[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swg/ - Stardust Neo-Crusaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 74

File: joestar wars.png (350KB, 1431x1955px) Image search: [Google]
joestar wars.png
350KB, 1431x1955px
Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore, and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread: >>50071836

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>http://pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>http://pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>https://mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>http://pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>http://pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>http://pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

HoTAC
>http://dockingbay416.com/campaign
>>
>>50091674

Could this be the work of... VADER?

First for post Armada lists
>>
>>50091706
>post Armada lists
always Rhymerball
>>
>>50091674

"I REJECT MY HUMANITY, OBI-WAN!"
>>
File: hc.png (84KB, 959x1100px) Image search: [Google]
hc.png
84KB, 959x1100px
Thanks for the feedback on the Imperial light cruiser last thread everyone!

I made this as well, so more feedback is welcome! I took stat inspiration from the Consular and GR-75, but the way encumbrance works is driving me nuts. Not sure if the price is right either.
>>
File: reb_ca_1217_14684cad.jpg (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reb_ca_1217_14684cad.jpg
651KB, 1280x720px
>>50092075
It doesn't have an official length but based on the CR90's canon length (~126 m) it should be around the size of a Consular.
>>
>>50091674
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: beard skywalker.jpg (190KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
beard skywalker.jpg
190KB, 1012x675px
>OH NOOOOO
>>
QUESTION

If over the years i've heard about all these deaths in the EU and the broad strokes of who killed them, if the EU still worth reading through?

Thrawn, Mara, Jacen, Anakin Solo, Chewie
>>
File: Mark Hamill reaction.jpg (55KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Hamill reaction.jpg
55KB, 1190x595px
>>50092134
>OH! MY! GOD!
>>
>>50092122
>>50092158

I mean, yes? Some parts of it, anyway. Just because you know a character dies doesn't mean books with them aren't worth reading.
>>
>>50092158
Yes. Thrawn's death happens in his introductory trilogy. He was always meant to die. If you don't read anything set after the Hand of Thrawn duology, you won't even have to deal with the deaths of Mara, Jacen, Anakin Solo, or Chewie. There aren't many good books set after Hand of Thrawn anyway. Aside from Mercy Kill, nothing else comes to mind.

There are also a fuckload of great comics, vidya manuals, and RPG splat books in Legends. Especially RPG splat books. WEG's d6 system has a shitload of good fluff and worldbuilding.
>>
>>50092158
I would never try to read through all of the EU. There is just so much of it, and a substantial portion is just awful.

The good parts are worth reading even with the canon reset, though. The Thrawn Trilogy is a great place to start. It's probably the most universally liked portion of the old EU.
>>
Looking at the FFG site, I'm confused.

When and where is the Pennsylvania regional tournament?

All of the other states have times and locations listed, but not PA.

I want to go to my first regional soon, but I have no idea what's going on.

Is there just no regional in PA this year? Do any other states not have Regionals listed?
>>
>>50092158
Yes and no. There's a LOT that's definitely a product of its time - and the 90s were... a very, very odd time for sci-fi, let alone licensed fiction.

The later post-RotJ stuff just gets bad. People can argue the quality of the NJO series (a 19-book trek), but it's basically nearly-universally agreed that the stuff that comes after that spans from meh to awful. The prequel-era EU was hit or miss, but usually its worst wasn't offensively bad like some of the post-NJO stuff was.

The Thrawn trilogy has its ups and its downs, and for many people it was essentially the "true" sequel trilogy. It manages to mostly stay true to Star Wars conventions, get the characterizations mostly right, give nods to previous works, and still be original.
>>
>>50092216
>>50092222
>>50092258
Yeah, i'm on Dark Force Rising now and i'm loving it.

I do wonder- does the NJO have some standout books besides Traitor?
I love Luceno. Are the three books he wrote for the NJO good?

>>50092280
Yeah, I more meant the post ROTJ EU. TFA soured me on Disney's plans for that era.
I have read and loved a ton of the prequel era books and comics.
>>
>>50092316
>NJO
If it was written by Allston, Stackpole, or Zahn, then it's most likely palatable, at the very least. I wouldn't touch anything else in the NJO era, though.
>>
>>50092258
>I would never try to read through all of the EU.

There is wisdom in this statement.

Luckily I am not a wise man.

Should have a review of Champion of the Force ready tomorrow. After that, Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina, Tales From Jabba's Palace, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, and something really awful as a surprise.
>>
>>50092384
Something really awful? Bantam era or post-Bantam?
>>
>>50092384
Man, Tales of the Bounty Hunters is a weird thing in the EU. As far as I know, it's *the* thing to read on Dengar and IG-88, but the Boba Fett story seems so far off base with every other depiction of him.
>>
>>50092316
NJO can suck my cock. Han Solo's widower adventures are tolerably well written, but generally, all storylines are trash regardless of the writing quality. Hand Of Thrawn is the real ending, fight me
>>
>>50092596
I read Vector Prime a couple months after it came out (I would have been in 6th grade at the time). I hated it so much I didn't pick up another Star Wars book until I was a couple years into college.
>>
>>50092479
Bantam era. Its a slog with a few interesting concepts buried in the ponderous writing.

>>50092568
Re-reading it as an adult, the Boba Fett story is actually pretty amazing, and a way better possible "Last Han Solo Story" than the one we actually got.
>>
>>50092568
I didn't much like their IG88, where he somehow weighed multiple tons and lifted even more.
>>50092596
Wait what? Leia doesn't die in NJO, oh Ohhhhhhh ...You cheeky bastard.

>>50092694
>Bantam era. Its a slog with a few interesting concepts buried in the ponderous writing.
Well that's three options really, Crystal Star, Planet of Twilight, or Children of the Jedi.
>>
File: 1476145366097.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476145366097.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>50092694
>something really awful
>Bantam era. Its a slog with a few interesting concepts buried in the ponderous writing.
For a second there, I thought you were going to roast Chad Windu and Aftermath.
>>
>>50092723
It IS one of those three and I'm currently reading another one of them.

>>50092760
I have a creeping suspicion that reading Aftermath is going to be like a book-length version of the fucking terrible Dannik Jerriko short stories.
>>
What up /swg/, anybody got that chart on how to spend advantage and threat? It was along the lines of "one advantage, get a critical, two threat shoot yourself in the foot" and whatnot.
>>
>>50092805
Are the interesting bits compelling scenery, heartwarming child bits, or a Swole Hutt Dark Jedi?
>>
>>50092805
I wouldn't know, I binned that shit and did everything I could to forget anything that happened in it. Many of the fanfic writers in QA's pain train could string together better, more readable prose than Chip Wimple.
>>
>>50092955
Han Solo spends most of the book half-drunk and trying to enjoy a goddamn vacation.

Any other spoilers and it would be too easy to guess.
>>
>>50092955

>Swole Hutt Dark Jedi

That sounds like it could be one of the dumbest things ever written, or one of the most amazing.

Maybe both.
>>
>>50093057
The art of it was good, the story itself is weird, where he stays swole by abusing bug drugs.
>>
b
>>
So this is a lore question.

Wookiepedia says "While X-wing starfighters remained in public use, they eventually became solely affiliated with the Rebellion"

I haven't read Lost Stars which is the source cited for that bit so what exactly does it mean by this?

Did the INCOM corporation eventually stop their civilian manufacturing and supply solely to the Rebellion? Did the Empire force INCOM to stop building them and Rebellion had to build their own? Something else? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>Re-reply from the previous thread:

Hey all, in the spirit of Neuromaniac, I've managed to scan a copy of my freshly delivered copy of the Force Awakens Beginner Game. Since I relied on certain parties to get me here, especially Neuromaniac, I figured giving back to the community would be in the spirit of things!

The scans are of medium quality, and minimal distortion; as best as I could do with what I had available; but it's here. The whole thing, even character tokens. Enjoy!

And if whoever is running the current Biff Tannen folder would like to upload it into his archive, go right ahead. This is for everyone!

And a reminder that if you DO have the ability to share with the community, please do so. We only survive if we work together.

https://www.mediafire.com/?oi0uo4og79sw830

Hope you guys enjoy this, it's a weird copy in terms of FFG, since there's no expanded character sheets or core rulebook; but I think the rulebook gives more info about what we SHOULD have had presented in the movie.
>>
Why does Star Wars attract so many edgelords? I'm trying to start up a campaign right now and every goddamn backstory I've had submitted is some angsty, over the top daytime soap opera shit. It's like they're trying to one-up each other's tragedy, here. Really don't want to chauffeur four drama queens around the galaxy.
>>
>>50094084
>that pic

And that's why you check your convergence distance before every flight.
>>
>>50094084
I was just thinking about this anon, thank you!
>>
>>50093694
Well, that was mostly due to the fact that Incom was sympathetic to the Rebellion; and the designers of the X-Wing defected to them, complete with the original plans AND erasing all backups in the corporation.

Think of Incom as the antithesis to Senar Fleet Systems. Senar always wanted to serve the Empire, while Incom always wanted to serve the Rebellion. What better way to do that by saying their chief engineers sabotaged everything and went over to the rebels?

With the blueprints in the Rebellion's hands, they had exclusive rights to be able to send copies to companies that would produce parts for Incom/the company itself without having the Empire poking it's nose into it.

While yes, the Z-95 was made by Incom; the X-Wing had it's exclusivity due to the fact that no one had the blueprints to manufacture them.
>>
>>50094251
It's really no issue. I spend a lot of time searching for FFG PDF's online. In fact, I owe my love of FFG's Star Wars system BECAUSE I could pirate all the material I could. It's because I love the system and the community I spent about 3 hours booked in a print shop scanning all the materials I had.

I only wish I knew Neuromaniacs way that he was able to scan such lossless copies.
>>
>>50094156
Everyone wants to be Han Solo.
>>
>>50094295
Neuromaniacs ways have been lost like Jedi knowledge you now must seek the holocron.
>>
>>50094314
Everyone wants to be Gerard Way if this fucking campaign is anything to go by.
>>
File: outbound-flight-survivors-quest.jpg (2MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
outbound-flight-survivors-quest.jpg
2MB, 2000x1600px
Worth reading after I read Hand of Thrawn?

Which should I read first, of the two in the pic?
No spoilers pl0x.
>>
File: 7a0f8b5b786d94132662d21cb256a7f1.jpg (558KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
7a0f8b5b786d94132662d21cb256a7f1.jpg
558KB, 2560x1440px
>>50094318
Is there a temptation to the dark side? Or is the fact that PDFs like these exist already down the dark path?
>>
File: c0038ea9e9a2d5a278a0396bd8145bc2.jpg (730KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
c0038ea9e9a2d5a278a0396bd8145bc2.jpg
730KB, 3840x2160px
>>50094417
Outbound Flight. It's basically Thrawn's origin story.
>>
>>50094417
https://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=19380228&highlight=

Here, give this a try. A compilation of Star Wars Audiobooks; as an alternative.
>>
>>50094551
Thank you, but my attention wanders with audiobooks.
>>
>>50094336
Stamp down on it, then; especially on the people who took extra Obligation.
>>
>>50094084
Thank you! Will this continue with Savage Spirits, Forged in Battle and Endless Vigil? Don't mean to harass or anything.
>>
>>50094684
I'm considering just hitting the ol' redo button and finding new players. The campaign I have written up was more in the spirit of the 70s kitsch of the original film.
>>
>>50094715
As of right now, I don't plan on it. Unfortunately, each book is beyond my limits for purchase; Germany has a problem with it's distributors.

Right now, I'm just hoping to complete my collection of all the Beginner Games; I need more dice :)
>>
File: 7e4faf49fe0e92c535b1e200746d2aff.jpg (803KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
7e4faf49fe0e92c535b1e200746d2aff.jpg
803KB, 3840x2160px
Addendum: I can get stuff in Germany; but in German. If I want English, I have to import from the UK or USA; and have to pay import tax on it; which ends up being a bit. :(
>>
>>50094812
Fair enough appreciate your contribution!
>>
File: princesswarrior.jpg (61KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
princesswarrior.jpg
61KB, 1000x750px
>>50094417
Don't remember Survivors Quest, but Outbound flight isn't too bad a book. I kind of liked it because it deals a bit with the whole "left side of the map" out in the wild bits of space no one bothers with.
>>
>>50094422
>Is there a temptation to the dark side?
The dark side has better marketing people. Not to mention their benefits package is deece.
>>
>>50094417
Outbound flight, wait a few years, and THEN Survivor's quest. Or survivor's quest first.
>>
>>50094417
>>50095380
Effectively they each spoil each other somewhat, on second thought just start with outbound flight.
>>
>>50095497
Right-o. Thanks.
>>
I was thinki g oc that Alan Moore Darth Dader comic from way back witb the chessboard and the assassin that killed people witb their own guilt.

I am pretty sure the ending where he confronts and his power has no effect Vader was originally intended to show vader as a conscienceless monster. But post prequels it coincidentally has an equally valid interpretation that he's CONSTANTLY in a state of guilt that would usually drive a being to suicide.

It was a funny little dual interpretation there.
>>
>>50095721
>Alan Moore Darth Dader comic
How did I not know about this.
>>
File: bx series droid commando.jpg (91KB, 920x560px) Image search: [Google]
bx series droid commando.jpg
91KB, 920x560px
What's your favorite droid from starwars (based on looks, power, whatever)? I don't know much about starwars, but this dude looks neat.
>>
>>50092568
>Tales of the Bounty Hunters

What about the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy?
>>
>>50092075
The ship has no officers and no crew beyond the most immediate and bare bones demands of the equipment.

You have six months of consumables but only one shift of crew. In other words the real endurance of the ship is determined by the crew's ability to resist falling asleep at their posts.
>>
>>50092258
The Thrawn Trilogy becomes a lot more tragic if you weld it with nucanon. I was really broken up by the birth of Jacen(Ben) Solo when I read it after watching TFA for the first time.
>>
>>50094253
See that's the thing, if the Rebels maintain exclusivity with the X-Wing designs, and the guy who holds them is an open rebel, than how the fuck does anyone get away with making X-Wings? There's literally no other conclusion other than "you're colluding with a known rebel agent to build those fighters."
>>
>>50091706

Admiral Anon reporting in for Imperial Fleet.

Commander: Admiral Screed

Assault Objective: Precision Strike
Defense Objective: Fire Lanes
Navigation Objective: Dangerous Territory

[ flagship ] Victory II-Class Star Destroyer (85 points)
- Admiral Screed ( 26 points)
- XX-9 Turbolasers ( 5 points)
- Overload Pulse ( 8 points)
= 124 total ship cost

Gladiator I-Class Star Destroyer (56 points)
- Assault Proton Torpedoes ( 5 points)
= 61 total ship cost

= 61 total ship cost

Raider-I Class Corvette (44 points)
- Agent Kallus ( 3 points)
- Expanded Hangar Bay ( 5 points)
= 57 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
- Bomber Command Center ( 8 points)
= 36 total ship cost

1 TIE Advanced Squadron ( 12 points)
1 TIE Bomber Squadron ( 9 points)
1 Major Rhymer ( 16 points)
2 TIE Interceptor Squadrons ( 22 points)
>>
>>50097583

Why OP and XX9s on one ship? You can't trigger 2 different crit effects without Fire Control Teams.

Also, consider dropping the expanded hanger from the raider for the Impetuous title - that extra attack + Kallus can lay down the pain on aces.
>>
>>50096515

R5 astromechs and B1 battle droids

R5s just look so cool and rustic, B1s are CUTE
>>
File: tropical sectoid.jpg (9KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
tropical sectoid.jpg
9KB, 135x135px
>>50094156
Because the non-internet portion of this fandom is a bunch of autists sharing photos of their merch and boring people focused on family values.
>>
>>50097687

Thanks friendo, I didn't think about that.

Revised Hammer of Wrath fleet:
Faction: Galactic Empire

Commander: Admiral Screed

Assault Objective: Precision Strike
Defense Objective: Fire Lanes
Navigation Objective: Dangerous Territory

[ flagship ] Victory II-Class Star Destroyer (85 points)
- Admiral Screed ( 26 points)
- X17 Turbolasers ( 6 points)
- Overload Pulse ( 8 points)
= 125 total ship cost

= 61 total ship cost

= 61 total ship cost

Raider-I Class Corvette (44 points)
- Impetuous ( 4 points)
- Agent Kallus ( 3 points)
= 56 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
- Bomber Command Center ( 8 points)
= 36 total ship cost

1 TIE Advanced Squadron ( 12 points)
1 Major Rhymer ( 16 points)
1 TIE Bomber Squadron ( 9 points)
2 TIE Interceptor Squadrons ( 22 points)
>>
>>50095721
Žižek called and said it was both.

Vader feels personally responsible for everything. The same trait that makes him damaged is what drives him forward and enables him to be an effective leader. Only it's all fake, in a way.
>>
File: 2ee246afe591243e228666c06758e753.jpg (258KB, 1950x1079px) Image search: [Google]
2ee246afe591243e228666c06758e753.jpg
258KB, 1950x1079px
>>50097400
Well, ripped from the horses mouth (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T-65_X-wing_starfighter), they used shipyard on the Outer-Rim. Since the Empire didn't have any schematics for it, it couldn't produce their own; so yeah, they totally would siege a shipyard making X-Wings going "You're colluding with a known Rebel agent to build those fighters."

I think it was more important to build in short bursts and in secret. Hence why the alliance had, pound for pound, the best pilots; relying on scarcity and guerrilla tactics ended with them flying a lot more skillfully than the Imperial Tie drones, who's battle tactics consisted of generalized swarm maneuvers.

It's also why Z-95's were employed for actions that were sensitive to rebellion discovery; since most of the Z-95 and X-Wing parts were interchangable, it allowed the rebels to fly ships cheaper, and allowed them to hide their activities if needed.
>>
>>50093033
Ayy where can i read your other reviews?
>>
>>50093033
This sounds like a book I want to read!

I can just picture Han Solo in a Hawaiian shirt and a fruity umbrella drink with a huge scowl on his face as the chaos is going on around him.
>>
>>50096670
I read it one or two years ago and I don't remember the plot at all. And I'm a huge Boba Fett fanboy, so that's not a good sign.
>>
>>50096670
Boba was a little too quick to pull double-crosses even without justification and it solidified the "Getting shot by Fett in the Dark Empire comic turned 4-LOM into an asshole after he'd joined the rebels" plot point in Legends canon so I didn't like that part.
>>
>>50093033
So that's Crystal Star.
>>
Best Rebels ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFWMhzZtj38
>>
>>50100678
Thrawn's Web is great too.
>>
>>50100875
Yep, but for me it's sounds much better, hope they will make Thrawn multi-season antagonist and give him few great victories.
Meanwhile what to do you guys think about RuneWars (looks like the thread about RW was assaulted by GW) how do you think simmilar to x-wing system will work in such format?
>>
>>50100920
I don't see what such a game gains from the X-wing system. It worked really well to represent the quick-paced chaos of a dogfights, seems less of a great idea for slow-moving ground troops. I would however REALLY like a Mad Max-esque car-wars game utilizing the system.
>>
>>50096515
I really like astromechs, from the classic R2 to (suprisingly) the new BB-models.
>>
File: S19-SGtD.jpg (337KB, 518x560px) Image search: [Google]
S19-SGtD.jpg
337KB, 518x560px
>>50101038

If you ask me, there's something tragically adorable about the S19. Its design is so bad, most people just rip out its components and turn it into something else.
>>
>>50091674
Is anyone at X-wing World's?
>>
>>50101108
I love it, it's so hideous. It's a poor man's R2-D2.
>>
>>50101327

It's prone to falling over, too. Some people replace the wheel with a repulsorlift, but teaching it to use it means overwriting all of its astrogation programming.
>>
File: 515-trivia05.jpg (194KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
515-trivia05.jpg
194KB, 1280x718px
>>50101469
that's hilariously incompetent
>>
>>50101854
All the best droids are.
>>
File: suck it nerd.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
suck it nerd.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>50101854
>>50101327
>>50101108
No bully
>>
File: Mk-series-SGtD.jpg (249KB, 374x528px) Image search: [Google]
Mk-series-SGtD.jpg
249KB, 374x528px
>>50101469
What about replacing the wheel with a rubber-coated treadtrack, like in the MK models? (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/MK-series_maintenance_droid)

He is just adorable, though! And after reading the customization options, I think I'd make him a portable shield generator/coffee maker.
>>
>>50102726

Sure. If you can just rip out the undercarriage and replace it with a hover engine, simply altering the wheel mount shouldn't be a big deal-especially if you're prying out the astrogation buffer anyway. Funny how some people consider it far more useful as laser sponge than an astromech.
>>
One of my players wants to become a mandalorian (not native) force user. How can i convince him, that it's a bad idea?
>>
>>50102990
hype up something else
>>
>>50099005
>relying on scarcity and guerrilla tactics ended with them flying a lot more

I think this is more important than anything.
Imperials as individual pilots dont engage in as many combat missions comparatively and the greatest component of skill is time.

However, I'd argue that the rebels have more aces than Imps but Imps probably have better aces than rebs.
>>
File: 47603874a9acaef3e5e89e428bb2323b.jpg (424KB, 1920x1047px) Image search: [Google]
47603874a9acaef3e5e89e428bb2323b.jpg
424KB, 1920x1047px
>>50103115
Oh yeah. I don't disagree with that.

Take the Tie Interceptor pilots. The only qualification to make it as a pilot there is to 'survive' 20 sorties. It's said that because of that usually the kind of people are creative, maniacal, or just plain lucky (the force) get in; and most regular tie pilots don't really gel well with interceptor pilots.

It's why Tie Interceptors are so scary to encounter. You've got a skilled pilot, who has a death wish, wielding a scalpel at blinding fast speeds. Alliance programs had similar with the A-Wing as well, but you can't really compete with interceptor pilots. An A-Wing is more forgiving, and has shields. Apparently, the Interceptor liked to spin out due to it's maneuverability and speed; and it took a heavy hand on the controls to fly it straight.

And don't get me started on the Tie Defender. The best Interceptor pilots were hand chosen to fly those; but those never saw the action they wanted due to the price.
>>
>>50101310
I'm not. But apparently Paul Heaver (several time world champion) is there. His list this year is Scum. Asajj with PtL, Engine upgrade, and Latts; with 2 TLT Y-Wings.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Culs9XVzik

Timm Zahn interview.
>>
>>50103780
Huh, seems Blizzard is going all in on stealing star wars EU writers, first Stackpole, now Zahn himself.

And they semi-traded Golden over. (Where she;'s still stuck filling in details of other people's work ala Dark Disciple being comparable to her "Interlude" books for Warcraft where Blizzard's key points HAVE to be strung together somehow.)
>>
>>50103874
I mean, they can work for multiple companies anon.
>>
For those wanting some statistics about XWM Worlds:

>Faction breakdown
41% Imperial
34% Scum
25% Rebel

>Common builds
27 Palp Aces/Defenders (Lambda + TIEs)
7 Dengaroo
5 TIE Swarm
4 Twin Shadowcaster

>Top 5 ships (by number of players fielding)
>Imperial
TIE Defender
Lambda Shuttle
TIE Interceptor
TIE F/O
TIE Advanced

>Rebel
K-wing
Y-wing (Rebel or Scum)
Ghost VCX
Z-95 (Rebel or Scum)
YT-2400

>Scum
Jumpmaster 5000
Houndstooth YV-666
Shadowcaster
Protectorate Starfighter
HWK-290 (Rebel or Scum)
>>
File: x-wings and y-wings.jpg (60KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
x-wings and y-wings.jpg
60KB, 1024x768px
>>50103115
>However, I'd argue that the rebels have more aces than Imps but Imps probably have better aces than rebs.
I'd say it's the other way around. By dint of sheer, raw numbers, the Empire would have more aces than the Rebellion, which was always short on manpower. The durability, range, user-friendliness, and firepower of Rebel craft, though, meant that Reb aces would statistically live longer and thus have a higher chance of learning new tricks and shedding bad habits. Lara Notsil also observed that while non-181 Imp pilots were often bloodthirsty and antisocial, Rebs had great esprit de corps and often swapped tips and tricks with one another.

>>50103455
>A-wing
>more forgiving
Only in the sense that it had shields, and even then, those shields were paper-thin. It was faster and more maneuverable than the Interceptor but didn't have the luxury of standardized production or milspec parts early in the war. Many were hand-built out of whatever materials were available. Tycho had one with wood paneling at Endor. I'd wager that a Mk I A-wing was more of a death trap than the squint. And in the flight sims, A-wing controls were just a hair more sensitive than the Interceptor's, IIRC.
>>
What would be a good loadout for playing as a B1 in FFG? EotE puts their stats at 2/2/1/1/1/1, but that's minion-level. Also, how can I justify being more competent and badass than my quintillion-or-so brothers? How much Imperial attention does a still-active Clone Wars relic tend to draw?
>>
>>50103900
Oh it's a brilliant choice to contract them.

They've shown themselves adept at dealing with a constantly twisting, retcon-filled, multi-author canon with their work on Star Wars, and that's VERY transferable to Warcraft and a lesser degree Starcraft.
>>
>>50103907
>27 Palp Aces/Defenders (Lambda + TIEs)

For fucks sake
>>
>>50103998
Keep in mind that the only thing those 27 PalpAce lists have in common, is Sheev sitting on a space cow. Palp Aces is a very broad, and vague list that includes Tie Advanced, Tie Phantoms, Tie Interceptors, Tie FO, Tie Fighters (Wampa usually), Tie Advanced Prototypes, and Tie Defenders.

We all knew there would be a lot of "Palp Ace" builds. What we didn't know, was that the Defender would beat out the Lambda shuttle in number of players fielding it.
>>
>>50103907
How many contestants total?
>>
I've got a game of x-wing coming up and I haven't played in over a year. Got basically all the miniatures available, since my housemate doesn't mind me borrowing his.

What's the new hot shit? I was considering a millenium falcon (reliable, easy to play) and luke in his x-wing, since x-wings seem viable now with integrated astromechs. Might even be able to make it fluffy; Han piloting the falcon, Chewbacca as crew and R2-D2 with Luke seems viable. Alternatively, Rey piloting the falcon, Chewie and Finn as crew and maybe Poe as their wingman.
>>
>>50103907
-Continued-
>Notable Lists

>Paul Heaver (3x World Champion)
Asajj Ventress (50) + PtL + Latts Razzi + Black Market Slicer Tools + Shadow Caster + Engine Upgrade
2x Syndicate Thug (25) + TLT + Unhinged Astromech

>Dallas Parker ("Texx" 2013 Worlds Runner-Up, 3x Worlds Top Cut)
???
???

>Aaron Bonar ("Kinetic Operator", 3x Worlds Top Cut)
{list incomplete}
Bossk + VI + Homing Missiles + Crackshot
Dengar

>Lyle Hayhurst ("sozin", Scum & Villainy podcast, ListJuggler)
Carnor Jax + PtL + AT
Maarek Steele (Defender) + x7 + Juke
Ryad + x7 + Juke

>Mark Fletcher ("Sable Gryphon", Scum & Villainy podcast)
Warden + Advanced Slam + Cluster Mines + EM + Seismic + Chopper crew
Warden + Advanced Slam + Cluster Mines + EM + Seismic + Intel Agent
Warden + Advanced Slam + Cluster Mines + EM + Sabine crew

>Gordon (Stay On Target podcast)
Fenn Rau w/ title, AT, Mindlink
Party Bus (Slaver) {Dengar, Zuckuss, 4LOM}
Manaroo w/ Mindlink, Gonk, R5P8, BMST

>Jesper Hills (2015 UK Nationals Champion, 2015 Worlds Top 32)
{upgrades unknown}
Fenn + Mindlink
Palob + Mindlink
Manaroo + Mindlink

>Ben Lee (2016 UK Nationals Runner-Up)
1-1
96pt Mindlink Fangaroo
Fenn Rau (32) + Mindlink + title + AT
Old Teroch (30) + Mindlink title + AT
Manaroo (34) + Attanni Mindlink + K4 + Unhinged + Feedback
>>
>>50104056
Estimated to be 168 players, but no confirmation yet on exact total.
>>
>>50104079
Falcon and T-70s just got a boost with Heroes of the Resistance. Otherwise new hotness is Imperial Veterans (Defender and Bomber), and Wave 9 ships (Tie/SF, Arc-170, Protectorate Starfighter, and Shadowcaster).
>>
>>50104157

Are Defenders good now?

How about Tie/SF? I'm fond of barrel rolls and being able to shoot backwards and their named pilots seem OK.
>>
>>50104200

>Are Defenders good now?

Defenders are top tier right now. The new pilots are good, and the new titles make them efficient as hell.

>How about Tie/SF?

The TIE/sf is an interesting beast. A lot of people dismissed it, and it's a really different way of flying than most Imperial players are used to, but the uniques are solid pilots - and when Wave X hits there's gonna be new tech options which will synchronize well with the ship.
>>
>>50104200
Defenders really came into their own with the Veterans pack. It added a slew of new pilots, the most popular of which is Countess Ryad with her ability to turn any straight maneuver into a K-Turn (green). It also added two new titles, The Tie/D and the x7. Tie/D (0pts) allows the ship to follow up an attack with a 3pt or less cannon, with a primary weapon attack. x7 (-2pts) Removes the missile and cannon upgrade slots and assigns you an evade token after performing a 3, 4, or 5 speed maneuver.

Tie/SF is... interesting. It takes some getting used to, but it is essentially an Imperial X-Wing with an aux-arc. And plays vastly different from most ships. A lot of it's ability will hinge upon the pilot ability if applicable, EPT, Tech slot, and System slot. Quickdraw + Rage, and Electronic Baffles, has been hilariously fun for me.
>>
>>50103986
Depends on the fluff. If you're dead set on needing higher stats maybe you're a prototype of a B1-X or some edgy reason that you're magically better than your billion other brothers. Maybe you've been wandering the universe for a long time and have modified yourself.
Or you accept the canon that B1's weren't superior to a human soldier and run with it. Spend your XP on talents or other things. Make it a character point that you have have flaws and are working to overcome them.
>>
>>50104090
>>50103907
>>Paul Heaver (3x World Champion)
>Asajj Ventress (50) + PtL + Latts Razzi + Black Market Slicer Tools + Shadow Caster + Engine Upgrade
>2x Syndicate Thug (25) + TLT + Unhinged Astromech
I knew he was going scum this year. I'm sure he'll do well and I look forward to seeing what Asajj can do in the hands of a real expert.

I don't see a Rebel win this year but I'm still holding out hope.
>>
>>50104655
Rebels were really strong the last couple of years, so I'm fine with a scum win. They've yet to take Worlds, and thankfully te FAQ's change made it so they wouldn't have a free ride to victory.

I actually tried a similar Asajj build last night, but with Mindlink instead. It's built to last, like the Falcon (phat-Han era). But the damage output is only "good enough". Asajj and Latts work really well together to mitigate incoming damage, provided they're not getting dogpiled by a lot of shit.
>>
File: char.gif (142KB, 472x640px) Image search: [Google]
char.gif
142KB, 472x640px
>>50103986
>Also, how can I justify being more competent and badass than my quintillion-or-so brothers?
Red paint.
>>
>>50103986
>What would be a good loadout for playing as a B1 in FFG? EotE puts their stats at 2/2/1/1/1/1, but that's minion-level. Also, how can I justify being more competent and badass than my quintillion-or-so brothers?
Loving Maintenance, performance upgrades etc.

>>50105415
Or that.

Speaking of Which, green-armored southern Mustafarians with Fire Axes from Dangerous Covenants, Yes/yes?
>>
If we can have Asajj, why can't we have fucking Nym?
>>
Shii cho guy/fighter pilot uses his fighter to find and kill krayt dragons so that he can get a pearl for his future saber.

Is this bullshit or not in your opinion?
>>
>>50105625
>find and kill krayt dragons
How does he know about the pearls being usable for lightsabers?

Yes, this is absolute bullshit honestly.
>>
>>50105625
Not bullshit at all. Krayts live in the desert, easy to spot and hit.

Just have him know that such a kill doesn't count for the purposes of bragging or mystical requirements. And that finding the pearl inside the dragon requires a couple hours of digging through charred piles of flesh, if it hasn't been buried by the blast. So he might not succeed first try.
>>
>>50105661
>How does he know about the pearls being usable for lightsabers?

Old toydarian info merchant.
>>
File: HuttCaravel-LoNH.jpg (29KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
HuttCaravel-LoNH.jpg
29KB, 500x304px
>>50105625
Likely to get anti poaching authorities (Hutts mad that you're killing potential pet monsters and not even making an entertaining ) on his tail.
>>
>>50105625
Sounds like a good way to find yourself confronted by the hunters whose prey you just ganked.

Let me tell you something about hunters, they don't like it when chucklefucks come along that don't respect the hunt.
>>
>>50105625
The hunter guy in Yarna Dal'Gargan's story in Tales From Jabba's palace solos a krayt dragon on foot (well, with her help), so using a starfighter is no more bullshit than that.

But you'd probably be called a pussy for using a fighter to take one down.
>>
>>50105625
>Shii cho guy

That's more bullshit than anything else.
>>
File: nagato-thumbs up.jpg (22KB, 286x260px) Image search: [Google]
nagato-thumbs up.jpg
22KB, 286x260px
>>50105577
>>
>>50105585
He's already in Armada, right? He's bound to show up sooner or later, scum doesn't get as many new ships from the movies as rebels and empire.
>>
>>50105415
"Red-Shoulders" B1s were apparently supposed to be a thing, maybe I'm one of those.

>>50104536
>>50105577
I was thinking of running with the upgrade angle, maybe someone found me and fixed me up, or maybe I just learned how to fix myself. Probably fight the Empire because in my eyes, they're just the Republic with a different name, and I was built to fight them. As far as flaws are concerned, maybe I've still got that talkative streak, or just generally being Captain Obvious. I just don't want to end up being That Guy, though.
>>
>>50104655
Another thing to consider is that Heroes of the Resistance is not playable at Worlds this year. This is mostly due to it's release date being too close to the event.
>>
>>50106539

I heard from some reliable sources that FFG clarified HotR actually was legal.
>>
File: 7UIccti.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
7UIccti.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>
>>50106694

Top list is Double Shadowcasters, Ketsu/Ventress
>>
>>50106694

I believe this is final for today.
>>
>>50107606
How does the points work? Is it 1 win = 1 point?
>>
>>50107624

I believe so yes.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>50103986
On the red thing, in episode 1 there were those red security droids who also had some kind of authority over the others. Maybe your character is an ex droid corporal and has seen many of his brethren come and go, but he is indifferent or something since he's( or she's) a droid.
>>
>>50103986

>How much Imperial attention does a still-active Clone Wars relic tend to draw?

You were literally a budget mook. Odds are you won't set the troopers quaking in their boots on your approach. If anything, they'd probably be more interested in the fact that you're obviously a combat droid, and may or may not be illegal to sell or own.
>>
>>50103986
>how can I justify being more competent and badass than my quintillion-or-so brothers?
Faulty programming

>How much Imperial attention does a still-active Clone Wars relic tend to draw?
Probably a bit, like being a WW2 re-enactor or something running around the streets with a loaded gun.
>Mostly crazy
>More than a bit dangerous
>God damn it ma! Fetch my rifle!
>>
Does anyone have a more cohesive version of the FFG rul;es, with chargen, dice, spending advantage/disadvantage, and a weapon and vehicle statline all in one nice easy to read location? The core book has SO MUCH back and forth that it's frustrating my online players to page through the damned PDF.
>>
>>50103986
>>50107708
Technically I think those were the more expensive/Independent OOM types.
>>
>>50108045
Get a GM screen
>>
>>50108159
There one online?
>>
>>50108189
Should be some scanned in (all the same)
I never bothered looking as we've got a couple in hard copy
>>
>>50108067
That's fine. It means you could make your backstory into being a security droid who worked for someone other then the CIS, and can get salty about how everyone thinks that you used to be evil
>>
>>50108214

>Getting salty when people assume you're CIS
>>
File: Champions of the Force.jpg (64KB, 409x686px) Image search: [Google]
Champions of the Force.jpg
64KB, 409x686px
>>50108525
>Goddammit there's so much plot going on this is going to be long.

Champions of the Force is where the wheels kind of fall off the Jedi Academy Trilogy.

It begins with Ambassador Furgan getting ready to take his assault force to Anoth to capture baby Anakin when Kyp Durron shows up with a Sun Crusher and a murderboner for the Empire. Kyp demands to know what happened to his long-lost brother Zeth, and Furgan has doubts about the Sun Crusher's power, so he tells a Comm Lieutenant to stall for time and sends some TIEs to disable it. This goes badly, since the TIEs get wrecked and the story the Lt gives Kyp is that Zeth died a long time ago. Kyp promptly sends a resonance torpedo into Carida's sun and taunts the Imps as they desperately begin evacuation, including Furgan and his dreadnought.

Trying to save his own skin, the Lieutenant tells Kyp that “it was a lie and Zeth is alive, see I found him, now please stop the sun blowing up and/or save us.” Kyp can't and flies down to save Zeth, but after a betrayal by the Comm Lieutenant, Kyp gets to watch Zeth just barely fail to make it and get incinerated with the rest of the planet. Bitter and angry, Kyp decides to take the Sun Crusher to the Warlord planets of the Remnant.

Luckily(?), Carida's destruction brings Luke's spirit back to consciousness after Kyp & Exar Kun separated it from his body. Kun's ghost shows up and shit talks Luke a bunch. Luke tries and fails to contact his students, but CAN contact Jacen & Jaina, who arrived with Leia to help the students deal with Luke's “coma.” Exar Kun tries to kill Luke a few times, first possessing Streen to conjure a storm to kill Luke's body, then using horrible sithspawn monsters that are fended off by Luke and Jacen working together, hence the scene of a two-year-old fencing like a master.

1/
>>
>>50108525
>No idea why I replied to that post. Enjoy your free (you)

Lando wants to use his windfall to setup a legitimate spice mining facility on Kessel using droids and volunteer Sullustans, but he wants the Smuggler's Alliance to help out with security for a cut of the profits. But first he goes with Han to try and talk Kyp out of genociding more solar systems. They find Kyp after he blew up another system and Han tries to talk him down, almost succeeding.

Meawhile on Yavin, the Jedi students unite against Exar Kun and led by Tenel Ka and Streen, defeat the ancient Sith Lord through the power of friendship and karate. Doing so brings Luke back to his body and removes Kun's influence on Kyp, who surrenders himself and the Sun Crusher.

Meanwhile, Wedge, Qwi Xux and Chewie go to the Maw to free the slaves and secure the Imperial prototypes, surprising the very bored R&D staff that Daala abandoned there. Their leader, a Twi'lek bureaucrat named Tol Sivron, escapes with a crew aboard the Death Star Prototype, but their pilot is a Stormtrooper captain who hastily read the manual.

Furgan arrives at Anoth and assaults the base with MT-AT spider-walkers and the Imperials learn that YOU. DON'T. FUCK. WITH. WINTER. Seriously, she and the automated defenses almost completely solo the invasion force before Leia, Ackbar and the repentant Terpfen show up with reinforcements. It ends in Anakin being saved and Terpfen and Furgan dueling to the death in MT-ATs in a moment of glorious cheese.

Luke basically pulls Jedi rank on the New Republic and says Kyp needs to answer to the Force. Which means a test. Kyp is sent into Exar Kun's old temple in the jungle to deal with his emotional problems and succeeds, which Luke points out that he failed to do himself on Dagobah. Which still doesn't make up for committing multiple war crimes and genocide. They take the Sun Crusher to the Maw so they can drop it in a black hole like they should've in the first place.

2/
>>
>>50108936
Lando & Mara Jade arrive at Kessel and find Moruth Doole holed up in his fortress, so they get Ghent to slice into the security so they can flush him out. Han shows up to, on his way to check on Chewie. Doole flees into the caves and is eaten by energy spiders. The Death Star Prototype destroys Kessel's garrison moon (they were aiming at the planet), then is attacked by the Falcon and Smuggler's Alliance and fucks off back into the Maw (with the Falcon inside).

Realizing that she had fucked up super hard, Daala returns to the Maw to carry out her orders and sees a new Republic fleet there and a bigger battle begins. Kyp and Luke arrive in the Sun Crusher and its just a giant clusterfuck now. Lando & Mara set bombs on the DS Prototype but the bombs are disabled by Spacetroopers, but then Kyp takes the Sun Crusher solo against it, and the two superweapons get sucked into a black hole. Only Kyp manages to escape in a messenger pod through the power of bullshit and is recovered by the Falcon. Wedge & everybody else still on the Maw base evacuate before it explodes, seemingly taking Daala with it,but secretly she escaped to hyperspace, now actively considering finding allies to work with.

Oh, and the new student Cilghal heals Mon Mothma of the poison Ambassador Furgan splashed her with in book 1. Still recovering, Mon Mothma makes Leia the new Chief of State of the New Republic.

3/
>>
>>50108946
What's good? Plot comes at you hard & fast in a very Star Wars way. Stuff is always happening. Action scenes are well handled. Tol Sivron and the scientists are deliberately comical because they're portrayed as moronic bureaucrats always holding meetings to decide everything, including what to do with the Death Star Prototype. Any time they're around is pretty funny. Anoth is a cool world. MT-AT's are awesome. Ghent shows up. Winter is fucking badass. Leia becomes President of Space. Kirana Ti gets Gantoris' lightsaber and is one of the first Jedi students to step up. Streen grows a spine and deals with his personal shit without falling to the Dark Side. Moruth Doole gets a very satisfying ending. Imperial grunts throughout the trilogy are shown as highly competent and dedicated in a creepily loyal way, especially here with the anonymous Spacetroopers who get their job done despite painfully dying from radiation poisoning as they disable the bombs, then succeed and the survivors propel themselves into the reactor core before the radiation can kill them. Its a weirdly touching scene. There's a lot to like.

The problem is that there's so much that goes wrong. Furgan goes from intelligent and competent schemer to mustache-twirling retard. And while Carida's destruction is really strong visually, its brought about because Furgan's turns into an idiot who didn't read the reports from the Cauldron Nebula. Exar Kun is dealt with too quickly in the book, especially since he was the main bad guy in book 2. Its necessary to get Luke back on his feet and Kyp back on the Light Side, but man it's weak.

4/
>>
>>50108965
Also, Kyp shouldn't have lived. I get that Anderson wanted to play up the redemption arc, with Luke being that good of a Jedi that he can bring someone else back from the Dark Side, but Kyp destroys at least three inhabited solar systems. Imperial or not, that's just not cool and everyone in New Republic High Command should be screaming for his head, ESPECIALLY Garm Bel Iblis. But no, Luke pulls the “Jedi Crime, Jedi Justice” card.

And even that that could have worked out, if Kyp had died heroically using the Sun Crusher to destroy the Proto DS dare I say, poetic, even But no.

Also, Daala's not in this one much either, which is a shame since she's a wonderful trainwreck of bad luck and genuinely caring for her loyal crew. Also, the Gorgon's a hell of a tough ISD.

Champions of the Force brings the Jedi Academy trilogy down from Recommended to Optional. Its still fun with some good ideas and worldbuilding, but the villains aren't handled as well as before and Kyp's redemption arc pays off in ineffective ways. But its not trash, so it avoids the Shit tier.

/end
>>
>>50108977

What's next for you, ReviewAnon?
>>
>>50108977

I see what you mean about the redemption thing. If you've been going around crushing actual motherfucking suns, maybe you don't get to be in the super happy ending.
>>
>>50109002
The Kevin J Anderson-edited "Tales of the" Trilogy, which should be required reading for Edge of the Empire campaigns

>>50099141
Was originally going to do Pastebin, but you need to sign up for an account if you want to keep adding to it. Considering doing big Pastebin batches once I finish different eras of the EU or other options.

>>50099268
You would think.

You would think...
>>
>>50109058
>The Kevin J Anderson-edited "Tales of the" Trilogy, which should be required reading for Edge of the Empire campaigns.

Two of them are I believe tales FROM technically, it's Tales OF the Bounty Hunters, and Tales FROM Jabba's Palace and Tales FROM the Mos Eisley Cantina.

The Tales FROM anthologies, Empire and New Republic are both good (Though some have tales from the opposite era for some reason. Empire era stuff in New Republic and vice-versa.)
>>
>>50103947
I would say that a point in favor of the Imps having less aces argument would be that they see less combat because they are larger than the rebels. Sorta how the Germans in WWII had a few crazy aces with 100+ kills even though their air force was basically gutted. The allies didn't need guys flying non stop just to try and put up a fight. Seems like the Empire would be the same before Endor.
>>
>>50109472
Agreed on the Empire and From the New Republic, but I think both of those drew heavily from WEG's Adventure Journal stuff and came later in the Bantam era.
>>
>>50109556
Yep that's why I like them the most, they're super gamey and I love it.
>>
>>50109518
Then again, the Imps were deployed over a much larger area and the galaxy had plenty of pirates, CIS Remnants, and uppity Outer Rim yokels to shoot. Ace status merely requires 5 kills in the strictest definition of the word. And unlike the Rebels, Imps couldn't pick their fights or run at the first sign of trouble because no starfighter hyperdrives. If you took all of the TIE jockeys in the Outer Rim alone and grouped all the 5-kill pilots together, chances are they'd probably outnumber the Rebs' ace population.
>>
>>50100975
eh. the basic hidden preplanned movements system is general enough. Plus it allows for psuedo-simultanious activation of all units which is cool.

formations of troops do usually move in more rigid defined ways.

There's not actually anything inherently fast paced about xwings system.
>>
In FFGSW I keep remembering SOME ability or use for Leadership that let you give bonuses to allies but I can't seem to find it in the RUrus. Am I crazy?
>>
>>50105700
How does a Toydarian know about lightsaber crystals, especially super rare Krayt pearls?
>>
>>50110371

Toydarians can tell you just about anything for the right price.

Now and again, they might even tell you the truth.
>>
>>50110521
Obviously lying if he thinks you can use a krayt dragon pearl as a lightsaber crystal!
>>
>>50110238
ANYBODY?
>>
File: Bail & friends.jpg (362KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bail & friends.jpg
362KB, 1600x1200px
Came across an interesting article.

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
>>
>>50110238
Skills chapter- Leadership
Read it.
>>
>>50096670
Ups and downs, but I enjoyed it. A lot of good Fett introspection despite the whole Jaster Mereel thing. Mubat was unique and cool.
>>
File: IMG_20161105_043048.jpg (5MB, 4019x3492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161105_043048.jpg
5MB, 4019x3492px
Finished my first physical mod of anything. Thank goodness for old micromachines. She's called the Scrapshoot and she's gonna be the base of operations for the mixed edge of empire/armada/xwing crossover campaign I have coming up.
>>
File: 1440894051869.jpg (246KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1440894051869.jpg
246KB, 627x502px
>>50111519
>mixed edge of empire/armada/xwing crossover campaign
>>
ded thred
>>
>>50111519
Looks like shit m8
>>
>>50112822
>YT-1300
>Named "Scrapshoot"
>EotE specifically mentioned
I'm going to guess that it's supposed to look like a shitbucket.
>>
>>50112822
rude
>>
>>50111519
Do the lateral guns clear the cockpit?
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (127KB, 1034x613px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
127KB, 1034x613px
>>50111519
When I travelled through the southern states of the US, I'm pretty sure I've seen some of its cousins
>>
File: 1478153420191.png (275KB, 622x494px) Image search: [Google]
1478153420191.png
275KB, 622x494px
Let's play a game called who would win in a fight. Real easy, who would win in a fight and why?

Obi-Wan and The Clone Wars Anakin against Can't Peev the Sheeve Palpatine aka Sidious.
>>
>Hey bro, what are you flying at worlds?
>Buttfuck Special
>What's that?
>Psh, that's classified information. It's going to throw the meta and I can't reveal that or people will counter build me
>But I'm not going to Worlds
>You don't understand, if this got out my revolution would be compromised

>Goes 2-4

Perfection
>>
>Torp scouts stifled diversity and held Rebels back
>Every other table has TLT or sheev
>Fewer rebel players than before

ok
>>
>>50113252
>Fewer rebel players than before

Factually untrue
>>
File: 20161105_024534_HDR.jpg (6MB, 4656x3492px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_024534_HDR.jpg
6MB, 4656x3492px
>>50111529
It's going to be one hell of a thing.
>>50112822
You're certainly right! That is the idea.
>>50112843
This guy gets it.
>>50112995
Just enough to shoot and make the cockpit occupants extremely uncomfortable.
>>50113040
I based the scheme off an old hand painted Ford truck rusting outside of a strawberry patch lol.

Considering the relatively large size of the guns I'm not sure yet what would be appropriate for statting. I was thinking dual heavy laser cannons but they seem quite a bit bigger than any I've ever seen on anything else. Maybe a very old cannon design? Like they were lifted off a hapan battle dragon or something.
>>
>>50113311
>25%

I don't know why you're mad. You got what you wanted, but now you have to live with the consequences.
>>
File: 1472707526434.jpg (412KB, 1200x861px) Image search: [Google]
1472707526434.jpg
412KB, 1200x861px
Bump
>>
Anyone got a link to the viking SW rewrite?
>>
>>50106601
For Hangar Bay only.
>>
>>50114512
Here's a PDF of it that I have saved.
>>
File: thumbsup.webm (254KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.webm
254KB, 1280x532px
>>50114606
>>
>>50113049

Which pretentious codename guy are you referring to specifically, I know a couple of them haven't been spectacular.
>>
>>50113252

It could be worse. FFG could have given Imps a turret slot and we'd get PalpTLT
>>
>>50113384
Rebels might be lower represented because they're boring and few lists actually take advantage of better flying.

Imps actually get more exciting the better skilled you get and scum has a more creative list building element than rebels do.
>>
>>50113384
>I don't know why you're mad

I'm not the one who seems mad here, bud. Don't know what makes you think I am, honestly, 41-34-25 is a pretty good spread compared to the average rebels<20%(all with Biggs) we had before the deadeye fix.
>>
Well, I just went 1-2 with a Bye at a tournement.

Asajj Ventriss with PTL, Letts Razzi, Title and Gyroscope is FUCKING TERRIFYING and ridiculously tanky. Like near Soontir Fel + Palps tier.

That however was NOT the list I was running. I went with a 4 ship rebel list built around Nora Wexley with VI, Rey, Title and R2 Astromech. Norra worked really well, but I think I should have taken a Stresshog instead of Biggs. There was a LOT of PTL abuse going on in my games.
>>
File: Star Wars Omnibus 05-309.jpg (835KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Omnibus 05-309.jpg
835KB, 1024x1536px
Anyone here know where I could find Tales of the Jedi Companion? It's a sourcebook for Star Wars The Roleplaying Game, published by West End Games.

It's not in any of the pastebin links from the OP.
>>
>>50108525
Sauce on that gif
>>
>>50115514
>Asajj Ventriss with PTL, Letts Razzi, Title and Gyroscope is FUCKING TERRIFYING and ridiculously tanky.

Oh yeah, she's amazing. If you don't have a spare blocker or any form of stress/control she's a real tough nut to crack.

Between their dial and their pilot skills, Shadowcasters feel like the real scum interceptors.
>>
>>50115898

Wakfu.
>>
Armada finals showing off MC30 and Y-wing mvps. That's a nasty damn list that's probably just won.
>>
File: ATDP-Fathead.png (585KB, 650x1170px) Image search: [Google]
ATDP-Fathead.png
585KB, 650x1170px
Is this more or less advanced/armed than the AT-ST? I'm looking for something for something that would be like a secret police enforcement walker as opposed to a military one.
>>
File: 1420424664455.jpg (261KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420424664455.jpg
261KB, 888x1200px
>>50116798
The AT-DP is made for roles like that, it's not as powerful as the AT-ST.
>>
>>50116798
Less armed and my guess, less advanced.

has a single heavier gun, and lacks the secondary AP weapons
>>
>>50116849
>AT-DP

Well that's a name that doesn't bode well for the enemy
>>
File: AT-RT.png (159KB, 423x662px) Image search: [Google]
AT-RT.png
159KB, 423x662px
>>50116798
like this?
>>
>>50116940
I'm looking for something more Imperial, less clone. AT-DP seems to suit it well according to >>50116849 How was it used in Rebels? I never kept up with that.
>>
File: Girl Next Door.jpg (30KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
Girl Next Door.jpg
30KB, 471x500px
>>50116877
>All Terrain Double Penetration
LEWD
>>
>>50117001
mostly as a light security/infantry support walker
>>
>>50096670
Most atmospheric piece of the EU, period. Jumps around a lot, but it's just about the only thing that really *gets* the setting's underbelly.
>>
>>50104090
>SableGryphon
that Cluster Mine FAQ though, good god.
>>
>>50115761
Just google it anon. The PDF is like the third link (though it inaccurately identifies it as D20).
>>
>>50117536

I figured that might have been filled with malware or something.

Thanks.
>>
>>50091674
Are the only base upgrades in Age of Rebellion?
>>
Well, Rebels is treating Mandos pretty good, all things considered.

Talking about shit like the clans just mercing each other occasionally (though apparently no clan is strong enough to fight the Protectors), the Protectors recruit from "all clans" and are "loyal to the throne". Saxon is the Viceroy to Mandalore, and clearly the Imperial puppet guy (I wonder if they have a puppet Manda'lor or just none at the moment) and some clear tension between the Imperial Mandos and "Loyalists" like Protectors. Little hint of the adoptive nature of the culture with Fenn saying how Sabine fights for her "people" even if they aren't Mandos.

Oh, and apparently all Mandos know CQC.
>>
File: Ewww.png (274KB, 653x685px) Image search: [Google]
Ewww.png
274KB, 653x685px
>>50117674
In other news, Ezra is apparently still in his 'girls are icky' phase.
>>
>>50116798
>>50116849
>>50116868
>>50116940
Why did the Empire have so many walkers anyway? Shouldn't just the AT-STs and AT-ATs do the job?
>>
>>50117674
>Little hint of the adoptive nature of the culture with Fenn saying how Sabine fights for her "people" even if they aren't Mandos.
It's not adoptive nature of the culture, it's dar'manda.
Shit, cannot believe that Disney made Fett's not Mandalorians.
>>
>>50117699

He doesn't want the Keldabe Kiss, obviously.

Also, pretty sure Sabine snuck a grab on his butt in.
>>
>>50117754
>Why did the Empire have so many walkers anyway?
They're fodder for extra merch. Also because mechs are fucking cool.
>>
>>50117773
>They're fodder for extra merch.
I know, I mean more like as an in-universe reason.
>>
>>50117769

If you're not willing to take a helmeted headbutt to the face, you've got no business trying to date a mando.

And there are worse places (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Keldabe_handshake) one can grab you.
>>
>>50117754
my excuse is most use the AT-ST or AT-AT chassis as a base and a specialized/monkey-model variants
>>
>>50117788
keep the unemployment down and pad the pockets of local officials who get to produce some part of one of these multitude of vehicles on their planet.
That's how military procurement works in real life at least
>>
>>50117843
>The violent grip applied to a being's groin by a Mandalorian was first shown in the Republic Commando short story, Omega Squad: Targets, written by Karen Traviss and published March 2005 in the eighty-first issue of Star Wars Insider. A similar situation was again featured in Traviss' 2006 e-novella, Boba Fett: A Practical Man. However, it was only with the release of Traviss' 2008 novel Order 66, that the act was identified as the "Keldabe handshake".
Fucking Traviss sneaking her fetishes into Star Wars.
>>
>>50117869
So the AT-DP would be like a downscaled AT-ST with less guns and larger legs intended more of urban/city patrol and enforcement? In much of the same way you have the cargo variant of the AT-AT in Rogue One.
>>
>>50117761

You do realize it wasn't Disney that did that, right? It was Dave, under George's direction.
>>
>>50117933
>You do realize it wasn't Disney that did that, right?
Nope final step was made by Disnye in Rebels (season 2).
Just kind of sad that mandalorians now just stromtroopers with jetpacks.
>>
>>50118014
No, the first step to them making Fett not a Mandalorian was in TCW season 2, back in 2009.
>>
>>50117699
>Girls are icky
>Dat darkside tho
Further proof that the OJO was fucked.
>>
Worlds stream starting.
>>
File: Ordo_banner.png (4KB, 100x226px) Image search: [Google]
Ordo_banner.png
4KB, 100x226px
>>50118045
>No, the first step to them making Fett not a Mandalorian was in TCW season 2, back in 2009.
Yes. but final was made by Disney and their forcing meme "le hipster girl are only true mandalorian".
Hope they will return clan Ordo as realy neutral Mandalorians.
>>
File: Naga_Sadow.jpg (441KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Naga_Sadow.jpg
441KB, 1000x1300px
So I'm fairly new to this sort of thing and while I have downloaded the FFG books, I've yet to read them all thoroughly. I'm curious about one thing in regards to the Force-sensitives stuff: what happens to your character if he goes too far/falls to the dark side?
>>
>>50118279

You get easier to stress out, and generate more bad juju for your party.
>>
>>50118100

>There's literally just 1 Syck and 1 Kihraxz at Worlds
>>
File: Nagasadowyavin4.jpg (319KB, 818x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Nagasadowyavin4.jpg
319KB, 818x1084px
>>50118332

Ah, I was worried that the character would be just taken off the table, and used by the DM at some later opportunity.

Is it actually possible to play as a dark side aligned party? Not necessarily maniac-tier, just less inclination towards the light side. Or are they going with the "dark side is cancer and shit's bad for you" all the way?
>>
>>50118348
That's considerably more than I anticipated.
I was certain there was somehow going to be a negative amount.
>>
>>50118360
Sure is. Theres some penalties towards being darkside, but they're not much to deal with. Bit less strain, bit more wounds, GM gets an initial glut of Destiny Points against the group...thats about it.
>>
>>50118100
God I hate The Ghost.
Its so boring.
>>
>>50115433
Oh, I'm mad as fuck, obviously. The nerf was so reactionary and we're seeing the results.
>>
>>50117920
pretty much.
>>
File: Krath.jpg (307KB, 905x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Krath.jpg
307KB, 905x1200px
>>50118484

Neat. Thanks for helping me find this stuff out without having to read every single page in the books, anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161105-201452.png (240KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161105-201452.png
240KB, 1080x1920px
How bad is this?
>>
Sup /swg/. About to start a drunken EOTE one shot, what's a good starter ship for a group of small scale pirates?
>>
>>50118552
>We're seeing the results

A varied meta instead of j5k spam all day every day and even more palpaces than what we have now to counter them? Seems like a net gain to me.
>>
>>50118824
Firespray or upgunned HWK-290

Speaking of HWK-290 and alcohol I think I've created a variable fighter HWK using Special Modifications Loader Arm equipment and All-Terrain Legs
>>
>>50118963
TLT, Palp, and defenders as far as the eye can see. Such diversity!

I will never understand why people lose their shit over u-boats but welcome TLT spam with open arms.
>>
>>50115761
http://www.d6holocron.com/downloads/books/WEG40082.pdf
>>
>>50119126

Probably because Triple Jump lists are all exactly the same, but Palp and TLT involve different components.
>>
File: MT-AT_egvv.jpg (625KB, 1829x1463px) Image search: [Google]
MT-AT_egvv.jpg
625KB, 1829x1463px
>>50117754
Hey man, sometimes you want to climb a mountain and blaster canon some fucker right in the face.
>>
>>50119198
you know, I could almost see the use in a crab/spider walker for really rough terrain, but those knee lasers are just over top.
>>
>>50119197
>TLT x4
>Sheev + 3 agility token stackers

So many options to choose from! it's dizzying!
>>
>>50119126
>TLT
Way different impact on the game than "Lol always 4 hits at range 3 with no TL needed git gud XD".
With the current powerlevel and the abundance of ships able to throw around 4+ hits regularly, the borefest that was 4Y is now hitting a stonewall.

>Palp
He has always been there, he'll keep being there. The aces around him may vary and he's vulnerable as fuck if played improperly, which makes it slightly more acceptable to have around.
Still necessary with fragile aces, especially now that Zuckuss and 4-Lom are around spreading their love.

>Defenders
They're good, and they're fun to play with and against. First time in ages that a three aces list can compete without leaning on Palp.

>>50119278
>Three j5k with torpedoes, chips and slightly different loadouts

So many options to choose from! It's dizzying!
>>
File: LIGHTSABER KNEES.jpg (178KB, 483x516px) Image search: [Google]
LIGHTSABER KNEES.jpg
178KB, 483x516px
>>50119256
>those knee lasers are just over top
wheredoyouthinkyouare.holo
>>
>>50119578

...Does he have one on the top of his head?
>>
>>50119588
I think not, but I wouldn't bet my thumbs on it.
>>
>>50119198
>>50119578
>there are actual human beings that take this shit 100% serious

I laugh every time
>>
>>50119802
"Being sixteen" is one hell of a drug
>>
>>50120134
What has that got to do with anything?
>>
Jesus, that Bossk/Dengar vs Triple defenders was something else.
>>
File: Wayfarer.jpg (71KB, 624x408px) Image search: [Google]
Wayfarer.jpg
71KB, 624x408px
EtoE/etc. question here: what are some of your favorite ships you or your crew have used?
>>
>>50120463
Dat final shootoff with everybody shitting evades everywhere, dayum.
>>
File: BLOC01AB.jpg (28KB, 592x336px) Image search: [Google]
BLOC01AB.jpg
28KB, 592x336px
>>50120485
Captured by 1 man + some assistance from 3(?) others. I can explain further is someone wishes.
>>
>>50120634
>Storytime
Come on now, anon, you know who we are.
>>
>>50120485
>I thought I was the only one who liked that freighter model
great taste fampai
>>
File: Voort_saBinring.jpg (699KB, 940x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Voort_saBinring.jpg
699KB, 940x1200px
>>50120634
Was that 1 man a Gamorrean?
>>
>>50120634
Jack?
>>
File: CastasFull-R2CH.png (353KB, 715x816px) Image search: [Google]
CastasFull-R2CH.png
353KB, 715x816px
>>50120696
Close. I was a Klatoonian heavy weapons guy.

>>50120646
Details will be extremely sketchy, I have a shit memory.
>online game, none of us including the GM are very familiar with the system, but we manage
>It's second or third session. We are bringing home some item or other to our Hutt boss, I forget
>we are flying a YT-1300, that ship intercepts us with an asteroid, pulling us out of warp speed or some shit
>LEEEEROOOOOY, fuck yeah space combat
>fuck, shit, it'll wreck us
>run away
>it's faster, balls
>they hail us, want to capture us, we have to dock ships
>ok, we surrender
>I have a cunning plan
>the boarding party thinks we have surrendered
>we greet them with heavy blaster rifles and pistols from cover at the docking bay
>it's a couple B1's (20+ years out of date by now)
>we trash them, predictably
>our "techie" (the guy that has 2 in the relevant skill, not the class) fakes an "everything is fine" transmission from one of the more intact B1's heads
>we gotta disable the ship so we can run away
>stealth.holo
>we find the armory, it has grenades
>smoothtalk some service droids, no signs of human crew
>find a room with a weirdly set up bacta tank with some kid in it
>rig it with remote detonated explosives because I have a cunning plan
>meanwhile, a Super Battle Droid is checking up on our ship
>a drunk and half naked guy (his player was absent) somehow holds the fort by making the SBD trip and fall into a console, frying it or something
>the party splits up, techie goes to the engines, me and the pilot go to the bridge
>run into a few B1's, no big deal, they have an alarm going by now
>the bridge is also full of service droids and B1's, except for some guy who seems to be in charge
>no idea what was up with him
>we chat for a bit, he has us at gunpoint, we have them by gunpoint and are PCs so our chances are good
>threats to the tune of "give me the package or I'll kill you"
>fuck that
cont.
>>
File: g2g operate.jpg (193KB, 864x702px) Image search: [Google]
g2g operate.jpg
193KB, 864x702px
>>50121048

>"this kid we ran into seemed important to you, yes? it would be a shame if we were to trigger these explosives we boobytrapped the bacta tank with"
>"give us the droid control codes or the kid gets it"
>promise to spare their lives
>apparently we hit a nerve, this kid is super important to the dude
>gm is flummoxed, makes us roll intimidate
>we convince him we don't have to, he can clearly see we are prepared to do this and the guy knows it
And that's how we got the ship AND the droids (which we sold to the Hutt). Granted the group dissolved a couple sessions later while our boss was still repairing the rust bucket, but it's the thought that counts.

Basically, the GM was completely unprepared for shenanigans. If it where an experienced GM and experienced players, nothing of the sort could have happened
>>
File: WayfarerFin1.jpg~original.jpg (161KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
WayfarerFin1.jpg~original.jpg
161KB, 1024x683px
>>50120675
A dude made a really cool custom wayfarer model for X-Wing on ffg's forums.
>>
File: MXKYzig.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
MXKYzig.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>50121166
>>
File: luke transfixed.jpg (170KB, 279x322px) Image search: [Google]
luke transfixed.jpg
170KB, 279x322px
>>50121166
Zog me, that's beautiful
>>
I don't know why but this made me laugh.
>>
File: laughing han.jpg (108KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
laughing han.jpg
108KB, 500x364px
>>50121658
>>
>>50120485

HWK-1000, starting ship in a EoE game, halfway through the campaign i mod that thing so much (rigger) that i could run circles around TIE defenders and phamtoms.
>>
>>50121658
>whatdoyougetforthemanwhohaseverything.holo
>>
>>50119027
definitely a hwk 290 fan what sourcebook is it in?
>>
File: Gozanti-class_Armed_Freighter.png (729KB, 1146x641px) Image search: [Google]
Gozanti-class_Armed_Freighter.png
729KB, 1146x641px
>>50120485
So sexy
>>
So how's the new lore ?
The only thing I know about it is what we got from Episode VII. I know this is Star Wars and it shouldnt be a problem but how much SocJus is shoved in there? is it nWoD tier shit ?
>>
File: biped1.jpg (119KB, 729x374px) Image search: [Google]
biped1.jpg
119KB, 729x374px
>>50116798
>>50117001
we've got to go more obscure

bonus storm-troopers on dinosaurs because why not
>>
>>50122374
Is this bait?
>>
>>50122374
Mostly not bad. There's a marked rise in sexuality, but considering EU/Legends had very little to none, that's not saying much.

For being two and a half years old things are honestly pretty threadbare, though.

It helps that the vast majority of the writers they have for NuCanon are veteran authors from Legends.
>>
>>50122374
First What new lore in Episode VII?

That out of the way, the current stuff has a mix of decent to silly to shit. Rebellion-era is doing some interesting things with Rebels and occasionally bringing back EU things like Quasar Fire carriers and Mutherfuckin' Thrawn.

Post-Endor is still not well thought out, but the Battle of Jakku was a year or two after and the Empire capitulated immediately after that loss, which is kind of stupid.

If you're looking for SocJus Cancer, Chuck Wendig, the author of Aftermath and Life Debt is full of it on social media, but he's also regarded as the shittiest NuCanon writer, so don't expect him to stick around long.

SocJus thrives on outrage, Disney thrives on money. They won't keep around an author who throws a tantrum every time someone gives him a bad review
>>
>>50122470
>>50122487
Thanks
>>
File: Wookie scent.jpg (85KB, 1000x683px) Image search: [Google]
Wookie scent.jpg
85KB, 1000x683px
>>50117699
Girls are icky, I have a 2 week old daughter and the smells she can produce are fairly terrifying
>>
>>50123496
Oh god, the /swg/ namefags are reproducing...

I don't know if I'm happy or terrified

Congratulations on the new baby, at least. Hope you're a better parent than 99% of 4channers will ever be.
>>
File: mack_sztaba_01.jpg (740KB, 1800x1078px) Image search: [Google]
mack_sztaba_01.jpg
740KB, 1800x1078px
>>50123539
Someone's got to make a new generation of star wars dorks, the lack of sleep if pretty brutal though.
>>
>>50123660

>that one ISD command tower cresting through the clouds like a muthafucking SHARK

MAJESTIC
>>
>>50123728
Makes you wonder what warranted 8 ISDs and what looks like the Slave 1 leading them...
>>
>>50123787
There are nine.
>>
>>50123787
If it involves a Firespray and the Empire, it's probably Han.
>>
So while we're on the topic of ISDs and walkers... did COMPNOR's CompForce military forces use any specialized warships and ground vehicles that we know of? We know that they had their own Stormtrooper armor variant.
>>
>>50123787

LONESTAR!
>>
>>50123842

modular taskforce cruiser, with inquisition module
>>
>>50123803
Somebody passed their perception check.
>>
>>50123787
Just the navy just trying to justify their outrageous budget to hunt down some bugger with an unregistered, rusty space truck.

>>50123842
Compnor and their Compforce was more of an ancillary to the main line of Imperial military, highly motivated and tasked with keeping the Empire's doctrine in place (everywhere) that its needed. Sort of a little like a reserve military force might be deployed to enforce martial law on some of the interior/inner worlds that are being a bit more hostile than usual. While the military goes out and crushes everything in open hostilities... or just looked at them funny.
I don't believe they had military vehicles/ships as such which where specialised towards that.

What they did have was massive big-bro surveillance networks, spies and shit everywhere that are quite effective. Needless to say, that causes a rub with the Imp-Security services and in a Stalin model of 'have everyone who works for you hate each other' by Palps to have his underlings too busy beating on each other, to bother beating on him
>>
Is there any star wars smut worth a shit?
>>
File: x-wing cross section.jpg (540KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
x-wing cross section.jpg
540KB, 1280x842px
>>50124189
The cross-section books are pretty good.
>>
>>50124283

Saucy.
>>
>>50123787
Judging by the swirling red gasses I'm gonna have to go with "Fucking Bespin you dumb sack of shit" for 1000.
>>
>>50117674
>Well, Rebels is treating Mandos pretty good, all things considered.
Other than having the armor move like cloth when they shrug their shoulders, even Sabine's wrist computer twists.
>>
>>50124818
Limited animation budget mayne
>>
what's a good career to do for a solo game?
>>
>>50125347
>solo
Smuggler.
>>
>>50125347
Multiclassing is probably a good idea. Some combo of technical and piloting skills is definitely really advisable unless you can count on a NPC buddy/droid/waifu with one or the other so you can specialize
>>
File: InterdictorClassSD-EGTW.jpg (277KB, 1864x984px) Image search: [Google]
InterdictorClassSD-EGTW.jpg
277KB, 1864x984px
>>50124189
>>
File: zizeknottrue.jpg (105KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
zizeknottrue.jpg
105KB, 422x750px
>>50092134

>secretly hoping that if anything happens to Mark Hamill, Disney will hire Slavoj Zizek as a body double and dub all of skywalkers lines with rips from animated DCAU Joker
>>
So how many times has the rangefinder been used in canon?
>>
>>50117699
That's because he's only for mando-love thursdays. She cuts her hair and wears a fellahs armor and every day is game day for his bits, really. Probably gets from Kanan's bacha bazi past
>>
>>50125752
Honestly. I HATE seeing it used like a telescopic lense.
>>
>>50125925
I don't know what you're saying but I find it strangely arousing.
>>
>>50125947
Find somebody's been to trashcanistan and ask them about man-love thursdays and bacha bazi and you'll understand a thing or two
>>
>>50125947
That would be because reverse trap is objectively best.

Also, we need a new thread and I'm on a new phone so I can't start it as I normally would
>>
>>50126081
We don't need a new thread for at least five more pages, namefriend.
>>
>>50126189
You're right, but in practice, if nobody says "new thread", chances are it dies afore the new thread goes up.
Practically, likely a new thread'll start around 4am and page 7/8, which is good, but nothing is hurt by asking early
>>
What is the real life equivalent of the StealthX?
>>
>>50126777
>>50126777
>>50126777

New Thread, Oh hey checkem.
>>
>>50125361
Underrated
>>
>>50118733

The Cartel Mad needs Guidance Chips. Boba doesn't need Proximity Mines, but Fearlessness might be a good pick up. Although really if you're gonna go with Autoblasters you need the extra positional ability that Engine Upgrade and PTL give you. But you don't have the points budget for that. However, without PS10 as well you don't have any way of stopping Fel from outmanouvering you.

Spice Runner doesn't need the Moldy Crow title. Recon Spec and TLT is fine though.
>>
>>50124840
This, solid clothing is a bitch to animate
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.