[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/KDG/ Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 36

File: 1478415511273.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478415511273.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
Get the Normies Out Edition

Old thread:
>>50470203

>wtf is kingdom death
A game by a company of the same name, released a few years ago. It has 12 expansions, and the core game is getting a reprint. It is on kickstarter now. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description

>how does shipping work
Game will ship out in waves, starting in 2017, and ending in 2020. Each wave will have its own pledge manager, and you will pay shipping for it once they are ready to ship that wave.

>how do addons work
Just increase the amount you are pledging by the cost of the add on. For example, if you are backing at the $50 level, and would like the First Hero expansion ($35), you would leave your pledge LEVEL the same, but change the pledge AMOUNT to $85.

>do I need both the core game and the update pack?
The Kickstarter is to fund a new edition of the game. If you get the game through the Kickstarter, it will have the update pack already included. If you already own the core game, you need to by the update pack to make everything compatible.

>do I need the update pack to use new expansions?
We don't know yet, but that may be the case. Other way, there are no levels you can back at that don't include either the update pack, or the updated core game, so any base pledge you get will be compatible with the new expansions either way.

>FAQ from BGG
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679203/kingdom-death-monster-15-kickstarter-faq

Other questions? lurk moar, ask if it hasn't been asked a million times before.

Have complaints about the minis being THICC?
Fuck off..
>>
>>50482735
OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS

0. Retail Lantern
-who are you???
1. Black Friday Gambler's lantern (me)
-We backed last time, we backed this time quickly. Truly the chosen ones.
2. Satan's Lantern
-We either didn't back last time, or we backed but missed out on several expansions or promos. However, we backed quickly this time around so that can be forgiven.
3. Black Friday Silver Lantern
-You backed last time, but are a coward and do not trust in the poots. At least you backed quickly.
4. Black Friday Gold Lantern/Gambler's second face
-Same as above but didn't back last time.
5. Silver Lantern
6. Gold Lantern/Ancient Gold
7. People who ask questions about VAT and Shipping
8. People who complain if there were less tiddies they would pledge
9. People who ask if they have to assemble models
10. People who talk in the theatre
N-1. Child Molesters
N. Twinplebs
-Bandwagoners to the core. Abominations that should not exist and must be shunned.
>>
>>50482742
N+1. Forced memers.
>>
>>50482797
So basically just pick up whatever new expansions I want as well as the most popular current ones
>>
>>50482825
No, you should read through the posts and see what people say about them. Some add more content than others, and it isn't all the same kind of content.

Consensus on the tree, for example, send to be that it looks cool but is mostly a landmark
>>
>>50482867
From what I understand highest priority should be Dragon King, Flower Knight, dung Beetle, and Gorm, as well as possibly Sunstalker
>>
>what is the gamblers chest
A box that is basically a grab-bag of minis and variant rules. Adds classes and a new mechanic tied to a 5th player character. The contents of the box are already decided, Poots is just revealing a random item from it each day. We didn't get a reveal last time because he made a gamble that some people cheated on and STILL lost, and now a few of the spaces are "penalties". The rolls are not tied to the amount of money raised in any way.

>what are the penalties
We don't know yet, but will find out today. Most likely it's "No roll for today" and then that penalty is removed, or it will be "Reroll, won't show this result today". They will still be shown by the end of the campaign.

>what is the changelog
The change log is a list of changes in 1.5 to make the game better. They are NOT stretch goals. Poots originally planned to be secretive about them, and was going to reveal them at major milestones of the campaign. We hit every single one of those milestones in 19 minutes of the campaigns launch, and so he is just revealing one per day.

>are there any stretch goals
Kinda? There WERE, but the funding is so massively above what Adam had planned that he isn't posting them as stretch goals, because it would be absurd. Instead they are just addons. He seems to be revealing one per day, just like the changelog and gamblers rolls. It's a mix of pinups and expansions.
>>
File: IMG_0778.jpg (158KB, 639x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0778.jpg
158KB, 639x1108px
I love my beautiful laser wife
>>
>>50482891
Manhunter seems to be very rare as well, only like 6 copies left in Australia.
>>
>>50482942
Manhunter seems like guns Butcher how far off am I
>>
>>50482938
Will it be a one time fight? The description kinda make it sound like one.
>>
>>50482956
The node giving you 5 years to get his armor set makes me think no
>>
>>50482956
I think it replaces the Watcher, so yeah.
Watcher has gone from being the final boss, to being "Shit has hit the fan, we endgame now. Prepare as quickly as possible and get moving." Screaming God fills the same role. The Parasite Queen might be a GSM replacement?
>>
>>50482956
Description sounded like a Quarry to me. You wouldn't be angling to build armor sets from a one-time fight.

Might only get to battle Parasite Queen once though.
>>
>>50482938

Why does everyone mention lasers in relation to the Screaming God? Did I miss something?
>>
Is there a lore summary of this game?
>>
>>50483013
http://insidethewall.forumatic.com/viewforum.php?f=21

Best archive there is, has a little more than Vibrant Lantern.

>>50483000
Update 9. Screaming God can scream lasers. or at least beams of destructive sound/light/parasites (I imagine that, much like the Dragon King being a walking nuke/microwave, this will be less silly in production)
>>
>>50483000
Read update 9
>>
>>50482985
It might not be crafted. While the lantern festival was still a thing, the Twilight Cloak made from the Watcher was going to come from a story event after killing it. Which still might be a thing actually.
>>
>>50482742
Am I still stronk if I buy the core game off a buddy and am getting the update pack this time around?
>>
>>use GW minis in KoD

FUCK YOU
>>
>>50483367
cool by me
>>
Can we actively discourage more pledges please?

When people ask stupid questions, be your usual charming self.

More money will actively make this KS worse at this point.
>>
I have a question, is it hard to paint the models to look like stone figures? or something similar to the stile they show in the kickstarter page?

I have 0% experience painting models, but I´m a quick learner and stubborn as a rock.
>>
>>50471980
They there, spiky haired person. Did you, by any chance, forgot to apply Principle from your first Intimacy roll on the second Intimacy roll (and thus killing the woman needlessly)?
>>
>>50482953
Not even close.
>>
>>50483434
>getting more stuff even if it's bad actively makes the old good stuff bad
>>
>>50483470
Depends. You can always paint them grey then just dip in an ink of your choice.
>>
>>50483470
You may find the tutorial from the person that painted the models on the Campaign Page useful.

https://blackhandpainting.blogspot.nl/2016/11/kingdom-death-stone-effect-tutorial.html

It's a relatively simple process, the hardest part are the cracks, and if you're not sure you can pull that off, you can skip that step.
>>
>>50483470
If you're quick learner as you say chances are you can learn to paint them proper before the kickstarter ships.
>>
>No Armor Kit
>Instead we get "Narrative" sculpts
Why? A lot of the appeal of the game was the super customizable figures that could accurately portray a survivor with every single item. I get that the poses are nicer, but that is it.
>>
>>50483565
>>No Armor Kit
>>Instead we get "Narrative" sculpts
Doesn't Screaming God update say you get armor kit?
>>
>>50483565
I imagine Adam is getting spammed with the question, so a clarification will come at some point.
>>
>>50483565
Poots has clarified in comments that armor kits will be made.

It's suspected that the switch to dynamic sculpts by default is because the quality of the minis is one of the big selling points as well, and you can get a WAY more interesting piece out of monopose than kits.
>>
>>50483547
>https://blackhandpainting.blogspot.nl/2016/11/kingdom-death-stone-effect-tutorial.html

OH SHIT, Dude you just made my day.

I really want to pledge to this looks fun and interesting, how important are the expansions? Putting 750$ down right away to get all the old expansions is a bit pricey.
>>
>>50483637
Happy to help Anon, good luck painting them.

As for your other question:
A successful campaign lasts 30 Lantern Years in version 1.5, each Lantern Year takes about 90-120 minutes to complete.
So you're looking at 45 to 60 hours for a successful campaign, not counting campaign failures along the way, as the game can be quite brutal.

There's a fair bit of replayability in the Core game itself already, and most expansions add choice onto or replace sections of the base campaign. There's a few that offer new starting conditions.
None of these are "essential", so yes pledging for the base game is a perfectly legit thing to do.

Expansions will be available at a later date, but at a higher price-point (they're at about 50% MSRP for the kickstarter).
>>
>>50483637
They aren't necessary, but some that add on to the main campaign (Like the Dung Beetle Knight) can add variety and be fun.
>>
>Illuminated Man
Does that mean we will get another dick to look at?
>>
>>50483707
I've heard DBK is one of the best expansions out of curiosity is it the amount of options it adds or the narrative that makes it so great?
>>
>>50483637
Core Game+Gamblers is 350 of that 750, the expansions represent $400 in the Ancient Gold.

You can have a ton of fun with just the core game but you might want some variety for replay. Ask yourself: What's that going to cost if you wait until retail? The Dragon God is 150 on his lonesome, the Sunstalker is another 100. Those give you alternate campaigns, which is awesome, and could provide alternate lategame hunts (more important now with post-Watcher content). The Gorm is 75 and everyone recommends it because you can fight it effectively from day 1 meaning you aren't locked into lions, making the early game more interesting. That's 325/400 in just the three top gameplay-improving expansions. Though they're also three of the more expensive, Ancient Gold Lantern gets you nine more xpacks for that last $75.

KS prices are a good deal.
>>
>>50483719
Probably.
>>
>>50483781
No complaints here
>>
>>50483767
You're assuming all MSRP, it seems likely that all the expansions will be available as addons at 50% off
>>
>>50483944
This is true, at which point you save money versus Ancient Gold if you leave out both Lonely Tree and Lion God (Or equivalent value, but those are two of the three most forgettable, the last being Green Knight Armor) and add the rest to the lower pledge.
>>
File: dance 2.webm (2MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
dance 2.webm
2MB, 710x400px
WHOEVER LET GO OF THEIR BLACK FRIDAY GAMBLERS LANTERN, THANK YOU!
>>
New Expansion hopes?

Mine
>Flower Witch
>Ringtail Fox with Campaign
>That thing from the KS Video
>Black Knights
>THEY AWAIT THE KING

>I know we're getting Frogdog odds-on but unless the pitch is REALLY great about what it brings mechanically, no thank you. It took forever and black friday to talk me into Gorm and Frogdog is a worse model.
>>
>>50484004
If I'm only interested in core, box, all old expansions but lion god and wojack tree, and all new expansions, I'm probably best off keeping me Black Friday core + box pledge and adding the rest, aren't I
>>
>>50484031
IIRC Flower Witch is not happening this KS.
>>
>>50484052
>If I'm only interested in core, box, all old expansions but lion god and wojack tree, and all new expansions, I'm probably best off keeping me Black Friday core + box pledge and adding the rest, aren't I
sounds like it, yes.
>>
>>50484052
Yeah sounds like you want BF Gold + Addons.
>>
>>50483637
don't pledge, go away
>>
>>50483434
Yeah, if we pass 10m, Poots will def take the $ and run.
>>
>>50484055
....there is literally no way to know that at this point unless you are poots
>>
>>50484055
There's been natter both ways. Poots has said that having Flower Witch and a bunch of disciples all in combat with separate AI decks would be unmanageable, but IIRC has also hinted that Flower Witch might be on the radar in some form.
>>
So what exactly is people's problems with the Lion God? Everyone here is always down on it, but in reviews I find it tends to be fairly well liked. Most reviews say it is one the best fights in the game, just one that is super late game and ridonkulously hard. So it's basically a challenge fight for people who feel they're really good at the game and want something even harder than normal. At least, that's what I gather about it.
>>
Manhunter reprint in this Kickstarter?
>>
>>50484193
Sure, but just treat disciples like baby spiders, or have 1 deck for all of them.
>>
>>50484207
Is this fun? I can't remember hearing anything other than pretty models
>>
>>50484196
Too much money for one dight
>>
>>50484207
Quite likely.
You can pretty much count on all old expansions getting a reprint if they're sold out.
They just haven't been revealed as potential add-ons.
>>
>>50484196
>people who feel they're really good at the game
I never got that mind set. How can you be "good" at a highly luck and dice roll dependant game?
Sure you can take some precautions, but at the end all of it won´t help you if you just roll bad and draw Trap card after Trap card.
>>
>>50482735
Just to make sure I get this right, Lantern level pledge is the 1.5 version of the game? So $70 gets me the base game?
>>
>>50484272
You do not get this right; the Update Pack only contains the materials necessary to turn an existing core game into a 1.5 core game. You'll need to pledge at least at the $250 "Lantern" level to get the core game.
>>
>>50484272
No, 250$ is base game
>>
>>50484272
No, core is silver lantern and above, less then that is upgrades when you already have base
>>
>>50484196
>It costs more money than a standard expansion
>The rewards suck, so you have little incentive to fight it
>Some folks REALLY dislike that model.

The fight is really cool and different... which is true of the Lonely Tree too. But like the Tree, it's got some serious problems at the metagame level. If Lion God came with an armor set that was competitive with Phoenix/Lantern it would be a good expansion poised to become great with +5-10 Lantern Years worth of endgame hunting. If it came with a campaign mode like the other two lategamers, Dragon and Sunstalker (which both ALSO had armor kits) it would be pretty great. I could really dig "people of the ruins" living in the dusty remnants of the slumbering Lion God's Silver City, insulated from much of the world but threatening to awaken the tormented creature, struggling to piece together the 'time before time' before they have to face its legacy.

But it's not and it doesn't. Honestly, it makes me sad, because I don't mind the model (The face/trunk thing going on is cool and the pose and scenic base is amazing) and love the lore/theme... but if I inserted it into a campaign playing to win it would just be left unhunted. The risk/reward is too bad.
>>
>>50484226
Something like that could work. Simplify and abstract them. Maybe they could all share a pool of 20 or so HP and every 5 a disciple dies so you don't have to keep track of individual life. Then give them a shared ai deck and have them all take the same action each turn.
>>
>>50484272
Also there's no $70 pledge level, there's 60 and then 185.
>>
>>50484272
The Uprgrade Pack is just the changelog. the dollar value makes it worth it on its own, but it's like buying an expansion pack and not the bad game needed to run it.
>>
>>50484312
Email poots he'll fix it
>>
>>50484312
>It costs more money than a standard expansion
But that's wrong. It's $60 MSRP, so presumably $30 at the half-off price we're seeing (if it gets reprinted). It's actually one of the cheapest expansions of the lot.
>>
>>50484301
Silver Lantern is Upgrade + Gambler's. "Lantern" (no modifiers) is Base Game. Everything above that with the exception of 777 Gambler's Lantern has base game.

>>50484263
Luck doesn't negate tactics; tactics mitigate luck. I bet you think Tetris is all luck because the Kill Sequence exists.
>>
>>50484340
Hm, thought it was a $75 like Gorm. Serves me for replying without fact checking.
>>
>>50484340
Honestly for $30 I might get lion god just to be xompletionist
>>
>>50484370
Interestingly enough, of the $60 MSRP expansions the only one with armor sets is the Dung Beetle Knight. Flower Knight, Lion God, Lion Knight, Manhunter and Slenderman all lack armor sets.

Of the >$60 MSRP expansions, the only one that does not have armor sets is the Lonely Tree. Gorm, Spidicules, Sunstalker and Dragon King all have armor sets.

So really in terms of value, the outliers here are Dung Beetle Knight which has absurdly good value at $60 MSRP (Poots' favorite, so that should surprise nobody) and the Lonely Tree which has really bad value at $75 MSRP.
>>
>>50484333
Lol, as much as I'd like to see an awesome Lion God I'm not that arrogant.
>>
is there a hi res compilation of all the art cards that come with the pin ups, expansions ect?

anyone got a link to anything like that?
>>
ONLY 17 TWINPLEB SPOTS LEFT
>>
Lion god can be added to KS?

Which one?
>>
>>50484272
go away
>>
>>50484313
Yeah, could be a cool and unique fight IMO.
>>
Persistent settlement events just last until the end of the current settlement or are they permanent
>>
File: IMG_0118.jpg (119KB, 754x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
119KB, 754x367px
>>50484687
>not wanting Poots to put Exploding Kittens in its place.
What the hell is wrong you?
>>
>>50484697
Another option is centering a whole campaign around it where you hunt individual Disciples first and deal with Witch as the final Nemesis.
Disciples could use common deck of moves /hit locations that will be extended by couple unique cards for each individual.
>>
>>50484444
Attach a screenshot of your divine quads when you contact Poots, anon.
>>
>>50484627
Jesus Christ can you imagine the shitstorm if there is a Triplet Satan level???

We purepledges will be hunting them in the street.
>>
>>50484734
fuck off. I want Poots to finish, and giving a lunatic way more money than he needs is a terrible idea.

Plus I hate all you retards and your retard questions.
>>
>>50484312
>I could really dig "people of the ruins" living in the dusty remnants of the slumbering Lion God's Silver City, insulated from much of the world but threatening to awaken the tormented creature, struggling to piece together the 'time before time' before they have to face its legacy.

You know, this would only take 2-3 story events and a unique settlement location to make work. Even if Poots never did it himself, we could pretty easily put something together on our own.
>>
>>50484761
That sounds rad.
>>
>>50484807
I'd be down.
>>
>>50484761
>>50484807
Someone should send these ideas to Poots. I would but don't want to admit I lurk 4chan.
>>
>>50484196
Mostly because it's a waste of a showdown. The gear you get from it is far worse than the gear you get from monsters of a similar level, and is riskier to get because of needing the sinkhole event. Your time is better spent fighting other things to prepare for endgame.

Had the expansion been a replacement for the Watcher, with the worm offered from an event earlier in the game and unlocking the ability to make the gear, instead of finding it, the expansion would have been much higher praised.
>>
>>50484807
>Replaced Day 1/Lantern Hoard
>Customary 5LY Awakening Timer
>Endboss-level fight
>A couple intervening cool things, maybe to do with Pictographs (or some replacement/unique consequence thereof like "Hieroglyphics" for deciphering the past of the Silver City)
>Alternate timeline with these events and maybe the nemesis and nemesis-related events mixed up a bit
>>
>4 twinplebs left
>>
>>50485081
Could fight a powered down version of the Lion God (perhaps using mostly White Lion cards?) at around year 10ish, and tweak the rules for the worm for a bit. Have the final boss be two different Legendary Lion Gods, where the version you fight, and the ending you receive, is based on if a survivor is currently possessed by the worm.
>>
>>50485187
Sounds pretty cool. I mean, in true KDM fashion the settlement would be hosed after defeating the True Lion God in any case, but it would be neat to have the difference between falling prey to the Necromancer Worm and sharing the Lion God's torment or escaping the crumbling ruins into the darkness beyond and an uncertain future (To become veteran survivors for First Hero?)
>>
Kinda feel bad for those twitch people, Adam just threw those stakes on them without them knowing and now all the kickstarter commenters want their heads.
>>
>>50484832
>>50484844

So here is how I would imagine it would work:

The survivors live in a relatively safe part of the ruins of the silver city, perhaps on its outskirts. They can often see or hear the lion god rampaging around, but by and large you are good at avoiding it.

You can leave the city to go and hunt quarry as normal. Other changes are as follows:

Your starting settlement location is the Silver City. You can 'Search the City' to gain scrap, a Silver strange resource, or trigger the Necropolis story event. For the purposes of Necropolis, the level of the lion god is whatever the highest version of the Lion God the settlement has beaten is.

You have two kinds of Nemesis fights. The first are 'Outsiders', which are people that come to the silver city seeking treasure or to fight the Lion God. You just happen to be in their way. Kingsmen coming to fight the Lion God work, I suppose the Butcher and the Hand are not terrible. Manhunter would be appropriate.

The other is to Challenge the God. Here you are required to fight and face the Lion God. Due to his immortality, he rarely stays dead for long. Beating the Lion God means you have control over more areas of the Silver City (represented as being able to go deeper on your Necropolis searches/getting a +X to your rolls to Search the City).

The game ends when you Take the City. Doing this requires enough gathered Silver from Search the City that you can make some kind of weapon that will kill the Lion God for real, and then fighting a special fight against the Lion God. If you win, your settlement takes control of the Silver City and now owns it and its secrets... knowing that unless they can keep it eventually others will come to take it from them once they learn of the Lion God's passing. So a note of major victory, but with uncertain future.

Ideally there would also be some settlement events where the Lion God barrels into your settlement or chases down a survivor. Just to be a nuisance.
>>
>>50485281
Don't. Cheaters deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>50485281
It wasn't exactly a fair challenge, but they spent their time capering about in onesies and self-promoting so don't feel TOO sorry for them.
>>
>>50485321
Even when its a kingdom death designer that said they could cheat?
>>
>>50484004
the question then becomes:
-would you pay 25$ for those 2 expansions, if yes ancient is better.
>>
>>50483565
Poots has said in the comments that it's the coats.
>>
>>50485321
Isn't there some promo/holiday event that penalizes you for every time you've cheated during the campaign and changes your principle to survival of the fittest if you roll badly?
>>
>>50484794
No, we need to funnel as much money as possible into his schemes so we can get great product again. I don't care if I have to wait another 3 years.
>>
>>50484781
il probably just ignore wood satan tier and let pleb satans beat on em.
>>
>>50485475
There is, from the Holidays White Speaker Nico.
I am still confused on what the other roll on that table actually does. Just gives you a safe state?
>>
File: cancer.jpg (42KB, 723x265px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
42KB, 723x265px
>>50485281
I feel literally no sympathy.
>Fighting a level 3 Phoenix,
>on stream,
>with nothing painted,
>in onesies,
>while hawking their own kikescam,
>with cheating,
>and a faggy designer jerking them off in chat,
Probably the lowest point of this campaign so far. I literally saw the fonz jump a shark.
>>
>>50485523
>Just gives you a safe state?
You lose all your gear but your survivors survive the wipe iirc.

I can check it, I actually have it.
>>
>>50485581
I have it to but I am too lazy to check now.
What bothers me the most about it and the Strange Spot Settlement Event is that the cards look so clearly different from the normal ones.
They stand out and are not even the same size.
Same with the Hunt Events from some of the promos, like Fade. The back is clearly in another hue of brown.
>>
>>50485562
And yet you keep giving this dolt money, oh the humanity.
>>
>>50485562
I'd jew out my own kickstarter too if my viewers got boosted from 40 to 600 desu ohana
>>
>>50485581
better yet you can take a picture
>>
>>50485639
That's why I only backed silver lantern.

I'm usually the first person to tell people that Poots is a bit of a retard and terrible at managing social media.

>>50485628
That bugs the shit out of me as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 452x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 452x544px
>>50485628
This triggers me way more than it should, why the hell is it such a different brown?
>>
>>50485628

Sleeve the cards. You won't notice the difference nearly so much, so you can include them in the deck no problem.
>>
>>50485726
i want my card backs to be visible
>>
>>50484024
Damn you! Beat me to it by mere seconds :P

I had to pay an extra $10.
>>
>>50485773

So do clear sleeves, brosky.

It might sound like that doesn't solve the first problem, but it does. The sleeves are all the same size even if the card inside is slight smaller, so the size difference only become apparent if you know what to look for. The color difference is also obscured by the fact that everything looks a little bit difference viewed through the sleeves, so again its not as noticeable.

I do this for my cards and have strange spot shuffled in. It works fine. No one notices.
>>
Satan's Twin is sold out.
I'm glad I made a second account just to sit on one while my main account sits on a Black Friday Gold Lantern. I'm not certain if I'll have the cashmoney to go all the way to Satan, but at least I have the option.
>>
I backed the survivor level last time around, and added some expansions on.

This time, I want to go balls-deep and go for a gambler's lantern, but didn't make it in time for the upgrade pack.

...So instead I'm backing the 2nd face and getting an entire core game too. I think I need to make an alt account to buy a 1.5 upgrade kit, right? I'll just resell the sealed 1.5 game.
>>
>>50485878
I feel like a fucking idiot for not doing this.

Thank you, anon. Next time.....
>>
Can't wait for all the normies to have their first instance of destroyed genitals and pack the game up forever.
>>
>>50485908
You can just buy an upgrade kit as well.
>>
>>50486044
Really? I don't see 1.5 upgrade kits in the add-on menus. I see a 1.5 hardcover book, but not upgrade kits. Is it just something confirmed to be in the pledge manager later?
>>
>>50486065
Silver lantern pledge is the "upgrade me Poots!" pledge.
>>
>>50486044
The upgrade kit is *not* on the add-on menu. You might be able to convince Poots to put it on there, but at the moment it appears that you will need two pledges to accomplish this.
>>
>>50486077
>just upgrade my shit up
>>
>>50486077
Oh, of course. But I want to go with the Gambler's Face for all the expansions, promos, and pinups. Unfortunately the $777 tier (which featured an upgrade kit) is sold out, so I'm backing the $927 tier, which is the same thing except it includes base game instead of just an upgrade kit.

My plan is to obtain an upgrade kit and sell the extra copy of the base game.
>>
>>50486077
He's going Satan because he only has the core game and wants the everything, but he wants an Upgrade Kit for his current core set as well.
>>
>>50486089
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I hope he confirms it as an add-on later, as I don't particularly want to pay shipping twice.

But I guess when the price tag is approaching $1000, I shouldn't be worrying too much about the shipping.

Still..
>>
update is up...loli survivor win kek
>>
Assuming there were no KS bonuses what would the upgrade kit contain and would it be worth $60?
>>
File: Loli of Death.png (264KB, 634x804px) Image search: [Google]
Loli of Death.png
264KB, 634x804px
LOLI IN THE CORE GAME
10/10 BEST GAME EVER
>>
>>50486114
>>
>>50486121
This, and a hardcover copy of the rulebook.
>>
File: cute not for lewd.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cute not for lewd.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>50486114
No complains.
>>
File: 1478705209927.gif (265KB, 512x446px) Image search: [Google]
1478705209927.gif
265KB, 512x446px
>loli survivor
>whips more useful now
>SotF getting less and less terrible
>Lion Knight reprint hinted at

The hype is real.
>>
>>50486126
Gonna have to give her something more meaty like a Dragon Slayer but I'm very happy for this add-on. Based Lokman saving us.

>>50486103
Oh my b.
>>
>>50486138
>>50486127
>>50486126

so now the question is will there be armour sets for young survivors
>>
>>50486172
>narrative sculpt
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>50486168
>>50486172
It's a narrative scultpure, so monopose.
>>
Meanwhile the Gamblers chest bounty increases.

Contents (so far)
>Advanced Rulebook
>1 Survivor (Sculpture) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, +1 FA card, +1 Philosophy
>1 Survivor (Last Man Standing) [1xMiniature, +1 Mighty Axe Rare Gear ]
>1 Survivor (Scout of Death) [1xMiniature, +Pages to Advanced Rulebook, + "A bunch of cards"]
>1 Survivor (Murderer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Settlement Event, +1 Secret Fighting Art, +2 Gear Cards]
=
1xAdvanced Rulebook (Includes Philosophy of Death)
6xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
1xRare Gear Card
2xGear Cards
1xArt Card
1xSecret Fighting Art
1xFighting Art
2xPhilosophy Cards
1xSettlement Event

>to be continued
>>
>>50486126
CUUUUUTE
U
U
U
U
T
E
>>
>>50486172
That's a lot of tooling for a niche interest.
>>
>>50486172
>gorm bodysuit loli version
>loli in pinup twilight knight thong

endless_ejaculation.png
>>
>>50486191
You can still just cut a hand off and replace it with a armour sprue one. Depending on the comparative mini sizes of course.
>>
File: 2016-12-01-152814_617x511_scrot.png (367KB, 617x511px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-01-152814_617x511_scrot.png
367KB, 617x511px
>Comes with the base game
My dick. Finally Poots realizes that not all of us were satisfied with cowtits.
>>
Now I'm debating a second Gambler Box to use as milestone rewards or little bonuses for new-ish players. Like if someone gets murderer three times in one campaign or something I'd give them the muderer model as a little token.

I already let anyone who kills the Watcher sign my box with a gold pen.
>>
>Loli with a whip

Poots has good taste
>>
File: Alice.png (441KB, 422x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.png
441KB, 422x1023px
>>50486172
Don't think so, we can hope for male counterpart, but they will be monopose. On the other hand, making weapon swap should be a possibility.

Say, giving her a knife and painting the cloth in combination of blue and white.
>>
>Loli with a whip
Based as fuck, Poots
>>
>>50486239
>Back to work anon!
>*crack*

So the first skull rolled was a murder update. Anyone else thinking the others may be Skull-Eater or other settlement events that are considered mostly trash?
>>
>>50486166
Lion knight pinup, senpai
>>
>>50486127
>included in 1.5 Core Game
Brb, pledging.
>>
>>50486364
>$250 loli model
>#worthit
>>
loli get
>>
File: lolihaetowl.png (428KB, 640x525px) Image search: [Google]
lolihaetowl.png
428KB, 640x525px
Lolis haet owls.
>>
File: kdmloli.png (313KB, 517x765px) Image search: [Google]
kdmloli.png
313KB, 517x765px
Art is cute, the mini... not quite.
>>
>>50486464
It's an early render. The artists have responded to critique before, and it's why the Primal Huntress pinup looks good now.
>>
>>50486127
>t-the playerbase of this game is not degenerate
>I'm not a creep for playing with penis monsters
>fucking normies ree
Will you guys ever quit fooling yourselves?
>>
>>50486126
The whip looks a bit thick in that image.
>>
>>50486355
>>Dammit, Anon, stop looking at me like that!
>>*crack*
fixed
>>
>>50486511
Probably wouldn't be that difficult to replace it with a wire.
>>
>>50486252
I do mightily hope there is a male young survivor, if only so that the pair can roll on the Intimacy table together.
>>
>>50486443
>>50486464

Porn when?
>>
>>50486464
First impression of the sculpt is Cosette from LesMis.
>>
>>50486172
We should ask, if he gets enough responses he might consider a "young survivors" expansion. He could probably afford it and I'd love to have minis to represent when we send new survivors out on a hunt.
>>
>>50486534
It's lokman lam. He has some somewhere, probably. Just not available to us.
>>
>>50486503
>I'm a big adult
>Look at these children with their wee-wee game
>clearly the mature thing to do is be disgusted by anything that might be construed as dirty
>Ha, I am so much better than them for my mature response to wee-wees and ho-hos
>fucking degenerates, reeeeeee

Right after you stop fooling yourself, anon.
>>
>>50486545
>loli porn is ok you're just being prudish
Kek
>>
File: Ive seen some shit.png (115KB, 231x442px) Image search: [Google]
Ive seen some shit.png
115KB, 231x442px
>>50486533
>inb4: 1
>>
>>50486534
Never! Young Survivor a pure. PURE!
>>
>>50486571
>brings up loli porn
>I never said loli porn was ok

Keep harvesting those (you)s
>>
Wonder what the other skulls could be "plague" "dark trader" "rivalry" "skull eater" "stranger in the dark" or "dark dentist" event minis could work, maybe a bone witch mini
>>
>>50486621
Just take a look at this thread. Would you want to play with these guys?
>my loli survivor rolls for intimacy
Don't fool yourself, these guys are degenerates.
>>
File: funded-with-kickstarter_0.png (31KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
funded-with-kickstarter_0.png
31KB, 800x765px
Didnt feel like this was worth a full new thread but:
how do you feel about kickstarters?
what is your criteria to fund one?

how do you feel about kickstarter limited products, stretch goals? pay for addons?

what for you makes a kickstarter fun and engaging or full of shit

apply this to KD:M or in general, board games or otherwise
>>
>>50486670
The only boardgame kickstarters I back are this one and anime card games.
>>
>>50486627
>bone witch mini

yes please
>>
>>50486670
For me a Kickstarter needs to show an actual project or some serious WIP. By that I mean a thorough description with pictures of prototypes rather than something vague. I was stupid enough to back the Homestuck Adventure game despite no details being provided and very little in the way of assurance.

I don't really care either way if something is KS exclusive. To make something engaging they should put out a good stream of updates with aforementioned pictures of prototypes and some more descriptions of what we are getting.
>>
>>50486657
Not are of them are loli-licking neckbeards. And half the ones that are are just memeing. Relax.

>>50486670
The first kickstarter I ever backed was this utter shitshow: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1337918833/you-need-these-dice

To this day I don't have the dice. Others, like Kingdom Death and Darks Souls the Boardgame are awesome.

Really, it's nearly impossible to know how thing are going to go. I backed KD this time around because they have delivered before. I have backed some other stuff because they were able to show that not only did they have a clear plan in action, but they were willing no to go completely fucking overboard with stretch goals like a bunch of dip shits. I also expect active community engagement. I backed a KS that just finished called tilescape, for some 3d printable terrain. The guys making it sell 3d printable stuff that's similar already, they just needed KS bucks to finalize the models. Pretty reliable group.

Conversely, assholes like the guy behind You Need These Dice disappear for months or years at a time, and have never tried to manufacture anything. And they follow this up with excuses and allowing themselves to get in way above their head. Really KS should implement a funding ceiling on first time creators, the only reason the dice guy got so funded was because one Totalbiscuit fucked showed him on a massive podcast.
>>
>>50486670
Kickstarter exclusives piss me off, but they rake in the money so I cant really blame em.
>>
>>50486670
>how do you feel about kickstarters?
/tg/ kickstarters, overall I like them
non/tg/ kickstarters vary tend to not be worth backing, except maybe books.

>what is your criteria to fund one?
Needs to look like a good game, have a rules preview (rulebook or gameplay video), have professional looking art and an established company associated with the game is strongly prefered.

>how do you feel about kickstarter limited products
Terrible, but I won't not back because of them.

>stretch goals
Depends what they are and the type of project.

>pay for addons
Generally good, It allows the kickstarter to have more in the base pledge while still maintaining financial stabilty.

>what for you makes a kickstarter fun and engaging or full of shit?
Exciting stretch goals and people throwing ludicrous amounts of money at the kickstarter makes it fun. Though, not fun or engaging doesn't necessarily make a bad kickstarter.
>>
>>50486764
Does wanting to be the loli make me a loli-licker.
>>
>>50486670
ive only backed 3 now, personally I like alot of engagement, updates and communication while its funding then I like 1 update a month with just a round up of info from then out.

Im fine with little to no add ons or stretch goals if the price discount is good, if its full price I like to get something for my time.

dropfleet- all arrived but is still finishing up shipping, very happy with what I got, sub par communications but made up with it with the final product, had good KS exclusives of just alternate sculpts which will have official ones eventually/

infinity RPG- running way behind but constant updates so I know exactly where everything is, had a nice price discount for what I got.

This is my third and am very happy with what im getting for my $ so far
>>
I give it two days before the sjws at large cry pedophilia
>>
>>50486807
Depends, do you want to be sexualized as the loli?
>>
>>50486670
Since we're talking about kickstarters, how much would it cost for a prototype of a board game like something along the lines of Dark Souls? I have a pipedream of making a board game and using kickstarter
>>
>>50486670
Generally:
Between outright scams and varying degrees of incompetence, only small portion of them actually delivers what they promise in full and even then they never do it on time. Do background check on whoever is running it and if it doesn't come up favorably or they are a completely fresh face assume there's real possibility you'll lose your money for nothing in return.
Kickstarter is not preorder, don't treat is as such.
Some are also making good money by playing people for fool by offering polished turd that they will actually deliver as promised but never worth the money to begin with (Exploding Kittens being one such example).

With that said, sometimes the risk is actually worth it.

Specifically:
I would never support anything run by CMoN (because Relic Knights, which I did not back myself, but it was big enough fiasco that I couldn't not notice).

I do expect Poots to actually deliver most of what he's promising, but not in the schedule we're seeing now.
>>
>>50486845
What's pedophilic about a child in rags with a whip?
>>
>>50486670
I think its a great idea, put the interest of stuff in he hands of people. lets people create things they want that cororatuons think wont make a profit.
a tracable resume working on something similar and at most is only a bit bigger than there previous projects. This can backfire (see mighty no.9) but is my personal baseline

>how do you feel about kickstarter limited products, stretch goals? pay for addons?
T-shirts and the like are great as long as its not a fuctional part of the game like a limited miniature, all of those should be avalaible to everyone to purchase after the fact. These are even worse as addons.
Addons feel a bit jewish ingeneral, i would prefer just stretch goals instead of addons, even if it means less products.

>what for you makes a kickstarter fun and engaging or full of shit
when the creator and staff is interacting with the community, and making a game out of it is great. Poot's daily rolls are great and the comedy of his bad rolls are amusing, however the recent Pheonix thing at first was amusing, but then punishing the whole community for it is rediculous and a bad move. I guess the idea was to make it feel like a KD kickstarter, but goddamn it on average people are spending 300 bucks, dont make them regret it or a second

I think the best creators who do kickstarters are Sodapop Miniatures, none of there products are exclusive and there most recent Super Dungeon Explore kickstarter had only 2 buy ins that werent even stretch goals and those were all freely added. The amount given out will be double if not triple the price ESRB than the game itself
>>
File: dragonsurvivor peryite.jpg (865KB, 7763x5063px) Image search: [Google]
dragonsurvivor peryite.jpg
865KB, 7763x5063px
After many lantern years under the throne of the great god-dragon, peryite was born, a new generation of human: Born of two lovers, each blessed with a constellation, he quickly earned the gaze of The Absolute.

Sadly, during a hunt, he lost his way and, with his hunting party, stumbled across a lantern hoard surrounded by cowering lesser humans. Taking pity on them, he gave them almost everything he had and decided to lead them to greatness much like the god-dragon lead his people, hoping to one day truly reach godhood like he knew he was bound to do.

I plan on finishing the settlement he's from, but I think it would be fun to run a campaign based off the hunting party that got lost from my people of the stars game where a gifted few act as wardens and protectors.
>>
>>50486942

Isnt that the first hero expansion?
>>
>>50486670
Generally positive. Obviously the consumer needs to be cautious, but it's very possible to get fantastic games if you are very selective.

I absolutely, positively, have to be able to either play the game early in the form of a print and play or a digital app or at the very least be able to read the rulebook. I don't always utilize this, but if it's available then I know that the devs are at least far enough into the game design that they can show it off. After all, how am I supposed to believe that the game is good if they can't show their work?

>how do you feel about kickstarter limited products, stretch goals? pay for addons?
I hate limited products. Sell me on your product by their strength, not by exclusivity. I'm fine with stretch goals as long as they're well thought out and not just garbage that was vomited up to please the masses. I agree that they're basically just food for the masses, but if the creators aren't dumb then it's fine. As for pay for addons, as long as they're appropriate then I'm fine with them.

>what for you makes a kickstarter fun and engaging or full of shit
It needs to be a labor of love. If it feels like a corporate shop page then it can go fuck itself.
>>
>>50486900
The pigeon is vaguely penis shaped and she's whipping it.
>>
>>50486966
there's a story card, lost in the fog or something. There are a few outcomes. One is you immediately go on another hunt with the same survivors and gear. Another is the hunting party gets lost and ends up starting a new campaign iirc. i think thats what happened to my hunt party, and honestly I was kinda pissed because it left that people of the stars campaign with like... no gear.
>>
>>50486966
There are more ways to reset a campaign.
There's even one that can happen during the fight with the Phoenix (though not on Lvl 1, only higher ones).
>>
>>50486845
SJWs are pro pedo though. Just look at Lena Dunham or SRH Butts.
>>
>>50486932
>then punishing the whole community for it is rediculous
How did he even punish the community other than "no roll today"? The "penalties" are entirely meaningless.
>>
>>50486932
>none of there products are exclusive
Sadly, that's changing. They had exclusive minis in Seige of the Citadel, which wasn't even an SPM kickstarter and Way of the Fighter has 2 KS exclusive characters and 2 KS exclusive alt arts.

Expect some KS exclusivity in the next SDE kickstarter.
>>
>>50486464
I knew it was worth spending those extra 100 bucks for the gambler's chest.
>>
>>50487094
She's in 1.5 core.
>>
>>50487005
Are you sure you interpreted that card right? That card showed up in the Crit Camp playthrough and the way they interpreted it was that the returning survivors are the ones maintained, not the settlement. Everything in the settlement is gone, but you start a brand new campaign with the returning survivors as basically "the guys who survived the prologue white lion". Except with way more experience and loot.
>>
>>50484236
It's like fighting The Undertaker.
>>
>>50487043
your probably right and its probably just one big joke, it just put a sour taste in my mouth. I feel bonuses are great but never a take away, just keeping it status quo
>>
>>50487084
I have a feel (or I would like to hope) that this is cause they arent the developers and rather the distributor and they are giving the developers free reign over how the kickstarter is run
>>
>>50486464
Goddammit, at this rate I'm gonna be in it for over 500$ between gambler, core, and Laser Ram
>>
>>50487142
>BAH GAWD IT'S THE TOMBSTONE
>HES BROKEN THAT SURVIVOR IN HALF
>SOMEONE CALL THE SCOUTS HE'S GOING TOP ROPE FOR OLD SCHOOL
Pretty much.
>>
>>50487197
5+ more expansions to be revealed.
>>
Which is the recommended KD:M mod for Tabletop Simulator? Nogroth's?
>>
>>50487127
And by 'spending the extra 100 bucks' I meant 100 bucks on top of the 250 for the core game, anon-kun.
>>
>>50486670
When it comes to LOADS A PLASTIC kickstarters, my criteria are "would I buy a bag of these minis" and "would I play this game with standees."
Gods War and Kingdom Death pass, so I backed them. Dark Souls didn't (I wouldn't play the game with standees) but I have a deal with a retailer friend where I basically get a copy of everything for free in exchange for lending him the money to get a massive amount of shit, so I went all in on that.
I would neither play Mythic Battles: Pantheon with standees nor buy a bag of its minis, I would play Conan with standees but never buy a bag of its minis, I would do neither for Super Dungeon Explore, and Cthulhu Wars slipped under my radar.
Did I miss any?

Other than that, I only back board games from experienced publishers. I would never have originally backed KD:M, Poots seems like an idiot.
>>
>>50487190
I hope so too, but they did put up a post about them breaking their non-exclusivity policy. They also kind of broke it with the first Kingdom Death campaign as I don't think survivor Candy has ever been released anywhere else.
>>
>>50486781
>Kickstarter exclusives piss me off, but they rake in the money so I cant really blame em.
Didn't someone just last thread cite an analysis explaining that they really don't.
>>
>>50487255
But she's not in the gambler's chest, so I don't know why you keep talking about it in relation to loli survivor.
>>
>>50487015
That's a Fallacy of Composition.

And beyond that point, who the fuck are they, and why the fuck should anyone care?
>>
>>50487262
>I would never have originally backed KD:M, Poots seems like an idiot.
>seems
He IS an idiot.
>>
>>50487266
can you link to that brah?
>>
>>50487222
Ughhhhh but I don't wanna become a twinpleb! I just want the Manhunter, LazeRam, Gambler's Box and Core. While all the other stuff is cool, I can't save up enough for all of the expansions before this KS before it ends.
>>
>>50487209
Link to AI cards?
>>
Does anyone else just play with the starting survivor models or am I a pleb?
>>
I have a KD:M lore question; can the sutvivors reproduce?

I know in one event a baby is given to the settlement but I haven't seen any indication that they can have offspring of their own.
>>
>>50487333
I may bite the bullet. But the monster cows aren't exciting me to much.

>>50487343
I have them physically so I don't have digital versions sorry.

>>50487352
Depends on gender ratio. I usually use the Promo survivors myself unless I'm taking more dudes (a rarity) or something.
>>
>>50487289
I wasn;t saying that because two SJWs are pedos that all SJWs are pedos. They were defended by SJWs when people found out they were pedos, and there have also been articles on Salon defending pedos.

>who the fuck are they
Lena Dunham is a feminist comedian, SRHButts was a literally who on twitter who was very strongly anti-gamergate.

>why the fuck should anyone care
In a general sense? they shouldn't. On the subject of SJWs and Pedos, because they are relevant to the topic.
>>
>>50487352
more often than not yes. We use the sprues sparingly to make true heroes that we know we know there wont be much change in loadout.
>>
>>50487309
>He IS an idiot.
And if he proofread he wouldn't seem like one.
>>
>>50487406
I would type like an excited middleschooler too if my dreamproject got 6000% funded.
>>
Anyone realized in the screaming god expansion is included an "illuminated man" mini which we have not even seen concept art?
>>
>>50487327
http://ninjadivision.com/expanding-our-lineup/
>>
>>50487384
yes, early on its hard having on a chance based off one of the workshops you unlock, then more and more as it goes on it will become easier.
>>
File: 1450135354726.jpg (889KB, 1200x775px) Image search: [Google]
1450135354726.jpg
889KB, 1200x775px
>>50487384
I feel obliged to post this.
>>
>>50487406
Eh, some things in the game design are kinda shit and badly thought out and you can tell pretty fast.

Like settlement events. Most are complete garbage which is why veteran players tell you to straight up ignore maybe half of them.

The Watcher is another example. It seems painfully obvious that Poo and his design team never made it to a Watcher fight in a legit manner because the monster is garbage tier ez mode for a group of hardened, tricked out survivors.

Also Hunt Events.

He seems to know this since a lot of the new upgrades seemingly are aimed to fix these complaints, but at the same time there's a shit ton of stuff like that.
>>
File: 1456874294257.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456874294257.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50487343
No AI Cards but here's the rulebook.

He has a legendary move that is titled something like You Are Already Dead and his passive ability is to tombstone any nearby survivors.
>>
>>50487455

Oh ok, so they can have children? Cool.

At first I thought the setting was kind of like NIER in that regard.
>>
>>50487276
Cause it's late and I'm tired and I just realised I read your post wrong and now I feel like a poopyhead. I am so sorry anon.This is not the real me, I swear.
>>
>>50487446
thanks man! frm what it says, it seems to not be the case with there headline games like SDE will never be exclusdive, but promo cross overs might be. thats kind of a shame but not a huge deal as i dont really have much interest having sci fi in my SDE games
>>
>>50487387
The armor sets included interest me more than LazeRam, actually.
>>
>>50487479
Thanks!
>>
>>50487526
>Armour sets
You mean Narrative Sculptures right?
>>
>>50487524
From reading between the lines, and looking at the pictures, I'm 99% sure the next SDE KS will have Takaoshi university promos.
>>
>>50487552
I don't mind the monopose thing. I really like them.
>>
>>50487483
nah the chances of randomly getting a new suvivor in events is SO slim, look at your organ grinder card if you have unlocked it, you'll see the first steps on how baby makin works
>>
>>50486900
>I heard they added a little girl to that rape game
>>
>>50487557
well heres hoping there not. but has there been any info if/when they will do another SDE kickstarter?
>>
>>50487015

You forgot, SJWs care more about a fictional characters rights than actual people.
>>
>>50487626
Keeps out the riff-raff.
>>
I'm okay with he young survivor crap as long as we get a cute shota boy too kek
>>
>>50487626
This is too accurate

The render looks like poo poo though, I hope they fix it up
>>
>>50487626

>none of the violence is sexualized
>pin ups arent used in core game

I can still see some issues if art includes depictions of young survivors being brutally killed like their adult counyerparts, but honestly I don't care because I have the core game already. Only here for the rules ipdate, Gamblers and expansions.

grats on your kid models I guess??
>>
>>50487630
Nope, they probably don't even have plans at this point since the SDL kickstarter is pretty backed up.
>>
>>50487709
And your kid model.
>>
>>50487403
>I wasn;t saying that because two SJWs are pedos that all SJWs are pedos.
>>SJWs are pro pedo though. Just look at Lena Dunham or SRH Butts.

>They were defended by SJWs when people found out they were pedos, and there have also been articles on Salon defending pedos.
Salon? They're shitty leftist tabloids. Effectively the liberal version of Breitbart.

>Lena Dunham is a feminist comedian, SRHButts was a literally who on twitter who was very strongly anti-gamergate.

So... nobody even remotely important, or note-worthy. And you felt it necessary to mention them for whatever whack-job reason. Got it.
>>
>>50487654
We are the riff-raff. It keeps out the normalfags and all but the most religious of bible thumpers.
>>
File: Love Juice.png (95KB, 199x311px) Image search: [Google]
Love Juice.png
95KB, 199x311px
Is this basically semen? If so when the Manhunter pays your settlement then...
>>
>>50487905
Anon, we're talking about SJWs, nothing isn't going to be trash or unimportant.
>>
>>50487962
Its Aphrodisiac.
>>
>>50488038
Speaking of, though, how is that expansion?
>>
>>50487962
d-dont think to hard about it anon and just enjoy the game...
>>
Man all these new female minis are ugly as fuck. Artwork is great as always but the sculpts have tiny faces with huge foreheads hidden by hair.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>finally get the Thief model I always wanted
>parasol comes like this

How do I fix something this delicate, my dudes?
>>
>>50488344
You put it in hot water and nudge it very slowly
>>
>>50488344
Just use one of these
>>
Honestly if I was from USA I would get a refund.
>>
>>50488344
Email support and tell them WHAT THE FUCK

Get free stuff for your trouble
>>
>>50484794
Fuck you too mate
>>
>>50488373
They're prepainted to boot!
>>
Alright /kdmg/ help a brotha out. Trying to decide on what expansions to buy, right now I've got DBK and flower knight. Does anyone have a list like lion-antelope-butcher-phoenix. That shows the relative "power levels" of the expansions and which ones drastically alter the game? Thanks.
>>
>>50488706

Gorm is a must have even though the monster is ugly as fuck since the gorm is an early game monster, perfect for people who get tired of hunting a million white lions and antelopes in early game

Dragon king and Sunstalker are perfect for alternative runs since they completely change up how the game plays
>>
>>50488706
game changing
dragon and sunstalker

huntable
gorm(low level good pick up), dung beatle (fairly tough dude), flower knight(mid level), lion god(crazy hard) spider (no idea about this one)

Lonely tree isnt worth it unless you have spare $ and want a terrain piece

Nemesis swaps
slenderman (hand level I believe, becomes really tough at level 2)
lion knight (Not fought him yet)
manhunter (fairly fun fight)
>>
>>50488706
You need Gorm to complete the trifecta of widely accepted best expansions for a single playthrough
>>
live footage of poots designing monsters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_xOfxY5n2U
>>
>>50488832
I don't think Lion Knight or the Manhunter actually replace any Nemesis- they're just in addition to the others.
>>
>>50488706
Gorm looks like shit but it's the only lion alternative right now.

Sunstalker and dragon are awesome because they come with campaigns.

Manhunter ~= Alt Butcher
Slenderman == Alt Kingsman
Spider = Alt Antelope

Flower and DBK you have

Tree is weird as crap and doesn't come up. Lion God is post phoenix and has crap rewards.

Lion Knight does his own thing.
>>
>>50488832
>slenderman (hand level I believe,
Slendy literally replaces Kingsman. As in no Armored Strangers and no Kingsman in a campaign with Slendy.
>>
>>50488706
Gorm is available IMMEDIATELY and gives you good innovations, tanky armor, and a fuck awful settlement event that keeps coming back until you innovate a ton of times.

Spidicules is Antelope tier ish. Interesting events, the only levelable hunting art. Equipment is interesting. OH FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT tier unique building.

Dragon and Sunstalker are alt campaigns, and so the monsters get to be Watcher tier by the end. Dragon focuses on making individual survivors much stronger, Sunstalker settlement is Survival of the Fittest the campaign. It does make the intimacy roll easier though.

Lonely tree is a hunt event and might never come up. I'd say it's Butcher tier. Gives you weird fruits that do things when you eat them.

Slendy is Kingsman replacement. Only slightly spoopy, REALLY flavorful events.
Lion Knight is adorable. Really slim chance of giving you an insane secret art.
Manhunter is hard but in a good way. Super cheesy, nice gear and innovations.
>>
>>50488038
Made of monster semen
>>
>>50489272
Dragon King in a regular campaign is huntable too though - and has good gear.
>>
>>50482735
https://www.shutupandsitdown.com/games-news-281116/
>infamously sjw
>"yo where my tits and dicks at"
I think they're toning it down, I like it.
>>
>>50489486
>all those sjws in the comments
>all of them try to be sly saying "Oh I like X about the game BUT don't you think it's problematic that..."
>>
>>50489486
>hoping on a bandwagon because your PC flavour of the month got stale and people stopped eating it.
They're still virtue signalling plebs.
>>
>>50489486
>Hey guys, look how totally SJW this site is
>It's so SJW, go see
>Please validate my clickbait

Shills get out

Shills get out
>>
>>50489583
There are two KD comments on the first page and neither display that behavior. Most of the attention is on the new edition of Space Hulk.
>>
>>50489486
This is the worst. No this specific link but the fact the game is going mainstream. Next thing we know Wheaton and whatsherface will latch themselves onto the hype train and the game will be featured in TBBT.
>>
>>50489670
>I love my genital-based body-horror nightmare games as much as the next person. However, my problem with Kingdom Death is that while the body horror is pretty evenly distributed gender-wise, there's an awful lot of sexualization and almost all of it is aimed at the female sculpts.

>While I do miss the disgusting nature of the old KD:M, I feel you should have pointed out that it also had a troubling amount of male-gaze armor for all the female characters, and a quite a few straight up pin-up models. Not inherently bad, but still.
>>
>>50489272
What are the stats/effects of the pistol and hat from manhunter?
>>
File: 1456681661653.jpg (1MB, 2048x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1456681661653.jpg
1MB, 2048x4608px
>>50489822
>>
>>50488344
Oh boy. That thing is going to be the least of your troubles with that mini. BE CAREFUL WITH THE NECKLACE.
>>
>>50489890
Thanks famalam
>>
>>50489890
So the autowound is once per game per deathpact?

Why would you ever use the endeavor of Crimson Candy?
>>
>>50488738
>>50488832
>>50488836
>>50488897
>>50488905
>>50489272
>>50489314

Thanks for all the info guys, it looks like I can get a hold of manhunter and Lion Knight off a buddy bringing my total to those two, flower knight, and DBK from the kickstarter. Do we think Gorm is going to get a reprint? Hopefully Poots will put out another lower tier hunt also.
>>
>>50489977
>Why would you ever use the endeavor of Crimson Candy?
Because the candy is fucking delicious!
>>
File: thief.jpg (106KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
thief.jpg
106KB, 539x960px
>>50489913
Please don't make me cry, anon.

I cut out all the inside bits to the parasol because they seemed more trouble than they're worth. I was planning on building them again using similarly sized pieces of hex rod, however, still-warped seems like the best condition I can get the rest of it in to and I'm not going to be happy if it's like that.

I'm considering swapping out the parasol for a naginata but I feel like that takes away some of the character. Either way, I now understand why there are so few painted ones online.
>>
>>50490022
That physically hurts me to look at
>>
>>50490022
>it was bent so instead of doing anything smart I ruined it completely

Holy fuck dude why did you even do that? Why didn't you try the warm water thing or ask KD support for a new one?
>>
>>50490022

Jesus fuck just contact KD support and send them the photo above, get yourself a new mini

That looks worse than before
>>
>>50490022
Wow you are an inhuman imbecile to be pitied. Gently scrape/sand down the remainders of the bits you cut, at least you'll have a clean surface to build your makeshift bullshit.
>>
File: soul-calibur-iii.jpg (53KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
soul-calibur-iii.jpg
53KB, 520x800px
>>50490022
ha
>>
>>50490085
>>50490095
>>50490037
The inner bit is just a dozen or so straight bits connected in the middle. I did try using the warm water technique but it wasn't working for them because they were all curved at weird angles. Why would I spend time dipping my hands into hot water when I could just cut those same dozen straight little things?

It's not difficult at all.
>>
File: kingdom-death-forsaker-2_900.jpg (60KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-death-forsaker-2_900.jpg
60KB, 900x600px
I have a bit of a stupid question. So where does the Forsaker fall into the game? Does he have rules or is he just a for fun model?
>>
>>50486670
>criteria
They need to have a damn good pitch, some work already done (be it early production/concept models, concept sketches, etc), a professional page, and not have some outlandish goal (I would never back a complex electronic doodad, that shit is waaay more complex, and thus expensive, to produce than people realize). I also go by gut instinct, if the whole idea seams to be on the level on the whole.
>>
>>50490159
No rules yet
>>
The tabletop simulator mod creator for KDM is gonna do a stream I guess. Good chance to see how the only online version available plays.
>>
>>50490022
>buy expensive hard to find model
>instead of calling support you try to fix it yourself
>by completely ruining it
This is about what I expected from an anime thief fan.

Further proof that Purecival is best girl.
>>
>>50490159
You get to be one when you get the butcher's mask, as the butcher is one who basically went completely hollow.
>>
>>50490179
>>50490191
W-w-which is it?
>>
>>50486718
>Hiveswap
It's actually looking pretty good, you know, considering that all the money was stolen and used to make Kings Quest.
>>
>>50490256
You can get a forsaker's mask from the butcher that you can wear or archive to make a mask maker. The actual Forsaker isnt an expansion or fight.
>>
>>50490310
Gotcha, so if you become the forsaker do you get bonuses?
>>
File: Forsaker Mask.png (491KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
Forsaker Mask.png
491KB, 565x565px
>>50490347
>>
Think we'll get a second update today or did we just get today's update super early?
>>
>>50490347

Forsaker also shows up in the 'see the truth' event.
>>
>>50489977
>Why would you ever use the endeavor of Crimson Candy?
10% get nerfed
40% heal bothersome Severe injuries (Gaping chest wound in particular is -stat, multiple valid, and can be gained from rivalry)
50% Skip next hunt (whatever)

If a survivor is crippled by Intracranial/Gaping you might as well give them candy to see if it heals them.
>>
Anyone have the picture of the full evasion medic build?
>>
>>50490453
I misread the last one. I thought they gained injuries. That makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>50490022
>>50490139

... Holy fucking christ you are retarded.
>>
File: twinpleb.jpg (26KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
twinpleb.jpg
26KB, 600x471px
You boys happen to have anymore of those expansion pdfs?
>>
>>50490708
Ill be home in 45 I can dump then unless some anon wants to dump now.
>>
>>50486464
She vaguely looks like a loli version of Makise Kurisu.
>>
Another useless miniature, thank Poots
>>
>>50491035
Knocking it out of the park with these stretch goals amirite?
>>
>>50491049
>>50491035
Why are you in such a rush to see everything? Don't you understand that revealing everything slowly is a better plan for his business?
If it bothers you so much you could just wait until the last day and then decide if you want to pledge.

No one is forcing you to buy anything.
>>
>>50491035
>>50491049
>loli survivor
>Not the best thing in all of Kingdom Death
>>
File: 1456876502650.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456876502650.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50490817
Might be repeats.
>>
I don't suppose anyone has pdf scans of the expansions?
>>
>>50491252
see the post above yours.
>>
File: 1456877230863.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456877230863.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 1456878472933.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456878472933.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>50491252
I've done a proper scan of the Flower Knight but none of the other ones.Got all the expansions, so if one's missing I can scan it in but it'll take a while.
>>
File: 1456879214388.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456879214388.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 1456880180050.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456880180050.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Go ahead and post your Flower Knight, these are all old. I think the Sunstalker is two parts in my folder.
>>
>>50491282
>>50491312
>>50491325
>>50491337

Hell yeah, thanks anon
>>
>>50491138
>>50491202
I'm in no rush to throw my autism bucks at this I'm more disapointed in the stretch goals themselves like the plastic tray wow wee poots! Literally the only goals that have been worth a damn are the hardcover rulebook and the loli fig
>>
New Thread
>>50491342
>>50491342
>>50491342
>>50491342
New Thread
>>
>>50491337
It's like 100 megs or so
https://mega.nz/#!zdlmTYLJ!DXnYRurkg4XCaUd5a01yl6gxoZ3YnSr5uWQZvZ6IOwo
>>
>>50491349
>I'm more disapointed in the stretch goals themselves like the plastic tray wow wee poots!
Oh, so you're that retard again. I thought this was explained to you in excruciating detail yesterday.
>>
>>50491349
>THE CONTENTS OF THE 1.5 UPDATE ARE NOT A STRETCH GOAL
THE CONTENTS OF THE 1.5 UPDATE ARE NOT A STRETCH GOAL
THE CONTENTS OF THE 1.5 UPDATE ARE NOT A STRETCH GOAL
>>
File: 1421406732744.png (40KB, 195x187px) Image search: [Google]
1421406732744.png
40KB, 195x187px
>>50491351
Couldn't have waited for me to finish the dump?
>>
>>50491379
Then why have them locked behind pay brackets?
>>
>>50491425
They weren't, they previews were.
>>
So how the hell do you beat the DBK? Besides grabbing a lot of maces.
>>
>>50491443
Not easily.
>>
>>50491425
See (>>50482921)
Or read the updates you illiterate fuck.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.