[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1125: Silhouettes and Shadows Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 455
Thread images: 81

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49731384
>>
File: 1423084304292.jpg (110KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
1423084304292.jpg
110KB, 500x748px
I'm looking at the Generic Universal Monsters jump, and am probably going to go with Undead.

What are some fun suggestions for undead monsters? Preferably something that doesn't require me to murder a bunch of people.
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>49742320
Did somebody say Shadows?
>>
>>49742320
>S&S
Hype intensifies.
>>
>>49742340
Litch or demi-Litch.
>>
>>49742340
Some guy who did a dark ritual to make themselves immortal?
>>
>>49742340
A mummy?
>>
>>49741558
This is helpful, thank you.

Okay, so status report. My claims are currently Disgaea 1/D2, Captain N, Familiar of Zero, and Code Geass.

I want to add one, maybe two more, because I just don't do anything at a sane or reasonable pace. Has anyone claimed or are working on Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin or GaoGaiGar?
>>
Continuing the Hero board discussion a bit, are the starting feats in the class description what rank 1's (drop in) can do, or what rank 5's (everyone else) can do?
>>
>>49742394
You do a RK jump and you will become my hero for the remainder of that week.
>>
>>49742340
Revenant, its weaknesses are not well known and it doesn't have any kind of hunger or other messy stuff to sustain it, you just are really mad at the guy who killed you.
>>
>>49742460
And you die after you get revenge. Oh yeah, and revenge is literally all you can think about.

That is a retarded idea, Tera.
>>
>>49742371
Something like this might actually be good, since I could use "regenerate from phylactery" as how I cheat death with the capstone. My main issue with that capstone was the variable time length needed to regenerate, but that sounds nice and fixed.

I'm not sure if a Lich is a common enough monster to use, however.
>>
>>49742486
it seems to Work okay for sans. how about Gashadokuro? no one expects the 30 foot skeleton.
>>
>>49742516
Eh, it's not a classic Universal Studios monster but an evil monster bound to the fate of X is common enough that I think it wouldn't be too much a stretch.
>>
>>49742425
Level one is undefined, everyone important is a Chosen One so they never stay weak long enough for that level to be relevant.

Level five is stereotypical fantasy hero/demon lord from (insert light novel here).

Level eight is enough to casually stomp two Level fives.

Level nine can pull level eight weapons out of their asses with a day of work and casually fuck with the laws of space and time.

Level ten causes legendary events (by the standards of high fantasy worlds) in their normal every day lives and can travel between worlds as easily as taking a stroll through space and time.
>>
>>49742394
>Rurouni Kenshin
ALL OF MY YES!
>>
File: 1434133455563.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434133455563.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>49739305
Aaand another skip, as Digital Devil Saga 2 isn't out as a jump, and so that one was going to be No. 63. Alas, onto 64.

(Actraiser) #64
-Background: Adversary (Free) -Free will is the right of everyone.
-Fruitful Bounty (900CP) -This feels like a good long-term purchase.
-Treasures of Earth (800CP) -I can make the bling. It is me.
-By Tooth And Claw (Free) -I AM pretty scary, though.
-And On This Rock (600CP) -The architecture I make shall last the ages.
-The Flock's Fleece (200CP) -AND ANY CLOTHES I MAKE IS GONNA BE BADASS. Stylish AND protective!
-Pure Evil, No Pulp (-100CP) (Discount) -Well I'm not going to corrupt people. But I WILL start drinking in the sin. Gain a boost.
-Master of the Devil's Yard (-400CP) (Discount) -Demonic nobility, AND a massive physical/magical boost? Very well. Also, now 66'5".
-Favored of the Heavens (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Fillmore
-End Choice: Next Adventure

To that anon who was wondering if I was going to be huge, apparently it is the case.

This is both concerning and amazing. I can make nice clothes, good buildings, grow stuff... but I am also apparently a giant, I DEVOUR SIN, and my magic/physical ability is stronk as I get yet another thing to help with demonic nobility. Which means by now I'm something like a demonic queen or ruler by now.

...why? Why would these assholes respect me when I am literally taking their worst and grinding them into equipment and material parts? THEY'RE BEING USED AS RESOURCES, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT TO BE AWESOME. Just fucking stop already! I'm nowhere near as bad as you guys, damn it. I don't even spread sin. I try to curb it. I try to get rid of the ones tormenting humans for giggles. Why is there all this respect.

Though to be fair, everyone seems to be trying to fight and strike. Like, everyone, holy shit. I mean, at least it keeps them from messing up the humans, but... just fuck off, guys.
>>
>>49742579
Yay, huegness.
>>
>>49742539
Thanks.

Are you the jumpmaker? If you are you should know the update on the drive seems to have vanished.
>>
>>49742394
>Rurouni Kenshin
Please do it, that would be wonderful.
>>
>>49742661
>Are you the jumpmaker?
No, I am an anon who read the series.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>49742539
Seems about right. I get the feeling that people reset to a certain minimum when summoned, otherwise Freeter would be Level 10 by now.

>>49742552
>>49742669
Because this is sorta on subject...
I've been kicking a Samurai Deeper Kyo skeleton for a while now, just to tell everyone what I'm doing. If anyone has suggestions or requests on that I'm up now and can talk about it for a few hours.
>>
>>49742539
>Space and time
>time
Does this mean? Could it be?
Time travel!?
>>
>>49742340
A draugr or a ghost?
>>
>>49742522
It think it has to be a fairly common/well known monster. Like, vampires, ghosts, lichs, whatever the hell Samara/Sadako is, stuff like that. But that does sound cool, Bancho. Anything important to know about it other then it being a kaiju skeleton? Any powers or weaknesses?
>>
>>49742695
Despite the use of the word time in the description of certain magics no time travel feats are displayed in the manga.
>>
File: QsxNmE9.gif (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
QsxNmE9.gif
1MB, 500x388px
>>49742579

Well...they ARE degenerate demons.
they might enjoy the prospect of being subjugated and used up by a powerful queen
>>
>>49742712
if it kills you It will drink your blood and add your bones to itself to grow larger.
>>
File: 1457700830071.png (13KB, 214x290px) Image search: [Google]
1457700830071.png
13KB, 214x290px
>>49742739
>mfw
This is my punishment for choosing the route I've walked, isn't it.
>>
File: uttyutytjh.jpg (69KB, 900x522px) Image search: [Google]
uttyutytjh.jpg
69KB, 900x522px
god dammit all I want is magic but I keep getting jumps where i have to use my sword! there isn't magic in Kill la Kill is there?
>>
>>49742689
Nah, pretty sure Freeter just doesn't get the ridiculously powerful demon lords that would require him to powerlevel to 10 like that one guy who had to fight 103 demon lords.

After all, he's only been doing this for a few decades at most. Sage isn't even level 10 yet, and he spend 200 years just getting gud at magic.
>>
>>49742738
Ah well. That's too bad.
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>49742579
Hey on the bright side, you don't have eight other people to manage. Until the robots, anyways.

What's being a huge demon feel like, anyways?
>>
>>49742712
its main weakness is Taoist sorcery, which can enslave it.
>>
>>49742762
Just go to Harry Potter and end up primarily using the Goblin Sword.
>>
>>49742762
Nah, there are only clothes, disco, and Way. KLK is pretty great though.

Anyone know if you choose what your kamui looks like when it transforms?
>>
File: 1423341674419.jpg (68KB, 595x569px) Image search: [Google]
1423341674419.jpg
68KB, 595x569px
>>49742782
>What's being a huge demon feel like, anyways?

In all seriousness I'll probably give something when I'm not headed to class.
>>
>>49742762
Do Overlord and don't buy a class that can use swords, problem solved!
>>
File: WarNeverChanges.png (86KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
WarNeverChanges.png
86KB, 500x438px
>>49730501
>>49733458
>>49741937
Reposting this in hopes of Cena seeing it, and deciding to answer some of it. Got a build for East VS West.

Drop-in [Free] Can I still get the objective reward if I win the now Not-So-Cold War?
>perks:
skilled networker [400] Seems useful enough.
>items:
Next week's paper [200] ...Are there papers in a hellscape? More to the point, does this only work in settings with regular newspapers?
Force multipliers [200] ...Why is this in the item section? Seems more like a perk.
‘Stache of Steel [100] ...Again, what? Why? it's not like you can take it off...? Right? It doesn't sound like a fake mustache...
Star wars [600] Nukes! Upgrading this with my own tech should be fun. Starting jumps off while having a killsat in orbit, just in case, seems great.
>drawbacks:
The third world war [500] BURN! HAHAHAHAHA! Such is the folly of Man. Time to put on the Ol' Power Armor again.

Got a few questions for Cenanon... (aside from the ones raised above)

Are the 100cp items/perks supposed to be free?

Could I choose not to get a NPC staff with a Nimitz-class carrier/NORAD? Don't really want them, since "NPCs" like that seem too much like creepy meatrobots to me.

Feels kinda weird to have 'The third world war' be +500cp instead of +600cp, making you have to pick one of the +100cp drawback to reach the drawback cap. Not really a criticism, it just seemed odd and I was wondering why you're doing it like that?
>>
>>49742739
I'm sorry to bother you, but while you're here could you help me understand what the Seed of Darkness from Heisei can seal away?

Like, to help illustrate what I'm asking, let's assume I use it on a level 50 jrpg hero that could, with level grinding, eventually reach a max level of 100. Would it set him back to level 1 and keep him from ever getting any stronger? Would it leave him unaffected and still able to reach level 100, since that's something he could naturally reach? Would it just mean he could never get above his "max" level of 100 via heroic spirit and the power of freindship?
>>
File: 1475029223742.png (469KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
1475029223742.png
469KB, 512x576px
>>49742755

Only if being worshipped by things that are often considered(and in a lot of settings, solely)
chaotic evil dickbags counts as a punishment
>>
File: Sadako inna monitor.jpg (272KB, 612x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sadako inna monitor.jpg
272KB, 612x700px
>>49742712
>whatever the hell Samara/Sadako is

A onryo type yurei, apparently. Read "Vengence Spirit". The other major interpretation makes her out to be literally magic smallpox.

>Not shrinking the screen she's trying to get out of .
>>
>>49742762
Not as such, but Nonon uses sound waves for ranged attacks, if you want to be a blaster. You could mimick her with a Three Star Goku Uniform.
Most Two Stars also replicate their weapons to use as ranged attacks. Infinite Boxing Glove Works, Infinite Tennis Ball Works, that kind of thing.
>>
>>49742836

Ah, in this example...
He'd be set back to 'level 1', and locked at level 1 for basically eternity.
>>
>>49742856
>not trying to play her on a Dreamcast so she gets trapped by the framerate
>>
>>49742712
>>49742340
How about a poltergeist? lack of a physical form can come in handy.
>>
>>49742891
Ah, so that's how it is. Seems like it would really screw over shonen heroes and anyone else in a series with lots of escalation. Thanks for the response.

Now, the question is whether doing this to someone who's too dangerous to be left alive is more or less merciful than just killing them.
>>
>>49742909
>Not using your phone so she's small enough to hold in your hand
>Not keeping her as a pet in your gerbil cage
>>
>>49742891
So basically the guy from Hero and Daughter. I'd just have to arrange for any of his attempts to acquire assistance to result in more girls joining his party.

>>49742948
Not importing her into Resident Evil as a disease and spending way too many points messing with her.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49742770
Eh true enough.

Samurai Deeper Kyo suggestions anyone?
>>
>>49742882
is that so? maybe i can bullshit the ability to shoot swords.
>>
>>49742856
Doesn't novel Sadako kill by using psychic powers to make you get cancer which causes a tumor to form in your throat so you choke to death on it in 7 days?

Or am I misremembering shit. Considering my brain is telling me her long-term plan is to hit a pregnant woman with the tape so she can take over the baby's body and effectively resurrect I feel like I am.
>>
>>49742968
I don't know the series, but I would suggest you offer swords of some kind.
>>
>>49742970
I think the captain of the school Kendo team does that at one point with his three-star uniform
>>
>>49742971
That's the magic smallpox virus interpretation. Except wikipedia insists it forms a sarcoma in your heart that detaches and blocks your arteries if you don't pass it on.
>>
Just curious but-what happens if you fuse multiple versions of the same SMT demon together from multiple SMT jumps? Take Mara, for example. Would they become another kind of demon, or would it simply be overcompensating?

>>49742340
Count Frankenstein's Mumified Were-Phantom Creature of the Black Lagoon Opera
>>
>>49742833
>Can I still get the objective reward if I win the now Not-So-Cold War?

Yup.

>...Are there papers in a hellscape? More to the point, does this only work in settings with regular newspapers?

No, and I suppose that is something I should mention in an update. It will allow you to access the next week's recorded news articles through the most popular outlet that manages to be somewhat informative (in an authoritarian setting, this would be a resistance paper rather than a propaganda piece, for example). If they stop coming, you can assume that the future will prevent their continued existence, as they would in that drawback.

Thank you for highlighting the need to clarify here.

>...Why is this in the item section? Seems more like a perk.

I guess it depends on whether or not you see people as items, which I intended them to act as for the purposes of this. Might tone it down so that it's only a platoon of special forces, not dependent on other forces under your command so that that point is more clearly driven across.

>..Again, what? Why? it's not like you can take it off...? Right? It doesn't sound like a fake mustache...

Yeah, this is where the line between perk and item sort of blurs. I do conceive of it as an item insofar as it is a material object that can, theoretically, be separated from you.

>Are the 100cp items/perks supposed to be free?

No, which is a meta joke. Will add in update.

>Could I choose not to get a NPC staff with a Nimitz-class carrier/NORAD? Don't really want them, since "NPCs" like that seem too much like creepy meatrobots to me.

That you can.

>Not really a criticism, it just seemed odd and I was wondering why you're doing it like that?

I was thinking of it as not being a be-all end-all, and that the Jumper could recover from that with more ease than he could most 600 CP drawbacks. But I suppose you're right in that regard.

Thanks for this, will update it with all that... probably soon. Possibly tonight. No promises.
>>
>>49742745
>>49742786
Noice.

>>49742856
Oh, okay-
>magical smallpox
Wait what.

>>49742913
That's also an idea.
>>
Hey, in regards to keeping Eileen alive in the Bloodborne jump, would having the "Blood Saint" perk and proceeding to slit your hands open and drip the blood in her wounds work? Or am I going to have to get really creative here?
>>
>>49743152
Direct quote from wikipedia:
>In Spiral, the curse is explained in detail, and is discovered to in fact be a virus. When someone watches the cursed tape (or something else carrying the curse) some of their DNA is changed to become that of the Ring Virus (i.e. a hybrid of Sadako's DNA and that of the smallpox virus). This travels throughout their body and in most cases causes a sarcoma to form on one of the arteries of their heart. If the curse has not been appeased within seven days, the sarcoma detaches from the artery and clogs it, causing heart failure.
>>
I just had a thought.

Boosted Demon Summoner so I can summon a demon that has the best of the same "type" of demon.

Register DMC Dante, SMT Dante and DmC Dante
>>
>>49743054
>Thanks for this, will update it with all that... probably soon. Possibly tonight. No promises.
No problem, and thanks for the answers (and jump)!

>I guess it depends on whether or not you see people as items, which I intended them to act as for the purposes of this. Might tone it down so that it's only a platoon of special forces, not dependent on other forces under your command so that that point is more clearly driven across.
Hm, okay. By my reading it seemed like it guaranteed I get special forces in any army I command, which seemed a little odd for an item.

>Yeah, this is where the line between perk and item sort of blurs. I do conceive of it as an item insofar as it is a material object that can, theoretically, be separated from you.
I... suppose it can? Personally feels like my mustache is part of me, but I can see where you're coming from.

That said, I now have the hilarious mental image of my jumper letting some random companion borrow his mustache for good luck, just ripping it off my face and stapling it onto his. And I could totally see my jumper do that.

>That you can.
Cool. Then I'll have to consider if I want to swap to the Nimitz Carrier or NORAD instead... Killsat is fun though...
>>
What perk was it that caused a jumper to mature in a positive way over time? I'm not sure what jump it's from, but I'm pretty sure it's a thing.
>>
Did anyone get a copy of the Hero Bulletin Board jumps latest update? It has vanished from the uploads folder.
>>
>>49743249
Meta from Project Freelancer, maybe?
>>
>>49743265
That's it, thanks!
>>
File: PopExtGraph.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
PopExtGraph.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
Our world is going to shit at a higher rate that anyone could have predicted.

Why can't Jump-chan take us in an epic multiversal adventures before everything goes to shit?
>>
>>49743341
Because this is a multiplayer jump were we all took the "no powers," "amnesia," and "save the world" drawbacks.

We're failing, so far.
>>
File: x8DORYsl.jpg (27KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
x8DORYsl.jpg
27KB, 640x424px
>>49743369
That means that if I die I still get all my shit up to my last Jump?

Well, see you on the side, anons.
>>
>>49743369
I knew the generic Jumpchain jump was a bad idea!

>>49743408
Anon, wait! It's probably a dick-ish jump that means you get nothing from the entire chain if you fail! Some kind of all or nothing scenario
>>
>>49743466
>Anon, wait! It's probably a dick-ish jump that means you get nothing from the entire chain if you fail! Some kind of all or nothing scenario

Fuck, I hate those. Everyone who puts them on their jumps deserves to be beaten up collectively by every jumper once the time comes.
>>
>>49743369
> we all took the "no powers," "amnesia," and "save the world" drawbacks.
Wow, we really must have wanted to end the chain.
>>
File: Samurai Deeper Kyo Bishounens.jpg (146KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Deeper Kyo Bishounens.jpg
146KB, 500x385px
>>49742968
Bishounen perk.

You make fanatically loyal friends/minions despite being a colossal douchebag perk.

Secret Forbidden Jumper Sword Style perk.

Generic you're sexy perk.

I have special eyes perk.

Sword import options.

Multiple personality disorder drawback.

You're a perverted peeping tom drawback.

You have to constantly deal with perverted peeping toms drawback.
>>
>>49743466
Are there actually jumps that do that?
>>
>>49743589
I bet it was secretly a shared drawbacks situation, so one person thought they could do it without in jump powers, another without out of jump powers, another without memories etc. Then wham! We're all affected.
>>
>>49743613
Several. I can't name them right now, but some jumpmakers want to make their jumps super-special snowflake by adding that to their hardest drawback.

Because it's not enough having to have an overpowered BBEG that escalates with you, you also get even more punished if you fail.
>>
So help me decide jc, I'm running a vampire themed chain for halloween and will probably writefag some of it for your viewing pleasure. But I have a build decision that is driving me batty.

I'm starting with Universal Monsters and am I going vampire, but I'm thinking of house ruling a 800cp dawback limit and taking The Curse perk for 600cp and inheritance as a base. But I am also tempted just to play with the 600cp drawback and take catacombs and inheritance, because being able to turn any place I am staying at into a lair is just the fucking bomb.

Which one should I take?
>>
>>49743636
Maybe it's a Gauntlet? And we just choose amnesia on top of everything for some reason.
>>
>>49743613
I know at least one tried to do that, but it either got changed or is a drawback noone takes or talks about.
>>
>>49743655
Preferably the one that doesn't involve cheating.
>>
>>49743669
adding a 200cp drawback addition is hardly cheating.
>>
>>49743665
Could be. Maybe someone also chose the 'mundane setting' option, so we don't even get the good stuff.
>>
>>49743682
There's a 600cp limit. You're making it 800cp. It's as much cheating as giving yourself 1200cp at the start is cheating. You're changing a limit for no reason other then that you want more. If you just want the drawback's effects for story you could always just take it without getting more points.
>>
File: Chara_Shalltear.jpg (152KB, 795x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Chara_Shalltear.jpg
152KB, 795x1147px
>>49743655
>Vampire chain
>No starting either Hellsing, Overlord or World of Darkness Vampires
>>
Man, I can't wait for Nelo to have more story and be open to scrub public so I can make a jump for it

https://youtu.be/o3ogfvisy4Y
>>
>>49743702
That's a false equivalency, and since it seems to be your entire argument I think it's safe to ignore you.
>>
File: browsing 4chan one drunk night.gif (977KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
browsing 4chan one drunk night.gif
977KB, 245x170px
>>49743636
There's no way I would have agreed to that. The benefactor clearly didn't tell me what was going on, or I would have skipped this jump entirely.

What the fuck is even the plot here? Some middle eastern war? The destruction of innovation in hollywood cinema? Or is this just that "Generic 4chan" jump we heard about?
This story sucks and I demand a mulligan.
>>
>>49743728
Not that guy, but it is cheating. That said... So what? If you want to do that for your first jump go ahead. As long as you acknowledge you are house ruling it there's no need for people to get upset about it.
>>
>>49743702
No it isn't. Because I would be taking drawbacks to pay for it still so its just like other jumps with 800cp limits instead of 600cp, it is certainly not the same as simply giving myself 1200cp. And my issue was never having a drawback for story reason, simply deciding between having a kick ass box that gives me an lair and a house to use it in or be able to make other vamps. I have noticed its one of the few ones that have controlling your childer and seems to be the best imo. Certainly easier than blood bonds.
>>
>>49743709
The thing is that Generic Universal Monsters lets anon be, well, a generic ideal of a vampire. It'd be a good idea to do those jumps later, however, so that anon ends up as some kind of multidimensional super-vampire.
>>
File: dracula-2.jpg (124KB, 1185x740px) Image search: [Google]
dracula-2.jpg
124KB, 1185x740px
>>49743709
Those are great and are the list for first few jumps, but really why not start with a classic?
>>
>>49743790
Where's Twilight going to end up on the list?
>>
>>49743765
I believe the argument for being upset is that publicly allowing the cheating to be posted here is to publicly approve it being posted here, and therefore giving tacit approval for the tactic to be used, etc.
>>
>>49743805
Ah. In that case I have no solution, and bow out.
>>
If I had any motivation or skill I'd try to get a Scary Godmother jump ready in time for Halloween.
>>
How miserable do some of the "knows all your powers" drawback enemies have to be? It might be an advantage in the conflict but they know full well all the bullshit jumper brings to the battlefield and are fiat forced to go after them anyway, the sheer horror of such a situation is horrific and amusing.
>>
File: emo vampire really.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emo vampire really.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>49743799
....Maybe later.
>>
>>49743831
>Scary Godmother jump
Oh my God yes. Wait, is this the books or movies?
>>
>>49743790
If you want vampires, why not Discworld, Tsukihime and Ravenloft?
>>
>>49743884
I was thinking something similar, recently. The Knights of Sidonia jump's scenario says that after Ochiai learns everything about your capabilities and technology after consuming the traitor on your ship, he moves to destroy you to eliminate the threat since he doesn't need you anymore. But it's not a "no powers" scenario, and even with being a Chimera so he can shapeshift his flesh into anything he won't be able to reproduce your technology fast enough for it to give him much of an advantage. So he knows all about your powers and still thinks that he can take you with his current abilities. Unless you haven't been jumping long, this is an insanely overconfident decision to make. I've got to say, Ochiai, you might be an idiot but I admire your moxy.
>>
>>49743884
>He shrugs off nuclear weapons, regenerates from a pile of ash, is immune to most of the more esoteric methods of killing him you might want to try, and has the ability to see the correct course of actions he needs to take to beat you that will account for all your plans.

>Yes you have to fight him, no you don't have a choice, and no you can't give up for any reason.

>Why do you have to face this monster? Well there was a cool outfit he wanted and had to pay for it by having an enemy (you) go after him.
>>
>>49743939
A good one would probably be mostly the books.
I'm guessing, since I've only seen the movies. Even then, I wasn't paying much attention.
Here's the wiki, if anyone is curious.
scarygodmother.wikia.com
Yes, it's a joke.
>>
>>49743805
I'm so glad we have this anon looking after us all, can you imagine how terrible it would be without him policing the community and stopping even the smallest house ruling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>49743592
These are all great thanks.
Currently I've found the Origins are Ronin (Drop-In), Shaman (Person Born With Special Powers), Bounty Hunter, and Swordsman with Scarlet Eyes (Expensive Mibu Clan Option).

>Bishounen perk.
>Generic you're sexy perk.
Goes without saying.

>You make fanatically loyal friends/minions despite being a colossal douchebag perk.
Any suggestions that make that not a magical mind rape Aura would be nice. Maybe one of those 'you understand how much a person is willing to take from a person and subconsciously toe that line' maybe?

>Secret Forbidden Jumper Sword Style perk.
Yep.

>I have special eyes perk.
Might be Mibu Clan only but I wouldn't be impartial to making an undiscounted special eyes perk if someone were to help me figure out what they're to do.

>Sword import options.
True Muramasa is the sword option (Gatling Gun Option may also be a thing)

>Multiple personality disorder drawback.
Got it and an amneisa option which package deal together for extra FUN.

>You're a perverted peeping tom drawback.
Yep.

>You have to constantly deal with perverted peeping toms drawback.
Also yep.

I've also got the Yandere Miko chick as another Drawback.

Any more suggestions? Just trying to get a feel for what the Thread wants out of the Jump.
>>
>>49743954
I did it because it fit in line with Ochiai's character in Sidonia actual, where he's essentially too smug for his own good. He's effectively immortal, and had plenty of time to make his preparations, but instead of actually being smart about it he has a classic dumb gloating moment and then loses it all.
>>
>>49743951
Right now the plan is.

UM, Discworld, Van Helsing, Hellsing, etc, etc
>>
>>49743987
That does bring up a question.

Assume you can only jump one setting and get your spark, go home, stay or whatever. One setting. But you start with 1500 cp before drawbacks.

What jump do you choose?
>>
>>49744022
Pfffft. Tenchi.

>Can only jump one setting
Such fortune, that this one setting has two jumps. And, a nice end reward.
>>
>>49744022
ARIA. I don't need perks even. Probably would just go in and buy some of the items, companions, and I'd be set. Don't need the spark, I'm pretty content to die on utopian Mars.
>>
drawbacks secret past, receding hairline and cyclops

identity contracts
perks business magnet, sharp, know how to drink, know how to leave the room, user friendly, the hobo code, artist, maternal instincts and misbehavin

items poster collection, wardrobe, chocolates, business cards, kodak carousel, makeup, minibars, lawnmower and car

companions 3 companion imports

https://rei.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-1949943918.jpg
>>
>>49744002
Oh, I know, I wasn't saying it was out of character. Sorry if I gave that impression. I've read the manga and I agree that it's the sort of thing his megalomania would lead him to do. I just think it's hilarious that he thinks he can take a jumper on. He's got particle beams, some fairly good armor, and a poor man's GBE that he can't even fire without opening a gaping hole in his armor. That's not bad, but it's nowhere near enough to deal with the sort of things a jumper can bring to bear.
>>
>>49743724
Naruto snake man?
>>
>>49744070
I dunno. There's something about that last segment that still bothers me. I've written up two redrafts for it and I still can't figure out exactly what ending I really want to use. I think ASA had pointed out early that it felt too choppy for him. I can't pin down what's disturbing me about it.
>>
>>49743790
Van Helsing, it has the classic vampire
>>
>>49744103
I'm currently dealing with a bad cold and not able to focus enough to give critique, but once it clears up I'll give the scenario a second look.
>>
>>49744147
Ahh, thanks. I've just been alternating between making redrafts for this and filling in the IC skeletons for some other stuff, so it's no rush.
>>
File: dark schneider2zgwahd.jpg (101KB, 517x508px) Image search: [Google]
dark schneider2zgwahd.jpg
101KB, 517x508px
>>49743998
>Any suggestions that make that not a magical mind rape Aura would be nice
Maybe make it somethig like a harem perk?

You have a magnetic charisma and aura of power that some kinds of people are drawn to, despite your more abrasive traits, or perhaps because of them. You also seem to run across that type more often than, by all rights, you should.
>>
>>49744022
I agree with >>49744052.

Ultimate Companion material and some pretty sweet tech perks. Alternatively, I'd head to Kamen Rider Ne-Heishi. There's a lot to see in ten years and I can bring copies of the belts home with me.
>>
>>49742579

So when are you going to nab Anton's Key from Ender's Game, if you really want to be moar hueg?

How does sin taste, anyway? And are you drinking it straight from the tap (so to speak) or are you converting the raw sin to another non-sinning energy before using?
>>
Are there any perks that let you teach people any form of magic you can use?
>>
>>49744493
I think there's one in Assassination Classroom.
>>
>>49742394
Bit late, but no one seems to have claimed either of those.
>>
>>49744265
This is solid I'll use it as a sort of base for the perk.
>>
if I'm left with cp and there is nothing I need or want can I kick the left over to a companion?
>>
>>49744706
Not unless you cheat/'house rule' it no.
>>
Are the item creation/modification kits in Warframe only single-use?
>>
>>49743341
I feel like charts like this are sort of skewed.
It's like those charts that claim that more autistic people are born now than 20 years ago; we're just better at detecting it.

There's no way the ≈ 1 billion people bumbling around during the 1800s, with pre-Industrial tech, were as skilled as we are today at cataloguing and monitoring species.
>>
>>49744807
True, but there wouldn't be any species left now if the extinction rate was that high back then either.
>>
>>49744816
If the extinction rate was as high as the chart suggests, the world would be completely barren right now.
>>
So, what sort of entities are Bels able to induct into their courts?
>>
>>49745000
Anything that SMT considers a demon. So demons, gods, angels, spirits, cryptids, etc.
>>
>>49744052
This is the correct answer. Tenchis perks are amazing, and a high CP build would give you tons of stuff.

However, it's worth noting that the question as framed would leave you with fewer points than the jump and in that jump I'm always short on CP. It wouldn't be an easy build.
>>
>>49742738
It kind of doesn't have to because space and time are technically the same thing.
>>
>>49744022
Sburb. Also, isn't this more of a Spacebattles thing?
>>
>>49745349
Unfortunately trying to use semantics on magic isn't likely to work. If it wants to think of space and time as conceptually different things it will, and no amount of wordplay will turn every teleportation spell into a time travel spell.
>>
>>49745382
No, I mean that any magic than travels through space at all, even something that just makes you move faster, would also make you move through time differently. Because travel through space = travel through time.
>>
Okay, caught up with /tg/ again. Currently debating whether to bother with SB. Also getting some stuff done on Gaim, will probably have a WIP big enough to show Digger soon. Anything in particular you guys want to see? Current origins are Drop In(vess), Beat Rider, Yggdrasil, and Civilian. Drop In(vess) is pretty self explanatory, Beat Rider is the bastard love child of Kaito and Kouta, Yggdrasil is betrayal with a side of tech, and Civilian is being ex special forces with a restaurant that you somehow manage to keep in business despite the city being quarantined.
>>
File: 1412318750119.jpg (201KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1412318750119.jpg
201KB, 760x596px
I sense a fifty post super autist argument brewing up.
>>
>>49745503
I would personally like to request a continuity drawback with previous Kamen Rider jumps on the timeline, if that's okay.

I just want to see what happens when I unleash about 30-odd years worth of Riders, allies, and power on Gaim.
>>
>>49745503
>>49728895
>>
>>49745503
This >>49745519. I'm trying to keep a steady history from Showa part 1 to Neo-Heisei part 2, because I like the idea of being a veteran Rider and having a history and reputation to go with it.
>>
>>49745503
There is evolution perks for the drop in tree right?
There's dancing skills available right?
There's the ability to make an entire city's worth of people care about totally artificial rankings and abide by arbitrary rulings right?
Civilian Has a couple of perks that let them get away with stuff like assault and acting however they please because of some notable skill They have right?
>>
>>49745519
if my interpretation of decade is correct which it most likely isn't, decade Start a new timeline in between the Heisei and Neo-Heisei timelines which both link back to the Showa.
>>
Digger, if you ever get to work on the Aion revamp, I'd like to request that you either heavily nerf the Armsfusion Crafter or remove it outright.
>>
Alright.

Having finished Custom Robo, I really should be working on Xenoblade X. Its the jump I named my trip after, and it irks me that its not the first one I finished.

Or hell, Shaman king. Or Cats, if I was willing to acknowledge that it existed.

I really really, really, REALLY should.

That said, who wants an 'The Escapologist' Jump?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9469775/1/Escapologist-Harry
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3488198/18/What-If
>>
>>49745503
My complete lack of knowledge on Kamen Rider has me feeling so lost and confused lately.
>>
>>49745533
1. Restores stamina at the very least, which other demigod abilities run on. Other than that fanwank it, Magicians run on stamina too there for reference.
2. Sort of accumulates over time, especially with exposure to weird stuff. While a normal human's daily life might not get you much, watching some beast that completely defies physics eviscerate said normal human would get you an idea of the beast's nature, watch it long enough and you might even figure out how to make more. Basically think Tattletale but only for horrific truths that drive men mad.

Continues in future jumps but is mostly useful for getting knowledge that's not safe for mortals. You might get one or two tidbits to help frame the revelations that drive men mad but it won't help much for more standard fields of study. Also keep in mind knowing how to do something and having the tools to do so are two different things, while most Mythos Sorcery is doable for you as long as you pay the price, manufacturing super shoggoths might take a good deal of work to provide the tools necessary.

Also hilarious if you can find a way to hand out the ability without the immunity provided by your heritage. But that's more a side note.
>>
>>49745620
I don't know why you felt the need to link those fics. I think everyone knows what an Escapologist is.
>>
>>49745683
neat, thanks
>>
>>49745648
Orange is really easy to rattle for a few days with revelations, Grape is a traitor who values the happiness of others over their safety, Banana is an edgelord, Melon is a decent guy but a terrible judge of character who got roped into a Saturday morning cartoon villain plot, and Durian is a special forces operative with over three hundred confirmed kills who retired and is now a world renowned pastrier. There you go. In all seriousness Kissasian has all the series with decent subs.
>>
>>49745648
Kamen Rider Gaim. It's a show about teams of hip-hop street dancers whose dance battles have been supplanted by "Inves Games", essentially real-world Pokemon battles done by summoning giant humanoid insects from another dimension. However, the battles have changed even further with the invention of "Armored Rider" suits, which summon mechanical fruit that same other dimension to turn the wearers into magic samurai. And then the series gets weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q2ldWaC_IA
>>
>>49745695
Because they're hilarious?
>>
>>49745620
What is this, some sort of crack fanfic jump?
>>
I just don't understand how people find Kamen Rider interesting.
>>
>>49745772
What is the order of the various Kamen Rider shows that have a Jump of them on the Kamen Rider timeline?
>>
>>49745796
Everyone is entitled to their own shit opinion.
>>
>>49745796
Likely the same reason why people find 40k interesting.
>>
>>49745648
Kamen Rider Gaim is when Gen Urobuchi meets and wants to make the plot of the Hunger Games with a good serving of Madoka Magica.
>>
>>49745084
So, would it work on, say, Oryx, and his misbegotten kin from Destiny?
>>
>>49745782
Apparently.
>>
File: 1438823441453.jpg (49KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438823441453.jpg
49KB, 288x400px
>>49744776
They are not. They can be used multiple times, so have at it.

>>49744482
>So when are you going to nab Anton's Key from Ender's Game, if you really want to be moar hueg?
Fucked if I know.

>How does sin taste, anyway? And are you drinking it straight from the tap (so to speak) or are you converting the raw sin to another non-sinning energy before using?
I like to imagine it tastes... odd. Like, 'the hint of a good barbecue sauce' odd. You don't expect it, and it almost makes you want to drink more out of curiosity. Draining sin flat out seems like the thing I'd do, just wander around and siphon it without anyone even knowing I was doing it.

>>49742841
...I would consider that a punishment, yes.

>>49742827
>>49742782
>What's being a huge demon feel like, anyways?
Almost too good. You know that exercise high you get when you get done lifting something strong, and you just feel fucking amazing about that? Imagine that all the time. Just imagine that strength, the giddiness of knowing you embody myths and legends of ancient human history... you're more than human. You're a part of a new world, an immortal world. Even better, it's embraced you with open arms and given you the opportunity to just... grow, and embrace yourself.

It can be terrifying, when one steps back and looks.
>>
>>49745807
Showa Part 1 covers the original series, V3, X, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1 and ZX. Showa Part 2 covers Shin, ZO, J, Black, and Black RX. Heisei part 1 is Kuuga and Agito. Then we skip about a decade to Neo-Heisei Part 1 where we have Double, OOO, and some bits of Fourze. Digger is working on a Neo-Heisei Part 2 that would cover more Fourze stuff as well as Wizard, and then after Wizard comes Gaim, which Merchant is working on.
>>
>>49745807
Neo Hisei goes Double, OOO, Fourze, Wizard (which is awful), Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid. Notably Ghost will be hilarious if you have been to Fate or vice versa. The powerup items are the bound souls of historical figures brought forth from a relic of theirs, which you then channel the powers of. And supposedly collecting fifteen together gets you a wish.
>>
>>49745870
Just don't ask for too many wishes, because the Great Eye gets cranky if you try to take advantage of it.
>>
>>49745891
I admit I'm only six or so episodes in. Haven't even had a mid season upgrade yet.
>>
>>49745695
I don't know why it has to be linked in a spoiler. It's fine on PC but us poor phone posters open links by trying to open spoilers. Having YouTube open while low on phone data is not fun.
>>
No one has done Kabuto whyyyyyy. I want to eat Tendou's cooking already
>>
>>49745858
Wait, even the Armor Modification Kit? Also, does that kit actually change the shape of the armor, or is it just cosmetic? Like, if I changed some ridiculous fantasy-spike armor to a more realistic design, would that increase its ability to deflect attacks?

Oh, one more thing: Does Devil of the Void apply its benefit to your Warframe or you? I'm assuming directly to the jumper, but just wanted to check.
>>
>>49745904
Oh. Well, I won't spoil anything more, then. Let's just say that there are some plot revelations that are kind of weird.
>>
>>49745917
Because you'd inevitably end up making the Build of Heaven. The one true build all others pale before. Also running so fast you go backwards in time.
>>
>>49745858
Is Asgardian Armor just the armor?

Can such things as belts, cloaks, and capes be part of Asgardian Armor? What about padding and under-armor clothing?
>>
File: 3972337-thor_1_guerriers.jpg (226KB, 1675x713px) Image search: [Google]
3972337-thor_1_guerriers.jpg
226KB, 1675x713px
>>49745986
Pic-related.
>>
>>49745950
>Running so fast you go backwards in time
Wait what.
>>
File: 1271819565387.jpg (13KB, 456x313px) Image search: [Google]
1271819565387.jpg
13KB, 456x313px
>>49745923
Even the Armor Modification Kit. Also, read the perk:
>So, if you're interested, I've got this addition that will allow you to redesign the shape of the armor, along with its style and any engravings. You want to make a power armor look like a knight's regalia? Or maybe you want that boxy set to look more sleek and aerodynamic? This is the kit for you. Everyone, even anyone around you, deserves to look exactly how they want to look.

Devil of the Void applies its benefit to you.

>>49745986
Belts, cloaks, and capes can be part of the armor. If the under-armor/padding is akin to how Thors was, then it would count. So yes, >>49746028.

>>49742579
(Shin Megami Tensei) #65
-Background: Modern Magician (Free) -Hey, I'm just a magic person. No need to fear.
-Exemplar (900CP) -I am gorgeous because I have embraced myself.
-Demonic Fusion (300CP) -So let's take the power of demons into myself.
-Polymath (Free) -Computer skills are kind of nice?
-Demonic Infusion (0CP) (Discount) -Additional hybrid gigs just means additional demonic shenanigans.
-Theme Music (Free) -Lord oh lord, what.
-Dormant Power (-500CP) -Power lies within the soul, and it is up to humans and demons to find a route that suits them.
-Demon Race: Dwarf (Demonic Infusion Free) -Improving my forging and enchanting skills is important.
-Demon Race: Variable (Succubus) (Demonic Fusion Free) -We're staying humanoid. Also, the little boost could help out.
-Magnetitex2 (-600CP) -I think I am going to need this.
-Magic Bottle (Free) -Wheeee! Whatever!
-Soma (-700CP) (Discount) -I am also going to need this.
-Jakyou Manor (-1000CP) (Discount) -Additional demonic research is important. Combine this with the Forge and Gouma-Den.
-The Pre-Apocalypse, Apocalypse, and Post-Apocalypse (-1000CP)
-Two Steps From Hell (-800CP)
-Sick Little Puppy (-600CP)
-World of Chaos (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Underground Mall, Kichijoji (Surrounded by Demons), 18 years old

>mfw

(1/2)
>>
File: 1470759190731.jpg (73KB, 553x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470759190731.jpg
73KB, 553x720px
>>49746103
Okay I changed my mind, Actraiser was not as bad of a problem. This. THIS was a bad problem. Holy shit why am I being subdued. Every single demon seems to have a problem with me, everyone ever is trying to axe me, and I apparently need to spend 40 years trying to axe all the demons because they're being Chaotic dickbags.

Well you know what, fine. I've got this nifty little manor that happens to be merged with the Forge and the Gouma-Den now for maximum demonic gigs, the potential for demonic genetics and might is within me thanks to a fucking freak nature event, my crafting skill has increased, and apparently thanks to this I have a veritable motherlode of demons to consume, to harvest, or to simply utilize in regards to their souls or spiritual energies.

...what the fuck is even going on. What is happening to me that I'm thinking of them as resources or fuel for my experiments. I mean yes they're being assholes to humans, they're trying to destroy the world, and I'm practically the one demon who's voluntarily going around trying to help humanity, but... what happened that I just accepted this mindset?

Why are the demons I'm always fighting making this so easy to justify.
>>
>>49746081
Hyper Clock Up lets you run so fast, you reach your destination before you started running.
>>
>>49746123
It's funny how the chains of jumpers that begun to lose themselves, or already done so, make such good reads.

Don't get me wrong, those that still do their best to be themselves are also interesting but there is something about this corruption and slow... Not so insanity but close.

I wonder about a chain for myself where this happens extremely early
>>
>>49746123
Don't forget the Hero and Heroine will probably be your chief threat. They killed the Archangels, they won't be easy enemies.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
Want some opinions on the priceings of the later of these and to just get them out there.

Origin:

Ronin (Drop-In) [Free]: With only era-appropriate clothes you appear with no memories or anything out of the ordinary.

Bounty Hunter [Free]: Gals gotta make a living somehow! You are a hunter for those whose heads the local heads of state have put a price on. Get ready for dirty deeds done for cheap because you have a respiratory of them and can fight off multiple normal warriors on your own with only your wits, luck, and more than a touch of guile.

Shaman [-100]: A person born with special powers. The Mibu Clan likes to collect your sort and you’ll find that most people are wary of interacting with you once they know what you are. Having inborn power and a vast pool of spiritual energies to fuel your various powers and techniques is worth the social stigma, right?

Wanderer with Scarlet Eyes [-200]: You were born, or perhaps made, with a pair of special eyes. The iris of your eyes is blood red and your body is greater than that of a lesser man. Your body, mind, and spirit are unified and this shows itself in a general boost of your cellular endurance to the point that ageing is retarded greatly, diseases that are 100% fatal are slowed in their progress to the point you might be able to research a cure for the condition, a general boost in your spiritual energies, and a high aptitude for techniques that use spiritual energies.

True Mibu (Requires Wander with Scarlet Eyes) [-300]: The Mibu Clan was infamous for being the ‘Sons of Gods’ and their bloodline is filled with Shamans and various bloodlines of strength who were all a part of the original Mibu eugenics project. You are a true blooded son, one of the last in point of fact, of the Mibu Clan and thus have potential to become an equal to the Former Crimson King with time.
>>
>>49745917
Rule 1 senpai.
>>
>>49746182
I can ignore rule 1 since I've already made way more than enough jumps...probably only Cats and Dog have made more than I have. I dunno what they made in my absence.

So have somebody else take it. I look forward to seeing what they do with it.
>>
>>49745428
It's all relative, anon.
>>
The Glitchmaster [600, Discount for Drop-In] – Your ability to act underhanded and crafty has managed to breach the code of Videoland, and now you’re able to subvert and twist it. Being able to ignore friction and momentum, being able to phase through walls, pulling out a glitch item from thin air that handles your current predicament – endless chaos and potential can be unleashed at your will. However, this isn’t mastery – you merely hold the leash of this beast. Unleashing the power of ‘glitch’ will let you subvert reality, and while it will always be helpful to you, and on a local level, you cannot consciously control the result you will generate, and it will be different each time. The change is also temporary, up to ten minutes at the most at a time. What’s more, it will always be destructive and obvious – a weapon made of broken, screaming code, a healing potion that’s colored an inky black and is formed by spitting it out into the bottle, and so forth.

Excessive use will begin to ‘break’ the rules of your own tested-and-true skills and abilities, and even your brain begins to think in broken hexadecimal code should you rely on it too heavily. And unlike before, this will NEVER be in your favor – you will be weaker, more manic, more erratic, and altogether more -broken-. Needless to say, riding the broken code to the point of not being able to function is a jump failure. The good news is that using this sparingly and letting things turn back to normal will ‘reset’ the risk factor...but will you want to play with fire a little longer in a moment of danger, Jumper?
>>
Is it bad that when I get back to earth I want to give everyone the ability to talk to animals, but only certain animals so they're not all tempted to become vegetarians?
>>
>>49746311
I need this more than I have ever needed a perk before!
>>
>>49746311
So the guy who has Missing No as his pokemon is going to get this right?
>>
>>49746311
Is this Disgaea?
>>
>>49746311
What is this for again?
>>
>>49746356
Wouldn't doubt it.
>>49746378
>>49746380
This is Captain N, which I should've done weeks ago. Now that I have at least five jumps on my plate, I'm going to speed through the easier ones before tackling the three monsters I have agreed to tame.
>>
File: 6b4a6af65VKGW.png (710KB, 734x878px) Image search: [Google]
6b4a6af65VKGW.png
710KB, 734x878px
>>49746356
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>49746378

>The Glitchmaster [600, Discount for Drop-In] – Your ability to act underhanded and crafty has managed to breach the code of Videoland

>>Videoland

he also claimed The captain N jump remember?
>>
>>49746311
Glitchio, my broke codeman.

More seriously, you probably should define what counts as excessive. I know Captain N isn't the highest-power setting, but whether this is an once-per-episode thing or something I can use regularly enough to be recognized is a deal-breaker for me.
>>
>>49746181
In case you missed it before, you accidentally used an outdated version of Custom Robo for your build.
>>
>>49745864
Nobody planning to round of Heisei?
>>
>>49746413
I used the one that's in the A-M but okay. Could you post the latest version then so I can fix it?
>>
File: 1458923371813.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458923371813.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>49746179
Yeah that shit isn't gonna be fun to deal with.

>>49746174
It's hard to say if it's really losing oneself. I mean... all the demons Red has encountered so far have effectively been massive assholes save for Maiden Astraea in Demon's Souls. Aside from her... every demon has tried to plague humanity, consume them, torture them, corrupt them, the works. Humans who had transformed themselves into demons were even worse, gleefully torturing and consuming like wild beasts who kept bragging about how strong they were, while treating their prior kin like cattle.

That just... it didn't sit well with me. I like the ideal of demons as those who bring the dark truth out of people, who tempt them to be themselves, to embrace who they are and let all the strange things about themselves take form. To see everyone just treat it as "TIME TO ENGAGE IN TREACHERY" just makes one feel really bad about it. Like someone needs to do something.

It's just terrifying that the Benefactor would throw in a way to make me benefit from it. Would that make me worse than them? Or am I just making use of what I would have to do anyway? Is this really giving them their just reward or is this just turning it on them and painting 'justice' on it?

I'm not sure I'm in the right position to declare whether it's one way or another.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>49746465
>Your pitiful Digital Science will bow before our superior Demonic Science
>Demonic Science
>Demonic
RIP AND TEAR!
>>
File: tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png (728KB, 869x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png
728KB, 869x554px
>>49746510
>GET OUT DEMONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>49746403
Excessive use, such as sustaining more than two glitches at once, will begin to ‘break’ the rules of your own tested-and-true skills and abilities, and even your brain begins to think in broken hexadecimal code should you rely on it too heavily. And unlike before, this will NEVER be in your favor – you will be weaker, more manic, more erratic, and altogether more -broken-. Needless to say, riding the broken code to the point of not being able to function is a jump failure. The good news is that using this sparingly and letting things turn back to normal will ‘reset’ the risk factor, and a stronger will with resistance to madness will let you maintain more glitches at once safely..but will you want to play with fire a little longer in a moment of danger, Jumper?

Revised the second part a tiny bit. How's this?
>>
>>49746311
>Using this in combination with the perks from the I.M. Meen jump and the Smash Brother jump that lets you find exploits in reality
Mah gawd
>>
>>49746465
How'd you deal with Astraea, anyway? A pacifistic saint who lost her faith in humanity and sold her soul to become a Demon to protect and minister the tossed away and unwanted of the world? Who spends her time in the literal sewer of the world tending to all the aborted fetuses ever?
>>
>>49746445
Should be this one.
>>
Are there any perks that make people take you seriously?
>>
>>49744022
>Setting
40k. Lots of jumps, lots of power, potential immortality.
>>
>>49746528
Sounds alright. "Even your brain begins to think in..." reads really weird to me, though, but that's nitpicking territory.
>>
>>49746528
I need this so much.

I wanted to have a chain themed around glitches, insanity and bad choices
>>
>>49746528
Kind of preferred it to how it was before to be honest. For high risk high reward perks like this, it feels better to emphasize the dangers that come with it, but leave the exact limit vague instead of immediately establishing a cap of x number of times. Otherwise it feels kind of arbitrary/forced. Unless there is some canon precedence for it.
>>
File: 1263755805456.png (383KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1263755805456.png
383KB, 640x480px
>>49746542
Long story short? I didn't. She isn't pissing on anyone, she's actively trying to HELP people, and she went to the most shitty place in that world in an attempt to try and make it better. There's no reason for me to go and wreck her day just because of what she was. The people who tried to slay others to bring her souls I might have a problem with, but her herself?

She can have a very nice day.
>>
File: sakata_konata.png (243KB, 516x322px) Image search: [Google]
sakata_konata.png
243KB, 516x322px
>>49746533
> mfw I have both of those
> I took Glitch in Generic Dungeon Builder, and kept it as an ongoing drawback

I will break the world.
>>
>>49746181
Looks good so far, I'd have to see the full perk trees to be sure though.

However, you might want to go into more detail about what being a True Mibu entails for those anons that have not read Samurai Deeper Kyo, so they know why it's worth 500CP to be one.
>>
File: Konata Anon.jpg (42KB, 491x379px) Image search: [Google]
Konata Anon.jpg
42KB, 491x379px
>>49746786
4 u
>>
>>49746533
I M. Meen?
>>
>>49746592
Just be competent.
>>
>>49742891
Different anon here, the Seed Of Darkness reads like a curse? So if jumper was the target rather than the attacker of this ability, would perks that remove/resist curses work against Seed Of Darkness or would a different kind of perk be required?
>>
>>49746980
Took one of drawbacks that has the enemy have your powers, have you?
>>
>>49743235
>Personally feels like my mustache is part of me, but I can see where you're coming from.
And now I am remembering the episode of The Tick where the supervillain was a parasitic super-moustache.
>>
>>49747006
>parasitic super-moustache
Tell me more.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>49746570
Thanks and here it is:
Custom Robo Jump 011 (Redux):
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Shiny Shiny Shiny [+100]
Mission List [+200]
Grudge Match [+300]
Origin: Drop-in + Custom Robo + Rahu [-250]
Perks:
Victory Fanfare [Free]
Glowing Aura of Significance [Free]
EXPRESSIONS [Free]
Test Fight [Free]
Half Dive [Free]
Cube Mode [-50]
Down, Rebirth [-150]
Adaptive Evolution [-400]
Other Robos, Other Parts [-600]
Items:
Commander's License [Free]
1100 [Free]
Auto Closet [Free]
Parts Machine [-50]
Hero Combat Data [-100]

>>49746820
>Looks good so far, I'd have to see the full perk trees to be sure though.
Working on it! I'm trying to figure out if I should make Miracle of Effort the Drop-In 400 or capstone.

>However, you might want to go into more detail about what being a True Mibu entails for those anons that have not read Samurai Deeper Kyo, so they know why it's worth 500CP to be one.
Thanks for that. I seem to have trouble without feedback of just assuming that people know the medium as well as I do.

How's this?

True Mibu (Requires Wanderer with Scarlet Eyes) [-300]: The Mibu Clan was infamous for being the ‘Sons of Gods’ and their bloodline is filled with Shamans and various bloodlines of strength who were all a part of the original Mibu eugenics project. You are a true blooded son, one of the last in point of fact, of the Mibu Clan and thus have potential to become an equal to the Former Crimson King with time. This would make you capable of spamming attacks that even the Wanderer with Scarlet Eyes would find extremely draining and your blood has become so vitalized by your swollen life force that you could heal someone of near fatal wounds with a large enough amount of it. You are able to, in weakened state, slaughter over nine hundred samurai on your own like Demon Eyes Kyo himself did during the Battle of Sekigahara.

More stuff will be in True Red Eyes, but how that?
>>
what happen if you take all the drop-in perks with the prophecy of seraphim and then add imposing in the doom 2016 jump
>>
>>49747061
You go to Ben 10
>>
File: b6f.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
b6f.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>49747052
>How's this?
>>
>>49747072
what?
>>
>>49747052
>Adaptive Evolution [-400]
>>
>>49747112
Thank you.

>>49747127
According to your notes it's a 2/3 discount which is 400 BLADE. I'm not kidding take a look for yourself. I don't wanna hurt myself but that's what it says.
>>
>>49743730
My bet is this is something like the Slice-Of-Life or Nine-To-Five jumps with an amnesia drawback.

Joke's on old me though, I've already decided to keep the amnesia drawback when it ends.
>>
>>49747152
OH, it's ment to be a 200 or 300 isn't it... now I feel like a dumb ass...
>>
>>49747152
Wha?

Dammit. It autocorrected into a fraction. Thats not two thirds, its 'two slash three'. So the capstone is 300.

Give me a minute to fix that.
>>
>>49747174
Posting the Rebuild then..

Custom Robo Jump 011:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Shiny Shiny Shiny [+100]
Mission List [+200]
Grudge Match [+300]
Origin: Drop-in + Custom Robo + Rahu [-250]
Perks:
Victory Fanfare [Free]
Glowing Aura of Significance [Free]
EXPRESSIONS [Free]
Test Fight [Free]
Half Dive [Free]
Doppelganger [-100]
Cube Mode [-50]
Down, Rebirth [-150]
Adaptive Evolution [-300]
Other Robos, Other Parts [-600]
Items:
Commander's License [Free]
1100 [Free]
Auto Closet [Free]
Parts Machine [-50]
Hero Combat Data [-100]

There we go.
>>
Fun fact

The Xenoblade X jump currently has 28 200 cp perks.
>>
>>49747301
5600 CP in 200 cp perks.... Dear me!
>>
What does 'Can be applied to a Grace' mean in the exalted mortals jump?

What does adding the mirror to a ring grace do? When the mirror breaks, can you not use the grace any more?
>>
Is there anything that would allow me to perfectly preserve biological samples for cloning/research purposes?
>>
>>49747347
It means the Ring that Reflects becomes a part of the Grace.
When the Ring that Reflects breaks and it is tied to a grace it simply fades away and you can't use that function of your Grace until the Ring that Reflects repairs itself.
>>
File: 10124512000.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10124512000.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>49747362
I hear Tupperware is pretty good.
>>
File: Dracula-1.jpg (261KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Dracula-1.jpg
261KB, 1600x1200px
So yeah, while I feel the anon I was talking with could of been straight forward I found working with 600cp limit forced me to be clever, so I will stick with it either way I choose. So now its more The Curse vs Hypnotist+Hypnotic Ring combo which would probably give me major mind mojo and I could still take catacombs.
>>
>>49744022
Depends. If I get to get my Spark even in a non-end Jump? Probably I'd jump Young Justice, to take Removed From Context and Drain No, so nobody can copy, steal or suppress my Spark without my permission.

If I still have to take an End Jump to get my Spark? ... really not sure. Do we have a current list of end jumps?

If getting a Spark was off the table... tough one. Hero BBS comes to mind, as do other jumps like King Arthur, Chronicles Of Narnia (has its problems) or Forgotten Realms (last resort). They all offer options for both multiversal travel and a degree of immortality, even if they're not as powerful as an Old Planeswalker Spark.
>>
File: image.gif (715KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
715KB, 500x279px
>>49747362
Little tip:

Don't clean DNA vials with your spit
>>
>>49747318
Plus four more for the origins.

So... 6400 cp in 200 cp perks, though you get two free and a few discounts.
>>
>>49747464
are you trying to set a record or something, because you're still a fair bit away.
>>
>>49747388
So if I didnt apply it to the grace, I'd be carrying a literal mirror around?
>>
>>49747487
No.

Im just being thorough.

I think.

What do you mean by 'setting a record'?
>>
>>49747501
Yeah.
>>
>>49744022
Mage the Awakening, I quite like the setting and Archmastery is amazing when you're not in a world with a bunch of other Archmasters causing a MAD scenario and have plenty of time to accumulate the necessary reagents. Probably go Mastigos or Acanthus, Silver Ladder or Mysterium. Unsure on Legacy, but who needs a Legacy when you have Entities and Excision?
>>
>>49747511
Thanks Gaunlet!
>>
>>49747526
No prob.
>>
>>49747503
you seem more fixated on the number of perks or the CP cost rather than showing what perks actually do and so worth. I'd rather see a WIP than be told "my jump has 50+ perks". The 50+ doesn't matter if I can only buy like 5 of them and I have no clue what the 50 are.
>>
File: XenobladeX.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
XenobladeX.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Well, good thing I was gonna post this anyways.

Provide criticism/critique?
>>
>>49747547
Or if it's 50 perks that give skill in a class, like one for warriors and one for fighter's and one for barbarians etc. or only a few are actually worth getting.
>>
File: look at that.png (70KB, 470x238px) Image search: [Google]
look at that.png
70KB, 470x238px
finished the black bullet jump and I have a question. would it make sense for a cursed child to age but always look ten, cause I'm not sure how this works since I got the cure from doing rank one
>>
>>49747042
It's from season three, episode twenty seven, "That Mustache Feeling". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0723374/ (tried to give a different link with more details but 4chan thinks it's spam).
>>
>>49747581
>age but always look ten
So, what, you want all the disadvantages of failing organs and joints without any of the benefits of being larger and stronger?
>>
>>49746985
No, just presuming that somebody in the setting has that power already and worried about it getting used on me. I don't want to be reduced back to bodymod for the rest of my chain. That would suck.
>>
>>49744493
Kairos has a perk but it's only one type of magic.
Demon king daimo has a perk that might do it depending on if the magic could be learned or not.
There's also FF6 but that's tech.
>>
>>49747433
For the last one, you could still go Young Justice and take the RFC and DN perks, as it also offers an Immortal perk and you'd still have CP left over for enough magic perks to get you at least limited multiversal travel.
>>
>>49747560
>races only get 200 CP perks

Not sure that's a good thing famalam
>>
>>49747597
well her body would change and be aged up during a jump, and she would just default to what she looked like first when the jump is over right?
>>
>>49747581
I'd imagine if they still have their Gastrea powers, they probably wouldn't age.
>>
>>49747682
There's regular perk trees for each background afterwards. I don't see an issue here.
>>
>>49747699
desu the explanation that makes the most sense to me isn't that you purge the changes the virus has done to her body, since she doesn't lose any of the powers of a Cursed Child which are from the same thing, she just isn't at risk of progressing into a monster. The 'cure' stops that.So that means that she just naturally doesn't age at all, since it's one of the changes that already happened.
>>
>>49747713
Just a point where it could be expanded.
>>
>>49747737
He spent a lot of time trying to come up with a 400 tier but some of the more obscure races gave him a ton of trouble.

Xenoblade X cut out most of its story and lore to facilitate a multiplayer system, and it really neutered the world building.
>>
>>49747682
It's because his organization puts races underneath the individual backgrounds, so essentially it's like every individual background had an extra 2 - 6 200 CP perks.

I'm hesitant to really comment much on this since I don't know xenoblade X, but most of these perks don't seem like they've been checked against one another. You have some perks which seem to have "limitless" application (the human 200 CP camaraderie racial, the mimeosome 200 CP no fall from any height can ever hurt you, the Nopon 200 CP avoid all encounters by hiding, and a good couple more.), but their counterparts are completely limited (either by time durations, or some conditional limiter).

The Gaur 200 CP is also kind of amazing with its "Simply put, you are stronger than your frame would suggest - whatever the maximum is supposed to be, you are at least twice that." effect. So basically it's minimum of 200% of the maximum, with no particular limitation since I have no clue what the setting's limits are.

Some of these 200s don't feel like 200s given what your 600s and 400s are, and I have no clue what kind of perk system you're running with. Are racials locked? Can we cross spec? What's the actual max CP?

I'm not going to comment on the rest since it looks like a bare skeleton.
>>
>>49747362
Origin Spirits of the past has Stayfield pods for that.
Lasts for tens of thousands of years if you don't fuck it up.
>>
Hey guys guess what.

WRITEFAGGOTRY!

Intermission 01: The Void
I needed some time to catch my breath. My companions were confused and alarmed, while I stared back at the empty white void that used to be an entire city - maybe even an entire world. I wiped the front of my face, trying to steady myself. Before a word could be spoken, there She was, standing in front of me in a vaguely human form.

I could sense murderous intent from her and her expression was fixed into a glare. “You. YOU. You have some nerve...” Then, she seemed to backpedal, her rage subsiding and turning into confusion, then dawning comprehension. “No, it wasn't you, it was...” I guess she's not as omnipotent as I thought she was. She was obviously in the dark until we re-established contact.

“Yes, yes, you're very clever. You've managed to figure out I can be inconvenienced, whoop-de-doo,” She says, waving her hand a bit. “Well. I hadn't expected such a diversion, but I suppose it will be entertaining to look over later. What matters is that we can put this mess behind us. Anyways! I've got this nice new place to send you next. You'll love it, it'll have plenty of-”

“Wait.” I raise my hand. “Wait, wait...just. Let me say something, please.”

She blinked, as if trying to comprehend that I had the nerve to speak out of turn. She sighed, and folded her arms. “One question.”

Only one.

“Who was she?”
>>
File: 1441248360106.jpg (17KB, 226x207px) Image search: [Google]
1441248360106.jpg
17KB, 226x207px
>>49746103
>>49746123
(Inuyasha) #66
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -I may be myself, but that may not be a good thing.
-Marksmanship (950CP) (Discount) -And now more accuracy for my bow.
-No School, No Problem (900CP) (Discount) -This will come in handy a lot. I mean a lot.
-Filter (800CP) -Being able to handle the Miasma is important in this world.
-Moral Compass (700CP) (Discount) -This will at least help me in determining who I need to go after.
-Purification (500CP) (Discount) -Sometimes, just sometimes, I need help when other demons take offense.
-Sacred Arrow (200CP) (Discount) -Look at what you've done. You've done FUCKED up.
-Kimono (150CP) -Shut. Up.
-Map Pack (100CP) -It's important to know my way around.
-Sacred Longbow of Mount Azusa (-200CP) (Discount) -Oh. Oh I think I found a new toy.
-Osuwari (-100CP)
-Flea (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Bone Eater's Well, 14 years old

...so there's a guy called Naraku, who's gig is "lol look at me I'm a conglomerate of demons, I'm going to be a total dick and try to get the Shikon Jewel, and I formed because the fucking idiot who formed me NEEDS HIS DAMN WAIFU SO BADLY". And he's a dick. A double-crossing, unrepentant dick. I really don't like those kinds of demons.

But surely the Shikon Jewel will help him, right? Everyone knows the Jewel only brings happiness and peace for anyone who uses it! Said by absolutely no one ever.

It feels weird to be in this position, to suddenly be a schoolgirl and have a gaggle of people around me and somehow be able to miss school SO FUCKING MUCH. But you know what's going to happen? We're going to use this moral compass of ours and go demon hunting. Nice demons? I will enjoy their company so bloody much and finally be able to CHAT with them for once about it. The mean ones? Well. Teleporting arrows that purify demons and can set them on fire. I do not think I need a higher argument than that.

But Naraku? Pic fucking related.
>>
>>49747822
>Who was she?
OH SHIT HERE WE FUCKING GO.

>>49747854
Yeah, that fits Naraku pretty well, actually. Both the summary and the image, I mean.
>>
>>49747759
Racials are not locked.

You obtain discounts on Racials via Origin and Race, each reducing the price by 100 cp. If your Origin and Race match, lets say Human and Drop in, you get the perks free. The remaining perks in your origin, the mimeosomes in this example, are merely discounted. So they would be 100 cp each.

>Gaur 200
This one's a bit of a long runner - imagine going to godzilla or something, and suddenly being twice as strong.

>Some of these 200s don't feel like 200s
Worst offenders?

>max CP
Either standard 1600 or maybe 1800.

>>49747737
See >>49747757. Some of the races - *glares at qlurians* - gave me basically nothing to work with.
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>49747854
I am legitimately surprised you didn't go some variant of Demon. All of them have fabulous hair.

>Kimono
I see.
>>
File: 1451614930182.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451614930182.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>49747877
Yeah. I admit I haven't seen to the end of the series, or even half-way? But I do remember the one defining thing: Naraku is a COMPLETE ASSHOLE and no one will miss him if he gets gibbed.

>>49747887
The current demon options don't really appeal to me at all, and trying to make a custom one with the perks would have been far too expensive. I'm just going to have to take samples and make my own varia-

>Kimono
SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH.
>>
File: I'm not sorry.jpg (113KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not sorry.jpg
113KB, 750x537px
>>
File: Do you feel it too.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel it too.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>49747916
You can't run from your sins Red.
Or your appearance perks.
>>
>>49747887
>>49747916
>Kimono
I... don't understand?
>>
>>49747854
>Sacred Arrow
Sometimes I look at these and other ranged perks I have, wonder why I haven't bothered to ever use them, then go back to just punching things.
>>
File: Chris Kimono.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Kimono.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
>>49747916
What's wrong? Kimonos are great
>>
>>49747822
“Does it matter?" She shrugged.

“I almost died several times over because of her and I might have died for real-”

“You've almost died plenty of times. I don't see what makes this so special.”

“She was able to foll-”

“I can make you forget about this by blinking.” There was no humor in her voice, just a sharp glare. “I can make you act however and whatever I want just by raising my pinky. And everything I've given you? I can take away. Do not push me any further.”

“But then your story is ruined.” I say, sharply, not averting my eyes from the seemingly unstoppable cosmic being I've come to know as my benefactor. “You change something? It's not genuine anymore. It's not something you let develop on its own. And that'd drive you crazy, wouldn't it?”
>>
>>49747955
She was quiet for a second. Then she burst out laughing, earning worried stares from myself and my companions. I could see Sakura reaching for her Driver, even though she likely knew a confrontation would be a futile effort on our part. She stopped after a few minutes, seemingly catching her breath - even though I doubted she needed air.

“Oh...oh, you've certainly become a lot more ballsy than when I first found you. Ha! I guess you're right. It would be a total waste if I just wiped the slate clean. Alright. Fine. I'll answer your question. I'm only going to say this once, so listen up.” She raises her finger. “She was like you. Ordinary person, mysterious being giving her powers, the works. But, see, she was something of a bad apple. Reached too high, tried biting the hand that fed her. And you know what else? She was a sore loser. I have to admit, I'm impressed she found a way to tag along like this, but I let things play out because I loved how much she pissed you off.”

“Sore los-”

“Ah-ah-ah. One question. That was the deal.”

Damn it.
>>
>>49747974
“Let me give you a hint. Sometimes, people have more urgent circumstances than just making their own lives better. But, she made the gamble, and she lost.” She said. “Now, I'm giving you twenty-four hours to wash up, get ready, and let's get back to jumping. You wanna know everything? Reach the end of the train tracks and join me there.” She turned and walked away.

“I know what you're gonna ask next. ‘Why did she look like that person I remembered from earlier in the chain’?”

I had barely started thinking of that. Talking to a cosmic being is a little like-

“Stop getting sidetracked. The answer is that infinite worlds hold infinite possibilities. Lots of people with the same name and stories are born, live, and die. The only thing that makes you unique is that I picked your name out of a hat. Same for her. And in those infinite possibilities...” She smirked, before disappearing, her voice on the air.

“Entire worlds can go out like a light.”
>>
>>49747854
Honestly the solution to Naraku is to kill him so hard he dies until death, and then kill him again for good measure.
>>
>>49747918
Fucking nice.
>>
>>49747989
I'm generally not a fan of "asshole benefactor" but I am loving the story you're writing Heavens.
It helps that this last bit has the benefactor saying a lot of things that I've thought about the Chain.
>>
>>49747881
>Welcome to Blade
Seemingly has no limit as to what techniques can be (especially for people with no clue about Xenoblade X)
>Divided We Stand
Basically the "Everybody I fight alongside will sync with me perfectly regardless of experience" perk
>The Fall Won't Kill You
This is the amazing regardless of height you can't die perk, which is amazing for a 200 CP.
>Nopon are peaceful people
The avoid all encounters by hiding and it works until the fight ends perk.
>I'm in Charge You Know
Competency is hard to define (what's 50% of competent?), but basically this is the "I can get any position I want if I can convince people" perk

Not going to comment on the Qlurians since those are pretty much meta perks.
You addressed the Gaur one.
>Probability of Survival
This, if read the wrong way, can be taken as an infinite dodge perk
>Will of the Ovah
This blatantly promotes stupidity in order to abuse the overdrive mode, and stupidity is pretty hard to quantify so really it can be always active depending on you as a person.
>The Confounding Fool
This can be abused, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that people will insert a "bad" third choice because they're morally upright and won't abuse this ability.
>Honor Before Pride
Again this is basically light reality manipulation so that if you use it right you can never lose because things just work out well.

>Tyrant Takedown
So this is a size dependent victory perk.
>All Earth Aliens Must Die
Is basically a (As long as you have 50% chance you now have 100%), especially in places where there is only one race. The "you cannot change your race" conditional is rendered void by anybody who is no longer human in many settings.

Keep in mind that I trust you made the perks to reflect the setting, and since I don't know the setting, maybe each of these are all justified. The problem is your 600s don't match up at all. I'd rather have 3 200s right now than a 600.
>>
>>49747993
That was my thought. Kill him really badly, then take his soul so he stops killing because it seems like LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE WORKS.

>>49747944
Yeah, they can really make a bow-and-arrow strategy really fucking sick. Energy shields? Port it past the shield.

>>49747945
>>49747941
>>49747938
I JUST WANT TO BE PRETTY AND GLAMOROUS DAMN IT.
>>
>>49747974
I'm guessing she was a former Jumper who either took a drawback that was too severe (might have fought one of the big boys of the chain and learned there's a reason why they're the big boys) or she rebelled against the Benefactor because she smelled a rat. Either way, she apparently did not take her failure well. Maybe that's why she said Jumpers were conceited, using herself as an example.
>>
>>49748025
Hey Red, if you don't mind me asking, for the Black Crusade jump will there be Companions offered? Like, Slaaneshi demons, Chaos Space Marines, something like that.
>>
File: cyber_boss_business_man.jpg (29KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
cyber_boss_business_man.jpg
29KB, 600x766px
>>49748025
I understand that Red, that's why I have a lot(if not as many as you) of Appearance perks, and dress in high quality clothing most of the time.
I'm still going to poke fun at you for it.
>>
>>49747918
Retro
>>
>>49748025
>That spoiler
Oh don't worry, you've succeeded, I'm sure even Naraku was stupefied by dat ass
>>
>>49748054
>Hey Red, if you don't mind me asking, for the Black Crusade jump will there be Companions offered? Like, Slaaneshi demons, Chaos Space Marines, something like that.
My prior jumps should be a testament that yes. Yes that will be the case.
>>
>>49748007
It puts a lot of the chain into perspective, and that's what I was going for with the reveal. Glad you're having fun.

>>49748033
You're basically on the money, particularly the rebellion part. Her world may have been Bokurano'd in retribution by the benefactor. She had been following Nona with nothing but sheer, reality-hopping determination. She had been tailing him since Jojo, and even used the Arrow to regain her lost Stand, and everything she used was leftover skills or whatever she could steal.
>>
File: Zenbu Archer.jpg (121KB, 1294x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Archer.jpg
121KB, 1294x800px
>>49748025
>Spoiler
Nothing wrong with that~
>>
File: Damn four eyes.jpg (121KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
Damn four eyes.jpg
121KB, 750x537px
>>
>>49748084
>That spoiler
Oh. God damn, I...I was suspicious about the whole "worlds can go out like a light" thing, but...damn, the Benefactor doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>49748097
Don't forget the Vorcha.
>>
File: Don't do it.gif (199KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Don't do it.gif
199KB, 500x482px
>>49748084
It's actually something Justice has had to grapple with. With an infinite number of realities, and constantly growing, do his actions, his attempts at Justice, Love, and Redemption, actually matter?
He eventually came to the conclusion "If I can make one person's life better, it's worth it"
TLDR:DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!
>>
>>49748013
>Welcome to Blade
This is based on the 'secret techniques' that all of the playable characters know, with the exception of the player.

>The Fall Won't Kill You
Forces you to freeze in place, duration depends on height.

>Probability of Survival
I should probably mention that the Orpheans basically went 'well, im fucked' every time they tried this.

>Honor before Pride
Yeah, it kinda is. That said, ive yet to see a jumper who actually acted honorable on a regular basis.

>Tyrant takedown
No, its a massive skill boost.

>All earth aliens must die
Current race.

>Trust
Well thanks. I am trying, and yes, they are a little unbalanced. Thank you for helping.

As for three 200's... Thats /somewhat/ intentional. Assuming you dont pick a fight with something too strong, you should be able to survive with next to nothing, and having access to the racial powers of multliple races is an easy win, even with nothing else.
>>
>>49748097
Forget the race war, it's time for a Space War Now!
>>
>>49748025
Yea I think at the end of the series, technically not even his soul still exists. The jewel though was fucking bullshit with everything it did, not in power, just in pure dickishness, it's something that I wouldn't take and then dump on SCP or 40k because it might actually make things worse in those places.
>>
File: jumpchain-cyoa.png (961KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain-cyoa.png
961KB, 1200x630px
>>49748097
>>
>>49748136
That's what happens when the strongest force for good decides to team up with the strongest force of evil in a united mission to wreak havoc and suffering on the world around them, but are constrained to a magic gem.
>>
>>49748130
>As for three 200's... Thats /somewhat/ intentional.
If you have justifications from the setting regarding the racials, I don't care how overpowered they are. I'm pointing out the 200/600 disparity because when other people look at the jump, they likely WILL use that as a point of criticism towards you. Frankly I'm not sure if people aren't checking your jump because they're not familiar with it, or if they just don't feel interested, or if they're just too busy, but I feel like you need to have other input besides mine on this.

As far as massive perk lists go, the moment you hit around 40 - 50 perks, generally you're milking for ideas. This is why, in a way, the 1/2/4/6 structure for jumps with extremely large perk trees can be a blessing, because the "high level feats" are generally few in number whereas "low level feats" are numerous. Here as you've already said, you're grasping for perk ideas on certain racials.

If you stick to the structure and you feel it works, that's fine, the choice is up to you. If the offenders are just 1 to 2 perks, you can probably work around that. But as it is I think you should ask that question yourself and consider if you're satisfied with the structure that you do have. If you aren't, maybe you should reconsider that structure.

Anyways, it's just my 2 cents.
>>
>>49748108
>Vorcha
Perfect candidates for viral warfare, they can't develop countermeasures that aren't part of their biology, they have interesting biology to target, and no one will come to their rescue. I mean some Salarians might try to save them, but you would likely have just as many Salarians trying to improve your virus to wipe out the Vorcha without their race having to take the blame. So as long as you blame the virus on Cerberus, people may help you, and no one would help the Vorcha.
>>
File: 1452456684230.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452456684230.gif
16KB, 200x200px
>>49748136
Yeah, that jewel... is not fun. It is the opposite of fun. What's why I added "said by absolutely no one ever" in my build descript because that thing is pure fucking cancer. The only use it may have is to see who's stupid enough to think they could use it so one could wreck the demons and get rid of the assholes of the world so humans and demons both could thrive.

>>49748074
SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH.

>>49747854
(Yu Yu Hakusho) #67
-Background: Spirit Detective (Free) -Time to collect spirit energy. ...and splice demons.
-Spirit Class (D Class) (Free) -It won't stay like this for long.
-Reputation (900CP) -We're gonna need this for some plans.
-Determination (Free) -I'm going to do this.
-Spirit Technique (750CP) (Discount) -Moving this around!
-Hybrid (450CP) (Discount) -And now the crux of it all, the splicing of demonic genetics.
-Demon World Fashion Statement (400CP) -I'm gonna look pretty badass!
-Various Detective Tools (Free) -I'm gonna abuse the compass. So much.
-Jagan Eye (-200CP) -I think I will be needing this.
-Wanted (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Demon World, 17 years old

>in the demon world
>in a world where demons aren't actually all assholes, granted you have your fair share
>some of them are actually kind of nice
>it's a world where you can train your spiritual energy
>mfw
I have no idea what's going on here in regards to plot, but I know what's going to happen in regards to my own path. We're gonna start roaming the demon world and studying the hell out of anything we find. I mean ANYTHING we find. There's all kinds of various demons, and we can befriend some of them! Try to get a small group going, see what we can learn, and do what we can to improve conditions! Plus I am totally up for actually having demon friends.

I hope they will not be frightened by the experiments I might do on the demons who try to kill us.
>>
>>49748175
Vampires when?
>>
>>49748222
What's that? You want another statue commissioned? Do you want me to send them all at once or in batches?
>>
>>49748222
Try to not get the attention of a Demon Lord, some of them love their women.
>>
File: 1272761981976.jpg (32KB, 252x204px) Image search: [Google]
1272761981976.jpg
32KB, 252x204px
>>49748239
No statues. None. Nyet. Nein.
>>
File: Stranger_Things_logo.png (156KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stranger_Things_logo.png
156KB, 728x400px
>>49748230
That's from Stranger Things.
>>49748248
Out of curiosity, what origin are you taking in God of War? Will you get Resplendent Monument?
>>
>>49748248
But now that you're such swift friends with demons again I thought we should have one to commemorate the situation, y'know, one for the books.

Now aren't things just so much simpler? It's always simpler after acceptance...
>>
>>49748025
What is all this about Kimonos?
>>
>>49748248
A Colossus of Rhodes then, scale 1:1.
>>
>>49748282
My best guess is that a tight fitting kimono does a lot to accentuate your tits and hips.
>>
>>49748282
Kimonos can accentuate body features very well anon.
>>
File: 1367014189053.jpg (46KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
1367014189053.jpg
46KB, 504x360px
>>49748282
...they just look pretty okay?

>>49748246
Well how do you expect not to get attention when you literally have all the tools needed to research and splice demons, have the tools to use demonic souls to augment one's gear/self/spells, have cybernetics that specifically can augment demons, and have a sword that gets stronger the more demonic the user is?

>>49748272
>>49748284
NO STATUES.

>>49748271
Hard to say which background I'd get, I'd have to think of how it is from my background. But I will always get pretty things. Always.
>>
>>49748323
>Well how do you expect not to get attention
It's ok anons she's accepted her fate. That bed you made looks awfully comfy to lie on, Red darling
>>
File: Best demon lord.jpg (556KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Best demon lord.jpg
556KB, 1280x960px
>>49748246
>>49748323
Eh the demon lord issue can be solved by getting on the good side of best girl Mukuro.
>>
File: zub header.jpg (26KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
zub header.jpg
26KB, 460x215px
So Zubmariner released today. I'm going to be even more delayed than usual.

>>49748282
Accentuates and flatters certain areas depending on the cut. Like how ruffs draw attention to the neck and face like plumage, or the qipao/cheongsam shows off dem legs.
>>
>>49748213
Personally, I'm just waiting till he's done before giving feedback. Much quicker that way. Better to get it all over in one hit, especially given how much there seems to be shaping up to be, then do it day in and day out.
>>
>>49747362
Blame! got you covered with "Genetic Sample Storage Device".

Its made for Macguffin level genes to be preserved, and it can withstand explosions.

Theres also the Barbasol Item in Jurassic Park.
>>
>>49748361
God damn it Clover, now I need to reinstall Sunless Sea, since I got that DLC for free from buying the game in Early Access.
>>
>>49748323
I don't know what you expected. You designed your body to look as pretty/attractive/voluptuous/etc. as possible, what did you THINK was going to happen? That people wouldn't make statues of you, or hit on you, or whatever?
>>
File: 1438838706533.png (806KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438838706533.png
806KB, 732x720px
>>49748358
...well I guess who I know I'm going to seek to assist with my research.

>>49748392
I think statues are a little bit hyperbole, that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>49748222
>Yeah, that jewel... is not fun. It is the opposite of fun. What's why I added "said by absolutely no one ever" in my build descript because that thing is pure fucking cancer.

So... the sort of thing one immediately hits with Purification Blast from Generic Magical Girl and/or toss into whichever disposal unit you picked up in Viscera Cleanup Detail ?
>>
>>49748361
>I'm going to be even more delayed than usual.
Don't worry about it, I know it is supposed to have a lot more content, and it's not exactly the fastest game to play through. Also apparently there is a new Ambition seeking immortality, which is kind of interesting. Mind you I'm not going to play the game myself(I can't stand sitting back at engine speed 1, I'm way to impatient for that)
>>
File: Mellowlink.jpg (1MB, 1280x1309px) Image search: [Google]
Mellowlink.jpg
1MB, 1280x1309px
>>49748358
That's not a demon, that's an 80s cyberpunk/hard sci fi character

I totally wouldnt mind a Mellowlink+VOTOMS jump, if I had time to watch VOTOMS, Mellow is just some OVAs
>>
>>49748409
You have to make sure you get all of it.
Even the extra piece displaced through time that ends up with two of them in the same timeline because they take it from the future after it's lost in the past...

Now that I think about it Bone eaters well probably isn't timetravel. There's too much time paradox shit for that to be the case. It's got to be alternate worlds. Otherwise destroying the jewel would make it impossible for them to get the extra piece to reform the jewel to destroy it.
>>
>>49748409
I'm not sure those disposal units will work on the jewel, it's sort of alive, in that it contains thousands of demons and a very powerful priestess, and they are constantly fucking with everyone around them to some degree. Though if you have the complete jewel you can just do what Kagome does to it, and wish it stops existing, though you do have to mean it.
>>49748465
Iirc the piece or pieces that show up in the present aren't canon, they were added for the anime.
>>
>>49748409
>>49748465
But here's the thing. Kagome can purify the gem. She does so to the shards. It doesn't help. The Priestess has been converted to the demons' side, she's just as bad, and she's unaffected by purification because she doesn't ping as an unholy force. Purification removes the demonic influence, but the Priestess will still curse people and fuck everything up.
>>
>>49748380
>laughs from atop the Kickstarter pedestal
Under the Zee
Under the Zee
Environs exotic
Fathoms chaotic
Take it from me
Up on the Surface digging their graves
Out in the sun they are all slaves
Just navigatin'
Judgements stay hatin'
Under the Zee

that took way too long

>>49748410
If only I had a rig capable of even that...
>>
>>49748465
Might be the forked-universe model of timetravel? As in when the Well was first activated it linked the two points in time and their respective futures diverged from that moment (creating alternate worlds).
>>
>>49748505
... I don't think Purification Blast from Generic Magical Girl checks if you ping. You get blasted regardless. Though yeah, if she's doing it just because she's a dick rather than having actually Fallen To The Dark Side (tm), I guess it won't do much to her.

That's what Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy is for.
>>
>>49748505
I mean, if I were a priestess fighting a neverending battle against demonic forces forever and people kept trying to use my still conscious crystalized corpse to grant wishes instead of granting me release, I'd probably say "fuck it", too.

>>49748409
Purifying won't really work, for reasons already stated. It'll "calm it down" a bit, purified shards seem to be a bit less volatile than corrupted shards, but the item as a whole is still basically nothing but bad things and monkey paws incarnate.

I kindof wonder how many jumpers tried to keep it, though, or do stuff with it.
If you don't wish on it, it can make a halfway decent power upgrade.

Although on that note it seems to inspire people to try and collect more shards.
Probably so it can eventually corrupt people wholesale like it did Naraku.
Such a shame what happened to him. He had all these motives for power and love, and in the end he was reduced to nothing more than a puppet of the jewel.
Though he certainly deserved it, being a conglomerate bag of dicks and all.
>>
>>49747052
Healing someone of near fatal wounds is kind of underwhelming. Isn't that something that you can normally do anyways?
>>
>>49748608
I think the reason nobody ever tried to help the priestess was because releasing her would release all those demon too.
>>
>>49748529
>If only I had a rig capable of even that...
I forgot your toaster was that bad, I mean a computer that could run it right now would only cost about as much as a monitor.
>>
>>49748652
Over potentially months or years, yes.
>>
>>49748659
..the monitor doesn't even brighten to visible levels half the time.

Anyway, this isn't my blog and I'm thinking of upgrading. Any good sites that teach the basics of rig building?
>>
>>49748694
The best option would be get a knowledgeable friend to help. Failing that a local shop you can go to if something goes wrong. If you don't know what you're doing the first time it's safest to have someone walk you through it.

On the other hand, if you mostly know what you're doing and just need some tips, just look up something like 'building a custom computer' on youtube and try to find one you can easily wrap your head around.
>>
Jump #39: The Matrix

Drawbacks: Stability, Deja Vu, Philosophical Waxing, Gritty, Thesaurus Vocalization (1500)

Name: #59879247529
Origin: Machine

-Perks-
Woah (Free) - Never hurts to be able to stun with a word.
Alternate Self (Free) Yeah, that squid form would get a little annoying after a whille.
Only Human (Free) - Another trick to shut down enemies quickly added to my repertoire.
Culture Coding (1400) - At this point, it takes me very little effort to create a super A.I.
Multiprocessor (1200) - More multitasking!
We Are Many (900) - Even more mental clones!
Everybody Knows Kung-Fu (500) Yeah, now I can teach others to aim good enough to shoot the pilot of a plane from the ground.
Residual Self-Image (400) - Vanity!

-Companions-
We're In (200)

-Rapidash-
Zionist
Reader (Free)
Show Me (200)
Multiprocessor (100)
Residual Self-Image (0)
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)

-Frisk-
Zionist
Reader (Free)
Multiprocessor (200)
Show Me (100)
Waking Up (0)
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)

-Caim-
Drop-In
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)
Waking Up (Free)
Free Your Mind (200)
Show Me (100)
Residual Self-Image (0)

-Bass-
Machine
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)
Only Human (Free)
Show Me (200)
God Damn Robot, You Can Drive (100)
Culture Coding (0)

-Blaziken-
Zionist
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)
Reader (Free)
Show Me (200)
Multiprocessor (100)
Sharp Eye (0)

(Continued)
>>
>>49748694
Logical increments is a good site for picking out cheap parts for building a computer yourself, but you need to be willing to put in the muscle and the associated risk. It's definitely the most cost-effective method.
>>
>>49748727

-Lugia-
Zionist
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)
Reader (Free)
Show Me (200)
Multiprocessor (100)
Residual Self-Image (0)

-Garchomp-
Zionist
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)
Reader (Free)
Show Me (200)
Multiprocessor (100)
Residual Self-Image (0)

-Braviary-
Plug
Alternate Self (Free)
Woah (Free)
Sharp Eye (Free)
Show Me (200)
Open Mind (100)
Reader (0)

-Items-
Earpiece (Free) - So I can remain in touch with the others better.
Bug Implant (Free) - Jumper is watching you.
Sentinel Blueprints (0) - More killy robotic minions!

So, I spent most of the jump doing my best to persuade the other Machines to end the war with Zionis peacefully while my other Companions did the same with the humans. When I wasn't doing that, I was doing my best to improfe the Matrix, clean up the environment, and provide the Machines with better options of power generation.
>>
>>49748694
Here is what /g/ would link you to if there wasn't already a sticky linking to it on /g/
http://www.logicalincrements.com/
This has a bunch of information and links for things, section listed Assembling a PC, has some links for that stuff in particular but it has a New User Guide of it's own as well that you may want to check out first.
>>
How powerful is Hamon healing? Could I, for example, cure FDR's polio? I've got plans for when Cenanon drops the Hearts of Iron jump...
>>
>>49748744
>>49748731
>>49748715
Many thanks. I'll also try calling in some nerdy friends for backup.
>>
>>49748652
Eh? From the fact that that is just a side effect of how much life force you have is suppose to be the real kicker, and the fact you also get perks after this is cool too. I mean yeah a person can be healed of near fatal wounds over time, usually in the modern era with proper doctors, but in the Edo period this is a miracle with few equals.
Posting my work up for perks but right now all I've got fully fleshed out enough to get checked up on is the undiscounted, Drop-In, & the first two Bounty Hunter perks.
Yeah Shingan is around the right power level of the manga for those of you who are Anime only, I actually might be underselling it horridly.

Perks (Perks listed under an Origin are half-off with the 100 pointer free.):

An Era of Embers [Free]: Only the youth of this world have no experience with war and the battlefield. You have a talent picked up as if you’ve spent some of your developmental years being trained in the art of war. Weather this manifests as a skill with the sword or with more esoteric weapons of war like the guns used around this period is your choice. This doesn’t affect you mentally besides making you calmer during battle.

Aura [Free or 100]: Your latent spiritual energies coil around you like a great flame and by unlocking their potential you can use them in various manners. You could learn to do this on your own, which is free to any who have come to this Jump, but if you pay the extra cost you have the swollen lifeforce and experience of a person who has had extensive training in the use of Aura, an equal to someone who has trained eight years in the art. Uses of this power are the creation of crushing auras, shattering lesser techniques through sheer pressure of spirit, extending melee attacks dozens of yards, increasing the damage of attacks and using special techniques.

(Continued)
>>
>>49748774
(Continued)
Hidden Forbidden Jumper Style [Free or 200]: Your personal style, a blend of everything you personally depend on during combat, can be chaotic and may not mesh well together, but now you have the ability to incorporate all of your personal martial arts skills into a singular style that creates a unity within and without yourself. The free form of this Perk is given to anyone who comes to this Jump but it only affects regular martial arts skills. Anything with more esoteric energies or magics involved can’t be incorporated into the style unless you pay up.

Drop-In
A Dragon with Two Heads [100]: People in this world, even those who don’t have to deal with weird soul stuff, seem to have the ability to have to completely different persona which they can switch at will. A gentile medicine man can become a cold blooded assassin, and a soft spoken noble can turn into a monstrous swordsman. This perk allows you to segregate your consciousness into personas like the above, while this won’t allow you to be any better at anything it will give your persona a different view which can allow for outside the box thinking by thinking differently that you usually would.

Spectre [200]: Like the dead who have been brought back to life you have no ‘aura’ to those with spiritual senses. This means that other than truly seeing you or through noting the absence, which only select spiritual senses even will ‘show’, you will be completely undetectable to most spiritual senses. (This one is avalable to be replaced)

(Continued)
>>
>>49748774
>>49748793
(Continued)
Miracle of Effort [400]: Sometimes in the world there are events that can only be called a miracle. Though miracles aren’t born of sheer coincidence. More often than not true miracles are hiding within the strands of fate, waiting for their time to peek out. Through countless thousands upon thousands of repetitions of give birth to a Miracle of Effort. This essentially can keep you going long after others give up. Grinding away at your personal style for ages will let you hone something as complex as a defending against a master swordsman into an act of instinct. You will never give up, and your willpower is increased by a decent amount. This doesn’t let you exceed your limits, but you could be on Death’s doorstep and still manage that counter you spent so long perfecting.

Shingan (Mind’s Eye) [600]: A powerful trait that allows one to become one with the environment. This expands one's awareness to the point that one could be called absolutely aware of the environment though this is not necessarily true. The Shingan, once stripped of it’s flowery prose, grants perfect awareness of the space within the reach of the user’s aura, starting at a few yards but with effort and training it could encompass a football field before you hit a wall. It can still be increased past that point but you will fight for inches and development will always feel slowed. The limits of this power seem to be intrinsically linked to one’s own reaction times, understanding of the information given, and bodily limits.

Bounty Hunter
Still so Young… [100]: You have charisma and have a working knowledge of how to use that in underhanded tactics to create openings and weak points that weren’t there before. This only works as a lever, only functioning on those who would already find you attractive, but it can open doors in conversations that no one would have thought possible.

(Continued)
>>
>>49748757
Well I don't think it can cure polio, it's more rapid healing than a thing to actually cure illnesses/permanent damage with. I mean polio causes permanent nerve damage by killing nerve cells, and that's a bitch to heal.
>>
>>49748774
>>49748793
>>49748806
(Continued)
So, I’m Going to Watch as You Live [200]: You have a subconscious ability to pick up on things that others wouldn’t in conversations. This instinct isn’t absolute or anything but you’ll pick up vibes and know when being defiant is better than being meek. As long as you follow through with your instinct this perk provides an amount of ‘plot weight’ to lean your choices in the right direction, just don’t go overboard or you might just get cut down.
>>
>>49748818
Shit, alright, going to have to find some other way to heal it then while staying (relatively) low powered. Thanks, anon.
>>
What's everyone's favorite way to get a spacefleet?
At least to start?
For me it's Supcom to Sins and just add the TEC ships&shipyards to the ACU system.
>>
>>49748887
Supcom and Homeworld, along with any setting with primarily un-manned vessels.
>>
>>49748887
1) Get Dahak reward.
2) put it through the LoT impressive penis formulae
?) important note that means the small planet sized ship is now an ACU
3) install minecraft infinite mass shenanigans with Equivalent Exchange
4) flood any universe with arbitrarily large amounts of exceptionally large ships.

Add new tech as needed for supremacy and that's pretty much how most of my space adventures go.
>>
>>49748806
For some reason, that 400cp perk reminds me of that one quote, something like "I fear not the man who has practiced a thousand kicks once, but I do fear the man that has practiced one kick a thousand times."
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>49747989
Well. I'm going to try very hard not to think about that for a while.

Jump 22 - Symphogear - Lots of-oh, god. Damn it.
Age: 21 - Time to feel awkward and out of place. Again. Have I ever mentioned how weird it is when all the protagonists are years younger than you?
Origin: Drop-In - The alternative is being a 21 year old man in an all-girls school. Unless I'm somehow a professor, which is even worse. So, back to wandering.
Perks:
Attuned - All those singing perks are starting to pay off.
The Song Of My Heart - Singing AND fighting?! Nice!
Signature Genre - Rock Opera [900] - Shush.
Calling Card - I want these on postcards to take home.
Optimism - RAINBOOOOWS.
Forbidden to Die [700] - I've brushed with Death so many times by now I might as well start giving him high-fives as he passes.
Completely Legitimate Funding [0] - Trust me.

Gear:
Bed for Two [650] - ...what? The Warehouse bed isn't that comfy.
Implanted Relic - Lance of Longinus [250] - Nice.
Phonic Regeneration - Sing a limb back into existence...might need this if our healer isn't available. [150]
Fancy Casualwear - Yup. [100]

So, uh. What am I in for?
>>
>>49748954
Well, shit gets pretty crazy here. The very first villain is God's former high priestess from the time of Babel who wants the divine D so much she build Babel in the first place so she can finally get some. Well, that didn't go so well, as you can guess. Now she plans to blow up the moon so she can finally build that tower as a symbol of her love for God.

Yes, Heavens, you're fighting a God's yandere. She's not cosmically powerful, and she was redeemed in canon, I think, but be careful. Oh, and she's possessing someone if I remember right, so be careful about that.
>>
>>49748999
>plans to blow up the moon
Sounds like her and Heavens will get along very well.
>>
>>49748949
Bruce Lee said that, though other than that what do you think?

>>49748774
>>49748793
>>49748806
>>49748824
Any other opinions? Any suggestions for the rest of the Bounty Hunter's stuff (It's based on Yuya having plot armor of FUCK and maybe Izumo no Okuni as those are where I'm drawing inspirations from)
>>
>>49748954
Put on the damn dress Heavens
>>
>>49749060
That's not something a guy would ever want to hear from a harem jumper.
>>
>>49749071
I only harem women.
Also I always make fun of people who play as a man in a Magical Girl jump and tell them to put on the dress.
I even joke about it when my characters get sent to Magical Girl jumps.
>>
>>49749044
I like it, it has a lot of potential I think. Having never seen/read the series, I don't really have any advice to give you on that, but I really like the H.F.J.S. perk, especially with History's Mightiest Disciple in mind. I'm curious about Spectre though, because on the one hand having a stealth perk like that sounds really handy, but on the other hand I like how the Aura is described, and I don't want to lose it. Is it just that we still have our Aura, but it can't be detected unless we use it, or do we full on lose it?
>>
>>49749084
Specter merely makes it so that your aura acts kinda like a void, it can't be detected by most things in setting because most detection use the 'measure of something' to find it's value and a person with Specter turns up a value of Zero no matter what even while fighting all out. You could find someone with Specter with your eyes or with Shingan, if you were looking for voids in the world, but otherwise they are stealthed auras.
>>
>>49749044
The combination of martial arts perk seems a bit too good for it's price. I'd make it 100cp instead of free for mundane stuff and 300cp for supernatural things. Especially when you think about the more involved supernatural martial arts like stuff from Exalted, it just feels worth more then free/200.
>>
>>49749114
Ah, gotcha. Oh, that spoiler makes me think. With the whole tree, you'd have stealth, and a way to find people with stealth'd out auras. Interesting.
>>
>>49749126
Being able to combine your martial arts is pretty much something you can do already.
It would take some doing to make the wierd shit mesh in ways that aren't detrimental, but people in real life blend martial arts together.
Now once you get supernatural stuff it's different, but still there's nothing really stopping you from integrating stuff from one style into another.
I think the perk is fine as is.
>>
>>49749173
And that something takes a lot of effort to do with just 2, much less potentially dozens. It's not something I think should just be an automatic gain on entering the jump.
>>
>>49749196
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like it just lets you do the meshing. Rather than automatically do the meshing.
If it's the former it's kind of useless as you could already do both parts. If it's the later then yes I agree that is a bit too good to get for free.
>>
>>49748774
Typo in An Era of Embers. "Weather".

>>49748793
For what it's worth, I think HFJS' basic version is fine as is, if only because I doubt many would bother buying only the mundane version.

>Gentile medicine man
That deliberate or a typo?

>a different view which can allow for outside the box thinking by thinking differently that you usually would
This reads really odd to me because of the repetition, but it's just a personal thing. Replacing the second thinking with "reasoning" would work, if you care.

I REALLY like Spectre. No comment on how balanced it is since I don't know the setting beyond playing the PS1 fighting game in Japanese (a language I don't speak). If you'd care to give it some fluff, you could play up the fact that a Drop-In doesn't belong. Something like "Like the risen dead, your existence is one outside the natural coils of the mortal world, meaning you seemingly lack an 'aura' to those with spiritual senses."
...Actually, that sucks.

>>49748806
>Through countless thousands of thousands of repetitions of give birth to a Miracle of Effort
I'm sorry, what? I get the actual effect, though. Nice perk.

>once stripped of it's flowery prose
Typo?

That True Crimsong King stuff the wiki's talking about gonna be a perk, or something Mibu people will have to attain the hard way?
>>
>>49749205
If it is the former, then yeah I'd pretty much share your view. If it made combining easier that'd make more sense but I'd still not see why it was offered for free rather then low cost.
>>
>>49745832
Anybody want to answer this?
>>
>>49748806
Does Miracle of Effort make you any better at training besides making you more willing to do it?
>>
>>49749126
Hm that's an argument for Interjump Balance which really isn't a thing, but I could be convence to increase it to 300 if more people think it's overpowered. 1 vote for 300.

>>49749146
Yeah with the entire drop-in tree came easily. The Undiscounted stuff as well. Bounty Hunter is coming but I'm having a little trouble with it's later stuff because Yuya... is Yuya.

>>49749173
Also it doesn't blend the different pools of energy or anything like that, so you still have to do your own resource management. It just allows you to blend them together into one conhesive whole, which with things like Hard and Soft styles can get difficult as they developed completely differently. As said here >>49749205 it grants you the ability to do it. Basically no matter what if you want something to be a part of your fighting style you could figure out how to do it, given time, as if you were just developing your Mixed Martial Arts no matter how chaotic a mess it should become after the first dozen or so.

>>49749212
>Weather
Damn auto correct!

>I doubt many would bother buying only the mundane version.
I get that. I'll take that as a vote for Free/300 then.

>That deliberate or a typo?
Damn auto correct!

>I REALLY like Spectre.
Cool.

>I'm sorry, what?
Direct quote from the Manga.

>Typo?
Nope they have a lot of flowery shit to say about it, like two pages are dedicated to saying what I wrote in two sentences.

>True Crimson King?
You'll be able to get to some high levels with it, well above the starting and even some of the mid-tier protag's level, but some effort will have to be taken to get the protag's end-game.

>>49749259
Yeah it's a training booster as well, sorry if that was unclear.
>>
>>49749312
>1 vote for 300.
I vote for don't change it.
>>
>>49749312
Ah, I meant the "it's" bit specifically with the Shingan. Thanks for the responses.
>>
>>49749312
Another vote for 300.
>>
>>49749312
>Doubt many would bother buying the mundane version
Pretty poor argument for keeping it free. Why is it free in the first place? Is this something everyone in setting has?
>>
>>49749351
>>49749312
Why have them separate at all? How about just combining the two into one 200-300 purchase? No ones going to buy the mundane one and the supernatural one is at the least worth some cp.
>>
>>49749312
Mark me down as just wanting an explanation on it being free first before I cast my real vote. Seems a little weird that it is free but I don't know anything about the setting so I'd like more info first. Can you give any?
>>
>>49749312
Dunno what everyone's on about, the perk still doesn't really seem to do anything besides maybe...I dunno, it makes it a bit easier to remember all the moves you have? Why would I need to combine these martial arts at all instead of just using the different bits and bobs as I already know them? Just seems like something everyone can do already just by learning the style.
>>
>>49749330
>>49749348
Alright.
3 votes for Free/300
2 votes stay the same.

>>49749332
No problem. I do this stuff for feedback, it'd be kinda dumb if I wasn't here to listen to it.

>It's
The auto correct is telling me it is supposed to be IT'S... weird.

>>49749351
>>49749361
>>49749377
Yep, basically everyone has a personal style that they develop by learning their teacher's styles and integrating them into their personal style. It's kind of a thing they just do, so I thought to include it. Basically everyone in Samurai Deeper Kyo who are actual martial artist of one form of another have a core style that is only for them and then they plug other styles in as they go on. Some people have just stopped gaining upgrades as the spiritual shit starts getting thrown around so I create the low powered version for them, making it available to all Jumpers because Jumpers, and left the high powered version for people who want that, since it has great synergy with the other stuff I'm going to be working on after all the Origin stuff is out of the way.

>>49749395
Basically it makes it so no matter what you can create a cohesive whole out of wildly divergent martial arts. I actually thought I was underselling it's effects as my above discription is how it works in the manga.
I really thought more people would have torn Shingan to shreds, as it is really fucking powerful.
>>
>>49749446
Still not seeing any benefit you wouldn't have from just learning both styles anyway. What's the benefit of learning an entire style instead of just the parts you want to know when you're only going to need/use a few parts anyway?
>>
>>49749446
Not much point giving feedback now instead of when the jump's more complete, especially when it means putting up with your usual form of responses. Easier to just do it in one go then argue with you every day for a month while waiting for half an hour for any responses.
>>
>>49749465
I don't know how to properly explain it any better than I already have sorry.

>>49749482
I understand that opinion. However, I'm trying to keep above a certain level of competence and that takes time, also trying to not step on my own tongue. Just my reason but that is that.
>>
>>49749446
>3 votes for Free/300
I count two, if we continue to include the person who originally brought it up who, if I followed that conversation correctly, did so because they thought it was something it wasn't>>49749219
>>
>>49749505
Most people don't literally, and I really do mean literally, take 20-30 minutes every single response even when there might only be one post being responded to. Maybe at the start when you don't know there's a question but after the discussion has been going on for an hour or more? It makes it very frustrating to even attempt to give feedback since it usually means needing at least an hour of free time just to start with. You constantly putting things to polls (Absurdly easy to game when everyone is anonymous) rather then giving reasons why it should/shouldn't be some way and talking to the opponent about it just makes it worse, especially since the results are so worthless with how easily gamed they are. For example, if I had made 3 or 4 extra votes for that poll you just had, would you know any difference at all?

Your choice man, just know that pissing around for half an hour can often make it hard to even be there long enough to respond. I know I've had to talk to you about some stuff over the course of several DAYS at one point because each response took you so long.
>>
>>49749513

Votes for Free/300
>>49749126
>>49749212
>>49749348

Votes for don't change
>>49749330
>>49749173

Just as I read them as of right now. I don't take that last part as a retraction because he still asks why it's free at all.

>>49749541
In understand your opinion, and I'll even apologize for the fact that my method of response isn't timely enough for you.
>>
File: worried.jpg (138KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
138KB, 700x433px
>Finally got round to actually playing Sunless Sea
>Go, brave captain DickButt. Man the S.S. ButtDick for queen and country
>Couple of quests and passengers, okay this should be a milkrun
>CRAB BATTLE
>HOLY SHIT WHERE DID I GET ALL THIS TERROR FROM
>why the FUCK can't I sell any of these things for money
>this is bullshit, there's no useful port to the East I can go to without burning out all my Fuel and Supplies
>fuck it, getting a mob loan
>going south
>aw crap it's the Iron Republic
>how far south does South go what the shit
>Great, being chased by shiny ships with 6+ my HP and what is that over-
>THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE

And so ends my first captain's brave voyage, because he tried sailing around the Machine to get a look at its' behind.

And it was spinning so fast he kept bumping into it until his ship sank.

Point is, I am clearly not a clever sailor

I'm glad Sunless Sea was so late in my chain.
>>
>>49749569
Don't bother. If you're not even going to attempt to change slightly, nor address the poll issue at all, just don't respond. Empty platitudes are just annoying.
>>
>>49749592
Good sir in relation to your responses I have this, >>49749541, >>49749505, 7 minutes, and this >>49749482 ,>>49749446 14 Minutes.

Are you talking about the fact that I answer as many anons and when a new anon's questions come up through an automatic update I answer that too.because that's just answer everyone's questions.
>>
>>49749569
Only thing I'm seeing in the middle quote in free/300 is
>For what it's worth, I think HFJS' basic version is fine as is, if only because I doubt many would bother buying only the mundane version.
And I'm not sure how "fine as is" reads as "change it".
Missed that one entirely though, so it does explain why my count was off regardless.
>>
>>49749624
Which is great and all but you've made no comment at all that you'll make a concentrated or sustained effort at that continuing, rather then those just being times you happened to post quicker. You still didn't address the rather important poll issue either.
>>
>>49749590
Yeah, that's a normal first play through. You get the hang of it, and it's damn fun once you do. Some of the really profitable trading routes take some start-up capital from shitty routes but they are REALLY profitable once you get going.
>>
File: to-much-salt.jpg (24KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
to-much-salt.jpg
24KB, 320x180px
>>49749541
>>49749592
>>
...Guys, you've kind of totally drifted away from commenting on the jump and have now moved on to critiquing the guy himself. If we're done with the jump for the evening do we need to continue this further?

I don't think either side is necessarily going to yield so you might as well agree to disagree.
>>
>>49749643
He said that the mundane version, the one you get for free was fine as is. That implied a wish to change the non-mundane version. At least that's how I read it.

>>49749656
The poll is currently ongoing and as for me putting in an effort to be faster. You have said that I literally take thirty minutes on each post which I have refuted that statement only by showing I don't on every post. Would you rather have fast but sloppy work or work that takes time and consideration?

>>49749677
I would like to continue, I've got a few hours left before I gotta hit the hay.
>>
>>49749569
It's fine as is man. Considering that it only let's you better use abilities in conjunction instead of flat out combining them. Besides, don't waste time worrying about exact pricing before most of the jump is done.
>>
>>49749684
>Poll is currently ongoing
Did you...miss me pointing out how simple it is to rig any of these polls and be totally undetectable doing so? I'm not sure how you did considering I've repeatedly pointed out that issue and that you haven't responded to it.

Alright. So it was hyperbole to say that every single one took so long. Most of yours still do and pointing out 2 posts made after my complaint isn't exactly great at refuting that. There are multiple posts of yours that did take that long as I said in this very thread and countless ones in previous threads.

And like I said earlier, almost every other person in these threads, anon or jump maker, manages to be quicker then most of your psots without giving sloppy responses. You've shown already you can respond just fine in under 20 minutes in this thread, what's the problem doing it with other posts?
>>
File: de3.jpg (497KB, 1149x659px) Image search: [Google]
de3.jpg
497KB, 1149x659px
Jump #103 Harvest Moon
Starting Location: Leaf Village
Background: City Boy (100)

Perks:
*Friendship (0)
*Expert Trader (100, Discount)
*Blessings of the Goddess (150, Discount)
*Green thumb (100)
*Looking Good X 11 (550)

Equipment
*Farm Hands (100)

Companions:

All

Perks:
*Green Thumb
*Good Looking X 4

Being an outsider in a new place is never easy, especially when you have such a strange bunch you are living with. I had intended this to be a vacation jump but it became a lesson in management as some of my more unruly companions (Snowflame and Rick) got bored and caused various problems.

Snowflame wanted to spread the blessings of his goddess Cocaine to the locals…. Unfortunately he has gotten very good at starting criminal networks and starting cults…. I am certain I would have lost the jump do to government seizure had I not just given him and his cult the sky palace to stay in and live his hedonistic dreams… You know It actually frightens me when I think how many kids he is probably fathering that I never keep track off in those cults… I know if I ever get my spark it’s going to wind up coming back to bite me somehow.

Rick…. Dear god Rick…. Ummm farming didn’t agree with him so he started experimenting on stuff…. Like my crops and farm animals… without telling me. So I wound up having to thwart a Cowpocalypse as hyper genetically engineered super intelligent cows almost took over. I wound up having to give them and Rick one of the planets in my Warehouse that I got from Terraria…. I also had to blow a ton of money buying back all the food I had sold to the local market…. This did not go well and took superhuman levels of fast talking. Once we collected the crops back they were promptly disintegrated for everyone’s safety.
>>
>>49749684
Not sure you should really be assuming poll results, but at least now I know where the numbers are coming from.
Also, while I don't really have a dog in this race since Adaptability blows this out of the water, but I'm not sure it should change either since it just makes you better (how much?) at something that you can already do.
>>
>>49749690
Okay then.
So how about the rest of it? Are there any questions about things that I didn't clarify? Anything suggestions for Bounty Hunter or perhaps any questions on what future content will look like?

>>49749707
I get your opinion on the poll, and yeah it can be rigged I can't really help that but as of now that dissision has been tabled. (The British version of the phrase)
If I'm doing good now then why are you complaining?

>>49749724
Interjump balance issue. Not my department.
>>
>>49749724
>Adaptability
?
>>
>>49749733
Shit, cut off my response.

>>49749724
Interjump balance issue. Not my department. It makes it so even things that couldn't usually be used together can, but that's about the only fiat enforcement it had.

>>49749736
Wu Xia Jump has some really good Perks.
>>
>>49749733
Because you've claimed that those very recent posts completely disprove my argument that you do that sort of thing at all, which is untrue and annoying. And like I said before, a phrase I find myself saying repeatedly to you, is that you've still said nothing about trying to keep this up in the future and that you claimed, in the post I just responded to last, that quick responses make for sloppy responses and thus I was pointing out your much faster responses was every bit as good as your half hour ones. Yes you are doing well but you're also making other comments and those are what I am responding to. If you want to stop, just stop responding?
>>
>>49749724
>Interjump balance
No, just explaining why I, personally, don't care in case anyone was curious, particularly since I may be the only person who took it. Wouldn't be fair to compare a 200 point perk against an 800 point one regardless.
>>
>>49749736
>Adaptability 800 CP Discount Drop-In:
>Most martial arts are designed for a very specific circumstance; standard humans facing standard humans. You, however, have the ability to adapt to when that situation is not true. You can continue to use your forms despite being encased in inches of powered armor, or being shaped like a dragon, or being a dragon in power armor. Further, you can adapt joint locks, nerve strikes, and other attacks that target a human anatomy to beings with a very different structure. You also are incredibly quick to adapt to new styles of martial arts; within a few hours, you can pick up the basics of a new school, and just a few days of hard training can make you a master.
From Wuxia, but considering what it was up against it's not surprising you haven't heard of it.
>>
>>49749748
Do you have anything to say about the Jump itself?

>>49749753
Ah that's cool.
>>
>>49749748
You're sounding like an entitled asshole.
>>
>>49749771
If you're not going to respond to the content of a post, don't respond. There's no point.
>>
>>49749778
Bullshit, if he didn't respond you just add "ignoring me" to your list of complaints.
>>
>>49749778
I think I'm going to agree with >>49749777 too.
>>
>>49749778
You have been badgering me over the internet about my typing and posting speeds and ignoring the initial conversation, about the Jump I'm making. You same response can be used upon yourself. Either comment on the original subject of this conversation, the Jump I'm currently making, or don't but your current comments don't help with it so I will now be ignoring you as you have nothing to add to the conversation that was the original content of the conversation, the Jump.

Is there anything you wish to add to the subject of the Jump I'm making?

>>49749785
>>49749791
Let's please get back to the Jump. Any more comments?
>>
>>49749801
To be honest with you despite that guy attacking you over whatever perceived faults he saw, I do have to agree that while looking at each perk one by one can garner some feedback, realistically it can all change again when the rest of the jump is assembled together. Unless what you've shown us is the core of the jump, there's really not that much more as far as input goes that hasn't already been said.
>>
>>49749801
Yeah, I have one. Why is it always eyes? Seriously, why? In Basilisk it's eyes, in Naruto it's eyes, here it's eyes, what is it with ninjas and magic eyes?!
>>
>>49749801
Oh piss off. Don't lie to me about this original subject bullshit man. You asked for feedback, I said there wasn't much point doing it before it was done and gave my reasons, you gave a response and we went into a side argument with me responding to your posts and you responding to mine. You and me BOTH were talking about this separate subject, don't accuse me of being the only one that did it when you were just as engaged in the conversation as I was. If you're going to stop responding, don't hide behind this excuse that I was the only one talking about something not related to the jump, just don't respond or just say you're finished with the argument.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
Huh, lotta new jumps I missed yet again.

[Custom Robo]

Drawbacks: The Hiro of the Story, Shiny Shiny Shiny, It's All About That Robo (1400)

Support/Scientist/Criminal, age 21 (1200)

Glowing Aura of Significance (Free)
Victory Fanfare (Free)
Outside the Arena (Free)
Chrome, Cartoon, Chrometoon (1100)
Upscaling (900)
Other Robos, Other Parts (600)
Eye Scan Registration (400)
Youth and Skill (200)
Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle (0)

"Hey you! We need you in this tournament! For REASONS!"

"No"

"What? But...you're the Hero! I mean. The Hiro. Right?"

"No, I'm an OCD illegal robot-smuggling criminal mastermind scientist who has no idea what's going on. You've got the wrong guy. Buy some robo drugs to fund my global conspiracy or leave"

"But what about-"

"-I'll build a robot to fix it"

"But that's not what I-"

"-it doesn't matter what it is. My robots can fix everything, eventually"

[Infinity]

Faction: Drop-In

Hacker

Hacking Skills (Free)
Hacker Plus (900)
UnHackable (700)
Electrogenesis (400)
Bedside Manners (200)
Metachemistry (0)

"So thing is a gun..."

"Yes"

"..that heals people..."

"Yep"

"...by disrupting their electrons and replacing them with antimatter..."

"Yuppers"

"And with those relays, it can cover an entire galaxy"

"Damn skippy"

"Why did you build this? Why is it on sale for, and I quote, 'all the money in the universe?'"

"It's a social experiment"

"What"

"Specifically, into how far people are willing to go to acquire exquisite but ultimately stupid bullshit"
>>
>>49748818
It healed gangrene
>>
>>49749808
I get that. Thanks for it, but I sometimes like to get feedback like suggestions that people would like. Stuff like that is easy to build in when I'm still putting things together.

>>49749817
No idea that's just one of those things.

>>49749825
Yo ASA how are you doing today.
>>
>>49749823
No, he's talking about the jump, you're talking about his post habits.
>>
>>49749841
If you ignore the entire conversation we were having about his habits for the past hour then yes, you're right anon. He was definitely only talking about his jump.
>>
>>49749823
Are you really claiming that it's the other guy's fault for responding to your bullshit and encouraging you to keep spouting it? Wow. I've never seen so much honesty from a shitposter before. God bless you, sir, if only every asshole on the internet was like you the world would be a better place.
>>
>>49749848
>conversation
Tangent. That you started and had nothing to do with anything. And, if it had any validity, an hour long conversation would be quite easy to miss, what with it only being two posts.
>>
>>49749863
No, I'm saying he's a coward for using such a bad excuse for leaving the argument rather then just saying he was ending it.

>>49749870
First post of mine- >>49749482
So yes, about an hour since with that whole comment chain. Much more then two posts too. Also one which I repeatedly said if he wanted to end it he should simply stop responding to me.
>>
>>49749889
See>>49749785
We know your type, we've been dealing with you for years.
>>
>>49749889
>No, I'm saying he's a coward for using such a bad excuse for leaving the argument rather then just saying he was ending it.
Oh. So you're just going to let me down, is that it? I was hoping for a new era of enlightened, self-aware shitposting, but you're going to back out at the last minute? And you say that GAUNLET is the coward? That's...that's really disappointing, anon. I thought we were going to have something special.
>>
>>49749905
Yes, I am. For backing out of an argument he participated in for 50-60 minutes just fine with the sudden declaration that he's ignoring me for not talking about his jump, when he and I both talked about something totally separate for almost an hour immediately before that, instead of just not responding or saying he wasn't continuing. If he cared so much about that, why did he talk with me about something unrelated to his jump for so long? Yes, I'm calling that cowardice. He's manufacturing an excuse instead of either continuing and actually responding or just plainly telling me he wasn't continuing.
>>
>>49749925
Fuck that, I don't care about your shit with Gaunlet. I care about you letting me down. I thought we were friends, man. And here you go and contradict me in front of all these nice people, after I had told them so many good things about our relationship? That hurts. That really, really hurts. And what's worse, my boss was here tonight. So now he's seen us bickering and that's probably going to cost me the Gunderson account. I hope you're happy, because now our household's income is going to be cut in half and I won't be able to get you that new iron you wanted for Christmas.
>>
File: good-luck.gif (2MB, 460x313px) Image search: [Google]
good-luck.gif
2MB, 460x313px
>>49749719
>Snowflame starting cults and selling drugs
>Rick experimenting with super-mutant cows

... your pic fits your situation really well, yeah.
>>
>>49749895
>>49749905
Can't we get back to the Jump?

Also another thing I might be exploring is a background for Red Tiger, would that interest anyone?
>>
>>49749977
No, I want shitpost-kun to apologize for breaking my heart! We had something beautiful together, and he threw it away just so he could insult you. Did it really matter so little to him?
>>
>>49749977
Who's Red Tiger?
>>
>>49750000
Funnily enough that's a running gag with him.
He's the spear fighter of the group and thug with a heart of gold. He's got some neat tricks too.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
[East vs West]

Drawbacks: Unsupported, Third World, Enemy Intelligence (1600)

Spy, Russia, age 53 (1500)

Rolled Kabul

Basic Training (Free)
Standard Suitcase (Free)
The Agency (1100)
Non-consensual Utilisation (800)
Riding Against the Winds of Change (0)

...I wonder just how the other intelligence agencies' meetings went.

"Gentlemen, let's review: God is real, there is a universe where He is a woman and their son has just opened negotiations for the formation of his new world order. Also, his pocketwatch is capable of shooting a hole through the Earth"

"It appears he has already usurped Stalin and is transforming Russia into a flying theotechnocracy of some sort. The files you've just been handed outline Operation Rapture: A top-secret strategy to take these cynaide capsules before the angels find us"

"I'll have to veto that, sir. My reports show that he not only has the power of life and death, but also literally Death on speed dial. We'll find no release in the grave"

"As a counterpoint, given the man can apparently manipulate causality by thinking about it and retroactively annihilate opponents, I'd just like to say I'm fairly optimistic about our continued existence"

"Then again he may also have inevitability foreseen us saying these very words, knowing we have no choice but to accept his terms"

"Then it's settled. If free will is a meaningless concept, we will simply do as we are told. But as one final act of spite, we will devote all available funds to fake Chinese restaurants across the world"

"I'd say God praise America at this point, but it's clear it's the last thing we want right now"

Also to Cenanon-just realised grassy knoll's head of state guaranteed-assassination part hasn't been changed at all? And it's a bit awkward that Heads of State get 50 CP they can't spend on anything, maybe have 'em just be 100 CP?

>>49749836
Just getting over a cold. Weather's too humid for my tastes though.
>>
>>49750038
Ah, hope stay on the mend. Also, any opinon on these >>49746181, >>49748774, >>49748793, >>49748806, >>49748824?
>>
File: trois_by_anti_spiral_nia.gif (178KB, 603x694px) Image search: [Google]
trois_by_anti_spiral_nia.gif
178KB, 603x694px
>>49744807
>There's no way the ≈ 1 billion people bumbling around during the 1800s

Says who? Farming techniques improved a lot during those times, even with the Black Death the global population didn't suffered that much.

Also, population overgrowth is a very serious problem.

>>49744957
That would be true, if we were talking just about mammals. When you take into consideration the huge number of species that can be localized in certain parts of the planet that are unique to that place, specially beings like fungus, small flowers, sponges and some insects or fishes, just taking out one of that places makes that chart completely accurate.

Our world is about to face a great crisis coming from many different directions. Technology and automation, resource shortage, overpopulation, etc.

It gets even more depressing when you start seeing that most of the people that have been trying to warn us about this are now convinced that there is no return now and those that there still see some glimpse of hope think that no matter what we do, we are still pretty fucked as a species.

>mfw when the anti-spirals were right all along and growth based systems will just lead to self-destruction
>>
File: blank5.jpg (183KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blank5.jpg
183KB, 800x450px
>>49750061
I was kinda zoning out up until now because of these painful coughs tiring me out and having nothing to contribute because I've never heard of the setting.

I guess most of it looks alright?

I can tell the martial arts combo thing seems to be the major issue. Unfortunately I truly, honestly don't know how valuable this is in the context of the setting. So while I think you ought to at least consider the ramifications of how exactly mashing together, say, Zekka's antimatter propulsion and, say, Black Claw Style I'm tentatively just reiterating what >>49749690 said. But yeah, everything else looks solid.
>>
For those that want Azure Striker Gunvolt jump,

Been thinking it over and over, like what backgrounds, if Septima should be part of backgrounds or separate section(which would make some perk trees harder to make), items, grimoires, muse, etc...
I am thinking of claiming it but the completion would be delayed till winter or so.
Why, you ask?

Well...
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-04/inti-creates-azure-striker-gunvolt-game-gets-anime-in-winter-2016/.103942
>>
>>49750149
Ah cool then. I'll take what I can.
>>
>>49750136
Jeeze, don't bring up depressing shit like that man. This is meant to be an escapist fantasy. Lighten up or at least keep it inside.
>>
>>49750165
>Azure Striker Gunvolt anime
ALL MY YES!
>>
>>49750196
Indeed. This is why jump will be delayed. If the anime is a truthful adaptation that expands on the world, it will make the jump less of a head ache.

Also, Copen is fun to play. His bounce off walls is especially amazing in tight corridors and makes me hype for traversing elevator shafts
>>
File: madokahigh.png (584KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
madokahigh.png
584KB, 600x600px
[Gantz]

Holding off on this one since it seems to be a WIP.

Can anyone explain what on earth Bootleg Engineer's based on? Seems rather disproportionate compared to the other capstones and even 500 CP perks, really given it's apparently effortless, perfect reverse engineering.

What does Techy even do?

What does Gantz/Giant Alien tech even look like/is capable of? The latter are barely explained, and while I presume the gear's supposed to be the former-there's something really weird about these descriptions. A lot of them sound vague. For some reason there's a lot of extra fs and ts scattered around for no reason. The gun's description makes no goddamn sense. The mecha barely get any description. "Attuned to an individual body" seems to imply the bodysuits can be tailored even to altforms-and I'm not sure if the suite somehow protecting exposed body parts is meant to be canon or not. I can't adequately describe what feels wrong about a lot of these descriptions, other than they remind me of when I was 10 talking about Starcraft. And "given to the hunters" is repeated so often I cannot unsee the Plain Doll describing all these weapons.

The elemental abilities seem ludicrously overrated, taken literally, as does Projectile III. In general, all the abilities read as incredibly arbitrary, poorly explained and fiat-based. In fact, a lot them read like some kid came up with them in a who can beat who fight.

>AYYYY LMAOOOOO

why
>>
>>49750295
Are you starting shit on purpose or do you really not know about the gantz problem.
Don't worry about the WIP it's been scrapped, but there's someone working on a different one.
Now never bring it up again until that one is finished.

I don't want to go through all that shitposting again, and whoever told you to use that jump should be hung.
>>
>>49750314
>Don't worry about the WIP it's been scrapped

Honestly didn't know, but thanks for letting me know I guess. I just saw it in the Upload New Jumps folder today, and I could've sworn I've never seen it there before.
>>
>>49750320
Oh looking at the folder shows that it's not what I thought at all. The wip I was talking about is totally different.
Seems like someone has been busy.

My mistake anon. Although whoever was working on that should have run it by the thread first before uploading it to the drive. Sorry I don't know anymore than that.
>>
I was confused by the Whipping drawback in Johnny Test.

Then I rewatched a random episode. Now I can't stop noticing it
>>
>>49750383
That and animation degradation from season 2 onward caused a lot of hate. But to be fair to it, the plot and stuff has excuse at least. It was planned out in 1995
>>
>>49750439
It also aired constantly for years despite shitty ratings and was terrible anyway compared to stuff that existed at that time as well. It's actually indefensible.
>>
>>49750486
That is also true.

But now instead of Johnny Test we have Teen Titans Go.

Which do you prefer?
>>
>>49750497
I could sit through an episode of TTG. It'd be awful but I could sit and watch the whole time if I needed too.

I honestly don't think I could for JT.
>>
>>49750508
I actually gave TTG a chance a couple of times. While I was not happy, I could sit through it. There were even a couple times I found it kinda of funny (not "haha" funny but "heh" funny), though that was because I like some weird/dark humor Funniest thing I saw was a human skeleton under starfire's bed. I completely gave up on it though after I watched an episode where the plot was "Beastboy, your room is literately a garbage dump. You should clean it up." "No I shouldn't, garbage is good for you." "Oh, he's right, garbage is good.".

I have never been able to sit through an entire Johnny Test episode. Everything about it just... hurts me. The "plot" is stupid, the characters are even dumber, the art style is very unappealing, and the god damn constant whiplash is atrocious.
>>
>>49750574
>>49750508

Again, quite a bit of plot, personalities, characters and stuff could be due to it being originally pitched and planned in 1995.

As for animation, season 1 has the best animation in whole JT, it goes downhill from there. It was bearable during season 1.

And as for whiplash and stuff https://youtu.be/8WXbJ_uB338
>>
>>49750574
Imagine if JT sound guy worked on Ed Edd Eddy

https://youtu.be/fm_7QDTFGsU
>>
>>49750666
Is this hell? Cause this sounds a lot like hell.
>>
>>49750681
Imagine your Benefactor has sick twisted fun by forcing you to keep the Whipping sound effect drawback forever
Thread posts: 455
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.