[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1165: Boobies & Booty Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 68

File: JC OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50121300
>>
Jump 187: GUNNM
>The Hermit, reversed (Self-imposed isolation from friends and loved ones.)
Well, it was my choice to go this route, but... yes.
>Age: 23
>Location: The Overlook (Bonuses: Knowledge of the Past, Mysterious Woman)
>Identity: Doctor
>Drawbacks: Deformed Body (+100), Legitimate Existential Angst (+200), Bounty (+200), Witch Hunt (+300)
So... a cyborg body that works at half the power that it should have for reasons no one can fathom, little to no knowledge of my past (not the first time), a price on my head... and a corrupt government in orbit that wants to kill me on top of it. Lovely.
>Medicine (Free, Doctor)
In a world like this, someone acting as a doctor is sorely needed.
>Cybernetics (1650, Doctor)
There are too many shoddy cyborgs running around. Perhaps I could make a living upgrading them into more human-seeming forms?
>Biotechnology (1350, Doctor)
Well, it's pretty important to be able to figure out how to upgrade a living being if they're going to be cyborgs. You definitely do not want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Save every cell you can, regenerate the damage if possible, and replace properly if not.
>Karmatron Dynamics (900, Doctor)
Now this is a whole new field. Chaos theory applied on the micro and macro scale. The possible implications of this combined with the rest of my technology is quite entertaining.
>Berserker Body (0)
Except it's not actually a Berserker, but an Imaginos v1. Well... no, more like Imaginos v0.5. It's running at half power, after all.

Now, this made for a very interesting jump. The first thing I knew, I was being put back together on a table, and who knows WHY I couldn't remember most things, but I must have struck my head when I was mugged and got retrograde amnesia. I could recall overarching themes, but not details, so it's a bit difficult to trust yourself as a doctor when that's the case.
>>
Jumpers!

For those of us that don't go to every Jump: is there a medium you tend to go to more? Film, anime, Western TV, video games, literature, comics, etc

Video games for me
>>
>>50128400
Doubly so when I become suddenly aware that I'm in a cyborg body that no one's seen the like of before.

Triply so when suddenly people are coming after me, presumably because I have such a cyborg body and they want to know how I tick. I'm disinclined to share that information, though in time it becomes evident that this is NOT why they're after me, that's just a plus.

Quadruply so when I come to the gradual realization that I have friends that I should be seeing here and not a single one of them is to be found, not that I can even remember who they are, and now I've no longer got just bounty hunters after my head, but also what seem to be government agents, stepping up their game more as time goes on and escalating further. A near-miss with the Sword of Damocles was the worst of it - lost most of an arm, though luckily it regenerated with time. Let's hear it for going Imaginos.

I was not a part of the main plot, though Alita came after me a handful of times, initially for the (hilariously large) bounty on my head, and later because she became a TUNED agent - I had a habit of leaving the bounty hunters alive, and while I was generally not able to talk her out of fighting and every time she came after me, it meant that she knew I wasn't out there trying to kill anyone; I was just trying to survive like anyone else, and I'd have happily left the Scrapyard outright had its defenses not been seemingly programmed to stop me from leaving (lethally if need be).

I ran across Desty Nova once. Only once. He was not a fan of me, I was not a fan of him, but I was... interesting... because he found that I had a bio-chip. This was of course news to me, and raised ENTIRELY too many questions. Not even a year later, he went public with the bio-chips and the upper echelons of Tiphares' leadership quietly blamed me and wanted to eradicate me.
>>
>>50128414
In the wake of that, I ran across a woman who called herself Haruka, who aided me in getting to the city of Tiphares even while they were blindly attacking where they THOUGHT I had been. I was not there, of course, but... regardless, the damage they did was unforgivable. As I said, I was not reacting with lethal force at that point, but when that happened... all bets were off.

Once we made it into the city of Tiphares, I stopped holding back - most of the idiots who tried to stop me survived, a few even willingly ran because their own leadership was in turmoil, but there was one particular idiot named Sechs who just would not stop. When I pointed out to her that the cyborg who she was based on was much more competent, it really made her lose composure.

I threw that unbalanced lunatic through a bulkhead. Pretty sure she wasn't going to recover from that, plummeting miles to the surface of the planet, but if she did she'd need a new body outright considering her head caved in as a result.

Shortly thereafter, I found what I didn't even realize I was looking for when I came for vengence - my companions. And myself. As I woke them, finding that my brain-in-stasis had (quite expectedly) regenerated a body, the jump ended.

What a strange decade.

Now, the thing with this is... I basically have no memory of any of this. All I remember is waking up, looking into the eyes of a copy of myself who was standing next to some woman who I did not recognize, and the jump ended there. It would seem that Legitimate Existential Angst was a mistake. But I already have a companion who is a clone that I synchronize memories with, so I got everything from a first person perspective afterward. And now I've got another companion who is myself, not to mention Haruka coming along for good measure thanks to the origin.

So was it me that jumped here, or was it Imaginos?
>>
File: Infernals0.3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Infernals0.3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So, I promised a WIP of Exalted: The Infernals yesterday?

Well, here it is. This is most of the perks, missing some Yozi ones, and most of the general ones. Items, companions, and drawbacks have been (mostly) omitted, because I'm not quite satisfied with them yet.

I'm still missing a lot of other stuff (like, all the fluff not in the entries), but all that should come soon now that I'm properly writing again.

Anyway, tear it apart, please?
>>
File: CPJU4prVEAAmDuP.png (76KB, 237x218px) Image search: [Google]
CPJU4prVEAAmDuP.png
76KB, 237x218px
Reading through multiple jumps and I can't help but wonder how the Fallout cyoa would affect a jumper who has some form of body manipulation or some glaring weakness. Like, it says that if you could throw around a fireball but it is basically the strength of one of those police explosives that blow out door hinges, so would someone who is a runner from the prototype jump become something like the master, but mobile and vaguely human shaped? Would a jojo vampire suddenly be alive again, but sunburns easily and is moderately flexible? would that guy who became the anti spiral collapse into star goo?
>>
>>50128615
>Akuma of Your Own [600]
Does that let you make Akuma? Not sure that's worth 600CP when you could just learn the charm that let's you do that for free.

Other than that, it all looks amazing Great job.
>>
Is it possible for a jumper to achieve CHIM in the elder scroll jumps?
>>
>>50128705
>Does that let you make Akuma? Not sure that's worth 600CP when you could just learn the charm that let's you do that for free.
That's also an Essence 10 Charm, that requires you to buy into an entire tree and have a third circle demon...

But yes, it lets you make Akuma. Specifically, it would allow you to make Akuma of yourself, allowing them access to all your powers instead of just the Charms developed through the Devil-Tiger path.

I mean, I could lower the price a bit if that still doesn't sound impressive enough... Putting a price on that whole set of perks is somewhat difficult for me, and none of those are set in stone yet.

>Other than that, it all looks amazing Great job.
Thanks!
>>
>>50128699
Generally speaking, you just ignore it.
>>
>>50128615
>Acts of Villainy:
>For when an Infernal certain actions

Missing a word there.
>>
>>50128783
Ah, yes. That should be:
>For when an Infernal performs certain actions

Will fix that for the next one.
>>
>>50128615
Neat. Reading through avidly, will comment when done.
>>
>>50128775
>it would allow you to make Akuma of yourself
Ah, nevermind, that explains it.

I could have sworn it was an Essence 5 Charm for Yozi, and they didn't need a third circle to do it for them.
>>
>>50128615
As someone who doesn't into Exalted, can you help me out a bit with Orphan Cub? I get that it allows you to learn charms and that it doesn't make you go the Infernal route, but what's the bit about patronage? Is that the section that immediately follows it where you've got discounts for Malfeas, She Who Lives, etc?
>>
>>50128724
I don't know that there's ever been a definitive ruling on that, but given what I know about TES I'd say no.
>>
>>50128828
Essence 5 charm for Yozi, Essence 10 charm for Infernals. Both need Third Circle Demons, though. Investiture of Infernal Glory is a spirit charm, not a Primordial one. Your charm just lets one of your demons/devas learn it.
>>
>>50128828
Odd that the little side-box for Devil-Tigers says you're evolving into something stronger than a regular ol' Primordial when ostensibly, you have higher requirements for some of the indirect stuff and no kilomote pool.
>>
>>50128615
There's a charm for being a therapist to the Yozi? Oh, that's cool. Potentially insanely dangerous, but cool.
>>
So here's the first draft of the Surge Concerto jump.

V0.1: First draft, origins added, most perks added, most drawbacks added. Still missing intro, some perks, item description and most of the item section. May rework some stuff to add fluff.

Tell me what you think, tear apart any potential bullshit I may have inadvertently let in there, suggest some other stuff, etc...
>>
>>50128423
That is arguably one of the better ways I've seen that Drawback written. Very well done Crux.
>>
>>50129023
That is one of the cutest Eevee pictures I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of cute Eevee picture.
>>
>>50128988
>>50128615
>WIPs for jumps about setting about music that defines reality, and setting about reality-shaping beings that enjoy music come out on the same day

PURE

POTTERY

>>50128988
But seriously, good start, mainly could use some clearups here and there.

>Combination Manufacturing

Maybe give some examples of what you CAN make with this process/what sets it above other forms of crafting?

>Synchronization

I'm not sure I understand the advantages here other than being better at Song Magic, or is that it?

>Sharl Communication Protocals

What are Sharls?

>Exterior Help

...exactly who is this entity? Does it have any connection to the Hostile 4th Wall Being mentioned in the drawbacks?
>>
>>50128839
Basically, normal Infernals have a Caste and a Favored Yozi as their patrons. Both of those will give discounts in the section right after, yes.

This would be explained in the section in front, which I still have to write...

But anyway, taking the Orphan Cub perk, you'd be able to design your own "Caste Yozi" as being a Devil-Tiger who never really existed, and pick a Favored Yozi... just for the purposes of the discounts in the jump, you'd also be able to pick a standard Caste Yozi.

Does... this clear anything up?

>>50128891
It's more of a trade-off, with the Primordials having raw power focussed on a single point/obsession, while the Devil-Tigers can learn and grow into far, far more diverse powers.

>>50128944
Glad you like it. Bit of a risky thing to try indeed.
>>
File: shutupandtakemymoney.gif (1MB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
shutupandtakemymoney.gif
1MB, 636x357px
>>50129043
I KNOW! The cuteness factor is just right off the charts. Gives me an idea for a Jumper Chain too, but I'll just toss that on the pile.
>>
File: U9x8toE.png (136KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
U9x8toE.png
136KB, 500x353px
>>50129023
>>50129043
>>50129070
Reminder.
>>
>>50129146
Yeah, so? You know what else is a cute floppy thing made of flesh? A bunny's ears. If I'm not grossed out by those, I'm not going to be grossed out by these ribbons.
>>
>>50129061
Thanks, will take that into account and it in the notes of future versions.

Combination Crafting is based upon what i gathered from the wiki and how Ion craft stuff.

Synchronization allow you to fuse with another entity at different levels of fusion to allow for some measure of power-sharing (for example, a human Synchronizing with a Genom would allow the human to use the Genom's Song Magic).

Sharls can be defined as two things: first are the original inhabitants of Ra Ciela (then called Sharlanoia) before the arrival of the humans 5000 years before Ciel Nosurge who then transformed themselves into the beings known as Genoms, or they could mean artificial creatures seen in Ar Nosurge who were first mindless working drones but then had Genom souls extracted for the MicroQuasar and put into the Sharl bodies.

Exterior Help is actually based upon the fact that, in Ar Nosurge you have 2 directly controllable protagonists: Earthes (the robot thing) and Delta. Delta is actually his own person but, through Interdimend can be controlled by the player and provided some tactical advantages. It's actually a plot point that Delta first wanted to get rid of the Interdimend connection but then chose to take it back temporarly when he found the advantages provided by it outweighted the drawbacks (like gradual loss of senses and will).
>>
File: 415e1606a3ece5be1ce8356735892aa7.jpg (203KB, 1466x1630px) Image search: [Google]
415e1606a3ece5be1ce8356735892aa7.jpg
203KB, 1466x1630px
>>50129146
What >>50129167 said! .
>>
>>50129062
I think so. If I'm reading it right I'll be able to pick a caste to use for the purposes of discount, but for narrative purposes I'll be my own entity and not beholden in the way an Infernal would?

I like that there's flavor text in here, and it sounds like the other Exalted stuff. It's just that it needs to be spelled out a little more for people who haven't played Exalted. Exalted isn't as ubiquitous as D&D.
>>
File: 1477428596086.jpg (517KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1477428596086.jpg
517KB, 1700x1100px
Gonna be 'that guy' and ask for an update on BC. How it's going and all that.
>>
>>50129070
>8 Eeveelutions+Eevee
>9 in total
Is the idea that jumper and all their companions are Eevees?
>>
>>50129325
Why would you want to. It's going to be just as shit as the rest of that bitch's work.
>>
>>50129292
Pretty much, yeah. Narratively, the only thing really tying you to the Yozi would be that you can learn their Charms.

And you're probably right on having to spell it out a bit more... Might have to put something in the Notes section, or just modify the perk text a bit.
>>
File: 392405fd4a5a9bab42dfcf97161872ff.jpg (209KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
392405fd4a5a9bab42dfcf97161872ff.jpg
209KB, 1280x820px
>>50129325
Last I saw it was being worked on steadily. A lot of work is going into the Jump and it'll be ready when it's ready. Don't worry, the hype train is still going full tilt and has not been disappointed by what has been revealed.

>>50129349
Pretty much, yeah. The Jumper would catch 8 Eevees, evolve each one to a different type, then head to PMD and become an Eevee himself. Not a very in-depth idea, but I have some notions of how to make it more interesting with distinct personalities and Pokeglot.
>>
>>50129023
Don't you think placing Vaporeon behind Jolteon's spikes is a bad idea?
>>
>>50129384
Yeah, maybe look at what dirge does? He doesn't mess with the flow of his perks, they explain but with fluff. At the end of his jump, though, is usually a section where he lists his perks and includes snappy, near bullet point descriptions of what the perks do.

Maybe something like that?
>>
>>50129400
Can't you only keep 6 Pokemon?
>>
>>50129449
That could work, yes.

Not sure if an entire section is warranted, but a few perks could stand to have some less fluff-y explanations.
>>
>>50129411
Nah. I always figured Jolteon's "spikes" were actually just fur held in place by static electricity. Out of battle I imagine it would flatten itself out somewhat. At least enough to become more soft than pointy.

>>50129498
I was always under the impression that if you picked up Return from the Warehouse and went back to Pokemon, you could bring your whole catalog of caught Pokemon with you.
>>
>>50129062
If we take someone like Hegra or Metagaos as our favored Yozi, does that automatically open up their charmsets to learn?
>>
>>50128988
Oh gods someone is actually doing this.

You are insane.

>Combination Manufacturing (Synthesis ridiculousness. ALL OF IT)
>Genometrics
>OVERSIGHT
>Making Waves
...Insane.

You know not what you start.

>>50129171
>Combination Crafting is based upon what i gathered from the wiki
To clarify - did you play the games? Or, at least, Ar no Surge?
>>
>>50129689
No, you'll still have to convince them to open their Charms up. But it'll be somewhat easier, as they're reflected in you to an extent and you could get an Urge from them instead of your Caste Yozi.

I'd /like/ to automatically open up their Charmsets... but that would also make picking them as your Favored Yozi the better choice, compared to picking one of those with already open Charmsets.
>>
>>50129760
In order:
>You are insane
Yup, most likely

>You know not what you start
Probably some form of shitstorm and endless arguing.

>Did you play the games?
I did but it was a bit too long ago and I'm rewatching entire playthroughs of both on Youtube. And if anyone wants to help me with this thing, go ahead.
>>
>>50129835
Alright. Let's see how it goes.

Just make sure to check out all the Synthesis stuff. "A mobius thing with enough energy to destroy a planet if broken" as a cheap craft is a thing, after all.

Reinstalling right now. This will (not) go well.
>>
File: 1474157835289.jpg (336KB, 1000x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1474157835289.jpg
336KB, 1000x1148px
At what power level would fighting the God Hand from Berserk be wise?
>>
There's a 0CP drawback in the Gundam Build Fighters jump to make your actions in other Gundams be canon, so that the versions of the anime that world had included you. There's also a 0CP drawback in UC Gundam to start at the very beginning of the Universal Century and go all the way to the end of Gaia Gear. Given that the part of the story with giant robot fights doesn't start until UC0077, you've got decades to derail the plot so that mobile suits never exist. Given that UC Gundam was the original Gundam setting, what happens to Build Fighters if you stop the original series from ever existing?
>>
>>50129921
Depends on if you want to permanently defeat them, or just annoy the hell out of them. If it's the latter, as long as you're on par with SK, you should do okay.
>>
>>50129921
That's hard to say. For the most part, they're trapped in their own personal pocket universe and have to work through intermediaries. And in that pocket dimension they're unbelievably powerful. But outside it, going by Griffith/Femto, they're not insanely strong. Upper-middle shonen tier, I'd say. So if you could find a way to drag them out of the Abyss, then you could defeat them without too much trouble.
>>
>>50129937
And if I want to permanently kill them?
Nightmare mode: IDEA OF EVIL, I'M COMING FOR YOU
>>
>>50129969
The Idea of Evil might not actually exist. The chapter in which it was introduced was declared non-canon because Miura thought that showing this big evil monster behind everything was too straightforward. There has yet to be confirmation one way or another as to whether it doesn't exist or does and Miura just wants to present it differently.
>>
File: im ready.jpg (31KB, 480x581px) Image search: [Google]
im ready.jpg
31KB, 480x581px
>>50130028
That would also depend on if you count it as existing in the jump or not, since the anon who wrote it didn't mention the Idea of Evil, apparently considering the God Hand as the ultimate 'do not fuck with these dudes' of the universe, and only an absolute retard with a combat boner would consider fighting them, let alone setting their sights higher. A retard like me.
>>
File: hand raise.png (260KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
hand raise.png
260KB, 803x790px
In the KanColle jump, for importing companions, is the cost based on the ship class you import them as?
Or is there something there that I'm not seeing?
>>
File: !.png (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
!.png
255KB, 1024x768px
>>50130159
what would happen if you transport the predator ship?
>>
>>50130159
>You may also import vehicles from other Jumpchains here for 100 CP, thereby gaining sentience, and a human form. They do not count for the maximum amount of ship girl companions you can purchase here, and they do not receive any CP, nor can they be designated your flagship unless it’s a warship, but if you want it, it’s here.
To me that reads that it's a flat 100CP fee, though they wouldn't become a WWII era ship. They'd just be themselves, their ship form, and now they've got a human form ala a ship girl.

So if you imported your Jurai ship, you'd pay 100CP and she'd now have a human form. You wouldn't turn her into a BB or DD, she'd just be her Jurai ship but now she'd have a Kancolle'esque anthropomorphized form as well. That's how I've always run it.

There isnt', to my knowledge, a way to take a normal companion and import them in. You can only import vehicles.
>>
>>50130342
>pic
Not that, that's for sure.

Given that a pred-ship is all about stealth and its relatively small, I imagine you'd end up with a little moe ninja shipgirl.
>>
Last time of Reset Chain - I wrote entirely too much fan fiction about the Jumper's time in Gravity Falls. Alternate universes and lack of resolutions were the themes of the day. Dipper and Mable stayed behind to defend against Bill's eventual return.

Reset Chain: Jump 8 - Imawabi No Dakini
="This place looks horrifying! Why are we headed here?"
"Because... it could get a lot worse. Look at these Drawbacks."
="... oh..."
"Exactly. So, stiff upper lip. This one is going to be rough."

Race: Human (Free), Age 17
Drawbacks: Wanderlust (+200)
="But..."
"It's not like I was planning to stay in one place for very long anyways."

Backseat Driver (200, 100)
*"My my my! Aren't you a tasty little morsel? Come closer, I won't bite... often."
"Maybe start with your name first?"
*"Oh, if we must. Tsuruoka Wakana. Call me Wakana. We're going to be /real/ close from now on."
="Hey!"
*"Problem little miss? Well, I have a friend for you, if you'd like."
"We'll figure /that/ out in a minute. Let's get some basic facts settled first."

Tsuruoka Wakana - "The Broken Crow"
Perks: Liiiiick, Book of Enma, Marked, and Combined Combat Technique.

Like a Glove (100, 900)
Raven, Human, Age 22
"You don't have to do this, you know. There's plenty of other options."
="No, she's right. It's a big advantage here and we need more allies for when times get rough."
Spacing Out, Marked.

Backseat Driver (200, 700)
^"So, you just couldn't resist a little more... POWER, could you?"
*"Now now Yamato, don't go devouring her heart. She's already given it away."
"Insert long exasperated sigh here."

Himi Yamato, "The Gem Dog"
Perks: Same as Wakana

+ Combined Combat Technique (400, 300)
+ Spacing Out (Free)
+ Marked (300, 0)

[1/2]
>>
>>50130351
Apoligies, I should clarify. Asking about importing already humanoid companions, not vehicles.
>>
>>50130390
There's only one mention of importing in the doc, and it's vehicles. I don't think there's a way to import already humanoid companions into Kancolle.
>>
File: 14711f2fe02e5d86e48154f98c44601f.png (864KB, 1500x1543px) Image search: [Google]
14711f2fe02e5d86e48154f98c44601f.png
864KB, 1500x1543px
>>50130374
[2/2]
"Now then, you two, we need to have a little talk."
*"Oh, don't worry about us darling."
^"HE told us everything already."
"... I suppose that simplifies things. And you're both on board with all this?"
*"Oh yes! Where else could we find Servants willing to worship us for millennia on end?"
"..."
="..."
*"Don't be so serious you two. I was merely teasing. Which direction are we heading first?"
^"YES! ONWARDS! There are villains afoot in desperate need of... devouring!"
="/Please/ stop using that word."

Text Legend:
"..." = Yoro/Jumper
="..." = Raven
*"..." = Wakana
^"..." = Yamato

Story Time!
http://pastebin.com/jw2T1ZQw

The story here turned into a longer one than I anticipated, so I tossed it into a Pastebin. I don't think everyone wants me taking up 20 posts.
>>
>>50130402
Hmm. In that case, would it be acceptable to use the 'Purchase a shipgirl companion' as an import?
>>
hey digger if you took the connect shooter in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 can you use Promotional Movie Crossover Toy on it so that you can put Astroswitch Basements on people?
>>
>>50130428
No?

If you want to houserule something, okay. Don't broadcast it to the thread, but it's single player... However, the jump itself doesn't allow you to import humanoid companions. So you can either import vehicles or not import at all.
>>
>>50130450
>hey digger if you took the connect shooter in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 can you use Promotional Movie Crossover Toy on it so that you can put Astroswitch Basements on people?

Just to be clear, The current wording currently permits this "transformation device" is very vague.
>>
File: giphy.gif (990KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
990KB, 500x315px
Which bending is best bending?
>>
>>50130596
Avatar is a stupid cartoon for children.
>>
>>50130596
IT'S BLUD.
>>
>>50130596
Probably water bending, between healing, bloodbending, and spiritbending.

I personally prefer earth/lava bending though.
>>
what jump has the best wards?
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>50130596
Metal
>>
>>50130611
And jumpchain is a game for autistic manchildren. Your point?
>>
>>50128988
I'm surprised there's no Sharl background. Also that you made the inhabitant Capstone involve Genoms but don't give them a free Genom companion when they buy that. You really should, because that's 100% necessary.

Anyway, I was going to express disappointment that there's no option to take Earthes' place, but you made this mainly a Ciel no Surge jump. Can you perhaps change the name from Surge Concerto and fiddle with things a bit more to allow a Ar No Surge jump in the future since it doesn't seem to be your focus?
>>
File: tumblr_nglumoLwdt1rdfsmyo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nglumoLwdt1rdfsmyo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x361px
>>50130596
>>
>>50129935
You awaken in a white void.
>>
File: tumblr_ndynllhFsT1ryt548o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndynllhFsT1ryt548o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>>50130693
Anyone who says Toph isn't best girl is a liar.
>>
File: Dakkatitan.jpg (788KB, 2007x1614px) Image search: [Google]
Dakkatitan.jpg
788KB, 2007x1614px
>>50130596
Dakka bending...
>>
>>50130596
Fire, immediately behind is Earth. Water is next, Air is last. Fire and Earth can build an entire civilization on their own, but fire is the one that leads to much higher tech levels faster.
>>
>>50130734
I wish we saw more middle aged Toph.
>>
>>50129400
Or you could just have Eevee pokewaifu, as an Eevee yourself in PMD. Have a couple kids, have wholesome family adventures in the Mulitverse.
>>
>>50128615
[This is all wrong.] Hmm?

Also three more Jumps for me please.
Pastebin is a list of my current jumps.
http://pastebin.com/GJKDPp0X (Word of warning the formatting goes a little wonky for reasons I don't really understand)
>>
>>50130878
That's actually a much better idea than my own.
PMD is Jump 1, then Generic Parenting. I like it. Thanks Manyfist. I may do it next time I need a new chain to start.
>>
>>50130928
I may have omitted some perks too.
>>
Would a reverse Gae Bolg that activates when you die to reverse cause and effect so you were never harmed but consumes absurd amounts amounts or mana wok for a NP?
>>
>>50130596
Lightning bending
muthafuckin ZAAAP
>>
>>50130655
Hmm... you're right, a Sharl/Genom race option besides Human would be interesting.

Yeah, the free Genom companion for Inhabitant was already planned, just forgot to put it in this first version.

Also, the bit about taking Earthes' place was kinda how I envisioned the Player background, with the 'girl next to you' as being Ion, but I'll have to rework the flavor text of the background and Terminal Bound drawback for that.

Also making a separation between Ciel and Ar Nosurge would be quite complicated since a lot of stuff already inside rely on both. Though if you have more suggestions, feel free to mention them.
>>
Heart of the Sword [600, Discount for Traditionalist] – The truth is, the amount of problems you can solve with violence is more vast than one would think. You might not even need to actually kill anyone with it – just demonstrate superiority through arms, and the opposition will fold and cower. You now have a keen insight of how to apply your combat skills and knowledge of warfare to mundane tasks of all kinds, letting you shape your experience into use outside the battlefield. In addition, you become a master of intimidation and ‘cutting the knot’ through a display of force – enemies will be more easily cowed into not fighting you in the first place when they realize how outmatched they are, foes will hesitate to risk their lives against you, and the morale of your enemies will waver more quickly. This is not absolute – suitably determined or inhuman enemies will not give up so easily. However, the doors that will open to you by threatening to draw your weapon has increased greatly. A true master of warfare wins without fighting.

Couldn't think of a plot hook for this one. Last is the Revolutionary tree, which is Shishio and other of the more 'villainous' antagonists, or at least rebel types.
>>
>>50130928
SCP Foundation
Dead Space
Prototype
>>
>>50130928
Symbiote
Ultimate Spiderman
Prototype
>>
File: hypnogif.gif (100KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
hypnogif.gif
100KB, 349x342px
>>50130596
Booty bending.
>>
>>50131022
Eeeeh. Not sure where you're going with that one, sempai.

>no Saito tree / perk
I haz sad.
>>
I know there are perks that prevent telepathy from getting in, but are there any that prevent thoughts/signals from going out?

Like to prevent hiveminds from including me if I absorb one of them, or Satori-users from reading my "thought emanations".
>>
>>50130932
Make sure to stalk up on elemental stones. Or find way to make your own. Ice Stone is canon now in Sun/Moon.
>>
File: 1427428304631.jpg (242KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427428304631.jpg
242KB, 640x960px
>>50128615
>Yozi-Kin
Can you pick anyone for this? Can I pick Ligier?

>The Vassal's Sword
I love it. I hardly ever buy items, but I will be buying this.
>>
>>50131193
There's one in Starcraft Terra Route that makes you invisible on the psychic plane. That would deal with the second case, though I'm not sure it would protect from hive-minds if you're directly interfacing with them.
>>
>>50131021
>Also, the bit about taking Earthes' place was kinda how I envisioned the Player background
Ah. Might do to make that slightly clearer somewhere. I'm a bit dense to implications sometimes though.
>>
>>50131059
>SCP Foundation
Sure I haven't been there yet.

>Dead Space
Hoo you mind if I save this one for when I'm more secure in my biological safeties?

>Prototype
It got an update recently so I'll look into it.

>>50131085
>Symbiote
Mind if I take this before Dead Space?

>Ultimate Spiderman
That would be cool but I think it's still in WIP right?

>Prototype
Two for Prototype, but hey it got a update recently so I'll look into it.

Current order I'm proposing:
1. SCP Foundation
2. Symbiote
3. Dead Space
4a. Prototype
Or
4b. Ultimate Spiderman (If complete.)
5. Prototype (If USJ is compete)

That cool?
>>
>>50131233
>That would be cool but I think it's still in WIP right?

No its in the drive and done.
>>
>>50131233
>I'm more secure in my biological safeties?

Dead Space is better than SCP for that. And telepathic safeties, body-warping...
>>
>>50131250
Ah okay then.

>>50131257
Ah cool. I'll do the entire thing with a Prototype capstone, all five in order with Prototype at the end.
1. SCP Foundation
2. Dead Space
3. Symbiote
4. Ultimate Spiderman
5. Prototype

How's that sound?
>>
>>50131208
>Can you pick anyone for this? Can I pick Ligier?
Sure. But since it's more meant for 2nd Circle Demons (Notice the mentions of it being a 'Citizen') you won't get full access to the custom 3rd Circle Charms that Ligier has.

Other spirit charms that'd fit him should be fine.

>I love it. I hardly ever buy items, but I will be buying this.
Cool.
>>
>>50131290
Prototype would increase the survivability of the others. SCP and Dead Space should really be last.
>>
>>50131290
If I were I'd do them in this order.
1. Prototype
2. Ultimate Spiderman
3. Symbiote
4. Dead Space
5. SCP Foundation

1 and 2 could be swapped, I guess, as could 3 and 4.
But the SCP Foundation should definitely be last.
>>
>>50131340
So, a shift like so...

1. Symbiote
2. Prototype
3. Ultimate Spiderman
4. Dead Space
5. SCP Foundation

...wouldn't be out of the question?
This is my personal preference here.
I would have my Symbiote from the Symbiote and I could do with importing it in to Perfect Host during Ultimate Spiderman. I wanna get Perfect Host during US because it grants the Tech Eating Symbi which is cool as shit when I hit Dead Space. SCP I'll have the defenses I've got from Creepypasta (Both Drop-in Capstones and Non-Euclidean Mind) to help my mind out. That's the basic skeleton of my plans that came to mind. Opinions?
>>
>>50131444
Looks cool to me. Just freaking jump already dood. Also nice trips.
>>
Question for those of you familiar with DC:

How are gods and belief handled?

I'm getting ready to do a few DC jumps, and my build is more or less an angel. I went AA in Innistrahd, so I can grant white magic to my believers. So how would the DC universe handle that, do you think? What would the various members of the JL think about one of their members or someone aligned with the League having followers? Would this create any significant problems, beyond access and scarcity (why heal this person and not that, etc)?

Any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks!
>>
>>50131229
Yeah, like I said I realized it isn't clear at all so I'll rework the fluff and add a note to reflect that.

Also any suggestion about some items I could add?
Was also thinking of maybe adding another 3 Special (background-locked) perks, but this may be even more difficult to fill out and balance.
>>
Be honest, how many of you jumped a setting that you disliked just for a perk?
>>
>>50131022
Seems kind of lackluster compared to the other capstones desu. The Wanderer perk makes you a super killing machine, the Citizen perk is a really good charisma+anti-corruption/insanity+mental healing perk. This just seems like a kind of good intimidation perk.

Moreover, making someone less willing to fight you by showing how much stronger you are is kind of something you don't need a perk for. Especially since Heart of the Sword doesn't actually make you anymore dangerous.
>>
>>50131509
The Justice League would be mostly fine with it on a moral level. Gods are just a fact of life in the DC universe, so long as you're not hurting anyone they're not going to complain. They'd probably distance themselves from you for PR reasons, though. The Justice League can't appear to be associated with any big political, philosophical or religious movement. When you're as powerful as they are, you have to remain officially impartial, anything else scares the world's governments too much. And when that happens, people do stupid things like build giant robots or let Major Force out of prison, just in case.
>>
>>50131641
Hrm. So if I build my church, then I'll likely not be a member of the League? I guess I get that.
>>
>>50128615
Does Her Hate Is Safer automatically make Adorjan fall in love or me?

I'm tempted to take Pleasing to the Ebon Dragon and then NTR him.
>>
>>50131705
By rules as written, the Ebon Dragon will actively reward you for cuckolding him. He'll then turn around and torture you (assuming you're not a jumper with perks to prevent it), but for at least a brief moment he'll be entertained enough to lower your Torment for it.
>>
>>50131509
It varies between writers like everything else in comics.

Generally, true "gods" were formed due to the Godwave, an extradimensional source of energy that spilled from the Source that is responsible for basically all of the weirdness in DC, from magic, to superpowers, to tge Speedforce. They originate from it, but most of their power is drawn from either worship or attunement to their spheres (Ares gets stronger with more violence).

Other "magical" beings can also draw strength from worship though - the Lords of Chaos and Order used to do it for a buff. So you'll probably gain some extra power if enough people worship you.

As for how the Justice League will feel; I doubt they'll care if you don't abuse it. Wonder Woman was briefly the Goddess of Truth and I don't remember them having a problem with that.

Some of the gods themselves may take some offense, though.
>>
>>50131705
It doesn't /automatically/, but it does make it a whole more likely to happen. You should probably not spend too much time in Malfeas if you don't want that.

Ah, trolling the Ebon Dragon... I mean, he's going to hate you even more for it, but he'd hate you anyway for existing at all. Also, this >>50131741 yes.
>>
>>50131509
>>50131775
I should mention, this is all pre-52. I'm not really caught up on current times for DC. Though I do know Wonder Woman is (was?) actively the god of war. So they'll probably care even less if that's the incarnation you're going with.
>>
>>50131336
How is the jump going to handle Cult ratings? Is there a way to get that in other settings where people's souls aren't designed to be Essence generators?

Will Unquestionable Yozi Authority protect us against attacks from demons/gods in other settings?
>>
>>50131641
How does that work out when they have that one dude who is a demon that Merlin sealed into a heroes fate or something like that?
>>
>>50131853
Just fine. The issue isn't people who are religious or mythological in origin. After all, Wonder Woman is a core member and she's a Greek demigoddess. The issue is people who have some movement that the Justice League would be associated with by their membership. The Demon Etrigan doesn't preach or evangelize, so he's not a problem.
>>
>>50131705
>Fucking the Scarlet Empress
Anon, you'd be hard pressed to find a worst waifu.
>>
>>50131934
You realize there is forced retroactive gender Shifting and that CWC is someone you can interact with in Jumpchain right?
>>
>>50131934
What if I used the Homunculus Body from Valkyrie Profile to condense the Ebon Dragon himself down into a human (well, half-human/half-elf, if we're being technical) form, and waifued that?
>>
>>50131812
>>50131934
>Anon, you'd be hard pressed to find a worst waifu

Well then I guess I better just focus on seducing Hegra and Elloge then.
>>
>>50131972
>Wasting a body that lets you ascend to godhood and without a power ceiling.
Lenneth became goddess of all life and death with her homunculus body, and you're going to waste that on fucking Ebby?
>>
>>50131970
>retroactive gender Shifting
Is there a way to get this in the chain other than Unholy Heights or a PS238 Rainmaker Power?
>>
Wishing for a Gungrave Jump with super confusing ending drawbacks.
>>
>>50131999
The challenge was to find a worse waifu than the Scarlet Empress. The utter waste of such an amazing potential is part of why this is worse.
>>
>>50132023

A stand
>>
>>50132023
not that I'm aware of. And rainmaker kid shouldn't stretch that far.
>>
I know LoS and Discworld both offer something for it, but is there another jump that lets you see magic?
>>
>>50131934
>Anon, you'd be hard pressed to find a worst waifu.

But who doesn't want a mother daughter threesome?
>>
>>50132046
>And rainmaker kid shouldn't stretch that far.
How would that be stretching the option too far?
>>
>>50132064
There are better mother/daughter pairs to choose.
>>
>>50132033
Wishing for gumgrave
>>
>>50132045
As someone who doesn't know that much about Jojo would it actually be possible for a stand to have that power?
>>
>>50132061
No Game No Life
>>
>>50132064
If you're gonna go that route, try Tenchi or KLK. At least that way you're not scraping the underside of the barrel to sate your fetish.
>>
>>50132073
the retroactive part, It could change the genders Of other people though.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50131823
>How is the jump going to handle Cult ratings? Is there a way to get that in other settings where people's souls aren't designed to be Essence generators?
Huh, I should probably add that to one of the Cultist perks? Thanks for mentioning that.

>Will Unquestionable Yozi Authority protect us against attacks from demons/gods in other settings?
Hm... It would probably work, yes?

Though protecting you from gods might be questionable, depending on how exactly the divine geas worked again.

>>50131974
Sounds like a better idea to waifu them, yeah.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50128615
My Joy is Endless Mardukth

>>50130596
All of them. But I suffer from mild Pyromania so I have to say Fire Bending.

>>50130734
Two children who are implied or outright said, I forget which, to be from different fathers. She also wasn't a good parent. As much as I like Toph she isn't best girl.

>>50131741
>>50131812
Teddy Betrays All Things, even himself.

>>50131934
You're not wrong.
>>
>>50132099

A stand reset the universe, go back in time bring events that happened and trap people in them etc so no it's not impossible
>>
>>50131170
>>50131608
What would you recommend as a capstone for someone who refuses to accept the time of warriors is basically over, ala Aoshi, then? I'm admittedly operating on memory, here.

Also, swordsman skill and super speed is going to be tree-neutral, so I'm looking for more 'character' perks for the trees.
>>
>>50132141
>Two children who are implied or outright said, I forget which, to be from different fathers.
Look at Mr One-Woman-Man over here passing moral judgement.
>>
>>50132196
Toph is pretty shitty in Korra not just because she can't stick to one guy, but because she was decided on her own to be a single mom, to be a mostly absent mom, and to not let her children have anything to do with their fathers. That's not entirely comparable to Mr. "I have a billion wives." for all of those reasons.
>>
File: 1478453501172.png (1MB, 1000x2327px) Image search: [Google]
1478453501172.png
1MB, 1000x2327px
How often do you have to act as a father figure/mentor when dealing with your companions?
>>
>>50132196
I'm married to all of my women, and I fully admit I'm not "best boy", in-fact I'm a terrible husbando.

Also >>50132258 since he posted before I could.

>>50132258
Oy! I have 52 wives.

>>50132268
I have 4 Daughterus, and I mentor my other companions pretty often.
>>
Symbiote Jump 029:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Body Issues [+100]
Enemy of the State [+200]
Background: Synergized Pair [-200]
Perks:
Boredom Immunity [-100]
Theapist [-200]
Basic Bioprossessing [Free]
Advanced Bioprossessing [-100]
Bioprossesssing Control [-200]
Berserk OS [-300]
Items:
None

Jolly Cooperation [-200]
Misaka Worst (Synergized Pair) [300]
Boredom Immunity [-100]
Basic Bioprossessing [Free]
Bioprossesssing Control [-200]

Misaka‘s Symbi (Grey Matter Transferal) [300]
Boredom Immunity [Free]
Therapist [-100]
Savant [-200]

So, I'm fuck on the run and my Symbiote is kinda a dick.
"While yes I do like the combat buff you're giving me I really don't think that sanguine hair, no matter how badass nor bulletproof," I added as I ran down a random alley somewhere in Baghdad, "are conductive to laying low! No violet is not a common eye color, hell I've been Jumping so long I can't really tell you all the natural eye colors but I'm pretty sure violet ain't one."

>>50132166
Hmm Aoshi was the guy who was like an insanely good Assassin right? The one who was a genius and had the charisma to gather the entire Oniwabanshū to his flag at what... 14 or so. Guy has some serious charisma perk potential, intelligence and tactical thinking skills, and maybe even group synergy smoothing. Just ideas off the top of my head.
>>
>>50132268
Well, they include my child and grandchild so often
>>
>>50132116
>the retroactive part
Hmm how about this then.

The power to replace anyone with an gender swapped alternate version of themselves while having memories and evidence altered to make it seem like things had always been as such, discrepancies (such as two women have a naturally conceived child together) will be hand waved.
>>
>>50132258
>and to not let her children have anything to do with their fathers
Where are you getting that from? Maybe they're dead.
>>
>>50132331
Considering neither of them even knew their fathers, anon, and the fact that it's very unlikely that both of them would die in such quick succession, it's most likely to be a conscious choice on Toph's part.
>>
>>50132141
Who is best girl?
>Suddenly a lesbian V1 or V2?
>Hardass bitch?
>Hinta Knockoff?
>Literal Rapist?
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50132315
that's even more broken.
>>
>>50132368
What about Hitler wannabe, or is that Hardass bitch?
>>
>>50132349
I'm sure Toph fell for some farmers and shopkeepers living safe peaceful lives.
>>
>>50132384
I forgot about her.
>>
>>50132385
You're whining about probability at this point, boyo. To protect Toph's character I guess? Anon, Korra commits character assassination on EVERY member of the original cast except fucking Sokka who it basically never mentions at all. Toph being shit is no different. Just discount it as non-canon and terrible.
>>
>>50132372
Neither provide any manner of combat ability and your exact words were "go nuts".
>>
>>50132372
One of the Rainmaker is a flat out a (Demi?)goddess brosky. As long as the power is without any combat potential they go to Rainmaker class. Doesn't matter how good the power is Inter-Jump, this isn't balanced around that.
>>
>>50132368
From Korra? Probably Tenzin's wife, by virtue of being "Not-shit, and an adult".
>>
>>50132428
it only changes gender memories rather than adding memories of you and them up to the point at which they switched and still has combat applications since many species have physical differences in their genders.
>>
>>50132408
Eh, Zuko comes out of it alright, I think. His only real mistake was having the Red Lotus imprisoned instead of executed.
>>
>>50132166
Why not some kind of lone wolf buff, where when you're supporting an anachronistic ideal and it's just you vs the world the more true you are to that belief / ideal the bigger your buff. Make it a purist buff.
>>
>>50132368
Korra and Asami are both bisexual, which is worth quite a bit in my opinion.
>>
>>50132368
Wait, which one is the rapist?
>>
>>50132464
Then that is the argument you should have started with.
But if you get into it then the Retroactive trait would make it so that no mater the gender they would be adapted to it, to the point they'd always be at the same level. That could also happen.
Not advocating it, just saying.
>>
>>50132481
Korra is imminently and immeasurably bangable.
>>
>>50132464
When I said gender swapped alternate version I meant it literally, there would be no changes to their capabilities and in the case of a species where this doesn't make sense it would be one of the discrepancies that would be hand waved.
>>
>>50132514
Bangable =/= Waifu Material
>>
>>50132546
Yes, and...?
>>
>>50132503
Korra's cousin with the trap brother.

>>50132481
>Waifuing Korra
Bruh.
>>
>>50132568
Why not waifu Korra
>>
>>50132568
I have no problems with her rapist tendencies.
>>
>>50132525
okay that might work Then.
>>
>>50132557
We're talking about waifus.
>>
>>50132592
She's retarded.
>>
>>50132592

Not that anon but because she is actually a country mile better
>>
>>50132546
It really depends on what you're into, doesn't it.
>>
>>50132672
Not really. An incompetent with a bad personality is a bad waifu no matter your fetishes.
>>
>>50132687
BDSM, I want to punish her for her failings and train the flaws out of her.
>>
>>50132592
She's basically the protagonist of a YA romance novel.
>>
>>50132761
That is a rather brutal accusation anon. Care to give your reasons for it?
>>
>>50132778
Because she acts just like a stereotypical YA romance novel protagonist.

And even has a fucking weird love triangle.
>>
File: 1412999868684.jpg (41KB, 381x392px) Image search: [Google]
1412999868684.jpg
41KB, 381x392px
>>
>>50132836
They forgot that all waifus are shit.
>>
File: 1477850584847.jpg (48KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477850584847.jpg
48KB, 500x281px
>>50128615
>Her Hate is Safer [200]
>>
>>50132868
>Puddin' has evolved into a cute waifu now.
Nothing is safe.
>>
File: badluck1478456190349.webm (1MB, 592x336px) Image search: [Google]
badluck1478456190349.webm
1MB, 592x336px
>>50132836
You aren't alone.
>>
File: amazon1473603672100.jpg (293KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
amazon1473603672100.jpg
293KB, 630x891px
>>50132825
She is, however, way more attractive than your typical YA romance novel protagonist.
>>
File: image.png (955KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
955KB, 627x885px
>>50132855
Some waifus are less shit than others though.
>>
>>50132893
>Puddin' has evolved into a cute waifu now.
Puddin was made as a cute waifu, Dumplin is her father
>>
>>50132268
Outside of the one companion who's my actual child (and even then she's about three hundred years old, so it isn't that often), pretty much never.
>>
>>50132940
I mean. You're not wrong.
>>
>>50132940
Just pick up any random Water Tribe girl and give her strength training if you want the look.
>>
>>50132293
Violet, usually called amethyst, is one of natural eye colors that can occur in humans
>>
>>50132268
Considering my reboot is a family run...Yes.

I've currently adopted a Trubbish, Nana from Elfen Lied, a pack of cultists and some minions.
>>
File: 1478461898169.jpg (129KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478461898169.jpg
129KB, 500x600px
How do I get luscious, stronk, controllable hair?
>>
So I just saw Doctor Strange. My favorite part?

When he introduced himself to the big bad. I mean, this trend (mister? doctor!) has been going on for a while, but this is the best one.

>And you are, mister...?
>Doctor.
>Mister Doctor?
>It's strange.
>Just a little.

And then a bit later.
>MY NAME IS DOCTOR STEPHEN STRANGE!
>>
>>50128615
>You may instead take with you a woman, of pale-skin and blood red hair, to act as your Familiar.

Who is this?
>>
>>50133198
Toriko and Akame ga Kill have perks for that. When Pathfinder is done you'll have the option of going White Haired Witch.
>>
>>50133208
One of Adorjan's clones of herself that she makes with Splintered Gale Shintai.
>>
>>50133198
Bayonetta.
>>
>>50132099
>Hallelujah it's raining men
>a stand that swaps opponents gender with every strike. this effect is retroactive, but also causes incredible pain as the body refigures itself.
>>
>>50133200
You sound the the exact type of braindead middle-of-the-U-curve idiot these capeshit movies are written to cater to. Well at least you're happy, I guess.
>>
>>50133198
That poor Bagon...

Skullgirls has... Actually, does it have a Samson knock-off? Could probably make one if it doesn't.

Could have an NP be that, or use shapeshifting. I think a Parasyte could also do what you want but it'd just be mimicking hair.
>>
>>50132940
>The butchered haircut version

Shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>50133173
Isn't it basically caused by not having enough pigmentation?
>>
>>50133055
I dunno about that. Looking at her parents, Korra has god tier genetics as well.
>>
>>50133173
That's kinda the point. He can't remember properly and labels it Anime Eyes. It's one of the rarer eye colors and he can't remember ever meeting someone with it so that's how he remembers it.

Also build should be done soon for Prototype.
>>
>>50133283
Usually I'm a fan of longer hair as well, but I think she pulls off short hair fairly well.
>>
>>50133257
So, what color fedora are you wearing?
>>
File: tumblr_mth8gzr9he1r7hzu3o1_500.gif (626KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mth8gzr9he1r7hzu3o1_500.gif
626KB, 500x279px
>>50133198
Personally, I took the Physical Gourmet Cell Mutation in Toriko to get it. That's a power one of the characters actually has, so it's even canon. Then I stacked a bunch of beautiful hair perks, such as the one from Adventure Time.

Thanks to gourmet cells, my hair can also eat people.

>>50129146
They also use their flesh ribbons to hold hands with their trainers.

I just wanted to type that sentence.
>>
>>50133321
Black with a red ribbon, if you must know.
>>
In the FMA jump can we use the Homunculi's canon feats as measurements for the potential of what the Homunculus perk gives us?
I'm most interested in Pride's ability to police the country-wide transmutation circle by himself.
>>
Would anyone like to see the two perks i've got so far for World Trigger?
>>
>>50133471
Why not?
>>
>>50133471
>>50133602
So what bullshit did Pride get up to? I haven't watched FMA to completion.
>>
>>50133647
He developed a secret to getting SHREDDED in 4 weeks.

Bodybuilders hate him.
>>
>>50133647
http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Pride#Powers_and_Abilities
>>
>>50133358
>My hair can also eat people.
I wish you would use this power more often when you write about your adventures.
>>
>>50133647
Pride's a shadow monster, so as long as there's a continuous patch of darkness he can extend himself along the whole thing. This let him occupy the entire country-wide transmutation circle at once. He is a shadow monster, though, not a darkness one, so in order to actually act he needs light to provide contrast. Seal him in a dark room and he can't do anything. But since anyone who entered the tunnels of the transmutation circle was going to bring a light with them to see, he could act in the area surrounding them.
>>
Alright, so i take the Warhammer 40K jump.

Would it be possible to use Naruto sealing arts to bound a Daemon Jinchuuriki style?

There are certainly paralels

Bijuu are a mass of chakra that regenerates and respawns after being killed
Daemons are a mass of psychic/warp energy that regenerates in the warp after being killed/banished

Jinchuuriki are humans that improsion a bijuu, they can gain acces to their chakra, depending on the seal by compliace or force.
Daemonhosts/princes are human who had their soul replaced with raw warpstuff, more powerful but less stable...

Chaos dwarves from Fantasy already turn daemons into weapons, but i wonder about giving people daemon powers. I recall Naruto's seal to passively fuse his chakra with Kurama's, so maybe somthing like that...
>>
>>50133747
I think that's reasonable. Just remember that a lot of jinchuriki seals require a human sacrifice to create, that the best one requires the sacrifice to be the caster, and that even with the seal it still takes specialist tools and training to draw out the power fully. So your daemon jinchuriki probably aren't going to be much better than regular daemonhosts.
>>
>>50133747
>I recall Naruto's seal to passively fuse his chakra with Kurama's, so maybe somthing like that...
I think this may just be bad fanon mate.
>>
>>50133821
No, it might just be the dub, but I remember them mentioning that as well.
>>
>>50133821
No, that's canon. It's just that it's a trickle of power as opposed to the huge amount he can access when Kurama willingly gives it to him. It's mentioned in the databooks for the entry on Naruto's seal.
>>
>>50133787
Dont worry! If there is something the imperium has in spades is disposable people!

But no seriously i should be able to work something.
Plum juggler from jojo can duplicate people, as a requiem, the clone should be sacrifice-viable. And if not, i will just grab one of the billions in a penal world/underhive, give them chakra, and go full memory-mind control to get a scapegoat.
>>
>>50133868
That still leaves you without the Falls of Truth, which is what you need for the really good jinchuriki powers. You might want to use Preserve the Land from Legend of Mana to take that with you.
>>
>>50133858
>>50133831
Eh, alright then. Whatever you guys say.

Also, >>50133481.
>>
>>50133901
Oh yes, sorry. Missed that post. Sure, show me what triggers your world.
>>
>>50133901
>>50133481
Look dude. You fucked up with Yakuza. You did. You made tons of noise for the longest fucking time and posted this and that and the other, then just dropped the jump.

So my suggestion would be to make the jump and post the finished version. I know I'm not going to take your half-baked suggestions seriously anymore.
>>
>>50133927
Alright.

>>50133930
And I admit it. I fucked up. I claimed a jump when I'd barely been reading the threads for more than a few weeks.

I like to think I've matured since. I've read a lot more jumps, and listened, and I'm a lot more willing to take suggestions about what I'm doing wrong.

Anyways, here are the perks.

Experienced Veteran (400CP, Discount to Neighbor Origin): As a Neighbor, you've likely fought in and survived at least one of the many intermittent wars that ravage the Neighborhood. This has made you very experienced, and powerful. You are able to more easily spot the weaknesses in an enemies guard and make "weaknesses" in your own apparent.

Horns (600CP, Discount to Neighbor Origin): Well, arent you luck? It seems you've somehow had horns implanted into your head. Horns improve the quality and quantity of your trion, allowing you to pull off amazing attacks and use stronger triggers for longer. The horns can even grow into your brain, copying your personality and everything you learn. These horns do not affect you in any other way.
>>
>>50133897
>Implying one wants to have any sort of actual contact with the daemon.

Nothing lost there. Daemons are better just used as a battery, or having their stuff ripped from them, i mean. they are daemons...

Easier to just make a modified seal
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
Prototype Jump 030:
Drawbacks:
Perfect Fit [+600]
Origin: Hive [-300]
Perks:
Insectoid Efficiency [Free]
Convergence [-100]
True Hive Mind [-300]

Convert 300 CP [+600 PP]
Hive Bonus [+1000 PP]
Aesthetics: Alexandria's Genesis. [Free]
(Like these guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJQ_1KRIuN4)
Node Creator [Free]
Spores [-100]
Terra Infection [-200]
Alien Lifeforms [-200]
Pathogen Participation[ -400]
Biomass Accumulation [Free]
Birthday Suit [Free]
Consume + [-100]
Canon weapon [Free]
Regeneration [Free]

Spawn:
Walkers [Free]
Flyers [Free]
Evolved [-600]

Items:
Whitelight [-200]

Companions (Ranma, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Ryoga, Roselyn) (Runner) [-400]:

So, real questions here.
1. What prevents me from Consuming Companions to give them Evolved Bodies, via a Node I know I have to use, so they can benefit from slightly less than Runner powers? [Not that I need to, most of my common companions are Runners but I'd like to know how that works.]
2. Do I even have to Consume them if they just go to the Node instead? [Again I don't care one way or another I just would like a greater understanding of where I end and the Hive begins.]
3. We can't buy multiple purchases of Node Creator for Free right? [First purchase only is basically understood but I'd like REBORNAnon to note it, but that's just a personal quibble]

Plan for this Jump?
1. Thanks to Pathogen Participation I'll just eat the Whitelight
2. Start for the nearest edge of New York that faces the ocean proper. I can run on water thanks to Hamon so lets just do that for a while.
3. Spawn my ship, underwater so that Satellites nearby can't see it.
4. We're going to do some SCIENCE this decade!
>>
>>50134211
Ah, just noticed that I don't have any 'I am me' perks so I'm going to do a slight rebuild as a Runner, just exchanging Hive options with Runner equals.

Prototype Jump 030 (Redux):
Drawbacks:
Perfect Fit [+600]
Origin: Runner [-300]
Perks:
Predator [Free]
Deerish [-100]
What Makes Me Unique [-300]

Convert 300 CP [+600 PP]
Hive Bonus [+1000 PP]
Aesthetics: Alexandria's Genesis. [Free]
(Like these guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJQ_1KRIuN4) [Embed]
Node Creator [Free]
Spores [-100]
Terra Infection [-200]
Alien Lifeforms [-200]
Pathogen Participation[ -400]
Biomass Accumulation [Free]
Birthday Suit [Free]
Consume + [-100]
Canon weapon [Free]
Regeneration [Free]

Spawn:
Walkers [Free]
Flyers [Free]
Evolved [-600]

Items:
Whitelight [-200]

Companions (Ranma, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Ryoga, Roselyn) (Runner) [-400]:

Here you go.
>>
>>50133733
> I wish you would use this power more often when you write about your adventures.
I mean. I'm not really the type of person who's into becoming the next Devourlord or anything. I wasn't even really into Toriko for that matter. The only thing I hunger for is knowledge.
So it's not something I do a whole lot.

But I've gotten rid of a few trash mooks that way, when I'm really trying to sell the "I'm a monster!" bit. It's all about aesthetics, y'know? You have to project an image to people.
So maybe when I'm wandering around a bad part of town, and some low class thugs show up and start talking about how I'm in the wrong place, and waving around knives like they're hot shit... maybe I just picked one up with my hair. And then shortly afterwards, he disappeared.
Y'know, after a bunch of screaming.
Personally, I don't really get much out of it. I can't taste with my follicles or anything. But my hair always gets super shiny afterwards!

On a related note, I was a Chimera Ant in Hunter x Hunter, and I DID help mom gather DNA. But I generally stuck to, again, trash mooks and people who were fucking awful.
Of which there was no shortage. Once you get past the adventurous spirit and friendship, Hunter x Hunter's world is not actually that friendly.

But generally that's the rule, it only happens to people no one will care about.
Like unnamed raiders in Fallout.
Once you hit that level of pointlessness and malice, I kindof just stop caring.
So my hair has a lot more volume.
>>
>>50134514
>unnamed raiders in Fallout
They need one last score. They could be sitting on a throne of caps and still need one last score. It ain't about the haul, could just be scraps.

What if there was a place with all the zip of Nuka-Cola? Wouldn’t that be the cheer-cheer-cheeriest place in all the world?
>>
>>50134211
1. You mean infect, right? Nothing other than getting less power than they would if you had bought the origin, and the wait time to make them.
2. See 1.
3. First purchase is free for everyone, subsequent purchases cost pp.
>>
>>50134800
Okay cool beans REBORNanon.
>>
>>50134800
How does stored biomass work in terms of weight?
>>
>>50134848
1 pound of biomass = 16 oz of flesh.
>>
>>50133471
I don't see a reason not to, there's nothing in the jump stating that they're weaker than in canon.

On a similar note, if you got wrath as your homunculus than would you lack the usual homunculi regen like he does?
>>
>>50134868
I'm sorry for the confusion, I realize that's vaguely worded.

What I meant was, if we're 100x normal weight, are we gonna make buildings collapse if we try to climb to the roof?
>>
>>50134800
Do Evolved have to be grown in nodes or can you turn people into them?
>>
Any idea if InFamous Concrete would suppress other types of powers like it does for Conduits?
>>
>>50134942
More than likely unless you have some way to negate that.
>>50134946
Either way.
It still takes time for them to "mature", so moving them to a hive is the safest bet if you go that route.
>>
>>50134947
Jumpmaker is gone, fanwank something.
>>
>>50134978
>More than likely

Eh... I don't recall anything like that happening in canon.
>>
>>50135010
Because it's a video game.

Think of how fucking annoying it'd be if you kept trying to do that sick-ass parkour and high-flying athletics shit, only to cave in the roof of the five-storey apartment you climb trying to do so.
>>
>>50134800
Hi, I'm confused by the Whitelight Virus item. It starts off by saying the strain is "incorruptible, and can safely remove the symptoms of infected" (implying it's the original cure before it got tainted) but then it says "seems to also become sentient after infecting enough individuals" (implying it's not).

Which is it meant to be, a cure or another variant infection?
>>
>>50134999
Quicksilver isn't gone, he just doesnt post in the thread.
>>
>>50135025
Yes, and the fact that that's even available to do (ant that Mercer doesn't sink into the ground) suggests that wight doesn't work that way for biomass.

It's like one of the required secondary powers that just isn't mentioned.
>>
>>50135044
Do you honestly expect that he is going to pop into the thread and answer the question? For all intents and purposes, he is gone.
>>
>>50135068
Since you can (maybe) make yourself lighter somehow when you're using the gliding ability, maybe a lesser version keeps you from breaking everything?
>>
>>50135068
Don't Mercer and Keller have the ability to glide by altering their weight or something? That may be applicable here.
>>
>>50134978
>you have some way to negate that.
If you follow the theory that Prototype gliding is based on manipulating their mass runner's already have a way.
>>
>>50130596
Water>Earth>Fire>Air

Water is incredibly versatile
Earth is extremely powerful, kinda versatile
Fire is kinda versatile, pretty powerful
Air is kinda powerful, pretty versatile
Also mudbending is best
>>
>>50135044
And as he never interacts with the community, it's not worth it to keep discussing this. We didn't want him around, and we still don't.
>>
>>50135133
Speak for yourself. I would be exceptionally happy if he came back and made improvements and updates to Infamous, Mass Effect, and Pokemon Trainer.
>>
>>50135079
Eh, whatever Anon.

I'm going to get back to trying to figure out a 100CP perk for Neighbors.
>>
>>50135025
Actually, I think that would make for a very interesting game mechanic, but it would require more work on the dev's part, so eh.

>>50135115
Physics. Pff. Who wants THAT?
>>
>>50132568
what the fuck is this show
>>
>>50134942
It was a joke, not confusion. I was hoping to make people laugh.
>>
>>50135181
TLA's shitty kid
>>
>>50134978
>More than likely unless you have some way to negate that.
I'll just eat Heller and Mercer, then. Because they got around it.

Say, could Runners sort of 'trade' DNA tricks, do you think?
Most Runners and Evolved never get to that level of trust.
inb4 lewd suggestions

>>50135025
>It's not canon even though it's in the source material!

>>50135106
>>50135115
That… actually makes sense. I always assumed that maybe Heller and Mercer had some sort of air bladder to keep them buoyant.

>>50135199
If you've been here for more than a day, then you know that jokes and humour don't go over well.
>>
>>50135039
It was supposed to be a cure, and worked like one as well until Mercer corrupted it.
The base of the strain was the redlight virus, so it does have sentience, but you only see that after it infects enough people.
It is essentially a runner that cures infection instead of spreading it.

>>50135119
Huh, I guess that's why they don't then.
You can take it either way really.

>>50135234
That works too.
Yeah, you can. That's a little better than eating them.
>>
>>50135284
>It was supposed to be a cure, and worked like one as well until Mercer corrupted it.
>The base of the strain was the redlight virus, so it does have sentience, but you only see that after it infects enough people.
>It is essentially a runner that cures infection instead of spreading it.

So... I'm trying to figure out how it can be a runner if it cures infection... is it, like, a contact-based viral antivirus thing that gives people runner powers without making them mindless / taking over, and when enough people are contacted they all get a friendly(?) voice in their heads?

>Hi, I'm Bob, your new neighbour/tenant, I'm a friendly telepathic hive-mind virus!
>[screaming ensues]
>hey, stop panicking, I'm not in control of your body - speaking of which, being one of my hosts comes with some rather nifty features...
>[screaming continues]
>I've got to come up with a better way of saying hello.
>>
What were the rules of the writefag thing Heavens posted a while ago? The one where you write a scene from the jump you're on, and then you get more choices for your next jumps depending on how good it is?
>>
>>50135453
It is like a runner, as in it has similar powers.
So it cures infected and can change itself.
It will not infect other beings.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

Don't mind me...
>>
>>50135672
So... it basically turns Infected into non-contagious Runners who get their own(?) minds back as part of the process?

What happens if it's used on a non-infected person? Do they become a non-contagious Runner and if so do they get to keep their own mind or is it replaced by the Whitelight virus?

On a different note, Items are listed by Background, and the presence of an Undiscounted section implies those Backgrounds get discounts, but it's not explicitly stated?
>>
>>50135780
It turns infected into non-infected.
It does not grant powers to anyone.

Yup, origins get a 50% discount and the 100cp item is free.
>>
>>50135722
Consider yourself minded
>>
>>50135825
Nice. Is the ammunition (e.g. Bloodtox rounds) any particular size/caliber?

Is the Nuke a bomb or a missile? (and if the latter, does it come with any kind of launcher?)

Is the Whitelight virus in any particular quantity or container?

How much ammunition comes with the Thermobaric Rocket Launcher (or are we in an action movie with nobody keeping track)?
>>
>>50135825
How exotic can you get with upgrades to the Ronald Reagan? Can the Anti-Infested option give you weapons that fire streams of liquid nitrogen, for example?
>>
>>50135234
I was gone for like a year, albiet involuntarily.
>>
Jump 188: Fallout
>Ten of Cups (Satiety), reversed: Dissipation, debauchery, and stagnation. Taking one's good fortune for granted.
Sounds to me like we're going to Vegas!
>Age: 23
>Location: Free Choice
As I said. Vegas... among other places.
>Identity: Lone Wanderer
Well... 'lone' is kind of stretching it, but it fits. Warrior, on the other hand, would not... even if it would get me everything on the list cheaper.
>Drawbacks: Fast Metabolism (+100), Hated (+200), The Reunion (+300)
Pre-war snack foods are what I am ALL about. But no, seriously, if you have a group of people going from place to place and chaos follows in their wake, of COURSE whoever is in charge is going to go 'oh god, it's them' and try to do something about it. As far as whoever I run into because of The Reunion... well, that's a different thing to worry about, now isn't it?
>Fortune Finder (1550, Lone Wanderer)
I'm going to need somewhere to store all this stuff... maybe I should consider a part-time trading gig. Then again, I was wanting to drive around and explore all of the Vaults.
>Jury Rigging (1250)
Well, considering all the stuff that's out there in the wasteland, I'd be crazy NOT to have this.
>Cyborg (650)
The GRX implant seems not useful to have, but I don't have interest in it anyway. Other things, however...
>Physical Enhancement Implant: Luck (Free, Cyborg)
When we get to Vegas I'm getting the rest of the set here.
>Sub-Dermal Armor (550, Cyborg)
Useful, to say the very least.
>Monocyte Breeder (400, Cyborg)
This should help save on medical supplies, too. Stop the bleeding, and the rest will fix itself.
>Food Purifier (350)
Have you checked the food here with a geiger counter lately? Trust me, this is sorely needed.
>Robot Butler (300, Lone Wanderer)
Technically not so much a new companion as a reskin for the Holy Relic I got from the Halo: The Covenant jump. He goes by Steve now. And can trim a mean hedge.
>>
>>50136371
>Highwayman (200, Lone Wanderer)
You know what they say: Nothing can stop a Highwayman. Not to mention that the trunk is so big we rate it in the number of bodies we can hide there. When we get through with up-armoring it, the next time we see a pack of deathclaws they'll be roadkill.
>Pip-Boy 3000 (0)
This is going to come in handy so much, you don't even know. I'm going to be using Cheat Mode from Minecraft on this thing monthly for half a year to make sure my companions all get pristine Pip-Boys.

Ah, what a world. I'm glad I took everyone with me. There are many things I could speak of when it comes to Fallout.

I could tell you about starting out in Vegas and being stalked by Mr. House's robots for nearly a year, and having to go to the outlying settlements to trade for anything except what I couldn't find elsewhere, and dealing with odd rumors of the Enclave having secret dealings.

I could tell you about the ordeal of machining replacement parts for the Highwayman before we left - after all was said and done, it moved faster and was more efficient on fuel. We all chipped in to do the body work - now it's a four door and we added a second back seat facing toward the rear. You can fit three people per seat comfortably or five if you really wanted to squeeze people in, and it was converted into a wagon so it could have more extra space for storage Ended up adding a second rear axle, though.

I could tell you about the trip we made to Big Mountain. Dodging robots that want to remove brains is more effective when you have the combined firepower to make them think twice, though the robotic scorpions were unexpected. Ended up leaving - not much of a difference was made there, sadly, despite my best efforts. But crazy scientists don't listen to humans, especially when they haven't been properly lobotomized yet.
>>
>>50136392
I could tell you about our trip to the Four States Commonwealth, but... eh. We ran afoul of the Legion in Albuquerque, and having seen their practices we all took offense to that. The Legion's back was broken, their leadership eradicated, and in the end they splintered off into settlements and Roman-themed raiders were popular until pipe rifle designs were distributed widely and used to pretty much wipe them out by the locals.

I could tell you about our trip to the NCR, but honestly... the less said about that, the better, that was just a disaster. Or the trip east after all was said and done (because apparently Ceci got it in her head to capture Nuka-World for kayoss) where we had our dealings with the Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel while driving through Illinois.

But no.

Let me tell you about Frank Horrigan.

Horrigan was a monster of a man who was making his way east from California, and the cause of the aforementioned disaster that was our visit to the NCR. He knew that we all were smart enough that the Brotherhood of Steel would have been happy to take us on if we weren't such troublemakers, and that we had training that would rival the pre-war army's special ops. He knew entirely too much, and while we didn't see him directly for years, apparently he was the man behind the scenes pulling strings to keep us persona-non-grata in many places.

Was he a smart man? Well... not until he started eating mentats like candy. And he was durable enough to survive what happened to him at the Enclave's oil rig nearly forty years earlier, though he was never able to find the Enclave's remnants since they pulled out and went east. Troublemakers like us, though, we were a threat to the Enclave - after all, we broken the Legion, even if they were overglorified raiders, and we'd done the same to a few others. It was only a matter of time until we went far enough that we'd be a threat to the already-weakened Enclave, and that, he could not abide.
>>
>>50136404
The confrontations with him were usually not direct. Not even always violent. But he had come across many raiders in the intervening years, had whipped them into shape (for a certain definition of shape) as what he dubbed the Enclave Reserve Army, or more properly Horrigan's Hellions, though often they operated as raiders to deny the Enclave blame for their activities. We tangled with them uncomfortably often, and it was easy to tell the difference between them and the usual chem-addicted idiots looking for one last score. The problem with this, of course, is that because of Horrigan doing this and having his brain working on overdrive on Mentats... he made enough of a difference that the Enclave remnant that were left in the NCR never integrated with the NCR itself, though they did still go east. Some went to the Capital Wasteland. Most... they went to Vegas, and tried to blend in while they plotted.

The problem came to a head when Horrigan came to Vegas at last, after we'd gone through the NCR and met his Hellions on the way out. They were in proper Enclave uniform... with proper weaponry. Full-auto plasma rifles, gauss rifles and gatling lasers. We made it out, and thank goodness we up-armored the Highwayman, but it took a lot to repair it afterward. And while we were busy trying to get everything back in working order and get everyone back to health, Horrigan and the Enclave made their move.

New Vegas.

You see, with their work in the NCR, it never got quite together enough to come try for Vegas itself. And without the Legion, there was nothing to stop them but New Vegas' own. And to be fair, the New Vegas militias banded together and worked pretty well to blunt their attack, if not stop it entirely. Against just the Enclave, it would have worked, too. But with the added force of Horrigan's Hellions on the way, prospects were grim.
>>
>>50136420

And so, we all got everything together as best we could. Steve was the eye in the sky, giving us intel. The rest of us got outfitted with the best armor we had, as much ammo as we could carry, a blade, a sidearm, and a minigun apiece. And when the attack happened... we sprung our trap. A half-dozen well placed miniguns tearing into a small army had a very predictable effect: the Hellions were mowed down, and the subsequent counterattack from the Vegas militia meant the Enclave forces, who had been thrown into chaos, were eradicated almost to a man.

And then... Horrigan.

In the exchange between the six of us and him, we found that while our miniguns and sidearms did almost nothing to his armor, his gun could be damaged perfectly fine, and he didn't have anywhere to retreat. Shuttling him somewhere that mines were laid helped to rob him of his mobility, at least. And then we descended on him with the rippers.

As we carved open his armor, we had a long exchange about life, the futility of fighting fate, and the Enclave being the only hope for humanity to go back to what it was before the war. And when I pointed out all the insanity of everything from before the war... I told him that maybe the US deserved to be nuked. But going back to the same insanity that existed before the war would just result in the same results.

And then I cut off his head, burned the body, and smelted his armor into a pool of slag, because I was taking no chances with him coming back.
>>
>>50136223
9mm, its effect scales with whatever ammo it 'infects'.
>>50136285
Definitely.
>>
>>50136223
Forgot the other ones.
Missile, and whatever you'd need to launch it.
Generic vial.
It shoots 1 at a time if it's the handheld, and there's always more in the warehouse.
You're only limited by how much you can carry.
>>
>>50136817
By the way, how does Blacklight/Redlight deal with assimilating new genetics/powers? The virus table mentions that consuming someone gives a minor increase to your abilities, but how does that work with something entirely new?
>>
Are there any perks that let me turn biological things into mechanical, or vice versa?
>>
If KotorAnon is about, could you recompile the Halo jump PDF so it doesn't try to print itself every time it's opened on PC?
>>
>>50137133
In Hive Queen.
>>
>>50137133
Make them out of stone materials and then try stone to flesh.
100% no way that will go wrong.
>>
>>50137133
I think GI Joe has one
>>
>>50137199
I like the way you think.
>>
>>50133689
>Early on it is implied by Greed and later confirmed by Pride himself that his black multi-eyed ooze and his shadows are in fact his actual form, while the childlike body being a simple "container" for him to move around in
does this mean that my physical perks will apply to my shadow constructs?
>>
>>50137166
>>50137199
>>50137204
Thanks Anons.

In a completely unrelated matter, I've been trying to come up with a 100CP perks for the Neighbor Origin for World Trigger for a while now, and completely failed.

Anyone got some advice or ideas?
>>
Magic vs Superpowers, which do you prefer?
>>
>>50137278
Super Powers
>>
>>50137278
Superpowers for stats and personal buffs, magic for everything else.
>>
>>50137278
Magic is more easily quantified and flexible, but superpowers are much easier to play with and don't usually run out of juice.
Personally I prefer Magic because I don't need specialized perks to get what I want and because I can actually know what I'm doing and even teach it depending on the magic system.
>>
>>50132268
>Incoming self-indulgent ramble

Well, there was raising spiderdotter Jess I hatched in Billy and Mandy. And I was godmother to Talyn, once E and I explained the concept to Moya.

But holy fuck, my droids.

Started with the many B-1 Battle Droids I liberated from their CIS Bourgeoisie exploiters. Upgraded them, especially the three MTT command crews, and never wiped their memories.

Thanks, KOTOR, for giving me nine unintended Companions.

Many upgrades, rebuilds, and existential crises later, they seem to think "Captain" and "Father" are synonyms. There was a point where someone who was thoroughly spanked for it changed their default order confirmation vocalization from "Aye, sah!" to "Yes, Mommy." E kept giving me funny looks whenever they said that around her.

Then there were the Adders. They were basically a bunch of Mk2 Vipers I gutted the cockpits out of and crammed in Tachikoma sensors and personality bases on isolinear computers. Just picture Vipers with a Tachikoma eye coming out of the canopy fore, port, and starboard. They got about as rambunctious as you'd expect fighter planes with childish personalities to get.

They didn't come with me when we left BSG.

>>50137278
A hearty mixture of both.
>>
File: Halo JumpChain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Halo JumpChain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50137160
Quicksilver did the image work for the Halo jump and I don't have any of his files. Also the text document I have is a bit out of date and I can't update it right now. Sorry.

Check to see if this version works.
>>
Where did you spend most of your time in the Sitcom jump?
>>
>>50137336
On the couch
>>
>>50137278
Usually superpowers, particularly God Tiers, since they're harder to counter and require less focus.
>>
>>50137276
Maybe something that makes people accept weird characteristics (like white hair and red eyes) as completely normal?
>>
In Creepy Pasta can Sanity Damage be countered with the old mirror trick?
>>
>>50137354
Aren't Classpects more akin to magic, though?
>>
>>50137402
I always thought they were divine powers. Hence, God Tier.
>>
>>50137361
Not everyone is likes mind-rape, anon.
>>
>>50137361
...Do all Neighbors have White hair and red eyes? I thought that was just something Yuma specifically had because of the way he is.
>>
>>50137278
I try to find a balance, though I prefer super powers more. I've also found a way to make them interchangeable, Magitek Mastery from FF6, Crimson Saint from Demonking, Amazo Backup Memory/Starro notes from Young Justice and Cybernetics from Alpha Centauri.

>Magic to Tech and vice versa
>Powers to Tech, and thus cycles back into magic
>Tech that can have magic is also guarenteed
>cybernetics to assure this can all be incorporated into just about anyone

Hell, throw in the Hivequeen perk and or GI Joe perk to finish the transcendency and make it so everything can become an organ.
>>
>>50137402
Eh, actual magic in Sburb/Homestuck seems to be distinct from Classpects (though Classpects can help with magic).
>>
Jump 189: Fallout 4
>Five of Cups (Disappointment), reversed: Realizing the value of what you still have. Dissatisfaction gives way to a new hope and understanding.
>Age: 34
>Location: Sanctuary Hills
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: All Roads (0), Medicine Resistant (+200), Weakened (+300)
So... other than stimpacks and chems being a very bad idea, it's business as usual for how I was playing it. This isn't a setting where I need to pull out a fuckhuge beam of doom from my ass, after all.
>Crafter (Free, Drop-In)
Just like Jury Rigging - with all the stuff there is in this world, having such skills would be invaluable.
>Chemist (1400)
Hey, just because I can't use them doesn't mean someone else can't. Medicine and chems have to come from somewhere besides scavengers.
>Scrapper (1250, Drop-In)
Disassemble all the things, and build them back into different things!
>SCIENCE! (650)
OH MY, YES. At last, I can make new fusion cores! And SO many other things. Actually, I wonder if I can build something that cleans up radiation and uses it to produce power? After all, there's power armor that did that... well, probably not, unless I dedicate my entire stay to it.
>Lead Belly (550)
At least I can tolerate all the terrible food that exists.
>Rad Resistant (350)
And this makes my stay in the Commonwealth MUCH easier, because those storms are pretty horrifying.
>Legendary (x6) (0)
I don't think I really need to buy this for Steve since he's already a Mister Handy, but as far as everyone else... why not have them fit in? Gaia, Breach, Ceci, Haruka, and the clones (Carbon, as in carbon copy, and Imaginos).
>>
>>50137466
My time in the Commonwealth was a lot more tame than it was out west. We'd driven up through the wasteland and settled in Sanctuary (Steve and Codsworth apparently found some common ground, and Codsworth was fine with us staying so long as we did not make too much of a mess) at the end of the previous jump. So this jump starts a year after that - we've been there a year, Sanctuary is... well, I wouldn't say it's built up, but it doesn't look as rough as it did before considering that the intact houses are in use (aside from Nate and Nora's house). Thanks to a conversation with Codsworth while we were working to patch up one of the houses, we decided to go investigate Vault 111 right after this jump started.

I did go against the grain here, though, and used up all of the (very much limited) magical power I could summon in this jump to resurrect Nora in the vault, rather than having weak supernatural power throughout. After that was done we pulled both Nate and Nora out together, and explained it away as her being put back on ice after the shock of the gunshot wound left her unconscious - since they sealed her back up right away, she survived and healed while her bloodflow was minimized... the bullet bounced off a rib after penetrating, missed all of her vital organs, and was embedded in the seat of the cryo pod.

Because fuck you, Bethesda, I'm giving them as happy an ending as they can get here.

In any event... I pointed out how long they were in cryo, that their son could be any number of years old by now because there was absolutely no way to tell and the Vault-Tec systems said nothing, and... yeah. They weren't happy with me, but better a harsh truth than a comforting lie.
>>
>>50137484
We told them what had happened in the intervening two centuries. And then... training and outfitting. Because I'm not going to leave them in the wasteland to their own devices, but with the Minutemen still being a thing at this point, no one had to worry about another settlement needing anyone's help if they went out to the Commonwealth. They both took to it like ducks to water, though I was rather surprised at Nora's aptitude toward combat. Still, they both covered each others' weaknesses while overlapping where it was important, and when we left Sanctuary we made sure that the two of them would be able to survive in the wasteland. And both got shiny new Pip-Boys, of course, with... a few upgrades that we built in. Like two way radios, because there would be times that the two of them wouldn't be together.

Anyway.

From there... well, Nuka-World, pretty much. It turns out that starting a year early we got there before the three unified raider groups did. Not long before, but long enough that we unpacked and got situated and had started clearing out the various parks for fun's sake. And repairing the Galaxy Zone, because you don't scavenge parts unless you know what those parts are you idiot scavvers.

The raiders, when they showed up, got the same welcome that we gave to Horrigan's Hellions. Wiped out to a man. Granted, we chewed through all of our remaining minigun ammo doing it, but it worked and the traders at Nuka-World loved us for it. Nuka-World ended up becoming a trader's paradise over the course of the next couple years. The park was cleaned up and eventually turned into a small city in its own right, and started bottling Nuka-Cola and making food again. Fresh, safe, radiation-free drinks and food. Something you couldn't get anywhere else.
>>
>>50137503

During that time, we were surprised to find Nate and Nora showing up and explaining what had happened while we were gone. Minutemen fell apart, Gunners running amok and provoking other local raiders into being idiots... then the fun of super mutants running around. We nodded, told them that if they want to run with us we'd make some excursions and see what we could do.

Everyone packed into the Highwayman, we drove around the Commonwealth for a week, and culled the raiders that were running around making life miserable for everyone else. At the end of that week, we celebrated, then went on to the planned activities for week two: eradicating the Gunners, rooting them out of the vaults and buildings they occupied. And at the end of that we got roped into going to the Castle and giving the new Minutemen a crash course in operating as a cohesive military unit.

While we were there, Preston started saying something about a settlement needing our help. I pointed to the yard where there were dozens of Minutemen. When he kept trying to say that they need our help, I broke his nose and told him that maybe he should have done it himself. Nate and Nora approved. Goddamned Preston Garvey.

Pretty much, though... the end game of the whole scenario was Nuka-World being a trading city, Vault 88 being opened as a safe haven for anyone in the Commonwealth willing to work and being run by Nate and Nora after they resigned from the Minutemen, the Minutemen self-destructing under Garvey and its remnants restructuring themselves under the Brotherhood of Steel as a detatched ground unit, and the Brotherhood taking on the larger Commonwealth as a protectorate.

Oh, and Nora put a bullet through her son's head just like she did to Kellogg, in the end. That woman is scary. Last I heard at the end of the jump, she and Nate had two children with another on the way.
>>
>>50137445
Not suggesting that, just a general 'anime traits are normal' nudge.
>>
>>50137466
>No curie
There's my disappointment right there.
>>
>>50137325
Thankyou, that fixed it!
>>
>>50137545
I ah, don't feel exactly comfortable adding that Anon. Like, the only person I'm aware of with white hair and red eyes is Yuma, and that's because of his unique circumstances.
>>
>>50137570
Curie and Codsworth went full synth together and never looked back, actually. They were quite smitten.
>>
>>50137516
>Last I heard at the end of the jump, she and Nate had two children with another on the way.
I don't care who you are, that's comfy right there.
>>
>>50137375
You mean being driven crazy by your own appearance? No.
>>
>>50137602
No problem, was just the first thing that came to mind.
>>
How strong is a Bloodthirster, specifically the one from LoT's Deadlight Broken path? I kind of want to use that one Godzilla perk to eat him and gain his power in preparation for being a Daemon Prince of Khorne in Black Crusade. Speaking of, Khorne wouldn't mind that would he? I mean, I was already strong enough to beat him into submission, and then I ate him, that fits the survival of the fittest thing he has, right?
>>
>>50137516
This would have been a sooooo much better ending to F4....

And yes fuck you bethestha.
>>
>>50137675
Khorne is kind of hypocritical and arbritary in his distinction of strength. And Bloodthirsters are roughly at the level of destroying buildings with their attacks. I think they might be faster than Astartes?

Basically, if you are city-busting and hyper-sonic, you'll crush it like an insect. Otherwise you might have to use out of context stuff.
>>
>>50137694
That's why I treated the drawback as stopping my supernatural power from replenishing rather than letting it be a trickle. I could either do one important thing or have weak powers at my disposal throughout. Which choice was right was clear to me.

Also, I don't give a fuck who Father was, he's responsible for untold suffering and deserves to be put down.
>>
>>50137325
Hmm. What would be good perks to give a Dumb AI companion (in jumps that give imported companions CP), particularly anything that can overcome the inability of normal Dumb AI to learn outside their set range of programming?
>>
File: LandRaiderRedeemer.jpg (45KB, 766x462px) Image search: [Google]
LandRaiderRedeemer.jpg
45KB, 766x462px
>>50137769
>needs to be put down
even the most evil souls can be redeemed, especially a child that went without parents.
>>
>>50137817
That's a nice tractor.
>>
>>50137801
go to girl genius and give the AI a strong spark
>>
>>50137516
Please say you ignored The Eastern Brotherhoods sudden Bethesda-induced turn towards the dark and stupidity.

>>50137660
Any other setting and it would have been a good idea Anon.
>>
>>50137757
Oh. I thought they'd be a little more impressive then that. Wait, how is Khorne hypocritical/arbitrary? Is it because he got pissed when that one Bloodthirser made a chink in his armor?
>>
>>50137769
I have yet to jump into any fallout so maybe i'd do something familiar.

And yes Shawn is a massive Dick. Well. He released his parent in the first place. And somehow that is more of a dick move than letting them sleep for all eternity.
>>
>>50137839
Well depending on how said parent is played see Captain Richard Ravager III it could be a horrible dick move.
>>
>>50137833
Uh, I should clarify that by "good" perks I did not mean "oh god I'd rather be facing Skynet" perks.
>>
>>50137817
An old man who created and released super mutants into the wild as a side effect of trying to cure his cancer is not a man who is going to be redeemed, you realize. Not to mention what is even the point of replacing human beings with synths?!

>>50137837
Yes. Yes I did. Because it's out of character for them and there's no point to that.
>>
>>50137838
More like his notion of strength is hypocritical. High Str? Stronk. High Dex? Stronk. High Int? Stronk. High Mag? Get the fuck out cheater.

Especially stupid since Khorne is literally just an overblown sentient warpstorm. He has no right to look down on people who use the warp to kill others.
>>
>>50137951
>>50137837
Well the Brotherhood changing attitudes is entirely because of them catching flack from all the fans for making Lyons and crew act differently from the previous games.
>>
>>50137971
I don't know, that seems fairly reasonable. So long as you use your own abilities, he's fine with you. I can live with that.
>>
>>50137951
>Yes. Yes I did. Because it's out of character for them and there's no point to that.
Yeah. Fucking Bethesda and their need to keep the status quo.
>>
>>50137951
Imagine having sleeper agents at high ranks in every important organization and a ton of them scattered around on the ground.

I mean, I don't think thr plan is really worth all the effort they put into it, but I can see the theoretical reasoning that's there.

>>50137971
He's like a Nord.
>Shouting magic is fucking A
>Mages fucking suck, though
>>
>>50138039
>He's like a Nord.
That's only the dumb modern Nords, though. Those bamfs up in Sovngarde know the truth.
>>
I hust realized I wrote Bethesda wrong.

Joly smokes.
>>
Fuck, I can't decide between Tamaranean and Half-Demon. Raven has much better powers over all, but that FTL vacuum flight is extremely tempting.
>>
>>50138060
Clever Craft for lyf
>>
>>50137122
It will give you the base form of that power.
>>50137325
What changed?
>>
>>50138060
Modern Nords are mostly retarded because of the Greybeards frankly.

>>50138090
What is?
>>
>>50138071
Tamtam. Nobody goes Tamtam these days.
>>
>>50138071
Just take a DNA sample from Starfire, she probably won't stop you if you say it's what friends do on Earth. Then you can morph/mad science your way to the goods.
>>
>>50138092
>It will give you the base form of that power.
What does that mean, though? Doesn't it explicitly say you won't get Kryptonian stats if consumed?
>>
>>50138116
Can Starfire fly FTL in canon?
>>
>>50137801
Chrono Trigger
>How Human You've Become (200 CP, Discount Robot): A lot of robots don't see the point of humanity, or biology in general. Me? I think they've got some pretty useful qualities. If you've recognized that as well, I can teach you how to hold onto them. You'll have all the benefits of being a biological lifeform, including benefit from healing magic and potions, no matter what your form. You'll also have the ability to learn and innovate, and will retain your entire emotional spectrum, including the inner strength that'll let you pull off miracles. One last thing. Remember how I said robots couldn't use magic? Yeah, if you want, you can swap out the Metal power for the Element of your choice.

>>50138092
Nothing, I'm just posting it here because the version on the drive is messed up.
>>
>>50138071
Tamaranean is fun. Especially considering that Starfire will latch onto you immediately due to being the only one of her species in a tri-galactic area. Minus her sister of course.
>>
>>50138102
>Modern Nords are mostly retarded because of the Greybeards frankly.
Eh. That's debatable. They play a big role, sure, but they're dumb for plenty of other reasons, too.

>What is?
It's what Tsun calls magic if you claim passage to Sovngarde by right of knowledge.

>>50138140
Pretty sure she does fly between planets in a reasonable amount of time.
>>
>>50138145
Don't cuck Robin, anon. Waifu Backfire instead.
>>
>>50138140
I think she flies off to some remote region of space by herself when she goes through alien puberty. Not sure how far or fast she was going though.
>>
>>50138166
Don't cuck Glgrdsklechhh, anon. What'd he ever do to you?
>>
>>50138140
Starfire flew to several alien planets in the span of a couple days at most and her sister says she dodged a blackhole on one occasion. So yes, they can fly faster than light in space, but it's never really explored and mostly just used for comedy or convenience.
>>
>>50138125
You'd get their powers, but in a minor way.
Like a Half-Kryptonian or something.
You could get the full potential if your body is old enough (more time=more refined).
>>
File: image.jpg (565KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565KB, 1280x853px
>>50138166
>waifu Backfire
Gladly.
Mmf, dem curves
>>
>>50138166
Who's cucking who? Not everything has to be about waifus anon. Why not be besties?
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>50138071
>no one loves best girl
i see where all your loyalties lie now...
suddenly it all makes sense
>>
>>50138195
Are Tamaranean/Cambion Physiology powers only accessible in their respective alt-forms?
>>
>>50138190
What?
>>
>>50138214
No one's arguing against Raven being best girl, anon.
>>
>>50138214
Starfire is just so... high energy. She's a great girl, but you have to have the right personality to mesh with her.
>>
File: Glgrdsklechhh.jpg (10KB, 412x328px) Image search: [Google]
Glgrdsklechhh.jpg
10KB, 412x328px
>>50138247
Blackfire's fiance.
>>
>>50138100
... this is pretty amazing. Thanks!
>>
>>50138199
Half Kryptonians technically have full Kryptonian powers plus extreme psychic abilities when matured.
>>
File: Fanwank.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fanwank.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>50138241
<

>>50138247
A big slimy tentacle alien that Blackfire tried to force Starfire into marrying but instead Blackfire had to marry him.
>>
>>50138271
Psionics? From what?
>>
File: OH MY GOD!.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD!.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>50138214
There are people who don't think Raven is Best Girl?
>>
>>50138255
>>50138319
Pretty sure that anon's saying that y'all prefer Raven to Starfire.
>>
>>50138143
Thanks!
>>
>>50138282
Not that anon, but is that really a wank-worthy question? It's either like how YJ handles martians, or it isn't.
>>
File: nuivKGE.png (3MB, 1000x1548px) Image search: [Google]
nuivKGE.png
3MB, 1000x1548px
>>50138298
No idea. Superboy used his to blow a hole to the core of the earth, though.
>>
>>50138022
I thought pysker ability was your own ability. To the point that the imperium literally devised their own system for the vary level of power people have in it. This whole 'warp energy isn't your own ability lol' when warp energy is literally produced by human souls sounds like a bunch of garbage from Khorne apologists. Are you a Khorne worshipper?
>>
>>50138214
It's the oldest waifu debate, anon.
Which is better, deredere or kuudere?
>>
>>50138350
My response fits either way Jane
>>
File: I want to ____ that bunny.png (2MB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I want to ____ that bunny.png
2MB, 1000x1080px
>>50138417
Whichever one this is
>>
>>50138423
a very appropriate response, yes.

>>50138417
Every dere.

Lesbian Harem Variety Pack is yay.
>>
>>50138407
Not that anon, but don't all Kryptonians technically have psionic powers under yellow and blue stars? Don't all their powers stem from that?

I always thought it was just that they subconsciously limit themselves for some reason.
>>
>>50138271
>>50138407
Isn't Superboy's strength canonically based in tactile telekinesis? Whereas that's not necessarily the case for Superman?
>>
>>50138467
His TK manifested first but he gains the ability to metabolize sunlight for normal Kryptonian powers as he ages.
>>
>>50138467
>>50138407
>>50138485
Does this maybe imply it comes from DC human DNA somehow?
>>
>>50138439
I don't think she has a dere since she never actually started coming onto Nick.
>>
>>50135644
Just got off from Arma ZEUSing.

Basically, you write up to five complete scenes involving notable occurrences in your chain. For each scene you write, you get another roll on the rollfag chart. You roll that number of times to see what jumps you get, then you cherry-pick from that list.
>>
So, how many jumps are there in which picking up historical figures as companions is an option?

I want to waifu Jeanne D'arc. All of her.
>>
>>50138071
You can get the same flight thing in Narnia I believe with the Starborn option.

Has the same basic description (i.e. faster in a vacuum).
>>
>>50138593
Girls und Panzer lets you grab military leaders if I recall correctly.
>>
>>50128403
Its usually known shows... mostly because I know the metaphysics/science of that jump and clicking on everyone would be tedious.

But occasionally I find a power that is a diamond in the rough, then opt into that Jump for a build.
>>
>>50138190
Maybe its because their kids eat his waifu?
>>
>>50138593
Creepypasta lets you pick up the 45th president of the United States
>>
>>50138593
You could rescue Joan of Arc in the Generic Children's Television jump with the Happy History drawback. She was going to die anyway, so removing her from history via saving her from her fate and then having her join your show/become a companion shouldn't be that much of a divergence in history if saving her and having her end the Hundred Year War earlier isn't.
>>
>>50138717
Since when was Jeanne D'arc the 45'th PotUS?

Actually, I want to see if I can figure out a way for that to happen.
>>
>>50138593
Get the one from Madoka via time shenanigans and stasis pods.

Alternatively grab her through one of the Fate jumps as your servant.
You can even do it twice if you really want to.
>>
>>50138262
bowl of green penis-buttholes...
>>50138214
>>50138166
I wanna say Raven is tied with Blackfire, as Raven is the symbolic embodiment of the Pride and Blackfire is already a baddee... but 'darksided' Raven would win the waifu race.
>>50138190
You had to google that, didn't you?
>>
>>50138766
>'darksided' Raven would win the waifu race.
That's in the comics. She mindrapes, manipulates, and rapes all her teammates.
>>
>>50138759
But since Ruler and the Ruler class skill is off limits, can't you not get her?

At least, not as a Ruler, which is the only version of her(other than avenger) that we have?
>>
>>50138791
I thought you could summon canon servants in different classes if you wanted too.
I'll admit that I haven't looked at the supplement too closely, so if you can't that's a real bummer.
>>
>>50138791
Just summon her as a Saber. You won't get her Ruler stuff but you still get the person.
>>
>>50138791
She still qualifies as a Saber.
>>
>>50138787
Comics TT is collectively a shit
>>
>>50138817
>>50138821
>Fights with a spear
>Saber
Really? I mean, I'm not saying no, but shouldn't she be Lancer or something?
>>
>>50138821
Did she ever actually use a sword?
>>
>>50138851
Wasn't there some big spiel about her getting a holy sword or something from some church? I admit this might just be me misremembering something from Age of Empires.
>>
>>50138634
Unless the jump maker was even more retarded than I remember, no. The closest thing you would get would be the four chuunis who idolize particular historical figures (Specifically Erwin Rommel, Caesar and a couple of Japanese randoms.)
>>
>>50138842
Its a flagpole though
>>
>>50138900
I havent played FGO since they broke emulators, but she still hits people with it, and a flagpole is closer to a lance than to a sword.
>>
>>50138842
She has a sword. Did you even read about her at all? It's one of her NPs.
>>
>>50138899
>Unless the jump maker was even more retarded than I remember, no.

All I'm gonna say is this, anon:

EGSDT: [0] Every Good School Deserves Tankers... And as such, you can Import, free
of charge, up to 32 of your companions. However, any you import using this option
are, for the duration of this jump, transformed into human school girls, locked into that
form, and cannot use any out of jump abilities... they each gain Basic Tankery, one
specialization, and 200 CP to spend on perks, gear, or canon companions (which
become their companions and they may chose to add them to their own squads). If
you don’t have enough companions (or don’t want to import some of those you have),
you may make up the difference by importing schoolgirl versions of historical or
fictional commanders, warriors, or leaders to join your cause.... With the notable
exceptions of Julius Caesar, Erwin Rommel, Sanada Yukimura, or Narasaki Ryō. Note
that companions that don’t import via this method are not powered down, but the
companion limit for this jump is 32 individuals, not 32 companion slots.
>>
>>50138958
>>50138900
>>50138842
Ah, you're all filthy GO secondaries. Or is it tertiaries now? She has a sword in Apocrypha, her first and main appearance in the series.
>>
>>50138899
Wait, no. I just checked and I was wrong.

That's double plus retarded.
>>
>>50138982
Ah, I see. Sadly, I've never read Apocrypha.
>>
>>50138899
From EGSDT
>If you don’t have enough companions (or don’t want to import some of those you have), you may make up the difference by importing schoolgirl versions of historical or fictional commanders, warriors, or leaders to join your cause.... With the notable exceptions of Julius Caesar, Erwin Rommel, Sanada Yukimura, or Narasaki Ryō.

Could Import Jeanne, then bring her along.

>>50138976
Ah, ya beat me to it.
>>
>>50138439
That bunny turned way too many jumpers into furries.
>>
File: 4 specialities.jpg (562KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
4 specialities.jpg
562KB, 1200x1553px
Tell me, does this look okay, visually speaking, or is it too noisy of an image? The background in particular- does it interfere with the rest of it?
>>
>>50139161
I think you should make the backgrounds behind the text more opaque. Otherwise it's fine, but the backgrounds behind the text specifically interferes with the ability to read it.
>>
>>50139161
The background overlaps with the text and makes it hard to read.
I'd recommend making the red blue and yellow a lot more opaque.
Especially the red since the white text blends in with the white background the most there.
>>
>>50139183
>>50139201
Gotcha. Will have another version of that soon
>>
File: 4 specialities.jpg (579KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
4 specialities.jpg
579KB, 1200x1553px
>>50139211
Here it is - better?
>>
>>50139118
That bunny turned many people into furries
>>
>>50139227
Much easier to read.
>>
>>50139227
Looks pretty good. Background image reminds me of the older/original movie covers. White text was a good choice and there's a good level of opacity for the division colors.

>>50138439
>>50139118
>>50139242
Reminds me, need to build for that one.
>>
Tell me your awkward conversations with companions.

I had one with Sir Alonne about our party.
>My lord, I'm not sure how to tell you this so I'll say it in terms you'd understand. You need to turn off your swag.
>My what?
>Your swag, turn it off please. There is a severe skewed of ratio between males and females.
>Wait, what's wrong with that?
>It is very hard threatening your foes into submission while their eyes are focused elsewhere.
>It's not all ske-
>Even the dog is female, my lord. I understand that you have an appreciation for cute things but I would appreciate it if we got some more guys.
>...
>Sorry, but you still need to turn off your swag.
I don't even have harem perks but somehow most of my companions are female.
>>
>>50138405
To be honest, I don't really care. I've gone back and forth on the issue before, and while I typically learn towards, "You have to be in the alt.form to use the powers." I'm not gonna throw a fit if you decide differently.
>>
>>50139510
I don't see why it's a big deal, anyway. Is there anyone who doesn't pick up Final Form?
>>
>>50139545
Not that anon, but it seems less innate. It's like summoning power from an outside entity.
>>
>>50139545
Because it makes every perk a magical girl transformation or a DMC sword-style.

And that's terrible.
>>
what are some jumps i can meet some digital life and get some merchant skills?
>>
File: 5 perks in progress.jpg (520KB, 1200x1552px) Image search: [Google]
5 perks in progress.jpg
520KB, 1200x1552px
Is this font size readable, or should I try and split this up across multiple pages?
>>
The other two perks for the Neighbor origin.

Weapon Expertise(100CP, Free: Origin): As a neighbor, you've fought with many weapons before and will fight with many weapons after. You are experienced enough to use any weapon you've wielded for more than a month with proficiency. You are able to use any strange powers and abilities you know they might wield at the same proficiency.

Noble Nepotism(200CP, Discount to Origin): Some countries' armies consist of nobles from said country and trion soldiers under their control. Unfortunately, these nobles can come from different rivaling houses. You are able to ensure no disputes related to these quarrels, though entirely seperate arguments can happen, take place between soldiers under your command, and gain a small boost to your ability to lead.
>>
>>50139771
Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>50139796
Probably a good idea to spread it out a bit.
>>
>>50139686
Aren't they MORE like a Style or a Magical Girl transformation if you hwge to change to a specific form to access them?
>>
>>50139796
I think it might need to be bigger.
>>
>>50139625
Well then you shouldn't need the form to access it.
>>
If we had more then one Parasyte, would the effects of the Hybrid perk be improved? What if we just had each parasyte work towards the same sort of effect without the perk? How good would having 5 Parasytes like this be?
>>
I have a very vauge memory of this, but aren't servants in fate actually a special kind of homunculus(class container, I think?) being possessed by the heroic spirit?

Could I pick up a ghost from shaman king, and then steal one of these bodies to make my own servants?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
Ultimate Spiderman Jump 031:
Drawbacks:
Secret Identity Problems [+100]
He’s a Menace [+100]
Great Responsibility [+200]
Spider-Verse Troubles [+400]
Backgrounds: Sinister Six [-100]
Perks:
Master Manipulator [Free]
Gadgeteering [-200]
I Am a Genius! [-100]
Symbiology [-300]

Items:
Armored Costume [-50]
Beetle Armor [-400]
ESP-box robot body and hydra files [-300]

Superpowers [400]:
Symbiote Perfect Host [-300]
Goblinoid [-150]

Symbiote Builder: [I'm going to treating this as an Alt-Form.]
Super Suit (Velvet Coat) [-50]
Super Suit (Symbiote) [-100]
Web Shooter [-50]
Technology Assimilation & Morphing [-400]

Beetle Armor and ESP-box Robot Body are pixelized before I provide some copies and have my Symbiote assimilate the copies. Next on the list of things to do is to pull some quackery so that I can get out of... The wall of nearby building just vanishes outright as Ranma walks through it, as fast as the stones fall the wall is remade behind him via teleportation and I'm too busy jamming his attempts to teleport a liqud out of his bandoleer into my blood to do anything other than backpedal and yelp.
"Howdy little bro!" His suit looked awesome, I do have to note. "Looks like you're a villian this go around." His smile was much too wide for my comfort. "Guess I'll be nemesis," oh boy this was going to be a thing, "gotta make good on that Sibling Rivalry we've got going."
"I'll just warn you..." I held off meaningfully and Ranma caught on quick.
"Qīnglóng," he answered with a smile and I got the hint, "Azure is more my color than yours."
"True, Vermilion suits me just fine," I shifted into my newest suit, "Qīnglóng I don't stand alone anymore."
"Oi that's a neat suit," my brother said cockily before he lifted his hand up in a signal, "but I managed to met with some folk as well."
"Hi!" Peter Parker said with far too much cheer as he landed next to my brother.
"Spiderman," I said, "great."
>>
>>50140020
They're not really physical bodies you can steal. You might want to go have a read of the wiki page on servants, I think it goes more into it.
>>
File: sym.jpg (107KB, 550x835px) Image search: [Google]
sym.jpg
107KB, 550x835px
Could a Symbiote from Marvel be counted as "infectious" for the purposes of Prototype's What Makes Me Unique?
>>
>>50139975
Also, could we buy Superior Specimen as a non parasyte and have it just apply to our own body, making us fitter?
>>
>>50139402
>Master.
>Yeah, Chartoo...Chartruth...Chartreuse. Yeshartreuse?
>How many alcoholic beverages have you consumed, Master?
>...Jusht one...
>Master, that is the sake jug you purchased in the Okami Jump. It does not empty.
>..........sho?
>You have a problem, Master.

>[curious leviathan noises]
>I'm honestly not sure, Talyn. That's probably something you should ask your mother.
>[frustrated leviathan noises]
>I dunno when "old enough" is for you.
>[accusatory leviathan noises]
>My personal life isn't part of this.
>[whiny leviathan noises]
>I'm gonna tell Moya what you said.

Jess, when she was about six.
>Daddy? Why does everybody else have only two legs and no silk?

>>50139545
What Jump is that from?

>>50139796
The text is a bit compressed. Might should break it into two pages.
>>
>>50139161
>>50139227
>>50139796
Is this for a J.J. Abrams Star Trek jump?
>>
>>50140071
>What Jump is that from?
SAO
>>
File: 5 perks in progress.jpg (578KB, 1200x1552px) Image search: [Google]
5 perks in progress.jpg
578KB, 1200x1552px
>>50140071
>Might should break it into two pages.

Yeah, I've separated the origin perks and the speciality perks.

Another WiP of that page:

>>50140076
Yup.
>>
>>50140030
Oh... I just kinda figured they were those statue things on the card art, and were buried underneath fyuuki when not in use.

Thats disappointing.

The wiki says that the class container is one of two things holding them in the current age (the other being the master), but as is standard for nasu, is vague and unhelpful.
>>
>>50140123
A lot easier to read there.
On Highly Anticipative, it looks like the text is slightly overlapping the left side of its border. Very minor note.
>>
>>50140221
Noticed and corrected that. Will have the final version of that page done soon, but then I'm turning in.
>>
>>50140159
Wouldn't help you much anyway even if they were, given the containers actually heavily nerf the spirits being summoned into them and if they give skills or abilities the spirit didn't have originally, it's always very weak skills or abilities.
>>
>>50140271
Even a low tier servant is quite strong compared to a good portion of the setting. Still, maybe if I reversed the order - stole a container, and then imported it as my medium in shaman king, I could fanwank the result as a 'proper' servant, not just a baseline one.
>>
File: 5 perks.jpg (680KB, 1200x1552px) Image search: [Google]
5 perks.jpg
680KB, 1200x1552px
>>50140227
As promised. Not that anyone wants this jump, anywho
>>
>>50140418
If you could steal the containers. Which I don't think you can steal say, the fact that a ghost is dead or something. And even then, it's not like you'd get much. The containers are just frameworks. They've got some rules on what sort of heroic spirit fits in what container, one or two E or D rank class skills inherent to the container and that's it. Everything else is provided by the heroic spirit summoned into that container.
>>
>>50140497
I want this Jump, Anon.
And not just because my spirit animal is a magpie.

Appearance-wise, it looks good. Go rest.
>>
>>50140497
How are you planning to nerf time travel and black-hole bombs?
>>
>>50140577
1st one should be obvious. If you attempt, whether successfully or not, to use the red matter to travel through time, chain ends.

Second one shouldn't need a nerf.
>>
Cluster Truck jump when.
>>
>>50140601
>If you attempt successfully or not, to travel through time, chain ends.

Not that anon, but uh...

You serious?
>>
>>50140608
>Jump

No.

Cluster Truck is the only IP that deserves the title of Gauntlet. You either earn your way into Valhalla riding upon the backs of manic, suicidal truck-drivers while leaping from one to the next, or you get the hell out.
>>
>>50140608
It's funny, I was just thinking about making this a few days ago.

>>50140614
It's something that a lot of jumpmakers have treated as taboo, and for good reason. Might just make it so it works that way only post-jump.

Alternatively, I could say nothing, and let wank rule.
>>
>>50140497
One last note before going to bed myself.

In Love 'em and Leave 'em, it should read "species" where it says "epecies"
>>
>>50140601
>Second one shouldn't need a nerf.
Really.

It's something that can bust planets with only a few grams worth of material... And it doesn't need a nerf?
>>
>>50140644
It also needs you to drill to the core of a planet, and there are settings with worse.
>>
>>50140627
It's really just:

>successfully or not
and
>chain ends.

Why not just... not allow it to time-travel until post-spark?
>>
>>50140674
That could work.
>>
>>50140497
I kinda want it so I can go around saying hi to folks and point out stupid shit.
Like how if you just save certain settings, specific to each person on a Transporter you can make what amounts to a fountain of youth.
Also the white token alien chick from three is neat.
Doesn't look like we'll be able to get Khan's blood but I may be wrong. I'd love to compare it to the Captain America Super Soldier Formula just for fun.

>>50140577
>>50140601
Isn't all the J.J. Abrams Time Travel branching paths sort of stuff, how useful is that?
Red Matter is bull shit. Black Hole Bombs might be a big fucking thing though, though I think they only ever make a planet implode fairly slowly and don't you need a black hole to use the time travel stuff?.
>>
>>50140627
>It's something that a lot of jumpmakers have treated as taboo, and for good reason. Might just make it so it works that way only post-jump.
>Alternatively, I could say nothing, and let wank rule.

Not that anon, but it honestly doesn't matter either way.
If you do nerf it, people will bitch, some of them forever, while others will simply ignore it and do what they feel like.

If you don't nerf it, people will bitch, some of them forever, while others will simply ignore it and do what they feel like.

People will screech and shit on each other either way.
It is the way of our people.
>>
>>50140644
Seems like a strange thing to ban though. It's like saying a tech jumper is unable to make antimatter because it's too powerful.
>>
>>50140681
>Doesn't look like we'll be able to get Khan's blood but I may be wrong

I was planning to put in an augmented tribble.

>Isn't all the J.J. Abrams Time Travel branching paths sort of stuff, how useful is that?

Correct.

>though I think they only ever make a planet implode fairly slowly

It was stated that it would take minutes.

>and don't you need a black hole to use the time travel stuff?.

Unclear. They time-traveled through a singularity made from combining the red-matter with a supernova, though no time travel was done at Vulcan. Which means that a jumper could wank it any way they like, so I'm locking it off to post-spark.
>>
File: ce.png (647KB, 620x770px) Image search: [Google]
ce.png
647KB, 620x770px
>>50140689
>It is the way of our people.
REEEEEEE~
>>
>>50140724
>I was planning to put in an augmented tribble.
That's cool too.

>Correct.
No idea on use?

>It was stated that it would take minutes.
Which is fairly slow but still you have to dig all the way to the core and from what I remember that takes a while as well.

>Unclear. They time-traveled through a singularity made from combining the red-matter with a supernova, though no time travel was done at Vulcan. Which means that a jumper could wank it any way they like, so I'm locking it off to post-spark.
Perfectly fine reasoning. I will not stop your choices as a Jumpmaker. Merely wished to have my voice hear. I, personally, am comfortable waiting.
If I want Time Travel in Jumps I'll just head over to Gargoyles or something.
>>
>>50140767
>No idea on use?

You could use it to create an alternate timeline, but not to anticipate your own future.
>>
>>50140783
Neat.
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
I'm really fucking bored, so anyone wanna give my Gamer/Minion Master chain a couple of tosses?

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti(Harem), Gnarl, Lilith(Harem), Mooks, Lupa d'Angela(Harem), Akitsu(H), Yashima(H), Haihane(H), Waddle Dees,
Heather(H), Genie, Female Hades(H), Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod(H), Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded), Dante, Chel, Strange Man,
Bass, Mordred, Tristan, Pheonix(Pet not full Companion),Canine Warriors, Fair Eyes, a Sidereal Half-caste, Gaia(H), Black Egret Army,
Pet Dragon, Pet Wyvern, Pet Aztec Rex
>>
>>50140608
>>50140624
>>50140627

What?
>>
>>50140823
Ravenloft, Valkyrie Profile, Magicka
>>
>>50140823
Kung Fu Hustle
Ace Combat
>>
>>50140828
A game where you jump from truck to truck in an effort to reach the end of a road, touch the ground and you die.

Seems easy, until you're jumping between indvidiual trucks travelling across several corkscrews in hell.
>>
>>50140783
I suppose you could use alternate timelines to pick up more than one version of a character. Or you could use it if you want to grab multiple copies of a macguffin.
>>
>>50140828
Son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7QO_sufDVs

Behold. The true path into Heaven.
>>
>>50140836
Been, Accepted, Accepted

>>50140837
First one is accepted, I take 3 at a time max.

I almost forgot. I reserve the right to retroactively deny a jump if I dislike the actual jump itself.
>>
File: eagle.jpg (87KB, 492x519px) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
87KB, 492x519px
>>50140823
>Black Egret Army
>not part of your harem
>>
>>50140861
Cool beans.
>>
File: du8rHLx.png (143KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
du8rHLx.png
143KB, 1000x1000px
>>50140861
>the actual jump itself
So not the setting?
>>
>>50140895
I really dislike the way some jumps are formatted, it annoys the shit out of me.
>>
File: Hellstar_6084.jpg (95KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstar_6084.jpg
95KB, 350x233px
>>50140905
Okay.
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.