[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1171: First Try Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 589
Thread images: 101

File: 1478718050032.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1478718050032.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50174160
>>
If you're around YJ_anon, are the foes you face in The Last Avenger drawback about on the level of their recent cinematic counterparts? Obviously Loki is more powerful than his depiction, and not all of the villains have had appearances lately, but for those that have like Ultron (if you stop him before he gets the Kree technology the drawback warns about) or Apocalypse is that about the level they're at? Would the others (aside from Galactus) be in roughly the same tier?
>>
File: Creepy Anime Bullshit.png (852KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy Anime Bullshit.png
852KB, 1024x698px
>>50179335
Here, hear.

I owe those assholes too much.

>Persona
>"FUCK, FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, FUCK!"
>"Pat, Mara is not THAT bad of a persona..."
>"FUCK YOU"

>Senran Kagura
>"GODDAMNIT LIAM!"

>Naruto
>"Ka-ge-Bun-shin-nofffffffuck this shit."
>"Oh no, Woolie. NOW you are back in. Here's your headband."

>Dark Souls
>"Woolie NO"
>"Woolie YES"
>Cue the Predator theme

>Dark Souls 3
>"Pat NO"
>"Pat YES"
>Cue the Irish drinking song

>Bloodborne
>"I FUCKING LOVE THIS"
>"Pat, put down the damn saw. PLEASE."

>SAO
>"Hey, Kirito. Your sisters tits are huuuuuuuge."

>Witcher
>"...Where is Pat. No, seriously. It's been ten years. Is he still doing sidequests?"

>Metal Gear Solid
>"Greatest gunjumper in the world, guess whooooo?~"
>"GODDAMNIT LIAM"

>Marvel
>"Matt, take the skull paraphernalia off. You are scaring people."
>"I KNOW, right? It's awesome!"
>"..."

>FF14
>"...Shit. I TOLD you guys to keep your eyes on Pat at ALL TIMES."
>"CAW CAW"
>"...Fuck."

FF10
>"Woolie is NOT allowed outside."
>"...Neither is Matt."

Dead or Alive Xtreme
>Picture related
>"Alright, guys, I have some good news and some bad news- Wait. Where is Liam."
>...
>"Oh no."
>>
>>50181541
>Pic
Somehow Woolie manages to be even more uncomfortably attractive then usual.
>>
>>50181541
>FFX10

They probably went already to ask Brudda Wakka about the final solution.
Or why does his class say Grand Wizard
>>
File: 1472352257863.png (571KB, 440x671px) Image search: [Google]
1472352257863.png
571KB, 440x671px
Jumper, tell me a story about the time you straight up tanked an attack, and everyone around you went, "Oh shit."
>>
>>50181583
I was in In-n-Out with my waifu and some JERKOPS came over and said I had to move on. Like my idol Captain America I said "no, you move" and unsheathed my hanzo steel just a little

They pulled their guns and said I was under arrest

I said "you are making a mistake. If I unsheathe this reverse blade sword I, Coldsteel the Manslayer, will make sure it is not resheathed without tasting blood."

They fired at me. I cut the bullets out the air with the Invisible Blade Technique and as they stood aghast I picked up my fedora, put on my shades and said "You are lucky that my sword style is one of mercy, and my bushido is strong. But know this. A sword thirsts for blood. Know this before you mess again with Coldsteel the Manslayer, whose name... is Albert Einstein."

Then everyone applauded.
>>
>>50181637
But did you have a five step plan?
>>
File: tumblr_n2c2w9Ldr01rrftcdo1_400.gif (283KB, 296x218px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2c2w9Ldr01rrftcdo1_400.gif
283KB, 296x218px
>>50181637
Even as I typed that sentence I knew that it would inspire some self congratulatory master wank, and I chose to ask it anyway.

You have given me something so much greater.

Know that I, anon, applaud you.
>>
>>50181583
>Is Magic Immune
>Tanks Super Magic Nuke
>Laughs
>Probably would have been taken out by a thrown rock
>>
>>50181637
>Not saying m'lady to your waifu.
>>
Jump 193: Undertale
>Four of Pentacles (Power): Making yourself an obstacle to progress due to lack of originality and a desperate fear of change.
Oh yes, I'm an obstacle, but it is not I who fears change.
>Age: 139
>Location: Waterfall
>Race: Boss Monster (-200)
I have a sudden hankering for butterscotch cinnamon pie.
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Lost Souls (+200), I'm Not Ready To Let Go (+300)
This is not a jump I want to spend alone. Even if it means I need to travel throughout the Underground and find my friends again.
When did they become friends?
I thought I was supposed to spend this chain alone.
What have I done?
>Blessing of Toby Fox (1200)
Hmm, catchy.
>Justice (Free, Drop-In)
Useful here to a certain extent, and very useful elsewhere too.
>Guessing Games (1100, Drop-In)
Sure, I have more direct means, but they don't always apply. This is a useful thing to have if I don't want to actively use more noticeable supernatural abilities such as clairvoyance and mind reading, or come up against someone that it doesn't work against. Like the person behind Frisk.
>Megalovania (800, Drop-In)
In the jumps to come, there will be enough enemies I come up against where such an ability will be useful and necessary.
>Bullet Pattern (Free, Monster)
Honestly? This isn't something I considered doing with my magic. But now I have.
Welcome to my Bullet Hell.
>Fire Magic (Free, Boss Monster)
Neat, a variation on fire magic that can't physically hurt someone. That's actually quite useful.
>Motion Magic (x2) (600, Drop-In)
Blue magic. Orange magic. Honestly, this is nifty and I look forward to making use of it.
>You're Blue Now (500)
You're blue, da ba da, da ba dee... I plan on using this against people who can fly for the sake of hilarity. Though, sure, I have to make my magic themed to fit... I just don't have to resort to magic for EVERYTHING. Surprise.
>>
>>50181779
>Companion Import (200)
I would be remiss if I didn't make sure everyone had a good chance to enjoy themselves here, even without me.
Of note: Cultist-Chan is now Temmie. You know this fits entirely too well. Temmie will capture it for kayoss.
>Companion Upgrade: Boss Monster (x2) (0)
I am a boss monster; it is only fitting that the other versions of me are boss monsters too.
Though three boss monsters appearing out of nowhere will probably be very confusing to the Underground's denizens.

Honestly? I've got a lot of time on my hands. I'm going to be running around the Underground getting to know people. There's plenty of time for that, and plenty of time for trying to track down my companions too. And after that... well, hopefully I'll at least have everyone together by the time Frisk shows up. Heck, even Flowey is something I can deal with.

Everything would be all well and good except for someone who just can't let things go. I'm not sure whether it's a blessing or a curse to know that all of this has happened before.

All I can say, in the end, is that it's good to have friends. But you have to consider what they would want too. Reducing your friends to nothing more than a handful of words on a screen isn't right. And if they're not your friends... why treat them this way? Deal with them civilly, as anyone might deal with anyone. Don't lead them on. Don't cut them down.

Time loop? Sure. But you can't just use it as an excuse to do whatever you like.
>>
>>50181783

Every action has consequences. And every life that you touch, for good or for ill, is a unique person. Not just phosphor glowing in the darkness, but someone with their own wants and desires. Someone's mother or daughter. Someone's father or son.

Hurting others to alleviate your boredom is insane, and forcing others to deal with the same thing over and over again endlessly is a way of hurting them, even if it isn't physical harm. If you did it to someone sitting next to you, you'd be judged accordingly, so why shouldn't you be judged like that here? If you do it simply because you can... then there's something very wrong.

Why is it that you're doing this? Are you depressed and starved for friendship, but don't know how to truly ask for it? Are you jealous of the attention and want it for yourself perpetually? Are you angry at the world and trying to punish everyone? There could be any number of reasons, honestly.

But part of life is learning when enough is enough, and it's time to let go. It's time to go forward with your life, not just linger here doing the same thing endlessly. Wherever you decide to go, or whether you decide to stay here, do so in peace. But something has to change in your outlook, one way or the other. This world is just a dream, and I'm done with dreaming.

It's escapism.

Can't you see?

It's not healthy.
>>
>>50181583
tank spec jumper,so every god damn time.
>>
If I buy one of the more powerful Iron Man armors with a Marvel Combo along with the brains perk, could I wank that my origin self built said armor thus giving me the knowledge of how to make more of them?
>>
>>50181583
Um, it actually tends to happen a lot? I'm one of those technical pacifists, and I tend to always go for the durability and immunity perks...

But the 80s Action Movies jump was ridiculous, even so. Very first day I wake up to my bed exploding and a bunch of people machine-gun the house. They went "Oh shit" when I calmly walked out the front door, ignoring the half-dozen calibers bouncing off me, and asked what they thought they were doing. Apparently they got the wrong house, because my name isn't Frank Moses.

Every few months some asshole(s) would try to shoot me with me guns, blow me up with a bomb, grenades or rockets, or do the same to my bed / bathroom / kitchen / house. While I was in it. "John McClane? No, wrong house." "Sarah Connor? Do I _look_ like a Sarah to you?" "Ethan Hunt? Is that the guy in the toothpaste commercial?" "Martin Riggs? Who?" "Snake Plissken? I thought he was dead." "Harry Callahan? Nope." "Bryan Mills? Don't think so."

Though the highlight, if you can call it that, was when I was holidaying in France and four completely different black ops teams managed to time their hits on my apartment together. It turned out James Bond was staying in the suite below mine, Jason Bourne was in the suite above, some guy named Frank Martin had stayed in mine just the day before, and I never did find out who the last team was after because they no-knocked me in the jacuzzi just before the ones chasing Bond put a RPG through the balcony window.

... I'm reallly glad I didn't take the Surburban Hellhole drawback.
>>
>>50181583
Harry Potter. I wanted to get rid of the death eaters but wasn't sure I could kill a disembodied spirit at the time so I had to let the resurrection happen. I mainly wanted to spend my time there just attending Hogwarts so they were more of an annoyance that I wanted to disappear in a way that wouldn't be traced back to me.

>Cue death eaters in the graveyard meeting Voldemort.
>Suddenly a rock flies out of nowhere hitting Harry in the head and knocking him out.
>Enter old man with aviator shades, a hawaiian shirt, a stuffed parrot on his right shoulder, a mohawk and an automatic shotgun.
>"MUCKLE DARMED CULTISTS! 'AIR YOU NAMBLIES KEEPIN' ME WEE MEN?!?"
>"You DARE interrupt Lord Voldemort you filthy muggle, CRUCIO".
>The jet of light splashes against the old man to no effect.
>Voldemort screams "CRUCIO" again.
>Says "Crucio" again but is noticeably wavering when he says it.
>Starts screaming "AVADA KEDAVRA" desperately until he is too tired to cast anymore.
>Death eaters are noticeably nervous, Voldemort is confused and terrified.
>"You. What are you? How can you ignore the Cruciatus? WHY WON'T YOU DIE?"
>"You can see the lights too?" the old man whispers "What about that Rupert" he asks the parrot "You think they're responsible?".
>Voldemort tries to cast another spell and nothing happens.
>"Get him you fools!" He screams in panic.
>Lots of waving wands around and nothing happening.
>Old man raises the shotgun up "I think you're right Rupert, there's only one way to get my lawn gnomes back".
>Harry Potter is considered a hero who stopped Voldemorts second rise to power when the aurors find him.
>Cedric is surprisingly alive after being hit by the killing curse.
>Harry continually says he wasn't responsible.
>No one believes it.
>Rest of jump was nice and peaceful.
>>
So my new chain started quietly as a vigilante in the arrowverse but took a dark turn after going minus in Medaka's Bok then visiting Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Prototype and Hellsing ... now i just go around consuming people left and right. Where do I go next?
>>
>>50182078
Claymore, and either continue to devour people, or make a change and be more human.
>>
Do you keep all the Symbiote abilities if you leave the symbiote behind?

Does the symbiote count twords the companion limit if you bring it along?
>>
>>50182111
>Claymore
that seems kind of fun actually thanks.
>>
So, I'm trying to spec up a Renegade Jumper and one of their jumps was going to be the Universal Monsters jump, I cold have sworn it was in the uploads section at some point, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere on the drive. Did it get removed intentionally, or was it an accidental victim of cleaning up after some massive upload dump?
>>
>>50182297
It's in unimaged under 'Generic Universal Monsters'.
>>
What is your superhero name /JC/, and what is your gimmick?
>>
>>50182143
Not the jumpmaker, but I asked about this at some point.

>Do you keep all the Symbiote abilities if you leave the symbiote behind?
Yes.

>Does the symbiote count twords the companion limit if you bring it along?
If you give them a body of their own, then they do count as a companion.

But if you keep them as a Symbiote inside of you they won't take up a slot.
>>
>>50182437
Thanks! You're a lifesaver! Or, since this is going into buffing the Renegade, possibly a lifeender!
>>
>>50182522
Beamspam. The, uh, gimmick is in the name? I have lots of different beams and laser to shoot.

...But for Worm specifically, I went with the name 'Ancestor' and basically took a Silver Surfer look to contrast Scion's gold. Cauldron freaked out just a little.
>>
File: 1474162184343.gif (992KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474162184343.gif
992KB, 500x281px
>>50181583
I'm not much of a physical tank, but I usually concentrate pretty hard on magical defenses. So training with other magical users tends to be a hilarious event. Avatar: Korra the Barbarian had to be my favorite though.

"All right Korra, you've mastered three of the four elements?"
>"Fire, water, and earth. Sure."
"Well then it shouldn't be an issue for you to use them to knock me down. No physical combat, just bending."
>"Piece of cake."
[Cue monologue scene where every rock, blast of fire, and splash of water seems to just flow around me.]
[Fifteen or so minutes later, Korra is wheezing in exhaustion.]
>"How are you doing this?"
"Because I'm not attacking."
>"That doesn't make any sense!"
"Defense can also be an offense."
[Tiny rock lift itself off the ground at my command and slaps Korra in the forehead. She flops over.]
"Bending combat, despite appearance, is more than just raging offense. It's a good talent to have but you can't beat everyone with it."

>>50181779
>I have a sudden hankering for butterscotch cinnamon pie.
Picture related. I approve.

>>50182522
I haven't been back to a superhero world since Teen Titans, but I imagine I would get saddled with the name Four Seasons because of my tendency to rely on my elemental bending powers. I can't say I would be happy about it though.
>>
In Naruto it says Naruto will try to follow you. Does this mean he becomes a companion?
>>
>>50182627
I'm pretty sure it's just a joke/meaningless fluff.
>>
>>50182680
Nah, it means we get a companion, believe it
>>
Devourlord versus Saitama, go
>>
>>50182550
How did Scion react?
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg (269KB, 559x770px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg
269KB, 559x770px
>>50182522
Technomancer.
Or at least that's the name I went by in Worm and Venture Bros.
In Venture Bros the name was fairly self explanatory. I was a scientist who wore a witch's hat and made a bunch of gadgets to mimic magic powers. Rarely it came to light that I knew ACTUAL magic, but preferred technology for the look of it.
I was briefly in the running to become Venture's Arch, but I figured I'd save everyone the trouble, popped over to Monarch's place when his wife was out, and was all like, "So, you want me to sign something, right?"

In Worm I mostly specialized in recreating obscure videogame monsters using biotech, although I had other abilities. The biotech was mostly just an excuse to practice.
Uber and Leet liked having me as a rival. They were fun.

In the DC and Marvel jumps I just went by my name. My "gimmick" was generally that I didn't want to be involved and wanted to be left alone, although in Teen Titans I hung out with the Hive Five.

In Arrowverse I had the name "Monkey Wrench", although I kept insisting people should just call me by my regular name.
I was basically Cisco's secretary.
A freaking gorilla.
And was not paid nearly enough for it.
>>
What are some good perks for fighting Scion? Not ganking him with emotional trauma but a legitimate fight.
>>
File: SilverSurferM5P.png (2MB, 1532x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SilverSurferM5P.png
2MB, 1532x1920px
>>50182722
About what you'd expect. He looked at me, tried to see if I was another entity (because the odd look and no memory of a Shard that did my stuff), found nothing, and then promptly forgot I ever existed (that part may have been me manipulating stuff).

Sadly, I don't think he ever realised what I was doing with my name and look.
>>
Hey, do we have a current list of all the jumps we have? I kind of want to see how many there are.
>>
File: 2ee0f0c48b6bf5ac969b97c6798dd05c.png (707KB, 1280x1713px) Image search: [Google]
2ee0f0c48b6bf5ac969b97c6798dd05c.png
707KB, 1280x1713px
>>50182803
There's a mostly up to date list in the Upload New Jumps Folder.
>>
>>50182829
Cool, thanks.

Dammit captcha, why doesn't the signpost count as part of the sign?
>>
>>50182734
At the minimum, you'd need some way to pierce dimensional barriers so you can get to his real body. Otherwise, there's a hard limit on how much damage he can take over any defined period of time, and I think his real body may be big enough that 10 years just flat out isn't enough time to kill him if you don't break the cap.

It's also worth noting that there was a WoG where Wildbow said he had powers that he never demonstrated in the story, but he also didn't feel like listing them all out. So yeah.
>>
>>50182867
I don't really need to kill him, just be able to fight him on equal terms even if I would eventually lose due to attrition.
>>
>>50182734
You'd need some ability to travel to other universes within the local multiverse. When it comes to actually destroying him the easiest is probably using Giga Slave, although that carries risks and you have to be really careful. But the power of the Lord of Nightmares would be more than enough to annihilate Scion in one go regardless of whatever unlisted powers he may or may not have. Just be very careful or you might accidentally the entire universe along with him.
>>
>>50182829
It would be nice if that list also listed the jumpmaker who made them, it would be convenient and some jumps don't have their author in the doc at all (or have a name said jumpmaker doesn't use anymore).
>>
>>50182968
Where can i find those two things?
>>
>>50182968
How would he deal with fiendfyre? That shit spreads fast and being magic he would have a hard time with it.
>>
File: 1476733974537.jpg (622KB, 1300x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1476733974537.jpg
622KB, 1300x1122px
>>50182522
Portia, and spiders. A web warrior with a symbiote that isn't a dick. The Portia genus is araneophagic.
>>
Is there anything I am missing to get the Model Prime armor as a Marvel Combo?
Armor + Strength + Toughness + Energy + Flight + Shapeshifting + Invisibility
>>
>>50183005
A bunch of different jumps give dimension travel and Giga Slave is from Slayers.

You have to learn Giga Slave, however. It's not a spell you can buy. The only person who knows it is Lina Inverse and she's almost definitely not going to teach you how to cast it. So you'll have to work it out on your own with other perks by hanging around her and stealing it.
>>
>>50182968
>Just be very careful or you might accidentally the entire universe along with him.
I mean, your just be destroying his pocket dimension wouldn't you?
>>
>>50183123
What's the deal with Slayers magic anyway? By my understanding it's essentially D&D Arcane magic powered like Divine magic is?
>>
>>50183127
His "pocket dimension" is just a universe that shards with inter-dimensional travel capabilities are wired to be unable to access. A universe that might be destroyed.
>>
>>50183123
Ragna Blade is better.
>>
File: b112ee3385222e8c03e325672ca81834.jpg (159KB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
b112ee3385222e8c03e325672ca81834.jpg
159KB, 1280x1035px
Time for Builds!
Last Time on Reset Chain!
In Imawabi No Dakini, the Jumper gained two new friends, fucked things up royally by not knowing anything about setting, and tried to make up for it by brutally murdering pretty much everything that goes bump in the night.

This Time on Reset Chain!

========

R: "I know we can't relax fully, but can we at least take it a little easier on this next one?"
W: "A chance to get all the blood out of my hair /would/ be a delightful change of pace."
Y: "I'm all for a good fight, but even I'm starting to get tired."
J: "All right, all right. I'll find us something easy but suitably entertaining to the Coordinator."
>"May I make a suggestion?"
J: "...Sure?"

Jump 9: Shaman King

Drawbacks:
Singular Reincarnation, An Army of Me, Myself, and I (+800 CP)
>"This world is challenging, but not nearly so deadly that you need much beyond what you buy here. Additionally, you have all done very well lately. I would not be adverse to a... road trip episode."
J: "That suspiciously nice of you."
>"Despite what you think, I'm not so punishing as to ruin a good toy before I've gotten the entertainment value out of it."
J: "... This isn't going to bite me suddenly in the ass, is it?"
>"Given what I've seen of you so far, no, unlikely. Many of the greater dangers will be tied up with their own affairs for quite a while."
J: "Okay then. Let's do this."
R: "I don't trust him."
Y: "I don't think we're supposed to."

Origin: Shaman Lineage (100, 1700), Age 20
Shamanic School: Clockwork "Necromancy" (Free) = A variant on traditional necromancy that involves using clockwork devices as "bodies"

Perks:
+ Exorcism (100, 1600)
+ Furyoku x2 (200, 1400) = Base of 10,000
+ Why Can't We Be Friends? (400, 1000)
>"Clever. Very clever."

Items:
+ Spiritual Crafts (600, 400)
+ "Corpse" Collection (Free) = Rather than traditional corpses, this takes the form of a small collection of tin soldiers and model planes

[1/2?]
>>
>>50183146
Eh. Universes blow up all the time.
>>
So, aside from Jurassic Park, what are some good jumps for a dinosaur themed chain?
>>
>>50183187
Dresden Files Necromancy apparently gets stronger the older the body is, and using a Dinosaur Skeleton is Canon.
>>
>>50183140
Slayers magic is split into three different kinds of magic. Shamanistic magic is your D&D druidic magic. Black Magic and White magic are divine magic which draw their power directly from an outside source, essentially borrowing off a portion of their power to create an effect. Dragon Slave, for example, is a huge magical nuke that can annihilate an entire city. Lina has nowhere near enough magical power to create an effect that large. What she's doing is using her power as a conduit for the energy of Ruby-Eye Shabranigdu to accumulate his power and fire it as a destructive blast. White Magic does the same thing except it draws on the power of the Gods/Shinzoku and is usually more constructive and supportive.

The Giga Slave is technically neither Black Magic nor White Magic because it draws on the power of the Lord of Nightmares, who is basically anime Azathoth and the creator of both the Mazoku and Shinzoku as well as all of the universes they exist in. She's powerful to the extent that she made an entire multiverse without noticing. The thing is, the Lord of Nightmares isn't like the other sources. She has no physical form, instead being more like an intangible presence. She IS her power which is equatable to her consciousness. Her will is her power. So when you call upon her power you're straight-up summoning the Lord of Nightmares and shooting her at your enemies. This is why the spell is so hideously dangerous but also why it's so ludicrously powerful.
>>
>>50183177
Companions:
Jumper - Above Average Ghostly Ally (200, 200) - Urban Legend Class - Santa Claus
+ Base Reiyoku of 10,000
+ Hitodama Mode (Free)
+ Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit (Free) - Dual Whips
+ Elemental Aspect (200) - Ice
+ Conceptual Authority (500) - Metal
+ Memory-Dependent Image (600) - Air of Kindness
+ Haunting Place (700) - Workshop of the Warehouse
+ Mid-Tier Medium (800) - High Quality Whip

J: "Raven, you're going to have to stop hugging him eventually."
R: "No I'm not he's so comfy and warm why did I ever think this was a silly idea?!"
Santa: "Ho ho ho!"

Team Jumper Hotsprings (Free)
Raven - Shaman, Age 16, Witch Doctor
+ Stalking Spirit (200, 500)
+ Shikigami (Free)
+ 100% Gattai (Free)
+ Furyoku x2 (200, 300) = Base of 10,000
+ Tiger Striped Underware (100, 200)
Above Average Ghostly Ally - Urban Legend (200, 0) - Count Dracula
+ Base Reiyoku = 10,000
+ Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit (Free) - Tooth and Claw
+ Conceptual Authority (300) - Blood
+ Conceptual Authority (300) - Shadow
+ Baikai (200) - All four canines in a vial.

J: "Raven, what on Earth...?"
R: "I thought you liked tiger stripes."
J: "MOVING ON!"

Yamato - Shaman, Age 15, Classic Necromancer
+ Furyoku x2 (200, 500) = Base of 10,000
+ Multiple Oversouls (200, 300)
= The Dogs of War (Soft Cap of 10)
+ Shikigami (Free)
+ 100% Gattai (Free)
Above Average Ghostly Ally - Legendary Monster (300, 0) - Cerberus
+ Base Reiyoku of 20,000
+ Hitodama Mode (Free)
+ Old Fashioned Fighting Spirit (Free) - Variant of Wing Chun
+ Elemental Aspect (200) - Fire
+ Conceptual Authority (500) - Loyalty
+ Genius Loci (800) - Jumper Shack of Oddities

Y: "Give a dog a bone..."
All: *Various loud groaning noises*
C: *Even louder groaning noise*
J: "So, wait, were are you fitting in Wakana?"
W: "Oh, I've already made the selection."
J: "What? You did? Where?"
W: "Just... a little further down."
J: "Raven isn't going to like this."
R: "It was my idea."
[Following Conversation Redacted]
[2/3]
>>
>>50183231
>White magic are divine magic
Holy magic is a thing that functions as divine in the same way as Black magic, White technically got categorized into shamanistic, though it is a bit inconsistent for it to be so. The categorization though was due to the mazoku barrier, and that the power of the shinzoku could not penetrate the barrier, thus no spells that call upon the power of the shinzoku work inside the barrier and the Holy magic spells stopped being practiced.
>>
>>50183187
Dinotopia.
>>
>>50183148
You're not wrong. Ragna Blade is superior in the majority of circumstances but it's major weakness is the mass of the blade itself. This is shown with Fibrizo and others; if the mass of the being is large enough then the damage of the Ragna Blade amounts to a glorified paper cut. The Giga Slave, on the other hand, has the potential to cause the same kind of damage on a much greater scale. But it's more dangerous and has terrible consequences for failure.

>>50183300
Oh yeah. You're right. I forgot about that.
>>
File: 22bb1209f5f8db01da0ed1e956c09fac.png (519KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
22bb1209f5f8db01da0ed1e956c09fac.png
519KB, 1500x1500px
>>50183262
I probably should have stuck this all in a pastebin, but the thread was slow so I hope you all don't hate me.

Shaman Eugenics Fiance (200, 0)
Wakana - Patch Background, Age 18
+ Furyoku x2 (Free) = Base of 10,000
+ Patch Works (Free)
+ Combat Training (Free) = Kickboxing
+ Multiple Oversouls (100, 400) (Soft Cap of 10)
+ Five Fox Spirits (200, 200) = Base Reiyoku of 5,000 each
+ Shamanic School: Oracle (200, 0)
+ The Technique of Generations (Free)

Story Time! Compressed version

This was, for the most part, a surprisingly relaxed Jump. Suddenly missing all of my powers was a bit of a shock but I think I adapted fairly well. It did, however, made me realize just how often I used Air and Water Bending for little things. Especially Air Bending. Sweeping again like a normal person instead of just whipping breezes around was an eye opener. Still, it was a good opportunity to remind myself that not all my problems and wants can be solved with magical multidimensional powers.

Our time here was markedly more relaxed than the previous Jumps. I worried less about keeping the Coordinator entertained and concentrated more on bonding with my friends. Santa, Cerberus, and Dracula were pleasant enough individuals, if lacking conversationally. I put it down to them being mostly blank slates and moved on with my day. It bothered me a little bit that our Spirits were the only ones that were little more than powerhouses though. I had expected more personality based on what I knew of the universe. Perhaps it had something to do with the Coordinator's power.

In any case, tracking down eight other incarnations of myself took a majority of the ten years. Wakana was able to help to a degree with her Oracle abilities, but it was never a certain thing. As it turns out, they were not really versions of myself, but reincarnated from the faint memories those backgrounds had given me. They were complete individuals in their own right.

[3/4]
>>
File: asmodeus.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asmodeus.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
So, question about the Redwall jump.

If I go Serpent, is the alt-form I get post-jump as big compared to people as it was compared to the mice and other things in-jump?
>>
>>50183385
Yeah I think so.
>>
File: asmodeus2.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asmodeus2.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>50183400
Excellent. Turning into a giant snake always helps.
>>
>>50183357
Befriending them, for the most part, was a matter of time, persistence, kindness, and a little "Percussive Friendship". Most of my reincarnated selves would only be my friend if I could beat them at a contest of their choosing. All but two picked Shaman Combat. The fights themselves ranged from the entertaining (Pokemon Shaman with 6 animal spirits), to challenging (Tag team battle with both Avatar reincarnations), to the hilarious (Ranma 1/2 self had attracted a Harem that I had to help him fight off). Each was worth a short story of their very own. But this is the compressed version.

Between the fights, we traveled, usually is a giant RV or large van. Wandering would be a better way to put it. Sometimes we purposefully ignored the most direct path, stopped early to explore a small town, and just had a fun time with the whole experience. When a car was impractical, we walked or rode bikes. Never horses though. After riding through part of Africa on camels I swore off everything vaguely horse-shaped forever. Filthy humped beasts. Tasty though.

All in all, it was a great working vacation of a Jump. The Coordinator seemed very pleased as the world faded out from around us and we entered the white room once again. Or maybe that smile was just because the next Jump was a Punishment round. It did seem a little more... mocking than usual.

J: "Hey, why are you handing the Jump Document to Raven?"
>"Because, it is her turn to stand in the spotlight."
J: "What?"
>"Though I think she might object to the choice of attire."
J: "Wha... Coordinator NO!"
>"Coordinator YES!"
R: "I'm /really/ not going to like this."
J: "Ten years of wedgies."
R: *Multidimensional cursing*

Kill La Kill, Sunday Best Mode, coming up next time on Reset Chain!
>>
>>50183435
Come on, Anon! Remember the Overlords List!

Rule 34 - I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
>>
File: asmodeus3.gif (989KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
asmodeus3.gif
989KB, 320x241px
>>50183577
No, see, that's the brilliance of it.

I'm /not/ the Evil Overlord, so they'll never expect it.
>>
Did you remember to roll your Wild Talent in Dark Sun, /jc/?
>>
>>50183644
>Dark Sun
sorry, I don't use jumps made by powerwankers.
>>
>>50183693
Go to class, Timmy.
>>
>>50183712
You first, Timmy.
>>
>>50183712
>>50183714
Hey Timmys.

You going to Timmyfest this year?
>>
>>50183728
>>50183714
>>50183712
H0I!!1!
IM TEMMIE!
>>
File: 854c6e3fe43075275e6064e1bef8d54f.png (537KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
854c6e3fe43075275e6064e1bef8d54f.png
537KB, 1000x600px
>>50183745
HOI!!!!
>>
What perk helps get rid of sinus headaches?
>>
>>50183775
I would have thought anything that gives you disease immunity.

There's a lot of those perks out there but my current favourite is from Generic Universal Monsters as it works as an early jump and it also gives you a poison immunity and lets you not eat or drink.
>>
File: shoggoth_by_eclectixx-d4rr7r9.jpg (139KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
shoggoth_by_eclectixx-d4rr7r9.jpg
139KB, 1024x676px
>>50183775
get rid of your sinuses
>>
File: It was a strange war.jpg (209KB, 650x594px) Image search: [Google]
It was a strange war.jpg
209KB, 650x594px
Jumpers, what are some of the strange vehicles you have made for whatever reason?
>>
>>50182522
Steven the Hero. i just pick a random new name to be know for. My gimmick isn't that great, i mostly body tackle people, knocking them away and stand exactly in their place like nothing happened.
>>
>>50182734
Megalovania (Undertale), Pure of Heart (Disgaea), Well of Souls (Hellgate London), Herald (SMT).

Considering that their entire existence is based on propagating the suffering and destruction of countless races, any of those would do a shit-ton of damage. Potentially even an insta-kill when combined with an attack that's powerful in its own right.
>>
File: Scarf Chara.jpg (226KB, 787x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Scarf Chara.jpg
226KB, 787x1015px
>>50183767
Why they seem to be so genocidable?
>>
>>50183123
>>50183140
>>50183231
>>50183338
Talking about Slayers magic up here? Cool I always like to talk about what I've learned from the novels and anime, a piece of my childhood next to all the D&D and such.

Right as they've told you the Categories are Shamanistic, White, and Black. From there Shamanistic has sub-catigories in each of the elements, invoking spirits individually but with wide sweeping names (Spirits of the Earth/Wind/Fire/Water/Etc.), and White magic is broken into two parts, Holy Magic which invoke the Shinzoku (Slayers Gods) and normal White Magic which invokes power from your own personal Astral energies. Black Magic is broken into two categories but they are basically the way of saying that the spells on the right are good for regular battles (Mono Vault and Fireball) and the spells on the left should only be shot at something that you are far away from (Dragon Slave).

Some things of note in White Magic is basically, thanks to one of the last novels, under a different name only for categorizing effects, and counts as Astral or other forms of Shamanistic Magic.

Spells of note:
1. Ra Tilt is the big bad for White Magic, the equal of Dragon Slave in damage but it hits the Astral plane first and has a splash of physical damage.
2. Flow Break and Flow Twist both manipulate other magic. Flow Break shuts down everything but White Magic and Flow Twist fucks over supernatural abilities HARD, Lina uses this to invert troll's regeneration.
3. Megiddo Flare is a HUGE AOE focused on purifying an area. Undead are slain and the living are becalmed, anger and hatred quelled in its passing. And I do mean huge area by the way, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_zRxRYZx58

Hope this helps ya man.

Oh and on another note. Shamanistic spells, and therefore White Magic that isn't Holy Magic, can be invoked even in the absence of Spirits but it's draining on you personally. Zelgadis Greywords could do it, but noted that a normal human wouldn't. Lina could..
>>
Designed by G.G. [+200] – The castle is a complete and utter deathtrap. The Geo-Panels seemed rigged to weaken and debuff you and your companions at every opportunity, while the castle demons seem to conveniently avoid all of these. That and there’s more conventional traps everywhere – circular saws in the walls, keys that open empty (and trapped) chests, demonic statues that transform into real demons without warning – it’s a mess. Attempting to bypass parts of this castle using your powers will somehow lead you to even worse traps, forcing you to either tank the damage or inconvenience, or dodge them the old-fashioned way. This will be exhausting.
>>
>>50184166
Isn't that wonderful.

Who?
>>
>>50184181
Gary Gygax. Was making a reference to things like the Tomb of Horrors and other absurd oldschool DnD dungeons.
>>
File: steampunk-tiger.jpg (73KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
steampunk-tiger.jpg
73KB, 720x533px
>>50183923
Imagine a spider tank okay?
make that out of a mixture of "Flesh Ingots" and Spiritual metals carefully blended so the metal becomes a living, spiritually charged alloy plated with nintendium to take the brunt of damage.

add a lightning cannon for its main armament along with a decent amount of high-energy laser weaponry all powered by [Pillar] D-cells and Alchemical Propane.

carefully tune the genetics and physiology of the so if the vehicle comes across a situation it cannot beat it will rapidly adapt and in case the situation is too hazardous, will grow a chrysalis for immediate rapid and total adaption.

Then, infuse a soul of a small kitten into this abomination against god and name it "cuddles".

the device is fully capable of running without power it would simply be taxing on the soul and on various bio-mechanical processes, therefore the power supplements where added as to not tucker the poor tank out, add performance, and increase adaptability.
>>
>>50184166
>>50184197
Now I'm going to have to get that. Just so that every time I lean back in my throne and it throws me down yet another chute I do so whilst screaming.

"GARY!"

May he rest in peace.

>>50184205
>Imagine a spider tank okay?
Need to hit up Ghost in the Shell at some point so I can get some Tachikoma units. Just for the giggles and to lighten the mood.
>>
>>50184166
Like A Rogue, Right? [+100] – That dimensional space warping doesn’t seem content to leave you alone. Every time you enter a new floor in the castle, it will magically change to have a different structure and layout than it had before. The only certainty is that there will be an entrance and an exit – and you’ll have to start over if you leave and come back to that particular floor. It also makes scouting the architecture of the castle impossible. Seriously, who enjoys things like this?

Choo, Choo! [+200] – So maybe you can fly at this point, or just scale the castle wall from outside to bypass a few of the floors to go straight for your Rivals. Except now you can’t. You can only progress through the castle by moving from floor-to-floor using the staircases inside. The castle becomes indestructible to your attempts to smash, blast, or even phase through said floors, and the windows all take you back to the first floor. Hope you like railroading!
>>
Steven Universe - The Final Retcon (Don Qixoni Rides Again):

Gem 300
7600 years old
Crystal Gems
Experiment - Qixoni Crystal 600
Now Your Voice Is Crystal-Clear!
The Long Perspective
Gemstone Lore 650
Bubbler Technique
Confounded Warps, How Do They Work? 750
Gem Weapon
Gem Power 1150
Gem Science And You 1450
Fridge Full of Cookie Cats 1500
Temple Room Access 1600
Wailing Stone
In The Rough 1000

This is hopefully the last time I'm going to be posting an altered SU build for a while.

Decided to combine the two builds and take the 600 CP drawback as I realised all I have to do with it is kill 3 guys/smash 3 diamonds really quickly. Still not sure about the Qixoni Crystal as choice but it'll do in a pinch. With what I've got here could probably produce lightsaber beams from anywhere on my body and produce an absurd amount of force lightning (between Gemstone Lore and Gem Power).

Plan is to find the three Diamonds quickly using that perk from Princess Bride that lets you know the direction someone is in + teleportation and then use superspeed, invisibility and intangibility to nip in and smash their gems.

Then in an attempt to try to mitigate some of the ensuing chaos use shapeshifting from elsewhere to impersonate each of the destroyed Diamonds, tell the rest of the gems that they are not to colonize any more planets (and that I had turned out to be a hoax) and to live freely and peacefully until the Diamonds come back from a private summit (and that it might be a while). This should hopefully curb some of the worst excesses of the Homeworld and let me go back to bumming around a sleepy beach town.
>>
>>50184256
Oh nice! Might wanna note if Invuln from Cho Cho sticks around or not afterwards. Or all Setbacks gone when you finally get the castle back under control?
>>
>>50184309
Default assumption is that the Setbacks fade after you've taken the Castle. You can, however, keep the traps from designed by G.G. after cleaning up the place.
>>
>>50184314
Cool!
>>
If I go to OPM and use Mighty Skill on something else, would it be possible to learn techniques from Bang or Atomic Samurai?
>>
File: tumblr_of78j6NsRp1si96eio5_1280.jpg (430KB, 1280x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of78j6NsRp1si96eio5_1280.jpg
430KB, 1280x741px
>>50183923
I converted a diesel train from tracks to treads so that I could Go full Kool-Aid man,I added 272 miles worth of carbon Fiber Wire on a set of spool on the underside of my LoT so that I can do wire-fu stunts in real life,I put Scaled-down Orion engines On a motorcycle,I've created's Shoes covered in a special variant of zurg Creep covered in strong mobile Cilia that do the walking for you as you stand there,I've re-created the bulletproof coffin from the comic series of the same name out of Final Fantasy Magi-tech, sacrificial bestowment, and EX collector,I've made a special point of building not only whatever ridiculous contraptions Pop into my head like pic related, but also anything I'm reasonably certain I can make from fiction.
>>
Mana Drain [+100] – You know that explosive power you got as a freebie in this world? Well, while you’re in this Castle, your abilities involving it cost four times as much and recovers four times as slowly without the help of items. This gets worse the longer you’re here, too. I hope you didn’t jump here first.

Worst Fan Club Ever [+200] – It turns out some demons in this world were big fans of yours, and somehow have knowledge of your past jumps and your adventures there. Except SOMETHING you did early in your time in this world (or just storming this castle) made them lose faith in you, and spilled all your secrets and list of abilities to the Rivals and other Demons in this castle. Everyone here now has insight into your tactics, inventory, and abilities – this will go a long way when you fight them, too. Your ‘Ex-Fan Club’ is still among the demon mooks, too – and if you took ‘Fan Favorite’, there’s even more. Fans are dumb.
>>
File: 1460406983327.jpg (234KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460406983327.jpg
234KB, 1600x1200px
>>50184347
also there was the time I took the most bladed car I could build with mad Max and spend a few centuries going over it with minecraft replication,an Archangel blade and the ominous hammer to Make every last spike as deadly as I could.
>>
File: tumblr_of78j6NsRp1si96eio4_1280.jpg (447KB, 1280x933px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of78j6NsRp1si96eio4_1280.jpg
447KB, 1280x933px
>>50184422
>>
>>50184166
>>50184256
>>50184418
Wow this is going to get a little out of hand before the end.

Let's see here we need at least three right? That's a minimum of 300 to a maximum of 900 from Setbacks. Wolf. Okay waiting on Rivals.
>>
>>50184508
800 cp sorry.
>>
The Chainsaw from Doom 2016 can be modified in other ways, as long as I don't fuck with the Fueling system in any way, right?
>>
>>50182522
Vulcan. Extremely superhuman physical stats, predominantly fire, smoke, and ash abilities with some light, electric, and psionic abilities, mastery of multiple different fighting and weapon styles, Unlimited Blade Works, along with being well known almost everywhere I go as a master of the forge.
>>
So here's my progress on the DLC.

http://pastebin.com/Y7JthJky
>>
File: skulduggery_spot.jpg (16KB, 349x366px) Image search: [Google]
skulduggery_spot.jpg
16KB, 349x366px
Post builds for Skulduggery Pleasant?
>>
>>50184787
Okay!
Skulduggery Pleasant Jump 035:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Emotional Range of a Dead Man [+100]
Like Edward and Bella [+100]
A Ghastly Appearance [+200]
Vampire [+200]
Origin: Monster Hunter [-100]
Perks:
Pick a Name, Any Name [-100]
Dual Disciplines [-200]
Doors are for People with No Imagination [-100]
Come and Have a Go [Free]
If You Think You're Hard Enough [-100]
Sword Skills [-200]
Color-Coded Cleaver [-300]
Magic: Tunneling & Dimensional Shunting [-450]
Gear:
Money [-50]

Vampire and Color-Coded Cleaver is cool in my mind.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50181583
I got REALLY into the whole Nakama thing in Fairy Tail, so when the Magic Games came up I.....was not pleased with Laxus' father. I might have rigged the system so I fought him one on one, then just took his attacks before utterly annihilating and humiliating him.

>>50181637
>Nothing about how you're a big guy and/or FBI
5/10, you tried.

>>50182522
Justice Knight(Lord when in DC, just to annoy the JL). My Gimmick is going full Ham and Kamen Rider. Big speeches about Justice while kicking bad guys in the head, and never turning off.
>>
Is speed a stat that can be improved by Elona's softcap?
>>
File: Elementals_-_James_Zhang.jpg (137KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Elementals_-_James_Zhang.jpg
137KB, 640x427px
What are some must-take jumps for an Elemental chain?
>>
>>50184953
Can you improve it by practicing/training? If so, yes.
>>
>>50184953
I don't see why not.

>>50184964
Avatar for manipulating, obviously.
I THINK Forgotten Realms lets you pay to be a Gensai, which is half-elemental.
>>
>>50184953
I'd say that anything that could be put to the test in a Olympic event could be considered valid for Soft-cap. So basically speed, strength, endurance, dexterity, flexibility, agility, etc. with the notable additions of durability and "magic".
>>
>>50184964
Riddick.
Touhou.
Teen Titans.
Infamous.
Dark Sun (as a Cleric/Druid).
Fairy Tail.
Naruto.
One Piece.
>>
File: cthulhusavestheworld-b.jpg (37KB, 494x155px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhusavestheworld-b.jpg
37KB, 494x155px
I like the 200 and the 400, but the 600 seems off to me. Also, any suggestions for a good drop in 100?

Drop In
200 cp - Union Assault
You know what the best kind of attacks are? Combo attacks. If you’ve got the MP to spare, then you can use a special technique known as a Union with one of your party members, and launch a supermove at your opponent. This is one per person though, so If you combo with the same person five times, you’ll get the same move five times. For example, Cthulhu and a mermaid summoning the Kraken.

400 cp - Victory Fanfare
Whenever you complete a successful battle, you will find small amounts of your health and magical energy restored to you. This is a wee bit subjective, due to running on JRPG logic, but about five minutes after combat stops you will get the boost. This also works on party members - a maximum of three other people - and can and will raise them from the dead in the process. It will probably leave them bleeding out and in critical condition though, so get a potion or a white mage quick.

600 cp - Level Up!
Due to the yet another fragment of JRPG logic, the people here can continually get stronger up to infinity, growing from ordinary human levels, to punching out azathoth, on of the Cthulhu Mythos’s heaviest hitters. Specifically, it takes 99999 exp every single level. On the plus side, that might be a very large number, but there is no level cap here. The stat gains are also static, but surely after a certain point there won’t be anything you can’t beat?
>>
>>50184673
No.
>>
>>50185047
>Union Assault
Neat attacks that are unique to pairings.

>Victory Fanfare
This is neat.

>Level Up!
Holy crap, is this is a soft cap on our ability to grow? So that no matter what we can always grow with time and successful battles? That's really very good. You might wanna note that you can only (If you are going by the game) grow either Magically or Physically through any one level up.
>>
File: 3d-male-skeleton-00.jpg (131KB, 690x520px) Image search: [Google]
3d-male-skeleton-00.jpg
131KB, 690x520px
>>50184787
Sure.

Drop-In [Free]
perks:
Pick a Name, Any Name - Skellyton Kid [100]
Dual Disciplines [200] Moar Magic, Moar Good
Real Nice Hair [Free] Nice Hair!
Beautiful Sorrow [300] gotta be pretty, real pretty.
No Skin, Just Bones [600] Skeleton time!
A Vile Man [100] Spooky, scary
Magic:
Necromancy [300] Gotta stick to the theme.
drawbacks:
Argeddion Outta Here [+200]
An Exception To The Rule [+400]

So... Uh... Do I have the potential to learn another form of magic?

Regardless, I'm the Skellyton Kid. Shiny, metal, tiny skeleton. Who's also somehow smoking hot.

It's the bonestructure propably.

First order of business is dealing with Argeddion. Which will done mostly by proxy and clones if I can help it. Gonna be really glad for my immunities, especially the magic immunities.

After that, I'll drop in on the plot occasionally, just being the smug skelly kid in a suit helping out.
>>
I'm not imagining things and there used to be a Arpeggio jump on the google drive, didn't there? Anyone know where it's gone and why? Or did I go blind?
>>
>>50185254
It was always a WIP.
>>
>>50185047
Honestly, that feature of the game being locked to a capstone for seems kind of off. I mean, Cthulhu himself can do it, and there's an entire origin patterned after him. And if it is so common to this world, it should definitely be cheaper. Maybe even free for the duration of the jump. Probably better off as a general perk as well.
>>
Jump 194: Captain Planet
>Three of Pentacles (Works): Using the conventional as a medium for expressing the exceptional, in order to build something of great renown and glory.
>Age: 800
>Location: London
>Identity: Planet Spirit (-300)
>Affinity: City (Civilization)
After all, when you think 'civilization', what do you think of? Towns and cities.
>Drawbacks: Invocation (+100), What Kind Of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway? (+200), Competence (+200)
Look, ma, I'm Gaia except even more self-parodying! I'm going to have all of this power and DO NOTHING WITH IT EVER. God I hope the Planeteers aren't just total idiots- wait, if the villains are competent, why are they still selling nukes to Hitler? Holy shit, is Dr. Blight a fucking Nazi!? Suddenly it all makes sense...
>Domain: Technology
Yeah I'll be using some alternate elements for this. Electricity and fuel are, arguably, redundant... among other issues.
>Sanctum Sanctorum (Free, Planet Spirit)
Well, at least this way I'm not some sort of city-spirit lingering like a bum in an alley. Which would actually be rather hilarious, come to think about it.
>Why I Chose You (Free, Planet Spirit)
And at a glance I can see whether someone would fit the powers I want to grant them or not. Which is useful, especially if I can grant alternately-themed powers, in time.
>Search The World (1100, Planet Spirit)
Oh, so I can search through anything that fits my domain for people who fit those traits? Isn't that handy.
>Call the Champions++ (600, Planet Spirit)
Sure, my people can't call Captain Civilization after this jump (or can they even call him during this jump at all?), but I'm keeping everything else and... well, let's just say I'm going to have fun hanging out a half dozen rings at a time in the jumps to come.
>>
>>50185336
>Fancy Purple Dress (Free, Planet Spirit)
Actually a dapper modern suit, but potayto, potahto, either way you can boil 'em smash 'em stick 'em in a stew.
>Blank Ring (400)
Hey, they said I can't give myself a ring. They never said I can't BUY myself a ring. No one will see this coming when my sanctum inevitably gets invaded! Until I shout my intentions and they see it coming.
>Calling All Planeteers+ (0)
Not only will I be sharing these powers with my companions, I paid the surcharge for them to KEEP them.

Honestly? This is going to be campy as hell. I'm going to go bother the local Gaia with my Gaia and have tea and biscuits, and when Captain Planet and Captain Pollution clash (repeatedly, because you know this is going to happen) I'm going to see to it that Captain Civilization has his say. And I'm going to mock Cap for his puns whenever I possibly can, oh yes. While announcing that I'm mocking him. Because I announce everything.

Also, I'm pretty sure that summoning Captain Civilization to deal with eco-terrorists who are in the city is a valid option. It'll never be the top biller, but when it's time for a Very Special Episode (the ones about drugs and HIV come to mind) there'll be much to be said there too.

Meanwhile Cultist-Chan, who was a Temmie last jump, get the element of Curiosity. I don't even know how that works but it is guaranteed NOT to end well, even if it is hilarious.
>>
File: theminotaur.png (351KB, 511x1173px) Image search: [Google]
theminotaur.png
351KB, 511x1173px
Asagi [+0, Mandatory, does not count towards minimum] – A long time ago, in a year far far away, there was a promise of a game called Makai Wars, with this spunky girl as its protagonist. Unfortunately, the game was canceled and now she wanders across the multiverse of NIS, seeking a main character to steal the protagonist spot from. And wouldn’t you know it, SOMEBODY dropped her a tip that killing you will send her along the chain in your place. So this jacket-clad lady out for your blood.

Initially, she’s not hard to deal with. The most she has going for her is the Gunner Feature and an above-average level. However, each time she is beaten or killed, she will return less than an hour later, just a bit stronger. She will not relent in her pursuit of you and can only be delayed, and if you waste too much time fighting her or trying to play it safe in the Castle, she will eventually match and surpass you. In case it needs to be said, Asagi dealing a killing blow to you is the end of both the DLC and your chain.

Once you’ve defeated the other Rivals, Asagi will realize her chance has been missed, and will disappear. Perhaps you’ll see her again someday. If you somehow already have Asagi as a companion, it is instead an astoundingly deranged cosplayer trying to fulfill her spot...or perhaps an old foe of yours, with newfound determination?
>>
>>50185476
I want it now. I've always liked her character design.
>>
>>50185476
Why is this Mandatory?
>>
>>50185510
Because she wants to be the Main Character. She'll jump at any chance she can get.
>>
>>50184787
Skulduggery Pleasant
Origin: Drop-In
Perks
Real Nice Hair
Pick a Name, Any Name (100cp)
Tailor Made (100cp)
Beautiful Sorrow (300cp)
Sensitivity - Divination (400cp)
Gear
Old Pals x2 (100cp)
Monster Hunter - Come and have a Go, Colour Coded Cleaver, Necromancy
Detective - Doors are for People with No Imagination, No Skin Just Bones, Child of the Spider
Resolute Thread (200cp)
Drawbacks
It’s the Eyes (+100cp)
Like Edward and Bella (+100cp)

My Admirer turned out to be a very... voyeuristic and psychically potent Witch. I literally couldn't help that she was attracted to me. Despite my best efforts, she found out about my multiverse-spanning journey, and demanded a spot among my crew. When I denied her (no open pods, my companion purchases were imports), she went kind of nuts. She wasn't very dangerous to me, but she kept interrupting my concerts, and butting into my attempts to build friendships and relationships with others. When the ten years were up, I promised her I would come back for her, and show her something far greater and grander than me (which she was very doubtful of).

My Monster Hunter is a Humanoid Anklegator, now a Zombified Humanoid Anklegator, and the Detective is my Kunoichi Pupil, now a bunch of bones crawling with spiders, that morphs into a hollow spider carapace... CRAWLING WITH SPIDERS.
>>
>>50185281
I did say it was slightly off to me. You are right on that point, somewhat. But, the theme i'm using for the drop in tree is game effects, and that fits.

As for free, I'm not against that. Like I said, It's a game effect/mechanic, so it should be somewhat inherent to the jump itself, depending on how you fanwank the actual interaction between those things.

I guess the CP cost is to actually keep it, then.
>>
>>50185510
Because Asagi wants to be the main character.

Real answer: I am giving you an entire dimension full of Demons to rule, that will only get bigger as your chain goes on. I have to make this suitably difficult to match, and Asagi is meant to add pressure that keeps you from resting too long between floors.
>>
>>50185565
I'll just sleep in the Item World's.
>>
>>50185476
No offense, but with the several mandatory drawbacks, including the immortal scaling opponent that doesn't give points or count towards the limit, your erring to far in the direction of this dlc being a 'who the fuck would take this'. Also, I thought the various drawbacks were going to be optional depending on whether you wanted points to upgrade the Netherworld.
>>
>>50185534
I mean, game effects for expensive perks are generally more esoteric/weird things. Taking a basic gameplay feature that the perk itself says is inherent to people of the world and putting it at 600 cp or 300 if you take a specific origin origin is both weird from a design standpoint, and kind of nonsensical for the background to be drop-in. Logically it should be free/discounted to everyone BUT drop ins, since other origins are actually a part of the world.
>>
>>50185596
This, mostly. Like, I get that it's a really nice reward, but if you want people to take this, please don't make it too hard.
>>
>>50185596
>>50185675
It's basically a Gauntlet right?

Make it hard as you like Heavens-Anon, I say in my own opinion. This is nothing compared to Origin!
>>
>>50185725
Well, if it's going to be a Gauntlet, it should have Gauntlet protection, as in, making it so failing the DLC doesn't make you lose the chain.
>>
>>50185725
If you lose you fail the chain. That, the mandatory drawbacks and keeping your powers put it pretty far from a gauntlet.
>>
does anyone have a claim on Asterix?
>>
>>50185777
Nope, you're good.
>>
>>50185777
>Asterix
Wot's dat?
>>
>>50185747
You chose to take the DLC so nah. Just like when you chose to take a Gauntlet you go in knowing you'll be shielded in this case you have to go in knowing you're not. Don't wanna go to get the Neitherworld then just don't but I'm looking forward to it, that simple.

>>50185774
I apologize I should have phased that differently.
>>
>>50185802
this anon is crazy!
>>
Sardia the Demonslayer (Maybe) [+100] – This young lady waits for you in a large room that is nothing more than an open space, almost as if it were some sort of placeholder. She points her sword at you and challenges you, claiming to have slain over 2,000 Demons before meeting you. Contrary to her claim, she’s not very tough – she’s just an ordinary human with the Weapon Master feature. Once it’s obvious she’s outmatched, she’ll call in some mook Demons to act as cannon fodder, but is otherwise easily dealt with.

Sardia the Demonslayer (DEFINITELY!) [+200 – Cannot be taken with Maybe] – Okay, scratch what I said earlier. Sardia lives up to her claims. Though she doesn’t call in mooks now, she is ridiculously fast and skilled with a sword, moving faster than the underleveled eye can see. She lacks any special powers or utility, but her weapon skill and raw power will be an issue if she catches you off guard. The good news is that her overspecialization makes her an easy target for magic and other unconventional skills.
>>
>>50185848
Nice!
The first one might be generous but the second sounds like fun.
>>
File: MrMonday1.gif (92KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
MrMonday1.gif
92KB, 499x555px
what are some jumps that have a hacking reality/virtual reality type idea going on ala captain N, captain SNES
>>
So, lets imagine that I wanted to be a thief. I would need a fence, and while in some jumps that would be pretty easy, in others that would probably be pretty hard. Now, I could just go with the Mudcrab Merchant out of Morrowind, but that always seemed so uninspired. Is there another option for finding fences? Or is the mudcrab my best bet?
>>
>>50185909
Webmage? Kung Fury?
>>
>>50185476
>mandatory scaling enemy for no points
>dictates Benefactor's personality
>literally can't win: fighting or evading makes her stronger than you
>chain-ender, again for no points
> ignores one-up perks
>for a shitty castle

Yeah. Thanks, but no thanks. You literally have to be retarded to take this DLC for the pittance it offers in return.
>>
>>50185810
Normally DLCs don't have mandatory drawbacks. Seriously, name one DLC where the worst drawback is mandatory and gives no points that isn't disliked by the thread. Hell, name one period.
>>
>>50185907
Gaunlet, is that you? If so, please put your trip back on. Your false sycophantry is disgusting.
>>
>>50185937
Oh wow, it does ignore 1-ups, doesn't it?
>>
>>50185914
Generic Hiest.
>>
Comrade Dood [+200] – It seems before your arrival, the Prinnies gathered under the leadership of one charismatic red penguin and demanded they be freed of ‘the tyranny of the Heavens’ and their endless centuries of hard labor for their sins. That, and, you know, the world being destroyed. Comrade Dood, as he calls himself, seeks to become the first true Prinny Overlord, and will do anything to get his way. The Prinnies aren’t terribly tough in a straight fight, but that’s not where they give you trouble – they will make your ascent to the castle floors as painful and convoluted as possible. Set traps, re-arrange signs, make misleading hints, and even throwing themselves and each other at you to cover you in explosions. And there are a LOT of them.

The actual floor Dood is on clearly wasn’t prepared for you to reach them, because it consists of what may as well be a pillow fort of fish and empty crates. They will continue to throw bombs and each other at you until it’s down to the red boss penguin. Comrade Dood is a surprisingly fierce and clever foe, wielding two swords with obvious mastery and using what he learned of your abilities from your ascent (or your angry Fan Club) to his advantage. Unfortunately, a Prinny is just a Prinny, and being clever will only get him so far – he will be defeated with enough persistence or raw power. Once he is defeated, the Prinnies will submit and stop plaguing you as you clear the castle.
>>
>>50185967

Wow I just noticed that. What the fuck Heaven's?>>50185848
>>
In the Ikki Tousen jump, am I correct in assuming that only Dragon inheritors can get their perks, or at least only they can get the 0 cp perks they offer?
>>
>>50185997
No, it doesn't. Wasn't meant to, anyways. I'll be changing that bit, at the very least.
>>
>>50181540
They're more on the level of their comic counterparts.
>>
>>50186015
The comic counterparts? So are they not on the level they were on the show?
>>
>>50185938
DLC is just a scenario by another name isn't it?
>>
>>50186038
From what we've seen in the show, they're closer to their comic counterparts than their cinematic counterparts, I mean.
>>
>>50186006
Cool. Thank god you didn't mean it that way.
>>
There are a couple nice perks in Gemcraft that I understand, the Orb of Presense that takes advantage of massive mana regeneration, and the Mana Lake + upgrade that lets you store esoteric energies (Chi, Psi, maybe even Power Points).

But I don't know anything about Gemcraft. Does anyone have a generic build that will let mid chain superman/caster breeze through?
>>
This may be the most hardcore boss I have ever made.

Deathbringer the Ultimate Overlord [+200] – It starts off slow. Strange, ominous, eldritch signs of danger. The floor leading up to this room feels heavier, as though a great evil were resting inside. You will fight powerful demons that only get stronger the closer you get to it, enough so that you’ll likely be battered and tired the closer you get. Then, when you enter the room tiself, you will see a thing with many eyes and many inappropriate tentacles strike out at you, each with enough power behind it to smash the castle apart from the inside. Time and space warp into an incoherent mess, and you must either use your own spatial manipulation or raw power to push on through.

And after that gauntlet, you finally see it. It...it’s too horrible, too awful, too powerful to imagine. It’s...it’s!
>>
>>50186204
Not for the faint of heart.

A corgi wearing a paper mask, operating a machine that controls the whole ‘boss monster’. Before you get a change to relax, this puppy launches itself at your party like a tiny missile, basically re-enacting the Killer Rabbit scene. Any astute animal lover can tell the dog is actually playing and doesn’t seem aware of the lethal harm its inflicting. You can defeat this tiny, fuzzy missile through brute force, or just by playing with it and petting it. Watch your neck, though.
>>
>>50186204
>>50186216
What the Actual Fuck?
>>
File: Lewd.gif (361KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.gif
361KB, 500x281px
>>50186204
>inappropriate tentacles strike out at you
H-heavens, please.
>>
File: Lewd.gif (254KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.gif
254KB, 236x199px
>>50186204
>>50186216
Heavens we are on a Blue Board
>>
>>50184964
Generic fighting game, ultimate Spiderman,Maybe adventure time
>>
>>50186204
Too rapey.
>>
>>50185476
>Unfortunately, the game was canceled and now she wanders across the multiverse of NIS, seeking a main character to steal the protagonist spot from.

But what about after her game comes out?

>http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Asagi
>Due to her 10th anniversary it has been announced by NIS, that she will finally receive her own game.
>>
>>50186056
In the Young Justice jump with Apocalypse drawback, do we need to defeat Darkseid only once and he will stop or we have to defeat and kill actual Darkseid, not his avatars or stuff?

Asking because I only know a lil bit about him and apparently the ones Superman defeated were avatars
>>
>>50186364
She coming with us I hope.
>>
>>50186216
sweet free corgi
>>
>>50186216
Do not mind the corgi behind the curtain!
>>
>>50186379
You just need to kill/defeat him/his avatar once to end the effects of the drawback.
>>
>>50186448
So if we destroy Apokolips/close portals, do we still have to deal with an angry Darkseid?
>>
>>50186216

Can I make it my vassal after I become Overlord?
>>
>>50186482
You can, in fact, vassalize any and all of your Rivals if you so wish. You'll be given the option to companion them.

So yes, you can have Killer Corgi.

I'm considering taking out the mandatory Asagi staple and instead making her a 'normal' Rival, albeit an absurdly difficult one. It would involve a rooftop showdown where she has her battleship deployed.

Thoughts?
>>
>>50186448
What does it mean by "Standard" Darkseid? Like, the one in New52 who can remake universes to his whim?
>>
>>50186499
Yes. Especially with >>50186364 there's less reason to make that one mandatory.
>>
>>50186499
yee

haw
>>
>>50186499
Maybe you could make her a bonus fight before Priere.
Just please don’t make her mandatory.
>>
>>50186499
Probably remove the mandatory clause yeah. I thought most of the drawbacks were pretty cool, but dat Asagi drawback would be worth 600 points if were compared to the other drawbacks in difficulty. Having it give no points AND making it mandatory AND making it not count towards your required amount is Babylon tier. And I don't mean that as a compliment.
>>
I remember someone working on an Arcanum jump. Has there been any news on that?
>>
>>50186597
Yoro put it on backburner.
>>
>>50186478
You would probably have to worry about him, but he won't be empowered by the drawback anymore, which would mean that he'd most likely be more in line with Young Justice's overall lower power levels.

>>50186505
I was thinking more along the lines of earlier interpretations of Darkseid. The one from New 52 has a different backstory and, presumably, different capabilities and feats.
>>
>>50186602
Ah, too bad. I was really looking forward to it.
>>
>>50184964
Exalted. Creation has some of the most interesting elementals I've ever seen in fantasy. They're not just your generic vaguely human-shaped mass of element, they're exotic elemental chimera whose nature expresses symbolism of their element.
>>
File: 1476892122035.png (306KB, 400x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1476892122035.png
306KB, 400x1271px
>>50186597
>>50186602
>>50186703
I did offer to let someone else have my notes and/or do their own work on Arcanum if there was interest in someone else making it.

There was none, so it's still sitting on the back burner.
>>
>>50186727
Too bad at the upper end it's all dragons.
>>
>>50186749
Yeah, that does get kind of boring. Though they kind of tried to have it both ways with the elemental dragons being hybrids of dragons and another creature. Like, the Wind Masters are bear-dragons, the Quicksilver Queen is an ant-dragon, Jealous Saffron Rage is just a fire that vaguely looks like it has claws, stuff like that. I wish they were just the thing that is hybridized with a dragon, though. At least the Wind Masters spend most of their time shapeshifted into full bear form, so I guess I have that.
>>
>>50185914
Thiefnet in Sly Cooper is sorta a fence, but you can't get anything back after selling it.
>>
File: I want to ____ that bunny.png (2MB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I want to ____ that bunny.png
2MB, 1000x1080px
>>50186741
>>
File: 7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg (230KB, 1535x1086px) Image search: [Google]
7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg
230KB, 1535x1086px
>>50186811
It's not like anyone is stopping you. There's a perfectly good Zootopia Jump right on the drive.
>>
>>50186741
>Pic
Is this the "the sex is incredible" thing?
>>
>>50186056
Ok, so they're a whole lot stronger than their cinematic appearances, closer to their comics appearances... Not sure if I can survive that then.

Before I give up I'll just ask roughly how tough is Hela? The only info I could find on this version of her was her talking to Captain America.

If I can get her to free the souls I might stand a chance, since Odin may be able to take his power back, but otherwise... I can't beat a guy who can shatter multiple galaxies, and then instantly restore them.
>>
File: funny-gif-corgi-playing-baby.gif (808KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
funny-gif-corgi-playing-baby.gif
808KB, 280x210px
>>50186911
Wut?
>>
Have you ever actively worked against a pairing?
>>
>>50186973
Yep. All the time. There's actually a perk for it in Sekirei, I took it and use it to fuck over people I don't like.
>>
>>50186955
Actually, sorry. I got it now.
>>
>>50186973
Well I cured Willow of her sudden onset of gay in Buffyverse with telepathic personality alteration.
>>
>>50186928
Physical stats roughly on par with Thor and powerful magic; however her cloak empowers her, and without it she takes on an appearance closer to her mythological appearance which is half-decayed, and much weaker. Your best bet would be to use trickery.

Also, you should keep in mind that Loki wasn't very good at using/pragmatic with the Odin Force.
>>
>>50186973
Sometimes my mission to Ship means stopping other pairings from forming in the first place.
>>
>>50187032
>(
If we take the Master Mold drawback in The Last Avenger is Apocalypse buffed as well? Also, would he follow me if I went to Mars? I'm not comfortable having someone evil of my power-level on the planet full of mortals. Especially not when those mortals are also a loss condition.
>>
>>50186973
I technically worked against the whole Aerrow/Piper ship in Storm Hawks, since I took the Shipper on Deck drawback. Other then that, I usually just support pairings I like, and leave pairings I don't like alone so long as they're happy. I do intervene against unhealthy/abusive ones though.
>>
>>50186973
I stole Juvia and I don't feel the least bit sorry, considering her fate otherwise is to have her crush unreciprocated and to eventually sacrifice her life.
>>
>>50187075
No, and maybe if you pissed him off enough/somehow brought him with you.
>>
>>50187092
Why is Galactus so interested in Earth? Is there a reason I couldn't just... direct him to another planet?
>>
>>50187090
Does it count as "stole" if he was never interested?
>>
>>50182523
Can't find a source for this, is it gray matter transfer only, or does synergized pair qualify?

If you pick gray matter transfer, do you control the body?
>>
>>50187134
Not really, no. It's just the first verb to come to mind.
>>
>>50187029
That isn't really necessary. Just have Ultron explain to her that sexuality is a spectrum, not black and white. That was her problem all along, as far as that goes. Also her parents made her neurotic and insane, but Ultron will tell it like it is. http://youtu.be/Tf-230SjbM
>>
Considering you can combine with it to become a Sharkman Hybrid, would the Samehada count as a transformation artifact for the purposes of Promotional Movie Crossover Toy from Neo-Heisei Part 2?
>>
>>50187032
Thanks for helping me see if I can survive this. How well do you think Omega Telepathy would fare against Hela? I know that it won't work on a fair few of the other threats...

If I can mass produce the Stark level suits from the Stark blueprints would that actually help against most of the non-Ultron baddies?

One last power question for now. How well do you think Overlord magic, buffed with Uru armor and Gift of the Thousand Master from Negima would hold up against these foes? It should be able to help enchant my iron man suits at the very least, and army slaying spells with a couple of boosts should be useful.
>>
>>50187181
It's also alive. Would you count an SU gem?
>>
>>50187186
You've been to Overlord and Negima? What level for Overlord? Lv. 100 should be enough to clear most of the threats.
>>
>>50187202
I imported the Amadam that serves as the source for Kamen Rider Kuuga as my SU Gem, so... yeah, in this case I did.
>>
>>50187162
Well darn, that glitched. Should have linked to Ultron California.

Speaking of which I need to look at what I have and see if I can somehow replicate that in MCU.
>>
>>50187125
He needs to eat worlds with life. So, you could do that, but you'd only be delaying him and condemning another world. Plus, he's already on his way to Earth.

>>50187186
I don't think mind controlling Hela would work, but reading her mind might be possible. You'd be better off trying to get her cloak off and using it as a bargaining chip. Starks' suits would definitely help, yes, especially against the more army focused villains. And pretty much what >>50187221 said about boosted Overlord magic.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50187268
Frequent Flyer Miles worlds and Teleportation tech at a massive scale? Just putting this out here to see if it would work. If so where would I get the tech?
>>
>>50187319
That might work, yeah, if the portal or whatever for Frequent Flyer Miles isn't disrupted when the planet gets destroyed. Don't know where you'd get tech like that, but you might be able to convince Galactus to go along with that idea.
>>
>>50187268
Does it have to be sapient life? Geneforge/Hive Queen might be the answer.
>>
>>50187462
Nope.
>>
>>50187368
People use FFM to strip mine the planets to nothingness and they come back after a while, if my memory is right. If you could figure out a way to get the FFM planet out of the warehouse then you'd be golden.
>>
>>50187162
>>50187262
>"Marriage is sacred, kids. Also, I'm going to wipe out humanity"
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 267x200px
Hey, are there any ways to have ones hair become fire?
Pic related.
>>
>>50186204
Is this a silent Hill reference?
>>50187777
inside out
>>
File: Unimpressed.gif (7MB, 472x377px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.gif
7MB, 472x377px
>>50181583
"Bullets? Ahahahaha! Apologies, wallabies, but I am cut from a different cloth!"

And then they all died.
>>
>>50187827
when people try to do that to me,I like to flash step up to them and just eat the gun from their hand
>>
>>50187268
Ok, thanks. Teleport cloak off, then bargain to free the souls. Resurrect heroes and Asgardians, Odin and co can try to stop Loki, send my robot armies against some of the others and Hive Queen Quest army against Ultron.

>>50187221
Lvl 100 with Realm of Heroes. Good to know I stand a chance.

This is one of those jumps that I wish had item or power budgets, that's how much stuff I want, and there's so much available I know that I couldn't afford everything I want even if I maxed drawbacks, which is far too dangerous for me to do. Now I just have to cut things down until I can actually afford it.
>>
File: IMG_0092.gif (5MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.gif
5MB, 320x240px
>>50181583
>>
>>50181583
What? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of the Light of my Soul.
>>
Does anyone know if Cats is putting a fanfiction drawback into Harry Potter?
>>
>>50188008
There are a lot of good HP fanfics. There are also a lot of utterly wretched ones, including Cursed Child.
>>
>>50188021
Yeah, that's why I'm wondering if we can get a 0 point fan fiction drawback.
>>
>>50187889
Realised how greedy this makes me seem. While I certainly will admit to a bit if greed, in this case it's mostly that there's just so damn much in this jump. Such a tremendous amount of really good stuff. It's crazy.
>>
>>50184964
Adventure Time! (warning: may not be the elements you expect)
>>
whatever happened to the V for Vendetta jump? did i just totally miss it or was it never posted?
>>
>>50188090
>whatever happened to the V for Vendetta jump? did i just totally miss it or was it never posted?
The guy making it hasn't posted much on the subject but presumably he is still working on it.

Most jump makers are not BatmanAnon or the few others that can magically pull good jumps out of their ass in short order.
>>
File: 1453994383552.png (48KB, 160x215px) Image search: [Google]
1453994383552.png
48KB, 160x215px
I'm not dead or anything, but I have been getting over a really bad cold. Since that's starting to clear up, I thought it might be a nice idea to ask if anyone wants anything out of the Donkey Kong jump. I don't mind MLAATR suggestions either since that's next.

Current structure is Drop-in for Jumpman/Mario based on his roles in the DK series, Kong for your expected monkey business, Kremlin which is mainly focusing on their crazy tech and powers from some of their strongest members, and finally Snomad which is mainly a bundle of weird powers, with a lot of ice stuff. Will also have a few perks based on animal bosses and animal buddies.

Items are going to be fruit guns, jetpacks, couple machines and serious weapons, and also your own island. Kremlin version even serves as a mobile fortress.
>>
>>50188136
are you going With the games,the TV series or a mixture of the two?
>>
>>50188160
Mainly games, though I'm not adverse to adding things from the TV show if you want them.
>>
So, finished working on the Trigger section for World Trigger today, except for probable changes to prices.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AarEDjOM8X2VWag_lICchSj1svfFYooBzkLvAm1qK6U/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone could suggest which item's prices to change, that would be helpful.
>>
>>50188090
>>50188120
>Why, thou hast put him in such a dream, that when the image of it leaves him he must run mad.

So, I realized that I wouldn't be able to get VfV done on the Fifth.
>foolish of me to say I could.

Regardless, I've made a little progress and would like some critique. Here's a WIP with perks and some items completed. Please point out any errors and issues that you feel need to be addressed.

Apologies, anons.
>>
>>50188179
I bet a lot of jumpers are going to want a copy of the Crystal coconut, and maybe some kind of perk that Gives insurance that your skills are always applicable somehow? I mean donkey Kong Junior sure had a much easier time that he could of thanks to all those vines that were hanging around.
>>
>>50182522
Mr. Richter, and later Miss Richter. I took double Bending Genius (Earth) while my chain was still in single digits.

>>50183923
I think everyone's tired of me talking about my Adder droids.

but my Adder droids.
>>
>>50185254
If you mean Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Yes. No. I can't tell.
>>50185268
My copy - v1.6 - looks complete to me (sans images)?
>>
>>50188136
Also, my MLAATR structure is Drop-in for Tuck and Brad type sidekick stuff, Genius for Sheldon and Wakeman stuff, XJ Unit for crimefighting robots, Cluster for evil robots, and I was also thinking about perks or even an origin for monsters/aliens and less metallic supers. Will have to see about any of those, though.

>>50188222
Oh, I do have the Crystal Coconut planned. Not sure about that other thing, I'm not big on meta perks, I only go with them if they're something that grabs me like the Suplex a Train thing.
>>
>>50188206
Remember, remember.
>>
>>50182522
I have had a couple and I've had a couple

>In DC jumps. I am generally the bludhaven shadow and am basically Batman with shadow powers.

>in worm I was the human interrobang and specialized in not making sense or being consistent in any way to anyone.

> In mundane jumps. I am stargod and I'm a giant man from space telling humanity. They need to make these Changes now if they ever want to leave the solar system
>>50188255
yeah the thing is Jenny is such a do anything robot that she's basically Early to middle game jumper in her variety of powers.

as for donkey Kong maybe a battlefield creation/manipulation perk? something like how donkey Kong's jumping at the beginning sloped the construction site turning it into somewhere he could roll down barrels and cause fires while keeping Pauline away from jump man?
>>
File: 758047-1400791647762.jpg (62KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
758047-1400791647762.jpg
62KB, 689x689px
Fate update talk. So, a few days ago, someone brought up a complaint about how the Fate jump as it is is too restrictive, it only lets you go to one setting and even that's a random roll. Originally, I was just going to solve this by usinga 0cp drawback or two and changing up the location roll to just picking freely. However, I've gotten to thinking, particularly in the light of stuff like the original Gundam and, more recently, Legend of Zelda being split into individual jumps and whether it might be better to do that.

Basically, I want to split almost every setting in the Fate jump into it's own individual jump, hopefully each being a lot better in quality then the original jump. There's two problems with this. One is that the 1st and 3rd war locations in the current jump cannot have jumps made for them. They both have about 300 or so words total written about the wars themselves and it'd be nigh impossible to do a jump with either without 90% of it being OC. Fate/Prototype is possibly but not guaranteed to be in a similar situation. It only has a 12 minute short and a partly translated prequel series. Willing to give it a good shot however since there is some info, but while the 1/3rd wars can be made into drawbacks in the FSN of FZero jumps, it's possible there might not be a Prototype jump for a good while.

The second problem, the one I'm posting this for even, is that doing this will eventually invalidate the Fate jump as it is, along with builds made for it. It will result in 4, possibly 5, new jumps that each hopefully have more content then the current Fate jump has in each as well as multiple chances to get different Servants too.

Basically, what does the thread prefer? Having to retcon builds in exchange for 4-5 different, bigger Fate jumps that will have everything it used to and much more or keeping builds and keeping it in one jump but trying to fill it with as much as I can?
>>
>>50188338
I'm not shy about giving people analogues to her powers if they pay for them, since they can just steal her blueprints if they want. There's nothing stopping them but a bunch of deadly traps. It's not like there aren't threats on or near her level for any villainous origin, and the others aren't combat focused. Though I'll say right now that the physical abilities will be based on her actual feats and not the song lyrics. Still not remotely something to sneeze at considering she can toss around kaiju.

All DK did there was stomp on girders to make them collapse. I feel like that's covered by the strength perk Gorilla Kongs will get.
>>
>>50188136
Will the Kremlin version be a background thing, or an actual separate item?

...Can the island(s) naturally have our face as a landmark, or am I better off getting the chisel and hammer ready?
>>
>>50188368
Personally, I prefer 5 jumps with more content.

Val what are you doing you crazy woman?
>>
>>50188368
I vote for more fate jumps. It's a neat setting and I'd love the chance to be able to explore the different parts of it.

Plus I'd always prefer more content rather than less, even if I have to invalidate or delete my old build.
>>
>>50188008
Pretty sure he reacted with... Distaste, for the idea.
>>
>>50188368
My vote is split, but don't run yourself into the ground doing it.
>>
>>50188368
Personally, I'd like more jumps. I figure that the rule of no extra servant points between jumps still stands though?
>>
>>50188386
Separate item. The Kong discounted one is going to be a lot more vibrant with mini-biomes on it to make up for lacking movement. And yes, your island is going to be branded with your face if you want.
>>
File: 1471733486202.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1471733486202.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>50188368
As someone who enjoyed the Fate series prior, I would love specialized jumps for the setting as a whole. More content means more stuff. I like stuff.
>>
>>50188413
Perfect.
>>
>>50188368
More is better.
>>
>>50188368
The more I have to retcon my builds, the happier I am.

A whole lot of context behind that phrase, but essentially true.

Do as you wish. Thank you very much in advance.
>>
>>50188368
If it's what you want to do, I don't mind.
>>
>>50188399
I have 4 months of school break. 4. Months. I'll go mad without something to do.

>>50188412
It will yes. A single being can only use the supplement once. I won't be lowering how many points you can get in any jump though so you'll still be able to build just as strong a Servant in any one jump. Hopefully this time I'll be able to make not being a Servant much more attractive though.

Overall, it seems people are in favour of me splitting it up so that's what I'll do. Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero will be first and second, since they seem to be most popular as the ones taken and they'll be the quickest to do so people have something to use.
>>
>>50188368
Sounds good to me, having to retcon a few things in my chain is worth it for more content.
>>
File: 0MorwhL.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0MorwhL.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>50188368
Sure, why not? Sounds fun.
>>
Given that Dishonored 2 is out has anyone talked about making a new jump or updating the old one?
>>
>>50188500
>Shitposter inbound in 3, 2, 1…
>>
>>50188450
I wish to have the best Assassin Daughter!
>>
>>50188500
It is set 15 years after the first one and the original jumpmaker is gone, it would have to be a new jump for the new game.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50186973
Many times. Sometimes as a side effect of something else I was doing at the time. Though less a pairing than a harem, taking over Rand al'Thor long before he realised his powers and immediately laying waste to Seanchan.

Frankly, even after all I brought about in that world I consider THIS a goddamn mercy compared to what he and the other Ta'veren would have put up with because they don't have the stones to stand up to women.

>>50188368
I think it'll be fine so long as, in the interim, the "general" Fate jump is still OK for building for. I do like the idea of splitting it up to focus on individual grail wars. Regarding the 1st/3rd war locations, maybe you could opt to have you start in themin the standalone F/Z jump as part of a +0CP drawback? And the same for Prototype in the F/SN standalone jump, since as far as I know they're most relevant/associated with these points of time.

>>50188206

Maybe swap More Than Flesh and No one escapes their past's price? The latter seems fairly specific in what it does

>when a the majority of a given civilisation

Typo

Other than that, looks good so far!

>>50188202
Don't know the setting well, but they all seem, I'm guessing these are supposed to be your basic loadout? In the final jump will everything have a 50CP upgrade or is that exclusive to those specific items?

>>50188206
>>50188136
Hope you got a good supply of chicken soup wherever you're at. I'm still coughing from one I caught a month ago.
>>
>>50188368
FIVE REALITY MARBLES!

SEVERAL THOUSAND MAGIC CIRCUITS.

Let's go
>>
>>50188450
Excellent, now I can have a whole team for Grand Order!

Is there a possibility of a Garden of Avalon jump so we don't have to go through the King Arthur jump?
>>
>>50188368
I'd vote for doing it the same way the Zelda jump did it, with allowing new jumps but also keeping the original up for people's builds.
>>
*they all seem fine
>>
>>50188520
>FIVE SABERS!

FTFY
>>
File: anon.jpg (16KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
16KB, 349x342px
>>50188515
>swap prices
I'll consider it.

>typo
Fixed.

Thanks, mang. I'll try to to get this done by the weekend, maybe even tomorrow if all goes well.
>>
>>50188515
Mine gave me a really bad cough too, but the real killer is the sinus headaches. Thanks for the concern.

Anything in particular you'd like to see from either of those jumps? FFIV and V are probably coming right after if you're familiar with those two.
>>
File: knight1471595531503.jpg (91KB, 506x722px) Image search: [Google]
knight1471595531503.jpg
91KB, 506x722px
>>50188568
Those are an awful lot of swords to polish, anon. You up to the task?
>>
File: 1467065232468.gif (472KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
1467065232468.gif
472KB, 226x309px
>>50188368
Interest intensifies in five Fate Jumps.
>>
>>50181583
One-Punch Man

"Are you sure you want to do this, Anon?"
>"Just punch me already, Saitama!"
"You're funeral."

Saitama goes for the gut shot, a split second later a sonic boom shatters glass across the city. The dust clears and Anon remains standing with a smile on their face.

>"Told you that you weren't that strong, Saitama."
Inside Anon's mind: "AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!! WHY DID WE DO THIS?!"
>>
>>50188368
you might as well, it's all you ever been good for.
>>
>>50188603
Holy shit brancho get right the Fuck out. You have no right to condescend to anyone.
>>
>>50188600
Why didn't you do it in one of those warehouse arenas that healed you?
>>
>>50188515
In the interim yes, you can still use the Fate jump as is. I'm hoping to start at the most popular locations so people can start moving over to the new jump for whatever location they had originally.

As for 1st and 3rd wars, the 0cp drawback would be most likely in the 4th war yes. Have you start at the 1st one and run through to the 4th (With a drawback in the 5th to have your actions carry over of course). Prototype, if I can't do it on it's own, will be as you said.

>>50188520
A Reality Marble will only be offered in the 5th war, the FSN jump, but it might have a discount instead of being undiscounted. Not sure. But yes, you'll be able to get a lot of circuits.

>>50188543
I'd actually forgotten about that. I'll have a look later and see if I can figure something out. I'd really like to do one but I'm unsure if there's enough for me to work with. I know a few chapters are TL'd though.

>>50188547
That's the plan, at least until each setting is replaced sufficiently, then it'll go the way of the very original Type Moon jump.
>>
File: YURI.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
YURI.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>50188589
But what if I don't have sword, anon?
>>
>>50188368
Not gonna lie, I'm interested.
I can summon all sorts of Historical Waifus!
Also help people get their Happy Ending.
>>
>>50188603
No, bad Bancho.
>Smacks with rolled up newspaper
Bad.
>>
File: Angry banchô-Anon.jpg (86KB, 1143x447px) Image search: [Google]
Angry banchô-Anon.jpg
86KB, 1143x447px
>>50188622
this is personal stuff between me and the lady,you get out
>>
>>50188515
Yeah, they're pretty much exclusive to those items, mostly because so far, their the only triggers that have those sort of optional trigger.
>>
File: Saber.jpg (64KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
64KB, 1000x662px
>>50188368
Damn Val, that sounds awesome.

I say go for it, and good luck.
>>
>>50188603
Get the fuck out, you useless condescending piece of shit.
>>
File: Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png
508KB, 800x1296px
>>50188649
Dude I've posted with my name less than fifty times and I still have more respect that you... That's telling.
>>
>>50188649
Then deal with it personally instead of shitting up the thread like an asshole.
>>
>>50188649
If I had you, Hitler, and my ex wife in the same room and a gun with three bullets, I'd shoot you three times.
>>
>>50188603
>bancho was the shitposter all along, he just forgot to take his trip off this time
>>
>>50188665
That's not that hard to do, dude. Literally everybody else has more respect than Bancho.
>>
File: notamused.jpg (517KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
notamused.jpg
517KB, 800x600px
>>50188635
>pic related
Don't worry, she's got one. It's canon. Her cannon is canon.

>>50188603
Fuck right off, you cancerous shit. What, in the name of Dionysus' cognac filled balls, do you think you've contributed? How, in the flying tittyfuck, do you think you have the grounds to talk shit on anyone?

Please answer, I am genuinely curious.
>>
>>50188678
Well, on the bright side your ex-wife and Hitler will probably hook up and leave you the fuck alone finally.
>>
>>50188665
You are barely better.
>>
>>50188603
At least she's good for something, you bag of dicks.
>>
>>50188686
No it's not, that's just a shoop. Unless you mean Saber, in which case it was temporary and was gone after fucking Gwyn a few times with it.
>>
>>50188629
Because after all the superhuman, regeneration, and durability perks I got over +200 jumps I thought it wouldn't be a problem. Well, they were enough to keep me alive but not enough to prevent my innards from being liquified.

Managed to teleport home before I threw up a couple gallons of blood and organs and then passing out.
>>
File: A God I Am.jpg (52KB, 497x800px) Image search: [Google]
A God I Am.jpg
52KB, 497x800px
>>50188683
>>50188695
Thank you.
>>
>>50188696
>>50188665
Great, here come all the tripfags to grovel and boost their status in the IRC.
>>
File: Not when I do it.png (347KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Not when I do it.png
347KB, 800x450px
>>50188738
Go home Tera, you're drunk
>>
>>50188710
Yeah, I meant Saber. It's Fate, so not only is it full of fun weird myths, for better or worse it's fetishy as hell. She was still equippe/d/, though, and since it's Fate I'm not wholly unconvinced she's still not packing.
>>
>>50188682
No, mang. The shitposter can at least use proper grammar and capitalization.
>>
File: myfetish.png (15KB, 137x142px) Image search: [Google]
myfetish.png
15KB, 137x142px
>>50188686
>>
>>50188755
It's the perfect cover.
>>
>>50188520
>SEVERAL THOUSAND MAGIC CIRCUITS.
Why bother. Even just E rank as a Servant gets you the equivalent of 1000. And a Core gets you 4000.
>>
>>50188755
Wouldn't that be the perfect disguise, though? We so associate bancho/tera with poor grammar and no capitalization that he can divorce himself from that identity just by turning spellcheck on. It's like Batman. Bruce Wayne couldn't possibly be the Caped Crusader, because he's too busy partying to be a vigilante.
>>
>>50188788
Exactly. Become a servant, get the core, and buy circuits every chance you get.
>>
>>50188753
It's canon that Merlin did it and then undid it, he mostly did it as a prank.
>>
>>50188785
>>50188790
That would imply the shitposter has enough dedication to make lots of shitty jumps just because.
>>
>>50188368
Awesome. I was constantly retconning my chain because I couldn't decide whether I wanted to go to Fate Stay Night or Zero. Hanging out with Broskander will be awesome.
>>
>>50188807
Shitpost-kun did used to claim that he made Jumps, he just didn't tell the thread which ones, and that gave him the right to shitpost.
>>
>>50188803
He also did it so she could have an heir. Then yuri incest outta nowhere, and boom, Mordred happened.
>>
>>50188683
Maybe not >>50188738
>>
>>50188803
>he mostly did it as a prank.
Uh huh. A "prank."

>>50188782
No, bad anon. Don't fetishize Tera.

>>50188801
Couldn't you just go Blue Mage, Prototype, or Dark Binding and just run around eating servants and masters?
>>
>>50188801
But Circuits are just a drop in the bucket even for just Fate mana. And Fate mana is pretty inefficient compared to a ton of other systems.
>>
>>50188828
You do realize that Merlin is said to be similar to Zelretch in his love of pranks right?
Zelretch, the guy who will swap your mind with an alternative version of yourself who's a tranny, just to fuck with you.
>>
>>50188828
I don't think there's any case of messing with the anatomy of the soul in Fate and it turning out well though.
>>
>>50188828
>Prototype, or Dark Binding
Mate, I don't think Prototype can give you soul-nerves, and I don't think Dark Binding actually does what you think it does.

>>50188845
Blue Blood Magic Circuits aren't bad in Fate-terms, senpai.
>>
>>50188801
Keep in mind that if you get jewel craft you can also store the mana you produce in gems.
>>
>>50188828
Merlin be the type of nigga that fuses people's conciousness together in their sleep to mess with them.

This actually happens in FGO, Lancer Arturia's interludes are pretty much all started by Merlin fucking around with her and the MC's dreams
>>
>>50188875
Not that guy, but using Dark Binding souls as magical batteries sounds reasonable.
>>
File: OPERATIONAL FAILURE.gif (238KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
OPERATIONAL FAILURE.gif
238KB, 240x240px
>>50188851
>swap your mind with an alternative version of yourself who's a tranny
>>
>>50188738
Personally don't IRC, FYI.
I do my own thing and care very little for others in the way of how their petty shit gets in the way of my petty shit. Not pointing fingers.

>>50188828
Everything you wrote broght up questions for me so I'll ask.
>Blue Mage
Where does this Blue Mage come from?
>Prototype
Are they biological... what with being a sock-puppet with a legend packed with magic. Do they count?
>Dark Binding
It's it their real soul that's being used or just some imprint from the Throne of Heroes?

>>50188886
That explains so much about Arthur.
>>
>>50188898
>the alternate is from a R63 universe
>>
>>50188898
Zelretch is an asshole, with a fucked up sense of humor.
Merlin is said to have a similar sense of humor.
>>
>>50188851
>Zelretch, the guy who will swap your mind with an alternative version of yourself who's a tranny, just to fuck with you.
That's pretty fucked up, son. But... would he make me manual or automatic? This is an important distinction. pls rspnd
>>
>>50188905
Also in addition to that >>50188738 I'm a Namefag, not a Tripfag.

Mordheim City of the Damned Jump is coming along BTW I'm working on Drawbacks.
>>
>>50188905
>Where does this Blue Mage come from?
Final Fantasy.
>>
>>50188922
He swaps your mind. So you end up around people who think you're a tranny, and the tranny-you ends up around your friends.
He later swaps you back and you have to deal with the consequences.

Considering it's Zelretch I doubt he would do it to someone who actually wants to be a tranny.
>>
File: holyshit.png (157KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
157KB, 336x475px
>>50188898
He did WHAT.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.
>>
>>50188932
Which one? We have more than eight of them at this point.
>>
>>50188828
Honestly, If I tried to mess with Fate and get stronk, I'd sooner try hacking/parsing through the Moon Cell Automata. It could yeild some very strong capabilities if one was able to harness it
>>
>>50188905
>It's it their real soul that's being used or just some imprint from the Throne of Heroes?
I don't think it's ever said if it's the real soul in the Throne or not. But the Servant them-self is just a flash-clone of the actual Heroic Spirit in the throne. They don't even get the memories of the times they've been summoned.
So if Broskander had been summoned in the 5th war, he would have no memories of Waver.
>>
>>50188952
But does he have a soul for Dark Binding to nick?
>>
>>50188936
You're not real big on humor, are you?
>>
File: ITSSABERTIME.png (810KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ITSSABERTIME.png
810KB, 1000x1000px
Which saberface is the most waifuable?
>>
>>50189019
>He has to ask
Nero is best girl. Not just best Saber, but best girl.
>>
>>50189030
She's more than a little crazy, however, and some people don't like that.
>>
>>50189054
More bombastic than crazy
>>
File: bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg (286KB, 493x1620px) Image search: [Google]
bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg
286KB, 493x1620px
>>50189019
Big titty Saber.

>>50188939
VIII
>>
File: Best Girl In Fate.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl In Fate.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>50189019
Most waifuable specifically? I dunno to be honest, probably Jeanne.
Mordred is Best Saber, but she's for Daughteruing not Waifuing.
>>
>>50189062
Thanks.
>>
>>50188939
The best one is from XII
>>
>>50189081
I mean XI, my bad.
>>
>>50189081
See here >>50189077.
>>
>>50189019
Lilly.
>>
>>50188206
seems good to me, a mask wearing big-guy.
>>
>>50188206
So does Revolutionary give you a history in the world or not?
>>
File: True Ending.jpg (64KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
True Ending.jpg
64KB, 1440x1080px
>>50189019
Original still has a place in my heart.
>>
>>50189185
It seems good for you?

>>50189214
Happy Saber is cute. CUTE!
>>
Hey, Dark Souls 3 update.

So one of the origins I'm going to be including is based off the hollows of Londor and the Sable Church and stuff. Now, I have mild suspicions that the DLC scheduled sometime next year may be the big one we thought Ashes of Ariandel was gonna be.

Those suspicions include me thinking they might have more information on Londor and the Sable Church and possibly even the angels if we're lucky, since they're all mysterious and shit still. I already have more than enough material to make a "Londor Hollow" origin though.

Basically, I was gonna go ahead and put it in the Jump and was wondering if you guys would be fine with it possibly getting buffed or altered later if we get any significant new information when the DLC drops.
>>
Got a question, for the Ben 10 jump if someones willing to just define this key bit of terminology used in the jump, Evolutionary Function has a

>built In Jump-Lock, limiting its usefulness

Does that mean it only works for Ben 10 aliens or that it can only work on out of jump aliens/beings?
>>
>>50189223
Pretty sure jump lock is the jumpmaker's way of saying OP Bullshit aliens such as Alien X are blocked by fiat.
>>
>>50189019
Original Saber best waifu.

Mordred best daughteru.
>>
>>50189081
>>50189093
Devour from FF XII is pretty good, famalam. No problemo.
>>
>>50189222
I'm down with that, dark souls is mysterious anyhow if it changes down the line i'd be cool with it.

also i'm impatient and want the ds3 jump as early as possible and do not want to wait for the next dlc.
>>
>>50189222
I'm fine with that.
>>
>>50189249
Most of the FFs have a Blue Mage (Enemy ability copy) equivalent of some sort, whether it's in a specific ability or via a specific profession.
>>
File: x8WfywE.png (422KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
x8WfywE.png
422KB, 1920x1200px
>>50189221
you merely adopted the mask

Wasn't there someone doing a hell-boy jump? or am i mistaken?
>>
>>50189019
I'd say Mordred.
>>
File: Lancer.png (238KB, 579x427px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer.png
238KB, 579x427px
>>50189019
The one without a sword
>>
>>50189222
>Dark Souls 3
I'm so goddamn hype.

Do whatever you think is best, man.
>>
>>50189245
>Spoiler
You, I like you.

>>50189303
MORDRED IS NOT FOR WAIFUING!
>>
>>50189263
>>50189260

Cool, well I already got the perks done on five of the origins (out of eight) so it's progressing pretty smoothly.
>>
File: IMG_7002.jpg (399KB, 1280x1862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7002.jpg
399KB, 1280x1862px
>>50189241
I assumed so, thanks anon. Was just curious with the terminology is all. Considering I'm a jumper that spec'd heavy in Biology,Technology and Magic. So being able to produce highly evolved DNA to sift through and pick apart to eventually put into some super being is amazing.
>>
>>50189214
Yo Val, what does Nature of a Rebellious Spirit actually do? Auto No-Sell Charisma?
>>
>>50189291
I remember someone mentioning there should be one, but as far as I recall that never went anywhere.
>>
File: p159693_p_v8_aa.jpg (430KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p159693_p_v8_aa.jpg
430KB, 960x1440px
>>50189185
Thanks, anon.

>>50189210
If you want it to, yes. Though it won't give you any memories, and pretty much no one will know who you are.

It's supposed to be the "Drop-in" origin. I suppose if you so desire, you could have been another lucky prisoner at Larkhill, though there's going to be a drawback for the full experience.
>>
>>50189318
Well, considering I went TYPE-MOON for the King Arthur jump and waifued Arturia, and Mordred was our actual daughter who still got kidnapped and brainwashed by that bitch Morgan, yeah, she's best daughteru.
>>
>>50189341
Far as I can gather, yeah. Higher your ranks in it, the higher ranked Charisma you can ignore. Been a while since I looked into Apocrypha too much but I'm pretty sure it's just not that good a skill.
>>
File: I want to be a hero of justice.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I want to be a hero of justice.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>50189364
Intadesting set-up. I just took Mordred under my wing and became her adoptive father, but I also went to Type-moon King Arthur.
>>
>>50189373
Too bad, it sounds cool.

Best of luck in jumpmaking.
>>
Anybody know where I can find some one-way portals?
Or some kind of energy shielding that works one way?
>>
File: misterhappy.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
misterhappy.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
>>50189214
>>
>>50189373
Can you choose a Class Skill outside of your class as a personal skill?
>>
>>50189453
borderlands? halo?
>>
>>50189019
Jeanne. Don't care if original or alter. Jeanne.
>>
File: Inquisition_Recruitment.jpg (50KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisition_Recruitment.jpg
50KB, 600x715px
So has anyone claimed Only War or Dark Heresy game lines for 40k Jumps? Can we do so if not?
>>
>>50189518
Yes, it just costs as much as a Personal Skill if it's not one of your Class Skills.

Forgot to mention earlier too during the announcement but the Supplement is also going to undergo an update. New stuff added, a lot of in thread clarifications added and the ugly thing made to look a lot prettier and easier to use. Got a few Sample Servants done too for people finding it too much to deal with, hopefully covering all Zero and Stay Night Servants.

Mostly motivated by seeing the Kamen Rider jumps and realising exactly how confusing Fate must be to those who don't know it beforehand
>>
>>50189560
Would those make it possible to become an Inquisitor? Because I wan't the kind of power that turns becoming a Rouge trader into a punishment.
>>
>>50189560
What's the point? We have full faction jumps, it's off kilter to do something for a faction already covered.
>>
>>50189318
>MORDRED IS NOT FOR WAIFUING!
Scathach is though.
>>
>>50189564
Have they clarified anything from Grand Order yet? Skills, Noble Phantasms, and the like?
>>
>>50189560
I don't believe so.
>>
>>50189564
Any chance of unbanning certain skills in exchange for increased price? Maybe somewhere around four or five?
>>
File: nero.png (11KB, 566x194px) Image search: [Google]
nero.png
11KB, 566x194px
>>50189030
If you're into open relationships on both ends and sharing partners, sure.
>>
>>50189579
Not a Saberface, so she doesn't count.
>>
File: Lanceria4.png (353KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Lanceria4.png
353KB, 512x724px
>>50189019

Cowtits Saber
>>
>>50189616
>MILF Saber
>>
>>50189616
I gotta wonder what Normal Saber thinks when she sees Booby-saber. Saber does show, a small level of, breast envy, and being uncomfortable as a woman due to her lack of chest. So the fact that had she been given the chance to grow up, thanks Avalon, she would have been busty should annoy her.
>>
>>50188368
Well I definitely think that both the 4th and 5th grail war deserve to be split. I agree that there might not be enough there to make some of the other jumps but I wish you luck. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
>>
Why does the Merlin jump have a Dragon fire strengthened sword as an item at the same price as a dragon who can make an unlimited number of said swords?
>>
File: Saber with Lancer.jpg (443KB, 450x843px) Image search: [Google]
Saber with Lancer.jpg
443KB, 450x843px
>>50189634
like this
>>
File: yayifications.jpg (39KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
yayifications.jpg
39KB, 482x600px
>>50189564

>that spoiler
>>
>>50189580
Some stuff is, some stuff isn't. A lot of the earlier skills and NPs have been I believe. GO's probably where most of the new content comes from anyway.

>>50189590
A bunch of stuff is getting unbanned yes but not everything and a few of the things not in the supplement yet will be added to the ban list. It only gets added if it breaks one of two rules I've set. One, it breaks the mechanics of the supplement. Things like Double Classes or skills that give you more then what you pay for (Transmutation for instance). The second overlaps a little. It's things that are so overwhelmingly powerful that it makes everything else look shit. Things like Saver's "100% Invulnerability unless you're a God" Skill or Nero's "I have any skill I want when I want and only my headaches stop it being permanent". If a Skill is just really strong, it's not going to be added. It has to be the sort of thing that could carry you through a war almost single-handedly, which is why a few things that were put on the ban list originally are being taken off.
>>
>>50189628
Saber was never a mother. So she can't be a MILF. She was a Father though.
>>
>>50189660
>FILF Saber
>>
>>50189634
A jumper could probably give her the fully fleshed out body she deserves rather easily.
>>
>>50189651
Need a translation here!
>>
>>50189660
DILF, then.
>>
>>50189574
>Would those make it possible to become an Inquisitor?
If I were to make it yeah, after years of work you might just become a Inquisitor, at the end... while leaving.

>>50189577
>What's the point?
Jumping a world where you are either:
1. An Imperial Guardsman and thus life is terrible.
or
2. An Acolyte and thus life is terrible in a different way.
Also I think that the IPs are cool and would like to see them represented.

> We have full faction jumps, it's off kilter to do something for a faction already covered.
I kinda think of the Faction Jumps as almost Generic Jumps. They give a broad sense of the stetting but I would like to explore a more minute scale where the Jumper is a Acolyte/Guardsmen.

>>50189581
To which question are you answering? Honest question here.
>>
>>50189564
New skills would be nice.
>>
>>50189690
Pretty sure both of those are already covered in the Imperial jump.
>>
>>50189679

>Wow...

>These are...these are the breasts that my breasts have the possibility to become!!

>How about it red archer! Do you see!!

>Don't include me in the conversation like that!
>>
>>50189690
I don't think anyone is working on either of those jumps.
>>
File: you just activated my trap card.png (270KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
you just activated my trap card.png
270KB, 500x500px
>>50189675
It's what I did.
>>
>>50189675
Well my goal IS to give Everyont their Happy Ending, I suppose giving Saber her adult body makes Saber and Shirou happy.
>>
>>50189702
I'd also like to see the fluff of the IP's I noted represented.

>>50189717
Ah thanks.
>>
>>50189737
You can't replace a jump just because you don't like how it's written.
>>
>>50188683
Even me, famaslams.
>>
>>50189333
Give me companion options or give me death. Give them CP. this jump will have too many goodies and not enough CP.

GIVE ME SCENARIOS, NUB! Let us waifu the firekeeper!
>>
>>50189729
Ironically this is one of those things I don't think Shirou would care one way or the other. He was kind of clueless in that regard.
Saber... I suspect she would never admit to wanting it but actually might. She always saw herself as a woman second to being a servant or a King but in the anime admitted to having a dream of a more normal life. She probably wouldn't have minded a more adult body.
>>
>>50189751
I'm not replacing a Jump I'm proposing a different Jump in a different section of the Canon universe that is, either:
1. Non-Canon to the greater universe and thus it's own thing. In which case I'm proposing a new thing for the thread.
or
2. Canon but so far removed from the greater universe that I'd like to see it's fluff represented.
Either way I'm not proposing what you have inferred that I am proposing.
Heck I even asked if it was possible here >>50189560 "Can we do so if not?"
To which you or someone else, said that Factions take up their entire faction slot in 40k Jumps. I stated my thoughts on that here >>50189690.
>>
>>50189751
Except that's not what he's doing?

40k is a fucking huge setting, we could have a dozen more jumps and still wouldn't cover it all.
>>
>>50189690
Inquisitor Oak what do you think about pokemon
>>
>>50189822
Speaking of 40k, dude who's supposed be making the Tao jump, any progress to report?
>>
>>50189833
>Tao jump
Know I want a philosophy jump...
>>
>>50189822
Will there be a The All Guardsmen Party drawbacks?
>>
>>50189826
What he wants to do is already covered by a jump.

>>50189822
See above. Your only defense against that was "It doesn't have enough lore."
>>
>>50189853
not the Tao I meant, but we did discuss a way to make more kung-fu and wuxia jumps and we thought that maybe making jumps based on different actors, such as a Bruce Lee jump and a Jackie Chan Jump.
>>
>>50189853
>philosophy jump
If someone makes a jump, and no one posts build for it, does it really exist?

>Drawback where literally everything is replaced with the trolley problem
>>
>>50189874
>Jackie Chan Jump.
We already have a Jackie Chan Adventures jump, but I could understand wanting a jump based on his movies too.

>Another influx of "name 5 jumps that aren't Jackie Chan"
>>
>>50189892
> "name 5 jumps that aren't Jackie Chan"
uh
UH

Underchan...
Jackie Universe...
Jackie Chan...
SHIT
SHIT
>>
>>50189833
Last I knew, I gave up the claim in thread and nobody ended up picking it up, dunno if that ever happened or if someone produced a wip.
>>
>>50189929
awww, well hopefully something comes of it.
>>
>>50189826
Thank you.

>>50189829
If they were born on human held planets and we can train them to become weapons of war against the Xeno, the Heretic, and the Deamon we should use them like the animals they are but never trust them. Should a Inquisitor in good standing remand others for this action then I am reasonably sure they are committing heresy as the so called Pokemon are animals, pure and simple. If they came from Xenos worlds then they may be tainted and thus need to be euthanized. Also any talk of this Arceus Pokemon being a god is heresy and will be punished as such. Pokemon over a certain rating of danger should be euthanized unless it is tamable, even then bomb collars would be used to minimize risks.

>>50189862
Ah you caught the reference eh?

>>50189867
And as I have already said the Jump is very generic as I see it, and thus I personally would treat it as such but this isn't just about my own work. I have asked the other Jumpmakers if it was possible, as the IP's in question are still unclaimed and I want to expand upon them. Until such a time that I get an answer about if a Faction Jump counts as a Generic or not I can't do more than ask questions and look into things that people who are entreated in it would like.
Also as >>50189826 the setting itself is quite large and the portion of fluff I would be expanding upon would only be the Calixis Sector and the elements unique to it.
>>
>>50189965
You can think it's generic. That doesn't make it a generic.

The setting is large. That part is already covered.
>>
>>50189751
No one cares but you shitposter.

Also, for anyone actually reading this, the prospective jumpmaker isn't talking about replacement.
>>
>>50189979
Considering he wants to make an imperial guard jump when there already is a jump covering that, yes he is.
>>
>>50189965
Tau jump when
>>
So, I never got an answer to this the other day, but would the fanfic drawback in Evangelion allow me to go to the original draft's universe? It sounds more epic, and the description sounds like the finale is both more epic and has a happier ending, given that the cast apparently stays at the lab/Arka (the equivalent of the Geofront) to protect Rei from the last twelve Apostles (the equivalent of the Angels).
>>
>>50189996
But it's based of the tabletop game IPs assumingly based around options presented in those. Plus being an imperial guardsman is very different than being an astartes. I feel that their should be room for it.
>>
>>50190022
The what
>>
>>50190022
You might be able to swing it with that one perk that lets you shift the genre.
>>
>>50190020
That was the mistake I was making, god it has been a long time. I feel like an idiot.
>>
>>50190030
The Imperial jump isn't JUST Astartes, anon.
>>
>>50190022
Go for it. You're never going to get an answer from Muyo, he's gone. So just do whatever seems reasonable. It's not like you're getting a huge degree of utility by choosing that canon, so I don't think it's wrong.
>>
>>50190022
I would say yes, but I use that drawback to go to Rebuild so I'm a bit biased.
>>
>>50189974
>You can think it's generic. That doesn't make it a generic.
Your statement doesn't solve the problem so I will continue to wait for a response from someone with actual authority, like the Jumpmakers in question.

>The setting is large. That part is already covered.
In what way? Explain please.

>>50189996
There is a Jump with Imperial Guard in them, but there isn't an Only War Jump so I asked.

>>50190030
Thanks for the support.

>>50190043
And thus a reason why I feel that it is generic in nature.
>>
>>50190043
No but more specific jumps are usually given a pass unless they're stupid.
>>
>>50190071
>with actual authority
Over what, jumpchain? Doesn't work like that.

>>50190074
Only on generics.
>>
>>50190071
In Jumpchain, generics refer to a genre-wide setting. Nothing else.
>>
>Rival [+200] – Someone has dedicated themselves to defeating you. Not necessarily KILL you, but they’re obsessed with one-upping you in any way they can. Unlike the previous drawbacks, though, they have some sort of technique or skill they can actually match you in. Losing to them at any point will create a serious setback or risk for you, even from an otherwise innocent contest. They will challenge you to a final duel – in combat or intellect – on the final day of your jump, and if you lose, you lose your chain.

So, am I getting this right? This drawback gives you gives you a scaling enemy that can end your chain by having a 50/50 chance at beating you... in a jump where there "are no superpowers"? Seems legit. It's rather unfortunate that the jump doesn't actually give anything that's /worth/ that kind of risk, but oh well...
>>
>>50190082
>Over what, jumpchain? Doesn't work like that.
Over the Jumps in question.
>>
>>50188206
There are a couple of places where you used "CP", instead of "VP". It might be easiest to Ctrl+F through the document.
>>
>>50190034
The original draft of Evangelion was a lot different from its' current version. Gendo was the leader of SEELE, the Angels/Apostles were bioweapons created for some unknown purpose by the F.A.R. instead of being terraformers, and apparently the big plot twist is that Rei is a humanoid Apostle, who are apparently their own class rather then being humans with Angel/Apostle souls.

>>50190035
>>50190049
>>50190050
Alright, just though I would check to make sure. I'll have to fill in the gaps, but it should be about the same as canon in terms of danger and all that. Actually, considering the last twelve Apostles vaporized the Americas and Eva Unit 06, this might be more dangerous.
>>
Items and companions completed, with the exception of a 600cp item for Giga-Robo.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>50190134
>>
>>50190082
>Only on generics.

Fallout 4 is a thing.

>>50190071
>>50190096
Just do it and say that it's not in the same decade as the Imperium jump.

There are jumps of the same setting in a different timeline and as long as you make it not stupid most people will probably be fine with it. Hell there are already 2 jumps where being a member of the IG is sort of an option.
>>
>>50190153
>Fallout 4 is a thing.
Because the Fallout jump's timeline didn't coincide with Fallout 4. I wouldn't be complaining if he had wanted to, say, make a Horus Heresy jump.
>>
>>50190153
>>50190175
However, in a setting like 40k, nothing much changes in 10 year.s If you want that, he's better off picking one of the other time periods, the Great Crusade, the Horus Heresy, or the Age of Apostasy.
>>
>>50190175
Yep which feeds neatly into my second point.
>>
>>50190094
Yes, you are. And it's completely fucking retarded because it tilts the focus of the setting so fucking far it's several times worse than if it were capsized.
>>
>>50190175
Really? Because we have a jump that lets you go to the Horus Heresy. The very jump you're saying blocks that guy from doing a Only War jump.
>>
>>50190175
>>50190186
He could make a Black Crusade jump, no one's working on that.
>>
File: fallout boy.jpg (299KB, 2500x1780px) Image search: [Google]
fallout boy.jpg
299KB, 2500x1780px
>>50190186
Y'know what else never changes?

War.

War never changes.
>>
>>50190207
People generally don't count drawbacks as blocking jumps. Else King Arthur would've blocked Fate and Merlin. And Dresden.
>>
>>50190204
What is that drawback from?
>>
>>50190216
But men do.
>>
>>50190217
Good thing I was talking about the location roll eh?
>>
File: mgs4.jpg (161KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
mgs4.jpg
161KB, 720x540px
>>50190216
War... has changed.
>>
>>50190204
Hey, man if Heavens wants to make every drawback and scenario a potential chain-ender, I say let him. If he wants every drawback to be a special snowflake, that's his prerogative.
>>
>>50190230
Wrong post, but the drawback is in the Eldar jump, I believe. Basically, you go thorough the entire fall of the Eldar and all the shit that followed up until the current setting.
>>
>>50190134
Is there a limit to how much power you can output when you plug into something with Super Chibi?
>>
>>50190230
Rurouni Kenshin. It's fine, though. Soon even the most innocuous 100 CP drawback will be a special snowflake chain-ender.
>>
>>50190256
Yes, I'll be putting something about that in before the final version.
>>
>>50190134
Very good job.

>>50190153
>Fallout 4 is a thing.
True.
>Just do it and say that it's not in the same decade as the Imperium jump.
I didn't ever say when the Dark Heresy or Only War jumps happen, which I think is actually in the later portions of the 40th and entering the early 41st by the reports that are supposed to be dated to the Acolytes and Guardsmen briefings in the IP's I'm talking about.
>>
>>50190216
>>50190237

Fallout's outlook of war is from an idealogical standpoint. War never changes, because it's always fought for the same reasons. Petty conflicts over territory, resources, and idealogy that smash everything in their wake.

Metal Gear's outlook of war comes from an individual's standpoint. The role of the individual soldier is gone. Gone are heroes. Wars are now fought on a macro scale using terrifying weaponry that can change the face of the earth, and the human lives that make up the army are no longer anything but a tally marker, with no chance for advancement or even recognition for the common man.

It's pretty interesting how their philosophies diverge and intersect with each other.
>>
>>50190204
Heavens is kind of weird with drawbacks. Normally even hardass jumps save scaling bullshit till 300 cp or up.
>>
>>50190216
Goddamn does Ron Perlman have one of the most amazing voices ever or what.
Best Slade, hands down.
>>
>>50190311
He also the voices the Lich from Adventure Time, and that thing is terrifying.
>>
>>50190291
Even from 1 it was pretty clear the series was criticizing the way soldiers were use in war, what with the whole Genom thing.
>>
>>50190267
Yeah, Heavens really got to show off his dumbass chops with that jump. 2/3 of the 200 CP drawbacks should easily be worth 300 CP, and one of the 300s is barely even 200 CP.
>>
>>50190071
You might want to wait and ask kanons. Some people here really hate new content and jc in general and have plenty of autists to back them.
>>
>>50183097
That looks right to me, at least from a wiki reading of the armor.

>>50181842
Yes.

>>50181926
Thank you very much, made me laugh and I thought everyone had forgotten that jump other than one or two perks.
>>
>>50190325
>Someone told you off for going after a familiar target.
>Now you just rant to yourself about the one guy who said he enjoys you whining.
You're in a sad state, huh?
>>
>>50190327
I know and am well aware of the situation. I am waiting, as I said here >>50190071.
>>
>>50190094
Just houserule it, guy.
>>
File: comics-3.jpg (38KB, 547x1039px) Image search: [Google]
comics-3.jpg
38KB, 547x1039px
hey famalam im not a huge DC guy when it comes to comics but i wanna know, are there any super-soldier events? or all out wars with no shit soldiers that ever happen?

In marvel you have everyone and their nazi uncle trying to recreate Iron man, Captain america, Wolverine, Hulk or kill the previously mentioned with large armies.

does DC ever go into grim-dark war?
>>
File: 1473990364108.png (110KB, 281x358px) Image search: [Google]
1473990364108.png
110KB, 281x358px
Spoilers for those of you who haven't been keeping up with the Sun/Moon leak.
Buffsquito a best.
>>
>>50190094
>>50190204
>>50190238
>>50190310
Hello, people or person who was strangely silent when I was posting this in the WIP and nobody said anything.

Can I please direct you to this part?

>Unlike the previous drawbacks, though, they have some sort of technique or skill they can actually match you in.

>some sort of technique or skill
>technique or skill
>singular

This could be someone really good at swordsmanship like you are, but they wouldn't have a complete supernatural skillset behind it. Or they're really good at being a detective or a chef, and their contests are mostly poorly timed. So, no. They don't completely scale with you. They're just a pain in the ass in a particular field. And that scaling doesn't necessarily keep up with you from anything you learn in this jump.

Tell SB I said hi.
>>
>>50190311
Ron Perlman is a great actor in general.
>>
>>50190369
Now and again.

Often in made up countries, sometimes from different planets.

Quite often happens in the big retconning events.
>>
>>50190386
>Tell SB I said hi.

Oh damn.
>>
>>50190386
Okay, but presumably you have to meet their challenge in the field that they can "match you in". That means that they do scale where it matters (and where it matters is not ending your chain). If you don't have to contend with them in that area, then it's not actually worth any extra points at all. Do you see the issue here?
>>
>>50190386
No need for such salt Heavens. I like your jumps. Not everyone who has the audacity to criticize you is from sb. Was just worried that such a skill would be broad enough that it would be very difficult to get around and therefore worth more than 200 points.
>>
>>50190331
>That looks right to me, at least from a wiki reading of the armor.
Thanks.
>>
File: Ghost_Rider_Vol_5_1_Textless.jpg (169KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Rider_Vol_5_1_Textless.jpg
169KB, 550x825px
Hey /jc/, how do I Ghost Rider?
>>
>>50190386
>spoiler
Lol. Do you actually sit there and read everything that comes out of SB?
>>
>>50190450
Jump Neo-heisei art 2, become a wizard, get the balor phantom, get flame balor style ring, get phantoride, boom, you are now a flaming demon kamen rider. close enough.
>>
>>50190450
D&D + 9-5 jump
>>
File: 1472303434609.png (826KB, 1020x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472303434609.png
826KB, 1020x720px
Two Jojo questions:

If you intend to throw yourself head-first into the plot and hang around with the main characters, is there any reason you wouldn't want to take the "the main badguy is trying to kill you" drawback? The reasoning is that they'd be trying to kill you anyway, so the drawback wouldn't actually change anything.

What are the thread's view on using a 7th Stand User stand? I was under the impression that they're no more taboo than other OC stands, the exception being Miracles because it's broken once it's no longer limited by gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>50190457
He actually posts there. Like, I'm 99% sure that HeavensAnon and Brellin are one and the same.
>>
>>50190450
First, you go to Danny Phantom to become a ghost.

Then you go to a jump where you get a perk to ride anything.

Then you go to Castlevania and ghost ride your whip.
>>
>>50190450
Grim Fandango+A motorcycle+Being a very, very aggressive salesman.
>>
>>50190457
Maybe he just does what I do. Every time I get a criticism on my Jump I'll nip over to SB and hit up their search function.
>>
>>50190468
Literally no idea what any of that means.

>>50190471
More specific, broseph? D&D is a lot of stuff.
>>
>>50190450
Well with elemental monarch in Adventure Time you could always be on fire and you could choose skeleton as your race given skeleton princess is a thing.

Then you could make a fiery motorbike with the combo between elemental monarch and the inventor perk.

That'd get you a fair bit of the way.
>>
>>50190477
I call bullshit.
Also, as to stay on topic, Gungrave Jump when?
>>
>>50190484
Really? Why? Also, I'm curious what jumps you made, senpai.Partially because anons claiming that they made jumps always makes me curious, but still...
>>
>>50190498
Neat.

How how to Penance Stare?
>>
>>50190488
any D&D 'verse (perhaps forgotten realms if you wanna take a demon binder class) make a pact with a demon and boom. spooky fire skelington.

outside of that i'd suggest changeling to make a pact with fire/death/spoopy skelingtons, or another pact-based jump
>>
>>50190488
In kamen Rider neo heisei part 2 you can become a kamen rider style wizard which draw their mana from a "phantom" that dwells inside of you. Balor is a selectable phantom that is linked to fire, thus you can purchase the Flame Balor style ring which gives you a powerful fire themed form. Phantoride is a ring that allows you to upgrade your motorcycle with your phantom's power.

Taking all of those together you become a fiery demon wizard that rides a fiery motorcycle! tada! bootleg ghost rider.
>>
>>50190510
>Really? Why?
Because I can't use them as a sounding board and thus when I go do that it's just to check for something either completely broken or broken completely.

>Dat Spoiler
I Namefag so not right now dude, sorry.
>>
>>50190509
It's true. The reason Brellin seems so ridiculous is because he's actually a caricature Heavens made of the worst excesses of power-wanking so that he could engage in it himself and also so he can drum up sympathy about unreasonable complaints about his jumps. He also has a massive hateboner for SB, so he decided he ought to poison the well directly.
>>
>>50190382
I think his leaked name is literally Buzzwole
>>
>>50190551
Huh you know that is some quality shitposting right there. I actually am in awe of how cohesive you tried to make that shitpile into something with, you know... a shape.
Now to stay on topic, with you know Jumpchain and all, I would like to make a list of IP's I'd like but have to admit have not enough talent to make.
Gungrave, The General Series of Novels by S.M. Stirling, and Shadow Skill from the media of the same name.
>>
>>50190615
I want Conan.
>>
>>50190615
I have not heard the name Gungrave in a long time, that would be kinda neat. Needs at least some degree of weapon customization at the very least.

Actually shit was the plot ever clear for that series or was it all just an excuse for people to shoot guns in a fancy way at eachother
>>
>>50190536
A lot of their criticisms tend to arise from the fact that they often have preconceptions regarding a setting, a fair number of them hate to read anything that doesn't help them extend their narrative, and they'd rather complain than actually ask questions as to what things do. For the folks not willing to come here to ask questions, they should really just stop using jumps from a foreign drive.

I think there were people once who asked questions in SB expecting people on tg to answer them and make changes.
>>
>>50190646
Oh they definitely still do that. There's also a behavior of some SB posters trying to make official rulings for anything that doesn't have a SB-resident maker.
>>
>>50190626
Conan would be cool.

>>50190635
Plot. Gungrave opens thirteen years after Brandon Heat is betrayed and killed by his best friend Harry MacDowell. He is reborn through the use of necrolyze as Beyond The Grave, and begins a quest of revenge against the crime syndicate.
^-.-^ (Not really sure...)
>>
>>50190423
A lot of the arguments were copied from SB. The first one was clearly from there.
>>
>>50190712
How lazy does a shitposter have to be to do that?
>>
>>50190615
>Shadow Skill
I saw that once on the Action Channel...

>>50190646
>A lot of their criticisms tend to arise from the fact that they often have preconceptions regarding a setting, a fair number of them hate to read anything that doesn't help them extend their narrative, and they'd rather complain than actually ask questions as to what things do.

Huh...

>I think there were people once who asked questions in SB expecting people on tg to answer them and make changes.

Wha? Check your privilege, SB!

>>50190712
It easy enough to figure out with just a search funtion on site.
>>
>>50190513
If you get the Herald race in SMT you get an aura that causes people to feel the pain of their victims, then get the power combinations perk from Young Justice and combine it with some sort of eye based mental thing. Can't think of one now but I'm pretty sure there's something that lets you trap people who look into your eyes in an illusion.
>>
>>50190727
The new anti-shitposter image has actually done quite a bit in shutting them up. I figure given how obvious they usually are they're just not very creative and this is just a very desperate attempt at starting something.
>>
So i've completed the drawbacks, now I just gotta figure out that last item. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>50190790
Giga-Gear starts with Gia-Robots. Aside from that, maybe something like a (relatively) tiny UFO, given the alien theme of the Giga-Robot origin?
>>
>>50190826
Thank you, and yeah I was thinking something along those lines.
>>
What jumps have some interesting oceans to explore?

There's Aquaria, Monster Hunter, Star Wars, obligatory Lovecraft... What else?
>>
>>50190856
SOMA
>>
>>50190856
Sunless Sea and Slime Rancher although it's not a normal sea in either case.
>>
>>50190856
The Avatar sequel is supposed to focus on the oceans of Pandora. Probably some cool stuff there.
>>
>>50190536
>I Namefag so not right now dude, sorry.
>I've made jumps so you should listen to me, but I won't tell you what they are or even who I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeYg33hMyQc
>>
>>50190860
SOMA provides limited opportunity to actually explore the sea in a prompt amount of time.

>>50190866
Isn't Sunless Sea basically instant Eldritch Death if you fall in? Also, there are loss conditions I need to stave off.

Slime Rancher seems like it might be cool... Care to explain?
>>
>>50190285
>>50189560
If its covering any of the 40k RPGs (Besides Dark Heresy) I say go for it.
>>
>>50190856
While the games have never shown it off, I'd like to think that Fallout has an interesting set of sea life.
Look at radroaches, radscorpions, mirelurks, and ghouls and just imagine what could be in the oceans.
You might even find a sea creature that has been infected by the FEV.
>>
>>50190891
The Far,Far Range is the planet slime rancher takes place on. A large portion of the surface is taken over by the slime sea. They slime sea is extremely dangerous to non-slimes who enter it (but I did give at least one perk that would let you explore it). There are ruins of some ancient civilization present on the planet and who knows what could be found beneath the slime sea, both in terms of ruins and new breeds of slime.
>>
>>50190894
>Dark Heresy
Dammit fingers! I meant Black Crusade.
If it was a Dark Heresy just shut up and take my money.
>>
>>50190856
Subnautica will be a cute jump once that's finished.
>>
>>50190914
I want doofy giant flounders that are basically stunfisk.
>>
>>50186499
Can we have a perk or some fluff text to help with and explain the vassalization process. I feel like you should put a deeper explanation for why your rivals agree to serve you rather than, "I defeated you and thus you now must obey me"

For instance if you are nice to your prinnies and are a good guy in general then Comrade Dood questions your acts of generosity, asking why you treat the prinnies differently then most demons. If you answer his questions to his satisfaction then he would agree to become your vassal, having already been defeated and believing you to be the next best chance of helping the prinnies. Eventually if you get him to open up enough he reveals in his past life as a human he was fighting against a tyranical empire that took over his home country. During his life his used many less than moral ways to fight against them why is why he is a prinny. The "revolution" was a way to cope with his death and rebirth.

For Sardia you can have it that after losing to you she breaks down in tears cursing herself for being to weak to defeat one measly demon/human/angel/whatever the hell race a jumper is. You then have the option to console her and cheer her up. She then would be... confused about why your helping her when she just tried to kill you, but she would agree to be your vassal if you teach her how to be stronger so that she will not lose again.

For Asagi you can have several epic clashes where you grow to see each other as rivals/friends. Eventually in your last epic clash you two agree to ascend the Tower together so that you can beat all those pesky side characters and have one final battle to decide who will be the main character..... But you two are spending so much time together that maybe you can convince her not being the main character is not so bad..... okay maybe that's shooting for the stars a bit. How about instead you convince Asagi that you two can be co-main characters instead.
>>
So with the last item done and fluff added to the locations this should be complete. let me know what you all think. I'll give it a once over myself as well before I declare it complete. and then it is on to Def Jam FFNY!
>>
>>50190931
Is somebody working on one?
>>
>>50190960
I meant the game, once that's finished.
>>
File: Hermit Crab.jpg (537KB, 3401x2155px) Image search: [Google]
Hermit Crab.jpg
537KB, 3401x2155px
>>50190914
One of Fallout 4's DLC Far Harbor actually includes a few more sea wildlife like the Hermit crabs.
There even is mention of ghoul whales prowling the oceans as well.
>>
>>50190983
>that spoiler
I want one!
>>
>>50190957
TIME TO FIGHT BLESS!

A companion option or perk to always in chains have that one reoccurring dude who, during your battles, stands there with some random objects hoping you use them

>Who shows up, think about it, who shows up to an underground match and goes "this time is finally going to be the time where they take my broom and use it in a fight!"
>>
>>50190990
I was absolutely going to include a perk to summon up a crowd like in the game complete with weapons.
>>
>>50190951
These aren't bad ideas and I'm probably going to expand on these once I have time to fluff up the DLC. Might not play out the exact same way, but I will try to expand on things a tiny bit more than 'you are now friends with Asagi! Asagi will now DIE FOR YOU'.

I'm contemplating doing the remakes first just to get those out of the way while doing this on the side.
>>
>>50190989
I know a jump that's being worked on with even bigger hermit crabs. Battleship sized.
>>
>>50188368
Normally I loathe having to go back and retcon jumps in my chain. But, I'll overlook it this time, in this case, so long as I can keep buying more magic circuits with each Fate Jump.
>>
>>50190856
RWBY probably has something.
>>
So /jc/, Pokeblocks, Poffin, Ponigiri, Poke Puffs, or Poke Beans? What's your favorite pokemon snack? Or are you the boring type and like plain ol' berries? Maybe you don't care for any of those and just want a drink of Aprijuice? Either way, all answers are welcome.
>>
And I'll declare this complete. Here you all go!
>>
>>50191019
That one submarine game whose name I can never remember?
>>
>>50191076
Just want to say that you're doing a kickass job on all of these jumps and I'm loving them.
>>
>>50191024
The latest episode had a sea serpent in it. Though the characters remarked that they'd never seen anything like it before, suggesting that it was a new species that Salem had made as part of her escalation. So there might not be that many sea monsters, yet.
>>
>>50191115
Thank you so much. I hope when I get to work on the Paper Mario jump I'm able to make it as great as I imagine. That will be the true measure of my skill.
>>
>>50191118
Yeah, I know. And there was some crazy jumping shit, nigga. Like, several times better than what we've seen up to that point.
>>
>>50191118
Was there ever any consensus on exactly what the fuck Salem is?
I always assumed that she was a hyper-evolved Grimm, that somehow made it to psuedo-human status.
>>
>>50191142
I think it was supposed to be a former maiden or some shit?
>>
>>50190889
I mean there's kindof a difference between "I make jumps and here's a thing I do" and "I make jumps so you should do what I say", but okay.
>>
>>50191076
Build time!

Chibi Robo Jump

Background: Chibi-Robo

Perks: Happiness Collector (Free)
Chibi Specialities: Medical, Entertainment (200cp)
Chibi Warrior (200cp)
Super Chibi (300cp)

Items: Trusty Toothbrush (Free)
Chibi-Gear (100cp)
Chibi-Ride (200cp)
Chibi-House (300cp)

Total cp used: 1300/1000

Drawbacks: ZIP-LASH! (300cp)

An alien invasion? Pssh, please, that's easy-what do you mean I'm going to be a tiny robot? Oh wait, I'm going to be a tiny robot with unlimited energy and actual skills as a warrior, medic, and entertainer of children? Works for me. Beware, alien fiends! I will not let you harm even a single child that is under my watch. FOR I AM THE SUPER CHIBI, ROBO JUMPER!
>>
>>50191166
Are you retarded?
I was asking if the show/producers ever stated what she was.

Sorry if that wasn't clear for you.
I realize the word consensus can be misconstrued, so I guess I'll have to be more careful in the future to avoid shitposters like you from springboarding off an innocent question, but whatever.
>>
>>50191142
>>50191154
We don't know. She has a history and a grudge with Ozpin, she's looking for some artifact as well as the Maidens, and she seems to be able to speak with the Grimm. Her goal also doesn't seem to be the total destruction of mankind, as she has several humans under her command, and tries to keep them united and working together. That's all we know.

>>50191187
Wrong post?
>>
Jump #114 Lord of the Rings
Starting location: Harad
Starting Age: 270
Race: Elf (200)

Perks:
*Elven Forestry (0)
*Elven Grace (0)
*Elven Enchantment (250, Discount)
*Dwarven Craft (400)
*Riddlemaster (150)
*Basic Magic (400)

Equipment
Lembas Bread (0)

Drawbacks:
*The Black Riders (+300)
*Possessor of the Horde (+100)

It was strange coming here after Shadow of Mordor, It was similar but different. Somehow the nine black riders had tracked me all the way to the desert land of Harad. It was a very dangerous time as Sauron had many allies there.

We also seemed to attract some dwarves who were very curious about the items I carried.
We quickly found ourselves on the run in strange lands not knowing who to trust finally I had to turn to the dwarves who had been hounding us, giving them some gold and promising to share. I could see their greed was not sated but they needed me alive to lead them to the horde.

They served us as best they could but eventually we were cornered by the black ones. My companions fought them. I had warmed my companions not to get to close, even with as powerful as they were I knew fighting theme in melee was too risking. Eventually I had to use Magical purification blast from GMG.

I pumped all my magic in to it and nailed them. Apparently somehow I overcame the darkness of the rings as they were cleansed. I saw the spirits of a couple of very old very weary men as they wept tears of joy at their freedom. They thanked me before fading away.

We were still hunted by the rest of the riders after that, in fact they seemed to step up their pursuit but I was able to turn my pursuits to undermining Sauron’s influence in the south. I never did get a chance to fight any more Ringwraiths directly though they apparently were keeping their distance and trying to fight through minions. I guess Sauron had deemed it too risky to attack me directly with them.
>>
>>50191197
>info
So it's still a mystery, basically?
I still like my humanoid Grimm theory.

>Wrong post?
No it certainly was not.
I asked a simple question, and Mr. Troll comes in trying to spread his salt about the jumpmaker.
>>
>>50191222
His comment was to an entirely different post than yours. You really need to scroll up and reread.
>>
>>50191222
That post didn't have anything to do with yours. What are you talking about?
>>
>>50191142
I assume she's a humanoid Grimm, since it was confirmed ages ago that those exist and will be in the story at some point.
>>
>>50191222
Humanoid Grimm seems likely, given that she could understand the Grimm Jellyfish.

This I don't get. He wasn't responding to your post, anon. I mean, it doesn't really matter, I'm just confused.
>>
>>50191197
>>50191238
>>50191250
So it is.
Disregards me, I sucks cocks.
Maybe I should sleep.
>>
File: FOW-GIF (17).png (133KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
FOW-GIF (17).png
133KB, 370x320px
>>50191262
>>
>>50191254
>she could understand the Grimm Jellyfish.
When does she do that?
>>
Jellyfish are not difficult to understand. They simply drift or swim, eat, and replicate. It's all they want.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
And I'm awake how's the thread been?

>>50191017
One thing at a time Heavens, in my opinion.
>>
>>50191290
Newest episode. It makes some clicking noises that apparently are some kind of report. She then tells it to double their forces in Vale and search for some artifact. It freaks everyone out, even Cinder seems unnerved.
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Eeeeeeh, first bit of work on Def Jam is done. here you go.
>>
>>50191377
Damn, you work fast. Is the "mysterious suspect" supposed to be "mysterious Suspect"? Also, Crow's Crew has crow instead of Crow in the description.
>>
>>50191451
any references to "Suspect" or "Mysterious Suspect" mean the protagonist of the game. There will be a drawback to take their place.

And thank you for that correction.
>>
Jumpers!

What song plays when you're just chillin' out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
>>
>>50191564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnC2uEi7h4Q
>>
File: Def Jam WIP 0.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Def Jam WIP 0.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I was always partial to this, it gives me chills down my spine everytime I hear it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ-0O-f_e4M

Also drop-in tree done. What do you all think?
>>
>>50191564
>>50191626
I forgot to quote your post. my bad.
>>
>>50191564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvlz0p4s7Uw
>>
>>50189803

Companion options are definitely gonna be in, both for imports and snagging canon companions (within reason, probably not allowing things like the Lords and beings in that vein, but I haven't worked out the exact limits yet). Not gonna be doing Scenarios, at least not for the first draft, sorry. That'd push the release date back a ton.
>>
>>50191564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY9l1TvZY28
>>
>>50191626
Looks pretty good, out of curiosity how much does The Scoreboard show? Is it relative? Like, if I used it on Zeruel, would his stats be measured by human standards or Angel standards? Because I'm fairly sure being measured on the latter would break the scale, considering he tosses out nuclear scale attacks like candy.
>>
>>50191704
Doh, I meant the former.
>>
>>50191704
Good question, I'll think about how best to handle it. I don't want to just say it caps out on the scale since that makes it useless for many purposes. I'll figure it out.
>>
>>50191564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NliYy7iqh-U
I love the piano, but it's all good.

>>50191626
Looking good Skull Slime!
Thread posts: 589
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.