[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread 1180: There Will Be a Kekening Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 73

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50257358
>>
Jumpers!
What are the coolest weapons you've come across in your travels?
Not necessarily the best, or even the practical, but the coolest.
>>
>>50265908
I like Supard soul spears.
>>
>>50265651
>>50265757
>Oooh, scary. Too bad it's complete shit next to being able to run around and bust planets while being unkillable.
Frankly, if you think that two beings in two different settings are equally powerful just because they share a name? You're clearly either trolling or an idiot. Still think it's dumb to completely wall off anything approaching the actual game.

>Level-up
Gives you the /potential/ to punch out a gimped Azathoth. After a ludicrous shitton of leveling up.

>two perks to no-sell pretty much everything you could possibly come across... and that's just in the jump.
And what would those be, Timmy?
>>
>>50265922
>Frankly, if you think that two beings in two different settings are equally powerful just because they share a name?
Seeing as the perks flat out say they work the same in comparison to other Lovecraftian entities in other settings? Yes, the perks imply that.

>And what would those be
Level-up and Mythos Master. Boom, you've got a major head-start and only grow stronger from there. Good luck ever finding anything that can provide a challenge.

But hey, guess it's easy to ignore everything by labeling anyone who disagrees with you as a shitposter, right? Who cares about critique, who cares about internal balance? Anyone who isn't a mindless sycophant is just a shitposter. Guess SJ-chan had it right all along, just ignore everything and shove it on the drive.
>>
>>50265922
>>50265987
Firstly, you "two" need to leave old drama in the old thread.

Secondly, stop same-fagging.
>>
>>50266014
This isn't drama. It's jump review. Which shouldn't need to be kept to the old thread otherwise jumps posted at thread death would never get critique.
>>
>>50265987
Who said mythos master came with a power boost? All I see is control over the lesser monsters.
>>
>>50266054
Says the shitposter.
>>
>>50266045
>600 cp - Mythos Master
Cthulhu is one of the Mythos’s mid tier powers, a great old one. The outer gods are stronger, but the upper echelons of the Mythos are all individuals, as compared to the races such as shoggoth and nightgaunts that make up the lower tiers. You are now an acknowledged and recognized member of the Mythos - as Cthulhu, to be exact. As such, the lesser races will obey you for the most part, and the upper members will probably take care not to squash you accidentally. Your equals, the other great old ones, will give you a modicum of respect. In other jumps, they local version of Cthulhu will probably be a bit confused to see you, but will then invite you over for tea or something.

So... you're saying being Cthulhu isn't being strong? That any random human can just waltz up and become him? Is that what you're trying to say?
>>
Heh. I don't even need to say it, do I?
>>
File: Scatavore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatavore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Should have waited a bit more. Ah well I'm on it it.
>>
>>50266092
When everyone's a slut it's time for an orgy?
>>
>>50266089
>Or maybe you could learn that the only way for you to get your powers back is to become a true hero and save the world.

You serious, m8? Do you know that the whole game is about Cthulhu being nerfed and then grinding JRPG-style?
>>
>>50266092
The time before last you posted your Syndrome crap with anti-red bait.
>>
>>50266089
>You are now an acknowledged and recognized member of the Mythos - as Cthulhu, to be exact.
>Acknowledged and recognized

Doesn't say you actually are Cthulhu, it just says you get recognized as him.

>>50266120
Also this. Cthulhu got hit with the nerf hammer HARD in this game.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>50263580
>>50265321
Cool then. Should be fun to write those two perks up. Sorta have more ideas for Lunars right now, but we'll see.

>>50264545
Super-Raksha basically, yes.

Fair Folk are living stories, each the protagonist in their own narrative... Ishvara are those that grow extraordinarily powerful, and gain a compelling enough story that /everyone/ goes along with it, subordinating the tales of other Raksha and even Gods to fuel their own. The bigger their legend grows, the more powerful they get. At the peak of their power, they're some of the buffest beings in Exalted to the point that two out of three have fought the Sun one-on-one and held their own. Laashe would've won even, before he got dunked on by Luna

They also seem to often have a special power? Like, Balor had his Terrible Gaze, and could slay thousand with literally just his stare as well as "sear reality" with it, whatever that means.

So anyway, in short, what Justice said.

As for Pseudo-Ishvara... Well, I'm not handing out full Ishvara powers, but a lesser version of it. Because otherwise it'd always be the best buy in the jump, even if I charge 1600cp for it or something.

Maybe either have it power up as you get Essence, or just have it complete the apotheosis as you gain your Spark. Still in outlines and ideas phase here... We'll see.
>>
>>50266149
I think the guy busy freaking out needs to wait to see what the jumpmaker says about powerlevels of the entities in the game. You and I and everyone sensible knows that mythos entities are often way less powerful outside of the original stories.
>>
>>50266157
Becoming an Ishvara is all about spreading your story and dominating other stories until you reach an arbitrary power level, anyway. So it's not like it needs to be on offer or something.
>>
>>50265908
In Bordelands the Torgue company makes a shotgun that shoots swords. That explode.
Swordsplosion.
>>
>>50266045
It outright says it makes you mid-tier in power in the first sentence. Learn to read.
>>
>>50266136
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on. You think I posted anti-Red bait?

Just because I disagreed with her that everyone who disagrees with her is out to get her? Calm down, guy.
>>
>>50266198
It says you're a "mid-tier power" not "mid-tier in power". There's a big difference between the two, mate.
>>
>>50266198
>Cthulhu is a mid tier power.
I don't see the words 'You' or 'Jumper' in that sentence.

I see it describe what cthulhu is, the fact that you get RECOGNIZED as him, and then what that actually means.

I see no mention of you gaining anything other than a reputation.
>>
>>50266157
Honestly, if that is the sort of thing that Raksha can achieve naturally, it doesn't really seem like something that should be priced. Unless it's basically a headstart.
>>
>>50266198
Alright lets just review what this perk does then. Line by line. Using logic.
1. Cthulhu is one of the Mythos’s mid tier powers, a great old one. (A discription of Cthulhu)
2. The outer gods are stronger, but the upper echelons of the Mythos are all individuals, as compared to the races such as shoggoth and nightgaunts that make up the lower tiers. (A discription of what Cthulhu is along with a discription of the lower ranks.)
3. You are now an acknowledged and recognized member of the Mythos - as Cthulhu, to be exact. (acknowledged and recognized AS Cthulhu)
4. As such, the lesser races will obey you for the most part, and the upper members will probably take care not to squash you accidentally. (Lesser Races Obey. Upper Levels try not to squish you.)
5. Your equals, the other great old ones, will give you a modicum of respect. In other jumps, they local version of Cthulhu will probably be a bit confused to see you, but will then invite you over for tea or something. (You get a measure of respect from Great Old Ones)

Not seeing your argument being valid at the least dude.
>>
>>50266292
>>50266299
See >>50266159
>>
File: cthulhusavestheworld-b.jpg (37KB, 494x155px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhusavestheworld-b.jpg
37KB, 494x155px
>>50265766
That would be funny.

>>50265987
Mythos Master does not come with a power up. If it did, it would be irrelevant as it would be stripped from you almost immediately.

>>50266299
This is accurate.
>>
>>50266260
Jesus Christ, I thought you had to be 18 to post here. The sentence referring to other jumps says that Cthulhus will be surprised to see you because you are also Cthulhu. Meaning that in THIS jump, there is no other Cthulhu to be surprised. Because you are Cthulhu. Basic reading comprehension right there.
>>
>>50266342
So what does it do in non-mythos settings?
>>
File: fae.jpg (151KB, 415x504px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
151KB, 415x504px
>>50266190
Technically, there's not much that needs to be on offer... But anyway, I was thinking a capstone booster perk based on them (thus Pseudo-) would be cool. (As well as an Old Realm Lunar perk in Exalted: Lunars, but that seems to need less explanation/be less interesting?)

Reception seemed positive, so those are good candidates for going in.

>>50266284
I mean. Technically they can archieve that naturally, yes? By grasping a ridiculously powerful narrative, and subordinating the majority of Raksha to their story. Only three /ever/ are known to have managed that, and of those only one managed to do so in the last five millenia with everything diminished.

So... I guess it's a headstart if you think you can actually pull that shit off?
>>
>>50265908
>What's the coolest weapon you've ever seen?

>Jumper takes off his pants
>>
File: .jpg (31KB, 620x361px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
31KB, 620x361px
>>50266401
>>
>>50266386
I think most people don't know what you mean by Old Realm Lunar.

I can explain it though, in case anyone was curious and didn't ask. Basically, modern Lunars have corrupted shards that turn eventually them into insane wyld mutants if they don't get moonsilver tattoos to limit their mutability and lock them into a caste. The original lunars didn't have that, they started casteless but without ill effect and naturally developed into one caste. Also, modern lunars only have three castes (full, changing, and no moons) whereas the original Lunars had give (Full, Waxing, Half, and No Moons) .

Presumably an Old Realm Lunar perk would make you not need Moonsilver Tattoos and could pick one of the three extinct castes that were combined into the Changing Moons.
>>
>>50264877
How do you go to Shadow Dragon?

The only other imaged Fire Emblem jump is just the Sacred Stones AFAIK.
>>
>>50266342
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to obtain power on Mythos Cthulhu's level via level grinding? I know most of his power gets stolen in game, so it should be possible to "gain it back", right? Or is he just not at Mythos Cthulhu's level even with full power period?
>>
>>50266437
>(Full, Waxing, Half, and No Moons) .
Forgot Waning.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Hello /JC!

>>50266386
Mardukth! Would you, and the rest of the Thread, like to take a look at my current Jump? It's German Hollow Quest Jump (Basically Bleach in WW2) just in case you don't already know.
>>
>>50265908
Phyrra's rifle-spear was pretty neato. Shame we never got the chance to bro it up in battle. Oh well.
>>
>>50266464
Hogyoku would arguably have its prototypes or beginnings in World War 2 times. Urahara and Aizen originally just wanted something to dissolve hollow Shinigami barriers, the wish part came by accident.

Honestly I want white and purple colors and flames
>>
File: e84591df999c5514954a31e54e4850f3.png (762KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e84591df999c5514954a31e54e4850f3.png
762KB, 707x1000px
>>50265908
A great smoldering look is the most powerful weapon.
>>
>>50266464
Show us the car facts-I mean jump, Gaunlet!
>>
File: Half Maiden Powers.png (124KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Half Maiden Powers.png
124KB, 500x281px
>>50266465
>Phyrra
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!
>>
>>50266441
Oops? I thought it was generic-ish.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>50266520
Get Elemental Mastery and Customized Appearance in the Powers Supplement.

>>50266524
Okay I laughed. Thanks Anon.

Here's the http://pastebin.com/sH1HrTZ9 so have a look. I'm only a few Items and Drawbacks away from done. Companions are written up-ish but not fully fluffed out so not on the WIP properly.
>>
>>50266532
Well, at least Cinder got what she had comin' to her.
Now she's a cripple who can barely move or speak, with a fucked up face and a boss she's terrified of.
>>
>>50266615
RIP heroine
>>
File: 139202225978.jpg (69KB, 354x199px) Image search: [Google]
139202225978.jpg
69KB, 354x199px
>>50262435
Builds are hard. Caring is hard. Doing things is hard.
Have a build.

Hyperdimension Neptunia (Redux?)
> Location: Lastation [Rolled2]
> Race: Monster [-100CP]
> Faction: Arfoire
> Cheeky Little Mouse [Get a Freebie!]
> A Monster's Faith [-100CP]
> Virus [-200CP]
> Introductory Graphic Text [Get a Freebie!]
> Harmlessly Evil [-100CP]
> Yes We Are Definitely Allies. [-200CP]
> Deity of Sin [-300CP]
> Player [-100CP]
> Oversized Gaming [-100CP]
> Family Friendly Games [-100CP]
> Hidden Cameras [Get a Freebie!]
> Goddess Containment Unit [-100CP]
> Gehaburn, Cursed Sword that Slays CPUs [-200CP]
> I Just Wanted Iffy To Praise Me [+100CP]
> CPU Lonely Heart [+100CP]
> JUSTICE KICK!!! [+100CP]
> Because Everyone Believes In Me [+300CP]

-
> Enjoy a crippling lack of self-confidence [...] and just generally not being honest about your feelings.
And not a single thing was different.

> So, there's probably some lovey arc now, right?
Nope! I don't do romance. I'm the shitty tsundere that uses violence to mask my own crippling insecurities that I'll never own up to. Have fun!
Actually, fabricating excuses to hang out is already thing I do.

> CPUs want to crush all piracy.
That's dumb.

> Arfoire wants to crush all CPUs.
That's ALSO dumb.

I am probably the most lackluster "hero", maintaining a tenuous status quo wherein CPUs exist while also allowing for an underbelly of piracy.
And then I play videogames for ten days straight.
> [Insert Sad Fart Noise]
>>
File: _lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_.png (85KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
_lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_.png
85KB, 500x281px
>>50266653
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure (Redux?)
> Era: Fourth Story
> Background: Scientist
> Dramatics [Get a Freebie!]
> [The Show Must Go On] [Get a Freebie!]
> Storyteller [-200CP]
> Frontier Psychiatrist [-200CP]
> Bring On The Singularity [Get a Freebie!]
> Propane Nightmares [-100CP]
> Aztechnology [-200CP]
> Brand New Day [-300CP]
> Stray Cat Struttin’: Acoustic Guitar [-200CP]
> Children of the Atom [-200CP]
> + A Dissonant [MELODY]
> Propane & Propane Accessories [Get a Freebie!]
> Brave The Easily-Spooked Jumper [+100CP]
> Whoa Mama! [+100CP]
> Impeded Speech [+100CP]
> Greedy [+100CP]

"I-is it my turn now? S-s-sorry. I never really liked s-s-slapstick. But don't worry, I know s-s-some great one-liners! Just listen!"
"This one'll kill you."

Sometimes you go to a jump, and you fabricate this whole identity, a backstory, and you play that role of your own volition.
And sometimes the drawbacks decide all that for you.

Cowardly girl with a cowardly stutter attempts to sell snake oil and related sundries to everyone under the sun. Also hits on people.

Not much different from the original, but with the update I now have my very [MELODY], albeit one that's only capable of being used to make me seem terrifying.
S'cool. That's all I'd use it for anyway.

I'd like to do research into the nature of [STARLIGHT], hopes and dreams, etc, and jawbreakers.
It just so happens I know three guys who like jawbreakers.
Maybe I'll join them.
>>
>>50265908
well let's see, there is my driver belt which has A scaled-down version of my big fau which has been imported an upgraded Basically everywhere as a baseline and then 14 assorted slots for plug-in gimmicks.

there is the chains of Hashut which I connected to a bear trap made from the jaws of Tahm Kench,he's still hungry.

there is that Artificial cosmic control Rod attuned to my zurg swarm which has pretty much absorbed all the essence in Primus after The Ben 10 jump ,So they're pretty ridiculous.

I have a pair of Punching gloves that are literally Twin dragons.

there is Nenohsib, a pair of glasses Which can emit a glow that that make people faint harmlessly, he is my Shushu weapon,so I Am literally Wearing a living demon on my face as a combination pepper spray/ Fashion accessory.

mother box is pretty much on par with hex from disk world in terms of magical ability only with a much greater variety of magic systems at her disposal, but she's more of a companion than a weapon.

There is the glitch zone, vaguely spherical nightmare realm of broken/missing textures, exposed code and screaming eight bit distortion constantly producing Disposable Mooks keyed to Another artificial cosmic control Rod.

I have the only Zenistar prime in existence.
https://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=Wc10xPpor1M

If you get technical about it One of my alt forms is a bio weapon with a 99% lethality Rate that grants A fair amount of superpowers to those that survive it.

I've got a lantern shield that started out as the fountain Shield from Lord of light that I put some light sabers on, then comes the item imports and Jumper tech,in King Arthur, I gave it the ability to absorb other shields and I've been feeding it every magical Shield I can Whip up, it's now a part of my body because of importing it as a limb in killing floor.

There is a release For the pusher plates on the Orion's on my motorcycle, you know what those pulse units will do to a person?
>>
>>50266380
Might make the things that go bump in the night a wee bit confused, but probably nothing.

>>50266448
Level grinding is a valid method, yes. With it, Cthulhu, three humans, a talking cat, a dragon, and a skeleton knight can potentially punch out azathoth.

Granted, that's a four on one fight.

As for gaining it back... We never see Cthulhu reach that point.
>>
File: Maniacal laaauuugh.png (273KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
Maniacal laaauuugh.png
273KB, 600x368px
>>50266780
>Level grinding is a valid method, yes. With it, Cthulhu, three humans, a talking cat, a dragon, and a skeleton knight can potentially punch out azathoth.
Gentlemen, it is time: We kill Jumpchan.
>>
>>50266811
Dude we have a Jump for that. A Joke Jump but a Jump none the less.
>>
>>50266811
You're a little late, pal. I've been granting my own perks for nigh onto four hundred jumps now.
>>
>>50266780
>punch out azathoth
I think it's important to define how strong Azathoth is in this setting.
>>
>>50266892
JRPG Final Bosss?
>>
>>50266892
But why would you need it when Blacklight already lets you eat Azathoth?
>>
>>50266780
>punch out Azathoth
Wait, but wouldn't that destroy literally everything even if it was possible?
>>
>>50267001
Jumper trumps setting, we're fine. Who cares if the rest of the universe dies, it shouldn't have fucked with us.
>>
>>50267001
I think it was the fact that they literally came upon a semi-lucid Azathoth who was beginning to forget his dreams, the Multiverse, and they basically pummeled him in the chin enough to send him back to lala land. It doesn't make much sense but better than what I've heard so far.
>>
>>50266914
So like Kefka? Note it in jump so people have less ammo.
>>
>>50266437
>>50266450
...Shit.

It does sound like that's what I meant, now that you say it.

But no, while I do plan on a perk/option to allow you to pick one of the extinct Castes... That'd probably be distinct from the capstone booster? I was just calling that bit "Original Castes" in my head.

The capstone booster, for which I probably need a better name, was actually meant to have you be one of the Lunars that'd /survived/ from the Old Realm/First Age till now. (Most likely by hibernating stretches, like Magnificent Jaguar did.) I knew I should've included "Elder" in the name somewhere.

Not sure if I'd include something to let you go without Tattoos. Was thinking of just letting you go without Wyld Taint after the jump, and the tattoos are damn useful even if they have their drawbacks. I was also thinking I'd offer a upgrade to the tattoos, so you specifically could still shape yourself with non-Lunar stuff if you wanted to.

>>50266464
>>50266568
Gauntlet! Sure, I'll take a look at that too.

But I know absolutely nothing of GHQ, though I did read a bunch of Bleach.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50267234
Bleach experience is cool too. Just need a few more Items and Drawbacks.
>>
>>50266558
There's really no such thing as a "generic" FE jump. The hypothetical jump you are imagining is an Archanea Jump, which has not been made yet
>>
>>50267234
Problem is that the this upgrade to the tattoos would basically be mandatory for most of us, shapeshifting being something we don't want to be locked out of forever.
>>
>>50266892
It's Cthulhu Mythos, so omniversal+.
>>
>>50267295
Wasn't asking you, random anon.
>>
>>50267265
Well shit.
>>
>>50267279
That's fair. Making it a capstone booster would then be even worse in terms of must-buy though.

So maybe I'll just have it be a free post-jump tattoo upgrade, to balance the Casteless' benefiting from the revoking of wyld taint dangers.
>>
>>50266780
That... does not really seem capstone worthy. It doesn't even seem like a perk. The capstone for the cthulhu origin shouldn't just make you cthulhu. Its both redundant and underwelming compared to the other perks.
>>
why must we kill jumpchan...leave her be
>>
What would happen if I used Animorphs Morphing to acquire the DNA of a powerful biological specimen, Self Duplication from Teen Titans to make a clone of myself, have that clone stay morphed for more than two hours to change its base form, and either Recolada or Prototype to merge/consume myself? Would I add the capabilities of that form to my base form, or would nothing happen at all?
>>
So you’ve arrived.

Across this infinite sea of stars, across planes unheard and unseen, you have come. Guided by the hand of your ineffable benefactor, or whatever force that pulls you forward across the abyss. Whatever your reasons – ambition, adventure, greed, hubris...it matters not. What matters is that you’re here, before us, what is left of us.

We are but a memory, Jumper. Writings and ruins left behind, and even what we grant you now is but a legacy. But we can tell you of the shape the galaxy has taken in our absence. In the year 2003 on the Galactic Calendar, long before you will see this, the Galactic Federation will be formed. Many sentient species, humanity included, band together to make this sovereign body. However, even ‘now’, the galaxy is still unexplored and uncertain...full of abyssal terrors, horrors, and unknowns that baffle even the sharpest of minds. At the forefront of this are the dreaded Space Pirates, who not only raid and harass the Federation to this day, but regularly meddle and tinker with horrific sciences and monsters best left buried. The problem is persistent enough that the Federation must regularly employ Bounty Hunters to explore the unknown galaxy, as well as search and destroy these Space Pirates and others.
>>
>>50267387
What would you suggest it be replaced with?

>>50267071
Ryleh decided to invade without Cthulhu, so he kicked their asses. Afterwards, azathoth teleported them to him and dared them to attack him.
>>
>>50267441
In the very center of all of this is the Hatchling, Samus Aran. Losing her parents and nearly her life to the Space Pirates, we took her in as one of our own. Vengeance burned within her heart, and with both our genes and relics, she became a mighty warrior – known to the Space Pirates as the dreaded Hunter. Her hunt begins in earnest now, on the year of 2075, where she will return to her surrogate home Planet Zebes with a wrathful retribution. The beginning of this year will be the time you stand before these relics, these words.

Your arrival was prepared for, and we have greeted you with the tools necessary to survive in this galaxy. We give you wisdom, power, and tools to etch your fate into the cosmic fires of the stars above. You have +1000 points, and receive no more, lest you invite great evil and danger into this world. But perhaps, this is no concern or worthy adversary of yours. Whatever you choose, choose wisely.

Breaking character for thread note: I wanted to keep some of the Corruption mechanics of drawbacks from South's WIP. Not sure what form they'll take yet. The last bit of fluff is just an IC-warning...there will be drawbacks and it won't be too awful, depending on what you pick.
>>
>>50267441
You better damn well not be baiting us heavens.
>>
>>50266568
Looks good. But i thought the beyond vasto lorde thing was something all hollows were supposed to be able achieve with acceptance? Locking it to a capstone seems kind of wrong.
>>
>>50267441
>>50267465
I wanna pet a Metroid.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>50267464
Sounds more like Narly fucking with folks for shit and giggles to me.

>>50267441
>>50267465
Awesome!

>>50267476
Yata figures out how to artificially induce it. And so can you.
>>
Hey guys, sorry I was gone for a few days, but I'm not dead so Paper Mario will be complete. I saw a few questions about Heartless, so I'll add some clarifications to that one.
>>
>>50267481
>>50267465
I want a metroid that can go through their life cycle outside of their planet.

Most people don't know they evolve into lizard monsters. The familiar form is a larva.
>>
>>50267464
Maybe make the reputation/respect boost persist among other jumps' monsters and gods? Some kind of authority, since Cthulhu is the high priest of the old gods?
>>
File: IMG_0069.jpg (258KB, 998x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
258KB, 998x1500px
While still early in the season, S3 of the Flash has seen yet another Speedster. This time it's Savitar, God Of Speed, who seems to be so fast he's invisible, even Barry who's clocking in at Mach 14+ could barely see. Oh and he's armored, so it's unknown if the armor gives him the speed or what.

Not updating the Jump until S3 ends. I may relax the time travel restriction so you can pull off what Barry & Zoom did in S2. Which is to go back in time just a tad bit and pulling your past-self into the present. Which is really just taking an alternative timeline version of your past self.

Yeah... it's gonna be an interesting Season. Especially with Reverse Flash working with Damian Dark in Legends of Tomorrow and there's gonna be a massive crossover episode soonish.

Supergirl is turning out to be a real blast in S2 compared to S1. So if no one claims it before S2 ends I'll step up to the plate. However if anyone wants it now, be my guest.
>>
File: 372 - bloodberrytsubaki.png (111KB, 420x541px) Image search: [Google]
372 - bloodberrytsubaki.png
111KB, 420x541px
>>50265908
NMH laser swords are funky.

>>50267441
>>50267465
Jumpboner.exe initiated. Standing by.
>>
>>50267441
Which metroid is this? Fusion? The Prime series?
>>
>>50267514
Don't worry about it, man. Take your time, enjoy yourself. That being said, will Shadow get a perk for possession, given that the Shadow Queen was able to possess Peach? Because that'd be great for being the final boss, what with my true form hanging behind/around the possessed victim. Just saying it would be cool.
>>
>>50267612
Yes.

If what I can find about the timeline seems accurate, you're going from 2075 to 2085. So that's the events of the entire series with about four years after Fusion, assuming I didn't miss something.

That said, there will be drawbacks to canonize or de-canon Prime or Other M, respectively. I definitely want to do those in that order. Funny enough, if you de-canon Prime but buy Phazon or take Corruption drawbacks, you're the only person in the galaxy with those things.
>>
>>50267629
I'll think about adding a possession perk to either the Shadow racial perks, or as a part of the Dark Form customization section.
>>
File: you_really_do.gif (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you_really_do.gif
16KB, 500x500px
>>50267651
Good luck, senpai and don't burn yourself out.
>>
>>50267651
I feel like Prime and Other M could probably be their own jumps. Dunno about the main Metroid series.

Also, is it me or has there not been a Metroid game in forever?
>>
>>50267685
It's not just you.

It's also a damn shame.
>>
File: 0b3.jpg (24KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
0b3.jpg
24KB, 534x400px
>>50267668
>>
>>50267701
Was it Sakamoto's waifu simulator that killed it? I feel like Metroid was popular back in the 2000s.
>>
>>50267668
these rules are meant to protect you, what will happen if you gain too much power and you destroy yourself?
>>
>>50267758
I've done that already inside the boundries that Jump-Chan set.
>>
>>50267775
That's what happens when you bully the moon, Heavens.
>>
>>50267775
u fucked up then

jumpchan is our holy angel, our benefactor, we must respect her name. we musn't kill her
>>
>>50267758
But I want to defy the evil overlord rule list!

I have failed every time outside of the few armor/clothing based ones.
>>
>>50267791

you will only fail and achieve bothering her and making her very upset that you took advantage of her gifts and benevolence to try to kill her.
>>
>>50267750
Nintendo has never been huge on Metroid. Ever. After Super Metroid there was a huge drought as well, with a smaller drought after Fusion and Zero Mission.

Prime was notably made by American developers, where Metroid is far more popular. In Japan, Metroid doesn't exactly do poorly, but it's not beloved like it is over in the states, and so Glorious Traditionalist Nippon has little interest in it. If you were to remove Prime from the equation, there would be an even more massive gap between releases.

Other M certainly caused some damage, though. It was made to appeal to Japanese gamers, who... looked at it about the same as any other game in the series. Some people actually did complain about the changes to Samus's character over there. Overall it had moderate sales, just like always.
But over in the states it bombed, and bombed HARD, which has probably caused some disdain towards picking up the series again. We're most likely looking at another long drought before someone tries to reimagine the series again.
>>
>>50267809
Im not sure if you are replying to the wrong person or misunderstood, but I was referring to http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html
>>
What are some lower-powered settings you'd like to see as jumps?
>>
File: 1416798459782.png (92KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
1416798459782.png
92KB, 600x177px
>No Jumpchan jump where she gives you a massive powerboost, tells you to keep an eye on whatever it is she does, then goes on a decade-long drunken bender
What am I paying you for?
>>
>>50267833
Studio Ghibli films. Any of them. I want to chill with Totaro, I want to visit the Castle in the Sky, I want to be Spirited Away, I just want to jump those lovely worlds.
>>
>>50267833
Does Twisted Metal count as low power? It's mostly cars and heavy weaponry, apart from a few demons and Calypso's wishes.
>>
NO DATA FOUND [Free] – You are what you have always been: Yourself. Nothing more, nothing less. No one expects your arrival, nor will they know your name or your purpose. Walk without chains binding you, Jumper – memories of loved ones and hated foes alike will not sully your mind and heart. Your destiny is your own.

Galactic Federation [100] – Soldier? Officer? Bounty Hunter? Patriot? Drone? Whoever or whatever you were, you grew up in territory of the mighty Federation, and answered the call to arms in one way or another. Military life came naturally to you, and your talents are employed with regularity. The coming years will be chaotic and bloody indeed, but you have the training and discipline to prevail.

Space Pirate [100] – But you’re no mystery at all, are you? No – whether as a client or part of their race, you are part of the Space Pirates. Ambition and science is in your very genes, to the point of disregarding morals and warning signs of danger. Perhaps you are different. Perhaps you are worse. Regardless, I pray you do not have vapor for brains when it comes to toying with the unknown. Beware the Hunter – she has no love for the Space Pirates, and you will receive little pity or mercy from her should you cross paths.

There Is Another [400] – We know you, Jumper, and we knew the truth about you long before you awakened to it. For this terrible burden, I hope you can forgive us. But we raised you as one of our own when tragedy took everything away from you, treating you as our Hatchling alongside Samus Aran, your ‘sister’. Our gifts and tools for you are plenty, and more await you in the sea of stars. I hope you do not forget us, Hatchling – for you will always be in our memories.
>>
File: Gillians.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gillians.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>50267258
>A Guide Through the Inferno
>you can now shape your Hollow mask at will.
So, with this you can change the mask into anything you want? Can you move it around along your body? ...How would that work if you go Arrancar?

>The Fifth Step
Can this be used on Hollow Dinosaurs?

>A Revolution in Written Form
What kind of stuff would this give? Like, the energy-bow stuff I remember from Bleach proper? I stopped ready before the Ywach (or whatever) stuff.

>Spirit Fruit
Seems useful.

>Vanaheimr
Seems really damn nice.

>Dimensional Lock Device
So, wait, what does this do? It stops dimensional gates in its vicinity or it opens a dimensional gate to a pocket dimension? And gives you a tiny pocket dimension?

>Spirit Saturated Mementos
Are these supposed to do anything more, or what? Because I was assuming you could interact with everything you buy in the item section?

>And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that... (Requires Sixty-Six Million) [+600]:
How buff is this "Marr"? "could stand to lose a few thousand years” sounds more like a feat of longevity?

Also, assuming you take this, can you train up to Marr level as a Vasto Lorde in this time and then get stronker when you get to the present. Like, going into a Fifth Step thingy when you get to the present?

>On the subject of the Hogyoku (The in-Jump real one not the purchased one): You cannot have wishes granted while on...
...But if you bring it with you to other jumps then you could use other wishes?

Rest of the jump looks cool to me. What's this about a supplement?

Also, what kind of Hollow do we start as? Normal one? Gillian? Adjuchas?

Anyway... Considering the time it's set in, maybe give the Soldier (I guess?) some Spirit-WW2 Era Guns?

Drawback for PTSD from the way persistent enough that it endured all the way into Hollowhood?

...Hollow Panzer?
>>
>>50267867
>Spirited Away
Can't say about the first two, but this one might be soon.
>>
>>50267973
>soon
Who's making it?

>GHQ is almost done
>Someone comes here afterwards and just starts eating everything
I'm scared.
>>
>>50267931
>There is Another
...I don't know why, but for some reason that description made me sad. Like a last message from parents to their child.

>>50267973
Seriously? Awesome!
>>
>>50268009
Good catch.
>>
>>50267998
One of the namefags is all I know. The whole thing is kept pretty quiet.
>>
>>50267972
>Drawback for PTSD from the way persistent enough that it endured all the way into Hollowhood?
*from the war
>>
>>50268151
It's you who's Red, Timmy. Red Faced.

Spider Man movie trilogy jump when?
>>
>>50268020
You wanted to talk to Cthulhu, right? He posted a while ago. Give him some (you)'s and try to get his attention.
>>
>>50263303
>Does Synchronicity work after this jump?

... You poor bastard, you took _that_ Jump.

But yes, it does. Was it worth the suffering?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50265908
Well by definition, my Nihil Forma from Persona since it's like, the one that fits my perception of cool and all that.

I spent who knows how many jumps trying to figure out why the damn thing looked like a drill-shaped lance.

>>50266157
Weren't there 3? I could've sworn the Fomorian Dream had to be 1v1'd by the Sun as well

>>50266157
Anyway I think the Pseudo-Ishvara capstone could be billed as having the beginnings of your own "gimmick" like the other real OGs, to represent your own narrative having that potential to become greater.

...and now I just realised Raksha are basically Stand Users, and folks like Balor are like the ones who pulled a Made in Heaven

>>50266437
>Lunars got Lunar'd even in their own backstory
>By the very thing they were supposed to be super effective against

Poor Lunars. If it was Solars who'd escaped instead the splatbook would've been how they took over millions of waypoints, domesticated Ishiika and created a stable empire of scorpion-woman battle waifus to replace their dead stewards with.

>>50266665
Reminder that much like Ed, Edd n' Eddy, a bunch of filler arcs in Diamond is Unbreakable revolves around 3(+) kids and their whacky get-rich-quick schemes.

>>50266780
Alright, before you go any further-I think you REALLY need to take a hard look at the game, and define what exactly are the capabilities of these things here somewhere in the jump.

I'm getting the impression they're JRPG bosses who just happen to be named/characterised after the Lovecraft characters rather than actual anthropomorphic personifications and such. If I'm wrong, well, it may be time to reconsider everything.

>>50267833
Your pic aside, a Lazytown jump might be neat?
>>
>>50268371
>Lazytown jump
Jumpchain AU where everything is the same except Jump-Chan is replaced by Robbie Rotten.
>>
>>50267833
Around the Worlds in 80 Days.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Sorry this took so long.

>>50267972
>So, with this you can change the mask into anything you want? Can you move it around along your body? ...How would that work if you go Arrancar?
Yes you can. Sure. Yes.

>Can this be used on Hollow Dinosaurs?
Sure.

>What kind of stuff would this give? Like, the energy-bow stuff I remember from Bleach proper? I stopped ready before the Ywach (or whatever) stuff.
Basically the Item creation, sciences behind that.

>Seems useful.
>Seems really damn nice.
Thank you.

>So, wait, what does this do? It stops dimensional gates in its vicinity or it opens a dimensional gate to a pocket dimension? And gives you a tiny pocket dimension?
Stop dimensional travel in the area. It itself is a gate to a blank space or a pocket dimensional of your choice.

>Are these supposed to do anything more, or what? Because I was assuming you could interact with everything you buy in the item section?
Did the Import option not go through? It's supposed to be an item import option.

>How buff is this "Marr"? "could stand to lose a few thousand years” sounds more like a feat of longevity?
Tough enough that the only way there was to beat him was to be eaten. Powerful enough to create permanent spiritual storms where he releases. The first Vasto Lorde in memory who went naturally to Arrancar.

>...But if you bring it with you to other jumps then you could use other wishes?
1. Inter-Jump Balance.
2. I can't stop it, though I was just trying to just ignore it.
3. If it becomes a problem then I'll make it until Post-Spark Limit. Do you believe it needs that limit?

>What's this about a supplement?
Powers Supplement is also a WIP

>Also, what kind of Hollow do we start as? Normal one? Gillian? Adjuchas?
MC-Version. A Normal Hollow who from the very beginning has a mind of it's own, auto subjugates souls eaten.

>Spirit-WW2 Era Guns?
Thanks for the suggestion.

>Drawback for PTSD?
Sure.

>...Hollow Panzer?
are you asking for a Hollow Tank?
>>
>>50268371
>a Lazytown jump might be neat?
People were talking about that either last thread or the one before.

As a bit of trivia, apparently in the show's home country, Sportacus is an elf. So, you know, one more stop for HFY jumpers. Even though all he does is teach a bunch of dumb kids about exercise and nutrition.
>>
>>50268478
>elf
Where were you when it was revealed that Robbie Rotten was hero all along.
>>
>>50268441
I'd say the Hogyoku prolly doesn't need a limit, just because it isn't omnipotent, and isn't up for purchase and being balanced against other things in the jump.
>>
Find My Way [100, Free for NO DATA] – The galaxy is a vast place, too vast for a single lifeform on a wayward vessel. However, destiny seems to tug and pull at you, guiding you to places of interest regarding your goals or desires. You will not know why such a pull exists until you find out for yourself, and many of these fated places are dangerous indeed...but if you stand to benefit from something in this world, you will not overlook the chance.

Justice Will Prevail [100, Free for NO DATA] – Perhaps to ease the burden of your mind or from a sincere show of innocence, your words show you as earnest and likable to those around you. Your oddities will be more easily overlooked, infighting is more easily quelled, and stronger friendships are more easily gained with your own words and hands. This will not easily cloud the judgment of the enemy, the vengeful, or the irrational, but you may find an extra hand will reach out to you when you need it.
>>
File: gwmfairfolkpf0.jpg (66KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
gwmfairfolkpf0.jpg
66KB, 558x400px
>>50268371
>Weren't there 3? I could've sworn the Fomorian Dream had to be 1v1'd by the Sun as well
Yeah. There were three Ishvara... But Balor never fought the Sun, he got betrayed and vaporised by the Sword of Creation. Only Laashe and the Fomorian fought the Sun. Thus, two out three.

>Anyway I think the Pseudo-Ishvara capstone could be billed as having the beginnings of your own "gimmick" like the other real OGs, to represent your own narrative having that potential to become greater.
Hm. Yeah, that sounds like a good way to go about it?

>Poor Lunars.
Yeah... Hopefully their jump will fair better. Or I will die trying anyway.

>>50268441
>...How would that work if you go Arrancar?
>Yes.
Uh... So I control the small fragment of mask I have left, I guess?

>Stop dimensional travel in the area. It itself is a gate to a blank space or a pocket dimensional of your choice.
Ahhh, okay. So it does both. Got me confused a bit.

>Did the Import option not go through? It's supposed to be an item import option.
Nope, nothing about importing something. Sounds good though.

>Tough enough that...
Buff as fuck. Noted.

>who went naturally to Arrancar.
So, wait, without breaking his mask or without the Hogyoko?

>1. Inter-Jump Balance.
>2. I can't stop it, though I was just trying to just ignore it.
>3. If it becomes a problem then I'll make it until Post-Spark Limit. Do you believe it needs that limit?
...I'm not sure that counts as inter-jump balance?

I just found it odd that it is only restricted while here.

Honestly, I don't remember too much about it, aside it being the thing that did funky stuff to Aizen. So, I'm not qualified to say if it needs a limit or not.

>Powers Supplement is also a WIP
Okay. Looking forward to seeing that too then?

>are you asking for a Hollow Tank?
...maaaybe?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>50268570
The limit in-Jump is because it's in line with how the MC uses it. Out of Jump I have put no limits on it, though it has a very vague power.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>50268622
>Anyway I think the Pseudo-Ishvara capstone could be billed as having the beginnings of your own "gimmick" like the other real OGs, to represent your own narrative having that potential to become greater.
>Hm. Yeah, that sounds like a good way to go about it?
Jumper Narrative? It's already built into chain itself.
>>
Pick Up The Pieces [200, Discount for NO DATA] – Many things are forgotten, once broken or tossed aside. These lost pieces are truly brightest in your hands, for you can see their value or what will make them whole again. Even if you do not understand the technology, you know how to repair and operate simple human-sized devices after a few moments of examination, though truly complex or awe-inspiring machines may yet elude your grasp. Security locks fail to stop you, ammo is more plentiful than first believed, the weapon fires true in your hands – there is no such thing as ‘junk’ in your hands. Be wary – this does not teach you about the devices or items in question, and should they be lost beyond repair, you will not be able to do this a second time.
>>
>>50268622
>Uh... So I control the small fragment of mask I have left, I guess?
You could also grow more mask, though never would you count again as 'masked'

>Ahhh, okay.
Cool beans.

>Nope
Ah okay I'll fix that.

>So, wait, without breaking his mask or without the Hogyoko?
Yes to both. No idea how.

>...I'm not sure that counts as inter-jump balance?
At the point that it leaves the Jump its inter-Jump.

>I just found it odd that it is only restricted while here.
See here >>50268625

>Okay. Looking forward to seeing that too then?
It was undergoing active rewrites during the post so I didn't wanna pastebin it when it had sentences hanging unfinished.

>Honestly, I don't remember too much about it, aside it being the thing that did funky stuff to Aizen. So, I'm not qualified to say if it needs a limit or not.
It's main power is Desire Manifestation. If you desire it enough it happens. Basically a Rock of Infinite Wish. I was trying to avoid it but Thread brought it up.

>...maaaybe?
Hn, perhaps...
>>
>>50267833
I'd like to see a Drama jump to go with the Sitcom jump.
>>
>>50268753
I'd like to see a Talk Show jump to go along with the Sitcom jump.
>>
>>50268717
>It's main power is Desire Manifestation. If you desire it enough it happens. Basically a Rock of Infinite Wish. I was trying to avoid it but Thread brought it up.
Though it only seems to answer wishes through transformations. We don't see Aizen's desire to rule Soul Society make him spontaneously rule Soul Society, for example. Instead it transformed him into something that could conquer it.
>>
>>50268753
Telenovela jump when?

>[Jumps in Spanish]
>>
>>50268859
In Canon, yes... In GHQ it's what I've described; even going so far as to grant a wish for people to be happy, figure that it is sentient enough to know what happiness is so it can get it too and manifest a body to act as an observer.
>>
File: the wee folk.png (694KB, 1001x583px) Image search: [Google]
the wee folk.png
694KB, 1001x583px
>>50268695
Jumper Narrative? It's already built into chain itself.
Yeah, something like that. Jumper narrative... You're effectively doing the whole thing needed to become an Ishvara the whole time, going into loads of different stories (jumps) and twisting them for Jumpchan's amusement. Natural climax would then be the Spark, I guess?

But as a perk it should probably give a gimmicky thing like... Balor and his gaze. The Fomorian Dream and his killing people by fear if they imagined what it could be. Laashe and his stolen solar flames. Something like that?

>>50268717
>You could also grow more mask, though never would you count again as 'masked'
Cool.

>Yes to both. No idea how.
Weird...

>It was undergoing active rewrites during the post so I didn't wanna pastebin it when it had sentences hanging unfinished.
Fair enough. Not like I'm not omitted the stuff I'm not satified with out of my Infernal WIPs.

So. About training with the "And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that..." drawback, could you reach his level without going Arrancar just?

And could you get stronger when you get to the present, or is the cap for the entire jump?

>unless he ‘conveniently’ inherits your bloodline for reasons.
Dynasty Charms intensify?
>>
>>50268924
Oh. Sorry, I got confused as to what we were talking about.
>>
>>50268859
Wasn't Aizen's actual desire to have a worthy opponent? Which was a half-assed explanation for why Ichigo got so strong so fast?
I seem to remember that.

>>50268926
>But as a perk it should probably give a gimmicky thing
Since we're on the topic of Bleach, steal that power from the Fullbringer arc. The ability to insert yourself into people's memories, like you've always been there.
>>
>>50268953
>Since we're on the topic of Bleach, steal that power from the Fullbringer arc. The ability to insert yourself into people's memories, like you've always been there.
That could work, yes. What with getting integrated into new worlds all the time.
>>
>>50268707
Nodata?
>>
>>50269004
Exactly, it fits how some people(not me) fluff their Origin working.
>>
>>50269014
Drop-In, basically. I just fluffed the names up a bit.

Noise in the Void [200, Discount for NO DATA] – A true enigma is something that cannot be simply scanned or understood by common machines – and those who rely on these methods will be punished indeed. Long-range scanners or other technological methods of detection or study of you will produce negative results, as though you did not exist. Radar fails to find you, cameras become a mess of static when you pass by, scanners fail to provide intelligence on you. Even other, more esoteric methods of detection give fuzzier returns where you are concerned, though it does not make you invisible to those who see the future or use their own minds to follow you. Should you so wish, this effect can be activated or deactivated at will.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>50268926
>So. About training with the "And I Love the Looks on your faces when I tell you that..." drawback, could you reach his level without going Arrancar just?
Yeah though I think, personal theory here, his spiritual pressure grew so strong it cracked his mask.

>And could you get stronger when you get to the present, or is the cap for the entire jump?
Cap is set for the duration of the drawback, 66 Million years. The ten years after are yours to play with.

>Dynasty Charms intensify?
He'll have a plan for them and yeah probably.

>>50268948
No prob.

>>50268953
I personally can't remember. I think Ichigo says that to Aizen, not the other way around.

Bookmark was bullshit. Fullbringer in general can do the power stealing thing I think, which is also bullshit.

>>50269014
Drop-in Background I believe.
>>
>>50268953
Yes,even the databook suggest the same thing,but most people went along with Urahara explanation because lol Aizen
>>
>>50269032
If cameras were to behave the way the other examples do, you'd be lost in the pixels or the motion blur or obscured by a passing duck or something.

>Jumper in the building! I repeat, Jumper in the building? Was in room 12, just moved into room 16!
>But how can you tell, the camera's just a mess of static?
>Yes sir - and it's the ONLY camera that's a mess of static.
>>
>>50269034
>Yeah though I think, personal theory here, his spiritual pressure grew so strong it cracked his mask.
That sounds appropriately badass, so I will accept it as true.

>He'll have a plan for them and yeah probably.
Fair enough.

...I wonder if I can engineer things so that Ichigo inherits my line too. He needs more interdimensional dinosaur in the unholy mixture that is his ancestry.

Anyway, thanks for the answers and I'm looking forward to the jump?
>>
File: 550px-Nurgle.jpg (35KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
550px-Nurgle.jpg
35KB, 550x600px
jumpers! tell me where the most potent of viruses and twisted of parasites can be found!
>>
>>50269265
Red dwarf,The Positive viruses are nothing to Sneeze at.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>50269237
>That sounds appropriately badass, so I will accept it as true.
Cool beans.

>Fair enough.
Cool.

>...I wonder if I can engineer things so that Ichigo inherits my line too. He needs more interdimensional dinosaur in the unholy mixture that is his ancestry.
Well, as with Genghis Khan, put enough of you in the genepool and you'll be kin to basically everyone, just /very/ distantly.

>Anyway, thanks for the answers and I'm looking forward to the jump?
Neato looking forward to putting it out.

>>50269265
Well your pic is a great place, Resident Evil, Parasyte the Maxim Jump, Marvel, Order of the Stick, & Prototype.
>>
>>50269201
Noted. Will change that bit of fluff to be more clear.

An Open Book [400, Discount for NO DATA] – Your mind has sharpened considerably, able to compute and understand much more information than an ordinary human brain could. In addition to sharper memory, you can now ‘scan’ items and people to gain an immediate and cursory understanding of their physical makeup, their mental state, and insight into their combat abilities. More complicated or eldritch things take longer or are simply impossible to ‘scan’, but you can also gain more detail by examining someone or something at length. It will never give you a complete understanding on its own, but you will be able to gain intelligence that a machine or a genius would have to spend hours struggling for. You also know how to construct devices that do the same, much more efficiently than many other things in this world.
>>
File: birdly kiss.jpg (112KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
birdly kiss.jpg
112KB, 600x334px
What are the best perks for befriending and controlling animals?
>>
>>50269493
Macross has a decent one.
>>
>>50269521
What are the best perks for befriending and waifu'ing animals?
>>
>>50269620
There's an item in a lot of jumps called a "gun." Just put it to your head and pull the trigger, you'll get all the furry waifus you could ever want.
>>
>>50269410
This One Is Mine [400, Discount for NO DATA] – Many beings, ancient and new, have learned in their own ways to sail across the void of stars that is outer space. You are now one of them. You have a complete understanding of how to engineer a vessel that is capable of moving faster than light in space, and can build a functional one with half the materials normally necessary in terms of both quality and quantity. It may not be a thing of beauty if you find your hands empty or light, but even scrap will fly in space with your help. In addition, you have become much more efficient when engineering new devices or technology – you may use scrap or the bare minimal of materials necessary and get just as much effectiveness from the devices in question.

To Touch The Stars [600, Discount for NO DATA] – You walk within the shadows of giants, Jumper. But no longer are you at their feet – you rest on their shoulders, looking down at the expanse far below. Technology, both ancient and new, is much more easily understood by you. By disassembling and examining these devices, you will quickly gain insight into it that will let you reverse-engineer the technology in question, even using more common materials or methods to substitute for what may be an extinct method. It may not be a perfect imitation, and indeed some things may still elude your grasp, but enough time and effort will open an eternity of doors and possibility to you, Jumper. What is old will be new again.

There's one more capstone to go for Drop-In.
>>
>>50269645
How much faster than light?
>>
File: I want to ____ that bunny.png (2MB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I want to ____ that bunny.png
2MB, 1000x1080px
>>50269620
>>
>>50269620
Anthros should respond to the same seduction and charisma perks as humans.
>>
>>50269661
Standard sci-fi travel values. How fast Metroid travel is a bit vague, so it's up to fanwankery. Samus seems to get around a few star systems in a timely fashion, at the least.
>>
>>50269620
>Furries For Trump
Man, that /pol/ meme magic was some crazy shit.
>>
>>50269636
I honestly don't know if you're a butthurt SJW, or mad because I'm implicitly a furry.
>>
>>50269707
There's an oddly high number of strongly conservative furries.
>>
>>50269748
They just tend to be more vocal.
>>
>>50269877
Well they'd have to be to be heard over the constant YIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFFYIFF
>>
>>50268717
>>50268622
Marr himself told Kaizar how he broke his mask and went Arrancar. He slammed his head against rocks until it broke. Because his T-Rex hollow form had teeny tiny arms
>>
Bartimaeus question, what can Marids actually do? The jump doesn't mention any specific feats for them, so I'm a little confused.
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>50269898
>teeny tiny arms
Pic Related.

Thank you Anon.

I don't remember this but okay! Funny enough to be true to Spook's writing style.
>>
File: 06dadf2f7bc7a1fb1484010e1389da8d.jpg (801KB, 1360x1140px) Image search: [Google]
06dadf2f7bc7a1fb1484010e1389da8d.jpg
801KB, 1360x1140px
>>50269889
Okay, good one. You made me laugh.
>>
>>50268924
No, Hogyoku didn't actually make people happy, because Kaizar immediately told it to do the other thing which is basically transforming Harribel. But Hogyoku is somewhat sapient so it realized "wait. I can transform people into what they desire, thus making them happy. But he said everyone, me included. What will make me happy? Fuck, I don't know. Okay, no need to make others happy but... Fuck. What would make me happy? Let's transform spirit particles around into this henchman Hao"

So Hogyoku actually is still limited to transformation as far as we noticed. Even Yata's water experiment was it transforming Water. And the reason Hao said wishing to understand its energy would elevate a person to "god hood" is because it can't grant knowledge or stuff. It can transform a person into a creature that can see Hogyoku emissions though
>>
>>50269925
It was in the thread where we broke Marr out of prison and made him Hollow again. Marr told Kaizar to break his mask and Kaizar asked why, hence the tiny arms response. When Kaizar asked how did Marr become an Arrancar in first place, Marr responded with rocks answer
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50269969
I'll admit that your argument is fair and valid.

>>50270011
Ah, must have missed it, since even after you telling me I can't remember it.
>>
>>50270087
It was immediately after we broke into prison. Granted, this was one of cases where Spooky continued same thread after s few days so...

I can link you in a bit
>>
>>50270170
Nah no proof needed. I must have just missed that part. If you wanna just cause though I won't say no to more GHQ.
>>
>>50269969
>>50270011
Also since we have some GHQ Fans on board lets ask a question. What would you like to see out of the Items and Drawbacks?
>>
>>50268622

Good luck working on Lunars! I believe at least 2-4 different sets of professional writers under two different line developers took a shot at it, and failed: Exalted 1E corebook, Lunars 1E, Lunars 2E, Ink Monkeys web-work.

Don't take it the wrong way: I want you to succeed. My partner and I normally played (happily) bonded Solar-Lunar pairings. I just don't have much hope.

It's not you, though. It's them (Lunars).

Also, while I don't really have room to make requests, I would be appreciative if you (and possibly whoever is working on Solars, Abyssals, and Infernals) does take into account Solar-Lunar bonds, both positive and negative.
>>
>>50270338
>I believe at least 2-4 different sets of professional writers under two different line developers took a shot at it, and failed: Exalted 1E corebook, Lunars 1E, Lunars 2E, Ink Monkeys web-work.

Mate, what exactly are you concerned about with Lunars? You know we don't use game mechanics here unless they're explicitly part of the setting, right?
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50270338
Thanks?

Atleast I don't have to write an entire splatbook for them.

>Also, while I don't really have room to make requests
You always have room to make requests. I just also have room to decide otherwise.

I'm always open to requests/suggestions.

>I would be appreciative if you (and possibly whoever is working on Solars, Abyssals, and Infernals) does take into account Solar-Lunar bonds, both positive and negative.
Taking them into account, yes. (I'm also the Infernals guy by the way. Finishing that one first, while just getting ideas for Lunars.)

What exactly do you mean with both positive and negative?
>>
>>50270427
They're kinda dead fish lore wise too desu.
>>
File: Exploding_945aa2_595506.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Exploding_945aa2_595506.gif
1MB, 300x169px
How would one protect against something like pic-related? Would something like Dark Miasma+Luminous Beast from Lost Odyssey be sufficient?

Do biomancy/transmutation count as "harmful transformation effects" given they usually only transform someone partially?
>>
>>50270497
Oh, you sweet summer child~

Much like Vampire Diaries, Lost Odyssey is one of several jumps in a state of effective non-existence.
>>
>>50270563
Not really. I've only seen one person (you) trying really hard to force that.
>>
>>50270563
Can you just fuck off with that? SJ-Chan asked if it was ready for the drive. The vast majority of the thread consented. It looks fine now.
>>
>>50270497
I can think of various perks that might do the job depending on the mechanism involved, but the Alexandria Package perk from the current iteration of the Worm Jump would stop any that didn't rely on externally imposed mundane force.
>>
>>50270497
Just be super-durable or super-elastic.
It's just energy being exerted on the body, and energy can be resisted.
>>
>>50270586
>>50270654
Guys, it's bait. Just ignore it.
>>
>>50270654
Not really. It was a few people bitching and silence from everyone else. Unless complete silence means consent now, which anyone can do that as long as they post it once and ignore all criticism. Silent majority, you know?
>>
>>50270586
>>50270654
Your resistance only makes me more right.
Just give up and accept that I know more than you.
>>
>>50270659
It would also stop some of that too, unless they were using artillery+ strength explosives or better.
>>
>>50270497
Speaking of Supernatural, how does absorbing souls to gain power work? From Castiel, we know that it's a significant boost in power; but because of the leviathans it's hard to determine whether it was a temporary power-up a la Mario or a permanent boost.

On a related note, is there any way to make or obtain "blank" souls in the chain?
>>
The Light of Aether [600, Discount for NO DATA] – There were others who traveled beyond the stars in those ancient days, Jumper. One such race still lives to this day, though in dwindling numbers against an abyssal foe. The Luminoth live on the light-filled planet of Aether, and harness both light and heat as an energy source, as well as a weapon that can light enemies aflame. You now possess a considerable understanding of their technology – utilizing light in a similar way, creating sound-based detection visors, and perhaps most interesting of all: creating functional portals that allow one to traverse dimensional space. Be warned that hostile or alien dimensions, since as the Dark Aether where the Ing reside, are inherently anathema to beings from this space...the location alone may slay you if you are unprepared or lack similar qualities to whatever natives you find. And indeed, who can say what you will find in those spaces?

The Dark technology of the Ing eludes your understanding – such a thing is currently an anamoly, and only existent on Dark Aether itself. You will have to find another way if you want to harness the power of the dreaded Ing...

Drop-In is done. How's it looking so far, folks?
>>
>>50270687
I think, you should let the matter rest. The jump is on the drive, and it's pretty much final by now. People might agree with you that there's problems to be found with a jumpmaker who doesn't participate in the community they're making jumps for. People might also agree that we overlook a lot of problems when we're tired of pointing them out (Les Miserables comes to mind). But what's done is done, and trying to stir people up over it just results in more argument between one another.

The actual author won't ever read any of these arguments unless SB brings it up to her. She skipped over the whole Xenosaga/Xenogears fiasco a few threads back because of that, and basically the whole thing is put behind us now.

If you don't believe her jumps should make it to the drive for whatever reason, comment when she actually posts a jump. SJ-Chan works at a very slow pace, and honestly there's little reason to mention her if she doesn't show up on the thread.
>>
>>50270748
Just guessing here, but I think it'd be a permanent power-up.
Souls are allegedly indestructible in Supernatural; they can be damaged, but not ruined beyond function. I'd venture to say that's how demons work in the first place; just hurting them badly enough to jailbreak them.

Tales of… Vesparia? Phantasia? some jump like that has something for that, IIRC.
>>
>>50270748
A Creation Mage in Anima Beyond Fantasy can literally just make souls with a spell.
>>
>>50270219
Well, Wang Lan was clearly based off Dragons, Yata was based off plague doctors, there was that one hollow based of a plant and the one who split into two and embodied Yin Yang.

Perhaps change animal affinity into something more conceptual or ideological or so? Or add a more expensive option or upgrade to select such things?

I'd ask for drawback regarding Reishi collection like German Quincy but there ain't Quincy Race so maybe general trouble with using powers although it can be overcome? Using powers too much hurts you?

Speaking of, Reishi collection like Quincy as, again, canon had one do it although with Quincy cross. Or at least ability to manipulate your own Reishi to form solid, albeit maybe fragile, constructs like Pesci?

I want to be a Reishi bender

Quincies or a grudge with some family or clan causes them to hunt you particularly tenaciously?
>>
>>50270783
Looks good to me. I presume the Ing equivalent will be available to Space Pirates?
>>
>>50270748
What's worse in terms of escalation: Toriko or Supernatural?
>>
>>50270783
Looking solid. The last perk feels like the odd man out for referencing a specific game though. Are you planning on an SA-X/Metroid hybrid perk?
>>
>>50270869
Along with Ing/Dark materials in items, yeah. Pet Metroid might be a discount for Drop-In/Space Pirate. Samus companion option is a discount for Another and Federation. That's the plan at the moment, anyhow. Not sure of the base price yet - 400?
>>
>>50270895
A lot of genetic 'playing god' perks are going to Space Pirates, and that SHOULD be one of them. The vaguely more 'sane' applications go to the Federation, along with perks that mitigate the risks of using volatile tech. Along with standard military stuff.
>>
>>50270896
Maaybe 200-300? I've never been 100% clear on the pricing of companions to be honest.
>>
>>50270813
> Add a more expensive option or upgrade to select such things?
I will add it as a part of the current upgrade, maybe another choice kind of thing.

>Using powers too much hurts you?
Sure I'll be putting that in.

>Or at least ability to manipulate your own Reishi to form solid, albeit maybe fragile, constructs like Pesci?
I'll add it to the powers supplement.

>Dat Spoiler
Fullbringer.

>Quincies or a grudge with some family or clan causes them to hunt you particularly tenaciously?
Basically if chick in the begining hadn't just stopped? Sure.
>>
>>50270788
But if we bring up these arguments, we can make it clear so it's not constantly repeated.

>If you don't believe her jumps should make it to the drive for whatever reason, comment when she actually posts a jump.

Only you just said beforehand:
>The actual author won't ever read any of these arguments unless SB brings it up to her.
So which is it? Let it go or go to SB and complain to her there?

This whole post just reads like "She treats herself like a golden calf, so we should just not bother and treat her like one too because nothing will change"
>>
>>50270896
Samus would be worth 400cp due to being a one woman army, but a pet Metroid would be 200-300cp at max. In my opinion, that is, it's your jump.
>>
>>50270962
I think that's a matter of your own interpretation. I'm personally confused why people let her jumps up on the first place, but I'm new, so I don't really know the history of this person, and in a way this community is extremely dependent on jumpmakers so I guess that might be why they allow her to get away with her tendencies.

From what I can see, she does treat herself like a golden calf, and evidently as her jumps made it onto the drive, people do seem to treat her like one. So I guess your interpretation of things is sort of relevant to the status quo?

Personally I'm not keen on going over to SB just to heckle some individual on the internet. If she would stop uploading things to this drive that would be nice, but somehow I don't think that would happen. I'd rather see the big names here take Xenogears/Xenosaga, like Heavens, Digger, Worm and such, because their quality is consistently higher than this SJ-Chan/Abraxes duo.
>>
Please refer to >>50266102 for Anti-Shitposter Policy.

>>50270896
Baby Metroid will be best friend.
>>
>>50270497
Just be an Outsider brah. Dresden Files has the best origin.
>>
>>50270924
And also consideration of valid points of Hogyoku.

I mean, when NOW we think about it? It is less of a genie and more like a more capable Philosophers Stone that can also create something new instead of into existing states
>>
So, with GHQ becoming a thing:

Did we ever have a lot of Bleach-posting? I know we've had droves of Worm/Fate/Naruto?SMT-posting, but it seems very little about Bleach. Is it just because of the jumps?

Regardless, I'd like to ask a question: barring people like Ichigo and Kenpachi, how do shinigami gain strength? Is it age or training: there seems to be a pretty high correlation between age and spiritual power. Could someone at the 20th seat for a division theoretically train up to Captain-levels?
>>
File: 8c195b14e97ae510f4d8a4e0c1f23432.jpg (260KB, 1634x913px) Image search: [Google]
8c195b14e97ae510f4d8a4e0c1f23432.jpg
260KB, 1634x913px
>>50270783
These are all looking very solid and stable. No holes that I can see. You Magic Man. Making me jealous over here.
>>
>>50271142
It's training, actually.
>>
Let's say I have a softcap on my physical abilities. What's the fastest way to keep improving my abilities?
>>
>>50271142
Oh, we had tons of Bleach posting, but it was always about how the jump we have sucks, SB Bleach, and/or when we were replacing the Bleach jump. The actual setting itself was rarely, if ever, discussed.
>>
>>50271124
Yeah, m8. But you have to assume Empty Night protects against divine powers and pure supernatural power. Like, it probably wouldn't work against Exalted charms.
>>
>>50270962
http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/50008630/#50009508
http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/49997429/#49998756

Looking at the last few times she's posted in the thread, SJ has responded to criticism to her jumps. The reason why Lost Odyssey went up is because only one person has an actual problem with the jump. Everyone else was either asking questions or saying it looked good. And that was before the last revision.
>>
>>50271142
Potential and training it seems. Some people have greater starting power then others or grow faster then others. Older people have had more time to train and have more experience. Also important is self understanding to master your Zanpakutou and unlock the two release states.

So basically, older shinigami are usually the stronger ones because they've survived centuries of combat, unlocked their Zanpakutou's full power and have had centuries to train with it and other skills. A 20th seat probably could get to Captain levels eventually, but they'd need to survive that long, it'd take even longer without a teacher or insane starting power (Which most of the current captain class shinigami had one or both of) and I doubt they'd ever catch up to the other Shinigami with advantages.
>>
>>50270788
I don't have a problem with her jumps once thread has ironed out all the inevitable stupid stuff she puts in. But I must agree with the other guy yelling about Lost Odyssey because it really felt like thread just gave up on fixing it after spending ages yelling about a couple specific items, that seem to have been in there to draw attention away from everything else. It's still riddled with dumb bullshit and horridly balanced. I mean just compare say the Pirate capstone to all the others, or the value you get for investing into the monster races compared to normal perklines. Thread just got tired of arguing with her and was suckered into a false sense of victory when she slapped a couple meaningless nerfs onto one particular item.
>>
>>50271186
>Responded to criticism
Yeah, with some of the stuff. Other critique she tried to ignore or pass over with a "It makes sense to me" until people forced her to pay attention, as usual. Stop trying to cover up her faults.
>>
>>50271169
>Softcap
>>
>>50271124
Didn't Wild Card say it wasn't an actual immunity, just a similar level to actual outsiders? Because that would mean it caps out before city-busting attacks. Which, for the price, makes it possibly the worst magic immunity in jc.
>>
>>50271169
The boxers from Disgaea, the Drop-In capstone item (an always heavy coat that lets you lock away abilities) from Rurouni Kenshin, the training weights from Cho Aniki, and the gym from Killer Instinct. Then get to work. Don't forget leg day.

And don't forget you gotta eat BIG to get BIG, so jump Carnivores at some point. Can't help you with veggies, though.
>>
>>50271032
That's still completely preposterous. We're not THAT dependent on jumpmakers if we're eager to chase people off for the most stupid of shit. We've had entire threads suddenly swallowed in hatred over minor decisions in Naruto or SMT. We've had jumpmakers chased off from projects just because it's not done the exact way.

And while SJ-chan had listened to reason beforehand when it came to really blatant stuff like her Fountain "supplement", lately she just ignores everything that isn't straight up praise or single-sentence "good job" posts. Any criticism? Gone. Any attempts to ask why she's trying to push something in particular? She brushes them off or throws a tantrum for so long everyone gives up. And like you said, we apparently let her get away with it and post her jumps on the drive. SB has their own drive, and she refuses to use it. She wants to get internet points here for whatever reason.

I just find it really hypocritical of us how this community tries to pride itself on "quality control", but in practice we're pretty shit at it if certain jumpmakers get to cry enough that they can literally do anything they want without consequence.
>>
>>50271204
Where? Seriously. Because given that only one person who responded to the Lost Odyssey posts DIDN'T think it looked good, you're just coming across as someone with a grudge.
>>
>>50271253
>only one person
What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>50271253
Liar. Multiple people were arguing with her over some of those dumbass items she was trying to put in.
>>
>>50271196
>Thread just got tired of arguing with her and was suckered into a false sense of victory when she slapped a couple meaningless nerfs onto one particular item.

Well personally I'm very tired of arguing with her after Lost Odyssey, and if she tries to post that Xenogears/Xenosaga, I'm just not going to comment on it at all. I'd rather make up my own jump for Xenosaga and jump that, than take what she has right now.

Sure she has really great power options available, but I read through her jump and it feels like it's one of those tv commercials that don't bother to show you the setting at all. There's a lot of mechanical explanations and power explanations and "Hey you can do this if you pay 300 CP" everywhere, but there's nothing that really engages me with either the jump or the world. Lost Odyssey is the same way actually, her writing style just makes the setting seem more boring than it actually is. It doesn't help that she just seems to pull wiki information and dump it without any sort of translation or adaptation.

The initial draft of Lost Odyssey gave me a completely different idea of what the game's world was versus what it actually is. I'd rather have a jump that fleshes out a world for me than a jump that gives me every meta power available, but I think I'm in the minority as far as that goes.

It's pretty obvious to me personally that she's doing this for fame more than anything, and she feels that grabbing large IPs and making a name for herself for her innovative ideas on jumpchain is a great thing to do. If people are fine with that, I can accept it too.
>>
File: 4b0.gif (875KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
4b0.gif
875KB, 250x226px
Has anyone ever stolen your lunch CP?
>>
So my pals, has Stardew Valley been claimed yet?
>>
>>50271270
Yes anon. Only one person responding to later revisions of Last Odyssey seemed to take issue. So yes, only one person. If they didn't actually bring up their concerns to SJ-Chan, and just whined about it after the fact, then they were obviously just trying to start shit, since she wasn't even around to respond to it. If you think I'm wrong, the archives are obviously up.
>>
>>50271296
SJ-Chan is a supergenius, anon. Are you a supergenius?

Can anyone here even TOUCH SJ-Chanicha?
>>
>>50271333
Know how I know you're full of shit and just cherry picking what posts support you? I was one of several people who took issue with her. So yes, there is at minimum two people disliking your favourite person, likely far more.
>>
>>50271321
Nika, apparently I was wrong about shadow dragon. The imaged FE jump is sacred stones apparently.
>>
>>50271289
You mean the Royal Seals? Which she fixed later? Dirge was the person leading the charge on that front, and he seemed satisfied with her solution. As did others. Unless you're trying to appeal to the notion of some silent majority seething in the background. Which we both know is impossible.
>>

>>50271321
Not that I know of, new Jumpmaker-san. You in looking for such a thing? Pleas say yes.
>>
>>50271333
Do you really want all of us to tell SJ-Chan that we don't want her around next time she shows up and yell at her about all of her previous decisions that have turned us off from her?

>>50271334
What is this?

>>50271232
>"quality control"
I think you need to understand that quality control is generally enforced by the jumpmaker rather than the thread. We have some jumpmakers who have very high quality control standards, and some that just accept it if it works. It's reflected in the jumps that get to the thread.
>>
>>50271321
Yes, I claimed it some time ago. It will be ready for a viewing in the next few weeks. Sorry for the delay.
>>
>>50271333
>>50271253
Anon, it's not because people didn't 'take issue'. It's because most of us that did couldn't be fucking bothered arguing with a person who dismissed most feedback and barely fixed what she answered. Spending hours arguing for little gain isn't fun and little is gained from it, so most of the people just left. Please stop claiming that it's because people didn't have any issues with it after a certain point. I sure do. I just couldn't face wasting more of my time in a fruitless endeavour.
>>
>>50271383
Any proof? A post showing you claimed it? A WIP? You're just an anon, it's hard to trust you entirely.
>>
>>50271350
Well, looking at her last revisions, four people actually bothered to respond and say they thought the jump looked good. And going by your logic, there are likely far more than that who felt the same. Sorry little buddy, you're still in the minority.
>>
>>50271383
I'm excited for a stardew valley jump...

>>50271407
Yes, this though
>>
>>50271359
>Dirge was the person leading the charge on that front, and he seemed satisfied with her solution

I'll be honest here, but I'm also kind of in the "I give up with SJ-Chan" party. I'm also pretty new, and rocking the boat with unknown jumpmakers isn't my jump of tea, so I try not to give advice whenever I don't have to.

My main gripe with the thing wasn't whether it was OP, just that it omitted everything that was in the game relevant to the item (in its first pass). Did I name an exploit that it could be used for? Yes I did, but that's really just my own senses as a jumpmaker going off more than anything. There are actually a couple more exploits in there, but like I said, if I went through and nitpicked everything using the same QC methods I do for my own jumps, I'd probably scare a jumpmaker away.
>>
>>50271424
Yeah, like the majority of people now saying that they just couldn't be bothered arguing with her, not that they somehow liked it, out number the one guy saying everyone actually loved it and anyone saying they don't is a liar. I think I know what's more likely, that people liked that jump or that people couldn't be arsed dealing with one of the most miserable people to post in these threads.
>>
Jump # 115 Ultimate Spiderman
Background:Web-Warrior (0)

Starting Location: Atarog

Perks:
*Cloud Cooklander (100)
*Natural Web-Head (0)
*I am a Genius (200)
*I’m Summoning the spiders (200, Discount)
*With Great Power comes Great Responsibility (300, Discount)

Powers: (+400)
*Animal Hybrid – Fox (300)
*Web Warrior (150, Discount)
*Organic Web Shooters (50, Discount)

Equipment:
*Companion Import (200)

Drawback:
*He’s a Menace (+100)
>>
>>50271371
So we're actually no better than SB in terms of "quality".
>>
>>50271424
And even the person you tried to use to support your arguments is now telling you he couldn't be fucked continuing. Gosh aren't you well supported in your claims.
>>
>>50271457
Companions:

Akitsu
Background: Shield Academy Student
Perks
*Shield Training
*I’m a Genius
*Gadgeteer
Powers:
*Healing Factor
Equipment:
*Iron Patriot Armor

Arcuied
Perks:
*Shield Training
*Mistakes
Powers:
*Super Human Attributes (300 point level)
*Healing Factor

Snowflame
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Cloudcooklander
*Unpredictable
*Little Angel on your shoulder
Powers:
*Speedball Effect

Tamamo
Perks:
*Shield Training
Powers
*Light Generation
*Iron Fist

Sans
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Cloudcooklander
*Unpredictable
Powers
*Phasing Movement
*Superhuman attributes 200 level

Rick
Background: Sinister Six
Perks:
*Master Manipulator
*I am A Genius
*Symbiology
Powers:
*Healing Factor
*Superhuman Attributes 200 level

Dove
Background: Web Warrior
Perks:
*Natural Web-Head
*I’m Summoning the spiders
*Shield Training
Powers:
*Web Warrior
*Organic Webbing
*Web of Infinity

Archer
Perks:
*Shield Training
*Power Training
Powers:
*Nova Corps
*Superhuman Attributes (200 level)
*Healing Factor
>>
>>50271407
Archive diving took about a minute to find this.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48402058/#48403403
Not sure if it's him since it's just another anon.
>>
>>50268371
>I'm getting the impression they're JRPG bosses who just happen to be named/characterised after the Lovecraft characters rather than actual anthropomorphic personifications and such. If I'm wrong, well, it may be time to reconsider everything.

I'm making my way through a new save file, but I've had an unusually heavy workload at my job, so its slow.

I'll see if I can find a lets play of the final boss later.
>>
>>50270877
Toriko, easily. Even God gets nerfed in Supernatural as the seasons go by.
>>
>>50271457
I don’t have much clue what I am doing here as I never watched the series much.

It was kind of fun actually getting to hang out with a very young spider man and try and help him make his life not suck. I tried to keep my head down but somehow Jameson started targeting me. I actually brought some slander charges up against him for his misreporting of certain things. He wound up having to file a few retractions.

Archer seemed to really enjoy this place. At first he was gruff and cynical but he loosened up and started having fun in a world that actually let people be heroes. However he did wind up clashing with spidey due to his ideal. Those two wound up butting heads and actually fighting a few times and never could see eye to eye.

Rick tried to have a friendly rivalry with Ocraviaus. However Dr. Octopus is not really the friendly rivalry sort so rick just shoes to ruin him instead. He actually made Dr. Octopus cry. It looked like he was about to kill Doc Oc but Rick just said the fight was getting boring and that he wasn’t worth killing and walked away as Dr. Octopus ranted about how he would get his revenge.
>>
>>50271407
>>50271427
Apologies. I am travelling for the next few days and am unable to post my work.
>>
>>50271385
No offense, but everything you just typed was bullshit. You have literally no way of tracking how many people gave up and left. You can't just claim some consensus or attitude from an unknown number of people who weren't responding on an anonymous imageboard. That's completely retarded.
>>
>>50271308
I gave Dante the infinite Milkshake that I paid for with my hard earned CP. Does that count?
>>
Can someone please remind me why we're arguing about a jump that's already on the drive when the jumpmaker's not even here to see it?
>>
>>50271461
I'm sorry anon. I try. I try real hard mang.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wBor6hXf6k
>>
>>50271492
How about the numerous people now posting about how they gave up? Or are they all liars and you're the only one who's right? This is the same way people have been responding to SJ's jumps for months. It's just fine to assume, with multiple users agreeing, that a lot of the people with issues just gave up. Heckuva lot more believable then your insinuation that everyone is fine with the jump.
>>
>>50271169
I think it's Order Of The Stick that has a perk whereby you can always just happen to stumble across challenging encounters appropriate to your level.
>>
>>50271308
Does it count when Heavens drains thousands of gallons of sweet, juicy CP every jump he makes straight from the veins of innocent waifus?
>>
>>50271519
I didn't realize 3-4 people was 'numerous'. I just disagree with your insinuations that the people who dislike the jump are somehow in the majority.
>>
>>50271554
And yet you've tried to use 3-4 people finding the jump fine as 'everyone being fine'. Funny that what's good for you is bad for others.
>>
>>50270877
As an example of the escalation in Toriko:
In the final battle, there's a monster with a capture level of 10,000 that, when it first appeared, was basically the strongest being in the world and had a pretty good shot at consuming the vast majority of life on the planet. By the end of the fight, Toriko and the main bad guy had gotten so powerful that said world consuming monster flat out stopped mattering in the middle of the fight, while the bad guy was throwing around energy fists the size of Jupiter.
>>
>>50271500
I was just kinda watching until some guy decided to use my name, but yah it's kinda silly. I think they moved on from the jump to "why we don't like this jumpmaker" now though.

But hey on the bright side I got an excuse to post 4 Non Blondes.
>>
I skipped ahead a bit, but I think some of you will appreciate this drawback.

Delicious Candy [+200] – There are many volatile and dangerous forces and creatures in this world, which requires a critical and careful mind to handle and use properly. You have neither of these things. While you may be intelligent or brilliant beyond measure, you have poor impulse control and tend to do things like severely mutate Metroids and then put them in a faulty containment system, make a plan that will almost guarantee putting yourself and several companions in danger, and mistaking Phazon for your favorite food. You will be a constant danger to yourself and those around you, and while you won’t put yourself in a certain-death scenario, you will certainly be skirting the line and be constantly surprised when you do.
>>
>>50271576
>Just stopped mattering
Well, no, that's not quite right. The whole fight it had been being cooked by Komatsu, Ume and the other guy. It's not portrayed as being any weaker then Acacia or Toriko at the end, just incapacitated because it was cooked from the inside out.

It's just not right to imply that GOD was somehow taking part in the final fight as a combatant when it really stopped fighting once it started being cooked.
>>
>>50271457
So many Spider-Waifus.
>>
>>50271619
Law of Conservation of Appetite aside, I'm not sure if GOD stopped fighting because it instinctively wanted to be cooked, or if because it was waiting for the fight to be over before devouring everything else. GOD just kinda....vanished off scene.
>>
>>50271566
The point wasn't 4 people finding the jump fine as 'everyone being fine'. The point is that 4-5 people saying it looks good and only one person is saying that it looks bad is the only thing that matters.

The people who didn't respond might as well not exist, because there is no way to tell how many people like or dislike a jump unless they respond to it. If enough people had said then that they didn't think it was a good jump, it probably wouldn't have been accepted.

The fact that more people said they liked the jump than didn't when it was actually posted for critique is the best diagnostic as to whether the jump is acceptable.
>>
>>50271699
So all we need to do is samefag?
>>
>>50271296
I kind of know what you mean when you say she pulls information off the wiki without changing it. Feels as if I'm reading LoT
>>
>>50270427

Compare their fluff in the 1E corebook, 1E Lunar book, and 2E Lunar book. They practically read like three completely different factions.

>>50270458
Regarding positive and negative aspects of the Solar-Lunar bond, I've seen some people (on the table top) only portray the bond as perfect and wonderful with no downsides - practically saccharine sweet blissful one-ness. And I've seen other people only portray it in the worst light possible - with Lunars being treated as animals and property by Solars - forced and coerced to do all manner of... tasks for their Solar bond-mate - leading all Lunars to flee or attempt to kill their former mates when they encounter their bond-mates' re-incarnations. And I've seen other groups ignore it completely.

I guess I'm just asking 1) that you take it into account (and not ignore it entirely), and 2) give options where it could be both a positive, negative, or non- experience.

If your looking more for specifics, I'd consider any of the following:
-A set of the artifact Wedding Band as an item option.
-A bonded Solar companion option, preferably with the ability to import an existing companion as well as roll up a new one.
-A drawback to represent a bonded couple where things went... badly in the past, and they have an actively hostile relationship.
-A perk representing the bond. As it can be positive or negative, I'd probably make it zero points and restrict it to people who take a Solar companion, or any negative relationship background.

A lot of the above could probably be rolled into fewer options. In any case, thanks for taking the time to read all this. I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck!
>>
>>50271483
Supernatural has reverse-escalation. Over the cours of the seasons Lucifer goes from being a theoretical timebending reality warper to a half-planet buster to someone Crowley can intimidate. Characters who are more popular with the fans tend to come out on top against alleged gods and eldritch abominations. The angels' story arc as a boils down to being revealed as awful hypocrites who make stupi decision after stupid decision, and continuously lose power beause of each one or get fucked hard by someone who exploits their incompetence.

And to cap it all, the most powerful being on the show can apparently be taken out with 10,000 suns set to supernova even though Death was implied to operate on a scale that dwarfs galaxies
>>
>>50271619
>It's not portrayed as being any weaker then Acacia or Toriko at the end
I'm fairly certain that Acacia said, after he ate NEO, that his capture level was over 30000, as opposed to GOD's 10000.
>>
>>50271699
It's neat that the only evidence that counts is what supports you. Several people posting now that they gave up despite still disliking many things about the jump? Nope, they don't exist. It only matters when anon's argument is supported by that evidence.
>>
So, I need some advice.

Early this morning, I claimed Madness Combat. I've spent most of today working on Origins, and I think i've got it mostly figured out, but I'm concerned one may be too powerful
>>
>>50271740
Eh. Glass cannons, mang. There's like one or two beings on that show that can't be defeated by normal humans with a macguffin even though they can destroy countries. In fact, not being able to survive what they can dish out may go a long way to explaining why normal humans can defeat them.

>10,000 suns
Do note that same being was more powerful than someone who created multiple universes.
>>
>>50271770
I'm also fairly certain Midora made fun of the idea that capture levels mattered at all.
>>
>>50271796
If we don't get the goddamn mask or stop sign, the jump is bad
>>
>>50271796
Well golly, we'll get right on helping you with your invisible problem we have almost no context or info on. We'll have this fixed lickety split.

If you want help, you'd probably need to post the origins so we can see
>>
>>50271847
Hey, man. Maybe, like Gaunlet so often does, he forgot to post the pdf/WIP.
>>
>>50265908

Drive Blade in Etrian Odyssey is a fun, steampunk-ish sword that I'm fond of using to melt faces. I like it more than a 40K chainsword.

The LeMat Revolver from Generic Western is one of my primary sidearms. 9 shot revolver aside, magically loading shotgun shells in the secondary barrel is very cool. It's appearance in the Westworld series is kind neat.

The GBE from Blame! needs little introduction. I actually favor the Switchblade variant for flexibility, or even the lesser Safeguard Sword for power wave shenanigans.

Caster from Outlaw Star. There's no way I would jump this and not grab one, whether CP buy or acquiring it through other means. Make your own Tao Shells or buy them, wreck stuff either way.

Tsundachi from Yusha Gojo. While I also like the Peacemaker in the same jump, I think an elemental sword that is head over heels in love with you and absolutely loyal is way cooler. She was even cooler after I granted her a body...or was that hotter...?
>>
File: Anti-Spiral's Homelife.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Spiral's Homelife.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>50271664
>Spider Waifus
>>
>>50271847
Drop-In (Auditor)

Mook (Jebus?)

Hank

Tricky

This is the outline i've got so far, because i've slept pretty much the whole day.

>>50271830
You referring to Tricky's mask? But yeah, those will be items.
>>
>>50271914
Average day in ASA's life.
>>
>>50271931
Are these supposed to mean anything to people not familiar with the series? Context man, if you want us to help, tell us what the problem is and give us the info we need to solve it.
>>
>>50271931
I'm sorry buddy but honestly this doesn't help a person who has no clue what your setting is. I mean the four of those names don't give me much of a clue as to which one is crazy. Jebus background? Or Tricky background? Or the Hank Hill background?

I'm pretty stupid man, I need more details than just names.
>>
>>50271951
Read the filename many
>>
>>50271961
>ASA's homelife

Yeah I know. Still find it funny.
>>
>>50271914
Hate to be that guy, but sauce?
>>
>>50271985
Monster Musume, or "Everyday life with monstergirls".
It's a cute and funny, but very lewd, harem manga/anime.
12 Beast, written by the same guy, actually has a plot beyond lewd stuff.
>>
>>50271813
The problem is that early on? There was a kin of explaination for why angels and demons get taken out so easily; they're both easentially spirit stuff posessing a host so half the time they're just being kicked out and sealed somewhere. A LOT of recent enemies are explicitly shapeshifted, not using a host body, which makes their sudden weaknesses come across as an asspull.

Here's my REAL beef with Amara's powerlevel: With the revelation that a soul apparently has a sun's output of energy, it implies after onsuming temillions of souls in Limbo Castiel was more powerful than her and Chuck combined. Yet at the time, Castiel seemed to act like Michael could still thrash him, and Death wasn't impressed at all.

Actually, that's my other point: Death has been consistently been portrayed as the kind of character who IS a no bullshit cosmic even the Winchesters can't meaningfully thwart. Which goes out the window now, but at least lends some definite credence to him stating he could reap God.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>50271733
That's fair, yes. People tend to go for extremes a lot. (which is the boring option in my opinion.)

I'll do my best.

>A set of the artifact Wedding Band as an item option.
...Is this a canon artifact? Only wedding band I remember right now is the Ebon Dragon's.

>A bonded Solar companion option, preferably with the ability to import an existing companion as well as roll up a new one.
Bonded Solar Companion will be in there. Not sure about imports. But we'll see.

>A drawback to represent a bonded couple where things went... badly in the past, and they have an actively hostile relationship.
Sure, was thinking I'd put in something like that already.

>A perk representing the bond. As it can be positive or negative, I'd probably make it zero points and restrict it to people who take a Solar companion, or any negative relationship background.
Not sure if necessary, with the Bond already being there with the companion... But maybe.
>>
>>50272056
>soul apparently has a sun's output of energy
wat.

Goddamn, is there a way to carry that property with you? That's a no-shit source of energy right there.
>>
>>50272056
He's still a giant retard and gave the only weapon in existence that can kill him to a deranged bloodlusted demon abomination. With predictable results.
>>
File: Madness 1.jpg (247KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Madness 1.jpg
247KB, 1600x1067px
>>50271955
>>50271960
Ah, ok, so.

We have no idea what the Auditor's deal is. He's some sorta mysterious demon composed entirely of, like, flames and shadow. He's the one who runs the organization that the other three spend most of their time slaughtering.

Jebus is just some guy with a halo and a messiah complex. Presuming that Project Nexus isn't canon to the main series, that is pretty much the entirety of what we know. The halo gives him the ability to raise people as undead zombies, shoot blasts from his eyes capable of disintegrating them in one hit, and some pretty good telekinesis.

Hank is the protagonist of the series, and is really, really good, at killing things. He's just about as good at dying. He gets brought back to life by The Higher Powers, because they are assholes and the suffering of others seems to amuse them.

Tricky was just a normal clown. Then Hank shoved a stop sign through his chest, and the Higher Powers brought him back as a zombie. Since then, someones installed an Improbability Drive in his head, which has caused him to become something of a minor reality warper. He's also sadistic as fuck.
>>
>>50272056
My headcanon is that Death saw what the local cosmic editors were planning for the show^Wuniverse and NOPE'd his local avatar the fuck out by arranging for its/his own exit in a manner that was in fact a deliberate ironic middle-finger / hint.
>>
>>50272121
...it's way, way easier and less impressive than it sounds, man. Seriously, souls do whatever the plot says they do; they're apparently immutable unless you turn them into a demon which can happen through drinking demon blood even though argh my head. There's a witch who knows a spell to compress a bunch of them into a literal spirit bomb. She's Crowley's mom. Inexplicable plot relevance seems to run in the family.

Let me reiterate: THEY WERE PLANNING TO TAKE OUT AMARA WITH A LITERAL SPIRIT BOMB.
>>
>>50270748
It's permenant, Castiel was just fucked up because of the leviathans being dickish everything-munchers.
>>50270877
Toriko for sure. Supernatural is just bad storytelling.
>>
>>50272152
It doesn't help that Dean's character arc up until then was learning to be responsible about the cosmic order. The whole meeting was set ukp on the understanding Dean was FINALLY going to stop fucking up and get in the bag.

BUT NOPE, retarded Winchester fraternal codependency trumps actually learning from your mistakes

>>50272162
Honestly I'd do the same thing in his position
>>
/jc/! How do I waifu the moon bunny?
>>
>>50272253
Do you want her for her personality?
If the answer to that isn't no then don't worry about the next part.
If no...
Mindrape
If yes..
I have no fucking clue.
>>
File: [AMAZING].jpg (41KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
[AMAZING].jpg
41KB, 170x170px
>>50272279
>Do you want her for her personality?
She has a personality?
>>
>>50272253
Force her into a pod and then take your time figuring it out.
>>
>>50272279
>>50272253
Arguably she is just addicted to chakra and brain dead kinda. Fix her brain and get rid of addiction and just be good person and listen to her issues?
>>
Is there an equivalent to "Knows his own strength" out of Young Justice for telepathy? I would rather not accidentally mindfuck someone
>>
>>50272160
I think you are missing quite a few details of setting, like how a machine can turn you into a zombie too, change your "stats", how Hank kept going even before being revived, plot from the X.5 episodes and the secret or so communicates on screens, the freeze frame moments and zoom in stuff
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
So... progress! http://pastebin.com/KHByryUj Just a few Items and a Drawback but I wanna keep you guys appraised.
>>
File: 191203782001202.gif (270KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
191203782001202.gif
270KB, 512x288px
>>50272369
What are my chances if I pull a Frisk with a bunch of befriending and mind healing perks?
>>
>>50272409
They didn't want to know about the setting, they wanted to know about the characters.
>>
>>50269645
definitely going here before kerbal
>>
>>50272469
You're still missing whatever makes one origin better then the others. It's like pulling teeth with you man, really makes someone find it hard to bother helping if it takes an hour to get you to tell them what the problem you want help is.
>>
>>50272463
Dude Ninja-Mesiah couldn't do it what makes you think a Jumper can? Of course you might be able to pull it off.
>>
>>50272160
Ah it's because one of the choices (Auditor's ) has no feats other than... what arbitrarily stronger than the organization bellow him?
>>
>>50272253
You don't. I do.
>>
>>50272073
Out of curiosity, will Infernals have a Lunar companion?
Infernals still have a Lunar Mate after all.
>>
What does bump limit reached mean?
>>
>>50272511
I thought it was that Tricky has a reality warping ability rather than Auditor being arbitrarily strong. That or maybe Jebus being able to destroy things with eye beams. That or maybe Hank having eternal respawns.

I dunno?
>>
File: DETERMINATION.png (610KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
DETERMINATION.png
610KB, 700x435px
>>50272253
She had two children with a Human, and was distracted by the Reverse Harem no Justsu.
She wants the Human D.

>>50272463
Go for it if that's what you want bro.
>>
>>50270458
>lunar quest luna
Best interpretation bar none.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>50272463
You might be able to pull it off, as long as you get rid of Black Zetsu

>>50272484
He didn't try to waifu her though, just defeat
>>
File: Explain.jpg (36KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
36KB, 649x536px
>>50272587
Wait what, there was a Lunar Quest? Was it good? Or at least mildly entertaining without being cringe-worthy?
>>
>>50272481
Tricky is able to negate his own death, for one. A reality warper is still a reality warper.

>>50272511
He's about as good a fighter as any of the others, can summon weapons from nowhere, can revive the dead like Jebus, and can eat the bodies of the living or dead to grow more powerful.
>>
>>50272600
So don't offer those powers? Surely there are other things you can make perks based on. Your original problem was that one origin was too strong but it seems pretty easy to just not give the one thing that makes that origin that good and base their perks on the rest of their stuff.
>>
>>50272579
>>50272469
Literally wiki here:

Auditor is mostly immune to physical attacks. He can summon weapons at will, morph and make himself as flat as shadow and teleport. He also is on black fire. He is shit at melee tho compared to other protagonists.

He is the supposed creator of improbability drive but Tricky seems to be able to utilize it better.
>>
>>50272575
It means that the thread can no longer be bumped to page 1 and will eventually get auto deleted once it hits page 11.
>>
File: kaywut.jpg (84KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
kaywut.jpg
84KB, 680x850px
>>50272575
>>
>>50272586
>She wants the Human D.
So, the key is to be male and be sexy enough to make her stop being evil?
>>
>>50272599
It was on /tg/ chan.
It was written by the guy who did Keychain of Creation so it was about as good.
It didn't get very far before getting put on indefinite haitus, but I remember Luna being pretty great.
http://tgchan.org/wiki/Lunar_Quest In case you felt like reading it yourself.
>>
File: 126032024422.png (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126032024422.png
79KB, 700x700px
>>50272571
Yup, I've got a Lunar Mate option there. Not really sure what to do about CP yet, if I decide to give them any at all.

That is. If you don't take the Akuma option.

>>50272587
I can't. I won't. It was good.

I'll try and write Lunars Jump entirely in-character as Luna. Though possibly in different phases.
>>
>>50272657
>Entirely in character
Please don't.
>>
>>50272637
You would need to have jumper level charisma and looks, luckily you are a jumper.
>>
>>50272600
Auditor doesn't actually absorb the dead proper. He absorbs those he used or gifted some of his powers to enhance them, through improbability drive. It's not him absorbing them, it's him getting back bits of his power.

And Jebus halo seems bonded or sentient, it can reject others who steal it, like Auditor
>>
>>50272665
Eh, we'll see. Will probably end up being just the fluff.
>>
>>50272650
Thank ye kindly
>>
File: 1451081921768.gif (102KB, 758x696px) Image search: [Google]
1451081921768.gif
102KB, 758x696px
What is the cutest altform in Jumpchain?
>>
>>50272657
>Spoiler
>Making my Lunar Waifu go through that
Jesus christ Mardukth, I'm not a monster.

>>50272657
>Though possibly in different phases.
Yes. Yes. Yes. All of my yes.
>>
>>50272622
>>50272623
>>50272600

As for Tricky, he actually was an assassin that dressed up as clown. Witch each Ressurection he became more and more insane, and more powerful as a result of improbability drive seemingly feeding on insanity of user. That could spawn a perk. Also, white flames and monster form.

Hank seemed to be a regular guy who just had it with everything, going on random murderspree at first but then his rampages had a goal of finishing off those that seemingly killed him, and then destroy the whole organization. Tenacity perk? After one of deaths he was reborn as mutant with lowered intelligence but touching Jebus's halo when Auditor had it granted him ability to electrify stuff and brought his smarts back. He is actually master of weapons in general.

Jebus first acted like Jesus but evil, and raised people as zombies, so Charisma and stuff, but he is also great at combat. He had his halo, yes. At some point he himself decided to fight the organization.

There were two more people, Deimos and someone else, who didn't seem to have any powers, they just wanted to destroy improbability drive. Compared to other characters individually they weren't AS strong but they were a duo
>>
>>50272579
I was thinking Tricky's reality warping might be balanced by the fact that if someone were able to destroy enough of your head to render the Device inoperable, then that ability would be gone.
>>
File: 1432767598288.jpg (277KB, 1024x972px) Image search: [Google]
1432767598288.jpg
277KB, 1024x972px
>>50272253
Pick a better moon bunny.
>>
File: wat.jpg (21KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
21KB, 499x281px
Okay, there's stuff changed in the drive. What new jumps/old ones got updated recently?
>>
>>50272674
Can I have a source for the first statement? Towards the end of Abrogation, he just seems to be absorbing bodies indiscriminately, up to the point where he absorbs the corpse of the insane zombie clown.
>>
File: 12603152268.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12603152268.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>50272720
>Jesus christ Mardukth, I'm not a monster.
Fair. ...I'm sort of hoping most will nope out of that part?

But this is still Infernals. And so the offer shall be made.

>Yes. Yes. Yes. All of my yes.
I'll do my best to deliver something good?
>>
>>50272752
....remind me what the problem you were having was again?
>>
>>50272073

>Yeah, it was p. 92 of Book of Three Circles.

>Not in Savant and Sorceror for some reason, and not in the 2e core.

>Artifact •

>Abilities:

>1. awareness of each other across any distance
>2. knowledge if the partner is in danger or suffering
>3. allows user to know partner's emotional state
>4. +4 dice to Social or Perception rolls dealing with the partner
>5. Lunar (wearing the orichalcum ring) gets +2 dice to track the partner through any terrain without penalty, plus has an instinctive knowledge of how to find partner
>6. Solar (wearing the moonsilver ring) gets +2B/+2L soak while wearing the ring

>Cost: 1 commited mote from each partner, not to be regained until the other partner's death.

>Flavor: during the usurpation, when the solars were killed, the lunars' rings burned white hot, scarring the lunar partners who had run off and left their mates to die.

Details are copied shamelessly from an rpg.net post, as I didn't want to fish out my copy of Book of Three Circles from storage:
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?257654-Exalted-1e-or-2e-Wasn-t-there-a-Wedding-Ring-type-Artifact&p=5591792#post5591792

The rings were meant to worn only by pairs who truly loved one another, and, according to flavor text, US and Luna watched over, and enforced, the couple's vows.
>>
>>50272814
Balancing the Origins.
>>
>>50272801
As someone who knows little about Exalted what's so bad about Akuma?
>>
>>50272852
And why are you having problems doing that when you seem to have a fix for the problem that was causing that? Why can't you just quickly and concisely tel us what the problem is and what you'd like help on you lazy, slow minded twit?
>>
>>50271457
Spider Gwen has got the Girl Abs going on.
Spinnerette would be proud.

>>50272714
You can get something that is mind-control-level cute in Generic Sugar Bowl.
>>
>>50272782
He did it by accident. Could be both actually. Auditor background could have a perk that lets you power up people by giving them part of your power or essence.

When you try to make perks for this, I suggest you focus on skills, traits, and specific manifestations/uses of improbability engine, rather than full improbability thing. Will make it more balanced.

I do suggest that like DMC this gives freebie of at least SOME knowledge of weaponry or combat, with Hank background giving basically mastery or proficiency with everything

As for source? Actually. I checked, ability to dissolve people came from the Halo as Jebus had similar ability, except Auditor also used it for empowerment...
>>
>>50272852
Man, if this is you trying to do that Yakuza trolling bullshit again, fuck right off.
>>
>>50272882
>>50272852
Also can we please call him by his proper name? He actually is called Jesus in the series. As for Origins? To make it less obvious, change the name to not be names of characters except in few cases.

I lack ideas but Jesus origin can be simply Messiah
>>
>>50272461
>Old Faithful
So if I chose a Tommygun it'll be a little anthropomorphic gun or does it stay in the theme of the Animal thing at the top? This is important man.
>>
>>50272915
>>50272852

Actually, Savior works fine. And he actually created the Halo, while Project Nexus explains the story, huh

And from Kickstarter, on Jesus
"A magically-augmented telekinetic weapons master who has chosen to adopt the image of a certain two-thousand-year-old messiah.
- Madness: Project Nexus 2 Kickstarter"
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
>>50272864
The Yozi can transform people into something called Akuma, they are kinda like bargin-bin Infernal Exalted, but they lose ALL Free Will, their will be subsumed to fulfill their "Urge", a goal given to them by their Yozi Patron. Some parts of the fluff say that an Akuma's Urge can never be changed, so if they manage to complete it they become completely useless.

Any Exalted who agree to become Akuma keep access to their Charms, the lore waffles on whether or not they keep their actual Exaltation.
>>
>>50270793
I still don't fucking understand how demons are so easy to permanently destroy if they're exist corrupted human souls and Death himself can't destroy a human soul.
>>
>>50271576
How long would you say it'd take to reach those levels, if it's at all possible?
>>
>>50272931
Fanwank it however you want I guess it really doesn't matter.

>>50272970
>Dat .png
Justice this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>50272983
Here's the answer:
The writers… are idiots.
>>
>>50272970
You can change an Akumas urge it just requires a charm and a demon to go and preform the change for it.
It's also Retardedly painful but it's not like anyone cares what an Akuma thinks.
Furthermore a sufficiently lax urge can still allow the akuma some semblance of a normal life. Although one perculiarly obsessed with their "motivation"
It's still not something you want to happen to you, but if you were the one handing it out it's not the worst way to keep your servants in line.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>50272820
Huh. Okay then, guess I'll look into it.

No guarantees they're on offer, but I'll see if it fits.

>>50272864
They are mortals or Exalts who have traded their free will for power.

They become slaves to the Yozi, with one overriding Urge they pursue. Traditionally, this is either a task like "Destroy the Realm from the inside." or something like "Obey this Specific Yozi". The option in jump would let you pick something.

The process of becoming one is... not pleasant. Agonizing pain, warping/twisting/editing of their body/mind/soul to make them more useful, memories being twisted/removed/added, their essence tainted (which is described as basically soul-based mindrape), and lastly the total loss of self they suffer.

In return, they get access to the Charms of the one Yozi they are now an Akuma of.
>>
>>50273007
I mean, I know you're right.

But it still pisses me off.
>>
>>50272983
Welcome, friend. To the rage-inducing conflux of contradictory statements that is Supernatural.
>>
>>50273027
Oh, I'm not new to it. I hate-watched it all the way up until all the angels got kicked out of heaven before I managed to stop.
>>
File: fairy.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
>>50272983
Because normal human souls are imbued with the conceptual power of perfection. This prevents and negates any attempts to harm them. Demonic corruption uses a "backdoor" so to speak, in that it's convincing the soul to open up and let them in, upon which the defenses are weakened from inside. Basically, every soul has equivalent defenses to Power of Dominance, and demonic influence erodes that.
>>
>>50273065
So did the show come up with that or is that you justifying it for em?
>>
>>50273023
I mean, for demons, you could argue that the level of torture (physical and psychological) they employ to complete the transformation turns their 'indestructiblity' into usable power.

Loss of spiritual 'structural integrity' for better offensive capabilities.
Like taking bricks and pieces of the framing of your house to make a sledgehammer and spears.
>>
>>50273017

Sorry for the obscure reference! Even an item 'Any one dot artifact' could work.

Thank you for the consideration, even if it doesn't make the cut.
>>
>>50273117
I should mention this is just headcanon, I have no proof one way or the other, and while I'd like to believe they put a little thought into how their setting works, they almost certainly didn't.
>>
>>50270497
Overlord World Class items protect against instant death effects
>>
>>50273140
But it's not an "instant death effect", it's manipulating biology to cause death almost instantaneously.
>>
>>50273140
I wouldn't call making someone explode an instant death effect.
There's a difference between casting doom and turning someone into chunky salsa.
>>
>>50270659
>Alexandria Package
Would that work in this case, though? Wasn't there something about Worm Powers being bypassed/not working on magic and similar esoteric effects?
>>
>>50272761
Hyperdimension Neptunia [JumpChain] 2016-11-15
Inheritance (Eragon) [JumpChain] 2016-11-16
Fire Emblem (1996) Genealogy Of The Holy War [jumpchain] 2016-11-16
CoCo's Bizarre Adventures [jumpchain] 2016-11-14
Paper Mario [jumpchain][wip] 2016-11-13
World Trigger [jumpchain] 2016-11-13

That's my list, might have missed one.
>>
>>50270497
Healing Factors.
>>
>>50273206
Worm shard powers wouldn't, yeah. However yours become shardless post-jump and can learn to do so, so you should probably teach it ASAP.
>>
>>50273206
No, there was a specific Worm power that was absolute unless countered by an extremely high level Supernatural/Esoteric/Conceptual effect.
>>
Would Animorphs acquiring work through a timestop?
>>
>>50273240
That depends on if it's one that allows you to interact with the rest of the world.

But since you brought up Animorphs, does anyone know if morphing has the capability to change acquired morphs to your own sex?
>>
>>50273240
Nigga you gotta fanwank that shit.
>>
>>50273157
It's magic, it doesn't give a shit about the fine print.
>>
>>50273272
It does not, you take their entire DNA, including their sex and any mutations they might have.
>>
>>50273280
But anon, literally half the things that will kill someone are instant death effects. Nukes for example.
>>
>>50273206
Not necessarily bypassed, just that they don't necessarily cope well.
>>
>>50273272
It does not. In the third book, Marco makes a big deal about having to morph a female wolf, since they didn't have time to have him and Jake duke out who would be leader of their pack for the time it took to find a Yeerk resupply ship.
>>
>>50272915
Even the creator of the series refers to him as Jeb man. Also, yeah, they wouldn't be that obvious in the final version.
>>
>>50273305
Nukes are much worse than a single instant death effect, anon. They're a whole bunch of them plus straight up damage of several different types plus more besides.

First there's the radiant (x-ray/gamma/microwave/etc) damage, both to HP and Con. Then there's the fort save-or-die from that much massive damage. Then there's the fire (heat) and sonic (overpressure) damage - which of these hits first depends on your distance from the epicentre - and then the fort save-or-die rolls due to massive damage from those. If you somehow survive all of that and you're close enough to the blast, you then have to make Con rolls until the atmosphere is breathable again (because it's currently plasma) and if you're particularly unlucky you may even have to make reflex saves to avoid lightning damage if the ionised atmosphere decides to ground any of itself through you. Later on, you've got to worry about more Con damage from the radioactive fallout and the toxic dust.

And that's before the possible supernatural ramifications if the nuke was used in a populated are with a high ambient magic field.
>>
>>50272461
So does the Survivor capstone only work on spiritual abilites that explicitly deal with a sort of 'energy' or spiritual abilities in general?
>>
>>50273017
When do you think you'll get the next Infernals update out?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>50273497
Spiritual Abilities and Spiritual Energy growth in general basically.
>>
>>50273517
Oh okay, you might want to clarify that a bit, maybe change energy to power or something. Also, what does maintaining an 'edge' mean?
>>
>>50273567
Basically you never 'grow rusty', 'out of practice', or 'lose your edge'.
>>
>>50273209
>Fire Emblem (1996) Genealogy Of The Holy War

How do I waifu Naga?

I was reminising about shadow dragon (tiki is dead and we lost falchion! oh no! wait, who are you? 'nagi'? nice to meet you! and you just so happen to be a manakete, and have another copy of falchion? nice!) and I realized I wanted Naga.

How I do dis?
>>
>>50273470
This is just more proof that nukes need to be nerfed.
>>
>>50273439
He refers to him as Jeb, but no one within the series calls him Jebus. They call him Jesus because he resembles him and no one is aware of his real name
>>
>>50273597
Make the Fire Emblem 1/3 jump and realize Heroes of Light and Shadow is the best DS remake that lets you have Tiki, Nagi, and the gaiden characters without having to do something retarded and getting your party killed?
>>
>>50272461
Usurpador seems kind of lacking for 400 cp. Being able to take mystical items but not being able to use them is more like 100-200 cp, simply because of how limited in use it is.
>>
>>50273597

You'd have to go across the sea to Archanea, get the Pact perk, get some social perks that help you romance people, and pray to...who do you pray to in this situation?

But...it is possible. Just very hard.
>>
>>50273669
I didn't say you couldn't do it, just the perk isn't going to magically gift you with with the ability to use it. Basically it grants you a perfect ability to take shit even when you shouldn't be able to, like Zanpaktous and Thor's hammer, but to use it properly you'll have to figure out the gritty details. It also lets you Hollowfy or bring items closer to your own nature. I think it's a fair price for these reasons. It would be worth 600 if I gave it the ability to use it, in my opinion. I am wondering why you feel this to be weak, is it not holding up against the other 400 pointers?
>>
>>50272461
Divine Comedy is worded confusingly. You can ignore most illusions, but they still affect your senses? What?

Also, the first paragraph about choices is pretty unclear as to what it actually does. Like 'swipe the power of a god from a Death God's hands'.
>>
>>50273709
Pray to naga maybe? She tells morgan and nah to get a room, so she's at least somewhat approachable.

Unrelated, I'm looking at the weapons list for genealogy, and I don't see the Sol sword. I see the earth sword, which is a combo of Sol and respire, but no Sol.

Is the Sol sword in 776?
>>
>>50273718
Kind of yeah, compared to a strong charisma boost, acting, and empathy boost, a genius perk, and pretty strong plot armor, it seems a bit lacking.
>>
>>50273763

The Sol Sword is in there, it's just located at the bottom of page 10 or around there.
>>
File: A World Within.jpg (178KB, 1359x588px) Image search: [Google]
A World Within.jpg
178KB, 1359x588px
>>50273727
>Divine Comedy is worded confusingly.
1. Basically you know the illusions are there but they still play out. So you are in fact aware of both what they want you to see and what is in truth happening. I'll try to clarify it better.
2. Scrap of an older version of the perk I believe, apologies about that.

>>50273727
>>50273669
>>50273567
>>50273497
Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>50273783
Er, sorry. I meant the wiki page for genealogy. Sol sword isn't there. Is it in 776?
>>
>>50273803

That's weird...it's not in any of those games. I could have sworn it was.

Ah well. Weapons with skills isn't that uncommon in Jugdral. [shrugs]
>>
>>50273781
Okay I'll see if I can work a conditional 'use it' portion to the perk. Kaizar, who the ability is based on, corroded the blade of the Zanpaktou as he used her, it also partial Hollowed the spiritual energy so the orignal owner became a Vizor though that same process. So conditional use but it corrodes the object if you use the workaround, sound okay?
>>
File: fixed pastry thief.png (774KB, 1068x688px) Image search: [Google]
fixed pastry thief.png
774KB, 1068x688px
>>50273017
40 cakes drawback for lunars?
>>
>>50273875
40 cakes!? That's 4 times 10!
>>
>>50273862
Replace it with the earth sword? According to the wiki, it's a basically the same thing, but it can also cast respire/nosferatu.

Do you want me to double check the rest of your item section?
>>
>>50273888
Nah, I can do that.

The Earth Sword is already an option but I can remove the Sol Sword and make the Earth Sword 50 CP instead of 100 CP and make Luna a buyable skill, if that sounds better?
>>
>>50273875
>>50273879
And that's terrible.
>>
>>50273868
Sounds good.
>>
>>50273912
>make luna a buyable skill
Absolutely based
>>
>>50273912
Well... I want to say yes, but it has two effects so it might not be a good idea. If it was only Sol i'd say yes, but it's Sol plus range.

As long as Luna is a skill, then that works.

Maybe replace the Luna sword item with a double attack weapon, or a critical+ weapon?

You said you didn't want to list every weapon, so maybe just a link to the wiki page that lists them, and a general rule that the weapon costs 50 cp per effect? Earth sword has two, but most weapons bar the crusader one's have one.
>>
>>50273888
>>50273912
>>50274028

You know, it really feels like we are talking about Boktai now
>>
>>50274053
I don't know what that is? Why does this feel like Boktai?
>>
>>50273981
Alright I'll just post the rewritten version here:
Usurpador (Usurper) [400]:
As the World War raged on the methods of building and creating new technology gave way, on the field, to the tried and true method of stealing the other guys shit and making it your own. As a soldier you were expected to use whatever you could get your hands on, and as a spirit that flexible mentality manifest is the ability to do just that. You are the beast that can usurp the weapons and armors that usually must have certain mystical requirements. This power doesn’t grant you a mystical ability to use the item, only the ability to take it without ever meeting requirements for its possession. Intelligent items could still petition you for freedom but it is your choice, not theirs. Be wary, for pouring your spiritual energy into an object allows you to use it but warps it and turns it closer to the nature of yourself, so much so that after usurping a Zanpaktou you may accidentally grant it Hollow traits if you were a Hollow. This can break the object in question.

How's this.
>>
>>50274102
Given your description, I think you should make it clear that it will eventually break, not that it just has a chance to.
>>
>>50271479
Apparently Azathoth disapproves of the narrator retconing cthulhu into a true hero, so he tries to kill him. Thats it.

...Anti-climatic.
>>
>>50274207
Alright then. how about 'Constant use of this will break the object eventually'
>>
>>50274236
Better.
>>
>>50274217
Hopefully the jump author will actually answer questions about power levels soon then.
>>
>>50273912
Anon, you've got some nice thoughts and I like em.

I've been avoiding brave/hero weapons because I really don't see how they can be useful out of a gameplay perspective.

But a critical+ weapon I can definably see working out of a gameplay perspective, like some fluff about this weapon being able to naturally guide your hand to strike at weak spots?
>>
>>50274028

Aaaand I meant to reply to this one. Whoops.
>>
>>50274347
So I'm guessing that Loptyr is going to get resurrected or whatever during the jump, correct? If so, how strong is he?

Oh, also, how would the locals react to an NGE style Angel? Would everyone get freaked out and gang up on me right away? Because if not, the idea of giving Loptyr and his cult a heart attack when they see that their enemies are backed up by an Angel might be something worth pursuing.
>>
>>50274297
If you recall the brave weapons from awakening, they were kinda hollow. So, lighter sword means attacking faster. Or maybe they boost your speed the way the defense/barrier sword does, or maybe they cast haste.
>>
>>50274257
That was me.

As for power levels... Well, I'm tempted to say everyone is jobing, but there's no rational explanation at all for azathoth. It can't be the real him, but it also can't be an avatar, because he can't wake up to make one. He breaks every explanation I can think of.
>>
>>50274509
What about this >>50267500 one?

I mean it's not conclusive but it is better than what we were told.
>>
>>50274518
No, because that's not explaining it at all. Nyarlathotep screwing with people doesn't explain what the power levels are.
>>
>>50274531
Ah true... I see your problem. I was more hung up on the fact that it was Azzy than anything else. I apologize.
>>
>>50274518
I'm tempted to treat everything after Dagon as non canon due to narrator fuckery.
>>
Maybe it's at normal JRPG power levels because Nyarlathotep's a huge nerd and wanted an authentic JRPG experience?
>>
>>50274595
>Normal JRPG levels
Which is? What's a 'normal JRPG'?
>>
>>50274400

Well, during the jump Alvis has a kid with Major Loptyr Blood, and that kid gets possessed. Loptyr doesn't get his dragon body back but he's still a giant threat.

He has the Loptyr Tome, which will always halve the attack and magic power of anything people throw at him no matter what--only the Book of Naga can nullify that. That doesn't mean that half of your power won't be enough to destroy him though, if you have enough jumps under your belt. (And unless you want to make yourself subsceptable to getting possessed by Loptyr the tome itself will be difficult to use)

I am...not quite sure how'd the locals react to an NGE angel. They'd probably think it was a god or at least a super freaky "unique" looking dragon, and unless it actually attacked them they'd stay away from it.

Pretty sure some shitty nobles would try to attack it but the townspeople wouldn't dare lay a finger on it. Loptyr would probably get super fucking pissed off and see them as a thread and would try to get rid of it asap, because it's not something he knows about except it's huge and therefore probably a threat.
>>
>>50274608
Unrelated, you could probably fill up a fourth origin with nothing but skills.
>>
>>50274660
I will give though to that.
>>
>>50272970
>>50273017
And the fun part about Akuma? Devil-Tiger Infernals can make their own. Granted, it's an Essence 10 charm, the only one in the Devil-Tiger tree as far as I know, but you can do it. Give anyone you want an additional 150XP, access to your Charm tree, the cap on all their stats increased, and the ability to one time only respec to a build you prefer for them. The charm isn't even that expensive, you could make a couple of them per day if you wanted. Though the target has to willingly agree to sacrifice their free will for you to start the process, so you forcefully Akumaize people to get powerful minions the easy way. Then again, charisma perks exist.
>>
>>50274686
Maybe a mercenary origin? I thin that's somewhat plot relevant? Also, they would be 'skilled' due to actually fighting a bunch, rather than politicking like the nobles. I assume at least.
>>
>>50274723
True, that could make sense.
>>
So, for people who want to keep up with it's progress, here's a link to the Madness Combat doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IsKddoCl8uqrYH9BleRQaVh_7m1haq8mHhPuxtSEBRU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50274731
Sorry if I'm making more work for you, especially when you were ready to move onto the next one...
>>
>>50274750
m8, please change the colors. Or please at least put a background behind the text that isn't pure red.
>>
>>50274757
no, it's okay! I felt like three origins weren't enough for the doc. Genealogy is my favorite FE game, so I want the doc to be as good as it can get.
>>
I'm surprised anti-Red is up this late.
>>
File: 1403736156664.jpg (8KB, 247x139px) Image search: [Google]
1403736156664.jpg
8KB, 247x139px
>>50274806
>>
>>50274816
Not him, but what's that, dood?
>>
>>50274509
Cthulhu leveled up. Last time someone asked for feats, the jumpmaker admitted he had no fucking clue how strong cthulhu was.
>>
>>50274782
This work better for you Anon? It's sort of hard to get the theme colors down without them be eye-searing.
>>
>>50274799
Right, then, can I suggest some items that aren't weapons?

A bag that's slightly bigger on the inside to store a spare weapon or two, a title and house for the nobles, a small bag of never ending bear jerky, a voucher for a free room and a meal at a local inn(once per week?), things like that?

Maybe a sub companion Anna (is she in this game?) who shows up every now and then to sell you random local weapons?

Also, a few more low cost drawbacks. Something my like 'horrible accuracy', 'F- weapon skill', or 'coward'?

Those are my thoughts.
>>
File: 1405724851091.png (139KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1405724851091.png
139KB, 500x449px
>>50274853
Just a smug face.
I have no idea where it comes from, but it is one of my favorites
>>
>>50274875
If you're going to do an imaged jump do an actual imaged jump and worry about the colors there. If not, please at least make it legible without killing people's eyes. I'd rather have it be easy to read than have it be true to theme colors.
>>
>>50274875
It's much better, though you could maybe use some contrast if you're gonna do boxes.
>>
>>50274874
'That was me' was meant to mean that I'm the jump maker.

Raw stats are hard to quantify, and even being able to fight azathoth, let alone kill him, makes no sense.

It's ludicrously hard to quantify a feat that's impossible in at least three different ways.

So, one of these.
>>50274560
>>50274509
>>
>>50274908
So wank something, basically?
>>
>>50274930
Sadly, yes. The only concrete answer I can give is that they aren't as powerful as they should be.
>>
>>50274908
You really, really need to settle on something reasonable either way. How about just treating the game feats as their max capacity. Unless there's some Demonbane-like reality breaking later on I don't know about
>>
>>50274908
Neither of those answer the question though. People are asking what the sort of power levels are in the series and you've seemingly done your best to evade that question every time. Saying you have no explanation doesn't explain things.
>>
>>50274935
This is a bad answer. Are you seriously saying it's reasonable to assume you can cleave through one magnitude of infinity instead of an infinite amount?
>>
>>50274935
Make a decision. You're the one making perks based on this setting, you should have some idea of what those perks are giving.
>>
File: 1384626629743.gif (3MB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
1384626629743.gif
3MB, 275x155px
>>50274908
>>50274935
Its a comedy RPG, relax a little dude.
>>
>>50274947
Not necessarily. If the powerlevels are vague or inconsistent, there is nothing wrong with leaving it up to individual interpretation. Disgaea did that fairly well I think.
>>
>>50274994
Whoever thought a comedy rpg would be what trivialises the rest of jumpchain. If only it weren't for lazy jump makers.
>>
>>50274999
Yes, and Disgaea was made by Brellin, a notorious power-wanker around these parts.
>>
>>50274999
Well it's not like anyone else would get a say, given Heavens ignores any feedback that isn't praise.
>>
>>50275022
>>50275030
So uh. Do you ever sleep? Or do you just coordinate with another guy to pick up when you need a nap?
>>
>>50274999
Didn't Disgaea have some lore descriptions to benchmark the high enders? Regardless while I do think it worked out well for that particular jump this one does have the hype of Lovecraft's greatest hits brawling, so there is a greater gulf for wank.
>>
>>50274999
Except this series doesn't have the barely there justification that everyone else can train as fast and high as you can. You're getting put on the level of the protagonists of this series. You're the one who can easily grind to take down Azathoth, not everyone in the world.
>>
>>50275021
There are a shitton of settings that trivialize the rest of jumpchain. Inter-jump balance can get kek'd.

Though admittedly I'd prefer this jump to be more grounded and solid in terms of power-levels than what it's shaping up to be.
>>
>>50275021
I think its more the idiots who cant read the setting air worth a damn making a bigger deal about things than they should
>>
>>50275038
They're like fucking firemen.
Report and ignore.
>>
>>50275044
A shitton of settings that at least justify it because of the settings it's based on instead of "hurr I dunno, be a multiverse destroyer if you want it's just comedy"
>>
>>50275021
Jumpchain has been trivialized for a long long time.
You can get omnipotence in like 5 different ways.
Although I do think Cthulhu Saves the world could do with a lot more description and clarification for exaclty how big the biggatons actually get instead of "muh limitless progression"
>>
>>50275047
Then tell us anon. What can we expect to do from the stuff we get in this series. Or are we not allowed to know what we're buying because comedy?
>>
>>50275039
No there isnt its a fucking Dragon Quest comedy game

>
The lord of insanity, Cthulhu was all set to plunge the world into insanity and destruction when his powers were sealed by a mysterious sorcerer. The only way for him to break the curse is to become a true hero. Save the world to destroy it in an epic parody RPG journey of redemption, romance, and insanity!

>Parody
>redemption
>romance
>Cthulhu
>>
>>50275057
So why not just say it's at the level of a Dragon Quest game instead of letting people decide they get nigh infinite power from one jump?
>>
>>50275043
According to the jumpmaker, the level up thing is also something that many/most people can do in setting. That's why he made it a perk.
>>
>>50275044
From a quick read through, none of the perks actually provide raw power right out of the gate. Level up come closest, by dint of allowing you to level up, but that's about it.
>>
>>50275063
Well
1. Im not the jumpmaker
2. People are fucking nerds
>>
>>50275050
What are you talking about? It's based on cthulhu mythos. The thing doing insane demonbane powerlevels before demonbane was.
>>
>>50275073
Where does he say that?
>>
>>50275084
>2. People are fucking nerds
Man, what the fuck is a nerd?
>>
>>50275089
Friendly reminder that not even Demonbane can beat Azathoth.
>>
File: Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg (952KB, 1518x1721px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg
952KB, 1518x1721px
Please refer to >>50266102 (You) for Anti-Shitposter Policy.
Geeze leave for a while and then this shit.
Cthulu-Anon You might wanna back off to IRC if you go there the Shitposter is out of options without the other Jumpmakers to fuck with.
How about this you guys pony up some jumps.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Shadow Skill, Gungrave, and others. I want them. Give me them shitposter-kun. These are my requests of you. Since you have so much time on your hands make some Jumps. If you've made Jumps post them.
>>
>>50275063
What would you say is the level of a Dragon Quest game?
>>
>>50275101
Man fuck off. This is something the guy should answer and not just run off from.
>>
>>50275101
I'm not a shitposter, but I did claim a series of powerful jumps a few threads back. Except the ones that were already claimed of course.
>>
>>50275098
Vortex Blaster DB can actually. It's the even more stupid sequel to Demonbane 2.

>>50275101
You're pretty annoying anon.

>>50275105
Not him but they never seemed that strong to me. Aren't they all just like, level 1-20 DnD romps if casters weren't king?
>>
>>50275063
Because it's way higher-powered? The guy set to destroy the planet is so weak as to not even qualify as an insect to the outer gods. And then he levels up.
>>
File: Anime.png (450KB, 958x539px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.png
450KB, 958x539px
Powerlevel Autism was a mistake
>>
>>50275105
Building/castle level destructive power tops?
>>
>>50275123
Ah, so we can just use this jump to get infinite power. Wow, not even needing 5 jumps for nigh omnipotence now.
>>
>>50275112
Can you give an ETA on your first WIP?
If you don't respond to this, I'll assume you're relinquishing those claims.
>>
>>50275112
Which ones? Someone also 'claimed' several jumps to block them from being made. He may have been joking.
>>
You know what would solve this? If the maker just went "Tops out at planet busting" or whatever he sees the power level at.Why can't the maker just give a decision he thinks is right?
>>
>>50275129
>needing 5 steps
Lel what a casual
>>
Frankly, I don't understand why we need jumps with such ridiculous power-levels, anyway.

I mean, just IRL, within the limits of humanity... I'm already someone that gods should aspire to be. Not omnipotent, monotheistic gods of course (that would be egotistical of me). But any other god? Yeah. It's really a shame that more people don't strive to be as amazing as I am.
>>
>>50275149
Exactly. Why can't we have the guy just say it's a more reasonable power level so everyone can focus on the good, important parts of what's meant to be a fun parody.
>>
>>50275141
>"Tops out at planet busting"
Nah, man. I'd rather he just do some Softcap-style exponential gainz.
>>
File: Dissagreement Higherarchy.jpg (48KB, 613x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dissagreement Higherarchy.jpg
48KB, 613x460px

>>50275108
>>50275121
How about this pic then? I've stayed on topic with my Jump requests and I get to tell you guys to piss up a rope for being shitposters.

>>50275112
Link a work in progress or are they done? I'd love to see if I wanna Jump them.
>>
>>50275149
kek

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who's spending time on a Vietnamese water colouring site, on the board dedicated to playing board games and such, specifically the thread dedicated to self-inserts in a super-meta play pretend imagination game.

Well memed my friend.
>>
>>50275168
>Posting a pic that doesn't have any relevance
You know you just look stupid if you post that without actually being in a debate with someone right? Just because people are talking about something you don't like or want to stop, doesn't mean everyone of them is a shitposter. Just because there's a handful of idiots doesn't mean everyone talking about this subject should be dismissed. If you think that, you're more of a shitposter then anyone here.
>>
>>50275112
what did you claim becuz I didn't see anybody claiming anything
>>
>>50275112

Unless you are a named jumpmaker that people recognize, don't expect your multiple claims to hold up. At the very least, you will have to produce a WIP in a timely fashion to show anons that you are serious, or restrict your claim to a single setting.

There's a reason why some jumps are unclaimed. To produce anything worthwhile for major settings takes a lot of time and effort, and that's just for one jump.
>>
>>50274876
Yeah sure! I'll think about those

Anna is in the game! She runs the storage and she can appear in a sidequest (although with a boyfriend so she's unspousable)
>>
>>50275183
>although with a boyfriend so she's unspousable)
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>50275153
This. Can we just solve the fucking issue so a game that's meant to be about making fun of the silly bits of the mythos and of jrpgs can actually be about making fucking fun of those things instead of just another jump used for power levels?
>>
>>50275178
I will claim. multiple settings in a day. one day.
>>
>>50274876

...Speaking of items, I was thinking of an arena add-on for the warehouse, where you could compete in to earn money or items relative to the current jump you were in.

It could also allow you to fight foes of steadily increasing strength and allow you to train up your weaker companions.

I'm not sure if I can put warehouse add-ons in a jump however...
>>

>>50275174
These two >>50275121 & >>50275105 are the two I pointed to the pic in question. Whilst it's true I should post something without relevance they were name calling. I didn't point anyone else to the pic in question.

>>50275183
Huh, what Jump is this, can I get a look?
>>
>>50275203
You can put it in if you want, it doesn't really matter. There was a time when warehouse addons were rare, but nowadays plenty of people add them into their jumps.
>>
>>50275203
I guess the question is how strongly does that idea tie to the jump?
Is arena fighting an feature of Genealogy?
>>
>>50275221
>What would you say is the level of a Dragon Quest game
Really. That's what you were pointing out.

Spamming a referral to the 'anti shitposter policy' isn't convincing me that you're not some sort of weird form of shitposter either. Isn't spamming bannable anyway?
>>
File: 1473995114556.png (112KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473995114556.png
112KB, 530x300px
>>50275221
I think it's incredibly ironic that the shitposter keeps referring to the anti shitposter policy to defer suspicion.
I knew it was a mistake, but to see it proven so soon is disheartening.
>>
>>50275203
>Arena
I'm cool with it. It's always great to expand the Warehouse with more cool stuff.
>>
>>50275221
Anon, people can call each other names. That pic is only relevant when they are doing it during an argument with you instead of giving evidence or good debate. If someone just calls you annoying because you're being annoying, not because they couldn't support some argument they made against you, that pic isn't relevant. You're just being annoying.
>>
>>50275203
Arena add on would probably work better for a FE 6/7 jump.
Those were arena abuse the movie the game the experience.
>>
>>50275239
You left your name on, shitposter. Your attempt to double deflect has failed.
>>
>>50275234
There's an arena in a lot of FE games. I suppose it isn't out of place to add it in if she wants.
>>
>>50274876

Also the reason why I'm hesitant to give a deed and a title/house for a noble is because I'm not sure how that can translate well out of the jump--I'm of the thought that a good perk can always have applicable uses outside of a jump because otherwise you're just not using your CP efficiently.

Granted I'm a bit of a stickler about stuff like this for personal reasons. I'm really digging these suggestions though.
>>
>>50275263
I'm not a shitposter kid. Calling me a shitposter just because I'm better than you at powergaming only reflects poorly on you.
>>
>>50275256
I /am/ doing a FE 6-7 jump, now that you mention it...thank you anon, I was trying to think of perks for it today and you've helped me chip away at that problem.
>>
>>50275149
...Gil, please go and stay go.

Seriously, LMAO. It didn't even take a real hero to BTFO you. Also, that's not really fair: Humans in general were a lot stronger back then.
>>
>>50275280
Throwing a tantrum when the DM refuses to allow you to use the "God" prestige class you printed off unless you can provide the book it was published it isn't "good at power-gaming" matey.
>>
Please refer to >>50266102 (You) for Anti-Shitposter Policy.

>>50275236
I apologize to >>50275105 as I was referring to >>50275121

>>50275239
Actually the reason I don't get banned is because I stay on topic. I make requests and try to just point out the fact that it's happening. But Shitposter has literally been ganging up on the guy making a Jump. Either through same fagging or just by having friends with the same sense of humor.

Anyway we've got a Metroid Jump on the way. So that's a positive I guess.

>>50275284
Ah nice. That's the ones with cat girls or something right?
>>
>>50275345
That's actually the tellius (fe 9-10) series, I'm doing the elibe (fe 6-7) series!
>>
>>50274885
Good night punpun
>>
>>50275350
Ah.
Thread posts: 524
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.