[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Dadventurer Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 135

File: demon_dad.jpg (910KB, 1982x1600px) Image search: [Google]
demon_dad.jpg
910KB, 1982x1600px
Last episode >>50249971

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Sleepy sheepy.png (1MB, 1440x2427px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy sheepy.png
1MB, 1440x2427px
I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the back/back of the head of a Space Wolf marine, who is completely unhindered by this as he goes about his daily routine.
Whether or not the sheep is sleeping or not is up to artist preference.
>>
File: zenarcher.png (70KB, 255x548px) Image search: [Google]
zenarcher.png
70KB, 255x548px
Could a drawfriend please draw me an albino (blue eyes, pale skin, short white hair) half-giant (7-8 feet tall) zen archer (a monk archer basically, uses ki to alter his arrows).

Use pic related as a reference, but feel free to take some artistic liberties.
>>
>>50252303

Bumping my request for a Paladin.
>>
>>50281909
That's cute as shit, sempai. Who drew?
>>
File: CoC.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CoC.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
Requesting a drawing of my CoC character. He has grey hair and should be holding a 12-gauge shotgun at his side with a cavalry saber sheathed at his hip. In his hand he's examining the cover of an old book that appears to be written in some old ancient text on the front.
>>
File: Iron ref.png (938KB, 1233x739px) Image search: [Google]
Iron ref.png
938KB, 1233x739px
Requesting my shadowrunner in gear.
He's a decently tall and, more than decently, buff farmboy turned combat adept. He wears a ballistics mask (Ref. 2) that ends right behind his elven ears, which lets his fucking gorgeous mane of dirty blond hair (Ref. 1) do what it does and bedazzle everyone.
He wears an chemically resistant high collard coat (Ref. 3) and an armor jacket (Ref. 4) under it, with sets of Securetech PPP armor covering his arms, legs, and vitals. Most of the armor and clothing are grey or grey-ish, while the coat is black.
From his belt, resting against his thighs, hangs two bandoliers with six grenades in each one, One with smoke grenades and one with stun, not that it matters much.
He's got a silenced Steyr TMP holstered at his hip, the spare magazines are kept in the coat, and a Claymore (Ref. 6) sheathed on his back. (Ref. 5) Also got a notebook and pencil in his coatpocket. You can't hack paper and it's less likely to shock you if the gremlins are about.
>>
File: thumbup.gif (602KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
thumbup.gif
602KB, 268x200px
>>50281824
>>50281824
OR here.

Just thanking drawfriend for the awesome drawing. I feel I've should specified it was more of an evil eye than a beholder, but the drawing is perfect in every way either way.

It looks gleefully happy to see you. As if it has new friends to play with eternally.
>>
File: angel of death.jpg (444KB, 1438x1216px) Image search: [Google]
angel of death.jpg
444KB, 1438x1216px
Requesting art for my setting, prophet/angelic avatar of death on the living plane and his form in combat. Note that, under the armor, he's a skeleton. There ain't a shred of flesh on dem bones.

>Wears a partial faceplate to cover his head, covers the front and the sides, and is a death mask that looks similar to this, which is his appearance before his flesh was burned off when he was martyred. However instead of wearing a crown of faces/heads, a crown of skulls decorates the forehead.
>Only the faceplate of his helm is discernible, everything behind it is obscured with an INTENSE golden halo of light that surrounds him. The faceplate isn't worn to protect him, but worn to protect the good and just from his terrible sight, which would burn their eyes out. The light also leaks out from every orifice of the helm, so there's golden light blasting out of the mouth, nostrils, and eyes.
>For 'armor' the avatar wears scale armor like pic related that covers every inch of his body. If the artist could make this body-shape conforming so it's obvious he's a skeleton and has no guts, that'd be great.
>For weapons, he only uses one, a giant holy lance with a head like this. However the shaft of the weapon is made out of metal too, not wood.
>Finally, EVERYTHING on his figure that is metal is glowing like white-hot superheated steel. Gold would be the shading color as parts that are a cooler temperature. But his armor, weapons, and mask are all molten from the heat of his burning light
>>
File: Stormrider Olsen Scene.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Stormrider Olsen Scene.png
1MB, 1200x900px
Posting wip anchor for drawfriend
>>
File: request2.png (654KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
request2.png
654KB, 800x570px
Bumping not just with my old request of >>50251829 which I think might be in the process of being filled (Can >>50252095 confirm if you're interested? Sorry that I didn't get back to you earlier)

But at the same time I also have a second, sillier request that isn't purely /tg/-related but I couldn't think of a better board to put it on. Basically I want a remake of the cover of the classic french novel Fantomas (left) with the knife-wielding man in question replaced by this smug rendition of 19th century German Philosopher Max Stirner (right) preferably without the top hat or mask. The city he's standing over can be any city, it doesn't have to be Paris like the original. You can also replace the title with "STIRNER" if you want, but that's not really necessary.

This isn't really gonna be used for anything serious, but it would be pretty fun to have on hand when I want to stirnerpost.
>>
File: OCBard.jpg (199KB, 1601x932px) Image search: [Google]
OCBard.jpg
199KB, 1601x932px
Requesting my bard for a PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.
>>
>>50282027
BigM Saxon, basest of drawfriends. Dunno who colored it.
>>
File: neeeeeeerd.png (56KB, 589x548px) Image search: [Google]
neeeeeeerd.png
56KB, 589x548px
Requesting a tough looking orc girl pushing down some nerdy (but pretty) elf boy. She looks like she's really enjoying it and the elf, well, not so much.

Bonus if she pushes him into a puddle of mud or something. He's probably reading nerdy elf books and writes tree poetry.
>>
Requesting an angry skull - something that will inspire genuine fear. Nightmare skull. Not chibi, not smiling - just: "I'M GONNA GET KILLED BY THAT FUCKSCARY SKULL!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
File: Greenflame Arch-Princess.png (3MB, 1971x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Greenflame Arch-Princess.png
3MB, 1971x1150px
I would like to once more request an updated picture of my Infernal Exalted. She's a Slayer-caste, which in Exalted means that she's usually supposed to be a close-combat monster. She has, however, chosen to focus more on Sorcery, and I would love to get her redrawn to represent that change.

She's the character in the center, with four major alterations: first, her armor has been shaped and reformed to be much more form-fitting, while still retaining the ornate look if at all possible. Second, her hair is now much, much longer, flowing out alongside the scraps of her tattered cloak.

Thirdly, she now wears a long, oriental-styled robe like the woman on the left, on top of her armor and beneath the cloak (I know someone else is asking for a woman wearing that, and I wanted to thank that anon because his image is much nicer than the original reference I had for the robe). And finally, she is using the stave-artifact on the right, turning her greatsword into a massive sword-spear (the blade of the sword is roughly as long as the shaft of the staff).

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: CoC-character.png (388KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CoC-character.png
388KB, 707x1000px
>>50282039
glasses, sword and book text pending
>>
File: 1479236229664.jpg (173KB, 2512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479236229664.jpg
173KB, 2512x1080px
Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.
>>
>>50282509
Oh man, that looks great so far! Do you think you could have him holding the shotgun more like pic related?
>>
File: Carmin.png (6MB, 2675x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Carmin.png
6MB, 2675x2291px
Migrating my request for a picture of my character, Carmin. She has fair skin, dark green eyes and unkempt shoulder-length blonde hair, that she keeps short in the front. She has a slender, fit frame, even though her outfit makes her look bulkier than she is from a distance.

Carmin’s color palette is rather heavy on the red. Her pants are made of dark, wine-red denim, with a row of black laces up the outsides. Her shirt is low-cut and tight-fitting, almost like a corset with three-quarter sleeves and a high collar, made out of bright red lacy fabric. On top of that she wears a long scarf of black lace, clasped at her throat with a large brooch depicting a crescent-moon-and-star design with a missing arm of the star. The ends of the scarf have heavy pendulum blades attached to the fabric.

On top of her clothes, Carmin wears ornate segmented gothic armor (references on the left). She wears greaves in place of boots, as well as a set of cuisses that only cover the front of her legs, held there by black laces such that they look like they’re part of her pants rather than being added on. On her arms she wears segmented pauldrons and vambraces, with partial gauntlets covering the back of her hands and forearms. Her armor is made of lacquered black steel, albeit trimmed and very heavily detailed in gold to the point where it is more golden than black.
>>
File: fobstopper.gif (418KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
fobstopper.gif
418KB, 256x256px
Small request here: can somebody draw the creature in this picture glowing with psychic energies and levitating a bunch of guns whilst expressionlessly shouting 'I AM A NEW GOD'?

If a swat team or army guys could be running from the little guy, even better, but that seems pretty complex so if its just the little guy with the guns, I'm happy.
>>
File: The Burned Man.png (5MB, 2736x2608px) Image search: [Google]
The Burned Man.png
5MB, 2736x2608px
Repost from old thread

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and try to enjoy yourself
>>
File: i CAN ride it.jpg (185KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
i CAN ride it.jpg
185KB, 1200x960px
>>50282027

That was me, http://bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/

This was meant to be the last panel of the second comic but I ran out of time.
>>
Requesting a kobold in a sailor outfit
>>
Requesting a streetfight with two characters involved.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are more or less crouching behind rubble.
One, female has red hair, green eyes
and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has tribal tattoos (think south seas) (also green eyes) on his face and dark hair.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
A couple of suggested designs for the machine in the ref pic.
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
>>50283237

God damnit, some making it so DAMN CUTE!
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
Requesting some kind of cute-faced, busty troll librarian-type nerd. Computer nerd, wizard nerd, whatever. I'm talking Shadowrun trolls, in case I wasn't clear.

Nerdy, unusually pretty, well-endowed shadowrun trolls.
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
>>50283278
forgot my picture and can't delete.
>>
File: Kaim.png (58KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kaim.png
58KB, 500x750px
I'd love to see a picture of this character done in a non-art-generated medium. He's a grey elf- taller, more regal, and much more xenophobic than standard elves, wearing noble robes. On top of his robes, he's wearing some pretty heavy armor for a caster- metal plates on his shoulders and along one arm, picture related. (It's okay, he has a feat for that)

He's a warlock, so he's pretty glowy, and ideally he'd be kind of... glowing through cracks around his skin and from his eyes, like there's so much magic stuffed into him that he might just detonate into purple-pink eldritch energy any moment.

It doesn't have to be exactly like the picture, but I figured it would make for a pretty good reference.
>>
File: jessica (35).jpg (159KB, 610x784px) Image search: [Google]
jessica (35).jpg
159KB, 610x784px
Does it have to be for an RPG? I mean it might be but I'm not sure I'm going to use it yet. I was curious if someone would draw Jessica from Contagion. It's like a zombie survival computer game and she is my favorite character. She is so beautiful and sweet. I wish she was real so I could marry her. I'm almost 27 now and I've never kissed a girl but I would give my innocence to her instantly if she was real.

All that aside, I might be running a zombie apocalypse game soon because the only roleplayers I know are huge walking dead fans. So I would like to introduce her as an NPC but don't want to make it clear she's straight from contagion. I am also hestitant about introducing my waifu to the game. I don't want her to die. It fucks me up inside when she dies in the game, to the point I am scared to even play as her.

For how to draw her: I would love her drawn in a brown fleece hunting jacket, blue jeans, same blonde ponytail, with a scoped hunting rifle and maybe a hammer or ice pick or just Kabar knife as side weapon. Can be with or without zombies in the picture. I would love some lewd drawings of her but this is not the place to ask for that. I want her to look kinda like Andrea in the walking dead comics but not quite like her because rick is fucking her so she's not mine. But Jessica is mine. And I might use her as an NPC in a roleplaying game I may start soon. So thanks in advance.
>>
>>50283897

Also if you need more reference pictures, I have 42 other pictures of Jessica I can post for you. I will put them on imgur so I don't hurt post limit

https://imgur.com/a/P6MZP

Thank you for anyone who tries this it will mean a lot for me if you do it.
>>
anybody got any requests for anthromorphic characters?
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>50283967

Bearded lizard as a dorf
>>
File: CoC-character2.png (405KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CoC-character2.png
405KB, 707x1000px
i'll try painting over this after 24 hours
>>
>>50283967
>anthromorphic characters
As opposed to what? Characters that are animal-shaped?
>>
File: Demon Dad Complete.png (1MB, 1916x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Dad Complete.png
1MB, 1916x2592px
>>50281909
>>50283237

I took the liberty to merge all 3 pages into a single comic
>>
File: nixia_request.jpg (211KB, 1095x1085px) Image search: [Google]
nixia_request.jpg
211KB, 1095x1085px
Reposting from old thread:

Requesting art for my aasimar shadowdancer. Top left is reference of her outfit, picture should have mask pulled down around her neck and hood pulled back. Top right is her portrait. In the picture she should be wielding a matched pair of swords like the bottom image. Many thanks to all the artists.
>>
>>50284159

Sorry, I guess I used the word anthromorphic wrong. I meant characters such as feline, kobold, dragon, just any animal like creature but in human form
>>
>>50283237
So damn cute, man. It's nice to see.
>>
File: fruitbatespresso[1].jpg (585KB, 2500x1627px) Image search: [Google]
fruitbatespresso[1].jpg
585KB, 2500x1627px
>>50283967
>>50284231
I've got a bat assassin I wouldn't mind seeing visualised. Pretty vague description, so fill in the blanks any way you like - if you pick it up, of course.
Basically, he's a short (compared to a human) fruit-bat-esque dude, who does a lot of gliding from vantage points to come down behind and on-top of his targets, using two curved daggers to stab into weak points. Wears dark trousers and a loose vest that keeps his wings mostly free, along with a ratty old scarf around his neck.
>>
File: bvm3.jpg (349KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
bvm3.jpg
349KB, 1000x629px
Probably asking a bit much but requesting a depiction of a trio of gods for my game.
Looking for something that's a bit like a combination of the hindu trimurti and the reference pictures below them.

All the figures have four arms and are sitting or standing in peaceful looking positions.
None of them have any visible facial features.

The left figure is holding a spear and a shield and is wearing a helmet like the one in the bottom left picture.

The centre figure would be sitting cross legged and in it's holding a hammer, a chisel, a sickle and a pair of shears.
Its face is featureless and it wears a simple shawl.

The right figure is heavily obscured by a heavy robe and its not holding anything, instead it's making mudra gestures with its hands.
>>
>>50283967
I'd never argue with a gnoll, but I don't have a specific request for one, so...
>>
>>50281909
I want to draw tieflings , give me tiefling requests.
>>
File: 1479235295365.png (543KB, 651x809px) Image search: [Google]
1479235295365.png
543KB, 651x809px
Normie anchor.
>>
Question: Who'd be up for drawfagging heraldry?
>>
File: shadowlock.jpg (4MB, 2744x2676px) Image search: [Google]
shadowlock.jpg
4MB, 2744x2676px
>>50284446
How about sinking your tief desert assassin tiefling?
>>
>>50284424

what exactly is a gnoll?
>>
>>50284582
Hyenafolk.
>>
Requesting a skating cavegirl.

Basically like the one in that manga page, but a bit taller, stronger, tougher.

She needs a weapon, and I like the look of that kind of axe, so there it is. But if any drawfag happened to have some kind of repressed fetish with knives or spears, I'm not at all opposed to including either.

Optional:
She could be wearing Jane's costume from the first Weissmüller film. No lewds, please; no magical realm, thank you very much. It's just that I think is a really cool example of what the Hays Code did to all us.

Even more optional:
A few ritual tattoos would be a nice touch. But I'd like them to be small and simple. A dashes-and-dots marking on the chin, maybe some easy pattern on the thighs.
I've included a number of samples (one from ancient Egypt, the others are Berbers), to give some idea of what I have in mind.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. Sursum corda.
>>
>>50283897
>>50283916
... What the fuck?
>>
File: viking.jpg (311KB, 1152x1775px) Image search: [Google]
viking.jpg
311KB, 1152x1775px
>>>50193961
Sorry for the delay, I have not a lot of time to do it
>>
>>50284651
this is response >>50193961
>>
>>50284651

not the requester but I really like the design.

The laspistol has a unique aesthetic along with the saw teetch of the axe. The screws on it are cool too, gives kind of a primitive vibe.
>>
Requesting a noir Detective Skeleton.
preferably from the 30's or 40's but modern is okay.

- you know, cheap suit,
trench coat
slouch hat.
femme fatale in his arms.
hard drinkin hard fightin.
that sort of thing.
>>
>>50284556
>Incase reference materials
>>
>>50284785

Good art is good art homie
>>
File: Human girl knight.png (614KB, 749x501px) Image search: [Google]
Human girl knight.png
614KB, 749x501px
Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference, and practicing with the sword with a dummy.
>>
>>50284121
Looking forward to it, man!
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (639KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
639KB, 1500x1163px
Kinda like reposting (though from a few months ago).

Athletic and prideful (slightly arrogant) martial artist in a fantasy setting, half Asian, short dark hair, 179 cm tall, 77 kg. Wears western trousers, boots and belt (also shirt), on top the upper part of a kimono (kimono jacket?) with floral pattern, short sleeves (around the elbow) and pulled back hood and a thick Asian/Middle Eastern belt with a buddhist prayer beads necklace, he traveled a fucking lot and his clothes look like a multicultural melting pot. Would be awesome if it were in a dynamic pose.

Many thanks in advance and thanks to the guy who made the sketch months ago.
>>
File: 1478502840942.png (204KB, 1101x804px) Image search: [Google]
1478502840942.png
204KB, 1101x804px
Sorry guys I've been gone a few days
Dropping the most recent WIP I have for the drawfriend making my drow musketeer.
>>
File: 1479356887268.png (482KB, 911x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479356887268.png
482KB, 911x450px
Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).
>>
File: 1479406763941.png (263KB, 1184x843px) Image search: [Google]
1479406763941.png
263KB, 1184x843px
>>50284958
Actually, you missed the artist (not me) doing a slightly more updated version, and explaining that life was kicking his ass right now, which is why it's taking so long.

Here you go. this is the current WIP
>>
Fuck guys, shorten your requests. I see blocks of text and immediately lose interest.
>>
>>50284629
The guy really likes Jessica.
>>
>>50285060

There are a bunch of short requests if you are jonesin that hard, dude.
>>
File: The Mentor.png (1MB, 1255x871px) Image search: [Google]
The Mentor.png
1MB, 1255x871px
Hey drawfriends
Requesting an older fellow, with dark hair that is showing signs of turning gray, and blue eyes wearing a sleeveless tunic, and shorts
He has mechanical arms and legs. They are very militaristic looking, like they were built for combat.
Hes sitting on a bed looking like he just had a bad nights sleep.
Thanks!
>>
>>50285060

is >>50282196 too long? I feel like it's a simple request.
>>
>>50285176
Don't listen to him. He's baited you pretty hard.
>>
>>50285176
>pretty simple request
>wants a detailed book cover redesigned for a joke

Simple in concept, not execution
>>
File: bunnythief.jpg (462KB, 1500x1772px) Image search: [Google]
bunnythief.jpg
462KB, 1500x1772px
could I get a bunny girl dressed like the thief in pic?
>>
>>50285060
Can you do mine (>>50283897)? I added a bunch of unncessary detail but basically I want her as pictured except in a brown hunting jacket, same blue jeans, and with a scoped hunting rifle. Also she is in a zombie apocalypse setting but that's just as a reference.

>>50284629
What's wrong with what I said?
>>
lets all take a look back to the OP

>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

wow what a suprise
>>
>>50283967
>>50284424
A sniper that's a grassy gnoll.
>>
>>50284198
>a matched pair of swords
>reference image is a two handed sword
>>
>>50285059
Yeah I'm the OR, thanks man. I had foot surgery so I was fucked for a few days. If he is lurking I love it draw anon.
>>
File: redo.png (572KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
redo.png
572KB, 1200x1600px
Don't know if you're around OR, among smaller changes, I've completely redone the coloring on the bike, neon, and I'm going to start on the road soon. The neon isn't fuzzy anymore, and when the road is done, there won't be an outline, as you requested last thread. The improvements are mostly minor, but on the whole I think it's a lot easier on the eyes now.

Here's the current state of the image.
>>
File: Mustard race.jpg (869KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Mustard race.jpg
869KB, 2048x1536px
>>50285060
Are you asking for two words requests?
If so requesting the mustard race.
>>
File: laughing_waifus.jpg (505KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_waifus.jpg
505KB, 1000x893px
>>50281909
Requesting the two characters in pic related bundled up in a soft blanket together holding a cup of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick in the hot chocolate.
>>
File: jff.png (572KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jff.png
572KB, 1200x1600px
>>50285655
And just for fun here's what it looks like with a lazily implemented El Dorado theme.
>>
File: Stargate standard army issue.png (192KB, 501x679px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate standard army issue.png
192KB, 501x679px
>>50285060
This, with zany embellishments?
A quick anon shooped him the rifle and orb, but he needs...pizzazz?
>>
File: REQ.jpg (294KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
REQ.jpg
294KB, 1600x900px
Migration

Requesting a female elf with a facemask and wears a hood, also sport a sick pair of renaissance sunglasses that doubles a reading glasses
>>
>>50285655
Wow, that's a huge improvement! I'm loving the changes.
>>
File: IMG_1424.jpg (173KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1424.jpg
173KB, 635x901px
Continue the glorious march!

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: street lights are orange.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
street lights are orange.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>50285655
Are you going to give the road that orange streetlight look?
>>
Skarbrand and Graze Ein doing something manly. Refs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axSsNwtnWD4
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/EB-AX2_Graze_Ein
>>
>>50286274
It might not look too good since I'm only using flat colors and don't know how to do lighting, but it's in consideration.
>>
File: Gabreski Request.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gabreski Request.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
Requesting a character for a Strike Witches game.
>>
>>50281909
A few weeks ago someone did a really cool Imperial Guard piece where the armor looked like medieval plate.

Does someone still have that piece? I'm looking for it, please.
>>
File: rourke references.jpg (802KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rourke references.jpg
802KB, 1000x1000px
Reposting my request for a paladin. He wears scale mail, like in the top left but metallic and gold instead of black leather, and without the fish symbol. He looks like an older Rutger Hauer (bottom left) with long wavy hair like Aragorn and a big Tom Selleck style mustache, except he's blonde. He has brown eyes, and should be striking a heroic pose. He should be holding the greatsword in the top right. Pose is up to the artist, but he should look heroic.
>>
File: NorseGuardsman.jpg (844KB, 2067x2923px) Image search: [Google]
NorseGuardsman.jpg
844KB, 2067x2923px
>>50286622
It's not this one is it?
>>
>>50286975
No it isn't that one, but thank you. The picture was colored, the armor was green (and covered enough to be considered carapace), and the helm was based off a sallet.
>>
File: sallet guardsman.jpg (755KB, 1600x1417px) Image search: [Google]
sallet guardsman.jpg
755KB, 1600x1417px
>>50287004
>>
>>50287048
That's it, thank you very much.
>>
>>50286087
Tested a few colors. I personally think either the original shade of gray I used or something a bit darker would look best seeing as I only know how to use flat colors. Do you have any requests, or does one of those two options sound good enough until you can find someone to flesh the image out more?

I tried >>50286274 but it ended up looking too orange, and vaguely Halloween themed.
>>
File: 1477819486283.jpg (198KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1477819486283.jpg
198KB, 800x1143px
>>50287078
There's another for you.
>>
Here's a left-field request. I need lizardfolk portraits for some set dressing (lots of diverse NPC's in a village) but I need to generate the impression they're all of the same species.

Now scale tone, shape of the face, presence and lack thereof of horns, I'm thinking of that as the lizardfolk version of skin color. It varies.

But the image that I want to use for the village chief has no ears. And he's not supposed to be deaf as a post!

Help a photoshop-challenged anon, please. Give this guy some ears. Other villager images used for reference.
>>
File: AAA.jpg (45KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
45KB, 700x600px
requesting a girl with long straight white hair in some sort of fancy cocktail dress, with a tattoo similar to pic on the back of her hand
>>
File: furry lover spouse reference.jpg (179KB, 1300x726px) Image search: [Google]
furry lover spouse reference.jpg
179KB, 1300x726px
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (36KB, 358x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
36KB, 358x264px
>>50288248
Re requesting a daemonette fighting a night goblin
>>
>>50288248
Sauce on Husky-Dog-Monster girl?
>>
File: eldritch knight ref.png (3MB, 2204x1992px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch knight ref.png
3MB, 2204x1992px
>>50281909
Need this clusterfuck of a mageknight drawn, pretty please.
>>
>>50288601

commissions exist
>>
>>50288629
You say that like /tg/ isn't niggardly.
>>
>>50288629
Not the requester, but commissions also cost money, and let's face it, most of the people here are broke as hell.
>>
>>50288776
BigM is like $20 or so for colored pics it can't be that hard to scrape together a twenty.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1479455921319.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1479455921319.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
Requesting a Jedi wearing robes like the bottom, with a shadowed face like in the pic on the left, and holding a green lightsaber with the wood/ornate hilt.
>>
File: 1479185397270.jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479185397270.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
Anchoring for the kind drawanon
>>
>>50287576
Lizards don't have ears. They have sensory pits of some kind like birds.
>>
>>50285060
Vampire girl with blindfolds and long black hair, doing a blood ritual over a dead thing with scales.
>>
File: isabel_ref.jpg (514KB, 1000x744px) Image search: [Google]
isabel_ref.jpg
514KB, 1000x744px
>>50281909
Requesting a reformed changeling hedge witch for a fantasy inquisition game.

She has unrealistically long dark hair bound into a neat braid down to her waist, a young, clean face, and mismatched, gold and brown eyes. Her dress is modest, something similar to the one in the reference, with a pair of boots, and she carries a large apothecary bag with all her remedies and herbs in it. Around her neck is a symbol of Iomedae. Her familiar is a barn own, which she totes around in a cage since it's unseemly to let an animal free in the convent.

I hope this isn't too much, and thank you anyone who looks.
>>
File: 1479350820349.png (652KB, 1024x1572px) Image search: [Google]
1479350820349.png
652KB, 1024x1572px
>>50288588
I don't know really, I just found it in a thread. I kept reverse searching it but google keeps giving me huskys and Dogmeat from fallout. So here's the image for you.

>>50288452
Why'd you quote my request? Are you implying you want the Monster-Dog-Girl be replaced with those hideous versions of a succubus? 'Cause no, I just requesting something heartwarming.
>>
>>50289203
I think he quoted you by accident.
>>
File: a bone to pick.jpg (327KB, 903x1500px) Image search: [Google]
a bone to pick.jpg
327KB, 903x1500px
>>50284728
>>
File: Shadow.png (462KB, 637x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.png
462KB, 637x1133px
Wondering if myrequest's been delivered or not:

Requesting this soldier/grunt holding hands with a sister of battle as both of them are sitting together and inquisitively looking at the distance.

Been away from the interwebs for weeks due to familial matters involving the US elections.
>>
>>50289332
This is perfect
>>
File: guitarist bbeg.png (507KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
guitarist bbeg.png
507KB, 800x690px
Migrating

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>50289203
>>50288588

It's definitely .less/haohi 's art.

A quick look at his dA http://p01ntless.deviantart.com/gallery/ confirms it.
>>
File: 1254465096970.png (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1254465096970.png
50KB, 600x400px
>>50281909

Oh god her face in that last panel.
>>
File: GloranthiaWIP.png (665KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
GloranthiaWIP.png
665KB, 600x800px
BTW, just in case the OR is still alive, I am still working on this request.
The progress has been coming painfully slowly, slowed additionally by life and taking the odd request to keep from burning out, but I am reaching levels of success I am happy with.
Over 50% of the mammals in the image are finished!
oye
>>
Requesting a hellhound staring down on a prone human.
>>
File: YunaCygnusRequest.png (1MB, 1500x950px) Image search: [Google]
YunaCygnusRequest.png
1MB, 1500x950px
>>50269562
I'd like to have the girl on the left posing defensively, brandishing a pair of headphones/earbuds like a whip or flail, with the bird on the right hovering slightly above and behind her, perhaps with its wings bending around her protectively. If you're using color, having little wisps of green wind around the two of them would be great too. Thank you!

migrating
>>
>>50287576
Could I get the sources for each of those images? I need me some lizard men/dragons and these are top notch
>>
I would like to request a character of mine,
He is man of medium build in his late thirties but looking like his mid fourtys, he wears worn simple clothes with a heavy cloak and a new long silver cape,he carries a spade and has a lantern on his belt, thanks for reading.
>>
File: HanabiDelphinusPartiallyDone.png (699KB, 1276x1631px) Image search: [Google]
HanabiDelphinusPartiallyDone.png
699KB, 1276x1631px
posting an anchor for this
>>
>>50287154
>Do you have any requests, or does one of those two options sound good enough until you can find someone to flesh the image out more?
It sounds perfectly fine to me.
>>
>>50289025
LIZARDS, yes. LizardFOLK, however, are fictional, and can look however the artist wants them to. This is why I'm asking for ears in the first place.

>>50291073
On my phone right now, but I'll post the complete ones when I migrate this for the next thread.
>>
>>50289332
Not the one that made the request but hot damn man. You even threw in the poster backshadow
>>
>>50289332
Good shit draw friend
>>
File: DrowMusketeer.png (297KB, 1191x847px) Image search: [Google]
DrowMusketeer.png
297KB, 1191x847px
>>50284958

Probably my last entry for this request. Cheers, mate.
>>
>>50291934
Getting some awesome deliveries this thread.
>>
>>50289332
str8 spooked
>>
>>50282159
This sounds cool. I think I'll give it a try.
>>
>heterochromia
>>>/out/
>>
>>50289332
Or Here.
This is mighty fine.
Thanks.
>>
>>50291934
Thanks draw anon. I love it. Hope things get better for you.
>>
>>50293526
what are you even talking about? I don't see any requests with heterochromia in them
>>
>>50288248
>>50293902
You're not looking.
>>
>>50293933
You're making a chicken out of a feather
>>
>>50294073
Says you.
>>
>>50288845
>>50288704
I just dropped $75 on a commission to a /tg/ drawfriend.
>>
>>50294166
I dropped 29$ on a l00d.
>>
>>50294166
>>50294260

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by not owning a car.
>>
>>50294286
Wow dude, same here.
>>
>>50293902
You didn't look very hard
>>50289090
>>
>>50294467
Sorry, is there some kind of taboo against heterochromia? Pathfinder changelings are supposed to have it as a hallmark of their heritage, so I included it, but is it bad somehow?
>>
>>50294779
No anon SNOWFLAKE no.
>>
>>50294794
I'm never entirely sure what's worse, actual snowflakes or people jumping at remote signs of it

I mean, I can atleast find some angsty 13 year old's half vampire half dragon dethroned king haunted by demons kind of funny, especially if he's not in my game
>>
File: thistookwaytoomuchtime.png (3MB, 2312x1253px) Image search: [Google]
thistookwaytoomuchtime.png
3MB, 2312x1253px
>>50294885
It depends on the context of the snowflake, but in general, I'd say people jumping on them are worse. The snowflake phase is just a part of growing up, finding your own style.

But speaking of snowflakes, bumpin'/migratin' my snowflake monk, bitches.
>>
>>50285725
Bump
>>
File: Here goes nothing.png (843KB, 1292x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Here goes nothing.png
843KB, 1292x1310px
This is my first time doing this, so be gentle.

I'm cooking up a "psion/magic user" for a fantasy game. His skin is ambiguously brownish(somewhere between mohawk guy and spear guy's tone). His eyes(irises) are purplish puce like.

He has a very pronounced widows peak, with the other sides of his head shaved(but not completely).

For clothing, plain mage robes work fine as well.

I don't need a full body pic, mostly the face and maybe a bit of the torso. Something appropriate for a roll20 token.

Thanks in advanced if this is fulfilled while I'm gone!
>>
>>50294885
People jumping on others are way worse. The very idea that a character's race automatically makes them a snowflake is a sign of an infantile mind bereft of any creativity. The fact that the instantaneous negative reaction illicited by the heterochromia of pathfinder changelings has become such a meme is just evidence of how banal that type of thinking has become.
>>
>>50281909
Requesting a super hero lizardfolk in the same pose as Kamen Rider in this picture, as for the costume itself...I was thinking something loud but also represents the deities he worships - Sarenrae and Shelyn.
>>
File: 1234672466867367.png (426KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
1234672466867367.png
426KB, 800x854px
>>50295640
forgot picture sorry.
>>
File: 1414112359624.png (343KB, 508x546px) Image search: [Google]
1414112359624.png
343KB, 508x546px
>>50283246
Bippity Boppity Bump!
>>
>>50281958
Bumping this.
>>
>>50291323
But then is it really lizardfolk? More like proto-mammalfolk.
>>
File: street dark.png (548KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
street dark.png
548KB, 1200x1600px
Alright OR, here's the finished road.
>>
>>50285135
A slightly early bump, I hope you don't mind.
>>
>>50296896

I do.
>>
>>50282371
Bumping
>>
>>50296896
>>50296901
If we mind, we'll give you twenty lashings.
If we don't, five.
>>
>>50282208
24hr bump
>>
>>50296220
You're one of those people that insists kobolds look like dogs, aren't you.
>>
>>50288629
It costs nothing to stay in your own lane.
>>
Hey, would anybody like a simple shoop done, or maybe something coloured?
>>
>>50297971
I wouldn't ordinarily violate the 24-hour bump rule, but this: >>50287576 appears to be right up your alley.

Also, >>50291073 asked for the sauce on my images, and LET IT NEVER BE SAID THAT I AM NOT AN EXCELLENT PROVIDER OF SAUCE! Enjoy (I don't remember where I got them all so I shooped 'em all together). Also I found another lizardfolk with ears.
>>
File: dirthi1231.png (1MB, 1500x1309px) Image search: [Google]
dirthi1231.png
1MB, 1500x1309px
>>50286542

wip
do you want something changed?
>>
>>50298179
Oh, so you want me to just shoop the blue guy bottom left some ears?
>>
>>50283889
Bumping this guy again- He's for a game tomorrow.
>>
>>50298235
*right
Fuck.
>>
>>50298235
Bottom-
>>50298244
Ah, there you go. Yes. I think between the horns is a good spot, but do whatever feels right for the shape of his head. Match the colors if you can; the pastel-style of the rest of the image might help you there. As for shape, The lower-left guy is supposed to be the chief's son, so it might help for them to resemble each other.
>>
>>50298275
I'll try my best, Senpai!
>>
File: 1479447740749.png (190KB, 461x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479447740749.png
190KB, 461x339px
>>50298275
First try. Want the ear a little higher up, so it's more visible than that?
>>
>>50282640
bump
>>
>>50298397
Yeah, a bit higher. I like how it looks like the rings on the lower horn are actually earrings that he got clever with and looped around the horn, though. That's nice!
>>
File: 1479447740749.png (191KB, 458x345px) Image search: [Google]
1479447740749.png
191KB, 458x345px
>>50298427
I'm not sure how perky you want his ears. Also his son is one ugly lizard, I don't want to know what his mom looks like.
>>
>>50298541
I'm trying to do a sort of personality ~ looks thing. The son is a brat and a bit of a thug, so he looks it. The dad is a leader with decades of combat under his belt, so he looks it. The other two are generic warriors.

Looks, great, though. The ear occupies the visual space exactly how I was hoping; I like the little bite that's been taken out of it. Though there's no shadow for his other ear like the upper horn has...it looks kinda like he's only got one.

The one other thing, and this is optional, is that I'd like the background to be a different color to contrast his snow-white hair. Hair is a symbol of maturity and wisdom among lizardfolk in my setting, a bit like the mane on a lion. It's always white, but more is better.

I gotta catch a movie, but I'll be on later.
>>
>>50296340
Nice. Are you going to make the road-sparks yellow again, or is that the finished product?
>>
>>50298670
I think the white looks better on the darker road, but it would only take a minute or two to make them yellow again if that's your preference.
>>
File: YELLOWSPARKSDAWG.png (548KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
YELLOWSPARKSDAWG.png
548KB, 1200x1600px
>>50298734
>>
>>50298197
Looks great.
>>
File: justawip.png (730KB, 603x910px) Image search: [Google]
justawip.png
730KB, 603x910px
>>50282159
>>50293454
Started sketching.
>>
>>50283607
Bump
>>
>>50298666
Well, considering his mane is kind of covering the other side I'm having trouble trying to put one ear into the background. the way it's layed out it shouldn't be visible. Also I'm having a hard time trying to fix the white background without completely destroying his hair. I tried a few different things, gradient maps, layer combinations, I even tried bluntly just plastering black in the background, but I can't seem to find what I need... Sorry mang, I tried.
>>
File: kahek..png (879KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kahek..png
879KB, 1200x1600px
>>50282039
>>
>>50298197
Hey, do you happen to have a blog?
>>
File: Test..jpg (217KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Test..jpg
217KB, 1200x1600px
>>50282159
>>
>>50299319
Thanks all the same, it's amazing.
>>
File: 1479530100569.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1479530100569.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Guys I need a rapid sketch fulfilled. I am about to meet the artist for Dungeon Meshi and I thought it'd be a good gesture to give her a picture of either Marcille or Senshi
with "Thanks for the inspiration! From /tg/"

Proof with timestamp that I'm not lying.
>>
>>50286925
>>50286925
>>50286925
Daily bump!
>>
>>50282568
24 hour bumping
>>
>>50300263

Where are you going to print it?
>>
File: c4rd4r7_3ubNi4n6aj.jpg (452KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_3ubNi4n6aj.jpg
452KB, 750x638px
Requesting an eldritch abomination comprised what once was multiple humans.
>>
>>50300614

Just gonna transfer it over to her phone.
>>
Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with the Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be rubbing his or hands on the lambo, the bonesinger would be singing to its front, and the tau engineer would be having it scanned.
>>
>>50300663
Lol inb4 you drop spaghetti and fuck it all up
>>
File: 1477707370042.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1477707370042.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
File: marcille and senshi enjoy a meal.png (565KB, 1101x767px) Image search: [Google]
marcille and senshi enjoy a meal.png
565KB, 1101x767px
>>50300263
Fixed the text a bit and made it bigger than previous. Here ya go.
>>
File: 1479534164366.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1479534164366.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>50300785
>>50300709

She loved it anon. Heres a trade for your troubles.
>>
>>50285725

...still?
>>
>>50301041
WELP this is going into the hall of fame.
>>
File: tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
>>50301041
/a/'s going to be super-jealous.
>>
>>50301041
Well shit a brick. This is the happiest I've been in weeks. Thanks dude, this has made my night, and possibly the rest of the week!
>>
>>50301140
>>50301125
Oh my god, crosspost this to /a/. I MUST see the reaction.
>>
>>50301154
Is your keyboard broken?
>>
>>>/a/149922746
>>50301189

No, so I did it myself.
>>
File: referencesheet.jpg (228KB, 1297x933px) Image search: [Google]
referencesheet.jpg
228KB, 1297x933px
This Warlock is average in height, and on the slender side, opting to use magic and manipulation over brute force. Her skin is a dull golden color that shimmers slightly in intense light. Bright silver eyes match bright silver hair which is pulled back into a tight bun for easy concealment, which uncovers pointed ears. Usually Alenia covers as much of her body with clothing as possible to conceal her race, donning a hood and mask to cover up her features.

Thanks in advance is anyone draws this.
>>
File: 1478631921675.jpg (11KB, 379x451px) Image search: [Google]
1478631921675.jpg
11KB, 379x451px
>>50301041
Neat, anon. Thanks for that. Where did you meet her? A convention?
>>
>>50301263

Manga festival in a bookstore organized by Kadokawa in my region.

I'll disclose more details in a proper dungeon meshi thread so we don't clutter up the art thread for other anons.
>>
>>50301298
Do it in the /a/ thread, perhaps.
>>
>>50301298
Cool, I didn't know she did public appearances. It was nice of her to do a drawing for you. Tell us all about her in the next Dungeon Meshi thread.
>>
File: When anons unite.png (211KB, 458x345px) Image search: [Google]
When anons unite.png
211KB, 458x345px
>>50299319
>>50300069
I took a whack at it using layer separation and the border tool. Worked out okay, I think. You got me 95% of the way there.

I wasn't able to shadow the ear, but the contrast between background and hair now creates the impression that his hair's thick enough to hide the other ear from sight.

If you're curious, here's how I did it (using GIMP)

1. fuzzy select the background. Since the hair's bordered with off-white colors this gives a good selection of the surrounding area.
2. create a new layer of white in this shape.
3. use 'color to alpha' to make all the white in the base image transparent. Now I have control over the white in the image. This makes things look blocky, BUT!
4. re-select the layer created in step 2 and use the border tool to select a 2-pixel wide area around it's edge.
5. use the blur tool to soften this border.

A few clean-ups here and there, but otherwise, POOF. thick, downy hair.
>>
File: gronk.jpg (85KB, 525x380px) Image search: [Google]
gronk.jpg
85KB, 525x380px
draw kobold meme pls
>>
>>50301041
way
>>
>>50281909
Other sorcerers might laugh at that summon, but when it mauls their party, you'd need checks to resist the sheer horror of something so cute doing that.
>>
>>50301064
Yes.
>>
>>50284865
Bumping my request
>>
>>50301226
>>50301125
/a/ here. We jelly. And impressed.
>>
>>50284865
Unbumping my request
>>
Great joke m8.
>>
>>50289090
Bump
>>
>>50301298
What's her look like?
>>
>>50289090

Here you go anon, hope you like it. I had some trouble with the hair but overall I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
>>
>>50301041
That's pretty cool. Good work fa/tg/uy.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-19+at+06.54.20).jpg (233KB, 761x1042px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-19+at+06.54.20).jpg
233KB, 761x1042px
>>50285208
Might colour it later, unless someone else wants to. Hope you like it Anon.
>>
File: i cant wait to eat this book.jpg (237KB, 962x1600px) Image search: [Google]
i cant wait to eat this book.jpg
237KB, 962x1600px
>>50283715

>>50289552
>>50291421
>>50291877
>>50292553
>>50293689

Thanks, I was going to add a proper pulp cover text but it's a pain in sketchbook. Glad you like it OR.

>>50301041

That's so cool.

>>50302527

Love your work Ramen.
>>
File: 1469818531983.png (25KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469818531983.png
25KB, 700x700px
>>50301538
#koboldlivedonotmatter #koboldssuckandarestupid
>>
File: when anon forgets their image.gif (277KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
when anon forgets their image.gif
277KB, 250x250px
>>50302406
>>
>>50301041
nice work
>>
>>50302795
That is really nice. Not the OR, but I'll probably use that.
>>
>>50302795
Very nice!
>>
File: gunslinger.png (290KB, 869x1008px) Image search: [Google]
gunslinger.png
290KB, 869x1008px
>>50250223
>>50250238
For the patient anon who's been waiting for me to finish this up, here's another update for you. Sorry I'm taking forever, thanks for keeping the anchor up.
>>
I can't do anything artistic, and you lot seem like the ones to ask, but I'm DMing a modern setting and I like to print out some cards with NPC faces on them so the players can visualize.

Is forensic composite sketch software worth considering? If so, which should I use?
>>
>>50303035
Look up some art instead or post descriptions of the NPC's so some artists here might consider drawing them. If they're long, make a pastebin.
>>
>>50303012
Not OR, but goddamn that's looking awesome.
>>
>>50302527
OMG that is cute. Thanks Ramen.
>>
File: GronkKoboldredux.png (503KB, 566x1750px) Image search: [Google]
GronkKoboldredux.png
503KB, 566x1750px
>>50301538
Thanks for the opportunity to test out my kobold look.

>>50302886
I care anon.
I care.
>>
File: darkheresy request crop.jpg (102KB, 442x543px) Image search: [Google]
darkheresy request crop.jpg
102KB, 442x543px
>>50239848

Finished dark heresy request, c/c appreciated
>>
File: STRAHD ROLLER DA.png (63KB, 624x556px) Image search: [Google]
STRAHD ROLLER DA.png
63KB, 624x556px
Requesting Strahd doing ROAD ROLLER DA on adventurers party
I guess roller should be replaced with something more gothic... Part of his castle's tower?
>>
File: Callidus_Updated.jpg (391KB, 668x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Callidus_Updated.jpg
391KB, 668x1212px
Requesting a cute girl with blonde hair in the Callidus suit, holding the mask and looking uncertain. Her soft face contrasts with the muscular body under the suit.

>are you sure this is a good idea?

From a game I played in.
>>50303438

Not OR but this is looking awesome.
>>
File: Slayer Time.png (3MB, 2718x790px) Image search: [Google]
Slayer Time.png
3MB, 2718x790px
Requesting Gotrek and Felix done in Adventure Time style
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-19+at+09.57.38).jpg (249KB, 766x1049px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-19+at+09.57.38).jpg
249KB, 766x1049px
>>50285208
Coloured

>>50301041
Oh I didn't see this, that's amazing Anon. I'm 200% Jelly.

>>50302795
y-you too

>>50303153
thnaks
>>
>>50303440
some half-orc barbie, paladin, mage (warlock) and what's that blue thing?
>>
File: 1474665474402.jpg (231KB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
1474665474402.jpg
231KB, 1280x970px
Requesting my Traveller in full gear, a Samurai with a medieval helm and a standard red and black segmented armor with clothes visible from underneath also a pics helmet .Very much pic related with an additional khaki scarf and a cloak. In addition to the Flaming Nodachi in one hand and a fallout style LasPistol, he comes with a bracer in both hands and a buckler on his back. His armor is lined with many shinto purification band, with jetpack/backpack on his back he's accompanied by a white, horned, winged, pony sized lion with earrings and black tribal tattoo
>>
File: panic.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>50303722
warlock's terrified familiar
>>
File: AlgusPleayoMD.jpg (2MB, 2268x2354px) Image search: [Google]
AlgusPleayoMD.jpg
2MB, 2268x2354px
I request a character the villain of my campaign.
He basically looks like Joseph Conrad with a bit of Freud in him. He dresses like the chap here and his weapon of choice is a sword cane as the one you also can spot in the picture.
>>
>>50301041
thanks anon

>>50301125
>/a/'s going to be super-jealous.
very.
>>
>>50303440
A trebuchet! Yes, trebuchet should do.
>>
File: Stirmer.png (752KB, 1401x1892px) Image search: [Google]
Stirmer.png
752KB, 1401x1892px
>>50282196
>>
File: Tux.png (781KB, 1202x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Tux.png
781KB, 1202x1247px
>>50304035
>>
>>50304750
>stirMer
>>
>>50284355
Im gonna take this
>>
>>50285849
Meager bump; any sort of steampunk foppery pizzazz?
>>
File: req.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
req.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>50281909

Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs.
>>
File: KhairDrawRequest.png (971KB, 1051x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KhairDrawRequest.png
971KB, 1051x1000px
If any drawfriend would like to help out, I'd like to get a pathfinder character of mine drawn, please and pre-emptive thank you to anyone kind enough to help!

Here's his character description from his sheet:

Khair is a short, skinny little man; nervous looking with short-cut black hair (often scorched) and bright brown eyes (often tired). He always seems nervous and worried; he only seems confident when he's working with his tools, where he really does know what he is doing and is not plagued by doubt. He prefers simple traveling clothes and a heavy pack with a number of pouches to store his goods and supplies in, and aside from heavy,

Attached is an example of his clothing, gauntlets, and the holy symbol of his faith, which I'd like displayed. His skin should be tanned--think arabic ethnicity. As far as pose, either him tinkering with some clockwork or standing around looking nervous would be wonderful. Any other questions, I am very willing to answer!
>>
File: Threemuti.jpg (1MB, 2477x2121px) Image search: [Google]
Threemuti.jpg
1MB, 2477x2121px
>>50284355
I try my best
>>
>>50302406
Sorry, I don't see anything? Preemptive thanks for doing it though!
>>
File: bored_charlotte.jpg (110KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
bored_charlotte.jpg
110KB, 500x443px
>>50306004
How far back did you have to search to find that old shit?
>>
i'm confused is charlotteanon an artist too or just friends with one and well prepared with reaction pics
>>
>>50283723
>>50283278

I'm out for the day so
BUMP
>>
Could someone make me an orky Aquila? The sort of thing a bunch of Blood Axes in a particularly symbiotic relationship with the Imperium might cart around?
>>
>>50291228
sorry, I've been doing things for a bit. Expect it done today
>>
>>50304750

Thanks, you the man!

>>50305494

Hey I won't look a fulfilled request in the mouth :P
>>
>>50303711
perfectly colored M8, thanks again. just noticed the carrot emblem on the belt buckle, very nice touch.
>>
>>50282658
Isnt that an enemy from Earthbound?
>>
>>50295197
Bump.
>>
>>50308807
It's a Fobby. They're basically XP bags and cannon fodder with no other purpose.
>>
>>50298236
>>50283889
Bumping once more- 24 hour limits, and all. Though I'm basically leaving for the session now.
>>
>>50295986
>>50283246
Second bump.
The bump of hope.
>>
>>50285725
Bump.
>>
File: 1478750771500.png (268KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478750771500.png
268KB, 800x690px
Is this still being worked on?
>>
File: cassini_climate.png (79KB, 504x253px) Image search: [Google]
cassini_climate.png
79KB, 504x253px
Requestan' this done full size but with the atlantic bump of africa turned into not!Atlantis. Minor alterations fine, I just want it big enough to draw country borders.
>>
Guess I'll drag my request from the old thread.

Requesting a simple cute drawing of a giantess with a loli witch either in her hand held at eye level or sitting on her shoulder. Typical sort of xbox hueg hat witch outfit with the giantess having a tree branch-like "horn" on both sides of the head, similar to pic related.

Or if someone wants to take it a bit further, the giantess and witch trying to dance together. Maybe side by side or on opposite ends of a room.
>>
>>50282371
>>50297018
Bump
>>
>>50300428
>>50300428
>>50300428
Anutha one
>>
File: IMG_0655.png (79KB, 120x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.png
79KB, 120x260px
>>50288452
Bumping
>>
>>50306599
Thanks man, really dig the armoured one.
>>
>>50272003
Thank you so very much. This is exactly what I wanted.
>>
Requesting an Empress Swashbuckler with a folding rapier she can keep hidden on a practical outfit
>>
>>50290830
Bump
>>
You will never get your request.
>>
File: gooseman1.jpg (522KB, 2202x1398px) Image search: [Google]
gooseman1.jpg
522KB, 2202x1398px
I don't know if the artist who drew my request awhile back is still here, But I'd love it if he updated my now retired zombie apocalypse character, or if someone else took a shot at him too. He finally got his happy ending, and I'd love to have that illustrated
>>
>>50312853
>He finally got his happy ending, and I'd love to have that illustrated
What sick fuck jerked off a zombie?
>>
>>50312926
no, he got a happy ending, the zombie jerked him off, duh.
>>
>>50312926
>>50312975
he retired on catalina island which had been cleared
>>
File: koboldschool.png (518KB, 1148x1272px) Image search: [Google]
koboldschool.png
518KB, 1148x1272px
>>50309623
I'm very tired and I don't know if you wanted serious sailors or waifu material. Here's edgy Japanese school kobolds.
>>
>>50307062
char-fag is close friends with a few artists who also enjoy making people in the thread angry. so they are having all the fun at our expense for the most part.
>>
>>50313199
Isn't it your fault for getting angry over nothing, though?
>>
File: 1479613226437.jpg (119KB, 593x788px) Image search: [Google]
1479613226437.jpg
119KB, 593x788px
Anybody able to do some shooping? I'm looking for somebody to turn this titty monster into a small b cup.
>>
>>50313626
probably
>>
>>50313082
Great stuff.
Thanks for sketching it for me
>>
File: Tief5.png (1MB, 1291x1681px) Image search: [Google]
Tief5.png
1MB, 1291x1681px
>>50284556
Sorry for the wait, didn't see the reply til today.
>>
>>50281979
Bumpitidoo
>>
>>50313653

Has all the fingers.

>Fucking dropped.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 580x672px
Don't mind me, just dropping an anchor.
>>
File: 1467933767178 (1).png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1467933767178 (1).png
1MB, 1536x2048px
I'd like to request a finishing/coloring of this, it's not originally my request, but one from a long while back and the drawfriend never completed it as far as I know.

I'll provide the original request and reference material shortly.
>>
>>50298870
Fuckin hell anon I just found it (for some reason you's aren't showing up), but this is looking awesome.
>>
File: original request material.jpg (397KB, 1278x1422px) Image search: [Google]
original request material.jpg
397KB, 1278x1422px
>>50314211

Here's the source material and source request:

"Putting in a request for the Chaos Lord of a Khorne Warband I'm drawing up, basically 40k versions of Blood Dragons that are on an endless blood crusade in search of worthy enemies.

1>The Chaos Lord started out looking like this before he fell to the Red Thirst and Khorne, and despite all his taint has retained his muscled-deco power armor. There are some Khorne icons scattered on the legs at the artist's desire, but his torso is the same. The pauldrons now bear symbols owing allegiance to khorne as well.

2>He doesn't wear a helmet, and it's quite visible that he's gone full vampire with his nose shriveling up to the bone and his skin being drawn taught across his cheeks. All of his teeth have turned to fangs, and he has long locks of aged white hair flowing from his scalp.

3>His fabric devices have been replaced by skulls, both the loincloth and cape being made from a woven mess of heads taken from slain champions. The skulls are of various sizes and shapes, and come from humans, space marines, eldar, genestealers, orks, necrons, etc, everything. Throw any assortment you want together or reference any minor 40k xenos you like, he's old enough that he's probably met and killed one member of it.

4>Where he used to have an Iron Halo, the Lord now has something like this chaos trophy rack mounted on his power-back just behind on his head, and it bears impaled helmets of space marines.

5>The aquila exhausts of his power-pack have mutated from warp exposure into screaming daemonic maws like pictured.

6>Weapons. The Lord wields a power fist in his right hand, and a Khornate Hellblade in his left. He doesn't believe in the use of ranged weapons.

7>Colors, the Warband paints its armor a very deep metallic magenta, like oxygen starved blood left out to dry. Trimming is coal black."
>>
>>50300011
This too looks hype as hell.
>>
>>50313896
>>50303012
>>
>>50301401
Thanks, anon. I don't use gimp, but I'll look up how your gimp buttons would be equivalent to my program.
>>
File: 1467548877810.jpg (29KB, 435x424px) Image search: [Google]
1467548877810.jpg
29KB, 435x424px
>>50303216
>>50302886
Thanks for keeping the kobold dream alive.
I love you both.
>>
>>50313869
That's fucking dope. I love this so much I can't even cope. Thank you I thank you... something something cantaloupe.
>>
>>50300619
Bumpo
>>
>>50313894
Only Assassin's Creed 1 era assassins lost fingers. Everyone AC2 and forward kept them.
>>
>>50298197
The planelegs look a bit small to be P-47s?
>>
File: goblinstabber.png (290KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
goblinstabber.png
290KB, 1000x800px
>be me
>Want to draw.
>Get set to go on /tg/ drawthread to crank out a request.
>Power Failure knocks out internet.
>bah
>Draw random gobbo.
Actually pretty happy with the result.
>>
>>50315870
It's a tad too dark, but for a night life game, that wouldn't be a major problem.
>>
File: WE DO!.png (1MB, 1404x384px) Image search: [Google]
WE DO!.png
1MB, 1404x384px
Humbly requesting Inquisitors in the Stonecutter 'We do' position.

The 'Martian' is a gretchin, being cunning.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: goblinstabberdaylife.png (517KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
goblinstabberdaylife.png
517KB, 1000x800px
>>50315980
>>50315870
But, gobbos do their best stabbing in the dark!

Nah, good point.
Daytime version.
>>
File: wastelanddocholiday.jpg (1MB, 1951x1987px) Image search: [Google]
wastelanddocholiday.jpg
1MB, 1951x1987px
>>50312853
Glad to see he survived, I had fun drawing him back then. If there are any changes you want made or any errors, please do tell.
>>
File: wastelanddocholiday2.jpg (2MB, 1951x1987px) Image search: [Google]
wastelanddocholiday2.jpg
2MB, 1951x1987px
>>50312853
>>50316769
Made some slight tweaks, this should be it unless you have any more suggestions or changes.
>>
>>50313896
>>50303012
Oh shoot, didn't notice you'd already posted. Looking good so far, can't wait to see the final result!
>>
Fresh bread

>>50317803
>>50317803
>>50317803
>>
File: notstreamsam.png (890KB, 838x1000px) Image search: [Google]
notstreamsam.png
890KB, 838x1000px
Jetstream sam in a more medival looking garb. Thanks to whatever drawanon takes this up!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.