[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Will the Real Charlotte Please Stand Up Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 128

File: binding.jpg (143KB, 1148x1600px) Image search: [Google]
binding.jpg
143KB, 1148x1600px
Last thread: >>49749899

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Sam Dranse.png (206KB, 1920x950px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Dranse.png
206KB, 1920x950px
Any drawfriends want to give this a go? I'm swinging for a sort of Jon Snow esque look for this guy.

Please and thank you, and as always I love browsing your work.
>>
File: img1475037158569.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px)
img1475037158569.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
>>49762604
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc.) She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.
>>
File: 1457059940842.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457059940842.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
Requesting a fledgling young blonde female knight wearing what appears to be hand-me-down armor and weapons that don't fit her properly. Facial expression would be nice as a mix of hopeful anticipation and anxiousness.
>>
>>49760390
http://imgur.com/a/j4JiT
>>
File: bahamut.jpg (9KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut.jpg
9KB, 234x215px
Requesting a red Dragonborn Paladin, wielding a shield, with the profile of the head of a dragon on it, and a flail. He wears a chainmail that goes till his knees and without the hood, and he has a hat made out of a boar's head. He also has sharp teeth like a crocodile.
>>
File: newSWTeam.png (838KB, 1564x1019px)
newSWTeam.png
838KB, 1564x1019px
Requesting line work 'character portraits' for a team of four in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for anything below neck/shoulders.
Pic related should have enough detail for each character. I've included optional colours, but it is not at all necessary.
>>
Requesting something similar to the Skirmisher (bottom left), but with bird-of-paradise style plumage, wearing the same hat and cape, and in the pose indicated by the pic in the top middle, holding the indicated gun instead of a Lee Enfield, and wearing the ODST armor (w/out helmet) underneath the cape.
>>
>>49762707
and he has side teeth like predator
>>
File: Capture.png (322KB, 610x543px)
Capture.png
322KB, 610x543px
>>49762734
Heres the cape, hat and pose reference a bit bigger. Sorry for potato quality.
>>
I'm not looking for anything too fancy, I just want a cleaner version of a faction symbol. I suck at photoshop.

Basically it's like a six-pointed spiral with a hole in the middle. If someone could make a revised version with like tendril-tapering and better symmetry.

Also maybe have the spiral arms end in little points on the inside of the circle? Kind of like the Great Maw?
>>
File: reeee.png (2MB, 1667x818px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
2MB, 1667x818px
Requesting my half-elf bladelock.

Wields a large tower shield and an executioner's sword. Wears heavy armor similar to the one pictured along with a heavy black fur cloak. Looks like a younger version of the right most picture.
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (141KB, 656x1039px)
IMG_1734.jpg
141KB, 656x1039px
Migrating from the previous thread, these treads sure do go fast

Requesting an old country-bumpkin/hillbilly lookin Necron shaking a bottle in one hand and screaming incomprehensible gibberish at a Human, a Tau, and an Eldar, all of whom are panickedly running away from the wild-flying shots coming from the Gauss gun that Old Man Necron is drunkenly holding in the other. Any thing else is up to interpretation.
>>
File: 1476273055622.jpg (45KB, 410x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476273055622.jpg
45KB, 410x400px
>>49762604
Anchoring.
>>
File: 1476195605958.jpg (1MB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1476195605958.jpg
1MB, 1000x1417px
>>49762604

Hello, drawfriends!

I'd like an obviously mechanical, feminine construct. Similar to pic related without horns / a tail.

She's for a 5e game I'm running; the players will encounter her in the laboratory of a wizard who's been experimenting with illegal things, and will find it a lot easier to activate her(and free her) than to pick and de-trap their way through the lab, because she knows where all the traps are. If she survives this encounter, the PCs will be able to keep her around. Depending on how they treat her- or if they abandon her- she might become a major story element.

They'll almost definitely witness at least one of her performances- her instrument (besides dancing) is the reconfigurable music box next to her heart.
>>
File: Starwars Party Togeather.png (4KB, 548x467px) Image search: [Google]
Starwars Party Togeather.png
4KB, 548x467px
>>49762731
Oop. I posted this in the last ded thread before checking this one. I dunno I if you saw it.

>>49762824
>>
File: ShankingIntensifies.png (823KB, 821x863px) Image search: [Google]
ShankingIntensifies.png
823KB, 821x863px
Could I get a tiefling paladin similar to pic related back-alley kidney shanking the everloving shit out of a mummy lord who used to be a wizard with a glowing hunting knife? She is short (around 5'4), and the changes from the ref include a non-boobplate breastplate, a shield bearing the symbol of Ilmater in her left hand, green, feline eyes, horns similar in style to the ref, and digitigrade legs while still wearing the boots.
>>
File: 1474914873584.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474914873584.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
File: Bird-Of-Paradise.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bird-Of-Paradise.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>49762745
Probably should have aslo posted what i meant by "bird of paradise"
>>
>>49762845
Oh damn, that looks sick.
I hate to be a shit, but is there any chance you could change the droid's paint job to black/dark grey, and its eyes green?
One way or another, I'm more than happy to label this request fulfilled.
>>
File: vampiric knight.jpg (570KB, 1779x878px)
vampiric knight.jpg
570KB, 1779x878px
Any drawfriends who specialize in drawing knights and knightly dudes, could you please draw my vampiric knight for an upcoming campaign, Sigurd Dechaume? A minor noble who had the misfortune of getting bitten by a vampire during a bar brawl and has been struggling to not turn into a murder-hobo since.

#1,
He wears armor and clothing like pic related. I think it's called a surcoat? But a long sleeved and long-hanging coat over most of his armor with a blue-white embroidered leaf pattern, with torso strapped over the cloth. He's got full limb protection, it's just mostly covered to provide extra warmth in his coastal home.
#2,
Helmet. Sigurd wears a frogmouth helmet that completely covers his head and goes down to his shoulders.
#3,
More on the helmet, the visor is dotted with a series of golden rings like in the picture, preventing anybody from shoving anything into his face unless it is a very, very thin blade. This runs across the entire vision slit.
#4,
Finally onto the crest, Sigurd has an adornment like in this pic mounted on top of his frog helm- a change from a previous crest to signify his slight personality change and newfound affection for bats. Two great black wings sweep up from either side of the helmet, but sitting on top of the helmet is a Bat head, not a lion.
#5,
Sigurd has a brass square belt like this, onto which he girds his sword and dagger.
#6,
In the drawing, Sigurd shouldn't be wearing gauntlets, and instead have his warped, vampiric hands showing. They are shaped like these, muscular, tipped with large claws and a deathly pale skin tone. In these hands he holds...
#7,
A warhammer polearm. The head of the weapon is like in this pic, with a very long stop spike compared to the hammer itself and the pick. The shaft is made out of wood, cubic in shape, and in total the weapon is about four feet long.
#8,
Girded to the left side of his body is his longsword, which is sheathed in a scabbard like so.
#9,
On his right, a dagger.
>>
File: Starwars Party Togeather.png (5KB, 548x467px) Image search: [Google]
Starwars Party Togeather.png
5KB, 548x467px
>>49762893
How's this look?
>>
>>49762938
Looks great,thanks so much. Already shown it to the Human and Chiss players, and they love it.
>>
File: vee.jpg (174KB, 800x1497px) Image search: [Google]
vee.jpg
174KB, 800x1497px
>>49762802
Here you go! Hope you like her

>>49751373
mynameisrobotjones.deviantart
its-robot-jones.tumblr
>>
Could I get a female striking scorpion? Her face plate should be removed, showing a stoic, hard face, with strands of black hair falling over her forehead/eyes.

I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>49762975
I love it thank you so much man, you're the best.
>>
File: Joy Reference Image.png (3MB, 2195x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Joy Reference Image.png
3MB, 2195x1644px
Migrating my request for the character of one of my players who's been massively helping out in the campaign.

Joyful Whispers from Beyond (Joy for short) is a Dusk Caste Abyssal, around six feet tall, with pale skin and medium-length white hair (see reference, except messier), bluish-grey eyes, a scar running vertically along her lip (she wears black makeup) and a patch over her left eye. She also has to have a large black circle on the center of her forehead, as her Caste Mark. She's got an athletic build that's still muscular, and big breasts.

She wears a corset of blackened metal (see reference, but black) with a ribcage of yellowed bone surrounding it on each side, and a blackened spinal cord running along the back. Underneath the corset, she's wearing a black, flowy top, with a large hood hanging from the back. On her right shoulder she has a single pauldron (see reference) that has a skull embedded into the top of it with its mouth open, glowing with a pale blue light. She wears a pair of gauntlets made of the same blackened metal (see reference image, the fingers should look clawed like the image below the bracers), with small skulls where the gems would be. The rest of her arms are also armored.

She has black leather wrapped around her waist with a silver ring, holding up one loincloth made of tattered black cloth that hangs to her knees, and another one on the back that reaches almost to her ankles. She wears black leggings, with large blackened greaves and armored boots with heels (see reference). All her armor should be trimmed with bits of yellowed bone.

Her weapon references are on the right: the scythe on the bottom, except made with a revolver instead of an assault rifle, and more skeletal-looking.

Ideally, she would be in the pose on the bottom-left, with a female-looking reaper (upper-left) wielding a floral scythe (middle-left) hovering over her.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: FeydAway.jpg (2MB, 1448x2234px)
FeydAway.jpg
2MB, 1448x2234px
If someone likes metal detailing and fabric patterns you might consider helping me out with a Cleric Warlock. The gender is ambiguous because of full coverage armor and clothing. Going for a sort of Big Trouble in Little China David Lo Pan look with a masked helmet. One feature I would like is to have hair come down through the openings of the mask to create a death veil effect. Use the lower images for the armor and robes and the others for the spear and shield they carry.

As a character they are meant to be mysterious in that it is difficult to discern their intentions. Trying my hand at playing a subtly evil person. We'll se how it goes.
>>
File: Zy Censored.png (150KB, 555x985px) Image search: [Google]
Zy Censored.png
150KB, 555x985px
Requesting someone to draw my Noise Marine based character in Noise Marine armor, either just the normal armor, or a more feminine version of it to match her build. Preferably a version of the armor that has the tacky mixing of patterns from the old NM armor (IE lots of zebra stripes, cheetah print, and other clashing patterns), but the coloration of the newer stuff (lots pinks, purples, other neon colors and black).
>>
File: 1476120055257.jpg (3MB, 3000x3000px)
1476120055257.jpg
3MB, 3000x3000px
Anchoring for the amazing drawfriend working on this piece.
>>
I wish I had huge, round breasts I could bind and ogle in the mirror.
>>
>>49763039
>I wish I could be in constant pain
>>
>>49763039
You can, depending on how you write up your character.
>>
>>49763049

Are you telling me there are players who *don't* give their characters large boobs?
>>
>>49763078
Yeah, we call them losers.
>>
File: drowstealthadept2.jpg (775KB, 1174x1598px) Image search: [Google]
drowstealthadept2.jpg
775KB, 1174x1598px
Requesting art of my shadowrun character.

He is a Drow elf spy, wearing a form fitting stealth suit similar to the plug suit's from Neon Genesis Evangelion, feel free to make redesigns to make it unique/original, I just like the look of the plug suits. For weapons he is currently lightly armed with a pair of energy wrist blades, the blades come out from a pair of tech looking bracers and the blade is shaped like a katar.
>>
/r/equesting a young blond guy in modern hiking/traveling clothes

if possible with a backpack and pokeballs on his belt
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Posting anchor for Bogroll's inevitable return.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 819x1200px)
image.jpg
178KB, 819x1200px
Requesting Sheep girl
>>
File: StarGirl.jpg (484KB, 1431x1608px)
StarGirl.jpg
484KB, 1431x1608px
Migrating my request for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.
>>
>>49763110
It's never happening.
>>
>>49763136
Sure it will. I've seen people wait even longer than this dude to get Bog Roll deliveries.
>>
>>49763116
Ewe, that's one Baaaad request. I feel sheepish just looking at it. Don't make me bleat you anon.
>>
File: 1467675920076.jpg (421KB, 773x1228px)
1467675920076.jpg
421KB, 773x1228px
Would anyone care to color my character? She is a blind psychic with mocha brown skin color, and black hair. Her tattoos are yellow. Her clothes are plain earthy tones, with the exception of her blindfold which is a crimson red. Her staff was crafted and shaped by a druid from iron wood, so the coloration on it should be an oak brown and shift towards an almost polished steel at the blades. The meditation orbs (she telekineticly fires them at her opponents) are made from silver.

Thank you in advance anyone who colors this.
>>
File: March.png (1MB, 2006x1148px) Image search: [Google]
March.png
1MB, 2006x1148px
Requesting my character leading a march of Golems, similar to the the Jedi Temple scene from Revenge of the Sith
Character is wearing a black and gold version of the armor, wielding a light blue sword in his mechanical arm.
>>
>>49763038
Dude fucking what.

I mean, I'm sorry, I don't have a request or anything, but that linework is fucking amazing.
>>
>>49763269
I know, right? You have no idea how fucking thrilled I am each time the artist posts an update to her. It's insanely good.
>>
>>49763151
This. Also, it's bound to be good, too.
>>
>>49763038
Does the guy working on it have a tumblr?
>>
Post best deliveries
>>
>>49763461
Stop you're just gonna burn posts for no reason.
>>
File: the petrified.jpg (516KB, 1721x1419px)
the petrified.jpg
516KB, 1721x1419px
Would like to request art for the Chapter Master of a Chapter I am making. Iron Hands successors called the Petrified- almost all of them are cybernetic zombies, having died ages ago yet continue to live centuries or even millennia onwards due to being cybernetically resurrected, costing them all their humanity in the end.

The Chapter Master is fused with a gigantic set of the Iron Hands gorgonic terminator armor from the Horus Heresy, everything looking like the pic in the larger upper left picture. Virtually no organic tissue is left in his body, the entire thing is a machine. Loops of cords and tubes hang from his body along with chains, and his armor is plain and made in a very utilitarian fashion. Attached to his groin is a very long loincloth made of segmented hanging plates.

For weapons, the Chapter Master is armed with a pair of chainfists with a combi bolter fused into the top of the hands. The chainfists looks like the image on the far right (without the chaos daemon face), with a combi bolter mounted in the hand like the image to the left of it.

Now for adornments and colors, firstly the Chapter Master wears a long cloak fixed to the top of his armor, a cape that is as pitch-black as his armor. His armor is DARK, like the two pics below. If he was standing on a street in night you wouldn't even see him despite him standing nine feet tall kind of dark. What's clearly visible are his arms, which are colored like iron. His eyes also pop from the deep pitch black armor, colored a very bright piercing blue, he has one good eye-lense and a cluster of four bionic eyes mounted over the right side of his helmet.

The images on the bottom are also for scale. This guy is BIG. 95% of his body is made up of cybernetic/bionic enhancements, he's more machine than Astartes. If the standard space marine is seven feet tall, then he easily has two and a half feet on them.
>>
File: knight girl.jpg (159KB, 580x863px)
knight girl.jpg
159KB, 580x863px
A female paladin's breast plate has fallen off and she's hurriedly covering herself up in embarrassment, the usually proud young woman suddenly come over by embarrassment as her male team mates ogle her.

Pic as a ref for the paladin.
>>
>>49763681
>implying she wouldn't wear a chainmail shirt under her breastplate
>implying she wouldn't wear a padded shirt under her chainmail shirt
>>
>>49763715
Yeah free balling it under armor seems really fucking stupid.
>>
>>49763681
fuckoff with your lewd shit back to /aco/. These threads have been full of that shit for far too long.
>>
I'd like to take the time to thank our drawfriends for all they do. I've never had any of my requests fulfilled, but I've seen a ton of amazing stuff come out of these threads, even as we've had talented people come and go.

Good on you, drawfriends. Thanks for doing it for free, for us not talented enough to bring our own characters to life in image format. Just know you're appreciated.
>>
>>49763768
Not him, but what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>49763768
By "far too long" i assume you mean "always" as i've been coming and going over the years and these threads have always been more or less the same.
>>
>>49763807
He's just buttpained his request is getting ignored over the lewds and ladies.
>>
>>49763775
That's a good question. I always wonder what these thread police types are going to do if you don't follow their rules.
>>
File: 1469356129953.png (159KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469356129953.png
159KB, 200x200px
>>49763769
>I've never had any of my requests fulfilled
This world isn't fair, anon.
>>
>>49763807
No, it's shit that constantly leaks into these threads, forcing janitors to clean your shit up and issue bans for lewd artists.
>>
>>49763827
...then why do Mimic and lewdanon still post regularly?
>>
>>49763822
Did I sound like I was complaining? I wanted them to know that even people who don't get lucky still appreciate what they do. Most people get bent out of shape and pissy, like fagboy here >>49763768. Not so with many of us.
>>
>>49763838
Their bans expired, and they didn't learn their lesson(s).
>>
>>49763827
Like i said, i've been drawing pretty lewd stuff for years and i've only been banned once and it was for not linking uncensored stuff out and even then it was along the lines of "you're cool but please follow the rules, idiot"
>>
>>49763852
See >>49763854 and fuck off. Sorry your request is too boring to interest an artist.
>>
File: 1422060081864.jpg (37KB, 179x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422060081864.jpg
37KB, 179x300px
>>49763849
I was saying it's sad that someone nice hasn't had a request fulfilled, but then you go and insult someone when you think I was being critical of you.

Maybe I don't feel as bad after all.
>>
>>49763880
>>49763849
now now Anons, relax. Just a little misunderstanding.
>>
>>49763769
I appreciate it.

>>49763880
Dude.
Read:
>This world isn't fair, anon.
And imagine it's being said by this face: >>49763822

I couldn't tell if you were being sympathetic or mocking either.
Friendly reminder to everyone to try to avoid replying to bait, even if it's not bait.
Party on.
>>
>>49763868
It's not, the problem is that you fucks migrating from /aco/ because of their shitty artists suck up all the attention- because tits.

Fuckoff and return this thread to its purpose. Trying to get free art for characters in your RPG or setting because you're too poor to commission somebody.
>>
File: 1472774235937.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1472774235937.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>49763909
>Migrating from /aco/
>>
>>49763880
>>49763898
Well, being where this is, you'll have to excuse my faith in humanity, anons. Sorry about that. Also sorry about stooping to his level. Not very wise on my part, I'll admit.

Ah well. Thanks again drawpeeps, and cheers all.

Also it's possible to be nice AND critical of asshats. Killing with kindness doesn't always work.
>>
>>49763909
>migrating from /aco/

I've been here the whole time.
>>
Migrating this.
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
>>49763909
>abloo bloo bloo stop requesting /tg/ characters doing anything but poking things with their swords
>>
I see we're well on our way to another single-day drawthread.
>>
>>49763985
What did you expect with Charlotte as the OP picture?
>>
File: IVAN THE MAGNIFICENT.png (828KB, 1600x1509px) Image search: [Google]
IVAN THE MAGNIFICENT.png
828KB, 1600x1509px
Requesting artwork of my NPC character Ivan. He wears an ushanka, is wildly cock-eyed, and is a wizard (robes, staff, no beard). Anything would be greatly appreciated. Pic as ref for what he looks like.
>>
I for one would appreciate it if the lewd requests would at least make a reasonable attempt at being an actual character request.
Specific and nonsensical lewdness that makes zero sense at all, let alone for a traditional game, just feels like it's insulting everyone's intelligence.

That said, requests gonna get requested and deliveries gonna get delivered regardless of anything we say about 'em.
No worries.

>>49763985
Good point, sorry, shutting up now.
>>
File: Creature Request.png (277KB, 860x770px)
Creature Request.png
277KB, 860x770px
Can I get a picture of a fox like creature please?
>>
>>49763461
Would one of you guys be so kind as to take a crack at my Elf Gunbunny Adept. I may have gone a little overboard with/messed up this reference though, so I apologize in advance.

>Face, hair, and piercings from the reference. Relatively short elf ears. Not a subtle cyber eye, glowing red.
>Body armor and cut off hoodie under the jacket with the red trim. Both sleeves rolled up, and mid riff exposed. Pants and boots from reference.
>Couldn't find a good reference image, but she's lean but extremely muscular like a mixed martial artist. She's got red Persian calligraphy tattoos as sleeves all up her arms, and even a little up onto her neck.
>Pistol in holster on one hip, machete sized version of sword on the other. Shotgun slung across her back. Assault cannon with a shoulder sling in her hands. Pose is up to you.

Thanks to anyone who takes this!
>>
File: IMG_20161013_014714974.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161013_014714974.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Requesting someone give me a better version of this. Fiery angel wing on one side, ridged and spiky demon horn on the other with a Vampire skull in the middle. If you could leave the goofy Goblin Skull and Crossbones more or less like it is in the middle that'd be great (ignore the really crappy lines across it), and instead of a fire on the skull's head a burnt bullet hole or something would be cool.
>>
See, it used to be that a drawfag would start a drawthread, instead of requesters.

This worked two fold. One, it made sure there was a drawfag present and two, it let you know what sort of art to expect.

I mean, this works too, as its a reliable long list of things the artists can choose from, but it is also why we've had three really quick threads with more bickering than art.
>>
File: Demon knight.png (731KB, 790x658px)
Demon knight.png
731KB, 790x658px
Requesting a demon knight girl: Should have blue hair blue like in the reference, wearing the helmet, sword, and shield. The armor should be with spikes, but I let you do the design. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>49764080
Either contribute or shut up because doing anything else only adds to the fire.
>>
>>49763769
You've never had a request fulfilled? Well shit, lay it on me anon. I'm kind of a drawfag.
>>
File: cyborgrunner.jpg (649KB, 1497x858px)
cyborgrunner.jpg
649KB, 1497x858px
Requesting a cyborg athlete, her body has numerous seam lines from her cybernetic upgrades, she is wearing the running clothes of bike shorts sports bra running shoes track vest and finger less gloves. I'd like to see her stretching her triceps but am open to other poses.
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px)
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of this girl here in a long button up top looking very sleepy and done with the world's shit for waking her up while she holds up a cup of coffee
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (91KB, 498x712px)
thumbnail.jpg
91KB, 498x712px
Requesting to Eversor a conclusion to this: >>49725713

The combat medic in ref pic healing, fixing and stitching up the disgruntled half elf's broken ear with a healing spell while the elf superior in the right side of pic is consoling the disgruntled elf in the bottom.

Said disgruntled elf is crying in shame as he's being consoled.
>>
Could I request the opposite of a lewd request?

A scene that would usually be sexy but in this case isn't - a female mech pilot putting her skintight suit on.

Except here it's a scrawny, terrified teenager who's a bit out of shape struggling with what's basically a wetsuit but more complicated. She is looking confusedly at some kind of wrist fastenings and has managed to get the zip up the front stuck halfway.

It would be a fanservicey scene if she was actually attractive but mostly just looks awkward.

The suit looks like the one in the reference pic and I'm leaving the girl's appearance to the artist.

The context is I want a scene in my mecha campaign showing how picking random teenagers for robot pilots isn't working too well...
>>
File: for ref.png (20KB, 297x985px) Image search: [Google]
for ref.png
20KB, 297x985px
Taking my chances for lewdanon to answer again:

To lewdanon:

Could you draw a fem imperial guardsman officer and a fem commissar who were attempting to molest a teenage male eldar bound and tied up.

The female commissar and female IG officer are caught doing so, the female commissar is shocked for being caught attempting to violate the eldar teen boy, while the female IG officer is just startled. Said female IG officer would wear the same type of uniform in the reference picture.
>>
>>49764357
>>>>>>>>>>>>/d/
>>
>>49764423
Not him, but I would personally argue that it's not a /d/ request since he's asking for a deliberate deconstruction of the "sexy teenage pilot getting into skintight suit" trope - namely, "not particularly sexy teenage pilot awkwardly trying to fit into skintight suit"
>>
I have a request for a character I play. It's a spoiled rich monk girl, very similar to Karin from SF (pic related) in clothing style except about 20, a bit more space opera-y, longer legs, with a really thick ponytail instead of curls, and keeping the giant bow.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>49764553
Obviously I meant to attach this picture.
>>
>>49764357
Still sounds sexy to me....
>>
Could I get a curly-haired blonde aasimar (glowing gold eyes, if colored) woman in heavy armor, wielding a big sword in one hand and letting a shield decorated with a unicorn sigil hang from her other hand? Her facial expression should be worried- homesick looking.
>>
File: humanraceindeed.png (220KB, 300x565px)
humanraceindeed.png
220KB, 300x565px
>>49764190
Blep.
>>
>>49764596
Oh

I was really trying to get across this is an unglamorous, awkward as hell scene. No supermodel looks, no style, just "how the hell do I wear this oh god I'm probably going to die in about ten minutes this job sucks"
>>
File: Klaus and Lotte.png (2MB, 1870x1080px)
Klaus and Lotte.png
2MB, 1870x1080px
>>49762604
Reposting modified request from old threads past. Gotta say, having been gone for a while, there seems to be some excellent art going down here!

Requesting a piece of a ragged, one-eyed, burned inquisitor of Asmodeus in a long cloak and armor, and his ghost(?) daughter. He's a ghoulish, horribly disfigured chap who doesn't much like to have an inch of his burnt flesh exposed, wearing bandaging beneath his clothing and armor. Only one of his icy eyes glows through the vision slits of his steel faceplate.A long cloak and scarf flows over his shoulders and obscures most of his kit, and he wears a tricorne low on his head. His daughter is a disembodied soul- not quite a ghost, but literally a soul bound to the material plane via a diabolic contract the paladin had to be put down. She's the Inquisitor's lost daughter, reunited during the course of the game. Her body is mostly a smokey, black shadow that can only be seen if you know how to look for it, and her eyes glow white.

The inquisitor is probably sprayed with blood, staring far off in a daze, clutching his head with panic, or just quietly glaring at his own gauntleted hand with horror, while his ghost daughter floats around him trying to console him, or just trying to hold his hand.
>>
File: Reference Sheet.jpg (509KB, 1734x927px) Image search: [Google]
Reference Sheet.jpg
509KB, 1734x927px
>>49762604

Migrating.

Requesting for a drawing of a very aquatic themed female character that is a blend of a variety of middle eastern aesthetics such as Arabian and Persian. Her name is Rahma. I would like her body to be toned for her muscles as referenced by the last two pictures on the very right as she is a natural swimmer. She would also have gills on the neck and webbed hands. Her hair made of literal water.

She is quite optimistic despite the situations she gets herself into. She is genuinely kind to all she encounters and always tries to pacify the dangerous for all are deserving of a chance. For the drawing I want her to have this attiude yet I personally don't mind how she is dawn like poses so I merely ask to surprise me in that regard. Despite her personality and tendencies she is quite intelligent and lacks the naivety one might expect of her on first impression. She excels primarily in her favorite subject matters of commerce, cultures, time and trading. With her many experiences with humans she has learned to understand their body language, behaviors and minds better; above average at her best.

She had once been bound to a fountain by a wicked and greedy sultan who sought to keep her for himself. To summon her one merely had to toss one coin of copper, one of silver and one of gold together into her fountain. She would grant those who summoned her one wish yet it would never be twisted or half-fulfilled. Its also why her clothing has many coins attached to it; each coin representing a wish she has granted. She was freed by the wish of the youngest of the sultan's children who, after exploring outside the palace walls and accompanied by soldiers to protect them, finally understood her wish to leave her prison of a fountain and help the downtrodden.
>>
File: anon.png (6KB, 390x396px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
6KB, 390x396px
>>49763769
>>
>>49764673
This is /tg/.
We got aroused by the tile pattern of locker room she's changing in.

I saw what you're going for and done right it really wouldn't be overtly sexual.
But half-dressed is half-dressed.
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 903x1264px)
request.png
1MB, 903x1264px
Word Bearer, posing like the top picture, head of the picture on top, chainsword on his right hand, waist up, thanks in advance.
>>
File: ohboy.jpg (743KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
743KB, 1000x1000px
>>49762630
>>
>>49765244
>"Fuck I hope I get to kill an orc. I really want to kill an orc super bad, it's probably not healthy. Do the other guys notice it? Maybe they're quietly judging me. Man, I really want to stab the shit out of an orc. Oh man, here comes Franz with my helmet. Does he know? I wonder if he's ever killed an orc. Do orcs scream when they die?"
>>
>>49765244
Nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 600x920px)
image.jpg
312KB, 600x920px
/r/ing my half elf fighter. He's around 20, has short unkempt blonde hair, and carries a halberd that he rests on his shoulder with a lantern tied to it just under the blade. His outfit pretty much looks like the pic minus the kettle helm and hood, he should have a very jovial expression, thanks!
>>
Can someone please redraw the Cheliax part of this map (denoted by the thick border and the huge white text saying Cheliax) so it looks slightly different, without text, and not blatantly stolen? I just have to adapt my homebrew setting (which was originally based on Cheliax) to someplace where people might dislike ties to Golarion. The most important thing is regions of Cheliax (denoted by thin borders and small black text) still being in roughly similar positions and geography to current ones.
>>
>>49762996
I'm glad you like it!
>>
File: eote.jpg (336KB, 1463x771px)
eote.jpg
336KB, 1463x771px
I've got a request for an Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion Star Wars game I'm in, that I was wondering if I could get filled. The character is a female bounty hunter, about 30, 5'11".

The armor she wears is anonymizing. The helmet is like the image on the far left, while the body armor resembles something like the image to its right. The armor is scarred, pitted, scored and bears no insignia. She has a shoulder cape on her right side, kinda like what Boba Fett wears. A pair of heavy blasters are holstered on her belt in a manner like the image on the bottom right.

I'd prefer a piece with the helmet off (maybe tucked under her arm?). The top right would be a good basic facial resemblance, though her hair is black and the left side of her neck and jaw are very badly burn scarred from a glancing hit from a blaster rifle years back.

Expression-wise, she tends to wear an easy-going, amused look. She has a habit of standing with one hand on the butt of one of her blasters, even in casual situations.

Thanks for taking the time to read the request, even if you give it a pass.
>>
I got a challenge for drawfags.

I need a dwarf with axe and shield, wearing a sleeveless chaincoat

The rest is up to your imagination, but you must be able to make the dwarf stand out to other similar dwarf pictures and not go as far as losing the simplicity of the request
>>
>>49763731
Maybe she's got natural damage reduction and doesn't even feel pain like that.
>>
>>49764638

That's a pretty cute robit.
>>
File: ref.png (739KB, 828x838px)
ref.png
739KB, 828x838px
Requesting a character based off of a local ghost story.

A silent film actress is killed on the way to her wedding reception and becomes a ghost/vampire/similar creature of the night. She has a bridal motif and wields a fancy derringer and push dagger.
>>
File: 1475854897006.jpg (1MB, 4777x7955px)
1475854897006.jpg
1MB, 4777x7955px
Anchoring :)
>>
>>49763410
http://yosinoya901.tumblr.com/
>>
File: LinaZenovy.png (143KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
LinaZenovy.png
143KB, 600x800px
I'd like to request an adventurer group attacking a werewolf's lair and discovering they've interpreted the king's warning about his missing daughter all wrong.
>>
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! REVEL IN EXCESS!
Migrating again.

>Left pic
Pose, figure, proportions
>What I want
A Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist, with the left side of her robe containing Khornate symbolism, red, skulls, all that jazz and the right side containing a bared tit with a Slaaneshi emblem, and form-fitting robes that seem made of flesh and Slaaneshi symbolism. Also pink/purple.
>Scythe
Either a simple farmhands scythe or whatever abomination of a blade the artist feels like making. The more mouths, teeth, and gold the better.
Ignore the mask unless it makes it easier to draw.

I need a Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist drawn up fitting the above. The most important part of the character is the robe, containing symbolism from both gods.
>>
>>49764681
Wow, that's nice. No promises, but I'll try to draw it. That can take me some time, however. I mean - up to several days, you know? Love the idea, anyway, Klaus and Lotte Audemark, that's something I that makes me want to put it in the campaign I run for my friends. Would you mind if I'll use those characters?
>>
File: dorfaxe.jpg (386KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dorfaxe.jpg
386KB, 1000x1000px
>>49765524
>>
>>49766020
Not OR, that's fucking badass.
>>
>>49766020
>tfw there will never be a good way in DnD/Pathfinder to fight with 2 shields and be cool about it.
Very well drawn.

Also, continuing the good vibes from earlier. Thank you to the drawfriends in this and all the threads, you guys are freaking awesome for even considering taking our requests.
>>
>>49766020
> I have a question to axe you

Nice stuff mate.
>>
>>49766020
Cool as hell.
>>
>>49766020
Nice
>>
>>49763136
I hate to prove this guy right.

>>49763110
Sorry, I’m not going to finish this. I was foolish to go down the experiment path with it when I was only intending to do line work and some simple shading to keep it as a quick piece. I’ve got a bit fed up with the drawing hobby as of late and want to put the pen down before I go further down that negative path.

I’m Sorry for being and asshole and kept you hanging for so long. I’d Suggest you put the request up again, I hope you will get an artist that can actually finish this for you and do it justice.
>>
>>49766020
>those mini-axes on knees
I'm officially lost. Well done, this picture is the gold.
>>
>>49766020
Got's a Ghosts'n'Goblins vibe to it.
>>
>>49766110
Wow.
>>
>>49765244
Damn man you active, love your art.
>>
>>49765244
That's great!
>>
>>49766020
Awesome!
>>
>>49766110
Well, shit. Sucks for that anon, but as someone who's been in the same position as you are, I hope you can come back to your hobby eventually, without having it ruined for you, Bog Roll.
>>
>>49766110
>Big Roll's most dedicated OR on suicide watch
>>
>>49766110
Not OR, but darn.

>>49766185
This
Take a break and stay awesome Bog Roll.

>>49763110
I'd offer to finish it OP but:
1. I'm not confident that I could do that WIP justice
2. I'm currently floundering at finishing a request myself.

I believe in hope eternal.
>>
>>49766110
>>49763110

more like "botched roll"
>>
File: 1476181459193.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1476181459193.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>49766110

>>49763136 's face when
>>
>>49766303
Nah.

Maybe a little bit...nah. I like to see good art.
>>
File: doodles.jpg (237KB, 1311x690px)
doodles.jpg
237KB, 1311x690px
>>49765277
>>49766150
>>49766156
>>49766066
>>49766088
>>49766090
>>49766092
>>49766109
>>49766115
>>49766121
>>49766164

Thanks, everyone! I'll do some more requests after I get some sleep. Have some doodles.
>>
>>49766110

Get some rest, dude. Burning out fucking sucks and I know how pointless drawing feels when that happens. I hope you're able to enjoy it again and come back to it.
>>
>>49766445
That is an eclectic adventuring party.
>>
>>49766445
See you later reg. Hope you pick some good ones.
>>
>>49762869

Thank you draw thread and sorry I could not thank you sooner since the thread died
>>
>>49766538
I now imagine it as a Deathwatch marine Black Shield on a mission to assist Eldar
>>
>>49765990
Sure! And thanks.

For reference, Klaus speaks with a thick germanic accent, and is basically a mindbroken LN supercop, obsessed with protecting the "flimsy facade of human society" from collapse by any means necessary. He has trouble genuinely opening up to other people because of his fucked up head, but can be very sharp and forceful when need be via deception and humoungous force of will. He's very much willing to do terrible and horrifying things to succeed, but takes no pleasure in doing so, and despite now being LE because of recent solo actions outside of the party, he actually holds a sliver of regret in his heart, and fear that he might lose sight of his real goals. Lotte is his daughter, the result of a fling with an old dead fellow inquisitor who was already married. Neither of them were sure, but Klaus protected and kept her around in life so that he could have an emotional link to humanity, and to make a long story short, she died over his unconcious body, wielding a rapier and trying to keep him alive. He ruined a paladin's life to bring her back, and it was THEN that he gambled and discovered that she was, in fact, his child. Klaus also happens to have a lot of talent when it comes to field tactics, ambushes, and his will is stupidly high above his level curve, leading to the party being convinced that he is "magic proof".

She's nervous and docile, he can seem like a grandfatherly figure one moment, and shift into a silent and ominous monster the next.
>>
File: DSC_0231.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0231.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Kindly requesting my new duergar cleric translated from miniature to drawing. Either a portrait or just this pose. If in portrait he is heavily based on dwalin from the hobit for facial features. Thank you.
>>
Requesting art of a custom race that was recently created over in /pfg/ that was very well-received!

>Minos stand 6-7 1/2 feet tall, they appear as mostly humanoid from the waist up, albeit generally larger, more muscular, and with a small pair of horns pushing out of their head. Their bottom halves are very close to that of a minotaur, powerful bovine legs ending in thick hooves, as such they also have bovine tails. Minos are a short lived race, they reach adulthood rapidly, but as time wears on their bodies degrade rather rapidly. Its rare to see a Minos of older than 30

They're essentially Cow-people built as bruisers who have only recently been emancipated after enslavement from the foreigners pushing out West.
>>
File: 1476366305735-1686959440.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1476366305735-1686959440.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>49767120
Whoops wrong angle
>>
File: Character reference.png (1MB, 1018x958px) Image search: [Google]
Character reference.png
1MB, 1018x958px
Retoasting to this bread.

My dm is a fan of rolling for most of the character gen to encourage players to RP outside of their comfort zone so I have a slightly weird concept that I need sketched or drawn. It's not really that out of the ordinary for a /tg/ drawthread but it's odd enough I need an artist to help. I'd appreciate a bust or waste up but honestly anything, colored or uncolored would be amazing!

Davna Marlfarm stands 4 feet tall in her clearly dwarven armor. Striking blue hair covers her head and creeps down the sides of her rounded dwarven face, her side burns are grown out in the traditional way of the women from the mountains. Even more striking are the burn scars that cover large parts of her body, wrapping their way from her arms up to her face. Clasped in her gauntlets is the steel and ironwood staff her grandfather passed down to her on her graduation day from the dwarven academy of magical studies.
>>
File: 1475599552746.png (24KB, 250x273px)
1475599552746.png
24KB, 250x273px
Requesting Inquisitorial members: An inquisitor, a sister of battle a grey knight and a stormtropper singing and serenading to the 40K version of the Wakfu Censor Duck.
>>
>>49765662
Thank you. I was honestly waiting on one of the people who said they never got their request answered, but they didnt get back to me so, hey. Cute robot.
>>
if a drawfag would like to draw me a character that'd be dandy. Similar to grey knight, but lighter armoured. Sword on fire, standing behind his shield that is planted in the ground (shield as a very tall tower shield), and also sans metal halo around the head. Go to town on religious iconography, the more the better.
>>
requesting this anons request >>49750731
Want to fap to it.
>>
>>49767760
Nobody cares.
>>
requesting every image in this thread but with Charlotte instead
>>
>>49764601
sauce on fig 2?
>>
>>49767899
http://the-orator.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
>>49766110
Good riddance
>>
Migrating again
Requesting a drawing of the mock-up on the top of the image or if you prefer to visualize it yourself, a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
>>
>>49768076
Fag
>>
>>49767782
keep crying bitch nigga.
>>
>>49767923

She's got no ass and no tits, but she's still turbo-cute even if her average expression is mild confusion.
>>
File: werewolf's lair.png (409KB, 1250x850px)
werewolf's lair.png
409KB, 1250x850px
>>49765945
This is more like what I wish would happen after the adventurers discover what's going on
>>
>>49768345

I don't get what's going on in that image.
>>
>>49765244
OR here, that's downright beautiful. Thank you!
>>
Anchoring a request for an undead monk character. Thanks to the artist who said they'd work on this! I'd appreciate letting me know if you're still working on this, or maybe a WIP if that's not too much trouble.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given. Their name is Cheng-Ji.

I'm flexible on some things in the reference - thought I want his chest to be covered, I'm not all that picky about what sort of shirt he wears, and if it's covered well enough the battle damage could be skipped over entirely. The leg wrappings aren't that important, and the jian can be left off.
>>
>>49766020
>axes on your knees
>axe on your head
>AXE IN YOUR SOUL
>>
>>49768386
I think the werewolf is sick and the girl has roped them into making him better. I'm not sure what the barrels and sack is for, though.
>>
File: Bitterblossom.jpg (810KB, 3675x2175px)
Bitterblossom.jpg
810KB, 3675x2175px
I'm not sure if this is challenging or not, but I have a rather cruel and evil Archfey that needs representing, Ceithlenn of the Many Teeth, the basic idea is that she should look pretty, but have an underlying layer of rot to her, she will bless your home if you give her gifts, but they become increasingly more demanding gifts, until she asks for all your teeth. Then when you can't do it, she takes your soul. I'm using Bitterblossom here as an example of the mindset of the darkfey I'd like in the drawing. I look forward to the interpretation
>>
File: 12321495094303.jpg (429KB, 1586x1079px)
12321495094303.jpg
429KB, 1586x1079px
Migrating

Requesting a picture for one of my WoW characters. Her facial features, hair and scars are essentially what you see in these pictures, and I'd like her to be wearing something similar in design to the white clothes shown in pic related, her exposed stomach and arms being decently toned

In terms of posing I'd like for her to have the sword resting on her shoulder as she looks at the viewer with a toothy smirk.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and keep up the good work, drawfriends.
>>
>>49768583

And why is the one girl holding out her hands like they're warming up by a fire?

I'm just so confused.
>>
>>49768669
Lay on Hands?
>>
>>49768597
I want /v/ requests out of here
>>
>>49768669
I thonk she's supposed to be a cleric
>>
File: 1475282073139.png (1MB, 466x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1475282073139.png
1MB, 466x1330px
Anybody willing to draw a lewd female Genestealer Primus?
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
>>49768414
was dumb and forgot the ref, sorry
>>
>>49768788
Sure, but it would look very weird.
>>
Requesting this without the child

Thanks in advance
>>
File: Untitled.png (482KB, 564x752px)
Untitled.png
482KB, 564x752px
>>49769470
>>
File: 1351186815182.jpg (49KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1351186815182.jpg
49KB, 192x171px
>>49769494
Not him, but I laughed.
>>
>>49769494
You know its not that bad and yes am laughing
>>
>>49769012
Weird? How so?
>>
>>49768139
I got u senpai. Its coming.
>>
Can I get Bender Rodriguez dressed up as a bandito?
>>
>>49770499
Is this related to /tg/ in any way or are you just bored and shitposting?
>>
>>49770520
yes
>>
Requestin' a Tau-shipgirl based on the Custodian class battleship.
>>
File: Custodian.jpg (29KB, 650x424px)
Custodian.jpg
29KB, 650x424px
>>49770620
Usually, it would help to include a reference of what you're trying to achieve, anon. For instance, this is a Tau Custodian-class Battleship.
>>
File: 1476265296319.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476265296319.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
Upper gal in the below garb, sassy pose or looking upwards with wide-eyed autistic amazament, probably at something glistering and sparkly.. 'Fanks
>>
File: drawthreadrequest.jpg (438KB, 1413x670px)
drawthreadrequest.jpg
438KB, 1413x670px
Requesting Maki Nishikino from Love Live wearing a Chaos Idol costume (Preferably with a skirt, thighhighs and boots) on a Styx-Class Heavy Cruiser doing a live show in the skies of Cadia. Bonus points for doom sirens. Doesnt need to be colored.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>49769881
Well it would be a bit weird with the elongated head and whatnot. But if you're into that, then it'll probably be all the better.
>>
>>49764564
Bumping this.
>>
>>49771153
Heads up, it's 24 hour bumps anon.
>>
>>49771193
Given that the OR has been going politely for several threads now, I suspect that >>49771153 was a troll.
>>
>>49770468
Have fun man
>>
Looking for lineart for a character I have in a RWBY game. I'm looking for the outfit of the girl on the left, the hat of the girl on the right, and the right girl's body type. Pose is up to artist's interpretation.
>>
>>49771158
>>49771517
Probably would've been polite to mention it was an update, anon.
>>
>>49771581
I deleted the previous post
>>
Question for drawanons here

Do you prefer a lot of references or like a rough guideline?
>>
File: Cathar.jpg (334KB, 1688x739px)
Cathar.jpg
334KB, 1688x739px
Moving this over from the previous thread.

I've got an Innistrad character for a game I'd love. It's a pretty simple idea, with a cleric in the general vein of the first and second images, holding a scythe/staff akin to the third. On his hip or in his hands is a bastard sword, which is his real weapon.

Relatively young looking, dusty brown/blonde hair for colour if that's applicable, and the coat should have more light grey and black than the all black of the dude in the centre. I really don't need too much below the waist.

Hat is optional.

Thanks in advance you talented fucks.
>>
>>49771652
Why can't you produce both?

Also, if your request appeals to someone's unique preferences, they will draw it. Everyone needs to stop trying to figure out the best way to tickle a drawfag's balls. Just post your request with the info you want and hope someone will dedicate some of their life to producing some free shit for you
>>
>>49765686
Oi, I gave this a quick sketch. I've gotta do a hecka lotta homework right now, but I will probably be coming back to it from time to time so my brain doesn't melt
>>
File: ivallios.jpg (84KB, 600x857px)
ivallios.jpg
84KB, 600x857px
migrating

requesting an elf that looks similar to this, playing a harmonica. maybe change the hairstyle too, but keep it short/medium length. if possible, include a bow and a longsword somewhere on him
>>
>>49771730
this fucking faggot again
go just off a bridge
>>
>>49771701
It was less a concern about request and more of a genuine question. I have an artist friend who claims he hates specific nitpicky requests because he feels that the emotion of a request is more important than the placement of an emblem, and if its necessary easy to remedy. My other friend thinks that she needs as much concrete stuff as possible. She even puts a request of a minimum of details before accepting a request.

In the end I was just curious, no need to be a cunt.
>>
>>49771734
nice productive post anon, good job not shitting up the thread with meaningless replies
>>
>>49762604
Is that... Obelix?
>>
>>49771087
Exactly
>>
Are requestfags capable of posting shit that isn't

>le ebin tits
>le animu guy with sword
>40K
>>
>>49772013
Is that a request for a request?
>>
>>49772013

Factually incorrect, the drawfags do not draw dudes with swords. If the character has a penis, it's either a modern setting character or 40k.
>>
>>49772013
Sorry but I need a 40k anime guy with ebin tits for my game right now.
>>
>>49772013
If you want, try taking a shot at this: this robot guy facing off against a group of three slightly confused opponets.
>>
File: 1474350782828.jpg (107KB, 736x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1474350782828.jpg
107KB, 736x1107px
>>49772076
>doesn't post the image

fuck
>>
>>49772097
dumb ass
>>
>>49772105
Yep.
>>
File: avatar.png (295KB, 502x497px)
295KB, 502x497px
>>49772013
Could you turn this into an mask/armor, and put a man with a scruffy black beard underneath, his lips pursed in contemplation?
>>
File: foxcreature.png (756KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
foxcreature.png
756KB, 1600x1200px
>>49764026
Hey guy, gave a shot at this. I'm colorblind so I probably didn't get the color scheme down well but I hope it's serviceable
>>
>>49772013
Unless you're an artist, and a good one, and one who delivers, why should anyone here give a shit what you want?
>>
>>49772747
Looks like a youkai.
>>
File: 1475282945542.png (2MB, 622x1716px)
1475282945542.png
2MB, 622x1716px
>>49768788
Rebumping for R63 lewd Genestealer Primus
>>
>>49772831
Rebumping for read the goddamn rules you illiterate fucktard and only bump once 24 hours have passed.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (874KB, 738x1042px)
Untitled-2.jpg
874KB, 738x1042px
>>49766907
Well, I think that's really awesome, like some kind of grim fairy tale, I love it.
I've got something for you, I've roughly Photoshopped together all the parts of the picture to show you how it could look like. If you have any additional notes or comments - please, go ahead, as I intend to base final piece on this. I'll try to make it as close to the description as possible, with bandages, medallion and all the stuff, so be as picky as possible. I also want to put there some simple background, would branches and night sky be adequate?
>>
Short-haired, boyish young lady dressed like an urchin/thief with newsboy cap, serious expression, and a knife in one hand with her free hand channeling fire cause she's secretly a warlock with a salamander familiar on her shoulder.

No reference, super simple is fine, I just can't draw anything beyond chicken scratch.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (15KB, 640x480px)
suicide.jpg
15KB, 640x480px
>>49763110
>>49766110
>I’m not going to finish this

Ah well. thanks for letting me know.

>>49766192
watch no longer.
>>
>>49772747

OR here! That's perfect!

Pretty great coloring job I have to say. Especially having been done while colorblind!

Thank you drawfriend!
>>
>>49773155
fag
>>
>>49773171
Good to know, I have trouble telling between blues/purples so I was worried it was a little too flamboyant. Glad you like it.
>>
File: Creogh.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Creogh.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
I'd like to request my tribal druid/witch

It would be awesome if she was drawn perfoming a ritual or curse. This song conveys a good feeling of what the ritual is about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-zOiiCd6U

Thanks and have fun
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
Requesting an image of him in a sloppy bartender outfit mixing some drinks happily in a cyberpunk setting bar.
>>
>>49772869
I apologize. I am a bona fide cocksucker.
>>
>>49773293
Well now I feel bad for calling you an illiterate fucktard. I'm so sorry. Have a nice day, bonafide cocksucker!
>>
File: icantintoclothing.jpg (117KB, 900x954px)
icantintoclothing.jpg
117KB, 900x954px
I might be able to do a couple tonight. mostly only feel like drawing furshit though. (This obviously includes things like gnolls and dragonborn) anyone got somethin like that they want crudely scribbled

see attached crude scribble for an idea of what it'll look like
>>
File: cyborg track girl.jpg (619KB, 1085x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg track girl.jpg
619KB, 1085x1500px
>>49764190
Ended up changing a few things from the ref. I liked the general idea though so ended up spending more time on it than I intended.
>>
>>49773559
Well, I'm inspired now. Holy shit, what a delivery.
>>
File: Shield besagew.jpg (166KB, 1024x882px)
Shield besagew.jpg
166KB, 1024x882px
>>49773086
OR here, wow, that's GORGEOUS so far. Thank you so much. These are characters in a campaign that I've loved for a while now, and it means a lot to see them brought to life.

As for tweaks- er, well it's pretty darn close. It's mostly pedantic, but if you're into it...

Klaus's armor really only is his faceplate, his breastplate, and his gauntlets. He doesn't wear greaves or other heavy metal armor, and opts for leather boots/johdpur style pants, buckled with thick belts. His armor is mostly gothic in design, mostly consisting of single pieces with deflective surfaces, save for his articulated gauntlets. If you like, he sometimes wears a shield shaped besagew on his left side, one that depicts the symbol of a black sword with a long serpentine scorpion wrapped around it like a Asclepius. His daggers are sheathed close to his groin so he can draw them for quick stabs in emergencies, and his bastard sword truly is a rather large weapon, more akin to a cut-down two-handed sword.

Thanks again for all your great work!
>>
Requesting everything in the thread but with Charlotte instead of whatever lame characters they want.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1311x900px)
image.jpg
185KB, 1311x900px
Migrating over, hoping to get art for my Exalted character done.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide the weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, line art or a sketch would be awesome as well! Just figured I should outline the colors just in case. Anyways, thanks in advance!
>>
>>49773559
Why even have it flesh coloured if its covered in holes?
>>
>>49773885
I really like that you chose the AGL Arms .45 Long Colt from Trigun.
>>
File: SCARSandSTRIPES.jpg (4MB, 4046x1656px) Image search: [Google]
SCARSandSTRIPES.jpg
4MB, 4046x1656px
Putting a request out for an introspective Half-Orc Barbarian. The highlight of her character is that scars: missing right breast, prosthetic left leg, missing left eye, etc. They say experience is the hardest teacher and this gal is working on her PHD. She carries a BaguaDao, which is basically a one-handed sword that is comparable to a pole arm in size, about the height of the user from tip to pommel. The sword has an abacus to keep a record of the lives taken. This seems to be her only possession. Her clothes are simple, functional, and in a state of tatters and improvised repair. The damage should run parallel with scars on her body. She has thick heavyset eyebrows, but a uncharacteristically serene and empathetic demeanor. Her war paint is white on darker skin.
>>
>>49773309
That's more than alright. It was my fault for not reading the rules.
>>
>>49773765
It's exactly the kind of info I was looking for, so thanks for all the details. I'll start to work tomorrow, as I definitely could use a slumber.
If you want anything else to be taken into consideration, feel free to note me.
I really like you, anon. That's a cool character of yours.
>>
>>49773998
Yeah, I actually had just finished watching Trigun when I started making the character, and since Exalted has big dumb artifact weapons anyways, I kinda took some inspiration from that. The gun is called Ash, and it actually has a twin out there called Smoke. Put together, their final Evocation (magic power) is a giant death blast.
>>
>>49774131
Good taste
>>
>>49773339
I wouldn't mind a crudely scribbled gnoll. Would you mind drawing one in demi-plate and with a flail, and a shield with a symbol that's appropriate for a storm god? Sorry for the vagueness and lack of ref.
>>
>>49773339
Kobold's vacation to the Thunderdome.
>>
>>49772608
Broken Lords best lords
>>
File: 1425428861696.gif (363KB, 480x270px)
1425428861696.gif
363KB, 480x270px
>>49774027
>I really like you anon
W-wha- I like you t-too anon...

Do you want me to try and colour some stuff? Open invitation to anyone in the thread. I'm in a good mood now. Linework works best.
>>
>>49773339

Can I get a wolf-man drawn in full plate? I need a good-looking Dog of War.
>>
>>49774201
Thanks, hope one of the drawfags agrees. I may just go ahead and commission it in a few months after I've got a PayPal set up and some money to spend, but I thought here would be worth a try.

As a side note, I'm told that Smoke actually belongs to my character's Lunar bondmate. Gonna be fun running into her for the first time, when she's expecting someone as cool as his past incarnation and she finds some scrawny Doc Holiday wannabe instead.
>>
Doozers vs fraggles attack on titan style
>>
File: shrek-3-44.jpg (91KB, 567x794px)
shrek-3-44.jpg
91KB, 567x794px
>>49774276
Color this for me please
>>
File: eitiapene.png (981KB, 800x1687px) Image search: [Google]
eitiapene.png
981KB, 800x1687px
>>49764553
>>
File: his swamp now.png (253KB, 1870x1080px)
his swamp now.png
253KB, 1870x1080px
>>49774371
Done
>>
>>49773885
What kind of engravings does it have?
>>
>>49774448
beautiful
>>
File: pirate.gif (132KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.gif
132KB, 350x350px
>>49774448
The cropping makes it perfect.
>>
>>49774448
OR here, its all I ever wanted.

I know i'm being greedy, but could you do this one next?
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 313x161px
>>49774475
I've never really specified, just decorative engravings to give it a sort of flair. I suppose something along the lines of this, but I'm not picky. They don't have to be terribly detailed or anything, just there (the gold engravings are Orichalcum, which is what separates it from it's twin, which has Moonsilver engravings). Appreciate it drawfag, really do!
>>
File: 1476314477265.png (2MB, 1431x869px)
1476314477265.png
2MB, 1431x869px
I'd like to request a pic of my villain character, Arzachel.

She's an UNBELIEVABLY angry woman that just hates everything and everyone, everywhere. Wears a random combination of leather, chain and plate armor that she scavenges from people she kills.

Distinguishing marks is long, unkempt, bright red hair, black sword with a split-tip and a series of tattoos that cover the right side of her body. Design for tattoos can be whatever, in-game they were slave tattoos that she had put on herself one after another as she killed the people who had once enslaved her and collected their marks for herself as trophies.

She also eventually managed to become impervious to fire in order to kill a whiny half-demon that was irritating her. I'd love to see a pic of her standing there, covered in blood on top of a pile of corpses while surrounded by fire or something.
>>
>>49773885
Hi Dante
>>
>>49774825
Think you might be thinking of a different person, does someone you know play a similar character?
>>
Requesting these characters in these shirts.

I'd like the dwarf in the Dr Feelgood shirt, expression is up to the artist.

The human goes with the Girls Girls Girls shirt. Hoping for him to look smug or suave.

All else is up to the artist, do what you'd like with it.
>>
>>49771710
OR here, greatly looking forward to it.
>>
File: flailgnoll.jpg (107KB, 900x808px) Image search: [Google]
flailgnoll.jpg
107KB, 900x808px
>>49774213
I got a little sidetracked so i'm kinda rushing now but here it is
>>
File: drawthread.png (1MB, 1400x1468px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread.png
1MB, 1400x1468px
>>49774975
I'm an idiot
>>
File: indian girl ref.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
indian girl ref.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Hi. Could I get a picture for a reoccuring NPC in my campaign? She's an Indian bandit princess who looks similar to pic related in terms of face shape and build (but with a bit more ab definition). She's wearing a sleeveless tiger-skin coat that goes down to her knees over this style of bikini wrap top, and she is wearing white 'harem girl' pants with a belt made from large gold discs around her hips.
>>
>>49775538
Thanks dude - I'm a little pleasantly surprised how nice it looks. It has a sketchy appeal.
>>
>>49763235
slightly early bump
>>
>>49775543
Don't worry anon, we all do it every once and a while
>>
>>49763037
Source on pic?
>>
File: IMG_0274.png (492KB, 2732x2048px)
IMG_0274.png
492KB, 2732x2048px
>>49761361

just a quick update on progress. sorry. slow
>>
File: Any funny business....png (531KB, 854x363px) Image search: [Google]
Any funny business....png
531KB, 854x363px
Rerequesting a Eldar harlequin chastising a young female psyker, Vernon Dursley style.

'Any... funny business... any at all...'
>>
>>49775764
Commission I got from Nastacula on Furaffinity, here's the uncensored version.
http://imgur.com/q4kh7jb
>>
File: dogladyofwar.jpg (110KB, 631x976px) Image search: [Google]
dogladyofwar.jpg
110KB, 631x976px
>>49774289
Kind of made him(?) a little effeminate, I apologize, this was completely on accident. I kind of like it but I understand if it's not what you were looking for of course.

>>49775637
glad you like it amigo!
>>
>>49773849
Shut up you drooling mouthbreather.
>>
>>49776041
Magical! Thank you bunches for the update. Got a bit discouraged after someone else's WIP was confirmed "not being finished" so I didn't anchor this thread.

I'm excited to see how it comes together in the end. No rush.
>>
File: elder scrolls nord champion.jpg (609KB, 1622x1666px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls nord champion.jpg
609KB, 1622x1666px
Could somebody PLEASE pity me?

>I> Armor is close to pic related, he doesn't have a cape or that specific helmet however, and could the artist who does this please add non-retarded faulds and a functional breastplate with plackart, I would thank you kindly. Color of the armor is dark steel, maybe with some snow stuck in some corners.

>II> Helmet is just like this Chaos Warrior's, but dark steel like the rest of the armor. No part of his neck is visible either, the neck-gap between the helmet and torso is covered by a double-thick mail aventail. His eyes aren't visible through the thin V-slit visor either. Horns are the same.

>III> The entire armor is covered in etchings similar to real-life norse runes, with a labyrinthine pattern of wyrms snaking across the armor. Etching is in stalhrim, basically ice that doesn't melt that is super-durable, but this is for looks.

>IV> Like a lot of Nords he loves hunting, and in his past he killed a Snowy Sabre-Cat like this one and skinned it. The skin is now pinned on the spikes of his pauldron guards, giving him a fluffy white mantle that makes him appear larger and more intimidating.

>V> The center of his breastplate has sculpted sigil of Talos over where his Sternum is.

>VI> His main weapon is a nordic steel warhammer, exactly like this one.

>VII> On his hip however is a simple steel arming sword. It's kept in a scabbard, which has some steel reinforcement like in the picture. The leather is fairly weathered however.

>VIII> Strapped to his arm, he wears a shield of talos. The shield is worn over his left bicep, and he holds his warhammer in a reverse grip with the hammer head facing away from the enemy, so he completely protects his left flank from enemy fire while also allowing him to ready up a devastating overhead strike from the warhammer.
>>
I could use a skinny minotaur dressed like this but without the cap, sitting at a bar drinking a pint of beer looking depressed. It's a 'Roadhouse' kind of bar, with a juke box playing sad 80s rock ballads.

He has a black hide and white horns.
>>
>>49776585
Shit, thought there was a cap in that picture. That's what I get for posting half asleep.
>>
>>49750233
I apologize for the delays in getting so little progress to ya. I underestimate how busy i get during the weekdays.

On sunday you will surely see much greater progress, probably even finish.

hope you don't mind me experimenting with tri-tooed hooves. I come from the planescape school of thought that not every tiefling looks a like.
>>
>>49776574
8th attempt mate.

Perhaps a little less specific?
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 1535x2047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1535x2047px
>>49776608
Well I need to remember the picture now don't I
>>
File: urchingirl.png (663KB, 835x1443px) Image search: [Google]
urchingirl.png
663KB, 835x1443px
>>49773111
Hey, how's this?
>>
>>49776072
gonna grab this to do once im back home and have a charged laptop
>>
>>49776664
Holy hell.
Now I'm really excited. I have seen some of your work in these threads.
>>
File: 1476389364921.jpg (219KB, 600x857px)
1476389364921.jpg
219KB, 600x857px
>>49771730
>>
File: laughingelves.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughingelves.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>>49776797
lmao
>>
>>49776797
Perfect
>>
>>49774424
So we're going to pretend this doesn't happen?
>>
>>49776903
OR might not have seen it yet, and if everyone sucked dick on every drawing posted, we'd burn through threads faster than the charlotteposters.
>>
>>49774424
Requesting this but with Charlotte
>>
>>49776946
Okay so I fade in and out of drawthread so I might be behind on the times

Who the fuck is charlotte
>>
>>49776977
The drawthread's waifu for the past few months. OP pic.
>>
>>49776999

trips = truth
>>
>>49777007
Not technically.
The original Charlotte poster now avoids the drawthreads entirely due to the fact she's been stolen and used as the new "robot cowboy" request: one that is repeated ad nauseum until all are sick of it, including the person whose character it actually is. The OP picture is, in fact, not Charlotte, but she has been dubbed as such because people like riding a joke so far into the ground it comes out in Australia.
>>
>>49777071
Charlotte's OR was in here just yesterday. Something about an unfinished lewd from an artist.
>>
>>49777087
If I recall properly, it was someone who knew the guy, not the guy himself.
>>
>>49762604
Who is dat? Do want more.
>>
>>49763039
I don't think you do. My sister's got those and she is not a fan.

Especially the ogling in the mirror. I can't speak for the lesbians of the world but I have trouble imagining the sight of one's own boobs could be a source of titillation. They're just too mundane.
>>
>>49777106
I think the anon you're thinking of told CharlotteOR that the artist was here, and OR jumped in for a spoilered post. Or the guy you're talking about was just relaying the message, I don't know.

>>49777128
You'll be pleased to know there's an entire imgur gallery. I'm not giving it to you though.
>>
>>49776574
>Could somebody PLEASE pity me?
That line didn't get you a prom date; why would it work now?
>>
File: 6 Gorillion.png (98KB, 1080x458px)
6 Gorillion.png
98KB, 1080x458px
>>
>>49777132
>the anon you're thinking of told CharlotteOR that the artist was here, and OR jumped in for a spoilered post.
It's this.
>>
>>49777174
I don't think that's real it's so easy to fake in discord
>>
>>49777132
>>49777187
Regardless, by this point it's a joke that has long since passed its expiration date.
And I know people only bring it up to get a rise out of others, but come on. Get some new material.
>>
>>49777174
Cool.
>>
>>49777218
can confirm, its real
>>
>yfw Charlotteanon has a comic deal with a /tg/ artist
>>
>>49777388
Who?
>>
>>49777469
I don't know what their page is called, but they're not half bad.
>>
>>49777142
But I never went to prom.

>>49776622
Is it the nordic runes inscribed across his armor that is too much?
>>
>>49777508
no, whose this charlotteanon i keep hearing about
>>
>>49777537
a very lucky OR
>>
>>49777526
the sheer overall detail of it probably. On top of that, you could lessen a lot of the flavourtext to reduce clutter and move away from being a wall of text
>>
>>49777583
what happened?

She the girl in the OP?
>>
>>49777131
>I have trouble imagining the sight of one's own boobs could be a source of titillation.
I disagree, they are quite titillating
>>
>>49765244
>still has an arrow sticking out
>>
>>49777611
Only by random coincidence OP girl looks like her is all.
>>
>>49777388
That's actually pretty fucking cool, I hope someone finds a link or something.
>>
>>49777677
What did this charlotte do?

What resulted from her luck?
>>
>>49777721
1 requester, a lot of art, 2 stories, and even more shitposting and whining.
>>
>>49777806
So a normal drawthread, except dedicated to one OCdoughnutsteel? Neat.
>>
>>49777846
It lasted for months.
>>
>>49776639
>>49776608
That's looking great to me, and I don't mind the change of footing at all! Thanks so much for keeping at it!
>>
>>49777887
Geez, guess time really flied for me then.

Thought last thread I hung out in was a week ago max.
>>
>>49777906
the charlotte stuff started in like feb or march iirc
>>
>>49777721
A requester got like, 4 cakes.
The sheer butthurt of some peoples resulted for some weeks ? Months ? of a schism within the drawthread, and many of them still get triggered to this day by any human female with short black hair.
>>
>>49777925
And it ended partway through the summer, and people are still bringing it up. I didn't care then, and I really don't care now.
>>
>>49777588
I thought artists liked having detail?
>>
>>49778005
Detailed references, not overly detailed requests. If a request hinges on lots of small details to be distinct, it's likely not gonna get filled because artists don't like doing lots of piddly little work. Most of them at least.
>>
File: Bertha_Bestraufrung.jpg (56KB, 497x770px) Image search: [Google]
Bertha_Bestraufrung.jpg
56KB, 497x770px
I'd dig art of Big Bertha from Mordheim.
>>
File: Vamp Request.png (2MB, 1754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vamp Request.png
2MB, 1754x1000px
This is a request for my current big bad, he's a strong vampire but the art of him I want can be a simple portrait or the mentioned pose with him sort of prostrated with his sword in front of a family tomb. The symbol is a manticore, hence the lion with wings sort of iconography. If you need any other details let me know.

>>49778024
Does this seem overly complicated? This is my first request.
>>
>>49762622
Bumping, can anyone tell me how can Inmake thismmore interesting?
>>
>>49777132
Why would you do this? I understand why, she is pure.
>>
I know thread is dead, but does anybody have lineart they'd like to see colored?
>>
>>49778176
Can you de-color things?

things like this? >>49764040
>>
File: shrek-4-12.jpg (63KB, 567x794px) Image search: [Google]
shrek-4-12.jpg
63KB, 567x794px
>>49778176
>>
>>49778096
It's specific but not a wall of text like >>49776574.

>>49778005
They do, but not to the point where there's almost no room to breathe. And you don't have to have stuff like
>Like a lot of Nords he loves hunting, and in his past he killed a Snowy Sabre-Cat like this one and skinned it. The skin is now pinned on the spikes of his pauldron guards, giving him a fluffy white mantle that makes him appear larger and more intimidating.
You can just cut that down to "He has a sabre-cat pelt pinned to his pauldrons."

>>49762622
What pose is she in?
>>
>>49778191
>spoil the image
>don't bother to change the filename

you tried
>>
>>49778176
Might get a laugh out of this one, though it might count as 2furry.
Fae fox-folk are as acceptable as fae corgis, right? Right.
>>
File: krehs.gif (39KB, 971x1000px) Image search: [Google]
krehs.gif
39KB, 971x1000px
>>49778202
>>
>>49764638
>>49773559
Wow thank you guys these are amazing!

>>49773988
I think flesh colored prosthesis is more about trying not to stand out and look more normal (which is what I am going for with this character), rather than having chrome plated appendages that scream "Hay Look At Me!"
>>
File: harlie.png (221KB, 973x582px)
harlie.png
221KB, 973x582px
>>49778207
kek

>>49776072
Here you go
>>
>>49778431
terrifying
>>
>>49778431
Can I just say, for the record, that the melee unit that pisses me off the most in Dawn of War is the Harlequin.
Good picture, though.
>>
File: Human.jpg (47KB, 526x475px) Image search: [Google]
Human.jpg
47KB, 526x475px
>>49778176
Is this something you can work with?
>>
>>49778810 a thread that is new is now here for us
>>
New thread. For some reason OP of it didn't link it here. >>49778810
>>
>>49764040
Check the next thread
>>
>>49778533
You're not the only one.
Those slimy bastards. I fuckin loved em!
>>
>>49778850
You rock my socks. Will do.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.