[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1179: Baby and the Bathwater Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 403
Thread images: 53

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!
>>50247964
>>
>>50257306
What.

No seriously.

What.
>>
>>50257358
>>Previously on JumpChain!
When did we start doing this?
>>
>>50257375
The magic side of DC gets rather dark at times.
>>
>>50257375
>What.
>No seriously.
>What.
That is the correct reaction.

If I remember it right, he winged it off a cliff.
>>
The Heroic Legend of Arslan jump when?
>>
>>50257406
In 21 threads. Get working, you now have a deadline to meet.
>>
Hey, so are the force-fields generated by Lantern Rings skin-tight? Can I adjust it to cover above/below a physical outfit that I own?
>>
>>50257382
It's an old thing.
>>
>>50256914
I'm suddenly reminded that I... ahem... really like magicians.
>>
>>50257478
NO! Bad Anon! Magicians are not for lewd.
>>
>>50257422

I believe so.
>>
>>50257547
Everything is for Lewds. That's kind of how fetishes work.
>>
File: 1479266567106.jpg (270KB, 850x998px) Image search: [Google]
1479266567106.jpg
270KB, 850x998px
How strong is your plot armor?
>>
File: Magisa_A.png (226KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Magisa_A.png
226KB, 960x800px
>>50257547
I dunno about that buddy
>>
File: zatanna_by_diablo2003.jpg (39KB, 456x640px) Image search: [Google]
zatanna_by_diablo2003.jpg
39KB, 456x640px
>>50257547
That is incorrect. They are for fun and lewds. Magicians are love, magicians are life.
>>
>>50257595
To which of those questions?
>>
I know I asked >>50254309 last thread but I'll repost it because it was late in the thread.
>>
>>50257547
>Costumes
>Bondage
>Rabbits in hats
How can you say they're not for lewd?
>>
>>50257375
Vertigo had some crazy shit going on.

>>50257547
That's a matter of personal opinion, anon.
>>
Manyfist, how big of a physical boost does Matrix of Leadership give?
>>
>>50257629
If I vote yes do I get an invitation?
>>
>>50257629
I have no clue how powerful the wishes from those series are. You could probably be a jump coordinator post-spark just by being powerful enough, however.
>>
>>50257598
Even Ohio?
>>
>>50257375
That is why if you ever run into Constantine, the only proper responses are to remove him from existence, or get as far away as possible.
>>
>>50257629
Wish for the ability to send people on their own chains with rules and a jump coordinator suited to them, that way everyone go on an adventure in their own personal interpretation of Jumpchain.

It also makes it so that you don't have to do any work, this is my own plan for if I end up being the one who has to fulfill the uplift agreement.
>>
File: 1471733486202.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1471733486202.gif
2MB, 448x252px
Vacation was boring. All I got was fruitless job searching and an existential crisis.

Back to the drawing board I go.

Disgaea DLC might be delayed a bit as I work out the logistics of Netherworld feature purchases.

Work on Familiar of Zero and Code Geass is actually starting now, just so they're done and over with. No promises on what order they'll be done, or how soon. I am not looking forward to the Knightmare section of Geass, or having to quantify Void Magic in Zero, or if it's even worth making buyable.

I'm juggling ideas on what to do for a Madoka Part 2. It's probably going to be a mishmash of canon, Rebellion, and the currently in-progress Wraith arc. Here's hoping there's nothing retarded in terms of escalation during the interquel. Knock on wood. I think the events of the original Homura loop might be a scenario, drawback, or optional gauntlet. Not sure yet. I'm not sure of a lot of things on this, much less making this, but the original jump is before all of this and the maker isn't exactly around for me to ask. Worth a shot, I guess?

>On that note

Metroid is probably the most ambitious thing I want to do, and considering South's WIP, it looks like it'll be a tall mountain to climb with a lot of expectations. Still, it's a canon I'm familiar with, so I should have SOMETHING workable if I try to scale it.

I have no idea what else I'll want to do in terms of IP. I really wish I managed to get that claim on DxD. Any word of that lately?

As for my other jumps, all I'm going to be doing is correcting typos or making tweaks. Only thing I can see myself doing is messing with the drawbacks of Kenshin a bit, since I basically made those in a hurry to finish the damned jump.

Questions and suggestions welcome.
>>
>>50257599
>>
Speaking of magicians, apart from Razzle Dazzle, what is the best place to be and or become one?

And I don't mean jumps that give you real magic or superpowers, that's cheating and defeats the purpose. Is Razzle Dazzle actual magic, or just mundane? I've never been sure of the jump's intent.
>>
>>50257621

All of those questions.
>>
where can I find hypnosis perks?
>>
>>50257775
Razzle Dazzle is probably the worst way, given it's the very definition of a jump that cheats and just gives you actual magic.
>>
>>50257789
There's plenty of mind control perks in the chain, which are similar but distinct.

Generic Universal Monster has a perk that makes you good at hypnosis, and a ring that lets you hypnotize people.

You could be a Drowzee and/or Hypno in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which comes with the side benefit of being able to eat dreams.
>>
>>50257775
The latter in-setting, the former post-jump. Also, Clover said magic boosters would affect it.
>>
Can we get the shit poster warning, sigh. . . again?
>>
>>50257828
>Latter in setting
Yeah, telekinetically lifting carrier ships is mundane. Sure.
>>
>>50257864
I assume it would be like a TV illusionist making the statue of liberty disappear. All tricks and misdirection.
>>
>>50257894
Almost every perk and item in the jump contradicts you on this.
>>
>>50257894
You are really stretching there, anon. Nowhere in the jump does it say that, so you're being given massive superpowers in a mundane setting because... apparently you suck enough that you can't cut being a stage magician.
>>
>>50257629
Just wish for omnipotence and do it the hard way.
Those wishes aren't capped like others, They're actual omnipotent wishes.
Well unless you take one of the later fate settings. Then you've got to deal with the grail corruption unless you fix it first.
>>
>>50257894
O rly.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49067699/#49072153
>>
>>50257751
Dude, if you want DXD just do it. It's just that chuckle fuck Hentai jump maker that's "doing" it. I'd rather see FoZ, but if you want DXD just do it.
>>
>>50257904
>>50257914
>>50257926
That was my only post, I have no idea what the actual ruling is, I was just chiming in to point out how things could be 'mundane'.
>>
>>50257931
You might want to read the jump first then.
>>
>>50257751
>Questions and suggestions welcome.

A Samus companion would be nice for obvious reasons. Also getting some perks to work with the tech in that verse would be good to I think though I don't really know all that much about Metroid.

On familiar of zero you should might want to take a look at this thread if you don't mind venturing there for information that could be useful.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/znt-back-to-basics-6-mostly-ln-canon-discussion.268693/

got nothing for code geass, I think you do a pretty good job covering all the neat stuff with your jumps anyways so I think you should do well.
>>
>>50257931
Dumbass.
>>
>>50257751
DXD is "claimed" but the guy working on it isn't from here.
So it's an SB claim you don't have to worry about.
If they get upset they've got their own drive.

>>50257927
No Hentai man isn't doing this one. It's the Highlander asshole, which means we're probably going to get a fucking mess or nothing at all.
>>
>>50257931
Read before posting. Best way to do it, just read.
>>
>>50257751
Cthulhu was working on DxD. He posted a wip here a few times.
>>
This version has some minor changes, but perhaps the biggest is one that now Holy Weapons are no longer seperate from Major Holy Blood, they come with the Major Holy Blood perk.

Perks are worded less awkwardly and are clearer, too.
>>
>>50257942
I should really have known better than to offer an interpretation on how something someone was saying could be possible, yes.

>>50257964
No need for that.
>>
>>50257948
>obvious reasons.
And what would those be, anon?
>>
>>50257979
When your interpretation has no support in the jump, goes against what the author himself has said and doesn't make sense given the contents of the jump? Yeah, kinda.
>>
>>50257967
Did he hand it off over on SB?

The only WIP I've seen has Cthulhu's and some other dude who's not the dingus who made the 3 ugh Highlander jumps' name on it.
>>
>>50257967
>It's the Highlander asshole, which means we're probably going to get a fucking mess or nothing at all.
The guy that cut and pasted the same perks into 3 jumps, and said it needed to be 3 jumps because the IPs are so different?

That guy?

Oh, this is sure to work out.

Why is SB so shit at this?
>>
So, which is the "safest" DC continuity? I was under the impression that the New 52 was generally a lower powerlevel, but anons last night seemed to think it was more dangerous.
>>
File: Elves_Best_Qualities.png (87KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Elves_Best_Qualities.png
87KB, 375x360px
>>50258004
>>50257948
>obvious reasons
>>
>>50258007
From what I read in post above, namely >>50257828 saying it is 'the latter' which is>>50257775 'mundane' the discussion was about it being mundane in the jump, which >>50257828 questioned and I offered an interpretation for how it could be possible. That was not intended to be a ruling, just explaining how what might have been a ruling could be possible.

I will stop now.
>>
>>50257751
For Code Geass, I would suggest having a perk for Suzaku-level physical abilities. In a setting where most people are just like the real world in terms of physical capability, Suzuku outruns machine guns, from handheld to automated to use ones being wielded by knightmares, as well as kicking so hard he not only shatters spears but sends the people using them flying.

Oh, and for the knightmare section, having the ability to choose to have a Knight Giga Fortress (which sacrifices speed and dexterity for raw durability and size) is probably a good idea.

As for Madoka, maybe a scenario involving going through tons of despair, pain, and difficulties with the reward being gaining the ability to summon and control your Witch form ala Sayaka.
>>
>>50258073
DCAU
>>
>>50258034
I could have sworn it was a collab by highlander man and some other guy who doesn't leave SB.
Maybe I'm wrong, and Cthulu is the guy making it.
I honestly hope he is in that case, but from what I remember the WIP was nothing like his other work and was a shitheap right out.
I'd honestly prefer the old one we have over whatever that monstrosity becomes.
>>
>>50258065
Hug box. Most over there feel that they're ideas are special and without flaws and they rarely get someone to tell them they're being retarded until they come over here. And if we tell them they're stupid? They can just retreat to SB to get some more praise.
>>
>>50258076
Once again, you're explaining something without knowing anything relevant to that subject and explaining things in a way that contradicts other things that have already been said.
>>
>>50257976
Looks good, nice work.
>>
>>50258073
A mid chain jumper could probably take out anything in DCAU other than Amazo.
>>
>>50258073
DCAU. Of course, CCDT has said before that whatever continuity you pick is raised to the powerlevel of mainline comics.
>>
>>50258087
Yeah, but if we get a jump of that, I'll have to retcon to a different one.
>>
>>50258065
They have basically 3 notable jumpmakers that "interact" with this thread. SJ-Chan. Abraxes and cthulhu. Drakensis technically is a 4th but I don't know if he's even on SB anymore.

SJ-Chan is known for meta/fuckbalance
Abraxes is known for triple highlander.
cthulhu is pretty much the sane man out of the three.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>50258157
What about Brellin? He's pretty good when not on one of his rather frequent moments of temporary insanity.
>>
>>50258087
>>50258121
>>50258137
Also, I'm not so sure of that. While it may /seem/ lighter, I'm fairly sure that the world has literally ended several times.

>>50258157
There's also Cracker_Jack.
>>
>>50258157
Aren't CrackerJack, Merchant, and Megacorp from there, too?
>>
>>50258157
Abraxes did make Vanquish jump which is his saving grace
>>
>>50258191
Brellin doesn't really post here anymore. I suppose he could and not get shouted to death, but I haven't seen him here for a long time.
Unless you're one of the madmen who thinks Heavens is Brellin, but that's just crazy talk.
>>
>>50258193
>>50258202
There are some jump makers who are on both communities, we generally don't consider them SB people.
>>
>>50258191
Why is this thread suddenly so yandere for Brellin?
>>
>>50258157
>cthulhu
I'd rather he just stick to lewd jumps. He's got a knack for that, we don't have anyone doing that, and he's mucked up the other things he's tried.
>>
>>50258202
Merchant used to go back and forth to try and facilitate communication because back in the day some people still hoped the two communities could at least see eye to eye on some things. He stopped because real life got too busy for him and there was no incentive anyways.

Megacorp I dunno, but Cracker_Jack is I guess, I had no clue he was from SB.

>>50258210
Is it really that great that it redeems the rest of his fiascos?
>>
>>50258210
The vanquish jump is pretty meh. The reason it's ok is because vanquish is just so good you have to try if you want to fuck it up.
That's not even getting into the base that was infinite pods that took fucking forever to get him to fix.
But since he did I can't really hold it against him.
>>
>>50257751
Look for perks for the Cthulhu saves the world jump over the next few days, and ask him then. 90% certain that it's Cthulhu doing both dxd and cstw.
>>
>>50258233
I think someone is trying to force SB conflict for the sake of divisiveness. Especially that guy that copy/pastes arguments from there straight up, including all the replies. Maybe to chase out the SB jumpmakers that come here?
>>
>>50258340
You can tell it's SB-related stuff because he's letting you become Cthulhu and summon Azathoth any time you damn well please.
>>
>>50257976
Can I suggest that you add a few blank lines so that the stuff is less cluttered? Like, put some between the +1000 and locations, so that locations lines up with the top of the next page?
>>
>>50258391
He also explicitly calls that out as a bad idea in the perk itself.
>>
So why does everyone talk about using Superman's DNA when his friend John is like him but greater, and when his abilities are explicitly the result of advanced engineering?
>>
>>50258459
Excuse me but I use Supergirl's DNA since that's readily available after waifuing her.
>>
>>50258481
Ew
>>
>>50258459
Because silver age superman.
And because non silver age superman benched planets even without getting hypercharged by excessive sunlight.
>>
>>50258481
Mah man!

This guy has taste!
>>
>>50258459
Because Superman is more iconic than Martian Manhunter. Also you can be a full on (though young) Martian in Young Justice, while that same jump, the closest to offering being a Kryptonian, only offers half Kryptonian.

Also, also, Superman is usually more straight up powerful, even though MM has more versatility.
>>
>>50258459
If you're going to grab one you may as well grab the other. Superman is also usually stronger in physical abilities although Martian Manhunters abilities means that he'd defeat him pretty easily.
>>
>>50258507
I'm pretty sure the Young Justice incarnations are much, much weaker than in the comics.

Also, MM is usually considered a physical peer to Superman. What's more, he's not reliant on specifically yellow starlight to fuel any of his powers.
>>
>>50258346
Kind of obvious here >>50258391
>>
>>50258586
You know what, the thing about John Constantine turning his conscience into a baby and killing it makes more sense than this picture does.
>>
>>50258507
The "power levels are usually the same unless show otherwise" only applies to marvel because of the nature of that multiverse. The same cannot be said for DC and since the higher level martian feats aren't shown in YJ you won't be getting them from that jump.
>>
>>50258586
The yellow starlight thing does mesh well with a lot of sunlight generating perks/abilities though. I also thought Green Lantern had something to do with the earth pulling thing? Am I thinking of a different event or something?
>>
File: 3332370-superman+feat+24.jpg (763KB, 1280x1999px) Image search: [Google]
3332370-superman+feat+24.jpg
763KB, 1280x1999px
>>50258622
There's been a lot of planet-pulling in DC, mang.
>>
>>50258611
*shown
>>
wasn't there a dc magic jump i cant seem to find it in the folders
>>
>>50258667
There was, but it's getting split into two because it covers so much.
>>
>>50258675
Three now, actually.
>>
>>50258675
oh thanks um where are they or did the creator take them back to work on them more
>>
>>50258667
There was a WIP that is now being split into 2/3 jumps; DC Mythic, DC Occult, and JL Dark. The latter two may be one jump or two jumps depending on what Cracker_Jack decides.
>>
>>50258693
It was a wip so it wasn't finished.
>>
>>50258085
On the note of Suzaku's ridiculous physical abilities, there absolute needs to be a Spinzaku Kick option somewhere in there. Maybe something like the Ultimate Gespenst Kick option in Super Robot Wars, where it's a program installed in your Knightmare Frame. You can't do proper Code Geass without a Spinzaku. Also: I just realized I absolute have to go to UC Gundam and mod an MS-06 to have angled thrusters for generating torque, so it will be the Spin Zaku.
>>
>>50258706
>>50258703
thanks for the info
>>
>>50258250
I don't know about 'redemption'. Honestly, even making one half-decent jump automatically puts you above the salty cunts that infest this community and contribute nothing.
>>
So since there's a Halo Gauntlet and a regular jump are we supposed to be able to jump both of them?
I mean there's plenty of jumps that take place in the same settings, but these two confuse me because the jump looks more like a replacement.
>>
>>50258741
You can jump them both.

There's also an entire jump centered around the covies.
>>
>>50258202
NWNanon is originally from Spacebattles as well.
>>
What the the lowest powered Jumps in Jumpchain?

Also can we get a My Love Story!! Jump.
>>
>>50258157
Then there's the one offs, like Libranon or Poor Dick. Those made for some huge flame wars back in the day. The major thing I note is that usually a jumpmaker from SB who's actually competent doesn't make a big deal about being from there, while the stupid ones try to hide behind having gotten their stuff looked at there. SJ is an interesting case because she originated here but ran off to SB after thread got sick of her constant shit.
>>
>>50258767
Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>50258782
Sim-ant for lowest powerlevel.
It's just ants. The highest feats possible are invading a house so effectively the owner leaves.
>>
>>50258790
>Libranon
You mean Zedekiel? He also made HSDK and M:tAw.
>>
File: Never forget.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Never forget.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50258790
>SJ-chan's constant shit

pdf related, never forget.
>>
>>50258790
I feel really bad for Poor Dick. He's a really nice guy, and I think his jump was just one or two edits away from being pretty great.
It's too bad about what happened.
>>
>>50258839
Wait, that was SJ? I remember the day that was posted here, but I thought that was someone else.
>>
>>50258839
What am I looking at here? A quick glance looks very meta.
But in a bad way and not a cool way.
>>
>>50258852
A feel it's a few more edits then just one or two but it is a shame about what happened anyway.
>>
>>50258839
Looks fine to me. It's basically just a park add-on to your Warehouse, it explicitly states that it doesn't give any extra storage space. We've got other jumps that offer things like that. EVO, for example, has a Warehouse addition that does the same thing, only better. Park as large as you want it to be, but you can only use it for enjoying yourself in a park and not for storage or resource gathering.
>>
>>50258790
As a jumpmaker, if you let your jumps speak for you and don't try to push them every chance you get, normally you avoid most of the shit that gets tossed around. Sure, show up on occasion and namefag a bit to shoot the shit, sure answer questions, but other than that, just make jumps, dump'em up, and R&R.

A lot of the SB folks from what I've seen tend to make really big deals of their stuff. I think waving your arms around like crazy only works if you already have a big following, not so well for somebody completely unknown.
>>
>>50258852
This >>50258875 .

It's a shame he got discouraged about a CP ratio, of all things.
>>
>>50258866
Nope, that was her.

After it was rejected she was all "Ugh I can't even I spent so much time and you rejected me"

SB can keep her

>>50258871
SJ-chan's supplement to her first jump.

Best part? It wasn't even in the source materiel.
>>
>>50258852
My impression was similar, with the issue being that he decided one of those changes (Paradox) was his hill to die on. At least he eventually went along with converting it over to standard CP values though.
>>
>>50258875
They could be big edits.
At least he mentioned that someone else could pick up the torch and make a different one for the thread if they wanted too.
I don't think I'm even 1 tenth of the way talented enough to pull it off, but I'd still like to see others try.

>>50258897
There was more than just the CP terms that were complained about, but it was really dumb that freebie points were such a prominant talking point.
>>
Jumpers, what color is your magic?
>>
Can we talk about maintaining the stations of reason?

I'd like to propose a preemptive ban-list for settings that offer too much power to make into jumps:

>God of Highschool
>SMT Post-SMT II
>Dies Irae
>Date A Live
>Sengoku Basara
>Bastard!!!
>Diebuster
>Nobilis
>Scion
>Aberrant
>Psyren
>Malazan: Book of the Fallen
>Second Apocalypse
>Dark Tower
>Preacher
>Spawn
>Saint Seiya
>The rest of Exalted, but especially Solars
>The Culture
>Vampire Hunter D

Basically, we just people of /jc/ need to take a stand against the power-wankers. Not even a single thought of making one of these settings a jump is to be tolerated. If, despite all odds, jumpers for these settings are claimed, we must not allow them into the drive.
>>
>>50258900
You're missing the best part: the supplement was made first. Then she made the jump in an attempt to excuse it after it was explained to her what the thread thinks of non-QS supplements.
>>
If I convert a ship into a a ship girl in kancolle, can they turn back into a ship?
>>
>>50258943
So how goes progress on the Nobilis jump?
Any chance of a WIP in the next few days?
I can't wait to see how you do it.
>>
File: My Card.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
My Card.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
>>50258942
Bright Red and Blue, the colors of JUSTICE!
Mostly red, with blue highlights.
>>
>>50258943
>He's trying to turn this into copypasta
I miss MGS poster.
>>
>>50258949
Oh right.

And here's an actual quote from the end of that:

>I'm done. I'm out of energy to defend anything at this point. If I stay and debate this anymore I'm going to start hating Jumpchain. I like what I've written. I don't think it's overpowered. It is what it is and it is how it is. There are four elements in the Biosphere I want to leave in just because I do, but at this point all the joy of creation has been sucked away by hours of back and forth. I woke up this morning inspired to write and now... I don't know any more.

>I don't know if I'll be back.

Forget SB, she belongs on tumblr.
>>
>>50258943
Look man, the reverse psychology isn't working. So how about instead of posting your wishlist each thread you sit down, shut up, and actually work on them?
>>
>>50258942
Blue and silver.
Gotta look distinguished.
>>
>>50258942
Octarine of course. What else would it be?
>>
>>50258971
>MGS poster.
Which one was that?
>>
>>50258986
This isn't a wishlist, you nutjob. This is the seed to install greater foundations for /jc/.

Actually, now that you've reminded me, the most effective way to ban these settings may very well be to claim them.

Thank you, anon.

Thread! I hereby claim these jumps!
>>
>>50258984
Well obviously she came back after that, so this just sounds like pointless dramafagging
>>
>>50258942
Green and white. Part of that comes from the green flame theme Heylin Magic has.
>>
>>50258407

It's now reformatted. All it needs to be done is to be uploaded to the main folder and then it'll be official.
>>
>>50258942
Red and Gold, obviously.
>>
>>50258984
I think this perfectly encapsulates trying to argue with SJ chan.
She just goes on and on and refuses to accept other stances but hers until either her or everyone else is exhausted and no longer cares.
That's probably how so much of her shit gets past. Nobody bothers to try arguing anymore unless it's outright rediculous.
>>
>>50259014
The guy who would post an MGS meme every other thread. He was definitely more preferable to Scatovore.
>>
>>50259042
For the most part she's left for SB, though. Remarkably thin skin. Sad!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1023x748px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1023x748px
>>50259050
Whoops.
>>
>>50259036
damn why did you claim Diebuster, I was considering how Gunbuster would work too.
>>
>>50259036
Go ahead, do that.
When you fail to deliver anything in a month's time, people will have forgotten about you and your laughable 'claims'.
>>
Hey, Anon that was working on Scion, are you still present? I'm not asking for an update or to take it off your hands or anything, but are you /do you still want to work on it?
>>
>>50259065
>Scatovore
Where did that name come from?

>>50259068
How long until we get a jump where I can properly companion Chandra?

>>50259069
Bancho, if you're going to drop your trip, at least TRY to improve your grammar enough that it's not so obvious who you are.
>>
>>50259069
Ignore him. If someone is obviously trolling, disregard their claims.If they can't show any work or WIP after a week or two, ignore them.
>>
>>50259036
Great. Except several of those have already been claimed.
I know for a fact that Exalted has about 4 jumps being worked on and SMT has half a dozen jumps already post SMT1.
Why don't you start with just one and work your way up?
I suggest something easy like Spawn to start out with.
Having a dozen claims is no better than having zero.
>>
>>50259065
Well he kind of actually tried to make his memeposting somewhat funny by twisting MGS lines to fit /jc/ so in an odd way his effort made him humorous.

With scatovore he claims to hate a tripfag, but keeps mentioning the tripfag to make sure nobody forgets the tripfag even if the tripfag isn't on the thread at all. So scatovore just seem like a guy running in circles.
>>
>>50259103
>Exalted has about 4 jumps being worked on
Wait, really? Also, whatever happened to ScionAnon?
>>
>>50257751
For the Code Geass jump here is some origin ideas.

The Drop-In should be modeled after Zero, and should have charisma perks with a focus on inciting people to rebel against injustices, and planning/chessmaster perks, in reference to how Zero/ Lelouch was one of the worlds best tacticians.

Another origin could be just soldier/Knightmare pilot with perks focusing on being a good pilot, a discount or free purchase of a custom knightmare and giving you Suzaku level physical prowess and his spin kicks.

Another origin could be Noble which gives you perks that increase your influence, helps you gain the loyalty of people like Marianna got Jeremiah's loyalty, and a Knightmare technician perk, In reference to how Lloyd how was an earl is one of the settings best knightmare designers as well how being a noble would probably get you access to an education like a settings engineer.

A final idea for an origin code be a Geass Order fugitive/member how gain a discount on purchasing a geass and have perks relating to being stealthy, unnoticed, and manipulating events behind the scenes.

Of course I'm just throwing out ideas, use your best judgement to decide what should be put in the jump. Have a Nice Night/Day/Whatever time zone your in Heavens.
>>
>>50259097
>Where did that name come from?
Because he stirs up shit, so he can eat the shit.

He's a shit-eater. Scatovore.
Documented footage of Scatovore right here at 0:03 and 0:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeqX3TrP1W0
>>
>>50259147
I know we have Infernals being worked on as well as Lunars. I think someone claimed Abyssals too. Not sure about Solars or Sidereals though.
>>
>>50259097
>I'm Bancho
Ouch, that hurt, even if I didn't intend to type properly, go easy on that flamethrower anon.

Though in all honesty, Gunbuster doesn't have anything remotely close to Diebuster in terms of craziness. I mean the last episode had the Black Hole Bomb but other than that it wasn't so bad.

A Drop In/Ship Crew/Captain/Pilot background selection would work fine, with either a Buster Machine sub table or a ship import of some sort so everyone can join in on the "Let's kill the STMC" crusade. No real need for a scenario since frankly the story is so well contained in and of itself. Items can range from either Buster Machine parts to ship necessities, memorabilia related to the various characters, flashback stuff.
>>
>>50259097
To quote someone from way back:

"I like it better than Anti-red. He's a shit-eater who stirs up shitstorms so he can feast on them. Why not call him what he is?"
>>
>>50258953
I treat Chicky's original ship form as an Alt-Form for her. She's my YT-1300 from Clone Wars, ended up a tsundere shortstack with rocket-boots, quad-blaster turrets on her shoulders, and a micro-torpedo launcher on her right arm.

>>50258942
varies on the spell and the magic system.
>>
>>50259162
>so many spelling mistakes.

I fail at grammar forever.
>>
>>50259147
Scion anon should still be around I hope.
He was having a bit of trouble working out powerlevels, but I'm sure he'll be back eventually.

As for Exalted jumps being "worked" on is probably not the best words for it. Infernals is almost done, but Solars, Lunars, Raksha, and Abyssals are claimed, but nothing has been shown yet.
Siderals may have been claimed as well, but I'm not sure if that was a real claim or just interest in doing so.
>>
I just popped in again to see if there was an update to the MCU jump, and saw my name dropped.

>>50258790
>>50258852
>>50258875
>>50258897
>>50258904

I decided to work on a Mage: The Ascension jump as no one else really seemed to want to, and it's one of my favorite table top RPGs - second probably to Wraith: The Oblivion.

While I had expected arguments over Arete/Enlightenment and Paradox (as the nature and implementation of those are even frequent topics of argument on official Mage: The Ascension boards), I hadn't necessarily been expecting such strong reactions to other elements of the jump.

In fairly short order, I realized that I didn't know enough about this community to really build a jump that would speak to the community. As a specific example, I joined a thread at one point to discuss handling Paradox prior to releasing a draft of the jump, maybe 2-8 weeks earlier, and appeared to be a settled issue.

I was (are really still am) so unfamiliar with 4chan threads work that I was taken completely by surprise by the apparent change in sentiment. While I'm now aware of how much thread composition can change, I wasn't at the time (and I still am very bad at noticing it, given it can be weeks between checking on threads) - and I quickly realized that I shouldn't be trying to provide something for a community I'm not a part of and don't really understand.

I do feel bad about failing to make a jump people enjoyed, and I still encourage anyone so interested in making one of their own! I'd love to see what another motivated individual may produce!
>>
>>50259200
>mentioning MCU

You're still not aware that's a hot topic despite that shit coming up last time?

God damn, woman.
>>
>>50259169
>Lunars
Coolio.

>Abyssals
Where did AbyssalsAnon go?

>Solars
Wukong claimed that one, I think.

>Sidereals
InNomineAnon floated some ideas around.
>>
I've been gone for over a month from /jc/, you guys stopped shitstorming every thread and driving away jumpmakers yet?
>>
>>50259200
Your main issue is that if you're accustomed to the pace of SB, you're never going to get used to the pace thread runs at. If you sincerely want to make jumps for this thread and its drive, then you should at least participate in discussions here. The jumpmakers here aren't flawless, but at least they talk to the thread (sometimes).
>>
>>50259222
Who are you, m80? Not that I'll believe you...
>>
>>50259222
Run
>>
>>50259206
It kinda isn't, most people never talk about it, and don't have very strong opinions about it when it does come up.
>>
>>50259233
Just an anon that got bored and left for a while to for other generals for a while.
>>
>>50259206
Sorry - I pop my head fairly rarely (generally when I'm looking for something specific), and the threads move really fast. So... no? I wasn't really aware. I mostly got the impression that the whole thing was kinda in limbo until Red? finishes getting caught up on the Netflix series.

>>50259224
I appreciate the helpful advice! However, I don't think I'll make jumps for the drive. In all honesty, I think SB moves faster than I'd prefer. This place is like a blur.

Now, there's nothing wrong with that - I just recognize that it's not the place for me, and that's ok.
>>
>>50259378
Red's busy with grad school.
>>
>>50259378
>However, I don't think I'll make jumps for the drive
Good enough. If you recognize this place doesn't suit you, then there's no point in forcing something that won't work and end up with a foot on both shores.
>>
>>50259378
Scatovore causes shitstorms whenever MCU is even mentioned.
>>
so tell me jumpers, do your jumps have a constant occurrence? for me whenever I choice a background, my father is dead or gone.
>>
>>50259394

Ah! Thanks! I hope it (grad school) goes well.
>>
File: ctsAfVK.jpg (14KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
ctsAfVK.jpg
14KB, 265x265px
>>50259426
Cease in
>>
>>50259426
>[Deleted]

PRAISE BE
>>
>>50259473
Poor [Poor Dick] even said that he's not making jumps for thread and scatovore still has to harass him. Just watch him try to shove it into SJ-Chan next when she shows up.
>>
>>50259425
Most of the time my immediate family is very few in number or completely gone.
It's honestly just easier to handle that way.
>>
>>50259493
>SJ-Chan
You're acting like that's a bad thing anon.
>>
>>50259045
Am I allowed to buy two majors, or am I limited to one major and one minor?

>>50258942
Rainbow, but mostly light blue.
>>
File: narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg (31KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg
31KB, 300x363px
Holy shit, guys, how am I so damn sexy?
>>
>>50259551
You went to el dorado and took dat ass, and went to twilight and took hypnoboobs?
>>
File: P5ktHx7.jpg (416KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
P5ktHx7.jpg
416KB, 2100x1500px
Been any updates on Black Crusade?

I need my Chaos fix, damn it.
>>
>>50259564
Did you read >>50259394 anon?
>>
>>50259564
Same as MCU. Wait for Red to finish grad school.
It'll be done when it's done, but it's not dropped even if shitposter san keeps saying it is.
>>
>>50259564
Shitposter is currently celebrating the fact that he managed to drive red off - supposedly - so nope. Sorry.
>>
>>50259564
Red is busy with grad school, there won't be any more updates until her semester is over.
>>
>>50259580
>Wait for Red to finish grad school.

If PHDcomics has taught me anything, it's that the jump is lost to us now.

Grad school jump when?
>>
>>50259594
I'm sorry but PHDcomics? What are these and are they a decent read?
>>
>>50259594
>Grad school jump when?
Real life jump when?
>a drawback where you lose your powers and memories and find out about jumpchain
>>
>>50259620
PHDcomics is a webcomic talking about grad school.

It's pretty funny, though I've heard from my younger professors that it gets too real at times.

Site is on a Hillshill binge right now, and with no random button, I'd reccomend you go here to read random ones.

http://www.student.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~merciadri/_img/phd_comics/random_img.php
>>
File: 1478724879542.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
1478724879542.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>50259644
I haven't been up to date in like a month but okay buddy

maybe she'll fuck you over the internet one day, brave knight
>>
File: snGNosJ.jpg (19KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
snGNosJ.jpg
19KB, 426x240px
>>50259644
>>
Jumpers!

What do you listen to when you're tinkering with something in your workshop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jCyFVgmSSo
>>
File: Scatavore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatavore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Right you are good knight I'm on it.
>>
So, what is magic? Would counterspells counteract reality warping?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>50259678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4mnNf6Hdok

It's just the fact that I love the sound.
>>
>>50259732
Its heroin
>>
>>50259732
M
Nice
m
e
>>
>>50259678
easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d75q_i1FggE
>>
>>50259678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duI-VImSH6o
The entire soundtrack really
>>
Jumping is for squares, daddy-o.
>>
>>50259732
Depends on the specific setting. Maybe magic is channelling energies from the infinite multiverse, maybe it's the imposition of human will onto the external reality, maybe it's making deals with spirits so they'll do shit for you, it all depends and where you're getting it from.
>>
File: 684098461.png (635KB, 650x940px) Image search: [Google]
684098461.png
635KB, 650x940px
>>50259678
I usually put on some Gloryhammer. Nothing like some fast beats to get the blood pumping and creative juices flowing.

>>50259733
Gaunlet confirmed for also having great taste in music.

>>50259775
You... you I like.
>>
File: 1412046711394.jpg (9KB, 214x344px) Image search: [Google]
1412046711394.jpg
9KB, 214x344px
>>50259891
Good thing it's hip to be square.
>>
>>50259678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxnwGJXg68
>>
>>50259916
How did I forget to include a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
Whelp I'm down to six Items and the drawbacks and then I can say the WIP's first offical .01 would be ready but I drawing a blank and don't wanna force the creative juices. Hey guys things of intrastate, as in items, that you'd like to see. Fullbringer and Hollow focused if you will.
>>
>>50259678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLYtj_yq8E
>>
>>50250113
Update because of inconsistencies.

Genealogy Of The Holy War
FE minichain #1
Location - Manster District - Free
Gender/Age - Not mentioned, male - Free
Noble Blood - 100 (900)
Major Naga Blood - 600 (300)
Minor Tordo Blood - Free
Charm - 100 (200)
Family Connections - 150 (-50)
Theme Song - Free
Sol - 100 (-150)
Sol Sword - 50 (-200)
Book Of Naga - Free Major Naga Blood
Single Companion - 100 (-300)
Child - 100 (-400)
Loptyr's Ire - +400 (0)

Companion - Ritz Malhuer
Loptyr Blood - 100 (500)
Minor Loptyr Blood - Free
Vengance - 100 (400)
Theme Song - Free
Nihil - 150 (250)
Wrath - 100 (150)
Vantage - 100 (50)
Luna Sword - 50 (0)

Child - ??? (halp im shit at naming!)
Noble Blood - 100 (500)
Minor Naga Blood - Free
Motivational Conversation - 200 (300)
Motivational Plus - 100 (200)
Bargin - 100 (100)
Theme Song - Free
Filled Coffers - 50 (50)
Defense Sword - 50 (0)

Right, so, i'm specced to hit harder the more hurt I am, and to heal faster the more hurt I am. Ritz is specced to deal way more damage, but has no healing capabilities. Currently unnamed child (halp im shit at naming!) is kind of a non combatant, and even has the defense sword to prove that point.

Also, I picked up minot Tordo blood rather than Fala because of the Skill boost, which is what triggers Sol.

Question for NikaMoth, do companions and children have to pay for their origins, and do children have to pay for the blood they inherit?
>>
>>50260010
Unrelated, i'm in love with the bargin perk now. Combine it with landlords game, and all of a sudden I can perfectly buy things for their original price. After haggling of course, but thats what charisma perks are for.
>>
>>50259971
What are you going to be doing about SDK?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50260149
Leaving on the Drive and I'll prep a update/rewrite for it so that it won't inconvenience anyone who already has builds out there. After I'm done with the GHQ Jump.
>>
Do absorbed Life Fibers need to be living in order to gain strength from them?
>>
Would being able to draw on other power pools for esoteric abilities be appropriate for a Misc. Meta power? Something like using ki in place of mana and vice-versa?
>>
>>50260309
I don't think that's what Misc. Meta is really supposed to do.

If you do want that there's a few options in the chain for it though.
Ragnarok Online has an option to cast magic from any power pool as an example.
There's also that one stormhawks perk and Plug and Play from one of the Kamen Riders. Although those are technological in scope, you could always just get the imperfect cosmic cube from Earths Mightiest Heroes and use it as a capaciter for yourself.

If you're patient Starbound is probably going to have a perk for that when it's done as well.
>>
>>50260338
>Starbound
Finally we'll be able to use our infinite ammo perks to have infinite everything.
>>
>>50260361
Yes I know, but I still think using tireless is better just because you don't have to use bullets.
How would that even work anyways? Suppositories?
>>
>>50260371
>>50260361
If there's ever going to be a jump with One True Build syndrome, starbound is going to be it.
>>
>>50260378
Well I guess at least we have something to point people to now. It could be worse, it could be a No Man's Sky jump
>>
>>50260423
>no man sky jump
>0cp drawback that makes all things Sean promised true
>at the end of the jump you get a copy of this game
>>
>>50260439
If you think about it, a No Man's Sky jump can be very easily made into something better than the actual game.
>>
>>50260010

Companions do not have to pay for origins if they share the origin with you. Children sharing origins with you or your companions is mandatory, although they do not have to pay for the origin.

For Children paying for blood - No they do not have to pay for the blood they inherit unless you banged some random person and not a companion with the blood you wanted for your kid, if that makes sense. If a perk is genetic in some way, they do not have to pay for it.

Aso for the name, it could have a lot to do with what you want to do with the kid and their personality.
>>
>>50260466
>If you think about it, No Man's Sky can be very easily made into something better than the actual game.
FTFY
>>
>>50259540
You are not allowed to buy two majors for one person. If you want more holy weapons, import or buy companions with major holy blood
>>
File: Armisael.png (540KB, 641x931px) Image search: [Google]
Armisael.png
540KB, 641x931px
Alright, important question for the thread: is there anyway to beat Armisael without pulling it into an Eva and self-destructing? It can be injured (Shinji stabbed it with Prog Knife and it bled) but is there anyway to flat out kill it? Using only Evangelion stuff, I mean.
>>
>>50260466
>600cp drawback: This is going to be a lonely stay for you jumper, you and your companions appeared at the same world but cannot interact with you or other companions, you could be in the same place as they are and you wouldnt even notice, trying to use your powers to contact them? Im sorry jumper but Sean didnt manage to implement your powers, warehouse and a working spaceship in time, good luck trying to leave the planet, at least every animal in the planet will be different than the ones on earth.
>>
>>50257976
I can see use any magic item getting a hell of a workout in this jump.
That and throwing all the holy weapons in the Charm Pouch from Evermore sounds like a good time waiting to happen..
>>
>>50260546
>at least every animal in the planet will be different than the ones on earth.
Except they repeat. And they all have Sean's face.
>>
>>50260149
What's your problem with it? I think it's fine. And it's a bit annoying how you've been bringing it up every few threads.
>>
>>50260621
People brought up their problems end of last thread or the one before, I forget. If you're so interested, go look there.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>50260565
>at least every animal in the planet will be different than the ones on earth.... or so it seems but as you travel the world you will see that some species are simply recolors or smaller or bigger or look like a strange hybrid, also some time since you arrived you will notice that all the creatures will have a similar face to a smug gamedeveloper...
>>
>>50260550

What does the Charm Pouch do, exactly?
>>
>>50260739
>Mandatory Companion: Sean Murray
>Hi guys umm uhh uhm...yeah let's go do this jumpchain thing together um. uh yeah the likelihood of me meeting other players is there right?
>>
>>50260466
As someone who didn't follow development and wasn't even aware it existed until it was released, I thought No Man's Sky was pretty okay.
"Okay" being the word, since it was more like a demo than a game, and not remotely worth the price tag.
At least it was very pretty.

That said I would totally be all for a No Man's Sky jump.
>>
>>50260487

And I have to add--although the jumper can't buy loptyr blood if they have a noble origin, the noble origin kid can inherit loptyr blood from a companion
>>
>>50260753
It lets you benefit from magic items that are inside of it as if wearing them without having to actually wear them
Although it won't let you use more than you could normally benefit from at once like more than two D&D rings.

So now that I think about it, stuffing all the holy weapons inside may or may not work depending on if using more than one at a time would function if you managed to meet all the requirements
>>
>>50260778
It's really people who followed the development cycle that saw what a joke it was, with the large scale fleet battles in the demos, and the extensive planet variations and such. But a lot of it apparently had to be scrapped or something, so you ended up with what you got.
>>
I'm lost. What is No Man's Sky, and why is it not good? Judging by this >>50260778, the game was incomplete, but what else was wrong with it?
>>
>>50260797
A ludicrously hyped game that was missing a large number of features, with those features it would have been revolutionary but without them the game isn't very good.
>>
>>50260797
Because it was hyped to hell and back only for it to have delivered on pretty much nothing.
Pretty much like a smaller version of what star citizen will be if it ever gets to the release stages.
>>
>>50260797
Imagine Fable. Except the pre release hype is on huge, important and amazing features instead of the tiny details. Now imagine it goes the way of Fable and the pre release hype turns out to not be the case.
>>
>>50260809
At least the parts of Star Citizen they HAVE released to backers are okay? So the whole game won't be a complete wash at least mechanically. At worst it'll be like Elite:Dangerous.

Pretty, has potential still, but empty of any content.
>>
>>50260806
>>50260809
>>50260822
Ah, I see. Well, that certainly does seem like it would be a disappointment.
>>
>>50260809
>Because it was hyped to hell and back only for it to have delivered on pretty much nothing.
Wouldn't it be fitting if the jump did the same?
>>
Jump #56: The Skullman
Drawbacks: Syndicate/Byakureikai Target (1600)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Scientist (Free)

-Perks-
The Genetic Sciences (Free)
SIRK Manufacture (1500)
Power Suit Designer (1300)
Cult of Science (1100)
Herald of Newmanity (800)

-Companions-
Final Chapter Montage (400)

-SBFZaibatsu-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
Poorly Disguised Successor (300)
Natural Defences (100)
The Eyes Have It (0)

-Frisk/Chara-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
Struggling Mangaka (200)
The Eyes Have It (100)
The Genetic Sciences (0)

-Lethal-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
Natural Defences (100)
The Eyes Have It (0)

-Caim-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
Natural Defences (100)
The Eyes Have It (0)

-Bass-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
SIRK 00 - Aero Module (100)
The Eyes Have It (0)

-Garchomp-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
SIRK 00 - Sensor Module (100)
The Eyes Have It (0)

-Rapidash-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
SIRK 00 - Sensor Module (100)
The Eyes Have It (0)

-Blaziken-
Drop-In
Anti-Anti-Hero (Free)
Natural Defences (100)
The Eyes Have It (0)

-Items-
Lab (Free)
Ultrasonic Weaponry with Blueprints (100)
Required Reading (0)
>>
>>50260964

This place was annoying. I was having a fun time, just experimenting with new capabilities and making powersuits, when, during a bit of leisure time at a hotel, we were ambushed by some of the Syndicates heavy hitters. I, of course, killed most of them, but the hotel ended up destroyed, and more then a few civilians were killed. This angered me more then a little, because goddamit we were in some sorta Kamen Rider-esque setting, and I was in the mood to act like a fucking hero! I spent a few weeks finding their hideout, got everyone their powersuit, and we left to kick ass. At least, thats how it was supposed to go. Instead, the three top guys survived, I temporarily lost a leg, and the op turned into a failure. After a few more weeks, we found them again, and this time, I made sure none of them escaped.

A few years later, during some negotiations with the leaders of Earth to convince them to join my empire, the Byakureikai attempted to kill me. Not willing to let this stand after the Syndicate, I attacked in return, though some members escaped. This cycle of me hunting them down and a few members escaping like some sorta dementted Yakety Saxy continued for a few years until, finally, a few months before we left, I finally killed them. Pricks, I lost count of how many times they managed to get an arm or leg off of me.
>>
Jump 196: Thing-Thing
>Seven of Swords (Futility): An opportunity to withdraw from a hopeless situation and fight another day.
>Location: System Corp Office
>Identity: Corporate CEO
>Drawbacks: Gibs (+100)
>Character Customization (900)
Never know when this might come in handy, in all honesty/
>You And What Army (300)
Peak human with standard weaponry goes a long way, and having a small army to use is nothing to sneeze at. And by small army, I mean 20 created by me, and oodles created by clones with (a limited amount of) my powers. So yes, a small army.
>Chemical Rejection (Free, CEO)
Yeah no turning into a giant frog, I can already turn into a giant dragon after all.
>Look Mom, No Hands! (200, CEO)
Cheat mode for running a company. Okay.
>I Went Home Already (0, CEO)
Plot armor. Honestly this is silly, but what the heck, I'll take it anyway.

God, I remember playing this back in the day. Seeing a plot applied to it is kind of hilarious, but entertaining.

At least it's not ten years of nonstop Thing Thing Arena, I think I'd have to go full holy robot army again if it was.
>>
>>50261144
You know, Thing-Thing makes me wonder...

Madness Combat jump when?
>>
Jump 197: SimAnt
>Six of Cups (Pleasure), reversed: Closing your heart to the simple pleasures of life.
Fun? There's no time for fun. I have a world to conquer.
>Location: Playground
>Identity: Royalty Caste
>Drawbacks: Red vs Black (x4, +400), After Man (+200)
>Ant Telepathy (Free)
If I go to Worm and don't end up being Taylor's shard I'm going to find a way to give this to her simply for the sake of hilarity.
Drink.
>Tunneling (1500)
Now this'll be useful... I am of course assuming the rest of the ants get use of this perk. Turning the whole of the playground into a massive hive to expand outward is definitely a plus. After we take out those other ant colonies that border us on all sides.
>Army Ant (900)
Well isn't this handy! I can actually direct the colony in what to do and how to fight. And how convenient, I have telepathy to communicate with them instantaneously. And as if that weren't enough, I've got perks that will let me see exactly what the colony is doing in real time, thank you clairvoyance. This will be interesting.
>Wings (Free, Royalty)
Having wings is just spiffy. I'm going to have to use my powers from Evo here and modify the colony so that everyone has a pair of wings. An EFFICIENT pair of wings. I don't know if you've ever seen winged ants, but the wings are usually temporary and pretty awkward.
>For Queen and Colony (800, Royalty)
Clear communicatino is important if I'm directing what is intended to be the single largest ant colony on the planet.
>>
>>50261227
>Royal Duties (500, Royalty)
So... I'm a bit unclear on this. Am I the queen now? I can work with this. Especially if I intentionally make the bulk of the ants in the colony larger - this'll be very important. Obviously there's a corresponding increase in resources needed for that, but that will be just fine by me.
>Killer Queen (0, Royalty)
Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. It'll be useful to be able to consume other colonies' ants so that I've got doppelgangers to use and turn on them. More importantly... roaches. Consume, replicate, use them to find where they're based out of, then consume them all for resources. Dead ants on my side? Resurrect. In fact, I intend to use this in future jumps - if I can't use magic to resurrect someone, I'll use one of my various alt forms to absorb their body and build them a new one. Perhaps with a small bit of experimentation I can ensure their soul sticks with it, too.

As I said, my plans are simple. I'm going to be an intelligent agent behind the ant colony, I'm going to make sure it expands to encompass as much land mass as I can (without completely annihilating the ecosystem), and have a lot of fun with gene tinkering via Evo and Starcraft.

Because when you cross zerglings and ants, you get hilarious and horrifying results, without question.

>>50261208
When you make it, of course. Rule 1. By the way, I would jump that the instant it came out.
>>
How bad of an idea would it be to bring magic into Worm? I mean, use the various items that bring magic into a world (the Mana Tree from Legend of Mana, the Tower from Lost Odyssey, etc) in Worm?
>>
>>50261229
>When you make it, of course.
I might just take that offer up.

Hmm. +0CP drawback that makes the events of Project Nexus canon?
>>
>>50261243
I assumed that the villain (whatever the hell he is, I don't even know anymore) was tampering with reality and there was some kind of pseudo time loop going on, but I honestly have no idea. I assumed that after everything went boom, that's when Nexus happened.

I'm a bit disappointed that it seems to be over though.
>>
>>50261241
Depends what else you do. Chances are people in there will just see it as another kind of power. Villains use it, heroes use it, just now the line between cape and civilian is blurred because it wouldn't be limited to just people with shards.
>>
>>50261255
Over?
>>
>>50261263
... and I just checked and apparently I'm wrong, Project Nexus 2 is actually a thing. Well!
>>
File: Con_Employers.png (363KB, 1240x708px) Image search: [Google]
Con_Employers.png
363KB, 1240x708px
>>50261274
Yeah, I was thinking "Isn't Krinkels maKing a sequel?"
>>
>>50261260
Eh, mostly I'd just offer my services as a teacher when it comes to magic, occasionally making references to other schools of magic that I know of (like maybe I'll make a comment on Heylin magic when talking about what magic can do or try to explain Fate magic while drunk/sleepy/whatever seems funnier) but mostly just sticking to teaching the magic I know. If anyone asks why I brought it in, I'll just say I wanted to see what would happen.
>>
Inheritance (Eragon). Posted up on behalf of slavania, the person who did the overhaul with permission from Justice.

Christ this uploading process is convoluted. If you have any questions just leave them here and I'll try and see if Slavania can see them or something. I dunno. When did I become a mail service.
>>
Jump 198: Chronicles of Narnia
>The Chariot: A trying situation mastered by balancing opposing forces against each other. Discipline, individual effort and endurance will turn the tide.
>Age: 524
>Location: Free Choice
>Identity: Starborn (-400)
>Drawbacks: Arranged Marriage (+100), Blitzed Brit (+300), Out Of The Silent Planet (+300)
Two birds with one stone... hopefully. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
>Claim to Hospitality (Free, Drop-In)
Hospitality should never, never be underestimated. If you can convince a host to be hospitable it opens many venues and aids in ensuring your safety.
>Heart of a Child (1100, Drop-In)
I'm honestly less worried about resisting corruption than I am keeping the core of myself to be myself. It's important to always remember where I came from, and this (along with The Fountain) will definitely play a role in that.
>Narnian Time (800, Drop-In)
Age control and a perfectly accurate internal clock. Yeah, I can use both of these things, more than most might think...
>Favor of Tashlan (400)
I'm pretty sure BSing things is going to be helpful at one point or another with Out Of The Silent Planet, but more importantly, helping synergize divine/spiritual abilities is going to be quite helpful.
>The Preservation of Man (300)
This is another that will definitely be helpful along my journey. Honest self-reflection is not always an easy thing, and having this ability means I've got the gift to engage in such when I choose. If only it were always so easy.
>The Great Dance (Free, Starborn)
Oh no, I'm sparkling again, I hope this doesn't mean I've gone back to being a vampire- oh, false alarm, I'm only glowing. Phew.
>Fairy Stories (Free, Drop-In)
Oh, yes, I will most certainly be finding this useful. Especially helpful in dealing with the drawbacks. Being able to read between the lines of these books especially.
>>
>>50261387
>A true master could use the word "Water" and create something completely unrelated
Handy. Other then that, man are Mage and Rider expensive. 600cp just for the origin? That's more then half the budget right there! Eh, we'll see, the rest of it might make it worth it.
>>
>>50261433
>Clock of Ages (0, Drop-In)
Say it with me now: hyperbolic time chamber. Running time at 198:1 means it's going a little more than half as fast as the one we all know and love, with all the comforts of the warehouse and its annexes, but I'm sure by the time I finally go for endjump it's going to be running twice the speed of DBZ's version (which is 365:1).

So. Narnia. I'm not going to try and engage Aslan - he's got this heavy-handed allegory thing going on, and this is his home, so I'm going to respect that as much as possible. I might ask him a few pointed questions from time to time ("Seriously... if you're going to gripe at that girl for her interest in boys, how do you WANT her to behave? Did you ever SAY anything to her first? She can't read your mind, after all."), but as I said, it's his show and I'm a guest, I have no right to criticize overmuch.

The real world is a much more bleak place, though. Being eleven years old in London in 1939 is nasty enough, but I think I probably shouldn't have taken this drawback. The second world war is going to drag on much further than anyone would like, meaning more lives lost, things probably being a mire on both fronts (or the eastern front stalling), and V-2 bombs terrorizing England until nearly 1950. And you know what? I can actually probably lay the blame at the feet of the aliens terrorizing the world. Which plays into the usual Nazi super science tropes.
>>
>>50261444
I'll have to do my part to help the war effort. Sure, I don't have my abilities outside of Narnia, so I can't go out and fight myself. But I can come up with designs while I do my star duties in Narnia, or evade that tsundere star who's constantly chasing me about, and transcribe them when I return to the real world, then send them in anonymously. We aren't talking quantum leaps forward, but we ARE talking about materials science advancements. How to effectively make tank armor, reasons why certain designs are better, ways that guns can be designed more efficiently, battle doctrines, construction methods, warplane designs, ciphers and encryption methods... I'll do as much as a kid can do while doing my best to be anonymous.

And if they ever find me and ask me why I never came forward... well, come on, I'm just a kid. Who would believe me even if I came forward and demonstrated all of these things? Being anonymous and submitting such through the mail would get me more respect as a polymath than I'd see as just some kid who thinks he's a genius.

I'm a little concerned that I put more thought into what's going on in the real world than what's going on in Narnia...
>>
>>50261435
Remember that Rider includes a dragon in the price tag.
>>
>>50261461
As well as the Magic perk, I agree that it does give quite a few benefits for its' price. The perks are also decent as well. So I suppose it fits. Still a little shocking to spend more then half of the starting budget in the origin alone, but it does make sense here.
>>
>>50261387
>Companion Import
Yes.
>You get new 2 companions for 100 CP, 4 for 200 CP, 6 for 300 CP and 8 for 400 CP
Maybe it's just me, but why not just say creating/importing 1 companion costs 50 CP? Is there something wrong with odd numbers?
>they get only 400 CP
Damn. If I import a companion as a Sorcerer, they won't be able to purchase anything else, and I can't import them as elves at all. I wish there was an option to pay extra CP to give your companions more points.
>>
>>50261387
I'd like to suggest adding a separate age roll for elves/older riders and another one for dwarves.
>>
>>50261570
>The companion supposed to get their background free, forgot to add that in

Based on what he said I think the create/import 1/odd number thing was just an oversight.
>>50261612
>Will add in the age thing too
>>
>>50259425
Total universal anihilation via catastrophic accidents and bad ideas.
Never take Kyubey as a companion, even if your plan is sound.
>>
>>50261686
are you the Anonymous who did Ultimate Spider-Man TV-series Jump?

because I have a question about digital spider sense, does importing a power armor with costume import count as Buying a power armor in this section? Because I'd love to add it to my rider armor.
>>
>>50261686
>Kyubey as a companion
>your plan is sound
No it's not, companioning that and a well thought out plan are incompatible concepts.
>>
>>50261718
Nah, Bancho, SpiderAnon was around before Ultimate Spider Anon. They're two different people. That being said:

>>50261686
>Making Kyubey a companion
>a sound plan
I'm with this anon >>50261722, what were you thinking?!
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50261746
>>50261686
I honestly didn't notice that. But pick related.
>>
>>50261722
A well thought of plan that involved no meta knowledge of Madoka meaning Jumper didnt know about QB being QB.
Worm suffered for this
>>
>>50261832
okay quick thing,a plan made without meta-knowledge is automatically a worse plan than one made with meta-knowledge. trust me I am patron jumper of bad plans.
>>
>>50261843
>Pateon jumper of bad plans
counter-Endbringers made out of Witches and Tyranid-Eldrazi Hybrids beg to differ.
>>
>>50261387
This is barely better than Justice's attempt.

Barely.

Kull: In-universe they're considered supersoldiers. Definitely worth more than a freebie, it's like if a human origin gave you Gregor Clegane's physique for free

Hero Killer: Apart from being ill-defined to the point where it's either an inexplicable instantwin or its' primary effect is effectively negligible, what the sam hill is this supposed to be based on? I know we threw in lots of rando powers for drop-ins in early /jc/ but we've moved beyond that, and this jumps the shark even by that track record. Ditto for Bond, which is way too ironclad for a 200 CP perk as well
Perfection of Form: For the native background at least, why are you paying CP for something that happens naturally?

Intention Magic: I can't tell how far it's been wanked, but there might be cause to hike up the price for this?
>>
>>50261881
Don't even bother trying to out bad idea bancho, most of the thread thinks it's flat out impossible.
>>
>>50261387
Also, you should really differentiate what spirits can do from what the setting's regular magic can do

...and you should probably mention that the Ra'zac eventually turn into the Lethrblaka when they grow up.
>>
>>50261887
>>50261897
This level of love for Eragon isn't healthy.
>>
>>50261887
Not the jumpmaker but

Perfection of form takes an extremely long period of time to happen normally.

An ability to bypass the dangers of wordless magic is incredibly valuable, definitely capstone worthy.
>>
>>50260797
It was hyped to be this expansive game where each planet is unique. It was to have stuff like space piracy, galactic wars, and etc. The goal was to reach the center the galaxy.

Turns out all the planets are pretty much the same. There's no grand space battles. Going to center the galaxy just allows you to go to yet another galaxy to do the exact same crap. Collecting these ATLAS stones was also very anti-climatic.

The game was suppose to be a game you'd never finish. They got that right because you'd play for 2hrs then ask for a Steam Refund, or just return the game.
>>
>>50261881
>that time I brought Christ the Redeemer to life so I could wrestle it better.

> That time I gave all the zeds in killing floor Omega level Regeneration and self molecular manipulation in an attempt to fix them.

>taking that drawback in young justice.

>Being a delinquent with a three-star uniform in kill la kill.

>being the first fusion Boomer in the ADP.

>pretty much everything I did in lost Valley of the dinosaurs

>putting Orion engines on My motorcycle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

>Integrating the Adam fetus into my zurg swarm.

>integrating the red Hook into a driver belt.

There is a reason, I stack luck perks and extra lives.
>>
>>50261907
Well, you're not wrong.

>>50261918
If that's what it's supposed to do I guess that's a fair point. Perk's worded like it's just regular old transformation though.
>>
According to CNN the hacker known as 4chan is to blame for president trumps win. Wtf are they smoking? Is there a jump where I can become president?
>>
>>50262035
metal Wolf chaos.
>>
>>50262041
Looking it up.

Oh fuck yes.
>>
>>50262035
/pol/ summoned a egyptian frog chaos god through repeated numerals to meme Trump into presidency, using shit like #DraftOurDaughters along with r/TheDonald.
Basically, /pol/ became the jews.
>>
>>50262056
>r/TheDonald
>#draftourdaughters

/pol/ is Reddit and Tumblr?
>>
>>50262056
That is some outside the box thinking! We need that in America! Quick draft a bill to summon and bind more chaos gods.
>>
>>50262035
CNN doesn't want to come to terms with reality so they devolved into fear mongering and the blame game. Elite hackers are more plausible in their mind than just having a scandal-ridden candidate.
>>
>>50262092
No, but /pol/ creates memes with the intent of distributing them to those larger audiences. /pol/'s work during the election was something to behold.
>>
>>50262035
This sounds amusing. You got a link for that?
>>
File: 8-snake[1].jpg (26KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
8-snake[1].jpg
26KB, 400x218px
Hi all, new Jumper here.

I feel like the first thing I'd do in this situation is to try and obtain some form of immortality so that if I get kicked from the chain for any reason I'd at least be able to live out the rest of eternity on this plane.

To that end can anyone list jumps where I could get abilities that would grant the following.
> Halt ageing.
> Immunity to illness/disease/cancer/etc.
> Quick regeneration from injury.
> As much resistance to physical harm as possible.

Cheers guys.
>>
>>50262377
Light of Terra is a very good first stop after Pokemon.
>>
>>50262377
Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban and X-Men should have you covered, with Immortality and a few high-level mutant powers.
>>
Changelog:
Minor clarity revisions.

I... think this is done? Anyway, if no one has any objections to it, I'll throw it into the drive.
>>
>>50262435
Might want to give it a few hours heart. Almost no one is on around now.
>>
>>50262435
I lurve u for updating this, sempai. However, could you put in a notes section and then state which kingdom is which console / system?

I love the rest of it!
>>
File: chani human form.png (1MB, 800x1037px) Image search: [Google]
chani human form.png
1MB, 800x1037px
>>50262420
>>50262426
Thanks, I'll give them a look.

Also, how easy is it to get get human forms for my pokermans? I got one for my Sandslash starter with the Mystery Dungeon jump, but I don't know how common jumps with options like that are.

Pic related: mai waifu.
>>
>>50262471
I'll be waiting until the thread ends either way, to try and make sure I don't miss any feedback.

>>50262474
Sure.
>>
>>50262476
>Mystery Dungeon jump
Ouch, biggest trap option in the chain.
>>
File: alucard.png (122KB, 350x218px) Image search: [Google]
alucard.png
122KB, 350x218px
>>50262377
Hellsing. Become a real fucking vampire and you get all of that and more.
>>
>>50262377
>> Halt ageing.
Tenchi Muyo, Soul Calibur, Supernatural, Tales of Symphonia, Overlord (the series)

>> Immunity to illness/disease/cancer/etc.
Harry Potter, D&D jumps

>> Quick regeneration from injury.
There are tons of jumps with regen, here's a few: Conduit, Marvel, XMen Movies, and Prototype

>> As much resistance to physical harm as possible.
PS238, MCU, Lovecraft, Prototype, Pacific Rim, D&D, Overlord (the series)
>>
File: jsqAUyT[1].png (860KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
jsqAUyT[1].png
860KB, 887x1097px
>>50262500
But I'd be on His side destroying all those freaks senpai.

>>50262511
Nice one! Thanks for the suggestions.
>>
>>50262476
They're fairly common. However, your partner should get a human alt-form at the end of Mystery Dungeon. If you have other Pokemon, I'd suggest FFTA because there's a fairly good import option there, as well as a few good abilities for survival all wrapped up in a fairly safe setting.
>>
>>50262530
Sounds neat, always liked TA. Cheers.
>>
>>50261387
Latest version from Slavania
>Changelog
Added races age
Added a map
Added Protected Name perk
Change Hero Killer perk into an anti-marysue/anti-plot armor perk.
Buff Herbalism
Change Nonverbal Magic into Intention Magic perk
Give companion free background with freebie. Rider forfeit CP
A lot of spelling and grammar fix
>>
File: 7wn4SO.jpg (624KB, 3885x2009px) Image search: [Google]
7wn4SO.jpg
624KB, 3885x2009px
>>50262293
This was just on tv.
>>
>>50262377
X-Men Movies, Young Justice, and Earth's Mightiest Heroes can get you all of those.
>>
>>50262546
Jesus Hero Killer is broken.

Why is Protected Name free?

Why does Razac give 200 cp?
>>
>>50262626
>Jesus Hero Killer is broken.
Agreed.

>Why is Protected Name free?
Probably for the same reason you can't use other people's true names.

>Why does Razac give 200 cp?
Because being a humanoid vulture sucks, their lives are horrible and their very nature makes them the natural enemy of pretty much every other race.
>>
>>50262710
another thing to keep in mind about the Raz'ac. They are kind of an endangered species,so they would not really have a big community to fall back upon
>>
>>50262750
One of many reasons their lives suck.
>>
>>50262377
Was exactly my initial thought as well.

Used to use the Apple from Chronicles of Narnia (which gives the disease immunity, regeneration and lack of aging IIRC) but recently retconned that when Generic Universal Monsters came out as there's perks for cheaper that do more or less the same (albeit without the regen as I picked that up elsewhere.)

Both Narnia and GUM are both reasonably low risk for what you get.
>>
>>50262546
What's with the restrictions on names and the name of magic? I mean intentional magic is better than the name of magic and knowing the name of others is merely mind control similar to skullgery peasant names, isn't it?
>>
>>50262805
>GUM
?
>>
>>50262828
C'mon dude I mentioned Generic Universal Monsters in the sentence before.
>>
>>50262828
Generic Universal Monsters, it's in his post.

>>50262805
Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>50262866
>>50262868
Well EXCUUUUUUUUSE me for being momentarily excited by the prospect of a Big League Chew jump.
>>
>>50262435
Oh gosh, that is quite an overhaul. And yeah, none here.

Drawbacks: We Are Definitely The Villains Here, Burdens of a CPU, Endless Dimensional Shifting, Wh-what’s With This Tone Shift? Mekara Beam? (1800)

CPU: Comcast, age 18 (1600)

Faction: Arfoire

Rolled Lowee

Blessed Are The Faithful (Free)
Hard Drive Divinity (Free)
Introductory Graphics Text (Free)
Harmlessly Evil (1500)
Yes we are definitely allies. That is a thing that is true (1300)
Deity of Sin (1000)
Hidden Cameras (Free)
Goddess Containment Unit (900)
Gehaburn, Cursed Sword that Slays CPUs (700)
CPU Companion: Arfoire (400)
Sharicite Manipulation (0)

Fuck CPUs.

Fuck all the major consoles.

Fuck obnoxious moe stereotypes who wouldn't be nearly as funny if they weren't cute girls.

This whole world reeks of incompetence and laziness. I don't even care what Arfoire wants to do with whatever's left of civilisation once we burn it to ash. Anything short of literal anarchy will be an improvement over what I can only describe as a strong argument for the total annihilation of anime.

...I don't even know what a Nepgear is and I feel vaguely sorry for it if it's considered a loser here. When I begin corrupting the inhabitants into virusfied minions, this Nepgear will be put in charge of the other drones.

This may or may not all be a metaphor for me pirating the shit out of triple A games I don't think are worth paying actual money for.
>>
Jump #31: Hellblazer

>Neat?

Origin: Wizard (200)
>Yo, magic fo days!

Perks:
Mental Fortitude (100)
>Seems like a good idea.
Mesmerism (0)
>Jedi mind tricks are handy.
Mind's Eye (300)
>Could come in handy.
Gateways (300)
>Oh hell yeah, this is some neat shit.
Protective Magic (150)
>This will be helpful.
Combat Magic (300)
>We wizard now.

Items:
Book Of Eternity (300)
Now we're talking.

Drawbacks:
Demonfoe (100)
Criminal (200)
Personal Vendetta (300)

Does Synchrocity work after this jump, too?
>>
File: a9vGQZ6.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a9vGQZ6.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>>50262971
Nepgear~
>>
>>50262484
Why is it a trap option? I've seen the jump but I'm only asking because I don't know a damn thing about the game.
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>50259199
>As for Exalted jumps being "worked" on is probably not the best words for it. Infernals is almost done, but Solars, Lunars, Raksha, and Abyssals are claimed, but nothing has been shown yet.
Fair enough. Not sure if AbyssalsAnon is still working on it, and Wukong is going to finish his other claims before Solars.

Infernals is coming along nicely. Lunars and Raksha... I've got outlines for both of their jump structures (though those aren't set in stone yet of course), as well as a bunch of ideas for perks/items/drawbacks listed. As I've got it written up now, Lunars would mostly have perklines based on the Castes, while Fair Folk perk trees would be mostly based on the Graces.

Currently considering whether or not I'll try my hand at capstone booster perks in those. Old Realm Lunar and Pseudo-Ishvara, anyone?
>>
>>50263418
The jump turns you into the protagonist of one of the games, this requires you to defeat multiple legendaries or die along with the world when (insert plot device disaster here) occurs.

This was feasible in the games of RPG mechanics but not so much in a jump, at least not without considerable power brought with you from previous jumps.
>>
>>50263418
It's implied you replace the protagonist(s), and the games' storylines often involve shit you probably can't do (like beating multiple legendaries as a duo of pre-evo pokemon) without game mechanics letting you cheese.
>>
File: b69.jpg (78KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
b69.jpg
78KB, 500x615px
>>50263442
>spoiler
Yes.
>>
>>50260487
So my kid has 100 extra cp from not needing to purchase his origin, and he can have either loptyr(companion) or tordo(jumper) blood for free?

Cool.

One last thing, I think. Can my companion take the Major Loptyr Blood drawback?
>>
How German Hollow jump is going ?
>>
>>50263308
Aw, don't worry. You stop being boring when you MASSACRE EVERYONE.
>>
>>50262546
So that conversation yesterday was confusing as hell. What can you really do with true names/the name of magic?

If I understand this right, the Name of Magic let's you modify the Ancient Language and prevent others from using it.

And knowing someones True Name gives you an absolute conceptual control over others. Is that about right?
>>
>>50263870

He can have Loptyr or Tordo blood for free, companions can't take drawbacks so your companion can't take Major Loptyr Blood
>>
>>50262435
Any reason as to why the CPU Memory only works for women?
>>
>>50263515
Where does it say in the jump you can't do what the protagonist does? The simplest explanation is that you can, not that Quicksilver intentionally made a trap jump.
>>
>>50264074
Doomsayers either of the paranoid type who also fear Sakura, or people trying to stir shit up.
>>
>>50264003
The way I understand it true names are simular to Geas spells from dungeons and dragons.You are technically forced to do a certain thing but you are still yourself
>>
>>50264074
>The simplest explanation is that you can,
defeat defeat the setting's gods as two scrub tier first stage evolutions. . . I suppose it's technically possible but seriously that is a really fucking tall order.

There is also the possibility that he just didn't think things through very well.
>>
>>50264182
Or it could be that you are able to defeat them because they're as strong as in the games. Also you don't die, you warp back to a bed when KO'd, thanks to the Rescue Badge. Honestly the difficulty of the PMD jump is fanwank territory, but QS likely intended it to be an early-chain jump.
>>
>>50264237
If you can defeat zapdos then early chain is pretty much over for you.
>>
>>50264001
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>50264009
That's how it works in canon. I mean, I can change that, since it's not really a big deal what with jumpers being jumpers and ignoring the rules in general, but my main reason was that if you went with the cheaper CPU Memory that could be used later, it'd have a lot more of the limitations that a standard CPU Memory would have, while if you imported, you could break the rules.
>>
>>50264007
Alright. I think I'll give my kid Tordo blood and a barrier ring.

Question about items. Are there any special magic books, or are all the skill-weapons swords?
>>
>>50264318
I thought in order to become a CPU using the memory was to have the 'qualities' of one. Except that all the ones that successfully did so just so happened to be little girls and those that didn't have the 'quality' turned into monsters, just like Mr. Badd's daughters.
>>
>>50264371
>Mr. Badd
You gotta be kidding me.
>>
>>50264374
Sadly I'm not. At least he was the only villain in that installment of the game that came close to winning. Then plot happened and the power of friendship and yadda yada yaddda.
>>
File: Mr Badd.png (529KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Badd.png
529KB, 853x480px
>>50264371
I'm pretty sure you have to be a girl, but I could easily be misremembering. I suppose it's not important either way, I'll remove that.

>>50264374
Pic Related.
>>
>>50264396
>>50264400
Motherfucker. Could there be a less subtle name?
>>
>>50264476
Anonydeath
>>
File: Behold, Anonydeath!.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Behold, Anonydeath!.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>50264476
I dunno, does this guy count?
>>
>>50264476
CFW Brave being designed like a Brave series robot is unsubtle in its own right
>>
>>50263442
Sounds pretty hype. What even is an Ishvara though? Some kind of Super-Raksha? What would being a pseudo-Ishvara even entail?
>>
Speaking of PMD, it just so happens that I started a new chain yesterday that uses it as the first Jump.

"So, basically I get superpowers in exchange for you watching over my shoulder for a few years? And I can just keep doing that while time's paused at home until I want to go home or I die?"
>"Or if you want to stay somewhere. But yes."
"Cool beans. Where do I sign?"

0. Body Mod and Warehouse
Charmer (500)
Strength 0
Endurance 0
Speed 0
Dexterity 0
Appeal 3 (450)
Shape 4 (350)
Sense 0
Wing (200)
Metavore (100)
Evercleansed (0)
Endowed 3
Electricity, Force Wall (120)
Shelving
Portal, Food Supply, 4x Pods (0)

I'm okay with having average physical stats, since I'm not really planning on taking too many powerless drawbacks or gauntlets.

As for the Warehouse, I'm basically building it to be... a warehouse. I can bring furniture and tools and crap in later, but there are a few things that are a necessity. The Portal, Electricity and Force Wall are pretty self explanatory; easy access, power and safety are a must. Food Supply is good for not starving to death, which will probably be a concern for a while. And finally, a bunch of pods to round things out.

1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Riolu Form
Feebas Partner (900)
Pokemon Square
Crush
Evolution (Me) (700)
Evolution (Her) (500)
Hyperkinesis (100)
Natural Instinct (0)
Map Surveyor (-200)
Synchronized Souls (-500)
Drawbacks: Move Loss, Enervated, Followed (0)
My Moves: Rock Slide, Aura Sphere, Shadow Claw, Extreme Speed (Post-Jump)
Her Moves: Surf, Scald, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse

(1/?)
>>
>>50264691
Lucario is pretty cool, plus he's pretty close to being human shaped so there shouldn't be as much of a problem adjusting. Milotic is a Pokemon whose design I like, plus having someone who can calm emotions should be nice once the homesickness kicks in. Not to mention her human alt-form would canonically be one of the best looking, if not THE best, which is always nice when it comes to waifus. I have no idea what Milotic's non-Pokemon name should be, since I'm absolutely shit at names, so if anyone has any ideas I'd like to hear your suggestions.

After introductions, and the "tutorial" mission where we rescued Caterpie, I came clean right away about everything. I'm a human, who was turned into a Pokemon for the amusement of some god-like being, and because I thought it would be neat to get superpowers and explore for a while. Also, I know the future because of something called video games. Milotic accepted my explanation, and she even stopped looking at me like I was brain damaged when I "predicted" that a pair of Magnemite would go missing soon, and even predicted that one of them would want to join up with us. It was around this time that Team Meanies appeared; thanks to the drawback, they were way more persistent and obstinate, but still pretty much harmless. Ultimately, they didn't do much more than annoy us, other than the encounter in the woods.

(2/3)
>>
>>50264725
Eleanor?
Temperance?
Millicent? No, fuck that one.
Miranda?
>>
>>50264725
And then we basically fought a thunder god. Thankfully Magnemite was able to tank a few hits, while I battered Zapdos with Rock Slides and Milotic hit it with a few Ice Beams. It actually went down pretty quickly, and other than a few bumps on Magnemite no one was seriously injured. Here's where things deviate; we never went to see Xatu because we didn't need to know about why I'm a Pokemon, which means we were never chased out of town, and never had to fight Articuno or Moltres. Despite this, we actually ended up stronger for it because we didn't spend time on the run, which let us focus on becoming stronger and training. We also went with Alakazam to fight Groudon, which made the fight much simpler. Afterwards, Xatu wandered into town to tell everyone about the meteor. He also had words with Gengar, probably on his origins, but I stayed out of it. Once again, we set off with Alakazam and company, but ended up being separated by a large ambush near the top, which lead to Milotic, Magnemite, and I having to fight Rayquaza on our lonesome. We pulled it off by the skin of our teeth, and Alakazam showed up just in time to Teleport us out.

From there, we ended up fighting a lot of other Legendaries in the post-game, and we even helped out Gengar with his thing. Absol ended up joining him somehow, and once we saved Gardevoir she ended up with them as well; they went off to form their own rescue team, somewhere else. It was around this time that Milotic confessed her feelings to me, and I of course reciprocated. After that, we mostly helped out around town and trained the newer teams, occasionally coming out of retirement to help during big disasters or whenever a Legendary got too big for it's britches. I offered Magnemite (now a Magneton) a pod, but he declined, saying he'd rather stay with his friends here, maybe start up a team something of his own. We wished him luck and bid him farewell as we vanished into the wilderness.

(3/3)
>>
what jump has the best robes? Is it the Vest of the Archmagi out of Forgotten realms? Or something custom made with Fate/King Arthur/Ect
>>
>>50264765
I like Miranda; I think I'll go with that. Thanks anon!
>>
>>50264804
Your welcome.
>>
What does a weapon transformation look like in lyrical nanoha?
I'm trying to find something that can quickly swap between forms without resorting to just swapping weapons like fairy tail or mechanical shifting like rwby
>>
Okay, so. Had an idea

>Uses the imaged FE jump to go to shadow dragon
>Waifu's Tiki
>There's no companion option
>Jump ends, no Tiki
>Jumper is sad
>Goes to awakening
>Jumper get married
>Bonus points if its chrom
>Eventually wakes Tiki up
>She see's jumper
>WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!

Oh she's gonna be so pissed at me.
>>
>>50264795
Robes aren't super common, it's probably going to end up being something custom.

Anima ain't bad on the enchanting front either, specially if you pick up Powerful Soul or some other soul regenerating perk.
>>
File: elf1475104768090.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
elf1475104768090.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>50263418
>Why is it a trap option?
>trap option
Not always a bad thing.
>>
>>50264877
It's a shitty idea because you could have reunited with Tiki instead of specifically setting things up to cheat on her.
>>
>>50262971
So I checked Arfoire and apparently she is based on R4 cartdridges and flash backup stuff for piracing games. Is that right?
>>
>>50264951
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hyperdimension_Neptunia_characters
>>
>>50264951
Well, there's a reason she's usually the head of the video game pirates faction...
>>
>>50264979
I thought it's just because she's got tons of booty.
>>
>>50264893
fair enough. Will probably just go stack item creation feats then XD
>>
I remember reading a perk somewhere that made it so you can heal almost any injury as long as you stitch it up, but I can't for the life of me remember what jump it's from.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about or am I just going completely crazy here?
>>
>>50264962
>>
>>50265036
>>
>>50265049
>>
>>50265036
>>50265049
As someone who has not played HDN, none of that means anything to me.
>>
Dark holes jump when?
>>
>>50264985
Heh.

>>50265036
>>50265049
>>50265058
HEH.
>>
>>50265118
Universe Sandbox jump when?
>>
File: lewdqknrvCO.gif (361KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lewdqknrvCO.gif
361KB, 500x281px
>>50265118
>Dark holes jump
>>
>>50264781
So, after the first Jump Miranda and I, now in human form, pop up inside my Warehouse with the Benefactor, who looks like a stereotypical con-artist. He congratulates me on a job well done, and asks if I'd like to keep going. Mulling it over, I notice Miranda struggling with her new form. I immediately ask if he could send us somewhere relatively safe, where she could get a background (which he explained in our original discussion on Jumping); he mulled my request over for a second, and then suddenly the Warehouse disappeared to reveal a spooky mansion, which was haunted by... me.

2. Scooby-Doo
What's New Scooby-Doo?
Man in a Mask
Age 17
Golddigger (800)
Acting (700)
Talking Animals (500)
Enormous Appetite (400)
Robotic Battle Suit (200)
More Meddling Kids (Milotic, Run For Your Life and Prehensile Tail) (100)
Shaggy Super Sandwich Supplies (-200)
The Trapmaster 5000 (-600)
Disguise
Drawbacks: Scrappy, Coward (0)
>>
>>50265175
>Miranda
So. Much. SFM. Porn.
>>
>>50265138
Hmm... You could probably actually do that if you pulled an inverse-Razzle Dazzle and severely nerfed everything post-jump.
>>
>>50262826
knowing the name of others is merely mind control similar to skullgery peasant names, isn't it?
If you know someone's True Name, they can't free themselves from your control until they change their TN, which requires them to change who they are on a basic level.

>>50264003
>If I understand this right, the Name of Magic let's you modify the Ancient Language and prevent others from using it.
Yes, basically, though it's the Name of the Language, not the Name of Magic.

>And knowing someones True Name gives you an absolute conceptual control over others. Is that about right?
Yes, until they change who they are as a person.
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>50263442
>Spoiler
I already love you for Infernals jump, but I would be your Best Friend Forever with that.

>>50264545
Right, let me use metaphors for this.
Raksha are living stories, right? They make their own story, interact with one another and Mortals entirely via the context of the story they are currently acting out.
Ishvara instantly turn themselves into "the protagonist" of any Story they interact with.
>>
Jump 199: Independence Day
...eh, it's not entirely complete? But it's jumpable enough. Let's do this.
>Queen of Swords, reversed: One who easily sees the weakness in any argument, and savages friend and foe alike with biting sarcasm.
>Age: 28
>Location: Tokyo, Japan
>Scenario: La Resistance (-200)
>Identity: Scientist (-100)
>Drawbacks: Add More Filler (+200)
I will probably live to regret this one.
>PhD (Free, Scientist)
As if that means
>Shut Up And Listen (800, Scientist)
>It's A Countdown (600, Scientist)
>Genius (300, Scientist)
The rest of my points go into the new alt form; I rolled digital, so I'm assuming this is for whatever robotic body I've got. Because if I'm going to build a form from scratch, I'm going to give it 1300 points' worth of abilities. That is, Wings, Adaptability, Camouflage, Multiple Limbs, Free Access, Procesing Speed, Longevity, and Echolocation.

So I was in a ship that crashed in Japan. On July 1st. I tried to reach out to the government and tell them what was going to happen, and I got locked up immediately, of course. I told them absolutely everything I could, and I still got locked up. Regretting, a bit, the decision to not just go Full Jumper.

I broke out, tried to take it further and the news of me trying to get to the prime minister on July 2nd in a more human-looking body was suppressed because of course this would have all of Japan freaking out much worse. Instead of letting them throw me in a containment facility with a city destroyer over it, I skip town and head toward North America to manufacture a meeting, because I know everyone is going to be going to Area 51.

And so, when the time comes that they go into the chamber where the alien corpses are preserved, they find me studying them in a robotic form that looks vaguely like an NS-5, with the uncanny valley turned down a little bit by way of not having a human-looking face. Not quite a flashlight for a head, but close.
>>
All the perks for Cthulhu Saves The World.

If there are no major problems, I can start on items next.
>>
>>50265477

>"Uh, this is, this is the vault. Or as some of us have come to call it, the fre- what the hell!?"
"Oh, hello. Sorry, I only got here yesterday and Japan wasn't listening to my warnings. You are the American delegation, yes? I mean you no harm, please do not point your mass drivers at me."
>"Who and what are you?"
"My name is Crux, I am not from this world. I crash landed not far north of Tokyo on July first. I was hunted by ... I suppose it would translate to 'harvesters' in this language, and I want to help your species survive. Unfortunately I hadn't been traveling in anything with weaponry capabilities. You see, this species' behavior is akin to ... locusts, they travel from star to star and stripmine resources."
>"They... stripmine? Can there be no peace? If we let them take some of our resources-"
"You don't understand, mister president. When I say strip mine, you think stripping a mountain to get to the coal. They'll strip the planet to mine the molten core of your planet, that is what they are most interested in because it is the easiest thing to manipulate, and they came here before the second planet because if they go there first you'll know what they want. Not only are they greedy, they are lazy. They'll leave the first and fourth planets because they have no molten core. Depending on which of the harvester queens have come here, they may send ground soldiers to exterminate your people for their own amusement. Some of them work for efficiency's sake. Some of them work for their own pleasure, twisted as it is."
>"My God. How can we stop them?"
"They're somewhat similar in composition to you, with the exception of their communications. They're telepathic. Beyond that, once you can get past their biomechanical suit your slug throwers would be quite effective. It's a matter of getting past their technology. They tend to leave no species behind that knows of them. I should know; there are no others left like me anywhere, and I have been looking."
>>
>>50265478
Okay what the hell?
>>
>>50265497
Of course after this happens they ramp up the paranoia and lock me up. Acceptable, as long as they take what I have to say to heart. Except being locked up for twenty years is annoying. I'm really irritated that I didn't get to change anything.

But, since I'm an asshole to xenos, I give humanity oodles of tech while I'm locked up in exchange for gradually upgrading my living conditions.

When the time comes that the aliens come back, they're not dealing with upcycled F-22's because those looked horrible and I hated them. They're dealing with scratch-designed single man fighters with enough firepower to make the harvesters panic. And then they're dealing with three battlestars with shields and directed energy weapons that cripple said harvester vessel, as big as it is, and force it to crash on the moon to be picked apart at humanity's leisure.

When the news of this comes in to me in my cell and they decide to let me out afterward (on condition that I at least try to blend in), all I can do is smile.
>>
>>50265478
well that was interesting
>>
>>50265502
So, does the Cthulhu origin replace the Cthulhu of this world?
>>
>>50265175
So, in this world my background basically dictated that I had to be Old Man Jenkins. The mansion was booby trapped, with rotating bookshelves and floors that became steep inclines and other goodies like that. It had paintings with the eyes cut out, suits of armor that swung their axes at you when you got near, it even had a gigantic monster that lived in a nearby lake that looked suspiciously similar to Leviathan. It was basically the perfect setting for an episode of Scooby-Doo. But, when the gang actually rolled up in the Mystery Machine, I had an epiphany as I watched from a window on the second floor, dressed in my skeleton suit- shit, I don't want to go to prison! I grabbed Miranda, Scrappy, and we skedaddled out the back door as fast as Miranda could carry me. We managed to get away, coming back for the Leviathan suit later, once the heat was off. Of course, at that point the mansion had been bought and converted into some sort of resort, which meant that we ended up encountering those meddling kids AGAIN once they stopped by to check things out. Our battle of wills ended when Shaggy and I startled each other, prompting me to leap out a window screaming into the wilderness.

Funnily enough, once the economy improved I actually ended up helping them out with a few mysteries that weren't caused by me. They, like most people, couldn't stand Scrappy, but their prior experiences made them slightly more forgiving in that regard.
>>
>>5026532
What's more, ishvara can warp the narrative to be their preferred one. Like, Balor's narrative was "conquering king", so events around him automatically became the sort where a conquering king would be the protagonist.
>>
>>50265502
Eh, not a fan of being recognized spcifically as Cthulhu...

Maybe just as another member of the Great Old Ones? And how many other jumps actually have Cthulhu? Mythos Master seems fairly situational for a capstone.
>>
>>50265502
Save Point just feels like you're giving ten extra 1-ups per jump, it doesn't really fit at all and seems kind of gimmicky.

I still think being able to summon Yog-Sothoth (which is the correct way to spell it, not Yog-Soggoth) should be a capstone, not 400cp like you're making it to be. The jump goes on for "oh it's a bad idea" but clearly it's not that bad of an idea if it's encouraging you to use it by making it available in the first place.

Still think it's dumb to offer being a giant mid-tier Lovecraftian god for that kind of price, it makes all the other backgrounds complete shit in comparison. An evil side? Oooh, scary. Too bad it's complete shit next to being able to run around and bust planets while being unkillable.

Level Up is just taking the piss. "Oh let's just make everything else worthless and let them punch out Azathoth, that's an awesome idea." What's even the point of the rest of the jump? Just buy that and call it a day.

This whole thing reeks of a thinly veiled powergrab, in truth. The whole jump feels unbalanced, some backgrounds are just plain better than others, and you only need to buy two perks to no-sell pretty much everything you could possibly come across... and that's just in the jump.
>>
>>50265515
I have no idea what just happened.

>>50265528
Probably. Doesn't have to, but probably.

>>50265599
In theory, every setting has cthulhu. I know DC and castelvania do, and if you try to tell me creepypasta doesn't i'll look at you like your crazy.

I think there's also a lovecraft jump?

If you take the Mythos Master perk not as part of the Cthulhu origin, you can change who it is.
>>
>>50264338

>>50264338

In the setting? Nosferatu (It's called Resire but same thing) exists. I put the "Filled Coffers" perk in so that people could get items that I didn't include in the doc that existed in the setting, because the doc would be pretty long if I included everything in the setting

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_items_in_Fire_Emblem:_Genealogy_of_the_Holy_War

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_weapons_in_Fire_Emblem:_Genealogy_of_the_Holy_War
>>
>>50265651
Oh hey, Timmy. Shouldn't you be in school?
>>
>>50265741
>point out blatant issues
>oh hey let's call him the shitposter
No wonder SB jumpmakers are coming over here, they brought their hugbox with them.
>>
>>50265478
I choose to believe Cthulhu found out about this and tried to stop you.
Thread posts: 403
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.