[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 73

File: 1479857037693.jpg (323KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479857037693.jpg
323KB, 1200x900px
What's next edition

>Freshest Rules:
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD

https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Outdated FAQs and Errata:
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (ALWAYS ACCEPT RIDES FROM THE CLOWNS):
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>FAQs
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/22/warhammer-40000-rulebook-final-faq/
>>
>>50409436
Why is it that the Chaos Space Marines only have access to the Phobos, Proteus and Achilles Land Raider variants? The Crusader and Redeemer patterns have comparatively simple modification that shouldn't be difficult for a Warpsmith to replicate and the Dark Mechanicum should have gotten ahold of at least one of the Prometheus or Helios variants to reverse-engineer through capture, theft or one of the Imperium chapters turning traitor.
>>
File: When the release is just right.png (159KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
When the release is just right.png
159KB, 600x547px
>>50409436
Good lord the Taurox looks retarded. Has anybody converted it to look slightly less shit?
On the note of conversion, I had the idea that I'd convert Neophyte Hybrids and a Magus to Chaos Cultists. Think people are gonna fuss over that? If so, good.
>>
File: holotactics.jpg (251KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
holotactics.jpg
251KB, 2048x1536px
First for the Tau did nothing wrong
>>
Dark Mech When?
I want to use my Xana army as proper hellsmiths.

Also, Admech Named Characters when?
Stroika, Arkhan Land, Kelbor Hai, Decima, Scoria, all the rest. Why none for 40k?
>>
>>50409460

>insert bullshit story about how chaos only get access to preheresy tech but not all preheresy tech because the Admech were hiding some tech specially for the loyalists who they never knew were going to be in a civil war.

Tl;Dr because space marines are the favourite ones and naughty chaos get jack shit.
>>
File: tumblr_oh2kq2WtQ51ummjd5o1_1280.jpg (569KB, 1080x1233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh2kq2WtQ51ummjd5o1_1280.jpg
569KB, 1080x1233px
>>50409493
When I get my shit together, that's when.
I reckon I'll have to make something new and hugely retarded to get people's attention.
I have an idea. (picture unrelated)
>>
>>50409460
It wasn't funny when you posted this as the "Excuse me" meme either, anon.
>>
File: 1452939747263.jpg (852KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1452939747263.jpg
852KB, 1600x1064px
>>50409488
>>
>>50409499
The Crusader, Redeemer, Helios and Prometheus were all developed after the Horus Heresy.
>>50409522
I'm just asking an honest question.
>>
>>50409493
Because, like with GSC, GW had no idea how popular these new armies would be, so they gave them limited releases.

Why it's taken them so long to capitalise on the popularity however is another thing.

Fires of Cyraxus Soonish brother
>>
Can Dangles take Stormravens yet?
>>
>>50409488
>>
>>50409529
every chaos marine that isn't from the original legions (i.e. what GW has been focusing on the last 15 years or so) has been a convert from the post heresy era. it makes no fluff sense they don't have all those things,
>>
>>50409460
>>50409493
>>50409499
This is why I'm mixing and matching regular SM stuff with CSM in my work. I get it, Chaos are scroungers who have to cobble together shit that barely works and bind daemons to even get some of the weapons to even fire, let alone hit their targets. They're using decrepit tech and unstable, outmoded materials that nobody would want in their Manufactorum. But then we've got the DarkMech, spiky-brained madmen who are letting their imaginations run wild in places where reality no longer matters.
You want to have twelve meltaguns on your bike? They'll swing that shit.
You want arachnid legs and mind-impulse unit boltguns attached to your shoulders? No problem, famalam.
You want a tank made out of tits and leather? Hit a niggie up, they'll go full Slaneesh on it.
Endless possibilities for GW to release stuff, optional assembly/dual-purpose kits, Forge World niche-fillers and an infinity of conversion ideas. Just go for it.
>>
File: 51a.png (424KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
51a.png
424KB, 600x587px
>>50409493

>Scoria plus 10,000 years of tech heresy
>>
So since I'm a fucking awful player I gotta ask strangers on the internet :

are the new TSons(and termies, and ahriman, and sorcs) decent game-wise? (Not s-ier, mind you, just alright)
>>
>>50409587
and for another 25% the biggest source for equipment is good old looting from loyalists......
>>
>>50409488
Open the bed and put it on a trukk frame
>>
>>50409619
no none knows as their full rules aren't released yet
>>
>>50409619
Seems like tier 2ish~ in scale of S-1-2-3-4.
>>
>>50409529

Then there isn't really an excuse other than "they haven't got round to stealing one" which I suppose due to the ineptitude of how CSM are written could be very valid. Also until the Dark Mech exist on tabletop they're not going to have any real sway over what CSM get
>>
Making a colour scheme for a BA successor is a pain in the ass.

I CAN ONLY COMBINE RED, WHITE, GOLD AND BLACK IN SO MANY COMBINATIONS.
>>
>>50409632
thought they're fully out
>>50409633
what other armies would you put in tier 2?
>>
File: Grand_army_formation.jpg (208KB, 1800x767px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_army_formation.jpg
208KB, 1800x767px
Tau are clones.
>>
>>50409647
Hmm. Imperial Guard. KDK.
>>
>>50409531
True. Part of me is hoping that the IA14 stuff is just an entire book of Heresy and Dark Mech stuff and then a picture of a stormsurge at the end.

>>50409595
Precisely, I imagine Dark Mech rules to have a lot more options and choices for their units as their doctrine is WAAAY less rigid, but with more risk attached.

>>50409615

Should not want....
But I do. Giant scorpion-magos who can beat the fuck out of Horus powered up as a DarkMech demon.
Also his experimental robots. Arlatax with Khorne buffs and Slaneeshi speed? Fuck yes.
>>
>>50409637
>>50409637

Have you thought of using the new tints anon? Silvery red everything, blood red helms and gold trim?
>>
>>50409647
wait for the book and actual requirments and min/maxing of formations.
if the core formations maximum units isnt that bad we got a very, very solid formation with that without having to pay any tax.
>>
>>50409634
It is a paradox that can only be resolved with "daemons don't let people get ahead of themselves" which has been touched upon in fluff with that one Warpsmith that kept binding daemons to his machines constantly until all four Chaos gods got pissed and with a combined effort of daemons wiped him off the planet, but also the concept of either having them be sort of grimy, ratty scroungers doesn't gel all that well with AdMech members that now are unconstrained by the strict dogmas and rules of the Imperium. They can have AI now, for instance. That shit is not getting touched game and model-wise for at least ten more years, you know.
>>
>>50409685

I was going to do silvery-red for my Sanguinary Guard. Keep the metallic armour for them.
>>
I've got a bunch of marines around and I'm a bit bored of 30k for now, what should I do with them? I could paint them as Dork Angels but I haven't played those in a few year. Alternatively, Blood Angels?
>>
>>50409694

Chaos Gods don't want to CSM to win at all costs? Quality writing no wonder they never win anything.
>>
>>50409647
next week saturday anon
thoug they'll be in store on the day mail orders coem in so if you've got a bro tier manager at the nearest GW it's quite possible to look into it earlier
expect leaks around that time to
>>
File: Carapace or flak.jpg (37KB, 506x500px) Image search: [Google]
Carapace or flak.jpg
37KB, 506x500px
What the hell is "flak armor", /tg/ ?
I mean, look at pic related : On the left, you have a Cadian Shock Trooper, who are said to wear "flak armour", and on the right, a Cadian Kasrkin, who is said to wear "Carapace Armour". But it is clearly exactly the same, except the Cadian only has a breastplate while his Kasrkin buddy has a whole suit of it (Speaking of which, why doesn't flak armour protect the belly ? Isn't it a much more vulnerable part of the body than the pectoral area ?).
Also, why does so many of the IG regiments have none of this breastplates things the Cadians have ? Like, Krieg, Armaggeddon, Mordian, Valhallah, they are all said to wear flak armour, but they just seem to wear standard uniforms without any other protection.
And the Catachans don't wear any armour at all and have the same save stats in the crunch as any other guardsmen.

So, in the fluff, and I'm only speaking about the fluff ; Does the Cadians use a carapace breastplate ? Or what is the difference between flak and carapace ?
>>
>>50409734
>Like, Krieg, Armaggeddon, Mordian, Valhallah, they are all said to wear flak armour, but they just seem to wear standard uniforms without any other protection.

the armor is either worn under the clothing, or the flak material is woven into the uniform itself

ref: DH Inq. Handbook
>>
>>50409664
According to Phil "I was the only one that would write for Tau, so you have me to thank for Damocles," Kelly, yes.
>>
>>50409680
I'm afraid we're probably going to get the smaller share of the book, because it''s not like Tau have enough shit already or anything.

I'm hopeful for Magos on Abeyants at the very least, my Magos is just too sexy not to field.

Finger crossed they don't nerf Automata too much "Because they're old". Even in their 30k state they don't match up to the cheese 40k armies get.

CHOO CHOO TRAINS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?!
>>
>>50409734
Catachans deflect bullets with their pecs and abs, like real men
>>
>>50409699

Makes sense, I don't know what else to say then buddy does your chapter have anything fluffy in mind to separate them? Maybe something like 1 black arm on their CCW arm, full red armour with gold trim, black arm to represent their uncontrollable rage.
>>
>>50409734
>>50409744
and catachans sick abs count as flak armor
or carapace for the guys who didn't skip leg day
>>
>>50409744
Flak is basically space kevlar whilst carapace is space kevlar with space ceramic plates covering the more vital areas.
>>
>>50409734
The flak is in the fabric stuff, not the plating.

Basically "flak armored" troops have a little bit of carapace armor on them but not enough to constitute a full set crunch-wise. That's the breastplate and such you see. The flak armor is literally the soft jacket underneath.
>>
>>50409747
Yeah, I want Vorax and Ursarax for effective melee, Thanatar because BOOM, Triaros for pain train and some form of assault transport, maybe.

Also, customisable Magi. Dominus is boring as hell.
>>
>>50409734
Flak Armor isn't a single uniform piece of equipment, it's a catch-all term used to describe basic ballistic armor employed by different regiments.
>>
>>50409780

30k Mechanicum is fun and customizable. You should try it.
>>
File: IMAG1293.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1293.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>50409488
>The Mad Men made it at SEMA.
>>
File: 99120201050_ChaosSpawn03.jpg (39KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120201050_ChaosSpawn03.jpg
39KB, 600x620px
>>50409615
dont get your hopes up
chaos gods are a fickle lot
>>
>>50409436
Wrong image
>>
>>50409777
Alright, so, for exemple : A Mordian guardsman, who wears a parade uniform with a flak-fancy parade suit will be able to shrug off shrapnels, but not a direct hit by a weapon ; But a Cadian trooper, who also have a uniform with woven flak tissue, will be able to shrug off, say, a autogun round if it hits his breastplate, who is a carapace breastplate?

I'm only talking about the fluff, not crunch ; I'm not trying to give my cadian regiment a better armor save :^)
>>
>>50409802
That's what we're talking about anon, we're comparing 30k Mechanicum to 40k, and guessing at what will transfer over in the new IA book.
>>
>>50409491
If they did nothing wrong, then why were they born Xenos?
>>
>>50409802
Yeah, planning on getting an Ordo Reductor army for Xmas. Myrmidons, Thralls, two Thallax cohorts, a Magos and a converted Scoria, a Lightning, two arty tanks and a Baneblade variant.

>>50409816

Scoria, the guy who builds Ordinatii and provokes Malifica in his robots for fun, a Chaos Spawn? Dream on, he's a beast and a badass, and he has a nifty spider familiar.
>>
>>50409734
>Isn't it a much more vulnerable part of the body than the pectoral area ?

Imperial Logistics.
They only armour the head, torso or arms as a hit there will instantly make a soldier incapable of firing his weapons.

A soldier can still fire back while gutshot or legless.

There now they've save enough material to make two sets of flak.
>>
>>50409460
I always thought CSM should be a SM supplement with rules for marks, deamon engines and deamon allies. It doesn't make sense to me that CSM, with no restrictions on what to use or where to raid have access to less hardware then the loyalists.

One would think that SM would be more rigid with less options to reflect their adhesion to the codex and their status as noobie friendly army. While CSM should have more options with less restrictions since they are, you know, SM of CHAOS.
>>
>>50409834
I think the flak could even catch an autogun round considering it's basically kevlar. The carapace is for heavier stuff like heavy stubber rounds or even bolt shells on a good day.
>>
>>50409488
When it has wheels like in >>50409567 or >>50409624 it actually looks decent.
>>
>>50409734
Catachans used to have 6+ saves, they were the original owner of T-shit saves that now are an Ork staple.
>>
Is it true that everybody hates the eldar?
>>
>>50409595
>>50409634
Hmm. Though the dark mechanicum is unfettered by tradition and has daemons to work with they still have a lot less resources than the admech. They also have build quite a lot of things that the Imperium could never create so perhaps they have a different focus than the Imperium, creating new designs instead of modifying old ones.
>>
>>50409664
>Tfw Tau already has an heavily established aesthetic
>Tfw that means a Tau AT-TE will never be
Why even play.
>>
>>50409853
I don't think Scoria can even be in a Reductor army can he? Your warlord in Reductor needs to be an Archmagos Reductor and Scoria counts as an Archmagos doesn't he?

And then there is the fact that he works best in Cybernetica armies for the Automata buffs, I run him with a Homunculex proxied from a Domitar, two three man Castellax teams, 2 6 man Thallax cohorts, a Thanatar and 2 Krios venetors.
>>
File: 1421465534440.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421465534440.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>LGS (I won't call it friendly because most of the staff are dicks if you don't play MTG or Autismclix) is having a Black Friday/Small Business Saturday sale
>GW stuff is 35% off
>Get a Tau SC for 59 burgerbucks
>I paid MSRP for a Fire Warrior box and half of an Etheral and got a squad of Crisis suits free
>mfw

They had another, but I don't have that much money to spend. I'll probably work on it after finishing some of my DE stuff.
>>
>>50409948
>GW stuff is 35% off
Friendlier than mine. Advertised 30% initially, dropped it to 25%, and then in store dropped it to 20%.

Still cheaper than third party.
>>
>>50409921
A big problem is working in the warp, half the reason the Admech lost all their knowledge is from warp fuckery infecting their data. To the point where a lamp, when built following a corrupted design could explode in your hand when you first turn it on. Because the design actually wants to hurt you.

So everything has to be trialed out thousands of times to make sure the machine wont just turn on you and kill you the second it is powered.
>>
>>50409922
I can never get over how this huge walker puts a massive cannon on its back and then has it crewed by a single exposed trooper. Still love its aesthetics, though.
>>
File: file.png (879KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
879KB, 760x596px
>>50409615
>>Scoria plus 10,000 years of chaotically enchanced religious tech-retardation
>>
>>50409945
No, he can't but my next buy will be two Castellax, so I can add him as an allied detatchment as my "Oh yeah, I have a Primarch too" model in 2.5k games and such.

And the Warlord can be whoever, your first HQ choice must be a Magos or Archmagos Reductor, others can be whatever.
>>
>>50409921

I'm sure if the dark mech had plans they'd have the many CSM warbands raid to gather the necessary stuff, even if the CSM were pissed about it they're gonna accept to get ahead of their competitors in the service of the dark gods.

You want me to raid that planet and bring you back XYZ? What's in it for me? A battalion of super mega tanks that can destroy the false emperor? Sign me up
>>
>>50409993
Yeah, that part is kind of dumb. It would've been better as a remote-controlled turret operated from the inside. But still, most of the Clone Wars-era vehicles look cash.
>>
>>50409922
I would love a transport/tank like this for AdMech, like a transportier version of the Dunecrawler
>>
File: 20160921_231740.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_231740.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>50409488
Its not bad with 3rd party wheels.
>>
>>50409527

Cool conversion. That said, you or he forgot to hide the now inaccesible entrance.
>>
>>50409734
Cadians have a carapace breastplate above their uniform made of flak fiber. It is normal when you think that the Cadians are the first line of defence against Abaddon and his Black Crusade.
But still, the carapace only protects the pecs and the shoulders, whereas the Kasrkins have a full body suit of it ; Which is why the Kasrkins have a better armor save than the guardsmen.
>>
>>50410033
Where do you get the 6-piece wheel sets from, again?
>>
>>50410006
I thought the rules stated that an archmagos MUST be your warlord if you have one in your army, and you can only have a maximum of one archmagos.
>>
>>50409906
So it is then, that's sad.
>>
>>50409619

They are probably pretty decent, yeah. There will be broken deathstar and flying circus builds involving huge numbers of winged daemon princes or sorcerers.

Actual fluffy TSons armies will have lots of AP3 shooting and dedicated flamethrower squads for killing Genestealers, but the models are points-inefficient, it will come down to rolling the right psychic powers. The Terminators can get Psychic Shriek guaranteed on each sergeant which is nice.

The entire army grossly lacks anti-tank firepower outside of whichever sorcerers roll Doombolt, so I suspect combi-meltas are the best upgrade for Rhinos, and Predator Annihilators are the best tanks for these guys. Alternatively, if you have a CAD you can get some bikes with meltaguns and stick them with sorcerers on disks.

The relics are extremely powerful. Giving daemonic flight to one unit within 12" each turn, any doubles on psychic test = power cannot be denied, and an AP2 at-initiative daemon force weapon that can wound anything with a leadership value on a 4+ at worst, are all great and are the real Chaos experience that the main codex fails to include.
>>
File: DSCN0020.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0020.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>50409922

Well, at least you can paint them white, and the rest of the army grey and black.
>>
>>50410056
An Archmagos must be, but only in my Primary, since secondary detatchments cant have the Warlord in 30k. As the compulsory Magos Reductor doesn't have to be an Archmagos, I can hand him some basic upgrades and use him to buff tanks while hiding in a servitor unit.

Also tends to surprise people who manage to focus down Scoria and then don't get STW or LoW death points.
>>
>>50409906
Not as much as Tau, even though Eldar are more powerful. Tau are powerful in a faggier way and also tend to draw more annoying players and are bullshit mary sues in the fluff that literally only win because of plot armour.
>>
>>50410084
Not sure I fancy having the soft armour skin tone.
>>
>>50409527
Is that Israels new bulldozer for clearing out the Gaza Strip?
>>
>Limited Edition and 2 Sets of Dice
How was your Saturday, tg?
>>
>>50410093
>since secondary detatchments cant have the Warlord in 30k
This is true in 40k as well. Your Primary Detachment is literally decided by which Detachment has the Warlord.
>>
>>50410113
>>
>>50409884
Flak's fine for stopping autoguns. It's just that most of the armies people play aren't using autoguns.
>>
>>50410049
Blood and skulls, they have a lot of options. I think 1d4chans taurox article links to them. They use an ebay store.
>>
>>50410144

Then why are they wearing it? If it is like made of paper, why don't get rid of the extra weight and divert labor to something more productive?
>>
>>50410175
Fragmentation from explosives is still a legitimate concern. So are autoguns/lasguns from domestic threats, which flak can deal with.
>>
>>50410141

GROSS
>>
>>50410175
you could say that about any armor people have worn throughout history.
>why wear plate armor when crossbows and maces can go through it?
>why wear kevlar when it only stops some bullets?
It might not deal with most threats, but it deals with all the rest, like fragments, smaller arms fire, general injury, shit like that.
>>
>>50410124
True, but as the detatchments are much more rigid in 30k it's a rule worth mentioning.
>>
>>50410175
Because even if, in fiction, you'll see Space Marines and Tau battlesuits and Eldar Rangers, etc... In the fluff, the great majority of wars fought at all times by the Imperium are conflicts of humans vs humans, early state Ork invasions, or minor Xeno races. You could have a world with a local Imperial Guard regiment fighting against the equivalent of the Mass Effect turians, exterminating them for the Emperor, and their flak vests, even without the breastplate the Cadians sports, would do just fine to save their skins.
>>
>>50410175
It's perfectly adequate versus the firepower wielded by orks, lesser tyranids, cultists and flying bits of buildings., the IG's principal enemies.
>>
Working on tau counts as demons to melee mecha.

Would crisis suits be a better as plague drones or bloodcrushers?
>>
>logan doesn't die
>magnus gets his butt kicked and send screaming into the warp by some dogs throwing rocks
chaosfags get btfo
>>
>>50410111
Eldar are more like the punchbag of a lot of races too, so they are not that much hateable
>>
>>50410246
Plague drones are jetpack cav, similar to crisis suits.
>>
>>50410226
Until you get to the shit like "My detachment is a mandatory LoW...with 2 optional LoW....and 1 of them is my Warlord....and that's my entire army"
>>
File: 20161120_230406.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_230406.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
First time ever painting a miniature, getting into skitarri as I like the tactics I've read up for them and they seem interesting partnered with Blood Angels

Any tips? Do they deserve the hate I've been reading?
>>
>>50410111
nah eldar and eldar players generally feel and act superior
remember that anon that said eldar where the only " good " faction in 40k because they only do what they do to survive , including fucking dark eldar
>>
>>50410275
>what is a knight army
>>
File: Icarus Las Knight.jpg (164KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus Las Knight.jpg
164KB, 578x572px
>>50409922

One of the justifications I heard for Walkers in Star Wars was that they were more resistant to the mines that could cripple tanks.

Are Walkers in 40k similarly invulnerable to mines anyone?

I figure most would be as most Dreadnoughts and similar walkers don't weigh that much to trigger mines that be triggered by heavier vehicles while the larger Knights and Titans are so large the mine probably wouldn't have much of an impact unless there are types made for those that I am unaware of.
>>
>>50410263
tfw Loyalist Vulturax are Flying Monstorus Creatues.

"This is your tech. This is your tech on chaos. Any questions?"
>>
>>50410284
What hate?
>>
>>50410289
I'm just saying 30k is pretty flexible on detachments too unless you want buffs on your units from rites or ordos.
>>
>>50410175

The Imperium operates on a budget.

Often it has to field an army and do it quickly to combat the various threats assailing it's domain.
>>
>>50410308
Literally every 40k player IRL I have spoken to has just deterred me and said they are shit, don't work, just use tau etc. And I've read similar stuff online
>>
>>50410305
>Loyalists Mechanicus
>All their robots are actually Monstrous Creatures
>Dark Mechanicus
>All their robots are Walkers

Huh, I mean I've seen the rules for them all. But it just clicked that this is how it works.

Even the little blight drone was turned into a vehicle
>>
>>50410275
Yeah, but that is surprisingly easy to kill unless two or three of those LoWs are Titans or one is a Warlord.
It's basically a Knight list on steroids, except in 30k there are ample ways to tear down those.

6 Myrmidon squad in an Arvus Lighter, anyone? 12 Haywire blasts.
Krios Venator, that ultra-sicaran Venator that can force them to snapshot, and a bunch of other things.
>>
>>50410331
these people are stupid
i think....
wasn't a major tourney winner an admech army?
>>
>>50410336

>>Dark Mechanicus
>>All their robots are Walkers

Which is why I like them better.
>>
>>50410304
I think mines are mostly one of the things that are left out and never spoken of in the fluff for no apparent reason.

Dreadnoughts definitely weigh enough to trigger a mine that a tank would, and would probably be damaged by one, but as long as they're not knocked over by it I imagine they could keep moving, albeit at a slower pace.

A Knight or a Titan probably have thick enough reinforcements to not care much about mines.
>>
>>50410331
Fuck no, Skitarii are about perfect in power level. Good but not broken, and can adapt to lots well.
>>
File: StillCounts.png (198KB, 501x331px) Image search: [Google]
StillCounts.png
198KB, 501x331px
>>50410284
Could be cleaner, but much better than my first try. Number the miniatures under the base so you can see how you improve over time.

The only real things I see is that the paint looks a little thick with the green and the mould line on the top of the gun, base could use some work, but in all, very good and better than some people I play with, even better than just grey.

gjandstickwithit/10

>>50410305
>>50410336
Fairly new, what are those, what books should I be looking in?

My issues with plague drones are the base size and the I2, though It wouldn't be too different from normal tau, I was also looking for things that could actually pull off the justlikeoneofmyjapaneseanimes flashy cc.
>>
>>50410336
It's stupid, but GW hates changing how already existing models work so for now, adding Daemon goop to robots turns them from creatures into vehicles.
>>
>>50410331
ignore taufags
don't look them in the eye or acknowledge they exist
if a taufag attempts to speak to you do not respond
>>
File: 20161122_233511.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_233511.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>50410356
>>50410379

Good to know, I own a comic store that just started to stock warhammer as an extra. I always wanted to start playing and now seems like a fun time, plus I've got a 3d printer for dat scenery

>>50410388
Thanks bro, still practising of course but it can only get better!

Here's an XV88
>>
>>50410363
>>50410304
Shit, that's true, in 40k mines are pretty much never mentioned, like they don't even exist though theyr utility at war

"In the grimm future there is only war. And no mines"
>>
>>50410331
It exist a formation called War convocation that is one of the most powerful way to play Skitarii and it's also one of the most bullshit.

Also before the Faqs stopped units from hijacking other armies transports Skitarii plus a flesh tearers army of drop pods was also an incredibly bullshit lists.

Skitarii alone (without War convo as Gabriel Seth happy emporium is now no longer valid) are a very good army in the sense that they are powerful but not broken bullshit powerful.
>>
File: xenos-weaklings1.png (321KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
xenos-weaklings1.png
321KB, 760x507px
>>50410432
>>
Looking to pick up a start collecting box /tg/ who do I go with, Deldar or Tau?
>>
>>50410363

I thought Dreadnoughts didn't really weigh much?

Like most of them are in the 9-20 (20 being Contemptors and Mega Dreads) ton weight class from what I've read.
>>
File: taur.jpg (46KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
taur.jpg
46KB, 564x423px
>>50409488
i kinda want to do this for my command chimera/token taurox for the various IG formations
>>
>>50410355
I would take as many Ullanor Ordinatus as I could fit. It hits flying units and doesn't need to aim at the Sicarian to hit it.
>>
>>50410363
>>50410442

Mines are mentioned.

I remember the White Scars battling Enslaver controlled Cadians that were forced to march through their own minefield.

I believe mines also appear in Dawn of War.

The Iron Warriors also use them, as I believe minefields were one of the things defending the now destroyed world of Forgefane.
>>
>>50410388
The Vulturax is a new 30k model that has received experimental rules. Rules should be on the forgeworld site on the Vulturax page.

Hopefully they will include them in the IA book coming early next year.
>>
>>50410442
>>50410363

I think mines used to exist in 4th edition. I think the Whirlwind had a mine-laying payload option for its missiles too, but I'm not sure about that one.
>>
File: Capture.png (199KB, 398x496px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
199KB, 398x496px
How is this for a BA successor scheme? Too close to Flesh Tearers?

Their chapter icon is the BA icon but in gold (so I can use the sculpted BA shoulders),
>>
File: Ork Minelayer.jpg (147KB, 918x627px) Image search: [Google]
Ork Minelayer.jpg
147KB, 918x627px
>>50410363

Well there is this thing, assuming it's still canon.
>>
>>50410458
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>50409488
Woops! I dropped my monster Stormsurge that I use for my Magnum D!
>>
File: Messines-Mine-1917.jpg (246KB, 964x705px) Image search: [Google]
Messines-Mine-1917.jpg
246KB, 964x705px
>>50410363
>A Knight or a Titan probably have thick enough reinforcements to not care much about mines.

Unless...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mines_in_the_Battle_of_Messines_(1917)
>>
File: p4tcygn.jpg (86KB, 730x550px) Image search: [Google]
p4tcygn.jpg
86KB, 730x550px
>>50410363

What about nuclear mines?
>>
>>50410363
These guys can place them.
>>
>>50410458
That looks pretty silly to be honest.

It's literally just a Taurox with bits of Chimera stuck to the side, it still has side facing view ports and doors, it still has wheelarches and the Chimera bits are just too big for the Taurox hull.
>>
File: image.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>50410115
Have to admit, I did more than this.
>>
>>50410454
What I can find they weigh about 12-15 tons. Leviathans probably weigh around 30. An M1 Abrams weighs around 60 tons, so they are significantly lighter. Apply salt Dreadnought weighs since Games Workshop writes have little to no connection to real-world numbers.

It's a bit hard to find numbers, but one anti-tank mine I found needs around 160-340 kilograms of pressure to trigger. I'm not sure what happens when you apply significantly more pressure than that, but perhaps you just crush the mine so that no detonation happens, in which case you'd need some serioujsly heavier mines in order to damage Dreadnoughts or other walkers.

So maybe it's true that walkers are more resiliant to mines. Then there's the reason that you can't walk on a broken leg because you feel pain, a machine doesn't feel anything so as long as the servos and joints are operational they can just keep walking on the stump.
>>
>>50410363
>>50410541

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Mine_Dispenser_Missile

> A Mine Dispenser Missile (MDM) is a special type of support missile used by Imperial Titans. Like other support missiles the MDM takes up one carapace point on the Titan and is usually fitted before a battle.

> Instead of directly causing damage an MDM will scatter mines either over a wide area upon detonation or along the flight path of the missile. These mines are dangerous to other Titans since they circumvent Void Shields and directly attack the Titan itself. In addition to dropping real mines the MDM will also scatter "dummy" mines to confuse the enemy. Besides dropping an even mix of real and dummy mines an MDM can also carry a small number of special Vortex or Stasis mines with a larger number of dummy mines.

I have to wonder what a Vortex Mine does and if that's even advisable to use given what the Vortex Missile and Vortex Bomb do.
>>
>>50409529
>I'm just asking an honest question.
Then don't post it as a shitty forced meme the first time, or at least change the wording so it isn't obvious you're the same faggot.
>>50398040
>>
>>50410363

I swear, I have seen an official box with mines. It's old, but I know they existed.
>>
File: 1477491485093.gif (963KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477491485093.gif
963KB, 500x281px
>GSC books comes out
>It's amazing
>Really competitive
>Formations virtually tax free

>TS comes out
>it's... ok??
>situational at the very best
>Formations choked with shitty tax
>>
>>50410458

Knowing that the side hatch is a door makes that conversion seem awful to me, like its just slapped on some tracks to the side ... which i guess it is.

Why's no one talking about the leaked wrath of magnus shit by the way?

I couldnt deciepher the bullshit explanation that the leaker provided.
>>
>>50410541

>"Gentlemen, we may not make history tomorrow, but we shall certainly change the geography".

What a nice chap.
>>
>>50410620
He should join the Ordo Reductor. He'd be among like-minded individuals. Praise the Crater!
>>
Has anyone posted a MEGA of Legacy of Russ?
>>
>>50410454
tonnage does not matter for mines so much, its ground pressure that triggers them, everything walking on less surface than the average tank track is most likely to trigger an AT mine.
an even today tanks with 70+ tons have less ground pressure than the average human

so guess why they are such a threat in africa.
>>
>>50410592

>>Formations choked with shitty tax

Such as?
>>
>>50410235
I think Tyranid firepower is HIGHLY underestimated because of the fact that thematically they're supposed to be one of the top 2 melee Factions. Flak armor actually doesn't do shit to stop 90% of what they can throw at you - bio-engineered toothy maw-bullets that literally chew all the way through the armor and then inside you and then move around to fuck up as much of your internals as possible, deadly acids that burn through it in half a second, and so forth.
>>
>>50410608
>Why's no one talking about the leaked wrath of magnus shit by the way?

The Ksons rules were mediocre. Rubrics still suck, but Magnus and new Pink Horrors are broken.

The fluff was a total status-quo cop out. Fenris survived, a bunch of unimportant SW died off screen. Magnus achieved a special secret objective of bringing the other daemon primarchs into realspace. Its just meh over all.
>>
>>50410708

>bringing the other daemon primarchs into realspace

I thought most of them were already (sorta) in real space given they can enter and leave the eye at will?
>>
Just out of interest, How many points do you guys own for your armies?

I own 4000 points of Dark Eldar + Coven, I'm looking to get another 1500 points till I've got everything I want. Once all is said and done I'll have spent £750 on DE...
>>
Would it be possible for a badass human to lead an Ork WAAAAAGH! ? Can you imagine how powerful the Imperium could be if Yarrick led a WAAAAGH! against the Necrons or the Tyrannids ?
>>
>>50410780
About 3K CSM (TS flavoured), 1K CSM (Khorne flavoured), 1.7K Tau and 1.2K Necrons.
>>
>>50410608
>Why's no one talking about the leaked wrath of magnus shit by the way?
Have we got real and legitimate leaks now, with photographic evidence? or are you talking about the fake shit from yesterday?
>>
>>50410780
8000 points of tau after sperging on ebay deals
about 800 points of scions, next year im gonna sell off most of my non core tau models and go fully into scions
>>
>>50410808
If he paints himself green and is hard enough to beat any contesting Orks into submission, probably.
>>
>>50410819
>fake
Frontline gaming isn't fake, neither was the stuff posted by the leaker on dakka, it's all legit.
>>
>>50410819

There's claims that blue and brimstone horrors keep brotherhood of psykers... Which...

I mean, I can see GW being that stupid.

Generating swarms of s/t 2 guys who generate s/t 1 guys is impressive enough just for persistent chaff factor and objectives. But if you can end up with just swarm after swarm after swarm of level 1 psykers? Fuuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>50410808
If Yarrick actually managed to kill Ghazkull then at the very least, the rest of the Orks would scatter in fear, they already think he can kill just by looking at them (Which he now can)

And WAAAAGH! Yarrick led by his personal Baneblade would be hilarious with all his Nobz dressed in Commissar coats with a power klaw and laser eye "Yarrick boyz"
>>
>>50410900
Watch the world burn with us Anon
>>
>>50410675
Fucking Dakkafexes

>>50410780
Like 1300 points of naked CSM but I run two sorcerers at ML3 so it's not hard to stretch to 1500 for games
>>
>>50410780
2K Thousand Sons, 1K Tzeentch Daemons, 1K5 Necrons, 1K Dark Angels. We often play four players games with my friends, so we bring only 1K.
I was hesitating between assembling an AdMech force or some Deathwatch (I have always loved them) before the Wrath of Magnus announcement.
>>
>>50410907
Holy shit you have no idea how much I want this to happen
>>
>>50410829

I wanna make a kill team of assault marines modelled like this, someone talk me out of it I don't even collect marines
>>
>>50410957
They would be an utter bitch to transport and play with
>>
>>50410949
>>4 player games with friends, usually 1000 per person.

How many people do this? This is very common for my group too.
>>
>>50410981

I have two spare trays of foam and I'm handy with magnets for the jump packs
>>
>>50410989

My group tends to play all sorts, but we only ever played one 3v3 game with 1500 points each and it took 10 hours to reach turn 4
>>
>>50410907

>laser eye

It'd be funny if they started calling the "Gaze of Mork" found on Ork Stompas and Gargants the "Gaze of Yarrick".
>>
>>50410671
Marines
>>
>>50410894
Frontline isn't even up. Dakka linked Frontline.
>>
>>50410675
It did say *lesser*
>>
>>50411044
But even termagants basic armament is equivalent to a bolt pistol and ignores flak armor.
>>
>>50410907
This NEEDS to be canon
>>
>>50410780
Last count... 6500 points of orks, but that was before i got flash gitz, two dozen bikers and a bag of junked IG vehicles for the lootin'
>>
>>50411036
What?
>>
So how fun is path to glory and how do you get people to play it
>>
>>50411072
Frontline gaming posted leaks, DakkdaDakka linked to frontline, a billion spergs refreshing spasticly killed frontline's host.
>>
>>50411074
Fun. Find other chaos marine players. Balance chaos by playing against chaos.
>>
>>50409460
Fuk that loyalist shit

Where are the unique chaos pattern Landraiders?

Where is the world eater land raider with transport capacity 20 and no guns

Where is the land raider with a super dirge caste and double reaper autocannon sponsons

Where is the nurgle land raider with zero transport capacity, ap2 poison flamer sponsons that rolls on the super heavy vehicle explosion table when its destroyed
>>
>>50411034

I didn't even know there were still basic marines among the Thousand Suns.

All the same, I'd be disappointed if all their shooting wasn't AP3 at the very least.
>>
>>50411123
hopefully next codex anon

Probably not tho
>>
>>50411135
I think he means the Rubricae are the tax. And canonically, there's no basic marines, only Sorcerers and Rubricae iirc.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 318x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 318x460px
New formation leaked; Windrider Jetbikes can now buy two scatterlasers each, and if they do both become twin-linked for free.
>>
Hmm, think it'll be easy to convert a second aspiring sorcerer from the Rubric box with spare parts from the exalted sorcerers kit?

I'm thinking one unit with 5 dudes and all flamers, one unit of 5 guys, Bolters and the soulcannon is literally all the rubrics I actually need.
>>
>>50409460

>the Dark Mechanicum should have gotten ahold of at least one of the Prometheus or Helios variants to reverse-engineer through capture, theft or one of the Imperium chapters turning traitor.

In Imperial Armor 13, it mentions Chaos (Renegade Astartes anyway) is loath to use some Loyalist patterns of equipment.
>>
>>50411195
0/0
>>
>>50410573
A walker while lighter than a battle tank has less surface area contact with the ground meaning it has higher ground pressure and would still set off mines

Star wars walkers a void this with large armoured feet so any explosions don't hurt them much
>>
>>50410592

Are you crazy? Both of the Cult Uprising Detachment's core choices were choked with tax.

It's just even the tax units in the book are pretty solid on their own.
>>
>>50411123

Same place as baleflamer, Hades Autocannon and Ectoplasma Pred Tanks.

On a drawing board waiting to get the go ahead to invest in a mold, make a bunch of sprues, make models for them, paint the models, make boxes, plan the marketing, make rules, and finally sell them to get a return two years later.
>>
File: WP_20161125_16_55_05_Rich.jpg (4MB, 5344x3008px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161125_16_55_05_Rich.jpg
4MB, 5344x3008px
Played a nice big game against Tyranids this weekend. Was against a long friend of mine and was funny as shit. Got some nice cinematic pictures for you guys (well hopefully you'll find them cinematic) what are you guys up to? Hit me with all of your games,models, and random shit you've been doing.
Also what's your favorite moment you ever had playing 40k?
>>
Does the hades drill insta die in kill team since its by itself?
>>
>>50411195
Comon anon, you can do better
>>
>>50411378
orange bases, orange walls and an orange shirt, what does it all mean?
im currently looking for other company models to use as inquisitors, and at kitbashed inquisitors on google. the imperial agents book has me urging to do a purging
>>
>>50411378
>4.04MB
Please, have mercy on us Australians
>>
>>50411429
>>50411273

You know jokes are a thing, right?
>>
>>50411325
>A walker while lighter than a battle tank has less surface area contact with the ground meaning it has higher ground pressure and would still set off mines
Of course, but how much pressure is too much? A tank has a lower ground pressure due to it's treads, but a bipedal walker would apply several tons of pressure under each of it's feet, so how much pressure is too much for a mine to handle? I'm assuming that if you apply too much the mine will just be crushed and not detonate.
>>
>>50409777
Those trips anon
>>
>>50409834
Mordians have carapace + flak sewn into their uniforms so are better armored.
It's from "Iron Blood" if you have that book It's pretty nice.
>>
File: cotinis-nitida5 bronze.jpg (87KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
cotinis-nitida5 bronze.jpg
87KB, 1000x669px
>>50411378
>bronze nids

you know, strangely enough it works.
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 240x240px
>>50411450
>>
>>50411249
Unfortunately you need to bring a ten man squad if you want the soulreaper cannon.

1ksons a shit, I predict the traitor legions release will be equally shit
>>
>>50411090
Oh, gotcha. kek.
>>
>>50409780
>Triaros for pain train and some form of assault transport, maybe.

We already have electro priests, senpai
>>
Holy shit /tg/ I finally finished my Brood Cycle in the wee hours this morning.

46 models all told and wtf I hate moldlines now.

Only need, oh idk, 14 more boxes of fucking Acolytes now to fill out my Subterranean Uprising and back-up summons.

GG GW.

Will post pics after I'm done stuffing myself on leftover turkey.
>>
File: Pain boy.jpg (38KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Pain boy.jpg
38KB, 600x620px
>>50411378
I manged to table my friends tau army with my Ork army today.
The warboss even managed to survive the game after murdering his HQ and riptide.

It was a good day to be green!
>>
Should I go Admech for superior firepower and an elite, but pretty fragile force?

Or should I go GSC for whack-a-mole and psychic shenanigans?
>>
>>50411378
>Also what's your favorite moment you ever had playing 40k?

my single melta scion squad being charged by a 1 hp knight

overwatch on melta, 6 to hit, penetrating hit, rolled a 5 for explodes from ap1, rolled a 3

it scattered onto them and they died but he died a hero
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x338px
THINK PINK
>>
>>50411123
>Where is the world eater land raider with transport capacity 20 and no guns
In imperial armor 13. Because it makes no fucking sense for that to exist in lore or in game when they have the spartan assault tank.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x338px
>>50411657

Double as a troop tax in very small games too. For 60 points you can take 2 warp charges!
>>
>>50411657
please share!!!!!!!<3
>>
>>50411249
The exalted box does look like it has a lot of extra sorcery bits though
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 338x600px
>>50411680

Don't forget to take Daemonology and swap for the primaris so you can bring back the pinks from your dead pile!
>>
>>50411657
>>50411680
that's the stuff, keep it coming

3 cheers to anon
>>
>>50411378
I remember when I had a Land Raider Crusader that refused to die against a Tyranid player.

It was more or less my only model left, and his 'nids charged in to kill it, but it only suffered stuns and shakens. So I started reversing it to put some distance in between and shooting away. I reversed for two or three rounds before coming to the edge of the table, where I had to make a turn into a forest (rough terrain) That's of course when I suffered an Immobilized. But he still couldn't kill the Crusader, it just kept suffering stuns and shakens and weapon destroyed's. While I lost the game hard, that Crusader was badass.

This was in 5th edition, by the way.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x338px
>>50411681

I'm just reposting from a guy on dakka, but I'll give the other two pics he posted because why not?
>>
File: 255970.page.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
255970.page.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>50411694
why do you post such thumbnails, ffs.

also the horrors have to roll on change. no excuses there (all newer written books would have other option written aswell)
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 450x600px
And last one. Don't credit me, I was just reposting because the horrors are a staggering mistake in increasing power levels.
>>
>>50411645
Both are the top two most fun to play armies imo. You'll have a blast either way. Which one would you rather paint?
>>
File: 255972.page.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
255972.page.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>50411714

Well that's positive at least.

Did they force pinks to roll on change? That'd make this a bit less ass-tarded.
>>
>>50411680
>>50411657
Oh...
So GW went full retard on this.

No way of preventing multispawn, only bad luck demonic instability.
>>
File: 255974.page.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
255974.page.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>50411714

All armies can generate Daemonology unless specifically barred.
>>
>>50411730
Let me answer that question with a question...

Which do you think would be an easier army for a starter to paint?

In all honestly I'm probably going to get a sizable force of both armies eventually. Right now the question is just which I want to start first.
>>
File: 255971.page.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
255971.page.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>
but leak anon; we already know all this, give us something new. didn't they change the warpstorm table?

on a personal note idk if it's worth it for me since i have ahriman, squad of 1k sons, 13 pink horrors, 6 flamers, 2 burning chariots and a lord of change. now if/when emperor's children get something i can jump on easily since i have a ton of slaanesh daemons
>>
What are the leaked powers for the discipline of Tzeentch?
>>
File: 255973.page.jpg (328KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
255973.page.jpg
328KB, 1080x1920px
>>50411755
read up some updated books after the 7th edition rulebook came out. they specifically state that they can roll daemonology and which one if not both.
>>
>>50411759
If i had to choose, Admech.

GSC need sickly skin to work , and it's hard to do for a first timer.
>>
>>50411778
Original 3 CSM change powers plus 4 new.
>>
Leak anon, please post the Tzeentch warpstorm table if you haven't already.

Th-thanks
>>
What special weapon should my BA tacsquads have? I know Heavy Flamer is the go-to for heavy.
>>
File: 1470951078468.png (592KB, 517x453px) Image search: [Google]
1470951078468.png
592KB, 517x453px
>>50411657
>>50411680
>kill pink horrors, they spawn blue horrors which roll up new psychic powers
>kill the blue horrors, they AGAIN spawn a new unit of horrors which roll up new powers
>brimstones roll on melefic
>they roll possession and die one final time to turn themselves in to a lord of change
>lord of change summons pink horros
Ha ha ha, HA!
>>
>>50411800
>>50411768

Number one thing we should be asking for is specifics of formations, not just the vague descriptions we have from yesterday!

How else are we meant to decide our pre-orders with accuracy?
>>
>>50411800
>>50411768
READ
>>50411705
>I'm just reposting from a guy on dakka
>>
>>50411809
Flamer. Match your specials with heavy weapons.
>>
>>50411759
Honestly they feel pretty similar in painting difficulty to me, as someone who owns both.

If it matters to you, though, AdMech will be the cheaper to collect in terms of IRL cash at the start.
>>
>>50411378
A Knight Errant, on 4hp, having rampaged through my Admech lines all game as I died under weight of Unending Host 2+ respawn and Outflank, fired it's meltagun (not the cannon, the little extra one) at my Kastelans so it could charge them.
It proceeded to bounce off an invuln save of a 6, pen and explode the Knight, blowing up his Warlord and my Kastelans.
I still lost the game, but watching his face through all that was hilarious.
>>
Anchor your biggest questions to this post and I'll try to bug the dakka guy with the book about them.
>>
>>50411779
Page 28 of the 40k rulebook
>Unless otherwise stated, all psykers, other than those belonging to the tyranid faction (because fuck those ikky bugs LOL), can generate powers from the daemonology discipline

Does it EXPLICITLY bar them from daemonology?
Yes or no
>>
>>50411859
Yes. It says specifically that they generate powers from the Change discipline.
>>
>>50411814
All Horrors must roll on Change now. They no longer have access to summoning.
>>
>>50411859
on that regard, thousand sons have access to 12 diciplines. since sanctic daemonology aint listed either yet they can however.

its codex > rulebook. the rulebook came out in order to pimp up the 6th edition codizes. look at all the 7th edition codizes, daemonology is in it
>>
>>50411766
>T1
>gibbed by lasguns
am i missing something?
>>
>>50411839
>>50411809
You have to the fire the flamers one after the other so having a second flamer makes the first less effective.

Give them a melta and combat squad them is what I find best.
>>
>>50411880

It's a fluff thing. Two dudes, two wounds.

Besides, it comes into play with some poisoned weapons.
>>
File: tumblr_o089qbYnCB1srjwkeo1_500.jpg (139KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o089qbYnCB1srjwkeo1_500.jpg
139KB, 500x708px
>>50411714
>Favoured of Tzeentch
>need at a minimum 15 rubrics (and their aspiring sorcerer so 3 boxes), 4 sorcerers and 15 scarab termies to get the benefit
Well fuck me I didnt have much interest in the terminators but now I guess I gotta buy 3 packs of the fuckers I suppose
>>
>>50411880
you miss poisoned weapons, which have no strength. so screw you dark eldar!
>>
>>50411880
> T1
> Gibbee by grotz
Is there ANYTHING that doesn't ID brimstones? What the fuck is the point of w2 on a T1 model
>>
>>50411873
>>50411874
It doesn't state they are disallowed from rolling on daemonology, therefore they can. Omission of this fact means nothing.

Or are you saying that the current daemons codex isn't allowed to roll on daemonology because it isn't listed?
>>
>>50411908
yeah, deldar get fucked
am I reading this right, basically you start with some horrors and they keep splitting upon death until they turn into brimstone ones?
>>
>>50411378
Reaver Jetbike with Caltrops charged my Obliterator on top of a tower, got two wounds against 2+ armour. Natural 1 1. Many laughs were had
>>
>>50411925
read
>>50411912
>>
>>50411880
Nope.
>>
>>50411911

You could kinda argue it's worth it for the terminators in that they'll end up with a rerollable 2+ armour save and easy access to a 3++ rerolling ones, but I mean...

15 rubric tax, and four HQs.

Horrible payoff.
>>
>>50411925
Perils
>>
>>50411956
Oh that's a good point.
>>
File: retard.png (36KB, 1444x294px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
36KB, 1444x294px
>>50411926
the current daemon codex is still a 6th edition book.

here i a reference from a actual 7th edition book (dark angel librarian). you know, those who came AFTER the rulebook.
>>
>>50411925
>What the fuck is the point of w2 on a T1 model

There's two of them, duh.
>>
>>50411925
flavor
>>
>>50411926
The allowance in the main rulebook for armies to roll on Daemonology is only for Codices printed prior to Daemonology's existence in 7th ed.

Later Codices explicitly state if a Psyker has access, which means omission of that means they cannot do so.

Also the new Pink Horror rules replace the ones in Codex: Chaos Daemons, those ones are no longer legal.
>>
>>50411969

That explicitly allows Daemonology, but abscence of explicit allowance isn't even slightly the same thing as specific disallowance.

Your read of intent makes a ton of sense, but sometimes you gotta accept that strict RAW and common sense don't align.
>>
>>50411954
>implying you weren't going to take 4 fucking sorcerors in a Psyker army
>>
>>50411998
Well you deserve every daemons opponent you get.
>>
>>50411998
Strict RAW always loses to RAI. Arguing otherwise shows that you don't understand the definition of the word "intended".
>>
>>50409728
They're sadistic parasites, Anon,
>>
>>50411998
boy you are retarded. wait for the pink horror leak or even better, the sorcerors. which suddenly have daemonology (malefic) in their entry, yet the blue and brimstone horrors aint.

seriously, do you also play terminators with stormshields and assault cannons? because there is no reason its not "allowed"

fucking retards.. seriously
>>
>>50411969
So what? It's still the current daemons codex.
There is no contradiction between their codex saying they have access to change and the main rulebook saying that have access to daemonology.

Maybe they wanted to keep their profile in line with the current daemons codex seeing as they're a unit that exists in both of them?

This is obviously just going to end in a argument with no correct answer so lets just end on this note
>The codex ISN'T EVEN OUT YET and it ALREADY needs an FAQ
>GW
>Competent rules writers
>>
>>50411859
>>50411926
>>50411998

You assume "Otherwise stated" means that you need to have direct disallowance. That's not the case. Otherwise stated includes things like, say, getting a specific list or mention of powers that can be rolled on. In this case, specifically Change.
>>
>>50412012

When my troops and elites are also sorcerers? When I can ally in daemon sorcerers too?

No, four exalted sorcerers would not be my first pic.

I don't even understand the Librarius conclave playstyle honestly. Every time I've played against it it mostly consists of a guy going "ha! I have made two things invisible!" And then I table him because he put all his points into shitty librarians to get a gimmick going.
>>
>>50411997
>The allowance in the main rulebook for armies to roll on Daemonology is only for Codices printed prior to Daemonology's existence in 7th ed.
Where does it say this?
>>
>>50411954
It is like 1080 points at minimum holy shit, even in a 1500 point list that leaves you barely anything to work with in making those units anywhere near effective much less bring in something to ally them with to make up for their low body count. God damn
>>
>>50412034
They aren't keeping the profile in line at all. It's an updated profile which replaces and obsoletes the previous one. You can no longer use the Pink Horror profile in Chaos Daemons, just like Tyranids can no longer use the Zoanthrope profile in their Codex and must use the one in Shield of Baal: Leviathan.
>>
>>50411954

>rubric tax
Just give each squad a rhino with a combi-melta, go mech while filling out the weakness in your list(anti-tank)

>4 sorcerers
>a bad thing
>>
>>50412023
Yes, daemons were intended to have DAEMON-ology.

It's in the fucking name so don't come and me with baseless RAI arguments when the rules are very clear on the matter.
Both RAW and RAI supports that they have daemonology.
>>
>>50412043
It doesn't need to say it, it's clear by intent.

All books printed after it have Daemonology included in the allowed powers for Psykers. There would be no need for this if the 7th ed core gave them that ability anyways. The 7th ed ruling is essentially an errata for existing Codices at its time of release, it is not current for later printed rules.
>>
>>50412052
If you don't like it feel free to field a Goff Killmob instead.
>>
>>50412052

>even in a 1500 point list

I... What points size do you think is the default?

Most people I know aim for 2000 and only dial down if they want to play a small game.

I mean, dialing down is an order of magnitude more common than dialing up to crazy Apocalpyse levels of points, but 2000 is still the gold standard.
>>
>>50412066
Plenty of Daemons have it, just not those specific mooks which you already get for free when your Pink Horrors die. Without Daemonology they're still the strongest troop unit in the game now so let's try to tone down the WAAC faggotry and not look for loophole abuse, maybe?
>>
>>50412066
>Lesser daemons of tzeentch are supposed to summon plaguebearers of nurgle.
>>
>>50412071
>It doesn't need to say it, it's clear by intent.
So in other words your claim completely baseless other than this "feeling" you have it should be so?

Well my "feeling" is that it must be a misprint, what do you say to that?
>>
>>50412064

> a single single shot non-drop melta

Seems a waste of points desu. How often is that gonna come up?
>>
>>50412100
I say you're being transparently disingenuous and both you know and I know, and you know I you know that you know, that that's bullshit, so quit being a whiny faggot.
>>
>>50412071

>it doesn't need to say it, it's clear by intent

Have you met the 40k community? There were people seriously arguing that Warp Spyders could jump infinite times in the opponent's shooting phase for christ's sake.
>>
>>50410780
15k IG, 9k Chaos, 3k Black Templars. Been playing for a few years.
>>
>>50412125
And Corsairs "run and gun" should work on over-watch.
>>
>>50411694
Is that even possible if the horrors are only ML1? Being daemons of Tzeentch they should be forced to roll once on the Change discipline.
>>
>>50412125
Yeah, and those people are massive tools.

99% of 40k rules arguments come from dumbass powergaming spergs blatantly trying to cheat while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that they know their interpretation is abusive bullshit.
>>
>>50411911
are you actually telling me you wont just buy 2 boxes and convert the last sorc?

You'd buy another box of rubrics just for the sorc when you're already 5 dudes over the limit?

I'd personally only bother with 1 box and use whatever spare space marine bodies I've got with converted sorcs.

The only horrible part about this is that to get the cool new heavy weps the Rubric squads need at least 10 members.

They are kinda okay for a warp charge and objsec I guess though.

>>50411954
HQ's aren't tax anon, they're just about the best part of the codex.
>>
>>50412119
And I think you're disgruntled, anti-social idiot who wants force his opinions on others, so shut up and fuck off.
>>
>>50412149
>crying because people won't let him blatantly cheat to powergame an already top 2 brokenly OP Faction
>all this projecting about being anti-social
Do you enjoy being the most hated guy at your LGS?
>>
>>50412141

True, but a lot of the time, they're correct about "exact RAW!"

The Warp Spider guys were wildly wrong barring the most obtuse possible interpretation, but in the Daemonology case, the abusive RAW is crystal clear... An argument that common sense should override exact wording!
>>
>>50412149
You seem pretty mad, anon. Everything okay?

Don't worry I'm sure 1ksons won't be total shit.
>>
>>50411165
You can however, use basic marines as part of the TS faction if you give them all MoT, they then get VotLW for free.
>>
>>50411880
Finally the Orbs of Despair from Covens are useful! And a reliable way to activate the Animus Vitae!
>>
So they got Pink Horrors in their list, do they also have Heralds of Tzeentch? I'll be annoyed if they can't roll on the new Tzeentch psychic table as well - it was always dumb that CSM and daemon psykers didn't cross over with their powers.

>>50412041
It's less gimmick though and more mind bullets.

Funnily enough most of this armies ranged AP weapons seem like they'll come from Witchfires.

They don't have oblits and all those kinda units do they?
>>
>>50412196
technomancy will be quiet nice to deal with vehicles, all those haywire attacks and power #6 is incredible
>>
>>50412186
And again, to those people I say, who the fuck cares about RAW, unless you don't understand what "intended" means.

See, people bitch all the time about GW not making rules clear, but really what it is is that the designer's of the game write things for people to play fun games, showing good faith and discussing the finer points of rules with each other to come to a fair and fluffy conclusion. They don't cater to the spergs who want to literally ruin games because they are too emotionally fragile to deal with losing.
>>
File: youareafaggot.jpg (299KB, 734x737px) Image search: [Google]
youareafaggot.jpg
299KB, 734x737px
Deathwatch Overkill had Librarian Jensus Natorian, whose dataslates stated he generated his powers from the Biomancy discipline. It is clear that discipline is where he is supposed to generate all his powers from.

Let me guess, he got to generate his powers from Daemonology too, and everyone playing Deathwatch before the codex release was doing it wrong?
>>
File: 4e9.jpg (34KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
4e9.jpg
34KB, 680x453px
>space wolves players crying big salty tears their snowflakes got threatened
>Thousand sons players butthurt their primarch ended up jobbing to a normal marine
>Chaos players assblasted because the codex wasn't what they wanted
>marines players shitter shattered over there being a flavour of marines getting toys they don't have access to
>Rules laywers anally annihilated over vague rules
>PRODUCT
>NOT
>EVEN
>OUT
>YET

check my 9
>>
As per the new rules of scattering blasts not invoking jink saves on venoms among other things, does this mean scattering blasts don't trigger warp spiders flickerjumping away?
>>
>>50412239
Is it a jink?
>>
>>50412196
>They don't have oblits and all those kinda units do they?
They do, although not sure if they're included in the Decurion.
>>
why GW doesn't make a War in Heaven spin-off ?like the horus heresy ?
>>
>>50412215

Indeed, but they severely underestimated how many of those people there are.

I mean, can you fucking believe how many people exist who buy into a hobby this goddamn expensive only to power game out the ass constantly?
>>
>>50412266
They'll alienate the muhreen majority.
>>
>>50412249

I assume they don't trigger the jump, since you aren't actually targeting the unit with the shooting attack.

Anyone running a Warp Spider aspect host is a massive WAAC faggot who will try to rules lawyer his way out of this one though, be warned.
>>
>>50412266
>GW
>making anything that doesn't feature marines

kek
>>
>>50412249

I'm not sure what it is other than if they're targeted they can opt to flickerjump away similarily to a skimmer being targeted and opting to jink. By that understanding if a blast isn't targeted at them but clips them or scatters onto them surely they can't invoke the flickerjump as skimmers can't invoke jink?

Or is it another case of Eldar dodging a nerf bullet?
>>
>>50412271
the muhreen majority already have the HH to fool aroud and spend money, i want a xeno--only setting,wich would like the silmarillion and 40k like LOTR, a much more epic scale and lore
>>
>>50412234
2+3+4=9

Keikaku
>>
>>50412268
It's honestly mystifying to me, and I think it didn't used to be this way back when early editions had more soul and were more open about the fact that the game was intended to houserule and modify to play as you wish with your group of friends.

Somewhere during the corporate takeover black hole we are just starting to climb back out of, GW started discouraging the use of 3rd party ANYTHING including rules, terrain, etc. because muh profits selling rulebook supplements and Citadelâ„¢ Twisted Copseâ„¢ Woods and so on, and I think that helped give more clout to the cancerous RAW-laywers side of the fanbase.
>>
>>50412266

I would play the shit out of Warhammer -65,000,000.

...We should design it as a fan game.

Main factions being Old Ones, Necrons. Eldar and Orks as old one creations, C'tan as Necron support.
>>
>>50412273

That's what we assumed, my pal plays eldar and he's always pulling shit like that I was wondering if there was any clarification on it or is he going to be able to say "it's not a jink and it's not explicitly stated in FAQ or Eldar FAQ so they can still jump"
>>
>>50412266

>Horus Heresy for Xenos

>no humans
>no Tau
>avatars of all the Eldar gods and full power C'tan
>ancient primordial chaos
>all new model ranges for everything

my body cannot be more ready
>>
did GW get rid of the Ork 'eavy armour upgrade kit?
>>
File: daemonerrata.png (22KB, 709x241px) Image search: [Google]
daemonerrata.png
22KB, 709x241px
>>50412100
WHY IS NO ONE LOOKING AT THE ERRATA!
Just go onto GWs website, Daemons of chaos errata. Right fucking there.
>>
>>50412313
>Eldar and necrons in their prime
>Not being Provolone vs Gouda: The Tabletop Game

But it's okay because no Tau, guys!
>>
>>50412313
>>50412308
The fact that there's no Tyranids makes me a little sad, but maybe there could be some new really weird faction that was totally lost to the ages and forgotten after the war.
>>
>>50412215
I'm much more familiar with FW, but there are an absurd number of issues with their writing being borderline gibberish, most famously chain axes. When you refuse to clarify what you mean, and every black book contains at minimum one case where it's not clear in the slightest what the fuck you are trying to convey, and then you FLAT OUT FORGET ENTIRE CHUNKS OF THE BOOK BECAUSE OF EDITING ERRORS AND WON'T TELL US WHAT THE FLIPPITY FUCK WE SHOULD DO FOR FIVE MONTHS it is inexcusable. Every time we get a new player we have to sit down and explain the interpretations of major issues in use by us. Sometimes we don't even know of these issues until they come up in the game, and it turns out the next group over thinks the exact opposite of us.

We are trying so hard to make this work and it doesn't seem like the main company is putting in their fair share.
>>
>>50412313
>War in Heaven
>Eldar vs Necrontyr/Necrons with guest appearances by the Krork
>Suddenly Enslavers everywhere.
>>
>>50412326
Right, this lends more credence to the fact that Blue and Brimstone Horrors DO NOT have access, since as a new printing they would have the errata'd rules directly included if it were the case.
>>
>>50412337
Tyranids being around that time would be pretty stunning, but also not impossible given that they are implied to have been in the galaxy in some form prior to the arrival of the hive fleets (Catachan Devil, Fenrisian Kraken)
>>
>>50412326
Pink horrors, blue horrors and brimstone horrors are chaos daemons?
So, RAI, they should have daemonology.
>>
>>50412268
>>50412305

>Indeed, but they severely underestimated how many of those people there are.

That guy stories get more (you)'s, so we've both professional victims and combine that with 4chan's crowd of internet tough guys.
>>
What units should I bring as Space Marines against Infantry Imperial Guard gunline at 1500 points? I own no tanks.
>>
>>50412337

Have some abomination a mad Old One created for war that spawns hybrid children after devouring it's prey, imply it -might- but equally -might not- be the precursor to the Nids by having said mad Old One be exiled from the Galaxy for his crimes against decency.
>>
>>50412376
I think the implication was that the feral Tyranids like the ones you listed were mutations evolved from isolated vanguard organisms that were spawned from very, very early scouting drones, so there wouldn't really be a real Tyranid ARMY per se.

On the other hand there was mention of a Tyranid fleet that got caught in a Warp Storm and thrown back in time to the Horus Heresy in the 4th ed Codex.
>>
>>50412401
Drop Pods
>>
On a scale of fun to shitstomped how fucked am I? Meta is Deldar/ BL Chaos/ 7 Helbrute Chaos/ Various casual Marines

-Sorcerer (ML3, Terminator Armour)
-Sorcerer (ML3)

-CSM (Plasma)
-[Dedicated] Rhino (Havoc)
-CSM (Melta, 4CCW)
-[Dedicated] Rhino (Havoc)

-Terminators (Chain Fist, Power Fist, Combi-flamer, Heavy Flamer)
-[Dedicated] Land Raider (Dirge, Bolter)
-Helbrute (Heavy Flamer)

-Bikers (2x Melta)

-Forgefiend (+Ectoplasma)
-Obliterator
-Obliterator
>>
>>50412354
and we got an Enslaver Cult going like the genestealer with actual Enslavers
>>
>>50412384
GSC are tyranids so should have Shadow in the Warp
>>
>>50412368
They are still... DAEMONS. THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF THEM YOU DOLT!
>>
>>50412384
That errata was printed prior to these new datasheets. If they were intended to have Daemonology it would simply be included in their profiles. It isn't.
>>
File: 19020935712351.jpg (55KB, 720x370px) Image search: [Google]
19020935712351.jpg
55KB, 720x370px
>>50412308

I like this idea too.

Eldar would be unified and would be living in a time of mythical heroes, long before their decadent golden age. A fast moving herohammer army, psyker heavy, not as high tech as their 40k counterparts(this is the Eldar at the very beginning of their existence) but with weapons and fighting styles that will echo their later incarnations.

Necrons will be oldcrons, this is before the Silent King's betrayal. Slow moving, massive numbers, hard to destroy, anti-psyker, basically the opposite of the Eldar. They will be slaves of the C'tan, who will be incredibly powerful lords of war, think Transcendent C'tan except not bound in any way whatsoever.

Ork are, well, Orks. They should get some really big ones, much like The Beast, since this is the war they were created for. Expect one, gigantic, WAAAAAAGH!
>>
File: 486748614789.jpg (18KB, 185x207px) Image search: [Google]
486748614789.jpg
18KB, 185x207px
>>50412409
>giving an origin to the Tyranids
>>
>>50412326
>WHY IS NO ONE LOOKING AT THE ERRATA!

I didn't know Wrath of Magnus had Errata already!

Where can we find this wonderful errata for a product that went on preorder today?
>>
>>50412434
Which FAQ says that?
>>
>>50412440
Current rules supercede outdated rules.
>>
>>50412326
Can you link the one for the new supplement?
>>
>>50412384
it's not an errata for a codex that hasn't come out yet anon...

that said, does it even fucking matter that much?

Just get your Sorcs to summon the daemons?

There is literally no difference on generating charges between them.
>>
>>50412441
>GW being logical
Did you know that even their Limited Edition codex of Chaos Daemons forgot rules they got in the errata?
>>
>>50412434
Horrors ARE Daemons though, fully summonable and a unit choice in Chaos Daemon armies. Not just technically by fluff like GSC to nids
>>
>>50412441
Except this errata proves they intend all daemons to have daemonology.
Maybe it was a misprint?

They're going to have to release a new FAQ regarding it either way.
>>
>>50412422
>Deldar/ BL Chaos/ 7 Helbrute Chaos
wow...

well if you don't win, shame on you anon.

you should post point values if you want anyone to look at your shit though.
>>
>>50412467
B-But i want it all at once for free!
>>
>>50412468
Were these limited editions released after the Errata? Were they in any way different printings from the original outside of the cover art?

If you want to use the argument that "oh GW just wasn't being LOGICAL they totally should have included this thing" then, well, my Trygons LOGICALLY are supposed to be Gargantuan Creatures and have a 5+ invulnerable save from their electric fields just like electropriests.
>>
>>50412467
Sorcs are shit, so are rubics.
No body is actually going to use the thousand sons codex to field shitty marines.
>>
>>50412449

No, an implied, possible origin.

Along with conflicting ones.

Mostly in this case as an excuse to have a unit or two which act kinda like Proto-Tyranids for the fun of it.
>>
>>50412409
>>50412449

Tyranids shouldn't get an origin story. But, some sort of >>50412376 maybe-proto-Tyranid swarm would be great.

>>50412354
Enslavers would be another army. And the old one's closest allies and most trusted servants, Lizardmen
>>
File: Necron Christmas gif.gif (13KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
Necron Christmas gif.gif
13KB, 480x463px
>>
>>50412493
There's an easy answer that.

Just play space marines and get all your transport for free!

Or maybe even admech and get all your wargear for free.
>>
>>50412499
Tyranids are so much better having an origin completely unrelated to this Galaxy. I don't even want any possible HINTS they MIGHT be related to the Old Ones, that's all just fan speculation with literally no basis in the fluff.
>>
>>50412503

I'd strongly suggest using Lizardmen as the base for Old Ones, yes. Modify the models as appropriate, with Tech-throne Slaan, skinks with "lasguns" and such.
>>
>>50412503
You got it backwards, the Olds Ones were Lizardmen, and the Slaan are just another vassal race like the Jokaero, Kork and Eldar
>>
>>50412326
quoting a errata from 2014.

anon. do you even try?
the new publication is more up to date than the errata.
>>
>>50412497
Okay Anon, well you turn up to your LGS with your already strong Tzeentch Daemons army and try to tell everyone the new splitting rule applies to you even though you aren't using a 1ksons army.

:^)
>>
>>50412522
>Tyranids are so much better having an origin completely unrelated to this Galaxy.
Step 1 for the next update is to remove this from them as well, seeing as its one of the last cool things they have going for them.
>>
>>50412517
NOOOOO i want units for free, so i can get more units for free, i want so many I have to buy chinacast in bulk.
>>
>>50412522

"ITS AN UNEXPLAINED MYYYYYYSTERY, SO DEEEEEEP" is the gayest thing in popular fiction.

Something hacks do because they don't trust themselves to do a good job actually explaining their damn setting.
>>
>>50411264
>Often, however, the forces of Chaos refuse to make use of the tools of their hated erstwhile brethren, proud of their own weapons of war and dismissive of the virtues of those of their enemy.

Honestly, that sounds about right. Marines are proud and arrogant as fuck, and Chaos Marines even more so.
>>
>>50412561
After Genestealer Cults I'm finally being optimistic about Tyranids again, I think they're going to be much improved in the next update. Kelly gave us the best Codex we ever had, he'll deliver again.
>>
>>50412491
Shit my bad, Copy/Paste from Keep and the title must be a separate text box. It's a 1500 >>50412422
Also I mostly end up against Deldar guy. He's a 10 year + player and I've yet to see him lose to anything since I started in September, this includes Tau and SubUp GSC
>>
>>50412535
>>50412537

So far Eldar, Necrons, Krork, Lizardmen as important armies.

Hrud, maybe-proto-Nids and Enslavers possibly as well; Hrud existed back then and follow a modified Eldar pantheon iirc.

Chaos is eternal, but it would have had a much different form back then. Slaanesh would only have been a minor warp deity at the time since this predates the Fall by millions of years, and as for the other three of the big four, who knows?
>>
>>50412571
No, the gayest hack thing is for people to have to tie a force from outside this galaxy into events that happened in this galaxy because they need to re-use the same origin story of "Old Ones did it" over and over because they have no creativity.

Tyranids just evolved somewhere far off a very, very long time ago. It doesn't need to be anything more than that, what makes them interesting isn't their past, it's their behaviour and aesthetic and style and themes.
>>
How do I win as Orks?

I'm in the process of converting up a shit load of looted wagons with kill-kannons to use as transports.

Will that do the trick?
>>
>>50412571
The gayest thing is "Necrons did it/chaos artifact" as an explanation to everything left ambiguous by former authors.
>>
>>50412606
>Tyranids just evolved somewhere far off a very, very long time ago. It doesn't need to be anything more than that, what makes them interesting isn't their past, it's their behaviour and aesthetic and style and themes.
Like pic related?
>>
>>50412600
The Warp Deities would have little to no influence on realspace during that time period. They existed, but not as we know them today.
>>
>>50412610
Put so many bodies on the objective the only way to get them off is with a vacuum cleaner
>>
>>50412626
And here's the full pic.
>>
>>50412610
>How do I win as Orks?
>>
>>50411877
>since sanctic daemonology aint listed either yet they can however.
With a few specific exceptions like Grey Knights and Chaos Daemons, they are considered to be the same discipline with two different "branches." A unit that has access to Daemonology may choose to generate his powers from one tree or the other - but not both to my knowledge.
>>
>>50412551
>implying I play daemons
Just trying to be fair and unbias towards my daemon friends

:^)
>>
>>50412496
This limted was around the first wolfenbooks release last year.
They removed the bloodthirster profiles from the main part and added them in the extended part.
Still forgot to add the Crew that skullcannons are suppose to have and the Malefic profile on pinkies.
>>
>>50412610
Orks don't have the luxury of winning solely based on their army list.

It depends on your skill, your opponents skill, his specific army setup and luck.

I've won fairly a lot with my Orks as my main opponent blunders a fair bit even with his Summoning circus, GSC and thunderwolves.
>>
>>50412647
they still have only acces to yes, one or the other. still would make it 12 diciplines, not 11. since a ML 3 psyker can generate in max 3 disciplines at once does not mean he only can generate 3 disciplines. its the options you have. TS have 11. not 12 (sanctic not included)
SM have 11 (dont got a chaos god discipline but got sanctic AND malefic and boy, its even mentioned in their codex. which was released after the rulebook came out.
>>
So, Magnus aside, will Thousand Sons be playable at a mid-level? Like can they take on a balanced army like Skitarii and do fairly well?
>>
How to fight a tzeentch daemons list full of pink horrors with exalted flamers, jetbike heralds, and flying invisible kairos?

D laserz, 2++ rerollable light infantry, summoning, warpflame host shootan....

Shits rough. Any tactical choices I can make to give me a better chance?
>>
>>50412094
>>Lesser daemons of tzeentch are supposed to summon plaguebearers of nurgle.

That does kind of sound like something a random, incomprehensible Daemon of Change and Trickery would do, though.

>be Plague Champion
>marching through the Garden of Nurgle with my squad, tallying the various plagues of Grandfather Nurgle, as is right and proper
>suddenly I spy with my little eye a tiny hole into realspace
>My soldiers march beside me, look to me for guidance
>A pink tentacle reaches inward and widens the hole, making it large enough for us to cross through
>Time to spread decay and rot for Nurgle, as is right and proper
>We march through the portal to fight alongside our brothers in rot
>Look around and take in the new surroundings
>It's a massive, living tide of Tzeentchian Daemons, cackling madness and shooting random sorcery into the air
>Round little ball of insanity next to us just cackles like mad and charges forward, opening a hole in realspace and pulling a Flesh Hound out of thin air
>Well, a war is a war. It'll do.
>>
What are good units to join Disc of Tzeentch sorcerers to?
>>
>>50412703
With AP3 across the board they'll surely put up a good fight.
>>
>>50412728
Like Scions you mean?
>>
>>50412703
While we really don't know the specifics on how the units will fight yet (because we don't have the actual book yet, only a few speculative leaks and entries that aren't Rubricae or Scarab Termies) but I would imagine pretty much army-wide AP3 and the ability to shit out psychic powers like it's mass-produced would be a major problem for a lot of people.
>>
>>50412748
I said AP3, not 3 units in the entire codex.
>>
>>50412728
they had AP3 across the board before
>>
>>50412748
Scions are not nearly as durable as Marines, and they lack access to much of the wargear that their parent codex has. Thousand Sons can still take everything from C:CSM.

Also, a Command Squad with four HSVG's is pretty fucking mean (if expensive).
>>
>>50412761
But they didn't have a formation and the ability to built an army specifically around them from the ground up, and they now have access to Special Weapons which gives them a whole hell of a lot more versatility.
>>
>>50412750
Only if ya waste points on armer like a git.

Zoggin' ell we can even krum em first inna bash, deyz even slowa dan tin boyz, blue iz lucky but green iz best!!!
>>
>>50412467
>Just get your Sorcs to summon the daemons?
>There is literally no difference on generating charges between them.
Not him, but if it aint a daemon, it suffers perils on any doubles. So there is in fact an extremely good reason to use the daemons over the sorcs.
>>
>>50412723
Screamers duh
>>
>>50411714

Man, fuck whichever retarded leaker had told us we needed "max size units" rather than "maximum number of units". This formation should actually be able to be run at 1500 or 1850 or whatever. The previous wording made it sound like it cost 6000 points.
>>
>>50412784
True.
In the past people outranged their bolters or tarpit them with a throwaway unit

Now in this brave new world people will outrange their flamers or tarpit them with two throwaway units.
>>
>>50412807

I don't think you can join a CSM sorcerer to a Daemons unit.
>>
>>50412650
Well this is a rule that people will probably just ban at tournaments.

Pink Horrors are already some of the best troops in the game for a psyker army.

This dex makes them literally 3 times as good.

With how brotherhood of Sorcs work, each phase you don't outright kill the a Pink horror unit, they can make another unit and get more warp charges.

So say you have 10 horros, and your opponent kills 5. You now have 5 horrors and 10 blue horrors, which gives you 2 warp charges instead of just the 1 from the pink horrors.

Now lets say next turn, you move both these units away from eachother. Your opponent then finishes off the pink horrors and kills 5 blue horrors.

You now have get 3 warp charge points because you have 2 blue horror units and 1 brimstone horror unit.

The rule basically means you can only shoot at pink horrors if you're going to wipe the unit out, otherwise you just make them more powerful.

>>50412582
Well both the LR and termie squad are a total waste of space.

Deldar don't have anything that takes that much punch to kill in CC and even if they did there's more efficient ways that termies.

If you want to use termies use termicide. Give them meltas and deepstrike. Termi sorc is also good for deepstriking - there's a relic somewhere that gives you a nova power that can melt infantry if you deepstirke a sorc with it.

Forgefiend is better off with hades because it's just better usually.

Havoc launchers are useless, don' bother with them. Get spell familiars instead.

I'd personally get rid of the LR, deepstrike the termies with flamers or melta and take two more hellbrutes for the deepstrike formation and fill out the rest of your points with more bodies.
>>
>>50412845
You need to give them the upgrade that gives them daemon, I can't remember what it is. But it works out well, and allows them to join a fast unit. Also just having them solo around can work.
>>
>>50412684
Do you bother with formations though?

I can't decide between using the formations for their gimmicky bonuses of sticking with the CAD so I can use old but gold looted wagons + FW stuff.
>>
>>50412873
the upgrade that grants you daemon are the horns from crimson slaughter. (15 pts) in order to join daemon units however you need daemonic instability

and the horns specifically state that you can only join units of posessed
>>
>>50412873
Unless you mean the new codex, there's no current upgrade that lets them join screamers anon.
>>
>>50412081

What sort of fucking LOW-abusing faggot with too much time on his hands plays at 2000 points every game?

1500 is std Britfag, 1850 std USfag, 1000 std for people who have taste
>>
>>50412862
I'm not saying you can't house rule it, I'm just saying that's how it works by the rules.

In our group we have a rule that you can only increase hit chance OR grant ignores cover.
This includes markerlights as well as psychic powers (prescience + perfect timing) or IG orders.
We rule that you can get cover saves against marker lights, wind riders can only take one weapon per 3 riders, you need at least 5 space marine bikes to make them troops choices, that you CANNOT charge out of deepstrike, ever.
We have a few more but I won't list them here.
>>
>>50412137

That one makes sense though. There is literally only one way to correctly read the sentence at issue. It also makes sense from a potential RAI standpoint, and even from a game balance standpoint (it makes as much sense as "infinitely respawning first turn charging GSC" in light of the Corsairs myriad weaknesses)
>>
>>50412368

You're an idiot. They printed the book after a ruling stating ALL psyker models have the rule. If they didn't have the rule it would be explicitly mentioned.

Your "new rules supercede" argument doesn't even apply because there's literally nothing saying they don't have the rule. It says they have the rule Psyker. What does Psyker do? It does what the BRB + FAQ say it does.

This is equivalent to arguing that USRs like Stubborn do nothing unless the codex explicitly states what Stubborn does. kek
>>
>>50412714

This deserves at least one reply. Thanks for the chuckle, anon.
>>
>>50412991
what you faggots dont realise. the pink, blue and brimstone horrors are updated/new publications. every new publication mentions all the disciplines available.

if you play heralds, lords of change, kairos etc. you still get to have daemonology, as they are not updated.
horrors are updated and you gotta learn to live with it instead of clinging to a errata that was from 2014
>>
>>50413030

Where is the FAQ specifically stating that only psykers with the rule "can generate powers from Daemonology" have Daemonology?
>>
>>50412991
I'm done arguing, fuck off cheating retard.

One final (you)
>>
Wait, so the current CSM FAQ says add two attacks to the Helbrute profile.

But Traitors Hate gave me base 4 attack Helbrutes. I assumed this was including the fix.

With this thread-logic, I now have base 6 attacks, because clearly old FAQs hit new profiles.
>>
>>50412913

Not that guy but me and my 8 or so friends play at WHW regularly 2000 point games, we've been playing a long time though and escalated a lot so want to take all our shiny stuff. We play kill team or 1k for fun warm ups though.
>>
>>50413111
Rich bastards.

Enjoy your wars! I'll take my skirmishes!
>>
>>50412714

The pink tentacle should have been the warning sign, what, did you mistake it for a stray intestine?

Be glad, little plaguebearer, that it wasn't the Slaaneshi kind of pink tentacle.
>>
File: Nuclear-Bomb-Explosion.jpg (162KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear-Bomb-Explosion.jpg
162KB, 1920x1200px
Is it me or 40k never uses the term nuke?
>>
>>50413052
are you retarded?

>>50412326
here it states they have access to it. that was for the old codex. the old horrors. the new ones are not in C:chaos daemons and as all new publications since 7th edition. all accesible disciplines are mentioned in the unit entry. live with it
>>
>>50413105
even with 6 attacks they are kind of bad
>>
>>50413146
Less bad is still a victory for CSM.
>>
>>50413123

Dude the only difference for my army between 1500 and 2000 is a few more reaver jet bikes and a dark Artisan, it doesn't suddenly become thousands of models
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>50413105
Correct.

Due to GW's writers being dribbling retards, your hell brutes now have 6 attacks base.

This is RAW.
And RAI? Can you honestly say authors this incompetent actually intended anyone to use these rules?
>>
>>50413157
Was different-fag than 1500 guy.

I play at like 500~1000
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
64KB, 900x506px
>>50413142
The imperium doesn't need nukes
>>
Is it too late to sign up for Secret Santa?
>>
>>50413143
>here it states they have access to it. that was for the old codex. the old horrors. the new ones are not in C:chaos daemons and as all new publications since 7th edition. all accesible disciplines are mentioned in the unit entry. live with it
>all accesible disciplines are mentioned in the unit entry. live with it

That's not what the big rulebook says though. All psykers can roll on daemonology. How is that difficult to understand?

>>50413074

Fuck you nigger, that was my first reply ITT. Thanks for the (you) though.
>>
>>50413142
They never say "nuke/nuclear," but "Atomic Weapons" are definitely a thing (and strangely are largely either forbidden or viewed as a last resort by many Imperial commanders and governors, because of the long-term damage it can do and how enough of them can literally render life on the world impossible. They're often only used against foes like Tyranids or in the most dire/bloodthirsty of circumstances, and many still consider them not worth the risk if you actually want to conquer a world.
>>
>>50413143
Are YOU retarded?
>>
File: insidejob.jpg (75KB, 631x591px) Image search: [Google]
insidejob.jpg
75KB, 631x591px
>>50413170
>>
>>50413170
>>50413105
Except Traitor's Hate has no datasheets for Helbrutes you dribbling retard.
>>
>>50412748
Scions don't all have psychic buffs being handed out like candy and 4++ or better saves
>>
>>50410363
In Titanicus anti tank mines were placed on spikes to take out Titans.
>>
GUYS, isn't it obvious?!

Horrors taken in the in the TS codex must take Tzeentch burny spells.
Why? It's because [spoiker] they're really warp-fired up!
>>
damn, you guys can't even have a rules disagreement without calling each other retards

chill out, homies
>>
>>50413232
scions are also half as many points per model

and if you ally them with inquisition you can take lots and lots of psykers. Sure, they might be ML1, but they are 10 points each.
>>
>>50413231
But that anon said they did, are you accusing him if being a lier?
>>
>>50413191
what you dont seem to understand is that codex > rulebook.

why do all codizes after the 7th edition rulebook mention EVERY accesible discipline for every psyker? why do they mention daemonology at all if all have access to it (except tyranids)
the quote in the rulebook is for all 6th edition books.
yes daemons are still 6th edition and yes, daemons can still use malefic daemonology because they are a 6th edition codex

wrath of the magnus new horrors are a new publication and have no access to it. because it is not written in it.

codex> rulebook, always was, always been
>>
I want 8th ed to come out and deliver us from this clusterfuck
>>
>>50413288
>what you dont seem to understand is that codex > rulebook.

Yes, and there is no rule in any of them stating "btw you don't roll on Daemonology lol." Codex > rulebook when a rule disagrees. No rule disagrees here.

>why do they mention daemonology at all if all have access to it (except tyranids)

A helpful reminder. An artistic convention. It doesn't matter, there's no disagreement.
>>
>>50413172

1000 could be cool, I might see if my mate is up for one tomorrow. We were meant to be playing 1750 as the first game of a tourney between my group but I haven't got the Sslyth I want.
>>
>>50413312
you are so retarded, its beyond repair. farewell its not worth the time anymore. do your WAAC faggotry as much as you want. play your 1 game a year, if at all and be good with it. oh boy
>>
>>50413288
>all codizes after the 7th edition rulebook mention EVERY accesible discipline for every psyker?
This is incorrect, they released an updated daemons codex, aka a 7th ed codex, and it didn't list daemonology anywhere.

Furthermore there isn't even a contridiction between codex and BRB. the codex says they're psykers, psyker rules are in the main rule book, the main rule book states they can roll on daemonology. Listing it uneeded in the codex.

Therefore they have access to daemonology.
>>
>>50413334
I'm with you; this guy is comically devoted to wasting time here.
>>
>>50413198

>consider them not worth the risk if you actually want to conquer a world.

Didn't Macharius do worse to worlds in his bid to conquer them?

I recall him dropping comets and, in one instance, a moon to subjugate world.
>>
>>50413334

>WAAC faggotry

I don't even play Daemons you triple nigger. My army doesn't have a single available psyker because hurr durr Slaanesh would eat our souls nurrrrrrr. I just think you're retarded so I posted to remind you that you can't read and can't logic.

Enjoy remedial English, Juan.
>>
>>50413334
>lose an argument
>call people names
If you ask nicely we can house rule it.
>>
>>50413354

>admits to having nothing at stake
>only here to insult people for disagreeing
>vaguely racist

ah, right, I'm on 4chan, alright
>>
>>50410287

I was replaying DoW 2 yesterday. Got to the part where your Tactical Marine in Terminator Armor bops a Farseer on the head. Bitch actually said "Surely you can understand why killing three of your worlds to save one of ours was worth it, right?"

Like they actually believe their superiority is THAT obvious. Fuck off.
>>
>>50413375
And this is why the foul xenos are worthy of only a righteous purge in flame.
>>
>>50413374
>insults people who browse 4chan
>browses 4chan himself
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>50413347
the daemonic codex (warzone fenris 1, curse of the wulfen) did not add or update any of the old unit entrys. it only added belakor, exalted flamers but did not change any of the existing units.
all the units that have not been updated, have acces to daemonology still (this includes old horrors)

curse of the wulfen 2: wrath of magnus does update pink horrors and adds blue and brimstone ones. its updated.
those 3 have no access to daemonology
yet funny enough in the very same book, scarab occult terminator sorcerors, ahriman (didnt had malefic in the chaos space marine codex either now he does. yet horrors dont. funny isnt it? its even in the same book) and exhalted sorcerers have acces to malefic daemonology.

do you even look into the books? or do you only shitpost?
>>
>>50413374
>vaguely
Bruh.
>>
>>50413374
>>admits to having nothing at stake

Except having to listen to shitposting WAAH-fags (you know, the "wow this is cheese I'm so mad please only play your worst units and interpret every rule so I can win even though I fucking suck" guys, like yourself) and such.

>>only here to insult people for disagreeing
>>vaguely racist

baawwwwwww
gb2leddit you fucking faggot you used insults too.
>>
>>50413374
>>50413402
Even worse
>uses homophobic and ableist slurs
>critiques someone for using racist insults
Because you're so much better...?
>>
>>50413374

M80 he plays dark eldar, we're meant to drink the tears and suffering of others it's in our codex he's just playing RAW
>>
File: Daemonology Argument.png (23KB, 322x80px) Image search: [Google]
Daemonology Argument.png
23KB, 322x80px
>>50413288
>>50413334
>>50413347
Okay, firstly I would to direct everyone to this rules errata made in November 2016.

If any marine psykers got an updated datasheet listing Daemonology as usable discipline after the 2014 errata, but before this one, that would imply that any psykers must have Daemonology listed under usable disciplines to cast it.
If not then, as the 2014 errata states, anyone can use the Daemonology discipline except Tyranids.
>>
>>50413403
So you're completely ignorant of the updated codex that merges the Fenris rules in to the main codex?

And yet you're still trying to argue like you have any idea what's going on?
>>
>>50413403
This.

You fags have no argument when literally the same Codex release that includes the new Horrors explicitly outlines other units having Daemonology. Therefore units which differ from that pattern obviously don't have it, period. It doesn't matter what "RAW" argument you try to use because years-old outdated RAW is superceded by common sense.
>>
>>50413444
spacemarines (all sorts of 7th edition publications and updates) have daemonology in their psykers entries.
>>
>>50413435
I guess you can say he's fucking them [\spoiler] RAW!
>>
>>50413449
i do not even have to answer on your stupidity anymore. you allready did yourself. thanks for that :)
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 243x208px
>>50413457
If that is the case, then I hearby /tg/ rule that all new Psyker profiles must list Daemonology in order to use it
>>
File: 1480110522067.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1480110522067.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>50413474
>>
You autists can argue about the wording of rules all you want but all I'm saying is if some faggot tries to use his splitting free psyker units that are already bullshit cheese on a level worse than everything in the Eldar codex combined to summon more of those fuckers also for free when the Codex doesn't even say they can do that, they can take their shit off the fucking tables that I built and get out of my store.
>>
>>50413507

>wow guys I built a table and have 94 levels in Alienating Customers. Am I cool if I get mad over games and put myself out of business?

Enjoy being poor
>>
>>50413507

I don't play any daemon players thankfully but if one did try that I'd just concede and tell them I'm gonna play someone else. Everyone has a choice.
>>
>>50413507
fag
>>
>>50413452
>no argument
Execpt quoting the rule book, the book the sets out the rules of the game, in this argument about rules?

Meanwhile you argue for pattern recognition when it's already been proven that 7th ed codexes were released without explicit access to daemonology when stated to have it before?

No, you're right. We're being irrational.
>>
>>50413530
Enjoy having no one to play with. Enjoy being hated by literally everyone because some people just wanna bring their Orks or their homebrew IG regiment and have a good time and you want to bend rules to make the already most powerful army in the game even more broken and shit on everyone.
>>
>>50413542
>when it's already been proven that 7th ed codexes were released without explicit access to daemonology when stated to have it before?
No, they weren't. Reprints of old Codices which are literally in the same format (ie they didn't go in to edit the pages that already existed) don't count as 7th edition.
>>
>Grand Coven Detachment
>War Cabal
Thousand Sons (5)- Rhino- 185
Thousand Sons (5)- Rhino- 185
Scarab Occult Terminators (5)- Spell Familiar- 265
Sorcerer- Additional Mastery Level, Spell Familiar- 115
Sorcerer- Additional Mastery Level, Spell Familiar- 115
>Legion Armoury
Chaos Vindicator- Daemonic Possession- 135

Huh. Only eight Mastery Level, four of which are wrapped up in Discipline of Change. I don't think it has the magical cojones to make up for the severe lack of models or special/heavy weapons. Maybe I could drop the extraneous Thousand Sons squad to add another battle tank and additional Mastery Levels for the Sorcerers?
>>
>>50411653
Yes. I had my Scions do the same thing but they charged it. Melta bomb did work.
>>
>>50413549

I have lots of friends, m8. This may surprise you but many people don't mind losing, enjoy competitive games, can clearly communicate what level they want to play at (for instance saying "I am looking for a casual game") and instead of getting turbo-butthurt actually engage in dialogue when they have an issue.
>>
>>50413535
Cry about it, cancerous WAAC manchild.
>>
>>50413507
Just do what we do.

In our store we've decided not to allow any tau/eldar/space marine/daemon players have any games unless they agree not to do or bring certain things.
It keeps the WAAC fags and the rules autists out and ensures everyone has fun.
>>
>>50413598
>>50413598
>>50413598
>>50413598
Migrate and leave your petty argument here.
>>
>>50413549
The only one bending rules here is you.
You seem to have forgotten the purpose of the game.
>>
>>50413608
What's the list?

Do you also hard-cap Wyverns, Flyrants, the WarConvo, etc?
>>
>>50413608

>Work in a store that sells models
>Create policies intended to make players of 4 of the most popular factions go away

lol
>>
>>50413608

Then by that logic, can't they ask other armies not to bring certain things?
>>
tzeentch equivalent of the lord of khorne on juggernaught with axe of blind fury. however he is a bit cheaper (but he can take way much more damage aswell)

exhalted sorceror, ML3, disc, homunculus. the AP2 force daemonweapon, aura of dark glory (allready in profile on him thankfully)
as "base" statline he got :
WS 5 BS 5 S4 T5 W3 I5 A3 LD10 SV3+/4++ Jetbike
can cast 4 powers a turn. activating force weapon gives him a 3++
rolling for the traitors hate equivalent of librarium disciple. going for:
-WC1 blessing +2 S,T,I,A
-WC2 blessing reroll saving throws
-WC 2 malefication -2 on enemys invulnerable saves
getting either one of the 2 above powers i a incredible powerboost.
baseline on the charge: 3 attacks base +1(2CCW) weapons, +1 (disc) +d6 + assault
gives him 7-12 attacks on the charge at S10 (LD10) against enemys LD (so you wound on 4+ at worst) dont forget its a force weapon.
thats without any blessings.
if he gets any of the 3 powers he can become a mix of smashfucker and the juggerlord while beeing faster. i love it
>>
Still three pages worth of time to continue this civilized discussion of rule nuances.
>>
>>50413755
In that vein, what are some of the best methods to create pink horror casualties in each phase in order to generate the most separate blue horror squads for maximum warp charges.
>>
>>50413803
Are horrors the ultimate tarpit now? What are the specifics of them splitting
Pinks charge in, some likely survive. Those that die turn into blues who wait their turn. When all the pinks die, blues go in. Repeat
>>
>>50413940
While also generating more warp charges and summoning more pink horrors.
>>
File: WP_20161125_18_22_11_Rich.jpg (4MB, 5344x3008px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161125_18_22_11_Rich.jpg
4MB, 5344x3008px
>>50411493
They're not bronze anon. They're peanut butter
>>
>>50413974
George Washington Carver's revenge!
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.