[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Not Macha Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 134

File: 1475863227073.jpg (237KB, 1144x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1475863227073.jpg
237KB, 1144x1900px
Last Thread: >>49662953

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Posting anchor for Bogroll
>>
File: StarGirl.jpg (484KB, 1431x1608px) Image search: [Google]
StarGirl.jpg
484KB, 1431x1608px
Migrating my request for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.
>>
>>49684970
It's dead, Jim.
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 903x1264px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 903x1264px
Migrating my request for a Word Bearer with Broken Matt's Head and pose. Feel free to skip the legs.

Although I'm having second thoughts about the chainsword... You can skip it altogether if you want.
>>
File: 1475854897006.jpg (1MB, 4777x7955px) Image search: [Google]
1475854897006.jpg
1MB, 4777x7955px
Anchoring :)
>>
File: 1475707050310.jpg (343KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475707050310.jpg
343KB, 833x1000px
Anchoring post for the anon who was working on Jade Hammer.
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

A new day, a new thread, a new faggot request.
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.
>>
>>49685082
Don't you speak such blasphemy!
>>
>>49685151
That's pretty funny anon.
>>
File: elder scrolls nord champion.jpg (609KB, 1622x1666px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls nord champion.jpg
609KB, 1622x1666px
/R/equesting a Nord champion, devout follower of Ysmir/Shor/Talos/whatever the fuck conglomerate of people the gestalt deity is, huge bulky guy clad in nordic steel plates.

>I> Armor is close to pic related, he doesn't have a cape or that specific helmet however, and could the artist who does this please add non-retarded faulds and a functional breastplate with plackart, I would thank you kindly. Color of the armor is dark steel, maybe with some snow stuck in some corners.

>II> Helmet is just like this Chaos Warrior's, but dark steel like the rest of the armor. No part of his neck is visible either, the neck-gap between the helmet and torso is covered by a double-thick mail aventail. His eyes aren't visible through the thin V-slit visor either. Horns are the same.

>III> The entire armor is covered in etchings similar to real-life norse runes, with a labyrinthine pattern of wyrms snaking across the armor. Etching is in stalhrim, basically ice that doesn't melt that is super-durable, but this is for looks.

>IV> Like a lot of Nords he loves hunting, and in his past he killed a Snowy Sabre-Cat like this one and skinned it. The skin is now pinned on the spikes of his pauldron guards, giving him a fluffy white mantle that makes him appear larger and more intimidating.

>V> The center of his breastplate has sculpted sigil of Talos over where his Sternum is.

>VI> His main weapon is a nordic steel warhammer, exactly like this one.

>VII> On his hip however is a simple steel arming sword. It's kept in a scabbard, which has some steel reinforcement like in the picture. The leather is fairly weathered however.

>VIII> Strapped to his arm, he wears a shield of talos. The shield is worn over his left bicep, and he holds his warhammer in a reverse grip with the hammer head facing away from the enemy, so he completely protects his left flank from enemy fire while also allowing him to ready up a devastating overhead strike from the warhammer.
>>
File: 1475872175152.jpg (232KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475872175152.jpg
232KB, 1500x1500px
Requesting a duel between a liberator (equipped with war hammer and shield) against a skaven stormfiend (equipped with doomflayer gauntlets) and surrounded by their allies and enemies who have ceased fighting to watch.

The picture does not have to be colored and a "sketch" aesthetic is perfectly acceptable.
>>
File: HERESEY.jpg (134KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HERESEY.jpg
134KB, 960x1200px
>>49685151
>>49685215
(third times a charm) realized my mistake with the head in the second panel and corrected
>>
File: Ilyich Reference.png (725KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ilyich Reference.png
725KB, 1200x600px
>>49664841
Migrating my request for one of the major NPCs for my Russian Revolution-inspired setting.

He wears a lengthy, heavy coat over a neat suit as per (1) in a similar pose, although he's somewhat thinner. He has the face and hair (and facial hair) of (2), wearing the spectacles of (3). The rapier hilt of (3) is visible beneath the coat on his hip. In his right hand (rather than resting on something as in (1)), he is carrying a large leather-bound book as per (4).
>>
File: IMG_1734.jpg (141KB, 656x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.jpg
141KB, 656x1039px
Migrating from the previous thread,

Requesting an old country-bumpkin/hillbilly lookin Necron shaking a bottle in one hand and screaming incomprehensible gibberish at a Human, a Tau, and an Eldar, all of whom are panickedly running away from the wild-flying shots coming from the Gauss gun that Old Man Necron is drunkenly holding in the other. Any thing else is up to interpretation
>>
File: Sanguine Reveller.png (2MB, 1550x795px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Reveller.png
2MB, 1550x795px
Migrating

I need a Khornate/Slaaneshi chaos cultist.
I may be asking for a lot, but please help me out here.

>Left pic
Body proportions and weapon of choice.
>Middle top
Mask she chooses to wear in combat (Optional)
>Middle bottom
Picture of Slaaneshi cultist
>Right
A 'Khornate Cultist'.
http://pastebin.com/8S1eun9D (embed) (embed)
Pastebin of who and what the character is.

I need what is basically the girl on the left wearing the right half of a Slaaneshi acolytes robes, and the left half containing Khornate imagery.
The character is from WHFB, but if you feel like doing WH40K imagery for a Chaos Cultist, that is wonderful too.
>>
>>49685371
did that idea came from the post about the necrons being the old man of the 40k universe too lazy to conquer it?
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Posting a request for an undead monk character. Thanks to the artist who said they'd work on this!

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.

I'm flexible on some things in the reference - thought I want his chest to be covered, I'm not all that picky about what sort of shirt he wears, and if it's covered well enough the battle damage could be skipped over entirely. The leg wrappings aren't that important, and the jian can be left off.
>>
>>49684898
isn't there a Danbooru/Gelbooru or something where we can post deliveries and see other past deliveries?
>>
>>49683607
Thanks for the snek.
>>
>>49685502
That's an interesting idea. But I'm too lazy to do anything more than just point it out.
>>
File: RT Trooper.png (2MB, 1339x1090px) Image search: [Google]
RT Trooper.png
2MB, 1339x1090px
I'd like to request a bog-standard trooper from my Rogue Trader's private army. They should ideally look similar to the soldiers from Jin Roh (on the far left), except their armor should ideally be ornate and trimmed like that of the Tempestus Scions (on the far right) and the cloth should also be relatively ornate and skeleton-inspired, like that of a DKoK Quartermaster (bottom).

Their lasguns look ornate and old-fashioned, like the ones in the middle of the ref.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>49685528
I am pretty sure we already have one for /tg/, I know they do for /co/. I just can't find it for the life of me.
>>
>>49685599
If we do have one, it should be linked in the OP.
>>
Can someone draw me Danny Devito's head on a fairly attractive woman's body? Thanks.
>>
>>49685413
Yes, and it is now the only way I can ever see Necrons ever again.
>>
>>49685502
>>49685528
>>49685599
>>49685632
I think it might be this, but it seems very old or very dead. http://grognard.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

I would love if it started getting more active though, I'd do a lot more requests knowing there would always be a place to put them and I don't have to wait for OR anchors every thread.
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of this girl here in a long button up top looking very sleepy and done with the world's shit for waking her up while she holds up a cup of coffee
>>
File: Spindly Creature.jpg (200KB, 1778x971px) Image search: [Google]
Spindly Creature.jpg
200KB, 1778x971px
My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.

The monster has a thin body, wedge shaped head(like in the reference pics), spindly legs and a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
>>
File: drz.png (859KB, 804x906px) Image search: [Google]
drz.png
859KB, 804x906px
I wanted to request art of a recurring enemy of my PCs, a reaver captain who they've crossed paths with (and seriously pissed off) before. I'd be cool with a bust or a head-to-waist piece, but fine with a full body piece too, if you take it up it's your call. The reference is a rough guide.

She's a fairly attractive, pale, black-haired elf. The upper left image I'd say is a fair guide for facial shape. I'm of two minds on the hair: either (fairly) short to make grabbing less of a threat, or a more conventional single ponytail with hooks are barbs woven in to prevent someone from just grabbing a handful. Last time the PCs fought her, one got her across the face with a sword, getting a long cut down the length of her face and putting out her left eye (see to right image for a rough idea of the course of the injury). I figure she wears a patch, but being a vicious corsair, maybe not. Small earrings along the length of her ears. Remaining eye is blue.

Being a sailor, her armor's fairly minimal: mostly just torso protection, something like the lower left pic (minus the gorget) or the lower right pic.

I figure her for wearing a disgusted or contemptuously amused expression.
>>
>>49685722
I believe that's it! Needs to be posted in the OP from now on so everyone can find their requests later, unless there is somewhere else better to save them.
>>
File: Claw O'Deth.png (352KB, 673x738px) Image search: [Google]
Claw O'Deth.png
352KB, 673x738px
Requesting my Shifter cleric-turned-deity trying on some clothing that isn't armor and looking disinterested or frustrated that she's being forced to wear something new.

Yes, those are eyes that are covering where her old eye was. Like the eyes of a spider.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1311x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1311x900px
Migrating over, hoping to get art for my Exalted character done.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide the weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, line art or a sketch would be awesome as well! Just figured I should outline the colors just in case. Anyways, thanks in advance!
>>
File: Gazer.jpg (104KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer.jpg
104KB, 780x1000px
Requesting Gazer-chan preparing for Halloween.
>>
File: breakinglocks_stealinghearts.jpg (3MB, 3390x1860px) Image search: [Google]
breakinglocks_stealinghearts.jpg
3MB, 3390x1860px
Migrating request for a thief.
>>
File: 1475728092583.jpg (189KB, 758x830px) Image search: [Google]
1475728092583.jpg
189KB, 758x830px
Reposting from a few days ago. /r/ing a portrait for my dandy self-obsessed ifrit fencer.

Left for pathfinder ifrit, right for dandy, bottom for fencer. Don't really care about the specifics so long as its a combination of those three and has a mustache.
>>
File: axolotl.png (484KB, 686x687px) Image search: [Google]
axolotl.png
484KB, 686x687px
>>49684898
requesting an axolotl-human chimera for my diesel punk setting.

id imagine they have petite features,slim face, & bald with those red gills slicked back.

they're a playable race so if you could put him in some comfy, pseudo-middle-eastern robes that would be perfect.
>>
File: serveimage.png (248KB, 813x905px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
248KB, 813x905px
>>49685988
Here you go anon.

I couldn't resist.
>>
File: CKDK request.jpg (137KB, 826x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CKDK request.jpg
137KB, 826x1000px
Requesting a Dark Stalker wearing a brass crown and crimson cloth.
I plan on making it into a cardstock pawn, so please keep that in mind.
>>
>>49685082
You obviously don't know how Bogroll works.
>>
File: 100294_press06.jpg (44KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
100294_press06.jpg
44KB, 533x800px
Only the most basic reference for this request, say sorry.

I'm looking to get a man in an Imperial flight suit, minus the helmet and life support chest rig, with a hold out blaster pistol in a belt rig. I would like him, if possible, to be standing at parade rest, but ultimately I leave pose to you.

This pilot is a man apparently in his 50s. He is clean-shaven, with age-worn features. He wears a tight, businesslike expression, and gives the impression that he's staring into the middle distance. His eyes are a dark brown. His head is shaved, but you can see that, were he to let his hair grow, he would have a very prominent widow's peak. Below his right eye is a mass of scar tissue in a rough line, about the length of a thumb.

Thanks!
>>
>Haven't drawn since August.
How do I fix this?
>>
Hey artists, got a first time request.

Running a 5E campaign where my party is now at the base of a huge mountain that they're about to climb, trying to get to a forgotten keep atop the peak, where an ancient artifact lies.

The BBEG is going to get there first. He's quick, but not very smart. In an attempt to summon a demon to do his bidding, his sacrifices are going to backfire, and he's going to summon a chimera instead.

Except the chimera is not the usual lion/goat/red dragon type. This is a meaner, larger one. I'm thinking grizzly bear, big horn ram, and white dragon combination.

If anyone can oblige, I'd be eternally grateful.
>>
>>49686161
By picking a request, I guess, and then working on it.
>>
>>49686161
Just jump into the requests. Honestly, I started doing them because I wasn't drawing anything on my own and I needed a push. Requests work great for that if you like doing stuff for other people.

I'd say go to other drawthreads on other boards as well, getting all sorts of different ideas is always good for you.
>>
File: gnoll mercenary.jpg (137KB, 750x845px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll mercenary.jpg
137KB, 750x845px
If I could get a buff lady gnoll with a slightly longer mane than this one in a SWAT uniform, with MMPD written on it? Wearing sunglasses and carrying a very big gun - a minigun or a machinegun, perhaps.
>>
>>49686161
Discipline
>>
File: chimera request.png (987KB, 832x840px) Image search: [Google]
chimera request.png
987KB, 832x840px
>>49686175
Sorry for not including this, didn't realize it until I got back to my computer.
>>
>>49665199
Reposting request from previous thread :D
>>
File: Cerulean Devourer.jpg (727KB, 1850x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Cerulean Devourer.jpg
727KB, 1850x1245px
>>49685778
>>
>>49686350
Ho-lee SHEET.
>>
>>49686350
That's dope as shit.

>>49685778
What's the main method of attack? Is it just going to be straight ferocious and bite and slash? Does it have magic or can it use elemental attacks? Cause that thing is fucking cool as shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
I have a request for a character I play. It's a spoiled rich monk girl, very similar to Karin from SF (pic related) in clothing style except about 20, a bit more space opera-y, longer legs, with a ponytail instead of curls, and keeping the giant bow.
>>
>>49686350
Oh man I was hoping someone would do that request. Super cool
>>
File: Reference Sheet.jpg (509KB, 1734x927px) Image search: [Google]
Reference Sheet.jpg
509KB, 1734x927px
Requesting for a drawing of a very aquatic themed female character that is a blend of a variety of middle eastern aesthetics such as Arabian and Persian.

I would like her body to be toned when it comes to her muscles as referenced by the last two pictures on the very right as she is a natural swimmer. She would also have gills on the neck and webbed hands. Her hair made of literal water.

She is quite optimistic despite the situations she gets herself into. She is genuinely kind to all she encounters and always tries to pacify the dangerous for all are deserving of a chance.

She had once been bound to a fountain by a wicked and greedy sultan who sought to keep her for himself. To summon her one merely had to toss one coin of copper, one of silver and one of gold together into her fountain. She would grant those who summoned her one wish yet it would never be twisted or half-fulfilled.

Despite her entrapment she never was spiteful towards her captors. Yet, on the inside, she was filled with much sorrow as she wanted to help those unfortunate to live under the sultan's rule. The youngest of the sultan's heirs had fallen in love with the entrapped jinn. Whether the young heir was a boy or girl is not quite known has the story has been muddled by sometimes inaccurate retelling.

The young heir had done as the jinn said, to visit outside the palace walls to understand the kingdom they would one day rule. The sultan granted the young heir's request and was delighted that they took an interest.

After seeing the horrible state their kingdom was in the young heir used their wish to free the jinn from imprisonment and decided to travel with the jinn in the end.
>>
File: Project_Sina.jpg (664KB, 2190x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Project_Sina.jpg
664KB, 2190x1334px
took a vacation, wanted to see if anyone ever picked up on my "Chinese guy" project

let's call him "Sina" for short
>>
File: Beautiful.jpg (61KB, 663x514px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.jpg
61KB, 663x514px
>>49686350
OR here, I was beginning to lose hope. This is amazing, thank you so much.

>>49686398
>Is it just going to be straight ferocious and bite and slash?
It normally uses bite and slash and is very ornery, the multiple eyes give it great visual range that makes it very hard to kill. We didn't even kill the damn thing and had to cut and run with a blinding firebolt and that barely stopped it from killing us.

As for the magic or elemental attacks, I hope it doesn't have that.
>>
Requesting a half elf soldier angrily cutting off his ears, to the horror (or laughter) or the human soldiers around him.
>>
>>49686350
well that sealed the deal, didn't it?
>>
File: 1475787155609.png (1018KB, 1484x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475787155609.png
1018KB, 1484x600px
Migrating the STRONK JAWA, called Jam.

He's my character in Force and Destiny, and has 3 brawn as a Jawa.

He fights in very agile form with an ancient sword, almost as large as he is. (blue lines exlaim the shape it has, red x:s are not included). He also the shoddiest slugthrower pistol in existence as a backup, like in pic but shoddier.

He is a mechanic, too (no self-respecting Jawa ISN'T a scavenger), and carries a backpack and various tools. The tools could be hanging from his utility belt, loosely flapping around.

Picture requested could be either disassembling, climbing or fighting.
>>
File: tg_ref.jpg (471KB, 1818x2109px) Image search: [Google]
tg_ref.jpg
471KB, 1818x2109px
Migrating

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
I should add that having this guy look as a mass produced unit would be great but I dunno how to achieve that except for making him look kind of generic, feel free to suggest anything.
>>
File: performer.jpg (14KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
performer.jpg
14KB, 236x355px
/R/ing if possible for a Mid-aged but still curvy and good looking Wind Sorcerer/Performer that manipulates the winds with her magic tricks she performs and in outwitting others while trying to make ends meet in a modification of these garbs
>>
File: 1472773842659.png (502KB, 833x772px) Image search: [Google]
1472773842659.png
502KB, 833x772px
>>49687188
2nd garb/body type (can be tweaked)
>>
File: Hunter.png (318KB, 639x593px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter.png
318KB, 639x593px
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for photoshops, but could anyone remove the blood from this and make her hair black?
>>
File: gypsygunner.jpg (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gypsygunner.jpg
4MB, 3000x3000px
Migrating request for a gypsy sharpshooter.
>I. Rifle general shape and size (curved stock)
>II. Upper body garment open front with sleeves
>III. A sling or strap for the rifle
>IV. Lower body garment feet up to waist wrap
>V. Androgynous

Hoping to keep the rifle more elegant rather than raw industrial mechanical. I think part of the charm of fantastical objects is the mystery of their workings; or being comprised of parts crafted artfully instead of homogeneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd8SaNzeZqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkhEnvoPvYs
>>
File: Lemmy.jpg (622KB, 1135x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Lemmy.jpg
622KB, 1135x1348px
I'd like to request a male human bard with the moustache and attitude of Lemmy Kilmister, holding a drink in one hand and a busted guitar in the other (he just knocked someone out with it).

Knocked out person on the ground and swooning tavern wench of your preferred gender optional.
>>
File: Jesuschrist_horrifying.jpg (56KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
Jesuschrist_horrifying.jpg
56KB, 225x220px
>>49687497
Why not ask for a new character instead?
>>
File: 1474914873584.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474914873584.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
File: pleaseandthankyou.png (5MB, 3372x1384px) Image search: [Google]
pleaseandthankyou.png
5MB, 3372x1384px
Face of 1. Bust and straps of 2. Dress/shirt of 3. Boots of 4. With a small slung satchel please and thank you.
Sketch or color preferred.
>>
>>49686350
So much better than what I was working towards.
>>
File: woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg (505KB, 1694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg
505KB, 1694x1000px
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
>>49684898
Can anybody link me to some artists who do commissions and seem reliable/consistent/etc

I'm looking for character art and cover art

thanks
>>
File: Odo.jpg (46KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Odo.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
Got a simple request. Could someone draw Odo/René Auberjonois as an archer of some kind?
>>
>>49687915
Just a few from last threads

eversorthewry.tumblr.com
bigmsaxon.tumblr.com
melodire.tumblr.com
devinhoyt.tumblr.com
nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com
>>
File: edit.jpg (101KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
101KB, 736x552px
>>49687925
>>
>>49687951

Well, that's that. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>49687951

Noice.
>>
>>49687951
this was my first thought too
>>
File: character requestwip.jpg (102KB, 984x1152px) Image search: [Google]
character requestwip.jpg
102KB, 984x1152px
>>49685342
Posting progress
>>
>>49684898

Migrating

Heya folks, hopefully a simple request. Since I'm just about to go into a Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game, I would love at most some basic line art (anything else is too much, i don't want nor expect a full-fledged piece of art) a picture of my character that will be part of an all-droid team.

It's a LOM Protocol Droid, with not many differences than in the movie. Amber eyes instead of green, rusted grey plating, a vibrosword in place of his right hand, and two prominent slugthrower rounds that have pierced his head in the past.
Placement of the holes, how the vibrosword, and general decal on it's body is up to you, I just want something basic.
>>
I'm a pathetic nerd shitposting on a Friday night.

Draw me boobs, nice big boobs on a thick chick.
>>
When did these threads become cesspits of waifubait and echi?
>>
>>49688284
A couple months ago. Didn't you get the memo?
>>
>>49688264
as if drawfags are actually drawing lewd things.

>>49688284
most of the drawings have been normal ones, if anything we need more lewd.
>>
A cyclops.
With a unitiddy
>>
File: 12321495094303.jpg (429KB, 1586x1079px) Image search: [Google]
12321495094303.jpg
429KB, 1586x1079px
Migrating over

Requesting a picture for one of my WoW characters. Her facial features, hair and scars are essentially what you see in these pictures, and I'd like her to be wearing something similar in design to the white clothes shown in pic related, her exposed stomach and arms being decently toned

In terms of posing I'd like for her to be holding her sword at her side casually, staring at it in thought.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and keep up the good work, drawfriends.
>>
>>49687947
Im a fan of this guy, pretty expensive though http://matthewburgerart.tumblr.com
>>
>>49688409
>http://matthewburgerart.tumblr.com
And people pay $80 for "that"?!

Bloody hell, there really is one born every minute, ennit?
>>
>>49688264
Turn it into a proper /tg/ request and i'll do it.

>>49688284
Because i'm here.
>>
>>49688504
Can you draw a thicc human knight who has brown hair hair and green eyes?
>>
File: 1475649743250.jpg (166KB, 952x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1475649743250.jpg
166KB, 952x1450px
>>49688264
>>
File: crii.jpg (166KB, 1786x2721px) Image search: [Google]
crii.jpg
166KB, 1786x2721px
Can someone make this dude a naga but in like torn chain armor or something?
>>
File: referance.png (3MB, 3212x1972px) Image search: [Google]
referance.png
3MB, 3212x1972px
>>49684898
Migrating from the last thread. Hello drawfriends, could i get a demon with a spider head done up for my game. He has vaguely sci-fi body armour on and armoured undies but no pants or sleeves. generic red demon arms and legs with cloven hooves for feet. He uses a flamer thrower esq weapon the fire spider webs. reference has an example of everything but it doesn't have to be exactly like all that, i also did a terrible paint drawing to give you an idea of what i want.
>>
File: IMG_0255.png (346KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.png
346KB, 2732x2048px
>>49685916
If you are ok for a long wait. I'm working on this one. It might take a few weeks so patience. Even if someone else picks it up i'll probably keep working. Hope you frequent the boards.
>>
Just wanted to pop in here to say you are a cool guy, Greenmarine.
>>
File: 1295299938472.jpg (795KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1295299938472.jpg
795KB, 2000x1700px
>>49688284
They have ever been, my good newfriend.
Behold, the drawthreads of old !
>>
File: img1475037158569.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
img1475037158569.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.

My game is Saturday if it can be done before 5:00pm on Saturday I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for taking my request and sorry if this seems like I'm an ass or impatient.
>>
File: 1269032264438.jpg (100KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1269032264438.jpg
100KB, 800x1000px
>>49688830
Also, just because Green is among us...
>>
>>49688710
He's my favorite drawfag.
>>
>>49688504
Not that guy, but I would be interested to see what you could do with a Culexus girl...
>>
>>49688537
Please try to be more specific. Put some heart into it like the rest of the requesters.

>>49688881
I'll kill you, funny man.
>>
File: 1403132138775.png (202KB, 413x777px) Image search: [Google]
1403132138775.png
202KB, 413x777px
>>49688537
>Brown hair
>Not a lovely redhead knight
Begone, knave
>>
>>49688944
Tbh it was a back forth between the two
>>
>>49686350
Great work!
>Rogue: "I sneak attack from behind!"
>GM: "..."
>>
>>49688957
Then make it two of them, you fool
>>
>>49688661
Awesome. Yeah I'll be around. no rush.
>>
File: character request.jpg (96KB, 698x1152px) Image search: [Google]
character request.jpg
96KB, 698x1152px
>>49685342
Here you go
>>
>>49688929
>Please try to be more specific. Put some heart into it like the rest of the requesters.
A generously curved knightly lass, being surprised with nothing but the tabard of her order and sereval unhelpful pieces of armor to cover her modesty ?
I'll leave others than I to argue about the color of her hair.
>>
File: Tears of pride.jpg (171KB, 1072x616px) Image search: [Google]
Tears of pride.jpg
171KB, 1072x616px
>>49688929
Not that guy, but I'm gonna try and snipe it.
I'd like to request the felinid in armor receiving her paladin acceptance letter from her father's order. Hair color is a tawny brown with tan skin (let's say it would rank an Indian Summer on the delicious brown chart). Eyes are green.
>>
File: 20161006_115000.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_115000.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
I have a request not for a character or scenery, but rather just a set of clothing/armor. I've attached 3 references that each sort of represent what I'd like (yes all from the Witcher, I really like their designs).

1st ref: it's lightweight, flexible, and simple. It's not armored hardly at all though, aside from the thick gloves.

2nd ref: again lightweight, love the overcoat, but it's too revealing.

3rd ref: bit heavier armored compared to the others, probably not as maneuverable, I don't care for the spiked cover on the shoulder, however.

Anyone think they can help me out? Feel free to draw it on a simple blank female figure, the person wearing the armor doesn't have to be detailed, it's the clothing I'm after, after all.
>>
File: 1579423.jpg (327KB, 800x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1579423.jpg
327KB, 800x1242px
>>49688504
>Turn it into a proper /tg/ request and i'll do it.

Requesting a knight like pic related trying to fit into a dress that's a little too tight around the chest and hips, proportions are up to you but an hourglass figure is ideal, she should have freckles on the tops of her breasts and she should look quite embarrassed by how she might need to ask for a better size for a woman of her figure.
>>
>>49688929
Requesting a thicc human knight with brown hair hair and green eyes polishing a "sword" with her nice big boobs.
>>
>>49689046
Not OR, but I like him.
>>
I could use a picture of my healbot feeding her pet owl that hides in her hood.

>red head, ponytail, wears a headband of intellect instead of a helmet

Would be appreciated, have a nice day drawfriends
>>
File: Myth.png (158KB, 375x579px) Image search: [Google]
Myth.png
158KB, 375x579px
>>49688944
Fixed.
>>
Anyone wanna draw something unsettling for October?

>A figure whose appearance is concealed by a cloak, and their face is hidden by an unsettling mask of a woman.

Everything else is entirely up to you, add your own little things to it for extra creepy factors
>>
File: dwarff.png (960KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dwarff.png
960KB, 906x813px
Requesting my Dwarf fighter. He uses a war hammer in one hand and a ram shield in the other. For a pose he could be resting with his helmet off and have his shield next to him. Thanks!
>>
File: scary maybe.png (851KB, 1229x1920px) Image search: [Google]
scary maybe.png
851KB, 1229x1920px
>>49689981
Maybe scary? Maybe not. Might not be a woman's mask either.
>>
>>49689826
>using blue but not green in brown hair post
>>49688944
>but using green with red
Not OR, but anon what happened?
>>
>>49690313
Definitely has an eerie aura to it, awesome!
>>
>>49690377
Anon, are you colorblind? Not to sound like an ass, I'm just genuinely curious
>>
>>49690446
Oh! Never mind, you meant her eyes. Sorry, I'm a dumbass
>>
>>49690377
Green and red are complimentary colors
>>
>>49690470
refer to OR's thing my dude >>49688537

I was just pointing it out I love redheads though, i was just wondering why the eye color changed
>>
File: newSWTeam.png (838KB, 1564x1019px) Image search: [Google]
newSWTeam.png
838KB, 1564x1019px
Migrating.
Requesting line work 'character portraits' for a team of four in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for anything below neck/shoulders.
Pic related should have enough detail for each character. I've included optional colours, but it is not at all necessary.
Thanks for the continued work, drawfriends.
>>
File: 1456935701302.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1456935701302.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
Friendly reminder that redheads are at their cutest in green clothes and I will *fricking kick* any dumbie who says otherwise! I'm not ding dong dallying around here!
>>
File: IMG_9735.png (398KB, 639x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9735.png
398KB, 639x593px
>>49687497
I tried to wipe the blood off her
>>
>>49690670
Kill yourself my man
>>
Can everybody with erotic requests fuckoff to the respective boards? It's ridiculous how unnecessary requests that exist purely for fapping are getting posted on a board/thread meant for characters, settings, etc.
>>
>>49690670
>implying they don't look best in baker's attire, with a light freckling across the bridge of their nose and with a twinkle in their green eyes and a mischievous smile playing on their lips
>>
File: Got something for you.jpg (16KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
Got something for you.jpg
16KB, 480x308px
>>49690670
>>
File: Knight.jpg (168KB, 848x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
168KB, 848x1500px
>>49689104
Mmmh going with this one
>>
>>49691139
I'm sad mine didn't get picked, but she's cute.
Looks like either a brunette or black-haired girl to me.
>>
File: 1475862004737.jpg (172KB, 1179x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1475862004737.jpg
172KB, 1179x1400px
>>49690805
Never.
>>
File: HeroForgeScreenshot.png (161KB, 1536x771px) Image search: [Google]
HeroForgeScreenshot.png
161KB, 1536x771px
Re-requesting!
Requesting my character, a Tiefling Bard, pic related as a reference. Generally a smarmy bastard, so the pose pictured, or one you find fitting if you pick up this request, really either one works. His hair is buzzed on the sides with a topknot, black, and his skin is your typical Tiefling red. Ring-pierced eyebrows, prefers gaudy purples and golds for his attire. Preferably with lute in hand, or a tankard, again whichever you should choose. His weapon of choice is a rapier, if that's of any use.
As always, thanks!
>>
>>49685865
Saw you on /aco/.

Nice character
>>
File: 1451863578627.jpg (15KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
1451863578627.jpg
15KB, 600x295px
>>49691139
>>
File: The Father.png (735KB, 970x761px) Image search: [Google]
The Father.png
735KB, 970x761px
>>49684898
Requesting a mechanical man

A Knight who has replaced all his entire body with machine parts
Description in ref pic
>>
r8 my drawthread-themed spoken word poem

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s23J74HuNn
>>
File: ultimatewarrior.jpg (604KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatewarrior.jpg
604KB, 1200x1500px
Requesting a troll-illithid creature (because illithid tadpoles) with the top of its face covered by a helmet (similar to the pictured Cylon thing), and one or more wire coils visibly grafted into its back. At your option, its body might also have a few hexagonal armor plates sewn on.
>>
>>49691621
Beautiful
>>
Would anyone like some maps done up? I'm still practising but I'm doing okay so far I think.
>>
>>49685133
Holy shit Ragthol that is fucking amazing.
>>
holy shit that Trump audio, omg
>>
File: R.jpg (97KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
97KB, 600x884px
Re-requesting from the previous thread, under the assumption that the anon decided not to do it.

The request being a colouration of pic related. I can't think of a good colour scheme for the character at this point, so I more than encourage going with whatever you think looks good.
>>
I'm looking for a drawing of my current character. He's a halfling monk named Derry Hopsmith.

I'm sort of meshing together the communal/kung-fu aspects of the standard shaolin style monk, with the aesthetics and culture of european trappist monks. Also, since dwarves are scottish, halflings are Welsh.

>Derry Hopsmith hails from the Far'laughn clan of Halflings, who live and work together in the secluded Far'laughn-an-Mynydd monastery, in the highlands to the west.

>Derry's family, the Hopsmiths, are brewers by trade. They take in barley from nearby human farms in the valleys below, and combine them with their own hops, yeast, and mountain spring water to brew some of the finest ales in the land.

>Having just turned 21, Derry is now undertaking his pilgrimage. He really hopes to meet a dragon, swim with mermaids, ride a real live horse, and kiss a pretty elven lady.

He should have simple, mostly western clothes, a full head of hair with one of those long chinese ponytails, and he uses a shillelagh as a staff and horseshoes as his monk "darts.
>>
>>49691693
Got an example, so I know if we're on the same page?
>>
File: tumblr_mtogx0dgBZ1rthp9wo1_1280.png (781KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtogx0dgBZ1rthp9wo1_1280.png
781KB, 1280x800px
>>49685683
>>
File: Knight.jpg (134KB, 848x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
134KB, 848x1500px
>>49691139
>>
>>49691754
Do you at least know her hair and eye colors?
>>
>>49691830
Not OR.
It's bootyful
>>
File: indian girl ref.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
indian girl ref.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Hi. Could I get a picture for a reoccuring NPC in my campaign? She's an Indian bandit princess who looks similar to pic related in terms of face shape and build (but with a bit more ab definition). She's wearing a sleeveless tiger-skin coat that goes down to her knees over this style of bikini wrap top, and she is wearing white 'harem girl' pants with a belt made from large gold discs around her hips.
>>
File: map-collage.jpg (3MB, 2953x2000px) Image search: [Google]
map-collage.jpg
3MB, 2953x2000px
>>49691759

All I've got is some half finished ones to show. I can also do smaller town maps. All I need is a general scribble of the lay out for things and how you'd like it.
>>
>>49691900
You know, no one has ever made a full map of Arda, the world of Lord of the Rings, that combines all the continents (Valinor, Middle-Earth, Romenor, Dark Lands) all one one map. If you are interested in Lord of the Rings you could do that, I'll get you some sources if you need them. The whole internet would use it, not just people in this thread.
>>
>>49691878
I was thinking a darker hair colour, probably crimson or navy blue considering it's Shadowrun and everyone requires a funky hair colour.

As for the eyes, chromed sclera with something along the lines of an exotic sort of unnatural blue. You know, cybereyes.
>>
>>49691952
Oh. Good thing you mentioned that, cause I was gonna go with blonde hair and red leather.

I'm the anon who said I'd try it out last thread, I was working on a personal project in the meantime, sorry bout that. If >>49691878 wants to do it, I'll be willing to drop it anyhow, I'm not that great at coloring and was going to use it as practice as much as anything else.
>>
>>49691970
No, I'm not an artist, I just wanted to see if he had any ideas about it that an actual artist could start from.
>>
>>49691970
It's fine. I do think you probably have a better idea with blonde and red leather, there. After looking over it a bit, I can actually kind of see her being blonde. Either way, I'm really no aesthetic designer, so I do want to take your idea of blonde as opposed to something darker. Once again, thanks.
>>
>>49691917
Thats sounding a bit above the scope of what I was looking for unfortunately. A good idea though.
>>
>>49692027
you better do it
>>
>>49691830
You are a best, Green.
May you receive all this comfy you draw for us, one day.
>>
>>49691970
No, I'm not an artist, I just wanted to see if he had any ideas about it that an actual artist could start from.

Personally I saw "Dark blue" myself.
>>
>>49686044
Aren't you cheeky
[Spoiler];_;[Spoiler]
>>
How's the swashbuckler rogue? TWF with rapier/shortsword? Eventually rapier/hand crossbow?
>>
>>49692074
wat
>>
>>49691830
Not the OR but This is awesome! Can I ask for your tumblr please. I'd love to see more of your work!
>>
>>49692133
woops wrong threadu~
>>
>>49691830
I greatly appreciate you.
>>
>>49692155
http://g1138.tumblr.com/
>>
File: tgcolor.png (387KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
tgcolor.png
387KB, 600x884px
>>49692012
If you want cyan hair, this is my recommendation for her other colors. I can show you a version with blonde and red too, if you'd like (they're flat colors currently, it's easy as fuck to change)
>>
File: K9 Unit.jpg (147KB, 446x683px) Image search: [Google]
K9 Unit.jpg
147KB, 446x683px
Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a catgirl fugitive or suspect. The catgirl suspect has a scared look on her face as she is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering her body to mask her scent from the dog.

And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
File: 1472099500331.png (83KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1472099500331.png
83KB, 212x218px
>>49692537
what the fuck
>>
File: smaller.jpg (1MB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
smaller.jpg
1MB, 1000x1417px
Looking to have something drawn, cause it's hard to find.

I want an obviously mechanical, effeminate construct. Slender and graceful preferred; she's definitely a performer of some sort. Basically, slightly exposed internal mechanisms & maybe doll joints, if that's okay. Otherwise normal looking, no horns or tail- just some exposed mechanisms and funky looking joints. Maybe a seam on her torso or something where a plate could open to reveal internal mechanics.
>>
>>49692577
...I forgot to add, I'd prefer more of a fantasy look/feel. Sorry about that.
>>
>>49689046
OR here, this is excellent.
Thanks, drawfriend.
>>
File: 1472331260567.jpg (41KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1472331260567.jpg
41KB, 640x853px
>>49692588
>>49692605
one uses a colon
the other does not
what did he mean by this?
>>
Who the fuck deleted all of the commissions page?
I just opened to find someone to commission an artwork and it's all been deleted, replaced with "NO SHILLS ALLOWED".

Whoever that was, know that you're a massive cumslurping cockfaggot.
>>
Is someone willing to try their hand at a building?
>>
>>49692835
Make a request, don't just ask about.
>>
File: GRRWIP.png (2MB, 1890x1600px) Image search: [Google]
GRRWIP.png
2MB, 1890x1600px
I may not actually achieve full King of Dragon Pass look with this, but I'm gonna try, damn it.
>>
File: Mysters of the Arcane ref.png (3MB, 1576x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mysters of the Arcane ref.png
3MB, 1576x900px
>>49692843
>>49692835
Had to make the reference image for it. Been writing up some descriptions of buildings for a pathfinder game, this will be a store my players will see possibly.

Mysteries of the Arcane
A highly concentrated, compact bookstore consisting of many overstocked bookshelves and tall piles of books on the ground and shelf tops. A desk, if one looks hard enough, is located at the rear of the shop under a low hanging portion of the roof. Candles sit on the top books of many piles resting on the table's surface, behind the piles rests an open book prop'd up by other books. Reading at the desk is an elderly elf woman, her features aren't as pronounced as a full elf's but they're still strong, her eyes are a piercing blue ocean. Her posture is horrible, slouched from reading books for years. Shes an old character and very animated. The books on the shelves are old/new tomes of knowledge, magic secrets and methods lost to time. Each shelf is organized by letter - alphabetical by middle-name, there is an odd shelf on the eastern wall that is for authors who don't have them.

The owner Bethrynna is a half-elf, but she has the large elf ears from the ref. Her size and posture is similar to Madame foster.
First library image is great, some fusion of the second and third would be cool.
Arcane circles, words and what not if the book on the desk is drawn.
Tomes/books are whatever
Stone building, one story but one side of the building's roof is lower than the other. The main portion of the building could have a lofted ceiling to fit two stories of bookshelves, the rear with the desk a little shorter than a normal story of a house.

Colors are whatever, facial features are all you. Whatever you're feeling, you want to do a portion, a snapshot, overhead, multiple povs - anything is awesome.
>>
File: clio.jpg (31KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
clio.jpg
31KB, 341x512px
Requesting a picture of our druid from the campaign I'm in
looks like this, but with a black spear/harpoon instead of a bow, she has slightly more tan skin, and flowers/leaves in her hair and clothes would be perfect. the clothes themselves don't matter so much.
if you really want to go overboard with it, she could be sitting on the back of a treebeard-esque familiar
>>
File: 1475503428129.jpg (44KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1475503428129.jpg
44KB, 400x306px
Can I get these two as Sisters of Battle?
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>49685236
Bumping as I won't be home.
>>
>>49686080
what's a cardstock?
>>
>>49691366
Thanks!

Would've responded earlier but some motherfucker on /v/ keeps using my phone IP to evade bans.
>>
>>49693082
>may not
>>
>>49685087
I never knew I needed this in my life until you brought it up.
>>
File: RunnerRefStr4y.png (2MB, 1274x916px) Image search: [Google]
RunnerRefStr4y.png
2MB, 1274x916px
Requesting my shadowrun character. Little hacker girl with a feline theme. Following a trail of clues to try and find an older, similarly feline-themed decker. She's a gloomy girl with the sort of deadpan personality you'd expect to play the straight man in a group of jokers. Also kind of a NEET.
>>
File: Callidus_Updated.jpg (391KB, 668x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Callidus_Updated.jpg
391KB, 668x1212px
I'd like to request a comfy pic of a callidus assassin relaxing when not on a mission.

She's an average-looking woman with neck-length black hair kept in a ponytail, a pair of thin-rimmed glasses and she's dressed in a comfy sweater, slacks (or a skirt), sipping from a novelty mug of tea and reading.

Her Callidus bodysuit is hung up on a frame in the background, mask and all, and her weapons are carefully set up next to it.

Just a silly little pic but I'd like to see it, if anyone could give it a try
>>
>>49695328

>Callidus
>Bodysuit

Isn't that polymorphine?
>>
>>49693583
I would also like to see this...
>>
>>49685087
I'll give it a shot, I've never draw fagged before though so I don't know if you want me.
>>
Willing to do a trade here. I need some simple lineart and I'd be willing to color something in exchange.
Small frame
Big, round eyes
Round face
Wears a big, poofy hat- similar to pic related, but a simpler design
Short skirt, long jacket
Footwear is up to you

I'll respond to this with one of my colored pieces.
>>
>>49695464
Beggars can't be chosers, anon. Give it your best shot.
>>
File: henry_by_funestalilium-d8vor0q.png (115KB, 558x457px) Image search: [Google]
henry_by_funestalilium-d8vor0q.png
115KB, 558x457px
>>49695492
One of my better colors.
>>
>>49692376
Sorry about the delayed response, I just woke up here. But sure, I'd like to see what the blonde and red layout looks like.
>>
>>49692767
B-but n-no shilling!
FREE ART ONLY >:C

That was a joke, and I agree with you
>>
>there are people who unironically shill here
>>
File: tgcoloralt.png (386KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
tgcoloralt.png
386KB, 600x884px
>>49695525
No worries, here's the alt. If you have any other ideas for color combinations that you'd like to compare, let me know - it's literally the work of five seconds to change colors, export and upload it.
>>
File: aJLRqWr.png (488KB, 758x810px) Image search: [Google]
aJLRqWr.png
488KB, 758x810px
Can anyone draw this wielding a large mace? Perhaps something like Vordt's Mace from Dark Souls III? The sword looks and feels laughably small for him.
>>
>>49695604
Hmm, if you could change the eyes to a blue roughly like 0e91eb (Hex). and then perhaps make the shades and cords black and (some exotic neon colour), respetively, I think that would look perfect. The yellow cords just remind me too much of caution tape, for whatever reason.
>>
File: tgcoloralt.png (385KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
tgcoloralt.png
385KB, 600x884px
>>49695718
Like this, then?
>>
>>49685087
>>49695495
Okay, I'm done.

My fiance has my phone and is at work until 3pm Central Time so I won't be able to upload it until then.

It's not great so please don't hate me.
>>
>>49695766
Both cords as purple, then I think it's absolutely perfect. Sorry for all the change requests and such, but I really am satisfied with the outcome here.

Oh, and you missed a little purple on the right hand's glove on the ring and pinkie finger.
>>
>>49685087
>>49695799
I apologize for posting twice, but I forgot to mention that the chainsword is 90% off the page and I don't have an eraser in my house apparently so don't expect anything good.

If anyone else wants to fill this request please do so as I'm sure you'll do a better job than I.
>>
>>49695766
>cables
thanks, doc
>>
File: tgcolor.png (385KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
tgcolor.png
385KB, 600x884px
>>49695810
Yeah, I noticed that and fixed it while I was waiting. No worries about the change requests, like I said it's easy as fuck to change the colors. They're literally flats on separate layers, it takes half a second to go over the color with a paintbrush tool and change it.
>>
>>49695837
What?
>>
>>49695841
Yep, that's perfect. Thank you so much anon.
>>
>>49686414
Bumping this
>>
File: That Sororitas Show.png (374KB, 1042x683px) Image search: [Google]
That Sororitas Show.png
374KB, 1042x683px
>>49693583
Not sure if wandering Sisters of Battle is accurate to Warhammer lore. But then again, it's Warhammer, so with some proper explanation it might work.

You WERE referring to Warhammer's Sisters of Battle, right? I'm still learning these games as I go.
>>
>>49689981
http://imgur.com/a/lbfgJ
>>
>>49695847
Don't ask. Just don't.
>>
Requesting this whole campaign party on a shot similar to the jojo's stardust crusaders one
>>
>>49696505
>JoJo
>furfag
>Edgy McEdgeton

hmmmmmmm.....
>>
File: no quiet life.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
no quiet life.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>49696505
>three edgelord
>one's a furshit
>LOLRANDUMB grass eater
>>
>>49696528
>>fag
>>fag
>>Edgy McEdgeton

hmmmmmmm.....
There ftfy, mate
>>
File: why.png (94KB, 959x748px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
94KB, 959x748px
>>49695705
Nobody?
>>
>>49696836
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>>
>>49696836
>expecting a reply within 2 hours on a drawthread

Good God, anon, you have autistically high expectations. Not even fucking commission artists get back to you within 2 hours, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>49696836
Most of my requests that got filled took hours because, for starters, art isn't just *pthffffbt* done. It takes time. Hours of it, usually. Plus, an artist is usually taking MULTIPLE requests in a single thread, and previous ones. Chill your tits
>>
File: 1475909526099.jpg (366KB, 848x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475909526099.jpg
366KB, 848x1500px
>>49691830
Hope based Greenmarine doesn't mind, I made a vanilla & strawberries flavored one.
>>
File: noise marine.jpg (75KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
noise marine.jpg
75KB, 564x797px
>>49685399
Yer another 24 hour bump.

Going to clarify what I'm looking for, as some advice I was given is that if I add a bit more detail, someone might look at it.

>Left pic
Pose, figure, proportions
>What I want
A Slaaneshi-Khornate cultist, with the left side of her robe containing Khornate symbolism, red, skulls, all that jazz and the right side containing a bared tit with a Slaaneshi emblem, and form-fitting robes that seem made of flesh and Slaaneshi symbolism. Also pink/purple.
>Scythe
Either a simple farmhands scythe or whatever abomination of a blade the artist feels like making. The more mouths, teeth, and gold the better.
Ignore the mask unless it makes it easier to draw.
>>
>>49696836
If you are going to be like that no one is going to take your fucking request
>>
File: Knight.jpg (140KB, 848x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
140KB, 848x1500px
>>49697098
I was thinking of doing one or two variations myself. I like the colors you got there but i think they need to be just a little bit more saturated.
>>
File: IMG_20161008_202111.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161008_202111.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>49685342
>>49689046

Fug. Started working on this without checking whether it was fulfilled. Dang.
>>
>>49697519
Do it anyway. World needs more Lenins.
>>
A beautiful, thicc auburn-hair woman sitting on a park bench best to a chubby dude with glasses, holding hands tenderly and looking upon a sunset. Maybe some birbs in the sky.
>>
File: 98f.png (641KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
98f.png
641KB, 600x826px
>>49696528
>>49696585
>calling someone else edgelord
>being this edgy and salty
>>
File: 4253643.png (857KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
4253643.png
857KB, 800x1067px
>>49697555
>>49685342

This is where it is at now. an't progress further before I get home to my tablet, so I'll just leave it there for now.
>>
>>49697705
>thicc
Why don't you just use the proper term of FAT
>>
>>49697811
[REVOLUTION INTENSIFIES]
>>
Learning how to draw is one of the most genuinely soul destroying things I've ever done, what the fuck
>>
>>49697870
Learning any difficult skill is discouraging when you start, dude.

This is why it's a SKILL.

Keep at it faggot.
>>
>>49697870
You better come to terms with the idea that you will always feel like that even after you start getting good.

Unless you're hack who strives for mediocrity, of course. Then you'll start feeling good when you get enough low expectation anons riding your dick
>>
File: Sound Advice.png (305KB, 650x290px) Image search: [Google]
Sound Advice.png
305KB, 650x290px
>>49697870
I live by this motto.
Ignore everyone else's work, Focus on your own.
>>
File: intensifier.gif (668KB, 621x503px) Image search: [Google]
intensifier.gif
668KB, 621x503px
>>49697826
>>
>>49697891
Don't make me kiss you on the mouth until your toes curl

>>49697919
I figured as much, doesn't help that I suck at learning on my own. Not that I don't know that I just need to keep at it.

>>49697928
Thanks bud.
>>
>>49698001

If at all possible, consider taking some classes. Or alternatively, finding someone to draw with.
Really helps with both motivation and learning, I find. Especially if you, like me, have a hard time kicking yourself into doing things.
>>
Requesting an orky looking Space Marine.
I imagine it as a Space Marine with a gene seed mutation making there skin green and perhaps giving them orky facial features. And the Space Marine having an Orky looking power armor.
>>
>>49698102
A Space Marine digganob?
>>
>>49698140
Exactly!
>>
>>49697485
Ah, thanks !
I don't know much aside from what I discovered fiddling around with GIMP.
>>
>>49685449
Bumping real quick.
>>
>>49686494
Bump.
>>
File: drowstealthadept.jpg (733KB, 1269x1197px) Image search: [Google]
drowstealthadept.jpg
733KB, 1269x1197px
Requesting art of my shadowrun character.

He is a young (or rather young looking) Drow elf spy. He wears a form fitting stealth suit similar to Rei Ayanami's suit from Neon Genesis Evangelion, feel free to make redesigns to make it unique/original, I just like the whole skin tight suit look. For weapons he is currently lightly armed with a pair of energy wrist blades, the blades come out from a pair of tech looking bracers and the blade is shaped like a katar. His body type is thin but athletically fit.
>>
File: Robo warrior.png (387KB, 976x587px) Image search: [Google]
Robo warrior.png
387KB, 976x587px
Requesting a warrior robot: the appearance it's like the golden army soldier, but with the core protected. having a rocket launcher shield right arm, a drill left arm, the head of Romeo Blue, and all colored in black. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>49685565
>24-hour bump
>>
>>49698001
>Don't make me kiss you on the mouth until your toes curl

L-lewd...
>>
>>49688830
She acts like she doesn't like it but she was free to leave at any time
>>
Sexy Genestealer Cultist lady?
You may not remember, Mr Green, but you drew a sexy lady Genestealer for me while you were on Patreon.
pls come back to Patreon
>>
>>49697955
Perfect. Nice dubs btw.
>>
File: GenestealerMetamorphs06.jpg (72KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
GenestealerMetamorphs06.jpg
72KB, 920x950px
>>49699228
I'd love to see something like that with a spare claw like the top one.
>>
>>49693082
Cool stuff, SAD. Glad to see you're still sticking with it. Thought you might have given it up.
>>
File: gnoll barbarian.jpg (460KB, 765x1045px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll barbarian.jpg
460KB, 765x1045px
>>49686204
24 hour bump here.
>>
>>49688856
Bumping since its my last day
>>
File: tg-request.png (421KB, 763x517px) Image search: [Google]
tg-request.png
421KB, 763x517px
Hello I'd like to put out a request for a Skittari with an armor style similar to pic related (1) and a helmet/gasmask similar to (2) preferably holding a stub carbine(4) with a transonic blade on his hip(3), wearing mechanicus robes/cloak over his armor.
>>
>>49685031
super bump
>>
>>49699896
I meant to say aiming a stub carbine (4) not holding it similar to the pick
>>
Draw a thick shortstack dwarf girl with cybernetics.
>>
File: 1475787155609-2.png (961KB, 1934x622px) Image search: [Google]
1475787155609-2.png
961KB, 1934x622px
>>49687060
Bumping with a new refpic. Pistol is now shoddier, hand scanner is now enhanced, and sword is more ergonomic.
>>
File: mockup.png (387KB, 581x955px) Image search: [Google]
mockup.png
387KB, 581x955px
>>49687183
Bump with added mock-up
>>
I'd love it if anyone could draw something for Lucia here. The only differences from the picture is that her legs are shaped more like the reference bit in the bottom left, instead of the main picture. Also, she has a tail that'd just about reach the ground. Her arms from the elbow down, her tail and the legs from the knee down are all green scaled with ivory claws. I had forgotten to tell the artist that she had a tail and that the feet weren't right, but I got it for free so I didn't really have much room to gripe and I do like it.

I'd like her in a post kinda like that crappy stock photo in the top corner, standing with her hand on her hip and resting the blade on her shoulder in a sort of relaxed "What next?" pose. The sword's a falcata, ~20 inches long and made from Damascus steel, though you can draw it normally if the waviness is too complicated.

Also, it's hard to tell but her eyes are slightly different shades of purple, the left is more blue and the right is more red.

It doesn't have to be colored, a sketch would be great too (but, of course, color would be loved). Thanks in advance!
>>
>>49695833
It's alright man, throw it this way.
>>
File: 2199249.png (726KB, 932x705px) Image search: [Google]
2199249.png
726KB, 932x705px
>>49700585
Golly gee I really should upload the picture when I post.
>>
>>49687641
24 hours bump
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 500x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 500x1004px
>>49685896
Ayy, 24 hour bump. Pic unrelated, but funny.
>>
File: welcome to australia.jpg (539KB, 1080x1796px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to australia.jpg
539KB, 1080x1796px
>>49688653
>>
File: punpun abstract.jpg (6KB, 186x195px) Image search: [Google]
punpun abstract.jpg
6KB, 186x195px
>>49694819
Gonna try this.

Don't expect much, I'm sick and getting used to a new tablet.
>>
>>49698140
But grand master, those are wolves...
>>
>>49696341
Cheers.
>>
>>49696341
There's the Sisters Repentias, but you're fine. The 40K lore is pretty fucked.
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (100KB, 472x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
100KB, 472x585px
>>49685371
24 hour bump.
Pic related is kinda how he oughta look.
>>
File: decker.png (140KB, 512x841px) Image search: [Google]
decker.png
140KB, 512x841px
>>49694819
>>49701637
I'll color if you like it, too.
>>
>>49702450
Not him but that looks fucking awesome.
If you're up to it could you do my villian? we didn't reach her yet.
>>
>>49702490
Which post are you? I can't make any promises since I'm sick, but I'll try.
>>
>>49702587
This one
>>49688856
>>
>>49702450
Not the original guy, but I'd love to see that colored.
>>
Putting in a quest for a young girl, skinny and very pale, with short black hair and bright blue eyes sitting in a wheel chair behind some glass in a white room.

she has a series of medical scars across most of her body, running down her arms, legs and neck.

she is wearing a simple medical gown and has a very crude prosthetic that starts at her elbow.

thanks!~
>>
>>49702450
>>49702795
I'd love to color it if
>>49695492
Could get done.
But I'm not going to pretend I can make any demands
>>
Putting up a request for a character that I had briefly, but then the game got hiatus'd.

Dragonwrought Kobold (Black) Necromancer (Wizard Based). He had a raven familiar, was very gaunt, and used a twisted, gnarled staff. Clothing wise, was black robes, a little tattered and spotted here and there from adventuring and his own acid breath usage.

Personality wise, he was calm, collected, and seemed to be highly amused at the people me met and traveled with. Or his enemies when he caused pits to appear under em.
>>
>>49686175
>>49686322

Bumping for a request. Probably not going to get seen this late at night.
>>
File: bardo.png (280KB, 591x388px) Image search: [Google]
bardo.png
280KB, 591x388px
Migrating a request from last thread

>Half-elf
>pretty boy
>Norse themed, naval themed
>Hair/goatee similar to pic related
>plays flute. Pic is two examples of a bone flute, that would be awesome, pan flute is also awesome
>dresses ostentatiously
>notebooks on belt/in hand

Personality notes:
>cocky
>lighthearted
>max swagger
>>
File: doggo.png (442KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.png
442KB, 1024x731px
Requesting an abomination that's part dog, part dog and part dog.
>>
>>49689160
Bumping
>>
>>49688644
24 hour bump
>>
>>49703822
http://imgur.com/a/vUiZ9
>>
>>49704385
Nice, did you draw that?
>>
>>49696585
Being that elf paladin must be a living hell.
>>
>>49691429
Bumping it
>>
File: warrior of the north.jpg (1MB, 2180x1640px) Image search: [Google]
warrior of the north.jpg
1MB, 2180x1640px
Hopeful request for a Danish knight/warrior type character, a monster hunter if you will.

Start off, his armor is pretty much like the effigy in 1. Full chainmail, including leggings and an integrated coif. However, over his chainmail he also wears thick boiled leather armor (I think it's called Cuir Boli?) like in the eiffgy and picture 2. The leather is stained brown, and consists of a thick leather cuirass, leather pauldrons shaped like a lion's head, leather plates over his biceps, elbow protection, and leather greaves. The details are embossed in silver. Under his leather armor, but over the chainmail he wears a simple tunic, any color you like really, just something that absorbs and does not refract sunlight. Maybe a gaelic or norse design on it?

As in picture 3, the slayer wears segmented gauntlets, with a strange weave -inside- his chainmail. Sewn through the steel links is a bunch of durable red string, tied off on various links that give it the illusion of roots or plants growing through the chainmail. Also like in picture 3, he has a shield strapped to the left side of his body, however it is a plain wooden shield with no heraldry of any sort (he replaces it often).

The helm is like the one in pictures 4, at various angles. It is made of steel and painted no specific color. There is no chainmail attached to the helmet itself, but he does wear a coif under it. Over the great helm though, and his shoulders, he wears a giant pelt trophy a bit like the one in pic 5, but unlike 5 the monster's head is far more grotesque. It's like the beast in picture 6, a warped abomination with two heads fused together and twisted in a revolting angle. The bones are removed, with the furry flesh draped over his helmet, giving him a more intimidating appearance and also boasting of his grand past accomplishment of killing the creature.

For weapons, he has short sword and dagger girdled to his multiple belts on his body, but wields a shortened scythe-sword like 7.
>>
>>49704593
Being on the team or the deformed anatomy ?
>>
>>49685413
GUSH DARN LILY LIVIN' KIDS ! GET OFF MA TOMB !
>>
File: Anubusiness.png (977KB, 1712x2129px) Image search: [Google]
Anubusiness.png
977KB, 1712x2129px
I'd like to request this business woman standing menacingly behind a jackal-headed man sweating bullets and typing furiously at a computer. He thinks she is thinking about firing him, but fortunately she is only wondering whether it's against regulations to date a subordinate, and she's just not quite sure of the differences between 'menacing' and 'I think you're cute'.
Thanks!
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>49705544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNprYJNAzBs
>>
Has bumping a request ever actually gotten one filled?
>>
>>49705625

Yeah, plenty of times.
>>
>>49705625
Far, far more often than giving up on a request 24 hours after posting it.
>>
>>49691758
24 hour bump.
>>
File: small package.jpg (284KB, 900x1497px) Image search: [Google]
small package.jpg
284KB, 900x1497px
>>49700153
>>
>>49701613
OR here,that's fucking perfect
>>
>>49701613
>that fucking filename
>>
>>49705655
>Fat
>Lesbian haircut
>Subhuman
Help
>>
>>49691882
bumping this request
>>
ENSIGN, TAKE US TO AUTOSAGE
>>
>>49685449
Not the original person who said they'd work on it, but I am now. Stick around a couple days - it'll be worth it. Does the character have a name?
>>
>>49705655
Nice!
>>
>>49685087
Very late bump. Any news from the anon working on this?
>>
>>49692577
>>49692585
Slightly late bump.
>>
>>49705683
>thick
>lesbian haircut due to head cyberware
>subhuman filth
Oh my yes.
>>
File: familiarzone.png (3MB, 2335x2012px) Image search: [Google]
familiarzone.png
3MB, 2335x2012px
>>49693138
>>
>>49705655
That's exactly the approximate sort of thing I wanted. Thanks!
>>
>>49706478
Cute!
>>
>>49706523
>exactly the approximate
An exact approximation.

Ornery oxymorons Batman!
>>
>>49704385

Mr. SpookyCreepy, sir: you are a monster, and every & each thread without you is sorely lacking in quality.

There, I finally said it... Back to silent lurking.
>>
New thread is up

>>49707311
>>49707311
>>49707311
>>
File: hvitserk ref.jpg (215KB, 900x791px) Image search: [Google]
hvitserk ref.jpg
215KB, 900x791px
Requesting a Portrait for my Vlka Fenryka Jarl.
The tatoo would be located above/besides his right brow. If you could make him look a little more weary/ leathery and with some ugly deep scars (go nuts) would be very sweet. And lastly if he would visibly wear power armor like endryd here, it´d be perfect. Thanks in advance mate(ette)
>>
File: 141756993059.jpg (41KB, 449x319px) Image search: [Google]
141756993059.jpg
41KB, 449x319px
>>49684898
dat dress
>>
Re requesting an orky looking Space Marine.
I imagine it as a Space Marine with a gene seed mutation making there skin green and perhaps giving them orky facial features. And the Space Marine having an Orky looking power armor.

Yes, I mean a Space Marine Digganob.
>>
>>49708868
Oops, wrong thread
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.