[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1172: (Neither)Worlds of Cardboard Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 443
Thread images: 95

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50181528
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>50191564
Related question, what genres of music usually follow you around Jumpers? Presuming you have perks for a music track.
>>
>>50191857
I like bossa nova/lounge/down-tempo/psy-ambient and general electronica. ...Just put a music player on really.
>>
>>50191873
None of those sound like actual genres
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>50191626
Also as my follow up post got eaten, I'll now give my little review. Of the things that I like most.

>Momentum
Really neat but you need a crowd.

>Blazin'
Also really neat and makes having the above nice even without a crowd.

>Battle Cry
Unless you just wanna bring the crowd with you.

>Character Development
Cool basically the whole you train by fighting kinda deal.

>Roadhouse Love Story
Well this is a thing.

>The Scorecard
Whilst I wonder at it's limits I do also think we need more 'scan' abilities in Jumps.

>The Modern Day Conqueror
Hrm I feel it might be a bit weak, just my opinion though.

>>50191857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17vLOKqawT0
It's what I like.
>>
>>50191880
They don't, but there's enough music out there for them that I can have a 24/7 playlist that only repeats every week or so, so I like it.
>>
>>50191880
You'd be amazed. Electronic music has by far the most sub genres and sub sub genres and so on I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
So I just did an inventory check of the jumps I've made since mid-March.

>Heaven's Lost Property
>Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy
>Generic Parenting
>Elfen Lied
>Boktai
>Tales of Phantasia
>Rurouni Kenshin
>Captain N
>Disgaea 1/D2

And the ones I have or want to do but haven't claimed yet...

>Code Geass (Remake)
>Familiar of Zero (Remake)
>Metroid
>Madoka continuation
>Kamen Rider Ryuki

...I think I'm gonna take a break from jumpmaking, if nobody minds. Not dropping any claims, but methinks I need to focus on other stuff for a bit.
>>
>>50191902
Take a break Heavens, it's cool.
>>
>>50191902
After the DLC? For how long?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50191902
Cool beans my friend.

>>50191889
Ack forgot my name and trip! Gonna finish the DLC or full stop?
>>
File: 1471217459849.gif (13KB, 215x144px) Image search: [Google]
1471217459849.gif
13KB, 215x144px
>>50191913
>>50191914
>>50191925
Full stop. I'm happy I did a decent enough job on Disgaea that it had few problems out the gate, but dear god that thing was more of a slog to write than Boktai was and it probably shaved a year off my lifespan.

I'm an unemployed bachelor who lives in a house that makes our shitposters look like a game of golf.

I don't know how long this break will be, but I'll hopefully be back at full speed around the holidays. At the very least, I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>50191966
'And I should probably get my affairs in order' should have been the second part of that middle line.

This is why I need a break cannot brain am work so good.
>>
>>50191966
>>50191980
Good to know. See ya around, Heavens.
>>
>>50191966
>Boktai
>Dark Loans Sharks
>tfw didn't know how to save the sunflower at the end

That game was loads of fun, until your game overheated from too much UV exposure. Shame, since I wanted to play it year round, too, but the sunlight wasn't good that long.

The enemies were legit, too.
>>
>>50191889
Sorry I took a bit to reply, after the last thread died I took a break. anyhow I can see why you think the drop-in capstone might be weak, at the same time I can see some jumpers finding easy ways to abuse that power. I think it should be fine. If others bring up the same thing then i'll figure out a buff for it.
>>
>>50192044
No prob I'm not the end all be all answer. I just wanted to be heard.
>>
Have you ever tried to make friends with someone, only for it to backfire due to your otherworldly nature?

GOD DAMN IT, JUST ACCEPT MY FRIENDSHIP SNAKES!
>>
Damn, this has been a hard one to balance. Anyone wanna throw their two cents in on this perk?

No Stranger to Danger(600, discount Material Worlder): Always be prepared! That’s your motto, and the Endless Frontier is no different. There’s a lot of different things out there in the many worlds, and being able to spot what they are and have a standard operating procedure is just the thing you need to be able to get out of a lot of situations in one piece. From now on, you can recognize psionics, anime/comic book science, magic, ki, superpowers and the supernatural without much effort and tell the difference between them even if the difference APPEARS minimal or doesn’t appear at all. Not only that, but you have a few tips and tricks on how to deal with them as long as they fit the ‘generic’ mold of said phenomena. For example, someone who had a guardian spirit could be differentiated from someone who has a psychic avatar with this knowledge. However, if the psychic avatar worked on principles that were different from what is generally accepted as “psychic powers” (levitation and the various Kinesis), it’d be more difficult to counteract them than someone who stuck to the ‘generic’ version of that phenomena. Still, you at least are able to formulate counters with the knowledge you have a hell of a lot more effectively than others, for whom these powers are probably outside of their context.

It's meant to be basically an OCP-repellent/a crazy prepared perk but I'm not sure if that's registering
>>
>>50192124
I like it, looks good. I suppose that it would be much easier to counteract typical psychics but more difficult to counteract Stands? Or would Stands be a category on their own, and thus be easier to counteract then before?
>>
File: OOTS0166.jpg (73KB, 315x200px) Image search: [Google]
OOTS0166.jpg
73KB, 315x200px
>>50192124
I like it. Is it precise enough for pic-related? If you can process it before it hits you, of course.
>>
>>50192168

The former. They're not impossible to counteract, is the important part, and if you learn the 'rules' of Stands you can make plans for them much easier and counteract them the same as the categories mentioned
This just gives you a baseline SOP for a bunch of phenomena and allows you to make more as you encounter more specific versions
>>
>>50192225
It seems cool, what jump is it for?
>>
>>50192214
If you have the means, yes. It's a bunch of strategies and knowledge and if you have the capability to leverage that with other things you have such as magic and technology for stronger hard counters, you can
But it doesn't automatically grant you the ability to create hard counters, if that makes sense?
Like, if you were fighting ghosts, you'd know how to actually bother them
but if you also had a tech perk or something you could be on your way to making proton pack-like things

>>50192235

pic related
>>
>>50192268
Nice, my super decked out custom Zaku can always use more upgrades!
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
If anyone is still awake I finished the D-Mob's crew perk tree.
>>
Someone mind putting this on the drive for me? It's a small update that allows you to by multiple elements as well as the Aeire style of swordsmanship alongside the Maschenny style. The ten great family origin still only gets a discount on one of each to maintain some semblance of balance.
>>
>>50192214
Fucking counterspell.
>>
>>50192328
>You also know the best ways to weaken the power structures of those who rule by fear
Awesome. That will be really useful in...most dystopia/villain world jumps, actually.
>>
>>50192346
I'm assuming you've caught up to the series, but what's your take on the Shard's growth and Bam's growth so far, considering he's nowhere close to hitting his cap? And are you going to have anything to address what's happened in the last arc?
>>
>>50192395
You mean the Thorn?
>>
>>50192399
Yeah I got a bit Wormed there, my bad, it is the Thorn.
>>
>>50192346
>>50192328
Looks good, I'm going to be heading to bed guys. Night again.
>>
As a Gray-Matter Transfer from Symbiote (You are the symbiote jumper), does your host get your superpowers and genetic stuff? Do you keep your intellect enhancing stuff?

That origin reads like a drawback but there is no drawback associated with it. I can't even imagine what would happen if I shifted to an alt-form while I was a symbiote in some host's body.
>>
>>50192395
>Shard's growth and Bam's growth so far
Those were pretty close to my expectations, though the exact mechanics are still a little vague. Once I'm certain of them I'll update the Thorn Forged to Kill Kings and A Monster's Strength to properly reflect them.
I also thought of including a drawback that involved name stealing, but decided it would either be way too much or way too little.
I don't suppose you were the one to make Ikki Tousen were you? My tired mind is playing tricks on me, so I might be mistaking you for someone else.
>>
>>50192416
>>50192395
Though i suppose I should update a Monster's Strength by switching out copy for devour. That part does seem to be clear.
>>
>>50192416
I have a WIP, but it's nowhere close to being a finished product. Generally if you're curious, the vast majority of my jumps use very specific narrators - and nobody else really does this.
>>
>>50192428
Ah. I thought so, but I'm pretty tired as I said.
I rather like the narrators btw.
My questions was the availability of the dragon inheritor's perks, and how their magatama should be represented.
I assume that only dragon inheritors can get their perks, and they get a free dragon magatama as opposed to a normal one?
>>
>>50192439
>I assume that only dragon inheritors can get their perks, and they get a free dragon magatama as opposed to a normal one?

Yes to both. Inheritors are aligned with dragon spirits whereas normal Inheritors are aligned to normal spirits. The Magatama in the items allows you to modify the spirit somewhat. (you'd normally start with a normal magatama, with a spirit from the 3 Kingdoms, but the items options lets you shift it as necessary. It isn't mandatory to shift it of course)

The whole deal with a dragon magatama is more that the spirit that rests within is linked to a dragon. So Liu Bei for instance also has some mad berserk dragon spirit resting inside the jewel.
>>
>>50192451
Ah.
I want to pursue Liu Bei.
I got the mechanical differences between the different different magatama, for the most part. I had previously assumed that it was only a dragon, not a normal spirit with a connection to a dragon. I just saw the dragon option wasn't given to them in the wip, and was wondering if it was an oversight.
Also, you said that different powered magatama had different colors? Could I trouble you to tell me what color corresponds to what?
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.4.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.4.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Crow's crew has been finished.
>>
>>50192466
Hmm...I think the current fluff text can skew things in one way over another. Though probably I'll slot the explanation within the notes instead, or otherwise add something into the introduction text.

The colors aren't exactly "prismatic-ally aligned" as you might say. For example, Ryoumou's magatama is silver, but she has no elemental alignment. I used the colors analogy more as a guide to "what could the appearance of your magatama be like" - because in the original manga of course, there was a bit of an absence of color.

So honestly, just go with what fits best in your mind. Red for fire, Blue for water, and so forth.
>>
>>50192495
I'd thought I'd red that magatama's color's was influenced by their power- but I could very well be misremembering. Anyway, I wish you a good night. I'm off to bed.
If anyone has ToG questions, comments, suggestions, etc link them to either this post of the PDF post. I'll read them tomorrow.
>>
Infernal guy now that I've had time to read it your WIP looks good. It's going to be one of those Jumps where there is so many things I want to buy yet I can't. Going to have think really hard on my choices.

By the way when do you think you'll update?
>>
Asked this a long while ago but I'm checking to see which way the wind is blowing now. Would there be any backlash against a homebrew sci-fi setting for a jump?
>>
>>50192504
Ah you mean the ranking. The ranking is different from elemental affinities. The ranking follows a system of
S Rank - Seven Colors
Special A Rank - Transparent
A Rank - Gold
B Rank - Silver
C Rank - Scarlet
D Rank - White
E Rank - Green (or Jade)

...but honestly, it really doesn't mean squat as far as the actual conflict goes unfortunately. I'll make a note of that in the notes though, thanks for bringing it up
>>
>>50192529
Get ready to give a shitload of detail for it and be subject to pretty intense scrutiny. It's possible to make but you'll have a hell of a time making it acceptable.
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.5.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.5.pdf
1B, 486x500px
No clue who else is still here but the Non-Combatant perk tree is done and I have a feeling when some people see the capstone there might be a little bit of arguing.
>>
Hey, does anyone have the Infernals WIP that was posted a couple threads back?
>>
>>50192663
No. Don't. Change it. SJ-chan didn't succeed in this. You won't. Find a way to not involve other jumps.
>>
>>50192663
>capstone
We already have several methods to grant powers, so it shouldn't be an issue. It may, however, be unbalanced in the context of this jump.

If you do decide to keep it, I would recommend removing this:

>any martial arts related perks you possess worth 300cp or less undiscounted through training.

Because it is 1) iiiiincredibly meta and 2) not really uh... balanced? 300 CP by no means is worth the same amount across jumps, and by no means leads to equivalent purchases. May I instead suggest that you remove that clause and replace with something like "...martial arts that rely upon capabilities greater than a students' base will take longer to train. Those that need special fuel such as Essence or Chi will require them to be able to use such energies already or to attain them elsewhere."
>>
>>50192663
looks good to me
>>
>>50192711
>>50192726
I figured as much. I would think that the limitations I placed on it would make it work though. I'll think of an alternate version in the meantime, but I would like for more people to see it before I make a final decision.
>>
>>50192663
Jesus fuck, I remember getting so good at this game I made my older brother cry like a bitch on a few occasions. Thanks for the memories, definitely jumping this.
>>
>>50192735
Man, just remove it. >>50192726 This guy's comments make much more sense.
>>
>>50192726
I do like your suggestion though.
>>
>>50192742
It does. I'll rework it.
>>
>>50192663
At the very least, in my opinion, you should remove the weird CP restriction. That's the sort of inter-jump gimick that shouldn't be baked in, and it raises more issues than it solves. Personally, i think it would be better to either not have a restriction, or to limit the power of martial arts that can be talked through fluff. Maybe some sort of disclaimer like "truly powerful martial arts will be almost impossible to teach, and could take many mortal lifetimes for a student to learn".
>>
>>50192751
>>50192726
Beat me to it!
>>
Alright I changed it based on feedback (I'll admit to copying the suggestion effectively word for word) and altered some other wording in the perk.
>>
>>50192770
That reads much better, I was going to post a suggestion for similar but you already beat me to it.
>>
>>50192770
Maybe make it "You can also train students in martial arts from other jumps /that you know/." Makes a problematic implication without the last 3 words.
>>
>>50192785
point taken, people around here can be real bad with the "rules lawyering" eh?

I know I messed up because I don't usually receive this level of feedback. Oops.
>>
File: Infernals0.3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Infernals0.3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50192517
Thanks.

Likely going to drop a new WIP tomorrow or the day after, with most or all of the item section done. Depending on how fast I finish that, and if I get more ideas in the meantime.

>>50192674
Here ya go. Nothing new added to this one, it's just what I posted a while ago.
>>
>>50192061
I know that feeling. You'd be amazed how many people completely overreact to happiness worms.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (85KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
85KB, 1016x970px
>>50192858
>perhaps you never lived in a Creation or Hell at all, an... anomaly from Beyond. How… distasteful.
>insulting the drop-in origin

Excuse me u fukin wot, m8? I'll show your inside-out yozi ass what "distasteful" really means, you punk-ass eldritch abomination. The lot of which don't even /deserve/ a capitalized plural-noun.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50192933
Did you expect anything else?

Do not worry, I'm sure we can repurpose you into something useful to the Descending Hierarchy.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>50192956
Part of me wants to waifu SWLiHN just to prove I did, and that it can be done.
On the other hand, she isn't waifu material.
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.6.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.6.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Well I guess I finished the Drop-In and D-Mob's crew item trees. I really am having a hard time coming up with 600cp items and am thinking of not adding any in. We'll see though.
>>
File: 1469693961496.gif (68KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1469693961496.gif
68KB, 150x113px
>>50192061
As a devout follower of Papa Nurgle, I know that feeling all too well.
>>
>No more national dex
>>
>>50192962
Do you really want your waifu list to become a memetic hazard?
>>
File: Queen in Yellow.jpg (2MB, 2078x3022px) Image search: [Google]
Queen in Yellow.jpg
2MB, 2078x3022px
>>50192994
Since Hastur is in my waifu list technically it already is.
>>
>>50192998
Do you think your Waifu could ask Nyarlahotep to not obliterate me if I were to ever come back to the Lovecraft universe?
>>
>>50192998
Nyarly hates the other Old Ones, so that would just make Nyarly come at you harder.
>>
>>50193030
Mhm, mhm. Alright that settles it. I am never going back there.
>>
>>50193030
Errr I meant to link to >>50193013
>>
>>50192956
Reminder that SWLIHN is literally an imouto brocon.
>>
>>50193013
The most merciful thing you could do in the Lovecraft universe is to speak the Deplorable Word and hope that it isn't limited to Earth.
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.7.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.7.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hey, items are done I guess. So are companions. Now onto drawbacks!
>>
So I'm curious. Is anyone actually making jumps of my favorite PS1 games ever?

Those being: Xenogears, Star Ocean, and Legend of Dragoon.

I would seriously be so fucking hype if jumps of those games came out...
>>
>>50193097
How are you doing this? It takes me a good month to come up with a good perk line, and you make an entire jump in half a day. Are you real?
>>
>>50193108
Do not worry, I am barely sure that i'm real myself.

In all honesty, it is a major help that I am intimately aware of the setting I am making jumps for. Do you wanna know how many times i've played through Def Jam FfNY in my life? TOO MANY!
>>
>>50193105
>Xenogears
Oh you poor child. You're going to be so disappointed.
>>
File: Weltall.png (853KB, 763x986px) Image search: [Google]
Weltall.png
853KB, 763x986px
>>50193140
I already am, because there's no jumps yet.

D:
>>
>>50193105
Your telling me, I'm waiting for someone better than me to make a Zone of the Enders jump.
>>
>>50193105
Xenogears was claimed by SJ-Chan as far as anyone knows. Star Ocean used to be claimed in the distant past, but I'm no longer aware of whether the claim holds. Legend of Dragoon I don't think is claimed.

>>50193159
A nice Zone of the Enders jump would be nice to see, yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 800x624px
>>50193068
...s-shut up, Ebby
>>
File: Disgust.png (103KB, 198x234px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png
103KB, 198x234px
>>50193190
>Xenogears was claimed by SJ-Chan as far as anyone knows. Star Ocean used to be claimed in the distant past, but I'm no longer aware of whether the claim holds. Legend of Dragoon I don't think is claimed.
>>
>>50193105
Someone was talking about Star Ocean in thread 1068.
>>
>>50193241
Whoops, managed to click post before typing.

SJ-Chan better not fuck it up! Literally my #1 favorite game ever.

(My reaction images taken from the translated version of Xenogears Perfect Works)
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.8.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.8.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I really think it could use some more drawbacks. Regardless it's pretty much done. So here you go, a Def Jam Fight for New York jump.

I'll see if I can't put some more into it tomorrow. But for now it's effectively done.
>>
>>50193241
I'll withhold any judgement until I see a finished product. It'll be amusing if they take so long with it that I actually finish a Zone of the Enders jump out of boredom.
>>
>>50193251
Yeah. I can't wait to see your reaction.
>>
>>50193413
If and when it comes out, I shall return with Xenogears/Xenosaga reaction images to entertain, I promise.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50188584
Unfortunately my knowledge of Donkey Kong is limited to the DK rap and watching Matt & Pat scream about the Lightning Banana so-nothing stands out.

As for Mario-pet Yoshi? I forgot if Yoshis are canonically sentient or not, but I'm pretty sure they are. So-companion Yoshi I guess.

Also Dirge made an FF14 jump, but FF5's fair game.

...huh, I don't know what's weirder: The fact that Exdeath used to be a tree, or that I just realised the Curse-Rotted Greatwood from DS3 is literally him if he never learned to wear pants. And got obese, crippled and gonnorhea.

>>50193030
>Nyarly hates the other Old Ones
>So that would just make Nyarly come at you harder

...wait, what?

WHAT?

>>50192916
Zouken pls

>>50191857
As a general rule? The sound of silence.

I save the music for special occasions.
>>
>>50193524
AS. IV means 4, not 14.
>>
>>50193524
>Nyarly stuff
Dunno what Justice is smoking. Nyarlathotep doesn't hate other old ones anymore then he hates anything below his class of being. He'd fuck with anything if it amused him or achieved whatever goal he had, barring the like 4-5 guys above him, most of whom are varying sorts of imprisoned or retarded.
>>
File: xR9Mitm-1.jpg (3MB, 1818x2494px) Image search: [Google]
xR9Mitm-1.jpg
3MB, 1818x2494px
Need help making a stand, whats your stand guys?
>>
>>50193557
JoJo or CoCo? Main difference there is whether it gets Awakened/Reqiuem or Remastered.
>>
>>50193557
I made a bunch of these for fun once. One of my favorites was called Spellbound. I forgot the stats but it's power was Paranoia manifestation. Basically if I could frighten you in to believing something for even and instant it would become reality. So if I pointed behiend you and screamed BEES! and you turned to look, there would indeed be bees
>>
>>50193557
Well I have two dumps:
http://pastebin.com/vhy4kvsc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12QI6MvAcUUxFnNuj0vhK733qmtItcxhhZMYYYRSlLms
The main important bits of context are that the first chain picked up a perfect memory early, so decided to have the Stand play off of that. Second chain was more seat of pants sort of affair but had a lot of fun mispresenting his abilities and so ended up with that. Also Jormungandr and Cantus were both hordes of Mind Worms. I'm honestly kinda scared of what Desty was doing with Heaven's Divide.

Current chain is yet to hit Jojo yet, so right now I lack one.
>>
>>50193606
Jojo but coco is one I need too (also super sayan hillary vs jojo stand trump fight is an awesome manga)

>>50193625
Thank you.

>>50193619
That is literally a scary thought.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50193535
Oh, right.

Whoops.

>>50193544
Thought so.

>>50193557
Here's the JoJo one: http://pastebin.com/tRPWU9DP

...I feel really silly in hindsight, because I used the base ability for, like, half a decade TOPS before upgrading. So much overthinking, so little point.

My CoCo one does something similar to the above's Requiem form with [MELODY] and [QUALITY], but I dunno if Remastering differs from Awakening/Requiem/Acts. Apparently the Warden's is basically a Reality Marble?
>>
>>50193625
And whoops, missed that iPad failed on the copy for the Stand paste and instead posted the Trump paste. http://pastebin.com/MGRBDQUu for the actual paste.
>>
>>50193646
I won't touch any of the earlier FFs if Lyco is doing them anyways haha.
>>
>>50193557
My Jojo stand is [IT'S A MYSTERY], which confuses people who see it (people who can't see Stands simply become confused when they look in its direction). It has a ghost-like appearance. In its Requiem form it actually erases memories or records of myself and itself.

My Coco stand is [PRINCE ALI: REPRISE], and it reverses the direct effects of "magic", ie: [STAR]-based powers in that setting. But it has fairly strict limits - like it can repair someone's wounds if they are created by a [STYLE], but if that person is killed by a [STYLE], it just repairs their body and doesn't bring them back to life, and the beams of [REPRISE] are actually pretty easy to dodge. It looks like a gold, anthro cobra.
It has not been remastered, and I don't think I'll like what it becomes if it ever does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBXU8-P5EY4
>>
>>50193253
Soon. Soon the Hip Hop jump can begin.
>>
>>50193253
Do we get to take Rage as a companion if we beat the drawback?
>>
>>50191966
Are you keeping the claims on stuff you didn't start working on yet? Or are you planning to full stop after finishing them?
>>
>>50193253
...hey, SkullSlime, are you up to helping a poor jumpmaker with a writer's block and stuff?

Know anything about Transistor?
>>
After the discussion from last night, I've decided to do a Ghost Rider Chain.

Jump 1: Skulduggery Pleasant

Detective - 100

Pick A Name, Any Name - 100
Tailor Made (I need some cool biker leathers, obviously) - 200
Doors Are For People With No Imagination - 0
No Skin, Just Bones (Need to skelly, obviously) - 300
If You Think You're Hard Enough - 200
Sword Skills - 400

Dimensional Shunting (Fleeing the world will not allow them to escape their Penance!) - 300

Alternate History (Many here will face Judgement.) + 600

Jump #2: Adventure Time

Adventurer - 0

Hero Heart - 0
Elemental Monarch - 600

Demon Blood Sword - 200
Ax Bass - 200

Jump #3: SMT

Demon - 0

Demonic Union - 200

Herald - 800
Tyrant - 500
Fiend - 0

Two Steps From Hell + 200
Sick Little Puppy + 200
I Can Still Get Smashed + 100

Jump #4: Dresden Files

Wizard (Dat Soulgaze) - 200

Tiger's Soul (With constant Soulgazed and a Denarian, I'm going to need it) - 600
Clued In - 0
Power To Burn - 150
Refined Spellcasting - 150

Magical Focus - 100
Blackened Denarius (I need Hellfire) - 300

Big Old Apocalyptic Trilogy + 600

Jump #5: Young Justice

Superhuman - 100
Human - 0

Power Combination - 300

Drain No - (200)
Regeneration - (100) 200
Immortal - 150
Toggle - 50

Costume - 0
Vehicle - 200

Now that the basics are out of the way, which jump is it off to, now? Who will pay for their sins first?
>>
>>50194359
Akame ga kill
>>
>>50194371
Okay, well my knowledge of that is limited to a parody of the first few episodes, but I'll try.

Jump #6: Akame Ga Kill

Military - 0

General Level Potential - 0
Killing Intent - 0
Bury Them - 200
Naturally Skilled - 100
Good With a Blade - 100

Teigu (Chain) - 0
>Extra Dimensional Storag - (100)
>Enhanced Striking - (50)
>Ammo - (100)
>Durability (50)
>Utility - (200)
>Elemental Creation (Fire) - (200)
>Cutting Power - (300)

>Philosopher Stone - 600

>This world is corrupt, a writhing cesspool ruled by filth. One by one, the elite will be faced with their evils, will feel the weight of their sins, and be snuffed out.

Where to now?
>>
>>50194521
Undertale
>>
>>50193557
When did trump get a stand? Is there more to this?
>>
>>50194277
I'm keeping the claims on remaking Code Geass and Familiar of Zero. The rest are just things I'd like to do if no one else does. I'm just taking a long breather before throwing those and the DLC together.
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (359KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
359KB, 1500x1972px
>>50194705
>>
I've been wondering... Are people happy with the current version of Generic Dungeon Builder?
I had a few tweaks in mind, a couple of new drawbacks, but i want to know if people feel it needs any bigger changes.
>>
>>50191857
Since Black Dynamite it's usually funk and soul songs, mostly instrumental with the occasional vocal bit about whatever I'm doing.

Are there any music perks that give you free rein to decide?

I mean I've still been relying on machines to play my music for my normal stuff which is pretty diverse. Lot of post-punk in there.
>>
>>50194705
>>50194792
Wasn't Trump getting menaced by that eagle the real world equivalent of the arrowhead killing him?
>>
>>50194802
Oh, woe is me - to never finish the dungeon of my own even in time for the update! The suffering, the despair!

I am sure you came up with something good to add and change. Sounds great!
>>
>>50194802
Do what you want. More is allays better for me.
>>
File: Trumpsama2.png (440KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpsama2.png
440KB, 800x1296px
>>50194705
Just after he became the most powerful player in YGGDRASIL.
>>
>>50194705

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi

It is amazing.
>>
How do you know when you have gone crazy with power?
>>
File: cet.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cet.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>50194959
>that file name

I guess it's mostly when your priorities shift as a result of accruing power or if you get wizard eyes or something.
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50194959
When you create a sentient Bydo-Zerg with hyper-intelligence, a fuckton of tech augmentation along with a self-sustaining Mantra loop reactor, and absolutely zero failsafes. But you decide: 'it's okay, they're friendly and loyal to me, it won't be a problem!'

And then you get crushed by a moon.
>>
>>50194995
Someone asked in the last thread, but I don't know if you saw it or not. Would you be willing to put in a 0 point drawback into HP for a fanfiction jump?
>>
File: Trump Helck.png (837KB, 869x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Helck.png
837KB, 869x1232px
>>50194705
>>
>>50194906
>http://m.imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi
>It is amazing.
It's beautiful.
>>
>>50195058
Where's this from?
>>
>>50193253
Skull Slime, the TUPAC and BIGGY SMALLS drawback is not real hip hop.

Black people don't say afterlife. They say "Another Dimension"
>>
>>50195075
>"Another Dimension"
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-Jq6X6p-g
>>
Last Time on Restarted Chain!
Santa Claus, Dracula, and Cerberus walked into a bar. There were no survivors.

This Time!
Can Raven endure the most horrifying torture known to mankind? The Ten Year Wedgie?!

Jump 10: Kill La Kill - Punishment Round

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ux53bbVXs

Drawback: Misunderstood (+300)
Jumper: *Various disgusted noises*
Drawback: Paparazzi (+100)
Raven: *Intense disgusted noises*

Club: Academic - Library Maintenance Club (Rolled)

J: That doesn't sound like a real thing.
R: Shush! Taking care of the library is an important duty to the lifeblood of a school.
J: You just want to read all afternoon.
R: You say that like it's a bad thing.

Background: Sunday Best (800, 600)
+ Kamui (Free)
+ Conservatively Dressed (Free)

R: I'm not wearing that. [See attached picture.]
J: Not much choice in the matter, I'm afraid.
Wakana: I'll wear him! He looks so cute and sexy!
R: Over my dead body!
J: Just remember you said that when you see it transformed.
R: Trans-Transformed?
> "Bippity-Boppity-Boo!"
R: That's just... lewd! There's nothing too it but fishnet stockings and a few patches of armor!
J: Wow. I'm amazingly see-through and skimpy, even by Kill La Kill standards.
> "Oh, well, I do try to impress."
R: I'm not-
W: Oh~ My~!
R: "... FINE!"

Classmates (300, 300)
W: We're going to school!
Yamato: Will they let me bring my friends?
W: No, I think you'll have to leave your necromantic horde at home dead.
Y: Awwwww..... *Initiate puppy dog eyes mode*
W: No, not the eyes. Okay, fine, you can bring Cerberus. But don't tell Yoro.
J: I'm literally standing right here.

Tailor (300, 0)
J: You're giving me the ability to safely work with life fibers, but not the fingers to do it with until after the Jump is over?
> "Yes, I think it's delicious irony."
J: You could have at least given me something useful instead.
> "Now now, I think I've given you enough already."

[1/2?]
>>
>>50195057
People ask every couple of months.

Answer is always no as I think it could probably be used as a way to acquire more power and because the jump is supposed to be of the setting rather than what some guy on the internet thinks the setting should be like.
>>
>>50195138
What if there was a caveat that you couldn't acquire more power than possible via the original canon and / or jump perks?
>>
>>50195154
A slight tweak in mechanic can potentially be abused even if it doesn't make anything more powerful in and of itself.

Concerns about abuse not withstanding I also just don't like the idea. As far as I'm concerned your job as a jumpmaker is to present the setting and that's it.
>>
>>50194906
This needs to be a jump.
>>
>>50195073
Trump: a Jumper's chronicle.
>>
>>50193253
If we already have Zaibatsu with us from YouTube jump, can the Coming of Zaibatsu have us fight UNSTABIAZ instead?
>>
>>50194959
>...Okay, fine! You want an Anti-Life Equation tattoo, we'll get your goddamn Anti-Life Equation tatto!

>Mother Harlot: "As an expert on this subject, I can say with 100% certainty that yes, you are a raging turboslut, Jumper."

>I think I'm missing something here. How exactly did you went from 'torturing the Skullheart' to 'Magical Girl Malefor-tan'?

>Alright, I'm done watching that planet's continental drift, what did I miss?

When you say any of the above, really.
>>
File: (「・ω・)「.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
(「・ω・)「.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
>>50194959
When you get bored one day and decide to burn your free time by going on a years-long quest to build a harem consisting of every single reasonably attractive person between the ages of 15 and 40 currently alive on Earth. And you begin your quest by initiating Phase 1 and conquering the entire planet in roughly four hours.
>>
>>50194959
When your roving undead hordes deliver pizza to everyone after you conquer the world because you thought it'd make everyone love you more and stop revolts.
It worked
>>
>>50194959
When you realize the things you build out of boredom are civilization leveling abominations. Even the cute ones. Especially the cute ones.
>>
File: 9a5fe8f82e848fbff905488383490bbb.jpg (296KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
9a5fe8f82e848fbff905488383490bbb.jpg
296KB, 827x1169px
>>50195110
Story Time:
We're just a bunch of no-stars, no-starring it up around this crazy freaking school. Of course the disciplinary committee has an issue with Raven's non-standard dress. Gamagori bursts his massive frame into the library at least once an afternoon to rail on her about it. Apparently it's not worth his time to do more than lecture though, because there's this new student causing a ruckus and at least Raven has the decency to join a club like a law abiding productive member of society and what do you mean I'm being too loud DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM I'll deal with you after I track down the uniform thief!

Gamagori outbursts aside, Library Maintenance Club is a pretty quiet, civil affair. At least it is compared to the world outside. The club isn't even worth issuing a 2-star uniform, so mostly the members are just book enthusiasts and knowledge buffs. Wakana takes it upon herself to infiltrate the Sewing Club where she demonstrates surprising talent. I secretly suspect she is using her Shaman powers to channel several ghosts of former Sewing Club members, but I let her have her fun. Yamato bounces between clubs. He keeps getting kicked out of them. The Gardening Club didn't appreciate his use of bones as decorative accents. The Occult Club disbanded after he taught them real necromancy and showed them it actually worked. Biology Club found him gnawing on a femur and freaked right the hell out. Eventually he ended up in the Library Maintenance Club too, just so we could keep an eye on him.

We watched, but didn't get involved, as the main crew went about their shouting, fighting, painful training ways. Ryuko was far too high energy to mesh well, though we all agreed she was certainly cute enough to be worth interest. Oddly enough Wakana showed particular interest in Nonon. She was too tightly entwined with her group to suggest taking individually though.

[2/3]
>>
>>50195272
Not getting involved turned out to not be an option, in the end. While we did try to keep the conflicts with Nudist Beach limited to outside school grounds and out of sight, eventually Ryuko was convinced we were a threat and pointed in our general direction. Don't ask me how they pulled that off because I really have no idea. Raven was forced to reveal my nature as a Kamui and together we revealed several otherworldly powers just to keep my cloth away from that deadly scissor sword. Up to that point our Shaman powers has been enough to fend off Nudist Beach, but Ryuko proved, as always, to be a few steps above the rest.

She demanded explanations about, well, everything. Raven tried to remain evasive, calling me a prototype unit that was a little more unstable than most, which is why she didn't use it much. Ryuko didn't buy it and was well on her way to accusing us of being her father's murderer before we pointed out we didn't have the other half of the sword.

It was only a few weeks later that all the shit really started hitting the fan. As the end of the series approached with, frankly, startling rapidity, we did out best to help out the war effort. Raven complained about the amount of skin she was forced to show to fight and continually asked why she couldn't just use her other powers. I lied and said it was to help her blend in more and keep people from asking questions. Look, don't judge me until /you've/ been worn by an attractive woman you've admired for the better part of 90 years.

We did manage to sneak several large bundles of Life Fibers into the Warehouse before the final battle destroyed/assimilated all of them. We gathered a surprisingly amount, when I looked at it after the fact. A lot of it was in the form of regular clothing, but we did manage to sneak an entire spool of the stuff out from the Sewing Club. Refining and experimentation would be required, of course, but we did come out with a lot of Fibers.

[3/4]
>>
File: 6380dd84f00b43814bec001ec1d5f0ed.jpg (138KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
6380dd84f00b43814bec001ec1d5f0ed.jpg
138KB, 800x1132px
>>50195402
After the final battle, there was not much else to do but help rebuild. I think Ryuko resented me for surviving where Senketsu did not, but there wasn't much I could do about that. Wakana did attempt to gift Ryuko with a scarf reminiscent of the fallen Kamui. It was rejected, though appreciated. Raven and I set to work helping to clean up the destroyed town and school with my Construction Arts. Being clothing at the time complicated matters until we worked out a way for me to channel the ability through the clothing's link. In the end, we had to stop even that, as my constant need for blood to maintain the link proved too taxing.

There were spurts of action here and there as Life Fibers made tentative probes on the planet. We responded, mostly because we were the only ones who could really fight them anymore. Other than the last few Nudist Beach members, who spent more time annoying us than responding to real threats.

All in all, the years after the main story were pretty boring and uneventful. I still never got tired of being worn by Raven though. I think there's something wrong with me.
>>
File: c9e.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
c9e.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>50195402
>>50195491
>>
>>50195570
I love how this gif has become code for dirty-dirty.
>>
>>50195638
Personally I like this one a little better, but yeah.
>>
>>50193557
>hallelujah it's raining men
>inflicts genderbending and extreme pain with every punch
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>50193524
>>50193544
Really? I would swear, I must be mistaken then.

>>50194906
That is insane.

>>50194959
See >>50195267

>>50195206
>Bernie is Sanguinius
That don't make no sense.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50194959
Funny story, that. This takes me way back.

Aeons ago, I met a farmboy who barely survived an assault on his village. In his dreams I told him his future-no more and no less. And that is how I literally traded futures-and pasts/presents, the Pattern is weird-with Rand al'Thor.

That wasn't it.

I looked a broken man in the eye, and he willed me his power for final death. I allied with a woman who wanted to become God. I cast out the corruption within myself, and sent it back at my foe's pawns.

That wasn't it.

With Lanfear's aid, I first warped the Choedan Kal into an angel slayer, then aimed it at the darkness beyond reality. With Ishmael's bequest, I bound the Dark One in a necromantic vortex of alloyed energies-and distilled it into a form I could absorb.

That wasn't it.

I made war upon the Creator, and it was even easier the second time.

The Wheel of Time ground to a halt.

The Pattern bent to my will.

With free will gone, I rewrote the laws of magic to turn every human into a pure conduit for power. The remaining Forsaken, third-last beings still with free will, played at being lords and scientists rather than a glorified control group.

And every human in existence began forging worlds from Tel'aran'rhiod, and Sa'Angreals from entire worlds.

I looked upon it all, and I knew that I, Lews Therin Telamon, had finally escaped my destiny.

Because in the end, the sad truth is: You don't remember the exact moment. You're too busy wielding it, or looking for more. Deep down, you're afraid of it all being for nothing-so you scream your triumphant defiance at the heavens because ON THIS DAY YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING.

Then you smile, because they can say what they like-but against the odds, you created a world free from violence, pain and suffering that will last forever.

And you're not even really you anymore. And it's okay.

Because when you've truly, truly gone mad with power?

Not even you can be allowed to get in your own way.
>>
File: 19e2c24340adae843577aeb27f79efa9.jpg (536KB, 1042x1600px) Image search: [Google]
19e2c24340adae843577aeb27f79efa9.jpg
536KB, 1042x1600px
>>50194696
Jump #7: Undertale

Ruins
Fallen Human - 200
Human - 0

Blessing of Toby Fox - 100
DETERMINATION - 0
SAVE the World - 300

Fire Magic - 200
Magnifying Magic - 600

The Taste Is Indescribable + 100
Absolutely No Moving + 100
Harder Monsters + 200

The only actual villains here are a serial killing child ghost and a homicidal god flower, right?
>>
>>50195994
Mate, Megalovania is literally the Penance Stare. Wat r u doin.
>>
>>50195994
>Is Ghost Rider
>Punishes people for their sins
>Didn't take Megalovania

Shamefur dispray
>>
>>50195994
You, sir, fail absolutely as a Ghost Rider.
>>
>>50196023
>>50196035
>>50196067
... Goddammit. That's what I get for skimming.
>>
>>50196119
If you don't want to retcon, look for similar things in SMT, Disgaea, Captain SNES, or Hellgate London if you ever get tosses there.
>>
>>50196119
To answer your question, yes. However, we know for sure that the latter is only evil because he lacks a soul/empathy and has been driven insane by his constant time looping as well as how he died. The former is only evil that in the Genocide Run, and might have had some good in them while they were alive or during the Pacifist Run. We don't really know, though.
>>
>>50196145
Nah, I don't mind reconning. Especially since I just did it.

I actually already have the SMT one.
>>
What are my best options for shareable powers? I want to start anext interdimensional cult and giving out powers seem like the most reasonable starting point.
>>
Can anyone tell me who the SMT 1000 CP races are based on (except for Herald, that one was easy) so I can look up some pics?
>>
>>50196218
Tyrant is based off of Lucifer, Lord of the Flies is based on Beelzebub, Fiend is based on the Fiends, and Guardian I'm not sure of. Maybe Kohryu?
>>
>>50196248
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>50196218
Oh boy.

The 1000 CP Tyrant is actually based off three demons. Astaroth, Surt and Arioch. Because they are all Tyrant race and are all major sub bosses of the last Arc of game.

Lord of Vermin is based of Baal Zebul, which is human-ish avatar and different form of Beelzebub, which is what the giant monstrous form is.

Not sure yet about Herald to be fair. I know for sure that boosted Chosen of Raphael is based on Metatron and Jesus Armor is actual thing in SMT and has its own art.

That's as much as I know
>>
>>50196248
Tyrant is not based off Lucifer, anon
>>
>>50196286
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>50196355
No problem,

I think Herald is based of Seraph/Herald race which is angels like Raphael, Michael, etc. HERALDS

Fiends even include a Ghost Rider expy, mind you.

As for Guardian, no idea
>>
>>50195994
Jump #7: Undertale

Ruins
Fallen Human - 200
Human - 0

Blessing of Toby Fox - 100
DETERMINATION - 0
SAVE the World - 300
Megalovania - 600

Fire Magic - 200

The Taste Is Indescribable + 100
Absolutely No Moving + 100
Harder Monsters + 200

Alright, now that that's out of the way, if I haven't done anything else retarded, I need a new toss.
>>
>>50196447
Van Helsing.
>>
>>50196447
You been to Grim Fandango yet?
>>
>>50196447
Overlord
>>
>>50196540
Sure.

>>50196551
No idea what that is, but I'll do it next.

>>50196606
Eh, later. Right now he'd get his chain shoved up his ass if he tried to pay vengeance to AOG.
>>
>>50196447
Infinicon
Earths's mightiest heroes
>>
Actually, where is Van Hellsing? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>50196721
Nevermind, I didn't know it had gotten imaged.
>>
>>50196683
>Infinicon
Why do you hate him?
>>
>>50196320
Yes it is. The description is dead on for Lucifer's demon form. Beelzebub did not have his fly form until SMT 2, so it's not just based on SMT 1.
>>
>>50196213
>Short list of settings with powers that can be granted or taught
--Star Wars: KotOR/Clone Wars/OT (The Force, Cybernetics.)
--Worm (Shard powers.)
--Generator Rex (Nanites.)
--Teen Titans (Mutagens, Cybernetics.)
--X-Men (X-gene Mutations.)
--XCOM (Psionics, Genemods, Cybernetics.)
--Animorphs (Morphing.)
--Killing Bites (Brute Hybrid Surgery)
--F.E.A.R (Psionics.)
--Resident Evil (Virses.)
--Naruto (Chakra.)
--JoJo's Bizaar Adventure (Stands, Vampirism, Hamon, Spin.)
--MCU (Super Soldier Serum, Extremis Formula, Power Armor.)
--RWBY (Aura, Cybernetics.)
--Sims (Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Magic, Human/Plant Hybridization.)
--Full Metal Alchemist (Alchemy, Human/Chimera Hybridization, Homunculi Augmentations.)
--Geneforge (Shaping, Canisters, Magic, The Geneforge.)
--A Certain Scientific Railgun (Esper Abilities.)
--Bloody Roar (Zoanthrope Hybrid surgery.)
--Terra Formers (Mosaic-Organ Hybrid Surgery)
--Bloodborne (Supernatural Blood.)
--Half-Life (Vortessence.)
--Bioshock (Plasmids, Tonics.)
--Bioshock Infinite (Vigors.)
--The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (Magic, Lycanthropy, Vampirism.)
--Avatar: The Last Airbender (Bending.)
--Franken Fran (Powers via Surgery.)
--Pacific Rim (Kaiju Hybridization Mutagen.)
--DC [DCAU setting] (Power Armor, Mutagens.)
--Hellsing (Vampirism.)
--Van Helsing (Infectious monster forms.)
--Assassin's Creed (Supernatural Blood.)
--Medaka Box (Flask Plan Powers.)
--Iji (Nanites)
--Underworld (Werewolf, Vampire and Immortal Viruses.)
--GUNNM (Nanites, Cybernetics, Mutagens.)
--Deus Ex/Human Revolution (Nanites, Cybernetics.)
--Ghost in the Shell (Cybernetics.)
--Halo (SPARTAN Augmentations.)
--Final Fantasy 6 (Magic.)
--Final Fantasy 8 (Magic.)
--Kim Possible (Nanites, Power Armor, Mutatgens.)
--Marvel (Extremis Nanites, The Techno-Organic Virus, Cloned Symbiotes, Iron Man's Armors, Radioactive Spiders, Gamma Radiation.)
--Young Justice (Martian Blood, Mutagens, Reach Scarabs.)
--Ben 10 (The Omnitrix.)
>>
>>50196776
Except the powers are based off descriptions and lore for Astaroth, Arioch and Surt
>>
Can the Ayakashi in Imawabi No Dakini possess his servant without the possession perk? Does this confer your physical powers to the servant?
>>
>>50196891
From what I understand of the setting, the Ayakashi needs Possession to possess even their servant. They can still grant powers through Cooperative Combat without needing to possess them.

As for the second part, I have no idea. The only real possessions we see are with the main girl, who gets nothing for being possessed, and the Wooden Cat girl, who gets a whole host of physical improvements for bonding with the cat. But then, she's a servant and the main girl is not. So I'm not sure.

If I had to guess, I'd say if you were the Ayakashi and you possessed your servant, they wouldn't gain all your physical powers from across the chain. If you want to stretch Cooperative Combat, then maybe you could gift 400 CP worth of them to the body, but that's not really the intent of the perk.
>>
File: ghost-rider-1-198788.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-rider-1-198788.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>50196447
Jump #8: Van Hellsing

Black Forest, Germany
Hunter - 50

Bold As Brass - 600
He Who Fights Monsters - 150
Against The Dark - 300
Judge - 300
Devilish Deals - 300

All Is Lost + 400
Bring The Dawn + 400

>My chain wrapped around the neck of Dracula. Panic seeped into the Monster's eyes as I jerked him forward.
>"You may lack a soul to face true Penance, but corpses and beasts burn as well as anything."
>He burst into a cloud of smoke or fog, but he couldn't escape. My fire lashed out, searing the pitiful wretch to ash. An anguished scream echoed forth from flames.
>A great evil fell silent. I looked to the sky, gloomy ans menacing as it still may be, and felt a grim sense of satisfaction, for I knew that the break of dawn would yet come for mankind.
>>
>>50196989
Which free Companion did you pick up?
>>
File: Zeed_Millenniummon_Xros_Wars.jpg (320KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zeed_Millenniummon_Xros_Wars.jpg
320KB, 680x480px
>>50195256
>Not literally burning the time between you being bored and not being bored anymore.

Do you even eldritch god?
>>
>>50195994
Now go for Overlord and get spiritualist.
>>
>>50196988
It says the Ayakashi origin can't interact with the physical world, does this mean you are a spirit that relies on your companion to protect you for the duration?

Can you use any of your perks?
>>
File: They're fired.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
They're fired.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
Jumpers, have you ever menaced a relatively normal setting as a kaiju/eldritch abomination/etc. out of boredom?
>>
>>50197011
Didn't even look at them. Wasn't planning on taking any companions.
>>
>>50197133
In West Wing, I and my companions terrorized DC and NYC as various flavor of dinosaur. Because fuck politics. Also, humans are tasty.
>>
>>50197120
I dunno man, it's not my Jump. I just read the short series and am making guesses. There's a lot we don't know because the series was killed early. Tossing Jumper mechanics on top of it gets wonky.

Ayakashi, in the series, can't interact with the physical world at all unless they're possessing someone or acting through a Servant. We do see the main Ayakashi summoning small bits of fire and showcasing an elongated tongue while possessing the main girl, but that's all, despite her power supposedly being much greater.
>>
>>50197133
Does becoming a Shinto God in supernatural count?
>>
>>50197195
Did you menace/terrorize the setting? Also, Supernatural seems pretty much the opposite of normal.
>>
>>50197133
Sitcom
>>
>>50197211
Let me rephrase that. Become the god, then 'menace' another setting by going 'oh hey the gods are real'.
>>
There's a way to get multiple stands, right? I think It involved stealing people's body parts?
>>
>>50197444
Deathtrips man you want to put Jesus inside of you
>>
>>50197416
Oh, okay. Then yeah, I suppose that counts.

>>50197444
The Corpse Parts, the body parts of Jesus. I've always wondered what would happen if you collected them all, combined them into one body, and then possessed that body.
>>
>>50197444
Hypothetically you could just use some sort of soul stealing power like Dark Binding.
I don't know if you're comfortable with murder or just stealing pieces of people's souls, though.
>>
>>50197552
>/jc/
>not comfortable with murder
ha
>>
>>50197581
Yeah, yeah, we get it.
>Le evil jumper maymay
Go back to your hole.
>>
>>50197463
>>50197517
>>50197552
I remember someone here mentioning a guy with like, four stands. Something about the arrow, a dog, someone's arm, and then the arrow again.

The arrow killed him the second time apparently.

Also, vague memories of dio getting THE WORLD by attaching his head to someone's body - a joestar, I think.
>>
>>50197444
The only way I've gathered that being a possibility is to utilize some Dark souls soul forging, put someones soul into an item/gem and tap it with the arrow and see what happens. Then formulate a way to enslave the soul to your will and assimilate the gem into your body.

Or you could use temple of thought and combine the Stand and Shinsoo and see what happens when you specialize with the Thorn.
>>
>>50197660
I don't know what the first thing is, but DIO didn't gain The World from attaching his head to Jonathan's body, he would have gained that naturally. Jonathan's Stand was a stronger, more efficient Hermit Purple that DIO used to spy on the Joestars and their allies. The non-canonical Jorge Joestar makes it stronger, allowing one to use it and see the future and past, but only with their bloodline relatives. So I could see my son's life or my father's life, but not my friend's life. If we take that as a power it has, it becomes a very powerful Stand for someone like Jonathan, who's relatives are so key to major events like the Pillar Men's return. Had he survived and gained the Stand, he would have been able to simply view his descendants' lives and prevent any major threat from being a problem. His Hamon would have allowed him to live a lot longer as well (Speedwagon was 89 when he died, and he didn't have Hamon to extend his life and health), which would have given him more time to act.
>>
>>50197660
I think they were talking about Yoshikage Kira.

He has a regular Stand (Killer Queen), then Killer Queen has a secondary ability that lets it turns one of its hands into an autonomous tank. Whatever happens to the tank specifically happens to one of Kira's hands, rather than his whole body like a normal Stand. Then a cat got scratched by the Arrowhead, and Kira puts it inside Killer Queen's abdomen and coordinates with it to combine their abilities. Then Kira got scratched by the Arrow again and got ANOTHER ability.
>>
>>50197660
DIO has at least two stands. Although he was supposed to have all of them at the beginning of the series.
>>
Is one guy in an Iron Man suit capable of beating a Space Marine in single combat?
>>
>>50197811
Which Iron Man suit?
>>
>>50197811
Depends on the suit.

>>50197774
The cat also possessed its' Stand after it died, and that's what Kira put inside Killer Queen's abdomen, very important to note.
>>
>>50197817
One of his normal suits; lift 100 tons, significant armor, repulsors for flight and fire power, etc.
>>
>>50197851
Okay, but I still need to know if it's Cinematic or Comic universe.
>>
>>50197886
Comics
>>
>>50197811
>>50197851
Unless the story is portraying the Marine as the hero Stark fucking slam dunks the Astartes.
>>
>>50197886
I'm fairly certain none of the MCU suits can lift 00 tons except maybe Hulkbuster, but then that's not a "normal" suit is it?
>>
>>50197923
...I just noticed you specified "one guy" instead of the man himself.

Doesn't really change the result unless you mean someone who doesn't actually know how to operate the damn thing, but I feel like I should acknowledge that.
>>
>>50197949
That's not me, the guy who asked the question, but lets say he's proficient in the use of the armor but otherwise a normal person.
>>
File: NO REST.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
NO REST.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>50194959
When you wake up one day and the male birthrate has actually fallen to fucking zero and you DON'T REMEMBER WHAT THE HELL YOU DID TO CAUSE THAT.

I SWEAR I DIDN'T INTEND FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.
>>
So, Dragon Age and Dragon Age: Inquisition. I think they're kind of sub paeans could do with a refresh in light of current Jumpchain mechanics.

Any issues with me retooling them if I keep the thread updated?
>>
>>50197920
Oh boy I have questions:
1. What Space Marine Chapter, is this one of the little Chapters like Star Dragons or are these guys full on original Chapters like the Night Ravens?
2. Is this Space Marine a Veteran or what?
3. What weapons does the Marine have access to?
4a. Does the Space Marine have Psyker powers?
4b. If 4a was Yes then does the Iron Man suits anti-psychic defenses work?

Sorry for asking so many questions but I'm just trying to get a feel for this question.

>>50197927
I wouldn't know. I don't look up feats for the movies.

>>50197949
Since this was Jumpchain I was assuming 'one guy' is 'a Jumper whose been to Marvel Jump but nothing else' so yeah due to my assumption I think he'd be proficient in the Iron Man.
>>
>>50198053
Ask the jumpmaker, not the thread.
>>
>>50198053
As far as I'm aware, the jumpmakers for both of those are still around, so no, you need to ask them.
>>
>>50198053
Inquisition is better than most jumps and the creator of Origins is long gone so you wouldn't be able to get permission.

Not sure if you're trolling or just new but the thread would go berserk and neither would make the drive.
>>
>>50198056
>1. What Space Marine Chapter
Lets say a smurf.

>2. Is this Space Marine a Veteran or what?
Sure

>3. What weapons does the Marine have access to?
Bolter, some grenades, perhaps a power weapon of some description.

>4. Does the Space Marine have Psyker powers?
No an ordinary Astartes not a Librarian, it would be hard to say if they would work considering the difference in the settings.
>>
>>50198053
Go back to your home site, homeboy. Lest your internet-ass get retooled by a bunch of violent nerds on the internet.
>>
>>50194959
I woke up one day to find that everyone was now a human-Angel hybrid, and I didn't remember what I did until one of my companions told me that I got drunk and created a device that spliced everyone's DNA with NGE style Angels the night before.This was in Sitcom.

Oh, and there was that time I re-enacted "You're Only Second Rate" with Alma in FEAR using Heylin Magic and of course Villain Song. That was another sign that I had gone mad with power.
>>
So we have a LoL jump, but do we have anything for DOTA?
>>
>>50197700
Where's temple of thought from?
>>
>>50198094
>Ultramarine Veteran
>Bolter
>Grenades (Krak and Frag)
>Power Sword (General good all-arounder)
>No Psyker Powers

Iron Man suited dude all the way then. Repulsor Beams are bullshit damaging his armor can tank actual tanks shells and he can fly at speed. This is like putting a infantry level Space Marine against a Thunderbolt (Imperial Guards really fast flyer) As long as the guy in the suit isn't like Tony and jobbing hard he'll use fast strafing and stick to the air, which the suit can do on it's own with automated systems but is better when a person is in it.
>>
>>50198112
When you mentioned human Angel hybrids I thought you simply went Angel in NGE and had a drunken night of fun with Lilith
>>
>>50198209
A useless jump.
>>
>>50198250
Wouldn't that just make you merge with Lilith?
>>
File: 1423801155482.gif (108KB, 493x367px) Image search: [Google]
1423801155482.gif
108KB, 493x367px
>>50198053
>>
>>50198209
Binbougami-ga, a jump from Red - which means it 's mere mention has the unfortunate effect of triggering our more autistic thread-lurkers.
>>
>>50198083
>Inquisition is better than most jumps
How.

>>50198074
Who made them?
>>
>>50198377
If you took more than two seconds to look at either of them, you would notice that in fact it says on the front page of Origins and is the very first line in the Notes section in Inquisition.
>>
>>50197211
Supernatural is basically modern earth, senpai.
>>
>>50198377
>Inquisition is better than most jumps
If you seriously can't figure out the answer to this, it's because acceptance standards tend to be different from person to person. If you're going to compare jumps, you end up comparing things like length, prose coherence, quality of writing, internal balancing, mechanics complexity, option variety, and so forth.

If you consider that most jumps use a traditional "4 background 1 companion option random item assortment plus drawbacks" model, then Inquisition would indeed surpass that in several ways. Background complexity for example. Visual orientation. Relative ease of use, and so forth.

tl;dr it's fucking subjective.
>>
What kind of feats can you pull off with a green lantern ring besides the stuff in the wiki?
How does the animated series differ from standard DC?
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.9.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.9.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I've clarified some of the text and added another drawback. I think it should be done. What do you all think?
>>
>>50198053
>I think

>My opinion on these matters more than what other people think

If you're going to retool them, keep them to your fucking self unless you get creator permission. If you can't, then just don't bother bringing them there.
>>
>>50198439
Oh look it's an SB-poster.
>>
>>50198407
I haven't seen either of those people around. So are their jumps open?

>>50198414
It's better because it has more stuff? If that's all it's got going for it, I can easily make a better version.

I'm honestly at a loss as to what makes it a good or "better than most" jump.
>>
>>50198449
Looks good to me, Brosef Stalin.
>>
>>50198449
I think ya' done did good, kid.

How do you make these so fast.
>>
>>50198476
>So are their jumps open?

No, because they made them. And until you get creator permission, you trying to replace them is just going to get rejected.

If you must, make them for your own personal benefit. But you aren't getting them accepted here without protocol.
>>
>>50198472
I didn't get any answers there, I thought I would try here.
>>
>>50198318
Clones.
>>
I want to make artificial devil fruits, and sell them in worm. What kinds of perks would I need to pull the science off?
>>
>>50198503
Fair enough. Maybe I'l just possess an Eva or something, the armor should prevent it from merging with Lilith, right?
>>
>>50198449

Would you mind answering >>50193932 please?
>>
>>50198356
Binbo- what the fuck is it about?
>>
>>50198531
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/BinboGamiGa
>>
>>50198527
I'm going to say no. Rage is an ancient evil and defeat does not mean friendship with him.
>>
>>50198497
Oh. Huh, well you're honest.

As for the questions: Feats-wise, they're basically Plot Tickets - the green lantern rings can do whatever the plot needs them to do in the comics, so long as it projects energy.

Animated series compared to the comics? Dramatically lower-powered, you aren't going to be containing an entire planet's worth of your species' souls in your Ring's light.

>>50198531
You got gods. All kindsa gods. Small gods, big gods, thick gods, short gods, human gods, dog gods, fucking gods (okay not really on that last one).

In Binbougami you have Fortune and Misfortune Energies - which are a big deal and actually influence a lot of the world's metaphysical infrastructural bullshit. Both types of energy do what you'd think, and in that universe you can actually ki-blast someone with good luck. Or bad luck.

As for the manga / anime itself I have no idea, it's still on my backburner to read / watch.
>>
>>50198449

Collected these for you senpai
>>50195210
>>50195075
>>50194309
>>
>>50198476
Once a jump is on the drive, it can't be replaced without explicit creator permission or in some cases being a WIP. Neither are, and epicureanon has been around, just not in immediate memory, which is honestly a lot better than most jumpmakers.

Jumps never become 'open' after being on the drive a certain amount of time.

And if you can't answer what actually makes it better than most, that also means you don't have a perspective on where it is as a jump, which most likely means you don't really have a clue on how to improve them either.
>>
File: amazon1478383803627.jpg (839KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
amazon1478383803627.jpg
839KB, 800x1129px
>>50198576
>thick gods
>>
>>50198581
> If you already have the zaibatsu...
No, this is a different version of the Zaibatsu based around their fighting personas such as Cactus Pat and The Punishment.

>Another Dimension....
Eh, minor gripe. It's fine

> Transistor
My experience with transistor is watching Plague of Gripes draw a sexy chick with the sword from that on Picarto. Sorry.
>>
>>50198541
Ah. Oh well.
>>
>>50198476
>It's better because it has more stuff? If that's all it's got going for it, I can easily make a better version. I'm honestly at a loss as to what makes it a good or "better than most" jump.

If we put it kindly, what you're doing amounts to disrespect. The fact that you can't tell why a jump can be "good" or "better than most" isn't fault with the jump, but rather a fault with you, and whatever standards you're using to mete out judgement. You also seem to be in denial over how subjective standards can be, and or you fail to recognize what the baseline of "what constitutes a jump" is.

Regardless of whether either of those conclusions is true, what you're trying to do right now is replace another individual's work over some arbitrary fault that you see. On top of that, you've taken to insulting their efforts as well by calling them inadequate and boasting about your own ability over theirs.

If you come from SB, you are more than welcome to make your own jump for your own drive over at SB. There is absolutely no point to force it onto /jc/'s drive unless you're doing it for posterity and trying to make a name for yourself by downplaying somebody else's work. This holds true if you're from /jc/. Nothing is preventing you from making a personal jump, but needlessly insulting people is immature behavior.
>>
Hey dirge, are you planning on updating the FFXIV jump when 3.5(5) comes out or are you waiting for the expansion? Also, will you be doing a FFXV jump when that game comes out?
>>
>>50198531
So like >>50198576 said there's all kinds of gods, and everyone has a certain amount of fortune energy and misfortune energy. But the MC has a retardedly huge amount and this gives her the mother of all plot armors if we look on a day-to-day basis. If you have a shitton of fortune energy then you're lucky enough to be really smart, rich, beautiful, that sort of thing. But since she has too much, a misfortune god is sent to get it. Hilarity ensues.

But turns out there's only so much fortune energy a being can hold. If you exceed this amount, you pretty much become a god and fortune energy becomes akin to ki or spirit energy for them. And for some reason the more you have as a god, the taller you get? It's supposed to be funny, until the BBEG shows up and for some reason bodies really start to pile up.
>>
>>50198700
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY JUMP THE FINAL ROADTRIP
>>
>>50198676
Hey dirge I heard you were planning on redoing FFXI, any idea when and can we get a sneak peak?
>>
>>50198700
Car customization section please.
>>
>>50198676
You still haven't explained what makes it good or better than most. If I'm going to make a jump, maybe not this one now, I'd like to know why you think this one is so good.

Were you friends with the jump maker or something? You're really defending it.
>>
>>50198767
Oh just piss off already you blatantly obvious troll.
>>
>>50198767
No, we just defend the rules around here. And before anyone gives you ideas to spout, could you pray tell us what you planned to change, if you're so fantastic at jumpmaking?
>>
>>50198700
I've answered the XIV question before. With the recent plot lore reveals to Eorzea's situation, there's three main plot lines that I'm waiting for further information on - the Primals (general situation), the Ascians (next move) and the Empire (next move). The next update should shed a bit of light on them.

The Mhach instance raid was enlightening in some ways, because it collaborated a lot with what's been said about the state of Eorzea and Hydaelyn's backstory - but a critical part of it hinges on what happens next, so I pretty much have to wait. Right now as fantastic (read: insane) as the plot is, it's still manageable in some ways as far as making an expansion goes - and the updates past early Heavensward provides a lot of side content through the various new dungeons, new minigame mechanics (like Verminion) and the not so successful "side content" like the Island farming.

Actual work on drafting Heavensward probably won't start until I can get a greenlight on what the next patch has to offer. I'm also not envisioning Heavensward as being nearly as large as XIV was, maybe 75 - 150 pages depending on how much content there is to cover over. The lore collection process has begun, but with XIV there's a lot of fact checking and probing around on Japanese and English sites, so even that takes a fair bit of time.

As for FFXV, I have no plans at the moment, due to not having the appropriate resources at the moment to actually get the game when it comes out. I can watch Japanese let's plays and English let's play without any issues, but honestly playing the game would be more enjoyable. I can say that the worldbuilding in it looks very good, but while I'm interested in it, I'd want to get a lot more information on it if I'm to make something that can be representative of the world, the director's commitment to the world, the characters, and the history that's been put into this game. So everything from foundation up should be tailored with care.
>>
>>50198803
By the way, were you able to get your hands on a copy of the lore book? Cause if you haven't yet, I think you should try to, as it would probably help a lot for the update/DLC
>>
>>50198750
I believe aionon is redoing XI (since it was him to begin with), and no, I haven't discussed anything about XI with him. My current batch of jumps is mostly a set of rather small IPs, and the only FF on there isn't from a mainstream series.

I strongly believe that aionon can do a good job of the series, given his passion for it in the past, but his obligations in real life can make things challenging. I think as far as that goes we can only be understanding, and I understand his position fully, considering my previous work contract was pretty bad as well.

>>50198767
>You still haven't explained what makes it good or better than most.
I don't think you've read my first post with any care at all if you still don't understand the subjective nature of analyzing a jump that isn't your own. At this time, I hope you recognize that you are stubbornly insisting that people should translate a subjective perspective into something objective - when you yourself, haven't done anything remotely close to that.

Evidently you also aren't very familiar with this place, because if you were, you would know that the standards I hold for my own jumps are very different in comparison to others.

>Were you friends with the jump maker or something? You're really defending it.
Epicure and I never spoke to each other on a regular basis, no. I'm not really defending it so much as I'm pointing out to you that what you're doing is a show of pointless disrespect. If it were somebody else, say SJ-Chan and her Lost Odyssey, I'd still say the same thing.
>>
>>50198074
Where is Wanderer? Do they go by a different name now?
>>
>>50198872
Yeah I'm looking to get it, probably a bit later though. I missed the window when it first came out unfortunately - but it looks absolutely gorgeous, to the point where even if the Japanese post up nearly everything that's in there into an @wiki, I'd probably still get it just as memorabilia
>>
>>50198728
How huge does the power level get?
>>
>>50199114
I'm more familiar with the former, but I'm going to be busy working on Paper Mario since I'm making it into a much larger project than my previous jumps.
>>
>>50199130
Ignore the fuckup of spoiler.

and perfectly understandable. I hope you will at least speak up when Wips happen
>>
>>50198625
Don't you mean Cracktus Pat?
>>
>>50199129
It's hard to say, but the BBEG seems to have no problem taking out a bunch of gods like he was just cleaning up his house. There's gods that get to be the size of multi-story buildings (like we're talking those huge buildings you see banks set up shop in) and concepts like luck, space, bonds, and all sorts of stuff get twisted and fucked to high hell. You can even spatially seal off a land and deify it, murdering anyone who's not a god by instantly vaporizing their body and leaving their soul.

And the jump doesn't seem to put limits on it. You could overload yourself and become a god on day one, even if it's encouraged to slowly increase your container limit first to get a larger payout. This setting and the jump seems to focus on the zany weirdness and the audacity luck energy can bring, but there's a ton of bullshit you can do if you just do the research.
>>
I'm looking for a perk/item that lets me change other people's gender at will.

I know I read a jump that had this but ofc I can't find it now. Any recommendations?
>>
>>50198956
I don't think Wanderer ever had a name in thread, maybe it was something other than Wanderer and I never noticed.
>>
>>50199234
Unholy Heights
>>
>>50199234
KND and Unholy Heights. 40k's Biomancy and Marvels Shapeshifting Beams would also work, I imagine.

You are a horrible person.
>>
>>50199234
PS238
>>
>>50199222
So gods are basically people who got huge on energy like in Dark Souls?

What is exactly BBEG's power or strategy
>>
Is there anything that works like Fan Favorite in Disgaea that lets you change your eye-color at will? Besides shape-shifting.
>>
>>50199278
BodyMod has an option for that, and any of the shapeshifting perks would probably do the trick as well.
>>
>>50199264
BBEG seems to be "give Aizen absurd spirit power" and use the spatial seal plan, only he fills it with his own fortune energy variant so it gives him a giant power boost while he's inside. He's murdering everyone just so he can have a place for him and his waifu to spend eternity in and he isn't bothered by the fact that he's murdering tens of thousands of people for it. It's telling that out of everyone in the series, he is literally the only character who is never funny or cracks a joke.

>>50199255
Don't you go springboarding on my post, shitbag. I'm just pointing it out.
>>
File: sigama.jpg (535KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
sigama.jpg
535KB, 566x800px
>>50196891
Possession was intended to approximate Dakini's use of Toume, letting you work around your inability to interact with the world but not entirely overcome it. In that capacity, your host body receives all of your abilities but /only/ against spiritual entities or when in spiritual realms.

Wooden/Sleeping Cat's fusion slipped my mind while writing the jump, honestly. If I ever get around to cleaning it up, there'll be some text added to [Possession] stating that it can be expanded to include the sort of deal Miike got if you put in some dedicated time and effort (akin to how [Boon] expands over time).

I've still got Suisei no Gargantia and Cortex Command: Mods Edition in line before that even has a chance to happen, though.
>>
Both KND and Unholy heights have the semi-problem that they retcon memories.

But still thank for the quick replies.
>>
>>50198920
Thanks for the reply! need to talk to aionon about it then, has he been around lately?
>>
>>50199470
I last saw him several days ago on IRC, but we used to post pretty often without our names, so he might catch you on the thread?
>>
So who's picking up black crusade since it's clear we're never getting it by now?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 517x600px
>>50199288
Did you just say Aizen?
>>
>>50199590
Your mother, after she gets off my dick for more than a few seconds.
>>
>>50199631
But anon, knowing his mother the chances are zero that she'll get anything done before getting on another dick.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
[Chibi Robo]

Drawback: Animated Animosity (1200)

Rolled Museum

Drop-In

Needle and Thread (Free)
Green Technology (1100)
Chibi-Engineering (900)
Miasma Meter (600)
Chibi-Robo Game Collection (Free)
Trash Collector (500)
Don Ghost's Casino Pass (300)
Exhaustia Factory (0)

"At last, we meet Jumper! Behold: The very instrument of your destruction!"

Oh. It's a jihadist Mr. Potato Head. Neat!

"As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teddy bears across the USA and my secret weapon is being delivered now so you better prepare for the storm, loser! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life! It could come anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands!"

Sure. Hang on, is that a remote control plane in the sky?

"INDEED! I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on your Warehouse, and I have over 300 confirmed hits!"

Wow. That water balloon sure was scary. Alright, it's been fun but I really gotta do science now.

"Hey! Hey, put me down! Where are you taking me?"

Where you belong, buddy. Don't worry, you'll like it there.

And then I threw my latest assassin in the trash with all the other toys for recycling.
>>
>>50199631
>>50199652
Point of order: I'm scheduled to give his mom a pair of Arabian Goggles tonight. Been saving up for a while, so this needs to happen.
>>
>>50199685
Oh shit, so it's going to be an even longer while before it gets done.
>>
File: Scatavore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatavore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Alright I've got it.
>>
>>50199400
It was in the Disgaea jump.

to quote
"Dark Assembly Ticket [200, Discount for Netherworld] – Oh, this is a little bit early. It wasn’t supposed
to be in this section...wait, no, this isn’t what I ordered at all! Sent it back, damn it!
“The Dark Assembly is a fickle beast...and often involves a lot of pointless politics and troublesome
bureaucracy.” Vyers says, folding his arms and nodding.
Well, might as well get some use out of this. So I’ll give you this ticket if you pay for it. What it does
is...well, it changes the gender of the person you use it on. They’ll be fully aware of the change, too.
Good for pranks or confusion, I guess. Can be used once a day."
>>
>>50199685
>>50199706
But seriously, why haven't we gotten an update on it. With how much Red likes to show off, you think we would have gotten word on something, but her last post was on the 4th and her last WIP was on October 30th. What's the deal? We haven't even heard anything on MCU and it's really outdated.
>>
>>50199278
Technicolor Eyes from Cardcaptor Sakura.
>>
>>50199914
Wasn't that a one-time change, though?
>>
>>50199685
>Arabian Goggles
Curse my sudden yet inevitable curiosity.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
[Ruroni Kenshin]

Drawback: The Burning Times (1300)

Citizen, age 24

Honest Work: Bird Store (Free)
Like a Fox (1200)
A Doctor's Care (1000)
A Tender Heart (700)
Sakura Garden (400)
Heart of the SwordX3 (100)
Medicinal Supplies (0)

Chie, we're closing early today. Also the bar burned down so-might wanna lie low for a while until the samurai move on. We're opening just as early, tommorow, though. These immortality pills aren't gonna sell themselves.

Yep. I'm just a hunble herbalist, doing herbalist things. Like not dying brutally in the regime wars going on right now. Anyway, here's some panacea and there's the key to the secret flat I've built into the floor for reasons. Don't forget your rent.

Yaeh, it's gonna be rough out there for a long while. What, fight? Nah. I've drawn my sword in wars where universes were at stake. I've gone to war with things that ate gods for breakfast. This is just a backstreet brawl between idiots who think quick draw is the be-all and end-all of fighting. I'm like you, man. I'm DONE. And I'm staying done until-

-hey! Hey, get the FUCK out of my garden assholes! Those herbs are patented! Alright FINE, enjoy your trip to space!

...so, still up for a friendly spar?
>>
Does the guy who made the Shin Megami Tensei 1 jump still post here?
>>
>>50199855
Amazingly enough, some people actually have lives outside /jc/. I mean, Nu's taking a good while with Dark Souls 3 and you don't see me complaining.
>>
>>50199984
He lurks in the IRC pretty often.
>>
It's going to be a while before I start posting actual WIPs for paper mario. I want to be sure I do it justice. But I couldn't resist giving you guys this little teaser of my perks outline.
>>
>>50199994
Gotta love them double-standards, anon. Any other jumpmaker can take months to make a jump - hell. We're still respecting OAA's claims for some reason and he's openly fucked off which means the claims are no longer valid. But Red? H'ooooeeeeyyyyyy.
>>
>>50199914
Ah yes, the death trap jump. At least let me preserve my dignity as a jumper by having my opponent look more menacing
>>
>>50199855
We have heard about MCU. She has said, multiple times, that there'll be a part 2, she just has to finish watching the various TV shows.
>>
>>50199959
Yeah, if you've got an really active sense of curiosity you should definitely not unspoiler and Google Blue Waffle
>>
>>50200089
Clearly not good enough proof anon. I need blood samples, USA birth certificate, photo identity, and proof of address. Also social security number and bank account details, we need the lot.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Right so I've just done with the first (or perhaps second) GHQ powers supplement and I'm mostly done with the perks, save for the drop-in 600, so do any of you guys wanna look at the current work being done on German Hollow Quest Jump.
>>
>>50200129
Sure, sounds good?
>>
>>50200129
Go ahead, m80.
>>
>>50197771
I always liked the thought that The World was Jonathan's Stand. When DIO first summons the stand it acts exactly like a stand whose owner is dead, going berserk and rampaging.

That and it bugs me that Jonathan got such a shitty Stand.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50200169
>>50200170
Alrighty then. Here we go:

German Hollow Quest Jump Skelly: http://pastebin.com/Qt9MSjzf

German Hollow Quest Powers Supplement: http://pastebin.com/Sq0SWya6

Hope these meet standards but I will take constructive criticisms as it comes. This is, I'll remind, a WIP.

Someone post the shitposter warning please.
>>
File: don't_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg (13KB, 249x239px) Image search: [Google]
don't_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg
13KB, 249x239px
>>50200197
>>
>>50199732
>>
Would it be too OP if the Worm update had a limited Path to Victory that could only be used in combat situations?
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
Rolled 18 (1d100)

[NuTrek]

Drawbacks: Wrath of Khan, Emotionally Compromised, Stranded! (1600)

Vulcan

Rolled Starfleet HQ

Drop-In

Specialities: Science, Operations, Command (1550)

Kinda a Dick (Free)
Stumbling into plot (1250)
Gel traps (1200)
Ambassador Spock Ship (900)
Narada (300)
Transwarp Beam Equations (0)
Vulcanite Necklace (Free)
Sword (Free)
Phaser Rifle (Free)
Nice Ride (Free)

Just gonna give both of these ships a shot of the ol' Ichor Omega, and watch them come to life. Then we're cruise the galaxy a while, maybe stop by at planet Vulcan or whatever my species' planet.

Kat still owes me a rematch for our last game of hyperdimensional gravity tennis. Rolling to finish this match by smackin' that black hole.

Note to self: The Narada appears to have developed a symbiotic relationship with the....the Spockopter, for lack of a better official name. Like a female anglerfish and its' mate, except less gross and permanent. The ships are currently trying to comfort each other while eating ice cream as the original Narada frantically fires in their general direction.

Note to self 2: Romulans react badly to WE COME IN PEACE signs teleported onto their bridge. We should really just leave and let the kid do his thing.

>>50199984
I haven't seen SMTanon since october but I think he lurks.
>>
>>50200273
We already have Transports, though. Just think of the fastest way to deliver your fist to his face.
>>
I can't seem to find NuTrek on the drive, could someone tell me where it is and/or the exact file name?
>>
>>50200326
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50160502/#50163027

Here ya go
>>
>>50200349
Thanks, is there a reason it doesn't seem to be on the drive?
>>
>>50200322
Yeah but Contessa uses it for defensive purposes as well, also it could be used to fight things that aren't as simple to kill as punching or shooting
>>
>>50200363
Deliver yourself to somewhere safe, move your weapon into the path of the enemy's attack.
>>
>>50200363
"Path, where's the nearest safe place?"
"Path, how do I dodge?"
"Path, how do I bring my hand up to parry this weapon?"

And so on, and so forth.

>fight hings that aren't as simple to kill

Sounds like you're not punching or shooting good enough then, because that's mostly what canon Contessa does.

>>50200356
No idea either, sorry. Could've sworn I saw it in imaged jumps a while ago.
>>
>>50200356
>>50200402
People keep forgetting to upload their shit all the time, and Brutus does a drive check biweekly at the soonest. I'm usually the idiot that uploads most things on off days but i havent had the time either so
>>
File: How Nicol.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
How Nicol.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>50200385
>Deliver yourself to somewhere safe, move your weapon into the path of the enemy's attack.

So, SEED.webm?
>>
>>50200402
>PtV
That fucking skill would be my undoing.

"Path, how can I turn the channel without leaving my chair?"
"Path, how can I do that without a remote?"
"Path, how can I find AAA batteries without leaving my chair?"
"Path, how can I make that happen before Top Chef starts?"
>>
>>50200466
It was in the uploads folder before, it seems like it got lost the last time Brutus went through it.
>>
File: mMdPNgx.gif (174KB, 307x304px) Image search: [Google]
mMdPNgx.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>>50200484
I.

What.
>>
File: What actually happened.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
What actually happened.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>50200514
The SEED remaster from 2010+ is well known for modifying at the very least this scene so Nicol is literally dumb enough to run into a sword for reasons of :
A. "I dont fucking know mang"
B. "Kira is litearlly jesus and we cannot blaspheme the lord"

This is what actually happened
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>50200225
So... no one has any comments on the GHQ Jump and Supplement? Or did it just get bogged down?
>>
>>50200565
Looks pretty great, Imma be a scientist.
>>
>>50200514
In the original Gundam SEED, Kira kills Nicol when his reflexes get the better of him and he goes for a killing strike despite trying to fight just to disable. It's meant to be some big thing in his character arc representing how fighting has become too ingrained into who he is, and how if he wants peace the change has to start with him, or something like that.

In the HD remaster of SEED, though, they changed the scene. Now, Nicol just stumbled into Kira's blade, like an idiot. Because we can't have our protagonist have actual flaws and moral conundrums. Not after his whitewashing in SEED Destiny, anyway, which the remaster was done after. Now he's Jesus Yamato, who can do no wrong.
>>
>>50200498
> Path gets annoyed, orders you to shit your pants.
> "How will that help me?"
> "Just trust me."

> It works perfectly for what you wanted.
>>
File: 1471422673242.jpg (181KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1471422673242.jpg
181KB, 1200x675px
>>50200565
I'd comment, but it's late here and my brain has turned to mush. Will look at it tomorrow?
>>
>>50200565
It looks great, I'm really looking forward to what is available for fullbringers.
>>
>>50200616
I love the Sorceress and Dragon's Crown art in general. I'd love a sequel.
>>
>>50200565
Oh, sorry. In my case, at least, it got bogged down. I'll take a look.
>>
>>50200585
Alright.

>>50200616
Okay. See ya then.

>>50200623
Ah check out the Powers Supplement then.

>>50200641
No prob I'm just trying to get a good idea of what the Thread wants out of this.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50200484
>>50200601
...so basically it's like Wheel of Time if Sanderson was never brought in to point out that Rand was actually kinda turning into a dick over time?

>>50200498
I know, right?

It's the best!

>>50200604
>as you hurridly scramble to find something to wipe with, you step on the winning lottery ticket
>on the way to delivering the ticket you bump into the girl of your dreams
>on your first date, you meet your long lost father
>he's also the owner of your favorite vidya company

"Thanks, Path! Now how do I graduate from college and get a real job?"

>GO. FUCK. YOURSELF, screams the furious Shard

"Alrighty then, here goes nothing!"
>>
>>50200665
J-JOSH?! JOSH IS THAT YOU?
>>
in the dbz jump how high can your power get the perk says you cap a krillian level
>>
>>50200665
>>GO. FUCK. YOURSELF, screams the furious Shard

>"Alrighty then, here goes nothing!"

>in the midst of literally fucking yourself you accidentally assume an ancient secret yoga pose
>pose grants ultimate enlightenment, apotheosis, and fixes that really obnoxious crick in your back

"Path, you're the best! How do I...?"

>inarticulate Shard screaming intensifies
>>
>>50200717
I think you just answered your own question, anon.
>>
>>50200484
I forgot how bad that scene was.
>>
>>50200717
END JUMP
N
D

J
U
M
P
>>
File: what do you mean.jpg (91KB, 394x469px) Image search: [Google]
what do you mean.jpg
91KB, 394x469px
>>50200694
>>
File: WHO KNOWS.jpg (30KB, 432x353px) Image search: [Google]
WHO KNOWS.jpg
30KB, 432x353px
>>50200766
>>
File: 1478327343599.gif (126KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478327343599.gif
126KB, 440x500px
>>50200790
>>
File: 1478875250915.webm (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478875250915.webm
1MB, 960x720px
>>50200803
You know nothing, Jumper Snow.
>>
File: justno.gif (614KB, 414x325px) Image search: [Google]
justno.gif
614KB, 414x325px
>>50200813
>>
>>50200746
i mean can you keep getting stronger after like is it a soft cap or hard cap
>>
File: 1478353732647.jpg (82KB, 650x693px) Image search: [Google]
1478353732647.jpg
82KB, 650x693px
>>50200846
You underestimate my power.
>>
File: mymind.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
mymind.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>50200813
>>
>>50200871
That image gave me cancer.
>>
>>50200717
That's only as a human though. Other races have higher caps (Majin and Frieza race might not have caps at all, considering Frieza became a god after two months of training, and Majins came from a being as old as time itself that got stronger over time despite not training.
>>
>>50200871
That can't be real.
>>
>>50200871
>agekin
>>
>>50200892
Frieza and his family were mutants. You got a point with the Majins though.
>>
File: 1478467819390.webm (279KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1478467819390.webm
279KB, 720x404px
>>50200883
>>50200891
>>50200900
>>50200901
No one can escape me.
>>
>>50200917
>Birds jumping into a sinkhole
The fuck?
>>
File: He looks so tired.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
He looks so tired.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>50200871
>>
>>50200349
>Torpedoes
>They have a blast radius of 300,000 kilometers
>300,000 kilometers

Initial reaction: holy shit?
After googling: oh, just typical "numbers do not match actual results" treknobabble.
>>
>>50200931
Grain silo iirc, also Russia.
>>
>>50200913
Eh, mutants or not, I imagine it would still be possible, it would just take longer. Like, twenty years compared to two months (given that Frieza was born with a power level in the hundreds of millions and you start off at max in the hundreds, if not tens at best)
>>
>>50200955
so just buy frieza race and train like hell
>>
File: 1478467383470.webm (2MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1478467383470.webm
2MB, 1080x608px
>>50200932
>>50200931
>>Birds jumping into a sinkhole
>The fuck?
Sometimes things happen, anons.
>>
File: 155Aaroniero_introduces.png (333KB, 685x514px) Image search: [Google]
155Aaroniero_introduces.png
333KB, 685x514px
>>50200565
Does that head in a jar example for Bizzare Biology make you JUST a head in a jar, Futurama style, or were you thinking something along the lines of pic related? I liked him a lot, even if he was kind of... nothing. So getting to copy that aspect of him would be neat.

I can't speak for GHQ powerlevels, but Physical Boost seems pretty... not great. From what I recall of really really early Bleach, scrub-tier Hollows were a cut above normal humans, even once you strip away their lack of ability to actually perceive the soul-eating monstrosities and defend themselves. Unless it's supposed to be completely separate from the enhancement people can do normally using Spiritual Power and doesn't consume your soul juice to maintain. In which case, that's kinda terrifying and probably worth the price.

For Extra Limbs, is it things that innately just don't work without more, or things that are supposed to be gotten in sets? IE a pair of human legs, 8 spider legs, you get the idea.

No real complaints about anything else I didn't mention.
>>
>>50200955
Wasn't Frieza, like, some super ultra prodigy born as strong as the day we first saw him though?
>>
>>50200961
There's also stamina to consider. Frieza was huffing and puffing after five minutes or less in both his full power and Golden forms. Whether that's because of his mutant form (tons of power, able to quickly gain more power, but absolute shit stamina without training.) or just something their race has, you might want to watch out for that.
>>
>>50200998
Not literally born. He'd matured obviously. But yeah, he apparently never trained at all before he died.
>>
>>50200981
>pic related?
Yes.

>Physical Boost
Separate from the enhancement of Spiritual Awakened and no you don't need to power it.

> is it things that innately just don't work without more, or things that are supposed to be gotten in sets?
Just don't work.

>No real complaints about anything else I didn't mention.
Thanks for the Feedback hope that this clarifies the questions you had.
>>
>>50200998
He was some kind of mutant, apparently. It should be possible to reach his level, but it would take up until the Namek Saga/Revival Saga in order to reach it, and even then you'd still probably be the Vegeta to his Goku.
>>
>>50200948
>300,000 kilometers
That's some Doctor Who "I Can't Believe It's Not Magic™" bullshit.
>>
>>50201010
so stamina training or a severe healing factor to counter act that?
>>
>>50201040
It does.

Thanks for the good jumps, Gaunlet.
>>
>>50201069
No prob.
>>
>>50201067
Best idea I would say. You'd probably fall behind in power but you would be able to outlast him. Think of it like Golden Frieza vs Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Frieza was stronger at first, but Goku outlasted him and turned the tide. The trick is to survive that long.
>>
>>50201101
thanks
>>
>>50201010
It's at least partially because Freeza has never worked hard a day in his life. He's literally not used to going all out.
Once he actually tries, he reaches golden form abnormally quickly, even if you're looking at Goku as an example for how fast power ups should go, but he bolts to go fighting as soon as he does and doesn't take any time to master it.

It's like, do you remember in the Cell Games, where Goku takes his son into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and tells him, "We're going to train to be able to hold Super Saiyan mode indefinitely, so that it's as simple as breathing."
Freeza did the exact opposite of that.

It's possible that his race just has less stamina, we don't know, we only have him and Cooler to base that off of, but Freeza is most definitely just complete shit at stamina in particular. If you practice it at all, you'll probably be better off than he was.
>>
>>50201052
Yeah, I know that, but he was, as said before, a super ultra prodigy. Let's just put what he did in perspective, shall we?

Frieza, In the Frieza Saga way at almost the beginning of Z, was curbstomped by a mere Super Saiyan 1. The next saga had the androids, who were capable of curbstomping an Super Saiyan 1 themselves. Cell, after absorbing a couple hundred people, was capable of soundly beating and absorbing one of them, and soon after beat and absorbed the other one, and was subsequently untouchable by everybody except Goku and Gohan.

The next saga's villain could fight at equal terms with SS3 IIRC. He was subsequently absorbed by his evil half, who proceeded to absorb everyone that could pose a threat to him and massively ramp up in power until he could scream holes between dimensions into existence. This guy was pwned by Vegito.

In two months, Frieza became more powerful then almost everybody listed here (Jury's still out on Vegito).
>>
>>50201211
Prolly stronger than Vegito during the Buu saga. That nigga was introduced before all of the godshit.
>>
>>50201211
>In two months
Hate to nitpick, but it was four months.
>>
File: e238534d118b69a8af279ca0ff0e9052.jpg (828KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e238534d118b69a8af279ca0ff0e9052.jpg
828KB, 1920x1080px
In Gonzo Journalism it says "All Perks are 50%off for respective backgrounds", not mentioning whether you get the 100 CP ones for free.

There don't seem to be 50 CP options though.

What's the deal yo?
>>
>>50201323
oops. yeah, the 100cp perks and items are supposed to be free for backgrounds.
>>
>>50200565
>>50200225
Merging and Aspect Manifestation seem a bit... dunno, redundant isn't quite the right world.
I mean, the only thing Aspect has over Merging is that it gets the memories as well.

I think it wold work better as a sub-perk/upgrade to Merging, unless there's some bonus for taking both?

Also, you should add a note about not having Aaroniero's memory overload problem, before the 'personality death' autist starts crying again.
>>
>>50200565
So assumingly there will be a cp to whatever points you use for power customization.

I really hope there are a lot of good disadvantages. I'm gonna need a lot of points for the build i'm thinking of.

I cannot wait.
>>
>>50201352
>>50200225

Merging gives you the abilities of a spiritual being. Aspect Manifestation gives you everything of any being you consume, albeit you can only use one at a time without Resurrection. They are similar, but distinct.

Though, and this is directed at Gaunlet, that in itself seems weird, since that implies that normal hollows can't use it, even though nothing in the supplementsuggests that some abilities are arrancar only.
>>
>>50201352
Basically, I agree with you but they are, apparently two different powers from all the research I've put into it.

>>50201392
There will be, and you can even already see one of the most inefficent-ish options in A Guide Through the Inferno.

>>50201429
>They are similar, but distinct.
Yeah basically.

>Though, and this is directed at Gaunlet, that in itself seems weird, since that implies that normal hollows can't use it, even though nothing in the supplementsuggests that some abilities are arrancar only.
I'll expand upon my explanation then but basically anything refereed to as Sealed means 'a state less than x'. None of the abilities are locked out as I felt that was kinda dumb to do, just some will have effects when not Sealed.
>>
File: DavyCrockettBomb.jpg (268KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
268KB, 800x640px
Just because i'm curious what are some of the worst waifus fellow jumpers have gotten or can encounter?
>>
>>50200664
Triggered over general powers being general or just canon ones.

Come on man gimme something like pocket sand
>>
>>50201507
I think I saw Case 53 Emma Barnes as someones Waifu at one point.
>>
>>50200237
Why isn't ghast banned from IRC?
>>
>>50201509
>Triggered over general powers being general or just canon ones.
Any suggestions?

>Come on man gimme something like pocket sand
I can't tell if you unironically referencing NewBleach or if you aren't here.
>>
>>50201483

Will there be a way to earn more points for the power?
>>
>>50201613
Yeah. Getting the balance right now is a bitch but I'm working on it, there was a one to one at one point but I threw that shit out. Currently there's only A Guide left over from the first draft of those, as I found a balance between powers given drawbacks and points give to buy said powers that I liked.
>>
>>50201590
Oh shit...

Suggestions umm... I will get back to you on that, this requires serious thought and perusing my monster manual.

As for whether I am unironically referencing it or not? A little from column A, a little from column B
>>
>>50199234
Disgaea has an item that can do it, but it needs 24 hours to recharge after each use.
>>
>>50201683
>this requires serious thought and perusing my monster manual.
Yeah I know. Heck at one point I thought of just running through the entire Bleach Wiki to get all of the fucking powers and organize them how I saw fit, but I don't like plagiarizing.

>As for whether I am unironically referencing it or not? A little from column A, a little from column B
Ah.

>>50199234
The sacrifices made... Sonichu has something, I can't remember what though.
>>
>>50201641
Is Child Mode really meant to be "000"?
I like the look of the GHQ stuff. I want to give more feedback than that, but I don't know it well enough.
>>
At the risk of sounding like a sociopath (like that's anything special here) are there any perks that help with making someone abandon their morals/ideals without turning them into an empty husk or strait up brainwashing them?
>>
>>50201746
There's a perk in the new V for Vendetta jump that lets you change people's ideals and personality traits to be more like your own.
>>
>>50201740
>Is Child Mode really meant to be "000"?
Currently yes, it kinda evens out. You're hollow bait but they can't really find your exact location. Your powers being lessened is just an after effect but I'm unsure if I wanna give points out for that. I'm thinking about it though. Opinion?

>I like the look of the GHQ stuff. I want to give more feedback than that, but I don't know it well enough.
Not a problem I'm mostly doing this for two reasons now.
1. Learn what the Thread wants out of the Jump.
2. Get feedback on my work, even balance issues that you see will be cool to review.
>>
Hey YJ_Anon. Some more Last Avenger questions, if you don't mind.

It says you can't summon things from alternate universes, which I assume is to stop you summoning your companions or items since that's part of the challenge. Would it also stop generic summons? Things like 'summon Dremora' from Elder Scrolls, or 'summon a bunch of non-specific treants or a dragon or something' from Overlord?

If you use Pym Particles on a living being that is already building sized or bigger, will it be able to grow in proportion to it's relative size, rather than not being able to grow at all?

Also, general item question - If I import a costume I already have, then buy the power armor options, will it basically just add power armor functionality and durability etc to my costume, or would I end up with a set of power armor that looks inspired by my old costume? I assume the answer will be 'fanwank it' but since I'm already asking another question, might as well ask.

>>50201746
Batman has a perk to break heroes, but that might be bit messier than what you're after. I think there's a D&D item to swap alignments, so you could likely find/make a D&D spell for it. MtAw + Conjoined conjures could make a mind spell to slowly change them or a fate spell to make circumstances force them to abandon their morals/ideals. Alternatively enough charisma would also work.
>>
>>50201261
Time moves differently for Freeza, who knows how long he was training.
>>
>>50201947
But if 5 minutes turned into a couple of hours, doesn't that mean that 4 months should have turned into decades?
>>
Did I hallucinate that their was an option in the Neo-Heisei Part 2 Jump to buy additional Astroswitches? If I didn't, where is it?
>>
Figured I'd toss this WIP here of my Neptunia overhaul. Items aren't done, so if anyone has any suggestions, please toss them at me. Perks and Drawbacks need balancing as per usual.

Most of the stuff from the previous version has been retained, though some of it has been renamed.
>>
>>50201010
Aren't there perks for literal infinite stamina?
>>
>>50202125
Changelog?
>>
Whelp I heading to bed guys so cya later. I'll look up comments on GHQ Jump tomorrow!
>>
>>50202242
Full overhaul. Perks and backgrounds are now broken into 2 sections, a Race and a Faction setting. Race section is where you choose if you're a Maker, Monster, CPU, or Fairy, while Faction lets you side with no one and be a Traveler, side with one of the four CPU factions (Leanbox, Planeptune, Lowee, or Lastation), or side with Arfoire and the Pirates. Races are split into a 100, 200, and 400 CP perk set, while Factions are 100, 200, 400, and 600.
>>
>>50201509
As long as you do a minimum of a half assed job at imitating it, you can have pocket sand as your fullbringing.

That was the ruling on using NB weapons in the regular bleach jump, and I assume it holds up here.
>>
>>50201010
Frieza stamina issue was because he didn't finish maturing his final form.Both Vegeta and Goku commented that he could've removed the weakness entirely if he train a little more.
>>
>>50202296
>Dimensional Travel (600):
Might want to put in a note that you can't jump to different IPs with this, ie. use it in a Marvel jump to go to DC or Star Wars.

It'd be nice if there were some perks for designing our own land as a faction choice, if we go CPU and we have to build our own land.

Maybe something where we can specialize or tailor our transformed appearance and or transformation sequence.

The perks look good other than that though.
>>
So some r63 pics of the Harry Potter cast were posted yesterday, and someone asked for the marauder image. I found it on /co/.
>>
File: Which Marauder is your favorite.jpg (461KB, 857x619px) Image search: [Google]
Which Marauder is your favorite.jpg
461KB, 857x619px
>>50202942
And my image got eaten, god damn it.
>>
File: harrypotter1478739810438.jpg (969KB, 1195x1272px) Image search: [Google]
harrypotter1478739810438.jpg
969KB, 1195x1272px
>>50202942
>>50202960
The Weasley Twins still get me rock hard. Holy shit that was some top tier art.
>>
>>50202960
Not gonna lie, that Wormtail is cute as fuck.
>>
>>50202960
So, Sirius, James, Remus, and Asshole?

I think I like Potter the best. Something about that spiky hair.

Don't think s/he wore glasses though.
>>
>>50203029
James did wear glasses, it's mentioned a couple of times.
>>
>>50203048
...Huh.

>Looks around shiftily
On that note, did anyone ever figure out what happens when you use the unholy heights perk on the dad but not the mom?

I ask because... 'reasons'.
>>
>>50202242
HDD form is nerfed to cost stamina but is now free for background.Virus form can't be use in combination with HDD form anymore and no longer stop enemy from transforming after they get hit nor is it particularly effective against divine enemies. Digital privacy is removed and is replace with more social influence perks. There's now a lot more tech perks and social perks. I even dare say too much.General section is exactly the same as before except with more social perks..The item section is current blank. Finally,the drawback section gives a lot less points then before in spite of the greater amount of option to choose.Well at least builds are gonna be more diversify than before,but there goes the virus god form transformation.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50201507
I say this in the loosest possible definition of "waifu", as in "glorified power addict", but-the Forsaken of Wheel of Time infamy.

They're all awful people, hand-picked by the local source of all evil for their pride and spite.

Especially Lanfear. Although, you...almost definitely won't have to worry about her. I just drastically overestimated her good judgement after I very clearly explained that while I was indeed planning to overthrow the natural order and have them "rule" in my stead until my return, I also considered the surviving Forsaken as chattel at best and redundancies at worst to be rewarded on a strict meritocratic basis.

She then spent the rest of the jump alternating between playing mind games, trying to balefire my other companions and ignoring me when I tried to point out Lews and her never actually had the relationship she imagined.

The only reason I put up with all that was because she's a) basically the only person from there who shares anything close my opinion on the Pattern, and b) she's literally the most powerful female channeler.

And I don't say this lightly. This is coming from someone who's more...regularly acquinted with Kiara, Morathi, Eris, Glory and Arfoire.

But even I have standards, dammit.

>>50202081
Are you thinking of, IIRC, that one Astroswitch Orphans can get that can become any Astroswitch?

Or am I too hallucinating? I feel like I start to when I read too much Kamen Rider lore.

>>50201746
Apostate and Tongue of a Shepard from Mass Effect, if Shep's in-game feats of diplomacy are any measure.
>>
>>50203125
Shit, hold on, need to re-add the anti-divine abilities of Virus. Losing those was unintentional. Thanks for calling that out.
>>
>>50203131
Yeah, but Graendal was bangin', yo.
>>
>>50203155
Did you see >>50202921? I hate to nag, but I didn't get a response one way or another.
>>
File: HUGEJUMP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
HUGEJUMP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
YOU FUCKERS ARE TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECOME HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>50203177
>2/10
Not our best troll or joke jump, by any stretch, but at least you went through the effort of typing it out.
>>
>>50203167
Hadn't, apologies. Adding the note about the no other IPs, and designing your nation is a good idea. I'll add those perks.

You'll also be able to tailor your transformation sequence for free, I'll add a note about that.
>>
>>50203194
there are better joke jumps?
>>
>>50203200
Awesome! Thanks, Anon Heart.
>>
>>50203131
I am not thinking about the Cosmic Switch, no. I just want to buy one of the States Switches from the Jumper Switch list. There's an option for Magic Rings, and I recall seeing one for Switches, but now I can't find it.
>>
Minor update.

Nerfed torpedoes, marked up price of specialties, added age rolls.
Thread posts: 443
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.