[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 56

File: gw-99120117007_0.png (26KB, 213x215px) Image search: [Google]
gw-99120117007_0.png
26KB, 213x215px
Genestealer Cults are in charge now and Goliath Trucks are one of their best units you idiot edition.

>Rules
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD

https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
File: 1438960902880.jpg (290KB, 1024x975px) Image search: [Google]
1438960902880.jpg
290KB, 1024x975px
New player here, I've got a question about this super cheese list I saw:

-Kairos Fateweaver
-4 Heralds of Tzeentch
-2 Daemon Princes
-6 squads of Horrors

How can they take Kairos and 4 Heralds of Tzeentch? Is it just 2 HQ choices? Is it an unbound list or something?
I'm going through the Daemons codex and the rulebook and I don't see any reference to being able to take 2 HQ choices outside of an unbound list. I also don't see any formations that would allow such a thing.

Would somebody mind explaining that to me? Thanks.
>>
>>50030759
Heralds occupy 1/4 of a HQ slot, so you can have 4x1/4 + 1(Fateweaver) = 2 HQ choices.
>>
>>50030682
>>50030517

Yeah, you're a moron lashing out.

That comparison is there for a reason: Autoguns are flat out not a good weapon. Having an Autogun platform is not something to be proud of.

Having a transport when you can cross the board already is not useful in and of itself, especially since it means you could just take two units.

In a cad? Fuckin' sure it's a great vehicle, any assault army would love to have a 50 point open topped transport with some light support firepower tossed in. But no, you try to claim it works miracles in a set of formations where it's a liability.

Giving your opponent something to shoot his anti-vehicle weaponry at when you could have gone full horde is doing him a favour. His anti-AV weapon would be wasted shooting at the second unit you could take for the same points.

And you know the crazy part?

This all started because I was telling you you'd made a solid nerf to your otherwise power build list, when you were worrying that you might be too power buildy.

I was listing it as a positive, you dingus.
>>
>>50030682
Why is it always the angry shitdicks don't get the picture right?

Maybe we should make a new one with all the different races TEQ's
>>
>>50030818
First of all, I'm not the guy who posted the list, I'm a different Cult player.

Secondly, the fact that it's a transport isn't why you take it, it's just a bonus.

Thirdly, if he's shooting anti-tank at my trucks, the rest of the weapons in that unit are probably useless.

Goliath Trucks literally win games against Eldar and Mechanized Marines. You can always summon more infantry, but you can never summon more Trucks.

You're bad.
>>
>>50030698
>>50030698
>>50030698

Read bread, fresh from the oven.
>>
>>50030898

>Secondly, the fact that it's a transport isn't why you take it, it's just a bonus

>I'm paying 50 points for an autocannon, I'm a genius and anyone who can't see it is a bad player.

K, we've reached the point where you're just making fun of yourself.
>>
>>50030851
>implying that picture wasn't used very much on purpose
>in Genestealer Cults are in charge now Edition
>>
>>50030944
As opposed to paying 60 points for a non-twin-linked autocannon on an infantry unit that cannot move and shoot?
>>
>>50030682
>>50030916
See >>50030969
>>
>>50030976

Never once suggested being stupid enough to take guard heavy weapons on Neophytes mate.

And keep mocking autocannons, which... Implies I'm suggesting buying infantry Autocannons to you? Lol.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>50030999
>>50030969
>THREAD WAR
I roll to seize the initiative.
>>
>>50030999
OP here, the guy telling people in the other thread to come here was not even me. I'm a faggot but not that much of a faggot.
>>
>>50031040
You're suggesting something even more retarded, which is running GSC with no long-range transport popping support.

Have fun getting that massive multi-charge turn 1 (if you actually get lucky enough to roll that many 6's) killing all their free transports and then getting tabled turn 2 when they shoot back at your now exposed and unengaged army.
>>
>>50031080

Only really need one or two 6's generally. Charge some key units, fuck up plans.

I'll go as far to admit you need some solution for transport popping if you're dumb enough to ram your head against the free transport wall with literally any army, but even then you're clearly improvising from having -no- good options.
>>
>>50030818
>liability
what is threat priority/ THE THEME OF THE CODEX?
please shoot my "shit" trucks instead of my purestrains/metamorphs/hybrids/flyrants (that should always be ran when able)
>>50031080
again what are FLYRANTS
>>
>>50032179
>FLYRANTS
Cheese.

They're so notorious that if you even put ONE on the table you're going to get bitched at.
>>
File: 1438148382084.jpg (35KB, 276x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438148382084.jpg
35KB, 276x270px
>Just faced a killteam game where the enemy brought 5 tomb blades and 3 Wraiths
>I was SM
His units would not die. My tactical marines dropped like flies. He can just move through terrain and has a T5 3+/3++ 12" move unit that has 2 wounds.

Like what the fuck.
>>
>>50033476
If he brought wraiths hes an asshole douche
How did his tombblades perform?
>>
>>50033945
Can't really tell. His Wraiths just killed shit up.
>>
>>50033476
I have the opposite problem.

I played Killteam game as Orks. I had 3 nobs and 4 warbikes.

I was accused of being a min-maxing asshole.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_1k-lOto8
>>
>>50034016
What a magical place you play at
>>
What program do you lot use to view the EPUB files?
>>
>>50034669
you can get redium on chrome
>>
>>50034161
Apparently warbikes are "OP" against a killteam composed entirely of SM Scout snipers.
>>
File: HeavyBolterCSM.gif (55KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyBolterCSM.gif
55KB, 200x200px
>>50030682
is GW still boycotting any fan made lil games?
>>
I want to get into playing warhammer, is there a metagame? What is a good entry level team that takes little to no skill so I can get my foot in the door with some easy wins, maybe take 2nd or 3rd at a couple of tournaments and win some money to hobble together a real army?
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>50036722
>>
>>50030682

>Genestealer Cults are in charge now and Goliath Trucks are one of their best units you idiot edition.

Oh dear, did I start something by posting my list yesterday about the rude angry guy I beat with my GSC and my list which included 2 Goliaths? (which performed really well for me in the game!)
>>
>>50030898
How the fuck are goliath trucks good against mechanized marines? That means you're facing around five or six tactical squads, who all have free transports, who are all running around with either grav or plasma guns.
>>
>>50036050
What game is this from?

>>50034016
People like accusing ork warbikers for beeing cheese. A price of a warbike is 15 pts compared to 10 pts rokkit pack, which is ridiculous - rokkit pack allows you to fly 12`, while bike gives you +1T, 4+ save and 3+ cover save when you turboboost and jink. This is problem across all codexes if I understand it correctly, bikes are underpriced.
>>
>>50036754
Naw not bait, genuinely interested, just dont know where to get in, it all seems kind of overwhelming ive just been downing warhammer lore videos for weeks on end. I heard they ruined fantasy with age of sigmar, I kind of wanted to play a skaven army, but if fantasy is dead, I might go tyranids or necrons for 40k, they seem pretty interesting. I heard orcs are pretty easy though.
>>
Can I sell my old army on this forum or do I need to look elsewhere? Ideas are appreciated
>>
>>50037669
Lad sorry to say you won't win any tournaments like that most of the lads your up against have been playing the game for years and will catch you every time and as for the wining money part that isn't a thing
>>
File: P_20161031_120036.jpg (2MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
P_20161031_120036.jpg
2MB, 3200x2400px
>>
>>50038408

A lot of the people complaining about the Storm Surge are just belly aching from what I've seen.
>>
Why are Goliaths the best unit for genestealer?
>>
File: 1250ImpFist.png (80KB, 676x2036px) Image search: [Google]
1250ImpFist.png
80KB, 676x2036px
So Pic Related is the list I have finally completed to play at 1250.

I've only gotten games in at 500 and 750pts but most people seem to prefer over a thousand at least around here.

Part of me wants to try out Salamander Tactics since I read their fluff a bit and Melta seems to be a better Take All Comers tool as opposed to Grav (which did not work well against my last opponent, Daemons)

Also Yellow is hard to paint and I think I could do Green better
>>
>>50036722
Space Marines are a solid codex and are very easy to play and paint. You won't win tournaments without some experience, but at least you'll have more fun than orks
>>
What are some good Space Marine Tactics (specifically Greenwing Dark Angels) for dealing with Necrons at low points.

The Ghost Arks (2) are really powerful and he does objectives better than tacticals with warriors.

Destroyers (5) plus his Destroyer HQ are infinitely better than my assault marines. I can't even compare them.

Tomb Blades (3-6) that can ignore cover kills my Attack Squadron and bikes.

I am topping out at 1000 points with a Librarian on a bike, 4 Black Knights in a Ravenwing Command Squad (I bought the battleforce and a spare Black Knight on ebay) and have a Banner, Apothecary and Champion in there. A venerable Dreadnaught in a Drop pod and two Tactical Squads in Rhinos (one with a plas cannon the other with Meltagun and Combi-Melta). Then I use the Ravenwing Attack Squadron with a Multi-Melta Attack Bike and two Multimeltas on a Land Speeder
>>
>>50038193
Is that supposed to be an Ork deffkopter?
>>
ChapMaster (1) - 200pts
1 Chapter Master: Frag and Krak grenades,Orbital strike,Artificer armor,Teeth of Terra,Storm Shield

Cassor (1) - 140pts
1 Cassor the Damned: One blood talon with built-in meltagun,One blood talon with built-in strombolter,Magna-grapple

HonGuard (4) - 110pts
1 Champion: Honour or Death,Power sword
1 Honour Guard: Power weapon,Close combat weapon,Bolt pistol
2 Honour Guard: Power weapon,Boltgun,Bolt pistol

Tfcan (1) - 100pts
1 Thunderfire Cannon
Pred (1) - 95pts
1 Predator: Autocannon,Heavy bolters sponsons

Rhino (1) - 75pts
1 Razorback: Twin-linked lascannon

Tac(5) - 75pts x4
1 Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Boltgun
3 Tactical Marine: Boltgun,Bolt pistol
1 Tactical Marine: Flamer,Bolt pistol

Scouts (5) - 70pts Camo cloak
1 Scout Sergeant: Sniper rifle,Boltgun
4 Scout: Sniper rifle,Bolt pistol

Scout (10) - 131pts
1 Scout Sergeant: Close combat weapon,Boltgun,Teleport homer
2 Scout: Shotgun,Bolt pistol
5 Scout: Close combat weapon,Bolt pistol
2 Scout: Heavy bolter,Bolt pistol

Scout (7) - 103pts
1 Veteran Sergeant: Close combat weapon,Power weapon
6 Scout: Close combat weapon,Bolt pistol

Ass (5) - 110pts
1 Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Power weapon,Melta Bombs,Combat shield
1 Assault Marine: Plasma pistol and chainsword
3 Assault Marine: Bolt pistol and chainsword

Ass) - 90pts
1 Sergeant: Plasma pistol,Chain sword,Melta Bombs
4 Assault Marine: Bolt pistol and chainsword

dev(5) - 130pts
1 Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Chain sword
4 Tactical Marine: PlasmaCannon,Bolt pistol

dev(5) - 130pts
1 Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Chain sword
4 Tactical Marine: PlasmaCannon,Bolt pistol
How well do you think this would far against Orks? (weird custom Chapter tactic lets me reroll gets hot!')
>>
>>50038961
>Dark Angels
Greetings Battle-Brother.

If he isn't rocking wraiths in the Necron Army I would consider adding to your RW Command Squad and putting it into the Ravenwing Strike Force. Throwing a Darkshroud in there will give you the dirty 2+ Jink save.

Either that or go for the Demi Company and have a beefed up Attack Squadron (full bike squad+AB with landspeeder) so your non jinking units overwatch at full balistic skill (not that he should be charging you though.

If you guys aren't power gamers a small shooty Deathwing Strike Force could be a good threat to throw at him. Ravenwing is the way to go for me though.
>>
File: cia i'm in charge.jpg (17KB, 342x311px) Image search: [Google]
cia i'm in charge.jpg
17KB, 342x311px
>>50030682
This can't be happening! I'm in charge!
>>
File: 1477914397124[1].jpg (264KB, 900x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1477914397124[1].jpg
264KB, 900x1356px
Continuing from the previous thread - trying to make a fluffy infantry-centered Salamanders lists, here's what I came up with at the moment. Any advice ?
>>
>>50039205
Link for that builder, please? No one ever puts it in the OP.
>>
File: 1180366989771.png (190KB, 848x783px) Image search: [Google]
1180366989771.png
190KB, 848x783px
I like the idea of playing Tyranids. Am I screwed?
>>
>>50039225
http://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
>>
>>50039257
Big Bugs is viable and cheesey and in casual settings they aren't terrible.
>>
>>50039259
Thanks.
>>
Any, preferably semicompetitive, guardsman have a strong opinion for against pask? He certainly does work but the build I have for him now with him flanked by an executioner is running more expensive than a knight titan.

He's a fucking heavy hitter and almost always does work, but he's short ranged and doesn't do much turn one, just wanna know if you guys think he's worth the investment.
>>
>>50039269
Btw my list rocks a shiton of manticores, wyverns, and lascannons designed to try and cripple the enemy turn one/two
>>
>>50039257
As long as you play an army you enjoy you shouldn't be screwed.

A guy at my LGS takes top three in every tourney he shows up to with an ork list
>>
>>50039205
It seems like you lack redundant anti-armor.

Also, on the Land Speeder, go either double heavy flamer or double multi melta.
>>
So for all those saying Tau Battlesuits should be Walkers, how much better would it make things like the Crisis, Broadside, Hazard and Stealth Suits if they were made Walkers with AV 10, 11, and 12 facings on all sides?

Wouldn't it also make them immune to Morale Checks and make them better in Close Combat?
>>
>>50039359
av10 really would only screw over ST3 (maybe 4 ?) weapons imo
the biggest downside to armor values is that they lose their armor save , and they have to roll on the vehicle damage table
>>
>>50039359
>morale
should probably make walkers take them anyway
>better in CC
if a tau player wants to get into close combat then I'm all for it

As long as melta guns can rape their T5 commanders more easily
>>
>>50039414

In the case of Crisis Suits, it'd be a buff as insta-killing them would be a lot harder.

AV 10 mean STR 4 and below wouldn't be as effective.

Plus, a lot of the stuff that would be effective against them like Melta would already be denying them an Armor Save anyway.
>>
>>50039458

>should probably make walkers take them anyway

A Walker shouldn't have to ever take those, no matter what it is.
>>
>>50039458

>if a tau player wants to get into close combat then I'm all for it

I meant more or less if they somehow wound up in close combat, it'd be harder to kill them.

Plus they'd still be able to jump out and what not as I don't see that ability going away anytime soon.
>>
>>50039494
Why not? Do Sentinel pilots never get scared?
>>
>>50039517

Not as scared as Infantry I'd imagine.
>>
>>50039356
>lack redundant
What ?

The Speeder is really there to just keep jinking and grabbing objectives since I'm not using bikes. Spotting for the Whirlwinds will be a bonus, I gave him the gun since he can swap fire and I had 15 points to spare.
>>
Lads. Something is irritating me.

In the Dark Eldar fluff, it regularly says that Lelith or whatever has never felt the touch of a blade on her skin or died or whatever. Yet in the very same book, it mentions she gets a thin microcut on her midriff from a Space Marine Captain in the Arena.

Does that suddenly not count?
>>
>>50039507
if they're walkers they can be locked in combat, skimmers and chariots however cannot
>>
>>50039591
Mary Sue bullshit never counts.
>>
>>50039598

>if they're walkers they can be locked in combat, skimmers and chariots however cannot

But they'd keep their ability to Jump out of combat.

They'd still be able to Hit and Run though wouldn't they?
>>
>>50039611
Yeah but it's outright in disregard of the fluff in the same damn book. The whole point is, she kills the Captain and then notices she had a line of red on her belly (hot desu), I don't think it was bleeding, maybe it was just a red mark? She then calls down the guy who captured him for his 'reward', which was to be murdered by her.
>>
>>50039667
if you gave them vectored retro thrusters sure, the times i've gotten into combat with suits they had shields/bs2 overwatch/feel no pain and other stuff.
>>
File: custardes.jpg (279KB, 827x933px) Image search: [Google]
custardes.jpg
279KB, 827x933px
My Burning of Prospero box arrived today, /tg/.

So what's the verdict on Custodes? I don't go to /hhg/
Good? Shit? I'm apprehensive about 50ppm and a lack of Relentless or assault grenades but I really want an excuse to use them.
>>
>>50033476
You're only allowed a single Fast attack slot in Kill Team. He shouldn't be able to take Tomb blades with Wraiths.
>>
>>50038961
If he doesn't have wraiths, or Lychguard (maybe even Praetorians) then assault is going to be his downfall. Necron armies may be imposing but a squad of warriors goes down fast if you get even basic assault marines in there. Destroying the Garks is going to be your first objective the stop him respawning, your second objective being to tie up his destroyers somehow. Assault may be the way to go but I think they're still alright in assault. Tying up his best shooty units will put you in a much better position to knock off his tomb blades and then try to take control of the map.
>>
>>50039591
Simple, she was so high on Combat drugs that she didn't FEEL a thing.
>>
>>50030682
You got the Goliath Truck evolution chart?

I need the Brood Cycle.
>>
>>50039764
Why would you go to /hhg/? The rules are for 40k, not for HH. The HH rules are in White Dwarf (and soon Book 7).

They're incredibly resilient but are screwed by mass shots from cover. They also have no way of dealing with high AV vehicles. AV14 is beyond their reach. They have lots of builds. Sword + Shield, Sword + Knife and Spear. Remember you can take a Storm Shield with a Vexilla, which I would recommend if you do. I'd personally run Shield-Captain with Sword + Shield, Vexilla with Shield and the rest with Spears against TEQ/MEQ. With Sword + Knife against GEQ hordes (I'd also recommend SS with Shield-Captain and Vexilla holder).

The HH rules are much better because they have Plasma and Krak grenades and the Shieldwall rule thing makes up for their 4++ instead of 3++. Plus they're two different units.
>>
>>50039764
I'd say they're at least better than their points worth of Terminators Don't know if that's saying much though

But I get hard for anything that has T5.
>>
>>50039820
I see what you mean, but the White Dwarf article on it this month also says she's never been touched by a blade in general. Which obviously isn't true now.

Dunno, maybe it was a 'burn' or something.
>>
File: Companions.png (669KB, 841x442px) Image search: [Google]
Companions.png
669KB, 841x442px
>>50039764
they rank as Erotic
>>
>>50033476
This >>50039768

Your opponent is a dick or a moron
>>
>>50039860

>"I have never felt the touch of a blade on my skin"

>"What about that one time though?"

And that's how her Raider got a new trophy.
>>
Can AV be hurt by flames? If a heavy flamer hits a Dark Eldar Raider, does it just hit the guys inside or does it also hit the side armor?
>>
>>50039591
The first is her legend, the second is truth.
>>
>>50038489
>You should be running at least 3 of them anyways, and glancing them to death is all you need to do. Once you pop a single transport you can multi-charge the others while getting stuck in with the infantry so they can't shoot back at you.

So if I spend 150 points on Autocannons, I can pop one transport out of a set of ten free transports, then charge the rest?

As opposed to taking three more infantry units with those 150 points?

Is this your claim?
>>
>>50039764
Use them like terminators but better in every single way.

Three custodes with shields and swords, the shield captain and one custode with the guardian spear. Please note they will get fucked by walkers.
>>
>>50039903
Makes sense.

>>50039894
Also makes sense. She kills everybody who remembers that.

>yfw the White Dwarf article says male Eldar are only allowed in Wych Cults for their 'seed'
>>
>>50039764

Use the proper heresy rules for them or don't use them at all.

The other ruleset was blatantly tossed together by the same lunch break intern who did the core rules for age of Sigmar.
>>
>Thread made two threads ago.
>80 replies
>Criminally unpopular.

*cough*
>>50039906
>>50039906
>>50039906
>>
>>50039901
you're in an av 10 open topped transport; what isn't hurting it? passengers in open topped also suffer d6 hits per flamer template
>>
>>50039928
What makes you say that? If you gave them Krak and Frag, they're then superior to fucking everything anybody can get.

>core rules for age of Sigmar

This makes no sense at all. I have no idea what you can mean. There is nothing to support this at all.
>>
>>50039953
Needle Pistols. Executioner Pistol. CCW. Neural Shredder.

That's just from Assassins.
>>
>>50039225
For good reason, it's garbage.
>>
>>50039928
>I want to use superiorly OP rules because I don't like the rules for 40k
>I'll also mention AoS for some reason and the newest meme of 'interns' and 'lunch breaks' which is being mentioned constantly in /40kg/

If you want to be a WAACfag, just say that.
>>
>>50039977
>Make statement
>don't explain it

hmmmm.
>>
>>50039987
>Wrong points values
>Missing units
>Inefficient use of space
It was a meme for a couple of threads before most sane people got bored of it and reverted to better tested means. Now make sure to clean the spoon you dribbling retard.
>>
>>50040005
Good boy! Now you know how to have a conversation.

Remember folks! Before you state an opinion, it's best to back it up with reasons!

This has been a /tg/ public service announcement for the betterment of threads and the defeat of shitpsoters!
>>
>>50040005
>Now make sure to clean the spoon you dribbling retard.

>make claim
>don't back it up
>somebody asks for you to back it up
>HUR DURPF DURRRRR RETARD XDDDD

Pathetic.
>>
>>50040005
not him, but this would have been useful in your first post, rather than over 3. would have saved me time and have allowed me to use it better instead of finding out myself about these things.
>>
>>50039928
>>50039764
Also, you should use the proper heresy rules for Space Marines or don't use them at all.

The other ruleset was blatantly tossed together by the same lunch break intern who did the core rules for age of Sigmar.

Remember, if it doesn't have a 400 page BRB set of rules, it's done by an intern.
>>
Reposting this
>>50038806
>6" move
But can't i run in the shooting phase? With the Crusader rule i get another die for running, too. Won't this be enough to catch up to people?
With this in mind however it makes more sense to deep-strike the Termis towards objectives rather than characters or armour.

Also, is a Venerable dread worth the points? I've always thought it would be better to get an Ironclad since if they get through the armour, you're pretty boned no matter the reroll.
>>
>>50039972
hyperbole aside they're pretty easy to hurt. though in my last game my seeker chariots were able to shrug off a lot of vindicator fire
>>
File: 1434047247094.png (79KB, 305x265px) Image search: [Google]
1434047247094.png
79KB, 305x265px
>>50030682

Anyone dressing up 40k for Halloween? Is there anything an overweight person would look good as besides a Commissar?
>>
>>50040323
Great Unclean One.
>>
>>50040323
Ogryn.
>>
File: greenwings waifu.jpg (63KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
greenwings waifu.jpg
63KB, 600x560px
>>50040323
Especially bulky Marines.
Seriously that's all I ever see at 40k events these days. Aside from that one faggot who thought he'd be original and be a Guardsman from Krieg
>>
>>50040335
>>50040365
Oh you guys!
>>
>>50040366
>Wasting your time on the childs armor
>Could have put that time into making Terminator armor
>Throw a shawl and hood over the child
>Make its Candy Bowl a helmet
We Azzy now
>>
>>50040323
Genestealer aberrant
>>
Any Sisters leaks yet?
>>
File: Owys.jpg (55KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
Owys.jpg
55KB, 479x361px
>>50040623
>Sisters leaks
kek.
>>
>>50039359
Only if Centurions, Dreadknights and the like get the same treatment.
>>
>>50030851
>don't get the picture right?
>implying there is a "right" image
>>
>>50041000
I think the problem is mobile users won't search for 40k gen and instead scroll for the meme image.
>>
>>50041021
phone posters have a reputation for being completely stupid for a reason.
>>
File: 1477885089037.jpg (149KB, 891x834px) Image search: [Google]
1477885089037.jpg
149KB, 891x834px
>>50040623
Pretty much this so far.
But it's due for febuary, won't be seeing anything big for awhile.
>>
>>50041122
Thanks. What am I looking at? INQ? The fuck does that mean? Inquisition?

I'm relatively new to the hobby. Also, I can't read the small text at the bottom. Need new glasses.
>>
>>50041160
It's Inquisition. Possibly the only range with less selection and more OOP models than Sisters themselves.
Though unfortunately when 5e GKs dropped a lot of Inquisition stuff that wasn't pulled had the misfortune of being made Fineshit.
>>
Are Corsairs literally better than Deldar in every way?
>>
>>50041231
They are good with their mono build from what I understand.

Someone runs them at my shop but I have yet to get a game against him.
>>
File: Believable Heresy.jpg (432KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Believable Heresy.jpg
432KB, 867x1300px
>>50040642
>People are still retarded enough to think Sisters aren't being updated

You could have at least put some effort into your shit post with LaughingTraitors.jpg
>>
>>50041122
>>50041160
Those are the blisters that all the metal models still sold are packaged in, all this means is that sisters and inquisition are going from web store only to being sold in GW shops.

but it might not even mean that because that looks like it could be warhammer world where they keep stock of everything.
>>
File: 1473775109753.gif (742KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473775109753.gif
742KB, 500x281px
>>50041160
The labels say battle sister, middle sister and hospitalier.
It stands to reason the box has both Inquisition and Battle sisters in it.
There is nothing tangibel to go by so far.
>>
>>50041363
>warhammer world where they keep stock of everything.
They don't. I can tell you from personal experience that if you order Sisters at Warhammer World you
a) have to submit an order on their webstore in-store
b) have to wait for the order to be delivered from their warehouse to Warhammer World proper (shipments every few hours, admittedly)

They do stock some webstore exclusives there such as Basilisks and Reaver Jetbikes but old metal shit like Sisters is as webstore as ever.
>>
>>50041370
Wrong image... fuck
>>
>>50041231
Only if you suck at using Dark Eldar and ignore half the Codex, sure.

Corsairs advantage over the Dark Kin is that they're entirely shooting focused, while the Dark Eldar have (questionably viable) melee options. The Army-wide rules reflect this in Not!BattleFocus and Power From Pain.

The disadvantage comes in their lack of options, FW model costs and all the stigmas you'd get for playing either of the other two Eldar faction. Also note that Corsairs somehow manage to be more fragile than Dark Eldar due to lack of army-wide FNP.
>>
>>50041421
Ah, I must've just been lucky with everything I wanted being available.
>>
>>50041297
Why you fell for this bait?
>>
Let's say Sisters don't get updated. Can I find all the OOP models online? I don't want them already assembled. I'm willing to pay $40 if the model was originally $20. Even $60, if I have to.

I really, really want to play Sisters. I don't even give a fuck. I like Sisters. Stop fucking me, GW. Give me my shit.

Also, I like metal models. I got into Hordes some time ago, and that's what made me realize that. Metal models feel so much better, even if they're a bitch to work with.
>>
Guys, what is the closest an infiltrating unit can get to an enemy after the scout move?

Can I go under 12'' or do I have to stay there (if i manage to infiltrate out of sight)?
>>
>>50041646
You can find pretty much whatever Sisters models online.
>>
saturday I play vs an eldar friend, almost beat him as I lose by objectived and because my deep strike scatter dices whent to shit.

next day he wants another game.
Brings necrons with a complete counter list.

claims he doesnt play cheese.
>>
>>50041245
>They are good with their mono build
Are you referring to Corsairs here or Codex: Corpsethief Claw?
If the former, do enlighten me as to the nature of this monobuild. Corsairs looked like a fairly versatile army list.
>>
File: 1454538926229.jpg (54KB, 383x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454538926229.jpg
54KB, 383x600px
>>50041646
well, we can't say you're not committed. no idea if you can get the full range but would suggest doing proxies or conversions to make it easier on your wallet
>>
What would be best to kill Ghazgull under the effects of da lucky stikk?
>>
Finally finalised my starter list:

>HQ
>Tech-priest Dominus - 150pts
>Artificer armour; Volkite blaster; Macrostubber; Power axe; Mechadendrite harness; Scryerskull; Conversion field; Autocaduceus of Arkhan Land

>TROOPS
>x3 Kataphron Destroyers - 180pts
Kataphron demiplate; Plasma culverins; Cognis flamers

>x3 Kataphron Destroyers - 165pts
>Kataphron demiplate; Heaven grav-cannons; Phosper blasters

>TOTAL - 495pts

I'm aware that people look down on not always picking grav, but I'm not exactly playing to win here.

My idea of a strategy is to attach the Dominus to the plasma Kataphrons, and advance towards the enemy with the grav Kataphrons firing from the back line. The Dominus will repair any Gets Hot wounds that occur and keep them going, and once the enemy are within flamer range he'll leave the squad and charge into melee
>>
>>50041976

Stomp with a SHW/GMC.
>>
File: warhammer_40k_chaos.jpg (501KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer_40k_chaos.jpg
501KB, 2560x1600px
So I'm about to start a decent paying full time job now that I'm done with college and I intend to use a good part of my first couple of pay checks to buy a ton of models to put my CSM up to around 4,000 points. Most of what I have I've gotten because it looked cool at the time. A Heldrake, the chaos half of the Dark Vengeance box, Terminator Lords Cadre and a few other things.

What should I be getting to have an actually useful CSM force that could be played at multiple points levels?
>>
>>50041976
Ghazghkull can't take da lucky stikk though...
>>
What is the "kill-team" format?
I'm looking to get Into the hobby at my local GW and heard it was cheap and easy.
>>
>>50042334
Apparently in 4th edition he could
And our campaign is a fucking mess where everyones got different edition codexes because nobody knows how to use a digital one (mfw if we had tao players fish of fury would still be valid)
>>
>>50042401
Read the Kill Team book. It tells you all of this.

The format is 1-2 troops, 1 of everything else that isn't heavy support, 0 heavy support, 0 LoW, 0 fortifications, 0 HQ.

No 2+ saves, no vehicles higher than 12/11/10 or equivalent, no models with more than 3 wounds, and a couple of other things. At 200 points.
>>
>>50042438
Big thanks man, i think i could get Into this. Is the kill-team book in the OP Mega-folder some where?
>>
File: kill team.jpg (140KB, 435x915px) Image search: [Google]
kill team.jpg
140KB, 435x915px
>>50042516
It's in one of them. I don't give a shit about epubs when I can avoid them but I know it is in one of the pdf dumps.
>>
>>50041677
>>50041916
Thanks, homies.

Where's the Sisters codex at? Wasn't it printed in a magazine?
>>
>>50042438
Holy fuck. That sounds like an awesome way to start. Is this new?
>>
Fist of Medusa Strike Force
Space Marines: Iron Hands

**Armoured Task Force** (455)

predator (115)
-lascannon sponson

predator (115)
-lascannon sponson

predator (115)
-lascannon sponson

Techmarine (110)
-bike, servo

**Stormlance Battle Demi-Company** (755)

Chaplin (110)
-bike

Tactical squad (150)
-razorback w/ tl assault cannon
-flamer

Tactical squad (150)
-flamer

Tactical squad (150)
-flamer

Devestator squad (145)
-2 lascannon
-rhino

Attack bike (50)
-melta

**Strike Force Command**

Chapter master (240)
-bike, Gorgons chains, TH, LC

**Librarius Conclave** (550)

Librarian (110)
-lv2, bike

Librarian (110)
-lv2, bike

Librarian (110)
-lv2, bike

Librarian (110)
-lv2, bike

Librarian (110)
-lv2, bike

>I'm rolling biomancy till I get endurance, then telepathy till I get invis/shrouding
>4 libs, CM, and chap are a lil bikestar
>I have a fluffier list right now I'm workin toward but I'm tryin to figure out how to do a IH bikestar the best way
>>
>>50042746
Endurance is wasted on Iron hands since it makes your 6+ feel no pain 5+ instead of 4+
>>
>>50039257
not if you like flyrants

if you like hive tyrants with anything but wings and enough Dakka to turn an ork even greener then yes.
>>
>>50043105
it makes FnP a 2+ with IH CT+ fist of medusa strike force
>>
>>50042436
In 4th edition there was no lucky stikk.
>>
File: Jet Jaguar.jpg (799KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Jet Jaguar.jpg
799KB, 1920x2951px
How are space marine land speeders compared to melta bikes? I'm looking to fill out my demi company's fast attack slot
>>
>>50043361
Extra 6" melta range due to multi meltas but less survivable and worse in melee.
>>
>>50042746
I give rate this list: dickhead/10

Would not play.
>>
>>50043440
>dickhead/10
really? Fair enough I guess.
usually I would have a thunderfire, contemptor, and venerable dread in there without the CM and 2 of the libbys

Its really not that over the top like a screamer/cent/jetbike star type list
>>
>>50043361
They're worth it for deepstriking in on the back end of vehicles with double multi-meltas.
>>
>>50042746
5 librarians and a chapter master on bikes...

Can you really claim to be surprised that people would think that's cheesy?

And no, saying it's not as bad as eldar or daemons isn't a defense.
>>
File: Penitent Engine.jpg (39KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Penitent Engine.jpg
39KB, 600x620px
So. Fucking. Beautiful.
>>
>>50043824
Since when are Chaos Daemons good? Two or three years ago they were shit. Random as fuck. More likely to blow yourself up. Did they release a new codex? I wasn't aware.

Also, yeah, I might be uninformed. I'm still new to this shit.
>>
>>50043895
If hobbists are so immature, how come a model with a naked woman stripped to it doesn't get more attention?
>>
File: Exorcist.jpg (49KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Exorcist.jpg
49KB, 600x620px
Here comes the boom.
>>
>>50043933
I don't care for Sisters of Battle but the Exorcist is still one of my favorite tanks just because the concept of it is so ridiculously great
>>
>>50043918
>If hobbists are so immature, how come a model with a naked woman stripped to it doesn't get more attention?

Only the elite of the elite play Sisters.

Just fucking around.

On the topic of 40,000 fans being immature, I hope they don't make Slaanesh more PC. I remember reading that stupid fucking article a few weeks ago.
>>
>>50043913
Where have you fucking been?
-Daemons have:
-Strength D on 'basic' HQs and infantry.
-The ability to summon their VERY powerful and elite infantry, on mass, for free.
The ability to boost their invulnerable saves to ridiculous levels.
-Like, seriously. A teentch army can get their giant monster psyker HQ a reollible 2+ invulnerable save AND a 4+ FnP like it's the easiest thing in the world.
-Formations that give INSANE special rules such as the ability to "corrupt" objectives so they own it unless an enemy unit with objective secured comes along (No OBsec? no way to get that objective anymore, sorry!)
-Formations that disallow overwatch, allow you to reroll the warpstorm, add or subtract one to the warpstorm AND reroll any failed daemonic instability checks.

They're pretty much on the same level as eldar.
>>
File: IDGAF.jpg (34KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
IDGAF.jpg
34KB, 600x620px
"The Penitent Engine is a truly terrifying machine to behold. To become a pilot of a Penitent Engine is to have committed a crime so heinous that other punishments are deemed too lenient and incarceration is the only option left. Driven by their pilot's frantic need for forgiveness, they will charge towards the foe heedless of danger, knowing that only in death, theirs or the enemy's, can forgiveness finally be earned. With whirring blades and blazing flame-throwers, the Penitent Engine will often be found at the centre of the battle, hacking, tearing and burning all those who stand before it, while all around the Battle Sisters silently applaud the actions of their fallen comrade as they atone for their sins."
>>
>>50043969
You mean that one saying they're designing a new keeper of secrets with no "implied" sexual traits(no breasts, no piercings, no loin cloth)?
>>
File: LoK Juggernaut.jpg (65KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
LoK Juggernaut.jpg
65KB, 600x620px
>>50044007
How'd this happen? New base rules?

How are the Khorne models? I love Juggernauts, specifically.
>>
>>50044045
No. That's not happening.
>>
>>50040666

> Only if Centurions, Dreadknights and the like get the same treatment.

Only if the Dreadknights get a redesign.

That being said, Centurions would be AV 12 with an additional Cyclone Missile Launcher.

Could also do with having more weapons for the Dreadknight.

If they're going to be Walkers, you might as well take advantage of the fact that Walkers get to fire all weapons available to them.
>>
>>50043895
Needs more plastic.
>>
Would it really break anything in the game if you allowed Strength to go past 10?
>>
>>50044083
Juggerlords are still pretty damn good, but for good Chaos you want less Marines and more Daemons and Psykers.
>>
>>50044007
>all that misinformation and exaggeration
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>50044083
Depending on how out of the loop you are, I'm going to take a guess and say a new codex and a powerful new supplement.

Khorne models are overpriced while not being any better than the other gods equivalents, bloodthirster being the exception that can wreck entire knight armies near solo.

>>50044241
Point out the misinformation, shitposter.
>>
I have an issue with the wording of the Salamander Flameblade SF- what qualifies for "salamanders models" for the +1S for flamers ? Normally I'd think only models with their Chapter Tactics but Iron Hands' vehicles now get IWND and it does not say Chapter Tactics, just "models".
>>
>>50044045
>>50044095
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. I hate how people treat Slaanesh as being even more one-note than Khorne. The number of Slaaneshi demons with tits really doesn't help the "secks an drugz LMAO" perception
>>
>>50044169
Fuck plastic.

Metal Master Race 2016™

>>50044226
What about the base Juggernauts?

I don't know if I'm gonna bother getting into 40K to be competitive. I just don't see the fucking point.

I'm not gonna run shitty lists for the sake of it, though. No purposeful jank. I'll just focus on making badass models. Get good at painting.

People get salty as fuck in tournaments, and 40K is never balanced. New codex wins, basically, unless that's changed. Hope nobody goes off on me for saying that.

Also, when people get mad, I get choked up myself. I've argued with people, and I don't want to be that faggot ever again. I'm too alpha to let someone treat me like a bitch, even at a hobby store.
>>
>>50044298
Who gives a fuck? Keep it the same.

Tits out, piercings, sex, whatever. Never, ever make shit less offensive for the sensitive flowers that dominate our society these days.

Fuckers should be hanged.
>>
>>50044304
Juggernauts are too weak for their points but you can use daemonology to summon some for free.
They're a very powerful unit and always worth summoning.

Solo-Khorne is shit, just mix in literally any other god for psychic support and you're good.
>>
File: tumblr_mmacl6Rew01rv09a7o1_500.png (151KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmacl6Rew01rv09a7o1_500.png
151KB, 450x300px
>>50044344
Wow, you're really showing that windmill who's boss, aren't you?
>>
Psykana Division will dump all rolls on Divination for Misfortune and Prescience with those sweet 2+ rolls to harness WCs.
Enginseer gives Machine spirit to any Russ that crew becomes shaken/stunned. The rest is explains itself.

Imperial Guard 1250 points Escalation
>Combined Arms Detachment

Company Command squad (73 points)
- Carapace armour

Enginseer (40 points)

Infantry platoon (135 points)
{
Platoon command squad (35 points)
- Mortar
Infantry squad (50 points)
Infantry squad (50 points)
}

Infantry platoon (157 points)
{
Platoon command squad (35 points)
- Mortar
Infantry squad (61 points)
- Heavy Bolter
- Sergeant with Bolter
Infantry squad (61 points)
- Heavy Bolter
- Sergeant with Bolter
}

Leman Russ Executioner (185 points)
- Plasma cannon sponsons

Leman Russ Eradicator (120 points)

Leman Russ Punisher (160 points)
- Heavy Bolter sponsons

>Psykana Division

Primaris psyker (75 points)
- Mastery level 2

X3
Wyrdvane psykers (85 points)
- Commissar

>Fortification

Aegis defense line (50 points)
>>
>>50044241
only exagguration there is the corruption of objectives. everything else is true (if not as powerful as it seems on paper)
>>
>>50044272
you chose a chapter tactic for your entire detachment.
only models with the "chapter tactics" rules get the benifits of the chapter tactics, but the entire detachment is of that chapter
>>
>>50044377
I don't even want to go back to building lists.

Holy fuck, lol.

I can spend eight hours on that shit. Worst thing that happened to me was finding out about the sacred numbers. Gotta follow the sacred numbers, right? Gotta.

I got autism for days, man. Days.
>>
>>50044403
>Edgy is bad meme.

Hello, Reddit.
>>
>>50044415
In what way?

GW confirmed that only a unit with OBsec can recapture them after they've been corrupted, it's on their FAQ. I wouldn't advise trying to play it this way, I'm saying telling it how it is.
>>
>>50044451
Adorable. You literally sound 12. Want to try and explain how I'm wrong without invoking any memes or /v/ boogiemen?
>>
>>50044267
Your description of Daemonic Corruption is entirely wrong. There is no formation that enables rerolling Warpstorm. You're wildly exaggerating how powerful a lot of shit is.

Rerollable saves of all kinds are awful to play against, and summonspam is pretty fucking gay. That's about it.
>>
>>50044473
You're an illiterate moron. Only an ObSec unit can take it back if there's still a daemon on it. A non-ObSec model can take a Corrupted objective without a daemon currently squatting on it just fine.
>>
>>50044451
difference between normal edgy and
>Fuckers should be hanged.
>>
>>50043193

Interestingly though I believe it was originally his Stikk.
>>
>>50044298
IMO Slaanesh is like Rapture from Bioshock.
Bunch of artists and scientists who are sick of 'society' letting 'laws' get in the way of 'perfection'.

Perfection just happens to involve carving a literal labrynth of scars and piercings in your body and then playing russian-roulette cat and mouse with live fleshborers.
>>
>>50044530
What's wrong with hanging SJW faggots? World would be a better place.
>>
>>50044696
Pretty sure that's how the Nazis happened.

You've gotta have a couple SJW's so slavery and shit doesn't happen.
We just got a few too many.
>>
>>50041122
>
whats so substantial about this? something i am not quite seeing?
>>
File: Sisters Repentia 2.jpg (40KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters Repentia 2.jpg
40KB, 600x620px
Do Sisters fuck? Or does that get them into trouble?
>>
File: _-------------------GSsE0rC.jpg (284KB, 1224x734px) Image search: [Google]
_-------------------GSsE0rC.jpg
284KB, 1224x734px
So /40kg/ have any good Halloween costumes this evening?
>>
How tall is the model for Samus? knight sized?
>>
File: Samus-8.jpg (39KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
Samus-8.jpg
39KB, 500x424px
>>50044758
>>
File: Wendigo Mask.jpg (120KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo Mask.jpg
120KB, 533x800px
>>50044754
Nah. I'm buying a $500 mask for next year, though. Might cost $1000 if I decide to get one with hair.

Pic related. Might be the one I get.

Probably gonna get sleeves, too.
>>
>>50044752
They're not celibate no, they just don't have much time to socialise. If they went out of their convent to bang some hot priest they'd get chastised for breaking curfew more than anything else.
>>
>>50042436

Fish of Fury is still around.

I think that's one of the tactics you can do with two Storm Surges.

Have one fire from behind the other and shuffle them around when one gets damaged to block line of sight to it.
>>
>>50044822
I still think we should hang SJWs.

Maybe cut them free before they die. Just make sure they got brain damage and can't do any more harm.
>>
>>50044587
Exactly. I really wish those parts of Slaanesh were better explored. Instead, GW sell their own lore short to pander to the worst part of the 40k fanbase
>>50044696
You're wishing death on people for disagreeing with you. Do you have any idea what a raging, braindead idiot that makes you sound like?
>>50044822
Pretty sure you're responding to the wrong person
>>
>>50044826
That's awesome. I love that they wrote them that way.
>>
>>50044889
I deleted my post because I replied to the wrong poster and forgot to save it.

>Society in general makes very few things capital offenses (you usually have to murder someone before society deems it acceptable to end your life,) and privately encouraging a game company to modify its models falls well short of that high bar. Furthermore, executing people for having the wrong social opinions opens the door to a wide variety of government repression that people would rather not court.

>>50044886
Extrajudicial murder is bad for society, and state-sanctioned political executions are bad for society. State-sanctioned brain-death is also bad for society.

This is not the Imperium of Man; sentencing people's sons, daughters, and parents to brain-death for heresy is not something that actual society is willing to put up with.
>>
>>50044889
Blah. Blah. Blah.

You're getting emotional over one sentence.

Let's stick to 40K talk.
>>
>>50044925
We could become the Imperium of Man. We're not even trying.
>>
>>50044954
I sure hope the immortal all-conquering superhuman psychic stuck on a toilet we're planning to worship isn't going to be you.
>>
>>50044889
*Shrug
The slaanesh CSM is 'Things Shall Get Loud Now' instead of being "My oiled abs quiver at your voice!"

So at least that's something.
>>
>>50044972
I'd make the world a better place.
>>
File: 1475283540517.jpg (30KB, 484x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475283540517.jpg
30KB, 484x454px
>>50044754

I dressed up as an anime girl and creeped out everyone at the office. Cheap mask on clearance from Hot Topic with giant soulless eyes, the girlfriend's Wednesday Adams-style dress, and an apron.

Yes, I play Slaanesh. So sue me.
>>
File: Uriah Jacobus.jpg (31KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Uriah Jacobus.jpg
31KB, 600x620px
>>50044989
CSM?
>>
>>50045012
Do you want attention slut
>>
>>50044927
I'm not the one calling for murder, but sure let's pretend I'm the one being emotional if it gets us back on track.

Now explain why tittydemons are a good thing and not GW throwing an interesting deity under the bus to sell models to thirsty teenagers
>>50044989
You're not wrong, but "God of Raves" is still not doing it justice. It wouldn't even be that hard to fix this- a wider color palette in the art would help a lot, I think. I mean,
>Nurgle, god of disease: models get weeping sores and boils all over the place
>Khorne, god of violence: models get a strong blood and skull motif
>Slaanesh, god of artists: models are uniformly pink, purple, and black?
>>
File: 1.jpg (156KB, 470x396px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
156KB, 470x396px
Balanced fight
>>
>>50044903
>>50044826
but then the whole brides of the emperor theme would get thrown out no?
>>
>>50045195
Those TEQ are gonna get KRUMPED
>>
>>50045195

Is it me or does the Morkanaut get more favor from GW and players than the Gorkanaut most of the time?
>>
File: 1469824300764.png (369KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1469824300764.png
369KB, 480x479px
>>50044267
>bloodthirster being the exception that can wreck entire knight armies near solo.
>T6 W5 with a 3+/5++ wrecking entire knight armies on its own
What kind of bizarro 40K games are you playing?
>>
>>50045150
Face it, Slaanesh is still the lady of pleasure.
If they changed it away from the glam rock throwback, it'd 100% be adicktus sexstartes CC specialists.

Do you want that?
>>
>>50045228
They're the daughters of the emperor, the bride thing was before the orders were created.
>>
File: 1475040561808.jpg (173KB, 808x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475040561808.jpg
173KB, 808x1024px
>>50045232
NOW THAT'S PROPER ORKY.
>>
>>50045268
Why not make them more like Sigvald? Striving for absolute perfection in everything like combat, looks, etc.
>>
File: 1473530498008.jpg (69KB, 563x587px) Image search: [Google]
1473530498008.jpg
69KB, 563x587px
>>50045195
>imployin tau gitz can best ork tekiology
>>
>>50045250
>near solo
>buff his invulnerable save
>roll on greater gifts for dark blessing/armour bane
>buy strength D weapons
>>
>>50045150
Sorry, this was poorly explained. What I was trying to say is that even with noise marines and the occasional vehicle-mounted speaker, the general theme Slaaneshi models and official artwork still only pushes the god's sensual side. The color palette is especially guilty of this, since it gives everything a uniformly fleshy/kinky vibe. Instead, why not include, say, an illustration of cultists with intricate multicolor tattoos covering every visible inch of flesh and things like that?
>>50045292
Yes, exactly. That's already canon for Slaanesh anyway, GW just conveniently forget that when designing models because boobies sell
>>
>>50044414
I'm curious why you've taken heavy bolters in the infantry squads instead of autocannons.

Are you using the two platoons as one sitting back and being a gunline and the other advancing? are you intending on combining squads?
>>
>>50045248
They are both giant pieces of shit. The only remarkable difference between the two is that the Morkanaught projects a cover save bubble around itself, making it slightly less useless but no less grossly overcosted and underpowered.
>>
>>50045292

... Actually so much yes.
Makes me hungry for the alleged cult elites coming out.
A squad of TEQ duellists would be so hot.
>>
>>50044424
Call me retarded and tickle my butthole but I honestly don't understand. Does the rule apply to the whole Detachment (IE Land Speeders, Land Raider Redeemer, etc) or only the models with Chapter Tactics ?
>>
>>50045308
Shit, I'd love to play against some pretty chaos marines with not total shit rules.
>>
File: Genestealer Cycle left half.png (3MB, 1276x1719px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer Cycle left half.png
3MB, 1276x1719px
Anyone got the full genestealer Cycle image with working text boxes?
>>
>>50045150
You're SJW as fuck. Get out.

"Titty demons are bad! Okay! It's like, sex and stuff. Teenagers like sex! GW just wants to sell models to thirsty teenagers! Warhammer has to be serious. Serious!"
>>
File: Tau vs Stompa.png (367KB, 900x458px) Image search: [Google]
Tau vs Stompa.png
367KB, 900x458px
>>50045298

Well, apparently the Orks might know what they're doing if this is any indication.
>>
>>50045436
Sex and the having of will forever be serious business.
>>
>>50045436
>Want to try and explain how I'm wrong without invoking any memes or /v/ boogiemen?
>You're SJW as fuck. Get out.
topkek

Now do I have to explain my point yet again or should I just give up hope of you ever addressing it?
>>
>>50043824
its really not a good investment/ is easy to avoid or beat
I know its cheesy, thats kinda the point of the list
but cheese doesn't mean good, it just means cheese
and I'm tring to figure out how to get this bike star the most efficient way
>>
File: Chaos Daemons.jpg (57KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Daemons.jpg
57KB, 600x620px
>>50045528
I like tits. You don't.

I think I understand. Also, I read the last Chaos Daemons book. Cover to cover. They mention striving for perfection a million times.

It's all over the Slaanesh lore.

You just think tits are immature. You'd rather have guys covered in tattoos.
>>
Is it me or are Armor Value vs Armor Value games the only balanced games in 40k anymore?
>>
>>50045680
When has 40K ever been balanced?

Honest question.
>>
>>50045729
It was back when my favourite army was top dog and everyone else was shit
>>
>>50045781
lol

For real, though. 3rd Edition?
>>
>>50045621
>You don't.
Very untrue. Thanks for continuing to prove my point that you can't disagree with someone without reducing them to a strawman caricature in your mind
>I think I understand.
You clearly don't. You decided who I was, then decided what I believed based on that. How do I know?
>Also, I read the last Chaos Daemons book. Cover to cover. They mention striving for perfection a million times.
I know. I never said it didn't. My point was that a lot of the fanbase doesn't perceive Slaanesh that way and I think the models and official artwork are part of the problem, since they portray only one aspect of the god at the expense of all the others
>You just think tits are immature
Again, no I don't. How can you seriously argue that GW aren't using sex to pander to a portion of their fanbase when that's the only thing the Slaaneshi daemon models portray?
>You'd rather have guys covered in tattoos.
This is why I'm asking if I'm wasting my time. That was an example of something GW could do to make other aspects of Slaanesh more apparent in official artwork. It's only an either/or in your mind.
>>
Ramming strength needs to increase with distance so my land speeder kamikazee list becomes viable
>>
>>50045828
>ranger disruption table
>unlimited warlock works
>heavy 3 starcannons
>guide and fortune on multiple models in an army
3e wasn't very balanced
>>
File: borealedance.webm (232KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
borealedance.webm
232KB, 320x240px
>>50045917
>tfw 5th edition Eldar
>tfw spamming Vypers with holofields and spirit stones
>tfw shittons of S10 hits on every fucking parking lot Guard player from across the board
>tfw the return hit didn't even scratch the paint
>>
>God is literally brought into existence by an entire race having a non stop orgy
>P-P-Please don't show tits or sexual things!!

Pathetic.
>>
>>50046017
>>50045955

>tfw It's a good to be an Eldar play since forever
>>
>>50045955
>>50046017
>>50046083

>tfw this isn't even a comprehensive guide to the fun you've had as an eldar player
>>
File: Daemonette Sluts.jpg (88KB, 900x732px) Image search: [Google]
Daemonette Sluts.jpg
88KB, 900x732px
>>50045846
How are these sluts not the embodiment of perfection? They're perfect killing machines.

Tits can't be perfect in your eyes because you're not straight. That's fine, by the way. I don't think you should be hanged.

Also, who gives a fuck what the majority of the fanbase thinks? The people who've actually read the Chaos Daemons book know what's up.

>>50045955
Alright. 4th Edition? We're gonna keep trying. I'm sure one of them was balanced.
>>
>>50046079
This.

It's autism.
>>
>>50046112

>tfw Eldar grav tanks were still the best army in 4th
>>
>>50046151
Sorry. Unclear. This is autism: >>50045846
>>
>>50046079
>P-P-Please don't show tits or sexual things!!
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>50046159
5th Edition. 5th Edition was balanced.
>>
>>50046170
Your dad to your mum.
>>
>>50046186

Do you want me to keep >tfw'ing? Eldar have always been one of the best possible choices in any edition. Just for fun though

>tfw you jetbike'd to victory during all of 5th
>>
>>50046203
So, you weren't quoting anyone.
>>
>>50045846
Why are you making such a big deal about nothing dude?
>>
>>50046216
Not even me, mate.
>>
>>50046186

Fuck it, I'm going with Rogue Trader. Or Necromunda. Because I feel like grasping at straws too.

I dunno, I liked 5e.

>>50045041

Maybe.
>>
>>50046221
So, he wasn't quoting anyone.
>>
>>50046248
I don't think so.
>>
>>50046209
2nd Edition was the balanced one. Back then, shit was definitely balanced. People loved it.
>>
Seriously though. Why is having tits on a daemon dedicated to the god of excess taboo? Hedonism is generally what comes to mind when excess is mentioned. Sex is pleasurable. Lots of sex is extremely pleasurable. Eating exquisite food is pleasurable. Eating lots of it is extremely pleasurable.

So why not have feasting, fucking and general debauchery be the general theme for the god of excess and pleasure? I don't get it. I don't understand the issue. I don't see why tits are taboo.
>>
>>50046272
I'm not implying we don't love Warhammer regardless, btw. Just poking fun.

Honest question, though. Was it balanced?
>>
>>50046272

Can't >tfw for 2nd, wasn't playing then
>>
>>50046305
6th? Don't fuck me on this. We're running out of Editions.
>>
>>50046272
>on going thread war
>easily offended puritans vs meme spewing /pol/tards in one
Why are these threads suddenly so shit?
>>
>>50046299
>Was it balanced?
ha ha ha

>>50046305
>sustained fire weapons on every individual trooper
>build-an-exarch
>2e harlies
>mastery level 4 farseers
>the avatar before he became a total jobber
that's not even getting into the details of it, either
>>
>>50046293
SJW faggots should be hanged.

That's what's up. People should be punished for being sensitive flowers.
>>
>>50045729

If you look at certain match ups, it could be.
>>
>>50046335

Sorry friend

>tfw you kept on jetbiking for great success and had the best jetbike deathstar ever
>>
>>50046361
Alright. Verdict is in. Pretty sure we can all agree we don't like Warhammer for its balance.
>>
>>50042721
No. kill team came out in 4th edition.
>>
>>50046393
Well, we do. We like it when our faction is stronger than everyone else
>>
>>50046367
Society in general makes very few things capital offenses (you usually have to murder someone before society deems it acceptable to end your life,) and privately encouraging a game company to modify its models falls well short of that high bar. Furthermore, executing people for having the wrong social opinions opens the door to a wide variety of government repression that people would rather not court.
>>
>>50046403
I'm gonna be playing Adepta Sororitas, lol.

You fags pick Easy, I pick Nightmare. :^)

Seriously, though. If they don't get an update, I'm gonna get stomped. Even then, they won't get another one for a long ass time.

Why GW hate Sisters?
>>
>>50046465
Sisters are monobuild, but they're a perfectly average codex in terms of strength.
>>
>>50046465

So - disregarding all the rumors of new Sisters - playing Sisters isn't hard mode at all. They're a good book, easily a B tier army.
>>
>>50046441
Depends on the people who are being repressed. Maybe its a good thing to cure societies ills in one fell swoop?
>>
>>50046482
This, they are just boring due to lack of variety. Most people are most upset that the models are dated and expensive.
>>
>>50046495
>Depends on the people who are being repressed.
The enemies of the state. Incidentally, the people who compose the state are not always who you want to be. Repressive states which execute people liberally tend to have an extremely bad record.

>Maybe its a good thing to cure societies ills in one fell swoop?
They tried to stamp out international liberalism during the Holocaust and failed.
>>
File: Seraphim 1.jpg (27KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Seraphim 1.jpg
27KB, 600x620px
>>50046480
>>50046482
I didn't expect this.

Nice.

Mind sharing what models are always taken? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>50046367
/pol/, please, you're off your meds again!
>>
>>50046526
Hitler should be praised. He did the world one massive act of kindness. He's a fucking hero.
>>
>>50046526
>They tried to stamp out international liberalism during the Holocaust and failed.

It still makes me depressed thinking about how those rats survived.
>>
>>50046530
I don't even go to /pol/. Come on, man. I'm /v/ through and through. Can't you see that?
>>
>>50043969
for some reason I doubt they're making the game more pc what with the codex full of alien rape monsters, and the graphic description of their reproductive cycle
>>
>>50046543
>>50046547
The only thing Hitler actually achieved was the complete neutering of his own country, and giving the Jews a shield they can hide behind for generations.

You people really don't think these things through.
>>
>>50046572
At least he fucking tried.

Also, it's not his fault that new Germany is a pile of shit and shame, for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>50046572
At least the groundwork was laid for the next time they are put down.
>>
>>50046598
>At least he fucking tried.
Is he supposed to get a gold star just for trying? Are we in kindergarten now?

>>50046599
>At least the groundwork was laid for the next time they are put down.
Hitler set the anti-liberal movement back three hundred years. This is an argument even more incoherent than "he tried."
>>
File: get out.gif (9KB, 855x429px) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
9KB, 855x429px
>>50046598
>>50046599
>>50046559
>>50046547

40k threads for 40k, not politics and this bullshit. Get out or shut up.
>>
>>50045232
>Orkish glyphs on the trukk read something like "4chan Party Van", "Lurk moar"
Beautiful
>>
>>50046629
But titty daemons offended me! I have to lecture everyone else about my moral superiority and how I'm right about everything!

Titty daemons are THE DEVIL anon. Don't you see?
>>
>>50046629
I've been trying to direct the discussion back to 40K. This dude keeps slapping me with speeches because I want to hang SJWs.
>>
>>50046658
That's pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>50046667
>slapping me with speeches
It's called "replying," and it often happens to people who make idiotic posts.
>>
>>50046667
Still /pol/ grade, inflammatory bullshit. Out.

>>50046665
Git out.
>>
>>50046684
That would explain the being offended by breasts argument.
>>
>>50046689
Through everyone's tireless efforts, we've pushed this shit thread with a shit OP all the way to bump limit and nobody will ever have to look at it again.

Ave Imperator.
>>
>>50046696
lol'd
>>
File: Kill Tank - Bursta Variant.png (3MB, 892x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Tank - Bursta Variant.png
3MB, 892x1206px
Is the Kill Bursta a match for the Shadow Sword?
>>
Talk me out of starting space marines cause im sick of waiting for combined admech and im fucking sick of playing my tau
>inb4 'hurrrrrr durrrrrr tau faget'
>>
>>50046755
My models will never look this nice.

How much would it cost to get my shit put together and painted by one of those GW guys?
>>
>>50046755
If it takes the kannon then yes but D-tag ends quickly or not at all and the Shadowsword has mroe HP.
If it doesn''t take the kannon it has to rely on rokkits to glance the Shadowsword to death. It loses big time.
>>
tfw i don't even play tyranids / okcs / chaos but want them to be good so i can get some fluffy games
>>
>>50046807
What kind of space marines?
>>
>>50030682
>>50030759
>>50030787
>>50046543
>Hitler should be praised
>>50046572
>The only thing Hitler actually achieved was
>>50046598
>At least he fucking tried.
>>50046599
>At least the groundwork was laid
>>50046626
>Is he supposed to get a gold star just for trying?

Why don't you listen to what Hitler said in his actual speeches before you make comments about him. If you are new to history and WW2 start with this speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

and this speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

There is a pdf book that you can download here:

http://www.realhistorychannel.org/MEINSIDE.pdf

that has transcriptions of all of his most important speeches where he explains what he did and why he did it. And this book:

http://www.realhistorychannel.org/BW%20F%20JUNE%202015pdfversion.pdf

gives the historical context of his speeches.
>>
>>50046689
>unironically fighting off topic shitposting with off topic shitposting
Never heard of 'don't feed the trolls'? I think you need to lurk moar, newfag.
>>
>>50046186
>5th ed Spacewolf longfang spam
>leaf blower IG

balanced???
>>
>>50046827
vanilla, either ultramarine successor or imp fist successor would also consider a BA successor but theyre not that great unless Angels Blade made em gud again
>>
>>50046829
I read more fascist literature when I was in middle school than you've read in your entire life.
>>
>>50046862
What WAS leaf blower?
Just vets in chimeras like we still have now?
>>
>>50046829
What are you implying? I'll watch some shit and read some shit. Just tell me what you're implying with that picture. I'm curious as fuck.

Not even gonna turn around and insult you.
>>
>>50046896
that and basically vehicle and artillery spam IG
back when vehicles didnt die to stiff breeze
>>
>>50046823

What if you throw a Big Mek with a KFF or MFF aboard?
>>
>>50046920
So why 'leaf blower'? Is it a simile to how the lists blows infantry away like leaves?
>>
>>50046962
probably how they blow away everything
or how everything is tanks so a machine like a leafblower
idk murikkkans coined the phrase so who fucking knows?
>>
>>50046920

>back when vehicles didnt die to stiff breeze

When Kan and Dread wall were great?
>>
>>50046998
were orks ever good?
>>
>>50047013

Good is subjective from what I've heard about Orks in previous editions.

Nob Biker Stars, the aforementioned Kan And Dread Walls were tactics that gave people headaches back in the day.

They were also good in Apoc according to some.
>>
>>50044861
That's not Fish of Fury. FoF was using transports and skimmer rules to aggressively fire without the risk of being charged.
>>
>>50047039
>Nob Biker Stars
ahhhhh that brings me back
>>
>>50046962
>>50046993

It had to do with using a psyker battle squad and their 'make you run away' power. They blew units off the table.
>>
File: Badass Bitch.jpg (28KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Badass Bitch.jpg
28KB, 600x620px
Are we making a new thread? I'm new to /tg/.
>>
>>50047039
>>50047056

Both still have their uses.

I've seen both giving gunline armies like Tau and the Guard parking lot a bad day when they get there.
>>
File: _zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg (2MB, 2576x2220px) Image search: [Google]
_zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg
2MB, 2576x2220px
>>50046911
>What are you implying? I'll watch some shit and read some shit. Just tell me what you're implying with that picture.

Well, there are certain self-evident truths that you will go to jail (i.e. you will be automatically imprisoned) for revealing these truths if you live in certain countries. Look up a book called "Hoax of the 20th Century" by Arthur Butz, that you can read for free here:

http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf

And check out some videos by a Jewish holocaust historian named David Cole (alias David Stein) such as this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4

and this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PuNPTx8Ki0

where Jewish historian David Cole / David Stein caught other Jews using fake gas chamber video footage. And then realize that these people listed here:

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

who control our banks and control our governments have tried to physically harm and terrorize people for revealing these truths and then you will know that it is not really safe for me to talk about these truths even "anonymously" on the internet.
>>
>>50047097
There's no need because there's a non-retarded one that's been running parallel to this one for a long time.

>>50039906
>>
>>50047138
Will this thread be archived? I want to refer back to your posts. I already watched one of those speeches.
>>
File: gas-chamber-cordell-hull.jpg (87KB, 672x364px) Image search: [Google]
gas-chamber-cordell-hull.jpg
87KB, 672x364px
>>50047172
>Will this thread be archived? I want to refer back to your posts. I already watched one of those speeches.

To find the best introductory level book that ties all these facts together, start reading at page 12 here:

http://www.prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

If you want to archive this info, then why not save the YouTube links in a txt file in Notepad or vi or some similar text editor or you could use one of the 4chan downloader plugins that are available for Firefox and Chrome web browsers such as this one:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/4chan-image-downloader/hahloifmmbcoaahbboegjcccniekbbib

to archive this entire thread on your own personal USB thumbdrive and keep the USB thumbdrive stashed somewhere.
>>
>>50047140
>There's no need because there's a non-retarded one that's been running parallel to this one for a long time.

Don't these threads automatically die after 300 posts? Or is the limit 400 posts like it is on some other 4chan boards?
>>
>>50046079
They just think making it nonstop tits is missing out on opportunities to be more interesting.

>>50046159
Strong, not the best. 4th would be the most balanced edition overall though imho. Ideally before the simple codecies thing began.

>>50046017
5e Eldar were upper mid tier at best for most of it.

>>50045955
At least it was worth playing every army at the time. The gap between the top and bottom armies was far less.
>>
>>50031045
I remember all the older editions when everyone busted their ass to get a higher strategy value so they could force their opponent to go first.

2ed overwatch+facing rules+'i target a point on the ground' was one hell of a drug.

>1500+ point unit of 20 terminator armored wolf guard
>6 Cyclone missile launchers, 6 assault cannons
>Can fire full BS overwatch on turn one
>you move your guys
>Welp, a sacrificial unit is taking all that fire
>4 assault cannons into first unit that moves
>2 guys at the back with their line of sight blocked to the sacrificial unit unload onto 2 of your flanking/infiltrating units
>Ignoring line of sight Cyclones unload 6 3 inch krak templates into your army which is desperately huddled behind cover in your deployment zone i.e 'targeting a point on the ground'
>A least those krak templates scatter twice right?
>Right?
>SW player points at Njal storm callers fucking bird sitting in a tree with line of sight to your commander
>Half your army is dead before the first movement phase is over
>The SW army only has 40 models, you just lost 120+ before he even took his first turn
>Bjorn lands on the survivors,
>tabled on SW first turn
>>
>>50047013
KoS was strong in later 3e.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.