[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ Winter Ball Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 54

File: 1479018087201.jpg (199KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479018087201.jpg
199KB, 900x600px
This is the thread for discussing the 4chan Winter Ball and board-tan related topics. Content creation, board-tan discussion, inter-board news, and general goodwill is welcome. Please do not shitpost.

The megabin of content created by /his/, /tg/, and /vp/. (Updated 11/15/2016)
http://pastebin.com/Z57p7sJE

Current /tg/-related news :
>There will be a showdown battle between /tg/ and /vp/ to show who's the boss of this gym on Thursday (?).
>The Pokemon Tabletop Game homebrew is currently in the works.
>/tg/ is currently looking for drawfags and writewhores who don't have anything better to do! Can you draw? Can you write? Please make content for us! We'd be happy to have you!
>/d/ might be interested in joining our adventuring party? Who knows. Please don't bug them about it.

Question of the Thread -
What sort of events should we have planned for the actual day of the ball? Classic /tg/ fashion dictates that we run campaigns for them, but other options are always welcome.
>>
>>50249276
Almost forgot -
Last thread : >>50239170
>>
>>50249276
That 3rd line sounds kinda desperate.
>>
>>50249276
How long are you guys going to keep making these threads? You've made like six so far and almost the entirety of them have just been you guys chatting about soap opera stuff.
>>
>>50249276
Guys, is the Pokémon Tabletop using Showdown a sound concept? I'm getting some feedback that people would rather have it full tabletop, without having to use electronics. Here's what I'm thinking.

Phase 1: Get the Showdown version finished, and plan to give that to /vp/

Phase 2: work on a full version with actual stats for Pokémon. May get Gen 1 done before the Ball, but if not we'll at least have the first version to use.
>>
>>50249709
It might be better with Showdown when doing it with people who already know how to do everything in it. Since they wont have to learn the conversion from videogame to tabletop game.
>>
/tg/ is still going out with the poke-twins?
>>
>>50250198
Just like the last two years, yes. It's generated some pretty good content.

Also like the last two years, we're going with another board, as well. /his/ is being the Aulus to our Gaius.

>>50249709
Why not just do option 2 and stick to Gen 1? Gen 2 is also an option, but only because I have fonder memories of Gen 2 than I do of Gen 1.
>>
Are the poke-twins going gyuaru-style, because of the new Alola region aesthetic?
>>
>>50250344
All I know is that I want to see art of Vanille dressed as Chicken-chan.
>>
>>50249709
>>50250087
What I don't understand is why you want or need to put a Winter Ball™ on this thing. If people want to work on a pokemon tabletop game, they've already done that in the past and people are still actually working off and on those as well.

If it's just you guys trying to figure out how to keep these threads bumped while pretending these threads are not offtopic, it's largely going against the spirit of 4chan, with your little club here putting more value in your Winter Ball™ project and being shameless in the ways you skirt around the rules.

It would be kind of like making a "Hey, we from Coca Cola are intested in making a [traditional game]! If we could get people to help us make it that would be great, and don't forget how refreshing the cool, crisp taste of Coca Cola is when working on a game!"
"PS. If there's any drawfags who want to draw people playing game while drinking coke, that would be great."
>>
>>50250344

*gyaru

>>50250360

Chicken-chan?
>>
>>50250362
k
>>
File: 1474683471975.jpg (180KB, 1000x2035px) Image search: [Google]
1474683471975.jpg
180KB, 1000x2035px
>>50250384
This is Chicken-chan. There's been memes of her floating around for months, now. It's a popular thing in /v/ and /vp/.
>>
>>50250407
>those stripes
Not canon
>>
So after many test games. Would it be alright to switch out Gallade for something? I know we have to stick with Ursaring, but the two are almost identical in what they do.
>>
>>50250362
>Coca Cola is currently looking for drawfags and writewhores who don't have anything better to do! Can you draw? Can you write? Please make content for us! We'd be happy to have you!
>>
>>50250362
>>50250482
Yeah, that line in the OP is pretty shit.
>>
>>50250482
>>50250494
Sorry.

>>50250476
What could replace Gallade in the current roster?
>>
>>50250515
Just an idea, the main use it has is tricking things Also did Screech have a specific gender?
>>
http://pastebin.com/yrbYzrp2

Writing from last thread
>>
>>50250476
A Golurk or Golem named Golem 6-b ?
>>
>>50250879
I'd rather have Gallade. If I was going to swap it would be for a Pokemon that did something the team already doesn't have, but still fit the theme.
>>
>>50250879
We could get a Machamp and call him Da Warboss.

>>50250826
Added and taken care of, thanks.
>>
>>50250919
I'm really bad at strategy, but since I don't think we have anything SpAtk-oriented, how about a (Mega-?)Gardevoir named Noh ? Or a Swoobat named Disgrace ?
>>
>>50251126
Swoobat will be named Six Zero.
>>
>>50251126
There's already Aegislash, nevermind. I don't know, then.
>>
>>50251145
>>50251147
In the end the team should be fine so long as /vp/ aren't a super meta team. I just need to use my brain about shit and hope they didn't also throw too many odd balls into the mix.
>>
>>50251171
I wonder if they can resist throwing in a bunch of showderp meme sets.
>>
>>50251374
>>50251171
I looked at their roster. So many memes. I basically had to look up memes to figure out what they were usinh. It's actually pretty hilarious. They have a Legendary.
>>
>>50251421
Don't give too many hints. I expect Joker to not watch look at our team, So I won't either.
>>
>>50251421
>they have a legendary
We've beaten gods before. I have full faith in our roster's RNG.
>>
>>50251439
Yeah, I figured. That's all I'm going to say. But actually, I think we have a pretty good chance of taking them down.
>>
>>50251455
Actually, I'm not too worried about it. They made an HM Slave Rayquaza, but gave it their only Mega Ev
>>
How do we feel about showering /vp/ with small gifts? I was thinking we should fix this and make it less hinky, more /tg/:

http://nuzlocke.wikia.com/wiki/Classlocke
>>
>>50251682
Make some custom dice for /his/.
>>
>>50250573
Female. She has a billion kids.

>>50250476
His main use is being a surprise Scarfer. The trick is just there for general versatility. I've also been testing the team(albeit in ubers because Aegislash) and he's one of the most valuable members.
>>
>>50251682
Stat some pokemon for 40k?
Ordo Pokemonstus.
>>
>>50251812
>Buy moves instead of wargear
>The various types are special rules which grant preferred enemy (types effective against) and a 4++ against attacks which you are defensive against
Might be a bit much with hundreds of pokemon types.
>>
>>50251682
That gives me an idea. Why don't /his/, /tg/, and /vp/ do some version of a nuzlocke together? An anon from each board volunteers and either streams or posts updates in the thread. We could have a vs where first board to beat the elite four wins, or a soul link where the three boards are on a team and whenever a poke dies the other boards have to kill off that poke.
>>
File: Teej and the Screechers Gang.png (209KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
Teej and the Screechers Gang.png
209KB, 500x406px
>>50250573
>Also did Screech have a specific gender?
The Screechers Gang were pretty much all said to be brothers and sisters from Mt. Moon I think, so it probably doesn't matter. Because "gotta catch 'em all" means "gotta catch 'em ALL."
>>
File: gainsbug.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
gainsbug.gif
2MB, 400x306px
>>50251812
I suggest Steelix. And this motherfucker right here.
>>
>>50251943
Buzzwole is the best thing to come out of the new generation.
>>
>>50251682
>>50251932
Actually, I had the same idea. What if we played a Succession game of Pokémon with /his/, /vp/, and us? We find ourselves a decent GBA RomHack for Pokémon, with a good story, and take turns playing through. Each board decides their next player through another Showdown Tourney, and we just keep passing it along.
>>
>>50251969
We could put it through a randomizer even, for double the fun. Basically scramble the Pokémon around so we might encounter a level 2 Metagross in the first area, or we might start out with a Bagon as our starter.
>>
File: 1478595702654.jpg (880KB, 1325x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1478595702654.jpg
880KB, 1325x1591px
>>50251968
Second best thing.
>>
>>50251932
>>50251969
What is this "us" and "them" business?

If people want to play nuzlocke, they can go to /vp/. There's a thread up right now, no need for you to think you need to make a special WINTER BALL version.

There's no wall separating anyone from the other boards. I don't understand how you guys are pretending to promote interboard activity when all you're really doing is creating a bizarre "YOU GET ONE BOARD" culture, all just so you can try and promote your fanfiction project.
>>
>>50251969
How about we do a main-line game first and then a romhack next time. I was thinking black and white for the first game and then, if people like it, move on to a very popular difficulty hack called Blaze Black 2 or Volt White 2.

We could make it a taglocke and swap boards after every gym. That way /his/ is involved too and isn't left out at all.
>>
>>50252065
Agreed. However, I still think we should do a randomized run, to give the game a fresh feel. Maybe Poll Anon can post in all the boards and we can work it out that way
>>
>>50252121
I'd be glad to. However it'll probably be best to wait until the board traffic on /vp/ dies a bit so they can actually keep a thread up and active. I'll whip up a poll with a bunch of options in the meantime and post it to /tg/ and /his/ when its done.
>>
>>50252194
Make RocketLocke one of the options:

The Rocketlocke challenge, or a mix of the Team Rocket Challenge and a Nuzlocke. All normal Nuzlocke rules apply. Note: an emulator must be used for this challenge, and randomizers make it more fun.

You can only catch the first encounter if it is a PURE Normal (No Normal-Flying), Poison, Dark, Fighting, Psychic, Bug or Ground type for you to be able to catch it. For older generations, any Normal Pokemon retyped to Fairy is ineligible (this includes the Blissey and Jigglypuff families. Even though they are Normal types, they are too cute for Team Rocket). Even if a future evolution is of that type but the encounter is not, you may not catch it, an example being Mudkip (Water) to Swampert (Water Ground). Note: Your starter does not need to follow these rules.

If the first encounter on that route is an ineligible type, you may steal from a trainer on that route (emulators). However, it must be that trainers last Pokemon, and it's health has to be in the yellow to steal it. The stolen Pokemon can be any type. Also, it does not have to be the first trainer you battle, you have your choice to defeat one trainer and steal from the next. For areas with no wild encounters (cities), you may go straight to stealing from trainers (gym leaders). Do not steal from your Rival(s).

Try to avoid battling other Team Rocket members if possible in games where present, but dominate the opposing team in games with other antagonists.

Be a dick to everyone when possible. If someone asks "Hey, do you love Pokemon?", say "No", or other dick dialogues accordingly.

You win the challenge by capturing all the Legendary Pokemon possible in the respective region, for the glory of Team Rocket!
>>
>>50252251
I'll have it as an option but it seems like thats one for a bit down the line if this catches on in popularity. Fun concept though.
>>
Alright, here's our goals so far:

1. Beat /vp/ in Showdown.
2. Finish gifts for /his/ and /vp/
3. get with /vp/, finally.
4. Set up a ban watch for the Shitposter(ignore him)
5. Enjoy time with our fellow boards up to the day of the ball.
6. Create a fuckton of OC.
7. Find a nice date for /x/

Anything I've missed so far?
>>
>Roleplaying
>Not related to the roleplaying board
Right.
>>
>>50253491
Sounds about right. I'd add 8: Get some more music for playlist anon
>>
>>50253576
Common mistake. /tg/ is the roleplaying GAME board, not roleplaying in general. It's why actors are not discussed here. In fact, roleplaying like avatarfagging is actually banned site wide.
>>
>>50253589
I'd suggest some stuff, but I don't want to repeat stuff.
Where's the list?
Also, how much music do we need?
>>
>>50253599
Well I suppose you need something to do now that quests are gone.
>>
>>50251682
How about this for some "Pokeclasses" in a /tg/locke

Fighter: Must be able to learn Bulk up, Iron Defense, Swords dance or Dragon dance, cannot use status moves or Special attacks

Cleric: Must have a healing move, cannot have an attacking move over 60bp. Can use all status moves.

Thief: must have the ability pickpocket or use the move thief.

Barbrarian: Must have the move Outrage or Thrash. Cannot learn use any non-attack or Special moves.

Wizard: Can only use special attacks. Cannot have it's PP restored by Ether, must be done at a pokemon center.

Druid: Must have either a weather ability or weather changing ability. All moves learnt must be ones that are affected by weather changes. aka, growth or Blizzard.

Standard Nuzlocke rules apply. Can only have one pokemon per role.

Extra rule could be

Only the Barbarian or thief can switch out in combat.

How does any of this sound? Maybe certain types per class?
>>
>>50253623
I like it but I think its a bit restrictive if we're trying to get people from both here and /his/ into the series with minimal or no experience in the game.

I do think the classes are a good idea in theory though. How about when we catch something it is assigned a class from a list based on popular vote and we can't have more than one of each class on our team.
>>
>>50253765
Maybe we separate the types off into classes?

Rock/Dragon: Barbarian

Fairy/Normal: Cleric

Steel/Fighting: Fighter

Grass/Ground/Water: Druid

Dark/Poison/Electric: Thief

Ghost/Psychic/Ice: Wizard

The "Class pool" system works though, we could go on /vp/ and ask them what pokemon would fit in the classes we think for the Party.
>>
File: list 2.png (26KB, 537x508px) Image search: [Google]
list 2.png
26KB, 537x508px
>>50253589
>>50253612
Playlist Anon here. Current list!
>>
>>50253918
March of the Templars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
Carolus Rex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
And, really suprised this one isn't there, ITEHATTS theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c
>>
>>50253918
Thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHOrHEDPYIM

Is quite /tg/.
>>
>>50253918
Nice. That's not a bad list. Surprised there's no famous sea shanties in there, though.

>>50253491
Lots of goals for /vp/, not a lot for /his/. That last goal is going to be a bit of a stretch, anon.

By the way, /d/ has shown slight interest in going with us. Nothing concrete, of course, but would we be willing to let them join our party if they asked?

Should we ask them?
>>
>>50253992
Actually, /his/ might want those first two.
>>
>>50254024
/vp/ and /his/ are enough.
>>
/r9k/ wants to shoot up the ball...

>>>/r9k/32755239
>>
>>50254068
Well be sure to armour ourselves in historically accurate AC 0 plate.
>>
>>50254024
I know /vp/ was talking about making them a complete history of the Pokemon universe in the style of a documentary.

We have more parts of the Orky Epic of Gilgamesh coming

I'm working on a campaign setting for them where historical figures are flung into a fantasy realm to defeat Rasputin's brain in a magic mech
>>
>>50254068
If I didn't see the threads that started it, I wouldn't believe it. This is some next level stuff.
>>
>>50254110
I still think it should be rasputin's dick in a jar... in a mech.
>>
Could we have run down of all the decided pairings?
>>
>>50254161
/qa/ would know more, but off the top of my head...
/qst/ and /cm/ are a go.
[s4s] says they're going with /c/.
We're going with /his/ and /vp/.
/pol/ and /o/ are on maximum overdrive with their content.
Many people are claiming lots of things about /x/, but the truth is that they're undecided.
/d/ is dolling themselves up but is undecided.
/co/ and /ck/ are a sure thing.
/k/ and /an/ are always a sure thing, but they're just being tsun tsun about it right now.
>>
>>50254161
/k/ and /an/ married, no discussion
/co/ and /ck/ married, no discussion
/pol/ and /o/ is OTP this year
[s4s] going with /c/
/cgl/ going with /u/
/wsr/ going with /aco/
/mu/ going with /fa/
/fit/ going with /lit/ despite little discussion
Us with /vp/ plus /his/ tagging along, /x/ tentatively
/int/ and /m/ tentatively
>>
File: 1462934380293.png (538KB, 864x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462934380293.png
538KB, 864x720px
>>50254206
>/pol/ and /o/ are on maximum overdrive with their content
>>50254209
>/pol/ and /o/ is OTP this year

Wait wut? Why? I mean how? I am confused about this pairing.
>>
File: .png (755KB, 1398x641px) Image search: [Google]
.png
755KB, 1398x641px
>>50254274
Pic related, it was a random GET out of the blue so they went with it. /pol/ population is like 10x what it was 6 months ago so they have an assload of drawfags etc.
>>
>>50253918
>this lack of Cyberpunk music
Step it up senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKV79lug54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_uyvISxpQ
>>
File: list 3.png (29KB, 475x565px) Image search: [Google]
list 3.png
29KB, 475x565px
>>50253992
>>50253999
Added. Make sure to link the songs from Youtube!
>>
>>50254274
>Wait wut? Why? I mean how? I am confused about this pairing.
/pol/ let the repeating digits decide.
The reason it's so hype is that they summoned an ancient egyption god to push brexit and trump this year, and could probably have taken half of 4chan as there haram if haram where of course not degenerate.
>>50254209
It's a shame /co/ is so married, we never do fun things together anymore.
>>
>>50254274
They have a shared love of gas, petrol, and other fire-starting fluids. They also love machines that can kill.

>>50254324
I've been meaning to run a game of Shadowrun for a while, now. This might come in handy. Anything else?
>>
>>50254324
oh, and added these too
>>
>>50254328
Stick this as first song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlKmELIhgY
>>
>>50254354
Pick and choose as you see fit. I highly recommend Lazerhawk and Danial Deluxe.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGDzl76g_l3ZBcpNmjgrkf53uu4QbTSJ4
>>
>>50254350
>could probably have taken half of 4chan
but it is still /pol/ ...hell if there is a NE board it is /pol/.

>>50254316
letting gets decide sound like /pol/ alright ...but the way it was discribed as OTP and so on is strange to say at last
>>
>>50254068
I don't know what's more pathetic, the thought that there are people that upset about their board not being invited to a fake party for made up imageboard mascots, or the thought that people are pretending to be that upset """ironically"""

Worst of all, it's almost certainly a mix
>>
>>50254328
In honor of Super Stand Sundays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6tOvCqoNuQ
>>
What are the requirements for the playlist?
>>
>>50254446
It's mostly because they're producing exponentially the most OC, most of which is of pretty good quality.
>>
>>50254559
Just that the music be suitable for /tg/. Which is pretty much every form of music because of how diverse the board is.
>>
>>50254538
That doesn't sound like the kazoo remix.

>>50254559
Keep it /tg/, /vp/, or /his/ themed for our dates, I guess. Beyond that, go nuts.

>>50254494
Just don't touch it. Observe from afar as one would a retarded giraffe trying to dislodge its head from its ass.
>>
>>50254559
A) It's cool
B) It's /tg/ related, or fa/tg/uy related which aren't necessary the same thing.
Go.
>>
>>50254068
Literally laughing out loud like a faggot... (LLOLLAF)

>>50253918
Also, here are some warhammer (and warhammer like) tunes I posted last thread, but I realized that I should probably send you guys the links, and that some weren't that good...

So here is a pruned version of them!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnrWTQgkEcE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=feDOFqK2G7g

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNSLzfMBo4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd9AwY67xPE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVForbNDSyw
>>
>>50254395
>>50254629
Added

>>50254538
As much as I want to add this, a ten minute meme won't do.
>>
>>50254068
>be robot
>invent pepe
>years later /pol/ make Pepe their own and win the US elections with it
>/pol/ decide to repay you by getting you a winter ball date
>have a /pol/ drawfriend redesign your drawfriend
>likely your only chance at your board-tan getting a date with another board-tan
>decide to ignore big brother /pol/'s advice to take /e/ and ask /pol/ to get you /int/
>/pol/ gets you /int/
>hold strawpoll confirming you want /int/
>be robot
>realize this is going well
>holyshitthiscantberight.jpg
>immediately form conspiracy from really shitty B movie about highschool bully victim
>find one post in /c/ thread where one guy from /pol/ asked about a double date
>immediately think that your conspiracy theory was not nearly accurate and decide that /pol/ just wants /c/ and [s4s] as a double date
>ignore the fact that no one has said anything about this to /pol/ or /o/
>shitpost yourself into autistic fit
>blame /pol/ bogeyman for trying to cuck you
>get legitimately scared of being cucked as an anonymous image board by another anonymous image board
>start to think "/pol/ was right to begin with lets just drop /int/"
>start shitposting civil war between those with balls and those who are genuinely scared over the 4chan winter fucking ball
>have second and third strawpoll and have /int/ win both
>sperg out over sabotage
>think /pol/ now want you to be cucked by /int/ and are rigging polls
>some people decide to go for /int/ anyway
>/int/ still says yes despite the raging autism but says the date is platonic and that their only rule is no lewds
>immediately decide to find a drawfag to make lewds
>get dropped by /int/
>have /pol/ give up on you
>apologize to /int/ and /pol/
>apologies accepted - /int/ even consider going to the ball next year (platonically)
>notenough.jpg
>decide to sperg out and shoot up ball because you sperged out and lost your date
>be robot
>tfw no gf
>>
>>50254756
That sure is some green pasta. So what's this >>>/pol/98690348 about, then?
>>
>>50254068
/pol/o/ are going to run him over in the parking lot, don't worry.
>>
>>50254782
Falseflagger who was probably angry that /pol/ didn't pick /x/
>>
More vidya than /tg/, but still fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piF-SXM2gJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLM76rxE-tw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxrWMilec4
>>
>>50253918
>still no Voltaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC6UtsPa13o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrDn3NReA
>>
Do we have a set date for the match against /vp/? I know there was talk about noon Pacific time last thread?
>>
File: playlist 4th edition.png (39KB, 482x790px) Image search: [Google]
playlist 4th edition.png
39KB, 482x790px
>>50254919
>>50255001
Added!
>>
>>50255187
Thursday at 4pm EST is what I'm going with.
>>
>>50255225
You should hop over to the /vp/ thread and make sure their champ can fight then.
>>
>>50255199

I have more ideas, but I'm so tired I can't remember the names.
>>
>>50255199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6mKZCz-h78

I think this is pretty /tg/.
>>
>>50255278
I'm not gonna risk spoiling their team for myself.
>>
>>50255364
fair enough. I'll pop over there and ask then.
>>
>>50255406
I just did, don't bother. Just have to wait for NebulaJoker to pop up and respond.
>>
>>50255199
Mind if you add a couple of these Pokemon tracks on /vp/'s behalf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JUrDMOtm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Ket4IsNEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua5VJt6jka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DtwTX_G8J8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DY4-dHaAP4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjp0duEpX3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5DlJz1Ahr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUu57VopWv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3mccI1DjY
>>
>/r9k/ are in an actual civil war with themselves
>over spilling too much spaghetti
This is the best winter ball ever.
>>
>>50255485
Not quite yet we haven't won our duel of fates yet.

Then it will be the best.
>>
>>/tg/ is currently looking for drawfags and writewhores who don't have anything better to do! Can you draw? Can you write? Please make content for us! We'd be happy to have you!

As both a drawfag and writefag, this makes me sick.
This thread in general, but that specifically.
I'm off to find better things to do.
>>
>>50255475
Added
>>50255300
Added, but the third link you posted is dead
>>
>>50255575
>As both a drawfag and writefag
Sure buddy, and I'm a Nigerian prince.
>>
>>50255475
There aren't any other /vp/ related tracks in the playlist, are there? Because I've got a bunch of ideas.
>>
>>50255649
We need the entire 2.b.a Master soundtrack.
>>
>>50255513
What duel of fates?
>>
>>50255669
Of course.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC49C28E75D949ABF
>>
>>50249276
>>50255575
Well, that might be a bit extreme, but yeah. I was going to write something and I still am, but you might want to avoid putting that line in the opening post. Everyone who cares for the Winter Ball enough to put something together knows that OC is appreciated without needing to be reminded.
>>
>>50255700
what have you not kept up with all the shenanigans going on here?

We are dueling /vp/ in a big pokemon battle to get shit finalized.
>>
>>50255737
and to prove our love by beating them in a pokemon battle
>>
>>50255475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpgQa-TOk0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaAGsbtETIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4vpdkEkup8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb9ee9lWSbg
>>
>>50255737
Oh, I thought you were talking about some civil war /tg/ was having with itself.
>>
>>50255899
Nah, that's hardly significant. We do that anytime we make a Dwarf or Elf Thread.
>>
>>50256007
Lel, alright then.

So now what needs to be done? We have a crap ton of music, the tournament is being piloted by people who actually know how to play Pokémon. Is there anyone actually writing and drawing?
>>
Poll anon, you've officially made a /vp/ screencap. Just know that your sick burns on dnldtrmp will be remembered for a long time.
>>
>>50256059
This is the proudest moment of my entire life.
>>
>>50256042
There are a few things left to do :
>finish the orkish version of the Epic of Gilgamesh
>design a system for a /tg/-created Pokemon RPG for /vp/
>come up with a campaign for /his/ (general consensus was historical figures pitted against Rasputin's dick brain in a jar, in a magic-sustained mecha

I may be missing a few.
>>
>>50256133
And the passlocke, but Poll Anon is in the middle of negotiations with /vp/ on this front.

Also
>spoiler ends greentext
Huh. Didn't know that.
>>
File: IMG_1545.jpg (122KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
122KB, 640x1136px
>>50256165
And apparently whenever you say the abbreviated version of family (f a m), it replaces it with senpai.

See, senpai?
>>
>>50255001
Please, for the love of god, do not play Voltaire when /his/ is around.
>>
>>50256473
Are you serious, senpai ?
>>
>>50256920
Holy shit, that actually works.
>>
>>50256133
>finish the orkish version of the Epic of Gilgamesh
Ah, shit, I have to do that.

>>50256102
Congrats on becoming a Winter Ball meme.
>>
>>50256920
They made that change a little over a year ago. At that point, the phrase "sm\h tb\h fa\m" was popular, and they installed filters to turn that phrase into "baka desu senpai". For a while, "cuck" was filtered to "kek", and that Halloween they also filtered "SJW" to "SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON".
>>
Guys. there's only one way we can show /vp/ how much we care.

It's time for another session of /tg/ sings fellas.
>>
>>50257342
>the incredibly shitty recording is played over the stream when we beat /vp/ in Pokemon on Thursday
I can get behind this. What song did you have in mind anon?
>>
>>50257381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw
>>
>>50257416
Yes.
Forever yes.
Infinitely yes.
Endlessly yes.

How do we submit recordings? How will we do this in general?
>>
>>50257416
Now I'm just imagining Teej getting the FLGS to act as a boyband so he can impress /vp/.

>/tg/ is the Hearthrob/Sweet One
>/co/ is the Bad Boy/Rebel
>/toy/ is the Cute One
>/vr/ is the Older Brother
>/m/ is the Shy One
It's too perfect.

>>50257582
I believe you get a bunch of anons in a skype call and do it karaoke style. At least that's what we did for /tg/ sings Roleplay tournament.
>>
>>50257603
Skype? I don't feel comfortable doing that. Hopefully many, many people will want to join in.

Also, we can always ask the other boards to have us join in.
>>
>>50257677
Well that was a time before discord. It would be just as easy to do it there.
>>
>>50254206
/x/ here

>/pol/ is with /o/
>we have inner debates on whether they ACTUALLY summoned an ancient chaos frog god and meme magicked Trump into presidency or not
>most of us see them as "racist rednecks",

we will PROBABLY go with /d/
>>
>>50258015
I wish you the best of luck, then. /d/'s a great board to take to the ball.

Have you guys made a new thread yet?
>>
>>50258015
>>50258061
If that's the case, maybe both of you could join our adventuring party -- we're on good terms with /d/, and although it's been a while, we've gone out with you guys a while back. We thought you were /pol/'s bitch now, but it looks like that might not be the case.

I think it'd be lots of fun.
>>
>>50258197
Let them do their own thing.
>>
>>50258197
I'm a fa/tg/uy, anon. Why you gotta hurt me like this, fampai?

/d/ has showed that they don't want to be a side-bitch, which is why I've been so pushy about trying to make stuff for /his/ so that they don't feel that way.
>>
>>50258197
/d/ has expressed great interest in not being a fourth wheel and I think it's nice that /x/ has an actual date for once. Leave them be anon. If they want in, they'll come to us.
>>
>>50257731
We should set a time for this if we wanna do it before the duel of fates. How about tomorrow around noon pacific time?
>>
File: cropped.jpg (157KB, 724x688px) Image search: [Google]
cropped.jpg
157KB, 724x688px
>>50258245
Fair enough. We'll give /d/ and /x/ the privacy they need to summon a succubus.
>>
>>50258817
>turtle fish paint
My friend of African american descent.
>>
>>50258817
Succubus? Nah, they're more likely to summon something like pic-related.
>>
>>50259423
As if they'd get that far. They'd be at the point in the ritual where /x/ calls for them to join hands and suddenly /d/ is in the fetal position in the corner.
>>
>>50259423
>Fem-Flayer/x/d/ threesome
BONER NO.
>>
>>50259522
>implying that isn't the only thing its perfectly ok to get a boner to under any circumstance
BONER YES
>>
SOMEONE DRAW /X/, /D/, CTHULHU THREESOME NOW
>>
>>50259625
(with /mlp/ watching)
>>
>/tg/ and /vp/ finally get together.

>/d/ and /x/ get into a committed Polyamorous relationship.

>/xd/ gets both /tg/ and /vp/ hot and bothered.

>/vp/ is actually pretty kinky, so the sex is amazing.

>TFW after the sex we play the Pokémon TCG, or Magic, or have a battle, or just have a relationship in general.

>There's still the chance /d/ and /x/ invite us to a foursome.

This is the ideal future. We need to make sure /dx/ is a thing.
>>
>>50260259
Thursday is literally a fight for a better tomorrow. let's not screw this up /tg/.
We have to go hard to get this anime pussy. bitch.
>>
>>50259633
We would never leave Emily on her own in sex.
We will fuck all involved with our loving consenticles.
>>
>>50260301
Isn't /vp/ a brother-sister pair? Thus making this whole thing a m/m/f thing?
>>
>>50260406
We're dating Vanille, and adopting Viol as our little bro. Unless we can get him in a skirt.
>>
>>50260406
>implying Viol is throwing and not catching
>>
>>50260427
I'd setle for shorts.
>>50260429
I didn't try to imply any sort of position.
>>
>>50260427

>Unless we can get him in a skirt.
This is how you lure a /d/eviant.

>>50260259
We´re always up for anything as long as we kan get our dick wet. Just dont try anything too lewd like hand holding or loving sex for procreation I disgust myself I´ll go make my dick cry to make me feel better brb.
>>
>>50260406
Demona would be very interested in how this plays out.

>>50260259
Depending on how things with /mlp/ and /x/ go, we could have a real roman orgy with Herodotus at the helm.

Damn, we're doing good this year.
>>
>>50260892
>Herodotus has to sit out because his marble statue wasn't chiseled a cock
It's almost ironic in a way
>>
>>50260900
>sit out
He's the centerpiece of it all. Man does not need physical dick to give the metaphorical dick.
>>
Ok. so... looking at poor /x/ and what she has to put up with in her Winter Ball board, I'm just going to say I no longer mind the Shitposters we have to deal with as much. At least he's coherent and consistent.
>>
>>50260912
>herodotus is so good at sex he could read you a page of the holy bible and you'd cum where you stood
>>
>>50260922
He is the moral compas that makes sure we stay the course. We keep it /tg/, but also encourage inter-board communications and content creation.

He's a blessing in disguise. An apostle to an unknown cause.

>>50260926
He's not even trying. Herodotus just wants to correct /his/toria.
>>
>>50260937
>He makes /his/toria go play while the orgy is going on
>Ends up riding in a tank with /pol/ and /o/
>>
I've been going on a couple of boards past like 7 years and you guys seem the coolest and in least chaos.
Kudos to you /tg/
>>
>>50261171
We've had a couple of namefags attempting to keep everything from being too chaotic, namely Poll Anon. It helps that /tg/ had pretty much decided to go with /vp/ again by the end of last year, though I will say /his/ caught me off guard and I'm very happy they did.
>>
>All this discussion on /tg/
>Meanwhile almost no discussion on /qst/

I'm sad. It's /qst/-tans first time at the winter ball and the onl polling we've done is one strawpoll that had one option (well, options were /cm/ or write in), and 16 votes total.
>>
>>50261171
/tg/ - /the greatest/.
It helps that we tend to square away controversial things pretty quickly, and that most if the drama-prone boards don't like to deal with dice and stats.

>>50261205
/qst/ has a quest about the ball up right now.
>>
>>50261205

Hey qst if you want to come meet our deelette she is always happy to get new friends. She is the cutest.

>>>/d/7111817 We were looking forward to showing you the ropes even now if now you you think they are ready. /cm/ can gladly join, more dicks the merrier.

But really. Deelette is a treasure.
>>
File: Hades Smooth as Fuck.gif (975KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
Hades Smooth as Fuck.gif
975KB, 400x235px
>>50261226
>mfw the only reason I was for you guys taking /qst/ was for cute Deelette x /qst/-tan.
>>
>>50254906
I'm mad we didn't.
>>
>>50261205
We're not going to the ball anon. /qst/-tan is too young for that.
>>
>>50261258

that shit gave me a heart boner
>>
>>50261519
Truly the best kind of boner
>>
/vp/ is throwing around ideas for aging up the tans. Got a nice drawfriend helping them out.
>>
>>50260922
/x/ has had a hard life. If we weren't serious about /vp/, I'd suggest we take her back and help her get better. But for now, the most we can offer is friendship. Maybe necromancy.
>>
>>50261484
But /vp/ a cute! I'm also a little upset. Nostalgic, maybe.
>>
File: 1429383330861.png (752KB, 853x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1429383330861.png
752KB, 853x1050px
Hi, I always liked /tg/.

I say we have our kids hang out and then drop them off at the baby sitters and double date with our double dicks?

Feel free to leave /vp/ with the kids, I want /dx/ to spend time with you.
>>
>>50262448
We can't ditch /vp/
>>
I like this board.
That's why I hate this shit.
>>
>Winter ball stuff for /his/

Surprised nobody made a trading card game of Famous Greek, Roman Philosophers like a parody of Yu-Gi-Oh

>I draw Plato in Contemplate mode
>>
>>50262448
/vp/ are adults now, don't leave them out.
>>
>>50262799
We could make it. Might also keep the thread more /tg/ related
>>
>>50261215
True, but not all of /qst/ will be checking that out, and it's a legitimate quest in and of itself which is kinda distracting to discussion, if that makes sense. It's like if everyone ITT was playing Risk on top of trying to discuss the ball.
>>50261226
Only if it's platonically, /qst/-tan is too young for tentacles.
>>50261504
But it's an adventure anon! We can't ignore an adventure! And it's a chance to get some attention from other boards and maybe direct traffic our way, and god knows we could use more traffic on our board.
>>
>>50262890
Nothing can make this fanfiction spam /tg/ related. Not even naming a character /tg/.
>>
>>50262799
>"You've fallen for my fallacy card!"
>"Ad hominem attacks any contemplating philosopher and reduces their argument value by half!"

>>50262448
This Roman orgy needs all hands on dicks, honey. Are you guys joining our party, though? Is this gonna be a double date?
>>
File: babbys first winter ball.png (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
babbys first winter ball.png
198KB, 600x600px
>>50262908
Dude,/qst/ doesn't even get to have a banner ad

As much as I still don't think the board needs to exist,now that it's a thing I'd still wish /qst/ will thrive
>>
>>50263014
>Dude,/qst/ doesn't even get to have a banner ad

Yeah, like I said any attention (and by extent traffic) that we can get would be handy.

I agree, but let's not talk about that here. Don't want to stir shit with the people that called for the board.

Think I'll bring it up in the next /qtg/ thread, start discussion early and such. Although I dunno when the current one will fall off board, last I saw it was steadily making its way there.
>>
>>50263092
Agreed,that's why I spoilered it in the first place
>>
Ok, guys, /vp/ is putting a lot of effort into aging up Viol and Vanille for their Birthday. We agreed to wait until after the ball to redesign Teej, and create Tiji, but I do think we need to put some efforts into making him look nice for the occasion. Nothing drastic, just stuff like a new default outfit, or deciding whether his hair goes past his shoulders or stops below his ears, or how much stubble he's got. Purely Cosmetic stuff.
>>
>>50263191
If we're giving suggestions for Teej's new look, I'm partial to giving him a topknot to follow Vanille's look and a tunic to match Herodotus, or some Classical Era Roman bronze armor.
>>
>>50263235
Wait,we're talking costumes here and not the default outfit right?
>>
>>50263241
I'm talking about costumes, yes.

For a default outfit, giving him a shorter haircut and a polo would be nice. We don't have to change him too much, but maybe give him some cyberdecker gladses or something?
>>
>>50263251
Yea making him a bit less scruffy would be nice but I think it'll be hard to change his default outfit since traditional games/gamers don't really have a unified look (unless you count the neckbeard look of course) and what's more is that there's no really /tg/-esque fashion that isn't some form of armour. though the thought of him rolling up to the ball in power armour amuses me
>>
>>50263251
If he starts dating /vp/, then he'd carry around his Pokémon way more often... his Team of 6 should be kept in Pokeballs shaped like Polyhedral dice.

>>50263318
Agreed on the less scruffy look.
Next year we should invite /m/, then we show up in power armor, they show up as mechs, and /vp/ shows up as one of those characters from the Pokémon manga where they Mahou Shoujo into human-Pokemon hybrids.
>>
>>50263392
>Why do I get 6 of these things? They aren't heavy
>Because that's the rules
>My Str stat isn't that low
>>
File: so much for no shave november.png (110KB, 579x572px) Image search: [Google]
so much for no shave november.png
110KB, 579x572px
>>50263318
It feels weird not drawing the stubble in
>>
>>50263392
>Pokémon manga where they Mahou Shoujo into human-Pokemon hybrids.

Wat.
>>
File: pocket-monster-reburst-2975695.jpg (197KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
pocket-monster-reburst-2975695.jpg
197KB, 1200x862px
>>50263437

I think he means pokemon ReBURST
>>
File: 1oBGE7j.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1oBGE7j.png
111KB, 417x234px
>>50263392
Vanille-Vaporeon

>>50263431
Oh god I take it back.
>>
>>50263431
We should show up to Thursday dressed like the X/Y Male protagonist. We have the look for that.
>>
>>50263458
I can't tell which reply you are tying the image to.
>>
>>50263455
...Why is this a thing? And why do I want to see more of it?
>>
>>50263431
Shit, i take back what i said about the stubble. He looks way to young without it.
>>
>>50263487
The image was meant for >>50263392.
Though I'll say that Teej looks so young in >>50263431
>>
>>50263470
That's a great idea.
>>
>>50263191
The Angry Marines logo is fun, but it's only one thing /tg/ has created. I don't think it should be THE symbol to represent /tg/. And after all, we aren't all rage all day every day.

I think that if any single brew represents everything /tg/, it would be Dungeons the Dragoning, but there really isn't a single logo that will work for that one.

>>50263251
I don't know; I kind of like /tg/'s shaggy, scruffy look. It's the look of someone who puts a little bit of effort into his hygiene for the sake of his groupmates, but doesn't go any further than that -- appropriate to the "moderately social nerd" qualities of . If we want him to get all dolled up for the ball, we could make him clean-shaven and tie back his hair, but I think cutting it shorter would just make him less visually distinctive and more generic.

A little Shadowrun-style cybernetic paraphrenalia sounds alright to me.
>>
>>50263627
>>50263470
Agreed. Except we're wearing Chain-skates instead of normal rollerblades.
>>
>>50263652
>Chain-skates

....like Onua Nuva?
>>
So should we find a sitter for /qst/? Can't just leave the kid unattended all night. Not with /r9k/ loading up on the guns and /d/ on the prowl.
>>
>>50263674
I believe he was referring to the image that created the Rad Marines and the Doom Derby.
>>
>>50263431
Is it just me or does he look kinda like spoony without the stubble?
>>
>>50263697
Who would even be /qst/'s sitter?
>>
>>50263735
Some have suggested /d/'s "little sister" tan as a playmate.
>>
>>50263697
If I remember correctly we tried to have /d/ pair /qst/ with deelette but then /qst/ decided through a quest that they were gonna take /cm/ which I think is adorable
>>
>>50263697
>>50263735
>>50263740
What ever happened with /cm/?
>>
>>50263735
/g/ is staying at home compiling kernels, but I don't want to imply that leaving /g/ along with a small child will end well.
>>
So am I obligated to put Swoobat on the team?
>>
>>50263878
Well, /vp/ loves us for it, so maybe. Gotta be named REMOVE though.
>>
So, did the /vp/-tan adopt gyaru-style, with the new Sun and Moon game?

I'd have asked /vp/, but couldn't find a thread about the ball
>>
>>50263909
Well who should I replace? Screech is the obvious choice, but I would feel bad about it. Maybe save REMOVE is a cousin of the Screech gang?
>>
>>50263917
Ctrl+f on the catalog
>>
There was talk in /qa/ about some racing between the boards. It got me thinking about the old /tg/-mobile we had planned a few years back. Does anyone have any images of that?
>>
>>50264095
If we're going with /vp/ we should just ride Latios and Latias.
>>
>>50264164
Why not have them ride that while we ride...I don't know, I just play D&D, some iconic vehicle from WH or something. An Orky Bike. Or a beholder.
>>
>>50264198
I support the Orky Bike with sidecar
>>
>>50264164
We're going with /his/, too. It's going to be a chariot with spikes on the wheels to fight off other chariots.

>>50264198
A right propa orky chariot. Gotta have lotsa dakka on da front! Put some choppas on da back!
>>
>>50264202
>>50264217
If there's a sidecar we could take one of the pets along, too.
I don't suppose the Commissar would like the vehicle, though.
>>
>>50264224
>implying Commissar Mittens would like anything
>>
>>50264217
>The /tghisvp/ chariot vs. /polo/'s 86
I don't think I've ever wanted to see something be drawn so badly.
>>
>>50264198
>>50264202
>>50264217
We can compromise; make it a red chariot that's being pulled by an orky bike with two sidecars that are shaped like some type of Pokemon.
>>
>>50264348
We don't want it that complicate. I'd say a red chariot with some spikey parts is enough.
>>
>>50264367
Red wunz go fasta. It can be pulled by twin Rapidashes and will be driven by Herodotus himself.

This sounds pretty fucking metal now.
>>
>>50264378
I love it.
>>
>>50264378
>Chariot covered in choppas and dakka with red paint slapped on pulled by a pair of huge fire-maned unicorns being driven by a marble statue
Brilliant.
>>
>>50264412
I'll see if I can't make something for it once I'm done with some business.
>>
>>50254206
why the fuck is qst paired with a faggot like cutemale???? itsb ad enough good quest got ousted with the bad ones dont pair us with a faggot too...we already have a faggot mod there dont need more faggots.
>>
>>50264378
Yeah, that sounds way more metal. How are we gonna fit both the /vp/ tans, both the /his/ tans, and teej on there though? Is this just a fuck-off huge chariot pulled by four or more Rapidashes, or are the /vp/ tans riding on the horses, or what?
>>
Drawfag here
gimmie something to draw
>>
>>50264522
draw /toy/-tan with some dolljoints and sheer/transparent fabric since they don't have an art this year
>>
>>50264522
Draw >>50264378
>>
>>50264522

Draw me some sad panda of /dx/
>>
>>50264514
They could ride on the horses. Teej and Herodotus will be in the chariots, wielding a bolter and a cestus, respectively.
>>
>>50264622
/His/toria aught to be either in a side car or on /Her/odotu's shoulders wielding a very inaccurate/out of place weapon. If you're going for the whole gang.
>>
>>50264639
I keep forgetting about her, sorry.

She gets to ride on a stone wheel attached to the chariot by some hemp rope. She'll be holding a pilum while talking about the superiority of the Holy Roman Empire.
>>
>>50249276
>even though this was banned, it's back

So, this really is just cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 490x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 490x740px
>>50264522
This, except with Teej and all the other tans we've gone to the ball with before (/x/, /d/, both the /vp/ tans, and now both the /his/ tans)
>>
>>50263924
I could get behind that. While I don't think it should make the team, Swoobat is definitely a poke that made its way into Teej's box one way or another.
>Swoobat is actually incredibly strong but doesn't know it
>Whenever it tries to use heart stamp to show its feelings it ends up 1-shotting the receiver.

>>50264412
Fuck yeah. /pol/o/ won't know what hit them!
>>
>>50264537
>>
>>50264952
2cute. Seeing this reminds me of a time long ago. A time of great happiness and fun. I believe this picture may be the key to returning to those times.

Ladies and gentlemen, I propose we get the FLGS together for shooting the shit like we used to this winter ball.
>>
>>50264952
why does this style look familiar
>>
Is anyone still up for doing that /tg/ sings for /vp/? I believe one anon suggested having the recording session an hour from now yesterday. We can give it to them once we school them at Pokemon and confess our feelings through the next purest way after battle. Through song.

We were going to be singing https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvBT9fSEHw
>>
>>50265022
Just let me know what to tell the other boards and I will begin cross-board communications.
>>
>>50264568
seconding
>>
Ok, guys, I've been thinking... we need a comic for our possible victory tomorrow. Basically have Teej walk up to Vanille, put out some corny line like "I won the battle, now can I try and win your heart next?"

Then the last panel cuts away to a silhouette of Teej and Vanille from a distance, with a speech bubble from Teej: "will you go out with me, /vp/?"
>>
>>50266250
I was working on some writefaggotry for /tg/ issuing the challenge and doign a rocky balboa training montage with his team but I won't be able to post it until I get home from work later. A comic would be a great idea.

The comic should have both Teej and Vanille being embarassed and unsure what to do until Viol just pushes them together and tells them to just kiss already
>>
File: High Elves.webm (339KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
High Elves.webm
339KB, 460x320px
>>50255199
Let's get some fantasy/medieval stuff going.

Adrian von Ziegler - Einherjer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li9Vi_-Nufk

Eivor - Trollabundin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctC0PRzbEjk

Peter Gundry - Lament of the Shadow Elves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U046gBsThn0

Batzorig Vaanchig - Morin Khuur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLrWgXAOyo
>>
>>50266539
We need some winter-themed stuff. Anyone have any objection to gopnik hardbass?
>>
File: TONIGHT, WE RIDE MY BROTHERS.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TONIGHT, WE RIDE MY BROTHERS.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>50266539
cont.
League of Legends - Daylight's End (Ignore shitty source, the song itself and it's lyrics are very beautiful, and very fantasy-esque)
https://youtu.be/Q9XN14PCJaw

Brandon Fleichter - Blizzard Ruins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71-ZjBcIM0I

John Williams - Hedwig's Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Li0SWlwe34

To celebrate all and any BBEG's (feel free to ignore this one though if it's too cheesy):
Lazy Town - We Are Number One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

>>50266567
No objection desu
>>
>>50266567
Hell yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
>>
>>50266705
>Canadian SWAT
>>
Oh shit... /dx/ is joining the race, and they're bringing a Ghoul-powered Tanktacle that fires Water Balloons filled with... "Ectoplasm."
>>
>>50266762
So they're bringing Mara? Glad to see they're getting in there with us.

How are we going to hold this race, anyway? Should we suggest dice rolls?
>>
>>50266762
>4chan Wacky Races
My body is ready.
>>
>>50266762
>/polo/ in a war-capable ae86
>/mint/ in a gundam
>/histgvp/ in a red war chariot drawn by rapidash and covered in dakka and choppa's
>/dx/ bringing Mara from SMT
>/r9k/ frantically running behind them all with his katana drawn
This is gonna be the best Winter Ball ever
>>
>>50266781
I mean... if it were me I'd get volunteers from each board to represent drivers, then we use some Savage Worlds Vehicle combat and livestream the game.
>>
File: Vampire cops.png (262KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire cops.png
262KB, 375x523px
>>50266814
>/dx/ bringing Mara from SMT
Is it confirmed? Because that is perfect.
>>
>>50258817
That's not a succubus though, that's a sheep.
>>
>>50266869
Will consider this suggestion. Does anyone have the SW ruleset on hand?
>>
>>50263735
Ribbon and Cestree
>>
>>50266898
It's in the PDF Share Archive.

A free vehicle toolkit pdf is only a Google search away. I recommend we use the Supers Supplement for Car Powers, as it's the easiest way to make everyone happy in terms of various abilities and flavors.
>>
>>50266814
>>50266782
>>50266969

>4chan Wacky Races using Savage Worlds.

I would pay to see the recording for this game... and the comics that would come from it. We need to get the other boards into this idea.
>>
File: GREASED LIGHTNING.jpg (129KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
GREASED LIGHTNING.jpg
129KB, 900x587px
>4Chan Wacky Races
>/tg/ behind the wheel of anything other than DA GREESED LIGHTNIN'
Let's do this.
>>
>>50267050
Well I'm not sure /his/ or /vp/ could handle such Orky tech. Also it wouldn't be fair then.
>>
>>50267050
We've gotta include /his/ and /vp/ as well. The chariot idea is perfect.
>>
>>50267050
Someone loses their vehicle, only to make a comeback riding an improbably fast camel.
>>
>>50267087
>>50267050
>>50266814
NO!
The chariot is pulled by discounted Camels dressed as Rapidashes
>>
File: I've seen some fast.png (58KB, 338x398px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some fast.png
58KB, 338x398px
/vp/ here, here's a tip, Rapidash is made for fast running but they're not in the 2fast roster

If you want real fast, Arcanine gets extremespeed. Its base speed is like 10 points lower than rapidash's but it can burst the finish like that.

Of course, if you want maximum fast you could always strap Fug to the chariot with a Choice Scarf to spam Extremespeed, but I feel like that'd be cheating
>>
>>50267087
>Teej gets knocked off the chariot in the chaos of the race
>The twins are yelling at Herodotus to turn around
>Historia is too busy trying to pick off the opposition with her rifle
>suddenly the sound of hooves from behind them
>Teej is riding on the back of a camel with a huge sandwich board on it that says "CRAZY HASSAN'S CAMEL EMPORIUM: SPECIAL LIFESAVING DEAL"
>>
>>50267126
Rapidash disguised as camels to throw off the opposition
>>
>>50267128
>Pulled by Platinum colored Fug dressed as Theodore Roosevelt
>>
>>50267160
>Rapidash disguised as camels
>are actually each two small camels in a Rapidash suit
>>
>>50267128

Also, by comparisson

>Rapidash
>Rapidash usually can be seen casually cantering in the fields and plains. However, when this Pokémon turns serious, its fiery manes flare and blaze as it gallops its way up to 150 mph.
>It gallops at nearly 150 mph. With its mane blazing ferociously, it races as if it were an arrow.

Some of the entries mention bullet trains, too. As for Arcanine

>This fleet-footed Pokémon is said to run over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within its body is its source of power.
> The sight of it running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night has captivated many people.

And Fug gets no mention of speed, but it lives in the stratosphere and can come up and down without problem while its Mega can reach escape velocity without problem

I'm giving lore because it's more fun than just base speed, but it goes 105 - 95 - 95/115 in the games
>>
>>50267186
>crazy HASSAN always somewhere in the drawings

YOU NEED RACING CAMEL? I GIVE GOOD PRICE, ONLY SLIGHTLY USED.
>>
>>50267128
How about the twins swap-out the Pokemon during different legs of the race to give us advantages?

>Racing through a canyon with skinny roads so everyone has to drive single-file
>The twins swap out the Rapidash for mega fug and just fly the chariot over the canyon

>next leg is across a massive long straight stretch of a bridge
>swap out mega fug for a fuckton of sharpedo to jet us across the water

>Race across the desert
>Vanille sends out an Exadrill to be a permanent drill while Viol sends out a Garchomp to pull us underground through the sand
>>
>>50267192
>>50267235
Well we need a Pokemon with both Mechanical and Lore speed. Also I'd say we stick with two nonlegends the whole time. We don't want the other boards breaking our their S game too.
>>
>>50267249
That works for us. Even so the twins can only carry a maximum of 12 pokemon combined so we should decide what Pokemon they have access to during the race
>>
>>50267249
>We don't want the other boards breaking our their S game too.
>Demonbane
>>
>>50267128
would 6 Pidgeot be able to pull the chariot? I mean, according to the pokedex they can reach mach 2
>>
>>50267280
I'm just saying I don't want literal rocket tag. The race would be over too quickly.
>>
>>50267299
I know, I'm agreeing with you
>>
>>50267310
Right.

>>50267269
Maybe keep Rapidash for land and have Sharpedo for water? All named DICKS obviously.
>>
>>50267249
>Well we need a Pokemon with both Mechanical and Lore speed

Trickier, most of the high tier speedmons are the small ones, more agility than speed, or just don't have many speed mentions in the pokedex.

However, if you guys would be willing to break the only 2 pokemon rule because it's a small, then we could just a Ninjask swarm to fly the chariot. Motherfuckers are frail, but they're literaly as fast as you're going to get without going into legendaries, and their ability makes them faster by the minute. A big swarm would be the only way for them to pull a chariot though, even EV trained

>Ninjask, Bug/Flying type
>Ninja Pokemon
>Ability: Speed Boost, raises speed by one stage at the end of every turn
>Base Speed 160

>Ninjask moves around at such a high speed that it cannot be seen, even while its crying can be clearly heard. For that reason, this Pokémon was long believed to be invisible.
>Because it darts about vigorously at high speed, it is very difficult to see. Hearing its distinctive cries for too long induces a headache.
>Its cry leaves a lasting headache if heard for too long. It moves so quickly that it is almost invisible.

The downside being, it's a 2'07", 26.5 lbs. flying insect with paper HP, so not a lot of stamina. But the idea of a chariot pulled by a swarm of 8 or so ninja cicadas amuses me greatly.
>>
>>50267288
That depends on the weight of the chariot.

There's going to be a LOT of dakka and choppa on it. It's gotta be shooty for da shooty partz.
>>
>>50267329
>>50267192
I say we go on with this anon's proposal and use Arcanine's instead of Rapidash
>>
>>50267371
Have them dressed in DAngels robes?
>>
>>50267355
I don't think Ninjask is the right Pokemon for this job.

>>50267371
We could use Scoliopede
>>
File: 078Rapidash.png (161KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
078Rapidash.png
161KB, 431x431px
>>50267371
But Rapidash gets the Run Away ability, making it impossible to trap. Arcanine's abilities are all spec'd for combat.
>>
>>50267430
not to mention its an awesome flaming horse that'd pair well with an angry marines/orky painted red chariot.

i like this idea.
>>
>>50267429
Fuck yes! It gets speed boost, is cool as fuck, and reflects /tg/'s attraction to buggirls.

>>50267430
>implying Herodotus and /his/toria aren't going full roman coliseum on these poor bastards
I wouldn't be surprised if /his/toria was throwing mustard gas into the cockpits of other drivers.
>>
>>50267371
Rapidash fits more with a chariot.
We could have a real ancient quadriga.

If anything goes wrong we can blast some flamethrower.
>>
>>50267471
They'd be throwing Greek Fire as instructed by Herodotus.

>>50267430
One Rapidash, one Arcanine? We can use one pokemon to battle the other racers while Herodotus drives with the other.
>>
>>50267491
That is asking for a mess. My vote is firmly on Rapidash or Scoliopede at the moment.
>>
File: Crashing this Donut.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crashing this Donut.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>50267429
>We could use Scoliopede
And endure all the "Donut" jokes
...actually, considering /tg/ board culture and general behavior, as well as love of bugs, I guess that would be pretty appropriate
>>
>>50266814
/dx/ should've had a chariot drawn by /d/orses
>>
>>50267491
>>50267509
Don't forget guys we can always swap out pokes for different legs of the race. Rapidash can be our base mount but we should keep Scolipede in reserves in case they get taken out.

We should have a pair of mons for the sky, a pair for the sea (i like the sharpedo's), a pair for underground shenanigans, and finally a pair of bullshit fast mons for the final stretch
>>
>>50267509

http://www.strawpoll.me/11668097

http://www.strawpoll.me/11668097
>>
>>50267471
Rapidash is far from weak, and we can teach it moves like Flame Charge/Nitro Charge that boost its speed when used. But if our mount spend too much time attacking things, that will slow it down. Better to have it specialize in speed, while the riders specialize in attack.

>>50267491
>One Rapidash, one Arcanine? We can use one pokemon to battle the other racers while Herodotus drives with the other.
The chariot will crash if we try that. Let's just bring a bunch of Flying types that are fast enough to keep up with the chariot (like Ninjask and Pidgeot), and have those attack people for us.

Also, don't forget that we can spray our mounts with X Speed to make them faster in the middle of the race.
>>
>>50267550
Well they would need to have their Tentaquills on them, so 5 pairs.
>>
>>50267128
We could have it pulled by Garchomps. It flies at the speed of sound.
>>
File: HeU2lsC.png (288KB, 542x639px) Image search: [Google]
HeU2lsC.png
288KB, 542x639px
>>50267515
/vp/s own loss
>>
>>50267653
Its because of them I bred and raised a female Scolipede named Donna
>>
>>50267515
Why is centipede horse associated with donuts?
>>
>>50267541

Thats like having your carriage being drawn by elves, dwarfs, or players that are really angry at their GM´s. They are our people ya know. I wouldnt say no but dont think /x/ will like it to be honest.
>>
>>50267693
Anon to answer this, you can go one of two places

Either google "Scolipede vp"
or
Go to e621 and search for "Scolipede" and "Leavanny"
>>
File: donut.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
donut.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>50267693
>>
They need to have their Tentaquils on them so only five pairs. We can drop the extra land pair. So here's what we have so far

Scolipede as it is winning the poll (ground and base mount)
Flying Poke: Pidgeot? Dragonite?
Water Poke: Sharpedo
Underground poke: Garchomp? Excadrill?
Final Stretch Legendaries: Hoopa and Deoxys-S
>>
>>50267736
Excadrill makes since for underground since Garchomp could be used in other places too.
>>
File: Bird pulled chariot.jpg (710KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
Bird pulled chariot.jpg
710KB, 1280x856px
What about Dodrio, isn't that a fast one?
Also, i'd go Rapidash over Arcanine, since horses are more Historically Accurate than tigers.
>>
>>50267805
60 km/h according to the pokedex
fast but not fast enough
>>
>>50267805
Scolipede is a centipede horse, close enough.
>>
>>50267761
>/polo/ is in the lead, followed closely by /mint/ and the dakka chariot.
>final stretch
>The twins look at each-other and nod. Scolipede's disappear and are replaced with Deoxys-S wearing a harness. Hoopa starts throwing rings behind them
>Deoxys-S takes off at the speed of light, keeping up side-by-side with /polo/'s kek-infused car.
>/o/ hits the nitro just as Hoopa throws a ring in front of them
>They drive through it and are sent rocketing backwards on the course through a network of Hoopa rings
>>
What choppy and shooty should everyone get?
I think teej should wield the patented zizz-o-matic chain-kutlass and bolt-pistol.
Herodotus will be too busy diving the damn chariot, since he's the only one who knows how to drive the damn things.
Viol and Vanille will probably have to borrow weapons from /tg/ and /his/, how powerful are their powers of belief?
I don't know what historia should wield, but it has to be at odds with whatever she's wearing.
>>
>>50267849
Team Dakka Blasting off at the speed of light!
>>
File: tg sweet ride 2.jpg (28KB, 659x384px) Image search: [Google]
tg sweet ride 2.jpg
28KB, 659x384px
>>
File: 1447884555027.jpg (24KB, 203x201px) Image search: [Google]
1447884555027.jpg
24KB, 203x201px
>Yes, a little ranty, stay tuned.

>No /x/
Thank god.

>Taking /vp/
Eh. Personally, I hang around /vp/, so I'm fine with this. But /vp/ is not very /tg/ related. I know "Everything is related to /tg/" but some things more than others. I count myself a member of a few of the other boards and there are plenty that would make a better match with /tg/.

Why can't /tg/ actually go with one of the boards more relates to us? We keep getting the Random-encounter chart when we need to pair with someone.

Ofcourse the answer I already know is /this/ board is in a preexisting relationship with /that/ board, and if you aren't up to date on tan status then iunno... It certainly does excludes most of /tg/ from participating this these kind of things.

Pretty much makes this whole thing a "Why bother?" because we are just picking up whatever boards are left. Being a "newer" board having missed the initial tan pairing stuff. Then again, I guess that mirrors a /tg/ neck beards perfectly fine.

When can we hit that "tan relationship" reset button? Cause it's way past time, it really is.
>>
What's /sci/ doing in all of this?
>>
File: tg sweet ride.jpg (239KB, 659x894px) Image search: [Google]
tg sweet ride.jpg
239KB, 659x894px
>>50267924
>>
>>50267911
/his/toria keeps switching to different time periods and weapons, all relating to her shitty one-liner at the time.
>>
>>50267849

To late, BTFO
>>
>>50267911
Herodotus -> the classic doru or some other type of lance. Other options are the cestus, the longsword, or the chu-ko-nu.

Viol and Vanille will be tossing empty Pokeballs. Don't make kids fight.

Historia will be wielding Greek Fire while calling it mustard gas.
>>
If you guys can come to a consensus on the particulars of the Dakka Chariot I'll attempt to Stat it in Savage Worlds. If we all decide we like it well enough then we should pitch the idea of a Game Stream during the ball.
>>
>>50267933
I think its because in both instances the various Pokemon Tabletop Games were popular with us.

Also because we were a jerk to both /d/ and /x/ in the past, so we decided it was best to cool our jets and chaperone the kids, which ended up being a huge blast last year. So we figured, "why not" and asked them again this year
>>
File: Sugimori_223.png (444KB, 886x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori_223.png
444KB, 886x1080px
>>50267911
Remoraid are based off guns, so probably those somehow
>>
>>50268003
Tentaquill can just puke up blood behind us as we go.
>>
>>50267911
WE'RE GONNA NEED SOME MORE DAKKA OVER HERE.
>>
>>50267574
I think we should call it now that a fair amount of time has passed.

>>50268026
Without Orks we can't have enough though.
>>
>>50267933
I never looked at the ball before this year and caught on quick. Also we are taking /his/
>>
>>50267952
They're cute thinking that matters. I didn't know they were /b/.
>>
>>50268026
>>50268043
Maybee sum mekboy can mak a gun dat dat fluffy squig can oper- op- use, if a weedy grot can uze a gun den anywun can.
>>
>>50268043
well..
WE'LL GET SOME
>>
>>50268087
Be careful - /pol/ has been up in arms about Kek and repeating numbers. Insulting their RNGod is the same as telling us that the Emprah does not, in fact, protect.
>>
>>50268091
>>50268093
We don't need no Orks on it. Light dakka is all we can carry with 5 people on the chariot.

>>50268106
In the end, aren't RNGods just the same as Dice Gods? All should be praised.
>>
>>50268127
>light dakka
I'm onto you...
>>
>>50267933
>>50267980
Also /vp/ is a pretty cool board. Right now their Sun and Moon Hype kind of ruins it, but they're generally a pretty good board, with a good grasp of Strategy, story, lore, and OC. All they really need is a good push and we could easily see /vp/ users as regulars over here at /tg/.
>>
>>50268106
So they just don't want to admit to be being some part of /b/ now. Nice.
>>
>>50268172
Teej does not have the upper arm strength to use most Ork dakka. Also recoil could fuck up driving.
>>
>>50268181
>if we spam enough, eventually they'll break!

I doubt it.
>>
>>50268194
I'm trying not to picture the racers all having some gimmicky super like it's a goddamn videogame. I'm also trying very hard not to picture ours being some manner of Hulk-Out into a Speed Freek that makes the ride fastah and shooty-ah. I am, however, failing miserably at both.
>>
>>50268181
>>50268215
Don't force it too hard. PTU is the best link we have between the boards besides this. Also both attract autistic people, but that is most of 4chan.

>>50268222
I would say we are the switch army knife racer, but I'm sure most others can also think of ways to do it.
>>
>>50268106
Like they could even compete with us. They only use Board RNG. We use all the RNG. We've the Champions of the Dice Gods among us, the patron saints of Lady Luck, and even Rincewind.

RNG is our entire world. They merely dabble in it.
>>
>>50268266
and instantly dubs confirm it
>>
>>50268236
>>50268215
Nah, I was actually just considering we get a couple Pokémon RPGS gathered up, and start a /pkg/ Pokémon /tg/ general started. Basically a place on /tg/ to discuss the TCG, PTU, and whatever else we make.
>>
I've suggested that the ball begins on December 2, with the afterparty happening during December 3. This gives us half a month to make content so that we're not stretching this out too long.

Your thoughts? I hardly think we should poll over it, since it's a site-wide decision, but it would be nice to hear from the home front.
>>
File: 1479265945017.png (210KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1479265945017.png
210KB, 576x432px
>>50268266
We literally meme'd a president into the white house. Caused brexit. Now we're working on Europe. Kek is always with us.
>>
So I got a suggestions as to the location we'll be hosting the ball. So /tg/ has his basement space with a sort of sublet kitchenette and his room. But then there's the a closet off of the main room where Teej used to keep all his Quest things, and now that /qst/ took over, the closet is cleared out, to reveal a huge, cavernous dungeon perfect for underground nightclub rave.

From there it's just a matter of whether it should be dungeon crawl themed, WoD Vampire themed, or Cyberpunk themed.
>>
>>50268334
You know what, why don't we settle this once and for all. Randomized Pokémon Showdown Match between /tg/ and /pol/. Let's see if Kek can help you outside of your board.
>>
>>50268362
It's usually depicted in some kind of auditorium
knowing 4chan it has some clever name like autistorium, or the dance-nasium.

But i like the idea i've always thought there was a door in /tg/'s basement thats 'off-limits' and is essentially a modifiable dungeon.
(holodeck..its a holodeck im a hack)
>>
>>50268406
Do I need to do it?
>>
>>50268406
The fuck is that? Doubt anyone on /pol/ plays, go ahead and ask.
>>
>>50268334
>Implying you aren't just taking credit for the swinging pendulum phenomenon
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>50268406
Why suggest Showdown instead of just telling them to roll dice here?
>>
>>50268448
Because dice gods are fickle.

But this whole thing is dumb. Lord Kek is a luck god, there are many luck gods. I'm sure if /tg/ put their full force behind something we could meme magic too.
>>
File: 1476204214991.png (334KB, 1141x730px) Image search: [Google]
1476204214991.png
334KB, 1141x730px
>>50268467
Wrong, Chaos god.

>>50268448
But how to dice?
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>50268496
Nuffle and Lord Kek would probably get along. also dice+(number dice rolled)d(type of dice) in the dice field
>>
>>50268519
Options field. Dice on the mind. Also /tg/ likes rolling higher while /pol/ likes repeating.
>>
>>50268496
I remember 40k got brought up once and they we're shitposting about who's our chaos lord. Quads confirmed Kek anyway lol

Attempt1
dice+14d88
>>
File: Avoid Perils of the Warp..jpg (188KB, 933x974px) Image search: [Google]
Avoid Perils of the Warp..jpg
188KB, 933x974px
Rolled 557 (1d666)

>>50268448
>>50268519
>Not using d666
What the hell is wrong with you people.
The Emperor protects.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>50268574
Put it in the options field. Like this.
>>
>>50268417
I just like the joke that Teej had just SO MUCH MORE SPACE lying around if only quests would leave (like the poor argument goes), but I also like the idea of a change of venue. Something a bit seedier and lends it self better to hardstyle and rave instead of the usual high school theme dance atmosphere.
>>
>>50268448
It would make for a better story.
>>
>>50268528
To be fair, sometimes we like rolling lower. Trips up the dice if sometimes high is good, sometimes low is good.
>>
File: Howtodice.png (5KB, 304x99px) Image search: [Google]
Howtodice.png
5KB, 304x99px
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>50268575
That was close

>>50268574
here
>>
Rolled 3, 43, 32, 13, 57, 85, 51, 9, 18, 66, 17, 4, 41, 38 = 477 (14d88)

pls get
>>
>>50268606
You got a 66, but you also rolled 14 dice. Nice try at 7s though.
>>
File: 1478589267218.gif (2MB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
1478589267218.gif
2MB, 448x487px
>>50268606
Holy fucking shit, kek confirmed.
>>
>>50268623
>477
>kek gets
Not even
>>
>>50268599
>>50268606
>we are teaching /pol/ the true ways of numbers
I fear we are creating a monster, gentlemen. This is some Horus Heresy shit right here.I feel the warp overtaking me. It is a good pain.
>>
>>50268629
7 & 8 are his number. Do you even shitpost lad?
>>
>>50268639
If the full thing was 7s I would agree. The 4 fucks it up though.
>>
>>50268638
Dont worry, the emperor protects. <|:^)
>>
Rolled 81, 62, 63, 58, 75, 38, 62, 53, 11, 39, 80, 76, 78, 22 = 798 (14d88)

>>50268606
If I must duel with /pol/ on his own platform, so be it.
Love the Emperor, for he is the salvation of mankind.
>>
>>50268662
That was also close. I'd say things are equal since you got 2 dubs in your roll, a 7, and an 8. And >>50268606
got a 66 and 477
>>
Rolled 60, 14, 70, 25, 65, 5, 24, 61, 76, 38, 18, 47, 23, 69 = 595 (14d88)

Cease this foolishness and check my Double-Hit
>>
Rolled 1, 74, 66, 76, 48, 60, 15, 38, 77, 72, 44, 7, 13, 69 = 660 (14d88)

>>50268606
Hold the fuck onto something boys... This is going from 0 to Heretical in no time flat.
>>
Rolled 74, 17, 23, 60, 38, 12, 27, 72, 64, 35, 5, 80, 70, 82 = 659 (14d88)

let's see what /vp/ will get
>>
>>50268694
>Three dubs and a 69
/tg/ or /pol/?
>>
File: 1454831338038.jpg (432KB, 838x911px) Image search: [Google]
1454831338038.jpg
432KB, 838x911px
Rolled 18, 12, 56, 75, 68, 9, 63, 65, 31, 78, 40, 6, 45, 49 = 615 (14d88)

>>50268680
So higher roll wins on this board? If so, its ok /tg/ seems bretty cool. Will lurk for 40k

Rollin once more for the Chaos God.
>>
>>50268744
This is the eternal question. Which God Emperor has served Mankind?

I'll make the new thread when we reach page 10.
>>
>>50268744
A new unholy alliance.
>>
>>50268754
Higher is usually better, but some systems like to roll low.
>>
>>50268744
/tg/ Motherfucker! Actuall, 666 is the most likely trips result:

This is going to be interesting: 624 is the average for 14d88, meaning that 666 is the most likely trips to get.

http://anydice.com/program/9dc9
>>
>>50268756
What have we done.
>>
File: 1479177724642.png (742KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479177724642.png
742KB, 800x700px
>>50268694
Kek has spoken desu
>77,60,60
>>
File: Thus spake the Emprah.jpg (27KB, 246x275px) Image search: [Google]
Thus spake the Emprah.jpg
27KB, 246x275px
Rolled 29747 (1d40000)

CEASE THY FOOLISHNESS! RETURN TO THINE APPOINTED TASKS OF PREPARING FOR YON FESTIVITIES AND ATTEND TO THY CHOSEN COMPANIONS! DIVISION FOR ITS OWN SAKE IS A SIN TOWARDS MANKIND. REPAIR THY FRIENDSHIPS, AND MAKE AMENDS. THEN MAKE MERRY WITH ONE ANOTHER.

IT IS A WONDROUS THING.
>>
>>50268779
Don't forget those other gets.
>66,44

>>50268772
This is the start of something beautiful I think.
>>
>>50268795
>The day when /pol/ learned of /tg/'s repeating number generator, or 'RNG'
>>
>>50268790
Oh shit its the god emprah, scatter
>>
Rolled 449 (1d721)

alright, which Pokemon will it be. 721 because technically SM isn't released yet
>>
>>50268779
>>50268744
Original roller here. I'm for /tg/.

/pol/ must go and stay go.
>>
File: Hippopatoss.png (47KB, 256x187px) Image search: [Google]
Hippopatoss.png
47KB, 256x187px
>>50268818
So we have a Pokemon that makes sand?

>>50268825
No, they can stay. This is friendship.
>>
>MFW pol goes chaos meme marine.
>>
>>50268818
Winner of th 14d88 challenge here... Should I roll for it?
>>
>>50268845
They're fans of Khorne.
>>
Rolled 208 (1d721)

>>50268848
Rolling, just for kicks.
>>
>>50268809
Has not /tg/ generated more dubs than /pol/ ever could?
Brothers do we not roll dice a plenty? Do we not endlessly generate numbers through adding and multiplying, bonuses and disadvantages?
Is it not so that numeration and minmaxation is the blood of the RPG? The Wargame? The Carddgame?
>>
File: Steelix.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Steelix.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>50268880
Ground types are confirmed for best type. I'm ok with this
>>
File: Steelix_Fuck_Yeah.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Steelix_Fuck_Yeah.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>50268880
Fuck. The Hell. Yes.
>>
Rolled 571, 698, 561, 433 = 2263 (4d721)

>>50268914
I'm going to roll for the rest of a team. Emprah Bless mine and my board.
>>
File: 250px-561Sigilyph.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-561Sigilyph.png
44KB, 250x250px
>>50268954
Pretty ancient Egyptian.
>>
>>50268954
>Zoroark
>Amaura
>Sigilglyph
>Chingling

How'd I do?
>>
>>50268992
2 Alright, 2 shit.
>>
>>50268992
make the sigilyph a BLOOD TOTEM
>>
>>50269010
Sigilyph is all about setting itself on fire, taking 0 fucking damage, then passing the burning to an enemy. I'd say that is pretty Khornate
>>
So, do we want to try and do this for real? set up a Showdown or something against /pol/ using this team? I'm in it just for the stories.
>>
File: u's rendition.png (532KB, 1116x991px) Image search: [Google]
u's rendition.png
532KB, 1116x991px
This isn't the image I'm using for the next thread, but it's interesting that /u/ wants us to be the ca/tg/irl. I found it while trawling the shimmie.
>>
>>50269096
Nah and Random Battle does the teams for you anyways,
>>
>>50269096
well we could but i doubt /pol/ would be down for it since they don't realy seem to be the pokemon type.
>>
>>50269111
True. However, their egos go before anything else. I'm sure we could goad them into it.

>>50269109
Yeah, Random Battles would be better.
>>
>>50269138
Let them be.
>>
>>50269138
i agree with the other anon better not to kick the wasps nest.
>>
>>50269138
Do not disturb /pol/. We currently have a slightly positive thing going with our shared love of numbers.
>>
>>50269106
/u/ wants everyone to be a girl. If they had their way the entire ball would be a taco-fest.
>>
File: Adeptus_Trumpus.jpg (252KB, 1680x914px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus_Trumpus.jpg
252KB, 1680x914px
Great bantz, but I doubt anyone on my board plays. We're busy dealing with shitposters and /x/ and /lgbt/ detractors.

Also, all of our drawfriends are working on /polo/ stuff. If you guys could make a chaos meme marine for /pol/ that would be pretty cash.

p.p.s who's pic related. Looked like trump so I saved it.
>>
>>50269106
So, as far as I can see /tg/ and /pol/ are the most popular unmarried boards, right?
>>
>>50269200
Its all good, I think people are just riled up because we have the match against /vp/ tomorrow. Good luck with the date stuff.
>>
>>50269202
Well, honestly, if we were a licensed franchise /tg/ would be cast as the average joe main character. completely unimportant, but a pretty nice guy who's in contact with everyone in the story.
>>
>>50269200
Looks like a death company.
Basically, sometimes blood angels inescapably relive the ten thousand year old memories of their gene-father Sanguinius, which sends them on a deadly rampage against what they perceive to be traitorous marines.
>>
>>50269233
dose digits

you're gonna do great /tg/
>>
>>50269246
Whereas /pol/ would be That Asshole that we keep around because we can't get rid of him, and he's... slightly more interesting a character than /b/ or /trash/? What are /pol/'s few redeeming qualities again?
>>
>>50269287
/tg/ gets shit done
/pol/ meme magics stuff done
>>
File: pol.jpg (45KB, 325x488px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
45KB, 325x488px
>>50269287
funny asshole right in the line,
not quite a 'that guy' (/r9k/)
every group needs the funny douche.
>>
>>50269246
>average joe main character

Shit, we're the MC in a romance comedy anime.
>>
>>50269287
>/pol/'s few redeeming qualities again?
They have the favour of an ancient egyptian god, which doesn't really make for a good character, but it gets the fem-tans wet.
They are basically Yugi from season zero of yu-gi-oh.
>>
>>50269340
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>50269351
I hate that i completely understand your reference.
>>
>>50269351
Holy shit, you brought back some feels man. Membering when I bought fake yu-gi-oh cards as a kiddo.
>>
>>50269340
>>50269359
You're only noticing this now? We're taking 4-6 other people to this ball instead of one.

The "/tg/ harem" has been well-known across the site for years.
>>
>>50269494
Well only 2 other boards. Since I don't think /dx/ has asked /his/ yet.
>>
>>50269512
/dx/ is still considering just doing a double date with /toymlp/. Not sure if /toymlp/ is actually happening, but that's what I've seen from their threads.
>>
>>50269807
>>50269807
>>50269807

Move when ready.
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.