[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: You Gandered At My Sword edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 111

File: 1478413067735.png (164KB, 399x809px) Image search: [Google]
1478413067735.png
164KB, 399x809px
Previous Drawthread: >>50111927

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>50131873
Requesting monsters in maid uniforms
>>
File: Human girl knight.png (614KB, 749x501px) Image search: [Google]
Human girl knight.png
614KB, 749x501px
Requesting this demon girl knight as a human, wearing a tank top and jeans shorts like on the reference.
>>
File: Sugitheonishrinemaiden.jpg (417KB, 1200x668px) Image search: [Google]
Sugitheonishrinemaiden.jpg
417KB, 1200x668px
Requesting an oni girl dressed like a shrine maiden.

She is wearing a white kimono top with a red hakama style skirt, black stockings and a pair of geta sandals with only one "tooth" (apparently that is what the wooden risers on the bottom of the sandals are called.) She also has a white rope tied around her shoulder in a bow like fashion (don't know if that has a name or not.)
She is holding an iron kanabō with a pair of gohei tassels tied onto the ring at the end of the handle.
She has pointy ears and short horns. Her hair is cut short and is parted around her horns.
>>
File: half elf rogue ref.png (229KB, 837x540px) Image search: [Google]
half elf rogue ref.png
229KB, 837x540px
Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!
>>
File: Concept.png (2MB, 1496x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Concept.png
2MB, 1496x1133px
Re-anchoring for Tiefling Wizard Princess. Gotta start the waifu wars early.

Original description follows:

Requesting my tiefling noble divination wizard, if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Clothing should be a fine gown similar to the left image, though tossing on some magic shit like potions and scroll cases and her big-ass spellbook would be ideal. Tiefling features should be like the right image, i.e. red skin, golden eyes, black hair. Horns are positioned in the front, swept up and slightly back, should be large to signify her noble heritage. She's slender and elegant and the only way I can describe her is that she looks like an incredibly self-centered bitch (because she is). Getting abstract here, but I'm going for a mixture of about 90% French and 10% Egyptian.

Also, I should mention that while the image references tend towards the lewd, that is not what I'm looking for here.

Also, bonus points for anyone who draws her looking smug as fuck while being carried by a magically-animated suit of armor (because only peasants walk).

Any help would be appreciated; I'm not picky, so I hope this will be a fun project for anyone who attempts it.
>>
File: 1478341382467.gif (999KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1478341382467.gif
999KB, 500x353px
>>50131873

Requesting what comes to your mind when you picture Tony Stark's personality funneled into a no-morals D&D mage.

If you feel extra badass, he has a very patient skeleton assistant with a leatherbound notebook.
>>
File: Decker.png (3MB, 2455x1531px) Image search: [Google]
Decker.png
3MB, 2455x1531px
I'm back for another shot at my Shadowrun cat-girl-themed Decker, with a more concise and thus (hopefully) interesting reference picture!

I'm relatively certain that I got pretty much everything on her reference picture, except for the fact that her pistol has a silencer, the cyberdeck should be in a custom fram that's almost as big as she is, and the cheshire-cat gloves/stockings don't have any of the silly fur on them.
>>
>>50132057
Your waifu a shit
>>
File: reference1.png (4MB, 3021x1525px) Image search: [Google]
reference1.png
4MB, 3021x1525px
Bumping and updating my request from a couple threads back.

I want the hair and body of the left images with the face of the middle image, and the outfit of the right image without the stupid sleeve things or weapons. Hair and eyes should be white.

If possible, I'd like two separate versions, one with the hair loosely tied, but the ponytail a bit higher on the head as marked, and a version with untied hair like the bottom left image, but with the face still visible. If that counts as separate requests, or if you understandably don't feel like doing both, then just the untied style will suffice.

preferably either standing relaxed at the angle of the middle image, or with fists pressed together.

Please and thank you to whoever, if anyone, fills my request.
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
File: charliedontsurfinthedaylight.png (1MB, 947x979px) Image search: [Google]
charliedontsurfinthedaylight.png
1MB, 947x979px
Requesting a Viet Cong Nosferatu-style vampire. His disfigurements resemble Agent Orange exposure (either supernaturally or just from pre-transformation contact). I'd also like him to have a brush hook amongst his gear.
>>
>>50132152
Your waifu a shit
>>
File: hiver assassin.png (3MB, 1522x1305px) Image search: [Google]
hiver assassin.png
3MB, 1522x1305px
Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my Hiveworlder Assassin for a game of Dark Heresy.

I'd like her to have the pose in 1, wearing a black bodyglove like the Vindicare in 2 underneath an open black leather long-coat like 3 (although honestly the most important part of the reference coat are the belts across the chest), with a segmented-looking collar like in 4. She also has armor on her arms and legs like the Kasrkin carapace in 5.

She has a lanky build (1.7m, 55kg) pale skin, steel-blue eyes and hair that changes colors (the DM ruled that, in order to make the Outrageous Hair quirk work alongside the Unremarkable trait, her hair could change colors) but but that is usually black with some manner of fluorescent streaks (mostly blues, reds, purples or some combination thereof). Her hairstyle is short and ragged, like the one in 6.

Her weapons are an autopistol (basically a machine pistol) that looks similar to 7, and a highly-modified (and probably illegal in some sectors of Imperial space) long-las like the one in 8, except with a much longer barrel.

As she was a ganger before getting picked up by the Inquisition, all of her equipment should have signs of wear and tear - weathering on the armor and weapons, a dirt-stain on the bottom hem of her coat, etc. - and have gang markings scrawled over them from her old gang, the 51st Low-Street Rats: their symbol is a rat's head (9) breathing fire.

My waifu a shit.
>>
>>50132190
pssss.. don't forget this three retards
>>50132036
>>50131986
>>50131966
>>
Re-bumping for >>50113082
>>
Hey so can someone draw me a two headed ettin who is carrying a copper rod/staff and wearing a robe of some kind.
The two heads argue all the time and cant agree to if that helps
>>
>>50132261
Not even my character, mate
Last time I put that on a request though, people gave me shit for it.
>>
File: Commissar Obscurious Smugduck.png (24KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
Commissar Obscurious Smugduck.png
24KB, 250x273px
>>50132261
Someone sounds butt hurt.
Has your magnificent character not been drawn?
Have you gotten no attention?
Poo wittle t'ing. We feels fo you.
>>
>>50132547
It's so much easier to ignore the shitters, just don't give them any attention. Hopefully the Charlotteposters stay in the old thread since there were no deliveries.
>>
File: 1453611001947.png (1019KB, 2000x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1453611001947.png
1019KB, 2000x1086px
Requesting a grey alien wearing a white and purple jumpsuit in the same style as pic-related, with some combat webbing thrown over it, and holding an assault rifle.
>>
>>50132567
Thirsty waifufags will clog any drawthread, specially if they think they have any hope, just look at the moron with the fishcunt
>>
File: References.png (831KB, 1090x675px) Image search: [Google]
References.png
831KB, 1090x675px
Simple request for the character on the left dressed in the outfit of the character on the right, minus the hat.
>>
File: Reference.png (3MB, 1884x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
3MB, 1884x1668px
Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.
>>
File: furry lover spouse reference.jpg (148KB, 1516x542px) Image search: [Google]
furry lover spouse reference.jpg
148KB, 1516x542px
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
>>50132662
You mean the guy posting once a thread and not stirring shit?
>>
File: darkjedi.png (139KB, 756x493px) Image search: [Google]
darkjedi.png
139KB, 756x493px
Gonna try this again. PC from a cult of dark jedi that are trying to be sith. Pictures with extreme facial expressions would be preferred.
>>
File: armour.png (5MB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
armour.png
5MB, 2400x1200px
If anyone likes to draw realistic knights or armour, I have something for ya. Anything goes; heroic, in battle, cute, funny, etc. :)
>>
>>50127274

Re-requesting a female in a confederate uniform, with the following gear;

Haversack, right shoulder to left hip, buttoned at flap.
Canteen, tin and wood drum, right shoulder to left hip, over haversack.
Knapsack with two blankets, an oilcloth, and an extra pair of shoes on the back. Fitted square to back with a wooden frame
Cartridge box, Left shoulder to right hip, or on a waist belt in the center of the back.
Bayonet Scabbard, left hip, under haversack.
Curly brown hair and green eyes would be a plus.
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
>>50132190
What do you hate about his character so much that you always say this?
>>
>>50133126
He's just trying to shit on requests he doesn't personally want drawn, ignore it.
>>
>>50133126
It's a shitty waifu
>>
File: 1478251677511.jpg (536KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1478251677511.jpg
536KB, 1920x1040px
Anchor for drawfriend doing this one for me
>>
File: golf clapp.jpg (14KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
golf clapp.jpg
14KB, 240x200px
>>50132989
>>
File: wakfu-sacrier-male.jpg (121KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
wakfu-sacrier-male.jpg
121KB, 900x950px
Requesting a Sacrier with a short sword, an eye patch over his left eye, and tattoos that resemble wiry arms wrapping around his arms and torso.
>>
File: Request.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Requesting my Lunar Exalt.
>>
>>50133163
Why?
>>
>>50133260
Because she's a waifu

That's shit
>>
File: 1442802751735.gif (1MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
1442802751735.gif
1MB, 540x320px
>>50132152

What kinda Fish you looking for, senpai?

Just telling us she should be a "fish-person" could mean anything from Mero (best girl) to some poor sod with the Innsmouth Look.
>>
File: a reference.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
a reference.png
1MB, 1200x600px
requesting Buff dude with rough physic of jonathan joestar with longish light brown hair and soft facial features.
He's wearing nothing but a pair of booty shorts ie
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
and wrestling boots like pic related.
Carrying/wielding a thick greatsword with pic related for rough reference of proportions but the sword tip would be almost touching the floor while on his back with cross guard just above bottom of shoulder blades(last bit purely for size reference).
>>
>>50133293
Are all female characters waifus? Or just the ones you don't like?
>>
File: hm3-beta (1).png (25KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
hm3-beta (1).png
25KB, 400x600px
Bumping a request from last thread and the one before. He carries a lute and a harpoon. The lute has the name "Natascha" engraved on the soundboard. The picture is pretty accurate, save for the character being 23 years old and thus much less buff than the guy in the pictue.
>>
>>50133342
If you had to guess
>>
>>50133388
Where did the "waifu" touch you, anon? You want to talk about all that rage?
>>
>>50133416
I'm not the shitter anon, I'm jist saying your question has an obvious answer. He's trying to generate butthurt and every time we respond to him he gets what he wants.

Just ignore it.
>>
File: SPYjlW5.jpg (38KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
SPYjlW5.jpg
38KB, 640x464px
>>50133336
>>
File: 1478426481693.png (176KB, 1135x843px) Image search: [Google]
1478426481693.png
176KB, 1135x843px
Dropping anchor for drawfriend
>>
File: zaela.png (670KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
zaela.png
670KB, 1000x750px
Humbly requesting my pf character, get to play her again after a series of unfortunate events.

ramen if you are around i'd be tremendously happy to see your take on her since you kindly did the original
>>
File: falleensith.jpg (239KB, 948x917px) Image search: [Google]
falleensith.jpg
239KB, 948x917px
Heya, requesting a portrait for a Star Wars Sith game I'm joining.

She's a Falleen Sith, red-eyed, with an eyepatch over her left eye. Her hair is french braided, going down the middle of her head and ending in a long braid down her back - think Crimson Viper's hair, without being as tall and poofy on top - but bald on the sides of the head with typical Falleen ridges. Hair should preferably be black.

Lightsaber is red with a pistol grip, and as for clothes, I'm not picky - typical Falleen weeaboo feudal Japan shit is good. Terrible animu waifu included for shits and giggles, and because I actually kind of like that half-worn coat look (her pose is also pretty okay). My only specific request there is any that any coat or robe be red.
>>
File: Gallowglass.png (2MB, 1844x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Gallowglass.png
2MB, 1844x1129px
If it's not too much, could a drawfag draw my fighter for an upcoming 5e campaign?

He should have the pose and greatsword of the reference on the left, with the belt, scabbard, and boots of the picture in the center. Feel free to omit the tassels, if it's not too much. He should have a helmet similar to the model on the top right, and a longbow and quiver on his back. His cloak should be kept, but I wouldn't mind if it was worn more off to the left.

As far as facial features go, he should look like the guy on the top center, although a thicker beard might not hurt.

Additionally references and clarifications can be provided if needed. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>50131962
>>
File: VikingGuardsman.png (852KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
VikingGuardsman.png
852KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting an imperial guardsman from a viking themed world.

He's wearing heavy, grey flak armor, a helmet with integrated gas mask, and is armed with a combat shotgun and/or a chainaxe.

Feel free to add runes or nordic symbols as you like.

Thanks and have fun
>>
File: drive by shanking.png (4MB, 2142x1054px) Image search: [Google]
drive by shanking.png
4MB, 2142x1054px
Requesting the cyborg dwarf wearing a neon-colored disposable plastic rain poncho, on some terrible cyberpunk motorcycle, with some kind of crazy-ass cyber blade extended out of her arm. Maybe have the motorcycle be particularly huge compared to her, since dwarves have heights in the 3' to 4' range?
>>
>>50132173
Wow. That's... wow.
>I'm speechless
>and also really curious to see this finished
>>
File: the wolf.jpg (952KB, 1870x2314px) Image search: [Google]
the wolf.jpg
952KB, 1870x2314px
Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.
>>
>>50131873
Hey, OP. I think I recognize your style. Did you make illustration for Heroes of Spiderwoods?
>>
File: OCBard.jpg (199KB, 1601x932px) Image search: [Google]
OCBard.jpg
199KB, 1601x932px
Requesting a bard for an upcoming PF game.

He is a Vishkanya with light green skin and covered with tiny golden scales, patterned not unlike those of a serpent. He is clean shaven and has long, straight, black hair.

He dresses like a fancy pirate with plenty of fancy looking, but fake, jewelry so as to look richer than he is ("gold" and "silver" hair beads, necklaces, bracelets etc). He caries a 3 stringed strumstick which is about 3 feet long to perform with. If you want to draw some geometric wood burned designs onto his strumstick that would be great but otherwise is not necessary.

In our campaign the possession of weapons is illegal so he carries a large ornamental snake "bracelet" on his waist, that actually conceals a hidden rapier folded inside of it. I don't necessarily need him wielding the blade unless you can think of a pose where he is mid drawing it from the sheath, and still showing his strumstick.
>>
File: Arm Strong.png (280KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Arm Strong.png
280KB, 500x379px
>>50133468
pfft next you're gonna say pic related is gay.
>>
>>50134292
Oh shit- I am the OP image. Nifty.
How did I miss that?
Yeah, I did the Heroes of the Spiderwoods stuff.
Including the pig-footed tiefling running out of the bath.
>>
File: Tom.png (1MB, 1594x662px) Image search: [Google]
Tom.png
1MB, 1594x662px
Requesting an antagonist for a horror campaign. He's a county detective who was introduced halfway in, initially as a helpful NPC. As time passed by, he became corrupted by the curse of the resort the main cast is trapped in and became a threat. The top left image is pretty much what he is wearing and his looks (without the shades). He carries an old school revolver. He has a deranged expression with one hand gripping one side of his face as he walks down an empty run down hallway. His crown of thorns represents his corruption and the messiah complex he developed, the vines making it up sprouting from the back of his head.
>>
File: Cadunaer Reference.jpg (147KB, 889x708px) Image search: [Google]
Cadunaer Reference.jpg
147KB, 889x708px
>>50131873
Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my Wild Mage, a male drow named Cadunaer.

Pictured are the references for his face and hair, the sort of outfit he wears regularly, and an image of what his spellbook would look similar to.

I'd like that, instead of a screaming human face, there be the image of a screaming demon on his book instead, if possible.

As far as pose goes, I'd like him either holding his book open in one hand as he casts a lightning spell, or more hilariously, striking the face on his book with an empty tankard to try to silence it.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to try this.
>>
>>50133306
She looks as she does in the picture. Her mom was a mermaid of the Mero variety, and her dad was basically not-Aquaman, appearance-wise.
>>
>>50134382
Thank you again. I hope that when the story continues, you will still be here and as inspired as ever.
>>
>>50134581
You're welcome and I hope I will.
>>
>>50134581
> Casually making an appearance
> Teasing the next part of the story without actually giving any info
Hero, you're better than this.
>>
File: HermioneDoppleGranger.jpg (2MB, 1900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
HermioneDoppleGranger.jpg
2MB, 1900x2000px
Requesting a thri-kreen-born Changeling bard named Secret.

(A) She wears an elaborate flowering headdress with a detachable mask - the mask is usually worn hanging from straps on her chest to cover her breasts. (B) She retains the four armed physiology from her Thri-Kreen heritage, one of which is amputated at the shoulder lower-right. Vestigial fairy wings sprout from her back. Maybe four breasts? (C) Her skin is colorfully patterned and her face has Persian/Indian features. (1&2) She wears a belted harness that attaches to a lower-right prosthetic arm - which can become a stringed instrument. Her clothing is a long ragged sleeveless coat. (3) She's strapped with bladed Violin Bows which dangle from the harnessing around her waist. These resemble Kujang mixed with Shamshir.

She also travels with a tiny fairy sprite familiar, but totally not necessary to draw.

Basically: Kālī pixie punkrocker in D&D 5e.
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
I have an odd request because it's not a character.

I'd like a simple line drawing, one of my Macguffin. I'm going to have it laser burned into my dice tray lid.

It's a Sauron's Crown style fossil that features in many of my campaigns as a recurring theme. I always emphasize it's 8 fossils and link 8 with bad tidings.

Please assist or point me to help.
>>
File: TiefFancy.png (23KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
TiefFancy.png
23KB, 600x800px
>>50132042
How is this buddy?
>>
File: devito.png (372KB, 836x784px) Image search: [Google]
devito.png
372KB, 836x784px
Anchoring for the drawfriend who is working on this.
>>
File: hiveworld-assassin.jpg (403KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hiveworld-assassin.jpg
403KB, 707x1000px
>>50132240
I'll paint over it tomorrow, any changes you'd like?
>>
>>50135101
Oh shit, thanks! If possible, could I request a quick alteration? Would it be possible to flip her mouth so that it looks like she's got a sly smile?
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
>>50135443
Oh damn, that's awesome! The only thing I would change is the hairstyle - while it is short and ragged, she doesn't have time to style it, and so it should kinda just hang down instead of sticking back or up or anything.
>>
File: TiefFancyir.png (23KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
TiefFancyir.png
23KB, 600x800px
>>50135446
Sure thing champ!
>>
>>50135576
Thanks!!
>>
File: b618.jpg (111KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
b618.jpg
111KB, 639x477px
Re:Posting Request, Gecko Knight.

>>50126382
>>
>>50135443
Not OP, but very good looking work.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
File: Angel Eyes WIP.png (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Eyes WIP.png
346KB, 1920x1080px
>>50122142
WIP
>>
>>50135756
Can you elaborate more?
>>
>>50136235

Why?
>>
>>50135101
What a qt
>>
>>50136235
Yeah. I want a cowboy in traditional cowboy garb - this includes a cowboy hat (also called a ten-gallon hat), cowboy boots (effectively riding boots with commonly-star-shaped spurs on the end) and a poncho (a large, single piece of usually patterned cloth that is worn over the shoulders to keep the torso free of rain or dust).

I also have the additional stipulation that this cowboy must be a robot - while the only widely-existing 'robots' today are mechanical arms used in heavy manufacturing, the term also (and in this case more specifically) refers to human-shaped mechanical beings.
>>
I'll do some color requests if wanted
>>
>>50131962
would it be wrong/rude of me to request this already fulfilled request, even if I'm >>50133828 the guy who fulfilled it?

I just want to see what other people do with it.
>>
File: 1477512883854.png (817KB, 1000x719px) Image search: [Google]
1477512883854.png
817KB, 1000x719px
>>50136377
Think you could do this?
Her skin is suppose to be a tanned, her boob/tail armor black and gold, her wings, mechanical tail, and arm are all suppose to be a golden color. her hair red, her weapon is just a normal greyish iron with a wooden pole and the normal part of her tail is suppose to be red.
>>
>>50136466
Can it be a beefy male gnoll?
>>
>>50136472
uh, paper drawings are borderline impossible to look good with colors, but I'll try
>>
>>50136294
> the term also (and in this case more specifically) refers to human-shaped mechanical beings.

Woah woah woah

Where did you get that conclusion?
>>
Requesting an image of this character here in some casual clothing, and dark brown hair instead of blond

if she could be sitting in a coffee shop or bar looking out a window on a rainy day that would be perfect.

thanks!
>>
File: deviousdeva.jpg (211KB, 453x650px) Image search: [Google]
deviousdeva.jpg
211KB, 453x650px
>>50132042
>>50135101
Make that a double I guess.
>>
>>50136543
So, you want a completely different character?
>>
>>50136567
That's nice work man. Good to see you back again.
>>
>>50136567
are you really good at erasing or do you just not use structure lines?
>>
>>50111379

is this a for real offer or no
>>
>>50136517
Thank you
>>
>>50136377
Do you do l00ds?
>>
>>50136698
I do, my dude
>>
File: Sagan_Image.jpg (246KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
Sagan_Image.jpg
246KB, 702x336px
I don't suppose someone wants to draw Carl Sagan in a tweed wizard cloak.
>>
>>50136724
Got a tumblr?
Can message the picture to you there
>>
>>50136621
Yes I'm sorry, I got caught up in the weekend. Keep your requests up if you still want them.
>>
>>50136756
ijustcolor.tumblr.com
>>
>>50136574
no? just a change of clothes and hair color, i don't see the issue here.

or are you complaining just to complain?
>>
>>50136574
he just want a random image totally unrelated to the reference pic
>>
>>50136874
generic face, generic hair.
>>
File: drawthreadBartendreq.png (315KB, 760x349px) Image search: [Google]
drawthreadBartendreq.png
315KB, 760x349px
Could I get a cyberpunk girl dressed like figure one- with a bow/tie like figure two- and a hairstyle similar to figure 3- sitting down staring at a picture with a gun in her lap? Feel free to embellish if you like.
>>
File: xPGDX8V[1].png (70KB, 506x336px) Image search: [Google]
xPGDX8V[1].png
70KB, 506x336px
>>50136729
>>
>>50136874
I am not that anon, who is likely just complaining to complain, but the girl in your reference appears to be wearing armor and not cybernetics.
So that out of the armor, you just have her body type and unremarkable pretty face.
Your request could have simply been for a stacked brunette in the clothes and scene you described.
>>
>tfw i was that anon who posted that cheshire crusader pic twice without realizing
>tfw i was so fucking tired i put "draw" instead of colour line-art
>tfw just wanted to colour peoples stuff

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry boys
>>
File: Agathaportrait.jpg (75KB, 473x598px) Image search: [Google]
Agathaportrait.jpg
75KB, 473x598px
Requesting Agatha Heterodyne from Girl Genius as a Tech Priestess.
>>
>>50136977
fun fact
not everyone has to look like a special snowflake
>>
>>50136567
OR here. That's fantastic! Thank you so much!
>>
>>50137040
thats why youre basically asking for a different character. its just a generic face, in a totally different costume.
>>
>>50137006
Everytime you post that request the art seems worst and worst.
>>
>>50137093
and you pointed this out why exactly?
>>
>>50137093
Why do you care just leave it be ffs
>>
>>50137124

>>50136574
>>50136874
>>
>>50137150

Because it's a drawthread troll.
>>
>>50137110

Well i have been working backwards chronologically through the comic. I was wondering if anyone would notice.
>>
>>50136986
Awesome
>>
File: TotesSci-fiRPGCharacter.jpg (453KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TotesSci-fiRPGCharacter.jpg
453KB, 686x1024px
>>50136543
Over 9000 hours in MSPaint.

Now can we shush?
>>
>>50137315
good meme dude
>>
File: tg02.jpg (643KB, 697x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tg02.jpg
643KB, 697x1000px
>>50133165

Holy shit, threads have been dying fast. Here you go, buddy.
>>
>>50136487
as long as it is a monster in a maid's uniform
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 580x672px
Don't mind me, just dropping an anchor for the drawfriend working on my Eclipse caste character.
>>
>>50136006
As the one asking for it I'm very grateful and I like how its coming along could I just bother you with making the coat larger(more of a duster length)? If that doesnt work for you I'm still very much grateful about you putting in this work.

Thanks once again
>>
>>50137460
not OR, but thats great.
>>
>>50136006
Almost forgot, I like the filename.
>>
File: SB3char.png (341KB, 536x738px) Image search: [Google]
SB3char.png
341KB, 536x738px
>>50131873

I wanted someone to draw my character for an upcoming campaign.

Shotgun goes in the right hand, sword at the left hip in a scabbard. The helmet goes on the head of course. The leather vest is a more grayish/blackish color.

Thanks in advance my dudes.
>>
>>50137460
i love it!
the comicbook style dots look really cool!
>>
File: Kajitsu Sisters ASSEMBLE!!.jpg (336KB, 1599x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Kajitsu Sisters ASSEMBLE!!.jpg
336KB, 1599x1087px
>>50131873
Reupping in new bread

Requesting These three girls in this pose. expressing varying degrees of excitement. Who goes into what part of the pose is color coordinated.

The Oni-Demon girl is super into it an and has a huge shit eating grin.

The Short bookish girl has the expression of bored exasperation. She really doesn't want to be there.

And the last lady has an expression of bemusement. like she finds the whole situation silly.
>>
File: request.jpg (425KB, 1534x1260px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
425KB, 1534x1260px
Requesting a sorceress type in a black or dark green dress. Left pic is reference for the type of dress, hairstyle, and general appearance (doesn't have to be holding anything), while the right pic is a reference for hair and eye color if necessary. I don't actually need it colored.

What I'm basically looking for is a full body shot of the right pic done in a less anime style and with a softer expression.

Is that enough detail to go on?
>>
File: Sarvus_Trask.jpg (161KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
Sarvus_Trask.jpg
161KB, 635x901px
Had a nibble on this, but will anchor it here/re-request.

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>50138109
Finally, a good request.
>>
>>50125068

Bumping from last thread. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to repost the whole request or not, so I'm just linking it.

I think an artist said they'd give it a shot?
>>
To the artists who use Sai: Did you pirate it or was it good enough that you bought a license?
>>
>>50138954
I don't use sai much nowadays, but when I used it, man it was fucking great. Totally worth buying it considering that is rather cheap
>>
>>50138973
So what do you use now? Why stop?
>>
File: for ref.png (20KB, 297x985px) Image search: [Google]
for ref.png
20KB, 297x985px
>>50136567
>lewd anon's here again
Well, taking my chances for lewdanon to answer again:

Could you draw a fem imperial guardsman officer and a fem commissar who were attempting to molest a teenage male eldar bound and tied up.

The female commissar and female IG officer are caught doing so, the female commissar is shocked for being caught attempting to violate the eldar teen boy, while the female IG officer is just startled. Said female IG officer would wear the same type of uniform in the reference picture.
>>
>>50138954
When I used it, it was a portable version I found somewhere online, now I just use PS, portable too
>>
File: human waifu.jpg (353KB, 1606x1078px) Image search: [Google]
human waifu.jpg
353KB, 1606x1078px
>>50136567
Hey lewds you did that one pic of a female eldar introducing her human husbando to her parents right?

Well I'd like to request a male eldar introducing his new human waifu to his parents, said human waifu can either look like the one in the left or in the right.

And this time the eldar guy's mom is the one with the disapproving face and the dad's the one who's all despairing or fearful
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-06+at+10.46.15).jpg (43KB, 479x775px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-06+at+10.46.15).jpg
43KB, 479x775px
>>50138109
arms are kinda wonky right now. is this too anime for you?
>>
>>50139675
Nope, it's perfect. Thanks a ton.
>>
File: tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl77qoHJPW1skzkffo1_1280.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
File: BigBook.png (1MB, 1678x862px) Image search: [Google]
BigBook.png
1MB, 1678x862px
Have a really simple request
A large, leather bound book with two locks on it (like pictured) with a griffin on the front cover, with a large blue gem on the griffins wings
>>
>>50139720
ill finish it later
>>
File: IMG_1107.png (170KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.png
170KB, 600x1000px
Anchoring for this artist.

Are you still about? No rush, I am not fussed. Just curious if you are here.
>>
>>50139807

I have to ask, what on earth is the rational behind this?
>>
>>50140248
I'm here, working on it rn, actually
>>
>>50140272
It's a Hotline Miami enemy, a bouncer. They're immune to melee, and those who are running away are notably melee units.
>>
File: A Hive of Scum and villainy.png (122KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A Hive of Scum and villainy.png
122KB, 600x1000px
>>50140281
Greyscale WIP for you, buddy
>>
File: no. 1.png (811KB, 803x477px) Image search: [Google]
no. 1.png
811KB, 803x477px
Requesting Alpharius and a copy of him. And Omegon and a copy of him aswell drawn as like in pic related.
>>
I know there's already a lot of requests, but it would be really neat if someone could draw one up for me.

I would love to see a human monk, red mohawk hanging off the side of his head, red beard, red tribal tattoos all over his body on top of a shaded figure, pummeling the figure with bloody fists.

Thanks, friends!
>>
anyone here do maps?
>>
>>50140685
NOW LOOK AT THIS NET
>>
>>50140886
WhenISayGo.jpeg
>>
>>50131873
>>50111379
>>50111997
Charlotte sitting on her throne, a distinct and noticeable BZZZZZ noise coming from her seat.
>>
File: DrowMusketWIP.png (204KB, 1101x804px) Image search: [Google]
DrowMusketWIP.png
204KB, 1101x804px
>>50133496

Update.
>>
Charlotte is a dead meme
please, it's been months...
can we stop?
>>
>>50141359
devil's advocate here, there was a new delivery less than a month ago
>>
>>50141439
not sure if it's the original guy making more requests or if people are still playing into it. either way anyone involved is a fucking cunt and needs to stop being cancer
>>
>>50141501
the or has been gone for a long time
>>
>>50141537
he has popped up a few times before making not so stealthy requests for his characters.
it's possible he is doing it again
>>
>>50141545
how long ago
>>
>>50141501
>>50141537
>>50141545

How on earth could you know that, one way or the other?
>>
>>50141550
not sure, its been a while.
>>50141561
the discord chat that got created a while ago during the OC thread fiasco.
>>
>>50141576
>discord chat

Link?
>>
>>50141585
it was pretty cancerous.
most people were cool but 2-3 of them fucking killed it for me, I left it a while ago.
>>
Please could somebody draw me a demon? It's eyes are bulging, spherical and the yellow of sulphur. Its teeth stick out sideways, dripping blood It’s head looks like a crocodile dogs, and it’s neck looks more like an arm, and had a joint in the middle, connecting to what looks like the body of a huge thick snake, with tentacles dangling underneath like udders. It’s arm-scythes sprout from a collection of these tentacles, and it uses them as forelegs as it walks. Its hind legs appear to be those of a crickets, and it has a long tail that loses its flesh after the first foot, becoming a bony whip-tail covered in blood.

Thanks. It's also meant to be a mess, design-wise.
>>
>>50141192
Damn son, that's really shaping up.
>>
Forgive my shoddy editing to get my ideas across.

Requesting an arcane archer lady for a Ravenloft/Innistrad type setting. She's a sullen gypsy type who believes that she brings bad luck when she's happy because of the stars she was born under. Because of it, she doesn't smile.

She wields a longbow typically, though she also has a rapier and whip, and she has a starry owl familiar. The clothing referenced is just to give an idea of how she might dress; if any artist decided to pick this up and has an idea they think would look better, I'd be really thankful.
>>
File: guitarist bbeg.png (507KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
guitarist bbeg.png
507KB, 800x690px
Re-bumpan

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>50140648
Amazing work mate. Thank you. Please don't think I was harping.
>>
File: KoboldSketch002.jpg (200KB, 1001x1731px) Image search: [Google]
KoboldSketch002.jpg
200KB, 1001x1731px
Another crappy kobold sketch.
Developing my own look is painful.
Taking a quick sketch in the next few minutes to get the bad taste of experimenting out of my mouth.
>>
>>50142766
>>50141173
>>
>>50142773
>>
File: TKO.jpg (243KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TKO.jpg
243KB, 1600x1600px
>>50142773
>>
File: laughing jack.png (38KB, 317x239px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jack.png
38KB, 317x239px
>>50142859
Someone draw based spider waifu pls
>>
File: drawfaggot.png (5MB, 2620x1568px) Image search: [Google]
drawfaggot.png
5MB, 2620x1568px
Hello, I would really like this done if you can anons. Basically I want you to draw a tough looking guy in the clothes on the picture, with the two handed sword held over his right shoulder by his right hand, and a bagpipe under his left arm, strapped to his shoulder. He should have the moustache and hat as pictured on the face I posted, if possible draw him with a cheery smile on his face.

Thanks a lot anon.
>>
File: messdemonCOMPLETEMAYBE.png (193KB, 765x755px) Image search: [Google]
messdemonCOMPLETEMAYBE.png
193KB, 765x755px
>>50141859
>>
File: ursa_by_taziobettin-d9diamn.jpg (174KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
ursa_by_taziobettin-d9diamn.jpg
174KB, 1024x765px
Ok, let's give it a try, but I think this is just too complex to ask and I'll end looking for commission instead. Anyway...

I would really like some witcheress. No fucking Ciri-wannabe, but actual professional monster-slaying mutant. A really ugly butch, but still visibly female, in leather jacket, sword in hand, looking at mangled carcass left by something. Scarred face, very light hair (or outright white), slitted pupils and having a tired, bored look of her face, the "I've seen this so many times I no longer give a fuck" expression.
The pic-related is something close to what I would like, but obviously I do not want a half-orc merc.
>>
>>50139493
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-07+at+07.43.08).jpg (65KB, 638x952px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-07+at+07.43.08).jpg
65KB, 638x952px
>>50138109
dont know if ill come back to this, her outfits kinda bland
>>
>>50143732
hey lemon can i get something awfully similar to this image?

A sad woman of stone with long hair in a simple dress (you can basically edit this if you don\t want to start all over) she is 'fused' with either a wall or a pillar with her head/arms free. She is supposed to embrace the player so consider that for her limited mobility.

Thanks!
>>
>>50136377
>>50136724
If you're willing to do lewds, you should hit up /aco/'s color/edit threads too. I know there are perverts in desperate need of your talents there:
>>>/aco/974571
>>
>>50141192
OR here, best news I've gotten right before surgery, keep up the good work.
>>
>>50143475
Not OR, but this is amazing.
>>
>>50141576
What happened to the OC thread?
>>
>>50143732
I love it, thanks.
>>
>>50145425
Content well dried up because the main posters moved into a discord to avoid the shitters.
>>
>>50145425

no sense in reviving it or getting into the discord unless you just want to hear about charlotte, cata, and naeva because that's all it ever is
>>
>>50145684
>unless you just want to hear about charlotte, cata, and naeva because that's all it ever is
This
OC threads tied precisely because of this. How much can you keep reading about the same few characters that their creators never stop to wank about?
>>
File: 4chan ref.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4chan ref.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
Just a portrait of one of these guys. Preferably with wrinkly/baggy eyes and the shoulder-cape in frame.

Just beat KOTOR 2 and want to use the Onderon soldier uniform for a character because I love it so much.
>>
File: gruul.png (2MB, 1532x685px) Image search: [Google]
gruul.png
2MB, 1532x685px
Requesting a Gruul inspired demigod who was resurrected into the distant future to defeat his brother. He is pretty much a male Shut Hell in looks (bandaged feet, black bear fur cape, clothing). His arms are similar to Omnath's. He is heavily scarred (face and chest) and thorny vines wrap around his lower body. Digital styled tattoos cover his skin due to the effects of the computer program-like resurrection. For pose, a dynamic one would be fitting.
>>
File: Other version of Snitches.png (315KB, 1209x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Other version of Snitches.png
315KB, 1209x1024px
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>50146485
A stone statue weeping stone tears from empty eye sockets.
>>
File: Devoured.png (479KB, 1270x900px) Image search: [Google]
Devoured.png
479KB, 1270x900px
>>50146485
The galaxy as it is getting consumed by the hive mind
>>
>>50146557
>>50146580
i will try.
>>
File: 20161107_115306.jpg (4MB, 2268x2781px) Image search: [Google]
20161107_115306.jpg
4MB, 2268x2781px
>>50131873
Requesting my hard-drinking, pipe-smoking, lady-wooing sailor.

References:
1. His face, hair, and beard
2. His sweater, no specific color, sleeves pushed back to just below the elbow
3. His overcoat, if you feel like drawing that instead
4. His 2 hander axe

Thanks kindly! If you don't want to bother fucking around with his hair feel free to put a knit watch cap on him instead.
>>
File: hiveworld-assassin.jpg (418KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hiveworld-assassin.jpg
418KB, 707x1000px
>>50135533
Sorry no time to change hair, maybe she fell in a puddle and quickly restyled it?

I might fully render it on Wednesday.
>>
>>50146970
No worries, that's still really damn great!
>>
I could use a modification of a previous request (game got delayed like 10 months and so stuff changed).

A skinny, tween-aged, kinda feminine (though not by choice), not!Norse, shaman boy and his brother, a big brown bear.

I'm pretty open for interpretation and would probably rather a more stylized or even cute design, as they are nice, friendly brothers, not mean people.

The boy has no real weapons or armor, a knife and some leather/fur at most. Definitely a satchel or pouch or two of healing stuff and herbs and things. He's around 12ish and a bit androgynous as well, though he may try to have some scraggly facial hair to "butch up" a bit, clearly not a very physical person, though spends a lot of time in the wild. The bear should have a bit of simple riding gear and carrying capacity things, nothing elaborate or sophisticated. Both should probably have a bit of body paint, feathers, teeth and other animistic flavor touches. Enough so the bear is clearly a pet/mount of some kind, not random wild beastie.

Other than that, they should both have one blue and one brown eye, if eye colour is something you feel to include.

As I said, I'm pretty open to artist interpretation, while I have a clear vision of who he is, much less so what he looks like. Any help here appreciated!
>>
File: Wildwoman.png (759KB, 1069x1807px) Image search: [Google]
Wildwoman.png
759KB, 1069x1807px
>>50146557
sorry anon i don't think i can continue. sorry.
>>
>>50147612
No worries, that already looks really goddamn good!
>>
>>50147652
my hands keep shaking. i hate this. i already stopped drinking coffee, i don't know what is wrong with me.
>>
>>50147688
Go see a doctor, anon. The longer you leave it, the worse it could potentially get.
>>
>>50147688
Could be nerve problems or something. Get that shit checked, dude.
>>
>>50147721
i thought so, gonna see one this week.

funny thing is i was one of those kids who NEVER got sick no cold no fever no diarrhea nothing, couldn't fake it out.
>>
I really love the design of this aquatic folk, but im gonna be playing a Grey Alien in D&D 5E. The head design in this picture is exactly what i'm looking for, I was wondering if somebody could draw me an alien like creature with this look? Feel free to take any artistic liberties with the drawing i'm very open minded.
>>
>>50145425
It was just a quarantine zone from the drawthread after the initial Charlotte incident. After about a dozen threads, they decided internally to just move to discord because it was just a group of friends talking at that point. They packed up their waifus and artists and left.
>>
File: Request.png (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
My humble request.
Thank you in advance.

I'm not going to ask for every little detail on the armor and guns, just that the fact they have details is noticable.
>>
>>50147749
i will, thank you anon
>>
>>50147805
Then I suggest going for arts from Arcanum and find the guy from the opening. It will be quicker
>>
>>50145684
fucking exactly.
some of the people were pretty cool and the artists in the chat were always fun to talk to.

but charlotte poster never fucking stopped.
it was the most autistic i have ever seen someone be towards their character.

weeks and weeks after the drawthread events some of these fuckers just would not stop jerking themselves off with their own character long enough to hold a real conversation like a normal human.
>>
>>50148240
Not really what I have in mind. I want him to look like a man from the early Victorian era wearing two pieces of his ancestor's armor, not a full on gun-knight.
>>
>>50144427
I might, but they're a lot more picky than /tg/ bros
>>
>>50148544
Some, sure. Others are just fa/tg/uys trying to get porn pictures colored for lewd games.
>>
>>50148430
To be fair, what are you going to talk about with a bunch of strangers on the internet who only came together due to OC stuff? That's literally the only common factor - not videogames, systems, or even similar ideas on how to play RPGs. Of course there's not going to be any real conversation.

It's like all internet groups that come together only due to popularity - it's frantic and excited for a little while, and then within a few months it dies off, like all this complaining should have.
>>
>>50144112
is she a stone woman or a woman fused to stone
>>
>>50148583
there was real conversation with a fair amount of the others, and that was nice, but charlotte poster and a few other just never stopped with their characters.

i expect it died, im not too sure.
>>
>>50132152
Bumping this.
>>
>>50132057
>bump
>>
>>50131966
Bumping my request
>>
>>50148875
Nah they're still around. I think they had some kinda undead campaign planned or something too
>>
File: Angel eyes.jpg (173KB, 1580x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Angel eyes.jpg
173KB, 1580x2362px
>>50136006
>>50137699
>>50137715
Sorry it took that long mate, but I wasn't really a good weekend.

Cheers
>>
File: Skarl.jpg (48KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Skarl.jpg
48KB, 1024x576px
>>50135678
Bumpin' Bonuts, Gecko Knight.

Preferably standing next to the horse-sized lizard sharing light-hearted jovial shenanigans.
>>
>>50149387
I didnt think it took that long and thank you I really like the result. I hope he doesnt die in the first game because that would be so anticlimactic with this artwork that.

Thanks a bunch I'll make this my desktop for now.
>>
>>50147688
if it happened just after you gave up coffee it might be withdrawal symptoms if so drink some coffee and see if it calms down if not go see a doctor, actually you should probably go see a doctor either way.
>>
>>50149534
Aye. Glad you like it, mate.
>>
File: neogi.jpg (179KB, 400x507px) Image search: [Google]
neogi.jpg
179KB, 400x507px
Requesting a neogi extravagant pimp
>>
>>50133818
Giving it the 24-hour bump
>>
File: Half-Elf Druid Image.png (3MB, 2216x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Elf Druid Image.png
3MB, 2216x1380px
Sorry for poor editing.

I would really like it if someone could draw my Half-Elf Druid from a Pathfinder campaign I've been playing for quite some time.

If the wolves can't be done, that's fine with me.
>>
>>50137823
24 hour bump!
>>
File: 1453823759903.png (3MB, 2000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1453823759903.png
3MB, 2000x967px
Requesting a soldier wearing a Wehrmacht-style uniform, but with American insignia on his helmet, and carrying an M1 Garand. His uniform should be a bit broken in and worn more relaxed than like he's fresh to the front, like the picture on the left.

Running an alt-history game based off the Timeline-191 series, where the USA and the CSA are separate countries throughout the World Wars and the Yankees end up allying with Imperial Germany for both. The PCs are going to be American infantrymen fighting the Confederates in Kansas and Oklahoma.
>>
File: nyamyshitupfampai.jpg (238KB, 467x750px) Image search: [Google]
nyamyshitupfampai.jpg
238KB, 467x750px
>>50132057
>>50149115
Bump.
>>
>>50151513
Holy shit, LewdAnon you are a God amongst drawfags. That is literally amazing, the only comment I could make is one that was a mistake on my own part in terms of the cyberdeck dimensions, and it's not even that bad an error (I forgot to mention that I wanted the deck to be as tall as her not as wide - like I said, my mistake and I don't expect you to change it now). Goddamn, that is an amazing delivery.
>>
>>50151513
>dat pantsu
2lewd
>>
>>50151513
I'd play her
>>
File: Isri & Alram colored.jpg (324KB, 2000x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Isri & Alram colored.jpg
324KB, 2000x1677px
Anyone willing to draw Isri protecting her friend Alram?
>"Leave my healer alone, he's squishy!"
>>
>>50132050
Bump.
>>
>>50151513
Not OR, but that's great.
>>
>>50134403
bump
>>
Anyone know if lemon has somewhere else they post art?
>>
>>50151912
Just his deviantart, which I think is l3mon-juic3
>>
>>50151912
his DA is l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/
>>
>>50132036
bampin
>>
File: 1174438770575.jpg (473KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1174438770575.jpg
473KB, 1152x864px
>>50134792
24 hour bump, my backup line drawing to the spooky object is going to be an octopus, because they have so many arms and it'll go well on the dice tray.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>50142859
No that's not what my request was. I'll just have to try again next thread. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>50152104
To be fair, that *is* Charlotte. It's just the Charlotte's Web Charlotte, not the paladin OC Charlotte.
>>
>>50152104
git rekt
>>
>>50152128
To be fair, it's not what I asked for.
>>
>>50152182
See you next thread ;^)
>>
Requesting a heavy metal banshee vocalist.

No real specifics on look, just have fun with it.
>>
>>50151912
http://shkimmilk.tumblr.com/

i have a tumblr now too if thats your thing.
>>
>>50152797
about time, grandpa.
>>
>>50152216
you should have been more specific.
>>
>>50148696
oh em both!
>>
>>50153019
So sorry anon I'll get you a reference for the next thread. ;^)
>>
>>50149767
Sorry about your weekend I forgot to say so before and I hope the week will be better.
>>
>>50153029
eh maybe later.
>>
>>50152296
This.
>>
>>50153366
thanks!
>>
>>50133355
Bumping this request again
>>
i would be lynched if a demanded a party of 10 people, arent i?
>>
>>50153993
Request? Probably.
Demanded? Definitely.

Won't get done either way.
>>
>>50153993
It more than likely would not work out. You should try a commission for that many instead.
>>
>>50152216
>To be fair, it's not what I asked for.
To be fair, it is literally exactly to the letter what you asked for.
>>
>>50154103
No it isn't but I'll just try again next thread with a reference so there's no confusion, ok?
>>
Requesting an image of this alien in blue and purple robes sitting on a grand throne.
>>
>>50143145
Not the guy who requested this but it's hella rad. Good work.
>>
>>50154124
or, why not just stop contributing to the cancer and be a decent human being?

or is that too complicated for you?
>>
>>50154414
I'm can make requests just like everyone else.
>>
>>50154414
But Anon, how can he show he is an underaged retard if he do that?
>>
>>50154448
just because you CAN be cancer doesn't mean you SHOULD be cancer you fucking idiot.
>>50154456
you are correct, but i feel suicide is a much more effective way of showing that.
>>
>>50154473
Sorry you don't like my request but no rule says you have to, so I guess just try to find a way to deal with your anger.
>>
>>50154500
Why are you like this?
>>
>>50154500
i dont get how someone can be so content with being such a failure to society, honestly you impress me sir.
>>
>>50154552

why are you guys responding to a request when it is a hundred times easier to ignore and you KNOW it probably won't ever get drawn anyway? just stop fucking handing out attention to the shitters, you guys are the worst I swear.
>>
>>50154579
It's all just one person pretending to be two stupid people and one sad person.

He hopes to entrain replies, and you have given him one.
>>
>>50154605
>he

______;^)______
>>
Sorry thread, I did not intend a flurry of replies.
I just wanted to point out that, in providing a humorous delivery, I made certain to follow the letter of the delivery.

There's a famous painting I can't remember the name of where the artist followed a detailed list of criteria for a painting depicting an angel descending upon a crowd with a beggar and still managed to make a beautiful painting that was also a "fuck you" to the church or whoever commissioned it.
He got to keep the painting and the commission.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you troll old-school.
>>
>>50154807
good job anon
>>
File: tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg (175KB, 912x591px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_shitposters_show_up.jpg
175KB, 912x591px
>this entire thread
>>
>>50138536
Bumping this request
>>
requesting pic of thread burning
and 1 comic pls :^)
>>
>>50155173
here u go anon
>>50155035
>>
>>50155035
>>50155173
>Charlotte, what do your lesbian eyes see?

>The drawthread burns. They're taking the bait!
>>
>>50153993
You never know till you do it, I'd say place your request and see what happens. If the reference is good then it shouldn't get shat on too badly
>>
>>50155035
Jesus Christ. Someone was prepared.
>>
>>50155035
Did you draw this just for this specific situation
>>
>>50155488
Read the mug and guess
>>
>>50155488
this happens every other thread. it's not that hard a situation to prepare for.
>>
Ah yes, this is why I stopped coming to drawthreads.
>>
>>50155630
Lol bye
>>
>>50155630
/a/ drawthread is all lewds and waifus while /co/ is the weirdest shit. I can only imagine what goes on at /d/
>>
New to /tg/. Is this the thread where I post art I made and shit?
>>
>>50156112
This is where people post requests for art they want for their games and if an artist likes the idea, draws it for them.
>>
File: Vehiron and altaira.png (823KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vehiron and altaira.png
823KB, 1000x1000px
>>50156130
Ah. Aight. Maybe I'll pop in. I like drawing classic fantasy shit. Pic related is what I'm working on right now. Hit me up, anyone, if you've got something in that vein.
>>
>>50156141
Unf. Dat tiger
>>
>>50156141
think you can doodle up a white haired male drow witch doctor? dressed in animal furs and has a rams skull on his face as a mask?
>>
>>50156355
Yeah, but I'd have to do it on another day. It's bedtime here, niggah
>>
File: cyrus_the_warriors.jpg (70KB, 582x327px) Image search: [Google]
cyrus_the_warriors.jpg
70KB, 582x327px
>>50156141
It has my dig anon.
>>
File: Griffon_concept.jpg (61KB, 450x358px) Image search: [Google]
Griffon_concept.jpg
61KB, 450x358px
>>50156141
Can you draw a griffin swooping down on its pray?
>>
File: 2yrfhxB.png (4MB, 1701x1132px) Image search: [Google]
2yrfhxB.png
4MB, 1701x1132px
Grandpa Giant telling his stories to a bunch of human kids
>>
File: UltimateWarlord.jpg (147KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
UltimateWarlord.jpg
147KB, 800x600px
It's pretty late in this thread, but I'll bum a drawing anyhow. This is a fucked up one btw.

Requesting the antagonist for my bronze age campaign. He is the demi-god son of a war god. He killed his brother and wears his skin like Roman wears an animal skin with the paws tied at the front. His brothers hair on his helmet and his own sticking out from underneath it give him an imposing silhouette like the samurai's. The bronze armour he wears is like pic related. He's pretty much just the Ultimate Warrior. Just with added bronze, fratricide, and blood for facepaint.
>>
File: G9nCzYD.png (3MB, 1465x2179px) Image search: [Google]
G9nCzYD.png
3MB, 1465x2179px
WIP of the Half-Giant Anglo-Saxon
>>
File: stone.jpg (276KB, 1000x1642px) Image search: [Google]
stone.jpg
276KB, 1000x1642px
>>50153781
looks like shit but whatever
>>
File: Iron Shrine Maiden.jpg (396KB, 1203x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Shrine Maiden.jpg
396KB, 1203x1600px
>>50131986
>>
File: ston2.jpg (265KB, 1000x1642px) Image search: [Google]
ston2.jpg
265KB, 1000x1642px
>>50153781
>>50157135
some contrast changes to make her look more stoney.
>>
>>50143475
What a qt
>>
new thread when
>>
>>50157509
when you make it anon.
>>
>>50157563
looks like no more drawthreads then
>>
>>50157162
Oh snap she looks great. Thanks M8
>>
>>50136543
bump
>>
>>50155035

holy shit, return my sides please
>>
>>50157563
ill make it, but u wont like it
>>
>>50157509
>>50157563
new thread >>50157743
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.