[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CYOAg/ - CYOA Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 83

File: 1477530411803.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1477530411803.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Previous Thread: >>49954705
Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: AngelicInheritanceCYOA-1.1.png (3MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
AngelicInheritanceCYOA-1.1.png
3MB, 1200x3600px
>>
File: my first CYOA.png (4MB, 3760x3856px) Image search: [Google]
my first CYOA.png
4MB, 3760x3856px
Hot off the presses.
>>
File: 1476928116352.png (1MB, 1177x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1476928116352.png
1MB, 1177x1560px
>>49977553
Good, good.

Keep posting UW lads.

I grow stronger every time.
>>
>>49977856
Level 1 Training doesn't mention a cap, is the trade-off for your skills decaying a theoretical infinite increase, or does it also have the 150% hardcap?
>>
File: 1476905900961.jpg (8KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476905900961.jpg
8KB, 214x250px
>>49977909
Shit I didnt know. Yeah 150% is the cap.
>>
>>49977856
I still think your name is incredibly dumb every time I see it
>>
>>49978002
And why is that anon?

Lodoleth doesnt sound particularly silly or dumb to me.
>>
>>49978014
Then the problem must be that you yourself are silly or dumb
>>
>>49977856
I'm the anon who made that slayer suit build, I have an even crazier idea, what if I take inheritor 3 and awaken in the newly ascended incarnate slayer suit all my powers, including my spirit gift powers at 70% strength? How many incarnates can the slayer suit kill if both the wearer and the suit itself goes berserk III?
>>
File: 1475475033551.jpg (71KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
1475475033551.jpg
71KB, 640x543px
>>49978042
Well then its a good thing I dont care about what others think of me.

>>49978056
>pic related
STOP STOP ANON YOU'LL KILL EVERYONE!!
>>
File: CYOAR - p1.png (2MB, 960x9280px) Image search: [Google]
CYOAR - p1.png
2MB, 960x9280px
There was an anon in the last thread (>>49954973 >>49955228) who mentioned having a CYOA planned, but wanted to ask if anyone else could assemble it for them. I'll offer my services, though a couple other anons (>>49977306 and >>49977477) have already offered theirs.

The only CYOA I've made is pic related, and I don't really have any others planned at the moment.
>>
>>49977553
What happens if I Soulbind a Magus Gem or use Wardrobe to get a supernaturally powerful Magus Gem?
>>
File: CYOAR - p2.png (2MB, 960x8680px) Image search: [Google]
CYOAR - p2.png
2MB, 960x8680px
>>49978127
>>
>>49978135
No.
>>
>>49978056
I must remind you that the suit itself is not that amazing compared to a strong Incarnate.
>>49978110

And can you really awaken powers in a being that is already woke? Wouldnt you just be able to circularawaken your buddies who would in turn awaken you again to get 70% of eachothers powers and then continue? Sounds pretty retarded desu.
>>
Postan this for nostalgia's sake.
>>
>>49978204
>I must remind you that the suit itself is not that amazing compared to a strong Incarnate.

Well, actually, The Slayer Suit is bawler no matter who is wearing it.

But it was made for Angels. If the Angels had (and mass produced it) the Angels would be like x5 more powerful than they currently are.

>And can you really awaken powers in a being that is already woke?
No. And awakening powers doesnt stack with already present powers.
>>
>>49977553
>>49977856
If an AI is an incarnate, do they keep their powers whenever they upload into a new body? What if their body is a yandere boat?

Can I make an incarnate into my Herald? Could they turn me into their Herald? At the same time?

Could I turn a patron into my Herald?

Do your inheritors get the Inheritor power?
>>
File: 1471712466618.jpg (123KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471712466618.jpg
123KB, 630x420px
>>49978229

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire
>>
>>49978229
>You will never be a cute girl mindraped into becoming Angel's fancy dress-wearing sexpet.

Why even live?
>>
>>49978249
>If an AI is an incarnate, do they keep their powers whenever they upload into a new body? What if their body is a yandere boat?

Yes. Dont know.

>Can I make an incarnate into my Herald?

If they agree to it.

>Could they turn me into their Herald? At the same time?

I suppose.

>Could I turn a patron into my Herald?
If you can convince them (Good luck).

>Do your inheritors get the Inheritor power?
Yeah.
>>
>>49978229
Well I'll be. I might be best remembered for having a crocodile familiar, but I suppose I can drum up a new build.
>>
>>49978257
>A male muscle-wizard attended and graduated from a girls-only lesbian ettiquette school

Tbh, I actually am really interested. Did he just smash through the wall Muscle March style into the school and tell the dean of admissions that he was going to be joining, and that he had already flexed a log cabin into existance for him to be dorming in?

And what chain of events led to him graduating with full honors before establishing his own department within the school?

This needs to be an anime. Yuri schenanegans going on in the background, but NOPE, no time for that, gotta MUSCLE.
>>
>>49978262

Why would you be mindraped? Armstrong and the Megalodonian Amazons weren't.
>>
>>49978056
Well anon lets do some arbitrary and power fantasy wanking math.

Lets assign the overall strength of an average incarnate and companion as 1.

An incarnate that has trainer II and trained up to 150% of his starting power, so now this batshit insane incarnate has a overall strength that matches 1.5 incarnates.

He goes ahead and transfer all of his powers to the slayer suit and the slayer suit also maxes the fuck out of trainer II and since it can only be maxed at 70% of its starting strength so the suit itself is as strong as 1.35 incarnates, with a total comparable strength of 2.85 incarnates.

The slayer suit description states that the suit greatly amplifies all the strength spirit gift powers and most importantly berserk, for simplicity's sake lets not include any power boosts from overcharge and spirit and just say it adds another multiplier to berserk III, instead of temporarily tripling your overall power it quadruples it instead.

The incarnate wearer goes berserk III amplified by the slayer suit providing a 4x multiplier bonus, increasing his overall power to equal 6 incarnates.

And because this batshit motherfucker also bound the slayer suit with his soul, that power directly transfers over temporarily, so now the slayer suit's base power when the incarnate wear goes berserk III is 6.35. (The 0.35 coming from trainer II)

The slayer suit than goes berserk III, its only 70% effective and using the original 3x multiplier, which comes to a 2.1x multiplier giving the slayer suit a effective overall power of 13.34 incarnates.

And to be reasonable lets assume this berserk III multiplier and trainer II power does not affect the slayer suits own intrinsic property of greatly amplifying the wearer's berserk power than it becomes a infinite feedback loop.

So in total a incarnate wearer and ascended incarnate and inherited slayer suit both going berserk III would have a total combined power equal to 18.34 average incarnates and companions.
>>
>>49977553
So Highlander meet K6BD?
>>
>>49977553
So with Miracles, can I just will any food I think of into existence, or do I have to have some prior experience with or knowledge of it?

Could I just summon escargot or dragonfruit, even if I've never had it before?

If I invent a crazy-ass food with Animus, could I start summoning it after that?

All this food talk makes me want to make a chef Incarnate.
>>
File: reload____by_happykwak-d9dgvxk.jpg (278KB, 1024x1569px) Image search: [Google]
reload____by_happykwak-d9dgvxk.jpg
278KB, 1024x1569px
>>49978388
>So in total a incarnate wearer and ascended incarnate and inherited slayer suit both going berserk III would have a total combined power equal to 18.34 average incarnates and companions.
>A simple hack with the Slayer Suit makes you x20 stronger than starting Incarnates and basically gurantees your path to becoming a Demiurge

Well, fuck.

>>49978396
Read it and find out.

>>49978434
>So with Miracles, can I just will any food I think of into existence, or do I have to have some prior experience with or knowledge of it?
Will any food into existence.

>Could I just summon escargot or dragonfruit, even if I've never had it before?
Sure.

>If I invent a crazy-ass food with Animus, could I start summoning it after that?
Yep. As long as its not magical.

>All this food talk makes me want to make a chef Incarnate.
Do it. I had an older power called Flapjack. It was about cooking.
>>
>>49978434
Don't.

It'll inevitably result in the autists spending 50 posts complaining that doing so is inefficient and that you'll be murdered by everything
>>
>>49978365

The Sapphoshire etiquette school had an inter-planar reputation for excellency. Armstrong was a musclewizard, but he was a polite and gentlemanly musclewizard. He also followed a philosophy that demanded him to overcome any challenges he encountered. So he was going to graduate from the school and be the very best!
He got into the school by meeting and befriending Lady Alice herself. And while there, he felt that the Sapphoshire girls who lived a carefree party lifestyle needed some musclewizardry in their lives. So he convinced Lady Alice to allow him to found his own department in the school. But she only allowed Amazons to teach there.
The school also taught him the skills he needed to become the Queen of England's butler, which was the position he needed to have a good spot to help protect Earth from rogue Realm Lords. Little did he know, that this would eventually lead him into conflict with his old friend Lady Alice.

It would be a great anime.
>>
>tfw Death gets no free perks
>>
>>49978287
Got a few questions if you're in a Q&A mood.

1.Assuming that they're together how do the Three Wise Men fair against a fully powered Demiurge?
2.Is there any special affect if you choose Kinship when you are a Star or have the FoB patron?
3.Were any Universes completely destroyed during the Universal War? If not then what is the greatest extent of damage that was dealt to one of them?
4.Does Prodigy stack in an additive fashion with Training or multiplicatively? (Sorry if this has already been answered)
5.On the 1-10 scale which you gave earlier how terrifying would a Lord of Woes subsumed Ultimate Monstrosity be?
6.Exactly how suicidal would it be to choose the Otherworld Drawback after picking The Other for Bad Blood?
>>
>>49978499
>A simple hack with the Slayer Suit makes you x20 stronger than starting Incarnates and basically gurantees your path to becoming a Demiurge

>Well, fuck.
fix it pls
>>
File: 9007.jpg (960KB, 980x4410px) Image search: [Google]
9007.jpg
960KB, 980x4410px
>>
File: 9008.jpg (947KB, 980x4200px) Image search: [Google]
9008.jpg
947KB, 980x4200px
>>49978599
>>
File: 9009.jpg (833KB, 1400x3500px) Image search: [Google]
9009.jpg
833KB, 1400x3500px
>>49978618
>>
>>49978499
Fookin' A

>>49978503
Don't tell me how to live, anon. No one can stop what has been set in motion.
Besides, I'm gonna go with the Star sign and make it my Fate to become THE GREATEST COOK THE MULTIVERSE HAS EVER SEEN. Who would be willing to kill THE GREATEST COOK?

I'll become a Patron in my own right and do great battle against the The Lord of Woes and The Ultimate Monstrosity due to their disgusting eating habits. HAVE A LITTLE CLASS, FIENDS!
>>
>>49978499
>Well, fuck.

I'm sorry Lodoleth, min/max'ing and power gaming is in my blood. It had to be done.
>>
Which CYOAs give you the option of combining them with others?
>>
>>49978651
Power gamers never made sense to me, because your builds will inevitably be nerfed and eliminated once you start bragging.

I keep exploits to myself for this reason.
>>
File: 1393015300087.gif (802KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1393015300087.gif
802KB, 264x264px
>>49978668
>not being a Whtie Hat powergamer that exploits shit to help balance the game
>>
>>49978668
Because to me its just enjoyable thought experiments that test the absurdity that is possible within the guidelines and rules of a cyoa. And if I am helping authors to better balance their cyoas mechancially that's an added bonus.
>>
>>49978434
you can make various self-reproducing magical species of plants at Animus 2. Then you can teach your worshipers cooking alchemy, and make a civilisation out of it.
>>
File: pepesocket.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pepesocket.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>mfw being a friendly minmaxer who sees no point in any other build than slayer suit anymore
>>
>>49977553
>Spirit Gift
The World

>Powers
-Tier 1
Coordination
Density Control
Sixth Sense
Survivalist

-Tier 2
Shape Shifting Lv. 2
Scanner Lv. 2
Immunity Lv. 2
Master Lv. 2 [Occultism]
Destroyer Lv. 2 [Unique Style]
Constructs Lv. 2
Occultist Lv. 2
Training Lv. 2

-Tier 3
Astral Projection Lv. 3
Animus Lv. 3
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Water]
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Air]
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Fire]
Elementalist Lv. 1 [Earth]
Endurance Lv. 1
Mentality Lv. 3
Mind Control Lv. 3
Muscle Mass Lv. 2
Regeneration Lv. 1
Speed Lv. 1
Toughness Lv. 3
Energy Attack Lv. 2

-Special
Immortality
Key Mind
Elemental Energy
Daemonicus

>Drawbacks
Alone
OUT LAW
Eldritch

>Patron
None

>Perks
Time
Extraordinary Weapon
Abode
Resonance
Scholar

>Items
-Weapons
Gauss/Energy Rifle [Extraordinary Weapon]
Soul Bind Gem [The Staff of Longbeard Kendrick]
Gravity Gun

-Clothes & Armor
Magus Gem

-Vehicles & Ships
N/A

-Magical Instruments
Magus Tome

-Misc
Galgalim Water
Royal Mushroom
Nimbus Bread
Megastructure (Mobile Planetoid Station)

>Companions
N/A

>Quests
SCP Prime Weapons Facility: Teeth for Coins [Nano Infusion]
Isles of Laguna: Challenge the Amazons [The Gray Aegis]
The Painted World: A Gathering of Exiles [The Staff of Longbeard Kendrick]
Hoard of the Grand Dragon: Scaled God of the Deep [Scales of the Deep]
Sajula the Tower of Flame: Twilight of the Gods [Sajula the Tower of Flame]
The Path of the Dragon: Expedition to the Arch-Dragon Peaks [Sear of the War God]
Scourge of the Nanite Plague: Flesh Becomes Metal [Liquid Metal Crystal Armor]
Invasion of Xanthous City: Eldritch Horrors & Cosmic Terrors [The Grimoire]
Cult of the Liquid Sky: Insurgency of the Arcadian League]
War of Consumption: The Primus Dominate Empire Vs the Sargisson Covenant [Aquila Mech]
Quiet SOS of Ithaqua: Snowfall & Nightmares [Soul Matrix]
Ablocia the Deepest Fathoms: The Deep [Ablocian Plasma Spear]
>>
>>49978520
see, this is a convincing Angel.

You just made it sound like a less entertaining anime, though.
>>
>>49978499
>Well, fuck.

Just my opinion here, but I don't believe that Ascendancy and Inheritor should be applicable to the same person.

If they were, then any Incarnates that worked with other Incarnates would likely already have the same hack going on at a lesser level.
You could have one sensory/intelligence/magic spec'd guy giving watered down copies of his powers to a bunch of brute-style Incarnates, and vice-versa.

And if a bunch of Incarnates took Inheritor, they could share their powers with all their other Incarnate teammates, making them even more bullshit.

Nothing would really change except for making the lone-wolf strategy that much more dangerous.
>>
>>49978745
Before he awoke as an Incarnate, his one universal constant was an unshakable belief in GOD. After awakening, he didn't take the entire "GOD has perished" idea very well, and essentially broke. Eventually, he got over it as he managed to fit this concept in with his belief in the divinity of God. God was omnipotent, but his death didn't necessarily come at his own hands. God can't truly be surprised, yet what if what killed him was just a natural part of the universe? God would have known this, and in His infinite wisdom he created something to take over. Demiurges were not made to just govern their universes, they were made to fight and absorb each other's power. The one who managed to absorb all of his brothers would be the replacement for God, who could continue the cycle anew. While he doesn't necessarily view himself as the strongest candidate to replace God, he is the only one to figure out this 'truth', and that in his mind makes him the only one qualified. He is currently hard at work researching a way through Occultism to consume the Soul of a Demiurge, just as Incarnates do to each other. If this interpretation of events is even true, or if such a spell is possible doesn't matter.
>>
>>49978761
i was building a The Lover+clone build who did just that but quit halfway because of boringness
>>
>>49978771

He's more likely to flee initially than straight up attack, knowing his own limits and fully aware that the universe would fall apart without him taking the Throne. He largely works alone, and creates Daemons or Animated Life to aid him on his ship, and after he obtains the methods he will also bring in Elementals and Shoggoths. He refuses to bend knee to any Patron as he believes implicitly that he will be their sovereign one day, and what King bows to his subjects? He fused a Soul Binding Gem to the Staff of Kendrick Longbeard, one of his first items, to allow himself access to untold levels of magical power. All his other spoils of war are chosen for maximum killing potential. He uses his Abode to dilate time and train unnaturally fast, and can slowly regenerate health and stamina if he is in contact with any of the natural elements.
I wanted to try to make something that didn't rely on a Patron since the idea pissed off some anon last thread. This is the motivations/abilities I got when I thought about it for a bit.
>>
>>49978388
Inheritor explicitly says 'starting base strength.' It's bolded and underlined.
>>
File: 1473027374553.jpg (371KB, 668x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1473027374553.jpg
371KB, 668x1212px
>>49978578
>1.Assuming that they're together how do the Three Wise Men fair against a fully powered Demiurge?

With all their knowledge and power, they may be able to perform fairly well but they would still lose at their current power level.

However, they could probably take down the Conquering Kings Empire if they trained/had prep time.

>2.Is there any special affect if you choose Kinship when you are a Star or have the FoB patron?

FoB basically lets you control Titan Beast with Kinship. You cant use them as servants but they will listen and cooperate with you.

>3.Were any Universes completely destroyed during the Universal War?
Anything that God made is permenant. Universes can be heavily disfigured but they can never be fully destroyed. Aeon, Primes, and other Demiurges can rebuild it.

>If not then what is the greatest extent of damage that was dealt to one of them?
Some are shuddering wrecks of warping and twisting chaos.

>4.Does Prodigy stack in an additive fashion with Training or multiplicatively? (Sorry if this has already been answered)
Add. Never multiply.

>5.On the 1-10 scale which you gave earlier how terrifying would a Lord of Woes subsumed Ultimate Monstrosity be?
Well probably bad enough to make all 64 Prime Angels nuke whichever universe it happened to be in and then seal it off for another five hundred billion years.

>6.Exactly how suicidal would it be to choose the Otherworld Drawback after picking The Other for Bad Blood?

You may experience some very strong insanity and your worst nightmares if you're lucky. If not, your suffering will be a legend told for many eons to keep boys and girls scared of going out at night.

>>49978668
>>49978651
Actually, in an earlier thread I was talking about Rex the God of Nightmare raping any power gamer to death. I should bring him back.
>>
>>49977840
Astral Projecting, Incorpreal, Anti-Psion.

When I am not dicking around with astral projection, I'm having some awesome dreams.
>>
>>49978810
Can you use Inheritor on the Three Wise Men, or even Shenlong?
>>
>>49978810
We really don't need another unstoppable being superior to demiurges, frankly.
>>
>>49978834
Rex the God of Nightmare is only really there to fuck over powergamers. Complaining you can't beat him makes no sense, there is frankly no reason you should even fight him.
>>
>>49978850
That he exists just makes demiurges look even more ineffectual and useless.
>>
>>49978810
>Add Never Multiply
So if you were to have Berserker III, Training II and Prodigy your max power would be 360% of your base? Also at Berserker III is there any downside to constantly going at 200% if you have mitigating powers like Endurance and Regeneration?
>>
>>49978794
It doesn't really matter anon since the premise is entirely arbitrary, if I adjusted the multipliers to exclude the trainer II bonus, then the slayer suit hack would make you as strong as roughly 13-14 incarnates and this assumes the 50% trainer II bonus doesn't carry over to the slayer suit itself due to soul bind gem, which ruins the math again.

Which is still extremely bullshit.
>>
>>49978862
Shenlong appears, eats all your powers, and rapes you with his massive dragon dick.
>>
>>49978599
>>49978618
Why are there so many of these retarded faggots that are saving this shit this at such low goddamn resolution?

Here's a link to the full scale ones from the last thread.

>>49972351
>>49972365
>>
>>49978875
Glad to be pure enough for Shenlong-senpai.
>>
>>49978599
Bodyguard
>Prince Venor
>Drawbacks: Unpopular Opinion, Followed Through

Personal:
>Strength 3
>Agility 1
>Lifeforce 3
>Durability 3
>Intellect 1
>Aura of Attraction
>Aura of Intimidation
>Legendary Armour

Intrigue:
>Uncanny senses 2
>Spy Network 1
>Operational Leeway 1
>Seductive Form 1

Leadership:
>Combat Veteran
>Resurrection Stone
>Inspiring Presence
>Religious Education
>Historic Education
>Environmental Education

Signing on to protect Venor seemed like a pretty obvious choice at the time. All the other "chosen ones" went after their waifu, Alys. It seemed a bit crowded over by the portal to her - I really don't think she's gonna need extra protection any time soon.
So I picked with cool grandpa monk. I still get to be a nigh immortal golden giant, AND I get to make real change for the people of the holy realm by protecting a genuinely nice old pensioner. All I have to do is fight off all the assassins sent by his asshole cousin. And if I get bored, there's always the guy with mouths where his eyes should be to that stepped out of the portal behind me. Dunno where he went, tho...
>>
>>49978881
They are memeing
>>
>>49977553
There were two previous threads, nigga.
>>
>>49978834
Lad, Demiurges are the top dog. Get off of that.

>>49978820
I guess but they are already stronger than you.

>>49978862
>So if you were to have Berserker III, Training II and Prodigy your max power would be 360% of your base? Also at Berserker III is there any downside to constantly going at 200% if you have mitigating powers like Endurance and Regeneration?

Yes and yes.
>>
File: 1477410757358.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1477410757358.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>49978388
>70% of 1.5 is 1.35
>>
>>49978866
you're comparing Slayer Suit to an abstract 'standard incarnate.' But a standard incarnate can also use power points to buy Inheritor and Berzerker. We could use the same kind of logic to say that a Zeus build is overpowered because of all his demigod children.

People/things awakened through Inheritor never scale. It's very powerful early on if you have family to awaken immediately and fight for you, but it otherwise falls behind in strength (unless your kids are immortal or something, in which case you have a super powerful army if they obey you).
>>
>>49978927
>Demiurges are the top dog.
There's over 70 entities more powerful than them. Those are the actual top dogs.
>>
File: AtomicManCYOA prt1.jpg (2MB, 1600x5150px) Image search: [Google]
AtomicManCYOA prt1.jpg
2MB, 1600x5150px
>>
>>49978956
Prime Angels are equal in power.

A handful of creatures that dont reincarnate are not top dog.
>>
File: AtomicManCYOA prt2.jpg (1MB, 1600x3300px) Image search: [Google]
AtomicManCYOA prt2.jpg
1MB, 1600x3300px
>>49978966
>>
>>49978972
Considering they're better than Demiurges, yes they are. Nothing is really stopping them from ruling everything.
>>
>>49978862
you're still limited to 30 minutes per day. You just control when it happens instead of being triggered by emotions.
>>
>>49978997
Look buddy, ive explained it time and again. I hope you get raped by Shenlong and his long dragon dick. At this point I dont care, ruin your own fun.
>>
>>49978972
I think it is the same anon that brings up this shit every time you appear, just ignore him Lodoleth. Apparently having to face an actual challenge means UW is completely ruined for him.
>>
>>49979021
Your explanations were never satisfactory.
>>
>>49979022
Already told him to get raped. I understand.
>>
>>49979022
A being that can stomp you effortlessly is not a challenge, because a challenge presumes there is a chance of victory.
>>
>>49979037
Yo, Lodo, you mind giving a download link for your companion images?

Also, is the reason why Death doesn't have a free perk because he gets three Spirit Powers?
>>
>>49979026
Arnold Schwarzenegger never ruled the earth no matter how big his muscles were, mostly because of the 7 billion not-schwarzeneggers hanging around.

Maybe if there had only been 2 or 3 not-schwarzeneggers around, schwarzenegger would have ruled the earth. But that's not what happened.
>>
>>49979040
Look man, since you've started bitching about this a few days ago, UW has had builds that:

Accumulate infinite power via Harvester Plague

Accumulate infinite power via pocket dimension, Harvester, and Daemonicus

Create an insane Berserking Power Suit equal to 14-18 Incarnates

Use Occultism to absorb other Demiurge souls to become stronger

In addition to just fucking accepting the help of your companions and/or Patron. At this point you are just being willfully ignorant.
>>
File: underArrest.jpg (171KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
underArrest.jpg
171KB, 1024x706px
>>49979040
he posted it once and said he would never do it again.
>>
>>49978951
>We could use the same kind of logic to say that a Zeus build is overpowered because of all his demigod children.

The problem is at 13-14 amplified over power, Cosmic Compass can allow a bullshit slayer build incarnate to easily pinpoint your exact location, cloak with stealth III becoming absolutely undetectable, teleporting to your location with instant transmission II and just rip you apart and teleport out before any of your immortal children or incarnate armies could notice, which all vary from 1 to 1.35 in power. And they can't do the same because their cosmic compass isn't getting amplified to that absurd degree and they need to manually instant transmit to various universe to track you down, and as they waste time doing that you're already recovered from your berserk III wounds and already hitting your next targets. And by the time your incarnate/inherited companions manage to track this fucker down, he's either already a demiurge or close to it.

The only defense is home/abode locking everyone out, fallen demiurge and unknown really.
>>
File: CYOA17 prt 1.jpg (3MB, 4880x4296px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA17 prt 1.jpg
3MB, 4880x4296px
>>
>>49979089
I want to waifu this girl
>>
>>49979040
Well clearly you're not cheating hard enough bitch nigga.
>>
File: techMan.jpg (28KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
techMan.jpg
28KB, 360x360px
>>49979062
>>49979089
whoops, trolled the wrong post.
>>
fuckit, im going to bed. hoping that tomorrow theres some sense in all this and theres some point in making an uw build that isnt slayer suit
>>
>>49978056
>not also making the slayer suit into your Herald
>>
>>49978927
I have a question regarding my build earlier, is it possible to absorb Demiurge Souls with Occultism? I imagine there would be a lot of trial and error, and maybe the fabric of whatever Universe it was tested in would be frayed to the extremes... But it still seems like it would be possible under the presented rules.
>>
>>49979066
>Use Occultism to absorb other Demiurge souls to become stronger
How haram is that by Prime Angel standards anyway? While I get that they probably have a lot on their plates already if you're going around eating all the demiurges then they can't accomplish their Old Law given duty to rule the universe.
>>
File: 1436385058264.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436385058264.gif
580KB, 480x360px
>>49979109
>>49979089
Drat. Guess I have to image hunt the hard way, then.
>>
Anybody have the most recent version of Traveller?
>>
File: foxygirl.jpg (107KB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
foxygirl.jpg
107KB, 808x988px
>>49979109
>>49979089
>>49979062
I don't think I have any of the others, actually.
>>
>>49979066
So you only get significant power by genociding universes and starting the Universal War over again? That's not a solution.
>>
>>49979135
I'm already at war with them anyways, I took OUT LAW. By the time they will mobilize to stop me, it will already be too late. After all, they only number 64, and there are over 7 million universes to hide in.

I'm not mad though, they are just following their flawed programming to the best of their abilities. Once I ascend to Heaven's Throne I will forgive them. God is merciful, after all.
>>
>>49979139
Right here man.
>>
>>49979165
Thanks mane
>>
>>49979064
Demiurges would have to be morons to work together at all, so this doesn't work.
>>
>>49979160
A full-grown Demiurge is only meant to control a single Universe. It makes sense they would have trouble with multiverse level threats.
>>
>>49979062
Oh no, I just forgot to give Death a Perk. It would get Ascendancy and one free perk of your choice.

>you mind giving a download link for your companion images?

Those are a lot of images buddy. What Companions do you want?

>>49979125
Stop being a little baby man. Im not going to patch every build that abuses the system. No, you can use the powers to make a super powered Slayer Suit. Just assume the obvious power gaming doesnt work (because It doesnt). I just dont want to keep patching shit.

Just enjoy the game.

>>49979131
No.
>>
>>49979187
So they are pathetic weaklings and Lodoleth is lying when he says they're top dogs?
>>
>>49978127
Easy Mode
Witches Curse, Permanent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Wisdom: 4
Body: Healthy
Face: Girly
Chest: Developed
Bottom: Bubble
Genitals: Female, Adult Libido
Fast Learner
Charm
High Metabolism
Bedwetter
Magical Girl: Elemental Control

Parents: Witch, Succubus, Rule 63 Noblewoman
Magic Hands

Siblings: Older Artist, Older Punk, Older Goth
Friends: Socialite, Apprentice
Other: Polyamory

Familiar: Pet Cat

>>49978142
Manor
Bed: Fit for a Princess
Bath: Hot Springs
Other: Garden

School: Arcane Academy
Extracurricular, Academia Obscura

Clothing: Uniform, Fancy Clothing
Accessories

Food: Home Cooking, Family Recipe

Hobbies: Literature, Tabletop Games, Arts and Crafts, Nature, "Toys"

Misc: Fortune, Extra Cash, Cassandra

Routines: Bathtime II, Bedtime I + Cuddling, Dressing I, Chores I

Punishments: Confiscation III, Spanking II + Bare Bottom, Collar + Bondage, Private Humiliation.
>>
>>49979194
Meh, I'll just swap to Star Spirit Gift and make it my Fate to create a spell that allows you to consume Demiurge souls.
>>
>>49979187
Anon, dont respond. He willfully ignores arguments.
>>
>>49979211
What argument? His post is actually contradicting your own. Keep consistent, please.
>>
>>49979128
this entire thing is built on some hand-wave fanon about how something soul-bound to you adds to your strength. I'm not going to tell people who they're allowed to imagine taking over the multiverse, but your hand-wave fanon doesn't break the cyoa.
>>
>>49979220
In the end, it doesn't really matter. If someone wants to break the rules in half it doesn't really hurt anyone.
>>
File: 1471258540403.jpg (24KB, 481x326px) Image search: [Google]
1471258540403.jpg
24KB, 481x326px
>>49979217
>>
File: technomageFemale.jpg (130KB, 930x1600px) Image search: [Google]
technomageFemale.jpg
130KB, 930x1600px
>>49979138
I just made that up, mang. I was joking 'cause I happened to have some of the art.
>>
>>49979196
Look if you really want to go kill a multiversal threat then you're free to do so, you just have to actually prepare and do some work ahead of time. I have a half finished build revolved around the incarnate obsessing over The Ultimate Monstrosity as his White Whale for example. While he's certainly going to try and train himself up and get stuff like the Scythe of Sin he also understands that he's only really going to have a chance if he gets an army together to go bring him down. So all of his missions revolve around him helping The Conquering King and rebuilding Heaven so he could get the Prime Angels to march to avenge their desecrated creator.

If he were to try and fight The Ultimate Monstrosity from the very moment he achieved Demiurgehood then he'd probably be punted into the sun. That doesn't mean he's completely helpless and incapable of getting his revenge. Of course you're probably trolling so whatever.
>>
>>49979276
See >>49979160 . Again, the issue is that the only way to get stronger involves universal genocide, and unless you want to rule nothing that means you need to invade someone else and restart the war, which is incredibly stupid.
>>
>>49979194
Xuite, Graam, and 03 Clean Flame Purges the Filth, if you can.

Also, here's another build.
>Death
>Ouroboros, Will, Focus, Coordination 1, Survivalist 1, Immunity 2, Stylish 2, Destroyer 2, Training 2, Endurance 3, Muscle Mass 3, Regeneration 3, Speed 3, Toughness 3, Mentality 2, Instant Transmission 1, Evolve 3, Flight 2, Sixth Sense 1, Immortality
>The Father of Beasts
>Special Weapon, Special Arsenal (Claymore, Dual Pistols, Guitar), Resonance, Ascendancy (Sen Yuito), Fame
>Starship (Titan Beast), Ranged Weapon (Explosive) (Grenade Launcher), Armor (Light), Battle Moon, Fancy Hat, Handy Bag of Holding, Ship Mods (Barracks), Ship Mods (Shielding), Ship Weapons (Auto Cannon), Ship Weapons (Laser Battery), Ship Weapons (Plasma Launcher), Ship Weapons (Missile Turret), Beast (Light), Entertainment Suite, Guild Membership, Red Wondrous “The Future of Tomorrow… Today!” Fridge, Ship Mods (Med Bay), Ship Mods (Extra Armor), Upgraded Blue Box Armoire, Magus Gem (Tongues 2), Crystal Orb, Cosmic Cola
>Chernabog, Grim Reaper, ???; Morena, Enchantress Queen, Black Bog; Neith, Old Lich, Restless Tombs; Sen Yuito, Serpentine Sword Master, Ko the Land of Black Iron; Rin Tezuka, Private Investigator, Ming Space Station
>The Painted World: A Gathering of Exiles (Scythe of Sin), Titan Wars: Battle Ground of the Giants (Universal Beam), Pale Orchard: Your Princess is in Another Castle (Order of the Pilgrim Knights), SCP Prime Weapons Facility: Teeth for Coins (All my friends are monsters)

Basically be Dante: stylish warrior with andunbeatable spirit and drive.
>>
File: 6f4d88_5495569.jpg (307KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
6f4d88_5495569.jpg
307KB, 1080x1920px
>Role
Spymaster
>Crown
Delvaria
>Wearer
King Dalin
>Personal
Superhuman Intellect Rank 3
Arts of Arcana
Enduring Life force Rank 2
Whereever Needed Rank 2
>Intrigue
Arts of Alchemy Rank 2
Power of the Mind Rank 2
Arts of Illusion Rank 2
Visions of the Present Rank 2
Uncanny Senses Rank 2
Unnatural Stealth Rank 2
Foreign Informants Rank 2 (Sleeper cell in The Holy Realm)
Criminal Intent Rank 1
>Leadership
Engineering Degree
Magical Education
Environmental Degree
Historic Education
The Age of Empires (union with Bleuria)
Chest of Gold
Alana Hesberg
Mikhail Jansen
Willhelm Delthak
>Tie thread of fate?
Yes
>Event
Betrayal Most Foul
A Threat to the Gods

My role would be to root out corruption from within his own kingdom with my outward function is to improve the technological level as an inventor/scholar. Go on to try and found a university/hospital to grant him a technological edge based on my current knowledge, increased intelligence, and resources.Use the capitalist to deal with the issue of him not being popular with industrialists in order to increase production of useful important tools to increase the strength of the nation the fastest. Use sleeper cell, strength of resources and technology in order to beat back the incoming holy war. Make it difficult for a nation to be embargoed with me because many unique goods will be produced in our nation alone. Hurray for basic public health policies that can save huge swaths of people.
>>
>>49979276
Also, in regards to an army, everything else is so ridiculously weak compared to a Demiurge threat that they're not going to be significant.
>>
>>49979220
Lets forget about all the hand-wave nonsense and focus only what is objectively true and what the Author has personally stated okay?

>>49978234
>But it was made for Angels. If the Angels had (and mass produced it) the Angels would be like x5 more powerful than they currently are.

>>49978810
>Add. Never multiply.

So the slayer suit without any of the hand-waved bullshit increases your strength by 500%, 550% with trainer II and 850% with berserk III, if you give the slayer suit berserk III and trainer II then the power of the suit itself jumps to 245%

Total overall power with incarnate wearer and slayer suit combined would be 1095% which is still absolute bullshit. 1200% if you make the suit your herald and give it berserk III and trainer II without the 30% penalty.
>>
File: Ike_(FE10_Artwork).png (924KB, 1104x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ike_(FE10_Artwork).png
924KB, 1104x1000px
>>49979301
>ignoring the "ask for help" option

It's like you don't fight for your friends.
>>
>>49979340
See >>49979314

If you're going to ask other Demiurges, then you are an idiot. They're going to backstab you and murder you to take over your universe. This isn't the first time it's happened.
>>
>>49979314
Even if the army is made of Demiurges? Ideally he'd be calling in every favor he earned while being the Conquering King's right hand man to get all of the people who he just spent thousands of years conquering the multiverse with together one last time.
>>
>>49979356
See >>49979354
>>
Has page 2 of the TG order form CYOA been posted yet?
>>
>>49979303
An unbeatable*

Fucking keyboard.

>>49979354
Then don't play, friend. It's that simple.

Don't play a game you won't have fun in.
>>
File: ranger.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ranger.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
>>49978599
>>49978618
>>49978637

>Bodyguard Hargus Marson

>Serves King Dalin of Delvaria

>Drawbacks:
-Unpopular opinion
-Escort Mission
-A Threat to the Gods
-Followed Through

>Personal Powers (14)
-Superhuman Strength 3
-Superhuman Agility 3
-Superhuman Durability 3
-Superhuman Intellect 3
-Aura of Intimidation
-Master of the Wilds

>Intrigue Powers (8)
-Uncanny Senses 2
-Operational Leeway 2
-Spy Network 2
-Foreign Informants 2 ((Informants in Brakava, Sorolona, Bleuria, and The Holy Realm, with the sleeper cell also being in the Holy Realm))

>Leadership Powers (10)
-Religious Education
-Historic Education
-Environmental Education
-Combat Veteran
-Inspiring Presence
-Personal Steed ((Wyvern))
-Chest of Gold
-Resurrection Stone ((one for me and one for my King))
-Earl Jorn Blackbay

My goal would be to protect my King from all foes, no matter the cost. A master with both bow and sword, and with my loyal wyvern companion, there is no way I would lose in a straight up fight, so I knew I had to prepare for espionage and assassins. I set up a complex network of spies in the most powerful and shady of kingdoms after deep and thorough discussion about the matter with my King. After setting up all that, I studied thoroughly on the past wars and of the religions and regions of the world so that I could more easily predict the enemies.

The Holy Realm could be a particular problem due to their zealous and narrow minded dedication to their religion. This is why I planted a sleeper cell there. In case of a dire full scale war, the sleeper cell will destroy the nation from the inside while their armies are far away from their kingdom, unable to retreat and quickly save their exposed kingdom.

Finally, I trained and studied to gain knowledge of how to command a small army and how to properly lead them and fight as a unit. With this knowledge and training I created "The King's Shield Phalanx". This way, I can defend my King on the battlefield with ease.
>>
>>49979369
That doesn't really have anything to do with my argument. It's a fact that the demiurges are backstabbing warmongers.
>>
>>49979364
Not yet.
>>
>>49979362
Maybe it'll all devlolve into a grand mess of backstabbing. Maybe the fact that the Prime Angels are taking part in the fight and are watching the Demiurges very closely will stay their hands. Maybe the authority of the Conquering King's Senate will actually be enough to keep them in line. Ahab the Incarnate is going to see The Ultimate Monstrosity's head on his wall regardless of what happens.
>>
>>49979382
Then plan around the other demiurges eventually backstabbing you or just die like a retard
>>
>>49979303
>>49979316
>So the slayer suit without any of the hand-waved bullshit increases your strength by 500%

Only Angels can get a 500% Power bonus though.

>>49979316
>1200% if you make the suit your herald and give it berserk III and trainer II without the 30% penalty.

Herald powers will not affect the Slayer Suit lad. The Slayer Suit is already stronger than a Herald would be.
>>
>>49979301
well yes, that is some of the tension of the CYOA called "universal war." There's an incentive to war. Some people want to stop it. Others think it's inevitable.
>>
>>49978745
>OUT LAW
>Eldritch
>ALONE

>Speed Lv. 1
>Regeneration Lv. 1

>>49978771
>Absorbing Demiurges
>Ascending to Demiurgehood

Good. Fucking. Luck.
>>
File: Companion - Graam.jpg (533KB, 850x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Companion - Graam.jpg
533KB, 850x1231px
>>49979303
>>
>>49979382
I don't really care much about your argment. You're clearly not enjoying yourself in the game, so why bother bitching about it? Just don't play: do something more productive and fun with your time.
>>
>>49979403
>Only Angels can get a 500% Power bonus though.

>Law & Order: Return of the OLD LAW
>Angel Flame – Your soul is Hallowed and becomes identical to the Soul of a true Angel. You can now project holy fire that banishes Devils and creatures of evil from the physical world. You radiate a holy presence and people around you heal slowly
>becomes identical to the soul of a true angel
>true angel

Stop giving me more ideas to break your cyoa Lodoleth plz stahp.
>>
>>49978881
>>49978907
In truth I just fucked up when I saved them. I thought I had fixed the problem but evidently not. I understand being a little annoyed by this but no need to go around name calling. I went to the last thread and saved the proper sized versions.
>>
>>49979403
>Herald powers will not affect the Slayer Suit lad. The Slayer Suit is already stronger than a Herald would be.
are you saying something powerful enough won't get benefits from Herald, or are you saying the benefits from Herald aren't significant to something that's already powerful enough?

Also kind of occurs to me: it doesn't make sense to be able to soul bind your Herald. You (presumably) can't be your own herald.
>>
>>49979402
Oh? And how are you going to stop them once you've invited them in?
>>
>>49979483
>loaded question fallacy
>>
File: electricKnives.jpg (192KB, 900x1286px) Image search: [Google]
electricKnives.jpg
192KB, 900x1286px
>>49979465
pretty sure that one was intentional.
>>
File: Royal Guardian.png (6MB, 1400x6300px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian.png
6MB, 1400x6300px
ehh
>>
>>49979481
>Also kind of occurs to me: it doesn't make sense to be able to soul bind your Herald.

In this one specific case it dose though, as the slayer suit is both an armor and a companion.
>>
>>49979492
I'm asking you how you solve the problem you caused.
>>
File: Royal Guardian2.jpg (8MB, 1400x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian2.jpg
8MB, 1400x6000px
>>49979510
>>
File: Royal Guardian3.png (4MB, 1400x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian3.png
4MB, 1400x3500px
>>49979533
>>
File: 1437355359308.jpg (5MB, 1800x4119px) Image search: [Google]
1437355359308.jpg
5MB, 1800x4119px
>>49978128
>>49978190
>>49979442
>>49979469
Battlemage 0.5.1 w/Lust
Armour
|Battle Robe Hood
|Leather Armour
|Battle Robe Gloves
.\Battle Robe Bottom
Weapons (6 Weapon Slots)
|Wand (1 Slot)
.\Shield Catalyst (1 Slot)
Mark
.\Prophet
Companions (8 Companion Slots)
Mount
Lust Abilities
|Tier 1
.\Devil's Kiss
..|Lustdrinker
...\Silver Tongue
|Tier 2
.\Life Essence
..|Doppleganger Slave
...\Desire Peek
|Tier 3
.\Climax Control
...\Harem
|Tier 4
.\Ceaseless
Shadow Abilities
|Tier 1
.\Meld
|Tier 2
.\Shadow Jump
Shadow Skills
|Tier 1
.\Shadow Illusion
(CAPTCA had said "Benito Prog." :) )
>>
>>49979523
//Fact
I distinctly recall Lodo mentioning that Demiurges are only omnipotent within their Universes.

This was the answer I received when we first discussed how omnipotent beings could be killed.

//Headcanon
I imagine that outside their domains, their powers are limited to whatever they're like. So a Demiurge with a great focus on life/nature/etc would be more akin to FoB 1.0 or 2.0, depending on actual power level.
>>
File: 1462251064108.jpg (34KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1462251064108.jpg
34KB, 540x405px
Man I wonder why is getting so hard to imagine myself in good situations, sometimes people here will post builds full of waifus, and while I find them interesting, there is a voice in my head explaining in detail all the ways they would reject me, the ways they would hate me.

I try to imagine going to another world, and at first everything feels fine, but for no reason my mind will begin taking dark turns at each crossroad, and suddenly I imagine myself being as a outcast, living in the woods and occasionally being forced to kill those who come to hunt me.

Its a strange thing, I have a family that loves and coworkers who invite me to do fun stuff all the time, and yet inside my mind is far more easy to imagine pain and rejection, trying to imagine happiness is a tiring task with my mind sabotaging me at every turn.

Is this the first signs of depression?
>>
File: 1437355485538.jpg (7MB, 1800x7383px) Image search: [Google]
1437355485538.jpg
7MB, 1800x7383px
>>49979556
>>
File: Companion - 03.png (188KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Companion - 03.png
188KB, 300x300px
>>49979303
Cant find 03's art. I know its a Magic the Gathering card. Sorry.

>>49979465
Good thing the Angel Flame requires the Justice Spirit Gift. Cant really break the CYOA if you cant actually get the items you need to break it. :^)

>>49979481
Yes. Herald is for lesser beings. Its not as strong as even the weakest Companions.

Its your right hand general. Something that serves you and you alone.
>>
>>49979004

>you're still limited to 30 minutes per day

Where does it say this
>>
File: 1414918952075.jpg (6MB, 3240x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1414918952075.jpg
6MB, 3240x3328px
>>49979588
>>
>>49979591
>Cant really break the CYOA if you cant actually get the items you need to break it. :^)

Challenge fucking accepted.
>>
File: 1414919050410.jpg (6MB, 3240x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1414919050410.jpg
6MB, 3240x3328px
>>49979597
>>
>>49979591
>Its not as strong as even the weakest Companions

These niggas must be hella OP. The weakest companions are 25-28 point Incarnate equivalents? Even the president has more power than 18 PP or did he just spam Mentality?
>>
File: 1437355816925.jpg (1MB, 900x1826px) Image search: [Google]
1437355816925.jpg
1MB, 900x1826px
>>49979605

(CAPTCHA sez "Radfahter PEPE!")
>>
File: UVQ9JbQ.png (958KB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
UVQ9JbQ.png
958KB, 1200x5000px
>>49978128
>>49978190
>>49979442
>>49979469
>>49979556
Programming Error[cyoa];
SQL [major] (Kami's private database, any data is available. Second private database, all thoughts from last ten minutes.)
>>
File: Companion - Terry Methuselah.jpg (201KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
Companion - Terry Methuselah.jpg
201KB, 742x742px
>>49979609
>The weakest companions are 25-28 point Incarnate equivalents?

Yes. Why would I make the Companions so weak? You're fighting threats as powerful as you are. Companions are no pushovers.

>Even the president has more power than 18 PP or did he just spam Mentality?

Hes the leader of an entire planet. An army of millions with tanks, aircraft, etc can beat the Herald.
>>
File: 1461127758442.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1461127758442.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49978128
>>49978190
>>49979442
>>49979469
>>49979556
>>49979644
Evil CYOA
Lust
|Lust 1: (Fewer Powers)
Pride
|Pride 1: Self Made Man
|Pride 2: Authority
.\Lust (Irrestiable to Women)
Greed
|Greed 1: Money = Power
|Greed 2: Lets make a deal
.\Pride (Better Deals; 20%)
|Greed 3: Mogul
.\Lust (Whores)
..|Gluttony (0Secondary, Slave Labor)
..|Sloth (Secondary, Drugs)
..|Envy (Secondary, Fencing Money)
...\Pride (Hire at Top Rate)
Disadvantages
|Unknown
|Fair Play
|Demonic Vulnerability
.\Weaker Power
Advantages
.\Speciality Versatilityx4
>>
>>49979591
Numbing dose from New Phyrexia. Urgh. Now I feel dirty for looking at the Gatherer.
>>
>>49979675
>using gatherer

Don't be a pleb anon, use mythicspoiler instead.
>>
File: yeeee.jpg (5KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
yeeee.jpg
5KB, 259x195px
Justice +5 PP
Eldritch 3 PP
Angels Face +1 PP
Bad Blood +3 PP (The Other)

Perks
Judge (Free)
Ascendancy (for my Slayer Armor)
Resonance
Fame

Powers
Peace Keeper

Coordination 1
Density Control 1
Survivalist 1
Vampiric 1
Sixth Sense 1

Immunity 2 Magus Gem
Stylish 2
Destroyer 2
Training 2
Scanner 2

Toughness 3
Speed 3
Senses 3
Regeneration 3
Muscle Mass 3
Inheritor 3
Endurance 3
Flight 3
Berserker 3
Instant Transmission 2

Items:
Magus Gem 35
Sound Crystals 4
God Seal 30
Soul Bind Gem 25
Master AI

Patron: AI

Quest:
Law and Order - Angel Flame
Quiet SOS of Ithaqua - Bloodstone
Scourge of the Nanite Plague - Spartan Shielding Systems
Tomb of Angels: Awaken the Guardians - Atram Palm 7th Stance

Companions:
24 Vengeful Iron Punishes the Wicked
Old Master Lee
66 White Hammer Smashes Sin
Slayer Suit (God Seal)
Kathodus, Synthetic Incarnate

Ascending my Slayer suit, Soul bind gem, Inheritor 3 for powah, Berserk for all AI Patron for double strength, x5 strength because of angel soul Lee making my Destroyer better, Master AI in my suit, etc you know the drill,

Song my sound crystals will be playing as I teleport around laying the smackdown on everyone including when i make that eldritch my bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
>>
File: 1401068963829.jpg (2MB, 1399x3580px) Image search: [Google]
1401068963829.jpg
2MB, 1399x3580px
>>49978128
>>49978190
>>49979442
>>49979469
>>49979556
>>49979644
>>49979673
Time Magic CYOA
.\Precognition [major]

(CAPTCHA sez "1800 Machine.")
>>
>>49979663

If only there was some way to not fight all those tanks and shit and just kill the president
>>
>>49979689
I'll be honest, it's because the last time I played Magic, that's all there was. I really am not fond of Magic these days.
>>
File: 1476774358951.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
1476774358951.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>49978128
>>49978190
>>49979442
>>49979469
>>49979556
>>49979644
>>49979673
>>49979695
Time Stop Chill Zone CYOA
Freebies
.\Infinite Life (may be redundant)
..|Infinite Stamina (Breaks all sorts of stuffs, in a good way!)
..|Forever Clean
..|Time Has Stopped
...\Room Essentials
Room Type
.\Virtual (actual physical space)
|Physical Items
.\Auto-/ck/
..|200% Comfy
..|NormieStation
..|Gaming PiiSii
..|Fully Loaded
..| /diy/ zone
..| /lit/ As Heck - Digital only please.
...\Asthetics
| /out/
.\Reddish Desertx3. Large Moon that takes up one third of the sky and smaller that takes up 1/4th. (Both Bloody Coloured.) Sky is filled with very dark reddish color. Day only lasts two hours, with dawn and dusk lasting hours, combined with the day making up only a third of the day's length. Every night has cool, dry and strong breezes.
|Companions
.\Custom GitS Cyborg (Custom Characters) - same body type as the Major, yet red hair, blue eyes. Same basic experience and skills/abilities.
|Abilities/Extras (17)
.\LESBIFY! 1
..|Redesign 2
..|Interbot 9001 1
..|Very Own Soul 1
..|Lasting Effects 2
..|Reality Construct 2
..|Last Resort 2
..|HQ, HQ 1
..|Charm Cognition 2
..|Aether Orchestra 1
...\Machine Learning 2
>>
>>49979706
I don't play magic anymore either anon, but god damn do they have some bitchin' art, I just keep tabs every once in a while to grab good art from their latest sets.
>>
I apologise, but the old thread hit the image limit. Oopsie.
>>
>>49979724
I can't disagree with you on that one. I really like a lot of their art. Especially these days. I've loved practically every piece of art since Alara.
>>
>>49977553
What's Godhood like?
>>
>>49978262
I know that feel, anon
>>
>>49979754

That feel when nobody in these thread will never know the answer
>>
>>49979600
Sorry I beat you to it >>49979693
>>49979663
How did i do, senpai?
>>
>>49979693
>x5 strength because of angel soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0

Oh sure why not.
>>
Does anyone realize how OP nano infusion is?
>>
>>49979592
upon re-read, I see that you're only limited to maintaining enough self-control to tell allies and enemies apart for 30 mins. I guess you can go crazy for longer periods.
>>
>>49979556
Battlemagery

>Armour
Wizard Hat
Battle Robes
Battle Gloves
Battle Bottoms

>Weapons 6 slots remaining

Custom Weapon Rapier + Staff (Sword Cane) 4 slots
+Frost Enchanted

>Marks
Hunter

>Companions 8 remaining
Yurilora Baelin 4 slots
Frost Drake - 4 companion slots 2 weapon slots

>Schools of Magicness 17 points remaining

Frost magic 7 points
Ice Bomb
Cryoshot
Torrent
Flash freeze
Hydromancy
Absolute Zero
Glascial Winds

Frost Skills 6 points
Frost Weapons
Obsidian Ice
Frost Armour
Heart of Ice
Beacon of Cold
Ice Permeance

Shadow Magic 4 points
Fear
Shroud
Nocturne

Cold Winter build
>>
>>49979826
I do.
>>
>>49979833

It doesn't mention a time limit.
>>
>>49979840

You may now kiss the bride.
>>
>>49979808
"Angel Flame Your soul is hallowed and becomes identical to the soul of a true angel"

Something I missed or..?
>>
>>49979858
Well I oculd just patch it.

But I wont since the Angel Flame is a late game gift. Returning order to the multiverse is a massive undertaking. You wont be getting that flame for a long time.
>>
>>49979782
That you know of.
>>
>>49979879

Well yeah, unless someone in this thread is a God
>>
>>49979869
Are you maybe thinking of the Angel Prime quest with the feathers and stuff? The angel soul quest doesnt mention much about the multiverse.

Law & Order: Return of the OLD LAW
>For too long the OLD LAW has been abandoned. Even the Angles have lost
faith but not you! No, you are the law and the OLD LAW lives on. Order must be enforced; you must hold the line even
against the very beast of hell. With your titanic effort the Angels will see you as a beacon. A symbol of hope. This quest
unlike the others has no end for the law can never rest. You must remain eternally vigilant but your entire body down to
your very bones will be righteous. None can question your devotion to the OLD LAW
>>
>>49979937
The Quest is called "Return of the OLD LAW".

Yes, its one of the longesr Quest and Quest Rewards are not immediate.
>>
>>49979953
Okay makes sense I guess. Still enjoy the cyoa.
>>
>>49979980
Glad you do. Not trying to piss on your fun but I dislike power gaming. You have to work for it.
>>
File: 1472168506294.jpg (371KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1472168506294.jpg
371KB, 1280x1707px
Are there any CYOA's that let you mess with shadow magic aside from Battle Mage?

Not so much like demonic/unholy stuff, just popping out of shadows and the like

I wanna be like best captain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wulQf12O208
>>
>>49980005
No I totally hear you. I guess my point behind it is, well.. Its how a project evolves and something good gets better. I too greatly like a balanced game so by pointing it out the powergaming can get reduced later. Anyways, good work on it. I'm off.
>>
>>49980037
Ive said several times that literally anything is possible given enough time and effort.
>>
I know I promised to make other stuff, but I've got a minigirl adoption CYOA that I accidentally got half way through making today. I'll post it tomorrow.I'll finish up the example of what I'll make for the Accompanying the Authors CYOA on Saturday.
>>
>>49980214
>accidentally writes a cyoa
god i wish i had your spunk
>other spoiler
looking forward!
go to bed
>>
File: 1453595716571.png (811KB, 1000x778px) Image search: [Google]
1453595716571.png
811KB, 1000x778px
>>49978127
>>49978142
>Hard -20, newcomer, age normally.

>TRANSFORMATION
+0 Witch's Curse (Permanent)

>ATTRIBUTES
+7 Scrawny (+3), Petite Body (+4)
+1 Girly Face
+0 Flat Chest
-1 Petite Bottom
+0 Female

+0 Strength 1
-12 Intellect 4
-8 Wisdom 3

-5 Fast Learner
-4 Exotic Hair
-4 Energetic
+3 High Metabolism
+3 Bedwetter
-7 Magical Girl (1/2 cost. Summoning specialty)

>COMPANIONS
>Parents/Caretakers:
+20 Witch (Magic-exclusive options 1/2 cost. Must take 2+ tier II disciplines.)
+15 Schoolteacher (School options 1/2 cost. Must take 2+ discipline types.)
+12 Nanny (+1 routine, +1 punishment)
+6 Magic Hands

>Peers:
-4 Apprentice (1/2 cost. -3 friend.)
-5 Nerd (-1 Rule 63, -3 friend.)
-4 Artist (-3 friend)
+2 Socialite (+3 rival)

>LIFESTYLE
>Home: +9 (0 left)
-12 Townhouse
-5 Simple Bedroom
-5 Basic Bath
-5 Enchant (1/2 cost)

>School: +9 (0 left)
-3 Arcane Academy (1/4 cost)
-2 All Girls' School (1/2 cost)
-4 Academia Obscura (1/2 cost)

>Clothing: +9 (0 left)
-1 School Uniform
-4 Cute Wardrobe
-3 Pajamas

>Food: +9 (0 left)
-6 Home Cooking
-6 Comfort Food

>Hobbies: +9 (0 left)
-5 Tabletop Games
-4 Arts and Crafts
-10 Computer

>Miscellaneous: +9 (0 left)
-6 Ignored
-6 Fortune (1/2 cost)

>DISCIPLINE
>Routines:
+2 Bedtime I
-0 Chores I (Allowance)

>Punishments:
+6 Time-out II (+2, +1/punishment)
+6 Confiscate I (+2/hobby)
+5 Spanking II
+5 Diaper II

>Miscellaneous:
+6 Private Humiliation
+8 Chaperone

TOTAL: +0

It was the friends that really cost me. Had to take a few punishments I didn't want to afford tabletop games and enough people to play. Plus the magical powers.

Cassandra would've been easy points, but I passed on it so I could contact my old friends. I also wanted to avoid Conditioning or Neurotypical, since I don't want to alter my mind or deal with depression again.

Becoming a bedwetter sucks, but at least it's not an all day, every day problem.
>>
>>49977553
Finished my Slayer Build finally.
[39]Drawbacks:
Eldritch/Bad Blood: Ultimate Monstrosity/Bad Blood: The Lord of Woes

[44]Spirit Gift:
Justice

Free Powers:
Absorption/God Gates/Cosmic Compass/Longevity/Suppression

Spirit Gift Powers:
[Free]Peacekeeper

[43]Level 1 Powers:
Sixth Sense

[37]Level 2 Powers:
Charismatic II/Beauty II/Immunity II/Stylish II/Destroyer II/Training II/[Free]Scanner II

[00]Level 3 Powers:
Evolve III/Mental III/Stealth III/Toughness III/Speed III/Regeneration III/Muscle Mass III/Inheritor III/Flight II/Berserker III/Instant Transmission II

Perks:
[Free]Judgement
Home/Time/Ascendancy

Patron:
Prime Angels

[220]Equipment:
[Free]Atram Prayer Beads
[Free]Spiritual Fetish: Magus Gem
[192]Magus Gem: Scanner II
[184]Handy Bag of Holding
[174]Armor (Energy Shields)
[172]Magus Hood
[170]Tablets of the OLD LAW
[240]Red Marker Sealx2
[210]Gold Seal:Slayer Suit
[060]Soul Bind Gemx6
[024]Ship Mods (Extra Armor/Shielding/Med Bay)
[020]Blue Devil Liquor
[010]Universal Map
[005]Rodin Watch
[001]Sound Crystals
[000]Galgalim Water

Companions:
Slayer Suit/24 Vengeful Iron Punishes the Wicked/66 White Hammer Smashes Sin
>>
>>49980353
Quests:
Personal Augmentations:
Law & Order: Return of the OLD LAW (Angel Flame)
Tomb of Angels: Awaken the Guardians (Angelic Transfusion)
SCP Prime Weapons Facility: Teeth for Coins (Nano Infusion)

Slayer Suit Augmentations:
Quiet SOS of Ithaqua: Snowfall & Nightmares (Soul Matrix)
Scourge of The Nanite Plague: Flesh Becomes Metal
(Spartan Shielding Systems)
Hoard of the Grand Dragon: Scaled God of the Deep (Scales of the Deep)

Weapons and Shields:
War of Consumption: The Primus Dominate Empire Vs the Sargisson Covenant
(Sword of Edicts)
The Path of the Dragon: Expedition to the Arch-Dragon Peaks (Spear of the War God)
The Painted World: A Gathering of Exiles (Scythe of Sin)
Isles of Laguna: Challenge the Amazons
(The Gray Aegis)

Ship and Ship Weapon:
Vega Twin Space Station: A Cry for Help? No, a Warning (Cosmic Flyer Ship)
Corpi-Cell Planet #F-507: Uprising of the Synths (Zero Point Energy Star Ship Cannon)

Going for the absolute end game here, magus gem goes on me, six soul bind gems for the slayer suit and 5 weapons and armour plan to collect on my crusade to bring back Order and the OLD LAW.
>>
>>49980405
I plan to spend the first 4 months in my pocket island sized dimension to give the slayer suit all my powers via inheritor and a maybe spend a couple of years sparring with 24 Vengeful and 66 White Hammer, meditating on the OLD LAWS and learning their atram arts. And than I'm off kill every incarnate in my universe to become a Demiurge and establish the old laws on my universe as quickly as possible, and along the way gather support, use my charisma to persuade the lesser angels to go back following the tenets of the OLD LAWs and completing each quest and awakening angels from their slumber. I plan to lead an army of angels who I will bestow all of my incarnate powers to, in order to restore Demiurges back to 63 other universes, get the 64 iron feathers stabbed into me and then I plan to hunt down the ultimate monstrosity for the grave sin of eating the corpse of our beloved father, and after that I plan to spend an eternity warding off the Lord of Woe and that he never fucking escapes his trapped corner of the multiverse.
>>
>>49980353
>>49980405
>>49980425
>Spending the eternities being the Lord of Woe's Prison Warden

Now that's some fucking extreme justice right there.
>>
>>49980321
I got bored while working on Econ homework. My professor is incomprehensibly Korean sometimes and it can take me a while to unpackage anything he writes. I blew off the steam while looking at some cute pictures of tiny little girls and it got some gears turning.

I hope to not disappoint. I'll be making a mockup of the current draft of Ordion. It was easy for me to get a scan of the interests he shows in his CYOAs.

>spoiler
Yes, mom. I really just want to stay up, but my body's starting to shut down. Combination of meeting with a new therapist, several assignments, and the fact that one of my idiot flatmates keeps turning the thermostat up to 80F. Friggen ice-blooded gits. I've been trying to cool it down to 60F so I can sleep.
>>
>>49980462
>Combination of meeting with a new therapist
You okay anon?
>>
>>49967588
>>49967608
Is there an option to take zero friends or siblings?
>>
>>49979165
Where do you go to submit companions/covenants/etc?
>>
>>49980506
Sure why not I don't care do what you think is fun
>>49980462
Oh yeah you mentioned the therapist. Did he/she leave a good first impression?
>>
>>49980475
I'm working on being okay. It's been a long road to get to the steps I'm taking right now. This therapist is going to be helping monitor when I start some psychotherapeutic drugs for the various bits of fuckery I've got going on in my brain.

>>49980555
It was a good first meeting. Like I said above, this therapist will be monitoring me when I start on some medication. It's not the same as my usual therapist, but I have been seeing my usual therapist for like half a decade.
>>
>>49980591
Extremely fucked up law student is that you or are you one of the obsessive compulsive insomniacs?
>>
>>49980606
Nah, I'm one of the anxious depressed insomniac econ students that keeps churning out short CYOAs. I've put out like one a week for the past month.
>>
>>49980622
So one of the insomniacs, gotcha.
>>
File: 1460876281291.jpg (125KB, 560x792px) Image search: [Google]
1460876281291.jpg
125KB, 560x792px
>>49979533

Bodyguard to Princess Sira of Sorolona

Strength I
Agility I
Enduring Lifeforce II
Wherever Needed II
Superior Durability II
Superior Intellect II
Master of the Wilds
Arts Arcana

Unnatural Stealth II
Unassuming Shape II
Uncanny Senses I

Magical Education
Engineering Degree
Historic Education
Environmental Degree
Of Great and Noble Line
Mask of Marks
Alana Hesberg

Escort Quest
Shadow from the Mount

Princess Sira inspires a number of bodyguards and other allies in these times. Sorolona has been stagnant for quite some time, and some might say the heiress's agitation might seem call for change. Whether that's true or not, it's inevitable that we'll be caught out of position eventually. I doubt we'll be alone, but I'll hope her interest in the others at her call can be kept quiet for the time being; mine, aside from mutual interest in survival and duty to my liege, pertains more to the Mask of Marks and whispers of a faceless empire that once stood behind many thrones, and might again soon. Alana's aid will allow Sorolona's military power to skip from magic with marginal martial power directly to the era of indirect combat; she'll have her funding as soon as the Princess is returned safely. Still, as the Shadow from the Mount is cast over Sorolona....there will be a great deal to do. Change is on the winds, if not politically, then in the world at large.
>>
>>49980629
Oh I see that part now. Guh. I should actually go to bed.
>>
>>49977553
When you make something from nothing with Alchemist 3, does it appear from your hands or can you make appear close by instead of touching you? I plan to be working with materials that DO NOT like the human body.
>>
>>49980725
>A meaningless task done to get rid of the invasive thoughts?

Not me anon, my brain isn't as fucked up and I don't experience invasive thought on a regular basis. Cyoas are either fun thought experiments that show off the absolute absurdity of the cyoa itself when the rules and guidelines are taken too far, or are character and/or backstory writing exercises to get through mental blocks.
>>
>>49980462
Out of curiosity, what exactly are the interests I have shown?
>>
>>49980763
I meant making them, not doing builds for them.
>>
>>49980695
You can summon it anywhere within your proximity. Creative incarnates can use it as a makeshift weapon.
>>
>>49980725
Not really that way for me. It's kind of a way to express the feelings I've got in a way that isn't so blunt. It's difficult to communicate them by mere statements of fact alone, as it tends to go over like a slap in the face. Being subtle and playing at the strings of a person's heart is the only way to really communicate those feelings. I'm just not that good of a writer.

Plus, practicing photoshop is a good way to set up some backup in case my degree gets me nowhere.

>>49980783
So far, you've shown a like for both technology and magic. Most anons seem to tend toward one or the other for their explanations of powers, but you're comfortable having them be in the same CYOA together. Rule and rulers also seems to be a theme that comes up. Your CYOAs are great for making stories of powerful people. Classes or separation of skills into groups shows up in several, most notably Hell Invasion and Desert Soldier. Almost everything you make has sort of a coolness or a mature style about it.
>>
>>49980805
More of the latter than the former anon, making cyoas is just an exercise in world and setting building for me, if I can organize and format my world and setting in such a way that anyone can disseminate the general ideas of my world and setting through the options and descriptions I provided within just a couple of minutes or upwards to an hour of reading depending on how big or small the cyoa is, then I've done my job.
>>
>>49980837
>>49980783
I'm sorry, that's a shoddy explanation, but that's what I get for handwriting my notes while drunk. Can't read a goddamn thing.
>>
>>49980829
I plan on summoning small pools of fluoroantimonic acid and chlorine triflouride near/above my enemies. Among other things.
Probably use thioacetone for nonlethal takedowns. Maybe capsaicin, if it's covered by Alchemist. I'll use Animus to make critter that sprays it otherwise.
>>
File: kickboxing cyoa.jpg (3MB, 3488x3680px) Image search: [Google]
kickboxing cyoa.jpg
3MB, 3488x3680px
Just a little thing I did (not so well), can certainly be improved and expanded.
Sorry for the possible bad english, not my native language, poor attention, bad night.
Will get back to it eventually... it's just a first shot.
>>
>>49980914
That part's a little more legible. The worst part is all my notes are cobbled together from a variety of non-latin scripts. Trying to discern where one kind ends and the other begins can be a bit of a mess.

Kit: Kit is the kind of girl looking for someone she can devote her heart and soul to, hoping that she will find someone to do the same for her. However, her inherent magical talent I think it says talent makes most relationships difficult. She's burdened with the ability to turn physical displays of affection into spirit energy. These displays have to be given with only the intent of showing affection to work. With the amount of energy she generates from such loving gestures, she comes off them literally glowing. If working in concert with another person, she can shape the energy into a sort of wish-granting spell. Her excess spiritual energy will bleed away over the next day if left unused, creating an aura of peace and calm. As our fabulous contest winner, choosing Kit will let you prove your unfailing devotion to her and will help her shape her own magical powers further.

And the notes for power choices:
>Overcharged aura provides healing both physical and uh.. I can't read this part, but I'm going to guess that says spiritual
>Autonomous physical object shaping so she can make a few plans without needing help
>Hard happiness shield
>Come up with two others

And that's what I've got there.
>>
>>49981019
The Girl Kick.
>>
>>49981033
i like it, but nto that
>prove your unfailing devotion to her
line. it's too much. that's the exact opposite of what I want. whether you care about me doesn't matter, so long as i care about you. i don't need my feelings reciprocated
>>
>>49981019
>You could learn all the nuclear codes by cockpunching the president
Oh lordy. I had to pick myself up from that one.
>>
>>49981093
I'll shop it around more than this. These are just what I could understand from my notes at this time. I really need to organize these better...
>>
>>49981093
You doing alright?
>>
>>49981248
im doing like i usually am. the only think thats changed recently is worrying about my education, if i should study stomething else and if so, do i have the qualificatin or do i have to start all over? i dont want ti study for five and a half more years.....
being useful is what i want. i dont need you to feel the same that i do.
>>
>>49981330
wait no, i started crying randomly yesterday again for no reason, so i guess im not doing like i ussually do. also i had those vision of cutting myself i dont like
>>
File: wtfisthis.jpg (5MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthis.jpg
5MB, 5344x3006px
>>49981170
>This is randomly in the middle of my notes
I vaguely remember writing this. And I recall I thought it was a good idea. Now I just can't read it.

>>49981330
If you want to talk about it, I'll listen. Education is a concern I know well.
>>
>>49981367
This does not look like a real script.
are you a fellow conlanger ?
>>
>>49981383
It's one of life's few joys. I've got around five scripts running and used on a daily basis. Another ten or so -- including variants -- that I can only remember with notes. As for functioning languages, I don't have anything working right now. Scripts are my forte.

Have you made anything cool recently?

>>49981353
Do you see anyone about these sorts of things?
>>
>>49981415
I did. She told me to make friends and that would make the thoughts go away which is probably the thing i least want to do right now. i feel ibother anyone i talk to - she told me to just not think that.
I stopped oing. im not going to pay a lady to tell me to make friends.
>>
>>49981484
If that's what she told you in as blunt of terms as that, the woman should not be a therapist.
>>
>>49981495
that was pretty much what she said.
that, i should ask strangers stuff before i have time to think of all the reasons why i'm bothering them and why the question is stupid, that i shouldn't think that i'm a bother.
She told me to write a table every day, where I put in how many people i talked to, how many strangers i approached, how i felt, how much i was able to focus when studying (that went out the window in may), how much I want to drink and how much i have visions of cutting myself/random crying. then she wants me to notice how, when i talk to more strangers, i wil lfeel better.
she already decided the conclusion before doing the experiment. it was all she said no matter what i told - just talk to strangers and make friends.
>>
>>49977840
Regeneration and 1-Up
Double Lifespan and Stallion

I am now Old Man Logan.
>>
File: 1432500430740.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1432500430740.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Are there any more pirate CYOA's?

There should be more pirate CYOA's.
>>
>>49978229
>>49978257
>>49978301

easier to make a build using the interactive thingy:

https://63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html
>>
>>49979580
seek help bruh
>>
>>49981555
The thing about therapists is you often have to keep looking until you find one who's right for you. It can take some time, but it's worth it in the end.
>>
>>49977840
Telekinesis
Body
Adonis
2 points left over I can't do shit with. Good OC.
>>
File: centauride 1.jpg (72KB, 685x821px) Image search: [Google]
centauride 1.jpg
72KB, 685x821px
>>49981711
I know, I'm writing up some barebones lore.

>>49978301
Speaking of which.

http://pastebin.com/8R1ZtnKd

This took me way too long.
>>
>>49981711
That link 404s.
>>
File: 6538952285892.jpg (143KB, 800x1139px) Image search: [Google]
6538952285892.jpg
143KB, 800x1139px
>>49981707

Privateer Captain Betty Carabis
of the Brigantine "Flying Fish"

>Brigantine 40
Fast with big cargo hold.
>Triangular Sails 45
Already have fast ship, might be good to be maneuverable to.
>80 Hammocks 61
Crew needs place to sleep!
>6 Private Quarters 67
Enough for important crew members.
>Captain's Quarters 77
It's a status thing.
>Good Galley 82
Going to have good food if cooped up on ship all the time!
>Gun Deck 82
Need those for protection!
>Extra Cargo Space 87
Need place to keep loot.
>Forward Crow's Nest 89
Has extra sail.
>False Bottom Chest 91
Can hide stuff and it's movable.
>Large Rowboat 98
Can take team to islands and stuff and can carry cargo.
>10 Canon 108
Shoot ball shot broadsides
>10 Carronade 138
Shoot grapeshot if people try to board.
>Ball 138
>Grapeshot 146
>Contract Crew 152
Seem good all around.

>First Mate Isabella 160
Has useful skills and is qt.
>Companion Kaarina 166
Has useful skills and is a qt.
>Quarter Master Apis 169
Is strong and seems useful.
>Navigator Jane 173
Is lucky and a qt.
>Master Gunner Armando 181
Is experienced.
>Cook Penelope 191
Knows magic.
>Carpenter Jacob 196
Gets along with Penelope.
>Cook Elsie 200
Assistant cook who has magic and is a qt.

Sail around doing a little exploring, a little trading, and a little fighting. In fights, tactic is to use ball shot broadsides to disable canons and grapeshot from carronades if enemy tries to board while using speed and maneuverability to survive. Once enemy ship can't fight, try to get them to surrender. We're always merciful and polite to people who surrender. We're just making a living! Isabella speaks Castiellan, so that helps us with our privateer work. We just do a little bit of everything and try not to become to infamous or get to much attention.

>>49982038

It's about my bedtime. But I'll be sure to read it and post in next thread!
>>
>>49979644
I'll pick C and C++ minor boons so that I become immortal, then SQL so that I can leak all of Hillary's emails to the world.
>>
>>49980462
>blowing off steam to minigirls
But Anon, you're supposed to protect them - smiles included. They're for nurturing and being cute, not for lewds!

>tfw minigirl cyoa was next on my to-do list after current project.
I'll have to wait until you're done to steer around overlap if I still go through with it.
>>
>>49981019
Can I use decision punch on someone's face to tell them they're not living their life correctly?
>>
>>49981019
>>49982403
I don't think so, I didn't intended it to work like that... however you could subtly (or not) imply to the person they are not living their life correctly, if they ever ask you what you would do, then you could use the decision punch (or fist rather).

I'm working on it if there's another thread I'll post the updated version.
>>
>>49981484
Yeah, I know that feeling. My therapist is equally useless. He told me I need a girlfriend and to go back to school and won't give me any pills.
>>
>>49982525
I mean, he's not wrong.
>>
>>49982637
He is for two reasons.

1. Having a girlfriend doesn't make me happier. I've had multiple in the past. It didn't help. I'm not the kind of person that gets validation from relationships.

2. Being in school lead to a lot of stress and several breakdowns, so it's not going to help my mood any by going.

While I absolutely MUST go back to school to improve my life, acting like it'll solve my problems is a false proposal. Other issues should have been focused on and medication shouldn't have been withheld for the sake of some experiment that already contradicted my experiences.

Honestly I think part of my problem is that I never tell them how often I contemplate suicide out of fear of being locked up in an asylum, which is worse than death to me.
>>
>>49982795
Maybe describe it as "thinking about dying"? Rather than saying you want to kill yourself, say you want to die. If they ask if you want to take your own life then you can always lie and say no.
>>
File: neopunch.png (3MB, 5160x5384px) Image search: [Google]
neopunch.png
3MB, 5160x5384px
>>49981019
>>49981083
>>49982403
Here's the slightly reworked and expanded version. What I need really is more ideas for stupid kicks and punch, so before that...
>>
>>49983036
Pretty much what I do, but alas. I'll try a new psychologist after next semester starts.
>>
>>49981019
>Cockpunch
Technically Infinite Strength.
>>
>>49983155
>Sucker Punch
Makes someone believe the first thing you say after using it on them - though it's single target, and you still punched them. Furthermore, they only believe it as hard as you punch them - a light touch with your knuckles isn't noticeable, but almost killing someone can turn them into a (concussed) fanatic.
>Ground Kick
Known by uninformed plebeians as the 'super jump'.
>Punch And-Slash-Or Kick of Teaching Other People Magic Punches And-Slash-Or Kicks.
No the name is perfect shut up
>>
>>49983155
Doorkick + Punch of Decision. The combo should be pretty obvious.
>>
>>49982379
Wait, he masturbated to the girls? I thought he literally looked at pictures of cute girls to relax.
>>
>>49983672
More than one way to "blow off steam", and nothing mentioned confirms which way was meant.
>>
>>49979354
Either the threat is large enough to get the demiurges to put aside their differences, or it isn't.

If it is, good for you, you work together to take it out.

If it isn't, you should just do what you can to avoid it or mitigate the threat it proves to you. It should be possible to do that if it's not a strong enough threat to force you to work with your equally threatened multiversal neighbors.
>>
>>49983908
>work together
And then get stabbed in the back like an idiot.
>>
>>49982795
Why does he think you getting a girlfriend would make you happy? It would make me anxious to perform as a boyfriend and sex partner
>I never tell them how often I contemplate suicide out of fear of being locked up in an asylum
Amen. If I'm going to kill myself I have to be absolutely sure I can commit. I can't pussy out before dying or I'll end up locked away with no hope of escape.
>>
>>49983944
He's a very old man. Probably has that mindset of marrying early that they all have. Figures something is wrong with being single at my age.
>>
>>49983942
There were two options, put aside your differences and work together or turn into a paranoid hermit who never fights anything because they're absolutely sure they'll lose.

Your third option of "ally only with those who will stab me in the back" was not mentioned because it was retarded.
>>
>>49984117
The two options are to trust the people who backstabbed you in the past and get killed, or not to trust them and keep living.
>>
>>49984126
Then the threat of beings greater than the demiurges isn't strong enough to get them to work together.

Bam, situation resolved.
>>
File: 1325535532775.gif (12KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1325535532775.gif
12KB, 227x224px
>>49983155

>you could learn basketball by nutshoting Michael Jordan even if you've never touch a ball personally

I see what you did there
>>
>>49984178
No, it's just that you are doomed to die no matter what.
>>
>>49977553

Is there literally anything that can defend against nano infusion?
>>
>>49984098
How old are you?
>>
>>49984365
>>
>>49983460
Indeed, didn't look for balance really, I just put the stuff I was thinking off atm. At first I thought of being able to choose only either a kick or a punch, but it's just funnier to have both.

>>49983418
I've thought about the sucker punch, will think about the other as well T.Hanks

Might add Headbutts as well... plenty of stupid things to think off.

>>49984220
It's such an easy pun I would have made something like this even if I didn't wanted to.
>>
>>49977602
Artisan

Have any of you gentlemen seen a Mr... Browning, anywhere?
>>
>>49983155
I'm going to have to second Doorkick + Punch of Decision. Being Saitama sounds amazing, but Punch of Decision trumps anything.
>>
>>49984220
Is the joke that Michael Jordan doesn't have testicles?
>>
>>49984230
so you're willing to accept being doomed no matter what over

Preparation to outbackstab or avoid the backstabbing of the other demiurges when you team up

Preparation to avoid or combat beings greater than demiurges by yourself

Or maybe some kind of master plan to make the other demiurges team up without you so you can avoid any backstabbing or direct fighting.

At least you've got a plan, even if it's shit.
>>
>>49980425
what about the incarnates who spent those early months killing each other? You'll be outclassed.
>>
>>49984831
>even if you've never touch a ball personally
If you nutshot Jordan, it actually means that the first time you've touched a ball, it gave you the power to play with balls on an international level. That's quite impressive really to catch up with balls that quick...

I wouldn't speak or write badly of or about mr Jordan, so that certainly doesn't mean that I think he doesn't have testicles.

But I guess that this is a multiple layers pun.
>>
File: my first and a half CYOA.png (4MB, 3760x3328px) Image search: [Google]
my first and a half CYOA.png
4MB, 3760x3328px
>>49981931
Okay okay, I fixed some things. More points, and slightly less point costs.
>>
>>49984985
With double berserk III? No.
>>
>>49979644
>Lisp, C, and Java.
Immortal, Rich & Famous,and I can talk to everyone who loves me.
>>
>>49985085
>Adonis (5)
>Athlete (8)
>Double lifespan (13)
>Stallion (16)
I don't need anything else, not that I could get anything else.
>>
>>49985085
>Regeneration, Adonis, Anti-Psion, Sixth Sense

It's a good first try, mate.
>>
>>49985149

Really? You think you're the only one who has a way to get high amounts of power fast?
>>
>>49985283
Okay then, instead of spending 4 months training up, just immediately go off killing incarnates. After your first incarnate kill, your power and ability to kill more incarnates in a single berserk run dramatically increases.

Lodoleth already stated that whatever power you accumulate with harvester or sacrifice pales in comparison to killing another incarnate, you just hit those guys as fast and as brutally as possible.
>>
>>49985341

Not if you spend trillions of years killing things.
>>
>>49985397
killing what exactly? for how much power? 0.1xp points per go? while the other incarnates double in power with each kill? and every other incarnate is just going to ignore you let you do your shit?
>>
>>49985451

Anything you can conjure really. Just increase the rate at which time moves in the abode and you can be as strong as the strongest patron in less than a second by the time you're out.
>>
>>49980540
Either in the thread or exile blog, both have worked for me.
>>
>>49977553

This reminds me, since daemonicus lets you create souls, is everything made from animus and the like soulless? What effect does a soul have on a being?
>>
>>49985494
Daemonicus lets you create "artificial" souls
>>
>>49985478
Its amazing how people think you can speed up time in the Abode. Never does it say you can.
>>
>>49985085
Where's the little girl option?
>>
>>49985540

It says you can warp reality however you please. Which means you can do anything you want.
>>
>>49985513

So what doesn't have a soul?
>>
File: 1474244250114.jpg (237KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474244250114.jpg
237KB, 667x1000px
>>49979165
So, assuming I wanted to make a K.T.R. (iirc Highlander said they were humans that evolved down the line to require tech implants to survive), would I make a body perk for the particular race (i.e. Quarian body, Yautja body, etc.), or take Mechanical Transfusion?
>>
>>49985589
Try not to argue with the CYOA creator. It doesnt really turn out well.

>>49985636
Anything that isnt alive. Inanimate objects, golems, etc
>>
>>49985865
If I recall correctly Highlander said if you wanted to do a custom race, 'The Watcher' origin would work as long as the basics of the race were laid out. KTR strike me as something that wouldn't really work for mechanical Transfusion as the Traveller in question wouldn't survive without the implants.

I say just roll with it and see what happens.
>>
>>49985901

Unless it says otherwise I'll still have to assume you can do whatever you want considering you can warp reality.
>>
>>49985916
And im telling you that you cannot.

Mostly because of everyone trying to abuse it.
>>
>>49985926

You should change the description then.
>>
>>49985950
Already changed in my copy friend, Next update will have it in.
>>
>>49986022

Also, you do realize that people will always abuse everything, right? Do you intend to nerf every build into the ground until people stop posting builds?
>>
>>49979165
Are there any parts of this I can skip without losing any understanding?
>>
>>49986063
Read some of my earlier post lad.
>>
>>49982379
>Implying that I masturbate
Disgusting, anon. Don't you know that my interest in sexual activities has been dragged out behind the shed and shot by the dysphoria caused by depression?

>tfw minigirl cyoa was next on my to-do list after current project.
Look, anon. We're making what we want to. Unless you're campaigning for those delicious (You)s, then just make what comes to mind. I'll only be somewhat disgusted at you for cribbing my style if you post after I do.
>>
>>49986088
The first page and everything past page 148 (except the very last mission I guess) because that stuff is exposition and detailed information on various races and Traveller history. Pretty much everything else has a choice for you to weigh against others for your build.
>>
>>49979165
Is there a way to shape shift in this?

I want two forms, a battle form and causal form but I dont see any option that lets me do that. Can anyone point it out?
>>
>>49986181
>if you post after I do
Then you'd be less bothered if I posted before you? I did that once before & still feel icky about it.
>>
>>49986225
Dang, so I have to read the companions to get info on lore?
>>
>>49986231
If you post before me I'll, be righteously miffed that someone took my idea first. But nothing will really come of it.

>>49982795
I guess where I live, they're a lot more happy to work with people that say they're contemplating suicide rather then merely locking them up. I've had acquaintances who were suicidal or tried to commit suicide who haven't been thrown in the funny farm.
>>
>>49986089

You mentioned you can still gain power via harvester if you kill stuff with AOE damage. Does destroying a planet count as aoe damage as far as all the things on the planet are concerned? Do you gain power if you mind control someone and have them kill themselves? What about having them kill something when you order them?
>>
>>49986334
>You mentioned you can still gain power via harvester if you kill stuff with AOE damage. Does destroying a planet count as aoe damage as far as all the things on the planet are concerned?

If you directly destory the planet with an attack. If you blow a planet up with a punch you then Harvester works.

>Do you gain power if you mind control someone and have them kill themselves?

Yes.

What about having them kill something when you order them?

No.
>>
>>49986227
>Is there a way to shape shift in this?
Yes, Spiritual Transfusion/Field Leader (Shapeshifting).

>a battle form and causal form
If that's all you want, rather than full-on shapeshifting, I think you could use ⌈Stand⌋ Type Entity to get a battle form.
>>
>>49986088
In terms of importance to the world?
I'd say from least important to most...
> Hubworlds
> Companions
> Lore
> First Page

The problem is information is scattered all over the place. Various Companions have important information, certain hubworlds are important historically. First page doesn't make any sense until you've read through the whole thing and go back, at which point you'll understand what the fuck is happening.

>>49986227
Ethereal Transfusion or Bio chip, and the bio can be kind of gross. Apparently.
>>
>>49986376
Cool. What are Stands? Familiars?

Do they do damage to other creatures? It seemed like they could only hurt other incorporeal beings.

>If that's all you want, rather than full-on shapeshifting

No, I prefer full on shapshfiting. Are you sure Spiritual Transfusion works? I dont think it says you can shapeshift at will and it seems to make you into a ghost or something.

>>49986399
>Bio chip, and the bio can be kind of gross. Apparently.

What do you mean?
>>
>>49986399
>Bio chip,

Doesnt it just make you into something else? Its not really shapeshifting, its just a transformation.
>>
>>49986227
The only plausible ways to shapeshift are:

>Master Ethereal Manipulation so you can take the Field Leader perk and choose Shapeshifting as your field
>Get a Hardlight Transfusion, abandon your flesh and become whatever your holocube can reasonable project you as
>Get a Spiritual Transfusion, abandon your flesh and gain some moderate shapeshifting aptitude along with the other bonuses involved

Other than those, no.

>>49986289
Oh, lore? No, you don't have to read the companions for that, even though some of them are like second generation Travellers who have seen some shit. Though if you want all the lore then you should skim the info section starting on page 149 at the very least. Even if you did read everything in the CYOA, you wouldn't have all of the lore because Highlander has a whole document she keeps that's full of it.

>>49986376
>>49986438
Stands are manifestations of your spirit that fight alongside you, not really alternate forms you can take. And I always figured the BIO chip was a one time use sort of thing since it mentions the choices as final forms.
>>
File: JotaroWStarPlatinum.png (371KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
JotaroWStarPlatinum.png
371KB, 427x500px
>>49986438
Stands are from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: basically a form created by your mind that have supernatural powers and can only be seen and hurt by other Stands.

Link: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Generator (Try to not roll a God Stand, if you can help it): http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

>What do you mean?

BIO's more insane than other departments, and often transform themselves with several animals.
>>
>>49986463
>Stands are manifestations of your spirit that fight alongside you
>>49986495
>Stands are from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: basically a form created by your mind that have supernatural powers and can only be seen and hurt by other Stands.

So do they help you against others or do they only fight other Stands?

Can others see them?
>>
>>49986089

Which ones
>>
>>49986181
Good. Sexual desires are for losers!
>>
>>49986513
Stands can hurt or help people and other Stands, but people who dont have Stands can't see them. Only Stands can hurt other Stands.
>>
>>49980005
>>49980057
>>49979194
>>49986533
>>
>>49986366

So there's no point in picking Tower if you don't have a combat based build? How are you even supposed to go against other incarnates? Seems like you've got only 1 way to progress, no room for strategy, no tactics, no outsmarting your enemies, no actual way to increase power if you don't wanna kill something (except for incarnates). What's the point of all the non combat abilities then?
>>
>>49986541
Absolutely!

>Breaks down sobbing and curls up on the floor
>>
>>49986556
Holy fuck I just realized how broken stands must be on Ae.
Imagine a warband of stand users fighting non-stand using warbands.

Do any companions even have stands? Does wooly secretly have a stand?
>>
>>49986569

So given enough time and effort it's possible to acquire powers that you can't buy, like slowing/speeding up/stopping time?
>>
>>49986463
>No, you don't have to read the companions for that
Thank Christus, there's 40 pages and I'm not going to pick any anyway.
>>
>>49986598
Tower is the combat based build. Read its descirption. Its about remembering your time in the Universal War.

I dont even know why you're complaining. Im just removing an obvious abusable flaw.

>>49986624
Yes.
>>
>>49986601
The thing is that Stands are ridiculously expensive (37.5% of your normal credits), the strengths of each Stand varies, and having one doesn't make you unstoppable against other non-stand Travellers, who'll cheat like motherrfuckers if they have to.

>implying Woolie isn't a Stand
>>
>>49986598
This is why you don't post your builds in the thread. Authors like Lodoleth will go out of their way to shit up your build.
>>
>>49986438
>Cool. What are Stands? Familiars?
They're something from JoJo, which I haven't watched so I can't really say exactly, but I think it could be fluffed to suit you purpose.

>It seemed like they could only hurt other incorporeal beings.
Doesn't seem that way to me.

>Are you sure Spiritual Transfusion works?
Yes, read the little footnote on body exchange:
>Ethereal bodies are around natural physique level strength and moderate shapeshifting skills and a bonus rank in Ethereal manipulation to anyone smart enough to read this, as well as a partially non-visible nature and slight mental manipulation on non-travellers.
>moderate shapeshifting skills
You could either add Field Leader to that for better mastery over shapeshifting; or just take Field Leader by itself, without Spiritual Transfusion, to get shapeshifting.

>it seems to make you into a ghost or something.
I usually just disregard that since Spiritual Transfusion is pretty much the catch all "supernatural being" option, and "partially non-visible nature" doesn't fit all possible choices.
>>
>>49986657
They're fun to read when you have the time. Not every day you can chill with Sans, Samus, a talking magical sword, and a red dragon lady at the same time.
>>
>>49986601
No one else has a Stand (or is explicitly stated to have one anyway, who knows what they bought when they showed up) unless they're in a batch of companions Highlander has yet to reveal.

Remember that you being hurt badly enough will hinder your ability to manifest your Stand in the first place. And I personally balance Stands by making them visible to people with enough Ethereal experience and affected by (though resistant towards) Ethereal attacks since they're Ethereal in nature themselves, but that's just to make the option more reasonable in my mind.
>>
>>49986457
Highlander stated on exile blog that it would be possible for an experimental bio chip to become a shapeshifter, at the cost of frequent non-lethal cancer bouts and the whole process being gross, as well general 'size changes' being extremely difficult with the need to either 'shed' or 'acquire' biomass.

>>49986666
Mega satan confirms Da Would.
Sweet Jesus.

>>49986717
Honestly companion interaction must be hilarious.
>>
>>49986599
Yeah, I'm not jelly of those losers! At all! I don't want to be able to enjoy waifu cyoas!!
>>
>>49986678
or you could just post your build without spending half the thread screaming that your idea for perpetual motion breaks the game.
>>
>>49986556

So if you don't have a Stand you're fucked.
>>
>>49986747
I like to imagine how awkward it must be if you are trying to make a harem out of a Rock Golem, a talking sword, a dragon, and an ethereal spirit that may or may not actually exist.
>>
>>49986678

Wasn't even my build
>>
>>49982038

Your lore is great! I enjoyed the writing style, it has a mysterious, poetic style to it that creates atmosphere and fits your wandering character! And I really like your take on the elemental planes idea. They're recognizable for what they are, but are unique interpretations and have interesting individual lore. And you being a wise wanderer who seems to not intervene to much, but definitely have the power if you really want to is also a nice touch. My big question is, is do you help maintain a status quo between the worlds of Starpointe,or are they always in flux between each other? Like is Ashfall a serious threat to the other worlds? Or do vampires from Sepulchre cause real issues?
>>
>>49986786
Only if you're thinking narrowly. The whole shebang about Travellers is that the cheat harder than Batman in a monogamous relationship. >>49986740 makes a fair point that maybe Ethereal ranks would make it easier to see Stands, and mayhaps attack them.

Other than that, all you have to do is kill the Stand User if you can't hurt the Stand.
>>
>>49986786
oh god not this guy
>>
>>49986463
>gain some moderate shapeshifting aptitude
So, do you think that means someone can shift between a Human and a dragon type creature or would that be too much?

Also, Spiritual Transfusion says it increases your Ether Manipulation level. So if I take the "Feathered God" option do I start out with Master Ether Manipulation? Since you already have Advanced.
>>
>>49986717
Does Sans just show up in random places. Like- if you take the mega city will you just see him gambling in a den of gangers?

>>49986786
Not really, the thing is stands are a known element to Travellers, and they can only do so much to protect their users.

>>49986824
I don't even think thats the hardest harem option. Not by a longshot.
>>
>>49986839
A dragon-type creature? Sure, as long as it wasn't a dragon-type creature the size of a city block. And yes, since you already have Advanced Ethereal, you get Master for free because of the bonus rank from Spiritual Transfusion.
>>
>>49986847
Probably not. But it was the strangest off the top of my head.

>>49986890
This is why you need all that fleshwarping perks, so you can fuck reality on the fly.
>>
>>49986839
>So, do you think that means someone can shift between a Human and a dragon type creature or would that be too much?
A dragon that's larger than human-size would probably be too much.

>if I take the "Feathered God" option do I start out with Master Ether Manipulation?
Look at it this way: you only get the extra rank if you read the body exchange footnote, which you aren't guaranteed to just by picking Feather God, so it should stack.
At least I've always interpreted it that way, and no-one's complained about those builds so it should be fine.
>>
>>49986847
>+/- Will never ‘travel’ with you per say, but will somehow always be there when you need him to be

Like I said, you should read the companions when you have time.
>>
File: FantasyWorld_15.jpg (3MB, 1200x4836px) Image search: [Google]
FantasyWorld_15.jpg
3MB, 1200x4836px
Post more CYOAs faggits
>>
>>49986890
Cool. Thanks for all the awnsers.

One more question for now. Is there any way to make myself more "physical" with a Spiritual Transfusion? It heavily implies that you are ghostly and I would prefer to just be a being of flesh and blood.

Again, thanks for helping me out.

>>49986922
Are the Jungles of Mezatiax a place in Traveller or can you decide what it was like with your own head canon?
>>
>>49986838
Just don't respond to him. That was the mistake you niggers did with UW the last few threads.
Just don't respond, it's the same shit he says every time and he never listens to your arguments anyway. He's just circling around his old arguments.
>>
>>49986839
You can get Master Ether Manipulation if you take the "Feather God" option by either:

>A. Use a skill point
>B. Join Ethereal

I don't believe the Transfusion Ether bonus works on that particular origin, since you didn't Transfuse: you aleady were Ethereal.
>>
>>49986948
>One more question for now. Is there any way to make myself more "physical" with a Spiritual Transfusion?
I imagine just defining it beforehand helps, spiritual entities exist on a sliding scale of corporeality, ranging from Oni to full on ghosts.

>Are the Jungles of Mezatiax a place in Traveller or can you decide what it was like with your own head canon?
The headcannon matters heavily, origins just outline vague outlines of a Traveller's past, the details are up to the 'player' to decide.
>>
File: Cathal Ó Dubhghaill.jpg (59KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
Cathal Ó Dubhghaill.jpg
59KB, 800x632px
>>49986948
>One more question for now. Is there any way to make myself more "physical" with a Spiritual Transfusion? It heavily implies that you are ghostly and I would prefer to just be a being of flesh and blood.

>Beings of the Ether, Spirituals are the spirits, denizens, monsters and godheads amongst the realities that have come to serve under the traveller banner. Ranging from minute fairies to bestial kami, spirituals come in all shapes and sizes, and are the culminations of their homelands, though in time all come into their fullest in traveller nature.

From the bottom Lore section. Ethereal is more of a general term for magical beasts like fairies, dullahan, and oni.

>Are the Jungles of Mezatiax a place in Traveller or can you decide what it was like with your own head canon?

You don't have to take the Origin literally. You can take that particular origin and be some Dullahan, like I did.
>>
>>49986948
I've always gone with the latter, Highlander usually doesn't mind if you refluff or take some minor liberties with the options.

>>49986964
On the other hand Feathered God clearly states that you get a free spiritual transfusion: of which the extra rank in ether is part, if you read the footnote.

Or, if going your fluff-centric way of thought: a god would probably have the highest possible rank in ether since it's, well, a god.
>>
>>49979165
Does Superhuman body make you harder to kill or just stronger?
>>
>>49987026
Is there any way to attain immortality? The Flower Bed option seems rather lakcing.
>>
>>49987088
I guess. It does state that you're a minor god, though. And I would think that You'd just get the Master Manipulation in the free perks if you got a free transfusion anyways.

But go ahead and try, I'm sure Highlander will roll with it if it's cool and not complete horseshit.

>>49987091
It makes you kind of like a Supermutant in terms of bulk and hunger. I don't think it makes you more resilient to bullets, but you could probably bench press a truck or three without breaking too much of a sweat.
>>
>>49987142
It says you "get a bonus level in Ether manipulation if you're smart enough to read this" so I do think that anon is right.
>>
>>49986938
>posting CYOAs on page 8
kek no.
>>
>>49987138
Well you can Jesus yourself, use any of the transfusion options, or just keep going back to Medical for yearly checkups. They're not gonna let you die of disease or old age.
>>
>>49987138
Aenathari Peach could do it, but it's 300 more credits. And I think that, so long as you aren't completely retarded or suicidal, as long as you get some regular checkups with Medical, you should be able to live as long as you want.

>>49987166
I'm not gonna argue any more than I have. Give it a whirl.
>>
>>49979165
What would the TLDR for this be?
> Fanfiction guardians of reality & Bill Murray (3) fight against dimensional equivalent of Clorox.
>>
>>49987329
>Fanfiction cheating psychotic powergamers & Bill Murray (3) fight against dimensional equivalent of Clorox.

FTFY
>>
>>49986495
>Stand Name: ⌈Baby Got Back⌋

>Stand Ability: [Celestial Manipulation]

Power - A
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - A
Precision - A
Potential - C

>Description: Power to manipulate the universe with heavenly influence. Combination of Sky Manipulation, Cosmic Manipulation and Divine Force Manipulation. User can create, shape and manipulate the skies and cosmos with heavenly influence, including all the aspects of the astrological, divine, elemental, mythical and cosmic powers.

I am the god of the booty
>>
>>49986938

>Human 0
>Soldier (discount cuz human)
>Grace 1
>Vitality 1
>Strength 1
>Regeneration 1
>Sustenance 1
>Lifespan 2
>Equipment 2
>Artifact (free cuz human) - second level of sustenance, my sword allows me to draw sustenance through it from the lives it takes
>Low Magic Fantasy Setting

Was going to get Survivalist, but decided I don't need it with Lifespan 2 and Sustenance 2. Wanted exceptional appearance, but couldn't find way to afford it, so I'm going with scarred veteran look instead of extra beautiful.
I'm a legendary immortal warrior who sits on an ancient throne in a long abandoned castle, unmoving until the world needs me to help fight great threats. Things like undead rising, orc invasions, or the arrival of a dragon.
>>
File: 1437525402818.jpg (141KB, 446x508px) Image search: [Google]
1437525402818.jpg
141KB, 446x508px
>>49987437
fug
>>
>>49986495
[All Star]
Power - A
Speed - E
Range - E
Durability - B
Precision - C
Potential - E
Ability: Event Capture
Description: The ability to capture/release past, present or future event. Sub-power of Event Manipulation. The user can capture any past, present or future event and store it for later use, allowing them hold the event with them as long as they want, and release it, causing it to happen whenever they want.

Literally perfect. The stand can summon the All-Star events from mankind's history. Landing on the moon. Dropping the first nuke (considering the range, probably best done from a plane). WWE Superstar John Cena earning a belt. Trump becoming president.
>>
>>49987088
>Highlander usually doesn't mind if you refluff or take some minor liberties with the options.

Legit, I made a Viking out of The Now; Watcher.
>>
>>49987860
Cool. You could also use "Age of Migrations; Unchristian Tribal" if you wanted to.
>>
>>49987888
I wanted more customization in terms of my skills.
>>
>>49986495
Stand Name: On Fire

Stand Ability: [Self Combustion]

Power - C

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - E

Precision - A

Potential - A

Description: The power to cause one's self to burst into flames. Variation of Self-Detonation. User can increase their kinetic of atoms and molecules causing themselves to ignite. This process creates heat and light, that the user can use.

Well that was lucky.
>>
>>49988026
>Self Combustion
>Precision: A
>Potential: A

Sounds about right.
>>
>>49988072
I'm more concerned about what would happen if you didn't have good precision with Self Combustion. Would you randomly light things near you on fire?
>>
>>49979165
What happens if you get a bonus rank in Ethereal Manipulation when you already have Master rank? For example, Advanced Ethereal background, joining the Ethereal Faction, then applying a Spiritual transfusion?

Addendum: How much would a 'Master+' Ethereal with the Horsepower, Psionic and Psyker perks alter the balance of power? Assume all relevant equipment and a background of The Now: Watcher with Adv. Ethereal, Field Leader (Not Exploding), and either t he best other survival perk (Survival, Stone Soul, maybe Cheaterman) or a second Field Leader.
I remember making a build about this a while ago (a year?), but can't be bothered to hunt it down in the archives.
>>
File: 1477589076291.gif (2MB, 448x295px) Image search: [Google]
1477589076291.gif
2MB, 448x295px
>>49986495
Stand Name: From God's Perspective

Stand Ability: [Physical Deformation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Deformation)

Power - E

Speed - C

Range - B

Durability - C

Precision - E

Potential - C

Description: Power to deform another person or creature's body. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation and Mutilation. User's can change the appearance of their opponents in order to cripple them or deform them in a negative fashion. This could include breaking bones, scarring them, or giving them diseases that harm them.

No one entertains the thought that maybe god does not believe in you~
>>
>>49986495
Stand Name: Paradise

Stand Ability: [Mindscape Materialization]

Power - D

Speed - B

Range - D

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - C

Description: The ability to materialize an inner world onto reality. Sub-power of Imagination Manipulation. Variation of Subjective Reality The user can bring a world or environment from their mind into reality. These worlds can be materialized from a separate reality that already exists within the user themselves and because these worlds are created from within, they may have their own rules that even the creator is unaware of.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 540x376px
>only a couple of CYOAs have been posted
>you don't find any of them particularly entertaining
>but the rest of the thread has derailed into discussing them and their builds
>nobody is posting anymore CYOAs, it's just build discussion
>maybe next thread there'll be a good one
>>
>>49988186
Why would you post a CYOA when we're past the bump limit? There's little reason to do so.
>>
>>49988212
I know I was just trying to post a /CYOA/ feel to see if any anons relate
>>
>>49979165
Is a Cohort Setup Package the ability to create your own Guild?
>>
>>49988256
Basically yes.
>>
>>49988186
>whining about no cyoas when the thread is almost dead
Why don't you post some cyoas instead of whining there aren't any to your specific tastes?
>>
>>49988186
I've basically been watching this thread and the previous. Not a lot of things that have made me want to chime in.
>>
>>49986366

>a punch

What about another sort of weapon? Then again, I suppose you'll have to figure out what exactly classifies as a weapon.
>>
>>49988153
I don't think you can go beyond Master Ethereal.

Taking Horse Power with Psionic and Psyker would probably make you highly volatile. Master Ethereal might help mitigate that, since you have near complete understanding of the ethereal. I don't think Survivor, Stone Soul, or Cheaterman affect ethereal properties.
>>
>>49988186
I feel the same way when people go on and on about waifus or becoming female.
>>
>>49988498
It's not that people go on and on and on about stuff, that's just people,it's nobody posting and commenting on CYOAs
>>
>>49988285
Because it's too late to post them anyways
>>
>>49988736
But that's false, you said so yourself
>the rest of the thread has derailed into discussing them and their builds
Please, by all means, make a new thread now and post "good" cyoas and your builds.
>>
>>49985085
Anti-psion implies there are others, but there is no info on how common they are and how hostile, so it just lacks info to make a reasonable desision. As is you either treat it as a must have defense and start at 15 points instead of 20, or you jast waive it away that no one said there others so you won't meet them, both of which is a bad design.
>>
double lifespan
stallion
auras
occult notebook
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 640x474px
>>49988865
>tfw anon thinks that the other anon is you simply because he replied to someone who replied to your original post and now they're arguing
>>
>>49988470
>I don't think you can go beyond Master Ethereal.
Then does the free rank just disappear, or what?

>Volatility
Field Leader specifically boosting my not exploding skills helps mitigate that a whole lot, and I was assuming sheer willpower could help control the flow of mana better.
>>
>>49988736
>Nobody is allowed to be tired or burned out for posting cyoas and builds
>Authors need to churn a new cyoas every day in order to simulate build creation and cyoa discussion
>Failure to meet these two conditions is punishable by death.
>>
Someone make a new thread.
>>
>>49989032
I'm not sure if "Not Exploding" is a field you can be a leader in. Maybe make it something like "Suppression"?

>Then does the free rank just disappear, or what?

I guess. I mean, Master Ethereal seems to imply that "Anything ethereally possible is possible". Where would you go beyond that?
>>
>>49989032
>>49989115
>Not Exploding
Just call it "Precision", or something along those lines.
>>
>>49989047
Desu. I've been burnt out on builds and settings for some time. I can only really deal with small CYOAs where we get shit IRL.
>>
File: 1408235044853.jpg (3MB, 2450x3900px) Image search: [Google]
1408235044853.jpg
3MB, 2450x3900px
>>
File: 1449177886028.png (3MB, 1200x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1449177886028.png
3MB, 1200x4740px
>>49989184
>>
>>49989200
>>
>>49989227
>>
File: 1417053120230.jpg (843KB, 3790x4725px) Image search: [Google]
1417053120230.jpg
843KB, 3790x4725px
>>49989250
I'll post some i haven't seen in a while
>>
File: 1459460863120.jpg (2MB, 1200x4800px) Image search: [Google]
1459460863120.jpg
2MB, 1200x4800px
>>49989262
>>
>>49989200
>Power of the Body

>Power of Lies, Truth, and Health

>The Door

Walk the Earth healing, shaping, boning. With Truth, Body, and Health I can be a healer of all mental and physical ailments. With lies I can make someone's breasts huge and stick my dick in between them. Seems like a win for everyone.
>>
File: 1467467781979.png (4MB, 1000x4519px) Image search: [Google]
1467467781979.png
4MB, 1000x4519px
>>49989280
>>
>>49989301
>>
>>49989323
Any requests?
>>
File: 1411597611840.png (2MB, 996x1886px) Image search: [Google]
1411597611840.png
2MB, 996x1886px
>>49989338
>>
File: 1410957118544.jpg (2MB, 1300x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1410957118544.jpg
2MB, 1300x4200px
>>49989354
>>
>>49989338
Yes, short ones where you pick one or two of the items (like the Soda Parlor) where you get a boon but you stay on Earth, and the boons aren't unreasonably supernatural. They just make life a bit easier.

You may as well start a new thread and post them.
>>
>>49989338
oc
>>
File: 1424019121159.jpg (2MB, 1440x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1424019121159.jpg
2MB, 1440x3300px
>>49989369
>>
New thread:
>>49989461
Thread posts: 415
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.