[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdg/ Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 32

File: 26Ajrcu.jpg (3MB, 3070x2456px) Image search: [Google]
26Ajrcu.jpg
3MB, 3070x2456px
fuck off /pol/posters edition

Old thread:
>>50460994

>wtf is kingdom death
A game by a company of the same name, released a few years ago. It has 12 expansions, and the core game is getting a reprint. It is on kickstarter now. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description

>how does shipping work
Game will ship out in waves, starting in 2017, and ending in 2020. Each wave will have its own pledge manager, and you will pay shipping for it once they are ready to ship that wave.

>how do addons work
Just increase the amount you are pledging by the cost of the add on. For example, if you are backing at the $50 level, and would like the First Hero expansion ($35), you would leave your pledge LEVEL the same, but change the pledge AMOUNT to $85.

>do I need both the core game and the update pack?
The Kickstarter is to fund a new edition of the game. If you get the game through the Kickstarter, it will have the update pack already included. If you already own the core game, you need to by the update pack to make everything compatible.

>do I need the update pack to use new expansions?
We don't know yet, but that may be the case. Other way, there are no levels you can back at that don't include either the update pack, or the updated core game, so any base pledge you get will be compatible with the new expansions either way.

>FAQ from BGG
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679203/kingdom-death-monster-15-kickstarter-faq

Other questions? lurk moar, ask if it hasn't been asked a million times before.

Have complaints about the minis being THICC?
Fuck off, twinpleb.
>>
Quit forcing the twinpleb meme.
>>
File: 1433719294051.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433719294051.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>50470249
some shitposting makes threads fun. thats one of them.

just no more political talk.
>>
>>50470249
>>50470271
upgrade to a proper pledge
>>
What armor would make best cosplay and who should be wearing it?
>>
So, some questions to those who have played and / or are in the know:

1. How hard is the level 1 antelope compared to the level 1 lion? I know that the antelope unlocks almost immediately; is it viable to hunt it right then?

2. What expansions can be added to the game that increase choice without adding bloat? By this I mean, what are purely additive and don't come with any built-in replacement or downside? I know that the Gorm has the Gorm Climate event that fucks with you, and that Spidicules completely replaces the Antelope so those are out, but, for example, could one add the Dung Beetle Knight and then never hunt the guy and have the same experience as if you hadn't added him?
>>
>>50470271
It wasn't even funny in the first place.
>>
>>50470320
>1. How hard is the level 1 antelope compared to the level 1 lion? I know that the antelope unlocks almost immediately; is it viable to hunt it right then?
The Antelope is all about movement, it is bloody fast, that makes it a very different fight from the Lion. You'll want some decent ranged weapons on some people, as it is going to run away from you quite often.
>>
i usually read the update in the mornings.
around what time does he usually update ?
>>
>>50470289
Enji night in the starting gear
>>
Just pledged the gold lantern.
Super hyped for this.

Only problem will be having both this and the Dark Souls board game. Though I guess Dark Souls will be the more casual game to play...huh...never thought I'd say that...
>>
>>50470279
I'm at gamblers, I dont need all the old stuff because I already have it.
Your shitty meme is still not funny.
>>
>>50470320
L1 Antelope is a fair step up but not nearly as much as the L2 Lion. It'll introduce you pretty handily to Super-Dense which can be trouble when all your weapons are frail bone and has some nasty reactions and AI. You might take one down right when it unlocks but fighting L1 Lions until after Butcher is smarter.

Every new quarry will come with a starting event that introduces them. So at the very least you will have +1 Settlement Event. The nemesis expansions WILL come and fuck with you, so they theoretically have more of an impact. DBK, Flower Knight, Dragon, and Lion God will all sit happily by and let you hunt other things after being introduced though.
>>
Seen an instruction on how to magnitize the models. Now the only problem is finding magnets small enough.
The guide used 1x1 mm, 2x1 mm and 2x2 mm magnets, but for the life of me I can't seem to find them this small anywhere.
>>
>>50470401
but you have a proper pledge.

its way better then pleb satan, even basic latern is better.
>>
>>50470465
>doesnt share links
>>
>>50470468
I don't care about pledge level, I just think forcing a meme is stupid.
>>
>>50470504
It's unfunny and just shit posting up everything.
>>
>>50470481
http://roguepainter.com/kingdom-death-survivor-magnetization-tutorial/

http://adventuresinminiaturegaming.blogspot.de/2016/06/kingdom-death-survivor-magnetizing.html

Can't find the one I was talking about, but have these you lazy prick.
>>
>>50470384
dark souls def. the casual one of the two

besides, you'll probably get DS way before KDM

as someone who has everything of KDM round 1 and getting everything else KDM round 2...
they're both targetting different people

DS seems like a quick-ish game. Nothing like a multiple week campaign of KDM. Also kinda more action-y
>>
>>50470504
>>50470520

Just ignore it. Bringing attention to it is only going to encourage people to keep using it because they know, deep in the cockles of their little hearts, that someone is getting annoyed with it and that's just the right amount of joy they need to get through their day.
>>
>>50470384

Yes, but can we crossover the two?

I want to have Ornstein and Smough be a single Nemesis Encounter in KDM, and the Pheonix and other monsters could be Dark Souls bosses or minibosses easy.
>>
File: i weep for you brother.gif (2MB, 1292x1959px) Image search: [Google]
i weep for you brother.gif
2MB, 1292x1959px
>>50470582
>tfw when my cousin told me he enjoys shitposting online
>tfw I've never been so disappointed in him
>>
>>50470582
I dont even get why people are so bothered by it

I have a pleb satan and i actively encourage it. its funny as fuck
>>
between when and when does poots usually update ?
>>
>>50470681
You are not your cousin's keeper.
>>
>>50470744
You have to be at least 18 years old to browse this website.
>>
Can't Poots see his lack of updates is causing this thread to self implode? what if he's the one double Satan shitposting
>>
>>50470845
One update per day is pretty standard for big Kickstarters.
>>
>>50470758
It has been kind of spontaneous, usually at night like 12 am est or something like that.
>>
>>50470875
12 in the morning? i figured he would update in the afternoon or something.
>>
>>50470758
Usually late afternoon through 3am.
>>
>>50470744

Because people are overly sensitive. This is an anonymous message board. Even if you met someone here in real life, you'd probably never know (Unless, you know, you were actively trying to meet up with someone on here, which is besides the point). Just about none of these people, on average, will actually affect your life in anyway and you can safely ignore their opinions, because who cares what some Anonymous jackass thinks of your pledge tier? Who cares what someone on this Tibetan Sherpa Fetish board thinks? He's probably too busy jerking it to Chinese Cave Paintings to form a real opinion on you in the first place.
>>
>>50470910
Btw I'm talking East Coast USA times.
>>
>>50470907
Adam is 100% night-owl, I have no idea why.
>>
>>50470982
Because he lives in new York
>>
>>50470982
Because he still works in the KD store warehouse to help pack and ship things. All in all, he may be the boss but it's still a small business that he has to personally help more with than just preparing kickstarter posts.
>>
When an expansion adds things to a deck you draw randomly from, should I just shuffle them in (e.g. like you would for treasure cards in Descent) or should I keep them separate and only add them when using that monster?
>>
>>50470564
Where do you live?
>>
>>50471245
Just add all the cards to the decks as instructed.

If you draw something not related to your campaign, such as drawing the Flower Addiction disorder when you aren't using the Flower Knight in this campaign, just draw another card.

All the cards are clearly marked to which expansions they come from, so there shouldn't be issue.
>>
>>50471444
Another question: Is it recommended that you beat the base game before using expansions?
>>
>>50471475
Not necessarily. Some like Dragon and Sunstalker require another campaign than the default one, but others like Gorm just add options to the base campaign.
>>
>>50471498
I know, but my question was, should I finish a base campaign with just Lion/Antelope/Phoenix before adding Gorm/Flower Knight/etc.? Or should I just start mixing them in now that we have the basics of the game down?
>>
>>50471553
I wouldnt say you have to finish the campaign as most groups dont go the distance, probably just do all the standard nemesis and hunts at least once.
>>
>>50471553
you should start of with the core game only and get rekt hard.

then you can add an expansion if you want
>>
>>50471657
Guess I'll stick to the base game, since last campaign we died before facing the phoenix. Nemesis and level 2 monsters wrecked us hard.

>>50471686
>you should start of with the core game only and get rekt hard.
Done and done.
>>
>>50470203

Thanks for posting my mini
>>
File: 1473955027931.jpg (63KB, 680x616px) Image search: [Google]
1473955027931.jpg
63KB, 680x616px
>>50471860
Not OP, but that is a sexy paint job.
>>
>>50471686
I am on this plan, might pickup expansions later, for now it's just the core game and gambler's box.
>>
Is the dragon the largest KD model currently?
>>
Also just case people have missed them, I worked with the Beasts of War team on their let's play videos (yeah I am the one with the spiky hair).

http://www.beastsofwar.com/monster/play-kingdom-death-monster-lantern-year/
http://www.beastsofwar.com/monster/play-kingdom-death-monster-lantern-year-two/
>>
>>50471966
Yes
>>
>>50471997
whats it like working with BoW? They seem like they are standing on a tightrope of cringeyness and awkward social failure, and the balancing pole they use is the fact that they do seem like genuinely nice guys... just like on the edge of asperger cringey.
>>
>>50471980
Oh cool, that was one of the videos that made me look into the game a few weeks back.

The fat guy seemed funnier a couple years back but it was a good little lp.
>>
>>50471980
>(yeah I am the one with the spiky hair).
I'm so sorry. Is there a cure?
>>
>>50472113
It was OK. I used to work in a GW store during my undergrad days, so I am used to that sort of thing and keeping a straight face. I think in the next few videos you see Warren really get into the setting.

>>50472177
No. No cure for it. And I don't work in the right sort of labs to find a cure for that sort of thing either. If anything it just gets worse.
>>
>>50472257
Are you telling me it's terminal?
>>
File: donald takes a long nap.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
donald takes a long nap.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>still no hints of update being prepared or poots even being awake
>>
>>50472257
Yeah, Warren seems like that friend whos nice and fun to play with, but you just kinda shake your head at his jokes. Watching him interact with Carlos from Corvus Belli is almost painful sometimes.

The bald fella with the goatee seems pretty chill too. In any case, I'd game with them as a group: they don't seem like entitled pricks, just nice but awkward fa/tg/uys
>>
>>50472449
Yeah. In 3 years of working in a GW I have seem some shit. Bad enough dealing with university students these days, and worse, those in the sciences (says me a postdoc :P )
>>
>>50472257
>If anything it just gets worse.

Next stop, Paul Phoenix
>>
>>50472574

If you don't mind me asking, what else do you support or broadcast?
>>
>>50472574
Can has green-text about working in a GW store?
>>
Anyone tried the new Survival of the Fittest? Is +1 evasion good enough to counteract the lowered chance to have babies?
>>
>>50472722
So Darker Days Radio is the podcast I co-host and have done for some 6 years or so now. That focuses on World of Darkness and Chronicles of Darkness rpgs.

Network Zero is my other podcast that focuses on Chronicles of Darkness and we have some episodes on Kingdom Death.

I also co-wrote the soon to be beta released wargame, Noble Armada 3e.

>>50472902
> So working in a GW store back in 2002 was fun, and was a good period for the games in general. I worked in a small store, that was a training store for managers. So we had a high turn over of new managers. In my 3 years working part time there I had 4 managers, and what was unusual for a part time worker was I had been trained to essentially run the store on my own. This of course meant in 2005 I was somewhat sick of it all and the lack of any respect. When shit did go down when I split with my then girlfriend, there was a fuck up on when I should have been in opening the store (again as apart time worker this was over my pay grade - there is only so much free/discounted shit you want), but due to a fuck up I had my old schedule as having this on another day. I was also still pretty cut up. End result was a disciplinary called for by my manager, and my regional manager came in, did it, reckoned I was in no state for it, and then offered me a job as manager. Of course I was on track for a PhD position, and manager wage would be fucking pittance compared to that. Ultimately I learnt a lot working at GW and got out just as the bad days were drawing in as LotR was dying. Being told by your manager to have to buy a LotR army was the end of it though, given GW was able to throw cash about. Sure I could teach the game, but like fuck would I spend money on it. tl;dr Working in GW before the really dark times was fun, learnt a lot, but thank fuck I got out.
>>
>>50473191

Ah, a WoD podcast eh? Do you guys cover owod ir is it primarily nwod/gmc?
>>
>>50470681
>tfw my brothers unironically bring up memes at the dinner table
>tfw my mom talking about pepe the frog because he was on CNN
>tfw my dad buys alex jones' water filter
>tfw I have not said the word "4chan" once to any of them

Shitposting has gone IRL m8
>>
>>50473360
DDR is WoD and CofD
Network Zero is just CofD
>>
>>50470577
>DS way before KD
DS core comes out March, KD core comes out summer, DS expansions come out (iirc) September.
>>
So we played our first round last night, made it through the tutorial lion. We rolled like shit, had to use all our founding stones. One of us got his jaw turned into soup. Our loot pulls were weird. Alot of hide, not much else, so we are armored but not armed. One of us got the +1 strength off the line, so we gave him a bone axe. I'm worried about the next lion, having to roll all 8's all the time is terrifying.
>>
>>50474051
Next fight has tall grass terrain, so you can at least have chances of not being hit.
>>
>>50474051
Just think of it this way: All your survivors have an 80% chance to crit.
>>
I like how Poots hasn't even confirmed that he has begun to write the update for the day.
>>
Because he ain't, TGN lost.
>>
>>50474241
I thought that meant no gambler, not no update.
>>
>>50474320
This desu

That is what he said. It was + or -1 roll
>>
>>50474320
He specifically said "This will affect tomorrows update." So yeah, your interpretation appears correct. But it might be a late one if he hasn't already begun working on it...
>>
>>50473073
+1 evasion is not what makes it good

The reroll is what makes it good.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15213520#comment-15213519

ETA 2am. Probably later. You know what they say about time frames...
>>
>Satan pledger makes a shitty thread.
>Immediate faggotry.
Let's just accept that anyone with a satan pledge is a faggot shitlord so we can have good threads again.
>>
>>50474556
>Poots posted the update yesterday
>this update technically won't be till tomorrow
>that means he actually didn't post a gamblers roll today
HE RIGGED THE SYSTEM.
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (55KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
55KB, 640x503px
>>
>>50471980
That went unbelievably smoothly for a first settlement.
>>
>>50475215
Hence my general sense of shock. I've started in total 4 campaigns, completed 1, almost finished the People of the Stars, and still the game surprises me.

But stuff will get a lot worse!
>>
>>50475263
More importantly;

What pledge level do you have.
>>
>>50475263
You were visibly taken aback at several points.
>>
Woo, 6 Mill.
>>
Question about how the Antelope Diabolical Trait works.

It says full move the monster towards a target. Does it mean keep going through to cause collision or just move up to the survivor?

We assumed it was to cause massive amounts of pain with trample but now we are not too sure on the wording.
>>
File: watcher.jpg (5MB, 5341x2885px) Image search: [Google]
watcher.jpg
5MB, 5341x2885px
give us the update poots
>>
>>50475676
If that's the specific wording on the monster then that's most likely how you would play it: move it for all of its movement value and use collision rules for anything that gets in its way.
>>
>>50475676
Full Move Towards means it moves through the target, stopping when it reaches the end of its movement.
>>
>>50475773
>>50475778
So our original understanding was correct then, oops.

>>50475757
nice job mothman, great color choices for the asshole bedsheet
>>
>>50475757
Might be a decent scribble.

But I can't tell until you divulge what pledge level you backed.
>>
>>50475904
black friday lantern +$100 for gamblers atm, will likely throw in $500 worth by the end
>>
This isn't really directed at KD(at least not the 2nd kickstarter)but theres no kickstarter general thread up. How many stretch goals getting added to a base pledge is too many to point of possibly losing money on production? Massive darkness, Dark souls, and mythic battles all seems to have loadsa plastic, but I dont really know all the costs of everything.
>>
>>50475917
>Black friday lantern.
Sadly not a high enough pledge to be able to post here.

3/10 picture.
>>
>>50475936
Depends on the average $/pledge. If there's lots of add-ons you can afford to give more away for free.
>>
>>50475937
Is black Friday gold lantern good?
>>
>>50475983
Nope.

gtfo
>>
>>50476004
kk
>>
>>50475936
It depends on the creator's mechanism. You could throw a ton of freebies if your pledges are somewhat overpriced to begin with. If you're scraping by on margin, you rely on better margin premium pledges (like signed/alt art material) or add-ons
>>
My settlement is a bit under-equipped due to focusing too much on settlement upgrades; nobody has much armor.

I've got two hunts until my second nemesis encounter, is it worth hunting the phoenix? I'm a little tired of farming the Gorm. My best weapons are the Riot Club and the flower bow.
>>
>>50476061
Pre-kingsman seems early to hunt the phoenix. With range and club access, I'd say go for the Antelope if you're not looking for specific pieces to complete the Gorm armor.
>>
>Average pledge per person is only $469.27
>>
>>50476155
What the fuck did you just fucking imply about my pledge level, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I survived all the way from the tutorial White Lion to the Watcher, and I’ve been involved in numerous level 3 hunts of each and every monster in the game, and I have over 300 insanity. I am trained in gorm warfare and I have the highest Luck of any survivor, ever. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Knights across the Holy Lands and your puckered anus is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over one thousand ways, and that’s just with Fist and Tooth. Not only am I extensively trained with 3 Secret Fighting Arts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a Lantern Year 25 settlement and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>50470376
>Enji Night
Your taste is impeccable, beyond reproach.
>>50470289
Lonzi in pinup savior outfit
>>
>>50475757
thicc
>>
>>50475757
Nice, did you send it to him? Maybe he'll updated faster with it.
>>
>>50473866
>(((summer)))
right
>>
>>50477163
>summer is a jewish conspiracy to make the goyim buy sunscreen
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>50477213
but what I really meant is he's aiming for summer. judging from the overwhelming response to the KS i'm pretty sure he's going to deliver it later than expected due to demand
>>
>>50477251

All i care is that I get my upgrade pack before July.
>>
Man..the proposed new expansions wouldn't see play until 2019. I'm guessing the dropped lantern festival is what caused a gap in his development
>>
>>50477498
Welcome to our pain from the first kickstarter, I lived through four years of shit posts on /tg/ saying just the core would never come out.
>>
>>50477524
They're right, you know. Core never came out. You have to wake up, anon.
>>
>My first sculpting stream! Tomorrow, Thursday at 5:30 UTC+01:00 (Central Europe Timezone) I will be streaming some Zbrush sculpting on a Kindom Death figure, Sci Fi Aya.
>twitchDOTtv/sculptorhec
Might be neat.

Fuck off (((Hiro))) it's not spam you fuck.
Remove the spaces and brackets.
>>
To whoever dropped their black friday gambler's lantern pledge: My bank account may not thank you, but I do.
>>
>>50477549
To be fair if twitch isn't filtered all the vidya boards are flooded by spammers.
>>
>>50477583
Fair point.
>>
>>50477524

That's awful... now I am actually glad I was late to the party and simply picked up a copy that had on their store instead of agonizing for years.
>>
>>50477549
How much do you guys think Poots pays sculptors per sculpt?
>>
>still no fucking update
>>
>>50477647
Back in the day when I was into such things I think the quote I got was 300 euros per 'high quality' 28mm mini. I think it can run up to a grand though.

You'd really have to ask around.
>>
>Lokman Lam -maybe KD will have a loli girl in the future XD
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>50477723
That seems a little higher than I thought, but not completely unreasonable.
>>
>>50477741
If KDM had an oppai loli I would rob banks to buy copies
>>
>>50477846
>oppai loli
I bet you put ketchup on steak.
>>
>>50477723
How many hours take to sculpt a "high quality" 28mm?
>>
>>50477858
bout 20 minutes
>>
>>50477861
His entire life, actually.
>>
>>50477855

A real man partakes of all flavors
>>
>>50477873
yeah, bout 20 minutes
>>
>>50477647
is the sculpting done irl on in a computer sculpting program thing
>I know nothing about mini creation sry
>>
>>50477902
Its normally by hand.
>>
>>50477626
I get this sentiment, but since the wait for the core is only summer 2017 I'll manage the agony of the wait. Poots even made a comment about how the core game is already being manufactured in preparation for shipping this summer (like, even if the rules and box contents are changing, the models aren't) (except the gold smoke knight but that has probably already gone into production too)
>>
File: 1480315848355.png (517KB, 615x772px) Image search: [Google]
1480315848355.png
517KB, 615x772px
>>50477906
pic related looks like an artist sculpted it "by hand" with a computer tho
>>
>>50477902
>>50477906
Yea this was a long time ago so I'm talking about hand sculpted greens, not digital sculpts.
>>
>>50477902
>>50477906
kingdom death has a mix of hand-sculpted figures and computer-sculpted ones

From what I remember, most of the monsters are hand-sculpted, while most of the pinups/survivors are digitally sculpted. Not set in stone, though, and both have their advantages.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15217139#comment-15217138

"ALL THE PIECES OF THE UPDATE ARE DONE. NOW DOING!"
>>
>>50477986
when they do it by computer, I understand the assets can be passed directly to the manufacturer. When it's by hand, do they "scan" it into a digital format, or make some kind of master mold?
>>
>>50477768
that seems waaaay cheaper then i though. that would probably be like 5 bucks an hour ?
>>
>>50477993
so /tg/, did Poots go SSJ3? did you? stay tuned for the next update of KDM!
>>
>>50477993
HOLY SHIT.

i get to see an update when it comes out instead of in the morning?
>>
>>50478010
I don't know. I didn't follow the first kickstarter very closely, and I'm not sure poots ever really detailed the process he uses.

It *could* be scanning or a physical master.
>>
>>50477993
Updates out now.
>>
Fuck you, twitch faggots, fuck you.

It's out btw.
>>
File: KD SSJ3.jpg (120KB, 639x905px) Image search: [Google]
KD SSJ3.jpg
120KB, 639x905px
>>50478043
Looks like he did
>>
inb4 massive fallout and reee that we lost 4 gambler slots
>>
File: 1454042683055.jpg (2MB, 3094x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1454042683055.jpg
2MB, 3094x4500px
>>50477855
All lolis are top tier.
>>
Surprised to see the Illuminated Lady is part of the Laser Goat expansion.
>>
>>50478256

That is some cool fucking armor though.

Adam kind of went full meme on his description of the Screaming God though..
>>
>>50478238
These idiots won't realize this means we get four neat little surprises when the box comes in.
>>
>Twitch failed and messed up chest reveal

As I suspected would be the case. Goat god looks neat, kind of rehashing phoenix's aesthetic though.
>>
>>50478307
in what sense, because the mechanic here is a little unclear. Did Adam make any comments on what is happening with these "penalties"?
>>
>>50470289
I made a mediocre Butcher cosplay last year, and am currently reworking it to make it less mediocre.
>>
>>50478307
If I understand the concept of the box, we only get what is unlocked from rolls. If those are locked out we dont get what is in it.
>>
>>50478339
>>50478352
IIRC the box is already finalized, I think we just won't know what they are until they get here.
>>
SON OF A BITCH FUCKING FOUR GAMBLER SPACE ARE GONE!

FUCK YOU TWITCH STREAMERS AND YOUR CHEATIN' WAYS!
>>
>>50478352
I think that's what it looks like but part of me says that can't be right because people are going to be fucking pissed that a bunch of literally who's got their free shit taken away. Not only would Poots get a lot of hate, the twitch guys might too.
>>
File: image.jpg (570KB, 639x5181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
570KB, 639x5181px
Screaming god looks pretty solid as an expansion, that armor is great
>>
>>50478403
>Not only would Poots get a lot of hate, the twitch guys might too.

I mean. Look who we're dealing with. The guy did make Kingdom Death: Monster. Who knows what dickery this man is capable of.
>>
>>50478393
sauce?
>>50478343
question: if you cosplay the butcher will anyone recognize you? (the reality may change once 15,000+ new people have the game as a result of this KS)
>>
>>50478352
Poots is sadistic. Poots is a troll. Poots is slightly insane. He's not stupid. He'll let the nerds stew for a while and then reveal the rewards without warning to drum up hype.
>>
>>50478343
The skinned faces and mask shape need to be fixed but otherwise looks not awful.
>>
>>50478437
15000 is still a very small number of people. People don't always recognize a character that has been seen by tens of millions.
>>
How do you guys feel about 2 new expansions now with Narrative poses? I personally dont mind all that much.
>>
>>50478419
To be honest, while I love Laser Goat and the armour sculpts that come with it, seeing the Illuminated Lady revealed as part of the game is a much bigger deal to me. We now know what part of the world she belongs too. She's probably part of the Parasite life-cycle, perhaps even linked directly to the Queen, or the God itself.
>>
>>50478472
>>50478472
Considering it's from a late game model I can see the armors similar to Green Knight armor. But any expansions that comes earlier is, in my mind, 'required' to have armor kits.
>>
>>50478472
Disappointed, I like the modular armor kits. Though I'll be less disappointed if the armor kits are included in the gambler lantern.
>>
>>50478472
The Narrative Sculpture models are nice, but I do like the modular armour kits, but if they'll come later I'll be happy.
>>
>>50478496
I dont think the armor kits are being taken out but that the posed figures are being added.
>>
File: IMG_20161201_240423857[1].jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161201_240423857[1].jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
>>50478437
With the exception of the room full of people teaching people how to play the game, no one recognized me at my local weeb convention.

>>50478462
I am aware, and am working on it. Current WIP on the new helmet and mask.
>>
>>50478545
The kits are no longer coming with expansions though it seems.
If they get separate releases later that's fine, but some more information would be appreciated from Adam.
>>
>>50478545
Look at the Ram and Antelope expansions' contents. There's no armor kits.
>>
>>50478283
SILENCE, OR DEATH
THEY COULD BE IN HERE
MALE TO FEMALE
>>
>>50478563
Youre a better man than I, I would never let all those people touch my precious game components.
>>
>>50478619
I wasn't hosting it, I just crashed it. I saw that someone was doing a learn-to-play thing, barged in, and asked if it was year four yet.
>>
>>50478343
If I had to recommend anything, it would be to work on getting the big hunchback fur cloak going. A really distinct part of his silhouette.
>>
>>50476402
Nice pasta.
>>
>>50478586
>>50478588
Is it confirmed no kits or has he just not shown them?
>>
File: Rawhide004.jpg (25KB, 190x260px) Image search: [Google]
Rawhide004.jpg
25KB, 190x260px
>>50478352
>>50478437
>>50478238
It's literally in the name. GAMBLER'S BOX. It's a gamble because you don't know what will be in it. Come on /tg/ you better than that mate.
>>
>>50478806
Working on it. I've sourced some fake fur that's 3.5 - 4 inches long that should do nicely.
>>
>>50478859
not shown, but more importantly, not listed as expansion content on their infographic.
>>
So multiple times now people have posted this variant

>Monsters start with Life equal to twice the size of their AI deck. Any time you hit, you do 1 damage and then reveal a hit location. Any time you wound, you deal 1 more damage and remove an AI card. Monster dies if it runs out of AI or if it runs out of Life.

But does anyone have the actual source for it? I'm curious if there's more to it.
>>
>>50478586
>>50478859
Adam has confirmed that (at least with ram) custom armour kits will be a seperate release from the expansion, and the expansion will contain narrative minis instead. I would assume then, that the same can be said about this expansion (screaming), as well as the other new expansions to come.
>>
>>50478911
>as well as the other new expansions to come.
I believe for the Ram Poots said they did not contain armour kits because of the bulky cloak not working well with modular parts, and it seems this armor kit has something similar. My guess is that other expansions will have armor kits, but these ones have Narrative minis because you can't get the "true' armor kit in a modular form.
>>
>>50478944
This could also be true, yes. We will have to wait and see. I'm sure, if anything, people will ask about the narrative minis in THIS expansion as well, and Poots will answer again. Just keep an eye out and we'll know soon enough :)
>>
Another goat, just what we need thank you based poots
+50$ pledge
>>
>ass goat, goat, goat god
I rather have Gorm 2.0
>>
>>50479059
I'm kinda over all the cows and shit tbqh.

I actually thought the screaming god was a bit lame. The only really 'scary' things is his lil mask eyes, and the face.
The arms are like the lil hands on the antelope but just grown out? Which makes me think they're kinda funny. I mean if you compare him to the Ram he's very tame.

I'll probably still get him but if something more interesting comes out I'll probably drop him first. I'm already debating the Ram since the most interesting thing seems to be the dungeon mechanics.
>>
>>50479095
Look like it not worth 100$ at all
>>
>>50479120
The miniature itself may not be to you, but don't forget the narrative content it adds. The campaign is extended by another 5 years, it adds a bunch of gear and events, that's pretty major addition to the game.
>>
>>50479120
It's like this editions lion god all over again.

I may just be cynical though, since I also have absolutely zero interest in the pepedawg which is also one of the main reasons I held off on a bigger pledge.

He should just release the ringtail fox settlement already.
>>
>lion
>lion god
>goat
>goat god
>lonely tree
>nightmare ram
Hmmmmm
>>
>>50479120
>Look like it not worth 100$ at all

If you look at the current expansions that are 100$, you'll notice similarities. Multiple monsters/creatures, NPC/story minis, etc.Spidiculies and Sunstalker are decent examples I would think.
>>
>>50479159
>4 spaces in gamble chest turn to black
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>50479168
It's because of the twitch stream. Dun goofed up and died to the pheonix so those spots are locked off. "Surprises inside" ensues, kdm kickstarter retardation/comprehension comments increase.
>>
gamble chest look shitty as everydays goes by, what a disappointed
>>
>>50479184
>"Surprises inside" ensues
What?
>twitch fail
Well, their team look like dumbass and the girl look like she doesn't know what is she doing, just sit there to attract fat virgin neckbeard
>>
>>50479095
I don't think the Screaming god himself is supposed to be scary, in a way, he isn't even the central theme of the expansion : The parasites.

I'm actually more hype about the Parasite queen, I hope it looks like some sort of slimy mass of roundworms, or something like that.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (42KB, 723x265px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
42KB, 723x265px
>>50479209
>We lost a update because of this.
>>
File: bandw4.jpg (147KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
bandw4.jpg
147KB, 900x675px
>>50479059

Next will be crazy cow
>>
>>50479209
They probably aren`t going to be revealed and as such will be `surprises`. At the very least it`ll be at the end of the campaign or something most likely.
>>
>>50479235
also this >>50479229
>>
>>50470642
You could probably achieve that by modifying the Kingsman and Gold Smoke Knight encounters.
>>
>>50479223
>I hope it looks like some sort of slimy mass of roundworms
It'llo probably be a mass of magotty arms with boobs.
>>
File: pic2576785_md.jpg (31KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic2576785_md.jpg
31KB, 380x500px
>>50479223
>>50479274
I just figured it was the honeycomb weaver.
>>
So screaming goat is literally kamehameha?
>>
>>50479281
What the flaming fuck?
>>
>>50479297

No, not literally, figuratively.
>>
Philosophy of death is for casual huh?
>>
>>50479297
>>50479330
Inb4 painting its fur yellow.
>>
>>50479281
KD designs look so tame compared to before
>>
>>50479327
bigly
>>
also
>FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>50475554
BF Silver Lantern.
>>
I starting to lose interest with the gamble chest. It's all useless shit for now
>>
I can't seem to find what the game is about mechanic wise.

But I'm a sucker for games made with love and budget.
>>
>>50479815
just download the rule book, imbecile
>>
>>50479802

I like the scout addition, it sounds interesting and makes sense.
>>
>>50479802
I disagree.

I've been on the fence for a bit but I'm also the guy compiling the contents (mostly because I wanted to know what was in it).

5 Minis (Which will probably be closer to 10-12 considering the White Box and Pin Up Black Box both have similar number and a similar price point) is already not so bad considering they usually go for 25 each.
Additional Game content is always cool. But this gives you new "game modes" effectively with the philosophy system, scout system and and advanced rulebook which at the very least adds even more shit.

The rest of the art/gear/whatever is just icing imo.
>>
>>50479209
>>50479229

And they cheated. Twice. Which is why Poots took away 4 spaces.
>>
>>50479815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncW3pZFA_nM
>>
>>50479914
>cheating at board games
Who does this?
>>
File: gamble chest.png (843KB, 639x1717px) Image search: [Google]
gamble chest.png
843KB, 639x1717px
>>50479802
I'm feeling the same.
It feels like most of the content will be promo and narrative sculptures.
I'm not saying it's bad, but I expected more things gameplay-wise.
Still waiting for more rolls to make my choice.
>>
>>50479890
>advanced rulebook

I keep seeing something about this. Is this a roleplay thing?
>>
>>50479966

These guys: >>50479229

They took bak a couple rolls or something. I didn't watch it.
>>
>>50479978
No, it's the the book with the Scout stuff. We have no clue if it's additional to the philosophy of death book, or if that's a part of it too or what.
>>
>>50479890
Not interest with these jojo and die buster minis
>>
>>50480108
Yea those look like shit, oh well.
>>
>>50480108
yeah same
So far i m holding ontho the ultimate pledge but if the addon ends up being just a bunch of pinup/none gaming material i ll drop that and just go for the core + old expansions then add the newest expac.
>>
File: setup3.jpg (447KB, 2570x960px) Image search: [Google]
setup3.jpg
447KB, 2570x960px
magnetizing is fun
>>
>>50478909
I think it started with this post on BGG, about making the game easier. Same dude also made a thread going MORE in depth about it.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/22691268#22691268

Can't find anything from before that. Might have come from here first, but it's basically impossible to tell when it's that far back.
>>
>>50479989

Why should we suffer because those people are dipshits? I never asked for them to play the game.

Were they even aware that the Kickstarter was basing shit off of their actions?
>>
>>50480764

How do you get the bigger weapons to stay? I do anything the size of a spear or larger and its always flopping around like its on a string.
>>
Guys do you think this will reach the point of
>We liked Kingdom Death before it went mainstream
?

Kikestarter will go over 9000 thousand, mark my words.
>>
>>50479772
If I come to england will you play KDM with me?
>>
>>50480890

Look at the dislocated hand on the ground. The magnets are actually a bit cylindrical and don't only function as a magnet but also as a connecting nub.I drill a deep hole and they get stuffed deep in it providing extra stability.
>>
>>50480965
>Look at the dislocated hand on the ground.
oh, thought that's a scrotum...
>>
>>50481011

No bully..
>>
>>50480965

Oh, I see.

Hmm. The magnets you use seem around the same width as mine, but look longer. I don't think I could do that with the magnets I have unless I glued two of them together.

Still, interesting solution!
>>
>>50480910
I'm guessing a bit past 15-20 million at this rate.

I was originally thinking 10 but you have to think that these are people investing before christmas. After christmas a lot of the millennial 18-24 gets christmas money or holiday bonuses.

On top of all this you have to think of the amount of expansions/extras that people will add money for.
During the first KS poots released all 12 of the current expansions so if that's any indicator of what's to come...plus you have to think he'll make those 777 pledges worth it and that's 500+ odd dollars in extras (and that's at discount) at least.

Plus he already teased that he would do several including the current ones, these being pepedawg, BBK, and Foxtails.
He also teased in the KS comments that there was a Witch expac which is further pushed by the black bag plastic sprue because sprue content usually gets promo gear at the least.
>>
>>50480082
We do know. It's literally the same fucking book, and you would know this if you actually read the Kickstarter page.

>Phiosophy of Death are part of the Kingdom Death: Monster Advanced (name pending) rulebook
>Scouts are a new part of the Kingdom Death: Advanced rulebook
It's pretty fucking obvious.
>>
>>50480965
so you have 2 sets of magnets for your minis?
flat ones for inside the model and long ones to put in the hole.
>>
>>50481100
Thanks I must have missed that.
>>
>>50481109

They are both the same. 1x2mm afaik...the smalles ones I could find. The outside magnet is just glued to the hand without any drilling, but since it goes deep into the drilled arm you don't see that at all.
>>
>>50481148
but wont it snap off a lot? i cant imagine that holding out long without having it at least a little bit inside the arm.
>>
>>50481190
Well to be honest that danger exists, but I used plastic melting plastic glue and slightly embedded the magnet into the material. So unless you go full retard mode, there's not really that much of a danger for this to happen. I can literally pick them up on their weapons without breaking it, they will be tossed out the hole before breaking normally.
>>
>>50481246
so you made a small molt in the arm with a tiny bit of plastic flue and then pressing the magnet in when it is soft?
after that you wait for it to dry and glue it with metal glue?
>>
>>50481190
>but wont it snap off a lot?
Unless you're treating your miniature like spastic 12 y/o would it should not be an issue.

As for keeping magnets in place, what I do is drill the hold slightly deeper, put in a piece on Green Stuff and then press the magnet into it. Once the GS settles it holds file.
Also if body part is too small to fit a magnet what I used it putting there a nail head (clip the nail down to some 2-5mm) and stronger magnet in the opposite side (if possible). It's not as strong as magnet-on-magnet connection but should be good enough for regular use.
>>
>people talking shit who don't even read the creators comments
Okay, let me clear this up for you illiterate fucks.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15147659#comment-15147658

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15145369#comment-15145368

The gamblers box is not "adding" content to the gamblers box, it's revealing it. Each day Poots rolls a die, and reveals one of the things in the game. Twitch losing their game doesn't mean Poots is taking rewards out of the box. It just means he is holding off on revealing something for a single day. The contents of the chest are still EXACTLY the same.

It's very doubtful that the box is mostly minis. It already contains 5 minis, which is about average price for them, about $20 each. It's highly unlikely we will see more than 4 or 5 more minis in the chest at its current price, and even then only if the KS is doing it for half what the retail price is planned to be.

We haven't lost any rewards. There is clearly SOMETHING going on with a few of the spaces, but we don't know what. Given that the final contents of the chest are already known by Poots, and he has flat out said he will reveal EVERYTHING in the box before the end of the campaign, it's pretty safe to say nothing is lost.

If I had to guess based on what little we know so far, I would say the "locked" space is the third major rules system that Poots mentioned is in the chest, and that the 4 skull spaces are new Messangers.
>>
>>50481290
>It's very doubtful that the box is mostly minis. It already contains 5 minis, which is about average price for them, about $20 each. It's highly unlikely we will see more than 4 or 5 more minis in the chest at its current price, and even then only if the KS is doing it for half what the retail price is planned to be.

the box will be even better then 50% poots said all he wants from the gamblers chest is to not lose money from it.
>>
>>50481278

No you got it backwards.

I DRILL a deep hole into the arm with a very thin drill.

Then I put a bit of plastic glue on the hand until it gets soft and press it on the small magnets (I build a chain of them on top of each other for convenience) put on a surface, which ensures they have the right magnetic poling.

Then the softened up hand gets pushed against the properly poled small magnets. Not too much force is needed normally.
Let that shit dry up and put another small magnet on it, automatically it will take the right magnetic pole.

Meanwhile you put a bit of GS into the drilled arm and push it back with your magnetic hand-magnet-magnet construction as far as you can.

The magnet will be burried just deep enough in the arm and stick thanks to green stuff, it hast the right poling and maintains the perfect distance to any other magnetized joint.
>>
>>50481355

Oh I became redundant talking about attaching the hand to the magnet, ignore that. You get the idea.
>>
do you guys have every player keep their resources instead of putting it in a pile?

kind of like with a d&d party where you kinda make sure everyone shares items but also kinda have your own stuff you trade with other players.
>>
>>50481384

We started out like this, but it was simply less fun than throwing everything together and cooperating. Less effective too.
>>
>>50481384
>d&d party
>where ... everyone shares items
I don't understand. I can read the words but the sentence just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>50481355
am i missing the part where you use superglue to glue the magnet into the hand or did the mold of plastic glue suffice?
>>
>>50481344
>Poots said he wants to not lose money
>therefore it's going to be an even bigger discount
Are you fucking high right now anon? That makes no fucking sense. He said the final retail price is subject to change based on how much the contents of it cost to print, but he still knows the contents of the chest in their entirety, and can at least make an estimate of price.

I find it extremely unlikely the box will retail for more than 200 dollars. It costing more than the Dragon King is already a stretch.

>@Reaper, my plan from the start was to make the Gambler's Chest into a final for retail product. That makes my own SKU list and the more logistical side of the business much easier. It's yet to be seen how much the retail will have to be though. With the Gambler's Chest, I will be happy so long as we don't lose money on it! lol

Nothing about that says that we are getting it at a massive discount. Just that when it goes up on the shop, he isn't planning on it being a high profit item.
>>
>>50481415

The plastic glued will suffice. It will warp the plastic arround the metal.

Just to be clear, you don't make a mold really. You push that motherfucker into the soft plastic body and let it stay there
>>
>>50481474
and thats stable???

i even use superglue on my greenstuff whenever i do something like you described.
>>
>>50481512

Yes it is. But ofc you can always add superglue, I just never found it necessary.
>>
>>50481290
The last rules system is in 13-16. There are three major rules systems, we have seen two of them, and those two systems have a gap between them.
44-46 is probably a reference to the Perfect Slayer hunt event chain, where it does nothing unless you get the right roll at any point before it.
The 4 Messangers would make sense though.
>>
>illuminated man mini CONFIRMED
So taking bets now. A naked lumberjack to carry us away in his big strong arms, or the softest of twinks to lure us into the dark with his fuckable bare ass?
>>
>>50481671
Hoping for a twink, expecting a beefcake.
>>
File: joy.png (12KB, 210x224px) Image search: [Google]
joy.png
12KB, 210x224px
>>50481765
>possibility of smug loli or cute twink pinup
>>
File: 1447589239707.jpg (804KB, 1200x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1447589239707.jpg
804KB, 1200x1177px
>>50481671
>>50481765
>>50481795

Why do fags always have to be so agressive with their sexuality...

Yeah we get it, you are allowed to be gay as fuck in public. Congratulations.
>>
>OG Satan pledger
>every new thing I see I get
>no time set aside to think

Truly the patrician tier.

I reckon the only time I'll have to add is for stone face bases, card sleeves, and if I want a second rulebook (might as well).
>>
File: IMG_0782.jpg (101KB, 458x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
101KB, 458x918px
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (149KB, 480x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
149KB, 480x916px
>>
File: 8db.png (211KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
8db.png
211KB, 919x737px
>>50481867
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (138KB, 460x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
138KB, 460x918px
>>
>>50481812
Yes, how dare they talk about things they like the same way everyone else does!
N..not that I'm insecure or threatened b by them, senpai!
>>
>>50481965
>you are insecure because everyone is secretely a faggot !

Stop projecting.
And no, heteros don't do it as agressively as you do. Look at this thread, they don't go into cringy details about how they will up some pinup's womb or some other shit. They have nothing to prove, you attention whore.
>>
>>50481905

Whoa, what is this?
>>
File: 1.jpg (461KB, 904x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
461KB, 904x1724px
>>50482055
>don't go into cringy details about how they will up some pinup's womb or some other shit
That's funny because doing so is literally in the rules.
>>
File: IMG_0760.jpg (30KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0760.jpg
30KB, 262x192px
>>50482055
Is it your first time in a KDM thread? Are you so new you have never been exposed to Foron's shitposting? Because damn near EVERY SINGLE THREAD has shitters talking non stop about their waifu pinup and how she is better than the other pinups. That is what spawned the lantern memes in the first kickstarter, people making fun of them by talking about which lantern was the best.

HELL. LOOK AT THE GAME THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. It's NOTHING BUT cringe oversexualization. You have some amazing tunnel vision if you think only gays and grills are the ones talking about the pinups.
>>
>>50482127
KD:M / 40k crossover
>>
>>50482127
The core game has a variant for People of the Skull. Someone just took the rules for them and formatted them into a settlement location, along with the Bloom People variant.
>>
File: pic3169402.jpg (530KB, 1410x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic3169402.jpg
530KB, 1410x500px
>>50482139

Waifu discussions are usually not that sexually explicit, learn to read.

>>50482139
>HELL. LOOK AT THE GAME THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. It's NOTHING BUT cringe oversexualization.

You are wrong with that, now that your capital letters and social media writing style back to the special place, you karma whore.
>>
>you preform Intimacy at the Organ Grinder location
>ITS A FUCKING PUN
GOD DAMNIT POOTS. YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

HOW HAS THIS GOTTEN PAST ME FOR ALL THIS TIME.
>>
>>50481091
For the current total, I'm calculating the 777 pledge needs $412 more to be "worth it" (starting from the $185 BF pledge). Should be possible if we keep up the going rate of at least $15 of ad-ons per day.
>>
>>50482172
>Waifu discussions are usually not that sexually explicit
Neither is wishing for petite pinups of either gender. Nothing wrong with healthy women and muscular men, but a bit of variety would be nice ...
>>
>>50482172
>Waifu discussions are usually not that sexually explicit
>>Doesn't post pin-up

Buddy, it's fine if you're not gay, but getting butt blasted because three posts out of several hundred are by people excited for male pinups is showing your insecurity or your power level
>>
>>50482172
>now that your capital letters and social media writing style back to the special place
Was that even English? or did you just want the free (You)?
>>
>>50482172
>its not sexually explicit!!!
>next post is literally about how the game is sexually explicit
>>
>>50482215
*take not that

>>50482211

It'S not only these three. It's always the same, look at me I am so fucking gay behaviour. The only ones getting buttblasted are you guys, for me not being tolerant enough, when it's just about attention whoring behaviour. I called them out on it and that could have been it, if nobody else got his panties in a knot about it.

>>50482210
>Neither is wishing for petite pinups of either gender. Nothing wrong with healthy women and muscular men, but a bit of variety would be nice ...

Mhkay....
>So taking bets now. A naked lumberjack to carry us away in his big strong arms, or the softest of twinks to lure us into the dark with his fuckable bare ass?
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (373KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
373KB, 3000x3000px
>this entire godamn thread
politics posting was better than this
>>
>>50482262
Thread almost done anyway.
Pray then next one doesn't get even worse.
>>
>>50482262
It didn't start this way. I blame kotaku and polygon bringing us normies.
>>
POOTS IS AWAKE, ALREADY WORKING ON THE UPDATE, AND PLANNING TO POST IT EARLY

Just in fucking time.
>>
>>50482279
Polygon and Kotaku didn't bring the normies, they brought "chic geeks" which are arguably worse.

CNBC brought the normies.
>>
>>50482256
So which survivor do you think would have supported Hillary?
>>
>>50482304

None. Because they are all white.
>>
>>50482332
>Zachary
>white
Nice headcanon, but it's wrong.
>>
>>50482332
And not a one is college educated.
>>
>Poots rolled a skull space
KICKSTARTER CANCELED.
>>
>>50482375
B-but what about cute comfy Ram Armors?
>>
>>50482357
>Italians are not white

Just get out, /pol/.
>>
>>50482375

If he rolls a skull space, the least he can do is reroll. Like if he rolled something already revealed.
>>
Plebsatan tier is almost full.
>>
>>50471980

Are those two as retarded and bad smelling as they look they are?

Are you a fag? Do you like traps? Do you visit /pol/?
>>
>>50482528
Hopefully poots just mails them anthrax
>>
>>50482256
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think people are going to get back in the closet to accommodate you being uncomfortable about their sexuality.
And on /tg/ no less. If you swapped the gender pronouns for the bit you're triggered by it would be rather tame compared to our usual discourse
>>
>>50481867
We are ascended brother. Anyone who says otherwise is a lowly twinpleb.
>>
>>50482582
>Are you a fag? Do you like traps?
No flirting in the classroom!
>>
>>50482605

>pulling out the same old formulas, strawmen and standard accusations anytime someonegay comes close to being criticized

Like clockwork.
>>
>>50481929
fuck off twinpleb
>>
>>50480873
"Suffer"

You're not losing content, you twerp. We just won't have those four items revealed until the end or they ship out.
>>
>Custom Campaign Nodes
Is this just gonna be a fancy way of holding insane GO ALL IN players back or can we expect some custom rules as well with that?
And will the old expansions get a number too?
>>
>>50482676
It sounds like nodes are just "slots" for monsters. My guess is that it will be something like:
>Node 1
White Lion replacement
>Node 2
Antelope Replacement
>Node 3
Phoenix Replacement
>Node 4
Final Boss replacement
>Node 5
Post-final boss and/or campaign length extensions

Nemesis monsters change from campaign to campaign so they probably won't use the node system at all.
>>
Do expansions go on retail after they are released and how many are usually sold? Definitely won't be able to afford everything from this kickstarter
>>
NEW THREAD
>>50482735
>>
>>50481905
So.... we can finally use GW minis in KoD without people asking why they're covered in skulls?
>>
>>50482720
>retail
Yes, though the popular ones tends to sell out fast (Dragon King, Flower Knight)
>how many sold
Between a few and a lot
>>
>>50482720
Production runs of less than several thousand aren't viable.
Adam will usually put expansions up in small batches of a few hundred and restock them regularly so long as stock lasts.
>>
I picked up some of the pinup models on sale from black friday but noticed there was no tracking information. Am I going to have to wait a couple years or something?
>>
>>50478563
You should definitely go to a bigger con like Dragon Con and see how many people recognize it, like I did with my Dark Souls cosplay.
>>
WHAT THE HELL WE LOST 4 GAMBLERS SPOTS
POOTS FUCKING DOUCHEBAG WE HAVE BACKED 6 MOTHERFUCKING MILLION DOLLARS YOU CAN'T DO THIS
>>
>>50482611
>>50481867
>Satanplebs
Kek, look at these stupid newfags trying to be superior.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.