[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoa/ - "Choose Your Own Adventure" General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 49

Last Thread: >>50152362
>http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
WE NEED A TRUMP CYOA
>>
>>50168808
From the looks of the polls that may already be happening.
>>
File: 60CYOA.png (8MB, 5200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
60CYOA.png
8MB, 5200x1900px
>>50168794
Just a fair warning, friend, you might piss off someone with that OP.

Oh well, they'll just have to live with it.
>>
>>50168845
>you might piss off someone with that OP.
OP here, can you tell me what's going on?
>>
>>50168794
Anyone have a repository of fantasy weapon art? It's for a CYOA, I promise.
>>
>>50168861
Some folks try to hide the conversations involving TT, and it's easier if it's not the OP, because you can't hide the OP.
>>
>>50168905
Is there a reasoning for this ?
TT seems like an amazing CYOA, if not one of my favorites, but that's just my opinion
the fact that you don't like it doesn't mean it can't be talked about
>>
>>50168971
Some people are contrarian and hate popular things. Some people hate PDFs just because.
>>
>>50168905
I can't hide waifu or any /d/ related discussion and had to learn to ignore those posts without hiding them.

I don't see any problem with TT being the OP post.
>>
File: CYOA - Trump or Cruz.png (698KB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Trump or Cruz.png
698KB, 1200x4000px
>>50168808
This is a bit dated, but here.
>>
>>50168794
Dark Souls Boss anon here. How do you feel about weapons? I'm considering including them, but they wouldn't make sense for many of the potential options.
>>
>>50168971
It's usually because they'd rather talk about something else. Also, it's possible that people don't like it for one reason or another. I sometimes kinda get miffed when it eats up all the attention in a thread despite it being on the same update for like a month while other stuff gets posted brand new and people barely look at it. I also kinda don't care for the conglomerate universe mashup thing going on with it. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>50168905
OP here, thanks for telling me.

>>50168845
Knight: Napoleon
Spell-caster: Trapacious
Healers: Hei & Gene + Dr. Clear
Criminal/Ranger: Seki-kun
Citizen/Noble: Stella
Monster/Elemental: Dark Elemental
>>
>>50169080
>I also kinda don't care for the conglomerate universe mashup thing going on with it.
This sums up my feelings about Traveler in a nutshell. The sheer length & image-less version I can deal with no problem, but that's the one thing keeping me from it.
>>
>>50169079
Make it for humanoid options only.

Hell, the game has bosses that go crazy and lose their weapons, going full beast.

And one in Bloodborne that's the exact opposite.
>>
>>50169116
What should I give to the other options to balance?
>>
>>50169126
That is a good question.

I don't know the exact choices contained in the CYOA, but perhaps extra points to spend on perks/traits or whatever the closest allegory would be.

Or just cray cray physical buffs for "natural weapons."
>>
File: 1402107720088.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402107720088.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>>50168794

This is really amazing Highlander! It's almost like a published rpg with deep setting and everything! I like how it's kind of a dark setting, but there's lots of good heroism and fun references and bits of comic writing in there to keep away the grimdark. I made a build a long time ago, but it's been changed and filled out a lot since then. So here's a new build for the updated version.

>Amartenth
>Female
>FGL Conflict; Runaway Super soldier
>Low-tech understanding
>Super Human Body
>Lucky
>martial Training
>Meansonofabitch

>mid-tech understanding
>natural beauty
>superhuman body

>traveler leathers (upgrade 1) 200
>Physical Enhancement Suit 700
>yuta brace (upgrade 1) 900
>Contained Plasma Saber 1400
>Plasma Saber Size Enhancement 1500
>pegs
>survival kit
>id card
>basic bag
>internal sustenance sustenance module 1700
>Organ Replacement (Brain back-up} 1750
>Monster Containment Orb 2250
>Healing Chip 2500
>Wingsuit 2600
>whaleskin marks 2700
>Forever Alone [500 Credits for the cost of 1 Companion] Meansonofabitch 2200
>addict (some futuristic future drug) 2000

>The Void Hunters
>Free Items: Small Spiritual Vestment, Partizan. Free Trait: Adokori
>The Dark Lurkers
>The Order of Shine

>Shafauri Telshiva, 512, Fighter, Immortal Warrior
>Captain Grahm, 453, Void Hunter, Explorer of the Deep Dark
>Janine Yamamato, 170, Ethereal, Awol Magical Girl
>'Mithra', 17, Independent, One Who Lights the World Aflame

>The Sky city of Anmanga – Best of Everything, for those who earn it
>Terra D9313 – Land of the Comatose Gods
>The Raider
>>
File: 2016032303551777.png (2MB, 1301x653px) Image search: [Google]
2016032303551777.png
2MB, 1301x653px
>>50169204

Being a escaped supersoldier, I have to stay ahead of my owners all the time. And I'm not good for much except supersoldiering. I have Adokori and can see behind the veil enough to know of the threats to the multiverse. I don't know much about the deeper workings of those threats and lack a deep understanding of the ethereal realms, but I've seen enough to be able to look beyond the petty squabbles of small worlds, and even among groups of travelers.

I join the Void Hunters and dedicate my time to seeking out the horrors of the multiverse and doing what I can to contain them. Through The Order of Shine, I have a network of support. And I never hesitate to accept a dangerous mission or to help out others seeking to stand against the twisted dark forces of the netherworlds.

Along with strong physical capabilities and a devastating weapon, I rely on magical scarring and containment orbs to protect myself. If in need, I have a back up brain in storage that can be put in a new body. And I have the Raider friend as a back-up. I can be his back-up to should he ever need support.
I think I have good companions for this sort of work. My first quest is to investigate the mysterious world of sleeping Gods.
>>
>>50169204
which companion is your waifu.
>>
>>50169343

Well Shafauri and Graham are straight, Mithra isn't into romance, and I guess Janine has a 14 year old body. But I rather like Captain Graham. It's cute how she organizes things and let's you know what's what.
Since we'll probably be going on journeys into deep space that can last many months, I might test how straight she is on a long, lonely trip, if the mood is right.
But I wouldn't be to focused on romance with dark Gods and other evil forces to combat.
>>
>>50168794
Are Turag Imprints and Amigiwara Mask ethereal?
>>
>>50169460
Turag implants? Maybe verging on probably. Amigiwara Mask? Almost certatainly.
>>
>>50169485
Just how bad would one's flexibility be with an Overclocked Iron Hide?
>>
>>50168794
If I choose Spiritual Transfusion can I get stronger if I go various worlds and start cults worship me? And if so what will the other Travelers do?
>>
>>50169588
Very poor. You'll likely not avoid many attacks when using it, but you'll tank them like a champ.

>>50169598
Travellers don't care much what you do, so long as you don't assemble armies and take non-Travellers back to Ae.
>>
>>50168794
>>50161956
one moment your fine, the next your knee deep in blood -> you’re, you’re
will disprove of vast personal wealth -> disapprove
also will no talk of Chechnya -> not
One of the illusive second generation members -> maybe elusive? It’s technically correct, though.
does things like this and will never provide and explanation -> an explanation
Beginners mistake, come, time is our river, and I teach you to be as a fish -> Beginner’s, I will teach
You meet Cazora when you jumps out of the dumpster -> when she jumps
Has a pet teacup dragon named Eustice -> is Eustice’s pet supposed to be named Eustice?
upgraded her to be to have insane dexterity gave a whole pile of knives -> upgraded her to have, dexterity and gave
Will passive aggressively clean your house if you really hurt her until you apologize and throw out your stuff -> this says you throw out your stuff, but I think it’s supposed to say she throws out your stuff. Not sure, though.
if you think your man enough then try it -> you’re
Fierce and tough as the rocks they saw bore him -> say bore him
You we’re told as a fledgling that -> were
Lia like many of the larger travellers Lia is not hard to miss -> Like many…
About as flustered as a warrior like him to get -> like him gets
but they'll take be huge -> they’ll be huge
few of mine have the heart to pass our rights -> rites?
Somber and quite -> quiet
the little AI aware he shouldn't have -> is aware
she apologizes for giving you quiet the fright. -> quite
something out of a dream you once had and had since forgotten. -> have since forgotten
Saphfo -> Sapho? It’s spelled both ways, once each.
Nuemi -> Mamirai?
did two tours in Alania and now how to use high tech guns -> know
may or may not through himself into fights -> throw?
>>
>>50169598
They probably won't like you, but they won't stop you unless you really start abusing it or trying to bring people to Ae.

If you did break one of those laws or pissed someone off enough, there's likely not much any non-Traveller could do to help you out.
>>
>>50168794

How come "The Now; Watcher" gives you low tech understanding? I thought it was 2016?
>>
>>50169805
It's not, it gives you a blank slate. Theoretically.

Originally it was (you) but now Highlander seems it works better as open ended.
>>
>>50169805
You're supposed to build a character completely from scratch, rather than rely on a preset prompt.
It's a blank slate.
>>
>>50169816

But it is 2016?
>>
>>50169825
The now: watcher is meant to be a blank slate origin, meaning you can fill it in with whatever you want. If the origin you want relies on higher technology, hey, you got 5 extra perk points to spend on that shit.
>>
>>50168794

Do you get physical strength from Chosen Blood? Stronger can mean any number of things.
>>
>>50169877
Exactly, it can.
>>
>>50169887

This doesn't tell me anything.
>>
>>50169895
Sorry, what I'm trying to say is the bonus is as nebulous as the wording. Defeating/killing your foes makes you stronger. That's all it means. Any skill or ability or physical trait, any manner of defeat.

At least, that's how I see it.
>>
>>50169716
finished reading through companions. Honestly I wasn't very careful.

Irmuns quarry does not see him -> Irmun’s
how nice it would be, to live in a world small enough to walk everywhere. -> not misspelled or anything, but Irmun is BIGGER than you.
his skyship ‘M’Rek’s Corpse’ when you need it. -> is it available when I need it?
caliper -> calibre (I think)
its hard work -> it’s
Generally: inconsistent spelling when Canadian/American spelling differs (eg armor, favor are spelled inconsistently)
will expect meat and head scratches in the mean time -> meantime
More jaded then he lets one -> than, on
though hasn’t quiet found a new cause -> quite
the void hunter get right pissy -> hunters
Herodrial and Lunarial are referred to as a ‘her’ in one of the copy/pasted parts
>>
>>50169204
Is that supposed to be your character from Super Soldier CYOA?
>>
>>50169017
It isn't hard to hide each individual post that mentions Traveler, but why make it harder on everyone?
>>50168971
I have no interest in the cyoa or any discussion of it. Why would I want to read discussion of it when I have no interest and no knowledge of it?
>>
>>50170042

Yep! Becoming a Traveler can be her next adventure!
>>
>>50169017
This 100%
>>
>>50168794
what are the chains and the new lore? Is the new lore the changed intro? The quests at the end? Are the quests at the end the chains?
>>
File: nechronica.jpg (927KB, 1464x741px) Image search: [Google]
nechronica.jpg
927KB, 1464x741px
>>50168845
Ah yes, 60 chars. A classic
>Andrea. I will guide her down the path of righteousness she wanted. Huh? No, that doesn't mean she has to abstain.
>Strago. I'm likely missing out on a decent amount of raw power by going with him, but he's just too much of a bro
>Sudoku. The first three options were all tempting, but she's got the skills with no downsides, and she reminds me of best katawa
>Beth. I'm not a big of rogues and the like, but she seems like she'd have a lot of basic survival skills and other utility
>Stella. Probably the easiest choice on here. God I just fucking love science so much.
>dark elemental. She reminds me of pic related, which I always thought was cute, in a disturbing kind of way. Cool if nothing else
>>
>>50168845
>Meet them over the course

>Nameless
>Traef
>White Mage
>Bean
>Stella
>Water Elemental
>Gorgon

We ain't the greatest heroes, but we're the only ones they've got.
>>
>>50170110
Learn to ignore it, or throw a hissy fit shitstorm, whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>50169204
Nice to see you going back to pure angels on the side of good. Much better than the anti-male horror themed builds.
>>
>>50170666

>angels
>pure

Nice try Satan.
>>
>>50170666
I don't know what your game is, Satan, but I'm forced to agree with you slightly.
>>
>>50170676
There's literally nothing wrong with lewd angels anon.
>>
File: NewMultiverse1.jpg (437KB, 1600x1856px) Image search: [Google]
NewMultiverse1.jpg
437KB, 1600x1856px
>>
>>50170887

There's literally nothing good about them.
>>
File: NewMultiverse2.jpg (403KB, 1600x1856px) Image search: [Google]
NewMultiverse2.jpg
403KB, 1600x1856px
>>50170892
>>
>>50168794
http://pastebin.com/4s9wA0nW

Let's see if I remembered how to do this.

Also, this was the closest pic I had.

As for the secret end? I can't actually undertake any of those.
>>
>>50170894
Being lewd and sexy is a pretty good trait. Seriously though, an angelic super soldier who works with what's essentially a paladin order to contain ancient Gods is a decent build idea. Much better than a succubus who tortures men for fun.
>>
File: 1462446090409.jpg (3MB, 2506x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1462446090409.jpg
3MB, 2506x1700px
Hey /tg/. Now I've recovered from Welcome to the NHK, and come down from the high that the results of the US election gave me (depression is my natural state, so positive emotions don't last long), I can actually get back to work.

So I'm going to request for the second time, could I have some eldritch-y images, for use with the CYOA? Something a bit like pic related, where the subject in question is humanoid in nature, or interacting with a humanoid.

Remember that the CYOA is about body augmentation, so pics suited for that are preferred. We're going more "traditional Lovecraft" in theme too, so yeah.
>>
>>50169079
>What is Sif
>>
>>50171015
Way too early mang
>>
>>50171110
No sleep for the weak. It'll probably be done about the time all the Yanks wake up.
>>
>>50171118
Sleep?

FUck no man I'll sleep in eighteen hours or so
>>
>>50171128
Time zone? I'm GMT and it's like, 10? (I've been awake all night shitposting though) I assumed you were a yank, for whom it would be very late at night.
>>
File: NewMultiverse3.jpg (423KB, 1600x1856px) Image search: [Google]
NewMultiverse3.jpg
423KB, 1600x1856px
>>50170899
>>
>>50169079
Considering I basically want to be Priscilla, I would like weapon options.
>>
>>50171155
I wanted special weapons the level-up NPCs could give you. Exclusively them, and not found anywhere else.

(And yes, I want Plain Doll weaponry.)
>>
>>50169079
The more alien the enemy, the more the weapon can change stats/forme/perks.
Humanoid weapons should have flat stats and defined perks, but would be best to be as easily wieldable as possible.

So, a bug-like boss would be best having a cutting +/- poison weapon that took skill to weild right, but a human weapon would be easy to get used to.

Also, possibly a seperate stat just meant so that non-humanoid bosses weapons would scale with it.
>>
File: Basement 2.1.1.jpg (2MB, 1815x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Basement 2.1.1.jpg
2MB, 1815x3500px
A few minor changes, let me know how it goes.
>>
File: 3448-3.jpg (19KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
3448-3.jpg
19KB, 400x250px
>>50168845
>some people
You mean you? And literally only you?
>>
>>50171248
What are the changes?
>>
>>50171142
East Coast

I'll be okay
>>
>>50171248
>healthy food means you die after 5-10 years
Are you sure you know what "healthy" means?
>>
>>50171317

The guy who made that cyoa obviously doesn't speak english at a high level. He probably meant to write that it ADDS 10 years to your lifespan. If you had any capability of extrapolating from incomplete data you'd get that. Either that or you're just being snarky.
>>
>>50171322
To be honest i thought it was that it gave you a 10-year lifespan, and it fit after i read down further to the part where one option had your experiment televised, and i thought it may be related to that, making it "interesting" to watch someone eat something that kills them.
>>
>>50171291
Spelling changes mostly. I'll keep on updating until is free from mistakes.

Modified pricing for the air conditioning and the concert option.

>>50171322
I'll be sure to modify that to ADD 10 years. To make more sense in the future.
>>
>>50171248
Can we do a dump of more Basement ones? I can't find them in the pastebin, and they are my favorite.
>>
>>50169226
Is this the chain of events that leads to you becoming the fucktoy/egg incubator of a lovecraftian God?
>>
>>50169017
What's a faggot like you even doing here? Don't answer that; I really don't care.
>>
>>50171015
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Okay. So after about 3 hours or so of work, windows 10 updated. I didn't have chance to save it. All the fucking work's gone and I've no-one to blame but myself.

Fuck this. It'll be done when it's done.
>>
>>50171954
>windows 10 updated. I didn't have chance to save it.
When will people learn to configure their windows to _not_ auto-reset after update?
>>
>>50171975
It isn't.

It just schedules it without telling me.
>>
>>50171988
>It isn't.
AFAIK, it is if you don't go in and change it.

Which, IIRC, is fiddly enough that most consumers don't.
>>
>>50172080
I did, but you can only have it set to that or have it schedule it for you, and not tell you.
>>
>>50172101
...well, that's just one more reason why I'll be sticking to Win7 for the foreseeable future, then.
>>
>>50172124
Yeah, I honestly wish I stuck with it.

There's some improvements, but shit like that just pisses me off.
>>
>>50172215
Excluding ones where you become literally omnipotent (such as >>50170892), which CYOAs have the highest power scale?
>>
>>50171286
>implying

I actually enjoy Traveller, you doofus. It rubs my autism the right way.

What I was actually talking about was the few times I made the OP a while ago that had TT up, and had people bitch me out to high heaven.
>>
Whatever happened to the guy who was working on the Evangelion CYOA?

>>50172268
The ones where you become a regular ol' god/divinity, duh. Dark God, the silly goddess dating one, the one where you're an angel and have to fight void giants, the one where you're competing with a bunch of others for worship in the modern world and technically Fleshwarper/Quiet if you're absurdly lucky. Or something similar, like that one about those angels fighting those void giants. Or the extension of a world or something like that.

Funny to think Conduit's the most low-tier of the latter I can think of.
>>
>>50172268
Okay, I stand corrected. Shit, talk about skimreading.

Good CYOA tho.
>>
File: ded.gif (250KB, 250x184px) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
250KB, 250x184px
>>50168808
Welp, you better get started on that now, matey. Looks like he Trumped the competition.
>>
>>50172268
The first Worm CYOA, unless Kaleidoscope counts as "literal omnipotence".
>>
>>50169079
Will the cyoa assume the reader has played the games? If so, guess I'll be forced to skip it.
>>
File: paul.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>50172518

CAAAAARL
>>
Welp, time to classify this as wish fulfillment.
>>
>>50172645
>>
>>50172656
>>
>>50172667
>Elfeim
>Dwarven Kingdom

Fuck off, my wish fulfilment would have allies and competitors who aren't as shit at names.

What, is every countery in this setting collectively known as the HUMAN KINGDOM too?
>>
>>50171443

No.
>>
>>50172691
Obviously, the rulers are all hipsters who use ironically generic naming schemes.

Or Greylore is a shitty CYOAA. Your pick.

If you pick the latter, be the change you want to see.
>>
>>50172691
Of course not. You've got the Human Kingdom, the Human Empire, the Human Confederacy, the Human Republic, the Human Nation, the Human Commonwealth...
>>
I'm confused. Why don't people want Traveler posted?

>>50168808

Fuck him.
>>
>>50172777
Fuck it. Calling my neck of the hexagonsphere Mandom.

>>50172773
Central north murrican hexagon

High Tech (20)
Strange New Life: BEARS (15)
Sufficiently Advanced Tech: Psionics (10)
Minions: 20, attractive, superhuman, expert (0)

And there we go. Welcome to New America: A land where every man, woman and child is a broken D&D character striving to achieve his final form and the rest of the population are positively unbearable.

Go out to the beach? BEARSHARKS CHASE YOU THE FUCK BACK ON LAND

In the woods at night? OWLBEARS WILL PECK YOU AND SMASH YOUR DRONES

In your apartment, reading a book? THE CHAMELONBEAR IS DRESSED AS YOUR GRANDMOTHER

'm laying low with my battle harem until bear and man reach some sort of equilibrium so that a new civilisation of barbarian bear-riding psion cavalry can emerge from the ashes of Detroit or whatever.
>>
>>50172960
I think it's that thing that happens when one CYOA that is either hugemclarge or ends up with people writing lots of shit about what they do is perceived as taking up too much space from whatever we usually talk about, so people instinctively wanna give it the boot.
>>
>>50172960
They don't care about it being posted. Rather, they don't want it as the OP, as it makes blocking the conversation about it more difficult.
>>
>>50168794
--NAME--
The Promethyan, an Idea Given Form
--ORIGIN--
The Now, Watcher
--TRAITS--
Low-Tech Understanding
Master Ethereal Manipulation
Martial Training
Noble Bearing
Frontliner
Adokori
Elementalist: Fire
Horsepower
Berserker
Stone Soul
Natural Physique
Field Leader: Pyromancy
--DRAWBACKS--
Marked (3000)
Can't wake up inside (3500)
That Guy (4000)
Harbinger (5000)
I Don't Need No Governa’s Dolla! x4 (3400))
--ARMOR--
Plate Armor (free)
Imprinted Runic Inscriptions (3150)
Tartan Cloak (3100)
Leather Armor (3050)
--WEAPONS--
Yuta Brace (free)
--KNICKKNACKS--
Bottomless Bag (2950)
Flux Generator (2750)
Spiritual Transfusion (750)
Notably Charitable (0)
--FACTION--
The Fighters
--COVENANT--
None
--ALLIES--
Mithra
Mezi “The Burner”
Yarihei Neinta
Croatmor
Alexis the Watcher
Mamirai
--HOME DISTRICT--
Free Traveller
--HUBWORLD--
The Cluster: The Dangien Legion, Higura Amsatsu
--PANIC BUTTON--
None
--P A T H--
Old Soul Where Are You Going?

Fire is the constant. Without it, there would be nothing. Even in the dead worlds where the void quickly encroaches on all that is living and dead, there is a spark.

Fire does not exist. It is only an idea, a concept, that drives nature to do the impossible. It has no substance, it's appearance is an illusion that fools even the multiverse.

Both of these statements are true, and neither are false. All thinking beasts know this, and none know it better than those who bend the flames power to their whims. Except, perhaps, the rare spark that chose not to follow the whims of the arrogant universe that subjugated it.

What begins as a small spark may burn the forest down with ease. An unchecked flame will take and take, but a flame following not even the laws of fire is free to give or take as it pleases.

http://pastebin.com/ZKJzJhxj
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1024x1314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1024x1314px
>>50173018
Forgot pic boyo
>>
>>50169805
The Now; Watcher started as that, but it is essentially a blank slate for any custom non-alien/non-transfusion builds.

See the Hussar guy last thread.
>>
>>50173001
But Whatever we usually talk about is absolute crap, at least they're being productive and discussing about an actual cyoa.
>>
>>50171773
You are the reason why /d/ and waifufags are the worst userbase of /cyoag/.
>>
>>50172960
>>50168905
>>
>>50173194
Well, you're not wrong.

I'm just saying that's how they think it be.

But it ain't
>>
File: 1478431652237.png (1MB, 720x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1478431652237.png
1MB, 720x3176px
Anon are you going to finish this?
please?
>>
File: 1455467419175.png (3MB, 2560x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1455467419175.png
3MB, 2560x1182px
>>50173265
Damn right, son. I don't need a CYOA to be powerful.
>>
>>50168808
Here's an idea:

>>50173557
Ahem. After becoming president, Trump has made anime real. For offering him your vote, he has decided to give you one of his loyal anime followers as a waifu. In the picture in the post I linked, select your Republican -gatari. First come, first serve.
>>
Man, I just realised the Game of Thrones CYOA gets hilariously surreal when you put certain choices in context.

>Ruling House: Westerlands+Higher Education: The Coin
>On your 18th birthday your mother will give you a small pouch of coins
>In addition your mother sets you up with trading connections in the Reach, Dorne and the Free Cities

Jesus christ. Your ghost mom comes back from the goddamn dead one birthday just to give you some dosh, probably while your other siblings are shitting their pants. Then she goes out and probably terrorises some merchants into going into business with you by haunting them.

And Tywin's just freaking out. I mean, if nothing else you are definitely the favored son/daughter by default now that his waifu literally came back from the dead to make sure you have all the money you need.

>>50173389
I hope he does.
>>
>>50173788
I only watched the first season, so I'll take the cat broad. She's pretty good.
>>
Hey, any WIP from feminization/trap-pastebin-anon ?
>>
>>50173796
You're mistaking autism for surrealism here, anon.
>>
File: wallCYOA.png (2MB, 1628x2403px) Image search: [Google]
wallCYOA.png
2MB, 1628x2403px
>>50168808
This is the closest I got.
>>
>>50173796
You don't need to be Tywin's child to be of Ruling House you can be Kevan's or some other of their relatives or whatever and that's assuming you are inserted into the time of the books.
>>
>tfw you have a great idea for a CYOA but lack the skills to make it not suck
feelbadman.jpeg
>>
>>50169204
Go away, whore.
>>
>>50174154
They mentioned in a recently-attempted /d/ thread that they're making an image version in GIMP.

>>50174293
What sort of idea is it, and how would it suck if made by you?
>>
>>50174293
I have so many ideas. I need a CYOA that gives you CYOA-making skills.
>>
Does anyone have that "roll for your gf" cyoa? The one with the dumpy girl.
>>
>>50174364
Wow, on /d/ ? I thought it was impossible to have a CYOA thread down there.
>>
>>50174401
It is, hence "attempted".
>>
>>50172530

As opposed to what?
>>
>>50174293
You must feel exactly like a paraplegic faced with crowded stairs
>>
File: kiy1.jpg (949KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kiy1.jpg
949KB, 2000x1500px
>>50171954
HAHA! TIME FOR ELDRITCH ART!
>using botnet 10
You really have no one else to blame.
>>
File: 1374894820288.jpg (464KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1374894820288.jpg
464KB, 1000x3000px
>>50172268
>>
>>50174450
A "great power that has limitations that keep it from being literal omnipotence"?
>>
>>50174417
Oh my bad I didn't see the nuance.
>>
>>50174485

Then it's not omnipotence at all, and shouldn't be called that.
>>
>>50174293
Do it. I'm currently facing the same problem.

But I'll try anyway even if I have to take two more weeks for a small OC.

Well, depend of what make you think you will make it suck. Writing skill? Graphical?
>>
>>50174557
In which case the answer to the original question would most likely be "the first Worm CYOA".

Also, better answer for your previous question: Not literal omnipotence.
>>
>>50174675

What other kind of omnipotence is there?
>>
>>50174364
>What sort of idea is it
Essentially it's a big fuck-you to the genre of wish fulfilment. It starts off generic with some god or whatever making a planet for you, and it's all nice and dandy.
Then shit starts getting dark, for instance you might have to choose between a disease killing off shitloads of your people or a volcano erupting.
In the end you should be left with a feeling of "fuck, I can't choose". Instead of every option being great, you're actually forced to make hard decisions and you feel invested in the world, meaning you would actually feel bad if you killed off everyone so you could get your waifu. It's a game where you can't win, but you can get close.
>>50174566
Writing skill, and CYOAs are the wrong medium.
>>
>>50174697

Well, if you kill everyone, no one can die, so I'd pick that one if it was a choice.
>>
>>50174680
The point being that it doesn't make you "literally omnipotent", which was what >>50172268 stated as a disqualifier for the listing of CYOAs with the highest power scale.
>>
>>50174675
When you can do anything except becoming a little girl or killing your dad
>>
>>50174697
>It's a game where you can't win
...so why would I want to play in the first place?
>>
>>50174717

I get that, but it's not like you can be figuratively omnipotent or something, you're either omnipotent or you aren't.
>>
>>50174697
Expect less (you)s and a lot of angry among those that would be
>>
>>50174735

To kill as many things as you can?
>>
>>50174735
Because it starts off as generic, easy wish fulfillment bullshit. It isn't until you're already into the game before the hard choices manifest.
And you're absolutely right, the people who need to be smacked in the mouth and punished for liking all rewards and no consequences would quit or ignore the final parts of the CYOA. Hence why this is the wrong medium.
The entire challenge is finding a combination that isn't horrible, and you will have to sacrifice yourself for it. You can have your perfect anime waifu, but you must pay something in return.
>>
>>50174745
And I get _that_, but this whole exchange is meaningless, since it doesn't even answer the question of whether Kaleidoscope equates to omnipotence or not.
>>
>>50174697
Yeap interesting idea but could be hard to make.
You should try anyway. For the writing skills you still can do your best and post a WIP to receive ideas and rephrasing.

CYOAs aren't necessarily the wrong medium as, if I remember well, we had one CYOA somewhat similar:
The end was ~either you Lose all you gained is less than a year or Everybody die except you and 4 others.
Something along those lines.

Seriously you should do it. The struggle to make a choice, and try to make the best outcome, I want it.
>>
>>50174764

I'm guessing unless it says that it makes you omnipotent, it doesn't.
>>
>>50174773
>CYOAs aren't necessarily the wrong medium as, if I remember well, we had one CYOA somewhat similar:
>The end was ~either you Lose all you gained is less than a year or Everybody die except you and 4 others.
>Something along those lines.
Except that particular choice was also completely optional (i.e. you could just not take either).
>>
>>50174806

But what shiny rewards did you get if you did pick one?
>>
>>50174480
>option 1
>You can teleport anywhere in the universe instantly
>killing anything major may happen to destroy any planets or solar systems you happen to be near at the time
I don't think the author of this one really understood how large, and how empty, the universe really is. It's not a problem at all to to head over to an empty void in space that's several hundred million light years across. That's not to say it's totally empty, but it wouldn't take long to find a spot a few light years across that's barren enough to handle the kind of devastation instantly destroying the great old ones would cause.
>>
>>50174758
I know. No one likes a challenge or having to make actual hard choices.
I guess the closest I can get is teasing you by making the obligatory perfect anime waifu option cost so much you're sure to die if you pick it. But that isn't fun for anyone.
>>50174716
That response only cements my point that CYOAs are the wrong medium for this kind of introspection. You can't care for the people on your new planet when you have to chose to kill them four seconds later.
There's no loss in killing these faceless blobs.
>>50174773
I shouldn't try. It wouldn't work as evident by the responses. Those that need to be "punished" would ignore it, rendering the entire point moot.
I absolutely would do it if I knew how to make you care for the choices and feel involved... but that's what video games and books are for.
>>
>>50174806
Oh my bad I always took it as if it was a mandatory choice.
>>
>>50174837
>I absolutely would do it if I knew how to make you care for the choices and feel involved... but that's what video games and books are for.

Don't blame the medium, blame its autistic manchildren audience who only wants to live out their perfect ideal fantasies.
>>
>>50174817
Not the one you replied but the one before:
I thought it was a mandatory choice as the reward would be either save the world or keep your powers/boons (waifu, immortality, and so on)
>>
>>50174861
Autistic manchild here. How should you go about creating a great cyoa?
>>
>>50174837

How would you make them care then? You don't cover your eyes and complain that you're blind.
>>
>>50174875

So, you save the world, lose your powers. And then something else comes along and fucks it up.

I mean, I don't particularly care about the world, but don't you lose no matter what?

What CYOA was this anyway? Can I get a name?
>>
>>50174837
Your last points, yes and no.
You should define "Those that need to be punished" but I'm sure some are like me and would appreciate this type of CYOAs.
>>
File: slime girl v2.png (5MB, 1200x9289px) Image search: [Google]
slime girl v2.png
5MB, 1200x9289px
>>50174773
>>50174806
I was going to post it, it's titled "Selfish vs Selfless" or something close to it... but it turns out Beri's google drive doesn't have all his cyoa's!
Instead have this one, that wasn't in his google drive either.
>>
In the current version of the Necromancer CYOA, can I exchange minion points for spells or items? I'd post it but I'm on mobile.
>>
>>50174946
>You should define "Those that need to be punished"
Those that like what he don't like
>>
>>50174236
concrete
guard tower
>>
>>50174876
1) Make it take place in a generic anime high fantasy world filled with magic, magitech and monstergirls. A noblebright and whimsical setting filled with opportunity and hope with lackadaisical and silly dangers lurking in the friendly shadows

2) Hundreds upon hundreds of waifus from every walk of life from the lowest submissive slimegirl to the haughtiest fertility goddesses.

3) Immortality, little girl and trap/futa options must be available as well as a plethora of options to make your experience as comfy and as light spirited as possible

4) And then throw a bone to the min/max and adventurefags with your standard fare of magic, weapons, skills/perk/class options.

5) Endearing factions to choose from, their ideology and customs molded by dank memes and /tg/ stereotypes. For example "Adeptus Mehancius machine faction, the snobby and prudish social elite faction as well as the poorfag underdog and scrappy faction, etc...

There all the ingredients for a ideal cyoa that'll make everyone happy, but in doing so make everyone hate it for some contrived reason.
>>
>>50174943
No maybe I wrote it badly, English isn't my first language.
The choice was approximately:
- A year/month or so from the choice you'll lose your boons.
OR
- You keep all but everybody die except you and some others.

I rephrased because you asked for the rewards, so you can either see the choice as I just wrote above (in this post) or:
- Lose your powers but the world is safe (as you don't make the other choice)
OR
- Destroy the world so you can keep all.

I'm looking for the CYOA but I don't remember the name. It was something with a green/blue/orange background, a choice each line and 5 or so lines.
>>
>>50174861
I know. I miss CYOAs with consequences, where you weren't given free shit for no reason at all and get to dillydally.
Battlemage gave you spells and weapons and shit, but you actually had to use it to avoid the apocalypse, not show off to the tavern wench so you could get a taste of her pussy or use it to not have to work.
>>50174919
By making you pick out the populations world, decide their culture, pick powers to help them grow. You are their God, do you not care for your creation?
>>50174946
"Those that need to be punished" are the kind of people who like "comfy" CYOAs. The kind where you get to be a NEET with no responsibilities. Where there is no objective or goal or anything to work towards.
You just get free shit and are to carry on your day as per usual. There's no boss to fight or apocalypse to prevent.
I want Dark Souls, the CYOA.
>>
>>50175018

>You are their God

I don't know what kind of God you are if you can't just will some disease out of existence or stop a volcano from blowing its load.
>>
File: CYOA - Greater Good v2.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Greater Good v2.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>50174943
>Reply that I can't find it.
>Find it.

First time I up something, I hope I didn't fucked it.
>>
>>50174956
Huh, really? I'll toss it up after work.
>>
>>50175046

Like that guy pointed out, you really have no reason to care for the planet and whatnot, and choose selfless sacrifice.

Still, pretty sure the moon crashing into the earth will do some serious damage, so I don't know how those other 5 people are gonna survive and not just die shortly after instead.

Also, I don't have a waifu but the use of "true love" bothers me a lot for some reason. Probably because no such thing exists.
>>
>>50174968
Sure, if you want to put it that plainly. I'm simply tired of getting free shit and having nothing to do with it. I like having a goal to work towards. When I kill the final boss in the game, I don't stick around, I go to the next game.
>>50175039
Not all gods are omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, anon. The entire point is hard choices. You aren't going to handwave it away.
>>
>>50174763
>the people who need to be smacked in the mouth and punished for liking all rewards and no consequences
>>50174837
>Those that need to be "punished"

I can understand having a preference for challenging CYOA and being displeased that they're not as common, but being deceptive about your CYOA to deliberately 'punish' other people for not sharing your tastes is just pure "stop having fun guys"/"you're having fun the WRONG WAY!" And if it's sufficiently long, it's going to cause others who like challenging CYOAs to skip it since they'll also be deceived into thinking it's wish fulfillment.
>>
>>50175097
>Probably because no such thing exists.
True love is the kind held by lonely people towards their waifu. It's the purest, truest kind of love. Of course you won't think it exists if you don't have a waifu.
>>
>>50175112

Does being a God mean nothing anymore? I don't know who changed the definition, but you can call fucking anything a God(dess) nowadays. What a fucking load of shit.
>>
>>50175176
You're confusion god with God.
>>
>>50174956

- Make me a slime:
Who say no to immortality and shapeshifting?

-Yummy (25)

-Colorful (17):
I hope you can use it to do something similar to human skin color.

-Cohesive (13)

- Weaponized (5):
Anything can happen. Better be safe.

I didn't see what was the base time to get used to the slime body but it's only 50% now.

Yeah I thought it was something similar but it's "Greater Good". Thanks anyway
>>
>>50175141

>purest, truest kind of love

Actually, that's love between siblings.

So like I said, true love does not exist, as far as 3D is concerned.
>>
>>50175136
>being deceptive
I wouldn't call it deceptive. The point is to make you care, which is accomplished by light, "nice" choices like picking between everyone getting free ice cream every Sunday or everyone gets a free slice of cake every Wednesday.
The choices keep getting harder and harder: In the end you'll have to choose between a volcano wiping out half your fields and watching your population starve to death, or have them be infected with some disease that turns them all paranoid and watch as they kill each other. But you don't care about faceless blobs starving until you're invested.
You don't start off the game with all the guns unlocked, right? You have to unlock them along the way and learn how to use them. The game gets progressively harder as you play it, which is what I want to emulate.
>you're having fun the WRONG WAY!
While not entirely wrong, it isn't a fair representation. I want to make what I want to see. You can keep making and playing CYOAs about being NEETs with hot girlfriends and mom doesn't make fun of you for quitting college if you like that kind of thing.
>>50175176
That's impressively stupid. There are several religions with multiple if not hundreds of gods, you know that, right? Do you have any idea how many river gods there are in Greek mythology?
>>
>>50175209

Just call them incredibly powerful beings or something. A horse does not become a unicorn just because you stick a carrot on its head.
>>
>>50175097
Yeah I agree with "true love".

I'm fucked every time I see a waifu option because I don't have a waifu but would appreciate to have one.
>>
>>50175232

>That's impressively stupid

Yeah, that's what I mean. You'd think you'd need to be at least omnipotent to be a God, but no. Godhood is being given out like it's going out of style.
>>
>>50175229
>[purest, truest kind of love] that's love between siblings.

Boy you never had siblings?
>>
File: 1275030914833.jpg (28KB, 175x230px) Image search: [Google]
1275030914833.jpg
28KB, 175x230px
>>50175274

A shame, but I suppose we can't all have good siblings.
>>
>>50175269
I hope you're being sarcastic. That, or you're some hardcore Mormon or some shit that literally knows no religion beyond Christianity.
Check out this list of some water gods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_water_deities
>>
File: IMAGINATION.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGINATION.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>50175240
>A horse does not become a unicorn just because you stick a carrot on its head.

It does if you use your IMAGINATION
>>
>>50175232
As you're describing it now, no one would have any issue with. What I was responding to was

>>50174837
>Those that need to be "punished" would ignore it, rendering the entire point moot.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but saying that the entire point is moot if those that have tastes different than yours ignore it pretty much means you're making the CYOA purely to annoy/'punish' those with differing tastes.

>You can keep making and playing CYOAs about being NEETs with hot girlfriends and mom doesn't make fun of you for quitting college if you like that kind of thing.
Funny, the only CYOA I've tried making was an attempt at making a "cosmic horror" cyoa that would actually be "cosmic horror," as in, impossible to win/all of humanity's hopes are folly etc. I get how the wish fulfillment CYOAs can just get to be too much, but you were going full "only my kind of fun is allowed" in the posts I was quoting.
>>
>>50175294

I bet an untold number of dead Gods are spinning in their graves right now.
>>
>>50175176
>the definition
Just for fun I looked it up
>(in certain other religions [than Christianity]) a superhuman being or spirit worshipped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
You're the one in the wrong, mister.
>>
>>50175287
Yeah maybe, or something is wrong with me.
>>
>>50175307

Imagination has no effect on reality.
>>
>>50175316
Gods don't die anon they just get re-purposed and rebranded as demons/spirits/angels of whatever the dominant religion it is.
>>
>>50175018
>I miss CYOAs with consequences, where you weren't given free shit for no reason at all and get to dillydally.

You'd love my CYOAs then.
>>
>>50175317
>>50175333

This is everything wrong with Godhood.
>>
>>50175176
That definition of a god predates the Abrahamic one.
>>
>>50175329
You have no effect on reality anon, everything you do is pointless.
>>
>>50175232
>The point is to make you care
People don't care if you just make the CYOA a "Fuck you." You go that far and nobody cares at all.
>>
File: 1566350884095.jpg (100KB, 515x266px) Image search: [Google]
1566350884095.jpg
100KB, 515x266px
>>50175318
>>
Can somebody post the Hero Academy DLC? I'm not finding it.
>>
>>50175343
>the definition of gods is everything wrong with gods
Okay anon, I see how it is: Everyone but you is wrong.
>>
>>50175347
Wouah that escalated quickly
>>
>>50174824
I understood it fine.
>>
>>50175343
There is nothing wrong with godhood, the problem is history is just one huge game of broken telephone where the context is continuously lost and redefined until the most ancient traditions and cultural concepts and objects that survive to this day have absolutely lost all of their original meaning and value, but have gained new meanings and values that are important to whatever contemporary culture deems is important.
>>
>>50175390

No. All the Gods that aren't all powerful are wrong.
>>
>>50175378
My brain stopped at "you and your sibling having incestuous sex".

Well maybe I would kill both of them after puking. Nobody's traumatized and I'll never hear of it again.
>>
File: mr__peanutbutter_meaning_of_life.jpg (151KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mr__peanutbutter_meaning_of_life.jpg
151KB, 1024x576px
>>50175392
But its the existential truth.
>>
>>50175401

Yeah, yeah, I get it. The victors write history and all that.

>new meanings and values that are important to whatever contemporary culture deems is important

>implying the current state of affairs in the world isn't shit right now

And it's only getting worse.
>>
>>50175402
You keep capitalizing that word, anon. There's a difference between a monotheistic "God with a capital G" and a god. You should learn the difference sometime and accept that your personal definition is wrong.
>>
>>50175411

Wow, Anon, you sound worse than Hitler. Killing your siblings for participating in an act of the purest form of love? And puking as well?

I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>50175311
>saying that the entire point is moot if those that have tastes different than yours ignore it pretty much means you're making the CYOA purely to annoy/'punish' those with differing tastes.
Sure, that's true. These are the people who would have a hard time as they're expecting another "comfy", easy CYOA without consequences. Everyone else will treat it like a normal CYOA where you have to think a bit before choosing, but it doesn't have anywhere near the same effect.

I just want a CYOA with consequences, man. A purpose, a goal, a challenge, where you have to actually think about your build. Where choices are harder than "do I want chocolate or vanilla on my sundae?"
>>50175340
I probably would, if I knew what you made.
>>50175364
See the whole "this medium is wrong for this kind of introspection" point I made earlier. See why it needs to be "fun and nice" to start off with, because, like you said, you won't care if it starts off with a "fuck you".
I know this kind of game would never work in practice.
>>
>>50175432
Sorry. How can I redeem?

Just thinking of it now but my two siblings are little sisters, so which is the one that is traumatized?
>>
>>50175429

>You keep capitalizing that word

I'm just used to it, not even religious or anything. It's sad though, seeing the definition of a word bastardized like that.
>>
>>50175451
So Universal War?
>>
>>50175419
Here's a secret anon, state of affairs has always been a complete shitshow, the Ancient Romans complain about their corrupt statesmen and aristocracy hiring thugs to start fires on highly demanded property and lands to radically lower their prices so they can buy them off for pennies to their women bankrupting them because the demand for Han Dynasty silk was so outrageously high.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Ancient Roman statesmen and Greek philosophers have complained and ranted in forums about the romanization of celtic and barbaric peoples and how assimilating them into roman society as a detriment to their society as a whole, because they were seen as pasty white niggers fit only for slavery and the gladiatorial games, breed like crazy and live off the emperor's coffers.
>>
>>50175456

>How can I redeem?

Just remember that no woman will ever love you as much as your siblings

>which is the one that is traumatized?

The younger one, duh. Don't you recognize the picture I posted?
>>
>>50175411
Please stop responding to him. If we're lucky he'll leave.
>>
>>50175478

Pretty sure shitposting dates back to Roman times, if not before. I recall seeing translations of grafitti on walls or something. I'm sure someone who knows what I'm talking about can post it, or a link.
>>
>>50175482
What I should know from what it came from?
>>
File: 1463424747923.png (32KB, 545x498px) Image search: [Google]
1463424747923.png
32KB, 545x498px
>>50175451
>you won't care if it starts off with a "fuck you".
As part of the target demographic I can already tell you that I won't care as long as there's a "fuck you" anywhere in it.
>>
File: 1315217381098.jpg (91KB, 1397x997px) Image search: [Google]
1315217381098.jpg
91KB, 1397x997px
>>50175487

>implying I'd ever do that to you guys
>>
>>50175457
>seeing the definition of a word bastardized like that
You are the one in the wrong, anon. You are the one whose definition is wrong.
You keep thinking god = God, anon. How can such a simple distinction be so difficult for you to grasp?
This is the definition of God with a capital G:
>Full definition of God
>capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as
>a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe
This is the definition of a god (notice how the G isn't capital):
>: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

This can't be that hard.
>>
>>50175487
I know I should but it's somewhat of an interesting conversation.
>>
>>50175487
Anon he has nowhere to go, /cyoag/ is his containment thread.

He probably browses and post on /a/ and /d/ though.
>>
>>50168794
Anyone have Arcane Ink?
>>
>>50175505
>>50175525

Don't worry Anon, I'll find it for you.
>>
>>50175512
And like I said so many times already, I acknowledge this is the wrong medium. You won't care if I include even one hard choice. You'll ignore it or discard the CYOA.
I know, and it saddens me.
>>
>>50175451
>I just want a CYOA with consequences, man.
So make it. I really would like to see you make the CYOA you're describing. The only thing I'm taking issue with is that you were talking about "the entire point" being "moot" if it was ignored by those who "deserved to be punished." I guess I'm just trying to say that if you're going to make a CYOA, you should make it how you would want to play it, not so that it will 'punish' people for having differing tastes. Otherwise you're basically just making a CYOA to stir up shit.

Though I will say I sort of agree with the issue that it would be hard to make "sacrificing your people" a big issue. The problem with the whole god angle isn't just that it's a CYOA, but also that if you're dealing with being a god, you're probably talking at least cities worth of people (so presumably thousands), and therefore even if the player put in the effort to try and imagine what "their people" were like, they'd still be thinking of them in terms of faceless masses. You wouldn't be able to get a good punch out of the player being a god who can't save everyone, unless you were going for like an "early days of creation"/"adam and eve" angle where they'd have only a handful of 'children' to deal with, and could have a more intimate image of the individuals.

I think
>I just want a CYOA with consequences, man. A purpose, a goal, a challenge, where you have to actually think about your build. Where choices are harder than "do I want chocolate or vanilla on my sundae?
Is do-able, I'd question if "you start as a god" is a good setup for it.
>>
>>50175545

Eh, I go on /d/ for the porn every once in a while. It's okay when it's not full of nothing but futa.
>>
>>50175562
I'm counting on you anon!
>>
>>50175505

Here it is.

https://exhentai.org/g/801049/44958ad0c1/
>>
>>50175585
>So make it.
I already said I can't see it working. There's no twist when you know it will get hard, and I can't see a way to get you to care about the people thanks to this medium. There is no slowly getting to learn and care for the people. The CYOA goes straight from "now there are people" and when you get to the next section "whoops, now half of them died". I can't see a way it would work.
>"you start as a god"
You wouldn't. You start off with a God who does all this for you, you simply choose what they offer. Then you might get some powers so you can protect your people on your own, say, by preventing famine but this means you won't be able to prevent the mosquitoes.

The other direction I can see the CYOA going (and I haven't worked out how) is the God reveals herself to being fucking batshit yandere, and she's basically testing you. She wants to break you so you'll come crying to her to fix your shit, to be dependent on her .
I imagine that CYOA would get more popularity as you get a free perfect anime waifu.
>>
>>50175650
Shit incest AND loli? Haven't you any limit anon?

Nearly throwed up midway but I'm glad I've read it just for the "Wow, dicks are super cool!", I laughed
>>
>>50175688
The Ship AI cyoa did something like that, but with the added benefit of being able to pick the AI's personality.
>>
>>50175688
You might be right, but I do think you're focusing a bit too hard on "killing off people the player cares about" as the only way to make choices tough. There are other ways to create drama, though I'm not sure how much any of them would really work either
>>
File: 1910157216338.jpg (10KB, 119x110px) Image search: [Google]
1910157216338.jpg
10KB, 119x110px
>>50175707

>he doesn't like incest AND loli

Remember: Purest love. But there's still hope Anon, good taste is not out of your reach.

I got that one as well. I haven't had to use it yet, but I bet there will come a time when I call someone a faggot with the picture.
>>
>>50175759
> I haven't had to use it yet, but I bet there will come a time when I call someone a faggot with the picture.

For a moment anon you sounded like a hero waiting for his duty.

But I think I'm beyond saving, I can't have your good taste, both are massive turn off. Thanks anyway for the teaching!
>>
>>50175797

Well, it's okay as long as you don't like shit like scat and vore and all that unsavory stuff. As far as I know you're into consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
Where'd all the waifu CYOAs go
>>
>>50175524

Those are false gods though. Like putting on more legs on a dog. That's not how you make giants spiders.
>>
>>50175828
Okay it's good I'm not into scat and vore.

I'm more of watersport, submission, domination, humiliation, mind control, hypnosis, and petplay (bdsm, not furry).
Is that okay or I don't belong here?
>>
>>50174356

Why would you say that? I was just commenting on a cyoa and made a totally new build!

>>50170666

Well I'm glad you like it.
>>
>>50175873

Eh, I guess some of those are okay. And I suppose the rest are tolerable. At least you can say you're not into literal shit.
>>
>>50175845
Do you considered the Ancient Greek Pantheon gods? Or just abnormally powerful demons/spirits?
>>
File: 1370694502042.png (41KB, 216x220px) Image search: [Google]
1370694502042.png
41KB, 216x220px
>>50175875
>>
>>50175898
Well that was an instructive evening.

I came here for the CYOAs and I leave with some disturbing images in mind but knowing I'm not to disturbed for this board.
I hope I will get this manga off my mind while tryind to sleep.
Anyway, thanks for the teaching anon.
>>
>>50175926

They're just really powerful beings compared to most being in that universe/dimension/whatever. Just take a man and give him that much power. There might as well be no difference between the two considering they're huge dickbags most of the time.

It's all a matter of power level.
>>
>>50175950

You call that disturbing? Have you not seen some of the shit that is on that site?

This is like calling consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation disturbing. Even my captcha agrees with me.
>>
>>50175963
I try to not venture into dark alleys.

I tried one time, it was furry. Worst thing I ever saw after scat.
>>
>>50175983

>Worst thing I ever saw after scat

Oh, child. How long have you been using the internet?
>>
>>50175929

Oh, so posting builds and discussing cyoas in cyoagen is wrong now?
>>
File: 1414646322559.jpg (29KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1414646322559.jpg
29KB, 250x251px
>>50175992
>>
>>50175987
Well, something like 15 years?

But as I said, I try to stay within my comfort zone. If I witness something new concerning sexual it's by pure coincidence.

Am I using the internet the wrong way?
>>
>>50175992
No being creatively bankrupt is.
>>
>>50176017
No you're just extremely dull and naive.
>>
>>50176017

You haven't had to fap to things more out of your comfort zone until you went all the way around and back to your comfort zone again?
>>
>>50176040
Why would I? I have plenty of material to find within my confort zone.

>>50176036
Is that true? I thought it was normal.
>>
>>50176008
>>50176019

What's wrong with my build!? It's my first one for Traveler since it's been about finished and it's very different from my builds for other cyoas!
>>
>>50176071
It depends I can be wrong but you come off as a person who can't stand or comprehend why anyone would want to do or like anything that is outside of their comfort zones.

That makes you a boring person anon because you only want to see the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>50176071

That's cool. I've never had to go further beyond incest and loli either. Is impregnation even considered a fetish?
>>
>>50176092
> as a person who can't comprehend why anyone would want to do or like anything that is outside their comfort zones.
Man, you described my perfectly. You're good at this.

Well I don't want to see the same thing over and over, I seek new things but within my comfort zone.
But, I see your point, I guess I'm a boring person.
>>
>>50175046
Selfless to all. When it says imperfect time loop for sefless sacrifice, does that mean the world as a whole will retain their memories of how the earth was destroyed and be able to work on a way to prevent it during future loops? If so, then rad. If not, well, fuck. Guess we'll just have to enjoy the ride.
>>
>>50176089

Angels are a shit.
>>
>>50176247
Not everyone will remember; that would be traumatizing for a lot of people. Each loop will be just enough different to eventually edge out of the destruction of the world.
>>
File: image.png (4KB, 634x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 634x150px
Is there a CYOA about defiling virgin bitches?
>>
>>50176089
you have to learn the difference between people who are hassling you because you've done something wrong, and people who are just trolling you.

Or better, stop being so distinctive and people will stop trolling you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>50175229
Truth.
>>
File: Enchanted Rings 1.10.png (2MB, 1465x9360px) Image search: [Google]
Enchanted Rings 1.10.png
2MB, 1465x9360px
>>
>>50176247

Why would the earth be destroyed?
>>
File: 1802633710592.jpg (22KB, 180x263px) Image search: [Google]
1802633710592.jpg
22KB, 180x263px
>>50176275

>come

Inside her?
>>
>>50176261
Love it, thanks.
>>
File: 1476305111380.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1476305111380.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>50176294
We get it, you're a diddler. No one cares.
>>
>>50176313

Nigga, don't insult me. 3D little girls have nothing on 2D.
>>
>>50176256

Are not!

>>50176263

Well I try to say nice things about people's cyoas and builds, so I don't see why people always have to be so harsh about mine.
>>
>>50176371

Because angels are a shit.
>>
>>50176124
>I seek new things but within my comfort zone.

No you don't, you just want the same old shit boxed in a bright and shiny new package. That package can be anything from a different artistic/literary style, to exotic themes, mortifs and genres, but or less the content follows a identical narrative or visual structure, you find comfort in that familiarity.

Your predictable behavior allows me to distinguish you from other anonymous posters. You're also extremely clingy and a shameless affection whore.I wouldn't be surprised if other people on here know who I am just be the way I post over the years, I most definitely come off as an pretentious and shameless asshole and cynic.
>>
File: 1411942803931.jpg (55KB, 725x291px) Image search: [Google]
1411942803931.jpg
55KB, 725x291px
>>50176410

Don't worry Anon, I'll always love you.
>>
File: img_mercy.jpg (83KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
img_mercy.jpg
83KB, 496x702px
>>50176384
Watch what you say about my main, pal!
>>
>>50176371
Angelanon, saying nice things is completely different from actually being nice.
>>
>>50176439

a shit
>>
>>50176371
How many times were you molested?
>>
>>50155883
A memory of an all consuming flame anon.

>>50156146
It depends, right now we have about 70ish characters going into the next PDF, but we could add possibly double that by the time we stop.

>>50156845
Hell yes.

>>50157906
Yes.

>>50166081
Those that appear in the cyoa will be considered canon, and even those that don't will be saved for future possible use.

>>50169716
>>50161956
Thanks for all this, I'll do a run through again and make sure all of these are implemented. You da real MVP anon.

>>50159452
>>50163174
>>50166024
>>50169204
>>50173018
>>50170937
Neato. All is collected then. Thanks for everyone who's submitted.

Anyone have any more questions they want answered?
>>
File: img_mercy_2.jpg (138KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
img_mercy_2.jpg
138KB, 850x850px
>>50176461
Them's fightan words!
>>
>>50176473

How many pieces of clothing can you wear at once? Can I wear like 5 suits of armor together? A lot of the items have some good enchantments and as far as I can tell there's no way to enchant anything you want.
>>
>>50176500
You can mix and match as you wish, though I'd say three sets of cloths and one set of the armor would be the comfortable maximum.
>>
>>50176523

And the enchantments? I wasn't really talking comfortable, more like possible or whatever.
>>
>>50176384

Ok.

>>50176446

I try my very best to be nice and a good person.
>>
>>50176535
I imagine you could just use a similar price scheme to weapons and I could look over it for you if you wish.
>>
>>50176549
Again, being nice and a good person doesn't mean showering someone with compliments and flowery and sweet words when they're stealing/breaking your shit, harassing you or kicking your teeth in. That makes you an idiot.

If you see an asshole being an asshole, or a fuckturd fucking things up for everyone around them, the nice and good person with even one iota of common decency in those situations, would call them out on their bullshit and tell them to clean up their act or leave. Or if you're too chickenshit to act proactively the next best thing to do is to avoid those asshats and ignore them.
>>
>>50176488
I want a Mercy. She would never not be pregnant.
>>
>>50176561

I just want like a one-in-all armor. Like, the Babr-e-Bayan, though it says it will be a nightmare to damage to it doesn't say impossible, so I don't know about that. By one-in-all, I mean regeneration(of the armor and/or the one wearing it), protection from attack, space/the elements and magic. Oh, and whatever you call the enchantment on the Everwalker's cloth. Just add a whole bunch of enchantments to a single piece of clothing or armor. Like putting together some of the stuff from the clothing section. I imagine that'd cost a pretty penny though.
>>
>>50171056
> Let us make a giant wolf for a boss.
> NOW LET US GIVE HIM A GREATSWORD.
>>
>>50176468
It's obvious to everyone here that she was molested about one tenth the times you were.
>>
any word on conduit anyone?
>>
>>50176623
Well, say you cut it for 50 credits for an initial combination, then double it for every consecutive 'integration' preventing things from getting absurd?
>>
>>50176658

I understood about 20% of that post.
>>
>>50176473
What's the legal drinking/drugging age on Ae?
>>
>>50176652
apart from some talk about fanworld updating, there's only been a story posted since Thrallherd's last progress update.
>>
>>50176670
Okay, say you want to combine the effects of two pieces of pieces into a single piece of clothing/armour. Price this at 50 credits, then for every other 'combination' double the price, so and so forth.

>>50176678
>>50176678
There is none.
>>
>>50176658
I got a question, can I resubmit a build? I forgot to add a trait from when someone joins a covenant.
>>
>>50176713
Sure.
>>
>>50176692

Then 100, 150 and so on? Seems kinda low, unless you need to buy the items first to combine them. In which case that's probably gonna cost a boatload. Also, what about the Babr-e-Bayan? At full faith or whatever, can you still get damaged?
>>
>>50176727
No, 50, 100, 200, 400 and so on while buying the items for cannibalization.
As for the Babr-e-Bayan I'd say a person running at 'full faith' would be almost impregnable, however it would be very difficult getting to that state of being.
>>
>>50176751

You underestimate my boner for Justice.

Also, if you have 3 items and combine the first 2 into 1 with 2 enchantments, can you combine the 3rd with the remaining one to get 1 with 3 enchantments? That's what I meant, stacking enchantments. Still have to buy the items though, right? Can't combine them if you don't have them.
>>
>>50176751
Isn't The Titan a full faith build that pulled that off?
>>
>>50176610

Ok.
>>
>>50176473
To me, Adokori is like being the new guy in a ttrpg group that's read or skimmed through most of the settings books and manuals. You know the facts of the setting the Gm is gonna run your group through and how a normal game is suppose to flow, but the GM could always throw you a curve-ball or homebrew something weird, etc. Baring that, even when the GM gives you a vague description for the monster that's stalking you, you can't help but know exactly what it is.

4th Wall Awareness however is more like having a ton of experience with a particular group and GM. All of you are gonna play in a brand new setting you know nothing about save the basics. This is fine, but you just can't help noticing the tells your GM has, both on his face and in his story-telling / world-building, that give you meta-knowledge about the situations you find yourself in(like knowing if your walking into a trap, or when someone is or isn't who they say they are). Same goes for your group. It's like being able to hear the music swell or know who the camera is focusing on. You may not know exact facts but you can tell what beats the story is hitting and have a general idea of where it's going.

Is this anywhere near the mark?
>>
>>50176843

You can't tell that normally? A lot of things are extremely predictable.
>>
>>50176860
Adokori and 4th Wall Awareness are obviously infinitely more complicated and way more useful than just a general feeling. It's just a handy way I have of trying to understand the feeling, if only just a little. That is if it's more or less on the mark.
>>
>>50175432
>deleterious inbreeding a la Hapsburgs
>perverting the inherent trust of family
>pure

One of these things is not like the others.
>>
>>50176899

I don't think adokori has anything to do with the 4th wall.
>>
>>50176716
Background and Origins:
Name: Poemen of the Desert
Origins: Ethiopia Forgotten; Ascetic Hermit

Skills, Perks & Traits:
Traits:
Low-Tech understanding
Basic Ethereal Manipulation
Religious Studies
Sage
Hindsight
Hearty
Lucky
Foresight
Prophet of the Third
Memory
Adaptability
Survivor
Will of the People
Items:
Walking Stick
Motorcycle
Yuta Brace
Upgrade
Traveller Leather
Upgrade
Osman's Vestments
Pegs
Advanced Medical Kit
Bottomless Bag
ID Card
Multiversal Timekeeper
Seeder Kit
Magical Protection Vestments
Small Spiritual Vestments
Physical Formatting
Cohort Setup Package
Ring of Dispel
Unformed AI Companion
[Stand] Type Entity

Factions, Departments & Others:
The Lonesome Road

The Covenants:
The Church of Saint Magua

Little Things...:
Notably Charitable (2x)
I don't need no Governa's dalla! (2x)

Anon’s Bizarre Adventure
Ae-Child
Harbinger
Knee-Breaker

Allies:
Cdlyfwylch
Jagidierial
Yarihei Neinta
Eustice Bjorgved
Fleana Uoa
Temel'Parah Vas Ae
Gaius Astronious

Home District:
Free Traveller

Hubworlds:
Free Traveller

Panic Buttons:
The God

I been rethinking my decision about leaving the story aspect blank and I may end up making a story but how many words do I need to be done with it? Any amount would be fine?

Also, what is a "Nadalias"?
>>
>>50176843
I think Adokori would be more like an in-character knowledge of the world's goings on, and 4th wall would be like a meta knowledge
>>
>>50176906

>perverting the inherent trust of family

This is what it isn't.
>>
>>50176915
Yeah, I know. I tried to explain just how I view the differences. Might not have done a good job of it.
>>
>>50176843
4th wall awareness is sort of like http://www.scp-wiki.net/sandrewswann-s-proposal imo.
>>
>>50174991
my nigga
>>
>>50176924
It's what I meant when I said that adokori would have read the rule books and lore books while a 4th Wall would get constant ooc cues giving them info on the story.
>>
>>50171248
>Healthy Food (35)
>Loli (28)
>Surround Sound System (24)
>Garden+weed (21)
>Library (17)
>Indoor Pool (11)
>Birth Control (10)
>Skylight and Scope (8)
>Medical Care (5)
>Workout Room (0)
>>
>>50176473
does a flux generator protect you from ranged magic?

Does an Adrig Manipulator change the appearance of your clothes?

If I have a CIY implant and hacking software, how simple would it be to use the Cedril Vibration Dispensor to form virtual interfaces that my implant can connect to and initiate a hack, if the device wasn't meant to be interfaced with? (eg: opening a security door)

What does the CIY stand for? Why is it called an invisiYUT cloak?

Is the invisiYUT cloak bound to a particular piece of clothing, or can it function regardless of what you're wearing?

There are various HUD things, like the computer eyepiece, hunter mask, upgraded full void suit thing, etc. Do they all basically do the same thing, or what?
>>
>>50176924
I take Adokiri as being more of a feeling. The world as you know it is a thin layer over the twisting horrors that lie just beneath. You can feel those horrors.
>>
>>50177012

So you're in the Matrix.
>>
>>50177022
the lore seems to say the multiverse was created with an act of will, but there's nothing to indicate it was engineered deliberately into any particular shape. And Travellers are the closest thing the multiverse appears to have to maintainers.

I think it's more like you live in an n-dimensional mutliverse, but you sometimes see/think in (n+1) dimensions.
>>
>>50176774
I think so, as long as you post for me after the fact.

>>50176778
He's a big guy.

>>50176843
Adokori, Prophet and 4th Wallers are different aspects of sight and sense.
Adokori is based central and resonating, without basis. More one with reality then the others, to distant and strange degrees.
Prophet is based upon the point of view, while more directed than Adokori, Prophets may be led by themselves to worse ends.
4 Wallers are reflective, banking upon the vastness of life and vision of their ken across reality, though to confusing effect.

>>50176917
Write whatever you feel like man. As for the Nadalias, I think they're something like the shadows from Babylon 5. Except twenty feet tall, dreadfully corporeal and hyper aggressive.

>>50177008
>does a flux generator protect you from ranged magic?
Physical aspects of magic and raw energy, though more creative moves are still an issue.

>Does an Adrig Manipulator change the appearance of your clothes?
It's a full body deal.

>If I have a CIY implant and hacking software, how simple would it be to use the Cedril Vibration Dispensor to form virtual interfaces that my implant can connect to and initiate a hack, if the device wasn't meant to be interfaced with? (eg: opening a security door)
CVD's are capable of all sorts of horseshit if you know what you're doing with them.

>What does the CIY stand for? Why is it called an invisiYUT cloak?
It's Cynetic Gael for Mental tap, while the Cloak's name was branding from a Neo-Sanfran that just sort of stayed on.

>Is the invisiYUT cloak bound to a particular piece of clothing, or can it function regardless of what you're wearing?
I imagine it would come in different forms and sizes depending on the buyer.

>There are various HUD things, like the computer eyepiece, hunter mask, upgraded full void suit thing, etc. Do they all basically do the same thing, or what?
They can fulfill all the same things and may be customized to the users specs.
>>
>>50177157

Post for you? What fact?
>>
>>50177012
I imagine that the in-character knowledge would come to you in the form of feelings, flashes of insight, whispers and simply just knowing. Dreams and divine council also work.

4th Wall would be like a movie telegraphing all of it's plot points or a friend spoiling a show you've never seen. It's knowing just how a certain author is gonna write their characters cause it's been the same formula for the last
11 books. I can only guess at how strange such a feeling would be.
>>
>>50177170
Post your build man.
>>
>>50177157
Are there going to be Red Drawback final paths in the final version? Or just the ones on 1.35?
>>
>>50177211
There may be a few more final paths, for some allies, hubworlds, drawbacks, certain submitted Travellers who are going to light each other on fire.
>>
>>50177189

It's just that, you answered "I think so" which is odd considering I don't know if you were trying to answer the question about combining items or buying them. I try to figure out exactly how this works so that I don't assume that it works one way, and then then author (you in this case) points out that it doesn't work like I think it does. Which ruins what may pass for a build.
>>
>>50177171
I think the visions and stuff you described would be more in the territory of the prophets of the third. I think Adokori exist only in the corporeal. Whereas a prophet would have visions before something bad happened, an Adokori could notice a tear in reality that others couldn't, just while walking about.
>>
>>50177157
could you train Adokori or 4th Wall to do anything specific? Do you have any kind of agency in what you look for or can you train yourself to be better at detecting a specific thing?
>>
>>50177239
It's alright man, just roll with your initial thoughts, I just want to look things over after.
>>
>>50177254

Not about thoughts, since knowing whether or not I can combine 5 items into 1, or just 2 and no more, and whether I have to buy them( I'm guessing yes) or just add the credits up that I have to spend in order to combine them is something I need to know in order to make a build. 2k credits seem a bit low to me for this.
>>
>>50177296
You can do the five items into 1.

>>50177252
I don't see this much as a training thing as it is being trained, and certainly not without side effects.
>>
>>50177157
Some questions:

What does the bartender want?

How adaptable is the collosi mech? Can we control its size?

Can armor be customized? If it can, then can power armor stylized as knight armor work in a lower tech setting?
>>
>>50177322

And another thing, for the Tartan Cloak, is space counted as an environment?
>>
>>50177252
Maybe, although that sounds like a prophet.
>>
>>50177232
oh, right. Are the "chains" the final paths? Was the new lore mostly just the updated intro?
>>
>>50177333
>What does the bartender want?
A word with his patron, a few ears to listen, and maybe a replacement one day. He's been there for a long time.

>How adaptable is the collosi mech? Can we control its size?
Given some time, Collosi are reflective and mostly biological, I imagine given some time you could grow or shrink it to certain specifications.

>Can armor be customized? If it can, then can power armor stylized as knight armor work in a lower tech setting?
I see no reason why not.

>>50177336
No, space is vacuum, not much to be done about that.

>>50177347
There are things filtered in all over the place, I'm going to drop another version in a little bit with more spelling and grammar fixes with more lore and possibly some more things. Not promising anything yet.
>>
File: img_happy_cup.jpg (388KB, 737x707px) Image search: [Google]
img_happy_cup.jpg
388KB, 737x707px
>tfw managed to finish OC before the new thread.
>>
>>50177395
ETA on the builds pdf?
>>
>>50177433
Saturday if I can get the last pages scanned in, longer if I need to do it manually. Many builds i have came only in image versions.

>>50177424
Good for you anon. Can't wait to see it.
>>
>>50177249
How bout this. Walking in a mystical fog: a Prophet would be able to pierce the fog, but only where they looked. Adokori would just kinda know where to step and what direction to head in. A 4th Waller would be able to hear the background music and know whether the situation they're in is a tense one, has a growing danger or is simply just whimsical.

Really loving coming up with these, even if they might be inaccurate.
>>
>>50177395

Oh hey, so can you only combine clothing together or weapons/knick knacks with it as well? Armor is good and all but having built in weapons is even better.
>>
>>50177460
Weapons yes, though for Knick-Knacks it would depend on size.

>>50177455
Close, though for the fourth wall, you'd see it as if through the eyes of the kid watching his anime, through the stained pages of an old book, in the grainy pixels of a screen, and the music through a pair of distant ears. All at once. Or something like that.
>>
>>50177455

>Adokori would just kinda know where to step and what direction to head in

I'm sure your gut feeling would serve as an adequate substitute.
>>
>>50177232
>mfw one of my builds may lead someone down a path

So hyped.
>>
>>50177491

So, knick knacks as big as you or smaller are fine? Like, stuff you can put on your armor, maybe on your back or whatever? Would you be able to have more than 1 knick knack in that case?

But I'm guessing for weapons you can't have shit that's too big/heavy? Because I imagine it'd weigh down your armor like a bitch.
>>
>>50168794
>was going to make a Gilgamesh build
>he is already in the lore

fug
>>
>>50177531

Girugamesh?
>>
>>50177491
Cthulu is one of the great old ones, right? Not just something very similar? need to know for a really sad build
>>
>>50177566

No, that's Cthulhu
>>
>>50177522
It's up to personal preference as well as Traveller strength.

>>50177531
Enkidu and Ishtar are still available anon.

>>50177566
Canonically speaking Cthulu would rank at around child or more likely a leviathan of a grandchild based upon his position in the mythos. No push over but nothing near the Great old ones. But nothing really is.
>>
>>50177596

Well, I find that preference has no effect on reality. Unless you can warp reality or something. So, I'm gonna assume that as long as you can lug around all the things you put on your armor you'll be fine.
>>
>>50177333
where is this bartender mentioned?
>>
>>50177447
yeah, I didn't understand why people were doing that. It obviously creates a lot of work if you have to type it up. I can only guess they thought they were saving you work, letting you paste in their image directly.
>>
>>50177692
Eh, even then there was editing to be done, but I digress. In the future I'll ask for copies of just text along with image versions so the process can just be sped up.
>>
>>50177491
>you'd see it as if through the eyes of the kid watching his anime, through the stained pages of an old book, in the grainy pixels of a screen, and the music through a pair of distant ears. All at once.

That's almost exactly how I pictured it, but I always imagined that all that info would be distilled and understood by you in an indescribably strange way. Subject, observer and medium blurring together at the same time.
>>
>>50177669
Bar at the end of reality
>>
>>50177704
How long do we have to make a character for the pdf?
>>
>>50177791
>>50177447
Oh didnt notice
>>
>>50174236
>no automated drone deathsquads
>no watchmen local conscription
>no volcanic mesa replacement formula to thwart narcotunnels
Shit wall familia.
>>
>>50177596
>>50177566
It's kind of hard to tell from what I find scattered on the internet if Cthulhu is one of the greatest of the Great Old Ones, their "high priest" in service to the even greater Gods of the Mythos, or if Cthulhu is the high priest TO the Great Old Ones, worshiping them as gods and being even further beneath them. Most of the references point towards him being one of them, but a lot of it comes from the post-Lovecraft work that completely changed the nature of the Mythos.

For reference though, the Great Old Ones themselves are well beneath the level of the Outer Gods. The way I would describe it, they tend to interact physically with the world. Cthulhu exists under the ocean for instance. They are also almost all imprisoned somehow

The Outer Gods on the other hand exist more as one would expect of gods. They are unimaginably powerful, but their influence tends to be indirect. Supposedly they "hold court" at the center of the universe. Yog-Sothoth is notable for being both all places at all times as well as locked outside of the universe entirely. Nyarlathotep is the intermediary and the only one known to interact directly.

Beneath both are various other powerful creatures, far above humans but no where near the Great Old Ones or Outer Gods.

The Elder Gods are something specifically created post-Lovecraft as an opposition to the Outer Gods.
>>
>>50177596
Already started to work on Enkidu before you even said that.
>>
>>50175046

Selfish everything. I'll just choose 5 random people to come with me, recreate Earth and all its inhabitants, prevent the moon crash from every happening and then force all the selfless options upon humanity with my god powers except for selfless sacrifice.
>>
>>50174236
>Tax Cuts
>Beat China
Okay, with 20 billion to work with, we can make a great wall.
Or maybe not.
>Chain link, 15 ft.
>Guard Tower x6

If they can get past all the guns, they've earned their place in america.
>>
I've now finished two CYOAs that I'll never post. This is stupid.
>>
>>50178035
Delete this.
>>
>>50177424
Can you tell us what the theme is so the GET HYPE can commence?
>>
>>50178035
Why would you not want to post them? Were they assuming a Hillary Clinton victory or what?
>>
>>50178066
pic was related
>>
>>50178086
fuck yeah, tiny bathtub CYOA!
GET HYPE!
>>
Highlander, if I wanted to be able to form natural weapons in any shape (assuming I took the Biological Mobile RST Unit), what all would I need? Also is there anything that would make the shapeshifting changes faster?
>>
File: img_headset.png (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
img_headset.png
1MB, 1000x1414px
>>50178093
There was a bit more to it than bathtubs.

... Captcha, how could anyone confuse a Sphinx for a store front?...
>>
>>50178108
>bathtubs and cellphones

anon that is dangerous
>>
>>50178108
I'm assuming it has a be the littlest girl option.
>>
>>50178120
Yes, it does.
>>
>>50178101
Nothing, you'd just let the machine do its job, though it would take a while and it would not feel good. At all.
>>
>>50178155
Hm, any way to speed it up? Can I jury-rig my Overclock Module to make it faster?
>>
>>50178133

>a little girl with those tits
>>
>>50178155
How absurd can weapon enchantments be?
>>
>>50178155

I see Ali G isn't in TT. You should put him in.
>>
New Thread!

>>50178300
>>50178300
>>50178300
>>
>>50178248
But, Anon, she's LITERALLY a little girl
>>
>>50178155
How fast can someone move with an Overclocked Iron Hide, if they're in Tartaros Armor?

Does it cost points to combine items?
Like a shield and an energy shield?
>>
>>50178310

How old is she?
>>
>>50178182
like a Carnage symbiote kind of build?
>>
>>50178291
As absurd as one can break a reasonable thing.

>>50178303
I'll consider it.

>>50178316

>>50178316
Slow and no.

>>50178182
Not unless you enjoy constant cancer. If you do fine go ahead but it'll be gross as hell.
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.