[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Pilgrimsexual Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 135

File: 1475134341671.jpg (169KB, 1521x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1475134341671.jpg
169KB, 1521x2232px
Autosaging Old Thread: >>49555264

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: mouseguard muse.png (1MB, 1300x1011px) Image search: [Google]
mouseguard muse.png
1MB, 1300x1011px
Migrating from last thread.

I'm requesting a nervous looking mouse holding a crossbow, and wearing the clothes I've put aside in the picture. I'd also like it looking around from the top of a rock, but feel free to take liberties with it if you want.
>>
File: 3223582342.jpg (335KB, 1521x959px) Image search: [Google]
3223582342.jpg
335KB, 1521x959px
From last thread
Requesting an Eldar guardian and an Imperial guardsman having a pushup contest.
>>
File: Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.png (1MB, 671x942px) Image search: [Google]
Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.png
1MB, 671x942px
Posting anchor for Maskamillion.
>>
File: 20160930_033254.jpg (2MB, 2632x1542px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_033254.jpg
2MB, 2632x1542px
>>49580047
Requesting a drow woman healer for my 5e campaign.

Her face is like the picture, with her hair pulled back into a ponytail or French braid. She normally keeps a kind-hearted expression on her face.

She likes wearing cute/flirty clothes, while not going fullblown 'tits popping out of her top' with no cloak.

She carries all of her medical supplies (salves/tools/potions/so forth) in a series of pouches and bags that she wears attached to a duty-belt on her waist.

Her weapon is a tetsubo (far left of the reference) sized to be carried/swung comfortably in one hand.

Please and thank you, really looking forward to what you might make of her!
>>
File: stoneskin request.png (2MB, 1905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
stoneskin request.png
2MB, 1905x1300px
Migrating.

I'm working on a race of earthen underground-dwellers and I'm hoping I could get a visual aid for them. Ideally, I'd like a male and a female standing side-by-side in standard D&D-style race lineup fashion, like at reference 1.

The men should have bodies the color and texture of roughly-shaped clay - loose earth-tone skin, with stubby features - like references 2 and 3. Their skin, especially their arms, chest, and back, are studded with rocky growths, kind of like reference 4, which are heavy enough to leave them hunched.

The women are quite the opposite, with delicate features and skin white like chalk or porcelain, like reference 5, and totally lacking the rocky growths that the men have.

Both sexes have long, broad ears, somewhere between those of an elf and a bat, like reference 6. For both sexes, whatever color their hair is their eyes, lips, and even fingernails are the same color, like reference 7. Any color for either is fine, but women tend towards brighter/more vibrant, while men tend towards duller or pastel.

If anyone would like to help with this, it'd be really appreciated. If not, I totally understand. Please feel free to ask any questions or request any additional details that you want.
>>
File: Engineer grill.jpg (531KB, 2254x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Engineer grill.jpg
531KB, 2254x1402px
Could I get a drawing of my scifi engineer character?

I'd prefer having her mask and goggles down around her neck where they usually are for the picture, but if you want to do a headshot of her with her mask/goggles on that'd be sweet.

Her personality is very bubbly and outgoing and she's a bit of a dweeb at times.

For poses, try to show off her playfulness and her engineering prowess. Maybe have her sitting on one of her robots smiling the camera making the peace sign with her hands as a robotic arm is sticking out of her backpack working on some open circuitry.
>>
File: 1475112674619.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1475112674619.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>49580047
Requesting the girl on the left and right (deliveries from the past week's drawthreads) wearing derby uniforms and posing happily together with a trophy after a match.

Cuts, scrapes, and bruises optional, happy shit-eating grins encouraged.
>>
File: Comb30092016103933.jpg (235KB, 1456x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Comb30092016103933.jpg
235KB, 1456x1032px
can someone draw the first image on the left in a vault tech color themed outfit. as well as wearing a skin tight version on the vault suit on the right?
this character is for a Fallout TTRPG my friends and I made.
>>
File: Alban.png (2MB, 1547x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Alban.png
2MB, 1547x1109px
I have a request for a knight, a major antagonist for the PCs.. I've attached a reference.

He isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a hump (think a Grunt from Halo).

For the helmet - either something that recalls Lautrec's minus the crown, or something that resembles a human face; perhaps with the brow circled in serpents like a crown? Either way, the shape should be subtly...off if possible, like his head isn't normally-shaped.

Pose-wise, something like the bottom right could work, with the sword being a flambard, but this is a tentative suggestion, not a dealbreaker/requirement.

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.
>>
File: Sidereal Reference Image.png (2MB, 1559x964px) Image search: [Google]
Sidereal Reference Image.png
2MB, 1559x964px
Reposting from last thread, I'd like to get a drawing of my Sidereal Chosen of Secrets, please.

Her clothes are mostly similar in design to those of the man in the middle, except the leather long-coat is colored deep green with silver trim, and she has neither pants nor long sleeves. Instead, underneath the green coat, she wears what looks like a high-necked leotard formed out of layers and layers of silver-trimmed black silk, with a long strip of cloth coming down between her legs like on the robe in the bottom-middle. Her sleeves are incredibly short, but very wide, as wide as the opening on the robes in the upper-middle, except they bare her shoulder and take the form more of wide strips of cloth around the center of her upper arms.

On her arms and legs, she wears long fingerless gloves and toe-and-heel-less stockings made of the same silver-trimmed black silk as her leotard, that go up to the middle of her upper arms and the middle of her thighs respectively (as such, her fingers, palms of her hands, shoulders, toes, heels and tops of her thighs should all be bare). Above these, she wears starmetal armor: greaves like those in the bottom-left, and gauntlets like those in the top-left, both made out of segmented silver metal, and both still baring her fingers and toes (the image on the middle-left is a good reference for the segmented look).

Finally, her skin is pale and her eyes green, speckled with starts like the eye on the far-right. She keeps her silver-white hair in a style like Mercy's from Overwatch, and if at all possible should be drawn in a smug pose, with an enigmatic smirk on her face.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>49580047
Deliberately not posting a visual because In want to see how people work with the concept.

Red/Blue/Yellow from a Sentai/power rangers team themed around Knights.
>>
File: starWarsTeam.png (2MB, 1792x1394px) Image search: [Google]
starWarsTeam.png
2MB, 1792x1394px
Migrating my ambitious request again. That thread went real fast.

All right, so this is a bit of a ballsy ask, as it's a party of four, but I was hoping to get something for the players I'm GMing for in a game of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, set in the Old Republic era.

I've tried to be as detailed as possible in the image, as far as the players have described their characters. If you need more I'll do my best in finding out additional details.

There's no need for any fancy background or setting. Each character in their pose is more than enough, though if I could request, they might want their individual pictures, so if each character could be drawn on separate layers that would be really appreciated (assuming they overlap at all).

I hope that this is sufficient, and not too much of an ask. A huge thanks to anyone who might pick this up.
>>
File: HuntertheVigilcharacter.jpg (612KB, 1266x1668px) Image search: [Google]
HuntertheVigilcharacter.jpg
612KB, 1266x1668px
Hi drawthread my friends just invited me to a Hunter: the Vigil game, only our characters have to be based off of ourselves. So could someone draw the hunter version of me only a little older. I am currently wielding a weathered chiappa rhino revolver and a rusty machete, and I'm dressed in the clothing shown.
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Posting a request for an undead monk character. I always forget if we're allowed to bump so fast coming to a new thread, so my bad.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fulfilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.
>>
>>49580328
Didn't you used to be with Smashmouth?
>>
File: ShizuhaAndromedaRequest.png (673KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ShizuhaAndromedaRequest.png
673KB, 1000x1000px
Migrating.

So, here's the request:

Girl on the left with the axe pictured in some kind of fighting pose. You can keep her in that dress or basically put her in anything vaguely gothic lolita-ish. The robot girl on the right is her STANDO Persona, and should be either hovering over her or draped over her shoulder, suspended by wires that go out of frame, and crackling with electricity. The axe is not to-scale: it should be about as long as her calf or longer and she should be wielding it with both hands.

Many pre-emptive thanks to anyone who decides to take this!

Is it faux pas to migrate your request before the bump time for it?
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (610KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
610KB, 901x1100px
Postin wip from Bogroll

>All praise the great and powerful Comissar Obscurisus Smugduck
>>
>>49580350
fraid not
>>
>>49576078
Spine2d
>>49577503
You can find my stuff at [spoilers]l3monjuic3.deviantart.com [/spoilers]
>>
File: 1474914873584.png (257KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474914873584.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
>>49580414
Protip: get working spoiler tags every time easy by highlighting the text you want to spoil and pressing control+s.
>>
>>49580497
On mobile but I'll keep it in mind
>>
>>49580497
>pressing control+s.

Holy crap thanks for the pro tip never knew that short cut. No sarcasm I have been typing out the spoiler tags for about a year now.
>>
Migrating

Requesting my fighter/paladin abyssal teifling. Wields a pole arm (resembles the weapons combined on the right) Skin rotting all over similar to both skin pictures. Horn of differing sizes and not symmetrical as pictured. Happy and smiling like rocky marciano (left face) with physique of boxer in 2nd picture on top from the left. He grew up on a pirate ship for a little background.
>>
>all these migrations

take the hint your request sucks
>>
>>49580152
BTW, just in case you need it, Mask, here's the reference text.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.
>>
File: Winter Mouse.jpg (683KB, 1500x954px) Image search: [Google]
Winter Mouse.jpg
683KB, 1500x954px
>>49580116
>>
Requesting a young human male wizard named Bartholomew du Lac. He's an aspiring archmage specialized in the divination school of the arcane arts. He recently had a close encounter with an Aboleth and now avoids any pools of water that looks large enough to contain one.

He's a dorky, kind of clumsy sort of person with a messy haircut and small rectangular glasses. His hairs are dark brown.Also, he cannot grow a beard at all. He wears clothings similar to pic related except it should be dirty with mud.

I'm letting you draw him however you want outsides of that, go wild with it.
>>
File: Smug Anime Face.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime Face.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>49580924
>take the hint your request sucks
no u
>>
>>49580990
OR here, it looks amazing! Thank you so much souz!
>>
File: IMG_4842.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4842.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
Requesting a picture of the Horned King, arms outstretched and hands engulfed in putrid green fireballs, eyes empty sockets save for the single red lights burning like coals. Despite his mummified appearance, he is still tall and domineering in appearance
>>
File: tg ref.jpg (471KB, 1818x2109px) Image search: [Google]
tg ref.jpg
471KB, 1818x2109px
Migrating

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.

>>49580990
That's so comfy
>>
File: warrior of the north.jpg (1MB, 2180x1640px) Image search: [Google]
warrior of the north.jpg
1MB, 2180x1640px
Hopeful request for a Danish knight/warrior type character, a monster hunter if you will.

Start off, his armor is pretty much like the effigy in 1. Full chainmail, including leggings and an integrated coif. However, over his chainmail he also wears thick boiled leather armor (I think it's called Cuir Boli?) like in the eiffgy and picture 2. The leather is stained brown, and consists of a thick leather cuirass, leather pauldrons shaped like a lion's head, leather plates over his biceps, elbow protection, and leather greaves. The details are embossed in silver. Under his leather armor, but over the chainmail he wears a simple tunic, any color you like really, just something that absorbs and does not refract sunlight. Maybe a gaelic or norse design on it?

As in picture 3, the slayer wears segmented gauntlets, with a strange weave -inside- his chainmail. Sewn through the steel links is a bunch of durable red string, tied off on various links that give it the illusion of roots or plants growing through the chainmail. Also like in picture 3, he has a shield strapped to the left side of his body, however it is a plain wooden shield with no heraldry of any sort (he replaces it often).

The helm is like the one in pictures 4, at various angles. It is made of steel and painted no specific color. There is no chainmail attached to the helmet itself, but he does wear a coif under it. Over the great helm though, and his shoulders, he wears a giant pelt trophy a bit like the one in pic 5, but unlike 5 the monster's head is far more grotesque. It's like the beast in picture 6, a warped abomination with two heads fused together and twisted in a revolting angle. The bones are removed, with the furry flesh draped over his helmet, giving him a more intimidating appearance and also boasting of his grand past accomplishment of killing the creature.

For weapons, he has short sword and dagger girdled to his multiple belts on his body, but wields a shortened scythe-sword like 7.
>>
File: engineer grill delivery.jpg (287KB, 1224x816px) Image search: [Google]
engineer grill delivery.jpg
287KB, 1224x816px
>>49580204
wipperoni
>>
File: fireourshit.png (1MB, 1500x1764px) Image search: [Google]
fireourshit.png
1MB, 1500x1764px
>>49562225
>>
File: Pineapples.png (31KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapples.png
31KB, 750x1000px
>>49558223
Bet you thought I forgot bout you! Pineapples the Wizard never forgets!
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1418x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1418x1060px
Migratearooni

Requesting a Paladin, feel free to improvise on her armor but make sure to have her face be covered with a metallic mask that's part of the helmet, I've put two examples on the right, and make her armor's shoulder plates have a lion motif like in the top right armor, I don't have a bigger reference of it, sorry. Would be also great if one/both of her arms showed signs of being metallic/robotic like in the big guy's case (Metatron), having no arms and a scarred face is kind of a big deal in her backstory, I won't go into details but she has a techmage friend so she can use these gauntlets as her real arms. Thanks in advance if you pick this request up.
>>
>>49581697
Hey! Looks good man! The one thing I'd have to bring up is that she's missing the plaid shirt tied around her waist, but that's fine. You got the hat right too, which I'm super happy about
>>
File: 1475113202644.jpg (294KB, 1914x760px) Image search: [Google]
1475113202644.jpg
294KB, 1914x760px
Migrating my dark heresy scooby doo scene. Will reply with updated WIP
>>
File: 1475129446947.png (324KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475129446947.png
324KB, 600x1000px
>>49582161
Updated WIP.
>>
requesting a kobold bashfully handing a bag of coins over to a dragon
>>
File: Arcane Terrorists.png (992KB, 1030x795px) Image search: [Google]
Arcane Terrorists.png
992KB, 1030x795px
Requesting an image of the BBEG for a Sci-Fantasy setting, a duo of magical terrorists, a male mage and a female shaman vampire.

The male wears something very similar to cleric robes, with a mask like in the reference picture. He would be holding out his gloved hand towards the viewer. He's not a powerful mage but his strong point is his ability of persuasion and to radicalize others for his cause. Color scheme is dark purple and gray.

The female is from a vampire race, having very pale skin. She wears a ceremonial mask and clothes like in the ref pic. She would be standing behind the male. She wields a halberd. She has Umbrakinesis (like Zed from League of Legends). Color scheme is blue and black.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>49581777
Awesome! But... is that an erection under his robe, or is he just happy to see me?
>>
>>49582755
It's throbbing, dude.
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
I would love to see a version of this guy in a loose fitting bartender outfit mixing some drinks.
>>
File: 1475028984739.png (3MB, 2604x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475028984739.png
3MB, 2604x600px
requesting a fusion of the enforcers from Zardoz and Warboys from MMFR doing something fanatical
>>
File: Kyla reference.png (1MB, 1217x902px) Image search: [Google]
Kyla reference.png
1MB, 1217x902px
Migrating my request for my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.
>>
File: maroo request.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maroo request.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
Requesting a drawing of the catfolk on the right.
She is an anthropomorphic mountain cat which are around 3-4ft tall (think Monster hunter felynes), fur pattern and look should be something like the cats in the left, colour is grayish with black stripes/patterns.
Lastly since she's a warlock perhaps draw her reading a demonic book or smirking mischievously while attempting to cast a spell.
>>
File: f9eaf51788100db22921e6e29b5a9e78.jpg (664KB, 2190x1334px) Image search: [Google]
f9eaf51788100db22921e6e29b5a9e78.jpg
664KB, 2190x1334px
Class: Warlock 6/Rogue 3
Race: Human (Oriental ethnicity)
Background: Criminal/Fence
A recent character based around being a sort of magical skill monkey with a focus on collecting and identifying future loot. His appearance was originally based on Fu Manchu but his character is more relatable to Chi Fu of Mulan, or Kahn Souphanousinphone of King of the Hill. He is lightly armored, but I would prefer to show him swathed in traditional Chinese garb (I think he may have actually just found a robe of useful items); he relies more on temporary HP from Armor of Aghathys or his Pact of the Blade boons. Being a Bladelock, he is also more interested in finesse combat than chucking spells, and uses a Jian (see: sword of wisdom) in battle.
I imagine him as having a queue with a very receded hairline, or otherwise bald. Certainly a caricature-esque face, similar to the top-most references, with a long mustahce a la Fu Manchu.

If anyone is interested, hit me up. Let's bounce ideas.
>>
>>49582755
Its his magical vibrating codpiece
>>
File: Divintea.png (772KB, 833x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Divintea.png
772KB, 833x1717px
>>49581029
>>
>>49581760

" Allez, on y va et pas de quartier! "
>>
>>49583412
O bby
>>
File: Power Armor.jpg (29KB, 300x621px) Image search: [Google]
Power Armor.jpg
29KB, 300x621px
I have a pretty simple request. I'd like the armor in pic related, except recolored red with gold filigree.
>>
File: Robo warrior.png (387KB, 976x587px) Image search: [Google]
Robo warrior.png
387KB, 976x587px
Requesting a warrior robot: the appearance it's like the golden army soldier, but with the core protected. having a rocket launcher shield right arm, a drill left arm, the head of Romeo Blue, and all colored in black. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: IMG_4888.jpg (76KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4888.jpg
76KB, 500x501px
This Maori business man as a Mr. Johnson. Preferably one of these three human metatypes: Elf, Ork, or Troll
>>
File: YTyYzGo.jpg (185KB, 438x1006px) Image search: [Google]
YTyYzGo.jpg
185KB, 438x1006px
>>49584123
Here's a bigger reference image.

I might give coloring it a try, but no promises.
>>
>>49582176
Drawfag here, I should have a final version tonight for you
>>
>>49580047
A warhammer 40k Ork frying eggs and meat or sliced mushrooms on top of a hot imperial plasma gun, with a big, burning hole on a nearby wall.
>>
File: Rogues never knock.png (1MB, 1454x810px) Image search: [Google]
Rogues never knock.png
1MB, 1454x810px
/r/ing a pic of a big-chested (A) tiefling girl holding a small towel (B) close to her body. She's got long swept-back horns (C) and holding out her right hand (D) while holding up the towel with her left arm and hand (E). She's standing in a medieval/fantasy shower that's essentially a barrel sunk until the wall and hooked up to a rainwater cistern (F).

This is a scene from a campaign i'm in where our clutzy male human rogue forgot to knock and stumbled in on the tiefling cleric taking a shower. This was the start of a series of really awkward advances from the rogue with the tiefling giving him passive-aggressive responses up to the point where the rest of the party got so fed up with it they resolved the issue by locking them into a room and not letting them out until they had resolved their issues. And we all know how such issues tend to get resolved.
>>
File: MonkEbusiness.jpg (5MB, 3000x3945px) Image search: [Google]
MonkEbusiness.jpg
5MB, 3000x3945px
>>49580047

Female Monkey King.

Tried to match the mythology by mixing monk and druid. She's mostly unclothed save for a few strappings and cloth for modesty's sake. Basing her on iterations of Sun Wukong by Jamie Hewlett. It also saves on costs going to the tailor every time you decide to beast shape.

She carries a staff whose length is made of a trunk of peach tree with an immovable rod at either end - which lands it at 16,000 lbs, 1,550 off from the Ruyi Jingu Bang, but close enough. The fact that this can be switched on and off plays off of the fact that it seems only the monkey king can lift the staff. Peach wood is also used in Taoist exorcism rituals and the monkey king is linked to the peaches of immortality. It'll be fun to druidcraft fruit and flowers for flavor.

She's compact and muscular (top right image) like Simone Biles, with articulated hands and somewhat strange facial features that give a sense of child-like optimism.

Included some fun action-y poses with cool hands for reference.
>>
File: Friend.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Friend.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Rerequesting a female Dark Eldar giving a goofy smile and the double thumbs up. That is all.
>>
File: Aoba.jpg (69KB, 729x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Aoba.jpg
69KB, 729x1296px
Can anyone redoo this? I made it a looooong time ago, yeah, kinda bland and mediocre, and we're going to continue that game.

Medieval setting.

Right now I should be wearing the jacket of a kimono, with an exotic floral pattern and asimetric, one side different than the other. between ankle and knee-length western trousers, and short boots, plus a broad belt with buddhist prayer beads on it.

Also shorter dark hair.

Physically the character is pretty athletic, 16 Str, 22 Dex and 14 Con.

Many thanks in advance.
>>
>>49585332
Fuck, I forgot, shorter sleeves on the jacket, something like pic related. Also a pulled back hood.
>>
First time requester, sorry if it's not enough to go on.

Requesting my ectoplasm bloodline sorcerer. 18 y.o. kid with apparently severe albinism, discolored eyes. Preferably with his raven familiar. He usually wears monochromatic, casual clothing, and is kinda a short, adorable puppydog.

Stealing this pic from grognard booru because his hair/eyes are similar to the bottom left.
Thanks!
>>
File: 1475259775290.jpg (167KB, 726x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1475259775290.jpg
167KB, 726x1668px
>>49580328
>>
>>49585623
-_-
>>
I'm requesting something unusual, But Could I please have a warhammer 40k Servo skull, But all the technical parts replaced with what could be a fantasy equivilant.
>>
>>49581760
The mustache panties are brilliant. Good job.
>>
>>49585370
Are you literally playing Takeru
>>
>>49585988
No, like I said this char is pretty old (7-8 years), it's just a coincidence that Takeru also wore a colorful kimono with a floral pattern.
>>
File: img4dab8598a688f (1).jpg (36KB, 179x277px) Image search: [Google]
img4dab8598a688f (1).jpg
36KB, 179x277px
Migrating

Requesting a drawing of my Forest Gnome Mastermind Rogue. He's around middle age for a gnome (130's) and his whole schtick is that he's a Sage that has been researching Tactics and Battle Strategies.

He's got the typical Aryan Strongman color pallette with bleached blonde hair, blue eyes, and slightly tan skin.

Weapons of choice: Rapier, Hand Crossow. Not dual wielding.

Attitude/disposition is something like Ted Roosevelt

For a pose... I would like the standard Commander Shouting type of pose that's probably a cliche. Just one foot elevated on like a rock, one hand pointing in the distance, other hand off to the side carrying weapon, and a very passionate command-yelling face. Something that gets the same message across is fine though i'm not picky.

pic related is the mini I'm using, with colors mentioned earlier. Not posting pic of my own mini bc I can't manage a high quality pic for some dumb reason.
>>
File: 1436138377887.png (66KB, 296x285px) Image search: [Google]
1436138377887.png
66KB, 296x285px
Requesting a Danish viking king sitting and looking like the reference, only in a longhouse surrounded by chests overflowing with gold.
>>
File: 1475255802353.jpg (721KB, 3013x5280px) Image search: [Google]
1475255802353.jpg
721KB, 3013x5280px
Migrating this WIP for drawfriend to post more progress when he is ready :)
>>
File: get physical.jpg (168KB, 557x910px) Image search: [Google]
get physical.jpg
168KB, 557x910px
>>49574393
>>49576078

Coloured version.
>>
>>49587623
OR here. Thank you very much you glorious Kiwi bastard.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something a bit heartwarming?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the left is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>49587512
Is he a midget?
>>
File: legionref.png (4MB, 1244x2052px) Image search: [Google]
legionref.png
4MB, 1244x2052px
Requesting a pseudo roman soldier wearing lorica hamata squamataque (mail/scale hybrid) and wielding a falx and other assorted equipment used by Romans and those who clashed with Romans (Dacians, Thracians, etc.)
>>
File: sandtrooper_hd_107.png (2MB, 2344x1046px) Image search: [Google]
sandtrooper_hd_107.png
2MB, 2344x1046px
alright I have a sort of strange request due to making an oc player character for a star wars rpg

Could someone please draw a Scout Trooper from Star Wars, with the tight-fitting jodhpurs, greaves, and boots of the new shoretroopers from Rogue One (basically take the top half of a scout trooper and bottom half of the shoretrooper) a white stormtrooper pauldron, and, the strange part, for lack of a better term performing "the baneposting pose"
>>
File: munkey.jpg (170KB, 1179x1400px) Image search: [Google]
munkey.jpg
170KB, 1179x1400px
>>49585041
>>
>>49588314
Your style is very nice. Do you have a tumblr or something?
>>
>>49588314
Hey Green, been a while.
>>
File: Spindly Creature.jpg (235KB, 1778x971px) Image search: [Google]
Spindly Creature.jpg
235KB, 1778x971px
My group is fighting a multi-eyed dragon-like creature, so I have a creature/monster request, if anyone's interested.

The monster has a thin body, spindly legs, as well as a long, whip like tail. The creature has a long neck with multiple eyes all along the neck in odd intervals and the eyes are just a glowing white. AS for the smaller details, the monster has black claws, sharp white teeth and smooth, sky blue skin.

There are references in the image and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
>>
>>49588314
Holy shit, the Green One has return
>>
File: I couldnt draw 2 thumbs up.jpg (494KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
I couldnt draw 2 thumbs up.jpg
494KB, 1200x1600px
>>49585269
>>
>>49589080
what the fuck
>>
>>49587623
Very cool.
>>
File: request.jpg (2MB, 3200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
2MB, 3200x2200px
>>49558946
Migration:

I wanna request a dude and a girl either hugging or dancing together; either way, both should seem pretty happy with that.
The dude should look as pic related, except darker clothes (up to maybe black), has really pale skin, black hair, and dimly glowing eyes (still blue tho). He looks as if in his mid-30's.
The girl should have a Galadriel-style dress as pic related, maybe recoloured. Yellow and black tones somewhere in there would be awesome, as she is generally fairly wasp-themed. She is a Golarion elf, so she should have fully-coloured eyes (as pic related) and long ears. Hair preferably long (about as pic related). Eyes green, hair light brown, skin pale.
If it matters, the dude is the girl's senpai.
Thanks in advance, m80's, I believe in you.
>>
File: 1474443706430.png (140KB, 598x727px) Image search: [Google]
1474443706430.png
140KB, 598x727px
May I request someone to color this? I can give the ref image later for colors.
>>
>>49589543
No.
>>
File: munkey.jpg (129KB, 1100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
munkey.jpg
129KB, 1100x1400px
>>49588314
Here you go.

>>49588454
>>49588819
Hey, dudes.
>>
>>49589648
Nice work anon.
>>
File: coloured.png (174KB, 680x727px) Image search: [Google]
coloured.png
174KB, 680x727px
>>49589543
No problem bro
Sorry, I'm no help
>>
>>49589648
OR here. Thank you! Awesome job. Reminds me of the fox girl from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xe72U7mXNg
>>
File: big-20791114955.jpg (108KB, 802x616px) Image search: [Google]
big-20791114955.jpg
108KB, 802x616px
>>49589674
Yikes, no offense but those colors sure do hurt the yes. But thanks if this is meant as a joke.

Well to anyone who really is willing to color this: >>49589543

Here's the reference image for the colors of the cake and knight/paladin lady who'd eat it.
>>
File: This Admech is screwed v2.png (366KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
This Admech is screwed v2.png
366KB, 600x1000px
>>49584499
I'm legitimately sorry about this, but heres a WIP. I didn't get a chance to finish it tonight.
>>
File: Abyssal.png (2MB, 1168x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal.png
2MB, 1168x1165px
>>49589821
I might take this on - no promises, but maybe.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask for a drawing of the Abyssal husbando of a Lunar Exalted in a game I'm going to be GMing soon.

He's rather tall and an athletic sort of slender, with skin that looks like it was once tanned but is now sallow. His eyes are light brown, almost amber, and his hair is a brown dark enough to be nearly black. He keeps his hair relatively short and brushed up in the front, to keep it out of his eyes. His Day Caste symbol should be on his forehead (a black circle dripping blood)

His clothes are mostly black, a long open robe over articulated Soulsteel plate, the dark metal embellished with bone-like accents: ribcages appear to be a common theme on his armor more than anything else.

Basically, he's a late-teens/early-twenties Adam Jensen without any cybernetics or facial hair, wearing the necromancer version of SWTOR Jedi robes. He's wielding two relatively short curved swords. Curved. Swords.
>>
File: warforged bard concept.jpg (3MB, 3092x2250px) Image search: [Google]
warforged bard concept.jpg
3MB, 3092x2250px
Rebumping my request
>>49559560
>>
File: Reptile29.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Reptile29.png
124KB, 500x500px
Open-ended, throwaway request - if you feel like it, go any direction, as much or as little effort as you want.
I'd like to see the last character people played doing something cute. Doesn't matter if you can't draw, lets see those bad boys giving flowers to their sweetheart, or just letting their hair down.
>>
File: Cute Drow.jpg (162KB, 552x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Drow.jpg
162KB, 552x500px
>>49590084
Not literally my character, but close enough, inasmuch as both my character and the girl in pic related are adorable little Drow girls.
>>
File: GalPals.jpg (846KB, 1500x1133px) Image search: [Google]
GalPals.jpg
846KB, 1500x1133px
>>49590084
Do commissioned works count? Pic related is half of my 5e party chilling at camp. This piece came out great, the artist is super nice as well.
>>
File: Grigori YuPYKxW.jpg (171KB, 1198x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Grigori YuPYKxW.jpg
171KB, 1198x1122px
May I please request a russian space commander.

He's young for middle aged, just starting to have his youth fade in later thirties, and have it replaced by a serious veteran edge. People person, idealist, but also skilled. Likes thinking better of people, sometimes disappointed in reality and people's bad choices too.

Natural leader, strong, willful - churchillian is a good word for it. Old background in infantry, lifer in the military turned management at a good pmc.

I am curious to see what people think he looks like from the description, but if necessary, something like an older pic of spoilered. Thank you.
>>
>>49589080
Requester here. Amazing and terrifying in equipoise.
Thank you!
>>
File: Abyssal.png (1MB, 1261x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal.png
1MB, 1261x1124px
>>49589905
Slight edit, actually: pic related is a more accurate reference image for his armor and weapons.
>>
>>49590102
>>49590124
kawaii as fuck anons
>>
>>49580047
Deathwatch Devastor Marine. (came from Dark Angels Chapter) wielding a heavy Bolter.
>>
File: gallery_17624_7245_83654.jpg (119KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_17624_7245_83654.jpg
119KB, 720x960px
>>49590344
Oh and i forgot the most important part because i am stupid: he is wearing a hood.
>>
>>49590124

who's the artist?
>>
>>49590461
melodire.tumblr.com
saltdelete.tumblr.com
>>
>>49590529
Whoa, Lewd! But some great art otherwise.
NSFW
>>
>>49590774
>nsfw
anon the only trigger warning those pages need is that they both contain some charlotte
>>
File: Draw Request Mark 2.png (1MB, 1718x664px) Image search: [Google]
Draw Request Mark 2.png
1MB, 1718x664px
Migration.

A small halfling sorceress (2 feet 9) riding on the back of a half ogre (7 feet) like Master Blaster (see pic).

The half ogre is wearing chainmail and a breastplate, wielding a greataxe. He's wearing a fancy black tricorn hat with a skull and crossbones on it (belongs to his deceased pirate captain (human), so it's slightly too small for him) and has a visible face / head. He has an unhealthy obsession with cheese since he was bitten by a wererat and is slowly turning into one, so please make him eat some cheese as well. He's pretty slow and has quite a dull mind, so maybe a slightly sleepy appearance is good.

The halfling sorceress is wearing white / grey robes. She should have a magic staff on her back. She's sitting on the ogre's shoulders, commanding him forward and / or shooting a fireball forwards. She should have a hime haircut with long bangs (see pic). She's very serious, and passionate about justice. Her robes should be quite conservative, because she's sick of the party cavalier trying to molest her.

Surrounding them with undead / burninated drow would also be a plus, but I mostly just want the two characters above. Any art style is fine.
>>
File: Jordynna Jonessar.jpg (164KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Jordynna Jonessar.jpg
164KB, 750x1334px
Would someone please draw this girl as a sun elf (just add pointed ears is all) casting a fireball? She's got a giant maniacal grin on her face and her eyes are wide and crazy and reflecting the fire, like she's super excited to be burning things.

Thanks!
>>
File: 1465216602931.png (120KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465216602931.png
120KB, 240x320px
>>49580132
>>49580172
>>49580234
>>49580273
>>49580365
>>49580449
>>49580652
>>49581285
>>49581852
>>49586875
>>49589433
>>49590871
Oh, you're migrating? Let me draw your requests because you were soo satient and totally deserve it over not migrating requesters.
fucking cunts
maybe your requests are just shit. If that's the case, stop posting
>>
>>49591338
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>49589892
[WORD BEARER]
>>
File: 1474171808984.gif (1MB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474171808984.gif
1MB, 266x200px
>>49591338
>>
>>49591338
>not an artist

Opinion discarded, shitpost harder.
>>
>>49591338
Ill bite.

There is a couple there I would consider doing if I wasn't so fucking slow working on the one I'm doing already.

Ya bellend.
>>
>>49591593
Your efforts are appreciated anon. We need more like you, and less like the other guy.
>>
File: Reggaeton.png (850KB, 1474x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Reggaeton.png
850KB, 1474x1345px
>>49589433
>>
>>49591634
Pfft. OR here. That's hilarious, anon, though I was imagining something a fair bit more classical.
Now that I think of it, this is probably the kind of thing I should commission, though.
>>
>>49587623
Extra lewd
>>
>>49581760
"OR never said anything about her wearing pants, so here's to mustache panties"
>>
File: Druid magic.png (29KB, 609x597px) Image search: [Google]
Druid magic.png
29KB, 609x597px
>>49580047
Hey takeing requests for terrible paint drawings

>example of prior requests fulfilled
>>
File: cheesecake.png (7KB, 239x341px) Image search: [Google]
cheesecake.png
7KB, 239x341px
Request
>>
File: tiefling guard 1.png (29KB, 327x612px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling guard 1.png
29KB, 327x612px
>>49580652
>>49591825
here have a half done crappy paint drawing
>>
File: jn-drow-healer.jpg (324KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
jn-drow-healer.jpg
324KB, 750x1500px
>>49580153
I kinda went wild on this one, I hope it's cute enough.
I'm going to try to make something of "inktober" this year, so I'll keep an eye on the drawthreads if I need some inspiration.
>>
>>49592368
Duuuude! She's great thank you so much! I'm not sure what you mean by inktober though.
>>
File: little cockatrice.jpg (454KB, 844x555px) Image search: [Google]
little cockatrice.jpg
454KB, 844x555px
Just posting the best thing i ever got in one of these threads, i love this art so much
>>
>>49592475
...ok
>>
>>49592368
Damn, man. Not OR, but that's awesome. Would you, by any chance, be willing to take a look at my request?
>>
>>49592540
lol what a gay
>>
>>49592382
Glad you like it! Inktober is a challenge to draw and ink one drawing every day of October.

>>49592540
Thanks! What is it?
>>
>>49592789
Oh, I understand now. That sounds cool, hopefully we'll see more of you around here. Do you have an art blog or anything?
>>
>>49592789
It's this one, the Sidereal Exalted: >>49580234
>>
File: no.gif (497KB, 215x168px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
497KB, 215x168px
>>49591338
>>
>>49583575
OR here, took a while to see it but I love it! Thanks a ton!
>>
Requesting a Tiefling druid with a deer-skull helmet performing a fabulous dab in the middle of the forest surrounded by dead goblins.
>>
>>49591825
can you do a fairy using a normal-size cauldron and some weird ingredients to brew up a curse or some bollocks

more janky colours the better

thanks
>>
>>49580273
Bumping my apparently very upsetting request.
>>
File: request ref.png (2MB, 1329x1500px) Image search: [Google]
request ref.png
2MB, 1329x1500px
Hello drawfriends, I would like to make a request.

I would like the Sanguinor (top left) and Saint Celestine (top right) facing each other, shy/embarrassed. Behind their backs, they're holding their swords, just like the other pictures are holding the flowers. Except, instead of flowers, it's their swords, and impaled on the swords (through the middle like the other picture) are two Chaos heretics.

As if they were going to give each other the gift of a killed heretic, if you see what I mean.

Since Sanguinour has a face mask, have his hand rubbing the back of his head, anime style. With Celestine looking embarrassed/blushing, looking away/coy/shy.

If you're not happy with drawing 'gore', replace the impaled heretic with flowers on both sides. If you're happy with impaling, there is no need for blood. If you won't do it without blood, that's also OK. Basically, whatever you personally think of the matter.

Thank you.
>>
File: ghostforanon.png (2MB, 1000x1384px) Image search: [Google]
ghostforanon.png
2MB, 1000x1384px
>>49591902
Hopefully you're still around anon
>>
>>49580237
Unlikely bump.
>>
>>49587774
OR here, Supposed to be a Drow, so relatively tall, I think its to do with the pose and perspective because I can kinda see what you mean, its not finished so maybe anon who is working on it can fix it if he feels its warranted.
>>
File: Firebrand.png (1MB, 2084x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Firebrand.png
1MB, 2084x1728px
>>49590972
>>
File: guy towels forehead.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
guy towels forehead.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>49594257
>>
>>49592809
Not a blog specifically, but deviantart: http://ragathol.deviantart.com/

>>49592820
I'll take a look at it tomorrow!
>>
>>49591593
>There is a couple there I would consider doing if I wasn't so fucking slow working on the one I'm doing already.
Literally this.
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

I hope this request is not too magical realmish to be fulfilled.
Take all the liberties you want in the drawing regarding clothing, hear and other details. I really just specified because the rules say so, what I want is the gesture of the elf and boy to be the same.
Thanks.
>>
>>49580449
24 hours bump
>>
>>49592357
OR here. I would be happy to see him finished.
>>
File: Doll lewdface.png (689KB, 949x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Doll lewdface.png
689KB, 949x1250px
>>49594257
I'd happily get myself a piece of that.
>>
>>49594827
Hence why I deleted it. After I read it I realized how it sounded. Thanks for calling me out. :/
>>
>>49594919
I was hoping for a DELETE THIS, but you sound upset. So I deleted it.
>>
>>49594257
Holy smokes.
>>
>>49594598
it is
>>
>>49583005
Bumping
>>
>>49594257
Lol thanks anon! I don't care what Anonymous said, you're pretty cool.
>>
>>49581382
Bumping with hopes and dreams.
>>
>>49580337
Bumping
>>
>>49580172
>I'm working on a race of earthen underground-dwellers and I'm hoping I could get a visual aid for them. Ideally, I'd like a male and a female standing side-by-side in standard D&D-style race lineup fashion, like at reference 1.
I'm giving this one its 24-hour bump.
>>
File: pepsiman muse.png (1MB, 1088x853px) Image search: [Google]
pepsiman muse.png
1MB, 1088x853px
Fresh request!
This may take some explaining.

In a game I'm running, Pepsi Man is running around in the world. It's a super heroes game, and there's also a coca-cola based hero too. So naturally I fleshed him out, and I decided to make it interesting he was actually a she. But it's a fairly elaborate thing.

I'm requesting that girl climbing out of the pepsi man suit, which functions kind of like the iron man suit. She would be wearing another, full body suit underneath it to interface with the Pepsi Man suit. The Pepsi Man suit is about six foot and well muscled; this hides the girl inside, who's very petite and small framed. All the better to fit inside the suit, and pose as pepsi man.

Bonus points if you can add something silly to it; Pepsi Man so far's been a comic relief character, showing up in various roles such as bar tender, taxi cab driver, flight attendant, and RAAADICAL Pepsi spokesperson.
>>
>>49581285
Bump for JUSTICE
>>
>>49591338
Is only game.

Why you heff to be mad?
>>
File: play for fun tic tac toe.png (21KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
play for fun tic tac toe.png
21KB, 480x678px
>>49596234
>>
>>49594351
Thanks a ton!
>>
File: draw.jpg (119KB, 941x397px) Image search: [Google]
draw.jpg
119KB, 941x397px
Requesting two soldiers, a Delta and a Spetsnaz, standing in some grasslands. The sky is cloudy. From the left, another Russian comes, with Pinocchio following. Pinocchio, visibly confused, says "Siete sicuri di aver preso il burattino giusto?"
The Spetsnaz looks at the approaching soldier in an exasperated, incredulous manner. The american looks at the Spetsnaz in confusion, as if wanting to ask him what the fuck does this mean.
>>
>>49596234
But comrade, you are not of the understanding.
Games? Is played by little childrens and Babushkas and D-yed.
Thees is lifeblood
>>
>>49596259
Back to /v/.
>>
>>49580365
Bumping my request
>>
>>49584499
>>49589892
Thanks drawanon you are perfectly fine take your time I love it so much.
>>
File: 1475075860901.jpg (88KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475075860901.jpg
88KB, 550x660px
If any anon with photoshop skills would be so kind to make an edit of this girl to have half-elven ears?
>>
>>49594598
But why would she open her shirt for him to cry? That just doesn't make sense outside magical realms.
>>
>>49580328
Bumping hunter request
>>
>>49582670
Bumping
>>
>>49597655
Where does it say she opens her shirt? I figured "Uncovered chest" just implies that it's "open to boy", eg nothing blocking. No weird frontpurse or something.
>>
File: Revolver.Ocelot.full.1019817.jpg (313KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver.Ocelot.full.1019817.jpg
313KB, 825x1000px
>>49580047
Hi drawanons

I have a request for the uniform of a small organization that deals with supernatural things.

The uniform is similar to pic related exept
>Jacket and pants are black blue
>instead of a ski mask a tight fitting gas mask
>Gas mask,Scarf, Beret, & gloves are black
>sparse Crimson trim
>Insignia on beret looks like a small flame with a swirl inside
>Instead of a bandoleer with bullets could you add subtle magic items like potions or mini scrolls

If anyone could help that would be really great. If not that's ok i know you people are busy
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (190KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
190KB, 500x490px
>>49580047
>Drawthread: Pilgrimsexual Edition

I'm flattered, tho

>>49580328
I'll give this one a shot
>>
File: atthecarwash.jpg (4MB, 4117x2747px) Image search: [Google]
atthecarwash.jpg
4MB, 4117x2747px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v8I5egzoMo
>>
File: 1475115091101.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
1475115091101.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and she transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.
>>
File: Ze2v7BU.png (1MB, 1324x976px) Image search: [Google]
Ze2v7BU.png
1MB, 1324x976px
Requesting my sentient slime crossbow gunslinger from a pathfinder game.

He's a light purple color, and thinks being a cowboy is the epitome of normal human, which he strives to be.
>>
>>49598580
>thinks being a cowboy is the epitome of normal human
You can't blame it.
>>
>>49580212
Missed my bump by a bit.

So, bump.
>>
So basically if you want a delivery just request cheesecake?
>>
>>49598905
>this
>being news to anyone

Piss off or be patient, you'll get your grognard eventually.
>>
>>49598905

lol it's almost like the artists draw what's fun for them
>>
Requesting a Chinese themed Ranger with a Panda companion.
>>
>>49598905
I'm guessing that you weren't here for Charlotte.
>>
File: Three kobolds in a coat.jpg (193KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Three kobolds in a coat.jpg
193KB, 1200x1600px
>>49598905
Not always, but it's certainly got one of the higher success rates.
>>
File: 1466069708424.jpg (306KB, 900x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1466069708424.jpg
306KB, 900x1058px
>>49598905
Not necessarily.
>>
File: Paar'tol.png (540KB, 1440x1755px) Image search: [Google]
Paar'tol.png
540KB, 1440x1755px
>>49598905
No?
>>
>>49599043
dude thats cool. is that a request, or something you just decided to draw?
>>
>>49597888
>a bare chested female elf
>bare chested
>>
File: Comb01102016065737.jpg (813KB, 1784x1996px) Image search: [Google]
Comb01102016065737.jpg
813KB, 1784x1996px
requesting an image for a character in Fallout TTRPG im playing in. She is very similar to Ana from overwatch in design except that it is vault-tech in theme.
she is based in a dessert so her attire would be less armored and i bit more open for confert.

thanks to anyone who decides to draw this.
>>
>>49599296
It's someone else's request from a bunch of threads ago. I wanted a druchii corsair captain, he wanted a tzeentchian champion, some random person popped in to request them fucking, all three requests got filled. It was amusing.
>>
post non shit requests pls
>>
>>49599619
>some random person popped in to request them fucking,
where is the proofs?
>>
File: snakeinmyboot.png (3MB, 1130x1230px) Image search: [Google]
snakeinmyboot.png
3MB, 1130x1230px
love your concept mang sorry its shitty
>>
>>49599620
Already did :^)
>>
>>49598580
>>49599682
Meant to reply here
>>
>>49598952
>Charlotte
Alright seriously. What the fuck is a Charlotte, besides a cake.
>>
>>49599735
You're better off not knowing, if you actually don't know.
>>
File: Hate.jpg (926KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Hate.jpg
926KB, 1800x1800px
>>49599655
>>
File: this is taking too damn long.jpg (63KB, 597x586px) Image search: [Google]
this is taking too damn long.jpg
63KB, 597x586px
>>49598905
I like drawing cheesecake, but not painting it.
>>
>>49599735
best girl
>>
>>49599735
See >>49599791 and don't listen to anyone else. They will lie to you.
>>
>>49599735
tl;dr a request that got a lot of deliveries, making a lot of people very happy, and a lot of people very cross.
>>
post charlottes if youre real
>>
>>49599860
No.
>>
>>49582591
>>
File: Fedha Refs.jpg (274KB, 1262x651px) Image search: [Google]
Fedha Refs.jpg
274KB, 1262x651px
So, I have a request to offer up for those who might be interested in doing such.

I'm sure a few nerds in the world of Drawfaggotry (btw, thanks guys.) are familiar with Evard, of Evard's Black Tentacles fame. I have a character in a gestalt PF game that's Sorcerer//Alchemist in training, and need art of the guy. I was wondering if someone here would be willing to take a crack at redrawing the included picture of Evard (tentacles guy) as an egyptian man(hence the picture of what'd be drawn on the walls of a pyramid, but in color) with PCB Board-style circuitry on his hands, a bottle similar to the picture included, but glowing and filled with greenish-brown liquid, and a cestus on his other hand, the tentacles redone as streams of nanites (Big hero six image for an example) swarming towards him.

Thanks in advance if you take it up.
>>
Requesting a traditional Western Dragon with golden scales and a traditional Eastern Dragon (Serpentine) with scales that are soft pastel colors.

Both dragons are playing a game of chance, Be it anything from Poker to dice rolling, I'll leave that up to you.
Beneath them is what looks like an intangible amount of wealth, Of everything from gems, to gold to works of art.
>>
File: magesmith.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magesmith.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Requesting a magesmith wearing a semi-organic looking spider helm.
>>
>>49599860
assuming anyone other than OR saved that trash
>>
File: 1471329785335.jpg (94KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1471329785335.jpg
94KB, 305x309px
>>49599787
>>
>>49580152
Gonna smoke and resume. Again sorry for the wait on this one buddy.
>>
File: doodles.png (264KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
doodles.png
264KB, 800x820px
>>49586963
>>
File: Hunter.jpg (209KB, 1666x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter.jpg
209KB, 1666x2362px
>>49598110
>>49580328
There.
A little warning, My lines are extra shitty tonight because I'm doing this under a lot of Rum.

Hope you like it, mate.
>>
>>49600396

Oh my god I love it, thank you!
>>
>>49600487
>SomeBODY once told me the WORLD was gonna ROLL ME
>>
>>49600498
Smash Mouth singer by day and hunter of supernatural creatures by night
I kinda like this idea!
>>
File: legionaire.png (4MB, 1892x2000px) Image search: [Google]
legionaire.png
4MB, 1892x2000px
Requesting an Imperial Guardsman wearing armor resembling lorica segmentata but modernized in appearance and covering the entire torso rather than just the top part of the chest. Colors optional but if an anon does want to color it then I included those too.
>>
File: JankFairy.png (56KB, 591x507px) Image search: [Google]
JankFairy.png
56KB, 591x507px
>>49593559
How did you know i love jank
>>
Requesting one of a dwarf like pic related, on a rainy mountain path looking very injured and kneeling in front of a slashed up looking half elf with ranger style gear on. A PC died last session and I think this would be a nice way to commemorate him.
>>
File: dwarf.png (81KB, 218x256px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf.png
81KB, 218x256px
>>49600857
Forgot pic
>>
fuuuuuck i wish OR would reply even if they didnt like what you gave them. really makes it seem like you completely wasted your time
>>
>>49601199
I feel you, frankly i think the manners of requesters in these threads is pretty piss poor
>>
>>49601199
I worry about that sometimes, but just as I have a life outside of drawing in these threads, I also understand that not every OR can sit at the computer and wait to reply when I happen to upload my work.

I dunno, it's a patience thing on both ends.
>>
>>49601266
For this reason, when I know an artist has picked up one of my requests but I have to leave, I try to reply to any WIPs and say that if they finish, I'm not ignoring it, just indisposed.
>>
>>49601274
Yeah. Hard to tell when your requests get picked up sometimes though. More often that not a delivery just gets posted out of nowhere.

Not that either way is wrong, just saying.
>>
>>49601199
I may sound a tad cunt-ish, but half the reason I do this, is as an exercise/warm up, so even if the guy doesn't reply, I had my exercise/warm up done, plus something extra to post in my sites.
>>
>>49599682
Thank you. It is now my token for the game. :D
>>
File: hq5h8.png (13KB, 642x705px) Image search: [Google]
hq5h8.png
13KB, 642x705px
>>49601266
yeah your right. what really sucks is when you put up something, get no replies, someone else also puts up something on that exact same request and it DOES get replies. What does it feel like to be good?
>>
>>49584347
Bumping this. Please and thank you to any draw friends that decide to tackle this
>>
>>49581264
Bumping for this, and thanks if you take my request
>>
>>49600498
He looks more like a fatter Will Wheaton to me.
>>
>>49601354
It isn't really about being good, a bunch of the requests are "inside jokes" or things the requester thought as "funny" and sometimes the people forgets they posted here, you just need to pick better what you draw.
>>
>>49600107
No worries, it's enough that I know someone's working on her.
>>
>>49594257
I'm feeling feelings about a ghost cook, what's happening
>>
>>49601847
WOO WOO
>>
File: maiden-who-weeps-crystal5.png (705KB, 1166x651px) Image search: [Google]
maiden-who-weeps-crystal5.png
705KB, 1166x651px
>>49580153
>>49580928

Stopped for the evening. Not yet done.
>>
>>49601934
I'm guessing you replied to my drow request by mistake.
>>
>>49601934
That's looking incredible! Only comment I have: technically, her arms are supposed to be made of obsidian, and only the talons are made of the green crystal.
>>
File: 1475363817579.jpg (194KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475363817579.jpg
194KB, 550x660px
>>49597552
I got this far before giving up.
>>
>>49602064
Thanks friend!
>>
>>49602064
Not bad anon.
>>
File: Olgierd.png (1MB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
Olgierd.png
1MB, 1280x860px
Requesting a female version of Olgierd von Everec from The Witcher 3.

Or any thing with the same style of clothes.
>>
File: Condolences.png (1MB, 1900x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Condolences.png
1MB, 1900x1337px
>>49600857
>>
>>49602513
Somehow I doubt this captures the emotion OR had in mind
>>
>>49602604
you leave that for the tavern with an ale in your hand:
"to fallen friends!"
>>
File: Tothefallen.png (571KB, 1346x1451px) Image search: [Google]
Tothefallen.png
571KB, 1346x1451px
>>49602623
>>
>>49600487
OR here thanks Pilgrim you rock,
>>
File: lazyknight.jpg (70KB, 440x1006px) Image search: [Google]
lazyknight.jpg
70KB, 440x1006px
>>49584123
>>
>>49602853
That's awesome, anon, thank you so much!

Not sure about the filename though.
>>
>>49602853
The player whose character owns the armor wants me to pass along his thanks, too.
>>
>>49581852
Very late bump and also >>49591338 fuck off
>>
>>49603363
you fuck off
>>
>>49603363
You're talking to someone who's not only not an artist, but also has no sway on whether or not your request gets done. Just ignore him.
>>
>>49603393
Yeah I wouldn't even care if he was an actual artist, I'm not really talking to him I just wanted to tell him to fuck off for making that post because fuck everyone who makes posts like those
>>
File: IMG_0190.png (607KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.png
607KB, 2732x2048px
>>49580652
>>49592357
>>49591338
So, I got a response on my request. I wasn't super happy with it (seemingly its not finished) and absolutely no offense to the DrawFriend that did put effort into it. So I decided to put in my own effort. Its definitely a WIP, but I may never finish it.

>inb4, no I'm not a great artist. I traced just about every bit of the result so far.
>>
>>49603422
Wow dude thats fucking great you don't need to be here, as the guy that drew your paint thing (which is a peice of crap feel free to offend) i am deeply jealous
>>
>>49603412
>fuck everyone who makes posts like those

It never accomplishes anything, I don't get it.
>>
>>49603422
Scary thing is, I couldn't even do that even if I DID trace. I am so inept at everything creative.
>>
>>49600815
OR here

awwww yiss

(This is actually very good, I'm impressed. Thanks anon!)
>>
File: IMG_0193.png (646KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.png
646KB, 2732x2048px
>>49603422
>>49580652
>>49603443
Update on my progress. I may tackle a whole pose later on, but this is pretty much what I had in mind. Like I said it is traced, so make of it what you will.

If people are amenable, I may attempt some other requests, just to get some practice in. Mostly B&W, as I feel like my line work needs the most right now. If not, I can probably come up with my own stuff.

>>49603859
I guess I'm hoping practice makes better.
>>
File: Wrastlin.png (380KB, 493x363px) Image search: [Google]
Wrastlin.png
380KB, 493x363px
I've started a DnD game with some friends recently and currently playing a Half-Orc Fighter.

I've been successfully doing Wreslting moves the entire game so far, the pic on the left is a pic of the Orc my friend drew, can I have him redrawn in a similar manner to the pic on the right?

Wearing the same clothes but minus the Jumper, so bare-chested.
>>
I've wanted to do a request for a long time, I had a plan to make a unique(ish) Inquisitor warband. But I wanted some art to inspire me, but even finding references is hard. I think I'll come back here later, try and make a good ref collage.
>>
>>49604156
Thanks for letting us know.
>>
what's the protocol regarding requests with technical nudity that isn't sexual in nature
>>
>>49604194
You're welcome dude, glad I brightened your day. Keep on rockin', anon.
>>
Requesting a skinny, black jamaican sniper man.
>>
File: 1474680228997.png (25KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
1474680228997.png
25KB, 250x273px
>>49604219
The general policy was loosened up a bit, mods have been known to ignore a nipple or two, but to post 100% safe from deletion or temporary ban (I guess, never heard of it), post offsite and then post a link. That's what all the lewds do.
You can also post the image with Comissar Obscurisus Smugduck here covering the naughty bits.
>>
>>49604428
>Comussar Obscurisus Smugduck

bless
>>
File: plsnobully.jpg (3MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.jpg
3MB, 1600x2560px
Requesting my character at her husband's rugby match.

Her clothing is marked by the orange dots. Shorts, and then bodypaint of his team's colors which I have never specified in-game, feel free to pick whichever works best. Her hair is next to the blue dot, and her expression by the red dot. His jersey number is '2' if you want to put that on her chest or tummy.

This isn't supposed to be a lewd request by any means, she's just very aggressively into sports.
>>
>>49604497
that fucking duck holy shit I hope this becomes a thing
>>
File: aaaaqqweqweqwq.jpg (262KB, 783x1282px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaqqweqweqwq.jpg
262KB, 783x1282px
>>49580365
wip

btw i thought you guys hate anime?
>>
>>49604805
Nah. Also, not OR but fuck anon that's gonna be awesome when it's done.
>>
>>49592368
That's really awesome, but a tetsubo is a gigantic greatclub, not a tiny lil' billy club. Probably the requester's fault for not providing a scale, though.
>>
>>49604885
Did you read the request before posting?
>>
>>49604805
Függin incredible.

Also, it's for a quest I'm running. Appreciate it!
>>
>>49604931
Then that's not a tetsubo. You might as well call a stick a one-handed quarterstaff.
>>
>>49604885
And the guy asked for it to be scaled down to be easily wielded in a hand and swung easily. So, making it smaller is logical to do so.

4chan Pass user since November 2013.
>>
>>49604989
You're getting triggered over the wording of an already finished delivery. OR will probably never even know how wrong he is, how will you sleep?
>>
>>49605004
I love you fucktards. Every time someone points out something is wrong/incorrect, it's "triggered" with you morons.
>>
>>49605102
I love the anons like you that sperg over minor details that nobody cares about even more.
>>
File: ArtSubmission.jpg (438KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ArtSubmission.jpg
438KB, 1800x1800px
Alright, I'm going to try this.

A few months ago we published six stories from around the web, even a few from /tg/ itself, and we had a blast doing it. In about sixty days we're going to do it again, and hopefully it'll be just as much fun.

We already have a cover for the next issue after that in place, but then we got to thinking: wouldn't it be interesting to see what else is out there? Don't get me wrong, David Revoy, who has provided our cover art so far, is an amazing guy, talented and generous, but seeing as 4chan provided 50% of the stories for Issue #000, and will probably do so again for Issue #001, it might be cool to see a 4channer draw up the cover for #002.

All the info is in my giant image macro. Like with the writing, we're pursuing talented amateurs over established semi-professionals. The due date isn't until Valentines Day 2017, so there's a lot of time to work on this here and there.

I'll check back in on the thread soon, but you can always reach me for queries through the fb page. I'm really interested to see how this goes down. Thanks!
>>
>>49605360
I stand corrected, didn't see the line on the reference image. Sounds fun!
>>
>>49590285
Bump
>>
>>49590285
>>49605483
Unbump
>>
>>49602513
>>49602664
I love you.
>>
>>49585332
Bumpity?
>>
>>49599766
Heh, didn't know somebody actually saved that crappy thing of mine.
>>
>>49602750
A pleasure, mate.
>>
>>49603363
>>49603367
Anons pls
>>
>>49604805
Pffft, we're just tsundere towards anime.
>>
>>49606286
That's probably the best I've heard it explained.
>>
>>49604991
>4chan Pass user since November 2013.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: sidereal_secret.jpg (445KB, 1200x1260px) Image search: [Google]
sidereal_secret.jpg
445KB, 1200x1260px
>>49580234
Huff, this was pretty hard to visualize. I got the impression of some kind of occult ninja, so she's posing up a storm. I hope it's what you wanted.
You have my permission to have it colored, or you can commission me, and get the full-size (4x) version too. That goes for >>49580152
as well.
>>
>>49606738
Disabled option for 4chan pass I guess, test.

4chan Pass user since November 2013.
>>
>>49606945
Holy shit, that's awesome! And yeah, Sidereals are basically magical ninja bureaucrats. Of Heaven. Who can punch you in such a way that you turn into ducks.

Exalted is weird. Amazing, but weird.
>>
File: maroo-wip.jpg (108KB, 722x924px) Image search: [Google]
maroo-wip.jpg
108KB, 722x924px
>>49583050
Still working on it, will fix the paw and clean everything up tomorrow.
>>
>>49606945
Uh, I mean >>49580153 too.
>>
>>49607104
>>49606945
What's your rate for a pic like the two deliveries you've done in this thread?
>>
>>49607030
Cool! I read the wiki article, but didn't make much sense of it, indeed. Sounds like a complicated job.
>>
>>49607115
Usually I take $75 for cel color, and $100 for smooth color/painting.
Cel example: http://ragathol.deviantart.com/art/Squid-Kid-564780194
Smooth example: http://ragathol.deviantart.com/art/Scroll-Orin-403047335
>>
File: Roman Guard guy.jpg (57KB, 493x745px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Guard guy.jpg
57KB, 493x745px
>>49600731
Here you go
>>
>>49607179
You don't do the black and white ones on commission?
>>
>>49607180
Hell yeah, that's super nice. Thank you anon!
>>
File: priest ref.png (1MB, 1776x1056px) Image search: [Google]
priest ref.png
1MB, 1776x1056px
Hello, I would like to request an Electro Priest, but instead of a man, it's a woman. Possibly in 'combat' as if she was striking the viewer, if you understand, but no actual other person there.

Whether it's 'lewd' or not is up to you. As in, if you want to do 'convenient censoring' with the staff, or if you want to do a NSFW one censored for the thread and a off-site link/board link. Or both. But 'convenient censoring' would allow me to repost your work on /tg/ (if you do it).

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Purge the mutant.jpg (152KB, 700x668px) Image search: [Google]
Purge the mutant.jpg
152KB, 700x668px
>>49607179
>neat
>neat
>neat
>....

FURFAGGOTRY! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Semi-seriously though, good work.
>>
>>49607194
Yes, lineart is $40. But those prices are really set for ero works, where most people will be more or less nude anyway, and >>49606945
took about 4 hours to draw... so it's a bit unbalanced.

>>49607262
Not only that, she's also a witch!
>>
File: remove xeno.jpg (386KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
remove xeno.jpg
386KB, 1280x919px
>>49607605
>>
>>49607718

>>49607718

>>49607718
New thread here
>>
>>49604497
Yo, who is the top left? She's fabulous with that hair.
>>
>>49607087
OR here I am loving the pose!
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.