[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Picnic Basket Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 124

File: 1480653954579.png (227KB, 700x756px) Image search: [Google]
1480653954579.png
227KB, 700x756px
Previous Thread: >>50471075

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Sleepy sheepy.png (1MB, 1440x2427px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy sheepy.png
1MB, 1440x2427px
I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.
>>
File: Definitely not young Udyr.jpg (221KB, 1112x499px) Image search: [Google]
Definitely not young Udyr.jpg
221KB, 1112x499px
Requesting Human Hunter(Feral)/Monk(Many styles).

Young brown eyed man, fit build rather than swole, long brown scruffy hair.
All of his equipment & clothing would be self made while surviving, or scraps leftover from when he escaped.
So stone, wood, and fur are more likely than cloth or treated leather. He keeps a few stone knives and one spear.
So, yeah basically Yamcha (left) but without the pet, weapons, or nice clothes. And basically Udyr (right) but not as old, big, or beardy.
Though he probably has body & beard hair, just not as nice.

Fun but useless facts:
Can hold his breath for 8 minutes.
Cannot handle his alcohol, but loves it anyways.
>>
File: Minimalism anchor.jpg (275KB, 1008x700px) Image search: [Google]
Minimalism anchor.jpg
275KB, 1008x700px
Anchoring for the drawfriend working on Perfected Minimalism: my friend says that her personal favorite is the sketch on the top-left, but that the middle piece has the best take on the tabard - she also added that she'd prefer if the character wasn't wearing underwear, as well.
>>
File: knightguy.png (2MB, 1594x1009px) Image search: [Google]
knightguy.png
2MB, 1594x1009px
Wondering if I could request a full body rendition of a vampiric NPC the party has clashed with and worked with in the past in a Warhammer game. Thanks for giving the request a look, guys.

He styles himself a knight when out and about (he was one in life), wearing armor something like the left two images. Facially, he's like the top right guy in shape, expression, and facial hair style, with one particular distinction. His hair is cut fairly short, and he has a pronounced widow's peak. His hair is black and his eyes are blue.

He uses a hand-and-a-half sword something like what's depicted in the lower right: it's an unfancy, unornamented weapon. Besides that, he just wears a misericorde in his belt.

Pose-wise, I'm open to suggestions or ideas, but one idea I had was to have him standing with one foot on a corpse, carrying himself as if he was posing for a painting.
>>
File: 1480671801748.jpg (3MB, 3403x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1480671801748.jpg
3MB, 3403x2268px
>>50499080
Requesting the character on the left dressed for a nice evening in something like the dress on the right.

Please and thank you! And thanks to lemon for the original delivery of my barbarian chef!
>>
File: reference.jpg (513KB, 1405x1023px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
513KB, 1405x1023px
Requesting:
Lithe young girl wearing rags, carrying whip and lantern, as she's berating Anon (no picture available) for being creepy childlover. Whipping optional.
Her expression should be either angry or disgusted.
Also floor is lav... I mean floor is made of stone faces (think Berserk Eclipse scene)

Please and thank you.
>>
File: ewuDjEB.jpg (468KB, 1500x2465px) Image search: [Google]
ewuDjEB.jpg
468KB, 1500x2465px
Anchoring for >>50498245 who's working on the coloring on this fine young lady.

Also for >>50492047 if they're still interested in completing their WIP.
>>
File: NiceDress!.png (404KB, 712x795px) Image search: [Google]
NiceDress!.png
404KB, 712x795px
Requesting my female Golem, wearing the dress pictured and looking very happy, because she finally has one that fits properly
>>
File: 1480682088017.png (896KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480682088017.png
896KB, 1280x720px
>>50499080
Anchor.
>>
File: jabril.png (113KB, 280x206px) Image search: [Google]
jabril.png
113KB, 280x206px
Ive got kind of a weird one. I have a bad guy for a game coming up tomorrow based on Jabril, the islamic version of the angel gabriel (angel in pic attached.)

Any way I can have a larger drawing of Jabril, with the skirt as a more reddish color, a pair of Kopesh on his hips, and a thick magical book with a blooddrop made of crystal on the cover.

Thanks in advanced.
>>
File: weapons10.jpg (12KB, 350x221px) Image search: [Google]
weapons10.jpg
12KB, 350x221px
>>50499733
khopesh*

these things. Sorry for misspell.
>>
Reposting from old thread. This worked out really well a few months ago, I was wondering if someone could draw a monster just based on description.

"I had heard tell of those creatures and thought them mere superstition, but I could no longer deny the horrible truths uttered by the natives. It sat at least 5 feet tall and almost as broad, its awful chitinous paw clutching the branch it perched on. Not wholly locust and not wholly ape, its long, segmented hind legs launched it from the tree towards my prone position, and it landed with an unsettling grace and lack of sound. It straightened to its full, towering height above me before letting loose a sound not unlike a train screeching along old metal tracks. As it unfolded its secondary forelimbs from its torso and began to draw nearer, I thought that surely I was staring into the face of true and terrible nightmare."
>>
File: Flog.png (178KB, 607x679px) Image search: [Google]
Flog.png
178KB, 607x679px
>>50499369
do you play with a DM in this game?
>>
File: request.png (5MB, 2124x1404px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
5MB, 2124x1404px
repostan >>50251829

This is a big one but I need a rather spectacular final boss for my AdEva game (I fucked up and nerfed the MP Evas). What I want is an entity like the Beast of Revelation (dead center, bottom right) comprised of the body parts of the Mass Produced Evangelions (top and center, bottom and center). A description of the beast from the bible:

>Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

The horns and crowns are optional, but if you want you can use the spikes impaled in the head of the one MP-Eva (top and center) as a form of horns. I guess you could do halos for crowns if you must.

Since this is a mammoth request in of itself you don't have to do this next part, but I would seriously appreciate it. I want Armaros (top and left) on top of the beast, wings spread much like Satan on top of a similar beast in the famous page from Devilman (bottom left). Totally optional, but I would appreciate it.

also if >>50448399 is in this thread, are you still interested?
>>
Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!
>>
>>50499852
It's not for RPG, it's cooperative board game. No DM role, monsters are autopilot.
>>
File: Ushio_Shinohara.jpg (2MB, 3900x1646px) Image search: [Google]
Ushio_Shinohara.jpg
2MB, 3900x1646px
Wondering if this artist is still around to maybe continue this WIP of a giant brush wielding drunken illusionist painter/cook based off of Ushio Shinohara, the boxer artist, and Shide, the buddhist monk, riding an illusory chicken-dragon tortoise? This was from back in July or something, just thought I'd bring it back in case you had more time to spare.

Thank you for the work you've done so far and I hope to see it complete.
>>
File: Sir Kay.jpg (1MB, 1874x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Kay.jpg
1MB, 1874x1021px
Anyone want to draw a paladin? Can he have violet eyes, and the shield should be fully metal. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: amala2.jpg (289KB, 1196x1126px) Image search: [Google]
amala2.jpg
289KB, 1196x1126px
>>50483303
delivery~
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.
>>
>>50500833
VERY cool
>>
>>50500833
Oh wow, she looks amazing! Thanks so much, anon!
>>
File: Drowstreetsamurai.jpg (676KB, 1200x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Drowstreetsamurai.jpg
676KB, 1200x1175px
Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He wields a silenced sidearm (strapped on his right thigh), a chainsaw sword (strapped on his back, you can just draw this strapped on he doesn't need to currently be wielding it), and an assault rifle on a three point sling (sling is an optional item does not need to be drawn if it's too complex to add).

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great).

I know there is allot here, but I'm rather flexible so let me know if you would like to draw him but want to omit certain parts. Otherwise thank you in advance.
>>
File: Hergunshowbig.jpg (226KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hergunshowbig.jpg
226KB, 844x1200px
Requesting a BBEG who wields a big ass belt fed gun.

Most everything is in ref pic but I couldn't find a good ref for her face plate. She took a grenade to the face, walked it off like a champ, but now she has a cybernetic plate holding the right side of her face together, from brow to lower jaw.

Otherwise she is almost 8 feet tall and while not overly muscled she had a number of bio enhancements to augment her strength and durability. She is Russian born with blond hair.
>>
File: libby dreadnought.jpg (330KB, 1570x911px) Image search: [Google]
libby dreadnought.jpg
330KB, 1570x911px
Putting up a request for a Dark Angel successor Librarian Contemptor Dreadnought.

1. Basic contemptor dreadnought body with Dark Angel bling on it. Heraldic shields, angel effigies, etc.

2. In his right power-fist, he wields a dreadnought-sized fuckhuge force-axe with a head like this. It'd be cool if it was blazing with psychic energy, maybe firing an electric bolt.

3. In the left powerfist, he's got a dreadnought-sized storm shield that looks like pictured with an angel effigy.

4. Because he's a librarian, over his dreadnought "helmet" he's got a psychic hood like this linked up to the giant dreadnought helm to protect him from mindfucker.

5. The chapter's codex, so the libby is NOT green. He's a light baby blue color, like all codex librarians. Heraldry is still in the normal dark angel colors though.

6. Over the dreadnought body he's got a robe over the mech like this. The "torso" is covered in cloth, and it's parted in the front for leg movement.

7. Like I mentioned, heraldry over some parts of the dreadnought armor like this at the artist's discretion. Chequy patterns with black and white coloration, or black and red.
>>
File: character ref.png (529KB, 740x610px) Image search: [Google]
character ref.png
529KB, 740x610px
Rerequesting this from another thread

Can I get a guy that looks like Armstrong from FMA but without the sparkles and with black hair instead of blonde (ideally in a less fabulous pose) wearing a waistcoat, shirt and trousers like in the picture (but with the sleeves on the shirt rolled up) and wearing a knuckleduster on one hand?
>>
File: fastest cat in the land.png (1MB, 1352x1040px) Image search: [Google]
fastest cat in the land.png
1MB, 1352x1040px
Someone please draw Fastbaxi, the fastest catman in all the lands.
>>
File: pll.jpg (279KB, 1000x1642px) Image search: [Google]
pll.jpg
279KB, 1000x1642px
A while ago, i received this awesome delivery from Lemon. I would like a small update on this one, either by a simple edit or a full redraw, it is up to you, drawfriends.

In short it is the same image but:

-Visible cracks radiating from the bottom.

-The woman of stone looks sadder and a bit sickly if that is possible

-A small stone flower on the pillar itself.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Chainer.jpg (138KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
Chainer.jpg
138KB, 800x796px
Could someone draw Chainer here as a loli?
It's for a magical girl game.
>>
File: Char.png (2MB, 1053x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Char.png
2MB, 1053x1952px
Charlotte in crocs.
>>
>>50501698

Those aren't crocs.
>>
>>50501745
I think the request is for her to be wearing them.
>>
File: adventuring party.jpg (4MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
adventuring party.jpg
4MB, 2000x2000px
Requesting my dogs as adventurers!

Anything would be really nice; humanized, anthro, or just dogs in some clothes. It'd be extra great if the one on the left could be some sort of bard, and the one on the right could be a paladin or ranger that's thoroughly tired of the other's shit.
>>
File: Gabreski Request.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gabreski Request.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
Reposting to anchor, some anon said he was doing it.
>>
>>50501823

Why? That's stupid.
>>
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
File: IMG_20161202_221133.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161202_221133.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>50499435
>mfw about to post wip for this but OR got 2 stellar deliveries and forgot i was even working on it

Oh well, more time for other things

Thats a nice drawing with good colouring!
>>
File: Vampire Knight.jpg (1MB, 1800x2968px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Knight.jpg
1MB, 1800x2968px
>>50499239
>>
File: Contemptor Dreadnought.jpg (2MB, 2500x2564px) Image search: [Google]
Contemptor Dreadnought.jpg
2MB, 2500x2564px
>>50501212
>>
>>50502029
Not OR but that's great.
>>
>>50502008
Goddamn, Souz. That's great.
>>
File: Irya Colored Glasses.png (571KB, 803x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Irya Colored Glasses.png
571KB, 803x1512px
>>50490895
Migrating request over.
>>
File: sgtnsrn.jpg (249KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sgtnsrn.jpg
249KB, 800x800px
>>50501840
I am! You set on that hairstyle or can I experiment a bit?
>>
Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. Circa mea petitio multa sunt suspiria.
>>
File: 1480555944739.png (482KB, 911x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480555944739.png
482KB, 911x450px
Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).
>>
File: vampire knight wip.jpg (98KB, 814x1216px) Image search: [Google]
vampire knight wip.jpg
98KB, 814x1216px
>>50499239
>>
I'd like to request my Tiefling for a game I'm about to join
I blame Random generators for his appearance.

He am a 87 year old Male Tiefling that is 5'4" tall and he weighs 140 lb
He is the spawn of Oni.
He has a bovine tail. His voice is inhuman, probably that of a bovine trying to speak like a man, however impeded my speech is, it is understandable.
Upon his hind, He has a birthmark shaped like a pair of horns on a troll skull. It is profane in it's nature.
His eyes smoke as chimneys on a cold winter's day and his maw is filled with hundreds of needle like teeth.
He gets to resist critical damage dealt to him
His proficiency is that of a druid and he is trained in nature's ways,

Thank's in advanced, Sorry no reference picture.
>>
File: IMG_2420.jpg (765KB, 2000x3287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2420.jpg
765KB, 2000x3287px
>>50499435
Tried to distinguish the hair a bit more what do you think? Lightened the skin but did you want it even paler?
>>
I'd like to request my Twilight Solar Exalted, in the panoply of her First Age counterpart. All the necessary details should be in the pic.
>>
File: Twilight Solar.png (3MB, 2190x1410px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Solar.png
3MB, 2190x1410px
>>50503236
Holy shit I'm a fucking moron. Here's the pic, dammit.
>>
File: 1454381622091.jpg (43KB, 259x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454381622091.jpg
43KB, 259x270px
>>50502029
Wow I don't even have a response man. That's amazing.
>>
>>50503250
Also, the GM just informed me that my proportions are wrong. The gun-barrel should be three feet long and as thick around as her leg.
>>
File: 12341235234636.png (122KB, 289x706px) Image search: [Google]
12341235234636.png
122KB, 289x706px
Requesting a butler goblin with a rapier in the same pose as pic related, he wears a black vest suit with black leather shoes.

And if you're feeling kind enough to color it in, his skin color should be a light dull green.
His outfit should just be a simple black and white.
Hair color should be a dark grey.
The sheathe should be made of leather with a dark brown color.
The rapiers guard should be a steel grey and the handle should be a very dark grey, much darker than his hair color.
And finally his eye color should be a dark royal blue.
>>
File: tiefling.png (837KB, 1504x616px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling.png
837KB, 1504x616px
Requesting my character for a potential PF game.

>mid 20s female tiefling slim build

>wears ripped monk pants

>like musashi wraps her torso and feet as well

>long tattoo covers a good portion of body

>looks like chick in middle pic in general same hair/eyes except her skin is a bit scaly(has natural armor)

>two very small horns on her head

>one long prehensile tail on her back

I hope that wasn't too hard to follow. Also sorry if image is a bit shit my paint skills are terrible.
>>
File: Drawme.png (610KB, 736x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Drawme.png
610KB, 736x1121px
Requesting my Female Kestrel Scout.

She is sitting on a chair, crying into her winged arms.

By her side, a radio is announcing "the amazing new winged player race... the arrakocra!"
>>
>>50503751
Why do I see so many tiefling requests every thread? Is tiefling the /tg/ favorite race to make?
>>
>>50504092
DnD 5e and the new book that came out?
>>
>>50504092
Well i cant speak for anyone but i saw a pic and i just had to make that character
>>
>>50502008
OP here. Jesus Christ, that's amazing. Thanks so much!
>>
>>50502806
OP here again, this is looking cool as hell too, thank you!
>>
File: Necroperator Reference.png (4MB, 2360x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Necroperator Reference.png
4MB, 2360x2264px
Requesting a Tactical Necromancer, info in the image

That's really only the basic template, feel free to add in other Operator looking stuff, sidearms, knives, items, necromancer amulets, or anything else you think might look cool
>>
>>50503098
Looking beautiful, paler would be good, though. The truth is she's practically albino in terms of skin
>>
File: Character references.jpg (704KB, 1832x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Character references.jpg
704KB, 1832x1279px
Requesting art for human ranger character I'm currently playing as.

>Has a similar physical appearance to the guy in the top left, but with blue eyes

>Wears an scarf similar to the guy in the top middle, but orange.

>Wears a simple white tunic and black pants

>Has brown leather gloves and boots that look like ones in the reference

>Wears a bulette breastplate that is emblazoned with the symbol of the Raven Queen, similar to how the cross is displayed on the guy with the scarf's armor

>Wears a slouch hat and has a smug grin similar to the reference.

>Has a celtic leaf blade sheathed to his left side

Apologies if it seems a bit much.
>>
>>50504637
Also forgot to mention the jacket in the reference is blue. I included both the orange and blue colors I was going for in the reference as well.
>>
File: tiefling1.png (1MB, 926x1204px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling1.png
1MB, 926x1204px
>>50502149
>>
>>50504092
It's basically the new normie race.
>>
>>50504918
> fucking normie reeeeeeeee
>>
>>50504724
Cute
>>
>>50504951
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be honest I love tieflings but they are pretty much normie tier at this point.
>>
>>50501580
Doing this, hope you don't mind a phone sketch
>>
>>50502279
Feel free, but the planelegs don't normally bend.
>>
>>50499852
I'm not OR but I love your work
>>
>>50499890
I like the inspiration from Devil Man. So glad this board introduced me to that anime.
>>
File: vampire knight wip2.jpg (106KB, 864x1217px) Image search: [Google]
vampire knight wip2.jpg
106KB, 864x1217px
>>50504202
wip2
>>
File: huxley collage.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
huxley collage.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Looking to get my D&D character drawn for a knights campaign. Artists choice on whether or not the character is actually wearing the helmet. Thank you!
>>
File: example.jpg (198KB, 810x1008px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
198KB, 810x1008px
>>50505195
Like here's an example I just pulled off danbooru (jesus christ people can't you draw them in a non-pantyshot pose?)
>>
>>50505408
The whole series is pedofuel. Don't kid yourself.
>>
requesting a colored in elderly hobgoblin samurai.

In this request he is wearing Oyoroi armor, he has piercing gold eyes however his left eye is slowly losing color with his old age he is slowly going blind.
Underneath his eyes and across his nose a horrific scar rests, he carries a simple nodachi on his back.

As for his pose, look to pic related.

I know it's a bit of a heavy request and so I do apologize for that, it's for a character I've been planning to play again after many years of being unable to play have passed so you would have my eternal gratitude for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>50505408
witchlegs make it impossible to wear pants
>deepest lore
>>
>>50502029
Thats fucking fantastic
>>
>>50501580
>>50505152
How's the coloring look so far? I'm getting ready to try shading so this is your chance to make corrections
>>
>>50505288
He's looking proper swag there. Liking that expression.
>>
File: smartfish.png (733KB, 886x536px) Image search: [Google]
smartfish.png
733KB, 886x536px
>>50499080

Requesting a gentlemanly Mon Calamari archeologist. Outfit should be similar to middle pic, minus the gloves and with the top hat, glasses, and sword-cane.
>>
File: Barbarian Druid.jpg (318KB, 1245x793px) Image search: [Google]
Barbarian Druid.jpg
318KB, 1245x793px
>>50499080
Requesting an image of my Barbarian Druid, Lukan Joragsson.

Aside from what I've put in the pic related, he's a tall, muscular individual with several visible scars on areas of exposed flesh. He's very proactive about defending the forest.

His druid levels are the Bear Shaman archetype, so I'd like that his armor include bear pelts if they're doable.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to take this.
>>
>>50505722
Colors sure seem right to me. Go for it, man.
>>
>>50504482
I think this is as pale as I can go without making her look like a ghost
>>
File: IMG_2425.jpg (763KB, 2000x3287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2425.jpg
763KB, 2000x3287px
>>50506200
Woops
>>
File: adasqweqweqwe123123.png (328KB, 1418x1606px) Image search: [Google]
adasqweqweqwe123123.png
328KB, 1418x1606px
>>50499667
ok actually cleaned my drawing this time, still not gonna color it though

>>50499435

just gonna drop the png incase you also wanna color this.

goodnight. inking took a lot more time than i thought.
>>
File: archer partners.jpg (410KB, 2512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
archer partners.jpg
410KB, 2512x1080px
Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.
>>
File: adasqweqweqwe123123.png (333KB, 1418x1606px) Image search: [Google]
adasqweqweqwe123123.png
333KB, 1418x1606px
>>50506260
ah sorry forgot the strap thing that holds the dress together.
>>
File: 1474161808838.png (484KB, 900x728px) Image search: [Google]
1474161808838.png
484KB, 900x728px
Can someone make Macho Orc here gray like

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow.gamepedia.com/8/84/Jodan.jpg?version=418ac82f31a1c48d57d7848c56685495
>>
>>50506260
>>>50499435
Thats really cute!
would you mind terribly if I tried to get someone to color it?
>>
>>50506538
feel free, i saved it in .png just for that
>>
>>50506645
Why are her thighs transparent?
>>
>>50506757
I forgot that any white that I don't physically color so will turn transparent when I export it as a .png
>>
>>50506523
Well if anyone would like to color this
Her dress is blue, her boots are black (with pink laces)
her skin is stone gray, her eyes are pinkish red (the 3 jewels in her head are the same color)
The belt/sash thing around her waist is Purple
Thank you to anyone that feels like coloring it!
>>
>>50506757
She just doesn't have inner thighs
>>
I have a weird request, and I have no idea what sort of references to post for this. Basically, I'm looking for a rough sketch of a realistically-proportioned human woman who has had a bunch of surgeries. Specifically, she's had claws removed, fangs filed down, wings removed, a tail removed, and horns filed off level with her skull. So she shouldn't have those traits still, but it should be visible on her bare body that they were there.
>>
File: DrunkLines.png (130KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkLines.png
130KB, 750x1000px
>>50499369
Sorry
>>
>>50506893
So an abused/operated on succubus?
>>
>>50506245
That's perfect. Many thanks to you, kind drawfriend.

>>50506260
And to you for producing the drawing in the first place.
>>
>>50507026
That's almost exactly it. She was a succubus who is having her physical traits manually removed since they keep breaking her ultra-deep-cover magic illusion disguise.
>>
File: 1480734493395.png (470KB, 900x728px) Image search: [Google]
1480734493395.png
470KB, 900x728px
>>50506533
*Shoop Shoop
>>
>>50506929
I'm not sure what to think about this
Interesting delivery though.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>50506865
>heart on the buckle
That's pretty cute. Thanks, Anon.
Subtle panties are subtle.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d33)

It more or less worked for me last time.
Rolling for a request to fill.
>>
>>50505337
>>50507311
By my count that's this knight.
Wanna work up a pose besides straight shot though.
Anyone know what kind of armor that is?
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 887x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 887x1216px
>>50475172

WIP but not sure if I'll try full color
>>
>>50507573
Awful

Perfect!
>>
>>50507368
the reference picture I used is Armor of George Clifford, Third Earl of Cumberland - c. 1585 “George Clifford (1558–1605).
>>
>>50507368
I can post a better pic of the axe if you want. i put the octopus on it in word, but it fucked up when i converted it into a pdf. Your call! Thanks again
>>
>>50507076
Ok, will try it.

can i make a lewd version as well? always wanted to try my hand at guro
>>
>>50507818
Given that all I want is a rough sketch to base a later project off of, sure, knock yourself out. She's 5'11". 198 lbs. Please keep in mind that any lewd stuff will have to be linked offsite.
>>
File: Knight request.png (3MB, 2356x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Knight request.png
3MB, 2356x1628px
requesting a knight! He has a helmet like the ones in the top middle, wears a suit of armor like the one on the left under a coat like the one on the bottom left, has the cross insignia on his chest, and uses a flamberge zweihander. If at all possible, he should be colorful like the knight on the right
>>
>>50501835
holy fuck those are cute dogs
>>
File: 1480544224266.jpg (382KB, 654x994px) Image search: [Google]
1480544224266.jpg
382KB, 654x994px
Requesting an ancient pict mixed with a 12th century knight
>>
>>50501871
What are you gonna do about it, not draw the request?
>>
>>50504092
I've been playing tieflings since 1996.
>>
>>50507851
I know, I just want to try that on my own later. Not everyone appreciates lewds of their characters so I had to ask.
>>
>>50507980
Oh, of course. I don't mind lewd at of my characters, I've even had some commissioned in the past. I just think it would be incongruous for a Succubus who's so deep under cover that she's mutilating herself to keep up appearances to be having sex.
>>
>>50507110
thanks m8
>>
>>50499668

who's the artist
>>
>>50507956
So you're saying you're a 20 year old tiefling?
>>
>>50508368
Totally legal, too.
>>
>>50508011
One more question: Is this traditional fantasy succubus, anime succubus, or sci-fi succubus?
>>
File: her_eyes.png (110KB, 497x399px) Image search: [Google]
her_eyes.png
110KB, 497x399px
>>50508471
The kind you'd find in D&D. She has red skin and black hair. Realistic human proportions.
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (36KB, 358x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
36KB, 358x264px
Requesting a daemonette fighting a night goblin
>>
>>50508368
I...I did not need that reminder of what years meant.
>>
File: Minimalism.jpg (468KB, 762x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Minimalism.jpg
468KB, 762x1200px
>>50499223
Okay, I'm going to do some studies. and try to render this out tomorrow night. Let me know if anything seems particularly off, especially the colors
>>
File: 1203160148.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1203160148.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>50507700
>>50507726
I found the armor and thought I had enough detail on the axe to work with, but I may have been thinking of a longer handled axe.
Maybe another reference would help.
>>
>>50504724
OR here, it looks great! Thank you!
>>
File: 2016-12-03.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-03.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>50508962
Looks good so far! Heres a screenshot to help
>>
>>50506420
Seconding this since I find it funny. Also because I recognize that female archer as my favorite CoD Black Ops 3 multiplayer character.

So yeah, seconding.
>>
>>50509317
>Seconding

Accomplishes what, exactly?
>>
>>50509307
Okay, so fuckhuge then.
Not where I was going, But I can work with that.
By the way, I will do as much as I can with the garniture, but I will not be matching masterwork detailing.
heh
>>
Can I have a 1920s style mobster mage whose magic scepter(longer than a wand, shorter than a staff) has a buttstock, pistol grip, and foregrip in the style of a tommy gun?
>>
File: wizardmafiaref.jpg (213KB, 1203x797px) Image search: [Google]
wizardmafiaref.jpg
213KB, 1203x797px
>>50509426
Oh, forgot to include a reference image
>>
File: sci fi request2.png (6MB, 2836x1700px) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request2.png
6MB, 2836x1700px
If anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with the face of the left top 2 pictures, and the body shape of the lower left picture. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, like the ones on the right, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately fools people into thinking he's no threat by looking mundane and innocent.
>>
File: ampubus.png (396KB, 752x1488px) Image search: [Google]
ampubus.png
396KB, 752x1488px
>>50506893
>>50508011
Here you go, some lines and simple shading, no colour though. It's almsot 5 am.

Here's some lewd sketches, Kind of want to go deeper with it but I have old requests to finish. http://imgur.com/a/WVAC4
>>
File: Drsquidipresume.png (297KB, 816x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Drsquidipresume.png
297KB, 816x1000px
>>50505987
>>
File: Reich concept.jpg (321KB, 1334x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Reich concept.jpg
321KB, 1334x1047px
I'd like to post a concept for an NPC in a game I'd like to run soon. He's a Neo-Nazi who's pretty young, recently conscripted. I would like him to have the coat of the character to the left, with the rest being blended between the two. If you draw a face I'd like him to look a bit like Gaius(face related if you dont know) Overall if you want to try something/have some ideas I dont mind.
>>
>>50505195
>>50505408
I was aware that they didn't bend. I was hoping it would not be too sacrilegious to make them bendy as it helps to make the pose look a little more dynamic.

I'll try straitening out that leg. interestingly it will mean I can get a perspective on the front of the engine. and bring in more of the P47 aesthetic. It's one of my favourite planes, party why I was drawn to the request, the other part was muscular girls

Are there any other little details you'd like to see? Winglets, holding a bomb (do they do that?), etc.
>>
File: NowThatsAnAxeWIP.jpg (80KB, 733x800px) Image search: [Google]
NowThatsAnAxeWIP.jpg
80KB, 733x800px
>>50509373
>>50509307
>>50508962
>>50505337
This took longer than I intended.
I'll finish the coloring and shading tonight.
>>
>>50501698
why is charlotte still relevant...
just let this meme die already
>>
>>50511285
Because she's getting new art, friend >>50499668
>>
File: vampire knight.jpg (105KB, 864x1217px) Image search: [Google]
vampire knight.jpg
105KB, 864x1217px
>>50504202
>>50505837
>>
File: Damn Vamps.png (249KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Vamps.png
249KB, 600x1000px
Shiver me timbers, 'ere be an anchor
>>
How does one attract a drawfag into doing your request or is it just random luck?
>>
>>50512089
Literally no secret to it, don't listen to anyone that says otherwise.
>>
>>50499852
>>50506929
OR here, what can I say...
Two cakes!
>>
>>50512089
Sacrificing dozens of ripe virgins may raise your chances at summoning a drawfag to your request.
>>
>>50512089
Include Charlotte in your request.
>>
File: Solbis.png (674KB, 956x504px) Image search: [Google]
Solbis.png
674KB, 956x504px
In a D&D game that I recently joined, I'm playing as a clanless dwarf who, in an attempt to get back into his clan, crossed over into a sort of "Dark Souls meets Pokemon"-esque region, to attempt to reclaim artifacts of his clan from the area, which of course lead to his death and resurrection.

I'm requesting him riding a horse, with a hand crossbow in hand and a buckler on his back, preferably looking at the viewer. He would have a hood over his head like the thing on the right, and maybe looks a bit pale, but otherwise looks completely normal.
>>
>>50512089
i tend to gravatate to requests of things i enjoy where the requester is very clear about what they want.

i also have a basis for requests that don't have a character with art already, if that makes sense? i'd rather give a character with no art, some art than give a character with some even more.

but all of those things are really subjective and won't apply to every drawfag! it probably just boils down to luck
>>
>>50512089
Every drawfag has something they like to draw in particular, whether or not they'd admit it.

Just request and you're bound to hit someone who likes what you request, and they'll draw it.
>>
>>50512089
Include the word "request" in your request, and have a reference image: a lot of drawfags search these threads specifically for the word "request" or filter them to only see posts with images, so those two steps raise your chances immediately.

Aside from that... Minimalistic (1-2 references) and highly detailed (10+ references) requests tend to be harder to get filled - especially minimalistic requests, as highly detailed requests simply tend to attract more experienced drawfags looking for a challenge, although that does take a lot more time.

Also, if you can get butthurt anons to whine and bitch about your request, that massively increases your chances for spite-art.

And finally, all or none of these could be true. I might be a professional requester, or I might just be fucking with you cause I'm bored. Have fun!
>>
Requesting a pic of Charlotte as a buff half-orc standing victoriously atop a beaten bloody and bruised Jessica!
>>
>>50512089
What I draw is entirely luck based. If the thread updates and a request is the next immediate post, it catches my attention, and it inspires me to draw it.
>>
>>50511744
Impressive
>>
Do you guys take requests of redrawings of personal sketches?
>>
>>50514452
No
>>
>>50499121
Bumping this.
>>
>>50512089
Make your request cute
>>
>>50499245
Bump!
>>
>>50512089
In my case, it's mostly dogged persistence and a mutual love of cute monstergirls.
>>
How does /tg/ feel about Nazi designs?
>>
File: Argent Dudeguybro.png (89KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Argent Dudeguybro.png
89KB, 1700x2338px
>>50514452
Go for it, the worst that'll happen is butthurt anons whining like little shits. I got Eversor to draw this based on a shitty personal sketch of mine.
>>
>>50501579
bump
>>
>>50512089
ctrl+f "requesting" enter, enter, enter...

>animu?
>medieval, leather armor?
>gril?
>cute?

draw
>>
>>50511744
OR here, sorry for the late response, I've been away for my computer a while today. That is proper badass dude, I love it.
>>
>>50504092
You can find a lot of human refs out there for your character and finding one that fits your PC is much more easier compared to other races that isn't mentioned much in other media.
>>
>>50512089
Here are some protips:

1.) Include the word 'request' in your post, I know some people just ctrl-f for that.

2.) Have a reference image, but don't go overboard, that tends to be discouraging/confusing.

3.) Have a detailed description of the person and how the references apply. You may want to include details of expression and even personality, since these can inform an artist's view of the character. Don't go overboard here, though, since long and complicated textual descriptions can be difficult to execute.

4.) You may want to have a pose or activity in mind, though some artists dislike this level of detail. You could always suggest a couple and say that you'll default to what they think works.

5.) Be around to answer follow-up questions and to comment on WIPs as soon as possible. Of course - this goes without saying - thank people for their work.

Besides that, it's mostly down to luck and sparking a given artist's imagination on a given day or time. I've seen these methods work almost instantly, or take several threads, or get no bites ever. Remember that artistry is labor, and if no one wants to give you free labor, don't be surprised or pissed. On the bright side, many of the artists in this thread take commissions, and you get to see them work and pick one you'd like with more confidence if you're willing to pay.
>>
>>50514801
To be honest, atleast for me, references that OR makes are much more preferred.
>>
>>50499807
24 hour bump
>>
>>50503751
24 hour bump
>>
>>50501835
bump!
>>
new requests have been pretty slow today
>>
>>50517234
Thanks for the report, anon.
>>
File: petry dish appendix iv wip.jpg (739KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
petry dish appendix iv wip.jpg
739KB, 2480x3508px
>>50499435

like i said, i'm slow. slow as fuck. so here's an updated wip with lighter skin color.

also, feel free to throw out ideas for clothing colors dear requester. with everything outside drawing that i need to do, hopefully i can finish this by the end of tomorrow. hopefully.
>>
>>50499668
this is the power of spite art
>>
>>50503751
>>50516582
uh, sort of mixed this with that monk request so i kinda forgot about that weapon.
>>
File: Raptoran Warrior.jpg (558KB, 1080x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Raptoran Warrior.jpg
558KB, 1080x1496px
Putting in a request for a Raptoran fighter

1.Wearing old english armor without a helmet

2.In his right hand wielding a longsword

3. Left hand either empty, with a broken shield or with a helmet in hand

4. Wings white and brown like a osprey

5. Shirt red and yellow instead of red and blue due to his Regiment's colors.

6. Head feather/hair a mix of white and brown though with brown being the dominant color
>>
File: qweqweqwe12313.jpg (2MB, 2839x3917px) Image search: [Google]
qweqweqwe12313.jpg
2MB, 2839x3917px
>>50517960
file.
>>
>>50503008
24 hour bump.
>>
>>50518012
Oh my god anon I love you and the weapon is secondary really so it's fine.
>>
>>50510588
I can't really think of anything to add.

and you have good taste in planefus and waifus
>>
File: 20161203_155600~2.jpg (757KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_155600~2.jpg
757KB, 1440x2560px
Requesting someone draw my black Judge Dredd inspired sherriff npc. The thing on his belt is a mace btw and the shoulder pad is supposed to look more like an owl than an eagle.
>>
>>50505288
The armor is really well
Done
>>
>>50518419

Is he medieval or futuristic? I can't tell what is going on here
>>
>>50519615
Sorry, Medieval. And the other shoulder pad looks like a not insanely huge 40k pauldron.
>>
File: 1477336453559.jpg (6KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
1477336453559.jpg
6KB, 262x193px
>>50519641
>>50519615
And the hat like one of those metal armored hats that knights used to have like pic related.
>>
>>50517792
I've definitely learned to be a bit clearer with my requests, that's my bad. The character's litterally unnaturally pale by human standards(mostly since she isn't entirely human)

For clothing colors, what you've got is fine, since it seems fairly nondescript which is the sort of clothing she'd be likely to go for. Though for something a bit more relevant to the character, black and red would be good given both her religion and nationality. That's really all I can think of.

I'm pretty patient so I don't mind the slowness and this is looking good, so I really appreciate your work.
>>
File: Jaek.jpg (323KB, 1000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Jaek.jpg
323KB, 1000x1013px
Requesting a charismatic, three armed cyborg.

His right arm is still flesh and blood, but on his left side he has two cybernetic arms installed (screw symmetry.) His jacket has the left sleeve torn off so as to allow both arms through.

-Personality is rather charismatic, and sees himself as a ladies man through he usually strikes out because of cheesy pick up lines.
>>
>>50504225
Bumping my request
>>
File: seacucumberman.png (327KB, 548x275px) Image search: [Google]
seacucumberman.png
327KB, 548x275px
>>50499080
D3C anon here. Could I get a drawing of a Sea Cucumber Person?
It has the arms and legs of a Mimic from Dark Souls, but the torso is a sea cucumber, with a massive eye on the top of the head that it uses to peer at the viewer. Thanks.
>>
>>50501579
where'd you want the flower? Resting on the bottom like a grave or..?
>>
>>50520602
oh, em, i think it will be behind her? at the pillar at the level of her head.
>>
File: pll2.jpg (303KB, 1000x1642px) Image search: [Google]
pll2.jpg
303KB, 1000x1642px
>>50501579
>>50520658
how's this?
>>
>>50520742
couldn't ask for more. Thank you very much!
>>
>>50511744
that's high quality stuff
>>
I would like to request a wizard's tower, built into a steep rock face. It reaches roughly 30 stories in height, though the 13th floor has been removed entirely because the wizard thinks it's a bad number. So floors 14~30 are suspended 20ft above the first 12 floors, with the ends capped by gigantic bands of gold and magnetic minerals.
The walls of the 26th floor have a few holes in them, due to magical experiments run amok. Basically, I'd like you to go as full-wizard as possible while designing it.
The seventh floor is actually seven floors, each with seven chambers.
>>
File: Killer Rex.jpg (2MB, 3300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Rex.jpg
2MB, 3300x1500px
Could someone make this T. Rex killing a really overly designed looking Dragon by having it grip it's neck with the intent of crushing it with it's trademark jaws?

I just kinda threw in whatever reference for the dragon, but the T. Rex has gotta look satanic and vile -- a real evil mother fucker.
>>
>>50477030
24 hour bump
>>
>>50512089
Have some wiggle room, but have it clear what you want with some refs.
Also personally, beefy dudes and history refs are a plus.
>>
>>50512089
money
>>
File: Theo.jpg (677KB, 1888x1882px) Image search: [Google]
Theo.jpg
677KB, 1888x1882px
Requesting a very tall kislevite (6’8) ish, wielding a large two handed forging hammer made out of a greenish metal and wearing plate. He has slightly red hair, no eyebrows (burned off) and a large nose. He has a short ish braided reddish beard.
The plate breastplate he is wearing is very simple and looks like a less fancy version of the one in the pic. His hammer is just a forging hammer scaled up with a metal haft and a head similar to the two in the picture.
He is wearing a dwarven style helmet and across his back is a Warhammer style repeating rifle, except with one barell much longer than the others. The symbol in the pic is enscribed in the center of his helmet and etched into the side of the head of his hammer. If it isn’t too much work, having a musket pistol on his hip would also be good.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
File: 1480796071567.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480796071567.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>50514801
>>50516312
Okay, then would it be okay if I requested a redraw of the sketch on the bottom? I tried to go for an action pose, but I'm just not there yet. I mostly traced the reference on the bottom right anyway.
>>
File: stop your fetish.png (38KB, 351x242px) Image search: [Google]
stop your fetish.png
38KB, 351x242px
>>50522329
Why won't you fags leave?
>>
File: doggos.png (264KB, 1180x841px) Image search: [Google]
doggos.png
264KB, 1180x841px
>>50501835
>>
>>50522466
oh my GOD thank you so much they're so fucking cute!
>>
>>50522466
not OR but CUTE!
>>
File: ranger_frank_hammer.jpg (89KB, 730x458px) Image search: [Google]
ranger_frank_hammer.jpg
89KB, 730x458px
Pathfinder Ranger called Frank Hammer

Most important things are in pic but feel free to add whatever flavor you want. Kinda going for a western fantasy type of character.
>>
File: Vampire drawthread request.png (1MB, 1374x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire drawthread request.png
1MB, 1374x1200px
Hello drawfriends, I'm playing in a Dresden Files FATE game with a friend and I'd like a bit more specific art for my character.
Pic has my references and request details, but feel free to change up her pose/location if you'd like, and the game is taking place in autumn if you'd like to add any background details or whatever.
Thankyou in advance if someone takes my request!
>>
I'm just brainstorming, but would someone help me make this guy look more... cybernetic? I want to buy the miniature and sculpt on it to make it look like a hideous synthesis of meat and metal (cables, respirator, and other assorted greebles)
>>
>>50522466
Oh my god. It's too much.
>>
Any color friends hanging about?
>>
File: petry dish appendix iv wip.jpg (731KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
petry dish appendix iv wip.jpg
731KB, 2480x3508px
>>50519863

oh um..i wasn't trying to scoff at you, my apologies if you read it that way. just trying to say that i'm slow and distracted. and if there's other drawfriends with superior skills who still want to take up the request, they should feel free to do so

anyway, here's another wip update. should have the final done next time i upload. probably in another thread. this is how slow i am.
>>
>>50511900
Working on it. Now that lineworks done, the hard part is painting it. If I dont finish during this drawthread, anchor again
>>
>>50523747
Racist.
>>
File: 1480084839210.jpg (165KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
1480084839210.jpg
165KB, 635x901px
Keeping the march up.

Re-requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>50523884
Still working on it anon. I just don't post my wips most of the time.
>>
File: comiwolf.png (1MB, 1999x2608px) Image search: [Google]
comiwolf.png
1MB, 1999x2608px
>>50501918
Bumping, this time with another reference image for the werewolf monstergirl
>>
>>50524480
>>50501918
Do you have the source for those two monster girl pics?
>>
File: Perfected Minimalism.jpg (491KB, 762x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Perfected Minimalism.jpg
491KB, 762x1200px
>>50499223
Here you go mate, hope your friend likes the rendition
>>
>>50524640
From an artist called .Less as in "Pointless" go google it or seach in deviantart.
>>
>>50525019
I've been watching it through, it's incredibly nice to see someone draw one of my characters! Never had it happen before, so it's really interesting and exciting to have seen it done!
>>
>>50499223
>>50508948
>>50525019
What's this girl's deal? She's cute.
>>
>>50525112
Looks like a slut to me, desu
>>
>>50525176
She's a cute slut.
>>
File: NowThatsAnAxe.png (575KB, 725x800px) Image search: [Google]
NowThatsAnAxe.png
575KB, 725x800px
>>50510947
>>50505337
And here's the final...
>>
File: NowThatsAnAxeHelm.png (617KB, 725x800px) Image search: [Google]
NowThatsAnAxeHelm.png
617KB, 725x800px
>>50525534
...and here it is with the helmet on.

This didn't help my speed any, but it was still good practice.
>>
>>50525112
She's from an Exalted game, a Defiler Infernal. Perfected Minimalism is a ruler and queen.
>>
I'm requesting a drawing from a scene that happened in a game last night.

Lizardfolk shed his skin and and the rogue decided to wear it as a disguise to sneak into nobles house, since he was kicked out and barred from their home earlier. Both lizardfolk and rogue in lizard skin get the half orc's attention away from cooking and the lizardfolk says to him, "hey Cognac, look, there is two of me."
The half orc is impressed until he notices the rogue is missing. When he asks where the rogue is the rogue waves and says chuckling "I'm in here."
The half orc gets angry, begins choking him and shouts "You spit him out"

If someone is willing to illustrate any portion of that event I would be ever so grateful
>>
>>50512886
23.25 hour bump
>>
File: 4963936-2442220-armstrong002.png (974KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4963936-2442220-armstrong002.png
974KB, 1920x1080px
Requesting Senator Armstrong with a Chicago flag pin instead of an American flag pin, and him sitting at a desk, looking menacing
>>
If I wanted art of a character I hosted in a PMD tabletop, do I request in this drawthread or the Pokemon board one?

Assuming it's not a dumb question.
>>
>>50527800
Try both, better odds of getting it fulfilled and a chance at double art.
>>
>>50527800
Since it's technically both, just do it in both
>>
>>50504092
>>50504132
>>50504918
>>50505149
as a draw fag that specifically throws in a large number of different non human words into CTRL+F every thread, like kobolds, dragons, etc, I got to say that it's not every thread.

There are periods of odd popularity with these more monstrous requests, and periods of downtime. Sometimes it feels like catfolk season, other times the kobolds are out and about. It all waxes and wanes really. Lately I been getting much fewer hits on the odd race requests, excluding the requests I seen bumped for quite a few threads.

Bare in mind I am also one who checks in mostly on weekends, so if things are different during the weekdays I apologize.
>>
>>50503008
>Upon his hind,
can you be a little more specific? might consider doing this request today if I finish something else first. Dont have net were I will be doing it so wouldnt be able to ask then.
>>
>>50521019
>really overly designed looking Dragon
>T. Rex has gotta look satanic and vile

are you saying you want a Deviljho or Glavenus killing a dragon that might as well have come from Final Fantasy? Although I guess some of the elder dragons might count as over designed too now that I think about it...
>>
>>50517960
I don't understand. You confused one request with another?
>>
>>50499245
Bump!
>>
>>50528075
On his ass. Think like the cutie marks in My Little Pony. Like a cattle branding.
>>
>>50527716
Go to /v/ my dude
>>
>>50506523
>>50506827
Bumping color request
>>
File: Smile.png (156KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
156KB, 500x450px
>>50529546
But all the good artists are here
>>
>>50529584
now if you disguised your request by saying the desk is covered in DM materials, or 40k models, then you could have gotten away with it. Although someone would have still bitched, someone always bitches.
>>
File: Theon_2x10_infobox.jpg (66KB, 438x576px) Image search: [Google]
Theon_2x10_infobox.jpg
66KB, 438x576px
Evening!

I'm playing in a The One Ring game, and I'd like some art for my character please.

Dismounted and Exiled Rohan Spearman. Here's an image for a base, and a video link for them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-wqDJ0fG_4
>>
>>50523757
Huh? I didn't take it that way at all. I'm just patiently waiting for the finished work while being a bit clearer on the colors(which I should've been clear about from the beginning).

I'm really digging what you've got there, by the way. Has a very down to earth and real look, methinks.
>>
>>50499121
Bumping this for today.
>>
>>50530309
You really couldn't find a sfw reference for that but had the time to edit a cutesy aang censor?
>>
>>50499956
48 hour bump
>>
>>50530398
It's actually pretty difficult to find one with these proportions that isn't nsfw, that and/or grotesquely unobservant of anatomy. If you can, then you do what I could not.
>>
File: wip1 compressed.jpg (90KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
wip1 compressed.jpg
90KB, 612x816px
>>50520177
Word of warning, I'm a slow worker. I'll try to have the linework up by this evening.
>>
Bumping my request.
>>50509426
>>50509501
>>
>>50499168
Bump, also what could I do to make this a better request?
>>
File: 1480651997312.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480651997312.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
File: charex.jpg (30KB, 330x446px) Image search: [Google]
charex.jpg
30KB, 330x446px
Requesting an antropomorphic shark guy with these clothes.
>>
>>50499668

yo that's crazy
>>
>>50523910
Shit, realised I didn't add 'anchoring'.

Sorry Buru. But take your time, and thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>50520177
>>50530790
Took a bit longer to draw than I thought.
I'll be back tomorrow with ink+scans.
Any changes you had in mind?
>>
If a drawfagis working on your request do you bump your request?
>>
>>50532676
You anchor it with the original picture + the word "anchor" when new threads start.
>>
>>50532676
No, post an anchor using the wip in the next thread, and don't be the idiot that bumps an anchor.
>>
File: DP clothes.png (719KB, 1046x394px) Image search: [Google]
DP clothes.png
719KB, 1046x394px
Requesting Dieselpunk nobility clothing.
>>
File: SHIT.jpg (143KB, 559x800px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.jpg
143KB, 559x800px
>>50528145
>are you saying you want a Deviljho or Glavenus killing a dragon that might as well have come from Final Fantasy?

Not really no. I want the T. Rex as is, except maybe with sharper eye ridges to drive in the whole satanic theme a bit further; all-in-all it's still needs to be a Rex and not one of those crazy mother fuckers from Monster Hunter.

Although you hit the dragon on the head kinda. Was thinking in the realm of a D&D/Pathfinder kinda dragon but someone taking it to the nth level.
>>
>>50532637
looking good love the "call me" gesture, I think his neck looks maybe a little too thick, but the rest looks great.
>>
>>50505446
That was surprisingly fun, goblins are always fascinating to paint. Good luck with the character.
>>
File: hobgoblin-samurai.jpg (230KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hobgoblin-samurai.jpg
230KB, 676x1000px
>>50534275
with file this time
>>
File: Twilight Solar.png (2MB, 1839x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Solar.png
2MB, 1839x1174px
>>50503236
>>50503250
>>50503369
Bumping my request with an updated reference picture.
>>
>>50518419
Daily bump
>>
>>50507852
bump
>>
File: 20161204_201559.jpg (871KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161204_201559.jpg
871KB, 2560x1536px
>>50532597
Mobile update with beginning wips. I triedbeing a dumbass and attempted it digitally. The gods of of traditional media smacked me over the head and said "Nigga what are you doing?" So I did a pencil sketch and I'm a lot happier with the ground work.

I have a question though, I'm not sure with what sort of features to go for with his face. Should I follow your picture and just change the hair, or should I go in a different direction?
>>
>>50525543
Thanks so much! He looks great
>>
Been a slow thread today
>>
>>50517234
>>50535462
>Complaining about the thread being slow
>When there's still requests hanging around
What's the point?
>>
>>50503008
>>50528075
>>50529535
Bumping this request
>>
File: Solar.jpg (358KB, 1000x1354px) Image search: [Google]
Solar.jpg
358KB, 1000x1354px
>>50534434
Brother! I already started from your original post! Maybe I can tweak a bit, but I don't think I can entirely redo the pose
>>
Rolled 24 (1d41)

Rolling for a request.
>>
>>50536366
I doubt anon will be disappointed.
Pretty sweet.
>>
>>50520970
Bumping this.
>>
>>50520410
Bamp
>>
>>50506260
My god that is beautiful.
>>
>>50531247
Just tell the artbros what you want your dude to be using and wearing if it's a character pic, your descriptions regarding his weaponry and armor/clothing is pretty vague aside from what he uses.
>>
>>50536388
By my count that's this one: >>50506055
huh
Another bearded guy with an axe.
This one's going to just be a line drawing.
>>
>>50537229
OR
I can't stop looking at it
ITS SO PERFECT
I think I might frame it..
>>
>>50529559
Actually, what's her color scheme? I saw the previous request and noticed it was black and white.
>>
>>50537445
Damn right it is. The best part is, it's fappable.
>>
>>50504225
24 hour+ bump
>>
>>50537477
>Someone faps to my OC

T-thanks?
>>
>>50537687
New request: someone having cute consensual sex with said dressed golem in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>50537844
She doesn't even have a vagina.
>>
>>50537907
The simple beauty of after-market parts.
And magic.
>>
>>50537687
>>50537907
There've been lewds of her drawn on /aco/ already.
>>
>>50537916
>>50537907
New Request: Golem-chan opening up a gift from anon it's a magic attachable vagina
>>
>>50538103
Yeah I requested her with a more shapely body. Ended up with lewds.
>>50538132
what have I done
>>
>>50538183
Post links
>>
>>50538209
http://i.4cdn.org/aco/1480761859312.png
>>
there's Charlotte lewds somewhere?
>>
File: 5y6hSAv.png (26KB, 462x900px) Image search: [Google]
5y6hSAv.png
26KB, 462x900px
>>50538286
10/10
>>
>>50538399
Probably.
>>
>>50538399
>>50538493
There is
https://imgur.com/a/ueMDL
>>
>>50538499
>BigM actually draw lewds

weew
>>
>>50538286
>https://imgur.com/a/ueMDL

All we need now is the cute version

>>50506260

Doing something similar.
>>
>>50538624
You are drawing more of her?
>>
>>50538399
Complete newfag here, who is this "Charlotte?"
>>
>>50538656
Draw thread waifu for the past month or so
>>
>>50538668
>month

This has been happening since around the beginning of the year.
>>
>>50538668
post pics
preferably non-lewd ones
>>
>>50538719
No
>>
>>50538722
okay
>>
File: tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg (175KB, 912x591px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg
175KB, 912x591px
>>50538719
you got it boss
>>
File: bait.png (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
23KB, 500x294px
>ignore Charlotte bait. It simply serves to burn a thread to the ground.
>>
File: charlotte_julia.jpg (351KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte_julia.jpg
351KB, 800x800px
>>50538719
>>
>>50538757
I'm not entirely sure what's going on, can someone explain?
>>
>>50538757
The ride never ends
>>
File: Charlotte.png (226KB, 768x640px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.png
226KB, 768x640px
>>50538719
this is the last one I have but there's way more.
>>
>>50538771
Its a meme you dip.
>>
File: tgrequest-lessfabulousarmstrong.png (293KB, 891x957px) Image search: [Google]
tgrequest-lessfabulousarmstrong.png
293KB, 891x957px
>>50501287
Here ya go, my dude.
>>
Requesting everything here but with Charlotte

Also requesting we rename thread from Drawthread to Charlottethread, because all the other OCs are whores and garbage
>>
>>50538914
not OR, but fabulous/10
>>
File: tgrequest-morefabulousarmstrong.png (416KB, 891x957px) Image search: [Google]
tgrequest-morefabulousarmstrong.png
416KB, 891x957px
>>50538914
Also a more fabulous version because you don't get Armstrong without some MOTHAFUCKIN SPARKLES AND HEARTS
>>
>>50538499
Nice.
>>
File: null_zps932d47d8.jpg (28KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
null_zps932d47d8.jpg
28KB, 240x320px
>>50534870
Loving it so far!

I would go in another direction. In my mind, he had a 'Lucius Malfoy-esque' face if you wanted to go with that.
>>
Hey guys, looks like a new thread's already up
>>50539127
>>
>>50539416
who keeps making these shitty threads with old art
>>
>>50537438
>>50506055
See next thread for delivery
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.