[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit players say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2031.png (650KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.png
650KB, 569x802px
>Hey GM, I know Delta Green is based off the Cthulhu mythos, but I've got a great idea! Delta Green but with SCPs!
>>
>>50277689
That doesn't sound bad.
>>
>>50277689

>Yeah well, I didn't think he'd actually kill my character for that. Can I have a do-over?
>>
>>50277733
Have you actually read anything from the SCP wiki? They're not meant to be interacted with outside of a creepy story context, and even then they're pretty lame.
>>
File: cia master plan.png (760KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
cia master plan.png
760KB, 1280x715px
>>50277689
>hey, DM, can I crash this plane?
>>
>>50277887
Epic fail
>>
>>50277733
The large majority of SCPs, especially the popular ones, are absolute garbage. The ones that aren't can't really be transferred into a game.
>>
>>50277899
Nice meme!
>>
File: cia question.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
cia question.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>50277899
dubs?
>>
>>50277899
You're a big dubs.
>>
File: 4u.gif (3MB, 362x430px) Image search: [Google]
4u.gif
3MB, 362x430px
>>50277932
>>
>>50277943
I don't think people stand around inside airplanes waving guns. That's dangerous.
>>
>>50278569
Don't worry, it's actually just a movie set, and the gun is a nonfunctioning prop.
>>
>>50277689
SCP fits the tone well enough. You have to use reason when adapting things, but it's a perfectly good source of inspiration.
>>
>>50277733
It's mostly the old it's popular so it's shit now.
>>
>>50278569

You need a gun in order to shoot people as you throw them out.
>>
>Can my power be really weak to begin with and then grow over time?
>>Sure
One session later
>My character is too weak. I want a new one
>>
>>50277758
Why does it HAVE to come from the wiki? You can put things like SCPs into a ton of settings, you just don't call them SCP.
>>
>>50277758
That can be said about the mythos as well.
>>
>>50277887
Only if you leave no survivors
>>
>>50278624
Oh thank goodness.
>>
>I want my paladin to fall and get his powers from a demon
okay I'll bite, what demon
>Well I'm a paladin so I think I would attract a really powerful one, like Demogorgon
you think one of the most powerful demons in existence cares about a level 3 paladin??
>yes
and you don't think he'll just kill you or turn you into a thrall?
>no
>>
>>50279166
>not going along with it and letting the other PCs get a liiiiiiiittle suspicious about why Demogorgon is showing up in person all the time to grant powers
>and why Demogorgon keeps ducking out of the room whenever another demon threatens to appear
>not having the real Demogorgon show up midway through the campaign
>>
>>50277777
>>
>>50279166

I mean, powerful evil gods care about a level 3 paladin. Why wouldn't a powerful demon?
>>
>>50279166
Just let him work his way up to demogorgon.
He gets his powers from some lesser demon who works for Demo.
>>
>DM:
"Ok tell me about your character"
>"He is Azrael, an Angel of Death who was banished to earth by God"
>>
>Hey GM can I have (horribly broken thing)
>>No
>I swear I won't overshadow everyone else
>>
File: imgres.png (4KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
4KB, 185x272px
>>50277689
>I am newer to the game but i can make my own character, and i get the general gameplay, i just need tips here and there. I was so excited when i saw your game was text based. I have an anxety disorder really bad so i get real anxious during voice games and often dont last more than one or two sessions. I want to learn more about the system and i also like your plot. If there is still room please consider me it would be great to be able to play in a game and not be all anxious. PM me with any questions, thanks!

ugh, roll20 applications from randos...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.