[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1120: Jumper the Key is a Little Girl Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 665
Thread images: 77

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49678298
>>
>>49692913
Dawn would not be happy to be described as little, anon. Be careful she doesn't steal your MacGuffin.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>49692927
Dude I barely anon any more. I'm too fucking tired most of the time. So I just let myself ride the instinct to type in my name and trip instead of putting the effort in to stop that shit.
>>
>>49692927
Gotta wonder how many other kids in the Buffyverse are secretly arifacts or hosts for cosmic entities out there.
>>
>>49692927
As soon as Dawn admits that she's not very good at imitating being a human and her universe is retarded, I'll accept that. Otherwise the jumper will tell the key to fuck off and go eat a peanut butter and sauerkraut sandwich, since apparently that's what she likes.
>>
>>49692971
>That mixture
What kind of sick degenerate household did she... oh yeah.
>>
>>49692971
Look, she's a (apparently) natural part of a universe that uses vampires and slayers as gametes in its reproductive cycle. All of the stupid things in it are normal to her - you're the weirdo from a weirdo universe.
>>
For Exalted Mortal, is there a way to gain Gossamer more profitable than eating dreams and less unfortunate than eating souls?
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49692971
>The Jumper will point out that the Key is overrated when the Eliatrope method is much safer and less, you know, prone to multiversal collapse

FTFY-

>peanut butter and sauerkraut
>peanut butter
>sauerkraut

Really, they should have figured out she was never human with THOSE preferences.
>>
>KOTOR Anon
>TFW, the awesome DCAU timeline someone made disappeared from the internet.
I saved that one. Got it in a .zip file. Where'd you like me to upload it?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>49693037
None that I know of. Mardukth might know of a better way though.

>>49693042
Howdy ASA!
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>49693035
...you know what really bothers me about this part?

How many other universes are there out there were things like Twilight showed up, with WILLING mystic gametes? Pretty sure it was said every universe has something like the Well where mystic energy congregates, so does that mean the natural state of the Buffy multiverse is just universes eating other universes?

I can hear the David Attenborough narration already:

"And here we see the magnificent Universus Horribilis in its' natural habitat: Stalking a young adult female and male mortal. Observe the tuft of its' leonine flames. Already, symbiotic demons are breaking into the prey universe to prepare for its' maturation. Such is the circle of life"
>>
File: 1438374026875.png (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1438374026875.png
26KB, 256x256px
>>49693053
DO IT, DO IT NOW.

I haven't entirely dropped Justice League...I just need a break from all the at home stuff happening. Just expect little updates from time to time. If someone wanted to take my basework and do something about it that's fine.
>>
>>49693037
There are a few infinite gossamer loops.
Here's one Copy pasta'd from http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/286066-meschlum-s-grace-magic-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-raksha

in fact I'd recommend reading through the whole thing just to see what kind of nutty bullshit you can pull with grace magic.

Basic form

Ingredients: 1 commoner (Worker optional), 1-dot Adjuration: "I shall please my master with gifts of gossamer", granting Worker's Gift, 1 gossamer.

Recipe:
* Give your commoner 1 gossamer.
* Attune to your commoner's Heart
* Have the commoner change its Motivation to "Make my master happy by giving him gossamer"
* Have the commoner attune to Adjuration
* Accept the gossamer back
* Your commoner has completed its Motivation, it regains willpower and 2 gossamer
* Accept the extra gossamer
* Repeat
* Dodge flying GWM

Results: this creates a fair amount of gossamer (at least 2 per scene, possibly more depending on whether the GM rules that Motivation can be satisfied more than once per scene). On the con side, it mens having o put up with a minion who is constantly giving you gossamer.
>>
>>49693074
>dodge flying GWM

I assume lots that book makes many GMs very, very frustrated?
>>
>>49693070
Well, if you have no particular preferences...
http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/cwYBERVD/file.html
Let me know if it doesn't work.
>>
>>49693067
Thought experiment:
1) Things that reproduce sexually typically have some manner of genetic code
2) This genetic code can typically be isolated
3) Science Perks + Mosaic Surgery + Moar Science Perks + More Genetic engineering Perks
4) ????
5) Great Will of the Macrocosm is you
>>
>>49693074
If you don't want to deal with broken things you can't do very well without being a full Raksha just taking workers gift as a charm
All you need is a ring grace and it lets you get gossamer when fulfilling your motivation. Which is probably the easiest way for a jumper given bedlam is a very bad thing you don't want to abuse.

There's also These Dreams are Clay which lets you turn motes into gossamer although its temporary.

Also friendly reminder that you only need a staff grace to get all the others since you can learn the charms to forge graces with it. For others or even for yourself.
>>
File: 1411987198996.jpg (48KB, 382x299px) Image search: [Google]
1411987198996.jpg
48KB, 382x299px
>>49693120
>site won't load
help
>>
>>49693042
... okay, I'll ask. What's the Eliotrope method? Does it involve those hips?
>>
>>49693084
Graceful Wicked Masques is the Raksha splatbook.
So yes it can be frustrating for a GM to have to deal with the already convoluted rules getting more muddled with fae garbage.
Raksha charms can basically do whatever the fuck you want assuming you have the time to make artifacts/spells and have motes available.
So long as something doesn't have shaping resistance you can do crazy shit. Like turn people that attack you into goldfish that can't breath air crazy shit.
Even in creation proper. You don't need to be in the Wyld.
>>
File: blank5.jpg (183KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blank5.jpg
183KB, 800x450px
>>49693153
Nah, just sitting down and meditating for a few minutes on whichever otherworld you're headed to if what Qilby did was indication. He was also missing one arm and Wakfu is basically life energy, so he needed a partner. Specifically, a baby dragon. Yugo himself can open portals to other realms through sheer force of will.

EliAtrope, though. Eliotropes are the knockoff race Yugo made by accident, and they're apparently less powerful.

>>49693128
Counterpoint: It's debatable whether its' reproduction is sexual in the conventional understanding since the thing basically mated with itself through Buffy and Angel as proxies, rather than with another entity.

Furthermore, the most crucial component for it coming into being was a Seed of Wonder-basically the nexus and origin of all magic, which apparently every universe in the Buffyverse has. Buffy've universe's seed is located in the Deeper Well, amidst the tombs of primordial demons called Old Ones.

So-one or two very particular genetic perks and a great deal of proficiency with Buffyverse magic. Probably don't need the book, but it helps

>>49693241
Didn't the devs say that Oblivion/the Underworld's necrotic Essence is basically absolute stillness and anathema to the Wyld which resists its' mutation? Has there been any info on how quickly a Raksha would die down there?
>>
>>49693147
Dammit. Trying again.
Apparently the system thinks I'm spamming, so just add /v/53v32qrRd5rqY to solidfiles' address right after the "com".
>>
>>49693275
That's a good question ASA, but I have no idea how fast fae would fall apart in the Underworld.
Probably wouldn't take long though.
>>
so, after writing like 7 attempts of an fith chapter, i am at the moment done with the first jump...

any advice wich to take next?
>>
>>49693491
Infamous is a popular second jump.
>>
What's the deal with Sonic Comics and the "man child who ruined it"?
>>
>>49693592
He is actually typical of sonic fans. Sonic also gets really really weird, eggman is a saint but sonic murders him in one comic and tales gets muscles in another. Thats not to mention the murder, torture, implied rape, and body horror that happens in other parts. Plus the rings coming from a tortured family member in the lake.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Geneforge Jump 008:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
At the Beginning [+300]
Through to the End [+400]
Background: Life Crafter [-50]
Focus: Shaping [Free]
Skills & Abilities:
Quick Action [Free]
Enhanced Essence Reserves [-100]
Innate Genetic Understanding [-600]
ReShaping [-300]
Equipment & Items:
Enchanted Anvil [-150]
Portable Geneforge Components [-500]

So, I have no idea where my companions are and I've gotta deal with the fact that I can't lean on them as I have in the past. Having to outright meddle with my genetic memory so as to 'learn' the arts of the Geneforge seems more than rather silly and so I spend my time in archives learning the arts the old fashioned way. Thankfully I have a ready mentor in Ready Player One and an enhanced learning curve with Limit Mode active (Kid Radd) so I don't have to blindly grope at what the various factions are offering out to entice me. Hard Science (Railgun) and Shaping get along really well and I slowly nail down
So, I spend around eight years just working on my Shaping and keeping in contact with the companions over the BBS. I get over my butt hurt about Ranma's little reality check and we mend the bridges that had been burned by choices. Also I have nothing to eat but the simple fare of this world and what comes out of the Vending Machine, which led to some interesting times at some points. As far as things go I manage to keep to the island for eighteen years before the factions managed to spark the war without me on the main continent and I had to help out, as the entire thing had gotten out of hand after Ranma had kinda shown off his ability to create a magical wormhole that could consume an army of creations in an instant. There was a really high up Shaper involved and my brother's ability to seemingly attract dangerous women got quite a few of them this time so I had to bail him out of his troubles with a wiry smile. It felt good after nearly twenty years of separation to be together again.
>>
>>49693681
And that was all caused by the man child dude? Is he just a new writer?
>>
>>49693521
don't know anything about it, so, no, dont think to take that one.
>>
Another Mortal Raksha question -

How many motes does one have? Exalts have that Essence *7 for when their banner appears, but I am assuming Raksha don't have that.
>>
Jojo Jump 009:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Destined Enemies [+000]
The 77 Rings [+600]
Era: The Pillar Men [Rolled]
Identity: Jovial Joestar [-100]
Perks:
Calisthenics: Free
Dramatic Persona: Free
Dynamic Entry: Free
Joestar Secret Technique: Free
Multilingual [-100]
Iron Lungs [-100]
Hamon:
Steady Breathing [Free]
Solar Meditation [-50]
Awaken [-150]
Infusion [-200]
Ripple Mastery [-300]
The Spin:
Twisting Palms [-400]
Artifacts:
The Red Stone of Aja [-200]

I'm actually really sad that I wasn't able to stop Dio from ever being a thing but I'll deal with it.
Ah well I'll be here for quite a while so I Awaken the groups' Hamon, though it seems Ranma already has it... somehow. It's annoying and his betrayal stings still but I get his reasoning now that I've had some time to cool off. As soon as I'm done with Awakening everyone he just give me a shit eating grin before tossing me the Jumpaseiga and when I catch it he swiped the Red Stone from me in a flash before teleporting off to parts unknown. I just accept that as a free spirit the only way to tie Ranma to me was either by being in places that would have us helping out people, becoming plot-bound, or literally to tie the bastard up.
We stop by Lisa Lisa to see if she's willing to train us and when we show off our skills she did give us a few pointers and such before referencing us to the Speedwagon Foundation. I happily allowed the woman to see me experimenting with a new form of Overdrive using Twisting Palms and Metal Silver Overdrive on ball bearings, just so that I'd have an excuse to stick around and teach her about Spin for a while. The end result, Brilliant White Steel Overdrive isn't an equal to the Super Spin but it is enough to make a simple ball bearing into an anti-tank weapon easily.
(Continued later if anyone's interested.)

>>49694123
http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedCheatsheet.html
>>
>>49694166
Thank you kin-

>Essencex10
Wow.
>>
>>49694211
It's not as impressive as it sounds. Remember, you're still just an Enlightened Mortal, your maximum Essence is 3. Though now I'm wondering how you'd calculate your Essence pool when you've taken multiple Exalted jumps and are several different types of magical being at once. Whichever gets you a better result, I'd assume, but whether it's better to have more motes or more Personal motes muddies that. Is it worth it to have less Essence available to you if that Essence doesn't come with any side-effects?
>>
>>49694211
No peripheral pool to speak of and the fact that you top out at Essence Three is what keeps Mortals from ever being a threat.
The most Essence I've seen as of yet coming out of Mortal Heroes was 70 motes at Essence Three.
A Personal Pool of Essence at 70 (30 [Mortal] + 7 [Sleeping Power Slumbering]+ 3 [Breeding 3]+ 30 [Essence Plethora x3]) and a Peripheral Pool of 5 (Breeding 3) to be more exact.

>>49694301
One of those oddball questions that I don't readily have an answer for. Sorry.

I'm getting done with some stuff IRL so my writing and Jump/Guantlet updates have either slacked off or been put down for a while. Anyway going to bed now.
>>
>>49694311
Alright. Probably last question:

Fae Bargains use the & symbol to denote discounts. Does that mean I get the Blade of Sake for 100 if I took the Deal AND am a Warrior, or for free?
>>
>>49694367
The former.
>>
>>49694394
Thank you. Thanks for the jump, and good night!
>>
>>49694301
iirc becoming an exalt burns away enlightened mortal, half-caste, beastman, or godblood status... and that one dragonblood solar stopped being a dragonblood for the same reason(and was also dissallowed in the rules to begin with)

so you only get to really be one type
>>
>>49691738
>It's got to be magical
Os's are resistant to normal stuff, yes. This makes all your magics resistant to normal stuff.

>Armor OS
Honestly I just shoved it there because between traditional shamanism and accent, I had two capstones. I can make it a general I guess.

>Guardian Ghost
Either way works. Unless you imported an actual companion into the role, I suggest pokemon.

>Shaman Eugenics fiance
Import away.

>Jumper must die challenge
I havent done drawbacks yet!
>>
File: 1424988159907.png (11KB, 452x422px) Image search: [Google]
1424988159907.png
11KB, 452x422px
>>49693280
>>49693120
>>49693053
Thank you! I was afraid this was lost forever.
>>
>>49694442
Canonically, yes. But due to the fact that people don't want to lose access to abilities, it's been ruled that you're simultaneously all the types of being you've been at once. Jumper fiat privilege, you know? So I'm not sure what the result would be.
>>
File: ULTIMATE ANIME HERO.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE ANIME HERO.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>49694589
>So I'm not sure what the result would be.
JUMPCHAIN.
>>
>>49694442
Beastmen aren't affected and there's one canon godblooded Terrestrial who has a couple of unique spirit powers because of it.

Weird that Exalting seems to actually take away 60%+ of your mote pool. You wouldn't have anything but your peripheral pools left after going through all the Exalted jumps unless you had lots of mana pool expanding perks from other jumps.
>>
I don't know what to do, so much expensive stuff in Overlord. Green Minions smell bad, but stealth is cool. Minion Affinity could let me make my minions more like a horde of mini mes. Overlady would give me a new friend who can also order minions around effectively.
>>
>>49694691
>Ultimate Anime Hero
I want this jump.
>>
>>49694886
It's not enough for a jump, it is however mostly possible to replicate with the jumps we have.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>49596559
Jump: Order of the Stick (No. 8)
Origin: Rival (900)
Class: Wizard
Perks: He's Got Tha X's
Commentators
That Sweet Evil Reverb
Oath Spirits (300)
Items: Lead Sheet
Sourcebooks (200)
Astral Plane Fortress (-200)
Drawback: Schedule Slip (0)

Baltico ended up somewhere near the Gnomish lands, which the nation had very good relations with, as they did with the Dwarven landsand the Empires of Blood, Sweat, and Tears (when they weren't sending assassins, but that's more of a formality at this point).They didn't have very good relations with the Elves (for their good relationship with the Empires/teaching the dwarves how to make chainsaws), or Azure City (for being "evil").

Thankfully, the plot missed Baltico for the most part, but it turned out that Viktor's Astral Plane Fortress is just a stone's throw away from Xyklon's.

They exchanged Christmas cards.

1. Actraiser
2. The Room
3. Mega Man X
4. Star Wars- The Original Trilogy
5. Exalted- The Dragonblooded
6. 1984
7. Victoria 2
8. Girl-Chan

Also need another Jump to replace what I roll.
>>
Since some people in the last thread remembered that I made this and then abandoned it (seems like years ago), I have gone over it again.

Changelog:
Added a changelog.
Added cheapish existing companion import.
Added Eye in the Sky perk back in.
Went back over the jump to try and polish it some more.
Made it clear you can end up in existing universes with the right selection of Time, End and drawbacks.
Removed mention of Generic alien invasion, seems unlikely I’ll get on to that.
Clarified Cybernetics, Wheels cost discounts
Removed mention of the Mutations supplement being designed to work alongside other jumps, because that was a stupid idea.
Added further perusal list back in.
>>
Cahpter 3.. finally http://pastebin.com/YfY0Lm80
>>
German Hollow Quest.

We went full Feels and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>49691105
I actually finished this last night but wanted to wait for the new thread.

Jump 16: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPersona.
Birth Month: March
Origin: Transfer Student
Arcana: Chariot
Perks:
Expression - I can probably improvise sign language into existence at this point.
Courage - No fear! No pain! [800]
Talented Artist - Writing. Gotta brush up.
Red String - I know for a fact I didn't get this, but I don't want to turn into a girl again, so I'll just nod. [600]
Self-Awareness - ... [300]

Gear:
Steel Pipe [200] - Pipe storage!
Headphones [150] - Sweet.
Goho-M [100] - More reasons not to be lost.
Customer Appreciation Package [0]

Alright, this oughta be fun. Sure, I can't Henshin or anything out here, but I'll enjoy some normality for a change. With my bits intact, too.
>>
>>49695181
Hey.

The others are just kinda lost and confused, so I just let them hang out in the Warehouse here. Not much need for money either - that huge hoard from the Mad King's castle is playing off dividends. I could become rich overnight, but selling a little at a time works better - no universal currency, right?

I've had some time to think, lately. About what she said. About what I should do. Where I'm going, what I'm doing...what I'm becoming.

Just like in the games, I run into a lovable but quirky cast. It doesn't take long for them to start looking up to me. Is it perks or the way I carry myself? Well, it doesn't matter. They're my friends and I'll make some good memories with them.

I'm starting to understand what she really meant. What's happening to me. Why my body is getting weaker and why I can't just return.

The city is a big place, but I'm good at finding my way by now. My new friends are happy to show me the way, and I'm happy to show them little quality-of-life skills I've learned. They're amazed and starting to call me ‘Fearless Leader’. Heh. It's better than Senpai, I think.

I mean, it's amazing. I've done so much. I've become a Kamen Rider. I've been a hero at least three times now. I have a Joestar's blood in me. I even have a Keyblade - a freaking Keyblade, can you believe it? And I'm surrounded by talented, quirky, but lovable friends. I feel like everything I could ever want in my lifetime is here. But...there's more. And it will keep being more and more.

We eventually learn about strange Shadows appearing at night, and the appearance of a weird and shadowy man who guides them by playing on some sort of walkman. Weird, but not the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. Soon, we become what we affectionately dub ‘The Riders Club’. I wish they knew the irony.
>>
>>49695105
Wrong thread?
>>
>>49695190
I wanted to go home years ago. As awful as Earth was, I had people I genuinely loved or at least wanted to show off to. Things I wanted to make better, if only for myself and those I knew. Why can't I go back? I don't know. Maybe my ‘benefactor’ isn't done with me. Maybe they're too entertained to let the game end so early. Maybe they have some sort of plan for me. Either way, she was right - I have no control over what happens from now on.

Entering the Shadow World seems to involve hitting a specific radio frequency near a busted device of some kind. At night. We need to raid a few electronics stores. And by ‘raid’ I mean ‘buy out their inventory’.

So what will happen to me? Will I just grow and grow until nothing is out of my reach? Will I lose sight of who I was, who I am now? Or maybe I'll just finally collapse from the stress and the pressure, used and thrown away like a toy?

Grind, grind, grind. Train, train, train. God, people found this fun in video game form?

I only now understand why my companions haven't worried about this as well: most of them don't have anything left to go home too. Except Link - maybe he came along because he knew, on some level, what I'd be going through and didn't want me to be alone?

I don't know, but there's a chance I'll be doing this forever. Or so many years I will have long since forgotten what I was, or worse, hate it. But I must never forget. All the memories I've made from my real birth to now, I must remember them. I will treasure the time we had together and never forget my roots. I don't know what I'll turn into, what I'll become, but it'll be on my terms, damn it. And no matter how vast the entire breadth of creation is, I will make something of worth from this. Not just for me, but for the lives that I touch.
>>
>>49695205
Soon, the day is saved, and after a lot of heartbreak and trials, it's time to say goodbye. Goodbye, my friends. I'll see you again someday, I promise!

This is goodbye. Goodbye to the old me. Goodbye to home. I hope to see you again someday, but...

It's time to spread my wings and fly.
>>
>>49695196
German Hollow Quest is the only chance for good Bleach jump that would be allowed by thread and drive due to it having Magical Girl Noir quest jump
>>
>>49695213
Apologies for the huge post length, everyone. I also need a new jump for the roll list.
>>
>>49695267
Ragnarok Online
>>
>>49695231
If you say so. I haven't really been keeping up on quests since Iron and Hate stopped updating and am cufrently patiently waiting for HNQ to finish so that Blorp can go back to Ogre Civ.

But until someone actually volunteers to make a jump for that quest, y'all still posting in the wrong thread.
>>
>>49693042
Honestly I'm not sure why Glory was after the key in the first place, because there are several other ways in Buffy to travel between universes, unless the other hell gods from her dimension locked their dimension and the key can bypass that. I do have to wonder though if the Key would open up Quor'toth, or if it's no portals rule would keep it safe, as well as if the Key would open up a world that had it's seed of wonder destroyed as portals can't go to those worlds either. If the Key can open up everything then at best it's just kind of neat, still pointlessly dangerous.
>>
>>49695094
Awesome!

>Eye In The Sky
>contacting you through whatever means it can
Does that mean the perk takes advantage of (and thus relies on) any communication equipment I have? E.g. radio, smartphone, skype, etc? Nearby gear (Jumper!Neo finds public phones have a tendency to ring when he nears them)?

>Robot vs other Companions
Seems disadvantaged in terms of the CP it gets compared to the others? But it's very late, so my tired brain is probably missing something.

>Narrative Drawbacks/Scenarios
These are a really nice touch.
>>
Whats a really powerful wind natured ghost/spirit/whatever I can import into shaman king?
>>
>>49695505
Alice. Pretty sure she can learn a wind move, that's close enough right?
>>
>>49695541
Who?
>>
>>49695399
Your first guess is right; the other hell gods had locked their dimension. Of course using the "key" is like using a citybuster nuke to open the door to a bank's vault - i.e. utterly ludicrous overkill - but Glory is insane and doesn't give a shit about that. She knows (or at least believes) it'll get her in, and that's all she cares about.
>>
I... Have to ask.

Is there anything stopping us in Undertale from, after barrier is broken, going on a human murder spree and getting all the souls?
>>
>>49695715
I know this is silly to say to a jumper, but, your conscience?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 564x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 564x861px
>>49695741
I know. But I just want to know. I don't need to know if I should.

I have to know if I CAN
>>
>>49695715
How powerful would be a monster with seven human SOULs when compared to gods or such of other settings. Chaos Gods for example?
>>
File: thesefuckers.png (2MB, 1000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
thesefuckers.png
2MB, 1000x1324px
So how easy would it be for a Harlequin Solitaire to survive from the fall to the Horus Heresy? I'm considering taking Long is the Road.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>49695287
Added.

1. Kung Fury
2. Ragnarok Online
3. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
4. Macross
5. Transformers
6. Rick and Morty
7. Custom Robo
8. Heaven's Lost Property
>>
>>49695715
>>49695768
Consider how powerful a human child in that universe is. Do you really want to pick a fight with their entire race?
>>
>>49695883
...yes?

I can use actual physical weaponry to target body instead of soul for easy reaping. Once I get a few souls in me it will pick up the pace
>>
>>49695815
Depends, what's your general power level before the jump? How many companions do you have?
>>
File: 1467907115952.jpg (59KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
1467907115952.jpg
59KB, 540x559px
>>49695822
Oh boy.

Well, if anyone can kick your benefactor in the can for you, Rick has the best shot.
>>
File: Chara classsic.png (466KB, 537x690px) Image search: [Google]
Chara classsic.png
466KB, 537x690px
>>49695883
>Consider how powerful a human child in that universe is. Do you really want to pick a fight with their entire race?

Except that's not exactly true. The monsters killed the other children, you as Frisk are only capable of keep going thanks to the DETERMINATION. Chara being able to destroy the whole world and all timelines (or Asriel for that matter) is not the norm at all.

Is not known how many humans have that power, but the monsters only needed some souls to become godly beings and stomp the humans.

For some reason, they never got their hands into them or not enough to matter against the human mages.

And most of the underground is usually holding back while fighting you.
>>
>>49695915
On one hand, I can get an amazingly competent scientist and his sidekick on my roster. On the other hand, it's fucking Rick and Morty.

I'm gonna take a vote on this one. Companion them both or just bite the bullet and go Drop-In with the science perks I need?
>>
>>49695944
A lot of the enemies aren't even fighting, they're just talking to you and hurting you by accident. Like there's something to monster magic that's inherently dangerous to human souls. It would explain how it was possible for there to be a war at all, if monsters are so weak to harmful intent. They're super weak to us, but we're super weak to them, or something like that. An entire war of glass cannons.
>>
File: image.png (375KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375KB, 540x537px
>>49695944
>>49695883
Yo.
>>
File: Scarf Chara.jpg (226KB, 787x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Scarf Chara.jpg
226KB, 787x1015px
>>49695715
No, you can do it.

But SOULs not bought with CP are useless after you jump outside Undertale.

Do you want to get DETERMINATION powers? Really strong ones?

You would need to:

>Have some soul manipulation abilities, and the ability to study souls. Evangelion might be a good start.
>Be a Boss Monster.
>Buy Frisk as a companion. Import another two companions as fallen humans with Determination.
>Study determination and how to reproduce it. Injecting yourself with pure determination is banned, but creating artificial SOULs for you to absorb filled with DETERMINATION is not.
>Before leaving the underground, absorb the three of them. Keep in mind that if you do that, you absorb them forever. But you don't really care about the consequences, right?
>You might want to get some anti-corruption and mind-control perks, in case things go weird inside of you.
>Adult Mode might be useful here.
>>
>>49695796
Wait... Isn't there a perk in Soul Eater that gives you nine souls?
>>
File: Rick.png (154KB, 243x439px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
154KB, 243x439px
>>49695991
>Not being a Rick
>>
>>49695998
Although there were apparently no losses on human side.

Maybe humans had preemptive strike or this was back when they also used magic and had strong souls, as intro says?
>>
File: 1467065232468.gif (472KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
1467065232468.gif
472KB, 226x309px
>>49695991
Companion them both. Cross your fingers that your benefactor doesn't give you the versions that have dicks on their foreheads.
>>
>>49696040
Well, remember how the most determined human gets to do SAVEs? I figured the war happened on vidya logic-you have vast waves of >>49695998 happening with no real victor, and then there's this one human warrior absolutely Doom Guying his way thourgh the monster lines while the other humans support him. Like an RPG character grinding and his NPCs.
>>
>>49696037
I'm sorry, not all of us aspire to be alcoholic depressed Doc Brown. After last time, I'm ESPECIALLY against having new memories shoved into my brain.

Why did Sakura post photos of magical girl me on the local equivalent of 4chan? Why?
>>
>>49696037
Is there a benefit to being a Rick over not being one but still getting the Genius perk?
>>
>>49696026
I thought it's just that souls outside Undertale don't work like Undertale SOULS but you keep what you got from Undertale SOULS?
>>
>>49695796
If we take Omega Flowey, Asriel and Chara as references, enough to erase an absurdly large number of timelines/realities.

It would rank high, but not that high as Chaos Gods in their higher interpretation.
>>
>>49696078
>SOULs other than your own and those of your companions cannot be taken outside of the Undertale jump. No ifs, ands, or buts. Absorbing a companion's SOUL means that the two of you will become the same being - effectively sacrificing them forever.
>>
>>49696100
Well.

Fuck.

>>49696070
That would explain so much and make tons of sense
>>
>>49696073
You get the genius, but not the experience of having being a genius for 60 years (or more) travelling the multiverse.

That's what I understand at least. And since alcoholism is not a drawback, you can get over it with regeneration perks or strong will perks.
>>
>>49695898
Pretty high. With powers I could pretty easily survive. But the drawback says I don't have those.

In terms of companions, I have:
>Dark Eldar- moderately perked up, nonmagic.
>Human Bodyguard with the entire Nobody perkline from Kingdom Hearts, and some magic stuff.
If items and/or companions don't count as powers (I still have my warehouse and companions) I could probably figure it out decently well.
>>
>>49693491
Maybe Assassin's Creed? Shouldn't be that bad
>>
File: 2d0.jpg (129KB, 600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
2d0.jpg
129KB, 600x1143px
>>49696070
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>49688570 >>49688584
144 Overlord
Drop In
Minion Master -50,
Flag of the Overlord, Overlord Gear, Ruined Tower, Minion Hive(Brown, Red, Green, Blue)-900,
Basic Minions, Minion Master(Brown, Red, Green, Blue)-400,
Heroic Party +300, The stupid shall inherit the world +100,
Add my Ruined Tower to my flying island and work to build it into a respectably awesome tower rather than a ruin.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 Biomega
3 Macross
4 Smite
5 Viking Saga
6 Tales of Demons and Gods
7 Sunrider
8 Auralnauts Star Wars
>>
>>49696192
Biomega and I need a new 2
>>
>>49696203
I know nothing about biomega and this pdf is huge. This is gonna give me a headache isn't it?
>>
>>49696191
He can jump in the new game
>>
>>49696131
It'll be pretty hard. Solitares aren't known to have a long lifespan. The fall to Horus Heresy is at least 10k years.
>>
>>49696234
Yeah, probably. It's your typical Nihei manga: Someone discovered some crazy scientific impossibility, tried to exploit it, and wound up kicking off the apocalypse. Now another group is trying to exploit yet another scientific impossibility to hijack the apocalypse and become god, in the process creating an enormous megastructure larger than Jupiter, because Nihei fucking loves megastructures. The one in Blame! is just called "the Megastructure", even. Anyways, throw in your typical Nihei "cyborg special agent with a ridiculously powerful handgun" trying to stop the would-be god, and you've got yourself a fun time.
>>
>>49696235
HE'S REACHED A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF POWER!
>>
>>49696131
Are you importing them as Eldar? Otherwise a solitaire hanging out with a Human and a Dark Eldar might draw some attention.
>>
>>49696281
so a shitty place not even a jumper would love that might have a few odd gadgets that are worth picking up but not really worth having to deal with the local environment for?
>>
SMT question-what happens if you fuse the exact duplicates of demons from different iterations of SMTverses together? What happens if, say, you fuse a lot of Alices together?
>>
>>49691985
If I took On the Lam and Senior Citizen, would Sage and/or Wayfarer's magic be strong enough at that point to get me out of that world or would I basically just have to take over that kingdom/world?
>>
>>49693825
>>49693592
Ken Penders used to be the main writer for the Sonic comics for most of its run. He steadily made it more and more crazy and got more and more into his own OCs. What ended up happening is that Archie finally got fed up with him, and were going to let him go. Now this wouldn't be a big deal, he worked on a single comic forever, had made connections elsewhere writing the occasional comic, and could've easily kept making the same kind of money. Well ol' Penders didn't care about any of that. He was super possessive of his OCs. So he turned around and sued Archie for ownership rights to his characters, and through some freak fluke of the universe, he won the case, and Archie had to stop using his characters.

This is why they had to do a soft reboot of sorts, because Ken Penders had been the main writer for ages, and thus he had a part in creating the vast majority of characters in the universe. All of that had to go away. For a lot of them, they were incredibly stupid and this was a good thing. For others, this was a pretty horrible thing, because there were in fact good characters there, either because Ken had managed to make them decent or another writer like Flynn had taken Ken's characters and made them likeable.

Also, not too long after this legal trouble got back to them, Sega ultimately decided to get more involved in the comics. They didn't necessarily reduce the quality, but they did force them to drop even more of the older and non-Penders OCs and make the cast and storylines more reminiscent of the games, which made things worse if you had any attachment to how things were before.
>>
>>49696330
Well, it has some nice things. Reverse Phase-Imaging Polymer is an utterly ridiculous substance, get that thing and you can replace pretty much the entire field of material science. And it's a cool place to explore, certainly. But yeah, for the most part the place is a hellhole. It's the sort of jump you go to if you want to be a big damn hero and save the day, not the sort you go to if you want to grab resources.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>49695505
The North Wind from a number of mythologies could work.

>>49695715
Not being Evil?

>>49695815
Solitaires are pretty powerful, and unlike Farseers they don't tend to Job to make the current protagonist look super strong.

>>49696245
I don't recall reading anything about Solitares having a short lifespan, please enlighten me.

>>49696295
Harlequins are weird, even by Eldar standards, he might get away with the Human. Dark Eldar wouldn't draw any attention, Harlequins recruit from all types of Eldar.
>>
>>49694442
>>49694775
Being an Exalt DOES normally burn away this kind of thing, most of the time. Rarely stuff sticks around, like there's one Dragonblooded who has unconscious, free weather powers because her great grandfather is a demon and she's been lucky enough to retain his natural powers.

Also she's a member of House Ledaal, which has a huge amount of their number that's been irrevocably tainted with demon blood because one of its leaders' oldest daughter has had a shit ton of kids and they were all with her demon lover. House Cathak is also probably tainted, since they intermarry with Ledaal.

So basically you need to purge House Ledaal.
>>
File: Chara.(Undertale).jpg (543KB, 900x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Chara.(Undertale).jpg
543KB, 900x1046px
>>49696483
>Not being Evil?

But how could the strong be evil?
>>
>>49696483
They don't have short lifespans, they tend to die in battle. Their entire existence is basically hunting down Chaos until they die.
>>
>>49695231
Shinigami Savant could also make a good jump. How many Bleach Quests are there? Three are regularly run now I believe.
>>
>>49696518
Eh, no less than any other major figure in 40k, since most of them are constantly on the front lines of the endless war that is the forty first millennium
>>
>>49695944
Because just as Frisk and Chara are unusual for humans, so too are the Boss Monsters and Undyn unusual for monsters.

All monsters are absurdly weak to emotions, and humans all have comparatively powerful souls and can feel the sort of negative emotions most monsters aren't familiar with. A single human with killing intent can plow through 99% of monsterkind because his blows will tear apart their weak bodies and souls.
>>
>>49695822
Jump 17: Rick and Morty - I'm going to deepy regret everything that happens from this point on.
Origin: Drop-In - The memories of a mafia Princess magical girl was one thing. The memories of Rick, Morty, or the fucked-up aliens here? No thank you.
Perks:
The Devil You Know - I'm not THAT bad, am I...?
Genius [400] - If I can separate the ‘genius’ from the ‘alcoholic wreck’, maybe I can make something a bit more worthwhile than the original. Or just be less of an awful person in comparison.
Robotics [300] - I do like the robots.

Gear:
Portal Gun [0] - I don't want to follow Rick's example, but local multiverse mapping will help fill any blanks we have.
Interdimensional Cable - Hey, entertainment for me and the companions!

Drawbacks:
Wanted Man [500]
Stutter [600]

I opted out of grabbing Rick. That man is a walking disaster waiting to happen, and someone the party would be supremely against keeping along the trip.

L-l-l-let me tell you what I'm going to do in this jump: I'm going to run. This is a crude and awful place full of terrible things, and I'm just going to be frantically getting a hang of the P-p-p-portal Gun as practice for when we leave the jump. I'll even find out if I can throw together a working spaceship after a few tries just for fun.

There's not many places for heroics here, just due to the wide variety of things that can go horribly wrong in such a short amount of time, particularly at the hands of a certain D-d-d-d-doc Brown-looking scientist. When we get a moment's rest from our pursuers, I spend some time trying out the various supersciences I've got, mostly making simple household things. I run out of resources in a hurry, though, and don't have a lot of time to hunt for more.

Can't say I'll miss this place. Another jump for the list, please?
>>
>>49694211
...Why does that sound impressive to you? Literally everyone has either bigger or (in the case of fae) the same motepools?

>>49696495
Eh, Exalted demons aren't actually that bad on the whole though.

Purging for some minor demon ancestry is kinda unnecessary.
>>
>>49696595
Overlord, either of them, for toss
>>
>>49696595
Crypt of the Necrodancer. I actually think it would be a hilarious change up for your Jumper.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>49696604
>>49696642
1. Kung Fury
2. Ragnarok Online
4. Macross
5. Transformers
6. Overlord (Game)
7. Custom Robo

Stored:
Crypt of the Necrodancer
>>
File: glassprisonscombo.jpg (39KB, 575x353px) Image search: [Google]
glassprisonscombo.jpg
39KB, 575x353px
Jumpers, have you ever been thrown in prison? If so, what did you do, how long where you there and did you manage to escape?
>>
>>49696793
WELP. I think this is a good spot to take a break. Hope you all enjoyed this!
>>
>>49696793
>And then Moonlight Flower appears
>Why is that girl cosplaying as some manner of fox monster not wearing anything below her waist?
>She has shoes on.
>You're not helping.
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>49696797
I spent a good chunk of MCU in a Shield Prison.
Mostly because I let them catch me.
Mostly so I could spend my time fucking with them.
>>
>>49696483
>North wind
What would be best jump to pick him/her from?
>>
>>49694886
That is literally jumpchain, what do you mean "this jump"?
>>
If I eat a fuckton of artificial human SOULS can I, temporarily at best, ascend into God of HyperDeath form?
>>
Core from Undertale can't be made smaller through dimensional stuff. What about shrinking magic or tech?
>>
>>49697235
God of Hyperdeath is 6 Human Souls + Boss Monster Soul + All the other Monsters' Souls (which equals the power of 1 Human Soul).

You need at least one monster soul, because the weird interaction between them and human souls is what makes it so strong.
>>
>>49697066
Generic anime jump?
>>
>>49696797
In my original chain, before the reset, I was temporarily caught by Dib and Zim. Turns out those anti-alien handcuffs he has in the first episode actually do work as advertised. They didn't have any real plan for holding me and I remember them being as surprised as I was that it worked.

I spent a week having a 'sleep-over' at Dib's house. In his basement. On the floor. While my Jump Coordinator continued to deliver my daily order of Deelicious Waffles for five people. Eventually Gaz was annoyed enough at the smell to come downstairs, beat me up, and then use one of her FUCKING TERRIFYING STUFFED ANIMALS to open the handcuffs.

I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to steal one for study.
>>
How can I resurrect someone I haven't personally met and don't have the remains of? Please don't say Magika.
>>
>>49697413
>So Kyon told me the SOS-dan needs a slider to round out it's weird people quota
>Kyon, are you making weird claims about the rest of the club again?
>Yare, yare daze.

>>49697500
D&D, if you're a high enough level cleric. True Resurrection can fix anyone you can unambiguously identify. e.g. "That guy I just killed right now after he attacked me for no reason."
>>
>>49697531
Would a name and a mental image of the person in question work?
>>
>>49697557
all you have to do is
>unambiguously identify the deceased in some fashion
So that should work, as would their place and time of birth/death. You just can't cast it saying, I don't know, somebody.
>>
>>49697594
Perfect, thanks.
>>
>>49697606
Just don't drink and True Resurrect.
>>
What do you think inheritance elves reaction would be to durvinir the zombie dragon?

Actually, what's the earliest I can pick him up? Is he already stuck guarding val during morrowind?
>>
>>49697606
Oh yeah, it can't bring back constructs or undead. Basically you can't just cast it on a vampire that's still running around intact but it'll bring (destroyed) undead back as whatever the hell they were before, assuming they were a single entity and not something put together from of spare parts.

The latter requires several more castings.
>>
>>49697633
You make Dionysus sad, anon.
>>
>>49697691
They'd have a crisis about how evil you are for upsetting the natural order and defiling him with undeath.

They'd also probably ask you keep calling the wyvern a dragon, because Inheritance dragons are the (superior) hexapod kind.

Unless you're like me and wank that ES dragons are still the Daggerfall design and thus have four legs. Because wyverns a shit unless they're the Tigrex kind with bat-like wings that also double as legs/arms.
>>
>>49697733
Double dubs declair that anon made the happy party god cry.

>>49697633
I hope you're satisfied with yourself, you monster.
>>
>>49697733
Dionysus isn't going to help you much when Hades comes knocking at the door, wondering why the underworld I'd suddenly short several thousand random dead people.
>>
>>49697771
>Happy party god
More like "Murder happy psycho rapist party god."
>>
>>49697780
Just tell Hades to calm down, you're only borrowing them and you'll give them back within a measly century.
>>
File: 1467565811918.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467565811918.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>49697771
Yes. I am.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever convinced anyone that you were their magical benefactor and they would get to live out some CYOA that's popular on the local version of 4chan?
>>49697782
Just because he has the Maenads doesn't mean...yeah I can't keep a straight face.
>>
>>49697780
>implying Hades gives two shits if people leave the underworld.
Besides True Resurrection is a Cleric spell, Hades would likely notice it happening and just blame it on Zeus.
>>
>>49697782
other than party, that describes most of the greek gods. They weren't the most savory pantheon according to their myths.
>>
>>49697853
Dionysus was famous for it, though. It was his thing. The other gods just happened to rape or murder occasionally. Dionysus actively engaged in it as a way of living and encouraged it in mortals, sometimes against their will.
>>
>>49697820
I don't like recursion.
>>
>>49697764
What did dragons look like in daggerfell?

Inheritance has wyvrens?
>>
>>49697820
Actually, yes. Well, sort of. I went to the Youtube jump, and created a CYOA where you could pick from multiple magical artifacts. I then sent the anons the artifacts in question, watched them panic at first, and then sat back and enjoyed the chaos that ensued. Pretty sure one of them used his artifact to become a giant monster, while another got a magitech giant robot that allowed him to fight said kaiju anon. To say nothing of the various magical girls, Kamen Riders, and mad scientists running around. I told them all that I was a really bored god that decided to have some fun by giving random anons magical artifacts to play with. I repeated the process with new CYOAs and magical artifacts. I even gave someone a copy of the Stone Arrow, so Stands spread like wildfire (I of course gave one to Araki first). That was fun. I'm pretty sure that by the time I left, that world had become...well, let's just say a more interesting place.
>>
>>49697936
>Inheritance has wyvrens?
It has several different things related to dragons, but it never mentions wyvrens.
>>
>>49697893
How is it possible to enjoy jumpchain while hating fun things?
>>
>>49697998
I don't see where the problem is.
>>
>>49697936
Standard hexapod dragons.

No, but your dragon doesn't look like their dragons.
>>
>>49697936
>Inheritance has wyvrens?
Not exactly. They have these things that can fly and are allegedly related to dragons but way dumber and less magical. I don't know how many legs they have.
They attack their prey by paralyzing it with telepathic screams. It's pretty metal.
>>
>>49698270
...You talking about those things the Ra'zac rode around on that were actually their parents?
>>
>>49698434
>Riding your parents
>>
>>49698459
>No, Chibi-Usa, you can't copy Ra'zac and ride Mamoru
>>
>>49698434
No he's talking about something else.
>>
>>49698434
Nope. I checked the wiki and it says they're called Fanghur. And there's water not!dragons too, called Nidhwalar. Nidhwalar also use the psychic scream shit.
They're smarter than Fanghur but not as smart as dragons, and they have not!Eldunari too. But they're dicks.

The Ra'zac and Lethrblaka can't use magic or telepathy.

Anyway, Fanghur only seemed to pop up in the first book and were subsequently forgotten about forever afterwords.
>>
>>49697782
Like I said, Happy Party God.
>>
>>49698541
Anon, are you implying that Paolini isn't a good writer?
>>
>>49698589
Perhaps, but he's an excellent sammich.
>>
>>49697853
That's why I like Hestia. There are almost no surviving legends about her. Given what sort of legends the Greeks bothered to write down, that says a lot about her. What we do know about her is very fragmentary, doesn't tell much at all about the sort of person she was. But considering that her domain is "the light of civilization", she was probably the nicest of the Olympians.
>>
>>49698633
One of the legends we do have about her involves her giving up her seat on Olympus to Dionysus so he wouldn't go on the world-ending murder-rape spree he promised if he didn't get his way. So that tells you enough about her to get an idea of her positives.
>>
>>49698667
I had not actually heard that one. Well, that's even better. Hestia, you're a cool lady. I should find a jump where I can hang out with you. Smite, or Age of Legends, or Percy Jackson, or something like that.
>>
>>49698740
>So how does *this* virgin goddess have kids?
>Please tell me it's adoption instead of cooking them up on the hearth from a broth the father contributed to or something stupid.
>Well...
>>
So I was thinking of taking the "You Are Someone Who Ought to Survive" scenario in TTGL, and I'm guessing the big thing about that is convincing the Anti-Spirals that the Spiral Nemesis won't be triggered, or if it does, that there's some way to mitigate that and keeping that from destroying the universe (I might be able to convince them to just go to another universe but i'm not sure). I figure, post spark, I could just use a Fate or Tower of God wish to wish that the Spiral Nemesis won't get triggered, but I somewhat doubt I'd be convince them I could just magic the problem away. So how should I go about doing this?

Or should I just Spark in DeSu 2 for the Factors?
>>
>>49698923
Well, first of all, according to KOTOR, Jumper's Spiral Power comes Spiral Nemesis free. As in, even if you SHOULD trigger Spiral Nemesis, you won't. So you could probably ask Jump-Chan to help with that. Plus, remember that Simon managed to convince the Anti-Spiral after he beat him...erm, sort of. You need to convince the Anti-Spiral that by working with the Spiral races, they can learn how to properly use the Spiral energy to help themselves and each other without wrecking everything. Invoking defeat means friendship might work as well. Ultimately, you just need to convince him that the way things were before just won't work anymore. Simon will probably back you up if you earn his respect and friendship, as will the others, so you need to focus on convincing the Anti-Spiral to work with you.

Or you could do that and just become the closest thing to omnipotent in the chain. That works too.
>>
>>49698923
Spiral Nemesis is the result of spiral power increasing exponentially until it collapses the universe. As long as you have the means of creating space exponentially, you can avert Spiral Nemesis.
>>
>>49694311
...Secret Power Slumbering counts before Breeding and Essence Plethora-style Charms then? I thought you said it worked for your whole Essence Pool before?

>>49694301
>>49694775
Worth noting that while Enlightened Mortals /do/ technically have Essence*10 "Personal" motepools, they can actually only access the first Essence*3 at will.

To use the rest (the Essence*7), they need to spend a point of willpower. every. damn. time.

Kinda shitty, but so are mortals in general (this is Exalted after all). Nicely mirrors the Essence*3/7 split Solaroids have in their Essence Pools though.

I think the corebook even says Peripheral Essence causes the anima to glow because it's controlled imperfectly? Just like mortals need to push themselves to even be able to use it.
>>
Wall of text time. Forgive me.

Jump #168: Warhammer 40,000 - The Imperium
>The High Priestess (Education, knowledge, wisdom, and esoteric teachings. The forces of nature. Intuition, foresight, and spiritual revelation of the most mysterious and arcane sort.)
I know this is random, but... really? The same card here also? Well, at least a positive trump card means victory without having to roll, and this one remains very fitting.
>Location: Free Choice (Isstvan V)
Because in the grim derpness of the far future, there is only stupidity. I'm here to fix that.
>Identity: Techpriest (-100)
All joking aside, there really are reasons they do things the way they do. Chaos corrupts things. Even machines.
>Drawbacks: The Grim Darkness of the Past (0), Marked (+400), Dark Millennium: 10,240 years (10*2^10) (+1500)
It's the long road all over again ... wait, this actually explains several things--
Arriving in M31.006, leaving in M41.246, kind of a shame that I'm going to miss out on some things but I'll be there when the first of the hive fleets arrives. That will make life... interesting.
>Technical Training (Free, Techpriest)
Well, at least this kind of technology doesn't suffer from planned obsolescence.
>Arch-Magos (2550, Techpriest)
Considering all the technology I'm going to come across and how long I'm going to be here... yeah, being able to work with xenos tech and archeotech is rather crucial. I'm not just going to sit on my hands until we reach the present day, as it were.
>Cyber-Technician (1400, Techpriest)
This sounds like it is a thing that will be useful as time goes on, too. I mean, I already have such, but this gives it more versatility.
>Cyberdidact (2100, Techpriest)
NOW we're talking. To technology. And machine spirits. Which is pretty damn nifty. Definitely not going to just run around uplifting things to AIs though, that's a very bad decision.
>>
>>49699003
>Blank (1700)
Sure, techpriests aren't very good psykers usually... but what about taking the other path and shutting down psykers instead?
>Restraint (1500)
And it's useful to be able to turn it on and off at will so people aren't perpetually influenced into hating me because of the plot.
>Culexus (1400)
Also, a 25 meter bubble is a LOT of space.
>Viator of Nullspace (800)
Being able to block warp energy isn't enough. Being able to change how much of it someone can draw on is an even better improvement.
>Mechanicus Implants (Free, Techpriest)
Kind of a given, yes.
>STC Printer (0)
Well, this will be useful. I'll be spending some free time encapsulating some idiot-proof technology and scattering it around to help out, in between cataloging all the tech here that I can.

So! The Drop Site Massacre is to start perhaps as many as three hours from when I arrive.

That's PLENTY of time for me to go visit Horus in full jumper-charisma mode, tell him exactly why daddy didn't love him (the dude's barely human but loves you more than literally anyone else), lay everything on the line as far as the path he's walking, and offer him a third path because emperor and chaos are stupid.

I used my massively amped-up purification blast to purge Chaos' taint from him and his legion to ensure they would listen beforehand, also, though they had no idea what the hell it actually was. This had some interesting effects on space marine physiology, but none of it was actually detrimental, it just amped them up a bit - pure positive emotion instead of negative - and acted as an overpowered healing beam, though it would probably not work on anyone but a space marine in such a way. (Also, it fixed Angron's brain damage, though it didn't remove the Butcher's Nails - had to do that myself.)
>>
>>49699015

Also, while everyone wasn't looking (which was rather easier than I expected it to be) I took the Anathema from him and erased him from existence, because precognition said that despite being cleansed he still intended to go full Chaos. Screw that.

In any event, when the rest of the drop pods started falling... I hit them all with the Friendship Cannon too. Of course, it never has any effect on technology (except technology corrupted by Chaos, but I found that out later), but it confused the hell out of basically everyone for some white beam of light to lance out at every single drop pod that fell.

There was no massacre. I abused technopathy to hijack everyone's communications, called for a truce (and everyone else hunkered down but held fire), brought the eleven primarchs together (Star Trek teleporting for the win), and we sat down and we talked. And I told them everything. I told them exactly how things were, what the Emperor hoped to accomplish with the Imperial Truth, that he doesn't have perfect knowledge but was doing his best, and was trying to uplift humanity in general via other methods of FTL. Told each of the primarchs their stories from their conception to the present, why the Emperor did as he did, and what they could expect if they continued. Told each of them how they fell to Chaos, and more importantly, why.

Told them the real nature of Chaos itself, and why the Emperor didn't know - he doesn't know the history all the way back to the beginning, when the Warp was placid and smooth, and that quite honestly it was mostly the Eldar's fault that it was as it was because they didn't exercise any restraint. Basically... surprise, it's all the fucking elves' fault, but all the guilty ones are basically dead anyway. Except the ones in the webway.

But... let's skip way ahead for brevity's sake.
>>
>>49699027
The long and short of it: as a result, and due to some seriously concentrated effort, Chaos lost its grip on the primarchs in the end. The Armistace of Isstvan replaced the Drop Pod Massacre in the history books. The Thousand Sons were, in time, given bodies once again; everyone who wasn't at Isstvan was cleansed of Chaos' taint as quickly as possible. In the end, the Emperor's sons were loyal once again, and when we arrived at Terra, we ALL sat down (and the Emperor frowned at me a LOT) and had a long, long talk. All cards were laid on the table. I was open about who and what I was, told them everything I knew about 40k, filled in a few blanks for the Emperor regarding the warp that changed his viewpoint a bit (sorry, athiesm doesn't work when there is LITERALLY A REALM OF SOULS), and offered up a great many proposals to make things not be so utterly fucking bleak.

In the end, the Emperor remained the Emperor and acknowledged that he was not the best father but was doing everything he could. That, in itself, did more to start healing the Primarchs' psyches than I ever could. The Primarchs became his princes - they all were granted control of a portion of the Imperium, administratively speaking. The legions were reorganized, not quite a matter of chapters, but they stood as guardians of the Imperium as they should have been. Sure, there was still always war, and there were still traitor marines, but they were never whole legions. I was happy to just facilitate these changes; my name stayed out of the history books, but I helped shape the Mechanicus into something not quite as silly. Research and development happened, even if it was not speedy. The future was dark, but no longer grim.

Chaos hated this by the way and tried to kill me as often as possible, but that doesn't really work so well against someone who can feel the shifts in the currents of the Warp and thus is hard to catch by surprise.

Just as planned indeed.
>>
>>49698987
>Or you could do that and just become the closest thing to omnipotent in the chain. That works too.

I don't know... Axe Cop's omnicompetence comes close too. Only works in your "home" universe though, so I guess that limits it a bit.
>>
>>49699044
Eh, atheism still works. It's just a branding issue. Egotistical demons lurking in the Warp may call themselves gods, but this does not make it so. Etc.
>>
>>49699102
Right, but you can't just go 'oh, none of that EXISTS' unless you want an inquisition to be needed to stamp it out all the time. Imperial Truth got modified a bit, but at certain levels... people need to know. Otherwise, you get what happened to the Primarchs.

By the way, the chaos hordes? Rather underwhelming compared to canon. Yeah, sure, it still happened... but without the initial disruption and manpower boost of the Horus Heresy and the Emperor being struck down, the waves weren't as bad.

Also, the Webway project was a wash, but I helped Emps seal it. And then gave him stargates.

Sure, it doesn't work for anything but the smallest scale travel, but it IS safe.
>>
>>49699044
This is way better than my own plan. Might take few notes from you but otherwise mine has things I must accomplish.

Also, did this allow you to unfuck up the Soul Realm? By changing general emotions and such of Galaxy technically due to your actions? Is it less violatile?
>>
>>49699003
Where are you rolling for your cards?
>>
>>49699184
Oh, totally. Imperial Truth should have been all about "this is the true face of reality, and it sucks, but we're going to fucking conquer the shit out of it anyways."
>>
>>49699184
What would happen if not only all uses of Warp was replaced with out of jump stuff and every single human got turned into a Blank?
>>
>>49699189
Fractionally. Keep in mind that a lot of how fucked the Warp is, is the aftershocks of the Eldar throwing a party, and an Eldar party don't stop 'til Slaanesh comes home.

It just had less of a human intelligence inside it guilding things, and with less traitor legions, it meant there were basically no black crusades. Sure, there were things they CALLED that, but never on the scale of 40k proper.

>>49699220
http://www.facade.com/tarot/ator/

>>49699226
Yeah. Basically Emps came around to realize that one size does not fit all. Also, that psykers shouldn't be anathema, but DO have to be controlled. There's no good answer to the psyker problem, but without the Heresy, things were actually safer. Only partially safer, but still safer.

>>49699236
The Warp would still do its thing, but there would be no psykers. Not sure how you plan to disconnect people from their souls though.
>>
>>49699247
Wouldn't Immaterium be fucked due to effect Blanks have on if especially if humanity spreads to more planets?
>>
Jumpers, when have you changed a plot indirectly?
>>
>>49699247
Blanks and Pariahs are result of Pariah gene. Whether they actually are soulless or just have different polarity still remains to be seen.

And I assume if Eldar and Deldar get soul stone things implanted in a way like Angel Cores they are safe from Slaneesh
>>
>>49699236
Further clarification: think of the Warp like the ocean. Intelligent beings are the weather - the closer their connection to the Warp, the stronger their effects, and the more of a certain type of effect you have (more wind and clouds), the stronger and more lasting its effects (a storm).

Basically, the Warp will have tides no matter what you do, and it'll occasionally flood from time to time. Humanity causes it to bring in a nor'easter and gales from time to time.

The Eldar caused the 2005 hurricane season.

>>49699305
Nope. It's still going to be there. It'll probably calm down, though. Blanks don't screw up the warp itself since they're in realspace, just things in realspace that are connected to it. Like, you know, people who draw on the warp. Psykers.
>>
>>49699329
So if only there was a way to have Psykers, when affecting warp, do it really calmly...
>>
>>49699343
It's not so much that, it's that they're basically trying to open a window for fresh air, but the glass is black and they can't see through it. Might get a good breeze through the house, might get a little rain inside. Might get whacked in the face with a tree branch if you're really unlucky.
>>
Was there ever a consesnsus as to whether we could eat shards and gain powers as a Zerg?
>>
>>49699364
So what you are saying is that all Psykers need the Navigator third eye?
>>
>>49699393
That seems HILARIOUSLY unwise... but actually that probably could work. Or at least shift the perils of the warp chart by a few ranks. I would never say that psykers can draw on the warp COMPLETELY safely.
>>
>>49699393
>The psyker looks out the window to see if the warp is safe
>There is a presence banging on it
>"Hey, I'm a fairy, let me in!"
>"You believe in fairies, right?"
>>
File: fairy.jpg (67KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
67KB, 483x604px
>>49699463
And there are always going to be some psykers who believe that THIS is the case. Indoctrination is not always a bad thing.
>>
>>49699463
>"I only believe in God Emperor of Mankind!"
>"AND THE EMPEROR BRAND BUTTER! What better thing to put on your toast than butter approved by emperor himself?"
>>
>>49699463
>>49696868
>>
>>49699463
>"Dad Emperor of Mankind told me to never let strangers in. And mommy Jumper told me to flip those strangers off"
>>
>>49699581
>Uncle Anon told me to kick those strangers between the legs and run off
>>
>>49699548
I was expecting more of a "how is the daemon banging on the window if the window is a metaphor" but that works, too.
>>
>>49699381
I don't believe there's any consensus, no. My personal interpretation is that it's probably a bit too far outside the remit of Zerg biotech to use, even considering some of the crazy shit Zerg pull off like the anti-gravity tumors or the ablative brain matter. What we see of the Shards shows that they're made of living crystal, not flesh. I'm not going to say that eating them would be impossible, but you'd probably need to first adapt your system to work with non-conventional biologies. Like, start by eating things with non-DNA genetics but are still organic. Then move on to weird halogen-based compounds, then metallic ones, and then finally you'd be able to eat Entity biology and understand it. Get used to working with exotic forms of self-replicating molecules before you try to eat the dimension-warping crystal space worms
>>
What can a Tinker with a Programming and Computer Science focus do? I mean, it says something about A.I.s and Supercomputers being child's play, but what are we actually talking about here? How far does the rabbit hole go? Oh, this is in Worm, by the way. I figure that's obvious, but just in case.
>>
>>49699707
What can you do, in theory, with a strong enough computer?

Design a computer that can replicate tinkertech designs. Make it self-improving. Put it in a pod when it triggers. Arguably it might not even need a pod if it counts as a child of yours.
>>
File: just believe.png (362KB, 633x450px) Image search: [Google]
just believe.png
362KB, 633x450px
>>49699616
Well... the Warp being what it is, occasionally you don't even have to open the window for the branch to break through and hit you in the face.
>>
Jump #38: Code Lyoko

Drawbacks: Land of the Giant Foreheads (0)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Whiz Kid (900)

-Perks-
Lyoko Avatar (Free) - Let's go digital.
Einstein (Free) - Weeee, more skills to program software and/or AI.
Reprogram (800) - This'll help if I ever decide to go back and work on Chain Travellers.
Polymorphic Clone (600) - Hard-light holograms? Oh my yesss.
Quantum Computing (300) - ...MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

-Items-
Genius Glasses (Free) - It's always good to have a method of tracking your help.
Universal Laptop (200) - A computer capable of running any software with no set limits? Definitely going to need this in the future.
Scanner (0) Ooh, yet another way to digitise people, and even better then the Ray to boot.

So, I guess the objective here is to help the others beat XANA? I barely remember anything about this series, and considering all my memory perks, thats saying something.

Anyway, while that is going on, I'll use my connections with the Family to buy an warehouse, and build a quantum supercomputer. It will, of course, just be a prototype. A working model to study from. I need to figure out some way of shrinking the "production" model down, and then, with better materials, I can shrink it down even further while retaining the efficiency.

Though, hmm, what will I use it for? A training room? A simulation? Or maybe, a combination of the two...
>>
>>49699839
What will you do if you jump Black Crusade?

Will you take the drawback to link the jumps and be the sole or strongest champion of chaos?

Or will you not take that drawback and just cut loose?
>>
Does the Eidolon purchase in FFXIII just give you a canon summon, or could I use it to get a 13-style version of a previous FF summon (like you can get custom Guardian Forces in VIII)?

I'm pretty sure it's the first, but apparently Eidolons are unique or something, so I'm asking on the off-chance there's a way to do this without fucking the MCs over.
>>
>>49699925
Go ahead and fuck over the MCs. The only one who isn't a hopeless cunt is Sazh.
>>
>>49699920
I don't know. I mean... 40k looked SOMEWHAT like it does to us, it's more nobledark than grimdark. Chaos is overall less active. But I don't think I actually could take the drawback to link the jumps - while it works for the Eldar jump to link it up, and Commorragh is unchanged regardless, I don't know that a Chaos jump could be the same.

We'll see when it comes out. I'd like to at least try. At which point I will begin my most difficult project: the redemption of Chaos, itself.
>>
>>49699925
>Summon Fat Chocolina
>Sazh's headbird is sad
>>
>>49700027
Fat Chocobo has great song.
>>
Jumpers!

Are there settings you use to finally let your murderhobo out, get rid of all pent up frustration and all?
>>
>>49700072
Hatred, if you are really bound and determined.
>>
>>49700072
If being the BBEG counts then Dragonlance.
There are no more kender and it was extremely cathartic

Oh and Hatred I suppose, but that's just part of the gauntlet.
>>
>>49699940
I'm keeping continuity for the sequels and I can't fight God by myself just yet. I need the MCs fine and dandy, man.

But if it makes you feel better, I also really want a Doomtrain I can actually take a ride in.
>>
>>49700072
it depends, if the vast majority of people in that setting Deserve to die they are going to,but I'm talking places like Commorraghor, 1984 and Russia in WWII jumps.
>>
>>49700063
Yeah, but that won't make Chocolina happy about suddenly gaining 900 pounds and not being able to fit in her outfits anymore.

Also, having to turn back into a normal looking Fat Chocobo as her vehicle form, with no boobs or anything.
>>
>>49700104
You really only need Lightning to be fine and dandy. And only so you can eventually steal her power.
>>
>>49700126
>>suddenly gaining 900 pounds and not being able to fit in her outfits anymore.

L-lewd
>>
>>49700072
I... Kinda plan that with Black Crusade maybe. If I don't take that drawback.

If I will, go Murderhobo on chaos itself. Eat it, eat it all so upon my leave all existing up to this point chaos or warp is gone. Only what is created upon my leave and unfreezing of universes will affect and create new warp
>>
>>49700117
>Russia
>Not Japan
ABSORUTERY DISHONORABU

>CAPTCHA is P-51
DISHONAH TO FAMIRIRY
>>
>>49700126
Oh god, I just looked her up and THAT was what the head Chickobo turns into? I'm suddenly very glad I never looked into the later games in that mini-series. Well, glad for another reason, I guess. Making the Chickobo into some Carneval dancer is just wrong. Chickobo is for cute, not lewds.
>>
>>49696330
>not worth
Dude, if you should know anything about Nihei, it's that his works are all pretty much the sci fi equivalent of exalted in terms of sheer bullshit.
>>
>>49700207
No anon, it's not worth it.
>>
>>49700117
>Russia
>WWII
...You'll have to walk me through this one.
>>
>>49700222
eh, most jumpers worth their salt can develop such things on their own with a few superscience perks(not to mention mad science)
>>
File: Jumper's plan.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper's plan.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
>>49696868
>>49696026
>>
>>49700238
>>49700227
. I am stupid and bad history so I Conflate major wars Sometimes
>>
>>49700246
>Not wanting to add more tech to your already extensive knowledge
>Not wanting to see more ways to approach a problem in order to find even a better solution

Anyway, if you can made those kinds of things already, what's the worst that can happen to you? That you get bored?
>>
>>49700072
Commoragh
Kill all the Dark Eldar. They deserve it.
Bottle up their souls in something, so Slaanesh can't get them.
>>
>>49700117
>Russia
>Not everyone in WWII
>Japan killing hundreds of thousands for the kicks
>China being China while in a bigass Civil War
>Nazis being nazis
>UK and USA bombing the shit out of German cities and nuking Japanese to force a more favorable surrender

Even if they weren't that useful in the war, at least the French didn't became a happy band of munderhobos towards the end of the war.
>>
>>49700325
Is there an actual reason for Deldar existing other than just going "fuck the soul stones. We have this hype way of delaying it by causing pain to others!"

Like, was there something like learning of soul stones much much later and by then it was almost ingrained in them?
>>
>>49700325
What not just eat them and their souls? Beat Slaanesh at her own game.
>>
>>49700326
to be fair, I do have a "it's not murder if they are nazis" rule. And I do generally count all the people on the same side as being the same country,even when it is stupid of me to do so.
>>
>>49700325
So what you are saying is:

By killing Deldar, I not only cockblock Slaneesh from their souls but I also stop their decadence from inadvertently empowering Slaneesh, but if I did it without any Psyker or such powers then I get huuuge points with Khorne?
>>
>>49700355
If I remember right, they were the Eldar who were trapped in the Webway at the time of the Fall and didn't have contact with the Craftworlds. So yeah, they didn't learn about soul stones until later.
>>
>>49700326
The Dresden Air Raid was one of the greater crimes the Alied Forces did on the Civilians but no one speaks of the tousands burned to death in the City. Because official reports state there where only 20,000 people there.

Dresden was overfilled with Regugees from the eastern teroties.!

but war never changes. the Winner always tells history, not the losers.
>>
>>49700326
They made up for it by collaborating with the Nazis during the occupation and in Vietnam shortly after the war.
>>
>>49700278
Now I am REALLY wondering which war you are talking about.
>>
>>49700326
To be fair, fuck the nips.
>>
>>49700355
It's also that the Dark Eldar are the same Eldar who made Slaanesh, the Craftworders and the other remaining Eldar left before the Fall and got out of the Addict Lifestyle that would spawn Slaanesh.

Dark Eldar saw what their addiction and overindulgence did and said "Let's keep going, can't get any worse"

>>49700371
>Eating Deldar Souls
God no.
I'm putting their souls into rocks, then tossing them in my warehouse to be forgotten forever.

>>49700379
Basically.
You'd also get points with Tzeentch either way for the rampant amount of Change that would result of the Deldar being gone.
Also the Primarch of the White Scars may or may not be alive in Commoragh and he'll likely appreciate the help.
>>
>>49700202
Sorry anon, Chocobos are waifus now.
>>
>>49700411
You mean Sonic the Primarch?
>>
>>49700326
>USA and nuking Japanese to force a more favorable surrender.
To be fair, the other option was a land invasion, which would have cost far, far, far more lives.
>>
>>49700397
>To be fair, fuck the nips.
>/d/ interpretation
Terrible fetish

>ethnic slur interpretation
Acceptable fetish
>>
>>49700411
Why not eat their souls? I bet they're nutritious!
>>
>>49700326
If Japan wasn't nuked into surrendering right the fuck now, they would've been invaded by Russia. Not only would their infrastructure suffer far worse, but they'd all be half-Slavs too. Japan would be full of drunk squatter in track suits. And probably be divided into a Communist half and a Capitalist half.
>>
>>49700388
Yeah, fire bombing had a higher casualty number than the nukes.
>>
>>49700530
>Sonic
No, he doesn't run like Sonic. He likes his bikes, or standing on top of a fast-moving tank.

>>49700558
I don't eat Good Souls because good people don't deserve to die.
I don't eat Evil Souls because they are disgusting.
>>
>>49700587
Anon, if you don't eat your souls you won't grow up big and strong. Now open up, here comes the chew chew train.
>>
>>49700550
I dunno, a Ditto as your starter can probably do that jump one. They're shapesifters that are by all appearances willing to fuck anything willing to fuck them.

>>49700587
>Neutral souls
>>
>>49696234
>this pdf is huge
Do yourself a favor, delete the pdf and pretend the jump doesn't exist. Move on.

>>49699925
>but apparently Eidolons are unique or something
They're not. The only reason they show one is because the Fal'Cie have no reason to bind more than one person. The Eidolon is a manifestation of the Fal'Cie's brand. The last time brands got handed out en masse there was a war that massacred the war and left few survivors among the Fal'Cie.
>>
File: Mercy.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>49700607
I don't eat souls. Unless I need to for a role I'm playing, like my "Dracula" Cape Identity in Worm.
And even then I get rid of the souls once I no longer need to play that role.

>>49700612
Don't deserve to die.
Hell even Evil people don't deserve to die most of the time, Redemption is my bag baby.
>>
>>49700612
>Neutral
Must...resist...Futurama joke...
>>
>>49700565
>they would've been invaded by Russia
No they wouldn't.
Russia had no Navy.
>>
>>49700685
The USSR was gearing up to invade Japan. This is a fact. It's one of the reasons why Japan was even considering a surrender.
>>
>>49700685
They had a plan in the works. It's one of the main reasons why they declared war on Japan and invaded Manchuria. I think it was Manchuria anyway.

>>49700729
Well, that and the fact that they were being starved to death due to having no imports whatsoever. Due to the whole blockade thing.
>>
>>49700658
You know that in your grey heart you have no strong feelings one way or the other, anon.
>>
>>49700635
eh, that sounds like failure to me. I am probably going to skip the scenario though. It looks far too much like work at the moment.(that makes half the pdf irrelevant I think)
>>
>>49700658
fuck off, this isn't reddit
>>
File: War never changes.jpg (122KB, 1000x324px) Image search: [Google]
War never changes.jpg
122KB, 1000x324px
>>49700545
There are lots of documents and internal calls telling that Japan was looking for a good moment to surrender while saving their face. The president just wanted to use the nukes to cement his power.

>>49700565
>>49700820
>>49700729
Gearing up and being able to do so before they had a chance to surrender in an acceptable terms are two different things. You don't get to invade Japan after fighting the western front like the Russians did.

>>49700378
Well, even with the 'nazis were nazis', most of the early war Wermatch soldiers weren't nazi zealots. Specially mid to high-ranking officers didn't trust Hitler and his mooks at all. They trusted the commies less, just like most Europe and the US.

So, unless you go murdering SS and closest collaborators, depending on the stage of the war you're just killing civilians.

>>49700397
They're still one of the shittiest cultures today. One of the few first world countries that I would never consider to live in.

>>49700388
I know, right?
>>
File: Arise.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
Arise.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>49700072
Generic sugarbowl. Their innocence is gone along with their smiles.
>>
>>49700914
Insult Japan's culture all you want, at least in 50 years Japan will still be Japan instead of a Mexican colony like the US or an Arab one like Europe.
>>
>>49700650
But Justice, if I don't eat at least 5.000 souls for breakfast I will be cranky all day!
>>
>>49700930
In 50 years there will be no Japanese at all.

Around 50% of their population doesn't want to reproduce. And take a look at how many old people there are in Japan.
>>
>>49700892
There are 600+ jumps, some of them are extremely low quality and ignoring them is fine. There's nothing that says "failure" about ignoring it if the jumpmaker didn't do a good enough job in making the jump to cater to your tastes. It just means you and them aren't compatible. So do yourself a favor, ignore it, and move on.

If you already see it's huge and only causes headaches, pressing on is just a masochist's chore.
>>
>>49700072
Maybe No More Heroes if you decided to be an assassin, but it's less muder-hoboing and more having a death game constantly giving you people to fight.
>>
>>49700978
>If you already see it's huge and only causes headaches, pressing on is just a masochist's chore.

That's what she said!
>>
>>49700072
Every Jump where there aren't any higher beings to kick your ass is a good Jump to be a murderhobo.
>>
>>49700978
the thing about this chain, is that I'm not choosing the places I go. Otherwise I would have never bothered with a number of the jumps I've been saddled with. Luckily, I have my own inter-dimensional bar for when I absolutely can't be arsed with the locals and their shenanigans.
>>
>>49700914
>Japan was looking for a good moment to surrender while saving their face
In short, no.
In long, noooooooo-okay enough of that.
The whole "MUH good boi Japanes wanted to surrender but the meanie Americans wouldn't let them" is bullshit.
Before the nukes, the Japs were warned that bad things were about to happen to them. (This is AFTER the firebombings, merchant shipping being crippled, IJN being slaughtered ect). They didn't surrender.
After the first nuke leveled a city, they didn't surrender.
After the SECOND nuke, the military (read as: the guys that make the vast majority of the decisions) STILL wanted to fight on, to fight to the last man, woman, child. The only reason they didn't is because the Emperor (read as: basically their God) made a heretofore unprecedented decision to basically say "fuck this shit. We out."
And a not insignificant part of the military STILL wanted to fight on.
>>
>>49701054
Your chain, your rules. My advice to you is to make your own jump list and prune away all of the large jumps if you know you can't stand large jumps to begin with and roll from that.
>>
>>49701088
Oh, and I should add. The Japanese knew what terms the Allies wanted. There was no "ahahah, you didn't say the magic word."
They just didn't want to go through with it because of their bushido bullshit. And as a result, cities burned and hundreds of thousands of people died.
>>
>>49701102
eh, I really enjoyed FF14(even though it took me a number of days to deal with). So it isn't just the size of the jump, I think I just don't like dealing with this type of setting, I didn't really like Blame either. Still, I'm going through this chain the way I set out to. Even if I sometimes dislike the way it is going.
>>
>>49701088
And even that only happened because the Soviets invaded Manchuria around the same time. They called it the "Twin Shocks", I believe. Can't forget that, anon. Though they might, and I do mean MIGHT, have surrendered earlier if they got a guarantee that the Emperor would stay in power, or something like that, which violated the Allies' policy of unconditional surrender. And even then, it's still a big maybe, and not very likely.

Also, what in God's name is this new captcha?
>>
>>49700956
Shrinking populations are a natural part of a wealthy society. Well off people don't breed. It'll eventually stabilize, despite what the fear-mongers say.

Yet Europe and the US are taking the position that it's better for the rich to keep making money than to suffer population shrinkage. Their plan to do this isn't to try and change the culture or make it less financially difficult to support a child, but instead to import vast numbers of fast-breeding foreigners. The side effect? Europeans will go extinct, as will their culture, as they are replaced by a new people with a different culture. It is death, with no stabilization, and the only benefit is that it allows the rich to keep making money.
>>
>>49701088
Don't forget that even when the Emperor tried to peace out, there was still a coup done by the most hardcore Bushido thumpers that only failed due to springing their coup at the same time as an American bombing raid. Dramatic stuff that.
>>
File: vlcsnap-99984.png (325KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-99984.png
325KB, 704x396px
>>49695094
I remember when you posted this in the IRC at, like, five in the morning, and I was the only person in the IRC at the time, and you asked for criticism and I just sortof glanced over it before giving you the thumbs up and saying, "Looks good!"
Then you posted it in the thread later that day and everyone jumped on you for it because apparently there were some blatantly overpowered stuff in there that I didn't even look at?
And then I felt bad.

The moral of this story is don't depend on me for anything because I probably won't try very hard.

Generic Post-Apocalypse
> Age: 15 [-50CP]
> Location: Japan
> Time: Sins of our Fathers
> End: Cascade Scenario
> Cascade -
> + Robot Apocalypse
> + Revelations
> + Nuclear War/Winter
> Mutations -
> + Tail [-50CP]
> + Radiation Resistance (x2) [-400CP]
> Avoid Contamination [Get a Freebie!]
> Diamonds From Dust [-100CP]
> Eye In The Sky [-400CP]
> And I Feel Fine [-300CP]
> Pets & Companions -
> + Robot [-100CP]
> Scav Tool [Get a Freebie!]
> Skin Sensitivity [+100CP]
> Just A Kid [+200CP]
> Scenario: Journey To The Green [+100CP]

Robot: "Scavver"
> Scavenger’s Journal [-100CP]
> Hazard Sensor [-200CP]

Turnin' a serious jump into an ANIME~! o/`
Do you have any idea how much it sucks to be an albino in the post-apocalyptia?
I have a rat tail and gonna say segmented joints, because might as well look full vermin.

Anyway, the scenario here is...
Ragnarok happened, and then robots fought back, and then everyone nuked everyone.
>>
>>49701432
In the post-apocalyptic world of nobodyknowsbecausethecalendersweredestroyed, life goes on. Hundreds of years ago the Valkyrie came down to begin the final war. Shortly thereafter the machines retaliated as beings without souls, unwilling to be subservient to Asgardian bullshit.
Humanity was caught in the middle, pulled and torn apart by either side, and so working together the world's leaders enacted a bold new plan:
Nuke the fuck out of everything.
It was surprisingly effective.

Now, hundreds of years later, the world has been reset. Machines exist in their towering and soulless megapolises, while valkyrie wander the earth looking to claim ownership of the world. Humanity, ever resilient, utilizes scavenged parts of old technology and their ingenuity to survive, as a new government begins to take hold, forming itself based on ideas from before the war, for all their good and ill.
All sides took heavy losses in the war, but they are starting to recover ...

Rumors whisper of a mythical "New Eden", a place of unfathomable resources and beauty. If such a place exists, it would surely be the key to victory in a new war. ...

> "New Eden?" But if you're going with Ragnarok, doesn't that clash with
ANIMEEEEE~! o/`
> That doesn't answer
ANIME~! o/`

Anyway, alarmingly cute albino vermin girl scavenges ruins and travels the vast swathes of reclaimed nature to find new ruins.
Together with her robot Scavver and a mysterious satellite entity, they do stuff.
>>
>>49701088
>>49701137
All this is straight up bullshit lies though. Japans conditions for surrender were keeping their emperor, the US wanted an unconditional one and got it after two nukes, then didn't unseat the emperor anyway because we literally just wanted to show off our fucking nukes to Russia. You don't get to spew outright lies and assert them as truths when the average person can look up this shit on the internet in less then 10 minutes.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>49696192
145 Biomega
Age 23
Drop In
Gritty Survivor, Hacking Interface -100, Biosynthetics -200, Superstructure Dynamics -200, Reload -800,
Information State +300,
I'm incredibly tempted to simply annihilate this place, however, I will merely scan and sample everything before gtfoing.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 SimAnt
3 Macross
4 Smite
5 Viking Saga
6 Tales of Demons and Gods
7 Sunrider
8 Auralnauts Star Wars
>>
>>49701481
Macross, I'll need a new 3.
>>
>>49701493
Skies of Arcadia
>>
Need name for tactics perk

Ideas?
>>
FNAF gauntlet when?
>>
>>49701513
been there, it was jump 69
>>
File: tactical-shit.jpg (52KB, 660x281px) Image search: [Google]
tactical-shit.jpg
52KB, 660x281px
>>49701543
>Tactical Shit
>>
>>49701543
What's the jump? Any quotes you can steal? Or anything thematically appropriate you can weave into the name?
>>
>>49701432
>The moral of this story is don't depend on me for anything because I probably won't try very hard.
That statement amuses me because it is very true of your jumper.
>>
>>49701543
What kinda tactics? Who is using them, where, and how?
>>
>>49701571
The Room
>>
>>49701543
Tacticool
Keikaku
Planning planny plans
Cleed!
>>
Hey uh

Would anyone mind if I did Ragnarok Online later?
>>
So, Everybody Knows Kung-Fu from the Matrix says that it needs a neural connection to work. What kind of connection? Would digitizing them and placing them in a simulation workwork?
>>
>>49701630
queued
>>
>>49701664
Uh, sure? That's cool.
>>
>>49701664
If you want to hold off till later to make a better story that's fine by me.
Sometimes rolling doesn't turn out the way you want it too.

>>49701666
Probably. As would telepathically dumping the info into their mind.
>>
>>49701664
I guess you noticed it's a bajillion pages long. Why not.
>>
>>49701645
Kek
>>
>>49701645
You misspelled CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
>>
>>49701664
Just ignore the jump's existence and remove it from your list entirely.
>>
>>49701664
I wish you people would stop. You're just fueling his self-loathing with these comments. You're making him feel bad again.
>>
>>49695482
>Does that mean the perk takes advantage of (and thus relies on) any communication equipment I have? E.g. radio, smartphone, skype, etc? Nearby gear (Jumper!Neo finds public phones have a tendency to ring when he nears them)?
Yes, that's the intention - it'll use your own gear, but can also try to use local comm gear like calling public pay phones near you, or maybe send messages to radio operators in settlements to pass on to you when you arrive in them. If you have cybernetic implants it might send messages direct to those.
Maybe you'll be walking through the wasteland and a robot will literally dig itself out of the ground, look a you, and say "Goddamn it Jumper, answer your fucking phone. There's a pack of raiders two clicks behind you and closing."
Have fun with it.

>Robot
I figured it has the advantage of not being able to die from radiation poisoning, plague, starvation/dehydration, and if it gets torn to bits you can repair it...but if you think that's not enough I can increase it?

>>49701432
Heh, don't feel bad about it. It was like, the second jump I tried to make.

>>49701543
Squad Tactics?

>>49701666
Seems okay to me?
>>
>>49701694
>>49701700
>>49701706
Basically all of the above. It doesn't help I don't know anything of Ragnarok Online, so it's harder to improv. It looks fantastic, but I have no real material for it right now. I'll see about doing it later.

Replacement jump for the list, please.
>>
>>49701763
Sherlock Holmes.
>>
>>49701763
Killing Bites
>>
>>49701748
Why should he feel bad if the jump is shit? It's not his fault here.
>>
>>49701763
Banjo Kazooie
>>
>>49701763
Kill la kill
>>
>>49701748
That's some tactical bait you have there
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>49701772
Added.
>>49701780
>>49701790
>>49701794
And holy hell, stored. You guys really want shenanigans, huh?

1. Kung Fury
2. Sherlock Holmes
4. Macross
5. Transformers
6. Overlord (Game)
7. Custom Robo
>>
>>49701664
Heavens Anon one question...

So in the Board jump, the demon-making-by-splitting-your-soul-perk.

How much is "half your power"?

Like, if i give my trusted leutenant literally half of all my non fiat abilities i end up with half my soul.

But what i just give my other trusted leutenant only a few perks, like the crafting ones?

Or if i give them just one perk like a null aura?

Is the drain the same?
>>
>>49701804
>You guys really want shenanigans, huh?
You're surprised by this?
>>
>>49701804
Heavens. Let me ask you a question. Are you ready...FOR MECHA MUSICAL IN SPACE?!
>>
>>49701820
...uh? I don't know? I think you're confusing me for a different jump maker, I don't think I've made a perk like that.

Seriously I sign all of my jumps this has happened like five times this week.

>>49701823
I am not a clever man.

>>49701833
I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER LOVE
>>
Minecraft Cheat Mode doesn't work on out-of-setting stuff, does it?
>>
File: 1469746891802.jpg (88KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
1469746891802.jpg
88KB, 600x382px
>>49701820
...except he didn't make the Hero BBS jump.

>>49701804
>Macross
>mfw
>>
>>49701724
>implying it's not on purpose.

It's an off-brand Creed planning perk name for a jump I'm presuming isn't 40k.

>>49701804
>40k and Macross: Fire Bomber presents: Do You Remember Peace?
>>
>>49701845
It works on literally everything so long as you can fit it in your hands/inventory.
Go copy macguffins anon. Shrink things down if they're too big.
>>
>>49701798
It's really not. Heavens and a few anons are shitting on his jumps, which is why you're seeing all thees "Just ignore it." and "Delete it." comments from him.
>>
>>49701845
It does, but there's a size limit of a meter cubed IIRC
>>
>>49701748
There's nothing wrong with dirge jumps.
You just have to set aside a whole afternoon to get your build just right so they're not for everyone.
>>
>>49701820
Sky Garden's Magician is the one who did that, not Moon Bully over here.

I get that the association between both the skies and the garden (of Eden) with the christian heaven might trip you up, but get serious.
>>
>>49701870
Heavens isn't shitting on anything.
There's one guy trying to start a shit storm and he's been ignored so far. Don't make it two.
>>
>>49701847
every roll seems to be coming up Macross. Clearly the only solution is to steal the SDF 1.
>>
>>49701870
>>49701884
I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding. I thought that the guy I was responding to was referring to Heaven's, for some reason. I didn't even consider that he was talking about was dirge.

My apologies, but in my defense, it's 4:14 AM where I am, so I might be a bit loopy
>>
>>49701921
Anon, I want you to remember what Samuel L. Jackson famously said. "Go The Fuck To SLEEP!"
>>
Newbie question, if we Pod someone from a jump do they need a pod even if an active companion slot? Or do they only need one if not actively being a companion?
>>
>>49701954
If they're podded, they're not a companion and do not take a slot. They are only available as long as you devote a pod to them and freeing it up returns them home irrevocably.
>>
>>49701190
Hopefully Europe will wake up before Europeans are a minority in their own countries.
>>
>>49701943
But I so much shit to DO, anon. So much shit.
>>49701954
Podded companions don't take a companion slot
>>
>>49701974
So does importing them in a future jump turn them into a formal companion?
>>
>>49700943
I Hate Fairyland jump when?
>>
>>49701954
>>49702000
They need the pod even if you import them. About the only way to stop them needing the pod is if you use the Blue Feather (or that other thing) and marry them.
>>
>>49702011
ah thank you.
>>
>>49702011
Take them to the Ranma 1/2 jump and use it's "anyone who was engaged to you during this jump can become your companion" thingy?
>>
>>49701854
>Macross-40k xover
So... Would they solve everything with the power of Blind Guardian?
>>
File: Tremors.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Tremors.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Really early WIP for Tremors, fluff and descriptions to come later. Any suggestions for scientist and drop in perks? Also, I want to image it, so I was wondering what programs other people use? I'm currently trying to use microsoft publisher and was wondering if I should switch to something else.
>>
>>49702063
Sort of weird that Survivalist is a background given the protagonists are handymen.
>>
>>49702040
Wait wait wait.

So it's basically free blue feathers as long as you get engaged in that one jump?
>>
>>49702063
Wait, so what does Quarter, Quarter, Quarter actually do? I can't make it out from the text.
Besides that and the vast inbalance in perk descriptions, looks pretty good, though I don't know anything about the source material
>>
>>49702096
Only if you abuse the wording as written, then rather as intended.
>>
>>49702040
Then when they get a divorce they get half of all your perks and items
>>
>>49702095
It's based after Burt Gummer, the survivalist gun guy. I'm trying to make drop in based on Val and Earl and the other protags
>>
>>49702107
>Trying to canonize a joke.
>>
>>49702096
It also has a fanfiction "drawback".

+100/0: Plague of Fanfiction – You've landed in some fanficion version of Ranma 1/2, instead of the original one. For 0cp, you can pick which one. If you want to gain 100cp, instead you'll wind up in a badly written one that you
haven't read – people's names will change abruptly for no reason, and random out-of-character moments will occur. Occasionally, the author will forget which people have curses and what they are, and they keep using gratuitous Japanese incorrectly. If you're doing this jump speaking Japanese, you'll hear it as gratuitous mangled English that makes no sense.

>>49702107
It doesn't say "Marry" so they can't necessarily divorce you afterwards.
>>
>>49702095
Burt Gummer is pretty much the star of the entire franchise at this point.
>>
>>49699184
>And then gave him stargates.
>Sure, it doesn't work for anything but the smallest scale travel, but it IS safe.

Just to note, Stargates can actually be scaled up quite a bit. An upscaled gate with a big enough power tap (e.g. ZPM, star) allows you to punt starships casually across the galaxy. The Ori used a giant black hole to punt them _between_ galaxies.
>>
Is there a list of sex perks?

They seem to turn up in random jumps. I know about 80s Action, Fallout, Futurama and Archer.
>>
>>49702141
Wrong link?
>>
>>49702155
Technically, any perk that improves your ability to learn skills and techniques should also work.
>>
>>49702176
dammit, yes
>>
>>49702155
Those are the big ones. But don't forget about the entirety of Generic Hentai
>>
>>49702102
In the series Kevin Bacon's character sells his story and it becomes a popular franchise with a videogame and everything, so it's essentially that but based around your jumper experiences. Descriptions and perks are still WIP, which is why there's such an imbalance.
>>
>>49702180
>SAO - Like Riding a Bike - apply all the skills you learned pleasing Asari Matriachs to implausibly stretchy fairies or something.
>>
>>49702208
Ah, alright. That makes much more sense.
>>
>>49702152
Well, sure, but I didn't give him the massive ones. Small ones don't need massive amounts of power, after all, and massive ones do. Also the duration of the gate being open is fixed - they won't maintain a connection for more than forty minutes.

In the end, it was a more feudal empire - worlds could connect to each other, usually communications were pretty decent across planets that were 'near' each other as far as what dials what, but 'distant' communications took longer. And, of course, gates could be disabled...
>>
>>49702131
I shall marry type mercury.
>>
>>49702252
You have to bring them with you into that jump in order to make them a companion though. It only really works for canon characters because even using it on pod companions is pointless since they continue taking up a pod.
>>
>>49702252
I agree with this statement. Good taste, anon

>>49702232
Crux. Crux calm down.

Have a bun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hh9lWK-iwc
>>
>>49702252
How do I waifu type mercury?
>>
>>49702291
I am calm..? But that is also adorable.
>>
>>49701664

Awesome
>>
>>49702188
Please stop shilling your banned garbage.
>>
File: no heresy.jpg (34KB, 473x570px) Image search: [Google]
no heresy.jpg
34KB, 473x570px
>>49702155
>>49702180
Grandmaster from Anima Beyond Fantasy.

What would that even let you do?
>>
>>49702341
Oops
>>
>>49702279
No, fanfic drawback. Magical girl Mercury chan.

>>49702291
I got Gaea from evo, moon from sailor moon, and soon shall have Mercury from Nasu.

I need more jumps where I can waifu planets.
>>
>>49702252
>>49702320
She has to be killed. If she's anything like Type Venus, her body will sit there and rot and her soul/mind will split off and incarnate as a human, who can then be talked to, reasoned with, shown the value of humanity, and ultimately seduced.

There's a picture of a human Type Mercury out there somewhere.
>>
>>49702349
Honest question, what do you think you gain by this? Is it the old "Teehee, I sure trolled them!" satisfaction every twelve year old has?
>>
>>49702349
STOP POSTING MY DAMN JUMPS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
>>
Guys

I'm like 80% done with the gantz jump.

Still have to fluff the starting locations and do some trimming.

Gonna put everything together before making the alien maker into a separate supplement.

I'll see if i can make the alien builder less of a list but that'll take time.
>>
>>49702363
But... I like her body.

Can I find a way to have her not have her reality marble constantly on?
>>
>>49702366
In truth I'm not trying to get anything.
It's just mandatory to post the pdf everytime someone complains about it, however you're right it really is getting old.
I'll cut it out for now.

>>49702374
On the other hand you can go fuck yourself. I can post whatever I goddamn please.
You have no power here.
>>
>>49702388
Now, I REALLY know that I should want to avert the war and stuff.

But I REALLY like idea of going murderhobo and badass for points to buy cool stuff with. Earn your CP thing.
>>
>>49702374
Yeah, this guy is basically the worst PR you could've possibly picked up, huh? A shiposter that hurts you as much as us. Or maybe more.
>>
File: Ort-tan.jpg (123KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ort-tan.jpg
123KB, 600x750px
>>49702363
Here she is
>>
>>49702408
Not that we're aware of.
>>
File: ryoko_by_shuu_washuu-d9e11mn.jpg (131KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
ryoko_by_shuu_washuu-d9e11mn.jpg
131KB, 600x848px
Jump # 100! Tenchi Muyo – Slice of Life
Background: Supertech-Mago Scientist (100)
Starting Location: Heading to earth

Perks:
*Simple Scientific Solution (0)
*Maddest Science Yet (400, Discount)
*Super Study Buddy (200, Discount)
*Overcoming Sample Bias (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Jumper A and Jumper B (0)
*Energy Sword (50)
*Heavy Weapon (0)
*Body Enhancements (200)
*Sub Space Onesen (100)
*Living Ship – Masu Supriority Space-combat Platform (400)

Drawbacks:
*The OTHER Chosin one (+ 750) (you would think I would know better by now)

The Nostalgia here was overwhelming. It’s humbling to be around characters that I knew so well. I made it to earth and made it to Okiyama. We became Tenchi’s wacky neighbors. Rick and Washu struck up a friendly rivalry. Even Archer had fun sparring with Katsuhito and Yukari and Ryoko became fast friends. I also got to hang out with Washu and Ryoko (Best Girl) which was awesome.

I tried to be there for tenchi because I understood the complicated relationship he was in and I thought having advice from a girl who wasn’t out romantically interested in him could help him. I wound up helping them against Kagato; though not as much as Snowflame. Snowflame vs Kagato was an epic fight. He actually got Kagato enraged.

Things progressed basically as normally but instead of Nioke (ugh) I was able to ease his pain when he found out his mother wasn’t quite like he remembered. All in all a lot of crazy things happened and many times I did find myself outside of my weight class (why hello Z) however I managed to make it through mostly intact. I also avoided Seto Jurai like the plague; Some people even jumpers should steer clear of.
>>
>>49702425
Does she have backwards knees?
>>
So big question.

The thing Type Earth/GAIA whatever in Nasuverse as Arceuid said about wiping the life on planet before or as she commits suicide, was that supposed to mean that she can just wipe humanity herself, or that it will happen if she dies or was she just referring to the fact she can send a cry to other Type planets?

Because her death can't kill humanity, because there was that one verse where she died and it was future and humanity is still there.
>>
>>49702441
No, just weird foot/shin armor.
>>
>>49702444
>nasu
>consistency
Anything can happen for any reason at anytime in the nasuverse.
>>
>>49702411
My jump, my rules. Stop posting it.
>>
>>49702346
Well, for most skills it's apparently the kind of shit you'd see in a legend about some legendary hero. Now imagine all those sex acts you hear of in legend.

>And then he fucked the mountain so hard it came.
>And then what?
>Well, that guy and the local towns were destroyed in the eruption, but as far as we know it wasn't a volcano before that.
>>
>>49702444
She can't wipe us out. We did too much damage to her, so she called in backup.
>>
>>49702476
Not how it works fag.
You can't stop anyone from doing anything once your work is on the internet.
You could ask nicely and maybe get results. But you no longer control shit. Especially not on a site like 4chan where copyright is a suggestion at best.
Nobody needs your permission for anything.
Now go back to your hugbox where you belong.
>>
>>49702512
Holy shit, you're literally worse than SB. At least most of them have the decency to keep there stuff where it belongs instead of shitposting to win a dickwaving contest.
>>
>>49702476
Just report and ignore him.
>>
File: like.jpg (33KB, 320x307px) Image search: [Google]
like.jpg
33KB, 320x307px
>>49701432
>Ragnarok happened, and then robots fought back, and then everyone nuked everyone.
/cue heavy metal soundtrack

>>49701445
>Now, hundreds of years later, the world has been reset. Machines exist in their towering and soulless megapolises, while valkyrie wander the earth looking to claim ownership of the world. Humanity, ever resilient, utilizes scavenged parts of old technology and their ingenuity to survive, as a new government begins to take hold, forming itself based on ideas from before the war, for all their good and ill.
>All sides took heavy losses in the war, but they are starting to recover ...

>Anyway, alarmingly cute albino vermin girl scavenges ruins and travels the vast swathes of reclaimed nature to find new ruins.
>Together with her robot Scavver and a mysterious satellite entity, they do stuff.

Somebody please forward this to an anime producer they are best buds with. Or just all of them.
>>
>>49702537
If you want it to be a threadly occurance I'll be glad to oblige.
>>
>>49702155
Not a Perk, but get a Performance Excellency in one of the Exalted jumps and you can double your skill at it.
>>
>>49702537
You're right 4chan is worse than SB. If you hate it here so much why don't you just fucking leave already.
>>
File: route 50.png (258KB, 1952x1920px) Image search: [Google]
route 50.png
258KB, 1952x1920px
so, second map finished.

I think I#ll do Route 30, Cherrygrove City, Route 29 and New Bark Town, too, just to keep up with where my Jumper is heading...
>>
>>49702155
Isn't there a perk in the firefly jump "Don't call me that again" That gives you space courtesan skills.
>>
>>49702584
I would not want to be on that train when it does a turn that abrupt. That said, this is pokemon, pretty sure they have right angle turns somewhere... wouldn't want to be on that train either.

That said, it's pretty nifty seeing you put this map together. It's neat. Good stuff.
>>
>>49702579
>Double

I thought technically it's not doubling your skill at it, so much as it is increasing how hard you win at it? Although the successes thing confuses me somewhat.
>>
>>49702512
That's a lovely opinion. Too bad I don't give a fuck.

STOP POSTING MY DAMN JUMP.
>>
>>49702644
Ok baby I get it. once every thread just for you.
>>
>>49702374
>>49702476

>Is ballsy enough to make a hentai jump giving how shitty this thread can get.
>But no posting when I don't want you to! My rules!

Sorry but I don't honestly think you're the author.
>>
>>49702611
In White Wolf games, you roll one dice for each point you have in your relevant skill (Ability) and stat (Attribute). Each die comes up as either a success or a failure (or as two successes on a 10). In order to succeed, you have to get a set number of successful dice on your roll, and each one above that number means you do even better at the task.

Excellencies add dice directly to the pool. So a Solar with Dexterity and Melee both at 5 using an Excellency to add 10 dice to the roll is mechanically identical to one who has Dexterity and Melee 10.
>>
>>49702644
See >>49702542
Stop feeding the fucker.
>>
>>49702654
The guy who made it wants it to stay on QQ where it won't cause shitstorms every time it's discussed.
>>
>>49702654
It's not supposed to be for this thread. It's for QQ, and the author has stated before not to post it because 1. it doesn't belong here and 2. it get's everyone pissed at him.
>>
>>49702644
He might be a shitposter but he's right. You can't stop him from posting.
Although I'm starting to think this whole argument is just one guy samefagging.
I'm pretty sure the real creator doesn't even come here anymore.
>>
>>49702644
>>49702651
You're not the Cthulhu guy, are you? You're the same dude trying to justify your behavior.
>>
>>49702654
No posting because it's against the rules.
>>
>>49702677
>>49702680
It is strange. Last time he appeared he seemed to type in all lower case, though I could be remembering that wrong.
>>
>>49702695
He also had a much calmer attitude, didn't curse a lot or use caps.
>>
>>49702702
That as well.
>>
File: STOPPOSTINGMYDAMNJUMP.jpg (62KB, 1096x269px) Image search: [Google]
STOPPOSTINGMYDAMNJUMP.jpg
62KB, 1096x269px
>>49702654
>>49702680
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-779#post-26682877
>>
>>49702744
No.
>>
>>49702408
>>49702363
So you just have to introduce concept of humanity or monster girls directly to Type Mercury, or the concept of waifu, and it should work
>>
>>49702744
It's a shitposter dude. Yelling at him in all caps is just going to make him post it more.

btw the slider option is bullshit that just lets you claim a discount on every perk you want, making all other backgrounds and locations meaningless.
>>
>>49702744
Alright. Well, like I said, I feel for you, but he's a shitposter. We can't stop them. He's human garbage, though, we both agree.

Also this is why you shouldn't make lewd, even for other communities. Trash like him will spam it here to piss us off.
>>
>>49702744
If you're retarded enough to think this will work. You really shouldn't leave that site.
All you're doing is making it even more likely for the jump to get posted.
He even said he was done until you started screaming at him.
Maybe if you stop he'll stop, but you'll never get anywhere acting like this.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever made a knock-off or expy or clone of a character you wanted?
>>
>>49702787
They're called children, anon.
>>
>>49702744
So you're really from SB then? In that case, there's no guilt posting it to spite you shits.
>>
>>49702744
Are you actually retarded? Like, really?
>>
>>49702793
>Claim to be pro-/jc/ and anti-SB
>Post things we don't like either to piss them off.
Ass backwards logic senpai.
>>
>>49702792
Except I didn't mean it that way anon
>>
>>49702787
What's the point of generic companion options if not for this?
>>
>>49702787
All the time actually. Usually as androids since it's just plain easier, but they don't know that.
>>
File: whoole world.png (507KB, 3541x1920px) Image search: [Google]
whoole world.png
507KB, 3541x1920px
>>49702608
well, this are both maps combined... an the left side there will be Route 30, and the right side i thing will be a 'leftover' of an construction side for the magLev thing. and then Route 46...
>>
>>49702829
That voltorb is really badly disguised and that geodude is super tiny compared their appearances in actual games.
>>
>>49702829
So a quick thing.

You took a trip and tripcode just to post build for 1 jump, mention finishing chapters of the story but never showing them, and to show maps you made...why?
>>
File: blank24.png (248KB, 435x488px) Image search: [Google]
blank24.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>49702658
This is the part I've never understoodd-is each dot in an ability/attribute meant to represent a linear or exponential increase of your proficiency in it? Is Sterngth 20 supposed to be 4 times as strong as that, or basically giant robot-stronk?

What kind of benchmarks are there for really, really big dicepools? I vaguely remember 5 is "better than any living human" but forgot exactly how higher numbers are supposed to be represented as feats.

I get that they're trying to represent something fairly open-ended, but it seems like instead of powerlevels sometimes Exalted has successlevels.

>>49702216
>>49702180
Or an appropriate Excellency/Charm, come to think of it. They're rather versatile, and some of the latter are actually geared for it. Or When You're Evil.

...you are now, like me, contemplating the existential magnitude of your prowess in bed scaling directly with the amount of suffering you are responsible for.

>>49702063

Good start!

>Monster Hunter

This seems like something that would just kind of happen anyway if you worked as one long enough?

>Life Cycles

When those forms are supposed to be similar for your other altforms-does that mean they'll all have a stage where you can propel yourself around under the power of your ass?

>Evolution

I know this probably wasn't the intent but I'm amused by the idea this perk will give you a decent shot at becoming President, as a Graboid.
>>
>>49702802
Seems to be a pattern with SB guys.
They don't really "get" how it works here so it's really easy to get a shitstorm going.
>>
>>49702814
>>49702823
Interesting.

Have you crafted your waifus at any point?

Best waifu, the cultist
>>
File: What you did, I see it.gif (915KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
What you did, I see it.gif
915KB, 500x285px
>>49702829
>That one item in the inaccessible area
Ya cheeky dickwaffle
>>
What happens to the kid if you're pregnant when a jump ends?
>>
>>49702871
I feel bad for anyone stupid enough to think "HEY, STOP DOING THAT THING I DON'T LIKE" is ever going to work, ever. Not even anger. Just pity.

Did he make any other jumps we can post?
>>
>>49702875
Anon I may or may not leave cities full of waifus in my wake.
Although since there's so many can you really call them waifus?
>>
>>49702901
forced abortion. Try not being a slut next time.
>>
File: blank16.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
blank16.png
313KB, 536x534px
>>49702901
Huh. Haven't seen this question in a while.

Anyway, it's up to you really. Way back in the day Quicksilver decided he really, really didn't want to have to deal with this question.

...technically >>49702930 is a valid answer if that's how you want it to work.
>>
>>49702859
first of, I posted them in the thread, so try to read, not complain.

also the build is more progressed by now, but I am still writing about the first, so deal with it. love it or hate it.

So just for you, i'll repost them

http://pastebin.com/rAs0tVR5
http://pastebin.com/q4LcRtCG
http://pastebin.com/HMQfnx7t
http://pastebin.com/Y09weX9X

>>49702859
yeah, figured that too. think i messed up by conversing them into useable sprites. but oh well. i can just edit them out.
>>
>>49702901
I remember this discussion. It was creepy.

The obvious choice is that you inadvertently aborted them. If you want maximum awkward you're still pregnant next jump, even if your new body is an underaged male or something.
>>
>>49702063
Alternatives to MS Publisher: Scribus (professional DTP) or LibreOffice Draw (DTP lite), and in a pinch - say if you're stuck with a tablet rather than a full pc - you could use Google Docs (it allows inserting and positioning images but can't put them behind text). All of these are free and have PDF export ability.
>>
>>49702901
Fanwank it. Personally I would go with you now having an unborn baby companion that really wants to be born, and is going to engage in supernatural shenanigans until you find a way.
>>
>>49702860
5 is peak human. Above 5 is supernatural stuff.
>>
>>49702900
whoops suposed to be an cave entrance there.
>>
>>49702860
>Monster Hunter
You know, you're right. I was thinking more preternatural to an extent, but i'm not sure. If you've got a suggestion I'm all ears.

>power of your ass?
It's more or less just a form that can get around faster than the main one

>president
Yeah, I've got to split up the monster and human effects

>>49702957
Thank you, I'll check those out.
>>
>>49702912
I don't think he made any others that he didn't want posted at least.
But I must ask why you intend to make things worse?
It's already over now. preferably forever
>>
>>49702999
I tend to think that idiocy should be punished, when possible.
>>
>>49702860
It's inconsistent. Each dot of Dexterity makes you faster by the same amount but each dot of Strength increases your lifting capacity more than the dot before it. Examples are never given for what kind of difficulty to assign a roll and the example feats for Attributes and Abilities cap out far below what a starting Exalt is capable of and many of them aren't mechanically supported. The example for Performance 5 is making a Deathlord cry, but no mortal could even come close to scratching their social DV. Adding to the confusion is the fact that the system has multiple ways of expressing the exact same thing (like Awareness and Perception or Resistance and Stamina).

So there' no real way of telling, but for the record Strength 20 is 4,500 lbs lifting capacity while Strength 4 is 350 lbs... assuming both have Athletics 0. If the Strength 4 guy has Athletics 17, he'll be able to lift somewhere in the 5,000 lbs range despite have less than peak human strength.

Exalted!
>>
>>49702999
Shitposter, don't feed him.
>>
>>49702999
>>49702912
I believe he made these, as far as SFW:

Shadow of the Colossus
Dragon's Dogma
Demon King Daimao
Heroic Age
>>
>>49703028
...not even close.
>>
>>49703028
He's not DDanon. Why are you even feeding this?
>>
>>49703028
Did you really need your tripcode for this post?
>>
>>49702787
Aye.

>>49702875
Also aye.

>>49702901
What answer would you like? Maybe it comes with you. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe Jump-chan takes mercy on you and lets you stay a little extra time in the jump until it's born, then it's a companion? Maybe Jump-chan alters fate so it never happens.
>>
>>49703028
I think those were from a different guy.
Weren't those by DDC?
Or were you just trying to insult him in the least direct way possible?
>>
>>49703020
Better to base it off Exalts in narrative first, if possible.
>>
>>49703028
No one deserves to be compared to DDanon Red, that's just mean.
>>
>>49703039
>>49703053
>>49703056
>>49703064
I do believe this is a joke of some kind.
>>
File: No Mercy.jpg (146KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
No Mercy.jpg
146KB, 1024x724px
While it isn't an amazing jump by any stretch, the series isn't bad in itself. So I want to know, what did you do in Berserk jump? Did you get involved or did you take a hike? Join the band of the hawk or form your own? Summon the hand or challenge them to the death?
>>
>>49703069
How do you do that? It's an rpg, not a story. I guess you could look feats canon characters have done, but how do you know how much any given act was supplemented by Charms instead of just natural talent?
>>
>>49702152
>>49702232
Huh. I wonder how Stargates interact with Warp-based souls. During the series the writers introduced the "fact" that stargates (somehow) convert passengers into energy or fundamental particles for the trip, yet it also remains established fact that you're conscious for the trip.
>>
>>49702860
White wolf->geometric. (exponential is close, but isn't accurate for reasons that are pedantic to go into). If it helps your memory, remember 1 is a weakling, and 5 is the top tier weightlifter (minus the actual skill)... actually, some of the white wolf books give you a feats of strength chart in the system section. The same relative values apply to stats/skills other than strength

1 Success is ordinary. 5 is legendary.

Note that some things, like running speed, are linear, which is truer to life than it could be, because there are diminishing returns to the biological aspects of running speed.

>>49702779
>>49702802
Note that it replies to:
>>49702654
>>49702680

Now, normally, you'd be shit out of luck on any kind of control for a jump, derivative works and all. Since it's a generic, not as much. Still too late for copyright, given it was publicly posted with permission at least once. That said, in some places (USA), you can actually get arrested for posting that to this board, never mind it also being against the board rules.

That said, if the person or people saying it was genuine, that fraction will stop. If they aren't, pretending they don't know it's the actual author is still shut down.
>>
>>49703097
Ganked the pretty boy, and chucked that egg into space.
>>
>>49703039
>>49703053
>>49703056
>>49703064
>>49703072
Whoops. Weeeeell that's my retarded confusion on there. Disregard, I suck cocks.
>>
>>49703097
I think everyone just killed rape horses for ten years.
>>
>>49703142
I think that was a localized occurrence. You probably couldn't kill them for ten years unless you really took your time.
>>
>>49702063
Honestly when this was first talked about I was wondering how someone would handle graboids life cycle. I must say you make actually being a landshark attractive.
>>
>>49703157
I'm using it as a shorthand for Apostles.
>>
>>49703117
You can't get arrested on 4chan for uploading anything but child pornography. And even then you still don't get anymore than a ban.
Copyright law doesn't apply here and you can't get arrested for uploading a lewd jump of all things regardless. Even if the guy who made it wants you to stop.
Don't know why you think that, but it's not a thing.
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>49702983
>suggestion

Oh snap, only ever watched clips of the movies on Cinemax. Uh. Grabbers' big thing is being underground, so the big deal about dealing with them is that to find out where they're lurking right? How about a preternatural "sixth sense" when you're in/near the hunting grounds of your prey, which lets you know the broad parameters of said hunting grounds, the best way to get around/through them and also the location of it? Somewhere between a REALLY experienced hunter's knowledge of how the environment responds to a predator's habitation, and shark-like detection of minute traces?

>>49703020

>making a Deathlord cry

WHAT.

Christ, knowing how open-ended stunts are you could probably fluff that as from the beauty of the music OR just playing so bad you're torturing one with how off-key you are. I'm not sure which I'd find more bullshit.

>Athletics/Strength

Wow, and I thought the thing about all animals knowing Martial Arts was whacky.

Oh well, thanks anyway guy. I was trying to get a rough estimate for how Lore-y and Craft-y you'd have to be to build an automated line for extracting Protoshinmaic Vortexes from Pure Chaos but it seems it's all kinda up in the air.

>>49703117
This helps a little too also. Though it was more the high-end stuff that made me confused.

>>49703069
>>49703102
I think anon means canon feats. The example modern Exalts are generally good benchmarks, although some of them make remarkably silly decisions at times. Trouble is, other anon makes a good point in that certain feats are very difficult to quantify at all. Read: Everything about Solars vs Primordials.

This may or may not be handwaved by the 3 Spheres Cataclysm destroying various concepts to the point of nobody remembering what they were in the pre-Solar Deliberative Creation.
>>
>>49703183
>Copyright law doesn't apply here
Are you being retarded here? moot even instated a system for DMCA for fuck's sake.
>>
>>49703197
Doesn't apply. You can upload whatever you want.
Just got to be creative to get around the filters
>>
>>49703117
>That said, in some places (USA), you can actually get arrested for posting that to this board, never mind it also being against the board rules.
Did you just say that it was illegal to post text based porn in the US?

Are you fucking retarded?

>That said, if the person or people saying it was genuine, that fraction will stop. If they aren't, pretending they don't know it's the actual author is still shut down.
I'm just going to assume you're not a native english speaker, and that's why you're having trouble with language and law.

Seriously, though, the shit you're spewing is hilariously inaccurate.
>>
File: noclue so fanwank.png (27KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
noclue so fanwank.png
27KB, 300x307px
>>49702901
Since the original setup was that you bring whatever you're carrying back to the Warehouse, I'd say that would imply you'd still be pregnant... but as to what happens when you start the _next_ jump? See pic-related.

Fwiw, here's the original jump-maker ruling, way back when:
>You can be sterile or fertile, children will or won't age, they will or won't be Companions, they will or won't need pods, you make the call.
>>
File: blank25.png (190KB, 393x453px) Image search: [Google]
blank25.png
190KB, 393x453px
>>49703102
Er, sorry-disregard I just realised what he meant by "supplemented by Charms". Admittedly, even in-universe the line's kinda blurry sometimes because everything boils down to being emergent systems arising from Essence interacting with things, Charms and "normal" attributes/abilities alike.

>>49703097
I joined up with the Band of the Hawk. There was a bit of tension at first because I disarmed Griffith in a few seconds shortly after Guts' "audition".

Guts spent most of the jump thinking I was crazy beacuse of all the dimensional traveller stuff, but we ended up getting along well apart from that because of all the crap we could relate over. Had a bit of a friendly rivalry in battle since I forged some enchanted cybernetics for him to keep up. Casca hated my guts for various reasons. Griffith himself was FURIOUS at first, but tried really hard to be civil when he realised I could mass produce beyond-modern technology to outfit his crew. The rest of the Band were mostly just confused by me.

First thing I did was chuck the Behelit into the Warehouse so nobody ever found out about it. The Godhand were...less than pleased. Suffice to say while Griffith DID end up taking Midgard's throne, we had so many demon attacks it was basically a pyrrhic victory. Though Elodie and Gar's mind control powers maintained a solid stalemate for a while.

Around the time he got desperate enough to try and make his own cybernetic child soldiers, Guts and I quietly decided to cut ties. He did NOT take that well, and we had to go on the lam for a bit.

We didn't see him again until the end of the jump. The Godhand went out of their way to grant him a SECOND, regular-tier Behelit and there was a bit of a final boss fight. Motherfucker was obscenely strong even without full Godhand powers.
>>
>>49702155
Here's the list I collected a while back.

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus; 80s Action Movies
Sploosh; Archer
Sweet, Sweet Candy; Futurama
To Boldly Come; Star Trek
Kama Sutra Master; Fallout
Never Call Me That Again; Firefly
Sinanju; Wuxia
>>
>>49703362
Sinanju alone is enough to break someone irreparably. And i've just realized I have all of those.
>>
>>49703183
I specifically noted copyright law wasn't an issue. That said, the specifics of the DMCA, and related laws, not to mention specific state or even county laws that can and have been applied to people elsewhere posting content accessed there (localization of offenses with internet 'crimes' is an issue both infamous and ridiculous), means posting types of content on a site, or section of a site, that forbids it, can and has gotten people arrested. The chance of it happening to any given offender is small, but it does happen. It happens far more often with pornographic content, particularly on areas that are marked 'work safe', for obvious political reasons.

>>49703221
>Did you just say that it was illegal to post text based porn in the US?
No

>Are you fucking retarded?
>I'm just going to assume you're not a native english speaker, and that's why you're having trouble with language and law.
Also no.

As explained above, posting porn is fine. Posting porn _here_, given Global Rule #5 and various poorly worded laws, is not. Both because it's against the site rules, and because breaking those site rules can parlay it into criminal acts. Moreover, as many jumps have the jumper as a preteen, and the hentai jump is a supplement, it can technically invoke a lot more child protection laws than you'd think.

In short, the letter of the law is frequently obscure or inappropriate in odd cases, but still gets invoked occasionally.. and you're dealing with, just in the USA, hundreds to thousands of different places that can have laws that apply. You may not be likely to get hit by lightning normally, but it isn't smart to hang out on a roof carrying a metal flagpole, either.
>>
>>49703376
Add Grandmaster and Mighty Skill, then hit up Slaanesh for a good time and see what happens.
>>
>>49703376
>Once you go Jumper…
>>
>>49703405
This is off topic, and nobody cares. Please talk about something else.
>>
>>49703405
>violating site rules is a criminal act
Aaaaaand dropped.
>>
Is this the level of shitposting we've dropped to? People threatening legal action over a posted jump?

Really?

Fucking really?
>>
>>49703473
I don't know man I just uploaded the jump as a joke and the thread just did this on it's own.
I think I need a break from shitposting. It wasn't supposed to be like this.
>>
>>49703473
Shitposts Jack!
Truly a troll to surpass Metal Gear.
>>
>>49703376
Can you post the perk description?
>>
>>49703473
Considering WHAT they keep posting, we'd all be better off if they did end up getting arrested.
>>
>>49703473
>wa-da-da-dada-da-bum
"That's Spacebattles!"
>>
>>49703505
If you really think someone should be arrested for anything that's been posted in these threads thusfar, then there truly is no hope for your puritanical, SJW, freedom hating ass and I pray whatever gods may have mercy on your soul.

>inb4 fedora tipping
The cold, uncaring universe will manifest divinity purely for the sake of weeping over you and your life choices.
>>
File: Ray_Warrior.jpg (34KB, 424x520px) Image search: [Google]
Ray_Warrior.jpg
34KB, 424x520px
Question. Does anybody know if the protag of Battle Revolution has a canonical name?

Cause im just going to make something up if he doesn't.
>>
>>49703504
Sinanju 800 CP Discount Warrior:
You are trained in the ancient Korean art of Sinanju. Your skills and abilities surpass
human limits; every part of your body is a lethal weapon. You know how to slit a man’s
femoral artery with your fingernail, and climb sheer cliffs with your skin’s elasticity
holding you fast, and you exude pheromones making you attractive. Further, you can
utilize a battle technique known as the Ribbon, where even your dodges are deadly; all
your opponents find that their strikes at you instead are redirected or dodged so that they
impact into their own allies, even as you close for a lethal finishing blow.
>>
File: 1406009009805.jpg (33KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
1406009009805.jpg
33KB, 534x400px
>>49703497
I hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>49703530
Johann Gambolputty.
>>
>>49703473
This isn't even shitposting's final form.
>>
>>49703527
Anybody pathetic enough to shitposting on an imageboard doesn't contribute anything of worth in real life, so yes.

>Bunch of political buzzwords inapplicable to this situation.
Hilarious.
>>
>>49703473
Nobody threatened legal action. I did note that shitty (wording) on laws mean you can get arrested for what seems like a bit of 'trolling' to you.

Just like the guy who was arrested for 'stealing' free wifi from a fast food place... you don't need someone pressing charges to get in trouble.

You might not know how fucked up it is if you don't follow software law, but it really is a danger.
>>
File: 206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg (30KB, 720x378px) Image search: [Google]
206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg
30KB, 720x378px
>>49703548
>Anybody pathetic enough to shitposting on an imageboard doesn't contribute anything of worth in real life, so yes.
>>
>>49703567
Nobody cares. Off topic.
>>
>>49703578
Making an offhanded comment that we're better off with you in jail doesn't qualify as shitposting, no matter how much it upsets you.
>>
>>49703567
You had fun with the G.I. Joe jump, didn't you?
>>
>>49703535
How is this a perk that increases sexiness?
>>
>>49703606
Apparently sinanju has serious fuckin' skills.
>>
>>49703606
Note the part about pheremones. Also I believe there was a 'steps' of something or other that could induce mind-blowing pleasure in the single digits, and had 20-40 steps.
>>
>>49703606
It's based on the Destroyer series of books, where Sinanju is the greatest martial art of all time. One of the techniques is a list of like 12 steps to use in sex/seduction, where if you do every single step the receiver becomes catatonic from pleasure, or something like that.
>>
Thing is I'm not sure it is supposed to be shitposting. Puritan Anon is getting desperate and its the next "logical" step in his blue board means no lewd of any type argument.
>>
>>49703606
It's not noted in the Wuxia jump, but Sinanju in its source material has a bunch of steps dedicated towards pleasing one's partner, to the point that untrained women are driven catatonic by even a fraction of the full martial sequence.
>>
>>49703586
Its rather pathetic however you decide to call it.
>>
>>49703635
Objectively it's shitposting, but it's shitposting he honestly believes in.
>>
Actually, I think it's a stroke of genius.

/jc/ has a fucking fit every time this, or any of the other dedicated lewd jumps are mentioned. So, the best way to get us to post it is to post it and throw a fit pretending you don't want it posted, so that we repost, repost and repost it out of misguided spite.
>>
>>49703654
Fair enough.
>>
>>49703691
I mean, it's one way to get people to notice it exists and download and jump it.
>>
>>49703691
Honestly, I have no issues with the GHJ. I think we'd just be better off to allow it in, have the discussions about it, and move on. That way it doesn't cause stupid shitstorms.
>>
File: 26034527-303-428.png (132KB, 303x428px) Image search: [Google]
26034527-303-428.png
132KB, 303x428px
> Kung Fu Hustle
> The Boss [+600]: You gain a new companion for this jump. He is utterly and completely useless, none to bright, and you must make sure he survives despite his incredible propensity for getting himself into life threatening situations. You can try sticking him someplace safe, but he will inevitably get out, wander off, or let the wrong person in. You can, thankfully, transfer any of your abilities (besides ones that give wisdom, common sense, or increased intelligence) to him (or her) for the duration of the jump, but you won’t have them at all and he’ll use them in the most idiotic ways possible. If you want to keep him after the jump, you can. He gets to keep a copy of every perk you granted him, but is still an idiot and no amount of perks will change that. Despite the name he is not actually the boss of you.

So, in my latest attempt at "why the fuck would you do that", I am now attempting to create the equivalent of Hercule/Mr Satan using gifted perks.
I want to create someone who is crazy difficult to kill and crazy awesome to watch.
Actual ability to fight is completely optional.

So far, I've already given him all the Freebie perks from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, so he's very sparkly.
What would be some other good perks to give this idiot?
>>
File: Hero_(Sorrow).png (23KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
Hero_(Sorrow).png
23KB, 120x148px
>>49703546
Yeah no.
>>
>>49703635
Do you think there's some kind of 'war' here that requires desperation? All that's going on is you getting really upset at people wishing ill on you for breaking community rules. There's nothing for anyone to be desperate about since you're not accomplishing anything,
>>
>>49703721
You and me both. Frankly I find PuritainAnon, or whatever combination of multiple posters give the impression of them more annoying than lewd jumps. But I also don't want to see this turn PURE magical realm either.
>>
>>49703721
It's kind of a crap jump regardless of lewdness.
Slider is broken and several the setting perks have little to nothing to do with lewd and are just powers to grab.
Mabye if it got totally revamped, but I don't think we should have it as is.
>>
>>49703497
Well, what did you expect would happen? Did you really think people would just laugh off you trying to flaunt your lack of accountability? Did you think acting like DDanon would somehow endear you to the rest of us?
>>
>>49703713
...I'm not actually sure if that breaks the authors apparent desire for it not to be posted.

On the one hand, he'd be glad to see discussion and stuff, right? On the other, the only discussion about it is about how it should go away.

I actually recall something about him crying about his reputation a while back. Then someone asked him to do another lewd jump...

>>49703761
Do a critique of it the way BLADE did shaman king and find a way to send it to him?
>>
>>49703691
>We
Mate there is no 'we'. The community at large isn't uniting to post these things. It's a small minority of trolls who post banned content for a laugh and a few assholes upset that it's against the rules.
>>
>>49703751
Toughness perks, obviously, so he can survive long enough to pose at the villains and steal the credit.
>>
>>49703721
See, the funny thing is is agree with >>49703758's logic but I've come to the exact opposite conclusion. While I too despise puritananon I find the guys who repost lewd incessantly to be just as bad, and uploading the jump would validate their shitty behavior.
>>
>>49703769
>I actually recall something about him crying about his reputation a while back.
I have no ill will against him for making a lewd jump, but he has zero room to cry about his reputation after the nu-Bleach thing. Also, I guess he's redoing FnZ too?
>>
>>49703781
There's no puritananon. People don't like you posting banned stuff. That's always been the case throughout the year. Not sure why it annoys you if you agree that they shouldn't do it, unless you think the majority being against lewd jumps, means that they're also against people doing lewd things during jumps or that they're all, like the anti-gantz asshole or something
>>
>>49703635
>>49703654
Don't actually care about it being lewd.
Do care about being an asshole about posting someone else's stuff.
Also care that people keep getting arrested and fined for shit they thought didn't matter because USA computer and jurisdictional laws are schizophrenic.

In short, not puritan anon, just giving you fair warning, and being a bit spiteful in that continuing the behavior after being told it is illegal slides you away from the 'minimum' penalty if you get 'lucky'.

Also, to 'no one cares' anon. If they weren't attacking someone else about my posts, I'd have let it drop last time.
>>
>>49703770
Also this. The actual shitposters here ar the ones flipping their shit instead of reporting, hiding and ignoring, accepting not all genres are welcome and moving on with their lives respectively or
having the social awareness that doing the innet version of going NYER NYER NYER doesn't make people take you seriously.

It's just like how Law and Chaos are both part of the same cancerous system in SMT Apocalypse.
>>
>>49703783
To be fair, he never once tried to get us to upload it.

Didn't know about FoZ.
>>
>>49703751
The reputation perk from One Punch Man is a must. The second Warrior Capstone from Sword & Sorcery would also be good, if only so gods and kings alike will choose him to face their opponents before he becomes a merchandised household icon.
>>
>>49703781
I get that reaction, I'm just tired of this particular brand of bait and bullshit, so I'd rather see it go away than spite someone.
>>
>>49703800
For clarity, the assholes I was talking about are the dipshits that can't accept that lewd jumps are banned and whine about that rule.
>>
>>49703798
You can't get arrested for posting content that people don't want reposted.
Kindly stop with this misinformation.
>>
>>49703721
There's zero way some generic mess designed exclusively for wank is gonna get in before something like Rance which has an actual setting and plot even if it's all about rape.
>>
>>49703798
Yeah, that's not a passive-aggressive threat at all and your grammar and syntax aren't anything like the jump maker in question. Nope, not one bit.
>>
>>49703797
>the anti gantz asshole

That's the exact kind of cunt I mean. And I'm sorry, but you're not going to convince me because your posting style is rather distinct, not to mention how noticeable it is whenever "someone" goes on these rants very few people outright agree with them on ALL points, even folks like me who are against lewd jumps too.

Guess what, I can oppose lewd jumps without acting like an Inquisitor who had too much coffee.
>>
>>49703825
You are literally the only one who gives a shit about Rance; if it's so important to you make the jump. If its not that important to you stop bringing it up when ever a lewd jump is mentioned.

You're as fucking bad as those Monster Monsu faggot whiners.
>>
>>49703798
I'm sick and tired of your armchair lawyer act.
You don't know shit about how this site works and you aren't in any authority to be threatening people with "warnings"
>>
>>49703842
Yeah here's the thing.

The majority decided no lewd jumps.

The majority also hated the anti gantz asshole.

What this tells you is that these aren't the same people. There's no monolithic 'puritanon' you can attack, because not everyone you're accusing with that label whenever someone tells you to fuck off for posting lewd is the same person or agrees on everything.
>>
>>49703721
>Has a literal ntr perk
Yeah let's turn this thread into CYOA gen for about... four or five threads straight and any time the jump comes up. That'll be great.
>>
>>49703845
I'm against lewd jumps. I'm telling you a fact: Trying to push for pure lewd isn't going to work if even mostly lewd doesn't.
>>
>>49703845
You literally just said in your post why that would be an exercise in futility though. You could make the jump and then it gets immediately banned for being a lewd jump and any lobbying to un-ban it is automatically ignored as shitposting because you decided that it was banned.
>>
>>49703868
>Yeah let's turn this thread into SMT gen for about... four or five threads straight and any time the jump comes up. That'll be great.

>Yeah let's turn this thread into Worm gen for about... four or five threads straight and any time the jump comes up. That'll be great.

>Yeah let's turn this thread into Naruto gen for about... four or five threads straight and any time the jump comes up. That'll be great.
>>
>>49703845
You know I bet a MGQ or MGE jump would probably work if you took it to it's logical conclusion instead of making it a lewd jump.
It's basically a death world with a side of rape.
>>
>>49703855
If the Gantz jump coming up is good, I'll support it, and some other anons might too. If it's mediocre like the last one, then whatever, if people want to fight over it let them fight. I don't have particularly high hopes given what had happened.
>>
File: CustomRoboJump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
CustomRoboJump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Okay, made up a name. Ray Zypher.

Because the Z in Z-syndicate has to stand for SOMETHING, and it was made by his dad so why the hell not.

And Ray because i'm being lazy and cant think of a better one. Also I already used Hiro.

Almost done with the drawbacks too.

Lastly, tripcode. Because why not, and if it works im going to change it immediately.
>>
>>49703888
Tbh, those should probably be banned too if anyone here actually cares about thread discussion.
>>
>>49703842
Frankly, people just don't want a sub-community to build up. Let people post this kind of thing, they'll just campaign harder to get them on the drive than they do when they're not allowed to post or talk about it. That's why you get people attacking them, because otherwise you're letting the lewd win eventually, especially considering the cross contamination from the other CYOA threads.
>>
Lewd stuff is like post spark stuff. Nobody gives a shit.given the amount of waifu/husbando discussions we this is meh have but it's a thought Regardless, we don't have post-spark jumps or content, nor should we. because nobody fucking cares.

Can we just move on?
>>
>>49703898
If you're going to trip please pick up a name as well.
I don't want to have to type in !!UqIzdNiEU/s when I'm talking about you.
>>
>>49703896
I will fight tooth and nail to keep that shit off the drive.
>>
>>49703896
That post wasn't even about Gantz itself, dude.
>>
>>49703911
Even if it's really good?
For what purpose?
>>
>>49703911
Don't pretend to be me. He's not replying to you.
>>
>>49703915
No, I meant as far mentioning the anti-gantz asshole went.
>>
File: letitend.jpg (45KB, 526x440px) Image search: [Google]
letitend.jpg
45KB, 526x440px
>>
File: You must be new here.jpg (46KB, 543x352px) Image search: [Google]
You must be new here.jpg
46KB, 543x352px
>>49703940
>>
>>49703898
So is this update just the drawbacks?
>>
>>49703905
>sub-community
That's the thing; because of this thread's general shittyness in multiple areas, not even talking about lewd shit, other communities get something to leverage against us for content that we 'aren't allowed to use'. If you have a problem with forming sub-communities, then you should start with spacebattles before concerning yourself with lewd jumps.
>>
>>49703911
Why would you type with your teeth and nails?
>>
>>49703940
Try having a different conversation then. People aren't just going to do what you want because you post memes at them.
>>
>>49703888
You're comparing productive conversation about setting elements to shitstorms about cucking. You must realize you're being stupid.

>>49703907
This thread is on page 10 and a wash, hope for the next.
>>
>>49703898
I like it so far. Will you add an option for those who don't want to be robots post jump? Similar to what a load of Megaman jumps have.
also i second this >>49703909
>>
Instead of this dumb bullshit, let's talk about what souls we're going to make when Infernals jump is done.

>Balynth, the Numberless Clocktower
>Jazon, the Principle of Toxicity, defining soul
>Tersca, the Fluttering Thief, expressive soul
>Aranyu, the Harpoon Clock-hand, indulgent soul
>Zyta, the Lip and the Sentence it Issues, messenger soul
>Gunda, the Swift Auditorium, reflective soul
>Anastas, the Road that Tribes Tred, warden soul
>Kemenes, the Chilling Arsenal, wisdom soul
>>
>>49703953
Who cares? If it's unwanted content, then nothing is being lost when SB takes it. Not all content has intrinsic value, else we'd be willing to take more jumps like FR.
>>
>>49703956
I don't know about teeth, but if you have long nails you do type with them, or you risk them hitting other keys as you type.
>>
>>49703953
desu, sb is awful and I hate the site in general, but at least the jumpchain thread is better then /tg/.
>>
File: Robo_logo.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Robo_logo.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>49703909
See, this is awkward for me. Because I have a trip. And I named the trip after the jump I was gonna make.

And then I got distracted and forgot my trip and made this thing instead.

>>49703952
Drawbacks and a 50 cp item to get more robo parts.
>>
>>49703972
I think it's implied you get it as an altform like every other jump with new forms.
Megaman just lets you keep it as powerarmor instead if you want too.
>>
>>49703982
We only don't want that content because we're a bunch of assholes that actively drive away new and good content out of sheer spite and stubbornness.
>>
>>49703974
I probably won't be making souls.
>>
>>49704002
You started this conversation saying you were against lewd jumps. You can't turn around now and say we're assholes for driving away the people who make it.
>>
>>49704003
Why not?
>>
>>49704014
I don't want people living inside me.
>>
>>49703751
drop in tree perks from gurren lagan, any other sufficient charisma. Jojo posing.
>>
>>49704012
Not the same guy, totally different conversation, try to read the reply chains.
>>
>>49703972
>Not be robots post jump
I don't actually understand this question. Next jump you (presumably) go back to being human?
>>
File: Blank22.png (869KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Blank22.png
869KB, 1680x1050px
>>49703751
Hmm.

Make him an Nth Divine in One Piece.

Import him as a magical practitioner of some kind in Bayonetta. Probably a Sage for full THE SAVIOR HAS COME mode.

I forgot, does KLK have an import option? Because if so there's some great perks for him there.

Give him Cartoon Physics from Worm

Give him actual cartoon physics in Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Give him additional 4chins-homebrewed cartoon physics in /co/co/'s Bizarre Adventures.

Make him a Dragonblooded so he can flare his Anima-which is basically like an aura that represents your soul generated by the spiritual superweapon attached to it, preferably a Fire Caste. Actually, I forgot-have you built for either of the Exalted jumps?

Import him in Disgaea Final Fantasy so he gets a brand new set of health/mana levels made out of his literal bravery

Import him to R-Type and Sonic so that he wins harder when he's fighting to save something in the most over the top way.

Import him as the good kind of wrestler in Mucha Lucha

Also Gurren Lagann's drop in perks, Gundam Universal Century's pilot perks and Kamen Rider Heisei Part 1's Unknown Amnesiac perks, Kamen Rider NEO-Heisei's drop-in perks, Super Robot Wars' pilot and drop in perks
>>
>>49703953
That's only a problem if you don't also post on SB. /jc/ exclusive posters can get fucked.
>>
File: Be_gone.gif (998KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Be_gone.gif
998KB, 500x275px
Why do shitposting assholes that hate this thread insist on staying here to fuck it up for the rest of us?
>>
>>49703974
I can't decide and it's killing me inside. So I'm waiting for the jump to be finished first so I know exactly what I'm dealing with.
There's so much potential, but making 8+ characters that are also aspects of me is hard work.
>>
>>49704026
>Read the reply chains.
I am. I'm tracing the comments up to >>49703842
>even folks like me who are against lewd jumps too.
So that part of your post doesn't work.

I can believe you're a different guy, but in that case you're just whining. You refuse to accept what the rules are and move on, so you stomp your feet and cause shitstorms. Out of spite, the same thing you accuse us of feeling for not allowing those kinds of jumps.

And fuck, nobody good has been driven away by this. Two or three anons from before you came here. DD, who was mediocre at best and a total asshole even outside of his content. Cthulhu, who hasn't been driven away by it considering he was posting this thread.
>>
>>49704061
Because you don't have a janitor on speed dial to ban them as they post and they enjoy your reactions.
>>
>>49703974
What about second circles?
>>
File: this.png (249KB, 427x736px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
249KB, 427x736px
>>49703991
I dunno, seems a bit more than that.
I don't know if something like this would fit for the setting anyways. just an idea.
>>
File: EXCITING.jpg (117KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
EXCITING.jpg
117KB, 600x450px
>>
>>49704061
Because you fucks insist on being assholes and ruining jumpchain for me, I will stay here to fuck it up for you.
>>
>>49704061
Because they don't have hobbies or lives so it doesn't cost them anything to shitpost to get negative attention to fill the void in their lives.
>>
>>49704065
It's actually 18+ if you take both the Perk and the Charm, each of which have their own seven sub-sub-souls and the demon races they spawn.

>>49704079
Those are the second circles of one third circle. You can tell by them being labeled as expressive or messenger souls. Third circles only have numbers.
>>
give me a fun jump /jc/
>>
>>49704096
Girl-chan
>>
>>49704096
Actraiser.
>>
>>49704072
>implying
Anon. You clearly haven't actually read any post since the one you quoted if you didn't realize that WE AREN'T FUCKING TALKING ABOUT LEWD JUMPS ANYMORE. LEARN TO FUCKING READ.
>>
>>49704096
Banjo Kazooie
>>
>>49704098
to meta
>>
Is it possible for a Jedi/Sith to achieve Tatsumaki level telekinesis?
>>
>>49704096
Bloodbourne
just kidding i fucking hate this jump
>>
>>49704096
Ragnarok Online
>>
File: stop lying.jpg (15KB, 270x304px) Image search: [Google]
stop lying.jpg
15KB, 270x304px
>>49704085
>>
>>49704096
One Piece.
>>
>>49704106
I refuse t accept that you aren't talking about lewd jumps
Obviously you're just a lewdposter on full damage control continuing to push your garbage here where it doesn't belong
>>
>>49704106
Yes we are. You quoted >>49703905 , and here I'm telling you why people attack anyone talking about the lewd jumps. To prevent a sub-community developing around LEWD JUMPS.

In >>49703953 you say that SB gets leverage against us by getting to used banned content. This includes lewd jumps.

Here: >>49703982 I say we shouldn't care, because we didn't want it in the first place, so we don't lose anything by them taking. Again, it here refers to lewd jumps.

Finally, in >>49704002 you call us assholes for driving out the people who make the content that's now SB exclusive. This includes the lewd jumps.
>>
>>49704121
Can we please stop? Please?
>>
>>49704115
Nope.
>>
>>49704115
Possible in theory? Yes. At all likely? Nope.

I'd recommend lots of training perks as well as Elona's Softcap or similar, then spend centuries gittin' gud.
>>
>>49704144
It's a good jump. What's the problem?
>>
File: Blank21.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Blank21.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>49703974
The thought occurs because I technically am quite a few spiritual entities of power from across the multiverse, some of my souls could well resemble reincarnations of them.

So the part of me that likes being a dragon and shouting at the world might try to punch the part of me that likes being a spider and annoying people into keikakus, while the part of me that used to be Bel-Marduk just grumbles in a corner about kids these days.
>>
>>49704115
Well, considering Nihilus became force Galactus and Abeloth can cause a planetary apocalypse with casual ease while basically dying as a distraction? Yes. True, they're the extremes, but still. It's technically possible.
>>
>>49704115
>>
>>49704156
It's a brazillian pages long, which puts people off.
>>
>>49704140
You either can't or did not read.
>>49703953
>not even talking about lewd shit

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>49704174
It's basically soft banned as much as people use it as a punishment jump.
>>
>>49704171
Aren't there other jumps not made by KOTOR? Also, isn't Force Unleashed considered EU?
>>
>>49704181
Now this, my friends, is bait. Learn to spot it.
>>
>>49704140
Not that guy, but this discussion is about sub communities now. The only one that's bring lewd into this anymore is you.
>>
>>49704174
More than half of it is scenarios. Which can be ignored if you don't like them.
Not to mention the helpful hyperlinks make navigation a breeze.
Maybe I just have a high tolerance for walls of text, but Ragnarok Online was actually fun for me to get through.
Blame! and Biomega were way harder, but that might be because I had no setting knowledge at all.
>>
>>49704190
There's one, and that's a parody. Force Unleashed is indeed EU, but so is KOTOR.
>>
>>49704175
Oh, you're just someone complaining about Bleach again.
>>
>>49704199
I enjoyed it too.
>>
>>49703855
Puritananon refers to the guy who whenever Puritananon was mentioned claimed there was no such thing and every single time they said Puritananon was a bogeyman. It was very distinctive. They're not the only anon against lewd stuff but it was clear that it was a single anon who had that reaction every time Puritananon was brought up. I do disagree with the thought that its just one guy against lewd stuff though.
>>
>>49704190
The only Star Wars jumps not made by me are Auralnauts, which is a parody, and The Old Republic, which is still being worked on by Brutus.

Also why wouldn't I include EU stuff?
>>
>>49704156
I don't really want to go into too much detail since way above me people were already trying to use it to start shit.

But a lot of the jumps that I make should never be thrust onto people when they ask for jump recommendations.

First, I make jumps out of relatively obscure content that a lot of people just aren't interested in. FF might be the outlier as far as this goes.

Second my jumps tend to be "large" in people's perspective, and that can be a really terrible burden for some people. Looking up, people seem to feel "forced" to take them or feel a sense of awkwardness in rejecting them. That shouldn't have to happen. It wouldn't if people weren't tossed there.

Those two factors combined, it just doesn't end up in a good experience for the reader, and frankly, I'd rather have most of my jumps sink into obscurity, and the people who do know them and want to jump them will do so. At the end of the day, jumpmaking is partly there to give people a good experience as well. It's not about whether the jump is good or bad, but just that these jumps aren't made for everyone.

This has been my mindset since I started making jumps, and it really hasn't changed, even if along the way I took more extreme measures.
>>
>>49704224
It's kinda funny how that guy would jump at the chance to chime in every single time Puritananon was mentioned, just so insist how there was no Puritananon, and so people just decided 'okay, then you can be Puritananon'.
>>
>>49704199
I agree, the RO jump is an enjoyable read. Especially the scenarios.
>>
>>49704224
So the term that was coined to try and lump everyone against lewd jumps into one to dismiss them, is something you only use to insult an anon who told you why that term was stupid even if he's not around, as bait.

That's really retarded.
>>
>>49704236
We're talking about ways to bypass any limits on force strength. The notes say Force users can't surpass EU, so the first step is to find the most stupidly overpowered EU character we can.
>>
>>49704115
Did Tatsumaki recently do something? I thought her best feat was pulling a meteor to kill that dinosaur? Unless you're talking about flight which I don't think any force user has done.
>>
>>49704208
It goes farther than bleach though.
>>
>>49704236
>Brutus is working on the Old Republic
Oh good, I look forward to kicking a certain Emperor's ass. Seriously, Vitiate/Valkorian/whatever is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>49704269
She can casually reverse hundreds of city-busting canon shells, summon meteors from space, and generally do pretty much whatever the fuck she wants, telekinetically speaking. She's an easy standard for telekinetic power.
>>
>>49704271
I don't know of any 'good' jumps you can be talking about from there. Most of what they made that we don't have is bad. Are you complaining about MLP as well? That's a site rule issue, don't blame us.
>>
>>49704257
I literally just chimed in more than a dozen posts ago to comment on how I oppose lewd, but have never been labeled as "puritanon" because I don't throw a fit about it like a braindamaged child.

I'm not saying you should learn from my example, just that from experience acually explaining your point of view as clearly and concisely as possible instead of jumping straight to insults gets you a lot further even in these threads.
>>
>>49704269
>Flight
Exar Kun could do it, as could other ancient Sith lords. Don't remember the Jedi doing it though.
>>
>>49704257
No, it's more like >>49704252
I was just kind of amused how he couldn't resist calling Puritananon a bogey man every time.
>>
>>49704271
No it doesn't, because bleach is the only jump that anybody gives a shit about that we aren't allowed to use, and people are mostly salty only about that one fact.
>>
>>49704294
Probably because you don't actually post about how you oppose it, letting people who support it run roughshod over the thread and threaten to start a movement.
>>
File: call my therapist.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
call my therapist.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>49704115
A jumper using the Force to match Tatsumaki's TK is kinda bashing a square peg in a round hole, but I guess it's doable.

Huh. Aw, crap. On a perpendicular note, it must suck for Force-sensitive jumpers who visit 40K. "Hearing" the suffering of an entire galaxy as countless sentients die only to have their souls eaten/tortured by Warp demons. And then there's the Astronomicon, a giant galactic lighthouse that basically runs on "burning" souls as fuel. And the Eye Of Terror. And...
>>
>>49704336
>Probably

Way to make assumptions, dipshit. No, I take the effort to explain why we have a no lewds policy and clearly express why the content isn't wanted.

I'm not surprised someone as pathetic and reactionary as you can't conceive of the idea people can't possible be civil without being sycophants though.
>>
>>49704115
You can crush a planet after thousands of years.
>>
>>49704352
Sith would be in paradise, though. All that pain and suffering to feed on, it would be perfect.
>>
>>49704336
>We need to constantly bitch about how much we hate a thing and how much a thing is absolutely not allowed and any discussion about such a thing is shitposting, or else people may start to hold opposing opinions and asking for things to be done differently because they don't agree with the way things are run

This is your official stance. Can I call this poster puritananon now? Can I call this poster a shitposter now? Because that's that I'm doing.
>>
File: trunks-is-fine.png (263KB, 466x361px) Image search: [Google]
trunks-is-fine.png
263KB, 466x361px
>>49704352
That's what Toggle abilities are for, anon!

> "Huh, the screams of the infinite damned as their souls are shredded in horrific agony for all eternity."
> "... I'm just gonna turn that off."
>>
Where have all the good anons gone, and where are all the mods? Where's the threadwise janitors to ban the shitposting clods?
>>
>>49704382
It's saturday night. They're all busy masturbating themselves into a stupor.
>>
>>49704238
Well I disagree that your jumps should sink into obscurity.
They're well written and it would be a shame if people no longer discussed them.
Sure it takes a bit of effort to get into them, but I had fun trying to figure out stuff from the settings I didn't know.
I do see your point though. Perhaps they don't work best for quick tosses
>>
>>49704291
Guess so, I just wasn't sure whether they were comparing her abilities for raw power, control or versatility.
>>
>>49704379
You need to actually confront the people who keep trying to start a conversation about it, else they community power.
>>
>>49704382
That was clever.
>>
>>49704394
Y'know barring my long absence, in my experience the thread really doesn't talk about too many jumps. It's kind of stabilized that way too. I generally had more fun back in the day discussing builds with people on IRC when they asked me questions there...since if they tried it here on thread with stuff with XIV it would usually end up in flooding.
>>
I don't understand the popularity of 40k. More than that, I don't understand why 40k is so often talked about in jumpchain. Why this fuck is such a garbagetrash setting such a goddamn staple of fucking discussion?
>>
>>49704379
It's like if you let people with the opinion "Kill all men." get traction in your government.

You might like the concept of free speech, but at the same time, you need to recognize when something is getting out of hand and needs to be curbed.
>>
>>49704381
Could you use force sever to cut psykers off from the warp?
>>
>>49704425
Because it's literally the reason /tg/ exists.
It's by this boards nature going to be popular here.
Also powerlevels.
>>
Question

If I find and retain a continuity drawback, and then use a fanfic drawback to go to, let's say naruto with a side of skyrim, and THEN go to skyrim proper, would the dragon born recognize me in the first jump, if said fanfic took place AFTER the jump would end?
>>
>>49704396
Yeah, because that's worked so well for you in this particular example. Or ever. Instead of, say, being attacked by everyone instead, even people like me who actually agree with you in principle.

Has it ever occured to you that your obsession with confrontation just creates a vicious cycle that doesn't meaningfully change how people feel about what you don't like at all, just how much you're despised as a stain on this community?
>>
>>49704425
You could ask the same from all /tg/. It's really popular on this board. More popular than any other game, in fact, barring possibly straight D&D, and it doesn't even have to deal with edition wars.
>>
>>49704437
>The “Sever Force” power can be used to cut individuals off from other sources of
magic/supernatural power. It will ONLY work if the source of power an individual is using
comes from outside their body, and is a natural force in their universe.

Signs point to yes. It's one of the harder Force skills to learn, let alone master, though. And it's not an instant thing, so you shouldn't expect the target to go quietly.
>>
>>49704425
>>49704425
I think it's because it's a /tg/, and /tg/ being about /tg/s it's well-recognised, if only at several removes and because of memes.

If it's any consolation, I feel the same way about Bleach sometimes. At least there's one or two people I think are fairly neat in Naruto, and Fate has an interesting premise.
>>
>>49704448
I don't think continuity drawbacks do anything when you carry them with you.
They're usually written to be series specific.
If they did though fanfic naruto/skrim is probably not the same skyrim you're going to in the normal jump.
>>
>>49704423
It's mostly just because we're preoccupied by anons who have wrong opinions that we absolutely need to address, even if it leads to hour long borderline meta-threads.

Which is the root of all evil, because people never get banned for talking about how jumpchain should work rather than actually talking about jumpchain, since the bitching is still technically on topic. People would talk about builds more if they weren't constantly shitposting.
>>
>>49704453
My experience tells me that they don't want to be reasoned with and can't be convinced of why lewd jumps are banned, so there's no point in being nice to them. That the majority of them are just shitposters anyway.
>>
>>49704479
>It's mostly just because we're preoccupied by anons who have wrong opinions that we absolutely need to address, even if it leads to hour long borderline meta-threads.

>Which is the root of all evil, because people never get banned for talking about how jumpchain should work rather than actually talking about jumpchain, since the bitching is still technically on topic.

Uh... Do you see the irony there.
>>
>>49704477
Darn. Dragon born who already knew me would have been interesting.
>>
>>49704505
If you take Parasite in Rick and Morty you can sort of do that.
>>
>>49704496
It isn't irony, it's called self awareness.
Thread posts: 665
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.