[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Be polite edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 119

File: CoinOperatedWaifu.jpg (196KB, 1384x1811px) Image search: [Google]
CoinOperatedWaifu.jpg
196KB, 1384x1811px
Once upon a time, in a /tg/ draw thread: >>49966863

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>49972912
>Be polite
fuck you
>>
Requesting modification on this image >>49886158 for the stuff I said >>49886248 since I got falsefagged when I was out.
>>
>>49972912
Wrong link mang!
>>49944602
>>
File: tattooedmonk.jpg (313KB, 844x1302px) Image search: [Google]
tattooedmonk.jpg
313KB, 844x1302px
Requesting a futuristic tattooed monk.

She is covered from neck to toe in a collection of geometric tattoos. Her clothes are slightly reveling so as to show off her tattoos, maybe something like Cammy's leotard from street fighter but with no boots or gloves, but this will be up to the artist.
I would like to see her with a light blue holographic gauntlet constructed around her fist/s, as this is her main power.
She has a a fit, athletic body. Her hair is dyed red, shaved on the sides and tied into a ponytail.

>She has subdermal implants that allow her to form holographic force fields around parts of her body, or spend more power to extend it's protection around someone else. This protects her from damage and increases the damage from her attacks. Her force fields can be scene hence that they are holographic and form in geometric designs.

>Charlita is a silent, humble, and respectful individual. She wanders with the desire of mastering her martial arts. Though she does not seek the role of a hero, she possesses a strong sense of justice.
>>
I don't really have many references, because I can't find many... But I need a fantasy dwarf merfolk... Like, cross a Warhammer brewer/slayer and a mermaid...

Anything will do... Seriously, it is relevant...
>>
>>49973034
Huh... how'd I do that?
I'm sorry.
>>
File: Joyelle One Arm Reference.png (1MB, 1698x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Joyelle One Arm Reference.png
1MB, 1698x1004px
>>49972912
Migrating from previous thread in the event of the artist delivering.
>>
File: cade references.jpg (685KB, 1615x717px) Image search: [Google]
cade references.jpg
685KB, 1615x717px
Request
Basically hes a big buff manly dude in the pose of the left picture but preferably from the back at a like 10-20 degrees off side on(like the widow pose) with the face being parallel to the background.
The face is a bit softer with slightly longer hair that left picture but with awell maintained beard like hugh jackmans which are both a light brown.
carrying a sword about as big as the reference picture but design largely up to artist is the same position resting on the left shoulder.
General buff physique along the lines of jonathan joestar on the right but with more reasonably sized thighs.
only wearing the blue gold booty shorts in this gif:
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
but with cade written in the gold sequins.
Also wearing pair of wrestling boots in ref image but they would be the gold and blue of shorts with the white being replaced by blue and the blue by gold.
He would be flexing to show off his muscles while he poses.
He also has a bleached white demon skull with curled horns attached to his waist.

Thanks for reading and im not gonna alter this post after this.
>>
File: 49918181.jpg (4MB, 10000x5625px) Image search: [Google]
49918181.jpg
4MB, 10000x5625px
>>49918181
Here, grab it
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1836x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1836x1394px
Requesting the male version of the mechanical woman pictured, wearing a fancy suit like one this one, sitting at a desk reading a large, important looking book
>>
File: Akane Reference Image.png (5MB, 2274x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Akane Reference Image.png
5MB, 2274x1125px
Once more migrating my request for my Infernal Exalted, the Arch-Princess of the Greenflame Sea. Souz did a piece that's actually very close to my idea of her a while back, but there are enough differences that I'd like to make my own request while shamelessly stealing some elements from his piece.

Akane is a tall, muscular woman, with a body type and appearance almost identical to the woman in the middle - pale skin, long red hair, those types of horns, jaggedly-pointed ears, and two small, bony-looking bat-wings grosing from the back of her hip. The only exceptions are that her skin is made of brass, and the spinal-cord looking whip in the image should be growing from her spine as an actual tail.

Instead of wielding the whip, she wields a massive sword like the one Souz drew (as close as you can get to it, preferably, because that thing looks utterly badass).

And finally, her armor would be like the one worn by the demoness on the left, made of tarnished, rotten-looking brass trimmed with dull gold with sickly veins of acid running through it. While I would still like it to be form-fitting, I would also like it to have more coverage - ideally leaving nothing uncovered except for her head, with imposing (but not WoW-sized) pauldrons and a high armored collar.
>>
File: 12321495094303.jpg (429KB, 1586x1079px) Image search: [Google]
12321495094303.jpg
429KB, 1586x1079px
24h bump

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft RPG.

Her facial features and scars are essentially what you see in the picture on the upper left. When it comes to clothing, I'm looking for something flowing and similar to the white outfit she's got on, showing off her arms and stomach, both of which are fairly toned.

As for the pose, I'd like something like her sprawled on a sofa rather casually, drinking from a bottle of wine, with her sword also leaning against the sofa if possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and consequently their time to draw this, and in any case, keep up the good work, drawfriends.
>>
File: Warlock Girl.png (2MB, 904x1617px) Image search: [Google]
Warlock Girl.png
2MB, 904x1617px
From last thread, I'd like to request my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (the uper end of the gauntlets should be fur-lined like the boots). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather with a layer of fur lining it, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round besagew, painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: brown leather with gunmetal steel trim, and black cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Chain Warlock, she has a Pseudodragon familiar. As her "Patron" (bound the familiar and uses it to channel powers without exposing herself to the risk) is a Great Old One, her pseudodragon familiar should look utterly alien and eldritch, maybe using (I) as an example except shrinking it down and replacing the forearms with wings to make it into a tiny wyvern-like creature, although I'm open to other interpretations of a Lovecraftian pseudodragon (one of the ideas I discarded, for instance, had a Venus flytrap-like Gaping Dragon maw running along the entirety of the pseudodragon's spine). Finally, no matter what design you settle on for her pseudodragon, I would like it to have chains crisscrossing its torso and held in place by small nails and hooks.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Irish Pugilist.jpg (345KB, 1100x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Irish Pugilist.jpg
345KB, 1100x1225px
Requesting an Irish boxer character. Looks like UFC's Conor McGregor only with the tattoo shown on his chest and left arm, and trimmed mutton chop facial hair. I'd like him to be wearing the pants boots and gloves from the bottom left pic, and no shirt. For his pose he could be standing a ease with a 'give a shit' smile while holding a pint of beer. In other words ready to star a bar fight.
>>
File: reference.png (1MB, 989x961px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
1MB, 989x961px
Hello
I would like to request my character. She is about the age and has the general body type of the picture on the bottom left, she has scarring across the right side of her body similar to that on the top left. her face, but mostly hair, looks similar to the image on the top right.

if she could be in some sort of dynamic action pose, clenching her fists with some black particles coming off of them that would be amazing!
>>
File: admech chick ref.png (2MB, 2268x931px) Image search: [Google]
admech chick ref.png
2MB, 2268x931px
Migrating the request of my AdMech character for a game of DH. Ideally she would have the body in the center (entirely humanoid form except for digitigrade feet, but completely cybernetic from the lower jaw downwards) with a similar theme to the girl in the middle of the reference: her face and torso minus the spine are flesh-colored, but everything else is blatantly cybernetic.

Her clothes should be a more gothic and techpriesty interpretation of the steampunk outfit on the left - armored corset, a cog-skull belt buckle, that sort of thing.

She wields an Omnissian Axe like that of a Tech Priest Dominus, and has servo-limbs and mechadendrites similar to the woman on the right, with the exception that her mechadendrites come out of her scalp, in place of her hair.
>>
>>49973288
You can't be for real. Look at the OP for crying out loud.
>>
File: steampunkflyer.jpg (350KB, 722x830px) Image search: [Google]
steampunkflyer.jpg
350KB, 722x830px
Requesting a steam punk character, he's a teen boy with light brown shaggy hair. He is wearing a full body harness with mechanical wings attached to the back like Icarus, and a pair of RAF styled goggles. Everything else is up to you in style design.
>>
>>49973288
isnt the op your delivery
>>
>>49973288
Anon, I want you to roll Perception.
>>
File: Vanararangerconcept.jpg (829KB, 1128x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Vanararangerconcept.jpg
829KB, 1128x1299px
Requesting a Vanara ranger for a western setting pathfinder game.

His clothes are going to be more western styled, can't find tailors who know how to make his traditional garbs just anywhere, so they'll look like the pic in the lower right only without the shoulder pads and wrappings down to his ankles instead of boots. His quiver is strapped on the back of his belt instead of over his shoulder.
For his weapons he has an eastern styled dagger and his bow is a little unique. Because he has hand like feet capable of well-articulated movements his bow has two additional gripping points (so three grips altogether), so that he can also grip his bow with his feet and fire while hanging from one arm.
I'd like to see him hanging from a tree branch with one hand, while gripping his bow with his feet and drawing an arrow to fire at someone off screen with his other hand. His tail could also be gripping a few extra arrows from his quiver. However I was told that this is a highly detailed pose and turns off some drawfags so feel free to draw him in a different pose if you want.
Thanks drawfriends and happy drawing.
>>
>>49973322
>>49973336
>>49973361
Sorry, I didn't realize, I just fucked up.

Deleted migration. Fucking failed the perception roll there.
>>
File: Icarus.jpg (44KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus.jpg
44KB, 280x373px
Requesting an image of her in some semi-formal/casual clothing, in a standoffish pose holding a ball of magical fire and a look of annoyance on her face.
thank you!
>>
File: lowcut hybred.jpg (2MB, 2196x1772px) Image search: [Google]
lowcut hybred.jpg
2MB, 2196x1772px
Requesting a masked martial warlock inspired by depictions of Shangri La in Farcry 4, going for a sort of occult monk look. Major features are a mask, an open jacket and a series of cloth wrappings as clothing, leaving a areas of exposed flesh. Ideally like the image on the top right.

Her weapon is called Autumn's Razor - it's a broken edged glaive that like a tree shedding leaves imparts shards into its victims for unknown purposes. It always has a blood red/rust patina.
>>
>>49972120
I totally missed that delivery, accidentally reposting request like a dumbass.

What's up Pilg? How's that space elf engineer girl coming along? This was a funny little coincidence.
>>
>>49973139
Got it man, thanks a ton! It looks super awesome and I'm gonna have fun worldbuilding with it.
>>
File: Request.jpg (2MB, 2180x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
2MB, 2180x1980px
>>49972912
Requesting a female druid/shaman summoning souls at the Samhain
>>
>>49973139
Nice job m8
>>
File: Quinn WIP 2.png (196KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Quinn WIP 2.png
196KB, 562x1000px
Anchoring WIP for Kwerp, who is a radical dude.
>>
File: Gun.gif (202KB, 999x931px) Image search: [Google]
Gun.gif
202KB, 999x931px
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>49973881
Spindly man, bald head, saggy eyes, toothy unsmile.
>>
File: High_Paladin_Jarmond_Gjallamane.jpg (980KB, 1319x1328px) Image search: [Google]
High_Paladin_Jarmond_Gjallamane.jpg
980KB, 1319x1328px
Requesting a paladin in ornate armor

He wears rather ornate armor depicted with dragon motifs, much like in the reference image his armor is not however full plate. Instead its mostly under armor, with visible plate bracers and greaves. He has a plated pauldron and glove on his left arm but not his right. He also has an ornately designed eye patch covering his left eye and a fur collared cloak that hangs mostly over his right shoulder and only slightly over his left leaving his pauldron visible. He wields the holy sword Lightbringer, which is a two handed sword around 47-55 inches long.
>>
>>49973919
i will try.
>>
>>49973881
The occultist from Darkest Dungeon casting a spell
>>
>>49974091
Thanks mate.
>>
>>49971526
It was just a joke, because the guy you drew as a paladin is Artie, the Strongest Man In the World from "The Adventures of Pete and Pete". Papercut is an antagonist on that show.

t. not the OR, just someone who laughed when you posted it
>>
>>49974147
i think i did one long ago.let me check
>>
File: Cheng-Ji Fxnative.jpg (250KB, 895x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cheng-Ji Fxnative.jpg
250KB, 895x900px
Anchoring Cheng-Ji.
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
File: Flesh for the old gods.png (295KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Flesh for the old gods.png
295KB, 800x900px
>>49974147
there it is, unless you mean the stress inducing/bleed ones, haven't played DD in ages
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
>>49974147
>cultist
>occultist

i am an idiot.

i will try.
>>
Requesting Sidar Kondo and Bruse Tarl dressed as 70's action cops similar to the image above them.
>>
>>49973881

>>49960890, if you're still interested (not trying to be pushy)

btw, do you have a page with your stuff?
>>
File: flankman and moustache.png (2MB, 1682x900px) Image search: [Google]
flankman and moustache.png
2MB, 1682x900px
>>49974444
Nice quads, me
Anyways, here's a better reference pic
>>
>>49974460
i tried but i wasn't satisfied halfway through (mainly the rendition of muscles). sorry anon.

yes i have but i probably won't update it anymore.
>>
File: 1477415443874.png (177KB, 924x767px) Image search: [Google]
1477415443874.png
177KB, 924x767px
>>49972912
Anchor
>>
>>49974542

no problem drawfriend
>>
File: Ash.jpg (131KB, 698x991px) Image search: [Google]
Ash.jpg
131KB, 698x991px
Anchoring for Container
>>
If you need another after you tackle the first one, what about a totally not creepy at all young girl who's way, way too intent on digging through your personal belongings and finding out everything there is to know about you?

Think terrifying horror Nancy Drew.
>>
>>49974978
Welp, lost the quote in there somehow >>49973881
>>
Can I get art of a middle-aged elf woman in a wheelchair and her younger half-elf assistant/guard? The elf in the wheelchair wears half-moon glasses and seems very cocky, smirking and smoking a cigar. Her assistant looks much more serious and dour, perhaps pushing the wheelchair. Both are wearing victorian-era clothing, with the older elf woman in the wheelchair wearing more librarian-esque clothing, and her assistant wearing fitted leather clothes/armor and a shoulder-cape. The woman in the wheelchair has a pendant of an eye sling around her neck, and the assistant has a cavalry sabre and a long dagger.

Thanks!
>>
File: half elf rogue ref.png (229KB, 837x540px) Image search: [Google]
half elf rogue ref.png
229KB, 837x540px
Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!
>>
File: colours.jpg (1MB, 1500x1479px) Image search: [Google]
colours.jpg
1MB, 1500x1479px
>>49973919
probably not what you are looking for...i will redraw it another time.
>>49974978
i will try
>>
File: Werewolfknight.png (793KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolfknight.png
793KB, 764x1080px
I'd like to request some art for a redemption cult in my setting. It's fairly open ended, more about artist interpretation than getting a single definite thing.

The cult is all about redeeming those guilty of the Third Sin (being or fraternising with a member of the savage races, i.e. anything that isn't human or dwarfish), either by death or, preferably, capturing and effectively brainwashing them into serving the cult.
What that entails is basically isolating them in pens while they shout canticles at them, and getting them addicted to a magical stimulant that has several severe side effects, most involving twisting the sinner's body in monstrous ways to 'mirror the sin within'. Lengthened teeth and nails is common, as is losing the pigment from eyes or hair/fur, or just losing all the hair/fur they had before. Different races have different reactions, some finding their bones stretching or spines pushing through their skin, others seeing things that weren't there before or finding they have new thirsts.
After the indoctrination process is finished, they then have ritual grooves carved into their flesh, focusing on the heart and blood ways. Following that, they're trained and bedecked in much finer armour than they probably would ever have seen before, and used as troops in the cult's holy purges.

What any of this actually LOOKS like is something I'm hoping any interested artist might help with. Basically, take any savage or monster race (orc, minotaur, werewolf, harpy, etc, or just a regular humanoid fantasy race) and make them a little more twisted and corrupted, covered in ritual scars or high-quality armour. Apart from that, everything is up to your artistic sense.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>49975160
It's alright man take your time.

Although, I have to give you mad props for those eyes. They make my heart feel like a pincushion.
>>
Migrating request

>Hua Yuanchan in the same vein as Cultistchan
>>
>>49973482
Hey, what's the source of those action poses you have at the bottom?
>>
File: unnamed (2).png (187KB, 332x442px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
187KB, 332x442px
Migrating from a previous thread.
Requesting a Fire Genasi wizard I'm playing in 5e. Uses exclusively fire based spells, is named Guy Fiery. Essentially all I need is a Fire Genasi who looks exactly like Guy Fieri, in pic featured. Sorta like having spiky flame hair and stuff like that, and wearing flame robes that looks like the flame shirt in the pic. Thanks guys.
>>
>>49964353
Missed your post, but I will surely be around tomorrow.
>>
>>49964352
Thanks!

It is indeed a pathfinder goblin, although quite a bit smarter that your average one.
>>
File: joyelle.png (2MB, 1000x1777px) Image search: [Google]
joyelle.png
2MB, 1000x1777px
>>49973116
WIP for the OR!
Colors and lining to follow, I know I'm slow af. College life is a drag...
>>
>>49976270
OR here, looks great so far! Can't wait to see more.
Yes, yes it is. Just started two weeks ago and already feeling it in my bones.
>>
>>49975565
Grace Liu's art book DRIVE.
>>
Requesting an Aztec lich, bonus points if he/she is about to sacrifice someone to the elder gods.

Take inspiration from the image, but implement your own ideas on the concept.
>>
>>49976366
Do you happen to have a link of the pdf?
>>
>>49976475
http://nargyle.storenvy.com/products/17272584-drive-vol-1-art-of-grace-liu
>>
>>49975436
Just researching this now. I'll see what I can do.
>>
File: 1476094916157.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1476094916157.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
>>49976505
>Sold out
Oh...
>>
>>49976593
Yeah. I've been waiting hoping she restocks. Art books are strange things in that they show up in limited quantities, sell for a big price tag, and then vanish forever by the time you discover they're a thing. Nobody ever really makes pdf's.
>>
>>49976716
It happens, sadly. Do you know any other artists with similar styles?
>>
>>49976746
I mean. Yeah. I've got a list somewhere. Off the top of my head Brandon Graham is similar in his simplicity and color palettes, but with more of a anime influence. Though I'd say his sense of movement isn't as strong.
>>
>>49975436
>>49976546
I'm sorry this is a lot of reading. Can anyone bottom line this for me? Look, armor, weapons, moe qualities.
>>
>>49976820
A lost would be much appreciated, thanks! I'm looking through his work and it's really good!
>>
>>49977046
Quite frankly the style is pretty common among LA based illustrators.

Jacob (jake) Wyatt
Floraine Marchix
Loïc Locatelli-Kournwsky
Even Penny Arcade's Mike Krahulik developed that way.
>>
File: teifling.jpg (291KB, 1268x1029px) Image search: [Google]
teifling.jpg
291KB, 1268x1029px
Requesting a male Tiefling

He has horns, armor, and dual wields khopeshes that all look like the reference pictures. Preferably in an "at ease" standing pose.
>>
File: 1476748228215.jpg (271KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476748228215.jpg
271KB, 607x800px
Bumping the thread.
>>
File: gunny gun gun.jpg (42KB, 252x449px) Image search: [Google]
gunny gun gun.jpg
42KB, 252x449px
>>49958632
Update for you, guns are hard. :'(
>>
File: spooky resort.png (1MB, 1415x466px) Image search: [Google]
spooky resort.png
1MB, 1415x466px
Any drawfriends doing backgrounds/locations? Doesn't need to be overly detailed, I would like the building on the left depicted like the one in the left: run-down, cloudy, and located deep in a forest. It's for a horror campaign and I would appreciate any attempt.
>>
File: 1477380736056.png (118KB, 228x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477380736056.png
118KB, 228x480px
Requesting this black dude angrily chasing a skinny Catachan, an eldar striking scorpion, and a farsight tau who are running away scared from said black guy.

And above the the chasing black guy should be: "Immune to melee attacks." with an arrow pointing down on said black dude.
>>
>>49978664
Im almost done with my current request, so if you're fine with traditional art I'll take this.
>>
>>49978570
Not OR, but that looks awesome. Do you have a tumblr for any other work?
>>
File: 1477376414428.jpg (147KB, 446x683px) Image search: [Google]
1477376414428.jpg
147KB, 446x683px
Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a catgirl fugitive or suspect. The catgirl suspect has a scared look on her face as she is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering her body to mask her scent from the dog.

And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
Requesting a knight in heavy, iridescent (dark blue/light green, if you're doing colors) armor, similar to pic related, but shark themed, with a small dorsal fin on top of the helmet and silver trim

Thank you in advance, and apologies you aren't going to do colors or if it's too much to do in general

--Fish
>>
>>49978738
I think that was just a bump, mate.
>>
File: A noob's death.jpg (496KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
A noob's death.jpg
496KB, 1440x1920px
>>49973335
Here, take this.
>>
>>49978723

Go for it dude. Any attempt is fine by me.
>>
File: robo lynx.png (472KB, 583x549px) Image search: [Google]
robo lynx.png
472KB, 583x549px
If I could get a version of this robotic lynx with a chest blaster or gun barrels protruding from the muzzle that would be nice.
>>
File: Enfield AS-7.png (345KB, 615x730px) Image search: [Google]
Enfield AS-7.png
345KB, 615x730px
Requesting the cyberpunk dwarf in the reference picture shooting (or just holding) the shotgun also in the reference picture,

Maybe while wearing, like, a trenchcoat with plastic armor panels, or an unzipped puffy jacket with the hood up, or something to that effect? It could have some kind of ugly glossy vinyl texture, to go with the retro-80s garbage arms.
>>
File: norn.png (454KB, 655x969px) Image search: [Google]
norn.png
454KB, 655x969px
>>49978738
Naw thats not mine at all, sorry man.

I just save every picture of Elesh Norn I see.
>>
File: 1477428935827.png (3MB, 1917x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1477428935827.png
3MB, 1917x1122px
Can I get Atraxa blushing and twiddling her 20 fingers while looking down and away from the viewer?
>>
>>49978860
Wow that looks great.
I was just looking to get a character model to use with my character sheets, so I hate to say this probably wont work. But I do intend to take it, and I thank you for the hard work you put into it.

I might just use it later as a character ref to get a different shot of him.
>>
>>49979252
This is a magical realm kind of request, right?
>>
File: hard light.jpg (475KB, 1000x1620px) Image search: [Google]
hard light.jpg
475KB, 1000x1620px
>>49973080
>>
>>49979626
not even my request but i always love seeing your work here my dude, keep up the good work friend!
>>
File: artflow_201610270255.png (556KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201610270255.png
556KB, 720x1280px
>>49973080
Quick work, I'm not sure if I will have time to finish it.
>>
File: 1362265752592.gif (942KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
1362265752592.gif
942KB, 294x197px
>two deliveries for the same request within minutes of each other
>again
>>
>>49979700
Sorry man, I'm trying to do the ones that were undelivered. Tough luck, I guess. I'm going to try to do the merfolk tomorrow.
>>
>>49979700
Curiously enough, I liked your gif more
>>
>>49979728
Don't apologize, it's not your fault or anything. It's just a shame when they're both great deliveries.
>>
>>49979735
>shame
Not even OR and I'm still pleased there are two cakes, Anon. I'm just happy people are throwing out requests that are interesting enough to be taken.
>>
File: heavy breathing.gif (4MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.gif
4MB, 853x480px
>>49979485
Maybe
>>
>>49972912
The god of chaos really enjoys crashing weddings because of the amount of preparation and planning and....ORDER that goes into them....so sickening...someone should teach those stuffy mortals how to have a bit of fun!
>>
File: boardemon.png (464KB, 983x1049px) Image search: [Google]
boardemon.png
464KB, 983x1049px
>>49960890
boar demon from last thread, with bonus spooky eyeball
>>
>>49976117
gonna try taking a crack at this now, any other reqs?

I did >>49979935
>>
>>49976117
how big is the bird relative to the goblin?
>>
>>49973396
I'm blocked on >>49976117 w/o further info, so I might take a crack at this.
>>
File: demon lady courting.png (436KB, 546x806px) Image search: [Google]
demon lady courting.png
436KB, 546x806px
Requesting the devil girl in pic being courted by the human courtier in the image.

The demon lady would be all flustered at the guy's efforts in making advances on her.
>>
File: goblin_vulture_rider.jpg (129KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
goblin_vulture_rider.jpg
129KB, 1000x802px
>>49979976
The bird is pretty big - big enough to ride on comfortably. About this big.
>>
File: Not today.png (375KB, 2105x2209px) Image search: [Google]
Not today.png
375KB, 2105x2209px
>>49974147
>>
Requesting this to be redrawn something 40K:

A Gyrinx being held by eldar.
>>
>>49980222
Nice. Thanks man.
>>
File: woman_fireball.png (561KB, 816x1053px) Image search: [Google]
woman_fireball.png
561KB, 816x1053px
>>49980075
>>49973396
here ya go, might get started on the bird tonight. no guarantees ill finish
>>
File: mentors refference.jpg (74KB, 528x436px) Image search: [Google]
mentors refference.jpg
74KB, 528x436px
Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring a pre-teen noble girl, as both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female tutor official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right.
>>
File: 1477497655764.jpg (99KB, 1115x838px) Image search: [Google]
1477497655764.jpg
99KB, 1115x838px
I would like to thank the artist who did my request.
>>49964384
Thank you, to the artist. Do you have a blog or DA Account?
>>
>>49978627
They are, but you seem to be doing a wonderfully precise job at it
>>
File: devito.jpg (260KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
devito.jpg
260KB, 1024x768px
Requesting a wizard gnome version of Danny Devito with a broken branch for a staff, robes, and a white pointed hat.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 580x672px
Just stopping by to drop an anchor for the drawfriend working on my Eclipse. How are things going man?
>>
>>49980463
thank you.

now you have given me an itch for some DD action.

how is the latest class, merchant? something like that?
>>
>>49980463
also i drew a head of vestal but i don't know what to draw next.

Suggestions?
>>
File: wiskygun.jpg (167KB, 812x947px) Image search: [Google]
wiskygun.jpg
167KB, 812x947px
sorry for disappearing on you changes fixes just say the word if your still around
>>
>>49980561
in progress b/c I don't have a solid enough grasp on bird anatomy to do >>49980203 justice tonight. Ty for posting that ref, it'll help, I just have no fucking clue how to do birds yet.
>>
File: bardref.png (4MB, 2256x1776px) Image search: [Google]
bardref.png
4MB, 2256x1776px
Requesting my half-orc bard, with the lute held across her shoulders like a weapon
>>
File: old space general.jpg (83KB, 740x700px) Image search: [Google]
old space general.jpg
83KB, 740x700px
Requesting a russian & old as fuck but really though old Spaceship Captain.
>>
Struggling with the Hua Yuan specifics but I now have the basic aesthetics down. Probably have something next drawthread.
>>
>>49979700
Interesting requests are interesting?
>>
>>49980561
have a preview
>>
>>49980899
I'd change not one thing that's fantastic.
>>
>>49979700
You would have shit your pants if you were here during Charlotte or flying bandito (not to be confused with robocowboy).
>>
>>49981113
What was the final count on Flying Bandito? Seven?
>>
>>49980904
Np. Thanks for the consideration.
>>
>>49980810
Probably the Leper. Best character.
>>
>>49981195
I don't recall off the top of my head, you're probably right though.
>>
>>49978627
They can be. Most of us just draw ambiguous gun shapes and call it a day. Its nice to see someone else put some detail and into it. But im a gun nut so of course I would. Somthing to point out. Your perspective is kind of squiffy. The gun is in profile. However we can see the cylinder face for some reason.
>>
requesting an emblem of one of the guilds in my game. It's 2 long swords crossed in an X with a Lantern in the middle, thanks.
>>
File: Cossak Dwarf.png (2MB, 701x2339px) Image search: [Google]
Cossak Dwarf.png
2MB, 701x2339px
Requesting my Dwarven Barbarian: Cossack Dwarf

Pose: (9) Rifle resting over his shoulders but in a more relaxed and jovial manner.

Hair: (2) The long haired mohawk you see a lot today.
Face: (1&4) A bit of a bushy beard a-la Zoltan but with a large and long mustache. Face more like Zoltan's. Smiling and fully showing off all the teeth. Missing tooth optional.
Body: (8) Muscular, abs, six pack, the whole 9 yards

Clothes (5, 8,& 6) Only wearing pant's, boots, and a silken belt. Pant's not as poofy as 5. Has a bandoleer of rifle charges slung across his chest.

Weapons: (7&3) The rifle is a musket and there are 2 bearded hand axes dangling from his belt, axe heads hooked over the belt.
>>
File: ggx-misc-baiken.jpg (498KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ggx-misc-baiken.jpg
498KB, 1600x1200px
>>49973116
>>
fellow anons, i haven't posted in a week or two. Is the bump troll still active or can we post again in peace?
>>
>>49981553
He's still here, but stop being a pussy and post.
>>
File: spare the others.png (209KB, 2000x900px) Image search: [Google]
spare the others.png
209KB, 2000x900px
>>49981262
he is my boy

drew him numerous times in the past. i am about to finish the vestal though
>>
>>49981097
all right thanks
>>
Could I request a picture of a girl with a scuffed face and short, messy light brown hair. She is wearing a light green tank top, fingerless gloves, black bike shorts and walking boots.
>>
Requesting a cute princess having a picnic with a brave hero
>>
>>49979935

Awesome, I didn't actually expect a delivery. Great work!
>>
>>49980742
So, I've seen that anchor a lot. When was the last time the WIP got an update? Is there any sign that the W is still, in any way, IP?
>>
Ayy. My DM is running a Halloween Curse of Strahd campaign over the next two days. He rolled 1d12 for each of us to decide our classes and I drew Bard.

I've managed to cook up a pretty awesome Brass Dragonborn College of Valor Bard in scale mail who two-hands a silvered war maul. I'd like to request a quick sketch of him that I could bring as a reference. I'd really appreciate it and it'd be fucking awesome if I could bring it on the day and use it as a reference. I'm not fussy. He's just burly. Think musclefat.
>>
>>49981195
But wasn't even that partially attributed to pure spite towards the whiners?

I recall some of the drawfriends taunting people about it.
>>
File: troll_request.jpg (262KB, 956x884px) Image search: [Google]
troll_request.jpg
262KB, 956x884px
Requesting a big, happy troll carrying a massive, log-like club, and with a crocodile tucked under one arm.

Would like body and club to be like the first pic, the face more like the second, he should be wearing ripped up pants like the hulk in the third, and the crocodile should be angry and agitated like in the fourth.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up this insanity.
>>
Requesting a Male Duelist Tiefling with noble clothes who always looks like he's up to something shady
>>
>>49981929
Yeah, the guy working on it has mentioned he had a lot on his plate is all. I don't mind waiting on a request, so I'm just warmly waiting for after he's got his other stuff taken care of.
>>
>>49983088
Aight, cool.
>>
File: 1055193_1250785.jpg (54KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1055193_1250785.jpg
54KB, 600x429px
Requesting medievel fuel girls. This is for a festival related event in my next session.
>>
>>49981929
>>49980742
Struggling with guns. >>49978627

>>49981333
Yeah, I can see that now, was drawing at like 12 am and had just slapped down some straight lines to get the shapes down. Will fix later.

>>49983088
I'm a loser that bounces between WIPs, when I get tired of one thing I work on another, and when I get tired of that I go back to the other project. It helps keep things fresh instead of burning out on one project, but it also makes progress slow.
>>
File: Reference.png (2MB, 1039x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
2MB, 1039x1497px
>>49972912
Humbly requesting a weapon reference.

Ideally, I want saber to be like the very top picture with a modified length, with a floral pattern running across the entire length of the blade (middle pic.), however, I am also willing to accept a floral pattern on only the part of the blade near the handle (3rd pic).

Please notify if you are responding to this post. Thank you.
>>
>>49984955
>floral pattern running across the entire length of the blade

I meant half the length.
>>
File: huawip.png (123KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
huawip.png
123KB, 400x388px
>>49975436
Just a WIP at this stage. Need sleep. Working with the penal colony pit slave concept. Needs to be cuter. Am I warm at least?
>>
File: 2 billion years in paint.jpg (678KB, 1728x1740px) Image search: [Google]
2 billion years in paint.jpg
678KB, 1728x1740px
Requesting drow musket assassin
>>
File: 1471830989529.png (242KB, 640x830px) Image search: [Google]
1471830989529.png
242KB, 640x830px
Requesting this Biker themed hero defending and protecting two xeno kids from a space marine. The Biker Themed Hero is a psyker, or has space magic abilities and has maybe a purplish aura around him and maybe he'd have electricity or some magic crackling in his hands to show he's a space wizard. And he's also a human so therefore; "Race Traitor" and Heretic.

The Hero would strike a similar pose which is something to telling the space marine to back away from the xeno kids, and the space marine featured should probably be a Black Templar.

The two alien kids that'd be in the image is of any race of your choice.
>>
>>49985057
Not the OR, but I think it's looking great. Makes me proud to have helped with making the Hua Yuan.
>>
>>49985392
Whats wrong with your legs
>>
>>49973636
Heya.
Just dropping in to say that I'll finish this tomorrow morning.

Sorry it's taken so long - Haven't been able to work on it all of today.
>>
>>49985972
Thanks, my dude.
>>
>>49979626
>>49979688

Wow these are amazing! Thank you for the hard work you both put into these. And not to sound greedy but I do hope >>49979688 does finish his because it is looking great.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-27+at+02.31.03).jpg (66KB, 656x753px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-27+at+02.31.03).jpg
66KB, 656x753px
>>49965012
still working on this
>>
>>49986979
Nice! Got a tumblr I can check out?
>>
>>49987045
l3monjuic3.deviantart.com
>>
File: 19154684.jpg (321KB, 520x900px) Image search: [Google]
19154684.jpg
321KB, 520x900px
I am going to bump the thread with a picture that a drawfriend made for me: it's being used to it's fullest, I assure you.

He's the meatiest, meanest, merciless frontline guy of the group.
>>
>>49981007
Omg that is perfect.
>>
Quick question for all the drawfriends out there

are you guys self-taught or did you go to school for your art?

if so what percentage of your work do you credit towards schooling vs practice.
>>
>>49987374
I'm just a colorfag, but I'm self-taught. Enough tutorial to learn how to use Inkscape, then practice.
>>
>>49987374
Self-taught and went to an art school. Not college though, my high school was art focused.
>>
File: 27-10-2016 Eyes Practice.png (308KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
27-10-2016 Eyes Practice.png
308KB, 1920x1080px
>>49987374
I studied graphic design and hated it, so I decided to become an illustrator, and that is completely self-taught, and one way or another I'm getting there
>>
>>49987374

Im self taught, but both my parents were artists, so I've been drawing my whole life. Still, I feel my lack of proper art-education shows.
Been going though the CTRLpaint classes one every day in an effort to remedy that, and thinking of saving up for animation-school.
>>
File: paintit.png (2MB, 2528x1144px) Image search: [Google]
paintit.png
2MB, 2528x1144px
Alright, my request:
Young Mother, around the age of 19.

1. Haircut like in the first picture
2. Asian face
3. Clothing is meant to be inspired by the third picture, though its not meant to be the exact same. give it some of the patterns, fluffyness and ornamentals, but it should have at least one long sleeve to hide the fact that she's ...
4. ...missing her right Arm.

if you really want to make it perfect, make her hold a baby with the other arm, covered in a blanket.

if you're going to color it: go by the colorscheme of the third picture. even for her hair and eyecolor.
>>
>>49987586
>*are artists.
They still are, and hopefully will be for many years to come.
>>
>>49987374
Tough to say.
I drew a lot before university, but got the most practice and learning in university.
Great figure drawing professor, I learned a lot about anatomy and fundamentals.

Shit painting professor, the only thing I learned is that if you're gonna work on canvas, make one yourself.
Putting work into handcrafting a canvas teaches you to respect and value it.
You don't just slap paint down on something that you worked to build.
But then, just buy them because that's an unnecessary pain in the ass.
I learned nothing about color or painting besides what the professor's personal (crappy) opinion was.
Then I got into sculpture.

In short, learning skills is important and whether self taught or through school, it needs to be taken seriously.
But practice is vital and the only way you actually learn and improve.
>>
>>49978627
>>49984896
Oh shit, looks good! Thanks for the update, definitely like how his gun is coming out.

>I'm a loser that bounces between WIPs, when I get tired of one thing I work on another, and when I get tired of that I go back to the other project. It helps keep things fresh instead of burning out on one project, but it also makes progress slow.

Ahh, I feel ya. I've honestly been guilty of the same (well, not with art cause I suck at drawing, but with other stuff).
>>
>>49987374
I'm a self-taught guy that went to university one day.
I got only a bit better, most of things I learned the university years was all around the drawing, not the drawing itself.
>>
My Rogue Trader just got a regiment of Imperial Guard, and I'd love to have a drawing of them - just a grunt is fine, honestly.

They're an all-female regiment, with extensive albeit minor augmentations (cybernetic eyes, implanted vox-beads, bionic replacement limbs, etc). They come from a desert deathworld and specialize in shock and awe tactics, and as such are basically female Fremen.

They hate the Eldar and have close ties with the Arbites, and their regimental Creed is to Repent with their blood for some sort of shameful event.

If you're looking for more concrete reference ideas, they'd probably look like a sort of mix between Tallarn Desert Raiders, Death Korps of Krieg and Fremen from Dune.
>>
File: Froggeim.jpg (2MB, 2448x2840px) Image search: [Google]
Froggeim.jpg
2MB, 2448x2840px
Doodling knights
Lined paper
Low quality
>>
File: SB3char.png (341KB, 536x738px) Image search: [Google]
SB3char.png
341KB, 536x738px
>>49972912

Bumping this. I wanted someone to draw my character for an upcoming campaign.

Shotgun goes in the right hand, sword at the left hip in a scabbard. The helmet goes on the head of course. The leather vest is a more grayish/blackish color.

Thanks in advance my dudes.
>>
>>49988319

Oh, also a cloak/cape on the back.
>>
File: Tancred.jpg (852KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tancred.jpg
852KB, 800x1000px
Crusader WIP #2, sorry about the delay on this OR I'm involved in a muscle girl waifu design contest and some projects for school.

Let me know if there are any adjustments before I revise lineart/re-detail the maille links.
>>
>>49988274
Coral-themed knight?
>>
>>49973152
Slightly early bump, hope you don't mind.
>>
File: lilies_field_by_deinha1974.jpg (471KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
lilies_field_by_deinha1974.jpg
471KB, 1440x900px
>>49988274
i want a knight in shining armor, walking slowly on a field of lillies, holding a injured cat in his hands.

i'd use this for a campaign.
>>
>>49988274
Magician Knight.

As in, kids birthday magician.
>>
>>49988274
Golem Knight
>>
File: Herne_the_Hunter.jpg (318KB, 1209x785px) Image search: [Google]
Herne_the_Hunter.jpg
318KB, 1209x785px
>>49988274
A knight based on Hern the Hunter, armed with a flintlock, a knife, and a horn.
>>
>>49987586
>animation school
Are you in the US? It's not worth it here, go to Europe! You can get a job in animation without going to art school! Save yourself!Although, at the same time I wish I had gone simply so I didn't stay at home all the time. You do you, man.
>>
>>49984585
What medieval fuel would you have them with? Hay?
>>
File: 304-3-1364559465.jpg (589KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
304-3-1364559465.jpg
589KB, 1360x768px
>>49978841
Would like to add to my request, he has a greatsword like pic related, but with a wider blade
>>
File: ral zerek.png (813KB, 520x884px) Image search: [Google]
ral zerek.png
813KB, 520x884px
>>49972912
Requesting an Izzet themed Kobold Wizard
he is focused on crafting and blasting
using this as the base image/inspiration, but with a kobold, in this style
http://ageofchaos.almebezbik.com/_/rsrc/1214421330542/Home/the-heroes/character-creation/Nyza-s-Page/Kobold_Quarterly.gif?height=420&width=323
red skin, include the lightning/turbines, and similar dress style
dont need to include backrounds
thank you so much to whoever does this
>>
File: archer girl.jpg (338KB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
archer girl.jpg
338KB, 800x1085px
>>49986979
>>49965012

alright getting kind of sick of this so im gonna call it done
>>
>>49989605
Looks p good anon
>>
>>49981433
Got this bby boi. should be done by Sat evening.
>>
>>49989605
>>49946338

forgot to put in OR
>>
>>49973022
24 hours bumping
>>
>>49989605
Not OR but that looks amazing.
>>
File: Reef Avenger.jpg (1MB, 1557x3206px) Image search: [Google]
Reef Avenger.jpg
1MB, 1557x3206px
>>49988465
>>
>>49989824
Aw hell yeah, thanks anon.
>>
>>49989674
Thanks broheem.
>>
>>49988915
Oil, alcohol, etc? Theyd be similar to fire breathers.
>>
>>49989824
Boy you need to get you some printer paper your shit is fantastic.
>>
>>49973192
Bumping this
>>
>>49989605
Just awesome, Lemon! I was going to take that request, but you knocked it out of the park.
>>
File: 764px-Jarod_TCG.jpg (129KB, 764x600px) Image search: [Google]
764px-Jarod_TCG.jpg
129KB, 764x600px
I am going to guess that this is the thread to ask so: Could somebody change the skin color of the old dude in the front from purple to tanned or white (as in caucasian) please?
>>
File: Dorf.png (309KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dorf.png
309KB, 1000x1000px
>>49989674
>>49981433
WIP
>>
File: Smudgy knight.jpg (958KB, 1289x2345px) Image search: [Google]
Smudgy knight.jpg
958KB, 1289x2345px
>>49988575
I tried my hand at this but honestly my pen smudged like no tomorrow and I'm shit at drawing anything other than armor/weapons (and even then, still pretty shit.) I'll come back to it.

>>49989889
Eh. I'm pretty much flat broke at the moment. Some of your knights might be drawn on the back of my grocery lists.
>>
>>49990088
Like it so far! My suggestion would be more volume to the hair and beard to be closer clipped.
>>
>>49988274
Gladiator knight
>>
>>49979095
You're fetish a shit
>>
File: Theilenhofen.jpg (68KB, 415x585px) Image search: [Google]
Theilenhofen.jpg
68KB, 415x585px
>>49988274
Would you be willing to draw this helmet without the ornate crest and those bumps on the top? I like the rounded, flat top it has going on.
>>
>>49974365
Bumping this.
>>
>>49990651
You're waifshit a shit
>>
>>49990219
>>49990664
You're self a shit
>>
File: Sarvus_Trask.jpg (161KB, 635x901px) Image search: [Google]
Sarvus_Trask.jpg
161KB, 635x901px
Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer.
>>
>>49975096
Bampin
>>
File: SpookySpiritSummoning.png (217KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SpookySpiritSummoning.png
217KB, 600x1000px
>>49973607
Heres you go. Would you like it painted?
>>
>>49991218
OR here. Sure, that looks neat!
Thanks anon.
>>
>>49973212
Bumping
>>
File: vampirelordsmall.png (1MB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vampirelordsmall.png
1MB, 851x1200px
>>49974926
I'm calling it done. This took me way longer to finish than it should have but that's life.

Still doing commissions on the cheap, so hit me up if anyone's interested. Contact info is on my blog: containercore.tumblr.com
>>
>>49991667
Not OR, but holy crackers
>>
>>49991667
That is great and i may be interested in a commission but i was looking at your tumblr but i couldnt find any pricing information.
>>
>>49991667
That's amazing Container, thank you. Ashnard has been my favorite villain I've ever written, and this is great.
>>
File: 1463153015160.jpg (12KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1463153015160.jpg
12KB, 213x237px
>>49991667
damn my man, daz bretty gud
>>
File: futuremonk.jpg (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
futuremonk.jpg
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>49973080
>>
>>49992100
There isn't any on the tumblr, usually prices depend on the client/project/commissioner etc, so I usually just calculate how long it's going to take me to do something and set a price based on that.

>>49991942
>>49992180
>>49992192
Thanks, guys.
>>
>>49991667
That's pro work right there. Not OR but I am impressed.
>>
>>49992289
Still OR here, can I ask why you picked my request out of curiosity? Haha
>>
>>49992352
Usually I pick requests that are either original ideas, have a lot of wiggle room for interpretation, or have a very comprehensive ref sheet. Although, I usually end up deviating from the ref because I come up with different design choices. I wanted to do something more traditional/standard fantasy and your request had a good ref sheet that I felt I could do something with. There's no logic to what I end up choosing, mostly just feel like doing something different from the last request.
>>
>>49992711
That's cool, I was just wondering what pulled you at it.
>>
>>49992794
>>49992352
>pls fellate me

This is how you sound.
>>
>>49978664
Bumping, hoping the anon from before decided to take it.
>>
>>49992711
I'm gonna be that guy and ask if you're still doing requests between commissions, and if so if anything caught your eye.
>>
>>49991667
Why didn't u fix the incredibly long neck
>>
>>49976966
Oh gosh, I didn't think anyone would respond!

Did you see the pictures at the bottom of rhe regiment page?
>>
>>49989653
>>49989790
>>49989987
Thanks
>>
>>49992216
Green lantern? Where's her ring?
>>
>>49985057
Oh shit, uh I really should have checked this thread sooner
>>
>>49988274
Requesting Airborne Ranger Knight
>>
File: DrowMusket..jpg (1MB, 4096x4096px) Image search: [Google]
DrowMusket..jpg
1MB, 4096x4096px
>>49985157

Doing this request. Needed something to draw to take my mind off recent events in my own life.

Apologies if I'm not as good as some of the other talented drawfags here though.
>>
>>49987374
I made sure I took art classes in primary, but thats about it. Did some silly art day camps as a kid, but nothing truly formal. Went onto computer science as a degree, so from primary till know was all self-taught
>>
>>49976966
>>49976546
>>49985057
Not the requestor, but I did have a heavy hand in the creation of Hua Yuan, so this has my interest. Hua Yuan as a whole is a pastiche of 80's chic, SWAT/Special Operations, and Hong Kong/Kowloon soul. The chinese and neon elements rise above most other things.

Okay so there's two ways you could take this, Razorgirl or Exterminator

Hua Yuan will often conscript whole gangs into penal regiments, and the Razorgirls, or Iron Orchids, were gladiator slaves that rebelled against the lord that captured them. It's now the 80's action babe regiment led by !Samus. Their shtick is tank tops and chrome cybernetics, since they were all cyborg pit fighters. They would definitely be a bombshell, I'm not sure those exist in china, but lets not let that effect our fetishism of 40k

Now with Exterminators, they're big thing is Tyranid Hunting, especially Genestealers and their cults. They collect trophies from their kills, sometimes not limited to Tyranid shells and skulls. They also do loads of drugs to operate HARD all the time, most notably a cocaine like drug made from nid adrenal glands. Parkour and SWAT operations are their bread and butter. Due to shitty air quality, and because the asians do it, they typically have facemasks and due to the harsh light of the out doors and indoors, they typically wear shades.

So basically
>>Chinese Cyborg Pit fighter Bombshell Sarah Conner/Ripley/Samus/Velasquez(The marine chick from Aliens)/Mulan
>Tank top
>Tattoos
>Chrome cybernetics, think Glory from shadowrun but more shiney
>Fit
>Cigar?
>BOMB COLLAR

>>Highly disciplined SWAT parkour hardass that's actually a trophy hunting adrenaline junkie that leaves graffiti when no one is looking
>Sharp dress uniform/Miami Heat off duty uniform/Ãœber tacticool battlegear
>Bobcut? Bun? Whatever looks better
>Trophies, that or just A trophy, like a ripper skull. Could be embarrassing for her, only having one trophy
>Surgical mask/Gas mask
>Shades
>>
>>49993778
That's basically it
>Stereotypically/Hyperbolically 80's
>Chinese, specifically Kowloon/Hong Kong
>>
>>49992289
ok i sent you an emailbut its late so unless you respond soon i wont see it for a wwhile.
>>
>>49975885
24 hour bump
>>
>>49993166
Yeah I took it. Should be done before the weekend is over
>>
File: i see you.png (2MB, 1444x1567px) Image search: [Google]
i see you.png
2MB, 1444x1567px
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>49994404
A paralyzed Eladrin child on a blood-soaked forest floor as a Balor looms over it, whip raised.
>>
>>49994462
i will try.
>>
File: 1477169676199.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1477169676199.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc.) She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but a mor modern feel.

Is there anything I can change to make this interesting?
>>
>>49994475
Excellent. The story I'm writing collects all the pics I've been getting lately into one novel, which I'm putting up on 1d4chan later.
>>
>>49994253

Great, as long as I know you took it I'm all good
>>
>>49977317
Bump no. 9 or something.
>>
>>49988274
tank knight
>>
>>49994404

A group of humanoid shadows with eyes of cinder peering from a dark forest
>>
File: AK200_Infobox.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AK200_Infobox.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and apporaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest. The Techpriest is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest, "Your belligerent and violent behavior is a criminal offense."
>>
>>49995170
Awesome. That show pops up in weird places.
>>
>>49995170
>insert angry techpriest or skitarii here
>>
>>49988851
I'm already in the eu
I've been recommended one by a friend who looked over my sketchbook. But I am trying to get an internship before that.

Honestly, I just feel like I need to practice a lot before I am good enough. Hence doing the drawthread thing.
>>
Any drawfriends here like/good at drawing space marines?
>>
>>49995630
just post ur request anon
>>
>>49995568
Do you have a tumblr?

Also you might as well just go for it, people always find a reason to delay doing so and by the time they pull the trigger it's too late.

Hence why I've given up on my dreams a long time ago.
>>
>>49995568
Likewise, I want to get better before going out and getting a job in comics/cartoons. Unfortunately I live in NY and all the cartooning jobs have moved over to Cali.

Follow your dreams Kwerp.

The Animation Workshop is a great school, they've produced a lot of great animators. Don't go for Goeblins unless you can speak French, and English schools are good but a bit of a diceroll, don't know much about them.
>>
I could use a modification of a previous request (game got delayed like 10 months and so stuff changed).

A skinny, tween-aged, kinda feminine (though not by choice), not!Norse, shaman boy and his brother a big brown bear.

I'm pretty open for interpretation and would probably rather a more stylized or even cute design, as they are nice, friendly brothers, not mean people.

The boy has no real weapons or armor, a knife and some leather/fur at most. Definitely a satchel or pouch or two of healing stuff and herbs and things. He's around 12ish and a bit androgynous as well, though he may try to have some scraggly facial hair to "butch up" a bit, clearly not a very physical person, though spends a lot of time in the wild. The bear should have a bit of simple riding gear and carrying capacity things, nothing elaborate or sophisticated. Both should probably have a bit of body paint, feathers, teeth and other animistic flavor touches. Enough so the bear is clearly a pet/mount of some kind, not random wild beastie.

Other than that, they should both have one blue and one brown eye, if eye colour is something you feel to include.

As I said, I'm pretty open to artist interpretation, while I have a clear vision of who he is, much less so what he looks like. Any help here appreciated!
>>
>>49987654
BUMP!!!!
>>
File: ReefAvenger2-TheReAvenging.jpg (432KB, 1557x3206px) Image search: [Google]
ReefAvenger2-TheReAvenging.jpg
432KB, 1557x3206px
>>49988465
>>49989824
I thought these were worth the effort to try cleaning digitally.
>>
>>49994404
A teenage tiefling with a revolver looking up at a false hydra.
>>
File: SmudgeyKnight2-TheShinnin.jpg (374KB, 1289x2345px) Image search: [Google]
SmudgeyKnight2-TheShinnin.jpg
374KB, 1289x2345px
>>49990103
>>49988575
I just played around with colorizing, hue, saturation, lightness, desaturation, brightness and contrast.
>>
File: UnlinedKnight.jpg (768KB, 2448x2840px) Image search: [Google]
UnlinedKnight.jpg
768KB, 2448x2840px
>>49988274
Of course, sometimes the lines are too dark for quick and clean removal.
>>
sorry, wasn't me.
>>49995906
>>
>>49995935
>>49990103

i don't want to seem like a dick, but i can't even recognize a single lilly, nor a cat there. i knew it would be smudged, but this isn't really well done. im really sorry. buuuuut thats what you said yourself, so i guess you don't feel too insulted about that. do you think you can fix that?
>>
>>49991667
Cant find anything on commission prices. Could you point me in the right direction or give me a ball park range?
>>
>>49995889
Literally got recommended The Animation Workshop, by a guy who used to tutor there, so yeah. Taking a class in Blender 3D over the next month as well.

I've just finished a masters degree in analytic arts, so it'll be a bit before I can actually afford going to school again, but yes.

You follow your dreams too, kind anon.
>>
>>49996069
Try reading the thread, lad
>>
>>49995630
request or git out
>>
File: GuyFiery.png (1MB, 978x1186px) Image search: [Google]
GuyFiery.png
1MB, 978x1186px
>>49994092
>>49975885
Hot off the presses.
I also have the original ink if you want someone else to do a decent job of coloring it.

>>49995991
I'm the one that clean up the lines, and although I couldn't tell a lily from a flumph, the cat is pretty clear and cute.
That said, I hope he comes back to it for you.
>>
>>49996206
Holy shit, I can't handle the heat.
>>
File: Quinn.png (225KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Quinn.png
225KB, 562x1000px
>>49973636

I could probably keep working on this, but I'll say that it's finished now. If you want I can do a portrait version like I've been doing with my other deliveries.

Cheers! Was surprisingly fun to work on, even if I went a bit anime. Felt like it was in the spirit of the request.

Troll seems to be having a nap/vacation, so I'ma drop the trip.
>>
>>49995935
>>49995935
I beg of you serrah >>49993486
>>
>>49995914

Siiiick
>>
>>49993756
Not OR but looks cool AF cant wait to steal
>>
File: fucking magi.jpg (1MB, 1815x2480px) Image search: [Google]
fucking magi.jpg
1MB, 1815x2480px
>>49988683
Here you go. Sorry, I fell asleep. I'll be back in the next thread if anyone wants some more. Normally I can crank out a knight guy every few minutes.
>>
>>49989605
its okay
>>
>>49996392
You know that we know you're not the OR, right?
>>
File: Magiknight.jpg (496KB, 1815x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Magiknight.jpg
496KB, 1815x2480px
>>49988683
>>49996342
>>
>>49996320
see
>>49996342
He's the artist.
I am just a digital cleaner.
Need more Windex.
>>
>>49996342
Do you have time or patience to do the ones in this thread?
>>
>>49996400
did i imply i was?
>>
>>49974389
Bump
>>
>>49993778
Right. So, either more or less skin showing. Hotline Miami cross Necromunda. Will abandon and start over. Going for cute psycho angle y/n
>>
>>49996927
It's up to you. If you want to make an Exterminator I would just make a kawaii version of one of the guardsmen at the bottom of the regiment page. Have you seen the related drawfaggotry?

If you want to make a Razorgirl, make your way to the Writefaggotry page and just read the 13th Penal Regiment writefaggotry, and you will be sufficiently armed to draw a Razorgirl.

See, not a lot of homework, you just needed to know where to look!
>>
>>49996927
More or less. As she stood, she was a halfwaypoint between both

I'd do>>49996927 then go where your heart takes you.
>>
>>49997148
I meant this >>49997133
>>
bring on some vehicle requests
>>
File: skyship_by_benwootten-d1ldcwz.jpg (270KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skyship_by_benwootten-d1ldcwz.jpg
270KB, 900x1200px
>>49997266
A dreadnought version of this type of skyship, without the pirate flag
>>
Requesting slaanesh encountering handholding.
>>
>>49995630
I like drawing space marines
>>
>>49997266
a Steampunk Space Vessel that Octopi would use.
>>
>>49997266
One-man aerospace fighter that's literally just built around a single massive artillery cannon.
>>
File: FEFQ.png (2MB, 2000x2143px) Image search: [Google]
FEFQ.png
2MB, 2000x2143px
>>49994462
here you go.
>>49995930
revolver you say?
>>49995058
i will try.
>>
>>49973173
30-something-hour bump

I'd also appreciate any feedback on what makes my request bad.
>>
Requesting short comics
1st page: Star Wars, some dry planet, imperial troopers (with few AT-ST and vehicles) on the bottom of some big canyon discussing how fucked they are (rebels tooked control over all settlements). Last panel ending with someone speaks to them from behind "Hey looks like you guys have problems with these rebels..."
>>
File: big one.png (141KB, 2222x2222px) Image search: [Google]
big one.png
141KB, 2222x2222px
>>49995930
>>
>>49996206
>hot off the presses
Bless you senpai
>>
>>49996312
OR here. Thanks, my dude.
>>
>>49998288
Creepy. I love it.
>>
>>49993756
OR here, I love it draw anon, can't wait to see it completed.
Also I hope things get better for you, we are all friends on this boardUnless you like FATAL
>>
File: 2016-10-28 14.18.19.jpg (4MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-28 14.18.19.jpg
4MB, 2448x3264px
>>49973094
Here, as promised. (Although for some reason I see dwarves more as scylla than mermen)
>>
File: wipipipipipip.png (2MB, 1700x1739px) Image search: [Google]
wipipipipipip.png
2MB, 1700x1739px
>>49973173
>>49998332

There's no reference for the acid, drawing stuff almost identical is kinda boring, at least for me.
>>
>>50000483
It's the tentacle beards, I think. Go full Davy Jones.
>>
File: crudeoil.jpg (41KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
crudeoil.jpg
41KB, 420x300px
>>50000626
Well crap, I knew I'd forgotten something. Pic related is crude oil, which is kinda what I had in mind for the acid.

Also, if you want to take liberties with the exact design, feel free to do so - the reference image was intended as merely a reference, not a "draw it exactly like this" thing (except for the sword, but that was mostly because the sauce for it was impressive as hell and I got a bit carried away)
>>
File: Day of the Dead Mask.jpg (16KB, 236x270px) Image search: [Google]
Day of the Dead Mask.jpg
16KB, 236x270px
Can I get a picture of a feral looking little girl with long hair and sharp teeth that wears a mask reminiscent of Day of the Dead facepaint?
>>
>>50000701
I thought about it, but there's something highly impractical with pirate clothes underwater (hats kek).
>>
>>50000704
That's awfully crude of you
>>
>>50000822
Oi'll live.
>>
>>50000764
That's what the beardacles are for. Holding onto their hat.
>>
>>50000838
>>
File: Babysling.png (166KB, 317x750px) Image search: [Google]
Babysling.png
166KB, 317x750px
>>49987654
>>
>>50000897
woah, OR here.

in a way, this is really outstandingly good. the body, "both" arms, the baby, the clothing, coloring, is all above phenomenal. Though, the face looks kinda derpy and could be cuter and younger, and the feet are really bad, that i can't even make out feet there.

nonetheless, i sound really like a dick here, i'm sorry. this is really, really well done i just wanted to be honest with you and give you some constructive criticism. Thanks a lot, man!
>>
A thicc half-orc barbarian woman with lots of tribal bodypaint (preferably still somewhat clothed) giving a lapdance to a young, gangly wizard boy in robes with a large, floppy wizard's hat, who looks very flustered and embarrassed (also obviously aroused).
>>
>>50001332
>>>/out/
>>
>>50001338
>>
File: ahar.png (223KB, 500x1018px) Image search: [Google]
ahar.png
223KB, 500x1018px
>>50000707
>>
>>50001382
It's a very lewd request, anon.
>>
>>49988246
I tell you, it is hard to be a poor, disadvantaged, male Arch-Militant in the cruel, female-dominated world of the 41st millenium!
>>
>>50001494
Doesn't even have to be naked. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>50001600
>oh woe is me I have my own harem

Man the fuck up Kennoch. Besides. There's the Explorator, he's a dude.
>>
>>50001632
He is a Techpriest, they don't count!
>>
>>50001629
You're being stupid on purpose. Why?
>>
>>50001656
I must be stupid in reality then because I don't understand things that are left unsaid. Why would a non-naked image be too lewd to do? I thought half of /tg/ was lewd anyways?
>>
>>50001681
Not him, but your image is requesting a musclegirl in not much at all, giving a lapdance to a shota in a dress and funny hat. That's pretty blatant fapbait.

And even if the characters were different, it would still be blatant fapbait. Merely saying "but there's an orc and a Wizard" doesn't make it /tg/ material.
>>
>>50001681
There's a difference between allowing a little cheesecake and lewdness, and blatantly asking for it.
>>
>>50001706
>>50001714
What's wrong with fapbait? And what's wrong with asking for lewdness? I must be missing something. I mean I'm literally autistic if that counts for anything.
>>
>>50001748
It's just not something that you ask for, is all.
>>
>>50001748
You're on a SFW board.
>>
>>50001775
Why isn't it okay to ask for it?

>>50001777
But, they're not naked at all? Fully clothed.
>>
I know the threads already dead and dying, but for fuck's sake, guys, do we have to do this EVERY day?
>>
>>50001801
Are lapdances SFW anon? No.
>>
>>50001807
Yes because with each thread migration, thirsty ORs get closer and closer to a hair trigger.
>>
>>50001821
But, they're not naked? What sorcery is this?
>>
>>50001868
See >>50001656
>>
Requesting a Robot Pirate with a Pirate Hat, Pirate Eyepatch, and Pirate Sword
>>
Need a new thread.
>>
>>50002005
What kind of postmodernist shitposting is this?
>>
>>50002084
Then make one, lazy fuck.
>>
>>50002122
He just wants to be the new charlotte/elf viking/robot cowboy/flying bandito request
>>
>>50002164

Okay.

>>50002239
>>
File: Veteran.png (759KB, 1453x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Veteran.png
759KB, 1453x1204px
>>49980953

>>50001046
really no problem
>>
>>50002286
do you think you could fix her face and feet? aside from that i'm super happy with it. maybe go more by the cute reference picture i posted.
>>
>>50001632
I might also point out that they are not his harem, they are his higherups and colleagues.

And with theim being fragging augmented, fanatic shocktroopers, they aren't what you would originally fill your harem up with!
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.