[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 90

File: Owlcat.jpg (175KB, 800x998px) Image search: [Google]
Owlcat.jpg
175KB, 800x998px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Chimera edition: what kind of monstrosities do wizards keep as pets in your game?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Kineticists of Porphyra IV: End of an Era playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTgiUdDSrTCvATEDeDJ4MnbDgS6KEBLu2e9mjj5fwaw/edit
Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play

Old Thread: >>49958351
>>
>>49969456

Slips.
>>
I once kept a half elf as a companion. Used to have a half-orc too, but that one had to be put down due to rabies.
>>
If I use Seize The Opportunity to initiate a martial maneuver, can the maneuver be a full-attack maneuver or must it be one with an initiation time of 1 standard action?
>>
File: wizards have no morals.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
wizards have no morals.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>49969456
>Chimera edition: what kind of monstrosities do wizards keep as pets in your game?
Select a random Kingdom of Life, or if you want Easy Mode, just go Animalia
Then a random Phyla
Then Class
Order
Then finally Family

Repeat as much times as needed

Have Fun
>>
>>49969558
Pretending that Seize the Opportunity did let you do that, or grabbing levels in Landsknecht to do it legally, standard only.
>>
>>49969753
Wait, it doesn't? What does it allow me to use then, other than Vital Strike?
>>
I want to be a Wizard's pet!
>>
Do I need to have visibility on my target if I use wheeling charge against someone I know is around the corner of a building?
>>
>>49969456
In the entire list of my current games with all characters included, we have...

House Centipede, Hedgehog, Psicrystal, Ioun Wyrd, Turtle, and an Otter. Half of those are in one campaign.
>>
>>49969456
>Owlcat

I want one. I want one more than anything.
>>
File: HARAMBELIVES.jpg (18KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
HARAMBELIVES.jpg
18KB, 250x325px
Which are the shortest modules you can play?
I am looking for stuff of any level you can do in one session, something like voices in the void and stuff, but everything in the trove is 30+
>>
>>49969828
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/greater-weapon-of-the-chosen-combat
So basically stuff that modifies an attack action as opposed to an attack.

You could even use it to Gaze with http://www.d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/steel-serpent-maneuvers#TOC-Hooded-Cobra-Attitude for example.
>>
Despite popular demand I have no yet kicked the bucket. As it has turned out my chest pain is due to asthma and not something related to my heart, which is a relief. I should be able to begin the playtesting soon, and as I am feeling a bit better the archetypes should be done relatively soon (unless I worsen again). Please join the test play folks, I can't run it with only two people.
>>
>>49969997
>>
>>49970026
>DH isn't dead

God bless.
>>
>>49970021
Oh, so I could use Gory Finish, or something like that?

Damn, this really is making it pointless for me to take much strikes on a Warder. Is there any other way I could initiate manuevers as an AoO, other than dipping into Landsknecht?
>>
>>49969517
Your wizards are the monsters
>>
File: ottoman hilt.jpg (17KB, 236x394px) Image search: [Google]
ottoman hilt.jpg
17KB, 236x394px
Ranged and exotic weapons now added to the piecemeal system, open for suggestions on expanding it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16HubBmutUy1muWdRQy09jFtnIE6fa2WUYewK_CM-89Q/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: image.jpg (467KB, 1000x1644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467KB, 1000x1644px
I think I found a way to keep my party from turning into amoral loot happy mass murderers. Right now I have them follow a party of murderhobos, trying to fix all the damage they've wrought in each town they pass through.

There's always a helpful constable PC there to tell them about the last party's exploits. (Pic related)
>>
>>49969456
Okay, odd request, but does anybody know any feats (1pp only) that would trigger by having distance between you, or by ping-ponging an enemy between two people?

I'm going to be playing a Warrior of the Holy Light with a buff/debuff aura and a party member is going to be a Shadowcaller Summoner. We'd like some potential feats we could take to give us an advantage if enemies retreat from my aura only to be ambushed in the shadows by him and his shadow monsters. It's more for flavor than anything, but we think it'd be really fun to have something flee the light only to get ripped apart by the darkness outside it. Everything I've looked at though is, unfortunately, adjacent allies, or within 10 feet or something of the like. Anything that rewards making the enemy flee into the arms of your ally?
>>
>>49970008
You're going to be looking exclusively at pfsrd modules.
>>
>>49970221
I really don't understand the bonus slots from quality part.
The only way I can interpret it is that I can put extra blades/hilts/whatever on my weapon, but that makes no sense.
>>
File: snake sword.jpg (80KB, 1200x581px) Image search: [Google]
snake sword.jpg
80KB, 1200x581px
>>49970488
Thanks for the input, I'll try to clarify that. The purpose behind the gem slots was to give a more efficient way to enchant your components while encouraging the stacking of special qualities rather than punishing it like the default enhancement bonuses do (and it's cool to have gem encrusted shit have value). As the document currently reads, there's no way you could know about the changed enhancement system when you first read about the slots.
>>
>GM allows Archetypes with UMonk
Niiiice
>>
>>49970026
>tfw dying
>tfw still trying to find a game to play in
I'd actually feel bad if I was hospitalized and had to skip session, but god damn I want to play.
>>
>>49970552
Oh, I get it now. the 1/+1 notation means 1 component of that type could take a gem slot of up to a +1 enchantment?
>>
>>49970026
My timeslot for this just freed up, so it's something I can try out.
Judging by the 24 player thing, it's a 'drop in when you feel like' deal and not a weekly commitment, right?
>>
File: pokey fun times.jpg (90KB, 1050x401px) Image search: [Google]
pokey fun times.jpg
90KB, 1050x401px
>>49970594
Yes exactly. Perhaps having a column for HIT, a column for the one designated non-HIT that gets extra shit (I figure this is usually the hilt or handle), and a column for the other component (if available, probably a grip) would make more sense.
>>
Is it just me or is the Aegis one of the funnest classes ever? It's up there with Alchemist, and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>49970640
Yes, essentially, since it's a test play.
>>
If I could bring a just murdered innocent back to life could I avoid killing the party member that did it? I'm LG and for no reason other than he could, our fighter killed some peasant, I have two days to figure out a solution that isn't RETRIBUTION because that would doom the campaign.
>>
>>49970026
Sucks to your ass-mar! (I'll consider joining your playtest.)
>>
File: owlcat_by_generalpanic-d7mcsnh.png (127KB, 526x308px) Image search: [Google]
owlcat_by_generalpanic-d7mcsnh.png
127KB, 526x308px
>>49970032
Owlcats are cute. CUTE!
>>
>>49970707
Well, time for me to whip up a gunslinger and see how it goes.
>>
>>49970788
If you want more cowboy and less gadget I suggest playing the Mysterious Stranger.
>>
>>49970827
Nah, gadget stuff sounds cool.
Making it now, don't expect it to be ready for a good few hours.
The long deed/contraption lists are a bit intimidating but I'll make it work.
>>
File: Master_Blaster.jpg (136KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Master_Blaster.jpg
136KB, 763x1200px
So assuming you had leadership or slaves and paid for a saddle for an unusual mount, could you ride humanoids into battle?
>>
>>49970907
Yes as long as you are within the carry weight of the creature/slave. Though I imagine you take a hit to your ride checks.
>>
>when your players are all discussing what to do about a plot point in the discord
>you want to give them some extra knowledge
>but that would take away their choice as players
this sucks
>>
>>49970720
Either make the fighter pay for the resurrection plus a little compensation, or if you can't possibly convince him, foot the cost yourself and start training the peasant in secret so that he may one day take bloody vengeance with his own hands. Hopefully after any immediate threats in the campaign that you need the fighter for are taken care of. Also talk to your DM about party alignment, it can be taxing on players and DMs to run mixed Good/Evil parties. If your Fighter player claims he is not evil after murdering peasants for funsies the DM should deem otherwise.
>>
>>49971087

Extra knowledge about what, the plot point?
>>
>>49971243
So one of the party members has committed a terrible crime and some of the others want to punish him for this.

They're going back and forth about what the consequences of each possible action might be, and I, as the DM, have information that would completely change their course of action, but I don't want to take away their ability to choose as they wish.
>>
>>49971282

Well then just watch the fireworks unfold, you big silly head.
>>
>>49971282
we had a party member accidentally murder someone via the confusion spell. They where a thief/enchantment focused sorcerer and in the end the party allowed them to be taken by the law. An old buddy of his helped him break out after he was tried in a kangaroo court and now he is a minor nemesis to the party.
>>
>>49970827
>See putrid companion
>Oh man there's no listed duration does this mean I get an ooze pet familiar--
>Acts as Bottled Ooze discovery, which is in rounds/level

That's a heartbreaker.
>>
>>49971428
Sorry, permanent oozes are difficult to reconcile for balance. I considered giving them a single ooze that acted like a familiar to basically lived in a sponge, but the ability got too long and complicated. I may create a new one that does that however. Do you think you would take both ability if I did?
>>
>>49970221
I'll be back later to add and tweak stuff, in the meantime, this link allows commenting.
>>
Alright friends, I need some help.

For a one-shot session, I need to make a Goblin.

No 3PP, no Path of War, etc.

I have to use these stats 18,14,12,12,10,8, assigned how I want.

Have to be level 1.

Any ideas?
>>
>>49971511
Make a spellcaster using Words of Power and say that you've learned to weaponize the words in your head.
>>
>>49971484
The flavor of creating an ooze is great but the short time limitation (and the fact it dies automatically each time which makes creating a non-mindless ooze like an Appallie a bit grim) means it's more summoner flavor rather than pet flavor, to the extent I'm not sure how often I'd take it. The summoner flavor is also hurt by the fact the ooze isn't under your control and just attacks whatever's nearby, according to the alchemist discovery, and the fact you wring it out makes for weird flavor when you need to create it up to 30ft away to make it not immediately attack you.

A familiar option would be great though, familiars are great in general.

Another thought after reading Mysterious Stranger: Gold cloak shouldn't need to make a diplomacy check. You're already spending a grit point for a small benefit, it should auto succeed, and the idea that it's harder to help your more charismatic allies doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>49971511
Is that before or after racials?

Something funny about goblins is that they are hilariously good at stealth.

Put the 18 into dex, with the goblin +4 that's 22.

Grab skill focus Stealth, Colorthief (a goblin racial trait), and be an UC rogue.

1 (ranks) + 3 (class skill) + 6 (dex) + 4 (size) + 4 (sneaky) + 3 (skill focus) + 2 (color thief) = +23 to stealth

Enjoy a lot of skill ranks, a good to hit, hilariously high stealth, and a good thematic goblin.
>>
>>49971581
>Another thought after reading Mysterious Stranger: Gold cloak shouldn't need to make a diplomacy check. You're already spending a grit point for a small benefit, it should auto succeed, and the idea that it's harder to help your more charismatic allies doesn't make much sense.
Fair point.

>A familiar option would be great though, familiars are great in general.
What I'm thinking is make a second one that requires the first.

Also I am thinking of "throw the sponge, the ooze crawls out", which I should specify.
>>
>>49971606
I'm not sure on racials, I'll ask the DM.

This sounds like a fun idea though.

>>49971546
If I actually understood Words of Power, I'd try it.
>>
>>49971639
>What I'm thinking is make a second one that requires the first.

That would be pretty tempting, yeah.
Though at the moment the best looking contraption is the one that gives flight from level 1.
>>
>>49971657
>I'm not sure on racials, I'll ask the DM.
It's a base racial for goblins. They have a +4 racial bonus to stealth and ride as a species.
>>
>>49971688
Sorry, I meant if they had been factored in or not.

I assumed the attribute bonuses hadn't yet since he only gave us the numbers to use, not which attribute to put them in.
>>
>>49971676
Yes, Whirly Bird is pretty strong.
>>
>>49971703
Is Gun Training 4th or 5th level? On the table in the document it says 4th but it says 5th in the text.
>>
Guys, it's hump day! What are you looking forward to this weekend, and what are you fretting over?
>>
>>49971906
Looking forward to
>My players finally get to confront the Lich
>I get to play a silly one-shot for Halloween

Fretting over
>Working on next campaign, working on my autistic as fuck wiki
>Classes interfering with prep-time and playing
>>
>tfw promised some dudes to make homebrew stuff
>tfw still can't get motivation to sit down and do it
>tfw too busy playing Ashes of Ariendel
I feel like scum
>>
>>49971825
Fixed it, it should have said 4th in the text.
>>
Just how good is DR5/-?
I'm thinking about getting the Nimean Lion Hide feat from the Medic doc, but it poses some issues.
First, it requires me to be in an Iron Tortoise or Golden Lion stance. I have access to both, but their stances are markedly worse than my other options.
Second, the DR turns off if I'm not making melee attacks constantly.
So, is it worth it, still?
What do you guys think?
>>
>>49972201
DR/- is the best DR. Basically I would say it is only a better option if you think 5 less damage per attack is worth more than what ever your other options are. Without knowing your other options I actually have no way of judging.

I would say it is situational. Against a natural attack cycle or TWF enemy I would say yes. Against a spell caster, two-handed weapon enemy, or vital striker? No.
>>
>>49972014

Well well, lucky for you Ashes of Ariandel is pretty short!
>>
So, a player character was sentenced to being hanged in a recent session.

How exactly would you go about it? Just have him die?

Or have him try to make rolls to break free or something?
>>
File: tg brews up a game.jpg (498KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
tg brews up a game.jpg
498KB, 1200x1350px
>>49972014
What were you trying to make?
>>
>>49970233
that fucking image, they really put that shit in their shows?
>>
File: great-fantasy-city.jpg (7MB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
great-fantasy-city.jpg
7MB, 4000x2000px
So I need some direction guys on what I should work on next. I'm going to stat out one of the archetypes, but which:

>UC Cavalier
Knight of the Patchwork Banner
Hound Master
Wyvern Rider

>UC Gunslinger
Mechanist
Bootleg Alchemist

>UC Fighter
Dog of War

I could give more info on these if you'd like.
>>
>>49972291
Yeah, except I did the retard choice and went into it before going to Irithyl.
>>
>>49972384
I'd like to see the Knight of the Patchwork Banner fleshed out.
Glad to see you didn't die, by the way
>>
>>49972373

>tfw /pfg/ crafted the ultimate waifu from that picture
>tfw nobody picked up the concept for a campaign

... Like, tears in the rain.
>>
>>49972373
A homebrew Race of Cervid/Caprine people for /pfg/ that I volunteered for. I got most of the lore and a few mechanical ideas in my head, but I'm just not motivated enough
>>
>>49972392

There are no retard choices, anon! You're just giving yourself a challenge!
>>
File: planning.jpg (840KB, 900x756px) Image search: [Google]
planning.jpg
840KB, 900x756px
>>49972424
Do you have a link to that thread?
>>
>>49972380
Direct quotes. I swear the writers just want to see what they can get Ice to say. Not pictured: Ice not understanding how basic criminal actions work like breaking and entering, pedophilia, or even addiction. "Oh, like when you eat too many cakes cause you like cake and then you get diabetes"
>>
>>49972364

Opposing rolls vs the hangmans Profession - Executioner check.
>>
>>49972424
One anon tried to ask Drawthread to make her, but he didn't get her to my knowledge
>>
>>49972438

Let me guess: -2 to CHA because they're gruff.
>>
>>49972384
My base gunslinger build is just about done mechanically. Just items and fluff left.
Some thoughts:

>There are two different things called Flash Round
>The fast reloading deed doesn't seem worth it: Ult Equipment errata confirms that advanced firearms are free action reload with rapid reload, so people are going to just get those and stick with them as soon as possible.
I guess it still has some use if there are no advanced firearms in setting, but that would make someone rethink their choice of playing gunslinger in the first place.

>Even going human I'm still locked into the feat taxes of PBS/Precise Shot/Rapid Reload/Rapid Shot at level 4 with no freedom to pick anything else; that's standard pathfinder ranged weapon stuff but wondering if the idea of Unchained is to bypass that sort of junk
>Mystic Lens shouldn't have a limit on using a cantrip that any caster can use at will.

>There's weirdness around the fact you now need to manually take Quick Clear: In the early game you're useless once you misfire and don't have this, but then at level 4 you can have gun training and a rifle and your misfire is 0 now anyway and it's worthless.

Does this campaign have ammunition tracking/buying? If yes, do the trick shots use ammunition?
>>
>>49972556
Actually, it was a -2Wis due to the malicious fae influence in their blood making them more impulsive and emotive.
>>
>>49972467

If I remember correctly, she's supposed to be a farm girl raised as a proper ojou-sama trained as a holy warrior who works the local shrine as a priestess... And enjoys some deviant behavior in the bedroom.
>>
>>49972589
Nah, I don't think the Deviant part made it in. Pretty sure we agreed Bookworm was cuter and better than Deviant.
Don't remember Ojou-sama part either
>>
>>49972417
>I'd like to see the Knight of the Patchwork Banner fleshed out.
I believe you asked before. I apologize for not getting to it.

>Glad to see you didn't die, by the way
I was glad as well.

>>49972566
>There are two different things called Flash Round
Oh geez I need to correct this.

>Mystic Lens shouldn't have a limit on using a cantrip that any caster can use at will.
I can see your point here. It was more meant to limit arcane sight, but perhaps I should take the limit off detect.

>Even going human I'm still locked into the feat taxes of PBS/Precise Shot/Rapid Reload/Rapid Shot at level 4 with no freedom to pick anything else; that's standard pathfinder ranged weapon stuff but wondering if the idea of Unchained is to bypass that sort of junk
Normally that is meant to be solved with bonus feats. On a whole the UC classes are not giving you freedom of feats (feat taxes are a bigger issue I am not tackling), but instead freedom of class features.

>There's weirdness around the fact you now need to manually take Quick Clear: In the early game you're useless once you misfire and don't have this, but then at level 4 you can have gun training and a rifle and your misfire is 0 now anyway and it's worthless.
Yes, that's the thing. I didn't want to force it on character since it becomes meaningless, but also until level 4 you have an issue of possibly breaking your gun. I am unsure of how to fix it.

>The fast reloading deed doesn't seem worth it: Ult Equipment errata confirms that advanced firearms are free action reload with rapid reload, so people are going to just get those and stick with them as soon as possible.
Ah I was not planning for advanced fire arms.

>Does this campaign have ammunition tracking/buying? If yes, do the trick shots use ammunition?
The campaign does, but trick shots are separate and are assumed made by the gunslinger much like an alchemist does his bombs. I will specify this in the text.
>>
>>49972629

Really? I thought ojou-sama came from the woman depicted in the top left.

I'm fine with the deviant bit being out too, the girl being a pure cinnamon bun is adorable...

... Wait, wait a second... Pure farm girl who became a paladin and proper lady... Isn't that Bardadin?
>>
>>49972632
Does that mean advanced firearms aren't allowed in the playtest?
>>
>>49972670
Nah, we only kept the best, and it was agreed that Prom Queen and Kinkster weren't in The Best
>>
>>49972567

Ah, so the fae were screwing around with life itself again. Different direction than I was expecting, but interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>49972632
>Yes, that's the thing. I didn't want to force it on character since it becomes meaningless, but also until level 4 you have an issue of possibly breaking your gun. I am unsure of how to fix it.

I feel the Unchained Gunslinger falls a bit behind in the first few levels because the chained one gets all its deeds for free at the requisite level, and instead for the unchained gunslinger they become Taxes.
I'd suggest taking a number of the mandatory ones out of optional deeds and just making them automatic things you get.
>>
>>49972712
I was not planning on advanced firearms in the playtest, no.

>>49972926
I will consider this. I may roll some parts of it into Gunsmithing. I think the only extremely important one is Quickclear.
>>
File: this pleases the fey.gif (912KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
this pleases the fey.gif
912KB, 400x300px
>>49972740
Yeah. the tldr is bloodthirsty poacher killed some Fae Lord's prized pet Stag. This pissed off the Fae, who's name was Wendilash, who turned the hunter into his new pet stag.
Hunter was pissed at first, but then he realized "No one expects a deer to hunt the hunters!" so he started a bloodthirsty reign of terror hunting down anyone who went inna woods, mauling them with his antlers, and eating their flesh. Wendilash thought it was all entertaining as hell.

Eventually some adventurers killed him, but the Fae Lord was upset that his new toy was now broken. But then he had an idea, why have one toy, when he could make HUNDREDS!

So he took the Stag's blood, stored his corpse for later, used it to make some magical auger, and went around infecting a whole lot of women with his curse, causing their newborn children to be born as some hybrid between Deer and Man. He also kept experimenting, using different types of cervids, and later caprines, in his curse to see what kind of havoc that would cause.

Eventually, he soon realized that this plan would take too long, and it became apparent that, despite being emotional and prone to following pure instinct, these new hybrids were still sapient mortals, which meant free will would get in the way of his enjoyment. So he abandoned the project, and decided to instead use the body of the stag to make some straight up cannibal monsters instead using a new curse of his

However, the hybrids lived on, some with difficulty, others finding good homes and futures. Later on it seemed that these being were able to breed true, with some variation in antler and minor physical features pending on where they are conceived, and thus a new race was born.

There, interesting racial backstory without any bloody need for sapients to screw magical creatures! I'M LOOKING AT YOU GARETH!

Again, this is just tldr, its the sitting down and writing the whole lengths and breadth of it that I can't get myself to do.
>>
How much would the game fuck up if you lowered the price of everything ten times but also lowered WBL ten times too?
Trying to battle the issue of PCs at low levels like 5 or 6 running around with magic gear that's worth more than an entire small village.
>>
>>49973042
Look into automatic bonus progression,

Automatically separate cost from worth.

Yeah, that +5 Sword of Castration is worth the GDP of a fucking country but it's only good for one thing and only good for one guy.
>>
>>49972958
>I think the only extremely important one is Quickclear.
For the most part yes, but that still potentially makes it worse than its chained counterpart at early levels by virtue of just being able to do less stuff.

>I was not planning on advanced firearms in the playtest, no

>unchains gunslinger but doesn't allow the main 1pp way to make firearms tolerable
desire to play gunslinger fading

I'd say in this case, both quick clear and reload count as taxes.
Especially when the main combat feature of the class is sacrificing attacks to apply debuffs, you need the quick reload support to make as many attacks as possible, because you haven't changed enough about how the class uses guns to avoid the fact that ranged full attacks are king. It's what made me feel the haste contraption was the very obvious level 5/6 choice, too.
>>
>>49973090
>only good for one guy

There are a lot of cocks in the world, anon.
>>
File: hqdefault1.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault1.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>49972967

>Without any need for sapients to screw magical creatures

Like that's going to stop people.
>>
>>49972716

Prom Queen is totes adorable though, reminds me how one of my favorite Paladin concepts is the noble warrior tasked with a holy cause.

Those dresses, man.
>>
>>49973154
I shall have to think on it before making a change.
>>
>>49973187

Why are Kumiho tails always so slender and catlike when a fox's tail should be FLUFFY.

Like, a Kitsune's tails should be so fluffy they have JoJo kanji floating around them for sound effects.
>>
>When your party is 50% characters with reputations and actually developed personality
>And the other 50% are all a bunch of a silent murderers that can only be described as "who?"
>After 3 years of playing together
>>
>>49973328

Friend, I absolutely know that feel;
>When the barbarian is the party face because his player is the only one with the backbone to make decisions and roleplay their character
>>
>>49973382
>Party's zealous Inquisitor and my smug Magus are the face because we actually RP and talk to NPCs
>Party complains that we get to decide everything they do so we stop RPing with NPCs and just let them handle it
>We get nothing done for an entire fucking session

It was petty, but they started actually RPing after.
>>
>>49973328

It does seem kinda nuts how some people just can't bring themselves to roleplay in a roleplaying game.
>>
>>49972380
They're exaggerations of the kind of shit the SVU writers cook up, not actual quotes from those episodes
>>
>>49973507

I want to level up though!
>>
>Your wilder girl with her warder protector actually gets made
>pray for application to game to go through

A chelish noble and her knightly companion must win ;.;
>>
>>49973328
The silent murderers should have a reputation. Not one they popularized, but one non the less. Have any of them used the same weapon for a long time?
>>
>>49973546
Enjoy realizing that Wilder is a badly designed class that only becomes tolerable with some very specific choices and the warder will overshadow you every combat
>>
File: 1432850018327.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1432850018327.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>49973546

Nigga they better be cute as frick.

Are they cute?
>>
>>49973547
The rogue has been using the same pair of daggers since we saved him from the gallows and the gunslinger has had the same rifle since he stole it from a battlefield we happened to be passing through.
>>
>>49973611
I don't really care, wilder fits with my character concept

>>49973622
how does a dhampir noble girl that gets cold easily and a big tiefling knight as her protector sound
>>
>>49973648
Are they magical? If they have been enhanced over time (and thus had thousands upon thousands of gp spent on them) they would likely have names and reputations themselves. The silent killers would have reputation as the associates of the rest of the party, and names of their own.

Them being "who", while also a failing of the player, is a unrealistic outcome.
>>
File: 1431356847284.png (511KB, 681x665px) Image search: [Google]
1431356847284.png
511KB, 681x665px
>>49973655

>Cold
>Dhampir

>Big
>Tiefling

Cute's one of the many words I'd describe that.
>>
>>49973671
I think it's a problem with the players.

The rogue has had the daggers upgraded quite a lot but he's never named them anything, just calls them "my blades".

The gunslinger has never improved his rifle and when asked if he wants to, he just avoids the question.
>>
File: 1463112806215.png (150KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1463112806215.png
150KB, 359x414px
>>49973611
When are pathfinder players going to finally accept that they're playing a really bad version of monopoly and just get rid of roleplaying entirely? I think you'll all have more fun that way.
>>
>>49973734
go away steve nobody cares about your opinion
>>
>>49973712
>The rogue has had the daggers upgraded quite a lot but he's never named them anything, just calls them "my blades".
It doesn't matter if he named them, people would. Generally people do not create their own titles and monikers, they are given them by allies and enemies out of fear/respect. Creating your own "cool title" is a sign of arrogance.

>The gunslinger has never improved his rifle and when asked if he wants to, he just avoids the question.
He should still have a name as a silent killer who has presumedly accomplished a lot while accompanying you lot.
>>
>>49973816
Sure.

It's on them and the DM for not fleshing out their characters.

In the past 3 years, the rogue has done nothing but make vague comments about wanting to rob the whole world and the gunslinger just follows us around silently shooting whatever gets in the way.
>>
File: 1392017549161.png (22KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1392017549161.png
22KB, 234x200px
Are heatstones one-use items?
>>
>>49973546
Hey, and what about your ratgirl? She was pretty cute too.
>>
>>49973895
Yeah, so the players are boring, but they should still have tall reputations and monikers for their deeds unless they are purposefully obscuring them.
>>
File: 1462998558028.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1462998558028.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>49973741
That's not my opinion, I'm just trying to help you guys have more fun. It's obviously what pathfinder players in general seem to want
>>
>>49973938
I put her aside, its only fair to only put in one application.
>>
>>49973967
nobody cares steve.
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>49973945

I've gotta agree with this fine gentleman right here, no matter how autistic the player is, the character is supposed to have their own personality and assumed social competency.
>>
>>49973546
>tfw posted my Asmodean Advocate early on
>tfw still no word on whether I'm in or not
>>
>>49974041
Hopefully he'll actually say something this week
>>
File: 1455468930800.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455468930800.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>49973938

He's making an adorable vampire noble-woman who warms up in the arms of her brave sir knight, I think this is an improvement over the ratgirl.
>>
>>49974058
I like the ratgirl's concept too she would be fun to play

But a Wilder is fine too, and i like the dynamic more
>>
File: NichijouWhyDidThisHappen.jpg (72KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
NichijouWhyDidThisHappen.jpg
72KB, 854x480px
>mfw I will never play in a SoP game
>I will never play a spheres magus who wants to be a holy warrior, off to prove himself by smiting evil with HOLY LIGHTNING which is most DEFINITELY DIVINE IN NATURE
>he will never have a companion who sticks with him to keep him in check, who is an actual holy warrior of some description
>I will never get to play up the dynamic of the zealous but socially inept fraud getting coached and mentored by the real deal

Why even live
>>
>>49972384
I'm still interested in Knight of the Patchwork Banner from when you were first asking about this.
>>
>>49974413
I actually really dislike spheres. After playing a Spheres Cleric and a Spheres Wizard I found neither of them fun, nor did I enjoy the design of Spheres as a whole. I prefer Vancian Casting. Though this is from a personal perspective, on a whole I don't hate the design per say, it's just not to my tastes.

>>49974417
I remember, I apologize for not doing it before.
>>
File: 1448773760268.png (93KB, 339x261px) Image search: [Google]
1448773760268.png
93KB, 339x261px
>>49974413

>mfw my desires for a dual-app have ignited SUCH LUSTS in others
>>
>>49974446
It's okay, I understand you had health issues. 4chan doesn't exactly take precedence over personal health.
>>
>>49974446
Honestly I think the sphere conversions of the core classes are really boring. Nothing defines a wizard really except spellcasting for instance. The proper sphere casters at least have a bit of flavor to differentiate themselves.
>>
Ideally for a dual app to a game, I'd love to play the high energy action girl to an old mentor who took her in after her parents died, helping to teach her how to fight. A real hot blooded kind of girl who probably gets both herself and her mentor into trouble but he doesn't really mind it since she reminds him so much of his own daughter, who presumably died but actually didn't and shows up later as an antagonist.
>>
File: 1445833605366.jpg (162KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1445833605366.jpg
162KB, 1440x810px
>>49974553

No! Stop! I've already applied to too many games! I don't want to beg you for a name so we can work out this action-buddy pair!
>>
File: GGXrd JAM THAT RTL BUTTON.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
GGXrd JAM THAT RTL BUTTON.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>49974446
I don't mind spontaneous casting for vancian, and a lot of spheres is kind of... Iffy, especially the conversions for base classes. But for a Magus? Destruction is everything I've wanted from spell combat and blasting in general and more. ESPECIALLY with the drawbacks and traditions system, because having to make wild motions, scream out spells, and cause giant glowing, rune-filled sigils to appear in the air for every attack is everything I want out of my spell-slinging swordsman.

I can also actually have a ranged blast on my magus if I really, REALLY want to, and not feel like I'm COMPLETELY gimping myself, even if doing an energy tackle into spell combat is still a better choice.
>>
>>49972364
Either he takes enough damage to die, suffocates per suffocation rules, or succeeds a break check to get out.

Nothing saying you can't resurrect him after in spite of the ruling, unless they somehow prevent that.

If you're low level , reincarnate works, and as a bonus, nobody will recognize him.
>>
>>49974571
And here I am hoping for one game.
>>
>>49974058
Rats can be pretty cute. The domesticated, well-kept ones, but still.
>>
>>49973734
I do that sometimes.

Conflict PvP.
>Pathfinder:the skirmish wargame.
>>
>>49974583
The rest of the party want him to die.

They turned him in to a guy known to hang criminals.

They want to watch him hang for his crimes.
>>
File: Brawler girl.jpg (121KB, 752x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Brawler girl.jpg
121KB, 752x1061px
>>49974571
She's an aasimar with an unbreakable sense of honor who's never thought through a decision in her life while he's a traditionalist, and yet they both use the same fighting style in completely different ways.

Bonus points for a scar across one of his eyes and the girl being a brawler, real bare knuckle princess with a half cocked grin that could melt ice.
>>
File: 7sXW2Cy.jpg (231KB, 832x1367px) Image search: [Google]
7sXW2Cy.jpg
231KB, 832x1367px
>>49974652

Scar over one eye, you say?
>>
>>49973895
>>49973945
"The silent killer! Surrounded by smoke and death, he never speaks, only letting his rugged gun do the talking! Legend has it he marks down each kill on the barrel of his rifle!"

"Run, lest he mow you down too!"
>>
>>49974639
>>49972364
If he fucked up that bad, he gets to get a new character.

(Assuming that he went full retard murderhobo) Tell him that he should make a character who wouldn't do something that gets himself executed next time. If he does, tell him not to come back as he's incapable of making a party orientated character and this isn't that sort of game.
>>
>>49974710
It's the next-to-last session of the campaign, I'm not sure if he'd want to come up with a character for one session.

The party is seeing him be hanged before moving on to kill the BBEG (they're hanging him like, right outside his keep)
>>
>>49974670
Oh, and have him be big on whatever weapon he uses while she uses her fist, but after a very tearful parting, years later she's seen wielding his oversized weapon, naming it after him as she travels the world to make sure everyone knows his name.
>>
>>49974735
Man, if they're that willing to have him killed off, is there a good reason for it?

Sounds like they don't want any wriggle room.

Let him roll to see if he can get out of his bonds, and if he does, he can be tied up in front of the party to attempt an escape. If the players kill him, it's out of your hands.
>>
>>49974041
No one's got word yet, senpai. Just be patient. That's all we can really do right now.
>>
>>49974803
Yeah, he murdered an innocent man that was one of the only survivors of a village they failed to save.

He's also been trying to use them for some occult rituals and they're not exactly happy about this.
>>
>>49974803
I've been trying not to kill him but i'm stuck between a rock and hard place here, I have to deliver justice, but at the same time I want to give him a chance to survive. I thought if i could pass judgement ad execute him and then bring him back with breath of life, it'd be like a balance paid kind of deal but i don't think I could get him to understand and not just kill me in my sleep, his master already wants me dead as it is.
>>
>>49974819
So let him die
>>
>>49972589
That sounds like a Knight Chandler.

>Teachers herself how to be a Mystic since it's intuitive.
>Farms while doing this.
>Local church or knightly order hears about her manifesting a Soul Candle
>Sends knights to take her to the church for proper training.
>She acquires the "Ease of Faith" trait to make Diplomacy a class skill while undergoing Ojou-sama training.
>She acquires the "Unorthodox Training: Silver Crane" to replace Veiled Moon while training.
>After years of adventuring, she can use her Bonfire Candle Magic to grant fast healing to people who visit her shrine.

Walking her through this would be too long for an adventure path. It sounds more like a sidequest that happens during several campaigns.

I can't find a picture of the iconic Knight Chandler, so have another initiator.
>>
File: 1430018604365.gif (675KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1430018604365.gif
675KB, 480x270px
>tfw you've never played with a character, male or female, who was born on a farm

WHAT'S A GUY GOTTA DO TO GET SOME HUNKS AND HOME-GROWN HOTTIES.
>>
>>49975748
I did

she was a bard-a-din..
>>
>>49975748
CORN FED
>>
File: 1392046583602.png (266KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1392046583602.png
266KB, 500x651px
>>49975780

THEY DON'T MAKE 'EM LIKE THAT IN THE CITIES, ANON.
>>
What's the best level 1 wand to get that isn't CLW/Infernal Healing?
Like, objectively always useful and guaranteed to be used up.
>>
>>49975887
Identify is nice.
>>
File: Harvest Moon (jjnaas).jpg (77KB, 800x477px) Image search: [Google]
Harvest Moon (jjnaas).jpg
77KB, 800x477px
>>49975748
>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/characterBackground/traits.html

>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/characterBackground/backgroundGenerator.html

There are no mechanical bonuses for being born on a farm.
>>
File: 1435869926672.png (884KB, 625x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1435869926672.png
884KB, 625x1378px
>>49975942
>There are no mechanical bonuses for being born on a farm.

There are no mechanical benefits to big ass tiddies and wide hips either, but they're both appreciated.
>>
>>49975942
Heart of the Fields, anon.

Farmkids are grown hardy!
>>
>>49975942
>Heart of the Fields: Humans born in rural areas are used to hard labor. They gain a racial bonus equal to half their character level to any one Craft or Profession skill, and once per day they may ignore an effect that would cause them to become fatigued or exhausted. This racial trait replaces skilled.

There are if you're human.

Not sleeping overnight causes fatigue/exhaustion. Therefore, Farmers can enjoy never actually needing to sleep.
>>
File: 1477160240998.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1477160240998.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
I want to make a hellknight, but my character was raised to never curse. So they would always refer to themselves as a heck-knight. What other quirks should I keep in mind and find alternatives for?
>>
>>49976087

FARM GIRLS CAN GO ALL NIGHT.
>>
>>49976113
...Ceri, is that you?
>>
>>49976125
They're not the only one that says heck, ya know!
>>
>>49976113
>What other quirks should I keep in mind and find alternatives for?

Every time she has to explain a rule or law she talks like you would a child.
>>
File: AC3-Homestead_Celebration.png (3MB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AC3-Homestead_Celebration.png
3MB, 1919x1080px
>>49976087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUsEKW_T8s0

>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/downtime/buildingsAndOrganizations.html

Do people taking Leadership choose which traits their followers have? A Zealot, Bard, or Sorcerer with Leadership could have buildings spring up overnight.
>>
>>49976138

>your master thief rogue will never be chided about why taking things that do not belong to you is wrong and you should put them back and apologize

Why live?
>>
>>49976138
Yeah, that could make sense. Any curses I can try to find words around that you can think of?
>>
>>49976128
She is the only /pfg/ regular I know who would try to turn it into a character concept, though.
>>
>>49976190
malarkey

Instead of bullshit.
>>
>>49976113
Hell isn't a curse - it's a place.

Witches do curses; she has confused this into thinking witches swear a lot...
>>
>>49976290
I was spanked for saying it! It's a curse!
>>
>>49976290
Witches DO swear a lot.

Have you ever stubbed your toe on a cast-iron cauldron? You would swear too!
>>
>>49976290

Witches are filthy, filthy women who need to be put on the path of righteousness!
>>
>>49976176
>Do people taking Leadership choose which traits their followers have?

Their 'personal' follower they might design (and then come up with a backstory as to how they met). If they're not recruiting an NPC.

The rest they might have some influence over, but may not necessarily be able to design to their exact needs.

The example I like to use is recruiting a bard as a military officer, he exists to do military command structure things, most of the rest of the followers will be say crack crossbowmen (bolt ace gunslingers) because you wanted to create a military unit of crossbowmen. smattered among them might be the occasional healer, wizard, sub officer or rank-and-file pikeman.

Or if you wanted to create a ninja village, you'd have your personal assistant, and then the rest would probably mostly be ninjas.
>>
>>49976367
Or even-non combat followers, like camp followers etc if things get big enough.
>>
File: PF - feiya dynasty.png (346KB, 475x859px) Image search: [Google]
PF - feiya dynasty.png
346KB, 475x859px
>>49976360
Does this witch look like a filthy woman?
>>
>>49976385
Her face looks all screwy.
>>
File: Cooking Some Troll (vonnieda).jpg (105KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Cooking Some Troll (vonnieda).jpg
105KB, 900x1165px
>>49976394
I can't unsee it now.
>>
>>49976385

Yes she's filthy, very filthy.
>>
>>49976471
>http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lcs8?Meet-the-Iconics-Feiya

You're only saying that because she was raised by hags.

She's come a long way since then, in both power and hygiene.
>>
>>49976516

She's also awkward and wears clothes like a hussy!
>>
Man this thread is dead tonight

Tell me about your character /pfg/
>>
>>49977447
She has 34 AC at level 5
>>
>>49977447
She's lewd
>>
>>49977522
Is that it?
>>
>>49977533

How lewd? Tell us about the type of lewd she is.
>>
>>49977533
in what way
>>
>>49977542
Yes
>>
>>49977575
your character is just a collection of numbers?
>>
>>49970160
dipping 17 levels into harbinger
>>
>>49977588
I think it's no longer a dip at that point.
>>
>>49977584
Currently, yes
>>
>>49977584
Apparently not even many of them!
>>
File: 1475421023169.jpg (255KB, 1258x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475421023169.jpg
255KB, 1258x1920px
>>49977447

He's an Artisan seeking peace, but building for war.
>>
>>49977608
goddamnit steve
>>
File: I'VE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE.jpg (56KB, 574x460px) Image search: [Google]
I'VE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE.jpg
56KB, 574x460px
>>49977617
>>
>>49977638
That's the fifth element, I don't remember leeloo being blue, though.
>>
>>49977617
Why's he bent on war, despite wanting peace?
>>
>>49977625
Sorry, boss
>>
>>49977447
They are already dead.
>>
File: dead.jpg (29KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
29KB, 640x432px
>>49977656
>>
>>49977447
My first ever pathfinder character is a human fighter who throws javelins. That's about it.

He's the bodyguard of another player, a sentient plant who is a cleric of the elemental plane of water.

Setting is post-apoc Dark-Sun-ish, water is resource tightly controlled by mages.

My character is very much against the monopolized water economy, and as such harbors the illegal water cleric.

It's my first time roleplaying and I fucking suck at it, but we're having fun.

At least I can justify being socially retarded with a stunning 7CHA, which has definitely fucked us over via failing diplomacy rolls to stop a riot.
>>
>>49977647

The Doge will break his fingers if he doesn't build war machines.
>>
>>49977681
>ILLEGAL WATER CLERIC

i love it.
>>
File: URZA2.jpg (93KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
URZA2.jpg
93KB, 640x513px
>>49977644
the fifth element is a weird movie desu
>>
>>49977694
Karn looks so shocked there.
>>
>>49977447
>Tonight
This general has been dying for a while. Some of us complain about the lewdposting and cute stories, but why do you think we do those? It's not like we want to talk about the shit tons of homebrew that people churn out.

dying game
dying scene
>>
>>49977447
Which one?
>>
>>49977719
Go away Mark nobody wants to hear your shit.
>>
>>49977590
like a small loan of a million dollars, it's all a matter of perspective. go join the dumbest epic adventure you can.
>>
>>49977728
whichever anon. Whichever
>>
>>49977688
Many catapault.

Much deathray.

Wow.
>>
>>49977741
>Mark
Who? Should I know who that is?
>>
>>49977755
Don't pretend like its not you Mark.

Now fuck off.
>>
File: kal.png (494KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kal.png
494KB, 1500x1500px
>>49977681
Oh, and here's the slapdash picture I drew of the plant guy
>>
>>49977777
I'm not actually familiar with a lot of the ttrpg names. I assume it's Mark Seifter? I've heard of the SKR "water balloons" and the one paizo dev with the mouse cords and shit. What did Mark do?
>>
>>49969456
The unholy combination that was a half centaur.
Never again.
>>
>>49977447
I'm making NPC initiators since I'm still working 60 hours a day.

The most recent one I made was a Dwarven Polymath (Investigator) because I wanted to see how well a Dwarf Int-based martial would work out on paper. It doesn't look too good. If PCs help him, he'll acquire psionic items won or stolen from Duergar (fusing armor).

Before that, I made an Elven Wyrmwitch that lost her hoard. She's a potential PC love interest that's alone, poor, desperate, and broken.
>>
>>49977872
Horses and humans are both half-centaurs.
>>
>>49977681
>My character is very much against the monopolized water economy, and as such harbors the illegal water cleric.

I am getting flashbacks from Now and Then, Here and There. that was a good show.
>>
>>49977447
I'm considering making him Large so the party knows not to fight him say level three if they want to live to see level four.
>>
>>49977919
Not that kind of half.
>>
File: 1420122574087.jpg (440KB, 728x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1420122574087.jpg
440KB, 728x1065px
>>49977872
Like Cerea?

I still haven't a good way to give them Piercing Thunder maneuvers.
>>
I kinda wanna make a mecha-horse body thing magic item, fuck that would be fun.
>>
>designing 12th level character
>half-elf Summoner 11/Diabolist 1
>Take Skill Focus Knowledge (Arcana) & Eldritch Heritage Arcane for Sage Familiar
>Diabolist gives Imp that acts like an Animal Companion
>Summoner gives a Eidolon

So here is what I'm doing currently:
>Familiar is a Sage Familiar, and a Consular Imp with Improved Familiar, he handled knowledge skills & spellcraft
>Animal Companion Imp has Skill Focus (Stealth), Dampen Presence, etc. Handles Dex Skills
>Eidolon is Huge and spends the rest of the evolution points of full upgraded Fiendish Apperance (using half-elf FCB), uses it's few skills on Linguistics, Appraisal, Profession (Barrister), and Perception
>Half-elf handles all Charisma based skills

Together they fight!

I was planning on having these four be a villain in an up coming game. As even him alone has enough action economy through the four of them + summoning to be a formidable enemy on his own.
>>
>>49977447
She has a fluffy tail, mood swings, and possibly a drug addiction. Tiefling that would have been a half-elf.
>>
>>49977547
>>49977551
Tomboy brown skinned shapeshifter girl
>>
>>49978039
Both the Eidolon & Half-Elf are trained in Sense Motive.

As well, he has item creation feats and has spread some of his wealth among his companions to enhance them.

Besides that I have been wondering what else I should do with this guy? I'm liking how he has turned out so far. I only optimized his summoning to a point, but it does pretty well for itself (rod of giant summoning, augmented summoning, etc.)
>>
>want to GM
>can't make non-optimized characters
>don't want to kill everybody turn 1
How do I do it /pfg/?
>>
File: OPM - 006-067.jpg (302KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OPM - 006-067.jpg
302KB, 835x1200px
>>49978020
>>
>>49977447
She's an Elemental Ally Druid who lived in the wilderness with her only friends also she's deaf.
>>
>>49978109
Optimize for something beyond killing. Be the best Smith in history.
>>
>>49978123

What the fuck, that's Drive Knight's thing?
>>
>>49978109
Play with people who optimize as well and enjoy a challenge. Like me

Also start out at level 3-4 so there is room for optimization. If you want to kill level 1 characters it's really easy. It's called an orc barbarian with a greatsword. They charge and kill an opponent in one hit. Plus they only have one counter. A second orc barbarian with a great sword who won initiative.
>>
>>49978071

I don't see how any of that is lewd, anon.
>>
>>49978134
But wouldn't that make everyone a push over in combat?

>>49978162
My group is horseshit at optimizing other than MAYBE one guy, and it kills me. I could throw PoW, Psionics, and tons of 3pp to help with the optimization floor but they'd still make characters that "kinda do one thing well, and are complete ass at literally everything else"
>>
>>49978191
>But wouldn't that make everyone a push over in combat?

Anon... Becoming the best smith in history is as easy as putting ranks in Craft, adding to it with traits and Intelligence, and topping it all off with maybe one or two free feats.

A barbarian can do this no problemo.
>>
File: OPM - 010-067.jpg (209KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OPM - 010-067.jpg
209KB, 835x1200px
>>49978154
Yes, sort of.

>>49978109
Make enemies that rely on combat maneuvers and counters.

There are a few Broken Blade, Iron Tortoise, and Tempest Gale maneuvers that can help.
>>
File: 1446854088219.jpg (102KB, 791x786px) Image search: [Google]
1446854088219.jpg
102KB, 791x786px
>>49978154

>mfw we find out WDM is just really, really good at tearing people apart
>>
>>49978206
>ywn play a blacksmith who throws with reckless abandon the spare weapons you've made, while having a huge hammer to fall back on.
>>
>>49978206
Wait there's the crafting feats but also skill focus and you'll want to be a caster with access to high level spells to make neat magic shit with those spells.
Your treasure hoard will be baller.
>>
>>49978154
He has several many things.
>>
>>49978180
She regularly shapeshifts into forms specifically to fuck the other party members.

She also has large boobs
>>
File: OPM - 026-067.jpg (279KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OPM - 026-067.jpg
279KB, 835x1200px
>>49978239
Which is how we like martials in tabletop games.

He might be a werewolf, and his face is a mask. That explains why his expression never changes.

Have your players tripped any loss flags like Garou did?

I had a Wood Elf Rogue trip some with an espionage mission, but she managed to get away with light burns (evasion).
>>
>>49978380
I'm just so incredibly hyped for the Garou/Saitama fight to happen
>>
File: 1477245762477.png (34KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477245762477.png
34KB, 400x250px
>>49978428

>mfw it will be years before the manga gets to the Garou/Saitama fight
>mfw it will be years before the manga gets to the Tatsumaki/Saitama fight
>>
File: 1379825586903.jpg (639KB, 4994x2290px) Image search: [Google]
1379825586903.jpg
639KB, 4994x2290px
>>49978361

>Those spoilers

First off, lewd. Secondly, what kind of campaign is this?

Thirdly, and more importantly, how large are we talking?
>>
File: 1407808156907.png (102KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1407808156907.png
102KB, 922x882px
Posted last night but could do with more opinions.

Making a 6th level dex-based Kensai and I'm torn on feats. So far I have Weapon Finesse, Intensified Spell and Extra Arcana. On the fourth, I'm torn between Toughness, Dodge or Combat Reflexes for extra AoO per round, to compliment parry & riposte.

Any tips anons? Don't want to take Dervish Dance.
>>
File: 1476150093431.jpg (16KB, 117x235px) Image search: [Google]
1476150093431.jpg
16KB, 117x235px
>>49970415
Most PFS are still too long. Which one are the shortest of them all?
>>
>>49978575
>dex-based
>no dervish dance
Agile weapon property or bust.
Deadly agility if 3pp is ok.

If none of those combat casting or some shit.
>>
File: 1476418577494.gif (277KB, 656x637px) Image search: [Google]
1476418577494.gif
277KB, 656x637px
>>49978428

Dude you have no idea, I'm just hoping the fight's in Season 2.
>>
>>49978597
I've only run a handful of modules, and it's mostly low level stuff. Risen From the Sands is free and is for level 3 characters, I've run it before and my players enjoyed it.
>>
File: 1476107391905.jpg (188KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476107391905.jpg
188KB, 1440x1080px
>>49978666
>Risen From the Sands
Yes I'm looking for those that are around 15 pages long, so if you know any other like those please tell.
>>
>>49978508
ERP
I Cups
>>
>>49978803
This pleases us.
>>
File: 1477268201803.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477268201803.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
>>49978803

Wowzers!
>>
File: 1474650463578.jpg (56KB, 937x534px) Image search: [Google]
1474650463578.jpg
56KB, 937x534px
>>49978803
>>
>>49978775
Black Fang Dungeon from the GM Guide of the Beginner Box is also very short. Fangwood Keep and Dawn of the Scarlet Sun could be ran as one-shots as well.
>>
File: 1477022126263.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477022126263.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>49978803

>mfw I will never play a woman that well-endowed in a normal campaign
>>
>>49978819
>>49978831
>>49978856
I say that, but
>shapeshifter
So they can range between AA to K and beyond
>>
File: boobsword.png (142KB, 1212x459px) Image search: [Google]
boobsword.png
142KB, 1212x459px
>>49978803
>>
File: 1455412473903.gif (3MB, 580x328px) Image search: [Google]
1455412473903.gif
3MB, 580x328px
>mfw all these new reaction images in a typical /pfg/

Nyet! Stop! These are too rare!
>>
>>49978900

We're going off her "natural" form, obviously.

Who else is in the party? Is this the AFGW campaign?
>>
>>49978933
Of course
Yes
>>
File: 1382545653231.png (353KB, 853x470px) Image search: [Google]
1382545653231.png
353KB, 853x470px
>>49978942

Are you the druid?
>>
>>49978900
this continues to please us.

I'd give you a reaction image, but I have like 6 total pictures on my phone that arent porn and none of them are appropriate as a response.
>>
File: 1473873499826.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1473873499826.png
278KB, 706x412px
>>49978970
Wait, Druid? There's no druid.
>>
File: 1477341981753.png (233KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1477341981753.png
233KB, 500x501px
>>49978920
DID SOMEONE SAY RARE?
>>
File: 131.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>49978980

But... But how do you explain this?

>>49968288

Which one you is?
>>
File: 1443373522289.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1443373522289.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>49978996

We need to get rarer.
>>
File: 1476975554385.jpg (187KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
1476975554385.jpg
187KB, 1000x708px
>>49979045
How's this for rare?
>>
>>49978428
>that table-flip
>>
>>49979060
Ciel, stop that.
>>
File: 1391628600383.png (113KB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
1391628600383.png
113KB, 241x255px
>>49979045
>that
>rare
like little baby
>>
File: 1432772439268.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1432772439268.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>49979060
>>49979102

These memes are getting a little spicy, I like it!
>>
>>49979015
That's a description of the DM's prior campaign, not the current one. AFGW's party is a little further down:

>>49971566
>>49971633
>>
File: 10510772.png (19KB, 221x224px) Image search: [Google]
10510772.png
19KB, 221x224px
>>49979045
Yay!
>>
File: 1442545760327.jpg (201KB, 800x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1442545760327.jpg
201KB, 800x1371px
>>49979123

Ah, so you're an Alchemist that's grown a little fond of personal enhancements?

I wish I could get into that campaign but I don't even know what lewd "archetype" needs to get filled with that lineup.
>>
>>49979121
>worst girl
apply yourself
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (71KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
71KB, 500x413px
Gotta say, as far as shitposting goes, tits and reaction images are the best we've gotten.

Here's one for you, Gareth-senpai.
>>
>>49979171
What's Gareth been up to? Haven't seen him in a while.
>>
File: 1442802751735.gif (1MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
1442802751735.gif
1MB, 540x320px
>>49979170

Fine, have some Best Girl.
>>
File: 1477377313873.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477377313873.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>49979171
>shitposting
I guess it is, but it's not like these threads have been particularly active today or yesterday.
>>
File: 1448684209132.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448684209132.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>49979171

Tits and mindless friendly banter is basically the acid wash that helps us get back to healthy discussion.
>>
>>49979185
He's around. He's just not the type to leave the thread open, and sometimes he just forgets.
>>
>>49979219
I love this fact and I love you all.
>>
File: trap.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
I'll never understand the /pfg/ obsession with traps.
>>
>>49978597
Pfs modules are designed to play in a single session, by design.

Just how short are your sessions ?
>>
help me make a battle-maid, lads

no 3pp
needs to be an elf
>>
File: wan4.jpg (5KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
wan4.jpg
5KB, 307x164px
>>49979319
Actually I just want to canabilize them and integrate them into my own campaign. The shorter they are the easier it will be for me to fit them in.
>>
File: 348px-Yukie.png (278KB, 696x958px) Image search: [Google]
348px-Yukie.png
278KB, 696x958px
>>49979121
Time to up the rarity with reaction images I made personally.
>>
>>49979352
Is battlemaid similar to a battle butler?
>>
>>49979318

Such is the way of all memes!

Personally I prefer reverse traps.
>>
File: WEnq3Zu.png (42KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
WEnq3Zu.png
42KB, 424x213px
>>49979318
>>
>>49979406

This isn't true, traps lack vajayjays.

Anyone that tries to tell you a boipussi feels as good or better than one of those is lying to you.
>>
>>49979399
I prefer the term Kaizo Trap.
>>
>>49979397
yeah i guess it would be
she's supposed to be the snarky handmaiden of an elven princess that is joining the party
>>
File: gMFmlS9.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gMFmlS9.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>49979416
I don't see what sex has to do with being cute.
>>
File: IRONHEARTSURGE.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IRONHEARTSURGE.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>49979425
Disguise, Stealth, Acrobatics are musts. Diplomacy, perception and sense motive would be a good idea as well.

Generally I see butlers using/throwing knives or plates

So U. Rogue or something.
>>
File: Black Lagoon - Roberta.jpg (83KB, 545x765px) Image search: [Google]
Black Lagoon - Roberta.jpg
83KB, 545x765px
>>49979352
What level?

PC, or NPC cohort?
>>
>>49979421
>>49979399

What's the difference between a boyish girl, a tomboy, and a reverse trap?
>>
>>49979482
A boyish girl and a tomboy are the same thing, a reverse trap is just a girl who looks like a boy and dresses as one.
>>
>>49979482
>>
>>49979472

Sense Motive and Perception are even more critical than Disguise.

All a maid should be is the family rock and font of wisdom. Through them the family endures.
>>
>>49979474
level 8

>>49979472
i'll check out U. Rogue, thanks
>>
>>49979474
>>49979511
and a player character

joining the game with another friend. she's playing the elven princess and i'm playing her snarky maid that REALLY doesn't want her lady to be around such uncouth humans but the princess INSISTS
>>
>>49979528

There's a lot of dual-app shenanigans going on right now and I LOVE IT.
>>
File: Black Lagoon - terminator maid.jpg (90KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
Black Lagoon - terminator maid.jpg
90KB, 600x666px
>>49979511
Investigator

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/investigator

Pic unrelated
>>
>>49979153
Pretty much. It doesn't hurt that Metamorph has werewolves, centaurs, and minotaurs on the transformation list and the female PCs are fans of the knot

Literally whatever works as long as you have the imagination, I wouldn't have thought a metamorph could be hyper-optimized for lewdness
>>
>>49979544
she's a girl i'm interested in and she thinks "those roleplaying games you talk about are super adorable, i want to try some time" so we're joining a friend's game together

>>49979547
word, thanks
>>
>>49979528
In that case, Perception and Sense Motive, with stealth and diplomacy as likely other skills. Probably a rank in Knowledge (nobility) if you /really/ care.

Or go with >>49979547 and do Investigator with either empiricist or questioner (or both if the gm allows, since they only overlap on poison lore).
>>
>>49979359
Alternatively, I need to find a way to have fun reading modules cause they are boring as shit.
Maybe if I don't read the background and pretend I am playing them?
>>
File: shelooksabitlikethis.gif (2MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
shelooksabitlikethis.gif
2MB, 500x225px
>>49977447
I'm really tired and about to fall asleep so this is going to be lacking some of the nicer and more intuitive details but

I play a bard

She grew up with her adoptive parents in a forest timelocked in the season of autumn - her adoptive parents were murdered by strix and she would've been killed as well if not for the intervention of a few members of the local druidic circle

She was 14 at the time, having nowhere to stay (and not wanting to stay) and not wanting to commit her life to becoming a druid she left shortly afterwards and moved southward into a city located at the base of a mountain inhabited by a ruling caste of vishkans and lower castes of tengu and ratfolk, living in the lower city as a street performer and paying out protection money to local gangs for years. Eventually she met her then girlfriend (cute tiefling) now fiance who at the time was working at the docks and occasionally as protection for some of the merchants within the city, moving in together and then eventually moving out together

More strix came for her again eventually but once again they failed to kill her, she and her girlfriend consumated and got engaged - bard wanted to find herself and answers about her own life (and to make peace with herself and not be as haunted by her past, or as hunted for whatever reason) before settling down, however, her fiance understood and they parted ways, with her fiance travelling north wanting to visit and make amends with her own adoptive family and my character travelling east across the sea to the (likely) largest human country on our settings planet, and then eventually northeast over a mountain range where the dwarvern nation is into elven territory

They parted ways almost 6 years ago now, she keeps in touch through letters she writes to her fiances adoptive father

When her adventuring days are done she just wants to retire somewhere nice, pretty, and hopefully quiet with her wife

This was all before the campaign started
>>
>>49979558

>That spoiler

Well shit, guess I've got some ideas on characters now.

Are templates allowed, or would I have to go for Witchwolf?
>>
>>49979562
>interested in a girl
This can only end one way for anon
>>
>>49979603
with me laying curled up on my apartment floor nursing that bottle of whiskey my roommate keeps trying to steal from me?
>>
>>49979504
That's a different type of butler.

Battlebutlers defend their lords' life and household.

A gentleman's gentleman defends their lords' honor.

i.e. You want Roberta from Blacklagoon to guard your house.
You want ALFRED FUCKING PENNYWORTH to defend your honor.
>>
>>49979617

I've experienced those nights before, worst nights of my life.
>>
>>49979601
Dunno, talk to the DM.
>>
File: 1390852749622.png (49KB, 1111x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1390852749622.png
49KB, 1111x1024px
>>49979617
>>49979649
>>
File: 1eb1ce9aa9165df4767893812d940d45.jpg (775KB, 780x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1eb1ce9aa9165df4767893812d940d45.jpg
775KB, 780x1145px
Working on a homebrew, give me some input and suggestions, /pfg/.

Its a Cavalier Buccaneer archetype.

They lose their Mount, but gain leadership with a ship crew.

They lose Expert Trainer, but gain a skill bonus to operating ships.

Their banner is also modified in that he uses his ships' flag, though I dunno what other bonuses this should confer, aside from a bonus to intimidate and diplomacy.

I don't know what to replace mighty charge, supreme charge and challenge with.
>>
>>49979761
>mighty charge, supreme charge

follow the privateer and savage technologist.
give your cavalier TWF with a sword and a pistol.
>>
>>49978039
>>49978102
Any thoughts on this? Any way to improve it?
>>
New thread:
>>49979918
>>49979918
>>49979918
>>49979918
>>49979918
>>
>>49979359
>>49979584
Yeah I dunno, I just read them.

The owod city books are more fun than most adventure books to read, and give you stuff to use.

The d&d equivalent is region and city books. They're typically the better books, ime.

If you just want dungeons you could look up 1 page dungeons and the like.
>>
File: bullshit.png (262KB, 911x1152px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
262KB, 911x1152px
>>49977447
Just got done leveling her to 11 and finished copying 50 spells from a dropped spellbook that was carried by a Simulacrum of the BBEG. Now I still have 8 spells to add from scrolls, FCB, and 3 more from leveling. And I still need to grab 3 more spells for Helen.

It's been a long night so far.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.