[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1190: Aloha Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 421
Thread images: 74

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50344842
>>
>>50359094
>Does Spider Bite in the new Spiderman jump include all of the abilities that Peter got from the spider bite in the movies? There are a few minor ones and not so minor ones that aren't mentioned in the perk.

I thought I covered most of it. What'd I miss?
>>
Jump 210: Alan Wake
>Ace of Cups, reversed: Failing to understand the emotional needs of those around you.
To be fair, there are more important things to concern myself with in this setting.
>Age: 30
>Location: Free Choice
>Identity: Investigator
>Drawbacks: Daylight Savings (+300)
I'll just have to make sure I stock up on batteries. And carry extra flashlights just in case.
>Bright Falls' Finest (Free, Investigator)
Hooray, now I can be a cop whenever I want.
>Trail Of Clues (900, Investigator)
Wait. Am I in a CSI show? Should I have gotten a fluorescent flashlight?
>That Was Close (700)
Plot armor. Or quick time events, depending on your point of view.
>Touched By Darkness (400, Investigator)
I know I've got some good anti-corruption perks already, but being able to comprehend such things without them causing corruption is in itself immensely helpful.
>Champion (0, Investigator)
I wonder what this would do if I were part-Kryptonian. Though I'm not, so that's fine.
>Flashlight (Free, Investigator)
Oh good, this is a normal flashlight. For a second I was worried about a genre shift.

Really, there's not a great deal that needs to be done here, from an investigator's viewpoint. Run around, find things that don't belong, and shine flashlights at them.

For the things that flashlights don't illuminate, you use holy magic. I will enjoy laughing at them when they complain about unfairness, and then hitting them harder.
>>
Here's a WIP for the Fire Emblem Blazing Sword/Binding Blade jump. It's not usable yet and it's a little messy (and not all of the kinks have been worked out), but I felt like I should at least show you guys what I have so far
>>
Reposting, if Mardukth is here, can you please tell me what a Muse of Light can do? I still can't find any good analysis on that particular classpect, because it's impossible to find anything for Muses at all.
>>
File: A Sun of my very own.jpg (92KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
A Sun of my very own.jpg
92KB, 428x750px
>>50359061
I wanna make a build just for collecting Ammy, and Brolaire and turning them into Solars.
>>
So what's the comic version of Doctor Strange like? Is he cool or what? If not, how dangerous is he? Could a magic focused jumper take him?
>>
Is it in bad taste for a jumper to fool around a bit with their companions in that sense? After enough jumps both companions and jumper are mature enough to decide, friends with benefits are a real thing, and they are the only constant they have during jumping, not to mention all stamina perks and such. Before they abandon the bodily desires, at least?
>>
>>50359211
>The war was so bad it broke reality and caused magic to go away, if only temporarily.
Yikes.
>>
>>50359230
He's not the most powerful magic practitioner on Earth, but he's the Sorcerer Supreme for a reason. I would not recommend going up against him unless it's for the purpose of Cheat Mode-ing the Eye of Agamotto or a friendly spar.
>>
>>50359196
The low level healing factor and correction of physical defects are the ones I was thinking of when I asked that. Not sure if you missed any others.
>>
>>50359247
Not really. It's your choice, as long as everyone is consenting and armed with terrifying fetishes
>>
>>50359230
>Is he cool or what
Most versions of him get along with Tony Stark pretty well, take that as you will.
>>
>>50359251
>He's not the most powerful magic practitioner on Earth
Wait, he's not? Who is?
>>
>>50359211
I assume Tactician's Quest will have some reward given that it adds a challenge and failure conditions, while giving no cp for it?
>>
>>50359288
Probably Loki or another "God" of Magic.
Also Scarlet Witch, but that bitch is crazy as is the source of her magic.
>>
>>50359261
Ah, yes. You do get that. Must have not written it into it. It's meant to be implied by the physical boosts but I'll make it clearer.
>>
>>50359288
DOOM
>>
File: EYqa1Hc.jpg (378KB, 1000x1320px) Image search: [Google]
EYqa1Hc.jpg
378KB, 1000x1320px
>>50359230
>>
File: doom.jpg (53KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
53KB, 500x744px
>>50359288
You have to ask?

Seriously, ignoring mutants and reality warpers who are NOT actually using magic...
>>
>>50359211
>affinities
Are we going to actually have to work out how affinity affects support relations? Because while it's neat to be able to get an affinity I remember it being rather unintuitive what it actually did.

Also Drawback that makes spontaneous enemy reinforcements happen all the fucking time with no way to predict them pls. Gotta get that FE6 flavor.
So many resets...

Also a perk to be as much of a player as Roy might not be a bad idea. He's got the most love options of any lord even if he's absolutely awful at the whole romance thing.
Actually that might be more of a drawback.
>>
>>50359318
>>50359334
Doom is explicitly a weaker magic user, and less knowledgeable, than Strange.
But only because he focuses most on technology than magic, if he focused more on magic he would be better.
>>
>>50359345
To be fair, Strange does tend to both have much lower low-end showings and a bad habit of falling into slumps where he feels sorry for himself snd ends up being a chump.
>>
>>50359345

>But only because he focuses most on technology than magic, if he focused more on magic he would be better.

That's a bit of a stretch to claim. Dr Strange also spent a large chunk of his life focusing on non-magical stuff (Being the foremost surgeon in the world doesn't exactly happen overnight)
>>
>>50359230
He's pretty cool, both in awesomeness and in being a decent person. Strange's shtick, at least when he's being written well, is that he was an arrogant man who was brought low and learned humility both as a response to his tragedy and as part of the expanded worldview his training in magic gave him. So while he still has a somewhat paternalistic attitude at times just because he's usually the most well-informed person in the room, he's happy to interact with people and experience new ideas and perspectives. Makes him very chill.

In terms of power, Strange is not currently the most powerful mage in the setting, but he's high up there and has a lot of resources at his disposal to make up for the remainder. A magic-focused jumper could defeat him, but it would be a tough fight, and probably not worth it. Strange is a good guy, he'd much rather work with you than against.

>>50359288
Ignore the people saying it's Doctor Doom. That's just something Doom likes to claim. The current most powerful human wizard is actually Brother Voodoo. Well, Doctor Voodoo, now that he has his degree.
>>
>>50359345
I think it has nore to do with Strange having a direct link to the Vishanti and the good graces of a ton of other powerful beings.
>>
>>50359367
>7000 years of experience
>7000 years
How old was he when he started learning magic? 30s? 40s? That's nothing to his time as a sorcerer.
>>
>>50359395
Strange is the Sorc Supreme again. And Voodoo was a fucking chump who got pulled and then saved by Doom even when he held the title.
>>
>>50359367
Yes, but ever since then Strange has dedicated himself to magic. Doom tries to have both at once, and it splits his attention. Besides, Strange is a lot older than Doom, he just doesn't look it.
>>
>>50359308
Loki's a fucking pansy right now.
>>
>>50359450
Is he back to being a dude again? He keeps going back and forth on that, I've lost track.
>>
>>50359211
Please include a companion purchase/import option, and possibly being able to take one of the main characters with you if you complete the tactician's quest. Thank you.
>>
>>50359467
Loki is Loki. Gender, sexual identity, and whatever doesn't really apply to him.
>>
File: nnqmdxd2inf4svyh1vqc.png (867KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nnqmdxd2inf4svyh1vqc.png
867KB, 800x450px
>>50359467
Last I saw he had a really horrible beard. Like, I'm pretty sure those are actual pubes on his face.
>>
>>50359296
I was on the fence about it for a while since I'm new to jumpmaking, and I wasn't sure about it. I'll provide some extra CP for this reason.

>>50359338
No, affinities will just give you a boost in whatever. I suppose I might give an add-on to make it so that it can optionally affect people you have bonds with.

Yes, that drawback needs to be a thing. Been while since I played FE6 and I don't want to replay it again because I wasnt very good at it, so I'm reading an LP right now on it.

I was looking for ideas on the 600 CP Roy perk and I think you just gave me ideas on it. Thank you!
>>
>>50359519
Oh my god that artwork looks like utter trash.
>>
>>50359310
Since it says only through skin tight clothes does that mean that being a Spiderman Noir ripoff won't work?
>>
Minor update to Spider-Man Trilogy. Added Pizza option, also made it clear Spider-Bite helps with eyesight etc and has some healing to it.
>>
>>50359519
This is the reason why Odin doesn't love you, Loki. He puts so much work into growing that lovely beard, and then you go and grow something like that. You're a shapeshifter, he knows that, you could have whatever beard you wanted. But you go with that. You monster.
>>
>>50359543
>looks like utter trash.
>looks like
No, it just IS utter trash.
>>
>>50359535
Maybe offer one of the people you have to help or all three as free companions as a reward?
>>
File: jumperanddaughteru.png (714KB, 787x645px) Image search: [Google]
jumperanddaughteru.png
714KB, 787x645px
Jumpers, tell me about your children, adopted or otherwise.
>>
>>50359544
You could do what Peter does in the start of the movie and climb using just your fingers, using your shoes to stabilize. Other than that you might have to grab it from another setting.
>>
>>50359284
After several imports, backgrounds and many years things get super kinky
>>
>>50359566
I kind of wish there was a marvel magic jump with a Not!Latveria option.
>>
>>50359566
Is Doom holding their kid hostage or did he have a kid with Sue?
>>
>>50359566
DOOM is a better father than Richards ever was, and she's not even his daughter, she's Richards daughter.

Also I have four adopted daughters, and 50+ kids in Generic Parenting Jump.
That jump was hell.
>>
>>50359574
Doesn't peter stand perpendicular on a moving train using his "hooks" that are somehow getting through the soles of his costume's shoes?
>>
>>50359566
Elodie and Louise. The twins - or at least, they were after the Parenting jump - are just plain awesome. They were given a second childhood at Hogwarts and quite honestly had a ball, balancing early childhood at home with family, teen years at a boarding school with similar kids (jumper-inherited abilities aside), and then alternately distanced themselves and got closer to myself and the rest of my companions during Nine To Five and Slice Of Life. Now that we're getting into more serious jumps I'm looking forward to seeing how they deal with various things.
>>
How do you make your harems work, jumpers?

Alternatively how do you introduce new individuals into it. How do you explain it to them so they are okay with being part of it?
>>
>>50359593
Sue and Richards had a daughter, Richards was not there for her birth, Doom was. Doom was named god father. Doom decided he would be the best damn god father ever, just so that Richards daughter would love him more .
Doom has, in most versions, come to love little Valeria legitimately as if she was his own daughter.

Though some writers forget that and turn him into thinking of her as just another tool.
>>
>>50359611
Besides really hating Richards, what makes Doom a villain, anyway? Legit curious, since I don't read comics.

But if Black Panther leads a fucking Orwellian society, but still gets to be an Avenger, what does Doom do? Straight up mind rape and enslave his citizens or something?
>>
>>50359519
Who the fuck grows stubble like that
>>
>>50359647
I think he is making a conscious effort to look as sleazy as possible.
>>
>>50359642
Remember that one time when Ultimate Spider-Man accidentally threw Captain American's shield into the window of Doom's embassy and tried to ask him nicely and politely to give it back but Doom said it landed on his lawn?
>>
>>50359642
Doom's been a threat to the multiverse. He's totally a villain, he's just not a dick about it.
>>
>>50359642
He just REALLY fucking hates Richards, that's about it. It depends on the writer how Evil he is, but generally he's just a megalomaniac who wants to rule everything. But despite that is (kind) polite, and tries not to get too many civvies caught in the crossfire.
In most versions his nation is a pretty good one to live in, you just need to swear unfailing loyalty to him and you live a great life. Though some writers forget this and make it an oppressive hellhole where Doombots patrol the streets constantly and murder people for no real reason.
>>
>>50359675
As opposed to Reed, who's both a threat to the multiverse AND a dick about it.
>>
>>50359642
He isn't evil but he is definitely a villain, a villain who believes that all the worlds problems can be solved by his rule.
>>
>>50359699
TBF, most of them kinda can be solved by his rule.
>>
>>50359669
What does he do, intentionally fry his facial hair so it curls up?
>>
>>50359713
Would that really be out of character for him?
>>
>>50359713
Loki is a shape shift if he has a reason to look like a supernaturally shady used car salesman he can do so with ease.
>>
>>50359642
Initially, his primary motivations were saving his mother's soul from hell and getting revenge on Reed (who he blamed for an accident that scarred his face). Then he saw thousands of possible futures and saw that the only one where humanity survived and flourished was under his rule, so he set out to conquer the world.

Other than that, he's a narcissist megalomaniac, but he's pretty amiable. He's not a cackling mass murderer or anything, unless a writer is doing a really shitty job.
>>
File: 9874851.png (659KB, 714x996px) Image search: [Google]
9874851.png
659KB, 714x996px
>>50359566
I don't have any children yet in any of my main chains. The Chain is not something I really feel is appropriate to inflict on a child, but then, I'm sure my attitude will change when I hit Generic Parenting Jump.

I /know/ the Coordinator is saving Generic Parenting for when I have a full group of Companions and a Punishment Jump coming up. I just know it.

>>50359610
While what I currently have in Restarted Chain isn't best described as a harem, it operates under a similar principle. Mutual Respect. I don't lie to my Companions about my views on relationships, sex, and friendships. Admittedly they have evolved quite significantly from where they were when I started the Chain, but the basics apply to any relationship. Truth, respect, and a healthy dose of love.

As for introducing new individuals and explaining it to them, I'm pretty straight-forward. It's almost impossible to have exactly the same relationship with each Companions and I don't try. Some like to be included, others are along for the ride until they find something better, and a few just want to enjoy the sense of friendship and family without all the extras. So I let them choose their own ground rules. It's worked out fairly well so far. Admittedly, I wasn't able to convince a number of people I would have liked to have along, but such is Jumping.
>>
>>50359699
I mean, he's not really wrong.

I'd vote for Doom as emperor of earth. And after this election, I'm damn sure plenty of other people would, too.
>>
>>50359642
He keeps trying to destroy the world so that he can rebuild it in his image. Seriously, he seizes cosmic power to rewrite reality about once a week. Sometimes he does it just because he's bored, his first encounter with the Fantastic Four was when he made them go back in time to steal Blackbeard's treasure, just for kicks. The man has no respect for the structural integrity of space-time. I mean, neither does Richards, but at least when he does it it's usually an accident. Richards needs professional help, Doom is just an asshole.
>>
>>50359566
I ended up having a kid with Emmeryn from Fire Emblem Awakening, using the Future Child perk. She looked a lot like her mother but she acted more like me, being incredibly hammy and over the top. Her ultimate personality basically ended up being a combination of a Kamen Rider and a magical girl, someone who talked about love and justice all the time, who strove to bring peace to the world like her parents did before her. She had a lot of issues due to growing up in a bleak future, stuck between her desire to help others and her own desire to live. She would eventually confess that part of the reason she was so obsessed with saving others was because she blamed herself for our deaths. I died protecting her from a horde of Risen and Emmeryn would later use herself as bait so that she could escape another horde. We told her that it wasn't her fault, and that we were proud of her for what she was doing.

We also kicked the shit out of Grima, because he made our daughter cry./spoiler]
>>
>>50359598
That was in his costume though. If I've forgotten a moment when he's not in the skin tight costume... Then I'm claiming plot holes don't count. Skin tight is fine, thick rubber soles are not.
>>
>>50359642
He's got the same problem that Lex Luthor does; his massive ego and a blinding hatred of someone on principle.

It's so bad that it takes what could be GEoM level dude and turns him into an ultimately ineffectual asshole.

If either of those guys could just chill out and swallow their own pride, and maybe take a class on ethics or something, they'd be heroes.
>>
>>50359751
>his first encounter with the Fantastic Four was when he made them go back in time to steal Blackbeard's treasure, just for kicks.
>no respect for the structural integrity of space-time
>is just an asshole
He literally sounds like a jumper.
>>
File: doom does as he pleaases!.jpg (123KB, 1022x347px) Image search: [Google]
doom does as he pleaases!.jpg
123KB, 1022x347px
>>50359788
Well...you're not wrong.
>>
>>50359787
Yeah, but at least Doom helps an entire country. Luthor's just a greedy businessman who murdered his own parents for the life insurance payout.
>>
>>50359610
Harem perks are pretty much mandatory for any kind of stability.
Even if you're hyper charismatic there's bound to be fallout at some point during the centuries you have to maintain it.
A group of people brought together out of collective interest in one person does not mean they will get along or even be compatible.
I suppose you could force it by being pants shittingly strong, but that's not healty.
>>
File: doom is the master of the world.jpg (83KB, 965x276px) Image search: [Google]
doom is the master of the world.jpg
83KB, 965x276px
>>50359795
And the follow up (many pages later, but you're not missing anything by my cutting them out. You're really not).
>>
>>50359795
>>50359812
This is what happens when you let your six year old write a comic book.
>>
>>50359777
>If I've forgotten a moment when he's not in the skin tight costume
His costume has thick soles, not as thick as Spidy Noir's combat boots but still fairly normal shoe soles.
>>
>>50359812
>>50359795
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>50359564
Sure! I'll think about it
>>
>>50359812
>>
>>50359823
>>50359842
Later on in the comics, Doctor Doom would enact a costly magic ritual to remove his ability to feel guilt or regret. While the guilt I might understand, I don't see how a man who does things like this could ever feel any regret about his life. The man rocks hard, "NO REGRETS" might as well be on his personal crest.
>>
File: 1428697278686.png (133KB, 482x484px) Image search: [Google]
1428697278686.png
133KB, 482x484px
>>50359795
I love this particular comic strip. That Doom just goes around and toots random horns because he feels like it brings a smile to my face like nothing else.

I wonder how working for Doom in the Marvel jump would go. I know it's a bad idea but I want to do it anyway. Has anyone else done the same?
>>
>>50359911
He's kind of a terrible boss. He blows up robots if they imply that he needs others or that he can fail, he once threatened to kill a servant because he bumped into him...he's basically Darth Vader with an ego. Or is Darth Vader Doom without an ego?
>>
File: CdQvTApUAAA3Bmy.jpg (201KB, 798x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CdQvTApUAAA3Bmy.jpg
201KB, 798x1024px
>>50359777
A bit low rez but you can clearly see the sole, about half that of the shoes anon's spider waifu wears but way thicker than should logically work.
>>
>>50359911
I used the Dread Pirate Roberts perk to become his apprentice. He still ultimately failed to conquer the world, since I made sure not to be TOO helpful, but it was pretty entertaining. He got kind of annoyed when I collapsed the Canadian and US governments without telling him I was going to do so.
>>
>>50359929
Oh I know he's an awful boss, but I think with a few perks I can get around that. I think there was a perk in Claymore I could use, I can't think of the name, but it basically amounted to becoming anybody's soft spot. That'll help for sure.
>>
>>50359566

I have two kids so far--one of them is named Katsumi. She's a cheerful, boisterous sort who actively wanders around looking for fist fights. I had her with Domon Kasshu and we raised her in the Geneology jump. She became a super strong mageknight who tanked fucking everything with her Earth Sword.

I'm planning on somehow getting her her own mobile suit, but only if she wants to. She was raised in a fantasy world, after all. And Domon was very adamant about her not getting pushed into anything she didn't want.

(All that shit with the Loptyr clan taking over didn't happen--I made sure of that. Although I unfortunately got turned to stone for a good portion of her childhood and there was still a lot of conflict going on. However, there's still the parenting jump.)

I also had a girl with Lewyn from Geneology (Although all parties knew about her and gave their permission, we sort of have a harem thing going on.).

Her name's Aella and she's a pretty sweet girl. Sh is a bit of a crybaby, though. Tends to be the type of person to cry when she accidentally steps on a bug. But when she gets pissed, she's even scarier than Katsumi.

She's not as tanky as her sister but she's pretty fast and can use a legendary weapon, so she can call up really powerful whirlwinds and can kick up a storm if she so pleases. (She really only uses this to help it rain.)
>>
>>50359827
... I'm gonna say that skin tight works for things on the skin, but not too thick. So you could wear things that maybe shouldn't work (nothing should work, the barbs are tiny) but do anyway.
>>
>>50359751
Reminder that Reed Richards hypnotised Skrulls into thinking they were cows who were later on slaughtered and feed to people. Richards is ridiculously irresponsible.
>>
>>50360185
Speaking of Skrulls, did anyone take "Skrull All Along"?
>>
File: Nameless King.gif (4MB, 689x512px) Image search: [Google]
Nameless King.gif
4MB, 689x512px
Who's working on Dark Souls 3? Will Canon Companions be an option?
>>
>>50360249
Nubee is working on it. Don't know, judging by his other jumps, at least some canon companions will be offered.
>>
>>50359942
Missed this before responding. As I said here>>50360124, the 'ruling', such as it is, is that it can't be 'too thick'. What counts as too thick is up to you, but 'soles' are fine, an inch of rubber is not.
>>
File: only slightly creepy.jpg (113KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
only slightly creepy.jpg
113KB, 1280x800px
Jump 211: Creepypasta
>Four of Wands (Completion): A chance to rest and rejoice, having successfully resolved a matter of great import.
>Age: 32
But really, does it matter?
>Location: Somewhere on Earth
>Identity: Cryptid
Because c'mon, you know it's a thing.
>Drawbacks: Monster (0), Weirdness Magnet (+100), Men In Black (+200), Foundation (+300)
Why make it easy? The FBI is after me, just like they went after Jason Voorhees (though they're not entirely convinced that I'm any more supernatural than that dude other than the fact that I keep getting away), but the Foundation is more of a thing to worry about. Telekill alloy is not a thing to fuck with and they could in fact probably contain me. Fortunately I'm probably MUCH closer to Euclid than Keter.
>Monstrous Body (Free, Cryptid)
Oh, come now. I'm not THAT monstrous. I'm just a pleasant gentleman in a business suit that happens to wear gloves to conceal any visible skin.
>All Smiles (Free: 100pt freebie)
Being able to express my mood without the need for resorting to blatant body language is always helpful!
>Image Distortion (Free: 100pt freebie)
Hey, it's not my fault everyone is a terrible artist and they rely on shoddy surveillance equipment.
>Spook (Free: 100pt freebie)
"Shin Cross of the planet Earth, you have the ability to instill-" "I SAID NO CUTTING IN LINE."
>No Face (1500)
Hm? What do you mean my head exposes visible skin? Don't be ridiculous, I don't have one of those.
>Intangible (1400, 200pt discount)
Enter a room through the door? Like a peasant?
>>
File: must have forgotten my hat.jpg (93KB, 677x800px) Image search: [Google]
must have forgotten my hat.jpg
93KB, 677x800px
>>50360280
>Mark (1300, 200pt discount)
Come on, I'm the Voldemort expy. Of COURSE I've got a mark. It's not a skull with a snake in its mouth though, that's a little too... well, all I'm saying is that there's all of one female Death Eater, okay? Not my bag. It's just a minimalist sketch of a hand.
>Myth (1200, 200pt discount)
How nice, I can have information about creepiness become known when I enter a jump. And rituals to speak to or summon me. And have effects across truly massive areas if I'm well-known enough.
>Ritualist (1000)
But do you really think that going through the ritual and getting yourself marked, only to find the mark more widespread than you could imagine, to be safe for your sanity? Even without it actively eroding your sanity, it can't be healthy.
>Eternal (800, 400pt discount)
In the HIGHLY unlikely event that something actually kills me, well, there are ways around it. I'm not sure exactly what it is, perhaps I'll possess some stillborn baby who's born at the same time, or perhaps I'll just... reappear. Whichever is more appropriate at the time, hm?
>Inhuman Durability (400)
In the unlikely event that I'm tangible and being blown to bits... well, that's not really going to stop me, now is it? Letting injuries slow me down is quite silly.
>Stranger (0)
This is my favorite power in this jump, I can't NOT get this. It takes hiding in plain sight to a whole new level. I wonder what fun I can have with stranger+spook together? Perhaps I can make it hard for anyone to notice each other in the affected area.

No! I have to kill the monsters!
>No, jumper, you are the monsters!
And then Crux was a slendy.

Seriously though...
>>
File: now that's a creepy pasta.jpg (364KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
now that's a creepy pasta.jpg
364KB, 900x675px
>>50360286

Walking around in any various attire is fine. And typically, I'll be walking around in a hoodie, a raincoat, or other attire that tends to conceal the head, unless I'm actively out to disturb people. Which is of course its own bit of fun. But I think I'll try to restrict myself to mostly-harmless pranks. Pranks like going to a bank if I get bored and putting my mark on every twenty dollar bill. Or going around and marking politicians. Or screwing with advertisements and magazines and getting my mark published. Or getting into peoples' dreams and promising them power (and actually delivering because I'm a jumper and I'm kinda bored).

It'll be perhaps a bit less hilarious when it turns out there are other cryptids getting angry at me for attracting attention to the whole thing, but considering I can sense who is getting in touch with me and where they are... yeah. Of course, screwing with money and politicians means the feds are going to be creeped the fuck out, try to track me down and put holes in me. There's nothing like jogging down the street and suddenly floodlights all around and bullets and grenades and then I'm swiss cheese. Looking back at the shooters and going 'what the hell, man!', and continuing on my merry way really doesn't help.

And ... well, come on, it's the Foundation. You KNOW what they'll get up to. I'm probably SCP-5143 or something, uncontained, just running around spooking people for fun. Because I will happily admit that I'm just bored and have no higher purpose. Why do all the cryptids have to be after peoples' souls, anyway? That's ridiculous. I just happen to have extensive power. People want it, it's not my fault they can't hide their wand after I give them magic and the associated longevity! But 'm not going to be giving everybody the ability to run amok, I have more taste than that. And the fact that the weather reports had morning fog roll across the continent regardless of the temperature is harmless, surely!
>>
>>50359566
No direct descendants, except on accident.
I'll settle for forming a habitable garden world and building a utopian society on it, and then just live out the rest of eternity in peace. Can an entire civilization count as your children if you made them yourself?
>>
>>50360293
Ooh, this jump looks fun. What's a good way to get the ability to bestow powers on people?
The idea of having people run into me during thunderstorms and offering them a rifle and a target in exchange for power sounds like a good time.
>>
>>50360631
Blood transfusions can pass along many things. There's also the mark from the Dishonored jump, Emissary from Dresden Files, Blessing from Innstrad, biting people to make them the monster of your choice, faking it with magitech trinkets... the list goes on.
>>
File: STARHAMMER 40K.jpg (3MB, 2001x2200px) Image search: [Google]
STARHAMMER 40K.jpg
3MB, 2001x2200px
So how often do you radically alter a setting?
Like introduce a completely new technology or take over the world or make everyone in the universe Force Sensitive

Personally I like to be more subtle in my jumps barely changing anything and just going with the flow.
The only real exception to that would be Clone Wars and Original Trilogy Star Wars, Mass Effect, and Generic Wuxia and Sword and Sorcery
But hey five out of 128 is still a pretty good track record
>>
What are some good perks to maintain (very) long term friendships and keep companions from heading home, without going full brainwash?
>>
>>50360631
FF6 magitek does almost anything for passing on magic.
You don't even really need the tech part.
EVO can do a few systems like Harry Potter and Nanoha magic.
Lost Oddyssey has something for it as well, but you know how it is.
>>
>>50360732
>I want to alter my companions minds so they never leave me
>but I don't want to brainwash them
That's kind of hypocritical isn't it?
Either way 8bit theatre has Budz 4 Eva.
It's pretty close to what you want and no matter how much you fuck with each other your friends will come up with excuses to keep hanging around.
>>
>>50360663
Problem with some of those is they're pretty obvious, or take from my powers. I'd rather offer people simple, yet noticeable "blessings". Things like being as fast as the fastest man in the world, or a genius, or a great musician.
>>
File: stop messign with my head.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
stop messign with my head.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>50360732
What do you have against brainwashing
It's an extremely effective method of ensuring a persons undying loyalty
And if you know what you're doing the subject should retain their original personality
>>
>>50360760
Beelzeboss from /co/co/s got you covered.
You even get their soul when they die if you want.
You could probably also do something similar with one of the perks from Musician.
>>
>>50360795
Some of my companions are very powerful telepaths and would likely notice a personality re-write. Reality warping and charisma type effects shouldn't weird them out as much.
>>
Hey. Spacebattles, here. Just wanted to let you guys know that it looks like Multiversecrossover, the guy who claimed X-Men Evolution, is actively avoiding anything to do with Jumpchain. Given that he's still active on Spacebattles, and that it's been like that since the beginning of October, if anyone wants to pick X-Men Evolution up, go ahead.
>>
File: Anime_Babe.jpg (21KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Babe.jpg
21KB, 320x480px
Jump # 118 West Wing
Starting Location: Washington
Background: Senior Staff (100)

Perks:
*I work with the smartest people in the world (0)
*Take it up with the department of whimsy (150, Discount)
*It’s the only thing that ever has (300, Discount)
*Macromanagement (300)
*Anything you want to talk about (100)

Equipment
*Rubber ball (0)
*Finest Muffins and bagels (50)

Sometimes the hardest thing to do as a Jumper is nothing at all. This was not an easy jump. I enjoyed working in the white house and even enjoyed some of the chaos that went on there but it was tough not to swoop in and solve problems.

Instead I did my best to put forth ideas, to try and guide people to answers… Also a large chunk of my time was taken up by my companions…

Rick and Snowflame… not a big surprise were like scandal making machines. I have charisma high enough I could successfully use the chewbacca defense… and I needed every bit of that charisma to keep those two out of trouble.

Arcueid too got in to a few scandals… she got a bit bored at times and even though she has learned how to behave like a normal human sometimes she doesn’t bother if she doesn’t see the point… so they kept me busy.

I managed to work 8 years in the Bartlet white house and then another two working with and then another two in the Santos white house.
>>
>>50360820
If you're worried about telepathy you can always go the chemical/genetic route of directly manipulating their brains chemistry or structure and if that fails implant a self replicating nano-swarm into their brains to prevent thoughts of disloyalty
>>
>>50360850
Well thanks for the heads up.
Kind of rude for someone to claim a jump and then fuck off like that though.
I assume he's not responding to PMs on the matter?
>>
>>50360903
PMs, posts on his profile page, getting like-bombed (like, 50 a day, from what I understand), having his name tagged, and I think Cthulhu tried to talk to him in the thread that he IS active in. I decided to just say "fuck it," and gave him 24 hours to respond to a PM, before I came over here.

Anyway, I'm not sure if he has any other jumps claimed, so I'll let you guys know if he does, when someone responds to my question in the SB Jumpchain thread.
>>
File: pranks.png (1MB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
pranks.png
1MB, 710x1068px
>>50360857
Why didn't you Make America Great Again Raven?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdY5sr8dWUs
>>
File: d5quccb.png (581KB, 705x1134px) Image search: [Google]
d5quccb.png
581KB, 705x1134px
>>50359566
After Yoshi's Island, I adopted Baby Bowser and took him with me. He calls me Nana. I spoil him a fair bit, but I don't suppose it's any worse than the Koopa Troop spoiled him. He's a big boy and maybe a little chunkier than canon bowser, on account of all the snack cakes, but that just means there's more to love. And it certainly doesn't mean he's weak or anything. Jumper privileges, y'know.
I taught him all about the importance of proper villainary projection, so he's actually really good at looking the part, and has a great evil laugh. He's usually in charge of a large segment of the army whenever he's out and about, especially the Waddle Dees, but also battalions of robots. And he's pretty good at looking after the army, too, although much like canon he's never been one for grand strategy.
I tend to keep him out of settings that are needlessly edgy or intense, y'know. No need to take him into Black Bullet or something like that.

Someday, post-spark, we're going to go back to his original world and just completely tear up the place and look totally awesome doing it. Kamek will be so impressed. He's really looking forward to it.
Since he was so young when we left, he doesn't really have a thing for Peach, although he does like to kidnap princesses in a general way. Says he's testing his options.

Whenever we go to a new Mario jump, he inevitably finds their Bowser and puts him in a headlock.
It's kindof funny.
> "Two for flinchin'!"
>>
>>50359566
I've got a son Who's The most Zen and laid-back sniper you're ever going to meet,And a grandson who has some self-esteem And body issues,but his wife painwheel has been helping with Them, but His Bladewolves have been encouraging them so it's a bit of a wash. unfortunately there jumper level mashup biologys and extensive internal modifications Have been keeping them from having kids.

>>50360711
I always look for a linchpin and see if there's Something I can do to throw off the balance of power. I have all Of all people know that the more power someone has the more likely they are to abuse it,that's one of the things I admire about my bro Saitama.
>>
File: PROTECT.png (688KB, 1296x1039px) Image search: [Google]
PROTECT.png
688KB, 1296x1039px
>>50359566
She's still stuck in Fate but I managed to divert the timeline to Pisma.

She will remain their until post spark Or I convince Val to let her become a summon able hero.

And then there is the Daughteru Army, currently defending Justice, Liberty and the American way in over 100 universes. Most of them have gone on to have their own hove of daughterus by the time I left.
>>
>>50360857
>West Wing jump

Huh. I was looking at the Ambassador identity, and the thought occurred to me - if you're the type of jumper who likes to empire-build, could you go as yourself?

>Mothership appears over Washington DC.
>Shuttlecraft descends to land on White House lawn.
>Ramp lowers.
>Jumper walks down ramp (optional: not-the-Imperial-March-theme).
>"Greetings, Earthlings. I am Jumper, Ruler of the Pandimensional Jumper Empire. I've decided to spend ten of your Earth years as my own Ambassador to your-"
>>50359566
>Jumper's speech is cut off as a beachball hurtles out of the shuttle and bonks off the back of their head.
>"Sigh... AND my kids wanted a vacation somewhere nice."
>>
>>50360850
>>50360903
>>50360929

Is this why we didn't have an X-Men Evolution jump yet? Huh. Okay

Someone fuckin make it. Not it.
>>
File: knife_goes_in_stack_pops_out.jpg (60KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
knife_goes_in_stack_pops_out.jpg
60KB, 600x394px
Need a second set of eyes on this augmentation for EP. I'm not sure if it's too cheap at 200cp, but I think jumpers will be pretty short on cp so I didn't want to make it 400.

Jumper-grade Cortical Stack - 200cp
Unlike the standard cortical stack, this one is a Jump-Chan special: not only does it store a continual backup of your ego, but it also stores your soul, powers, perks and other traits; everything that makes you, well, /you/.
If you are killed, it is possible for others (such as your companions or in-jump friends or allies) to retrieve ("pop") the stack from your corpse and resleeve you in a new body by installing this stack into a new morph. Forks of your ego made from this stack are standard forks.
Time spend stored in your cortical stack counts toward time spent in-jump. If you are stored in your cortical stack when the jump ends, you are considered dead.
Do note: While a cortical stack is difficult to destroy, it is mostly a case of effort: viruses and nanites designed to sabotage stacks exist in setting, a diamond-edged saw or drill bit could compromise it with some effort; and even diamondoid will burn with enough oxygen and heat.

The standard (free) cortical stack just keeps a to-the-second backup of your ego (effectively a fork), so dying would still mean you go home.

>>50360711
Not very often, but when I do, it's usually a case of "hard reset".

>>50360732
If you are talking a romantic relationship, Grow Together from Otoyomegatari (Bride Stories) strengthens you and your partner(s) relationship over time.
However it doesn't really do anything if you don't consider the companion to be a romantic partner.
>>
>>50361410
So for 200cp you get a pretty good chance of surviving most deaths for the rest of the chain? I think you need some bigger limits on this one. That or increase the price a bunch.

Things like this do exist in other jumps but as 600cp items or perks, not going for 200cp.
>>
File: 1479880233413.jpg (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479880233413.jpg
230KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever had an enemy that you were actually sad to see die or to part ways with?
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50361446
what no,there are an enemy! That's extremely stupid.
>>
File: Magician Guild.jpg (475KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Magician Guild.jpg
475KB, 1280x720px
Do you wear fancy magician clothes?
>>
>>50359548
Do Spider Bite and Outfit stack in terms of power boost?
>>
>>50361433
It's basically a from a single cell regeneration perk, except that only one part of your body can regenerate and that part is explicitly vulnerable to fairly mundane destruction. For lots of late chain jumpers anything that could kill them is going to take out the cortical stack in the process. It still might need a price increase.
>>
>>50361716
Except from a single cell regen doesn't usually make it impossible to kill you with say, instant death spells or other supernatural means of killing that do not involve physical damage.
>>
File: balalaika.jpg (84KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
balalaika.jpg
84KB, 600x847px
>>50361446
I have no friends and no enemies - only competitors. It's always sad to see a worthy one go, competition makes us stronger.

I've made sure that I kept a few around. Esdeath and Morrigan constantly try and get under my skin, heaven help someone who manages to unite us.

>>50361593
I think there is something magical about a fancy Commissar Jacket. Does that count?
>>
>>50361731
Counterpoint: Single cell regen also isn't weak to EMPs or radiation.
>>
>>50361757
Counter counterpoint: It's a lot easier to make the stack impervious or resistant to EMPs or radiation then it is to alter or improve a perk directly.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg (43KB, 272x525px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg
43KB, 272x525px
>>50361593
that's technically my entire wardrobe since I'm a fancy magician.
>>
>>50361772
a regen perk*
>>
>>50361731
Hmm. Reading it, it only backs up your ego; the rest it just "stores" for retrieval. Like a fallback position, rather than your soul passing into the afterlife (or whatever). So if someone hit you with a spell that kills you by obliterating your soul, you'd still be dead.

I mean, if instead of storing what makes you you, it was actually creating a backup of what makes you you, then it wouldn't actually be "you", it'd be "a copy of you".
>>
>>50361410
>>50361783
So if it's this, I'm ok with it being 200cp. Life - and death - are pretty horrifyingly cheap in EP.
>>
>>50361783
>Copy of you
Yeah, let's start THAT argument back up again too while we're here.
>>
>>50361446
Frequently. It's the kind of feeling you get when you beat a favorite video game or watch a favorite series to the end, and then realize it's gone now, and you'll have to find something new to fill the gaping void in your life. Except moreso, since most enemies I have to overcome nowadays were created by drawbacks, so nobody in the universe can compete with us.
>>
>>50361699
Yes.
>>
>>50359548
>Added Pizza option
You know not what you have wrought.

Also, welp, guess I don't get Goblin Armour

>>50361410
Seems fine like this.

Futurama has something like it, but without the 'If you are stored in your cortical stack when the jump ends, you are considered dead' and with it being much less all-pervasive in the setting.

Though honestly, I'd only want it for the guarantee to take my powers with me when body-swapping.

Also interestingly, you could transfer your consciousness into the cortical stack with that free SOMA perk whenever you like, with it continually storing a backup.

Could be fun. Just abandon ship at will.
>>
>>50361992
Futurama's also costs 400cp more then this one does. And it's not really all that less pervasive with how many robots there are in that setting.
>>
>>50361410
What happens if we copy over the stuff on the stack? Can we give other people our full powers? What if we just make copies of the stacks? Will they work for others? Is there any fiat limits on interfering with it to copy or gain from copies of the stacks?
>>
>>50362031
I meant that the backup thing barely ever come up in Futurama (can't remember any episode with it now, aside from the one where Bender discovers he doesn't have one), not that it isn't there.

While in Eclipse Phase it's basically a fact of life you're going to be dealing with a bunch.

Basically, my argument comes down to that, and the extra weakness this one has.

Honestly, the Futurama one doesn't seem worth the price of a capstone compared to rest anyway, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>50362089
You can easily solve the 'it's a fact of life in setting' problem by just having it work as normal in jump and do it differently or not at all post jump, like many things do. The weakness isn't exactly a major thing either. Most of the time you'll have years left to be taken care of unless you get ganked right before a jump ends, something pretty care given how frontloaded most jumps are.

And really, it's not as good as "You're great in bed"? 2 capstones are very strong, 2 are not, neither is much of a majority.
>>
>>50362121
Not really, no. I agree the other two are more powerful, but Backup's the worst of them. To the point that I'd take any of the 400s over it.

I guess I'm anticipating more headshots than you are.
>>
In Prototype do you get discounts on the companion option under Infested if you are one? It's such an unusual thing that I am just not sure.
>>
>>50359548
>When you looked in your wardrobe today you found one of your favourite outfits had been, well, recoloured.

Is this an import option, can I turn an old outfit into the symbiote?

> dare say you’d never want to (or be able to) take it off.
Can I take it off, or is it stuck on me?

And finally, does it still count as a clothing item I can import in other jumps? If you can't tell, what I really want to do is import this symbiote into the Ultimate Spider-Man Jump as a symbiote, to make some kind of super-symbiote.
>>
>>50361975
Related question - how does it interact with Demolecularized? Can I become a living Symbiote if I take both?

Also, can I buff it with Goblin Armor?
>>
File: sardine on mackerel action.jpg (109KB, 844x640px) Image search: [Google]
sardine on mackerel action.jpg
109KB, 844x640px
>>50362287
>Backup's the worst of them

It's certainly the most niche but I did see builds with it in. Guess people figured they'd encase it in adamantium or something.

I'd update it for more widespread appeal but changing a capstone at this point is probably largely just going to fuck with people.

Also just occurred to me that I should have put the Internet in as an item. Remember that one where they go into the internet through those helmets. That'd be sweet. Maybe I will update it.
>>
>>50359548
>No one's made a gimmick build where their Demolecularized form is composed of sexual fluids
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50359566
Sunny's...well, not quite everything I'm not, but a lot more carefree than I'd expect any child of mine to be. She just kinda jumps from interest to interest-I think she's just easily bored from being able to master most things really quickly. It's not that she's actually stupid, but she just keeps going for the direct approach. When there isn't anyone around to throw down, she likes to do things that give her an excuse to travel, like archaeology or snorkling or being an astronaut. Well, in her case it's more she just tends to run straight into whatever's closest to NASA yelling that she's applying for the post of Chief Astronaut and then jumps into space, and then gets confused when she doesn't get instantly hired.

Even though they're basically polar opposites, she looks up to Elodie as the role model she hardly ever emulates. Partly because she's the one who babysat her the most.

I mean, she means well and she does want to make something of her life. It's just that everything I've suggested is apparently boring and everything she's tried gets old real quick.

Unfortunately the rest of my former adoptive children have, um, been VERY insistent I treat them as adults now.

>>50359610

...honestly, yes-at this point I do just kind of give it to them straight.

I'm kind of disturbed that without any conscious supernatural influence, most of them are totally cool with it. It doesn't help I swear I mostly didn't intend to harem them, it's just once my companions work together for a while it tends to come up and-honeslty, it's more usual for them to ask to join than me to.

I'm worried I have too many of those perks. In a cruel twist of fate, my companions strongly encourage me to keep getting more of those perks if I want them to keep doing stuff for me.

It's a vicious cycle.

>>50361593
I've worn magicians as clothes, does that count?
>>
>>50362584
No, because that's puerile. Gimmick builds should be funny in some way.
>>
>>50362665
Yeah! Who could ever have a different view of what's funny or interesting then anon here! Gosh, we just don't know what we'd all do without you here anon, to tell us all what's funny and what isn't. You're a saint. Really.
>>
>>50362727
Tone down the froth, Anon.
>>
>>50362574
Huh. Futurama Internet /would/ be pretty damn cool as an item, yes.
>>
File: Resleeved_SilverSaaramael copy.png (3MB, 1275x551px) Image search: [Google]
Resleeved_SilverSaaramael copy.png
3MB, 1275x551px
>>50361433
>>50361716
>>50361992
I totally forgot Futurama had that perk. It's "more or less" the same.
It is intended to be a "fallback" for a body death - it keeps a constant backup of your ego like a normal stack, and then when you are killed your metaphysical jumper bits retreat into it - it doesn't hold a copy of your soul/powers/etc.
So it won't do anything for you if someone cut off your soul because it can't store metaphysical bits that've been destroyed.

I didn't account for soul-deaths because this setting of course has nothing like that. Wrong mindset etc.
Honestly I don't think many mid/late chain jumpers would find it useful, since anything that kills their body would likely also vaporize the stack (and likely their soul, too).

So I think I'll up it to 400cp and make what it does clearer based on the questions and feedback, which I appreciate since it's a bit tricky to get the balance/language right with this kind of stuff.
>>
>>50362823
>Honestly I don't think many mid/late chain jumpers would find it useful, since anything that kills their body would likely also vaporize the stack (and likely their soul, too).
It's still somewhat interesting for guaranteeing powers come with you when you switch bodies, but I assume there's something like that for standard resleeving anyway?
>>
File: 1444524787728.jpg (359KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
1444524787728.jpg
359KB, 470x706px
>>50362609
>I've worn magicians as clothes, does that count?
After all that time trying (and almost succeeding) of being a embodiment of evil, how can you claim now to be a hero?

How can you even sleep at night?
>>
>>50363070
Nobody can fall so deep into the darkness that they cannot one day find their way back to the light.
>>
>>50363070
I mean, I can think of a few magicians you could wear as clothes without being deemed completely evil. Absurdly deranged, sure, but not really evil.

Hell, maybe he means they were literally transfigured into clothes. Magic was obviously involved, after all.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50363070
I...don't? When did I say that, and how high was I? Pretty sure I was VERY clear about totes still being an antagonist in my little Disgaea pre-final boss speech, did some of the megucas in the far back rows not hear me?

And I definitely don't do that. Night's like, half your time in a jump man. I'm not gonna waste it all on SLEEP.

>>50362421
Also just saw this. What am I looking at, and-

>SNYDER

-nevermind. This explains everything.
>>
>>50359345
Doom was one the contenders for Sorcerer Supreme when Strange stepped down. He's like the John Constantine of Marvel he steals, cons, & double crosses magical entities for power.
>>
File: 01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png (757KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png
757KB, 1280x1816px
>>50361267
That is an entertaining idea.

>Jumper Ambassador and Earth President sitting down for iconic photo at the President's desk.
>Two little fingers can be seen behind Jumper Ambassador.
>No one notices until it's on the front page of newspapers and websites across the globe.

>Alarms in the White House all start going off.
>Secret Service in a panic. Suspicious individual dumped something into the fountain and ran off.
>Look out the window.
>White House fountain is overflowing with foam.
>Jumper Ambassador's kids giggling like maniacs.

I just love it. I may steal this idea for my West Wing writefagging if I end up there after General Parenting.

>>50361593
Nah. I've never gotten used to robes. Capes though, the capes that I wear tend to be the fanciest. Not gold plated or any of that silliness. Instead they're often enchanted with patterns that move. My favorite was one I designed to look like liquid water while being worn, like I had picked up a small pond and tossed it over my back. It was translucent and everything with small Koi swimming merrily in it. The best part was I added a more complex illusion to it, allowing the Koi to swim up and off of the cloak and explore the crowd within a short distance.
>>
Jumpers!
Tell me about your companions?
>>
>>50363154
Nah, he's a lot more overt and flashy than John. I'd say he's more like a cross between Strange, Iron Man, and Richards. He's not quite as good as any of them in their areas of expertise, but makes up for that by being a lot broader.
>>
File: DoomSkill05Doom1.jpg (199KB, 639x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DoomSkill05Doom1.jpg
199KB, 639x1000px
>>50359788
He is. One time he was depowered, stripped of his items, and stranded naked on another earth. So he used martial arts and his bodymod body to punch a lion to death and weae it as clothes.
>>
>>50363189
That's fair assessment. Apparently his device that would've allowed him to communicate with the dead actually worked. Ben Grimm decided to sabotage it because Doom was an asshole.
>>
>>50363246
Wait, so all this time he's been blaming the Fantastic Four for his disfigured face... he was actually right?
>>
>>50363246

Nah, it did work. Mephisto just responded by going 'Get out of here, have some hellfire' when he stuck his face in.
>>
>>50360795
Is that statue a giant slinky?
>>
>>50360249
Speaking of Dark Souls 3 can we have a perk that makes it easy or more likely that people you save and help will swear their loyalty to you.

Seriously I'm at the Road Of Sacrifices and already the Fire Keeper swore to help me. Not only that but both the nun Irina and the pilgrim Yoel have sworn themselves into my service and the thief might as well have considering he was willing to go into the hollow infested wastelands to scavenge for me.

But seriously I have 2 people in my service now which is 2 more than I did in all the previous Dark Souls Games.

Of course sense I'm early in the game it could be that they both betray you or something but for some reason the blind nun and the frail old man don't strike me as the treacherous types.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>50359566
Don't have any. I don't see it becoming a problem down the vine, either. There is no such thing as a Generic Parenting Jump and I certainly didn't make one. Also, the White Veil Society doesn't exist either.

I will tell you that by virtue of Dragonlance being later in the chain and the fact Vita was already TECHNICALLY several centuries old, the Gold Dragon I picked up being the youngest of my companions. Not that Ninareth would ever admit it - she insists she's 'guiding the foolish mortals to the path of righteousness', but she tends to be the most impulsive out of all of us. She also likes to collect shiny things at random, though she never outright steals from someone and usually gives things back if people ask. Or more specifically, when they ask and I have to ask for them.

I think Rion, my poncho-clad wanderer friend, is basically her 'mom' in that she's usually the one to talk her out of doing dumb things when we're trying to be incognito.

One last thing? She still insists we use her back for transportation even though I'm up to my neck in magic, Vita and Rion can fly, and Minami has invented several long-range teleporters for fun. And we have several unused motorcycles and a Bat Mobile in the Warehouse. She takes it very personally.
>>
>>50361593
Nah, I prefer simple clothes. The fancy stuff just makes you look like you're trying to compensate.
>>
>>50363724
>giant flowing shadow cloak
>giant wizard hat decorated with skulls
>Simple
>>
>>50359566
Lily and Nina are my twin daughters from parenting jump, I say they turned out pretty amazing, something I can thank all their aunts and uncles for. They suprised me when they decided they wanted to travel with me along the chain, but I havent been to many chains yet where I was willing to let them come, Kill-la-kill and Generic Magical Girl being the only ones so far.

Then there is Jiro, the son of me and Azula. Sadly I wasnt there for him for his whole childhood, due to me leaving a year before he was born, Azula insisted to have my child before I left. I met him during LoK and he turned out just fine without me, being one of the best martial artists around and being in absolutely top shape at 64 years old. He himself ended up having a son who ended up becoming a part of Republic City police department. Me and my grandson crossed paths pretty often considering I was a vigilante for much of my first few years of the jump. I decided not to inform him that I was his grandpa.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever taught yourself things outside of a perk? Like a hobby?
>>
In Dresden Files, is it possible to learn Practitioner-style magic as a changeling?
>>
>>50363907
That's what learning perks are for.
>>
>>50363819
Considering how other magicians dress, it is rather simple.
>>
Right, so while my net has a small bit of stability here during thanksgiving break (seriously, internet out in the boonies sucks), I'm gonna post my tentative plans for MCU Part 2. Suggestions welcome.

-You keep the background you chose for MCU Part 1
-Undiscounted Perks: Spirit Host (Ghost Rider), Purple Man Voice, Enlightenment (Dr. Strange magic; the capstone booster), find others from the series to mix into the backgrounds like tech stuff, Luke Cage strength, etc.
-Maybe if you bought Asgardian too, it gives additional boons? Science and Magic made one?

-Relic Import/Relic Selection option (various OC relics)

-Items: War Machine, Falcon jetpack, Strange Dojo, Tower base, Ant Suit/Yellowjacket Upgrade, Panther Suit, Spellbooks, Chakra books/body books, tailored suit, watch, surgery room, cyborg arm, Kurse Stones schematics, Spider-man's wrist-bracer, everlasting beer mug, penthouse, Kree blood, (add others)

-1000CP drawback cap

Gonna see Dr. Strange later again today to get a double glance at how the stuff works in order to ensure maximum ability makes it through. No it's not because I loved the implications, shut up.
>>
>>50363915
No
>>
>>50363189
The way I've always heard it described is he's in the top ten in pretty much every field of study. High enough to be renowned but low enough that there's someone easily better than him. And he knows it, and has an inferiority complex over it.
>>
>>50363945
So is it going to be a whole new jump?
>>
How GHQ jump is going ? Can't wait for jumpable version.
>>
>>50363945
So is it going to be more like LoT or Tenchi in terms of how the two parts interact?
>>
>>50363945
I love you, Red.
>>
So the German Hollow Quest jump has a particularly awesome power hollows can get.

Merging + Aspect Manifestation

Take all of a spirit's abilities eh?
Who's up for going to Fate and nomming Gilgamesh? Those tasty heroic spirits.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50360711
Not particularly often, I usually just play Mentor to the hero, while doing Good on the side that's unrelated to the plot.

Though I do fuck off into space to build mega-projects for fun.

>>50361593
Does a bear shit in the woods?

>>50363945
This pleases me.
>>
File: Random Citizen.png (54KB, 443x220px) Image search: [Google]
Random Citizen.png
54KB, 443x220px
>>50363973
It's going to be something like LoT/Tenchi, as >>50363987 said. I figure five years into your stay at MCU, the Benefactor shows up and points out that the world is changing. Adapting. Your original boons can still somewhat work, but... they're offering you the chance to stay with the curve. A whole new 1000CP budget. I may make it so you can choose to spend some of that on options you missed out on in MCU Part 1.

>>50363988
>I love you, Red.
>>
>>50364015
My bears are trained to use a toilet and cleans up after themselves, than you very much.
>>
>>50363945
>-You keep the background you chose for MCU Part 1
Not sure how I feel about this, I'm afraid it might end up limiting builds if you HAVE to keep the same background. Maybe you instead get some kind of bonus if you keep the same background? Maybe you can take the same background for free, if you normally need to buy them? Maybe a joke about retcons if there's continuity between the jumps and you take a different background?

>body books
That name sounds incredibly lewd to me for some reason.
>>
>>50363999
Go to Lord of the Rings and nom Sauron or Durin's Bane. They are (fallen) Maiar, a race of primordial spirits. Shame we couldn't nom Gandalf, unless you want to be an asshole evil jumper. Saruman is a maybe, but then...
>>
>>50363999
Question I want someone to remind me to ask the next time the maker shows up:

How does the perk that causes your spiritual power to slowly grow over time work with the 66 Million drawback? You're limited in how strong you can grow, but you can take your sweet time if you've got 66 million years to get there. How strong would I be if I took the perk, then just sat on my ass until the present day?
>>
>>50364045
>spoiler
...damn it, now I'm actually thinking about that. That could be funny. But I gotta think on how that would actually work. ...maybe fucked up ripples to the Infinity Stones suddenly being used so much in such a short time causing a subtle shift in reality.
>>
>>50364067
Aren't LotR spirits kind of shitty because they never recover the power they expend?

>>50364075
I'm sure you'd hit the cap eventually. I'm guessing you'd pobably get there between a few millenia and a few tens of millenia.
>>
Is the *open spellbook, learn spell, destroy book* a canon part of Elder Scrolls lore, or is it just game mechanics?
>>
>>50364101
Game mechanics. I think Morroblivion actually has a perk for doing that, though.
>>
>>50364099
There are ways past that, though. Like Powerful Soul from Anima or Soulfire from Dresden. Even if that didn't work, it'd just be a temporary power-boost at worst.
>>
>>50364101
How does TES magic work, anyway? Is it willworking or does it need incantations? There's a Silence spell but it usually seems like people just wave their hands.
>>
>>50364107
So, the books themselves aren't magical, but spells are learned through constant study?
>>
>>50362609
>Unfortunately the rest of my former adoptive children have, um, been VERY insistent I treat them as adults now.

So what you're saying is that She Of Fair Eyes is giving you the eyes? ;)
>>
>>50364099
Anon's suggestion is also bad because modern Sauron is a weakling. If you wanted appreciable power you need to go back to the Dawn of Arda and eat yourself some Vala, though at that point you're eating parts of god so you're getting smote.
>>
>>50364119
It's not exactly will-working (you still need to master the arcane formula of reality), but in terms of use, yeah: It's basically "focus, point, click". Like if Wandless Magic from Harry Potter was the default for all wizards.
>>
>>50363945
>Enlightenment (Dr. Strange magic; the capstone booster)
Huh. Magic used as the capstone booster? How would that work?

Anyway, ghost rider stuff sounds cool. Not sure about the rest, since I haven't been keeping up with it much. '

Still need to see Strange, it sounds pretty good.
>>
>>50364122
I think so. The spells are just understanding how to accomplish something and willing it to happen, with your will acting as a conduit for Magicka.

Transmutation magic, for instance, is about tricking the world into thinking something should be something else.
>>
>>50364169
It is fucking amazing.

And generally I figure it would grant you access to the magic by itself, and capstones grant you an additional effect along with giving you something of a specialty for your magic. Enchanting, portals, rituals, that sort of thing.
>>
>>50363945
>Luke Cage strength
What's that like? Drastically beyond Cap?
>>
>>50364188
So it'll act like Asgardian does in part 1?
>>
Jumpers, how do you keep track of your builds? I've been using seperate text files so far, but I guess once I have enough jumps under my belt, that isn't gonna work out anymore.
>>
>>50364207
Ish?

>>50364198
Well he tears through steel like tissue paper, so figure that one out.
>>
>>50364188
Mirror Realm? Manipulating the real world like the Mirror Realm? Because that's some cool shit.
>>
>>50364208
Cherry Tree.
>>
>>50364236
Dude, spoiler that shit.

Also Mirror world, maybe. Being able to fuck with the real world just as easily to start overturning entire cities with a flick of the hand... don't expect to be able to do that right out of the gate. It could be possible, but not with the perk alone. Get gud.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
And, after two days without the internet, due to a faggot named Marco (My cat), I have returned.

>>50363983
>>50363999
I'm working on it.

>>50364075
Humans would firmly be in the steel age before you hit the 'Marr limit' on spiritual energy from simply sitting on your ass. That said having enough spiritual power to permanently alter the weather is a bit of a bitch, Marr when just in his released state creates a storm able to dice Espada level dudes up before they get near him and may or may no be Godzilla. The Captains deal with that shit and have just taken to limiting themselves outside of soul society, because fucking up the human world's weather is a bad thing.
>>
>>50364229
Don't forget punching through several feet of concrete. Tanking RPG & bullets like nothing.
>>
>>50364282
>Humans would firmly be in the steel age before you hit the 'Marr limit' on spiritual energy from simply sitting on your ass.
Huh, so most of your sixty-six millenia, hitting the cap only in the last 3,000-ish years... Interesting. Does it matter if you start as a Fullbringer, normal Hollow, or Hollow Dinosaur? I seem to remember you saying something about Dinosaur Hollows being more powerful at base?

Also, is that fucking up of the weather thing a passive always-on ability, or only when you're actually using your power?
>>
>>50364282
How long will it take if you're actively training?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50364403
>Does it matter if you start as a Fullbringer, normal Hollow, or Hollow Dinosaur?
>Fullbringer
Bout as powerful as the normal human Hollows, can Fullbring things (basically manipulate spiritual energy in things and the object tends to follow), they can steal powers but that's about the only way you'll be progressing your personal power. Either have some form of agelessnes of figure out how to healthily abandon you physical form, age will kill you otherwise.

>Hollow
Hollows evolve at astonishing rates and with time and self-reflection can regress back to a more stable 'human' form. Arrancar is a stopper on the constantly evolving thing but it's a nice power boost. Vasto and the Fifth Step are the Hollow evolutionary offshoots, each as strong as a release state themselves.The Fifth Step isn't compatible with Arrancar, since you've already returned your Heart (Mask) to its proper place.

>Hollow-Dino
These guy don't need any form of self-reflection. Time and prey are all that's needed to improve a Hollow-Dino, also I think it's insenuated that they don't undergo regression. They're stronger at the baseline than either the Hollow and Fullbringer but they have limited

>Also, is that fucking up of the weather thing a passive always-on ability, or only when you're actually using your power?
Most people can keep it from getting bad, so I'm assuming that if you have taken time to actually learn how to not hit everything around you with spiritual pressure you'll be okay. Toshirou has his sword that fucks the weather, for reasons. Marr just let's his spiritual pressure go wild when he unseals himself.

>>50364439
Up to the Jumper in question I would assume, as training times are kinda unique among Jumpers. Some are faster, some slower, almost all are above average.

With just the Drawback and perk though? About thirty to forty million if only those two things were taken into account.
>>
>>50364611
>Arrancar is a stopper on the constantly evolving thing
I thought they could still grow? Especially if you have the Survivor Capstone?
>>
>>50364611
Is the jump done or is it still WIP?
>>
>>50364664
They can in canon Bleach, at least. The one Arrancar who was unhappy with his station trained himself and gained like three ranks.
>>
>>50364664
As >>50364682 said. Training is still possible but your evolution as a Hollow stops.

>>50364682
WIP I'll be posting a new WIP, not much has been changed really. Nets been down and my work in on my personal drive.
>>
>>50364697
Did he really get stronger? I thought maybe the ones above him just got killed or something. It still seemed like he was about to get fucked by Nel when she returned to her adult form and she was the one he was competing with before.
>>
>>50364719
>but your evolution as a Hollow stops.
What exactly does that mean?
>>
>>50364611
>They're stronger at the baseline than either the Hollow and Fullbringer but they have limited
Limited what?

Also, do they have hollow holes?
>>
>>50364208
Excel
>>
>>50364721
He supposedly offed Nel, as far as everyone knew, but they say that Aizen only bumped him up one rank for that. Nel was much higher ranked than him before, he just had a grudge against her in particular because of her attitude towards him.
>>
>>50364260
Thanks, gonna check that one out.
>>50364748
Excel, huh. How'd you go about using Excel for this?
>>
>>50364733
Personally I'm unsure, it's fairly vague but from what I can tell it stops the growth of things that make up a Hollow's Powers. Basically all traits sealed away into the sword are now static, no matter what they were before, but they are magnified.

>>50364745
>Limited what?
Whoops.... Limited range of powers, Marr apparently is Godzilla but a Hollow-Dino and that's basically it.

>Also, do they have hollow holes?
Marr had one IIRC.
Dino-Daddy is best Shoulder-Pop.
>>
File: Jumpchain Excel.png (105KB, 787x483px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Excel.png
105KB, 787x483px
>>50364808
The blue section on the bottom is items. Below that there's a red section for drawbacks. Under that there's a green section for companions. The last set of rows is yellow, and that's for companion builds, item creation, and other miscellaneous stuff i want to track.
>>
>>50364888
Thanks for the answer, I'll take some pointers from you if you don't mind.
>>
>>50364916
No problem. I use conditional formatting and formulas, but avoid macros. It makes for a pretty easy to use, stable document that brings things to my attention, calculates what I need calculated and just lets me fiddle without having to worry about format.

I highly recommend adding in XdY rollers for age and location. It makes it way easier to use and cuts down on needing to keep odd windows open in your browser.

Cheers.
>>
>>50364824
So basically your physical abilities and raw spiritual power can increase, but if say, your Unique Power was the power over fire, that wouldn't grow?

Also, what's Marr like? Is he likely to try and eat a jumper if you take 66 Million and Look On Your Faces?
>>
>>50364947
Guess this way, I'm learning how to use Excel too.

Thank you!
>>
File: 1433268590583.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433268590583.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
...fuck it. A build. I ended up moving this one right before Berserk just because of the nature of it.

(Disgaea) #72
-Race: Demon (Free) -Always be a demon.
-Background: Netherworld (Free) -Wait. WHY AM I HERE.
-Level One (Free) -Let's... take... this easy, okay?
-Maximum Bully (Free) -Why... do I need this. Why.
-The Wickedest of Them All (Free) -No, seriously. WHY.
-Theme Song (Free) -DOOT.
-Moe (900CP) -Always be vain when I can help it.
-Mana Burst (600CP) -Getting an extra boon is good.
-Reincarnation (300CP) -You know... this could be neat.
-Item World (0CP) -As a crafter this will be necessary for me.
-Features: Majin Soul (-400CP) -Always be the best demon I can be.
-Hero's Scarf (Free) -Oh, cool!
-Comfy Coffin (Free) -This... wat. I mean okay kind of cool but what.
-Infernal Throne (Free) -Oh I really hope this doesn't go to my ego.
-Proper Penguins (Item Free) -I... what. Why are they here, dood.
-Flat (-300CP)
-Bully the Jumper (-200CP)
-Unleash the Carnage (0CP)
Dice Rolls: -
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>powerful demonic soul
>item world
>reincarnation
>impressive magics

Aha. AHAHAHA. AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YEEEEEEES. The might of demons flows through me! My powers shall be boundless! My items enough to make the Heavens themselves envious that they cast me out! I am akin to a storm, building a charge before striking you miscreants down f-

Wait. Why am I tiny. ...WHERE DID MY CURVES GO. I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING KID. What the fuck even happened! ...even the freaking Prinnies can fill out an outfit better than me! This is unfair! I-I have a throne, damn it! You're not supposed to make fun of people with thrones! I want respect! Stahp!

NO BULLY.
>>
So fairly early on in my jump I did the Dahak Chronicles jump, became emperor of the 5th imperium, and decided to abdicate to continue jumping.

My question is, what is a good title to use to accurately describe myself. I'm not an emperor exactly but I am still a (benevolent?) ruler of a society of billions in a planetary sized ship capable to destroying civilizations.
>>
>>50365059
MAX BULLY.
>>
Are there any perks that let you retain a Cleric-style bond with beings between jumps? Like if you became the Sorcerer Supreme in Marvel, is there any way to call on the Vishanti or usr the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak in future jumps?
>>
>>50365059
Commence laughter.
>>
File: 0UtQoHQ.jpg (48KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
0UtQoHQ.jpg
48KB, 384x384px
>>50365059
Why Red, I didn't know for Disgaea you'd be cosplaying as a helicopter landing pad.
>>
>>50365083
Both Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Phantasia have magic perks for that.
>>
>>50365090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1nK70Z8kQo
>>
File: 1236320208253.jpg (13KB, 369x321px) Image search: [Google]
1236320208253.jpg
13KB, 369x321px
>>50365081
>>50365090
FUCK OFF. I am a respected demon of the Netherworld and you'll treat me with the respect I am deserved! Don't join the crowds trying to bully! It... just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't do some powerful things damn it! I... I'm just due for a growth spurt is all!

>>50365091
You shut your whore mouth, catboy.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>50365059
>NO BULLY.
Commencing Maximum Bully.

Mostly through laughing really hard.
>>
File: 53e.jpg (167KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
53e.jpg
167KB, 640x1136px
>>50365059
>Jumper most obsessed with beauty gets turned into a kid

ALL OF THE BULLY
>>
>>50365143
Not gets turned into - turned herself into. Not even for power. Just for another beauty perk.
>>
>>50365059
This is why you don't overspecialize, Red. You're always just a step away from being screwed over somehow.
>>
>>50363945
Hmm is there an Akuma no Riddle jump?
>>
File: original.png (273KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
273KB, 500x393px
>>50365059
With Red stuck as a child it's my time to shine!
>>
>>50365059
>spoiler
Titlets are for bullying.
>>
>>50365059
>Not enjoying a new body type while it lasts
Jesus, jumpers regularly change age, species, and their entire lives without batting an eye, but different proportions bug you?

Come on people, step outside of your comfort zone and get a new perspective on life.
>>
>>50365019
>So basically your physical abilities and raw spiritual power can increase, but if say, your Unique Power was the power over fire, that wouldn't grow?
Sorry that took a while but I went back to see if I could find a better explination for it. As it is, yeah.

>Also, what's Marr like? Is he likely to try and eat a jumper if you take 66 Million and Look On Your Faces?
Marr would indeed be willing to eat you if you don't make yourself scarce/too hard to eat for him at x time/ etc. He's extremely bro by the time the beginning of the GHQ canon starts up but he was a monster for a very long time before that.
>>
File: 1479735329926.jpg (125KB, 379x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479735329926.jpg
125KB, 379x468px
>>50365327
What are the best ways to do this, and which jumps are the best to do it in?
>>
>>50365384
TOME: terrain of magical expertise Lets you freely design a ALT form,so get really big boobs. There? and the Obvious answer for where is Keijo.
>>
File: 1269298006252.jpg (87KB, 808x379px) Image search: [Google]
1269298006252.jpg
87KB, 808x379px
>>50365210
...I want to be angry. But that cat is adorable.

>>50365137
>>50365143
>>50365384
I'LL REMEMBER THIS DAY.

>>50365363
I also think you're overlooking a few things:

-Red Jumper has done her best to stick with a certain appearance
-She can't change BACK due to the drawbacks, so there's a fair amount of panic and self-conscious feelings about being tiny and short. Why, oh why.

Just because some jumpers don't give a shit about how they look and how they identify themselves doesn't mean everyone is the same way. Though admittedly since Berserk is right after... probably explains why I told the Benefactor to fuck off with their Apostle bullshit.
>>
File: WhyDontYouTellMe.png (3KB, 187x165px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDontYouTellMe.png
3KB, 187x165px
>>50359566

shit like this makes me GLAD I have such an organized sheet
ask me about the mothers
Just
you
ask
>>
File: Chuunis.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chuunis.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>50365059
>>
>>50365468
Is this Fire Emblem?
>>
>>50365418
>Keijo
Is that dead? It looked close to finished, but I haven't heard anything for a bit.
>>
>>50365502
that happens sometimes, And I would say it's In a jumpable state.
>>
>>50365368
>Sorry that took a while but I went back to see if I could find a better explination for it. As it is, yeah.
So there's zero advantage to going Arrancar over Fifth Step, then?
>>
>>50365534
Being able to look human instead of like a demonic bone furry?
>>
File: 2009-03-22-151802.jpg (11KB, 179x200px) Image search: [Google]
2009-03-22-151802.jpg
11KB, 179x200px
>>50359610
> How do you make your harems work?
Easy. I don't have a harem.

Quite the opposite, actually, I encourage my companions to see other people.
I mean, due to the nature of drawback companions and some chosen perks, I do have some people who are in love with me for poorly defined reasons. And while sometimes I enjoy teasing them, it's not like I'm holding them hostage or anything. And in fact it's not impossible that I might try to set them up from time to time.

> "Hey, she's cute! You should talk to her!"
> "Konata, no."
> "Take her out to dinner ... ~"
> "Konata."
> "Rail her over a table!"
> "KONATA."

>>50361593
I have some pretty bitchin' sorceress robes, sure. A variety of witch hats, as well. They tend towards a simplistic gothic aesthetic.
Like, Maleficent. Or the cartoon version of Lydia Deetz.

And, yeah, I have pic-related, too. Though I only ever wore it in Erfworld.
>>
>>50365502
Ask SoftAnon, they should still be around and last time they were around they said they still were working on it.
>>
File: MySon.png (2KB, 126x110px) Image search: [Google]
MySon.png
2KB, 126x110px
>>50365493

Yep. Felix is the OC child with Charlotte from Fates, since children are tied to fathers in that game.
Looks vaguely like pic related
However there's one detail not mentioned in there
Everyone who isn't Teeny and Arthur are Taguel, because I may or may not have been down with repopulating the tribe for Velvet
>>
>>50365384
Dragons Crown, Career Model, and Senran K all let you put as many points as you like into building the best of all possible chests.

Then just go around flaunting it. For added lulz, go to Akame Ga Kill and get Most Beautiful. Now your boobs make you more powerful than titlets.
>>
>>50365534
My understanding, based on reading conversations in these threads, is that Fifth Step is much, much harder to obtain than Arrancar. Obviously not much of an issue for Jumpers with effectively unlimited time, but it's something to consider if you need power right this second.
>>
>>50365534
Going Arrancar is much easier?
>>
>>50365384
Go to Parasyte and get some attached to your chest.

Body-horror shapeshifting boobs are obviously the best boobs.
>>
>>50365430
>there's a fair amount of panic and self-conscious feelings about being tiny and short.
I hope Red Jumper learns to love herself and doesn't wrap up so much of her self-worth in her appearance.
>>
>>50365534
Going Arrancar is as simple as tearing your mask off. The Fifth Step is only theoretical in the beginning of GHQ, no one had ever achieved it. It is incredibly difficult to do. Granted difficulty means jack and shit to most Jumpers but that's the difference. Natural Arrancars have happened before, in both Bleach and GHQ, but a natural Fifth Step has never happened not even in Marr's time.
>>
>>50365563
Don't forget The Incredibles.
>>
>>50365606
Neat. Is Segunda Etapa only for Arrancar or can a Fifth Step achieve it?
>>
>>50365563
you're forgetting road to El Dorado. also the only beauty perk anyone will ever need is in Skulduggery Pleasant.
>>
>>50365646
>Segunda Etapa?
I believe it is for Arrancar.
>>
Hit & Run [100, Free for Space Pirate] – The Federation never quite understands how weak and spread thin they really are, and you’ve learned to take full advantage of this. You now have years of experience in raid and hit-and-run tactics, able to quickly steal whatever loot or technology you seek with great haste before the bulk of the law can come to stop you. In addition, you receive a minor speed and dexterity boost when enacting an ambush or stealing from someone.

Cranial Improvements [100, Free for Space Pirates] – You seem to have something many of your kin are horrendously lacking in: forward-thinking. You can now spot obvious flaws in security measures you or another individual has taken, and can exploit or fix them with ease. You also receive a sixth sense when a particular experiment or action of yours has a high chance of backfiring. That said, it doesn’t discriminate ‘dangerous’ and ‘terrible’ in terms of ideas, so you best weigh your odds carefully instead of relying on this sense.

Work on Metroid is resuming.
>>
>>50365693
>you're forgetting road to El Dorado
Fair.

>beauty perk anyone will ever need is in Skulduggery Pleasant.
That's an impressive perk, but it doesn't let you proportion how you want to look. It's just a massive boost to your beauty. So, you could still be resemble a lamp-post after purchasing that perk. Granted, you'd be a lamp-post of unearthly beauty, but you'd still be as curve free as a drag strip.
>>
>>50365609
You are correct, and that is an underrated jump.
>>
>>50365534
Yep.
>>
>>50365606
If you have the Fifth Step perk, could you tweak it to turn people into Fullbringers instead of whatever Orihime is?
>>
Best perk / magic system for on the fly transmutation: go.
>>
>>50365827
The truth plus FMA alchemy
>>
>>50365827
Harry Potter or DC Magic or FMA Alchemy.
>>
>>50365820
Maybe with something that can allow you to change their nature closer to Hollow, such as Nano-Hollows Son-in-Law or Einherjar, or if you personally were a Fullbringer I guess you could take their power into your Fullbring before returning it to them. I'd say yes but only with sufficient amounts of reasoning. [Fanwank]
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>50365589
Wouldn't DDS be better for that?
>>
>>50365861
>paying for The Truth
>not learning to magically create transmutation circles on the fly
>>
>>50365899
dds 2 neber
>>
>>50365861
>>50365871
Would any of that let me set up a barrier / field that turned incoming projectiles into butterflies or flower petals?
>>
>>50365917
>wasting time
>>
>>50365928
DC magic would
>>
File: Lucky☆Star.full.62259.jpg (69KB, 294x467px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky☆Star.full.62259.jpg
69KB, 294x467px
>>50365827
For objects? Clapchemy from Fullmetal Alchemist.
For people? Uhhh. I made that my Witchcraft specialization in Chronicles of Narnia. Precedence was that time Edmund got turned into a dragon, though it wasn't a witch specifically who did that, more like proof that particular magic exists. I don't know of a lot of perks that just give that straight out that aren't pigeonholed in some way.

>>50365917
>>50365935
I performed human transmutation and lost both my arms! I guess you could say it was a DISARMING experience!

Greed yelled at me for almost dying.
He said I wasn't allowed to destroy things that belonged to him.
>>
>>50365935
Magically creating a circle takes about as much time as clapping, and it doesn't cost you 800 CP you could spend on being a homunculus.
>>
>>50365928
>Opponent figures out what's happening
>Jumper gets hit by a butterfly traveling at mach 10
>>
>>50365928
Harry Potter magic could let you do that. It might take a bit of research to make a spell for it but that kind of thing is exactly the forte of HP magic. It's not even a difficult thing to do; nonliving matter to nonliving matter is the kind of thing that's literally taught to 11 year olds. Combining the effect with a ward or shield probably wouldn't be too difficult.
>>
>>50365928
Dumbledore creates a field that transmutes thousands of shards of glass flying at him into sand.
>>
>>50366055
They sounds like a kind of shitty thing to transmute projectiles flying at you at high speed into.
>>
So... google drives has decided to crap out on me. Do any of you guys still have the GHQ I posted earlier here https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S50300147#p50305297? I seem to have lost the Tldr notes at the back.
>>
File: 1479544313305.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1479544313305.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50366139
This?
>>
File: 1479572017735.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1479572017735.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50366139
I'd reccomend 4plebs instead, since they have the files.
>>
>>50366132
Hence the flower petals.
>>
>>50366132
Woulda sucked if one of those grains of sand flew into his eye.
Can you even imagine Dumbledore tearing up and winking while he's trying to throw spells in a serious battle?
>>
>>50366175
Yep and thanks.

>>50366184
Cool beans.
Thanks.

Changelog:
Formatting
spellcheck
not much really.

Looking for some creative criticism Powers is up next!
>>
>>50365899
>implying that's ever coming out
>implying DSAnon isn't Gaben.
>>
>>50366240
Here we go. The powers supplement.
>>
>>50364282
Can Vasto Lorde form of Hollow Dino be human-ish or do we need human affinity as animal affinity for it to work
>>
>>50366243
We've got DDS1, anon, you can still get tit-jaws if you want. You just can't merge with your waifu to become a transcendent hermaphroditic demon-god. DDS2's final dungeon is weird.
>>
>>50365558
>Ask SoftAnon
When was the last time anyone heard from him? I had a couple questions for him.
>>
File: Zatanna.jpg (418KB, 672x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Zatanna.jpg
418KB, 672x1072px
>>50365928
What, like pic-related?
>>
>>50366249
If I shoot Cero or whatever through a wall, is it just going to phase through it and only hit spirits or is it going to blow up the wall?
>>
>>50366267
I personally feel no need to lock Vasto Lorde into giving you tiny arms unless you were to take some kinda drawback that I haven't made that forces your for to have Tiny arms.

>>50366294
It's likely to blow up the wall.
>>
>>50366291
How the fuck did she have time to say that?
>>
>>50366294
It'll blow through the wall. Hollows can destroy buildings and kill people just fine. It's just people who aren't spiritually aware can't see them. So that ends up being pretty terrifying for a person who can't see them that ends up becoming a target.
>>
>>50366291
Either that or the scene from Witcher 2. Only hopefully without passing out.
>>
>>50366302
Tiny arms drawback when?

And Fullbringers spending these 66 million years only works if they somehow became ageless and found Fullbringers to eat, but otherwise have better control over general soul bending and bringer light?
>>
>>50366302
Is there difference between artificially induced Fifth Step and actual one?
>>
>>50366354
>And Fullbringers spending these 66 million years only works if they somehow became ageless and found Fullbringers to eat
Could they take the Fifth Step, empower dinosaurs, and then steal their power?
>>
>>50366354
>Tiny arms drawback when?
I'll look into it.

>
And Fullbringers spending these 66 million years only works if they somehow became ageless and found Fullbringers to eat, but otherwise have better control over general soul bending and bringer light?
Yeah that's basically right. You could also try to figure out a way to drop the body with out dying I guess, so you could continue on as a spirit.
>>
>>50366304
Magic is reality warping, anon.
>>
>>50366376
You can do it through Einherjar probably

>>50366383
Yeah, Fullbringers keep their powers after dying. Can I as Fullbringer benefit from Fifth Step?

Can you add into power supplement powers of that one Game Only Natural Arrancar that Marr ate in quest?
>>
>>50366388
What if reality is already warped, magic is just putting it back the way it should be?
>>
File: like a wolverine.jpg (176KB, 992x740px) Image search: [Google]
like a wolverine.jpg
176KB, 992x740px
>>50366304
People talk fast in comics, anon. It's so that the artists don't have to interrupt the action scenes for the sake of the speech bubbles. Wolverine can get an entire speech out in the time it takes him to jump at a guy.
>>
>>50366383
Wouldn't a Fullbringer without a body end up as a Hollow? They're essentially a human with Hollow power, anyway.

>>50366388
I'm not questioning her magic , I'm questioning why she has superspeed before casting a spell.
>>
>>50366424
Where can I gain such power?
>>
>>50366429
Nah. If I remember right Facebook after dying still had his shit. And there was this Fullbringer Shinigami
>>
>>50366417
>Can I as Fullbringer benefit from Fifth Step?
Perhaps.

>Can you add into power supplement powers of that one Game Only Natural Arrancar that Marr ate in quest?
You mean the one who he... well who was very pissed at him? The one that tried to eat SS?

>>50366429
>Wouldn't a Fullbringer without a body end up as a Hollow?
No idea.
>>
File: 1477008866013.jpg (52KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477008866013.jpg
52KB, 555x800px
>>50361593
>Implying I wear clothes
>>
>>50366444
It's weird how we don't really have any "Talking Is a Free Action" perks, considering how many animu jumps we have, Those we do have only work before combat begins.
>>
>>50366444
That's a good question. Do we have a "Talking Is A Free Action" perk?

>>50366449
Right, I forgot about that. Could you become a Hollow or Shinigami, if you did that, though? I mean, Shinigami are just human souls with lots of power trained in the Shinigami arts, right?
>>
>>50366475
>Right, I forgot about that.
Don't worry. Me too.
>>
>>50366488
The very end of the Manga had more shit suddenly happening than even Naruto did.
>>
>>50366444
>>50366473
>>50366475
...I did not realise until now how much I want a perk for this.
>>
>>50366466
Yes. HIM
>>
File: 1477444597090.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477444597090.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>50366471
"That's an awful narrow loin cloth."
>"Really more like a loin thread."
"No need to needle him."
>"Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho"
"Ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."
>>
>>50366525
I remember being kinda stunned about the fact that the Valley of Screams became canon. But everything else felt rushed.
>>
>>50366291
>>50366444
>>50366473
>>50366475
Oh shit, that's a good idea.
>>
>>50366617
Wasn't really Kubo's fault, since they gave him a sudden deadline.
>>
>>50366618
>Talking is a Free Action Perk.
I didn't know that I needed this. Maybe in the Pathfinder Jump whenever it comes around?

>>50366635
True.
>>
>>50366618
Gonna put one in Occult?
>>
>>50362421
It is a Symbiote bonded to an outfit, and to you. I guess I will need to rewrite that bit. You can take it off, but it is permanently bonded to you - you can't just hand it over to someone else.
>>
>>50362421
Forgot the last bit, sorry, only just woke up. As indicated by the ability to move it to another outfit whatever it is on still counts as clothing, and could be imported, yes.
>>
>>50366658
>Pathfinder
Never going to happen. Hyped to much, dropped too often. No follow through what so ever.
>>
>>50366707
I think I will. Zatanna does it a lot, after all.
>>
>>50362439
It would be changed when you shift into your demilecularized material, but otherwise wouldn't really interact.

>Living Symbiote
Not with just those, sorry.

>Goblin Amour
You can put it on any armour and it would give you the same benefits, so yes putting it on Goblin Amour is fine.
>>
File: T_T.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>50366738
I can hope.
>>
>>50366775
Same. There's a couple things I'd love to do in Pathfinder. I've just abandoned all hope.
>>
>>50366775
>>50366819
Rule one applies, if it hasn't been claimed.
>>
>>50366658
>>50366738
>>50366775
>>50366819
>>50366834
I've claimed it and m working on it. Made an announcement on Halloween.
>>
>>50366754
Wouldn't it be better off in JLD since Zatanna is one of the main characters? Though I could see it in either.
>>
>>50366856
I know and am waiting patiently.
>>
>>50366249
>Aspects can't progress the point that you've consumed them at.

That isn't the case if we buy Unique Power for it right?
>>
>>50366900
Indeed at that point train them up.
>>
>>50366772
How does the Symbiote rank on the Companion chart? Doesn't Count, Just Barely Counts, or is a full Companion?
>>
>>50366925
...What would Just Barely Counts even be? It either takes a slot or doesn't, right?
>>
>>50366913
What if it's something that just requires a fuel source/gets stronger with more energy used?
>>
>>50366925
Doesn't count.
>>
>>50367010
Scales with spiritual energy only.
>>
Need to head out to work but I'd like your opinion on these >>50366240 >>50366249
>>
>>50363907
Sounds good.

>>50364208
One excel file for builds and jump-specific notes (eg: "steal X, waifu Y"), one for the running tally of everything, various text/word files for writefagging.

>>50365723
yesssssssssssssssssssssss. Keep it up Heavens.

>>50367039
I'll try and go through them today and post something later.
>>
>>50366878
It could work, but the most common example of it was in Zatanna's pre-52 solo series. And I've already filled up the JLD perklines.
>>
>>50367137
Thanks for the pointers, was thinking of doing the same thing. Thanks!
>>
>>50367226
What would be the best way to do it? Something like a limited time-stop/time-compression only active when you speak (or think, maybe)? It seems quite good, but the alternative would be something like people not attacking you while your minions wheel your deathray into place.
>>
>>50367226
Fair enough. I was thinking you could make it a general perk, but it might make more sense as part of a dedicated perkline.
>>
>>50367226
How's JLD going anyway? Sounds pretty close to completion.

Also, I only know a bit about JLD but how viable is just using it as if it was still a more generic DC Occult jump instead of specifically JLD? I don't want any part of the insanity that is JLD, but exploring the magical side of DC, or getting to be a magical hero, sounds like fun.

You can tell which way I voted on the JLD/stay Occult decision, can't you?
>>
>>50367024
But doesn't need unique power then, right?
>>
>>50367295
I'm thinking something like that, yeah. Trying to game it to use it for anything other than monologues, quips, or casting spells would break the effect.

>>50367317
It could go either way, but it would be the only general perk in JLD, which would bug my autism, y'know?

>>50367324
Pretty close. I just need to flesh out items and change and maybe add a few drawbacks. It also just occurred to me that I completely forgot about a capstone. I feel pretty dumb.

Using JLD as a general DC jump is fine, but only for the New 52 shit. It's kind of meant that way anyway, since I included stuff from the new "Constantine" series, Trinity of Sin, I, Vampire, etc. JLD is kind of the hub of the magic series in the New 52 and the arcs usually flip back and forth between it and one of the other books. Makes it annoying to read. But the magic side is a lot less established in the New 52 than it was before because it just hasn't had the sheer time it had before.

You could totally just walk out and join the normal Justice League if you wanted, unless you have drawbacks keeping you from it.

It's K, anon. You'll get Occult, too. It may or may not take a while, though, since I'm going to have exams and then going on vaction.
>>
Spacebattles, again. Since it was pretty early in the morning, when I posted this, just repeating that Multiversecrossover, the guy who claimed X-Men Evolution, is actively avoiding anything to do with Jumpchain (ignoring PMs, ignoring having his name tagged, ignoring posts on his profile page, and more), so if anyone wants to pick X-Men Evolution up, go ahead.
>>
>>50367482
Did he have a fallout with Cthulhu?
>>
>>50367501
No idea. When I said that he's actively ignoring Jumpchain, it's more that he's actively avoiding anything that isn't roleplaying as a high school student. Cthulhu hasn't said anything about it, and he seemed pretty confused, so I assume not.
>>
>>50367476
Hey, if we were already planning to join JLD and give it our all, then we took the drawback that requires us to help the JLD to avoid the world being destroyed, how much worse would things be?
>>
>>50367476
Oh, I didn't realise Occult was still going to be a thing. Awesome. Good luck with your exams and hope your vacation goes well.
>>
>>50367807
It won't really affect much. Just may become somewhat tiresome that they can't accomplish anything important without you.

>>50367947
Thanks. I'll still be using a fair portion of the WIP I posted before, so that should cut down on the time.
>>
File: 1417292433951.jpg (400KB, 1280x1887px) Image search: [Google]
1417292433951.jpg
400KB, 1280x1887px
Is there anything like New Arrival for nationality? Barring that, could Real Eater be used to make New Arrival instead change nationality?

I find that there are a lot of powerful and admirable people in fiction, but I can't help but feel they'd be /more/ powerful and /more/ admirable if they weren't held back by their inherent inferiority as un-Americans.
>>
>>50368260
Luthor a shit.
>>
>>50368260
Just conquer other countries in the name of America, then their citizens will be American too.

Easy-peesy.
>>
>>50363227
>Doom's bodymod body
Hmm. I'd guess Heavy (600), Athlete (500), Strength 3 (350), Endurance 3 (200), Speed 3 (150), Dexterity 4 (50), Sense 1 (0), Flexibility 1 (0)?
>>
>>50368378
Dex 4? I don't recall him doing Mirror Edge style moves.
>>
>>50368397
Not parkour, but he does a dodging-flip over a fucking lion as it pounces at him and then kills it without ever getting hit.
>>
>>50367295
>>50367476
My inner munckin suggests that Zatanna may have cast a spell that allows her to successfully cast the spell she wants the moment she starts to speak so long as she successfully finishes the incantation.

And if you grokked that, have a free credit in Welcome to Temporal Arcanomechanics 101.
>>
>>50368463
Honestly I would make it Agility 3 & Endurance 4. Doom never tires.
>>
>>50368491
Doom does not sleep.

He only waits.
>>
>>50368491
He could be using magic and/or tech for the never tiring? Though hmm. Dex 3, Speed 3, Sense 2, and comics-level martial arts skill.
>>
guys how do i stop kefka from becoming a god of magic, also in case i do fuck up in that, how do i restore the magic of a world or help preserve it when i do kill kefka?
>>
>>50368795
Kill him.
>>
>>50368795
You know that part where he's walking through the desert and gets sand in his boot? Drop something heavy on his head and then step on his throat until he stops moving.

Honestly, it's not hard to kill the dude early on. He's powerful, but not immortal and pretty stupid about using his own powers.
>>
>>50368795
Don't let him find the Warring Triad statues. Your best bet is killing the fucker as soon as possible- I recommend catching him at Figaro Castle (not sure on chronology, but the most I give it for that event to happen from the little I remember of FF6 is a day or two) since he won't have powered up from draining Espers.
>>
>>50368825
That sounds like a plan. I'm not too far into my chain so that sounds like a low-power ish way to do accomplish that
>>
File: welp.png (92KB, 587x347px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
92KB, 587x347px
Are there any other Social Linkesque perks besides Supports from Fire Emblems?
>>
>>50369030
One of the Capstones in Persona and FATE in Devil Survivor 2.
>>
I was just checking out the Teen Titans jump and it says that with self duplication the first clone is as powerful as you.

Is that saying that your power splits evenly so both you and the clone are only half as powerful as normally? Or is its saying that your first clone is actually a full power copy of the jumper that's loyal to the original?

I'm only bugging the thread with this because if it's the latter, than that's sounds a bit too good to be true.
>>
>>50369311
I'm pretty sure its a full power copy, and doesn't nerf you.
>>
>>50369311
First clone is a full duplicate, but only if you create just the one. When you make more than one, your powers get split among them evenly.
>>
>>50363945
>You keep the background you chose for MCU Part 1
Really don't like this, it is supposed to be a different jump right? A previous jump shouldn't lock you into an origin in another one.
>>
>>50369345
Its not a different jump. Its the same jump just divided into two parts. Think of it as 2k CP budget & 2k CP drawback limit.
>>
>>50369372
Really? I thought she was going to move back the starting point of the original so that a second one could start where the first one ended.
>>
>>50369311
It's the latter.

>>50369342
>When you make more than one, your powers get split among them evenly.
Actually, that's not how it works. Each clone is weaker than the last, they don't have your powers split between them so you can have 1 full power clone, another who's half as strong as you, and several more each progressively weaker all active at the same time.
>>
>>50369372
Doesn't fucking matter. What makes this different from Neo-Heiseis Part 1 and 2? Part 2 doesn't force me to stay the same origin.
>>
>>50369397
No she said about 5 years in you'll. E getting more points to keep up with the ever evolving nature of the world.
>>
>>50369398
Huh. Okay then. I've been interpreting that wrong for a long time then.
>>
>>50369420
>you'll. E
Phoneposting?
>>
>>50369420
Well damn, I was looking forward to geting involved in things from earlier than the start point of the first jump.
>>
>>50369432
Yeah.
>>
>>50363999
Reminder that gods in exalted are all considered spirits, from the least god on up to the Incarnae. Yeaaaaah.
>>
>>50369345
More like Tenchi I think.
>>
>>50369460
Reminder that as an Exalted you already potentially outpower any of them except maybe the Incarnae.
>>
>>50369483
Didn't one of the devs say an E6 full circle of Solars could handle the Unconquered Sun?
>>
Are there any perks that would allow me to have a monstrous form and still interact normally with regular people? Because the idea of walking around as this crazy creature and then having coffee with Ted from accounting with no one batting an eye at it is amusing.
>>
>>50369533
but can they beat batman?
>>
>>50369557
No one can beat Batman, not even Batman.
>>
>>50369561
Only if Batman has prep time.
>>
Can we buy Nihil Forma from persona and not channel power of our persona into it, instead having someone else do it so it is their weapon now?
>>
>>50369533
An Essence 5 full circle of Solar (Essence 6 due to power creep that lets an Essence 5 Solar turn into an Essence 6 one), should be able to do anything in the setting. It's one of the central ideas of the game, that there's no such thing as super-powerful npcs that your character can never beat.

You probably don't even need that much firepower to beat the UCS, though.
>>
>>50369460
And now that I think about it, possibly stands as well.
>>
>>50369539
Actraiser has "Be not Afraid" in the Angelic Advisor perk line.
>>
File: KFC Sword Cane.jpg (230KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KFC Sword Cane.jpg
230KB, 875x1000px
What jumps can net me a cane sword aside from just making one?
>>
>>50369583
Sherlock Holmes.
>>
>>50369533
I meant on an individual level.
>>
Is there no companion import option in persona?
>>
>>50369533
>full circle of Solars
How many solars is that?
>>
>>50369628
>>
>>50369621
There's kind of one with Transfer papers.
>>
>>50369628
One of each Caste, so Five.
>>
>>50369581
Cool, thanks anon.
>>
>>50369634
That's stupidly expensive, holy shit.

And they get no CP or anything either
>>
>>50369483
Yeah, but eating them would still be nice to do along the way to that greater power. Besides, they have a few nice charms that Exalts just don't get access to. Principle of Motion is the classic, though their Essence and Willpower pool expanders are nice, too. They have other nice ones, though, those are just the first that come to mind.

>>50369628
Five. All Exalted types have five castes, with the exception of Lunars (used to have five, then fucked themselves up metaphyiscally and now only have three) and Alchemicals (have six because Autocthon's metaphysics are based on six-fold symmetry instead of five-fold like Creation's). A perfect circle is one of each.
Thread posts: 421
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.