[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Choice of a New Generation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 129

File: Pepsi-chan.jpg (1MB, 811x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pepsi-chan.jpg
1MB, 811x1000px
Last Thread: >>49653083

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: plsnobully.jpg (3MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.jpg
3MB, 1600x2560px
>>49662953
Migrating.

Requesting my character at her husband's rugby match.

Her clothing is marked by the orange dots. Shorts, and then bodypaint of his team's colors which I have never specified in-game, feel free to pick whichever works best. Her hair is next to the blue dot, and her expression by the red dot. His jersey number is '2' if you want to put that on her chest or tummy.

This isn't supposed to be a lewd request by any means, she's just very aggressively into sports.
>>
File: 1459080594404.jpg (42KB, 550x711px) Image search: [Google]
1459080594404.jpg
42KB, 550x711px
Requesting someone draw a black haired, bitchy, coca-cola rival for Pepsi-Chan based off this chick, but with the suit otherwise identical to Pepsi-chan's except it has a red and white coke color scheme.
>>
File: bardo.png (280KB, 591x388px) Image search: [Google]
bardo.png
280KB, 591x388px
Reposting request

Requesting a bard.

>Half-elf
>pretty boy
>Norse themed, naval themed
>Hair/goatee similar to pic related
>plays flute. Pic is two examples of a bone flute, that would be awesome, pan flute is also awesome
>dresses ostentatiously
>notebooks on belt/in hand

Personality notes:
>cocky
>lighthearted
>max swagger
>>
File: elder scrolls nord champion.jpg (609KB, 1622x1666px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls nord champion.jpg
609KB, 1622x1666px
/R/equesting a Nord champion, devout follower of Ysmir/Shor/Talos/whatever the fuck conglomerate of people the gestalt deity is, huge bulky guy clad in nordic steel plates.

>I> Armor is close to pic related, he doesn't have a cape or that specific helmet however, and could the artist who does this please add non-retarded faulds and a functional breastplate with plackart, I would thank you kindly. Color of the armor is dark steel, maybe with some snow stuck in some corners.

>II> Helmet is just like this Chaos Warrior's, but dark steel like the rest of the armor. No part of his neck is visible either, the neck-gap between the helmet and torso is covered by a double-thick mail aventail. His eyes aren't visible through the thin V-slit visor either. Horns are the same.

>III> The entire armor is covered in etchings similar to real-life norse runes, with a labyrinthine pattern of wyrms snaking across the armor. Etching is in stalhrim, basically ice that doesn't melt that is super-durable, but this is for looks.

>IV> Like a lot of Nords he loves hunting, and in his past he killed a Snowy Sabre-Cat like this one and skinned it. The skin is now pinned on the spikes of his pauldron guards, giving him a fluffy white mantle that makes him appear larger and more intimidating.

>V> The center of his breastplate has sculpted sigil of Talos over where his Sternum is.

>VI> His main weapon is a nordic steel warhammer, exactly like this one.

>VII> On his hip however is a simple steel arming sword. It's kept in a scabbard, which has some steel reinforcement like in the picture. The leather is fairly weathered however.

>VIII> Strapped to his arm, he wears a shield of talos. The shield is worn over his left bicep, and he holds his warhammer in a reverse grip with the hammer head facing away from the enemy, so he completely protects his left flank from enemy fire while also allowing him to ready up a devastating overhead strike from the warhammer.
>>
File: Ravanian-Priest.png (2MB, 1870x1556px) Image search: [Google]
Ravanian-Priest.png
2MB, 1870x1556px
repost from dead thread.

Evening, Friends. I've a request for a scifi priest I'm playing.

What I'd like is a of melding of the officer dress shown on the left and the armor in the top-center, a sort of an ornate battle dress. I'd like to keep the mask, though without the hoses, the sash hanging from the shoulder over the chest from the Top-Center armor, and only with pouches on the waist, everything else I'll leave to your discretion.

In his right hand, the one with the gun, I'd like for him to be holding a revolver similar to the one shown on the right. In his left hand, either open or closes, a book of similar ornate design as the one shown, save with the symbol to its right in the center where the crest is.

I'll leave the other minor details to your discretion. Thank you kindly if you decide to take up this request.

Hope you all are having a good evening.
>>
File: Rika reference image.png (3MB, 2053x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Rika reference image.png
3MB, 2053x1181px
I'm once more re-requesting my cyber-elf operative Rika.

She's basically Lelith Hesperax in terms of body type, face and hair style (1), except with a different coloration - tan skin, blue eyes and whitish hair (2). Ideally she'd be wearing tight, low-cut leather pants instead of the bikini (the idea is to show the same amount of stomach, but no leg), showing off her girl-abs (3) - and if you could shorten the bottom of her sports bra to show off some underboob, that would be amazing.

Instead of the armored arm, she's got a cyborg one (4), and ideally the armor on her pants would look similar in design to that (i.e. synthetically muscular rather than segmented and spiky). She wears an armored-looking trenchcoat (5) that's sleeveless and worn open (once again, show off those muscles), and wields a compact bullpup assault rifle (6) in her non-cyborg arm (the cyborg one has far too much integrated weaponry and gadgets for her to do so).
>>
File: 1475707050310.jpg (343KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475707050310.jpg
343KB, 833x1000px
Anchoring Jade Hammer chick for the anon working on her.
>>
Anyone wanna draw something unsettling for October?

>A figure whose appearance is concealed by a cloak, and their face is hidden by an unsettling mask of a woman.

Everything else is entirely up to you, add your own little things to it for extra creepy factors
>>
File: 1475689788760.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1475689788760.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>49662953
Requesting the girl on the left and right wearing derby uniforms and posing happily together with a trophy after a match.

Left girl has a cybernetic right arm and leg, and the girl on the right has brightly colored cybernetic eyes.

Cuts, scrapes, and bruises optional, happy shit-eating grins encouraged.
>>
File: IMG_5070.jpg (563KB, 1338x1950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5070.jpg
563KB, 1338x1950px
Got a coloring request, for my Maori Mr. Johnson
Posting the color reference next
>>
>>49663080
And here's the coloring reference. As for his whakairo horns, they are bone white
>>
File: IMG_4888.jpg (76KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4888.jpg
76KB, 500x501px
>>49663100
FUUUUUUUUCK.
Here it is this time.
>>
File: 1472099500331.png (83KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1472099500331.png
83KB, 212x218px
>>49663108
>>49663100
>>49663080
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Posting a request for an undead monk character.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.

I'm flexible on some things in the reference - thought I want his chest to be covered, I'm not all that picky about what sort of shirt he wears, and if it's covered well enough the battle damage could be skipped over entirely. The leg wrappings aren't that important, and the jian can be left off.
>>
File: Comb04102016123742.jpg (952KB, 5098x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Comb04102016123742.jpg
952KB, 5098x1200px
so I'm looking to getting a changeling drawn for an on going chronicle of mine, she was a hunting dog for her Gentry during her time in arcadia. Now though she is working with the Triad.

she has the face and hair of the first image. The physique, arms and tail of the second image. Legs and eairs of the third image. Fur and markings of the fourth image. and outfit of the fifth image.

thanks to anyone who does this.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who is elderly, like 70s or 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>49659465
Reposting from previous thread
I know is a bit cheeky requesting for mĂșltiple characters i'm just pushing my luck

And no, i'm not the furry (actually he's a lycanthrope)
>>
>>49663017
might pick this one up
>>
Requesting a Kenku wearing a patchwork cloak with his beak sticking out the hood and holding a Khopesh in one of his hands.
>>
File: newSWTeam.png (838KB, 1564x1019px) Image search: [Google]
newSWTeam.png
838KB, 1564x1019px
Migrating.
Requesting line work 'character portraits' for a team of four in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for anything below neck/shoulders.
Pic related should have enough detail for each character. I've included optional colours, but it is not at all necessary.
Thanks for the continued work, drawfriends.
>>
>>49663235
Uhhhh, I think blondie needs to go see a doctor about that back of his
>>
File: Reference Sheet.jpg (509KB, 1734x927px) Image search: [Google]
Reference Sheet.jpg
509KB, 1734x927px
Requesting for a drawing of a very aquatic themed female character that is a blend of a variety of middle eastern aesthetics such as Arabian and Persian. I would like her body to be toned when it comes to her muscles as referenced by the last two pictures on the very right. She has an optimistic and friendly personality. Her body motions are very fluid.
>>
File: Cleric Ref.png (236KB, 697x680px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric Ref.png
236KB, 697x680px
Requesting a female human cleric. The ref image is almost perfect for the basic look except that I'd like her nun's habit & outfit to be white (primarily) with red details and a more normal length. If the two symbol in the ref image could be incorporated on her shoulders, or somewhere else on her outfit that would be fantastic. Lastly if you choose to add any crosses (necklaces, staff topper, etc) please match them to the lower left style. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest.
>>
File: HeroForgeScreenshot.png (161KB, 1536x771px) Image search: [Google]
HeroForgeScreenshot.png
161KB, 1536x771px
Reposting this

Requesting my character, a Tiefling Bard, pic related as a reference. Generally a smarmy bastard, so the pose pictured, or one you find fitting if you pick up this request, really either one works. His hair is buzzed on the sides with a topknot, black, and his skin is your typical Tiefling red. Ring-pierced eyebrows, prefers gaudy purples and golds for his attire. Preferably with lute in hand, or a tankard, again whichever you should choose. His weapon of choice is a rapier, if that's of any use.
Any other details, I'll gladly provide, thanks!
>>
>>49663038
>that fucking nose
>>
>>49663551
>lower left
wat
>>
>>49663551
Googling "slutty fantasy healbot" too difficult?
>>
File: 1472900811603.jpg (454KB, 1093x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1472900811603.jpg
454KB, 1093x1577px
Requesting a zombiefied Space Marine, he'd be in the same pose and is also dragging around either a power sword or thunder hammer the same way like in the pic.

The zombie space marine does not have his helmet on and some parts of his face or half of his face is missing. His armor should be dented, beaten and or scratched up looking with blood splatters. And maybe the zombiefied space marine is either a bloody magpie or a ultramarine (smurf).
>>
>>49663458
haven't drawed him, he was done by some drawfriend from around here, but yeah indeed, his torso is too thick
>>
>>49663719
Boris, by the look of it.
>>
File: 1475710100082.jpg (429KB, 1586x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1475710100082.jpg
429KB, 1586x1079px
Reposting from previous thread.

Requesting a picture for one of my WoW characters. Her facial features, hair and scars are essentially what you see in these pictures, and I'd like her to be wearing something similar in design to the white clothes shown in pic related, her exposed stomach and arms being decently toned

In terms of posing I'd like for her to be holding her sword at her side casually, staring at it in thought.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest and keep up the good work, drawfriends.
>>
File: drz.png (859KB, 804x906px) Image search: [Google]
drz.png
859KB, 804x906px
I wanted to request art of a recurring enemy of my PCs, a reaver captain who they've crossed paths with (and seriously pissed off) before. I'd be cool with a bust or a head-to-waist piece, but fine with a full body piece too, if you take it up it's your call. The reference is a rough guide.

She's a fairly attractive, pale, black-haired elf. The upper left image I'd say is a fair guide for facial shape. I'm of two minds on the hair: either (fairly) short to make grabbing less of a threat, or a more conventional single ponytail with hooks are barbs woven in to prevent someone from just grabbing a handful. Last time the PCs fought her, one got her across the face with a sword, getting a long cut down the length of her face and putting out her left eye (see to right image for a rough idea of the course of the injury). I figure she wears a patch, but being a vicious corsair, maybe not. Small earrings along the length of her ears. Remaining eye is blue.

Being a sailor, her armor's fairly minimal: mostly just torso protection, something like the lower left pic (minus the gorget) or the lower right pic.

I figure her for wearing a disgusted or contemptuously amused expression.
>>
File: Aema_Krad.jpg (372KB, 1141x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Aema_Krad.jpg
372KB, 1141x1575px
>>49653476
>>49660052
>>49660993
Managed to finish your Mandalorian girl. Here you go. Hope you like her!
>>
>>49664253
Not OR, but goddamn that's amazing.
>>
>>49664253
Also not OR, but that's great. Mando gear looks on point. Nice work.
>>
File: Sanguine Reveller.png (2MB, 1550x795px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Reveller.png
2MB, 1550x795px
Migrating

Help me /tg/, I need a reference for a doubly heretical cultist.
I need a Khornate/Slaaneshi chaos cultist.
I may be asking for a lot, but please help me out here.

>Left pic
Body proportions and weapon of choice.
>Middle top
Mask she chooses to wear in combat
>Middle bottom
Picture of Slaaneshi cultist
>Right
A 'Khornate Cultist'.
http://pastebin.com/8S1eun9D (embed)
Pastebin of who and what the character is.

I need what is basically the girl on the left wearing the right half of a Slaaneshi acolytes robes, and the left half containing Khornate imagery.
The character is from WHFB, but if you feel like doing WH40K imagery for a Chaos Cultist, that is wonderful too.
>>
File: GRRRScan03.png (442KB, 945x800px) Image search: [Google]
GRRRScan03.png
442KB, 945x800px
Posting an actual WIP and proof of life for this Gloranthia Runequest Request.
If the OR has any input on the layout let me know.
I am currently really unhappy with the guy's face, so I'm gonna redraw it and work on modeling the style and color.
>>
>>49662953
Is it me or is this meme growing all of a sudden?
>>
>>49664423
Not OR, but the image is quite blurry. Might be kinda hard to get any feedback when detail is obscured.
>>
>>49662243

Yeah I got that, but it was more, I dunno, kinda like a Mecha thing. But I wasn't sure, as I didn't want the woman or anything, just the phallic shape, but if it's not allowed, that's fine. I wanted to avoid going into non-blue board drawthreads as they're often circlejerks, or at least that's what I remember.

Thanks anyway, it's not much of a problem.
>>
File: 1473456270929.png (167KB, 313x303px) Image search: [Google]
1473456270929.png
167KB, 313x303px
>>49664253
MAH MAN
>>
>>49664483
Well the fine details are far from done...
But that is far more blurry than I thought.
Can't fix it now, but with any luck, ill have a better wip tomorrow morning.
>>
File: Ilyich Reference.png (725KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ilyich Reference.png
725KB, 1200x600px
>>49659339
Re-requesting from the dead thread:

I'd like to request one of the major NPCs for my Russian Revolution-inspired setting.

He wears a lengthy, heavy coat over a neat suit as per (1) in a similar pose, although he's somewhat thinner. He has the face and hair (and facial hair) of (2), wearing the spectacles of (3). The rapier hilt of (3) is visible beneath the coat on his hip. In his right hand (rather than resting on something as in (1)), he is carrying a large leather-bound book as per (4).
>>
>>49650376
Dunno if it's bad manners to repost every thread so i waited the 24 hours, rerequesting.

Heya folks, hopefully a simple request. Since I'm just about to go into a Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game, I would love at most some basic line art (anything else is too much, i don't want nor expect a full-fledged piece of art) a picture of my character that will be part of an all-droid team.

It's a LOM Protocol Droid, with not many differences than in the movie. Amber eyes instead of green, rusted grey plating, a vibrosword in place of his right hand, and two prominent slugthrower rounds that have pierced his head in the past.
Placement of the holes, how the vibrosword, and general decal on it's body is up to you, I just want something basic to slap down on the character portrait section.
I dunno if I provided enough information so ask if needed, and thanks taking the time just to look at the request.
>>
(Reposting my thanks as I posted it after we moved here, >>49665103)

>>49659443
OR here, as I'm also >>49654128 I (although flabbergasted at the speed and quality) find it somewhat ironic.

Thank you so much for doing it, I'm absolutely floored.
>>
File: thief character.jpg (797KB, 2000x1292px) Image search: [Google]
thief character.jpg
797KB, 2000x1292px
I'm looking for a relatively simple piece of art for my Thief for D&D. A combination of these three styles would be cool; primarily the centre one, with elements from the left and right; although I will specify no cloak (thieves shouldn't wear cloaks, they're prone to knocking stuff over when they're sneaking!) He's of (essentially) norse origin, so make of that what you will. He's also armed with daggers and a shortsword; the daggers are worn horizontally on his belt at the rear, to draw with both hands; the sword is worn on his back.
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

Good thing the thread have been so alive that bumping them is not necessary.
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.
>>
File: an action babe.png (37KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
an action babe.png
37KB, 225x300px
Requesting this action woman turning in a quest.

She'd be delivering a package to two shady looking people in formal suits in a bar or nightclub.
>>
File: 1439414277792.jpg (529KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439414277792.jpg
529KB, 1280x720px
Requesting a mermaid wearing a shark costume for Halloween!
>>
File: tg ref.jpg (471KB, 1818x2109px) Image search: [Google]
tg ref.jpg
471KB, 1818x2109px
Migrating, how do these threads die so quickly?

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
I should add that having this guy look as a mass produced unit would be great but I dunno how to achieve that except for making him look kind of generic, feel free to suggest anything.
>>
>>49665623
Well, last thread died to a shitposting troll and the fucktards who fed him.
>>
>>49665641
Pretty sure that happened a few times already
>>
>>49665661
And it'll keep happening until everyone learns to ignore it.
>>
>>49662953
Who drew the OP image and where can I find his other work?
>>
File: 1446230495584.jpg (57KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446230495584.jpg
57KB, 750x750px
>>49665693

Just like people ignore knight requests amirite?
>>
>>49665730
http://regovrso.tumblr.com (I think that's how you spell it)
>>
>>49662953
I swear to god, i played a game on the DS a decade ago that looked like this
>>
>>49663282

I thank you kindly for considering it, Friend. Hope you have some fun with it.
>>
File: shizuhaandromedaNOTQUITEDONE.jpg (290KB, 783x1282px) Image search: [Google]
shizuhaandromedaNOTQUITEDONE.jpg
290KB, 783x1282px
Anchor for my request.
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Posting anchor for Bogroll
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n5le3gMlGS1sohdm1.jpg (74KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n5le3gMlGS1sohdm1.jpg
74KB, 450x240px
>>49664253
or here and man does this look awesome, thank you so much.
>>
File: StarGirl.jpg (484KB, 1431x1608px) Image search: [Google]
StarGirl.jpg
484KB, 1431x1608px
Migrating my request for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.
>>
File: Gazer.jpg (104KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer.jpg
104KB, 780x1000px
Requesting Gazer-chan preparing for Halloween.
>>
File: Borborygmos.jpg (1MB, 3404x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Borborygmos.jpg
1MB, 3404x2100px
Requesting the pictured cyclops (Borborygmos) ready to throw a pitch. Instead of a ball, he has a rock. He’s wearing a baseball cap with the Gruul symbol (pictured). If possible, I’d like a pile of rocks next to/behind him. Angle is up to you. I included as many reference pictures as I could find, but he's only clearly pictured in 3 cards.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>found an artist with a style almost identical to another very expensive artist I admire
>e-mailed them to ask for commission info
>managed to make a fairly amazing deal for some lewds
>asked about their PayPal account so I can pay upfront
>...
>three days have passed
>no response
What does it mean? To be fair their tumblr hasn't been updated in the meantime either
>>
File: OSO SABUESO.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OSO SABUESO.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Requesting a lucha monk I'm playing in D&D 5E. Mask and pose like pic related but the mask has webbing on the eyes like point A. Shorts are like point B. but with a belt like point C. except red instead of black. Gloves like point D. but regular leather instead of red. Finally the elbow pads are like point E. but a little darker
Color, no color, full body, waist up, portrait, I don't really care. You can actually do whatever pose you want, the related would just be my favorite. (after all this is free)
Anything for this is cool because it's a hard time trying to find art for a lucha monk
>>
>>49666908
They're probably just busy, don't sweat it.
>>
File: breakinglocks_stealinghearts.jpg (3MB, 3000x1860px) Image search: [Google]
breakinglocks_stealinghearts.jpg
3MB, 3000x1860px
Requesting a thief doing thiefy things. As to what she's stealing, I leave that open to you draw friend.
>>
>>49667019
But it's so weird, we've exchanged all other messages in the span of a few minutes
>>
>>49667068
Shit happens man, just gotta be patient. If it's been 3 days just send another email asking if everything is on track.

Who is the artist?
>>
>>49667068
If they're anything like the artists I've commissioned for lewds, they might be doing a preliminary sketch before asking for payment - one of them was actually very uncomfortable when I insisted on paying upfront, in fact. If you're that worried, send another mail asking if he's still willing to do the commission, etc. etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1311x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1311x900px
Migrating over, hoping to get art for my Exalted character done. Hurricane hits today, so if I don't respond or repost or anything, it's probably because the power went out.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide the weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, line art or a sketch would be awesome as well! Just figured I should outline the colors just in case. Anyways, thanks in advance!
>>
I can do relatively simple pencil requests
>>
>>49667182
>>49663132 ?
>>
>>49667182
>that pic
>relatively simple
Goddamn, anon. Artists like you make me so goddamned jealous. Are you asking for a request? If so, I've got one ITT that I could point you towards.
>>
>>49667182
A small elf angrily lecturing a hulking but sheepish orc.
>>
File: 1475255802353.jpg (721KB, 3013x5280px) Image search: [Google]
1475255802353.jpg
721KB, 3013x5280px
>>49664355 thanks senpai, I'll keep anchoring the WIP for you, just post when you're not swamped :)
>>
requesting a super sexy lady fighter with short black hair like a bobcut, light/no armor, and a zweihander.
>>
File: I'mSoGoodAtDeliveries.jpg (314KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
I'mSoGoodAtDeliveries.jpg
314KB, 1400x990px
>>49667514
My art program refused to make the hair black. Sorry.
>>
File: drow 07.jpg (765KB, 4828x4533px) Image search: [Google]
drow 07.jpg
765KB, 4828x4533px
>>49667360
OK i got somewhat good news and bad news.

Bad news: i got tired of redoing correcting and repainting and it was ending up a muddled mess and driving me insane.

Somewhat good news: I started all over in a diferent more "polished" style.
>>
>>49667592
that's not a delivery so i'm leaving my request open.
>>
>>49667207
Alright, give me a bit and I'll get started
>>
>>49667607
Thats pretty awesome man, is it going to remain a portrait or will it end up being a full body shot, either way its looking really cool :)
>>
>>49667668
Gona go for the full body, the face and hands are allways the slowest part on account to detail, as soon as you go over that hurdle everything else is much much quicker, having all the values laid down also helps speeding everything up.
>>
>>49667710
awesome dude, cool to hear about the process you go through, can't wait to see it finished, plus the old one was awesome as well so I'm kinda getting two deliveries from you, thank you so much :)
>>
File: Count-on-me[1].gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Count-on-me[1].gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>49667607
>that face
>>
>>49667752
is that the dude that played jaws in 007?
>>
File: IMG_9695.png (1MB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9695.png
1MB, 1400x990px
>>49667514
>>49667646
Nevermind it's working again, here's your actual and final super specific delivery
>>
>>49667752
wow, that is actually pretty similar
>>
>>49667843
that's not light armor and the sword is wrong and it's not a delivery.
>>
>>49667879
"requesting a super sexy lady fighter with short black hair like a BOBCUT, LIGHT/NO ARMOR, and a ZWEIHANDER."

>black hair in a bobcut
>skintight leather armor
>claymores are zweihanders

Literally the only thing I agree with you on is that it's not a delivery.
>>
>>49667943
then my request stands.
>>
>>49667955
His point is that there's nothing in your request you couldn't already find with an image search.
>>
>>49667955
Face it man, you got burned.
>>
File: 20161006_115000.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_115000.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
>>49662953

I have a request not for a character or scenery, but rather just a set of clothing/armor. I've attached 3 references that each sort of represent what I'd like (yes all from the Witcher, I really like their designs).

1st ref: it's lightweight, flexible, and simple. It's not armored hardly at all though, aside from the thick gloves.

2nd ref: again lightweight, love the overcoat, but it's too revealing.

3rd ref: bit heavier armored compared to the others, probably not as maneuverable, I don't care for the spiked cover on the shoulder, however.

Anyone think they can help me out? Feel free to draw it on a simple blank female figure, the person wearing the armor doesn't have to be detailed, it's the clothing I'm after, after all.
>>
>>49667992
>>49668002
I think you guys are the ones missing something, dude's clearly asking for Charlotte without actually asking for Charlotte.
>>
File: drow 08.jpg (1MB, 4828x7958px) Image search: [Google]
drow 08.jpg
1MB, 4828x7958px
>>49667737
Still need to add the necklace, goint to try finish rendering all the midsection before moving on to the feet, afraid to get the file size to high and burn my toaster down T.T
>>
>>49668237
Stay strong toaster
>>
File: forestswordsman.jpg (513KB, 2717x4866px) Image search: [Google]
forestswordsman.jpg
513KB, 2717x4866px
>>49668237

Anchoring for when your time frees up a lil~

pls finish >>49667360 's request first tho I wanna steal it for a villain haha
>>
File: dotslashrunes.jpg (160KB, 1064x508px) Image search: [Google]
dotslashrunes.jpg
160KB, 1064x508px
>>49668633
>>
>>49668633
tfw my Drow is lawful good and wants to bring all Drows back to the surface world and end the corruption of the race hahaha
>>
File: Robo warrior.png (387KB, 976x587px) Image search: [Google]
Robo warrior.png
387KB, 976x587px
Requesting a warrior robot: the appearance it's like the golden army soldier, but with the core protected. having a rocket launcher shield right arm, a drill left arm, the head of Romeo Blue, and all colored in black. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1474914873584.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474914873584.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
File: 100294_press06.jpg (44KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
100294_press06.jpg
44KB, 533x800px
Only the most basic reference for this request, say sorry.

I'm looking to get a man in an Imperial flight suit, minus the helmet and life support chest rig, with a hold out blaster pistol in a belt rig. I would like him, if possible, to be standing at parade rest, but ultimately I leave pose to you.

This pilot is a man apparently in his 50s. He is clean-shaven, with age-worn features. He wears a tight, businesslike expression, and gives the impression that he's staring into the middle distance. His eyes are a dark brown. His head is shaved, but you can see that, were he to let his hair grow, he would have a very prominent widow's peak. Below his right eye is a mass of scar tissue in a rough line, about the length of a thumb.

Thanks!
>>
File: OSO SABUESO.jpg (261KB, 2455x2009px) Image search: [Google]
OSO SABUESO.jpg
261KB, 2455x2009px
>>49666909
BEHOLD THE OSO!!!
>>
>>49669094
Hot damn, that mask is awesome! I wish I was OR, haha
>>
>>49669094
God damn, nice.
>>
>>49667833
Yup.
>>
>>49668276
well it happend, lost 1 hour of progress : ( tomorrow il try to go at it again, cant face the computar atm T.T

>>49668633

Havent forgotten about that one worry not : P
>>
>>49669094
You do the spirit of the bear hound ÂĄOSO SABUESO! well my friend. Blessings of Nobanion upon you!
>>
>>49669116
>>49669152
>>49669228
Obliged guys, glad you like it.
>>
>>49668045
>until I get a real delivery that's good.
What makes you think you are entitled to anything?
>>
File: Spindly Creature.jpg (200KB, 1778x971px) Image search: [Google]
Spindly Creature.jpg
200KB, 1778x971px
>>49667182
My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.

The monster has a thin body, wedge shaped head(like in the reference pics), spindly legs and a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
>>
>>49669583

What makes you think he's not fishing for (You)s? Come on anon, use your head.
>>
File: Ohhai.png (21KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhai.png
21KB, 600x450px
Got a lil time to draw. I peddle cutes and/or lewds.
>>
File: Bikini.jpg (189KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bikini.jpg
189KB, 1067x1600px
>>49670159
Can I get an Eldar farseer with green eyes and waist-length black hair wearing pic related and looking very embarrassed, while a blonde Dark eldar wych (waering farseer robes) laughs at her plight? and/or pokes her inappropriately.
>>
>>49670159
Dwarf girl sticking her tongue out at an elven customer's son while her mom frantically tries to shoo her away.
>>
>>49670159

A dryad looking *extremely* flustered as a man sticks his arm into one of her tree's holes.
>>
>>49670177
It depends. Which farseer?
Careful, though. There's only one correct answer.
>>
>>49670243
Obviously Eldrad. God.
>>
>>49670243
MACHA
A
C
H
A
>>
>>49670243
It's not meant to be any named farseer character.
>>
>>49670159
Bat monster girl
>>
>>49670243
Gotta go Macha.
>>
>>49670297
So, Macha?
>>
Hey guys. I have a particular badass dwarf in my Dwarf Fortress game and it would be nice to have a drawing of him. Sorry i don't have any reference pictures but i do have a detailed description that the game gives

"He's sixty years old ( quite young for dwarf). His hair is quite sparse. His very long sideburns are braided. His very long moustache is neatly combed. His very long beard is neatly combed. His very long hair is arranged in double braids. His Aquamarine eyes are narrow. His nose is hooked. His somewhat splayed out ears are narrow. hishair is amber. his skin is tan."

He's a warrior, a experienced spear dwarf which uses a steel spear and a shield. He's actually using a segmented iron breastplate and stell mail shirt

He is absolutely inexhaustible, incredibly tough and extremily agile

Sorry again for giving so much detail and not offering any reference, but i thank the person who might catch interest in my request.
>>
File: Tharamst Jam.png (963KB, 1668x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tharamst Jam.png
963KB, 1668x600px
This is actually the same jawaposter, but now for an actual character instead of random Jawas.

He's basically the strongest Jawa in existence, but because of the loose robes, you can't really tell.

He carries an ancient sith sword, almost as large as him, like in the picture (follow the red markings to see what I imagined it to be) and the scrappiest looking slugthrower pistol.

He has a belt with various scavenger supplies, most important being a a hand scanner (like in pic), high-tech binoculars and a hand light (like in pic).
>>
>>49662953
Not the guy who requested it, but I saw the original request. Whoever drew this did a bang up job, that is seriously great.
>>
>>49670159
Pixie warlock
>>
File: request.jpg (217KB, 1278x682px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
217KB, 1278x682px
Requesting the dorky younger cousin to a Lord of Change. He wears robes, has little round glasses perched on his beak and a crappy "mystic" staff that looks like a modified gardening tool with doodads on it to make it look cooler. In general, he'd look non-threatening, shabby and home-made in general. He's still a daemon, though.

He's got a know-it-all expression, possibly pushing up his glasses with as if he's about to go "Well, ACTUALLY..."
>>
>>49669094
who's the author?
>>
>>49663017
Welp didn't notice >>49663282 and I'm almost done so you might get a double delivery if the other anon did it as well.
>>
A sexy female half dragon in a tribal dress with a sheathed greatsword near the back. I do not really have a reference for that. I'd prefer if the horns are far and few atop of the head.
>>
File: indian girl ref.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
indian girl ref.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Hi. Could I get a picture for a reoccuring NPC in my campaign? She's an Indian bandit princess who looks similar to pic related in terms of face shape and build (but with a bit more ab definition). She's wearing a sleeveless tiger-skin coat that goes down to her knees over this style of bikini wrap top, and she is wearing white 'harem girl' pants with a belt made from large gold discs around her hips.
>>
File: Priesterino .png (3MB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
Priesterino .png
3MB, 643x900px
>>49663017
Well I forgot the goddam pouches and I think I added the wrong sashy thingymajig. Oh well, such is life.
>>
File: DarkEldarChortle2.png (35KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DarkEldarChortle2.png
35KB, 1000x1000px
>>49670177
Here you go pal!
>>
>>49671814
cute!
>>
File: Karin.png (562KB, 851x434px) Image search: [Google]
Karin.png
562KB, 851x434px
I have a request for a character I play. It's a spoiled rich monk girl, very similar to Karin from SF (pic related) in clothing style except about 20, a bit more space opera-y, longer legs, with a ponytail instead of curls, and keeping the giant bow.
>>
>>49671814
Daaaaw!
>>
File: rf luvia.jpg (44KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
rf luvia.jpg
44KB, 290x290px
>>49671984
>ojou without ojou drills

I didn't know they let PEASANTS in here!
>>
>>49671814
Absolutely perfect.
>>
File: 1453987407286.jpg (214KB, 966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453987407286.jpg
214KB, 966x1000px
Is the artist that drew this around? I need your Tumblr. Also are you taking commissions?
>>
>>49671814
thanks eversor
>>
File: 1456711435729.jpg (62KB, 736x715px) Image search: [Google]
1456711435729.jpg
62KB, 736x715px
>>49672090

>tfw you will never have Luvia beat you up in a self-defense class
>>
File: dog girl.jpg (140KB, 1276x1631px) Image search: [Google]
dog girl.jpg
140KB, 1276x1631px
>>49663148
>>
File: clio.jpg (31KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
clio.jpg
31KB, 341x512px
request for a current D&D character that a friend is playing
she looks something like this, but more tan and instead of a bow, she has a long black spear. if possible, flowers and leaves in her hair and on her clothes. if you REALLY feel like going ham, have her sitting on a giant tree familiar, like treebeard or something
>>
File: ColoringFinal.png (2MB, 1477x1039px) Image search: [Google]
ColoringFinal.png
2MB, 1477x1039px
Hi drawthread, here to deliver on that Halfling coloring request. Hopefully it's what the OR was looking for.

And I'd love critique from any of the artfriends here since I don't normally do much of this.
>>
>>49672430
That's a qt wanko.
Not OR but would headpat.
>>
>>49672430
dude your awesome.
>>
File: 456789065.jpg (14KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
456789065.jpg
14KB, 236x355px
/R/ing a Mid-aged but still curvy and good looking Wind Sorcerer/Performer that manipulates the winds with her magic tricks she performs and in outwitting others while trying to make ends meet in a modification of these garbs
>>
>>49672430

>those thighs

Oh my god.
>>
File: 1445331615726.png (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445331615726.png
253KB, 640x480px
>>49672481
garb 2
>>
>>49672499
>>49672481

>Curvy middle-aged woman

I didn't know how much I needed this until right now.
>>
>>49672459
As the colorfag who colored the glowy green ninja from last thread's OP and the Drow healer chick, I want to have your babies. Or your art skills. I'm not fussy.

The only comment I would make is that her left thigh (our right) has the... I think the word is divot? The indent of her muscle? and you didn't shade that.
>>
might take a two word request or two, in a fantasy creature mood tonight but anything goes if I'm interested
>>
>>49672575
Owlbear Wizard (he did it!)
>>
>>49672575
Clumsy Cerberus.
>>
>>49672575
Biker Holstaurus
>>
>>49672575
No fantasy creature, but character art:
>Spanish looking mafiosi in a leather armor with a gold tooth, dark stubble on his chin and long black hair
>>
>>49672575
kobold wizard
>>
>>49672459
or here fantastic work
>>
>>49672575
Hurt soldier
>>
>>49672575

Idk if this counts but
>xenomorph wizard/bard
>>
File: 1475452974394.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1475452974394.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.

My game is Saturday if it can be done before 5:00pm on Saturday I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for taking my request and sorry if this seems like I'm an ass or impatient.
>>
>>49672575
Sleepy Hippogryph
>>
>>49672575
Anvil Golem
>>
>>49672575
Glorious Griffin (Female)
>>
>>49672575

Armless Chef
>>
>>49672575
Apache paladin
>>
File: at2.png (3MB, 2008x2816px) Image search: [Google]
at2.png
3MB, 2008x2816px
Requesting twin female assassins with the ability to calcify living beings (like a gorgon). Both are young identical twins with the sole difference being one has a silver long hime cut hair and the other short. They have purple eyes with elliptical pupils with purple tattoo markings under them. Their outfit would be a combination of the two in the ref pic (the hood cloak should be included). Pose can be static or whatever you want.
>>
File: Scout_01_09.jpg (165KB, 900x1355px) Image search: [Google]
Scout_01_09.jpg
165KB, 900x1355px
>>49672960
>>
File: Scout_01_10.jpg (150KB, 900x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Scout_01_10.jpg
150KB, 900x1345px
>>49673054
imsorrydrawthreadmedicACTIONjustkickininwwwoooo
>>
>>49672575
Dryad Warlord
>>
>>49672430
Hot damn.
>>
>>49672575
Dragon Sloth.
>>
>>49672430
Do you have a tumblr?
>>
>>49672575
Amazing Aristocrate
>>
>>49672575
Rebellious Orc Youth
>>
>>49672575
Gun Witch
>>
>>49673339
one job anon, one job.
>>
>>49672575
Jackie Chan
>>
>>49673373
FUCK
>>
>>49673363
they dont call him rebellious for nothing.
>>
>>49673409
two words, not one
>>
File: clumsycerberus.png (526KB, 1191x1048px) Image search: [Google]
clumsycerberus.png
526KB, 1191x1048px
>>49672640
I enjoyed doing this one
>>
>>49673462
That is all I hoped for. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>49673462
Greatness
>>
>>49672575
Orc Rogue.
>>
>>49673171
http://insanatee.tumblr.com/
>>
>>49672575
Multi-classing beholder
>>
>>49671428
why, Pilgrim
http://nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com/
>>
I would like to request this sorcerer getting shot with a lightning bolt, as he's just died thanks to a 58 damage critical failure.
Seeing the scenery through his chest is optional.
>>
File: anvilgolem.png (348KB, 764x1161px) Image search: [Google]
anvilgolem.png
348KB, 764x1161px
>>49672864
>>
File: 1469509629936.jpg (47KB, 645x493px) Image search: [Google]
1469509629936.jpg
47KB, 645x493px
>>49663650
>please make skirt longer
>slutty
>>
File: woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg (505KB, 1694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg
505KB, 1694x1000px
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
>>49663007
Bumping a bit early
>>
>>49672575
>kills 20 posts with a single post

Damn anon you're good .
>>
File: 1455552234893s.jpg (5KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1455552234893s.jpg
5KB, 125x124px
>>49671814
but where's the color anon? cute artstyle though!
>>
>>49671778

Looks fine to me, Friend. Thank you.
>>
>>49664279
>>49664321
>>49664680
Thanks guys!

>>49666765
No problem. Glad you like it!
>>
>>49674112
Damn that looks cool
>>
File: ElfMage.png (1MB, 1683x1072px) Image search: [Google]
ElfMage.png
1MB, 1683x1072px
Requesting my half-elf wizard.His skin tone is a light brown, he has dark brown eyes and he keeps his black in a buzz cut. He wears a pair of rounds, dark clothing similar and a staff with a glowing blue orb. He also carries around a worn out brief case stuff with various notes of the occult.

Just some personality notes: he's fairly reserved and confident but becomes nervous and somewhat fidgety when people ask about the contents of the briefcase.
>>
>>49675571

I accuse your artwork of making me want to jump right back into KOTOR right now.
>>
File: watch yourselves.jpg (543KB, 1080x1796px) Image search: [Google]
watch yourselves.jpg
543KB, 1080x1796px
>>49663020
>>
>>49676312
Loving those girl abs.
>>
>>49676312
OR here, that's amazing! Would you mind if I asked someone to color her?
>>
File: Macha.jpg (133KB, 843x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Macha.jpg
133KB, 843x1400px
>>49670297
So is it rude if i turn her into Macha for...uh...lore consistency reasons?
>>
>>49663058
Bump
>>
File: thats-some-good-shit.png (3KB, 278x238px) Image search: [Google]
thats-some-good-shit.png
3KB, 278x238px
>>49676668
DO IT ANON
>>
>>49676668
>Macha
>That expression
You're doing to many things to my jealousy. Fuck, that's really good. Keep it up. That said, hope OR doesn't mind 3 deliveries, I wanted to try my hand at this one as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>49676668
Those thighs
>>
>>49676699
When has an OR ever been pissed about getting multiple deliveries?
>>
File: 1455803977173.jpg (37KB, 459x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455803977173.jpg
37KB, 459x256px
>>49676699
>implying that that number is enough
>>
>>49676668
and gabe-sempai will never notice her
>>
File: aboleth_full.jpg (333KB, 744x850px) Image search: [Google]
aboleth_full.jpg
333KB, 744x850px
What about an aboleth planning their dastardly plans?
>>
File: nunsy.png (615KB, 1362x1821px) Image search: [Google]
nunsy.png
615KB, 1362x1821px
>>49663551
Might color this tomorrow, not sure. Got lots of stuff to work on.
>>
>>49676979
Art style is giving me some Rick and Morty vibes
>>
>>49671984
Bumping my request.
>>
File: Request.png (681KB, 1305x771px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
681KB, 1305x771px
Requesting a Viking Woman
Red hair, in traditional viking light chain mail with a wolves head on the breast plate and a Griffion on the shield. She has a mechanical left arm holding a long sword that is on fire.
>>
>>49677089
You're only supposed to bump after 24 hours from posting the request anon.
>>
>>49677424
Sorry, new to this.
>>
>>49677461
Read the OP.
>>
Is there a big repository of delivered requests anywhere? I made a request a few weeks back and I think someone was doing it, but my computer died.
>>
Does anybody have any requests for coloring lineart?
>>
>>49676643

Go for it.
>>
File: Georgie.jpg (229KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Georgie.jpg
229KB, 688x1000px
>>49677518
Could you do something with this? She's a tiefling cleric, I have no specifics on colors other than white hair and light pink skin.
>>
>>49676979
OR here. I like it! Many thanks.
>>
File: Macha2.jpg (231KB, 1144x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Macha2.jpg
231KB, 1144x1900px
>>49676668
Macha it is, then.
>>
>>49662988
Bumping.
>>
>>49677624
waifu/10
>>
>>49677624

oh damn
>>
>>49677518
Yeah, actually! Would you be willing to color >>49676312 for me? The original reference is >>49663020
>>
File: moT8O1ih.jpg (13KB, 358x212px) Image search: [Google]
moT8O1ih.jpg
13KB, 358x212px
>>49677624
>>
File: Harpy Babysitting.png (5MB, 3597x3537px) Image search: [Google]
Harpy Babysitting.png
5MB, 3597x3537px
>>49677518
How about something cute? The harpy being a soft creamy-browny colour, and the kittens being black and/or orange like a tiger.
>>
File: 1360598408308.gif (979KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1360598408308.gif
979KB, 300x300px
>>49677624
>>
File: gypsygunner.jpg (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gypsygunner.jpg
4MB, 3000x3000px
WTF is this??!!!

is probably what you're thinking, but hear me out. It looks really complex, but there are only a few numbered stipulations on my part:
>I. Rifle general shape and size (curved stock)
>II. Upper body garment open front sleeves
>III. How the rifle would slung over the shoulder (so in other words have a strap)
>IV. Lower body garment feet up to waist wrap
>V. Androgynous face

As for the rifle, I've mustered together a bunch of bits and bobs to inspire those mechanically inclined. It's sort of hodgepodge and improvised so it fits into 5e medieval tinker gnome time period.

> Try to keep it more elegant and decorative like middle eastern muskets than "function over form" overly industrial revolutionized (not like the order 1886 fan art).

S/he is my lighter spin on seasoned mercenary/bounty hunter, with all the glamour of a bard or circus performer. TLDR GYPSY GUNNER.
Preemptive thank you and happy Arting to whomever wants to take a crack at.
>>
>>49677902
>WTF is this??!!!
>
>is probably what you're thinking, but hear me out.
Neck yourself.
>>
>>49677908
Why the hostility, friend?
>>
>>49677908
This.
>>
>>49671778
Niiiice
>>
>>49677962
I'm sorry if something offends you. It was not my intention.
>>
File: Mattheus Hardar Request.png (1MB, 903x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Mattheus Hardar Request.png
1MB, 903x1264px
Requesting a Word Bearer, head and pose as in the pic above, holding a chainsword.
>>
File: R.jpg (97KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
97KB, 600x884px
Requesting a colouration of pic related. I can't think of a good colour scheme for the character at this point, so I more than encourage going with whatever you think looks good.
>>
File: tieflinggirl.png (1MB, 1024x1265px) Image search: [Google]
tieflinggirl.png
1MB, 1024x1265px
Requesting a tiefling girl in glasses curled up reading a dirty book titled "Satiating the Succubus" and looking very turned on.
>>
>>49678268
I might pick this one up for ya. No guarantees, though - and I'm working on something else right now, so keep the request up just in case I don't get around to it.
>>
>>49677492
>Is there a big repository of delivered requests anywhere? I made a request a few weeks back and I think someone was doing it, but my computer died.
If you tell me what your request was, I might be able to find a delivery if there is one in the archive.
Exact wording of the request would be best.
>>
>>49678302
I look forward to seeing the finished product, if you do end up getting around to it. Cheers.
>>
>>49678280
>"Satiating the Succubus"
Why not "The Lusty Argonian Maid"?
>>
File: 1456027870810.jpg (87KB, 396x394px) Image search: [Google]
1456027870810.jpg
87KB, 396x394px
>>49677624
>>
>>49663390
Bumping.
>>
>>49672236
http://regourso.deviantart.com/

He also did the OP image.
>>
>>49678575
He's a cool dude.
>>
>>49678575
I never knew he was the one that did the picture of the peasant girl and elf dude, seen that a ton.
>>
>>49664253
That's excellent. Really love me that lady.
>>
>>49678606
The kid healing the orc too.
>>
File: napoleonic.jpg (131KB, 765x762px) Image search: [Google]
napoleonic.jpg
131KB, 765x762px
>>49678606
>>49678615

He has a very distinct colouring style that you'll start to recognize.

He did this for me a while back.
>>
>>49678628
Oh I've followed him forever, and I really wish I had the $80 for a commission while he's got shop up.
>>
File: Anna.jpg (371KB, 756x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Anna.jpg
371KB, 756x1168px
>>49678628
Lol I've stolen your art for an alt of one of my own party members' PCs and then commissioned this.
>>
File: Serpentfolk Request.jpg (583KB, 1692x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Serpentfolk Request.jpg
583KB, 1692x1212px
Requesting a rattlesnake Serpentfolk gunslinger based on Justice.
>>
I was told to come here to request a dwarf making fun of a manlet. Figured someone might get a kick out of it.
>>
>>49678866
You better give some reference if you want it done anytime soon.
First off, what does the dwarf look like?
Second, what do you look like?
>>
>>49678892
Savage.
>>
>>49678892
>>49678866
[ ] not rekt
[X] rekt
>>
File: picture.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
>>49678892
I'm not a manlet. And if we're getting particular on dwarves I guess your father would be alright.
>>
>>49678908
Eh you tried too hard. 2/10, see me after class.
>>
>>49678908
So you want a pic of anon's dad (dwarf) making fun of a manlet (you)
>>
File: TheKinkmother.jpg (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TheKinkmother.jpg
178KB, 500x500px
>>49678924
>>
>>49678934
Who is that chick?
>>
>>49678942
A staple character from back in those weird OC Threads.
>>
>>49678942
OC of a local artist. Don't ask too many questions, it'll open up old wounds.
>>
File: oc-thread-nutshell.jpg (975KB, 3400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
oc-thread-nutshell.jpg
975KB, 3400x2000px
>>49678942
>>
>>49678924
If anyone picks this up, my dad is balding with a handlebar moustache.
>>
>>49678961
naeva, ?, ?, charlotte, ?
>>
>>49663197
bumping muh request.
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>49663551
>Caduceus
>Not Rod of Asclepius
>>
File: GRRRScan05.png (458KB, 945x800px) Image search: [Google]
GRRRScan05.png
458KB, 945x800px
>>49664423
Still Blurry WIP, but I have made some progress.
>>
File: rough.jpg (191KB, 800x1057px) Image search: [Google]
rough.jpg
191KB, 800x1057px
>>49663017
half assed it
>>
>>49679326
>Nobody puts Sci-Fi Priest in the corner!
>>
>Spanish looking mafiosi in a leather armor with a gold tooth, dark stubble on his chin and long black hair
Improvise the rest. This would make me really happy
>>
>>49663017
>>49671778
>>49679326
>Tendon Kobar from Killzone gets /tg/ love
>>
Requesting someone make a small sprite/pixel body template sort of like pic related.
Then requesting a bunch of people attempt to draw their characters using that template.
>>
>>49679326

>half assed it

Friend, it looks great and I thank you greatly.
>>
>>49664841
Bumping my request.
>>
Looking for a bored artist to draw my character's daughterfu, who will be appearing in a timeskip campaign soon.

There are only a concrete details, outside of those you can draw absolutely whatever you like and your take on it will become her official look.
>Teenager
>Gray hair
>Beanie hat
>Cyberpunk aesthetic
>Rebellious style but not too crazy, so no mohawks or whatever they call those weird one-side-shaved cuts, my daughter isn't a degenerate

Can be as low-effort as you like. You guys are the best.
>>
File: most impressive.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
most impressive.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>49677624
>>
File: Character.png (7MB, 4192x1852px) Image search: [Google]
Character.png
7MB, 4192x1852px
How's it going drawfriends,

I need the character on the left drawn a little younger with a scar across his throat and dressed in some modern casual clothes (preferable with some of the mayan/aztec trinkets still on his person).

Additionally, I need the trumpet in the middle of the image slung across his back and painted in a vibrantly coloured pattern like the one right (although if you think other colours will work better feel free to change it, just keep that mesoamerican vibe)..
>>
>>49678942
>>49678961

Looks like the Fire Keeper dressing up for her Ashen One.
>>
>>49663235
24-hour bumping!
>>
File: noise marine.jpg (75KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
noise marine.jpg
75KB, 564x797px
>>49664344
24 hour bump here as well.
Loving the progress on others work, kinda makes me giddy to see what one of them can do with mine.
>>
>>49676668
>>49677624
>>49676721
>>49676699

OR here. To be honest I did want it for a character of my own. But it seems like everyone else wanted Macha, so whatever, everyone seems to enjoy it.
>>
>>49669585
Tried it twice now from scratch . both iterations look like shit. sorry anon.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (213KB, 1153x721px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
213KB, 1153x721px
>>49662953
Looking for an ancient goblin martial artist with a long white beard, a big fancy hat, long sleeves, and a flying guillotine.
>>
>>49678280
I'll do it.
>>
File: drow 14.jpg (1MB, 4777x7955px) Image search: [Google]
drow 14.jpg
1MB, 4777x7955px
>>49669213
Hair needs some work, might alter the face a bit to be less "jaw" like : p
>>
>>49680811
OR here, at least you tried drawanon. Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_1733.jpg (87KB, 564x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1733.jpg
87KB, 564x918px
Requesting some one draw an old, hillbilly-looking Necron, standing on his front porch, shaking the empty bottle he has in one hand angrily at a tau, a human, and an eldar as he shouts some incoherent gibberish at them.

The tau, human, and eldar are all running away as fast as possible from the wild-flying, Gauss gun shots that Old man Necron is firing drunkenly from the hip with the Gauss gun in his non-bottle-holding hand.

I kind of feel like the Necron should look like the skeleton in pic related, but as a Necron and with more ruffled looking clothes.
>>
File: referance.png (3MB, 3212x1972px) Image search: [Google]
referance.png
3MB, 3212x1972px
Hello friendly drawfags, could i get a demon with a spider head done up for my game. He has vaguely sci-fi body armour on and armoured undies but no pants or sleeves. generic red demon arms and legs with cloven hooves for feet. He uses a flamer thrower esq weapon the fire spider webs. reference has an example of everything but it doesn't have to be exactly like all that, i also did a terrible paint drawing to give you an idea of what i want.
>>
>>49678946
Why did the OC threads stop? I miss reading shit about /tg/ characters
>>
>>49666779
bumping
>>
File: axolotl.png (484KB, 686x687px) Image search: [Google]
axolotl.png
484KB, 686x687px
>>49662953
requesting an axolotl-human chimera for my diesel punk setting.

id imagine they have petite features,slim face, & bald with those red gills slicked back.

they're a playable race so if you could put him in some comfy, pseudo-middle-eastern robes that would be perfect.
>>
>>49682816
They moved to Discord.
>>
>>49681942
thank you kind anon
>>
File: book.jpg (160KB, 1179x1400px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
160KB, 1179x1400px
>>49683163
Here you go
>>
>>49683238
Fuckin' A, GM, not OR but that's great.
>>
>>49683238
Hey drawfriend, I don't suppose I could ask you to please change the eldar girl's hair to black and remove the red whiskers?
>>
>>49683238
OR man that is cute and sexy
>>
>>49683322
It's only fair for hijacking your request. Should i give her a forehead rune?
>>
>>49683487
Thanks! She does not have a forehead rune.
>>
>>49683504
>>49683487
I suppose I should add that she has a soulstone embedded in the centre of her upper chest, but if you don't want to add that in it's fine.
>>
File: NotMacha.jpg (221KB, 1144x1900px) Image search: [Google]
NotMacha.jpg
221KB, 1144x1900px
>>49683504
Alright.
>>
>>49683532
Wow that was fast!
Thanks!
>>
File: snekmen.jpg (143KB, 724x1003px) Image search: [Google]
snekmen.jpg
143KB, 724x1003px
>>49678859
Here's your snekman
>>
>>49665623
Bump
>>
File: Dran167.gif (11KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dran167.gif
11KB, 600x450px
Back for more! Whatcha want thats cute and sassy!
>>
>>49683835
Eversor,maybe you could do this then since this request does sound heartwarming >>49663197
And you do heartwarming stuff too right?
>>
File: forest paladin 04.jpg (367KB, 2216x3140px) Image search: [Google]
forest paladin 04.jpg
367KB, 2216x3140px
>>49668633
taking a small break from the drow, restarted the wild paladin with the crazy doodles.
>>
>>49683238
>>49683532
NEW WAIFUS! New waifus to surpass Charlotte.
>>
>>49683835
A hippogryph hatchling, walking with its head up and proudly displaying its very small wings with barely any feathers on them.
>>
File: aaaaqqweqweqwq.jpg (305KB, 783x1282px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaqqweqweqwq.jpg
305KB, 783x1282px
>>49666412
>>
>>49684332
Damn that looks yummy
>>
>>49684332
Oh gosh, it's so pretty. I'm jealous of you, OR...
>>
>>49681975
Haha thanks man, looking good, the Jaws was growing on me a bit but yeah, if you could make it a bit more slender like the first pic you did that'd be sick :)
>>
>>49665199
Bumping my request.
>>
>>49684332
I have no words outside of my most utter of appreciations. You are truly a god amongst humans.
>>
There certainly are some lovely lady deliveries in this thread.
>>
Let the great migration commence!

>>49684898
>>49684898 NEW THREAD
>>49684898
>>
>>49683835
>Cute and sassy
I don't think I have anything like that, but I'd LOVE this (>>49664344) in your art style!
>>
>>49683121
It was actually because the threads were becoming too insulated, actually. Basically, 50% of all the posts were made by the people in the discord. Not enough fresh blood, so to say.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.