[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Struggling to wear bindings Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 99

File: Drawthread.png (993KB, 1221x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread.png
993KB, 1221x1450px
Last Thread >>49734372

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 1476019996236.png (961KB, 1934x622px) Image search: [Google]
1476019996236.png
961KB, 1934x622px
Jam came from faraway land...

Jam is Jawa. Jam wants to be Jedi. No lightsaber, but a Jam is trying.

Jam is a scavenger. Of course, all Jawas scavengers. Jam has lotsa tools, much better than other Jawas.

Jam found nice sword from some ruins. Jam strong, Jam can use Force. Maybe Jam can be Jedi now?!

Untinni!
>>
File: RT Trooper.png (2MB, 1339x1090px) Image search: [Google]
RT Trooper.png
2MB, 1339x1090px
Once again I'd like to request a bog-standard trooper from my Rogue Trader's private army. They should ideally look similar to the soldiers from Jin Roh (on the far left), except their armor should ideally be ornate and trimmed like that of the Tempestus Scions (on the far right) and the cloth should also be relatively ornate and skeleton-inspired, like that of a DKoK Quartermaster (bottom).

Their lasguns look ornate and old-fashioned, like the ones in the middle of the ref.
>>
File: 20161010_155330.jpg (4MB, 3374x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_155330.jpg
4MB, 3374x2268px
>>49749899
Requesting a female human ranger of mine. The reference is straightforward, the upper body clothing on the left, with the lower body clothing on the right, hair styled/colored like the small portrait in the middle. No need to include any weapons in the picture, but if you want to, she carries a musket half the length of a normal rifle. I know the clothing colors don't match up, so black and white would be great, unless you just want to do color in which case the ensemble would have a lot of earthy tones, browns and greens.

Please and thank you, anons.

To the anon last thread that mentioned beginning on this request >>49744349 in case you missed my reply, she has no swords, but a dagger and supplies for carrying her gunpowder and bullets would be welcome additions.
>>
File: the petrified.jpg (516KB, 1721x1419px)
the petrified.jpg
516KB, 1721x1419px
Would like to request art for the Chapter Master of a Chapter I am making. Iron Hands successors called the Petrified- almost all of them are cybernetic zombies, having died ages ago yet continue to live centuries or even millennia onwards due to being cybernetically resurrected, costing them all their humanity in the end.

The Chapter Master is fused with a gigantic set of the Iron Hands gorgonic terminator armor from the Horus Heresy, everything looking like the pic in the larger upper left picture. Virtually no organic tissue is left in his body, the entire thing is a machine. Loops of cords and tubes hang from his body along with chains, and his armor is plain and made in a very utilitarian fashion. Attached to his groin is a very long loincloth made of segmented hanging plates.

For weapons, the Chapter Master is armed with a pair of chainfists with a combi bolter fused into the top of the hands. The chainfists looks like the image on the far right (without the chaos daemon face), with a combi bolter mounted in the hand like the image to the left of it.

Now for adornments and colors, firstly the Chapter Master wears a long cloak fixed to the top of his armor, a cape that is as pitch-black as his armor. His armor is DARK, like the two pics below. If he was standing on a street in night you wouldn't even see him despite him standing nine feet tall kind of dark. What's clearly visible are his arms, which are colored like iron. His eyes also pop from the deep pitch black armor, colored a very bright piercing blue, he has one good eye-lense and a cluster of four bionic eyes mounted over the right side of his helmet.

The images on the bottom are also for scale. This guy is BIG. 95% of his body is made up of cybernetic/bionic enhancements, he's more machine than Astartes. If the standard space marine is seven feet tall, then he easily has two and a half feet on them.
>>
File: Joy Reference Image.png (3MB, 2195x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Joy Reference Image.png
3MB, 2195x1644px
I apologize for the detailed request, but this is the character of one of my players who's been massively helping out in the campaign, and I figured I'd request a drawing for them.

Joyful Whispers from Beyond (Joy for short) is a Dusk Caste Abyssal, around six feet tall, with pale skin and medium-length white hair (see reference, except messier), bluish-grey eyes, a scar running vertically along her lip (she wears black makeup) and a patch over her left eye. She also has to have a large black circle on the center of her forehead, as her Caste Mark. She's got an athletic build that's still muscular, and big breasts.

She wears a corset of blackened metal (see reference, but black) with a ribcage of yellowed bone surrounding it on each side, and a blackened spinal cord running along the back. Underneath the corset, she's wearing a black, flowy top, with a large hood hanging from the back. On her right shoulder she has a single pauldron (see reference) that has a skull embedded into the top of it with its mouth open, glowing with a pale blue light. She wears a pair of gauntlets made of the same blackened metal (see reference image, the fingers should look clawed like the image below the bracers), with small skulls where the gems would be. The rest of her arms are also armored.

She has black leather wrapped around her waist with a silver ring, holding up one loincloth made of tattered black cloth that hangs to her knees, and another one on the back that reaches almost to her ankles. She wears black leggings, with large blackened greaves and armored boots with heels (see reference). All her armor should be trimmed with bits of yellowed bone.

Her weapon references are on the right: the scythe on the bottom, except made with a revolver instead of an assault rifle, and more skeletal-looking.

Ideally, she would be in the pose on the bottom-left, with a female-looking reaper (upper-left) wielding a floral scythe (middle-left) hovering over her.

Thanks in advance!
>>
I know it's a bit boring but reposting my request from last thread
>>49737181
>>
File: bbakaroundears.png (710KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
bbakaroundears.png
710KB, 750x738px
>>49749824
CULEXUS HAS RETURNED TO US.
>>
File: 1476120055257.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476120055257.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
Anchoring WIP of Jade Hammer for the anon who was doing an amazing job on her.
>>
File: Notevenhiskid.png (1MB, 1866x1939px) Image search: [Google]
Notevenhiskid.png
1MB, 1866x1939px
>>49739251
>>
It's Spooktober, /tg/, and time for some Halloween themed art right?

Requesting a group of daemonettes out trick or treating, carrying candy buckets or bags.

>Daemonette 1: Isn't this HERESY, lord castellan Creed?
>Daemonette 2: Nonsense.
>Daemonette 3: This costume is too tight

Feel free to make it the way you picture it in your head of course.

Thank you for drawing for us for the season, drawfriends.
>>
>>49749941
Actually I'm just about to leave for work.

Brewhewhew

Better artists be lurking anyways.
>>
>>49749985
You're special, yo. Part of our collective history man.
>>
>>49749994
You ALL are anon. Every single one of you makes this the best board on /tg/
>>
I'd like to ask for an illustration of an rpg chatacter i'll play to troll a dm. Female 4e deva, white swirly patterns om purpllish-blue skin, white hair. Long, straight blue hair, blue eyes, medium height. Massive perky boobs, and long shapely legs paired with a great bum. Extremely short, white strapless bra-like tunic with huge cleavage and tiny, bum-baring shorts. Large, phallic wizard's wand. Draw a topless variant if possible.
>>
File: Umbreoninspiredsorceress.jpg (166KB, 821x515px) Image search: [Google]
Umbreoninspiredsorceress.jpg
166KB, 821x515px
Hello drawthread I don't know if this is the right place to request this but I would like to request a female sorceress for my first dungeons and dragons game who's robes are inspired by the pokemon umbreon.
The sorceress is a cute human girl but not overtly voluptuous, I would like her to have a pixie haircut, with light pink hair.
My friends said they usually get some awesome art from here.
>>
File: 1467675920076.jpg (421KB, 773x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1467675920076.jpg
421KB, 773x1228px
Would anyone care to color my character? She is a blind psychic with mocha brown skin color, and black hair. Her tattoos are yellow. Her clothes are plain earthy tones, with the exception of her blindfold which is a crimson red. Her staff was crafted and shaped by a druid from iron wood, so the coloration on it should be an oak brown and shift towards an almost polished steel at the blades. The meditation orbs (she telekineticly fires them at her opponents) are made from silver.

Thank you in advance anyone who colors this.
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Never going to give up hope.

Posting anchor for Bogroll
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 903x1264px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 903x1264px
Requesting a Word Bearer with Broken Matt Hardy's pose and head, chainsword on his right hand. Feel free to not draw anything below the waist.
>>
File: Ilyich WIP 2.png (857KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Ilyich WIP 2.png
857KB, 800x1067px
Anchoring for the new thread.
>>
File: StarGirl.jpg (484KB, 1431x1608px) Image search: [Google]
StarGirl.jpg
484KB, 1431x1608px
Migrating my request for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.
>>
File: drowstealthadept.jpg (733KB, 1269x1197px)
drowstealthadept.jpg
733KB, 1269x1197px
Requesting art of my shadowrun character.

He is a Drow elf spy, wearing a form fitting stealth suit similar to Rei Ayanami's plug suit from Neon Genesis Evangelion, feel free to make redesigns to make it unique/original, I just like the look of the plug suits. For weapons he is currently lightly armed with a pair of energy wrist blades, the blades come out from a pair of tech looking bracers and the blade is shaped like a katar.
>>
>>49750049
Keep on keeping on. His pace is pretty much why he doesn't do commissions. But the finished product is always sweet.
>>
>>49750082
this. don't listen to any of those shitters that keep trying to devalue the process.
>>
Requesting an npc from my campaign. I'd like him to be in a pitch black cavern with the only light coming from a lantern attached to his backpack and a smaller lantern in his hand. His look doesn't matter that much as long as he resembles an adventurer with plenty of supplies, so you have a lot of freedom with that. Thanks!
>>
File: 1476029259381.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476029259381.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
Upper gal in the below garb, sassy pose or looking upwards with wide-eyed autistic amazament. 'Fanks
>>
File: for ref.png (20KB, 297x985px) Image search: [Google]
for ref.png
20KB, 297x985px
Taking my chances for lewdanon to answer again:

To lewdanon:

Could you draw a fem imperial guardsman officer and a fem commissar who were attempting to molest a teenage male eldar bound and tied up.

The female commissar and female IG officer are caught doing so, the female commissar is shocked for being caught attempting to violate the eldar teen boy, while the female IG officer is just startled. Said female IG officer would wear the same type of uniform in the reference picture.
>>
>>49750082
>>49750085
you got it!
>>
>pictures are better than verbal descriptions
This rustles my jimmies every time I read it.
>>
File: 20161005_013606.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_013606.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Heyo, requesting my lass if anyone wants her.
Shes pretty much vanka from oglaf with a fancy ol' blue eye. Storm sorcerer and very cheeky.
>>
>>49750144

seems to work for almost everyone else
>>
>>49750144
1 picutre 1000 wrds.

Honestly though, writing: "Carrying a sword that looks like Conan's from the original comics" is redundant when you can just have a pic of the sword, especially if many incarnations of the sword exists.

Or explaining vividly about the zigs and zags of the sword, and not taking a picture of a zigzagged sword and explaining it in the picture with arrows and shit.
>>
>>49750144
It's easier to draw something with a reference at hand, anon.

That said, I've also encountered drawfags that prefer to work without reference, but they seem few and far between.
>>
File: 1476061991111.jpg (237KB, 1535x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1476061991111.jpg
237KB, 1535x2047px
Posting an anchor for the Drawfriend who was drawing the short and chubby Tiefling bard I'd requested a few threads back!
>>
>>49750185
If you're so creatively bankrupt that your character is literally nothing but parts of pre-existing characters slapped together, then yes, I concede your point.
>>
Migration!

Can someone please redraw the Cheliax part of this map (denoted by the thick border and the huge white text saying Cheliax) so it looks slightly different, without text, and not blatantly stolen? I just have to adapt my homebrew setting (which was originally based on Cheliax) to someplace where people might dislike ties to Golarion. The most important thing is regions of Cheliax (denoted by thin borders and small black text) still being in roughly similar positions and geography to current ones.
>>
>>49750291
Not him, but that was obviously just a random example, anon.
>>
File: tg_ref_with_mockup_0.jpg (1MB, 1818x2996px) Image search: [Google]
tg_ref_with_mockup_0.jpg
1MB, 1818x2996px
Migrating
Requesting a drawing of the mock-up on the top of the image or if you prefer to visualize it yourself, a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
>>
>>49750291
Consider the fact that almost anything that isn't a super-snowflake (noun) can be referenced to either be a mashup of two existing pictures or with single picture and pointers.

And all in all, if you have a DETAILED idea of a character in your head, good fucking luck trying to get anyone, not just drawfriends, but anyone, read that character limit - skimming wall of text.

And for the record, you're not half as good at explaining exactly what you want as you think you are. Unless your requests are something super simple or super vague, fine details will be missed.
>>
File: Akane.jpg (1MB, 1900x1339px) Image search: [Google]
Akane.jpg
1MB, 1900x1339px
Could I get a pic of the girl in pic related, out of her armor and just wearing a long kimono/robe thing, with glasses perched on her nose as she stares at a spherical sculpture of brass wires?

The heavily armored melee beatstick is apparently also a magic nerd, and the mental image of that is amazing.
>>
Requesting a cute knight on a cute quest
>>
File: reference.png (617KB, 1266x914px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
617KB, 1266x914px
What up, drawdudes? I'd like to float a picture of these two characters of mine; a wandering knight in battered armour, with blonde hair and dozens of scars all over, who uses various types of leather to conceal the holes in his plate (and to replace his missing helm, like the mask in pic related). He's a heroic do-gooder who lives in perpetual poverty, and he carries a big-as-fuck sword that's occupied by a weapon spirit that looks somewhat like the girl in the pic (same kind of pallor, same hair, same horn stuck in her head, but she mostly wears rags instead of turboslut gear). They travel the world together, she quietly irritated by his happy-go-lucky do-goodery but content to leech off of his life force as he drifts from job to job.
>>
Does migrating over count as your 24 hour bump?
>>
File: vampiric knight.jpg (570KB, 1779x878px) Image search: [Google]
vampiric knight.jpg
570KB, 1779x878px
Any drawfriends who specialize in drawing knights and knightly dudes, could you please draw my vampiric knight for an upcoming campaign, Sigurd Dechaume? A minor noble who had the misfortune of getting bitten by a vampire during a bar brawl and has been struggling to not turn into a murder-hobo since.

#1,
He wears armor and clothing like pic related. I think it's called a surcoat? But a long sleeved and long-hanging coat over most of his armor with a blue-white embroidered leaf pattern, with torso strapped over the cloth. He's got full limb protection, it's just mostly covered to provide extra warmth in his coastal home.
#2,
Helmet. Sigurd wears a frogmouth helmet that completely covers his head and goes down to his shoulders.
#3,
More on the helmet, the visor is dotted with a series of golden rings like in the picture, preventing anybody from shoving anything into his face unless it is a very, very thin blade. This runs across the entire vision slit.
#4,
Finally onto the crest, Sigurd has an adornment like in this pic mounted on top of his frog helm- a change from a previous crest to signify his slight personality change and newfound affection for bats. Two great black wings sweep up from either side of the helmet, but sitting on top of the helmet is a Bat head, not a lion.
#5,
Sigurd has a brass square belt like this, onto which he girds his sword and dagger.
#6,
In the drawing, Sigurd shouldn't be wearing gauntlets, and instead have his warped, vampiric hands showing. They are shaped like these, muscular, tipped with large claws and a deathly pale skin tone. In these hands he holds...
#7,
A warhammer polearm. The head of the weapon is like in this pic, with a very long stop spike compared to the hammer itself and the pick. The shaft is made out of wood, cubic in shape, and in total the weapon is about four feet long.
#8,
Girded to the left side of his body is his longsword, which is sheathed in a scabbard like so.
#9,
On his right, a dagger.
>>
File: by azura by azura by azura.jpg (454KB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
by azura by azura by azura.jpg
454KB, 1000x1421px
>>49739251
>>
>>49750484
Migrate and your time restarts at 24h.
>>
File: tumblr_o2nirafoPJ1r0vp8mo7_500.png (564KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2nirafoPJ1r0vp8mo7_500.png
564KB, 500x738px
>>49750535
>the filename
Well in that case I say toss that shitty little girl of a mountain
>>
File: newSWTeam.png (838KB, 1564x1019px) Image search: [Google]
newSWTeam.png
838KB, 1564x1019px
Requesting line work 'character portraits' for a team of four in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for anything below neck/shoulders.
Pic related should have enough detail for each character. I've included optional colours, but it is not at all necessary.

>>49750535
That's cute as fuck.
>>
File: 1475854897006.jpg (1MB, 4777x7955px)
1475854897006.jpg
1MB, 4777x7955px
Anchoring :)
>>
>>49745229

Oshit thanks Lewd!
Sorry for the late reply, was sleeping.
>>
File: request reference.jpg (1MB, 1850x1782px) Image search: [Google]
request reference.jpg
1MB, 1850x1782px
Migrating over my request for my next character.
He's a half-dragon Goliath. Think less "anthropomorphic dragon" and more "guy with dragon parts", no extended muzzle. He's got the traditional Copper dragon horns, with three rings pierced through each of them. Absolutely RIPPED and loves showing off his 30 strength. He's a bombastic showman as he's the champion of the arena. He wears typical lightweight arena gear; pants, bracers, no shirt, one pauldron maybe, you get the idea. And he beats people with an adamantine quarterstaff that his powerful build makes look small compared to him.
>>
>>49750588
>>49745229
Uncensored version when
>>
I like coming to draw threads and seeing what kinds of characters /tg/ers play.

It reminds me why I never play with any of you fucking cringy creeps.
>>
>>49750678
Nice blogpost, how do I drop a follow?
>>
File: woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg (505KB, 1694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg
505KB, 1694x1000px
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
File: fantasy lenin_1k.png (230KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy lenin_1k.png
230KB, 800x1067px
>>49750060

Done. Hope you like it.

My digital inking is not super-sharp. Still using a digitizer and saving up for a proper cintiq tablet.
>>
File: Worstwitcherever.png (2MB, 2083x1868px) Image search: [Google]
Worstwitcherever.png
2MB, 2083x1868px
>>49750401
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

What'chu gonna do? What'chu gonna do? When they come for you?.
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.
>>
>>49750731 see >>49750678
>>
>>49750678
Ebin, you have all le upbotes
>>
>>49749917
I'll try to give it a shot in a few moments.
>>
>>49750757
Nice, thanks!
>>
File: ranger.jpg (58KB, 410x400px) Image search: [Google]
ranger.jpg
58KB, 410x400px
>>49749929
Sorry for the late post. I didn't really like the original sketch, so I had to start over. Here's a little wip shot. I can probably finish her later tonight.

What's your character's name?
>>
>>49750731
ugh, le cringe

you are, like, uber creepy

kys for this epic fail
>>
>>49750766
>name
I'm sorry, you asked me that in the last thread too, I just saw. She goes by Vee, why?

The sketch is looking so good, and I love your other deliveries I've seen.
>>
>>49749899
I think I might be so weird as to request a finished lineart version of the OP image, I just love the look of that bountiful chest straining against its bindings
>>
>>49750851
...he's probably still working on it?
>>
>>49750867
As long as I get to see it, that's good enough to me
>>
>>49750723
I'm certainly pleased with the results regardless.
>>
>>49750880
Then sit down and wait anon, damn.

You guys need to start jerking it before you get into the thread, this shit's ridiculous.
>>
>>49750789
>why?
Oh because I want to have a nice file name other than "ranger" or some boring shit.
>>
>>49750851
I like the look too, but I'd really like to know the context...
>>
>>49750908
Got it, well I can't wait to see her finished, thank you for your time!
>>
>>49750909
Charlotte woke up with massive tits somehow and is trying to conceal it.

That's my personal interpretation anyway, especially given >>49749703
>>
>>49750907
>sit down and wait

At no point did I demand to see it NOW or RIGHT AWAY, Anon. All I did was express my interest in seeing the completed lineart version without needing it to have neither color nor shading.

So I'd say that's exactly what I've been doing, YOU'RE the one that needs to calm the fuck down. Jeez.
>>
>>49750978
No, all of you horny fucks with your red board requests are the ones that need to ease up.
>>
File: anon.png (6KB, 390x396px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
6KB, 390x396px
>>49750904
>>
>>49750990
Fear we won't. Sorry, anon.
>>
File: spacemarine.jpg (105KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine.jpg
105KB, 660x330px
Migrating my requesting for an orky looking Space Marine.
I imagine it as a Space Marine with a gene seed mutation making there skin green and perhaps giving them orky facial features. And the Space Marine having an Orky looking power armor.

Yes, basically Space Marine Digganob.
>>
File: images (29).jpg (10KB, 240x173px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
10KB, 240x173px
Requesting "Artie the Strongest Paladin in the World!"
Basically I want a fantasy Paladin version of this lovable guy.
>>
>>49751153
I imagine it as him wearing armor while in the same pose with the same color tabard for the arumor while emitting holy light
>>
>>49750937
Awwww yis, that's muhfetish.jpg

Especially if it comes with other benefits, or is spreading across the wo-

Okay, this isn't the thread for that. Or the board.
>>
>>49751229
>>49750937
>>49750909
minimize the charlotteposting pls
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (141KB, 656x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
141KB, 656x1039px
Migrating from the previous thread, these treads sure do go fast

Requesting an old country-bumpkin/hillbilly lookin Necron shaking a bottle in one hand and screaming incomprehensible gibberish at a Human, a Tau, and an Eldar, all of whom are panickedly running away from the wild-flying shots coming from the Gauss gun that Old Man Necron is drunkenly holding in the other. Any thing else is up to interpretation.
>>
File: eliatrope grill.jpg (355KB, 655x900px) Image search: [Google]
eliatrope grill.jpg
355KB, 655x900px
>>49750030
>>
>>49751344
Cute!
>>
>>49751344

Oh my gosh, she's so adorable! I want to rub her head and call a cute little caster!
>>
>>49750766
Yo, I've seen your art before, Do you have a tumblr or a deviantart I can check out?
>>
>>49751367
i want to fuck her pussy
>>
>>49751373
He's mynameisrobotjones on DA

>>49751344
Not OR, but goddamn I'm saving that you do the best cutes Lewd
>>
File: 1273414063860.jpg (164KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1273414063860.jpg
164KB, 600x600px
>>49751269
Your description reminds me a bit of this picture
>>
File: image.jpg (439KB, 1586x1079px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 1586x1079px
Migrating

Requesting a picture for one of my WoW characters. Her facial features, hair and scars are essentially what you see in these pictures, and I'd like her to be wearing something similar in design to the white clothes shown in pic related, her exposed stomach and arms being decently toned

In terms of posing I'd like for her to have the sword resting on her shoulder as she looks at the viewer with a toothy smirk.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and keep up the good work, drawfriends.
>>
>>49751379

Anon, that's lewd!
>>
>>49751390
Now that is how you do eldar anatomy right! Not unlike that shit-tier one with the vanilla pregnancy crap.
>>
>>49750728
Thank you comrade! I love it!
>>
File: babysitter req.jpg (79KB, 911x750px) Image search: [Google]
babysitter req.jpg
79KB, 911x750px
>>49751344
Hello lewdanon. Hope thou may consider doing this. Could you do a drawing of the two soldiers in the right as IG's babysitting the eldar woman's baby child you made?

The eldar mother (and maybe with the father?) would be coming home to see the two soldiers who're really exhausted. One of the two soldiers is knocked out sleeping on the ground exhausted in an awkward position.

And the other is still awake but very tired with baggy eyes who's cradling the eldar baby in his arms and murmuring something along the lines of; 'Good little angel. She/He is behaved...'

Thanks.
>>
HE'S BACK
>>
>>49751514
Cringe with a side of shame.
>>
File: RTArmsman HAnon.jpg (68KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RTArmsman HAnon.jpg
68KB, 720x1280px
>>49750763
Maybe i went too much Death Korps of Krieg?
>>
>>49751545
Not at all, that looks amazing!
>>
>>49749899
Heads up to any anon who would try this type of chest binding: taping your breasts with ace bandaging and tape can be really bad for you since they don't move with you. It can cause broken ribs, fluid buildup around your lungs, restricted breathing, and in extreme cases irreparable damage to breast tissue.

Buy a chest binder, watch videos on YouTube for the proper way to put it on, and don't wear it for super long periods. You gotta let them breath freely
>>
>>49751623
Yeah thanks I'll just log that away for those days that I feel like compressing my tits into my chest.
>>
>>49751623
>he said, to a thread full of dudes pretending to be medieval girls
>>
>>49751658

Kek, get on my level; I'm a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy playing a medieval girl.
>>
>>49751699
I'm an attack helicopter pretending to be a shemale, who plays a woman posing as a nu-male that plays as a loli.
>>
File: Zy Censored.png (150KB, 555x985px) Image search: [Google]
Zy Censored.png
150KB, 555x985px
Requesting someone to draw my Noise Marine based character in Noise Marine armor, either just the normal armor, or a more feminine version of it to match her build. Preferably a version of the armor that has the tacky mixing of patterns from the old NM armor (IE lots of zebra stripes, cheetah print, and other clashing patterns), but the coloration of the newer stuff (lots pinks, purples, other neon colors and black).
>>
>>49751658
I'm actually a tank
>>
>>49751658
Hey, if there's anyone here who is a trans man or someone who is friends with/related to a trans man, this is good information to talk to them about
>>
>>49751780

You're a pretty complicated and finicky tank, old man.
>>
>>49751658
>a thread full of dudes pretending to be medieval girls
>implying many of those dudes don't have tits
>>
>>49751784
Well then he fits right in with the rest of us.
>>
>>49751798

Excuse me? I'm a Merkava, I'm not going to suddenly break down in the middle of a confrontation and whine about muh ball bearings, muh diesel.
>>
>>49751790
kek
>>
File: 3521b3e65b.png (352KB, 673x738px)
3521b3e65b.png
352KB, 673x738px
Just going to repost the request since hunting it down on a phone would be complete ass to handle.

Requesting my Shifter Cleric-turned-goddess being forced to wear a dress and looking upset at the situation. Any style is fine, that's up to the drawfriend who takes up the idea!
>>
>>49751781
Then they should talk about that in the appropriate forums, not through 4chan drawthreads.
>>
>>49750723
drawnoob here.
Getting an ipad pro in december.
Should I buy a pen for that or just buy a cheap wacom now?(Intuos)
>>
>>49751862
I only mentioned it due to the OP image
>>
>>49751887
If you are getting an ipad pro, get the pencil,
>>
>>49751496
>Not unlike that shit-tier one with the vanilla pregnancy crap.

Wat do you mean by that 'nons? What image you talking about?
>>
File: 1467077029292.jpg (48KB, 564x743px) Image search: [Google]
1467077029292.jpg
48KB, 564x743px
Requesting a female spear fighter, younger but not overtly so with curly chesnut hair and brown eyes. Armor on the light to medium side, a bit more bundled up for winter weather maybe somewhat like the coat in attached pic (although the character pictured looks a lot more stern and has her face more obscured than I'm imagining for this character). It'd be an added plus if she also has a bag strapped across her torso that's notably older than any of her other equipment.

Thanks again, drawfriends, hope you're having a good day.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1311x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1311x900px
Migrating over, hoping to get art for my Exalted character done.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide the weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, line art or a sketch would be awesome as well! Just figured I should outline the colors just in case. Anyways, thanks in advance!
>>
>>49751887
Fantasy-lenin-drawfag here.

I've heard some good stuff about the Ipad pro. I'd get the pencil and try it out, if you can afford it. Some people pull of exceptional artwork with one.

I'm using a monoprice digitizer. Cheap with good sensitivity and a medium size drawing surface. But I really miss being able to directly draw on a screen.
>>
File: blech.png (315KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
blech.png
315KB, 500x534px
>>49750391
Borked it.
But I wanted to try.
>>
To all you drawfriends, what is your favorite body type to draw?
>>
>>49751379
Isn't that a little boring, anon.
>>
>>49752142
Slightly soft female.
>>
>>49752117
I honestly don't see how that's supposed to be borked, it looks great to me! Especially the brass thing - she was trying to craft a 3d representation of the energy flow of a spell, and it's not working.
>>
>>49751798
>>49751829
I'll have you young 'uns know that in my day, I was that tank that yer mamas warned you about! And that was without all that fancy-pants ceramic armor, built-in radios or long-rod penetrator rounds!
>>
>>49752188
Thanks, anon! You are very forgiving!
>>
>>49752142
Moderately buff male clad in armor, yes, the armor its a body type for me
>>
>>49749899

Reposting from last thread!

>>49737474
>>
File: 1476133855936.png (1MB, 1683x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1476133855936.png
1MB, 1683x1072px
Requesting my half-elf wizard.His skin tone is a light brown, he has dark brown eyes and he keeps his black in a buzz cut. He wears a pair of rounds, dark clothing similar and a staff with a glowing blue orb. He also carries around a worn out brief case stuff with various notes of the occult.

Just some personality notes: he's fairly reserved and confident but becomes nervous and somewhat fidgety when people ask about the contents of the briefcase.
>>
>>49750535

Fuck you I heard it in his voice
>>
>>49752171
Okay, fine, her butthole.
>>
>>49752357
Lol I remember *my* first girlfriend. It's okay anon, you'll get there eventually.
>>
>>49752367
Your right hand doesn't count, Anon
>>
>>49752414
It does the way I use it.
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Anchoring a request for an undead monk character. Thanks to the artist who said they'd work on this! I'd appreciate letting me know if you're still working on this, or maybe a WIP if that's not too much trouble.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given. Their name is Cheng-Ji.

I'm flexible on some things in the reference - thought I want his chest to be covered, I'm not all that picky about what sort of shirt he wears, and if it's covered well enough the battle damage could be skipped over entirely. The leg wrappings aren't that important, and the jian can be left off.
>>
>>49749952
uhh... mind a little buff?
>>
>>49752586
Oh my. Yes please, go for it anon!

Also goddamn that armor is looking stunning.
>>
>>49752142
Graceful female, armored male, draconic
>>
>>49752655
Then draw all three at once. A gracefully armored dragon-herm.
>>
>>49752586
>squished breasts
eww
>>
>>49752796
Confirmed shit taste.
>>
>>49752803
It's just physically painful to imagine just how uncomfortable that would be.
Grill here
>>
>>49752666
>>49752655

Even better, draw a graceful dragon-girl being princess carried by a brave sir knight!
>>
>>49752818
Gotta admit that the ergonomics of that armor piece are probably as good as a cheese grater without a handle.
>>
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy and I mean trappy. Got his gender swapped by chaos magic and there was no discernible difference aside from plumbing. guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
>>49752586
why is her right boobie so much bigger than her left boobie?
those boobies seem excessive
>>
>>49752850

Agreed, big boobies only really work on mages, rogues, monks and Paladins.
>>
File: Sanguine Reveller.png (2MB, 1550x795px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Reveller.png
2MB, 1550x795px
Migrating!

>Left pic
Pose, figure, proportions
>What I want
A Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist, with the left side of her robe containing Khornate symbolism, red, skulls, all that jazz and the right side containing a bared tit with a Slaaneshi emblem, and form-fitting robes that seem made of flesh and Slaaneshi symbolism. Also pink/purple.
>Scythe
Either a simple farmhands scythe or whatever abomination of a blade the artist feels like making. The more mouths, teeth, and gold the better.
Ignore the mask unless it makes it easier to draw.

I need a Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist drawn up fitting the above. The most important part of the character is the robe, containing symbolism from both gods.
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
>>49752849
>forgot picture
Well, that's just embarrassing.
>>
File: ivallios.jpg (84KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
ivallios.jpg
84KB, 600x857px
requesting an elf that looks similar to this, playing a harmonica. maybe change the hairstyle too, but keep it short/medium length. if possible, include a bow and a longsword somewhere on him
>>
File: Reference Sheet.jpg (509KB, 1734x927px) Image search: [Google]
Reference Sheet.jpg
509KB, 1734x927px
Migrating.
Requesting for a drawing of a very aquatic themed female character that is a blend of a variety of middle eastern aesthetics such as Arabian and Persian. Her name is currently Rahma. I would like her body to be toned for her muscles as referenced by the last two pictures on the very right as she is a natural swimmer. She would also have gills on the neck and webbed hands. Her hair made of literal water.

She is quite optimistic despite the situations she gets herself into. She is genuinely kind to all she encounters and always tries to pacify the dangerous for all are deserving of a chance. For the drawing I want her to have this attitude yet I personally don't mind how she is dawn like poses so I merely ask to surprise me in that regard. Despite her personality and tendencies she is quite intelligent and lacks the naivety one might expect of her on first impression. She excels primarily in her favorite subject matters of commerce, cultures, time and trading. With her many experiences with humans she has learned to understand their body language, behaviors and minds better; above average at her best.

She had once been bound to a fountain by a wicked and greedy sultan who sought to keep her for himself. To summon her one merely had to toss one coin of copper, one of silver and one of gold together into her fountain. She would grant those who summoned her one wish yet it would never be twisted or half-fulfilled. Its also why her clothing has many coins attached to it; each coin representing a wish she has granted. She was freed by the wish of the youngest of the sultan's children who, after exploring outside the palace walls and accompanied by soldiers to protect them, finally understood her wish to leave her prison of a fountain and help the downtrodden.
>>
>>49753230
>her name is currently Rahma
>currently

what
>>
>>49750736
They are not characters, its just a scene. However, people are free to ignore it.
>>
File: Gauntlet warrior.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
Gauntlet warrior.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
>>49753288

not him, but I they are still characters. they probably have no depth or any actual substance to them (and your comment only makes me more sure of that) but they're still characters. and you are pretty high up on the cringe meter, if I'm being honest.
>>
File: binding.jpg (128KB, 1148x1600px) Image search: [Google]
binding.jpg
128KB, 1148x1600px
>>49749899
For all those worried about her ribcage and overall health: I'm pretty sure the binding won't survive the attempt
>>
>>49750723
>>49751887
>>49752047
I recommend Huion stuff, but if you can afford an iPad Pro + Pencil/a Cintiq, definitely get it.
>>
>>49753257

As in I have been trying honestly to find that right name for her. It is currently Rahma as it sounds nice. It also has nice meanings like compassion and kindness.
>>
>>49753354
>black bobcut
>blue eyes
>blue and white trousers

you didn't
who am I kidding I loved charlotte, nice work anon.
>>
>>49751344
OMG! this is perfect thank you.
>>
>>49753354
I thought it was supposed to be mohican
>>
>>49753411
We had this discussion last thread and that's a stupid haircut
>>
>>49750535
Holy crap you captured this scene perfectly.

>>49749976
>Your daughters name is Peter?
that and the file name, this is pretty funny.

Thank you both.
>>
File: PlayitagainSam.png (23KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
PlayitagainSam.png
23KB, 708x708px
Hey guys! I am taking requests. I am around for a little bit, I sorta lean to cute and/or lewd.
>>
>>49753472
Lesbian halflings
>>
>>49751344
>Eliatrope
Blessed.
>>
>>49753472
Can you draw a little human girl hugging a Goliath who's wearing pillows as gloves?
>>
>>49753472
Dorf mom trying to multitask: she's both taking an order from an elf customer, while simultaneously trying to shepherd her daughter away behind the counter. Because the dorf's daughter is sticking her tongue out at the elf's son.
>>
>>49753472
Please
>>49752884
I love your art, and was hoping to see if you could make a cute slaaneshi-khornate.
>>
>>49753472
lesbian paladins
>>
>>49753533
>>49753503
>>49753500
>>49753497
>>49753495
>>49753491

Splendid, i'll start working a few of these!
>>
>>49753354

would you do a color edit that isnt charlotte
>>
>>49753472
>>49751769
Maybe?
>>
File: 1467875624006.png (243KB, 896x862px) Image search: [Google]
1467875624006.png
243KB, 896x862px
>>49753472
A drawfriend once make this for me

Can we get Flanders replaced with an actual sexy looking fem Eldar Banshee and Homer replaced with a non Homer Space Marine holding a bolter?
All this with no skiing gear.
>>
>>49752848
I've actually got one like that...
>>
>>49753586
Charlotte was months ago, anon. It is time to let it go.
>>
>>49753411
>>49753421
Also, isn't it called a mohawk? Or is that another haircut?
>>
>>49753619

i cant she feels like a fog constantly hanging over the drawthreads
>>
>>49753653
It's your imagination, anon. >>49752586 is our new waifu.
>>
>>49753685

shes more like an barrier thatll try to stave off the eventual return of the one true waifu
>>
>>49753357
I can't really afford anything right now, as I am unemployed, but my plan is to start saving for the Cintiq.

The Ipad Pro is a bit cheaper (and the Huion also) but I figure that if I am saving for a tablet, I might as well go for the good stuff right away.

Do you have experience with a Huion? Which model, and how is it?
>>
>>49753495
Does the girl have pillows for gloves or the Goliath?

Also I am streaming if anyone wants to watch.
https://picarto.tv/Eversor
>>
>>49753721
The Goliath. After some encounters with kobolds he became afraid of his own strength.
>>
>>49753744
And then he met Tucker's Kobolds and suddenly regretted his regret.
>>
File: q4_1_1.jpg (144KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
q4_1_1.jpg
144KB, 1200x1200px
>>49753472
I'd love to see a gnome engineer on a pair of painting stilts so that he is now a few inches taller than an orc, and is now "talking down" towards him (the orc).
>>
>>49753653
Because you retards keep bringing her up constantly. Fucking Christ.
>Black hair female
>Female paladin
>Any kind of lesbian
>>OMG ITS CHARLOTTE GUISE
>>
>>49753821

;_;
>>
>>49751887
>>49752047
>>49753357
Thanks ar/tg/uys.
Yep I am already getting the ipad to replace my current one so the additional expense will just be the pencil itself.
Mind made up :D thanks.
>>
>>49753821
I wonder if her player is even aware of how weird the drawthread got about Charlotte after they left.
>>
>>49753968
Who is Charlotte?
>>
>>49753968
Her player knows full well, and avoids the drawthreads now.
>>
>>49753994
That must suck
>>
>>49753994
Really? I agree with >>49754004

>>49753978
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>49753607
>with an actual sexy looking fem Eldar Banshee

Make it a male Eldar Banshee and you've got a deal.
>>
>>49751344
Hey lewd do ya got >>49745229 uncensored?
>>
>>49753716
I use a Huion GT-190, and honestly it's fantastic. The only issue is colour display, as the colours on the tablet will be a bit more washed out than they are on my monitor. You can fidget with the settings, but it's hard to get it right. It doesn't have any hotkeys on the tablet itself, but other versions do. It's worth it for the price and how hardy it is.

If I could buy a Cintiq though, I would. The color issue is really big for when you're painting and it's fucking annoying to check a million colours. It's a hit-and-miss procedure if you don't, I tried just winging the colours and the end result was way darker than I thought. You can edit it in post and bring all the colours up on your main monitor since you only need your mouse for that, but it's still a huge annoyance if you want to colour a lot of stuff. There also aren't that many viewing angles, you'll have to look directly at it most of the time. An arm to put it on would be really helpful, but I can't afford one since I'm also unemployed.

But don't be discouraged yet, it comes with goodies! You get a free screwdriver, a half-glove so you don't sweat all over it, 8 extra nibs + remover in a holding cup (been using mine for a few months, haven't had to replace the nib yet, real sturdy stuff), and a shitload of cables. It has DVI and VGA input and comes with an VGA cable by default.

Order from Amazon, it'll shave 100 dollars off the price and you can get free shipping.

>>49753911
>ar/tg/uys
I like that.

>>49753994
I did a lewd for him and basically finished it after Charlotte was sort of purged from the drawthreads, know any way I can get it to the guy?
>>
>>49754156
Think he's on discord with the other folks from the OC threads
>>
>>49754156
I'm in a Discord server with him, link to it and I'll send it.
>>
>>49754025
The entire point is to make fun of the whole fact that Eldar are sexy space elves yet humanity hates them
>>
>>49754177
http://imgur.com/a/YlfGe Ask him if he wants me to finish it, the boots and the BG were left to last.
>>
>>49754025
>>49754188
So do what you want. You don't owe me anything and are fully entitled to draw what you feel suits you.
>>
>>49754188
>men can't be sexy
are you gay or something
>>
>>49754156
If you were the one streaming the pic of her masturbating, I got it from a friend already, and I really appreciate your time and I'm glad you're back here so I can properly thank you.

Regarding >>49754214 Guess that answers that lol. I don't mind it as is, I'd encourage you to see if maybe one of these other requesters might like something done by you. Thanks again for your work, it was really fun watching you stream the process.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
I have a request for a character I play. It's a spoiled rich monk girl, very similar to Karin from SF (pic related) in clothing style except about 20, a bit more space opera-y, longer legs, with a really thick ponytail instead of curls, and keeping the giant bow.
>>
File: cake knight.png (228KB, 880x550px) Image search: [Google]
cake knight.png
228KB, 880x550px
>>49750397
>>
>>49751545
Thats so good!
>>
>>49754428
Not even OR but that's adorable and I'm saving it.
>>
>>49754428
Is it... is it the dragon's birthday?!
>>
>>49753607
I'll do it
>>
>>49754428
that's one sad looking dragon
>>
File: Birthday-Hat-Free-PNG-Image.png (85KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday-Hat-Free-PNG-Image.png
85KB, 300x299px
>>49754428
Happy birthday, dragon!
>>
>>49754156
Thanks for the review. It's food for thought. I guess what I get really depends on how/when I start earning some kind of money again.

The colour-issue does seem bad. I guess ideally I'd just have to find a place to try it.
>>
>>49754428
That's adorable.
>>
>>49754244

shit is that really you
>>
File: 1475282945542.png (2MB, 622x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1475282945542.png
2MB, 622x1716px
>>49749899
If you're still here, Green, could you pretty please draw a sexy lady Genestealer Hybrid Primus?
>>
>>49753354
This is awesome. YOU'RE awesome!
>>
>>49754244
Alright, cool. I just didn't have any way of knowing if you got it or not, and it's a load off my shoulders now. Hope you enjoy it, dude.

I just wish I weren't so slow with deliveries, it feels like a race to finish even though it isn't.
>>
>>49754428
Hey, you have a tumblr or something?
>>
>>49754519
The thing is it's not big enough an issue to discourage purchase, even after I found out about it. Colouring was never my strong suit so it's actually kind of helpful in a way.
>>
File: Steve-Irwin-cropped.jpg (488KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Irwin-cropped.jpg
488KB, 2048x1536px
>>49749899
Requesting Steve Irwin as a Ranger, preparing to agitate a monster of your choosing.
>>
>>4975503
I suggest an aboleth or cloaker
>>
>>49754934

I generally want to start experimenting with colour though. And my regular laptop screen has shite colour as well. But yeah, its a very good price.
>>
File: Huglife.png (59KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Huglife.png
59KB, 1250x1250px
>>49753495
Honk!
>>
>>49752586
W-what are you brush settings? I need to know so bad.
>>
>>49755305
You'er awesome and you should feel awesome. I hope that good things will happen to you.
>>
>>49755207
what did he say?
>>
File: jawa.png (446KB, 917x963px) Image search: [Google]
jawa.png
446KB, 917x963px
>>49749914
>>
I feel like drawing tau and also need some semi-lewd stuff for my commission-page. Any requests? (1 or 2 characters)
>>
>>49755241
If you want, I can make some examples of colour on the tablet vs my main screen.
>>
>>49755305
Mountainsmasher is too pure for this world
>>
so no one is gonna draw space marine vs ork/elder chess battle?

come on now lads
>>
>>49755455
That'd be very helpful! Please do, if you feel like it.
>>
>>49755503
>in the mood to draw tau
>aasimar x changeling request
>>
>>49755454
Tau Fire Warrior being helped out of his armor and more by a cute Earth Caste chick.
>>
>>49755454
A nice motherly Earth-case Tau educating a human lad on the benefits of joining the Tau Empire.

Alternatively, an Ultramarine educating a Tau woman on who wears blue (and white) better.
>>
>>49750291
Why would you come into a drawthread on /tg/ just to whine that people enjoy having art of their characters
>>
>>49755454
Tau Fire Warrior getting some treatment for her leg from a Gue'vesa field nurse.

Nurse is brunette with green eyes and a hint of a scar on her nosestril. Leaving the rest to your imagination.
>>
>>49755454
It's not Tau, but it could be lewd
>>49754616
>>
>>49754929
Nope, sorry
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
Requesting an image of him in a sloppy bartender outfit mixing some drinks happily in a cyberpunk setting bar.
>>
>>49752142
Strong, curvy women
>>
>>49753354
The hands seem a little too small
>>
>>49755916
The important stuff isn't small that's what counts.
>>
>>49754913
Yeah dude, thanks again for your work.
>>
File: eote.jpg (336KB, 1463x771px) Image search: [Google]
eote.jpg
336KB, 1463x771px
I've got a request for an Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion Star Wars game I'm in, that I was wondering if I could get filled. The character is a female bounty hunter, about 30, 5'11".

The armor she wears is anonymizing. The helmet is like the image on the far left, while the body armor resembles something like the image to its right. The armor is scarred, pitted, scored and bears no insignia. She has a shoulder cape on her right side, kinda like what Boba Fett wears. A pair of heavy blasters are holstered on her belt in a manner like the image on the bottom right.

I'd prefer a piece with the helmet off (maybe tucked under her arm?). The top right would be a good basic facial resemblance, though her hair is black and the left side of her neck and jaw are very badly burn scarred from a glancing hit from a blaster rifle years back.

Expression-wise, she tends to wear an easy-going, amused look. She has a habit of standing with one hand on the butt of one of her blasters, even in casual situations.

Thanks for taking the time to read the request, even if you give it a pass.
>>
File: IMG_20161012_214905.jpg (178KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161012_214905.jpg
178KB, 800x1066px
>>49755566
I'll work on this.

Here's a quick thumbnail. Need to shift a few things a bit around.
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-13+at+03.53.23).png (12KB, 174x500px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-13+at+03.53.23).png
12KB, 174x500px
>>49755318
>>
>>49754465
Thanks man!
>>
>>49755454
A Tau doing yoga? Maybe trying to instruct a class, or a curious Imperial Guardsman.
>>
File: Pizzapie.png (57KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Pizzapie.png
57KB, 1250x1250px
>>49753491
Boop!
>>
>>49756335
That's amore___
>>
>>49754428
Your storytelling is superb.
>>
>>49756295
Oh, this is a good one. But I am already working on >>49755566

Might do it, though.
>>
would you guys rather see a bad delivery, lowering the chances you'll ever get a good one, or have the artist not post it in the first place so a better one might be more inclined to pick it up?

joke deliveries aside I mean
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of this girl here in a long button up top looking very sleepy and done with the world's shit for waking her up while she holds up a cup of coffee
>>
>>49756488

Nobody begging for free art in here has any ground to turn down any delivery. Most artists I've noticed will draw whatever they're interested in drawing, regardless of whether or not it's already received better/worse/joke deliveries.
>>
>>49756644
yet, entitled a-holes exist
>>
>>49756644
>regardless of whether or not it's already received better/worse/joke deliveries.
That's not true, a lot of artists will hesitate to draw something that's been done to keep from stepping on other drawfag's toes.
>>
>>49756686

So? What are we going to do about it? The drawfags are going to draw whatever they feel like.

>>49756696
I said most artists I've seen, not all of them.
>>
>>49756709
Nothing, a fair warning to fledgling artists: the hugbox is not guaranteed

I will draw what I like regardless, but posting is a different matter in case of previous deliveries. But that's me
>>
>>49756696
>other drawfag's toes.

As a drawfag, I don't usually jump in on delivered requests because it just conflicts with my inner sense of justice. I may draw something and not post it just so that person doesn't get more than they deserve.
>>
Looking for some lineart for a character I'm building for a RWBY campaign.
>Small frame
>Big, round eyes
>Round face
>Wears a big, poofy hat- similar to pic related
>Short skirt, long jacket
>Footwear is up to you
>>
>>49756852
...aight?
>>
>>49756867
Pose and whatnot is up to artist preference.
>>
>>49756852
that sounds autistic as fuck.
>>
>>49755566
Here's where its at now.
>>
>>49756488
As someone who has gotten good and poor deliveries, I'm of the opinion that practice for the drawfag is part of this exchange, and I'm not about to gainsay them taking time to fill the request. With practice, they'll get good in time, and I don't really mind if they 'waste' my request in so doing.
>>
>>49753354
I want to have man-babies with you. N-no homo.
>>
requesting an image of a guy in a big hoodie and jeans using some sort of black/purple magic to lift up some items around his desk.
>>
File: Tau Yoga.png (185KB, 883x613px) Image search: [Google]
Tau Yoga.png
185KB, 883x613px
>>49756295
>>
File: spearw.jpg (138KB, 1576x1650px) Image search: [Google]
spearw.jpg
138KB, 1576x1650px
>>49752007
welp i tried my man, I tried.

I hope a gambeson and a breastplate is still considered medium armor, I suppose she is atleast good to go for winter tho.
>>
>>49753978
Every thread.
>>
>>49757535
Nice. This is definitely going in the 40k folder.
>>
>>49755443
Holy shit thanks! I didn't notice this at first. Nice work anon, keep it up!
>>
>>49756023
It looks sweet! Thanks drawfriend!
>>
>>49751769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnePebt7spk
>>
>>49756696
>That's not true, a lot of artists will hesitate to draw something that's been done to keep from stepping on other drawfag's toes.
As an artist, I redraw only if I think I could achieve a result closer to what the requester wanted. Which is not often.

I do tend to put a higher priority on interesting requests that have not yet been filled.
But if someone got a disappointing delivery, waited a while, reposted the request patiently, and it was something interesting I felt I could do, I'll draw it.

I once eventually drew a new image for an anon who wanted a scene with a character originally drawn by Mimic.
Had to work up courage to follow that act.
>>
>>49752666
Hi Satan!
>>49752821
Actually, I think the next dragon I draw will have to be a car having sex with a dragon (not the reverse)
Apparently the internet is devoid of this image for some reason, and 4chan must fix this deficit.
>>
>>49758448

>Car having sex with a dragon

I'm envisioning the Oscar Meyer weinermobile getting involved with a particularly adventurous female dragon...
>>
Arzachel

UNBELIEVABLY angry woman that just hates everything and everyone, everywhere. Wears a random combination of leather, chain and plate armor that she scavenges from people she kills.

Distinguishing marks is long, unkempt, bright red hair, black sword with a split-tip and a series of tattoos that cover the right side of her body. Design for tattoos can be whatever, in-game they were slave tattoos that she had put on herself one after another as she killed the people who had once enslaved her and collected their marks for herself as trophies.

Impervious to fire and strong as ten men thanks to demonic contract.

You guys are awesome, thanks in advance!
>>
File: Arzachel.png (2MB, 1431x869px) Image search: [Google]
Arzachel.png
2MB, 1431x869px
>>49758659
Derp, I write up all that and then forget to post the picture
>>
File: tg brews up a game.jpg (498KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
tg brews up a game.jpg
498KB, 1200x1350px
Hello, is this place still alive?
I came here to make a request on behalf of /pfg/, and sadly this is my first time requesting an art from here, so forgive me if I do or say something wrong.

You see, anon posted this picture, and we had a small little discussion and came up with a character here.
>>49754216
>>49753814
>>49753873
>>49753970
>>49754023

So, now I've come here asking some wonderful drawfriend to help make this a reality.

We need a short-haired and bespectacled country-girl turned holy warrior that spends her downtime as a nerdy shrine maiden.

Her outfit should match a good combination of this aesthetic, like platemail with shrine maiden pants, cowboy had, and a book satchel, or that sort of thing.

If someone could get this done and make it an excellent waifu, you will forever have the thanks of a whole general of sweaty and desperate degenerates.
>>
I need a werewolf like the one in the attached image wearing the tribal clothes of the guy on the right and a luchador mask like in the middle (obviously reshaped to fit a werewolf's head)
>>
>>49759863
>/pfg/
>>
>>49759952
Guy on the left*
>>
>>49756335
They're a cute~ uwu
>>
>>49759958
Hey, at least I helped bring this thread from page 8 to page 1
No need to be a dick anon. That's not the path to the True Man's World.
implying you actually know anything about JoJo memes beyond what the anime has only just covered
>>
Hey guys. I've not participated in drawthreads in a while, but my I've honed my skills since the last time I did so and I'd like to get back on it sometime soon.

I was wondering if it wouldn't be a bad idea to, in order to encourage creativity and productivity on /tg/, start an alternate series of "request-free" drawthreads, where posters are free to post whatever they want. Does this sound like a good idea? If it were there, would you use it?
>>
>>49760225
Why bother? Why not just draw random shit and post it in these threads?
>>
>>49760251
Or perhaps the related character/item/landscape image threads?
>>
>>49760225
I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't complain and would probably watch it. Anything's better than another fucking Magic thread. But what about this thread will stop a MOD=FAG from moving it to one of the more related boards?
>>
>>49754428
OR here. This is truly delightful.
Thank you.
>>
Requesting brave hobgoblins defending their homes from marauding humans and dwarves
>>
>>49760251
>>49760277
Because these threads are like 65% request and 35% OC.

>>49760280
The same thing about the thread we're posting in right now that stops MODS=FAGS from moving it to one of the more related boards. It'd still be a /tg/ drawthread, just one without requests.
>>
>>49760225
...I thought the dynamic of this thread was that people request stuff they'd like drawn, and drawfriends use the thread for inspiration // because they're feeling nice.

>>49760369
It'd probably drop off the board; imo a lot of the interest for drawthreads comes from people wanting art on the cheap.
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>49760369
Then posting random OC would only serve to make the threads better wouldn't it?

More importantly, a lot of the drawfriends here are good enough that I save almost everything that gets posted in the same way that I would from a regular art thread. Besides just oohing and ahhing at good artists, it can also serve to help artists critique each other. Though there is a whole board for that.

I just don't really see the purpose of a whole other thread, given these ones rarely hit image limit anyway.
>>
>>49760369

Just say you want inspiration for a game and want other people to share what they drew for inspiration.
>>
File: robocowboy.png (13KB, 474x608px) Image search: [Google]
robocowboy.png
13KB, 474x608px
>>49760390
i got you
>>
File: 1476167030897.png (3MB, 1576x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476167030897.png
3MB, 1576x900px
The picture of madame foster is perfectly sized for Bethrynna, she's an ancient half-elf with ears like the Dungeon Meshi elf, her face is more human in appearance. Deep blue eyes, her eyebrows are a little wild - white from age. Her hair is salt and pepper mostly but the roots are completely white, worn back in a bun with her bangs clipped out of the way of her reading - like the image provided. Similar posture to m. foster, no cane. Nothing too crazy for clothes and she isn't sloppy.
Shes usually reading a book on magic.
>>
>>49759952
Hey bud, how's this?
>>
>>49760430
Thank you!

I like the friendly face and the duel wielding pistols. The scene makes me think that he's jumping backwards, which is pretty funny contrast with the dynamics of the scene and his simple, smiling face.
>>
>>49760467

Holy fuck that is amazing.
>>
>>49760467
OR here, Uktena is pleased.
>>
File: bot.png (49KB, 1403x825px) Image search: [Google]
bot.png
49KB, 1403x825px
>>49760430
This scrapyard aint big enough fer the two of us boltbrain

Now i suggest ya run yer circuits out of town before i get my boys to shut ya down while yer updatin'
>>
File: robocowboy2.png (15KB, 474x608px) Image search: [Google]
robocowboy2.png
15KB, 474x608px
>>49760642
>>
File: robocowgirl.png (577KB, 821x1469px) Image search: [Google]
robocowgirl.png
577KB, 821x1469px
>>49760390
>>49760642
>>49760919
Now, now boys, there's plenty of room for roboboys and girls in this town
>>
>robot cowboy and charlotte both got new art
>your own request got ignored
>>
File: loveeyesrobocowboy.png (15KB, 474x608px) Image search: [Google]
loveeyesrobocowboy.png
15KB, 474x608px
>>49761069
>>
>>49761191
What's your request?
>>
>>49761267
Ha nice try
>>
>>49761191
It's alright Anon, my request got ignored too
>>
>>49761309
It's a strange pain, because I wanted my request to get done but I also like Charlotte.
>>
Can people stop shitting up these threads? This one died in a fucking day with only a couple deliveries thanks to fuckwits spamming shit.
>>
>>49761338

good luck with that
>>
File: 1475889488974.png (346KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475889488974.png
346KB, 2732x2048px
Anchoring
>>
>>49761361
Are you retarded
>>
>>49761338
What exactly is the problem with threads going fast?
>>
>>49761363
yes
>>
>>49761191
Mine was ignored for awhile. It will always be ignored
>>
File: Character reference.png (1MB, 1018x958px) Image search: [Google]
Character reference.png
1MB, 1018x958px
I know this one is almost dead but I'm gonna post mine in here while I wait for this one to die in case there's an artist around who's willing to give me a hand.

My dm is a fan of rolling for most of the character gen to encourage players to RP outside of their comfort zone so I have a slightly weird concept that I need sketched or drawn. It's not really that out of the ordinary for a /tg/ drawthread but it's odd enough I need an artist to help. I'd appreciate a bust or waste up but honestly anything, colored or uncolored would be amazing!

Davna Marlfarm stands 4 feet tall in her clearly dwarven armor. Striking blue hair covers her head and creeps down the sides of her rounded dwarven face, her side burns are grown out in the traditional way of the women from the mountains. Even more striking are the burn scars that cover large parts of her body, wrapping their way from her arms up to her face. Clasped in her gauntlets is the steel and ironwood staff her grandfather passed down to her on her graduation day from the dwarven academy of magical studies.

Thanks in advance draw friends!!
>>
>>49761371
Easier for requesters to find deliveries, artists to find ORs, and for enthusiasts to see great art if the threads stick around longer than 18 hours.
When I first started doing this, it was not uncommon for Drawthreads to last a week.

General policy is that if it's not a request, a delivery, or a comments regarding a delivery, think twice before posting and shitpost elsewhere.
>>
>>49760225
>I was wondering if it wouldn't be a bad idea to, in order to encourage creativity and productivity on /tg/, start an alternate series of "request-free" drawthreads, where posters are free to post whatever they want. Does this sound like a good idea? If it were there, would you use it?
You could try it but I think it would fail.
If you want to showcase your art, just post it in vaguely relevant threads.

If you want to have a thread full of random anons posting their /tg/ related drawings, it could be a cool thread, post a link in the next drawthread, and we could create a massive dump of new rando /tg/ art and quality deliveries from drawthreads past.
That would be epic, hit image limit multiple times, and be useful to find art in the archive.

But a Drawthread has the connotation of drawfags drawing requests.

Or I could be wrong entirely.
>>
>>49761922
This is simply retarded. Threads go fast because there are 100 requests/artist delivery and most requests these days get reposted and bumped a hundred times anyways. If a requester doesn't find their art, they repost and someone posts it for them again.
>>
>>49760430
>>49760642
>>49760919
>>49761069
>>49761194
I enjoyed this.
>>
>>49761992
>Threads go fast because there are 100 requests/artist delivery and most requests these days get reposted and bumped a hundred times anyways.
If this happens, fine.
If a drawthread drops off the board in 12 hours because trolls shitpost and others argue with them for half the thread (which happened recently), then that shit is retarded.

Also, if you think it's perfectly normal for a Drawthread to fall off the board in less than 24 hours, don't you wonder at the 24hour bump limit?

Slower Drawthreads are better for the reasons I mentioned, which was the answer to anon's question.
Party on.
>>
I have an important question, drawthread:

Is it worse to not have your request done at all, or to have your request done poorly?
>>
>>49762138
Done poorly.
>>
>>49762138
I'm curious to the answer for this myself and will monitor as we descend the next few pages.
>>
File: bot.png (60KB, 1403x825px) Image search: [Google]
bot.png
60KB, 1403x825px
>>49762017
Let's see how much you enjoy a gun in yer face, fanhead.

Now i'm a kind bot. And i'll forgive ya. Just fork over every credit in your pocket and I wont have to fragment your hard drive.
>>
>>49762164
Truly the answer of an entitled faggot
>>
>>49762199
No it's not. I say "done poorly" because I've never seen a rerequest go well for someone, so a poor delivery means I'm stuck with it because I can't afford commissions like some people.
>>
>>49762138
Poorly. Atleast you could get the benefit of asking again if no one's taking to the request.
>>
>>49762138
Not done at all.

It's a free drawing, getting a great artist is just a lucky bonus.

If I needed a guaranteed work of art i'd go commission someone.
>>
>>49762211
Oh no! You're a poorfag that isn't getting all the free shit he wants, boo hoo.
>>
>>49762138
Definitely done poorly. I mean, you really don't want to discard someone's work when they were generous enough to take your request and come off as, you know, an entitled faggot. But if it doesn't work for what you intended to use it for, then it doesn't work, and you can't be the kind of asshole that re-requests a finished piece.
>>
>>49762214
To be fair, you can ask again if wait a bit.
And I have seen rerequests done well.
But usually >>49762211 is not far off.
>>
>>49762211
Look into someone like eversor his style is pretty simple he can't be that expensive
>>
>>49762255
Some artists don't mind.
I drew what I thought was a very funny, but not a joke, response to a somewhat open-ended request.
The requester thanked me but stated that he was looking for a less cartoony delivery.
I understood and was surprised when he never reposted his request.
>>
>>49762306
He never reposted it because he knows the bloodthirsty requesters here would shitpist him into oblivion. That's why joke deliveries are such a pain in the ass.
>>
>>49762306
Yeah, but a joke response is very different than a poorly done one attempted in earnest. It's hard to tell someone who really tried that it just, you know, wasn't very good.
>>
>>49762275

hes fairly pricey which is strange to me considering the end project
>>
>>49762342
Really?
>>
>>49762323
The other edge of that sword is if you follow the guidelines and get shitposted unfairly, then comes the most powerful of all drawthread forces:
Spite Art

Drawfriend see shitposters speaking for them and take action.
Suddenly, anon has too many cakes!
But if the OR doesn't take his cake and leave, then you get a cycle of shitposting that turns into a perfect storm of waifu proportions.
We don't mention that style of cake anymore.
...Except the several times in this thread that we did.
>>
>>49762392
Spite art?
>>
>>49762340
I understand that feel.

Also, I tried really hard to capture the cartoon I was playing tribute to.
If anon had wanted funny, I think it would have been good, there's just too many ways "maniac" can be interpreted.
>>
>>49759958
>/pfg/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RlZaYpA58
>>
>>49762392
Isn't the VAST majority of Charlotte's art commissioned though?
>>
>>49762416
See the following description.
Art drawn to spite shitposters.
>>
>>49762436
But was there spite art ITT because you made it sound like there was
>>
>>49761824
I'll try this.

>>49761371
Fast threads are annoying, and if people don't re-request/anchor it becomes a small hassle to go to the previous thread, find the request, and link it here. If the artist is slow then that's going to be a huge issue, as by the time they've finished the thread might be lost in the archive, and there's no way to deliver. The anon who keeps anchoring for Bogroll is a saint.
>>
File: img1475037158569.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
img1475037158569.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc.) She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.

How do I make this sound more interesting?
>>
new thread

>>49762604
>>
>>49762449
Ah.
>We don't mention that style of cake anymore.
>...Except the several times in this thread that we did.
I was referring to Charlotte
>>
>>49762430
Probably, but not initially.
The whole thing snowballed from initial multiple deliveries.
>>
>>49762645

Why do you guys obsess over an old ass delivery that was for one of the most fapbaity requests
>>
File: Starwars Party Togeather.png (4KB, 548x467px) Image search: [Google]
Starwars Party Togeather.png
4KB, 548x467px
>>49750562
I know it's probably not what you're looking for but I'm waiting on a request in the thead and I was looking to give back to the community somehow so I did a quick thing for you. I won't be offended if you repost and ask for actual sketches.
>>
>>49762686
My personal reluctance to mention her explained via copypasta, so it might sound off:

I have been in Drawthreads on /tg/ fairly consistently for years, especially the last few months.
Recently, we had a situation with trolls pestering the Drawthreads, which would push each thread off the board quicker than would be preferred.
Then one requester’s character became inexplicably popular, got filled by multiple artists, got shipped with another request, and some writing got done over it.
The trolls seized this character and championed it long after the requester had left. They plagued every drawthread with a variety of shitposting about “Charlotte”.
Then, one day a few weeks ago I think, a large chunk of posts, including over 20 posts featuring her name, were surgically deleted from the thread. Posts that mentioned her only to separate themselves from the issue, had remained.
For over 24 hours the thread was free of trolls, leading me to believe that bans were handed out.
IT WAS GLORIOUS.
To whatever Mods were involved in the Charlotte-purge, a name still seldom mentioned in fear of the return of trolls and ironic shitposters, Thank You!
With my very sincere thanks and regards,
A Drawfriend

tl;dr : I'm not obsessed, I just hated when the trolls had a banner to get behind.
>>
File: stupid sexy eldar.png (462KB, 1440x818px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy eldar.png
462KB, 1440x818px
>>49753607
Here you go!
>>
File: stupid sexy eldar.png (474KB, 1440x818px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy eldar.png
474KB, 1440x818px
>>49762850
fixed!
>>
>>49761069

I love how you do the eyes, the pose, and that smoke/steam coming out of the mouth. Cool hint at a power source.
>>
>>49754424
Bumping this.
>>
>>49761636
Which is it? Genuinely asking.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.