[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1166: Bohemian Rhapsody Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 579
Thread images: 85

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50128241
>>
What 'stat' do you rely on most?
>>
>>50141239
I chose to favor Wisdom and Dexterity but I have to say that Wisdom is my favorite of the two.
>>
File: Lin Lin Lin.jpg (217KB, 650x748px) Image search: [Google]
Lin Lin Lin.jpg
217KB, 650x748px
Post a picture best describing companion interactions
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
Valkyrie Profile- Anime Norse Mythology, got it
0/1300
Rolled for Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Rolled for 22
Necromancer- Corpse Minions!
Free Battle Forged
Free Plots and Plans
Discount Necromancy
Discount Alchemy
Discount Great Magic- It's not Minions, but it'll do
Free Gear
To My Side My Noble Einherjar-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, Chara, Akitsu, Arianrhod, Hades

Ghoul+100- Keep the ring on, simple right?
Sealed+200- Oh it is fucking ON now, and my Minions are capable of destroying seals you bastards

For Gamer Chain.

>>50141185
MAMA! Just killed a god! Cast a spell and now he's dead.

I know I skipped the "put a gun against his head" bit, but I couldn't think of a good thing for magic.

>>50141239
Gamer definitely uses Int and Cha
Not sure for Justice. He uses Con, Dex, and Str in equal measure really. Actually he isn't short in any stat.
>>
>>50141239
Charisma; I would like to say intelligence. I like the idea of solving problems with a good plan or inventing something to solve my problems. However Charisma is just so useful. It's nice when there are no strangers only friends you haven't met yet (and enemies you made with drawbacks but that's besides the point)
>>
>>50141239
Intelligence. Most of my big successes involve either elaborate plans or really desperate decisions.
>>50141284
Wand, Stave, Foci, Ring, Rune, Your sweet Sword.
>>
>>50141320
Fuck, you make a good point, oh well.
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (171KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
171KB, 1920x1200px
>>50141284
Magicka- More Norse stuff? But with murderhobo mages.
0/1800
Rolled for Dunderhead
Rolled for 21
Wizard-Magic is always nice, but that's the whole point of this place
Free Basic Magic
Free Vlad the Viscount
Free Basic Magicks
Discount Constant Channeling
Discount Rapid spellcasting
Discount Advanced Magicks
Forbidden Magicks
Apprentices-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, Chara, Fair Eyes, Sidereal Half-Caste, Gaia
Free Robes
Discount Grand Tome of Magick- Was tempted to grab Imp Minions, but this lets me improve my existing minions.

The Stars Are Correct+800- Terrifying? Yes. But they still work on game-logic, kinda-sorta, and I am a gamer! I will find their one weakness and beat them!
>>
>>50141263
Sometimes I worry if they are actually secretly plotting to kill me.
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
>>50141263
I don't think it needs words to show the differences between my companions.
Or you can insert me to being the guy on the left, whatever works.
>>
Will the new Star Trek jump have a full sized star ship option? I really want my own Enterprise.
>>
File: The Savior Has Come.jpg (48KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
The Savior Has Come.jpg
48KB, 500x281px
>>50141364
1984- Distopia, lovely. I will take over and make a true Utopia.
0/1200
Rolled for 38
Starting in, presumibly, my City.
Big Brother
Free The Cult of Personality
Discount Black is White
A Minority Of One
The Inheritors
Newspeak
Free Telescreen
Hope Rides Alone- Beep Beep motherfuckers! I've got a City, I've got ALL of my Minions, and I've got highly advanced magic, technology, and magitech. Come and take me! But god damn, yet more Land for me. I swear I've got a Kingdom's worth following me around by now.

Emmanuel Goldstein's Protege+200
Always At War With Oceania+0- I think these people need to be introduced to my little friend, the ACU
>>
>>50139796
you forgot the S in species
>>
>>50141239
constitution, my Jumper is largely tank spec.
>>
>>50141239
Intelligence, by which I mean using a combination of SCIENCE! and MAGIC! not any actual tactics or strategy, those things are for nerds.
>>
File: Robo Waifus.jpg (765KB, 1700x1663px) Image search: [Google]
Robo Waifus.jpg
765KB, 1700x1663px
Pick One
>>
>>50141688
Pick better art first.
>>
>>50141688
I'll make my own.
>>
>>50141688
E.V.E
>>
>>50141688
Aya, I suppose, just because that way I won't NTR anyone. She's the only one not in a relationship.
>>
File: Energy Blades.jpg (370KB, 658x877px) Image search: [Google]
Energy Blades.jpg
370KB, 658x877px
Jump # 110 Tenchi Muyo, Space Opera
Background: Supertech-Mago Scientist (Continued)
Starting Location: Spaaaaaaace

Perks:
*The Unchousin One (600)
*Look No Hands (600)

Drawbacks:
*Wanted (Dead or Alive) (+100)
*Hunted (+300)

It’s always nice to see old friends. Somehow it was good to be back even though I had managed to pick up a few new enemies.

Unfortunately somehow after avoiding her all this time I ran into Seto Kamiki Jurai… It turns out actually I had been less successful than I had hoped at avoiding her influence, though I did manage to dodge some forced Marriages. I wound up getting roped in to helping her with some things…

Do to those tasks the bounty on my head skyrocketed; I gained a creepy stalker girl who was Ayeka and Sasami’s Cousin (or something) and I wound up with a fleet of pirates out for revenge. I narrowly dodged getting a half dozen more spouses. It turns out Tomamo and Arcuied putting their feet down can even give Seto some pause.

I also managed to inadvertently foil an assassination attempt on the Emperor of Jurai by bending down to tie my shoe lace. Some stumbled in to me knocking me in to an assassin disguised as a waiter setting off the hidden weapon they were going to use.

I would have gotten a nifty title out of it but found out that it came with an obligation to marry that creepy stalker so I pulled a vanishing act before people got hurt.

On an unrelated not it looked for a while like Rick was going to stay behind which broke my heart. He even gave me a “I’m proud of you and you don’t need me anymore.” Speech. However then he got in trouble with the Jurains for smuggling some stuff so he decided to tag along for a bit longer. Though he still misses competing with Washu. We all have agreed we have to find some more mad scientists for him to compete with to cheer him up.
>>
>>50141239
Int.

>>50139975
>If we had more then one Parasyte, would the effects of the Hybrid perk be improved? What if we just had each parasyte work towards the same sort of effect without the perk? How good would having 5 Parasytes like this be?
Kind of a tricky question.
In canon, the hybrid effect is a side effect of Migi giving up a portion of themselves (about a third) to replace Shinichi's heart, but how much of that mass is used up in replacing the heart and how much gets scattered about through his blood stream is anyone's guess...So I guess if you divided the "sacrificed" portion by five, each would lose about 6% of their mass for the same effect as Hybrid (which doesn't sacrifice any of your parasyte's mass).
But from that point on, Migi has to sleep 4 hours a day, so now your parasytes would need to sleep 48 minutes a day, basically giving you a permanent drawback unless you could replace their lost mass.
So the answer is fanwank it.

>>50140054
No, it's for parasytes only, as marked.
>>
>>50141239
Luck
>>
>>50141856
So if we have each parasyte give up a third of their mass, would we get a huge increase in the benefits something like Hybrid would normally get? I know you said fanwank it but your post seems to be all talking about achieving hybrid's effect with less cost, rather then what might happen if you try to go beyond Hybrid. Should I still just fanwank it?
>>
Right so I've got a question about Dead Space Jump and I wanna know the Threads opinion of it.
Firstly some reading material for you /JC. It's pertinent to the context of the questions so you may wish to browse this http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Markers .
Now on to the question:

Black Markers project a Electromagnetic Field (EMF) which is what drives people nutso, this is not in fact the same Signal that goes off during Convergence which has a fuckhuge range but a smaller local signal which fucked with folks heads.
Gaunlet is a Level 5 Electromaster ESPer who, now with the addition of Prototype stuff, can be in quite a few places at once has the ability to utilize a Network with a giant brain based on the EXTERIOR project seen here http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Exterior which has been recently upgraded via Symbiote (Symbiote Jump) into a better Bio-Processing thing.

I also have spores so if I have to I can infect a lot of clones with my personal Viral form and have them network with me to boost myself further. Similarly to how the Radio Noise Project does here http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Noise_Project. Using that I can go even further, manifesting a greater AIM Field as to effect a larger area.

Can I using both my hivemind Viral self and my link to EXTERIOR+ shut down the signal the Marker is putting out, if I've got three years to prep?
>>
>>50141956
Markers aren't producing the signals themselves; the Brethren Moons beam the signals to Markers, which then broadcast it, IIRC.

Anyway, why don't you just blast the Markers into a nearby star? Or black hole? They can't function if they're atomized. Or compressed infinitely.
>>
>>50141997
>Markers aren't producing the signals themselves; the Brethren Moons beam the signals to Markers, which then broadcast it, IIRC.
Going by the Wiki and the lore I learned through playing the games the Black Marker projects the signal and only communes with the Brethren Moons during successful Convergence.

>Anyway, why don't you just blast the Markers into a nearby star? Or black hole? They can't function if they're atomized. Or compressed infinitely.
Just wanna know what kinda tatic work on these things and this was the first one I came up with that wasn't 'Magic'.
>>
>>50141263
>>
>>50142050
I have always hated the Defilier's iconic. It's a fucking mummy with a crab claw. Does that really scream Defilier as they are in Infernals? And the dude definitely aint the kind of character you'd associate with as much as suave but crazy fencer man, sexy nun, berserker, or sexy but generic infernal lady.
>>
>>50142042
>>50141997
>>50141956
I'll check in on this in the morning. I'm headed to bed. Thanks for the feedback Anon. Thanks for the day /JC. Good night you guys and gals.
>>
>>50141915
Yes. You're straying well out of canon territory.
>>
>>50142050
>Vampire Musketeer
>Sister Candace Champagne
>Beefy McHugeScott
>Kung-fu Crustacean Mummy
>Lady 80s

Yep. Looks like a legit Jumper/Companion entourage.
No idea who the Jumper is. Could be any of 'em. Or maybe they're the parade float. Or the army.
>>
>>50141263
>>
>>50142129
The jumper is obviously one of the slaves moving the whole thing.

Do not question the Jumper's plans/fetishes
>>
>>50142099
>>50142132
And with that horrid image in my head I go to find out how bad my nightmares are going to be. Serves me right for lurking overly long.
>>
>>50142042
>>50142099
In Dead Space 3, the only reason the Sovereign Colonies went to Tau Volantis is because they were tracing the origin of the signal from a Red Marker, which are just human made copies of the Black Marker.
>>
>>50142071
I dislike him too, but god damn Scourge Guy looks and acts completely batshit-insane, he really sets the tone for playing a Scourge.
>>
>>50141688
Hang on, the first is from Transformers, second from WALL-E, third from Halo. I don't recognize last two
>>
File: for fucks sake luigi.gif (727KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
for fucks sake luigi.gif
727KB, 200x150px
>>50141263
>>
>>50142265
Green Lantern the Animated Series and Mass Effect.
>>
>>50141811
Raaaavenloft.

How much of jump is game mechanics and how much is narrative? The Ravenloft jump
>>
>>50141856
Wait, so if we take the Hybrid perk, the sleep drawback is mandatory?
>>
>>50141856
So if we replaced the lost mass, the Parasyte no longer has to sleep if we have it scatter itself in our bloodstream the regular way?
>>
>>50141284
pointed my wand towards his head (cast the spell and now he's dead)
>>
Gotou from Parasyte, how would he fare in Tokyo Ghoul?
>>
>>50142319
Not well. Most Ghouls are way stronger and faster and tougher then even Gotou, much less other Parasytes. Parasytes generally have the edge in versatility but in raw physical stats Ghouls blow them out of the water.
>>
>>50142319
He might be able to beat a average ghoul like Nishiki but against any strong one the guy would get wrecked pretty hard.
>>
>>50142319
Migi hypothesized that tanks or bombs could kill Gotou even with his armor, and he's eventually done in by tetanus causing his conglomerate parts to overreact and explode off him, leaving him vulnerable, so he probably wouldn't do great against anything that a jumper would consider dangerous.
>>
Is the Generic Creepypasta jump on the drive the most recent?
>>
>>50142283
...no.
If you take the Hybrid perk, there are no drawbacks. Unless you want to take the Sleepy drawback, that's on you.

If you willingly expend your own parasytes' mass to try and give yourself the effects of hybrid without purchasing the perk, or to boost the Hybrid perk higher than what canon demonstrates, then I'm saying that your parasytes having to sleep is the natural consequence.

>>50142319
Depends on a few factors.
His chief advantage is that he can blend in without triggering ghoul sensors, and the CCG(?) won't know what he is or how to detect him. He can shift his face, so if someone sees him he can just pick a new identity and move on.

But Ghouls definitely have the edge in terms of raw speed, range, power and most importantly regeneration/recovery, where parasytes are somewhat lacking.
As an ambusher, he might catch a ghoul by surprise if he struck from behind and fast, but if they survived/dodged the first strike he's pretty much a goner.
On the plus side, they probably wouldn't eat him if they killed him, because his extremities are all parasyte flesh.
But who knows what would happen if Gotou just kept eating normal people, accumulating the trace amounts of RC cells they have in them?
>>
>>50142273
Well I leave that up to the person taking the jump to interpret.
When I first made it I tried to stay away from the game mechanics side of it but leave enough that someone looking for them could find them if they wanted. When I updated it I tried to make the game mechanic side a little clearer for those who would like that however I hope it still works as both.
>>
>>50142395
Having looked in the archive I found 1.2. Anyone know if there's been anything since then? No 1.3 or anything?
>>
>>50142393
Not tetanus, hydrogen cyanide. Tetanus takes a lot longer to mess you up than we saw with Gotou. It was poison, not disease.
>>
>>50142406
I thought the Anon that originally asked about hybrid meant "Do we have higher benefits from this perk of we have both it and Multi Parasyte?"

And I need to know, how does Optimized Host with Superior Specimen fare and post jump we basically have both the body as alt form and can morph our head or is the body still treated as item?

Actually, if we don't have our Parasytes take Body Snatcher, would they have issues with attaching to us when we are in alt form? Do we have to pick them up from warehouse if we keep them as companions post jump but don't import them for CP or we start with them attached? I assumed this one might be Fanwank because people rule differently how companions that weren't imported with CP appear
>>
>>50142406
A Cranial Parasyte accumulating RC cells in his human body or even Parasyte muscles?

Dear God. Tokyo Ghoul ghouls are already like improved Parasytes controlled by human... Oh god
>>
File: reiko anime manga.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
reiko anime manga.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>50142479
>how does Optimized Host with Superior Specimen fare?
It fares very well. You display the kind of combat ability that the more dangerous cranial parasytes, like Reiko, exhibit.
Post jump, you have both the body as alt form and can morph your head (assuming you were a cranial parasyte).

>Actually, if we don't have our Parasytes take Body Snatcher, would they have issues with attaching to us when we are in alt form?
That's partly up to your fanwank - are you still a human if you're in an altform? If you decide "no", then your parasyte may have trouble.

>Do we have to pick them up from warehouse if we keep them as companions post jump but don't import them for CP or we start with them attached?
Up to you.
>>
>>50141239
Whatever 'soul' is. Most of my shit draws from there.

Apart from that, Probably Int. or Dex.
>>
>>50142463
1.2 is the latest afaik.
>>
>>50141725
She kinda was in a relationship with Razer. After all she did take appearance of his deceased wife.
>>
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
(Jumpchain-compliant CYOA)
By HeavensAnon
Version 0.1
Flat[+100
Hey, You!+100
Yuie Flower Allergy [+100
Love Freak+200
Unleash the Carnage +200
Human [Free] rolling for age Roll(1d8)+12:4,+12 Total:16
Earth free for human.
Level One [Free, Mandatory]
JUMPER, HERO OF THE MULTIVERSE! Free for Earth
Ham and Cheese Free for Earth
The Unlosing Jumper-300, Discount for Earth
Professional Peanut Gallery Free
Theme Song Free
Reincarnation -300
Main Character -500
features:Transforming Hero!: Colored spandex , gunner, third future-200
Majin Soul-400
box of spandex, free for Earth
spacesuit free for Earth
Infernal Throne-100
Prototype Ranger Belt -300 discount Earth taken from stipend
the plan:oh yeah basically being a side character like Gordon only not stupid enough to actually fight these people, set up another tech company on earth with my civilian ID and solve their resource and pollution problems. Lots of grinding.
>>
Is there a perk that lets your shots to ignore gravity, wind, and atmospheric drag?

Also, I seem to remember a perk that lets you fire through obstacles denying the enemy cover more easily, but I can't find it.
>>
great dance from Chronicles of Narnia will let you do the last two things, but you will still be affected by gravity.

Have a build for Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2

http://pastebin.com/V0A0y9aM
>>
>>50141239
Surprise.
>>
>>50140504
Thats what shaman king is for, providing both the ghost and a method of getting the ghost into the statue.
>>
>>50141239
Magic.

I AM NOT A SWORDY PERSON.
>>
Is the armour of Kamen Rider Kuuga a natural extension of his body? Is it biological in nature?
>>
>>50143652
Sting from worm does this
>>
>>50144264
It's an extension of his body, yeah. The Arcle is fused with Godai's body, the armor is a part of him now. I'm not sure if it's biological, though.
>>
>>50144264

It's biological, and if you have the perk that gives you the kuuga form it counts as an alt-form. Whether or not that means it is in turn boosted by any improvements to your own biology or the like depends on how you treat alt-forms
>>
>>50144439
Is the Arcle physically implanted within Kuuga's body? Could I surgically remove mine so I can modify it with outside abilities? Or is it too intimately connected to my body?
>>
So considering that at the same time Hero BBS was brought up someone brought up the Cultivation Chat Group...

Does the MC ever find out it's all real?
>>
>>50144651
Pretty fast, yes.
>>
How racist of me would it be to start singing 'Khajiit like to sneak' during skyrim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqEVCTMkBnI
>>
>>50141239
It's an Int/Dex mix for me. I like magic and guns, and especially mixes between the two. I think if we were to put it into Pokemon terms it'd be ATK/ Sp. ATK, or W. Atk or M. Pow in FFT terms.
>>
File: iUqSR2c.jpg (1MB, 1123x1463px) Image search: [Google]
iUqSR2c.jpg
1MB, 1123x1463px
>>50141239
Str/magic.
>>
>>50144711
More racist than singing 'Nords live in the fjords', less racist than singing 'Al-Bheds gotta be all deads'
>>
>>50144651
Uh, yes? This is a cultivation story, which means the MC has to quickly ascend the ranks of power, acquire multiple love interests, and generally just instantly win everything forever.
>>
>>50145264
Str/Int master race
>>
Last I heard, no one had issued a claim on Wonderful 101. Is this still true?
>>
>>50146210
Sort of. Someone (I think it was Digger) made a claim, then dropped it later. It is currently free, though, yes.
>>
>>50146230
Fuck yeah. Time to get to work.
>>
>>50145514
But about equally racist to three level 22 Wizards?
>>
>>50141239
Probably a mix of Magic and Strength, leaning towards the former. Front loaded martial arts and spiritual magics on the Restarted Chain instead of tech.

>>50141263
Playful arguments that devolve into playful bouts that look like the included picture. New companions are greatly confused by the dynamics between Raven and myself.
>>
>>50141239
Magic/mana

All the others can be negated/augmented through that.
>>
File: 1388099813685.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1388099813685.gif
3MB, 448x252px
So far I'm heading to DC. And I have very limited knowledge on settings outside of Injustice and DCAU.

>>50141239
Dragons is a stat right?
if not then durability I guess.
>>
File: 1366420287281.jpg (259KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1366420287281.jpg
259KB, 600x600px
>>50141688
>>
>>50146357
Fucking hell what happened to the rest of my post.

Well I was wondering what version of the DC universe could I in theory go to for maximum fun/not dying horribly ratio advantage personally going 4/2 ratio here.
>>
>>50146379
Teen Titans, I think.

If you're willing to suffer, take the TTG drawback and you won't die. Won't have much fun, but won't die.
>>
>>50145913
Some 47-48 chapters in the story doesn't look like it's going to proceed in that manner, thankfully. It's more of a comedy/parody of it than anything so far.

>>50141239
Common sense.
>>
>>50146230

This is accurate. I'd love to give you my notes if they'd help but I lost the muse on it pretty quickly.
>>50144509
It's physically implanted, yeah.
It's about as intimately connected as your stomach from what I can tell.
>>
>>50146379
Hypertime-era DC was pretty good. Back when people weren't so concerned about continuity and reboots didn't happen every five minutes. If there was contradictory canon, it was handwaved away as parallel timelines. No need for some big cosmic event to come along and reset the universe.
>>
>>50146379
Teen Titans really has the best fun/danger ratio of all of DC. It can still get a little nuts, especially in the years after Trion, but the show always kept things pretty fun.

Note: The years after Trion only get nutty if you dip into the comic books. The show ends after the battle with him and you'll still have most of your stay to go.
>>
>>50146454
Actually the show ended at season 5 after the the battle with the Brotherhood of Evil and Terra's amnesiac return.
Trigon was Season 4.
>>
>>50145514
But it is also a fact. Khajiit love and honor their thief god.
>>
Is there anything you can use to repeatedly cleanse corruption instead of just relying on protection?
>>
>>50146795
The Wielder capstone from Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>50146795
I hear penicillin is good for that.
>>
>>50146795
What exactly do you mean by corruption?
>>
>>50146795
Check out Generic Virtual World. The program there is pretty good.
>>
File: 18w2qndb2fcwijpg.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
18w2qndb2fcwijpg.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
Is there a better role-model for a Jumper than Hank Scorpio?
>>
>>50146682
Oh, my bad. I thought that whole arc was season 4 and Trion was season 5. It's been a while since I watched it all the way through.
>>
>>50146975
Various. Overuse of evil magic, evil techniques (eating souls, necromancy, doing forbidden things in jumps that induce corruption), basically anything that would erode your sanity, sense of self, mind, body, or soul.

I know there are a lot of defense protections, but I have different plans for the Evo jump and I want cleansing stuff.
>>
>>50141239
Charisma and defense
>>
Can a jumper get access to a time stopping ability?
How many top tier antagonists in the jumps can resist it's effects, like for example, DIO can resist it for roughly seven seconds, but what about concepts like the chaos gods or dimensional beings like the god hand?
>>
>>50146015
>Str/Int
Nah, anon. Magic fueled by strength.
>>
File: 2742538-supersneezeae9.jpg (176KB, 1144x530px) Image search: [Google]
2742538-supersneezeae9.jpg
176KB, 1144x530px
>>50146379
Silver Age. Do it, nerd.
>>
>>50142174
Firstly, thanks for the feedback.

Secondly, in Dead Space 3, the only reason the Sovereign Colonies stayed at Tau Volantis is because they were tracing the origin of the signal using their own Markers as a reference, which says more for their scanning equipment than the potency of a Markers Signal. Also Tau Volantis already had a partially made Brethren Moon, which as I've noted is the only time the Black Markers link into the Brethren Moon Network, so they could have been looking into that. In addition, I'd like to note that the Black Marker from Dead Space 1 wasn't calling the Brethren Moons or sending out anomalous EMF, according to the ground teams until they uncovered the Black Marker proper so a layer of rock can stop the signal as that's how the Necromorphs hid them to begin with, so I'd like to say that's decent evidence that they aren't always pumping out the same Signal they do during convergence, because the tech has been noted to have grown more advanced since the SC's day.

Again as I said before I could just use Plan B 'Magic' but I wanted to know if I could beat out the Signal with my own powers, mostly because 'Magicing away my problems' is really weak and I wanna do better than that.

>>50147150
Generic Magical Girls has a Cleansing Attack. Magic Girl Noir might have something but I can't remember as such off the top of my head.

>>50147222
Time Stop (D&D Spell), Quicksilver (DMC Style), and Lunar Dial (Touhou) are the ones I can remember off the top of my head, and I can't remember if Lunar Dial is proper Time Stop or some kinda Conceptual Bullshit.
>>
>>50147150
That's... an awful lot of different things to put under one label.

Soul Eater has lots of anti-insanity and soul-related powers. Probably a good place to go. Restoring bodily damage is pretty easy? Lots of magic systems have spells that will heal/restore/enhance the body, so that shouldn't really be an issue.
>>
>>50146263
Literally my only request for the jump is that the companion limit is raised to 100 for the duration of the jump.
>>
>>50147222
Yes, there are several places to get time stopping. The only one that comes to mind immediately is Touhou, but I know there are many others. I'm just too lazy to look them up. As for resisting them, depends on the setting. Like, both of your examples could deal with it. Chaos Gods deal with weird time stuff as part of the inherent nature of the Warp, and the God Hand can stop time given that it's one of Griffith's powers. In regards to other big dick-measuring targets, off the top of my head: Madara would be fucked, Scion might be able to deal depending on if he figures to use his stilling properly, Gilgamesh can eat shit, the Unconquered Sun will ignore it like every other attack (unless he's suppressing Temperance, then it might be a problem), and Darkseid will get hit but win anyways because twisting the fundamental laws of nature in order to inflict violence proves his point for him.
>>
>>50147084
Reminder that he was initially planned to be in the movie, but they nixed it to make the movie more accessible.

Also, in the comics, Homer traded the Denver Broncos to Moe to pay off his tab.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50146357
>Dragons is a stat right?
Only if you're counting Waifus Spyro, so you might win on that count.
>>
>>50146379
Adam West Batman might be fun.

I'm still waiting for someone to make a 60's Batman jump.
>>
>>50147340
Not sure I want to go with that. In the end, there are pretty much only eight main Wonderful Ones in the story. The rest are just background fluff. There will definitely be systems in place for the CENTINEL system to make sense, but I dunno if that is the best way to go.
>>
>>50147340
A crazy idea I had once was that there would be a reward for if you had exactly 100 companions to import. But then I realized that was overly gimmicky, and didn't really work anyways because the Wonderful 100 ally with the Guyzock to become the Wonderful 202 so it's not like there's any real limit. 100 is just when the Tiny Wondermasks stop electroplating onto peoples' faces. Which, as an aside: OWW. Electroplating is not something that you want done to your face.
>>
>>50147363
I don't recall seeing griffith stop time before though.
>>
>>50147420
He did it to intercept Skull Knight's attack with the Sword of Resonance and redirect the energy into transforming Ganishka into the World Tree. I suppose its possible he was just holding everything in place and it wasn't true time stopping, though.
>>
>>50147298
That was what I was trying to say?
The Markers can be easily shut down through normal means, like covering them up or tossing them into the sun.
Because they are the televisions to the Brethren Moons T.V. Station.
They just broadcast what they're picking up; they're not the source.

Rather than use your hivemind and EXTERIOR+ thing, just put them on a ship and aim the ship at the sun.
It'd take about ten minutes if you've already got the ship and a decent forklift. No need for years of prep to shut them down.
>>
How would I go about making my breath smell like a cool ocean breeze?
>>
Who made the titanfall jump?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>50147531
Again thanks for the feedback.

>That was what I was trying to say?
Ah okay then.

>The Markers can be easily shut down through normal means, like covering them up or tossing them into the sun.
Yeah.

>Because they are the televisions to the Brethren Moons T.V. Station. They just broadcast what they're picking up; they're not the source.
A rather apt analogy.

>Rather than use your hivemind and EXTERIOR+ thing, just put them on a ship and aim the ship at the sun.
It's a Jumper's job to keep their Jump-Chan entertained. Also I tend to over-complicate things for the sake of plot like most content creators, speaking about the larger masses of fiction writers here not about my fellow Jumpmakers.

>It'd take about ten minutes if you've already got the ship and a decent forklift. No need for years of prep to shut them down.
I still wanna know if it would work, out of sheer scientific curiosity now. EMF is actually really easy to contain and manipulate for our tech now and with the listed stuff I'm using I could try for a Level Six Shift if I wasn't scared of becoming a fucking star and killing everyone.
>>
>>50147635
A Symbiote symbiote might be able to help.
>>
>>50147635
There's not a whole lot 'smell nice' perks out there, oddly enough.
Maybe if you became a god or demigod somewhere, with a focus on the ocean?

Or maybe some biological manipulation.

What does an ocean breeze even smell like? I've only ever been to the east coast, for like 10 minutes, ten years ago.
>>
>>50147635
Exalted Dragonblooded? Could be your little feature that you get from being a Dragonblooded? You'd have to ask DBanon though.

>>50147670
No idea.
>>
>>50147670
No idea, I'm going to guess you're wanting the time-travel from Titanfall 2.
>>
>>50147635
A character in Rurounai Kenshin smells like plum blossoms... Maybe Heavens might consider adding a perk like that?
>>
>>50147635

What this anon >>50147767 said. Percy Jackson "smells of the sea".
>>
>>50147816
Actually, I was thinking of making a separate jump for it. I wanted the original authors permission, but his name isn't on the doc and no one here knows him, so that's not an option.
>>
>>50147987
>a separate jump for it.

A separate jump for titan fall 2, to be clear
>>
>>50147987
>>50147999

And why is it needed? Far as I can tell, Titanfall 2 takes place in the 10 year period.
>>
>>50148018
It's got way cooler mecha, though. If there's no new jump, could we at least get an update? I want some of the new Titans.
>>
>>50148028
And that's just it - far as I can tell, the jumpmaker's vamoosed, as we haven't heard anything about the Nanoha update in a long time.

So no update coming, in all likelihood.
>>
>>50148028
With the original author gone, a new jump would probably be needed.

That, and the setting and factions have changed dramatically from the first.
>>
Will Dark Souls 3 be its own jump or an update?
>>
>>50148028
>>50148042
>>50148049
Titanfall 2 takes place five years after the original Titanfall, which is in the decade of your stay. However, most of the info I was operating on when I made the original was extrapolation from Burn Cards and the occasional description. Since they retconned like all of it it's basically running on entirely false information.

But the illustrator file got eaten by cloud bats and my desire to completely reimage something that will probably be targeted in some way because they decided to rip of Singularity is near zero. So just go ahead and completely replace it.
>>
>>50148070
Sounds good. The original was pretty good, so I'll just make a new jump of the second game.

Consider it claimed, putting trip on(as the first person to bring up the idea)
>>
>>50148118
You know it doesn't surprise me that you chose not to put on a trip until you could scoop it up.
>>
>>50147987
>>50147999
>>50148018
>>50148028
>>50148042
>>50148049
>>50148118

AncillaAnon is busy with college at the moment, not entirely gone
It might be a bit hasty to start claiming considering that
>>
File: life.gif (980KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
life.gif
980KB, 500x281px
>>50148160
Diggs, diggs I'm right here. >>50148070
Belka is dead.
>>
>>50148160

Oh, skimmed too fast. I guess if that's the case...Do your best
>>
>>50148070
>reimage something that will probably be targeted in some way because they decided to rip of Singularity is near zero

Oh grow a fucking spine, if it gets targeted it's because people care.
>>
>>50148118
Inb4 easy time travel and opening time rifts with a finger-flick.
>>
What would be a good way to remove the curse mark from someone in Naruto, besides Once Upon A Time.

Is Dr. Amp’s Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier from Kid Radd limited to items from that jump, or do items you feed the machine get stored as blueprints?

Is there another perk similar to Giant Killer? Something that scales damage up directly proportionally to how much larger the enemy is?
>>
>>50148207
>Giant Killer
From?
>>
>>50148172
Yuricolle when is winter break for you? (Assuming you have one even)
>>
>>50146795
Anti-Madness Wavelength from Soul Eater is my go-to.
>>50147635
How about a fucking mint
>>
>>50148227
Kid Radd
>>
>>50148207
There's one in Narnia.
>>
>>50148194
I'm hoping this isn't the case, is all I gotta say. It's not really fair to the rest of the options and whatnot if that becomes the One True Build and everything else gets disregarded

>>50148182
Eh, I'm personally getting a "crows circling" feeling from all these posts on concept of someone slipping and letting the genie that is casual complication-free fiat-powered time travel out of the lamp
If Cenanon can do the balancing act I'll be glad
>>
>>50148234
It's most of December but I have work and school obligations then anyway.
>>
>>50148207

The latter. Items you feed into the machine can be replicated if you have the bits necessary to do so, granted the uniqueness
>>
>>50148301
Did some of your post cut off there Digger?
>>
>>50148276
I'm considering locking off true time travel to post-spark, anyway. There's a lot of cool stuff there, and I'm not sure the jump needs it.
>>
>>50148340
This wasn't very specific- a lot of cool stuff meaning everything else in the game, and the last it meaning time travel.
>>
>>50148301
*uniqueness value will increase an item's bits value
>>
Does anybody know a perk to turn machines into clockwork versions? I need to upgrade my iteration of SCP 914, but I don't want to lose the aesthetic.
>>
>>50148380
>>50148301
Yeah, my personal houserule for the Pixel Transmogrifier is that if it has a CP Value add two zeros to get it's bit value but that's just me.
>>
>>50148277
Are you expanding your collecting of GN Flags at least.
>>
>>50148437
We are low on the steampunk jumps, maybe after my gonzo jump I should make a Jules Verne one?
>>
How can I grant varied superpowers to people superpowers en-masse? I'm assuming a virus of some sort would be the best method?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (70KB, 448x342px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
70KB, 448x342px
>>50148276
Also they pretty much toss away that gimmick after that one mission iirc so its a bit silly to circle over something that isnt defined well
>>
>>50148460
If you have both Student/Professor capstones from X-Men Movies, you can create a working version of Magneto's machine from X1. And find a way to not make it melt people.
>>
>>50148470
Why do I get the feeling you're trying to use this as an excuse to say "just throw in a perk and don't worry about it, because they don't!"
>>
File: Jojo Diamond is Unbreakble.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo Diamond is Unbreakble.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>50147781
Having breath that smells like the ocean breeze is 100% viable as a water or air aspect. Really most aesthetic expressions of your element I'd consider fine, barring some really over the top shit like becoming a fire elemental or the like.
>>
>>50148448
Unfortunately they do not sell GN Flag gunpla.

So of course I collected Braves and Grazes in their place.
>>
>>50148234
Hay dirge. Who is the old man you use in the introductions to most of your jumps? I know Wakka, and Serah, but who's the old man?
>>
>>50148460
Build a custom virus in Resident Evil, feed it the X Gene from some variation of the X-Men. Possibly a version of the Gene that you've engineered to give a specific powerset, if you want.
>>
>>50148522
>Build a custom virus in Resident Evil

He wants to give people superpowers, not make them useless bitches.
>>
>>50148504
Oi Wukong, how goes Crisis Core?
>>
>>50148446
Is the EE2 perk from minecraft better than the pixel device?
>>
>>50148534
Don't worry anon, you are all we need.
>>
>>50148460
Um, stand arrow, various things from marvel/dc, bending scrolls, enchanted weaponry from anywhere...

Thats all I can really think of.

Oh, you could do werewolf/vampire stuff also.
>>
>>50148460
I think Cauldron Vials from Worm bud off into new powers. So it'll take a while and be extremely random, but you could create a sizable superhuman population via that.
>>
>>50146795
Inuyasha lets you throw around purification like candy.
Touhou has a lady who could "purify" you as well if you want to pick her up as a companion.
She's a bit nuts though.
>>
>>50148581
The only useless bitch here is the shitposter.
Don't talk to him.
Report and ignore.
>>
>>50148632
Anon.
Anon.
…Anon.

He wants to give out superpowers, not wreck civilization with broken capes.
>>
>>50148501
I'm saying its stupid to use TItanfall timetravel or to circlejerk over the fact that you use time travel for one mission in an attempt to use it in other things
>>
>>50148458
That sounds pretty cool. Drawback where you have to go around the world in 80 days with no powers or warehouse acsses or your chain ends?
>>
File: super sentai.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
super sentai.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
So now that Ultimate Spiderman is pretty much done for now, let me ask the jc....

Which super sentai series do you like the most?

Also has anyone called the Garo franchise yet?

I am sure these questions have nothing to do with my next few jumps. Not at all...../sarcasm
>>
>>50148566
Can't say, as I'm not the Jumpmaker, but I like the Pixel Device.

>>50148460
Short list of settings with powers that can be granted or taught
>Star Wars: KotOR/Clone Wars/OT (The Force, Cybernetics.)
>Worm (Shard powers.)
>Generator Rex (Nanites.)
>Teen Titans (Mutagens, Cybernetics.)
>X-Men (X-gene Mutations)
>XCOM (Psionics, Genemods, Cybernetics.)
>Animorphs (Morphing.)
>Killing Bites (Brute Hybrid Surgery)
>F.E.A.R (Psionics.)
>Resident Evil (Virses.)
>Naruto (Chakra.)
>JoJo's Bizaar Adventure (Stands, Vampirism, Hamon, Spin.)
>MCU (Super Soldier Serum, Extremis Formula, Power Armor.)
>RWBY (Aura, Cybernetics.)
>Sims (Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Magic, Human/Plant Hybridization.)
>Full Metal Alchemist (Alchemy, Human/Chimera Hybridization, Homunculi Augmentations.)
>Geneforge (Shaping, Canisters, Magic, The Geneforge.)
>A Certain Scientific Railgun (Esper Abilities.)
>Bloody Roar (Zoanthrope Hybrid surgery.)
>Terra Formers (Mosaic-Organ Hybrid Surgery)
>Bloodborne (Supernatural Blood.)
>Half-Life (Vortessence.)
>Bioshock (Plasmids, Tonics.)
>Bioshock Infinite (Vigors.)
>The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (Magic, Lycanthropy, Vampirism.)
>Avatar: The Last Airbender (Bending.)
>Franken Fran (Powers via Surgery.)
>Pacific Rim (Kaiju Hybridization Mutagen.)
>DC [DCAU setting] (Power Armor, Mutagens.)
>Hellsing (Vampirism.)
>Van Helsing (Infectious monster forms.)
>Assassin's Creed (Supernatural Blood.)
>Medaka Box (Flask Plan Powers.)
>Iji (Nanites)
>Underworld (Werewolf, Vampire and Immortal Viruses.)
>GUNNM (Nanites, Cybernetics, Mutagens.)
>Deus Ex/Human Revolution (Nanites, Cybernetics.)
>Ghost in the Shell (Cybernetics.)
>Halo (SPARTAN Augmentations.)
>Final Fantasy 6 (Magic.)
>Final Fantasy 8 (Magic.)
>Kim Possible (Nanites, Power Armor, Mutatgens.)
>Marvel (Extremis Nanites, The Techno-Organic Virus, The Venom Symbiote, Iron Man's Armors, Radioactive Spiders, Gamma Radiation.)
>Young Justice (Martian Blood, Mutagens, Reach Scarabs.)
>Ben 10 (The Omnitrix.)
>>
>>50148687
Mahou Sentai Magiranger.
>>
>>50148687
I like the pirate one, even though it was kinda eh I loved some of the jokes.
>>
So if I take Rotter in Creepypasta I'd pretty much have to be completely naked for the entire 10 years, right?
>>
>>50148690

Stands can also be gotten via Coco's bizarre Adventure's "Stand Jawbreakers"
Which arguably is an easier distribution method as you get about a 100 of things and regen at a moderate pace so just dropping out handfulls everywhere isn't out of the question.
>>
>>50148746
Wear an adamantium loincloth.
>>
>>50146263
ONE HUNDRED, ARE TAKING CHARGE
THE LINE IS DRAWN IN THE SAND!
>>
>>50148783
If you're a good shapeshifter just makes some cloths that are a part of your body.
I'm pretty sure most shapeshifters around here already do this for convienience. Especially now that Prototype got updated.
>>
>>50148783
Have your Monstrous Form include 'clothing' as part of your body.
>>
>>50146286
Almost as Racist as Hao, white man, beating up Chocolove, a black man, using his white Great Spirit.

Also Great Spirit Oversoul being white and having no black color
>>
File: full mast.jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
full mast.jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>50148746
>>50148844
>pirate with a adamantium loincloth
>>
File: oh god is that his fetish.png (177KB, 327x310px) Image search: [Google]
oh god is that his fetish.png
177KB, 327x310px
>>50148933
>>
>>50148687
Holy shit thats a lot of rangers.

Maybe wild force? I like the spirit animals, and I dont /think/ that it has a direct connection to Mighty Morphin.
>>
File: tumblr_nvlnazOzSi1r5sbw2o1_500.png (238KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvlnazOzSi1r5sbw2o1_500.png
238KB, 500x363px
>>50148550
My motivation tanked when dragonbloods finished. Currently have tom and jerry at about 60% and once thats done I'll be able to start work on crisis core. However my motivation is still janky so dont expect a quick turnaround, which to be fair has always been the case with my jumps.
>>
>>50148687
Out of Sentai I have no idea. I liked Time Force, but it was power rangers....

However I heard that while the pirate one was terrible as power rangers, the super Sentai version of it was good?
>>
Does Power Copying from Heroes only copy one of a series of related abilities an individual has?

Say, for instance, you used it on Superman. Could you copy his strength OR his flight OR his super hearing OR his heat vision, etc.? Or would they all count as one ability due to being a result of his body's ability to metabolize sunlight. Same for something like a psychic who has multiple related psionic abilities; would they all be copied or only one?
>>
>>50148893
To be fair, that thing only exists in the manga, which is black and white.

Correction, concept art has it glow blue.
>>
>>50148893
Hao =/= White
Hao is a Japaneses man reincarnated into a Native American and then reincarnated again into another Japanese man. No white he's Yellow currently, was Red before that, Yellow again before that.
Not saying he isn't racist but he's racist in the 'Shaman's in general' are better way and not the 'one type of ethnicity' is better kind of way. He's a Shaman supremacist I think is the term.
Also >>50149061 it's blue bro.

>>50149005
Gaunlet has, IMO, shit taste but the Sentai, which I think he's talking about were kinda funny at points.

>>50149035
Heroes is kinda janky for reasons. Thread will likely fill you in on it.
>>
>>50148687
toqger, all aboard the imagination train!
>>
>>50149005
Oh shit nigga I just realized. Time force was the ninth season and if it followed the formula, it should be happening in ninth year of your stay in mighty Morphin... Honestly if we get more Power Ranger jumps it's best to have either one for each series or one for every ten seasons. Or one for every series that happens in completely different world or time
>>
>>50149136
Having a jump for every season would work, for the simple reason the first three were the same team, just with different costumes. And the what's his face, the green one, showed up as a cameo in the next two or three, and was literally the tutorial npc for the dinosaur one. Dino force?
>>
>>50148437
You know, it rings a bell.

I'm fairly certain we had a Jump with that ability. A perk where you are so smart you could make stuff from wood and brass clockwork do the task of modern technology.

I'll go browse through the Jumps and see if I can't find it again.
>>
so, at the end of the Worm jump where it says "All other shard limitations are released, even if you stay, letting Tinkers mass produce their tech, precogs see the Entities and Endbringers, etc"

does that include thinker headaches as well? because if so that is neat.
>>
>>50148513
Wakka is Wakka. Serah sometimes goes without a name (Just as either the Cheery girl or the girl who looks like a bum). The old man is just some OC guy that I've continually used for introductions over and over again. Threnos is Threnos.

...I might start using a new co-narrator with the old man after another jump is released. She's perky.
>>
>>50149197
Oops, wouldn't.
>>
>>50148716
One of my favorites for sure.

>>50148746
It's pretty funny at times, although I don't like the meta aspects of it dealing with the other sentai shows, Decade I felt handled that aspect much better with Kamen Rider but still.

>>50148998
Genkirangers, yeah I love that show although I don't know how much of the wuxia element comes thought in the PR version. The sentai series are pretty different from each other.

>>50149136
Super Sentai canon is a bit..weird, however all of the series basically have different sources of powers and kinda play like an marvel or dc universe. They just happen to wear suits.
>>
>>50149220
That is not a shard limit, it is a human brain limit.
>>
>>50149268
Not the guy you responded to, but last time I asked the thread about the possibility of stacking brainpower perks to handle thinker shards better everyone said that the headaches were an artificial limit caused by the shard
>>
>>50149268
are you sure? I had always assumed that it was a shard limit in that the entities didn't bother perfecting the connection between the spliced in bits of brain and the original bits.

Like, Contessa or Number Man should have had thinker headaches like a bitch, but they didn't
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 339x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 339x608px
>>50149197
>>50149136
>>50149081
>>50148746
Gaunlet confirmed for having shit taste because pic related is in the pirate one as one of ultimate morphs
>>
>>50149035
I asked the jumpmaker for you.

>It would give you the whole package since it's all based on his ability to metabolise sunlight, that's one ability, you might have to wait a couple of years so that you can build up enough sunlight like Supes did when he was a kid though.
>>
File: Gokai Christmas.jpg (153KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Gokai Christmas.jpg
153KB, 1440x810px
>>50149318
>Hating Gai

THE MAN MADE GOKAI CHRISTMAS GIVE HIM A BREAK
>>
>>50149318
I find it funny, okay? The over-the-top shit is humorous to me.

>>50149332
That's awesome.

>>50149340
Again funny.
>>
>>50149197
For power rangers yes, for super sentai no.

Zyurangers (original series MMPR) the rangers are sacred warriors of five tribes of humans that lived with the dinosaurs, Bandora was a witch who sold her soul to Dai-Satan and used her power to kill off the dinosaurs, and was imprisoned on the tenth planet nemesis by the tribes Guardian Beasts. Dairanger is about ki powered martial artists fighting the remnants of another ancient civilization. And kakuranger is about a ninja clan fighting Youkai.
>>
File: POWER DRILLS ARE PEOPLE.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
POWER DRILLS ARE PEOPLE.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>50149361
>. And kakuranger is about a ninja clan fighting Youkai.
THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY ABOUT KAKURANGER?
>>
>>50149385
Nani?
>>
File: American ninja.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
American ninja.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>50149385
>>
File: Ninjas doing ninja things.webm (3MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ninjas doing ninja things.webm
3MB, 600x450px
>>50149431
>>
Does a Wraith without personality in Shadow of Mordor mean you won't have a voice in your head?

Could spirit bending in Legend of Korra redeem or at least purge The Dark One (Once Upon A Time) from you?

Might spirit bending release specific unwanted souls while letting you keep the souls you want? (Dark Binding from Hellsing)

How do you prevent resurrection / reincarnation for more powerful / tenacious beings? EX: Schrödinger (Hellsing), Dark Falz (Phantasy Star Online), Tailed Beasts (Naruto)
>>
>>50149385
>>50149431

Honestly just started watching the series. But omg that is awesome.
>>
File: Definately ninjas.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Definately ninjas.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>50149458
Remember to bully your local youkai today
>>
>>50149301
>>50149313
Am I wrong? I thought it the headaches were the result of too much information being dumped into your brain.
>>
Hey guys, I got a few more perks done. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>50149464
For the last one use If it Bleeds from 80s action hero.
Blessing of Strahvs from Banner saga works well too and if you add that one perk from Jade Cocoon you don't need to worry about the consequences of killing load bearing beings.
If that doesn't keep them down you'll have to go for conceptual erasure.
>>
>>50149483
Like most things with parahuman powers, it varies from shard to shard. Some impose the limit artificially, some just aren't as good at integrating with the host's consciousness.
>>
Can you use power copying to get Hiro's abilities?Would doing so mandate the Displaced in Time drawback?
>>
>>50148687
unofficial sentai akibaranger
>>
>>50149035
Superman is psychic that gets his powers feed by sunlight.

Get close to a star and stay there for a while and you're golden.
>>
>>50149035
Also, you would be better simply using animorphing on him.
>>
The Sidonia seems like a death trap if making a left turn tears the inside to bits. How do I fix that in jump?
>>
>>50149035
Given that Daxamites have the power of "all the powers of a Kryptonian, but only one at a time", and it distinguishes between all the separate aspects as individual powers, I'd say that Power Copying would only give you one of them.
>>
>>50149535
regardless that seems like a limit that would get removed after the jump, at least imo
>>
>>50149505
Between this, Commorragh, and Auralnauts, I think my jumper has been corrupted by all the bad influences here. Y'all should be ashamed.

The perks are looking great.
>>
>>50149505
>Getting the Fear
Not sure if this is worth 400 compared to the other perks?

Aside from that, it looks good to me.
>>
>>50149771
The thing travels at relativistic speeds. For sudden turns to only cause as much damage as they do is already pretty damn impressive. That said, better theory of artificial gravity. The reason things get torn up is because they use the gravity generators to dampen inertia by spreading acceleration forces over the whole ship, but they can only run them at so high a power. Give them better gravity tech.
>>
>>50149771
Any kind of inertial dampeners (star wars, star trek), or better artificial gravity.
>>
>>50149708
Nope. Kryptonian genetics have DRM. If the Escafil Device has trouble dealing with plants, I doubt it could handle intentionally-encrypted DNA.
>>
>>50149505
Any chance of you adding some companion import options to Slime Rancher?

Pretty please?
>>
>>50149777
>Given that Daxamites have the power of "all the powers of a Kryptonian, but only one at a time"
I don't think that's right.
>>
>>50149849
If Lex Luthor can get around it, I'm betting you can, too.
>>
>>50149919
You know, you're right. I got Mon-El mixed up with Ultraboy. Different origins for their powers. Nevermind, then.
>>
File: cthulhu guitar.jpg (78KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu guitar.jpg
78KB, 570x570px
So, jumpers, do you play an instrument? If so, what?
>>
>>50149932
Lex Luthor is a genius even among comic-book geniuses.
>>
>>50149932
Sure, if you started an actual research project to reverse-engineer it. But relying just on inherent morphing powers wouldn't do it, the Escafil Device can only do so much. Besides, even Lex had a lot of problems with it. He's yet to make a proper Kryptonian clone, it's all Bizarros and half-humans.
>>
>>50149777
You're misremembering things here. Daxamites had ALL the powers of a Kryptonian under Yellow Sun. However they were super weak to lead, so much that they DIE from even air contact with lead.

Mon-El was found by Superman as a boy. They became fast friends, because Mon-El had amnesia and thought he was from Krypton because that's what Clark thought. However Clark caught on to the fact he was faking being weak to Kryptonite and tricked Mon-El into being exposed to a fake Kryptonite that was made out of lead.

Unknowingly that was his Kryptonite but it was killing him. He eventually remembered he was from Daxam, a former colony of Krypton. Their birthing matrices were changed so they would die from lead exposure. It was the Kryptonian government's response to interstellar colonization.
>>
>>50150013
Yes, I'm aware. I already said so, here >>50149988. Slow on the draw, Many.
>>
File: piracy.jpg (80KB, 556x1445px) Image search: [Google]
piracy.jpg
80KB, 556x1445px
>>50149849
>DRM
That has stopped anyone before?
>>
>>50150030
That comic doesn't really work. I mean, the wizard went and made that bike all on his own. It was his work, his (magically created) materials. He has a right to own that bicycle. Sure, he was inspired by another bike, but the store was selling actual bicycles and not designs for them. It's not a good analogy for digital piracy, where it is information that's being sold. A better metaphor would have been the guy photocopying a book from a bookstore instead of buying it.
>>
>>50150010
He literally once made a drink that turned him into a Kryptonian.
>>
>>50150027
Sorry about that.

On side note, CW's Supergirl has gotten really good. We even get to see Superman in action. Also J'onn (Martian Manhunter) is in the focus more. Aliums are no longer a secret.

Last episode We learn Mon-El has powers, but considering he just arrived he can't fly, no freeze breath, and is weaker than Kara. Also Alien fighting arena by Roulette. Lastly Miss Martian was revealed to be a White Martian.
>>
>>50150112
So are you making a jump for this?
>>
>>50150090
Not in canon, he didn't. That was in All-Star Superman. And it wasn't his work, he just stole Superman's formula for it. And it was still a flawed formula, and the transformation was only temporary. So no, Lex has never made a perfect reproduction of a Kryptonian.
>>
>>50149995
The most elegant of all instruments, the didgeridoo.
>>
>>50150128
Hopefully we never get a jump for it. If there is, Mon-El level abilities should be the absolute maximum available for purchase. That or anything higher needs to be locked behind a rogues gallery of scaling enemies.
>>
Actually thinking about it, would Worm powers count as genetic enough for Power Copying to work on them?
>>
>>50149889
The Ranch Hand option under Plort Market Player's item section allows you to create or import 8 companions.
>>
>>50150188
Uh, what? Hell-to-the-fucking no.
>>
Could we have a jump of the GoW-clone Dante's Inferno, or would that be too lewd?
>>
>>50150173
Why? Given that most of the threats in the show are balanced around Super-Girl, it seems like being a Kryptonian could easily be up for purchase.
>>
>>50150228
You're stabbing and murdering the tits, not railing them. I'd say it counts if we have A Song of Ice and Fire.
>>
>>50150230
Because bait that's why.
>>
>>50150188
If you can look at the actual shards, maybe.
>>
>>50150173
Why can't we have physical abilities worth a damn?
>>
>>50150188
What? Parahuman abilities aren't genetic at all. Even the alien space whales that are the real source of parahuman powers wouldn't count, because they have self-directed evolution and don't use anything resembling conventional genetics. They're made of crystal, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>50150128
Not yet. I'm going to wait until S2 is over. However I'm not laying any claims down.
>>
>>50150230
So? Do you actually have a point, or are you just power-wanking?

Most of the threats in Bayonetta are balanced around Bayonetta, most in OPM balanced around Geno's, most in Asura's Wrath balanced around Asura, and most in Bleach balanced around Ichigo. Are you seriously going to sit here and tell me that any of those jumps should offer protagonist-level power?
>>
>>50150188
I think due to their nature the only way to copy them would be with Sylar's Intuitive Aptitude Power, since that is the power to understand any system. The lesser power copying which is based on the weaker formula induced power would definitely not.
>>
>>50150264
We can you just have to work for it.
Besides elderscrolls style loops you can train your str endlessly with Elona perks. Anima and Disgaea can let you punch people around the world if you really want to as well. Just because there's no "you can bench planets" perk out there doesn't mean there's no way to get there.

Ed Edd and Eddy has an incredible strength perk if you want to puss out though. Pick up buildings and toss em like nothing.
>>
>>50150281
Don't feed it.
>>
>>50150308
>We can you just have to work for it.

>Work for it.

>Work
>>
>>50150325
I'm looking back through past threads for the "this is the shitposter" image macro, but it doesn't seem to be in any of the threads I remember it being posted in. Did shitposter-kun use his janitor powers to delete those posts?
>>
>>50150281
>Bayonetta
>Bleach
If you train and let your powers grow, yeah.

>>50150308
But if we can get it anyway, and we can buy psychic/magic on an equivalent level, why can't we buy high-tier physical abilities?
>>
>>50150308
>elderscrolls style loops
I agree with you on everything else, but those don't actually exist. You're not jumping the game-mechanics version.

>Ed Edd and Eddy
Also, that perk is conceptual and doesn't actually give you that level of strength. It just allows you to pick up buildings and throw them. It wouldn't allow you to punch someone any harder.
>>
File: baitimus maximus.png (5KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
baitimus maximus.png
5KB, 468x468px
>>
>>50150381
I still read that as Gr8 B8 1008.
>>
>>50150369
Because physical abilities massively increase your survivability. Also, unlike magic from MuTensei, it increases your baseline, so it can't really deplete based on limited reserves.
>>
>>50150369
We get it: You want free omnipotence. Please use your master baiting skills in private.
>>
>>50150424
Powerful magic is closer to omnipotence than punching stuff.
>>
>>50150230
If I were to do the Jump, I would be offering Kryptonian/Daxamite. I would probably base it around Mon-El seeing how he literally just woke up and has been stuck inside most the time .

However I would allow for growth. After all Kara had 12 years of solar absorption. Supes has had 36 years.
>>
>>50150397
>>50150424
What the fuck is wrong with you fools? Stop fucking feeding it.
>>
>>50150424
Why do you people always refer to any upper-tier abilities as 'omnipotence'? How is being able to lift a lot of weight 'omnipotence'?
>>
>>50150397
>Because physical abilities massively increase your survivability.
So? That's part of their function. It's not like we don't already have regen abilities that can make you basically impossible to physically kill.

>so it can't really deplete based on limited reserves.
Kryptonians explicitly can, actually.
>>
>>50150469
I'm not baiting, dumbass. I'm legitimately annoyed that people get autistic about decent physical abilities.
>>
>>50150369
Because:
1. Physical strength is almost always intrinsically tied with some level of durability, which means people give it more value than it actually has.
2. People look at the DC perk and don't realize that actually gives you around 3000 tons in pure lifting ability and just work around the 25 tons bit.
3. People have no goddamn sense of scale and fuck up the numbers/examples.
4. Good stamina is easy to get so it's got a lot more staying power and thus objective value compared to things which have depleting resources.
5. /tg/ people hate jocks because they were bullied and therefore shirk physical power in favor of what is perceived as a strength they have in real life.

Pick your conspiracy theory broseph.
>>
>>50150499
Shaman King question. Say I want to imitate Faust, but with small golem instead of undead. What's the best perk combination to do this?
>>
>>50150499
>People look at the DC perk and don't realize that actually gives you around 3000 tons in pure
What.
>>
>>50150499
>5.
Are you telling me that most /the/-ers aren't sexy, smart beasts IRL? Why would I waifu anyone but myself?
>>
>>50150515
No idea why that quoted. Sorry. Question still valid though.
>>
>>50150499
>People look at the DC perk and don't realize that actually gives you around 3000 tons in pure lifting ability and just work around the 25 tons bit.
Eh, I'd say that's closer to a couple of hundred with a minimum estimate. I mean, it could be thousands of tons, but it doesn't have to be for "throw 25 tons with little difficulty".
>>
>>50150499
>People look at the DC perk and don't realize that actually gives you around 3000 tons in pure lifting ability and just work around the 25 tons bit.

Here's what it says

>You have superhuman strength, capable of lifting and throwing a 25 tonne tank with little difficulty. Comic-book style.

I don't get how lifting and throwing a 25t Tank can equal to 3000t. Maybe I'm not seeing it right, could you please explain?
>>
>>50150452
When does S2 end?
>>
>>50150499
It's really weird.

Like, in X-men Omega Inorganic Form only gives 400 tons lifting ability. But in the same jump there's more potential in Telekinesis, which also tends to deplete less "resources".

>>50150571
Because it takes a lot more strength to throw something than it does to lift it. Generally at least several (three minimum) times. That you're able to toss a 25-ton tank "with ease" suggests it's actually a lot more that you can lift.
>>
>>50150523
>>50150556
Oh wait, I think I mixed it up with the strength power from Vampire the Masquerade. Somehow. I blame it on both being CCDT jumps.

Either way, people underestimating it is the main point there.
>>
>>50150602
Considering it just started. Next year. Again I lay no claims on the jump. But S1 was horrificly bad. If someone wants to slog through S1 and make a jump, be my guest.
>>
>>
>>50150470
It's just a shitposter. Ironically, now he seems to be accusing everyone else of being the shitposter or baiting.
>>
>>50150610
>Like, in X-men Omega Inorganic Form only gives 400 tons lifting ability. But in the same jump there's more potential in Telekinesis, which also tends to deplete less "resources".
That probably should be a little higher. The power was supposed to be more durability than strength, though.
>>
>>50150686
Forgot my name.
>>
>>50150798
Nine times out of ten, the people who say something shouldn't be nerfed are shitposters.
>>
We let it get to this point, you know. Kept lionizing and creating the fucking legend until any Joe Schmoe McDick could shitpost and have his shit swept under the rug of Shitposter-kun.
>>
Samefagging.
>>
So what exactly counts as "reality warping" magic in King Arthur? Could I not pick up Harry Potter magic, for example?
>>
>>50150889
Oh, the "is magic reality warping" argument. We haven't had that in a while.
>>
Does going System-Node status in Symbiote end your chain if you do it in that jump only, or does it end your chain if you do it in any jump pre-Spark?
>>
>>50150921
Any jump pre-Spark.
>>
>>50150917
Not that anon, but even if you don't consider magic to be, psionics definitely are.
>>
>>50150822
Is this supposed to be ironic?
>>
File: Sentai_Kakurangers.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sentai_Kakurangers.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
So I don't want to sound like I am deliberately being confrontational with anyone over power rangers. But i am considering kakuranger as the first sentai jump.

I've not liked the other two ninja themed sentais I've seen although I will give them a more in-depth viewing. But this one is wonderfully crazy and weird. Also I love a setting where everyone can shapeshift as a standard power.

>monster of the week has a "clickety clack get into my trashcan" power.

That or maybe shinkengers.
>>
>>50150996
Uh, no? It's true.
>>
File: chicken-game.jpg (132KB, 450x701px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-game.jpg
132KB, 450x701px
>>50150996
>>
File: Not when I do it.png (347KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Not when I do it.png
347KB, 800x450px
>>50150996
Either way
>>
>>50150996
Generally something isn't even considered to be nerfed unless it's highly unreasonable to begin with. Like time-travel or infinite-Mantra feedback loops.
>>
>>50151093
Fuck you Momo, you are third worst girl.
>>
>>50150996
This >>50151106 .

There's been one, maybe two times in /jc/'s history in which a nerfing hasn't been warranted.
>>
>>50150264
Be a Digimon and evolve.

There are lots of crazy Digimons out there.

That, or get Self-Molecular Manipulation at Omega Level and lots of genetist perks. Eventually you will be able to create something that suits you. Considering that you can become an expert on X-Genes and the Flask Plans, the only limit is how much time and effort do you want to spend to get there.

And since there are fair share of multitasking/cloning perks out there, there are really few excuses for not being a walking planet punching god.
>>
>>50148051
Own jump.
>>
>>50151158
Brellin go and stay go.
>>
>>50151020
Don't argue over it being the first, fukken make it and ensure it's done first.

Also, NH Part 3 with Drive'll be fantastic.
>>
>>50151177
I thought the thread hated Brellin for nerfing something.
>>
>>50151156
>>50151106
Sounds like you're just grouping everyone who doesn't agree with your philosophy as to how jump should be designed and giving them an unflattering label. "Shitposter" doesn't mean "person who I disagree with".
>>
>>50151156
Hopefully Red nerfs MCU magic. It's pretty much MtAs will-working, so I'm really hoping the power-wankers don't get the full package.
>>
>>50150308
Actually there are perks for punching planets

Asura's Wrath high mantra energy can do it.
>>
File: shit.jpg (95KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
95KB, 540x540px
>>50151215
>>
>>50151218
But that's not a raw strength buff. It runs on mantra.
You can planet crack with mushoko tensei mana/ki, but it's not a strength perk.
>>
>>50151197
No? They hate him because he made a mandatory perk that changed your morality stick around post-spark and not be toggleable even through other jump's perks. He changed it like a day after saying that though, but we still hate him because nevar 4give nevar 4get.
>>
>>50151151
Yukari best Fluff.
>>
>>50151237
Yeah, and Mushoku Tensei magic enhances what you already have. So a raw strength perk would make it even more BS.

And that's terrible.
>>
>>50151237
Would you consider Gourmet Cells to be a strength boost? They allow wacky anime bullshit with appetite energy, but they also seem to boost raw physical strength to planet-cracking levels.
>>
>>50151197
Dude, look at SB once in a while.

You think the powerwanking over here gets bad? Over there nobody gives a shit about anything about their stats, and Brellin's one of the worst - even if being considered a "voice of reason."
>>
>>50151288
What's wrong with wanting to be powerful? This is really just an escapist power fantasy.
>>
>>50151288
Powerwanking isn't bad over here at all outside of maybe nugod assuming he's not baiting like a fucking champ.
It was in the past, but now people are a lot more reasonable about interpretations.
Nobody pulls shit like the calling the Samus moon jump calculation canon.

Power wanking isn't about being strong it's taking shit out of context and pushing things far past what they actually do just to win more.
>>
>>50151322
It's also an escapist waifu fantasy and an escapist masochism fantasy, depending on who you ask.
>>
>>50151322
There's wanting to be powerful, and then there's deliberately taking text out-of-context and deliberately misreading shit to get there.
>>
File: Scatavore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatavore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50151347
So you're saying Tera/Bancho posts over there on a regular basis.
>>
>>50151347
Could you post links to the posts in question?
>>
>>50151362
I know you think you're being an upstanding citizen, but this isn't even in context.
Wait till he's actually going at it before posting this.
Right now it's a normal conversation.
>>
>>50151288
Brellin's problem is more that he's a know-it-all that's way to quick to speak for other jumpmakers.
>>
>>50151366
It's going to take a bit, but sure, I actually have a great example once I can find it: use of a rules-lawyering perk - which was about exploiting laws for your benefit - to rules-lawyer the meanings of perk text and jumpmaker ruling.
>>
>>50151382
See here 50151215 for signs.
>>
So Race piece from No Game No Life, which races would be a good pick. I was interested in Warbeasts until I realized that the cost was discomfort forever and figure it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>50151390
Worth noting that the rest of the thread immediately called him out on it.
>>
>>50151390
That wasn't Brellin, that was the mod guy. Anyway keep SB shit on SB, not here.
>>
>>50151366
I'm too lazy to find the actual posts, but one of their own persistently retarded shitposters was recently insisting that he could use bloodbending as an out-of-context silver bullet to instakill the final boss from Fairy Tale. I don't read Fairy Tale, but apparently said final boss is pretty much a living god slash ultra magical superdragon.

But since chi and mana are different, bloodbending would instakill it.
>>
>>50151432
Okay, what does that have to do with Brellin?
>>
>>50151444
He, along with the rest of the thread, promptly called them out for being an idiot, on account of the boss being a living god slash ultra magical superdragon? Although the thread's mildly more polite about it. In the sense of "You're an idiot, but whatever, we can't actually stop you from being one, so just know that we disapprove of this." Although SB culture means that unlike here, where you get everyone blatantly calling someone an idiot, you tend to get one or two people calling them one, and everyone else just putting a 'like' on those posts, so it might seem like more of the thread approves or disapproves of something than it actually does.
>>
>>50151432
I don't see how this relates to Brellin.

Anyway, wasn't that the same guy who proudly talked about how he rules plot armor/inertia isn't a thing when he jumps, then later on tried to rely on the MC's plot armor to let them live through a drawback despite his supposed rules AND said drawback saying that's nixed?
>>
>>50151444
>>50151422
I'm sorry, was the original question demanding Brellin-specific examples? If so, the poster who wrote it needs to work on his phrasing quite a lot.
>>
File: 4m01lfwA1qhttpto1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
4m01lfwA1qhttpto1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x800px
So Jumpers, what does your pocket realm look like?
>>
>>50151517
A large inn sitting in the middle of and endless desert.
>>
>>50151517
Which one?
>>
File: brothel1471096416656.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
brothel1471096416656.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>50151517
>pic related
More or less
>>
File: Ein Sof.jpg (714KB, 2560x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Ein Sof.jpg
714KB, 2560x1089px
>>50151517
>>
So what's the QQ board like?
>>
>>50151558
Go look.
>>
>>50151551
I like trees.

>>50151517
Castles are nice too.
>>
>>50151597
Too lazy to make an account.
>>
>>50151267
I want to say you're wrong and call you a faggot.
But I can't. Even if I'm more of a Duck kind of guy.
>>
Is Generic Virtual World based on something?
>>
>>50151363
Brellin is a lot like bancho in terms of power-wanking, he's just more civil about it. Actually that's a pretty good description of SB in general.

Also, he calls out shitposters on their power-wanking, but does similar things quite often.
>>
>>50151640
It's generic, anon. It's based on nothing and everything for that genre.
>>
File: Dyson Sphere.jpg (317KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
Dyson Sphere.jpg
317KB, 1400x788px
>>50151517
>>
>>50151517
Almost infinite hallways, lined with various rooms of varying size.
>>
File: ewok-gif.gif (288KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
ewok-gif.gif
288KB, 350x263px
>>50151540
I wouldn't trust them in the slightest.
>>
>>50151517
It's full of self gratification and porn, what do you think it's like?
I suppose the people there are nice enough if you don't mind fetish talk.
>>
>>50151667
It's funny how I can't tell if you responded to the right post or were trying to respond to the QQ post.
>>
>>50151540
This reminds me:

Those of you who want a Generic Reincarnated into a Fantasy World jump, apparently the term for those kind of stories, according to /a/, is Isekai.

Which I think sounds much better.
>>
>>50151517
Like pic-related.
>>
>>50151667
Implying this thread isn't 50% fetish talk hidden in PG-13 language.
>>
>>50151698
What's an Isekai?
>>
>>50151726
Literally means "another world." It's become a genre term.
>>
>>50150515
Not so normal person skills and the necromancy shaman style?

Beyond that, nothing comes to mind.
>>
>>50151707
Would you care for a frothy walrus?
>>
>>50151726
Anon, it literally says in the post that it's what those "I'm died and now I'm in an RPG world" style stories are called.

Isekai stories.
>>
Anyway I'm back and I have a nice little slice of Dead Space for you guys.

Dead Space Jump 032:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Never Enough [+100]
There’s Always Peng [+100]
I Need A Bigger Gun [+200]
For SCIENCE! [+200]
The Sequel Was Bad Anyways [+600]
Origin: Engineering [-100]
Perks:
Scrap Hound [Free]
Infinitely Customizable [-100]
A Mind of Iron [-400]
Modular Designs [-200]
Gear:
Power Nodes [Free]
Utility Mods [Free]
Personal Craft (Planet-Cracker) [-1100]
RIG:
Increased Inventory x1 [Free]
Overcharger x1 [Free]
Universal Clamps [-100]

So I've gotta save Titan and have about three years to prep for that situation. Neat.
Going to just turn into a living laser (Sonic the Hedgehog) and dismantle everything they build whilst my real movers and shakers, my companions are off to do politicking in the background to break the backs of Unitology as a religious practice unsafe to practice outside of a Loony Bin. Once any of us are close enough to a Red Marker in the works we'll destroy it, via Breaking Point (Ranma 1/2).
>>
>>50151403
So you're saying that getting reality warping basically handed to you is okay?
>>
>>50151698
>Generic Reincarnated into a Fantasy World jump
Huh?

How is that even a thing when there are tons of IPs that do just that.
>>
>>50151698
So a Generic Isekai jump. I suppose that is less of a mouthful.
>>
>>50151849
You could say the same about pretty much any generic jump ever.
>>
>>50151849
How is there a Generic Fighting Game jump when there's tons of IPs that are fighting games?
>>
>>50151800
Doesn't that jump have a Drawback/Objective maximum of 900CP?
>>
>>50151849
Yeah, but not many jumps for them. A generic jump could cover the bases, and not lock out anyone from making a specific jump if they want to.
>>
>>50151875
Anon, that outfit doesn't really do anything for you if I'm being honest.
>>
>>50151820
Uh dood I am >>50151403 who is also >>50151362, and I was replying to >>50151382.
I've got jack and shit to do with that other conversation, but I guess you could've quoted the wrong thing so if ya did then sorry for being so jumpy but I just don't wanna be misrepresented.

>>50151849
>>50151871
>>50151875
Generic Jumps don't block IP's because of their Generic label is what I've heard on Thread before.

>>50151800
You've got 2000 CP of stuff and 1200 CP of drawbacks Gaunlet calm thy tits and drop some shit man. Also how's your foot man? I noticed you're still on the meds and usually that don't happen for that long for a cracked bone.
>>
File: 727681-darko1k.jpg (303KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
727681-darko1k.jpg
303KB, 1000x750px
>>50151908
What?
>>
>>50151934
Yes, and I am 50151215. You think that giving free license to basically do whatever just by thinking of it is okay?
>>
>>50151934
You're not vary good at this whole “not taking the bait” thing.
>>
>>50151950
Whoa, man. Clean up. Seriously, it looks like you're wearing rags. I mean, are you trying to look like a murderhobo?
>>
File: 1364163749520.jpg (33KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1364163749520.jpg
33KB, 524x468px
>>50151950
> You attempt to inform the sith lord that they look like a bulimic Hot Topic that's started cutting itself.
> They surprisingly do not fly into a rage at your insolence.
> They instead appear confused.
> "I-I thought I looked cool?"
>>
File: Owen_Luke.jpg (204KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Owen_Luke.jpg
204KB, 1600x1200px
>>50151950
Does anyone else think it's dumb how Obi-Wan's costume has become the official Jedi uniform due to the prequels? He dressed like that because he lived in the desert, loose robes are good for that climate. Uncle Owen dressed like that, too, he wasn't a Jedi. So did Luke, back when he was just a farmboy.
>>
>>50152035
Yeah we've all seen the Plinkett reviews.
>>
>>50152042
Does he bring that up in those? I was just saying something that annoyed me.
>>
>>50152035
Everyone think that. The prequels ruined everything. That's why the new movies are working to make them less relevant over time.
>>
>>50151517
It's a nice museum with dedicated wings to various subject akin to the corridors of the Uffizi, with crowded European/American streets visible from the windows as an illusion. When the subjects aren't art, and more technological or anthropoligical, there's a change in style reminiscent to that of the Smithsonian, detailing the histories of the cultures or machines present. The final room is a large library, well lit, natural lighting 24/7, and books in an eccentric yet tasteful arrangement, with desks and lecterns present everywhere and collections of ancient artifacts in glass cases.
>>
>>50152056
But the new movie was still bad.
>>
>>50152074
But bad in different ways. For example, at least it had sets big enough for the actors to move around in, so the blocking wasn't so cramped.
>>
>>50152074
It wasn't perfect, but it was still leagues and leagues better than the prequels.
>>
>>50152074
Not as bad as the recent capeshit, though.
>>
>>50152074
Incredibly so. So much so that I actually started to like the writing of the prequels, and I was the biggest Star Wars nerd of my anti-social circle.

Rogue One tears at my heartstrings. I want to believe, but I know better.
>>
>>50152056
>>50152093
>>50152099
It pissed me off that Darth "Ben" Faggot looked nothing like Han.
>>
>>50152101
Yeah, it's really sad. It thought Dr Strange would be a departure form the typical comics BS. It... wasn't.
>>
>>50152147
You'd think as a former Marine he'd know how to look intimidating.
>>
>>50152147
>Darth "Ben"
???
>>
File: wat.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>50152169
This was a MARINE?
>>
File: complaint box.gif (663KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
complaint box.gif
663KB, 270x180px
>>50152156
> Expecting Hollywood to deviate from their formulas.
HAH! You're funny anon.
>>
>>50152198
Yeah, guy was a Marine. I'm glad that he earned a shitload of money after, but this is not the quality of acting I've come to expect from the USMC.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50151887
>>50151934
Whoops sorry guys!

Dead Space Jump 032 (Fixed):
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
There’s Always Peng [+100]
For SCIENCE! [+200]
The Sequel Was Bad Anyways [+600]
Origin: Engineering [-100]
Perks:
Scrap Hound [Free]
Infinitely Customizable [-100]
A Mind of Iron [-400]
Modular Designs [-200]
Gear:
Peacemaker [-100]
Power Nodes [Free]
Utility Mods [Free]
Personal Craft (Astroid Miner, Science Vessel, & Security Cruiser) [-900]
RIG:
Increased Inventory x1 [Free]
Overcharger x1 [Free]
Universal Clamps [-100]

On another note, >>50151934 the crack broke whilst I was going up some stairs. So I'm currently hobbling around like an idiot because I stepped wrong, which is dumb in my personal opinion but the Dr. said that since all of ones weight is on it so it may happen. It's on the mend now but that has knocked me out of my work, thankfully I have some vacation days stored up because lord knows that I only have three sick days to the season. Thanks for the concern.
>>
>>50152228
The acting wasn't /too/ bad, but the writing was pretty shit all around.
>>
>>50152250
Point, he worked with what he was given. Not as fault he was given whiny emo greater than Anakin ever was.
>>
>>50152304
>whiny emo greater than Anakin ever was
Now that's something I never thought I'd read.
>>
>>50152328
It's the 4chan way. [Thing] is the worst, until [New Thing]. Then [New Thing] is the worst, and [Thing] was actually pretty good after all.
>>
File: 6 perks specialities.jpg (666KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
6 perks specialities.jpg
666KB, 1200x1553px
New NuTrek page. This look good?
>>
>>50152342
>and [Thing] was actually pretty good after all.
I wouldn't go that far.
>>
>>50152396
this font is really annoying to read
>>
File: rage.png (52KB, 1900x539px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
52KB, 1900x539px
>>50151698
I thought the term was Portal Fantasy.
>>
>>50152074
If the original trilogy was overall an 8, then the prequels were a 4 and the new movie is a 5. So yes, it sucks, but it's a very slight improvement. But I will say that it felt so boring to sit through. I couldn't get attached to ANY of the characters.
>>
>>50152342
Not "Good" just "Not as bad". J. J. Abrams is a hack, and I've said it since Star Trek.
>>
>>50152396
About the blue capstone, so a mad scientist could end up being in charge if the commander of the operation/organization/whatever is unable to lead for whatever reason?

Does that account for sub-commanders/lieutenants?
>>
File: smugfacec9e.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugfacec9e.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>50152431
>Portal Fantasy.
Any fantasy is a portal fantasy if you try hard enough.
>>
>>50152396
Looks good to me.
>>
>>50152459
Yup. Designed to emulate Spock taking over after Pike was captured.

>>50152470
Thanks m8

Looking to have this done tonight
>>
>>50152431
Terms change and evolve over time.
>>
>>50152431
> Portal Fantasy.
Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your fantasy down! With the lemons!
>>
>>50152454
Oh, I don't know, it wasn't THAT bad. I'd say it was a six or seven. Then again, I suppose I might be a little easy to please when it comes to movies some times.

>>50152480
Ah, gotcha. Hm, maybe I'll pull that off in Evangelion. Either me or Fuyutsuki will take over, and the both of us are far more sane and moral then Gendo. Especially manga Gendo. That guy is a fucking psychopath.
>>
File: 1471536758371.gif (318KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471536758371.gif
318KB, 500x500px
>>50152466
I want to go through all the portals!

ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>50152396
Oh these look neat, but I'm likely going to spend all my CP on items and companions if I get the option.
Hoping for a the drone Hive things or maybe even the nano-tech from three. Wanna full sized enterprise or even better the warship Khan helped make in two. Neat stuff abounds in this setting and I'd love to get a chance at it.
>>
>>50152526
To be a six, I'd have to at least like some of the characters and care about their story. I couldn't. They were either bad, empty, or Mary Sues (hey Rey!). I only give it as much as it has because of the quality of the sets and effects.

For a seven though? A seven is a GOOD movie with some flaws. This wasn't a good movie.
>>
File: kinky shit.png (309KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
kinky shit.png
309KB, 540x370px
>>50152534
>>
>>50152542
>Hoping for a the drone Hive things

So, funny story about these. I wanted to include them, I really did, but I figured they'd have to be 800 CP. So, I created a whole 800 CP tier for items and perks, but couldn't find suitable capstones for drop-ins.

>Wanna full sized enterprise or even better the warship Khan helped make in two.

You will get these, though.
>>
>>50152547
Eh, again, I can be a little easy to please. But I kind of liked Finn and Poe. Rey was...iffy, but she had a few moments I liked. The only one I really didn't like was Ben. Seriously, he was such a disappointment, except for that one scene at the beginning. And yeah, I know that was the point, Darth Vader wannabe and all that, but still, after all that build up, he was a major let down.
>>
>>50152564
>couldn't find suitable capstones for drop-ins.
Plans for the gravity thing at the center of that space station in three, or perhaps even just a smaller space station?

>You will get these, though.
Yay!
>>
Jump # 111 WWE Jumpchain (or we’re going to craaazy town)
Era: 1992
Background: Diva (150)

Perks:
*Wrestler (0)
*Attitude (100)
*suggestive Bearing (0)
*Tough Enough (200, Discount)
*Jumper to the Rescue (100)
*Do it for the fans (400)
*Billionaire Bitch slap (600)

Equipment:
*Form Fitting (50, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Trump This (+600)
>>
>>50152594
>Plans for the gravity thing at the center of that space station in three, or perhaps even just a smaller space station?

Intended for that to be the officer capstone.
>>
File: Even Armin is Afraid.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Even Armin is Afraid.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>50152554
Read the filename
>>
>>50152494
Maybe the answer is that if it’s an anime/manga/LN then it’s Isekai, but western works are Portal Fantasies.
>>
File: R._MikaHUD.jpg (2MB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
R._MikaHUD.jpg
2MB, 2222x2222px
>>50152599
It’s sad really I have been witness to such craziness that even this world seems mildly odd. I wrestled zombies, Ninjas and literal Giants (Not sure how they got them in the arena). I met Robocop again, it was good to see Murphy he was doing well.

I got to hang out with some of my favorite old time wrestlers like Hogan, Randy Savage and Rowdy Roddy Piper. While they were out of the game at that point they were helpful in giving me tips on how to handle certain people.

I managed to claim the belt and things seemed to be going well but then Hillary Clinton came. Apparently she used time traveling to come back to 2001 claiming that in the future I would cause her bid for president to fail. She was also a cyborg and really rich.

There were some whispers that she killed and skinned the incoming president gaining his power and wealth somehow.

She purchased the WWE and demanded a match. She also tried to have my companions kidnapped to force me to lose.

I accepted her challenge but she kept aiming for audience forcing me to interpose and get hit with energy blasts and missiles. It was a rough fight, thankfully Macho man came down to the ring and shot her in the face with a shot gun. It only really pissed her off but it gave me a chance to nail her from behind long enough for the pin.

After that she sort of went nuts and set of a build in self-destruct in her cyborg body so I had to grab her fly away from the arena as fast as I could to keep her from nuking the audience.

I tried to get away from her after dumping her in space but she grabbed on and kept hitting me saying she had won because she was going to take me out. I then informed her I had an extra life and shoved my fist through her chest setting off the nuke.
(also forgot my pic)
>>
File: giant warehouse.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
giant warehouse.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>50151517
I'll get around to cleaning it one day.
>>
>>50152605
What were the others maybe I could help out? I've watched all three movies.
>>
>>50152396
Is there any chance of a Constitution class ship being made available in this jump?
>>
So I think I finally finished the perks. I may need to rearrange the prices on them, so let me know what you think.

All I need to do now is fill in items and companions, and create the drawbacks.
>>
>>50152654
I intended to have the Yorktown be officer capstone, swarm for Rogues, some sort of massively buffed starfleet academy for students, leaving nada for drop-ins.

At this point, though, I don't see the need for another tier. It'd be a stretch no matter what.

>>50152663

There is a chance.

It's somewhere between -100% and 100%. Are you feeling lucky?
>>
>>50152692
I totally forgot to change the intro and remove the book thing. my bad.
>>
What are some good jumps for being a merchant? Like trade abstract things like youth or type of merchant.
>>
>>50152693
Okay I hear ya. Though with drop in being mostly Spock I could see the Romulians 'mining ship', or maybe even a 'future version' of yourself that Jumped New ST first and is now an old man who chose to stay and now is skilled after being in New ST for so long. It'd be funny but I get ya.
>>
>>50152788
Ravenloft.
>>
>>50152788
There is Spice & Wolf and Recettear.
>>
>>50152788
Ravenloft is goat for merchant builds. Go read it. Go read it right now.
>>
>>50152788
Ravenloft if you're suicidal.
It's got a perk that lets you deal in abstract traits.
Like talent or souls. Not sure how far that could be pushed bu I doubt you could go Castlevania style selling your X and Y coordinates to teleport.
>>
>>50152788
I missed that abstract part. my bad.
>>
>>50152800
>Though with drop in being mostly Spock

Drop-in perks are actually structured around NuKirk. The Romulan and ambassador Spock ships are both available.

>>50152626
>There were some whispers that she killed and skinned the incoming president gaining his power and wealth somehow.

Well, aren't you optimistic?
>>
>>50152693
>It's somewhere between -100% and 100%. Are you feeling lucky?

I feel I have Schrodinger's luck. . .
>>
>>50152788
Once upon a time and Disney princess for dealmaking.
Probably a bit of changeling contracts as well.
Then just have the deal be service rendered for payment recieved.
>>
>>50152831
Sorry I mixed it up because I thought the order was...
Blue = Drop-In (NuSpock)
Red = Enginner Dude (NuScotty)
Yellow = Captain (NuKirk)

I was in fact totally wrong wasn't I?
>>
File: 3 backgrounds.jpg (519KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
3 backgrounds.jpg
519KB, 1200x1553px
>>50152890
Nope.

For reference, observe this page:
>>
File: 4 specialities.jpg (579KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
4 specialities.jpg
579KB, 1200x1553px
>>50152906
Aaaand this one.

Both sets of origins have their own perk and item lines.
>>
>>50152906
>>50152921
Ah cool then. Also future version of you who is more experience from choosing to stay?
>>
>>50152948
Figured that that would get screwy, due to the whole time travel thing and precisely how well that goes with jumps. Someone could wank it that their future self gives them the knowledge to take on whatever issue they needed to, Into Darkness style.
>>
>>50152963
Time Travel in New ST is kinda shitty but yeah I get that. Maybe have them go all mysterious elder on your ass like OldSpock did for a while but never let up? That'd be an easy fix.
>>
File: 2 species.jpg (282KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
2 species.jpg
282KB, 1200x1553px
>>50153006
Hmm. Seems like it might take too many restrictions to get working. Regardless, I've mapped out the items and drawbacks, and that's all that's left, really. Not much room for OTJumper.

Oh, and posting the one page I've not posted on here before, just to see if anything is wrong with it.
>>
>>50153031
Ah well I was just making suggestions.

>Rolling race.
Personally don't like it but I'll deal with it if that's the way you wanna set it up.

>No Half-Vulcan
What!? Why not?!
>>
>>50153097
Jesus you're a spoilt shit. Just use the free choice option.
>>
>>50153097
>Personally don't like it but I'll deal with it if that's the way you wanna set it up.

That's the way that all Star trek jumps have it set up, figured I would follow in tradition.

>What!? Why not?!

I'll set that up as a drawback.
>>
>>50150391
You know, once I saw that I thought of you, making that comment.

Thank you.
>>
>>50153097
There's a Free Choice available, homeslice.
>>
>>50153112
>That's the way that all Star trek jumps have it set up, figured I would follow in tradition.
Perfectly fine. As I said it was personal opinion.

>I'll set that up as a drawback.
Ah I see what you're driving at. That's cool then.
>>
>>50153112
I kind of hate it, too. The old ST jumps are extremely outdated.
>>
>>50153031
Personally I don't think you should have to pay to choose your species.
>>
File: 1478567394868.jpg (136KB, 688x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1478567394868.jpg
136KB, 688x1031px
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/11/07/young-justice-season-3-officially-announced/

Get hype.
>>
>>50153230
Well, that was how all the other Star Trek jumps did it, so it really was a no-win thing.

>>50153237
HYPE
>>
>>50153237
Is it okay to watch Young Justice on it's own, or should I watch some of the other animated DC shows first?
>>
>>50153252
Well let's be honest, the other Star Trek jumps were made by KOTOR who has a habit of bad decisions, and Wild_Card who is a fucking numbskull of the highest order.
>>
>>50153283
All the DCAU is worth watching, but you can watch YJ without watching anything else.
>>
Dr. Strange reality warping when?
>>
>>50153301
Speaking of DCAU, is that jump done yet?
>>
>>50153305
When Dr. Warping strange reality.
>>
>>50153283
AFAIK, DCAU, YJ, and TT each occur in completely separate continuities.
>>
>>50153311
Fat Dragon is still plugging away at it last I heard.
>>
>>50153305
Go to any Mahvel jump and figure out how to take it yourself.
Do you need to be spoonfed like a baby?
>>
>>50153283
GLTAS is great. Its not on Netflix anymore.
>>
>>50153323
What I want is a jump that will actually give it to us and stop being a pansy about it.
>>
>>50153337
Make one yourself.
>>
>>50153311
The sit dragon was originaly working on it but the jump's status is rather shaky, I heard Spyro is conflicted as whether or not he wants to keep the claim.
>>
>>50153369
>implying we won't just bully him into making it regardless
>>
>>50153237
Get ready for another nonsensical timeskip no one asked for. And more piles of characters to replace all your favourites. And all leftover plot threads being ignored.
>>
>>50153337
No, seriously, stop being a little bitch and get it yourself. There are Marvel jumps with magic perks. What else could you possibly need?
>>
>>50153379
Or it'll just be another Teen Titans Go
>>
File: Harekaze.png (4MB, 3000x1383px) Image search: [Google]
Harekaze.png
4MB, 3000x1383px
So anyone want a High School Fleet jump?
>>
>>50153399
>Teen Titans Go
You shut your whore mouth. We don't use those words in this house.
>>
>>50153383
To actually get the willworking that we see Strange do and not just some arbitrary "hurr durr anon actually wants something strong" chuckling.

>>50153368
Well a certain bitch claimed it so her defense force will shit up the thread the second I tried. So our only hope is trying to get it into her retardedly thick skull to not limit us this time.
>>
>>50153375
Bullying the dragon is fun but not productive, I don't think reminding him of the countries he has sat on will make him work harder.

Though I would rather see him make it than see the jump given to someone else partly because he responded favorably to a suggestion I made that I really want to see in the jump.
>>
>>50153418
Is there not an AU with Strange that hasn't been claimed yet?
>>
>>50153472
Anon, look at his post. He started whining about Red. It's a baito.
>>
>>50151745
I can bend the Necromancy Shaman style in that direction? Awesome, thanks.

One more question. There's no Patch Companion option. Was this intentional or an oversight?
>>
>>50153237
>New Young Justice
>New Samurai Jack
Maybe action cartoons won't go extinct after all.

>>50153379
Stop ruing the moment.

>>50153287
>>50153230
>>50153031
The species should really be free. I mainly only made it roll based in the TNG jump because I was following Wild Card's example, and I've since come to regret it. Making species free or 50cp should be fine.
>>
>>50153489
>Making species free or 50cp should be fine.

Got it, will bump it down to 50 CP.

Making it free when vulcans have such a clear advantage over humans feels kinda wrong, though.
>>
>>50153411
Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>50153237
OH SHIT

Miracles do happen
>>
>>50153514
Why not have human or rolling be free?
>>
>>50153337
Confirmed: Wanting to be spoonfed his ultimate power instead of earning it.
>>
File: Yay!.jpg (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yay!.jpg
62KB, 1280x800px
>>50153237
>>
>>50153489
Stop telling people what to do.
>>
>>50153560
>rolling be free?

What?
>>
>>50153561
>Bought with precious CP
>Free
Pick one.
>>
And anons said I was baiting.

>>50151215
>>50151820
>>
>>50153514
>>50153560
That is not a complete thought, let me try that suggestion again.

Why not let us be boring human for free, roll for a different race, or pay to choose any race we could have rolled.
>>
>>50153617
I like that idea.
>>
>>50153612
You're as much of cancer as her if you want us to be pushed around by protags forever.
>>
>>50153593
CP is only precious if you're a needy fuck.
>>
>>50153617
Might do that. Might also make it so that you can choose to roll, pay, or be any species you've been in a star trek jump before, since I imagine this won't be anyone's first jump.
>>
File: 1474426703212.gif (85KB, 450x523px) Image search: [Google]
1474426703212.gif
85KB, 450x523px
Since you all know so much about bait, what is the best jump for fishing?
>>
>>50153629
Maybe it'll help you cunts learn what "Consequences" are if you get your fucking ass kicked once in awhile. Your mother didn't spank you enough as a child, so clearly someone else needs to.
>>
>>50153561
This an imaginary game. You don't 'earn' jackshit, whether through cp or training.

And where the hell is this powerful magic=omnipotence/ultimate power coming from? Are people to dumb to understand the concept or what? Are they just shitposters pretending to not understand?
>>
>>50153632
CP is the life blood of jumpers, we will fight eldritch horrors with a sharpened tooth brush handle to get more of it.
>>
>>50153593
Nothing's precious in a Red jump, honey. Remember that's what this is all about?
>>
>>50153656
>Consequences

LOLWUT
>>
>>50153617
Not all of the non-human races are superior to humans though
>>
>>50153658
Go back to SB, you powerwanking piece of shit.
>>
>>50153658
Shitposters on both sides. There's not even a shit-ton of them, it's legit just a few playing both sides for fucking laughs.
>>
>>50153667
I'm not Antired, I just don't understand the mentality of the giant chasm between how easy it is to gain ridiculous amounts of power and the vehement revulsion at the idea of being able to buy anywhere near that.
>>
>>50153696
>t. shitposter

The only shitposters are powerwankers.
>>
>>50153651
World of Warcraft?
>>
>>50153681
Which ones are inferior?
>>
>>50153651
Well, cross Evangelion off the list firstly. All aquatic life not living in captivity are dead, and the oceans are all made of blood or something. Point is, everything is dead. Maybe there are some lakes still around, after all people are still surviving, but you wouldn't find much, if any fish there either, due to seasons being all fucked up and Japan at least being trapped in an eternal summer due to Second Impact.

As for what jumps would be good, I'd say Slice of Life, due to how chill it is, and I guess any MMO based jump, due to fishing being a frequent activity there.
>>
>>50153705
Because gained power doesn't necessarily work post-jump.
>>
>>50153732
>WoW

And fuck, now I'm sad again.

Because it's this same shit and mongering bullshit that drove away the guy who was going to make it good.
>>
>>50151517
Warehouse is just a white ass room. Think Portal, minus the tiles.

Realm will be, I think, like Supernatural's purgatory, but with more color.
>>50153031
Please center the pictures in that space. Also add something for free choice.
>>50153681
Fuck you. Humans da bes
>>
>>50153305
As a capstone booster like asgardian, hopefully.
>>
>>50153717
You sweet summer child, has it been that long since the last time powerwankers and nerfwhores flooded multiple threads with their declarations that the others were faggots and that their extreme interpretation of option x was the only correct one?
>>
>>50153751
Get used to that feeling. It's the only constant in this place - eventually you'll become numb to it all. Numb and uncaring.
>>
>>50153755
>Please center the pictures in that space. Also add something for free choice.

Will do.
>>
>>50153751
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Red is getting BTFO in the IRC right now. Something about nerfing MCU Part 2.
>>
>>50153759
So pretty much a shitty option that gives shit powers.
>>
>>50153485
Shaman fiance can be a patch. Bit low on cp, but they can.
>>
>>50153651
Elona has the best fishing skills and there's a lure that makes fishing instant.
Now the jump itself isn't going to have much opportunity to put this to use, but if you use it in another jump like Catastrophy you'll have a good time.
>>
>>50153787
Are you high, anon.

Are you legitimately high right now.
Or is this Exhausted again.
>>
>>50153811
It's the shitposter again, moron. Why are you feeding?

He's upset that he keeps getting banned now, so just ignore him and let him rot.
>>
>>50153787
Is this going to be a meme or something?
>>
File: 1477017334591.jpg (213KB, 1240x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1477017334591.jpg
213KB, 1240x1251px
>>50153787
Is this an epic new meme?
>>
>>50153787
Damnit people this is how we lost miib
>>
Are there any good perks for keeping from losing touch with my humanity due to too many intelligence boosting perks.
>>
Couple of InFamous questions:

Does Concrete only recharge from actual concrete or hard stone work?

And when it recharges, does it actually absorb the mass of the matter?
>>
>>50153834
Kim Possible has something for exactly that.
>>
>>50153787
We are not falling for this again.
>>
>>50153832
Nothing's even going on right now, if faggots legit believe this then we fucking deserve to start falling apart.
>>
>>50153853
You are by replying to it.
>>
File: 1463686303208.jpg (180KB, 900x492px) Image search: [Google]
1463686303208.jpg
180KB, 900x492px
>>50153796
That... works in a round about way. The lost CP is a pain, but manageable. Thank you for responding Blade. I appreciate it.
>>
File: Superman....png (375KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Superman....png
375KB, 500x667px
Are there any jumps that would allow me to grab the Iron Giant? I kind of want to take him to DC and introduce him to Superman. It'd be awesome.
>>
>>50153880
Slice of life can be any setting.
Go get em champ.
>>
>>50153863
This isn't normal bait anon, he wants us to flood the IRC and then announce why we showed up to make the thread look even more toxic than normal. This was the final straw for two jumpmakers the first time he did it.
>>
Fuck you IRCanon. You say these things, but it's practically impossible to prove.

You know why? Because the IRC doesn't store that shit. Either you were already in there, in which case you have a front row seat to it, or you miss the whole thing.

There's no fucking point to saying 'reds in the irc getting yelled at' other than to get people mad at you for being an asshole.

Someone get me the shitposter warning signs image?
>>
Protoss jump when
Xel'naga unban when
>>
>>50153903
Here ya go >>50151362

Also maybe read the part of the picture where it says not to reply like you're doing.
>>
>>50151178
No its just some people thought that it was PR instead of Super Sentai and I should avoid the ten seasons after zyuranger/mmpr, when in fact I watched four episodes of kakuranger and really really liked it.
>>
>>50153811
>>50153829
>>50153832
>>50153853
By using the shitposter's tactics in this way, you discredit him and erode his power. The best way to get people to ignore the shitposter is for them to realize that every shitposting attempt may be a ruse.
>>
>>50153924
When you make it
h
e
n

y
o
u

m
a
k
e

i
t
>>
File: 7 items.jpg (703KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
7 items.jpg
703KB, 1200x1553px
And in the middle of all this...

New NuTrek page. Fix on species coming soon.
>>
>>50153903
Already been posted. >>50151362
>>
>>50153924
OAA is gone seemingly for good this time, so????
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>50153887
Will do, thanks anon.
>>
>>50153939
That's not very secret of you
>>
>>50153956
Now it's a real secret!
>>
File: LibertyPrimeCA3.jpg (5MB, 2317x3087px) Image search: [Google]
LibertyPrimeCA3.jpg
5MB, 2317x3087px
>>50153880
>go to fallout setting
>grab best robot
>go through a life-changing journey with him learning the real meaning of friendship, freedom and communism
>>
>>50153850
That only makes me seem more relatable to others, I am more worried that I'll start viewing people as bugs.
>>
>>50153939
Nice spoiler.
>>
>>50153872
You're welcome. If I'm here, I'll try to answer.

I can boost it to 600, but if I did I'd probably drop the others. Skanon's original version had companions able to take drawbacks, so maybe that will happen.
>>
>>50153927
I didn't give him a you. Does that count, or is it the thought that counts?
>>
>>50153995
That'd be cool. We could get a Waifu who is exactly like Anna then.
>>
>>50153924
Well Terran was made by one person, Zerg made by another.

Technically, Protoss could be made by somebody else and we just flat-out don't have Xel'naga stuff at all.
>>
>>50153995
Don't feel you have to change things on my account. 400 plus the free capstone and same shaman style turns out to fit just perfectly. I might suggest boosting the CP if they don't take the style to 600, but that's a very minor quibble.
>>
>>50153939
Yes but he is done with jump making, while it's good to hear that he's still hanging around the shitposter has still won a painful and undeserved victory.
>>
>>50153932
Are you saying that to stop the shitposter... You've become him?
>>
>>50154047
Yeah, really. He's pretty much rubbing his own face in the shitposter's victory at this point. It's sad.
>>
>>50154032
>don't have Xel'naga

What is this faggotry.
>>
>>50153983
Well it's not healthy to lie to yourself.
Attitude from Power Rangers could probably keep you from coming to that conclusion if you don't want to though.
Lods of Willpower and a desire to not think of people as lesser could probably do the same.
If you've got all those perks though you're smart enough to work out a rational explanation for why they matter.
>>
>>50154047
>>50154072
... Except he hasn't posted, so where the hell are you people seeing him hang around.

Hell I'm in the IRC right now and there's nothing.
>>
>>50154100
It's an urban /jc/ legend, anon.

The legend states that OAA will always be here, an omnipresent spectre. Weeping at the actions of those below, simply wishing for people to just have fun and create stories and cool shit.
>>
>>50154100
Look beneath the surface of things, anon.
>>
>>50154100
I think they're just mistaking Reborn's post as OAA's.
>>
>>50154130
... Considering the confusion with Miib, not Mib, that kinda thing - I can see that happening.
Thread posts: 579
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.