[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Landscapes Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 118

File: 1476154794619.jpg (319KB, 1200x763px) Image search: [Google]
1476154794619.jpg
319KB, 1200x763px
Last Thread: >>49707311

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 1475854897006.jpg (1MB, 4777x7955px) Image search: [Google]
1475854897006.jpg
1MB, 4777x7955px
Anchoring
>>
Migrate/bump
Been writing up some descriptions of buildings for a pathfinder game, this will be a store my players will see most possibly.

Mysteries of the Arcane (store name)
A highly concentrated, compact bookstore consisting of many overstocked bookshelves and tall piles of books on the ground and shelf tops. A desk, if one looks hard enough, is located at the rear of the shop under a low hanging portion of the roof. Candles sit on the top books of many piles resting on the table's surface, behind the piles rests an open book prop'd up by other books. Reading at the desk is an elderly elf woman, her features aren't as pronounced as a full elf's but they're still strong, her eyes are a piercing blue ocean. Her posture is horrible, slouched from reading books for years. Shes an old character and very animated. The books on the shelves are old/new tomes of knowledge, magic secrets and methods lost to time. Each shelf is organized by letter - alphabetical by middle-name, there is an odd shelf on the eastern wall that is for authors who don't have them.

The owner Bethrynna is a half-elf, but she has the large elf ears from the ref. Her size and posture is similar to Madame foster.
First library image is great, some fusion of the second and third would be cool.
Arcane circles, words and what not if the book on the desk is drawn.
Tomes/books are whatever
Stone building, one story but one side of the building's roof is lower than the other. The main portion of the building could have a lofted ceiling to fit two stories of bookshelves, the rear with the desk a little shorter than a normal story of a house.

Colors are whatever, facial features are all you. Whatever you're feeling, you want to do a portion, a snapshot, overhead, multiple povs - anything is awesome.
>>
File: reff.png (373KB, 927x951px) Image search: [Google]
reff.png
373KB, 927x951px
I wish for someone to make a Noire themed female lizardfolk with any pose of their desire. I'm fine with just the line art.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1311x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1311x900px
>>49734372
Migrating over, hoping to get art for my Exalted character done.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide the weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, line art or a sketch would be awesome as well! Just figured I should outline the colors just in case. Anyways, thanks in advance!
>>
File: 20161010_155330.jpg (4MB, 3374x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_155330.jpg
4MB, 3374x2268px
>>49734372
Requesting a female human ranger of mine. The reference is straightforward, the upper body clothing on the left, with the lower body clothing on the right, hair styled/colored like the small portrait in the middle.

No need to include any weapons in the picture, but if you want to, she carries a musket half the length of a normal rifle. I know the clothing colors don't match up, so black and white would be great, unless you just want to do color in which case the ensemble would have a lot of earthy tones, browns and greens.

Please and thank you, anons.
>>
File: Marina baking colored.png (369KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marina baking colored.png
369KB, 618x1000px
Migrating this.
I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy and I mean trappy. Got his gender swapped by chaos magic and there was no discernible difference aside from plumbing. guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.
>>
File: hum.png (327KB, 960x1209px) Image search: [Google]
hum.png
327KB, 960x1209px
>>49731655
Here you go.

>>49734323
Your request itself isn't super detailed, but the thing is what you're asking for is very complex. I actually want to try it though.
>>
File: the petrified.jpg (516KB, 1721x1419px) Image search: [Google]
the petrified.jpg
516KB, 1721x1419px
Would like to request art for the Chapter Master of a Chapter I am making. Iron Hands successors called the Petrified- almost all of them are cybernetic zombies, having died ages ago yet continue to live centuries or even millennia onwards due to being cybernetically resurrected, costing them all their humanity in the end.

The Chapter Master is fused with a gigantic set of the Iron Hands gorgonic terminator armor from the Horus Heresy, everything looking like the pic in the larger upper left picture. Virtually no organic tissue is left in his body, the entire thing is a machine. Loops of cords and tubes hang from his body along with chains, and his armor is plain and made in a very utilitarian fashion. Attached to his groin is a very long loincloth made of segmented hanging plates.

For weapons, the Chapter Master is armed with a pair of chainfists with a combi bolter fused into the top of the hands. The chainfists looks like the image on the far right (without the chaos daemon face), with a combi bolter mounted in the hand like the image to the left of it.

Now for adornments and colors, firstly the Chapter Master wears a long cloak fixed to the top of his armor, a cape that is as pitch-black as his armor. His armor is DARK, like the two pics below. If he was standing on a street in night you wouldn't even see him despite him standing nine feet tall kind of dark. What's clearly visible are his arms, which are colored like iron. His eyes also pop from the deep pitch black armor, colored a very bright piercing blue, he has one good eye-lense and a cluster of four bionic eyes mounted over the right side of his helmet.

The images on the bottom are also for scale. This guy is BIG. 95% of his body is made up of cybernetic/bionic enhancements, he's more machine than Astartes. If the standard space marine is seven feet tall, then he easily has two and a half feet on them.
>>
Y'all make new threads too quickly.
>>
File: cyborgrunner.jpg (649KB, 1497x858px) Image search: [Google]
cyborgrunner.jpg
649KB, 1497x858px
Requesting a cyborg athlete, her body has numerous seam lines from her cybernetic upgrades, she is wearing the running clothes of bike shorts sports bra running shoes track vest and finger less gloves. I'd like to see her stretching her triceps but am open to other poses.
>>
File: hair.jpg (93KB, 792x874px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
93KB, 792x874px
>>49733717 Moving this over in hopes of someone noticing it. Dug up a reference, pretty much this guy but broader shouldered, older looking/mid 40s.
>>
File: drowstealthadept.jpg (733KB, 1269x1197px) Image search: [Google]
drowstealthadept.jpg
733KB, 1269x1197px
Requesting art of my shadowrun character.

He is a young (or rather young looking) Drow elf spy. He wears a form fitting stealth suit similar to Rei Ayanami's plug suit from Neon Genesis Evangelion, feel free to make redesigns to make it unique/original, I just like the look of the plug suits. For weapons he is currently lightly armed with a pair of energy wrist blades, the blades come out from a pair of tech looking bracers and the blade is shaped like a katar.
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Never going to give up hope.

Posting anchor for Bogroll
>>
File: 1476120339258.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476120339258.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
Re-requesting for Map Anon to construct a map out of some coffee stains. I hope this is adequate enough for you. I'm trying to come up with a world in time for a Dungeon World campaign. Do you think you could add in some lakes to the continents? Thanks If there's a style you think would be a nice fit for it, go ahead.
>>
How about a bio-possessing horned helmet? with many slits for eyes?
>>
File: StarGirl.jpg (484KB, 1431x1608px) Image search: [Google]
StarGirl.jpg
484KB, 1431x1608px
Migrating my request for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
I have a request for a character I play. It's a spoiled rich monk girl, very similar to Karin from SF (pic related) in clothing style except about 20, a bit more space opera-y, longer legs, with a really thick ponytail instead of curls, and keeping the giant bow.
>>
File: 1467675920076.jpg (421KB, 773x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1467675920076.jpg
421KB, 773x1228px
Would anyone care to color my character? She is a blind psychic with mocha brown skin color, and black hair. Her tattoos are yellow. Her clothes are plain earthy tones, with the exception of her blindfold which is a crimson red. Her staff was crafted and shaped by a druid from iron wood, so the coloration on it should be an oak brown and shift towards an almost polished steel at the blades. The meditation orbs (she telekineticly fires them at her opponents) are made from silver.

Thank you in advance anyone who colors this.
>>
File: Zy Censored.png (150KB, 555x985px) Image search: [Google]
Zy Censored.png
150KB, 555x985px
Requesting someone to draw my Noise Marine based character in Noise Marine armor, either just the normal armor, or a more feminine version of it to match her build. Preferably a version of the armor that has the tacky mixing of patterns from the old NM armor (IE lots of zebra stripes, cheetah print, and other clashing patterns), but the coloration of the newer stuff (lots pinks, purples, other neon colors and black).
>>
File: March.png (1MB, 2006x1148px) Image search: [Google]
March.png
1MB, 2006x1148px
Requesting character pictured leading a grand march of Golems (similar to the march on the Jedi temple scene from Revenge of the Sith)

Character is wearing the armor pictured, only its black and gold, without strips, and a cape.

Wielding something akin to the sword pictured in his mechanical hand (feel free to play around with the design on it) but the sword must be a light blue color.

Thanks!
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Anchoring a request for an undead monk character. Thanks to the artist who said they'd work on this!

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given. Their name is Cheng-Ji.

I'm flexible on some things in the reference - thought I want his chest to be covered, I'm not all that picky about what sort of shirt he wears, and if it's covered well enough the battle damage could be skipped over entirely. The leg wrappings aren't that important, and the jian can be left off.
>>
>>49734481
I still believe, anon.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
File: 20161006_115000.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_115000.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
I have a request not for a character or scenery, but rather just a set of clothing/armor. I've attached 3 references that each sort of represent what I'd like (yes all from the Witcher, I really like their designs).

1st ref: it's lightweight, flexible, and simple. It's not armored hardly at all though, aside from the thick gloves.

2nd ref: again lightweight, love the overcoat, but it's too revealing.

3rd ref: bit heavier armored compared to the others, probably not as maneuverable, I don't care for the spiked cover on the shoulder, however.

Anyone think they can help me out? Feel free to draw it on a simple blank female figure, the person wearing the armor doesn't have to be detailed, it's the clothing I'm after, after all.
>>
File: Any funny business....png (531KB, 854x363px) Image search: [Google]
Any funny business....png
531KB, 854x363px
Requesting a Eldar harlequin chastising a young female psyker, Vernon Dursley style.

'Any... funny business... any at all...'
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (91KB, 498x712px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
91KB, 498x712px
To Eversor and his delivery >>49725713 :

Requesting a conclusion to that, the combat medic in ref pic healing, fixing and stitching up the disgruntled elf's broken ear while the elf superior in the right side of pic is consoling the disgruntled elf in the bottom.

Said disgruntled elf is crying in shame as he's being consoled.
>>
>>49734774
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>>
>>49734774
See >>49734782 and then see yourself out, please.
>>
>>49734782
>>49734786
Not the OR of >>49725713

Different guy here, sorry if I didn't make it clear.
>>
File: 124.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
>>49734800
>>
File: RT Trooper.png (2MB, 1339x1090px) Image search: [Google]
RT Trooper.png
2MB, 1339x1090px
Once again I'd like to request a bog-standard trooper from my Rogue Trader's private army. They should ideally look similar to the soldiers from Jin Roh (on the far left), except their armor should ideally be ornate and trimmed like that of the Tempestus Scions (on the far right) and the cloth should also be relatively ornate and skeleton-inspired, like that of a DKoK Quartermaster (bottom).

Their lasguns look ornate and old-fashioned, like the ones in the middle of the ref.
>>
File: tg_ref_with_mockup.jpg (1MB, 1818x2996px) Image search: [Google]
tg_ref_with_mockup.jpg
1MB, 1818x2996px
Requesting a drawing of the mock-up on the top of the image or if you prefer to visualize it yourself, a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
>>
File: newSWTeam.png (838KB, 1564x1019px) Image search: [Google]
newSWTeam.png
838KB, 1564x1019px
Requesting line work 'character portraits' for a team of four in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for anything below neck/shoulders.
Pic related should have enough detail for each character. I've included optional colours, but it is not at all necessary.
Thanks for the continued work, drawfriends.
>>
File: elder scrolls nord champion.jpg (609KB, 1622x1666px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls nord champion.jpg
609KB, 1622x1666px
I will not give up hope.

>I> Armor is close to pic related, he doesn't have a cape or that specific helmet however, and could the artist who does this please add non-retarded faulds and a functional breastplate with plackart, I would thank you kindly. Color of the armor is dark steel, maybe with some snow stuck in some corners.

>II> Helmet is just like this Chaos Warrior's, but dark steel like the rest of the armor. No part of his neck is visible either, the neck-gap between the helmet and torso is covered by a double-thick mail aventail. His eyes aren't visible through the thin V-slit visor either. Horns are the same.

>III> The entire armor is covered in etchings similar to real-life norse runes, with a labyrinthine pattern of wyrms snaking across the armor. Etching is in stalhrim, basically ice that doesn't melt that is super-durable, but this is for looks.

>IV> Like a lot of Nords he loves hunting, and in his past he killed a Snowy Sabre-Cat like this one and skinned it. The skin is now pinned on the spikes of his pauldron guards, giving him a fluffy white mantle that makes him appear larger and more intimidating.

>V> The center of his breastplate has sculpted sigil of Talos over where his Sternum is.

>VI> His main weapon is a nordic steel warhammer, exactly like this one.

>VII> On his hip however is a simple steel arming sword. It's kept in a scabbard, which has some steel reinforcement like in the picture. The leather is fairly weathered however.

>VIII> Strapped to his arm, he wears a shield of talos. The shield is worn over his left bicep, and he holds his warhammer in a reverse grip with the hammer head facing away from the enemy, so he completely protects his left flank from enemy fire while also allowing him to ready up a devastating overhead strike from the warhammer.
>>
File: 1476120055257.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476120055257.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
Anchoring for the anon working on her.
>>
>>49734452
We have till
Draw threads come and go very quickly
>>
>>49735041

ignore him anon.
>>
>>49735041
Not on a weekday they don't. It'll be ages before the last thread drops into archive.
>>
>>49734493
http://imgur.com/a/C8C2R
>>
>>49735056
Last thread's already on page 10, it'll be gone soon.
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 903x1264px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 903x1264px
I'd like to request some kind drawfriend for Matt Hardy as a Word Bearer, holding the open armed pose, chainsword at his right arm. You can skip and/or anything below the waist.
>>
File: Meanwhile, on D'Shas'ka.png (1MB, 1350x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, on D'Shas'ka.png
1MB, 1350x1060px
I'd like a human chaos renegade carrying off an attractive Tau woman please.

I partly want this to show to fellow players of an rpg campaign after the party denied aid to a Tau settlement that got raided.
>>
Respoting from Last thread but could I see a Drow Male or Female, It does't matter, dressed up as a Roman Legionary or Centurian. Thanks, It'd be greatly appreciated!
>>
File: Heresy.png (69KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.png
69KB, 350x350px
>>49735324
>trying to garner sympathy for Xenos
>>
File: Reference Sheet.jpg (509KB, 1734x927px) Image search: [Google]
Reference Sheet.jpg
509KB, 1734x927px
>>49734372

Migrating this one.

Making a request of a very aquatic themed female character that is a blend of a variety of middle eastern aesthetics such as Arabian and Persian. I would like her body to be toned for her muscles as referenced by the last two pictures on the very right as she is a natural swimmer. She would also have gills on the neck and webbed hands. Her hair made of literal water.

She is quite optimistic despite the situations she gets herself into. She is genuinely kind to all she encounters and always tries to pacify the dangerous for all are deserving of a chance. For the drawing I want her to have this attiude yet I personally don't mind how she is dawn like poses so I merely ask to surprise me in that regard. Despite her personality and tendencies she is quite intelligent and lacks the naivety one might expect of her on first impression. She excels primarily in her favorite subject matters of commerce, cultures, time and trading. With her many experiences with humans she has learned to understand their body language, behaviors and minds better; above average at her best.

She had once been bound to a fountain by a wicked and greedy sultan who sought to keep her for himself. To summon her one merely had to toss one coin of copper, one of silver and one of gold together into her fountain. She would grant those who summoned her one wish yet it would never be twisted or half-fulfilled. Its also why her clothing has many coins attached to it; each coin representing a wish she has granted. She was freed by the wish of the youngest of the sultan's children who, after exploring outside the palace walls and accompanied by soldiers to protect them, finally understood her wish to leave her prison of a fountain and help the downtrodden.

Currently she doesn't have a name. Trying to find the right one that just, fits.
>>
>landscape edition
Okay, I have a weird request.
Can someone redraw the Cheliax part of this map (denoted by the thick border and the huge white text saying Cheliax) so it looks slightly different, without text, and not blatantly stolen? I just have to adapt my homebrew setting (which was originally based on Cheliax) to someplace where people might dislike ties to Golarion.
>>
>>49735451
The most important thing is regions of Cheliax (denoted by thin borders and small black text) still being in roughly similar positions and geography to current ones.
>>
>>49735341
>requesting without a picture
Good luck being noticed, I guess.
>>
>>49735363

Actually just trying to have the heretics seem more badass I guess. If I can get the party to think "powerful foe", maybe I can get them to not go full retard and decided challenge a bunch of highly disciplined Khorne Worshipers to close combat or some equivalent folly.

Guess that still makes me a heretic though!
>>
>>49734409
I'm going to cut my request down, if someone picked it up then keep going, but if this makes it more appealing to others then whatever works.

So instead of the store, I'd like to make my request be Bethrynna at her desk in the back of the store. It doesn't have to include any part of the store besides the desk, the books that are piled on around it, her, and whatever she is reading.

The picture of madame foster is perfectly sized for Bethrynna, she's an ancient half-elf with ears like the Dungeon Meshi elf, her face is more human in appearance. Deep blue eyes, her eyebrows are a little wild - white from age. Her hair is salt and pepper mostly but the roots are completely white, worn back in a bun with her bangs clipped out of the way of her reading - like the image provided. Similar posture to m. foster, no cane. Nothing too crazy for clothes and she isn't sloppy.
She reads one or two books at the time, some new technique for magic or lost time of knowledge. Candles rest on the books that sit on the desk that she isn't reading.
>>
>>49734409
>>49735644

fuck on outta here
>>
>>49735516
An anon can dream, An anon can dream.
>>
File: 1476029259381.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476029259381.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
Upper gal in the below garb, sassy pose. 'Fanks!
>>
File: MaleArcherShadow02.jpg (156KB, 1080x824px) Image search: [Google]
MaleArcherShadow02.jpg
156KB, 1080x824px
>>49729914
Any chance someone could draw my archer? He looks like the guy in the pic, only without the hood up so his face is visible. Pose is up to you, it could just be like in the image. Thanks!

Oh, and draw a quiver too, and have him holding a Hot Topic gift card.
>>
>>49735644
>3 hour bump
aww shit nigga wat r u doin
>>
File: frog chaos.jpg (392KB, 1143x869px) Image search: [Google]
frog chaos.jpg
392KB, 1143x869px
Could somebody please chaos warrior-ify the guy on the left like the model on the right? Give his helmet horns, increase his body width, height, and musculature, give him boots and gloves, large pauldrons, and a thick pelt coat over his back, wielding a polaxe?
>>
>>49735710
>Hot Topic gift card

...what?
>>
>>49736137
>>49729980
>>49730211
>>
File: Halflings01.png (373KB, 400x626px) Image search: [Google]
Halflings01.png
373KB, 400x626px
any chance someone could remove the guy in front? thanks
>>
File: 20161011_064104.png (298KB, 400x626px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_064104.png
298KB, 400x626px
>>49736256
I offer commissions too. http://lickmybutt.tumblr.com
>>
>>49736305
i knew this was going to happen
>>
>>49736497
It's spelled "Thank you", anon.
>>
File: 1474608654049.jpg (29KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1474608654049.jpg
29KB, 369x368px
>>49736516
>>
File: Sanguine Reveller.png (2MB, 1550x795px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Reveller.png
2MB, 1550x795px
Migrating!

>Left pic
Pose, figure, proportions
>What I want
A Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist, with the left side of her robe containing Khornate symbolism, red, skulls, all that jazz and the right side containing a bared tit with a Slaaneshi emblem, and form-fitting robes that seem made of flesh and Slaaneshi symbolism. Also pink/purple.
>Scythe
Either a simple farmhands scythe or whatever abomination of a blade the artist feels like making. The more mouths, teeth, and gold the better.
Ignore the mask unless it makes it easier to draw.

I need a Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist drawn up fitting the above. The most important part of the character is the robe, containing symbolism from both gods.
>>
File: noireptile.png (130KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
noireptile.png
130KB, 500x472px
>>49734412
Warming up, sorry.
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (141KB, 656x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
141KB, 656x1039px
Migrating from the previous thread, these treads sure do go fast

Requesting an old country-bumpkin/hillbilly lookin Necron shaking a bottle in one hand and screaming incomprehensible gibberish at a Human, a Tau, and an Eldar, all of whom are panickedly running away from the wild-flying shots coming from the Gauss gun that Old Man Necron is drunkenly holding in the other. Any thing else is up to interpretation.
>>
File: 1476019996236.png (961KB, 1934x622px) Image search: [Google]
1476019996236.png
961KB, 1934x622px
Migrating.

Jam is Jawa. Jam wants to be Jedi. No lightsaber, but a Jam is trying.

Jam is a scavenger. Of course, all Jawas scavengers. Jam has lotsa tools, much better than other Jawas.

Jam found nice sword from some ruins. Jam strong, Jam can use Force. Maybe Jam can be Jedi now?!

Untinni!
>>
>>49736838
lol
>>
>>49736838
>yfw drawthreads are now cringe threads
>>
File: 12321495094303.jpg (429KB, 1586x1079px) Image search: [Google]
12321495094303.jpg
429KB, 1586x1079px
Migrating

Requesting a picture for one of my WoW characters. Her facial features, hair and scars are essentially what you see in these pictures, and I'd like her to be wearing something similar in design to the white clothes shown in pic related, her exposed stomach and arms being decently toned

In terms of posing I'd like for her to have the sword resting on her shoulder as she looks at the viewer with a toothy smirk.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and keep up the good work, drawfriends.
>>
>>49736866
Yo, fuckface. I spent past six-seven drawthreads with 0 comments about fucking anything. Not even saying it was a bad request, so I tried something else. So rightfully, fuck off.
>>
>>49736895
cringe confirmed
>>
File: ummmmmm.jpg (18KB, 215x195px) Image search: [Google]
ummmmmm.jpg
18KB, 215x195px
>>49736895
i loled because i thought it was actually funny
>>
>>49736911
As seen in >>49736922, your cringe is someone else's funny. So there's the age old unspoken rule, which probably has been forgotten by everything else in 4chan than drawthreads: "If you have nothing nice or constructive to say, don't say it."
>>
>>49736966
>4chan
>only nice speech allowed

what the actual fuck lol
>>
File: woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg (505KB, 1694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg
505KB, 1694x1000px
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
>>49736977
That's why the rule (or should I say etiquette tho) has been forgotten.

Anyway, it was nice speaking with you. You go cringe as much as you want now.
>>
File: indian girl ref.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
indian girl ref.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Hi. Could I get a picture for a reoccuring NPC in my campaign? She's an Indian bandit princess who looks similar to pic related in terms of face shape and build (but with a bit more ab definition). She's wearing a sleeveless tiger-skin coat that goes down to her knees over this style of bikini wrap top, and she is wearing white 'harem girl' pants with a belt made from large gold discs around her hips.
>>
>>49736966
But that's not a rule, nor is it etiquette. It's just touted by people too thin-skinned to cope with anything other than overwhelming positivity, despite all reasonable evidence to the contrary. It's like "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" isn't an unspoken rule for relationships, it's just justification for spouse abusers and chronic arseholes to be pieces of shit. It doesn't actually mean anything.
4chan is an anonymous forum: there is nothing on the line for you, so all you have to do is ignore it. You can literally just close your eyes and it stops affecting you. Trying to justify or defend yourself is only going to dig yourself deeper and provoke even more negativity. Just ignore it, just don't respond. Then of course, is the hypocrisy of this post doing exactly what it's touting against.Made you look
>>
File: sward.jpg (71KB, 650x399px) Image search: [Google]
sward.jpg
71KB, 650x399px
Could someone draw a two-handed kriegsmesser like pic related please? The hilt is of the wood shown in the picture and the metal of the blade is a deep grey (near black). At the base of the blade are the runes shown, the bottom of the letters toward the edge of the blade.

Ty, <3
>>
File: bandit princess.png (2MB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bandit princess.png
2MB, 800x1067px
>>49737068
You seem to have missed it, so I'll point out that an anon in the last thread posted a WIP (pic related) and added that they would finish it later when they got back to their tablet.
>>
>>49737168
True enough. I just woke up and posted that req, then immediately got that so I just got a little heated up I guess. Whatever, what's done is done.

At least that req got an reaction out of people, gonna keep using it from now on lol
>>
>>49737194
If it gets done, great. If it doesn't, Imma keep posting my request.

Cause WIPs don't always get finished.
>>
>>49737221
I think the point is you should make an anchor post like everyone else instead of ignoring a potential delivery.
>>
>>49737221
Usually it's pretty rude to keep posting the req again.

Why didn't you anchor the WIP?
>>
>>49737227
>like everyone else
I'm sorry, who is this 'everyone else' and where are these rules written down?

>>49737233
Because I don't want to marry my req to a WiP that might never get finished.

Jesus Christ the anons that haunt these threads are a prickly bunch. It's like an incestuous little cabal of nit picking and policing other people's behavior.
>>
>>49737268
Oh man you're one of those.
>>
>>49737281
>Oh man you're one of those.
Right back at you buddy.
>>
File: (You).png (443KB, 490x905px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
443KB, 490x905px
>>49737268
I hope whatever drawfag works on it sees this
>>
>>49737268
You want to know who "everyone" who got WIP and posted an anchor like you're supposed to do is?

>>49734956 and >>49734481 and >>49734395
>>
>>49737332
>that anon still posting the same an anchor of a wip that's never going to get finished

Proving my point.
>>
>>49737352
And by acting like an entitled little cunt, you will irk most drawfags to never do anything for you.

Congrats, you fucked yourself over.
>>
>>49737352
Patience is a virtue. That's all.
>>
>>49737375
In all likelihood, the artist drawing for him probably doesn't give a shit one way or another. Guy's still an asshole though.
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

Hello! have a nice day!
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.
>>
>>49737375
abloo bloo bloo.

It's worth it now just to see you fanny flustered.

Can't stand you thread police types.
>>
>>49737433

you know that there's a huge chance that every one of our contributing artists has seen your request at least a few times by now and decided not to do it, right?
>>
File: smaller.jpg (1MB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
smaller.jpg
1MB, 1000x1417px
>>49734372
Hello, drawfriends! Thank you for your input in the last thread.

I'd like an obviously mechanical, effeminate construct. Preferably with a mechanical dancer theme, like pic related without horns / a tail.

Details:
She's for a 5e game I'm running; the players will encounter her in the laboratory of a wizard who's been experimenting with illegal things, and will find it a lot easier to activate her(and free her) than to pick and de-trap their way through the lab, because she knows where all the traps are.

They'll almost definitely witness at least one of her performances- her instrument (besides dancing) is the reconfigurable music box next to her heart.
>>
>>49737461
yep, you can filter it too.
>>
>>49737481

I think I prefer watching you hold out hope that will never be worth anything.
>>
>>49737490
Nah, I'm doing this out of not having anything better to do, I knew since the first time it was a lost cause.
>>
>>49737505

Oh, so just shitposting then.
>>
>>49737453
Man, its funny to watch you be such an ineffective asshole to people you don't know for no reason, nice job dude
>>
File: refferance.jpg (683KB, 1432x2088px) Image search: [Google]
refferance.jpg
683KB, 1432x2088px
/r/ing and image of our melodramatic bbeg for this book, "Daniel Khan, The Evil Hatelord"

I need a shot of a great khan offering a bouquet of flowers to an extra cute, starry eyed female kobold with an adorable bow on her head like in the image. In his other hand, behind his back,the hatelord holds a gnarly ax, and on his cape is the mark of khorne. if you draw a background, maybe just open hills or plains
>>
File: Ilyich WIP 2.png (857KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Ilyich WIP 2.png
857KB, 800x1067px
Not sure what the accepted etiquette is in this matter, considering that there was already a delivery, but in case the anon that drew it intends to continue, I'll anchor this.
>>
File: 1474914873584.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474914873584.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
File: 5c05362e0b4d6.jpg (198KB, 698x920px) Image search: [Google]
5c05362e0b4d6.jpg
198KB, 698x920px
Requesting a female spear fighter, younger but not overtly so with curly chesnut hair and brown eyes. Armor on the light to medium side, a bit more bundled up for winter weather maybe somewhat like the coat in attached pic. It'd be an added plus if she also has a bag strapped across her torso that's notably older than any of her other equipment.

Thanks drawfriends, have a good day.
>>
>>49738169
The only precedent is the elf Viking last hold out, where the artist only admitted he gave up on it after weeks of the OR posting the WIP and then only after it started a discussion.
So, feel free to anchor in hope until the artist confirms or until a subjectively "reasonable" time has passed.

Moving on...
Bogroll has demonstrated that he can return with progress after a long, irl induced, hiatus.
So haters gonna hate.
Bogroll gonna roll.

If your request has an recent, unfinshed WIP, it is polite to mention it.
If you don't mention it, you are guilty of the cardinal sin of being slightly rude on 4chan.
However will you sleep at night?

/tg/ Drawthreads have long been a bastion of relative civility on 4chan.
I first noted this when I began being called a drawfriend instead of a drawfag.
And the rule of "casual shitposting is not welcome here" is mostly due to everyone preferring that the Drawthreads not fall of the board every 12 hours.

Ignore all bait, even if it's not bait.
I probably will not reply to any replies to this post.
Party on.
>>
>>49738548
Words of relative wisdom
>>
Hey drawthread. I've been gone for a while, is Charlotte still a thing?
>>
I would like to request a scene based on this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmBq_xtuOUM with the Imperial Guard as the soldiers and the Sisters of Battle as the Major-General's daughters.
>>
>>49738824
I was gone from the threads for a while, when I got back Charlotte was dying out. It's safe to say that it's not really appearing in the threads anymore unless someone asks about it.
>>
>>49739205
I don't know if I'm disappointed or not.
>>
File: Plzsenpaiautograph.jpg (1MB, 1458x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Plzsenpaiautograph.jpg
1MB, 1458x1667px
I'd like to request a scene where my Orc gladiator Urza was approached by a scared little girl who shyly requested her autograph. If Urza could be looking slightly confused, while the peasant girl is holding out a book with a pen and looking shy or intimidated.
>>
File: tg-request.png (422KB, 763x517px) Image search: [Google]
tg-request.png
422KB, 763x517px
migrating from previous thread with some modifications. I'd like to put out a request for an Imperial Skitarii,
-with armor similar to (1) only with a red robe/cloak/skirt covering his legs with a slit along it's center to allow for better movement.and the armor is iron or steel colored, the only gold remaining on the shoulder-pads the forearms and some of the plating around the abdomen area. with a set of roman numerals on the right shoulder and the Mechanicus insignia on the left.
-with a helmet/gas-mask similar to (2) colored like steel same as the armor
- aiming a stub carbine(4)
- and with a transonic blade in a scabard at his hip.
>>
File: ivallios.jpg (84KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
ivallios.jpg
84KB, 600x857px
requesting an elf that looks similar to this, playing a harmonica. maybe change the hairstyle too, but keep it short/medium length. if possible, include a bow and a longsword somewhere on him
>>
why do you people change your request between threads I'm not going to keep starting over
>>
can someone list all the deliveires so far? i feel like they are lacking as of later
>>
>>49739720
...all of the deliveries so far? Going back how far? Also

>lacking as of later
They're better than the nothing we'd have without these threads, and there are still excellent deliveries every thread.
>>
>>49739734
in this thread i mean

my autistic inner self is ticking for something
>>
>>49739765
You need to be patient there isn't a constant output of deliveries on some kind of schedule. This thread isn't even half used up.
>>
>>49739782
This.
A few of the last few threads had too many awesome deliveries to choose the next OP image from.
Ebb and flow man.
>>
File: 1476032963219.png (346KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476032963219.png
346KB, 2732x2048px
Anchoring request
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of this girl here in a long button up top looking very sleepy and done with the world's shit for waking her up while she holds up a cup of coffee
>>
File: 2199249.png (726KB, 932x705px) Image search: [Google]
2199249.png
726KB, 932x705px
Migrating my request from last thread.

I'd love it if anyone could draw something for Lucia here. The only differences from the picture is that her legs are shaped more like the reference bit in the bottom left, instead of the main picture. Also, she has a tail that'd just about reach the ground. Her arms from the elbow down, her tail and the legs from the knee down are all green scaled with ivory claws. I had forgotten to tell the artist that she had a tail and that the feet weren't right, but I got it for free so I didn't really have much room to gripe and I do like it.

I'd like her in a post kinda like that crappy stock photo in the top corner, standing with her hand on her hip and resting the blade on her shoulder in a sort of relaxed "What next?" pose. The sword's a falcata, ~20 inches long and made from Damascus steel, though you can draw it normally if the waviness is too complicated.

Also, it's hard to tell but her eyes are slightly different shades of purple, the left is more blue and the right is more red.

It doesn't have to be colored, a sketch would be great too (but, of course, color would be loved). Thanks in advance!
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
Requesting a night goblin doing pic related
Please
>>
Import and bump
>Willing to do a trade here. I need some simple lineart and I'd be willing to color something in exchange.
>Small frame
>Big, round eyes
>Round face
>Wears a big, poofy hat- similar to pic related
>Short skirt, long jacket
>Footwear is up to you

You can see some of my works. both traces and colors, on my website here https://www.favii.co/Vector_Art
>>
>>49740871
Why do you think this "trade" you keep offering is going to actually do anything for your request?
>>
>>49740886
That's a good question. I don't actually have any basis in reason for it, I just wanna be able to give back to the drawfriend for helping me.

Should I stop? Are you actually trying to be helpful, or are you just being a nigger?
>>
>>49740935
Yeah you should stop.
>>
File: Cathar.jpg (334KB, 1688x739px) Image search: [Google]
Cathar.jpg
334KB, 1688x739px
Moving this over from the previous thread.

I've got an Innistrad character for a game I'd love. It's a pretty simple idea, with a cleric in the general vein of the first and second images, holding a scythe/staff akin to the third. On his hip or in his hands is a bastard sword, which is his real weapon.

Relatively young looking, dusty brown/blonde hair for colour if that's applicable, and the coat should have more light grey and black than the all black of the dude in the centre. I really don't need too much below the waist.

Hat is optional.

Thanks in advance you talented fucks.
>>
File: IMG_20161011_213905.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_213905.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>49735324

Even though this is obvious fetish-bait, here's a wip sketch
>>
File: requestm.png (603KB, 1403x825px) Image search: [Google]
requestm.png
603KB, 1403x825px
>>49741030

MOTHGIRL CLERIC
>>
>>49741175
>>49741030
I didnt mean to reply to you i am so sorry.
>>
File: Under the Glacier.jpg (2MB, 3544x2140px) Image search: [Google]
Under the Glacier.jpg
2MB, 3544x2140px
>>49734372
>Landscapes Edition
Requesting a nerubian city/a ziggurat built directly under a glacier, with a cool blueish lighting.
>>
File: Blueberry theft_1k.png (986KB, 1000x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Blueberry theft_1k.png
986KB, 1000x1025px
>>49735324
>>49741030

Not sure this is entirely useful, and I took some creative liense (as its a pretty fetishy/lewd-request anyways :^) )

Anyways, I consider this finished for now. Enjoy!
>>
Anyone around feeling like doing landscapes or monsters? I could request either.
>>
File: Joy Reference Image.png (3MB, 2195x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Joy Reference Image.png
3MB, 2195x1644px
I apologize for the detailed request, but this is the character of one of my players who's been massively helping out in the campaign, and I figured I'd request a drawing for them.

Joyful Whispers from Beyond (Joy for short) is a Dusk Caste Abyssal, around six feet tall, with pale skin and medium-length white hair (see reference, except messier), bluish-grey eyes, a scar running vertically along her lip (she wears black makeup) and a patch over her left eye. She also has to have a large black circle on the center of her forehead, as her Caste Mark. She's got an athletic build that's still muscular, and big breasts.

She wears a corset of blackened metal (see reference, but black) with a ribcage of yellowed bone surrounding it on each side, and a blackened spinal cord running along the back. Underneath the corset, she's wearing a black, flowy top, with a large hood hanging from the back. On her right shoulder she has a single pauldron (see reference) that has a skull embedded into the top of it with its mouth open, glowing with a pale blue light. She wears a pair of gauntlets made of the same blackened metal (see reference image, the fingers should look clawed like the image below the bracers), with small skulls where the gems would be. The rest of her arms are also armored.

She has black leather wrapped around her waist with a silver ring, holding up one loincloth made of tattered black cloth that hangs to her knees, and another one on the back that reaches almost to her ankles. She wears black leggings, with large blackened greaves and armored boots with heels (see reference). All her armor should be trimmed with bits of yellowed bone.

Her weapon references are on the right: the scythe on the bottom, except made with a revolver instead of an assault rifle, and more skeletal-looking.

Ideally, she would be in the pose on the bottom-left, with a female-looking reaper (upper-left) wielding a floral scythe (middle-left) hovering over her.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>49741472
draw something that can be described as the 'hand of the maiden'.
>>
File: request reference.jpg (1MB, 1850x1782px) Image search: [Google]
request reference.jpg
1MB, 1850x1782px
I need a picture for my next character and for sure wont find one any other way.
He's a half-dragon Goliath. Think less "anthropomorphic dragon" and more "guy with dragon parts", no extended muzzle. He's got the traditional Copper dragon horns, with three rings pierced through each of them. Absolutely RIPPED and loves showing off his 30 strength. He's a bombastic showman as he's the champion of the arena. He wears typical lightweight arena gear; pants, bracers, no shirt, one pauldron maybe, you get the idea. And he beats people with an adamantine quarterstaff that his powerful build makes look small compared to him.
>>
so what was the most cringeworthy request ever posted here?
>>
>>49741886
This one: >>49741886
>>
>>49741886
The one you just made.
>>
>>49741911
>>49741925
ebin
>>
>>49736757
My only complaints would involve the head, but this is unique in its own way. I quite like that.
>>
File: Creogh.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Creogh.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
I'd like to request my tribal druid/witch

It would be awesome if she was drawn perfoming a ritual or curse. This song conveys a good feeling of what the ritual is about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-zOiiCd6U

Thanks and have fun
>>
>>49735670
Bump in pursuit of drawfags with a love for autistic sorc girls
>>
File: KittensAllGrownUp.jpg (171KB, 1072x616px) Image search: [Google]
KittensAllGrownUp.jpg
171KB, 1072x616px
Gibe more kittens please.
They're too damn adorable to be bound to only two images!
>>
File: Bedtime for kittens.png (1MB, 1704x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Bedtime for kittens.png
1MB, 1704x1432px
>>49742318
There are technically three images, Anon.
>>
>>49742346
There's also this.
>>
File: Roman Drow.png (1MB, 800x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Drow.png
1MB, 800x1231px
>>49735341
Last one I do today. And only because Im hugely into roman history atm.

Cheers
>>
File: Eli Hurst with flamethrower.jpg (541KB, 1253x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Eli Hurst with flamethrower.jpg
541KB, 1253x1261px
Requesting a followup image for my character Eli. We finally wrapped up our Outbreak: Deep space game where we all had to deal with a parasite that was zombifying the crew of a massive space station. So if I could get her looking tired, rundown and with a number of cuts and scrapes on her, while caring her patch worked flamethrower.
>>
File: Eli Hurst.png (367KB, 1000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
Eli Hurst.png
367KB, 1000x1361px
>>49742885

Woops, turns out I lied. Did this one too.
Propably could be more beat up, though.
>>
>>49743293
thanks for taking a shot at this, looks pretty good. Your right that she could have looked a little more beat up, and the slight smile seems a little out of place for a horror survivor. Otherwise I dig you style.
>>
>>49743707
Thanks, but yeah. I was going for exhausted relief, but ended up with slight mirth instead.

Focussed more on just drawing the character, I guess. I still have a lot of room to improve.
>>
>>49741472
How about you just post your requests since we're on an anonymous website and see if people take them?
>>
File: eEJGihQ.png (334KB, 954x666px) Image search: [Google]
eEJGihQ.png
334KB, 954x666px
>>49738548
I love you
>>
>>49743707
>>49743746

I might go back and give it another go tomorrow. She was quite fun to draw, and I think I have an idea on how to improve it.
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
Requesting an image of him in a sloppy bartender outfit mixing some drinks happily in a cyberpunk setting bar.
>>
>>49737622
I know that 'bold
>>
>>49738169
Hey. Just saw this. Thanks for anchoring it. I'll work on it a bit tomorrow and come back. His right eye and hand are bugging me enough to want to fix them, and I'm pretty happy with where he's going in general.
>>
>>49743945
cool thanks
>>
>>49734422
I started this last night. But went to bed before I could post a WIP shot. I'll be back after work to continue tonight.

Just a couple of questions. What kind of setting is it? I ask because I want to make sure any extra gubbins like swords, knives, pouches, priming horn, sidearm, etc etc is appropriate for your story. And what's her name?
>>
Your style is like a super refined version of what a 12 year old girl just getting into anime would draw like
>>
for some reason, I want to see a space marine playing chess with an eldar or an ork
>>
>>49744569
>Ork chess is just their side of the board covered with about 70 pawns and one King
>eldar chess is five dimensional with invisible pieces
>>
>>49744666
>If you ever beat an Ork at Ork chess they beat you right back with your own dismembered arm
>If you ever beat an Eldar at Eldar chess they turn and leave silently but then a thousand years later your entire home system gets slaughtered by Orks.
>>
>>49744763
Nah, you start playing chess against one Ork, but by the time you get to turn 4 there's like fifty of the bastards.
The Eldar doesn't play at all and just insists that they've already won.
>>
File: 1476185722861.png (102KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
1476185722861.png
102KB, 400x269px
>>49736256
>>
Two word requests
>>
>>49744889
Iron Kobold
>>
>>49744889
Fucked paladin
>>
>>49744889
fat halfling
>>
>>49744889
Illithid clown
>>
>>49744889
Angry Wankbear
>>
>>49744889
Talking Shield
>>
>>49744889
Screaming Diz-buster
>>
>>49744889
exploding dwarf
>>
>>49744889
Wolf Dragon
>>
>>49744889
Grassy gnoll
>>
>>49744889
Jumbo shrimp
>>
>>49744889
Mimic Mimic
>>
File: 1474228709929.jpg (400KB, 1000x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1474228709929.jpg
400KB, 1000x1131px
>>49734372
Anyone still have that gif of this lizard guy in a moving hallway?
>>
>>49745171
Oh God, this. It's actually an herbivorous treasure-chest-creature that pretends to be a Mimic so that adventurers don't open it and steal the gold coins that it needs for its digestion.
>>
File: tfw jainitor deletes your post.jpg (118KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw jainitor deletes your post.jpg
118KB, 321x400px
>>49740588
Quicky.

>>49713332
>>49713676
http://imgur.com/a/EHyBE
>>
>>49745213
What if adventurers left appropriately-sized pebbles in their place?
>>49745229
Always a pleasure to see you in the thread, Lewd.
>>
>>49744903
>>49744905
>>49744906
>>49744918
>>49744919
>>49744981
>>49745013
>>49745042
>>49745052
>>49745129
>>49745151
>>49745171
Okay, I'm really sorry but none of these appeal to me. Sorry for wasting posts, guys.
>>
>>49744889
Scarab knight
>>
>>49745271
Furball mage.
>>
Sword Golem
>>
>>49744889
Cyborg Samurai
>>
>>49744889
Lesbian halflings
>>
Taking requests that revolve around females with either large or flat breasts.
>>
File: scarabknight.png (434KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
scarabknight.png
434KB, 1200x1600px
>>49745302
Not my best work but all I could think of for this
>>
>>49745192
fuck, i thought i saved it (OR here) but i guess not. now i need it too.
>>
File: gypsygunner.jpg (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gypsygunner.jpg
4MB, 3000x3000px
Migrating request for a gypsy sharpshooter.
>I. Rifle general shape and size (curved stock)
>II. Upper body garment open front with sleeves
>III. A sling or strap for the rifle
>IV. Lower body garment feet up to waist wrap
>V. Androgynous

He is a marksman bounty hunter akin to Reaver from Fable. He grew up in Thunderhead, a floating magic city kept aloft by a collaboration of tinker gnomes and wizards. His father, an engineer and watchmaker that worked in the lower industrial belly of the city, died in a bombing that caused the magisterium to plummet into the perpetual storm on which the city was perched. He found a rifle invention that linked his father to the bombing and to a terrorist cell, the Anarcanists. He fled the city on a passing merchant skyship, adopting a new identity as a sorceress and passing the rifle off as a staff. He wears loose flamboyant clothing with a sensual air to them as a consequence of this and tends to carry himself with a exaggerated sense of femininity.
>>
File: Deer maids.png (202KB, 700x687px) Image search: [Google]
Deer maids.png
202KB, 700x687px
>>49745714
Well, I'd link mine but it's still about five and a half hours before I can bump it.
So instead how about a deer cervitaur suffering breast envy in regards to a generously endowed centaur?
>>
File: Scarab Knight.jpg (445KB, 1000x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Scarab Knight.jpg
445KB, 1000x1394px
>>49745302
>>
File: 1430803714853.gif (308KB, 288x278px) Image search: [Google]
1430803714853.gif
308KB, 288x278px
>>49745958
>>
File: fucked up deep sea shit.png (2MB, 1900x936px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up deep sea shit.png
2MB, 1900x936px
What about some sea monsters? I'm running an aboleth and need some scary shit to stock its lair with.

Do whatever you feel, such as:
>Filter-feeders, but they suck up clouds of blood
>Huge worms that pretend to be tunnels in the rock face
>Predator that makes and sustains bubbles to air-drown other sea life
etc
>>
>>49745998
There are always giant angler fish.
>>
>>49745714
How about a paladin girl who just went through a "growth spurt" and is frantically trying to tape down her breasts so that she can fit into her plate mail.
>>
>>49744349
Thanks for the interest! Swords and stuff wouldn't belong, they are prevalent in the setting but she doesn't carry one herself. A dagger on the belt with some extra pouches would be fitting though.
>>
>>49745714
>>49746021 this, and the paladin has short black hair.
>>
>>49746114
How about a mohican?
>>
>>49746197
I was thinking just like a sexy, messy bob. But that sounds cool too.
>>
>>49734433
Bumping, anybody wanna take this?
>>
>>49745958
>>49745737
I was actually thinking of a scarab that was knight, but those are quite cool!
>>
File: 1474539097598.gif (1003KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474539097598.gif
1003KB, 700x430px
>>49745738
>>49745192
>>
>>49742787
OR here, Thank you very much!
>>
File: Sword Golem.jpg (368KB, 1400x890px) Image search: [Google]
Sword Golem.jpg
368KB, 1400x890px
>>49745361
>>
>>49734893
Das Bump
>>
>>49746565
Not him, but that's badass.
>>
File: banshee_by_kano_kun-d6cklrh.jpg (188KB, 557x800px) Image search: [Google]
banshee_by_kano_kun-d6cklrh.jpg
188KB, 557x800px
>>49745714
How about both ? A pair of howling banshees, one well endowed, the other less so ? Might be putting on their armor, or applying pre-battle runes, or something.
>>
>>4973457
Slightly early bump
>>
>>49745714
>>49734564
I know she isn't technically female, but I'm not asking to draw anything lewd, which is the only reason I'm requesting this here rather than on /aco/.
>>
>tfw you want to do a request after it gets deliveries
>>
>>49747048
Do it anyway.
>>
>>49747048
Do it up man. Better that you get the practice.
>>
>>49747048
>what was the charlotte incident

Draw whatever you feel like, who cares if it got done already, you don't owe anyone here anything.
>>
>>49747048
Just do it. Only the shittiest of thread dwellers would give you grief for it.
>>
File: Striking_Scorpions_Wargear.jpg (108KB, 360x534px) Image search: [Google]
Striking_Scorpions_Wargear.jpg
108KB, 360x534px
A female striking scorpion, face plate removed to show her face. Has a stoic, arrogant expression with a lock of sweaty black hair falling across her brow and large blue eyes.
>>
>>49734564
Post uncensored
>>
>>49747217
http://imgur.com/a/NW1xD
>>
>>49747260
Nice
>>
>>49747284
Thank you!
>>
Got any monster girl/kobold requests here? trying to practice inking here
>>
>>49745998
http://imgur.com/a/55zZo
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 819x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 819x1200px
>>49747314
Sheep girl
>>
>>49747367
I already had the one on the right, but the left's new to me. Neat!
>>
File: 1472427022701.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1472427022701.gif
2MB, 250x141px
>>49747379
>>
>>49745229
Thanks lewd. I will treasure this always
>>
>>49747367
Creeps? Is that you? ;-; I miss you so. Please hit me up on discord at one point, I believed you to be dead!
>>
File: 1475452974394.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1475452974394.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
>>49745714
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.
>>
>>49745714
Are monster girls welcomed?
>>
File: Greg Look.png (3MB, 2496x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Greg Look.png
3MB, 2496x1067px
Migrating.

Pic related, except with hair half as long. Tshirt has the logo from pic related on it, wearing a jean vest like pic related, with a patch that says Powers (his last name). Leaning against his motorcycle (pic related), holding a bigass wrench (like pic related), smiling. This is all looking in on his garage (like pic related), with one or two nerdy posters on the wall and one or two empty cans of soda on the ground.
>>
>>49747631
What if I am scared by spiders and aroused by spidergirls, thought ?
>>
>>49737474
bumpin'.
>>
>>49747656
Then get ready for the best sex there is. Snu Snu
>>
>>49747314
yo >>49737622
>>
File: Feather Ear Shepherd.png (1MB, 1098x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Feather Ear Shepherd.png
1MB, 1098x1048px
Requesting the Girl on the left wearing the Armour of the girl on the right and the other details listed in the attached picture.
Thank you in advanced
Anon
>>
>>49745714
I have one of each for you to pick from.
>Centaur
>Human upper body is "thick" in the maternal sense with a respectably motherly chest
>Upper body is covered by a mantle covered in holy talismans taken from a priest that died in he swamps
>Lower body is a six-legged lizard instead of a horse, covered in tribal paints and carrying various packs full of ingredients, and belts with potions on them.
>She's a traveling medicine woman

or

>Young psycarnium-wielding girl
>Pale to the point of looking sickly, with absurdly long black hair. (seriously it's a bushy mess that drags the ground behind her)
>Glowing blue eyes
>covered in marks and scars as if she's been disected and put back together
>wears an oversized wizard's robe over a dress that's so worn it might as well not exist in any practical fashion
>several crystals float around her, displaying her psionic abilities
>she's an unusually cheery psychic
>>
>>49748024
A busty centaur got done a few threads back, you might check and see if it fits what you need.
>>
I have a game tonight and I'd love to get something simple heh, any takers? Will love and cherish Maelyrra forever. Figure on the way too.
>>
>>49748138
This is a draw thread, not a character art thread.
>>
>>49745271
It happens every time you post that stupid "2 word requests" post, some 15 or so posts burn up instantly. Just start going through and looking at posted requests and see if something interests you and this won't happen.
>>
>>49748167
This is a thread where people look for art to be made and all I'm saying is one similar to your request was filled and might suit your purposes, don't be a shit.
>>
File: binding.jpg (168KB, 1221x1450px) Image search: [Google]
binding.jpg
168KB, 1221x1450px
>>49746021
>>49746114
>>49746197
>>49746205
Mohicans are for bull dykes and atention whores, not paladins
>>
>>49748220
Oh fuck that's gonna be good.
>>
>>49748185
>to your request
Different anon broseph, quit being a turd yourself.
>>
>>49745714
Requesting the chested half-orc jealous of the big titty elf
>>
>>49748220
Didn't she learn that chest bindings weaken the ribs by putting pressure on them, and impede her fighting ability? I'm sure one of her seniors would have mentioned this.
She looks nice, though.
>>
>>49748220

I love it.
>>
>>49747260
Hope you comission some lewds of her one day and that Ill get to see them
>>
File: 1459537399445.jpg (48KB, 535x487px) Image search: [Google]
1459537399445.jpg
48KB, 535x487px
>>49748220
>>
>>49748185
That wasn't me. can you link the draw?
>>
>>49734572
Bumping
>>
>>49747523
http://imgur.com/a/jHRp7
>>
File: ShankingIntensifies.png (823KB, 821x863px) Image search: [Google]
ShankingIntensifies.png
823KB, 821x863px
I'd like to immortalize a scene that happened in last week's session. Could I get a tiefling paladin similar to pic related back-alley kidney shanking the everloving shit out of a mummy lord who used to be a wizard with a glowing hunting knife? She is short (around 5'4), and the changes from the ref include a non-boobplate breastplate, a shield bearing the symbol of Ilmater in her left hand, green, feline eyes, horns similar in style to the ref, and digitigrade legs while still wearing the boots.
>>
File: spidergirl.jpg (111KB, 265x446px) Image search: [Google]
spidergirl.jpg
111KB, 265x446px
>>49745714
If your taking lewd requests how about something with a spider girl like this one?
>>
i also want to some lewd requests please.
>>
>>49748407
*to try.

Humans/ Elves preferably
>>
>>49734424
Well, I'm bumping this as the thread will likely be dead by the time I wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>49748407
>>49748420
... How lewd we talking?
>>
File: Centaur girl.jpg (234KB, 1517x1726px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur girl.jpg
234KB, 1517x1726px
>>49748138
This one?
>>
>>49748420
Can you give me a lady knight taking off her armor. Elf or human would be fine
Also, a lack of titplate would be preferable, if you please.
>>
>>49748407
>>49748420
how about taking a shot at her >>49748399
>>
>>49748399
>>49748456
Fuck off man
>>
File: purest.png (443KB, 598x958px) Image search: [Google]
purest.png
443KB, 598x958px
>>49748407
Requesting a cutie knightly woman with long blonde hair holding hands with a dark haired half elf.
>>
File: 1324950744286.png (5KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1324950744286.png
5KB, 274x242px
>>49748462
Make me!
>>
>>49748407
A female knight who has fiery red hair is lusting after ___'s cock.
>>
>>49748220
Mohicans are a proud and noble haircut! They are not crude!

But seriously, great work.
>>
File: knight girl.jpg (159KB, 580x863px) Image search: [Google]
knight girl.jpg
159KB, 580x863px
>>49748407
A female paladin's breast plate has fallen off and she's hurriedly covering herself up in embarrasment, the usually proud young woman suddenly come over by embarrasment as her male team mates ogle her.

Pic as a ref for the paladin.
>>
>>49748220
>Mohicans are for dykes
>drew Charlotte

lol
>>
File: for ref.png (20KB, 297x985px) Image search: [Google]
for ref.png
20KB, 297x985px
Taking my chances for lewds to answer again:

To lewdanon:

Could you draw a fem imperial guardsman officer and a fem commissar who were attempting to molest a teenage male eldar bound and tied up.

The female commissar and female IG officer are caught doing so, the female commissar is shocked for being caught attempting to violate the eldar teen boy, while the female IG officer is just startled. Said female IG officer would wear the same type of uniform in the reference picture.
>>
>>49748556
Not dykes, anon, bull dykes.
>>
>>49748690
I misread

the resemblance is still suspicious
>>
>>49748713
I don't think Greenmarine was lurking around back to the Charlotte shitstorm. That blew way out of proportions, in any cases.
>>
>>49748786
it's funny because recently charlotteanon got a pic with charlotte and julia in shorts with their chests bound just like that
>>
>>49741030
>>49741404

OR here.

Ah sweet! Thanks anon!

That trooper's face is priceless! The skull on the chest plate looks pretty damn cool too.

Again, a fine job!
>>
File: Umbreoninspiredsorceress.jpg (166KB, 821x515px) Image search: [Google]
Umbreoninspiredsorceress.jpg
166KB, 821x515px
Hello drawthread I don't know if this is the right place to request this but I would like to request a female sorceress for my first dungeons and dragons game who's robes are inspired by the pokemon umbreon.
The sorceress is cute but not overtly voluptuous, I would like her to have a pixie haircut, with light pink hair.
My friends said they usually get some awesome art from here.
>>
>>49748786

Yeah that was what, last March?
>>
>>49748870
Think so, thought the shitstorm remaining for some time after that.
>>
>>49748904
Is the OR even still here?
>>
>>49748713
She's not stacked like that paladin is though.
>>
File: Torch.jpg (92KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Torch.jpg
92KB, 400x300px
>>49748407
Can you draw lewds of a tropical-flower themed brown dryad ? I don't know how lewd you are willing to go, but I would be fine with anything from soft cheesecake to more steamy stuff.
>>
>>49747996
Just a heads up anon, the "N" in N7 isn't short for Normandy, it's a designation for special forces.
>>
none of these lewd requests are even going to get done you idiots
>>
File: 1469533628411.jpg (428KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469533628411.jpg
428KB, 900x900px
>>49748407
How lewd are you willing to go? What's the will/won't draw?

Either way I'd like to request a topless gorgon, looking at an adventurer's petrified boner an giving him a "Dude really?" kind of look. Like she's stuck between a rock and a hard place and the adventure's a-ok with that.
>>
>>49749027
The only thing that guarantees they won't get done is not posting them.
>>
>>49749033
wow how deep and insightful

take the redboard stuff to a redboard
>>
>>49749040
Make me.
>>
>>49749022
You are correct. The "N" came from the Interplanetary Combatives Academy, sometimes called "N-School" and it does designate special forces. The "7" refers to the highest level of proficiency achieved from said academy.

God I loved Mass Effect and cant wait for Andromeda.
>>
>>49734470
bumping my request
>>
>>49749022
>>49749080
Thanks for the heads up, I had a serious brain fart there, Havn't played them in a long time, It's too late to replace the image, But the idea is still the same. I'm just looking for an artist to draw Left girl in Fem-Shephard's gear
>>
>>49748407
>>49748538
Not OR, but that one embarassed paladin getting gently sexed and even more flustered would be nice too.
>>
>>49749152
The one in the tabard? Few threads back?
>>
File: 1475951207432.jpg (150KB, 848x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475951207432.jpg
150KB, 848x1500px
>>49749152
>>49749443

That one?
>>
>>49749463
That's who I was thinking of >>49749443 don't know if it's who >>49749152 means though.
>>
File: Goth.jpg (87KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Goth.jpg
87KB, 565x800px
>>49748407
>>49748420
How about a really goth-y human girl getting lovingly pinned by a dark elf woman.
>>
>>49734817
>24-hour bump
>>
>>49749463
U N F
N
F
>>
>>49748827
link?
>>
File: dykes.png (2MB, 1800x1834px) Image search: [Google]
dykes.png
2MB, 1800x1834px
>>49749674
>>
>>49749703
Their lips look off. Especially the blonde chick's (I can never remember which is which)
>>
>>49749715
Charlotte's the one on the right and yeah the lips are weird. The left girl is named Julia pretty sure.
>>
>>49749703

I don't know who that is but that's a cute pic. I agree about the lips too.
>>
File: b-bakaroundears.png (710KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
b-bakaroundears.png
710KB, 750x738px
>>49748478
Gotcha covered, anon
>>
>>49749824
Ha! Thanks anon it's great.
>>
>>49749824
HOLY SHIT CULEXUS
>>
>>49749824

Oooooooh snap, it's Colossal!
>>
>>49749899
>>49749899
>>49749899
NEW THREAD LETS MOVE GO GO GO
>>
>>49735814
Bumping, could anybody take this please?
>>
>>49748478
kissu
>>
>>49749824
I love you
>>
>>49748220
As great as this image is, chest binding with tape and bandaging can be REALLY bad for both the breast tissue and for person too if it's too tight.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.