[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread 1189: His Smile and Childhood, Gone Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 662
Thread images: 108

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50334388
>>
File: Jumpers.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
Jumpers! We've seen many important questions posted at the beginning of threads before, over many different subjects. It's time for what just might be the most important question yet.

How often do you Ship characters/Play Match-Maker during your jumps?
How happy are the couples you made?

How often does it go horribly wrong?
>>
>>50344888
I'm considering it when I go to Awakening.

Here's hoping Chrom doesn't auto-marry me though
>>
>>50344888
Almost every time I have tried, it goes wrong somehow.

Shipping Harry and Hermoine worked out very poorly (though god knows it gave Harry TONS of confidence after he got over Hermoine taking detailed post-coital notes).

Shipping Walt and Skyler didn't help, though this was more of marriage counseling, they ended up getting a divorce because when I ensured Walt got his masters and got a raise at the school, she fucked around on him anyway because he wasn't home enough, despite that his hours AND HIS JOB never even changed. Skyler is a bitch; alignment perks confirm Chaotic Neutral, leaning slightly toward evil. (Walt is LN.)

Shipping Fox and Krystal was ... actually let's not go there.

Shipping Zim and Gaz because I had literally nothing better to do worked out better than expected and it disturbed me mightily. I am pretty sure they were somehow screwing with me.

And the less said about the legacy of the Newbie family from my time in the Sims, the better. I mean, what's it even CALLED when you divorce, but live together, bring in the NEW spouses all to live in the same house... then the EXACT SAME THING repeats so you have FOUR couples under the same roof?
>>
File: chrom.png (116KB, 276x241px) Image search: [Google]
chrom.png
116KB, 276x241px
>>50344904
>not wanting to fug the exalt
Best husbando, not to mention that every non-avatar route for him is shit.
So you're doing each other a favor by getting hitched.
Plus you get Marth's clone as a daughter. What could go wrong?
>>
>>50344933
>Hermoine taking detailed post-coital notes
Somehow that doesn't seem out of character
>>
>>50344997
I dare you to ask me how I know this.
>>
File: 1441900306826.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441900306826.png
81KB, 300x300px
>>50344888
I found myself supporting Fate and Nanoha hooking up while we worked together. This only counts because I took the drawback that blocked my meta knowledge, so I had no idea I was just helping things logically take course. I was not expecting the Wolkenritter to become fixated with me in the process, though.

A side project of mine in Chrono Trigger was trying to get Crono and Lucca to hook up, thinking it would both satisfy my inner shipper and somehow save the future timeline. I think I succeeded before the final battle, but things wrapped up not long after, so I didn't see if it worked or not. I'll probably never know unless someone makes a Chrono Cross jump.

Then there's been moments where Rion (L'Etranger from the Neo-Heisei Part 1) jump has tried to find me a girlfriend.

...I don't know where she keeps finding these people, but they get increasingly outlandish and unpleasant the more she tries to help. One had crab claws instead of hands. Can we just focus on adventuring, please...?
>>
>>50345010
Her asking you to look over the notes and seeing if you can find books to help them improve?
>>
File: Vita Valentine.jpg (46KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
Vita Valentine.jpg
46KB, 400x581px
>>50345018
>1st spoiler
>>
>>50344965
Look, Chrom's attractive but if I let myself get attached to him it'll be heartbreak on both ends when I leave because it would be bad news for Ylisse if he left, plus I already got like three husbands
>>
>>50345035
Settings are frozen art jump end. Ylisse is safe until you get back.
>>
>>50345019
OH GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW.

The worst part is that I actually did, because the core crew knew I was not what I seemed and never judged anyone for anything that didn't warrant judgement. Like bullying. The Weasley twins and I had a long talk once. But only once. They very rarely crossed lines. Off-the-wall insane questions and discussions were fun.

So yeah, the next week she found copies of the Kama Sutra and the Joy of Sex on her bed.

Coincidentally, she DID grab me in a panic because Harry's curse scar burned out and some black crap oozed out. When we told Dumbledore, he just stared at us, shooed us out, and we could hear him laughing his ass off all the way back to our dorms.
>>
File: 1383231900457.jpg (86KB, 311x486px) Image search: [Google]
1383231900457.jpg
86KB, 311x486px
>>50345034
You shut up.
>>
File: undisguised disgust.jpg (283KB, 780x661px) Image search: [Google]
undisguised disgust.jpg
283KB, 780x661px
>>50345034
Vita made that for your eyes alone, and you go and post it online? Disgraceful.
>>
>>50345052
>OH GOD HOW DID YOU KNOW.
Because it seems the in-character thing to do?
>>
File: Smug umu.jpg (23KB, 165x207px) Image search: [Google]
Smug umu.jpg
23KB, 165x207px
>>50345053
TAKE
RESPONSIBILITY
>>
>>50344933
Walt and Skyler?
>>
>>50345044
Very well....time to get some exalt dick
>>
>>50345068
Breaking Bad. By shipping, in this case, I mean I tried to save their marriage before it was as badly on the rocks as it was, due to Better Call Saul. Instead, she fucked Ted at work.

I had Jesse Pinkman call her to call her a bitch. This confused him, but it was worth it.
>>
>>50344965
>tfw the minmaxer in you required chrom to marry olivia so inigo had rightful king
>and then having the avatar marry inigo so morgan had rightful king as well
Thank god the limit break DLC exists now so I can have better pairings.
>>
Heya, so for now the items are good. I hope to add more items, racial traits, and constellation abilities before I declare it done. Critique and give me ideas while I stuff my face with nachos.
>>
>>50345052
>that last paragraph.
... snerk. chortle. ahahahahahahawheeze.
>>
File: Exalted__Infernals_by_UdonCrew.jpg (403KB, 917x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted__Infernals_by_UdonCrew.jpg
403KB, 917x1200px
So I've seen people talking about the new Infernals Jump and I've seen the Dragonblood jump on the archive but my question is

Is there a Solar Exalted Jump anywhere and if not is one in the works
>>
>>50345111
>Is there a Solar Exalted Jump anywhere and if not is one in the works

No. Yes.
>>
>>50344888
Vary rarely
Though I do enjoy cucking MCs
>>
>>50344888
I went to the G Gundam Jump solely to romance Domon but I felt super bad about Rain so I made sure to try to hook her up with someone. I think it went well! Hopefully...

Also Georg de Sande got a crush on me so I decided to just...let him come along. I have a perk that lets me have the people that like me be okay with sharing me from Hero BBS.

I kept subtly trying to hook up Jamka and Aideen and my other Fe4 ships. I tried to hook Claude up with someone but no dice.
>>
File: 1412677010231.png (557KB, 551x735px) Image search: [Google]
1412677010231.png
557KB, 551x735px
>>50344933
>shipping fox and krystal
Actually lets go there. How did you make that relationship work?
I suppose if you went with command being non-canon it would be plausible, but that was not a stable relationship even if you do.
>>
>>50345111
>e could hear him laughing his ass off all the way back to our dorms.
It's in the works.
And I want to use the Medicine Charm "A Hood of Death" on a bunch of Plague Marines.
To make a God of their disease, who is completely loyal to me.
>>
>>50345111
Solars is already claimed, anon.
>>
>>50345118
The speedy response is much appreciated friendo
>>
>>50345129
I thought their relationship was canon. By virtue of being there, getting fed up with the tension and going 'oh my god will you two just kiss and get it over with', it basically torpedoed it horribly. And realizing what I did, trying to subtly (and, later, not-so-subtly) push them together made it worse.
>>
>>50345111
If you're exceptionally impatiant and don't want to wait SB has a nonspecific Exalted jump where you can be a solar.
It wasn't really supposed to be used with the others though.
>>
>>50345129
Nobody considers command canon. The whole thing comes across like fanfiction.
>>
>>50345149
Heh. Guess which of the settings I ended up in.
>>
File: Kursed.jpg (26KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Kursed.jpg
26KB, 256x192px
>>50345145
The relationship was canon, well in a shaky boyfriend girlfriend sense in Assault. It didn't escalate until after Fox fucked up in command and defriended everyone. Apparantly Fox doesn't into romance well but it's possible to get them back together if you try. However you need to unlock that ending so it's dubiously canon like fucking everything in that game.

>>50345149
Friendly reminder that someone on the writing staff thought Kursed was a good idea and nobody stopped them.
>>
Are there perks that may help you avoid drastic personality changes you experience after taking Abomination in Dune?
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
>>50345177
Common Sense.

Realize taking Abomination is a horrible idea. Find other ways to become eldritch.

Gonna pass out now
>>
>>50345177
Yes there are.

No I'm not telling. They're scattered all over the place. If you're desperate, look through the archives, I've referenced many of them before.
>>
>>50345177
Well always you perks like those from Robocop solve outside influences from changing your personality.
However Abomination is a perk so it's fiat vs fiat.
You really shouldn't take abomination it's not a good plan.
>>
>>50345197
Hilariously, that's one that would not work, as this is not an outside influence. There are dozens that would, though. Basically the you-are-you perks, or that thing from Persona that lets you blend all of your various jump personalities into one for instance.
>>
>>50345213
Well the one in robocop isn't just outside influences, that's just the easiest way to write it down.
It's a you are you perk. Probably the most direct out of all of them really.
>>
>>50345233
Oh, I see which one you mean. Anon, It's You. Yeah, that would work.

I recommend more than one of these types of perks just to be certain though. You'll still have voices in your head clamoring for attention, mind, unless you take some sort of other measure.
>>
>>50345177
Why do you even want that perk? Perhaps we can find an alternative that doesn't require askign the Benefactor to put millions of voices in your head?
>>
Jump 208: Spyro Classic
>King of Pentacles, reversed: An unyielding businessman, with a gift for identifying weakness and exploiting it for personal gain.
>Age: 28
>Family: Dream Weaver
I believe you can get me through the niiiight~
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Crossover Panic (+600)
Crossovers are fun. Except when they're not. This is not. Because no one likes Crash Bandicoot.
>From Beyond the Realms (1300)
You're getting a dragon form, and you're getting a dragon form. Everyone gets a dragon form. And everyone is going to be purple and get the same perks from the drop-in line that I have, short of Black Magic.
>Harbinger of Magic (Free, Drop-In)
Yes. Yay magic.
>Manaical Laughter (Free, Drop-In)
http://youtu.be/R6MlHxAzLXA
>Corruption Adept (1100, Drop-In)
Now THIS is a useful looking thing. All the benefits of being corrupted with none of the drawbacks, aside from palette swapping!
>Black Magic (800, Drop-In)
"Combat focused magic is forbidden! Oh no, that guy knows combat magic and he's going to take over the world, help us!" Morons.
>I Still Got It (600)
This is going up there with Old Age And Treachery, and Still Got It, from the action movie jumps. Rare, but nice to have.
>Color of Royalty (300)
I am a purple dragon. Your opinion is invalid.
>Scepter of Power (0, Drop-In)
What have we here? Another thing to build into my gauntlet, I see. It's been a bit since I've found something worth including, but this is definitely being added.

Why is Crash Bandicoot here.

You know what? No. Forget it. I don't care that I can't use clairvoyance to figure out why things are falling apart, there are only so many villains out there that could be doing this, and I'm going to find them. And I'm going to beat them until they FIX IT. No matter how many beatings it takes.

God, I hate Crash Bandicoot.
>>
Are the Elder Scrolls jump the considered the same as Morroblivion and Skyrim?

They have different perks and gear
>>
>>50345285
The 'Elder Scrolls' jump was split into Morroblivion and Skyrim, but left on the drive as a memento of sorts.
>>
so I was thinking of making burrito bison jump, mostly just because I want rocket-lucha to be a thing; is there somewhere else that exists already?
>>
>>50345297
I think the Elder Scrolls jump also lets you go to any period of time you want to, whether its to one of the earlier games, like Daggerfall or Arena, or something like the First Era during the height of the empire, or maybe also the Fifth Era, post-Landfall (although you may be floating among a bunch of gears).
>>
>>50345297
Thanks for the Clarification.
>>
>>50344888
>Harry Potter
Hermione & Krum: Unfortunately a long distance relationship didn't work out with both of them being busy with ministry work and quidditch. They remained good friends.

>Cinematic Marvel
Captain America & Peggy Carter: A little magic, a blood transfusion of my super blood, and BAM! 1940s model Carter sans wrinkles and alzheimer's. Now I'm Steve's second best friend (stupid Bucky).

>Legend of Korra
Korra & Asami: From day fucking one!

>BSG
Starbuck & Apollo: "Stop being afraid of loving each other you fracking idiots! Don't marry other people because you're afraid to commit!"

>Halo
John-117 & Cortana: Downloaded her into a Cylon body and reworked her coding to avoid rampancy (which was a bitch). Their awkwardness was sooooo cute!

>RWBY
Yang & Blake: Started before start of Volume 4 and not looking so good at moment.

>Mass Effect:
Jack & Miranda: "Fight, fight, kiss, kiss!" POW! "Ok, I'll stop."

>El Dorado
Chel & Tulio & Miguel: "Both? Both. Both is good."

Need to check files for rest.
>>
>>50344888
>How often do you shit characters/play match maker
Oh God you have no idea. There was one point in the chain where I sort of went crazy and started pairing up everyone, starting in Awakening (where most of initial efforts were focused on getting Chrom and Robin together) and continuing on from there. I think the most bizarre pairing I ever made was Death the Kid and Crona. It...sort of worked, actually? Because he was very kind and gentlemanly with her (I always thought of manga Crona as a girl, and since the jump is based on the manga continuity...), and she in turn was able to reach out when he was having his symmetry freak outs (it took a bit though, she still was too nervous the first couple of times). Eventually, they managed to get a decent thing going on, looking after the other and enjoying life. Helps that together, with a little training and advice from me, they were able to defeat Medusa, allowing Crona to finally throw off her "mother"'s hold on her.
>>
>>50345273
It's not that I really want it, I'm just asking if such thing is possible. I suppose I'll look for ways to make my mind as alien as possible and mental defense perks elsewhere.
>>
>>50345416
Young Justice has Incomprehensible?
>>
>>50345416
>Is such a thing even possible?

Yes. It is. Honestly, you're not going to make your mind alien, though. You're just going to make it occupied by many of your direct ancestors who are bog-standard humans and not even jumpers. Keep in mind that this only gives you ancestors from that jump. No other jumps' ancestry goes into your head, sadly.
>>
>>50345146
Not impatient just curious I've been away from Jumpchain for a few months, and I've only recently gotten back in to it
>>
>>50345416
Take the perk in Psychonaut that gives you a mindscape populated by versions of yourself from past jumps. Theres also a perk in Stalker (Marked By The Zone): Reading your mind is like trying to speak in color; ultimately impossible for all but the most unhinged.
>>
>>50345485
Oh I wasn't saying you were, just mentioning another option if you didn't want to wait.
>>
>>50345461
>>50345505
Already have them, but thanks.

>>50345463
I see. But what if someone who was never human to begin with and doesn't have any ancestors takes Abomination?
>>
>>50345542
No ancestors, even in the jump? Okay, here.

http://youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ
>>
>>50345173
> Kursed
>>
File: Marvel U v3.png (2MB, 4990x4584px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel U v3.png
2MB, 4990x4584px
So I'm looking at Cosmic Fact in the Marvel Jump
Does it effect only that jump of does it carry over to other Jumps
>>
>>50345643
If I remember correctly Cosmic Fact makes you a marvel comic book character in other jumps. Which is kind of hilarious if they have comic books, but otherwise not that great.
>>
>>50345643
The way it's worded, it mentions only the Marvel universe, but if you wanted to say "I'm a Cosmic Fact in all universes" I personally don't see a problem with it...?
>>
>>50345646
I was under the impression that it simply tied you more deeply into whatever universe you were in
Giving you a greater connection to the inhabitants and a broader knowledge of the setting
>>
God, this is going to be long, just for the build itself.

Jump 209: Legends of Spyro
>The Star, reversed: Desperation leading to blind faith in false solutions.
>Age: 22
>Location: Abandoned Temple
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Gritty Realism (+200), Spyro's Kingdom (+300), The Call (Mandatory), Malicious Curiosity (Mandatory), Malicious Interest (Mandatory), Malicious Obsession (+300)
So not only is Spyro's kingdom going to get invaded, but I'm going to have the finger pointed at me by the Chronicler while my companions and I take the brunt of the attacks... and Malefor looks at me crosseyed because I went full Aether and wants to corrupt me. (Surprise, that won't stick very well, buddy.)
Faaantastic.
>Species: Dragon
>Unnatural Size (x2)
Well, I already had a dragon form that was a mile and a half long. Now I have another that's 1500 feet tall and easily ten times as long as the old form. Assuming I don't try to make it bigger by way of using Anton's Key and Delphiki’s Organelles.
>Colossal Grace
Hey, when you're going to end up being THAT large, this is crucial.
>True Elemental Affinity
I'm not so concerned about radiating my tertiary element as I am my primary and secondary... though I imagine if it expresses, it would have its uses.
>Bloody Magical
Huh. Now I can use my scales to make wands. Promising.
>Magical Sustenance
Considering how magical I am, does this basically make me self-sufficient? Wait, I already have perks for that. Oh well, no harm in it; I'm gonna nom the magic.
>Medical Knowledge (Free, Drop-In)
>Crystal Rewiring (Free, Drop-In)
>A Matter of Perspective (1500)
>Elementalism (x3) (1200)
One free, one for 100, one for 200.
>First Element: Light Aether
>Second Element: Dark Aether
Creation. Destruction. They go hand in hand. The trick, of course, is to balance the two of them.
>Third Element: Fear
"Shin Cross of the planet Earth, you have the ability to instill great fear-" "Hey now, you're ahead of schedule. Back to DC with you."
>>
>>50345727
>Unbreakable Will (Free, Dragon)
WAY STATUS: [_] LOST [_] NOT LOST [X] NANI SORE
>Elemental Training (Free, Dragon
I'd be insane if I didn't take this as a freebie. Having SOME idea of how to utilize aether is much preferable to having none at all.
>Elemental Synergy (900, Drop-In)
Being able to work with my elements so I can figure them out
>Supernatural Senses (800)
Being able to sense magic, indeed even different types of magic, sound to be very important things.
>Aether Cannon (Free, Drop-In)
Aw, I was hoping for a bass cannon. I'll have to tweak this to see if it can wub while it fires, for amusement's sake.
>Medical Kit (Free, Drop-In)
Well, this will no doubt prove handy?
>Holographic Map (750, Drop-In)
A map of the area within 1000km of where I'm at? Heck yes I'll take it.
>Magitech Tool Kit (700, Drop-In)
Honestly? Having a repair kit on hand for magitech repairs is super handy.
>Green Chains (Free, Drop-In)
Not sure that I'll make use of this now, but... never know.
>Pool of Visions (400, Drop-In)
This is worth making my stay more difficult. I'll certainly be putting it to use in the future.
>Companion Import+ (0)
I've got both kinds of aether... and I ensured that all my companions do as well, though they'll each have a different element than fear. Though since they tend to have less shapeshifting abilities than I do, I'd be well served to ensure their dragon forms are slightly more sane sizes than mine.
>>
>>50345731
So it's a more realistic setting where Spyro and Cinder are in charge - for certain values of realism, anyway - and after a year, Malefor is going to invade. With an honest-to-god army.

Hm. Yeah, I can still work with this. After all, I and all of my companions have both light and dark aether at our command. Sure, this means that Malefor's army has us down as a top priority, short of taking control of the kingdom itself, but we can use that to our advantage... engineer situations to get their soldiers in places that benefit us, test their tactics, and gain an understanding of how they work.

Really, the most challenging part of this is adapting my technology to work with the dragon alt-form that I've gained. Other than that... this is a very interesting challenge, one I've not faced, but to be completely honest the odds aren't insurmountable.

Not since I've learned that I can rely on my companions.

Still, going to invest heavily in the robot army to try and keep the body count down. I'm not a fan of huge wars with massive casualties.
>>
>>50345643
Does a DC one exist famalam?
>>
>>50345831
The perk or the image?
>>
>>50345052
Did... did Hermione fuck Harry so hard he died and came back to live with Horcrux gone... or did he literally fuck him so hard the Voldemort piece couldn't handle it
>>
>>50345862
It's Hermoine. She's thorough. She probably fucked him to death and it was so good that when he got to the afterlife he went 'oh, I can go on to the next adventure or I can come back to life GEE LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT A MINUTE'.

But no, seriously, I'm just going along with the assumption that Harry being that happy was enough to push out that sliver of Voldemort's soul. It's not like he was actually an intentional horcrux, honestly for all we know Petunia was trying to dislodge it with a frying pan.
>>
Gnosis 50 is described as "almost omnipotent" and "generally, they can do anything they propose to do, without regard to their antagonists."
Is that enough to headbutt YHVH in the face so hard that he dies off for good everywhere?
>>
>>50346221
Probably not. YHVH is part of the Great Will, the true God of the SMT multiverse. Even if the Great Will itself finds him distasteful, he's a part of it, and so destroying him is most likely impossible. Then again, perhaps you could combine your powers with the Great Will's in order to help it purge him for good? It clearly dislikes him, given that it supports humans in their efforts to defeat and overthrow him.
>>
>>50345860
the image please, perks are nice though
>>
Do companions imported into Ultimate Spider-Man get the 400 extra CP for powers and the various builders in that jump?
>>
>>50346541
that would be nice but it does specify you rather than everyone
>>
File: So..... Who's Going To Fix This.jpg (115KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
So..... Who's Going To Fix This.jpg
115KB, 800x640px
So Jumpers, how do you divide by zero and what happens when you do?
>>
>>50346630
I'd rather get an answer from the jumpmaker, bancho.
>>
>>50346221
Maybe, but how would you even begin getting that?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50344888
Whenever it's necessary, no more and no less. Love is like chaos theory; both have a tendency to be annoyingly close to profound metaphysical forces that go kaboom when nudged wrong.

>How happy

Fairly happy, as such things go. I run millions of simulations at a minimum, if only because I've never liked making things that don't last.

>horribly wrong

...glitches do happen rarely, though. Again, newfound metaphysical connections tend to bug up the sensors. Damn machine seemed to think Merlin and Author should've married on one occassion, had to do a full reboot before Mordred was accidentally retconned.

Also the readings for Shinji and Rei were, uh. 50/50. They ended up being pretty danged codependent, even if the amoromometer confirmed it WAS genuine. But on the other hand, it was sometimes a little hard to tell where every human on the planet's dopamine and serotonin levels ended and theirs begun.

Pity about Asuka, though. With her designated love interest missing, presumed secret mastermind of Earth/scholar of the First Ancestral Race the machine gave her a 70% probability of dying alone in her 50s, 42% of drunkenly showing up to Kaji's place in her twenties only to puke on his lawn in a panic upon seeing Misato in his lap, and 16% suicide by hanging in a week.

>>50346720
Well, that really depends on where you are. All zeros aren't created equal.

In Transmetropolitan, you gotta do a LOT of math, in Elder Scrolls you gotta build a giant robot and in Billy and Many you gotta make Mandy smile.

And whatever happens, so does regret. Which is why I've tried not to, moreso than necessary. You have any idea how hard it is to rewrite the entire Pattern and halting the Wheel of Time after subsuming the Dark One? It's like trying to play Jenga.

With quicksand.

In the middle of a pond.
>>
File: technical difficulties.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
technical difficulties.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>50346720
I'm not sure, it involved some reeeally good stuff, but I know that after Washu fixed it she gave me a Gibbs slap and made me promise never to do it again.
>>
>>50346541
No just you. Companions just get the CP prescribed under their import rules.
>>
>>50345643
Pretty sure Marvel Anon said something along the lines of this:
>>50345696
>>
>>50347054
Well, that's a shame, but it makes sense. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>50344888
I try not to meddle, but I do try to short-circuit artificial romantic tension created by authors who don't know how to write interesting romances. I spent a lot of time heading off fiancées and giving Ranma romantic advice, for example.

But sometimes it's just inevitable. Sometimes I save a romantic interest from an untimely death and things progress from there, like when I stopped the Euphinator incident in Code Geass and she and Suzaku got together. Sometimes me short-circuiting the plot keeps the proper level of sexual tension from developing, like when I killed Voldemort in Book 4 and all of the couples ended up completely different. And sometimes I just steal someone's canonical love interest before they ever hook up. That actually happens a lot, come to think of it.
>>
File: forgive.jpg (213KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
forgive.jpg
213KB, 1200x853px
Red Dead Redemption:

Outlaw
22 years old
Great Plains
Basic Shooting Skills
Horse Riding
Dead Eye Targeting 300
Incognito
Cold As Ice 700
Ambush 800
Honour Amongst Thieves 1000
Folk Hero 1300
Guns
Companion Import 1350
Leeroy: Drop-In, Dead Eye Targeting 300, Drifter, A Regular Annie Oakley 600
Nigel West Dickens' Elixir 1550
Wanted Poster
Bounty 1450
Wanted Man 1250
Random Animal Attack 950

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare:

28 years old
Henningan's Stead
Undead Hunter
Physical Training
Go For The Head 200
Holy Warrior 500
I Am Me 1100
Companion Import 1150
Leeroy: Undead, Undead Physiology, Special Infected 100, Resistant 300, I Am Me 600, You Hunger For the Flesh of the Living
Undead Bait
The Legend Continues
Glitches 950

Posting these builds because these jumps are neat, they can leave you with 50 CP left over which is sort of annoying and because the continuity drawback works really well.

First build establishes me as a famous outlaw who keeps getting attacked by bears. I can slow my perception of time, give hard glares, ambush folk and can spot loyalty or disloyalty with a glance. My companion and assistant gets a really good shooting perk as he can't rely in Enhanced Mastery for that sort of thing as I do, also picked up the bullet time thing for him as it's neat.

Second build is 10 years later and I've aged unusually well having the body that is only 6 years older for some reason (not sure if I'm doing it right). I've also gone straight (sort of) as a killer of zombies, perhaps I turned righteous crusader after my companion got bit as he is now a zombie. Probably going to put him back in the box for this one due to the whole flesh eating business. Took I Am Me as it makes it impossible to alter me or my companion's character which is pretty great. Also took something that lets me burn the undead with holy fire with normal attacks and sense weaknesses. Also the world has gone mad due to Glitches so people probably think the world is ending.
>>
File: we need to go higher.png (59KB, 975x82px) Image search: [Google]
we need to go higher.png
59KB, 975x82px
>>50346221
Why stop at 50?
>>
>>50345860
>Meta-Apokolips

That is so dumb. I'm glad New 52 is over.
>>
>>50347824
More importantly, is it even possible? Because I'm getting the impression from the other non-answers that it isn't.
>>
>>50347824
That sounds like you'd be getting into Suggsverse bullshit.
>>
>>50347894
There is no mechanically possible way (In Anima itself) to get above Gnosis 40 without GM fiat.
>>
>>50347910
Again-is it even possible? Like, I remember someone basically saying you're born with Gnosis ratings rather than earning them, and the only things with 50+ are gods and stuff that aren't backgrounds in the jump.
>>
>>50347953
Stalled by the post timer yet again. Well, that answers that then.
>>
>>50347953
Correcting myself, with the Exxcet rules update you can get to 45.
>>
>>50347894
>>50347953
>>50347957
I imagine someone will figure out a way at some point.

Not for power, mind you, but because they want to do something trivial in a really cool way.
>>
>>50347883
It is?
>>
>>50345930
>Petunia was trying to dislodge it with a frying pan.
Petunia is the hero that the Wizarding world needs
>>
>>50347953
What is Gnosis anyways? Divine power? Spiritual? Magic?
>>
>>50348568
Narrative importance.
>>
File: 71a9845890b998585e42c0aa402981ad.png (315KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
71a9845890b998585e42c0aa402981ad.png
315KB, 675x1200px
>>50344888
I learned long, long ago that the best I can do is sit at the sidelines and offer a few gentle pushes to my favorite couples to get them going in the right direction. Occasionally I can help head off the larger misunderstandings to help things flow smoother. Korra was a PRIME example of that.

But generally I don't meddle deeply or try to shift couples around. Mostly because I've learned, as a Jumper, I have some messed up views about relationships in general. The less said about that on a blue board, the better.

That said, I do sometimes find myself inadvertently interfering with relationships. Right now my Jumper is in "It Is Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon" and he knows /nothing/ about the setting. Bumped into the Main Character, which wasn't hard considering he's the only white haired young man in the city and SCREAMS MC just to look at him, and is now giving him relationship advice and confidence training. Which is probably going to result in him going full harem life.

>>50344933
>Zim and Gaz
In a strange way, I can see it working. Their mutual insanity meshing well until one day, a few decades from now, Zim blows up the kitchen making waffles and the knives come out.
>>
>>50348336
The whole 'see that guy that you have been battling for the last 20 years? He was only an aspect of the very same being, but stronger' is one of my most hated tropes.
>>
>>50348568
Essentially this >>50348590
The more Gnosis you have the less you bend to existences whims and the more it bends to yours.

Also past a certain point you just can't be killed by beings of a sufficiently lower gnosis.
>>
>>50348396
And probably the one it deserves, too.
>>
>>50348847
How is it justified in setting though? I kind of doubt they have this important concept in the setting and justify it with 'lol plot'. Is it some weird conceptual weight divorced from any other supernatural conceit like magic or the soul?
>>
File: 1479376860888.jpg (830KB, 1850x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1479376860888.jpg
830KB, 1850x2500px
All right, so I promised you all a Mechanical WIP for FLCL for a while now. So here it is.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JqcnU0iXd-_GMVH-bQ2FZ176wxqUvJ_qarBUw6s-Mo/edit?usp=sharing

The Perks and Items are done, excepting fluff to set the tone. Companions and Drawbacks are next on the block, but I've got them mostly planned out already. I would appreciate any holes pointed out but please remember this is still a WIP. Things can be changed.
>>
>>50348987
Yes. It is basically how important you are.
>>
>>50349047
Does pulling guitars out of people's heads and not giving them back affect them in any way? I'm half tempted to try stealing guitars throughout the chain.

Also, what happens if you take Mechanica perks as a different origin? They sound like they need a mechanical body to function.
>>
>>50348987
Pretty sure it's an in character thing. The empress has the highest (for a human) gnosis in history, and this is why almost every one of the god analogues gave her Elan 50/are paying as much attention to her as they can without actually making her a champion of one of them.
>>
File: 2b8eb4c9b5af3ac3f77e074c63252f5d.png (329KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2b8eb4c9b5af3ac3f77e074c63252f5d.png
329KB, 675x1200px
>>50349575
Stealing guitars will have no adverse effect on others. They may not appreciate it considering you just slammed your arm elbow deep into their head to drag the guitar out, but it won't harm or weaken them.

The Mechanica perks are not locked out for the other backgrounds, they're just written that way due to an early attempt to infuse them with fluff. It was supposed to read like an instruction manual or advertising brochure. You can still take them and they'll operate correctly. It just might look a little weird if you start eating cell phones and toasters in public and healing.

Of course, if you want to twist it a bit and say you're some cyborg created by Medical Mechanica, that works too.
>>
>>50349662
THE GUITAR IS A METAPHOR FOR PENIS
>>
>>50349727
OH NO HARUKO STOLE MY PENIS
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>50349727
Yes, that was fairly obvious.
FLCL is "babby's first metaphor" and everything, including the guitars, has like three different intentional meanings.

The Guitars also represent willingness to grow up and change, and to better yourself as a human being.
Which is another reason Eyebrows can't even make a proper guitar, because he's been the same person for years.
>>
>>50348050
I mean, they could just do one of the optional scenarios and then wait until they get their Spark.
I think if you did the Megas Therion or Three Treasures ones, those also boost your Gnosis.
>>
File: Haruko.png (197KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
Haruko.png
197KB, 500x509px
>>50349762
LOOK SHE'S HOLDING MY PENIS
>>
>>50349047
>sigh
>takes "70% less fur"
The shit I put up with.
>>
File: 1477265091783.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477265091783.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>50349802
>>50349762
>>50349727
>>50349662
>>
File: 1474943728011.gif (257KB, 360x239px) Image search: [Google]
1474943728011.gif
257KB, 360x239px
>>50349814
>>sigh
>>takes "70% less fur"
>The shit I put up with.
Bunnies are energetic, anon. I hope you've been stacking endurance and regeneration perks.

>>50349662
4 u
>>
File: tumblr_o6ln06njxe1s2wio8o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ln06njxe1s2wio8o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>50349802
>>50349821

SHE'S RIDING IT NOW
NOW SHE'S RIDING ON TOP OF IT
>>
Any Nanoha aficionados around?

I can't find any description for how big the Saint's Cradle, the Arthra, and the Claudia are, and the images of them I did find were no good for figuring out scale, so I'd like the opinion of someone who actually saw them in action.

Mostly curious since I heard people treat the first like it was a magitech city, when it's really a battleship, and I can't make heads or tails of what the ship classifications given to the latter two are supposed to mean.
>>
File: 1477684696194.jpg (557KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1477684696194.jpg
557KB, 1200x1694px
>>50349836
>>
File: 9874851.png (659KB, 714x996px) Image search: [Google]
9874851.png
659KB, 714x996px
>>50349727
>>50349762
>>50349802
>>50349821
>>50349836
>>50349834
Never change /jc/. Never change.

>>50349814
>The shit I put up with.
She's the cutest rabbit no matter what percent fur you make her.
>>
File: 1479266384211.jpg (103KB, 726x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479266384211.jpg
103KB, 726x600px
>>50349911
>She's the cutest rabbit no matter what percent fur you make her.
She is. She really is.
>>
Could we blacklist all softcap perks? They're only used by those insects who want to wanl omnipotence.
>>
File: I want to ____ that bunny.png (2MB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I want to ____ that bunny.png
2MB, 1000x1080px
>>50349911
>>50349834
>>50349814
>>50349047
>>
Butts > Breasts
>>
File: titsvass1478409254994.png (2MB, 1071x5000px) Image search: [Google]
titsvass1478409254994.png
2MB, 1071x5000px
>>50349949
Slow your roll, young blood. Unless you fought in that war you really should leave well enough alone.
>>
>>50349936
Will omnipotence give you the power to spell check your shit posts?
>>
>>50349962
>KLK
You know, I really hated that property at first but it's grown on me. After watching the show a couple times, KLK is now a favorite jump of mine and my kamui is a big part of my build.

It's my iconic Spawn costume, only with fanservice.
>>
File: Don't do it.gif (199KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Don't do it.gif
199KB, 500x482px
>>50349962
I was there for that thread, I didn't vote because I like both.
>>
>>50349047
>>50349947
You think she's a sub? I think she's a sub.
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>50350049
I think you need to take it down a notch.
>>
>>50350005
Really? I just hate it even more. The premise is pathetic.
>>
>>50350038
Truly the only winning move, is to waifu them both.
>>
This is why people hate furries.
>>
>>50350092
This thread was founded on pokephillia. Wrong place to complain, senpai.
>>
File: Chaotic Evil.jpg (105KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Evil.jpg
105KB, 600x905px
>>50350092
Quiet, we're talking about Ryuko's Boobs and Satsuki's Ass now.

>>50350090
You see that SEEMS like a good idea, but then you have to take along Mako because of Ryuko, and Mako brings along her family, and Gamagoori who's in love with her.
And if Gamagoori and Satsuki are going, then the rest of the Devas will wanna go too, and it just becomes a mess.
>>
>>50350144
>you have to take along Mako because of Ryuko
>doubt.meme
Nah, Mako can make it on her own and Ryuko will be busy enough that she won't notice Mako's absence after a while.

Also? Despite her nice rack, Mako is horribly annoying.
>>
>>50350144
That's not evil, only chaotic neutral.
>>
File: DOGS!.png (706KB, 671x649px) Image search: [Google]
DOGS!.png
706KB, 671x649px
>>50350181
I meant that Mako will insist on coming along, because she's Mako.
>>
>>50350005
>>50350144
Do you have to wash kamui? I'm just wondering what you have to do for kamui maintenance. I remember from the anime that if you really sync up with your kamui, the blood draw is very negligible so that's not a concern of mine. However, I don't know how you'd take care of one and, to be honest, unless it's naked time I don't know that I'd want to take mine off.
>>
>>50350211
You don't HAVE to, but Senketsu greatly enjoyed being washed and ironed.
>>
>>50349859
I WOULD be an expert on this subject if I watched StrikerS, so all you're getting is the Athra from me since thats in the original and As. That being said I dont think you ever get shots of it side by side w/ anything you can really use scale with, but you should probably watch the series for a second opinion.

Yeah kinda a useless answer but i thought i'd remember as i typed
>>
My build for KLK is terrible. I'm a shitty seamstress with a 2 star uniform. Just an embarrassment.
>>
>>50350005
>It's my iconic Spawn costume, only with fanservice.
Wait. Kamui have the same degree of freedom and ... prehensileness, is that a word?, and flexibility as Spawn costumes?
>>
>>50350275
>Do you remember how much control the wearers have over what the kamui looks like
They don't, Kamui look like what they look like. They SLIGHTLY, and only slightly, personalize themselves for different wearers, but it's still mostly the same.
>>
Hey jc

How does the perk that makes things develop a 'Heart' in KH go?

I mean, heart is basically a soul or a kind of soul that allows to feel human emotions.

Could I take Daemons from Warhammer, stuff them in poeple Jinchuuriki style and work them into powersources and actual beings beyond the literal mass of slaughter and lust they are? Basically pulling a Kurama.

Giving said people the heart-making perk of course.
>>
>>50350230
>No ki
>No kamui
Loser
>>
>>50350092
Oh shush. People do the same shit with Hermione Granger and you know it.
>>
So is it a rule that kamui have to not cover much of your body to work? Can't go around with one that's a pimp coat?
>>
>>50350005
>KLK doesn't have a canon companion option
>No fanfic option to go to any of pic related
>No Live A Live jump that references the similar titles
Shit, /jc/, get your act together.
>>
>>50350324
They are designed to not cover much of your body because with the exception of Senketsu, they are kind of malevolent monsters who want to eat you. And Senketsu would have drained way too much blood if he was much more covering.
>>
>>50350324
Get some regen perks that include recovering blood and you can wear whatever you want.
>>
>>50350324
>>50350351
>>50350339
Well, he would have done that before she accepted him. Once she accepted him and stopped fighting him, his blood draw from her was reduced to a single drop.
>>
>>50350372
There is no implication that her father was aware that would happen.
Also she needed the time to accept him.
Also if Satsuki and Senketsu is any indication, the Synchronization thing where it only needs a drop of blood is because Senketsu is part human.
>>
>>50350403
I thought it was because she was part LF and she accepted him, ala it was psychosomatic.
>>
>>50350433
It's kinda both, when Satsuki wore Senketsu she used Kamui Synchronization, and when Ryuko wore Junketsu she used Kamui Override.
So it's definitely partly Senketsu.
>>
>>50350339
So we just need infinite blood and lotsa willpower, then?
>>
>>50350481
I think it would work. I didn't make the jump, I'm no where near that good, but it makes sense to me.
Disco Mom wore one that was a full gown.
>>
>>50350515
To be fair, Disco Milf was more LF than human by that point.
>>
>>wait no fuck linking to all these posts
So not even Conservatively Dressed would help here?
>>
>>50350481
Not the jump maker either, but some will and regen perks would likely mitigate the issues with a larger kamui. Also as >>50350567 and >>50350515 suggested, being part LF doesn't hurt in the least.
>>
File: 256px-Moes_Bar_1.jpg (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
256px-Moes_Bar_1.jpg
10KB, 256x192px
Tell me /jc/, what's currently going on 'Jumper's', everyone favorite multidimensional tavern?
>>
>>50350593
I don't get what you're asking.
>>
>>50350230

That's why you must gain power. I started out with a similar predicament but then I decided "fuck that" and used my powers from other jumps to absorb the original life fiber in me, and now I'm fucking invincible and producing life fibers from my own body
>>
>>50350778
It's the perk that makes a Kamui less monstrous and actually reasonable. I'm wondering if it would keep me from turning into a dried husk if I tried to use it.
>>
>>50350862
If I remember right, it turns it from a monster to something similar to animal intelligence that's not immediately hostile toward you. So if you treat it right and mitigate some of the inherent issues with using a kamui, ie. will and regen perks, you should be good.

I wouldn't count on CD alone to save me, but I'm a fan of defense in depth. I don't like hanging everything on one perk.
>>
>>50350887
My backup plan is just to switch into a humanoid alt-form that has no blood.
>>
>>50350637

crying
>>
>>50350921
If it needs blood to survive, that might starve it, famalam
>>
>>50350637
>So. That was Bellatrix Lestrange
>>Yep. She's the one who tortured my parents into insanity.
>Huh. Well she did have a bad case of crazy eyes
>>>Forget her eyes, did you see her TITS?!
>Nora, pl-
>>>And those teeth. Mmm, I bet she's a biter.
>Goddamn it Nora. What did I tell you?
>>>Don't talk about my fetishes in front of people that we like. They might change their mind.
>>...What's a fetish?
>God. Damn. It. Nora.
>>
>>50350956
>>50350921

It doesn't actually starve it, it just renders it inactive. Life fibers that don't have access to blood become dormant, so it'd fall asleep and you'd be unable to use its powers.

Senketsu freaked out and demanded more blood after he woke back up, though, because he didn't want to fall asleep again, so probably be aware of that.
>>
>>50350991
Daily reminder that if you hit Harry Potter after D&D Neville's one Mass Heal spell away from having his parents back.
>>
>>50351053
>Mass Heal
Aren't they dead?
>>
>>50351072
No. Just broken.
>>
>>50351072
No, Harry's parents are dead. His got tortured into insanity. Heal cures insanity.
>>
File: 2b7c9fae066d32c92323d6d40865c724.png (851KB, 1200x930px) Image search: [Google]
2b7c9fae066d32c92323d6d40865c724.png
851KB, 1200x930px
Just so everyone is clear about this...

CCDT is working on Bojack Horseman again, after I burned myself out working on it. We have both agreed to this. He also plans to image it.

That is all.
>>
>>50351190
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE,
COOL DRINK OF WATER SUCH A SWEET SURPRISE
>>
>>50351214
TASTE SO GOOD MAKES A GROWN MAN CRY

Who makes the best cherry pie in Jumpchain?
>>
>>50351190
Bojack Horseman? The only Bojack I know is the one from DBZ
>>
File: 4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>50351226
>Who makes the best cherry pie in Jumpchain?
>pic related
>>
File: Rorona.jpg (659KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rorona.jpg
659KB, 1280x720px
>>50351214
>>50351226
Well she fucking specced in the pie tree of alchemy so she better make the best fuckin pies in the world
>>
>>50351268
Toriko is the answer to most food questions.

Their cherries are probably the size of houses and eat people alive, however.
>>
>>50351266
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3398228/

It's an adult animated series on Netflix that's best classified as a comedic drama. It's very much for the adult crowd and has some very deep, dark moments sprinkled in between fairly silly comedy. It's worth watching, but building a Jump for it is draining for a number of reasons.
>>
File: lewd1471216667157.jpg (372KB, 1276x738px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1471216667157.jpg
372KB, 1276x738px
>>50351268
>>
What jumps let you give part of your own power to others? I know that Dresden and Disgaea both do, but it is always good to have more options
>>
>>50351631
God of War has a neat paint / tattoo option that I use the shit out of.
>>
>>50351631
Kamen Rider Showa Part 2. Drop-In Capstone.
>>
So, Jumpers, what's your Magnum Opus?
>>
Do any of the Final Fantasys show actual resurrection and not just reviving the near-dead?
>>
what would it take to kill YHVH?
>>
>>50351731
Calling something "Magnum Opus" implies there will never be anything greater. Can't allow THAT to happen.

>>50351819
FFX is... Weird, with its definition of life and death, so that might be what you need.
>>
>>50351631
Smite has that Golden Chain thing.
Imaginary Friend has two options, one for physical, one for mental.
Cardcaptor Sakura has a perk for putting powers in objects, IIRC. Maybe you could do some amulet shenanigans.
That one fightan game jump what with the giant monsters has a sort of herald/avatar option.

>>50351731
You mean like a symphony?
I'm working on one that uses exclusively annoying or unconventional instruments: combs, kazoos, cacti, black powder, jugs, shattering glass, tasers, etc.
>>
>>50351882
Killing him is easy, just break into his 4-D realm and punch him really hard. Keep in mind that this will result in you being tortured in Hell for eternity after you die if you obey the rules of the universe.
As for getting rid of him forever, you've got a few options:
1: Destroy humanity entirely.
2: Change what it means to be human, so that nobody ever thinks up a YHVH-like concept and brings him back into being.
3: Have his true self be observed and understood by humans, lowering him to the level of a very powerful demon.
As for destroying him for good, everywhere? Ask Stephen.
>>
File: Perfection.png (772KB, 920x645px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.png
772KB, 920x645px
>>50351731
>>
>>50351819
No. True death is shown to be something that's immutable in every Final Fantasy except Type-0, where no one is truly alive due to the way the world has been constructed as a laboratory.
>>
>>50351731
Creating a God of Nothingness who is forgotten by everything.
>>
File: 1455791700646.png (287KB, 548x846px) Image search: [Google]
1455791700646.png
287KB, 548x846px
>>50351968
>Jumper
>Dying
>Respecting the laws of one universe after the leave it or even while inside of it.
>>
File: konata izumi.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
konata izumi.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>>50351731
I combined LOTR's Elven Lembas Bread with Discworld's Dwarven Bread, interweaving some of the inherent background magic of the Disc into it as part of the ritual, in order to create the Ultimate Bread.

Then I forgot to have some reason for doing this, so I just left it behind in Discworld when I moved on to a new world.

I made sure to build a small adventuring dungeon to guard it in before I left, so I'm sure it'll be fine.
>>
Can anyone post the latest version of GHQ and the supplement? Is it finished yet?
>>
He's home from school.
>>
>He seriously thinks people don't know he pretends to be both sides at this point.
>>
Oh go, did I stumble into some IRC or SB drama? Never mind then, I'll just go archive diving.
>>
Other than sand or water what would be a good material to use for Demolecularized from the new Spiderman jump?
>>
File: Cosmic_Cube.png (562KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic_Cube.png
562KB, 1024x569px
So, uh.... Remember that Artificial Cosmic Cube from the Avengers - Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump? The one that acts as an infinitely-chargeable battery?
I somehow filled it.
>>
>>50352800
Gaunlet already nerfed it even though most people were okay with it how it was.
>>
>>50352349
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say but I can't into phrasing.
Too bad about Aleph, though.
>>
>>50352928
Wouldn't that bee too rare, both in terms of the perk's limits and for effectively using it's powers?
>>
>>50352943
That would require you to first defeat and overpower an omnipotent being, which would require you to already be omnipotent, which would render the perk irrelevant. You fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>50353023
And any nigh-omnipotent being can still simply destroy you in a literal atto-second unless you're already comparably powerful to them.

Even then it would be, by definition, not free. You'd have both spend 900 points on it and be required to overcome a fucking comic entity in a battle of wills while also having a way to make sure they dont simply blink you out of existence or tear asunder the fabric of reality and cast you to the end of time.
>>
>>50352972
Just get rich.
>>
>>50352892
How?
>>
Why do people avoid Ravenloft? If you go in and stay neutral good for the duration, and can hammer buildings past the horizon, is it still dangerous?
>>
>>50353132
So you've diluted the term to uselessness, then. We're both nigh-omnipotent in real life, because we're equilaterally distant from true omnipotence as any character in fiction.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>50353159
The Dark Gods actively try to corrupt anyone Good into being Evil, and then punish them for being Evil.
>>
>>50353132
Alright, I'll go to JoJo and /co/co/ and get two stands. Am I nigh-omnipotent?
>>
>>50353244
Justice can't be the shitposter because shitposting isn't justice!
I know I bit the bait I just couldn't help myself.
>>
>>50353397
See >>50353305
>>
>>50353340
But two Stands and twenty Stands are relatively the same amount compared to infinite Stands.
>>
>>50353504
You're just pulling this out of your ass, man.
>>
>>50353150
Several super science and magic perks (Gift of Chao, Equivalent Exchange, Orokin tech, and more) to get energy ex-nihilo at a good rate, plus Supreme Commander exponential growth, and 1000 years with a Civ jump.
In the end I had a huge, ever-growing network spanning the void between galaxies, all full of Paragons and more advanced reactors pumping energy into it.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
Kinda bored, and so I've started throwing ideas around for Exalted: Fair Folk and Lunars again.

Figured I'd ask around, and see if anyone has stuff they really want offered in either of those and/or other suggestions?
>>
>>50353627
I'd like Lunars, tbqhs
>>
File: 1456772356934.png (323KB, 626x810px) Image search: [Google]
1456772356934.png
323KB, 626x810px
>>50353627
Moonsilver Tattoos, obvs.
>>
File: it is known.jpg (8KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
it is known.jpg
8KB, 197x256px
>>50353676
Regular tats are trashy, magical tats are hot.
>>
>>50353627
An option to have multiple companions as your Solar Mate so that I don't have to juggle around all my waifus and leave some out
>>
>>50353627
>see if anyone has stuff they really want offered in either of those
Perks written in something resembling plain language
>>
>>50353627
Manses, for both.

Storytelling/writing ability and whatever those cute little elf dolls people posted around when the Mortal Hero gauntlet was in vogue for FF.

Social engineering and large-scale/geopolitical "stealth" ie keeping your conspiracy shit tight, solar mates with import available, teaching a hungry man how to fish, if you catch my drift, the ability to make armors/items that change in shape together with their wearer, armor import to make it Moonsilver/Moon-Faced, all for Lunars.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>50353627
Perks for actively shaping your Narrative for Fair Folk.

A perk related to the Warform for Lunars, it's one of the coolest things they have and I want it to be better.
>>
>>50353693
Depends on the tattoos, but you are roughly 70% correct.
>>
Are there any perks or items that would allow me to kill Grima permanently without having Robin (temporarily) die? Supposedly the only thing that can kill Grima is Grima, but is there any way around that?
>>
>>50353627
I'd like to stab Luna in the throat until it dies.
>>
File: lewd1474804017994.jpg (39KB, 260x520px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1474804017994.jpg
39KB, 260x520px
>>50353827
>>
>>50353847
>only three
>>
>>50353863
Well, technically 7, or maybe also 8 or 9, but most of those are too small.
>>
File: the wee folk.png (694KB, 1001x583px) Image search: [Google]
the wee folk.png
694KB, 1001x583px
>>50353639
Can't have a Lunars jump without Lunars.

...Well, I suppose I could spray-paint some Solars silver. But imma try and do better.

>>50353676
Yeah, those are cool. Gonna have them of course, while allowing yourself to still shapeshift through other means post-jump.

Might have a perk to make functioning tattoos for non-Lunars. Seems fun.

>>50353722
Not sure about something like that... Kinda fucks with the one Solar bonded to one Lunar thing.

I guess I'll consider it? Solar Mate would likely be a pretty expensive option though...

>>50353746
Sure, sure. You get a thingy with plain-text version at the end if I still get carried away.

No worries, anon.

>>50353757
>Manses, for both.
Ehhh, I love manses. So, you get Lunar one(s) definitely.

Not sure on Fair Folk. They don't really build Manses, mostly just using either the uncapped Demesne or Freeholds.

But that said, I could offer those, to let you have a place of power on which a Manse /could/ be build or your own faery court?

>Storytelling/writing ability
Seems a shoe-in, yeah. Entertainer perkline.

>whatever those cute little elf dolls people posted around when the Mortal Hero gauntlet was in vogue for FF.
Wee Folk best fae. They're in.

>Social engineering and large-scale/geopolitical "stealth" ie keeping your conspiracy shit tight, solar mates with import available, teaching a hungry man how to fish, if you catch my drift, the ability to make armors/items that change in shape together with their wearer, armor import to make it Moonsilver/Moon-Faced, all for Lunars.
Sounds good, yes. That all fits well.

>>50353788
>Perks for actively shaping your Narrative for Fair Folk.
Sounds really appropriate, but I'm not quite sure how I'd do that? What're you thinking of?

>A perk related to the Warform for Lunars, it's one of the coolest things they have and I want it to be better.
Already had one idea for Warform stuff, but making it better somehow sound like it'd be good too.
>>
>>50353881
Anon, you can't actually fuck a woman's nipples. The surface has a bunch of tiny holes on the surface, not one big one, and they're too small to even be stretched, much less fucked.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 263x192px
>>50353881
NOT FOR MY TINY PIC
>>
>>50353911
I wasn't talking about the nipples.
>>
>>50353911
Empress Theodora knew and shared anon's desires, however, and the pain in understanding it'll never happen.
>>
>>50353847
Anon, I'd never do something like that and catch Gaia's STDs. I meant with a knife.
>>
>>50353881
>two ear holes, two knee holes, two armpit holes, one asshole, one pussy hole, one piss hole, one mouth, two nose holes, one belly button hole

13 holes, 15 if you're a sick fuck and gouge her eyes out
>>
File: Badger Totem.jpg (189KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
Badger Totem.jpg
189KB, 1024x934px
>>50353906
>What're you thinking of?
Well a number of Jumpers already have a Narrative for their character, why not something that gives bonuses appropriate to your preexisting Narrative?
Or maybe something like the Genre Savior perk from Eva.
>>
>>50353950
Don't forget between the breasts.
>>
>>50353950
She can also form holes with her hands. That's easier than a lot of those other holes.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>50353972
Hm... That seems interesting indeed.

Yes, I think I could do something like that.
>>
>>50353934
Then I'm having trouble figuring out the other four to six. I hope you're not talking about the ears, nostrils, bellybutton, and urethra, but those are the only other holes I can think of.
>>
>>50353906
>Wee Folk best fae. They're in.
Aw yiss.

>But that said, I could offer those, to let you have a place of power on which a Manse /could/ be build or your own faery court?
That would also be fantastic.
>>
>>50354016
More than that, actually.
see >>50353950 >>50353984 and >>50354001
>>
>>50354032
In that case, they forgot one. The thigh-gap.
>>
>>50353808
Mind control? Don't actually know what you're asking about so sorry if this doesn't help.
>>
>>50353911
There's about a jillion pics on /d/ right now that would argue otherwise.
>>
File: nipple.jpg (46KB, 439x219px) Image search: [Google]
nipple.jpg
46KB, 439x219px
>>50354068
>expecting anatomic correctness from porn
I might expect better from you, anon, but look where we are. Pic related, and hopefully not bannable.
>>
>>50354122
I see your biology, and raise you magic.
>>
>>50354013
Moonsilver pantaloons
>>
>>50350293
I dunno exactly how much freedom and prehensileness Spawn costumes have, but Kamui have a whole lot. They're pretty freely capable of shapeshifting, altering proportions, shifting hardness, and even mechanizing.
>>
>>50354053
I'm asking if there is any way around the "Only Grima can kill Grima" thing. In canon, Robin (as the one who was supposed to be his Avatar) fulfills this, but temporarily dies in order to do so, being brought back only by the power of bonds. I'd like to avoid that because dying seems rather traumatic.
>>
>>50353540
It's an infinitely chargeable battery. Talking about how you generated a large-but-finite amount of power and somehow filled it just makes you look like a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>50354026
>Aw yiss.
I mean, I was the one who first brought them up here and posted the picture.

Not gonna exclude them now.

>That would also be fantastic.
Alright then. Demesnes are fun, if a bit less user-friendly and directed than the Manses built on them.

Freeholds are pretty cool too. It'd probably be a bit more expensive, atleast to get all the stuff past just the core/Arcane Redoubt. Have to read up on those again.

>>50354146
You can get those in Mortals.

I guess I could include it, but eh. Though the idea of Luna trying to sell you his/her/its pantaloons is vaguely amusing in an insane way.
>>
File: JLDJump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JLDJump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So, here's this. Almost finished, I think. Mostly just needs the item section to be fleshed out and the notes to be added.
>>
>>50354343
I'm a fan.
>>
>>50354343
Are there any discounts on items?
>>
>>50354377
Thanks.

>>50354415
Probably so. I'm kind of having a hard time coming up with enough items to really fill it out right now.
>>
>>50354503
>Probably so. I'm kind of having a hard time coming up with enough items to really fill it out right now.
I think if you cast a wider net for that section it won't be so bad. There are tons of magic items and mystical artifacts in DC, so if you included some from other properties that'd probably work.
>>
>>50354551
Yeah, but this is only for New 52 stuff. Currently going through the newest Hellblazer reboot looking for stuff.
>>
>>50354570
You could also go a little OC, and offer expy's of bigger canon items.
>>
>>50354343
>Fluency
>Meditation
Switches to another font halfway into Fluency. Might want to fix that at some point.

>Primordial Ghost
Could you posses multiple things at once?

>into your vampiric to enhance their abilities as well.
Seems like a word is missing here. 'vampiric spawn', maybe?

>Age Of The Soul
...Jumper's many, many millenia old at this point. Wonder if I'd look like the Mummy or just Wrinkles McWrinkles.

>Giggle At The Ghosty
This removes passive stuff too?

Anyway, seems like you could do with a few more drawbacks to pick from if you're going with a 1000cp limit. That might be personal preference though.

Otherwise it seems really cool.
>>
Reminder that the Incarnae are ranked thusly in quality:

Unconquered Sun >>> Mercury > Mars > Jupiter > Saturn > Venus >>>>>> Luna
>>
>>50354610
Placing Mercury before Mars? Heresy, heresy of the highest order!
>>
>>50354610
Autobot > All
>>
>>50354343
How much potential does The Path of Magic give?
>>
>>50354639
Any given Devil-Tiger > All Primordials put together.
>>
>>50354624
Mars is a troublemaker, anon. She's not that bad of a girl, but Mercury is a better person.

>>50354639
Not an Incarnae, else I'd have ranked Gaia too. In which case it goes:

Unconquered Sun > Autochton >>> Mercury > Mars > Jupiter > Saturn > Venus >>>>>> Gaia > Luna
>>
>>50354610
Putting the Unconquered Fuckup first? Sure, if you're into ruining everything forever.
>>
>>50354581
I may do something with Pandora's Box.

>>50354582
>Switches to another font halfway into Fluency. Might want to fix that at some point.
Whoops. I was messing round with the Zalgo text and must have screwed it up.

>Could you posses multiple things at once?
Yeah, but the more you split yourself, the easier it will be to resist you.

>Seems like a word is missing here. 'vampiric spawn', maybe?
Yep.

>...Jumper's many, many millenia old at this point. Wonder if I'd look like the Mummy or just Wrinkles McWrinkles.
Just wrinkles. Lots of wrinkles.

>This removes passive stuff too?
Oh, I completely forgot that I intended to rework that. It was pointed out that it's way too cheap for how much it costs you.

>Anyway, seems like you could do with a few more drawbacks to pick from if you're going with a 1000cp limit. That might be personal preference though.
I'll see what I can do.

>Otherwise it seems really cool.
Thanks.

>>50354647
Pretty much what you'd get with the Potential perk for most people. They'll have to put in a fair amount of time and effort, but they can pull off impressive enough stuff, if they do.

Now, if you use it on someone who's already a powerful or skilled mage in another system, they'll likely have greater potential.
>>
>>50354677
All of them are equally at fault for fucking everything up.
>>
>>50354686
Nah. The rest just follows Sol's lead, while he purposefully screws everything up.

It's the Ebby part in him, he can't help it.
>>
>>50354710
Shut up, Luna. You're the worst girl AND the worst boy.
>>
>>50354343
How waifuable is Zatanna?
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50354718
Best both though.
>>
File: the Street Fighter of Fate.png (129KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
the Street Fighter of Fate.png
129KB, 800x300px
I'm sorry for interrupting Exalted with Fateshit but oh my god how and why is this possible I cant believe
>Jeanne
>Alter
>Santa
>Lily

We've gone full Street Fighter II Adjectives.

Hyper Super Saber Fighter EX III 3rd Strike Fight For the Future Turbo When
>>
>>50354751
Glorious.
>>
>>50354725
She's actually deeply in love with John Constantine and they have a self-destructive on-again-off-again thing. Like, seriously. especially towards the end. And then they cast a curse that's fueled by destroying his memory of their love forever, and then immediately gets trapped at the dawn of time for what's millennia from her perspective. She kind of goes around the bend after that.

So... yeah. Have fun with that.

They're not actively together at the start of the jump, though and haven't been for a while.
>>
>>50354731
No, worst both. There's only a small few and Luna is STILL the worst. Almost the worst anything in the entire series. She's pure scum.
>>
>>50354822
>in love with John Constantine
That like horribly, horribly Bad Idea from what I hear about the guy.
>>
>>50354842
*sounds like
>>
>>50354840
Which sucks, because I want Lunars to be cool, and that would involve making Luna cool, too. But neither are good, despite occupying conceptual ground that has a lot of interesting possibilities. It's like the authors just blanked on how to write Luna and her/his Exalted as something likable or interesting.
>>
>>50354840

What is Luna and what did it do?
>>
>>50354751
Still waiting for Grand Jeanne D'arc Type True Alter Santa Lily Velber-007 Uranus
>>
>>50354822
So waifuing her would save her from being turned into fuel for Constantine's plot armor?
>>
>>50354822
>deeply in love with John Constantine

I did not expect that.
I mean from everything I hear, Constantine doesn't seem like a very lovable guy.
>>
>>50354842
Yeah, doesn't go so great for her.

In their origin story, Constantine showed up to New York looking to learn magic and ran into Zatanna and her boyfriend. They ended up in some sort of three-way relationship but then ended up going behind the other guy's back, which sort of drove him to black magic.

He then tried to send him to hell, only to have that backfire and be sent himself. And then there's the stuff that goes down in the series itself.

Very few people personally benefit from being involved with John Constantine.

>>50354915
If you can convince her to let go it probably would.
>>
>>50354871
The shapeshifting moon god/goddess/godthing in Exalted, really chaotic, can take any shape that's ever existed in Creation.

Anon's basically REALLY salty about it getting about as much action as most jumpers appear to.
>>
>>50354923
Oh, he's not. But they've always had a romantic history for as long as Constantine has been a character.

Zatanna actually has really terrible taste. The only other love interests I can think of that she's had have been Batman and a guy who gave her a magical date-rape drug, married her, and attempted to sell her soul to a hell lord.
>>
File: tumblr_mke70khjvP1s2q4bno1_500.jpg (111KB, 417x559px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mke70khjvP1s2q4bno1_500.jpg
111KB, 417x559px
>>50354934
>can take any shape that's ever existed in Creation
I can't exactly blame her then.
I know that as soon as I got bored, I'd be doing some really weird shit with that.

Really

Really

Weird

Shit
>>
>>50354871
Luna is from Exalted and is one of the Incarna, the highest class of spirit that take the form of the major celestial bodies. Naturally, she's the moon. She doesn't really do anything awful in particular, she's just kind of boring and self-centered. At least Sol Invictus has the excuse of being too depressed to interact with Creation (and the Maidens of Fate not having sufficient free will to act), why haven't you done anything? You even still talk to your Exalted, all the time. They've been the only Celestial Exalted in Creation for the past two millennia. and they and you have accomplished jack shit. Get off your ass, Luna!

>>50354934
I think the reason that anon is upset is because Luna's so promiscuous despite so much being made of her undying love and loyalty to Gaia. Comes across as kind of hypocritical.
>>
>>50354966
So how often would the world be put at risk? Would we have any free time if we wanted it to stay intact?
>>
>>50355020
If you took the drawback that made you a member of the team? I think apocalyptic catastrophes pop up every couple of weeks or so during the series. Probably something like that.
I
>>
>>50354343
I think I love you.

But didn't Cain have the ability to drain magic directly from magic users? And for Ghosts, aren't they immune to physical attacks even if they are magic? I haven't got very far, but when they run into the Enchantress and her teeth hurricane everyone acts like Deadman could have walked through it.
>>
>>50354343
This might have been asked before, but can I be a vampire ghost?
>>
>>50354966
>Zatanna actually has really terrible taste.
Adult children of broken homes, man. They're a special kind of fucked up.
>>
>>50354924
>Zatanna is prone to cheating
Anon should probably back off from waifuing that thing then.
>>
>>50354867
Pigeonholed by trying to make them basically werewolves without the creativity to crib from another mythology's shapeshifters.
>>
>>50355135
>Enchantress and her teeth hurricane
Such a fucked up scene, but it looked awesome all the same.
>>
>>50355183
Superheroes fuck around, anon. The only ones that approach fidelity are the married ones, and even then it can be a bit sketchy.
>>
>>50355019
Luna is basically all of Exalted's creepy weird sex issues manifested into one form.
>>
>>50355215
>Superheroes are bad waifus
Doesn't contradict what I said.
>>
>>50355019
So, she IS a Jumper?

Because holy fuck that's the most Jumper way I've heard another character been described.
>>
>>50355248
>All jumpers are shit hurr durr
>>
>>50355216
Except rape ghosts and deathlord-dicks.
>>
>>50355256
I'll interpret that as agreement, then. Because nothing says jumper to me like claiming to have a waifu while screwing everything that moves and most things that don't, while also having a bazillion altforms.
>>
File: El0iPWF.jpg (113KB, 720x896px) Image search: [Google]
El0iPWF.jpg
113KB, 720x896px
>>50355135
>I think I love you.
I don't think I'm ready for that level of commitment, anon.

>But didn't Cain have the ability to drain magic directly from magic users?
Maybe he did. I'll go back and check.

>And for Ghosts, aren't they immune to physical attacks even if they are magic
Most of them, yeah. But some types magic could reach you. Anything that's meant to affect spirits obviously would.

>>50355160
Yup. Actually, I think I may change Ghost to simply be a form of astral projection instead of shifting in and out of spirit form.

>>50355183
Nightmare Nurse is a top tier waifu, though. I mean, /technically/ she's a. millenia old inhuman body snatcher, but Jumpers aren't really in a position to be pointing fingers.

>>50355201
A lot of the art in the first arc was really on point.
>>
>>50355286
Most harem jumpers presumably arrange everything to be aboveboard.
>>
>>50355288
>astral projection/ hybrid
Cool, I'm still looking forward to seeing the write up on what being a primordial human means
>>
>>50353627
Warforms are cool so I'd like some stuff making them super awesome.

I like how 3e Infernals are getting one.

Maybe some stuff letting us customize our Moonsilver tattoos. A perk for letting us change their shape and color whenever we want.

I want to have a pink "Buttslut" Moonsilver tramp stamp
>>
>>50355224
Eh, I fuck around enough that it's not a problem. It'd be hypocritical to expect my waifu to stay faithful while I'm balls-deep in a Jump's leading lady.
>>
>>50355288
Oh, okay. From the way its worded it seems like any magic or psychic attack could ruin your day.
>>
>>50355288
>A lot of the art in the first arc was really on point.
Yeah, the first reveals of the Enchantress and Zatanna were great.
>>
File: 132461000276.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
132461000276.png
67KB, 500x500px
>>50355324
>Warforms are cool so I'd like some stuff making them super awesome.
That they are. I have some ideas for that, but nothing concrete yet.

>I like how 3e Infernals are getting one.
That's the part of 3e Infernals I'm /really/ looking forward to. I just wish they kept Devil Tigers.

>Maybe some stuff letting us customize our Moonsilver tattoos. A perk for letting us change their shape and color whenever we want.
Huh. That sounds cool, yeah. I'll put that in.

>I want to have a pink "Buttslut" Moonsilver tramp stamp
I... okay? To each their own...
>>
>>50355286
While I cannot disagree with the general idea, I should point out that fuckless jumpers also exist. My jumpers tend to be outright asexual, or content with occasional quiet fap sessions.
>>
>>50344888
I tried to Ship Akiha and Kohaku in Tsukihime. It didn't work out. Originally I was trying to give Adam Jensen a nudge towards his pilot Malik; but he decided to come along and be a companion then wound up with an alternate future version of the the was from Avengers EMH. I guess I am not very good at it but things tend to work out... Except with Akiha but it's Akiha.
>>
>>50355417
3e Infernals is just going to be bland. They probably won't make the mistake of those first few chapters again, but they also cut out most of things people like. Kinda like what they did with Solars, eh?
>>
>>50355438
Maybe. 3e did some things right though. Most especially Sorcery, which they did that very right.

But we'll see. Maybe I'm still too optimistic.
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>50355438
>>50355487
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
>>
File: 1455878963299.png (40KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
1455878963299.png
40KB, 730x290px
On the subject of jumpers and relationships, what's the best way, for those of us who don't just have a relationship with companions, to deal with the fact that you can't give people forever?

Is it not cheating if it's another universe, or are you very clear upfront about how your relationship is going to end as soon as you go to another world?
>>
>>50355318
I'm probably just going to say the perk makes it so you're in a "peak" version of any form you take.

>>50355339
Nah, it'll have to be something specifically targeting the midnight/soul/spirits and more than just an average telepath to actually harm you.
>>
>>50354271
>nigh infinite =/= truly infinite
>>
>>50355433
>alternate future version of the the was from Avengers EMH

I honestly cannot tell if you made a mistake or if someones name is actually in that sentence due to the weird identities/titles/names that can show up in comic book worlds.
>>
What jump had the maid/butler companion that could get extra servants if you paid a 100 CP again?

It mentioned something about being able to turn them into ninja maids but they'll always remain maids first.
>>
>>50355420
One-waifu jumpers also exist.
>>
>>50355536
>I don't actually read item descriptions
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>50355618
You mean there are others?!
>>
>>50355524
Honestly people get in to relationships for different reasons. Some just want to have fun and will be ok with it just be a temporary thing.
It would be important to be upfront an let the other person know what their limitations are (like vanishing possibly forever in less than 10 years).
Honestly though I think this would be toughest on the jumper. It might be ok for a while but Some are going to grow very tired of the saying goodbye every decade or so or they are going to find someone they don't want to say goodbye too... so they might want to keep an emergency blue feather or two on hand.
>>
>>50355524
Just get that perk from Sonichu that lets you pump and dump true love. Problem solved.
>>
>>50355546
I meant Wasp. My Keyboard met with an unfortunate accident so I am using an old crappy one until it can be replaced.
>>
>>50355635
No, there's no others, that's part of the whole ONE-waifu thing. /ba-dum-tish

>>50355663
wut?
>>
>>50355663
I think that's the single most terrifying perk in the chain.
>>
>>50355286
See, I don't think of it as betraying Gaia, because from what we can tell Luna really does care for her more than anything else. I see it as betraying all her other lovers, whom Luna often tells that she loves them. That's not true, they're just temporary flings, Gaia is the only one you really love. Don't hurt them like this, Luna.
>>
>>50355524
Blue. Feather.
>>
>>50355675
>Love Quest [200 CP, discount Drop-In]- You're resolved to find that special someone you can build
into a girl/boyfriend from the ground up. Luckily, eligible people seem to just fall into your life and you
don't need to worry about satisfying them since you're AMAZING in the sack. And if you get tired of
one of them? When you're ready to part, you can choose to effectively write them out of your life.
Maybe they'll realize they were a lesbian, turn out to have been an ineffectual villain all along, or just
die in a fire. It doesn't really matter. The point is they won't bother you again after at most a single page
worth of exposition about what happened to them.
>>
>>50355604
Overlord?
>>
>>50355604
Slice of Life.
>>
>>50355686
Unless Gaia is okay with it, then it still is betraying her. Since Gaia isn't around it's kinda hard for her permission to be granted with these flings.
>>
File: 1470292129222.gif (8MB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470292129222.gif
8MB, 550x300px
>>50355690
>All of that

Wow, that's fucked up.
>>
>>50354343
Meditation has a different font for some reason.
>>
>>50355633
Nowhere does it flat out say that it's infinite. It says it's "essentially an unlimited battery," but that's different than saying "it's a literally unlimited battery."
>Artificial Cosmic Cube- A failed attempt at creating a Cosmic Cube; unfortunately, not a shred of power that went into creating this cube remains. However, the potential for power is still there. Essentially, this cube is a currently empty, unlimited, battery. While it is empty now you can keep charging it with power for as long as you have power to supply it with.
>>
>>50355711
The idea that Gaia isn't around is bullshit. She left a Jouten in Heaven and each Jouten is the entirety of a primordial. Just because she cares more about what her other bodies are doing doesn't mean that one of them isn't still in Creation.
>>
>>50355754
I think 'essentially' in this case refers to the fact that it isn't actually a literal electrochemical battery.
>>
>>50355754
Why do you do these things to our thread, mister shitposter?
>>
>>50355690
... that's... yeah, that's pretty damn horrifying.
>>
>>50355730
It's Sonichu. If you take the setting at face value it's the most horrible place ever.
>>
>>50355741
I'll fix that.
>>
>>50355711
Gaia is around. She just pays very little attention to her girlfriend, too busy managing her other bodies off in the Beyond as they look for a justification for her behavior as righteous so she can feel less guilty (we all know that's the real reason why she resumed the search for the Shining Answer). Gaia knows, she just doesn't care, because she doesn't care about anything to do with Creation anymore. She's kind of a piece of shit. Cytherea a best creator goddess, Gaia a worst.
>>
>>50355800
What is it?
>>
>>50355801
too late, jump is ruined

ruined!
>>
>>50355807
>Cytherea
One the only things we know about her is that her overriding goal is to escape Malfeas because she feels like her children in Creation are in trouble and need their mother to guide them. She's basically a yandere mom.
>>
>>50355819
It's a really shitty self-insert Pokemon/Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic, which somehow manages to by far exceed the shittiness of your usual Sonic the Hedgehog self-insert fanfic. What is it about Sonic the Hedgehog that attracts the worst sort of fandom? I've never understood that.
>>
>>50355819
Autism.
Pure, unadulterated, crystallized autism
>>
File: nimh000415.png (415KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
nimh000415.png
415KB, 720x480px
>>50355777
Ages ago, when Jumpchain was young, there was a war for the soul of Jumpchain. Would Jumpchain mirror General, and not just allow but wallow in lewdness or would Jumpchain remain lewd free?

And and so we went to war. Leading the Lewdites was an anon, a champion of Monster Girl Encyclopedia. He shitposted with great fury and zeal and, for a time, split the thread. In the end, though, he was defeated. Jumpchain would, at that time, remain lewd free.

But he was angry, the MGEanon, and so our shitposter was born.

Thus, for nearly three years now, he has haunted our thread, a phantasm of spite.

Know you this, young jumper, he will ever be here and he is the price of our fun.
>>
>>50355822
Dammit!
>>
>>50355848
She's not wrong, though. Her children in Creation are in trouble. There are like seven different apocalypses all poised to come down on Creation at once, though admittedly the Yozi are themselves responsible for three of those. Still, there's a reason this is the Age of Sorrows, and if I were in Creation I would welcome the aid of the Divine Ignition.
>>
>>50355690
I was terrified of this perk when the jump was still being made, but it actually fits the setting really well.
>>
>>50355859
I'd rather have lewdness than the shitposter.
>>
>>50355859
Do we have a Secret of Nimh Jump?
>>
>>50355892
The sad thing is that there are actually a lot of perks in the Sonichu jump that I really like. So much that they might become cornerstones of my build. And I'll forever have to live with the knowledge that I got them from fucking Sonichu.
>>
>>50355901
Also, realized too late how my phrasing might sound, so I'll just get this out of the way so other posters don't have to:

>got them from fucking Sonichu
>Lewd! That's really lewd!

There. I did it for you, no one else needs to.
>>
>>50355901
Christian Weston Chandler is basically a jumper who failed to get his spark.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>50355773
The way it's worded isn't very clear whether or not it's truly infinite or not, though. I guess it could be.

I'm not saying that filling it up would give it the spark of power or potential sentience a real Cosmic Cube would have or anything, though. I'm just thinking it has a maximum at some point, even if that point is ludicrously high.

>>50355777
>Someone's disagreeing with me!
>Let's call him a shitposter! That'll show him.
>>
>>50355900
No, it's one of those jumps that everyone wants but no one makes.
>>
>>50355730
>:28
Sonichi is fucked up
>>
>>50355019
It's not entirely hypocritical as long as all parties know what's up and it's an open relationship. i have a similar arrangement with my spouses.
>>
>>50355884
Well to be fair to Cytherea, she isn't responsible for any of the yozi-caused problems, at least as far as we know. She has her own plots divorced from those of the reclamation or any other yozi.

It's honestly hard to say whether Cytherea's plan would end up being a bad thing or not since we know little about her, but at least her goal is in and of itself an altruistic one.
>>
>>50355948
Yes, true. IF they know what's up. Luna's lovers don't.
>>
>>50355884
>hough admittedly the Yozi are themselves responsible for three of those
And the Sidereals are responsible for six of them.
>>
>>50355922
Anon, if it had a maximum, it doesn't make much sense that it tells you you can keep filling it up forever.
>>
>>50355819
It's hard to explain everything wrong with it but there's so much.
Imagine a totalitarian dictatorship run by a severely autistic and powerful manchild with an omniscient reality warper acting as head of secret police. That's just where you start with the setting.
>>
>>50355681
>>50355730
>>50355789
I love it! And the best thing is, you can totally use it for non-fucked purposes if you want. It can effectively just be a powerful "graceful breakup" perk if you want it to be.

>>50355800
>>50355819
>>50355849
>>50355851
>>50355892
>>50355901
>>50355915
I think of Sonichu as the absolutely perfect warning jump. A way to let every jumper know that the path of the self-insert is fraught with darkness. Not evil, no. Evil is easily avoided by those who wish to avoid it. The darkness of autism.
>>
>Sonichu doesn't have an Autism drawback
I get that it'd be crazy offensive, and someone will probably make a crack about how jumpers already have that drawback, but it feels a little incomplete without it.
>>
File: 1463432509523.png (99KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1463432509523.png
99KB, 552x336px
>>50356040
>It can effectively just be a powerful "graceful breakup" perk if you want it to be.
Apart from when it causes people to die in a fire, you mean.
>>
>>50356100
Might want to work on your reading comprehension, anon. The perk literally allows you to write people out of your life. It doesn't generate ways for them to exit your life. You write them out of it. So they only die in a fire if you write it that way! It's a tool for you to use, as autistically as you wish to use it.
>>
>>50356040

So, let me ask this, which is a more dangerous jump, Sonichu or the Glorious Vault?
>>
>>50356123
>Seduce a god
>Write them out of your life by having them slip and die in a shower
>>
>>50356124
Glorious Vault is completely danger-free if you jump it properly. Sonichu is only as dangerous as you make it. If you play along with Chris-chan, you're fine. You're more than fine, even. You'll live like a king. But if you try and stop his horrible, autistic ways, you're basically picking a fight with a near-omniscient reality warper who has all the horrible, stupid power you'd expect of a poorly written self-insert character.
>>
>>50356124
The Glorious Vault. It's basically a lesser, more malevolent and egotistical Benefactor-like being trying to hijack your chain so he can escape his can and turn you into his own personal self-insert character.
>>
>>50356155
Harem jumpers win again!
>>
Since the Elder Scrolls jump got split into morroblivion and skyrim would it be okay to do both jumps?
>>
>>50356207
They're separate jumps that occur in different times and places, so yes.
>>
>>50356225
thanks jumpanon
>>
>>50356155
Literally a sex-based Death Note.
>>
>>50356275
Isn't that an artefact in world of darkness?
>>
Why dont scooby doo villains us their inventions to make millions by patenting the science breaking machines?
>>
>>50356350
Get back to /pol/ with that shit.
>>
File: 1479588109484.gif (1MB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479588109484.gif
1MB, 232x200px
>>50356275
>Literally a sex-based Death Note.
There's no way that doesn't end badly.
>>
>>50356376
Isn't there a huge depression in their world or something? Maybe that's just a fan-theory though.
>>
>>50356350
>pizzagate
?
>>
>>50356159
Glorious Vault? Never even heard of it. Where is it in the drive?
>>
>>50356376
Oh man. Take one of the genre breaking perks and make any masked villain with potential become the new forefront of science.
>>
>>50356394
Doesn't seem like it, I mean you see mega tich people all over the place, nobody seems to be too bad off, heck for the most part it seems to be our world with stuff tacked on.
>>
File: 1395613784041.jpg (624KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
1395613784041.jpg
624KB, 1000x767px
>>50356417
>>50356390
>>50356350
>>
>>50356417
Don't ask. Do not google it. Just leave it. If you value your sanity just leave it.
>>
>>50356423
It's a shitpost jump made to attack the thread. Obviously it's not on the drive.
>>
>>50356423
It's a joke jump.

Read the invisible text when you find it.
>>
>>50356425
There are villains who make suits that break the laws of physics using what amounts to bubblegum and spit, you could totally rewrite the textbooks with them.
>>
>>50356487
>bubblegum and spit
Bubble Tape is nearly duct tape with respect to strength and utility, and spit is a universal solvent. They know what they're doing.
>>
>>50356313
It's The World of Darkness so I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
>>
So, drawbacks have been completed. That means this is technically jumpable. I want to add more racial perks, items, and constellation powers but I'm not feelin too inspired on those subjects right now so they will have to wait.
>>
If you used Aquaria's Song of Triumph to copy a dragon from Elder Scrolls, ate another with Prototype's The Taste of Memories, would you get a low level reality warping effect of anything you could conceive?
>>
>>50356557
oops, there was a mistake I missed. Fixed the floro sprout description.
>>
>>50356557
Nice Jump, Skull!
>>
>>50356652
Thank you kindly! Any comments or critiques are appreciated!
>>
File: whatstherulingonperkx.gif (424KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
whatstherulingonperkx.gif
424KB, 400x300px
>>50356609
>>
>>50356609
Really low level. Thu'um isn't that strong. Alduin's the "firstborn of Akatosh", and he still mostly sticks to fire blasts.
>>
>>50356705
That's because of game design, considering in-canon the Greybeards can cause earthquakes and thunderstorms throughout an entire country just from speaking.
>>
>>50356735
Alternatively, the order of overly pretentious monks is lying to make themselves sound cooler.
>>
>>50356735
Yes, and? He still uses fire blasts. His fire blasts might be more powerful than they're presented as being, but they're still fire blasts. That's not reality warping, that's just strong magic.
>>
>>50356781
The lore information this is coming from isn't written from their perspective.
>>
>>50356811
What are you referring to, then? Because I've never seen any lore related to the Greybeards that doesn't couch its descriptions with things like "it is said that".
>>
>>50356801
He also calls down meteor storms, revives dead dragons, and sets up a soul snare over an entire afterlife
>>
>>50356825
So he's got pyromancy and necromancy. That's still just powerful magic, not "reality warping over anything he can conceive of".
>>
Does the Squadmates perk in Mass Effect allow you to take Canon Companions like Wrex or Jack
>>
>>50356845
Not unless it says it does.
>>
>>50356845
Doesn't say so, so I'd assume not. I mean, if it's a new companion they've got only 300CP to work with. Pretty sure Jack or Wrex would take a lot more than that to build.
>>
>>50356845
I don't think so, but don't quote me.

>Wrex
Patrician choice.

>Jack
Pure plebeian.
>>
>>50356630
so does the ability to turn into a paper form from Paper People double your number of alt-forms? or is it an ability to turn into a paper form?

how does Shelled Combat work if you are not a Koopa?

Toy Worlder seems to go against the whole "time is frozen after the jump until you spark" thing. so does Mailbox SP

Crystal Star is pretty vague, why must they be protected?
>>
>>50356843
Anon calls it reality warping because its mechanism of action involves using language to manipulate the earthbones (laws of physics more or less) into doing what you want.
>>
>>50356845
>Liking Jack
>>
>>50356845
Technically no, the Mass Effect jump was written in the early days of jumpchain by Quicksilver and canon companions were not a thing back then.

That being said some anons use the companion import/creation as the canon companion option if there is no actual option in the jump.

But it also is not in the jump so I guess you should just use a pod if you can convince them. That's what the pods also were originally there for.
>>
>>50356896
Yeah, but lots of magic works that way. It's nothing special.
>>
>>50356630
I know it's probably a bit late in the game to say this, but I'm not fond of Origami World. Like, I'm not sure how the shift is supposed to benefit me, and the change seems too far reaching to just make it a cheaper perk.

How is the perk meant to be used? What advantages do I get from making a world paper? Is it just an aesthetics thing?
>>
>>50356781
We see proof in game when they say Dohvakiin.
>>
>>50356907
Take it up with him, I'm just explaining.
>>
>>50356913
I don't consider that particularly impressive.
>>
>>50356851
It says it can be an import or used for new Companions
Either way they get a Race and Class plus the standard companion point allotment

>>50356900
>>50356859
Don't hate on my waifu
>>
>>50356936
Your waifu is a slut.
>>
>>50356945
Just how I like em
>>
>>50356924
There's also this, but everyone knows TES lore is full of shit. Note the word "blast". And that Doachkiin thing was clearly meant to represent the world shaking.

"Soon the Greybeards made known that they were restless. Already the storms had begun from their murmurs. The Greybeards were going to Speak. The surrounding villages were abandoned as the people fled the coming blast.
"The villagers warned Talos to turn back, for he was marching to the mountain where the Greybeards dwelt.
"Inside he went, and on seeing him they removed their gags. When they spoke his name the World shook.
"The Tongues of Skyrim told the son of Atmora that he had come to rule Tamriel and that he must travel south to do so.
"And it is true that Talos did come to Cyrodiil shortly after the Battle of Old Hrol'dan.
"And it is true that a great storm preceded his arrival."
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition/Cyrodiil
>>
>>50356948
>>50356936
>>50356906
>>50356845
I can't feel this is the appropriate song for waifuing Jack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ohB5o8gqk
>>
>>50356890
>paper people
It works like the skeleton one in skulduggery pleasant: 2-d variations of all your alt-forms

>shelled combat
racial perks can only be purchased by that race

>toy worlder
It sends you to a shy guys toybox unique to any other worlds you use it in. It says so in the perk.

>Sp
It reflects a recurring thing in the games. with receiving those letters and all. It doesn't mean the world is not frozen, you just mysteriously receive those messages.

>crystal star
because they can be stolen, and if that happens that stars powers are unavailable to you until you retrieve it. Like I said, I will be putting more work into that section before it is officially complete.

>>50356910
I know. A lot of people seem to feel the same way. I personally like the idea of it. It turns a world 2-d, forcing it's physics to work under that presumption. The aesthetics are nice too, but it is primarily meant as a way to make a world follow a different set of rules, rules that can be manipulated with some of the other perks in this jump. It might require a bit of cleverness, but it has potential.
>>
File: 1429999902004.png (66KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429999902004.png
66KB, 834x600px
>>50356924
>them whispering a name causes the whole mountain to shake
>not impressive
I think your sense of scaling is fucked boyo.

>>50356801
Honestly it's a severe case of gameplay and story segregation. I'd pay more attention to lore books and actual lore based achievements over gameplay since the game will ALWAYS be downplayed for Bethesda's shitty engine to reasonably process.

TES is really weird and it depends on the individual if they stick to in game feats, lore text feats, or some combination of both.

Because if we relied on gameplay purely it would be equal parts broken as fuck and not very impressive.
>>
Hey anons, can someone help me find a perk I thought I saw recently? It was about temporarily disconnecting a target from their magic as long as it was from an outside force.
>>
File: FO4_Shark_X01.jpg (307KB, 812x890px) Image search: [Google]
FO4_Shark_X01.jpg
307KB, 812x890px
How do YOU power armor?
>>
>>50356982
It's in Warhammer Something: Dogs of War.
>>
Jump # 117 Generic Zombie Apocalypse
Pandemic Cause: Black Magic
Pandemic phase: Beyond the End
Warning: none
Background: Authority (100)

Perks:
*Cardio (0)
*No Grimes (100, Discount)
*Prince Goddamn charming (100, Discount)
*Double Tap (200, Discount)
*Check This Out (200)
*Glimmer of Hope (100)
*Vehicular Skills (200)

Equipment:

Drawbacks:
*Psychopaths (+200)

Sometimes being a jumper means getting there too late. We awoke on a dead world. Humanity was all but a memory. While this meant we could salvage what supplies there were easier it meant things were rather pointless. We did find a few survivors. Most of them though were so broken and deranged they were just as much monsters as the zombies.

First we established a small compound to keep the survivors we could help safe. We did everything we could too keep them safe and comfortable. That was about all we could do for them. Then we set about hunting down the bastards who had brought on the apocalypse. We found some nut jobs who had unleashed the plague with black magic. They were twisted and broken things but incredibly powerful.

However in the end we were able to dispense some justice for those they had hurt. It was a hallow victory. The zombies continued. Humanity was for all intents and purposes dead.

I wound up setting up a cryo-chamber to store the survivors in suspended animation. I build robots to maintain it and to start setting about creating a genetics program to repopulate the earth once the zombies were no more.

I did this knowing it would take centuries to set things right. If I do get my spark I shall return and speed up the process if not at least I gave them some dim hope of survival eventually
>>
Question regarding the Infernal Jump, will it have the same only one exaltation rule as Dragonblooded?
>>
>>50357000
There's no such rule, Red, now put your fucking trip back on.
>>
>>50356973
>I think your sense of scaling is fucked boyo.
I can do that with enough loudspeakers.
>>
>>50357000
>one exaltation rule as Dragonblooded?
For some reason, that rule was removed. Not even "switching" is there anymore.
>>
File: RipAndTear.png (1MB, 890x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RipAndTear.png
1MB, 890x1080px
>>50356985
Rip and Tear
>>
>>50356965
>Everyone knows
That the lore is better representative of the setting. Hardcore fans aren't in this for the gameplay, bro. They're in it for the crazy drugged-out lore.
>>
>>50357012
And you could destroy a planet if you had enough grenades. That's not a very good reason to consider something not impressive.
>>
>>50356985
Picked up Model Prime in Marvel, imported it as my Symbiote in USM, and then upgraded it with Proto-Adamantium in EMH.
>>
>>50357042
It's enough to consider it not reality-warping super magic. Just regular magic, at best.
>>
>>50357009
Go to bed, Timmy.
>>
>>50356985
I prefer manual powered armor.
>>
>>50357054
Is this that whole 'reality warping' autism again?

I think it is.
>>
>>50357068
I initially read that as in autism so powerful it warps reality as opposed to autism about reality warping. Any jumps where you can get the first one?
>>
File: dr-doom.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dr-doom.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
>>50356985
I was Doom's apprentice in Marvel, so it looks like the offspring of his armor and the Asgardian Destroyer.
>>
>>50357054
Reality-warping isn't a "tier" or "level of power", anon. It's a method, one that skips all the steps normally required to achieve a desired result. Like, changing a piece of coal to a diamond is usually reality warping because you're not subjecting it to the heat and pressure that would normally require.
>>
File: KamenRiderG4.jpg (29KB, 252x574px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderG4.jpg
29KB, 252x574px
>>50356985
>>
>>50357089
Sonichu
>>
>>50357068
Nah. I just don't think that echoes are something cool.

>>50357093
So all magic is reality warping. Got it.
>>
>>50357089
Mage: the Awakening? Or its deadbeat father on SB.
>>
>>50357104
>So all magic is reality warping.
Not all. Not even most, in fact. But, yes, magic is frequently reality warping.
>>
>>50357089
Have autism, go to Fate and be a magus. If your autism is strong enough you will develop the ability to create a reality based on your soul.
>>
>>50357092
Are you going to do a Mystic Marvel jump, too?
>>
>>50356985
Bigly
>>
>>50357145
Reminder to all jumpers to purge the Zentrandi scum.
>>
>>50357131
I always thought reality warping was like grabbing the fabric of reality and yanking, while magic was taking it to dinner and a movie first.
>>
>>50357092
>>50357136
Not quite sure that'd work so well.

But it's not like a Limbo realm or Soulsword wouldn't be cool.
>>
>>50357104
Most magic is relying on an inherent system of physical laws native to that universe. If a magic can alter those laws then it is reality warping.
>>
Who else apart from me had a lot of fun purging roachs from Mars in the terraformars jump?
>>
Should I be worried if Complete Arsenal suddenly decides that all of its slots should contain methods of fleeing?
>>
>>50357150
That's true in some cases, but no two magic systems are the same.

Unless they come from the same setting. No, that's not a challenge.
>>
File: DescartesIt.jpg (1MB, 1300x1854px) Image search: [Google]
DescartesIt.jpg
1MB, 1300x1854px
>>50357149
>Reminder to all jumpers to purge the Zentrandi scum.
I have other plans for them.
>>
>>50357173
Maybe you just left the stove on?
>>
So regarding companions do you have to buy them or can you just pick them up during a Jump?
>>
>>50357136
My knowledge of that is mostly limited to the old school Strange comics and some Thor runs. So probably not.

Would be neat to see if someone could find a way to do it, though.
>>
>>50357193
You buy them. One way or another you buy them.
>>
>>50357192
You say that but when something similar happened to Darwin it was because he was about to fight the Hulk. . .
>>
During the warframe jump, you die if your warframe dies. Does your warframe have your powers? Should a superman plus just eschew the warframe as a liability?
>>
>>50357220
>Does your warframe have your powers?
No.

>Should a superman plus just eschew the warframe as a liability?
Yes.
>>
>>50357232
Go to through the looking glass, get tweedlefied and work as a duo with your warframe. that's what I did.
>>
>>50357220
Before the update your warframe had all of your powers during the jump, but unless you upgraded it to armor it would lose both the death clause and access to all of your shit.

Now I don't know.
>>
>>50357168
Make sure to hit up Earth too.
>>
>>50357220
The entire Tenno origin is absolute garbage, anon.

Just disregard it for the time being until Red finally learns common sense and gives it up back to Reborn / mib.
>>
As a Jumper what do I need to fight Galactus on equal terms?
>>
>>50357326
About 1.5 Celestials worth of power.
>>
>>50357326
Do you know what happens if you destroy him?
You do not want to know what happens if you destroy him
>>
>>50357326
A Spark and uncapped Spiral Power.
>>
File: Symbiotgale.jpg (94KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiotgale.jpg
94KB, 754x1060px
>>50356985
Symbiote from Spiderman in shape of Nightingale Armor.
>>
>>50357163
Or you just didn't understand those rules right the first time.
>>
>>50357338
>You do not want to know what happens if you destroy him
I already know, that is why I want to be able to fight him conventionally rather than just kill him off with out of context bullshit.
>>
>>50357402
Alright then. Then I would suggest Star Knight from Kirby with a decent weapon and a perk to make things non-lethal. That should cover the basics. Strength, size, speed, and durability are up to you.
>>
>>50357136
I'd like to companion Scarlet Witch. She gets fucked over a lot by writers.
>>
When does Teso occur compared to skyrim/oblivion?
>>
>>50357544
Thousands of years in the past before those two jumps occur.
>>
>>50357544
Think of it like KOTOR of Skyrim. So its in the distant past. I heard the game actually got pretty good lately, for an MMO that is.
>>
File: KnightSabers.jpg (76KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
KnightSabers.jpg
76KB, 800x353px
>>50356985
I still use my old Knight Saber power armor but I have upgraded it a lot and now the outside is made of Uru, so it probably looks a bit strange now.
>>
>>50357544
>>50357552
>>50357564
TESO does not occur in the same canon. The 'loremasters' for TESO declared that their game was the 'true story' of Tamriel whereas the main series were just biased and altered stories. Thus, they've placed themselves in a failure timeline, more or less.

Anyway, TESO supposedly takes place in the Second Era, Reman Dynasty. Long before Tiber Septim.
>>
>>50357595
Does it still have robot tits?
>>
>>50357607
>declared that their game was the 'true story' of Tamriel whereas the main series were just biased and altered stories.
Proof?
>>
>>50357629
Google TESO loremaster.
>>
>>50357552
>>50357564
Oh. Hmm. Umm...

Is there a jump for it, or any plans for one?

>>50357607
Dragonbreak. When everything is canon, nothing will be.
>inb4 ES6 invalidates all prior lore
>>
>>50357642
No one as far as I know has claimed TESO. I know Captain Brutus is doing SWTOR.
>>
>>50357642
Dragonbreaks don't make everything canon. That's not how they work. They're periods of non-linear time, which allows multiple simultaneous alternate series of events to occur and for historical and reality retcons to happen. That doesn't mean EVERYTHING happened.
>>
>>50357659
SWTOR?
>>
>>50357669
The MMO set a few centuries after KOTOR.
>>
>>50357669
Bioware's butchering of the KOTOR games.
>>
>>50357664
So they're like bubbles of psuedo-canoncity, in which all outcomes are the right one?
>>
>>50357635
Not him, but that's not how it works, anon. If you make a claim, you cite it. You don't send someone off on a wild goose-chase for a one-off quote that may or may not exist. It's your job to prove it's canon. Saying "google it" is like the equivalent of saying "history, bro".
>>
>>50357742
More or less, but it's not ALL outcomes all the time, it's just that it can be. Like the infamous Warp in the West, where every single faction from Daggerfall got control over the Numidium. The dragon broke and allowed all endings for that game to happen, for everyone to get the control device, and for everyone to accomplish their goals.
>>
>>50357774
>Not him
Then I don't care. Why would I lie, for one thing, and why would I keep a list of shitty kotaku and ign articles in my back pocket for when some autist on the internet demands citations for every little statement?

>You don't
I do. If he's so paranoid he needs proof, he can go find it himself. I don't care what he thinks or what you think.
>>
So on a hopeful note that doesn't end badly:

With Christmas coming up, two things Jumpers: Post up your Santa Claus builds, and tell me - does your Jumper acknowledge Christmas in future jumps?

Do they try and act like a Santa Claus equivalent in jumps without Christmas?
>>
>>50357798
>continuing to promote hedonistic celebratory capitalism and excess of the highest order

Absolutely the worst, anon.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>50357798
We still celebrate birthdays, even though a lot of us lost count of our ages. Everyone in the initial party except our dragon, Ninareth, celebrated Christmas both out of habit and some goodwill between companions. We then introduced her to the concept, mostly in relation to things like gift-giving and Santa Claus.

The next day, she changed into dragon form, wore a size-appropriate Santa hat, and flew off into the night on Christmas Eve.

There were a lot of misunderstandings and incidents and then the police got involved then the military and look point is dragons aren't good at Christmas.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (15KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
15KB, 251x201px
>>50357819
BETTER RED THAN DEAD, YOU DIRTY COMMIE
>>
>>50357792
>Why would I lie, for one thing,
Because in this thread alone, people have done the following one or more times: claimed Justiceanon is the shitposter, blatantly made shit up in regards to the particular details of a setting, and demonstrated a startling lack of reading comprehension.

I mean, you didn't even have the decency to provide a direct quote. I have no reason to believe you have phenomenal reading comprehension. Also, it's not a "little statement", it's something that determines the canonicity of an entire game backed by a AAA studio.
>>
>>50357855
Wait.

Shit
>>
File: howling.jpg (61KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
howling.jpg
61KB, 620x347px
>>50357197
There is a lot of stuff that could be done for a Midnight Sons/Howling Commando/Darkhold jump, unfortunately I think we just don't have someone who knows a lot about it, its very spread out over Marvels entire run. And it probably wouldn't be as good as it could be unless a jump maker takes some liberties with different versions of stuff and what not.
>>
>>50357798
This jumper iteration hasn't been to Santa yet, but I intend to incorporate the role, Dresden Files style.
>>
Are there any outfit import options that allow me to instantly switch into that outfit even when it I don't have it with me (or in my warehouse)?
>>
>>50357862
You just posted examples of literal bait. Why in the world would pointing out how TESO has its own canon work as bait to attack the thread or anyone in it?
>>
wall-e jump when?
>>
>>50357622
Yes, as it turns out robot tits are integral to the design.
>>
>>50357854
You're in the chain that has the most self control

And STILL the police get involved.
>>
>>50357883
Not an import option, but Fairy Tale re-equip magic does this.
>>
>>50357954
I know, but I'm looking for a way to give an outfit this feature not give it to myself.
>>
>>50357914
Because attacking the thread and the people in it are not the only motives to spread misinformation. You might, for example, hate TESO and thus decry it as non-canon. You might hate the Lucifer sequel series and do something similar.

Maybe you even think Blame! is the best setting ever and that a GBE could kill mainstream Thanos. Point is, when you make such a drastic claim, the decent thing to do is either cease and desist or provide evidence.
>>
>>50357981
Paranoia is unhealthy. You need to see your shrink about it.
>>
>>50357917
Probably never, unless you make it.

>800 CP drawback where you have to clean up Earth by yourself with no powers

I also think the movie would have been better if they cut the humans out completely and just made it about WALL-E and EVE.
>>
Can someone explain Pre-Zero Hour's relation to DC's Post-Crisis continuity? It almost seems to be its own thing entirely, but there are references to several characters from New Earth in a few characters.

Is it just the future of DC?
>>
>>50357798
Haven't been to Santa Claus in any of my chains yet, so no build, but funny stories.

> Old Chain
> Invader Zim
"Look Gaz, it's a silly Earth holiday. You give gifts, you get gifts, you spend time with family."
"We don't have families. Irken stay in breeding tubes until we are old enough to begin training."
"I know, I know. But if we want to blend in, we have to at least pretend."
"... Fine."

Several burned orphanages later.

"Gaz! We talked about this!"
"What? I'm roasting chestnuts like you said."

> New Chain
> Fallout
"Well, it's December 25th."
"Is it? I've lost all track of time."
"It has been a hard year."
"Merry Christmas Raven."
"Aren't you going to turn around?"
"... Where the heck did you find mistletoe?"

> Shaman King
"Merry Christmas!"
"Yoro, it's June."
"Every day is Christmas to me! Where's your Christmas Spirit?"
"You have him. You literally have Santa as your Spirit!"
"HO HO HO!"
"Do you want a present or not?"
"... Of course I do."
>>
>>50357980
Could probably do it pretty easily with Iterative Improvement from Worm.
>>
>>50354343
>Prodigal Sorcerer+Arcane Expertise+I Cheat
How bullshit modular is my magic?
>>
>>50357980
Ensoul from Card Captor Sakura? Allows you to copy a magical ability into an item. So grab Requip, then Ensoul an outfit with it.
>>
>>50358021
it's actually pretty dark if you look at the human side .
>>
Hey /jc/, who's ready for a shitstorm?

Since we're already on page 10, here's a WIP for the Sidereals jump.

http://pastebin.com/rHr2EHKU

Please look it over and let me know whether or not I'm a horrible power-nerf-wanker-whore for how I'm handling it, specifically the notes section, and whether I'm managing to include enough information to let people unfamiliar with the source to understand what's going on.
>>
>>50358010
Is it really paranoia when people actively consider things as Cursed Child fanfiction on a regular basis?
>>
>>50358021
look up film theorists wall-e unseen cannabilism
>>
>>50358036
>>50358048
Let me clarify why I'm asking.

I mentioned the import thing because I'm trying to give this feature to one of my suits from Incredibles to have it applied to the extra suits from Wardrobe and Team Suits. So that my companions can all suit up at will.
>>
>>50358094
>whether I'm managing to include enough information to let people unfamiliar with the source to understand what's going on.
You have a massive amount of jargon to begin with that anyone unfamiliar with the source will probably have to read a sourcebook just to understand.
>>
>>50358040
I dunno. Really modular? Like Legos or something.

You can probably easily pick apart two systems and rebuild them into with just the parts you want. Or maybe build entirely new magic systems.

And if you do create new systems, you could then teach those systems to other people using The Path of Magic.
>>
>>50358094
>Literally making errata for all the broken stuff and putting it in the notes section.
This is sad.It's worse then even just linking to someone else's errata.
>>
>>50358021
>spoiler
But then Wall-E couldn't be Robot Jesus, bringing the pathetic meatsacks back to the promised land.

…Wall-E is actually one hardcore motherfucker. You know he's like 700 years old? He just tears spare parts off of dead clean-up bots of the same model.

>>50358112
Unseen my ass. He replaces one of his eyes early into the movie, and there's a lot of dead bots around, but no factories.
I'm not saying he killed them. He just outlasted them.
>>
>>50358136
Can you be more specific about which terms need better clarification? The notes section is supposed to be specific to people who already know the game, since others wouldn't understand what's being changed anyway.
>>
>>50358094
I'd rather you just ban the styles then do this, considering your 'fixes' are even worse at the same problem almost every Exalted jump is criticised for- only people familiar with the series know what the fuck you are talking about. Applies to a lot of the rest of the jump too.
>>
>>50358107
That's called wishful thinking. Everyone wants Cursed Child to just be fanfiction.
>>
>>50358121
Nothing gets into our out of the warehouse outside of fiat. You might SCIENCE! your suits to teleport from somewhere locally, or hide them in a pocket dimension attached to an accessory.
>>
>>50358143
So wait; I could take the at will aspect of Inheritance magic, give it the lack of limitations of Capeshit magic, the safety of (insert magic system that doesn't kill you for pushing yourself too far here), and then teach this to anyone and everyone?
>>
>>50358094
...I still think you should've just said "This isn't a goddamn game, just because something works by RAW doesn't mean it absolutely has to turn out the same way when it's real."
>>
>>50358094
Your notes make me not want to buy anything in this jump.
>>
>>50358094
I think I'd rather you just note that the obviously broken things are much more reasonable versions but otherwise leave it up to the individual to decide how they really are as balanced versions instead of forcing what you think are acceptable fixes onto it.
>>
>>50357220
>>50357258
The jump loses the death clause post-jump, if I recall.

>>50357316
You on the other hand are just a whiny bitch.
>>
>>50358204
There's not many ways to interpret "you can make a clone of someone that is completely under their control and can spend their own resources to fuel their powers" in a way that isn't absurd, regardless of what rules you're using. That's one of the big problems with SMA, they're often broken at a conceptual level.
>>
>>50357798
Haven't Jumped Santa Claus in this chain, but on Christmas she makes her own presents for people, and occasionally pulls a Santa Claus in terms of giving everyone in a town or city presents.
>>
Speaking of super suits and power armor. . .

Jumpers, which jumps haveyour favorite suits, outfits, or power armors and what are they?
>>
>>50358206
Right? It's like hearing that you can have pizza, but only if it's half cooked, with no toppings and ketchup for pizza sauce. At that point you just don't want pizza.
>>
>>50358136
I don't get what you're talking about. I've never played Exalted or read any sourcebooks but it seems pretty clear what's going on, what it's about and what it lets you do. Are you talking about the fluff?
>>
Since someone else brought up Exalted, can a Water Dragonblood learn an Earth skill? I really like all the social stuff, but I *need* the integrity protection.
>>
>>50358250
At double cost.
>>
How useful is the Hero dial from DC in a normal fight? looks very useful to just be 100cp
>>
>>50358230
So the solution is to make what is meant to be an epicly powerful martial art that is broken is to instead make it just make a normal human clone that will almost certainly die with ease against anything you actually fight at that level? Methinks you took it too far. These are still meant to be powerful things, not parlour tricks.
>>
>>50358198
...Maybe I should rethink this. Maybe have it be so it has to retain the downsides of at least one of the systems? I don't know.
>>
>>50358270
Hell these are canonically supposed to be so good even Solars want to learn them, but he explicitly states they MUST be weaker than Solar charms.
>>
Told you Sidereals would be a disaster to try and convert into a jump.
>>
>>50358160
i was talking about the humans
>>
>>50358280
Solars are going to be so much worse.
>>
>>50358276
Don't worry about it. That's inter-jump balance.
>>
>>50358270
No? It uses the mechanics for Shadow Slave Extraction, which does the exact same thing only with mechanics that actually work.

Unless you meant Draw Forth Every Shard, in which case instantly creating an army of of the most skilled mortals who could ever exist seems pretty good to me.

>>50358277
Weaker than Charms of the same Essence, but often with bizarre effects that a Solar can't get with their native magic. They're still worth learning.

>>50358296
Probably not, actually. Solar mechanics are all well written and have sane effects.
>>
>>50358263
Well it randomizes the power, so you could get all the powers of Dogwelder or the Red Bee.
>>
>>50358296
Not really. Wukong isn't going to feel the need to put any extra restrictions on the charms outside of the thing perfects already have. Sidereals' problems are a combination of SMA being the best thing in the setting and the person who is making the jump's view of jumpmaking.
>>
File: Durga - Project Valkyrie Core.png (2MB, 1188x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Durga - Project Valkyrie Core.png
2MB, 1188x1016px
>>50356985
A nice blend of magic and technology.
>>
>>50358276
I think if you combined Eragon magic with something you'd mainly just be converting the power source to something that wouldn't kill you if you ran it dry. It's already pretty freeform so there wouldn't be much of a change there.
>>
>>50358306
>a Solar can't get with their native magic
Yes they can. You're just making them far weaker than they're supposed to be by canon. Weaker and less useful than Solar charms and regular Celestial Martial Arts.
>>
>>50358306
Weaker despite most of them needing to be nerfed for you to be able to claim that? Just let people decide what they want instead of making them do what you want. Say it's not as strong as they are in the books but otherwise let people decide what they feel is a more appropriate power level below that.

Or is your view that everything in this jump must follow every single game effects? We aren't playing the game mate. There are no dice being rolled here.
>>
>>50358032
>You literally have Santa as your Spirit!
I forgot you did this. Can I haz writefagging?
>>
>>50358094
Just go to Onyxpath and write a fucking scroll of errata, Jesus.
>>
>>50358094
WAY too much focus on game mechanics vs treating the jump as the world it's supposed to be. I'm not saying you're taking tabs from Cthulhu's attempt at 'Cthulhu Saves The World,' but it seems like most of this was just taken directly out of a source book.
>>
>>50358094
Don't Ink Monkeys have errata for this already?
>>
>>50358286
You think the humans were eating each other? That's crazy.
>>
>>50358173
>>50358249
I have no clue if the fluff is supposed to represent a win condition, and a lot of these various factions are just confusing to keep separate from one another. Are Viziers part of another faction from the Chosen? Is Creation the universe, or is it just another name for Yu-Shan? If Creation is threatened is it like a Destiny situation where we potentially lose if any part of it is lost? It goes from promising a life of luxury to suddenly become a member of some Bureau thing, so is that an obligation in itself?

I'm also not sure, as someone who has no clue about the lore, why any of the limitations in the notes are necessary.
>>
>>50357659
...How spectacularly of a bad idea is it to try and make a jump for it, having not played the game?
>>
>>50358366
In before Film Theory.
>>
>>50358388
A bad one. It's not even worth it, it's a terrible game and it doesn't offer anything you can't get in Cat's jumps.
>>
>>50358331
...so you think that a Solar CAN make a scene-long perfect defense but it would have to be weakerthan Great Thinker's Defense Maneuver? Because that's wildly out of line with their canon high end Charms.

>>50358339
I'd be fine with letting people choose it on their own, if that's what the thread would prefer. The result would be ultimately fairly similar.

>>50358358
No, they made Errata for everything else, but Scroll of the Monk is the one thing they refused to even try to fix.

>>50358380
Fair enough, I'll expand the opening section a bit. But no, there is no win condition, it's just a standard 10 year jump.
>>
>>50358392
Mat 'half-assed research' Pat is good for a laugh, but not much else.
>>
>>50358094
Why you ban charms above essence 5? Also, I'd prefer if you didn't apply all these 'fixes' and errata and just leave stuff up to interpretation.
>>
>>50358403
Given how 90% of the responses to your fixes are negative? Pretty sure people would like to decide for themselves.
>>
>>50356906
Is doing so frowned upon?
>>
>>50358198
Actually, thinking about it, you could only teach it with the power source of regular DC magic. Which, while dangerous in that it could theoretically kill you if you push yourself too far, is less dangerous than Inheritance magic in that respect – if my understanding of Inheritance magic is right and it converts massive amounts of physical vitality directly into magical energy. Though I'm not sure why you'd bother with that, seeing as I'm fairly certain normal DC more flexible snd less energy intensive, anyway.

So yeah, I'll say you can teach any system you create with the caveats being:
A: The power source has to be the standard DC magic source.
B: It won't affect the actual power they have. Say, if you taught them D&D magic, they could be free of the Vancian trappings, but something like ressurecting someone would be very costly and probably require a life in exchange or something.
>>
>>50358412
Many of the utterly broken Charms are Essence 5 or lower.
>>
>>50358434
So?
>>
>>50358121
Get the teleporting spells from one of the perks in Kirby. Grab one of the magic to tech perks, Fate/Extra and Mayouu have one, then turn the spell into a machine. Install it on the armor. Done.

Alternatively, study a 'Symbiotic' suit from EMH which isn't an actual symbiote, or one of the internally stored suits from Marvel combos. Also a Transformers, RWBY, or Pym Particle set up could likely store a suit in a smaller set up, I think Arrowverse has Flash rings which are similar. Finally, the pieces could be stored in Borderlands storage decks, or made by digitizers on command.

Also, Mage the Awakening has a spell to bond two items together, so you carry a pen that swaps into a sword. You could likely make an armor version, or just apply it to several small bands. Just convert it to a different system first, or make sure the wearers have superhuman stamina otherwise the magic will interfere with their supernatural abilities.

Hope at least one of these ideas work for you.
>>
>>50358442
So that's the reason why banning Essence 6+ Charms is irrelevant.
>>
>>50358276
It's fine as it is man. It seems roughly as appealing as the other stuff in the jump, and that's ultimately what matters.
>>
>>50357798
We don't really celebrate Christmas, since two of us didn't have it in their world (Miranda and Alonne), the other was hunted by the Church (Bigby) and I personally don't really care for it either. Miranda likes the season, but doesn't really care for the reason or history of the holiday. We exchange gifts, though, and I've got some Christmas stuff tucked away in the Warehouse that I break out around that time.

We don't do birthdays that often either, because we couldn't figure out Miranda's (Pokemon don't have calendars, IIRC) or Alonne's (time is convoluted), and Bigby doesn't care. I try and keep track of when I think their birthdays come up, just so I can get a feel on how old we all are and how long we've been together. I personally don't care about birthday, and as I got older that was reinforced; there's not a lot of point when I'm much older than I look, and I'll become younger or older when a few years are up anyways.

We all like Halloween at least a little bit though; even Alonne, despite making a big fuss about assassins killing me whenever I answer the door. Personally, I think he's just hoping to take the leftover candy for himself.
>>
>>50358400
Thought so.

Would it be acceptable to fanwank that the general TES jump could take me to that time period? I really like the idea of being a recurring character in that series.
>>
>>50358455
So why ban them? If you don't have a reason, you shouldn't do something.
>>
>>50358403
>Ink Monkeys
>Fix
Muh overdrive pool
>>
>>50358471
I'm not. I was telling that one anon who suggested that I ban Essence 6+ Charms why it was a bad idea.
>>
>>50358464
It's not even canon to the other games, anon.

You'll never find any reference to the Altmer's princess perfect in them, for example.
>>
>>50358480
He asked why you were banning them, not telling you too.
>>
>>50358121
Ensoul can be used repeatedly, it just weakens you for a few days, so unless you've got a Pink Tide or the like you shouldn't have a problem using Ensoul to upgrade the suits of your Companions.

Hmm. On the other hand, you'd need to Ensoul the Requip magic into something they're already wearing (maybe a ring or badge or belt?) so that they have the power to summon the suit when they don't have the suit...

Aha! There's the Oathkeeper perk in Kingdom Hearts! It's quicker than Ensoul, and allows you to bind an item to a person's soul such that they can summon it at will. Them items even self-repair damage while stored!
>>
Anyone else gonna be glad when we finally get to Solars and the excuse "There aren't enough high essence charms to give a good guideline" excuse falls through?
>>
>>50358489
Oh. I misread that.

Same reason the other Exalted jump makers are. There aren't enough canon high Essence Charms to balance against.
>>
>>50358513
Riiiight.
>>
>>50358403
I would also like the freedom to decide the specifics of how the world's myriad effects differ from the tabletop's writings.

And, for what it's worth, I really like the whole office work theme the sections have. Feels just right for what fate ninjas are when they're not being particularly active about the whole ninja thing.
>>
>>50358380
It says what the jobs of the Sidereal are. You have no more reason to follow them than making other Sidereal angry. There aren't any arbitrary win conditions unless the jump says there are

It says a Vizier is a sidereal exalted. The chosen are factions of the sidereals.

It says in the first line that Yu-Shan is a capital city. It seems pretty clear that you can assume Creation is the name of the world.

As a member of the bureau it says you get a life of luxury. Like being President means you get cool stuff but also have to do a lot of work.

I assume the stuff in the notes is for people who know deeper things about exalted and it's not important for people who don't know anything about it. For example the Harry Potter jump doesn't have a list of spells.
>>
What would happen if I used the Kingdom Hearts perk to give a Bleach Hollow a Heart? Didn't their "Heart" become their mask when they became a Hollow? Would they essentially become a Plus with Hollow powers intact?
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>50358513
I just want Solars to have access to Essence 7 Charms
So I have have A Hood of Death.
I want to make minor gods of disease!
>>
>>50358518
There are, full stop, no such thing as Essence 6+ Sidereal charms. So those are out. There are 0 examples of high Essence Astrological Charms, so I think I'm okay in saying there are too few of those. There are a few high Essence Sidereal Martial Arts Charms, but they're all from the broken Scroll of the Monk that never got updated to 2.5e. The only people who have fewer high Essence Charms than Sidereals are Alchemicals.
>>
>>50358428
BystanderAnon here; what IS "the standard DC magic source"?
>>
>>50358032
See, things like this? They make me happy to be here. They keep me going.
>>
>>50358553
Alchemicals are literally incomplete.

>Never got a Broken-Winged Crane style book expanding on what it's liking playing a Colossal or metropolitan.
>>
>>50358546
Maybe it un-hollows them?
>>
>>50358567
True. Alchemicals are the splat who most need high Essence support in the first place, since most adventures in Autocthonia are going to take place inside of elder Alchemicals. Shit sucks.
>>
>>50358554
Usually just some ambient magical field. Can also be drawn from any number of things: artifacts, places of mystical saturation, magical beings like gods or spirits, from ritualistic sacrifice, etc.
>>
>>50358501
I was under the impression that with Solars out we won't have to worry about power balancing anymore in jumps.
>>
>>50358594
So if you're planning to teach people in settings without magic, picking up one of those Mana Trees or other sources in another jump would be a good idea first?
>>
>>50358518
Can you give an example of an essence 6+ Sidereal charm that you'd make?
>>
>>50358240
I run a lot of self duplicates/wam clones, but my Prime Self tends to spend a lot of time in a subjugated, Enhanced 3 Star Goku Uniform (School Security Detatchment Club Spec) which is a trenchcoat (think Private Eye rather than Columbine) in its passive state and SWAT style body armor in transformed state. In less modern settings, he defaults to the Sword and Sorcery armor and crown.

my100% strength self-duplicate acts primarily as Sailor Eris (or the civilian identity thereof) with a Vantablack and Pink Fuku and Life Fiber Panties.

my 50% Self Duplicate has chosen to uphold our more noble aspects, and utilizes our Chroma Squad Night Driver belt.

my 25% Self Duplicate tends towards flannel and denim when clothed, but focuses on our lycathropic abilities and clothing tends to run counter to his agenda.
>>
>>50358548
That seems to be the most popular Solar Charm.
>>
>>50358613
You'd think so, but apparently Red's still lurking around trying to completely fuck it up for us.

I really wish that tranny and everybody who keeps trying to nerf shit unreasonably would go to their own CYOA Thread.
>>
>>50358614
Nah, it'll be transplanted to their world by Fiat.
>>
>>50356985
you don't need power armor when you have a fuckibg mobile suit
>>
>>50358658
I hope you die.
>>
>>50358565
That made my night man, thank you.
>>
>>50358667
Don't take the bait. Report and ignore.
>>
>>50358686
Don't tell me what to do either.
>>
>>50358642
I dunno if others keep mentioning it, but I've been bringing it up constantly since I first saw it brought up.
>>
Couldn't resist could he. Honestly if the jump maker hadn't put limits on it then he'd be bitching about them being a power wanker instead. Ignore/
>>
>>50358667
Why?

I'm the only one trying to make sure this place progresses as it should, and unfortunately we have a few worthless leeches who keep holding everybody else back.
>>
I'm terribly sorry to bother you, but if Mardkuth is here, may I ask what a Muse of Light would be able to do? I can't find any good analysis of it.
>>
>>50358689
Free country. You're as free to ignore me as you're free to ignore anyone else.
>>
>>50357798
no santa claus build, and we don't really celebrate Christmas. We tried to decorate our giant robots in one jump because it was a time of relative peace, but that ended in disaster.

turns out that trying to decorate big things requires safety nets, who knew. thankfully I was around to help save anyone who fell down.

I managed to develop some some magic christmas lights that didn't need power and shone in rainbow colors, and that was pretty fun to make.
>>
>>50358705
Go to bed and stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>50357798
Haven't taken Santa Claus jump, but I try to give my companions gifts for Christmas. If I'm in a world without Christmas, I'll do it for whatever analogue they have, and if there isn't one, I'll make one or do it on the winter solstice.

Also, I try and dress them up in santa outfits.
Even if they don't want to. Especially if they don't want to.
>>
Jesus, there's still a whole fucking month.
>>
Any good places to get dancing or singing perks? Preferably ones that let you do cool stuff with said dancing or singing
>>
>>50358553
Question. Why put a ban on custom charms for Siddies when they can't make custom charms anyways?
I think the rest of the balance patch is unneccesary beyond just saying things don't work by raw, but this seems unessessary not because of balance, but because it's not something doable in the first place.
Not wanting creation slaying oblivion kick is reasonable though even if I think you shouldn't do it through hard erratta.

Also Overdrive pools a shit and you shouldn't use them. At the very least I request you remove them.
>>
>>50358832
At the risk of riling the shitposter, Macross.
>>
>>50358824
People in my town were advertising for Christmas before Halloween.
>>
>>50358842
Consensus seems to be to remove the jumpmaker-enforced patches, yes.

As for the ban on custom charms, they can in canon create custom Astrological or Sidereal Martial Arts Charms, just not Sidereal ones.
>>
>>50358832
Infernals once it's done, FF6 for dancing, SMT for singing, and Elona to buff the shit out of preformance and to cap break.
>>
>>50358832
Here's a few I found. These are just singing/nice voice perks, though.

Now Your Voice is Crystal Clear (Steven Universe)
Hello, Everybody (Youtube)
Storyteller (Princess Bride)
Smooth Voice (Comedy)
Enchanting Voice (Viking Saga)
A Funny Think Happened Then (Winnie the Pooh)
Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball (Hollywood)
>>
>>50358832
Aquaria, Ar Tonelico and Musician jump have some stuff.
>>
>>50358832
Correspondence Course and Artist in Fallen London, Bard in Overlord or Dungeons and Dragons, Get Schwifty in Rick and Morty.
>>
>>50358871
Ok. Yeah I forgot those two didn't count.
Thanks for explaining, and also for attempting to tame this beast of a jump.
>>
>>50358872
>Nobody ever talks about the badass dancing and art perks from FF6
>>
Of course everyone wants the most OP exaltation to be uncapped and cheap. Easy way for InNomine to get people sucking him off.
>>
>>50358948
It was very hard for me to justify not taking them in my build.
The Magitek backround has so much that's basically mandatory and yet everything else is also so fucking fantastic I can't decide.
Props to whoever made that jump. They did good.
>>
>>50358954
If that's what everyone wants then you really have no ground to stand on, do you?
>>
File: 1399752600973.png (428KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399752600973.png
428KB, 600x400px
>>50358954
>sidereal exalts
>most OP
Not in the slightest champ.
>>
>>50358994
It's easy to have ground when everyone wants to end the chain. Sidereals just do anything, even make potatoes. That's it. Chain end.
>>
>>50359018
I hope the solar jump has a perk that gives you that face.
>>
>>50358954
You do know that inNomine was the one capping it right?
>>
>>50359023
And if everyone wants to end our chains, we'll do it. You're not in charge here.You do a good Trump impression (or maybe Hillary? I honestly can't tell), but we're not electing a leader.
>>
>>50359061
It seems more like it would be an item. Maybe it increases appearance or strength?
>>
Does Spider Bite in the new Spiderman jump include all of the abilities that Peter got from the spider bite in the movies? There are a few minor ones and not so minor ones that aren't mentioned in the perk.
>>
>>50359071
At this point he's pretty blatently swinging between both extremes so long as one gives him an excuse to be an insufferable shit.

Just report and ignore.
>>
>>50358347
Oh! Sorry man! I didn't see your post. I didn't mean to ignore you.

I actually skipped over a lot of my writefagging for Shaman King. I mean, it exists in my own head, but I haven't sat down and put it to page yet other than a number of scribbled notes in my various notebooks.

I do promise to post it when it's done. I can, however, post Santa's build. It's more of a toy-maker approach, combined with my own Shaman Style of Clockwork Necromancy to power small, metal toys like a mechanical version of Faust's army.

Above Average Ghostly Ally (200 – Urban Legend) – Santa Claus (800 CP)
Reiyoku x3 (Free) – Base = 10,000
+ Hitodama Mode (Free)
+ Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit (Free) – Dual Whips
+ Elemental Aspect (200) – Ice
+ Conceptual Authority (300) – Metal
+ Memory-Dependent Image (100) – Air of Kindness
+ Haunting Place (100) – Workshop of the Warehouse
+ Mid-Tier Medium (100) – High Quality Whip
Thread posts: 662
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.