/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1141: For Whom the Death Tolls Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 72

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49885784
>>
What did everyone use the MacGuffin for in generic dungeon crawl?
>>
File: tits.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>49897980
>>
File: 1430333454718.png (119KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1430333454718.png
119KB, 579x523px
>>49897966
As of right now, not a whole lot but seeing as the three series that this jump is made of is currently on the air and aren't completed works I was wondering if it would see updates after each new season finishes.
>>
>>49898033
Seeing as it has for every other season, I would imagine so.
>>
So am playing Bayonetta 2 and I noticed something. While Bayonetta's summons are stronger or a counter to those of Masked Lumen, Masked Lumen is a younger less experienced Beldr and he is nearly her equal... And HIS summons in fight are almost instant unlike wicked weave
>>
File: 1471056783899.jpg (41KB, 692x555px) Image search: [Google]
1471056783899.jpg
41KB, 692x555px
>>49897980
I didn't. It's still sitting in my warehouse until something otherwise insurmountable comes up.
Of course most of the times I want to use it I don't have access to my warehouse because of drawbacks.
Funny how that works isn't it?
>>
>>49898060
Is this just when you're fighting him as an opponent or does he also play like that in multiplayer? If it's the former, probably just because he's an antagonist rather then a playable character.
>>
>>49898107
Haven't played as him in multiplayer, will have to check
>>
>>49896214
Your jump is bad because you seem bound and determined to do your own thing in la la land, instead of making playable coherent jumps like everyone else.

Backgrounds are NOT a la carte lists of random crap. They need to be coherent, and related, and go together well enough that they say something about the background, and buying them all makes you that archetypal background.

That cannot happen with this, or any of your jumps, because you add crappy 800 CP backgrounds when people are telling you to stop it. You are charging for backgrounds that do nothing, and trying to fake being a CP vampire in a really bad way by adding more perks than anyone can afford, instead of making perks that people actually want and are torn between.

This makes your jump suck because you are relying on cheap tricks everyone is seeing through.

Look at another actual CP vampire jump, Worm-Anon's Sword and Sorcery jump, that even had its drawback limit raised.

Not a single 800 CP drawback in the entire text.
No 100CP and 150 CP worthless backgrounds you are the only person using nowadays.

It is just a CP vampire because there are a LOT of really good perks. Hell, he even has more perks per background than you, with 6 to your 5.
But He did the fucking math, so if you wanted to be freaking Conan you could spend EXACTLY 1,000 CP and get the full warrior experience.

And all the perks And items for a background was EXACTLY 1,600 CP. This was not an accident, and still left you hurting, because there were companions to consider, and 40 thieves to recruit, and even now with the raised drawback limit that perfect warrior has to tearfully walk past the Drop Ins Map that created adventures, or the thieves ring of genies.

Because his jump cared enough to be awesome.
Your jump is not even trying to be halfway decent.
It could be, but this is not the first time your jumps problems have been pointed out to you, and not just by me.

But you fingers are in your ears, so your jumps are bad.
>>
File: 5c155adbc4b0041720db88bb1a87f6f1.png (299KB, 1280x1739px) Image search: [Google]
5c155adbc4b0041720db88bb1a87f6f1.png
299KB, 1280x1739px
>>49897980
I used the rabbit.

What? It was an Alice in Wonderland themed Dungeon.
>>
File: ghostgirl.jpg (23KB, 486x402px) Image search: [Google]
ghostgirl.jpg
23KB, 486x402px
What's up, /jc/? The Murdered: Soul Suspect jump is nearing completion, but there's something I'd like to ask. The game primarily takes place in Salem, Massachusetts, and throughout the game we're privy to flashbacks and snippets of the city's more... flavored history. Through items and cut-scenes, we're told grotesque tales that occur at various points in time from the colonial to modern eras. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot said about the world outside of Salem. With this in mind, I'm planning on skipping location rolls altogether, but I'd like some input on whether a "time roll" is something anyone would want.

In other news, have a free perk preview:

Signs of a Struggle (Free with Ghost) - The bodies of restless spirits display their method of death in morbid detail. Obviously you would have died to get here, the only question is how. So long as it could be brought about via mundane means, you may choose what snuffed out your life and its manifestation on your ghostly form. Were you peppered with bullets? The holes may exude a mild light from within, or maybe they perpetually leak blood. Were you unable to escape a sudden inferno? Your skin could be set aflame, or perhaps you exhale a choking smoke.
>>
>>49898131
Is that thing behind her teeth supposed to be a bottom lip or her tongue?
>>
File: 1474943048128.jpg (50KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
1474943048128.jpg
50KB, 600x647px
>>49898131
Not a bad choice.
>>
>>49898119
>not leaving last thread's shit in last thread

well this thread looked like it could be a nice one I'll see you all next thread good luck with this one
>>
>>49898173
>Criticism is BAD
>>
>>49898152
Seems legit-
>time roll
>There's a chance I can foil the Salem Witch Trials.
Yes!
>>
>>49898209
Nothing positive will come out of that post.
>>
>>49898173
Bullshit and shitposting gets left in old threads.
That was clearly jump feedback which is a good thing even if you don't like it.
And in truth while I think Cena is getting better it still holds plenty of truth to it.
>>
>>49898163
It's supposed to be her tongue.

>>49898167
... That picture is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: IMG_4109.jpg (157KB, 800x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4109.jpg
157KB, 800x1162px
>>49896364
>>49896383
(Sherlock Holmes) #90
-The Sherlock (950CP) -What else would I be?
-Brilliant (Free) -Who's the genius? I'm the genius. Meeeee.
-A Truly Legendary Patience (850CP) -I get the feeling I will need this.
-Elementary My Dear (700CP) (Discount) -I can connect and correlate information? YAS.
-Charm and a Smile (400CP) -I will always pick up appearance perks.
-The Sherlock Scan (100CP) (Discount) -With the amount of multi-thought perks I have? Holy hell, what even.
-Pieces of a Puzzle (-200CP) (Discount) -Well, I appear to be even BETTER at this shit now.
-The Magnifying Glass (Free) -Oh, hey. This is kind of neat.
-Hostile Employment (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 32 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

A bit more beauty, plenty of information studying and piecing together... have I mentioned how much I love mental-enhancing perks? Just the means to piece together information, to find different uses for prior knowledge, being able to correlate knowledge from barely-connected facts, that sort of thing. It's like being a living knowledge bank, and while it doesn't solve all problems by a mile... the more I stack this stuff the more I just gain in my functions and my capabilities.

Also fuck yes I have two legs again. Yes.

It is a bit concerning that I'm on someone's leash, but you know what? Fine, I'll play along. I'll see what needs to be done, what these masters insist upon. They probably won't like me if they ask me to kill anyone though... private investigations and potential sabotage is one thing, but murder is right out. They will not like me if they request murder in any fashion.
>>
>>49898222
Really? That post was pretty rambling and incoherent to me.

For instance, 800 CP backgrounds? Cena has none.
>>
>>49898224
Judy: Nick, stop it! You're not like them.
Nick: Oh, there's a them now?!
Judy: You know what I mean! You're not that kind of predator.

Judy would be all about taking down bad hombres.
>>
>>49898248
It seemed like a bunch of hate wank to me too.
>>
>>49898248
I was agreeing more with how Cena should make his jumps more like S&S.
That jump is rly good, and I think if he compressed his ideas into a format more similar to that instead of the loose style he has now it would work better for him.
>>
>>49898258
I refuse to believe Judy would support a hate monger of any sort.
>>
>>49898287
How is his style loose? It seems pretty rigid to me - 2 100 CP backgrounds, 1 150 CP background, 100/200/400/600/800 CP perks and items, 2 companions for each origin, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>49898302
No, Yoko. Judy is the hate monger.
>>
>>49898302
Off topic. Also, Fuck off.
>>
>>49898302
>Facts are bad when they don't fit my narrow worldview of everyone getting along like sunshine and rainbows.
>>
>>49898107
It gets better. For a demon for which Bayonetta makes an incantation and has to send most of her hair into a portal? This motherfucker just snapped his fingers to summon a powerful celestial thing of his own and could act before it fully manifested itself
>>
Once again, furries prove to be the worst posters on this site.
>>
What are some jumps that make you into a god? Something like Okami?
>>
>>49898308
Less loose in form, but more loose in ideas. The perks are just kind of there. They don't really fit together into a solid theme and are just sort of relevant to the position.
So even if you take all the perks under a background it doesn't really represent the background or feel thematic.
Even though they're helpful to what you'd want to do it feels like the perks were made first and forced to fit background second. That might not be the case, but there's a lack of direction in my opinion.
I don't know how to explain this any better though.
>>
>>49898377
Lord of light
>>
>>49898119
>you add crappy 800 CP backgrounds when people are telling you to stop it
Yeah, speak for yourself. I think you're being far too harsh for something plenty of others do too.

On the whole, you come off as far more of a cunt then Cena does. You constantly compare his jump to others without noting the differences (Sword and Sorcery is based on characters as you say, these strategy jumps are based on very vague and wide archetypes). You go on about getting all the perks and items when more then a few jumps don't let you do that either.

Sure he has flaws. if he's charging for backgrounds he should at least give the 100cp stuff free, but once he does that it's no different then many, especially early on, other jumps that charge 100cp or 150cp for nothing more then the normal benefits an origin gets.

So basically cool the fuck off you raging asshole. Learn some manners and stop causing shit for people that don't deserve this level of shit.
>>
>>49898354
And yet, in the end, Bayo wins. Both against him and, with a bit of help, granted, against something much more powerful than him.
>>
>>49898358
Hardly as bad as the last time. Honestly if it was always like this nobody would care about furries at all.

>>49898377
God of War, Xena post spark, any non Forgotten Realms D&D jump for good reason, Binbougami, Tales of Demons let's you be a law god as well.
Also FF6 if you're creative.
>>
File: 1236050377744.jpg (37KB, 198x263px) Image search: [Google]
1236050377744.jpg
37KB, 198x263px
>>49898377
God statuses and abilities akin to how gods are can be found in: Asura's Wrath, Lord of Light, Populous, Ragnarok Online, Okami, Percy Jackson, Bomberman, Primal Rage, Girl-chan in Paradise, Supernatural, Mushoku Tensei, Warriors Orochi, Fate supplement, God of War, Xena/Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kung Fury, SBURB, 'Is It Wrong To Try And Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?', Exalted: Dragonblooded, and Smite.

This list may not be up to date.
>>
>>49898377
Picking Up Girls In Dungeons
Supernatural
Hyperdimension Neptunia
>>
>>49898384
cool, I didn't know that jump was there

>>49898399
>>49898408

also tyvm
>>
>>49898380
>Less loose in form, but more loose in ideas

They're meant to be loose, as the umbrellas of "renaissance conquistador" or "victorian era industrial mogul" are both wide. A jumper is meant to be able to find their place within that loose umbrella.

>So even if you take all the perks under a background it doesn't really represent the background or feel thematic.

Any specific examples?

>That might not be the case, but there's a lack of direction in my opinion.

Jumpers are meant to find their own direction with the tools given to them.

Sorry for giving people choice.
>>
>>49898354
...again, is this when he's an enemy or when you play as him?

There are explanations for it anyway. Bayonetta is an obviously extravagant show off, you can see it in just about every step and breath she takes. Balder on the other hand, especially as focused as he is in 2, might just not bother with showing off. Maybe Bayonetta could also do the same if she chose too but picks not to? Or she just shows off naturally.
>>
>>49898033
The seasons just started. I'll add in new stuff probably by December. I'll have to watch Supergirl and that'll be the major update.
>>
>>49898407
>>49898408
Different anon here. Out of those, which ones aren't tied to worshipers?
I know Picking up Girls in Dungeons, Neptunia, and a couple others are reliant on worshipers to give you your power.
>>
>>49898442
Well, a couple of the powers in Supernatural run off of sugar. So you can chocolate your way to power.
>>
>>49898437
Given how Supergirl isn't really connected to the other DC series by more then being in the same multiverse, and it generally being a much higher power level, it might be best to leave it out of the current jump and have it be it's own thing.

I doubt you're really going to be able to price a lot of the from Supergirl without it basically all being at least 1000CP or more.
>>
>>49898442
So far from what it seems... Xena, God of War, RO (mainly from picking up Freya's necklakce), Girl-chan, Tensei (due to the seed of the demon god), the Fate Supplement, SBURB, and Smite do not need worshipers at all.

As >>49898399 says, Binbougami is also a good one, I kind of forgot. They don't actually seem to need worshipers to exist, or to give them power. It HELPS, but it's not needed at all.
>>
>>49898456
I disagree. Supergirl is part of the CW Arrowverse now, so it makes sense to roll it into the jump.
>>
>>49898456
Wait, really? I thought the strongest person in that show was comparable to MCU Thor.
>>
>>49898442
Smite's gods aren't tied to worshippers, but get a boost if they have them (the bigger the boost, the weaker their baseline, so to speak).
>>
>>49898481
hahahahahaha

No, Supergirl is fast as the Flash and able to lift millions and millions of tonnes of giant spaceship prison into outer space. She'd crush anything in the MCU we've seen so far (That has more feats then sitting on a big throne).

>>49898476
It's a part of it in the same way that Young Justice is a part of DC. But they're not in a single jump either.
>>
>>49898427
>Jumpers are meant to find their own direction with the tools given to them.
>Sorry for giving people choice.
Don't play the fucking martyr. Toward the end of the last thread you were almost, almost, coming across as sympathetic and it gave the appearance that you were willing to listen. Now it just sounds like you're play to the crowd.

If someone says that your trees are directionless, that is a genuine critique. You don't fire back with a passive-aggessive "sorry for giving people choice." Ask why, WHY, it feels like it lacks direction.

Look at S&S, since that's being referenced alot: all of the Drop In perks have their own feel, as do the Rogue, the Warrior, and the Sorcerer. They all feel like they belong in those trees.

Now go ask >>49898380 why he thinks those perks don't belong. Look at them again and try to see how someone can see HOW they don't belong.
>>
File: smile2.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
smile2.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>49898447
Sweet
not sorry for the pun

>>49898465
>>49898492
Thanks!
>>
>>49898497
>As fast as the Flash
What.
>>
>>49898481
About halfway through Supergirl lifts a million tonne key made from a condensed dwarf star like it's a paperweight. Later on she lifts a huge spaceship that functions as a prison in the phantom zone, called Fort Rozz. Just flies it up into the sky where it explodes harmlessly. She also races relatively evenly with the flash from CW Flash. Has the full range of Kryptonian powers like enhanced senses, ice breath, heat vision, flight and so on. One scene has her and another Kyrptonian punching each other across a city.

>>49898532
Not sure whether I'd agree with that anon on her being as fast as him in all portrayals from his show but she does generally keep up with him through most of the episode (Though the flying does help). I'd say she's a bit slower then him but not toooo much? He'd beat her in a race but he'd be pressed to do so.
>>
>>49898552
>>49898532
She's as fast as him except when he goes full on Speedforce. So essentially they tie on their cruising speed, but his afterburners cockslap reality.
>>
File: Fort Rozz.png (863KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fort Rozz.png
863KB, 1920x1080px
>>49898552
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>49898476
I'd say it'd be better seperate. Super Girl is far higher powered.
>>
>>49898427
I'm not the guy shitting on you if it's any consolation.
I just feel I don't know underwhelmed by your jumps?

Most of your perks are just eh. I don't have specific examples because they blend together in my memory as a bunch of stuff I didn't care enough to buy. Halo:Covenent is the exception, but there's still plenty in that jump that I just skimmed over.

Specific examples won't help because it's a trend. I could go digging and name off a bunch of perks that I find to be lame, and I have done this before, but you don't change them. Because it's not a problem for you.
If they're supposed to be bland and loose then ok I guess. But if you want people to make choices you need the choices to be things people want to make. As is you're just charging expenses to make CP scarce instead of making a bunch of perks people will want to buy

I have to ask that you stop being passive aggressive though. I'm trying here. Please try too.
>>
>>49898529
>If someone says that your trees are directionless, that is a genuine critique.

I'm not so sure. I try to structure my perklines around giving jumpers a toolbox, with which they can define themselves with, rather than structuring them around an archetype, with predetermined elements.

>Now go ask >>49898380 why he thinks those perks don't belong.

Note that between the 2 things you quoted, I did just that.

Anyways, I'll probably stop posting for now because my posts never lead to anything good. Will read all feedback though, as I always have.
>>
>>49898577
>I could go digging and name off a bunch of perks that I find to be lame, and I have done this before, but you don't change them. Because it's not a problem for you.
Must have missed the last thread where people gave him examples and he did change them. You also type exactly like the last guy who went off at him, a pretty unique style too, so it's a bit hard to believe you. Especially when you do the same thing of ignoring any good he tries to do.
>>
>>49898577
>Please try too.

Sorry if that last comment came off that way, I'll try not to do that again. Just a bit fed up with life right now.
>>
>>49898552
>>49898572
Ah, that makes more sense. Actually, that reminds me. Anyone have that one panel where it seems like Superman is keeping up with Flash only for Flash to (almost literally) leave him in the dust as soon as it's pointed out?
>>
>>49898552
The crossover was back when he was doing the Tachyon thing to get faster wasn't it? I think he's gotten faster since then, like in the start of season 3 where he was running inside the tornado on air. I do agree that her physical strength does outclass anything in the arrow verse.
>>
>>49898576
This. Big thing to remember guys? All that shit people are showing Super Girl do? Most of the villains in series keep up with her, despite how dumb it makes it seem when you think about it. She doesn't instantly win against most of them and many are legitimate threats, solely through being physical powerhouses, without needing kryptonite most of the time.

It makes the first episode so dumb though, when some alien dude with an alien axe is somehow an actual threat
>>
>>49898497
>>49898552
>>49898573
That's fucking bullshit. Hopefully we never get a jump of that setting, and if we do, hopefully Manyfist nerfs it. That's several times better than literally ever strength perk in the chain with the possible exceptions of Problem Sleuth and Asura's Wrath.
>>
File: A81sKYb.jpg (1MB, 1232x1576px) Image search: [Google]
A81sKYb.jpg
1MB, 1232x1576px
>>49898604
This one?
>>
Ignore the idiot guys.
>>
>>49898621
Isn't that true of most fiction, though? At least in comics and shonen? Every single damn hero has an escalating rogues gallery of villains, all of whom pose a major threat.
>>
>>49898637
Which?
>>
>>49898628
Ok I looked and looks like I was wrong. Supergirl isn't part of Arrowverse. It's self contained, and while there's going to be a crossover they remain in pretty much separate universes. Like not even Earth-2 or Earth-3 connected.
>>
>>49898629
That's the one! Thanks, anon.
>>
>>49898656
Not really what I meant. I meant that pretty much most of the rogue's gallery is strong enough to hurt her on some level with physical blows and tough enough that she doesn't usually instantly win against them either, meaning they're all very strong and tough indeed. At least the ones that do keep up in physical fights. Mostly a problem early on as later episodes either deal with other Kryptonians as villains, villains that make sense being higher powered, or non physical threat villains (At least threat to supergirl, a threat to a friend or loved one is more common).
>>
>>49898628
All Strength perks are usually shit compared to what you can buy with the same amount of cp, so that isn't really a fair comparison. Also you forgot SMT jumps.
>>
>>49898661
The one above the cool picture.
>>
>>49898690
>Also you forgot SMT jumps.
No, I didn't. Millions of tons is far in excess of 20,000.
>>
>>49898729
That's THE SMT jump, but not the rest of them.
>>
>>49898628
Inter jump balance isn't a thing. You can get magic that lets you planet bust but being able to lift something over a hundred tons is over powered?
>>
>>49898755
Some people are too stupid and/or lazy to look beyond what a jump explicitly says it grants them in cp and realise what some options and settings really offer.
>>
>>49898755
Yes. Because with magic, someone can close the distance and pulp the squishy wizard, while if they try that with a strength-user they are (1 equally likely to get pulped instead 2) find that their punches can be taken. Also, strength is more readily spammable, especially with some of our stamina perks.
>>
>>49898755
You use this argument every time you whine for better strength perks. Except last time, it was about telekinesis allowing you to toss townships. Repeating it doesn't make it any more valid.
>>
>>49898775
My favourite thing for increasing physical abilities is the option in Ratchet and Clank that lets you import a robot alt form. Given what you can make with all the stuff you get from the chain it gets pretty powerful.
>>
>>49898817
Not that guy. More people than one can use the same argument.
>>
>>49898584
I could see perklines as a toolbox working. There's just a lack of definition. Then again given the jumps you're working on maybe that's just how it comes when you're dealing with such broad categories.

>>49898592
I genuinely try and help Cena. Because I know he can do it. He has been getting much better lately. Which is why I'm still doing this instead of ignoring him.
I'm not saying he ignores feedback, because he doesn't, but there are several fiating the end result perks that he left as is. Those aren't a problem in themselves, but I personally dislike perks like Paragdim shift that just have results happen. Then again he's making a lot less of those so I guess he is taking it into account.

>>49898603
I understand. Especially given you were just getting railed on. Hopefully things will get better for you.
>>
>>49898789
>Squishy Wizard
You do realize some of the magics we have also enhance the body, right? For example, Heylin Magic, as seen with every canon character who uses it. The magic from the Demon King jump (not the economics one, the other one) can also make you incredibly buff and grants near infinite mana reserves. The squishy wizard thing only applies to certain kinds of magic.

Oh, uh, not that anon, by the way. Just thought I'd point out that squishy wizard doesn't always apply.
>>
>>49898729
Yes you did retard. SMT 1 one lets you casually throw 20000+ tons. With 7-8 million being your max while straining. And that jump is much lower powered than both Devil Survivors.
>>
>>49898789
That completely falls through in settings like Mushoku Tensei or Star Wars. Also, you seriously think 100+ tons is op? It's not 2014 anymore dude.
>>
File: Consider the Geah.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Geah.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>49898755
To be fair we've literally had the semantics battle when it came to strength perks like what happened to Boktai.

People keep bothering to math out exactly what the feats are and extrapolate from there and eventually it far exceeds the original intent, plus associating strength=durability accelerated this process.

What I'm saying is stop being autistic statistical fucktards, just run with narrative logic, and give us a fuckin break for once
>>
>>49898864
>but I personally dislike perks like Paragdim shift that just have results happen.

>For you have an irrepressible ability to change the views and minds of all society on a fundamental level with your words.

>an impressive ability
>>
>>49898882
>That image
What is she? Some kind of machine or monster? The hand looks mechanical, but her fangs make me think monster. She's clearly not human.
>>
File: Micha.png (368KB, 900x780px) Image search: [Google]
Micha.png
368KB, 900x780px
>>49898924
Machine's pretty close, she's a doll
>>
>>49898775
True. For example if you go to One Piece just having the body of a native from there gives you pretty insane potential strength and speed.
>>
>>49898882
I don't why the math matters at all. If your intent is to allow you to toss tanks or throw houses, then just use those. It is 1) much clearer in terms of what the perk actually provides and 2) is much easier to actually know what you're writing. The numbers don't make it any more impressive, so I don't really understand how it "far exceeds the original intent". Instead we're stuck with a taboo where throwing tanks is fine, but lifting 100+ tons is OP.
>>
>>49898940
She's cute, in a childlike way. She looks like sad, scared little girl, and I want to make her not scared and sad.
>>
>>49898864
I like perks that give fiat on the other hand. That you're taking out frustrations on him because of nothing more then personal dislike of certain types of things is pretty shitty. If that's your complaint, then at least be nicer about it.
>>
File: l.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
l.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>49898882
You're asking /tg/ escapist fantasy players to stop relying on what they interpret as hard facts and start using their imagination and plot induced stupidity to have fun. This is a bad proposition to begin with, but once you add the stigma against powerwanking? You must be one crazy joker.

P.S. Micha a cute.
>>
>>49898956
The only thing I can think of is that Marvel screwed everything up when they started to lost numerical stats far below characters' demonstrated feats.
>>
File: Best.jpg (254KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
254KB, 600x620px
>>49898967
I guess for a living alchemical weapon there's a degree appeal.

>>49898975
I've seen way too much of the jumpmaking process to understand the struggle, so yeah I guess I am going crazy

P.S. They may have made GX more bloated than it already was to begin with amongst its other issues, but at least the dolls had good designs
>>
>>49898956
Some Anon's are a weird combination of min-maxers and actively disliking higher power levels. They also judge perks purely on their ability to kill people. As such you end up with weird juxtapositions like the throwing tank example.
>>
Any updates on Black Crusade or Infernals?
>>
File: Soon.gif (2MB, 520x290px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.gif
2MB, 520x290px
>>49899083
>>
>>49898889
Writing a book and then society turns on a dime is really weird. Although you are right. It's not really fiat. The book still has to circulate and actually be good enough. It's not like you say something is so and then everyone in the country agrees now.

>>49898968
I thought I was being nice here. If I'm being a dick I'll try and tone it down then. My bad
It's not fiat in general that I had a problem with. It was that the perks just worked, but none of the inbetween existed. Which is really weird for social perks because how? Except as >>49898889 shows he really isn't doing that so I don't really have much of a complaint about this anymore.
>>
>>49899076
>They also judge perks purely on their ability to kill people.

How many people do you think I can kill with DMC unlimited pizza?
>>
>>49899259
well Cholesterol is pretty powerful
>>
>>49899259
That's an item, you dolt.
>>
What effect would a Gaster Blaster, or hell Undertale magic in general, have on an Angel or Evangelion? Would it bypass their A.T. fields or would the A.T. fields still block it? Would it do more damage or less? Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>49899259
At least as many as you can kill with Pizza Hut in Demolition Man.
>>
>>49899259
It depends. I'm sure you'd be able to use it to start a war in some places.
>>
>>49899295
You joke, but there was a whole war between food restaurants.
Taco Bell/Pizza Hut are hiding some powerful weapons.
>>
>>49899323
I'm not joking, I bought the Pizza Hut thing.

I intend to post the build here either today or tomorrow, I'm writing up the ones I've done over the last couple days.
>>
>>49899290
Undertale magic assaults the soul so you'd be hurting their physical form if you hit them with it because they are soul.

Thing is directed energy weapons penetrate A.T. fields so magic and especially magic lasers would likely do the same.
>>
>>49899259
To be fair if you start a pizza chain using that as your supplier you could probably earn enough money to do some real damage.
>>
>>49899336
Huh. Okay then, thanks anon.
>>
>>49899372
Laser weapons penetrated due to packing enough raw power behind them. Not every laser just lolnopes it. Honestly Undertale Magic would have the problem that nearly everything has when dealing with Angels. It's simply too small scale to mean much to them. The best that could be said for it is that it'd be technically more effective than bullets. And even if you have enough raw oomph to bump it up to their scale you're still going to have to deal with the fact that AT fields are strong as shit. There's a reason why they tended to rely on Evas being able to neutralize an Angel's field with their own, it's just simpler that way.
>>
Taking a discount on the Martian race in Young Justice isn't a permanent loss in capabilities, right? You can eventually reach the races' regular potential outside the Jump?
>>
>>49899419
Oh, okay. I was asking because I was thinking of using Undertale magic along with Angel stuff to see if I could do more damage that way then with just Angel stuff. I assume that would scale with my new Angel form or something? Actually, speaking of Evangelion and Angels, would you happen to know of any perks that would scramble my section in the Dead Sea Scrolls? I mean, I know each Angel has something describing them in those scrolls, and I was hoping there might be a perk that would just have it as
>SEELE looks at the part of the Dead Sea Scrolls that would describe the Angel Jumper
>It's distorted and tells them nothing about the Jumper Angel other then that it exists, if even that
I'm planning on rolling a "Mystery of God" sort of theme, so I'm trying to be as Out of Context as possible while still staying in the general range of power the setting has.
>>
>>49899492
Deus Ex Human Revolutions has a perk which wipes any unwanted recorded information about you after a week passes. That might be what you're looking for.
>>
>>49899492
I'm not sure if it works retroactively, but maybe Fate/'s Information Erasure Servant Skill?
>>
>>49899525
>>49899534
Those sound good, especially if it makes SEELE think I erased the information myself. Or I could use one of those perks that make me unable to be forseen or something. Eh, I'll go with both strategies, as is they both fit the Mystery theme quite well.
>>
>>49899473
I think the jump does spell it out somewhere that you are effectively taking a drawback, as such it does end at the end of the jump.
>>
What jumps give you monthly/yearly money?
>>
>>49899793
Archer has a perk that makes you the heir(ess) to a billionaires fortune.
>>
>>49899793
Teen Titans and Mother, and technically any Jump that has a business that follows you.
>>
>>49899825
Since it's a perk, does it mean I get the full money every jump or just a 600cp lump sum in the billions?
>>
>>49899793
Any that let you get a job. So all the jumps with society.
If you're that lazy go Monopoly to get currency exchange and then make a fuckload of gold with alchemy.
>>
Is the Crusader Kings jump referred to in Europa Universalis finished? Can't seem to find it.
>>
>>49899793
Breaking Bad doesn't give it yearly, but it gives you a crapton of cash (or local equivalent) at the start of every jump.
>>
>>49899856
Wow, people actually read that far into the jump?

No, it's not done. I'm going to do CK after I do Hearts of Iron, which is what I'm working on now. Then the 5 jumps will be complete.
>>
>>49899793
Go to the mage jump for resources.
>>
Anyone doing a DCAU jump and if not can I have it?
>>
>>49899839
The former, according to CCDT. It was a mistake, but AFAIK, he's expressed no intent to "fix" it.
>>
>>49899793
Career Model has a business that gives you fortune 500 levels of money.
>>
>>49899925
I think Spyro's doing it.
>>
>>49899925
Spyro has the claim but is second guessing himself, KOTOR has expressed interest in it if Spyro does give it up but he isn't really sure if he wants it either.

That said that is in regards specifically to Justice League/JL Unlimited, another anon is supposedly doing a superman the animated series jump but other than those three shows the entirety of DCAU is open.

Have you made any jumps before?
>>
>>49899991
>Have you made any jumps before?
I don't think this should be too much of a problem for that anon, given the amount of folks here who know about DC in general. As long as he's willing to take in feedback and lay down the effort for a good foundation whether or not they've made jumps before would be secondary. The existing Marvel/DC jumps all act as pretty good templates.
>>
>>49900037
>I don't think this should be too much of a problem for that anon.
More asking out of curiosity than as a demand for experience, I apologize if it came out that way.
>>
Jump #43: Supreme Commander
Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Drop-in

-Perks-
Information Acquisition (Free) - Yes! More information processing ability! Hahahahaha!
Enhanced Reflexes (900) - To better guide my robotic armies. Also, more multitasking ability!
Global Command (700) - To guide my forces where they are needed.
Forging Bonds (400) - Why do I have the feeling I'll be needing this?

-Items-
Derelict Craft (Free) - Ships!

-ACU-
Docking Bay (Free)
Import (1800MP) (Dahak)
Experimental ACU (600)
Conversion Ray Tech (400)
Dark Star Generator (0)

-Scenario-
Forged Alliance

So, immediately at the start I'm handed what would have to be my biggest tool in spreading the 5th Imperium of Man throughout the multiverse: A moon sized ACU. I gave it the designs for some robots and set it to produce them. It began building them and I watched as billions upon billons were built with seconds. I stopped it from producing any more before the ship became a sardine can, and had it begin building copies of the craft. While it was doing that, I convinced the citizens on the planet to join the Imperium, and began upgrading them. I shipped a couple billion of the robots down to the surface, built a quantum supercomputer with an installed AI, and left them the task of turning the system into a fortress where we wouldn't have to worry about attacks. Meanwhile, I, the Dahak, and a couple billion robots ship out and begin conquering unaligned and uncolonized star systems

(Continued).
>>
Jump 176: Killer Instinct
>Nine of Cups, reversed (A state of joy and abundance that is shallow and fleeting.)
Yeah, I suppose being a cyberzombie would do that.
>Age: 27
>Identity: Undead (-100)
Still doing that sometimes, yep.
>Drawbacks: Wanted (+200)
I suppose being a corpse turned into a cyborg that ran away would make for an entertaining backstory, wouldn't it? Especially if Directive 4 exists to prevent me from taking direct action, as the robot perk implies.
>Freebies: ULTRA COMBO!, Instinct Mode, Blowout Gauge
The hype falls flat on its face, no matter how hard I try to get into it. I mean, it's probably just me, but... ugh.
>Golden Path (1000)
Infinite combo is best combo.
>Zombie (Free, Undead)
>Robot (900)
Porque no los dos?
>Robospace (600)
... so wait, I'm bigger on the inside? This is HILARIOUSLY exploitable with final form. I intend to exploit it fully.
>Necromancy (300, Undead)
I'm not so much grabbing this for the sake of making disposable minions as I am for using this as an avenue to restore the recently dead to life. And as far as the same kind of undead that I am... I uh... I'm kind of Robocop here, not gonna lie.
>The Ossuary (200, Undead)
I'm not going to lie, I got this because it'll be hilarious when I go to Worm and go 'oh, hey Skitter, lost your arm again? Go in there, you can get a skeleton arm.'
>Maintenance Station (0)
This is a little more practical, since I tend to make automatons, and this will be a more effective all-in-one repair/upgrade station for them when needed.

Not a whole lot to say, honestly. I can't take direct action against Ultratech, but there are enough others who want to. After that... hell, I don't know enough about the plot to Killer Instinct, and I am not honestly interested in looking up this SNES/N64 game for further info. Sorry.
>>
File: The Truth.png (373KB, 874x1300px) Image search: [Google]
The Truth.png
373KB, 874x1300px
Do your companions ever word their situation in the worst way possible to other people?
>>
>>49900176
I did my best to convince the unaligned star systems to join the growing Impirium, those that declined were left alone and those that agreed were given the package of cybernetic and biological upgrades standard for every civilian. Eventually, we made contact with one of the three factions. Unfortunately, It was an Aeon Illuminate planet. The envoys sent were quickly shot to pieces, so I resorted to drastic measures. I had the Dahak bomb everything that looked like it was capable of fielding a gun. Then, it bombed their factories.

Satisfied that I would no longer encounter any hostile parties, I sent down a robot with a holographic device that made it appear to be myself. I was quickly put in touch with Princess Rhianne and a treaty was quickly signed, with the basic agreement being that if I didn't fuck with them, they wouldn't fuck with me. A month or so later, and we met the UEF. Contact with them went a lot more peacefully, and a treaty like the last one was signed. We didn't meet the Cybran, sneaky bastards, until a year later, when they came wandering into the Imperium's homelands.

They were lucky that the AI had orders to wait for signs of hostility, or they would have been blown away. I quickly zapped over using the transmat on the Dahak, and talked to them. Turns out, while "browsing" the UEF's databases one day, they'd found mention of a new power that used used AI and cyborgs and decided to survey the situation. They tried to recruit me, but I declined and returned the offer. Mine, of course, had a bit more weight to it, considering the moon-sized ACU capable of manufacturing armies in an instant I had. I gave them my standard spiel, “People of all races and religions are welcome in the Imperium", etc, and they left looking thoughtful.

(Continued)
>>
A peaceful year of nothing but exploration and diplomatic meetings later, and I received the news that the Cybran had accepted my offer. At about the same time, a rift in dimensions opened and asshole aliens started flooding out of it. I'm still unsure whether these events were related. Anyway, soon enough the UEF and the less homicidally insane members of the Aeon Illuminate, the princess had gotten knocked into a coma somehow, came asking for my help and/or protection. I, being the most intact power in the galaxy, agreed.

Boy, the Seraphim were sure surprised when billions of robots, mechs, and tanks came pouring out of the gates on the planets they were attacking and began pushing them back. Soon, We had pushed them back to the Rift. Then, I pushed them beyond. Hundreds of billions of my army poured through the gate and began attacking any Seraphim that so much as looked at them funny. While my army provided a distraction, I took the opportunity to loot all the Seraphim tech I could and had the Dahak grab any of their forces it could. I made sure to grab their dimension technology. Finally, satisfied with what I had, I ordered a general retreat.

My army, a lot less numerous then it once was, retreated through the rift and began fortifying our side of it. I began studying up on the Seraphim's technology with the help of some Illuminates. Finally, a couple years later, I had a solution. Using my knowledge of dimension altering from R-type, Seraphim technology, and a certain item from Ar Tonelico, I had a way of ensuring that the Seraphim wouldn't bother anyone in this universe ever again. I had half of the blockade/garrison move into the rift to provide a distraction, while I armed the weapon.

(Continued)
>>
>>49900237
A modified Orgel of Origins. I threw it into the rift and quickly retreated, along with the rest of the forces on this side of the rift. I don't know hot to quite describe what happened next. The Orgel went off in an tremendous explosion, there was this feeling of everything, the air, the ship, even space, being sucked towards the explosion, and then it ended. Where once there was a gaping blank hole in reality, there was now perfectly normal space. If I understood everything right, and I was 99.99% certain I did, the explosion should have not only heard the Rift, but further strengthened the dimensional walls. They wouldn't be getting here through something like that again.

With the defeat of the Seraphim, there came a huge celebration. The who's-who of the galaxy attended, even Princess Rhianne was able to, since without being distracted by the war I was able to finally heal her. During this celebration, there was a surprise. Since first contact with them, I'd spent half my time buttering up the powers of the galaxy, with thousands of diplomatic meetings and soirées. I'd visited their people, donating my generous amounts of money to public works and hospitals and beneficial research projects. Combined with the losses they'd taken since the beginning of the Invasion, it's not hard to see why the last two powers in the galaxy accepted my proposal of annexation during a meeting a few days after the Rift closed.

The final years of the jump were uneventful. The people of the galaxy grew accustomed to no longer having to worry about suddenly being bombed into oblivion. The hospitals gave every civilian the standard upgrade package, so people had a lot more to look forward to. Many signed up for the Imperial Exploration and Colonization Corps.

(Fin)
>>
Jump 177: 8-Bit Theater
>Ace of Swords, reversed (Reason and intelligence misdirected or cast aside, resulting in injustice and falsehood.)
Aw, c'mon, what's a little minmaxing and utter plot derailment between friends?
>Age: 27
>Location: Prontera
>Identity: Black Mage (-100)
I prefer 'dark mage' personally.
>Drawbacks: Genre Blind: Spanish Soap Opera (+200), Plot Bound (+300)
Admit it: the genre of a telenovela can be applied to literally EVERYTHING. ...this probably explains the card...
>White Magic (1200)
Well, it's not much, but it's a starting point and I CAN learn more, so I intend to do so.
>Barry's School of Arch-Villainy (900)
Turning the cheese up to eleven.
>Power Gamer (700)
I mean, normally this is a genre savvy type of thing, but having a perk to outright let me abuse things is actually .. surprisingly fitting.
>The Rite of Stat Swap (300)
Oh the fun I will have with this when I finish overlevelling
>Black Magic (Free, Black Mage)
I'm not going to take the capstone, but having the rest of the arsenal will most certainly be useful.
>Token Evil Teammate (200, Black Mage)
Pair this with the School of Arch-Villainy and I'm all but bulletproof.
>Non-Euclidean Geometry (0, Black Mage)
My face is definitely not wriggling tentacles behind the shadow.

Now, for this jump, things should be ...
>plot bound
My God, Bones. What have I done.
>>
What Nasuverse related jumps do we have?
>>
>>49899991
Not a lot of jump making experience but I've helped with a few.
Guess I'll wait until Spyro gives a response.
>>
>>49900696
The various Fate-related jumps, Tsukihime, and Kara no Kyoukai, I think.
>>
>>49900710
Thanks Crux.
>>
>>49898258
I guess if you stop watching the movie right at that point, sure.

Bellwether makes a pretty good mayor.
>>
>>49901317
Bellwether was an asshole who turned 90% of the population on the other ten because of what amounts to animal racism.

Bellwether a shit.
>>
File: tumblr_o443nq7Tul1uz4embo1_500.png (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o443nq7Tul1uz4embo1_500.png
206KB, 500x500px
>>49901403
But Anon.

She's cute.
>>
How would one go about capturing HK-47 or convincing Revan to give you a copy of its schematics, programming and personality
>>
>>49901426
So you're saying you would be okay with Umbridge if she looked cuter?

>>49901469
EMP grenade?
>>
>>49901403
But anon. She's going to build a wall, and make the preds pay for it.
>>
>>49901500
If she looked like one of those cat pictures she has so many of, sure.

>>49901469
At the end of the day he's just a robot. If you have any way to disable or take control of electronics you should be fine.
>>
>>49901516
Now I'm sad Hillary doesn't have any famous one-liners, because while I hate both candidates equally she's more sheep Hillary than sheep Trump.

>>49901519
You disgust me, and I waifued Esdeath.
>>
>>49901519
You have shit taste anon.
Hear this wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8
>>
>>49901516
Crux, I like and respect you, but please don't.
I had enough of Film Theory equating that shit to the Black Lives Matter movement.
Despite the Police Force being made up of Predators, and most of the government.
>>
>>49901571
>Getting butthurt by an obvious joke.
>Getting triggered by Film Theory.

I don't know how long you've been on the Internet, but it's clearly been either too little or too much.
>>
So what exactly is the use of the STC Printer?
Specifically to a Jumper. I know why the Ad-mech are after STCs and how useful they were during the Dark Ages, but I'm not sure if it's of use to me.
>>
>>49901693
You use it to print out instructions on how to build all the devices you make so that the silly primitives can build them too.
>>
>>49901693
If you ever build an intergalactic empire they'd be useful for ensuring that you don't have to personally teach every planet how to build the necessary technology. They're also useful if there's technology you want to spread to a jump and teaching them how to make it yourself would be very difficult if they're extremely low tech.
>>
>>49898789
>squishy wizard
>mfw I went Overlord as first jump
>mfw I went level 100 mage
>mfw I nullify any damage from bellow epic
>mfw I can snap the the head of any heroic character with just brute strength
>mfw even my weakest summons can trash most of the heroes everywhere
>mfw enough hp to fight 1vs1 with a tank
>>
>>49901707
>>49901729
On one hand, that sounds like something I could do myself. Just put my teach skills into a written format.

On the other, I could severely be overestimating the intelligence of some people while making my own instructions.
>>
>>49901571
But it's just a theory. A really-shitty-clickbait-you-should-know-better-than-to-watch-and-will-someone-please-smack-the-twit-who-came-up-with-it theory.

>>49901693
An STC is basically a black box that can reproduce items from templates without the user having to do anything in the process except pressing the right button. The manufacturing is all apparently solid-state. Which is great for setting up a colony, but really, really lousy for reproducing the techbase that created the thing in the first place.
>>
>>49901794
Using STCs a feral world (basically a world bellow the middle ages) was capable of building a starship in 12 years.
>>
>>49901693
You put a bunch of your tech's blueprints into it, then just send the blueprints across the Imperium and the local worlds can make your fancy Jumpertech with their STCs, you don't actually have to send factories out.

It's also handy for convincing the Mechanicus and the Inquisition that "uh yeah the standard-pattern GBE is /totally/ sanctioned technology. It's got a blueprint with the stamp on it and everything."
>>
>>49900201
lewd
>>
>>49901794
I thought the STC blueprints give instruction how to make a thing as long as your tech level reached basic metallurgy?

I totally did not memorize all steps to power armors from Middle Ages in order to fuvk over Darkest Dungeon. Nope. Nooooope
>>
Update to the basilisk jump, changes in the changelog but it was mostly rearranging companion costs adding more drawbacks and fixing some powers/perks. Feedback appreciated. Hopefully the jump is a little bit better.
>>
>>49902308
What's basilisk
>>
File: basilisk.jpg (110KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
basilisk.jpg
110KB, 490x700px
>>49902315
This is a basilisk.

I do believe this would be euclid-class.
>>
>>49902315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyTFRUkYGhY
>>
>>49902356
He's a ballchinian?
>>
>>49901748
>Skillful and Resourceful+Skillful Acquisition+Golden Mind+Lv. 100 Drop-in for running
>Literally the Doctor
Get on my level.
>>
Manyfist, in the Green Lantern jump do companions get one item discount or is that jumper only?
>>
>>49902308
Oh hey a Basilisk Jump update...
Nice....
Nice...
1000 points for any of the doujutsu, no discounts. Well that's a design choice.
No Drawback limit, oh so that's why.
>>
>>49902741
Somewhat relevant, but mostly not, but does the "spiritual energy" stuff in Samurai Deeper Kyo apply to stuff outside of setting like ki or chakra or anything? Does it give it a boost or anything, or is it in setting stuff only?
>>
>>49902741
>1000 points for any of the doujutsu, no discounts. Well that's a design choice.
Actually the point limit is 600 for drawbacks but not drawback limit. Should I discount the eyes? The main reason they are that expensive is how OP they can get.
>>
In The Avengers cartoon jump you can buy Adamantium coating for your bones. If you buy it with Vibranium can you coat your bones in Proto-Adamantium or is that just for armor and weapons only?
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>49897980
I...didn't buy mine.

I guess it's sitting on my desk doing double duty as a paperweight and an icebreaker at parties.

>>49898060
To be fair, "less experienced" is relative considering he's presumably roughly the same age as Rosa and SHE steamrolls all the angels in her way right up until Loptr gets his cheap shot. Given she's a playable skin one could even argue that signifies she's on par with Bayo and Jeanne.

It's just a matter of gitting gud, I think.

>>49898107
>>49898429

As an opponent. Also pretty much-as impressive as keeping up with apparently no friendly demon blacksmith supporting him throughout most of 2 was, Young Balder was fueled by righteous outrage for his waifu's death. Note that in the first clash they were BOTH blasted apart by each others' final attack, in the second he only gains a decisive advantage once Bayo's distracted by his eye and in the third his lasersword is punctuated by him yelling about how HE WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN.

...the game's not exactly clear on when he realises it, but you gotta wonder what Balder feels knowing his daughter grows up to lick lollipops while poledancing.

>>49898398
Better yet-she held her own against Loptr AFTER he was punted out of the fight via laser.
>>
>>49902907
Sure, why not?
>>
File: creatures-game-logo.gif (32KB, 392x267px) Image search: [Google]
creatures-game-logo.gif
32KB, 392x267px
>>49899083
Basically, this >>49899101, yes. Infernals is slow going at the moment and exams are kicking my ass.

Anyway, I need a distraction, so I have a question...

Suppose I'd make a jump for Creatures. What would you like to see in it?
>>
>>49903000
Breeding perks.
>>
>>49899903
Do all these games belong in some sort of unified timeline? And are you going to put that in as a 0CP drawback/toggle, any jump that builds on as a sequel usually does that.
>>
Has anyone claimed making a Parasite Eve Jump?

If not, I would like to try.
>>
>>49902817
Spiritual Energy is different. Inuyasha has the same kinda thing.

>>49902848
If such a limit exists you might wanna give a disount, thought they are awesome broken.
>>
>>49903096
...Like what? Perks to help with getting the traits you want over generations of selective breeding? More general genetics stuff? Creatures-style eggs with a kiss?
>>
>>49903127
Nope.
>>
are there any jumps where me and my companions can have fun i want to give them a vacation after all the fighting we have been doing
>>
>>49903176
Here we go. Now I guess I need to put it in the drive for sorting or something?
>>
>>49902848
They're fine as they are. They're broken on their own but especially compared to the rest of the jump.

>>49903176
If you're going to give feedback, justify it. Why do you think they should get a discount, especially in light of how they're easily the strongest things in the jump.
>>
>>49903232
Please wait and don't add a discount just yet.
>>
>>49902817
>>49903176
Demon's Souls lets you convert Spiritual Energy into souls, which you could then use for any soul related powers/items from it and dark souls.

>>49903225
Animal Crossing
Gundam Build Fighters
Nichijou
YuGiOh
>>
>>49903258
Actually Demon souls lets you convert LIFEFORCE into souls. So it's even better

>>49903127
MITOCHONDRIA
>>
>>49903297
>MITOCHONDRIA
IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL
>>
>>49903232
In my opinion it's good. But I'm only one guy making comments.

>>49903239
Well the drawback limit is 600, and the fact that his balance for origins leaves him spending up to 1000+ minimum of 500 if you only take one line of a single origin, ignoring the other half of available choices.
>>
Hey looking through all the 40k jumps is it better to be a doubleplusgood Alpha Psyker or a doubleplusbad Blank of Blanks?

I mean both have their own benefits, but I need outside opinions.
>>
>>49903297
>*Spiritual energy is an acceptable substitute for souls though if they aren’t lifeforce in nature it will be very inefficient. Around a 3:1 ratio.

Still has to be spiritual energy -> souls. If you have a way to convert life force to spiritual energy, then you're golden.
>>
>>49903350
What jumps offer you a replenishable spiritual energy sources?
>>
>>49903385
primal rage and NGOhave some good ones
>>
File: 1460866952610.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460866952610.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
>>49902690
>Having to run
>Not taking Powerless for free points
>Not taking Nazarick Member
>Not enjoying your free harem
>Not enjoying having two three Golden Mind equivalent minions doing everything for you
>Not ruling the world with your pal Momonga who happens to have literal plot armor
>Having to run your ass to evade Nazarick
>Having to worry about the Platinum Dragon Lord and the Slane Theocracy's World Items

Overlord is the easiest starting jump if pick Nazarick.
>>
>>49903409
NGO?
>>
>>49903322
And your example is ignoring that this isn't a perk or capstone of the origin. The origins can't afford to buy every power available to them either. If this was a perk, you might have a point. But it's not. It's a 1000cp power that wasn't even linked to either origin before this. It shouldn't be balanced as if to accomodate people getting an entire origin's perk line as well as the ultra special power. It's not much of a sacrifice if you're still able to get most of what you want and instantly end most fights in your favour.

Both are the most powerful things in the jump, able to either instantly win/effectively win any fight or completely negate any supernatural advantage any enemy you can see might have. They should have costs to match.
>>
>>49903232
>>49903176
>>49903322
>>49903478
Why not just up the drawback limit a bit? Put it to 1800 or something. People can afford a bit more and the perks stay expensive. Or maybe lower them to 800 undiscounted as well? Compromise here guys.
>>
>>49903475
neon genesis evangelion,I'm a little more off Then usual lately,also new keyboard
>>
>>49903478
I only expressed my personal opinion. As you disagree with my opinion I get that, your argument is just as valid as my own. It is up to the Jumpmaker, I only expressed an opinion thinking at first that there was no Drawback limit, when told otherwise I personally felt that this fact made the 1000 point price. It isn't my choice what happens and I've only said he might wanna, just as a person reading the points costs.

>>49903489
It is up to Jumpmaker, man. I only was expressing an opinion.
>>
>>49903511
Why don't you just check your posts before you post?
>>
>>49903543
Shouldn't you be able to give reasons for and defend an opinion you give forth?
>>
>>49903555
I have and you have refuted them with your own argument.
>>
>>49903544
because I'm not quite up to par today and I didn't think of doing that
>>
>>49903561
I don't understand. You say above you believe both views are still valid yet here you say I've refuted your views? Aren't those contradictory?
>>
>>49903569
Don't lie. You never think to do that. Look at your post right now, where you didn't bother to capitalise the first letter.

It takes seconds of effort and it will universally improve what little respect someone might eventually gain for you. What's to lose from putting in 2-3 seconds more effort per post?
>>
>>49903511
I thought you are using speech to text and that's why quality of your posts suck.

You admitted you have and use a keyboard. This poor quality is simply caused by your laziness. You lost whatever respect I had left for you
>>
>>49903584
keyboard for some things dictation for most"and GE" is what happens when I try to dictate NGE
>>
>>49903468
True, but that route doesn't allow you to import your Choir as a NPC and enjoy the benefits of having them learn the joys of obsessive devotion from the other NPCs.

Or having them recruit other NPCs into your harem. It's not like Momo is ever going to bang them anyway.
>>
>>49903489
Ok. Does this work? Discounts removed but drawback limit is now at 1000.
>>
>>49903645
Balls forgot to put in pdf
>>
>>49903327
Roll dice.
>>
Jump #7: X-men Movies (Jumps 1-6 were written half a month ago. Can't find the thread but they were only Gundam jumps)
[AGE]
22 years old (male)
[LOCATION]
Xavier's Institute For Gifted Youngsters
[HISTORY]
(0)Student
[PERKS]
(-100)Wolverine mode*2
(0)Clear Memory
(-300)A Brilliant Mind
[POWERS](+400)
(-800)Healing Factor-Omega
[ITEMS]
(-100)Mutant Stabilisation Serum
(-400)Adamantium
[COMPANIONS]
[DRAWBACKS]
(0)Dudepeel No More
(+100)What do they call you? Wheels?
(+200)Mysterious Crime
[ENDING]
Next World
>>
>>49903575
It is up to the Jumpmaker at this point but I'm just stating that your argument is just as good as my own though yours is a refutation of my own.

>>49903654
It's up to you. I'm not trying to do anything but state my opinion. I apologize if it came off as if I were judging your work harshly or in a manner that you must fix. I was just giving my own opinion. This is nice in my opinion but your work is your own.
>>
>>49903654
>>49903645
Neato.
>>
>>49903707
When someone refutes your argument and you can't give a response, that's generally a sign that your argument isn't actually as valid as theirs. Now in this case, if you just couldn't be bothered giving him a response? That's something different. But if you really can't respond then your argument isn't as valid as his.
>>
>>49903703
I begin by first walking up to Professor X and explainig my case of Jumperness. This can be proved through both a mental scan and by me showing off my warehouse. I'll explain to him that I'll work for the best interests of the team except for a certain event (The Last Stand) where I will somehow end up in Japan working at my Gunpla store until the whole thing blows over (I really don't want to get hit with the cure, and knowing my luck I would), as well as the fact that the crime drawback wasn't performed by me and that I'd rather not be arrested for it. The name won't bother me much, it's not the worst thing I've had to deal with so far.

So the only real changes I make to the main story are that near the beginning of X2, I inject Rogue and Cyclops with the stabilising serum. Cyclops is so he can stop being a whiny bitch and Rogue so that Iceman stays away from Kitty Pryde in the future. I start to become friendly with Kitty so that when she finally looks like Ellen Page, I'll try and go out with her. She's a straight Ellen Page, It's the only chance I'll ever get for the rest of time, I have to go for it.
>>
>>49903638
Broken Deadlight Choir or Deadlight intact choir?
>>
>>49903733
Once The Last Stand has blown over, I'll come back, attend Prof. X's first funeral and become a teacher at the Institute while waiting until Deadpool's story starts to help him on his quest for revenge. After that's done I'll ask him for a return favour, to help me find a place to coat bones in Adamantium like Wolverine. I'm in it for the SCIENCE! value and I think Deadpool wouldn't need much persuading to have the procedure done. He'd want to become even more of an unstoppable force and I get my research notes. It's a win/win situation.

The remaining Adamantium is actually spent on slowly coating my ELS Gundam. Since I only get a little more than enough to coat a single skeleton per year, I estimate that to be around 0.5% of the Gundam converted. Other than coating Deadpool I don't really have the need or want to coat anything else so it'll all go towards the Gundam.

At the end of my time here, I say goodbye to the friends I've made, pray for the enemies Deadpool will make, and continue on to my next journey.
[STORY BONUSES]
Deadpool has an Adamantium Skeleton
Research on how to coat skeletons in Adamantium
Machine to coat skeletons in Adamantium
[STORY MS UPGRADES]
(FA-78 ELS)
Partial Adamantium conversion of ELS (0.5% per 1 year) 4.5%
>>
>>49903736
Intact.

Taking from their mild infatuation to Nazarick NPC levels of devotion would be just great.
>>
>>49903584

Congratulations, I have zero respect for someone who won't just use the damn filter and ignore Bancho if you are so triggered by so-called laziness.

I know some of you consider shitting on Bancho is cool or something, but it's really not. Makes me wish there were forced trips in threads on /tg/.

For as much as he might annoy, the ones who complain and don't filter him are far worse.
>>
>>49903729
I've stated my opinion and that's all. His own opinion was stated as well and was valid as an idea for the Jump in question His argument against my own reasoning refutes mine, but I still see either /mechanical/ proposals as valid, though my reasoning was flawed. Also the debate isn't really necessary as the Jumpmaker has come up with his own comprimise
>>
>>49903638
Not here to judge but this made me realise how terrifying a Jumper must come across to companions, with the idea they could be imported into a role were they've been effectively lobotomised into servitude.
>>
>>49903794
Not him, but while it is cool I agree pretending he doesn't exist is cooler.

What boards even use the forced trip system other than /qst/? I haven't decided whether it's amazing or awful yet. Er, the system, not /qst/ that is.
>>
>>49903797
But if you're reasoning was flawed, then it must follow that your proposal is also flawed. Unless you can provide a better reasoning for it?

Sure it's not really necessary but it's interesting to me.
>>
>>49903841
>What boards even use the forced trip system other than /qst/?
/pol/
>>
>>49903654
Think you forgot to actually change the drawback limit man. It only says you added it in the changelog, the drawback section still has 600 as the limit.
>>
>>49903707
Its no trouble, mostly just reacting to feedback as it comes.

>>49903897
FUUUUUU-

Fixed. I hope.
>>
>>49903882
Just because ones reason for making a mechanical proposal isn't correct doesn't mean the mechanical proposal is flawed. Basically just because my reasoning is flawed doesn't in fact mean 4 + 4 = 8 is also flawed. I've got no more to say on the subject, so I'll just bow out of this argument.
>>
>>49903794
How do you filter people on 4chan? I need to know
>>
>>49904003
Well, yeah it kinda does. Reasoning is what supports a proposal. If you've got no reasoning, valid reasoning that works, to support a proposal...isn't that proposal invalid too? Perhaps there is a good reasoning for this particular proposal but the one you suggested wasn't such.

Your example in this case doesn't really work that well either. You don't really need a reasoning to convince someone that sum equals what it does because it can only equal that one thing. When you're trying to convince someone to do something that doesn't have a single possible answer, you do need reasoning for that and reasoning that works and is convincing. If not, I could just ask the guy to make a drawback that makes everything cowboy themed and have it be as valid as you say you or the other guy's suggestions are valid.
>>
>>49903794
How do you roll dice on 4chan? I need to know.
>>
>>49904040
>Scroll to bottom of page
>lower right corner, hit 'Settings'
>hit the + on 'Filters & Post Hiding'
>check the box next to 'Filter and highlight specific threads/posts'
>same line, hit the Edit button
>on the Filters and Highlights box that'll pop up, hit 'Add'
>copy-paste his name and/or trip into the box labeled 'Pattern'
>check the box labeled 'Hide' on that same box.
>hit Save, double check and make sure everything's good
>hit Save Settings
>>
Rolled 14, 4, 63, 6, 87, 34, 37, 50, 62, 56, 43, 15, 74, 42, 29, 46, 65, 67, 63, 69, 79, 37, 11, 45, 67 = 1165 (25d100)

>>49904070
Just type "dice+1d4" in the Options field of the post; it can be (practically any number of dice)d(practically any range of dice) though
>>
Is it possible to make Noble phantasms?
>>
>>49904131
Item creation EX allows you to do that Anon, I believe Val ruled you can make A Rank ones, but that is constant work for months and months.

Don't know if it could be improved to make EX's or whatever with outside perks.
>>
>>49904065
Why are you so autistic and obsessed with harassing people?
>>
>>49904162
You could probably make Noble Phantasms that help with crafting.
>>
Do Belial and Nebiros take up two Companion Slots, or just one?
>>
>>49902728
Oh didn't see that. They're for all purposes considered as the jumper for the cp spending. Except they can't take drawbacks.
>>
>>49900201
Can't tell. Is that Alucard, or Walter?
>>
>>49904529
Alucard. Talks exactly like him, uses the same words too.
>>
>>49904583
Alucard + Integra OTP.
>>
>>49904592
Go away Fist
>>
File: USJ WiP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
USJ WiP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So here we go spidey fans! The very early WiP of the Ultimate Spider-Man tv series jump.

A big thank you for the anons that have given avice already, and as you can all see everything in this WiP is still subject to change. So let me know your advice and criticisms.

-Have to fix the text some pieces are bolder than others.
-Items, Drawbacks, and the builders are left to do.
-Add location descriptions.
>>
Is there some unspoken rule against using non-Qs supplements? Because I never hear people talk about them on /tg/.
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
>>49903638
If she were more grown up I'd go after Aura in an instant. I have a weakness for tomboys.

>>49904529
Alucard, just look at the backstory, it's obviously Dracula.

>>49904592
This might be the first time I've ever agreed with you on something Many.
>>
File: elf1462686856113.jpg (157KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
elf1462686856113.jpg
157KB, 700x856px
>>49904780
Take the right drawback and you can stick around until she grows up, and then you can give her the choice of coming along or not.
>>
>>49904779
Well spotted, and yes.
>>
>>49904779
Yup. Pretty much no one likes them.
>>
>>49904825
>pic
Boinga-boinga-boing indeed.
>>
>>49904825
I DID take the scenario as a member of Nazarick.....God damn it I need to add Aura to the list.

>>49904848
It's canon that she's going to be...ah "shapely" when she grows up, as opposed to eternally flat like Shalltear.
>>
File: 1472112706888.jpg (95KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472112706888.jpg
95KB, 453x604px
>>49899083
See >>49899101.

Part of it is exams and assignments, on a graduate school level. So I'm naturally going to be focusing on trying to keep that stuff afloat and keep matching the required GPA.

The other part of it is.. well. Half trying to make sure these things are done right so it causes as little shitstorming as possible, since it's 40k and people here really REALLY like their 40k. So I've been taking a lot of time to make sure it isn't immediately met with screams of being a limiting nerfbitch or how I'm tainting the setting or whatever the fuck the reason is lately. So between those two, motivation has been kind of slow, and the new chain is partly to keep me here.

So it's still being worked on, just not as fast as my other projects would have gone.
>>
>>49904855
>I DID take the scenario as a member of Nazarick...
Did you have Realm of Myths and Exceptional Company before jumping Overlord? 'Cause if so, uhh, good job.
>>
>>49904855
>It's canon that she's going to be...ah "shapely" when she grows up, as opposed to eternally flat like Shalltear.
Is that from the audio CD whereafter Shalltear calls her flat Aura talks about how she's going to keep growing or is that from something else?
>>
>>49904877
What do those do again? If I remember Realm of Myths is the one that lets you do crazy shit like talk to rivers, or romance a mountain
What is Exceptional Company from?
Why are you asking?

I DO have Realm of Myths
>>
File: 1388343741049.jpg (73KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1388343741049.jpg
73KB, 900x675px
>>49904739
Nice.
>>
>>49904903
Tenchi Muyo. The best perk ever.
>>
>>49904894
It's that and I THINK the author confirmed it in a Q&A or as a note in one of the LNs, I'd have to look it up right now, and I'm way too god damn lazy.

>>49904915
Pretty sure Justice hasn't been to Tenchi, but if I do do the jump it'll be slotted before Overlord.

Now, once again, why are you asking?
>>
File: 1236128097363.png (159KB, 309x327px) Image search: [Google]
1236128097363.png
159KB, 309x327px
>>49904903
Exceptional Company is from Tenchi.
>Slice of Life: Your presence is enriched by the cream of the crop- the best of the best gravitate toward you- the most personally interesting, beautiful and skilled all fall into your circle of friends. More importantly, those who enjoy your company are enriched themselves. Traits and exotic qualities enjoy a noticeable boost, which can become permanent with time.
>>
>>49904931
Not the anon, but you know. "Traits" and "exotic qualities" are "enriched"...
>>
>>49904903
>Realm of Myths - CIV
>You and your chosen people are greater, grander than the others. Your civilization or organizations you lead, including yourself and your >Companions, grow taller, healthier, and more mythic in stature ... Over time, you can also imbue this trait onto your chosen people (and >companions), though any active conceptual effort on their part requires your presence. Those affected gradually become, grander, larger than life and serve as inspiration for all kinds of cultural tales and mythology.

>Exceptional Company - Tenchi Muyo!
>Slice of Life: Your presence is enriched by the cream of the crop the best of the best gravitate toward you ... More importantly, those who enjoy >your company are enriched themselves. Traits and exotic qualities enjoy a noticeable boost, which can become permanent with time.

Take those perks early on enough and, well, your companions become something else entirely.
>>
>>49904949
>>49904952
>>49904963
....Well, that's fair enough.
I know what I'm taking when I go to Tenchi now
>>
>>49904915
Tenchi really is /the/ jump for companion jumpers. Hell, beyond that it's one of my favorite overall. It's always on that list that I make where if I only had X jumps to take, I'd take it.
>>
>>49904963
... waifu husbandry, the combo? Is it wrong that I really like this?
>>
File: I'm Batman.jpg (45KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Batman.jpg
45KB, 560x400px
>>49904739
Yes... YES.
>>
File: Captain N 0.3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Captain N 0.3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
0.3: Expanded on The Great Change, the drawback can now be taken alongside The Console War. Added an extra note regarding The Console War without A Time of Heroes.

Update made in anticipation of a certain jump.
>>
>>49905125

It took me a bit, but

Captain SNES 0.8 is done!
This is the jumpable version, and I'm pretty happy with it!
Game on!
>>
>>49905145
Welp. I have to try this. Early. Not like 40 jumps in
>>
>>49903239
They're not that bad, since anyone sufficiently godlike (which can be a fairly unimpressive status in the chain) or powerful can no-sell them completely. In the context of the chain, the eyes are actually not worth much compared to the 600 cp perks.
>>
>>49904739
he animal hybrid builder section seems to be missing, make a note of that in the animal hybrid option.
is plasma Appropriate for elemental?
Is kinetic A appropriate form of energy for energy Conversion?
vampirism mentions superhuman attributes equal to the 400 point perk but superhuman attributes only goes up to 300.
>>
>>49905145
In Beyond Despair it says it amps your power by several 'magnitudes'. Is a magnitude supposed to be an order of magnitude? Also, does it only boost your physical strength, or does it work on other features?
>>
>>49903127
Go for it. The only bits of 3rd Birthday in it better be drawbacks, though.
>>
http://pastebin.com/2T4gY4m1
does this look survivable for my first few jumps or should I switch jumps 2 and 3?
>>
So I noticed that even without Golden Ticket and such in Bayonetta 2, Rodin on his own seems to be stronger, way stronger, than Bayonetta.

Why? In the chapter where he joins you as you fight waves of enemies, the golems you must spend at least half a minute even if you start with Umbran climax? He one hit kills them
>>
>>49905527
may i ask what kind of build you're going for because i get a very sneak vibe from you?
>>
>>49905440

It works on your overall power, stuff like supernatural energy and speed
It's a holistic thing
>>
>>49905569
Major themes are Dark God, Eldritch Horror, and keikaku
Minor themes are pacifism, magic, and science
>>
>>49905599
I kind of let my theme form on it's own so far I'm a pretty boy weapon making smoker. also with your power set you should be pretty good, and this is coming from a guy who's jumper is still fully human
>>
>>49905145
>on a dare from HeavensAnon
kek.
>>
File: Orbot_and_Cubot_Sonic_Boom.png (238KB, 482x471px) Image search: [Google]
Orbot_and_Cubot_Sonic_Boom.png
238KB, 482x471px
>>49905145
Does the upgrade to Operating Buddy get a discount for Jumper of Science?
>>
>>49905769

Yes! I forgot to put it in

>>49905725
Well it's true :V
>>
>>49905907
>>49905725
Yes, this jump's existence basically happened when I included The Great Change and its continuity option and went

>So if we ever get a Captain SNES jump-
>I'mma do it
>You gonna do it, Digs?
>I'MMA DO IT
>FUCKIN' DO IT
>AAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAA

At least, that's how I think it went. I might have been drunk.
>>
>>49904825
>>49904780
>Separating twins

Not cool.
>>
>>49903945
How was the symbiote boosted? It looks like it was just nerfed.
>>
File: Dark Elf Twins.jpg (54KB, 470x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Elf Twins.jpg
54KB, 470x480px
>>49906041
I'll take Mare as a companion, but Mare isn't my type
>>
>>49906079
How much you wanna bet a certain someone screamed until it was nerfed?
>>
>>49906123
...a certain someone? Wait, do you mean you did it? Why? Why would you be such a piece of shit, anon?
>>
>>49905145
Out of curiosity, what kind of reputation would a villain that helped fight the Sovereign of Sorrow during the Great Change (drawback) have? Especially one that was a major part of the war effort?
>>
>>49906163
On an educated guess, someone who shouldn't be fucked with. Mario, who managed to stall the Sovereign somehow and created a casualty list of ZERO for the entire Mushroom Kingdom during her rampage, is viewed with hushed awe.

So you're probably a villain well worth their salt in the eyes of Videoland. Or a straight-up hero if you did an actual face-turn.
>>
>>49906188
I see, that's pretty interesting, thanks Heavens.
>>
File: Vol_6_008.jpg (193KB, 987x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Vol_6_008.jpg
193KB, 987x1502px
>>49906103
Mare is actually the scariest guardian and one of the deadliest.
>>
File: screaming.png (138KB, 541x919px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
138KB, 541x919px
>>49905956
>TFW watching that entire process
>That Scope demonstration
>>
File: dio.png (659KB, 660x598px) Image search: [Google]
dio.png
659KB, 660x598px
Just of curiosity, have you ever done something similar to pic related just show off your regen factor?

It can end many fights once the rival understands that there is no hope of victory.
>>
>>49906366
Out of curiosity*
>>
File: Goku Dont Care.jpg (43KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Dont Care.jpg
43KB, 500x288px
>>49906366
>>
>>49906366
On purpose? Probably not.

On accident? More then likely.
>>
>>49906340
I'm aware, also that Mare was considered the strongest Magic Caster in Nazarick.
I still don't like traps.
>>
>>49906366
I went farther one time, causing my claw to pierce my brain and the other side of my head with no visible sign of pain. Anomalous Physiology plus insane healing factors meant that I wasn't even affected by it.

Certain jumps has my rivals just react to my display of seeming immortality like this >>49906407. Stubborn little buggers.
>>
>>49903813
>implying 90% of posters aren't interested in that possibility.
>>
File: Symboite Effect.jpg (145KB, 1105x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Symboite Effect.jpg
145KB, 1105x1535px
>>49904739
I recommend giving, or allowing you to purchase the ability to let your Symboite always work with whatever alt-form you are using.

So, when you turn into your Kaiju, angel, dragon, whatever form it still fits, and doesn't burst into flames, or anything like that.
>>
File: data eyes.gif (253KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
data eyes.gif
253KB, 500x200px
So sitting down to put ideas to pen I find myself having a hard time coming up with chemicals or metals to throw together be it regular or chain using the alloy smith perk from earth's mightiest heroes. For either general use or to use in upgrading my robot altform. I'd appreciate any suggestions or ideas others have with it. So far I have Uru, Vibranium, Adamantium, Polymimetic Alloy, Necrodermis, Phase Iron, exalted magical materials, and various energies turned metal via god of war's forge perk. On the chemical side, drawing even more of a blank. Best I've come up with is putting together various potions from the elder scrolls along with my blood and replacing my blood with the result so the body reproduces it.

>>49906366
No. Closest I've come to that is building up damage immunities in generic virtual world after shutting off my sense of pain for the duration. Doing that sort of feels like meaningless bravado? I'd just use the minimum amount of effort needed to deal with them and move on, that would leave a bigger impression in my view. To watch someone get defeated with little apparent effort right in front of you.
>>
>>49906366
I've ripped off arms to show my regen factor.
And my ability to make Clones from the discarded arms.
>>
File: IMG_9995.jpg (195KB, 737x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9995.jpg
195KB, 737x767px
RWBY S4 Opening

>Ruby is with JPNR
>Yang is still depressed
>Weiss is back home
>Blake is back home hanging with Sun
>Cinder is alive, but has a nasty scar that she's covering up with new haircut.
>Salem is shown with all her underlings.

https://youtu.be/wAbwhVOwJQw
>>
>>49906706
...Could you put that in spoilers next time?

That's kind of what they're for, you know, spoilers.
>>
>>49906734
>asking Fist to think his shit through
>>
>>49905374
>he animal hybrid builder section seems to be missing, make a note of that in the animal hybrid option

Yeah both Web-Warrior and Hybrid need to be done.

>is plasma Appropriate for elemental?

hmmm honestly I would allow you to use either elemental or energy its your call, simply keep in mind weaknesses for both.

>Is kinetic A appropriate form of energy for energy Conversion?

I suppose although you do need to come up with some weaknesses that would fit said form.

And yeah that was a typo, originally it was going to be 400cp for the second superhuman attributes. I will change. Thank you for catching that.

>>49906508
There was some discussion about that. I was considering simply allowing it as an alt-form therefore form changes would work just the same as it does for you, or simply ruling that the symbiote can adapt to your forms after the jump. A perk like that would almost be mandatory and therefore simply a CP sink I don't think we need.
>>
>>49906734
It's Fist. He's got about as much social tact as bancho.
>>
>>49906767
>simply ruling that the symbiote can adapt to your forms after the jump.
That seems like the best way of doing it.
>>
File: 1417932032390.png (12KB, 331x362px) Image search: [Google]
1417932032390.png
12KB, 331x362px
>>49906756
>>49906773
>>
>>49906607
>I've ripped off arms to show my regen factor.
You… disarmed yourself?
>>
>>49902848
I took one in a very recent build. I'd like to get 500 more CP obviously but it seems more balanced if they cost 1000.
>>
...I never think I would say this but Bayonetta is slow as fuck.

Now hear me out. She is not slow exactly, in fact she has good speed by human standards... But it's nothing that goes as far as superhuman. There is a reason in order to run faster, even in cutscenes, she turns into the Panthera. What she has at superhuman levels are reflexes and that's what allows her to keep up and shift her body slightly to dodge. Beyond that? It's witch time. Speed-wise Bayonetta is lacking
>>
File: 1476925459592.jpg (787KB, 1200x1298px) Image search: [Google]
1476925459592.jpg
787KB, 1200x1298px
>>49906811
Dubs confirm
>>
>>49906835
Okay?

Is there a reason you're deciding to critique the entirety of the Bayonetta series right now, from characters to combat?
>>
>>49905145
So Omega Energy penetrates meta protections and prevents resurrections? Is it actually more damaging than regular attacks, or are those it's only effects? Just asking if 'infusing sorrow and death' into attacks makes people super sad or something like that.
>>
>>49906866
Red's around, why do you think?
>>
>>49906866
Yes. I finally got my hands on the game. Should I go to /v/?
>>
Oh, look. It's another Cena.
>>
>>49906880
>>49906866
I think it's supposed to mean that if we start on levels of typical Umbran witches, before buying the perks, then it really is just a matter of getting gud and not centuries of training. Red isn't starting us off at low power or too far back. And the perks just have you master the techniques on start, you can learn them eventually like a witch/sage should
>>
Is there any reason why Force User is so expensive in the Star Wars jumps? The Force is basically a trap
>>
>>49906921
>baiting thread on to support the shitstain of a jump
>implying we weren't nerfed from the start and Bayo couldn't dickstomp us on day one
And opinion discarded.
>>
>>49906945
how is the Force a trap?
>>
File: 1472579825212.gif (244KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472579825212.gif
244KB, 482x500px
>>49906517
>I find myself having a hard time coming up with chemicals or metals to throw together
Well, for metals you seem to be missing... Octiron (Discworld), Retribushium (also Discworld), Orihalcon (Slayers), Adamantine (Dwarf Fortress), Cavorite Alloy (Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs), maybe some Naquadah (Stargate), and D&D has a shitton of different metals too...

Not sure about the chemicals either though.
>>
>>49906945
Extremely good upper level feats. And if you're talking about the Dark Side you could either become a monk or take an anti-corruption perk
>>
God fucking damn it.
>>
>>49906972
Basically, if you get the Force, you have to deal with its dualistic moral bullshit. I don't want to have my powers rely on balancing my morality on some one else's morality scale.
>>
>>49905145
Jump 33: Captain SNES - Wait, didn't I come here al-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!
Origin: Another Masta - What do you mean ‘another’? I'm the original, damn it!
Perks:
Schroedinger's Jumper - This is free?...I'm getting a really bad feeling about this place, now.
A Lot of Free Time - Are you making fun of me again...?
Competitive Spirit - You...I'll have fun with you. [800]
What They Deserve - Nobody will ever get away with it. Ever again. [500]
The Power of ‘C’ - YOU. You. I will have fun with this. [900]
Nintendo is Unbreakable - Yes. YES. [500]

Items:
Game On! - Finally updated the game library!
Super Scope - God-slaying bazooka...what's not to love? [300]
Super Controller - Finally, an upgrade! [0]

Drawbacks:
Halcyon Days - I...guys, it's me. What happened to all of you...?
Isn't It Ironic? [700] - Pride, Greed, Loneliness, Hatred...what a crew.
I Am Invincible! [900] - Well, I totally a-OHGODMYSTUFFEXPLODED!
For God's Sake, Put On Some Pants! x2 [1100] - In hindsight, picking up some inherent superpowers was a terrific idea.
Fucking Pottymouth [1200] - Fucking hell, didn't I already talk like this?
Going Berzerk [1500] - No, I'm not pacing around the building for any particular reason, why do you ask?
>>
>>49907001
My return to Videoland some 320 years later is bittersweet. My arrival in Nexus initially made me skeptical this was even the right place, thinking the benefactor had just played a trick on me. I didn't stay in one spot for too long, knowing what would be chasing me if I was ever too idle. That's fine. I'm typically restless, anyways. A Puzzle Wizard greets the better end of my Zapper once I stumble across his building. Seconds later, the police show up.

As does a familiar person, who doesn't look green anymore. Everyone is shocked to see me once they recognize me...something that takes my old Zapper and Power Pad to really pull off. I'm given the rundown on what had happened here. What I missed. The coming of the Sovereign, the sacrifices made to stop her...the loss of the Palace of Power and Princess Lana, along with her father.

I don't wanna know why things turned out like this. I don't wanna know what is in store. What matters is that I'm on a mission right now. It's time to take the reins of Gamemaster back and put some order back into Videoland...and find a way to stop the Sovereign once and for all. I've picked up more than a few tricks than the last time I came here.

And then I need to have a talk with this Alex Williams motherfucker about being an actual fucking hero.
>>
>>49907000
I always thought it was more about how much your emotions influence your decisions. That's why Jedi are celibate and such.
>>
>>49906972
Issues with corruption and mind-alteration, mainly.
>>
>>49906079
Before decapitation would have ended your chain unless you had something like Omega level molecular manipulation from X-Men or that one SCP anomalous physiology perk. so now only to much damage like being turned into paste or full body destruction can do that with just the symbiote itself. If you can regenerate from a stain on the ground its kind of redundant anyways.
>>
>>49906876

It's more damaging than normal attacks, and gives a psychological component to the strikes as well!
>>
>>49906972
Something about how any normal person is pretty much guaranteed to become a Sith eventually, and that being a Sith makes you addicted to evil douchebaggery so it all goes downhill from there. It conveniently ignores a decent amount of context on how the Force actually works, so not exactly the most sensible conclusion, but some people are convinced that's how it is.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

1. WH40k Imperium
2. Final Fantasy X
3. SW: Original Triology
4. League of Legends
5. Rollercoaster Tycoon
6. Warframe
7. WWE
8. Anno 2070

so I was unable to find the Sims Jump.. but who cares... let's see where this takes me now.
>>
>>49907053
It's in imaged jumps folder
>>
>>49906835
I wouldn't say that. An entire boss fight in the first game, including speaking/monologues is shown to only last a few seconds in real time. And Bayonetta only uses witch time for part of it.
>>
File: 1477007625428.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1477007625428.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>49907011

Hell of a homecoming, eh?

Good luck Alex. Motherfucker can be stubborn at times.
at least you both'll never run out of C-waves, huh?
>>
File: cumtobattlesisters.png (2MB, 1500x943px) Image search: [Google]
cumtobattlesisters.png
2MB, 1500x943px
>>49907053
THE EMPRROR IS CALLING FOR ME!
>>
>>49907105
*with Alex

Not implying you were Alex.
>>
>>49907090
Which one? Because I have to check that then
>>
>>49907033
I always thought that people fell to the Dark Side because they had gave in to the little bit a evil/darkness/selfishness/etc. that can be found in everyone.

It's all about willpower and self-control, being the master of your own fate and all that.
>>
>>49907121
It seemed more like you were implying Heavens was a motherfucker.
>>
>>49907137
Well, I DID goad Digger into going through A Thousand Years of Peace...

On jump 3.
>>
File: Pharoh.png (757KB, 700x1473px) Image search: [Google]
Pharoh.png
757KB, 700x1473px
>>49906983
I'll look into these! Thanks anon, you're a gentlething and a scholar.
>>
>>49907143

Only after puking blood with To Valhalla and the Origin battle.
>>
File: The Pharaoh.png (893KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Pharaoh.png
893KB, 850x1200px
>>49907150
>>
>>49904739
So is Spider-Goblin as strong/tough as Ultimate Goblin, as well as faster with some other tricks but without wings or fire attacks? That's what the description seems to imply.
>>
File: 1450474546132.jpg (78KB, 476x441px) Image search: [Google]
1450474546132.jpg
78KB, 476x441px
>>49906983
>>49906517
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Metal

Have fun, magpies.
>>
>>49907193
>http://wow.gamepedia.com/Metal
That stuff's nice too, yes. Problem is that most of it doesn't have a description aside from the name.
>>
File: Ummm.png (254KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ummm.png
254KB, 480x480px
>>49907193
Thank you for posting this list but the problem is what >>49907269 said as I can't seem to find any info on these materials. Which makes it somewhat difficult to incorporate them into anything. Is there any information available on these metals?
>>
>>49907269
>>49907308
While I admittedly got most of my descriptions from the WoW tabletop materials and the lore it would shove out, this post does have some basic run-downs: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=225428/warcraft-metallurgy-rp-resource
>>
>>49907190
Yes. I consider them on par with each other.
>>
File: M6_Heavy_Tank_full.png (99KB, 387x859px) Image search: [Google]
M6_Heavy_Tank_full.png
99KB, 387x859px
Alright back on track sort of working on the Metal Waltz jump. Does anyone have anything specific they want to see?
>>
>>49907133
Don't remember much. I think it was in some ocean arena. Sapientia or something.
>>
>>49906366
Like THAT? Nah. Brain injuries are pretty fucking discomforting for me. Kindof a result of previous bias as well as investing so heavily in knowledge building.
I mean, I think with Waveform Anatomy I don't even technically have brains at this point, and even then, I'd probably have this prolonged moment of, "Ew, ew, ew...", anytime I got my head caved in or something.

That said, I have bled. A lot. And cut open arteries just to spray people with blood like a fountain.
Technically I can control blood and use it as a weapon, so it's even tactically advantageous for me to do so! But mostly I do it just so I can make people scream "OH JESUS" while I smile like a fucking loony.
If you have the iris control to make your pupils contract really small while you do it, it really sells the grin.

>>49907135
I was always under the impression that it was about fueling it. It's something about "Passionate + Force Powers" that fucks you up, but there are lots of people who are either/or.
Like, technically speaking, you could be a giant dickhole and still be a Jedi. You just can't use force powers while you do it.
Sith and Jedi don't really have that option like a jumper does, since the Force is all the superpowers they're ever going to have, but Jumpers have lots of other options. So basically take a moment to calm the fuck down first.

Or, y'know, just stack a couple anti-corruption perks?
>>
>>49907327
I checked all boss fights. There is nothing like that. Sapientia does not have any indicator of time, Temperantia happens in Tornado so it could have taken plenty of time. Iuslia or however you spell it also wasn't just a few seconds. First boss neither.
>>
File: zenbu food.jpg (308KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
zenbu food.jpg
308KB, 800x800px
>>49907323
Food, all of those food items.

Also I guess since they're all tank cyborgs, some perks involving that stuff
>>
>>49903945
The decrease in the amount gained by taking the Sneaky, Sneaky drawback probably fucks with a lot of builds.

I know it's fucked with mine.
>>
File: errorgirlampcat.png (423KB, 850x602px) Image search: [Google]
errorgirlampcat.png
423KB, 850x602px
>>49907313
This however, is exquisite. Plenty of those entries look perfect as amplifiers to everything else. Thanks Red, I needed this.

>>49907383
You must get a great deal of menopause jokes from the more dour spectators.
>>
>>49907565
My most recent pastebin on my old chain's Garden also has a lot of write-ups/basic rundowns of many of the WoW metals one can magpie: http://pastebin.com/YESqzKnv

Starts on line 208, and generally has a lot of other metals I used and abused.
>>
>>49907596
Red how fast is Bayonetta without witch time?
>>
File: 1408122248596.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1408122248596.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>49907687
>>
>>49907323
Oh right I completely forgot about the Monte Christo VR warfare simulator from the event some months ago, that would be a good item.
>>
>>49907701
Thank
>>
>>49907701
Okay I think I'm being stupid. If the Masked Lumen was the Balder from past, and the one Bayonetta got with her from the past was past Balder too... From what time did original Masked Lumen come from and how did he survive long enough to become Balder from first game? This really bothers me. Red you played the game, did I miss something in plot?
>>
File: 1266967565570.jpg (25KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1266967565570.jpg
25KB, 221x246px
>>49907801
Okay so HERE'S THE GIG:

Masked Sage was Balder from the past, who was pulled forward by Aesir/Loptr and lied to in order to be a general pain in the ass. We're talking like, even before the Witch Hunts. The plot for Bayo 2 happens, and Aesir/Loptr gets sealed into him, because Balder voluntarily did it because fuck that guy.

Thing is, Bayo pretty much realizes this is exactly how the plot for the first game starts, as when Balder goes back to his own time, he slowly starts getting corrupted, gets it in his head "I should totally sire Bayo and start the Witch Hunts" and proceeds to have both sides almost completely murderized in an SMT Apocalypse-esque clusterfuck. But apparently even with Loptr in his head cackling like a saturday morning cartoon, he did his damnest to make sure Bayo lives and gets in a good position to fuck up Loptr's last stand, hence why Bayo was sealed for a good few centuries.

So in short, time travel is bullshit and Balder's a total badass.
>>
>>49907323
R&D/S&T shenanigans.
The ability for tankgirls to hot-swap ammo types.
Grenade fairies.
Maybe some of the base buildings as warehouse add-ons?
Tanks that aren't in the game yet (I'm not holding my breath for the Easy 8).
Tactician perks for the inevitable commander background.
Something with the raid system/Air Service/Legion? I'm not quite there yet, so I'm not sure what it entails.
>>
>>49907875
Oh, just going through last chapter of game. Okay I thought there was an unresolved plot hole. Thank you.
>>
>>49907967
No, they somehow clear it up... which is impressive considering it's time travel bullshit.

I left out some things like how Loptr's influence made it so Fortitudo could do the convincing regarding the Witch Hunts, how Balder apparently pulled Bayo's widdle babby self to the future so she could try to look up to Bayo and grow up to be like her, other tiny little things. It's a big ball of bullshit.
>>
>>49908008
Oh god don't remind me of the Bayonetta 1 time travel bullshit. It still gives me a headache
>>
>>49908008
Loptr's diamond cosmic clothes are opposite of fabulous. He has no fashion sense. Ugh
>>
Guise

What happens in Naruto

If I take these perks?

Lost hyuuga
Uchiha
Uzumaki
Senju
Kaguya

Rinnegan

Do I get Kagyua Ootsutsuki mode?
>>
>>49908008
Wait that doesn't make sense. Bayonetta stole Balder just as Rosa died. DURING witch hunts. How could have Aesir corrupted him to start witch hunts if this is when she took him from?
>>
>>49908110
how many drawbacks would you need to take to get all that?
>>
File: As much sense as anything else.jpg (21KB, 288x247px) Image search: [Google]
As much sense as anything else.jpg
21KB, 288x247px
>>49908154
>>
>>49908110
No, you get Eyes for Days mode.
>>
>>49908193
I have to accept this answer because it's the only way it makes sense
>>
>>49908110
No Otsutsuki clan so you're incomplete.
>>
>>49908110
could someone do a build based on that cause I would love to see it
>>
>>49908169
Well,...

Lost hyuuga=300->150 with clanborn 1° discount
Uchiha=800->400 with clanborn 2° discount
Uzumanki=400->200 with clanborn 3° discount
Senju=600
Kaguya=600
Rinnegan=400

So, in total...
200+
=2350

Whcih can be done with
1000 starter
100 angst (for discounting sharingan)
500mc kun
100 reviled
200 dysfunction junction
200 low priority
300 hunted (for taking rinnegan)
=2400

Expensive but doable
>>
>>49908251
Doesn't Clanborn itself cost 100cp though? Or am I remembering wrong?
>>
>>49908251
Shit i forgot lost hyuuga dont get the discount

Whatever, just throw the perv drawback and still works

>>49908283
....And the blodlust drawback for good measure...
>>
>>49908251
well shit. you'd have to be really fucking strong already to deal with half the shit that would be thrown at you
>>
>>49908251
>>49908303
To be honest, even with all the power at your disposal this seems suicidal. You're despised by the village, you have to ensure Naruto and Sasuke, you're not exactly right in the head in any way, shape, or form, Kakashi really doesn't care to teach you, and every other village is after you, including the village with 9 S-rank shinobi, one of which also has the Rinnegan and can call on all six paths at once with his six bodies, on top of having far more experience.
>>
>>49908317
Even if this was my first jump i'd do it.

Naruto has some serious shit evne without factoring that kind of builds, but i just stockpile in stuff that i cannot replicate, so, yeah powergaming the hell out of that one.

If Strike or someone made a DxD jump that accounted for the hillabroken later novels i would go balls to the wall too.
>>
>>49908387
DxD is a bit better because most of the crazy "hillabroken" stuff is canonically possible to be stolen, and unlike the Naruto jump the existing DxD jump has no proviso against stealing powers. So not being able to replicate things just means you have to steal them instead of take huge amounts of drawbacks to afford them. And something like 60% of the people with things you'd want to steal are assholes, anyway, so the fact that power theft is usually fatal in that setting isn't too terrible a restriction.
>>
>>49908374
Eh, naruto did fine, and i still have some leftover for a plot armor perk.

Also, Dysfunction only mentoined your mc team did not got along, which is not a problem since Sasuke and Naruto are like that anyway.

And MC kun only mean i have to support one of them. Im letting Sasuke go screw himself over with Orochi and go around with Naruto learning justu with the sharingan.

Kakashi did the same anyway, and i have enough metaknowhow to figure training myself and lean of the haxx eyes.

And Akatsuki was not even a problem all the time, it may not eb the same as with a jinchuriki, but even them would not attack a village. Unless they suddenly stoped giving a fuck about "Madara's" moon's eye plan.

Even with Rinne, Naruto will go full shonen in 3 or 4 years and drag the whole country to peace.
>>
>>49908471
Yep, that's the plan.

Expept for Ddraig. As much as I'd like, Issei the main guy that pulls power out f his ass here, so unless i can find the guy trying to break free trihexia i'm staying away.

Same with Albion. Both are alive and are capable of eating souls. Not inviting those things inside.

Issei's friend on the ther side does have afragment of dragon king, and gets more from the Fallen at some point; A guy from the angel faction has the second most broken gear and i could probably get the drop on him; And Cao-cao has the supposedly strongest longinus.

Problem is, how to actually take them.

Only way i remember was to take the cross-thing from the fallen in the first chapters. No idea how to use it without frying my own soul...
>>
File: image.png (93KB, 543x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93KB, 543x871px
>>49907323
Oh hey, that's the Tankcolle thing. I bet it has nice waifus...
>M18
>Armored Car
>M10
>Armored Car

FUCKING CHINKS. MUH AUTISM DEMANDS SATISFACTION.

Scorpion a cute.
>>
>>49907323
How's Tanksluts going?

Any halmarks?
>>
>>49908653
drop-in line is mostly done, haven't gotten to the metal maiden perks yet although I know what i'm going to do with them, also making an origin focused on making all the crazy shit you see including how to make beast tanks and metal maidens. God help anons once they adapt other vehicles for waifu use. The items will include a warehouse addon for the base you get in game, an military academy and possibly a lab or something. Companions haven't been touched for the most part yet but I plan to include recruitment of tanks maybe beast tanks and of course the import option.
>>
Why is the Space Hog item in Young Justice priced at 600cp?
>>
>>49908785
Because YJ_Anon can't into item pricing.
>>
>>49908785
>Why is the Space Hog item in Young Justice priced at 600cp?
Because is an FTL capable motorcycle that magically lets you ride and talk without a suit in space.

By virtue of that universe's god of badassery and Edge, Lobo
>>
>>49908827
>FTL
Where does it say this?
>>
>>49908251
This is very similar to my Naruto build. Maybe I should change it.
>>
>>49907011
Jump 34: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 - Interesting...
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
I've Covered Wars, You Know - Well, not really, but...
Working in the Shadows - Subtlety pays off.
Let's Start the Earning - Money~. [900]
Plug N Play - YES. [600]
The Power Cosmic - MORE YES. [300]
Half-Boiled - I'm harmless~. [100]

Items:
Cool Jacket and Shades - I like the look.
Bowl of Never-Ending Undon - Good for lazy lunch.
Tomorrow's Underwear [0] - ...what?!
Today's Change [0i] - NICE.

So this is a world of masked heroes on motorcycles, all doing their own thing and saving the world in different ways. I'm not involved this time, but it's not out of cowardice or even dislike. Hell, I like the heroes enough (and fear my benefactor) that I often leave the Warehouse to make some cameo appearances and then shoot up some of said monsters. The Super Scope is a frighteningly effective ‘fuck you’ weapon. But that's not what my goal really is. My goal is to make a worthwhile invention - a magnum opus from my time as the Gamemaster.

Thus, I've created the Power Belt - by taking the principles of what I learn from The Power Cosmic and applying Plug N Play, I can use C-Waves and the storage of my own D-Cells Mk2 (given a larger amount of space thanks to the use of Magitech and various schools of magic) to enhance both my physical capabilities IMMENSELY while also acting as a holster for Switches, Pad, and Controller, and made of pure Nintendium while giving it insulation from all forms of heat over a certain temperature thanks to a similar use of Magitech, making it practically indestuctable. The hallmark of this belt is OVERCLOCK mode, which I use to gain a huge boost of physical strength and speed thanks to introducing the stored amount of C-Waves directly into my body. And since I'm not capped at human ability anymore, that boost is nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>49908855

Of course, the fact is that I still burn through more power than I can restore from an argument or a life-or-death battle if I use this too rapidly at once. Still, this is a good foundation for what I hope will be a fantastic set of gadgets and power...

Game on.

Yeah OVERCLOCK is basically just CLOCK UP. As for how I press the buttons while in a tense fight...I just make my Stand do it while I do literally anything else. Mundane utulity!
>>
>>49908834
Is based on Lobo's bike. Of course it has FTL capacity.
>>
>>49908905
>Of Course
I mean, he was only in one episode, and only just barely. How am I supposed to know that it's capable of such? His appearance was overshadowed by pretty much everything else.
>>
File: 1427154261390.jpg (115KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1427154261390.jpg
115KB, 540x405px
>>49898235
(Psychonauts) #91
-Background: Instructor (800CP) -I... guess I have a job. Shit.
-Basic Braining (Free) -AHA. ADORABLE PUN. Ugh.
-Department of Paranormal Education (Free) -I... GUESS this will work.
-Psycho-Science (600CP) (Discount) -Um... shit. I guess I'm a friggin' genius of the mind now.
-Three Pounds of Dreams (0CP) -Oh. Oh my word. This will be amazing.
-Psychonautics (-300CP) (Discount) -I guess because knowledge is power!
-Merit Badge Belt (Free) -Ooooh well.
-Cobweb Duster (Free) -Oh this could be useful...
-Psitanium (-500CP) -Oh I'm gonna have a use for YOU.
-And Now I Have To Wear This Special Hat (-300CP)
-Hand of Galochio (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 22 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...this tin foil hat bullshit is just going to give me the worst kind of hat hair ever. Seriously, have you ever seen tin foil hats worn with any sense of aesthetic? No. I do not think so. I mean I could try, but that's probably not going t-SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK NOT THE WATER AGAIN, I THOUGHT WE GOT DONE WITH THAT IN FEAR.

But... mentally this was a really, really nice boost. Psychic powers will continue to grow and evolve, I'll keep finding new uses, altered states of consciousness are easy for me to tap into... it's nice! Chances are high I'll be helping out the campers and doing my best to make sure they actually have a good time and learn from this place. ...and you know, are sufficiently safe. But one has to be be careful since... you know. Tinfoil hat.

...how the fuck did they hire me again?
>>
>>49908925
Wikpiedia?

I mean, we /are/ posting in 4 chan, it should mean you have internet acces.
>>
>>49907110
Jump #004
WH40k: Imperium
To battle – FOR THE EMPRAH!

1000cp

Sister of Battle
-200cp

Holy Terra, I'll be taking the World of Cyden XXI, home to the Order of the Bloodsisters*

Skills

Shield of Piety
free

They shall know no fear
-300cp

Faith Powers
-300cp (discount)

Items

Elite Gear
-250cp

Relic Weapon
-200cp

Drawback
Dark Millennium (x2)
+300cp
>>
>>49908925
Pretty sure he arrived and left the planter in that chopper.
>>
>>49909109
>Writefag

“Sister?”, a Voice asked and I tried to not jump like a scarity cat. “everything okay?”, the other Woman asked and seemed nervous.
“Yes, Sister, everything is okay. Just renewing my Faith in the God-Emperor, we may head out. I sense that we'll be needed in due time”
I rose from my seat and looked at myself for a brief moment. A Sister of Battle. On a World I had no fucking clue existed and, for fucks sake, somehow I managed to get the long term here. 40 years. Why did I do this to me? This Universe was a death trap. On every Corner some Aliens that would kill me, traitorous Worlds... and this one was... a Shrine World. What we guarded was even unknow to the Headmistress of the Chapter.

I sighted slightly and grabbed my Sword, that felt right in my Hand. Memories of me obtaining it, flowed into my Mind. It was a feat I had accomplished on a battlefield, that had me rendered motionless for days, but the Emperor had greater for me in Mind... and I had felt the brim of a sword shaft. This sword that had turned the tide on the on going rage against the Chaos. It had put me on par with a Slaanesh Champion, whom I had slain with it. But now, I could hardly remember using it...

Suddenly the Alarm began to screech. We had to deploy. I didn't even knew what I was in for...

Several decades later I opened up a door whit a special key, that was not meant for it and found myself in a warehouse. Somehow I looked so much out of place here in my armor. On the Wall near the Entrance was hanging a Picture of me and a Pikachu, then one with my Comrades in Chicago. I chuckled, I had zapped the Photographer, as I was too happy. And then one from another futuristic universe. I had to get one with my sisters, for sure. Was it even possible to take a Photo in this Universe? I wasn't so sure of it, but I leaned my sword againt the Wall and left the Warehouse.

It was time to move on.
>>
>>49908496

>And MC kun only mean i have to support one of them. Im letting Sasuke go screw himself over with Orochi and go around with Naruto learning justu with the sharingan

There's a major problem with this idea. You basically have to get Jiraiya and more importantly whoever authorized their trip to let you join them, or Naruto spends three years with you having no access to them without some form of divination or otherwise sneaking out of the village.

Meanwhile Reviled means the village hates you, Dysfunction Junction means even Naruto probably started dislking you, and low priority means nobody cares about training you properly.

So all that considered why would they send you on a training trip with one of their best ninja?

Essentially I recommend replacing Reviled and Dysfunction Junction with The Chosen One. It has the same amount of points, you basically already are, and it seems easier to justify ending up on their journey than with Reviled and Dysfunction Junction.
Reviled and Dysfunction Junction probably massively decreases you're chances of Jiraiya taking you with Naruto on the training journey. The former has the village dislike you and the later as written has Naruto start disliking you.

So you basically have a year to overcome these drawbacks enough to be allowed to join the two.
>>
>>49909175
>Warehouse

150cp

Utilities:
Electricity
-10cp

Plumbing
-10cp

Local Net
-30cp

Structures:
Shelving
Free

Terminal
-10cp

Housing
-20cp

Workshop
-10cp

Misc:

Free Space
-30cp

Food Supply
-10cp

Return
-20cp
>>
is there a jump where you are just a teacher? cause i have this urge to teach now
>>
>>49909240
9-5, Mahou Sensei, Assassination Classroom
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

1. Final Fantasy X
2. SW: Original Triology
3. League of Legends
4. Rollercoaster Tycoon
5. The Sims
6. Warframe
7. WWE
8. Anno 2070
>>
File: yuna.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuna.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>49909288
the RNG is srsly broken!
>>
>>49909288
Don't forget not to kick random blitzballs on the beach. If you do your partner will have to fuck your corpse back to life.
>>
>>49909335
What?
>>
>>49909206
Actually, i need my capacity to flip out and kill people for my own sinister ends...

Also, i think timeskips dont count...

reviled means the village hates me like Naruto, meaning the smart people would have nothing against me, still could swallow my pride and take the verval tic.

Dysfunction junction states the team is the one with problems, not me. Sasuke and Naruto squabbling would get on my nerves but again, the did that anyway. and it will only last for the first season, then is the break, and then is the crisis were they dont get the luxury or arguing.

Even if no one cares for training me, i could just pull a Rock Lee and do it myself. The sharingan can get me through jutsu well enough, the rest is exercize and chakra control. Not to mention, the bloodlines are a thing.

Fuck, I could just get a healing perk from other jump and rope in Kimimaro to teach me about his spooky bloodline of bones and leukemia
>>
>>49909398
If you think X-2 is bad, it gets worse.
>>
Would it be safe to say that the canon of Indiana Jones more closely resembles Allied propaganda than actual reality?
>>
>>49909428

>Also, i think timeskips dont count...

Why wouldn't almost a third of you're time in the jump (not counting time extension drawbacks) count?

>reviled means the village hates me like Naruto, meaning the smart people would have nothing against me, still could swallow my pride and take the verval tic.

It doesn't actually say why they hate you.

>Dysfunction junction states the team is the one with problems, not me. Sasuke and Naruto squabbling would get on my nerves but again, the did that anyway. and it will only last for the first season, then is the break, and then is the crisis were they dont get the luxury or arguing.

First line of the drawback.

>Dysfunction Junction (+200 CP) You and your team... don't really get along.

Unless I'm misreading this it basically means you don't get along with Sasuke or Naruto and they don't get along with you either.

>Even if no one cares for training me,

The issue with this is less the training, and more that combining it with the other two seems like it could have you lose access to Naruto for three years.

Which if you're wrong about it not counting gives you three years where you have to either a. constantly worry about losing without being able to do anything or b. sneak out of the village like Sasuke did and hope nobody notices.

>Fuck, I could just get a healing perk from other jump and rope in Kimimaro to teach me about his spooky bloodline of bones and leukemia

This seems like it would require siding with Sasuke. Which would actually solve the problem of losing access to both main characters.
>>
>>49909620
If by that you mean that it's a universe where Allied propaganda was true and it therefore doesn't represent our world, yes. If you mean that the movies "weren't real" and were just propaganda pieces in the actual Indiana Jones universe, then fuck off with that meta fan theory bullshit. No one likes "it wasn't actually real" theorizing.
>>
>>49909620
The third movie had the Nazis throwing a book burning party, of course their universe is more akin to propaganda than our reality.
Nazis did many horrible things, book burning parties were not one of them.
>>
Anyone know if you could make your own GoB using Item Creation?
>>
>>49909834
The GoB counts as A++, and you can only make up to A. Also, I doubt a town-sized pocket dimension could be considered an "item".
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.