[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Stupid Sexy Ghost Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 107

File: 1475346776090.png (2MB, 1000x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1475346776090.png
2MB, 1000x1384px
Previously, on Drawthread: >>49580047

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: plsnobully.jpg (3MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.jpg
3MB, 1600x2560px
>>49607718
Requesting my character at her husband's rugby match.

Her clothing is marked by the orange dots. Shorts, and then bodypaint of his team's colors which I have never specified in-game, feel free to pick whichever works best. Her hair is next to the blue dot, and her expression by the red dot. His jersey number is '2' if you want to put that on her chest or tummy.

This isn't supposed to be a lewd request by any means, she's just very aggressively into sports.
>>
File: IMG_4888.jpg (76KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4888.jpg
76KB, 500x501px
Migrating for a Maori Johnson like pic related, but as either an elf, ork, or troll. Please and thank you!
>>
File: Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.png (1MB, 671x942px) Image search: [Google]
Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.png
1MB, 671x942px
Posting anchor for Maskamillion.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.
>>
File: Kyla reference.png (1MB, 1217x902px) Image search: [Google]
Kyla reference.png
1MB, 1217x902px
Migrating my request for my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.
>>
File: 1475259243619.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1475259243619.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>49607718
Requesting the girl on the left and right wearing derby uniforms and posing happily together with a trophy after a match.

Left girl has a cybernetic right arm and leg, and the girl on the right has brightly colored cybernetic eyes.

Cuts, scrapes, and bruises optional, happy shit-eating grins encouraged.
>>
File: Abyssal.png (1MB, 1261x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal.png
1MB, 1261x1124px
Migrating from last thread, I'd like to ask for a drawing of the Abyssal husbando of a Lunar Exalted in a game I'm going to be GMing soon.

He's rather tall and an athletic sort of slender, with skin that looks like it was once tanned but is now sallow. His eyes are light brown, almost amber, and his hair is a brown dark enough to be nearly black. He keeps his hair relatively short and brushed up in the front, to keep it out of his eyes. His Day Caste symbol should be on his forehead (a black circle dripping blood)

His clothes are mostly black, a long open robe over articulated Soulsteel plate, the dark metal embellished with bone-like accents: ribcages appear to be a common theme on his armor more than anything else.

Basically, he's a late-teens/early-twenties Adam Jensen without any cybernetics or facial hair, wearing the necromancer version of SWTOR Jedi robes
>>
File: stoneskin request.png (2MB, 1905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
stoneskin request.png
2MB, 1905x1300px
Migrating.

I'm working on a race of earthen underground-dwellers and I'm hoping I could get a visual aid for them. Ideally, I'd like a male and a female standing side-by-side in standard D&D-style race lineup fashion, like at reference 1.

The men should have bodies the color and texture of roughly-shaped clay - loose earth-tone skin, with stubby features - like references 2 and 3. Their skin, especially their arms, chest, and back, are studded with rocky growths, kind of like reference 4, which are heavy enough to leave them hunched.

The women are quite the opposite, with delicate features and skin white like chalk or porcelain, like reference 5, and totally lacking the rocky growths that the men have.

Both sexes have long, broad ears, somewhere between those of an elf and a bat, like reference 6. For both sexes, whatever color their hair is their eyes, lips, and even fingernails are the same color, like reference 7. Any color for either is fine, but women tend towards brighter/more vibrant, while men tend towards duller or pastel.

If anyone would like to help with this, it'd be really appreciated. If not, I totally understand. Please feel free to ask any questions or request any additional details that you want.
>>
File: tg ref.jpg (471KB, 1818x2109px) Image search: [Google]
tg ref.jpg
471KB, 1818x2109px
Migrating once again

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
I should add that having this guy look as a mass produced unit would be great but I dunno how to achieve that except for making him look kind of generic, feel free to suggest anything.
>>
Question, does 'migrating' mean you posted your request near the end of the last thread and bringing it over here? Does this not apply to the 24 hour bump limit? I've been waiting 24 hours per request...
>>
Requesting a picture of the regiment from an Only War game I'm running for a few /tg/ anons.

It came about from a joke between two Administratum clerks who had a bit too much amasec one work cycle, and mixed up the forms for a nearby Schola Progenium world's Imperial Guard tithe and a planetary governor's request for young girls for his harem. Thus, the Schola Progenium had to form five regiments of girls ages 11 to 17, and the planetary governor got a bunch of 18-22 year old men for his harem.

For the picture, either a single Guardsgirl as a sort of uniform reference, or a picture of a squad of them. Either's fine!
>>
>>49607819
I am kinda tempted with this one
If it wasn't such a clusterfuck
>>
File: dane knight warrior dude thing.jpg (2MB, 2694x3214px) Image search: [Google]
dane knight warrior dude thing.jpg
2MB, 2694x3214px
Hopeful request for a Danish knight/warrior type character, a monster hunter if you will.

Start off, his armor is pretty much like the effigy in 1. Full chainmail, including leggings and an integrated coif. However, over his chainmail he also wears thick boiled leather armor (I think it's called Cuir Boli?) like in the eiffgy and picture 2. The leather is stained brown, and consists of a thick leather cuirass, leather pauldrons shaped like a lion's head, leather plates over his biceps, elbow protection, and leather greaves. The details are embossed in silver. Under his leather armor, but over the chainmail he wears a simple tunic, any color you like really, just something that absorbs and does not refract sunlight. Maybe a gaelic or norse design on it?

As in picture 3, the slayer wears segmented gauntlets, with a strange weave -inside- his chainmail. Sewn through the steel links is a bunch of durable red string, tied off on various links that give it the illusion of roots or plants growing through the chainmail. Also like in picture 3, he has a shield strapped to the left side of his body, however it is a plain wooden shield with no heraldry of any sort (he replaces it often).

The helm is like the one in pictures 4, at various angles. It is made of steel and painted no specific color. There is no chainmail attached to the helmet itself, but he does wear a coif under it. Over the great helm though, and his shoulders, he wears a giant pelt trophy a bit like the one in pic 5, but unlike 5 the monster's head is far more grotesque. It's like the beast in picture 6, a warped abomination with two heads fused together and twisted in a revolting angle. The bones are removed, with the furry flesh draped over his helmet, giving him a more intimidating appearance and also boasting of his grand past accomplishment of killing the creature.

For weapons, he has short sword and dagger girdled to his multiple belts on his body, but wields a shortened scythe-sword like 7.
>>
File: Olgierd.png (1MB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
Olgierd.png
1MB, 1280x860px
Requesting a female version of Olgierd von Everec from The Witcher 3. Same pose is fine.

Or any thing with the same style of clothes.
>>
File: warrior of the north.jpg (1MB, 2180x1640px) Image search: [Google]
warrior of the north.jpg
1MB, 2180x1640px
>>49608013
FUCK wrong image
>>
>>49607937
New thread the clocks get back to zero.
And migrating means nobody took their request in the last thread, or ANY of the past threads, and people still think they will be interested in the new one the why is beyond me, tho
>>
File: 6iqZLHU.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6iqZLHU.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>49608059
Now if you're not going to use this thread for its purpose, either by placing a request or by filling one, fuck off and die in a hole, you salty cunt.
>>
File: IMG_3097.jpg (62KB, 441x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3097.jpg
62KB, 441x604px
>>49607757
what was the background on this again?

pic not related.
>>
>>49608091
Just like the guy you addressed, I feel like you need a hug.
>>
>>49608123
Shadowrun is the game he's for. Classic intimidating Johnson, who more than likely turns into a BBEG later on in a campaign.
If you mean behind the picture, I can't really say
>>
>>49608059
I once got a request filled out after nearly a full month of bumping. Sometimes the right drawfag isn't online.
>>
File: 1466814232314.jpg (516KB, 1147x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1466814232314.jpg
516KB, 1147x1486px
Requesting a tiefling druid in a deer-skull helm (pic vaguely related) doing a majestic dab while surrounded by dead goblin corpses in the middle of the forest.
>>
>>49607743
Who is the one on the top left? She's got the coolest hair.
>>
File: a_bloo_bloo_bloo.jpg (368KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
a_bloo_bloo_bloo.jpg
368KB, 900x674px
>>49608091
I'd be happy to, but I'm drinking myself to death, and I know no hole who serves what I drink.

>>49608151
Agreed
>>
File: Spindly Creature.jpg (200KB, 1778x971px) Image search: [Google]
Spindly Creature.jpg
200KB, 1778x971px
My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.

The monster has a thin body, spindly legs, as well as a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
>>
File: atthecarwash.jpg (4MB, 4117x2747px) Image search: [Google]
atthecarwash.jpg
4MB, 4117x2747px
Requesting a not so surprised cyborg.
>>
File: Uniform concept.jpg (85KB, 653x442px) Image search: [Google]
Uniform concept.jpg
85KB, 653x442px
>>49607718
Requesting my party's uniform

>Gas mask is jet black with 4 small horns on the crown
>Uniform jacket and trousers are midnight blue
>Beret, scarf, & gloves are black
>jacket trim is black
>black Metal Insignia on beret is a small fame with a swirl in it
>Bandoleer could have random assortment of subtle real wold and magical equipment

I have an idea for the pose. leaning on a wall with one hand behind it's back looking slightly to the side.

Thanks anons.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1418x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1418x1060px
Migrating
Requesting a Paladin, feel free to improvise on her armor but make sure to have her face be covered with a metallic mask that's part of the helmet, I've put two examples on the right, and make her armor's shoulder plates have a lion motif like in the top right armor, I don't have a bigger reference of it, sorry. Would be also great if one/both of her arms showed signs of being metallic/robotic like in the big guy's case (Metatron), having no arms and a scarred face is kind of a big deal in her backstory, I won't go into details but she has a techmage friend so she can use these gauntlets as her real arms. Thanks in advance if you pick this request up.
>>
>>49607718
>dat ghost
unf
>>
>>49607743
Requesting un-ducked version, please.
>>
File: Zar Boys.png (3MB, 2604x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zar Boys.png
3MB, 2604x600px
requesting a fusion of the enforcers from Zardoz and Warboys from MMFR doing something fanatical
>>
File: Alban.png (2MB, 1547x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Alban.png
2MB, 1547x1109px
I have a request for a knight, a major antagonist for the PCs.. I've attached a reference.

He isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a hump (think a Grunt from Halo).

For the helmet - either something that recalls Lautrec's minus the crown, or something that resembles a human face; perhaps with the brow circled in serpents like a crown? Either way, the shape should be subtly...off if possible, like his head isn't normally-shaped.

Pose-wise, something like the bottom right could work, with the sword being a flambard, but this is a tentative suggestion, not a dealbreaker/requirement.

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.
>>
>>49608818
"Zardoz Joe speaks to you! I will witness the Gun! The Penis is mediocre!"
>>
Requesting a traditional Western Dragon with golden scales and a traditional Eastern Dragon (Serpentine) with scales that are soft pastel colors.

Beneath them is what looks like an intangible amount of wealth, Of everything from gems, to gold to works of art.

Both dragons are playing a game of chance, Be it anything from Poker to dice rolling, I'll leave that up to you.
Thanks in advanced!
>>
>>49608877
>The Penis is mediocre!
Fantastic
>>
File: Ninjasquid.png (14KB, 160x167px) Image search: [Google]
Ninjasquid.png
14KB, 160x167px
Open ended request on >pic related.

Gimme your style, and gimme your substance drawfriends.
>>
>>49607972
I got something special planned for this one. give it an hour or two
>>
>>49609047
Thanks anon, looking forward to it!
>>
>>49609047
Is it a bunch of soldier lolis screaming as orks rip their intestines out foot by foot?
>>
>>49607718
To the bro that painted this lovely ghost girl, do you have a gallery somewhere? I really like your work.
>>
File: Elf Barbarian.jpg (405KB, 1164x902px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Barbarian.jpg
405KB, 1164x902px
>>49607718
Requesting an image of my character for an upcoming game, a Berserker Barbarian named Yvraine.

The pic in the top left is the hair style I'd like her to have, albeit white or black instead of red. On the far right is the outfit she'll be in, but I'd like the armor bits removed. (Archetype I'm playing means that wearing armor deprives her of AC)

The savage elf in the center is the overall look of her, and a reference for the kind of face she has. She has tattoos, but feel free to go nuts with those seeing as they're just general tribal markings. I don't care much for how muscle definition is done, but defined abs are a want.

Post-wise, I'd like her holding a greathammer in one hand held down at her side, while the other is holding a greatsword which is slung over her shoulder. Bloodstains on the weapons and a ruined body nearby would be an awesome addition.

Feel free to have her bare chested/showing way more skin than the references show. She's a savage, she doesn't give a damn about looking decent.

Thanks in advance if someone takes this.
>>
File: 1475204915644.png (161KB, 616x655px) Image search: [Google]
1475204915644.png
161KB, 616x655px
Posting an anchor for the drawbro doing this magical girl cleopatra for me, they said they'd likely be back after the weekend
>>
>>49609339

>Central elf is her overall look, stringy and skinny
>When girl on the right's got large breasts, a powerful core and thick thighs

But why tho.
>>
>>49609377
Worded it wrong I guess. I didn't mean bodily wise, I meant the tribal aesthetic.
>>
File: priest ref.png (1MB, 1776x1056px) Image search: [Google]
priest ref.png
1MB, 1776x1056px
Hello, I would like to request an Electro Priest, but instead of a man, it's a woman. Possibly in 'combat' as if she was striking the viewer, if you understand, but no actual other person there.

Whether it's 'lewd' or not is up to you. As in, if you want to do 'convenient censoring' with the staff, or if you want to do a NSFW one censored for the thread and a off-site link/board link. Or both. But 'convenient censoring' would allow me to repost your work on /tg/ (if you do it).

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>49609141
its one of those things
>>
>>49609339
OR here
Anon pointed it out and now it's gonna bug me: By overall look I mean the tribal look of said elf. Body wise, I'd like the body type of the girl on the far right.
>>
File: ShizuhaAndromedaWIP.jpg (262KB, 783x1282px) Image search: [Google]
ShizuhaAndromedaWIP.jpg
262KB, 783x1282px
posting an anchor post for the person doing my request.
>>
File: Olgierda.png (887KB, 1613x1895px) Image search: [Google]
Olgierda.png
887KB, 1613x1895px
>>49608044
>>
File: hot.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
Reitterated request to seem less like fapfuel.
>>
>>49608207
Idk anon

>>49608648
Defeats the point of the duck
>>
>>49609448
That's my fetish
>>
File: Jade Hammer.png (1MB, 1085x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Jade Hammer.png
1MB, 1085x1053px
I'd like to request the girl on the left, with blonde hair like the heads above her, wielding the hammer on the right. Both the hammer and her armor should be made out of green jade.

If you want pose specifics, I would love for her to be pointing the head of the hammer out at the viewer, with a challenging or just plain sadistic look on her face.
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
I would love to see a version of this guy in a loose fitting bartender outfit mixing some drinks.
>>
File: Progress3.png (465KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Progress3.png
465KB, 1500x1500px
Been a while since I updated this due to getting some actual paid work, but its still coming along when I have some spare time.
>>
>>49607972
>>49609047
This anon. Coming along super well. gotta do some computer stuff 1st though. ~another hour or so
>>
>>49610340
Sweet. Looking forward to it!
>>
>>49610355
If you were to just want one. what color hair and skin?
>>
>>49610501
If just one, let's go caucasian, with white hair, and pale blue eyes.
>>
File: legionref.png (4MB, 1244x2052px) Image search: [Google]
legionref.png
4MB, 1244x2052px
Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)
>>
does anyone ever actual draw any requests
>>
>>49610626
Are you just trying to come up with dumber things to say each thread?
>>
Question for drawfags: Does it put you off a request when the reference images used are already very high quality and/or fitting for the character?
For example, >>49608159 or >>49607781
>>
File: Fedha Refs.jpg (274KB, 1262x651px) Image search: [Google]
Fedha Refs.jpg
274KB, 1262x651px
Hello, I'm terrible at all things 4chan and can't successfully make a post link back to a post on an old thread. So, Migration time.

If anyone's up for it, I would love Evard redrawn as an egyptian man with crop-cut hair, PCB board patterns on his hands(About elbow down), the glass bottle in one hand(Filled with liquid and glowing), and a cestus on the other, the tentacles redone as swarms of nanites. All other details not discussed are open to artistic liberties.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>49607718
>dem lips

fuck anon why did you do this to me
>>
>>49610739
>I ask for a demoness who is basically a sentient four-armed statue weeping crystal tears
>apparently that's exactly the same as the robotic tiefling who I used for a body-shape reference

C'mon, you can do better than that anon. Also to answer your question: given that Maskamillion's been working on the Maiden for several threads now, I doubt it puts them all off at least
>>
>>49610739
Every artist is different just post your request and stop trying to tailor-make the "perfect" request.
>>
>>49610739
Not really.

>>49610767
>can't successfully make a post link back to a post on an old thread.
That's okay, with the way things are going archives might hit the can.
>>
>>49610796
No need to be defensive, I've already seen that you're getting a delivery and it's shaping up very nicely. I was using yours as an example of a 'high quality' image, not necessarily a fitting one.
Sorry if I came off as antagonistic, this is genuine curiosity.
>>
>>49610739
Puts me off a little, very little.
But neither of your examples qualify for me as one has different anatomy than the reference and the other is a scene including something like the reference.
>>
>>49610873
Fair enough, I'm just used to people being little shits on these threads so I probably jumped to defend myself a little fast.

Anyhow, I sincerely doubt that high-quality references put people off too much, since it just means they've got better images to draw details from for their deliveries.

I know speaking as someone who does amateurish drawings for friends, I really like it when they give me definitive references that I can use for my drawings.
>>
>>49610739
You're suppose to use good references. They inspire me.
>>
File: Rogues never knock.png (1MB, 1454x810px) Image search: [Google]
Rogues never knock.png
1MB, 1454x810px
Requesting a pic of a big-chested (A) tiefling girl holding a small towel (B) close to her body. She's got long swept-back horns (C) and holding out her right hand (D) while holding up the towel with her left arm and hand (E). She's standing in a medieval/fantasy shower that's essentially a barrel sunk in high up on a wall and hooked up to a rainwater cistern (F).

This is a scene from a campaign i'm in where our clutzy male human rogue forgot to knock and stumbled in on the tiefling cleric taking a shower. This was the start of a series of really awkward advances from the rogue with the tiefling giving him passive-aggressive responses up to the point where the rest of the party got so fed up with it they resolved the issue by locking them into a room and not letting them out until they had resolved their issues. And we all know how such issues tend to get resolved.
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Posting anchor for Bogroll

>All praise the great and powerful Comissar Obscurisus Smugduck
>>
>>49610001
I forsee this eventually ending up on flist.
>>
File: Comb01102016065737.jpg (813KB, 1784x1996px) Image search: [Google]
Comb01102016065737.jpg
813KB, 1784x1996px
requesting an image for a character in Fallout TTRPG im playing in. Her appearance is very similar to Ana from Overwatch in design except that it is vault-tech in theme.
she is based in a dessert so her attire would be less armored and a bit more open for comfort.
>>
>>49611272
>>49607743
>those white edges
Fuck, I didn't notice those before. I'll try and remove those, I swear I saved it to a clear BG...
>>
>>49611212
Sure anon
>>
>>49611272
Hate this 14 year just getting into anime style
>>
>>49609339
I'll give this a try but I wont be able to start until much later tonight
>>
File: request.png (2MB, 2344x1046px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2MB, 2344x1046px
if it's not too much to ask I'd like someone to draw a character I made for a star wars rpg that's sort of a combination of several different stormtrooper armors

1. start with the biker scout outfit (everything above the waist), 2. the scarif shoretrooper's tightfitting jodhpurs and boots (everything below the waist), 3. the rank pauldron of a stormtrooper, 4. doing a power stance (baneposting was the first thing that came to mind, sorry)
>>
>>49612337
That's no issue at all. Thanks anon, can't wait to see it.
>>
File: img1475037158569.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
img1475037158569.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.
>>
>>49608145
I was more referring to your original post request. I can't really remember the background or the general request, if you would be so kind as to repost your original request, I may give it a shot.
>>
File: KDM_WIP.jpg (37KB, 304x640px) Image search: [Google]
KDM_WIP.jpg
37KB, 304x640px
>>49612388
Cool! Yeah, I was working on KDM stuff but my laptop crashed and some files were corrupted. Yours is similar to what I was working on(wild, barbaric, pelts, etc etc). So I like feel taking on this request to put me back into the spirit of things
>>
File: 1475113202644.jpg (294KB, 1914x760px) Image search: [Google]
1475113202644.jpg
294KB, 1914x760px
Posting anchor for lovely drawanon doing my scooby doo scene. Will reply with WIP
>>
File: 1475310550793.png (366KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475310550793.png
366KB, 600x1000px
>>49612765
WIP
>>
File: pepsiman muse.png (1MB, 1088x853px) Image search: [Google]
pepsiman muse.png
1MB, 1088x853px
Migrating request from last thread.

In a mutants and masterminds game I'm running, Pepsi Man is present. The person posing as Pepsi Man decided to make a very sophisticated robot suit, partly because they wanted to be able to compete with Captain Cola - one of the pcs - but mostly because they're not a man.

I'm requesting the girl in the image to be halfway through climbing out of the Pepsi Man costume, a la Iron Man. She would be wearing a skin suit kind of like the Tron suits, so that she could interface with the suit well enough.
>>
File: Railway Hammer guy.png (2MB, 2174x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Railway Hammer guy.png
2MB, 2174x1344px
Hoping someone might consider giving this ol' request of mine a try.

Apologies for the relatively few references, but if it helps any this is a character from a post (and by post I mean directly after) American Civil War setting.
>>
>>49609047
>>49607972
That was a fun way to kill a couple hours. Play to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VR7wJMj2BA
>>
File: chooseyourflavor.png (2MB, 1250x794px) Image search: [Google]
chooseyourflavor.png
2MB, 1250x794px
>>49607972
>>49613305
here are the ones I made for that
>>
File: Gauntlet warrior.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
Gauntlet warrior.png
257KB, 661x447px
Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
>>49613305
Not OR, but I dig it.
>>
>>49612634
Oh, it was >>49584347#
(Sorry if that didn't work, I'm a mobile fag)
Nothing really else than that. Same pose, clothes skin color, and everything, your choice of metatype and how you go about his appearance other than stated is totally up to you. Kinda bare bones request, I know
>>
>>49610626
Yes, as long they involve scantily clad, chesty women. Not that I'm complaining.
>>
File: never cut a deal with a taniwha.jpg (556KB, 1338x1950px) Image search: [Google]
never cut a deal with a taniwha.jpg
556KB, 1338x1950px
>>49607757
>>
>>49613948
This brings a tear to my eye, man. Thank you so much!
Seriously, look at this Troll. Even stupid runners should second guess crossing him and his corp
>>
Taking a two word request before I nod off
>>
File: Awoo.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>49614123
draw dog
>>
>>49614123
Dual-shield.
>>
>>49613948
>kia ora, runner
>>
>>49613948
>>49614044
Also; nice tie-in with another aspect of Maori culture. I wasn't even aware of the Taniwha. I definitely want to read up more on the culture now
>>
>>49608004
Give in to that temptation.
>>
>>49614123
Aging wizard.
>>
>>49612964
I'd like to give this one a swing. b&w though. question, are the maul and splitter combos or separate weapons?

and this could take a few days. so patience, unless someone else picks it up too.
>>
>>49614123
Adventuring Can
>>
>>49614433
sorry, misread that. so one had is a sledge and one is a maul. right?
>>
File: dualshield.png (366KB, 995x945px) Image search: [Google]
dualshield.png
366KB, 995x945px
>>49614164
Here you go
>>
File: Character Concept.png (544KB, 813x691px) Image search: [Google]
Character Concept.png
544KB, 813x691px
Re-requesting this after a couple of weeks.
>>
For the guy requesting a kobold giving gold to a dragon, here you go. Sorry I'm shot at dragons.
>>
>>49614503
Awesome!
>>
File: alchemistgonehorriblyright.png (3MB, 2284x1288px) Image search: [Google]
alchemistgonehorriblyright.png
3MB, 2284x1288px
I would like to request my abomination of an alchemist who got a little too interested with natural attacks.

He has the base of a wereboar, but I'd like his head to have a mix of alligator and boar muzzle. He would have 3 spiky tentacles along his upper back (between the shoulders), 2 wings on his lower back, and a scorpion like tail. His wrists have these spines coming off of them, and his fingers are clawed.
>>
>>49614123
Crafty skeleton.
>>
File: starWarsTeam.png (2MB, 1792x1394px) Image search: [Google]
starWarsTeam.png
2MB, 1792x1394px
Migrating.
Requesting a party of four picture for my players in a Star Wars game I'm running.
Not looking for much beyond them just standing as described together, I think asking for a background is pushing it. Colour is appreciated but not necessary, too.
If possible (if the drawing is digital), it would be appreciated if each character was on its own layer, so that I can also give each player a picture of their character by themselves.
Thanks a bunch, drawanons.
>>
File: StarGirl.jpg (484KB, 1431x1608px) Image search: [Google]
StarGirl.jpg
484KB, 1431x1608px
Requesting art for my CC character Star Girl.

Using screen shots from Champions online for reference, was easier than trying to find the right look by bundling images together.

Her cosmic patroller uniform should be shown well enough. She is also wearing a leather jacket from Earth with the sleeves rolled up. Her belt should hang a little lopsided as she doesn't cinch it up all the way, and has a few pouches for various gadgets ala Batman.

Her powers consist of flight, super strength and cosmic energy bolts (as shown in reference.)

She has an adventurous personality, never taking things too serious unless innocent people are about to be harmed.

I'll leave pose decisions up to you the artist as I trust that you will design something better than I could find.
>>
>>49614706
"H-here, dragon s-senpai uwu"
>>
File: 1475255802353.jpg (721KB, 3013x5280px) Image search: [Google]
1475255802353.jpg
721KB, 3013x5280px
Posting this WIP for drawfriend to reply to when he has made more progress :)
>>
File: 1475203036061.jpg (301KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
1475203036061.jpg
301KB, 1312x924px
May I request something a bit heartwarming?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
File: 1474871404256.png (195KB, 530x322px) Image search: [Google]
1474871404256.png
195KB, 530x322px
Requesting a male Catguy/Catfolk Bard trying to flirt and or make advances to a younger male Barista/Cashier Clerk.
>>
File: boxer.jpg (101KB, 505x600px) Image search: [Google]
boxer.jpg
101KB, 505x600px
Could I get an elf dressed like the boxer in the middle of this picture, with similar Asian features and with his face tattooed with the outline of a skull?
>>
>>49614706
Cute, thank you very much
>>
File: roguekunbaka.jpg (251KB, 1034x1600px) Image search: [Google]
roguekunbaka.jpg
251KB, 1034x1600px
>>49611212
>>
File: wyrmlingtamerreq.png (588KB, 815x478px) Image search: [Google]
wyrmlingtamerreq.png
588KB, 815x478px
Lo that I go to sleep- but first make a hopeful request.

Could I get a cute, naive looking half-white-dragon girl wearing a heavy coat covered in many of her wyrmling half-siblings? Preferably, she would look like she's trying to mind them like a big sister / babysitter, but she's just utterly stone faced stoic.
>>
>>49616640
cute lol, not OR btw
>>
>>49616640
WIP, or as done as it's going to be?

And does the 40k still lurk inside of you?
>>
>>49616835
Try to sound a bit more ungrateful that someone drew your fapbait.
>>
>>49616856
It's a neutral question, and I'm not OR.
Sometimes an artist loses interest before fully cleaning up a drawing, so I'm curious.
>>
>>49616640
OR here. That's cool as hell
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-03+at+01.40.09).jpg (97KB, 667x881px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-03+at+01.40.09).jpg
97KB, 667x881px
>>49608497
started on this but lost interest
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Posting a request for an undead monk character.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.
>>
>>49617225
I always respect your honesty, lemon.
>>
File: yvraine_WIP.jpg (89KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
yvraine_WIP.jpg
89KB, 450x350px
>>49609339
here's a little WIP shot for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow to continue.
>>
>>49617461
robot jones?
>>
>>49617225
Still looks pretty damn cool

>>49617469
yes?
>>
>>49617493
thought so! I love your work, I hope you'll try my request someday.
>>
>>49617461
Her eyes look a tad too wide, and from what I can see her face/head is much too small for her body. I love your style though, and dusky-rose cheeks are far prettier than they have any right to be.
>>
>multiple replies to your request
>none of them are artists/wips/delivery

why
>>
Requesting a human archer. He has short brown hair, rounded glasses, and is aged about 19. He should look a bit nerdy and nervous, his clothes don't matter all that much as long as they resemble an adventuring scholar. Thanks!
>>
File: Wrastlin.png (380KB, 493x363px) Image search: [Google]
Wrastlin.png
380KB, 493x363px
I've started a DnD game with some friends recently and currently playing a Half-Orc Fighter.

I've been successfully doing Wreslting moves the entire game so far, the pic on the left is a pic of the Orc my friend drew, can I have him redrawn in a similar manner to the pic on the right?

Wearing the same clothes but minus the Jumper, so bare-chested.
>>
File: Iraediadarkerskinwhiteeybrows.png (2MB, 3082x3615px) Image search: [Google]
Iraediadarkerskinwhiteeybrows.png
2MB, 3082x3615px
Don't know if you're still doing requests here Ramen, but could you edit onto this so there is a longer scarf? Like, almost capelike 4th doctor tier scarf ends coming off the back. closest example i found is some guy named Strider Hiryu

If anyone else feels up to taking a crack at it that would be great too, especially ramen hasn't been here in a while.
>>
File: Jordynna Jonessar Sketch.jpg (446KB, 2084x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Jordynna Jonessar Sketch.jpg
446KB, 2084x1728px
Thanks whoever drew this, it's so good!
>>
post non-shit requests
>>
>>49618240
>said a non-artist
>>
>>49618240
Thicc tiefling women
>>
Would anyone care to draw this but better and with clothes+shoes you'd expect to find on a medieval person?

Some character details: This race is known to be avid hunters, so maybe some animal pelt clothes would be in order. They'd be fairly high quality (all made out of the same animal etc) as every player character is a member of a noble house of their race. This guy fights with his hands, so no weapons are needed. Could probably lose the arm spikes if you want, I don't care either way. Also, those are nostrils, not eyes, his race doesn't have those. Their only facial features are holes for the nose and ears, and a large mouth.

The way my GM described this race to me led me to poorly MSpaint the eyes off of 4-arms from Ben 10 and turn him orange with crappy red hair. While it fits the description I'd like to use something a little less shit, and since I have no talent I turn to you, /tg/. If it can be drawn in a format that would look okay when used as a token on roll20 that would be a major bonus, but I'd be grateful for anything. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to give this a go.
>>
>>49618249
Delivered >>49616640
>>
>>49618246
how do you know im a non artist
>>
>>49618322
Because if you were, and weren't interested in any of the requests, you'd go elsewhere instead of trying to start shit.
>>
>>49618342
Oh just leave it alone and be glad that we don't have that faggot that haunts the /vg/ drawthread requesting his shitty MMO character
>>
>>49618261
That's not enough
>>
>>49618360
Yeah the waifufags are way preferable.
>>
>>49614527
Bruv, tell me the car has a haphazard tiger paint job.
>>
File: indian girl ref.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
indian girl ref.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
Hi. Could I get a picture for a reoccuring NPC in my campaig? She's an Indian bandit princess who looks similar to pic related in terms of face shape and build. She's wearing a sleeveless tiger-skin coat over this kind of bikini wrap thing, and is wearing white 'harem girl' pants with a belt made from large gold coins around her hips. She's carrying a recurve bow with a quiver of arrows at her hip, the quiver itself made of goat skin. She's carrying the bow as if she's returned from hunting or preparing to set off.

She's a determined and tough young woman.
>>
File: megumin.jpg (388KB, 1000x1075px) Image search: [Google]
megumin.jpg
388KB, 1000x1075px
>>49609636
whateva
>>
>>49618590
qtp2t
>>
>>49607743

>tummy
why the shit do I think that word is hot
>>
File: gallery_17624_7245_83654.jpg (119KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_17624_7245_83654.jpg
119KB, 720x960px
Requesting this hooded fella as Deathwatch Devastor. because everyone else in my team is having special snowflake accessories and i like the dark angel because of their monk-hoods.
>>
>>49590972
>>49594326
you're an idiot
>>
stupid sexy ghost
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1000x740px
>>49612356
Not a character portrait, but you might like these guys. Sadly they only appear in this one split.
>>
>>49617225
Despite you claiming you lost interest, I accept that as finished artwork, it's pretty much perfect, thank you lemon.
>>
>>49617461
OR here, loving it so far, can't wait for more
>>
>>49618590
Nice
>>
>>49618873
>>49618080
What?
>>
File: 82.jpg (2MB, 2997x2259px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
2MB, 2997x2259px
I have a request if anyone is up for it. Captain Polykritos is a pirate in an ancient Greek-esque fantasy setting, who is dressed like the guy in the picture but with an eyepatch and much bigger, more piratical beard.
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (69KB, 729x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
69KB, 729x1296px
Reposting

Can anyone redoo this? I made it a looooong time ago from an old game, yeah, kinda bland and mediocre, and we're going to continue that game.

Medieval setting.

Right now I should be wearing the jacket of a kimono (shorter sleeves and shorter skirt thing on the jacket and pulled back hood.) with an exotic floral pattern and asimetric, one side different than the other. between ankle and knee-length western trousers, and short boots, plus a broad belt with buddhist prayer beads on it.

Also shorter dark hair.

Physically the character is pretty athletic, 16 Str, 22 Dex and 14 Con.

Many thanks in advance.
>>
>>49619443
The pose can be different of course, I tried to do something dynamic and ended looking like that...
>>
Two jawas in a jedi robe
>>
>>49620058
What's the difference?
>>
>>49620080
I think he means 2 Jawas impersonating a tall Jedi by standing on the shoulders of the Jawa on bottom.
>>
>>49620080
>>49620087
I put the robe in singular form to prove that point, even though you usually say robes anyway. Turns out it just looks like bad English.

Was gonna clarify it to be two midgets in a trench coat -style in spoilers, but wanted my post to be more memetic and simple.

That's what I get for trying to meme, it seems.
>>
>>49620137
tl;dr you're retarded
>>
File: 1441058228331.jpg (19KB, 430x365px) Image search: [Google]
1441058228331.jpg
19KB, 430x365px
>>49607718
Who drew this sexy smexy ghost! I need to know for science!
>>
This goddamn ghost has drawn more attention than any delivery in recent memory.
>>
>>49620058
Actually, updating this.

Two Jawas in a jedi robe handling the shoddiest and unstablest lightsaber ever made.
>>
>>49620187

It's the Ghost of Drawthreads Past.
>>
File: Miserable Piece of Shit.jpg (31KB, 636x318px) Image search: [Google]
Miserable Piece of Shit.jpg
31KB, 636x318px
>>49620238
>>
>>49620187
Nah, that lady paladin a few months ago just wrecked 2-3 drawthreads in a row with every drawfag just jerking off furiously.
>>
>>49620281
>Charlotte
>2-3 drawthreads

Understatement of the century, drawthreads were a mess for about 4 months straight because of her.
>>
>>49620304
Who/what?

Please explain for the benefit of someone who mainly comes here for the AGP and hasn't been around in a while.
>>
>>49620173
check the previous thread ya git
>>
>>49620316
Blah blah blah cutie paladiness request blah blah lots of deliveries blah blah butthurt.

That's the long and short of it.
>>
>>49620338
Oh?
I don't think I'm quite getting your meaning. Visual aids might help.
>>
>>49620347
Try just a little harder anon, you can't come on that transparently and expect results.
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (296KB, 1985x2647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
296KB, 1985x2647px
>>49612964
>>49614433
Best I could do. If it's not up to snuff, I'm sure someone else would give it a go.

This is me working up to actually being decent so... Take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>49620347
>>49620316
0/10 see me after class
>>
>>49620347
Not him. But basically, somebody asked for a request. It was something along the lines of "draw a cute paladin girl" or something. The OR got several replies from artists. So he didn't get one, but like 3-5. All decent quality.

This cause people to be mad that their request were ignored for this one and despite the OR getting a decent picture for his request, kept getting deliveries. So people got mad they got several and they didn't.

There, now you can't try and meme a picture for shitposting purposes.
>>
File: nicholas-cage-concern-face.jpg (18KB, 350x371px) Image search: [Google]
nicholas-cage-concern-face.jpg
18KB, 350x371px
>>49620487
>>
>>49620338
>>49620505

this t b h. got even worse when it turned out that the character in question had a girlfriend.
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

I've been told it is too magical realm but here's hoping some anon will take it anyway.
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.
>>
File: demonpuppers.png (977KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
demonpuppers.png
977KB, 1500x1200px
>>49607819
I tried my hand at it, also sorry for the two derps but they were too adorable not to keep in my initial sketch.
>>
>>49620505
Someone has to have saved those...

>>49620526
Oh, very much interested now. Can someone provide?

>>49620576
Will someone just draw this anon's lewds already? I A) am getting tired of seeing the request, and B) wanna have a fap to the finished product.
>>
>>49620635
No, fuck off. On all 3 accounts.
>>
File: praise be to the duck.png (203KB, 768x616px) Image search: [Google]
praise be to the duck.png
203KB, 768x616px
>>49620635

go away now
>>
>>49620331
I allready did ya git, can't find any information about the artist there ya git.
>>
Requesting a teenaged superhero from my Mutants and Masterminds game, basically a girl with butterfly wings and illusion powers. Her costume is basically The Bride's motorcycle jumpsuit and helmet from kill bill, but pink instead of yellow, and the butterfly wings on her back. She also carries a metal quarterstaff.
>>
>>49617225
Ah fuck, it looked really great
>>
>>49616669
Gibe the original of that lewd elf.
>>
File: catlock.jpg (148KB, 1024x1248px) Image search: [Google]
catlock.jpg
148KB, 1024x1248px
>>49583050
Catfolk Warlock delivered!
Lineart version if needed - http://i.imgur.com/KmdsQkb.jpg
>>
>>49621393
not or but that's great
>>
>>49621393
Not OR but cute as fuck, dude.
Deliveries like this get me unreasonably excited for the hopeful eventual fulfilment of my request.
Keep up the good work.
>>
File: Kobolds.jpg (73KB, 900x393px) Image search: [Google]
Kobolds.jpg
73KB, 900x393px
Anyone want to take a stab at this big enforcer dude NPC? He's from the Pathfinder Campaign Setting town of Falcon's Hollow.

Payden "Payday" Teedum: A man with a nose smashed-in like a pig (from a time the sheriff bashed his face with a hatchet) and scarred face. He is a big tough enforcer type who would rather harrass than harm people in order to keep them working. Lekmek the kobold is described as looking like a Kobold version of him.
>>
>>49620635
My request is not for fapping.
Still you can do whatever you want with it if it gets delivered, not like I can stop you.
And I doubt someone will take it anyway, but here's hoping
>>
>>49621528

The world needs more fat nipples.
>>
>>49608249
Sadly I'm still alive, and have a few minutes before work, so who wants what?
>>
>>49621646
What?
>>
>>49621576
>The world needs more fat nipples.
Fat, puffy, chunky, and thick. That's what the world needs.
>>
>>49621646
A kobold with a big puffy hat and a wooden sword, trying to be menacing.
>>
File: Kobold_R.png (311KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold_R.png
311KB, 700x400px
I have a request for my BBEG:
>Rek'Zar [Dragonson]

He is the son of a Black Dragon and the Chieftain of his Kobold Clan.
He's a good Fighter and knows a little bit of magic.
He is larger then a typical Kobold (6 feet or more) and has jetblack scales
Rek'zar is middle aged and strong, yet not a brute.
The rest would be up to the Drawfriend, i e what kind of armor and weapons he has, his pose, etc, in part because i am not a 100% on him and a picture would really help to define the character.

Thanks in Advance!
>>
>>49621662
>>49621576

Guys pls, I don't have any THICC character requests with fat puffy nipples but you're making me want some.
>>
File: aaaaqqweqweqwq.jpg (406KB, 783x1282px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaqqweqweqwq.jpg
406KB, 783x1282px
>>49609507
>>49580365

wip
>>
>>49620635
Therea an album somewhere of all the works of Charlotte. Most of the top tier draw fags have drawn her either for fun or commission
>>
>>49622040
Fucking incredible.
>>
>>49608013
>>49608047
Bumping for love. Bumping for life.
>>
>>49621904
You could always pick an existing request and make them thicc with an imgur link to a version with fat, puffy nipples. I don't imagine most would have anything but approval for such a choice.
>>
>>49607743
Bumpalump.
>>
>>49622043
Really? Does someone have it?
>>
>>49612420
Bumping since I won't be here till Wednesday
>>
>>49623055
>I won't be here till Wednesday
nobody cares
>>
>>49623073
Im just saying that before someone gets angry that I bumped early
>>
File: request ref.png (2MB, 1329x1500px) Image search: [Google]
request ref.png
2MB, 1329x1500px
I would like to make a request.

I would like the Sanguinor (top left) and Saint Celestine (top right) facing each other, shy/embarrassed. Behind their backs, they're holding their swords, just like the other pictures are holding the flowers. Except, instead of flowers, it's their swords, and impaled on the swords (through the middle like the other picture) are two Chaos heretics.

As if they were going to give each other the gift of a killed heretic, if you see what I mean.

Since Sanguinour has a face mask, have his hand rubbing the back of his head, anime style. With Celestine looking embarrassed/blushing, looking away/coy/shy.

If you're not happy with drawing 'gore', replace the impaled heretic with flowers on both sides. If you're happy with impaling, there is no need for blood. If you won't do it without blood, that's also OK. Basically, whatever you personally think of the matter.

Thank you.
>>
>>49607916
>I'm working on a race of earthen underground-dwellers and I'm hoping I could get a visual aid for them.
24 hour bump.
>>
>Be an artfag
>lurk once in a while to expand my portfolio if a request catches my attention
>notice all the people getting their panties wet at the lewd ghost
>daily reminder I would get a fanbase much quicker if I just drew lewd.

feelsbadman.
>>
>>49607933
Bumping for mass produced JUSTICE
>>
>>49623455
Post work
>>
>>49623455
Doing fanart of the most popular thing and skampy dressed girls is the lazy way, mate.
>>
>>49623616

So is drawing fursonas for thirsty furries, but you and I both know that's the bread and butter of most artists.
>>
>>49620595
I'm not OR but I want several demon puppers
>>
>>49623455
Sex sells. Failing to capitalize on that is a personal choice, but one you've got to accept is an inherently less successful one.
>>
>>49623310
>>49607916
Taking this request!
>>
>>49623623
I've never done furry commissions, and at this point I really hope never have to
>>
>>49608385
24 h self bump
>>
>>49608920
24 hour bumping of this! I really hope someone can complete this for me.
>>
>>49623623
I refuse to draw furry.
>>
File: StuG request.png (263KB, 864x680px) Image search: [Google]
StuG request.png
263KB, 864x680px
So I have a character in a post apocalyptic game. We're in Europe and my character is a member of the Tuetonic Order being dispatched to Moscow to help fight the various mutants and deal with threats out of the wasteland. Wears powered armor. But It'd be nice if I could get a bust of him or him outside the armor. Usually he wears a German Military uniform with little post apocalyptic trinkets like good luck charms or battle trophies as well as a little white mantle given to him by his family as a good luck charm. Keeps his hair burred close, beard is usually a five 'o' clock shadow. Has a great big Iron Cross tattooed on his face.

Goes by StuG.

He StuGs things.
>>
>>49623455
Being less uptight and pretentious could help, too
>>
>>49623887
I couldn't care less about drawing dicks and diapers or whatever the fuck, but sometimes family knows what you do and/or asks what you're working on. It can get awkward.
>>
>>49623906
not that guy.

depends on your folk. "I draw what people pay me to draw. Sometimes that's smut." My mom knows I write smut on commission.

she don't care. money is money.
>>
>>49623930
>My mom knows I write smut on commission.
>she don't care.
She doesn't tell you that she cares. But she does.

Also, that kind of capitalization for someone who writes for money is far more shameful than being a verbal pornographer.
>>
>>49623949
I'll Capitalize As I Please And You Can't Do Anything To Stop Me.
>>
>>49623930
That's a good point. and about being pretentious, no, my shit sucks thats why i like practicing in the comfort of anon requests, which reminds me i should be doing rock people now.
>>
>>49621393
OR here, thanks anon!
>posting the lineart
I love you no homo
I'm really glad on how this turned, Is not even my character but one of my player's, with every session I liked the character more and more.
>>
>>49623972
hey, long as you get practice right?
>>
>>49623906
You should tell them you are paid to do horrible things with your hands in the backalleys of the internet, you whore.

Or just keep a different blog for the NSFW commish.
http://jaqen-draws.tumblr.com/
>>
Anyone up for drawing a dryad wearing a evening gown made of different sorts of leaves? She's a Birch dryad with green wavy hair and a figure best described as "60's twiggy" yes pun intended

Her name is Liana Cherrysap and she's the royal gardener for the king the PCs in my campaign now work for. They are going to meet her at a banquet the king is organizing to celebrate the defeat of one of the kingdoms many foes. That's why she's wearing a evening gown instead of her regular work outfit of molded birch bark.

Posting from phone so no reference pictures, sorry.
>>
Have there been any really good deliveries in the previous threads? I haven't been here in months and I feel like I miss an essential part of the day not browsing the drawthreads.
>>
>>49623972
>my shit sucks thats why i like practicing in the comfort of anon requests
Man, I'm really conflicted on that. On the one hand, free drawing request threads are an obvious source of opportunities to practice. On the other, I imagine for a lot of requesters getting a shitty delivery is worse than getting nothing at all, since at least then they can hold out hope of eventually getting something good.

It's a sort of conflict of interests.
>>
>>49607718
Draw me a dead guy.
Do a fantasy corpse of your liking, lemme see your stiffs.
>>
File: Sidereal.jpg (445KB, 1200x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Sidereal.jpg
445KB, 1200x1260px
>>49624158
I got this last thread.

Also, Raga, if you're around I just wanted to once again thank you so, so much for doing her, she's amazing! I'm in the middle of trying to color her now, and I can drop you a link or something if you'd like to see what I'm doing with her.
>>
>>49623930
I'm intrigued by this. Please, let me know how a smut writer can get into the business and where the best places to catch the fish are.
>>
>>49624287
Furry sites, I stick to furaffinity personally. Slap down a bunch of stories. Post price guides, be prepared to write awful fanfiction. Sites like Hentai Foundry are good. Don't expect to pay the rent but getting a little extra for a video game or whatever is nice.

Keep in mind Paypal transactions are usually one way.
>>
>>49618419
But we're playing as rebels in a war-torn middle-east, so his current vehicle needs to be pretty inconspicuous. Sadly no tiger paint for him.
>>
>>49624340
Can I see your commission information?
>>
>>49624487
Call me a pussy but I'd rather not share that over 4chan of all places. Just look around and figure it out. Everyone has to start somewhere right?
>>
File: day209.gif (1MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
day209.gif
1MB, 900x600px
>>49624188
i thought gore wasn't allowed here? but okay, just for u
>>
>>49624520
You make spooky gifs very quickly friend.
But either way, that is a good image, kinda creative.

Good art.
>>
>>49624582
Oh god no, that's not mine. I don't take credit. I just wanted a flimsy ass excuse to use it because the design is fucking awesome.
>>
>>49607844

Cyberbump
>>
File: Puffy Kobold.jpg (135KB, 1490x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Puffy Kobold.jpg
135KB, 1490x2362px
>>49621710
A Kobold for the gentleman
>>
Requesting an old Grippli shaman
>>
File: Arcane Terrorists.png (992KB, 1030x795px) Image search: [Google]
Arcane Terrorists.png
992KB, 1030x795px
Requesting an image of the BBEG for a Sci-Fantasy setting, a duo of magical terrorists, a male mage and a female shaman vampire.

The male wears something very similar to cleric robes, with a mask like in the reference picture. He would be holding out his gloved hand towards the viewer. He's not a powerful mage but his strong point is his ability of persuasion and to radicalize others for his cause. Color scheme is dark purple and gray.

The female is from a vampire race, having very pale skin. She wears a ceremonial mask and clothes like in the ref pic. She would be standing behind the male. She wields a halberd. She has Umbrakinesis (think Zed from League of Legends). Color scheme is blue and black.

Thanks in advance!
>>
so eh, haven't been there in a while.

has Catzilla stopped frequenting the drawthread?
>>
>>49625172
Probably, but you can make your own catzilla deliveries with really thin paper and a light underneath your table.
>>
>>49618590
OR here, looks so much cooler on pc then on hpone! You knew exactly what I wanted, thanks!
>>
>>49620281
>tfw coming in at the end of it, not knowing who/what charlotte was
>tfw taking a request for it anyway
Feels bad but I still liked drawing it.
>>
Speaking of which, where is spooky anon? i check for the archives and i couldn't find him either.

>>49625190
shame
>>
>>49625305
The drama doesn't count for shit, what does count is that you drew something you wanted to draw. Fuck the anons who try to control/steer the artists here.
>>
File: AaracokraGirl.jpg (2MB, 3116x1711px) Image search: [Google]
AaracokraGirl.jpg
2MB, 3116x1711px
Requesting an Aaracokra assassin girl.
>>
File: sam-kim-charlottepresent.jpg (403KB, 1500x2339px) Image search: [Google]
sam-kim-charlottepresent.jpg
403KB, 1500x2339px
>>49625227
Ur welcome
>>49622960
Attached is a commission I did for Charlotte oc
>>
>>49625341
Here, show us where the bad anons touched you
>>
>>49625465
I love how that turned out. The subtle halo was a cool idea too, your idea or the OR?
>>
>>49624158
All of them are good.
>>
>>49625504
Mine. I'm a big fan of art noueveau style
>>
>>49625465

I didn't know charlotte knew how to wear actual armor figured she just ran around with her tits out
>>
>>49624516
Fair enough, fair enough.

Problem is now, I need to write some smut as a portfolio piece.
>>
>>49625477
Can you turn it around?

I need to mark the butt.
>>
>>49625465
>dat armor
>dat lighting
>dat face
>unf
>>
>>49625683
You just want to see some rag ass, you sicko
>>
>>49625737

I want to rag on your ass, anon.
>>
>>49608830
This is a cool sounding character, it was the codpiece that got me hooked though.
Got a basic sketch, will post once I've given it a digital once over tomorrow hopefully.
>>
File: sketchyy.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
sketchyy.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>49621440
>>49621455
Thanks guys! This does keep me motivated to do some more requests.
>>49623993
Glad that you liked it, that was a fun concept to draw. Is she a 5e warlock? Fey patron i assume?
>>
File: Earthdude.jpg (239KB, 1347x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Earthdude.jpg
239KB, 1347x1600px
>>49607916
Something like this?
>>
>>49625804
Absolutely - that's totally kickass and exactly the sort of thing I was picturing. The men are able to grow hair on their head and face like a human too, but as with all things hair-related just assuming the character shaves works fine.

I love the ears especially - the shape really got nailed there.
>>
>>49625465
did you do any other draws of her or just that
>>
>>49625885
That's the only that I did but like the other anon said there's an album somewhere with all the works done by various draw fags
>>
File: charlotte-julia-armors.jpg (876KB, 1063x1496px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte-julia-armors.jpg
876KB, 1063x1496px
Here's another cool one I had saved from before, since someone's asking
>>
I wish I had art ;_;
>>
>>49626016

you're in the right place. the charlotte incident was just a kind of perfect storm for a random lucky anon that's all. plus the guy bought a lot of the art so don't get too discouraged.
>>
File: Earthdude.jpg (205KB, 1347x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Earthdude.jpg
205KB, 1347x1600px
>>49625877
Alright. I gave him James Dean hair and a primal loincloth
>>
>>49609355
Unfortunately due to an extremely embarrassing set of screw-ups I don't have access to my drawing tablet at the moment. It will be a few days before I regain access to it.
>>
>>49626171
Not OR but it looks good anon.
>>
>>49626171
I am the OR, and that looks fantastic.
>>
>>49626175
Good, maybe in the days until then your girl in the drawing can eat a sandwich or two.
>>
>>49622040
That's actually amazing.
>>
>>49626193
OR linked Rayearth and asked for noodle people, and I delivered. Not my fault.
>>
File: 2qNqF2Y.png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2qNqF2Y.png
29KB, 480x480px
drawfriends, quick! before the thread ends, draw literally anything as fast as you can, quality be damned! EVEN IF IT'S A BUNCH OF SQUIGGLES DISGUISED AS AN ORC! GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
>>
>>49626003

that's pretty cute who is the artist
>>
>>49626269
Calm down anon, christ.
>>
>>49625465

I pray to Charlotte, Patron Saint of Drawthread Deliveries in hopes that my waifu request also gets drawn.
>>
>>49620802
I did, don't have any more like this though sorry anon http://teaxerz.tumblr.com/

I'll be checking the thread regularly hopefully I can deliver more than tits n ass in the future. Meanwhile good luck to all!
>>
>>49626384
Anon you've done nothing wrong by providing spooky tits and ass.

Followup question, do you do commissions?
>>
File: Siddy.png (710KB, 1200x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Siddy.png
710KB, 1200x1260px
>>49624199
Posting an update because I want to show Ragathol-senpai what I managed to do with her colors.
>>
>>49626434
Oh man, not bad anon.
>>
File: 1475335440330.jpg (324KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475335440330.jpg
324KB, 750x1500px
>>49626434
Shit anon, feel like coloring the one he did for me?
>>
>>49626460
I can't promise anything, but I'll try. Do you have a color reference?
>>
>>49626483
Nah, just that she is a drow, so dark skin and white hair, clothing colors can be whatever you like.
>>
>>49626490
Oh shit, you want me to color you a Drow? Yeah, I can definitely do that. Love the overused little fucks.
>>
File: warboyzardoz.jpg (77KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
warboyzardoz.jpg
77KB, 500x700px
>>49608818
>>
>>49626412
I sure do, email should be on the tumblr page. If anyone's got anything in mind I'd love to hear it out
>>
>>49626542
Thanks! I think..?

See you next thread?
>>
>>49626551
For something like the OP pic, what is your normal fee?
>>
>>49626551
>>49626384
Just dropped you a follow, I love commissioning /tg/ artists for character art.
>>
>>49626560
Hopefully, aye. Might be longer, might be never. Not sure.
>>
File: squid ninja.jpg (47KB, 389x466px) Image search: [Google]
squid ninja.jpg
47KB, 389x466px
>>49608963
>>
>>49626568
15 eur/ ~16 usd. It's far too enjoyable

>>49626600
Much appreciated anon
>>
File: Request.png (773KB, 1311x900px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
773KB, 1311x900px
Haven't been to one of these threads in years, so sorry if I make a mistake somewhere. I've been playing in an Exalted game for a while, and just about the whole party has gotten art for their characters now, either drawing it themselves or commissioning it. I figured I'd try my luck here and see if anyone picks it up.

Pic related is the art I've been using for him up till now, and on the right is his Eclipse caste mark. For those not familiar with Exalted, characters have these golden marks that appear on their foreheads when they expend a lot of power. I'm fine either way if his mark is showing or not on his forehead, though I thought I would include it just for reference.

The character himself is a mild-mannered guy, fairly handsome and well-kept. Has neat brown hair in the style of the reference pic, and wears a pair of glasses with a round brown rim. He also uses sorcery, so the group likes to call him a Harry Potter look-alike, even though he's more like Doc Holiday. Dresses nicely, and always wears a cloak like in the reference pic, mostly to hide his weapon holster on his back (though in the drawing, I'd like for the holster to be on his hip just so it can be seen).

His gun is a revolver, kinda big and blocky sorta like pic related. Exalted is pretty anime, so big hand-cannons aren't exactly strange. The gun is red, with decorative golden engravings on the barrel.

Doesn't have to be color, lineart would be awesome as well! Just figure I should outline the colors just in case.

Thanks in advance! If anyone feels like picking this up please let me know, I don't check the drawthreads often so I might completely miss it otherwise, or not follow the next thread if this one dies before you're finished.
>>
>>49626434
Mmmmmf. 8.78/10 would spare and/or waifu when I go to stick Ketchup Carjack's head on a pike for the Usurpation.
>>
>>49626701
I tried to email you but it can't deliver, what's the address exactly?
>>
>>49625761
Alright, cool, thanks! Interested to see it!
>>
>>49626755
Plot twist: she's very firmly Gold Faction. her Motivation, in fact, is to "Untangle the Twisted Fate by reforging the Solar Deliberative."

So far she hasn't told anyone the second half of that motivation.
>>
>>49620595
Holy shit it looks perfect! Thanks man!
>>
File: my dick is a BEE.jpg (172KB, 800x916px) Image search: [Google]
my dick is a BEE.jpg
172KB, 800x916px
Is the OR for the weird knight with the bee stinger cock lurking? I started on yours.
>>
>>49626755
Daily reminder that Kejak did nothing wrong. Maybe if Solars stopped being such dicks there wouldn't have been an Usurpation.
>>
>>49619058
I've seen those guys before I think, they were called something like Imperial Commandos or something in Dark Empire. They're ok, but I really think the standard scout or scarif trooper are better on their own, scarif trooper is a big improvement in the same direction as those.
>>
>>49626968
Lol jeeeeesus.

Or Beesus?
>>
>>49627002
Ramona's little sister, definitely.
>>
>>49624158
Hell yes.
Go check them out by searching Drawthread on one of the archives.
>>
>>49626761
Same here.

Great now the threads in autosage.
>>
Next OP pic?
>>
>>49624180
As a Drawfriend, I've had people re-request what I've drawn for them. It's no big as long as they aren't waxing poetic about how much it sucked.
>>
>>49616640
>>49627070
>>
>>49627002
Oh fuck, it's this guy here.
>>49608830
>>
>>49625326
I haven't seen spooky in a while
I suspect Catzilla will return, but haven't seen 'er in a week I think.
Even Robot Cowboy Anon has drifted away.
>>
>>49626821
solars were supposed to be heroes...but they were dicks! they had their chance.

not to worry, now there are /options/
gold isn't the only soloroid anymore!
(and thoss emo asshats don't count. so really theres only 2 kinds of solaroid)

start the verdigris faction. the "good guys" were dicks...but if you give creation to people who're SUPPOSED to be dicks maybe we'll surprise you. honestly its not like it could make things all that much worse anyway right?
>>
>>49627133
That last one probably got banned finally, but he'll be back in a week or so when it expires.
>>
>>49627075
>I've had people re-request what I've drawn for them.
I've seen people have the entire thread jump up their asshole when they try to do that.
>>
>>49627152
Mostly because the other requesters see it as either rude, or as stealing another chance away from them at getting their own delivery.
>>
>>49627166
>or as stealing another chance away from them at getting their own delivery.
More that one. It's very much a sort of 'you already had your shitty delivery, don't take up one of the good ones too.'
>>
Making new thread, OP pic?
>>
>>49627144
Actually, a little-known fun fact. Infernals are free of the Great Curse, but that's more than made up for by the fact that they're slaves to the will of the Yozis.

If they learn the series of Charms that begins with Roar of the Triumphant Devil-Tiger and Swallowing the Scorpion, on the other hand...
>>
>>49627175
Yeah. It's unfortunate how cutthroat requesters can be sometimes.
>>
>>49627191
My vote's for this one >>49626434

Call it Rainbow Boots Edition
>>
>>49626821
Excelllllllent. Definitely waifu material.
To Malfeas with Lunars. They have fleas.
>>
>>49627249
>>49627249
>>49627249
New thread
>>
>>49626269
come back with real request
>>
>>49627147
Why would he get banned?
He was only really an ass once he got defensive.
And he knocked that shit off eventually.
Literally nothing wrong with trying to collect drawings of Robot Cowboys with one post a thread.

Technically, he was being slightly rude. On 4chan, that's practically polite.
>>
>>49627271
Spam technically. A lot of Charlotteposters got the same treatment a couple months ago.
>>
>>49627290
Can one post a thread be spam?
>>
>>49627334
Yes.
>>
>>49627334
When it's shitposting? Yes. And whether you think he was harmlessly collecting a vault of artwork, he was shitposting and he knew it.
>>
>>49627343
>>49627358
*shrugs*
>>
>>49626968
OR here. That is terrifying dude, loving it!
>>
>>49627403
Excellent counterpoint, what are you, 12?
>>
File: 2jawas.jpg (46KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
2jawas.jpg
46KB, 480x479px
>>49620238
>>
>>49627199
"aaa curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

eddy shared all his charms, he had to have seen this coming(i will say though, I'm a little surprised he didn't have a "the bearer must do what the ebon dragon wants him to do" tacked on to the description just in case. not like being forced to do what he wants himself to do is any kind of hindrance to himself. stick that on one of the more useful charms like the way one fist fury has in infernal monster style.)
>>
>>49627428
Irl, when someone shrugs, so you consider it a continued attempt to argue?
If so, you might have trouble in social situations.
>>
>>49627473
No, but over text posts, I take it as "I have nothing else to contribute to my end but have no way to say it without agreeing with you".
>>
>>49627478
More: "You have not really swayed me, but I don't care enough to continue arguing. Meh."
You might very well be right. Oh well, don't care.
Hence the shrug.

But taking a shrug as a 12 year old's argument is your deal.
>>
>>49627538
>tl;dr robot cowboy is a shitpost and I know it
>>
>>49627567
*shrugs*
>>
>>49627473
hes here ain't he?
>>
>>49627199
>>49627199 IIRC even before that they're hardly slaves. that shits abyssal only. the occasional "MWAHAHA" and a bit of fumanchu twirling is enough to keep torment more or less satisfied even if you mostly blow off your urge. yozi've barely got more of a hold on their guys than us or luna do on theirs
>>
>>49627592
I dunno.
I don't care.
*shrugs*
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.