[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 40

File: download.jpg (112KB, 609x437px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
112KB, 609x437px
Beastmen are cool and deserve better - edition

>resources
pastebin.com/7HmkJAPT

>General's Handbook pdf is up
https://mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

Old thread:
>>49921497
>>
What do you play?
>Pitched?
>Path to Glory?
>Narrative games?
>Campaigns?
>Tournaments?
>>
Usually Pitched? Pick a points value, play til one person is dead. I'd be curious to try some more objective based stuff though, I think my dwarfs would do better at that.
>>
>>49967946
I play mostly pitched battles, but also narrative and campaign games.
>>
File: IMG_0919.jpg (20KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
20KB, 219x200px
>>49966730
Make your own warscrolls here!
>http://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/
>>
File: Warhammer World Nagash.png (405KB, 609x473px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer World Nagash.png
405KB, 609x473px
Anyone going to the Warhammer live event? Someone needs to pick up this exclusive and scan it.

I would do it If I lived in the UK. Fucking Brits always doing these events and screwing everyone with exclusive bullshit.
>>
>>49967946
Some forms of matched play, using one of the objectives
>>
free people/ælves/duradin start collection when
>>
>>49967946
pitched always with objectives

hopefully starting a PtG soon
>>
Can someone explain the 50/50 meme that was at the Warlords GT at Warhammer World?
>>
>>49970714

Yup. Although I don't really need the Duardin one unless it's got the newer sculpts in it. I've got literally hundreds of Dwarfs already lol. Could use some of the new Longbeards and the new Runelord.
>>
File: image.png (90KB, 572x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 572x505px
>>49970714

10 hand gunners, 10 state troops, 3 Demi gryphs, general
>>
Im planning on getting into AoS, and I have my eyes on a destruction army. Mainly Troggoths with some spidergrot support. Is it doable? Can they support one another?
My shopping list so far is:
>Fellwater Troggoths
>Grot big boss on spider
>Grot spider riders
>And a coupel of sourbreath and/or rockgut Troggoths
>>
I've got a question: I'd really like to turn my Legion of Azgorh warhost and model the grouping and tactics into pseudo Roman legion. What do?
>>
>>49971816
Use square shields and helmet plumes?
>>
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AjsatSciTKaYjQdSpjNOZ8ONm5lc

This is the link to an excel file with a prototype balance system for the game Age of Sigmar.

The problem is that their are hundreds of units that need to have their data entered and I am asking you to please lend a hand.

If you are willing to participate please download the excel spreadsheet and locate a faction you are willing to enter the data for. Enter the data in the same way using the units I have already entered as an example. Then post back in this thread with your updated file indicating what you have added.

If all goes well I can consolidate all our efforts and then post back the final complete spreadsheet for anyone and everyone to enjoy.
>>
Free Peoples List:

State Detachment thing:

General
30 X Handgunners
30 X Handgunners
30 X Handgunners
5 X Outriders

3 X Cannon
1 X Master Engineer
3 X Demigryph Knights

My cannons hit on 4+ with RR doing an average of 14 wounds a turn against defense 4+ units.

My Handgunnders hit on 1+ when not moving along with bravery buffs. Also wound on 2+. Outriders and demyphryph things as chaff.

Thoughts? Could it be improved? I have not played yet but by the looks of the games I see people playing they don't have well made armies so maybe this will be more than enough to win every game for a while.
>>
>>49972366
How are you going to capture objectives? The list is pure "not gonna play against" for some, and easy to mash for anyone with teleportation abilities. Stormcast teleport bombs and wood-porting kurnoth will rip you a new one.
>>
>>49972782
I can stand and shoot with this list which should mitigate teleportation assaulter units. 1+ to hit 2+ to wound with -1 to their save and a lot of shots should do decent harm.

Havent played before so don't know any objectives. Can the demygryph things along with outriders not do it pretty easily with the decent speed?

If people dont want to play against it then they have lost which is also fine by me.
>>
>>49972366
This is either very subtle, bordering on gentle, trolling, or the one moron from a couple of threads back has returned. I honestly cannot tell anymore.
>>
>>49972918
? I am genuinely asking for help.

How would one make this list more fearsome?
>>
>>49972918
This is at 2000 points.
>>
>>49972940
Put a gun on the table before the game, I suppose.
>>
>>49973102
Funny joke, but jokes wont get me wins unfortunately.
>>
>>49971620
You need an arachnarok for the shaman and/or the troll hag from forge world for magic/big monster support
>>
>>49971620
You need some Battleline units if you want to play matched play(points). You could grab some regular grots to take care of that.
>>
>>49972992
>>49972940
How cute. But alright, I'll bite.
People in these threads are generally not fond of some WAAC faggots trying to powergame AoS. If you come here with a bullshit broken gimmick list, ask for opinion on how to break it further and admit to winning being the only thing that matters to you.
None of that is appreciated at all.
>>
>>49973112
Neither will that list, since both things will only cause people to refuse to play against you. So that works out well.
>>
>>49973240
>>49973275
Where do I go to find good players then?

I didnt think this was broken as im not abusing anything. It's all in the same pdf and so obvious. No allies or multiple detachments etc.

Again I am new and have not played, if you can help by knowing where good players are or by letting me know how to improve that would be good.
>>
>>49973362
Nothing to do with being a good or bad player. Everybody and their dog has written lists that break this game five ways to friday; there is no skill involved in this if you have a even half-working brain. People just choose not to.
Because, and this might blow your mind here, the game is more fun and challenging if things are balanced to some degree.
>>
>>49973490
What if my enemies also have "broken" (is it broken if it is the rules? No loop holes or anything here.) Would that then be enough to get advise from you guys?
>>
>>49973532
Should read:

"broken" Lists
>>
>>49972366
Your list is illegal. It is 80 points over 2000, and the master engineer costs exactly 80 points, so if you want to play at 2000 points, he will have to do.

Also, despite it being a broken meme list, it isn't actually that good. Your special rules depend on your handgunners not taking any wounds, and being able to keep still (bear in mind the Generals command ability isn't "if they keep still", it is "they HAVE to keep still", so if you use it you can't move even if you want to).

This means, as soon as something can shoot your handgunners, but your handgunners can't shoot back, every turn of enemy shooting that goes by, you lose a large chunk of your damage potential, and every turn you move, you lose out on two different buffs.
Also, you lack any ability to capture objectives what so ever, since your command ability means your handgunners have to be bunched up on one part of the board, meaning unless the objectives are in their weapon range and LoS, half of your armies points is sitting there doing nothing.
If the enemy brings artillery, you basically lost the game. They don't even have to shoot at your cannons, they just need to have a few pops at the handgunners and let battleshock do the rest. If they place their artillery out of range of yours, there is basically nothing you can do, and a single enemy cannon will break your plan of attack the second it is placed on the board.

Also, it is vulnerable to teleporting units, like Sylvaneth, but it isn't THAT bad, since handgunners get to stand and shoot anyway.

I would advise less handgunners so you can take units that will actually win you the game, and maybe one less cannon. If you really want a Master Engineer, 2 is fine anyway.

It doesn't matter how strong theoryhammer says a list will be, if it is only strong in one specific circumstance that is easy to avoid, then it isn't strong at all.
>>
>>49973590
My list is below 2000 points by 40? I got it checked by my opponents tonight but maybe they missed something. I will recheck before game.

I have 30 men per unit, I have to suffer 11 wounds to lose my bonus. I also ignore battle shock on a 1 or a 2 which should help I assume.

My enemy would also be under attack from my artillery which should even it out.

So really, with my list I need to be covering objectives or I have lost. Even with the demygryphs and outriders?

Maybe, 2 units of 40 handgunners and then the saved points I can swap out demigryphs and outriders for a big greatsword unit or something?

Thank you.
>>
Beastclaw Raiders list (i've never played AoS)

1200pts
Frostlord on Stonehorn 460
Thundertusk Beastriders 320
Mournfang Pack (4) 400

2000pts
Braggoth's Beast Hammer 160
Frostlord on Stonehorn 460
Thundertusk Beastriders 320
Mournfang pack (2) 200
Mournfang pack (2) 200
Gore Gruntas (3) 180
Gore Gruntas (3) 180

300 pts left? Sabertusks?

Got no clue how to do 1000pts without just having 2 models
>>
>>49973532
Why persist in this pointless endeavor? Obviously nobody gives a shit about that attitude. There are other games that handle that better. Warmachine for example is very much about optimal lists and there are people that, for some god-forsaken reason, play 40k competetivly and also are all about the perfect lists. AoS just doesn't lend itself to this too well.
>>
>>49973678
Obviously needing a smaller unit to keep my detachment bonus.

Also if it helps you all I will also be making a crusader themed army based purely on models and covering most bases so it isn't all "abuse".
>>
>>49973709
See
>>49973716

Assumptions are bad. It's just what is needed for me to have a good list soon.
>>
File: 1475826670867.png (1MB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
1475826670867.png
1MB, 1000x810px
So I'm a fucking turboslut for Skryre, I'd like to play them but don't wanna be a fucking total shitter on the table and recommendations?
>>
>>49973683
Here's my 1k list. It's 980 pts and not terribly original:

- Frostlord on Stonehorn (General, Talisman of Protection, Ravager) - 460
- Thundertusk Beastriders (Blood Vulture) - 320
- Mournfang Pack (2; Gargant Hackers) - 200
>>
>>49973831
Here's a helpful guide to Skyre:
>Pick any Skyre unit. Go ahead, pick one.
>That unit? That unit is excellent. Sweet.
>Pick another one. Doesn't matter which one.
>Oh, that one is nasty. Good choice. Undercosted, too.
Repeat as many times as needed.
>>
>>49973678
You need to pay for the battalion. He battalion costs 120 points.

Also, q gain, if your artillery isn't in range of theirs, it can't help you. Hand gunners have poor armour and poor moral, every shooting phase will see them losi a fair few models, seeing as you will only be autopassing battle shock a third of the time.
I wouldn't say get rid of the demigryphs, just have less shooting. Be it smaller units of handgunners, or one less cannon. CANNONS aren't cheap and you already have more shooting than practical.
>>
>>49974173
Ok, I did not realize battalions cost, it is my error.

I will remove 1 cannon and go from there.

Many thanks.
>>
>>49974173
He can get rerolls from grand alliance Order while it ain't a 50/50 to ignore it isn't 1/3 either.

>>49974218
you do fully understand that you are running a gunline list? it isn't OP broken but it leads to lopsided unfun games, like unshiftable saurus guard bricks marching you off the table, Slannesh and beastclaws charging you first turn; or opponents that do not have an answer to 90 2+ 2+ -1 shots and reaction fire on anything that survives that. A lot of armies can counter shooting spam, and if you were seriously trying to play the most disgusting gun list it would be savage orcs skew.

I have played a tone downed version of your list (freeguild detachment same bennies cheaper detachment but the requirments take 1450 points to fill so 60 handgunners) and what happens is you get stuck at your end of the board whilst your opponent plays around the 16" range band and goes and hides behind objectives, my version had 1 cannon so I had trouble picking off support heroes after the chameleon skinks infiltrated.
>>
>>49974906
To sum it up concisely: you lose and/or make the game shitty when all your demigryphs die. If you want a cheesy answer for that I guess Teclis.
>>
>>49974906
Unfortunately I dont know much about the game beyond the free peoples list. I just like humans. So I don't know about any other armies period. I know I am facing Orcs, Wood Elves and Ogres bu they all appear to be based off warhammer armies.

I never even played original warhammer so im very fresh.

Perhaps after a game or 2 my list will change, I see a lot more comboing available using other units so regardless there are some places to go.
>>
>>49974023
Oh, yeah that's my point. Skryre is really fucking solid, I want to kinda balance it so I'm not a total fucking tool to play against but still keep those techrats groovin on the warpstone dust
>>
>>49973532

A properly broken list will absolutely shit on a handgunner spam list

The handgunner spam list is insulting because half of its mechanics have zero interaction with their controlling player, it literally plays itself.

Any way that list will get shot off the board by a real shooting list and it will only do well against non armor skew non spam melee lists.
>>
>>49975455
Ok well I should be fine then.

Thank you.
>>
>>49975153
Orcs and Wood Elves likely wont be so bad, although pretty much all Wood Elf ranged units will have a longer range than your handgunners, the cannons will likely mulch them up good, but if he has warhawks you may as well say goodbye to those cannons, since they WILL get into charge range with them.
Waywatchers can also be troublesome if they have cover, but if you hit them they are still going to die horribly.

If he knows you have a gunline, and he takes a Waywatcher Lord as his general, he has a command ability that gives all Wood Elf units within 18 inches of him his Invisible hunter rule, which has been updated in the compendium to give -1 to enemy shooting all the time, and not just when they are in cover, making it a pain for your artillery to hit them.
>>
>>49975570
He just told me his army will be deploying just outside of 9"s of me and while they cant move they can charge. He said scenario will be kill as it's my first game. So I will create a maximized circle to abuse stand and shoot as well as grape shot cannons depending on the size of his units.

All in all, should be easy money.
>>
>>49975641
Do your men, by chance, have a pre-set kill limit before they shut down?

If so, I think I see where he is going with this.
>>
>>49975757
I do not know what this means sorry.

Also to make my list legal I just swapped out a cannon for Marius Leitdorf since it gives me a chance to ignore battle shock (noted weakness) or even for a unit to fire twice which could be handy indeed.
>>
>>49975757
Question, this rule seems to be badly worded:

Tactical Brilliance: Select a State
Regiment unit within 15". That unit
can move twice, shoot twice or attack
twice in the combat phase during
yourturn.

Does this mean in the shooting phase I shoot, then in the combat phase I can shoot twice again? This is how the rule has been written.
>>
>>49973831
Just don't spam stormfiends and you'll be fine.
>>
>>49975916

You shoot twice in the shooting phase
>>
>>49975878
There in adds another problem.

You can not use his command ability, as he will not be the general.

If he IS your general, then you can't use the Freeguild Generals command ability. Only ONE of your heroes can use their command ability. Not one per turn, one at all. You pick which hero is your general, and they are the one who can use command abilities.
>>
>>49975957
It says combat phase though. I will assume rules as written until FAQ.

The rules are clear shooting phase is different to combat phase.
>>
>>49975988
Ah ok thank you. Well going back to the drawing board.

You guys are great help.
>>
handgunner spam list is shit

gets eaten by a line of saurus guard
>>
>>49975991
It means the relevant phases. All of the compendium rules are written badly.

That rule isn't going to be FAQed if it hasn't already, since it is a compendium rule, and he is a cut character. The warscroll is just there for people who still want to use the model.
>>
>>49975991
The intent is you move twice (in the movement phase), shoot twice (in the shooting phase), or pile in to attack twice (in the combat phase)
>>
>>49976030
Why does saurus guard beat it? Is 1+ hit and 2+ wound with -1 armour save not enough to kill them?
>>
>>49976036
>>49976049
I wont take him now but I assume so.
>>
>>49976083
Saurus guard have a 2+ rerollable save
>>
>>49976142
*And they ignore Rend -1

It's something like 97% avoidance
>>
>>49976142
Oh.... in theory weight of wounds should kill them but I know little. Thankfully there are no Lizardmen except my Mordheim ones in my area.
>>
If Stormcast eternals are the fantasy analogue for space marines, what would AOS versions of the Tau, Mechanicus, tyranids and necrons look like?
>>
>>49976191
>If Stormcast eternals are the fantasy analogue for space marines
But they're not
>>
>>49976142
>>49976155
Don't forget their stupid high Bravery
>>
>>49976203
It's pretty clear that they are. Saying that stormcasts arent the fantasy analogue of space marines is like saying the Orks aren't inspired by the Orcs, or that Necrons are nothing like tomb kings.
>>
>>49977025
Yes those things are similar but the stormcast are not the fantasy analogue for space marines
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 303x166px
>>49975991

You might get someone but meh
>>
>>49976191

Space marines are just good guy warriors of chaos

>>49976166
40 handgunners will do approximately .77 wounds, 90 will kill maybe 2 of them
>>
>>49977424
Im being serious despite all the bait accusations.

I also read that the game applies modifiers AFTER rolling which leads to lots of shenanigans regarding heavy armour and re rolls etc.

Can someone confirm?
>>
>>49978284

I would recommend you just don't play AoS
>>
>>49978401
Why? I want to play the same rules everyone else does.
>>
>>49966730
ever run that Bullgore formation? it feels glorious charging in with those
>>
>>49978436
Holy.

Look man, you seem autistic as fuck when you get an answer, then keep arguing against someone because that's not the answer you wanted.

You *either* move twice, shoot twice, or hit twice. That's it. The rules are made to be easy to understand, and it is stated that you and your opponent can agree on some variation, or homebrew some shit, do it. If you can't figure it out, just don't play this game.
>>
>>49978815
I am not autistic I think.

If the rules are meant to be easy to understand then they should be rules as written then, so I am correct.
>>
>>49978835
>You *either* move twice, shoot twice, or hit twice. That's it.
>>
>>49978852
Thats not what the very simple rule says was my original point...

You are making it complex by adding your own ideas and opinions into it.

How am I the autistic one here?
>>
>>49978947
>Tactical Brilliance: Select a State
Regiment unit within 15". That unit
can move twice, shoot twice or attack
twice in the combat phase during
yourturn.

You have three options
>move twice
>shoot twice
>attack twice in the combat phase
During your turn.

Now, having analyzed this for you, I will point out the replies stating this point, including mine.
>>49978815
>>49978852
>>49976049
>>49976036
>>49975957

The fact that you are arguing still is why I called you autistic.
>>
>>49979003
No, you are assuming the intent of the author. Without FAQ you are less correct than I am.

You can open a new tab, close your browser or open a fresh window on your computer.

This means you can do all 3 options on your computer. Not you can do the first two then only the last one of the computer.

Learn to read or shut up, at least the others had the decency to say they are assuming intent.
>>
>>49979055
its obviously just poorly worded, stop being such a pedantic faggot

if you agree with him then just shut the fuck up already
>>
>>49979055
Bruv, all of us are assuming the intent in this case. You have 4 people who assume that the rules state the same thing. You are alone, assuming that the rules say something else. Stop being retarded. Just because you don't get your Marie-sue, poorly worded command ability that crushes your mechanics doesnt mean you can't play the game, or God forbid, talk to your opponent and come to terms in term of what it does.

You can argue with strangers all night, and find a way to poke holes in every argument, but we're not in debate class, we're here to play and and help each other.

If four people tell you a rule is meant to give you a certain result, and you're the only one still arguing about it, it's time to stop posting.
>>
Is there any word about Tomb Kings coming back?

The prices for this stuff on ebay are ridiculous
>>
>>49979711
GW came out with this made to order thing like, last week, but seems like they're going to rotate through their legacy models. They started with Imperial guard. No news on if they're making the old fantasy stuff yet, or if it'll be part of one of the rotations.
>>
I want to get some ranged support units for my beastmen, and I was thinking of maybe picking some clan Skyre units. Is it a good choice? Are there better alternatives?
>>
Hey guys help me on this one please.
A guy brought to a tournament three Tomb Herald. They kept passing wounds between them, trying to save them with the death alligiance ability, so that they could never be hurt. They were truly invincible. Is there a way to beat this? Am I missing something?

Sworn Bodyguard: Each time a Death
Hero from your army suffers a wound or a mortal wound whilst within 3 "of this model, the Tomb Herald can leap in front of the attack. If he does so, your Hero ignores that wound or mortal wound but the Tomb Herald suffers a mortal wound in its place.
>>
>>49980082
Shit man, that's clever, and you only need two of them really. The only work around I can see is to try to leaver them more than 3" apart with your models?
>>
>>49977044
The "totally not space marines guys!" Crowd is just as annoying and autistic as the "they're literally just space marines" crowd
>>
>>49980082
I'd just bury them in a pile of slaves and call it a day. So what if they're invincible? If they are stuck in some shitty tarpit for the rest of the game their mediocre damage potential won't do jack.
RAW there is little that can be done about that otherwise.
>>
>>49980071
As someone who plays skyre let me break them down for you.

Jezzails: they don't move, when they hit they hurt. Everything on the board respects the jezzail. But, when the dice hate you, it's the most ill spent 180 points in the game.

Ratlinggun team: cheap, effective, a veritable storm of bullets. Fucking amazing for its cost, but it's gotta be pretty close.

Wind mortar: hits hard, eats blobs, but it's inaccurate. Just take jezzails, unless your hurting for points or the guy runs 20+ blobs of no save units

Storm fiends: god mode on an 800 lb stick. The guns hurt, but only one isn't gonna do much. The warpfire thrower makes heroes it's bitch, but it's got crap range and you probably want two. Windlauncher...meh same as the team above but now it costs more

Warp lightning cannon: hero deletion. Monster eraser. Fuck you and your 2+ save. Short range, unpredictable, not good vs blobs and crap against anyone death. But fuck does it molest khorne and sometimes nurgle. Forces battleshock pretty well.

Warpfire team: just take the stormfiends

Bonus

Doomwheel: it's fun, when it works it works. Use it if you want.

Acolytes: I love these little fuckers. But they cost dosh, 12$ per model. And they're metal, so if that sticks in your craw. But they hurt people.

Arch warlock: once per game flamethrower, pretty good spell. I fucking love his model

Warlock engineer: he's alright, spell if good if you can buff him to not fail.
>>
>>49973532
My "broken" Silvaneth list that I reserve for tournaments or asshole opponents will literally win against this list turn 1. My Kurnoths will eradicate the crews of the cannons and then good luck against 2+ rerollable save ignoring rend treelords.
>>
I want to start AoS, but stuck at choosing an army. So far I've played only "bad guys" in miniature wargames, so I was considering something form Order grand alliance.

Generic good guys stormcast eternals looks quite cool and have plenty of possibilites to paint them "not blue and gold", then Seraphon have some amazing looking models, same goes with Sylvaneth, I even considered naked dwarfs. And also new orruks guys catched my eye.

Can someone give me some tips about them? I can't really say which one I'd like more basing on their looks.
>>
>>49980712
Hmm, maybe ratling guns could work then? If they advance along with my gors and bestigors.
>>
>>49980791
The way I play my skyre is to give my opponent choices. All of them wrong, but choices.

Attack my rating guns? Those stormvermin get an easy charge

Stormfiends pissing you off? They're flanked by ratling squads.

Move somewhere? Those six jezzails want a word

Ratling guns are brutally effective the longer they can shoot. That sounds obvious but it's true, the more bullets that thing vomits the more it irks your opponent. It's threatening to roll 12 dice from one model, he'll begin to want it dead. Its an 80 point distraction carnifex, and it's fucking great at it.
>>
>>49980831
So I should get one then?
>>
>>49980871
I'd recommend two. What's your list?
>>
>>49980903
I usually run some units of gors and bestigors, along with a bray shaman, a beastlord. And for bigger games I also include a cygor and/or a giant, and maybe a chaos spawn or two
>>
>>49980918
If you've got a formal list breakdown I could help you a bit better. Do you use battle scribe? Highly recommend it
>>
can someone post a pic of the spirits of fellblood battalion scroll. im trying to find the exact wording on it to determine if Mortis engine is a nighthaunt in that battalion only as per the generals handbook faq. thanks
>>
>>49980926
I haven't used BC in a while, and I am not near my army at the moment, so I will go by memory on what I have.
>>
>>49980790
>Stormcast
The brick-iest of bricks. A lot of viable playstyles and tactics. Trundling melee blob of doom? Sure. Anchored gunline? No problem. Assassination and shock assault? Got you covered. Super-heavy cavalry cavalcade? The best in the game.
>Sylvaneth
"Shenanigans: The Faction"; some of the best units and rules in the game and, in the hands of a competent player, an absolute bitch to fight.
>Seraphon
Bombastic magic supported by very good general-purpose infantry and powerful dinosaurs. Very flexible and always reliable.
>Fyreslayers
Sorta confused. They want to be a melee horde, but they are slow and don't play well in large units.
Pretty much everything is fairly cheap though and they are mostly hard to kill for light infantry.
>Ironjawz
Orky Stormcast. Hard, strong and elite infantry with some beastly heroes and monsters. Their cavalry is crap, everything else is super solid.
>Bonesplitterz
Naked berserker horde done right. Two wounds on light infantry is counter-intuitive and will catch most opponents of guard. Great anti-monster gear and rules, too.
>>
File: IMG_1923.png (63KB, 512x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1923.png
63KB, 512x1023px
>>49980996
I made a quick 1000p list.
Here is what I own that I didn't include
>10 more bestigors
>Chaos warhounds
>3 chaos spawns
>>
>>49981116
forgot to add that I didn't include my gargant and my 10 ungor raiders
>>
What are the best faction for playing in ranks? Are there any 3" range troops? I'm tempted to play a faction done up like Hoplites.
>>
>>49981349
ive seen a good legion of the drad like this with frontline being swords and shields and back lines being spears. with necromancer and wight king support it gets doubles attacks plus one extra for all units.
>>
>>49980082
>>49980410
>>49980677
You're supposed to allocate wounds to units that have already been wounded.

This exact same shit happened during 40k 5th ed. Nob Bikers and Seer Councils on Jetbikes became literally unkillable. GW has learned from this, as strange as that may be to hear.
>>
>>49981477
>units
*models
Jesus I'm dumb.
>>
>>49981477
They are singular heroes, not units, so they can pass around wounds willy-nilly.
>>
>>49981477
And yet that is pretty much the special rule for the Custodes in 40k. So have they learned?
>>
>>49981116

I'm a huge fan of skirmish wargames, especially enjoy Mordheim and the like. Is there a way to play AoS with tiny warbands in a cramped up scenery like that? All the lists I ever see on AoS are 1k points at minimum... And always has all the fuckhueg monsters in them.

I really like the AoS aesthetic and the modularity would in my opinion lend itself well to a small-scale skirmish game.
>>
>>49981349
A line of Linerators followed by Protectors make for a nasty shieldwall with a ton of polearms sticking out from it.
>>
>>49981477
They are not part of a unit, therefore the wounds can be passed between them, and because of the three banners returning more models to all other death rattle units in a 24" radius bubble around them they would be a massive annoyance
>>
>>49981510
Oh.
Well.
>>
>>49981534
There's the Regiments of Renown system, or you could play Path to Glory with a small warband.

You could also try out some one- or two-unit armies fighting each other using the Open Play rules and a really small table with lots of terrain on it.
>>
File: chaos_spawn.jpg (230KB, 473x693px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_spawn.jpg
230KB, 473x693px
>>49981534
1000p is just the minimun defaul in the generals handbook. Nothing is stopping you and your friends from playing 500p games, etc
>>
>>49981534
>>
So I played my first game of Silver Tower yesterday. Shit’s pretty fun, I’d get a copy if Prospero wasn’t this weekend.

>Be me, Knight-Questor, immortal champion of Mankind
>I want to die but Sigmar won’t let me
>Currently exploring Tzeentchen tower with my Excelsior buddy and his bro-tier Gryph-Hound
>Getting ready to venture deeper into the labyrinth to destroy the foul daemon at its heart when a Khorne EdgePriest and his anvil-swinging roided-up buddy arrive
>Won’t stop screaming about blood and gore and keep showing off their ‘gains’
>OhSigmarPleaseNo.Realmgate
>We head into the first room and kill the daemons within
>Anvil-swinger charges headlong into the second chamber and smashes all the treasure sarcophagi, preventing any of us from getting anything and summoning an undead Cultist
>mfw my helmet is my face
>Make it through and find out that the next room is literally a daemon’s stomach
>Birdmen come out and start wailing on me, anvil-swinger and Gryph-Hound. Excelsior is doing his best to heal us but the EdgePriest just keeps ‘blood binding’ an enemy that isn’t even in range and making him walk round in circles
>Eventually we kill them using a Scroll of Command found earlier. Excelsior manages to heal us back to full but the EdgePriest activates an item to steal my renown since I’m in the lead
>Pretend like I don’t give a fuck but really I’m livid
>Double back on ourselves and head into a room with some statues and a bunch of Cultists. EdgePriest tries to hide at the back of the room using some kind of destiny event that moves all the models in the chamber while the rest of us work on killing Cultists
>We split the party, anvil-swinger and Gryph-Hound go north while the rest of us head east
>North is a room that causes a small explosion if you roll a ‘1’ to hit. Anvil-swinger charges in and does his Maelstrom of GayAssShit or something, does nothing except blow up the Gryph-Hound
>Oh Now You Just Fucked Up
>cont'd
>>
>>49981705
>The rest of us go to the boss chamber
>It’s a fighting pit with loads of Cultists waiting at the top of the stairs, and blades that spring out the walls and do damage to those in the pit if they finish an action there
>See my chance
>Stop at the very edge of the previous chamber and use my Challenge ability to bring the Cultists closer
>Anvil-swinger makes it back and charges in to the room. The Excelsior and the EdgePriest eventually follow
>Stay at the edge of the chamber and use Challenge to block the exits to the pit with Cultists
>They kill them all but all their attacks send the pit-blades into overdrive, blending the Excelsior and anvil-swinger
>Eventually just me, completely untouched, and the EdgePriest who has a single wound remaining and his back to me left
>He’s screaming about how he won
>Feels a hand on his shoulder
>Looks down
>Lightning-wreathed sword punching out of his chest
>Last thing the fucktard hears is me leaning in and whispering
>’Sigmar sends his regards’
>>
>>49979711
Maybe made to order, but the line is never coming back. If tomb kings were staying, the newer kits would not have been cut.
>>
>>49981588
>>49981598
>>49981702

Thanks! I'll try to set up a Mordheim-esque skirmish with these. Maybe whip up a set of modified campaign-rules aswell.
>>
>>49981469
>>49981538
I'm actually getting tempted to try it with Bonesplitterz, sort of. Naked Spartan Orcs.
>>
White Dwarf uploaded, enjoy!
>>
Link?
>>
>>49981750
...actually just found Slayer mohawk orc heads while looking for greek helmet orc heads and now am tempted to do Bonesplitterz who have adopted Da Slaya Oaf! because they feel they've been insufficiently orcy (excuse me, orruky) because painting them up as slayers (or maybe blue slayers, cus orcs like blue and it would be a funny alternative) and also a tongue in cheek reference to GW sorta fucking the Slayer fluff up.
>>
>>49982303
Sounds awesome. Bonesplitterz already play a lot like Fyreslayers, so that'd work well.
>>
>>49982303
>>49982432
>Orc Slayers go around stealing treasure from people, because they mistakenly thought "Ur-Gold" was "Your-Gold", and they think slayers go around taking gold from people
>>
>>49982475
Brilliant!
>>
>>49982475
>savage orcs with gold coins, teeth and bars as well as even golden statues stapled to their skin
>>
>>49982475
>>49982516
Gold and Blue do complement each-other, Bonesplitterz have all those 'monster fighting' rules so it even fits THAT aspect...

Fuck, now I can't decide if I want Slayer Orcs or Roman Khorne.
>>
>>49982720
Rome isn't Rome without unwashed barbarians trying to sack and loot them.
>>
Help me /TG/ you are my only hope!

So I had a really unfun AoS game last night. We were playing a pitched battle at 1500 points. I really wanted to try out the shiny Mutalith Vortex Beast I picked up recently. The rest of my army is a Slaves of Darkness force led by some Tzeench heroes. My opponent brings in Goblins.
Due to his Battalion all his guys apparently hit on 2+ and wound on 4+. All 140 or so of ‘m. I can’t even try to contest a single objective as he deletes multiple units of Chaos Warriors every turn. I felt like I shouldn’t have even bothered showing up. What do you advise AoS General?
My current plan is just to never play him again.
>>
>>49982776
Just talk to him, say that you didn't have any fun. I had the same problem when I faced freeguild handgunners + a general; 2+ to hit with 30 shots that has 2 rend hurts. So we had a chat after the battle after I was steam rolled. And he to felt like it wasn't any fun. So he has cut down on handgunners in our future games
>>
>>49982776
>Due to his Battalion all his guys apparently hit on 2+ and wound on 4+.

Thefuck is he doing that? The Goblin batallions give +1 to hit tops. What kind of units was he fielding?
>>
>>49982854

Three squads of 40 Grots - two with bows and one with spears.
>>
>>49974023
Do you or anyone have a clear picture of the Skyre battalion rules from GA: Chaos?
>>
>>49982984
Should still be in the OP.
>>
File: 99070205003_RunelordNEW01.jpg (25KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99070205003_RunelordNEW01.jpg
25KB, 600x620px
hey guys, i am about to start my first army, do you think this army would be god for a beginner ?
+ Leader +
Runelord
Warden King
+ Artillery +
Cannon
Cannon
Cannon
+ Battleline +
Longbeards [10 Longbeards]

+ Other +
Hammerers [10 Hammerers]
Irondrakes [2x 10 Irondrakes]
Irondrakes [2x 10 Irondrakes]
>>
>>49983865
*sigh*
>>
>>49982776
<-- The mighty solution at every archer problem.

A Tzeentch Warshine to reroll your saves + an extra 6+ wardsave could help immensly too.

but seriously, fun is the most important thing. If you don't have fun, talk to him or find new players.
Also remember than pitched games are one way to play, but narrative games and campaign are still a very solid option
>>
>>49981116
I'm not sure how much use the bray shaman gets in this list. His bonus move is great but you have nothing to summon with him and so are relegated to mystic shield and arcane bolt.

With the remaining 160 points you could field 2 ratling teams, or 1 and another hero. If you can kitbash or have the means, morghur and the wargor standard bearer seem quite good.
>>
>>49983865
There is little point in taking 3 units of Longbeards, really.
Replace one unit of Longbeards with regular Dwarf warriors.
Get a unit of Ironbreakers.
Add a Cogsmith.

Exactly 2000 points, has more defensive power, and it makes your cannons more dangerous.

It is also almost as boring to play as it is to play against.

Seriously, don't be so spammy with the shooting. It is fun to do on occasion but it shouldn't be your first army.
>>
>>49980507
>everyone who has an opinion is annoying and autistic
okay
>>
>>49984317
okay, thanks for the advice
>It is also almost as boring to play as it is to play against.
i feared that this may be the case, thats one of the reasons why i asked you
>>
>>49982776
Many ways of dealing with it, but without knowing what army you had I can only give general advice.

- Terrain: Chaos Warriors in terrain are already a bitch to get rid of, but if you utilize a chokepoint they can comfortably slaugther great numbers of lesser toops without issue. I've had one case where four warriors (with Mythic Shield) managed to fit between a barn and a tower; they continued to hold off 40 clanrats for the entire game, slowly grining them apart while taking only two losses over time.

- Wizards/Priests: You are Chaos - your blasty magic is great. A Gaunt Summoner for example will savage any horde in a hurry and he'll do it on a budget, too. On the other hand, a Warshrine will allow your guys to tank lots of damage.

- Fast Movers: Things like flamer chariots combine punch and speed; once the units of grots start to shrink they'll lose their boni gradually, so put the wallop on them fast and weather the counterattack as much as possible.

- Shooting: Same as with fast movers, except at range. You have shooty options, so use them. Bring a hellcannon.
>>
>>49984514
Dwarfs in general aren't all that mobile, so you will always have trouble claiming objectives unless you bring some Gyrocopters/Gyrobombers, but even then they are just something you send ahead until your infantry can get there.

Their upside is when they actually get to where they need to be, they are hard to move. Especially Ironbreakers, who can reroll their saves and ignore -1 rend.
>>
>>49984721
at first i consider an free people army which focused on guards and hand gunners and/or crossbows,supported by canons, but i am not sure whether that would be a good army since it would be very shooty
>>
>>49984933
Shooty armies are fine if you have a sturdy shield wall in front of them.

My favourite Seraphon lists are just Saurus Guard and artillery.
>>
>>49984963
maybe i`ll post a list tomorrow
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (99KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
99KB, 600x810px
Can the steampunk dwarves be released already so I can corrupt a friend to start AoS
>>
>>49985131
Maybe FW chaos dwarfs could work for him?
>>
>>49980507
How nice that you've found avway to be superior to both.
>>
>>49982887
...Did he actually show you the rules for that batallion? Because I can't find a batallion like that anywhere.
>>
>>49980731
So in other words "when I can tailor my army I can beat anyone!" Well no shit you Munter.

>>49979271
Doesn't matter how many people agree since they are all wrong. But I get your way of thinking. Stop being a bigot.

>>49979085
>its obviously just poorly worded
Rest of your post is shit.

>>49972366
I won the money. On turn 1 I lost both cannons to teleporting elves, and 6 Hand gunners. I then wiped out everything by turn 4. I got 2 turns in a row every time and whatever unit I shot died instantly. Even when moving my units out shot his.

Easiest money I ever made. Nobody at the club likes the game very much now but I promised to make a bad list next time.

Thank you for all your help guys.
>>
>>49982854
>>49982887
>>49986237
It's a combination of the Great Gitmob battalion which gives them +1 to hit and wound when a unit outnumber s their opponents 2:1 and the Goblins own unruly rabble rule which gives them +2 to hit while over 30 models.

Fairly strong combo, particulary with bows. But things can go south real fast once you start losing models.
>>
>>49986609

I hope they just stop playing with you
>>
>>49986609
>Doesn't matter how many people agree since they are all wrong. But I get your way of thinking. Stop being a bigot.

>its obviously just poorly worded
>Rest of your post is shit.

No need for a FAQ. While the intent is clear I will agree that if you wanted to do some backflips with the English language I can unstandard how you're parsing the sentence to get your interpretation. Here's the issue with it though.

>The Shooting Phase
>In your shooting phase you can shoot with models armed with missile weapons

>The Combat Phase
>Any unit that has charged or has models within 3" of an enemy can attack with its melee weapons in the combat phase.

The rules only allow missile weapons to but used in the shooting phase, and melee weapons in the combat phase. You can't "shoot once" in the combat phase let alone "shoot twice" "in the combat phase". So the you have to parse the rules in the manner which is allowed by the rules.

It can:
Move twice (in the appropriate phase)
Shoot twice (i.e. attack with missile weapons in the appropriate phase)
or
Attack twice in the combat phase (I.e. attack twice with melee the melee weapon attacks allowed in that phase).

The "confusion" arises because they short-handed "attack twice in the shooting phase" to "shoot twice".

I hope that's convincing enough for you.
>>
>>49987073
The rule is an exception obviously, which is why it is a special rule detailing the exception.

No amount of assumption can change what the rule says.
>>
>>49987073
>I hope that's convincing enough for you.
It won't be, because that chucklefuck obviously doesn't care.
>>
>>49987165
Correct. Im not even taking the character anymore. I just wont give up for some reason.
>>
>>49987210
> for some reason.

Your crippling autism?
>>
>>49987249
Im fully able in life. Probably why I can read a rule and none of you can.
>>
>>49987255
This baiting is so tiresome anon. Fuck off back to the 40k or Warmahordes general with all the other scum who feel the need to rules lawyer in a pastime that's meant to be all players having fun recreating a skirmish or battle. It's quite sad so many people responded to your absurd baiting, myself included, but I think it's because we all want to preserve our fun, friendly game from insecure maladapted cretins such as yourself.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>49987105
That's not very convincing even if you are leaning hard on "RAW". Assertion of "RAW" is used when there is one proper interpretation of a rule even if that interpretation goes against the spirit or common sense. That is not the case here. At best you have an ambiguous rule with one RAW reading requiring basic game rules to be broken and the other RAW reading adhering to those rules. Your version is the one that requires the major "assumption", namely that it's an exception to the rules.

Really though, this argument is largely moot since I have a hard time believing any opponent or tournament in existence would accept and allow you to play via your "interpretation".
>>
>>49987339
Eh. Don't be like that. He's obviously being perverse for perversities sake here, but there is value in pointing out poorly written rules.
>>
>>49976019
The white battlemage. He gives out battleshock immunity and buffs bravery of nearby units. also you want a wizard to put mystic shield on your demigryphs because they will do a lot of work for you and need to survive to win objectives.
>>
>>49976019
Also all generals have a generic ignore battleshock command ability that they can target 1 unit with. You are also grand alliance order so your general allows you a reroll on battleshock to units within 12" or 24" if you roll/pick the trait that does that.
>>
>>49987339
The thing is fishman, I was being serious at first. I came here with a basic list I made from the basic human pdf (I have not even looked at other pdfs) for advice on my first game. I never played warhammer fantasy and never played AoS.

People got mad over my very first list and starting acting like hooligans. I got like 1 guy who gave me real advice which I greatly appreciated.

I was simply reading the rules and asking questions and people got mad. Eventually I just started pissing you guys off because it's too easy. I literally looked at the rules for the first time just 2 days ago and the community hates me based off my first list alone.

I was being genuine until people got annoyed about how GW wrote a rule and how some people read the rule literally instead of house ruling it.

Honestly you guys are pathetic. I had some sympathy at first as I knew AoS had a bad rep and thus the players likely are used to defending themselves from retards but even when I was trying to be serious people got offended.

You guys are the dregs of wargaming it is clear now.
>>
Y'know, is this the price we have to pay for AoS getting more popular? Dealing with faggots like this on a regular basis? Because I am not sure this is worth it.
I kinda miss the old, comfy threads.
>>
>>49987486
Thank you, the game can't improve if people are happy with the bad stuff.

>>49987495
>>49987527

I appreciate the advice, however after that game it was clear nobody that plays at my house can beat it so I am now having to downgrade or quit and obviously im now downgrading.

Appreciate the advice mate.
>>
>>49987550
>some people read the rule literally
Again, you're acting like your reading is the only "literal" or correct one according to proper english. This is not the case.

That said, I'm sorry your experience was a bad one. Acting like shit on 4chan is hardly an "AoS" exclusive thing though.
>>
>>49986609
>So in other words "when I can tailor my army I can beat anyone!" Well no shit you Munter.

No? It means that when I play an army I built with the intent of it being good against the average power lists your lists is so fucking outgunned that the game is basically decided turn 1.

And the same can be said against all the other lists my army is built to fight. How do you think your list will fare against a Beastrider army? Or a bonesplitterz archer tide?
>>
>>49987596
>I appreciate the advice, however after that game it was clear nobody that plays at my house can beat it so I am now having to downgrade or quit and obviously im now downgrading.

Well any sort of competitive AoS is really only a couple months old, so even if you're new, everyone else is too. AoS "vets" don't really exist as far as match play is concerned. So hopefully your group can develop.
>>
>>49987690
I will move past the rule.

I agree, but I have never seen people upset so quickly over a list. First time I seen it for me...

>>49987699

Yes but you would have to lose to me the first time to know my list is almost good. Which is all I needed for game 1 (as it had money involved).

Regardless, it did it's job and now I have to change the army anyway.
>>
So I want to make a Nature themed army. Not just treekin like Sylvaneth but with things like Dire Wolves and Dire Bears.

I think I'd have to use Wanderers, but Are there points for Warhawks and wild riders anymore?

Also, What Rules could I use for a dire Bear?
>>
>>49987822
Huh. Did someone bet you couldn't design a list to beat them or something?
>>
>>49987873
They have been playing it for months. I took one look at the empire list and said I could beat their best player and they laughed.

So I won 500 bucks. However I understand that humans dont fall for the same trick twice so either they now know what armies can do in AoS and have to make better armies to compete or they will remain willingly ignorant and keep playing the hodge podge armies. Either way I will wait and see so I can maybe play.

One thing is for sure, I got the last laugh.
>>
>>49987822
>Yes but you would have to lose to me the first time to know my list is almost good. Which is all I needed for game 1 (as it had money involved).

So basically all your plan boils down to "dude let's play a narrative game for fun with casual lists" and then showing up with 6 Nagash and 12 Mourngul?

Why the fuck do you play this game?
>>
>>49987929
Who talks like that? I just play a game with friend and see who wins. If I win, next game he will know what I can do and vice versa. We arent women and plan every detail of our games so as to not get emotional about it.
>>
>>49987833
Also, to add to this.

How big are The Hobbit great eagles. Too big for Warhawks?

Useful for Great Eagles?
>>
>>49987921
>So I won 500 bucks

Holy shit. Either this is bait or we have a first place for most retarded people ever. Who the fuck bet 500 bucks on the winning of an AoS game?
>>
>>49988036
We are a group, so many little moneys makes 1 big pile if you know what I mean.

Personally I dont mind, it's like a one in every 6 month thing at most.
>>
>>49987833
Everything for 8th, including the discontinued stuff, has points in the General's Handbook. It's just relegated to the "compendium section" and isn't place in one of the four Grand Alliances. Great Eagles are there. Wild Riders are still supported and are in the Wanderers allegiance in Order.

Since you're already working outside the allegiance system with the eagles, Razorgors would probably work well for your bears.
>>
>>49988095
>Working outside the Allegiance.

But Great Eagles are in Order too, Do they not have Wanderers either?

You can't use Chaos with order can you?
>>
>>49988116
>You can't use Chaos with order can you?
Sure you can. You can use whatever. It's just that they might not get the same bonuses and buffs as your other dudes
>>
>>49987929
It sounds like the game he was building the list for was intended by all sides to be no holds barred not a nice fluffy narrative game. Seems fair to me.
>>
>>49988016
Too big for warhawks, perfect for great eagles. Very pretty models, too.
>>
>>49988142
Well, I'd like SOME Synergy in my Army, hence why I ask for things like Order or whatever.
>>
>>49988173
Yeah, but his response for the fact that that lists will be eradicated by any actually competitive one was
>you would have to lose to me the first time to know my list is almost good

Which imply that the opponent would not know that he's playing a "rape noobs be raped by pro" kind of list.
>>
>>49988236
I was responding to you saying "you have a list for this situation." That implied you list tailor which of course means you will win.

We frown upon the tailoring of lists in our area for this reason.
>>
>>49988196
Actually, while I am here; How good are the battle mages on griffon and Amber Battle mage?

I might use Those to represent some War-Druids.
>>
>>49988275
So making a competitive list for a competitive game is list tailoring now?
>>
>>49988116
>Great Eagles are in Order too
Ah your right. They High Elves only now for some reason.

Hmm, they gives a lot more incentive to try to find a "bear" in Order so you can benefit from allegiance. Dread Saurian or Kharibdyss seem like the best options if a huge fucking bear is ok.
>>
>>49988301
Not at all, but I also said my list is indeed a list that cannot fool somebody twice in a row, so I can never use it twice in a row. But that was all that was needed.

Am I explaining articulately correctly?
>>
>>49988275
>>49988301
You guys are saying the same thing and talking past each other. Powering down for friendly play isn't the same as tailoring for a particular opponent.
>>
>>49988318
I was looking at the Kharibdyss to represent a fuckhuge Bear.

Maybe Treekin for Normal bears?

I know I can use Hunting Hounds for wolves.

The idea is to use a mix of Humans and Aelves to represent a Post-Old World Druidic College.

Now, Amber Wizard doesn't care about Keywords for buffs, but Spellsinger only heals Wanderers.

I guess I could forgo Spellsingers for College Wizards and maybe stack a Celestial HurriCanium and counts as a Druidic Shrine Chariot.
>>
>>49988369
>You guys are saying the same thing

Well duh, I am the same guy. And I'm responding to the guy saying that powering up for a competitive game is the same thing as list tailoring and is frowned upon. Except that it's literally the exact thing he did.
>>
>>49986609
>I got 2 turns in a row every time
Yup, another for the Things That Didn't Happen file. The only way that can happen is if your opponent is also getting two turns in a row every time, which I doubt you'd be bragging about.

>>49987921
>So I won 500 bucks
Yep, definitely a Thing Which Didn't Happen.
>>
>>49988458
I am not the same guy as you my friend.

I think you are confusing things.
>>
>>49988469
He went first, then I went, then I went, then he went, then I went and he went etc. I won all the rolls. I guess better to explain it as I wont all the rolls for initiative?

I did, money is not worth the same here as in america. If it was american 500 I would be a incredibly happy human instead of just more than happy. Again lots of small amounts of money make a bigger amount of money. The pool was decent.
>>
>>49988426
>Maybe Treekin for Normal bears?
Eh. Doesn't seem like a great match, but I guess you could. Personally I'd avoid inflicting two different types of proxy bears on your opponent.
>>
>>49988531
Well, one will clearly be a huge Spirit Bear while others would be "Normal" Bears.

I'll usually print out the stats for my armies anyway.
>>
>>49988511
Well that just means you got the "double turns" that one time. Admittedly bottom one and top of two was probably the best possible time for it to happen with an all shooting list.
>>
File: do not.jpg (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
do not.jpg
137KB, 500x500px
>>49988511
>no mention of playing for money in first post
>suddenly "I won the money" as if it was already established that there was money on the line

>I got two turns in a row every time
>oh actually I didn't mean that I meant something completely different

Stop telling lies on the internet you naughty anon. You'll get a lump of coal from santa if you carry on like this.
>>
>>49988589
I didn't explain it properly originally. It was good as it allowed me to fully exploit my guns before I had to do stand and shoot. Whole units of poor elves dead every time a unit fired.
>>
>>49988598
I believe I mentioned money far earlier. I did not know the amount till before game started. I find mention of money for you.

>>49975641

I do not detail my life on here obviously.

Im sorry you do not believe me but I also don't care. Thank you.
>>
Good Seraphon army on 1000p
Anny help?
>>
>>49988758
skinks, all of them!
>>
>>49988806
Skinks? Realy? I think they are crap...?
>>
>>49988853
My friend, I am looking at skinks and see them as best think in list. Take formation for deep strike rippers and remove something on turn 1 with toad bait.

Teleporting chameleons are pesky for any man to deal with. So many buffs available for skinks to turn meh profile into wowzers.

At bigger game you get monsters which can expand the greatness.

Look for combos my friend. Seraphon have lots of combos I think.
>>
File: IMG_8934.jpg (282KB, 532x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8934.jpg
282KB, 532x720px
Gutbuster list, 2000 points, how does it look?

Tyrant
Butcher
X6 ogors
X6 ogors
X3 ogors
X40 grots
X40 grots
X3 ironguts
X3 leadbelchers
X2 gorgers
Aleguzzler gargant

The grits hold objectives and tarpit, ogors push frontlines, butcher to counter magic, gargant to lock up enemy behemoths.

I've run it once so far and love the versatility but also just the overall some fun of the list.

What do other folks think?
>>
>>49988073
If you are talking about an empire gunline, I am not sure how I break this to you, but your friends may actually be retarded to all lose to it.

Some, yea. Hell, maybe even most, but all?
>>
>>49984514
Believe me, I play dwarfs and there is a reason I save cannons only for certain opponents, they can be so devastating they can be boring...
>>
>>49989951
This is a big problem for me as I am making a skink list, but am worried as I feel the skink list is more powerful than the empire list by a wide margin.

I dont want to make bad lists.
>>
>>49987929

So as far as I see it AoS is fun if you play with nice people, but it is a total clusterfuck if you make the mistake of playing against a waac-fag?

I really hope I can get some of my old gaming pals playing this. It seems really cool in terms of aesthetics etc, but I'm not interested in getting curbstomped by autists with a lot of disposable income...
>>
>>49987921

I'll take "things that didn't happen" for 500
>>
File: 123135w2.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
123135w2.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>49988301

>AoS
>Competitive game
>come on now, son.
>>
>>49990514
This is correct my friend. Only play people who play as you do. I believe this is true of all GW games. Or at least play people who can play as you do.

>>49990538
But it did happen mate. You just need to relax.
>>
>>49988982
Be sure to use the tyrant to bully the grots. 1 or 3 dead, but they won't take battleshock for the rest of the game! Super good on a horde-tarpit
>>
>>49990613

I guess you are right, I've only played 40k with some friends and I'm getting into AoS now. I guess I won't be playing randoms at all then...
>>
>>49969339
When is this event anon? If I can make it, I could do it for you.
>>
>>49973831
>I'm a fucking turboslut for Skryre
same
but for real just try building their battalion add a few units depending on who you are fighting. i know i got 6 poison wind mortars on stand by for this one asshole that likes to bring hellcannons
>>
Tell me about your dudes Anons
>>
does anybody have any idea when the dark or high elves are getting update? I wanna get into aos
>>
>have tons of Glade guard and shit from fantasy
>a few Dryads
>want to start Sylvaneth because I love their tricky shit that WE had
>also angry REEEEE trees
>also have daemons from 40k
>also want to do a ton of other shit like spidergrots, other chaos, and ghosts
>if tomb kings still existed or came back I don't know if I could help myself from buying them

I need help...
>>
>>49990613
This. This times a million. It should be printed on every rulebook, on page one, for every system made by GW.
>>
>>49996059
would it be worth it to wait till they are released or should I start another army in the mean time?
>>
>>49996235
Chances are that elves are still a ways out. Dorfs and either Slaanesh or Tzeentch supposedly are next.
You are probably better of starting the already exisiting elves (since those will probably be worked into the new release) or pick another force.
>>
Hi where are the warhammer fantasies?
>>
>>49992338
Saturday 19th nov.
>>
>>49996397
Different thread, although I can't find a live general right at the moment. Generally searching the catalogue for "WHFB" or similar will find it when there's one up.

We did experiment once with doing a shared thread, but it was just a mass of REEEEE-ing from the fantasy lot so we gave up.
>>
>>49996397
Dead.
>>
>>49981079
it eliminates fyreslayers. But still can't decide. I'll think about models once more, because all seem to be good way to start 1st army in AoS.

Anyway, any tips to build some begginer force for 1k points with stormcasts, lizards, sylaneth and orruks?
>>
>>49997115

Stormcast you can get the Stormcast side of the starter box for cheap plus the start collecting box. That'll actually get you to 1100 points. Consider judicators or some more Paladins from there, resist the urge to just buy the cheap and plentiful liberators as that's like trying to make 2000 points of space marines out of just the starter set tactical marines.
>>
>>49997115
At this point I'd wait for the usual december megabundles to decide.
>>
File: s-l1600 (29).jpg (177KB, 1117x1172px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (29).jpg
177KB, 1117x1172px
>>49996592

>mass of REEEEE-ing from the fantasy lot

Get R3kt Sigmarine fggt
>>
File: s-l1600 (30).jpg (302KB, 1548x1132px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (30).jpg
302KB, 1548x1132px
>>49997882

In life only 1 thing is certain.

People will fucking ruin models [spoilers] and sell them on ebay [spoilers/]
>>
File: s-l1600 (31).jpg (298KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (31).jpg
298KB, 1600x1071px
>>49997891
>>
File: s-l1600 (32).jpg (292KB, 1600x1094px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (32).jpg
292KB, 1600x1094px
>>49997902
>>
File: s-l1600 (33).jpg (244KB, 1600x982px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (33).jpg
244KB, 1600x982px
>>49997907
>>
File: s-l1600 (34).jpg (253KB, 1600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (34).jpg
253KB, 1600x1005px
>>49997915
>>
File: s-l1600 (35).jpg (291KB, 1543x1062px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (35).jpg
291KB, 1543x1062px
>>49997927
>>
>>49997891
>>49997902

>professionally painted commission order that only comes in one scheme from Hong Kong and has paint thick enough to deflect bullets only 2x MSRP or 100$ whichever is higher
>>
File: bargain clearly.png (224KB, 1238x545px) Image search: [Google]
bargain clearly.png
224KB, 1238x545px
>>49997969

Reality tends to be horrific
>>
File: s-l1600 (21).jpg (235KB, 1600x1195px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (21).jpg
235KB, 1600x1195px
>>49998094
>>
File: Roasted.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Roasted.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>49972829
>Take Skaven with Gautfyre Skorch
>Destory your bussy with 3 3d6 Mortal Wounds, 5d6 mortal wound shots that don't need to roll to hit or wound that come out of the ground T1
>>
>>49998102
That's a really nice idea, but the head is just too big. Or maybe the neck, not sure.
>>
Is the Verminlord any good?
>>
>>49998102
>>49998094

I can't see how the person who did this doesn't have some sort of mental illness
>>
>>49998588
a friend of mine uses hom from time to time and he says he is good
>>
File: 20161015_123305.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_123305.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>49978739
I have and it's glorious.
>>
>>49998102
The paint is horrible at least, and the main guy is a neat idea it was just executed like Shit.

>over 2000 usd

Gtfo
>>
>>49992338
Please do. You will have my eternal gratitude .
>>
What do you guys think of the episodic style of the AoS lore? Goo idea or not?

Also you guys alright with every sub-faction/group getting its own battletome and become a standalone army?
>>
>>50001130
i think its pretty cool that each faction is expanding. Strategy and lore wise its very nice.

I'm fighting dwarves? could be fyreslayers, grudge bearing stouts, or even steam powered ones (when they come out) It's pretty neat, and i can't wait to see how the elves will expand in these terms.
>>
>>50001474

Gonna laugh my ass off when steam punk dwarfs aren't even a thing and all the hype was over nothing lol. Old school rune powered Dwarfs ftw.
>>
>>50003187
>steam punk dwarfs aren't even a thing
Cogsmiths already exists in the setting. So do Runesmiths though, so this is probably just an expansion of part of the army rather (i.e. Skryre for dwarves) than a total redesign of the whole thing. That or its a discrete offshoot like Fyreslayers.
>>
Friends I need branchwych silver tower card Anny help?
>>
>>49998102
You know, despite the absurd fuckery going on with that centerpiece guy, the thing that really slays me is the upside-down pauldron on the Retributor-Prime.
The colorscheme, while super-simple, is not awful though. Not great or anything, but I'd prefer to play against that than yet another horde of grey plastic men.
>>
File: Dice Roll and List Builder.png (121KB, 2666x746px) Image search: [Google]
Dice Roll and List Builder.png
121KB, 2666x746px
Link to download the excel file for rolling dice https://1drv.ms/x/s!AjsatSciTKaYjQ3Xor6LCTp8nNQb

Link to download the excel file for list building https://1drv.ms/x/s!AjsatSciTKaYjQxxP_wHDr8kFU6y
>>
I've been out of the loop since the beastclaw raiders update. anything new since then?
>>
>>49979055
No, you just don't understand proper construction in written English. In both examples, the "or" indicates an exclusive choice from a list separated by commas. "and" in the place of "or" would change the meaning to fit your assertion. Lots of ESL up in here
>>
>>50004609
1 Stormcast hero

He's okay

GW has been focusing on 40k so their quarterlies look good
>>
>>50005886
ah ok thanks
>>
Need some Advice on a 1000pt Death Army.
Im theory crafting here since I havent played this army yet.
2X6 Spirit Hosts - 480
2X1 Cairn Wraith - 120
1X1 Mourngul - 400

This gives me 1000 exactly. The idea is my Hosts are blockers with the wraiths as support while the Gul is my heavy striker.

Opinons?
>>
>>50006452
Not super experienced with Death but that sounds good to me? My friend used to do Spirit Hosts with Hexwraiths and a Cairn Wraith and Tomb Banshee, it shreds through stuff pretty well IMHO. (This was before General's Handbook admittedly)
>>
>>50006452
>Mourngul in 1k points
>>
>>50003287

I was actually half trolling cause I absolutely don't want steam punk lol. That being said, Cogsmith existing doesn't really mean anything since it's just a renamed Engineer, same as Warden King being a renamed Dwarf Lord.

There are a couple obscure references to Steamhead Duardin in the fluff but nothing that convinces me they'll be a faction. There was even a really early reference to a cloud something or other Dwarf civilization but that could just be Dwarfs with a focus on gyro stuff and also wasn't much of a plug. Sounds like story only to me.

Also, with the return of Grungni, who is the Ancestor God of Mining, Stonework and to a lesser degree smithing (his sons Smednir and Thungni were the gods of metalworking and runesmithing respectively), who's to say they won't go all traditional on us again and let the engineers fuck off to play around with the humans in the Ironweld Arsenal. If there's going to be a steam punk faction in order, it should crop up there. Any traditionalist Dwarfs will certainly see this as a chance to return to the glory days of old and focus on old school dwarfiness. There would definitely be an influential faction among them pushing Grungni's agenda the same way the Cult of Grimnir did for him. And we got a Grimnir faction out of it in the Fyreslayers. Maybe we'll get a Grungni themed Dwarven faction as well.
>>
File: HalloweenSpiritHostsBar.jpg (25KB, 600x150px) Image search: [Google]
HalloweenSpiritHostsBar.jpg
25KB, 600x150px
>>50006569
My normal army is the standard Nighthaunt
2X6 Spirit Hosts
2X5 Hexwraiths
2X1 Cairn Wraith
1x1 Tomb Banshee

Its does surprisingly good despite not having command abilities or magic unless I boost my general as a mage. I just find Hexwraiths to often be too much of a gamble on their dice rolls and vrs certain army comps since they are generaly your assassins for enemy backline.
Im thinking I want to try the Mortis engine (Which is Nighthaunt in the spirits of fellblood legion, thank you generals handbook) since that gives you a good bomb vrs horde armys.
I never played the Gul since I just got him today so was just testing out.
>>
>>50006587
Better then a stonehorn.
>>
>>50006602

Basically at this point people have been talking about Steamhead Duardin for so long that it's just assumed they're actually going to be a release. I don't buy it. Not without more than just a couple fluff whispers and months of speculation convincing the gullible it's true.
>>
>>50006655
at least its nice to look at when its plowing your ass
>>
>>50006452
Id use the Hosts as your soakers while id would run the Wraiths and the Gul around as your striker unit. Take the Cursed Book Artefact so you have a wraith by the gul thats putting out a second -1 to enemy hit rolls aura to hurt enemy horde(which is the standard gul counter, thrown enough dice at it). Id love to see this with Neferata. Thats a -3 Hit aura you could be having going between them.
>>
How do free peoples play? I'm torn between them or sylvaneth. are the factions that haven't had the age of sigmar makeover still viable?
>>
>>50007170
i dont know about free people but iv seen alot of dwarfs and classic wood elves, so i definitely think old factions are viable
>>
>>50007170
Any faction that has a Battletome is general better at the moment. Ive never played Freepeoples but my friend plays Sylvaneth. They are very versatile but want you to play almost exclusivly in/near their specific terrain which gives them alot of bonuses. Some of teh units can even move said terrain around during battle.
>>
>>50006640

I kinda want to do something like that because I've always liked ghosts, in general that is, not just in warhammer. I have an old wood elves army, and I was thinking about picking up Sylvaneth for my AoS army. However, I have a soft spot for ghosts like I said. The problem I see with ghosts is that they don't have a ghostly wizard/hero, and I don't really want to use vampires/ghouls (though I do LOVE the zombie dragon).

Then there's Tomb Kings. Man, am I fucking bummed they don't exist anymore. I would play them in a heartbeat if I could. I always wanted to play a snake army lead by Khalinda, but couldn't justify the money back then.

The other problem is that I'm pretty stocked on daemons (Mostly Tzeentch with some dipping into the other gods), so supplementing them stuff for AoS wouldn't be hard. From what I gathered though, the Generals handbook neutered horrors with their rule of 1. I could grab some arcanites stuff or even warriors. I was even thinking about a Nurgle starter box anyway for 40k.

Man. I honestly have no idea what I should do. There's so much stuff I want.
>>
File: tumblr_n9zle96BZj1tvxi6so4_1280.jpg (195KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9zle96BZj1tvxi6so4_1280.jpg
195KB, 1280x960px
>>50007420
I picked Nighthaunt cause I loved Ghosts as well. Though i agree no standard wizard/general is hurting them for now at least. I usualy run my banshee as a Wizard with the Black Amulet/Ring of Immortality Artefacts and a Balewind Vortex. I call her the Banshee Queen.

i have a few Tomb kings that tempt me to play death rattle, got the Liche Priest and Necrosphinx.

Chaos Daemons are pretty good, Nurgle armys are nightmares ive seen. Im really tempted to play Demon cohort of Tzeentch or Watcher King. Tweentch units with all of them having missle atacks and being wizards really appeals to me. Im also tempted to just go overboard and buy/play Braggoths Beast hammer battalion as well.
>>
>>50007603

Are the ghosts worth picking up compared to other armies? I don't want to feel like I'm hamstringing myself by going with only ghosts considering there is zero downside for adding other death units.

I like that Banshee idea, and I'm assuming you're running her as you general with the Black Arts trait? Also, I have no idea what a Balewind Vortex is.

I'm assuming those are the Tzeentch formations? I haven't seen them because I can't find any of the GA books. I like that they're wizards with missiles, too, but they're not really playable with the rule of one, though.

Nurgle could be fun. I think Nurgle daemons in AoS would be a lot better than 40k because they can actually do things besides sit there.
>>
File: 20160204_145036.jpg (208KB, 830x934px) Image search: [Google]
20160204_145036.jpg
208KB, 830x934px
>>50008080
I dont suggest pure Nighthaunt at this point in time unless you really are into the theme.
Zombies, Deathrattle and Flesh Eaters are way better at the moment for Death since they have so much more options. Ive even toyaround with a 2000 point army thats Nagash, Arkan and 6 Morghasts lol. Really you want to look at your options more.

As for downside you have to go full Nighthaunt if you want Spirit Hosts battleline otherwise your stuck with zombies and skeletons which you might as well then add in necromancers, and either a vampire lord or wight king respectivly.

yes those are Tzeentch formations, the Cohort is all Daemons but has a neat ability in that you can roll a die when the last unit of your army dies and if its a 6 you can redeploy the whole army again as if the game just started. They also all get 1 exra spell per unit in your hero phase. Watcher king is you deploy a single Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch on the table with 9 daemons of tzeentch off the table and he can summon 3 of them for free every hero phase for zero summoning cost and even resummon them for free when they die.
rule of one does hurt em though.

Nurgle in my opinion is the strongest chaos army at the moment and also the cheapest. You only need 2 daemons starter boxes for a 1000point army.

One of my friends has a 2000 point nurgle army thats a nightmare to fight thats 2 Daemons Starter boxes, 1 Slaves of Darkness Starter Box, A Lord of Plagues Hero and a Putrid Blightkings unit. Cost him like $300 for a army that rolls over alot of others at local games workshop.
>>
>>50008080
Dwarf player here, played a Nurgle army that completely wrecked my shit. Epidemius and some other large Hero, bunch of Plaguebearers and some Nurglings. Was doing okay until aforementioned hero cast a spell twice that just mortal wounds everything in a line, and heals his own.
Nurgle units are tough, with a lot of save-after-the-saves and also healing/regeneration. Nasty stuff.
>>
>>50008345

>Don't suggest pure nighthaunt
Damn. That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, maybe in a 20 years when they expand on it. I'm not sure why GW decided to make 40 sub factions for each alliance and then only actually support like 3 of them.

Where can I find the formations? They're obviously paywalled on the app, and I don't want to pay for something I don't even know I'm going to use. They sound fun, though.

Nurgle has always been good in fantasy. I had a silly idea list I proxied once called Turbo Tzurgle that used horrors to cast all the Light buff spells on a huge unit of Plague Bearers. I10 PBs are scary.

>>50008357

Since I'm likely getting them anyway for 40k, maybe I'll give them a shot. I do want to run more than just daemons though.
>>
For a frost lord which is the better mount?
Skrag or a butcher?
>>
>>50008487
yeah, im hoping theres a hero next year sometime for Nighthaunt or more battalions come out for it(Battaltiolions can give non nighthaunt units the nighthaunt alligeance)
If your getting into Death Flesh Eaters is the best with your options and the Heros a beast.

As for formation just gotta look online, alot are posted on diff sites but some are not.

Nurgle has two factions if you dont like Daemons, theres mortal ones too, Rotbringers. Theres also the OP forgeworld army Sons of the Maggot king as well but thats pretty costly $.

>>50008621
Frost Lord on a Stonehorn is positivly broken and often banned in alot of games.
>>
File: pestigor_unittt.gif (72KB, 432x303px) Image search: [Google]
pestigor_unittt.gif
72KB, 432x303px
>>50008487
>>50008713
Shame Pestigors are OOP. They're cool models.
>>
>want to play tomb kings
>dont want to pay ebay prices

What do
>>
>>50008713
Alright, so stonehorn is better. skrag or butcher?
>>
do any of you guys have lore behind your personal army? i know it sounds nerdy but i kinda wanna write a few paragraphs of backstory for my army and was wondering if other people have done or want to do.
>>
>>50009402
Wait, you're telling me that there are people who DON'T?
>>
>>50009473
everyone i know play to win and pick the most bs stuff to do so. they dont care about story etc
>>
>>50009517
Well I say physically writing shit down shows that your passionate about your army and fuck those other guys.
There was an anon who had a fucking comic made about his army, and it was fucking awesome.
>>
>>50009536
wow that does sound sick
>>
File: dryad.jpg (135KB, 964x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dryad.jpg
135KB, 964x1000px
Test model for my Sylvaneth. Rough as fuck from too many layers of paint but I'm happy with the colors. I'll probably need to do more layers to blend the claws.
>>
>>50009542
Yeah I wish I saved it. He commissioned his brother, who was a comic artist or something
>>
>>50009402
My skaven are a stranded group leftover from one of thanquols many schemes. They had been separated during the end times and have now found themselves in the mortal realms.

They are lead by 2 grey seers, each vying for power against his pale furred brother. One sits atop a screaming bell, creaking and groaning as it strains against rust and rot. The other leads from the ground often clambering atop one of the Stormfiends or warp lightning cannon to see eye to eye with his nemesis.

The bulk of the army is what remains of a stomrvermin battalion. 80 vermin, beleagured and tired from senseless marching have all but learned to drown out the incessant shrieking of their leaders. 120 clanrats scurry about, each one dodging trudging feet or rusty wheels and spikes, all while trying to slip a shiv in the cracks of one's armor. The trio of storm fiends, nicknamed Dakka, Crackle, and Thud lumber about aimlessly, the grafted clanrats having suffered heavy damage in previous fights.

The army has recently been joined by pack of plague monks, vile creatures viewed with open faced disdain by the other rats. The fantatical vermin are often beaten and stabbed as they preach psalms of the chaos god nurgle. Though their rancid flesh quickly heals. A lone vermin lord has appeared in times of great need, his towering visage changing between the corruptor, warbringer and even the verminking.

The misguided band of rats has journeyed across the realm of beasts, laying waste to beastmen, orruks and vile storm things alike. Tomorrow they lay siege to the realmgate, guarded by a red tide of khorne bloodboound
>>
>>50009402
I play Tomb Kings

Cursed with undeath by Nagash, they travel the mortal realms seeking to drain life to become flesh and blood once again. They can drain all kinds of life, both animal and plant, and the more life they drain the longer they can remain mortal again. It works for a time, but eventually their flesh turns to dust again and they must seek out new essence.

Sometimes after a great harvest of life energy they form long-lasting societies and empires. Generations can go by, sometimes long enough that their descendants are unaware of the curse of their ancestors... until one day it all turns to dust again.

And so they travel to the next land, stripping life and leaving nothing but twisted deserts in their wake....
>>
Friends I need branchwych silver tower card Anny help?
>>
File: IMAG0264.jpg (78KB, 1024x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0264.jpg
78KB, 1024x612px
>>50009554
Looking good, my friend just started playing and got the Sylvaneth starter box. Hes going for a burned forest color scheme since he always fire themes his painting jobs.
>>
>>50010209
Cool. A Realm of Fire themed color scheme was definitely one I considered.
>>
>>50009402

I have a background if I start Sylvaneth about a pair of Branchwraiths named Brycha and Bracha that grew from a felled Treelord.

I also have my daemons which are lead by a delusional Tzerald, The Great Squiggle, who believes he has far more power than he actually has. However, his delusion is so great that he has attracted many followers and cults in his name. Meanwhile, the Changeling finds his madness hilarious and likes to lend a helping hand.
>>
>>50010209
I LOVE that sword.
>>
>>50008890
All the cult gors are.
>>
>>50009132
Wait however long it takes for them to go on Made To Order.
>>
>>50010640
Im going by his house today to borrow some paints. Ill get some more pics for you on a better camera. His phone obviusly isnt the best.
>>
>>50009402
Mine is unfinished, but the central theme is marriage. My shaven warlord has had many a breeding slave. But one towering baby factory just stole his heart. He feels an emotion vaguely resembling twisted love for this creature, breeding with it alone. No one else can touch it and all resources must be dedicated to her on threat of death. Of the 370 children they've had, only 53 yet live. 30 of which form my storm vermin. The warlord practically cycles his competitive sons through a meat grinder of war, partially to keep them from killing him, and partially so his "Queen's" progeny can represent her. I'm still messing around with the idea, if anyone wants to contribute.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>50011979
>>
>>50011979
Love this
>>
>>50011979
>skaven players in charge of not making weird creepy furry fapfiction

Almost every time, damn.
>>
>>50012220
I don't even think of it sexually. I came up with it so as to have a reason why my stormvermin are always replaced. Despite having lost over three hundred in the course of our current campaign. If you want fapficition, I'll write some.
>>
>>50007130
I can't stand how ugly this model was painted. 100% lazyness.
>>
>>50012435
Awaken realms gonna awaken realms. They just lazily airbrush stuff, it's what they do.
>>
New thread
>>50013240
>>50013240
>>50013240
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.