[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1121: Just kidding edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 552
Thread images: 99

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49692913
>>
Is this the real thread now?
>>
>>49705159
Just wait, it'll be deleted within 5 minutes.
>>
>>49705159
>>49705164
The shitposter clearly made it, so I wouldn't be surprised if he does that to continue trolling.
>>
>>49705164
When will the madness end?!

The next thing you're going to say is "When Jumpchain is deleted for good."!
>>
>>49705193
When anon ends up in jail.
>>
>>49705193
When death surrenders.
>>
>>49705193
When the shitposter kills himself via cop.
>>
Is the greensight perk in the ASOIAF jump at the same level as the current abilities seen in the show? I think messing with time is definitely not allowed but it'd be cool if it let you look through time like Bran can do now. Looking into the past and seeing things that happened tens of thousands of years ago would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>49705193
When someone makes the Madness jump. After all, we've got jumps made from other flash movies and the like.
>>
>>49705219
Jurassic park has a perk that can do that. It sounds like a really cool power. Imagine listening in on famous events, or the scholars of the ancient Greeks lecture and debate.
>>
>>49705219
Ya know, Postcognition is a really cool power but you almost never see it. Only precognition.
>>
Jumpers, did you ever take advantage of your power/perks/connections/whatever to have someone create media related to a certain IP?

Like importing something no native to the setting or getting them to make a new season of [show you like].
>>
>>49705268
It wouldn't be the same, not without the same writers.
But I do import completed media under the name of my own company. Because I'm a thief like that.
>>
>>49705268
As much as I love recursion, the idea of writing fanfiction about writing fanfiction is a little too much even for me.
>>
>>49705279
There are enough "modern earth but as a jump" jumps where you could try bribing people into making another season of Firefly or something, even if you the player can't say much more than you did it when posting about your adventures.

Or, more practically, arranging for a competent company to put out a video game/anime/tv show that has suspicious parallels to future events for maximum trolling potential.
>>
>>49705303
>arranging for a competent company to put out a video game/anime/tv show that has suspicious parallels to future events for maximum trolling potential.
And now I need to add this to The List.
Specifically for MCU, where I spent like 90% of my time trolling the cast.
>>
>>49705323
>It's just like my Japanese Animes!
>What.
>No, really, this is almost exactly what happens in Episode 7 of Kawaii Warriors season 2. Including the outfit the lizardgirl is wearing.
>Please tell me this isn't some sort of guerilla advertisement.
>I don't know, but if it's like the show, X will happen.
>X proceeds to happen
>Fucking weaboo aliums.
>>
>>49705263
Raildex has it too at least.
>>
>>49705355
>Name one of the characters Sony TTark
>Make him Batman
>>
>>49705358
Raildex has everything and anything if you're creative. It's like Worm with fewer specific shard powers, but the powers on offer are all adaptable enough that it really doesn't matter that there's so few.
>>
>>49705368
>New Hero introduces himself
>Superhero based fighting game with a code system to unlock hidden characters lets you unlock that hero with text that flashes on the screen at the start of his first on-air interview.
>It's the version of the game from at least a year before the guy got his powers, and everything is mostly right
>Someone points this out on Jchan
>The Hero Organization is baffled
>>
>>49705323
>Let them find out you're the producer.
>If they ask about the future pull out a script and start reading it.
>Start laughing hysterically.
>Don't answer anything.
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
>>49705279
>my own company
Actually, thinking about it, this raises a question for the thread.

How do you guys handle things like Companies, or Towns, under your ownership that follow you between jumps? What if you're a drop-in?
Did they already exist and you just get ownership, despite your age? Or are you able to easily make them from the ground up?
What about settings where the business doesn't fit, like a Fashion Company in a Medieval setting?

>>49705416
>Just point at Tony and laugh harder
>Or point between Bruce and Natasha and fall over laughing
>>
>>49705426
I generally try to avoid those sorts of things. I don't particularly want or need them, and they just seem like a needless complication.
>>
>>49705445
That's fair, I grabbed some for an easy way to make money, and because they help me just dick around with the setting if I feel like it.

In Fairy Tail specifically my Fashion Company is actively competing with Heart Kreuz, just for the hell of it.
>>
>>49705469
One of my companions actually picked up a fashion company, just so we could always have an expert designer with the skills and resources to look stylish as fuck.
>>
Didn't some sort of jump have a brother that followed you?
>>
>>49705516
brothel*

For fock's sake.
>>
I'm starting a new chain to stimulate thread activity. I need 7 jumps because an 8 is free choice for me.
>>
>>49705706
Final Fantasy VIII
Dark Cloud 1
Dark Cloud 2
Gundam Universal Century
Lyrical Nanoha
Tales of Phantasia
>>
>>49705706
Jojo
Generic Western
Binbougami
40k Imperium
Spyro classic
Infamous
Doom 4
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>49705721
>>49705725
Thanks, all the other suggestions have been queued.
Rolling for native.

1.) Final Fantasy VIII
2.) Dark Cloud 1
3.) Dark Cloud 2
4.) Gundam Universal Century
5.) Lyrical Nanoha
6.) Tales of Phantasia
7.) JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
8.) Free Choice
>>
File: Storefront.jpg (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Storefront.jpg
1MB, 2000x1414px
Jumpers, would any of you intentionally set up a store like pic-related, just to relax in a setting?
>>
>>49705855
I used to run bars for the magical folk and those little Shops that weren't there yesterday and disappear after you leave when money was still a thing for me, hell on occasion I was a magical problem-solving Building superintendent/landlord.
>>
>>49705855
Not like that, but I do usually run a bizarre bazaar in several jumps, where I sell many magical artifacts and high tech gadgets.
>>
>>49705757
---Jump Number: 0
---Title: Dark Cloud 2
---Starting Location: Sindain

---Background: Free - Wanderer

---Perks: +1000 Choice Points

> -600 Choice Points, Discounted from Background - Master of Trade*13
> -100 Choice Points - Acrobat
> -100 Choice Points - The Navigator
> -200 Choice Points - Augment Blade System

---Items: +0 Choice Points

---Ending: Onto the next jump

This will be a fairly weird, and probably delayed, write up considering I have very little knowledge of this setting. I'm also not sure what I want those thirteen skills to be, and I'm probably just going to roll for them if I can't come up with any good ideas or get any decent suggestions.
>>
File: Konata_Fan.jpg (17KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Fan.jpg
17KB, 500x228px
>>49705855
I'm not really into permanent stores, although I have occasionally done the "strange little shop that wasn't there yesterday".
Also occasionally order catalogs, and vending machines.

If I do have a permanent shop, then it's basically just a front for my house to act as an alchemist's hovel or smithery in public, and is prone to closing at random times for uncertain duration.

>>49705426
I always just assume the company kindof appears as its own thing, where I just so happen to have ownership, but it is capable of operating independently if I don't show up.
So when I come to visit, it's more like your landlord suddenly showing up at your front door.

> "Hi, what's up, I'm your boss. I'm here for the rent money. Momma needs to buy some shit. Also, let me rifle through all your shit while I'm here. Hey, you have some researchers, right? Have them work on this when you get a chance. You're asking why? How about... because I can have this building demolished and it wouldn't even inconvenience me? Do you like having a job?"
>>
>>49705855

Usually I just set up an advanced VI from Mass Effect to siphon of "loose change" and try and give my crew and myself a nice vacation.
>>
File: Hope.jpg (307KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
307KB, 1280x672px
>>49706024
>That Green text
Thanks Konata, I needed that chuckle
>>
File: indiana-jones-son-3-8-07.jpg (33KB, 272x400px) Image search: [Google]
indiana-jones-son-3-8-07.jpg
33KB, 272x400px
>>49706024
>If I do have a permanent shop, then it's basically just a front for my house to act as an alchemist's hovel or smithery in public, and is prone to closing at random times for uncertain duration.
Ah, the Indiana Jones method.
>>
Jump # 101 Generic Universal Monster Jump
Background: Drop-In (0)
Staring Location Bistritz, Romania (0)

Perks:
*Scream Queen (0)
*occult research (100)
*Plucky (100, Discount)
*Damsel in Distress (200, Discount)
*Mouthwatering (300, Discount)
*Weight of Ages (100)

Equipment:
*Crucifix (0)
*Inheritance (200, Discount)
*Monster Mash (300)

It feels eerily familiar now being in a world like this where terrors stalk the night. Within our first week there we had already crossed paths and drawn the Ire of Dracula. He was surprisingly canny but we actually were able to help Dr. Van Hellsing to put an end to him. Though I suspecting that wouldn’t be the last we saw of the Count.

Having run in to Van Hellsing was an unexpected boon as we discussed putting together a group to handle those things that most people believed were commonly myth. It took a bit of money and effort but soon we had put together a merry little band of monster hunters to stalk those who stalk the night.

I tried to help those unfortunate monsters who were just misunderstood or ill. I was able to help a werewolf bring his curse under control. I was able to cure the insanity in Frankenstein’s Monster who wound up joining our organization.

Things were going well until the Halloween of my last year. When I was actually drugged somehow and woke up in an unfamiliar mansion in chains with many of the monsters that I had helped or stopped around me. It was a long night and only with some help from some friends who I was able to break out of their control was I able to make it through; battered and bruised as I was. I had not expected the monsters to band together for mutual defense it came as a rude awakening.
>>
File: 1463541893527.jpg (1MB, 851x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1463541893527.jpg
1MB, 851x1214px
>>49705855
A tea house is also fine.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
So, quick question... where can I get a big ship for the Uncharted Waters Jump without heading to Warhammer 40k (Any), Star Trek, Star Wars (Any), or Dehak? This is for long term goals and I'm just checking if there is anything like that, basically a ship supported by CP which is big enough for a few hundred to a few thousand can crew. .
This is a bit of brain teaser to see if anyone has any ideas about this, I'll be checking back in after a while, however work calls.
>>
>>49706288
You dont need anything particularly big for a few thousand. Modern day aircraft carriers have a few thousand crewmembers.
>>
>>49706288
Anno 2070 has a pretty nice one for free
>>
>>49706309
>>49706288

it might not be big enough though, it's roughly Town size rather than city size
>>
>>49706288
>>49706309
I was going to say Anno 2070 has a nice one to start with.

Red Alert might not be bad. You can get the Blueprints for ships and there are several naval units that are pretty big.

Endless Space is similar in that you can get a pretty big ship.

I think we have a Sins of a Solar Empire which has ships.

Supreme Command has a ship option. Also an Import option to bring IN a different ship plus an upgrade to double its size.

Tenchi also has by far my favorite ship which is the Tree Ship.
>>
Is it even possible using jumper stuff to have a Chaos God manifest in Materium, then use Sever Force to Sever their connection to Warp and no more of that chaos God?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49706346
>>49706309
>>49706299
These are all great. I'd love to start off with space capable but the Anno 2070 seems the safest way to get access to a ship and some nice sustainability options. Now if I wanted to integrate it into another ship further down the line, how would I go about that?
>>
>>49706404
import into supcom,get it altform,also I forgot the spaceships in super robot wars OG, which are pretty decent, especially if you go as a captain
>>
>>49706404
Quite a couple Jumps now have the option to Import ships so you could continue doing that.

If you want to go about it a bit more janky then I got a build for you.
>>
>>49706402
No because that's not how Chaos Gods work. If there's enough of one to manifest in the Materium, that means there's more than enough of it in the Warp to survive it being severed.
>>
File: Early jumper on previous tales.png (382KB, 500x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Early jumper on previous tales.png
382KB, 500x1122px
>>
>>49706404
sorry misunderstood that, you want to head to swat ats get the science ball and feed Both ships to it. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4als4t
>>
>>49706422
Ah, maybe later. Supcom is high end for me. Wanna save it for later.

>>49706427
Importing is nice but what's the build, just out of sheer interest?
>>
>>49706465
Go to kancolle and make it a waifu
>>
>>49706404
There's also Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim.

Warning: Children's cartoon setting, and Earth is threatened with destruction multiple times.
>>
>>49706471
Just out of curiosity, did you watch the episode that was inspired by? because I did and I immediately disregarded that perk For being useless.
>>
>>49706465
Basically start with a Ship of your Choice. Lets take the Anno.

Go to Mortar Head where you can turn it into a Spaceship and get an Upgrade to turn it into a Companion. This does take up a slot but I find that perfectly worth it for a sentient ship that I can now dump perks into.

Take said Companion Ship to any of several various settings to gain the ability to absorb tech.

Mind you this could be like Bubblegum Crisis going Fusion Boomer, Worm to take the Tech absorbtion, or get a bit more abstract and use Cyborg options to add in tech.

A ship with a couple regen perks and the like is very useful.
>>
>>49706471
Zim is cute on soooo many levels.
>>
>>49706465
Whoops, see the correction here >>49706455
>>
File: blank1.jpg (26KB, 425x289px) Image search: [Google]
blank1.jpg
26KB, 425x289px
>>49705268
Just the one time.

It was worth publishing JoJo in /co/co/ and watching the local cartoon characters call bullshit on certain parts. Especially watching the Warden try to figure out how the hell Pucci's plan worked.

>>49705426
I have a bunch of those (and a pervasive spy network, and great standing in Hell, and a gunpla shop) that just kind of get retconned unintrusively somewhere. In theory, I also start the jumps with 'em on speed dial.

In practice I usually never show up in person, and all the senior executives and shareholders have to talk to a literal magic 8-ball the size of a basketbal, that sits in the best office and through an obscure clause in the company charter, has final say in any and all policies.

So my employees have to put up with policies like

"Yes"
"No"
"Ask again later"
"Outlook not so good'

Which drives the financial analysts foaming mad when everything usually works out for the best.

Sometimes I'll show up in person just to make sure everything's ticking over fine, though. I'm never dressed for the occasion.
>>
>>49706444
Wait.

He lost both his arms? And the ones he has are cybernetic things?

How is he not stronk
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>49706489
Do you mean Five Star Story for Mortar Head? I mean I caught it if so but you may be referencing something else.

>>49706492
Ah thank you.

Thanks for all the advice but I G2G so I'll check the Thread later. See ya!
>>
>>49706434
But could a jumper just make one manifest in Materium? Nurgle kinda does using his Greater Daemons as Avatars kinda
>>
>>49706522
There are different levels of cybernetics. Probably he just went for the bare minimum requirements to allow him to get his arms back. Doof is pretty weird about science.

He'd probably go on a mini rant about how he doesn't want stronk because then he'd accidentally crush doorknobs and pencils and things, and then ask Perry to back him up on this.
And Perry would just look at him.
>>
>>49706522
there are A couple of factors.
1.precision=/= strength, Heinz has a medium-sized robot for heavy lifting and generally works with precision electronics, when he built his cybernetic arms he most likely would have Prioritized fine motor control
2.arms alone would not give him superstrength He would have to cybernetic replace most of his body, including the spinal column which would be very tricky.
>>
>>49706529
That is, in fact, the question I was answering. Greater Daemons are teeny tiny bits of Nurgle manifesting, if there's enough of a CG to manifest something you'd recognise as "Nurgle" in the Materium there's even more of it hanging out in the Warp.

You're basically asking if it's possible to make water less wet while still keeping it as water.
>>
>>49706471
I shall make a God using souls, artificial SOULS, life force "souls" from Demon Souls and Dark Souls... And duct tape
>>
>>49706543
isn't that ice though?
>>
>>49706528
....Yes? Its probably called that. My apologies. I have it listed on a list of "Jump Combos" as Mortar Head.
>>
>>49706536
He could use Norm as power armor honestly.

He would be part man, part robotman

A Robotmanman!
>>
>>49706444
>Trips
>Still no Phineas & Ferb jump
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
Just as a review of sorts, can anyone recommend power sources which can be used to reinforce the mechanisms of a machine that uses a hearthstone to create mass, energy and life out of raw Essence? I'm talking about a Vault of Woven Dreams, and I'm making sure I haven't missed something that could stabilise the contents outside of them. Assuming one has an N/A rank Raksha Treasure rather like a mobile waypoint(s) but bigger, does it seem feasible to use it as a resource to adapt the Vault's processors for shaping things out of its' Wyld composition rather than the hearthstone?

Also, as IIRC Memory of Light and Waves from Disgaea is technologically similar to how Cosmos and Chaos were created, how well would you say it'd synergise with said Vaults-which are based on the mechanisms which terraformed the Wyld (basically chaotic dream-energies) into solidified reality?

>>49706573
...would the "people WILL randomly burst into song and dance at least once per day no matter what you do" choice be a drawback or a perk?
>>
>>49706553
>while still keeping it as water

Try and keep up, Bancho. Water, not ice.
>>
>>49706585
Yeah, it's still water if it's ice that was made from water,do you think it stops being H2O because it's hard not liquid?
>>
>>49706580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqhrABEOAM
> "Exactly what time did you get up this morning?"

I think it might be worth a 0CP'r either way.
Getting points back would be more like if the songs were bad or repetitive, or if they were severely disruptive or embarrassing in some way.
Doesn't really provide enough of a benefit for it to cost points, either, though. Unless it were really, really cheap. Like, 50CP cheap.
>>
>>49706596
Your autism was neither asked for nor constructive. The point of the analogy was related to Chaos God manifestation, not classical vs scientific definitions of the elements.
>>
>>49706632
Jesus man, I was just trying to have a little fun With your analogy,lighten up.
>>
>>49706596
>"Careful you don't slip, that lake is covered in water"
>"Careful you don't slip, that lake is covered in ice."

Do you understand context Bancho? Do you have even the smallest amount of common sense?

>>49706645
No, it seems you're just acting like a faggot and trying to be smart with people. You should stop doing that and go back to behaving like you have been.
>>
>>49706649
Jesus man, calm your hate boner.
>>
>>49706649
1.I think it's pretty clear to everyone that no I do not have the smallest amount of common sense.
2. That's the stuff that gets me Yelled at, so I'm going to try new things this avenue is apparently a dead-end So I'm not going to keep doing it,but I'm certainly not going to keep doing things the old way.
>>
>>49706645
Well, you're not fun so. Don't in the future, I guess?
>>
>>49706666
>not going back
So you're going to start being a gigantic cunt to everyone again then eh? Because until now people have been generally fine with you being quiet and not stupid. Why is that not working again?
>>
>>49706670
no, that was one of the things that got me Yelled at I mentioned.
>>
>>49706674
Guy he was autisming at here, to be fair I'm pretty sure he means "I'm certainly not going to keep doing things the old way" means he's aware that way doesn't work and he's just trying to not goof more.
>>
>>49706674
sorry>>49706679 Was intended for this one.
>>
>>49706674
Never thought I'd say this but back off Bancho, shitposter. He's bad but he's our bad and we learned to tune him out or translate him

>>49706679
Don't reply to him anymore
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>49706686
>means he's aware that way doesn't work and he's just trying to not goof more.

yes, thank you.
>>
>>49706693
Thank you, and noted.
>>
>>49706693
>our bad
Speak for yourself man. I'd prefer the guy leave for shit he's pulled on this place in the past. He's driven off or almost driven off multiple jumpmakers in the past.

That said, since we have about as much chance of him leaving as cancer being cured tonight, it'd be really darn nice if everyone could ignore him instead of joining the shitposting like the anon getting pissy above.
>>
>>49706711
This. Well said.

Jumpers, what colour and material are your socks made of?
>>
>>49706580
I have <s>no</s> very little idea what you just said, but couldn't you just use a series of smaller Hearthstones linked in parallel to reinforce the system?

Alternatively, perhaps Bastion Cores might be worth a look? As they 'remember' the way the world is, the might be useful to reinforce effects which contain wyld energy...somehow.
>>
File: d75fkv0.png (1002KB, 3000x3878px) Image search: [Google]
d75fkv0.png
1002KB, 3000x3878px
>>49706724
Rainbows!
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>49706742
They're gant, the anti-colour left when all other colours have been exhausted. To look upon my socks is to know the ravenous attraction of the void between stars.

On the plus side? They NEVER itch, wedge, get sweaty or shrink after being machine washed.

>>49706742
It's "spoiler" and "/spoiler" in square brackets, myrm

I dunno, if the stuff could be stabilised by just throwing mo' hearthstones at the problem I reckon the First Age Solars would've done it. But they didn't.

Kinda undecided about the Cores, really. Seems like power failure to the cores could result in critical existence failure to the stuff. On the other hand they are pretty stable, but the idea here is to refine and solidify rather than 1:1ing and I suspect Wyld energy's a bit out of context even for them.
>>
Huh, quiet night(?).

Jumpers, when was the last time you found yourself in court?
>>
>>49707086
Phoenix Wright, obviously.
>>
>>49707215
Prosecutor, judge, defense or client?
>>
>>49707252
One of those, yes.
>>
>>49706573
>Perk where attempts to reveal your secrets tend to be avoided through sheer luck
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>49706580
Seems unlikely to work, Vaults of Woven Dreams are basically really, really good holodecks.

Also, this:
>All attempts to permanently stabilize one of these artifacts as a recursive sub-Tapestry have met with spectacular failure, to the point the Maidens have kindly requested that the Solar Exalted stop taking pattern spiders from the Loom of Fate for the experiments.
Implies that it is more than a power issue.

Might I point you at looking into reality engines? Those seem more like what you would want.

>Assuming one has an N/A rank Raksha Treasure
How do you have those anyway? You need to Quest against Unshaped to get higher than 2 dot Wyld Artifacts. Which... I don't really see being possible in Mortal Gauntlet.

Also, you're better off getting a Chancel rather than a Treasure, since those are actually meant to make pocket Waypoints as they exist in the Wyld.

The Treasure version of Mobile "Waypoints" is more of a vessel when brought into reality and does /not/ retain the Wyld malleability/energies and stuff.
>>
File: SMT crossover when.jpg (134KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
SMT crossover when.jpg
134KB, 800x401px
>>49707303
Fair enough.

In unrelated news, in case anybody hasn't seen the new God of War trailer-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg

-suffice to say I hate it when memes become reality. There's so much shit left to tie up back in Greece; what about the stained glass prophecy with Baby Jesus? What's Aphrodite doing? When will Green Ghost Athena's plans come to fruition?
>>
>>49706580
>>49707343
>and does /not/ retain the Wyld malleability/energies and stuff.
Atleast... I don't think so. Guess the book doesn't say one way or another.

But even if they do, Chancels are much bigger.
>>
>>49706724
Thick woken socks that would make dumbles jealous.

Or no footwear at all. Depends on the mood of each jump I guess.
>>
File: blank24.png (248KB, 435x488px) Image search: [Google]
blank24.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>49707343
>more than a power issue

Yeah, power source was a bad choice of words. I meant sort of how-since the thing draws on some of the user's reality to shape up stuff, I want to stick in something that makes the stuff it pumps out more real for lack of a better word.

I'm definitely looking into reality engines and frankly I'll probably rejigger any Vaults I own/can build to be more akin to the engines in functionality, it's just that post-jump Wyld energy's gonna be really hard to find to put it lightly. And given how finicking high-level First Age tech seems to be I figure it's best to work with it in very controlled conditions, so I want to adapt the most advanced form of Vaults to be able to take advantage of the internal Beyond-space.

>Quest against Unshaped

I spent a lot of time venting my frustration over not being able to work in the open in Exalted: The Dragonblooded by basically going on a rampage in the Wyld. Just straight up billions of avatars yelling and quest-punching at the damn story-locusts' Emanations and slightly less buttmad avatars picking up the pieces.

>Chancel

Oh, don't remember those. Where are they from and how does one make more?

>does /not/ retain the Wyld malleability

Ah. That's a bummer. Could try tweaking the N/A version with built-in eldritch machinery to sustain those conditions but considering the only canonical way I recall to do anything like that in canon is to explode a Protoshinmaic Vortex other methods are likely to be hella cost-ineffective.

...I COULD try to finangle something with SCPs 2700 and 1714 (aka the Anartist perk) but that's some awful risk-reward ratio there.
>>
>>49707415
Woolen.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>49707426
Hm, yes... It seems to me that hybridizing it (somehow) with a Chancel to make it function more like a magitech version of Wyld-Shaping proper might be able to work, since those are portable pocket waypoints.

Going to be rather hard though, since Chancels are fairy magic, and Vaults of Woven Dreams are... basically the opposite, being some of the most advanced and fragile magitech the Solars were running aside from unique stuff.

>I spent a lot of time venting my frustration over not being able to work in the open in Exalted: The Dragonblooded by basically going on a rampage in the Wyld. Just straight up billions of avatars yelling and quest-punching at the damn story-locusts' Emanations and slightly less buttmad avatars picking up the pieces.
Ah, fair enough. Just going murderhobo and looting Artifacts everywhere instead of forging your own Graces. That works.

>Oh, don't remember those. Where are they from and how does one make more?
They're in the Scroll of Errata.

Made from Way Graces, which are only mentioned in passing in GWM proper without mention of what kind of Artifact could be made of them.

So, less Errata, more simply extra stuff added.

The 2-dot version already has more Waypoints inside than a 5-dot Mobile Waypoint.
>>
Looks like a quiet day today, but nonetheless: I've made a couple of improvements to the Dungeon Siege 2 jump based on earlier comments. Anyone wants to take a look and let me know if they think anything needs changing?
As before, don't mind layout etc, once I've got the text finalized I'll work on backgrounds and images and such.
>>
File: fae shiny.png (346KB, 788x545px) Image search: [Google]
fae shiny.png
346KB, 788x545px
>>49707426
>>49707553
>but considering the only canonical way I recall to do anything like that in canon is to explode a Protoshinmaic Vortex other methods are likely to be hella cost-ineffective.
Looking into it a bit more, there's another way to get somewhat-"stable" Wyld zones (though perhaps still cost-ineffective)...

Reality Engines are the answer once again. They can work in reverse too, turning sections of Creation into Wyld zones.
>>
>>49707619
I like how from a distance that Raksha is totally making the ":3" face.
>>
>>49707604
Any chance of having an option to increase the amount of CP the companion imports give?
>>
>>49707604
>Tools of the Trade
>You’ll be able to find new reagents in any world you travel to, though rarer reagents tend to be more powerful

In mundane worlds does this mean I can make potions out of WD-40K and duct tape?

>Nexus

What kind of things can chants do? Maybe list some examples in the notes?

>Barrage

To clarify do the ghostly projectiles stick in whatever you shoot or do they just kinda fade vidya style?

>Overshot

I assume it has similar limitations as Bastion, rather than being able to penetrate literally inpenetrable barriers?

Most other stuff looks to be in order, nice job.
>>
File: socks are hard.jpg (52KB, 600x1088px) Image search: [Google]
socks are hard.jpg
52KB, 600x1088px
>>49706724
Socks are the enemy.
>>
File: 1407482235945.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407482235945.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>49706724
Orange/black, and they're made of warm happiness. [conceptual smithing ftw]
Test them on my many alt forms.
I try not to get caught as a kaiju or giant dragon wearing comfy happiness socks
I have -100 in stealth as a jumper.
>>
>>49707697
Doubt I'll add it, except maybe with a hard cap. Most jumps I've seen CP transfer systems used can end up with horribly OP companions so I'm a bit hesitant.
>>49707715
You might want something a bit more spectacular, the really common/crappy stuff doesn't add much. You still could if you really wanted though, so have fun with that duct tape platemail of +1 armor!
I'll add a few examples of chants, thanks for pointing it out. It gives stuff like increased regeneration, luck boosts or instant recharge for powers.
Barrage projectiles will fade with time, no cheating to make infinite super-arrows! Will add a clarification.
As for Overshot, I originally designed it for physical barriers, I didn't consider stuff like forcefields/invulnerable defenses. I'll have to think a bit on how to solve that issue.
>>
>>49707787
I'd be pleased with a hard cap option of 600 so the companion could get their background's full tree.
>>
>>49707787
That all sounds reasonable, thanks for reading.

Won't lie, JC being this quiet is kinda unnerving me. This must be what it's like to live in Malfeas when suddenly everything goes silent.
>>
>>49707807
I definitely wouldn't go much past that, no. Okay, going to add that you can spend an extra 100CP per companion to give them +300CP. That way you can give companions more power, but it doesn't suddenly pull two thousand CP out of thin air if you start with a full 8 companion import.
>>
>>49707846
That sounds like a good middle good to me.
>>
>>49707722
Wait, LucarioAnon? You're still here? How are you? How goes your chain? I really liked your stories.
>>
File: 1475594493680.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475594493680.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
Morning, JC.

It's Sunday and the thread is not on fire. I'm both pleasantly surprised and alarmed.
>>
>>49707996
Hold on, I got napalm in the trunk
>>
>>49707996
I'm honestly a little unnerved myself, but a good mornoning to you too Heavens.

My theory is that it's like Dark Souls. You just missed the dying gasps of the Age of Autosage (it's the last phase of the Age of Salt, which is like the Age of Fire but with fewer glorious giant deities and more angry neckbeards), and we're currently in the Age of the Deep, where everything is super still from the dying of the metaphorical fire.
>>
File: 1416254260069.jpg (69KB, 768x624px) Image search: [Google]
1416254260069.jpg
69KB, 768x624px
>>49707996
>>
So, I'm starting a new chain, and I'm kind of conflicted about which capstones to take. Savant is a must, but I have 600 extra CP left over, so I'm considering taking either Aura or Psionics, since Pokeglot is just way too narrow.

Which do you think is the best of the two?
>>
File: Darth Anon.jpg (35KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Anon.jpg
35KB, 236x306px
>>49708104
Psionics, bitches love Psionics.
>>
>>49708104
Personally, I prefer Psionics. Just because it seems more versatile and rather nice. Especially to start a chain with.

But Aura seems more unique? Psionic stuff can be found in a whole bunch of other places.
>>
>>49708104
Do you like being an empath and fighting hand-to-hand? Aura will do.

Otherwise, Psionics is pretty cool.
>>
>>49707426
Hey
AS
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>49708180
Uzumaki spirals are kind of the conceptual opposite of TTGL spirals.
>>
Has there been any update on the Adventure Quest and/or Abyssal Exalted jump?
>>
File: 707476.png (168KB, 519x348px) Image search: [Google]
707476.png
168KB, 519x348px
>>49708202
I know that
I just wanted to know how he feels about them
About the fact that he's the real spiral
>>
File: snow dog.png (325KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
snow dog.png
325KB, 600x600px
>>49707932
Somewhat still here, living the adult life gotta make that cash. Currently on my designated weeks back in civilization before heading out again for a couple months doing engineering assessments on mine sites in northern Canada. Chain is stagnant in the mid-30's of jumps. In the comfortable spot where they are reasonably powerful in most settings but not overwhelmingly and has some fun combos between them and their companions that I kinda prefer just thinking about stories of them arriving in other jumps but without gaining any more powers and just developing what they have instead.
>>
File: blank18.jpg (140KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
blank18.jpg
140KB, 900x665px
>>49708180
Many, many horrible memories about Franken Fran.

HAVE I EVER MENTIONED FRANKEN FRAN?! OH BOY. FRANKEN FRAN. Yes, I took /that/ drawback and oh god it was not worth it. The jump where I had to perform surgery on reality itself! The jump where we had to temporarily evacuate the planet-and came the FUCK back when it turned out to be safer than roughly anywhere else in the universe! The jump where the goddamn Madaraki sisters started to get a little uncomfortable, if only because the snail girls and the guys chugigng oil and the sea monsters bloated with LIVING human bodies where all terribly unhygienic!

AND THEN THERE'S THAT FUCKING THING UNDER THE LAKE. Couldn't even nuke it with the LoT because I wasn't risking exposing that shit to warp energy. Had to quarantine almost half the town, and use the survivors as sympathic links to zap the damn thing-and then the horror just kind of ignored half the stuff we sent its' way. Worse, nothing ended up working except THAT the Super Spin to counter-spiral it into nonexistence, which almost got a bunch of us until I had to amputate-

>>49708218
EW.

NO.

All spirals may be swirls, but not all swirls are spirals dammit.

>>49708203
Wait, there were AQ/Abyssal Exalted jumps in the works?
>>
File: uzumaki-by-junji-ito-02.jpg (129KB, 750x1104px) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki-by-junji-ito-02.jpg
129KB, 750x1104px
>>49708281
>This level of denial
>>
>>49705219
The perk is for Green Dreams rather than being a Greenseer. Jojen Reed had green dreams but was not a Greenseer.
>>
File: Uzumaki spiral.jpg (49KB, 426x601px) Image search: [Google]
Uzumaki spiral.jpg
49KB, 426x601px
>>49708202
>Uzumaki spirals
Believe in the it, that believes in the believe. Believe it!
>>
>>49708104
Take Psionics and Savant. After that, do the Mystery Dungeon jump. There you can take Riolu as your species, which can naturally manipulate Aura after they evolve. Pokeglot is also free in that jump.
>>
>>49708312
This ain't naruto buddy
>>
>>49708104
I used to prefer Psionics but then I found out how much Aura would help in basic social situations + cheating at card games. Decided Aura was the more fun option after that.

Really though both are things you can get in a lot of other jumps so it's best just to not sweat it and choose what you think would be more fun in the short term.

>>49708218
>>49708299
Uzumaki was the first manga I read and I was about 12 years old. Found it in the library.

Some say old Cool cats was never quite right after that.
>>
>>49708371
Did the spiral twist your heart Cats?
>>
>>49707819
>>49707996
Massive shitstorm last night. It's either over for a while, or we're in the eye.
>>
>>49708281
Uh.

So, Spiral is to you is to Uzumaki, as Life is to Anti-Life is to Anti-Death?
>>
>>49708281
>Wait, there were AQ/Abyssal Exalted jumps in the works?
There are or were, yes. But...

>>49708203
No updates I know of.

Real shame, because I was looking forward to both of them. Especially Abyssals.
>>
File: WIZARD.jpg (41KB, 757x430px) Image search: [Google]
WIZARD.jpg
41KB, 757x430px
So, are there any perks or such to keep spells active indefinitely/permanently beyond their usual duration?
>>
>>49708281
But after that horrible experience, have you figured out why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
I may have been really busy and missed the last week or two of threads, did anything of note happen?
>>
>>49708436
Final Fantasy... One of 13s, I think? Has a perk to automatize your magic via sealing it in boxes.
>>
>>49708456
We now have a Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board jump, and a Generic Universal Monsters jump. They're pretty awesome.
>>
>>49708456
Off the top of my head, generic apocalypse, dungeon siege, and custom robo, as well as shaman king soonish.
>>
>>49708446
Isn't it obviously the sugary spirals in every bite?

Yet another irony forever in ASA's thoughts.
>>
>>49708104
Savant is a must. Get the brain booster and head to any survivable fantasy jump to power yourself up.

Something like Hellsing, the new Hero Bulletin Board, or something like that with little risk and lots of power. Then steam roll everything.
>>
>>49708532
>Hellsing
>survivable fantasy setting
Pick one.

Woow, jumping really does mess with someones idea of danger. I mean at first I thought Amnesia was an easy drawback, now Ego Death is the one thing I avoid.
>>
>>49708570
There are perks for that.
Besides, going vamp in Hellsing makes you pretty safe from about everything else in the setting. If you're that paranoid, just fuck off to America.
>>
File: what.png (120KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
120KB, 540x405px
>>49708570
There are worse things than death out there in the chain.
>>
Is BLADE here?
>>
>>49708688
Yes.
>>
>>49708570
If you go vampire in Hellsing and become Alucard's fledgling then you're the next best thing to invincible compared to everything in that setting. Seras isn't really a good example of the potential power of a fledgling of Dracula as she fought against her nature as a monster and only started getting into her powers at the very end of the story. If you embrace your vampirism then you could become an unstoppable slaughter machine similar if not exactly equal (at least not yet) to Alucard.
>>
>>49708281
So, I can figure out most of the references, but whats the thing in the lake?
>>
>>49708739
The Spirit/Mochirei Origin badly needs some work in the Shaman King jump, as it's really not worth it as of now. It has some good perks, but not that good, as the Origin itself is almost completely drawbacks. Let's take a quick look.

First, it adds alternate lose conditions, you now have to babysit your shamanic partner because if he dies you lose the chain.

Second, it strips you of all your out of jump powers, including the passive ones like intelligence, and you have to pay just to get some of them back: 800CP just to have five of your jump sets. And even if you pay, good luck finding a Shaman strong enough to use you now.

And to top it all off, it's the most expensive Origin: you have to pay 200CP just for the privilege of dealing with all that shit.

I like how the jump is turning out, but that Origin is just terribad.
>>
>>49708828
It's the source of the uzumaki, there's huge spiralling the spiral out of the spiral down there
>>
File: Chaotic Neutral Villain.png (273KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Neutral Villain.png
273KB, 640x480px
Who else is following the Nox route here?
>>
>>49707086
When I posted a jump that made someone sad.
>>
>>49708371
>Aura would help in basic social situations + cheating at card games
wot
>>
>>49709264
Is basically emotional radiation empathy that lucarios and select people can harness to use in combat.
>>
File: blame me actually i guess.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
blame me actually i guess.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
Uh, hey. Anyone remember the Final Fantasy Tactics jump that's been WIP for like... a year? That was me. Sorry I've been gone for so long.

So a couple threads back in the archive someone mentioned taking that up. Anyone who has the time to do a proper job on that has got my blessing. I mean, seriously, please do if you're interested. I feel super bad about how this thing went down.

I know it's not much of an apology, but I'll update Armored Core later with a mech import option. Can't believe I didn't remember that when I was writing it up. If anyone wants something else added/changed in Armored Core Jump, please mention it! I'll try to hang around here for the next couple days at least.
>>
File: 1391743541896.gif (499KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1391743541896.gif
499KB, 500x330px
>>49709560
>If anyone wants something else added/changed in Armored Core Jump, please mention it! I'll try to hang around here for the next couple days at least.
Armored Core jump for 4/4Answer/5/Verdict Day when?

But in all seriousness, I think just get the thing formatted more neatly with not as many spaces in between stuff, and perhaps the means to make your own corporation? A way to fine-tune or upgrade the mechs might be nice too. A customization section might be a bit much, considering you're here for a few days.
>>
>>49709560
It's not like you are getting payed for this, so no worries. Thanks for dropping in with an update.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>49707348
>That beard
Jesus christ I can't stop laughing.

>>49708203
God I wish

>>49709560
Hey man it's cool, shit happens.
>>
>>49709560
Tis the season for lost Jump makers it appears.

Besides a little editing though, there's not a lot besides an import option I'd like to see. The Companion options are a little expensive, but that point is debatable at best. More of a personal preference.

All in all, even if you don't do any updates, it's nice to know you're doing all right. Glad to see you back.
>>
>>49708203
AQ? Like Adventure Quest, or is it something else?
>>
File: Orbs.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Orbs.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>49709824
I know someone is working on a Dragonfable jump, which I have a MIGHTY NEED for.
>>
>>49709824
>>49708203
God I'm a retard. Didn't have my glasses on.

I'm working on the DragonFable Jump which is going very slowly, and because of that Adventure Quest won't start until after I finish DragonFable.
>>
File: 1472263045400.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472263045400.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
I hope I don't get eviscerated for this.

So hypothetical question. Say I was doing a slight Macross revision where you can import a power armor without the need for motorcycles/companions can use their CP to upgrade the Veritech types they get from a VF-1 to other models... what else would you want to see?
>>
>>49709852
What's next, Billy vs SNAKEMAN?
>>
>>49709883
If this is a reference I'll just let you know now that I don't get it.
>>
>>49709883
>BvS
>So much content
...That would be the greatest, actually.
>>
>>49709877
Free handjobs.
>>
>>49709883
Dude, that'd be fucking awesome.
>>
>>49709852
Please include some sort of perk related to the elemental system they have, that's one of the attractive things about the setting for me
>>
>>49709852
>>49709933
I just want my Dragon, I don't care if it can't grow up due to jump-fiat, I just want my dragon. It's a cute little bastard.
>>
new jumper here and I was just wondering. did anyone else spend the first month in their first jump working for a place to stay and food, then when you were done you remembered you had the warehouse?
>>
>>49709897
It's another browser based online game. It's the sequel to Anime Versus and is nominally based on Naruto. The current end-game content is based on Gurren Lagann except you're a ninja kaiju instead of a robot pilot and the next scheduled story content is based on the World Ends With You.

Before that you hit Bleach, some manner of Rave Party, Code Geass, that Majohng Anime, that Hanafuda Anime, .hack//, monsters from a lot of other series, and any number of other references.
>>
>>49709957
Well, most people took Pokemon as their first jump, and you don't get the Warehouse in that.
>>
>>49709957
You get the warehouse and bodymod at the end of the first jump, not the beginning.
>>
>>49709877
I don't know, I'm fairly happy with the jump as it stands. Those two things would be nice, but otherwise I think it's fine as-is.
>>
>>49709957
Nope. I spent my first month freaking the fuck out because I had no internet, and no friends to talk to. Just this Abra who won't get out of my head!
Now me and Alice are best friends, but she's still lazy as hell and will sleep 16 hours a day if she can get away with it, despite being an alakazam.
>>
>>49709933
Well, the elemental system is pretty straight forward. If enemy X has a negative resistance to Y then attack Z would deal great damage, but if enemy X's resistance is 1 or higher to Y then damage Z would lessen.

Or do you mean that you would like a perk to see the enemies 'Stats'?

>>49709955
I'm working on it, that and i swear new stuff just pops out of nowhere when I go looking. I also need to go out today so I probably won't be able to answer your questions until later.

I'm very sorry.
>>
>>49709971
The Code Geass people there gravitate around a fast food joint, don't they?
>>
>>49709971
>some manner of Rave Party
Pretty sure that one is a Monty Python, what with the Glow involvement.

>that Majohng Anime
ALL OF THEM. I mean, Kakashi turns into Akagi, for gods' sake.

>>49710011
Yup. The most awesome part of the game just under R00t, probably.
>>
File: Hurricane-Matthew Skull.png (409KB, 619x387px) Image search: [Google]
Hurricane-Matthew Skull.png
409KB, 619x387px
>>49708392
>>
>>49709957
Thankfully a year living in a remote cabin doing environmental sampling for mining runoff led my jumper to be fairly competent in basic fieldcraft. This was especially fortuitous due to being wanted by the police and having to live on the fringes of society for awhile.

They never acquired the warehouse.
>>
>>49709877
Honestly I'd look at that, and treat that, as more of a hotfix than an out and outdate. Just make those two small changes, companions get and can spend CP on vehicles and upgrades and you can import power armor for the power armor upgrade section of the vehicle customization.

I think those two would be more than sufficient.
>>
>>49709264
You can sense people's emotions.

It'd be helpful for tonnes of stuff.
>>
>>49710011
yes they do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RricyBG9gYM
>>
>>49709957
After I got over the severe rise of conflicting emotions over being:
>1. In Pokemon
>2. Other worlds and cosmic beings actually existing
>3. Able to roam the world with complete free agency

I mostly drifted from town to town, living off of Pokemon Centers and what battle winnings I got (not much, initially). I think a few people even offered me lodgings after I did a handful of odds jobs for them, but I always turned them down. Folks in Pokemon are awfully blase' about who lives with who, though the city folk are a lot more reserved and cautious.
>>
>>49710031
Oh, yeah, there's the Store Simulator minigame, the Generic Robot Fight minigame where you can recruit Dough-man, the Death Note minigame, the MMO superboss minigame, whatever the hell Number One is, and the Waifu minigame that is being built out.
>>
>>49709635

>Armored Core jump for 4/4Answer/5/Verdict Day when?

Actually, I... vaguely remember talk about someone else working on AC4, like a year ago? I guess that never panned out.

I actually still haven't played any of those games. I really want to, but that's not happening any time soon. Someone will probably make the jumps before I even get a chance to play the games.

>perhaps the means to make your own corporation

I like the general idea, but having some sort of CEO background or something feels out of place to me. Like I'm not sure what the perk line would even look like. I think I'll add contacts for a few OC corporations to the companions section.

> formatted more neatly with not as many spaces in between stuff

I'm terrible at formatting, evidently. Could you be a little more specific? I think people complained about it being hard to read when I first released it, too.

> A way to fine-tune or upgrade the mechs might be nice too. A customization section might be a bit much

I never even thought of having a big customization section like in your jumps. Yeah, it'd be great if someone made this. I originally imagined the jump situation as being like in the games, where you're a new Raven starting out with a low-end AC and gradually upgrade it. That's why there's not really any sort of customization in the doc for your AC. If the jump gives you a decent AC the backgrounds should probably be changed to reflect that you're an established Raven.

Once I get the update out maybe I should put the jump up for adoption for anyone who wants to expand it or change anything.
>>
>>49710092
>Waifu minigame
Where was that again?
>>
>>49709560
Is the Moonlight if weaker the best item quality option actually meant to be something discovered in stone shrine like in game? Mystical and stuff?

I am collecting Moonlight blades
>>
>>49710105
Mission Lady Alley under the Missions tab if you've unlocked it. You get "goods" of your "favorite characters" and fight them for power/recognition/to prove yours is the best waifu.
>>
>>49710099
>I actually still haven't played any of those games. I really want to, but that's not happening any time soon. Someone will probably make the jumps before I even get a chance to play the games.
Whoops. Neeeevermind then.

>I'm terrible at formatting, evidently. Could you be a little more specific? I think people complained about it being hard to read when I first released it, too.
Like there's a lot of spacing between the section title and the section itself. It feels a bit too spaced out and weirdly formatted.

>I like the general idea, but having some sort of CEO background or something feels out of place to me. Like I'm not sure what the perk line would even look like. I think I'll add contacts for a few OC corporations to the companions section.
No no no, not like a background, more like... an expensive item which lets you set the groundwork to make a corporation? I know the corporations in the AC verse can get fucking huge and are more like governments than anything, so the idea of having the groundwork to set one up seems more likely.

>I never even thought of having a big customization section like in your jumps. Yeah, it'd be great if someone made this. I originally imagined the jump situation as being like in the games, where you're a new Raven starting out with a low-end AC and gradually upgrade it. That's why there's not really any sort of customization in the doc for your AC. If the jump gives you a decent AC the backgrounds should probably be changed to reflect that you're an established Raven.
>Once I get the update out maybe I should put the jump up for adoption for anyone who wants to expand it or change anything.

Naw, you don't need to do that. Like I said, if you're here for a few days then it's nowhere near feasible to make that demand. The other stuff is more important anyway, and remember nobody else made comments on it before. So it's likely not as important as say, any of my jumps where the tables are practically expected by now.
>>
>>49710132
Ah right, the April Fools/Wota thing.

I should get back into the damned thing. Wonder if a jump would be hard to make...
>>
>>49709957
It took me about two and a half months to fall out of the "no way this is real, it has to be a dream" stage into the "holy fuck, this is real" stage. Most of that time was spent looking for a certain black-haired little dickwaffle with z's on his face.
>>
>>49710186
You're lucky. I had to extract the part of my consciousness that, to this day, believes all of this to be a figment of my imagination, driven by excessive boredom. I'm much better off without it!
>>
File: Macross v2.40.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Macross v2.40.pdf
1B, 486x500px
...screw it.

-Changelog:
>Can import Power Armors without needing the Cyclone. You can still do it if you want.
>Reduced the Fold Quartz Box to 500CP
>Added to Notes where your Companions can spend CP to upgrade mechs.
>>
>>49710262
But where are the free handjobs?
>>
>>49710276
You've got hands. Ergo it's free.
>>
File: hotdogs must flow.gif (201KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
hotdogs must flow.gif
201KB, 500x600px
>>49710288
Can't argue with that logic.
>>
>>49710129

I...I'm not sure what you're asking, senpai. AC Moonlights are top of the line hardware, including what you can buy with CP. But there's no out-of-context magical stuff happening or anything.

>>49710166

I'll try to make it look less bad. My eye for this stuff is terrible.

>an expensive item which lets you set the groundwork to make a corporation

I'll put something together, see how it works out.
>>
>>49710262
Awesome. Thanks, I love this jump!
>>
File: Sweet Baby Jesus.jpg (44KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Baby Jesus.jpg
44KB, 640x428px
>>49710262
>Pic related.
Just teasing Red. Keep up the good work. I continue to be at maximum hype for Burning Crusade.
>>
>>49710170
Thinking on it, the whole Spiral Power + Greass + Cobra Kai + The Glow + Themes + Dozens of Other Permanent Items + Etc thing would cause a lot of people to bitch about powergrabs even if you did something like rule looping took a minimum amount of time.

Especially since you can take a money or stamina perk and convert it into those potions that increase your loop count anyway.
>>
>>49708829
You do get a free shaman in that case. I'll mention this to SK tonight.

Assuming the city gets their ass in gear and my house gets power again.

>>49710034
Fucking creepy ass hurricane is laughing at me, I just know it.
>>
From Generic Post-Apocalypse:

>Mutants get a 50% discount on one mutation per cost bracket, and treat 50cp mutations as “Free”.

In situations where multiple purchases can be made of a free item/perk (e.g. Minor Mutation), it's best to assume that only the first purchase is free, correct?
>>
File: quick doodles.png (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
quick doodles.png
48KB, 400x400px
Bored, so lets do some doodles. Preferably not complex things to be requested since I'm grade A shit at drawing.
>>
File: 1378011687176.gif (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1378011687176.gif
16KB, 125x125px
>>49710597
A mildly peeved dragon throwing giant rocks at fighter jets.
>>
>>49710597
2hus getting defeated via rapid application of moons
>>
>>49710597
An abnormally large karate bugman asks "What could possibly go wrong?" to the viewer.
>>
>>49709957
Umm yeah I don't live in the warehouse unless I have to. 100 jumps in and I'll still spend cash on a motel room.

Really not hard once you can rob banks at the end of a jump and have it all converted to the next world.

>>49710597
Crusader purging aliens (or something) preferably shouting deus vult.
>>
>>49710597
A fatass dragon sitting in and destroying large swaths of South America.

>>49710665
<3
>>
>>49710597
Sharks with freaking laser beams attached to their heads.

>>49710686
They deserve it for wrecking my dungeon.
>>
>>49710597
big fau if it were a gundam with a proportionately Sized Golden pyramid on its back,
>>
Are there any perks that make you immune to that thing where the bad guy tries to absorb all the power but then he explodes because he can'nt handle all the power
>>
Anyone got that list of jumps people want made?
>>
>>49710809
Drain No from YJ + the no copying perk from Herc & Xena will let you shrug off attempts by others to do just that.
>>
>>49710809
Assuming it's you that doesn't want to explode, a Key Crest from the Tales of Symphonia will work.

Mostly via forcing it to only let you absorb so much energy at a time, but it works.
>>
>>49710824
I think he means the exploding part, anon. From absorbing too much power.

>>49710809
No, not that I know of. At least no timmunity. But Tales of Symphonia has Key Crests to help regulate intake of such things.
>>
Jc, when was the last time you published parts of a series before it happened?

Like, say, a modified version of fsn during fate zero?
>>
>>49710872
I made a series of indie games in MCU that predicted the future with unnatural accuracy. Shit was hilarious
>>
>>49710872
I actually made RWBY as a video game in the early 00's (Video Game Developer jump), due to Monty Oum deciding to work on video games instead. I got the boss to hire him on, told him what I was thinking, he got really into it, and we ended up making a very successful game series out of RWBY.
>>
>>49710872
I sometimes use SAO tech, and its plot, to derail retarded shonen plots. It's a great way to deal with shonen protags and villains, just stick em in a virtual box and let everyone else get on with their lives.
>>
>>49701804
Jump 18: Macross
Era: Macross 7
Origin: Pilot
Race: Human
Perks:
Serene Sinatra - Gotta work on that baritone.
Basic Training - I can now drive a stick. OF SPEED.
Macross Missile Massacre - Revvin up your engine, listen to her howlin' roar...
Get A Feel For Her - Metal under tension, beggin' you to touch and go...
Mind of War - Highway to the danger zone! [1800]
Eyes of War - Right into the danger zone! [1700]
Killing Kaiser - ORAORAORAORAORAORA! [1500]
Deadly Desire - I wanna see what this hardware can do with a little...persuasion. [1300]
Shounen Syndrome [1000] - One shot is all I need.
Hot Off the Press [900] - Okay I'm gonna be honest, I got this perk mostly so people stop asking me to buy non-torn clothes. Figured they'd complain less.

Gear:
Space Suit - Vacuum ain't fun.
Flight Suit - I really like the helmet design.
Targeting Upgrade - Eat your heart out, Ace Combat.
Tactical Helmet - More like tacticool helmet! Hahahaha...don't hit me, please. [800]
Take To The Sky x2 [0]

Companions:
Travel Squadron x6 [600]

[Come with all associated freebies]

Frisk:
Origin: Technician
Perks:
Fingers of Silver
Fingers of Slyness
Ambrosial Artificer
Fighter: YF-1, unmodified.

Link:
Perks:
Fighters of the Future: YF-25 Messiah
Eyes of War
Deadly Desire

Serena
Perks: Fighters of the Future: YF-25 Messiah
Eyes of War
Deadly Desire

Kamen Rider NEO Jazz (Joe)
Perks: Fighters of the Future: YF-25 Messiah
Eyes of War
Killing Kaiser

Sakura Kojiki
Origin: Bridge Crew
Perks:
Conducting Czar
Eyes of the Hawk
Eye of the Tiger

Damsel in Duet - Zentraedi - Oh hello-um...very...giant...lady.[300]

(1/2)
>>
>>49710976
So what were the canonical pairings? Or was there a dating sim element in them?
>>
>>49711013
Veritech:
By Fire, Be Cleansed - YF-29 ‘Durandal’. [100] - I have no idea what this is but it looks cool and I want it.

Upgrades and Mods: [+1100VP]
Additional Thruster x2 [1000VP]
Additional Missiles x2 [800VP]
Emergency Thrusters [600VP]
Laser Emitter Pod [400VP]
Tune-Up [300VP]
Improved Generator [100VP]
Laser Weapon [0VP]

Drawbacks:
Living MacGuffin [1300] - I know this is going to suck.
Rival [1500] - I know you're out there. And I'm ready for you this time.
Can't Sing Shit, Captain [1600] - Leaving it to the crew for that.
Public Opinion [1800] - I can't be everywhere at once, guys!
Could You Repeat That? [1900] - Metal Gear?!
>>
>>49711017
>>49710976
Nora is Best Girl.
>>
>>49711044
Yeah, but I'm not sure there's enough of her to go around, as it were.
>>
>>49711082
>enough of her to go around, as it were.
What do you mean? Are you thinking of Pyrrha?
>>
File: spyro throwing rocks.png (190KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
spyro throwing rocks.png
190KB, 800x800px
>>49710665
Jets are hard so you'll have to settle for a dragon throwing rocks and imagine the jets somewhere below.
>>
>>49711108
He might be thinking of Yang
Or maybe Penny
>>
>>49710976
Did Roosterteeth wind up doing a machinima series of it? Because that would be absolutely delightful.
>>
>>49711122
You're right. I suppose Pyrrha can go around to lots of places.
>>
>>49711140
She's a free spirit. really drifting on the breeze.
>>
>>49710569
Usually, yeah. But in this situation, I'm not sure there'd be much issue, as each purchase only provides "a very minor, situation-specific benefit".
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (171KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
171KB, 1920x1200px
>>49711044
Did somebody say Nora?
>>
>>49711029
So I discover right away there will be no rest for the wicked. I have memories of being from a military family and growing up to the sight of Veritech fighters zooming overhead. Turns out, I had a natural talent behind the controls of one, myself. I wasn't really aware of or paying much attention to the nonsense around Basara and crew, and the extent of my knowledge of this universe was down to my memories and hearsay. I just know J-Rock is involved.

Imagine my surprise when my reputation explodes around the same time there's some sort of rebellion going on between some folks who are a bit broken up about the Space War concluding. And due to the sensitive nature of such a rebellion, we had to tackle it mostly with just a small fleet operating independently. So already, I'm involved in some risky business. It's hell. It's complete and utter hell. Everyone expects me, the ‘Heart of the Dragon’ as they start calling me, to be in every dogfight and resolve every single impasse the command staff comes down to.

Oh, and I met a new friend, named Zeera, who ended up as part of our crew due to shenanigans. The first meeting was...well. Special.

>"Listen, this is going to make my higher-ups have a stroke, but I feel like you'll be safest traveling with us until things calm down."
>"O-okay, Mr. Anon sir, I'll do my very best!"
>"You...you don't have to be so humble, it's fun. Just be sure to micronize before-"
>"A-already on it! Just need to...whoops!"
>CRUNCH
>"MY SPINE!"

I was in the recovery bay for the rest of that afternoon.
>>
>>49711017
Uh, well, it had more of a dating sim element, yeah. Think of it sort of like Persona and its' social links.

>>49711132
Actually, yeah. I was on Youtube one day and I saw it, and, well...it was pretty funny to see that.
>>
>>49707604
Never played this, but a whole bunch of these perks are just damn awesome.

Items section seem a bit sparse, though I suppose being able to pick the specifics and being able to get pretty much anything with Heirloom makes up for it a bit? Are there any non-gear items you could offer with it?

What's the range on the Blood Artist perk?
>>
>>49711307
I just want to go on the record that harem anime is not indicative of what having a bunch of quirky women in your party actually involves. Quite frankly, every single one of them drive me absolutely crazy. I suspect Serena is perfectly capable of verbal communication but just refuses to do so, and constantly raids the fridge for every bit of sweets and fruit she can get her hands on. My stock of food, already stretched thin by my now-huge party, runs especially thin thanks to her and I have to actually go shopping or take out rations from the ship.

Sakura, AKA Kamen Rider Hypersonic, is probably the most nerve-grating of the bunch. Sure, she's an excellent manager and is the face of the party when we need it, but she's also incredibly hyperactive literally all the time. And she uses at least half of that time to hold blackmail over me using certain photos to get what she wants out of both imports and whatever I happen to be storing in the Warehouse at that time. It's like if you took Kohaku, removed the murderous tendencies, and gave her way too much free time.

Finally, Zeera is the least annoying in terms of personality...she's honestly very sweet, kind, and gentle. Sort of a gentle giantess, really. What bugs me is that she often forgets to micronize and feels more comfortable in her natural size. She is also incredibly clumsy and has the hand-eye coordination of a baked potato. Wonderful singing voice, wonderful to talk to or hang out with, absolutely terrifying to be around in any other circumstance. I think she caused more property damage than we have war casualties.

And I'm fairly certain absolutely none of them are actually attracted to me. I dread what to think of if they were.

Speaking of women who make me miserable...I was expecting you-know-who to eventually show up. I was not disappointed.
>>
>>49711307
>Heart of the Dragon.
Read that as Trial of the Dragon the first time through.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ScFaTA5aS2A

Still an awesome read as always.
>>
>>49711485
>Quite frankly, every single one of them drive me absolutely crazy.
This is normal and expected.
>My stock of food, already stretched thin by my now-huge party, runs especially thin thanks to her and I have to actually go shopping or take out rations from the ship.
This is normal and expected.
>Sakura, AKA Kamen Rider Hypersonic, is probably the most nerve-grating of the bunch.
Proving that love isn't a one sided affair.
>And she uses at least half of that time to hold blackmail over me using certain photos to get what she wants out of both imports and whatever I happen to be storing in the Warehouse at that time.
A new meaning to "Love Live". Like Live photos.

>Finally, Zeera is the least annoying in terms of personality...she's honestly very sweet, kind, and gentle. Sort of a gentle giantess, really. What bugs me is that she often forgets to micronize and feels more comfortable in her natural size.
Planet Da...-Love. Planet Love. Alternatively. Power to the WAIFU.

>And I'm fairly certain absolutely none of them are actually attracted to me. I dread what to think of if they were.
It takes time for attraction to build. Look forward to it. At least I do. Your spine might not.

>Speaking of women who make me miserable...I was expecting you-know-who to eventually show up. I was not disappointed.
Another one for the waifu running.
>>
>>49711485
>Speaking of women who make me miserable...I was expecting you-know-who to eventually show up. I was not disappointed.
Who, Lynn Minmei? Yeah, she's pretty awful. I'm sorry you had to put up with that, Heavens.
>>
What's a good jump for when you've lost all purpose?
>>
>>49711613
Ar Tonelico.

Why not be a singing robot and let someone into your heart?
>>
>>49711613
FFXIII. You'll get a new one, that's for sure.
>>
>>49711613
Macross or Gurren Lagann.

DON'T BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU! BELIEVE IN THE YOU THAT BELIEVES IN YOURSELF!
>>
>>49711613
Animal Crossing
>>
>>49711613
Any Exalted jump.

Just tell the Yozi that you want them to give you a new purpose. They'll be happy to help.
>>
>>49709560
I'll consider it (Tactics) after I get the jumps out of my backlog out of the way. Since I'm grinding through about 300 - 400 pages so far, if somebody else wants it in the meantime by all means take it. I'd need to do a comprehensive lore check on it again in any case.
>>
>>49711613
DONT
LOSE
YOUR
WAY
>>
File: lost1471158477043.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lost1471158477043.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>49711613
Disney, with its propensity to resolve life-issues by way of song, would be a good way to go.
>>
File: Bioweapon WS-1.png (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bioweapon WS-1.png
120KB, 800x800px
>>49710781
How about an ARMED WHALESHARK?
>>
File: Brockton Bay's Warmaster.jpg (489KB, 2972x2768px) Image search: [Google]
Brockton Bay's Warmaster.jpg
489KB, 2972x2768px
>>49711613
Others have given good options, Exalted, Disney, and Kill La Kill

But might I suggest Kamen Rider, or a D&D Jump as a Paladin?

BRING JUSTICE TO THE MULTIVERSE!

Or, and this is just another option.
Black Crusade
>>
>>49711485
During a sortie, there was a sudden burst of radar jam and I eventually catch sight of a black Veritech fighter approaching at high speeds shortly before the missiles went flying. I guess she got my invitation. I could vaguely hear a lot of confusion over the radio as the dogfight began. Both of us were proper speed demons now, the other fighters barely able to catch up or inferfere. I don't think any of my companions even bothered to make the attempt - though I could hear some panicked shouting over the static.

Unfortunately, whatever sickness had started growing in my body since Neo-Heisei finally couldn't stand the screaming G-Force going through it, and I missed a turn right when some missiles hit. The plane is durable but I'm soon heading for a crash right before I pull the eject handle. This was a planetside engagement, so the parachute got some use...right when the Veritech of [Demon on Wheels] approached at a high speed, likely planning to turn me into a smear on the cockpit window.

At that point, I drew my sword. Only able to time it right thanks to the absurd amount of mental perks I had, I promptly did the most weeb thing possible and jammed my Keyblade right through the jet as it passed me. I cut into something pretty important because I could see sparks and other things flying out when I did. Of course, sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest sonuvabitch anywhere, so the force of it's passing was still enough to kill my parachute and send me tumbling into the ocean below.
>>
>>49711831
I fully expected to wake up in my own bed, home and my chain long over. I instead woke up to Frisk looking me over in the recovery bay. Seems Kamen Rider SAVE upgraded his old fighter with a lot of the Power Cosmic, turning it into a search and rescue vehicle and sprang into action the second I was shot down. I've lost count of how many times I've owed him my life at this point. But then he tells me something (via Chara, of course). Apparently, I had been pulled out of the ocean and patched up by the time he managed to actually locate me. Like I was saved at the last possible second.

Considering there were only two people in the area at the time and her usual MO, I was both confused and alarmed by this.

Of course, this only meant after taking grievous injuries and having a handicap, I still was expected to fix the problem of the rebellion with only my companions.
>>
>>49711822
A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR!
>>
File: enhanced24058309t1r612.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced24058309t1r612.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>49711613
>What's a good jump for when you've lost all purpose?
I ran into that issue about mid-way through my current chain. What helped me out was posting builds and answering prompt questions, and asking for feedback. Some anons had some interesting takes on how I was building and using my companions, and that made me go back and look at what I was doing in my jumps. It was this neat OOC ah-ha! moment, that pushed me out of my comfort zone, changed the over-all theme of my chain and helped me embrace a new direction.

Where I am now is light-years off from where I started or where I thought I'd be, but I love it. It's still true to my core beliefs, to my jumpers beliefs, but how that plays out has changed and grown in some really interesting ways.

So try start posting builds, asking questions, answering questions, and engaging the thread. Sure you're likely to get salt or nothing in reply, but I'll wade through all that for one good answer that pushes me in a new interesting direction or helps me recapture what I was adventuring for in the first place.
>>
>>49710597
Karna taking a praise the sun pose.
>>
>>49711831
>>49711846
Man if the Demon was capable of distorting time just think of what might have happened in between getting shot down and being rescued! All the possibilities!

Looks like she's still thinking of that hot and steamy moment on the gummi ship...
>>
>>49711868
>Decency ordinance
>Size of that wan
>thatasapenis.gif
>>
>>49711613
Generic parenting.
>>
>>49711868
That's one I haven't seen before, I thought you only had two of those pictures.
>>
File: AS6779d59d98f42f8f6fbe3af3f718.jpg (355KB, 1529x958px) Image search: [Google]
AS6779d59d98f42f8f6fbe3af3f718.jpg
355KB, 1529x958px
>>49711896
Hope you got a chuckle out of it.

>>49711919
Nah, I've got a few that I've made. I'm trying to be sparing with them and mainly post other pictures related to my chain, as I know I can be triggering to some anons. Having said that, though, anon had a good question and I wanted to answer it and have a little fun as well.

Cheers!
>>
>ywn ascend
>>
>>49711968
Yes, especially since I expect that there were a lot of confused kids in the throes of puberty that day.
>>
>>49711846
Contrary to my earlier rant, everyone else is finally noticing the huge toll my body is taking from the stress of everything that's happened. Joe and Sakura were the most vocal about the fact I had basically pushed myself to near-death repeatedly and insisted I let Link, Frisk, Serena and Joe take care of things on the frontline. My superior promptly barged in and said that being able to maintain public support hinged entirely on my ability to fight and look healthy, and wouldn't hear otherwise.

I could see Sakura clutching a knife at her side.

A bit freaked out by this, I managed to get everyone to stop fighting, with some help from a very concerned Zeera. I had to sit out of the fighting for one week because my Durandal was destroyed in the last sortie anyways, so I could keep on going then. The commander was about to insist, but a combination of fast-talking from Sakura and guilt-tripping from Zeera did the trick.

This may be one screwed up party, but I guess, in their own way, they do care.

But seriously where the fuck did Sakura get that knife and when. Pink hair truly is the danger.
>>
File: witch1472005976453.jpg (882KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witch1472005976453.jpg
882KB, 1920x1080px
>>49711995
Gather ye followers while ye may.
>>
>>49712011
>I could see Sakura clutching a knife at her side.
YANDERE LEVELS RISING. If only you folks had made Mirai Nikki somehow so we could give Yuno to Heavens-kun here.
>>
>>49711968
That's not you, is it Sister-anon?
>>
File: AS1474538371709.jpg (262KB, 600x1058px) Image search: [Google]
AS1474538371709.jpg
262KB, 600x1058px
>>49712089
One of them, yes.
>>
>>49712011
Everything afterwards is something of a blur. Joe does an excellent job of leading the other pilots on the field until my Durandal respawned and I was able to fly out again. Considering discretion was the name of our missions and an experimental plane was great for my much-needed PR, nobody bothered to question me on this. Of course, I suddenly had to put up with the majority of the ship's emotional problems during my recovery period.

I swear to god this jump gave me an intense hatred for naive boy soldiers. How the fuck did they end up on a ship that is basically doing anime black ops right now? Don't answer that.

Finally, the rebellion was solved by Zeera holding a concert and something something music is peace something something. I don't know I honestly wasn't paying attention until I noticed that the weapons had stopped firing and some sort of peace agreement had been made. I'm sure I'd be enjoying the song of peace if my ears weren't ringing at the time.

Of course, I was still expected to go on other adventures and smaller missions afterwards. I hope I get a vacation jump next.

Hope yall enjoyed the read!
>>
File: du8rHLx.png (143KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
du8rHLx.png
143KB, 1000x1000px
>>49712118
Are you sure it's not just you?
>>
>>49712118
I mean the one with the lizard daughters.
>>
>>49712189
Wasn't that Strike?
>>
>>49712169
>I hope I get a vacation jump next.
Vacation jumps are great for building up relationships. All that spare time, all that lazing around on the beaches, working in coffee shops together, late night conversations...late night "conversations"
>>
File: AS1474570433344.jpg (270KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
AS1474570433344.jpg
270KB, 1024x1448px
>>49712212
Yes.

>>49712189
I'm an admiral, not a bote.

>>49712185
Pretty sure there's more than one of us. Sisters, that is. Thanks for asking, though!
>>
>>49712169
Do you have a vacation jump on the que? If not, then I'll just say Generic Children's Television.
>>
Can Remodeling from Medaka Box be used on yourself?
>>
>>49712292
That should be queue*
>>
File: smug toki.jpg (300KB, 848x508px) Image search: [Google]
smug toki.jpg
300KB, 848x508px
>>49712233
>>49712169

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas6akz1jWU
>>
>>49712238
Just curious, since I haven't seen that one around the last few days.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>49712233
>>49712313
Quiet, you. This isn't a harem. Right?
>>49712169
I got plenty of jumps queued, so let's spin the wheel and see what I get.

I've taken Custom Robo off the list just because it looks like the WIP in nearing completion and I'd rather not revise if there's more updates. I'll re-add it once it's done.

1. Kung Fury
2. Sherlock Holmes
3. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
4. Crypt of the Necrodancer
5. Transformers
6. Overlord (Game)
7. Kill La Kill
8. Heaven's Lost Property
>>
File: 1436057356227.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436057356227.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>49712343
>8. Heaven's Lost Property
>>
File: 1457281302750.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457281302750.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>49712343
>mfw
>>
File: chris smug 2.jpg (51KB, 443x461px) Image search: [Google]
chris smug 2.jpg
51KB, 443x461px
>>49712343
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>49712343
>>
>>49712343
I keep reading posts from author about how they feel taking their own jump makes them feel bad. How about you, HeavensAnon?

>>49712043
I guess you could get a lot of tumblrites to join your army if they really could be genderfluid fox-kin afterwards.
>>
File: smugfacec9e.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugfacec9e.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>49712335
No problem.

>>49712343
>Quiet, you. This isn't a harem. Right?
>Rolled 8 (1d8)
>8. Heaven's Lost Property
Just embrace it, Heavens. Or let them embrace it, rather.
>>
File: large2.jpg (69KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
large2.jpg
69KB, 540x405px
>>49712343

What was that about a Harem?
>>
File: kekeke.png (201KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
kekeke.png
201KB, 402x402px
>>49712343
Words are unnecessary here.
>>
>>49712415
>>49712399
>>49712373
>>49712363
>>49712421
>>49712445
>>49712469

The RNG is in cahoots. That is the only explanation I can think of.

I'm gonna need a drink for this one.
>>
File: Do you feel it too.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel it too.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>49712477
Drink all you want, it won't wash away your sins.
Now embrace the Harem life Heavens
>>
File: angel1471037865945.png (760KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
angel1471037865945.png
760KB, 900x540px
>>49712415
I'm actually very sparing with that type of modification. I tend to leave humanity alone in terms of form, though there are some function-based improvements I give my followers: strength, durability, magic, etc. The various supernatural-kin types of things I treat a bit like how the Witchers treat those wanting to become a Witcher. It's an ordeal, they pick a path, and then they pursue it. If they're successful at it, they're rewarded with certain additional improvements that carry with them obvious physical markers.

By and large I let humanity more or less remain humanity. My own enhanced nature is more about providing a physical manifestation of my mythic nature; it's something that sets me apart from, by ties me to, all of my followers and companions.

I do tend to get certain types who ask to join, but my proprietary blend of despotism and individual liberty doesn't work for everyone. I'm a big proponent of freedom of speech and thought.
>>
>>49708392
What went down?
>>
Would 'Time' be a valid element for a Territory in Traveler's Gate?
>>
File: Snake-Smoke1.jpg (14KB, 307x321px) Image search: [Google]
Snake-Smoke1.jpg
14KB, 307x321px
>>49711849
Metal Gear?
>>
>>49712477
>I'm gonna need a drink for this one.
Pretty sure with as many waifus as you're packing at least one of them will let you drink from the tap.
>>
>>49712706
DEEP FEAR?
>>
>>49712660
Time, what is time?
Maybe if you call your Territory The Iron Hill.
>>
>>49712477
You'd probably be better served by either some manner of clone power or possibly tentacles.

...that or somehow convincing them to stop chasing your dick, but do you honestly think that's an option?
>>
>>49712739
>Clone power
>Having someone else fuck your wives
Step off with your terrible ideas.
>>
>>49712744
It's not someone else if your clones are a hivemind with you and return to the greater whole when you're done having multiple bodies for whatever purposes you need them for.

I mean, uh. Wait, I'm not supposed to be a part of this conversation.
>>
>>49712343
>On break at work.
>Wonder what Heavens has been up to.
>Story time!
>This post.
>Pic Related

Holy Hera dude, you made my day so hard. I'm over here laughing while people look at me weirdly.

You're entertaining in the best of ways.
>>
>>49712800
Welp, now we know who went full Dr. Manhattan.
>>
>>49712717
A Deep Fear jump would be...well, not fun at all, really. The only good thing about that game was listening to Chief Clancy's increasingly flimsy justifications for his war crimes. Those were pretty hilarious.
>>
>>49712800
But what if your harem adapts to that by themselves becoming hiveminds, so they can still try to monopolize your time by making a clone for every one you make?
>>
>>49712836
Stop being a pussy and be better at it than they are? Or, again, tentacles.
>>
>>49712836
No. Bad anon. Don't teach your harem all of your tricks. You need to be smart about which perks and magics you allow your harem members to have.
>>
File: 03+Sisters+listen+to+Mikoto.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03+Sisters+listen+to+Mikoto.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>49712800
Can confirm, hivemind clones best clones.
>>
File: IMG_6772.jpg (57KB, 502x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6772.jpg
57KB, 502x396px
>>49712477
I don't know if you took it already but the Hero cooperation Exchange Union Board actually has a perk that can help smooth over Harems, allowing the members to love eachother like they love you.
>>
>>49712856
Makes me sad that I was only able to save two of them. I mean, at least I got two of them out, but I did have a little Oscar Schindler moment when the rest of them got recycled.
>>
>>49712343
>Custom Robo
The jump itself is done, I just need to finish the descriptions for the drawbacks.
>>
>>49712877
>the rest of them got recycled.
Damn it, is there something after the Accelerator kill-a-thon? The sisters go through too much shit.
>>
>>49712800
Most clones have separate consciousnesses.
>>
>>49712652
generic hentai was mentioned, and apparently the author was here. He sort of started yelling at the (shit?)poster, and then there was an argument about whether (shit?)poster could be arrested. And other stuff, but I stopped paying attention.
>>
>>49712877
That's one of the reasons I'm putting Raildex off until I'm extremely powerful. If I'm just strong enough to keep them alive until the jump ends, time will stop for them until I come back for them post-Spark and save them all.
>>
>>49712906
I don't think so. I haven't read the newest novel though
>>
>>49712864
Yeah, I...avoided that one. Specifically to avoid this scenario.

Help.

>>49712883
Alright, I'll put it back on the queue.

I have a major dilemma: Daedalus or Nymph? I have practical and sentimental reasons for both, but consider they end up with TOMOKI FUCKING SAKURAI if I leave things alone. Nymph is the worst off and I'm leaning to her, plus we need a techhead to work with Frisk. I'm amazingly torn.
>>
>>49712906
>Damn it, is there something after the Accelerator kill-a-thon?
Not sure.

>The sisters go through too much shit.
Agreed. That's why I picked up two of them. I also houserule that they take up one slot, like the Choir.
>>
>>49712945
Pick whichever one you think will go well with your team, then cockblock Sakurai in regards to the other.
>>
>>49712931
It still boggles my mind that that faggot was threatening legal action.
>>
>>49712800
Personally my clones work like Pein's Bodies from Naruto. Not so much a Hive Mind, as a single mind controlling several bodies at once.
>>
File: alucard laughing.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
alucard laughing.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>49708570
>Werowolf
>Regenerator
>Vampires

Two of these are basically immune to almost all damage and are far above Captain America strength and reflexes.

The other is an immortal demi-god super-psychic shoggoth with some magics.

So, if you avoid going against Alucard or the other major powers unless you're a vampire, you're pretty much gurated to survive even if this is your first jump.

If you're a vampire just start cleaning prisons in some third-rate country, get a few hundreds rapists and serial-killers souls and you're invincible against anything but the most conceptual magical bullshit in the chain.
>>
>>49712945
I'm not familiar with Heaven's Lost Property. What makes Tomoki Sakurai so awful? Aside from the usual harem protagonist traits, of course, those are just kind of terrible in general.
>>
>>49712864
>allowing the members to love eachother like they love you.
>Sharing your Harem with anyone
>Even each other
>>
File: hello, mister jumper.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hello, mister jumper.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>49712915
Well, sure, if you don't do it right. But if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

The best part about being me... there are so many me's.
>>
>>49712996
Take Issei from DxD.

Now make his perverted qualities a million times worse.

Now make him incredibly neglectful to his harem, one of whom being a severe victim of emotional and physical abuse in the past.

And make him avoid any and all plot flags with vehemence that would make a 'hide in the Warehouse' Jumper look adventurous in comparison.

Finally thunderdick.
>>
>>49713034
I see. That does sound pretty awful. Do I dare ask what that last bit means, though?
>>
>>49712947
They get dispersed across the planet to spread their AIM field everywhere as part of a plan to allow this guy Aiwass to get his body, apparently?

Which reminds me, I wonder how well Mikasa would take one of the Sisters getting rebellious and seeing if this Kuroko is as dangerous to her life/virginity as she's been told.

Also, pointing out that if one of them does bang a dude, all of them are clearly going to be focusing on that event.
>>
>>49713048
He literally shoots lightning out of his dick. Twice. I'd post an 'I'm not making this up' picture if this wasn't a blue board and I hadn't forgotten which chapter it was in.
>>
File: cant deal with it.gif (1MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
cant deal with it.gif
1MB, 317x237px
>>49713034
I dont want to know but I'm too curious to say no about that last one
>>
Does anyone know any alternatives to the two power-sharing capstones in Imaginary Friend? At first I thought you were able to choose what you share upon performing the ritual, but apparently you have choose one upon selecting the perk. Frankly, this makes it... not very useful at all, honestly. Especially not in the long-term.
>>
>>49712972
no, fairly certain that wasn't the author.
>>
>>49713072
I don't....what even...but why? Even Zeus wouldn't do that, and Zeus' entire life is based around lightning and weird sex stuff.
>>
>>49713095
>Even Zeus wouldn't do that
The only thing that Zeus wouldn't do would be some kind of virtue-based chastity. He might do it for kink, but he'd never give up sex. Anything else, though? Yeah, you can bet he's done it, is doing it right now, or plans to do it with you later.
>>
File: Hold up.jpg (39KB, 222x336px) Image search: [Google]
Hold up.jpg
39KB, 222x336px
So wait a second. Someone with the Tinker Medial and Biological power can cure even a severe disease like Cancer or AIDS without much effort and perform even the most difficult operations with casual ease, right? Am I crazy, or is that the best medical perk in the entire chain? I mean, even ignoring the biological mad science, which is itself amazing, that's freaking awesome.
>>
>>49712972
I like to imagine that guy was just some overly-concerned nancy who really wanted to get the concept that the lack of will to persecute is not the lack of ability to do so into shitposty's head. The other far more likely possibility just kills a little bit of my faith in mankind, and I really need to ration what I still have.
>>
>>49713118
I don't think he'd shoot lightning out of his dick, though, because then there's a risk that he'd vaporize the girl/pheasant/tornado he was fucking at the time. Though maybe you're right, he could have a fetish for that.
>>
>>49713095
He literally turned into a cloud of piss and knocked someone up. Or molten gold, which isn't actually much better.
>>
>>49710569
Yes, the first purchase will be free, subsequent purchases at regular cost.

>>49710817
Unofficial wishlist
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0fnuyJiPtpsYzGDQUNOP-UIm8f1RNd54eOJCFiUYKI
>>
>>49713094
Not impossible, but unlikely that it wasn't him. It was one of his friends from one of his other sites, at least.

>>49713135
You need to tell yourself things to keep on keeping on, I get it. I won't ruin that. You're horribly wrong, of course. That passive-aggressive concern faggot was exactly threatening what he was threatening and he was doing it either as or to defend the jump maker. It's painfully easy to spot long-time /tg/ users from new blood.
>>
File: 1428098424934.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1428098424934.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
>>49713095
>I don't....what even...but why?
Why not? Wouldn't you if you had the chance?
>>
>>49713050
Who is kuroko?
>>
>>49713153
>Though maybe you're right, he could have a fetish for that.
Yup.
>>
>>49713131
Medical skills are completely superfluous when healing magic exists.
>>
>>49713034
This shit is why I'm thankful for Harem Protags who are at least entertaining, like Shirou or Darling
>>
>>49713187
Teh loli lesbain teleporter who wants Mikasa's love/body/whatever. Mikasa does not want her finding out about the easily led identical clone army based on her DNA. Something about how she'd corrupt the lot of them.
>>
>>49713197
I don't know, medical skills can always improve the healing magic process. Tells you where to best focus the magic. Especially if you're working with some exotic creature that the spell wasn't originally designed for, then an instinctive understanding of how to heal can be really useful.
>>
>>49713212
Tenchi manages to both be a good dude and pretty funny. He and his are the gold standard for harem anime for me.
>>
File: IMG_6774.jpg (143KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6774.jpg
143KB, 500x605px
>>49713131
Its a really good medical perk, definitely one of the best, but I personally like Franken Frans Doctor perk line because you can do stuff like blatantly ignore biochemical barriers, give people supernatural abilities with surgery, and revive people so long as they aren't dead for more than a day.

I mean, i plan to guve Franken Fran that Tinker Shard, so lord knows what a girl who's able to sew her own head back onto her own body will be able to do with a shard devoted to crazy biology shit.
>>
>>49713181
>>49713212

Why was this Heavens lost property allowed on the drive? Just curious because the description Heavens gave it is... Yh
>>
>>49713158
If I remember right it was gold dust, not molten gold. We're talking about Danae, mother of Perseus, right?
>>
>>49713178
no, see, there was no 'stop posting my damn jump' in any of the ones talking about legal action. Ergo, not him.
>>
>>49713247
Because, with the exception of the thunderdick, it's no lewder than any other harem action light novel series. The setting isn't lewd, the protagonist is just a piece of shit.
>>
>>49713162
>Generic Don Bluth
>Secrets of NIMH
I would love either of these. Go to the Land Before Time, talk with Mrs. Brisby, take part in an American Tail, there's a lot I'd like to do.

>He-Man
Would definitely need a Skeletor origin. Plus, it would offer the best strength perks in the chain, given how stronk He-Man is.
>>
>>49713247
>Why was this Heavens lost property allowed on the drive?
Just stop. Whatever property that you're going to bring up that's "Not as bad as HLP" doesn't matter. It's a retarded argument, it exists purely to stir shit up, and does nothing useful.
>>
Does someone have a list of all the harem perks?
>>
>>49713248
"shower of gold" implies a liquid quality but I haven't read the original greek, so whatever.
>>
>>49713274
Did DB do The Last Unicorn and Black Cauldron? I loved those as a kid.

>Secret of NIMH
Another favorite.
>>
>>49713247
It has a perfectly serviceable plot once you get past the trash. At least, for a while. Everything involving Nymph, Chaos, and the existential bits of Angelroids, the mystery of Synapse and more is enough to make a plot for a jump.

As I'm hoping my writefaggotry will show.

That said, I REALLY wish the manga centered around Sugata more, if only because he's the only one actively pursuing said mystery for the entire damn story.
>>
>>49713085
Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
>>49713276
O...Kay?

Can you explain HLP though?
>>
>>49713241
Given that the Medical Tinker shard is based on Bonesaw, and Bonesaw is pretty much just evil Fran Madaraki (though Wildbow says it's just coincidence and he wasn't familiar with Franken Fran at the time he came up with her), I'm guessing that Fran with the Biomedical shard is going to completely ignore basic laws of biology. She's going to invent vitalism and make it work, even in completely non-mystical universes.
>>
>>49713285
Black Cauldron was Disney, actually. And as for the Last Unicorn, that was Topcraft, which would eventually become what we know today as Studio Ghibli, or at least the core members did. They also did the animation for Nausicaaa of the Valley of the Wind.
>>
>>49713335
Really? The Unicorn staff became SG? That kinda makes sense in retrospect.
>>
>>49713281
Well, the version in the book I had as a child said it was solid particles of gold, and that's the version that imprinted on my memory. But then again, maybe that book just didn't want to introduce children to the concept of golden showers. Googling it, I see that a lot of the ancient Greek art depicting that myth showed it as being drops of liquid. So I guess yeah, it's either molten gold or piss. Or, considering that it impregnated her directly, it's possible that Zeus just has golden semen. He's a god, his bodily fluids don't have to be the same as a mortal's. His blood is poison, why can't he have gold for semen?
>>
>>49713289
Not that anon, but Sacrificial Bestowment actually can't transfer perks. It can only transfer entire physiologies/ability sets.
>>
>>49713382
>Not that anon, but Sacrificial Bestowment actually can't transfer perks.
That's your reading, anon.
>>
>>49713356
They also did the production for Macross: Do You Remember Love?
>>
>>49713289
Not for much longer, though. Like Q This, it's a rare, but OP perk that the jump-maker always regretted adding. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an eventual update to (rightfully) nerf it.
>>
>>49713400
>Macross: Do You Remember Love?
For an adaptation that wasn't bad. You aren't going to compact an entire series down into 2 hours of film, but it wasn't bad an had some neat moments. That said, I prefer the series.
>>
File: IMG_6775.jpg (92KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6775.jpg
92KB, 490x700px
>>49713309
Shits gonna get even mlre bonkers, because she'll be working alongside another companion that will be given the Biosculptor Shard, and she already has great knowledge on neurology. Not only that, Gaia will help them by evolving whatever the fuck they create while I throw it in the Simulated Biome which is mixed with Evolutionary Function. Assuming proper safeguards are in place, who knows what the fuck they'll end up creating.
>>
File: TheDeceiver.jpg (19KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeceiver.jpg
19KB, 320x180px
>>49713421
Amen, brother.
>>
>>49713131
Touhou's doctor of miracles tops it, but it's based on the super sue doctor who made the immortality juice. Drmcninja also has a cure any disease ever perk although with conditions. And as others have said, Fran has neat stuff but also a string of things that make the exterminatus hand twitch.

>>49713197
Not when you're in an anti magic field.
>>
So, did anyone see the new Power Rangers movie trailer? It's actually okay-ish. Apparently the Rangers can call on a limited version of their physical powers even without the suit, which by the way apparently comes on in way similar to Spiderman's symbiote suit. Also, Rita's killed Rangers before, and has the Green power coin. Thoughts? Does it have potential to be a new jump itself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-C4qqsgs8w
>>
>>49713508
If you're in an Anti-magic field, you probably have bigger issues than could be solved by medical skills.
>>
File: member-berries.jpg?quality=90.jpg (68KB, 869x501px) Image search: [Google]
member-berries.jpg?quality=90.jpg
68KB, 869x501px
>>49713518
Member Power Rangers?
>>
>>49713274
>>49713162
I feel like Don Bluth's work is all distinct enough to serve as their own jumps. I mean, a setting about crimeworld dogs with heaven and the forces of hell struggling for the souls of the dogs, is pretty distinct from talking dinosaur world.
>>
>>49712343
Jump 19: Heaven's Lost Property - What. WHAT. WHAT?! What kind of moron would think this place is worth jumping?!
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Unique Data Signature - Ha! Suck it, Synapse!
An Eerie Feeling - I sense something...elusive.
Mysterious Transfer Student - Not being treated like the weirdo I actually am is pretty nice. [1700]
Favor of Heaven - Watch me work! [1600]
Unforgivable - I know what you are. I know what you've done. I know what you'll do. And I will stop you. [1400]
Listen to Me! - Hear me out, would you? [1200]
Fallen Down - Big team, lots of dreams. Gotta keep them together somehow. [900]

Gear:
School Uniform
Rule Breaker - YOU. You will be handy. [600]
Infinite Supply of Watermelon - Yum. [0]

Companion:
Heart Bell (Nymph) - Damn my sentimentality. [300]

A Gear of Heaven (Frisk) [100]
Perks:
Stairway to Heaven

Drawbacks:
Maniacal Laughter [1200] - Oh. Great. You.
Mood Whiplash [1300] - I can take it.
A Flock of Seagulls [1400] - Those...those aren't birds. Those aren't birds at all.
The Jumper In Synapse [1700] - Minos...I will END you.
Welcome To The New World Club [1800] - Hi, plot. I'm Jumper.

This is basically the standard plot package, in terms of drawbacks. Writing is forthcoming. Get hype. For my pain.
>>
What jumps let you be a god of something?
So far I have:
Lord of Light
SMT
Supernatural
Darksiders (kind of)
Smite
Spice & Wolf
>>
>>49713621
Okami
>>
>>49713621
Sburb, more or less.
>>
>>49713621
Primal Rage
>>
File: Ikaros.png (361KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Ikaros.png
361KB, 800x571px
>>49713598
It begins.

>>49713621
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?
>>
Holy shit, did you guys know that you can actually search the jumpchain folder? This is so much easier than going to the individual folder each time I want to look at a jump, WOW
>>
>>49713421
Yes. The inclusion of those perks were the most decisive victories for the power-wankers yet. Thankfully KOTOR managed to see reason in the end. We can only hope SMTAnon does the same.
>>
How do I write fluff?
>>
File: 987654376598.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
987654376598.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>49713684
Nobody is biting today, friendo. Find new bait.
>>
>>49713773
a) Find lore related to your IP
b) Apply lore in an unobtrusive way.
c) ????
d) Fluff done
>>
>>49713162
Nice list. You must have done some serious archive diving to get it.

Two threads ago people where talking about some jumps they wanted, so you might want to add Hellboy, Spawn, Batman Beyond, Witchblade, Zenescope, Tarot, and Nyaruko to the list.

Also I would like to request a jump for Peter Pan & the Pirates, and Little Nemo.
>>
>>49713241
In terms of Worm powers, I think Bioscupltor would be more of a force multiplier for her. She already has a bunch of kooky medical knowledge, and Bioscupltor would let her utilize it with far less resources and with far great precision.
>>
>>49713668
...um yeah, did you not know that?

You can also search for terms in jumps that have selectable text. Try 'Angel' or 'speedster', or even just 'speed' that's why i love CCDT so much
>>
>>49713621
God of War?
Kung Fury
Exalted Mortals Gauntlet, if you get a god to raise your essence to 4.
>>
>>49713791
Are you seriously implying that Q This, Sacrificial Bestowment, and Genius from R&M shouldn't be heavily nerfed? SB is that-a-way, friendo.

----------------->
>>
>>49713791
Looks like he caught one.
>>
>>49713162
We already have a jump related to the Megami Tensei series don't we?
>>
>>49713791
When you reply, even just to call him a shitposter, you provide him a point to continue from. Just ignore him.
>>
>>49713621
Binbougami, to be fortune/misfortune gods
>>
>>49713903
That's SMT, Megami Tensei is a different continuity. Though you'd have to include Digital Devil Story (not Saga, Story), which leads up to the Megami Tensei games and explains how things went to shit.
>>
Doesn't Electrokinesis from Infamous provide time-traveling potential?
>>
>>49712997

>not giving a shit about anyone but yourself
>>
>>49713935
Yes, you can travel to the future at a rate of 1 second per second.
>>
>>49713943
Can confirm. The future sucks.
>>
>>49713935
Very unlikely. More likely it's a machine made to do that and not electrokinesis.
>>
Would anyone want a Victory at Sea jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToEPgfKyAZQ
>>
>>49713621
Beelzebub, sorta maybe? I think it was mentioned a "demon from the human world" was basically something like a little god there.
>>
>>49713943
Time Travel Space Bag is goat.
>>
>>49713957
Proof?
>>
>>49713992
Prove that the time travel is a result of his electrical powers first, considering how completely unrelated they are? Or how vastly different in power level they are, especially considering Cole reached the point where only blast cores increased his power further? Or how the original time traveller in game 1 is covered in cybernetics?

Time travelling machine is far more likely then Cole finding the millions of blast cores he'd need to be able to travel through time with lightning.
>>
>>49713935
Jumpmaker doesn't comment anymore. From what I remember he is firmly on the side of low-power over high, so he would likely deny that Electrokinesis gives you Time-Travel. Would probably suggest that it was something unique that you don't get.
>>
>>49713288
But interesting, driven heroes with actual skillsets and backstories aren't allowed to be harem protagonists, Heavens. Otherwise, how would you pretend to be them when masturbate?
>>
How would you feel about a King of the Hill jump?
>>
>>49713961
I want more boats
>>
File: Yep.jpg (22KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
Yep.jpg
22KB, 270x259px
>>49714063
Yep.
>>
>>49714063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Osh-KYy4Cw
>>
>>49714063
Infinite propane item?
>>
>>49714042
Cole's narration when he's seeing Kessler's memories does say that time travel was one of Kessler's powers. That doesn't mean you're necessarily wrong, though. Kessler appears to have cybernetics, so it's possible that he has that power due to artificial technological enhancement rather than the normal growth of his abilities.
>>
>>49713818
Oh yeah, she'd be a nightmare with that one, but I'm gonna go with the safe option, I can trust Kujira Kurokami with Biosculptor since she is a more professional Doctor whereas Fran would create shoggoths just by touching people. I'm sure some concrete Tinker knowledge is gonna boost her skills regardless.
>>
Question about Ar Tonelico: how dangerous is the setting, and how powerful is the tech and magic?
>>
>>49713968
Pretty sure they just meant you'd be like a kami, which can essentially be thought of as being a nature spirit, or elemental of sorts.
>>
>>49714042
Oh wait, just noticed that you did mention the cybernetics. Sorry about that. Though like I said here >>49714253
, the cutscene does refer to it as a power. So tech-augmented rather than direct application of the electrokinesis. Kessler has some other powers that seem unrelated to electrokinesis (at least, unless Kessler has gotten some truly RIDICULOUS fine control over the years), so cybernetics is the best explanation.
>>
File: EvWJumpV1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
EvWJumpV1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hey, /jc/. This'll be the second of the five Paradox grand strategy jumps that I intend to make.

This one is east vs west, the cancelled but highly anticipated game from paradox interactive.

Any and all feedback appreciated.

Also, just as an aside- this is going to be the last jump of the 5 in chronological order, and I was thinking that some sort of reward for completing all 5 jumps wouldn't be remiss. I had originally planned to make it so that your civilization would follow you into future jumps, but quickly realized the flaws there. If anyone can come up with ideas for that, I'd highly appreciate it.
>>
>>49713162
The Secret World jump when?

Dirge? Old buddy, old friend, old guy.
>>
>>49714335
And of course, this is a work in progress.
>>
>>49714312
>how powerful is the tech and magic
Easily within the top tier of jumpchain.

>how dangerous is the setting
Eh. It's not too bad so long as you don't take Origin. That forces you into a scenario that's substantially more challenging. Also, the drawbacks are fairly brutal.
>>
>>49714312

I wanna say Rick and Morty with a music theme in terms of power and danger.

If you do go, consider being an Origin. They are the admins of the Towers, basically, and with Song Towers (Origins get Tower Seeds for free, letting you plop one down every jump) you can do a fuckton of neat shit.
>>
>>49714335
>>49714351
Can you tell us which perks are your joke meme perks so we can avoid them?
>>
>>49714347
[spoilers]Huh what...?[spoilers]
>>
>>49714335
Maybe something like Civilization, where the ruins of your civ are still around? Or maybe if you led a certain nation (the United States, Germany, etc.), that nation will be more favorableto/more likely to aid you?
>>
>>49714386
True. Although Jumpers are very likely, if they start waaay back in the medieval ages, to make their own nation with its own pretty extensive history.

As for ruins of your civilization... yeah, I could see that.
>>
>>49713598
So the jump starts, once again, with me being crushed by Zeera's behind followed by lots of falling watermelon, a rock, and a school uniform that's my size. And then rest of my companions. To say I am in pain from this is a vast understatement, and I end up having to crawl to the Medbay. Off to a fantastic start!

As it turns out, we have uniforms and no real documentation saying we're students or even locals to the area, so it's up to us to find somewhere to live. Everyone REALLY wants me to just drop the castle down somewhere nobody will care, but I'd rather not cause a panic, so I end up just using the Van until we find a miraculously intact house that had no occupants. And running water. And electricity. A dream message of Frisk giving me a thumbs up tells me who we have to thank for that.

Of course, the house was promptly wrecked by falling debris from space, but easy come easy go, right? So after a while longer of patching that up, a strange high school student with white hair shows up and says that he knows about our sudden appearance and wants to ask us questions.

So we tell him what's up. By making up various cover stories of varying believability. He doesn't buy it, but he's a fucking high school student what do we care. He then invites us to actually attend school since we're all now in the age range for it, and even had a ‘friend’ of his forge papers for us. Except for me. I instead got an arrest warrant for sexual harassment, embezzling funds from the Japanese government, and several other bits of nonsense Sakura had to spend clearing up.

Fucking Mikako.
>>
>>49714384
He's asking Dirge to make it, and referencing a old South Park joke.
>>
>>49714323
It's possible that something like the power transfer device was built in Kessler's future, so it may even be a power he got from someone else. We really can't be sure.
>>
>>49714335
Can you change the jump continuance option to start in 1936? That's where the jump before it ends, could be nice to be able to continue on directly instead of a nine year gap.
>>
>>49714347
You're kidding, right? Why would anyone want a jump of that shit?
>>
>>49714359
>>49714368
>Origin
What kind of feats do they have? I'm tempted to do either that or drop in and get song science.
>>
>>49714406
There could also be an alternate history book series about your nation, like say you led Ireland to become a great/superpower, and someone wrote a series about it, with ASB in the place of Jumper shenanigans if you did that sort of thing.
>>
>>49714427
I'm going to make another jump in that period to deal specifically with WW2, just as there was another game in that time period specifically to deal with WW2.
>>
>>49714429
>What kind of feats do they have?
Have you read the jump doc yet?
>>
>>49714438
Yeah, I could see that. Will think on it.
>>
>>49714425
That's true. Actually, there being a power transfer machine is probably the best explanation, given that many of Kessler's non-electrokinetic powers seem to be united by the theme of teleportation. He can teleport and summon drones, and the time travel (folding time instead of space) could be a massively boosted version of that augmented by his cybernetics. That leaves just the energy clones as an outlier.
>>
>>49714439
Oh, well then, that works fine. Sorry, not particularly familiar with Paradox games, didn't know there was a WW2 one.
>>
>>49714417
>He's asking Dirge to make it
Why? Just why? If he wants it real bad he can try making it himself instead of asking some random jumpmaker to make it can't he?
>>
>>49714454
The energy clones I suspect were actually Kessler/Cole's power. They seemed to be made of electricity, and he may have either gained the control for it over time, used cybernetics to enhance his control, or possibly learned from or by studying one of the conduits who can make minions. Hell, might have been Alden or one of his minions, or maybe a variant power taken from them.

I still think that particular thing was pure Cole/Kessler though.
>>
Speaking of Infamous, can anyone recommend me a conduit source?
>>
File: Chuunis.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chuunis.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>49714414
Your suffering, it sustains me.
>>
>>49714335
>some sort of reward for completing all 5 jumps

Cache of the greatest artistic works and a flag of your country, that inspires the spirit which defined it in those you lead in the future? Something that preserves the spirit of the country?

>The POP That Would Not Die

To me this one's a bit out of place, and moreover just kind of overly specific in utility for an 800 CP. What about something that gives you proficiency in sharing building bridges between individuals/organizations across borders?

>On a grassy knoll

Considering heads of state are sometimes immortal beings of incredible power I'd suggest replacing this with simply Ian Fleming-tier spymastery

>Hearts and Minds
>this doctrine will always include the possibility of a total, final victory over a stubborn insurgency.
>always

Nix this part and we're good, maybe just have it be super effective against stubborn insurgencies

>Who will win the third world war?

Why is this an 800 CP? It only comes into effect when you've effectively lost in the long run. It's like giving someone a bandaid after they've already chopped their dick off, except with nukes

>National foci/suck-up subordinates

Feel like these should be swapped in price because of utility

>Opposition in name only

Not a criticism, but I gotta say I'm amused by Nixon being set as a benchmark for what the perk can do for some reason

>Riding against the winds of change

This is somewhat awkwardly worded, is the intent of the perk to let you transform Britain into a proud National Socialist bastion of Aryan purity? During world war 2? While simultaneously making "Hitler only has one ball" the national anthem?

>Reality-healing duct-tape

Up until now I've been trying to give everything a fair shake but to >>49714377-I think I found the meme option, and it ain't pretty.

Replace this. I don't care with what as long as it's nothing on the same scope.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>49714447
Reading it as we speak, but nothing in it seems overly impressive or otherwise talks a lot about the tower, which I barely know anything about and would prefer to circumvent if possible
>>
>>49714507
I'm a fan of Electricity, but aside from that either Concrete or Ice are good because you don't drain your source when charging, and can make physical barriers to protect yourself.

In case you're asking for a custom type, unfortunately it's just the ones on offer in the jump. You can't make one up yourself.
>>
>>49714513
>I think I found the meme option, and it ain't pretty.

Just as a brief nod to this before I get to everything else-

The game was released in an unfinished beta state. As such, there are, in fact, more than a few elements that would require this to make it a fully functioning game.

I get that it's visibly apart from the rest of the tone, but I'm not sure I'd call it a meme on the byzantine level. I'll think on it some more though.
>>
>>49714507
Video makes you effectively omnipotent.
>>
>>49714529
You're not going to avoid a Tower as an Origin.
>>
>>49714545
>The game was released in an unfinished beta state
You're making a jump for something that was a beta? Yeah, nah, I'll pass.
>>
>>49714582
But I can as a drop in, which is why I want to know what an Origin that a drop in can't with the right perks.
>>
>>49714529
The Tower is a thing you have to endure during the jump, but it's ignoreable afterwards.
>>
>>49714368
>>49714359
C'mon, Ar Tonelico is planetary at best. Nobody even outright blows up a planet except in the Surge series, and that doesn't have a jump.
>>
>>49714414
So once THAT'S over, I realize it's pretty silly for all of us having to deal with the plot all at once, so I just bring Link and a younger Joe along with me. Why don't I bring the female companions along? Avoiding harassment from Tomoki, and also so they don't end up murdering him in retribution. I'm gradually realizing that Sakura sees incredibly violent actions a perfect response to anyone who isn't in the party. The level of myopia she demonstrates in terms of morality is honestly something terrifying and I'm not sure when such a transition happened. In hindsight, the pink hair should have been a warning sign.

Well, honestly, I haven't had much time to actually sit down and enjoy time with my companions. It's always been adventure, adventure, fight, fight, chores, chores, constantly. And I'm usually just getting increasingly frustrated with a lot of them for different reasons. Maybe I should actually stop and spend time with some of them? It's not like Sorami had much of anything exciting going for it inbetween long windows of time.

So, first person to spend time with was our resident sweets-loving bookworm of a mute, Serena. If any of you fucks start playing dating sim music I swear to god.
>>
>>49714529
You literally can't avoid towers in Ar Tonelico.
>>
>>49714614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH2SesjTjQM
>>
>>49714507
This >>49714556 . Given a couple decades to train, the only beings that can challenge a video-user are beings like the Q Continuum.
>>
>>49714610
>the only way to gauge a thing is by how big a thing it blows up
That's retarded, anon. I know that X-busters are a thing, but it's retarded and lazy. Don't be a lazy retard, anon. Just don't.
>>
File: babysnake.jpg (283KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
babysnake.jpg
283KB, 800x900px
>>49714513
>The Agency

To clarify, in future jumps is your agency a sanctioned, governmental body for your starting location or are you allowed to define its' affiliation and nature? What happens if you go somewhere there isn't a meaningful system of civilisation?

>Nimitz/NORAD

I'm confused about this NPC talk, but it seems like an unwarranted breach of companion limits. In the case of NORAD it seems like it can be easily solved by just having it be a fiat-based messaging system that sends your communications to the other leaders without fail

>Victim card

I feel this needs a caveat so you cannot, say, use this to do something really implausible like deny the Holocaust or Hiroshima ever happened.

>Star Wars

Was this based on Reagan's original design? 100 seems a bit much for that era of technology

>Nuclear football

Swap this thing's price with Star Wars (the former is supposed to be the next step in the nuclear arms race, anyway) and just have it be a nuke you can launch. Rather than, say, a free licence to fire the HALO Rings or the Cruicible or the Sword of Creation some nonsensical superweapon in SRW.

>>49714545
Understood, however I still feel it's incredibly jarring and out of place relative to the rest of the jump's setting given up until now I'd assumed I was acting as a 20th century Earthrealm leader and not, well, a Timelord.

Unless my impression of this game was way off-base and this is in fact effectively Gallifrey Ruler Simulator 30XX

>>49714556
Video conduit here, I'm aware of what Eugene can do but I'd consider that FAR from omnipotent unless you're hyperboleing.
>>
>>49714614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj8NfeecaXM
>>
>>49714556
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>49714556
Looking at it from a more... sensible point of view, it lets you create digital constructs in the real world. This is a very neat power, since you can make hard light holograms of people, monsters, even a giant shell around yourself to move around in.

Aside from making, shaping, and moving video based solid holograms around, it has no apparent benefits over any other conduit type. You can do fun things like making a digital Darth Vader, and it'll even have something that looks and mostly functions like a lightsaber. It won't be an actual lightsaber though, just an approximation formed by your power. It may also be able to mimic the force, but it'll likely have pixilated ripples in the air holding things up.

I'm not trying to say Video is bad, it's what I went with because making solid holograms of whatever you want on demand is awesome, but it in no way makes you omnipotent. That's some serious overstatement.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>49714614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibIrFhrZrpg
>>
>>49714632
Again, you're full of shit. Conduits do not grow infinitely. After a certain point only artificial boosters increase their power.
>>
>>49714658
>Conduit doping
So... what would you inject and where would you inject it?
>>
>>49714635
Well, it's planetary-scale reality warping at the tippest top. One of the most impressive things they've done with it is blow up planets, usually accidentally. Other impressive feats include accidentally triggering a false-vacuum collapse (which kills a universe at light speed, aka so slow it doesn't matter) but that's a chain reaction deal, containing said false-vacuum, and tear into alternate universes (this includes ours.)
>>
>>49714618
At this point I'm tempted to just blow it up and watch the world crumble without it
>>
>>49714653
Important to note that you can apparently impart intelligence of some limited degree on these holograms. That's quite useful.
>>
>>49714335
Turncoat and Pulling Back the Curtain seem to be doing the exact same thing.

I can't tell what Riding Against the Winds of Change is actually doing.

Force Multipliers seems more like a perk than an item.

Companion Import needs a note that it allows you to import multiple companions.

It's weird that you have to have taken the import save game drawback in Hearts of Iron to take it here. Why shouldn't people be able to start wherever on the time line they want? Continuity drawbacks also don't normally require you to have not fucked up the world enough to make the jump unrecognizable (ie you can jump Legend of Korra even if you made changes in Avatar that result in a modernized world of Hindu communist ape men.)

Looks pretty good otherwise.
>>
>>49714335
Not bad actually. For once, there wasn't any dumb stuff and nothing was really overpowered. Great job.
>>
>>49714681
>I'm going to kill everyone because I don't like their house
Why?
>>
>>49714653
How does absorbing video even work? Is it absorbing the light or the electricity?
>>
>>49714672
artificial blast cores? into your conduitlyness.
>>
>>49714642
>I'm confused about this NPC talk, but it seems like an unwarranted breach of companion limits.

Think of it like Light of Terra crewmembers.

>I feel this needs a caveat so you cannot, say, use this to do something really implausible like deny the Holocaust or Hiroshima ever happened.

Added in that as a clause- though it was meant to imitate israel more than anything.

>Was this based on Reagan's original design? 100 seems a bit much for that era of technology

It was based on what seemed reasonable. I'll change it so that it can screen out "a large number" of nuclear missiles, though I would make it clear that it does not make one invulnerable to an attack from the big 2.

>Rather than, say, a free licence to fire the HALO Rings or the Cruicible or the Sword of Creation some nonsensical superweapon in SRW.

Well, keep in mind that these have to be superweapons that you, yourself, already control.

>however I still feel it's incredibly jarring and out of place relative to the rest of the jump's setting given up until now I'd assumed I was acting as a 20th century Earthrealm leader and not, well, a Timelord.

I get that. It was probably a bit tooo meta. I'll try to find something to replace it with.

I'll address your first post next.
>>
>>49714691
Because he's a retarded child, anon. C'mon, keep up.
>>
File: becomingagod.gif (63KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
becomingagod.gif
63KB, 468x240px
>>49714647
On second thought I think anon just has really, really low standards for omnipotence.

Pic related when he first got a pokemon altform.

>>49714632
This on the other hand is just plain retarded, shitposting or both.

I'd like to remind you folks like Eugene, Fetch and probably Augustine given her background and resources were SCIENTIFICALLY TORTURE-TRAINED to have abilities which aren't even proven to have the potential work on the same scale as Cole's global Conduit-annihilation thing. That the Beast-repeatedly referred to as THE ultimate threat by super future Cole, bit the dust after being slapped with dozens of attacks that didn't even level the continent or reality he was in.

I do think Conduits deserve a lot more credit than they deserve from the folks who compare them unfavorably to Espers, at least before accounting for Awakening stuff, but to say they're reality warpers is to have low standards for reality warping.

To be fair though, from what little I know of the Q Continuum I get that they're really inconsistant.
>>
>>49714695
When you hit enemies with some of the offensive powers, they become electrified, so it is probably Electrokinetic in origin. Visually, you drain the pixels and images off of screens you drain.
>>
>>49714691
I'm mostly joking. I'll spend most of my time studying the tower, as I'm a science heavy jumper.
>>
>>49714679
The ability to effect plant-wide reality warping is top tier, anon. It's not the top of that apex, but it's certainly in that range. Are there more powerful technologies? Yes. But in terms of utility and power, ArT tech is easily top tier.
>>
>>49714684
That's true. Being able to send them out on simple missions is really useful.

>>49714695
Seems like it probably takes the signal itself, so if you drained a computer, for example, you could likely plug the monitor into another computer and it'd work just fine, and if the computer was running a process it'd likely keep going, you just couldn't get any info out of the computer until it comes back? If it does, that is. It may just be a game mechanic that things drained replenish over time. Who knows? This is just what I go with.
>>
>>49714710
Hey! I only took speciel ed until 5th grade. I'm not tarded anymore.

But seriously, I'm kind of making a blind build as I know nothing about Ar Tonelico beyond what the jump explains. Which is my fault, I guess.
>>
>>49714719
That comic has always amused the hell out of me.

>What's to keep me from becoming a GOD?
Oh, you know. Just the fact that you don't have omnipotence. Also the fact that if you go around trying to impose your will on people outside of the social contract, you're either going to end up being locked up or shot down.
Fucking Chick tracts.
>>
>>49714742
Should I tell ASA that it's implied that reality is basically an infinite series of emanations of song, and that means that the stars in Ar Ton are singing their planets and solar system into existence just like the Judgements from Fallen London?
>>
>>49714685
>Turncoat and Pulling Back the Curtain seem to be doing the exact same thing.

One was meant to be going through blockades and barriers, while the other was meant to be about changing sides to those on the other side of the blockade.

>I can't tell what Riding Against the Winds of Change is actually doing.

helps you resist change on the basis of change- for instance, it was meant to help leaders do things like roll back civil liberties without suffering the inevitable, human resistance of "Im not gonna give up muh rights". I'll try to make it more clear.

>Companion Import needs a note that it allows you to import multiple companions.

Will do.

>Why shouldn't people be able to start wherever on the time line they want?

I wanted it to be one continuous experience, but I kinda see your point nonetheless. It was also meant to lead them into what I was planning to be the grand reward for the 5 jumps, though given that I axed my original plans for that, it's likely no longer needed.

>Continuity drawbacks also don't normally require you to have not fucked up the world enough to make the jump unrecognizable

True, although with the example you gave there was a much bigger timeskip. Besides, the premise of the jump is cut out if it's not recognizable, though I again see the point of jumper freedom coming up. Will think on this.
>>
>>49714719
>Conduits vs Espers
Depends on the level really. Most of the espers we see in show are stronger level 4s or the 7 5s which generally do show way better feats then most of the conduits seen. Not end series Cole, Kessler or Beast obviously but pretty much all the others. On the other hand, the majority of espers are 3 or below and most of the feats we've seen from them aren't on the same scale as the majority of conduits by a good margin.

So basically- Esper top tiers are generally stronger then most conduits (Barring Beast or artificial enhancement) but the majority of espers are weaker then the majority of conduits.
>>
>>49714768
I've never known, is this a parody comic by Christians trying to present the evils of atheism, or an atheist comic parodying how ridiculous Christian claims of atheism are?
>>
>>49714768
Actually, it's not as hard as you make it out to be. Anyone with a decent amount of charisma, intelligence, and creativity can form a cult around them that worships them as a god. But I agree with you on the whole. Just saying it's not that difficult-
...I swear that pun was unintentional.
>>
>>49714700
>Light of Terra crewmembers

These guys seem otherwise capable of going out and about though; especially the latter implicitly taking your messages to whoever

>meant to imitate israel

Fair enough

>large number
>big two

Alright, cool

>superweapons

My criticism is more that it feels rather meta and out of synch with the setting. Nukes are the main threat in this era, but there's theoretically other varieties of superweapon like biological stuff-and that's certainly not being rep'd.

>I'll try to find something to replace it with

Thank you.

>>49714785
Actually yeah, sounds about right.

>>49714770
Don't worry, I already know. I asked Mir about this stuff ages ago. From my understanding the Big Bang is an effectively endless source of song that gives rise to all other phenomena, which in turn sings MORE songs which makes OTHER things happen and so on and so forth

Though from what I've learned of FL's lore it's implied what the Judgements do is slightly different; reality doesn't cease to exist if they die, it just stops making sense and everything kinda devolves into basically a Chaos Realm. Their song shapes and structures reality, rather than creates it outright
>>
>>49714763
>But seriously, I'm kind of making a blind build as I know nothing about Ar Tonelico beyond what the jump explains. Which is my fault, I guess.
Nah, it's fine. I build blind fairly often too. The biggest thing to keep in mind is that Towers more or less have the ability to meld and shape reality. They do so ex nihilo for all intents and purposes, as the power source is infinite and you see very little in the terms of limits on Tower power.

The limitations come in the form of those that interface with the Tower. Tower interface is had via Revytal, and Revs interface via emotions, or lack there of, and song. Origins are administators, and like the admins of any hardware/software platform their ability to use and manipulate that platform is more or less only constrained by their own ability, a combination of knowledge and creativity.

So DI gives you all that how to when it comes to building SS from the ground up, but Origin gives you that plus a free Tower with which to fabricate the objects necessary to manipulate reality.

Does that help?
>>
>>49714827
>especially the latter implicitly taking your messages to whoever

I'd make it more apparent that they serve only as intermediaries, and you have to make the actual tactical decisions.

>and that's certainly not being rep'd.

True, though I was going to focus on the aspect of the nuclear football as giving the president the ability to execute a nuclear strike on a dime, at any point.
>>
>>49714813
They're real, at least in that they're meant by their author to be taken seriously by their audience.

>>49714770
I've always drawn parallels between how the Silmarillion presents the use of Song at the beginning of the universe and how ArT uses it. I read ArT as the clarktech version of that style of creation, albeit not yet as powerful.
>>
>>49714721
If so, that means you should be able to branch out to use some of the powers Cole does.
>>
>>49714844
Very helpful, thank you.

Also, fuck you captcha.
>>
>>49714813
Jack Chick is infamous for making these ridiculous little comics about the evils of atheism and, well, everything that isn't his flavor of Christianity, as is typical of any extremist of any flavor - only their flavor of what they believe is the right one, and anyone with similar beliefs should either conform or be hung. He believes every bit of what he's putting out there.
>>
Jumpers,

Did you hunt and eat other Pokemon when in the wild or were you too afraid that's immoral and are only berries?
>>
>>49714883
There are canonically normal animals in Pokemon, they are just never shown.
>>
>>49714880
The super short version is that SS can accomplish with sound and light shit that is out and out creation-myth levels of shit. This is, of course, provided the singer has enough juice with the tower and knows what she's doing.

The interesting bit about Revs is that you kinda have to pick a schtick and go with it: you either pour yourself into your song and use emotion and passion to fuel it or you have to go the exact opposite direction and be completely passionless. That's part of the reason there are so many middling Revs, beyond the simple fact they don't have the admin rights. Most Revs, read: people, can't either completely divorce themselves from.. well, themselves or completely invest themselves into an act.
>>
>>49714883
I went into town and bought/stole food when I had to, personally.
>>
>>49714785
Essentially this. From what I remember, a majority of Espers are level 0-2, who are laughably weak to the majority of conduits we see. They're on the level where their powers are not even convenient in everyday life, and only really start being valuable for combat at level 4. On the other hand, there are people like Accelerator. End-game Cole, John, Kessler, etc. are all seriously powerful, but I can't imagine any of them being a threat to him, except for Kessler's with his time travel.

And then there's Delsin, who is utterly quantifiable.
>>
Thread is on autosage so I can safely drop this off.
Minor changes to a small jump, nothing too substantial. Jump was pretty small to begin with, so the overhaul didn't make it too much bigger.

Basically open now to people's complaints, change requests, and other such things. Keep in mind that I don't care if you use the original version. Brutus can decide whether he wants this one up or the old one.

Last things to do are for general quality of life - hyperlinks for quick travel through the pdf, checking for proper spacing, presentation, formatting, and whatnot. Shouldn't have that much besides - everything else that gets asked will be placed into notes appropriately.

...In any case if there are concerns let me know, otherwise I have some other stuff to address.
>>
>>49714938
Fucking autocorrect
>who is utterly UNquantifiable.
>>
>>49714883
Pfft. Most of my poke were omnivores and predators, so I felt zero compulsion to go full pansy-vegan.
>>
File: 420Cherubi.png (131KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
420Cherubi.png
131KB, 431x431px
>>49714883
>>
>>49714875
Comparing it to LoTR certainly paints a more benevolent universe, which probably fits Ar Ton since the highest beings we interact with, the wills of Ar Ciel, are ultimately benevolent beings who have only been driven to madness, rather than hostile and arrogant by default.
>>
>>49714719
>>49714768
Reminds me of a Hindu story I read. The Student and the Elephant or something.

Short version is Student asks his teacher, "If we are one with Everything, isn't Everything also us?"

"Correct."

"Alright, since I am Everything, I need not study. I am Everything."

Student leaves and go through the forest saying, "I am great. I am Everything. This forest is mine!"

Comes across an Elephant who the student tells to move aside. The Elephant tramples the student and he goes back to his teacher.

"Teacher, I am Everything. Why did I get trampled?"

"Ah, you forget! The Elephant is Everything too."

I know I fucked that up but its close enough.
>>
>>49714938
How about Septima users from Gunvolt?

They are basically in between of
Espers and Conduits. And psykers
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49714868
>intermediaries

I think it'd be more vital to make it clear they can't be enhanced or altered in any way. Actually, perhaps the whole thing can be reworded such that they're just ordinary dudes for the setting that crew/staff your orgnization/ship?

>the ability to execute a nuclear strike on a dime

Which I do think is better rep'd by you simply having a nuke on speed dial than other WMDs.

>>49714883
I...honestly don't know the lore enough to say for sure.

If >>49714917 is right though, I'd rather eat something that isn't poisonous or doesn't have a chance of zapping me mid-bite.

>>49714939
Just the one question-since souls may differ after the jump, in the future how may one gather more pyreflies to make more spheres with?
>>
>>49714939
Looks good to me. I like the dressphere stuff. Is the sphere hunter origin new, too? I don't remember that one.
>>
>>49715001
Never heard of Gunvolt before, sadly. The games worth a play?
>>
>>49715022
>Which I do think is better rep'd by you simply having a nuke on speed dial than other WMDs.

Yeah, that was poorly phrased. I basically meant having the ability to execute a first, devestating strike of all of one's most powerful weapons on speed dial.

>Actually, perhaps the whole thing can be reworded such that they're just ordinary dudes for the setting that crew/staff your orgnization/ship?

Will put this in.

I'll be back in, like, 15 minutes with a new WiP.
>>
>>49714939
How much power can the sphere you get for beating Trema hold? Can it get donations from multiple people at once? If someone in one jump empower it, can you take their power with you into another jump? Does it work like a normal dress sphere in that it transforms you into suit and gives you all the stored power?
>>
>>49715022
See the notes - scenario 2 addresses it additional through a different method. An anon asked it last time.

>>49715023
Nope, that's in the original as well. You can see the original on the drive.
>>
>>49715053
Guess it's just the formatting change that makes me think that. Still, it's cool stuff. As always, Dirge, I am impressed with the quality of your work.
>>
>>49714939
In the first scenario, can I do both The Boy who could be an Ace and The Phantoms? After all, he wants to play blitzball, doesn't he?
>>
>>49714883
Regular butterflies and fish show up as recently as Gen VI, so you're in the clear as far as meat. You can eat regular animals, they exist. However, some pokemon DO eat other pokemon going off the dex, so that's still a danger.
>>
>>49714883
>>49715088
Oh, and you implied this was when we were pokemon. That implies the PMD setting instead. I don't know if we ever see actual, regular pokemon there, but pokemon are much more civilized in PMD and none eat each other. So they'd just eat berries if no real animals are available,and since they live in cities, you'd be hard-pressed to be 'in the wild' and not be taken as the evil cannibal hermit.
>>
>>49714921
I have another question. How would Ar Ru fair as a companion? The wiki doesn't have much on her and I'm not sure what the Wills of the Planet are capable of.
>>
>>49714939
Oh yes. I've been wanting to see the new FFX scenarios. Time to start reading, sleep is for the weak anyway.
>>
>>49715050
>How much power can the sphere you get for beating Trema hold?
Dependent on how much power you decide to put in, it's for all intents and purposes a "blank" dresssphere, in tribute to an old FFX-2 Last Mission "flaw". But as the desc. says while somebody has the power locked in, they themselves can't use it without using the sphere.

>Can it get donations from multiple people at once?
1:1 only. Spheres generally contain the memories of a "single perspective".

>If someone in one jump empower it, can you take their power with you into another jump?
If that individual is still present with you when you jump I would say yes, otherwise there's no reason why the memories would be retained pass the multiverse jump - even in universe the spheres tend to degrade over time, and their contents become distorted.

>Does it work like a normal dress sphere in that it transforms you into suit and gives you all the stored power?
Yes.

It ain't Trema by the way.
>>
>>49715085
Yes. Essentially you can choose how you want to spend your time in Dream Zanarkand, from your arrival (~7 years prior to FFX) up until whenever you decide to leave (however you decide to leave)

You can even field a team of tonberries if you had enough of them around and could corral them into the sphere pool.
>>
>>49714042
He doesn't actually need to prove it. The simplest explanation is that they are an extension of his original abilities. Especially if Cole calls them a new power, and not the 'results of cybernetic augmentation' or something that would suggest a different origin.
>>
>>49715109
>if we ever see actual, regular pokemon there
Meant animals.
>>
>>49715161
Considering Cole canonically gains powers from other conduits, I'd think that's the simplest explanation. But this conversation has already happened earlier in the thread, and I really don't want to go through it again.
>>
>>49715028
Fucking yes.

You can get the digital Striker Pack, I believe, for 3ds. Both games with the first one allowing you it's betters translations and in stage cut ins and dialogue as you go, but can be turned off to not distract.

You can get first game on steam too.

The game feels like Megaman Zero and is much better Megaman Successor than Mighty No 9, done with lower budget, and in second game you have second playable character with completely different play style and stages.

Music is awesome in it.

And finally, there was a web novel for its backstory and stuff, but it got officially translated online for free so it's not Japan-only. Officially
>>
>>49715161
Except that they bear no relation to his original abilities at all? So what if Cole calls them a new power, how does that prove they're an extension of his old powers rather then a new power entirely such as through power stealing or cybernetics? Especially when combined with everything the multiple other anons discussed about this subject.
>>
>>49715109
I was talking about trainer jump tho
>>
>>49715203
Wonder when 2 will get a STeam release.
>>
>>49715216
You're not a pokemon in trainer, tho. How do you eat other pokemon when you're not a pokemon?
>>
>>49715203
>>49715028
I can't explain it for shit. It's good and sequel fixes all issues one could have with first game. Even fixes stuff that was just inconvenient. It literally made everything better
>>
>>49715224
>inb4 humans are pokemon
>>
>>49715224
You hunt them with aura, psionics and your Pokemon.
>>
>>49715028
In sequel you play either as young anime Cole with a gun that shoots darts to focus your electric field on... Or as a vengeful young kinda-Christian human with jet armor and power copying mechanism
>>
File: Konada.png (43KB, 165x240px) Image search: [Google]
Konada.png
43KB, 165x240px
>>49714939
Neat!

I do have a question, though:
For the purposes of The Final Aeon, what would count as being of the same nature as it? Only other summon spirits? Generic spiritual energy? Souls specifically?
I'm basically wondering what it would take to charge it up out of jump. Say I took it to Bleach, and dumped it in the Soul Society, which is made of nothing but spiritual energy and populated by superpowered ghosts. Would it be able to eat anything? Just the soul reapers? None of the above?

>>49714883
I bought canned goods and foraged, although I probably also might have fished? That is, if you can ever find anything except scores of Magikarp and Tentacool
However, in much the same way I am not interested in hunting for squirrel meat, I don't really want to hunt Pokemon. It's not that I care on a moral level, it's that I don't give a fuck about being a rugged mountain woman raised by bears and I'd rather just have someone else do that shit for me.
Even in far later jumps when I can do all this shit with pyromancy and telekinesis, I just don't give enough of a damn. Let someone else sit in the bushes for six hours and skin a deer. I will pay them money. Fuck it.

>>49714063
I would be substantially for it.

>>49705268
Not quite the same thing, but in DBZ I (did? will?) release One Punch Man and take the credit for it.

It's bizarrely popular there.
Like... galaxy wide, actually.

Next comes merchandising!
>>
>>49714883
I took the Survival Skills perk, so I assume I foraged.
>>
>>49715111
There's some decent stuff here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar_Tonelico#Ar_Cielan_Gods_.28Wills_of_the_Planet_and_others.29

As for your question, not sure how she'd fare. Wills are more or less gods and demigods with their requisite spheres and domains.
>>
>>49715281
>The Final Aeon
Soul material/spiritual energy is generally the easiest to "consume" and "digest", so the process would be relatively similar to taking souls in say Dark Souls and stuffing the poor thing until it becomes fat on souls. In game when considered very carefully, the whole Aeon upgrade process is really "let's cut fiends up and feed them pyreflies!"

The more complex the souls are arranged and held together (your shinigami in Bleach for instance), the more work would be needed in order to prepare a meal. Consuming other summon spirits would also likely take a bit of prep work, but likely less than the shinigami since they're both summon spirits to begin with.
>>
>>49715291
Survival buddies!
>>
>>49714507
Concrete conduit here. Gives a nifty ability to block out people's powers while restraining them, i believe. Also, flying. Somehow. There's also a shotgun equivalent blast IIRC. might just be ice, i dunno.
Thread posts: 552
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.