[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malifaux General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: vik1-2__sized_l.jpg (285KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
vik1-2__sized_l.jpg
285KB, 600x758px
Waifu edition Edition

>Books
Malifaux (Including Ripples of Fate): https://mega.nz/#F!cg00BCoD!mDHocpgWP_hkkM3CpCBwrQ

Through the Breach (Complete): https://mega.nz/#F!Z9sVSYTS!U2J243KhVsUuOqAnsqTj4A

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models
Book 4 - Entirely new models

Discord voice chat for malifaux chat and memery: https://discord.gg/xWkuFRz

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

>What is Malifaux?
Malifaux is a 32mm Skirmish Tabletop game, with a focus on completing several different objectives, while denying your opponent their objectives

New Gaining Grounds Tournament Rules:
http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/114900-gaining-grounds-2016/

Last thread: >>49852337

Thread Topic: favorite combat tricks
>>
I am a new player planning to get Von Schill and his crew. What non-freikorps model are worth getting with him? Also how is Anna Lovelace?
>>
>>49952807
Killjoy is fun to use if you like deploying trappers near your opponent. You can either kill off one of his guys with the trapper and drop Killjoy into their deployment or let the trapper die and charge in with Killjoy.
>>
How do you guys tend to run Reva? I've had her for a bit, but I've yet to actually try playing her.
>>
>>49952658
>favorite combat tricks
Playing McMourning, loading up a model with Downers from a Nurse (armor +2 but - flips on everything) then either having Dougie or somebody with the Precise condition run up and tear them apart.

Playing Sonnia, hiring a Clockwork Trap and deploying it near enemies out of sight or in cover, shooting it with Sonnia to bounce blasts off of, hit enemies, give them burning, then go to town.

Playing McCabe, give a Warden Reactivate and the Glowing Saber. Let them activate later and go after an enemy that has already activated. Wardens add a ram to every attack against models that have already gone, which brings the Glowing Saber to a minimum 3/5/6 ignoring armor/HtK/HtK/Incorporeal with possible + flip if inside the Promises bubble.

Playing Hoffman, Update Hardware to give Emissary Targeting Systems and Howard extra armor, Machine Puppet the Emissary to bury Howard and get Fast, Machine Puppet again to walk it up. Emissary activates, burns Targeting Systems to add a ram to all attacks, uses buried Howard's attack with Decapitate auto-triggering. For good measure, unbury Howard after its activation either in BtB or next to any scheme marker in LoS, potentially chain activating.
>>
>>49952807
Standard Outcast staples include Sue (good damage, anti-casting, card draw), Hans (shooting off upgrades), Void Wretches/Winged Plague (cheap, quick scheme runners), Taelor (anti-summoning), Emissary (scheme marker spam, pushing, re-using the shirt), and Johan (condition removal, big hammer). This is not a comprehensive list. VS will typically run Freikorps heavy, but these are good options to consider.

Anna is pretty crazy with her control over positioning/movement shenanigans, accurate attack, and summoning potential to help with activation control.

>>49953037
Haven't played her since beta, but upgrades that give her non-reducable damage are good. She does murderfest, crew facilitates that or runs schemes. Emissary, Vincent, Belles, Necropunks, Shieldbearers all seem like good options.
>>
I have a tournament coming up soon and only a handful of games under my belt.
I only have a small pool of units to choose from since I just started.
Tara
Karina
Nothing Beast
6 Void Wretches (3 were a gift)
Johan
Bishop
3 drowned
Scion of the void
Ashes and dust.
Is there anything I should be worried about facing with this pool?
I can spend about $20 more before the tournament, is there anything I should pick up?
>>
>>49955345
Tara is a nice jack of all trades, master of none. Dropping a Fast Bishop on somebody is going to cause problems. All you're really missing is the usual Freikorps Librarian and Trapper. She may not be the best choice in every game, but she's far from the worst.

If there's one thing to get, I'd recommend Sue or Hannah. Sue hurts, gives you cards, and can hurt casting. Hannah gives you cards, can copy shenanigans, and can do decent damage herself.

Do you know the strats & schemes?
>>
>>49955542
Thanks, I'll see if I can pick up Sue and a trapper before the tournament.
They haven't decided the schemes and strategies yet. They might just randomize them since it's a friendly tournament
>>
>>49953037

Canine Remains and Gaki can be useful in a Reva crew. Both generate corpse markers, which Reva needs, and they're also cheap SS-wise. If you want to go a little spirit-heavy, Onryo are great annoyance pieces; hitting Adversary on things is super handy. Nurses and Chiaki can keep Reva going.

If you want to be funny, you could take the Maniacal Laugh upgrade and summon Mindless Zombies off all those corpse markers you've got lying around.
>>
>>49953883
That warden combo sounds terrifying
>>
>combat tricks
I found I really like railwalking into combat then beating the tar out of something with a combination of punches and kicks.
>>
>>49957532
I'd love to do that, but Mei's damage output is just too low, no matter how many mediocire attacks you get.
>>
>>49952658
Katanaka Sniper + Peasants + Shenlong + Yu

Peasant gives Focus +1 to the Sniper
Sniper activates, Shoots with 28" Range and Focus +1 and +1 to hit from Yu, Focuses as a 0 action from Shenlong and does it again.

You can take 2 Peasants and 2 Snipers, so you can do this twice.

Dropping minions and enforcers right off the bat, or forcing the enemy to burn Stones to keep Henchmen/Masters alive top of 1 is pretty great.

If you really need to you can use Shenlong or Yu to give the Sniper Fast for an extra unfocused shot, too.
>>
>>49957602
Ooh, that's dirty

One that I like and will make you lose friends is deploy a freikorps trapper on top of some tall terrain, focus, shoot and then use reposition to move to the back end of the terrain to block los. Then next turn use the 0 action to reposition and repeat
>>
>>49957681
This works well until literally any Lure/Obey hits.
>>
>>49957681
I'd say that using an action that can only be used while engaged as a fake-nimble would probably make you lose friends, yes.
>>
>>49957589
Bro 5 attacks with min damage 2 is 10 damage before modifiers. That's enough to put down almost anything.
>>
>>49957753
Have I been cheating? I need to reread the card

This might be up there with the time me and my opponent used our Masters to deliver a message to each other.

Can you deliver a message to the other leader while engaged the another enemy model or does it block it because it's an interact action?
>>
>>49957959
With Mei's accuracy only being barely better than the Rail Workers she leads, and worse with Implacable taken in, I only account for 2 of those hitting a turn at most.
>>
>>49957968
Interact Actions that target a model that you're engaged with can be taken, but Interact Actions that don't target a model can't
>>
Because I have nothing better to do with my time. Would anyone be interested in a zip with all the stat cards? I'll be started with the outcasts tonight when I get home
>>
>>49957983
*shrug* I've had good luck with her, I find if I point her at something and tell it to die it usually goes down.
>>
I made a zip with images of all the outcast model stat cards. Anyone want it? Where should I upload it?
>>
Is he as crazy as he seems he would be in a tara crew?
>>
>>49961017
Yes.
>>49960753
Mega is traditional.
>>
>>49961017
>Pros
he's really good for tara
>Cons
He is 12 points and not super survivable.
>>
10T player here. I just threw together some crews for the Divergent Paths games, and I'd like some feedback. Obviously, these will change based on enemy faction and schemes, but I'm guessing that the Man will be vs. Somer or Ophelia Gremlins, the Woman vs. Dreamer or Lilith Neverborn, and the Child vs. either Ulix gremlins or Lucius or Jakob Lynch Neverborn.

Child 50/50
Mei Feng: 6 Cache
- Misdirection: 1
- Vapormancy: 1
Emberling: 3
Shadow Emissary: 10
- Conflux of Combat
Toshiro the Daimyo: 9
- Command the Graves
Kang: 9
- Recalled Training
Shadow Effigy: 4
Mechanized Porkchop: 7
Woman: 60/60
Jakob Lynch: 1 Cache
- The Rising Sun: 2
- Woke Up With A Hand: 2
- Expert Cheater: 2
Hungering Darkness: 0
- Recalled Training: 1
Izamu the Armour: 10
Lust: 8
Mr. Graves: 8
The Illuminated: 7
Sensei Yu: 9
- Wandering River Style: 2
Katanaka Sniper: 7

Man 50/50

Lucas McCabe: 2 Cache
- Badge of Speed: 2
- Glowing Sabre: 2
- Promises: 1
Luna: 4
Guild Hound: 3
Guild Hound: 3
Mounted Guard: 7
Mounted Guard: 7
Tengu: 4
Tengu: 4
Samurai: 8
- Favour of Jigoku: 0
Ten Thunders Brother: 5
>>
https://mega.nz/#!zl8xgKIB!jb_5kiuaMPjqC4Z9tBIF4gzZhFIq6KfMooP1W6ZZ_mo

Outcast stat cards
>>
>>49961127
General thoughts:

Child: Mei Feng likes scrap markers. The strategy likes scrap markers. Let's make scrap markers. And then use scrap markers. Kang's the only one that I find sorta questionable there, and I really want to get back into using him. Turn 1, Emberling drops a scrap and picks it up, Emissary drops a scrap and picks it up, and Porkchop walks, drops a scrap, and picks it up - 3 scrap to hand the kid before the enemy's had a chance to do anything.

Woman: I was considering Misaki for this, but it'd be my first game with Ms. Katanaka, and I really didn't thinkt hat was the right time. Lynch has Huggy as a free beater, and with The Rising Sun, he doesn't count as dead when he's killed. Graves, Lust, and Yu can shove any recalcitrant would-be scheme runners or other hiding pieces into the 6" score-zone around the woman. Izamu, the Illuminated, and Huggy kill things, with the rest of the crew acting as backup. I was orinally going to not take Expert Cheater and take a Jorogumo instead, but then I realized I needed Brilliance to respawn Huggy.

Man: Man oh man. That Casting nerf hurt harder than I thought it would. I was really considering Misaki here with Disguise, but I thought that'd sort of be a waste of her prowess? McCabe's faster when mounted anyway. Basically, the Guard and the Samurai thin the herd while everyone else grabs books and shoves them in the guy's hands. The list that I'm least satisfied with, honestly.
>>
how long will it take for the gencon sets to come back to market?
>>
>>49961264
Zipps is out this month.
>>
Can someone give me a rundown on the shorties in green? I'm eternally faction shopping.
>>
>>49961436
Gremlins have a lot of units that use swarm tactics, splash damage, and can deal damage to themselves to gain an advantage. I think that they or Ten Thunders are the least popular faction, so you can stand out somewhat if you run them in your local scene.
>>
>>49961436
you are probably going to buy at least 3 crew boxes. Everyone wants Trixy, Everyone wants Lenny, and Everyone wants Frank.
Gremlins are like an orcs and goblins army from fantasy, good, but they defeat themselves more often than your opponents do. They got a bunch of stuff that goes nuts if you don't have a gremlin nearby to keep it calm. often hurt themselves to do damage, and have access to one of the few "infinity" triggers still left in the game.
>>
>>49961436
Som'er Teeth: A loathsome creature with all the charm of a pig and all the wits of a gremlin, so he gets along with both. He makes both players discard their hands, which would work better if Gremlins had higher base stats.
Ophelia: The smartest thing to a smart gremlin, because she's copying someone who's actually smart. Combines the synergy of the Ortega Family with the self-destructive nature of Gremlins.
Mah Tucket: Smart enough to know how dumb she is, she really just wants to run into combat and hit things. Turns out you don't need brains to swing around a giant spoon - imagine how much more terrifying she'd be with a real weapon!
Ulix: The least offensive of the Gremlins, really. He just wants to stay home and tend his pigs. He's still a gremlin, though, so when the pigs start going on a rampage and killing shit, he can't really calm them down, just direct them where he wants them to be.
Wong: A gremlin so dumb, he lucked into doing smart things - you can thank the demons in his bag for that. They've promised him big explosions, and so he does what they say in return. He often goes out in a blaze of glory because he was too stupid to realize that he can get blasted too.
Brewmaster: Everyone's equally smart drunk, which is why this gremlin may be the most clever of them all. This is because he's being backed by the intelligent folks over in the Ten Thunders. Pass out some beer, watch everyone's intelligence drop, and then tell them to do something stupid and they'll probably do it.
Zoraida: No, ma'am. You're a wonderful woman, ma'am. I don't know why you'd be seen with them, ma'am. Please don't make a voodoo doll of me and throw it in the fire, ma'am.
>>
>>49961436
They're like Orks, but half the female models are awkwardly sexy.
>>
Just started playing, just got the ironsides box, this is the general direction I'm gonna take my first purchases, I think.

Ironsides – 4
- Challenge the Crowds 1
- Warding Runes 1
- Frontline Leadership 2
- Decoy
The Captain – 11
- Warding Runes 1
Oxfordian Mage – 5
- Temporary Shielding 0
- Blood Ward 0
Oxfordian Mage – 5
- Temporary Shielding 0
- Nemisis Ward 0
Oxfordian Mage – 5
- Temporary Shielding 0
- DOOM Ward 0
Gunsmith – 14
Willie – 6
>>
This shitty 4chan app is hating me right now, but thanks for the gremlins rundown, friends. I'm surprisingly intrigued. I like the idea of being able to fill my ranks mostly through crew boxes.
>>
>>49961436
Hardly more intelligent than the hogs they raise, the Gremlins of Malifaux's bayou know one thing, if it ain't Gremlin it's dinner. As dangerous to themselves as as they are to anyone else, they often hurt themselves for temporary buffs to their power. Many gremlins copy the abilities of well known individuals from other factions, others are simply dangerous sneaks on their own. A horde of gremlins can be a serious problem for anyone. Gremlins are good at three things: Drinkin' and Fightin'

Not Math

Zordida has voodoo shenanigans
Somer does a bit of everything
Ophelia is like perdita but she damages her crew to buff them
Mah is the melee fighter of the gremlins
Brewmaster is poo
Wong is magic, can blow up scheme markers and make one other unit magic
Ulix buffs pigs for days
>>
>>49961640
> 14 points for a Gunsmith
Excuse me?
>>
Whats the best premade adventure for a first time Fatemaster and experienced RPG players who know little of the setting. Im the first time fatemaster and I know a lot about it, but ive only read the premade dealing with Witchlings, Rottenberg, Wyrd Magizine ones and Nythera.
So far Nythera seems the best, but it feels like with the nonstop masters, it could easily be a TPK.
>>
>>49961759
Sorry, Two Gunsmiths.
>>
>>49961870
The Brotherhood of the Rat, no question. It's designed to deal with a bunch of little things and slowly build up to a big thing, while immersing you in the world.
>>
Can anyone who has the Bayou book tell me what the rules are for playing a Gremlin?
>>
>>49958229
Yes that would save me a lot of time. I've been super slowly doing it myself.
>>
How are Aionus and the tortoise and hare box as far as model quality is concerned? A few friends and I were talking about The Other Side and apparently those are going to be pre-built pcv models? I was kinda looking forward to a larger scale game with the malifaux setting and card system but if the models are trash I'm probably not going to bother.
>>
Guild Lucius is almost 100% better, but Neverborn Lucius is fucking weird.
>>
>>49962519
I have the Aionus, and he's ok. Like, fairly good for pre-built, with maybe one spot i had to softly scrape glue off. The build itself is solid.
>>
>>49963468
how does it compare to the regular plastics once cleaned?
>>
>>49963505
Honestly, the asian kids did better job than i do of my models, probably due to tiny asian fingers.
>>
Was the «Under Quarantine» roleplay book ever scanned and uploaded?
>>
>>49961127
Mei and the Porkchop should make this much easier, I approve.

I'd hesitate to bring Yu with the Trickster's scenario since your opponent will just remove him from your crew putting you down 11 before they remove another model. McCabe would actually be my choice here for the mobility and flexibility you get since you can make any model a killing machine. Just take a load of mid-level killy minions and enforcers to give them no good choices in what to kill.

The Man's scenario favors quick movement and interaction. McCabe is a great idea since he only casts 1-2 times per activation, Misaki would be nice as well. Low River Monks might be a good idea for the healing/condition removal.
>>
File: Colette old Bois.png (152KB, 280x577px) Image search: [Google]
Colette old Bois.png
152KB, 280x577px
>>49952658
>Thread Topic: favorite combat tricks
Not exaclty a combat 'trick', as it's exactly how it's supposed to work, but:
As Colette, Prompt a Performer into a blob of enemies
>3" push then 5" walk
Prompt to Don't Mind Me a Scheme Marker while in combat
>another 3" push
Prompt to Seduction the marker
>all enemy models within 3" get double negatices to Wp and Df
and laugh as their models can't attack the Maipulative 13 Performer or escape the Disengaging Strike.

Hilariously effective, especially against low-Wp models.
The two or three pushes can make sure you're within 1" of the most important model(s) wasily enough.
If you can lock down a couple of their important models, I think it's well worth the Master AP, especially as it can let Cassandra triple-Walk right past the guardian blob deeeep into the backfield effectively unchallenged.

The true icing on the cake is to have Cassandra in position to Understudy (to borrow Prompt from Colette) then Prompt the Showgirl back out of the blob and either run away or Siren Call a beater into base contact, aiming for the Paralyze trigger.
That frees up the remaining model(s), still on double negative Df, to Breath of Fire onto and score high damage and one or two blasts (which can usually still catch the freshly-paralyzed beater).

I love my Rube-Goldgirls.
>>
File: McMourning.jpg (197KB, 1600x1187px) Image search: [Google]
McMourning.jpg
197KB, 1600x1187px
>>49952895
Holy shit, that's a great idea.
I have one regular opponent that kills or neutralises my Trapper turn one virtually every game through some sort of mega-threat-range shenanigans - usually it's Dr Grimwell with McMourning.
From the Shadows is fuck all use if I have to be at the back of my own DZ to be out of his 29" reach...
>>
>>49969017
This sounds a lot more fun than my standard Colette trick.

>Prompt Howard 3 times
>Howard pops Imbued Energies
>Attacks 4 times

Out fucking skilled
>>
>>49969192
He's also a good way to get free points if one of the schemes is sucker
>>
>>49969278
I'm actively trying not to do that, because it makes too many games easy mode, quite aside from being boring in the play flow.
It is great watching the other guys' face as his Emissary or Peacekeeper or even Master evaporates in front of him though.
Especially if you hold that Decapitate until the 7th Howard attack - empty hand vs Ml7 + 13R = headless target.

To be honest I'm not good enough to be intentionally upping the Rube-Goldberg factor of an already complex crew, but it is helping me figure out which interactions work and which bomb miserably.

Just a disclaimer before you try that one above and get mouthfucked by the target beaters - the Seduction is a Wp13 duel for them, not automatic --Df/Wp.

>>49969329
I actually had Frame in my last game that I got got by Brimwell.
Even more galling, it was the final of my local tournament, and my Take Prisoner target died, so I went down 2-10.

Showgirls Vs Guild McMourning is hard work.
>>
any advice what works well with shenlong? been playing with just his box and am looking to add to my collection
>>
>>49969567
Agreed, Colette is way more fun without Howard Crutchton.
>>
>>49969722
Shenlong can give models free focus and between him and Sensei Yu you can push models around and give them fast. He likes lots of minions like Snipers, Illuminated, Bros, etc. Izamu and Lone Swordsman are also great candidates for push/fast every turn.
>>
>>49961017
Do Buried models retain Fast/Slow?

Aionus would be a pretty solid damage dealer if they do.
And being able to stroll up to the relevant part of the board and blap all the markers there by attacking a Buried target is pretty tasty.
>>
>>49952658
My favorite combat trick is using Hold This with papa Loco at the beginning of the game, then eating him with a death Marshall.
>>
>>49969752
I even like her more with Joss, who (as a rock hard damage dealer) is pretty out of theme too.

Just being able to absolutely guarantee that at least one Minion (usually even an Enforcer, occasionally a Henchman) of your choice will die in any given turn makes shit a bit too easy.

Unfortunately he just will not stop dying to Francisco.
Fucking Franc.
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>49969822
Yep, buried models can gain conditions. Aionus is pretty neat, he's just really pricey and not very durable.
>>
So is the Bandersnatch good?
>>
>>49961988
Character creation uses the river tarot, you get to bayou two step a flip during creation of you want. You take the suits of each flip to determine which gremlins family you come from like Lacroix or Tuckett, there's a bit of fluff about the big families, and lesser known ones that can be fluffed however you want. One of the flips gives you a characteristic, you can be big like Lenny or I got something about eating one of zoraida's toad on a bet, stuff like that. Our group hasn't played in a while so that's all I remember
>>
>>49970254
I don't know yet. It's a weird model.
>>
>>49970708
I've tentatively put him with Neverborn Lucius. If you commanding presence the figure the bandersnatch is attached to you can get a lot of value.
>>
>>49967019
> good advice

How's this look, then?

Lucas McCabe: 2 cache
- Glowing Saber: 2
- Promises: 1
- Badge of Speed: 2

Shadow Emissary: 10
- Conflux of Exploration
- Elixer of Life

Rail Worker: 5
Rail Worker: 5

Wastrel: 4
Wastrel: 4

Guild Rifleman: 5
Guild Rifleman: 5

Guild Pathfinder: 6
Clockwork Trap: 2
Clockwork Trap: 2

Katanaka Sniper: 7
>>
>>49969822
Models retain fast and slow until their next activation
>>
>>49970985
Plan on losing the Emissary, otherwise that looks pretty solid. I might try and find room for Illuminated and Wardens over Riflemen and the Emissary.
>>
>>49971246
Sadly, don't own Wardens yet, and two of my Illuminated mysteriously went missing when a friend of mine started Neverborn, so I only have one.
>>
>>49971394
Fair enough, you should be fine. Good hunting.
>>
Got started on my hobby backlog, built a bunch of stuff today.

>Guild Autopsies
>Crooked Men
>Stitched Together
>Black Blood Shamans
>Brutal Emissary
>Queeg
>Pistoleros

I may keep building or start painting, I don't know. Jesus, I have a problem.
>>
>>49974202
Already have ideas for color schemes?
>>
>>49974326
My Guild dudes have blue as their "uniform" color so guard coats, Pistolero sashes, etc go there. Rest is brown/black leather and details. Same goes for the Autopsies to start.

I have a nice undead flesh scheme I like, so the resser stuff gets that.

The stitched I could be boring with and do burlap, but I had the fun idea of them being made from old ladies' quilts with mismatched schemes, floral patterns, etc.

Not sure about the shamans beyond my nephilim being purple skinned.
>>
>>49974632
Nice. I've been contemplating painting all my humans with a grayish tone since I can't make good looking skin
>>
Alright can someone walk me through what I probably want for a marcus crew? I'm getting the box set and an extra Cerberus, I've got some canine remains around here somewhere (no idea how many I should run though), 3 packs of hoarcats (could easily because 4 or 5), spawn mother+ gupps, Pigs, and a dawn serpent (plus all my other arcanist stuff). So I know I have the options to make a good marcus crew I'm just wondering what else I might need.
>>
>>49976299
Mole men for days
(no idea if they are good, I just want to see them on a table)
>>
>>49976503
oh I got 2 of the old metal ones
>>
>>49971670
Wound up playing, and took the list you suggested. Sadly, lost both the Emissary and the Guild Pathfinder.

Three people showed up for gaming tonight, so we wound up playing the Woman's scenario as a 3-for-all, where two people had corners on one side and one person got the middle on the opposite side. Sadly, it quickly became a 2-on-1 between me, an Ulix crew that was missing the Sow and Gracie (This left him with Old Major, which I wasn't sure was the right play, but whatever?) and a Dreamer crew minus Widow Weaver and Coppelius (Sadly, we couldn't remove the ability to summon Lord Chompy). I did an admirable job holding ground, in a way that I couldn't have if I'd gone with my list, but it wound up not being enough.
>>
>>49976299
Waldgeists
>>
>>49976299
Arcanist staples are Howard, Joss, Performers, December Acolytes, Arcane Effigy. Marcus doesn't have to run all beasts and has ways to make things beasts anyway.

Grab those and you should be good. Malifaux Raptor and Cassandra/Angelica if you're a bad person.

>>49976829
3-way with that scenario sounds delightfully chaotic, hope it was fun regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>49977874
alrighty I got some I never use anyway.

>Howard, Joss, performers, Arcane effigy, Cassandra, angelica
Have all these
>Malifaux raptor and december acolytes
what's their deal? why am I a bad person if I take raptors with Cassandra?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.