[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 63

File: Best General3.png (1MB, 1014x761px) Image search: [Google]
Best General3.png
1MB, 1014x761px
Xenos Scum Must Burn Edition

>Last Thread >>49568683

>Rules databases
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
How viable is a Tzeentch based CSM army?
>>
Fuck, I miss 5th edition.
>tfw Black Templars/Orks player
>tfw the Assault phase got fucked over
>tfw the Templars don't have an army book anymore
>tfw Orks are now shit
I miss 5th edition, it was comfy as fuck. I've been playing Kill Team a lot though and I really like the rules!
>>
>>49578265
As viable as the tzeentch daemons you ally in
>>
>>49578265
Worst psychic tree, worst cult marines, second-to-worst mark
>>
Serious question: What is more likely to happen before 41k (or even 50k for that big of a change)

The Tau surviving long enough to super advance technologically and even biologically and become the dominant species/empire of the galaxy, if not the actual winners of this war.

Or them getting squat'd.
>>
>>49578343
The former, because GW can't sell overpowered Megazords to children and tournament players if they squat the army.
>>
File: Huh.jpg (52KB, 777x685px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
52KB, 777x685px
After watching Aliens, I know have the hankering to make a Colonial Marines Kill Team. I'm thinking of using the Tempestus codex to differentiate them from the rank and file Guardsmen, but I dunno what to use for minis. Do some minor conversions for standard Guardsmen? But if so, what would I use for the Pulse Rifles? Or does anybody know of 28mm Colonial Marines?
>>
So did anybody collect all the GSC leaks that one glorious anon posted last night?
>>
>>49578524
I saved them. Give me a few minutes and I'll upload them to an Imgur gallery.
>>
File: 1388366492169.jpg (41KB, 800x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1388366492169.jpg
41KB, 800x1099px
>>49578585
Here: http://imgur.com/a/tncVh

We're still missing Hybrid Metamorphs.
>>
>>49578585
>>49578620
You're a saint
>>
File: IMG_0518.jpg (213KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
213KB, 648x1152px
>>49578620
PhotoAnon came back and posted it last night.
>>
Cult Insurrection

The First Curse
Patriarch
Purestrain Genestealers x20

Neophyte Cavalcade
Neophyte Hybrids x10 2 Webbers
Chimera Transport x1 2 Heavy Flamers
Neophyte Hybrids x10 2 Webbers
Chimera Transport x1 2 Heavy Flamers
Leman Russ Exterminator x2 Multi-melta sponsons
Armored Sentinels x2 Autocannons

Demolition Claw
Acolyte Hybrids x5 Heavy Rock Saw, Demolition Charges
Acolyte Hybrids x5 Heavy Rock Saw, Demolition Charges
Goliath Rock Grinder x1 Heavy Seismic Cannon, Cache of Demolition Charges
Goliath Rock Grinder x1 Heavy Seismic Cannon, Cache of Demolition Charges

Subterranean Uprising
Primus x1
Metamorphs x10 Whips, Icon, 5 Hand Flamers
Acolyte Hybrids x10 2x Heavy Rock Saw
Acolyte Hybrids x10 2x Heavy Rock Saw

>>
>>49578522
Catachans with converted hellguns would be expensive, but also cool as fuck.
>>
>>49578327
>second-to-worst mark
Curious, which is the worst?
Because personally I find paying for a 6++ sucks pretty hard to grunts
>Though +1 to invuns is pretty swell, enjoy 4++/3++.
>>
So my cousin wants to start 40k, specifically Salamanders.

His birthday is in two weeks and my Uncle asked me what he could get him for the game.
So far all he has is the SM Start Collecting and a Drop Pod.

I told him that B@C would be his best bet and then I was going to get him a box of Assault Marines and Devastators so he can start with his Demi-Company after he gets some more transports.

I play Necrons and was wondering if SM Devastators come with enough of their weapon choices (same with Assault Marines.)

Do the tactical marines in B@C also have enough specia/heavy weapons if he wants all of them to have, say, flamers and meltas or something?
>>
>>49578968
Mark of Khorne. It only functions in combat, which in Shootyhammer edition is a big deal, and unlike the Mark of Slaanesh it only functions in the first ROUND of combat. So you get very little use out of the points you pay for the thing.
>>
>>49579001
you do know that those B@C marines are MkIV right? they will look different to the other marines in his force, not sure if he wants that.
>>
File: smartgunner web.jpg (307KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
smartgunner web.jpg
307KB, 600x674px
>>49578522
>Or does anybody know of 28mm Colonial Marines?
hasslefree minis have some
>>
Do we have scans of the October white dwarf, because if we don't I can scan mine
>>
>>49579132
Go ahead
>>
New player here, CSM and Daemons caught my eye. I have my 7e Rulebook and other hobby supplies. Just trying to decide on a Codex and then paint scheme.

Specifically Khorne and I noticed he has his own faction in the Khorne Daemonkin.

Is that a 'New Player Friendly' army to start with?

Is there anything in the new book that came out that would be good for them?

What CSM units are good for Khorne?

He has a Start Collecting and I think Bloodcrushers are cool. Maybe cool enough to get two of?

I am sure I will need those Daemon Troops but what about the Skull Cannon, is that any good?

Are Soul Grinders good enough to be my centerpiece in an army? They look amazing and seem like they are good on the table.

Why do possessed look so terrible? They have such great fluff.

My friend was telling me the Gorepack is the most necessary formation for Khorne as it is Bikes and Flesh Hounds that are really quick.
>>
>>49579068
Well he only has 10 of the 'current(?)' tactical marines so hopefully it isn't too bad.

Is there a size difference or anything? How different is the armor?
>>
>>49579001
B@C will stand out, also help him paint them so they don't end up on eBay straight away
For tactical marine
>3 flamers
>3 meltas
>3 plasmas
>3 heavy bolters
>3 missile launchers
>3 power sword
>3 power fist (which can be made into a lightning claw)
>3 Chainsword
>3 combi weapons, can be made into flamer plasma of melta but you only get 3 combi bolter parts to base them off

For terminators
>1 heavy flamer
>5 sets of lightning claws
>1 power sword
>5 power fists
>5 chain fists
>5 combi bolters

It's definetly a saving but will stick out
>>
>>49579169
Oh I forgot, my two 40k friends play Sisters / Inquisition / Grey Knights and Dark Eldar / Eldar / Harlequins.
>>
>>49579068

Salamanders are a First Founding Chapter, why wouldn't they have MkIV mixed in with beakies and MkVIIs?
>>
>>49579169
Read the following before commenting further
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Khorne_Daemonkin(7E)

>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Chaos_Space_Marines(7E)

>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Chaos_Daemons(7E)
>>
I have been thinking recently Necrons have deteriorated during the great sleep both mentally and physically, So I ask what do you think the stats of the Necrons would have been pre-sleep
>>
>>49579247

>physically
>immortal, self-repairing metal bodies
>>
>>49579222
because MkIV is not used anymore? at least not that much. but i ain't talking about fluff, i said it could be that the guy does not want multiple kinds of armor.
>>
>>49578522
Em4 miniatures
>>
>>49579021
Even more funny when you look at the shitty TH formations. Oh, you wanted MoK Warptalons, did you? Well that's a disordered charge, so you can forget about it
>>
>>49578734
please stop spamming this shitty list in every thread.
>>
>>49579169

Daemonkin lists frequently run minimum sized Cultist squads. They are mobs of 5 point grunts who run in, maybe get a kill or two with their pistols, and then die, which in turn increases your favor with Khorne to make the rest of your army stronger or to summon more daemons.

Flesh Hounds are definitely good right now, because they have multiple wounds and Scout. Bloodcrushers are similar in function but lack Scout and cost more points, making them a riskier bet.

Possessed are trash desu. If you want good space marine units for KDK, take Terminators or Bikes.
>>
>>49579001
Forget about devastators, I think the new kit may have 2 of some of the weapons like Missiles, Multimeltas and Lascannons, but as you'd expect from GW's advanced Jewry, there's only one Gravcannon. Just check the sprue on the site. It's better than nothing of course, but you may be better off buying two boxes of either Devs or Assaults.

As for MKIV, they look fine, no problem. LIke the other anon says, they'd be right at home in Salamanders anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2228x1759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2228x1759px
Perfectly symmetrical violence.
>>
>>49579429
>there's only one Gravcannon

Nope. If you check the site, there's two of every heavy weapon. It even lists the box contents on the store page.
>>
>>49579429
>WAAAAH THERES ONLY ONE GRAV CANNON
Why not just take other weapons, grav isn't the be all and end all of devastators uses
>>
>>49578343
>become the dominant species/empire of the galaxy, if not the actual winners of this war.
They'll become reclusive space China with warpstorms popping up everywhere and Tyranids showing their faces everywhere
>>
>>49579190
Don't listen to anon. MkIV is perfectly fone for Salamanders to have, and since they're a First founding chapter they're more likely to have them than anyone else.

The bonus of getting BaC is that it can work as a 30k force as well.
>>
>>49579466
What's this from?
>>
>>49579169
honestly i wouldn't get bloodcrushers for daemonkind due to lack of ap2, though the ap3 has it's merits
>>
>>49579466
source ?
>>
>>49578163
BIG BIRD IS IN ORBIT, I REPEAT, BIG BIRD IS IN ORBIT!

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Space-Marine-Sokar-pattern-Stormbird
>>
File: crassus.jpg (1MB, 2125x2924px) Image search: [Google]
crassus.jpg
1MB, 2125x2924px
Is this good? I just ordered one because it's a sweet-model but would three chimeras be the smarter option?
>>
>>49579169

Pretty much this; >>49579392 The Traitos' hate book is just slightly less smelly garbage than what it was, so if you are even considering CSM, and Khorne at that, go KDK.
Soul Grinders are pretty good, great for AA as well, so definitely get at least one. Beyond that you'll naturally need a Bloodthirster and some Daemon Princes, maybe a CSM biker lord, and look into various alternatives for Fleshounds since the finecrap models are monopose suckage, I'd just go with WFB Chaos warhounds. Cultists could be done with pretty much anything, the AoS barbarians look pretty cool, but their scale is fucking retarded so avoid them if that annoys you.
Maulerfiends are also not too shabby in KDK, as well as Heldrakes, and if you want to have the really cool stuff in the end, get a unit of Blood Slaughterers from China, maybe a Khytan or Brass Scorpion if you don't think a couple of Thirsters are neough.
>>
File: 1397585100550.jpg (11KB, 310x264px) Image search: [Google]
1397585100550.jpg
11KB, 310x264px
>>49579534
>that yellow

err forgeworld, either your painting is lacking or those photos don't do the model justice
>>
>>49579534
Yeah saw this this morning.
I'm getting one for me and one for my brother.
pretty neat model
>>
>>49579467
Well, my bad, I'll be over here if anyone needs me.
>>
>>49579247
Their deterioration is more a case of sanity and general sapient processes rather than actual capability. The lower-ends who cannot process emotions or the necessities of true sapience seem to be more or less unchanged, with the exception of the Destroyer Virus, Flayed One Plague and the occasional slight eccentricity in their otherwise completely emotionless robotic routines.
>>
>>49579469
If you're doing Devs at all, you'll obviously want to be able to field a squad with all the effective weapons, of which Grav is certainly one.

Just get two boxes and swap in spare bodies and you're set.
>>
>>49579543
3 chimeras would be better, this is expensive, has little offensive capabilities, and can only hold 3 infantry squads and a platoon command.

And no fire points mean it's only really good for transporting melee squads, and seeing as Ogryn/Bullgryn are poop, what exactly is it doing better than 3 chimeras, which are more tactically flexible.

Should have bought the Praetor or the sexy Malcador Infernus.
>>
How did the Angels of Death formations shake out, anyway? The Iron Hands looked fun on paper at least.
>>
>>49578620
Amazing

Do we have the front parts of the book?
the army special rules, the warlord traits, the detachment?
>>
>>49579466
What the fuck is this
>>
>>49579466

>Missile Launcher and Autocannon

Why, as a Dread, would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>49579606
This, I usually see a unit with the Grav and Amp then the other unit with Missile Launchers whenever I face my friend's Battle Company.
>>
>>49579580
I thought destroyers were there from the beginning.
What promots me to say this is that Orikan has an empowered form which I assumed to be his form before the great sleep, so I thought that all necrons were stronger before the great sleep
>>
File: 1367869312316.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1367869312316.gif
12KB, 250x242px
Want to pick up 40k again. Looking at Officio Assassinorum and maybe Tempestus Scions. Thoughts?

Looking to build a 1500/2000 point list.
>>
>>49579543
Do you REALLY need to transport a big blob for some reason, or Ogryns? THen I guess it's good. Still a waste of a LoW slot though, just like the open topped one Krieg has.
>>
File: CDF Squad 2.jpg (71KB, 800x376px) Image search: [Google]
CDF Squad 2.jpg
71KB, 800x376px
>>49578522
>>
Tzeentch's theme song is an acapella cover of MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー sung from a thousand maws.
>>
>>49579630
Good if you want to specialize in killing infantry and light vehicles. You could go for the twin-linked Autocannon instead of the Assault Cannon, but the AC's multiple shots and rending makes it better against MEQ infantry.
>>
>>49579534
Awesome.
>>
>>49579648
It's not even capable of transporting a big blob, if it was Transport capacity:50, then it would be a reliable way of delivering a mega-blob but 35 is 3 squads and a couple characters.
>>
Is there really any reason to give tac squad sergeants a chainsword rather than a bolter
>>
>>49579641
Note that Orikan's empowered form has similar stats to that of a C'tan and there's lots of hints that he's preparing for some super sekrit event (he doesn't actually go super all the time and in-fluff it's something he's been working towards forever). All this suggests that he's got some ascension-through-circumstance plot going on.
>>
>>49579672

Garbage day.

Cool enough model, but superheavy flying transports are literal ass and this one doesn't even have the thundercock cannon.
>>
>>49579688
Rule of cool and an extra attack if you expect assault
>>
>>49579630
That's what happens when you're grumpy from being woken up form your centuries long nap and just yell at the techies to do whatever and let you sleep 5 minutes more.
>>
>>49579534

>That yellow

My fucking eyes. Did slaanesh paint that to torment my eyes? What the fuck dorn?
>>
>>49579681
You can get a 30-strong Blob Squad and their Platoon Command, or three Veteran squads and a CCS. That isn't terrible, though I'd probably price it at 200 rather than 250 points.
>>
File: taumanta.jpg (1MB, 2125x2924px) Image search: [Google]
taumanta.jpg
1MB, 2125x2924px
>>49579705
They're really only useful if you play on a table that takes up a hundred square feet
>>
>>49579667

Yes, but your legs are so stubby that you don't even get AP on your 4 S6 attacks if you don't take a fist.
>>
>>49578734
Pretty much what I want to do, however, I will try to fit a deliverance formation somehow.
>>
>>49579688
yeah you can make your opponent re-roll one of his melee dice
>>
>>49579711
Yea pretty much what I assumed. Being a Raptors/Imperial Fist army the bolter is more help to me. I've yet to really see the extra attack pay off in cc
>>
>>49579642
Nah, both of those are supposed to be used as allies. Just go IG, use the models as veterans instead, since stormtroopers are kind of pointless, and go on form there.
>>
>>49579625
Fluffy/10

Most are good, but few are as OP as free transports so they don't get as much attention as the Gladius.

Special Mention to Iron Hands tho
>+1 to FNP for being IH
>+1 to FNP for being in the Medusa Strikeforce
>+1 to FNP for having the Gorgon's chain
>(1/6 for getting +1 to FNP via Warlord Trait)
Giving +3 to FNP (or 4+++ default), with possibility of +4. And combined with Command for 2+++
>>
>>49579642
Extremely specialized and you're going to have a bad time against tailored or meta-lists. Perfectly possible to do 1500 in casual games using the two, though most would recommend adding a small contingent of a third force to fill in the gaps that the MT/OA can't.
>>
>>49579764

Oh God. Super Smashfucker?
>>
>>49579804
This is Smashfucker Prime
>>
>>49579511
Probably the free comic in October white dwarf
>>
>>49579821
At least Smashfucker Exterminatus no longer exists since the relic clarification.
>>
>>49579731

Manta isn't too bad actually. D gun that doubles as a pie plate, about a billion long barrel burst cannons. Some other shit.

I mean, not much point to using it as a transport, but I guess if you're taking it anyhow...
>>
>>49579804
>Super Smashfucker
Look up Smashfucker Prime
Basically Cataphractii Iron Hand with a Command Squad.

Base stats include 2+/3++ rerolling 1's / 2+++. Throw a Conclave in there and he can kill most Primarchs
>>
>>49579859

Smashfucker died with the GW faqs.
>>
>>49579790

Any recommendation on the third force? It's gonna be purely casual and F U N
>>
>>49579912
Imperial Knights
>>
>>49579912
Imperial guard or space marines may be cool
>>
>>49579466
What is this from?
>>
>>49579912
>Any recommendation on the third force

How do you feel about massed artillery?
>>
>>49579921

To fill out that 2k list or just shove that badboy in the 1.5k?
>>
>>49579912
Deathwatch, Grey Knights, or Inquisition
>>
>Nobody here reads White Dwarf
>>
>>49579934

I'm open to whatever. This isn't supposed to hardcore cheese or a tourney list just fluffy and casual fun.
>>
>>49579937
To fill it to 2k
>>
Any good tallarn style heads manufacturer?
>>
>>49579960
I think victoria makes some
>>
>>49579953
I feel like you could probably use some heavy-hitting vehicles from the Astra Militarum. They can be quite fluffy and aren't seen that much these days in cheeselists (with a few exceptions).

Generally I think most well-rounded lists would rather see Militarum artillery on the other board edge instead of a Knight.
>>
>>49579987
Thx!
>>
>>49579202
Oh man I'm really feeling the urge to buy this thing and convert all of the bastards with other Mks of power armour for a rag-tag post isstvan V Raven Guard, hnnnnng
>>
>>49579945
To be fair, it lost customers as it deteriorated sharply in quality, didn't really regain them when it tried to improve, then lost even more when it turned into a weekly magazine. There probably aren't all that many people here left who buy it.
>>
>>49578620
For those of you who like PDFs, I've compiled a shitty-photo pdf of what we have
>>
>>49578163
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Space-Marine-Sokar-pattern-Stormbird
>>
>>49579960
Maxmini also have some.
>>
>>49580042
I think we're only missing the warlord traits in picture form, as well as proper full page pictures of the "army rules" and "detachment" pages
>>
>>49580028
The free gibs are nice, but beyond that I don't see the reason to buy it now either, even if it's a lot better than what it was as a weekly. Mostly because 50% of the mag is usually dedicated to AoS, which means I'm paying for half the content, that may or may not be interesting.
>>
So for the Imperial Knight what kind of loadout is considered best all around? I figure since the TS are shooty and the Assassins are more of a scapel for carving out particular targets, probably best to make the Imperial Knight the hammer?
>>
>>49580155
The rapid-fire battle cannon is an extremely good choice and the Thunderstrike gauntlet usually isn't worth the downside. Pretty much all of the ranged weapons are good and generally speaking the icarus autocannon isn't worth the points unless you absolutely need it.
>>
File: 277-1041-thickbox.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
277-1041-thickbox.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>49579960
>>
>>49580110
This so much.

I was never much of a fantasy player, but I still liked to see pictures of the big blocks of troops facing eachother off.

AoS is just too similar to 40k to be of interest even visually. Let alone from a gameplay perspective.

It's no surprise that at my local game club, AoS has brief surges from dedicated players, but Fantasy has consistent games every week
>>
>>49580155
Atropos.
>>
Islam vs genestealer cult

who wins in an ideological war?
>>
>>49580155

>>49580223
Yea, the best idea is usually one or two of the regular knights (magnetised, of course, so you can field any variant) and a Cerastus for special purposes.
Acheron is amazing as well if you're up against lots of infantry.
>>
File: reconcompany.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
reconcompany.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>49580155
TS will kill infantry alone so a Knight that can take out heavy troops, monstrous creatures, and heavy armor will be your best bet.
So I would roll with an Errant, Atrapos or Crusader with thermal cannon
>>
File: metal box.jpg (37KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
metal box.jpg
37KB, 600x620px
is there any reason to take these anymore in 40k?

to me it feels like a free first blood for your opponent
>>
>>49580387
tank shocking Stormsurges
>>
File: remove nids.jpg (67KB, 308x240px) Image search: [Google]
remove nids.jpg
67KB, 308x240px
>>49580262

Where does ideology come into it when an alien monstrosity exerts its will upon you
>>
>>49580354

>Armoured Sentinels with Outflank

Neat. Gonna run that as the four-armed emperor's talon now, should be fluffy.

Appear on the flanks with... Probably heavy flamers (can sentinels take Melta? Anti-Vehicle ambush would be good) and then 6HP of AV12 is good enough to draw some anti-tank firepower at them.
>>
>>49580422
>can sentinels take Melta?

Only the Elysian variant
>>
>>49580387
>Counting it as first blood if the squad is still alive
Man, you must play with some real grognard rule-nazi faggots to do that shit.
>>
>>49580406
This is why we're losing the war on terror.
>>
>>49580437
Are dedicated transports not counted as a separate unit?
>>
>>49580467
I forget how the rules describe it, but I always check with my opponent which way they'd prefer before starting. House rules trump book rules unless it's a tourney or something.
>>
>>49580354

>that recon company

run three of those at once in an 180 game for MAXIMUM SENTINEL
>>
File: thischangeseverything.jpg (31KB, 287x243px) Image search: [Google]
thischangeseverything.jpg
31KB, 287x243px
>>49580523
>At least 18 walkers
Post pictures of your sentinels
>>
>>49580546

I don't have them(yet), I was proposing an idea for a list.
>>
>>49580435

Mm.

What would you suggest for sentinels trying to outflank a vehicle then?
>>
>>49580262
Islam is reliant on braindead mongrels being lured into a retarded system of religion and oppressive politics, but GSCs propagate by what is essentially mind control.
Should be pretty obvious.
>>
>>49580512
if it can score by itself it should count as a unit by itself. i think it might have to be killed with the squad maybe a few editions ago
>>
>>49580583
magnetize for lascannons for heavier armor or autocannons for lighter transports
>>
Looking into Building Deathwatch took a glance over the Tactics over 1d4chan and they seem like a perfect army for me to go into. What's the best way to make use of the Overkill models? I have a https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Space-Marine-Veterans and MK2 in undercoated black from around 2007 that I'll throw in for my numbers and points. Looking to get the Corvus not sure on my HQ choice yet. Also how efficient is everyone takes a drop pod?

Anyone have any input towards what I could be missing with my current models on hand?
>>
>>49580586
Go back to /pol/ please
>>
>>49580512
>Remember that Independent Characters and Dedicated Transports are
individual units and award Victory Points if they are destroyed.
Under the Purge the Alien mission rules.
>>
>>49580650
Stating facts is a problem now? Go back yourself, to whatever hugbox you came from.
>>
>>49580512
>I forget how the rules describe it

They're separate units and award VP's/First Blood just like anything else. As >>49580588 says, if an empty Rhino can hold an objective, it damn well ought to give up a point when it dies. Hide them behind LoS-blocking terrain if you're so worried about losing First Blood.
>>
Can I buy a Raider/Venom for a Kabalite Warrior squad of 20 Warriors? I don't have to embark them in the transport right? I also know that i can't just embark another unit in that dedicated transport before deployment, but I can embark anything else in there afterwards, right?
>>
>>49578265
Not at all.
>>
>>49580680
>Facts

Wew, you're welcome to your opinion faggot but please don't pretend you're stating "facts".
>>
>>49580714
Yes, you're correct.
>>
>>49579021
Mark of Khorne does get the Icon of War, which is pretty baller.

Tzeentch gets more Soul Blaze.
>>
>>49580586
>This butthurt over a religion

Sorry your family member got beheaded by ISIS anon.
>>
>>49580680
No, that's an opinion. There is nothing to suggest that Islam is more brain-dead than any other religion after accounting for the abject poverty and resource scarcity that many of its members live in.
>>
File: Dark_Angels_Chapter_Icon.jpg (15KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Angels_Chapter_Icon.jpg
15KB, 250x298px
What went so embarrassingly wrong?
>>
>>49580762
Other than a slight misunderstanding and some warp storms on Caliban, nothing.
I mean we're the only legion whose primarch is still alive, well, accounted for and non-chaos- raped.
>>
File: DA_Tact_Sqd.jpg (119KB, 1031x722px) Image search: [Google]
DA_Tact_Sqd.jpg
119KB, 1031x722px
>>49580762
The Emperor should have stopped at 1.
>>
>>49580762

Forge World's retcon making them look like chumps
>>
>>49580762
They overreacted to having half their legion betray the Emperor

>Didn't the Khan encourage his Legion to choose whatever side they thought was right and resulted in half the White Scars going traitor?
>>
>>49580787
I'm not sure that being stuck in a coma counts as "well."
>>
>>49580816

Ya but didn't khan purge those guys or re-integrate them?

Also any lorefag wanna tell me why the dark angels went from black to green?
>>
>>49580816
>>Didn't the Khan encourage his Legion to choose whatever side they thought was right and resulted in half the White Scars going traitor?
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: spacemarine.jpg (22KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine.jpg
22KB, 400x500px
is this colour scheme already in Use by any official Chapter?

the brown-orange is tau sept ocre
>>
>>49578163
Quick question: does anybody have the kill team missions/setup for the crimson fists Rynn's world campaign?

I've been wanting to get a kill team setup ready, and the guys at the other thread said that regarding the campaign text it would be better to ask here.
>>
>>49580586
*tipping*
>>
File: 1405088013645.jpg (16KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
1405088013645.jpg
16KB, 200x231px
>>49580851

>brown
>>
>>49580816
>>Didn't the Khan encourage his Legion to choose whatever side they thought was right and resulted in half the White Scars going traitor?

Not to my knowledge. The Khan deliberately kept his Legion out of the Heresy while he decided whether to side with Horus or the Emperor. Horus attempted to subvert the White Scars through the warrior lodges, which was one of the factors that pushed the Khan into siding with the Emperor in the end.
>>
>>49580851
As a UPS driver, this scheme makes me ill.
>>
Is Chinaman still doing his thing and is the weight different obvious at all? Gonna be playing in an official GW since I live next door to it.
>>
>>49580512
What the others said, but Dedicated Transports counts as the same unit in terms of charging the unit within after you pop them out
>>
>>49580920
How awkward was that reunion later?
>Oh hey, Khan, what took so long?
>I was trying to decide whether or not to betray and murder you and our father
>>
>>49580851
Honestly i'd add some white on the mid part (that bit between the chest plate and the belt) and on part of the backpack, and paint the shoes brown to even out the colors.
>>
>>49580594

Lascannons? Those are single shot at BS3 for like 50 ppm.
>>
>>49580394
>implying you're ever getting that close
>>
>>49579466
>somebody got accused of being a Fallen
>>
>>49580974
Well preferred enemy against the thing you really want dead makes them more likely to hit with them.
>>
>>49580962
>>I was trying to decide whether or not to betray and murder you and our father

Most of the Loyalists already had doubts about the Khan. He was always closer to Horus than the Emperor, and his legion was known for being wild and hard to control. Finding that he had chosen to remain loyal was probably more of a pleasant surprise than anything else.
>>
>>49579466
>slaanesh

Didn't they axe him already? You know, because of the kids.
>>
>>49580920
K cool.
Thanks for the clarification!
>>
>>49581002

Slaanesh isn't even dead in AoS.
>>
>>49580738
>>49580759
I never said it was more braindead than other religions, but anyone that believes in a oppressive, hateful and dehumanizing fascist political-religious ideology all because some brain-damaged pedophile camelmonger said so, is a clinical retard.
>>
File: spacemarine (4).jpg (23KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine (4).jpg
23KB, 400x500px
>>49580964
>>49580942
I'm trying to find the perfect spot of not-quite-Adeptus Mechanicus red-orange for them. Without going too bright.
>>
Purely on their own, without allies, how do the Blood Angels and Dark Angels codexes hold up presently?
>>
>>49580759
>Guys, Islam isn't so bad because there are other bad ideologies/religions in the world
>>
>>49581088
Looks much better now with the orange-ish. Maybe a silver aquila/chest skull+wings would look nicer?
>>
File: spacemarine (5).jpg (23KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
spacemarine (5).jpg
23KB, 400x500px
>>49581137
you're right.
>>
>>49579202
Holy shit the B@C box comes with ALL of that? That's amazing! With some magnets you can have WYSIWYg out the arse!

>tfw my Chaos termies have no lightning claw parts.
>>
>>49581095
Blood Angels
>Jump Pack specialty with a focus on melee

Dark Angels
>Bike specialty with a focus on shooting as well as high durability with rerollable jinks.

DA can be high tier, very strong and fast.
BA are solid/upper middle tier.
>>
>>49581095
DA codex is solid overall but has pretty bad internal balance. Its got some of the best units for their price in the game (Black Knights, and to a lesser extent, the Darkshroud) while also having some of the most overcosted/least useful (Deathwing terminators, our veterans/command squads unable to take jump packs or bikes). The beauty of that is that you can tailor your army for any level of play, from maximum cheese with a pure Ravenwing Strike Force to maximum uselessness (but fun!) with a Deathwing Strike Force, or bring a fun and decent list with a Lion's Blade, a Ravenwing and a Deathwing Strike force.
Also we have some really fucking fantastic models: our veterans all get robes, our company masters look great, deathwing knights/black knights are the best looking termies/bikers, and the inquisitor chaplain is both amazing as a model and in the crunch.
>>
>>49581179
It's simply three whole boxes of MKIV veterans, which are functionally identical to 40k tacticals, and one box of Cataphractii. The only downside is that the characters and the Contemptor are monopose without any real options, and that there are some neat options missing form the others, like Volkite chargers and Plasmablasters for the Cataphractii.

Magnetising is going to be a bit tricky though, for the Cataphractii, you can get extra legion shoulderpads form FW, which will enable you to make whole arms for claws/fists, chainfists, guns and the heavy weapon, all which can be magnetised. Otherwise, I think there's not enough shoulders in the box to magnetise all arms.
>>
>>49581267
>LionGuard
Are you the new space 0din?
Where is your fandex?
>>
>>49581170
Needs another colour though, IMO. A complimentary colour for either white or red, Grey or yellow maybe?
>>
>>49581273
I have a friend whose the closest thing to an ork mek I've met till this point in my life. Pretty sure he can manage this for me~

Just saying the value in the box is nuts and so many options you can spruce up an entire army with that shit.
>>
>>49581267

I am a big fan of bikes, plus the knightly crusader models really appeal to me. Lion's Blade pretty much samples the green/raven/deathwings, right?
>>
>>49581294
My fandex has two changes: Deathwing Assault gives T1 deepstrike back, and termies can charge out of deepstrike in a formation.

>>49581341
Lion's blade takes its core from the greenwing with the option to add Deathwing/Ravenwing, its pretty versatile and gives BS 3/4 on overwatch.
>>
>>49581363

Nice. Would you happen to have a Lion's Blade list handy? if not I'll just go research it on my own, no problem.
>>
>>49581049
No dead, just... non-existent.
>>
Anyone play lost patrol?
>>
>>49581402

Slaanesh warbands are still active and present in the fluff, with one champion recently even expressly wanting to rape Neferata.

Slaanesh itself is rumored to be returning in the next year or so in the setting.
>>
File: 0.jpg (10KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10KB, 220x200px
>>49581088
>>49581170
Polish Chapter?
>>
>>49581299
I'm not certain it needs a third colour.
>>
>>49581385
The Lion's Blade Strike Force is a decurion-style detachment composed of multiple formations. It has command, core and aux options. You can find it in the DA codex, unless you were asking for an army list? I can post my full list later (I'm at work now, don't want to type everything out) if that's what you were looking for.
>>
>>49581450

Yeah, sorry, I meant an actual army list.
>>
>>49580787
The Lion is gonna bitchslap his legion so hard when he finds out the shit they've been doing.
>>
So no on Chinaman? Just wanted to budget out this list.
>>
>>49581503
Archive
>>
Guys help, I've been looking fucking everywhere and I can't fucking find this basic info anywhere.

Does anyone here know if the Daemonifuge book sold on both GW's site and Blacklibrary contain all three Daemonifuge stories? (the screaming cage, the Lord of Damnation and the Thrice-Born).

For some reason its not stated anywhere and looking at the page count it looks like its too low.
Is it just the third book or something?
>>
File: Neos.jpg (432KB, 1435x808px) Image search: [Google]
Neos.jpg
432KB, 1435x808px
The Genestealer Neophytes are a beautiful fucking kit, (pic related) It's a Necromunda players wet dream, perfect for the Savlar Chem Dogs, goddamn.

FYI word to the wise is the Genestealer Cult dice (if you can find any) have already exhausted their run.

Independants have received less than 50% of their stock they ordered from GW, they did not expect them to be half this popular.

Pick them up if you can, either to keep because they're lovely, or to sell at a mark up later.
>>
>>49581595
Can you check if there are any right arms that don't have weapons on them? The pic at GW's site aren't the best
>>
>>49581641

I'm afraid not, looks like they're all holding or grasping weapons.
>>
>>49581199

So do you disagree with the general sentiment that the BA 'dex is severely underpowered in 7th?
>>
>>49581595
It's really difficult to resist the urge to just buy a whole army of these suckers in one go.
>>
>>49581717
Damn. Fuck it, I'm giving my third Magus a shotgun
>>
>>49580757
right, not in the streets of paris or Belgium or a night club in orlando

kek
>>
>>49581795

Cult relic, the Patriarch's Boomstick?
>>
Does cult ambush work I'm servo skulls?
>>
>>49581770
I was planning to start harlies as allies to my dark eldar but...

These guys look so cool.
>>
File: 1434022315534.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1434022315534.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>49580650
>>49580757
>>49580870

>that feel when /tg/ defend Islam
>>
Am I missing something or are all the imperial armours missing from the mega?
>>
>>49581826
Don't even start
no
>>
File: 1398945353606.jpg (124KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1398945353606.jpg
124KB, 420x500px
>>49581838
>tfw critizising Islam is considered "hatespeech" in Canada
>>
>>49581736
BA got updates with Angel's Blade about a month ago. Giving them BS4 Scouts, Grav-weaponry, and (multiple decurisons).

They're only "severely unpowered" in the sense that when going full WAAC Vanilla Marines, Dark Angels, and Space Wolves can do it better.
>>
>>49581838
>>49581923
Fuck off back to /pol/ holy shit how hard is it to stay on topic you rectum licking chucklefucks.
>>
>>49581817
But anon, those weren't Muslims, Islam is the religion of peace, those were just mentally disturbed youths acting in response to systematic racism and oppression. Many of these poor victims yelled "Allahu Akbar", which is Arabic for "Nothing to do with Islam". Don't be such a judgmental bigot, really.

>>49581736
Another BA player here, they're underpowered, sure, but "severely" is a bit harsh, we're not talking Orks or CSM level here.
>>
>>49581953
I'll forsake my atheism the day when /tg/ can stay on topic
>>
>>49581817
You're a fucking idiot. Take your faux outrage to /pol/ faggot.
>>
File: doom2016.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doom2016.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
Who is the Doomguy of 40k? If there's many then who is the most Doomguy of them all?
>>
File: 1440655518510.jpg (17KB, 410x551px) Image search: [Google]
1440655518510.jpg
17KB, 410x551px
>>49581838

>why can't I talk about islam in a /tg/ 40k thread

fuck off idiot
>>
>>49582079

draigo.
>>
>>49582079
I'd say Draigo, but then again he does suffer from the touch of Ward.
>>
>>49582079
it'll probably come down to Draigo or Russ.
>>
>>49582079
Doomguy is obviously locked up in Mars by the AdMech. Saving him as a weapon of last resort.
>>
>>49582079
The entire Exorcists Chapter. They're all mini-Doomguys.
>>
Don't post pol bait

Don't reply to pol bait

It's that easy.

On topic: has anyone used the flame blade strike force? It seems like there might be some fun 1st Company Task Force things to play with w/ S6 heavy flamer sternguard.
>>
>>49581932
>>49581997

That's good to hear. So is Angel's Blade the way to go?
>>
File: mei disgust.jpg (20KB, 178x179px) Image search: [Google]
mei disgust.jpg
20KB, 178x179px
>>49582145
>if I call it /pol/ it means its wrong and not on topic
Why are people so desperate to blind themselves?
>>
>>49581595
Necromunda upgrade sprue in a box.
>>
File: sly_marbo[1].jpg (80KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
sly_marbo[1].jpg
80KB, 600x655px
>>49582079
Is that a question?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

sorry for meming it up
>>
>>49582089
Islam is a perfect fit for 40k though, being as barbarian, inhuman and totalitarian as it is. It's essentially a death cult that the Imperium would likely be glad to have around to draw zealot troops from, so long as they replace Allah with the Emperor.
>>
>>49581421
>Slaanesh warbands are still active and present in the fluff

So are Malal warbands.
>>
>>49582187
There's a reason they call this place cuckchan, anon.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (136KB, 588x722px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
136KB, 588x722px
>>49582079

Isn't Kais pretty much exactly Doomguy?

Except for there being a canon explanation of his Doomguyness.
>>
>>49582217
Weren't there rumours of Necromunda getting a revisit on the horizon? Think it was from Squiggly or Hastings. My dick gets hard just thinking about the possibilities of a modern day Necromunda box.
>>
>>49582257
>Except for there being a canon explanation

Superior Tau firepower.
>>
File: latest[1].png (811KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
811KB, 600x666px
>>49582289

Sure, why not.
>>
File: 1451080421268.jpg (55KB, 503x518px) Image search: [Google]
1451080421268.jpg
55KB, 503x518px
>A friend of mine had 4 grocery bags full of sprues he was throwing away.
>I asked him if I could have them
>Sprues are full of Skitarii and IG bits, mainly weapons
>mfw recasters will be selling Neophyte bodies for cheap
This will be the cheapest army I have ever started and it will be mostly plastic to boot. I can fucking wait
>>
>>49582289
>Superior Tau f-
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
>>
>>49582324
I can't wait or spell it seems...
>>
>>49582262
After a Epic and BFG most likely
>>
File: Itsyourempiretoo.png (26KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Itsyourempiretoo.png
26KB, 640x960px
What would Demiurgs auxiliaries looks like? Would they show up in form of like infantry, beasts, drones, tanks, artillery, flyers?
>>
>>49582374
I'd say heavy armor style. Tanks and artillery mostly.
>>
File: 1372635594923.jpg (413KB, 726x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1372635594923.jpg
413KB, 726x1170px
>>49580833
Shame. Luthor's traitors wear the black, so they have to wear something else. Also makes it really easy to pick out a Fallen when a Dark Angel shows up wearing black. Ya know, when it's not just an Interrogator-Chaplain. Or a Dark Angel on loan to the Deathwatch.

Mostly they were just butthurt that Abadaboo stole their color scheme to rub in the whole Fallen Angel thing, making there 4 primary black legions, and the Salamanders were mostly dead so they weren't using all that green paint anyways.
>>
>>49582187
The original question was some bullshit "hurr durr Islam vs genesteelers who would win XD." It's irrelevant and all it did was create a shitstorm because people can't keep their opinions on the boards built to discuss them.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (193KB, 1200x910px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
193KB, 1200x910px
>>49582374

BIKERS
>>
>>49582304
Daily reminder for illiterate degenerates, Khorne did not empower Kais.

It was a Tzeentchian daemon who helped Kais during his journey. At most what he did was whisper to Kais.
>>
>>49582365
Oh, right BFG too. Honestly, the news that they were changing scales (6mm wasn't it?) for Epic is a bit worrisome. Obviously done because that would mean the Emperor titan would be the equivalent of a 40k Knight in size, thus meaning GW can boost the prices way up.

I'm lucky I don't have a ton of Epic models that will be incompatible with the new one, but if they do this to BFG...

>>49582413
>shitstorm
I'm sorry, what? You call a handful of off-topic banter a shitstorm?
>>
File: ROADTRIP.jpg (121KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
ROADTRIP.jpg
121KB, 623x414px
>>49582079

Kaldor Draigo
>>
File: stormtrooper.jpg (235KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
stormtrooper.jpg
235KB, 400x446px
GUYS I NEED SOME HELP
Okay so I want to convert my guardsmen to autogun
equipped stormtroopers (AP-round autoguns obviously)
however I don't know what to buy to make the conversion.
>>
File: Trukk.jpg (51KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Trukk.jpg
51KB, 600x620px
>>49580387

>is there any reason to take these anymore in 40k?

The same question I ponder when considering this unit.
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (234KB, 1815x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
234KB, 1815x1227px
>>49582520
Scale in epic is pretty negligible, the cover saves and LOS stuff was all pretty generous to begin with. All my forumware stuff is pretty much 8mm already though.
>>
>>49582520
BFG scale doesn't matter either, everything is done off the base.

>inb4 but I don't like mixing scales

Deal with it.
>>
>>49582554
Just get some suitable ballistic guns. Maxmini, Victoria, Anvil industries, you can find it everywhere.

>>49582613
Always been tempted to get into that, but it's such a huge cost when no one around is playing it anyway. I've seen a lot of 30k models, do they still make them? How big is the catalogue, and do you have any sexy pics?
>>
File: you_interrupted_my_banana.jpg (36KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
you_interrupted_my_banana.jpg
36KB, 499x360px
Hey guise,
So I heard 40k was so imbalanced that if you put down a round object it rolls off onto the floor.
It's so imbalanced that orks and nids can't even make it halfway across the table against all the riptides/stormsurges and/or ghost knights.

So how would you fix this, make it a bit more balanced for tournaments?
It isn't an easy question.
One idea I heard was a variable points handicap system.
So for a 2000pt army tournament: eldar would get -200pts off, so only gets 1800pts tau gets -100pts, so 1900.
Inversely orks and nids could get +100 or +200 to make up for the handicap.

What is your opinion teeg?
>>
>>49582597
Trukks are great if you want to give the enemy free First Blood and feed them a lot of utterly worthless Trukkboyz that will die before ever achieving anything of note.

Or just keep a couple in reserve with some chaff tax-troop boyz in them to grab objectives later in the game.
>>
>>49581478
No worries, I'll post one when you I get home. I have a couple that I play with- are you interested in casual, competitive or something in between?
>>
>>49582821

I suppose in-between. My meta likes to build strong lists but not to the extent of WAAC IKs in every list sort of thing.
>>
>>49580042
All my gaming group thank you for this
>>
>>49582743

>Or just keep a couple in reserve with some chaff tax-troop boyz in them to grab objectives later in the game.

Never thought of that till now.

Guess that adds extra utility to Gretchin then.
>>
>>49580833
Green stands in part for their fallen homeworld- Caliban was originally a heavily forested world and their armour symbolizes the forests of the Lion's world.
>>
>>49582725
most comp system are near perfectly balanced.
Only retard don't use comp in tournaments.
>>
>>49579169
You buy the Possessed kit because it has cool parts to use on your other powerarmored marines, not because you want to make Possessed.
>>
>>49582878
Strong lists means no deathwing or veterans/company command squad.
Building DA command squads is so fun, with all the customizing and kitbashing you can do, and they're great to paint too... just useless. Anyway Anyway I'll be home in an hour, I'll post a 1500 pt list then.
>>
>>49582932
You can also use the wings with spare Warp talon arms to add some more of them.
>>
>all of these anons that don't know there is no legitimate fluff reason for the dark angels changing color
It was a marketing choice that was done out of the blue because they wanted to sell their newest shade of green paint
I'm sure someone has the infographic
>>
>>49583033
That's what I've heard, but I thought there might have been an in-universe reason created as well at some point.

Oh well. I like the Dark Angels green. There are enough black legions/chapters and it's boring anyway. Plus the tan Deathwing color looks cool.
>>
>>49581595
>)
Hand delivered by motorcycle....
>>
Anyone remember lost patrol?
>>
>>49583115
Yes, it's garbage and I'm starting to think know was just an excuse to get some more cheap genestealers on the market
>>
>>49583107

Eternally grateful, Sir!
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (432KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
432KB, 2048x1536px
>>49582698
Catalog is very extensive, obviously not going to post it here. Primarchs are being release, mortarion, vulkan, angron and Ferrus so far.
>>
>>49581770

>This army so cool!... just as Deathwatch was... or just as the army before that.. .or before... before.... bef....

Well, you get it. This is the idiots guide to all the "muh GW is so expensive!" complaints. Just saying.
>>
File: aa6.png (68KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
aa6.png
68KB, 200x226px
>>49582725
It's pretty simple.
>>
What time do GW ePubs become available for Download?
>>
I'm gonna be that guy.

Chaos Cultist @ 4 point/model
[WS 3][BS 3][S 3][T 3][W 1][I 3][A 1][Ld 7][Sv 6+]
Wargear: Autopistol, Close Combat Weapon

Neophyte Hybrid @ 5 points/model
[WS 3][BS 3][S 3][T 3][W 1][I 4][A 1][Ld 8][Sv 5+]
Wargear: Autogun, Autopistol, Blasting Charges
Special Rules: Cult Ambush, Return to the Shadows
Not to mention access to special/heavy weapons with no unit size requirements.

Chaos Cultists could match the Hybrid's initiative by taking Mark of Slaanesh for 1 point/model, bringing them even on points cost. But then you have the rest to contend with.
>>
>>49583424
Because csm is rubish from 4th ed onwards. Fuck jervis, kelly and their mothers :)
>>
>>49583424
Not that guy, the Genestealer Cult codex infantry are all very undercosted
>>
>>49583424

Chaos cultists are the best unit in CSM codex
>>
Is it wrong to feel that:

> no single-wound Ork infantry should ever go over 10 points

> no Ork multi-wound infantry should ever go over 40 points

> no Ork dreadnought equivalent should be over 80 points

> no Ork lord of war should be over 500-600 points

?
>>
>>49583496
More like they're priced how a horde unit should be, every other horde unit is too expensive.
>>
>>49583496
rather it seems like they value cult ambush and return to the shadows at 0 points, despite how easily they can also all get infiltrate for free
>>
>>49583568
> no single-wound Ork infantry should ever go over 10 points

Big shoota/rokkit launcha 'ard boy with cybog body for 10pts. seems reasonable.
>>
>>49583568
You're right, ork boys should be 5 points, 3 points for armour.
Nobs are 10 points (5 point upgrade from boyz)

That leaves tons of point to spend on big stompy war machines like deff dreads battle wagons.
>>
https://youtu.be/AWHtci5sSl4
I wasn't expecting a painting video on the Genestealer Cults so soon.
>>
>>49583641
Given that we've already read the book they don't have much left to leak, so why not show off the models
>>
>>49583419

Saturady midnight Greenwich time.
>>
which rules would you use to represent Sons of Horus in 40k? Dark Angels? maybe Raven Guard without many Scouts?
>>
>>49583593
and thus undercosted?
>>
>>49583503
Which is why if you want to run cultists you use the Vraks books and if you want to run CSM you use the loyalist book
>>
>>49583667
Great, so soon.
>>
Is stronghold assault not in the mega?
Are bunkers restricted to one unit embarked at a time, or can I put 6 Autocannon teams in a firestorm redoubt?
>>
>>49583568
Well there's Mega Dreads and Meka Dreads, they should be over 80-100 depending on loadout. Otherwise, yes.
>>
>>49583671
I just use Sons of Horus rules? It's perfectly balanced as long as you play 2k points.
>>
>>49583568

If you want to give me lootas and burnas for 10 points a pop I'm all for it.
>>
>>49583782
Normal buildings only allow a single unit inside. I am unsure of the really big ones
>>
>>49583597

>Big shoota/rokkit launcha 'ard boy with cybog body for 10pts. seems reasonable.

And might actually increase their potency.

>>49583605

> That leaves tons of point to spend on big stompy war machines like deff dreads battle wagons

Which also need some improvements.

There needs to be a Mek version of the regular Deff Dread that replaces all of the melee weapons with ranged ones. If Meks do it for their Gargants and Stompas, it's only logic that some would do it for smaller walkers.

And a Mek version of the Battle Wagon with a KFF. If they can put that thing on warplanes and walkers, there is no reason why they can't stick it on a battle wagon and make it cheap.
>>
>>49583893

>If you want to give me lootas and burnas for 10 points a pop I'm all for it.

And Tank Bustas.
>>
>>49583326
by git gud, you mean purchase 4 riptides and a stormsurge?
>>
File: 01-01.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
01-01.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>49584028
No. To git gud, you must join the proletarian uprising
>>
File: Tau_Problem_Astartes.jpg (138KB, 573x592px) Image search: [Google]
Tau_Problem_Astartes.jpg
138KB, 573x592px
>>49584028
>>
File: Renegades.png (113KB, 273x353px) Image search: [Google]
Renegades.png
113KB, 273x353px
Please rate 1850

++ Chaos - Khorne Daemonkin (Allied Detachment) (295pts) ++

+ HQ (55pts) +

Herald (55pts) [Hellblade]

+ Troops (80pts) +

Bloodletters (80pts) [8x Bloodletters]

+ Fast Attack (160pts) +

Flesh Hounds (160pts) [10x Flesh Hounds]

++ Cabal Formation (490pts) ++

Sorcerer (180pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Bike, Power Armour, The Black Mace, Veterans of the Long War]

Sorcerer (155pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Bike, Melta bombs, Power Armour, Spell familiar, Veterans of the Long War]

Sorcerer (155pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Bike, Melta bombs, Power Armour, Spell familiar, Veterans of the Long War]

++ Chaos CSM Black Crusade Detachment (1062pts) ++

+ Chaos Warband (1032pts) +

Chaos Lord [Axe of Blind Fury, Juggernaut of Khorne, Mark of Khorne, Melta bombs, Power Armour, Sigil of corruption, Warlord]

Sorcerer [Power Armour]

4x Chaos Space Marines [5x Marines, Chaos Rhino, Meltagun]

Chaos Bikers [2x Chaos Biker, 2x Meltagun]

Chaos Terminators [3x Combi-melta, Power Mauls]

Havocs [4x Autocannon, 4x Havoc]

+ Auxiliary (30pts) +

Spawn (30pts)
>>
>>49584142

Seems like a bit of a mishmash. What's KDK really giving you, here?
>>
>>49583923
There alread yis a Meka-dread and a Mekboy Junka though.
I suppose the latter could have a option to upgrade the chassis from the Junka to a proper battlewagon though, that could be neat.
>>
>>49580387
Battle Demi-Company/Battle Company is the big one because "muh free transports".

>>49579549
I almost like Traitor's Hate. The formations are lazily designed, and the "We gotta sell our Warpsmiths" is offensive.

That said, while the "Copypaste Astartes Powers" is hilariously lazy by GW standards, they *do* give Chaos more options which never hurts (plus they make the Khorne Cabalstar scarier), and Chaos Obsec Bikers look plausible too. It looks at least easier to run a full-on "Fast" Chaos army which is something that wasn't that plausible beforehand.

I'm going to hopefully get a few more games in this weekend.
>>
>>49584204
The flesh hounds that are getting buffed with the cabal and lord.

I roll on the new powers and go for a dog star without needing daemon allies.
>>
>>49584142
Why the Warband for this build? If you're doing a Hound Cabalstar, why not emphasize the Daemonkin CAD and maybe grab a few Maulerfiends (unless you don't have the models?)

Also, I generally prefer giving Termicide plasma instead of Melta, because I feel more comfortable scattering within 12" vs within 6".

I would definitely try to find the points to give your Mace Sorcerer a Spell Familiar, especially since I bet he's rolling on Biomancy to try to outsmash Smashfucker.
>>
Is mental illness part of Nurgle's shtick too?
>>
>>49584234
I like the idea of the Junka/Speedsta becoming a Chariot for the Big Mek, so he can use it as a fighting platform. It would probably be simpler than doing something like "Mekboy Shokk Attack Gun attempts to Tank Shock."

>>49584142
Also, mind rating mine? I'm >>49584293 btw. This is a "models I have" list (hence Helbrutes instead of Havocs, leftover from DV kits), the Horrors proxied by Cultist for now, the Herald a WIP scratchbuild, etc. The Lord/Sorcerer join the Spawn.

"An Axe To Grind"
==Black Crusade Detachment==
=Chaos Warband=
Chaos Lord w/ on Bike w/ Mark of Nurgle, Bolt Pistol, Power Axe, Sigil of Corruption and Burning Brand of Skalathrax - 170 [Warlord]
Chaos Sorcerer on Bike w/ ML 3, Bolt Pistol, Force Axe and Spell Familiar - 145
5 Marines, Meltagun, Champion w/ Combi-Melta - 95
-Rhino w/ Dozer Blade - 40
5 Marines, Meltagun, Champion w/ Combi-Melta
3 Terminators w/ Combiplasma & Power Axes - 112
3 Terminators w/ Combiplasma & Power Axes - 112
3 Chaos Bikers w/ 2 Bike-Mounted Flamers & Champion w/ Power Axe - 95
3 Chaos Bikers w/ 2 Bike-Mounted Flamers & Champion w/ Power Axe - 95
Helbrute w/ Plasma Cannon & Power Fist - 110
Helbrute w/ Plasma Cannon & Power Fist - 110
=Spawn Auxiliary=
Spawn: 3 Spawn w/ Mark of Nurgle - 108
==Ally Detachment [Daemons]==
=HQ=
Herald of Tzeentch on Disc w/ ML 2, Paradox and Greater Locus of Conjuration - 145
=Troops==
12 Horrors - 108

Total: 1850
>>
>>49584339
I think it'd be a split between Nurgle and Slaanesh. Nurgle because it's technically illness/disease, but things like psych disorders could fall under Slaanesh due to obsessions with any sort of thing be it sex,perfection, body, aesthetic, etc.
>>
File: Racoon.jpg (2MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Racoon.jpg
2MB, 6000x4000px
Anyone have any urban base guides/tutorials?

I want some for my Genestealer Cult.
>>
>>49584058
I'm totally gonna paint my cult in a kraken/red army style:

Armor greenish and chitin red. Don't know how to paint the cloth parts though. Would red again be acceptible? Or should I use the blue of the officers uniforms?
>>
>>49584383
Ground colored texture paint + cork board painted like a street? Or more urban?
>>
>>49584366
>"Mekboy Shokk Attack Gun attempts to Tank Shock."
Man, playing the Junka back in fifth with deffrolla and rolling that result was just so fucking awesome, every time.
>>
>>49584390
Any how to guides for that? I mean something like this, but without needing Gypsum.
>>
File: Roads.jpg (431KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
Roads.jpg
431KB, 598x600px
>>49584390
>>49584459
Forgot the pic.
>>
Think I'm going to get the favoured of Chaos box. That possessed/ demon prince formation looks pretty nice.
>>
I feel like a scrub for asking, but does anyone have a good Angel's Blade Strike Force list they could show or direct me to? I'm trying to put something together to build towards but I just have no idea where to begin.
>>
>>49584475
The road part looks like texture paint on top of the cork slice. So it'd be Astrogranite>Nuln Oil/Agrax>drybrush grey. The dirt is texture paint with some small rocks in it. Which would be Blackfire earth>rocks in it> Agrax> Drybrush light brown.
>>
So how would it be if Killa Kans were allowed to take the Ork wreckin ball as five point upgrade?

>>49584366

Could also let the Junka attack back in close combat if it takes a Wreckin Ball and a Grabbin Klaw.
>>
>>49584605
It's gypsum, I found the guide to doing it. So pretty much replace gypsum with cork board?
>>
File: PfTUuNE.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PfTUuNE.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>49584648
Yeah. The corkboard you buy may be a bit thick, but that can be easily solved by slicing it with an X-acto knife. The method I described above is how I did this guy's base, minus the rocks.
>>
File: me.png (143KB, 723x669px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
143KB, 723x669px
Thinking of creating my own Space Marine chapter, is there any specific book I'll need for that to make sure I have everything I need? I don't think the SM Codex includes stuff like what kind of Homeworld, Mutations or Doctrines you can choose from and the like.

Also wow pic related.
>>
Maybe like this?

Angel's Blade Strike Force

Command
-Sanguinary Priest
Angel's Wing
Auspex

-Sanguinary Priest
Jump pack
Auspex
Warlord

Archangels Demi-Company
-Terminator Captain

-Furioso Dreadnought
Frag cannon
Heavy flamer
Magna grapple
Drop pod

-Furioso Dreadnought
Frag cannon
Heavy flamer
Magna grapple
Drop pod

-5x Sternguard Veterans
3 combi meltas
Drop pod

-5x Assault Terminators
Thunder hammers/storm shields

-5x Assault Terminators
Thunder hammers/storm shields

-5x Vanguard Veterans
2x2 inferno pistols

-5x Vanguard Veterans
2x2 inferno pistols

10th Company Ambush Force
-5x Scouts
Shotguns

-5x Scouts
Shotguns

-5x Scouts
Combi melta
Close combat weapons

-5x Scouts
Close combat weapons
Combi melta
>>
>>49584722
You can literaly choose anything, just make sure it's not too crazy though.

I mean there's a canon chapter of Space Marines where their thing is they're on fire, this was too much and the Inquisition killed them. Another has fucking Barraka arm blades made of bone.
>>
>>49584616
What if... Ork vehicles upgraded with a wrecking ball/grabbing claw gained a WS value of 4 and where allowed to use them to attack anything 6" away from them at the end of each players assault phase using that WS?

Nothing else changes so you can't lock them in combat but all their vehicles are now pseudo-walkers.
They could make that Orks new gimmick, close combat weapons for vehicles.
>>
>>49584752
>Flaming marines
...that...that wasn't actually canon though right
That was just angry marines tier fannon, right?
>>
>>49584722
only know this
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Space_Marine_Chapter_Creation_Tables
>>
>>49584775
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Flame_Falcons
>>
>>49584775
Nope, they were actually pretty heroic and optimistic until the inquisition murdered them all for being suspicious.
>>
File: shits on fire yo.jpg (26KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
shits on fire yo.jpg
26KB, 480x445px
>>49584752
Does any of it matter in the actual game tho, do those Baraka fucks get more points in close combat or some shit? Do people with their custom SM chapters have like a sheet explaining any kind of advantages and disadvantages when playing? Or is it all head canon and nothing else.
>>
>>49584366
You're clearly going for MSU which will never be as good as the loyalist MSU but that will only matter if you go up against grav cav.

I don't like the lord, I'd swap out the brand for the mace as it's way more effective.

Dozer blades seem like a waste

The bikers shouldn't bother assaulting imo. I always use mine to hunt targets with melta or plasma depending on your meta. In mine I need the AP1.

Are the daemons there as a summoning battery? I'd make sure I had ~ 9 - 12 warp charges if you're going to be summoning in all day.
>>
Any kind britbongs able to upload the GSC codex ePub?
>>
>>49584293
You're right about the Spell familiar.

I can run Daemonkin but when I do lose with the Hound Cabalstar it's because I don't take enough objectives so I figured the objective secured will help.
>>
>>49584339
mental illness is practically what all chaos gods are meade out of

anger management problems
obsession
depression
lying disorder

you may add at will
>>
>>49584800
Head canon, apart from a few chapters forge world have rules to, just fluff up your marines however you like anon!
>>
>>49584800
It's pretty much all fluff. You pick a chapter tactics that moast matches the fluff.

Like say if you wanted to make some loyalist World Eaters, you might pick Space Sharks chapter tactics.
>>
>>49584768

I think it's a splendid idea actually.

I believe there were and still are some Ork vehicles that can attack in close combat.

I remember seeing one in the Epic Armageddon video game they released recently.

I'm not sure what it's called however.
>>
>>49580097
>>49580042
You may want to crop it, from this pictures.
>>
>>49584802
Sadly the Lord can't smash, so the Black Mace wouldn't be quite helpful then. Even with a Mace, he would probably bounce off any true deathstar or attack creature anyway. The Mace at least lets me threaten the odd squad or two without forcing myself to commit to assault.

And "yes", mostly for summons or the occasional gunboating (I took the Exalted Locus instead of a 3rd ML). I can auto-guarantee one Summon on 5 WC thanks to Paradox. It's not for "hurr-durr summon factory", but so I can cap objectives while the rest of the army fights.

I actually got to test out Dozer blades in an earlier game. I'm used to rolling 1s so being able to plow through DT is nice.
>>
File: Zrzut ekranu (68).png (3MB, 3520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zrzut ekranu (68).png
3MB, 3520x1200px
>>49584915
>>
File: Zrzut ekranu (69).png (3MB, 3520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zrzut ekranu (69).png
3MB, 3520x1200px
>>49584915
>>49584928
>>
>>49584928
>>49584950
>Winamp
I didn't expect to time travel today.
>>
>>49581273
You can just glue the pads to the torso part. It's a bit tricky to do, and if you aren't careful, it might look a bit wonky, but it works.
>>
>>49584779
>9 Shock and Awe
>10 Terror
Wats this?
>>
>>49578163
Rule Question:
Do I understand the Poisoned Special Rule correctly? It referse to the To Wound Roll right? Like, it basically ignores the enemies Toughness and just wounds them on a fixed value. Like, I was just reading into the Deathwatch codex and stumbled apon the Hellfire Rounds and it kind of looks super fucking broken to me right now. It basically just wounds on a 2+, right? I mean like, holy shit.
>>
>>49585331
9 is hits with overwhelming power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_and_awe

10 is Night Lords.
>>
>>49585384
>It basically just wounds on a 2+, right? I mean like, holy shit.

It doesn't ignore saves, though. They can stack a lot of wounds on a target, but if it's got a good armour or high enough cover save, that limits the damage it can do. Also like all Bolters you need to get within 12" to get a decent number of shots off.
>>
Why is it when I try to start a new roster in Battlescribe it just pops the getting started window despite me having a link to the wh40k repository?
>>
>>49578163
What would be a good 1500 - 2000 pts setup for crimson fists or the salamanders?
>>
>>49585331
Shock and Awe is exactly that - Shock, which is rapid and often overwhelming assault, and Awe, which is where you do it in such a manner as to leave an enemy completely in arrears.

Terror is psychological mindfuck - it's not about winning, it's about scaring them so badly they surrender or kill themselves.

The two are often closely utilized together, but are not mutually inclusive.
>>
>>49584775
Eh, when you factor in that Space Marines can secrete a fluid that essentially seals their pores and makes them (temporarily) vacuum-proof, the idea of them having extremely flammable fluid from their pores isn't far fetched.
>>
>>49585407
If I'm not misstaking, the Hellfire Compound was developed by the Deathwatch to combat tyranids, right? And the Hellfire Rounds have AP5? I guess it does work on most Tyranids preeeeeeetty well
>>
>>49585506
it's mostly for blasting big monsters

for the small shit you want regular ammo or the ignores cover rounds
>>
> Invest a fair amount into a new army
> Realize that you don't enjoy it as much as you thought you would
> Keep playing thinking you will eventually like it

What's her name /tg/?
>>
>Getting back into 40k after a 3 year hiatus (I was too poor)
>Decide to go with Spess Mahrines as opposed to my old Orks
>Order a fair-sized army
>No idea what chapter to make them

FUCK

Ultramarines look shit I hate that shade of blue

Please help me pick /tg/
>>
>>49585629
What style of play do you like?
>>
>>49585629

Imperial Fists
>>
File: 1464749684023.jpg (159KB, 985x933px) Image search: [Google]
1464749684023.jpg
159KB, 985x933px
>>49585585
Warhammer: 40,000
>>
>>49585629
magpies
>>
>>49585629
Spess sharks or Black Templars if you enjoy melee. Blood Ravens if you are pragmatic. Otherwise just look at different chapters, there's a ton to pick from. What sort of themes you like anon?
>>
To people who was wondering where the fuck the GSC got the Boneswords, they actually do form it from the Patriarch's secretions. It's in Casts a hungry shadow.
>>
>>49585660

I'm not that into tanks but that's about it desu

>>49585665
>>49585684
>>49585685

taken into consideration, now reading into spess sharks
>>
>>49585585
>what's her name?
Space wolves, sadly
My GF wanted to try and get into the hobby because she always loved the way I enjoyed myself with it, so she picked the "ones with the doggies anon, they are just too cute!" So now I have 40 fenrisian wolves, mostly unpainted and like 60 marines, poorly painted with a bunch of useless builds, and one shelf for my entire warband
she played one game and got mad because it took 5 hours because she didn't bother to read the rules
>>
>>49585534
Why exactly that?
Like, okay, Cover. I get that but if I have the opportunity to just choke down a whole brute of Termagants because the Hellfire stuff just gets you almost automatic to wounds and it fires at the same range as regular boltguns anyways and their Armorsafe is ignored so you basically get a ton of wounds in. Like, regular boltguns have a 3+ To Wound Roll on Termagants, the Hellfire Rounds improve that so you ahve even better odds. Isn't that super useful?
And even then, why would I use regular Boltguns ever when I can use it with Kraken rounds? It has higher range AND Higher AP than regular Boltguns and still fires Rapidfire just like regular Boltguns. They are in almost every way better than regular bolt rounds
>>
>>49585732
Any particular themes, topics, historical periods or aesthetics you like?
>>
>>49585740
>she played one game and got mad because it took 5 hours because she didn't bother to read the rules

What did she expect?
>>
>>49585754
They're meant to be better than regular bolt rounds.
>>
>>49585667

whfb 2: spehss mehreen harder
>>
>>49585772
Well go figure
>>
>>49585740
Ha, my girlfriend picked SW too and got mad at the game because her dogs died when she faced me.

She enjoys the hobby but not the game and if I borrow her Space wolves for a tournament with my Super Friends she very seriously warns me not to let them die.

Her first game she hid in ruins and other cover and when I asked why she would come out she replied, because you will shoot me.
>>
>>49585740
Ironically, those 40-something Fenrisian Wolves are now considered WAAC if you field them with Dark Angels.
>>
>>49585754
>Why exactly that?
because rare bolt variant rounds don't grow on trees, kiddo
>>
>>49585758

Naturally the crusades are my fetish as with everyone on /tg/

Otherwise, I hate the chapters that are half/half different colours and in retrospect not a fan of stealth either 2bh

I'm aware that I'm not being hugely helpful right now but it was a very broad question
>>
>>49585813

Let's be more broad: Do you want to shoot shit or stab fuckers?
>>
>>49585813
Clearly you should be a Black Templar.
>>
Are Land Raiders at all worth taking for transporting Terminators of any stripe or should they just Deep Strike and try to weather the shooting? This applies for several of my armies, GK/CSM/Imperial Fists and I'm debating if a Land Raider is worth it.
>>
>>49585843
They're ok as long as you don't end up fighting any of their myriad counters.
>>
>>49585707
>>49585707
>>49585707
>>
>>49585813
>crusades are my fetish

Read up on the Black Templars, they are basically angry catholic space knights on a neverending crusade. Even if their lore is a bit fucked and their chapter tactics are meh they're still pretty cool and have one of the best upgrade kits available
>>
File: Doom4.jpg (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Doom4.jpg
731KB, 1920x1080px
>>49582221
>marbo
>doomguy
>not straken
>w squelchfist and shotgun
>just add chainsword

Do you even knee-deep in the dead?
>>
>>49585801
Acording to the rules they do because there is nothing that stops me from using Hellfire Rounds exclusively for the whole game
>>
>>49582437

wait what?
is this as in RotP?
>>
>>49585957
He meant more that its only issued to specialists and veterans. Paying a decent amount more per model in units that get access to specialist rounds.
>>
File: Eiffel.jpg (480KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel.jpg
480KB, 1680x1050px
>>49584475

If you're planning on using your models to game, be advised that 40k7RB pg459 states that all rules presume player models are assembled using their supplied bases - i.e. glued to the base, not pinned to a plinth glued to the base. Gluing a piece of sandpaper to the base and painting a yellow stripe across it won't cause a fuss, but raising a shooty model's TLoS more than 1mm or so might be considered cheating in certain circles.

YMMV
>>
>>49578663
So do they get the bonus of the metamorph weapon even if they use the rending claws? I only ask because it says a model equipped with the weapon gets the bonus.
>>
>>49586778
Yup
>>
File: Crassus Chassis Artillery.png (460KB, 961x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Crassus Chassis Artillery.png
460KB, 961x1100px
>>49579543
>>49579648
>>49579681
>>49579722
>>49579610

It's not an Assault Transport, in spite of the name, so no, not really. The chassis is much more suited to hauling either a triple-barreled mortar or a giant rack of missiles. Both of those are amazing, pic related.

The first is a rolling 'NOT AS PLANNED'-mobile, since you can choose its armament AFTER you know EXACTLY what the enemy is bringing, and the second is more cost-effective than an entire battery of Basilisks, with more strength and better minimum range, and much more durable besides.

For the IG version of a Land Raider you'll actually be best off grabbing a Stormlord. It holds 25 models (8 Ogryns with a Priest) and they can disembark as if it was Open-Topped without the downsides (meaning they can charge), and on top of this it has a Vulcan Mega Bolter and baneblade sponsons.
>>
>>49585790
Haha now I got this image of a chaos warmaster trying to get the wolves out to play. Seriously that's pretty cute
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.