[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/: Towergirls thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 49

File: 1427038203534.png (197KB, 547x757px) Image search: [Google]
1427038203534.png
197KB, 547x757px
We're currently working on Expansion 3

Bad news edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Everything

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A /tg/ creation. Read more here.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album -http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru -http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates -http://pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6 (embed) (embed)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread: >>49883776
>>
File: 1426660410280.jpg (175KB, 818x802px) Image search: [Google]
1426660410280.jpg
175KB, 818x802px
Why is cat princess the best?
>>
>>49912148
I hate her significantly less now that I know she immediately gives you her bell.

If only Holstaur worked the same way.
>>
The current gen is weak and needs improvements. Which princesses need touchups to be improved?

Last thread we discussed Water Princess And backing off of her ice elements. Rock Princess was also generally agreed to be pretty bad.
>>
Told ya.
>>
>>49912184
Rock generally needs a personality, but what's wrong with Water?
>>
>>49912168
Holstaur is the only princess better than cat
>>
>Water and Rock
So I think we can agree that these are the two that need the most touch up probably, troll or not. We already have fire and air as well as an elemental reward for rescuing them all so we may as well do them good.

I am not sure what to do about Rock yet so I am skipping her.

Water Princess though has an interesting temperature thing going on and it can be expanded like one anon said to her going from fluid, icy, etc based on her mood changes. She has some potential.

>Wisp
Like people have said, she does have some personality. Guidance, wanting to see you succeed, not wanting to be ignored, Sweet talk. I think she is good.

>Radiant and Paladin
I can get why some people think they are too similar or just too similar enough for the same chart. I do not think it is that bad of an issue though. Paladin has the whole purity thing that makes her pretty different from Radiant that they do not overlap.

Eversor may hate me saying this, but the original version of Radiant did have a strong Beach theme that tied into her sun design but it was removed with the redraw to the more spartan type. Tanned surfer girl and bikini armor. Not necessarily bad but something to consider.
>>
>>49912209
Phi. Fucking Phi. Dude. As was pointed out to Cheesecake, you're falling for bait. Just stop, please. Posts like this are why he's still here.
>>
>>49912184
How about Rock Princess be similar to the Pokemon Diancie?

>Capable of creating diamonds by crushing carbon with her bare hands

I think this kind of detail would be pretty neat for a wealth bonus. Not a direct reference with any colors or costume bits, but just a similarity that only fans of pokemon would recognize while also giving her a trait that's pretty damn cool for the jew in all of us.
>>
>>49912208
desu I don't feel like arguing with the troll around, so whatever bro. Take solace that no matter what we might disagree on, we're both united in hating that guy.
>>
>>49912209
So Wisp is like a nicer Tatl?

Radiant and Paladin seem distinct enough for me.

Hell, we had Chimera and Manticore on the same list.
>>
>>49912222
Nah I was actually not replying to anyone. I generally think Rock and Water could use some work. And maybe Radiant back to beach theme but that is heavily personal opinion
>>
>>49912222
I have to agree.
Just lay off on posts like this until he gets bored and goes away so we can actually do some work.
>>
>>49912237
Oh I was just baiting.
Holstaur is one of my favorites though,
>>
>>49912242
I don't personally dislike his ideas for water princess, but his overall attitude, samefaggery, and general shittiness make me not want to deal with him even if he is just some autist who can't handle personal interaction more than just trolling for kicks. It's like, acting that way doesn't invalidate your ideas, but it does make you personally unwelcome.
>>
>>49912222
>>49912266
Yeah maybe not best timing but its either ditch out for awhile or start an alternative tangent that might be useful.
>>
>>49912265
Relatively harmless bait senpai.

Though since we agreed not to argue on that point, I feel like I can point out that I don't like her power/wealth bonuses either.

One makes you a cowman, and I do want to stay mostly human or monsterboy at most.

The other bothers me because I like breast size variety, so everyone being busty and milky is too samey for me.
>>
>>49912286
>alternative tangent
Lets go back to the basics.
Why does everyone seem to like gen 1 and 3 so much but not gen 2?
>>
>>49912222
>>49912250
You say that like he'd have an effect on any actual discussion
>>
>>49912309
Idols are really annoying since they cost you resources and sometimes you don't want the bonus OR renounce.
>>
>>49912314
He'd drown it out with shitposting like he did last thread.
Impossible to get anything done with someone like that around trust me.
>>
>>49912333
Yep. Happens in both the other CYOA generals, they all have people like this sadly. We've actually been rather mercifully spared if you think our tiffs are bad.
>>
>>49912319
And the addition of kingdom stats can make you agonize over some that just seem so darn essential, but come with a boring girl.
>>
>>49912265
>>49912208

Holstaurus Princess is a futa, she has a penis that needs regular milking.

That alone ruins her.
>>
>>49912348
I disagree.
>>
File: Towergirls Rewards.png (3MB, 1700x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls Rewards.png
3MB, 1700x3000px
What is the best Costume Reward Princess and why is it Pasties Mimic
>>
>>49912342
Alternatively, sometimes the kingdom bonuses are something you don't want either, but you like the girl.

Arcane Princess is a good example, since not a lot of people want a drug empire.

This problem existed in the Gen 3 companions too, like Squire and his society of blowjobs 'bonus'.
>>
>>49912363

I'm not keen on stroking off a cow-girl's very unfeminine penis.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x323px
>>49912209
The original Radiant sounds like a much better direction to take her. The Spartan/Greek thing just doesn't work, especially for a character tied to the sun. An Egyptian or Japanese one might work, but you just don't associate the sun with Greek things.

With some touchups her undead slaying would be fine, if Paladin wasn't in the same Gen. Two holy warriors is way too many for one go, and I can't really see any justification for it.

As for Rock, the Troll thing might be interesting. Perhaps some gemstone elements or colored hair, to make a visual joke regarding Wishing Trolls, with the rock elements hearkening back to mythological trolls.

I definitely don't agree with Wisp though. As it stands she feels like a cardboard cutout, but maybe that's a writing issue. It just doesn't sell the fact of her being all about supporting you and rooting for you, and Wisps of myth lead you astray. At the very least they are defined by "leading," not "supporting from behind." She just doesn't work.
>>
>>49912372
Because DFC
>>
>>49912372

>Human Princess slave gear

I thought Human Princess's boobs were Goblin-tier huge?
>>
>>49912395
>you just don't associate the sun with Greek things.
Who is Apollo, one of the most popular Greek deities bar none?
>>
>>49912372
I'm partial to the Party Dress and White Gown.
>>
>>49912266
>samefagging

You mean when people started flipping the fuck out and saying anybody who agreed with him was just "samefagging?"
>>
>>49912395
>and Wisps of myth lead you astray.
Kobolds from myths were evil mischievous goblins. We're not beholden to mythology and directly going against it is completely fine.
>>
>>49912242
Beach Radiant sounds fun. Shield Surfing beach bum warrior?
>>
>>49912433
>>49912242
These posts are funny because when her design was changed there was loud cheering because of how boring/bad she was as a beach girl.
>>
>>49912408
They're not quite that big but still very large.
>>
>>49912309
>>49912319

I like idols a lot since they add to civ building, and G2 has some of my favorite princesses.
>>
>>49912441
Well now she's just Paladin 2.0

Actually why not just make Radiant into Paladin's companion?
>>
>>49912441
Yeah it's very strange to see that now considering why she was made the way she currently is.
>>
>>49912451
That's fine.
>>
File: michael-maurino-pool-party-leona.jpg (495KB, 1920x1140px) Image search: [Google]
michael-maurino-pool-party-leona.jpg
495KB, 1920x1140px
Pool Party Leona?
>>
>>49912469
It seems to be the guy who hates everything and Phi who are doing this mainly.
>>
>>49912422
Except the Kobolds are based on modern fantasy interpretations of the cretures. Modern Fantasy still interprets Will-o-the-Wisps in largely the same manner as they used to be.
>>
>>49912333
>He'd drown it out with shitposting like he did last thread
If anything, the people calling out his samefagging drowned out discussion more. Which isn't to say he didn't shit up the thread, they just dismissed everything he said, no matter the merit.
>>
>>49912482
Well I can understand phi because it was his idea in the first place.
>>
>>49912473

Give her sunglasses and take away the undead slaying and this is good.
>>
>>49912395
I am not seeing what you are seeing with Wisp, other than the not like myth wisps part. She seems to have a lot of personality to me. Want to take a hand about wording it the way you are seeing?

Your other points seem good though I still dont think having two light princesses is that disastrous.

>>49912399
DFC?

>>49912441
I liked the beach girl part. She looks great now which is why a lot of people liked the spartan idea I think. The beach theme was cool but drawn worse.
>>
>>49912491
I don't think you realize that neither the original mythology or modern fantasy are at all consistent, nor is tower girls.

I mean in TES wisps are created by wisp mothers, who are sorceresses who fucked up a magic ritual and became not-ghosts.
>>
>>49912522
My point is mainly that you're kinda supporting a problem person, and that this isn't the best time to argue for changes because he's muddying the conversation.
>>
>>49912468
I think the fetishes are too different to just meld them. One of them ends up losing alot.
>>
>>49912522
Delicious Flat Chest.
>>
>>49912499
>samefagging
I don't see why it's so difficult to believe that more than one person might dislike something. Blaming every problem you have on one invisible boogeyman is childish.
>>
>>49912522
What if we kept most of the stats, but added surfer a sub-type?
>>
>>49912339
I just can't help but feel there are 2-3 people at most. These posting styles, this rhetoric,..no, no, and no; it's all too similar to be a coincidence.
>>
>>49912567
No way it's more than 1, considering how the same kinda arguments and phrasing keep showing up.
>>
>>49912372
Bunnysuits, but I sincerely hope when we redo the rewards in the distant future, we make them more accessible. Without abusing Orphan's lust bonus;

>Can't have Kobold Battle Armor
>Can't have any trap + Battle Armor
>Can't have Primeval Bunnygirl Princess

Plus many other combos, of course. Also, personal opinion, but the art for the extra stuff tacked on is kinda lackluster, especially Military Uniform art and Sheer Top art. Also, Twilight Elf Princess is a princess in one of the newer gens, isn't she?
>>
>>49912567
Post timers are a better indicator.
Never 2 posts like that within a minute of each other.
Totally doable by 1 person.
>>
>>49912593
You have to account for the fact that passes have a post timer of 30 seconds now.
>>
>>49912581
It's possible that he/they like many of the CYOA threads--I personally mostly browse /cyoag/ & occasionally here. The issue though is my natural biases lead me to believe that even though the posting styles are ridiculously similar, there must be more than one person.
>>
>>49912599
It seems unlikely for a dedicated shitposter to use a pass considering it makes it slightly harder to ban evade.
>>
>>49912606
Even in CYOA gen you never get more than 2 at once, and in Jumpchain all their problems are caused by one asshole with a 2 year grudge who posts constantly when he's not at school (they even figured out his fucking schedule)
>>
File: 46949208_p2_master1200.jpg (303KB, 622x750px) Image search: [Google]
46949208_p2_master1200.jpg
303KB, 622x750px
>>49910756
>>49911036
Not sure which race I'd like to see most, if I had to choose just one, anyway. Maybe the Definians, but I wouldn't complain if we got... well, any of them, really.

>>49911451
I suggested combining the idea with one of the Mole Princesses that popped up.

>>49911505
Yoko could probably work in Cameo, but I don't think the mechs from Gurren Lagann would be the best choice if only one mecha series were to be represented.

The SRW fag in me wants to see a Mecha Gen. The Tower fag in me just wants see the already proposed charts reach completion.
>>
>>49912621
What is jumpchain even about?
>>
>>49912533
M8, the last thing we need is an excuse to halt discussion, seeing that's pretty much all we do here. Like it or not, he brought up a point of discussion, and we're discussing it.

>>49912555
Truthfully, I only said that in an attempt to dissuade people from discouraging discussion
>>
>>49912635
Interconnected series of CYOAs based on pop culture stuff.
>>
>>49912632
I'm surprised nobody has proposed Blackarachnia.
>>
>>49912383

1) Squire is female

2) What if that's my fetish.

3) Where was this?
>>
>>49912647
What pop culture?
I took a look at the OP links and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of a useable CYOA.
You said they've been at this for 2 years?
They don't seem to have gotten much done.
>>
>>49912667
>1) Squire is female
Squire is whatever you want.
>2) What if that's my fetish.
Then that's fine, but for a lot of us it's not.
>3) Where was this?
In his kingdom bonuses. It says a society of something rewards, which basically means a culture where sex is used as a reward for performing well, like how Squire likes to be allowed to suck your dick if they do well. I don't want that to be a culture-wide thing.
>>
>>49912667
Squire is ambiguous on purpose.
>>
>>49912684
All of it.

Look at the google folder, they have 600+ of the things buried in there.
>>
Ello guys! Lots of talking going on, but just wanted to say, I love the progress we are having so far!
>>
>>49912716
Run while you can.
>>
File: 1374324040783.jpg (47KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
1374324040783.jpg
47KB, 633x480px
>>49912686
>I don't want that to be a culture-wide thing.
>>
>>49912727
Look, I prefer monogamy and love. I just happen to have too much love for one princess so I have to make a compromise and get a harem. But I still want people to get married and pair bond, so orgies over the blacksmith shoeing your horse properly or whatever doesn't fit what I want the culture in my kingdom to be.
>>
>>49912168
Someone remind me how the Love and Lust stats work. I thought the bars indicate how fast they increase.
>>
>>49912773
That is their baseline, essentially.
>>
>>49912773
It's how they start off.
>>
Knight Princess and Radiant Princess sparring.

is a thing I would like to see.
>>
>>49912535
>Tiny body made of light
>can possess body parts

These are descriptors and powers, not personality traits, so we can discount them.

>provides wise guidance
>wants to see you succeed
>offended when ignored

These are the only clues to her personality. "Offended when ignored" either indicates a need for attention, "provides wise guidance" is an indicator of the fact that she has knowledge, and "wants to see you succeed" is an indicator that she's somehow supportive.

But if you do ignore her, how does she respond? Does she pout? When combined with her other traits, you have an image of a demure girl looking for your affection and wishing you the best.

Does she get angry? Then you have an image of a bossy type who wants you to succeed, and you damn well will do what she tells you because she's trying to help you.

We're given 3 traits but no connective tissue to link them and give us an image of who the character is.

Compare this to Human Princess, who is
>Soft & fluffy
>cooks enormous banquets
>wants many children
>leaves most of her wealth behind
>sensitive about her weight

Which gives you the very clear image of a girly homebody who desperately wants a traditional housewife life, and has a slight weight problem.

Human Princess paints a picture of a character, while Wisp Princess just has traits.

Plus her image, while an adequate drawing, doesn't describe her personality. The Blue Dragon looks snotty and prudish in her image, which describes her personality. The Jotun Shieldmaiden looks shy. Wisp Princess doesn't have the body language to clue us in to how she behaves.

Here's another question- how does she relate to her Moths? Is she bossy with them? Do they fluster her? Does she dislike the attention? All of these would describe her personality.

And as a suggestion, remove the possession aspect. Ghost Princess already has that.
>>
>>49912852
You're asking for an amount of information that is not present in the vast majority of princesses and is generally left to the imagination for the sake of nit-picking.
>>
>>49912852
Um, I think you responded to the wrong guy.
>>
What chart is Clown Princess on?
>>
>>49912898
The one with jabberwock
>>
>>49912866
Report him. It's the shitposter.
>>
File: Towergirls Fan Gen 2.png (2MB, 1700x3409px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls Fan Gen 2.png
2MB, 1700x3409px
>>49912898
Fan Gen II
>>
>>49912898
DLC2
>>
>>49912917
Even if it is, that particular post is not breaking a rule.
>>
https://picarto.tv/Eversor

Gonna stream for a bit!
>>
>>49912936
Reminder that this post >>49909843 by him does
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 421x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 421x463px
Meant >>49912852 for >>49912522

>>49912852
As another example, compare Ghost Princess.

Ghost Princess, in her few traits, gives you the image of somebody who is very clingy and affectionate, and goes positively mental when scorned.

Additionally her tantrum-throwing personality trait clues you in to some kind of psychokinesis power, and her need to be banished gives her elements of clingyness.
>>
>>49912852
Well, mythological wisps were evil spirits who lead people astray. Wisp Princess could be the opposite of that, and try to be a genuine and helpful guide, while being sensitive about her people's evil reputation.
>>
>>49912936
The more reports he gets the more likely the mods will ban him and wipe all his posts.
>>
>>49912993
Let's look at Gorgon Princess, who are

Two skills
One physical trait
One personality trait
One negative physical trait

A lot of princesses are like this, you signaling her out reads like you just don't like her in general and are being nit picky.

>>49913009
That's basically what her profile is, in that her personality is helpful and guiding instead of malicious.
>>
If you change anything because of this fucker I'm quitting this general.
>>
>>49913044
Photo is probably staying far the fuck away from it right now.
>>
>>49913052
Currently at work, actually.
>>
>>>/qa/779028

We got reported for furry over on /qa/
>>
For whoever handles next OP if I don't grab it, drop the Quest threads in OP and edit the Worklog for Expansion 3 kindly.
>>
>>49913070
Lucky.
>>
>>49913044
Seriously calm down.
It's not worth getting so worked up about.
>>
>>49913087
$100 it's the same guy who has been trolling us this whole time either as part of his plan or getting upset that nobody agreed with him.
>>
>>49913087
>He photoshopped rat princess to have a giant muzzle so he can shitpost about it
Dedicated.
>>
>>49913118
That's a legit Rat Princess actually.
Like first iteration I believe.
>>
>>49913118
He uploaded it to the booru too

http://tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1596

Username "klorpa." Somebody ban him so he doesn't fuck anything else up.
>>
>>49913087
The please explain bit makes me think it's a shitposter by the name of mr.kown.
>>
>>49913149
>Posted: 2015-10-18 18:30:21
Probably not unless you are saying that 4D hyperchess level shenanigans are going on right now.
>>
>>49913100
It absolutely is.

This person came in and is purposefully trying ruin all our hard work.

He's been doing it for two threads and Phi and Cheesecake are sucking his dick.
>>
>>49913169
So is >>49913118 the shitposter?
>>
>>49913146
Ah. I've never seen it. Glad it got changed, since that snoot looks bad.
>>
>>49913197
Possibly. Samefagging is an art, but nailing down if a person is or is not is more or less impossible.
>>49913216
Agreed.
>>
File: 1470177126918.png (231KB, 436x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470177126918.png
231KB, 436x512px
>>49913220
>Agreed with me and also agreed with someone trying to call me the shitposter in the same post.
>>
>>49913197
It's quite likely.
>>
>>49913234
>Possibly
Telling who is who when all are Anon is not an easy feat, friend.
>>
>>49913183
>>49913243
Please, we know you're the same guy.

You really do remind me of Jumpchain's little tick.
>>
>>49913243
Fuck off.

>>49913264
100 bucks its the same shitposter that raids both threads.
>>
>>49913183
Look, I only took Cat Princess' Renounce to combo it with Dragon Princess' Renounce to buff all my Princesses. Its not what it looks like
>>
Opinion on Minotaur Princess?
>>
>>49913326
The best
>>
>>49913326
She's alright. Probably wouldn't save her, though.
>>
>>49913309
Don't forget, DP2's Renounce carries over into Expansion 2.
So Filth's Renounce can apply to all the Princesses you save.
You're the King of Blowjobs from that one Oglaf comic now, Phi.
>>
>>49913326
Old and Busted
Buffalo is superior
>>
>>49913392
Needs sprite.
>>
>>49912348
>>49912363
>>49912386
> -Must milk regularly to keep lust down
This implies that her lust increases if she's not milked.
>Once you max the princess' lust, you are granted this gift to use at your disposal on anybody you like.
Maximizing her lust grants you the lust gift.

It's perfectly possible to raise the Holstaur's lust to max without touching the dick. Hope you like neglect play.
>>
>>49913421
>Lock her in a box for like 2 days so her maidens can't get to her
>Leave a small hole big enough for food and her Gift
>She gives it up when she's fit to bursting and you let her out
>>
Is it bad that I'm starting to think of some princesses purely as fusion material rather than standalone princesses?
>>
>>49913459
No, some of them are trash and should only be used as constituent parts. Like Goblin. Kidding[/quote]
>>
>>49913459
Yes, actually. They aren't Princesses to you so much as cattle for your sick science.
>>
>>49913326
Should be introduced to Holstaur.
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 1505x87px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 1505x87px
Making statblocks for TOWERS based off the various companions.

Stomp 99 allows the Jadeite Beast to use both its movement and attack actions on a single turn to attack you with its Speed stat. On a successful hit, it deals 99 Wounds, which will kill anything and everything except in special cases. Might lower this number, though.
>>
>>49913548
Jackal?
>>
>>49913548
>>49913565
Oopsie, forgot the name. But yeah.
>>
>>49913548
Interesting. I dig it.
>>
>>49913508
Sick science is the best kind of science
>>
File: giphy (18).gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (18).gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>49913501
>>
>>49913459
I've always wondered what the other kingdoms would think about you fusing their princesses together
>>
>>49913647
Either impromptu alliance or war to separate them.
>>
>>49913647
>King 1: "Hey, did you hear what that knight did? To our daughters, that is."
>King 2: "What? Did he knock them up already? I'm too old for this shit."
>King 1: "No, he used that Symbiote kingdom's princess to fuse our daughters together!"
>King 2: "Oh, interesting."
>King 1: "INTERESTING?! Our daughters are stuck together! They're probably stuck like that until they die!"
>King 2: "Oh yeah, I guess that's true. What should we do?"
>King 1: "Kill the damn knight, of course!"
>King 2: "Too much hassle. Let our daughters do it. Or, our daughter?"
>King 1: "Don't you ever say it like that again."
>Later that day, a bounty was placed on Ser Knight's head.
>It was also decreed that King 1 is not gay foir now having a husband as well as a second wife.
>>
>>49913665
Or a systematic and tedious fusioning of their respective kingdoms
>>
>>49913753
Isn't that kinda what happens already as Ser Knight rescues more and more Princesses?
>>
>>49913869
In a different sense, yes.

A typical Ser Knight comes out with a massive empire. One who takes advantage of one of the tricks (like mimic chest) will end up ruling most of the world.
>>
>>49913869
Well, yeah, but this way it's more literal than figurative.
>>
File: Bapho2.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Bapho2.png
6KB, 434x461px
A wild Baphomet appears!
>>
>>49914133
What gen is she? Don't think I've seen this one.
>>
>>49914133
10/10 would fuse in SMT3, again.
>>
>>49913892
>One who takes advantage of one of the tricks (like mimic chest)

?
>>
>>49914133
>that nose
SHIT, that's cute
>remembering that Baphomet is a guy, so there's probably a dick hidden under that loincloth
I'm cautious now
>>
>>49912242
I think Rock's improved significantly from the fertility idol she used to be, assuming I'm remembering the right one. She's received a lot of polishing.
>>
...Man, I haven't posted on these threads in awhile, but why is everybody responding to one guy who seems to not like anything for no reason?
>>
>>49914133
10/10 would join the Templars to serve her.

>>49914224
Actually, traditionally Baphomet is believed as being both sexes, so she's probably futa
>>
>>49914251
Oh, thought Baphomet was a dude outright. I've played too much Ragnarok Online in the past.

Still, the meteorology forecast has a dick warning for my county.
>>
>>49914247
He suggested we rewrite or just toss out entire
princesses on the current list for petty or non-reasons.

>>49914133
Oh, are we ready now?

>>49914251
Yay.
>>
File: Bapho.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Bapho.png
6KB, 434x461px
>>49914133
another great one Sor! Absolutely worth the dosh

though im not sure about givin permission to chart this one

the shitstorm seems inevitable

not like I can stop yall from chartin her anyway

but heres a version with a different snooter as well
>>
>>49914301
Don't think it was meant for saving, anyway.
>>
>>49914247
>no reason

There were actually a lot of reasons, but our resident circlejerkers blew a gasket and decided that everybody that disliked the direction of the current gen was one person
>>
>>49914420
The way you don't get banned makes me think you indeed are the Jumpchain troll, who people suspect is a janitor since he can tell people to kill themselves for three hours straight and not even get a deletion.
>>
>>49914301
Took me a while to make heads or tails of the new face. Old one is definitely better, mainly because you can tell the rest of the facial features.

Though, this version would make a great enemy.
>>
>>49914206
You can put an infinite amount of your belongings into the mimic chest.

Goblin's breeding contract means you own anyone you knock up.

This means princesses belong to you and can go into the chest.
>>
>>49914247
Mainly, people here are easily baited because we're not used to outright trolls. Even when someone goes on a tirade he at least has a laser-focused complaint, something like this which just wants to make people mad is novel.
>>
>>49914436
>The way you don't get banned
Why would you think anybody would get banned for criticism?

This isn't reddit.
>>
>>49914449
>something like this which just wants to make people mad is novel.

or

hear me out here

maybe

just maybe

there are multiple people who think the new gen needs work
>>
>>49914472
The way you stopped for several hours straight, not a peep, then suddenly there are 'multiple people' all trying to start this back up again? Yeah, you make it obvious it's just you who wants to dash us against the stones.

Btw the timing of your /qa/ bitch thread also makes your motivation obvious.
>>
>>49914133
>>49914301
Maybe she can be a master?
>>
>>49914485
I'm iffy on a chart with too many commissions desu. Feels like it'd be a negative paradigm shift.
>>
>>49914485
im honestly not comfortable in giving permission to put her on the chart, im fine with yall having the sprite to do with as you please in your personal stuff. but I really dont want the thread to do anything with her.

I dont know why, but something feels off about it, like I KNOW its asking for trouble
>>
>>49914562
It's okay. If you asked for the character, you have the final word, man. I don't particularly care, but I can see your point.
>>
>>49914452
>Why would you think anybody would get banned for criticism?
The same way he'd think the criticism didn't exist, one may assume. Assuming he actually thinks that, rather than simply using it as a scapegoat to start a bonfire in the thread.
>>
>>49914645
School is tomorrow, so you should go to sleep so as not to ruin your schedule!
>>
File: Rockcomp2.png (17KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Rockcomp2.png
17KB, 434x461px
on a brighter note, made an alt of the Venus of Willendorf companion

tryed to make her look closer to the actual statue
>>
>>49914247
He actually gave several reasons, of varying levels of validity. People are just lying that he didn't, because they want to go "you just don't like it". One person actually responded to his points and was promptly screamed at for "samefagging". Now they're flooding the topic with accusations of "shitposting" whenever anyone wants to get any discussion done, not noticing the irony.

Also, there was some drama about whether the thread is "furry". This has nothing to do with the previous drama, but people are claiming it's the same person every time.
>>
>>49914747
The saddest thing is that this all started because somebody said the current gen was lacking and suggested that some princesses might be better saved for later. That's the meanest the original poster got.

It blows my mind that the response to suggesting something needed improvement was a multiple hour long tantrum
>>
>>49914747
>>49914788
>He
>>
File: oh baby.png (8KB, 347x101px) Image search: [Google]
oh baby.png
8KB, 347x101px
>>49914837
>>
>>49914944
Every computer has MSpaint and people still think this shit is an argument either way.
>>
>>49914837
>I want to argue even though I have no argument and nothing to argue about
>>
File: WP_20161023_11_17_52_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161023_11_17_52_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Wow, the thread is on fire today.

A couple of sketches for stationgirls.
>>
>>49915782
A brain slug and maybe King Ghidora?
>>
>>49915782
Like the brain slug.
The gidorah is not my thing.
>>
>>49915782
The hand puppet things were already done with Cerberus. Make Ghidora the dragon.

Or an Alien Queen would work too.
>>
>>49916026
>>49916263
Parasite princess and rubber monster princess, I can go with another kaiju if you like, but sentai princess needs a rival
>>
>>49912107
A wild Photo Anon appears after sleeping, working a 10 hour shift, and then coming home to see that last thread. Woah boy. What a trip.

I will respond to the people who seemed to be legitimately make things better.

>>49911324
>>49912441
As the creator of Paladin Princess, but not Radiant, here are the differences as I laid them out in my very first post replying to the guy;
Radiant is a Spartan-esque Vampire Hunter. Paladin is a bible-thumping knight lady with a repressed libido waiting for the night to kindle it.

As for "redundancy", it completely misses the story of the gen, and why I think that it makes it better. Drake has kidnapped these princesses for a forced lecture on the differences between Drakes and Dragons. Why? Because mother fuckers like Paladin and Radiant keep hunting them down and she's damn tired of it. So it makes logical sense that she'd grab both of them.

>>49911744
Unusual penetration. I had to edit some things to fit. Water Princess was someone from during the Age of Gats that made their own. however, their original image used shrunk down text to fit. In editing, I tried shortening it to "Unusual Pen.", but I suppose it didn't work out. As for the criticisms, I an agree, but I feel we should try and limit our editing. Part of the reason for the first 3 expansions was to give the original expansion princesses their own home besides the bottom of the main charts.

>>49911751
Rock is a similar situation. An original that prompted the Expansion gen. While I'm up for editing them, I would prefer to try and keep their original intent, if possible.

>>49911903
For ANYONE who may be wondering about Wisp, this. Moth Princess, a Gat's original, has a card where both bonuses are from the Wisps. Hell, her LUST BONUS is that the wisps possess your balls so that you can decide what genes to pass down to your kids.

(continued)
>>
>>49916441
legitimately trying to make things*

>>49912168
That gives me a wonderful idea. I'll be presenting a... possible solution to the "Holstaur is futa and has the only way to reverse futa, but you have to fuck a futa to get it." problem soon.

>>49912301
I like to see some of these bonuses as optional or on request. For example, I don't need the Wisps possessing my balls EVERY time I go to make a kid.

>>49912339
Interestingly enough, the only time we usually have issues is a group of people who are passionate for the project, but have disagreeing opinion. The guy who generally complains about cuck, for example. I do not doubt his passion, even if I usually end up disagreeing with him. (If you're reading this, I do respect you, just wish we weren't usually in disagreement.)

>>49912451
Same. I find they're pretty interesting choices and often have to debate whether I like the renounced or worshiped effect better.

>>49912589
Indeed! I want to clean up a lot of things. We started with the big ones, though, the Expansion Pack Princesses. From here, rewards, Knights, entirely new gens (I had a couple of ideas, but didn't want to worry about them while there's so much to do for these), going back and cleaning up Gen 4 (That'll be me doing a lot of behind the scenes edit work. It was my first gen and I made a tonne of mistakes.). As for Twilight, I'll remove her when I sit down to clean up rewards. Just been busy, you know?

>>49912686
>>49912745
That seems fair to me. I was contemplating revising some of the Gen 3 rules, as they didn't support the followups in some ways. While that makes sense, since Gats, at the time, was not intending to make Gens 4 or 5, it might work for a better overall flow to adjust them slightly, as well as specify things like "You don't HAVE to take a kingdom bonus", which isn't mentioned in the original rules, iirc.

(continued again)
>>
>>49916441
>>49916447
>>49912773
>>49912790
>>49912843
It's their starting point. So any princess, like Cat or Faun, that has 5 points in Lust at start automatically gives you their gift. There are currently no formal mechanics for how you raise lust. It is simply treated as "you fuck them between adventures".

>>49912898
>>49912923
Gen2Expansion. Or, as Waq and I call it, "Collector's Edition".

>>49913044
>>49913052
>>49913070
>>49913091
Teehee.

>>49913146
Yep. That's a really old version.

>>49913374
We should probably address how exactly those do interact. Personally, I'm unsure. What do others think? Should we have them carry over or each gen acts independently?

>>49913432
How torturous. I'm going to try that solution I mentioned first.

>>49913501
You mean like GMP?

>>49914301
As far as I am concerned, I will not edit it onto a chart if you do not want to give permission. You commissioned that and I will respect that. I am glad that our artist who has given so much free time to this project of ours is receiving some work and you're getting adorable art out of it. I'm glad you share it with us, but please do not feel obligated in any form to have her be a princess.

>>49914206
>>49914442
As this guy said, but I prefer the much more reasonable game break;
1. Djinn Princess can grant a wish!
2. But it must be to suck his cock.
3. Physicker Master can remove one negative.
4. Remove the requirement on the wish.
5. Wish you had infinite space in your cart at the start of your journey.
6. Deal with your time travel shennaniganery bullshit.

>>49914731
I admit to liking her more without the beanie. It felt oddly out of place for some reason.

>>49916425
Oh, hey! Brave, it seems we're both up early in the morning. Though, I'm looking to go to bed at this point.

(Finally done)
>>
>>49916441
The problem is that when you're pushing those princesses from out of the realm of expansions and into a real generation, you have to start thinking of them as a generation in and of themselves.

The justification of them being ideas someone had that you want to give a home, while noble, doesn't take into account that maybe they just aren't ready to be in a generation yet.

The older princesses had several iterations. Many of the generations had ideas culled from them during development, and were hammered down into what they are now. Saying that we need to avoid iteration because we don't want to change anything is a really dangerous idea- it puts more importance on making sure feelings aren't hurt than producing the best end product possible.

As for the Radiant/Paladin issue, trying to attach a metanarrative explanation to something is fine, but from a player perspective it's a hollow notion. Two holy-aligned princesses who hunt the forces of darkness wastes a slot and reduces possible choices for perspective players. If you're not interested in a holy warrior type, that's two perspective princesses you miss out on instead of just one.

Plus as you've said, a new generation will inevitably be created to give the leftover princesses a home, so why force a redundancy issue in the near term when you could save one of them for the next generation, and not court those issues at all?
>>
>>49916615
I'm not saying we can't change them at all. I said I would like to keep their intent. Changing wording and improving things is one thing. Changing the idea entirely is another. Even if we end up changing Rock's design, I would like to try and keep some of the puns. Whether we like it or not, you can see the love they put into their princess. To throw that away with total disregard is an injustice, I believe.

As for Radiant/Paladin, perhaps some more clarification through editing can be done. I am personally content, considering I see Radiant as more like a Castlevania type character who hunts Vampires more specifically than just "undead"(Sunlight being a usual no-no for Vampires.), but I see why some people seem to think it just "Holy warrior", even if that doesn't take into account the nuances of their characters. I'll take a whack at Paladin first, since she is my creation and thus I have the most artistic freedom to change her drastically.

In your last point, I think you miss what I said. People from before I ever even found Towergirls made things like Octopus, and Rat, and Water, and etc. etc. The Expansion gens were and are the idea to give them a home without having to remake them for a newer gen's mechanics, allowing us to better leave them unchanged for the purpose of respecting those ideas. I myself am against moving any of those princesses out of this gen because it defeats the purpose of the gen.
>>
File: Towergirls_Gen_3.png (4MB, 1700x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_Gen_3.png
4MB, 1700x4000px
>>49916659
I see what you're saying now. Since they were all conceived as part of the generation that has companions, they need to be part of this generation. That's understandable. But if they are all to be part of the same generation and they can't be slid back a generation, then balancing, differentiating, and defining them becomes even more important.

For instance, here's an interesting thing to do: look at the new gen chart's colors, and compare them to the G3 chart. Did you know there are 5 "brown girl" princesses, not counting Rock, Fudge, and Night Elf? The only other colors that appear in high concentrations are blues and greens.

Now look at the G3 one. You've got whites, yellows, oranges, pinks, and lots of other colors. The skintones of the Holstaur, Mouse, Rabbit, and Vampire are all "white," but they have slightly different hues, and the other primary colors of the characters make them pop more.

Rabbit Princess has white skin and purple/pink accents. Mouse princess has grey-white skin with grey and blue-gray accents. Holstaur has white skin with orange and pink accents- compared to Redcap's brown skin and red/brown color scheme, Bugbear's brown with black/red, Rock's brown with gray/red, and dinosaur's brown with brown/red. The whole thing comes across as monochromatic.
>>
File: 1477129399144.png (2MB, 1800x4393px) Image search: [Google]
1477129399144.png
2MB, 1800x4393px
>>49916787
comparison
>>
>>49916787
>>49916792
That's more my failure to break up that color concentration. However, as you may have seen when I presented the newest WIP version, I was starting to work on that. I've been more focusing on simply getting the cards together and edited before worrying about the exact balances, though.

That being said, let's see how a balancing of the visual layout works. Something else I can do is to change which colors I use in the text. For example: I can use a brighter one of the colors for Homunculus. For Bugbear, I can use her more vibrant copper skin rather than her brown hair. Rat could have her hair color changed to a maroon. Her brother's a ginger, so I don't see why she couldn't be a shade of red.

TLDR: let me sleep, then I'll take a shot at re-balancing what I have before asking Eversor to redraw anything or make huge change ups to princess designs.
>>
>>49916851
Fantastic news.
>>
As the person who did most of the original designs for the original fan gen, I wouldn't be opposed to some of them being changed (again; all of them are already altered from my original designs, sometimes by a lot).

I like the idea of Water Princess changing her composition from water to ice based on her mood, since she was originally much more of a water/ice hybrid (the original design included more icy bits, including a miniature iceberg on her head for her crown to be placed on).
>>
File: ShinMegamiTenseiLogo.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ShinMegamiTenseiLogo.png
47KB, 250x250px
>>49913459
I got just the vidya series for you, buddy!
>>
I've been gone for a while, what's done, and what needs to be finished?
>>
>>49919106
In retrospect, this series contains a lot of potential waifus that we've yet to cover.
>>
File: 1439088466125.jpg (234KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439088466125.jpg
234KB, 1280x768px
>>49920278
Plenty.
>>
>>49919106
Demi-Fiend Princess when?
>>
>>49920331
Cameo Gen, maybe?
>>
bump for bump princess
>>
>>49916452
I like to use Djinn's wish to get infinite Physicker uses, personally, then use the mimic trick for infinite princesses.
>>
>>49922966
Yeah, but then you have to own your princesses as slaves.
>>
>>49922977
It's an unfortunate necessity to be able to fix some of the worst negatives of otherwise fine princesses.
>>
File: 1476331115187.png (102KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
1476331115187.png
102KB, 433x469px
God damn my building floods and you nonnys have already capped the old thread.
>>49910427
Actually, Kabuki was updated a loooong time ago. I know because I helped edit the card.
>>49916441
>>49916447
>>49916452
Hio Photo. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that was away.
>>49919106
>>49920278
>>49920331
>>49921587
Oh hey, that reminds me, anyone wanna help me create a Sephirotic Princess?
You want in on this Phi, Brum, and Cheesecake? You guys did encourage me to try to go for it. (>>49914731, >>49913309)
>>49915782
noice.
Also Brave, seeing as how you're into eldritch stuff, I was wondering if you anted an in on this to, considering how much Lovecraft borrowed from the Kabbalah, Yadanism & Sumerian lore.
>>49914133
Nice job Sor. Also, if you've got any aesthetic advice to share feel free to let me know!
>>
File: metatron_by_chonny-d166oi3.jpg (99KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
metatron_by_chonny-d166oi3.jpg
99KB, 600x514px
This here be a feminine form of the (technically male) Metatron, archangel of the Ketuvatim/Keter Class of Sephirotic angels.
>>
Is there room for any Ike or Tellius references for Radiant Princess?
>>
File: metatron_by_smooshkin-d68mk2v.png (747KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
metatron_by_smooshkin-d68mk2v.png
747KB, 800x1000px
Metatron in his male, Mafusaillian form
>>
File: 1330662521316.jpg (321KB, 826x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1330662521316.jpg
321KB, 826x1169px
>>49916787
>>49916893
I bet you think your behavior this and last thread is excusable just because you got photo to listen to you when you weren't shitposting.

You're never going to own up to this, but maybe recognize that if you didn't immediately go to the most extreme suggestions (toss out or redo everything or half of everything like you said) then people wouldn't react to you negatively, and that when people DID react to you negatively, that maybe you should've taken a step back and explained yourself in a less hostile way instead of immediately going to mocking people, attacking the thread, falsifying support, starting a /qa/ thread, and generally flipping your shit. Because that's why you got called a shitposter. But like I said, I don't expect you to even acknowledge what you did at this point.

I only bother to say this because you come across as someone who started out with issues over dissent, and everything else you did flowed from that flaw on your part. You felt nobody valued your opinions and instead of trying to find out why (you used vinegar instead of honey) you immediately sought to attack the community. This is a problem you can potentially avoid in the future.

Forgot the quotes.
>>
File: Metatron_666_Satan.png (142KB, 380x677px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron_666_Satan.png
142KB, 380x677px
another Metatron pic, represented in 666 Satan
>>
>>49923045
Remind me what your idea for Sephirotic Princess was
>>
>>49912372
Challenge: Take the first 20 Costume Rewards and apply them to a Gen of your choice.

Collectors Gen:
1. Swimsuit - Huldra Princess (Giggity)
2. Slave Gear - Leech Princess (Scary but blowjobs are good)
3. Alt. Forms - Kobold Princess II (No Longer Trap)
4. Refresh - Filth Princess (Get her cleaned up)
5. Palette Swap - Dwarf Princess III (Could be cuter)
6. Maid Kit - Cerberus Princess (Praise)
7. Battle Suit - Wrestler Princess (Combat Group)
8. Bunny Outfit - Scorpion Princess (BunnyTaur)
9. Lingerie - Dream Princess (Bedtime)
10. Party Dress - LIllend Princess (High class)
11. Frilly Garb - Cloud Princess (Gentle)
12. Knight Armor - Pistolero Princess (Combat Group II)
13. White Gown - Day Elf Princess (High Class)
14. Nun Guise - Stygian Princess (Reformed / Cultish?)
15. Idol Costume - Chicken Princess (Traveling Idol?)
16. Sweater - Jabberwock Princess (Sweater Puppies)
17. Barmaid Duds - Merchant Princess II (Probably has good stash of drinks)
18. Dom Attire - Troll Princess (Better like pain play)
19. Pasties - Alien Princess (Best body)
20. Wild Mode - Clown Princess (What have I Created?)
>>
>>49923207
Well, Sephirotic angels are basically humaans who basically became reincarnated angels because they were a paragon of particular virtue from the Kabbalah (not the Christian virtues). These included Wisdom, Purity, Etc.
I figured that we could do either do a Wisdom/Ruler- based Metatronesque princess that, rather than be prudish, is perfectly aware of how to please you and will help you rule but is basically a workaholic with micromanagement issues when comes to her job, and the knight has help her learn to not be so physically neglectful of her loved ones, in either sex, or just hugging, etc.. That, and she'd probably practice mindsex in attempt to be more pragmatic with her time.
The other idea would be the Sandalphonesque princess, who is happy to sexually please you in a physical manner, but unlike the Metatron princess doesn't concern herself with emotional intimacy and has to be taught what that means by the knight.
I suppose one could get deeper into the religious aspect of the lore, but both of their themes are already heavily inspired by their source lore.
>>
>>49923518
Have not heard of that specific version.

Sounds like a sexy secretary workaholic on the outside that is constantly sending you lewd mindsex on the inside. At least my initial thoughts.
>>
>>49923506
>What have I created?
A gimmick from the 90's.
>>
>>49923147
>Maybe if YOU had been nicer, WE wouldn't have lost our minds the instant you stated your opinion and spent hundreds of posts screeching at you for shitposting, calling anyone who tried to discuss things a samefag, blaming you for everything that ever went wrong!
Counterpoint: all of those things are bad behavior. The way that you reacted is not the right way to handle opinions that you find unconvincing.

If you look back at what you call "shitposting" you'll notice that rational discussion did not end with his (oops someone just lost their mind) posts. Rather, it ended with the responses to his posts, which were overtly, extremely hostile, and consisted mainly of personal attacks and rage; the few that attempted to address his arguments did so mostly through strawmen, ridicule, and other fallacies. You can't claim that he should have responded better when he had nothing to respond well to.

In all likelihood, the response to this post will also consist entirely of hate, baseless accusations which are presented as self-evident because they're disagreed with, and many, many repetitive shouts of the same insults that have been shouted in the last few hundreds of posts. I also expect that you will continue to blame everyone (whom you claim are the same person) for not being reasonable towards someone who is actively attacking anyone who attempts to actually discuss things.

And you'll claim you're screaming AGAINST shitposting.
>>
File: 1310311257953.jpg (57KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1310311257953.jpg
57KB, 350x392px
>>49923932
If you refuse to own up to any of your own behavior then you're never going to make any progress. This is just gonna happen again the next time you make demands of people then flip out when they reject them.

The responses to your suggestions were "This isn't actually a suggestion." or "This is personal taste." while your replies were greentexting and insults right off to those people. It only accelerated from there as you got worse. You went more hostile more quickly than anyone else did, and you ended up going further with replying to yourself and making that /qa/ thread than anyone dismissing you did. Yet you act blameless. And I'll put this here, yes, I know it's you. This kind of personal offense isn't going to come from an observing anon. I wish you'd be honest.

But like I said, I didn't expect you to own up to how you acted, and you're not. Because of that kind of stubbornness, I can only hope you have a busy school schedule because we have a very bad period ahead of us when any time you chime in it's likely to blow up like this because you can't handle disagreement.
>>
>>49924115
>>49924143
Don't do this falseflag nonsense. It doesn't stop people from calling you out, we know each other in this thread, the number of regulars is fairly small, we can tell. Trying to create a narrative that "The thread is unreasonable look at this replying flipping out!" isn't going to inspire us to trust you more and discount anyone criticizing you.
>>
>>49923585
Or a workaholic CEO! :)
>>
>#49924143
Doesn't sound like you'd be missed.
>>
>>49924219
See >>49924148

The timing is especially a clue. That's not a real person so much as it's an attempt to create a narrative that this community itself is unreasonable and should be discounted for criticizing him.

It's kind of sad that this is what he does when people are trying to get him to cool down his behavior, but some people are just like that.
>>
>>49923147
What do you hope to accomplish by writing this? Who does reviving this argument benefit? By writing this, you only invite more pointless arguments that ultimately don't contribute to the thread. See: >>49923932 >>49924097 >>49924115 >>49924143 >>49924148 >>49924245
>>
>>49924097
>If you refuse to own up to any of your own behavior then you're never going to make any progress.
Tell that to the people spamming SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER for hundreds of posts on end while pretending that they're saving discussion instead of killing it.

Tell that to the people who outright LIED, repeatedly, that he never made any points, attacked anyone who corrected them, and attacked anyone who actually tried to discuss those points.

Tell that to yourself, for lying that anyone who calls you out on YOUR behavior must be the one evil bad guy who's behind everything bad in the thread. I'm not even claiming he's "blameless", I'm just stating the fact that you've been shitposting for hundreds of posts while blaming this imaginary enemy for your own bad behavior.
>>
>>49924262
>What do you hope to accomplish by writing this?
He's hoping to shit up the thread so that things don't get discussed. That, or he thinks that his witch hunt is actually HELPING discussion rather than explicitly and completely opposing it, but I'd hesitate to call that a "motive".
>>
>>49924262
I wanted to reason with him, but it seems like it's impossible to.

>>49924265
Nobody has ever been attacked but you, and you opened with insults and got worse from there. Stop having a mental breakdown over an internet argument.

The last point I'll give in the last reply I'm giving you (because I've lost hope that you'll treat anyone in this thread as an equal instead of an opponent) is this >>49912266 , which encapsulates the entire problem. People liked your idea when you actually suggested it. They had a problem with your attitude. If we only ever got the first and not the second, then you would fit in here. May this realization please find you one day.
>>
File: MetatronSH.jpg (2MB, 1228x1520px) Image search: [Google]
MetatronSH.jpg
2MB, 1228x1520px
>>49923167
Did someone say Metatron?
>>
>>49924363
Bitch-ass Messiah.
>>
File: 1448101942921.jpg (25KB, 293x341px) Image search: [Google]
1448101942921.jpg
25KB, 293x341px
>>49924367
>>
>>49924321
>I wanted to reason with him, but it seems like it's impossible to.
Bullshit, you are doing the exact opposite of that. You're claiming that he (not me, but you're never going to stop screeching to the contrary) is acting "blameless" while blaming him for your own actions against him, claiming that he's the one who failed to be reasonable in response to posts that were nothing but SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER on an endless loop (i.e. devoid of any points to reason with), accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being him, accusing anyone who AGREES with you while behaving badly of being him, and otherwise doing anything BUT actually contributing to the topic.

I'm not saying he's "blameless" or that he never did anything wrong. There's certainly room to criticize his behavior. But that's not what you're doing. Shitposting is what you're doing.
>>
File: Comparison.png (62KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
Comparison.png
62KB, 350x250px
What color should Tengu be? The original artist envisioned him in blue, but Eversor's rendition is Black and White. I was curious what sort of color scheme people liked for the character?
>>
>>49924840
I'm liking blue side.

A red option might also be worth testing (If Cheesecake approved) cause we were worrying about color balance.
>>
>>49924840
I like black better.

I thought Tengus were usually associated with crows anyhow.
>>
>>49924840
>no camera
ONE JOB!
>>
>>49924864
When I look it up, I'm seeing red demon guys and blue or black bird people. And, frankly, we're not 100% accurate anyways, since he doesn't have a big ol' birdbeak nose.

>>49924873
Wha....? I am legit confused by this post.
>>
>>49924889
>>
>>49924889
>Wha....? I am legit confused by this post.
it's a 2hu thing
>>
>>49924840
Blue side is more whimsical and aesthtically pleasing to look at.
>>
>>49924840
I still think something's missing from both of them. I look at them and have no shred of doubt that they're male.
>>
>>49925267
It's a fine balance we need to strike. The intention was that he fulfills the idea of Shota, but I agree that there should be a level of femininity to help explain the fact that he's a princess. I contemplated perhaps a kimono of some sort, but I think that might take it too far. Then again, Japanese men wore similar looking robes, iirc. What do others think?
>>
Also! Does anyone have the most recent Panda Card? I forgot to save it and am at the point of needing to card her for the Chart.
>>
>>49924840
I always pictured Tengu with WHITE hair actually
>>
>>49925267
It's the eyebrows I think, they should either shrink or go. Tengu doesn't look trap enough with them.
>>
>>49925716
Ok, Fudge Princess strategy, give Tengu all the hair colors
>>
>>49924840
Blue, definitely. The gen doesn't need another black, brown, and red princess.
>>
File: 1476657572296.png (138KB, 472x654px) Image search: [Google]
1476657572296.png
138KB, 472x654px
>>49925558
This one?
>>
anyone have Eversor's redraw of Bard courtier?
>>
File: Towergirls_Gen_3-b.png (2MB, 1800x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_Gen_3-b.png
2MB, 1800x3200px
>>49926047
Yes! Thank you much.

>>49925754
>>49925716
Nah. Several female princesses have such.

As for White, that seems like an interesting idea. Lemme try and whip up a design with that idea.

>>49926296
It's on the chart. Pic related
>>
File: fukx.png (122KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
fukx.png
122KB, 500x457px
>>49926389
thank
>>
File: Comparison.png (75KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Comparison.png
75KB, 500x250px
>>49925716
An attempt
>>
>>49926622
That's not bad.
>>
>>49926622
Those are pretty good.

Wouldn't mind white either, now that I see it.
>>
File: SuzukaMAGA.jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
SuzukaMAGA.jpg
18KB, 184x184px
>>49926622
white hair, left face
>>
File: Untitled.png (67KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
67KB, 500x250px
>>49926665
Eh.
>>
>>49923506
Well, okay

Swimsuit - Nomad
Slave Gear - Dog
Alt. Forms - Frog
Refresh - Ghost
Palette Swap - Knight
Maid Kit - Squire
Battle Suit - Pirate
Bunny Outfit - Boy
Lingerie - Golem
Party Dress - Vampire
Frilly Garb - Boss
Knight Armor - Alien
White Gown - Symbiote
Nun Guise - Witch
Idol Costume - Half Dragon
Sweater - Buffalo
Barmaid Duds - Shark
Dom Attire - Magical
Pasties - Filth
Wild Mode - Dragon Queen

Jesus, this took a while
>>
>>49926720
now we're talking
>>
>>49926720
>>49926866
Can't say I'm a fan of the mouth, honestly
>>
>>49925847
? there are more blue princesses this gen than black ones by a heavy amount
>>
>>49925754
thinner eyebrows certanly might help
>>
>>49926720
I like the white/yellow so far but the hair balls might need color now. The more detailed mouth its using is also the one I like in this one.

>>49926784
Sweater - Buffalo is your best choice.

Honorable mentions:
Wild Mode - Dragon Queen and Knight Armor - Alien for scare factor.
>>
>>49927118
Princesses who have significant dark colors for their art:
-Dinosaur, whom is mostly brown
-Rock
-Night Elf
-Redcap, a lot of brown
-Radiant
-Bugbear
-Jotun
-Rat

Princesses who are significantly Blue:
-Water
-Jotun (A dark blue, thus both lists)
-Scylla
-Wisp
-Paladin

You'll notice that there is a lot of just dark brownish/blackish color in this gen. I like the idea of lightening it up some where able.

Which reminds me: Making Rat a redhead like her brother?
>>
So, I'm looking at the hourglass, particularly Backwards ability
The wording seems to imply you have to save a princess of that gen, but its still kinda ambiguous.

Does it work for any gen, or just the one?
>>
>>49927463
Backwards implies you can save any Princess (when you use it) by sending them back in time to when you had a free spot.
>>
>>49927494
Which I guess means it only works for Gens IV and higher?
There goes my build ideas.
>>
>>49926389

I want to marry Bard Courtier!
>>
>>49927547
Sounds about right.
>>
>>49924363
YEP!
>>49924407
Why was he calling Metatron the Messiah?
>>49924840
Blue for the win
>>49926622
Why not All three?
>>
Refresh my memory, in Gen III, do companions take up a slot?
>>
>>49928204
yes
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvggu8RAZc1r6t0ga.png (226KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvggu8RAZc1r6t0ga.png
226KB, 500x432px
>>49928157
>>49924367
>>
>>49928157
In the game Devil Survivor, 2 I believe, your character is a Messiah and Metatron basically shitposts at you over the internet.
>>
File: 1073.jpg (309KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1073.jpg
309KB, 800x600px
>>49928157
>look up "smt metatron" on Google
>find Metatron from Demonbane
I'm surprised this didn't get brought up sooner.
>>
>>49928224
fuck
>>
Does the GM Princess' extra slot dowry carry over?
>>
Has someone made a cowboy knight yet?
>>
>>49926047
I'd suggest an alternate minus to that last one to be "Her lips don't sync up with what she's saying
>>
>>49928448
Yes, if you bring the book with you. So... Just take it as 1.5 gen's free dowry to get two permanent slots, or just take it back on your adventures with you in one of your normal slots to get the one net slot.
>>
>>49928467
Don't remember one.
>>
File: Desperado.png (242KB, 458x502px) Image search: [Google]
Desperado.png
242KB, 458x502px
>>49928467
Closest we got that I'm aware of.
>>
>>49928779
Where did the "gonne" thing come from anyway? I don't get it
>>
>>49928793
It's the original English word for gun.
>>
Don't die while I sleep.
So I can fix the OP in the morn.
>>
>>49927277
>>49927277

It'd look better, and her dress is already red.

What about Making both her and her brother's hair closer to the magenta that her dress uses? It'd douse some of the browns and add some reds. Although dinosaur princess is already brown with red hair.
>>
>>49928793
>>49928802

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_cannon

>gonne
>>
>>49928267
1- haha
2- thank you
>>49928282
that sounds hilarious
>>49928390
that's Evangelion, right?
>>
>>49928878
We try

>>49912339
Over the month, there is always one cyao or waifu hater. Its like the ones hating quests on /tg/

I think they are angry that their general dies quick without many posts.
>>
File: 1292258137539.jpg (15KB, 510x370px) Image search: [Google]
1292258137539.jpg
15KB, 510x370px
>>49912923
>Filth Princess
-Attribute wise, sounds like best girl by a wide margin.
-But doesn't really have anything to do with filth other than backstory and name.
-Because of the backstory and name, incites an itch in the back of my mind that there's some kind of surprise scat-fetish thing involved in the deal just waiting to jump out at me.

...serious this what the cowgirl princess from a while back should have been, and not the "Surprise IT'S PENIS TIME" we got.
>>
>>49930756
Can't blame you, but I guess the idea is "She's the Princess of a sewer, so Filth."
>>
>>49930784
True, but if it was about a sewer princess, you would expect a different batch of attributes, wouldn't you?

Expansion/Lactation doesn't have a lot to do with wallowing in shitwater.
>>
>>49930825
Maybe these are filthy fetishes?
But you might be right, its just someone fetishes n one princess.
>>
File: nlzqd0.png (358KB, 1076x600px) Image search: [Google]
nlzqd0.png
358KB, 1076x600px
>>49930615
>>49928390
Like I said, it's Metatron from Demonbane, a mecha series with a lot of Lovecraft names and references.
>>
When are we getting a touhou princess?
>>
>>49932000

Tengu Princess is basically Aya and Panda Princess is a realistic Reimu.
>>
>>49931970
It has a dick, doesn't it?
>>
>>49926720

Blue is best
>>
This will just have to do since I'm gonna save the following in this build this far since it's been in development for so long

Rock princess
Fudge princess
Water princess
Scylla princess
>>
>>49932319
>>49931970
its a mecha, if than it is a filler pipe
>>
>>49933302
It's also an eroge, so it can be both.
>>
>>49933268
I take it you like it up the bum
>>
>>49933362
Good point
>>
File: 1426397301872.png (31KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1426397301872.png
31KB, 184x184px
>>
>>49931970
Oh. Sorry. I thought you were a different commentator
>>
File: Devil Princess_dworven.png (132KB, 900x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Princess_dworven.png
132KB, 900x1130px
>>
File: tengu and kappa.jpg (346KB, 1456x2199px) Image search: [Google]
tengu and kappa.jpg
346KB, 1456x2199px
10 min doodle i did of tengu and kappa, anyone else wanna make scribble requests while i'm in a drawing mindframe
>>
>>49939776
Spider butt.
>>
>>49939776
Brain Princess examining Martian Princess with her tentacles.
>>
>>49939776
Bard Courtier
>>
>>49939776
A picture of a rock.
>>
File: martain brain.jpg (260KB, 1353x1861px) Image search: [Google]
martain brain.jpg
260KB, 1353x1861px
>>49939793
here you go
>>
>>49939776
Lillend and Lamia facing off, pressed against each other.
>>
File: spider butt.jpg (274KB, 1942x2496px) Image search: [Google]
spider butt.jpg
274KB, 1942x2496px
>>49939788
here you go sorry for the delay i was distracted by dinner
>>
>>49941893
Oh it's quite alright.
That also turned out far better than expected.
>>
Hey again /twgg/ I'm taking writefag requests if you had any.
>>
>>49942207
Welcome back from the graveyard.
I'd love to see a day in the life of a Ghost Princess.
>>
File: Gambler Princess Poker Night 3.jpg (1MB, 2126x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Gambler Princess Poker Night 3.jpg
1MB, 2126x1608px
>>49942207
Should write up how this night plays out

Strip Poker with Ser Knight, Gambler, Thief, and Merchant
>>
>>49942207
Physicker Master befriending Orphan Princess.
>>
File: Ghoul Princess.jpg (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Ghoul Princess.jpg
39KB, 230x230px
>>49942207
Anything with ghoul princess, maybe Sir knight discovering her or something like that.
>>
>>49939776
Armor Princess, but with Brain Princess as a head with a sad Crest Princess in the background
>>
>>49940186
Nice work Cheese!
>>49942382
Is this a homedrawn, or is it from Cheese's chart and/or Eversor's collection? I haven't seen it before, and I like it.
>>
>>49942846
I don't remember who drew her, I think it might have been eversor.
>>
>>49942901
Yes sir, though cheesecake inspired me
>>
>>49942207
Ogre Princess playing a guitar.
>>
Thread guy? Thread guy, we need you!
>>
>>49943810
I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION.
ONE SEC
>>
All's good now.
>>49943957
Updated OP with Worklog, Quests, and slight text errors.
>>
>>49943966
You added slight text errors?
>>
>>49943974
No no, I removed/edited them, like the (embed) on the brush line.
And the dashes in the Resources section being inconsistent.
>>
>>49943993
Hehe, I'm just messing with yah
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.