[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Drop Anchor Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 112

File: MimicDoesItAgain.png (359KB, 733x1206px) Image search: [Google]
MimicDoesItAgain.png
359KB, 733x1206px
Previous thread: >>49874878

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Anchor.png (176KB, 765x806px) Image search: [Google]
Anchor.png
176KB, 765x806px
>>
Will take a simple request or two, delivery will come in one to two days. I'll do the sketching in my downtime at work.
>>
File: 1476986239853.jpg (389KB, 699x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476986239853.jpg
389KB, 699x1000px
>>49900979

Requesting a female air genasi holding a giant magic paintbrush (spans from head to toe).

She looks like pic related, but with a long apron over her armor covered in colorful paint spills. If you can, I'd like her to appear to be happily swinging the brush, a trail of magic following the bristles through the air.

>>49900995
Interested?
>>
>>49900979
Shit, now I have a new waifu.
>>
File: DickAssArcher.png (2MB, 2048x1431px) Image search: [Google]
DickAssArcher.png
2MB, 2048x1431px
What if we took everything people hate about thieves and put it in an archer? She also enjoys xxxg4merxxx sick showing off taunts like shooting people in the crotch or other extremities. Potentialy an elf, if you feel like drawing that.
>>
File: 1476956450071.png (445KB, 675x599px) Image search: [Google]
1476956450071.png
445KB, 675x599px
I would like to requestthis TIE pilot, flight lieutenant Ada, pestering/harassing an on duty stormtrooper who is doing a valiant effort of ignoring her.
>>
File: quickgrey.png (699KB, 1509x2000px) Image search: [Google]
quickgrey.png
699KB, 1509x2000px
>>49898719

Got to shading the bg, but then motivation just completely died

>>49900979
ohneat
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
Yes I'm aware this is getting old. But I don't really have any other characters that I'm playing at the moment.
>>
File: 1476837223042.jpg (1MB, 1984x2628px) Image search: [Google]
1476837223042.jpg
1MB, 1984x2628px
Requesting an early medieval knight similar to this Hospitaller, just without the clothing over the mail armour. Sir Tancred is a poor knight. The knight whom he squired for wasn't the best either. He did teach Tank a few things however. First to put wealth beneath you actions are what makes you a man of worth, second if you teach a man to fish...
So with spear and fishing pole in one hand, and the reigns of his pack donkey, Gertrude, in the other he walks with golden spurs to wherever there are people in need of help. He also seems to end up dirty during fights and soaked anytime he is near water. Bar fight? He'll get a beer thrown at hit, or fall into a cask of wine. Pitched battle finale? By the end caked in mud and blood. Fishing in the local river? Get dragged to the mucky depths by a monstrous eel. Crossing a strait? Gets knocked overboard by the sail. If he is carrying his shield on it is painted a blue and white field of checkers and a brown boar.
>>
>>49901173
>dem thighs
Not OR but that's nice, Mimic.
>>
File: Akane Reference Image.png (5MB, 2274x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Akane Reference Image.png
5MB, 2274x1125px
Migrating my request for my Infernal Exalted, the Arch-Princess of the Greenflame Sea. Souz did a piece that's actually very close to my idea of her a while back, but there are enough differences that I'd like to make my own request while shamelessly stealing some elements from his piece.

Akane is a tall, muscular woman, with a body type and appearance almost identical to the woman in the middle - pale skin, long red hair, those types of horns, jaggedly-pointed ears, and two small, bony-looking bat-wings grosing from the back of her hip. The only exceptions are that her skin is made of brass, and the spinal-cord looking whip in the image should be growing from her spine as an actual tail.

Instead of wielding the whip, she wields a massive sword like the one Souz drew (as close as you can get to it, preferably, because that thing looks utterly badass).

And finally, her armor would be like the one worn by the demoness on the left, made of tarnished, rotten-looking brass trimmed with dull gold with sickly veins of acid running through it. While I would still like it to be form-fitting, I would also like it to have more coverage - ideally leaving nothing uncovered except for her head, with imposing (but not WoW-sized) pauldrons and a high armored collar.
>>
File: Joyelle One Arm Reference.png (1MB, 1698x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Joyelle One Arm Reference.png
1MB, 1698x1004px
>>49900979
Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my Drow Warlord/Samurai, the newly one arm'd Joyelle.

I'd like that the pictured drow on the far left be drawn in the outfit shown on the male samurai, empty left sleeve flapping in the breeze or hanging uselessly at her side, it doesn't matter much. She's bare across the chest and stomach apart from a few wrappings covering her breasts.

I suppose by now her hair would be a bit longer. Not to the extent of the pictured red head, but maybe a half-way point between that and what she is sporting in her current pic. Not that I expect that to be apparent, but I figured I'd put that down.

On the uncovered side of her stomach a tattoo can be seen, wrapping around from where the majority of it is on her back.

On her waist she's wearing two weapons: Her katana and her wakizashi.

Pose-wise I'd like that she be wielding her katana in hand, standing in a defensive pose and facing the viewer (Or at an angle, whatever is easier) as if she were facing an out-of-sight opponent.

Thank you in advance if someone chooses to take this.
>>
>>49900979
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it

When the fuck did that become acceptable? Entitled fucking cunts, all of you.
>>
File: teifling.jpg (291KB, 1268x1029px) Image search: [Google]
teifling.jpg
291KB, 1268x1029px
Requesting a male Tiefling

He has horns, armor, and dual wields khopeshes that all look like the reference pictures. Preferably in an "at ease" standing pose.
>>
>>49901299
It always has been acceptable, actually.
>>
File: WithoutSmile.png (544KB, 1600x2200px) Image search: [Google]
WithoutSmile.png
544KB, 1600x2200px
>>49901229
This

>>49901173
I couldn't resist.
>>
>>49901316
No it hasn't, ORs used to get crucified for reposting after a delivery, and that's how it should be. If you want the right to be picky and dissatisfied, you need to be paying for it, not begging for it.
>>
>>49901330
The only opinions that matter are those of the artists.
>>
>>49901330
Okay. Let me clarify. It's always been acceptable to re-request after a shitty delivery. That's the only thing that prevents people from coming in and "delivering" stick figure bullshit to everyone.

Granted, if you get a delivery from Pilgrim or Souz or Mimic or any other of the skilled drawfriends around here, re-requesting is in bad taste and you probably will get shat on. But you do have the right to say "thanks for the delivery, but if you don't mind I would like to keep looking."
>>
>>49901344
>>49901345
You fucks are unbelievable.
>>
Friendly reminder to never reply to bait.
Even if it is legitimately not bait.

And just in general, if everyone in the thread just did not respond to posts with anger and emotion, the trolls would mostly starve.

Please rage elsewhere and do not reply to those that rage here.

Requests that are beneath notice may very well be ignored without the increased attention.
As ever, artist draw what they want to.
>>
File: unnamed (2).png (187KB, 332x442px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
187KB, 332x442px
Requesting a Fire Genasi wizard I'm playing in 5e. Uses exclusively fire based spells, is named Guy Fierey. Essentially all I need is a Fire Genasi who looks exactly like Guy Fieri, in pic featured. Sorta like having spiky flame hair and stuff like that, and wearing flame robes that looks like the flame shirt in the pic. Thanks guys
>>
File: 1476314477265.png (2MB, 1614x869px) Image search: [Google]
1476314477265.png
2MB, 1614x869px
I think it's about time I posted this again, keep forgetting to.

I'd like to request a picture of my antagonist, Arzachel. She's a villain-type character I made in response to a player who just couldn't stop hitting on anything female, so I made a character that his charms would never work on. She was never used for this purpose since the guy stopped playing just before I had introduced her, but the others really liked her for some reason so I kept her.

I won't bother to go into her backstory, it's pretty edgy since I intentionally put her through the worst things I could think of to make her as fucked up as possible, but basically she's a regular human who went on such a killing spree that she caught the attention of hell.

She's pretty much the polar opposite of a waifu/fapbait, and I've never really had a real picture of her so if any drawfriends would like to do one I'd be super thankful!
>>
File: reference.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
reposting request from the last two thread

So I got suckered into playing the Warcraft RPG by a friend.
Making a Not!Sylvanas blood elf ranger and was wondering if I could get some character art.

Basically, I want the outfit from the top [I don't mind if it's simplified, as desu it's a little gaudy], with her doing the pose of the bottom left, a face kinda like the middle, and a bow like the right.
Green eyes, silver blonde hair, skinny with toned arms.
Thank you for your time reading my bullshit friend :)
>>
>>49901454
>Not Guy Fiery
You were so close. I pray that was just a typo on your part.
>>
File: 63 Shades of Fieri.jpg (741KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
63 Shades of Fieri.jpg
741KB, 1280x1656px
>>49901454
Make sure to work some of these into your spells.
>>
>>49901479
Sorry desu, was a typo on my part. He is named Guy Fiery.
>>
File: Humanized Tumblr by Jon-Lock.jpg (80KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
Humanized Tumblr by Jon-Lock.jpg
80KB, 660x900px
Requesting a slight 40k-fication of this humanized tumblr.

Add a few grimdark skulls and a small imperial eagle/Aquila on his uniform.
>>
>>49901574
That's better. I would've totally drawn it if I weren't so busy. Maybe in a couple of days, if nobody else does it first.
>>
>>49900979
This artist is named Mimic? I'd definitely want to commission this guy in the future
>>
File: 1469483828858.jpg (461KB, 1242x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469483828858.jpg
461KB, 1242x1920px
>>49901598
> Humanized tumblr.
> Blatant MYSTUFFDONTSTEAL watermark, > Advertisement for his deviantart.
> lack of breast seam on a double breasted jacket.
> Headset under a peaked cap.
> left eye not only higher than the right, but also on a different angle.
> peaked cap has a rounded. but also somehow creased visor.
> Creased Brass/Embroidery on the left arm.

consider me annoyed.
>>
>>49901717
>lack of breast seam on a double breasted jacket

As someone who owns a double breasted greatcoat, I can attest to this. It's pretty freaking obvious and not something you miss easily

Although it could also be that the buttons are just ornamental, which is even MORE retarded...
>>
>>49901717
>>49901756
I don't mind the slight discrepancies on the accuracy of the clothes to be honest.

>>49901598
But anon's asking for a 40k-ing of that humanized tumblr. And what occupation or position would that guy be? Bishie commissar or inquisitor with some custom made gadgets he requested from some AdMechs?
>>
File: image.jpg (522KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522KB, 2560x1440px
Can I get a child adventuring party? I plan to use them as some fun npcs for the party to meet. One is a male fighter with pots and pans armor and a bucket helmet, another is a female bard with a Ukulele, and lastly a male wizard with a broomstick or mop staff. A lot of details can be up to you, but that's the basics, Thanks!
>>
>>49901832
Are they actually really high leveled and making it work, or are they destined to die a humiliating death?
>>
>>49901854
I don't plan to kill them, they're just low level kids with makeshift gear who sneak away from their town. The setting is a Not!Underdark setting with the civilizations being forced to settle there due to the surface being inhospitable and naturally these kids wanna help out too, but always manage to dodge the really bad shit on their adventures/hijinks. Their first encounter is gonna be the party being sent to clear out some Myconids only to find the kids there first who have befriended them. /blog
>>
>>49901832
>>49901917
Okay, i'll do it.
>>
>>49901756
i mean
God damn,
with that much brass just tie him up and shine a light at him, bingo instant disco ball.

But the Breast seam. that triggers me.
ALSO I FORGOT ANOTHER THING.
THE COLLAR IS FOR a normal SUIT
>>
File: 1474882528176.jpg (528KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1474882528176.jpg
528KB, 1280x1811px
drawfags do you have a particular niche/archetype you enjoy drawing?
>>
>>49901687
That's probably the most obvious shill I have ever seen in my life.
>>
File: Request.png (1MB, 1313x878px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
1MB, 1313x878px
Migrating with my request for a masked monk. I would ask that his robes and mask be dirty, perhaps even spattered with blood.

Oh, I also don't know how much it would matter with nothing to compare him to, but he's very short. About 5'4".

Thanks for 'avin a look m8s
>>
>>49902022
Thanks ohana
>>
Requesting some daemonettes going trick or treating for Halloween. They're holding candy buckets or bags, some look kinda awkward. A small zipper tab is visible on some of their necks.

>Are you sure this isn't heresy?
>Shut up and enjoy it.
>>
Reminder that every drawfag is awesome and everyone appreciates your work
>>
File: the petrified.jpg (516KB, 1721x1419px) Image search: [Google]
the petrified.jpg
516KB, 1721x1419px
Requesting art for the Chapter Master of a Chapter I am making. Iron Hands successors called the Petrified- almost all of them are cybernetic zombies, having died ages ago yet continue to live centuries or even millennia onwards due to being cybernetically resurrected, costing them all their humanity in the end.

The Chapter Master is fused with a gigantic set of the Iron Hands gorgonic terminator armor from the Horus Heresy, everything looking like the pic in the larger upper left picture. Virtually no organic tissue is left in his body, the entire thing is a machine. Loops of cords and tubes hang from his body along with chains, and his armor is plain and made in a very utilitarian fashion. Attached to his groin is a very long loincloth made of segmented hanging plates.

For weapons, the Chapter Master is armed with a pair of chainfists with a combi bolter fused into the top of the hands. The chainfists looks like the image on the far right (without the chaos daemon face), with a combi bolter mounted in the hand like the image to the left of it.

Now for adornments and colors, firstly the Chapter Master wears a long cloak fixed to the top of his armor, a cape that is as pitch-black as his armor. His armor is DARK, like the two pics below. If he was standing on a street in night you wouldn't even see him despite him standing nine feet tall kind of dark. What's clearly visible are his arms, which are colored like iron. His eyes also pop from the deep pitch black armor, colored a very bright piercing blue, he has one good eye-lense and a cluster of four bionic eyes mounted over the right side of his helmet.

The images on the bottom are also for scale. This guy is BIG. 95% of his body is made up of cybernetic/bionic enhancements, he's more machine than Astartes. If the standard space marine is seven feet tall, then he easily has two and a half feet on them.
>>
>>49900979
Greetings drawfriends. I was hoping I could get a piece done of my archer. She has scraggly green hair, a mechanical eye-patch on her right eye with a lot of burn scarring also on the right side of her face.

She wears a open-back sleeveless hooded top with a chest guard, an archers glove on her right mechanical arm, some simple jean/cargo pants, and two-toed running shoes. All of her clothes would be mostly black with various green outlines and accents. (Like around the edge of the hood, down the side of her pantleg, etc.)

Her weapon is a re-curve bow that looks like it's made of two khopesh that can fold over into a sword, with a quiver on her back.

Please, thank you, and have a wonderful day.
>>
File: verdure-urban-archer-ref.jpg (454KB, 1544x1018px) Image search: [Google]
verdure-urban-archer-ref.jpg
454KB, 1544x1018px
>>49902233
>That moment when despite clearly attaching an image 4chan shits the bed.
And I was off to such a lovely start to the day.
>>
>>49902218
Green light! Green light!
>>
File: 1476426808923.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476426808923.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
Migrating my request.

Is it fine if I ask for two half dragon characters sitting down for a rest? The older girl with the horns is wearing a purple short sleeve shirt with torn jeans and is hugging the boy like in the picture. The boy is wearing the loose red long sleeves with shorts and is getting flustered. Size not to scale in the Samus and Megaman picture.
>>
>>49901330
People make a request for a reason. They need the art for a reason. If they don't get what they are looking for (exactly what they are looking for) they are free to ask again.

All artists are here for a reason, if they don't want to do something, they don't have to.

It's two sides of the same coin. We don't force artists to draw something, nor do we force requesters to settle with something they can't use.
>>
>>49902094
Knights. I don't draw em too well, but I love em. They're fun to piece together and they look badass so yeah.
>>
>>49902094
Warriors/Fighters
Problem is that when I draw a request I tend to add to much of my own flair on it so it ends up not being the request at all
>>
File: half elf rogue ref.png (229KB, 837x540px) Image search: [Google]
half elf rogue ref.png
229KB, 837x540px
Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!
>>
File: woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg (505KB, 1694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg
505KB, 1694x1000px
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
File: 1471521856243.jpg (14KB, 242x247px) Image search: [Google]
1471521856243.jpg
14KB, 242x247px
>>49902516
Those are some cute satyrs anon.
>>
Import and bump: Maybe This Thread Edition
>Looking for lineart for a character I have in a RWBY game. I'm looking for the outfit of the girl on the left, the hat of the girl on the right, and the right girl's body type. Pose is up to artist's interpretation.
>>
File: Under the Glacier.jpg (2MB, 3544x2140px) Image search: [Google]
Under the Glacier.jpg
2MB, 3544x2140px
Requesting an underground nerubian ziggurat-temple somehow located directly under a glacier, giving it a bluish light like in pic related.
Countless stairs leading to it would be cool too.

Yes, I know "ziggurat-temple" is a pleonasm but I wanted to be clear.
>>
>>49902872
Clearly you are mistaken, good sir, as the lack of horns and cloven hooves say otherwise. No, they're just normal half dragons I'm afraid.
>>
File: Arzachel lines wip.png (321KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
Arzachel lines wip.png
321KB, 800x796px
>>49901472
Making a quick portrait version of this.

Lines done, just need to colour.
>>
>>49902984
Oh, right, sorry. Just thought i saw it somewhere and it was a satyr.
>>
File: 1475240325697.jpg (168KB, 831x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1475240325697.jpg
168KB, 831x1276px
Could I request a girl looking like pic related, but with auburn hair? She is wearing a light grey flight suit with a blue shoulder badge and shades and holding a pilot's helmet.
>>
>>49900979

That girl is extremely cute, what is she being used for?
>>
>>49903130
Hopefully some hot, shameless hand holding
>>
>>49903130
Probably a character, anon.
>>
File: 21Y4v2Yl.jpg (39KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
21Y4v2Yl.jpg
39KB, 512x640px
Got a cyberpunk request if anyone is into that. Been playing the character for a good couple months so I figured I'd get him drawn.

Requesting my hacker. He's the 18 year old nephew of our parties security specialist.

>Messy brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Wears a graphic T-shirt/Jeans combo
>T-shirt design can be whatever. He's kinda a weeb so japanese would be cool, but you could put a smiley face, a skull. Hell, even a crudely drawn penis could work.
>Character is an escapist, rather fuck around in his virtual world then the real one. So maybe him playing around with some holographic construct or typing on a keyboard of some kind.
>Alternatively, from one of the more recent games we played, him with his face pushed against the wall and his hands behind his head when the corps raided their apartment on a botched job.

Anyways, whether this gets picked up or not just keep making good work drawfags. I always end up saving something from this thread to use later, so even if you don't pick this up you're still helping me out.
>>
Could some one please draw a well dressed and well groomed merchant half elf that loves wine and loves gold even more
I'm gonna let you guys have a lot of creative freedom while drawing him his name is Oxford Bennedict Cumberbatch
>>
File: cade references.jpg (691KB, 1615x717px) Image search: [Google]
cade references.jpg
691KB, 1615x717px
Request
Basically hes a big buff manly dude in the pose of the left picture but preferably from the back at a like 10-20 degrees off side on with the face being parallel to the background.
The face is a bit softer with slightly longer hair that left picture but with awell maintained beard like hugh jackmans which are both a light brown.
carrying a sword about as big as the reference picture but design largely up to artist is the same position resting on the left shoulder.
General buff physique along the lines of jonathan joestar on the right but with more reasonably sized thighs.
only wearing the blue gold booty shorts in this gif:
http://i.imgur.com/6o6u34n.gifv
but with cade written in the gold sequins.
Also wearing pair of wrestling boots in ref image but they would be the gold and blue of shorts with the white being replaced by blue and the blue by gold.
He would be flexing to show off his muscles while posing and thats about it.

Also just as a side note im not gonna change any of this so if you see someone asking for a change then its not me.
>>
File: Arzachel.png (433KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
Arzachel.png
433KB, 800x796px
>>49901472
>>
File: brunea.png (102KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
brunea.png
102KB, 510x510px
>>49900979
Requesting a female warrior
I'm not talking scanty warrior, nor the sjw wetdream. I'm talking about a general, the human general to be precise, who happens to be a woman without her right hand and right side of torso (both replaced by wood and iron). For weapons she has a broadsword and for her armor think a mix of the D&D regular full plate + somethink valkyreish (possibly for her helm?)
Thanks a lot, whoever gets this request
>>
File: 1477006126540.png (3MB, 1392x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1477006126540.png
3MB, 1392x1792px
Requesting a post apoc cowboy

He wears a grey cardigan, not buttoned up but closed using his sword belt, like a robe. The ends of his cardigan are tucked into his pajama pants, like a samurai. If you include his feet, he wears those fuzzy slippers. He's got two of those swords on the right at his side in his belt, and his flat brimmed hat his cocked ever so slightly. He looks like a younger version of Red Harlow with shorter hair, scars included.

For pose, something cool would be nice. If you put him on a horse, he goes bareback
>>
>>49900995

Could you try >>49903520 if you get interested in it? I guess it has some creative potential?

also, just realized I messed up the end of my sentence, so *fullplate+something valkyrieish
>>
File: reference.png (754KB, 910x876px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
754KB, 910x876px
Migrating thread. Lookin' for some character art for Dark Heresy 2e forge-worlder outcast. Sort of a pirate/criminal guy, laspistol in one hand, power knife in the other, and autogun slung over the back. Armour's a bit of a mix between the two images in the reference sheet, preferably with the pose of the right-hand one.

As always, thanks in advance.
>>
File: Vilo.png (673KB, 1200x602px) Image search: [Google]
Vilo.png
673KB, 1200x602px
I love bugs. I love Morrowind. I just want bugs wearing bugs armor. His plate was actually made from the weathered and tempered chittin of his ancestors. He fights to reclaim his homeland from a faux-nazi human empire.
>>
File: WIP.png (902KB, 730x891px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
902KB, 730x891px
Anchoring for the drawfriend still working on this piece
>>
File: Quinn Ref.png (631KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Quinn Ref.png
631KB, 652x1000px
Bumping my request for a WoD Psychic Vampire.
>>
Requesting a petite korean girl with red hair, wearing a jacket and pic related, laying roses by a grave.
>>
File: gingerfy me up fam.jpg (36KB, 400x1120px) Image search: [Google]
gingerfy me up fam.jpg
36KB, 400x1120px
Just need him changed into a redhead / ginger -- maybe add a few freckles.

I ended up picking the area in my DM's game where people are predominantly red-haired as my character's birth place and wouldn't you know, ginger character art isn't common.

Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_1811.png (2MB, 1500x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.png
2MB, 1500x1227px
Weighing anchor
>>
Okay, requesting again, since the party has been picked down by natural selection and asking for eight people was too much. If it's too much you can cram blokes in the background or go distant anime face, it's up to you.
>>
File: third time's the charm.png (1MB, 1552x1246px) Image search: [Google]
third time's the charm.png
1MB, 1552x1246px
>>49904208
Fuck me with a rake.
>>
>>49904208
So in the 2 days since you last requested it, you've already permanently lost some of the characters you were requesting? I don't want to draw something if they're all going to be dead tomorrow.
>>
File: necrophilia is legal somewhere.png (142KB, 482x466px) Image search: [Google]
necrophilia is legal somewhere.png
142KB, 482x466px
>>49904227
They're not dead, per se... I wouldn't call throwing a bitch fit and flipping the table an in character death anyway.
You can draw the other two characters if you wish, i just removed them because it was pointed out the request was unreasonably large.
>>
>>49904259
It still is.
>>
>>49904264
Well then I'll just post the second request with the full party list and see how long until i get criticised for asking the moon and the stars from the drawfags.
Unless I'm being baited by you, of course, you silly goose.
>>
>>49901173
Mind if I take over and polish it up? Probably won't be done until very late tonight though since I have a lot of things to do.
>>
>>49904293
Nobody is baiting, you have an insanely unrealistic idea of what people are willing to do for free, especially considering many of the artists that regularly contribite here do so to advertise their commissions, or warm up before working on paid jobs.
>>
File: you fucking stop that.png (127KB, 599x519px) Image search: [Google]
you fucking stop that.png
127KB, 599x519px
>>49904328
Well in that case i give up on getting this particular request done. Changing my request to a paladin spraying vampire child in the face with garlic butter.
>>
>>49904422

That's not very chivalrous, anon.
>>
>>49904478
>showing chivalry to a filthy undead
C'mon anon, you know corpses aren't people.
>>
>>49904493

They aren't people but they're still deserving of the Code.

Or are you telling me you would desecrate a holy site because it's not people?
>>
>>49904519
The beloved dead are beloved because they know to move on to the afterlife of their choosing, not to linger on to feed on, control and cull those that still live.
>>
>>49904560

They often had no choice in the matter, does a zombie choose to be resurrected by a necromancer? A vampire should be dispatched but not without undue cruelty.
>>
>>49904577
But not every vampire is a victim of tragedy, or being in the wrong place at night.Of course some vampires should be dealt with without undue cruelty, but there are also many who reject their humanity on purpose, and should be treated as any other vile creature who would seek to harm the innocent.
Maybe we should stop shitposting.
>>
File: Finevintage.png (598KB, 888x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Finevintage.png
598KB, 888x1605px
>>49903196
>>
Reposting.

My upcoming character in a DnD game is a noble from a fairly small, fairly prominent house from a country with slavic similarities. It's a house of sorcerers, and the country's primary religion revolves a giant polar bear god. Sorcerers are a big deal in this country, as it's practically the only way for them to gain magic users (due to reasons) so they play a huge part in the military.

I need a crest for this noble house. You don't have to have any bears, be they polar or otherwise, if you don't want to. I thought I'd throw that in in the chance you wanted some back story on the country.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: 1476963987888.jpg (640KB, 1030x915px) Image search: [Google]
1476963987888.jpg
640KB, 1030x915px
>>49900981
Posting anchor
>>
>>49905347
Artists quote their deliveries retard, you don't quote the anchor post.
>>
File: 1476785897507.png (522KB, 700x770px) Image search: [Google]
1476785897507.png
522KB, 700x770px
>>49900981
Dropping anchor again, hope the artist is still around.
>>
holy shit you guys are dumb
>>
File: 1465697172932.jpg (96KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465697172932.jpg
96KB, 520x600px
>>49905379
Have a (you) my friend.
>>
File: notsylvanas.png (399KB, 1494x1449px) Image search: [Google]
notsylvanas.png
399KB, 1494x1449px
>>49901473
Didn't feel like doing perspective on warcraft gear, but here's a nonshooty Sylv.
>>
>>49905446

Where is that ship-slut from?
>>
>>49901345
>Thank you for this birthday gift!
>It's not exactly what I wanted though, I'm going to ask for someone else to give me one that's better and more like what I wanted
>I do appreciate the gift, anyways.
>>
>>49901345
Except no? This is a potluck, pal. Sometimes you get the good shit, sometimes you don't. That doesn't mean you can be an ungrateful shit. You're not paying for any of this.
Some artists came here for fun or practice. If anything, quality artwork is the surprise, not the expectation. Drawthreads are places where artists can experiment with things, try stuff that may or may not work, or just practice on something that gives them trouble.
They're not here for you.
>>
>>49905515
Not OR. Just wanted to chime in and say that those are some nice lines.
>>
File: 1476120055257.jpg (3MB, 3091x3467px) Image search: [Google]
1476120055257.jpg
3MB, 3091x3467px
Since this thread is going to die to shitposting anyhow, I'd like to ask if the drawthread who did pic related is around and still working on it, or if I missed the delivery sometime over the past week, or if this was the delivery and I was incorrect when I assumed that asking about the material and colors meant that the artist was thinking of coloring it.
>>
>>49902094
Nothing armored, CoC, WoD, or Shadowrun are my favorite. Persona have proved being interesting too, just as anything dystopical
>>
>>49905686
Thanks!
>>
>>49902102
I want this
>>
File: 1473409102551.jpg (2MB, 1223x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1473409102551.jpg
2MB, 1223x1059px
Requesting a cyborg auged up the ass intimidating some goon, when her built in toast slot goes off.
>>
File: Grant,_Cary_(Suspicion)_01.jpg (738KB, 1699x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Grant,_Cary_(Suspicion)_01.jpg
738KB, 1699x2200px
>>49906562
>>
>>49902094
Give me all that's dark and/or mysterious. Evil or holy. Things that fresh design. Interesting clothing. I also like to know a little bit more about the character, and prefer to draw males.
I see here two interesting requests, sadly I don't have a time right now..
>>
>>49906562
>>49906609

OR here, I'm confused
>>
>>49902095
Not a shill. I just never come to these draw threads so I don't know the crowd that comes through. Guess the post kind of came off like that though. My bad
>>
Request for a shadowrun game: a afroamerican woman wearing a overall rolled down to her hips, a bra and fingerless gloves. Her black curly hair is tied up in a messy ponytail and she's holding a small hand welder.

She's of average build with small a-cup chest, about 1,70m tall and splattered with oil and general machine shop grime.

Posting from tablet so can't put together a reference collage.
>>
>>49906740
Sometimes people back your requests, but most people assume it's samefagging. Sometimes people MODIFY your requests. A bunch of threads back, someone requested a dark elf pirate and another person wanted a Tzeentch champion of chaos. Some third jumped in and asked for them fucking.

They got their request.
>>
File: March.png (1MB, 2006x1148px) Image search: [Google]
March.png
1MB, 2006x1148px
Hey drawfriends!

Requesting my character leading a march of Golems, similar to the March of the Jedi Temple scene from Revenge of the Sith

Character is wearing the armor pictured, but black and gold, wielding a purple version of the sword. Feel free to play around with the design of the sword.

Thanks a million for looking at my request
>>
File: 1477149417072-2.jpg (488KB, 656x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1477149417072-2.jpg
488KB, 656x1604px
>>49904044
I got you.
>>
>>49904317
Go for it
>>
File: Cheng-Ji Fxnative.jpg (250KB, 895x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cheng-Ji Fxnative.jpg
250KB, 895x900px
Anchoring. This is probably the only second cake I'll get, so no need for text from the request for Cheng-Ji.
>>
>>49907019
pic?
>>
File: drawthread request.png (849KB, 874x778px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread request.png
849KB, 874x778px
Repostan. Requesting my tabletop warlock in a sort of relaxed standing position, holding out a smoked pipe. Also has long nails like in the pic with the pipe.
>>
>>49905515
Original requester, thanks for this man!
>>
>>49906562
>>49907019

Thanks informative drawthread guy and want-guy.

please no sex mr. dragon monk, he's just an autismal kissless virgin who can't into anything except fightan evil

I was mostly inspired by rorschach and kamen rider
>>
File: Plate Armor.jpg (98KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Plate Armor.jpg
98KB, 333x500px
Requesting an Imperial Guard Carapace Armor version of this suit, taking a few notes from the Tempestus Scions armor as well.

Things I would like:
-Beige fatigues
-Carapace plating an olive green
-Gold trimming around the shoulders and helmet
-A gold dragon outline on the chest
-Hellgun wired to a backpack battery

Reference to the Tempestus Scion carapace:
http://i.imgur.com/XMdcdAG.jpg

Reference to the Hellgun:
http://i.imgur.com/4PMPJE9.jpg

Thanks in advance
>>
>>49907628
oh and give him blue glowing eyes please.
>>
>>49902886
Bump
The game starts today T_T
>>
File: peregrin fei.jpg (2MB, 2630x1274px) Image search: [Google]
peregrin fei.jpg
2MB, 2630x1274px
Requesting a harpy drunken master alchemist.

Her name is Peregrin (Latin: wandering) Fei (Chinese: to fly) She's tomboyish, quirky, and runs a sort of Kiki's Delivery Service for alcohol and potions.

Physically Fei is built for speed on ground and in air. Her feet talons are closer to an Ostrich's and thicker at the calf. She's a practitioner of a mix of Northern style Drunken Fist and Fanzi Eagle Claw. She has light feathers and dark skin with freckles on her face, shoulders, and chest. Flight feathers splay out from arms as well as on an entirely separate pair of wings on her back.

Fei's clothing is evocative of a flight jumpsuit - with the upper body portion let down and fastened low around her waist - but keeping to a monkish aesthetic. Her hakama pants are vented at the hip/thigh to just above the knee where they transition into ankle wrappings. On her head she wears a comically designed kabuto helmet with round aviation goggles (on forehead of helmet). Potions and baijiu wine containers are securely fastened to beltings and made of ceramic and wood rather than glass.

Hopefully this home-brew will fly with the DM, literally.
>>
File: 1476984674894.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1476984674894.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
>>49900979

Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc.) She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel
>>
If Bored drawfag is here, I want to ask him if he can modify the drawing he made >>49886158 for the stuff I said >>49886248 since I got falsefagged while I was out.
>>
>>49907915
yeah, working on it.
>>
>>49907915
I haven't been on drawfag threads much, but has falsefagging been common?

I just got falsefagged with >>49907724, albeit I'm not opposed with blue optics.
>>
File: admech chick ref.png (2MB, 2268x931px) Image search: [Google]
admech chick ref.png
2MB, 2268x931px
Requesting my AdMech character for an upcoming game of DH. Ideally she would have the body in the center (entirely humanoid form except for digitigrade feet, but completely cybernetic from the lower jaw downwards) with a similar theme to the girl in the middle of the reference: her face and torso minus the spine are flesh-colored, but everything else is blatantly cybernetic.

Her clothes should be a more gothic and techpriesty interpretation of the steampunk outfit on the left - armored corset, a cog-skull belt buckle, that sort of thing.

She wields an Omnissian Axe like that of a Tech Priest Dominus, and has servo-limbs and mechadendrites similar to the woman on the right, with the exception that her mechadendrites come out of her scalp, in place of her hair.
>>
>>49907979
Some retard started doing it this week. Just report the post whenever it happens to you.
>>
File: Kenshin Uesugi Happy Ending.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshin Uesugi Happy Ending.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>49900979
Requesting an image of a scene that just happened in our game last night.

A picture of a battered young Half-Orc Barbarian dressed in the garb of a Mongol, kneeling down and presenting tea to a middle-aged Goblin dressed in the garb of a Crossbow/Gunslinger who in turn presents the Half-Orc cigars. All this happening in the middle of a prairie.
>>
File: mechanic.jpg (132KB, 466x800px) Image search: [Google]
mechanic.jpg
132KB, 466x800px
>>49906968
There!
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
File: High Noon McRobot.png (30KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
High Noon McRobot.png
30KB, 666x600px
>>49908758
>>
File: Robot Cowboy.jpg (533KB, 700x916px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Cowboy.jpg
533KB, 700x916px
>>49908758
>>
>>49908843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXNnPuIme48
>>
>>49908843
Thank you!

I like the head, reminds me of a train engine.

I also like the skeleton-y arm.
>>
>>49908819

The insect eyes are cool, thank you!
>>
>>49908291
Cool. Thanks!
>>
File: star-lord.jpg (147KB, 894x1311px) Image search: [Google]
star-lord.jpg
147KB, 894x1311px
>>49900979
Requesting basically pic related, but with the following changes:

>no mask (male human underneath, short hair, 5 o-clock shadow, appearance otherwise up to you)
>breastplate under coat
>wields one heavy crossbow in both hands

Doesn't have to be fancy.
>>
>>49903502
OR here

That's absolutely awesome, she's perfect. Thanks!
>>
Anyone up for drawing a magical item for me?
The item in question is a jade skull the size of a coconut, with large eyes and fanged teeth made from rubies.
The eye rubies have a shine to them that seems to move unnaturally, giving the impression the the skull is alive and looking at its surroundings
>>
File: 1475854897006.jpg (1MB, 4777x7955px) Image search: [Google]
1475854897006.jpg
1MB, 4777x7955px
>>49900981
Dropping anchor, OR said he'd finish it sometime, hope he is still around lurking
>>
>>49905515
OR Again, I wanted to re-iterate that this is really awesome, I dig the style a bunch; seemed ungrateful and short with my original thanks and wanted to correct that.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-22+at+06.23.17).jpg (49KB, 572x732px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-22+at+06.23.17).jpg
49KB, 572x732px
>>49907628
wip
>>
>>49908962
so peter Quill from GoT Vol. 2
>>
File: Sandur.png (2MB, 1268x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Sandur.png
2MB, 1268x1044px
>>49900979
Requesting an image of a D&D character
>Dwarf Life Cleric (ex-sailor)
>deity is homebrew (Lull, the goddess of Respite)
>black hair w/beard
>dark tan/swarthy skin color
>holding naval axe
>old sailing hat
>armor doesn't have to be pic related but it was the closest approximation of "chainmail with robes over it" I could find
>shield is made of a large piece of a ship's deck with holy symbol carved/painted on it

If anyone could do this I'd really appreciate it since I have yet to find anything even approximating a "nautical dwarf cleric" to serve as a character picture
>>
>>49901075
you have the original reference pic on the right?
>>
File: phoenix pilot concept art.jpg (2MB, 7999x2901px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix pilot concept art.jpg
2MB, 7999x2901px
>>49900979

Requesting character art for a Rebel pilot for my next Star Wars game, based off the following posts:

>>49904798
>>49905724

He’s a male human, tall and lanky with olive skin, green eyes, and short, scruffy black hair. Though he’s only in his late twenties, but his sour expression, unshaven face, and baggy eyes make him look much older. Think a really-depressed and scruffier version of Dean from The Iron Giant. His outfit should be similar to pic related, but somewhat more shabby and worn-out. The flightsuit still has a Phoenix Squadron patch on its upper right-hand shoulder, even though the unit hasn’t existed for a couple years.

Personality-wise, he’s extremely cynical and abrasive, constantly snarking and insulting people. But that’s mainly just a façade he puts up to hide how depressed and guilt-ridden he really is. At this point, he only stays with the Rebellion to fulfil his and his friends’ childhood dreams; he still carriers a holorecording of all of them together the night before they all ran away from home to sign on. He’s also an alcoholic, and always has a flask of Corellian whiskey somewhere on him.
>>
>>49910987
"nissa kaladesh art"
First resoult most likely. Suggesting search terms not to eat away at picture limit.
>>
File: Subway Hunt.jpg (2MB, 1950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Subway Hunt.jpg
2MB, 1950x1307px
Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.
>>
>>49901173
damn! thanks alot man! i understand dead motivation, still looks great.
>>49904317
that would be nice! if you do end up doing this mind linking it to this post for me?
>>
>>49901305
>khopeshes
>plural
For what purpose?

Your offhand needs to well balanced and lighter than your mainhand.
Those are of equal weight, and both extremely imbalanced for "muh pulling down shields"
>>
File: trish.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
trish.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
Requesting an image of this girl here in some appropriate swimwear. general style is up to the artist really.
>>
>>49911874
I thought the plural was khopeshi, for one. Second, maybe he couldn't find a matched pair.
>>
What's the courtesy for if a drawanon never finishes your work? What's the time length you should on average give someone? For curiosities sake.
>>
>>49911958
Depends on too many factors to be a universal answer, but give it like, 3 threads
>>
>>49911874
>offhand needs to well balanced

Not OR but this is fantasy world stuff, where you can wield a mithril sword the size of a tree like it was a rapier if you want. If he wants to dual wield two full sized swords all he needs is the proper feats.
>>
>>49911958
I usually give them a week, maybe two. Depends on if I know that that drawfriend takes his time with things.
If something's completed, I usually wait a month, at least, before suggesting the same character doing something else.
>>
Asking again in this thread: would anyone be interested in some sketches of gun/weapon art, where the focus is on the gear instead of a person?
>>
File: 1476593855295.png (8KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1476593855295.png
8KB, 200x210px
>>49912059
What about a Star Wars blaster pistol that takes major cues from the Colt Single Action Army without just being a lazy 'revolver that shoots lasers' like you usually see when people try that?
>>
>>49912059
>would anyone be interested in some sketches of gun/weapon art, where the focus is on the gear instead of a person?

I've requested something like that a long time ago, it was ignored.
>>
>>49912084
Makes me wanna draw up a revolver that shoots energycells per shot
>>
>>49912059

I want a railgun musket!
>>
>>49912059
How about a demon possessed Auto 9 (the gun from rrobocop)
>>
>>49912112
>revolver eats entire battery cell per shot
>punches through durasteel like a small ship's gun
>nobody short of a wookie can handle the recoil, and even then it's just barely
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 580x672px
Anchoring for the drawfriend working on my eclipse character. Take all the time you need, by the way. From what you said last thread, it sounds like you've got a lot on your hands.
>>
>>49912059
You should do a fantasy style pilebunker fist weapon
>>
>>49912059
>>49912085
>>49912141
>>49912163
>>49912358

Ah, pardon. This was a question more posed toward the artists here - but..... I would if it could, requestfriends, but unless you like stick figures....
>>
>>49912233
Yeah, I have an issue with overloading myself with work, I really like doing requests but I can never really leave it to just a sketch.
>>
File: demonarmoredlady.jpg (404KB, 1300x725px) Image search: [Google]
demonarmoredlady.jpg
404KB, 1300x725px
Requesting a woman in a suit of bio organic demon armor.

>body figure like Chel from Road to El Dorado
>has a thick mane of pink hair
>armor design is like the armor in ref pic but feel free to re-design it. no need for the tentacles.
>helmet comes down to the bridge of her nose and looks like helmet in ref pic but fits with the look of her armor.
>wields a sword that looks like it was formed from her armor but misplaced blades like in ref pic.
>>
>>49911874
OR here, i just think they look cool.

If d&d was gonna be 100% realism than I wouldn't even dual wield in the first place.
>>
>>49909460
Thanks, Drawfriend!
>>
>>49912401
If you have a request just post it don't waste everone's time like that.
>>
>>49902094
Characters posting for a painting
>>
File: Fighter.jpg (46KB, 564x862px) Image search: [Google]
Fighter.jpg
46KB, 564x862px
>>49900979

I'm working on a bit of writefaggotry for the storythread. Does any drawanon want to indulge me and give me a "young" Roboute Guilliman?

Basically a clean-cut young man in Primarch-style Ultramarines armor.

Please and thank you, and as always I love browsing you guys' work.
>>
File: forgot I had that installed.jpg (209KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
forgot I had that installed.jpg
209KB, 1000x2000px
>>49906586
>>
File: 1458546718155.jpg (18KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1458546718155.jpg
18KB, 298x298px
>>49913924
10/10 draw friend!
>>
>>49913924
BigM bringing the pain.
>>
>>49907311

Thanks dude!
>>
>>49913924
Who you callin' Toaster Tits!
>>
File: cyberpunk paladin.png (2MB, 1430x1402px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk paladin.png
2MB, 1430x1402px
Hi, could I get a picture of this cyberpunk, paladin style character?

She has the body and proportions of the blonde woman, the undercut/mohawk from the top left image, and the Moon Knight style armour (without the hood or moon symbol) and the power hammer, which she carries in two hands.

She's blonde, has a very Nordic face, and has a cocky attitude.
>>
>>49908758
http://imgur.com/a/7Lb0g
>>
>>49914550
Why don't you just upload the images straight to 4chan instead of uploading them to imgur.
>>
>>49914616
They are 2spooky4u, I think
>>
>>49914550
Necron cowboy

siiiiiiiiick
>>
>>49912705
Like I said man, don't worry about it. I don't mind waiting, so take all the time you need to handle the other stuff on your plate.
>>
>>49914290
forgot to mention: she's a cyborg. a few mechanical limbs wouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>49915063
You linked to the wrong post buddy.

'Cause you sure as hell aren't me.
>>
>>49911889
bumping
>>
>>49915074
No I'm sure he linked to the intended post as it's probably our resident Falsfagger, just report him.
>>
>>49901305
Third bump
>>
A zombie farmer, farming. Maybe even whistling, preferably wearing overalls and a farmer's hat (you know the kind, not the pointy one, the other kind). That's all. :)
>>
>>49914290
I'll give this ago in few hours. Just need to do some chores.
>>
>>49901024
Bump.
>>
File: Icarus.jpg (44KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus.jpg
44KB, 280x373px
Requesting an image of her in some more casual clothing and preferably a standoffish pose/expression.

i'm not great with style so what ever drawfriend with better stylistic taste chooses is fine with me.
>>
>>49901202
It's about 40 minutes early, but I'm bumping this.
>>
>>49915326
fuck off troll
>>
>>49900979
Can someone draw an orc in mongolian attire? Like medieval mongol armor?
>>
>>49902220
Bumpin
>>
>>49901075
Bump
>>
File: tempestusscion.jpg (194KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
tempestusscion.jpg
194KB, 800x1143px
>>49907628
>>49909460
>>49913403
not gonna color it
>>
File: tempestusscion2.jpg (188KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
tempestusscion2.jpg
188KB, 800x1143px
>>49915823
if you dont like the engravings
>>
>>49915823
Not OR, but fantastic art as always lemon. I wish I was as good as you at drawing armored folks.
>>
>>49901454
Bumpin' dat fire.
>>
>>49915823
don't mind me just stealing this for more chapter's sector's guardsmen.
>>
>>49915862
thanks
>>
>>49901298
Bumping.
>>
>>49901242
24-hour bump.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>49915989
Yo senpai, what's your deviantart/tumblr?
>>
>>49916011
dude just stop it!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!
>>
>>49916044
http://l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/
>>
File: 1461192863927.jpg (205KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461192863927.jpg
205KB, 1280x960px
>>49916046
>>49916011
>>49901298
Don't worry anon, unlike this douchebag, I care.
>>
>>49915823
Swag.
>>
>>49916011
You know what? Just because of >>49916046 imma give it a shot. That having been said, don't expect miracles - I'm not very good.
>>
>>49915823
Jesus, man.
>>
>>49915823
>>49915836
Not OR but goddamn, man. If I was there'd simply be no way I COULDN'T be happy with that kind of quality, you rock!
>>
>>49905347
I'll get it done this week, had a busier weekend than I anticipated.
>>
>>49907931
I'll be using a trip from now on, so ignore the bait.
>>
>>49916151
Hey, regardless of quality, thank you all the same. Looking forward to seeing it.
>>
File: 1468488990334.jpg (380KB, 1280x1791px) Image search: [Google]
1468488990334.jpg
380KB, 1280x1791px
>>49900979
>>
File: Cyberpunk Palladin Sketch.png (526KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk Palladin Sketch.png
526KB, 1000x795px
>>49914290
>>49915224

Fucking hell. I finally got this pose "right". Had to run around swinging a broom in front of a mirror to figure it out.
Not even sure I am happy with it.

... now I just need to make it actually look like the request.
I'll finish this in the afternoon/evening.
>>
>>49916705
looking good so far.
>>
>>49902102

Bumping dis'
>>
Hi drawfriends, requesting a simple sketch (even a gif of like 2 frames if possible, or maybe even a manga-like 2-3 simple B/W pages) of a large black raven hitting an unimpressed middle-aged bearded man with his wings.

Imagine a raven hovering right in front of his grumpy face while simultaneously ineffectively hitting him with wings

You can be as serious or as silly as you want. Thank you in advance
>>
>>49904019
24 hour bump!
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-23+at+11.09.05).jpg (144KB, 680x1035px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-23+at+11.09.05).jpg
144KB, 680x1035px
>>49912754
>>
>>49917197
I'm not the OR, I just wanted to say that this looks absolutely amazing.

Really love your line-weigths and form - something I struggle with.
>>
File: Qrossbow Quill.jpg (118KB, 697x930px) Image search: [Google]
Qrossbow Quill.jpg
118KB, 697x930px
>>49908962
WIP, will scan when finished

Hope you weren't hoping for digital
>>
>>49917197
That's so awesome, I don't even
>>
>>49902516
Bumping request
>>
File: comis.png (469KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
comis.png
469KB, 660x900px
>>49901598
>>
File: 1470683853194.png (265KB, 390x325px) Image search: [Google]
1470683853194.png
265KB, 390x325px
I know this is not the usual content, but I will draw maps to practice my map-making skills.
>>
>>49917197
Ramen'
OR here, just want to say WOW, you blew this one away. Keep on keepin' on mate.
>>
>>49903609
bada-bada-bump
>>
>>49917937
Not OR, but damn that turned out well
>>
File: 1477234808291.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477234808291.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>49917956
Oh hey! I was waiting for you to show up! Could you perhaps make a more legit version of this map? With some added rivers and lakes?
>>
File: Quinn Refencial Page.png (631KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Quinn Refencial Page.png
631KB, 652x1000px
Bumping my request for my PC WoD Psychic Vampire.
>>
>>49918181
That looks more like a magnified image of a petri dish than a map...
>>
>>49917956
Hey, I have been looking for maps for a while now, so I'm glad you're here. Do you take map requests or do you just wanna dump some images once in a while?
>>
>>49902886
bump.
>>
>>49918235
Perhaps the world is just a collection of biomass in a petri dish in some gods garage lab?
>>
>>49918181
Whoah... Bread World. Will see what I can do with it.

>>49918254
Requests are easier to handle, because otherwise it would be just my own lolsrandom map-making
>>
>>49918235
>>49918276
Thanks! It was actually from a bunch of coffee stains I found online.
>>
>>49918181
Random blips of coffee stains. I like it.
>>
>>49904932
Bumpan
>>
>>49915823
OR, thanks Drawfriend!
>>
>>49916609
Question. If the Drow's only got one arm, why does she have two weapons?
>>
>>49918441
OR again. Sorry, that was a snapshot thanks. I really appreciate the amount of work you put into this, and am quite happy with it. You are quite talented, and I am thankful for you to do this for me.
>>
>>49918276
I am having a hard time formatting a map-request.
>>
>>49917391
Nice! Thanks a lot! Hand drawn is just fine!

I see that I misspoke in my request; I meant he only uses one heavy crossbow, not dual-wielding, but I like how this turned out!
>>
File: enlightenedbear.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenedbear.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>49918410
>>
>>49903428

Request bump and slight addition
He also has a curled horned demon skull hanging tight to his waist.
>>
File: Request.png (37KB, 1073x641px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
37KB, 1073x641px
>>49918589
>>49917956
Here's my attempt at a request. I'd like a map drawn, based on this.
>>
File: mehhhhhhh.jpg (492KB, 2400x1697px) Image search: [Google]
mehhhhhhh.jpg
492KB, 2400x1697px
>>49911889
>A random pink haired animu girl in a bikini
0.25 seconds in google
>>
>>49911958
None, you are not entitled to anything and he is not obligated to finish anything.
>>
File: cyberpunk paladin.png (366KB, 1340x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk paladin.png
366KB, 1340x1000px
>>49916847
>>49914290

I ended up changing the pose from the sketch quite a bit. This caused me a ton of trouble with the perspective and anatomy, and in the end, I'm not quite sure it works.

I hope you enjoy it regardless.
It was quite fun to do, and I learned a bit about foreshortening from it, but I am not sure it's the best character portrait (hardly any face etc.)

I'll do a quick sketch portrait from the front and be back in ~30 min with that.
>>
File: stpf groupshot.jpg (1MB, 1358x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stpf groupshot.jpg
1MB, 1358x1200px
Requesting the blonde scarred dude, (poorly) in drag (like, with an obvious wig, socks stuffed in the top, etc), with an elegant and overly fancy Renaissance-style ballgown on. However, by his sheer force of charisma, all the courtly people around him are oohing and aahing. Posing like a Jojo is optional.

The power of high charisma and ranks of bluff.
>>
File: Gorgoth Detail.png (754KB, 1186x968px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgoth Detail.png
754KB, 1186x968px
>>49917956
Wanna take a crack at embellishing this?
>>
>>49919263
Could care less about my request, you're not entitled to that high horse you're on either. Was wondering whether I should care or not about re-requesting something someone didn't finish.

>>49911990
>>49911971
Good advice
>>
File: Coat of Arms.jpg (799KB, 950x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Coat of Arms.jpg
799KB, 950x1445px
>>49918666
While that's very neat, it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm needing more along the lines of a coat of arms kind of deal. The crest for the house. Something like my picture.

However, your picture has given me many great ideas. Maybe my Sorcerer family aren't sorcerers, maybe long down the line an ancestor made a pact and they're all unknowingly warlocks. Maybe the Great Polar Bear god isn't a god, but something masquerading as one. Or maybe the god got taken out, and something is pretending to be him.
>>
>>49919344
>you are not entitled to anything
>get off your high horse!
Christ on a cross, somebody got up from the touchy side of bed this morning
>>
>>49919477
Don't shitpost in a nice calm thread. Patronizing comments are pretty common here, even if the authors don't realize what they're saying is patronizing.
>>
Requesting a large, happy troll. In one hand he carries a ridiculously large club, more of a log than an actual weapon. With his other arm he carries a very angry looking crocodile.

This is my Shadowrun character.
>>
File: Cyberpunk Paladin Portrait.png (271KB, 747x772px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk Paladin Portrait.png
271KB, 747x772px
>>49919265
>>49916847
>>49914290

... and portrait done.

Added a scarf to add some dynamic to her.
Enjoy
>>
>>49903698
Bumpersoni.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 539x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 539x700px
We post what class we identify with most as objectively as we can. Also post some nice art.

I gotta say thief because I used to shoplift sorta regularly for about a year and then got caught in a clothing store trying to get away with a bag full of pants for me and my friends. Haven't done it since expect for some Chapstick and razor blades at a pharmacy about 3 months ago. But I must of honestly gotten away with around $700 with of stuff before that.
I'm honestly kinda a pussy and will avoid a real fight if I can. Only got into about 3 or 4 in my life not counting fucking around with cousins and stuff.
Its probably conformation bias but I do think I feel like I'm pretty lucky considering how many little situations I get out of or just end up working themselves out.
Also I'm not charismatic at all, working on making eye contact with people and speaking with confidence.
>>
>>49902854
Bampin
>>
>>49920228
Fuck out of here with that shit, this is a drawthread.
>>
>>49903521
Bump!
>>
>>49907867
Bumpa
>>
>>49907186
Bumping
>>
>>49903112
Bump this
>>
File: pc_humanfemale_jeffreysampson.png (104KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
pc_humanfemale_jeffreysampson.png
104KB, 212x278px
Here's a nice, easy tracing request for y'all.

Requesting someone either copy this image or redo it in their own style, but make the hair blonde, the skin white and leave out the facial tattoo. Could probably omit the goggles too but that might be harder to do if you're straight up tracing it.
Thanks!
>>
>>49919324
Not him, but it's already beautiful
>>
>>49918481
A mix of tradition and pragmatism. She loses one weapon, she has a back up, and it's a status symbol type of thing.
>>
>>49920864
>easy tracing request for y'all
Are you, by any chance, talent hunting for WotC?
>>
>>49902220
Hold up, so it's the figure on top left with two of those chain things and a cape?
>>
>>49920008
You got a blog?
>>
>>49921817
It wasn't funny the first time. And it sure as hell isn't the second.
>>
>>49921906
>>49921817
>>>/b/
>>
>>49921685

I JUST started a da and tumblr for putting my requests on.
http://kwerp.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://kwerpp.tumblr.com

Been on dA for ~48 hours, already been asked to draw someones cow OC-doughnutsteel pregnant. wew
>>
File: big-boss-thumbs-up.gif (730KB, 257x135px) Image search: [Google]
big-boss-thumbs-up.gif
730KB, 257x135px
>>49917937
OR here, although I asked for it to be slight, still; thanks many much.
>>
>>49922065

>Cow OC donut steel

... Was it Excellia?
>>
File: tumblr_o2nirafoPJ1r0vp8mo7_500.png (564KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2nirafoPJ1r0vp8mo7_500.png
564KB, 500x738px
>>49901598
>bishie humanization of tumblr
>requesting 40k-fying of him

>>49917937
>anon delivers and turns bishie human tumblr into proper grimderp of dank future
>especially with the removal of smile since in the dank future people do not smile because its either illegal or heresy
>nice to be honest
>>
>>49920008
>>49919265
A bit more cartoony than I would have preferred and not really how I pictured the character, but you did an okay job. Thank you.
>>
>>49922106
Nah, they called it "micah"
>>
>>49922163
This is the most backhanded thanks.
>>
>>49922227

Well, are you drawing her? Money is money.
>>
>>49922303
He probably offered to pay him in "exposure".
>>
>>49922303
>implying they ofered anything at all.

I actually want to start doing commissions soon, but if I have to draw freaky pregnat cow OC's I want cold hard cash.

>>49922163
>>49922234

guy sure knows how to make a drawfag feel appreciated

Possibly put things like "not cartoony" in the request next time, if you have stylistic preference.
>>
>>49922163
You'd have been better off not saying anything at all.
>>
> say something if you get a request filled, even if it wasn't perfect, we hate silence and can take a bit of criticism!
> say thank you while giving a bit of criticism
> fuck you, next time keep your mouth shut

You guys don't even know what you want.
>>
File: 1370931528403.jpg (50KB, 279x229px) Image search: [Google]
1370931528403.jpg
50KB, 279x229px
>>49922507
>criticism
>"It's not exactly what I wanted, but this is okay."
While it's not even that bad, it's still a backhanded comment, rather than a critique
>>
>>49922507
Saying "you did an okay job" doesn't mean you like it. It just means that it's technically passable.
>>
>>49922541
>Saying "you did an okay job" doesn't mean you like it
Considering the skill level of the drawfag, I appreciated the effort, and thought it warranted a 'thank you'.
>>
>>49922567
Well, naturally it warrants a thanks, but your word choice was, as other anons mentioned, fairly backhanded in praise.
>>
>>49922567
Instead of shitting on you for something that's in the past, I'm going to offer a suggestion for next time, just in case. A far better option would have been "Thank you for your delivery, it's well-done and looks really neat. While unfortunately the style isn't exactly what I had in mind and I don't feel like it captured my character, I'm still grateful that you took the time to draw this for me."
>>
>>49922608
>it's well-done and looks really neat.
So what, you want people to lie?
>>
>>49907987
24-hour bump

I'd also like to add that ideally both her legs and arms should be completely bare, the better to show off her bionics.
>>
>>49922628
I mean if you don't think it's well-done and you don't think it looks neat then I guess you can just say "you drawfag you suck ass how dare you deliver my request"

Alternatively you can suck it up and be diplomatic and maybe actually get a sympathy redraw for your politeness. I know I got one when I thanked an artist for his delivery but added that I was hoping for a different look on the character.
>>
>>49922608
>>49922567
Or just say fucking thanks jfc it's not hard, don't sperg on it.

"Thanks anon!"
Done, easy fucking day.
>>
TL:DR we're all ungrateful dicks, now can we go back to actual art requesting and drawing and such?
>>
>>49922938
Hear, hear
>>
File: image.png (165KB, 337x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165KB, 337x566px
I'd like a picture of a character I play. She's basically Yuffie but in a space opera setting so with that kind of clothes.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>49923541
>>49923541
>>49923541
>>
>>49901298
Physical art is fine?
>>
>>49924385
Yeah, that's fine.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.