[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: At Ease Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 125

File: 1478125038863.jpg (1MB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1478125038863.jpg
1MB, 744x1052px
Previous but dead Drawthread: >>50058000

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: CoC.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CoC.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
Posting for whoever said they were going to start on it last thread.
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
File: Cadunaer Reference.jpg (147KB, 889x708px) Image search: [Google]
Cadunaer Reference.jpg
147KB, 889x708px
>>50089690
Posting for artist who said they'd take a shot at it.
>>
>>50089690
>those shotels though
>>
File: 1476660216089.png (5MB, 2532x990px)
1476660216089.png
5MB, 2532x990px
Requesting Imperial guardsmen with human sized squat uniforms. If you decide to draw an officer or kommissar, something loke the bottom left would be nice

If you're a rad enough dude to color, just the scheme from the top left
>>
File: reference.png (1MB, 989x961px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
1MB, 989x961px
Hello
I would like to request my character. She is about the age and has the general body type of the picture on the bottom left, she has scarring across the right side of her body similar to that on the top left. her face, but mostly hair, looks similar to the image on the top right.

if she could be in some sort of dynamic action pose, clenching her fists with some black particles coming off of them that would be amazing!
>>
File: CoC character.jpg (165KB, 768x1024px)
CoC character.jpg
165KB, 768x1024px
>>50089716
This is what I've got so far, let me know what you think.
I'm probably gonna have to work on making him look more badass and less old hippy, unless that's what you're going for. Also, what kind of shoes do you want?
>>
File: khopesh new.jpg (333KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
khopesh new.jpg
333KB, 1600x1200px
>>50089752
think it's a khopesh
>>
File: Yuffie-FFVIIArt.png (165KB, 337x566px)
Yuffie-FFVIIArt.png
165KB, 337x566px
Migrating from previous thread.

Looking for art of what is essentially space Yuffie without the arm thing and with knives instead of giant shuriken.
>>
Can I repost a request from very end of the previous thread, or does the 24 wait still apply?
>>
>>50089991
New thread resets the counter.
>>
File: Thug life.gif (230KB, 1247x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Thug life.gif
230KB, 1247x1312px
hey.

Taking simple/Unsettling requests.
>>
File: gallowglass.png (1MB, 1000x763px)
gallowglass.png
1MB, 1000x763px
>>50090003
Alright, I'll take your word for it.

I hope it's not too much, but I'd like to request my fighter for an upcoming 5e game.

The general uniform should be based off of the leftmost picture, claymore and all, but without the other sword carried over his back. He should have the scabbard and sword belt shown on the right, and a bow slung over his back. He should have a quiver, with a few arrows in it hanging off the other side of his belt as well. Also, if the artist could make the brim of the helmet a little less pointed, that'd be appreciated, but it's not necessary.

Finally, his face should resemble that of the picture on the bottom right, although I do realize that most of it will be covered by the helmet.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Decker.png (3MB, 1805x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Decker.png
3MB, 1805x1598px
Hello, Drawthread. I would like to request an image of my 3e Shadowrun Decker.

She's an Elf, with the body type and bikini top of Black Rock Shooter (upper middle-right), the bikini bottom right below that image, and the hairstyle (except a much darker purple so it almost looks black), stockings and gloves of the cheshire catgirl on the upper middle-left (minus the furry things, and replacing the high heels with some actually sensible boots). On top of that, she's wearing a black-and grey designer-looking trenchcoat (possibly a variation of the funky sci-fi-looking one worn by the dude on the far left), and she has a pair of cat-eared headphones on (upper-right). Ideally, she'd also have a belt of pink shotgun shells slung around her waist.

Her right arm is replaced with a cyberarm like the one on the bottom-right, except it would ideally be a bit sleeker, and have the purple-and-pink coloration from her stockings and glove - and have a machine pistol integrated into the forearm.

She's got a large cyberdeck similar to the one on the bottom-left, except with out all the sponsor stickers - the only decal she has on it is a pair of cat-eyes above a grinning mouth.

Plot twist: she's actually very professional, and her street name doesn't have anything to do with cats or Cheshire in any way. She just enjoys dressing like that.

And finally (and optionally!), she's wielding an Ares Predator pistol with a silencer.
>>
Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!
>>
File: Warlock Girl.png (2MB, 629x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Warlock Girl.png
2MB, 629x1177px
Once again migrating my request of my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (without the furs lining on the boots, please). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round steel circle painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: black leather with brassy steel trim, and white cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Tome Warlock, she has an Eldritch Tome (J) hanging from her belt. She has also used it to summon a hawk Familiar (I) that could be either perched on one of her pauldrons or else on one of her gauntlets.

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>50089862
Preferably boots of some kind
>>
File: Sarvus_Trask.jpg (161KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
Sarvus_Trask.jpg
161KB, 635x901px
Had a nibble on this, but will anchor it here/re-request.

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: hiver assassin.png (3MB, 1522x1305px) Image search: [Google]
hiver assassin.png
3MB, 1522x1305px
Once again migrating my request of my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (without the furs lining on the boots, please). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round steel circle painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: black leather with brassy steel trim, and white cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Tome Warlock, she has an Eldritch Tome (J) hanging from her belt. She has also used it to summon a hawk Familiar (I) that could be either perched on one of her pauldrons or else on one of her gauntlets.

Thank you in advance!
>>
How about, a Mindflayer taskmaster?
He's the Lord of a clan of Derugar, he's otherworldly evil, and otherwise is a diabolic inventor of machines that run on red dust.

Maybe just him at an alchemists worktable, grinding away with a mortar and pestle, all evilly?
>>
>>50090505
>>50090608
uh oh. you've been had
>>
>>50090660
Well, fuck. Ctrl-C on the wrong post.

Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my Hiveworlder Assassin for a game of Dark Heresy.

I'd like her to have the pose in 1, wearing a black bodyglove like the Vindicare in 2 underneath an open black leather long-coat like 3 (although honestly the most important part of the reference coat are the belts across the chest), with a segmented-looking collar like in 4. She also has armor on her arms and legs like the Kasrkin carapace in 5.

She has a lanky build (1.7m, 55kg) pale skin, steel-blue eyes and hair that changes colors (the DM ruled that, in order to make the Outrageous Hair quirk work alongside the Unremarkable trait, her hair could change colors) but but that is usually black with some manner of fluorescent streaks (mostly blues, reds, purples or some combination thereof). Her hairstyle is short and ragged, like the one in 6.

Her weapons are an autopistol (basically a machine pistol) that looks similar to 7, and a highly-modified (and probably illegal in some sectors of Imperial space) long-las like the one in 8, except with a much longer barrel.

As she was a ganger before getting picked up by the Inquisition, all of her equipment should have signs of wear and tear - weathering on the armor and weapons, a dirt-stain on the bottom hem of her coat, etc. - and have gang markings scrawled over them from her old gang, the 51st Low-Street Rats: their symbol is a rat's head (9) breathing fire.
>>
>>50090681
>Requesting two requests

get out
>>
Requesting an image of this character standing in a cloud of pink gas while holding onto a very menacing looking bomb
>>
File: Wrathspawn and Lustspawn.png (1MB, 1524x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wrathspawn and Lustspawn.png
1MB, 1524x1024px
Requesting the other five sinspawn.
Envyspawn: Short and thin
Gluttonspawn: Obese yet hardy and strong
Greedspawn: Tower over 7 feet in height and have gold-tingled veins
Pridespawn: Long manes of hair and are near-skeletal in their gauntness
Slothspawn: Thick rolls of excess skin and a hunched frame
>>
>>50090881
>5 requests

wew
>>
>>50089790

Just spotted this in another thread, thought it might be a good thing g to draw, anyone willing?
>>
File: ggmain20111102.jpg (256KB, 700x1059px)
ggmain20111102.jpg
256KB, 700x1059px
Requesting Agatha Heterodyne as a Tech Priestess.
>>
>>50091059
I know it's a bit much, but it seemed like it would defeat the purpose not to do so.
Sort of silly that there aren't images of all seven already.
>>
File: Varen (WIP).jpg (1MB, 4096x4096px) Image search: [Google]
Varen (WIP).jpg
1MB, 4096x4096px
Dropping WIP for my drow musket assassin.
>>
File: Concept.png (2MB, 1496x1133px)
Concept.png
2MB, 1496x1133px
Re-anchoring for the drawfriend who expressed interest last thread. Or any other drawfriends, as well. In the end, you'll have to fight each other for my adulation, though... Original request follows:

Requesting my tiefling noble divination wizard, if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Clothing should be a fine gown similar to the left image, though tossing on some magic shit like potions and scroll cases and her big-ass spellbook would be ideal. Tiefling features should be like the right image, i.e. red skin, golden eyes, black hair. Horns are positioned in the front, swept up and slightly back, should be large to signify her noble heritage. She's slender and elegant and the only way I can describe her is that she looks like an incredibly self-centered bitch (because she is). Getting abstract here, but I'm going for a mixture of about 90% French and 10% Egyptian.

Also, I should mention that while the image references tend towards the lewd, that is not what I'm looking for here.

Also, bonus points for anyone who draws her looking smug as fuck while being carried by a magically-animated suit of armor (because only peasants walk).

Any help would be appreciated; I'm not picky, so I hope this will be a fun project for anyone who attempts it.
>>
Please could somebody draw me a demon? It's eyes are bulging, spherical and the yellow of sulphur. Its teeth stick out sideways, dripping blood It’s head looks like a crocodile dogs, and it’s neck looks more like an arm, and had a joint in the middle, connecting to what looks like the body of a huge thick snake, with tentacles dangling underneath like udders. It’s arm-scythes sprout from a collection of these tentacles, and it uses them as forelegs as it walks. Its hind legs appear to be those of a crickets, and it has a long tail that loses its flesh after the first foot, becoming a bony whip-tail covered in blood.

Thanks. It's also meant to be a mess, design-wise.
>>
File: quix_draw_request.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
quix_draw_request.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
Anchoring this for gobbo anon. Haven't heard from you in a while, you still out there?
>>
File: vewdwb.png (807KB, 1400x1039px) Image search: [Google]
vewdwb.png
807KB, 1400x1039px
>>50089816
no clothes?
>>
>>50091681
I don't want to say it's not good, because it is...
but it's also the exact opposite body type I requested.

not sure how i feel about this
>>
File: the wolf.jpg (952KB, 1870x2314px) Image search: [Google]
the wolf.jpg
952KB, 1870x2314px
Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.
>>
File: elven-warder.png (1MB, 1334x1234px) Image search: [Google]
elven-warder.png
1MB, 1334x1234px
I would like a piece of my elf warder. She has blond hair done up with braid on both sides feeding into a back ponytail. She uses a spear and wears a full suit of armor, both of which should be black red and silver. I would like her sitting on a bench with her spear propped up beside her, the helmet of her suit on the bench to the side as she contemplates a rose given to her as a gift.

Thank you kindly drawfriends for your time.
>>
File: vewdw22.png (776KB, 1400x1092px)
vewdw22.png
776KB, 1400x1092px
>>50091791
like this?
>>
File: Tom.png (2MB, 1594x662px) Image search: [Google]
Tom.png
2MB, 1594x662px
Requesting an antagonist for a horror campaign. He's a county detective who was introduced halfway in, initially as a helpful NPC. As time passed by, he became corrupted by the curse of the resort the main cast is trapped in and became a threat. The top left image is pretty much what he is wearing and his looks (without the shades). He carries an old school revolver. He has a deranged expression with one hand gripping one side of his face as he walks down an empty run down hallway. His crown of thorns represents his corruption and the messiah complex he developed, the vines making it up sprouting from the back of his head.
>>
>>50092001
I was hoping for a more younger body type. around the age of 10-12 years old
>>
Requesting an image of this character with more child-like proportions strung up like a marionette by wires and cords
>>
File: Preview.png (136KB, 985x798px) Image search: [Google]
Preview.png
136KB, 985x798px
>>50091395

Still working on it.
>>
File: Mansion.png (4MB, 1330x1781px) Image search: [Google]
Mansion.png
4MB, 1330x1781px
Scanner is being a bitch so yall get photos, sorry.

Here is the Spooky Mansion in the forest!
>>
Joyelle colored for a request a while ago...
>>
File: Ziggurat.png (5MB, 1326x1940px) Image search: [Google]
Ziggurat.png
5MB, 1326x1940px
Glacier Ziggurat
>>
File: 1477759151914.jpg (43KB, 259x270px)
1477759151914.jpg
43KB, 259x270px
>>50092963
OR here, holy shit drawanon words have failed me to how good this is.
>>
File: hm3-beta (1).png (25KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
hm3-beta (1).png
25KB, 400x600px
Requesting my Bard. He's 23 years old and has a lute and a harpoon. I made a crappy-but-somewhat-accurate image in Heromachine, but he's nowhere near as muscular as the guy in the picture.
>>
File: Oh fuck run.png (366KB, 600x1000px)
Oh fuck run.png
366KB, 600x1000px
Hey I've been gone for about a month, was this ever fully colored by the drawanon?Terribly sorry about my sudden disappearance I love it very much and my party had a hearty chuckle at it
>>
>>50092969
This is kinda cool, mate.
Not OR btw
>>
Reposting my request from the previous threads. It's been about 24 hours.

I'd like a drawing of my current Dungeons: The Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition character, please. It's a little complex, so I'll try to keep it as brief as possible.

The character is an alien cat person who mostly resembles M'Ress (as in the left image), but has the hair color, hair style, and eye color of the catgirl in the R20 token. She's wearing the jacket, bag, jeans, and boots pictured, and has a sword on her belt like in the bottom right pic. As some side notes, her left arm is cybernetic (black/dark grey colored, though only the hand would be showing anyway) and she has two tails instead of one.

I don't really have a preference on the pose or facial expression. Do whatever feels right, I suppose.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 580x672px
Dropping an anchor for the drawfriend working on my eclipse character. If you're reading this, hope you're feeling better.
>>
>>50092969
OR here, it looks fantastic! Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it!
>>
>>50093811
Theres nothing on here currently, but Im going to try and get the piece scanned so it looks nicer. So keep an eye on this

http://brumblethorn.tumblr com/
>>
File: UT UT UT.png (4MB, 1693x1349px) Image search: [Google]
UT UT UT.png
4MB, 1693x1349px
Can someone draw my half-giant fantasy Anglo-Saxon for me?

Attire/helmet looks like the pic on the far left, same with the sword on the back with a strap. Helmet is plumed with wings like the guys in pic two, and he has a fairy (top right pic) flying near him, probably pulling on his cape or something.

I couldn't find any good pictures of round-shield patterns, so you can draw on it whatever you feel like or just leave it blank, don't mind.

Oh yeah, he's also got a huge bearded axe. The celtic rune is for if you decide to draw him without his helmet. His head is shaved at the scalp/back of the head and covered in celtic-rune tattoos. Short hair at the top with a thick beard.

Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0878.png (2MB, 1808x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.png
2MB, 1808x1000px
I live in hope.

Requesting a Scum character for Dark Heresy.

He's basically Kano, with a cyber-eye and bionic arm (40k cybernetics though so as tacky as you please). He wears a long, filthy coat, with dozens of throwing knives fitted to it.

He has a pet gretchin with him, totting a shotgun far too big for him.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: gunslinger.png (280KB, 580x672px)
gunslinger.png
280KB, 580x672px
>>50093685
Yep, here's an update for you friend. It's slow progress, but it's coming.
>>
>>50093004
OR here, thanks man!
>>
File: Duderino.png (519KB, 714x633px) Image search: [Google]
Duderino.png
519KB, 714x633px
>>50089690
Could I get a character dressed up a lot like the guy on the left, with a scimitar in his right hand and a lute strapped over his back? Hair style in the picture works, but brown instead of blonde
>>
>>50094622
Same goes for you, I'll try to have a scanned version up asap. >>50093904
>>
File: 1475023798572.jpg (143KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1475023798572.jpg
143KB, 1037x1724px
>>50089690

Requesting this fine and classy lady in a Jojo pose of your choice.
>>
Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.
>>
File: 1478191997824.png (397KB, 535x751px) Image search: [Google]
1478191997824.png
397KB, 535x751px
Requesting Alexandra Daddario as a close quater petless ranger. She uses a kukri as a sidearm, forgot to include that.
>>
File: motorcyclist.png (478KB, 893x338px)
motorcyclist.png
478KB, 893x338px
Requesting a motorcyclist. He would have the same spiky hairstyle in the reference in blonde and the visor glasses. His outfit would be a black biker jacket with a yellow shirt under it, ripped jeans and boots. Thank you beforehand.

I know it has done, but the drawfag put yellow shit instead of a yellow shirt, and it wasn't blonde. Sorry if I bother anyone.
>>
>>50095143
fuck their boss

>>50095066
off all people, you pick that loser from doos sex
>>
File: devito.png (372KB, 836x784px) Image search: [Google]
devito.png
372KB, 836x784px
For the drawfriend working on Danny Devito.
>>
these threads have REALLY slowed down, a few months ago these threads were really flying.
>>
File: hm3-beta (1).png (195KB, 1200x1800px)
hm3-beta (1).png
195KB, 1200x1800px
My Half Elf druid.

He wields a quarterstaff that has runes carved into it that glow a faint red.

Couldn't reflect it very well in this, but he has a very wolfish appearance. His eyes are amber and his teeth look more like a wolf's than those of a human (or Elf). He also has a black wolf and a white wolf that are his two companions.

If possible, I'd like to see some sort of scene that shows him relaxing with his two wolves. He usually has a pretty stoic look on his face.
>>
What program do artist here use normally to draw digitally? I've been using autodesk sketchbook but it is missing some very basic features.
>>
File: Reference.png (3MB, 1884x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
3MB, 1884x1668px
Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.
>>
>>50095599
Your powers for stating the obvious are uncanny
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px)
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
>>50095599
a few months ago it was summer.
>>
>>50095599
I'm sorry, is that a bad thing?
>>
>>50095626
Most use Photoshop, I use Clip Studio Paint, Paint Tool Sai, and then FireAlpaca exists.
>>
>>50095626
Sai
>>
>>50095626
Yeah from what I understand a lot of people use Sai
>>
File: WeDontNeedTheirScum.png (170KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WeDontNeedTheirScum.png
170KB, 600x1000px
>>50094579
Rough linework WIP, anything you want changed?
>>
>>50095626
I use Autodesk v7. It works pretty well for nonprofessional/learning artists like me, I gotta say. What kinda stuff is it missing tho? It seems to have everything for painting
>>
File: 1266989348187.jpg (125KB, 507x799px) Image search: [Google]
1266989348187.jpg
125KB, 507x799px
Hey drawthread, requesting a drawing of my
Lizardfolk Warpriest of Asmodeus from Pathfinder, I know a tad bit edgy but it's a character that I've grown fond of over time.

Physical description is as follows.

Tall but lean, if you want specifics 6'10" or 203 cm and 100 kg, which is about 221 lbs.

He was raised in mountains so he looks a bit harsher than the usual Lizardfolk, from the swamps and has even lost a bit of that vibrant green some Lizardfolk tend to have, it's not completely gone but it's definitely noticeable.

(That is of course if you even want to bother with colors, I understand a lot of people might prefer to use colors or just simply don't have the time, it's not the most important thing in the world.)

He wears armor similar to the photo but without the helmet and weapon, and of course the cross on the cape is replaced with the symbol of Asmodeus.

Also he doesn't use any weapons aside from his claws and teeth, however he does keep with him a dagger entirely crafted from rubies.

Sorry if I didn't provide enough detail, this is my first time requesting something of this nature, if anyone is feeling up to the task and requires more information, I will be lurking and ready to provide information at a moment's notice.

And if anybody has any questions they want to ask just because, I will gladly be answering those as well since I am going to be awake until the wee hours of the morning.
>>
File: Campfire Giant.png (1MB, 1234x828px)
Campfire Giant.png
1MB, 1234x828px
WIP for old grandpa giant telling stories in the smoke of his pipe.
>>
>>50095991
looking good so far
>>
File: Shadow.png (462KB, 637x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.png
462KB, 637x1133px
Requesting this soldier/grunt (he's an IG) sitting and holding hands with a sister of battle while they're both inquisitively looking at the distance
>>
How to design good looking armor?

I can't into anything that doesnt look either boring or like shit
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px)
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>50096147
just gotta find little pieces you like from different sets and put it all together like a patchwork horror.
>>
File: 1478082579581.png (507KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
1478082579581.png
507KB, 800x690px
24h bump

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Oh, and no bloodshot eyes, pale blue should be perfect. Thanks for your time.
>>
File: alexdad.jpg (231KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
alexdad.jpg
231KB, 800x1132px
>>50095143
tried photobashing for once
>>
>>50096723
ay not that person but that looks pretty good, the kukri feels a bit out of place though the way it's in the picture.
>>
File: wip.jpg (490KB, 1920x1040px)
wip.jpg
490KB, 1920x1040px
>>50090730

Here's a wip shot. I'll finish it after I get some sleep.
>>
File: Taskmaster.png (4MB, 1481x1940px) Image search: [Google]
Taskmaster.png
4MB, 1481x1940px
>>50090641
Not a mortar and pestle but I thought it worked with the req
>>
File: W I R E D.png (225KB, 953x1177px)
W I R E D.png
225KB, 953x1177px
>>50092152
>>
>>50095850
Looks great! Nothing to change.
So stoked!
>>
>>50095991
Shaping up nicely.
>>
This has quickly become my players' favorite NPC in one session, and would love to give them a visual representation. Requesting a Marid that takes after Hedonism Bot, lounging in a nautical themed chaise.

Marid: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/0/08/Marid-5e.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160919125820

hedonism bot: http://i.imgur.com/Xf4m3ek.jpg

Attitude is basically Dr. Frankfurter. Take whatever liberties you like.
>>
File: mentors refference.jpg (74KB, 528x436px) Image search: [Google]
mentors refference.jpg
74KB, 528x436px
Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way
>>
File: triggered.png (518KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
518KB, 1100x1600px
update
>>
File: 1478026759924.png (2MB, 2528x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1478026759924.png
2MB, 2528x1144px
Alright, my request:
Young Mother, around the age of 19.

1. Haircut like in the first picture
2. Asian face
3. Clothing is meant to be inspired by the third picture, though its not meant to be the exact same. give it some of the patterns, fluffyness and ornamentals, but it should have at least one long sleeve to hide the fact that she's ...
4. ...missing her right Arm.

if you really want to make it perfect, make her hold a baby with the other arm, covered in a blanket.

if you're going to color it: go by the colorscheme of the third picture. even for her hair and eyecolor.
>>
File: 2.png (525KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
525KB, 1100x1600px
>>50097527
colors were a bit too dark, tweaked them a bit
>>
>>50096286
Guys come on, at least give some attention to my post, or feedback why you don't draw it.

Bump
>>
>>50097573
Too obvious.
>>
>>50097573
OR of >>50096286 here.

Fuck you for trying to make me look bad. What? Trying to do so because YOUR request never got delivered and maybe not being patient enough?
>>
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
File: 1477842778866.jpg (80KB, 904x807px)
1477842778866.jpg
80KB, 904x807px
May I get someone to color this pic?

Reference for the colors of the characters are here: >>50022991
>>
File: VikingGuardsman.png (852KB, 1000x1000px)
VikingGuardsman.png
852KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting an imperial guardsman from a viking themed world.

He's wearing heavy, grey flak armor, a helmet with integrated gas mask, and is armed with a combat shotgun and/or a chainaxe.

Feel free to add runes or nordic symbols as you like.

Thanks and have fun
>>
>>50098253
yes, i'm really mad because my request didn't get delivered. you got me. please understand.
>>
>>50096082
the modern soldiers in fantasy/scifi settings meme again?
>>
>>50096787
WOO
OR here, thanks mang! Nicely done.
>>
>>50098513
Are you stupid? That's 40k.
>>
Requesting an astronaut in a spacesuit in a fight with a caveman. Neither have weapons.
>>
>>50098723
>>
>>50098803
Holy shit what show is this? Is there a clip where they actually discuss the fight? Because for my request the astronaut wins.
>>
>>50098812
Angel, last season, big dwarn out argument. Classic use of the trope. Joss whedon ftw
>>
>>50098859
Thanks man I'll check it out.
>>
File: IMG_0576.jpg (559KB, 1782x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
559KB, 1782x1599px
>>50098723
>>
>>50098900
Ha! Thanks mate.
>>
>>50098944
Feel free to keep requesting, it was just a sketch, and pretty funny
>>
>>50098958
Yeah I'll hang out for the rest of this thread just in case, but there's no need for me to repost it, what you did is pretty good.
>>
Requesting a drunk Mindflayer in an aquarium in the midst of a heated argument with an octopus over who would win in a fight, an astronaut or a caveman.
>>
File: 1475421023169.jpg (150KB, 973x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475421023169.jpg
150KB, 973x800px
I hope this isn't too complicated a request!

I'd really like the guy on the left standing on the hill in the bottom right's reference, painting the town in the background with a pose like the top right.

Fluff incoming: the character is a retired Not!Italian swordsman from the big city who's settled down in a sleepy coastal town to take up his passion for painting, among other things.

What's the policy on requesting two semi-separate things? Because there's another scene idea I've got for this guy but I don't want to get greedy.
>>
File: 1478170579556.png (2MB, 1821x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1478170579556.png
2MB, 1821x1518px
>>50089690
Did not notice this was done until now, I wanna fucking thank the draw friend that did it.
>>
Listing the request that has no reply, please give time to the drawfolk

>>50090452
>Shadowrun Decker
>>50091421
tiefling noble divination wizard
>drawfriend who expressed interest
Is this taken or not?
>>50091917
Lycan Knight
>50091421
tiefling noble divination wizard
>>50091965
elf warder
>>50092012
antagonist for horror campaign
>>50093644
alien cat
>>50094426
half-giant fantasy Anglo-Saxon
>>50094657
character with a scimitar
>>50095148
motorcyclist
>>50095637
elf wizard
>>50096540
BBEG of pf campaign
>>50097262
tutored pre-teen noble girl
>>50097542
Young Mother
>>50098351
imperial guardsman viking themed
>>
>>50099865
...what?
>>
>>50099875
I guess he's re-listing all the unfufilled requests to make them easier to find
>>
>>50099899
Or in an effort to give the requesters false hope.
>>
>>50099117
I'm a drawfriend and I gotta say... It would take a minimal amount of effort to shoop all of this together, but to draw it? Damn.

Hopefully some anon stronger than I can bust this out for you, otherwise I can commence the shooping.
>>
>>50099899
It's just like, what's the point though? Too many anons trying to reinvent the wheel these days.
>>
>>50099936
>>50099117
also if and when someone accepts this request, you should really post a higher resolution image of that scenery. For real.
>>
>>50099984
what are you even say?

that it's a bad thing to have a system in place that helps redirect the attention back onto requests that have gone unnoticed?
>>
>>50100049
There's no point, the artists aren't so braindead as to not be able to ctrl+f "request" and pick what they want to do, which is exactly what I do.
>>
File: A revolver asks.....gif (454KB, 506x760px) Image search: [Google]
A revolver asks.....gif
454KB, 506x760px
back again.

taking simple/unsettling requests.
>>
>>50100061
The potential for it to help does out weigh the potential for it to hurt -- so YOU don't have to use it, but maybe others will.
>>
>>50100061
>>50099984
I don't know, I was offering a possible reason
>>
>>50099865

this is dumb as shit
>>
>>50100328
thanks! I try my best
>>
>>50100061
I just scroll up and down the thread til something catches my eye senpai
>>
>>50089887
Bump
>>
>>50100061
Post work
>>
File: Sandpoint.jpg (92KB, 950x425px)
Sandpoint.jpg
92KB, 950x425px
>>50099936

I never expected it to be *completely* drawn, I figured the landscape and painting would be done with some shooping.

>>50100019

Here you go!
>>
File: notfrenchknight.jpg (120KB, 800x600px)
notfrenchknight.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
Requesting a knight from around the Hundred Years War.
Armour like that of the knight on the left. Only variation is if you color it could you make some parts of the armor gilded gold. Not all of it, but enough to know the guy is just showing off his wealth. So like the visor, elbows, knees, and gauntlets.
Over his armor he wears a large surcoat like that of the man being stabbed on the right. This surcoat bears his heraldry located in the picture.
If you want to do a particular pose. Just him pointing somewhere with his mace like he is giving directions would be cool. Forgot to add it to the photo but his mace looks like a balled fist.
>>
>>50100431
we are not in /v/ anon
>>
>>50100135
A dark, humanoid being, unusually tall and,seemingly,made of wind. No facial/detail, just the shape of the body/arms/legs
>>
>>50100431
Slow down anon, I'm still making it.
>>
>>50100545
i will try
>>
>>50096723
Thanks anon! Hope you had nearly as much fun drawing it/not sure what photobashing is, as i had with this character.
>>
File: swardyman.png (51KB, 1116x678px)
swardyman.png
51KB, 1116x678px
>>50094657
>>
File: IMG_0578.png (293KB, 335x813px)
IMG_0578.png
293KB, 335x813px
>>50095148
>>
>>50099865
This is actually pretty useful.
>>
>>50100545
my hands are shaking, i don't know why, it hasnt been so intense like that before.

another time anon, i am truly sorry.
>>
File: n9a1.jpg (184KB, 924x944px) Image search: [Google]
n9a1.jpg
184KB, 924x944px
>>50091965
Sorry I couldn't do the full body
>>
>>50101337
that nose tho
>>
>>50101337
OR here, any chance the nose could be a little smaller and less pointy please?
>>
>>50101248
Oh shit, man. No need to apologize. Are you,okay? Is this a reoccuring kind of thing?
>>
File: 1478282331624.jpg (185KB, 924x944px) Image search: [Google]
1478282331624.jpg
185KB, 924x944px
>>50101360
>>50101367
over 9000 hours in MS Paint
>>
>>50100859
Ooh, awesome. Thanks m8!
>>
>>50101412
It did happen before, yes. It wasn't so severe and out of a sudden like this time though. I extended an arm and my hand kept flippy-flopping .

I am scared.
>>
File: n9a2.jpg (183KB, 908x956px) Image search: [Google]
n9a2.jpg
183KB, 908x956px
>>50101367
Here you go, sorry about that. I'm not used to drawing elves
>>
>>50101413
Verily you are a God amongst men.
>>
>>50101514
Thank you so much! Looks great.
>>
File: IMG_0588.jpg (1MB, 2747x3588px)
IMG_0588.jpg
1MB, 2747x3588px
>>50094657
Two cakes! More like cupcakes?
>>
File: IMG_0591.jpg (1MB, 2410x2626px)
IMG_0591.jpg
1MB, 2410x2626px
>>50089816
Little kids are hard
>>
>>50102167
And yet you nailed her anyhow.
>>
>>50094609
Awesome, looking good so far!
>>
>>50101793
>>50102167

Pretty based you doing two requests back to back.
>>
>>50101793
>>50100859
Oh jeez, thanks a million!
>>50101490
Have ya talked to a doctor? That could be serious
>>
>>50096723
Shhieeeeet nice
>>
>>50102351
I don't like to take on big requests since I only have a pen and paper / am still a novice. Trying to save up for an iPad pro.

That being said if anyone wants a sketch like >>50102167 or >>50101793 let me know (preferably fantasy)
>>
Was wondering if you could draw the BBEG of the campaign, a crazy mummy sorcerer that is trying to wipe out the party's street gang. He's be your average bandaged mummy with a red robe (pose shown with said robe), a crown (doesn't have to be the one in the image, just something like it), a bunch of Mr. T style bling (that he's taken from gangers that tried to roll on him), a big amulet that acts as a spell ward at the front, and some orbs of destruction he just keeps floating around should he need em. would love to see the look on the party's faces if I were actually able to pull up art of him.
>>
>>50099984
stfu i was just trying to help
>>
>>50102683
It's all good, you should do this more often
>>
>>50102683

Don't let nobody tell you that you ain't doin' god's work, anon.
>>
>>50089764
Bumpu
>>
>>50091059
To be fair, Paizo should have done it 9 years ago.
>>
hm is it ever acceptable to bump your own requests?
>>
>>50102881
Only after the 24 hour cool-down period has expired.
>>
File: Shana.jpg (334KB, 1000x1000px)
Shana.jpg
334KB, 1000x1000px
>>50102505
Could you do her?
>>
>>50102952
I'd do her
if you understand what i am saying
>>
File: 1444619850532.jpg (22KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
1444619850532.jpg
22KB, 367x367px
>>50103127
>>
File: 1478291144093.png (724KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478291144093.png
724KB, 850x850px
>>50089690
Can I request my dwarf fighter?
He wields a warhammer in his right hand, a shield in his left hand, and he wears a chain mail shirt.
He has a beard like shown in the pic, and if it get's coloured it has a dark brown colour.
>>
File: Request for tg.png (804KB, 1640x944px)
Request for tg.png
804KB, 1640x944px
I have zero expectation for this, but am I doing it right?
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (1MB, 2208x2744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
1MB, 2208x2744px
>>50102952
She's pretty cool anon what's her name? Wish I could clean it up and paint it
>>
>>50102598
I'm on it.
>>
>>50103421
Her name's Shana, my man
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (3MB, 4543x6122px)
Untitled-1.png
3MB, 4543x6122px
>>50102598
quick sketch
>>
>>50103583
saved it in xbox hueg size
sorry
>>
>>50092012
Sure, I'll give it a shot
>>
Anyone mind drawing me a goblin with a lit fuse protruding from its butt while it runs shouting "aloha snackbar"?
>>
>>50101490
>>50101248
That sounds terrifying, you should consider consulting a doctor or some other professional. If untreated it might get worse or cause permanent effects.

You can also try googling. I used to have some problems with my wrists but some simple exercises on youtube did wonders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUyMNyrOHJQ
(Note that what you describe sounds like something entirely different from what I experienced, but for all I know the same stretching might work)
Also, try switching hands for the mouse and spend less time on the computer/drawing in general.
>>
>>50097563
looking amazing so far
>>
reposting from one of the older threads:

Francis Tetricus is an 82 year old twitchy, skinny hunchback of a goof in traditional techpriest robes with a manipulator dendrite and a walking stick to support him. Unlike some admechs, he has a lengthy Santa Claus-like beard fashioned from various isolated wires Above everything else, Francis loves the party's chimaera.
>>
>>50101490
His arms are heavy, knees weak, palms are sweaty. He's nervous...
>>
>>50089690
Can I get some heraldry/symbols?

White eagle over a key, black and red background

Same eagle over red and green checkerboard

Burning grapevine over green field and orange sky

Gold two-headed lion wielding a sword and breathing fire over white background

Branch of holly over a small bowl of blood, dripping, purple background

Crossed white arquebus/scimitar over royal blue

Red wagon wheel over white sky and blue sea
Thank you!
>>
>>50098513
Are you an idiot?
>>
File: Dwarvey.png (390KB, 834x1237px)
Dwarvey.png
390KB, 834x1237px
>>50103412
>>
>>50104428
Thanks drawfriend!
>>
>>50104198
Nah, he's a troll. And that was bait. Omnomnom, little fishy.
>>
File: 1477707370042.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1477707370042.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
>>50103619
Nvm mate, gotta run, my bad
>>
File: 1450500170014.png (3MB, 1772x1426px)
1450500170014.png
3MB, 1772x1426px
Requesting a soldier wearing a Wehrmacht-style uniform, but with American insignia on his helmet, and carrying an M1 Garand.

Running an alt-history game based off the Timeline-191 series, where the USA and the CSA are separate countries throughout the World Wars and the Yankees end up allying with Imperial Germany for both. The PCs are going to be American infantrymen fighting the Confederates in Kansas and Oklahoma.
>>
File: Mother WIP.png (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mother WIP.png
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>50097542
>>
>>50100709
You're welcome
>>
>>50102393
>>50103759
i will, thank you for your concern
>>
File: tg_catgirl.png (213KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
tg_catgirl.png
213KB, 600x621px
>>50093644
Here's a lazy bust.
>>
>>50105441
Not OR but that's pretty adorable.
>>
>>50105441
Also not OR, but I too believe her to be qt.
>>
>>50105441
OR here. Thanks for the drawing, man! You're the best.
>>
>>50105402
Take care of your hands anon.
Wish you the best.
>>
>>50105566
>>50105580
>>50105744
Glad you like it!
>>
>>50091917
Bumping with optimism.
>>
>>50090283
24-hour bump
>>
File: NS_Arm2.jpg (43KB, 354x341px) Image search: [Google]
NS_Arm2.jpg
43KB, 354x341px
>>50106504
OR here. Looking over the drawing, I just noticed two things that might need to be changed. The first is the eyes, which should be a bit more cat-like if possible. The second is the left hand, which is supposed to be cybernetic. If you need a reference for the hand, it can look something like pic related. Thanks again for drawing my request.
>>
>>50091421
Bumping for Tiefling wizard princess.
>>
>>50106851
I second this request.
>>
>>50106851
I third this.
Mostly because I plan to steal it.
>>
>>50092012
Bumping
>>
Requesting an old assassin.
My character for Burning Wheel.
Weapons of choice if you want to include are a simple knife and poison.
Preferably clean shaven or with stubble.

Most importantly could he please be thin, weary, bags under the eyes and a downcast gaze.
>>
requesting an ettin(two headed ogre) in a toga esq robe carrying a copper rod/staff in one had, pretty simple request do what you want.
>>
>>50105039
Really good so far! Maybe reduce the hair length a bit
>>
File: Mother WIP.png (357KB, 1920x1080px)
Mother WIP.png
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>50108258
C'mon mate, that was like 2 hours ago
>>
File: trollytrollingtonIII.jpg (4KB, 124x123px) Image search: [Google]
trollytrollingtonIII.jpg
4KB, 124x123px
>>50106663
This has to be bait
>>
>>50108291
Okay, now that i see it, its the perfect length!
>>
Any new or current requests about? I feel like drawing something.
>>
>>50108315
Something wrong with the arm? I don't see why it's bait.
>>
>>50108474
Dude got a finished, colored picture, then an hour later asks for changes that, depending on what program the artist uses to draw with, might be nigh-impossible.
>>
File: color24 copy.png (887KB, 1100x1600px)
color24 copy.png
887KB, 1100x1600px
>>50103770
I ended up adding extra shit I don't normally do as an apology for taking so long
>>
>>50108501
Well shit. OR here. Had no idea I was an hour late to bring up the issues. Completely lost track of time doing something else.

Drawfriend, if you're reading this, the picture is fine as it is. If the differences do become an issue, I'll either try fixing it on my own time or request someone try and change it on a later thread. For now, I'm satisfied.
>>
>>50108501
Not to mention that one of the earlier compliment posts was the OR.

There was some faggot a few threads back doing 'could you add' shit like that, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>50108629
Just looked back at the original request and saw that it did, in fact, include stuff about a cybernetic arm.
>>
>>50108629
In my defense, this was my first request on a drawthread. I'm allowed a free screw-up, right? I mean, I really like the picture I ended up getting. I just didn't realize there were any problems with it until it hit me later.
>>
File: scion.jpg (416KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
scion.jpg
416KB, 1200x1600px
Hello, requesting something specific?

I´d like he guy in the first image mostly like that, but with the breather of the second (no straps, integrated 40k style) and with a blue carapace armor instead of the black suit; I give a model for the armor. The red sash is in fact perfect: please let that one.

Also,if you can but not necessarily relevant, soften his expression a bit, making it maybe more confortable?

I hve, like, zero idea about drawing, so I don´t know if it´s a great request or not. Thanks in advance, anyway!
>>
File: project.jpg (48KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
project.jpg
48KB, 600x562px
Well, disregard that I suck cocks. That was the third. This is the first
>>
File: kys.jpg (121KB, 380x437px)
kys.jpg
121KB, 380x437px
>>50108721
>Hello, requesting something specific?
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (16KB, 314x329px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
16KB, 314x329px
And this the second one. Sorry, first time poster
>>
>>50090468
bampin
>>
Sorry guys, that wasn't me. Seems like we've got an imposter

>>50106663
>>50108622
>>
File: i guess copy.png (210KB, 600x621px)
i guess copy.png
210KB, 600x621px
>>50108609
woops I forgot to put my name on
>>50106663
i don't even care if it's b8 at this point. I tried to do something new
>>
>>50108761
Wait, who the hell are you? I'm the one who requested the picture of my Rakasta character.
>>
File: spartacus-large.jpg (50KB, 720x692px) Image search: [Google]
spartacus-large.jpg
50KB, 720x692px
>>50108761
>>50108778
Lies, I'm the real OR!
>>
>>50108686
Sorry dude, it was me being a faggot and not checking the original request.
>>
>>50108609
amazing work m8 my thanks to you
>>
>>50108797
>Sucking requesters dicks

Show some fucking spine m8
>>
>>50108776
I swear to god it's not bait. I just screwed up and forgot to ask for those changes earlier. Thank you kindly.

>>50108797
It's alright. Accidents happen. I got a free drawing out of it, so I'm happy either way.

And then there's shit like this >>50108793 that makes me look like I'm having some sort of argument with myself. Cut it out.
>>
File: thejoke.png (8KB, 812x732px)
thejoke.png
8KB, 812x732px
>>50108818
>Cut it out.
>>
>>50108818
Yeah, it's not like you'd asked for different changes before the picture was created - even if you hadn't been the OR, both versions got drawn and everyone's happy with a pair of cute catgirls.
>>
>>50108884
Truly, catgirls do make everything better.
>>
>>50091106

Bumping request for Tech priestess Heterodyne.
>>
>>50089743
Bump.
>>
Requesting a thri-kreen-born Changeling bard named Secret.

(A) She wears an elaborate flowering headdress with a detachable mask - the mask is usually worn hanging from straps on her chest to cover her breasts. (B) She retains the four armed physiology from her Thri-Kreen heritage, one of which is amputated at the shoulder lower-right. Vestigial fairy wings sprout from her back. Maybe four breasts? (C) Her skin is colorfully patterned and her face has Persian/Indian features. (1&2) She wears a belted harness that attaches to a lower-right prosthetic arm - which can become a stringed instrument. Her clothing is a long ragged sleeveless coat. (3) She's strapped with bladed Violin Bows which dangle from the harnessing around her waist. These resemble Kujang mixed with Shamshir.

She also travels with a tiny fairy sprite familiar with a bow and arrows, but totally not necessary to draw her.

Basically: Kālī pixie punkrocker in D&D 5e.
>>
>>50109034
Do you have a full image of reference 3?
>>
>>50108818
Fuck off and quit whining or use a tripcode, god damn.
>>
File: mum.jpg (173KB, 1580x2128px)
mum.jpg
173KB, 1580x2128px
>>50108339
I was going to do some more gray tone, but I kinda goot busy with other stuff, hope you like it anyway, mate.
Cheers
>>
No offense to untaken requests, but I'm looking to work on developing my fantasy race styles.
Any simple dwarf, elf, or kobold requests?

>>50089743
This is called an anchor.
It is useful for the delivering artist to link to.
>>50109022
There is no reason to bump an anchor.
Unless you've given up hope that the artist will return, in which case remake the request.
(seems too early for that to be likely)

>>50108851
this
I laughed
>>
>>50109122
>greyscale
t-thank, papa Pilgrim
>>
File: tumblr_ntudlnUg181r6dx5ko1_1280.jpg (360KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntudlnUg181r6dx5ko1_1280.jpg
360KB, 629x800px
>>50109066
Here you go, mate. Cheers.
>>
>>50109132
How about the half-elf druid pictured here, using her earth elemental companion as an elevator to ascend a castle wall? Earth glide is a terribly convenient ability, you know.
>>
>>50109137
Lol, hey IJC
That should make your work easier, and helps you focus in other kind of stuff, like textures, just saiyan
>>
File: reference.jpg (1MB, 1450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
1MB, 1450x2000px
Requesting the girl in the top-left (preferably with glasses) in brigandine while looking on with an expression that is either disbelief or a mix of disapproval and disappointment.
>>
>>50109300
>just saiyan
I know I don't texture enough already, don't try to speak lightly about it
>>50098295
also this
>>
File: reference1.png (3MB, 2321x1525px)
reference1.png
3MB, 2321x1525px
I want the hair style of the left images with the face and eyebrows of the right image, and for the hair, eyebrow, and eye color to be white.

If possible, I'd like two separate versions, one with the hair loosely tied like the middle images, but the ponytail a bit higher on the head as marked, and a version with untied hair like the bottom left image, but with the face still visible. If that counts as separate requests, or if you understandably don't feel like doing both, then just the untied style will suffice.

As far as positioning, just stick with the right side image.

Please and thank you to whoever, if anyone, fills my request.
>>
>>50109896
>I want
>I want
>I want

Typical fucking millennials.
>>
File: JuniperMovinOnUp.jpg (229KB, 1586x1683px) Image search: [Google]
JuniperMovinOnUp.jpg
229KB, 1586x1683px
>>50109169
Not exactly the anatomy development I intended to do, but at least I was quick this time.
>>
>>50110082
Thanks kindly, Anon. Glad it made good practice for you.
>>
>>50109994
Try harder.
>>
File: 1444518845445.jpg (21KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
1444518845445.jpg
21KB, 236x272px
>>50110128
>>
>>50109994
I would fill requests, but I doubt anyone would be satisfied with unsteady stick figure drawings or halfassed pixelart.
>>
>>50110185
>unsteady stick figure drawings
it's all these cunts deserve
>>
I'm just looking for fantasy related things in a modern setting. Things like an elf in a law firm, a mermaid in marine rescue, and other stuff like this.

If nobody wants to try this, fine, I just wanted to put the request out there.
>>
>>50110212
You may be interested in the webcomic "Newman." I personally find the art somewhat offputting, but it's entertaining and deals with modern fantasy.
>>
File: pastrypuff.jpg (265KB, 813x479px)
pastrypuff.jpg
265KB, 813x479px
Requesting a gnomish djinni sorceress who styles herself as a magical girl!

She has a really up-beat, bombastic personality, uses wind and electricity magic, and flies around on her dowsing rod staff from time to time, so anything that fits that would be straight nifty
>>
>>50103583

Dude that's rad as hell, thank you! You made this sumbitch really damned scary lookin'!
>>
>>50110261
sounds interesting enough, got a link to it?
>>
>>50110185
I would like to see some of this pixe lart regardless, I love pixel art
>>
>>50109395
>making romantic advances to Slaanesh
That guy is either unaware of who that "tiefling" is. Or is really bold as fuck.
>>
>>50108609

Dude those colours are outstanding - it actually makes me glad I only did the lines. Hope you don't mind me posting it on my tumblr with the original.
>>
>>50110336
Thanks again for drawing her she looked great.
>>
>>50110295
http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/newman/list?title_no=405
>>
>>50110447
>find page
>it's a site containing every single comic that's being spammed on your go-to manga site

Awww.
>>
>>50110507
It was a Korean only site until a year or two ago, or some shit. Western comics have become a bit more prevalent in recent months because of a Super Hero contest sponsored by Stan Lee, but it's to be expected that a lot of its most popular stuff is from Korea.
>>
File: 1449424655209.jpg (20KB, 321x585px)
1449424655209.jpg
20KB, 321x585px
>>50110261
You weren't wrong about the 'art'.
>>
>>50081032

Bumping this one. Woman in civil-war uniform, be it Union or Confederate.
>>
>>50110570
It suffers a lot from sameface, it's honestly hard to tell the dark elf characters apart sometimes. And the further in you get, the more it becomes about fanservice, putting Newman in in drag, and reusing the same set of expressions over and over. In general I prefer early Newman to current Newman, even if the art is more crude, but that's just me.
>>
>>50110638
Probably the laziest fucking post in ages.
>>
>>50105006
you wehr or can i do SS. SS uniforms are way cooler
>>
>>50093163
Bumping up my request.
>>
>>50110782
Haversack, right shoulder to left hip, buttoned at flap.
Canteen, tin and wood drum, right shoulder to left hip.
Knapsack, two blankets, one oilcloth, and a pair of extra shoes on the back. Fitted square to back with a wooden frame.
Cartridge box, left shoulder to right hip or on waist belt.
Bayonet Scabbard, left hip, under haversack.

This is the equipment for a confederate soldier from what I've researched, and a good reference for artists. I was going to save it for when someone said they would try their hand at drawing it, but please tell me more about how lazy I am.
>>
>>50110879
>I was GOING to do something
>But I didn't actually do it
You're lazy as shit man. Not only that, what possible benefit would anyone get from you withholding information about your request?
>>
>>50110897
I'm not lazy, I'm efficient. No benefit, but I figured an artist would either ask me about the equipment a soldier of that era would have, or they would google it themselves, seeing as how it takes less than a minute.
>>
>>50110913
>Needlessly included additional steps just to get some basic fucking information from the OR
>Efficient
Great.
>>
>>50110913
>Not even making a request but linking from the last thread
>even then not even posting a reference pic
>actually writing I don't care

Yeah, that's fucking lazy.
And speaking of google, why not googling "woman in american civil war uniform", because, you know, it takes less than a minute
>>
>>50110929
Efficient for me.
>>50110934
Pictures =/= art, anon.
>>
>>50109132
A terrified kobold desperately clutching it's spear
>>
>>50110954
4 post trying to get a request that should take one

How is that efficiency going for you, lad?
>>
>>50110990
If you (or the other anon) hadn't claimed I was lazy that single request I posted would have been it.
Are you usually this stupid or is it just Friday nights?
>>
>>50110990
>>50110954
>>50110934
>>50110929
>>50110913
>>50110897
>>50110879
Shut the fuck up, both of you are drooling retards.
>>
If all we're doing is shitflinging, can I request some Charlotte art?
>>
File: Cry me a river.jpg (49KB, 750x672px) Image search: [Google]
Cry me a river.jpg
49KB, 750x672px
>>50110995
Aww
Did I touch a nerve?

>>50110998
Yeah, we must preserve the last 15 posts of a dying thread at all costs!
>>
>>50111039
It's more just that you're both stupid cunts arguing over nothing.
>>
>>50111016

fuck it, what do you want her doing?
>>
>>50111016
>No good requests left

Go for it l, I'm bored and need something to practice with.
>>
>>50095893
bumping request, gonna be a shorter night though.
>>
>>50101013
Hey, thank you for the modification! It really looks like those 80's cartoons. Smoking is bad.
>>
>>50111071
>>50111086
Really?
>>
>>50111118
Sure.
>>
Requesting this sci-fi techie character showing of some neat and wondrous, advance sci-fi levels of tech to an amazed techpriest, eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer.

And maybe add one other butthurt admech if its OK.
>>
>>50095637
Late thread bump.
>>
>>50109395
Hey thanks for coloring it pal.
>>
>>50111126
Can you draw her holding an actual charlotte cake and looking like a smug bitch at the viewer?
>>
>>50111163
Gimme a thread or two.
>>
ROBOT COWBOY TIME BOYS
>>
File: robo hombre.png (23KB, 1152x648px)
robo hombre.png
23KB, 1152x648px
>>50111179
YEEE-HAW!
>>
File: half-orc.jpg (442KB, 1000x1000px)
half-orc.jpg
442KB, 1000x1000px
Thread is probably dead, but anyway.
May I request pic related?
>>
File: t.png (57KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
57KB, 500x534px
>>50111204
TOWN AINT BIG FOR THE TWO OF US PARDNER

I IMPLORE YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
>>
>>50111228
Thread IS dead, just wait for the next one and repost, mi amigo.
>>
File: 1475548064328.gif (916KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1475548064328.gif
916KB, 490x367px
We shitflinging?
>>
>>50111260
A Charlotte request got picked up and there are robot cowboys, what do you think?
>>
>>50111126
If we're requesting Charlotte now, how about her sitting on a throne with a very noticeable BZZZZ noise coming from her seat.
>>
>>50111285

oh shit that's actually a good one.
>>
>>50111285

kek, yes
>>
>>50095674
Bump
>>
Post your Charlotte requests in the next thread if you actually want them, I'll do as many as I can over the weekend.
>>
>>50111379
are you a good artist though. if youre shit dont even bother.
>>
>>50111382
Practice is practice.
>>
>>50111382

lol who the fuck are you
>>
>>50111392
who the fuck are you
>>
>>50109122
OR here. Holy shit this is perfect! Thank you a lot!
>>
>>50111413
who is this faggot?
>>
if you guys want charlotte art just join their damn discord theres a new pic almost like weekly
>>
Fuck off you bunch of cunts.
>>
>>50111457
No problem mate, glad you like it.
As a matter of fact I was actually happy with it, so probably I'll improve later, but I'll post it in my pages instead spamming more the threads
>>
>>50111682
...or?
>>
>>50111686
Sure, just let me know where i can find it
>>
>>50111766
aye mate
nathanielpilgrim.deviantart.com
or
nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com
>>
new thread pls
>>
>>50111824

>>50111927
>>
>>50109132
>>50110956
>A terrified kobold desperately clutching it's spear
I'll probably do this one tonight.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.