[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1140: Unintended Consequences Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 82

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49875038
>>
>>49885784
Too true OP too true.
>>
File: rhino stomp.png (244KB, 1013x200px) Image search: [Google]
rhino stomp.png
244KB, 1013x200px
so I remembered where I saw that thing about rhino stomping time. it's in the description of his stomp ability.
>>
File: Bill Bill Bill.gif (287KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Bill Bill.gif
287KB, 500x375px
What are some ways to broke the 'mechanics' that a jump forces onto you?
>>
Jump #003
MassEffect
why did I roll this?

1000cp

1. Race:
Quarian

rolled 2 + 2
20+2+2= 24
well i'm getting older.. at last.

2. Location:
rolled 5
Illium

3. Origin:
Drop-In

4. Class
Infiltrator

5. Perks
Tactical Readiness
-150cp (Discount)

Tongue of a Shepherd
-500cp

6. Gear
Elite Ordinance
-100cp (discount)

3x Extra Credits
-150cp

Assistant VI
-100cp

7. End

End choice: next.
>>
>>49886218
Post on SB. Go on, try it"
>>
>>49886245

> Writefag
Woha, what a delicate body this is. Always wearing that mask will drive me nuts. Litterally. But still, somewhere I just love this race. Being such a woman just makes me fall in love with myself. First off, I wont be following Shepherd and his great quest – I wont make any difference, as the good ending will happen. Also i'm just a sniperino, giving cover fire for those, that realy do something usefull. But damn looks that ass smexy.

That said, I would see Cmdr Shepherd as a competent guy, that sees no interesst in a girl with no backstory what so ever. Well, I kinda just droped-in, you know. I want this Mask off... really... y.. you want to see whats beneath my.. my suit? No, I refuse!

As for the weapons... futuristic shit is nice and I like the VI... Clarice, she reminds me of so many things...
As I'm just an backup for shit goes very wrong, Iäm yet again alone for some years... nut I keep my sanity... somewhat.

>next jump
Haven't rolled yet and can't roll at work. Later Anons
>>
In gravity rush the gravity animal companion caN only turn one person ever into a shifter, or only have one person be a shifter at a time? It's not unlimited shifters?
>>
>>49886218
Never, because jumps don't have mechanics. They're the world the game is based on, not the game itself.
>>
>>49886714
Every time I read 'Gravity Rush' I am disappointed we don't have a NITRONIC RUSH jump/gauntlet.

I just want to go fast.
>>
>>49886977
Don't Touhou and No Game No Life do?
>>
>>49887000
Isn't Redline fast enough for you?
>>
>>49887013
Its pretty fast but it lacks sweet thruster flips.
>>
with the Maker's Prodigy perk would it be reasonable to say I can imbue a sword with the power of the elements?
>>
>>49887021
Go to Rollercoaster Tycoon and buy Warden of the Wild Ride
>>
>>49887005
Not him, but from what I understand there's exactly one ambiguous ability in Touhou which the jumpmaker appears to have applied his notorious self-serving interpretation to as a vidya-mechanic thing, which Occam's Razor dictates is actually just weird molecule manipulation to.

As for NGNL, not quite-it has the 10 Pledges which are divine commandments that RESEMBLE and FACILITATE THE ENFORCEMENT OF game mechanics, but very much a thing laid down by Tet and not having any truck with 4th wall nonsense in the setting.
>>
>>49887033
Depends, can you paint with all the colours of the wind?
>>
>>49886977
Order of the Stick. Boom.
>>
So... I'm not 100% sure on how anomalous physiology from the SCP jump works in relation to healing factors. Like, at the end of the jump it tries to explain that there's diminishing returns or something, but the wording is really unclear to me. Is it saying that it actively nerfs regeneration perks?
>>
>>49887265
Nah. See, it gives you a really slow healing factor on its own... but the important part is that it allows you to come back from pretty much anything.

Regen perks increase the healing rate, by how quickly they'd let you regen normally.

The diminishing returns bit seems to be because the jumpmaker assumed people are actually still using the diminishing returns rule for perks.
>>
File: Magic Library.jpg (401KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Library.jpg
401KB, 940x705px
I want to make my own version of the Black Library, a library run by myself with the knowledge of hundreds of worlds inside of it, granting anyone. What perks would be useful to fill it?

Unknown Resources from Kim Possible would be a good start. The STC perk from Warhammer 40.000 could help me to make lots of easily accessible blueprints. True Librarian might also help myself, although I don't know if it would help me to fill the library.

But I don't know how to fill it with stuff like mystical and magical knowledge. Wasn't there a Grimoire perk for that?

Also, how could it be done?

I was thinking that I could use a combination of both an Automatic Stand (based on Mr.President and Highway Star) that serves both as physical manifestation of the library, its only access and its guardian (through Awakening). Add a Reality Marble through Power Combinations, and spells like Create Demiplane enhanced through Territory Creation and some technomagical microverse batteries. Maybe add lots of runes and artifacts to reinforce the place.
>>
>>49886218
Bill is a shitty overrated antagonist.
>>
>>49887436
Arcane from Smite combined with a good magic system
>>
File: 1476250920608.jpg (110KB, 638x564px) Image search: [Google]
1476250920608.jpg
110KB, 638x564px
>>49887449
All reality warper villains are kinda shitty on their own way. They get out of hand too quickly and their end rarely satisfies anyone.
>>
>>49887503
>pic
I don't get it
>>
>>49887436.
There's a couple of magical library options. There's one in Teen Titans and one in the Bartimaeus jump, both update with magical books from the setting I believe.

May not be exactly what you're looking for as I think they're both warehouse attachments.
>>
File: tumblr_n7wr33dqE91qg0ee4o1_400.gif (2MB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7wr33dqE91qg0ee4o1_400.gif
2MB, 375x211px
>>49887503
I thought Bill's end was rather satisfying.
Or rather, I thought Stan's role in Bill's end was satisfying.

Bill was more fun to watch when he couldn't brute force everything. Once he gained the freedom to do whatever he wanted, he bizarrely became less interesting.

Shame that Stan got his memory back so quickly. I feel like, at the very least, they should have shown him having a harder time of it. It really took all the bite out of his sacrifice.
But I guess it is a Disney cartoon.
>>
>>49887570
I still wank that he faked it.
>>
>>49887570
That .gif is pretty much exactly the Infectious Bite perk from Van Helsing.
>>
>>49887436
For a friendly library that shelves itself and slowly turns anything you put into another book you can get the one from Fallen London.
>>
Are there any perks good for keeping specific people alive through dangerous situations/settings without personally protecting them? Or having a companion do it.
>>
>>49887876
Fate magic from Mage the Awakening
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>49887570
Nah. They hyped Bill up too much by making him a reality warper with brains AND a trigger temper, so of course there could only be fights in the last episode because he inexplicably decided to start punching things instead of turning the air into cotton candy or something.

>>49887503
Counterpoint: Aku, Hexadecimal and the Other Mother.

The trick to writing a reality warper villain is giving the hero a fight chance he can exploit without it being an instantgib for some reason.

>>49887436
There's actually quite a lot you can do with Bounded Fields alone once you git gud; Araya turned an entire apartment into a non-euclidean maze.

The DIY Webway from Eldar's also a good choice. Lone Wolf provides you with written copies of your adventures, and Legend of Spyro provides some very efficient portal systems for that sort of thing.

It's possible to use Buffy magic to create magical books, if the Slayers' Handbook is any indication-but there's not a lot of information on how that works. It's also doable with Narnian magic, and in Gargoyles Merlin wrote a very comprehensive one called the Grimorum Arcanorum so the Fae-Blooded perk is a must-have; a mage BBEG who relied on it was powerless when forced to give it up, implying most of his powers came from said book. If you have technology which can interface with books, Magitek Mastery from FF6 could be worth a shot. And I vaguely remember Fire Emblem's spellbooks being consumables which seal and harness the power to use the world's elemental spells, which could take a lot of finangling to adapt to other magic.

True Librarian's real help would be in navigating the worlds you visit's libraries to cross-reference your facts, navigate/organize your own and show people around from a discrete corner if you don't want to use portals for some reason.

>>49887876
Sage of the Forest from Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board, and Guardian from SMT
>>
>>49887950
>Fire Emblem's spellbooks being consumables

They're not really. They're more like foci. They only seem consumable because most weapons in Fire Emblem break after a certain amount of uses.
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>49888129
Oh. Well, serves me right for using 5 seconds on a wiki and half a misremembered conversation for sources then.

>>49887013
Come to think of it, now the 40Kraze (not the actual name) is over, I'm surprised there hasn't been a Bloodbowl jump. I know Brutus is/was working on an Orkz jump, though.
>>
>>49887950
>Counterpoint: Aku

Not truly a reality warper on Bill's level or whatever Marvel and DC throw as villains to be defeated by heroes.

Sure, he has magic, can shapeshift and has some super-science, but he is not what I would call a reality warper.

>Hexadecimal
Not familiar with him.

>the Other Mother.
A total different approach to the story than Bill and characters like him.
>>
>>49888225
Her, also. She's Doesn't really display reality warping abilities, she can just turn people into slugs that she controls
>>
>>49887436
The Slayers Handbook from Buffy is good for as many types of magics as you've visited. Universal Canon from Lone Wolf gives you two sets of books for every universe you've been to, the original timeline and the jumper modified timeline.
>>
I now noticed Siren's Blood Curse jump.

Isn't it actually a gauntlet? You start with 0 cp after all
>>
Sup /jc/

What is the silliest combo you can make with your current perks?
>>
>>49888336
Well I found a combo that makes me omnipotent. Not telling what it is though because then it'd get nerfed.
>>
>>49888361
Well, good for you.

You do realise that plenty of people have made similar claims in the past, and that said claims are liable to make people think you're either just boasting to shitpost or you're being super dense about specific forms of wording?
>>
>>49888336
Well I found a combo that makes you omnipotent. Not telling what it is though because then you'd get nerfed.
>>
>>49888336
Well I found a combo that makes us omnipotent. Not telling what it is though because then we'd get nerfed.
>>
>>49887950
I feel that the only way for a reality warper to work is that they don't directly antagonize the protagonists. And try not to explain their powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8UnQno9Liw
>>
>>49888439
Pssh, that's nothing. I found a combo that makes all waifus retroactively giant. Not telling what it is though because then the shortstacks would nerf us.
>>
What are the best future sight perks?
>>
>>49888303
It IS a gauntlet, disguised as jump, made by Dirge. And it's trippy
>>
>>49888585
The one from Through The Looking Glass combined with the perk from SCP that makes it impossible for you to forget anything.
>>
>>49888572
I need this
>>
>>49888572
Short stacks best stacks! Down with the non-4' crowd!
>>
>>49888585
The ones in Siren Blood Curse jump.

It's Uzumaki meets Silent Hill, though
>>
>>49888336
Once Captain SNES is out, I plan to make a combo to make a Kamen Rider Nintendo.

Current combos I really like using? Tip the Scales + Underdog + Gum Up the Works + Hamon Infusion. Nobody ever expects their year-long plans to be totally unraveled by me throwing a rubber duck at the most important part of it.
>>
>>49888596
Only if you assume the "you never forget" supersedes the "you always forget" and I don't see why it would. Both of them run on jump fiat.
>>
>>49888633
The perk never uses an absolute modifier such as 'always'.
>>
>>49888618
The Ouroboros perk line turns you into kinda ASA
>>
>>49888750
Indeed it doesn't. What it does say is this:

>When activated this power allows you to remember all your future memories while forgetting all of your past memories.

Which means the perk causes you to forget your past memories as part of the terms of the perk. For the SCP thing to work you'd still have to assume that that perk supersedes the terms of this one.
>>
>>49888776
Did anyone else actually take all of those?
>>
>>49888889
He actually took all of those?
>>
>>49888572
>>49888608
I cant tell if all the occasional Draph and Zentradi posting in /tg/ has accidentally created a shadow war of some sort or not
>>
>>49889268
Yep.

>>49889290
We all know the spiders are playing both sides anyway
>>
>>49888336
Infectious Bite from Van Hellsing is amazing for silliness when you have enough alt forms, especially if you pick up Final Form. Depending on what definition of silly you meant, I can either bite others into being seraphim or bite others into being alien monster shirt people.
>>
>>49889506
I am having trouble understanding those. What even is ASA? Is he a Newtype that can understand n-dimensional concepts and interactions but fails at basic math?
>>
>>49889601
>What even is ASA?
A palindrome.
>>
>>49889601
A mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in cinnamon toast crunch
>>
>>49889601
The IRC's pet, he's the only "anon" allowed to powerwank here.
>>
>>49888618
Which one's are they / how do they function. None of the perk descriptions mention any sort of precog.
>>
>>49889601
The thread's pet, he's the only "namefag" allowed to powerwank here.
>>
>>49889766
Does this mean I can feed him sugar cubes?
>>
>>49889766
Pretty sure he doesn't use a name.
>>
>>49889724
>>49889766
Class get out early? I know it's Friday, but you usually aren't on for another two hours or so.
>>
File: keanu2.gif (491KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
keanu2.gif
491KB, 480x270px
>>49889724
>>49889766
>>
>>49889781
I think so but not too many.
>>
>>49889793
Could be on his phone between classes.
>>
>>49889781
What kind of pets do people usually feed sugar cubes, anyway?
>>
>>49889840
Horses.
>>
>>49889840
Pet ants mostly.
>>
>>49889835
Eh, that's true. Well at least he's keeping to his schedule somewhat. I think I'll watch some animoo tonight or something. The thread will largely be garbage.

Anyone have any anime they can recommend to watch? If it piques my interest enough I may bang out a jump for it.
>>
>>49889840
Pet ant horses
>>
>>49889835
I am not this shitposter nor am I the shitposter, but I can confirm that this is usually the case.
>>
>>49889860
An offer to make a jump of a thing you've never seen is troubling.
>>
>>49889884
I get that, but like said I'd only do it if it was interesting to me and were it interesting to me I'd be willing to do the necessary research.
>>
>>49889860
Death Parade is pretty good.
>>
>>49889860
I liked Shiki.
>>
>>49889860
I don't know why anyone likes that weeb-shit. But, hey man, you do you.
>>
>>49889899
What do you like?
I'd love to see Chivalry of a Failed Knight get a Jump but right now I'm trying to make a whole powers supplement for GHQ Jump. This is a daunting task as I'm having to look at all the stuff shown in the quest to get inspirations from and dear me are there not a lot of powers being shown.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>49889840
Other than horses, I think most of the less assholish bugs enjoy sugar (except termites, which are assholes who probably enjoy sugar too). Probably too solid for butterflies, though. Gotta be a reason why IIRC they're fed sugar water.

Also I saw a panda fed 'em once, so there's that.

>>49889268
Can confirm. They mesh well with my other stasis powers.

>>49889601
The one and only Jumper I've played. Hello there!

>>49889860
You mean other than Diamond is Unbreakable? Nothing really springs to mind, although I guess you could watch Dragon Ball Super if you like watching silly things happen and big things exploding.

>>49888336
I like using Summon Greater Steamroller to drop the steamroller on myself and something I don't like which I'm standing near, using [MELODY] to bounce right back from it while the other thing stays smashed and then using my whacky Ouroboros powers to make it happen a few more times, while also using [QUALITY] to distort the events' framerates.

The net result being a sort of 4-dimensional flipbook of slapstick comedy.
>>
>>49890017
>slapstick comedy.
Shit taste detected.
>>
>>49889984
>I don't know why anyone likes that weeb-shit. But, hey man, you do you.
They're easy to watch, so you can mindlessly consume them or use them for fodder without much if any difficulty. I've already got some bigger projects I'm working on so something smaller to tinker with would be nice.

>>49890011
>What do you like?
GitS: SAC, OG Tenchi, Lodoss, Demon King and Hero, Shimoneta, Rurouni Kenshin... I've watched some, but nothing this year.
>>
How does everyone rule what spiritual energy means between settings? Like, is it the same between settings, or is it different? If it is different, do perks that effect spiritual energy only effect the kind in jump, or does it apply to all systems?
>>
Has anyone had trouble holding interest in a chain they made? I've been having this problem a lot, to the point where if my chains didn't die from my own ADD, they died from Jumper-induced stupidity. It's happening now, too - I'm not that invested in the rollchain I had going.

If so, any suggestions on remedying this?
>>
>>49888336
I can become a jellyfish skeleton.

...I haven't tested it yet, for fear of ceasing to exist.
>>
>>49890135
I have a problem staying interested in life.
>>
>>49890135
If it's just the rollchains, I'd say try something different. Maybe do a chain based on a theme or have a set goal to accomplish in one setting or another with the chain built around it. Just try some different things and see what you like.
>>
File: 1468542469867.jpg (85KB, 823x728px) Image search: [Google]
1468542469867.jpg
85KB, 823x728px
>>49890090
>I've already got some bigger projects I'm working on
Hey, man. You can't just say that and leave us hanging.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>49888336
>bang out a jump for it

...oh shit, son. I thought you meant only this season for some reason.

Paranoia Agent (Tulpas going whack because a town of people can't take responsibility)

Seirei no Moribito (Spearwoman and boy emperor on the run from the law, gotta save the spirit world)

Casshern Sins (Megaman-lookalike ponders the meaning of life and death as he, wanders through the postapocalyptic wasteland. Also, he fights crazy starving robots)

Knights of SIdonia (Its like Alien but with giant robots and laserblobs. Already got a jump, but DEFINITELY worth a watch for the brilliant atmosphere, dogfights and terror)

Kaze no Stigma (WIndbender prodigy talks shit at firebenders. Perfect catharsis if you hate tsunderes)

Sword of the Stranger (A strong contender for the best animated swordfighting I've ever seen)

Hitsugi no Chaika (Albino meme girl and pragmatic twins go on a journey to collect the not-God Emperor of Mankind's body parts. Sillier than it sounds, somehow)

One Punch Man (Yet another thing that has a jump, but is a PERFECT adaptation. OVA somehow makes old men moe)

Shigurui (Watch this if you want to experience absolute despair for some reason)

>>49890089
Why, thank you.

Yes, I am willing to weaponise shit taste to harm my opponents.

>>49890114
Personally I've gone by spiritual energy varying by setting, but whether perks do as well depends on the wording. I don't assume they automatically do so, but some have lines like "your reserves of mystic energy are far greater" rather than "your chakra/Essence/chi is extraordinary" so I roll with that.

>>49890135
Kinda at time, actually.

Dunno what to recommend for a rollchain, maybe figure out what kind of goals and wants your Jumper has at that point? I find looking back at previous jumps to flesh out the reactions and decisions made in the past can give an idea of what they might want to achieve in the future
>>
>>49890135
I've got a long'ish chain. I haven't taken everything on the drive, but I've done over half of them. For me the key has been two things: be willing to deliberately explore themes and be willing to let new themes happen organically.

I look at my chain as this big, slowly unveiling story that's moving toward an end point that I've more or less had in my head since I started way back when. This gives me something to move toward, at the end of the chain, X happens, and but given the length of the chain it lets me kinda meander and enjoy the ride along the way.

So it's deliberate, I know what I'm building eventually, but it's also organic, in that I let jumps and jump orders mold and shape how it happens. That keeps things on track, but also fresh.

The biggest thing I've noticed in your jump writeups, which I do enjoy, and take this critique with a grain of salt, is that SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENS. There's always a HOOK or a TWIST or a THING. Now that's awesome if its just individual jumps, but it's a bit exhausting and hard to put together if it's a chain. I'd suggest finding an idea or a dream or something you want to explore and then maybe try that. Sure, have individual jumps or series of jumps, arcs, that build up to a crescendo, but don't feel the need to always crank things up to 11 and leave them there.

Give yourself a breather from time to time, slow things down and explore something smaller so that when you ratchet it back up there's a sense of tension, risk and reward both increasing in fun and interesting ways.

Lots of people like what you do and I make a point of not posting my chain for a variety of reasons, so again take what I'm saying with the /jc/-approved Grain of Salt. However, you asked for feedback and that's what I've got. Hope you find your muse, Heavens.
>>
>>49889840
My cubic sugar golems can eat just about anything, but they strongly prefer beef.
>>
>>49890090
>Lodoss
JUST DO IT. I have a mighty need.
>>
>>49890207
>>49890301
>>49890337
These are all extremely helpful, thank you. And I appreciate the criticism - I do, honestly. I'm a bit too preoccupied with moving at a breakneck pace and my signature style tends to be a lot of mood whiplash or sudden change in pace. While that works for a tabletop, it's something I need to stretch out more and slow down on for a chain, since I seem to burn out a bit quickly otherwise.

Appreciate the help, and I hope I can put together something worthwhile in the near future.
>>
Okay, but seriously though-what is ASA?
>>
>>49890627
Just another attention whore.
>>
>>49890627
Who is this 4chan?
>>
>>49890627
A jumper that only has one chain and by now jumped everything, and is just waiting for more. Due to having jumped EVERYTHING his powerwanking is generally accepted due to amount of perks and resources accumulated.

I mean, he did jump over 666 jumps
>>
>>49890627
Anti Spiral Anon, I think.
>>
>>49890650
Funny, I remember when you used to fellate him shamelessly because of your other hateboner.

>>49890671
>ASA is 4chan

This would explain so much.
>>
>>49890734
Well at least he's finally going after someone who actually deserves it.
>>
Does anyone want a World of Warships jump?
>>
File: Feng Shui.jpg (133KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Feng Shui.jpg
133KB, 500x647px
So, which tabletop RPGs do you most want to see made into Jumps?
>>
>>49890749
>deserves it

Do enlighten us, Mr. Samefag. Exactly why does your sempai deserve it? Are you that sour about not being noticed?
>>
File: obvious.jpg (68KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
obvious.jpg
68KB, 437x400px
>>49890787
DO NOT FEED.
>>
>>49890764
More jumps? Sign me up!

>>49890783
Legend of the Five Rings, Unknown Armies and JAGS Wonderland.
>>
>>49890749
>insulting ASA
over the line
>>
>>49890783
I'm personally looking forward for the chance to become Glorious Solar Trash or an Infernal. I'll take either or. Black Crusade also looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Aside from that? Well, ignoring the Freelancer endjump, I'd love a Rogue Trader jump.
>>
>>49890798
Alright, alright. I just think it's hilarious he's clearly heartbroken over never being acknowledged by his idol. He's like Syndrome, but more of a loser.
>>
File: iowaCclMOPqVIAEy7-1.jpg (111KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
iowaCclMOPqVIAEy7-1.jpg
111KB, 600x896px
>>49890764
>World of Warships jump
Yes.
>>
>>49890764
sounds neat.

>>49890798
It looks like that chick is scratching his chin.
>>
File: 56132251.jpg (88KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
56132251.jpg
88KB, 400x400px
>>49890812
>Glorious Solar Trash, Infernal, Black Crusade
>>
>>49890820
Wait, so what did I just agree to want a jump for and why does that look like Manifest Breastiny girl? Isn't she a Kantai?
>>
File: 590.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
64KB, 624x628px
>>
>>49890783
Besides glorious Exalted nonsense, I'd like seeing more World of Darkness stuff, Old and New. Maybe Aberrant too, but I'm not too fond of the Trinity Universe as a whole.
>>
>>49890783
Wraith: the Oblivion and Eclipse Phase.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>49890783
Infernals. which is being made
Black Crusade, which is being made
Scion, which sadly is not being made
>>
>>49890783
Eclipse Phase.
>>
>>49890879
Didn't someone do a mock up of it at one point?
>>
>>49890888
I remember someone bringing it up as a possibility, but I don't remember it ever going farther than that.
>>
>>49890783
>>49890812
I still think a Horus Heresy end jump would be all kinds of fun, not to mention thematic.
You could have a 1000CP option that makes you one of the lost Primarchs.

>>49890888
Of Scion? Yeah, but nothing came of it.
>>
>>49890859
myrm is doing EP
>>
>>49890930
>Horus Heresy

You do realize that you can already do that with the Imperium jump, right? It just puts you near the end of the Heresy, rather than at the beginning.
>>
>>49890901
>>49890930
Ah I thought so.
>>
>>49890930
Only if I can bring /tg/ fanon to life have have the Desert Scorpions being a thing as the other lost Primarch.
>>
>>49890783
Aberrant, Deadlands, and Hero Wars.
>>
>>49890930
Wouldn't really have to be an end-jump.
>>
>>49890783
Pathfinder. I'm surprised there isn't one already.
>>
>>49891007
Someone is working on it.
>>
>>49891007
Wasn't someone already making that?
>>
Wikia seems to be down, so work on my jumps slowed down a tiny bit. Still, here's another drawback for Disgaea:

Love Freak/Stupid Evil [+200] – Oh, brother. You seem to have inhaled a tiny bit of stupid on your way in here. That is, you’re either absolutely obsessed with love in all its forms and will never stop talking about it, or you’re a saturday morning cartoon villain who took lessons from James Bond villains while majoring in Curses, Foiled Again. The result you end up with is the one that would fit your core personality and beliefs -the least-. You’re a tiny bit dumber and more predictable as a result, but it doesn’t deter your fighting ability – just your dignity and your short-term competence. Severely so.
>>
>>49891048
>>49891061
I think whoever was working on it dropped it a while ago.
>>
>>49891160
Not true. I am in contact with them.

Reminder that announcements come on Halloween.
>>
>>49891128
Wikia too? Is it related to why everything else is down or is this separate?
>>
>>49891200
Yes, there's some DDOS going on and several sites are impossible to reach on certain DNS services.
>>
>>49891187
That's great if you're Hollywood or a vidya publishing house or something, but it's kinda shit here. Dropping a line on occasion and just say that you're still working on the project isn't hard.
>>
>>49891187
Will there be a perk to buff your Eidolon if you are a Summoner? I love the class, but it's not vary good for Jumpchain purposes, as your Eidolon would quickly become obsolete.
>>
Are there any perks or combos that make someone saying your name come out as static or something similar? I should explain, for anyone who hasn't seen playthroughs of or actually played the recent SMT IV Apocalypse, whenever YHVH's name is said, it comes out as static instead. It's not that they don't know the name, they know it, they just can't actually say it because it comes out as static. Is there any way to replicate that?
>>
>>49891271
They have their reasons. I'm mostly just doing this so their claims don't get poached. They're being weird and stubborn about posting. Want something finished first.

>>49891334
Maybe?
>>
File: 1272767700079.jpg (95KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
1272767700079.jpg
95KB, 386x600px
>>49883269
(Dune) #86
-Background: Tleilaxu (Dice Roll) -So I'm part of an order that messes with genetics? OH MY.
-Weirding Way (900CP) -Complete control of my nerves and muscles? Add this with Hyperkinesis.
-Simulflow (800CP) -Having multiple streams of consciousness and increases analytical skills? Yes.
-Appraising Potential (750CP) (Discount) -Time to determine EVERYTHING with genetics.
-Decadence (Ghola Free) -Anything I craft is going to be a thing of beauty. It will be fitting for a god.
-Sharply Dressed Man (Ghola Free) -Not only do I design everything awesome, but I can MAKE it look awesome.
-Desert Rose (Ghola Free) -I'm gonna look pretty as shit. ME. PRETTY.
-Robust Engineering (Ghola Free) -I will be lasting for a very long time possibly. I will require this.
-Suk Doctor (450CP) -The doctor is in, apparently.
-Ghola (300CP) (Discount) -So I'm a clone with awesome stuff. Just the eyes, but we can fix that...
-Mentat (-250) -I AM A SUPERCOMPUTER. Seriously, add this with prior knowledge perks and I am amazing.
-Fleshcrafting (-500CP) (Discount) -IT BEGINS. My genetic knowledge is absolute!
-Melange Allergy (-300CP)
-Kanly (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Bene Tleilax, Tleilaxu, 63 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

I'm a granny. Why am I a freaking granny. I HATE being old. This sucks. Also it looks like I've got an allergy to the blue stuff... shit. I mean this makes me glad I went and got a supply of food stuffs in the Warehouse so I can just go and eat there for my meals most of the time, but it still sucks that I gotta be really careful on what I eat. Is this what peanut allergies feel like?

But the knowledge I have, the sheer mental processing power... this. This is actually kind of awesome. The sheer biomancy ability that got added onto my own prowess, the knowledge of human anatomy and physiology... and the aesthetics I can put in my creations while ensuring anything I forge lasts for a very, very long time.

(1/2)
>>
>>49891339
Harry Potter magic may be able to do it. In the last book, Voldemort's name was made a taboo that dispelled defenses and gave the location of the speaker. What you want to do seems like it'd be within its capabilities.
>>
File: 1313684344490.png (36KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1313684344490.png
36KB, 250x196px
>>49891476
This was a very nice boon for me, managing to get all of these things. Hell, Mentat and Simulflow alone were pretty sick, and adding those on top of Fleshcrafting and Suk Doctor means I can pretty much do anything I want to a human body. Kind of nice for one who's planning to try and slowly upgrade oneself or wants to have the means to upgrade others.

...too bad it means I've got to watch any food I could possibly buy outside of my Warehouse, I've got a powerful person who wants me dead for whatever reason, and because I'm a Suk Doctor I can't take direct action. I can only run my ass off or make distractions with the intent to distract, not with the intent to kill. Which means I can't get rid of them anytime soon.

FUCK.
>>
>>49891493
Cool, that works. Thanks anon.
>>
Do we have any perks that let us steal the potential of others for ourselves?
>>
>>49891339
Metal Gear Solid. You know how sometimes people will just say a random string of "L" syllables? The "LaLeLuLiLo", and all that? That's them trying to say "the Patriots" and the brain nanites keeping them from saying it.
>>
>>49891560
Really now? Interesting, I'll have to look into that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>49891450
This is the original Pathfinder claim, the one we haven't seen yet, right?
Not the three-part garbage someone posted, and was universally panned and rejected. I mean even SB hated that one, which is kinda impressive when you think about it.
>>
>>49891567
It's notable that in the original Japanese version, that name is literally unpronounceable due to L sounds not being present in Japanese. That just doesn't come across well in the translation. Though there is a cut scene from MGS2 where Rose was going to explain that the twenty-six letter alphabet actually has a secret four extra letters that the Patriots use, maintaining that idea.
>>
>>49891613
Yes.
>>
>>49891497
hey ready yet another in my incessant round of Warframe questions, you can only get one warframe right? so since I have three bodies. What happens to my other two. If I go tenno?

or am I misreading this line and I only gain the points Once?
>>Upon collection of this Warframe, gain
1500 'Warframe Points' to use in the customization table. You may only gain this option once.
>>
>>49891619
>a secret four extra letters
You what, now?
>>
>>49891653

Wear them on your shoulders like massive pauldrons. Obv
>>
>>49891639
Ah, good. I've been really looking forward to this jump.
>>
>>49891653
You know, acting like that isn't going to endear me to answering these things for long. So yes, you only get one Warframe. Your other two bodies are screwed.
>>
>>49891619
>secret four letters
Wait, what.
>>
>>49891661
I've never been a set of pauldrons Before, but I've been really fidgety since changeling.
>>49891681
how Have I been acting??
>>
>>49891658
>>49891687
It's a Kojima game, I don't have to explain shit.
>>
File: 899866.jpg (314KB, 954x1300px) Image search: [Google]
899866.jpg
314KB, 954x1300px
>>49891661
Why anon. Why would he do that.
>>
>>49890843
That is Iowa and she is always welcome.
>>
>>49891701
>how Have I been acting??
The fact that, after two years of doing the same damn thing, you can still ask that with an assumed straight face really makes me pray for an apocalypse of some sort.
>>
>>49891806
What kind of apocalypse are we talking about here? Armageddon, Ragnarok, World War 3, what?
>>
>>49891806
He's like on the Autism spectrum. He really doesn't understand a lot of social graces. So he comes off as pushy and rude. He can't recognize he's coming off as rude, because that's the way his brain is.
>>
>>49891902
Honestly? Potato apocalypse. I want to wake up as my jumper and have all the other jumps wake up as their jumpers and then just watch the world burn ... from afar, because there's no way I'd stick around for that shit show.
>>
>>49891902
All of them.

All of them at the same time.
>>
>>49891909
There has to be something wrong with his wiring. I know people have tried to help him in the past and he just doesn't get it. You can literally point at shit he does, tell him don't do that, and he'll do that again seconds later.

The most irritating part is that he always goes back to the nobody helps me whine. Plenty of people have tried to help him.
>>
Is it okay to fluff that the universe I go to in Generic Sugar Bowl is inhabited primarily by small horses with human-level intelligence?
>>
>>49891956
Yes, but they can never be yours.
>>
>>49891909
It's just a shame his brain is also retarded.
>>
>>49891932
Holy shit, man. You yams are worse than bancho.
>>
Somebodies working on Prisma Illya, right?
>>
>>49891992
I'll admit that I crank it up to 11-thousand with that, but sometimes I just get exhausted with pure unadulterated stupidity. It's not just, it's not graduated, it's just a virulent, violent over-reaction.
>>
>>49892008
Yeah, Batmanon was.
>>
>>49892018
Was?
>>
>>49892026
>>49892026
Yes. He was working on it and has, to my knowledge, continued.
>>
>>49891955
Autism is basically your brain is wired differently. Depending on the wiring you can pass as "normal" but that just means you can hide the difference well enough. For instance social interactions require forethought, you play in your mind "I say this, and this is how they'll answer, but they could also answer with this. So I have to say X or Y depending on the situation." This mental gymnastics is common among high functioning Autists (like myself). Now it doesn't really work in the internet that way because that enternal pressure to say the right thing goes out the window.

Because his brain is wired differently, someone trying point out to him his flaws won't ever sink in. It could be he's ignoring them or he can't really change his behavior. That's the major curse for autism is that those that have it, we're mentally ridged.

>>49891991
He's pretty high functioning. From my understanding he has an apartment, a job, and a GF. Then again this is the Internet so I take his admission of these things worth a grain of salt. He does do dumb shit, and that's not the autism. That's just who he is as a person.

Even I facepalm every time he posts.
>>
>>49889860
Keijo is alright.
>>
>>49891701
>>49891713
Because Pauldrons are Love, Pauldrons are Life
>>
>>49890011
if there aren't enough powers for a full on supplement you could just make tiered costs with examples of the kinds of effects you can achieve and leave it to the individual.
>>
File: pauldrons1456239321072.jpg (232KB, 1000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
pauldrons1456239321072.jpg
232KB, 1000x1455px
>>49892477
>Pauldrons are Love, Pauldrons are Life
>>
File: pauldrons1456597148931.jpg (154KB, 877x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pauldrons1456597148931.jpg
154KB, 877x1000px
>>49892586
>>
File: pauldrons1469926215938.jpg (369KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pauldrons1469926215938.jpg
369KB, 1414x2000px
>>49892607
>>
File: pauldrons1458548174030.jpg (149KB, 960x860px) Image search: [Google]
pauldrons1458548174030.jpg
149KB, 960x860px
>>49892632
>>
File: 509.jpg (63KB, 591x720px) Image search: [Google]
509.jpg
63KB, 591x720px
>>49892586
>49892586
>>49892607
>>49892632
>>49892651
What are you doing anons.
>>
File: pauldrons1458103035253.jpg (136KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
pauldrons1458103035253.jpg
136KB, 800x888px
>>49892651
That's all my pauldron posting for now. KLK is an under rated jump.

>>49892660
Expressing my love for big, white, heaving pauldrons.
>>
>>49892632
>>49892607
>>49892586
you know that's an evil space alien trying to take over mind right?
>>49892152
college not job and I dumped the GF when she responded with " what do you want me to do about it." to the Recent loss of a loved one.
>>49891955
I Been trying to learn and I've Assimilated that people are trying to help me and I appreciate that and I'm sorry that I've been Ungrateful for that.
>>49891909
pretty much exactly that.
>>
File: Ben 10.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ben 10.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I present to you the special Halloween Edition of Ben 10 jump.

>Anodite now grants magical potential
>Magic buffed and changed to Magical Prodigy
>Prepare to be spooked, because every single alien native to the Anur system is now available.
>>
>>49892698
don't humans have the superpower of "Crossbreed with anything Sapient" In this universe? I remember that from somewhere.
>>
Light Novel Protagonist [400, Discount for Drop-In] – ...really. Alright, fine. For starters, your hair color can now change to whatever you want at will, and nobody will ever question you on it unless you want them to. Second, you will continually find ways to attract numerous members of your desired sex without actually meaning to, often ensuring you’ll end up with some size of admirers who would happily follow you to the ends of Earth. If that’s not your thing, you’ll instead just get a fanbase that forms and grows in size as time goes on, who will happily do favors for your praise – though while Demon fans and morally ambiguous sorts will happily beat others up for you, humans and Angels, along with people from other jumps, may not be cool with their idol telling them to do sketchy things. Third, using this in a world where the internet exists will ensure a massive amount of fanfiction and art will be made of you. Have fun.

So I made this travesty for Disgaea. Does this look fine as-is or no?
>>
File: grappling1471010778122.webm (3MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
grappling1471010778122.webm
3MB, 600x450px
>>49892693
>you know that's an evil space alien trying to take over mind right?
Pfft. I'll win a wrestling contest in my mind, easy peasy. Afterward I get a sweet ass costume. I already had a sweet ass to go with it.
>>
>>49892750
What kind of art?
>>
>>49892768
>that webm
D:
>>
>>49892750
>Light Novel
>Disgaea

and how do these fit together exactly? the perk itself looks half decent, It just doesn't seem to fit in with any of The Disgaea games I have played
>>
>>49892750

It's fine I suppose.
>>
>>49892698
Awesome, I was looking forward to this update!
>>
>>49892698
Noice.

>>49892750
Well, that's cool too. I suppose-
>Fanfiction and art
*Concern*
>>
>>49892730
Nope, that was Rooter fuckery.
>>
>>49892750
I'm on board.
>>
>>49892798
>>49892802
Actual Light Novels of Disgaea exist. I wish I was making this up. They even made Laharl a harem protagonist in it - something he's vehemently upset about.

I figured it would make sense to use that for the usual harem perk, here. Though I'm not 100 percent happy with it right now and may change it, the core function is basically the same.
>>
>>49892750
Is it at least good art?
>>
>>49892798

>half decent

so ten times better than anything you made?
>>
>>49892850
Some of it is.
>>49892815
>>49892780
Guess.
>>
>>49892768
>that webm

Bah gawd, that's a broken human being!
>>
Related note, here's another Drop-In perk.

Who You Gonna Call? Jumper! [200, Discount for Drop-In] – I am not sorry for that. Anyways, you have to admit, an interdimensional tourist can have a lot to offer the rest of the multiverse. And wouldn’t you know it: Demons, Angels, and humans are all equal-opportunity employers here. If you want, you can offer your services in some fashion – as a vassal, a shopkeeper, a janitor, or even a Main Character. Sure enough, fate will conspire to rope you into your chosen role at the hands of a major figure in the world, maybe even the protagonists themselves. You don’t have precise control over who will be the one contacting or running into you in the first place, but they’ll generally be someone whose personality or goals mesh with yours. You could fish for someone you specifically know you won’t get along with, of course...if only to take all their stuff or make some kind of weird buddy cop duo. Hey, I won’t judge.
>>
>>49892818
well all right then,too bad I had a plan for that power. also, you said all the species but i'm not seeing the high breed here. also , Does the Nemetrix have the DNA for Ship In it or was he basically a Galvanic Mechamorph?
>>49892833
oh I imagine there are,and I take it Drop in is going to be the meta-tree Then? because otherwise it really doesn't make sense.
>>
File: Jumpers.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>>49892586
>>49892607
>>49892632
>>49892660
>>49892685
I should have Waifued Satsuki
I made a mistake
>>
>>49892912
The Highbreed aren't from the Anur System. As for Ship, no. While ship is an animal Mechamorph he isn't the natural predator of sapient ones. If you were good enough you could modify it to accept his DNA though.
>>
>>49892968
>Satsuki
She's a strong contender for Best Girl.
>>
>>49892908
I like it. It will help with getting into groups like NERV.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>49892973
well I did use morphing memory to burn an alternate human form and basically replace Azmuth so I think I have a good chance of doing that. i'm going to roll for that,I roll low.
>>
>>49892698
neat
>>
>>49892750
>>49892908
I approve of these shenanigans
>>
>>49892973
the Nemetrix has CP insurance right? Because I think I might've broke it.
>>
>>49892730
Humans are basically the weakest and most worthless species in Ben 10.
>>
>>49892968
>>49892986
>Sexually abused by a parent
>Good waifu
haha, no. The issues she has will be innumerable.
>>
>>49893025
>>49893062
Go sit in the corner of shame, Bancho.
>>
File: 1459730096174.gif (1MB, 480x204px) Image search: [Google]
1459730096174.gif
1MB, 480x204px
>>49893075
If you can't give your Companions the health and wellness they need, you're a horrible jumper.
>>
File: Justice 1.gif (422KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Justice 1.gif
422KB, 900x1165px
>>49893075
First of all, abuse isn't her fault.
Second of all, issues can be helped, worked around, or fixed with time and help.
Third of all, have you SEEN my waifus? A good chunk of them are not what you would describe as "sane".
Like Azula
>>
>>49893062
I would say no, but if you want to run it that way you can. Also if you absorbed Azmuth it should have been an autopass. Not only is it not as complex as the Omnitrix, you're modifying the software, not the hardware.
>>
>>49893080
don't worry I made spares with mine craft duplication, but Whalewolf might not be doing so hot considering it is around his neck,
>>49893100
okay thank goodness, but I didn't so much as absorb him as turn into a clone of him with his memories and put him in a cryo-pod. so looks like >>49893025
wasn't as big a screwup as I thought since it's an auto pass Thank you Prof.
>>
>>49893094
>posting shitty tumblr comics
fuck off
>>
File: 1398800024574.jpg (14KB, 286x228px) Image search: [Google]
1398800024574.jpg
14KB, 286x228px
>>49891476
>>49891497
(Yoshi's Island) #87
-Background: Infant (Free) -Ho boy. This... is new. LITTLE BABY RED.
-Prehensile Tongue (900CP) -For getting cookies, because cookies are awesome.
-Cry (Free) -Um... SHIT WHY DO I NEED THIS.
-Upper Body Strength (700CP) (Discount) -RED STRONK.
-Star Child (400CP) (Discount) -More force to physical, magical, and other things? LET IT BEGIN.
-Mega Guy (200CP) -I am officially 18'5" tall.
-Diaper (Free) -I DON'T EVEN GO TO THE BATHROOM ANYMORE, WHAT.
-Cookies (100CP) -ALL THE COOKIES I COULD EVER WANT.
-Magic Scepter (0CP) -Wait. NO MAGIC WASTED ever? Oh fuck yes I'm taking this!
-Storytime (Free) -Pop-up book!
Dice Rolls: World 3, 2 years old

...so first I'm an old granny, and now I'm a baby. A tiny little baby who goes 'ga ga goo' and crawls around. What the fucking fuck, Benefactor. What is this. I can't even speak properly. What is this bullshit. This is tremendous bullshit of the highest caliber and I can't believe you would stoop so low as t-

Ooh, cookies.
>>
File: Jump Waifu.jpg (244KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Jump Waifu.jpg
244KB, 1024x1280px
>>49893075
You don't say.
>>
>>49892698
Why isn't the Freaked Out drawback called Ecto-Neurotic?
>>
>>49893256
Because Ghostfreak is out.
>>
For those of you who became Lords of Vermin in SMT, what did vermin/pest did you choose? I was thinking of going with Seagulls.
>>
File: I'm summoning the spiders.jpg (552KB, 1280x1948px) Image search: [Google]
I'm summoning the spiders.jpg
552KB, 1280x1948px
>>49893348
>>
>>49893075
>>49893094
Also there are like a million perks that can fix psychological damage.
>>
>>49893348
>For those of you who became Lords of Vermin in SMT, what did vermin/pest did you choose? I was thinking of going with Seagulls.
That's not very nice, anon; fujioshi aren't vermin.
>>
>>49893348
>>
>>49893348
humans

that was a joke
>>
I have a question about Forgotten Realms as someone who doesn't play dnd. What is the challenge level of a vampire for race buying purposes?

The wiki the jump links to is 13cr however the monster manual has it as +2 cr of the target race. So if I was a human vampire I should be 3 cr or 300cp, correct?
>>
>>49893572
>The wiki the jump links to is 13cr
There's your answer.
>>
>>49893587
So wiki>actual 3.5 dnd material?
>>
>>49893600
Hang on, give me a few minutes to correct that mistake.
>>
>>49893600
>So wiki>actual 3.5 dnd material?
Nice try bud.

If the jump pointed you at a particular wiki for that section, then you use the wiki for that section.
>>
>>49893637
He is reading it wrong anyway, its 7cr for a 3rd edition vampire, he is looking at the 5th edition.
>>
>>49893572
The template adds +2 CR. The srd, which is one of the two things the jump links you, only lists that and vampire spawns which are something else.

5e Vampires are CR13. You're looking at the wrong table on its page, as 3e Toril Vampires are CR7.
>>
File: DRACULA.png (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DRACULA.png
296KB, 1280x720px
>>49893572
I'm not sure what wiki that is, but Vampire is a template. The CR 13 vampire you're looking at is probably an example one.

It's just +2 CR of base creature.

As an aside... go Vampire Lord if you can afford the extra CR, they get more powerful and lose a bunch of weaknesses.
http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mm/20021018a
>>
>>49893348
Cliff Racers
>>
>>49893701
You know it doesn't just magic vermin out of the air, right? You either have to import them or create them if you're not using vermin that exist on your current world.
>>
>>49893684
So would Vampire Lord be "Same as base vampire +3" so it would be bade creature +5 or 15 cr?

Honestly I'm probably spending all of my cp on it, I just want to know what it should be.
>>
>>49893701
>>49893722
Build or magic up some sort of bucket that produces them at a ridiculously high rate.
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (659KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
659KB, 800x1072px
What are the best perks for being a Dark Lord?
>>
>>49893722
I know.
Which is why I make a point to introduce them to every world I visit.
YOU GET CLIFF RACERS! AND YOU GET CLIFF RACERS! EVERYONE GETS CLIFF RACERS!
>>
>>49893808
Do you at least introduce Saint Jiub as well?
>>
File: 1470972166496.png (603KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1470972166496.png
603KB, 630x630px
>>49893808
Anon why. I didn't think you had it in you.
>>
File: 1457281302750.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457281302750.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>49893808
You've gone too far this time, anon.

You must be stopped.
>>
File: 2182-1.jpg (33KB, 420x712px) Image search: [Google]
2182-1.jpg
33KB, 420x712px
Are there any "everyone just goes with it" harem management perks?
>>
Has anyone claimed Monster Musume yet?
>>
File: Overlord2598257202t06.jpg (290KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord2598257202t06.jpg
290KB, 1280x800px
>>49893790
All of the harem perks.

All of them.
>>
>>49893866
>>
>>49893859
Eh, maybe?

Tale of Phantasia, Bonds Eternal. Also Hero BBS, Damn Harem Heroes.
>>
>>49893859
The Drop In line for Hero BBS has you covered. Tenchi has some good perks as well, but Hero is probably better for that specific purpose.

Though you might look at the Overlord game jump as well.
>>
>>49893888
Is there a reason this isn't on the drive?
>>
>>49893919
People don't like the jumpmaker.
>>
File: 8legged.jpg (236KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
8legged.jpg
236KB, 600x400px
It's after 3pm EST and it's Friday, folk. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>49893933
Bancho has shit on the drive...

So, uh, explain?
>>
>>49893952
People really don't like the jumpmaker.
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>49893808
>>
>>49893952
From what I've heard of the guy, comparing the two is an insult to bancho that he doesn't deserve. Which is saying something.
>>
>>49893941
Your attempts to incite paranoia will not work on us, shitposter.
>>
>>49893790
The 400 CP Perk in God of War for knowing when and where people are talking about you.
8-Bit Theatre has a Perk that lets you drain love from the universe, and a perk that lets you do anything and people will still consider you the greatest villain alive.
Overlord (Either one) can get you some minions.
SMT has the Tyrant Race.
Worms Villain Perks should help.
If you take Lord of Void in Sburb for your end jump you will be a more literal Lord of Darkness, though if you want it in the evil overlord sense Rage would be better.
>>
>>49893952
Bancho is an asshole but he doesn't deserve to be compared to DDAnon.
>>
>>49893841
>>49893843
>>49893969
Guys, you're looking at it the wrong way.
It was a coin flip between them and Xenomorphs.
>>
>>49893919
Because it's porn, and porn isn't allowed on the drive.
>>
>>49894028
Disagree. I think they are about the same, except reading DDAnon's Jumps and posts doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out.
>>
>>49894053
Xenomorphs are better than cliff racers
>>
>>49894061
DDAnon's bullshit is way worse than an unfiltered douchebag and his disfigured waifus.
>>
>>49894073
They make for a more interesting fight, at least.
>>
>>49893919
metaburgers
>>
>>49894073
The alien jump was such a disappointment. I want to be the xenomorph.
>>
>>49893776
Yes. You first have to get the Vampire template with a +2, then Vampire Lord with an extra +3,

So that'd be a +5 CR total, on top of your base creature.

You could get 10 class levels for those 10 CR you need to qualify for Vampire Lord, but CR doesn't automatically translate to levels/hitdice... So you might end up with more than CR15 if you want to grab a powerful base creature (or less, if you just get something bulky).
>>
>>49894130
Disagree. I can't stand reading Teras misshapen text. It pisses me off further how actually ugly Ghostbusters and PS238 are. I adore both of those settings, but I can't stand to look through and read their Jumps. DDAnon's content is bland, but Teras is WAY worse, in my opinion.
>>
>>49894130
Seriously disagree. I mean DDAnon was a prick but there's some stuff that I just can't unsee.
>>
>>49894130

Also disagree. Tera is a plague on all created Jump's cloging up the drive with shit and preventing anyone from clearing it out.
>>
>>49894158

The first thing I looked for in the Jump was a xenomorph race.
>>
>>49894187
Oh as a Jumpmaker Bancho is definitely worse, I was referring to the bullshit they have both pulled outside of their subpar jumps of which DDAnon's is more egregious.
>>
File: Zepht7-397078-Xeno_pinup.png (479KB, 761x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Zepht7-397078-Xeno_pinup.png
479KB, 761x1046px
>>49894158
Being the Xenomorph would be best, yes.
>>
>>49894322
Xenomorph is not for waifuing.
>>
>>49894334
But every xenomorph is a female drone that could potentially become a queen, anon.
>>
so how close have you come to ending your jumps for the friends you made in that jump?
i almost stopped jumping when i did Kill la Kill
>>
>>49894350
And the artist's concept art is not canon.
>>
>>49894367
It's alien biology, it's a single-sex species and the queen reproduces asexually.
>>
>>49894367
>inb4 "hurr durr jumper, can make it that way"
>>
>>49894388
>>49894367
I have no stake in this argument because the idea of waifuing a Xenomorph creeps me the fuck out. But I have one word for you.

Geneforge.
>>
>>49894187
Tera has never gone to another forum and begged them to come raid us for being mean to him.
>>
>>49894365
Not at all, the chain comes before everything, even friends.
>>
>>49894448
But he has gone to the /tg/ Parliament threads and tried to roleplay his jumper self, insisting he was a golden example of how all jumpers are.
>>
>>49894367
To be fair, Giger's original concept had big, succulent lips and a pair of perky tits.

Also a three foot spike penis.
>>
>>49894461
So? Not as bad as actively encouraging raids. That's a step up from being a shithead.
>>
>>49894468
Seriously? I'm both curious and creeped out. Link?
>>
>>49894322
Avp never

>>49894443
Is it out?
>>
>>49894480
Google is your friend. I don't normally keep art of big alien spike dicks on my computer.
>>
>>49894365
Not at all, I want to experience everything, and I'll see them again eventually.
>>49894487
Sorry, I read the release date wrong and thought it came out in early September, which is why I deleted my post.
>>
>>49894502
*mixed up with the Japanese release date.
>>
>>49894468
To be fair, the finished product of the xenomorph isn't that far off. It is literally made of penises and vagina dentata.
>>
>>49894468
>spike penis.
I don't think they had that part, though there is a pic of one whose breast is a spike being driven through someone's jaw so anything is possible.
>>
>>49894158
>The alien jump was such a disappointment.
Seeing as how the jump only covers the one movie you could just make your own jump in that universe with blackjack and Xenomorph hookers.
>>
>>49894468
>Also a three foot spike penis.
The fan art isn't canon either.
>>
>>49894742
I'm sorry, are you unfamiliar with H.R Giger's work? Literally everything has a penis, for him. I'm sure there are some of his pieces that are non-phallic, but they are far in the minority.
>>
Do money items regenerate at the start of each jump?
>>
>>49894963
Usually not, unless they say they do.
>>
>>49894946
I see no penises on any of the alien pictures, though the positioning of the tails in some of the images is quite phallic.
>>
>>49894946
If it's not a dick, it's a pussy. If it's not a pussy, it's a titty. No titties? DSL lips. None of that? Not his work. Welcome to Giger.
>>
>>49895051
You must be looking at different pictures than I am, because the xenomorphs I'm familiar with are made of penises and skeletons wrapped in black latex. It's nowhere even close to subtle. The Alien franchise is about rape, the monster being incredibly phallic is intentional.
>>
Could a To'kustar from Ben 10 take on and beat an NGE style Angel?
>>
>>49895151
A few of them, the ones with weaker AT Fields. But the really strong AT Fields are durable enough to shrug off multiple nuclear...er, excuse me "non-nuclear but have the same yield as genuine nuclear" warheads without being scratched. As strong as To'kustars are, they haven't been seen to output the incredible energies needed to crack Ramiel's or Zeruel's fields. You need either ridiculous firepower or some way to circumvent the field. Magic may help. Psionics, too.
>>
>>49895205
They have been shown to destroy small planetoids.
>>
>>49895205
The To'kustars can blow up smaller planets. The yield of nukes is nothing compared to that.
>>
>>49895051
>>49895143
There is nothing at all sexual about xenomorphs. It is just science fiction. There is no subtext to the design or function of any of the xenomorphs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkyg_j3BXM
>>
>>49894181
So I would need 10 class levels and lets say as a human vampire lord cr 6 if I am reading it right? For a total of 1,600 cp at the minimum. I'm planing on a vampire build so I'll probably do it.

Should I go ten levels in necromancer or wizard?
>>
File: lusty xenomorph poster.png (20KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
lusty xenomorph poster.png
20KB, 1280x1829px
>>49894641
Why not make a Space Station 13 jump?

Oh wait, I'm already doing that, just at such a slow pace I don't want to claim anything just yet.
>>
>>49895229
>>49895231
I don't recall that ever happening. I guess I missed that episode, then. Well, my apologies, if that's the case. I was going off of the fights I've seen where they appear to be typical kaiju-scale threats. If they really are planet-busters, they yeah, I'd say they can kill an Angel.
>>
>>49895233
Did you miss the director and crew talking about how the movie is basically about rape?
>>
>>49895229
>>49895231
>>49895259
They can, but it's completely irrelevant.

From the jump:
>+Energy blasts strong enough to destroy Pluto and small fleets of space ships
>-Energy blasts aren't nearly that strong when fighting people for some reason
>>
>>49895250
Lewd
>>
>>49895229
>>49895231
>>49895259
The jump itself states they could blow up something the size of Pluto (as seen in one of the video games), but they can't bring that same firepower to bear in fights, again according to the jump. Since I plan on helping the pilots as To'kustar, I was wondering if I could fight and beat an Angel still.
>>
>>49895259
>>49895321
Their feats are inconsistent as fuck, my personal wank on the subject is that their space radiation based powers are stronger out of atmosphere where they have space radiation to work with beyond what they can produce themselves.
>>
>>49895339
That fits with them being Ultraman references. The Ultramen are always stronger away from Earth, for that exact reason. Being in atmosphere limits their ability to absorb cosmic energy.
>>
>>49895339
Ah, I see. Well, that would allow me to fight Arael and stop it from mindraping Asuka, at least, and I could drag some of the more physical Angels into space and fight them there. Wonder if the Dirac Sea counts as space...
>>
>>49895245
Almost. If you go Human, then your CR is just that 5 from Vampire+VampireLord, I think? You replace the single racial hitdie with your Class hitdice.

Anyhow, you get the first level in your Class free, so you only have to pay 1400cp at minimum.

Wizard is damn good. Dread Necromancer is less great, but nice and flavorful... though it goes more to the lich side than vampire.
>>
>>49895309
>>49895321
There is pretty enormous gap between the energy needed to destroy Pluto and a nuke. A Toku'star would almost certainly one shot any given Angel regardless.

>>49892698
Also, what is up with that ruling? Do the To'kustars have some conceptual 'blowing up planet' ability?
>>
>>49895403
They are based on Ultaman so>>49895339 is probably an accurate description of the reason for that, though since it is unconfirmed it is still wank.
>>
>>49895284
>slap fight between two people arguing the sexual subtext of Giger xenomorphs
>no one posts any sources one way or another
>post scene where:
>>black dredlocked xenomorph hybrid extends long object into the mouth of a screaming white woman
>>object begins to pulse and pump, visibly distending the womans body as it pumps her full
>>another woman watches and screams helplessly as this happens
>>smash cut to a scene where the spawn of the black dreadlocked xenomorph hybrids explode out of the bellies of the pregnant white women, killing the women and their legitimate unborn children
Gee, anon. It's about rape? I hadn't clued into that. I just posted a scene from a Alien movie. It must just be dumb luck that it completely underlines the sexual subtext of xenomorph design and function.
>>
>>49895403
To'kustars were introduced as this really powerful thing, and then had to be nerfed for the plot later on. This is not that rare of an occurrence in Ben 10.
>>
>>49895403
It's like Supernatural and Exalted. Kung-fu can be made viable regardless of personal power. What really matters is plot.
>>
>>49895403
>Do the To'kustars have some conceptual 'blowing up planet' ability?
Their power is either proportional to the amount of ambient cosmic radiation they have to work with or inversely proportional to the plot significance of their current target. Considering the show these are both perfectly valid theories.
>>
In No Game No Life if I take both Seeing the Future and Human Calculator would it be safe to say that I'm about the equal of Shiro in terms of feats?
>>
>>49895690
I think you would need weapons of the weak too.
>>
>>49895403
It also says "[not nearly] strong enough to destroy... small fleets of spaceships".
>>
>>49895774
Anon what it says is
>+Huge body means huge strength
>+Incredible durability
>+Able to live in space
>+Can generate cosmic storms to live in and travel between solar systems while in space
>+Energy blasts strong enough to destroy Pluto and small fleets of space ships
>-Energy blasts aren't nearly that strong when fighting people for some reason
->Too big to use things built for most other species
>>
>>49895789
>-Energy blasts aren't NEARLY THAT STRONG when fighting people for some reason

Yes, and "that" refers to both "energy blasts strong enough to destroy Pluto" and "energy blasts strong enough to... small fleets of space ships". Emphasis mine.
>>
>>49895826
You combined two lines without context or explanation.
>>
>>49895826
So you were deliberately misrepresenting the statement?
>>
>>49895690
In terms of those given in the jump? Maybe.
She's also apparently cute enough to inspire chess pieces to war just by the power of her sheer cuteness, though, so you might want to pick up a bunch of those from out of jump.
>>
>>49895886
No, I'm saying because the statement applies to both of those feats, they're not nearly strong enough to do comparable things in combat.
>>
File: 1271464935505.png (107KB, 459x356px) Image search: [Google]
1271464935505.png
107KB, 459x356px
>>49893228
(XCOM) #88
-Background: Engineering (900CP) -Fuck it. I'm not in charge. Tactics and stuff get delegated. Lock me in a workshop.
-Customized Weapons (Free) -Streamlined and efficient weapons? I'll have to rework a lot of my stuff, but yes please!
-Xenobiology (600CP) -Learn the alien ways. Dissect and figure out their genome. Use prior knowledge to take it for my own.
-More with Less (450CP) (Discount) -Stretch my materials and let me use more stuff? Yesss. Combine this with Monster Hunter.
-One-Man Assembly Line (150CP) (Discount) -Building shit SUPER FAST. SUPER EFFICIENTLY. I am officially Hephaestus.
-Motion Sensor (Free) -Not that useful for now, but I'll likely upgrade it and give it to everyone.
-XCOM Armor (0CP) -Not very good right now, but it will be upgraded in time. Then I'll meld it with my RIG.
Dice Rolls: Free Pick (North America), 32 years old

>mfw they told me I have to be in command of a base that's fighting aliens
I'm sorry, aliens are attacking and you want me to sit here and build shit so other people can run around and do the attacking instead? And you're going to effectively give me every resource you can spare in order to make that happen? ...and you want me to then lead this base?

...sure, whatever I guess. Just know it's gonna be something of a shit job because I only know how to build things and fix them. Yeah everyone's gonna get some sweet-ass RIGs and yes certain people are going to get neural plugs to make sure they know how to freaking maintain and replicate the technology when I'm gone, but you bet I'm gonna have a lot of advisors when it comes to actual tactics and warfare of the base. I do not know shit about army tactics, I just do the supplying.

Don't let there be chrysalids please don't let there be chrysalids.
>>
>>49895389
Your right humans should be free as 100cp race, thanks for the help.
>>
>>49894350
>...every xenomorph is a female drone that could potentially become a queen...
This is true for at least one canon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0X_XenEsJk

>>49895436
The surgeon general says sarcasm does not work well.
>>
>>49895951
That doesn't make any sense. Especially since the clause explicitly refers to fighting 'people', not general combat silly.
>>
>>49892698
Hey Paradox, I was wondering would you mind if someone wrote up some races for you to consider adding? I really want to get some of my favs and you look like you could use the help as far as how many you could potentially add.
>>
>>49892973
Am I correct in my understanding of the "companions can pick drawbacks for more CP" and how taking Jumpinatrix forces companions to take it too, taking the Vilgax version has them all get extra 800 cp?

Can companions take the Zz'Skayr drawback if jumper already took it?

Finally, what happens if we picked human or other race and then picked that drawback? Do we become a hybrid or have hybrid form of sorts? Do we lose human discounts?
>>
>>49892698
>>49896097
If you add more races, it may be better to make a separate race supplement.
>>
>>49896051
You know there are going to be Chrysalids. You can not escape this fate.
>>
>>49896122
Why? You can still only take one.
>>
File: EUJumpV1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
EUJumpV1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
First draft for Europa Universalis.

Any and all feedback appreciated.
>>
>>49892698
Vilgax race when? Nah, just kidding, this is great.

Though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that race in there as well...
>>
do your kids think you're cool?
>>
Hey, anybody have ideas for an Exalted type name for a full suit of Hellbrass armor? The only thing I can think of if the Demon's Shining Raiment, but maybe you guys have better ideas?
>>
>>49896217
Being cool is a state of being that is achieved independently of your browsing habits.
>>
>>49896244
Effervescent Flame Fueled by the Unending Screams of Ten-Thousand Demons Forged In Brass
>>
>>49896214
>100 CP items and perks are NOT free for origin of choice.
A curious design choice. I can't say I see why you did this.

Also, the drawback limit seems a bit low considering you'd spend 2100 CP purchasing exclusively from your origin.
>>
>>49896303
The first one is a meta thing.

As for the total CP being spent- That's only if you purchase the whole of your origin's equipment and perks, which is not meant to be possible. I like to see people making hard choices when it comes to their CP, and purchasing the whole of their line seems to work against that.

Yeah, I know, I'm a CP vampire.
>>
>>49896051
(XCOM 2) #89
-Background: Scientist (900CP) -Honestly? I'm gonna find out a bunch.
-Class: Ranger (Free) -I'm not afraid to get dirty.
-Blade Master (Free) -Yaaaaay, making blades hurt~!
-Advanced Materials (700CP) -Knowing compatibility of materials and how to mix things is kind of awesome.
-Peak ADVENT Technology (600CP) (Discount) -Knowing the alien tech is awesome!
-Implanted (500CP) (Discount) -So... it's an implant that makes me smarter. STUDYING AND IMPROVING.
-Psionic Operative (-300CP) -Additional psionic abilities? Cooooooooooooool.
-Shotgun (Free) -Attaaaaack!
-Psionic Amplifier (Free) -Oh. Shit. Yes.
-Season 2 (-300CP)
-ADVENT Race (Viper) (-300CP)
-Legendary (-200CP)
-Overwhelming Force (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Africa, 22 years old

THERE WERE CHRYSALIDS.

You might be wondering why I am in Africa, when my prior base was in North America. Well you see, fuck chrysalids. They are the scum of the earth and I will love nothing more than to see them scoured from this world.

You may also be wondering why I'm a snekgirl. With huge tits. Funny story.

See, when the Council betrayed XCOM and left us all to burn, I was one of the ones captured. And they took a look at me and all the technology I had used, and went "This shit is so cool, LET'S TAKE IT." "But what about this one?" "Well we want her to make more shit for us. DRUG HER UP AND DO SOME EXPERIMENTS SO SHE'LL WORK FOR US." And for some reason, they thought putting in some implants and doing gene-splicing to do human-Viper conversions was awesome and an effective way to keep me from rebelling, because who the fuck would trust a snek? It worked for a while... but turns out the psionic engineering was a bit too far. Free will and all that jazz, so... cue a snek laughing like a maniac as they bust out, only to flail about and try to hit the right pedals on a car.

It was a very fancy car, okay?

(1/2)
>>
File: tumblr_nur04iWDwD1s2yr2bo2_500.jpg (78KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nur04iWDwD1s2yr2bo2_500.jpg
78KB, 500x625px
>>49896364
(2/2)
So snek busts out, snek manages to get on a plane, snek decides THAT IS ENOUGH FUCKING SNEK ON THIS FUCKING PLANE, and snek decides to hide out in Africa. Nobody looks in Africa, right? So I figured I was safe for a while, and pretty much made a small bunker there because I didn't know who was alive.

Few months before we begin, cue a distress beacon. Being curious, I activate it voice only. Shit's fucked, the remnants of freedom fighters are trying to get a resistance, and turns out ADVENT is really dishing out some nasty damage. ...because I had given out some advanced tech and ADVENT utilized it.

Whoops.

So after MUCH shenanigans, attempted explanations, and various stories... a gang is formed. This time I used MUCH more technology, attempted gene therapies to make the soldiers even better, and proceed to psionically infuse their weapons to give them an edge. ADVENT will rue the day it tried to best the snek.

They're venom glands. Stop fucking staring.
>>
>>49896327
>Yeah, I know, I'm a CP vampire.

Outside of you, I've yet to see a jump maker refer to themselves like that. To me that seems like you're trying to be one of the cool kids or something. Just make a good jump, don't throw a bunch of meaningless memes in there to jerk your own dick, and it'll be okay. But bloating a jump for the sake of propping up your own ego so you can be labeled, self-label actually, as a CP vampire is kinda sad, desu.
>>
>>49896327
>Yeah, I know, I'm a CP vampire.
>Accept no substitutes.

You're pretty conceited for someone who makes such generally ok jumps.
>>
>>49896364
>>49896383
>Red chooses to be a sex snek
>>
>>49896364
>spoiler
There always are.

>>49896383
>spoiler
No. You can't stop me.
>>
>>49896394
It's not ego, it's more self-deprecative humor.

If you see the jump as bloated, point out specific things that need to be improved

>>49896410
Both of those are jokes.
>>
>>49896383
A venomous snake? Time to milk the venom. OI, this one is a bit feisty
>>
>>49896327
It's not really a hard choice when you it becomes straight up disadvantageous to buy out of origin -- more so than usual because 1) You're paying twice the CP for half the benefit and 2) You're being locked out of much more by purchasing out of origin.

Like, why would anyone purchase smallpox blanket when I could get phenomenology of Jumpchain for the same price? One is clearly suboptimal. The only "choice" here is which origin to pick, especially when cross-purchasing is so prohibitive.
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Is there any Fatima in Five Star Stories to avoid waifuing? Still learning about the series.
>>
>>49896327
What >>49896394 said. No other jump does this and I see absolutely no rationale for it.
>>
>>49896418
Given your track record they don't come across as jokes. You have the reputation for being a self-absorbed, ass. As for feedback, I gave up on you after your second meme jump. You didn't accept feedback then, what's to say that you will now? Ordinarily I just ignore you, but the CP vampire comment was just too damn much.
>>
>>49890783
Spelljammer. I have the box sitting right there on my game shelf glaring at me.

>people actually keen for EP
It's steadily getting there. I work on it a bit every week.
>>
>>49893272
>>49896115
Every single time Paradox appears I miss him
>>
File: 410.jpg (11KB, 455x323px) Image search: [Google]
410.jpg
11KB, 455x323px
>>49896414
>>49896415
>>49896421
NO. FUCK OFF. I AM DANGEROUS AND SMART SNEK. I AM NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH.
>>
>>49896214
Censorship avoidance seems too weak for a 600cp given it's limited application whilst paradigm shift seems way too strong. Is it meant to have a limit on the number of times you can use it or can you just change all of society's beliefs whenever you publish something?

Phenomenology- definitely too much. Answer to any question you want (With a single exception that still doesn't include most jump meta questions), with 600 pages of detail, as many times as you want. Cannot see a way in which an option like this isn't horribly abusable.

Amazed at how little there is to critique otherwise, at least going by the standards of your other jumps. Good job I guess? Seems other's have different complaints anyway.
>>
>>49896432
>1) You're paying twice the CP for half the benefit and 2) You're being locked out of much more by purchasing out of origin.

Well, that's how discounts for origins tend to work.

>Like, why would anyone purchase smallpox blanket when I could get phenomenology of Jumpchain for the same price?

Perhaps one is more well-suited to your build/chain.

>>49896447
>No other jump does this and I see absolutely no rationale for it.

Which "this" are you referring to?
>>
>>49896418
Okay, first off? In light of the issues with your WWE jump, for your own good don't make jokes in the future.

Secondly, there is absolutely no reason why 100 CP items and perks shouldn't be free. Additionally, the "bloat" issue is the mandatory need for drawbacks to buy up your entire perkline, which is bad jump design because it vastly limits the variety of choices you can take on and mandates you take drawbacks when those are supposed to be optional challenges rather than necessities to complete a build with your own perks and items.
>>
>>49896214
Has anyone ever bought one of the overly expensive historical figures in any of these?
>>
File: Greetings.jpg (299KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Greetings.jpg
299KB, 600x424px
>>49893888
Somebody pick this up so I don't have to.
>>
File: Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png (41KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png
41KB, 275x200px
>>49896468
SISSSTERRR
>>
>>49896475
100CP perks/items not being free.

>one is more well-suited

No. The gross disparity between the two at the moment is a massive flaw from an intrajump perspective.
>>
File: sneksister1469665015312.png (372KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sneksister1469665015312.png
372KB, 600x900px
>>49896468
You are beyond adorable. I respect your desire to not be waifu'd, but that just means that you're prime side-kick material. You're like a hyper-compitent Joxer or a Charlie Bradbury if she didn't have a camel face.
>>
>>49896434
Uh the last set of Fatima generally have the most complicated fates, given that the Fatima were a progressive project to create a goddess. Basically Clotho, Atropos, and Lachesis are all "plot crucial" in some extreme fashion. Aside from that, Est might be a bit dangerous since she's the Black Knight's sole Fatima.

Fatimas are basically the poster children as far as tragic fates are concerned in FSS.
>>
>>49896470
Censorship avoidance is meant to allow you to get around nearly all efforts to censor your texts. (I say nearly because absolutes are bad in jumpchain).

>Is it meant to have a limit on the number of times you can use it or can you just change all of society's beliefs whenever you publish something?

No, though I might put in a note saying the effect will diminish over time.

>>49896501
>Has anyone ever bought one of the overly expensive historical figures in any of these?

No, but that's because no one ever makes builds for them.
>>
>>49896517
My nigga >>49886714
>>
>>49896506
People have asked this before

They were denied.

I realise it is inevitable people will continue begging for an IP centered around monstergirls, and each time I wonder how long it takes for each of you to realise it is a futile gesture that will never happen.
>>
>>49896516
>>49896468
>or a Charlie Bradbury if she didn't have a camel face and had huge ti... "venom sacs"
Amended.
>>
>>49896468
Your insistence against being waifued merely makes it certain that you'll join Worm Anon.
>>
>>49896519
>that's because no one ever makes builds for them

Um. Protip: If people don't make builds for a thing-as in, NEVER, rather than rarely-it MIGHT be a sign that it's not something anyone wants.

Just saying.
>>
>>49896519
I know what it's meant to do. That's why I said it wasn't worth 600cp because it was so limited in when you'll use it compared to other perks.

You need a limit. It's far too good, even compared to the other perks in it's power, breadth of effect and effected targets. Having it diminish over time means absolutely nothing when you can just do it as often as you like with no downside, it needs a limit on how many times you can do it.

And you also need to respond to all of the post rather then just ignoring the incredibly broken and out of place Phenomenology item.
>>
>>49896489
>In light of the issues with your WWE jump, for your own good don't make jokes in the future.

I'll fix that later I've got a good deal on my plate right now

As for buying your entire perkline - that only makes sense in the context of 100/200/400/600 perklines. In that context, it would be reasonable to expect the ability to buy your whole perkline.

My jumps aren't structured like that. And I'm not going to reduce the amount of content in my jumps so that people can get a higher percentage of it. Giving jumpers less choice isn't an idea I'm fond of.
>>
File: scared snek.png (219KB, 424x377px) Image search: [Google]
scared snek.png
219KB, 424x377px
>>49896509
THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

>>49896516
...I will accept sidekick material.
>>
>>49896531
Each animal companion, or avatar, is generally tied to a single Shifter, such that you don't really see multiple Shifters linked to a single Avatar. It may be plausible for the Avatar to "switch" Shifters, but having the Avatar linked up to multiple Shifters is likely out of the question.
>>
Great, another few hours arguing with a sarcastic, arrogant cunt until he backs down. Anyway got any bets on how long until he deigns to accept basic parts of any jump?
>>
Reminder that the shitposter gets out at 15:00 EST.
>>
>>49896552
>That's why I said it wasn't worth 600cp because it was so limited in when you'll use it compared to other perks.

Perhaps. I could expand it to include other ways of covering up idea exchange.

>Having it diminish over time means absolutely nothing when you can just do it as often as you like with no downside, it needs a limit on how many times you can do it.

I've thought on that. But I'm also thinking that your second text won't nearly budge society as far as your first, and so on. Could that work?

>And you also need to respond to all of the post rather then just ignoring the incredibly broken and out of place Phenomenology item.

Sorry, there's a lot coming in. I see your point when it comes to meta - If I excluded that specifically, would it work?

And it is meant to be a one-use item.
>>
>>49896555
>My jumps aren't structured like that. And I'm not going to reduce the amount of content in my jumps so that people can get a higher percentage of it. Giving jumpers less choice isn't an idea I'm fond of.
Here's the deal: you can only play the snowflake jump maker card if you're good or you've got some credit with the thread. At the moment you have neither.

Dirge makes mammoth jumps that all have unique style, but his jumps are nearly universally loved, he listens to feedback, and isn't a pompous ass. Other jump makers have played with formatting and style, but only after cranking out a few well received standard jumps to show they know what they're doing.

You've done none of that.

>>49896569
I'm done responding to him, he doesn't listen and it just salts up the thread.
>>
>>49896590
Eh, Cenanon's posts and jumps create this sort of reaction. He nearly poisoned a thread when he first showed up and ever since then the threads had an allergic reaction to his presence.
>>
>>49896561
And power fruits that came from power trees made with power seeds can only do very basics of Shifter powers or eating enough will let them be a full blown shifter? Also, are the sizes of Nevi cores constant or could they be made smaller, along with Nevi? I am considering a Nevi power armor as a shifter
>>
>>49896614
Honestly, I never saw what all the fuss was for. His jumps aren't the best, but they're nothing to get upset about.
>>
>>49896519
Yeah, I'm gonna agree with >>49896552

Both Paradigm Shift and Phenomenology are a bit much.

>No, but that's because no one ever makes builds for them.
Which one did you make? WWE, EastVSWest... any others?

Got no interest in WWE, but I did make a build for EvsW... which mostly consisted of items, because the perks were meh.
>>
>>49896594
>Expanding
Might work, depends on what you expand it too.

>Diminishing returns
Still has the problem of counteracting the original diminishing effect over time since you can just keep putting it into that one and even if you aren't, unless there is a serious drop in effect, it's not really solving the issue unless someone is going to be using it ten or more times over.

>A lot coming in
It's a forum, not an IRC chat. I'm not sure how you can possibly miss things when it's a forum thread style thing and the posts don't move.

>meta
Sure

>One Use
Not made clear at all.
>>
>>49896555
>plate

In my experience people tend to have more confidence in those who prioritise fixing their mistakes rather than trying to keep going in the certain knowledge of their problems.

>that only makes sense in the context of 100/200/400/600 perklines

Strongly disagree. Look to The Banner Saga or GUNNM.

>My Jumps aren't structured like that
>Giving jumpers less choice

In principle I'm not opposed to this idea, but in practice this leads to a lot of redundancy in your work at times-see Double-dealer and Blockade Runner. Or utterly random fiat effects like A royal wedding or Quetzalcojumper that utterly ruin the tone of the jump because it sounds like you took an in-joke and tried to make a Stand power out of it rather than grant something representative of the setting.

I'm not even necessarily telling you to dump the format altogether. I'm just pointing out that you need to think hard about what you include and not just hand out whatever you think is cool at the time.
>>
>>49896557
You either leave shitposted or you post long enough to see yourself become a waifu
>>
>>49896643
Actually, both Royal Wedding and Quetzalco do fit the setting pretty well, the latter being more for what happens in universe but still, they're hardly meme jokes this time.
>>
>>49896633
Were you around for WWE? Apart from him trying to make the John Cena meme real all because he can't seem to decide whether WWE plotlines are canon or not in his jump, I'm surprised nobody's complaining about the mandatory "the WWE must survive in some form" part.
>>
>>49896643
Could you explain why A Royal Wedding or Quetzalcojumper feel like in jokes to you? Making strong alliances through marriage and convincing the primitives that you're a god seem like things appropriate for the Age of Exploration.
>>
>>49896623
>And power fruits that came from power trees made with power seeds can only do very basics of Shifter powers or eating enough will let them be a full blown shifter?
You'd start off with the basics. Progressing past that to advanced levels will probably require some more of external influence.

>Also, are the sizes of Nevi cores constant or could they be made smaller, along with Nevi? I am considering a Nevi power armor as a shifter
Nevi cores don't seem to "shift" in size, though the Nevi themselves can be extremely varied in size. More advanced Nevi tend to have "adaptations" to conceal their cores or shield them.
>>
>>49896633
It started with the WWE jump and how he turned something people wanted into his own personal joke. I mean, he made a wrestling jump that has no wrestling in it. No pretend or real wrestling, it's just bad tropes and tired memes. Then he defended the shit out of it.

His Halo jump was so-so, but the one after that he shat up a couple of threads with his "history is a meme" bullshit and turned a strat game that people enjoy into a /v/ joke.

Add to that his shitty attitude and it just causes problems.
>>
>>49896394
I saw worm complain about trying to make a build for his own jump once.
>>
>>49896670
So miniature Nevi with tiny cores would not occur through in-setting tinkering.

Hm. Then that's an issue because a core is usually bigger then human head
>>
>>49896662
>>49896680
I was there for WWE. It just didn't seem all that important to me. Wrestling is made of dumb memes, it felt appropriate to put dumb meme jokes into the jump.
>>
>>49896691
Did he wave his dick around and call himself a CP vampire? No. No he did not.
>>
>>49896635
Yeah, I saw your build, you were pretty much the only one.

>>49896637
>Still has the problem of counteracting the original diminishing effect over time since you can just keep putting it into that one and even if you aren't, unless there is a serious drop in effect, it's not really solving the issue unless someone is going to be using it ten or more times over.

Fair enough, I may make that one-use.

>It's a forum, not an IRC chat. I'm not sure how you can possibly miss things when it's a forum thread style thing and the posts don't move.

I guess so. easy to get overwhelmed, nonetheless.

>Not made clear at all.

Will make clearer.

>>49896643
>but in practice this leads to a lot of redundancy in your work at times-see Double-dealer and Blockade Runner.

Thank you for pointing out an individual flaw in my jump. Will fix.

> I'm just pointing out that you need to think hard about what you include and not just hand out whatever you think is cool at the time.

Fair enough, and I've tried to do that with this jump. I'll try harder in the future.
>>
>>49896670
Wait how the fuck did Echo have that Nevi in backpack, the core wouldn't fit in
>>
>>49896394
I've seen a few jumpmakers say it, but only when someone else had already called them that.
>>
>>49896717
Other people have called me that, by the way.

Well, it may have been just one person, but still.
>>
>>49892698
Here's a question I've had for ages about Ben 10.
If you can turn into a Galvanic Mechamorph and merge with a piece of tech, can you study it/make a mental blueprint of the tech or are you just stuck with upgrading it without knowing how?
I ask because scanning the Omnitrix while it's being worn by Ben would make a quick way to helping you understand the Jumpertrix and CP Omnitrix. If Ben could do the same to your Omnitrix then you'd be able to fix it up faster and may even discover the master control code earlier.
If you get the CP Omnitrix and take the Jumpertrix drawback, do you have to wear both or for the duration of the Jump are they the same device?
Do you lose access to your alt forms post-jump if they're added to the Omnitrix?
>>
>>49894322
...Goddammit, I want to do this now.

You have fucking infected me.
>>
>>49896700
If you're defending his style of jump making, then we're just going to have to agree to disagree. I think jokes in a jump are fine, but you should at least try to represent the source material. He didn't do that at all.

Whatever you may think of wrestling, it's no more just memes than Metal Gear is just memes. If memetic heavy properties like MG can get proper jumps, then there's no reason that can't be done for something like WWE.
>>
>>49896722
Yes, but I meant within the context of the same conversation. Like, someone calls them a CP vampire, and then the jump maker agrees and jokes about how they hunger for the delicious CP of all the jumpers.
>>
>>49896706
No it was more like 'I feel your pain, my jumps are cp vampires'.

I think.
>>
>>49896735
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1472199175409.jpg (25KB, 283x310px) Image search: [Google]
1472199175409.jpg
25KB, 283x310px
>>49896555
>And I'm not going to reduce the amount of content in my jumps so that people can get a higher percentage of it. Giving jumpers less choice isn't an idea I'm fond of.
Alright, lemme put my serious hat on and give a quick rundown: Lots of choice alone isn't enough.

The concept of choice only exists if every potential outcome is something a person could theoretically want. If the 'choice' is between two subpar options that aren't really appealing either way, then there's no real choice is there? Same thing with one option that's obviously better than the other, there's just no concept of choice that has been put in there.

To use examples of jumps I've done, take a look at Macross, Warframe, or even Swat Kats. Hell, Indiana Jones is a good example too. Each and every background has a fair share of things they can bring to the table, each one can appeal to a jumper of some kind. Vanity, unity, hostility, discovery, you name it. There's something there for everyone, and even the low-grade stuff has something to offer, worded in a way to make the person feel like they're getting something. But that's the important part: The person FEELS like they're getting something, and they end up wanting to partake in so much that they only realize there's an issue when that little budget counter starts screaming.

Throwing in random pieces and meta-options while calling it "choice" with no regard to the kind of person who would be traveling the planes is not going to endear the traveler. They're there to experience the setting. Make them feel like they're experiencing it. If they want to warp or destroy a setting, they can damn well accomplish it themselves. A jumpmaker shouldn't be going into it with the intent to focus purely on the meta, a jumpmaker should be going into it with the intent to let them immerse themselves... and pay attention to that word, 'let'. As in giving the OPTION to immerse or to destroy. Understand the idea, then times will flourish.
>>
>>49896740
See, that's fine. That's commiserating with how hard it is to build for a big jump or a big property.

That's not trying to act cool and call yourself a CP vampire.
>>
>>49896661
>>49896667

Royal Wedding: Apart from the way it's worded apparently retconning into existence a suitable partner, the "reciprocal devotion" resulting strikes me as out of character for civilisations outside the jump's-especially certain nonhuman ones

Quetzalcojumper: It was a one-off thing, and the definition of "god" is so broad it beggers disbelief when, say, you're trying to impersonate Yog-Sothoth or a greater Abyssal entity. And before people start making loljumpers or Nyarlathotep jokes, I'm saying this from the perspective of someone taking this as an early jump with little to no ability to back up their claims.
>>
>>49896710
I have no clue, I didn't even see a core present in the cutscene. Personally I'm not too sure what the "standard size" of a core is, just that all of the variations we see are pretty much the same size.
>>
>>49896733
I'm not really defending it. I'm just stating that I don't care overly much about it. I recognize that you find it disagreeable, but I can't really bring myself to object too much. So he made a shitty jump. Alright. I just don't get why people get so up in arms about jumps they don't like. I guess it's because of the "no replacement jumps thing", so people get worried there will never be a good jump of that franchise? Still doesn't seem all that upsetting to me, though.
>>
>>49896700
Seconding >>49896733, basically his style of jumpmaking is the reason why we have our ramshackle quality control at all.
>>
>>49896775
>the no replacement jumps thing

Yeah. Yeah, it is.

Okay, do you find Mib or Bancho's jumps awful in any way? If not, I don't think I can articulate why other than the fact that people prefer to read something well written than something poorly written on principle.
>>
>>49896745
Thanks for the feedback.

I've tried to make interesting perks for all backgrounds. I always appreciate when people tell me that things need to be tweaked.

As far as meta and random non-related perks are concerned - again, show me the perks and I'll fix them.

I haven't seen that so much with this jump. Likely because I've burned through all the goodwill that the thread's willing to give me.
>>
>>49896733
But without dumb memes, wrestling is just a bunch of sweaty guys pretending to fight each other. It's the dumb memes that make it something entertaining. Wrestling is about the theater, not the combat.
>>
>>49896758
>Outside the jumps
Not really fair to judge something based on outside jumps. I don't really see the problem with it retconning in a suitable partner either, since we have plenty of other perks that retcon or just insert things that weren't there.

>Quetzalcojumper
You're not exactly getting anything more then them seeing you as a god. If you definitively disprove the fact that you could be, like a nigh omnipotent Outer God tripping on a tree branch while walking to his big temple surrounded by worshippers, then surely it'd break the spell? Perhaps it's just me using a bit of common sense but the perk only says it makes them see you as the manifestation of their myths with just a little effort, not that it makes it impossible for you to stop being seen as such. Getting into a Road to El Dorado situation still screws you if you can't prove stuff.
>>
>>49896758
>apparently retconning into existence a suitable partner

Will fix

>me as out of character for civilisations outside the jump's-especially certain nonhuman ones

Will add something along the lines of "insofar as those you treat with can feel devotion"

>I'm saying this from the perspective of someone taking this as an early jump with little to no ability to back up their claims.

Will add something saying that you have to have the ability to back it up by legitimately matching the myth in important aspects.
>>
>>49896788
Eh, they're bad, but nothing to get upset about. Obviously I prefer it when jumps are good, but it's not like a bad jump ruins the experience. The things I think are cool about a setting come from the setting itself, not the jump. The options a jump offers for purchase are like a spice on the main dish that is imagining the adventure in that world.
>>
>>49896795
Please don't try to defend my WWE jump. I know it's shit and will fix it eventually.
>>
>>49896823
I'm not defending your jump. I'm defending WWE being a dumb meme-ridden ham fest. That's what I love about it. You didn't implement the dumb memes correctly, but that's not the dumb memes' fault.
>>
>>49896745
>The person FEELS like they're getting something, and they end up wanting to partake in so much that they only realize there's an issue when that little budget counter starts screaming.
>They're there to experience the setting. Make them feel like they're experiencing it.
Agreed. I don't want weird meta options unless they're there for a reason. Princess Bride has a great example of a meta done well the Drop In tree. There isn't an author, as such, in the story but there's obviously an author for the story, both the story and the story within the story. The PB novel is fun like that. The point is the meta makes sense there. It's not just there because and it serves a purpose.

As for the setting thing, that's all I want out of jumpchain. I want options that give me the ability to interact with the world as a member of the world, and I want my chain to back me up for when I want to be the out of context problem and or solution. I also like that buying out of tree is more expensive, it makes me think more about my build and how I want to proceed for that jump.

In short, I'd rather sweat choosing three options from ten really good and equally useful choices than pick three options from a sea of meh. Also, I'm all the meta I need and I can make my own jokes.
>>
>>49896434
>>49896517
Aren't most Fatima already paired with someone anyway? It'd be hard to find an available one without import/OC.
>>
File: 1449916450060.png (600KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1449916450060.png
600KB, 1012x1088px
>>49896793
>I haven't seen that so much with this jump. Likely because I've burned through all the goodwill that the thread's willing to give me.
If you want me to be honest? It's because each time you seem to scoff them off and act like as a jumpmaker, you've got special privileges.

Speaking from personal experience, you don't.

I've seen the thread point out the issues numerous times, and it seems like instead of stopping and seeing whether the critique was valid or not (which is a plausible thing, I've received lots of 'criticism' that amounted to bitching over stupid things) you instead go the opposite direction and throw in even more of what they disliked, out of sheer spite. That's not endearing you to anyone, quite the opposite.

I've said it before, the Halo: Covenant jump is I think one of your own best jumps because you didn't try to go meta with it, and you didn't try to brag it up. It was a one-and-done bit, and while Huragok is still one of the better options in the jump it tried to stay true to the setting and had sufficient flavor text. That's the kind of theme you need to be following, that's how you get people screaming for points. Look at the difference between say, the WWE jump and the Halo jump. Look how vastly different they are in how they treat themselves, how they pretend options to the traveler. Take those cues and learn from it.

Or really, to put it really really short: Don't go meta and try to give people everything in a one-stop-shop package. Give them the TOOLS to potentially do something and see what they actually do with it.
>>
>>49896468
>>49896557
I think it's a good project to create special python pets with the intelligence and empathy of dogs, at the least.

That's one of the silly things I'll do back on Earth. People want safe exotic pets? I'll engineer them.
>>
>>49896811
Okay, that's fair. Then-from an in-jump perspective it can lead to some rather inexplicable alliances (can you imagine being the leader of Tenochtitlan and marrying into the British royal family?). I will concede on the retcon thing though given I just remembered something similar from DA:I and the hero imageboard jump

Well, I wish I shared your optimism. I've also been around long enough to know there are plenty of idiots here who would try to wank "slightest effort" as meaning they can pretend to be God with a fake beard effortlessly just because the perk doesn't say they can't. It doesn't help that the perk doesn't quantify what WOULD break the masquerade.
>>
>>49896868
Most, not all. There's a good couple who wander on their own, and some Fatimas strong enough to fight without the need for a Headliner to begin with. While general law enforces that Fatimas be subjugated to a Headliner so that they don't break up the "order" established in society, it isn't necessarily a law that's followed.

Est, unfortunately, happens to be one such Fatima.
>>
>>49896892
Or you could create some sort of sausage dog which moves around like a snake and only has vestigal legs
>>
>>49896899
>"slightest effort"

Will remove.

>>49896885
>Don't go meta and try to give people everything in a one-stop-shop package.

I have tried to stray as far away from meta as possible within my more recent jumps. All I'm asking for is examples of stuff I can fix.
>>
>>49896633
It's not just that his jumps have serious problems, and they do. It's his attitude about it. Just look at the thread thus far. He asks for critique, then ignores all of it and acts like anyone with critique is in the wrong.
>>
>>49896948
You might have had a point an hour earlier. Now? Now you just look like you're trying to start something, considering literally the post above you is him listening to and following critique.. Please stop.
>>
>>49896911
Ew.
>>
>>49896978
But isn't that basically the same thing?
>>
>>49896948
You got upset at him making a shitty joke answer and used that upset to lambast him this entire time when he's been begging for people to calm down and explain themselves while he's responded to most critique.

Now you're just being a dick.
>>
>>49896986
Different head/muzzle styles and dogs have fur.
>>
File: DOGS!.png (706KB, 671x649px) Image search: [Google]
DOGS!.png
706KB, 671x649px
>>49897003
>Dog
>>
>>49897031
See, I don't think I'll have to bother with enhancing dogs mentally. They're good enough as pets. Capable of attachment, empathy, and understanding, but not smart enough to be vicious and cruel like chimps and dolphins.

Though I will give humans the choice of if they want to uplift other species. That's something I won't do for them or stop them from.
>>
>>49897031
...Are you saying we should make a canine centipede?
>>
>>49897052
I just saw the word dog. I like dogs.
>>
>>49896774
I mean, there was that one in ending that was palm sized.

So technically a sufficiently practiced jumper could make smaller cores. And carapace Nevi without sub perk. So quite a lot is possible. Especially with Manipulator capstone and "Adaptation by any other name"
>>
>>49897082
Most good people do. Not saying that people who don't like dogs are bad people, but the majority of good people are in favor of the things.
>>
File: Eyeless snek.jpg (87KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeless snek.jpg
87KB, 1200x720px
>>49897052
At least it isn't one of these that suspiciously looks like a dong from a certain angle.
>>
File: awoo.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>49897082
>I like dogs.
>>
File: 1476586826424.jpg (37KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1476586826424.jpg
37KB, 500x652px
>>49897082
>I just saw the word dog. I like dogs.

>>49897117
>At least it isn't one of these that suspiciously looks like a dong from a certain angle.
>>
File: awoo.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>49897120
>>
File: cakeboss.jpg (185KB, 1079x1240px) Image search: [Google]
cakeboss.jpg
185KB, 1079x1240px
On a scale if one to ten, how much of a hammy goofball are you?
>>
>>49896727
Right, so.

How do I waifu an Xenomorph Queen?

My gut instinct is to abuse fanverse drawbacks so that daeth by snusnu is a valid ending, but I don't think there are any.
>>
File: ashhand.jpg (86KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
ashhand.jpg
86KB, 550x350px
>>49897166
ash/10
>>
>>49897166
Snarker/10
>>
>>49897093
I have no clue what that last "core"/"crystal" is supposed to actually be, along with the "Seer" that the mayor sees inside it. I never really thought of it as a Nevi Core but I suppose if it is then yes, smaller sized cores should be plausible. It doesn't make too much sense why the Nevis all seem rather consistent in terms of core size range otherwise, but there's a fair bit that's still unexplained.
>>
>>49897177
>Biomancy: get it into the shape of your choosing
>Geneforge: sample the DNA and create proof of concept that your design works and is replicatable
>Washuu Magoscience: uplift them from sentience to full sapience
Once complete, woo and shower with love and affection. Breed responsibly and ethically.
>>
>>49897219
Applies to waifus as well as dogs.
>>
>>49897213
Because smaller cores would cause great issues with aiming and hit boxes?
>>
File: EUJumpV2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
EUJumpV2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Changelog:
>Expanded the scope of censorship avoidance
>Limited paradigm shift to once per jump
>Clarified that Phenomenology of Jumpchain is one use, and cannot be used on meta.
>Clarified that double-dealer helps one escape punishment, and does not actually aid in the conducting of illicit trading.
>Noted that Quetzalcojumper can be broken, and removed "with the slightest effort".

Any and all feedback appreciated.
>>
>>49890301
>Kaze no stigma
Despair that we'll never get a jump for this or more of it given the author's untimely end. Why;d you have to remind me ASA? And make me contemplate how to build for that and have a chain revolve around it.

And yes, sword of the stranger is amazing.
>>
>>49897254
For amount I thought you said "apples to waifus", which considering the context may not be such a far-off possibility.
>>
>>49897281
>apples to waifus
>apple juice
>>
>>49897270
I remember this. It was a good show.

Does the manga extend any farther than the anime(assuming there is one), or do they end at the same point?
>>
>>49889970
Yeah, please try Shiki.
>>
>>49897311
Sorry, other way around. Is there a manga form of it, or just anime?
>>
>>49897311
It was based on a light novel, there is a manga though but I haven't read it, I do know that the light novel does go a bit father but not much. There is however apparently a Kaze no Stigma RPG, however I doubt it has been translated into english.
>>
>>49896214
Would it be possible to get Leonardo Da Vinci as a companion?
>>
File: Malfias.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfias.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
>>49897166
Yes
>>
>>49897371
He's more of an engineer, which doesn't really fit into any of the origins. But I can stretch it and say he's a "natural philosopher". Locke was never really that cool anyway.
>>
>>49897385
Eeeehhhh. Strictly from a thematic POV, having Locke makes sense if you're going to have Hobbes. Those two individuals were good choices and they make sense given the jump and what they espoused.

Maybe put Da Vinci and someone else in an undiscounted section?
>>
>>49897347
>Light Novel
Remind me how this is different from a manga again?
>>
>>49897399
Napoleon is already in the undiscounted section, Might put Da Vinici there with him. Not sure he's cool enough to merit the full 200 CP, but I might as well.

And yeah, the 2 work well with each other, if you ignore the fact that Locke was wrong about the state of nature and property and pretty much everything that Hobbes wasn't also right about. Hobbes was right about everything.
>>
I remember hearing that Body Mod and Warehouse can be taken before your first jump if it's not Pokemon, is this true?
>>
>>49897269
RIP Europa
>>
>>49897407
Because it's a book, but usually published by the chapter in a magazine like a manga. And while there are often illustrations the majority of a light novel is text, without art.
>>
>>49897440
???
>>
>>49897407
Light novels are books, manga are comics. Given that they're often directed at the same audience they have very similar tropes and styles, but the presentation is quite different. You can convey different information with a page of pure text than a page of text that has to share space with images.
>>
>>49897407
They're basically shitty juvenile fiction.

It's why I can't bring myself to read that mess.
>>
>>49897428
Locke is aspirational and Hobbes is cynical. To really get the most out of your government you need to leverage both and know when to use one to temper his opposite. Hobbes would give you no civil rights, Locke would leave you largely defenseless.
>>
>>49897256
Not necessarily. The main challenge in the game was generally a matter of spatial orientation.
>>
>>49897428
>Leonardo Da Vinici, not cool enough
>The guy who invented a robot (sort of) in 1495
>Not cool enough
Cenanon...
>>
>>49897475
t. Rousseau

Within the context of the alternative to the state being the state of nature (and that being one of anarchy, cruelty, and barbarism), "civil rights" are meaningless- you have the right to life. Everything else is a privilege you earn by participating within your duties within the state.
>>
>>49897432
Yes.
>>
>>49897500
yeah, he was quite cool. But the question of whether people will pay the same price for him as Napoleon (200 CP undiscounted) is another one entirely.

We'll see, I guess. I'll put him in by popular demand.
>>
File: pirates of penzance.jpg (54KB, 853x365px) Image search: [Google]
pirates of penzance.jpg
54KB, 853x365px
>>49897166
I'd fit right in The Pirates of Penzance.

The Pirates of Penzance jump when?
>>
>>49897472
>being this much of an elitist
I suppose you're one of those people who forces themselves to only read classic books so that they look smart.
>>
>>49897518
When you make it.

DO IT! Just...DO IT! MAKE, YOUR DREAMS, COME TRUE!
>>
File: p7821_p_v8_aa.jpg (382KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p7821_p_v8_aa.jpg
382KB, 960x1440px
>>49897521
No, I only read the transcripts of classic rock operas.

Oh, yes. Same anon, by the way. Obviously.
>>
>>49897500
>Leonardo Da Vinci
>Tried to create a robot army
>Had plans for a solar death beam
>A scythe chariot
>Armoured tanks
Leonardo was the original super villain.
>>
How many of you have gone to El Dorado and acted as a god for 10 years?
How many of you plundered the city for all its gold?
How many of you helped Miguel and Tulio while doing so?
>>
>>49897518
>>49897527
With Catlike Tread perk when?
>>
>>49897521
I do like many of the classics, but in general I just plain can't stand how poorly written juvenile fiction is. At least with manga there's the art.
>>
>>49897504
Communist scum.
>>
>>49897467
>>49897451
Thanks.
>>
>>49897559
Rude.
>>
>>49897482
Eh, wanking ahoy?

Is there an amount of core that needs to be protruding from the body or can it be almost completely submerged in the Nevi? And... I just started wondering what would happen if a Nevi ate a power fruit... If we use Manipulator capstone can we keep teaching the Nevi and have it be smarter?
>>
File: man_with_no_name_by_alanrobinson.jpg (272KB, 598x1000px) Image search: [Google]
man_with_no_name_by_alanrobinson.jpg
272KB, 598x1000px
Any suggestions for a native jumper chain of the Man With No Name?
>>
>>49897585
After 40-50 jumps, you may as well be a god to the people of El Dorado. What's wrong with giving their city protection wards, their people advanced agriculture knowledge and taking as much gold as your warehouse can store (and then some) while doing so?
>>
>>49897574
Lol what?

Marx believed in a classless society. The leviathan is literally the opposite of that, and is much more akin to the empires of the renaissance.
>>
>>49897518
>>49897527
>>49897561
I'm not going to make it, but I could see it working.The origins could be Pirate, Cop, Major General, and Drop-In being either the meta origin, sword fighting the conductor anyone? or based on Frederic.
>>
File: G&GDaniels.jpg (34KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
G&GDaniels.jpg
34KB, 452x325px
>>49897504
Hobbes' cynicism has it's place, particularly in foreign policy, but making the state the originator of rights is fraught with issues. Part of that was my fault, though. I said civil rights and not human rights. There's a difference between the two: the state can give civil rights but it can only recognize human rights.

Human rights, going for the big three here, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, are essential: the state can only take those away in the defense of those things. If it stands that, in the course of your pursuit of liberty you would take away someone elses, then the state can intervene. Other than that instance the state has no just say.

Civil rights can be meted out by the state within the framework of that states particular social contract. Even civil rights, though, should not be infringed on meaninglessly or simply to make things easier for the state or the states ruling class.

tl;dr - The state exists for the individual and is formed the way it is because of the particularities of the individual, the individual does not exist for the state.
>>
>>49897608
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
>>
>>49897608
Generic Western, Wild Wild West, Samurai Jack, Fallout (New Vegas Mode), and GUNNM (Partial Cyborg Mode) to start.

All Jumps related to wastelands with rapidly escalating levels of sci-fi and/or fantasy to crash course him in the whole idea of the Chain.
>>
>>49897618
>Marx believed in a fairy tales.
FTFY
>>
>>49897608
Red Dead Redemption
Weird Wild West
Thought we had a generic western jump but can't find it.
>>
File: 1423114640698.jpg (18KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1423114640698.jpg
18KB, 400x267px
>>49897662
>Fallout
>>
>>49897678
You could have a truly classless society. The problem is that actively enforcing that would lead to a horrible place to live.
>>
>>49897692
Yeah, he really hit the nail on the head with that suggestion.
>>
>>49897651
>There's a difference between the two: the state can give civil rights but it can only recognize human rights.

>Human rights, going for the big three here, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, are essential: the state can only take those away in the defense of those things. If it stands that, in the course of your pursuit of liberty you would take away someone elses, then the state can intervene. Other than that instance the state has no just say.

And here is the crux of our disagreement - Lock views, and by extension I view, the only human right as the right to life. The state exists to protect that right from the state of nature.

Other items are simply non-essential in the face of the question of the order of the state, and the maintenance of the right to life. It is and must be the place of the sovereign to destroy and purge them if need be to protect that right.

>Even civil rights, though, should not be infringed on meaninglessly or simply to make things easier for the state or the states ruling class.

Obviously it should not be meaningless, but it often must happen - the problem is that the lower classes are often very poor judges of what is and is not meaningless, due to their lack of judgement.

> the individual does not exist for the state.

Speaking from the perspective of Hegelian dialectics, it is impossible to have an ideal state where either the particular or the universal reigns supreme. The individual must choose to exist firstly and solely for the universal, else, we are returned to the state of nature, a state of barbarism.

Think I'm just about done here, as I'm supposed to be on fall break from a class on this topic. Good talk nonetheless!

>>49897678
2tru

>>49897710
You can't enforce a classless society without an enforcer class, genius.
>>
>>49897743
>Lock views, and by extension I view,

Fuck, meant "Hobbes views".
>>
>>49897710
The minute you empower someone to enforce the rules you've created another class. The enforcers and administrators have access to power that those that do not don't have. That's why Marx is a fairy tale. To paraphrase, if humans were perfect no government would be necessary or if perfect beings governed humans no checks on government would be necessary.

You can't get a large, classless human society. You can get a large, classless society of perfect beings but perfect humans ain't.
>>
>>49897756
>>Lock views, and by extension I view,
>Fuck, meant "Hobbes views".
I was about to ask where the fuck you've read that about Locke. Don't sweat it, though, for a while I read the both of them together so much that I would just reference them as Lobbes and talk about authoritarianism vs. liberty instead.
>>
>>49897743
>>49897757
One example of a classless society could be a post apocalypse one. Basically a world so utterly terrible that any form of stability is impossible and people are to busy struggling to survive for any form of class to be established.
>>
>>49897822
Yeah, but stability is necessary to have any sort of society at all. If you can't have society, that's not classless society, it's classless anarchy - just the state of anarchy.
>>
>>49897822
>a society without rules is classless
So. . . you're saying that Somalia doesn't have classes? I'm pretty sure that warlords trump minions trump regular starving assholes.

The state of nature is not a pleasant thing, and if you've never experienced a place where rule of law is really more of a guideline then you can count yourself fortunate. The only person that wins in a state of nature is the strongman and those who ally with him. Everyone else gets straight fucked.
>>
File: 1430264015331.jpg (47KB, 700x945px) Image search: [Google]
1430264015331.jpg
47KB, 700x945px
Is the Arrowverse jump going to be updated at the end of the current season of Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow?
>>
File: 1473279847853.jpg (28KB, 360x543px) Image search: [Google]
1473279847853.jpg
28KB, 360x543px
Is /jc/ actually having a relatively civil political discussion without a huge shitstorm on the horizon?
I mean it's not over yet, but this is almost impressive.
>>
>>49897901
Only because everyone involved died hundreds of years ago.
>>
File: smile1234145234131478cd.gif (2MB, 320x162px) Image search: [Google]
smile1234145234131478cd.gif
2MB, 320x162px
>>49897901
Refractory period.
>>
>>49897593
>Is there an amount of core that needs to be protruding from the body or can it be almost completely submerged in the Nevi?
Nothing really specified. Seems like Nevi can cover their cores.

>And... I just started wondering what would happen if a Nevi ate a power fruit...
No clue.
>If we use Manipulator capstone can we keep teaching the Nevi and have it be smarter?
Probably.
>>
>>49897899
Given that they all just started up again it'd make more sense to update them in the spring.
>>
>>49897924
Filthy Bosniac.
>>
>>49897899
Are there new things added that the jump would need?
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.