[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Of All the Deliveries In the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 102

File: 1479459727270.jpg (327KB, 903x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479459727270.jpg
327KB, 903x1500px
Last episode >>50281909

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>50317803
Can I get a hooded, horned kenku in a long tattered cloak, smoking a long eastern-style pipe, and rolling a coin in his other hand? He should have some body-wraps and bandaging under his cloak, gold and brass jewlery, a magical staff and handful of javelins on his back, and a veritable shitload of different exotic knifes strapped to his person in various ways.

Thanks dudesters.
>>
File: Greenflame Arch-Princess.png (3MB, 1971x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Greenflame Arch-Princess.png
3MB, 1971x1150px
I would like to once more request an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that anon because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: archers.jpg (411KB, 2512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
archers.jpg
411KB, 2512x1080px
Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.
>>
Anyone want to do something 40k related?

If so, could I get a planetary Defense force soldier looking a bit disheveled, anxious, and inexperienced? Should look of half Asian/half Caucasian descent. Can be male or female, what ever the artist prefers.
>>
File: Iron ref.png (938KB, 1233x739px) Image search: [Google]
Iron ref.png
938KB, 1233x739px
Requesting my shadowrunner in gear.
He's a decently tall and, more than decently, buff farmboy turned combat adept. He wears a ballistics mask (Ref. 2) that ends right behind his elven ears, which lets his fucking gorgeous mane of dirty blond hair (Ref. 1) do what it does and bedazzle everyone.
He wears an chemically resistant high collard coat (Ref. 3) and an armor jacket (Ref. 4) under it, with sets of Securetech PPP armor covering his arms, legs, and vitals. Most of the armor and clothing are grey or grey-ish, while the coat is black.
From his belt, resting against his thighs, hangs two bandoliers with six grenades in each one, One with smoke grenades and one with stun, not that it matters much.
He's got a silenced Steyr TMP holstered at his hip, the spare magazines are kept in the coat, and a Claymore (Ref. 6) sheathed on his back. (Ref. 5) Also got a notebook and pencil in his coatpocket. You can't hack paper and it's less likely to shock you if the gremlins are about.
>>
File: Carmin.png (6MB, 2675x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Carmin.png
6MB, 2675x2291px
Migrating my request for a picture of my character, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She has a slender, fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look bulkier than she is from a distance.

Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her shirt is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch depicting a crescent-moon-and-star design with a missing arm of the star. The ends of the scarf have heavy pendulum blades attached to the fabric.

On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate segmented gothic armor (references on the left). She wears greaves in place of boots, as well as a set of cuisses that only cover the front of her legs, held there by black laces such that they look like they’re part of her pants rather than being added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.
>>
File: zenarcher.png (70KB, 255x548px) Image search: [Google]
zenarcher.png
70KB, 255x548px
Could a drawfriend please draw me an albino (blue eyes, pale skin, short white hair) half-giant (7-8 feet tall) zen archer (a monk archer basically, uses ki to alter his arrows).

Use pic related as a reference, but feel free to take some artistic liberties.
>>
File: 20161120_062239.jpg (877KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_062239.jpg
877KB, 1280x1920px
>>50317803

Requesting a drow fighter, reference picture is pretty straightforward with her, face hair like the top picture, clothing like the bottom left, and a longsword + shield like the bottom right. The shield picture is just to show the shape of the shield, it's just made of plain wood with some iron bands.

The only additional thing not in the reference would be a series of wide packs/pouches on her waist, which contain her healing supplies and tools.

Please and thank you.
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>50317803
Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.
>>
File: The Mentor.png (1MB, 1255x871px) Image search: [Google]
The Mentor.png
1MB, 1255x871px
Hey drawfriends
Requesting an older fellow, with dark hair that is showing signs of turning gray, and blue eyes wearing a sleeveless tunic, and shorts
He has mechanical arms and legs. They are very militaristic looking, like they were built for combat.
Hes sitting on a bed looking like he just had a bad nights sleep.
Thanks!
>>
File: YunaCygnusRequest.png (1MB, 1500x950px) Image search: [Google]
YunaCygnusRequest.png
1MB, 1500x950px
Migrating

I'd like to have the girl on the left posing defensively, brandishing a pair of headphones/earbuds like a whip or flail, with the bird on the right hovering slightly above and behind her, perhaps with its wings bending around her protectively. If you're using color, having little wisps of green wind around the two of them would be great too. Thank you!
>>
Repost from last thread:

Could someone make me an orky Aquila? The sort of thing a bunch of Blood Axes in a particularly symbiotic relationship with the Imperium might cart around?

>>50307894
>>
File: Space Gremlin.png (5MB, 2365x1555px) Image search: [Google]
Space Gremlin.png
5MB, 2365x1555px
Based on a previous thread, I'd like to request a picture of a new race that might be fun to include in a sci-fi game. They're essentially GREMLINS IN SPACE: a short, "ugly-cute" species of impish reptilians famous for their Kerbal-like enthusiasm for science and space-flight. This means that they're smart but short-sighted, skilled but reckless, and friendly but mistrusted. If I could get a picture of a male and female Gremlin pair (however you interpret that) wearing old-fashioned spacesuits, doing some ill-advised science, I would really appreciate it!
>>
File: mentors refference.jpg (74KB, 528x436px) Image search: [Google]
mentors refference.jpg
74KB, 528x436px
Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way
>>
File: Slayer Time.png (3MB, 2718x790px) Image search: [Google]
Slayer Time.png
3MB, 2718x790px
Requesting Gotrek and Felix in Adventure Time style.
>>
File: notstreamsam.png (890KB, 838x1000px) Image search: [Google]
notstreamsam.png
890KB, 838x1000px
Jetstream sam in a more medival looking garb. Thanks to whatever drawanon takes this up!
>>
File: Drawme.png (2MB, 3496x2496px) Image search: [Google]
Drawme.png
2MB, 3496x2496px
Draw the woman in pic related on the left, with the same outfit, or an outfit in the same style, with weathered, dirty and torn clothes. minus the baby.

sitting on the back of the Creature (a "karkadann") on the bottom. If you like, you can redesign the creature somewhat, making it a little less bulky, but thats upon you. its supposed to look like a hybrid between a unicorn and a rhino.

place some provisions, some armory and other travel utensils on the creatures saddle,

the mask on the right should be worn visible on her belt. its supposed to be a trophy. not on her face, please.

The woman is missing one Arm thats hidden beneath an armsleeve, if you can't see it on the picture.
>>
File: Gerhart Shiro, Fleshshaper.png (545KB, 1232x838px) Image search: [Google]
Gerhart Shiro, Fleshshaper.png
545KB, 1232x838px
I could really use a pic for my Black Crusade character Gerhart Shiro, a Fleshshaper of Melancholia.
>>
>>50318725
I think you had two fills
>>
File: color30 copy.png (1MB, 1276x1631px) Image search: [Google]
color30 copy.png
1MB, 1276x1631px
woops had to do some quick fixes
>>
File: samsam.png (43KB, 1060x1118px) Image search: [Google]
samsam.png
43KB, 1060x1118px
>>50318681
>>
>>50318789
>>50318772
Every time something like this happens, I always end up trying to make a 'spot the differences!' game. All I've found is the hip pouch's dangling ring.
>>
File: 1479169094823.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479169094823.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>50318779
i had one, 6 threads ago, that wasn't really good.

whoops, i just looked it up, i haven't seen that some other drawfriend picked it up also, are you still around drawfriend? i didn't notice because i thought i was accidentally breaking the rules by rerequesting back then.
>>
>>50318807
SPOILER: ANSWERS
part of the dark blue overcoat is white, above her right hand (our left)
the ring
the white gap by the middle of her right arm was grey.
>>
>>50318815
Nah it's because you're a faggot
>>
File: Human_Iris_JD052007.jpg (365KB, 1146x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Iris_JD052007.jpg
365KB, 1146x1230px
Hello,

I'm migrating my request here. This is for a book I'm putting on 1d4chan.

The character is a male Paladin Aasimar, with eyes the shade of the ones here, and armor and a weapon similar to the ones in the drawn picture. His hair is short, shoulder-length at the longest, and looks the same as the hair in this picture.

He's a tall guy, maybe 6'4", and very well-built. He's pale, muscular, and he has a small holy symbol in the shape of a circle, with an embossed pair of eyes with wings behind them.
>>
File: 1465895539092.png (2MB, 773x917px) Image search: [Google]
1465895539092.png
2MB, 773x917px
>>50318030
You!
I posted this last time you requested this, but then you never returned.
I hope you like it, I borrowed the composition a but.
>>
File: Human girl knight.png (614KB, 749x501px) Image search: [Google]
Human girl knight.png
614KB, 749x501px
Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference, and practicing with the sword with a dummy.
>>
>>50318794
Show me a good time, Jack!
>>
>>50318789
Looks great! Thank you!
>>
File: anchor.png (1MB, 1500x1309px) Image search: [Google]
anchor.png
1MB, 1500x1309px
anchoring from last thread
>>
>>50316918
I love it so much! could you just clip off half of one of his ears and have a huge bite scar on his neck? other than that thank you so much for revisiting it!
>>
File: Birdbud.png (465KB, 909x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Birdbud.png
465KB, 909x1210px
>>50318403
>>
File: Stormrider Olsen Scene.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Stormrider Olsen Scene.png
1MB, 1200x900px
posting anchor for artist working on the shoot out with my elf cowgirl
>>
File: Lilian.png (7MB, 2280x4149px) Image search: [Google]
Lilian.png
7MB, 2280x4149px
Requesting this girl but without as much grease, looking very smug, and wearing timberland boots. (she stole them from a goblin with a New York accent)
>>
Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. In secta decii voluntates nostrae sunt.
>>
File: OCBard.jpg (176KB, 1245x932px) Image search: [Google]
OCBard.jpg
176KB, 1245x932px
Requesting my bard for a PF game.

He is a Vishkanya covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent (willing to exclude the scales if its too much work.) He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake hoop on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade.
>>
>>50320405
Not quite what I was going for, but appreciated (the bird is supposed to be quite large, and wrapping around her). Thank you!
>>
>>50320603
Should've said so.
>>
>>50320694
I thought it was implicated, at least with the wing part, with the "wings bending around her protectively" bit, but I understand if that was unclear.
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
Kinda like reposting (though from a few months ago).

Athletic and prideful (slightly arrogant) martial artist in a fantasy setting, half Asian, short dark hair, 179 cm tall, 77 kg. Wears western trousers, boots and belt (also shirt), on top the upper part of a kimono (kimono jacket?) with floral pattern, short sleeves (around the elbow) and pulled back hood and a thick Asian/Middle Eastern belt with a buddhist prayer beads necklace, he traveled a fucking lot and his clothes look like a multicultural melting pot. Would be awesome if it were in a dynamic pose.

Many thanks in advance and thanks to the guy who made the sketch months ago.
>>
File: thistookwaytoomuchtime.png (3MB, 2312x1253px) Image search: [Google]
thistookwaytoomuchtime.png
3MB, 2312x1253px
Bumping my monk request.
>>
File: file.jpg (514KB, 1000x744px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
514KB, 1000x744px
>>50317803
Requesting a reformed changeling hedge witch for a fantasy inquisition game.

She has unrealistically long dark hair bound into a neat braid down to her waist, a young, clean face, and mismatched, gold and brown eyes. Her dress is modest, something similar to the one in the reference, with a pair of boots, and she carries a large apothecary bag with all her remedies and herbs in it. Around her neck is a symbol of Iomedae. Her familiar is a barn own, which she totes around in a cage since it's unseemly to let an animal free in the convent.

I hope this isn't too much, and thank you anyone who looks.
>>
File: Bigbird.png (603KB, 1565x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Bigbird.png
603KB, 1565x1244px
>>50320603
I don't like reworking so I started from scratch.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1836x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1836x1394px
Requesting a male version of of the mechanical woman picture, wearing a fancy suit, reading from a large book.
>>
File: KhairDrawRequest.png (971KB, 1051x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KhairDrawRequest.png
971KB, 1051x1000px
If any drawfriend would like to help out, I'd like to get a pathfinder character of mine drawn, please and pre-emptive thank you to anyone kind enough to help!

Here's his character description from his sheet:

Khair is a short, skinny little man; nervous looking with short-cut black hair (often scorched) and bright brown eyes (often tired). He always seems nervous and worried; he only seems confident when he's working with his tools, where he really does know what he is doing and is not plagued by doubt. He prefers simple traveling clothes and a heavy pack with a number of pouches to store his goods and supplies in, and aside from heavy,

Attached is an example of his clothing, gauntlets, and the holy symbol of his faith, which I'd like displayed. His skin should be tanned--think arabic ethnicity. As far as pose, either him tinkering with some clockwork or standing around looking nervous would be wonderful. Any other questions, I am very willing to answer!
>>
File: referencesheet.jpg (228KB, 1297x933px) Image search: [Google]
referencesheet.jpg
228KB, 1297x933px
This Warlock is average in height, and on the slender side, opting to use magic and manipulation over brute force. Her skin is a dull golden color that shimmers slightly in intense light. Bright silver eyes match bright silver hair which is pulled back into a tight bun for easy concealment, which uncovers pointed ears. Usually Alenia covers as much of her body with clothing as possible to conceal her race, donning a hood and mask to cover up her features.

Aasimar Warlock for a 5e game I'm joining.
Thanks in advance is anyone draws this.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 869x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 869x1008px
Posting an anchor. Thanks for the update last thread drawfriend, I didn't see it at first but I looks good!
>>
File: IMG_1424.jpg (173KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1424.jpg
173KB, 635x901px
Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: wastelanddocholiday3.jpg (2MB, 1951x1987px) Image search: [Google]
wastelanddocholiday3.jpg
2MB, 1951x1987px
>>50320291
Bite scars are weird to do, hopefully it looks good.
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (36KB, 358x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
36KB, 358x264px
Requesting a daemonette fighting a night goblin
>>
>>50322966
Perfect! thank you so so much!
>>
>>50322966
also some members of my group would love some pictures, do you have a tumblr where I can contact you for commission prices?
>>
>>50323611
https://deloriang.tumblr.com/
>>
File: cassini_climate.png (79KB, 504x253px) Image search: [Google]
cassini_climate.png
79KB, 504x253px
>>50310666
Requesting this.
>>
File: Drowstreetsamurai.jpg (676KB, 1200x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Drowstreetsamurai.jpg
676KB, 1200x1175px
Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He wields a silenced sidearm (strapped on his right thigh), a chainsaw sword (strapped on his back, you can just draw this strapped on he doesn't need to currently be wielding it), and an assault rifle on a three point sling (sling is an optional item does not need to be drawn if it's too complex to add).

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great).

I know there is allot here so let me know if you would like to draw him but want to omit certain parts. Otherwise thank you in advance.
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
File: nixia_request.jpg (211KB, 1095x1085px) Image search: [Google]
nixia_request.jpg
211KB, 1095x1085px
Migrating request:

Requesting art for my aasimar shadowdancer. Top left is reference of her outfit, picture should have mask pulled down around her neck and hood pulled back. Top right is her portrait. In the picture she should be wielding a matched pair of swords like the bottom image. Many thanks to all the artists.
>>
>>50318133
This guy just doesn't quit - (You)'re special!
>>
>>50318725
You've had at least two pix, asshat - fuck off!
>>
Requesting a Slime pseudo druid shifter.
Basically a slime that morphs his form and uses bits of the terrain around him for armor and weapons.
The body is largely humanoid shaped with more mass located around where the hands/feet/ head would be with the body and limbs looking stretched.
For the armor i was thinking bits of ground and rocks but if an artist can think of something else cool then its up to them.
And the pose i was thinking of was on all 4's arms stretched out longer than legs getting ready to pounce.
>>
File: request.png (408KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
408KB, 600x528px
My request is pretty simple, I just want one of the above trench guys with a lever action rifle, and wearing a breast plate.
>>
File: request.png (5MB, 2124x1404px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
5MB, 2124x1404px
repostan >>50251829

This is a big one but I need a rather spectacular final boss for my AdEva game (I fucked up and nerfed the MP Evas). What I want is an entity like the Beast of Revelation (dead center, bottom right) comprised of the body parts of the Mass Produced Evangelions (top and center, bottom and center). A description of the beast from the bible:

>Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

The horns and crowns are optional, but if you want you can use the spikes impaled in the head of the one MP-Eva (top and center) as a form of horns. I guess you could do halos for crowns if you must.

Since this is a mammoth request in of itself you don't have to do this next part, but I would seriously appreciate it. I want Armaros (top and left) on top of the beast, wings spread much like Satan on top of a similar beast in the famous page from Devilman (bottom left). Totally optional, but I would appreciate it.
>>
Requesting an Empress Swashbuckler with a folding rapier she can keep hidden on a practical outfit
>>
File: Churchill_III.jpg (23KB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill_III.jpg
23KB, 640x322px
An Slav-y Ork from 40k popped out the commander's hatch of a Soviet Churchill III, wearing a stereotypical typical Slav outfit (Adidas tracksuit and possibly ushanka). And yelling something that'd be fitting for both an Ork and a Slav, like 'Waaaagh, cyka!' or something equally silly.
>>
>>50319249
YUS! I figured no one was gonna draw it so I gave up.

Thank you so much for this!
>>
File: Kenku.jpg (380KB, 1116x1579px) Image search: [Google]
Kenku.jpg
380KB, 1116x1579px
>>50317851
>>
File: WE DO!.png (1MB, 1404x384px) Image search: [Google]
WE DO!.png
1MB, 1404x384px
Humbly requesting Inquisitors in the Stonecutter 'We do' position.

The 'Martian' is a gretchin, being cunning.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: jessica (30).jpg (169KB, 557x843px) Image search: [Google]
jessica (30).jpg
169KB, 557x843px
Does it have to be for an RPG? I mean it might be but I'm not sure I'm going to use it yet. I was curious if someone would draw Jessica from Contagion. It's like a zombie survival computer game and she is my favorite character. She is so beautiful and sweet. I wish she was real so I could marry her. I'm almost 27 now and I've never kissed a girl but I would give my innocence to her instantly if she was real.

All that aside, I might be running a zombie apocalypse game soon because the only roleplayers I know are huge walking dead fans. So I would like to introduce her as an NPC but don't want to make it clear she's straight from contagion. I am also hestitant about introducing my waifu to the game. I don't want her to die. It fucks me up inside when she dies in the game, to the point I am scared to even play as her.

For how to draw her: I would love her drawn in a brown fleece hunting jacket, blue jeans, same blonde ponytail, with a scoped hunting rifle and maybe a hammer or ice pick or just Kabar knife as side weapon. Can be with or without zombies in the picture. I would love some lewd drawings of her but this is not the place to ask for that. I want her to look kinda like Andrea in the walking dead comics but not quite like her because rick is fucking her so she's not mine. But Jessica is mine. And I might use her as an NPC in a roleplaying game I may start soon. So thanks in advance.
>>
>>50326141
Also if you need more reference pictures i have an imgur album with over 40 images of Jessica that I have scerenshotted and saved.

https://imgur.com/a/P6MZP

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries this.
>>
>>50326141
>>50326190
>>>/v/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/literallyanywhereelse/
>>
>>50326190
God that's creepy.
>>
>>50325888
Not OR, but that looks great.
>>
File: c4rd4r7_3ubNi4n6aj.jpg (452KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_3ubNi4n6aj.jpg
452KB, 750x638px
Requesting an eldritch amagamation of humanoids
>>
File: death angel wip.png (1MB, 662x982px) Image search: [Google]
death angel wip.png
1MB, 662x982px
>>50282159
update
>>
>>50318815
Yeah, I'm still around.

Is that good for the general composition of the piece? I wanted to know before I continued. If you want changes, now's the time to ask.
>>
File: butterlord.jpg (106KB, 629x701px) Image search: [Google]
butterlord.jpg
106KB, 629x701px
>>50326575
>>
File: Skell04.png (284KB, 1262x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Skell04.png
284KB, 1262x2000px
Any requests daddio's?
>>
>>50326707
what sort of stuff do you like to draw?
>>
>>50326707
Draw me a cute embarrassed skelly who's bashful 'cause she just got her makeup done and she thinks she's still ugly.
>>
File: 04.png (384KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
384KB, 1400x1050px
>>50326723
Robots n' shit
>>
File: synthia.jpg (218KB, 600x1240px) Image search: [Google]
synthia.jpg
218KB, 600x1240px
>>50326747
think you could draw me up this girl holding a big sci-fi canon?
>>
File: Golly.png (264KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Golly.png
264KB, 900x900px
>>50326742
>>
>>50326707
Requesting spooky shopkeeper of spookiness.
>>
A crack at my new D&D NPC would be incredibly cool if anyone feels like it.

She's a red wizard, a malevolent, mostly evil crew. Small and slender built young woman, ghost pale, bald headed, with glowing red alchemical tattoos all over her body.

She either wears a heavy hooded cloak with just her eerie face peering out, or absolutely nothing at all.

The idea is that her tattoos contain prepared major spells, and she must redo her tattoos as she performs them, with the spell or effect literally bursting from her flesh as she casts it.
>>
>>50326821
I'll give it shot gimme a sec!
>>
File: AAA.jpg (45KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
45KB, 700x600px
Requesting a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand?
>>
>>50326801
S-sempai
>>
File: SamusAranVariaSuit.jpg (33KB, 344x598px) Image search: [Google]
SamusAranVariaSuit.jpg
33KB, 344x598px
>>50326787
This good?
>>
File: Redmageeee.png (83KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
Redmageeee.png
83KB, 500x561px
>>50326821
This okay?
>>
File: The Burned Man.png (5MB, 2736x2608px) Image search: [Google]
The Burned Man.png
5MB, 2736x2608px
Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and try to enjoy yourself
>>
>>50326350
What?? I'm going to use her for an RPG. Yeah she's from a video game but so are half the reference images here. Please. Pelase I just need to see her in a brown jacket and jeans with ah unting rifle, a nice picture of her I can keep with me. She is so beautiful. I think about her so much and I might be able to do a passable drawing of her myself but if I fuck it up I would be stuck with it, I can't rip up a drawing of jessica cause thatd be like ripping her up. And I can't think abotu that because it reminds me of the time I let her die in the game and I was fucked up inside for a week. Seriously anons please help me. Also it would help make my campaign better if I have art for it.

>>50326476
How is it creepy? Just because YOU don't understand love that is unconditional does not mean that others do not.
>>
File: wip.png (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
114KB, 900x900px
>>50327043
>>
>>50327211
>>50320504
Can you do this please? A torso only image works too. Thanks
>>
>>50326986
Damn, that was fast as hell! Very cool, thankyou!
>>
>>50327448
Possibly tomorrow. I have to head to bed. Wake up at 3:30am for work Bad Times.
>>
>>50327524
Take your time bro
>>
Hey, anyone in need of a simple shoop, or maybe something coloured? I'm available for about half an hour.
>>
>>50327211

Friend, that looks great. Many thanks.
>>
File: jessica (35).jpg (159KB, 610x784px) Image search: [Google]
jessica (35).jpg
159KB, 610x784px
>>50328019
can you do some photoshop involving Jessica?
>>
>>50328146
God, you're making me sad.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>50328156
It's just trolling anon, it'll go away if ignored.

>>50328187
Let's combine this with the Jessica request. Robot Jessica cowboy, with robot cowboy boots shaped like Jessica, and a cowboy hat with Jessica's name embroidered on the front.
>>
File: Shadow.png (462KB, 637x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.png
462KB, 637x1133px
Requesting this soldier/grunt holding hands with a sister of battle as both of them are sitting together and inquisitively looking at the distance.
>>
>>50328227
Where the hell is this character from anyway?
>>
>>50328227
>It's just trolling anon
Are you sure about that? He still had an album of 40 reference pictures for some reason.
>>
>>50328539
From a quick Google search of "contagion game jessica" based on the original request, the character seems to be from the standalone version of some shitty Half-Life II zombie mod.
>>
>>50328678
Scary. It's like Bronies
>>
I briefly considered drawing Rick Grimes bedding Jessica, proving that she does not, in fact, belong to that anon.
But then I remembered I value my time.
>>
>>50320173
>M202 FLASH
>Nine rockets
I think fucking not
>>
File: tDOVn1.gif (3MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
tDOVn1.gif
3MB, 400x214px
>>50328763
There is only one Jessica out there worth drawing.
>>
>>50328663
The "lose my innocence" line and subsequent denial that there was anything strange in the original post is the tip off to trolling. It could be real, but I am willing to bet money this is just a bored anon with a free weekend trying to start a meme with the most obscure piece of shit he could find in his game library.
>>
>>50328678
Shut up be nice to contagion it is the game that gave me Jessica. I love her.

>>50328763
Rick is banging that black chick who looks like a bulldog in the front and a goddess in the ass, still she is nothing compared to Jessica.
>>
>>50328808
Solid points.
>>
>>50328808
>Contagion
>A piece of shit
Not the Jessica anon, but I had a lot of fun with that game. It's got this weird hybrid Survival-PvP mode that I used to play all the time with an old gaming group I had.

Lawnmower house best house
>>
>>50328539
From contagion which is a very fun zombie shooting game. But I am planning to use some of the characters in an upcoming Zombie apocalypse rpg gsme,I am going to run, including Jessica because she is my favorite character.

>>50328663
Those reference pictures are because a friend was going to make a love pillow of her for me but he wasn't going to separate the legs so I changed my,mind but I am saving the pictures for another custom pillow maker.

I am also trying to decide how to stat her for the gsme system I am using. I am thinking Strength 10 Dexitrry 14 Vitality 13 Intellect 16 Peception 12 Willpower 14 (because Jessica is strong and determined )

Seriously though I would love a picture of her. It doesn't have to be anything special. Please.
>>
>>50328808
What are you talking about? Is it that weird to be 26 and never kiss or have sex with a woman?? On 4chan? Also I though waifus we're,common among 4Chan users hence my confusion at being called weird for having one. In real life sure but by the standards of this site I am fairly normal.

All I want is a drawing of Jessica in a brown jacket and blue jeans with a hunting rifle so I can use her as an NPC in an upcoming Zombie apocalypse rpg campaign.
>>
>>50328871
Yes it's a lot of fun, but most people on here are plebs who can't see past a few bugs to appreciate a game that isn't a spoon fed QTE festival,so they will never understand it.

More on topic though what rpg system would be best for a contagion RPG campaign, and can someone please draw Jessica ??
>>
>>50328776
>implying it's a FLASH
nigga have you actually watched Strike Witches? it's a fliegelhammer or whatever crazy kraut name the japs gave it for a made-up weapon
>>
File: m202a2_fire.jpg (45KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
m202a2_fire.jpg
45KB, 650x362px
>>50328954
>nigga have you actually watched Strike Witches?
No I haven't

But that cover makes it look a lot like a FLASH.
>>
File: furry lover spouse reference.jpg (179KB, 1300x726px) Image search: [Google]
furry lover spouse reference.jpg
179KB, 1300x726px
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
>>50324635
You don't have to like my request anon.
>>
File: 1478750771500.png (268KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478750771500.png
268KB, 800x690px
Anchor for knight anon.
>>
>>50324648
i've had one that was on a level of >>50318794
and i've had another one that wasn't finished.
>>
>>50329926
I don't think you understand how picky you're not allowed to be in a free drawthread.
>>
>>50329926
Show some respect for artists who did something for you for free, asking absolutely nothing in return.
Fuck off.
>>
>>50329926
>>50330179
>>50330261
I actually definitely prefer the anons in here as opposed to artists you can commission stuff from. That's because they'll just not care, but drawfags here actually do what they want to do.
>>
>>50330279
Oh you should have just said you wanted (You)s from the beginning. My bad, douchebag.
>>
>>50326594
yeah, very good indeed!
>>
>>50325888
OR here, I love it.
>>
>>50326707
Friendly skellington bard in wide straw hat, naval officer's coat, smoking a cigar. Should have a cane-sword and a very long-necked lute/guitar. May have a drinking flagon/warhorn on his person too. Might be poorly trying to hide his skelletonularness via poor bandaging. Generally looks like a cross between a cowboy and a napoleonic officer.
>>
requesting a lizardfolk super hero, preferably with a lucha mask.
>>
>>50318087
Bumping.
>>
This is the weirdest draw thread ever.
>>
>>50317803
what happened to posting the booru?
it nearly never got updated, but it was nice nontheless.
>>
>>50330638
HA
>>
>>50330638
The Charlotte threads and the couple of weeks after they stopped were the weird threads. This one is just bait-heavy.
>>
>>50330743
Charlotte was par the course. Anons make her weird. This is just... Weird. It feels to complex to be bait.
>>
>>50330870

what are you, new or something?
>>
>>50330904
Anything but. This just feels like something I'd see on another board.
>>
>>50330870
There's nothing normal or "par the course" regarding Charlotte, that was some stars aligning or something, I've never seen anything like it before nor since.
>>
>>50330938
What had you not seen? The request didn't even get much art. Everyone just lost their goddamn minds. It made, and makes, no goddamn sense.
>>
>>50330953
The fact that we're still talking about it months later.
>>
Is anyone working on my Jessica request.?
>>
>>50331739
Yeah gimme about an hour or two and I shoukd have a decent wip ready.
>>
>>50326594
>>50329926
>>50330279
TIL if you're a flaming faggot, your request will get drawn again and again! Props to the drawfriends for indulging him!
>>
>>50332014
>drawfags draw what they want when it's for free and for fun

Imagine that. Piss off you entitled fuck, you want your art so bad sock back $20 and buy it.
>>
>>50332014

you familiar with the term 'spite art'?
>>
>>50332014
if you're salty your request isn't picked up, try sucking less
>>
>>50332014
Yw
>>
File: Chirurgeon.png (516KB, 961x735px) Image search: [Google]
Chirurgeon.png
516KB, 961x735px
Hi, I'd like to request a picture of my new Dark Heresy character.

A chirurgeon from Adeptus Administratum, in his mid-30s. Dressed in dark red administratum robes. Carrying a leather medical bag over his shoulder. Both on the bag and the robes would be the imperial medical symbol (pic related).

He'd have a reciding mousy brown hair, short beard, average build and strong jaw.
>>
>>50317803
Throwing the anchor: >>50240118
>>
File: tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
>>50332240
>I wana Witcher-type character
>NOT A CIRI-COPY, MAKE HER UGLY

Why not just say make her a different looking woman with different skin tone, hair, face and eyes?
>>
>>50332265
>make her ugly
It's not about this or turpism (does English even have this word?). I want a butch femme. You know what that is?
Which is pretty much the polar opposite of what Ciri is as a character and her most known vidya design, a lithe, girly character.

So it's more about making her appear like a grizzled veteran in the trade that is about killing monsters rather than making her ugly. What's her name, that chick knight from GoT? Something on B I guess... anyway, she's by no means ugly, but she's butch as fuck.

So ugly - not necesarely. But butch - for sure.

Besides, if you throw "a witcheress" as the only cue, thigns turn into Ciri clones. I've already see that happening few times during jams.
>>
>>50332265
Daily reminder witchers are ugly as night due to their mutations, which video games turned down for obvious reasons.
And that Ciri is not a witcher or a witcheress or whatever else - she's a girl trained for two years or so by witchers, while giving her small doses of steroids and only for a short while.
>>
>>50317857
>27-hour bump
>>
>>50326536
I hate Nahiri so fucking much, he destroyed Waifus: The plane
>>
File: guitarist bbeg.png (507KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
guitarist bbeg.png
507KB, 800x690px
Migrating

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>50318133
Bump.
>>
File: 1479185397270.jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479185397270.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
Anchoring for drawfriend
>>
>>50318225
Bump for the bump gods!
>>
>>50332014
I'm the OR. Whats wrong about me asking about my drawing to get finished?
>>
tell me you guys aren't this stupid, please tell me you recognize bait this obvious when you see it
>>
File: 63901249.jpg (146KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
63901249.jpg
146KB, 500x378px
>>50333763
But anon, the bait is strong in this thread.
>>
>>50319362
Bumping my request
>>
>>50332329
Brienne is ugly as fuck
>>
Requesting someone draw my waifu
>>
>>50334433
DELET TIS!
>>
>>50321000
Bump!
>>
>>50333759
I think people are more salty that your request was filled, and you didn't wait before re-requesting it when it wasn't what you wanted. It's common courtesy on the drawthread to wait a couple threads before doing that.
>>
>>50335622
See >>50333763
>>
>>50331961
Okay. Thank you so much anon!! If thread archivse before hand can you please send it to [email protected]?
>>
>>50321227

Bumping my request.
>>
File: IMG_1913.jpg (291KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
291KB, 1080x1080px
>>50335654
All finished, hope you like it!!!!
>>
>>50335622
but.. that was 5 threads ago.
>>
File: sci fi request2.png (6MB, 2836x1700px) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request2.png
6MB, 2836x1700px
Hey, if anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with the face of the left top 2 pictures, and the body shape of the lower left picture. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, like the ones on the right, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately looks extremely innocent.
>>
>>50329926
I am more then content with the artpiece I got thb senpai
>>
>>50336199
dude c'mon... are you fucking kidding me???
>>
>>50320921
Bump.
>>
>>50321335
bump
>>
>>50323462
Bump
>>
File: ancap modron example.jpg (213KB, 1512x1068px) Image search: [Google]
ancap modron example.jpg
213KB, 1512x1068px
can someone ink and color this
>>
File: wolf_wip_02.png (265KB, 898x690px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_wip_02.png
265KB, 898x690px
>>50329805
Something came up and I hadn't been able to work on it. But I think I'll have it done soon.
>>
I need to commemorate this for my players somehow. They tried to summon Kairos. Kairos, or at least a Lord of Change with the same name, got chokeslammed by AC/DC the Khornate Daemon into a Beta Level Psyker's Giant Holy Flaming Shield. Drawthread plz. <3
>>
File: demonBalor.jpg (40KB, 736x462px) Image search: [Google]
demonBalor.jpg
40KB, 736x462px
>>50317803
Jevith, the Calculating.
Jevith is one of the collectors operating under Cianarth. He is a Balor, and resides in a fortress in the Orthean mountains. He is cold, calculating, logical, and possesses great self control, for a demon. He commands a legion of demonic shock troops for enforcement purposes.
Physical description: Jevith stands about 12 feet tall, with dark red fur, he wears a tight fitting suit, with holes cut for his large, batlike wings. He has horns and a bull-like face. When he enters combat, he wields a fiery whip and longsword, and is enveloped in flames himself(his suit is fireproof).

Build similar to the balor pic, but with a more human face.
Suit is similar to http://www.hedford.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Pinstripe-suit.jpg
Much appreciated if possible.
>>
>>50338886
RIP, forgot preface.
Requesting a sketch of the big bad of my current campaign track.
>>
Hello drawfriends, I am wondering if any of you are interested in drawing this alien monster we just rolled up in this thread?
>>50336263

It would just be awesome if anyone wanted to draw it that's all.
>>
>>50338929
Double rip, arms folded across chest, annoyed look.
Sorry, new here.
>>
>>50337058
What? You're not happy with my work? What the hell anon I did this for you ;-;
>>
>>50321208
Is it that time of the day already?
A bump.
>>
Hey, I can take a request... Something simple... Maybe cute?
>>
>>50340484
A half-Eladrin boy sitting in the back of a wagon, smiling at the viewer.
>>
>>50340484
A grey-bearded dwarf holding a puppy.
>>
>>50318459
Just popping in to say that I'm still following the thread.
>>
>>50340484
A werewolf getting belly rubs
>>
>>50340484
Young sheep abhuman clinging to the back of a Space Wolf chapter marine as he goes about his daily routine.
>>
>>50340484
Giantess with cute loli witch on her shoulder/head or in hands at eye level.
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for active artists who take commissions? Been looking around for a few days now, but so far haven't had any luck. Most of the artists I've found either set up Patreons so they could stop relying on commission money, have closed off commissions because of work, or never took commissions in the first place.
>>
File: 1456089421684.gif (2MB, 256x173px) Image search: [Google]
1456089421684.gif
2MB, 256x173px
>>50338770
>>
>>50324291
Bumping
>>
File: treerequest.png (5MB, 2350x1824px) Image search: [Google]
treerequest.png
5MB, 2350x1824px
If any Drawfriends are interested in landscapes, I have a request I'd like to make.

What I'd like is a massive banyon tree at the center of a large open field. Buried in the roots at it's base is a large open construct leading underground. From the tall grasses of the field, sparsed out randomly, are rocky outcroppings jutting 'away' from the field's center, where the tree is. I'm not sure of a good way of getting across the massive size of the thing, but the canopy of the tree is meant to be about a mile wide. Perhaps putting some birds for scale or something.

I mustered all my artistic ability and tried my best to make a basic mockup of what I'm asking for.
>>
File: Fluff.png (1MB, 1111x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Fluff.png
1MB, 1111x1208px
Who wants a fluff? Have a fluff.
>>
File: sfghhke.png (161KB, 782x734px) Image search: [Google]
sfghhke.png
161KB, 782x734px
>>50340523
Well I WAS going to do that, and then my PC decided to bluescreen for four hours. Fuck my life. This is the last piece I had saved, well... some of it anyway. I'm sorry anon ;-;
>>
>>50342969
Aw I'm going to kiss him and love him and squeeze him and call him George.
>>
>>50343070
Hey, it's still cool. Thanks, mang. Hope your shit gets disembuggered.
>>
>>50322858
Bumping for chaos
>>
>>50343070

not the person that requested the picture, but I'm sorry to hear your computer is giving you trouble, Friend.
>>
>>50317803
my chips are chuffed to see my request at the top.
>>
File: Dierdick Mattice.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dierdick Mattice.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
Requesting a knight with a partisan/glaive almost twice his height. Reference image sums it up pretty well. Cloth covering over his breast plate has his coat of arms, and he wears a klappvisor on his bascinet.
>>
>>50338678
Anon this is fucking incredible
I'm sorry for replying without coloring it, but someone needs to tell you it is.
>>
>>50317963
Bump!
>>
File: Hergunshowbig.jpg (226KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hergunshowbig.jpg
226KB, 844x1200px
Hopping some drawfag likes to do big guns.

Requesting a BBEG who wields a big ass belt fed gun, that was originally intended to shoot down planes... while being mounted on another plane!

Most everything is in ref pic but I couldn't find a good ref for her face plate. She took a grenade to the face, walked it off like a champ, but now she has a cybernetic plate holding the right side of her face together, from brow to lower jaw.

Otherwise she is almost 8 feet tall and while not overly muscled she had a number of bio enhancements to augment her strength and durability. She is Russian born with blond hair.
>>
>>50343070
...Catzilla?
>>
>>50345124
Whatever happened to her? Heard some peeps in the drawthread scared her away.
>>
>>50318470
bumpity bump
>>
File: 1477497655764.jpg (99KB, 1115x838px) Image search: [Google]
1477497655764.jpg
99KB, 1115x838px
Would art thou be possible to get this delivered request of mine from Inker colored?
>>
>>50326707

1930's -1940's Skeleton cop (a uniform not a detective) on the mean streets.
>>
File: IMG_20161122_101734.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_101734.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>50318403
Did a quick pen sketch of this
>>
>>50345170
She got called out for tracing and lying about it.
>>
>>50320500
Popping in to say i am still working on this

Suddenly got very busy (mandatory unemployment seminars suck) so ive been stuck away from my work station for a while

Thanks for being patient
>>
>>50318087
Bumping.
>>
>>50329253
Booooompy bump
>>
File: no. 1.png (811KB, 803x477px) Image search: [Google]
no. 1.png
811KB, 803x477px
Requesting Alpharius and a copy of himself and Omegon and also a copy of himself to be drawn like in pic related.
>>
>>50345957
>Not having 4 traitor primarchs as the 4 Robbie's
>>
>>50346032
>Horus Lupercal: "No. Don't touch that!"
>>
>>50346080
>Horus: Are you a real traitor? Have you ever killed an astartes? Like a real loyal one?
>>
>>50346090
>>50346080
>Perturbato: "Now look at this Fortress. That I just built. When you see Dorn/When I say go. Be ready to build. Now go!"
>other three traitors build wall around him
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
>>
>>50346109
>Horus: Hello there I would like a battle barge, *shows with his hands* about this big

>Mechanicus Horus: Sure thing, coming right up

>Horus: oh why thank you.

>Mechanicus Horus's fake augmentations falls off

>Horus: Horus Lupercal!?

>Horus: who did you expect, Rowboat Girlyman?
>>
>>50346134
Not exactly familiar with that Lazy Town episode, what ep was that?
>>
>>50346180
I think it is from this part?
>https://youtu.be/a9M84OUXbRY
>>
>>50346134
For some reason I can't help it but make this thanks to that:

>Tau: "Oh Dark Eldar, after our cultural exchange we'd like to have help. We need help about this big."

>DEldar: "Sure thing, coming right up."

>DEldar give the Tau "reinforcements"

>Tau: "*gasp* Wow! What do I owe you?"

>DEldar: "Nothing. Its for free."

>Tau: "*gasp* Free!?"

>DEldar's fake mustache falls off and Tau learn the "reinforcements" given are jumbled mish-mash fellow Tau thanks to that cultural exchange

>Tau: "HEY!"
>>
>>50346262
Keked
Thank you Anon
>>
>>50345676
What happened to that other tracer? Did he get scared away too?
>>
>>50346768
No because he was upfront about it.
>>
File: 2x2BSqW.png (165KB, 663x612px) Image search: [Google]
2x2BSqW.png
165KB, 663x612px
Would someone be interested in coloring this? Brown, mundance colors, most metalic parts would be bronze and matted. Green eyes and auburn hair. 'Fanks!
>>
>>50338967
Selfbump
>>
>>50318405

Bump?
>>
>>50318133
Bump.
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
File: pets04.png (105KB, 527x528px) Image search: [Google]
pets04.png
105KB, 527x528px
>>50342969
added to the collection
>>50345124
>>50345170
>>50345676
Whether traces or just copied, her drawings were amazing.
>>
>>50344126
Gonna try this, any pose you had in mind?
>>
>>50325137
Bump
>>
>>50317803
These drawtreads need art archives.

All of them in all the boards... Now i want to find a bard with a violine and a hood and can't find one because can't see the old comissions unless i search on the 4chan archives for hours.
>>
>>50348735
Then update the booru yourself
>>
>>50345705
Good to hear from you, and sorry to hear about your troubles.
>>
File: Request.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>50317803
Re-vamping request after a few stuff happened in-game. Forgot to include that the mask isn't worn but hanging down. Not too picky about the pose. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>50349357
why one percussion and one cartridge revolver?
>>
>>50349475
Cartridge is an heirloom, percussion is a custom-made commissioned piece.
>>
>>50345170
I think it's the same with her as it was with a few other artists, drawthread has just been too much of a cancer to be in lately.
>>
>>50349547
>BigM still delivers almost daily
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1700x2338px
Someone requested this a while back.
I have been without internet, and so I couldn't post my delivery until now.

Sketched during downtime at work on a small bit of scrap paper. Don't judge me on this.
>>
>>50349547

This is a lie requestfags made up to explain artists not flocking to the drawthread 100% of the time.

We have lives and jobs, you know?
>>
File: Kaim.png (58KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kaim.png
58KB, 500x750px
Gonna re-request a picture of thie guy for my RPG. He's a warlock, he's a grey-skinned elf, and he's kind of like voldemort plus nose.

Maybe give him a hood?
Seriously I didn't even consider that flying around using shadows, and an eldritch blast that's green and ignores spell resistance...
>>
File: Cat-Cant-Handle-Flower.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-Cant-Handle-Flower.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>50349634
>Having lives and jobs
>still hanging out on 4chan
>mfw

But in all honesty, I miss her.
>>
>>50349811
I don't miss that dumpster fire. At least most of the artists still here do decent work.
>>
>>50350105
This. No interest in shittily traced pics that the artist wouldn't even admit to tracing line for line.
>>
>>50350105
>>50350148
No, I still miss her. Some of us still do miss her, I definitely do.
>>
File: 1467862160065.png (1MB, 1472x2214px) Image search: [Google]
1467862160065.png
1MB, 1472x2214px
>>50350105
>I don't miss that dumpster fire
>>50350148
>No interest in shittily traced pics

this is why she left. she was putting out alot of work and people like this just kept harassing her about tracing most of her form. still love my sith lord she put together.
>>
>>50350180
Oh I see, you're just being creepy about it.

>>50350193
No great loss.
>>
>>50350193
Holy fuck the way you guys talked about her I thought she was at least on the level of the latest ""tracer""

But holy shit this is terrible!
>>
>>50350261
Yeah nah she was pretty trash.
>>
>>50350261
You too can download paint tool SAI for free and trace something to make into your character. You'll only get whiteknighted this hard if you make it painfully clear that you're a girl though.
>>
>>50350261
>>50350308
Yeah, how dare an artist give us free art that isn't worth at least a $30 commission.
>>
>>50317857
>>50332541
27-hour bump. Again. Maybe I should set a timer.
>>
>>50350369
That's what I'm saying.
>>
File: Sith.png (1MB, 1472x2214px) Image search: [Google]
Sith.png
1MB, 1472x2214px
>>50350193
Harassment and whiteknighting aside, she posted an update on that picture for you apologizing for missing a detail.
>>
>>50350369
"Artist" being a really really loose term here.
>>
>>50348375
Relaxed, standing with his spear at his side, his off hand outstretched as if he's talking to someone of his adventures.
>>
>>50350440
thanks m8 never saw this update.
>>
>>50350369
I mean I'd hope to be saving $5 at least but Cat would make you feel like you lost money somehow.
>>
>>50350550
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I got a fill from her once and just felt my stomach drop. Most of her stuff is something you wouldn't want to show anyone. God forbid you say anything or rerequest either because thread police and white knights would start a shitstorm.
>>
>>50350696
Especially once the tracing was evident, then it became a matter of "well what's the point"
>>
>>50318815
>>50326594

any updates on this? I'm not sure if i haven't been trolled by all these jealous anons.
>>
>>50350696
What was her fill?
>>
>>50350787
>implying I bothered to save it
>>
>>50350261
That's because the latest "tracer" could actually draw outside of tracing, and Cat was like a 10-year-old with a coloring book.
>>
>>50350801
Well then what's the request? Maybe someone else is actually interested?
>>
>>50350715
Nah. Been busy with holiday shenanigans and work.
>>
>>50325888
This is beautiful
>>
>>50350821
Yeah he's actually p. good the death angel thing was from notebook scratch
>>
File: reference picture.jpg (136KB, 877x800px) Image search: [Google]
reference picture.jpg
136KB, 877x800px
Requesting a girl with hair like the ref. pic, wearing a Korean War era jacket and sitting cross-legged while cocking an M1911 pistol. No pants because Strike Witches.
>>
>>50320921
Bump
>>
File: Argent Cardinal reference1.png (2MB, 1683x924px) Image search: [Google]
Argent Cardinal reference1.png
2MB, 1683x924px
Hey drawthread, this is my first time requesting and I might have overdone it with the reference pictures, but I wanted to be as precise as possible.

I'm requesting a high priestess of Graz'zt. A DnD lamia with darker skin than pictured, wearing armor, a white, featureless mask over her face, with braided or bushy hair coming over the mask.
>>
>>50336135
>>50321227

24 hour bump, thereabouts.
>>
>>50317803
Are draw threads usually this dead?
>>
>>50351673
Yes.
>>
>>50351673
they get more lively during some weekends, but yeah.
>>
>>50351673
worse I've seen it in a few weeks, but last few went real fast via board trolls fishing for (you)'s.
>>
>>50350821
>a tracer can be a good artist
t. Tracer
>>
File: alenia_wip2.jpg (93KB, 360x700px) Image search: [Google]
alenia_wip2.jpg
93KB, 360x700px
>>50321335
She's still rough, but here's a wip shot. I'll be back either much later tonight or some time tomorrow to get back to working on her.
>>
>>50350209
>Oh I see, you're just being creepy about it.
No, I just like her artstyle and the way she provides coloring for pics.

>>50350261
>>50350308
>>50350442

This is why we cant have nice things.
>>
File: Ï˝Ï˝Ï˝Ï˝Ï.png (596KB, 1333x666px) Image search: [Google]
Ï˝Ï˝Ï˝Ï˝Ï.png
596KB, 1333x666px
>>50342102
>>
>>50352632
>tracing
>an art style

u wot
>>
>>50352710
It's Cat complimenting herself. Ignore it.
>>
>>50352769
I've been suspecting the same thing for a while now.
>>
>>50342102
>>
>>50352828
AHHHHHHH
WHEN YA

GONNNA BUY MY

PIZZZA
>>
>Catzilla defense force is one person
>that person is probably Catzilla

kek
>>
>>50352828
eyy, good to see you, dots
>>
>>50352221
this is really awesome, thank you so much. I'm looking forward to your finished project
>>
File: 1479854216833.png (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479854216833.png
84KB, 600x800px
Requesting a small dark skinned girl wearing a light yellow poncho and blue boots brandishing her giant kyber sword.
>>
>>50346768
>>50350261
>>50352091
>>50350821
>latest ""tracer""
You guys aren't talking about the drawfriend who once got accused of tracing and then took "tracer" as his name on whim, are you?
Because I didn't think they actually traced.

Btw, Catzilla was nice to have in drawthreads simply for her attitude.
Unless those anons were right that Cat left cause she got picked on.
If that were true, nothing of value was lost.

But seriously, the anon that religiously called her out for tracing?
I wanted to doodle him as that guy who kept stalking Peter Griffin for being a "Faker!" for pretending to play a keyboard set on demo.

>>50350696
>caring about thread police ever
Anon please.
Wait a thread or two and re-request it.
I've had requests I've done be re-requested.
It sucks, but if I couldn't handle strangers on the internet not loving my ass, I wouldn't post on /tg/, I'd join a circle-jerk hugbox where friends upvote each other until my farts smelled like rainbows.
>>
>>50318760
Bumping in the night
>>
>>50321000
Bump again!
>>
>>50354447
No one cares
>>
>>50352710
... The only thing she ever traced was the posing.
>>
>>50355051

not him, but bull fucking shit.
>>
>>50355060
that sounds really unsanitary anon
>>
>>50355060
No, that's literally it. Someone noticed her posing seemed stiff and asked for her reference. The posing was quite literally the only thing that was traced.
>>
>>50355072

she traced all sorts of shit, and once she got called on it the quality of her "art" dropped significantly
>>
>>50354447
Yeah that's who they're referring to. He"traced" a photo by eye dropping skin tones since he was learning skin values. Some people got heated or whatever.

He then went on to deliver a great demon/angel thing from scratch.

Anyway good post, good points all around
>>
>>50355090
She was called out on one drawing, over the posing on some dancer. That's literally what happened. What the hell else could be traced beyond that, when they had different outfits?
>>
>>50355188
Different guy, but she was called out numerous times over a long period of time for many different pics. Then she stopped showing.
>>
>>50355206
What I'm saying is that it was over the posing. And the dancer was the first time she was called out.
>>
>>50355239
The first, but not the last. She wouldn't even own up to it for the longest time which (in my opinion) is the only reason it got as bad of a reaction as it did.
>>
>>50355188
Shut up Catzilla.
>>
New thread up and running

>>50355327
>>50355327
>>
>>50336312
bump
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.