[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Opened Tomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: DesertSun.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DesertSun.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
Staring at the walls of dusty light pouring in through the slits of your rickety wagon, you await for confirmation from your superiors that the structure spotted in the distance is, in fact, the site marked on the map bought at the auction. The warm air is waving within the wagon as the baking sun looses its unforgiving energy upon the desert below. As you pour the sand from your boots you contemplate your existence.

You are a:
>Artificer, a trinket magician who taps into hidden magics found in common items

>Cleric, a practitioner of the holy and life magics

>Fighter, an experienced warrior who solves problems with steel

>Mage, a dedicated student of magic who follows a specialized path

>Rogue, a sly manipulator and master of the unseen
>>
A Rogue, with an unhealthy habit of poking the proverbial bear.
>>
>>50192057
Artificer, with a backpack full of heat sensitive explosives.
>>
File: Inventory.jpg (517KB, 624x726px) Image search: [Google]
Inventory.jpg
517KB, 624x726px
>>50192068
Your boots now empty, you sweep the sand to the side as you reach under your seat and into your bag. Aside from various rations and a partially drained flask of water you find 5 objects that will serve you well on your journey. They are...
>>
>>50192085
A long length of rope that is sturdy but can be cut in a pinch.
>>
>>50192085
Your trusty crossbow and 10 bolts.
>>
>>50192085
A serrated knife, intended for survival but adapted for combat.
>>
>>50192085
A lamp crafted by an artificer that can glow with a dim green light with the twist of a dial.
>>
>>50192085

A simple mirror about the size of your head that you...borrowed.
>>
File: StatMe.jpg (9KB, 420x319px) Image search: [Google]
StatMe.jpg
9KB, 420x319px
>>50192139
With a length of rope, some well worn weapons, a lamp, and mirror (procured at a steep discount), you relax your tension with a sigh of relief. Comforted with knowing that all of your possessions are accounted for, you return the bag to its position beneath your seat. While the wagon wheels turn slowly over the shifting sands you collect your balance and stand up to stretch for a moment. As the feeling returns to your limbs, you contemplate your physique and mental acuity. Knowing that a research team doesn't just hire ruffians for fun, you contemplate how your skills will come into account on your journey.

Distribute "3, 2, 1, 1, and 0" among your 5 attributes. The posts will distribute the points in order of attributes, excesses will be ignored.

Strength (STR) - Physical strength and raw might
>All melee weapons and carry limit (Skills: Athletics, Grapple, Intimidate, Tenacity)

Dexterity (DEX) - Reaction time and finer finesse
>Precise weapons and physical defense (Skills: Athletics, Perception, Reflex, Subterfuge)

Fortitude (FORT) - Hardiness and endurance
>HP and weighty weapons (Skills: Performance, Reflex, Survival, Tenacity)

Knowledge (KNO) - Intelligence and attention to detail
>All ranged weapons and mana for mages (Skills: Diplomacy, Grapple, Perception, Survival)

Will (WILL) - Resolve and personality
>Magical weapons, magical defense, and mana for clerics and artificers (Skills: Diplomacy, Intimidate, Performance, Subterfuge)
>>
>>50192162
>>
>>50192162

>>
>>50192057
Quests have their own board and aren't allowed here anymore buckaroo.
>>
>>50192187
Apologies, which board is it? I'll redirect.
>>
>>50192199
/qst/
keep going, anon. i'll follow you.
>>
>>813764
>>
>>50192279
Having a lapse of memory here, how do I link to another board? It's been a while since I've had to do it and I can't seem to google the correct phrases to get an answer.
>>
>>50192282
Nvm

>>>/qst/813764
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.