[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 491
Thread images: 102

File: 1.jpg (270KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
270KB, 1034x775px
Stupid sexy Genestealer edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Previous thread >>49562253
>>
Nid codex when?
>>
>>49568712
Not soon enough.
>>
File: 1472077713108.jpg (70KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472077713108.jpg
70KB, 600x450px
Why is it ok for Grav cents to drop pod and still shoot on T1 but charging is literally satan?
>>
File: orkcybork.jpg (188KB, 958x878px) Image search: [Google]
orkcybork.jpg
188KB, 958x878px
ORK UPRISING WHEN?!

GREEN IZ BEST
>>
>>49568712
i somewhat doubt they'll update a codex before a new edition
they havent in a while
>>
>>49568732
Its not really OK for cents to do that either. Centstars were and are very cancerous armies.
>>
>>49568749

Factions not getting a rules update for an entire edition is stupid and makes no sense, but I'm willing to wait for 8 at this point. The fact that factions don't have a Decurion is bullshit, but that's how it is.
>>
File: SAVE MEEE.gif (3MB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE MEEE.gif
3MB, 658x800px
>>49568738
WE ALREADY HAVE GENE STEALER CULTS.

DIGGA NOB CULTS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?!??!?
>>
>>49568828
I can't understand how GW thinks leaving a faction alone for an entire edition is a good business plan. Surely they would make more money by selling the new products, and it's not like they can't get a business loan to put down the money to pay people to make the new stuff. Feels like they're just leaving money on the table.
>>
>>49568799

Honestly, I don't think anyone dropping down should be able to shoot because they just came down from fucking outer space or something. At the very least make them snap shoot their shit.
>>
File: IG waifu.jpg (186KB, 842x416px) Image search: [Google]
IG waifu.jpg
186KB, 842x416px
IG need new shoulder pads. There is a definite shoulder pad disparity in the imperial military

also, no more ear muff helmets please
>>
>>49568831
One thing that does bug me is how there can be many "distinct" rules for different types of "Traitor Humans." Be it Genestealer Cultists, Diggas (whom also were also being protected by the Necrons), Von Strab's Honor Guard, Chaos Cultists, Gue'Vesa...it makes you wonder how much of the "cult" rules could be consolidated into a singular codex or two.
>>
>>49568828
I have no hopes about next edition fixin stuff, just introducing new errors.

Thats why I joined the latest make better rules then GW houserule group that popped up here some days ago.

Maybe we will get something better then they do. Low bar, I know :)
>>
>>49568712
what would you want from the codex?
>>
File: old guard best guard.jpg (657KB, 1162x1622px) Image search: [Google]
old guard best guard.jpg
657KB, 1162x1622px
>>49568883

IG uniforms used to be cool. WTF happened?
>>
>>49568732
Drop Pods are one of the sacred cows of the Spehss Muhroons. You even hint that it's overpowered to pay 35 to allow any unit to deep strike while also ignoring every single drawback to deep striking and they immediately start whining.
>>
Could the old Gargantuan Creature Transcendent C'tan take a Wraith Knight?

I remember those things having some almost ridiculous shooting.

Kind of a shame they aren't Gargantuan Creatures anymore.
>>
File: 1499f4944f.jpg (58KB, 450x611px) Image search: [Google]
1499f4944f.jpg
58KB, 450x611px
SHOW ME ONE UNIT THAT CAN BEAT TEN GENESTEALERS IN CLOSE COMBAT FOR THE SAME COST
>>
>>49568732
>>49568799
>implying that's a centurion problem

It's a shooting problem in general you fucking retards. Pods are a problem too, when they are free and one of the few ways to actually make deep strike playable.

Fix the huge game problems with shooting being too good and deep striking naked being too shitty and you won't even give a fuck about podded cents because shooting will be merged and pods won't be mandatory.
>>
>>49568941
i already heard them whiing their 35pt thing does not impact kill enemies as added bonus,
>>
>>49568962
>SHOW ME ONE UNIT THAT CAN BEAT TEN GENESTEALERS IN CLOSE COMBAT FOR THE SAME COST
Purestrain Genestealers
>>
>>49568600

2012 actually. Top 4 in the first GT of 6th edition.

>then they literally did nothing and saw near zero play for the next 4 years
>>
In the Emperor's name, let Warzone Fenris Pt.2: Electric Wolfaboo have deep-striking terminators for the Dark Angels.
We're stuck with the best assault terminators and the worst means of delivery. I mean, if the BA get charge from deepstrike, but the "massive company of 100% terminators" chapter doesn't then all hope is truly lost.
Fucking hell, even CSM can charge from deepstrike these days, can't they?
>>
>>49568968
It really annoys me as a CSM player because Drop Pod access would immediately catapult us up to middle tier. They're just that good.
>hurr what about the Dreadclaw
Costs three times as much, has lower transport capacity, eats your dudes, doesn't let you shoot turn one, and doesn't have the IGS. Plus there's always some retard in the store who tries to start shit about the Dreadlaw not actually having the Transport rule.
>>
File: fucklawhmm.png (92KB, 250x404px) Image search: [Google]
fucklawhmm.png
92KB, 250x404px
>>49568979
Someone's asking for a blamming.
>>
>>49568885
So I was wondering about: How would one fix Orks? I had a few ideas, but some of the stuff has the potential to veer on OP.

Wargear:
Cybork Body stacks with other FNP sources.
Gitfinda basically gives "Cognis" to the Ork's weapons (snapshoot at BS 2, full 3 Wall of Death hits on Overwatch).

KFF is a portable Void Shield Generator (This one would be the "OMG Orks are Broken" one). 25 points per HP of shield.

New Mek toy: The Power Boosta (25 points). When the unit/transport the Big Mek is part of/in decides to fire a batch of weapons with a "Variable Strength", the Big Mek may elect to activate the Power Booster. This lets the weapon(s) roll an extra die and drop one, but if **any** of the dice rolled result in doubles, the Big Mek takes a S4 AP - hit Ignores Cover hit.

HQ:

If the Warboss takes a Bike, you may take Warbikers as troops.

The Big Mek can take a "Mekboy Speedsta" (Originally from Epic, reimagined some here) instead of taking a Bike, for +65 points.

Mekboy Speedsta:
BS 3, FA 13, SA 12, RA 10, Type: Chariot, Fast, Open-Topped
Wargear: Two Kannons.
Special Rule: Mobile Mekshop: The Mekboy may measure from the hull of the Speedsta for any interactions of his, be it KFF field emanation, repairing adjacent vehicles, etc.
Option: The Speedsta may upgrade its Kannons with other Mek Gunz at appropriate costs.

Painboy: New rule: Eye for Teef: The Painboy may sacrifice his IC rule to be attached to a unit of Nobz. If the Painboy does so, it no longer counts as an HQ choice. A unit of Nobz may not have more than one Painboy attached due to this rule. If the unit of Nobz takes Warbikes, the Painboy must also do so.

=Troops=
All Boyz are 6 pts/model. They may either be Sluggaboyz (Choppas get Shred), Shootaboyz, or Stikkbommas (Each model inflicts a S6 AP 4 HoW hit)
>>
>>49568962

Flayed One Anon pls
>>
File: turnt.jpg (35KB, 524x513px) Image search: [Google]
turnt.jpg
35KB, 524x513px
>>49568924
>We will never get an image this cool ever again in any codex

This picture alone made me want to play Tyranids and start the hobby when i was younger, and i did.

If this was done now it would be in colour and feature only traced digitally enhanced versions of the official ASTRA MILLITARIUM™ Command sqaud™ vox-caster™ with pointing arm™ + The Spore mines from the Harpy kit.

There would be zero creativity allowed and only models you can purchase RIGHT NOW would be depicted. Oh and some retarded shit in the background, maybe a Gorkanaut because why not
>>
>>49568979
r&h 3 point mutant rabble plague zombies or renegade guardsmen with pistol+ccw
there are 4.666 per stealer
>>
>>49569011
No. Raptors and Warp Talons can. Our Terminators got the same formation as the Blood Angels, except we got Hatred against a single target instead of charging out of Deep Strike and reserves manipulation.
>>
>>49568959

The melee WK can charge and kill it. It can kill snooty WKs but I think the WK has longer range IIRC.
>>
File: sides.jpg (11KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
11KB, 151x233px
>>49568979
>>
>>49568941

Deep Strike drawbacks are too severe. Pods weren't even the primary choice of transport ever so they're clearly not stronger than Rhinos or bikes or Death Stars. There's a reason GK and DW teleporting is garbage auto loss.

Putting shit that has no business DSing in a pod is what's broken.
>>
File: OrkGorkanaught.png (710KB, 644x539px) Image search: [Google]
OrkGorkanaught.png
710KB, 644x539px
>>49568962
pic related.

SHOW ME ONE UNIT THAT CAN BEAT 5 NOBZ IN A 'NAUT IN CLOSE COMBAT FOR THE SAME COST.
>>
>>49568962
Fire Warriors with great rolls and poor rolls on stealer's part. :^)
>>
>>49568962

Bloodbrides
>>
>>49568867
Sounds like typical GW policy then. While they seem to be getting better I don't have high hopes from them. Ever.
>>
>>49568968
>implying it doesn't

Tip of the Spear formation: drop pods deal strength D hits when scattering onto enemy models. This is an actual formation from Warhammer World. Requires full pod army and Cato Sicarius.
>>
>>49568962
in a vacuum? eight burna boyz in cover

8D3 flamer hits, then 16 attacks for the survivors
>>
>>49568732
Inb4 drop pod assault cents assaulting T1
>>
>>49569031
(Cont)
Gretchen: It's a Grot's Life. If a unit of Gretchen is in a Difficult Terrain feature, you may elect to remove D2 Gretchen from that unit for any nearby Ork unit to ignore DT checks for moving through that feature for the turn.

=Transports=
Trukks get FA 11. Ramshackle is updated so that when you Explode a Trukk, the Ork player may roll a D6. On a 3+, the player may instead move the Trukk 2d6" in a direction of choice then Wreck it. This makes it harder to "strand" trukk-spam armies.

=Elites=
Nobz are 3 points base.

=Heavy Support=
Battlewagons get "Dakka Platform:" They count as Super-Heavy vehicles for the purposes of firing their weapons.

Gorka/Morkanauts get to at least customize their loadouts, as that's just lazy otherwise.

=Other Rules=
Mob Rule is redone so that if you fail a Morale/Pinning/Fear Check, you may make a subsequent "Mob Rule" check, ala 3rd edition. Roll 2d6, equal or under your current mob size. Multi-wound models count their maximum wounds, rather than their model count. (Ex: A unit of 4 Meganobz would have to make a Mob Check of 8 or less). A Bosspole lets you take a S4 hit on a random model to roll an extra D6-drop-highest on the Mob Rule check.

There are a bunch of other "wishlist" changes that could be added (let's not get started on Stormboyz/Kommandos/Flash Gitz), but these would do a *lot* to give an Ork army the teef it proppaly deserves.
>>
>>49568962
Harlequins can probably give them a run for their money, but Harlequins are basically just space elf genestealers anyways.

I don't really see what the issue with Genestealers being really good in CC is. They're fairly squishy and have no shooting weapons at all. They also generally don't have assault grenades, giving you a fairly easy way to counter them with your own assault troops.
>>
>>49569047
The rabbit hole of shit just doesn't let up for you guys, does it?
I'm sorry that it had to be that way...
>>
File: 1423173746336.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1423173746336.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>49568683

>Kill team book mentions penal legionaries a unit GW ripped away from IG's latest book

cheeky cunts you couldn't just say IG vet squad instead
>>
>>49569021
what makes drop pods good though? It's definitely not the piddly storm bolter and the locator beacon and IGS are cool but not the true reason you take them, is it?
>>
File: jolly guardsman.jpg (168KB, 1146x1336px) Image search: [Google]
jolly guardsman.jpg
168KB, 1146x1336px
>>49569036

no more jolly officers for us. Peaked caps and earmuff helmets only.
>>
>>49569146
Harlies have worse stats than stealers for about the same cost, their power comes from their s6 ap2 weaponry which means squat to stealers.

If they charged a group of genestealers with some embraces then they could mulch a whole squad of them easy but they wont win a fair fight.
>>
>>49569139
On average, 'Stealers will take heavy casualties but give almost as good as they get and then wipe the Burnaboyz on the next turn.

It's ~5 dead 'Stealers from Wall of Death, 2 more from the Burna attacks, but then 5 dead Boyz at I1.
>>
>>49569160

It's giving deep strike to units that don't have it and being able to place them anywhere on the board turn one with safe scatter. It's like infiltrator with no restrictions.
>>
>>49569031
sorry to rebuke you but stuff like that not how I hope things will go.
You do not fix orks, you fix the rulebook first. Then you move to the codices.

Some questions:
Will it help assault armies to redo the rapid fire rule to 5th edition, i.e. one shot at 12' when moved to limit the incoming fire?

Will more terrain then the normal 25% aid orks, especially as they have jumppack units to move over walls?

What units should be HQ? My idea is more akin to 5th necron where some armies like orks have secondary courts to give them access to additional characters like meks and painboys for orks.

What about morale in general, currently it hurts some armies big and many just shrug it off.

squad leaders that do more stuff then just provide better weapons and Ld boni, as another general rule.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
>>49569150
Don't be sorry. We knew our fate when we fell.
>>
File: 9976949.png (171KB, 503x273px) Image search: [Google]
9976949.png
171KB, 503x273px
>>49569098
Too expensive.

>>49569106
Blueberry scum.

>>49569109
Out wych-ed by fucking genestealers.

>>49569035
...This one has potential. Good work Guardsman.
>>
>>49569160
Drop Pods are a 35-point Deep Strike upgrade for a unit that also serves as a mobile terrain-wall, that doesn't require said unit to have to choose between "Do I get to shoot" vs "Do I stay perfectly bunched up in 'please blast me' formation?" Plus they get Inertial Guidance System which reduces the risks of DS Mishaps, so you can be more aggressive in placing them near high-value targets. Since Space Marines also get access to Grav Weapons, it lets them selectively alpha-strike in and kill "high profile" targets (Wraithknights/Riptides/etc). This can be countered either on a list-writing level (horde/bubblewrap armies won't care as much), or a gameplay level (counter-reserve any high-profile targets and feed extreme MSU in return).
>>
>>49568962
for 10 points more you get an ecclisiarchy battle conclave with 4 crusaders and 6 death cult assassins. The assassins and genestealers strike at the same time, putting out 18 attacks compared to the 20 from the genestealers. The genestealers hit on 3s and wound on 3s, but after the 3++ from the crusaders deal 2.9 wounds, failing to kill all 4 crusaders. The death cult hit on 4s and wound on 4s but at ap3, dealing 4.5 unsaved wounds to the genestealers. On the second round the genestealers kill the remaining crusader and one assassin, taking another 4.5 casualties in return from the assassins. The final round is 1 genestealer against 5 death cult. Genestealers lose.
>>
>>49569168

god that was the first model I ever painted

we will never get an overweight officer ever again
>>
>>49569160
They essentially let you show up anywhere on the board that you want with next to no chance of taking casualties getting there. IGS means you don't have to worry about mishap unless you drop onto the edge like a tard, and the 6" move combined with the absurdly big footprint as of the new FAQ means that it's practically impossible to scatter away from your target.

It being a 35 point AV12 ObSec pie plate on the later turns is just gravy.
>>
File: Mal.jpg (116KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
Mal.jpg
116KB, 600x857px
Trying to work out my first Tyranid list (1500pts). I have 90pts left and a vague idea of good things to take, but I'd appreciate some input on which upgrades I can give them.
HQ

>2x Hive Tyrant (Wings, 2x TL Devourers) - 460

Troops

>30x Termagaunts, Tervigon - 195 + 120

>Hormagaunts (2 x 10) - 100

Elites

>2x Zoanthrope - 100

>2x Malanthrope - 170

Heavy Support

>Sporocyst - 75

>Trygon - 190

The idea would be to have a large OS blob moving up the field covered by the Malanthropes and with a little luck, the FNP power, then to bunker down with the Sporocyst while spread over a few objectives.

The Hormagaunts would be held in reserve and come out after the Trygon to contest objectives late game.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>49569182
Yeah, but the boyz are 12 points under. I imagine a 9th burna would tip it in their favor.
>>
>>49569229

Do you already own 2 Malanthropes?
>>
File: 001.jpg (214KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
214KB, 1152x648px
Any questions?
>>
>>49569150
Not the guy you're answering but Traitor's Hate being an overwhelmingly lazy and mediocre piece of shit, at least it gave a good amount of CSM players a higher chance to win purely because their favourite units, that 99% are tax-tier at best, can at the very least contest objectives.

As a TS player I'm hoping Fenris 2 is good for us fancy headdress lovers. It is legit the perfect fucking opportunity to start introducing legion-specific shit, the stuff that made a ton of people fall in love with CSM as an army.

I can't say I'll sell my TS if it's shit as I spent too much time and love on them to be rid of them, but I am almost guaranteed to never use them again.

At the very least, I'm just hoping there's some fluffy shit I can piece together with the rest of the books we got to make something that's a bit fun to play. I'm not expecting anything better than "doable"
>>
>>49569248

Any mention of Tau planets falling to a cult?
>>
>>49569248
any good art we haven't seen yet
>>
>>49569248
Anything we don't know already?
>>
>>49569248
Post the rest of the formations.
>>
>>49569189
One thing I had been doing in my "core rewrite" project was to reduce players to a single "CAD-like" detachment, which scales up based on the point levels. You also had the option to choose a "Focus" for your detachment (so "Elite"-focused detachments for 1st company armies, etc).

As for HQs, it made sense to split them into Warlords and Heroes ala WHFB, with the former being your commander, the latter being "supporting" characters.
>>
>>49569228
>>49569218
>>49569186
Duly noted. Mhm, CSM could really benefit from that shit.
>>
File: goodjob.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goodjob.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>49569139
>>49569146
Both of these are good picks. A proud day to serve in the Imperium.
>>
File: 1417832491115.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1417832491115.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>49569294
>Mhm, CSM could really benefit from that shit.

Here we go.
>>
>>49569242
No, but I love their models.

Plus I have a contact who can get stuff from Chinaman if necessary. This is an army that I'll be building over the next 6 or so months, £50 a month isn't too big an ask.
>>
>>49569248
Any interesting or cool fluff?
>>
>>49569248
1. Metamorphs Dataslate.
2. That ambush-formation containing metamorphs and acolyte.
>>
File: prokopy-osipov-stalking-lictor2.jpg (550KB, 1028x1400px) Image search: [Google]
prokopy-osipov-stalking-lictor2.jpg
550KB, 1028x1400px
>>49568917
Actual Nid gameplay ? 70 pts carnifex ? do what you want type of upgrades ?
basically switch back to the second codex, but add in the new beasts

also if anyone know from which book the art I post come from, please tell me
>>
>>49568962
5 Chaos Chosen with Flamers. 5d3 shots, 3 attacks apiece. Time to let the galaxy burn.
>>
>>49569031

Why not put Concussive on some of their bigger guns like the Kannons, Mek Gunz, the big gun the Stompa has, etc?

I'd also move some units out of heavy Support and move some units to Troops.

Like Burnas, Tankbustas and Lootas would all go in Troops while things like Deff Dreads and Killa Kans would be moved somewhere other than Heavy Support, like Elites.
>>
>>49568962

Mathematically speaking, I think Celestine can take a unit of 10 Genestealers.
>>
>>49569189
In my experience, the vast majority of players don't actually play with anything remotely close to 25% terrain and when they do, a lot of it is small hills or trees that don't really obscure much. TLoS meaning that in order to actually block LoS a given piece of terrain has to be fucking massive doesn't help at all.
>>
File: chaos drop pods.webm (193KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
chaos drop pods.webm
193KB, 854x480px
>>49569294
>>
>>49569248
Do you have the dataslates for Metamorphs, the Primus, and the Aberrants? Thanks man!
>>
>>49569299
if you're looking for an imperial equivalent, three special weapon squads would do it
>>
>>49569252
I would love it if Chaos Space Marines got a little bit of the 30k treatment! It would make the faction so much more interesting and customizable without having to have huge rules overhauls. I mean the best part of space marines is that you aren't just "space marines chapter ###", you are your favourite chapter, and your fluff, rules and lists all get to reflect that.
Like right now it makes no sense that, for instance, Thousand Sons have have all the same crunch as Night Lords. Its just weird.
>>
>>49569289
I somewhat thought on an increasing CAD too
like 1HQ 2troop every 500
one elite fast heavy every 750

etc.
but i prefer a percentage system to avoid filling troops with 2x5 min squads to fill it.
Ofc that requires all armies to have troops that are atleast somewhat viable against most things and on a comparable level.So no one side gets gravbikes/scatterbikes the other gets only CSMcultists or similar
>>
>>49569031
Get back the old Mob Rule

Have Nobz use power axes as default like the bloody models actually represent.

Have some Orks have BS3 like they used to, maybe as a upgrade for shootaboyz, Lootas and Tankbustas and default for Flash Gitz, even BS4 for special characters like that one guy back in 3d edition.

Have Cybork bodies grant ++ as before

Have Painboyz be a slotless HQ taken as 1-3 that you can spread into squads.

Fix the Flash gitz' guns.

Make the armoury more adaptible. Boyz should be able to take a Burna, and Nobz should be able to take pretty much anything, Battlewagons, Gunwagons, Battlefortresses, etc should all have access to the new Mekguns as well as all the other goodies.

Actually include Looted tanks in the fucking codex.

New FW update that makes all the awesome stuff actually priced right.

Fix the price of the Stompa, no more than 500.

Add different decurions for Klans, for example Goffs could make all melee weapon upgrades (AKA powerclaws) free, and add some stat bonuses to some tough units.

Actually make some Snakebitez models. Squighound mobs with Squigherd riding a bigger squig, giant squigs, smaller, non-transport Squiggoths, etc.

Something like that.

Your speedsta is pretty similar to the Junka though, better make it a Speed Freaks special unit instead.
Also, you can make bike troops already with Zhadsnark, but yea, they should fucking fix the codex as well.
>>
>>49568917
Sporocysts/Tyrannocytes that let you assault.

Something to actually deal with armor.

The fucking biomorph diversity that got outright robbed from us. Especially with allowing people to stack weapon effects.

The BS4 on our shooty units that got outright robbed from us.

Run and Assault.

Decent psychic powers, Broodmind minus the Genestealer Cult summoning would be pretty amazing.

Shadow in the Warp that actually does something.

Fixed costs on pretty much all of our units.
>>
>>49569301
You missed that by a couple dozen posts, quality-contributor-to-the-thread-poster.
>>49569294
Yeah, they'd enable us to shove a bunch of big CSM blobs into the enemies face turn one. It wouldn't be that good, but it would definitely let us compete with the other mid-tier books. At the absolute least, it would allow us to get off our half of the table against the more competitive armies.
>>
>>49569354
that's what I don't like the most about playing CSM.

Playing my Tau, I feel like I'm playing Tau. I got stealthsuits, I got kroot auxiliaries, I got supporting fire and markerlights. I play Necrons, I feel like I'm playing Necrons, I got resurrection orbs, Reanimation protocols, gauss weaponry etc.

I play Thousand Sons, I'm just playing generic undivided CSM with a nice hat and a fancy blue colour. Up till the Cyclopia Cabal, I couldn't even field any decent measure of Sorcerers at all and that, excuse the forced maymay, is in 2016
>>
File: 002.jpg (276KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
276KB, 648x1152px
>>49569277
Earth Caste capture a lone genestealer on a sept world (i guess that's be a fledgling patriarch) and they infect one of their own for science. The results are seen as cool instead of gross because tau believe in "acceptance and tolerance" (their words, not mine). 20 years of testing later the fire caste is called over because infection has run rampant throughout the world. They apparently cleanse the world after 10 years of war.

>>49569281
A few, I'll get to those later because I'm assuming a lot of people have rules questions.

>>49569288
I know we already have their decurion so I'll get started with the smaller ones.
>>
>>49569341
either TLos goes or i will. It is the most godawful stupid rule in the book full of stupid godawful rules. The whole modelling fer advantage comes from that. And yes I have seen an army where half the guardsmen have kneeling positions. Furthermore gaming should not require a fuckin arobics class.
>>
>>49569434
I mean, I don't even play CSM but at the very least they should get some chapter tactics, right? Just something to diversify the legions.
>>
File: 1318108116355.jpg (63KB, 253x362px) Image search: [Google]
1318108116355.jpg
63KB, 253x362px
>>49569435
>The results are seen as cool instead of gross because tau believe in "acceptance and tolerance" (their words, not mine). 20 years of testing later the fire caste is called over because infection has run rampant throughout the world.
that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>49569410
I could deepstrike my Rubrics behind enemy cover so I can wipe a squad or two with AP3 and do a pincer attack with bikers and shit.
>>
File: hv.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
hv.png
167KB, 256x384px
>>49569435
>they infect one of their own for science.

Fucken Tauf thats what you get
>>
>>49569248
Post pics of the unit entries not leaked already, wargear and relics?
>>
File: 003.jpg (301KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
301KB, 648x1152px
>>49569435
>>
>>49569388
I figured the Speedsta is a revised Junka, because the current Junka rules are wonky due to the way you can take it as a "Dedicated Transport" yet actually not transport any models inside it. The Chariot at least "binds" the Big Mek to his ride (and grants him Relentless) so you can either run it as a "cheap-and-cheerful" gun-tank, as a heavy MBT/Shokk Attack Platform, or give the Big Mek some Mega-Armor and run it like a pseudo Command Barge.

Agreed to the fact that the codex should be adaptable as a whole. One "personal" preference of mine (I know it's not everyone's tankard of squig ale) is that rather than having Looted Vehicles, Orks should just have Looted Wargear options, which would be "high-risk-high-reward." So if you wanted to give your Battlewagon "Floatin' Boostas" (Looted Eldar anti-grav, etc) for a turn of being a Fast Skimmer, or a "Sparky-Kannon" (A looted Ion Accelerator), you "can" do it and while it will be powerful, it could easily backfire on you!

I never was a fan of the "Decurion/combi-detachment" or special formations. Because the way GW does it, they either do stuff like "Hey, it's fluffy, it has Mandatory Possessed" or you have "why yes, I was planning to take three Riptides anyway..."
>>
How much better would Rubric Marines be if their squads counted for a free Warp Charge and Rubric Marines could roll to stand back up after being killed like they can do in the lore?
>>
File: 1465688204029.gif (553KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1465688204029.gif
553KB, 288x216px
>>49569435
>Earth Caste capture a lone genestealer on a sept world (i guess that's be a fledgling patriarch) and they infect one of their own for science. The results are seen as cool instead of gross because tau believe in "acceptance and tolerance" (their words, not mine).

Never change, Tau.
>>
File: 004.jpg (240KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
240KB, 648x1152px
>>49569458

>>49569457
Relics were leaked already. Can an anon back me up while I post the formations?
>>
>>49569443
>legions
Don't use that word. Shitposters come crawling out of the woodworks to inform everyone that the legions aren't really cohesive fighting forces while ignoring that it's essentially just asking for rules to differentiate the various Chaos archetypes.

At this point, I'd be happy with Marks that aren't overpriced and usually worthless.
>>
>>49569248
Pics of everything if you aren't too busy
>>
>>49569435
I love how Tau are slowly becoming a parody of modern liberals.

It's a wonder they're even still alive though.
>>
>>49569437
I have also seen "genestealers comming from underground" with literally 1 arm on a base.
a 40 years old neckbeard and his son.
this was just after the BA and storm raven release. tabled them with 3 storm raven literally exterminating warriors and trygons. then autistic whine followed and I never went back to that store.

I hate TLOS
>>
>>49569435
>>49569458
>>49569486
Any fun stories of a cult running afowl of daemons/CHAOS?
>>
>>49569437

TLoS is fine unless you're playing faglords. A simple laser pointer solves 100% of LoS disputes between reasonable people. If you can shoot someone because you see one sliver of their body between some trees and all he gets is a 5+ cover, he damn we'll better be able to shoot you back. It works both ways.
>>
>>49569443
They should, and hopefully Fenris 2 is the herald of that since it was rumoured that Chaos is being brought back to focus on the 4 gods/legions AND Traitor's hate already kindof spent the Black Legion and Crimson Slaughter. It's one big mass attack from several points in the galaxy to tie up tons of imperial troops and marines so they won't interfere with Abaddon's trek towards Terra, I bet.

Thousand Sons are the first in line. If the book is good, it's a great sign for the rest of the legions and Chaos 8th.
>>
File: 1474752760803.png (487KB, 525x641px) Image search: [Google]
1474752760803.png
487KB, 525x641px
>>49569458
This is a cool formation
>>
>>49569498

You insufferable faggots are so whiny you're fucking preemptively whining about people complaining about your whining without anyone even saying anything.
>>
File: 1215840068154.jpg (47KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1215840068154.jpg
47KB, 655x560px
>>49569525
>If the book is good
>>
>>49569525
Get ready for a wolftastic space-wolf adventure ala part 1 then, because I'm bitter enough to fear that DA will get no termie formations and chaos will just get essentially nothing.
>>
File: 005.jpg (295KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
295KB, 648x1152px
>>49569486

>>49569500
Working on it... I got about 30 minutes before I have to head out but I should be able to get it all posted.

>>49569514
I've only skimmed parts of the book, but there's one section that talks about how a cult got pulled into nurgle's domain by a warp storm. They eventually emerge tainted by chaos and all nurgle-y.
>>
>>49569516
> between reasonable people
reasonable people can work around any ruleshit.
They are totally not the problem.
The I can shoot you because I can draw a line of sight from my gunbarrels but you cannot shoot me becaue gunbarrels do not count for line of sight guys are.
>>
>>49569469
It would help, but they'd still be one-trick ponies that are too expensive and led by a useless sorcerer who is forced to roll on a shit table, fails to cast most of the time and can barely shoot to save his life due to only having a pistol. Right now there is literally no reason to LoS to try and save the fucker other than the fact he's worth 58 points if your win condition is army points.

The reanimation I am against because that's infringing on Necron territory. I don't want to have homogenized units, I want unique that characterizes each army. The free warp charge as a unit... ok, but whose going to use them? The expensive and limited HQ sorcerers? Not too good.
>>
>>49569468
Rather than giving them looted vehicles, I think they should just have a Light, Medium, and Heavy vehicle chassis that have access to wide array of weapons and options that enable them to build whatever Orky vehicle they want.
>>
>>49569468
Well that makes sense I guess, but personally I'd rather keep the Speedsta as a crazy fast vehicle and I don't know, make a Bigmek Kustom Bike instead? Like a bigger bike with a sidecar that you can equip with a SAG/Other gun and attack a KFF/Repair arms at the back?

Definitely. All they need is a generic looted tank much like the one we have, but with a lot of cool new options like that. Maybe have a couple of different profile upgrades for the various archetypes, like hover tank, heavy tank, fast tank, etc.
>>
File: 006.jpg (240KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
240KB, 648x1152px
>>49569568
Skipping the genestealer+patriarch formation because it's already been leaked.
>>
>>49569516
At the very least, if you have some clever conversion that also alters the height and visibility profile of the model, you should offer to treat it like a normal model for convenience's sake.
>>
>>49569590
>Like guard but better
Is this what it feels like to be CSM?
>>
File: 007.jpg (273KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
273KB, 648x1152px
>>49569590
>>
>>49569590
>Outflanking Russes

Demolishers just got fucking amazing.
>>
File: 008.jpg (235KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
235KB, 648x1152px
>>49569607
>>
>>49569590
Does anyone have a link to these? I only remember seeing unit entries and descriptions of formations.
>>
>>49569617
mmm can they take demolishers ?
>>
>>49569435

>these creatures are merely expressing their way of communing with alien species in the most direct way possible
>what a noble goal, to unify all species into one understanding family
>we could learn much from them

Fifty billion keks
>>
>>49569605
this would be an army to take wyverns against. Just take an inquisitor or two to keep their initial infiltration at bay so you can delete several units.
>>
>>49569637
Well, I'm just assuming that the Leman Russ Squadron gets all the Guard options?

Codex Anon, please tell us.
>>
>>49569486
>Must take explosives and shit
Cool
>At no addtional pts cost
Fucking retarded

I hate this recent tread of getting free shit no matter how minor. a formation should always tax you in some way, you're getting typically 2 or more buffs for FREE anyway.

Now more than ever do formations need to cost points, AoS style
>>
>>49569525
>If the book is good
The Black Legion, Crimson Slaughter, and Traitor's Hate books being garbage doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

>>49569547
You insufferable faggots are whining because someone else pointed out how whiny you are.

>>49569555
The daemon half of Wulfen was pretty great, though. It's a big part of why Traitor's Hate was such a slap in the face. I thought we'd at least get that much support. Christ, I at least expected the god disciplines to get updated.

>>49569516
The issue with TLoS as I see it is that it means that the vast majority of cover doesn't actually stop people from shooting at each other. It makes it significantly harder for horde and melee armies to actually get across the table, because they're taking fire the entire time, usually with only a 5+ save to protect them.
>>
File: 010.jpg (326KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
326KB, 648x1152px
>>49569634

>>49569636
Well I guess I could just take a picture now, so...
>>
>>49569617
Outflanking wont make them good, sadly. Their problem is unimpressing weight of fire, bad inaccuracy and bountiful sources of cover.

They are heavy-hitter unit that hits like a wet sponge.
>>
>>49569663

That problem is caused by people using no terrain and not TLoS. Use more windowless buildings.
>>
>>49569469
Not much better.
>>
>>49569664
Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>49569679
>the problem isn't with TLoS
>it's just the community's fault that they didn't completely redo their terrain collections to match a shitty rule
>>
File: 009.jpg (310KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
310KB, 648x1152px
>>49569664

>>49569457
Starting on wargear.

>>49569617
>>49569637
>>49569655
Only has options for the eradicator, exterminator, vanquisher, and battle cannon. The Leman Russ is two kits, right? Lighter and heavier variants? Pretty sure GSCs only get the lighter ones.
>>
>>49569655
No, they get the standard, vanquisher, exterminator and eradicator.
>>
>>49569220
You forgot the genestealers 5++
>>
>>49569664

>Roll die

>6

>Choose result

>I choose 6

>Choose result

>I choose 6

>Choose result

Time loop
>>
File: 1460229175484.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1460229175484.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>>49569506
>I love how Tau are slowly becoming a parody of modern liberals.
>It's a wonder they're even still alive though.

KEK

How long until they invent tau tumblr and 60 genders?
>>
>>49569641
Sounds like the Tau got culturally enriched
>>
File: 011.jpg (238KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
238KB, 648x1152px
>>49569722
Ranged weapons
>>
>>49569160
Loyalist Drop Pods would make Chaos Marines and all their CC units competetive in an instant.
>>
File: 012.jpg (226KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
226KB, 648x1152px
>>49569759
Melee weapons
>>
File: 013.jpg (248KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
248KB, 648x1152px
>>49569782
Special issue & vehicle
>>
>>49569722
2 Kits: The Battle Cannon/Vanquisher/Eradicater/Exterminator, and the Executioner/Demolisher/Punisher. The latter 3 get rear armor 11.
>>
>>49569776
Why CC units? They still cannot charge. Deepstriking any dedicated CC unit guarantees you'll be shot to pieces.
>>
File: 014.jpg (259KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
259KB, 648x1152px
>>49569799
Do we have all the psychic powers yet? Posting anyway.
>>
>>49569722
>power pick
The Eldar power shovel inches ever closer to reality.
>>
File: 015.jpg (240KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
240KB, 648x1152px
>>49569819
Don't know if we have tactical objectives either, but posting anyway.
>>
File: kk 8bit.gif (502B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
kk 8bit.gif
502B, 32x32px
I have literally given any single fuck about the Tyranids. Can someone explain to me what these cultists are in a nutshell and their relationship to the actual Tyranids?
>>
File: live dangerously.gif (1MB, 250x107px) Image search: [Google]
live dangerously.gif
1MB, 250x107px
>>49569759
>Demolition Charge
>Large Blast
>6" range
>>
>>49569847

Care to post some cool pics afterwards?

Have we already seen all the minis?
>>
>>49569858
ISIS-themed GSC incoming
>>
>>49569858
Do you even HIVE MIND AKBAR, brother?
>>
>>49569856

Genestealers are a unit the Tyranids have.

Genestealers can breed with humans and alter DNA

Big Genestealer infiltrates planet and warps dna to create cultists. Cultists worship Genestealer as a god.

Once they're big enough they act as a massive subvertive terrorist group.

Once the Tyranid invasion is underway, the stupid cultists get eaten by the Tyranids.
>>
>>49569856
Google can. literally the first fucking result
>>
>>49569043

Stealers hit and kill on 3's

those guys need 4+ to hit at best and 5+ to wound.

Their numbers advantage is negated by the stealers swinging first.

MAYBE if they get the charge. but if the stealers charge its over. The unit will break and be ran down and eaten by the nids.
>>
File: 1473660371144.jpg (186KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473660371144.jpg
186KB, 405x405px
Question about Battle Sister Squads:

With the way wounds work at the moment, taking a flamer and heavy flamer generally hurts yourself, right? You shoot the HFlamer, clear the models, then shoot the normal flamer and hit significantly fewer models.

How about taking a HFlamer and a Melta gun instead? It makes each squad very generalist, especially inside a TLMMolator.
>>
>>49569819

What was the FAQ ruling on witchfire powers that didn't have an actual shooting profile again?

I seem to recall hearing they don't actually require a roll to hit.
>>
>>49569895
>Genestealers can breed with humans and alter DNA
they don't "breed" with other speices
they infect them
the infected then give birth to hybrids
>>
File: lewd meter 5.png (81KB, 553x200px) Image search: [Google]
lewd meter 5.png
81KB, 553x200px
>>49569895
>Genestealers can breed with humans
>>
File: Me gob when.jpg (69KB, 405x401px) Image search: [Google]
Me gob when.jpg
69KB, 405x401px
>>49569858
EVERY ragtag army should get Demo charges like this, traitors, cultists, gsc, farsight's gang, catachans, Orkz

The chaos ones would be range 3" because fuck Chaos

The ork ones would be melee-only
>>
>>49569958

Those are called Tankhammers.
>>
>>49569942
>>49569895

Yeah, they stab them with their tongues, sticking something in their skin that changes their DNA.
>>
>>49569970
what is a virus`?
>>
>>49569958

Orks need kamikaze units badly.

Like a boomstick hammer with S10 AP2 small blast that kills the ork mini in question
>>
>>49569047

The Terminator formation also gives a free shooting attack against the free target immediately after Deep Strike.

You can literally drop the Terminators in, melta the transport, and then proceed to shoot the guys inside the same turn with boltguns and reapers.
>>
>>49569847
>>49569819
>>49569799
>>49569782
>>49569759
Can you post the metamorphs and aberrants? They havent been leaked yet.
>>
>>49569989
40k doomdiver grots, like bomb squigs but very long range.
>>
>>49569994
>>49569994
If you take a reaper you have already failed. 25points for a TL autocannon with reduced range, why?
>>
>>49569995
yes this please
>>
File: 017.jpg (209KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
209KB, 648x1152px
>>49569847
Starting with HQs and working down.
>>
>>49569967
Tankhammers don't explode placing a large blast on the user

They should, at strength 10 armourbane, fuck the police. .

>>49569989
This man gets it
>>
>>49569435

>The results are seen as cool instead of gross because tau believe in "acceptance and tolerance" (their words, not mine). 20 years of testing later the fire caste is called over because infection has run rampant throughout the world.

Genestealers are literally the Syrian Refugees of the 41st millennium.
>>
File: GIANT VIRUSES.jpg (31KB, 409x536px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT VIRUSES.jpg
31KB, 409x536px
>>49569985
No.

It's like a little egg thing covered in hooks.
>>
File: homura_grin.jpg (241KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
homura_grin.jpg
241KB, 600x525px
>>49569954
>>Genestealers can breed with humans
That doesn't necessary mean they top.
>>
>>49569958
>traitors
I can already see my bad scatter roll that wipes half a platoon of troopers
>>
File: 018.jpg (219KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
219KB, 648x1152px
>>49570018
Magus

>>49569995
Aberrants are disappointing. Will get to them in a bit.
>>
>>49570011

I was thinking more like a special weapon a nob or cheap character can take.

A hammer with two mines facing both sides.
>>
File: 019.jpg (248KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
248KB, 648x1152px
>>49570046
Primus.

He's a lot better than he looks - mostly because of Unquestioning Loyalty.
>>
File: zRonJ4eeqNo.jpg (51KB, 604x455px) Image search: [Google]
zRonJ4eeqNo.jpg
51KB, 604x455px
>>49569722
Not even the new brand Genestealers Cult can escape from 10 point flakk missiles.
>>
File: Perverse.gif (1MB, 842x465px) Image search: [Google]
Perverse.gif
1MB, 842x465px
>>49570040
>>
File: 1472403835928.jpg (210KB, 1061x695px) Image search: [Google]
1472403835928.jpg
210KB, 1061x695px
>>49570040
>Genestealers luring in young men with steaming hot bug pussy before 'stealing their genes'
>>
>>49569819
With 3 Maguses and a Patriarch that Telepathic Summons is gonna be a bitch... I won't be able to cast it with 3 charges and still have a clean conscience
>>
File: Genestealer Matriarch.jpg (16KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer Matriarch.jpg
16KB, 500x375px
Codex: Fiveheads
>>
>>49569925
HF+F is still slightly better against hard targets but may not be worth the points.

Don't forget a combi-plasma for the superior.
>>
File: 1465843517513.jpg (22KB, 239x203px) Image search: [Google]
1465843517513.jpg
22KB, 239x203px
>>49570040
>>
>>49569748
Not to mention the ideas of Caste-privelige and microaggressions, coupled with a fanciful idea that biological evolutionary differences aren't real.

They'd be undone within a week, and Imperial xenoarchaeologists would be able to extract ample evidence of what happens when you're a filthy xenos and don't accept the Emperor in your life.
>>
>>49570095
You can have more then one of each?
>>
>>49570119
no
>>
File: 020.jpg (211KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
211KB, 648x1152px
>>49570072
Icon bearer. Mite b cool with Abberants or Biomancy FnP.

>>49570095
Its worth noting that their decurion forces a limit of 1 Magus, 1 Patriarch, and 1 Primus
>>
>>49570119
Its only the detachment that restricts to one of each HQ (apart from Iconward)
>>
>>49570032
"We are a religion of peace"
--Literally every Genestealer Cultist
>>
>>49569868
I'm already tempted to make a variant demo charge for Neophytes that's essentially a suicide bomber.
Somethign like this;

Neophyte unit upgrade +20p, one per squad.
At end of shooting phase, nominate a target within 12" that your unit shot at. Remove the bomber from your unit and run 2D6 towards the target.
This counts as a charge, and the enemy may fire overwatch against the bomber if they wish (this uses up their Overwatch for this turn).
If the bomber survives, remove him and place a blast marker as if resolving a Demo charge where the bomber was standing. If the bomber gets killed
by overwatch, roll a D6. On a 1-3 the bomber is killed before he can activate the bomb. On a 4-5, the bomb goes off halfway to the target;
measure the distance and place the blast marker at the halfway point betweent he two units. On a 6, the bomber miraculously shrugs off his mortal
wounds for long enough to move the full distance rolled; detonate the bomb as if it was a success.

And paint them all like sandpeople of course, maybe put a turban in here and there.
>>
>>49569036

That's for legal reasons.
>>
>>49570046
>>49569819

Mm, i wonder does this allow the Magus Orthan Trysst from Overkill to use Biomancy and Broodmind powers? He is sort of unique as has a name but does it say anywhere in the book he can be subbed in for a generic Magus? sometimes modern books allow that, like Deathwatch could

if so i guess he could select them
>>
>>49569506
Only if all the Far Right conspiracy theories were true, anon.
Tau are openly Orwellian in a omniscient pov and always have been. the Greater Good both the tool for crafting harmony among their own people and creating their hegemony.
If you don't see how the Earth Caste, made up entirely of scientists, would be amazed at genestealers, and how the Ethereals would LOVE a way to harness their properties, I think you don't know Tau as well as you bandy on about.
>>
File: 021.jpg (282KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
282KB, 648x1152px
>>49570139
Its time for some fucking ACOLYTE HYBRIDS! These guys are rad.
>>
File: Radicool Cultist.png (359KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Radicool Cultist.png
359KB, 800x600px
>>49570214
Of course they are.
>>
>>49570110

Here's the thing, would would HF+F out perform F+F with the current wound system?

And yea, Combi-Plas on the varied squad for sure.
>>
>>49570199
Pretty sure he's supposed to be unique. He even has a Familiar for free.
>>
File: 022.jpg (269KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
269KB, 648x1152px
>>49570214
Neophytes next.

>>49570199
It doesn't say anywhere that he can be subbed in. I think its safe to assume that the new Magus replaces Orthan. For the better, imo.
>>
>>49569722

I love how you can choose whether you want your basic assault rifles to be autoguns or lasguns, and your service pistols to be autopistols or laspistols.
>>
File: laughingnazi.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughingnazi.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>49570200
I wonder how many planets they will lose before they say fuck it to genestealers, just like how they said fuck it to ork diplomacy?
>>
>>49570200
Are you implying the modern left isn't Orwellian, with their control of the media, and thought police?
>>
File: everything.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
everything.png
660KB, 698x840px
>>49570214
>any model may replace pistol with hand flamer
>any model
>ANY MODEL
>>
>>49570138

yes
>>
>>49570265
not really worth the cost increase

acolytes are great because they're dirt cheap
>>
>>49570265

>s3

So?
>>
>>49570278
Broodmind power 6 allows units to take all the upgrades for free.

So.

SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE
>>
>>49570281
20 handflamers in one squad you silly person.
>>
>>49570301

That sounds like something which would all get to fire.
>>
>>49570239

These guys are straight-up better than Chaos Cultists and Guardsmen(except Guardsmen have some pretty powerful Orders)
>>
>>49570119
Take one in the Decurion and take a normal CAD with 2 of them and troops of your choice. Attach the Maguses to the Decurion units and use the CAD troops as disposable objective deniers/holders
>>
>>49570294
>buying units just for the sake of summoning
nah
>>
>>49570281
Getting a S3 flame template like 8 times on one unit of even 5 guys is 40 hits, that's going to kill anything outside of Salamanders. if the target is t3 or has no save they all fucked
>>
>>49570294

>4 Saws
>Leader with I7 and bonesword
>Everyone WS5
>10 hand flamers
>Free
>>
File: 023.jpg (269KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
269KB, 648x1152px
>>49570239
Aberrants.
I'm not sure what to think of these guys. They're not bulky so they would be boss inside a truck, but only two formations have them. It also looks like we're only getting these guys from the Overkill box, so the monopose is going to suck.

>>49570301
Enjoy not placing any templates on your guys. Handflamers are nice, but I wouldn't take more than 2 in a squad.
>>
>>49570330
Well personally I have access to chinaguys so buying fuckton of models half-free isnt going to be a problem.
>>
>>49570264
>Liberals Controlling the Media
>Fox News Exists

This is not how Orwellian regimes work Anon.

Also, Tau are not Orwellian. They are Huxlian: Literally Brave New World in space.
>>
>>49570342

>take 10 acolyte hybrids
>give them all hand flamers
>put them in a Goliath
>they can stack templates on top of each other from any point on the truck because it's open-topped

problem solved desu
>>
>>49570265
>proxy with Redemptionist Militia
>>
>>49570235
>Here's the thing, would would HF+F out perform F+F with the current wound system?
Mathematically? It depends on what you're flaming. If you're flaming GEQ, the HF decimates the squad, and then the flamer only gets a few hits in.

But if you're flaming MEQ, both the flamer and the heavy flamer leave most enemies alive, and then 1/6 more wounds per hit on the heavy flamer is worth slightly more than the "lost" flamer hits on the models that were killed. (If you're hitting ten MEQ, 10 HF hits + 8 flamer hits is 3.5 wounds, whereas 20 flamer hits is 3.3 wounds.)
>>
>>49570361

>he fell for the "Fox News is right wing" meme
>>
>>49570391
Would a bonesword make a decent eviscerator count-as?
>>
>>49570301
>>49570338
DESU, I think the best loadout would be somethign like 15 guys with 5 flamers, a demo charge, sword & whip leader and one or two of either Saws or Drills. Makes them very capable to deal with most anything, without being so large they burn themselves or have trouble deploying because you're infiltrating 3+ units of 20 models on 32mm bases all over the enemy's frontline.
>>
>>49570381
Or just cult-ambush them within 3" of your enemy.
>>
>>49570342

>monopose is going to suck.

Worth mentioning, there are two torso/leg options and 2 weapon options in that kit, which are each interchangeable. So there are 4 different "poses" for aberrants, though admittedly that's not a lot of variety, at least it's not a matter of "the one with the skirted robe will always be holding power hammers, the ones with torn shorts will always be holding mining picks".
>>
>>49570347
>transporting and playing with spindly resin models with many skinny arms and claws poking out
That'd give me nightmares

>>49570381
basically spending 200 points on a rather fragile unit at that point, though
>>
File: 024.jpg (214KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
214KB, 648x1152px
>>49570342
Chimeras! Note that you can put genestealers in them unlike the truck, but the rockgrinder can take genestealers for some reason.

>>49570327
That's because Chaos need an update, and orders for Guard are top shelf.
>>
>>49570342
>>49570426
Jesus fucking christ have any of you babies ever took the time to convert even one model?

It's a simple matter of kitbashing and maybe repositioning one or two bits, which is piss-easy with plastic.
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 1012x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 1012x673px
>>49569435
>MFW
This pleases the mighty Bearversor!
>>
File: m500059a_WDSubModelXL.jpg (84KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
m500059a_WDSubModelXL.jpg
84KB, 873x627px
>>49570227
>Mfw someone saved my +9000h mspaint picture
>>
>>49570316
enjoy the overwatch.
>>
>>49570465
Oh my god what is that? That model is awesome!
>>
File: irl_concentration_check.png (376KB, 680x634px) Image search: [Google]
irl_concentration_check.png
376KB, 680x634px
>>49568732
>Play Chaos Daemons
>Mfw mortals think Grav Guns are good
Powerfucking any and all SM tournament lists gives me pleasures you could never understand
>>
>>49570465
Oh hey someone else remembered that miniature.

if you look closely you'll notice that he's practically wearing the same suit as these guys
>>49570239
>>
File: 025.jpg (255KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
255KB, 648x1152px
>>49570442
Armored sentinels

>>49570452
Maybe my opinion will change when I have extra bits from the Acolyte box. I am abysmal with greenstuff/milliput, so I tent to bits swap more then actually convert.
>>
DEMIURG
BROTHERHOOD
RESPONDING
>>
>>49570487
Stop expressing yourself like a hyperactive reddit child.

It's an old promo model from like 2008.
>>
>>49570486
why would people charge a unit of acolytes ever

even without the hand flamers, why would you charge them. They're WS4/S4/I4 with boatloads of attacks and rending.
>>
>>49570508
Tau are fun in BFG. Is it still alive online?
>>
File: 026.jpg (243KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
243KB, 648x1152px
>>49570499
Scout Sentinels
>>
>>49570429
>That'd give me nightmares
Just buy one plastic kit and order some extra bodies for like 1$/a piece from China. All the extra heads and arms are enough for you to kit them all. 45-50$ for 20 Neophytes or Acolytes isn't bad at all considering they are almost entirely plastic.
>>
>>49570499
You mean you can't even fill a tiny gap with GS?

cause that's about all you'll have to do.
>>
>>49570521
I've no idea, I haven't played it yet, but the Tau trailer really makes me want to. I have too much work to do to learn new vidya at the moment. I'm not even modelling or painting..
>>
i was told by my friend that if you worship tzeentch that you get severe headaches, is that true or is my friend full of shit?
>>
>>49570397

I think against GEQ, it would depend on squad size. A HF that hits 10 T3 models is 8.xx wounds, then the follow-up flamer hits maybe 3 more for 2 more wounds. The double flamer hits 20 models and causes 13.xx wounds.

Really, I guess it's about the same, but the HF wounds tougher targets better, especially orks at T4 and 4+ armies.
>>
>>49570498
>>49570465
They should've released a box with all of them as a limited edition something something.
And at least made a new model instead of lazily recolouring the package art of the plastic Slayer and calling it a "new" WD model.
>>
>>49570544
Yep. But your head will cease to exist because you will mutate pretty darn fast.
>>
File: 027.jpg (214KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
214KB, 648x1152px
>>49570530
Goliath truck.

>>49570535
I'm more worried about the body poses, not the arms.
>>
>>49569404
> BS4

wisdom

i miss bs4 so much
>>
File: 028.jpg (266KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
266KB, 648x1152px
>>49570597
Rock grinder.
>>
File: 1316953368373.jpg (617KB, 1280x1914px) Image search: [Google]
1316953368373.jpg
617KB, 1280x1914px
>>49570597
Pulpitek? Pulpitek!
>>
>>49569388
>>49569031

Anon, I have good news & bad news...
>>
>>49570499

Are Sentinels really all that bad? I kinda want to run them, provide long range fire support for my genestealers.
>>
>>49569568
FFS GW how hard is it to google effect vs. affect?
>>
File: 029.jpg (253KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
253KB, 648x1152px
>>49570611
Aaaand finally the Leman Russ.

That's it for units, formations, and other rules. I have to go now so I wont be able to post anything else until later tonight. Stay rad, /tg/!
>>
>>49570648

Thanks dude
>>
>>49570648
Good work.

Did anyone have the relic rules though?
>>
>>49570648
Do note that you can only make "non-demolisher" variants out of that. So no demolisher/excecutioner/punisher.
>>
>>49570617
What is it?
>>
>>49569388
>Actually include Looted tanks in the fucking codex
Addition to that, let them squadron.
>>
>>49570622
They are not bad, they are a unit whose strength is in numbers and their cheapness, dont expect them to survive long but in enough numbers they will wreck shit and even if they die it doesnt matter as that means the enemy has wasted precious anti-armor on your expendable walkers.

The IG has better FA options but I still like them and they dont have a lot of competition in this codex.
>>
>>49570648
Thanks anon~
>>
>>49570707
Shh, don't feed the tripfag.
>>
File: relics.jpg (279KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
relics.jpg
279KB, 648x1152px
>>49570704
I jumped out of the car as soon as I remembered I had forgotten this. Here you go, anon.
>>
File: chimera.jpg (30KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
chimera.jpg
30KB, 650x400px
>>49570597

>TL autocannon on a pickup truck
>TFW the chimera, loyal workhorse of the Imperial Guard, now has the worst weapons loadout options of all Imperial transports
>>
>>49570046
so those familiars

any ideas for a way too convert them from something?

This codex is making me revisit my old GSC army project and I already have a magus and patriarch so I don't want too buy overkill just for some familiars.
>>
>>49570783
Now that's dedication to print piracy, thanks scanon.
>>
>>49570241
>I love how you can choose whether you want your basic assault rifles to be autoguns or lasguns, and your service pistols to be autopistols or laspistols.

It's to prevent WYSIWYG fags from getting all pissy.

Yes, there are people who need this sort of clarification because they are that much of a dick.
>>
>>49570361
So the Tau all have mass orgies, are permanently high on soma and worship Henry Ford as a divine prophet?
>>
>>49570851
Sign me the fuck up for some Greater Good and blueberry pussy then.
>>
>>49570412
Considering that one of the weapons the Acolytes also have access to is basically an Eviscerator anyway (S x 2, AP 2, Two-Handed Unwieldy Armorbane), this codex does look like it could easily represent a "Red Redemption" army, or something like the old Frateris Templar. You could even use the "Genestealer Familiar" rules to represent stuff like Cyber-Mastiffs, etc.

Overall, I'm looking satisfied with this codex. It feels almost "just right" in its mix of strong army-wide rules, a very tightly focused super-detachment (the fact you cannot take "more than one" of each character type, combined with the ability to take them in different formations or solo, is pretty awesome), while not having anything insane like entire units of D flamers or Scatterbikes.
>>
>>49570838
what do those people even say if you bring a model with an autogun that can only be equipped with a lasgun? Despite what's on the model the rules are the rules and the rules say they have the lasgun.
>>
>>49570239
>Any model can replace its Autogun with a Shotgun
>Any model
>Shotgun

YES

My Word Bearers are going to have some new allies soon.
>>
>>49570795

You don't even need the damn things, they're cosmetic models. Just make sure they're in the list and let your opponent know what they do.
>>
File: greater-good-resting-sniper.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
greater-good-resting-sniper.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>49570851
>>49570875

do not give in, brother. you must hate the alien
>>
>>49570707
He made a fandex. It more or less does all that you suggested. It's pretty good, but he spams it sometimes.
>>
>>49570884
You should know that autogun and lasgun have identical stats.
>>
>>49570909
The feel when you will never slide into her headslit.
>>
>>49570884
some people complain its not WYSIWYG

(despite the fact that both have *exactly* the same profile)

Some people just like to complain
>>
File: 99800201034_ChaosFamiliars01.jpg (37KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99800201034_ChaosFamiliars01.jpg
37KB, 600x620px
>>49570795
take your pick
>>
>>49570894
Are you implying they would actually choose to work with that cooky cult?

Jeeze, they just worship aliens, they're not crazy!
>>
>>49570928
I know, and it was a bad example, but let's say that I gave them shotguns because they looked cool. What's the guy going to do, tell me I can't use the models?
>>
>>49570940
Big titty catgirl. Duh.
>>
>>49570795
look on ebay. Maybe someone sells them.
Also Silver tower has four different familiars, but those do look more chaos aligned
>>
>>49570894
If you want mass shotguns you can always add traitor guard
>>
Is the Leman Russ Eradicator any good? Or should Genestealers upgrade to Battle Cannon?
>>
So

Cadian conversions were purely to represent AoC'd IG?
>>
>>49570951
yes or he wont play.
If the model can have either using shotguns for lasguns is a pretty dick move though

a good rule for proxies is similar size and cannot be mistaken easily
>>
>>49570412
ap3 and possible ID, sure.
>>
>>49570979
both have very different battlefield roles.
i would consider the exterminator, you need reliable tincan openers more then something you can engage with your infantry. Open the metal box with exterminator and attack the passengers with your cultists
>>
>>49570986
No, they represent neophyte hybrids that have infiltrated the PDF regiments and have funneled equipment to the cult.
>>
>>49570979
erradicator is good at clearing infantry from cover. But its a bit redundant the hybrids are pretty good at that already with asault grenades a bunch of cheal rending attacks.
the best russ for GSC is probably the exterminator, gives long range tank abd MC busting power and acceptable AA in a pinch.
>>
>>49571016

Nah I mean, there's no entry in the codex, via formation or otherwise, for IG style infantry platoons incorporating HWTs.

The models we've seen were simply conversions representing AoC'd IG.
>>
>>49570088
There was a Ghosts (or was it Cain?) book where a Genestealer cult spread itself through brothels and whorehouses, with infected whores giving it to Guardsmen/PDF troopers and then recruiting them to have more people come sleep with them so they could infect more people.
>>
>>49571054

I'm planning on running 2 Exterminators and a Battle Cannon Russ for cleanup.

Too much? GSC already seems like Autocannons: The Army.
>>
>>49571010

Yeah. Makes me wonder how Genestealers will deal with big vehicles that can survive rending attacks in close combat(Knights and Land Raiders come to mind). Take Acolytes with Chainfists? Or take lascannon sentinels and Lascannon+vanquisher cannon russes and hope you don't miss?
>>
>>49571128
Metamorphs with S6, +1S spells, Furious Charge, chainfists etc. Numerous choices.
>>
>>49570967
I could, but some dudes at my store are retarded about Forge World lists, so (As this is a Codex) it enables me to just bypass that whole argument altogether.

One of these guys also thinks that Nobs are OP. I just...don't even know.
>>
>>49571128
I guess CF or tarpit them maybe?
>>
>>49570239
>10 models can take a heavy weapon, 2 special weapons and 2 mining weapons
>>
How would dark eldar beat a GSC?
Do you think their monsters would be good?
>>
>>49571128
They can AOC in with Tyranids or regular Guard, so they can either go for the "Mucoloid Flyrants" route (which would also give them the extra Warp Charges to fuel Broodmind, since Broodmind looks to be an awesome discipline), or to bring in something like a few Meltavet teams.

Also, the Cult Insurrection lets you "replenish" models once they use Return to the Shadows, so you can use it to restore killed-off specials/sergeants. On a minor note, I'm imagining that Cult Ambush Scout Sentinels have the potential to be appreciably annoying, especially if you're fighting something like an Adamantine Lance.

I'm imagining you'd also want to play a defensive game, using Cult Ambush to "move-block" and layer delaying infantry screens while you go for the objectives. But yes, stuff like Knights will be a problem for you otherwise. Plan accordingly.
>>
>>49568683
What happened to the rules database? All of the old stuff is missing from it and they are all epubs now.
>>
>>49571086
the neophytes unit can be armed with lasguns, take a heavy weapon team and a chimera DT.
Plus there's that formation of them with sentinels and a russ thats themed as cult members of the guard.
>>
>>49570785
>worst weapons loadout options of all Imperial transports

Multilaser/heavy bolter/heavy flamer/autocannon + heavy bolter/heavy flamer + options for a stubber/storm bolter.
Worse than a storm bolter.
Worse than a TL heavy bolter.

If you love the TL autocannon so much, just field Tauroxes.
>>
>>49570597
My Chaos warband needs to raid more mining worlds it seems
>>
>>49571086

Not exactly but Neophyte squads can have 2 models form a heavy weapons team. So they're a part of the squad and must fire at the same target as the rest of them.
>>
>>49571086
They're just an alternate way of modelling Neophytes, hence why they have the option to form IG Weapons Teams and can take Lasguns.
>>
>>49571212
One of the guys at my store unironically calls Orks a shooting army a cites the lootas ability to get three autocannon shots as proof.
>>
>>49570783
thanks.

photoanon are there actual unit entries for the russ, sentinels and chimera in the codex? or are we just expected too buy the AM codex too.
>>
>>49570182
AIDS for legal reasons is still AIDS.
>>
>>49571269
there are in this thread
>>
>>49570018
>50 points
or is it 90?
>>
>>49571266
A Space Yiffs player at my LGS always bitches about Ork shooting being too good.

What set him off is that he drop podded a unit of 5 dudes and his warlord a foot away from some tankbustas out in the open. He tried to kill my battlewagon with bolters instead of killing the bigger threat (tankbustas)

They shot the marines off the board in one round.
>>
>>49571316
I was told once that orks are a great army because his boyz in trukks can assault on turn two.

I honestly didn't know how to respond and just autistically walked away.
>>
>>49570963
>implying tiny knight with normal sized sword isn't best familiar
lack of taste pleb please leave
>>
>>49571128
The Neophytes can take two mining lasers in a squad for 80 points. That's cheap enough to spam, and the range is mitigated by good rolls on the infiltration table or just dropping them all around to deter the enemy from moving around much. And then you have the Acolytes with saws or drills, and Exterminators. Shouldn't be much or a problem.
>>
>>49569819
>GSC get Shroud of Deceit but cheaper
Thanks GW. Really glad you didn't even bother to give us a new psyker Cabal with Traitor's Hate.
>>
>taus strength is shooting, their weakness is melee
>get a huge number of bonus rules to shut down any attempts to charge them
Not even talking about the monsters, who thought over watch for every squad within 12" was a good idea?
>>
File: 1462636417953.png (882KB, 525x719px) Image search: [Google]
1462636417953.png
882KB, 525x719px
>>49569799
>Drilldozer Blade
>>
>>49571315
pretty sure 90.
those stats and rules for 50 is insane.
>>
>>49569338
In CC alone or also including the flame attack before she charges?
>>
>>49571440
Hey GW remind me, why did you kill the Deffrollas again?
>>
>>49571422
When I think of chaos space marines I think of the Pepe the frog comic with his pale friend.

Pepe commits horrifying acts of abuse to his 'friend' knowing that the pale man is so desperate and lonely he will stay with Pepe despite all that.
It's just like the relationship between CSMs and the chaos gods.
>>
>>49570239
>105pts. a squad with a lascannon and two 24" lascannons
>>
soo GSC armoured infantry?

Demo claw
Deliverance shit
Cavalcade
Terrorist uprising for suicide squads

good?
>>
>>49571514
you can't take both a HWT and 2 heavy mining weapons.
>>
>>49571471
Because fuck Orks.
>>
>>49571422

>Chaos players whining

What else is new
>>
>>49570316
>>49570342
>Enjoy not placing any templates on your guys.

At that point, it's almost irrelevant. I'm willing to eat one or two guys per shooting phase if it means I get to shit out 10+ templates from a single unit.
>>
>>49570884
The types of people who need this rule would say that they're not technically legal, as they aren't equipped with Lasguns, ignoring that the two are functionally identical weapons.

Yes, these people are terrible people.
>>
>>49571601
I swear, 90% of the Chaos fanbase doesn't whine hardly at all. It's just 10% of the people who completely shit up everything for everyone by non-stop bitching. Even where their bitching is valid (and it often is), it's annoying as fuck when they NEVER STOP.
>>
>>49571622
its not a matter of being willing.
you're not allowed too shoot a template weapon if it covers any friendly models.
>>
>>49569937
Correct
>>
>>49571459

In CC alone, neither side charging and 3 attacks per GS (140pts of GS and 135 for Celestine). She has WS 7, I7, S5, 5 attacks and a 2+/4++ save with a Master Crafted Relic Blade (S3 base +2).

She kills 3 at I7 on average, and the 7 remaining do 1.5 wounds.

The following round, she kills 3 more and takes another 1 wound.

The following round she kills 3 more and the remaining GS does
.125 wounds then gets murdered.

If we want to count the HFlamer and other rules, she also has Hit and Run and comes back from the dead if she passes a Ld10 check.
>>
>>49571440

It makes me unreasonably angry that the Drilldozer blade does everything the Deff Rolla does, only better, and costs 5 points LESS.

Deff Rolla allows rerolls of dangerous terrain. Drilldozer auto-passes it.

Deff Rolla adds +2 to the strength of a Ram attack. Drilldozer adds D6 AND +1 on the vehicle damage table, meaning it is now the sole vehicle in the game that can actually blow non-open topped vehicles up in Ram attacks.

Deff Rolla does D3 Str 10 Ap4 hits that only trigger if a unit elects to Death or Glory and fails to stop the vehicle. Drilldozer does D3 Str 10 Ap2 hits that trigger off of the enemy unit failing an Initiative test, and gets the same fucking thing as the Deff Rolla does on failed Death or Glory hits, except at AP TWO.

And it's FIVE. POINTS. LESS.

Yes, I'm really fired up!
>>
Does anyone have the pages for GSC that had already been leaked before this thread? It would be nice to have everything together.
>>
>>49570493

What's funny as a Sisters player is that I'm used to being wounded on a 3+, but unlike Muhreens we have a 6++ save. We're actually better at tanking Grav shots.

One time I was playing against Muhreens and decided to fuck around with a massive 20 blob of sisters on a point. They were chillin in front of my exorcists for some cover. The guy drops some Grav cents next to my Exorcists because they were near the edge of the board next to some terrain, and wrecks the closer one.

The following turn, I decide to unload my 20 pistol shots and assault the fuckers because they have no power weapons. Unfortunately, I am also S3 against T5. We had a lovely tea party for the rest of the game and discussed the finer aspects of purging heretics.
>>
What about metamorphs scanon?
>>
>>49570493
Hell, I play Chaos Marines, and there's a perverse pleasure in knowing that those things which must not be named can be T6/Grav Immune.

Of course, the more tourneyfag-types would probably go:

>Not using a Khornedog Cabalstar

But it works for now.
>>
>>49571669
Everytime I see one of you wretches whining about whining, I snicker.

We're online, in in anonymous forum. This is the perfect place to vent. Deal with it, you whiny cunts.
>>
>>49571745
Why does everyone forget that Genestealers are invulnerable now?

She only kills 1.4 a turn, she's going down dude.
>>
>>49571751
the upside is you can probably expect the defrolla to become closer too that in their eventual next codex
>>
>>49571772
What did the new post miss?
>>
>>49572055

Where are they invulnerable?
>>
>>49572088
The new genestealer cult.
>>
>>49572108

I was going off of regular Genestealers since the dude didn't specify.
>>
File: looted2.jpg (4MB, 2243x2696px) Image search: [Google]
looted2.jpg
4MB, 2243x2696px
>>49570721

I hear that
>>
>>49572136
>dem tracks

where do I get some of those?
>>
>>49572157

http://www.ebay.com/usr/machinator248?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Bretty good, he's got them in Land Raider and Baneblade sizes. Some warping kept them from fitting perfectly, but overall not a bad cast.
>>
>>49570493
>>Mfw mortals think Grav Guns are good
Grav guns? No. Grav cannons on cents? Yes, very much so, even against daemons. I should know, I play both C:SM and Tzeentch daemons in very competitive metas. Mathhammer wise, Grav cannons do 2.04 wounds to daemons, not counting rerolls due to doctrines. Combine that with the hurricane bolters doing 3.5 wounds, and cents are still doing quite a bit of damage.
Grav cannons are the best gun in the game, that's just a fact.
>>
Building my first list (500pts) and I have a question about Warlords
Can I use any model or does it need to be a Independent Character?
>>
>>49572062
I wouldn't hold my breath, it was closer to that before, but then GW inexplicably nerfed it, and this right before repacking boxes of Battlewagons with Deffrollas.
With their track record, the next Ork codex will be even weaker and even less fun than the current piece of shit.
>>
>>49572509

It's like Daemons. I'm predicting that we'll have to roll on a table to determine which table we roll on while rolling for traits with tables to roll on for rules.
>>
>>49570036
Yeah and that thing nestles itself in the host and then churns out retroviruses like a little biofactory.

By the time you could extract it, it's already too late.
>>
>>49572560
So it doesn't inject viruses, it injects a little virus factory.
>>
>>49570139
>Its worth noting that their decurion forces a limit of 1 Magus, 1 Patriarch, and 1 Primus
Irrelevant, there's so many ways to build around this restriction it's basically pointless.
>>
File: Shhh.jpg (202KB, 668x958px) Image search: [Google]
Shhh.jpg
202KB, 668x958px
Why is the Heldrake no longer available from the GW website?

Is that stupid dragon finally gone?
>>
>>49572069
Hybrid Metamorphs, Purestrain Genestealers, Army Special Rules, Warlord Traits
>>
>>49572130
From this point you should just assume anyone talking about genestealers is talking about the cult ones, as they're strictly better.
>>
>>49572403
Read the rulebook, it'll help.
>>
>>49570235
personal advice just give the squad a priest with a regular plas
>>
File: Capture.png (38KB, 661x253px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
38KB, 661x253px
>>49568962
Vanilla?

14 Wyches or 10 Bloodbrides (only 130 pts to the GS 140) beat 10 GS with the following combat drug rolls:
>+1 I
>+1 A (BB Draw)
>+1 S

and they lose with the following drug rolls:
>+1 T (BB Draw)
>+1 WS
>+1 Ld

That's a 50% / 50% chance. Of course, each still beats the other on charge with any roll. The BB do surprisingly well despite being 10 pts cheaper. This also ignores the FNP from Power From Pain.
>>
>>49572686

That's a 40pt model that I'd need for 4 squads. I can get 4 combi-plas for the price of one.
>>
I'm still new to 40k but drawn to kill team since I can try out armies on a smaller scale, and I was thinking about either picking up skitarii or chaos, any reason to pick up one over the other?
>>
>>49572742
Skitarii isn't dog shit like CSM is.
>>
>>49572756
Why are they bad? I was just picking for aesthetic. And are daemons any better?
>>
>>49572769
CSM is overpriced and underpowered.
>>
>>49572786
Gotcha
>>
>>49572597
They're selling them in packs of two now. Heldrake Terror Pack.
>>
>>49572136
I have 3 looted wagons, but it's all I'll probably ever build due to heavy support slots available.

It's a shame, I enjoyed building them and would build more if I could just use them
>>
File: 1475089535033.jpg (367KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475089535033.jpg
367KB, 1127x1600px
>>49572623
Purestrains.
Man one image limit sucks, how can you guys stand it.
>>
>>49572597
it's still available.
just go check.
>>
>>49572710
You used the new purestrain genestealer stats?
>>
File: 1475071981189.jpg (92KB, 312x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475071981189.jpg
92KB, 312x700px
>>49572800
And here's some special rules. Hopefully someone can snap the whole page soon.
>>
>>49572795
between formations and multiple detatchments you're not limited too only 3 HS anymore.
>>
File: cult+ambush.jpg (108KB, 962x820px) Image search: [Google]
cult+ambush.jpg
108KB, 962x820px
>>49572815
In case this wasn't posted.
>>
>>49572813
No, vanilla. I didn't have a sheet of the new until >>49572800. From the looks of it, they're going to shit all over my cult girls. I'll go update the stats in the sim.
>>
So is everyone aware yet that due to all the synergies in this list, 50% of the time on turn 1 they're going to be assaulting with 20 genestealers plus Patriarch with stealth+shrouded vs Overwatch, Furious Charge, FnP 6+, Hatred, and quite possibly Rage and maybe additional +1 Str/poison/preferred enemy?

Like mathematically half of every game vs GSC will start with this slamming into whatever it fucking wants and demolishing its worthless goddamn life.

And they still have 1100 more points of cheap MSU killy shit in a 1500 game, at least some of which is also going to be charging something.
>>
>>49572843
For reference, when people keep saying "X can't beat genestealers", they're talking about the new ones.
>>
File: servoskull.jpg (170KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
servoskull.jpg
170KB, 1366x768px
>>49572861
>50% of the time on turn 1 they're going to be assaulting with 20 genestealers plus Patriarch
[laughing skulls]
>>
>>49572865
Roight, but I was curious, and I didn't expect the new ones to get a 5++ (even outside of melee) and +1 A for free with no drawback anywhere. Also, the bonus attack is only +3 pts now, instead of 4. It's pretty astounding.

Anyways, murdergirls seemed to be pretty murderized with any drug. Time to go test the murder queen herself.
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 490x274px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 490x274px
>>49572800

>genestealer get a 5++ outside of combat
>implying they are neo
>can also dodge flamethrowers

As someone who loves Wyches, I'm mad
>>
>>49572886
Then they're going to hold in Reserve, come in turn 2 on a 2+, and THEN assault whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>49572913
I have no problem being assaulted on turn two. Especially since they probably won't even have assault grenades.

>>49572900
'stealers surviving flame blasts is old hat. Space hulk, yo. It's a mix of being fast and also being really fuckin' tough.
>>
>>49572861
Yeah, this release has some bullshit going on. I'm happy that GSC got an update, but this is a pretty great indicator of how trying to escalate melee the same way shooting has been escalated will result in an even shittier game. Plus the usual GW absurd pricing scheme.
>>
>>49572828
Looted wagons don't go in any formations.

I'm also not using a ton of detachments where I have to take an excessive amount of min troops choices just for heavy slots.
>>
>>49572940
>but this is a pretty great indicator of how trying to escalate melee the same way shooting has been escalated will result in an even shittier game
Have you played it yet? If not then how do you know it will be a shittier game.

Melee is always more fun than shootfests and has significantly more counters.
>>
>>49572962
20 genestealers and a patriarch gangbanging the best unit in your army turn 1 a quarter of the time is going to suck.
>>
>>49572861
we are aware, and glad genestealers are back too being the powerhouse they're meant too be.
>>
File: 1474918855528.png (455KB, 623x334px) Image search: [Google]
1474918855528.png
455KB, 623x334px
>>49572861
>>49572913
Its times like this I'm actually glad my local meta can be described as poor. Flavor of the month cheese is financially impossible financially for the scumier players and the one guy who does it anyway never even finishes building before his creditors come calling.
>>
>>49572886
Cult Ambush actually gives fuck-all about servoskulls. Servos prevent infiltrate, Cult Ambush isnt infiltrate.
>>
>>49572929

Being tough is literally represented by the TOUGHNESS stat vs the strength stat. I fill an area with fire capable of instantly melting armor weaker than power armor, I don't care how fast you are. The save shouldn't apply to anything that doesn't roll to hit.

I'm still mad about wyches compared to that shit.
>>
>>49573023
Stop trying to bring this up again.
>>
>>49572953
Considering pretty much all the good stuff is either Heavy or Fast, there's little reason to not have at least two though.

Or you could just play Dreadmob, they get looted wagons as dedicated transports, although that entry isn't as cheap as the WD version.
>>
>>49573040
What? Was there an argument about it? But its pretty clear that servoskulls dont affect them unless they infiltrate normally.
>>
>>49568683
>stupidsexy genestealer edition
>uses general image w/o genestealer cultist
>>
>>49573065
Cult ambush is still infiltrate, it just changes how you deploy.
>>
>>49573065

The wording is "A unit that infiltrates". Not "a unit with Infiltrate". Meaning they have already been declared as infiltrating and have been withheld from normal deployment, and are subject to the Servo Skull.
>>
>>49570795
Are you saying that buying the whole board game just for two models would be a bit OVERKILL?
>>
>>49573065
Yeah we've discussed this.

Using Cult Ambush turn 1 is Infiltrating, Cult Ambush only changes the specific rules of how Infiltrate works.

However servo skulls do nothing to stop Ambushes that are triggered by arriving from Reserves.
>>
>>49570795
Good news, the Familiars come in the Broodcoven box, which is the repackaged OK sprue with just the Patriarch, Primus and Magus.

You probably want atleast one of those boxes anyway since
>>
>>49573065
Actually, my understanding of the last roll in >>49572831 (blocked as it is), is that these ambushes are still an infiltrate/reserves move. Notice how it specifies in 6 that "unlike other units that Infiltrate," these can probably(?) charge that turn. But only for a roll of 6. Notice that it doesn't say that "Cult Ambushes cannot charge, but this one can." It's saying you can charge despite it being a special Infiltrate move.

Thus, it is clearly still an infiltrate (or reserves move, or ongoing reserves) move and should still be affected by things that affect Infiltrate. Just like how They Came From Below is specifying how it affects that Infiltrate move.
>>
>>49573095
>>49573104
Hmm... I see your point in this yes. But I still stand on my way of seeing the rule. Even more when normally listmaking starts with taking an inquisitor, giving him 3 servo skulls and then starting your listmaking. Easily the most useful 34pts you would ever use in any list since that 34pts might wint yousome games and I dont want to see them used even more often.
>>
>>49573086
He's in there behind the Tyrant.
>>
>>49573146
Don't worry, servo skulls will do nothing to stop you turn 2, and honestly you should try to go as null-deployment with Cult as possible because of pod lists.

If you play you're cards right you will hardcounter the everliving fuck out of the top lists in the meta.
>>
>>49573062
>Considering pretty much all the good stuff is either Heavy or Fast
That's my point. Too much stuff is competing for heavy slots for me to take time converting up more looted wagons.

That's time I could be using to paint my massive backlog of bikes and boys.
>>
>>49573146
GSC is probably going to be as cancerous to play casually as eldar, tau and space marines are so I don't really care that they get mildly inconvenienced by skulls.
>>
>>49573146
>I admit that your reading of the rule is entirely correct, but I'm going to pretend otherwise because I don't like it
This is the face of cancer.
>>
>>49573147
Oh we got a real drawfag for it. My hideous colorshifted bullshit guard deserves death.
>>
So servo skull ruling sorted out, assuming all reasonable people are admitting that yes, they block turn 1 ambushes (and I say this as a cult player), can we discuss the whole snapshotting heavy weapons on arrival?

Because as it stands by the RAW I don't think they count as having moved when deploying with an ambush on a 3 or higher.
>>
>>49573146
>something new comes to the game that powerful/good
>I don't want to see people using more of its counter
k.
>>
>>49573189
they had faq questions for deathwatch, they will have faq questions for genestealers. So just wait and ask

other then that, yeah playing the weaker armies against that, especially with an allied flyrant or two will suck ass. And dont get me started on tactical objectives. Haha i can just pop out conviently here, and there and linebreaker too. hahaha. and all the gsc-players here go 'but tau are overpowered'. Well yes, still i probably deny playing against that codex completly, just like i had a complete wave serpent boycott last edition.
>>
>>49569817
Because csmfags will say that berserkers are 10000 years daemon veteran and they should assault after arriving because reasons
>>
File: 1471504870029.png (222KB, 593x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471504870029.png
222KB, 593x604px
>>49573146
see >>49573197

Don't let your sensitivities get in the way of facts. And most certainly don't bitch that an extremely powerful formation has a minor counter that makes fluffy sense (as servo skulls are used for this exact purpose, against this exact enemy, in space hulks).
>>
Do formations like mogrok's bossboyz require a detachment with 5 hq slots? I don't think I understand the rules between detachments and formations.
>>
File: 1475207954390.jpg (107KB, 312x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475207954390.jpg
107KB, 312x700px
>>49573229
>>49573227
>>49573197
>>49573189
>>49573168
>>49573140
Guys I think you are wrong. As its clearly stated, you do Cult Ambush instead of what you were doing.
>>
File: 2f5.png (203KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
2f5.png
203KB, 500x367px
>>49573119
You forgot your image, Carlos
>>
>>49573245
>muh CSM are 10k years old meme
God I hate this so much.

Why are so many retards completely oblivious to the fact that the Warp causes major time fuckery and most of the traitor legions coming out of the Eye of Terror have probably experienced only about the same amount of actual "time" as an average space marine?

There's a quote in the fluff somewhere that goes something like "for many of them, the Horus Heresy was weeks ago".
>>
>>49573253
The more I look at that image the more shit I see.
>>
>>49573265
It specifically says units that Infiltrate can roll on the Ambush table for how they deploy instead of deploying normally [by the Infiltrate rules] (12" away or 18" if seen).

"Units that infiltrate" doesn't mean units that CAN infiltrate, it means units that ARE infiltrating.

The FAQ will come out in weeks at most and this will be correct so don't even bother wasting anyones time by trying to rules lawyer cheese past their servo skulls.
>>
>>49573245
Doesn't it get tiring shitposting about CSMfags?

>>49569817
Berzerkers will still suck, Possessed will still suck. Both of them will suck less than they do now.

Regular marines, Chosen, and Havoks get to show up in the enemies face, volley them in the face, and then charge with the survivors next turn. Instead of getting shot to pieces turn one and two trying to get to you, we get to just show up ready to rumble. Plus our basic squads finally aren't forced to sacrifice a special weapon in order to accommodate a character.
>>
>>49573253
a formation allows you to take whatever is in it. so if you want that you can play this and a CAD, you have to fullfill the requirements for both
>>
>>49573265

Again, if you are trying to do it turn 1, you are declaring that those units are Infiltrating. They are withheld from normal deployment, and then when it comes to deploying Infiltrators, you do Cult Ambush.
>>
>>49573265
The keyword there is "normally," anon. It's specifying how this special infiltrate/reserves move is being made instead. Notice how right after it says "move onto the table as described for other Reserves". The keyword there is "other," meaning inclusive.
>>
>>49573253
Do.. what?

Formations tell you exactly what they consist of. There are no "slots", unless it's a Decurion-style mega detachment with smaller Formations and Entries as the slots.
>>
>>49573265
>Guys I think you are wrong
>Units that infiltrate or arrive from reserves can choose to
>Unlike other units THAT INFILTRATE or arrive from reserves, the ambushing unit
m8 we went over this before
>>
>>49573269
At this point, it's shitposters whining about it more than CSMfags. Most CSMfags are aware that most of the actual veterans are only a tiny fraction of that 10k sidereal years, but a lot of those veterans are still extremely seasoned warriors.
>>
File: 1469008711700.gif (2MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
1469008711700.gif
2MB, 400x253px
>mfw tomorrow is friday and i might have time for a haircut and a game
>>
>>49573265
You retards are going to be bringing this up for weeks now. Awesome.
>>
>>49573265
Anon, look at this step by step.
>Units with this special rule that Infiltrate

Alright, so you have declared that you are making an Infiltrate move. Following that declaration, you are furthermore Infiltrating. Instead of Infiltrating normally, do it this special way.

That's 1.

>or arrive from Reserve or Ongoing Reserve

Okay, so these units are making a Reserve move. But wait, instead of arriving "normally," you get to make a special reserves move according to the table, which is still done "as described for other Reserves." Not "as described for Reserves." OTHER reserves.

That's 2.

I see no problem here.
>>
>>49573318
It's as bad as when Mawlocs first came out and people were trying to argue they couldn't Deep Strike directly on top of enemy models despite that being the entire fucking point of the unit.

Servo skulls are there to block infiltrators. Cult Ambush is a rule that MODIFIES infiltrate, not replaces it. It doesn't even work turn 1 unless you are infiltrating.
>>
File: Servo_S.png (39KB, 960x154px) Image search: [Google]
Servo_S.png
39KB, 960x154px
>>49573318
>>49573306
>>49573294
>>49573292
>>49573282
And GSC's units arent infiltrators, they are ambushers.
>>
>>49573227
This still hasn't been addressed.
>>
>>49573273
Guy Fawks, Moot, WRRRYYY, Mudkipz, Waldo, Pedobear, Battletoad, WinRawr, Yatsuba, that piece of shit squid.

This is certainly a blast from the past.
>>
>>49573316
Animeposters get out.
>>
>>49573348
No, they're infiltrators.

If you don't infiltrate, you don't get to use Cult Ambush turn 1. It literally just modifies the deployment of an infiltrator.
>>
>>49573348
okay, since they aren't infiltrating they can't be deployed before turn one and are automatically placed in ongoing reserves as per the cult ambush rules
>>
>>49573348
Anon, "infiltrators" in that context refers to units making an infiltrate move. The Cult Ambush Table is a special type of infiltrate move.

Stop being an obstinant piece of shit, and just accept that you can't be a tosser at the table.
>>
>>49573369
This.

The fact is that most of the people telling you that you're wrong, are people who are putting together a Genestealer Cult army. When the people who would benefit from the rules lawyering are telling you to stop, it's time to shut up and listen.
>>
>>49573348
They are infiltrators. Are you even reading this shit? They have to declare that they're infiltrating in order to proc Cult Ambush.
>>49573350
Cult Ambush specifies that the Ambushing unit isn't allowed to "move any further" during the Movement phase, implying that they've already "moved."
>>
>>49573287
Formations do not use slots in detachments?
>>
>>49569722
25 points on a fucking lascannon, jesus christ man. On a fucking T3, 2 wounds model, bloody hell.
>>
File: Capture.png (181KB, 402x220px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
181KB, 402x220px
>>49573404
>On a fucking T3, 2 wounds model, bloody hell.
Do you want to explain to me what the problem is? Again. :(
>>
>>49573402
no they have their own. GWs how to make an army process has gotten bretty convoluted.

And with formations shit like army consisting of nothing but tau drones is possible. Meep Meep motherfucker
>>
>>49573402
A Formation is a Detachment, except it is constructed by specific units instead of slots that you fill yourself.
>>
File: techpriestpixart.gif (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
techpriestpixart.gif
81KB, 640x480px
>>49573435
Thank you anon have recently read 8th edition fantasy and 7th 40k needed clarification been doing my lists wrong.
>>
>>49573435
kek
>>
Wanna do Skitarii/Mechanicus at 1500. Is there an ideal formation or anything at this level?
>>
>>49573404
>>49573434

On the upside, they're stuck in the squad, so ablative wounds ahoy!

On the downside, they're stuck in the squad, so 8 bodies worth of points wasted sitting around doing nothing with their guns.
>>
>>49573401
>Cult Ambush specifies that the Ambushing unit isn't allowed to "move any further" during the Movement phase, implying that they've already "moved."
This could be referring to results 1 and 2 which actually require them to move onto the board.

Results 3 and up say the unit is "set up" and by RAW this does not mean they moved. Deep Strike has a specific clause saying units that Deep Strike count as having moved in the movement phase, while these results on the Ambush table have no such clause.

The part that makes me think I'm right is under the Cult Ambush rules it says "unless otherwise specified, units move onto the table as described for other Reserves", but why have that 'unless otherwise specified' clause unless there were actually situations that do in fact, specify otherwise, such as the results 3 and higher on the table which say "set-up" the unit rather than "move".
>>
>>49572793
>>49572806
Damn, I forgot about the two pack things they release a little while ago.

I hate the Chaos flier. I got too excited.
>>
>>49573487
Unless you're playing at a competitive level, do not build Skitarii/Ad Mech to be "ideal". Everyone in your local group will hate you.
>>
>>49573487
Yes.
>>
>>49573523
They're not hate-level too good outside of War Convo, which cannot be done at 1500 points.
>>
>>49573529

Fuck I'd forgotten all about this shit. I don't know any skitarii/admech players in my area so I've never encountered it.
>>
File: metamorphs.jpg (275KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
metamorphs.jpg
275KB, 648x1152px
>>49571269
Posted already, see:
>>49570648
>>49570530
>>49570499
>>49570442

>>49571315
90pts, sorry for bad photo

>>49571967
Holy shit i actually missed metamorphs. My bad.

>>49573265
Going to side with everyone else on this. Ambush is not Infiltration, it's merely a replacement.
>>
>>49573523
How will gene cults fare against skitarri/mechas =?
>>
>>49573491
That is a well-reasoned argue, and I support it by mentioning the blurb in the top of >>49572831

>If you cannot set up an ambushing unit OR MOVE it onto the board.
>>
>>49573491
So you think ambushing units can move after setting up?
>>
>>49573563
Nice, good catch. I definitely feel confident I'm correct now.
>>
New deldar player here.

What's so special about the Haemunculous coven book?
>>
>>49573582
No, but only because it also specifies "deploy" when it says "cannot move any further in the turn they deploy or arrive on the battlefield". The confusing part is that "any further" but again I think that could be aimed specifically at the results in which they do move, not necessarily all of them, because it's more concise to word it that way than to say than "move (or move further)".

But >>49573563 supports the fact that setting up and moving are two different things.
>>
>>49573617
It moves the army from "insta-tabled" to "You're saying I've got a chance?" tier.
>>
>>49573559
Cult ambush will let them close the gap. So probably fairly well.
>>
>>49572623
Just posted metamorphs, another anon covered purestrain and army special rules, and warlord traits are:
>Stealth
>Friendly GSC units within 12" have counter-attack
>move through cover + warlord and unit have assault grenades
>IWND
>All models in warlord's detachment use his leadership. no range limit.
>Select ambush result for warlord's unit.
>>
>>49573553

Hmm

Is it just me, or does it seem like every upgrade option is a downgrade?

You'd take these guys as cheap MEQ killers. Their base kit gives them WS5 rending, which is great. Anything you equip them with instead makes you lose rending. Lashes aren't necessary as you're striking simultaneously and it's likely you expect this unit to die regardless. Claws are neat, wounding marines on a 2+ is nice but I think I'd still rather take rending. Cult Icon is unnecessary as you're already WS5 and WS6 isn't going to do you any good.
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>49573630

But y tho
>>
>>49573660
You don't lose rending unless you take the double talons.

The way the special rules on the weapons work says "a model equipped with" not "a model attacking with" which means you still attack with the Rending claws but get the buffs from having the other stuff.
>>
>>49568884
Take the number of human cultures, multiply it by the number of alien species they might get annexed by.
>>
Cult Insurrection

The First Curse
Patriarch
Purestrain Genestealers x20

Neophyte Cavalcade
Neophyte Hybrids x10 2 Webbers
Chimera Transport x1 2 Heavy Flamers
Neophyte Hybrids x10 2 Webbers
Chimera Transport x1 2 Heavy Flamers
Leman Russ Exterminator x2 Multi-melta sponsons
Armored Sentinels x2 Autocannons

Demolition Claw
Acolyte Hybrids x5 Heavy Rock Saw, Demolition Charges
Acolyte Hybrids x5 Heavy Rock Saw, Demolition Charges
Goliath Rock Grinder x1 Heavy Seismic Cannon, Cache of Demolition Charges
Goliath Rock Grinder x1 Heavy Seismic Cannon, Cache of Demolition Charges

Subterranean Uprising
Primus x1
Metamorphs x10 Whips, Icon, 5 Hand Flamers
Acolyte Hybrids x10 2x Heavy Rock Saw
Acolyte Hybrids x10 2x Heavy Rock Saw
>>
>>49573705

Ah right, I see it. The line break on the first option made me read it as "May replace their metamorph talon and rending claws with:" and then the options.

Well shit, I take it back. Claws + Talons is nasty. Hitting on 3+, wounding on 2+ and rending. That's some good shit, but they'll get destroyed if you don't roll a 6 on the ambush.
>>
>>49569782
Why the fuck is a crush even a thing? The weapon could just be S: user+2
>>
>>49573731

You know what? I need to just go to bed because I really can't read tonight. The talon goes in favor of the claw. So they're back to WS4.

Cult Icon achieves what I was talking about, though, which is nice.
>>
>>49573743
No, because then you don't get the +2 strength unless you attack with the weapon.

It's set up so you attack with the Rending claws but still get the buff, keeping Rending.
>>
>>49573743

Because they have another little thing called "Rending Claws" that get that +2 Strength.
>>
>>49573356
>anime
>>>/co/ would like a word with you
>>
It's almost 1AM, first reply with the last 2 digits under 50 tells me what to do. Paint or go to visit my buds on lunch break at 2AM.
>>
>>49573845
Go see your mates, lad.
>>
>>49573845
Visit your buds.
>>
>>49573845
Go to your people.
>>
>>49573845

Paint until you see your dudes at 2am
>>
File: dubwub.gif (748KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
dubwub.gif
748KB, 380x280px
>>49573873
>>49573874
>>49573875
3 4 5
>>
>>49573845
See your mates.
>>
>>49573845
Mates, mate.

Reaffirming only for your bullshit "roll for me silly boys" shitpost.
>>
>>49573904
Alright, man.
I put it at the end of this thread to save from shitting up the new one.
>>
>>49570401
Are you implying it isn't?
Tengantoppanbaitankekkan.jpg
>>
>>49573316
But....you're bald anon!
Thread posts: 491
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.