[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1163: Slander and (S)edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 398
Thread images: 66

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50097500
>>
>>50109578
>Vendettanon
Bitch, if I don't get unlimited comfy breakfast foods as an item Imma go full Wachowski on yo ass.
>>
>>50109578
Jumpers!
What is your weapon of choice?
>>
File: gunsandthentheresguns.jpg (45KB, 1063x599px) Image search: [Google]
gunsandthentheresguns.jpg
45KB, 1063x599px
>>50109624
>What is your weapon of choice?
>>
>>50109624
Cleaver, in either beam or high frequency variant
>>
File: tumblr_myr8zgSmHj1qghf5zo3_250.gif (1010KB, 245x198px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myr8zgSmHj1qghf5zo3_250.gif
1010KB, 245x198px
>>50109624
>>
>>50109624
genetically modified feral ak-47's.
just as long as they aren't TOO eager to get into a fight we can play ball
>>
>>50109624
The Legendary Dagger, One Foot in the Grave. It's just a bunch of knives and magical items alchemized together.
>>
>>50109522
True...

I am considering possibilities of doing this, while importing the Parasytes, in future jumps. With a bit of regen and Parasyte mass increasing. Wasn't sure whether to be host or Cranial Parasyte though

https://youtu.be/52tj0TKc5Fo

Speaking of, as imported companion can they morph their whole body or only the body part they were originally? I'm asking because I need to know if having them use abilities of imported forms in Parasyte form requires them to switch before attaching or can switch it while attached. I mean, from what I recall if a Parasyte has its original form and 2 alt forms they can remain a Parasyte and use abilities of one alt form while attached

Can a Migi-like Parasyte, as in below bicep, use some of mass for superficial covering of rest of arm just to change color or texture of it?
>>
For Digimon, do you have to purchase the DNA Evolution upgrade if you want different combinations (one from the normal evolution, one from a side evolution) or do you just have to have the other digimon/data chips?
>>
>>50109641
Do we have a black butler jump?
>>
File: usa.jpg (53KB, 983x543px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
53KB, 983x543px
>>50109606
Maybe you will, but at what price?
>>
>>50109673
>purchase the DNA Evolution upgrade
*purchase it multiple times
>>
File: mistakes were made.jpg (98KB, 783x960px) Image search: [Google]
mistakes were made.jpg
98KB, 783x960px
Jumpers, have you ever done something in a world, only to realize you picked the wrong place to do it?
>>
>>50109624
Usually my fists, but when shit goes down, or I'm well and truly pissed off, I use The Sword.

>>50109664
>genetically modified feral ak-47's.
>Genetically
Wait what
>>
>>50109675
Not officially, no. An attempt was made, but it was just straight fetish fuel done by a notorious shitposter so it never made the drive.
>>
>>50109624
Varies, generally based on the tech level of my opponent.

for melee, it's either hand-to-hand/bending, my cavalry saber, or lightsaber.

range, my heavily-tricked-out Collapsibow.

>>50109664
...well, now I'm curious.
>>
>>50109624
Anything I get my hands on.
Guns, knives, yard tools, mailboxes, pets. Motherfuckers.
>>
>>50109624
I poke people in the face at hyper speed most of the time.
Seems to work well outside of silly shounen series.
>>
File: FFTA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
FFTA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Excellent! I'm just in time for the opening, to present the updated FFTA, with exactly ONE change!

Companion imports more convenient, and you can purchase an origin for them now. Single payment of 50 CP, any origin they'd like.
>>
>>50109678
You can't put a price on comfy breakfast.
>>
>>50109675
nope.

>>50109671
Well that depends how you handle altforms, and that's a silly business. I'd treat all altform abilities as separate unless they can blend altform abilities somehow.

>Can a Migi-like Parasyte, as in below bicep, use some of mass for superficial covering of rest of arm just to change color or texture of it?
I guess so? Fanwank it.
>>
>>50109697
>>50109733

>wait what?
what am i the only jumper who goes as far as he can possibly with standard science, bio-mechanically replicates it and forms next-level produced goods with minor tweaks and improvements along with normal (non magic) gene forging?

what do you guys use normal machines not biomechanical in nature?
>>
File: CnC5Icon1656x1656.PNG.jpg (1MB, 1656x1656px) Image search: [Google]
CnC5Icon1656x1656.PNG.jpg
1MB, 1656x1656px
>>50109772
whoops! missed my pic.
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>50109772
I tend to keep my machines and my biological monstrosities separated. Mostly for my own good, because if they got out of the Lab everything would be fire.
>>
>>50109624
I've got a soulsword, a keytar-axe, a pair of magic pens... my arsenal is quite extensive. My preference is to change it up often.
>>
>>50109772
I do that kind of thing as a side project some times, but I usually use nanomachic versions with AI rather than organic versions.
Actually feeding the damn things is more trouble that it's worth and I'm not about to make hundreds of rings of sustanance just to prove a point.
>>
>>50109772
For the most part, yeah. Talyn's a 2500-meter-long exception.

I think mostly I'm just too lazy to take things as far as can possibly. I fix things more than I create things.

>>50109794
Also this.

and a general lack of geneticrafting abilities.
>>
>>50109764
Ah. It's because when asked originally you said Parasytes can access abilities of alt form. However, it's good that i asked now, more balanced
>>
>>50109772
This is the correct use of Dune fleshcrafting.
That and chairdogs.
>>
>>50109819
...I probably fucked that up. I probably meant they can access the perks they pick up when imported in new forms.
>>
>>50109810
>Talyn
Cradle robber.
>>
File: 1466445463459.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466445463459.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>50109624
Horrifying amounts of magic. Not highly damaging spells, literal bullet-hells worth of minor spells.

Spamming Magic Missile is a favored tactic of mine when faced with Speedsters.
>>
AFTER 10000 YEARS

IT IS COMPLETE

Kamen Rider Neo-heisei Part 2 is complete. Sad to say there are no Scenarios written for it so far, but I will say that the scenarios mentioned before will be written. However I'mma take a break for a bit, but I'll leave you this idea I had.

Decade Endjump. Solo the kamen rider multiverse's strongest players from Kuuga to Kiva, then fight a Decade who has the cards of the heroes/main characters of every Jump you've been to.
KAMEN RIDE
S-S-SUPERMAN
>>
File: 3 - Jobs List.png (1MB, 1920x2800px) Image search: [Google]
3 - Jobs List.png
1MB, 1920x2800px
>>50109757
And apparently the Fluff Pic didn't make it in somehow. Either my .pdf thing is jacked up or I've just completely forgotten how to computer. Here's the pic, I'll try to figure it out for the drive version.
>>
>>50109689
What a weird crossover.
>>
File: SCP-127.jpg (58KB, 730x503px) Image search: [Google]
SCP-127.jpg
58KB, 730x503px
>>50109794
why? take the principles of you standard laser cannon, make a creature via cloning, genetic manipulation, physiological forging, add some chemicals and wonder materials and BOOM.

self-cleaning, super-durable, self repairing, evolving, breeding, lead shooter/robot/chainsaw/whatever on top of it being highly tasty and versatile.

>>50109808
>nanomachines
are already particle sized probably organic or semi-organic already! might as-well go all the way and make beautiful constructs that put solely hand-wrought items to shame.
>magic
hahaha. look at the wizard, look at him and laugh.
>>
>>50109832
>implying certain implications
He's my godchild. I got rid of Crais early in that Jump, and between keeping him close to Moya and being a much more stable influence he turned out as a mildly-rebellious, trigger-happy teenager instead of the moderately insane, trigger-happy child with no morals.

He's even growing out of the rebellious part.
>>
>>50109864
>letting your guns starve
Rude.
>>
>>50109830
See, you are saying it again. because any non genetic or body specific perk carries over between alt forms so that was a given and I did not understand what did the clarification clarify.

I mean, you did say that the jumper that had his Parasytes fugue can use Parasyte morph thing in any form
>>
>>50109887
Good for you. Although the lack of Crais probably made Critons dreams noticeably less entertaining.
>>
>>50109830
... I had a thought.

Parasytes simply have to be connected in some way to our body, right? Other than that connection they have no shape requirements? They could remain as a tomahawk tethered to one's hand?
>>
>>50109864
You do not understand the types of creatures I create in my Lab.
I made a Chryssalid/Deathclaw/Cazeador hybrid just to see how fast it would move.
Most of what I make would have horrible horrible consequences if they ever got out, but I can't stop making them because I'm the kind of asshole who goes "I wonder what would happen if", and then goes and does it!
>>
File: IMG_7541.gif (1016KB, 296x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7541.gif
1016KB, 296x225px
>>50109624
Oh come on, no contest. Its easily my Fold-up Chair.

It has so many functions integrated into it, I created it out of Megastructure, nanomachines and a bunch of miniaturized technology that I can activate via brainwave commands. It can do stuff self-repair, emit blasts via Brainwave channeler, reprogram matter and much more.
>>
>>50109900
Eh. His dreams aren't my priority.

Besides, if I remember right, Scorpy was a much bigger bad to Crighton's sanity.
>>
>>50109930
Insect/Saurian crossbreeding doesn't seem terribly effective. Have you tried introducing them to Mantis Spirits?
>>
File: burning-eyes-of-a-helghast.jpg (212KB, 1920x1058px) Image search: [Google]
burning-eyes-of-a-helghast.jpg
212KB, 1920x1058px
>>50109890
if they cant feed off the Tiberium/radiation/metals/sunlight/each-other/slimes/passers-by/other-owners/etc. it is not my job to baby-sit them all, they are grown killing machines, they can mortally wound raging Hunter/Radclaw hybrid zombies and survive for themselves.

>>50109930
Interesting. sounds like you could add more honestly, but theres always a bigger fish to clone...
>>
>>50109958
>>50109970
It was just one example that came to mind. The point was that I just make horrifying abominations just to see what happens. I can't help myself. So I have a simple rule. No one goes in or out of the Lab.
>>
>>50109986
but if you release them you can get better data from real life variables!
>>
>>50109986
If nobody goes in or out how do you make things inside?
>>
>>50109918
They have to form specific body parts to do things like talk or look at things, and they always have the same general mass, but otherwise yes, that's correct. There's no reason one couldn't stay shaped like an axe all the time, other than that would be pretty obvious.
>>
>>50109838
Yee

Haw

Karkino's the fucking best.

>KAMEN RIDE
>T-T-TAYLOR
>K-K-KILLY
>S-S-SHIROU
>R-R-RYUKO

I'm not caught up enough in the memes to keep going, sorry.
>>
>>50110020
I don't want massive numbers of people to die.
Which is why I didn't even release them on Commoragh, too many innocent slaves

>>50110023
Fine, I'm the only one allowed to enter or leave.
>>
>>50109893
This is probably because I interpret a separation of perks and alt-form powers.
Being able to morph your parasyte part after it goes into fugue carries across your forms because it's a jump reward, effectively a perk, so it's active no matter what form you're in.

If you *are* the parasyte, or if your companion is the parasyte, being able to morph your whole body is an aspect of that form.

So let's say you imported your parasyte as a dragon or something. It weights 5 tons, gets wings and fire-breath. You then give it a perk that lets it cast spells.

In dragon form, it can't attach itself to you, and can't shape-shift. It then changes alt-forms into parasyte mode, back to 5-12 kilos, and sticks back on your arm (or whatever). It can't breath fire, because that's a feature of the dragon form, nor does it have 5 tons of flesh to work with any more, but it can still cast spells because that's a perk.
>>
>>50110056
>not even man enough to release various slime-zerg-flood varients to observe their adaptions and take notes of effective elimination strategies

0/10 !!SCIENCE!! skills m80, only by bending our own rules can we truly discover disturbing and powerful truths.
>>
>>50109970
Guhhh a Killzone jump could be neat too, in addition to a legit Gantz gawd.
>>
>>50110056
Why not use Dragon Break from Elder Scrolls? You get the data, and nobody dies. Win Win.
>>
>>50110089
Since Gantz man pretty much took a dump and fucked off I'm pretty sure it's open.
If you really really want a a jump of the setting I don't think anyone would hold it against you to make it.
Assuming that's what you want that is.
>>
>>50110087
>>50110109
I don't kill innocent people, even if it "Doesn't count"
>>
>>50110109
>wiping an entire alternate timeline out of existance
>implying nobody dies
>>
File: metroid_x_headcrab_by_rasende.jpg (52KB, 648x576px) Image search: [Google]
metroid_x_headcrab_by_rasende.jpg
52KB, 648x576px
>>50110109
>nobody dies
im sorry anon but how else are these flood-slime parasite thingys supposed to breed and get big and strong?
i mean look at them, all they want is a home...
>>
>>50109624
Pizzacutter.
>>
>>50109838
No Love Combo available for purchase in the DLC? Although the Shocker Candy looks great for ominously snacking on in other Kamen Rider jumps.

Personally I always figured Decade as a LoT sort of thing. As you make your way through the AR worlds regaining fragments of your powers and upgrading your Decadriver.
>>
>>50110120
Personally I prefer to see somebody else do it, better to have a new author around than for us old folks to keep pumping out stuff (Cats and I will probably hit 30 jumps in a bit jeez). The setting gives authors a wonderful amount of stuff to work with.

But Gantz is one of those settings that doesn't seem to ever hit a good turn, the first time I saw it get hit by a crash and burn op, then nobody wanted to touch the WIP, then the second time the jumpmaker shows up, dumps, and now apparently disappears.

I'm hoping the third time's the charm really :/.
>>
>>50110182

...Holy shit I COMPLETELY forgot about that.
Well, I might have to fix some shit anyways, I'll drop that in once I get enough to update it with.
>>
>>50110269
Hey Digger, I assume you do not get any PP to customize the phantom you get from the Seal of Faust?
I'm guessing that means I have to use phantom pain to customize it at all right?
Also do you have any rulings on being a white wizard with a bound artificial phantom and having a bound phantom (like from seal of faust)?
>>
>>50110024
A Parasyte Tomahawk in a Parasyte hand would be quite powerful indeed
>>
File: LOVE COMBO!.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE COMBO!.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
>>50110269
>Forgetting about Love Combo
For Shame.
>>
>>50110074
Well, yes, this is what I am assuming. You saying what you did instead of "regular alt form rules" made me think your explanation meant it was non standard answer and thus wasn't sure. Thank you Myr, you are great and my Parasytes will enjoy stuff
>>
>>50110301

Mephisto is not customizable, actually, I should have noted that.
White Wizard with a Sealed Phantom and a Sealed Phantom can probably just switch out? just switch belts
>>
JC, I possess a query. We are capped at Lord Genome feats in first half of Gurren Lagann in terms of spiral power. Spiral Power generates Shitton of metal or electronics, intent deoendant, to form Giga drills, repair or transform mechas, power them and so on. Can I, as Human at that cap, manifest drills from my own body? Can they be kind of around my body? Could they be other mecha parts?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
A thought occurs...

Just wanna check if the Disgaea Jump I'm using is legit?

The one in Uploads is .03 is that the latest?
>>
>>50110419
No, we're capped at Simon levels. At the end of S1.

One, at least. Simon made one out of raw energy to kill Genome.
>>
>>50110410
What qualifies as a enslaved phantom? Does only the one gained from Just the Beginning count for it?
>>
>>50110461
You're wrong, anon.
>>
>>50109838
Just to check, if you took cosmic energy in part 1 as well as here how do they stack?

What happens if you also have the friendship energy powers from Captain SNES and Disgaea?
>>
>>50110419
As human? Probably not. Nothing like that is shown even post timeskip, although Simon does generate a drill made out of energy to blow a hole in Lordgenome.
If you want to actually generate mecha parts, though, you'd have to attach mecha parts to you. As a jumper that's doable. Maybe hop through Transformers and mod your altform.
>>
>>50110460
That is the latest version, yes. There may be an update for more Scenarios along with the DLC, but it's complete.
>>
>>50110479
I'm pretty sure it's written in the jump doc.

Did the update have something I missed?
>>
>>50110482
Alright, because see, until we get a Getter Robo just I am using Spiral Energy to replicate Getter Robo stuff. It's a safer version but it's very focused on drills
>>
>>50109675
There was one but it was deleted from the drive for being too lewd, and can only be obtained from archives. Also the claim on it was released, so you can make your own if you wanted.
>>
File: spiral.jpg (37KB, 733x135px) Image search: [Google]
spiral.jpg
37KB, 733x135px
>>50110488
Well, it's Lord Genome and Simon.
>>
>>50110486
Cool beans...
>>
>>50110526
What pains me the most is one individual in each world...

Although if I carry the additional out of jumps in pod or something and there is no one else worthy of it, I can give it to them
>>
>>50110469
Enslaved Phantoms are any phantoms you get via the usual route of being a Wizard(facing your Phantom and taming it)
in jump terms, this is either gotten through the Phantom Pain or Just the Beginning
>>
>>50110548
Does the taming from phantom pain still apply if you are a white wizard then? I would assume not, but I have to ask.
>>
>>50110481

The Power Cosmic let you create stuff and power it, but the cosmic energy gotten via Never Gonna Say Goodbye makes them more effective and a bit stronger. Plus it's the only way to access the States, as Power Cosmic can't actually do a States.
>>
>>50110568
White Wizard counts as enslaved, apologies, it kinda slipped my mind.
Granted it's mindless so it's the easiest enslavement ever
but it's technically enslaved
>>
>>50110605
thank you, that's perfect
>>
>>50109838
Fucking awesome. You continue to be amazing, Digger.
>>
Disgeaea Hour of Darkness Jump 028:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Anon, the Jumper DLC [+000]
Flat [+100]
Hey You! [+100]
Bully the Jumper [+100]
Love Freak/Stupid Evil [+200]
Love & Justice! (Edgy Evil) [+200]
Wrath of the Realm (Celestia) [+300]
Race: Prinny [+100]
Origin: Drop-In [Free]
Perks:
Level One [Free]
What a Ripoff! [Free]
Hiding Your Power Level [Free]
I Will Be The Main Character [-300]
Only the Pure of Heart [-600]
JUMPER, HERO OF THE MULTIVERSE! [Free]
Ham and Cheese [Free]
The Unlosing Jumper [-300]
Professional Peanut Gallery [Free]
Theme Song [Free]
Moe [Free]
Mana Burst [Free]
Reincarnation [-300]
Item World [-300]
Main Character [-500]
Features:
Prinny [Free]
Transforming Hero [Free]
Items:
Heroes Scarf [Free]
Trademark Outfit [Free]
Dimensional Gate [Free]
Useless Time Wasting RPGs [Free]
Sweet Jacket (Blue) [Free]
Box of Spandex [Free]
Space Suit [Free]
EDF Letter of Recommendation [-100]
Prototype Ranger Belt [-300]
Companions (Ranma, Marcus, Roselyn, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi) [Free]

So now I have finally joined my elder brother's team, as the token 'evil' character.

Too tired to really put together a good story but I'll get around to it.
>>
>>50109838
Jump 7: Kamen Rider Neo Hisei Part Two
Prodigy (free)
Signature Gesture (free) Flipping the bird comes with angry squawking noises
King of the Infirmary (free)
Cosmic Mind (700)
Missing Piece (400)
Shard Switch (100)
Party Favors (free?) Says discount, but everyone else has their 100s for free
Mass Import (-300)
Understanding the Art (-400)
In Your Dreams (-700) Still no belt, on well. Plan B consists of not using White Veil Style. Which I didn't pick up in Mortal Heroes because it doesn't exist.
Stardust Energy (-300) Considering my usual luck I probably end up against some psychotic yandere Zodiarts who technically qualifies, crossover episodes with contrived misunderstandings will also be a pain
Life is Showtime (-100) Well it's a good thing I don't know White Veil Style, because that leads to some really boring fights
Delicious Tears (0) Well at least this solves the finding a fight issue of the previous one
So to sum it up, I've got ridiculous physical abilities, the ability to grab random Switches or Rings and use them, and the original Switch from which all others were derived. Which can presumably be improvised as any other Switch using the basic Cosmic Mind ability. Probably see about forming an alliance with the Kamen Rider Club so I can borrow their research notes. Still debating companion builds. It says something that this is a relatively pleasant jump by the standards of this chain. True power will be achieved once I tear open time to go to part one and once more do the Plug N Play Greeed build. Then I shall become truly unstoppable. Because the spike Astroswitch and Metal Memory are totally the same thing right?
>>
File: IMG_0641.png (371KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.png
371KB, 500x624px
>>50111024
Forgot my image.
>>
>>50109624
A fountain shield which is also a Lantern shield things to a quartet of light sabers in one hand,a chain sword which is also a necron gauss flayer in the other.
>>
>>50111024
Well, things were going great for me up until I discovered Gamou is practically a fountain of hope. Long story (and a few rolls) short we ended up with standard crossover movie BS of him stomping my companions, Fourze, and I but then Wizard barges in and saves us. Even then I barely managed to convince Wizard that no I was fine and didn't need an emergency Phantomectomy. It was a close thing though, and Wizard's takeaway was more "I don't need one now" than "stop utterly botching this delicate mystic process you numbskull".
>>
File: 1dkmr3.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1dkmr3.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>50109838
>Star Dust Allergy
>In a Kamen Rider Jump
You...
>>
>>50111491
Because while painful it's more of a nuisance since I don't plan on picking fights with Riders. Still nearly got me killed, but that was due to an unexpected outlier.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50109838
>>50109838
>the heroes/main characters of every Jump you've been to
>Kami Tenchi
>Lina Inverse, and thus indirectly the Lord of Nightmares
>Azathoth, by technicality of the Lovecraftverse being his dream
>And now Sonichu

DIGGER YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

WHY

Drawbacks: Life is Showtime, Hell in a Handbasket (1800)

Prodigy, age 18

Signature Gesture (Free)
King of the Infirmary (Free)
Understanding the Art (1700)
Adaptation Specialization (1500)
Cosmic Mind (1200)
Missing Piece (900)
Party Favors (Free)
Shard Switch (600)
Never Gonna Say Goodbye (0)

As you can see, the Benefactor got tired of watching me run away every Kamen Rider jump.

Apparently, it's not good enough for me to "wave my hands and take care of everything at the last minute" after "wasting a decade faffing around with science".

And...you know what? I should be mad. I WOULD be mad, a few decades ago. In fact, I AM mad.

I am MAD AT COSMIC ENERGY'S REFUSAL TO MAKE SENSE. I am MAD at mass and energy refusing to sit down and behave properly without a conceptual excuse; even [MELODY] can be quantified and analysed! So you know what, you want me to strike some poses while wearing spandex while making lightning strike my raised finger AND recite a pithy speech about justice? FINE. I'll DO THAT, because I REFUSE to believe just being friends is what powers all these space-time anomalies!

It HAS to be like the Warp! There MUST be a way to harness its' full potential! Maybe that one Boktai capstone can let me meld it with the dark energy of reality and THEN I can do shit with this without those ridiculous costumes.

NO SUNNY I AM /NOT GETTING FIRED UP ABOUT THIS/ and just what do you think you're doing, going out dressed like that. I knew that angel from Disgaea was a bad influence.

I tolerate a lot of things in this household, but you can NOT dress up as a hero of justice and just-

-ow. OHHH, YOU ARE SO GROUNDED ONCE I GET BACK FROM BEING KICKED BEYOND TIME AND SPAAAAAAACE....
>>
>>50109624

My professed weapons of choice are numerous heavily-enchanted firearms and a katana that has absorbed the abilities of multiple weapons. In addition I carry a ridiculous number of shuriken, knives, senbon, marbles, playing cards, magical wards, and exotic items that are all used as throwing weapons that can pierce steel.

Despite all of this weaponry, I tend to start fighting like Shizuo from Durarara. I'll throw all sorts of ridiculously heavy objects at enemies without breaking a sweat, and bash anyone nearby with street signs I pull out of thin air.
>>
>>50110605
Hey digger,does Hell in a handbasket cause that scenario to happen or does it cause us to go somewhere where that scenario has happened? these drawbacks are so brutal, and I need so many points!
>>
>>50109838
>Shooting Star+In Your Dreams+Missing Piece
>Fuck your henshins, fuck your magic
>Imma punch everything to death
>>
>>50110153
Does a judge sword do anything special besides look stupid?
>>
>>50109757
It still sucks.
>>
Konata, if you're around, I saw this and thought you might appreciate it.
>>
File: that's waht v2 was for.png (77KB, 364x254px) Image search: [Google]
that's waht v2 was for.png
77KB, 364x254px
>>50109624
Rhetoric
If that fails, explosions
>>
File: 1393031739894.png (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393031739894.png
80KB, 500x500px
>>50112990
>Sonic Mega Drive
Awww yeah niggah that comic's my jam.
>>
>>50109838
>Promotional Movie Crossover Toy
...Can I buy this multiple times? I, uh, might've gotten a few too many Drivers...
>>
>>50113181
I've asked this before and the answer is yes.
>>
>>50113232
Cool. Kamen Rider RdiculousFusion is a go then.
>>
>>50113270
Yep, you can sure as shooting believe I'm going to kluge them together as well,are you familiar with the term Super Galaxy King?

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_%C3%97_Kamen_Rider_Fourze_%26_OOO:_Movie_War_Mega_Max
>>
File: 1473553740234.png (393KB, 764x691px) Image search: [Google]
1473553740234.png
393KB, 764x691px
Do they ever say what Madam Butterfly gets out of her pact with Bayonetta?

I kinda want hair powers but there is a level of heresy I can't entertain.
>>
>>50113339
I think it was that when Bayo dies, her soul goes to the Butterfly for eternity?
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>50113385
Well, looks like it's no hair powers for me.

I'm going to go genocide a bunch of demons to calm me down.
>>
File: Movie20_1.jpg (62KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Movie20_1.jpg
62KB, 200x150px
>>50113323
>>50113270
sorry that the picture is For an ant,but yeah super galaxy King was accomplished with three core metals and A special Astroswitch,vaguely similar to one available for purchase in the jump, now imagine Six Gaia memories, three core metals,Four Astroswitchs including the shard switch, and the fighting spirit of a giant robot that has been imported into nearly every giant robot jump an upgraded with sufficiently advanced technology over several centuries and a phantom.
>>
>>50109624
My appetite
>>
>>50113450
If Pathfinder ever gets finished you'll have an option there. White Haired Witch does some cool shit with prehensile hair.
>>
File: 7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg (230KB, 1535x1086px) Image search: [Google]
7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg
230KB, 1535x1086px
>>50109624
It's still pretty early in my restarted chain, but I tend to rely on the powers I buy in a given Jump first. But if I have to break out the big guns, it's usually Elemental Bending. Lava Bending tends to get people's attention really fast.

>>50109838
Digger, why do you do this to me? Now I must watch /even more/ Kamen Rider! You magnificent bastard.

>>50112104
Asa's adventures need to be made into an anime. I would watch that so hard.
>>
>>50113750
>Asa's adventures need to be made into an anime. I would watch that so hard.
>I would watch that so hard.
>so hard.
>>
>>50113786
Well... ASA did put a ton of CP into his tentacles in Career Model. Maybe that's Yoro's thing.
>>
File: 1475029223742.png (469KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
1475029223742.png
469KB, 512x576px
>>50112335
The usual: Fanwank it. If it makes you more comfortable then sure, it just takes you to a Bad End timeline

>>50112623
Heh, I was wondering if anyone was going to see that potential.

>>50113181
Yes sir!

>>50111491
Drawbacks be drawbackin'
>>
>>50113450
Didn't Red say that if you make a pact in Bayo, yours soul is safe in future jumps because you literally left that universe so the demon can't get it while you can summon them through jump fiat if you bought the origin?
>>
>>50114011
Yep, it's stated in the Inferno text fluff.
>>
>>50113859
where in continuity Do parts one and two of Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Take place?
>>
File: 1403199184836.jpg (9KB, 231x176px) Image search: [Google]
1403199184836.jpg
9KB, 231x176px
Jumpers! What are some times you fucked up horribly?
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>50114405
damn near every god damn time,it's one of the motifs of my chain.
>>
>>50109624
A Colt SAA I've been constantly enhancing for millennia. I rarely even get to use it much, any more, because it's so ridiculous.
>>
>>50114405
releasing a modified flood parasite.
we lost one major city before the world was able to properly quarantine and rush in with heavily armed cyborgs.

Ares seemed to understand what to do almost from the get-go, originally i intended for the creature to attack nanite infested headcases but it kinda work too well...

at least fire works!
>>
>>50114405
>Left Ahsoka and Ventress in a Hutt-controlled spaceport at the end of the Clone Wars Jump.
>Harry found out I was manipulating his life "for his own good."
>Saved Spock at the end of Wrath of Khan, which led to several things happening that ended with needing to steal the Enterprise to save Earth from the Whale Probe

They may not be severe on their own, but little things add up, y'know?

>>50109578
So... What happened to the Gurren Lagann Jump? I finally finished the series and I wanna make sure my plan to have it be my End Jump and then punch Mars into being habitable will work.
>>
>>50114405
I may or may not have accidentally created a new Chaos God. Or set in motion a chain of events that would result in me becoming a Chaos God if I return to 40k post-spark.
>>
>>50114612
>Left Ahsoka and Ventress in a Hutt-controlled spaceport at the end of the Clone Wars Jump.
Is this Old EU or New EU?

If the latter, I don't see how this is a fuck up. From what I understand of the New EU, Ventress was well on her way to redemption by the end of the Clone Wars. Being stuck with Ahsoka for a while would probably help speed that up.
>>
>>50114405
See >>50108536 for a small understanding. Basically the plan was to lean on my companions and I planned on getting Ranma, who thanks to being my Sibling Rivalry choice was basically a full powered Jumper as well, to use purification to punch a hole to the real world. (It's possible I checked. Hell it's even in the notes.)

The big problem? As soon as I finalized my build I forgot all of my build and only vaguely recalled what choices I may or may not have made, because of a drawback that I'd thought would be mild. It was an utter shitshow as my companions could.

Now that I'm up does anyone want me to writefag/roll for >>50110936 this?
>>
>>50114668
They had, through various circumstances, ended up with me on the Headless Chicken.

Problem was, we I had pissed off one of Jabba's cousins, and there was a bounty on all of us. My thinking as I rolled the Chicken into my Warehouse was "I'll deal with it when I get back."

Mostly listed that one because of the attempted smackdown I know is coming for leaving them behind.

Folks also have different standards for "fuckup"
>>
>>50114637
Well, you can't become Chaos Gods so at least that's gonna be a problem
>>
>>50114845
*that's not gonna be a problem
>>
Speaking of Warhammer, not it for reasons that should be obvious but has anyone tried to make an Age of Sigmar jump?
>>
>>50114949
Nope.
>>
>>50114949
Nobody here likes Age of Smegmar so any time anyone has asked the only reaction has been disgust.
>>
File: Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png
508KB, 800x1296px
>>50114949
Not that I know of. I'm currently working on a Mordheim City of the Damned Jump though, so that's tangentially related.
>>
>>50114774
Ah, yeah, thats definitely a fuck up.
>>
>>50115017
>Age of Smegmar
In defense of smegma, it may be nasty but it serves a biological purpose. Smegma is dead cells shed by the genitles that provides lubrication for the sensitive skin of that area. So long as you clean yourself it doesn't become a problem. Moreover, as it is a biological function it is the result of blind evolution, nobody sat down and thought up smegma.

The Age of Sigmar, though, was deliberately made and doesn't do anything worth noting.

tl;dr - smegma > Age of Sigmar
>>
>>50115060
>Human
humie scum get out of nazarick ree
>>
>>50115110
Well, he is a trap and those ain't human. So maybe he gets by on a technicality?
>>
>>50110936
Wait.

Gaunlet, I think you got backgrounds confused. Drop-In and Earth are mutually exclusive, Earth things aren't discounted if you're going Drop-In. You've got two backgrounds worth of freebies and discounts in your build, if I'm reading this right.
>>
>>50115017
I never got that. Whenever I ask for explanations as to why it's bad, people respond with things that sound amazing. Like, there's a character that gets an attack bonus if you have a fancy mustache, that's delightful. Are Warhammer fans just really bad at explaining why they don't like things, and there's something else to it that's awful that they can't describe?
>>
File: A God I Am.jpg (52KB, 497x800px) Image search: [Google]
A God I Am.jpg
52KB, 497x800px
>>50115110
Haha...
>Not Local Human Master Race

Seriously look at this build.

Origin: drop-in
Race: local human
Perks:
Tolerance for Evil - free
lvl 100 - 600
realm of heroes - free
Class skills - Everything but Bard (Knowing everything ever just seemed boring)- 900cp
Skillful and Resourceful - 100cp
Innate Talents - Omnidextrous, Bestiary Knowledge, Detect Magic Power, Identify Talents, and Use Any Magic Item - All free.
Items - Comfy Inn, divine tier equipment - all free

Companion - a local hero (free)
Race: Dwarf
Origin: Magic Caster
Perks:
Tolerance for Evil - free
Innate Talents - Alchemist, Enhanced Summoning, Magic Item Creator - All free
The Realm of Heroes - free
Class Skills Magic Caster Talismonger - free
Specific Specialization Summoning & Necromancy - 200cp
Items:
Major Pay2Win Items Elixir x 2 - 200cp
The Orb of Death - free
1st purchuse of Alchemist's Laboratory - free
Legacy Tier Equipment - free
>>
>>50115200
>Actually taking Tolerance for Evil when it's not mandatory.
>>
>>50115218
>being an uptight moralfag
>>
>>50115218
>memeing Tolerance for Evil months after the author clarified it
>>
>>50115173

It might be just that "It's different and it doesn't take muh lore seresuly" so things like what you say are negatives because they're 'silly' and don't fit what they desire to be the tone of Warhammer
>>
>>50115173
They destroyed the entire setting and replaced it with 40k-lite so of course people are pissed, their game has been erased and replaced with something else.

And the rules you are talking about are what you have to do to be able to use old WHFB models with Smegmar. You're required to make a fool of yourself.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>50115170
That I have... Rebuilding!

>>50115218
Well to note the really bad version of ToE is SB only if I'm to understand it. Also the ability to consider to do something outside your moral comfort zone might be worth it just to understand enemies better. Though that's shaky premise at best.
>>
>>50115268
>Well to note the really bad version of ToE is SB only if I'm to understand it.
Please don't weigh in if you don't know the whole story. There are not separate interpretations for ToE. There is not a SB ToE and a /tg/ ToE. Brelin, the author, after listening to arguments here and on SB walked back his earlier rulings and interpretations that forced you into a morally compromised path. It is no longer a trap option or anything of the sort.

It was pointed out again and again that Nazarick wasn't universally evil, wasn't started to be the lolzevuls guild, and that there were good members of the guild. In light of that ToE isn't the hard, unchanging blind spot that it used to be.
>>
>>50115258
Yeah, still not seeing the downside. I guess this is just something that can't be communicated well.
>>
>>50115326
Not everyone wants that forced consideration of evil or emotional dampening effect that's always been present. Many of us consider it repugnant for that.
>>
>>50115326
>Please don't weigh in if you don't know the whole story. There are not separate interpretations for ToE. There is not a SB ToE and a /tg/ ToE. Brelin, the author, after listening to arguments here and on SB walked back his earlier rulings and interpretations that forced you into a morally compromised path. It is no longer a trap option or anything of the sort.

Ah, okay then. I was actually here to the beginnings of that storm so I remember it being basically houserulled away. Must not have been here when Berlin made the retraction of that statement.
>>
>>50115390
>emotional dampening effect that's always been present
Doesn't exist. You're describing the skelly racial skill that. Moreover there is a substantial difference between how it works in the LN and how its portrayed in the anime. If you haven't read the LN, you probably don't have a great handle on how it works.

>forced consideration of evil
As stated, he changed that ruling and now it more or less just enforces your racial-alignment predilections.
>>
>>50115453
>Doesn't exist.
The perk says it stops you from 'overreacting' to evil.
>>
>>50115390
Are you the motherfucker that went on and on trying to draw a parallel between clinical depression and the skeleton racial skill? If so, please stop posting.
>>
>>50115453
Also that's being a Supreme Being that does that, not Tolerance for Evil.
>>
>>50115483
>The perk says it stops you from 'overreacting' to evil.
Anon.

Anon.

Anon.

Overreacting =/= reacting.
>>
>>50115505
Some of us consider 'overreaction' to be appropriate and want that freedom of expression.

Why do you have such a special interest in defending this 'perk' from all criticism?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
Also Jump fixed.

Disgeaea Hour of Darkness Jump 028:
Drawbacks:
Flat [+100]
Hey You! [+100]
Bully the Jumper [+100]
Origin: Earth [-100]
Perks:
Level One [Free]
I Will Be The Main Character [-600]
Only the Pure of Heart [-600]
Ham and Cheese [Free]
Theme Song [Free]
Moe [Free]
Mana Burst [Free]
Reincarnation [Free]
Item World [-300]
Main Character [-500]
Features:
Prinny [Free]
Transforming Hero [Free]
Items:
Heroes Scarf [Free]
Trademark Outfit [Free]
Dimensional Gate [Free]
Box of Spandex [Free]
Space Suit [Free]
Companions (Ranma, Marcus, Roselyn, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi) [Free]

Basically nothing changed except the fact that I clarified my choice and edited my build to reflect my choice. Not much changed really... I can no longer hide my power level or Reincarnate, which are the only losses I personally see from this but they are just that. Does anyone want me to writefag on this? Am I all good Heavens?

>>50115483
Then you will react in the, your personal opinion, proper way to acts of evil without going overboard. Maybe that means that you don't Exterminites the planet when there is only one Hive on a Hive World, thus easily quarantined, that have been shown to have Hersey withing their ranks, but then again maybe not you chose to react and say how high or low an 'overreaction' is to evil.
>>
Good luck balancing that B.S. tier magic, Red.
>>
>>50115590
>implying
>>
>>50115630
Implying that it won't be nerfed? Yeah, I know. We can only dream.
>>
>>50115590
I'm sorry, what? Where did this come from, all of a sudden?
>>
>>50115665
It was bait to get the shitposters going.

Just fucking ignore it.
>>
File: 1478293746143.png (189KB, 604x868px) Image search: [Google]
1478293746143.png
189KB, 604x868px
>>50114405
Went to Chrono Trigger, original chain. Took the Kingdom of Zeal forever path. Didn't realize at the time it would ripple forward and cause the main cast to not exist. Cried like a little bitch as my new friends faded from existence with a betrayed look on their faces. Lesson learned, but it was a hard one.

There was also the time I rewrote the laws of magic in Forgotten Realms during the Spell plague. That pissed off a lot more people than I had ever expected it to.

In short, most of my grand Fuck up moments directly relate to my Jumper thinking he knows better than the canon story.

>>50113786
Lewd! But I like the way you think.

>>50113806
Tentacles do offer some interesting options, but I have different tastes.
>>
File: Tolerance for Evil - Redux.png (130KB, 1328x408px) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance for Evil - Redux.png
130KB, 1328x408px
>>50115517
>>50115505
>>50115488
>>50115483
>>50115453
>>50115404
>>50115390
>>50115326
For future reference.
>>
>>50114845
Says who?
>>
>>50115584
Take out Only the Pure of Heart [-600] guys that's not supposed to be there anymore.
>>
>>50115699
Dat backpedaling tho.
>>
>>50115699
>You... like this
Oh look, it's an SB-poster. Feel free to ignore everything it says.
>>
>>50115740
And EDF Letter Damn.
>>
>>50115699
We're not talking about the blind spot.
>>
>>50115764
>>50115740
>>50115584
Extra points on Items!? The fuck did that come from?

Ah well here we go..

Disgeaea Hour of Darkness Jump 028 (Rebuild V. 3):
Drawbacks:
Flat [+100]
Hey You! [+100]
Bully the Jumper [+100]
Origin: Drop-In [Free]
Perks:
Level One [Free]
I Will Be The Main Character [-600]
Ham and Cheese [Free]
Theme Song [Free]
Moe [Free]
Mana Burst [Free]
Reincarnation [-300]
Item World [-300]
Main Character [-500]
Features:
Prinny [Free]
Transforming Hero [Free]
Items:
Heroes Scarf [Free]
Trademark Outfit [Free]
Dimensional Gate [Free]
Box of Spandex [Free]
Space Suit [Free]
>>
>>50115505
>Hmm..., now that I think about it, there are some pragmatic benefits to gassing 6 million Jews
>Whew Hitler, man, I'm glad I picked up this perk or I'd have instantly vaporized you instead of listening to your charismatic arguments for why I should help you commit genocide
>>
>>50115847
Argh! Origin Earth you stupid thing you! Painkillers stop fucking me up so much! I wish to post!
>>
Has anybody claimed World Trigger? I'm tempted to make a jump for it.
>>
>>50115859
>Getting Diplomanced by Hitler
The problem here is you mate.
>>
>>50115859
What's the name of this fallacy again?
>>
>>50115859
Hitler didn't do that, though?
>>
>>50115900
What?
>>
>>50115904
Godwins Law.

>>50115914
Has anyone said there were making a jump for World Trigger? I'm tempted to make a jump for it.
>>
>>50115900
Not that I know of, no.
>>
File: shipping.jpg (83KB, 891x487px) Image search: [Google]
shipping.jpg
83KB, 891x487px
>My fellow /tg/-ers: tonight our thread, that which we stand for, and all we hold dear, faces a grave and terrible threat. This violent and unparalleled assault on our security will not go undefended... or unpunished. Our enemy is an insidious one, seeking to divide us and destroy the very foundation of our great community. Tonight, we must remain steadfast. We must remain determined. But most of all, we must remain united.

Someone wanted infinite Guy Fawkes masks. How's this?

100 VP - Coat, Hat, Mask
Just like an infamous killing machine with a fetish for Fawkesian masks, you can provide the people of London with their own valorous visage! Your fetish does not necessarily need to be Fawkesian (though it very well may be), as you can design a mask of your own. Whether newly fabricated or fashioned from an old friend, your new face is -- not fortuitously -- fortified against firings and flare-ups. You may also bring in two related articles of clothing to go with it. Alas, only yours will be so guarded. Oh, yes, did I forget to tell you? In addition to your own, you receive an infinite supply of quality replicas, all of which are imbued with the effects of “Who Are You?” from above. Why not give the revolution a face of its own, and mark a fifth of November that will never be forgot?
>>
>>50115909
Shut the fuck up, Stormweenie.
>>
>>50115932
I think he meant "What" as in, "What is even World Trigger" because the manga isn't that well known.
>>
File: Dio 01.png (308KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dio 01.png
308KB, 600x600px
>>50115859
Actually it'd be more like this....
[The following conversation is a between a theoretical Pro-Nazi Jumper of unknown origins using Tolerance for Evil on tactics during WW2. Perhaps during Platoon?]

>I can't see any benefits to gassing these Jews other than the slight relief it might give to the world from the massive amount of babies that are to come after the war... It's not really worth the expenditure of resources, just have them fight for our side and send them to the front lines. Much better use of their bodies as bullet sponges, a few will get away but with them wearing our colors the artillery will fire on them just as much as our other men.

>>50115961
Neat.
>>
>>50115961
As the guy who asked for the masks... I love it.
>>
>>50115859
See: >>50115505

Doing the right thing can be a matter of deliberate thought and reason, as opposed to blind emoting. I know it's hard to understand that what with your outrage culture and all, but you can use reason for all kinds of things. For instance, if you heard someone was commenting genocide you could choose to intervene on the grounds that it violates human rights. If you believe human rights ought to be defended everywhere always you can go to war to defend them.

Or not.

The point is that eliminating overreaction doesn't hamstring you like that.
>>
>>50116024
What? I'm not defending any particular political ideology, it's just that it's factually incorrect that Hitler killed 6 million Jews.
>>
Hm, I am expressing interest in two jumps. No claims, I will give what I have to people who claim those if they do it before I finish.

The name of the jumps?

Dragon Ball Evolution
The Last Airbender Movie

I promise you that I will adapt your favorite media into an interesting masterpiece of jump art
>>
>>50116138
That's true, it's actually 4.5 million. The Italians killed the other 1.5. Though they did do it with German help.
>>
>>50116136
Dampened emotional reactions is a literal mental illness.
>>
File: Edge.jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Edge.jpg
9KB, 246x205px
>>50115060
>Sense of Justice:???
careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.
>>
>>50116171
No. No. We have Food Fight, but this is where I draw the line.
>>
>>50116171
The only reason you want to make these jumps is because you know that no matter how bad your jump is it won't be as bad as the actual properties.
>>
>>50116220
It's also a treatment for a literal mental illness. I take six pills a day to dampen my emotions, it's great. I don't know how you're so happy having high ones, they've never done me any good.
>>
>>50116171
...You know what? Good luck working on those.

Could be fun. In the same vein of "fun" you have when going to Twilight.
>>
>>50116249
That sounds like a good enough reason to do it.
>>
>>50116251
There's a difference between wanting to feel normal amounts if emotions and and BPD.
>>
Distant Sky [100, Free for Wanderer] – The world is not a happy place filled with simple black-and-white, and the world doesn’t get better just from the use of violence. You’ve learned this, or perhaps realized it long before this place. What matters is that you don’t lose sight of yourself or your way. You have learned to temper cynicism and idealism together, able to look at the world with a realistic point of view while still maintaining whatever kindness or pragmatism you wish to hold in yourself. Perhaps one day, those childish fantasies will become reality?
>>
>>50116233
I don't ascribe to being easily broken down to numbers unless I'm power gaming.

>>50116255
You mean when some folks (Not gonna point any fingers here) put an entire race to the sword because they dislike some woman's style of writing (Opinon) and terrible (Opinion) Plot?
>>
Any news about Black Crusade or Infernals?
>>
>>50116311
If there isn't a perk to make the best tasting rice balls in all of Mejii Japan, you've failed us.
>>
>>50116355
Any bait about Bait Crusade and Bait-fernals?

Oh god I'm terrible at this.
>>
File: Bitchslap.png (98KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bitchslap.png
98KB, 500x650px
>>50116392
Responding to bait by calling it bait is still responding: stop.
>>
A Wandering Fool [200, Discount for Wanderer] – There’s no reason you can’t enjoy the simple things in life, even for someone who’s seen the things that you have. You have learned how to relax without letting your guard down, giving you a ‘civilian’ personality that you can switch to and from at will. You will experience a reduction of stress or worry in this mindset, and it isn’t at all separate from your ‘real self’ - it’s just a way to finally stop fighting and enjoy life for a little bit. You are more amicable and enjoyable to be around in this mindset, and switching to your ‘real’ self in combat tends to be jarring, unexpected, and a terrifying surprise for those who expected you to be easy pickings.

-At some point in your journey, you will come across a young and spirited pickpocket who mistakenly believed you to be easy to steal from. After you proved them wrong, it was obvious they were starving and trying to cover up their own hardships through mischief and a smile. They don’t seem to have much in the way of natural talent, but perhaps you’ll find a home for them...or teach them something that will help them survive beyond stealing?

This is still my first time doing something Tenchi-esque like this. How's it look so far?
>>
>>50116171
>second spoiler
I literally gagged.
>>
>>50116472
The perk itself looks fine, I get what you're going for. As for having a Tenchi-like mechanic... I assume you're going to use to for nakama building and not harem, as that makes more sense for RK. I think that's a neat idea, I just don't know how well it'll work.

Is that what you meant by Tenchi-esque? If not, then you're going to need to be more specific.
>>
>>50116311

Option of making waifus followers as wall as companions
>>
>>50116472
Looks good to me. I'm on board with the idea of having built-in plot hooks. Maybe offer the option to have them not appear, though? I'm sure there will be at least one person who wants a perk but doesn't want to get involved in the plot it offers.
>>
>>50116311
>>50116472
Looks great.
>>
>>50116506
Basically some perks come with plot hooks that can potentially turn into long-term companions. There IS some romance, just to match RK, but you're right in that the focus is mainly on nakama. Perks and drawbacks basically make these, and you can take or leave them at your leisure.

>>50116519
Tis what I am building in, but there will be imports.
>>
>>50116473
>>50116276
>>50116255
>>50116249
>>50116236

I thank you for these eager responses. I must say I did not expect such enthusiasms for these jumps. As such I promise I will also include many companion options and a perk that lets you ignore any flashbacks or such powers and instead has the character tell you what happened. We don't like those pesky flashbacks don't we?
>>
>>50116546
>Basically some perks come with plot hooks that can potentially turn into long-term companions. There IS some romance, just to match RK, but you're right in that the focus is mainly on nakama. Perks and drawbacks basically make these, and you can take or leave them at your leisure.
Okay then, I think that'll work. Good on you for picking up the nakama angle, too. That was great in that show and, off the top of my head, we don't really have any jumps / perks / trees that address nakama. With that in mind, I can already see how you're likely going to build this so I'm pretty excited.

Good job.
>>
>>50116546

>Tis what I am building in, but there will be imports.

No I was talking about making those options followers as well so that they don't take companion space, like the maids from overlord
>>
File: Sakura saber.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura saber.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>50116472
I'm gonna enjoy bringing nasuverse Okita saberface with me to this jump.
>>
>>50116591
That's a terrible idea, that means you can't do anything with them and they can't do anything.
>>
>>50116026
>>50115914
Ah, alright then.

Basically, humans from another dimension invaded earth using autonomous soldiers and kidnapped a couple hundred citizens, but were repelled by Border, the agency that protects the human world (Though, we only ever see and hear about big attacks in Japan).

Pretty much everyone uses what is called a Trigger as a weapon. Triggers are modifiable weapons that project energy from what is called the Trion Gland in the human body. There are special triggers, known as Black Triggers, made by people sacrificing themselves for others, and are much more powerful then other triggers.

Triggers can be classified into three types: Attackers, Gunners, and Shooters. Attackers use swords or other melee weapons, Gunners are exactly what they sound like, and Shooters directly manifest their Trion into bullets, forgoing the gun entirely.

The Neighbors kidnap people to sacrifice to what are basically giant Triggers that make up the cores of their planets. If these triggers run out of Trion the planets essentially die,with no sunlight or rain appearing. If they receive subpar Trion, the planets literally shrink and people start falling off.

That's most of the backstory. Anyone interested in the plot?
>>
>>50116591
Eh. I'm not a fan of that. Building up a new type of companion that's not a companion that someone will find a way to use as a companion without needing companion slots just seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>50116557
You'll burn in Hell for this, anon.
>>
The Will to Live [400, Discount for Wanderer] – Dying or pointless sacrifice isn’t an act of bravery or something to admire. The truth is, the will to keep on living is true courage. There is some promise or idea in your mind, and it has given you both a sense of purpose and almost superhuman willpower. Despair from hardship or supernatural power holds little power over you, and you can power on through the most harrowing of injuries and hardships.

-A young warrior lost all sense of purpose and hope for life after both their comrades and family were killed in circumstances they couldn’t have prevented. They seek to atone by challenging you to a one-on-one duel to the death, hoping to die in the process. Will you grant them their wish, or help them find another way?
>>
In Skyrim the Dragonborn scenario says we have 25 years to essentially finish the main quest, does this mean that the various steps in that process will just wait for us like quests in the game?
>>
>>50116642
You're really nailing this. I can tell what episode / scenes you're referencing for the perks, and the add on character as well. RK hits me where I live, so I'm excited to see this.
>>
>>50116557
Hilarious, anon.

I do hope we'll also get a perk to use weaker versions of our power through lots of effort?
>>
>>50116653
It means you have 25 years to solve the Alduin problem. Its not a video game.
>>
File: bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg (286KB, 493x1620px) Image search: [Google]
bluemagic_nottobefuckedwith.jpg
286KB, 493x1620px
>>50116732
>It means you have 25 years to solve the Alduin problem.
>>
Man Slayer [600, Discount for Wanderer] – There are times when there’s no choice but to fight, to use violence to overcome adversity. In a moment that it’s certain you can’t end a conflict peacefully, you may channel a combination of killing intent and primal instincts into crystal-clear clarity. Your emotions become temporarily muted, your skills and practiced abilities focused with superhuman potency. For a time, you become the perfect warrior – decisive, pragmatic, undistracted. This does little for supernatural skills, but gives you a perfect idea of how to use them to kill your opponent in the fastest, most efficient way possible. It is difficult to snap out of this in the middle of combat or conflict that made its use necessary, but your sense of self is strong enough that slapping yourself across the face would do the trick.

-Early into your journey, you meet someone who brings out the best in you. Whether they’re a more idealistic version of your old self, or someone who seems to speak to your heart in some way, they’re an unbloodied soul that can soothe the violence within you – and they seem drawn to you as well. Will you push them away to keep them safe, or will you let them stay close to you…?
>>
>>50116819
What jump is this for?
>>
>>50116830
Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X.
>>
>>50116819
>capstone skill has purest waifu
Legit
>>
>>50116830
See >>50116839
>>
>>50116819
Does it come with cool eye-color change when you go feral?
>>
>>50116859
No, but it does now. Thank you for the suggestion~.
>>
>>50116872
You're welcome. Thank you for making this jump.
>>
>>50116819
Looks good.

Really curious to see what companions the Saitoh tree is going to get.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50114612
>Harry found out I was manipulating his life "for his own good."
He wasn't TOO upset that Dumbles did it, and Dumbles left him with the Dursleys.

>>50115901
Eh, Hitler was well known to be insanely charismatic and a good speaker.

>>50116171
I'm stuck between hating you with every fiber of my being at being reminded those exist, and wanting you to make those worlds just so I can destroy them. Which is weird since I'm not normally a "kill em all" type of person.

>>50116311
Beautiful.

>>50116472
Holy fuck this is great, both as a perk and the plot-hook. I love it.

>>50116536
To Be Fair, Heavens has said "plot-hooks" not "plots". You can ignore a plot-hook very easily.

>>50116546
>can potentially turn into long-term companions
More Friends!

>>50116557
Hate you it is

>>50116642
I like it, I like it a lot.

>>50116819
Yes.Yes.Yes. Have all of my Yes. I'm throwing CP at the screen and nothing's happening!
>>
>>50116938
>To Be Fair, Heavens has said "plot-hooks" not "plots". You can ignore a plot-hook very easily.
Yeah, but then people might feel bad about ignoring it. Like, I remember a few complaints about Light of Terra from people who didn't want the Choir of Righteous Fury but didn't want to just leave them there on the space hulk.
>>
>>50116974
I'm intentionally leaving a lot of these open that you can just help them with their problems or direct them to live ordinary (or not-so-ordinary) lives to be companions.

If you still feel bad, you can just opt out and they won't exist for your own trek into the jump. I will passive-aggressively be sad about it though.
>>
>>50116938
>He wasn't TOO upset that Dumbles did it, and Dumbles left him with the Dursleys.
That's because Dumbledore was a genuinely kind old man, if one who made a lot of mistakes, and 90% of the "manipulation" that the fandom likes to complain about was really just Dumbledore being too trusting and idealistic. "Manipulative Dumbledore" doesn't really exist, he's just something shitty fanfic authors made up to justify grey!hard!badass!independent! Harrry.
>>
>>50117003
While I certainly agree that fanfic writers take it to an extreme level to justify certain stories, you can't deny that he WAS a manipulative old man. And that's fine, he was trying to help as many people as he could, and sometimes that involves manipulation. But he was manipulative.
>>
>>50116995
That should have been 'instead of being companions'.

Coffee why do you fail me
>>
>>50117003
Thats the thing, dumbles is either incompetent or malevolent. Sometimes both. Canon is largely incompetent. Sometimes he is written as both competent and benevolent. This usually leads to the opposition being upgraded as well.
>>
>>50117044
I can easily deny it. The majority of Dumbledore's actions were non-manipulative. The few outliers aren't enough to change his status to "manipulative old man". Like, the only real times he manipulated anyone were trying to keep Harry isolated because he was afraid of Voldemort using him as a conduit for Legilimensy, and predicting that Ron was going to wimp out on the Horcrux hunt and leaving him something to convince him to come back. Everything else is him either trusting too much or trying to spare people unnecessary suffering and screwing up at it. Idealism doesn't make you manipulative, nor does tact.

>>50117068
Right, he's incompetent. He's a tired old man who's in over his head trying to deal with huge threats long after his time has passed. He's spent so much of his life denying himself power and resources because he's afraid of what he'd do with them that when the time comes that he needs them he can't step up to the plate. He's not a bad person, just one who isn't as suited for the wise old wizard role as people (both in and out of character) expect him to be.
>>
>>50116938
>Dumbles
I was a bit more direct than the old goat, and didn't have the excuse of senility, eagerness to trust and forgive genuinely evil people, and complete lack of skepticism.

Part of that was encouraging Harry to grow a backbone and stand up to folks, including friends. My problem at the time was ego--I thought I genuinely knew better than everyone there just because I knew the books.

>>50117003
I generally agree with that interpretation. I know several folks that believe that it's a physical impossibility for blood relatives to be anything but supportive and caring to each other.

Obviously, they're wrong.

The Dursleys are a study in how spite and intolerance can just destroy a child's sense of self-worth.

In the end, Dumbledore did what he believed was best for the most people he could. Whether he was right--either in goals, methods, or results--is something best left to the reader to decide.

Oh hey, pizza.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 576x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 576x1234px
>>50116605
>the planets literally shrink and people fall off
>pic related
>>
What can Magical Index style magic do? Is it just glorified punch and blast magic or is it more interesting and useful than that?
>>
>>50117125
I think the main problem is that he was assuming that Petunia would respond to her sister dying the same way he responded to his sister dying. That no matter what bad blood was between them, the sense of loss over them never being able to even potentially reconcile would lead to her treating Lily's son well.
>>
>>50117115
Maybe he should stop storing magical artifacts that dangerous terrorists are after in a magical elementary school.
>>
>>50117136
It's bullshit that the author tried to make sense of for the first couple of books then quickly devolved into nonsense.
>>
>>50117160
More like magic middleschool through highschool.
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>50117115
We'll just have to agree to disagree. There are dozens of Plot Holes the series has, that can be explained by "Dumbles being manipulative", which is part of the reason I believe it. I understand you don't share the same beliefs and your reasons why, but I think we should stop arguing about it. Because one of us, probably me, will turn it into a shitposting war.

Though I feel I should qualify. When I say I think Dumbles is a manipulative old man, I don't mean to say he's the bad guy. I think he's doing what he legitimately thinks NEEDS to be done to help people, and that he's a good guy.

Or maybe I'm just falling into pic-related's trap.

>>50117125
I did much the same for giving Harry a back bone. But I also spent time playing Shipper, because I'm easily entertained.
>>
>>50117192
How many of those kids seem like they're learning at a highschool level?
>>
>>50117160
Maybe Harry should stop interfering in Dumbledore's plans, because without him showing up Voldemort would have been trapped and we could have skipped the next six years of trouble.
>>
>>50117208
Sure, they even have excessive standardized testing.
>>
>>50117136
It's got boatloads of conceptual BS. Like a woman who automatically and instantly incapacitates anyone bearing ill will towards her is one of the earlier fights. Other bits of interest include full on reality warping within an area defined by how long you're able to spend casting the spell, blocking any attack, or killing people from across the globe with a bit of their hair. That said you do need to specialize, but it's a ridiculously open system with some absurd powers possible.
>>
>>50117216
>Voldemort would have been trapped and we could have skipped the next six years of trouble.
>"You know what's the best way to trap an insane murderer? I should trick him into coming into a school, where I have children it is my job to protect. Rather than setting up my trap at the Flamel house"
>>
>>50117199
And it's my belief that those plot holes can be better explained by Dumbledore being too trusting, too idealistic, or too in over his head. But fair enough, we'll just have to agree to disagree on interpretations of the story.
>>
>>50117232
Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>50117216
That's irrelevant. Storing the stone there was like if someone used explosives and weapons in an attempt to break into a facility housing a weapon, so the principal of a school sent a janitor to pick it up ans hide it in his school's basement.
>>
>>50116392
>>50116429

I don't have time to read every single thread so I decided to ask once a week about the two jumps I care about.
>>
>>50117236
Did you read the books? It WAS the best way to trap a murderer, it worked perfectly. Which just shows that Dumbledore has a keen insight into the mind of Tom Riddle Junior, and was able to predict his actions.

>>50117262
You're misremembering. That break-in attempt didn't happen until after Hagrid had already retrieved the Stone. Dumbledore had it at the time Quirrel tried to steal it from Gringotts. So rather than risk it being taken while in transit, he reinforced its current storage facility. Sound move, Dumbledore.
>>
>>50117263
Every time you, or someone else, or some variant relating to that question is posted, it's the equivalent of setting out food to lure in rats. The shitposters dig out of the walls.

I have no idea why it hasn't happened yet this thread beyond the two posts responding to you.
>>
>>50117287
>Did you read the books?
Did you? It's fairly obvious that Harry himself was part of the trap, since Harry AND the Stone in one location would be impossible to resist.
>>
>>50117245
I think you're forgetting the fact that Dumbledore literally manipulated Harry into being willing to die to kill Voldy and refused to tell him.

Even Snape thought that was a little fucked.
>>
>>50117252
I mean look at the wiki to get a feel for it, and keep in mind you have to specialize for any of the really great stuff. You're not able to do everything possible for magic without a lot of supporting perks, but it is pretty much license to design a few pieces of conceptual BS to abuse.
>>
>>50117317
>Even Snape thought that was a little fucked.
Can we all at least agree that Snape was a COMPLETE asshole who did not deserve his redemption?
>>
>>50117287
Hadn't Quirrel already been hired, though?
>>
>>50117334
Oh yeah. A creepy one, too.
>>
>>50117315
That makes no sense. Voldemort/Quirrel went down there before Harry did.

>>50117335
Yeah, so? There's no evidence that Dumbledore knew Quirrel was possessed at the time he hired him.
>>
>>50117315
Plus at this point Dumbledore letting Harry get on with it was a good move as Dumbledore needed to learn more about the nature of Voldemort's connection to Harry.

It's possible he already suspected Harry was a Horcrux as well making keeping Harry safe against Voldemort a bit pointless.

>>50117322
Having said that Dumbledore pretty much knew that it wouldn't kill Harry as long as he went in without trying to stop himself from being killed (something Snape didn't know).
>>
>>50117334
Despite how much I like Snape, agreed.
>>
>>50117346
My point is why the fuck did he bother getting a job there if he didn't know the Stone would be moved there? There are much easier ways to kill Harry.
>>
>>50117356
>Having said that Dumbledore pretty much knew that it wouldn't kill Harry as long as he went in without trying to stop himself from being killed (something Snape didn't know).
Are you sure? I thought I remembered him being fairly sure Harry was going to stay dead.
>>
>>50117199
>Because one of us, probably me, will turn it into a shitposting war.
God fucking dammit! What is wrong with you dullards?!

The shitposter sits here taunting you, and yet you do nothing about it.

Someone needs to ban this menace. There's a line between confidence and arrogance, shitposter. You've crossed both a long time ago and ventured into stupidity.
>>
>>50117356
>he already suspected Harry was a Horcrux
At absolute minimum he knew by Year-4, and was setting up Harry to die from that point on.
>>
>>50117199
>>50117245

I'm almost afraid of what would happen if I asked who got paired with whom. Instead, I'll mention the time shortly after the beginning of our first year exams when I got sick of British food (the elves are excellent cooks, but they lack variety) and set up a score of smokers, grills, and rotisseries on the grounds to introduce various styles of barbeque to wizards.

After the elves got tired of having socks thrown at them, it became a tradition for me to do that as a pre-exam relaxy thing.
>>
>>50117380
>The shitposter sits here taunting you, and yet you do nothing about it.
Aka the best way to deal with a shitposters. The thread is finally learning, nitwit.

Unless you are the shitposter, too.
>>
>>50117317
No he didn't. He manipulated Harry into getting the Horcrux knocked out of him. And based on the conversation they had in the afterlife, it's pretty clear that Dumbledore knew it wouldn't kill him. It's not Albus' fault if Snape wasn't privy to all the information. Snape was a double-agent, he couldn't be trusted with that information in case Voldemort tortured it out of him.

>>50117334
Well, he deserved some redemption. I quite like the portrayal we got of Snape, as a man who wanted to do the right thing but was terrible at it and couldn't let go of his petty hatreds. I think that's at least a little sympathetic, even if I don't like him as a person. He didn't deserve as much post-mortem regard as he got, though.
>>
>>50117402
Correction: they're not doing nothing. They're feeding it.
>>
>>50116392
>>50116429
Not everything is bait, you know. The question itself is innocent enough.

>>50116355
>>50117263
Work on Infernals has started up again now since last week (first batch of exams down). But it's still somewhat slow.

Tonight or tomorrow I'll probably post a WIP with most of the perks (minus General and few Yozi ones).

>>50117334
Agreed. Fuck him.
>>
So, Jumpers, speaking of this Dumbledore, what were your interactions with him, like?
>>
>>50116938
>>50116719
>>50116625

Oh it seems even JusticeAnon is enthusiastic about these jumps. Please, Anons, not all at once.

In fact, I have an idea for a drawback, Anons

" You must help the chosen one!" +??? CP

Jumper, are you sure about this? By taking this drawback, you are not only forced to maintain the plot of the movie, your fail state changes to death of the main characters. And oh boy they are prone to monologuing while staring into distance with dead eyes. This fail condition persists after the events of the plot and no, you can't put them in stasis, Matrix, or any other form of confinement. Did I also mention you have to remain by the main character's side at all times? You are allowed enough privacy to not sleep in same room or to go to bathroom in your own, though.

You Have to Focus(+??? CP)

Remember all those techniques or powers with yours, even those you could perform without blinking? Now you have to perform long elaborate gestures and motions to do it, with increased amounts of charge time. Hope you weren't planning to stealthily use them. It might also take a while to completely different motions for those powers. Don't mess up
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>50117400
>I'm almost afraid of what would happen if I asked who got paired with whom
The primary one was Harry/Hermione
Also Me/Luna

>>50117406
>he deserved some redemption
Perhaps I should clarify. Everyone deserves redemption, but his actions were not such that they earned him that redemption. You don't get off scoff free because you "loved" a married woman.

>>50117429
>Work on Infernals has started up again
WHHOOOO!

>>50117431
I stayed out of his way and did my own thing. Though I did steal the Elder Wand, because I wanted all three Hallows as an excuse to have HP Death watch my adventures with the benefactor.

>>50117448
I hate you so much I wish I could hate you to death.
>>
>>50117429
>Not everything is bait, you know.
Nonsense. Bait for the Bait God! (You)s for the (You) throne!
>>
>>50117375
>>50117385

By year 4 he already knew it wouldn't kill Harry to be killed by Voldy under certain conditions.

Harry notices Dumbledore looking triumphant for a second just after he tells him that Voldemort came back using his blood (and thereby getting passed/taking on some of the protection from Lily's sacrifice).

While using Harry made it so Voldemort could touch Harry it also made it so that Voldemort wouldn't be able to kill him if Harry went down without a fight due to Lily's protection still being active in some capacity in Voldy.

It doesn't all make a tonne of sense but Dumbledore definitely knew.
>>
File: hyping intensifies.gif (242KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hyping intensifies.gif
242KB, 320x240px
>>50117429
>Tonight or tomorrow I'll probably post a WIP
>>
>>50117362
Quirrel already worked at Hogwarts when he got possessed by Voldemort. He was the Muggle Studies teacher. He applied for the DADA professorship, and to brush up on his skills for it he went on a year-long sabbatical to travel the world and deal with various dark creatures. During this he got it into his head that if he could find the remains of Voldemort it would give him a lot of credibility as a Defense professor, and hunted him down. Only to be possessed and corrupted by Tom's ghost. It's true that Voldemort went "hey, this guy will be great for sneaking into Hogwarts", but it's not like Dumbledore hired Quirrel as part of a trap for Tom.
>>
Honest Work [100, Free for Citizen] – This isn’t an age of the sword anymore, and the future lies in the future of industry. Or in your case, a simple trade. Pick a simple trade or crafting skill available in the current era of Meiji Japan. You now have about five years of training in experience in that field, enough so you could make a decent living off of that alone.

-You have an assistant, a little bit younger than you, who’s all too happy to invite you out drinking and partying after a hard day’s work. You later discover they’re having a bit of debt trouble involving some particular shady types...maybe you can help them out?

Like A Fox [200, Free for Citizen] – You may not be a warrior or a frontline fighter, but that doesn’t mean you should be underestimated. Your mind is as deadly as a sword, after all. That statement shouldn’t be taken literally, but your ability to observe and process events around you has increased considerably, and you gain insight on how to trip up stronger opponents or disadvantages to their styles or powers. More elaborate or complicated abilities need more observation time to find gaps in, but you’ll find difficult fights easier to escape from or turn the tables on. Be warned – this doesn’t create weaknesses that don’t exist. Incidentally, this can be used outside of combat and in other forms of competition...like shogi. Or matchmaking.
>>
>>50117431
He didn't take me seriously, at first.
Then I Soulgazed him. Mutual respect was gained, and I explained to him that Fate was a crock of shit and gave him the locations of the Horcruxes and told him not to wear cursed jewelry.
>>
>>50117493
>O-ho-ho-ho-ho intensifies
>>
>>50117493
>Or matchmaking.
I'm sold
>>
>>50117493
WHOOPS. That should be discounted, not free, for that second perk.

Apologies for anyone who got their hopes up.
>>
>>50117500
Dumbledore already knew Fate was nonsense. There's a conversation he and Harry have where Dumbledore asserts the position that it doesn't matter if the prophecy was true or not, because Voldemort was paranoid enough to act on it regardless. Harry therefore has to oppose Voldemort not because it's his destiny, but because Voldemort will never stop coming for him. If someone else were to come along and solve everything for him, Dumbledore would probably just be glad that Harry didn't have to get involved anymore.
>>
>>50117471
>Harry/Hermione

Excellent.

>Me/Luna

Cool. Steered her towards Neville. He gave her a solid, reliable grounding, and she helped him out of his shell. Last I heard before the Jump ended, they were still on an expedition to Sweden.

>>50117431
We played chess on Sundays, chatted and traded books. I was fairly open with everyone about how old I was, though I did imply that it was naturally-occurring and I'd been born at the beginning of the 17th century.
>>
>>50117431
I've got a perk, don't entirely remember where I picked it up (might have been Civ, I think), that makes it so that people believe me when I'm telling the truth no matter how outlandish it sounds. So I mostly just told him "Hi, I'm an extradimensional monster, no, I don't have any intent to harm you or your students and faculty, but I do want to help Voldemort and have some pretty good resources for doing it. Can I help?" We got along pretty well after that. He did get upset with me when I shared some of the more exotic lifeforms I've encountered with Hagrid, though. I didn't even know you could hybridize some of those.
>>
>>50117642
Derp, yet again I leave out a word. I keep doing this. "Help fight Voldemort", not "help Voldemort". That's a very different thing altogether.
>>
>>50117597
Did you make sure Neville nutted up like in the book?
>>
>>50117493

Will there at least be an option to combine them all into a single companion slot?
>>
>>50117676
There are people who don't? Back-bone Neville is awesome.
>>
>>50117539
He knows the prophecies aren't that important, but he's unwilling to act too much against Voldemort because something about "my story's already been told, my villain has already been defeated."
>>
>>50117700
Why would there be?
>>
File: 2436319159615.gif (2MB, 396x299px) Image search: [Google]
2436319159615.gif
2MB, 396x299px
>>50117676
>Neville nutted
>>
>>50117710
That's just him flowering up "I can't do much because I'm an old man whose greatest accomplishments were fifty years ago, when I was actually already an old man. That's how old I am."
>>
>>50117732
Because bait and shitposting.
>>
File: rattle.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rattle.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
What Jump would you be the most embarrassed about going back to?
>>
>>50117751
How silly of me to think there might actually be a real reason for suggesting grouping companions.

I should know better by now.
>>
>>50117757
Any of the magical girl jumps
>>
>>50117702
It's just something to keep in mind if you change the plot, he may not have a need to unless you make sure of it.
>>
>>50117742
>The most powerful wizard alive
>Voldemort's piss terrified of him
>Already stacked Voldemort down once but explicitly tried not to kill him
Lol, sorry bud, I'm too old. Have fun.
>>
>>50117700
Honest question, what's your intent for these? I'm not one-hundred percent averse to this, but I want to know what you had in mind.

A Doctor’s Care [400, Discount for Citizen] – Even in this time of peace, the ability to save lives is valued almost as much as the ability to take them. You have years of medicinal practice behind you, perhaps even a century ahead of the times compared to your peers, though without the technology to support you. The true power of this ability is a greater potency in whatever healing abilities you have, mundane or extraordinary, and being able to perform complicated medical procedures using only herbs and rudimentary tools on hand. You may even be able to conduct life-saving surgery with naught but things like kitchen items, a table, and a wooden chair leg for your poor patient to bite down on. You even seem to miraculously avoid infecting or further damaging your patients using such improvised methods...lucky you. Expect to be known far and wide.

-One day, someone with a sword at their side collapses at your doorstep from severe injuries. Should you nurse them back to health, you will find government officials visiting you soon after saying they’re looking for a criminal who matches their description. They’ve been polite to you, if melancholy, and refused to speak to you of what led to their circumstances. Are they the criminal, or is there more going on here? And do you turn them in, or keep them safe?
>>
>>50117818
How much of his power is just reputation and fame, with the real strength having faded in old age? Sure, he defeats Voldemort when they fight, but it seems to have been a pretty hard fight for him. He's got no guarantee that he can win that fight again. The man's 115, he's got a right to say "you can't count on me to win this, I'll help you where I can but you need to do this yourself".
>>
>>50117846
That's pretty great. Makes sense for the character and it'll be a tempting out of tree buy for me.
>>
>>50117846
>Honest question, what's your intent for these?
Power.
>>
>>50117861
>How much of his power is just reputation and fame, with the real strength having faded in old age?
Have you seen the general mediocrity of the wizarding world? Compared to most of them, dude is indeed a genius.
>>
>>50117732
>>50117846

Because I don't want to leave them if I buy the perks but I also don't want them to take all the companion slots. So I want to compress them into a single slot without having to leave them or pick favorites every time. I hoped I expressed it well

>>50117751

Is everything bating to you people?
>>
>>50117846
>Honest question, what's your intent for these? I'm not one-hundred percent averse to this, but I want to know what you had in mind.
Not him, but with how many companions it sounds like you're offering, it's going to hard to fit them in just your standard eight slots.
>>
>>50117846
Is Kenshin's sword style going to be available?
>>
>>50117912
>>50117923
I can kinda see where you're coming from on this. I'll consider a sort of 'follower setting' or a slot consolidation. I'm not worried about balance here since even the biggest of freaks in this setting are pretty street-level. More people in one slot means competence will become group-oriented, but I'll worry about the nitty-and-gritty later.

>>50117940
Yes.
>>
File: incompetent.jpg~original.jpg (30KB, 424x300px) Image search: [Google]
incompetent.jpg~original.jpg
30KB, 424x300px
What are some perks that would allow people to know I'm not lying?
>>
>>50117912
>Because I don't want to leave them...
See, that's a line of reasoning I can get behind. Well argued.
>>
File: This is the Voice.jpg (43KB, 918x474px) Image search: [Google]
This is the Voice.jpg
43KB, 918x474px
>>50117949
>Evey Hammond: My father was a writer. You would've liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.
>V: A man after my own heart.

600 VP - Artists Use Lies to Tell the Truth
But what an artist you are, jumper! In your mind, there is no difference between a lie and a truth. Why? It’s because your capacity for both is such that you can use one to tell the other. While your show may first appear an innocuous comedy, you can designate a target audience for whom your true message will resonate. In other words, you may hide a message in another message, its intended recipients instinctively knowing it to be true. You are not required to mix and match truth and tale, though clearly it’s not as fun. What’s more, you’ll find your speeches flow when others try to put a damper on them. Censorship is simply not something you should be stressed about. If you wish something to be said, it will reach your audience so long as you can send it out to them (they won’t be able to adjust their sets while you’re on). Keep it up and you may be considered the true Voice of London. Though maybe it’d be more apt to call you the Voice of Fate?
>>
>>50117948

Thank you anon, that's all that I ask.

>>50117958

Thank you anon
>>
>>50118079
But why didn't you thank anon?
>>
A Tender Heart [600, Discount for Citizen] – Innocence is not the same as foolishness, kindness is not being weak-minded. There is a genuine amount of will and well-meaning to your words, enough so that even the most cynical or broken of minds will see you as a light in the darkness. Your presence dulls emotional pains and makes good memories all the brighter, and corruption from violence or some darkness from another world retreats from your presence. Others are easily drawn to you, whether romantically or a desire for your friendship, and your words might even turn a villain’s heart half-circle. There is beauty to life – and you’re part of it.

-A skilled warrior, peer to some of the legends that appeared during the Rebellion and the war before that, has somehow entered your life. They are tired of fighting and have little desire to draw their weapon again, seeing you as their key to a fresh lease on life...though, it seems they won’t hesitate to fight to defend you or your own goals. Will you help them grow out of their lifestyle, or forge them to a new purpose?
>>
whats the chronological order to take the Tales of jumps?
>>
>>50118204
Symphonia > Phantasia.

The other one we have right now only shares the series name, FF-style, so take it whenever.
>>
>>50118204
Tales games are almost all entirely set in different universes with no connection whatsoever. There are exceptions, Destiny 1 and 2, Xillia 1 and 2, and finally Symphonia, Phantasia, and Dawn of the New World which are the only ones that have jumps.

Like >>50118219 said before I finished this post but I don't think it's entirely clear what he meant with the >, Phantasia takes place later on in the same world as Symphonia, so you'd take Phantasia first.
>>
>>50118219
thanks
>>
>>50118253
You mean Symphonia first, right? Symphonia happens about 1,000-odd years before Phantasia does.
>>
>>50118253
*Symphonia, blah. Brain left me at the end there.
>>
>>50118165
Luks gud
>>
>>50118262
Don't be so quick to correct people who make typos, it's very annoying and embarrassing when you posted literally five seconds before I could do a correction.
>>
>>50117676
>>50117702
I assume he manned up about something. Voldemort was permadead at the end of the Triwizard because me, but also because me being an insensitive bitch I wasn't at Hogwarts after the Triwizard, either.

No scenarios meant no extra loss conditions.

>>50117740
Oh, my.
>>
>>50118280
>spoilers
I approve.
>>
>>50117949
I think there was one in the new Creepypasta jump?
And there's something like that in Terminator.
>>
>>50118276
Sorry, sorry. Force of habit.

Anyways, that's it for perks for now.
>>
>>50117861
Dude's fucking dying slowly for over a year and he knows it. Why not at least take a shot at crippling Voldemort or trapping him or something instead of getting Snape to mercy kill him.

I'd say he should take out as many Death Eaters as he can, but I know he's got some retarded pacifistic philosophy or something.
>>
>>50118253
Zestiria and Berseria are about 1k years apart, just sayin'
>>
>>50118524
Has more news come out of Berseria then?

>Re-using the Zestiria world.
Disappointing. It's a really bad Tales.
>>
In the Tenchi Muyo jump, is it possible to buy the Masu ship and Juraian tree ship and merge them into one super-ship?
>>
File: Light of Terra.png (156KB, 2240x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Light of Terra.png
156KB, 2240x1178px
So, how do you guys treat life on your massive ships?
>>
File: 8890271.gif (45KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
8890271.gif
45KB, 333x187px
>>50109624
Minions.

>>50112990
> It's an egg carton.
That's... AMAZING!
Thankyou, anon!

>>50117334
I don't know what you consider redemption, but that wasn't it to me. There was no choir of angels to take Snape off to happy fun land, he didn't get a statue and a parade.
Snape was asked to kill the only person who believed he could change, by the only person who believed he could change, to save the life of a brat who was also trying to kill that person. Then he followed around a guy he hated, pretending to be his lickspittle, until that guy murdered him. His last words were asking the son of the woman he loved to look at him so he could remember her as he died.
He died without friends in a hovel, and will be remembered only as that teacher who was kindof an ass. The fact that Harry apparently forgave him enough to give one of his kids his first name as a middle name (creating a terrible hodgepodge of a name that Snape himself would have probably sneered at) is really more a statement about Harry than Severus.
Which is that Harry is kindof dumb.

But I guess if you want to imagine that he burned in the Pottermore version of Hell or whatever for the rest of eternity after that, that's really kind of your deal.
Personally, I think it was kindof a shitty way to die, and yet appropriate for a man like Snape.

>>50117757
Maybe Nintendogs + Cats...?
I took the drawback that caused us to reenact the Cats & Dogs movies.
I was never again so sarcastic as I was for that jump.
>>
>>50118685
Hey Konata, did you ever make a build for Disgaea? I wasn't sure if I missed yours or not, and I was curious about it.

P.S. I apologize for neglecting to put in tech perks for the Earth tree.
>>
>>50118675
>having a massive ship
>having life on the massive ship
>not having a massive living ship
hah.

Captcha, there was a street sign in the background.
And I apparently don't know what houses look like.
>>
>>50118675
They're extremely automated, so any lifeforms are probably going to leave fairly quickly.
>>
>>50118538
The entire game is already out. Japanese Let's plays are on youtube. No clue when the localization is going to come across but the entire story is there if you can read Japanese.

Berseria is the prequel, not the sequel in any case. It explains why some things are ridiculously messed up in Zestiria.
>>
File: LoT Size.png (800KB, 2120x832px) Image search: [Google]
LoT Size.png
800KB, 2120x832px
>>50118675
Flying continents / cities. I build infrastructure that allows me and my companions to move around with relative ease. I make sure I have gardens, different boroughs, and other amenities to make living aboard ship long term tenable if not enjoyable.

If you've got a ship that's got as much area as Belgium, there's no reason you can't make use of all that space.
>>
>>50118582
They're both sapient beings. So you'd have to kill them and replace them with a new gestalt being.
>>
>>50118786
Are they saying it's any good?
>>
>>50118766
>living ship
I'm always torn on this, mostly because of the mechanics of jumpchain. I love the idea of a living ship, but the sapience = companion thing always makes me pause.

Granted, I do have a 1st GEN Jurai Treeship so it obviously doesn't stop me. It does still give me a bit of pause, though.
>>
>>50118675
The Sidonia was meant to be a colony ship anyways, so it's completely fine as far as sustaining life goes. Just needs regular maintenance teams.
>>
>>50118675
Well, my ship is the size of Neptune, so there's a lot of living space there. I imported it in Uncharted Waters, so as many Companions as can fit on the thing can hang out there. Given that I go with the "children of Companions are also Companions", and that I have a lot of Companions to start with, and how long it's been, I'm pretty sure there are entire civilizations just hanging out in there. I haven't given it much thought, but there are like a thousand Earths worth of living space, so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>50118826
Most Japanese LPers don't really comment on the game's quality much (very few do recap videos), and honestly nowadays the people that stick with the Tales of series are diehard fans.

Personally, I think the characterization of Velvet Crowe isn't bad, though some of the other characters come off as lacking a bit of purpose after a certain point, but that's really been the case with a lot of recent Tales of anyways. Interactions are amusing as usual, but they've always been pretty good as far as short skit moments go.

The plot is very cookie cutter, without too many things that would make it stand out as a sort of "Well they took a pretty big leap with this". The character designs themselves are nothing you wouldn't expect from Tales. The music however, definitely feels rehashed and doesn't have too much "new" things going for it. So all in all personally I think it's mediocre. It isn't particularly memorable, but it isn't particularly bad.

It's a bit better than Zestiria, if only because it brings a strange sort of wrap up to Zestiria.
>>
>>50118753
> did you ever make a build for Disgaea?
Nope. I started to, but I got distracted by something shiny and forgot to finish it.

In all seriousness, though, I took everything but the capstone for the Netherworld tree, and then was unable to decide what else to buy, which caused me to stall out. I think I had 400CP or so I wasn't sure what to do with.
I also considered taking Flat, except I'm not sure how that would manifest. Probably I'd end up very tall and lanky -- like a beanpole, constantly smacking my head on low hanging doorways. So have fun thinking about that, I guess.
>>
>>50118957
>I also considered taking Flat, except I'm not sure how that would manifest. Probably I'd end up very tall and lanky -- like a beanpole, constantly smacking my head on low hanging doorways. So have fun thinking about that, I guess.

Ah, yes. Ceiling fans and low doorways. The true enemy of the Jumper. Hope you have fun with it, either way. Making that thing shaved off years of my lifespan.
>>
>>50118675
>Not using drones operated from self-perpetuating pocket dimensions.
>Risking loss of resources and lives with an actual ship.
>>
>>50118675
Sajuuk is uncrewed. It's easier for a ship on that scale to be ... well, I shouldn't say self-aware, but it runs itself. Though I don't think it's as big as the SDSD Palpatine Is Definitely Compensating For Something.
>>
How did you get a ship that big?
>>
File: enhanced2409t1rg-0.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced2409t1rg-0.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50119348
>>
The description for the Angel race in Overlord says:
>they will never die except to violence or accident.
Does this mean they can't die from starvation or sleep deprivation?
>>
>>50119552
Yes.
>>
>>50119552
>Angels are ageless and always appear to be handsome or beautiful adults in the prime of their life regardless of how old they are; they will never die except to violence or accident.
Quote the whole thing, fuccboi. It's a reference to their agelessness. So no, it doesn't have to deal with starvation or sleep deprivation.
>>
>>50119552
Have you ever heard of angels needing to eat and sleep?
>>
>>50119552
>>50119576
>I don't know how semi-colons work
Two statements, about agelessness and death, are linked by a semi-colon. Semi-colons link two independent but closely related clauses. As there is no mention what so ever about food or sleep, there is nothing at all to suggest that the death clause has anything to do with them.

>inb4 u got b8'd
Likely, but semicolon abuse and neglect are a horrible things.
>>
>>50119642
I found an angel sleeping in my backpack yesterday.
>>
Please ignore the Overbait.
>>
>>50119666
Was it an adorable mini-girl angel?
>>
>>50119593
You don't have to be so hostile.
>>
>>50118675
To my knowledge, life is enjoyable aboard the Sinner Born Anew. Most crew members work eight hour shifts, followed by eight hours of leisure time. Many different recreational activities are supported, including a multitude of sports and hobbies, as well as a multitude of classes in skills both practical and not. Aside from this, crew members are encouraged to practice and cultivate personal skills. Joining in one of our many Cooking Classes is fine, but spending the time in a rented kitchen and just experimenting and working at your own pace is also fine. Their is a very thriving music scene, with each race aboard the ship (Humans, Tau, Kroot, Grots, Zoats, Dwarves, Centaurs) generally having their own unique music scene. For those of a more religious or philosophic bent, many Churches can be found aboard the vessel, as well as a larger more central Cathedral-like Structure close to the Lord-Captain's quarters; said Structure has a place for almost every religion and faith I have encountered, with special care given to faiths active within the Sinner Born Anew.
>>
>>50119736
The question, framed as it was by cherry picking part of a sentence but not all of the a sentence, suggested shitposting and bait. If that was not the case and it was a genuine mistake, I apologize.

In the future, though, you should ask more complete questions. The way English is structured, punctuation is important to parsing meaning.
>>
>>50119348
Import to Supreme Commander as an Experimental ACU. Multiplies size by a factor of three. Import to Five Star Stories as a Mortar Headd. Multiplies size by a factor of 2.25. Take Dreadnaught Class Engineering in the FFXIV scenario. Multiples size by a factor of 1.5. Starting with a Radius of 93M, gets you end at a Radius of 941.625M Miles.
>>
File: IMG_7548.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7548.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
So got a question, lets assume I wanted to create some sort of super being who I wanted to be able to create blackholes and shit.

Like I'm not talking simple singularities, I'm talking "bye entire fleet of ships and/or planet" type of black hole. Does anyone know any tech of biological thing that can withstand that power safely? I was sorta hoping the entity could do it in close range or maybe perhaps fire it out. I'm thinking a magical blackhole creation spell could do this specimen some good, but I dont know if that carries any sort of protection against the magically created singularity either.

Anyone want to throw a suggestion?
>>
So, if DeSu is here?

100% completion, last question ever. It's been fun, I won't ever forget the times we had...

In Song of Hope Babel says that it will return to demon world and await King's coming. Does it mean a new king or it means that it waits for MC to appear there and command it once more and fully become King of Bel? Because that way is... Interesting
>>
>>50119855
Huh, I'll have to re-read Supreme Commander. I though that is was a factor of 2 not 3.
>>
>>50115708
Basically every piece of lore about how Chaos Gods came into being.
>>
>>50120074
Could be wrong. I just copied it from the archive.
>>
>>50120074
It increases size BY 200%, not TO 200%. That's what confuses people.
>>
>>50120108
The only thing that implies you can't become a Chaos God says it's simply because of holding onto your presence into the materium. That is, having an earthly body keeps your inflated soul from exploding into a god. That's the basis of the theory, presented even in-setting, that the Emperor finally dying for real will result in him becoming a Chaos God.
>>
>>50120185
So, this isn't exactly becoming a Chaos God, but I wonder what would happen if you Darkhallowed Commoragh.

...Or just performed it in the Warp, since it's essentially limitless soul energy. Never thought of that before.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>50120312
>Darkhallowed Commoragh

I like this plan, but it's probably going to Piss off She who thirsts since those souls are Supposed to go to them.
>>
>>50120312
IF that worked - and I wouldn't put my money on it - you'd probably end up more like the Emperor.

Though likely with a significantly more demonic bent, since you're basically drinking in demons and raw chaos as opposed to Psyker souls.
>>
>>50120357
Considering eating a city a of humans and ghosts was supposed to out Cowl leagues above Mab, I'd be willing to bet eating ALL of Commoragh would at least let you deal with ol Dick n' Tits. As long as you don't just waltz into Slaanesh's personal pleasure chamber and challenge her to a dick-slapping contest.
>>
>>50120431
the thing is Slaanesh has been feeding on all hedonism,desire and excess from everything with a significant warp presence since the time of the fall,and You have only devoured a couple Billion souls. If you have only Darkhallowed Commoragh
>>
>>50120431
Trying to fight Slaanesh is just as stupid as trying to fight Khorne and for the same reason, everything you might do to them just makes them stronger.
>>
>>50120488
That's fair. I guess use Doormaker to eat a few dozen parallel Commoraghs, then start eating the Chaos Gods. Then may as well eat Temps if you're going down this route. Then if you took a ton of Darkest Millennium, you can just start eating the entire warp and actually put it to use instead of just blowing up all of 40K like most Jumpers plan to do.

Does it count as a loss condition if you eat the entire jump?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50117431
Couple of blank, knowing child stares followed by rapidly walking in the other direction.

Old wizard mystique really wears on you after you've sat through half a dozen wars, one brutal struggle to survive in a world where everyone is potentially demons, one actual demonic invasion and a no-bullshit apocalypse.

I mean. Imagine an old war vet being preached at about forgiveness and the inherent goodness of man by some priest who used to be a Hell's Angel and thinks he knows the worst of the worst.

I don't even hate Dumbles, man. He just doesn't get it.

But no, it never got any further than some uncomfortable stares at times. Mainly beacuse he never proved I snuck all those IEDs into Hogwarts.

>>50118675
Which one?

Some people wouldn't call the state that the Light of Jumpchain's crew in "life", because by mashing together black magic and quantum I eventually turned their physical bodies into part of the ship's central processing unit, while transforming their bioelectricity into energy beings.

By contrast the Angela is basically like a portuguese man of war held together by hyperactive gauna-Safeguard-juhki-chimera magical girls and C'tan-like AIs. If man of wars (men of war?) sorta shapeshift between looking like a giant greasy sausage and a flower made of flesh. It's also a self-contained multiverse, which the posthuman crew explore when the cabin fever of being stuck in the same plane of existence as billions of literal moeblobs becomes too grating.

Most of the other ships are both sentient and automated, so there isn't much life to speak of.

>>50118685
>Harry is kind of dumb

It's pretty telling that at least two evil plans relied on motivating him or wizard society to have him charge straight into where all the bad guys were hanging out.

And they both worked apart from the part where they were supposed to beat him.
>>
>>50120545
No, but it does mean that even the Tyranids can call you fat.
>>
>>50120513
I thought you were supposed to murder Slaanesh and fuck Khorne to death.
>>
>>50120583
Slaanesh has a murder fetish and fucking Khorne requires the constant application of violence to keep him from resisting or otherwise fighting back.
>>
>>50120609
Shoot Khorne with ungodly (heh) amounts of friendship beams?
>>
In the FMA jump can we use the Homunculi's canon feats as measurements for the potential of what the Homunculus perk gives us?
I'm most interested in Pride's ability to police the country-wide transmutation circle by himself.
>>
>>50120609
>Implying a Bard jumper couldn't simply seduce Khorne
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50120513
Well, unless you're a Blank and/or maybe a Sensei.

...oh god, I keep forgetting I'm apparently distantly related to Emps somehow. Ugh. What a bummer.

>>50119917
Well, that's certainly within the C'tan's capabilities.

At least one Necron was working on a way to transform into a being of energy-not just Orikan, in canon a fellow called Szreas who pioneered biotransference thought it would be possible to become an energy being in their image.

Granted, he hasn't had the opportunity to succeed yet. But if you had the Tenchi Muyo science capstone (over there, there's some REALLY impressive feats of bioengineering; we're talking fusing blobs that spit antimatter with shards of dimensional goddess power. You may have to fuse some C'tan shards into yourself or at least siphon off their energy), the Cradle from MCU (which can potentially create INTERESTING arrangements of matter and energy) as well as Chosen of Death from Lord of Light (and study a Raksha to figure out how they achieved their own energy being state) then convince him to talk to you about his work, I suspect you might be able to make it happen. Or have psychometery and give him a big hug for a while.

You probably wouldn't be mostly biological at this point, though. At best, you might be able to cram the energy form into a meatsuit but it's probably worth taking HYDRA Blueprints to be on the safe side.

Alternatively, you could talk to a fellow called Tunpo in GUNNM about his augmentations then use that Hive Queen Quest capstone to convert them into fleshy bits. He was a Space Karate practitioner so while I'm not sure if he could waste feats he was quite good at close range black hole combat.

>>50119678
>not wanting to have a six-winged seraph sleeping in your backpack
>>
>>50120872
>oh god, I keep forgetting I'm apparently distantly related to Emps somehow. Ugh. What a bummer.
How?
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.1016961.jpg (256KB, 559x750px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.1016961.jpg
256KB, 559x750px
>>50117431
He was smarter than he let on, for sure. Smart enough to know I was more than I let on. Smart enough to know that stupid prophecy only scratched the surface.
Dumbledore did something pretty amazing. He didn't underestimate me.
I have perks that do nothing but make people underestimate me. I spend a significant portion of most jumps actively cultivating the idea of being underestimated. Dumbledore didn't buy into it.
But then again, I didn't really DO much during my time there, except for the times when plots very abruptly and thoroughly concluded themselves. And for that matter neither did he.
So maybe he's just a really good actor.

>>50118675
If there is any, it's holed up in some desolate long lost subsystem beyond the scanner's normal patterns.
I guess they're welcome to stay, if they don't bother me.

>>50119348
Star Wars Original Trilogy gives you a ship with a docking bay that gets bigger to accommodate any alterations you give it after the fact.
The Vasari in Sins of a Solar Empire have advanced nanotech that can rip apart planets to create materials for ship building.
Makes for a pretty good warehouse addon. The ship, not the bay. The bay violently rejects anything that is not the ship, but the ship can fit things on board.

It just seemed easier than imports through a bunch of jumps.
I still just use the Spittle Runner to get places. It has touhou-style bullet patterns!
Thread posts: 398
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.