[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: It's High Noon Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 112

File: 1480451694835.png (672KB, 1000x961px) Image search: [Google]
1480451694835.png
672KB, 1000x961px
Previous Thread: >>50431985

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Drowstreetsamurai.jpg (676KB, 1200x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Drowstreetsamurai.jpg
676KB, 1200x1175px
Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He wields a silenced sidearm (strapped on his right thigh), a chainsaw sword (strapped on his back, you can just draw this strapped on he doesn't need to currently be wielding it), and an assault rifle on a three point sling (sling is an optional item does not need to be drawn if it's too complex to add).

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great).

I know there is allot here, but I'm rather flexible so let me know if you would like to draw him but want to omit certain parts. Otherwise thank you in advance.
>>
File: Greenflame Arch-Princess Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1477x2117px) Image search: [Google]
Greenflame Arch-Princess Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1477x2117px
Anchoring for the amazing drawfriend working on her - if this is the completed pic, let me know.
>>
File: anchor.png (1MB, 1500x1309px) Image search: [Google]
anchor.png
1MB, 1500x1309px
anchoring wip
>>
File: Sleepy sheepy.png (1MB, 1440x2427px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy sheepy.png
1MB, 1440x2427px
I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.
>>
File: 20161130_165222.jpg (2MB, 2893x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_165222.jpg
2MB, 2893x2268px
>>50471075

Requesting the 2 pictured characters resting against a tree, sharing a packed meal. Sort of like a "we just kicked the shit out of those monsters, but damn if I'm not worn out" feel.

They are both drow, the woman a fighter with a silvered sword, and the man a rogue with his bow.

Please and thanks!
>>
File: Hergunshowbig.jpg (226KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hergunshowbig.jpg
226KB, 844x1200px
Requesting a BBEG who wields a big ass belt fed gun.

Most everything is in ref pic but I couldn't find a good ref for her face plate. She took a grenade to the face, walked it off like a champ, but now she has a cybernetic plate holding the right side of her face together, from brow to lower jaw.

Otherwise she is almost 8 feet tall and while not overly muscled she had a number of bio enhancements to augment her strength and durability. She is Russian born with blond hair.
>>
File: slav elf request.png (886KB, 967x882px) Image search: [Google]
slav elf request.png
886KB, 967x882px
>>50452974
Migrating request of slav squat elf.

Alternatively, if you want to pull of something more serious with her, feel free.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting these two in a streetfight.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (36KB, 358x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
36KB, 358x264px
Requesting a daemonette fighting a night goblin
>>
File: Perfected Minimalism.png (2MB, 1731x953px) Image search: [Google]
Perfected Minimalism.png
2MB, 1731x953px
I'd like to once again request my friend's Infernal Exalted character. Perfected Minimalism has the body type and hair color of the character on the far left.

She's wearing the tabard in the middle, except it's a light crystalline blue instead of white, and the flame is actual supernatural fire, that burns endlessly.

Finally, she wears high heels, like the ones on the right, except made out of a translucent blue crystal.

For the anon who expressed interest in drawing her: what sort of details would you like to know?
>>
Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!
>>
File: ElfMage.png (2MB, 1936x1231px) Image search: [Google]
ElfMage.png
2MB, 1936x1231px
Requesting my elf mage. He has carmel color skin,green eyes and short black hair. His clothes and staff are like the reference. Though the brief case he caries around is cluttered papers and other trinkets that it's having a hard time staying shut.

He also seems to have a very nervous and unconfident disposition about him.
>>
File: NiceDress!.png (404KB, 712x795px) Image search: [Google]
NiceDress!.png
404KB, 712x795px
Requesting a female golem, wearing the dress pictured, looking very happy.
>>
File: Forward commando.png (372KB, 774x733px) Image search: [Google]
Forward commando.png
372KB, 774x733px
I humbly request that you 40k-ify this image.

This is the highest elite of a rogue traders soldiers, tasked with boarding a ship via drop pod and seeking out its warp core to take out the ships energy and stop it escaping into the warp. As such, their suit protects them from the sort of energies found in the warp core, and as an added bonus, energy weapons aswell.
>>
File: wrapskirt.png (869KB, 1138x672px) Image search: [Google]
wrapskirt.png
869KB, 1138x672px
This girl is made for a futuristic game. She is a company executive, based on Lady Frenzy from Botsmaster.
>>
File: armored-gunguy.jpg (284KB, 866x1478px) Image search: [Google]
armored-gunguy.jpg
284KB, 866x1478px
Can I request this nice delivery get colored?

Breastplate should be a metalic gray, the boots black, revolvers ivory/gray and brown/gold and the mask brass. Greaves and shirt are on you.
>>
File: booppp.jpg (260KB, 774x929px) Image search: [Google]
booppp.jpg
260KB, 774x929px
>>50471429
Cyka Blyat, Quel'Thalas!
>>
Requesting this ogre breaking up a terrorist barricade with a powerful charge.

Have her visor broken slightly from gunfire, and a bits of crumbled rubble on around her.
>>
>>50472040
I'll finish the job!
>>
File: 3243.png (242KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
3243.png
242KB, 500x447px
>>50472125
Beautiful anon, thank you.
>>
File: one tick up.jpg (19KB, 392x295px) Image search: [Google]
one tick up.jpg
19KB, 392x295px
>>50472150
Thank you friend!
>>
File: Iron Scholar.jpg (5MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Scholar.jpg
5MB, 3000x3600px
Requesting an Asian Lara Croft-ish character dressed as if from 1800s British colonial Hong Kong - lighting a cigarette with afterburn from a gun barrel.
>>
File: 20161130_181421.jpg (268KB, 900x1112px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_181421.jpg
268KB, 900x1112px
>>50471075
Requesting this character in a mid-combat pose. Some sort of defensive stance, middle of a huge sword swing, bringing down a cleaving strike, whatever strikes your fancy.

Armor as shown, with the 2 handed sword, and her hair is as shown on right, please.
>>
>>50472491
I'm so sorry, forgot to mention that I want none of the headwear, so that the hair and face are clearly visible.
>>
File: fgasd.jpg (350KB, 778x1577px) Image search: [Google]
fgasd.jpg
350KB, 778x1577px
>>50472040
I always imagined him with a red shirt. Guess I got too lazy to color it in the first place.
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>50472491
>Charlotte request

Hoo boy.
>>
>>50472759
It's only a big deal if you make it one.
>>
>>50472725
Hey, it's pretty good! Thanks a bunch mate!
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.
>>
File: The Burned Man.png (5MB, 2736x2608px) Image search: [Google]
The Burned Man.png
5MB, 2736x2608px
I know people are probably getting tired of seeing it, but I'll give this one more try and then I'll leave everyone be.

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and try to enjoy yourself
>>
File: Dark Arges Group.jpg (211KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Arges Group.jpg
211KB, 2000x1000px
I'd like to request a group of dark ages vampires ready to smite some tremere motherfuckers.

The group consists of a gargoyle, a tzimisce and a salubri warrior.

>The gargoyle bears looks suspiciously like a balrog (except without flames). He wears an oversized Thor's Hammer as an amulet as is approximately three metres / ten feet tall.

>The tzimisce is a classic lady of the night dressed in a fine dress and cloak, looking noble and beautiful. Except for her left arm, which she crafted into a weapon-limb.

>The salubri wears a light ensemble of platemail and clasps his longsword with two hands. The third eye on his forehead blazes like a vengeful star from inside his helmet.

If it's of any use, this is the music I used for the battle they're about to fight out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

I know it's quite the big request, but if any drawfriend feels particularly generous and yearns after a challenge it qould be finitely grateful.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day
>>
File: 1480388806874.png (482KB, 911x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480388806874.png
482KB, 911x450px
Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).
>>
File: Theo.jpg (677KB, 1888x1882px) Image search: [Google]
Theo.jpg
677KB, 1888x1882px
Requesting a very tall kislevite (6’8) ish, wielding a large two handed forging hammer made out of a greenish metal and wearing plate. He has slightly red hair, no eyebrows (burned off) and a large nose.
The plate breastplate he is wearing is very simple and looks like a less fancy version of the one in the pic. His hammer is just a forging hammer scaled up with a metal haft and a head similar to the two in the picture.
He is wearing a dwarven style helmet and across his back is a Warhammer style repeating rifle, except with one barell much longer than the others. The symbol in the pic is enscribed in the center of his helmet and etched into the side of the head of his hammer. If it isn’t too much work, having a musket pistol on his hip would also be good.
>>
File: 9860957849746.png (438KB, 471x463px) Image search: [Google]
9860957849746.png
438KB, 471x463px
Skarbrand and Graze Ein doing something manly, please. Refs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axSsNwtnWD4
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/EB-AX2_Graze_Ein

Pic not related, it's the most /tg/ related thing I have
>>
>>50471130
I didn't come here looking to get an erection, Anon.
>>
File: Tiefling.jpg (398KB, 1862x1304px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling.jpg
398KB, 1862x1304px
>>50471075

Can I get art for this terrible idea?

Basically I have a half Dragon Tiefling. She's wearing a full plate bikini and is heavily pregnant and uses a lance.

She should be standing straight and firm but on the verge of crying.

Feel free to add as many deviant art tier character traits as you want.
>>
File: husbandoflat.png (530KB, 818x757px) Image search: [Google]
husbandoflat.png
530KB, 818x757px
for the character last thread who an anon said was husbando material.

s'posed to have been a warm up and then whoops i tried to paint.
>>
>>50475238
That's not a husbando that's a horrible abomination
>>
>>50475238
I'm the one who said I'd husbando him. He looks close to what I imagined, maybe not quite so... Chocolate brown, but okay. His look seems more crazed than determined, but I think you did a good job. Hope OR likes it.
>>
>>50475238
This looks like if Ainsly was a fire giant or something.
>>50475172
>Basically I have a half Dragon Tiefling. She's wearing a full plate bikini and is heavily pregnant and uses a lance.
Jesus titty fucking christ, context?
>>
>>50475339
We took turns adding shitty character traits. This happened. Too horrible to no try and mke it work.
>>
File: worth a shot.png (109KB, 506x387px) Image search: [Google]
worth a shot.png
109KB, 506x387px
>>50475282
how do paint oh god
color is not my forte, i need lines

>>50475325
thank
figured i might as well post because something is better than nothing

>>50475339
I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER WHO THE FUCK THAT WAS GDI PFF yeah basically
>>
>>50475436
Well I like it. Give me more anon, been a while since we just got some art going.
>>
>>50475339
>Ainsley Harrington a fire giant
>>
>>50475467
*Ainsley Harriott ?
>>
File: request.png (5MB, 2124x1404px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
5MB, 2124x1404px
repostan >>50251829 (Dead)

This is a big one but I need a rather spectacular final boss for my AdEva game (I fucked up and nerfed the MP Evas). What I want is an entity like the Beast of Revelation (dead center, bottom right) comprised of the body parts of the Mass Produced Evangelions (top and center, bottom and center). A description of the beast from the bible:

>Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

The horns and crowns are optional, but if you want you can use the spikes impaled in the head of the one MP-Eva (top and center) as a form of horns. I guess you could do halos for crowns if you must.

Since this is a mammoth request in of itself you don't have to do this next part, but I would seriously appreciate it. I want Armaros (top and left) on top of the beast, wings spread much like Satan on top of a similar beast in the famous page from Devilman (bottom left). Totally optional, but I would appreciate it.

also if >>50448399 is in this thread, are you still interested?
>>
>>50475436
what's your blog, friend? i want to study your painting style, i'm horrible at it.
>>
File: 1480084839210.jpg (165KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
1480084839210.jpg
165KB, 635x901px
Keeping the march up/anchoring

Re-requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>50475643
Fuck what was my phone on.
>>
File: put on your 3D glasses.jpg (107KB, 722x1200px) Image search: [Google]
put on your 3D glasses.jpg
107KB, 722x1200px
>>50471882
>>
>>50475238
Holy shit
OR here
didn't think it'd be made, thanks
>>50475325
I do
>>
File: 87b87b6e8d0e5bbc1d4fbd316ee8a8fb.jpg (340KB, 1230x1043px) Image search: [Google]
87b87b6e8d0e5bbc1d4fbd316ee8a8fb.jpg
340KB, 1230x1043px
Hello drawfriends, this is my first time requesting, hope somebody can help me.

I'd like to request the woman on the right with red streaks in her hair as seen on the left and yellow-orange eyes rather than red. Also, the armor should be toned down to be just breastplate as opposed to full plate and she should have a sort of harmless and sheltered look to her face, like she doesn't know what she's doing on the battlefield.
>>
File: dont leave us.gif (2MB, 519x1002px) Image search: [Google]
dont leave us.gif
2MB, 519x1002px
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>50476515
A metal pin, about four inches wide, driven into a stone floor, with chains and shackles coming off of it.
>>
>>50476588
i will try
>>
File: huxley collage.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
huxley collage.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I'm looking to get my D&D character drawn for our knights campaign. All information needed is in the pdf I posted. Artist's choice on whether the helmet is on or off. Thank you!
>>
File: 1406293124794.png (602KB, 1440x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1406293124794.png
602KB, 1440x1000px
Requesting colouration of pic related, if it's not too much trouble. Black hair, grey-ish blue eyes, and a white t-shirt.
>>
File: MGS2SnakePP.png (302KB, 614x480px) Image search: [Google]
MGS2SnakePP.png
302KB, 614x480px
Requesting a Dwarf Brawler seated in a chair reading a book entitled "Snake Style: An Introduction" with an almost awkward level of intense focus.

He is somewhat lean for a dwarf, and wears dark, leather armor. He has blue eyes, long-ish brown hair, wears a bandana, and has a beard of reasonable length that is nonetheless short by dwarven standards. Basically pic related with a beard.
>>
>>50476095
Not the OR but ilu BigM
>>
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
File: Arch-Princess.jpg (1MB, 1000x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Arch-Princess.jpg
1MB, 1000x1433px
>>50471120
Not a whole lot of changes, just general clean up, but I think I can call this done. Have a good one mate, I had fun with this

>>50471514
actually, if you can find out if the flames are blue as well, and if 'hair color' also includes the hair style, I can start it tomorrow evening. Thanks anon
>>
>>50471130

That's a deliciously beefy kitty.
>>
>>50458431

I assure you I am not tired of your robot cowboys.
>>
File: sweet lord take me to elysium.jpg (285KB, 850x661px) Image search: [Google]
sweet lord take me to elysium.jpg
285KB, 850x661px
Requesting aasimar beefcake.
>>
File: dasgay.jpg (39KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
dasgay.jpg
39KB, 300x265px
>>50478953
>>
>>50472491

I'll give this a try later.
>>
>>50479085
Much appreciated, friend!
>>
File: fordrawthread.png (507KB, 778x465px) Image search: [Google]
fordrawthread.png
507KB, 778x465px
Hello.
I'd like to get a drawing of a rather unconventional samurai.
He's got antlers and wears a kimono styled in fancy arabian fashion. His skin is cracked and ashen. The man in the photo, threatening as he is, doesn't have the long, black flowing hair I'd like to have for the samurai.
If you're adding a background, make it a desert.

Thanks in advance, /tg/.
>>
>>50479085
Just making sure, did you see my correction here >>50472525 ?
>>
>>50473511
Gonna pick this up, expect some work on it tomorrow(prelim WIP)
>>
File: Damn Vampires.png (235KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Vampires.png
235KB, 600x1000px
>>50473511
Actually sketched up my prelim now. Hows the composition? would you like it changed?
>>
>>50479177
>>50479130

Yep. Got it :) I figured you'd want a bare head anyways from the request, since you made a note of the hair.

I'll get drawing in a few hours - Have some tasks I need to get done first.
>>
>>50479519
Thanks a ton, I'll be around all day.
>>
So how many weeks do I have to wait until someone takes my request
>>
Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with the Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be rubbing his or hands on the lambo, the bonesinger would be singing to its front, and the tau engineer would be having it scanned.
>>
>>50479580
>b'awww

Until it gets picked up, deal with it.
>>
>>50479602
Epic roast, my dude. You got me.
>>
>>50479580
Which request is yours?
>>
>>50479615

he's right though
>>
>>50479615
That's how these things work, anon. Be patient.
>>
>>50479616
Not going to say and look like fag. I was just expressing my discontent.
>>50479627
>>50479630
>"You got me."
Not sure what was not to be understood here.
>>
>>50479639
Well alright I guess I'll just pick randomly then.
>>
>>50479639
>Not sure what was not to be understood here.
Once again, the world proves that it is in desperate need of a sarcasm font.
Read your post with a sarcastic tone and it should become clear.

>>50479684
>I guess I'll just pick randomly then.
Not sure why that never occurred to me before.
When I draw tonight, if there isn't an unclaimed shining star, I'll try rolling for what to sketch.
If the requester doesn't care for the delivery, they can re-request it, no hard feelings.
>>
>>50471130
How long have you been anchoring this WIP anon? I ask as another drawfag. Post the original reference if you think its been droped, I'll pick it up.
>>
File: libby dreadnought.jpg (330KB, 1570x911px) Image search: [Google]
libby dreadnought.jpg
330KB, 1570x911px
Putting up a request for a Dark Angel successor Librarian Contemptor Dreadnought.

1. Basic contemptor dreadnought body with Dark Angel bling on it. Heraldic shields, angel effigies, etc.

2. In his right power-fist, he wields a dreadnought-sized fuckhuge force-axe with a head like this. It'd be cool if it was blazing with psychic energy, maybe firing an electric bolt.

3. In the left powerfist, he's got a dreadnought-sized storm shield that looks like pictured with an angel effigy.

4. Because he's a librarian, over his dreadnought "helmet" he's got a psychic hood like this linked up to the giant dreadnought helm to protect him from mindfucker.

5. The chapter's codex, so the libby is NOT green. He's a light baby blue color, like all codex librarians. Heraldry is still in the normal dark angel colors though.

6. Over the dreadnought body he's got a robe over the mech like this. The "torso" is covered in cloth, and it's parted in the front for leg movement.

7. Like I mentioned, heraldry over some parts of the dreadnought armor like this at the artist's discretion. Chequy patterns with black and white coloration, or black and red.
>>
File: drawme.png (2MB, 3496x2496px) Image search: [Google]
drawme.png
2MB, 3496x2496px
Draw the woman in pic related on the left, with the same outfit, or an outfit in the same style, with weathered, dirty and torn clothes. minus the baby.

sitting on the back of the Creature (a "karkadann") on the bottom. If you like, you can redesign the creature somewhat, making it a little less bulky, but thats upon you. its supposed to look like a hybrid between a unicorn and a rhino.

place some provisions, some armory and other travel utensils on the creatures saddle,

the mask on the right should be worn visible on her belt. its supposed to be a trophy. not on her face, please.

The woman is missing one Arm thats hidden beneath an armsleeve, if you can't see it on the picture.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>50480878
This is more sad than lovely ;¬;
>>
File: jabril.png (113KB, 280x206px) Image search: [Google]
jabril.png
113KB, 280x206px
Ive got kind of a weird one. I have a bad guy for a game coming up tomorrow based on Jabril, the islamic version of the angel gabriel (angel in pic attached.)

Any way I can have a larger drawing of Jabril, with the skirt as a more reddish color.

Thanks in advanced.
>>
>>50476095
Oh wow! Thats sick!

Thanks based dawfag.
>>
File: unfsimar.png (505KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unfsimar.png
505KB, 764x1080px
>>50478953
Hope I got the amount of beef correct for your cake.
>>
>>50478361
Holy shit, that looks amazing! Thanks a ton, anon!
>>
>>50478361
It does indeed include the hair-style, yes - she's supposed to look exactly like that girl, except for the clothes. As for the flames, they're not blue: they should ideally look like real, actual fire, so orangey-reddish.
>>
Anchoring >>50368456
>>
File: Art Request for Mathias.jpg (159KB, 1021x868px) Image search: [Google]
Art Request for Mathias.jpg
159KB, 1021x868px
Reposting a request of mine from the last thread. Making an inquisitor of Sarenrae who's a tiefling. Physical features should be similar to the tiefling on the left while most of the clothing should be similar to the other guy. No cape though, looking to have a white and blue scarf with his goddess's holy symbol knitted into it wrapped around his neck while he carries a scimitar.

Some additional details would be able for him to have an intimidating glare or snarl as if he's interrogating or setting the terms of a diplomatic conversation with an enemy.
>>
>>50479401
Looks really promising so far, though I have to admit that I had a more agressive dynamic in mind.
But your take on it looks cool as well, and I'm sure that the players will love it either way.

Thanks for picking it up, I can't wait to see more.
>>
File: Pose prelim.png (487KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
Pose prelim.png
487KB, 1000x620px
>>50472491
Starting work on this now. Thinking of a pose.
Here's a quick concept I might go with. The sword should probably be turned around, and the face needs a bit of work to look more like the ref.
What do you think?
I'll do 2 or 3 more sketches to get to know the design before I go to digital inking and finish it.

Also, quick question: The thing around her nech: Is that a cowl or metal neckguard?

>>50476095
Holy shit this is amazing. Really liking the lines and clean style.
Maybe in 500 years of practice I can be like you

>>50476398
I sorta want to give this a try, but I'll finish this request first. If some one else feels like, please take it.
>>
>>50482444
It's just a cowl, and holy shit that looks awesome! Could you do me a huge favor and make the hair look less like dreadlocks though? Everything else is amazing!
>>
>>50482478
>>50482444
Yeah wtf drawfag, Charlotte doesn't have dreads
>>
>>50482621
We already covered that it's Charlotte, no surprise there.
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>50482621

she sure is cute
>>
File: 2 more poses.png (736KB, 1200x661px) Image search: [Google]
2 more poses.png
736KB, 1200x661px
>>50482478

Definitely can do, as I am not very good at drawing dreadlocks anyways (Good challenge though)

Hair more like in these then? Which pose do you prefer? I am partial to the two-handed grip, or the first one.
>>50482621
I've always wanted to do a Charlotte request because I am a filthy little slut of a drawfag :^)
>>
>>50482677
Well she sure doesn't have dreads so fuck you. Stop turning my pure waifu into trash
>>
These threads were a mistake
>>
File: Request.png (5MB, 1922x1444px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
5MB, 1922x1444px
Could I please have a picture of a Kastelan robot stomping a bunch of orks, in the same manner as the Norwegian baby-fighting statue?
>>
>>50482697
Wow you're really fast.

Both poses are great, the left pose looks good if you wanted to show off a bit of healing energy forming in the offhand? That hair is perfect too.

Thanks for being cool about Char, this is the first time I've come back to request her personally for a while, instead of just saving what the shitposters happen to get made.
>>
>>50482741
>implying you're not just a shitposter yourself
>>
>>50482697
The face on the right is cute.
>>
>>50482790
Depends on who you ask I guess, but nah I'm her OR, get your pitchforks.
>>
File: CharlotteAnon.jpg (34KB, 440x281px) Image search: [Google]
CharlotteAnon.jpg
34KB, 440x281px
>>50482800
>>
>>50482800
That's funny, because I'm actually Charlotte's OR. I'm surprised to see people are still fighting over this since I left. Can't say I'm not glad to see her drawn though.
>>
File: Gabreski Request.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gabreski Request.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>50479979
Last couple threads.
>>
File: charlotte.jpg (330KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
330KB, 670x1000px
>>50482828
If your the OR instead of me, then what is her desert bird's name?
>>
>>50482863
Chunglefuck
>>
File: CharlottePinUp3.jpg (294KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CharlottePinUp3.jpg
294KB, 600x1200px
>>50482877
A'geer. What's her sword's name?
>>
File: Drawthread trolls.png (416KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread trolls.png
416KB, 800x603px
>>50482741
It's a nice request: Pretty simple and easy to figure out, with a neat character design (I am a sucker for drawing anime-ish grills - it alligns with my prefered style) and a bit of license for fun.

I'll try and do something with the healing.

I'd lie if I said the spite from shitposters isn't a part of it too, though.

Happy you're liking stuff so far. I'll buggle down and get it finished. Aiming for 2-3 hours.
>>
>>50482886
It's me, Dio!
>>
File: tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg (175KB, 912x591px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg
175KB, 912x591px
>>50482901
Thanks a million, I really appreciate it. If it's ok I'm gonna use a trip so that >>50482828 >>50482877 >>50482906 doesn't fuck with the request any, just in case I miss an update.

Oh, and the sword's name is Rostram. :^)
>>
>>50482901
So instead of the Charlotteposters and the drawfags who fuel it like you, the ones with actual requests are the shitposters? Got it.
>>
>>50482927
Cry harder, you'll only make more Charlotte art happen.
>>
>>50482934
Forgot your trip >>50482918
>>
>>50482937
No, I'm another requestfag that just wants my stuff drawn, but when people start up these Charlotte storms it kills off 2 or 3 threads at a time. So quit bitching, please.
>>
>>50482444
If nobody else gets to it first then I'll be eternally grateful if you do give it a try. I like what I see from you so far and I can wait.
>>
who is this Charlotte? and why there is an aura of salt around her?
>>
>>50482999
>Charlotte
>Salt

You did that on purpose you clever bitch.
>>
>>50482999
Every time
>>
File: bored_charlotte.jpg (110KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
bored_charlotte.jpg
110KB, 500x443px
>>50482999
>>
>>50482969

I'll post when I can start working on it. I hope I can get a sketch done and scanned for tonight as I am travelling the whole of next week. Bringing my drawing stuff with, just wont have as much time for drawing then.

>>50482918
No problem. I'll be back when I've got something to show
>>
>>50483086
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>50482313
Since I'm seeing people screwing with the Charlotte request, just going to add my trip from /qst/ onto my request for Mathias so if someone decides to fill it, they know who requested it.

Also, looking forward to seeing more Charlotte art, looks like an interesting character.
>>
>>50483234
Whelp, there went that trip, time for a new one. I should go back to bed.
>>
>>50483257
You are trash
>>
>>50482697
Man you're making me want to break out my pencil. What do you use?
>>
File: Amala.png (3MB, 2000x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Amala.png
3MB, 2000x1054px
So I'd like to get a drawing of my elven tree-singer, Amala.

She's basically the girl from C - same skin color and hairstyle and body type, at least, except her hair should be dirty-blonde and her eyes green - and she should ideally have incredibly long horizontal elf-ears. In addition, she has a spiraling leaf-like scar on her right shoulder, and a necklace threaded with carved wooden beads.

She wears a tabard-like garment made out of giant leaves, like in B, except with the back longer and flared out like the dress of the girl on the right. On her arms and legs, she wears segmented armor, much like the dragonbone bikini armor in A, except looking like it's made of worn, rough-hewn wood instead of dragonbones and horns (and ideally, replacing the horns and spikes with curving branches, with the occasional leaf or bud on them).

Finally, she has a featureless wooden mask, like the manikin mask in A, except made of unpainted wood, much like her armor.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Pencil.png (976KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pencil.png
976KB, 750x1000px
>>50483293
This is just the first and best non-stupid hardness pencil that was within reach:

HB Faber Castel. Here we can buy them in sets in supermarkets. I'd probably recommend B-B2 but didn't really feel like looking for one.

You should do it. Pencil drawing is fun and chill.
>>
Does anyone have that delivery from like years ago, of Bob Ross as an Illusionist?
>>
wanna draw waifus, whaddya got?
>>
File: tumblr_o23t3qOufC1s18v6oo1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o23t3qOufC1s18v6oo1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x494px
>>50483774
1st result in Google, lazy.

>>50483799
Scroll up for Charlotte.
>>
>>50483799
Draw >>50483039 blowing a kiss at the viewer!
>>
>>50482999
>>50483012
>>50483015
>>50483039

Not this anon and legit curious, is it because it's some autists waifu?
>>
>>50483836

the story is whatever you want because you'll either get the charlotte defense force trying to tell you about the character or you'll get the shitters that'll just tell you about how she has too much art.

tl;dr anon got lucky with a request a long time ago and here we are.
>>
>>50483799
I mean, I do got >>50483303, she's pretty waifu-ish IMO.

>>50483836
Some anon posted a request of a lightly-armored paladin, and kept on getting delivery after delivery for quite a few threads. Good deliveries, too. He left when the original drawfriend finished his piece, but the threads haven't let up on it yet.
>>
>>50483836
>>50483874 nailed it.
>>
>>50483874
ngl, was semi-starting on this, but really couldn't parse what was going on with that armor. sorry anon~
>>
>>50483909
Ah! It's just segmented armor, vaguely in the style of the dragonbone set (i.e. layered plates of armor with that sort of shape to them), except made of wood instead of bone. Also without the bones on her legs, replace them with more segmented plates instead.
>>
File: BathTub.png (686KB, 863x629px) Image search: [Google]
BathTub.png
686KB, 863x629px
>>50483799
This girl in a bathtub, reading a book.
>>
>>50483938
Preggo or regular?
>>
>>50483968
regular
>>
>>50483421
For some reason I've just been really attached to mechanical pencils for the past couple years, I'll have to do regular old pencils again. Thanks dude.
>>
>>50483929
yeah, but i mean, are we doing the neck from a or b? is the bead necklace overtop of that, or replacing it altogether? she has a leaf tattoo on her shoulder, but how can we see that under the pauldrons? if we're losing the those to see the tattoo, and we're nixing the legbones too, does that just leave the gloves from a? should the boots be segmented wood armor, but looking like c? or bare socks like b?

there were so many questions, i was second guessing myself that i must be missing something, and didn't want to piss you off by drawing something completely wrong.
>>
>>50483799

There's a waifu involved here? >>50471259
>>
>>50484076
Oh! My bad, I see your point now. Yeah, no. The only bits of armor from A that I want are the bits on her arms and legs, no pauldrons at all (just the two segments on her upper arm), so she has bare shoulders. Nothing on her neck, either, from either A or B: just the bead necklace. The boots should be segmented wood armor, looking like the boots in C, but segmented and layered like the gauntlets from A.

If you want, you could try doing a really quick and rough sketch and I can give additional feedback based on that.
>>
>>50484141
>not getting it

damn anon social clues are not your strongsuit are they
>>
>>50484141
hmm. could give it a go then
>>
File: IMG_2346.jpg (287KB, 853x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2346.jpg
287KB, 853x1203px
>>50475172
WIP, but I probably won't get around to inking it until this weekend
>>
File: mothafugginstubbs.jpg (146KB, 1250x775px) Image search: [Google]
mothafugginstubbs.jpg
146KB, 1250x775px
I request the continuation of this image.

Stubbs in the Battleship bridge a observing the Tau ships wreakage and the xenos spacestation on flames.
With a little smile on his face
The fleet admiral is besides him and it's a she
>>
File: Lost.png (1MB, 1454x1389px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.png
1MB, 1454x1389px
>>50479143
>>
>>50479580
I mean, I had to wait one whole hour before someone expressed interest in >>50483303

You just need to be patient.
>>
>>50479580
I've had my request in here for over a month, anon. Patience is a virtue.
>>
>>50483874
Mostly accurate. He only got two from his request, though.
>>
File: Charlotte.png (732KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.png
732KB, 1000x1000px
>>50472491
Delivery

I'm not quite sure I caught the "mid-combat" part to well, or the movement of the sketches, but I do hope you like it anyways.

Had a lot of faffing around with the face too, and never quiiite hit it on this drawing.

It was quite fun to do, though.
It always feels a bit weird when I spend 1-2 hours figuring out how I'll draw a character to then deliver it and not draw it again, but yeah.

Enjoy!
>>
File: trolls.png (115KB, 675x548px) Image search: [Google]
trolls.png
115KB, 675x548px
>>50472491
>>50485212

Oh yeah, bonus, beacause it felt like it'd be an useful thing to have
>>
>>50485212
>>50485224
Thanks a lot, she's great! I don't have any pics of her in any sort of action shots, so this is a first to see her prepped for fighting.

Thanks again!
>>
>>50475172

I started on something for this too but ??? if I'll ever finish it
>>
>>50483968
Were you asking out of curiosity or are you a draw friend?
>>
>>50485264
>>50484667

Both of these fantastic and i hope to see more from you.
>>
>Salt and Charlotte-anon both show up in the same thread after being gone

Trouble in paradise I take it
>>
>>50485354
Some people can't afford to only get commissions, more like.
>>
>>50485378
I have always heard that they had an arrangement or something.
>>
>>50485397
The arrangement is that he pays her money. Sometimes, people in their chat get free art.
>>
>>50485354
Who is Salt?
>>
>>50485397
Like a butt stuff arrangement?
>>
>>50485406
What chat

>>50485409
Charlotte artist

>>50485421
Yes
>>
>>50485431
She drew this? >>50485224
>>
File: Sarissa_Aberrant.jpg (246KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sarissa_Aberrant.jpg
246KB, 714x1000px
>>50485439
Not sure, but I know she drew this.
>>
>>50485439
No she drew >>50483039
>>
>>50485262
Glad you like it. Was fun to do, and nice with a kind requester.

10/10 would Charlotte again.

>>50476398
Starting on this now. Probably going with composition on the right and face on the left(ish).

Will get a proper sketch up tonight, but probably wont get to inking it in a couple of days.
>>
>>50485354

>implying we ever left
>>
>>50485431
The OC thread has a chat. The thread died, but they still hang out on discord.
>>
File: SelfieSquish.jpg (575KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SelfieSquish.jpg
575KB, 1000x1000px
>>50485553
>would Charlotte again

You should.
>>
File: Examples.png (337KB, 1000x925px) Image search: [Google]
Examples.png
337KB, 1000x925px
>>50485553
>>50476398
woops, forgot picture
>>
>>50485553
Super, thanks! I can absolutely wait so take your time.
>>
>>50481604
thanks anon! That's a good amount of archer beef
>>
>>50485576

I'll give it a while. People might explode in salt.

If a good request shows up though.

or a commission
>>
>>50485613
>People might explode in salt

Downside where
>>
>>50485613
>good request

Do you draw NSFW Charlotte?
>>
>>50485637
Good point
>>
>>50485585
>>50485602
Oops, hadn't seen this before responding. It looks good, just one thing: Hair from the girl on the right in my post would be good, from the left all I want is the red streaks, really.
>>
So should we all just give up now if we aren't requesting Charlotte?
>>
>>50485690
Yeah, just ignore all of the other deliveries that aren't Charlotte first.
>>
>>50485690
Just change your request to Charlotte and you should be good
>>
>>50485647

I miiight. I need some good exapmles for my commission sheet. I might do 1 or 2 pieces for free for that purpose, though I probably shouldn't

>>50485650
Right on. I took it to meaning the hairstyle as well, but long hair does mesh better with the scene in question
>>
File: 20161201_144934.jpg (334KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20161201_144934.jpg
334KB, 1000x1000px
>>50485734
You know what you must do.

How do I contact you?
>>
Can someone please explain why so many fa/tg/uys are obsessed with Charlotte?
>>
>>50485781

cute lesbian paladin, /tg/ kryptonite
>>
>>50485767

If possible, a note on dA or a pm on my tumblr might be easiest and save me from setting up a junk email.

http://kwerp.deviantart.com
http://kwerpp.tumblr.com
>>
>>50485789
I'm neutral to her. I mean, sure it gets obnoxious from time to time, but it's no worse than the robot cowboy or similar meme requests.
>>
>>50485816
Messaged on tumblr, thanks.
>>
>>50485829
I like her a lot, but I've been in the Discord since it started and got into her campaign plot. In my opinion she's a lot cooler of a character than the threads would make you believe.
>>
>>50485877
Same. Her player also happens to be a cool dude. This whole thing snowballed for no reason.
>>
>>50485409
wasn't she the one with the thigh mage?
>>
File: Just Waifu Do You Think You Are.png (179KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Just Waifu Do You Think You Are.png
179KB, 500x375px
>>50485982
Yes
>>
File: salt3.jpg (145KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
salt3.jpg
145KB, 400x800px
>>50485982
>>
>>50485734
will you draw a playfully nude charlotte winking at and blowing a kiss to the viewer..? with her original hair not the tumblrcut
>>
>>50471259
Bump.
>>
I think I'm going to draw Charlotte with her new hair but as a half orc.
>>
File: young survivor.jpg (263KB, 639x2324px) Image search: [Google]
young survivor.jpg
263KB, 639x2324px
Requesting: Young Survivor doing cute things in the nightmare realm of Kingdom Death.
>>
File: CharlottePancakes.png (119KB, 567x853px) Image search: [Google]
CharlottePancakes.png
119KB, 567x853px
Well, this definitely seems like the right time to deliver this without *starting* something.

This is for the anon that asked for it.
>>
>>50486497
That's it, that's every thread.
>>
>>
>>50486203
I shouldn't but I'll give it a try. Will be only Pen though
>>
Requesting a tiefling Magus, about 35 years old, wearing a mix of robes and leather armor. he has a long tail, yellow eyes, and no hair, but he does have 2 slightly curreld horns on his head. he does have some slight facial hair for a mustache/beard combo.
>>
>>50486787

You're a monster.
>>
>>50473465
I can give this a shot tomorrow if you like, can't promise anything great
>>
>>50471237
Bumping this.
>>
>>50486203

You can have this
http://imgur.com/a/9CMVV
>>
>>50487915
eww no thanks what's up with that face
>>
Any artists specialize in Teiflings?
I'm looking to get a friends character done as a Christmas gift.
>>
File: 8E1ZpwL.gif (3MB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
8E1ZpwL.gif
3MB, 500x368px
>>50487915
>>
>>50471778
Bump
>>
>>50471718
Bumping
>>
File: dqeqweq213213.jpg (1MB, 1300x2137px) Image search: [Google]
dqeqweq213213.jpg
1MB, 1300x2137px
>>50476398
sorry just gonna stay as sketch,
>>
>>50489148
Not OR, but she's cute. Probably should have some padding under that breastplate, though. Otherwise shit's gonna be chilly. And extremely susceptible to edged weapons.
>>
>>50489148
Nkt OR, but this looks pretty great. Do you have a tumblr or blog to follow?
>>
Requesting an image of a female human killing a dragon, preferably NOT sexually suggestive

Really, any awesome RPG image is fine, I'm just looking for a pic to send to a friend along with some TTRPG materials. Not necessarily requesting a drawing here, just any image. Didn't want to make a thread for it, so I'm /r/ing here.

Trying to get a friend into D&D 5e, she was really interested in the rules, and we roleplayed a very short 1-on-1 session with just a d20, and her character killed a dragon yes I fudged besically everything that happened, but I did it to get her exicted about TTRPGs. That's why I kinda want a pic of a female human (that's as far as her character went, plus a name) killing a dragon
>>
>>50489148
Can't say I'm not disappointed it won't go any further, but I'm still thankful for this, even as a sketch she looks great.
>>
>>50489563
errr i'm kinda avoiding my own blog atm.

>>50489677
yeah sorry, you can re-request,

just got back into drawing again and still warming up with sketches, wont be doing full render for a while.
>>
>>50489877
not OR but do you have a version with no bg that I could try coloring? If that's cool with you of course
>>
>>50489595
If you're not requesting a drawing, I have this from my folders
>>
>>50490100
great photo, but too suggestive.

This friend is a girl, BTW. She wouldn't appreciate me sending her pics of scantily-clad women
>>
>>50490123
>She wouldn't appreciate me sending her pics of scantily-clad women
Are you sure?
>>
>>50490168
well never really thought about her that way anon im lying

She's flirting with my best friend though he suggested I ask her to join my D&D group and he has dibs on her
>>
File: screenshot_161127-19-23-45.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_161127-19-23-45.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
Requesting really any pics of this character, though one of him with his suit torn to shit while he's losing a fight would probably be kickass.

He's a young man who found an alien symbiote that bound to a suit of power armour, typical superhero comic stuff, only it turned out to be illegal alien military gear that is now attracting government investigators and all sorts of space baddies. Instead of being a kickass superhero, the poor kid's always having to deal with aliens who have far more experience with their gear and better tactical planners and spies from various Earth factions. Even worse/better, his mom thinks his superhero alter ego is hot.

I'd appreciate it if the armour looked more organic than it does in the picture, the underlayer is supposed to be a biomechanical bodysuit formed by the symbiote that attaches itself to the outer armour.
>>
File: dqeqweq213213.png (862KB, 1300x2137px) Image search: [Google]
dqeqweq213213.png
862KB, 1300x2137px
>>50490027
>>
>>50490123
>>50490224
She could be into it, though. Might even have her own folder of "sexy RPG ladies" or something.
>>
I'd like to request my Tiefling for a game I'm about to join
I blame Random generators for his appearance.

He am a 87 year old Male Tiefling that is 5'4" tall and I weigh 140 lb
He is the spawn of Oni.
He has a bovine tail. His voice is inhuman, probably that of a bovine trying to speak like a man, however impeded my speech is, it is understandable.
Upon his hind, He has a birthmark shapen like a pair of horns on a troll skull. It is profane in it's nature.
his eyes smoke as chimneys on a cold winter's day and his maw is filled with hundreds of needle like teeth,
He gets to resist critical damage dealt to him
His proficiency is that of a druid and he is trained in nature's ways,
>>
looking for a recolor. If anyone can.
To make her pale-skinned, with darker hair, black if possible, but if the detailing doesn't show up as well, whatever I can get.
And red eyes if possible as well.
Thank you!
>>
File: Pkn5mH7.jpg (63KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
Pkn5mH7.jpg
63KB, 500x547px
>>50490464
Not trying to repost, but if this image is better. I dont know.
Quality wise.
>>
>>50489595
Since you're not necessarily looking for something original, I could quickly shop some armor onto >>50490100

I can get started in about an hour.

>>50490168
>>50490354
>/tg/: Where all women are lesbians secretly into rpgs, especially ones that flirt with other guys and have to be coaxed into the hobby.
This thread almost makes sense now.

BTW, Requester?
>Helping get someone interested in the hobby?
Aces. Good on you man.

>Keeping your dick in your pants and not getting in your buddy's way?
Total bro.

>Trying to get a friend into D&D 5e, she was really interested in the rules...
>I fudged besically everything that happened, but I did it to get her exicted about TTRPGs.
Kill yourself with a rusty grapefruit spoon.

But only after telling me what you think of my shoop.
>>
>>50490781
Hey, I'm just saying there's a possibility. There's always a first time, right?
>>
>>50490498
why are you trying to get a recolor? she's perfect you asshole
>>
>>50490869
Not that the picture isnt wonderful in itself. But what I need is someone Pale with dark hair.
>>
File: Irya Colored Glasses.png (571KB, 803x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Irya Colored Glasses.png
571KB, 803x1512px
Could I request my tiefling in some kind of christmas girl outfit/cute sweater, possibly with a mug or candy cain? She would either look happy or embarrassed/shy.

Alternatively, have her using her tail to hold up mistletoe.
>>
File: archers.jpg (411KB, 2512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
archers.jpg
411KB, 2512x1080px
Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.
>>
File: tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
>>50490878
Well, then go get somebody else. Anons painstakingly figured the way to make Beato even better by careful addition of delicious brown and bondage, don't think you can just go and ruin it.
>>
File: Art Request.png (210KB, 700x756px) Image search: [Google]
Art Request.png
210KB, 700x756px
>>50471259
I hope you enjoy it!
>>
>>50471443
bumps
>>
>>50490123
huh.
My girlfriend is.
We share SOME of our porn with each other.
and I know that a lot of my female friends enjoy a "nice bit o crumpet" But it depends on both the subject matter and the style.
>>
>>50490123
I also found this, a bit more gender neutral
>>
>>50491802
Not OR but Rad!
>>
>>50491802
Thank you so much! That's perfect!
>>
>>50490224
She's not property anon.
Someone may call "dibs" but she might not be interested in them - or you.
fuck.. I hate that shit. A friend of mine always called his girlfriend "the girlfriend" funny thing is he's not around any-more and we don't talk. SHE on the other hand was my room-mate for 2 years (no romance or anything) and still is a good friend.
>>
>>50491802
OR again, where can I find more of your work??
>>
>>50491885
>We share SOME of our porn with each other.
>SOME
Is that because you developed a habit for something you're ashamed to bring up with her or because you refuse to embrace a glory of yaoi slashfics?
>>
>>50491802
This is the cutest thing ever! Your style is really great
>>
>>50491944
Glad you liked it!

You can find my stuff at http://mrsuplex.tumblr.com/
>>
>>50492021
Yeah I already found you and sent an ask about commissions lol thanks!
>>
File: petry dish wip.jpg (703KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
petry dish wip.jpg
703KB, 2480x3508px
>>50476398

hmm, i'm late to the game and i'm slow, so here's a WIP.

a bit too tanned i guess -- i'm not very good at doing anime style.

going to fix the lips; don't like how they turned out.
>>
>>50491895
this is actually perfect, thanks

>>50491925
not implying anything dude. It would be dickish to hit on her when my friend is flirting with her and she with him. That's what I meant.
>>
>>50492047
She's meant to be pretty pale, so if you can go lighter on the skin I'd appreciated. This looks pretty nice besides that, though. Many thanks for your work thus far.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d37)

>>50479961
>When I draw tonight, if there isn't an unclaimed shining star, I'll try rolling for what to sketch
>>
>>50486296
By my count that's this one.
I have no idea what this is.
I'll do my best.
>>
File: Perfected Minimalism.jpg (275KB, 1008x700px) Image search: [Google]
Perfected Minimalism.jpg
275KB, 1008x700px
>>50471514
Thinking of you anon, here are some quick sketches. I'll have a finished piece Sunday, but I'll throw a few updates up until then
>>
>>50492746
Those are looking good! My friend says that her personal favorite is the sketch on the top-left, but that the middle piece has the best take on the tabard - she also added that she'd prefer if the character wasn't wearing underwear, as well.

Personally, I think she's looking great.
>>
File: Damn Vampires.png (249KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Vampires.png
249KB, 600x1000px
>>50482421
More progress on the peice
>>
File: rhnohrs.jpg (102KB, 1014x694px) Image search: [Google]
rhnohrs.jpg
102KB, 1014x694px
>>50480371
>>
File: Sir Kay.jpg (1MB, 1874x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Kay.jpg
1MB, 1874x1021px
Anyone want to draw a paladin? Can he have violet eyes, and the shield should be fully metal. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>50477030
24 hour bump. Also I just realised I described colors, but I'm certainly more than happy with a sketch.
>>
>>50491965

Naw with some things we just have different tastes it's like ice cream - you both might like some of the same flavours . both think some flavours are gross and both have flavours that you like and someone else doesn't care for. - but you both like ice cream.
>>
>>50477813
bumpo!
>>
File: 20161202_034041.jpg (3MB, 3403x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_034041.jpg
3MB, 3403x2268px
Requesting the character on the left dressed for a nice evening in something like the dress on the right.

Please and thank you! And thanks to lemon for the original delivery of my barbarian chef!
>>
>>50494391

10/10 would protect smile
>>
I was wondering if someone could draw a monster just based on description for me.
"I had heard tell of those creatures and thought them mere superstition, but I could no longer deny the horrible truths uttered by the natives. It sat at least 5 feet tall and almost as broad, its awful chitinous paw clutching the branch it perched on. Not wholly locust and not wholly ape, its long, segmented hind legs launched it from the tree towards my prone position, and it landed with an unsettling grace and lack of sound. It straightened to its full, towering height above me before letting loose a sound not unlike a train screeching along old metal tracks. As it unfolded its secondary forelimbs from its torso and began to draw nearer, I thought that surely I was staring into the face of true and terrible nightmare."
>>
>>50472491
Got something coming for you as well. Might take from few days to few weeks, prepare big cup for tears.
Also I'm assuming her colourscheme hasn't changed. If it has pls post new one.
>>
File: Charlotte 2nd Arc.png (2MB, 1053x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte 2nd Arc.png
2MB, 1053x1952px
>>50494497
Well, that's quite unexpected. Her colors vary quite a bit, but this color scheme is what's coming up in her next campaign arc if you want to use it?

I do really appreciate this, anon. Kinda don't know what to say.
>>
>>50494497
Thread's gonna die before too long, is there something I should be using as an anchor to show I'm still around?
>>
>>50494528
I'll probably be using that though I may change it up a bit depending how gloriously I fail at colouring.
No need to say anything OR, I've had more than few good giggles out of the shitstorms that have resulted from your request. Thank you!

>>50494592
Lurking is enough though you can use anything Charlotte related as an anchor. I'll be linking delivery to OP if I don't find an anchor.
>>
File: Lady duBeauchamp.jpg (574KB, 880x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Lady duBeauchamp.jpg
574KB, 880x1496px
>>50494776
Alright man, sounds good. I'll use this as an anchor then, pending any wips.
>>
>>50494776

i hate you for this
>>
Drawfag here, I originally stopped coming to these threads because of Charlotte, glad I came back to check things out at the right time.
>>
>>50494854
the anon saying he's going to draw her probably isn't even an artist in the first place, just some shitter.
>>
>>50494854

lol bye
>>
>>50494818
8/10 would ask out for coffee
>>
File: 20161029_120830.png (160KB, 383x461px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_120830.png
160KB, 383x461px
>>50495059
Thanks..?
>>
>>50494854
Newfangled here. What is Charlotte?
>>
>>50495094
Read the thread anon.
>>
File: LionTamer.png (900KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
LionTamer.png
900KB, 1800x1300px
>>50492212
>>50492268
>>50486296
Here you are.
I hope this is what you wanted.
It was a little tricky merging three different styles, your reference, my reference, and my style.
I went through all the steps I would take for a full drawing, besides color, and it came out alright without taking too long.
I'm pretty satisfied.
>>
>>50494854
>Drawfag here, I originally stopped coming to these threads because of Charlotte
Drawfag here, quit being a wussy.
>>
>>50495230
This. You guys are the whiniest bunch of babies. It's pixels on a screen.
>>
File: charlottewip.png (896KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
charlottewip.png
896KB, 1280x720px
>>50494818
Sketchy things, never tried something this big b4 so going indeed to take some time.

>>50494889
...and you'll never know whether I started this because of your comment or not :3
>>
>>50495467
YO

Anon, holy shit you're amazing. Even if that never gets finished that alone is incredible. Thanks for this!
>>
Why you niggas trying this hard to ruin yet another drawthread?
>>
File: 12341235234636.png (122KB, 289x706px) Image search: [Google]
12341235234636.png
122KB, 289x706px
Requesting a butler goblin with a rapier sheathed at his side, outfit should be a vest suit, he has slicked back hair as well.

And if you're feeling kind enough to color it in, his skin color should be a light dull green.
His outfit should just be a simple black and white.
Hair color should be a dark grey.
The sheathe should be made of leather with a dark brown color.
The rapiers guard should be a steel grey and the handle should be a very dark grey, much darker than his hair color.
And finally his eye color should be a dark royal blue.

As for a pose, pic related.
>>
>>50479961
If people did this often, we might be able to get through things easier. Well thought, anonymous.
>>
>>50495467
Not the OR but fellow drawfag.

This is fucking amazing. Love the "tangled" feel of it.
>>
File: Dragondad (1).jpg (951KB, 1791x1774px) Image search: [Google]
Dragondad (1).jpg
951KB, 1791x1774px
Requesting my dragonborn character in a simple sailor outfit.
>>
>>50495524
Sure if you want a bunch of >>50495221

Face it, if you want >>50495467 you're going to have to change your request to Charlotte
>>
>>50495700
Aside from her blank pupils, what is your criticism of >>50495221 besides "It's not as good as >>50495467 "?

I'm genuinely curious of both your criticisms and your ability to critique.
>>
>>50481147
24 hour bump

I though you guys would jump at the chance to not draw waifubait, but instead something I can show off at my table.
>>
>>50496364
drawfag here - your request sucks, hth
>>
>>50496395
drawfag here, anyone can claim to be a drawfag.
>>
>>50496421
Fellow drawfag here, don't be absurd. Only drawfags can post as drawfags.
>>
>>50496456
President here, this guy is right.
>>
File: This Guy.jpg (19KB, 242x287px) Image search: [Google]
This Guy.jpg
19KB, 242x287px
>>50496364
>>Wah why is no one drawing muh request
>It's literally just "Draw X but bigger and with a red skirt"
>>
>>50496511
It's always the shitty requests that don't understand why they got skipped.
>>
>>50493418
I can't believe nobody said anything to this yet. Not OR but this is very nice! Did you do that on canvas, or is it a special brush?
>>
>>50496511
>>50496526
Do people really like to draw something that is literally just 15 ref images with like 4 paragraphs of text for super specific special snowflakes?

I always assumed that unless you were willing to pay, those requests are a pain in the ass, and that this would be good simple practice with things like angel wings.

people here have drawn "Its the emoporah but shrek XDXD" before.
>>
>>50496556
Your request is boring as fuck.
>>
To be honest, would it have been better if I had found each part of his outfit separately and pasted them together saying "This but that, this hat but this color" all over it?

Because im about 99% sure no one here has drawn Jabril before, but I am certain that no matter how many different ref pics you use, almost all the drawfags here have drawn full-plate.
>>
>>50496188
I'm not that anon, but I want to try and give a sorta critique, maybe that's why that anon things "it's not as good as BLANK".

First of all I think nobody should compare art styles of any kind to another, that's like saying Tolkien is better than Rowling. It's personal taste guys, everybody likes other things.

Right, critique, let's see...
The lion looks a bit liquified, I don't know where his bones went but I wouldn't be smiling like she does if I'd try to cuddle that thing. I don't want to focus too much on that though since it's mainly supposed to be art for the girl. I believe that her general pose is right, but her form is not quite, how do you say, rounded? She just misses body, perhaps it would help you to draw a general skeleton first? Also that one arm behind the hair is pointing a bit too far away from her torso to look healthy. I'm not much of an artist myself, but I want to try and help based on what I see.
Her hair is a bit... uh... Not greasy, but it feels like it's mostly just one mat of clumped hair, maybe a stray here and there would make it look just a bit more natural.
Her face looks a bit too boney, as if she had the skull beneath, but no fat or anything around the flesh to make a form, maybe making her just a wee bit more plum might help?
>>
>>50496682
thinks*
I need coffee.
>>
>>50496678
L-Lewd
At least blur out the veins, you're making the virgins blush.
>>
>>50496539
too busy shitposting, and that OR was a faggot anyway, waste of a drawing
>>
>>50496656
It would have helped if only to get a better sense of who the fuck he is (no I'm not going to google it for you). And a higher res image + examples of modified clothing. Just makes it look more appealing or that you put some effort into it
>>
>>50496682
Thanks for the critique.
Although I still feel pretty confident about her form (that arm is just off in that position), I appreciate the feedback.
You are definitely right about the lack of definition in the hair and face.

But all cats turn liquid when they sleep.
I thought everyone knew that, heh.
>>
>>50497350
It's honestly just her face that throws everything off. Study references, get her features down, and when it stops looking like ayyyy lmao then it will be good
>>
>>50497376
I have a style stuck in realistic proportions and every reference of her is BESM anime.
It's hard to mix styles.
I ended up giving her a skeletal nose without catching it.

I shoulda just stuck with proper facial proportions.
>>
>>50496556
Don't pay attention to the aspie charlotters your request is fine.
>>
File: IMG_2415.jpg (485KB, 1500x2465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2415.jpg
485KB, 1500x2465px
>>50476398
Tried my hand at coloring the other anon's delivery
>>
>>50498245
bretty good but why did you lazy out on her midsection?
>>
>>50498245
Not the OR, but I like how you did the hair. Could use a bit more shine to reflect the light source, though.
>>
>>50498245
not OR but it's pretty. maybe some light in the hair would be good
>>
>>50498289
I'm on my phone I can't really get out the finer details - thought this brush looked good, but eh

>>50498294
>>50498295
I may try to refine it a bit more if OR wants, although I'm pretty sucky at coloring and just trying to practice
>>
>>50498245
>>50498361
Oh wow, I love it. If you feel you can improve on it then that'd be great, of course, but I'm very happy with this. If I had to make just one request I'd mention she should be a bit paler than that, but I'm not really complaining, just saying how it could be a bit closer to what I had in mind.
>>
>>50498955
Alright noted, I'll update it tonight probably.
>>
>>50499080
>>50499080
>>50499080

New thread
>>
>>50493418
holy shit, this is amazing. OR here. GREAT work man, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
>>
>>50489148
Damn dude that looks great
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.