[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1106: Don't You Mean 'When'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 608
Thread images: 135

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49552063
>>
Do you like to Dream, /jc/?
>>
Jump #159: Kerbal Space Program
>Ten of Wands (The crushing weight of ultimate responsibility.)
>Location: Kerbin
>Identity: Engineer (-100)
>Drawbacks: I Need More Time! (0), Kerbin Technology Superior (+100), Kerbal Needs Food, Badly! (+200), Solar Flares (+200)
>Aerospace Engineering Makes Things Go Fast (Free, Engineer)
Or at least helps me figure out what makes things go slow when they should go fast. Intuitive knowledge of such things is helpful!
>They're Like Legos, Right? (1300, Engineer)
Yes. Just like legos. I wonder if this is a thing I can teach to others.
>This Is How I Want It (1100, Engineer)
I can basically already do this, but being able to transfer the designs so that they can be constructed... this is the important thing.
>In A Junkyard, with a Box of Scraps (800, Engineer)
Oh do I ever look forward to trying to see what I can get out of various materials from certain high tech jumps.
>There IS A Method to Madness! (400)
And it's the scientific method! But no, this will be handy if I ever want to research something, so that I know what I'll have to do to get there. Say I want to make adamantium. This is how I'll know what I need to look into, in order to get there...
>Billy Kob's Junkyard (300)
Hey, having a scrapyard off of the warehouse is going to be useful later.
>>
>>49560591
>Technology Packs (Mechjeb, B9 Aerospace and KW Rocketry, KSP Interstellar, Kerbal Attachment System, Orbit Portal Technology Space Plane Parts, Umbra Space Industries Technology Paradigm, Thunder Aerospace Corporation's Life Support Systems, Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics, Kerbal Planetary Base Systems) (0)
300 points worth of various technologies, every single one dedicated to furthering the Kerbals' reach in space, both in the local solar system and the stars beyond! All I need to do is help them figure out how to terraform worlds, and we'll be golden. Seriously, this has quite literally everything one could want beside terraforming. Refine fuels, widely varied and useful bits for construction and research, planetary bases, modular parts that can be assembled after being launched to orbit or even built on other planets, FTL travel... well, I suppose the other thing missing would be a source of Kerbals.

I'm going to take a full century here. By the time I leave, I intend for the Kerbals to explore every single planet within their reach, both in their local system and within a radius of ten light years, and have bases in orbit and on those worlds. Ideally, we'll find some worlds where they can set up shop and colonize. I'll definitely have to make sure the Kerbals are well-trained though, because I'm not going to hold their hands and do everything for them.
>>
>>49560573
I like to hallucinate while conscious, thanks
>>
Question about Sburb: Is using Red Miles outside the Jump allowed?
>>
File: go fast.jpg (142KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
go fast.jpg
142KB, 623x414px
What perks aside from Quicksilver and speedster allow me to go fast?
>>
>>49560810
FISS
>>
>>49560573
Most of the time I'm too busy to even sleep.
Things to research, project to build, sleeping companions to watch, spells to form, etc.
>>
>>49560810
There's one in Twilight that lets you move so fast that you're a blur to humans.
>>
File: 133927916719.png (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
133927916719.png
117KB, 400x300px
>>49560810
Sonic Speed from Sonic lets you start at around 50mph and go up from there.

>>49560573
I have a bunch of different ways to stop or slow down time, but in terms of speeding up, the only thing I have is the ability to take a nap whenever and wherever I want.
Dreaming can be a fun way to pass the time.
>>
File: IMG_9911.png (4MB, 1600x2297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9911.png
4MB, 1600x2297px
So my new chain revolves around being at low health, stealing life out of opponents...etc. Combination of Diablo Barbarian & Final Fantasy's Dark Knight. Which Capstone perk in Bloodborne should I pick?
>>
>>49560612
There's nothing stopping you from doing so... Apart from the fact it can only be used by a Carapacian, and the Rings need to be destroyed to launch the Genesis Tadpole into Skaia.
>>
So is the Pathfinder jump well and truly dead? That and the Werewolf jump both had the potential for really fun Kitsune options and builds, so I was looking forward to them.
>>
>>49561243
Your new chain revolves around a combat mechanic? Call BadWrongFun if you like but that sounds boring as hell.
>>
>>49561360
A certain someone had motivation problems. I'm hoping to drag them back to it, though.
>>
File: the beast.jpg (796KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
the beast.jpg
796KB, 1988x3056px
>>49560573
I'm always dreaming.
COMBAT OPERANDI: ABSTRACTED THOUGHT is a cool perk.

>>49561337
>Carapacian
Would animorphing help me with that?
Would consuming them do?

>Spoiler
I'm going for a SP session.
>>
File: spades_slick_by_neecross-d31li7v.jpg (111KB, 1024x1769px) Image search: [Google]
spades_slick_by_neecross-d31li7v.jpg
111KB, 1024x1769px
>>49561535
>Would animorphing help me with that?
That'd probably work, yeah. Most of the Carapacians are clones anyway.

>Would consuming them do?
Not sure, it might simply require a basic Carapacian instead of some property you can consume, what with game mechanics and stuff. Fanwank something, I guess?

>I'm going for a SP session.
Fair enough.
>>
>>49561624
Cool, I guess now I have a fitting ending for Jack Noir and planet 8/15.
>>
How do I break time /jc/?

Like, actually destroying time as a concept. The only thing I can think of is a ramshackle combination of Realm of Myths and as many time manipulation perks as I can get my grubby little hands on. Any other ideas?
>>
File: IMG_9912.jpg (191KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9912.jpg
191KB, 600x797px
>>49561373
That's partially right. It's a Vampiric Berserking Masochistic Blackguard type deal. Summoning demons, killing people, drinking blood. Basically he's a
Khornate Jumper.
>>
>>49561734
Dragon Break, one of the Elder Scrolls jumps.
>>
>>49560810

Light fruit from One piece allow the user to move at the speed of light.It have some limits,but if you combine with other perks you can pretty easily override them.
>>
>>49561743
Huh. That's exactly what I was looking for. Cool, thanks!
>>
File: 1407752611877.jpg (28KB, 234x227px) Image search: [Google]
1407752611877.jpg
28KB, 234x227px
>>49561373
>boring as hell
I can see it as hilariously interesting if they put such a jumper in non-combat situations. I can imagine a Khornate jumper is trying to help a child over come his fears. Or make youtube video's, or being a videogame developer.

With some clever writing you can easily make this a more interesting than the standard chain.
>>
>>49560810
Lunar Dial from Touhou. If you slow everything down except you, you are, for all intents and purposes, going extremely fast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
>>
>>49561926
Don't use that one use the good one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk
>>
Are there any good reasons for choosing an Imperial Guard Regiment other than Krieg or Cadian for the Imperium Guardsman Squad/Platoon option?
>>
File: Elf mod has to do it for free.jpg (361KB, 736x852px) Image search: [Google]
Elf mod has to do it for free.jpg
361KB, 736x852px
>>49562025
I'm just considering the acceleration those children were exposed to and what would actually be happening to them if this wasn't a movie.
>>
>>49562113
That is a facet of his power.
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>49560573
There's scarcely any difference between dreams and waking for me, sometimes. I can just walk into one realm and out the other like using the elevator. If I were still capable of experiencing irrational fear I'd be very much do so, but the point of the matter is I can do both at the same time through mental partitioning, so-really, I don't have much of a preference either way.

>>49561243
That sounds like a very Cainhurst Vileblood thing.
>>
File: PAD jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PAD jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>puzzle dragon x
>that one generic as fug game
>it's got a cheesy as fuck anime
>surprisingly good animation and art for some random anime adaptation of an adaptation of a mobile game
It's not bakugan levels of terrible. And the mobile game as of right now is even easier to play than when it first started.

Maybe if someone managed to retool this with the anime/videogame in mind. With Drop-in using mechanics from the mobile game. Perhaps we'll have something of value to use here.

Only thinking of this because I've been playing PAD alot lately to pass the time from work overload.
>>
>>49562525
For what it's worth I don't think that one's even accepted on the drive, so. Yeah.

I thought Dirge did a WIP for it ages ago? I remember it looked pretty gud
>>
>>49562525
Never seen this before. Did you make it?

>>49562558
Yeah, Dirge has an old WIP.
>>
>>49562558
> I thought Dirge did a WIP for it ages ago?
Dirge is gone, dude. Like, officially gone. He's been gone for a long time now.

He also wasn't the sort of person who would mind if someone were picking up his abandoned projects. A bunch of anons actually had to yell at him not to tear down all of his completed jumps off the drive because he thought other people could do a better job than him.
I never saw the WIP, though. That would be pretty interesting to look at, for comparison.
>>
>>49562605
I still can't believe Dirge is dead
>>
File: [IC 0.1] PAD.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
[IC 0.1] PAD.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49562558
Yeah Dirge had an amazing WIP. It gave a bunch of cool starter monsters a wonderful personality. Very unconventional monsters at that.

>>49562592
No some random anon made it. It's pretty meh. Has a great artistic aesthetic though.

>>49562605
Got yah covered. This is a rather old one though. I don't know what he did with it since then. He's a very private person.
>>
>>49561807
At that point it stops being about a combat mechanic, or a khornate jumper, and just starts being a fish out of water focus.

It's not about his X-ability anymore, it's about how he doesn't fit in. That's a different focus entirely and I get how that can be fun.
>>
>>49561493
Please do, both of those jumps sounded really fun.
>>
>>49562111
I wouldn't pick Krieg
Sure they might be good at combat, but that's all they're good at. They're not exactly people.
>>
>>49562525
Looking back, the last we saw of this guy was him saying he'd update it before he tried to get it on the drive. So this too, is a WIP.
>>
>>49562681
Clearly Puzzles & Dragons is cursed.
>>
>>49562761
I think the issue was the annoying guys screaming at him not to allow cameo character at all despite it being easy as hell just to depower them.
>>
>>49562761
But it comes with a free frogurt!
>>
So I've got DarksydePhil from YouTube, and Rob Zombie from Musician. From where else can I get IRL people as Companions?
>>
>>49562936
>DarksydePhil
Why the fuck would you companion that piece of shit?
>>
>>49562936
why Companion them when you can become them in inficon?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Who /forwardandbackandthenforwardandback/ here?
https://youtu.be/ULRTwOMwLoA
>>
>>49562774
At the same time people are too lazy to clarify if their companions are the nerfed versions, imcluding but not limited to:
>Final Kefka
>Final Orphan
>The entire Rebuild Eva set plus Angels
>Fist of the Broken North Star
>Goku, Supes, and multiple Batmen

Honestly its just easier to lock them out rather than have people get angry over the nerfed logic and miscommunication
>>
>>49562111
Mordian Iron Guard. They're Space Prussians, so they're the most disciplined motherfuckers you're going to find. Their TO&E is great and they're good at both fire and maneuver and Napoleonic mass formation tactics.

They're who I went with and I don't regret it at all.
>>
File: losthope.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
losthope.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>49562993
>FFXIV jump's scenarios update never.
>>
Howdy /JC! I'm back!
>>
>>49563079
Well, apparently dirge was the kinda guy who wouldn't mind if someone updated it for him.

The problem here is finding someone worthy of modifying his jumps.
>>
>>49562993
I want to make this ship a solar exalt. How do I do this?
>>
>>49563116
No, you're Gaunlet.
>>
>>49563118
You can't make that statement for him in regards to finished jumps.

>>49563116
Hi.
>>
>>49563129
Wait until the Exalted: Solars jump, and import it?

But anyway, it's unlikely to be able to do much with a Solar Exaltation. They're really pretty much locked to human forms, as shown by Queen K'tula being unable to make Charms geared to her new squid-monster form.
>>
>>49563129
Make it a shipgirl, then import it when the Solar jump is done.
>>
>>49563079
I still cant believe Alexander can move in the frozen time
Also his mixtape is fire, skip 3 minutes in
https://youtu.be/7YiBnxSIDhY
>>
>>49563118
Bad idea, finished jump is finished.
>>
>>49563129
1. Get it somehow.
2. Import into Kantai Colle
3. Wait for Solar Jump
4. ???
5. Profit?

>>49563167
Hm, this is true.

>>49563169
Yo,
>>
File: 1475102063094.jpg (161KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475102063094.jpg
161KB, 1000x800px
>>49552280
The sword... Has nice time and space manipulation abilities... But I don't know if I want to fight:

>Lucifer
>Administrators
>Nya Persona
>YHWH
>Darkseid
>Sburb overpowered Denizen

That on top of having my items and abilities used against me.

It wasn't enough to have to revive difficult fights, but also have to start with something that is twice your strength?
>>
File: orlyeh2ra.jpg (51KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
orlyeh2ra.jpg
51KB, 600x730px
>>49563176
>Queen K'tula's squid-monster form
>>
File: 1405123752580.png (171KB, 936x662px) Image search: [Google]
1405123752580.png
171KB, 936x662px
>>49563240
I figured it was quite apparent by now I am an awfully sadistic jumpmaker.

Just imagine how the Disgaea drawbacks will be once I stop frothing at the mouth every time I start typing it.
>>
>>49563180
What exalted jumps are currently done?
>>
>>49563298
So, if I got it right, if you die in the fight you fail the scenario but not the Jump?

That means that no 1-up perks to help you keep fighting but you don't end your chain for dying?
>>
>>49563298
>imagine the Disgaea drawbacks
All your companions become flat?
>>
>>49563343
It specifically says
>Should you die in a way that would end your chain, you will wake up in a bed in the Elven Village the
following morning, good as new

So 1-ups work. But, something like the Tower of Naraka, which would take you out of the fighting location, still counts as a loss for the Scenario. I figured adding the 'you can't lose your chain this way' safety net would avoid turning this into a pure trap option - you miss out on the prize, but you aren't penalized beyond that for losing an absurdly difficult fight.
>>
>>49563317
Mortals and Dragonblood.
>>
>>49563345
Silly anon, that's not a drawback at all.
>>
>>49563317
>Mortal
>Dragonblooded

Infernal is on its way, I think.

>>49563373
Well, I guess I can work with that. Defeating 'old' enemies should not bet the major problem here, fighting a 'version' of myself should be.

How does the Origin fight? Does it copies your tactics or has its own? What powers does it take? Everything or just some? What about the items?
>>
File: witcher.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
witcher.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
>That moment when I was tempted to create monsters in Jumps that don't have any just to keep up my Monster Hunter persona.

>Wait a moment, that is something a horrible person would do.

When have you caught yourself contemplating something horrible for weird or petty reasons jumpers?
>>
File: adam bladeyes.gif (408KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
adam bladeyes.gif
408KB, 500x281px
>>49563428
Hmmm.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Alright something I said I do last night is type out what acutally happened during the Vacation Jumps.

The Room was fun and I experimented with the effects of indirect social combat. I manipulated from the background with my abilities and reinforced positive intimacies whilst mitigating a some peoples' excesses. In addition every time I was 'punished' by the director I broke the Fourth Wall. By the end of the first year I had the local bank in my pocket and I was slowly expanding my reach through proxies and shifting the fundamental nature of the background characters. The real 'movers and shakers' were spared my influence but for the fact that all the background characters were moving and shaking things like the local government with social change. By the time the movie started I was a mild mannered banker that the local mob thought of as the actual mayor. All of this from talking mildly to others for a while each day. That was startling.

Slice of Life Jump 115:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Preachy [+100]
Butt of Jokes [+200]
Background Character [+300]
Origin: Drop-In
Setting:
Time Travel [-300]
Jump SOL (Exalted: Mortal Heroes) [-300]
Perks:
Rock [-100]
Tutor [-100]
Optimism [-300]
Sagelike [-300]

Companions [-200]:
Import (__) & Yuno Gaisai Half-Caste Sidereal

We're in Exalted with Time Travel? What the hell am I going to get into dear Thread? Suggestions? I still haven't come up with anything good for this. ASA Murdukth could you help a Jumper out? I wanna do something intreasting with this but I've got no idea what to do with it.

I became a Mr. Rodgers with some science off to the side in Generic Children TV it was great.

Grim, Yuno, and I were all to take care of our three children in Generic Parenting. Minimandy, Nana, and Grim Jr. all inherited a lot of power from me because of Heredity (Discworld). It was troubling but at the same time so fufilling. Each of the kids managed to nab a key to the Warehouse and went exploring at times. Trying that.
>>
>>49560573
Lucid dreaming is neat but I'm more into messing around in other people's dreams to be honest.
>>
>>49563465
Origin is mostly an enhanced version of whatever you are. Are you a frontline fighter who goes full shonen ham? So does Origin. Are you a strategist who prefers minions to soak up damage before closing in for the kill? So does Origin.

That said, he's not stupid, and will adapt quickly. You can catch him completely flat-footed if you do something that would normally be out-of-character for you, or make use of abilities you hardly use. He's just what you are and more, so you need to be aware of your own weaknesses (or, if you somehow lack any, where you pay less attention) and exploit those accordingly. Mix things up, manage your energy reserves carefully, and strategize accordingly. If you can keep throwing curveballs without going all-in at the wrong time, you have a good chance of winning. That isn't accounting for the 'echoes', though...

He has everything you have, perks and items all, but like I said, he'll prioritize your favorite abilities and items during the initial bout. He'll only start mixing things up once he's on the ropes - and he IS smart enough to use your stuff in clever ways. Be smarter, or at least less predictable.
>>
>>49563298
Wait, so not only does Origin have ALL our powers, he has them at twice the power?

Dear god... Does it include warehouse items and such?

And we have to fight all our enemies at the same time? It's... Oh god.

If we fought them due to drawbacks and they were empowered by said drawback, are they similarly empowered here?
>>
File: gunlord_by_genzoman_d4zzwx5.jpg (300KB, 1200x778px) Image search: [Google]
gunlord_by_genzoman_d4zzwx5.jpg
300KB, 1200x778px
>>49563478
I took Cabin Fever in the Ouran High School Host Club jump, so I ended up making a bunch of monsters, and turning it into a Super Sentai/Magical girl setting with myself playing both the mentor and villain roles. I'm not sorry.
>>
>>49563612
Everything. Under the same fiat limitations as you, but everything.

I'll let you decide if the enemies are their drawback fiat selves or not. This fight is teeth-pullingly difficult on its own, so decide how masochistic you are via fanwankery on that one.
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 300x260px
>>49563549
The Tales of Phantasia Origin is a cute. A CUTE
>>
>>49563647
Anon no
>>
>>49563647
Looks like a gayer Unconquered Sun to me.
>>
>>49563666
>>49563647
Anon yes.
>>
>>49563644
Can you provide a breakdown of what the fuck the plot of Tales of Phantasia is about? I am doing my best to understand it or find a summary or such but the more I read about it the more confused I am
>>
>>49563535
>ASA Murdukth could you help a Jumper out? I wanna do something intreasting with this but I've got no idea what to do with it.
Muuurdukth here.

Not sure what to do with that. Take a vacation in the First Age in its prime (so before the Solars went too crazy)?

I'd say visit Zen-Mu, but SoL timetravel doesn't go back that far.

Maybe go live in the Imperial City while Scarlet is taking over?

>>49563465
>Infernal is on its way, I think.
It's on its way. At a glacial pace, but it's coming.
>>
>>49563695
>Implying you can get gayer than Theion's boytoy.
>>
>>49563704
In the Past Era, an invader named Dhaos basically attacks the entire world (mostly the Kingdom of Midgard) with an army of demons until he is defeated by four heroes, and uses his magic to flee nearly 100 years into the future, only to get sealed up by people waiting for his arrival.

12 years after THAT, (now 100 years since the whole thing happened), the protags go out hunting only to find their town destroyed and everyone slaughtered when they return home. This is the work of Random Asshat, who wants to unseal Dhaos in hopes of controlling him (in truth, being manipulated by him, I think?). This goes about as well as you'd expect for everyone involved.

The protags are sent to the past, and things unfold from there.

The wiki page on Dhaos and To Valhalla both have full descriptions of what is really going on. Dhaos himself is far from completely innocent, especially since he goes bugnuts insane in the original timeline, but it puts a lot of things in the game in perspective.
>>
>>49563644
Let's say I tend to only limit myself to in jump stuff, unless I experiment or such, using my out of jump stuff very rarely unless very hard pressed. That means Origin will do the same. So if I straight up pull out all stops on the start, I might get a headstart, advantage, I assume?
>>
File: HONK HONK.png (404KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
HONK HONK.png
404KB, 500x750px
>>49563549
So, I have to kill him using tactics or powers that I never use. Several times thanks to 1-ups. And he will power-up and restore his life when he is about to die. Several times. Then he will summon a 'past' version of himself so I will have to fight two guys with the same level of power. He will also try to nullify my powers and break my items. Then corrupt the entire dimension/time-line to try to get the job done. Then start throwing big bangs to me. Then he will hit me with my conceptual crowbar which damage does not heal.

I can't guarantee the safety of the setting.

Fuck, I'm starting to feel sorry for some of my most recent bosses...
>>
>>49563764
Okay, that got confusing too.

I am asking because Eternal Sword tells us that we can't get it while the MC is finding its parts or using it. So after they use it it breaks down again?
>>
File: unsexy sun.jpg (118KB, 959x660px) Image search: [Google]
unsexy sun.jpg
118KB, 959x660px
>>49563736
Yeah but unfortunately he looks butch, not trappy at all.
>>
>>49563764
...okay, hold on a thought.

He summons echoes of my enemies and uses my powers and items... But not companions, right?

They can help me? Or is it that while he can summon those echoes and even use powers that summon minions I am fully alone?
>>
>>49563766
Maybe, maybe not, though this'd be from a sense of fair play on his part rather than him being fooled. Remember, he's pulling out your link to previous, still-frozen worlds. Whatever you did there, he'll be aware of it. Origin, while not much of a people person, seems to have a sense of honor about him, so it's a 50/50 chance.

>>49563783
Have fun, anon. That said, the arena is isolated by both fiat and Origin, so you can go nuts without fear of destroying all of Aselia.

>>49563786
Basically Cress and company need the Eternal Sword to actually confront Dhaos for the last time and send everyone home once their journey is over. So either before or after the latter half of the plot.

I can't actually say 'when' because time travel is confusing and annoying. Just either go straight for the Trial or wait about a year in wherever you're staying.
>>
>>49563812
You can use summons, but not full companions. He likewise doesn't use your companions or THEIR abilities.
>>
tell me about your chain
>>
File: Jumper goes on his average day.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper goes on his average day.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>49563875
>>
>>49563875
It's long and hard, feels good in your hand, and is fun to play with.
>>
File: 1453486487786.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1453486487786.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>49562993
>>49563079
FUCK ALEXANDER AND HIS ZA WARUDO BULLSHIT. FUCK ALL THIS CLOSED TIME LOOP SHENANIGANS AND ALEXANDER'S XANATOS GAMBITS. AND FUCK ELIDIBUS' LITTLE SECOND PLACE XANATOS BULLSHIT WITH GOING "LAWL EVERY DEFEAT WORKS FOR ME"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Oh my gods SE, what are you even doing. You basically Poochied the Warriors of Darkness and I could see the Eyes coming back from a mile away, but why did you have to give them to the guy who's very, very clearly going to fuck you up. Has Elidibus learned nothing from Lahabrea's death. Alexander Prime's bullshit is just something else as well, what is even. There's fucking time loops and infinite calculations all over the place, what is going on.

>>49559276
Now now, that's not a guarantee. Just... a possible outcome.
>>
>>49563623

>turning it into a Super Sentai/Magical girl setting with myself playing both the mentor and villain roles.

Why does that sound familiar
>>
>>49563914
[SEEKING THE PEACE OF REASON]
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
So... what happens if Pacifist Frisk gets a hold of a Blue Lantern Ring (Hope), a Violet Lantern Ring (Love), or a Green Lantern Ring (Willpower)?

>>49563720
Sorry for screwing up your name there. Right so I'm going to be learning some neat shit from the First Age and with my ability to lessen Limit I'm going to help some Twilight with Red Rage of Compassion study the Great Curse after proving I'm a Time Traveler from the future who has the ability to shift Limit around.

>>49563875
Gaunlet clings to his humanity because he feels more and more alien from his original mindset the further he goes on the Chain. Inhuman willpower is just that inhuman and he has a bad habit of trying to lock all but a part of his power away because of his weird quirk to try to stay human. Among Jumpers he'd be called a generalist, not advanced in any one thing but skilled in almost everything. Many esoteric abilities are starting to pile up to the point that I can't remember everything any more. Really I thought I was dead the Jump before my massive, Jump-chan approved, vacation but then I came across an esoteric ability that made it so that I could get one last sneak attack in even though I was physically unable to do so.
Tldr: It get's a little Wild. Jumper has bad habits.
>>
File: 1426309497443.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1426309497443.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
>>49564004

>So... what happens if Pacifist Frisk gets a hold of a Blue Lantern Ring (Hope), a Violet Lantern Ring (Love), or a Green Lantern Ring (Willpower)?

>Give him all 3
>>
File: 1473051443374.png (331KB, 930x580px) Image search: [Google]
1473051443374.png
331KB, 930x580px
>>49563549
How do you expect that people like ASA get that done.

Do you hate long chain jumpers?
>>
File: Scarf Chara.jpg (226KB, 787x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Scarf Chara.jpg
226KB, 787x1015px
>>49564004
>Not consuming and assimilating your companion Frisk

You're wasting such a good quality DETERMINATION there.
>>
>>49564045
They can't. It's literally impossible. They'll just sit around flailing pointlessly trying to beat someone with twice as many lives, who is twice as intelligent, twice as good a strategist, twice as large, who can see twice as far into the future, knows you probably better than you do, etc.

Basically, you want to take ToP as soon as possible if you plan on taking this scenario. Because after a certain point, the difficulty shifts from "apocalyptically difficult" to "actually impossible".
>>
>>49564045
I'm sure they'll figure something out.

No, but it's still fun to watch. I applaud things that take more effort than one move or one punch, or an epic struggle as opposed to the Jumper lacking any worthy foes at all after a point. That was my philosophy for the Trial - the safety net was in the spirit of this being a challenge instead of a chain-ending trap. Hence why the Dhaos fight has limitations and difficulties that depend on experience, while the Trial is always a grind.
>>
File: image.png (194KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
194KB, 600x582px
>>49564061
>>
>>49564088
Far as I'm concerned, it was always impossible, short of you being a cheeky fuck and casting an instant-death spell on him before you picked up any immunities to those. Of course, he'd do the same, so you two would have a 50/50 on who wins.
>>
File: 1424651039607.gif (4MB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1424651039607.gif
4MB, 500x746px
>>49563942
There is no reason anymore, nor is there peace. There is only endless conflict, worlds of ten and three to whom seven have been lost to the darkness, and flooding a world with Light has just as many consequences. Umbral Calamities release a piece of Zodiark each time it happens, and the Ascians are driving the Beastmen to grow so desperate that they will hopefully turn towards a new god to save them instead while making Hydaelyn force herself to give the PC more and more strength until she shatters from the strain and lets Zodiark into the world again. They are practically fucking responsible for everything ever, from the summoning of Bahamut as a Primal, while turning around and teaching the Allagans how to trap and siphon such Primals, even down to manipulating Avere to go off the fucking deep end in Tam-Tara Deepcroft and Palace of the Dead.

The only good thing to have come from this is Alisae coming back as a total badass, Mide getting something of a happy ending, and the Sophia boss fight. Though I still expect after we beat all three of the Warring Triad for Regulus to somehow go bugshit insane and pull a Kefka, following in the footsteps of the other Legatus we've seen.
>>
>>49564090
Can Origin at the very least not have twice as good mental, tactical etc abilities but just other power stuff? Because otherwise we would be instantly outsmarted.

...please don't tell me that if we in spare time fight our Doubles to know how to counter ourselves he will have that too. Because him getting perks, powers, even items is good but even our own non perk knowledge?

At the very least if we lack "This IS, in fact, my final form" or the like then Origin also has to switch between alt forms.
>>
>>49564088

...Man, this is the opposite of Gurren Lagaan

"If the chances aren't 100% it might as well be 0%!"
What's wrong, you apes, do you want to live forever?!
>>
File: plot armor.jpg (163KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
plot armor.jpg
163KB, 640x960px
>>49564090
But I have one thing that Origin hasn't: Plot Armor.

Suck it jumpmaker.
>>
>>49564126
Eh, not exactly. It just gets much harder the more powerful you are. Like, if you go there before you tank reliably tank rocket launchers, then it becomes much more manageable. It's not a bad idea to take it early in the chain, as 1) that's when it's actually possible to defeat and 2) it's a decent boost early-on and later.
>>
>>49564154
That's a good idea actually. If you have worse plot armor than the Origin, you obviously have worse odds, so his plot armor doesn't even activate, while yours does, catapulting you to victory.
>>
File: wisdom.png (66KB, 175x337px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.png
66KB, 175x337px
>>49564183
Genius.
>>
File: 23913957021_a6f2e3679b.jpg (40KB, 340x249px) Image search: [Google]
23913957021_a6f2e3679b.jpg
40KB, 340x249px
>>49563875
>>
>>49564141
The 'twice your capacity thing' refers mostly to powers. Like I said, he's mostly focused on your favorite tactics and powers. Being unconventional is the best way to get ahead - you mostly need to be aware of any weakness or flaw you have, however tiny.

That said, all of your stuff still works. If you have a perk that makes you immune to precog, that takes priority over any he gains. If you have magic immunity, he does too, but you keep yours. 'Absolutes' give priority to the Jumper, though Origin will have the same thing.

The fight becomes LITERALLY impossible if he circumvents these things, so assume fiat favors the Jumper unless it would trivialize the fight.
>>
>>49564183
Anything that boosts you, to match you opponent at least if you are weaker or such, will immensely help against Origin no matter his power.

Unless by that happening or as you damage him his ability activates, thus giving him better odds. So your ability activates, giving you better odds. Then his abili- why does everything taste like copper?
>>
>>49564241
So having knowledge of our weaknesses will help and he will lack it unless his copied perks specifically let him see our weakness, but on start we know more.

The alt form thing was correct or he does not have any need to switch and has them at once otherwise? Because you said he starts with our favorite stuff but can learn to adapt as time goes on
>>
>>49564148
What? No, that's not been said. The scenario just goes from something like 50% and decreases logarithmically.

Once you start getting into the greater superhuman abilities, your chances start heading towards "impossible". Especially "speedster" powers.

If however, you don't increase your speed much trough perks, then you can take out the "echoes" without Origin speed-cockblocking you and give yourself much better odds.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1023x682px
>>49563875
>>
>>49564282
Altforms work the same for him unless you happened to perk up That One Perk that lets you freely mix and match them, yes.
>>
>>49564241
I mostly use magic because I'm immune to physical damage.

So, I need to punch him while he is double immune to physical damage.

I'm kinda fucked, aren't I?

So, we can use our Noble Eightfold-path to destroy his absolutes while he can't destroy ours because they're fiat powered?

That would actually greatly help the Jumper.
>>
>>49564303
So, do 1-up perks become 2-up perks?
>>
>>49563875
>>
>>49564308
Yes, you revive twice once killed once.
>>
>>49564304
>I'm immune to physical damage.
lel. Power-wank on, anon.
>>
File: 5d7ca909f028148e734c90d33d4ca6cd.jpg (981KB, 1005x1246px) Image search: [Google]
5d7ca909f028148e734c90d33d4ca6cd.jpg
981KB, 1005x1246px
>>49563875
>>
>>49564303
Oh god.

It would turn into this.
https://youtu.be/7VYPIRSF62A

I am sorry it's an AMV. Why can't people upload fights as they are
>>
File: 1466192603722.jpg (293KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1466192603722.jpg
293KB, 1131x707px
>>49564304
>Immune to physical damage.
I'm just going to ask outright. How?
>>
>>49564304
Yes, actually. Just assume the fiat pendulum will never make the fight piss-easy, at which point, you would cancel each other out. If it gives you an edge or otherwise eliminates the fight being a total impossibility, it will favor the Jumper.

>>49564308
I'm not THAT mean.
>>
>>49564317
Alternatively, he revieves twice as strong. Or as two people.
>>
>>49564351
Maybe his Persona has Null Physical or something?
>>
>>49564379
Which wouldn't apply to the Persona user. Such things apply only to the Persona itself.
>>
File: med_1454504430_image.jpg (49KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
med_1454504430_image.jpg
49KB, 427x500px
>>49564045
I say "fuuuuuuck that" and don't take it.
I hold back. Like. All the time. It's gotten to the point where I'm not really sure where my "serious series" is in terms of power. I literally don't know how to go all out, and when I do go all out, it's more of a panicked grab bag of throwing shit. So when something scales, I take that to mean, "This person is at your full arbitrary level of power, but doesn't hold back and actually knows how to do shit."
To which I respond, "I guess I fucking die, then."

I actually like "the jump is harder/enemies are stronger/etc" drawbacks, up to a limit.
But fuck scaling.

On an alternately related note,
>>49546944 (Cont'd)
In lieu of the update, I'm adding...
> That’s... That’s Impossible! [+200CP]
... to my build. I am unsure if I want to take "Intensify!" or "Mystical Rune" in exchange for it, though. They're both great.
Would you believe that I've never actually learned how to do magic spell circles?

Also, I'm taking the Dhaos scenario, [To Valhalla]. Y'know, with the bigass army?
And lost.

I made it to Dhaos, and we got in a big fight, and then I ended up getting injured and retreated (thereby failing the scenario), though not before injuring him as well.
Specifically, we hit each other with our weaknesses. Which lead to a great moment where our final incantations were punctuated with an, "INDIGNATIOHMYGOOOOD".
And after that we spent the whole jump nursing dramatic scars and plotting against each other.
>>
>>49564402
Um, no? They are not Stands. Persona user gets the resistances of their persona. It appears for special stuff like magic but otherwise it's you fighting
>>
>>49563875

50% crafting, 25% exploration, 25% helping people

It goes about as well as one would expect
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1600x900px
>>49563875
>>
>>49564421
Only when the Persona is out, though.
>>
>>49564379
It's also a pretty easy effect to achieve with Anima magitech/enchanting.
>>
File: narniaman.jpg (71KB, 467x342px) Image search: [Google]
narniaman.jpg
71KB, 467x342px
>>49563875
>>
>>49564351
Dormant Power-boosted Drop-in capstone in SMT can do it, but only for one attack type at a time.
>>
So I had a thought.

Using my own experiences in Bloodborne, my attempts to keep my Beast in check, my fighting prowess and weapon ideas... Upon getting to Darkest Dungeon I turned Abomination into Yharnam Man
>>
File: Chara the Fallen Human.png (201KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
Chara the Fallen Human.png
201KB, 500x693px
>>49564035
>Give em all three
That's nucking futs bro.

>>49564061
Scarf Chara is just rubbing it in. Also >>49564105.
Also how do you like Pic Related

>>49564476
>>49564379
Ah, cool just wanted to know if it was fiat enforced or not. A Perk or Perk combo is much harder to counter than just some game mechanic.
>>
Are there any perks similar to true stealth from new bleach?
>>
>>49563914
>>49564134
Heh. Are you looking forward to experiencing all that in-jump?

Although yes, things have been looking grim for a while now. 4.0 probably won't help things in a slightest.
>>
>>49564653
Not in one perk, though a combo could help.
>>
>>49564615
Do you know what is more Determined?

The guy who legibly defeated Final Boss of Darkest Dungeon and skipped the instant deaths, something that even developers thought is impossible

https://youtu.be/Ut556KnlbIw
>>
File: C is for Commie.jpg (69KB, 615x832px) Image search: [Google]
C is for Commie.jpg
69KB, 615x832px
>>49563875
>>
File: 1450755452391.jpg (7KB, 212x160px) Image search: [Google]
1450755452391.jpg
7KB, 212x160px
>>49564677
My screams of untold fury and madness will birth a new Primal. Its contempt for all things Ascian will only be dwarved by the desire to end those who would slay their own kin and fashion their bones as Eikon Summoning tools to ramp up the power of the summoning in question. The sky will split and the only thing everyone will hear as the sign of a new god will be the constant ear-splitting noise it makes. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

>>49558930
(Etrian Odyssey) #21
-Background: Scholar (900CP) -We'll see what I can't do to make some friends and find things out.
-Class: Survivalist (Free) -BOW TIIIIIME.
-Bows (Free) -Skills I already know.
-Sniper (800CP) -NOW WE'RE TALKING.
-Bullseye (600CP) -KEEP IT GOING.
-Apollon (300CP) -Shit has officially gotten crazy.
-Undiscovered Realm (Free) -HA HAAA! TIME TO EXPLORE!
-Ceaseless Melody (Free) -Oh sweet, soundtracks!
-Get The Treasure (200CP) -ALL THE LOOT EVER.
-Inspecting the Resounding Weapons (Free) -Studying enemies? My forte.
-Crimson Weapons (-100CP) -Nothing goes to waste. Nothing. Any monster part is grounds for materials.
-Throne of Creation (-400CP) (Discount) -OH HOLY SHIT WHAT. Biotech infused with magic, able to make life? WHAT.
-Map (Free) -Exploraaaation.
-Backpack (Free) -Preserves monster parts? GODLY.
-Amrita Supply (-500CP) (Discount) -What I'm gonna do with you...
-Cheapskate (-300CP)
-Even in your Jumpchain, F.O.E! (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Tharsis, 19 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...yeah vacation time is definitely over and it's time to learn to be self-sufficient, because THOSE CHEAPSKATE ASSHOLES AREN'T GONNA BE OF ANY USE. On top of that the F.O.E.s are out in force which means I am going to be in a wooooorld of hurt. I mean at least I can try to snipe them before they get to me, but COME ON. WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS.
>>
Jump #160: The Fountain
>Temperance (Self-control, patience and tact in handling situations.)
>Age: 44
>The Past: Noble
>The Present: Inventor
>The Future: Historian
>Drawbacks: Unending Age (+300)
A natural choice for a historian. It may make my life more difficult, but it adds weight to my words and ensures that people know why we do as we do - I am walking evidence of what the old ways used to be.
>Perfect Time (Free, Tier 1 discount)
It's a small thing, but it is definitely useful. Especially adding the function where my eidetic memory is now timestamped.
>Sense of the Now (1200, Tier 2 discount)
Sense everything within five meters of myself? I do quite like this.
>All Together Now (1100)
I am not sure how this will affect me as a jumper, but I know that I won't come out of this unchanged. Perhaps that is for the best.
>Soothing Presence (900, Tier 3 discount)
A curious effect, but a welcome one. Calming those around me will be helpful in many cases.
>Absolution (600, Tier 4 discount)
This should be coupled with one on one therapy. Get someone to confront their issues... and forgive themselves so that they can move on with their life. Actually, I suddenly wish I had this a long time ago. Would've made it so much easier to get Snape to stop being an utter bastard, among other things, if he'd just forgive himself and move forward.
>Subsistence (400)
My nutritional needs are reduced to a slim fraction of normal. I find this useful.
>Biosphere (Free)
A new way to redecorate the warehouse! And a rather nifty one, too. I'm definitely keeping this. I'm glad I get a free 100 point item.
>Meditation Garden (Free, Item #1)
Fortunately, 100 point items, when discounted, are free. The warehouse can always use a nice garden annex, and I know just the thing to plant there.
>Tree of Life Sapling (0, Item #2)
Now... this is not a thing I will take lightly.
>>
>>49564997
Seeds will probably go into storage, but there are a few places where I intend to give them out. Most places, though... they simply are not ready and would find a way to weaponize the seeds.

What happened during this jump... well, it's much less important than one might think. What is important, though, is that this jump has served to pull my psyche together into a much more coherent whole than it had been before, setting me in a more stable way, which I definitely need after some of the more recent jumps. Rather than resetting to a baseline, it's all a part of me.

This doesn't dilute who I am, but adds to it. I am no longer akin to painter's canvas, with layers added over layers, occasionally pieces stripped away or left to neglect and peel against the elements. If anything, I now am akin to a sculpture being carved, without the benefit of the marble being removed from the mountain. With time and patience, you can carve that mountain into anything, from a momentous sight that can be seen from orbit to something that one could spend a lifetime viewing, discovering something subtle and new at every turn of their head.

I feel like I need to revise my armor to better reflect who I am going to be, from this point forward. I'll likely still use the praetorian armor as a base, but... I want something less aggressive. Pretty sure that this is going to be where the gauntlet expands to being a full pauldron, though.
>>
>>49564959
Godspeed, you crazy diamond, you.
>>
>>49564874
>>49564615

I meant to link this, fuck

https://youtu.be/tGsTZtH8308
>>
File: Rogal Dorns builds a thing.jpg (125KB, 636x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal Dorns builds a thing.jpg
125KB, 636x600px
>>49564351
>>49564324
Well, it's kinda complicated. I used these, among other things:

>Dog Talisman + Horse Talisman + Magic Must Defeat Magic this alone should answer you, but I'd like to add a few more just in case.
>Soft Physics (Worm), also makes you inmune to physical damage.
>Existential Clipping Error (SCP), immune to pressure.
>Human Pincushion (Razzle Dazzle), nullifies all damage done by any kind of cutting.
>Integrated Kryptonian + Martian physiologies (this would take a lot longer to explain).
>Ribbon Bearer (FF:Tactics) makes you immune to a great of status effects, some of them physical.
>Lots of things in Fallout 4 make you immune to radiation damage.

And of course there is stuff like pre-programming one of the many intangibility things with a few precog powers to trigger when attacked, or simply always roll with it. Or clever usage of portals. Or simply having a pretty fucked-up existence by combining a few dozens of demon/angel/god/spirit origins.
>>
Shovel Knight (Jump#22)
> Age: 27 [Rolled7]
> Location: Armor Outpost [Rolled4]
> Type of Knight: Plague Knight
> Order of No Quarter [-100CP]
> Skilled [Get a Freebie!]
> Rapport [-100CP]
> No One Dies [-300CP]
> Always Good In You [-150CP]
> Gift of the Enchantress [-300CP]
> Decent Armour [Get a Freebie!]
> Decent Shield [Get a Freebie!]
> Meal Ticket [-50CP]

So, it turns out there's like an update or something from two years ago? And Gift of Enchantress no longer mentions world ending spells, and Gaming Biology has been replaced by something potentially far more broken?! And I lost my bitchin' black robe, apparently.
I liked Gaming Biology, but whatever. I'll make due with apparently invincible bystander powers.
You'd think I'd be sadder about the world ending spells, but, I mean, by the time that was a thing I already had Mako Reactors and probably Mana Cannons for that matter. So it's basically the same note, different key.
I'm gonna miss that robe, though.

Anyway! Uh!
There's no options for Plague Knight, and we will likely never ever have a Plague of Shadows jump, so I took the "make your own knight! they get a special ability!" option and just said, "I wanna be Plague Knight."
Can I do that? I'm gonna say I can do that. His was more It's more fun than the regular game, I think.

Anyway, I spent the jump wandering around between the Order, helping out, and bystanding. Mostly Plague and Tinker Knight, with some King.
That was pretty much it.
Townspeople are boring.
>>
>>49565135
The immortality talisman if I recall correctly only negates lethal damage and while Soft Physics can let you ignore a great deal of bullshit it is more because the damage doesn't matter than any resistance to taking damage.
>>
Could a suit of proto adamantium power armor tank a hit from Scion?
>>
Jump #161: SCP Foundation
>Ace of Cups (The seed of a new relationship or spiritual journey - perhaps as yet unseen.)
>Location: Site-██
>Identity: SCP (-200)
This was only due to the IRC. But if I'm going to go SCP I may as well go all the way to Keter.
>Drawbacks: Die, Monster! (0), SCP-682 (+600)
>Alternative Nutritional Needs (Free, SCP, Safe)
>Perceptual Filter (1350, SCP, Safe)
>Anomalous Physiology (1050, SCP, Euclid)
>Agitation Field (750, SCP, Keter)
>The Full Wiki (700)
The main trick to reading this is making sure I DON'T accidentally read the parts that have memetic kill agents in them. Of course, there are certainly ways to process its contents so that is a non-issue. Not that I can let anyone know I have this, but it does mean I can use this to take a few ... souveniers.
>Bottle of SCP-500 (600)
I'll be using this sparingly, if at all, but I know there are going to be places where it will come in handy later and people that could definitely use it as a cure.
>SCP-2400 (0)
My very own hyperbolic time chamber! Sure, it's only 140x normal speed instead of 365x, but hey, can't have everything. No, wait, I have ways to accelerate time much further than that. Guess I CAN have everything. This, however, is DEFINITELY never going anywhere but the warehouse, no matter what.
>>
Item #: SCP-████

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-████ must be destroyed as soon as possible. It is to be kept in a sealed chamber at all times, measuring 5m x 5m x 3m constructed of reinforced concrete and closed via a stone door which is to be barred, not locked whether electronically or mechanically. It is to be monitored via closed circuit video at all times (such equipment shall be replaced monthly or as needed). It is not to come within ██ meters of any other SCPs outside of testing and is to be referred to only as SCP-████ and no other name that it requests to be called, as per standard procedure.
Notes: O5-Command authorization must be given for any and all testing involving other SCPs.
If anyone suggests SCP-682 be used AGAIN in hopes that at least one of them will be terminated this time, I'll demote them to D-class. The last time we tried that, site ██ was completely lost and thanks to losing containment half our Class-B amnesiac stock was depleted during cleanup. - O5-██

Description: SCP-████ generally appears within the form of a nondescript human male six feet in height with varying attire and accessories, and upon initial inspection would seem to have a normal human's sleeping pattern and hunger. There appears to be little rhyme or reason to the attire, other than being selected seemingly randomly upon awakening for the day, and the attire ranges from extremely anachronistic to extremely advanced, some of which should not be physically possible (see addendem ████-C, example 'holographic scarf'). When exposed to extreme stimuli, it has been noted to change shape in response to the threat (see addendum ████-E for an extensive list), the most notable of which was in response to exposure to SCP-682 (see incident ████-B) and manifested as the form of a dragon exceeding ████ meters in length.
>>
>>49565275
Deprivation of food has been found to have seemingly no ill effect, other than vocal complaints of hunger and mild threats that might be expected from a normal human. Sleep deprivation experiments have been largely unsuccessful and SCP-████ will sleep (or at least pretend to sleep) through any non-physical stimuli, meeting physical stimuli with the expected forceful resistance offered by a normal human.

SCP-████ generally presents as being cooperative toward researchers but has an effect which has been colloquially dubbed a "somebody's else's problem field"; unless being directly engaged, verbally or physically, it seems to be a harmless nondescript human doing, as one D-class called it, "normal people things". This is theorized to possibly be a secondary effect of a greater issue, which is that its existence has anomalous effects on the local laws of physics. (See experiment log ████-A.) In short, the more complex a device is, the shorter its mean time to failure - a simple mechanical key lock may last a few months, electronic cameras six to eight weeks, a ruggedized laptop computer two weeks, a cellular telephone, a matter of days. Further investigation shows conductive materials are transmuted into what is presently theorized to be strange (quark) matter. This effect seems to cease once removed from SCP-████'s area of effect, which has been difficult to pin down but appears to vary between ██ to ██ meters. It is theorized that this field of effect may have deleterious effects upon the containment cell, but such effects would take months to manifest and there is little risk of a containment breach without notice.
>>
>>49565284
Destructive testing thus far (again, see experiment log ████-A) has shown a remarkable resistance to most conventional methods used to terminate it, and this escalated to the use of SCPs after explosives severed its limbs, which subsequently were reattached by it without apparent harm. Destructive testing with SCPs stopped after the anomalous effect was found to agitate sapient SCPs (escalating with the containment breach documented in incident ████-B). Further destructive testing postponed for the time being.

SCP-████ has been found to be extremely pleasant to engage in personal conversation, and while performing tasks under the direction of researchers with D-class personnel often speaks to the personnel about their personal lives while attempting to give insight. It has been observed to interact less positively with D-class who have particularly heinous histories, though in one case spoke with Dr. ████████ in regard to one D-class personnel to advise that the subject should be released and gave further relevant information as to their background. Followup investigation confirmed this data and class-A amnesiacs were applied to D-█████ and he was released from duty; this confirmed some sort of precognitive or clairvoyant ability on the part of SCP-████. Motives for disclosing such ability are unknown at this time.

>"It looks like a man, it talks like a man, but it's as close to a man as 682 is, and it's eroding the basic laws of physics by existing. It's a potential YK-class scenario and the clock is ticking. Ten years, according to SCP-████. If we can't find a way to eradicate it, you can kiss the Standard Model goodbye." - Dr. ████████
>>
>>49563875
Manly tears and waifus.

Also, pauldrons.
>>
>>49565324

Lamenters make 40k worth living
>>
>>49565275
>>49565284
>>49565297
Now this is some entertaining writefaggotry, well done.
>>
>>49565205
Horse + Dog actually provided that in the series. No damage and no pain.

Considering that Soft Physics is based in the Mask Comics (I think that it's the comics), you're right. But the Mask only takes damage at times, while others it simply ignores with its toony antics. Some times it is bullet proof and the other a single gun-shoot opens a hole in its chest.

Also, being a Toon in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' gives you immunity to physical damage, if only under certain conditions.
>>
>>49565343
I'm glad you enjoyed it! This is why I write up my jumps, on the off chance that something will be enjoyed by others. :)
>>
>>49565093
Holy fuck.

He beat it's ass so hard there should be an alternate ending
>>
>>49565093
LEPROSY!
>>
File: Chara's Special Attack.jpg (207KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
Chara's Special Attack.jpg
207KB, 640x355px
>>49565093
Damn!

>>49565244
>>49565275
>>49565284
>>49565297
This is beautiful. You are swell Crux.

>>49565343
Indeed.

>>49565359
I think Soft Physics is from Worm and is supposed to be the power that Circus has, which allows them to ignore damage as if they were a rubber doll, pull shit out of nowhere, and be so sexually ambiguous that even Tattletale can't figure out their gender. (No bullshit this is what they can canonically do. They're based on one of Worms older works.) If you're using another Soft Physics just say it and I'll apologize.

>>49565400
True that.

Where am I heading to next guys?
The Chain So Far: http://pastebin.com/wCGtVWya

Also more Chara just cause.
>>
>>49565366
Whats a YK class scenario?
>>
File: ORDO DRAIGO.jpg (185KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
ORDO DRAIGO.jpg
185KB, 623x414px
>>49565297
>Oh, look at him, he is being nice to people
>But he is also slowly eroding reality

Also, we need more crazy reality warpers in SCP.
>>
File: Chara's Killer Intent.gif (104KB, 391x219px) Image search: [Google]
Chara's Killer Intent.gif
104KB, 391x219px
>>49565572
I think that's End of the World events.
>>
>>49565572
It's not one of the normally used ones, which is why I used it. XK is an end of the world scenario, ZK is an end of the universe scenario, so I figure they'd panic if someone is eroding physics and go 'if this isn't controlled it's going to restructure the laws of the universe' so it's somewhere in between the two.
>>
>>49565571
Phantasia because I just finished it and I'm biased.
>>
>>49565572
Also, being who they are they have to err on the side of safety, but they're totally wrong about me breaking physics enough to break the universe.
>>
File: the-mask-world-cup-630x349.jpg (18KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
the-mask-world-cup-630x349.jpg
18KB, 620x349px
>>49565571
>I think Soft Physics is from Worm and is supposed to be the power that Circus has, which allows them to ignore damage as if they were a rubber doll, pull shit out of nowhere, and be so sexually ambiguous that even Tattletale can't figure out their gender. (No bullshit this is what they can canonically do. They're based on one of Worms older works.) If you're using another Soft Physics just say it and I'll apologize.

It's from Worm, but I don't think that it's Circus because:

>Circus is cannoically part of a multiple trigger event resulting in minor shared powers
>Circus doesn't have anything to ignore damage to my knowledge
>Their abilities were Hammerspace, enhanced aim and coordination and small pyrokinesis, nothing like ignore damage or put people into cans and leave.
And finally:
>You get a yellow suit and a green mask with the power.
>>
>>49565571
Not him but Soft Physics is based on the Big Head Killer from the Mask comics, that is what the included green mask references in the description. It also explicitly mentions "loony toon Physics" in it's description.
>>
>>49565630
Yeah, I kinda guessed that. They misinterpreted your comment about ten years as a countdown to the end of the world, rather than you just leaving.

And on a completely unrelated note, how do you think they would react to sex toy terminator?
>>
File: Chara.(Undertale).jpg (543KB, 900x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Chara.(Undertale).jpg
543KB, 900x1046px
>>49565634
>>49565597
>>49565571
Also, your Chara tastes are aceptable.

Is the red-black some kind of AU?
>>
>>49565571
Actually, WormAnon confirmed that Soft Physics gives you full (Comic version) The Mask powers.

So yeah, it can shrug off almost anything short of complete disintegration.

>>49565597
Don't remember which, but I'm pretty sure YK and ZK are 'End of Reality' and 'Death of the Universe'.
>>
File: what.gif (23KB, 346x200px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
23KB, 346x200px
>>49565652
>sex toy terminator
What?

...Also, somehow this reminded me that we still need a Toy Story jump, so we can become Jumper Action Figures and such.
>>
>>49565630
>Not damaging reality by existing
Do you even Digital Hazard?
>>
File: Chara Pictures Burning.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chara Pictures Burning.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>49565620
>>49565630
>>49565689
Ah, okay.

>>49565634
>>49565642
>>49565689
And thus I have, indeed, been told.

>>49565656
EpicTale AU is kinda new and it's basically got a Chara whose powers might just be coming from the Chara at THE GENOCIDE END from the Future. She may or may not have killed Asgore as her first act as the Demon Who Comes When It's Name is Called.
>>
>>49565704
We need that digimon world jump. I wants that, but i spend all my cp in regular digimon on being an angel.
>>
Could Soft Physics let me pull non machine gun objects out of thin air? Like a sandwich?
>>
>>49565689
no,i talked to WormAnon it's movie version not comic version. comic big Head is A Hi end reality Warper.
>>
>>49565724
>Not picking the dragon route with additional evolution trees

You could have been both Megidramon and the Zeed-line.

>>49565741
>comic big Head is A Hi end reality Warper.

I don't know which comic you're getting that, but movie is a way more versatile and powerful than comic.

It's just that movie is Family Friendly, and comic never does anything really impressive. Except fighting with Lobo to stand-still.
>>
>>49565741
>Hi end reality Warper.
Since when? He was almost evenly matched with a guy who's only power was being really big.
>>
>>49565739
Yes. Comic pulls bombs and other weapons out of his pocket dimension.

Movie pulls all shorts of things, including food.
>>
>>49565783
Awesome, unlimited food source for when my warehouse is unavailable obtained.
>>
>>49565741
>no,i talked to WormAnon it's movie version not comic version. comic big Head is A Hi end reality Warper.

Got that post? Because I've searched in the archives and I haven't found anything.
>>
>>49565783
>>49565764
>>49565760
>>49565741
Err this is all I could find on the comic book mask. I checked some of the stuff and the comic pages are still there.
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/37hat7/respect_the_maskbig_head/
Still it's reddit...
But anyway the movie version was weaker in opinion, going from the comic pages linked.
>>
>>49565704
>Megidramon
>classic 'mc evil powerup' moment
>all that build up and tension
>everyone freaking out
>'omg its glitching everything omg'
>immediately gets its shit punched out by Beelzemon
1/10, would not choose over Skullgreymon.
>>
>>49565760
And instead I as shakkamon, who can literally shout most mega digimon into submission.

I think I'm fine.

...hmm. Question. Can I get a second evolution tree from a second spirit artifact?

Like, picking up one of the fire spirit artifacts give me access to the greymon tree, and i can use a side evolution to be both emperor and war.

But can I also but a light spirit and be garurumon?
>>
>>49565840
I don't think there's anything stopping you from buying multiple Spirits my build would be invalid in that case but you'd need to buy Side Evo again to branch out from there if you're already using one to get the Greymon line.
>>
>>49565835
>Beelzemon
Well, considering that he is the Plot made into a character, you can't blame Megidramon.

>>49565840
I think you can take as many spirits as you want. That's gonna cost you, though. So, basically what >>49565883 says

>>49565831
The comics are pretty short and kinda enjoyable if you like to see a reality warper murdering people in creative ways.

Movie seems equal or more powerful to me, he is just tamer in the way that he doesn't kill. Not that he can't, he just doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfKGaPcdAQw
>>
>>49565883
That sounds a little funky to me. Buying a second spirit should be the side evolution in and of itself. It's not like garurumon can evolve into anything related to a greymon - it has to keep going up to the garurumon line.
>>
>>49565831
Movies version pulled ballistic missiles out of his pockets at one point.

Also the description fits the Comics version better, if movies Mask folded someone up in a can and left them there they would probably be ok but the power description seems to imply the results would be as they would be in the comics (Extremely Dead).
>>
>>49565883
>>49565920
Or, sorry. Are you saying that after buying a side evolution to be emperor and war, as well as a second spirit, i would need to buy a second side evolution to be magna and metal garurumon?

Because that makes more sense than needing one to be a garurumon at all.
>>
File: 1393915858443.jpg (562KB, 912x939px) Image search: [Google]
1393915858443.jpg
562KB, 912x939px
>>49564959
(Geneforge) #22
-Background: Life Crafter (950CP) -Wait. Wait what is this. I thought Throne of Creation was bad enough. WHAT IS THIS.
-Focus: Shaping (Free) -I will modify life itself. I will do wonders with it.
-Quick Action (Free) -Hey, I'm not complaining for free situational awareness.
-Enhanced Essence Reserves x3 (650CP) -More essence, more power! Maybe this will stack with other buffs. No idea.
-Crafting (500CP) (Discount) -So... giving things essence to craft things? DON'T MIND IF I DO.
-Reshaping (200CP) (Discount) -And here we go, the bread and butter of Lifecrafting. Oh we're gonna be BEST FRIENDS.
-Crystal Workings (-400CP) -I will learn all the magic, and create the most accurate Geneforge. Also, CRYSTAAAAAAAALS.
-Shaping Gloves (-700CP) -Yesssssss, these shall be useful. VERY useful. It's time to engage in terrible work.
-At the Beginning (-400CP)
-Through to the End (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Sucia Island, 21 years old

...oh no. No no no why am I here of all places. Here, where there's wars with aberrations against life itself and creations tend to go insane from too much magic. WHY. And to make matters worse I'm caught up in the fucking war. A war where the moment I join a side, the enemy gains the advantage, and I'm at the very first one where if I use a Skill Canister I could very well start to go mad. This is the opposite of a fun time and I am questioning my life choices in this matter, especially so soon after FMA and Etrian.

At least I won't run out of materials to use.
>>
>>49565957
Movie version also displayed omniscience (or at least some form of clairvoyance) by knowing exactly what that one police detective's wife looked like.
>>
>>49565920
>Movie seems equal or more powerful to me, he is just tamer in the way that he doesn't kill. Not that he can't, he just doesn't.

Oh boy could he. Ever wondered what happen to Peggy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAczwNny-w
>>
>>49565957
Movie mask also include feats like reality warping the scene into a literal movie to give himself an award, freezing himself in air ignoring gravity, eating a bomb or panting a lever to drain a fountain.

Anyway, the best way to acquire toon force is to become a free genie in Disney Princess using one of your wishes.

>>49565975
Yes, you need to buy side-evolution for each new tree, and you need to buy a spirit for each 'base' new Digimon type.
>>
>>49565932
I'm not sure I understand you.

Spirits are items. The fact you have one Spirit doesn't stop you from using a different one to transform while you're still human. The second Side Evolution is so your second Spirit gets a second evolutionary line.

>>49565975
That is what I'm saying, yes.
>>
>>49565741
He is not a high level reality warper, Comics Big Head would fit right in as an middling member of the Worm Parahuman big leagues. Which is what most of the powers provide.
>>
>>49565622
Sorry it buried in the replies. Can't right now, it isn't on the Drive.
>>
>>49566072
Upload folder.
>>
>>49566085
Found it.
Alrighty then.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

Rolling Era
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>49566172
The Present eh? Rolling Location!
>>
>>49566009
>>49566018
Well, according to wikimon, megidramon can evolve from metal greymon.

Which makes trying to wrangle him out of a fire spirit much easier.
>>
Okay so.
Here's how Disgaea is going to work, or my idea for it. There's this thing called Repertoire. Basically, powers you have that are influenced by your Level in Disgaea. Their scaling is segregated from your other perks, but you can still benefit from boosts where relevant.
Perks come with a variety of effects, but also come with additions to Repertoire. Like, say, a perk that lets people accept your mischevious and 'evil' antics without much fuss makes you faster and sneakier

And a capstone that lets you see the good in anyone lets you use holy magic like what Flonne uses, both for healing and offense.
The exact power level of all of these scale with level. At 1, things like peak human or a slight, low-level boost occur. At higher levels, their potential gets more and more vast and potent. So you can have something, like calling down planet-sized lasers...but their damage and actually width and energy is determined by your level. So much like a level 1 Disgaea character, they're flashy but not terribly impressive. At higher levels, after a lot of grinding and work, though?
Oh boy.

This is the only way I can think of handling it without popping a blood vessel, because I took a look at the special attacks and skills of various characters and promptly went cross-eyed. There is way too much to cover in a single jump, everything from pocket dimensions to planet-sized lasers to meteors and oh god why did I volunteer for this

Thoughts? This is the only way I can think of compartmentalizing all of this into a workable jump. Even ignoring the in-setting power level, there's way too much to cover otherwise.
>>
File: 1391495257242.jpg (174KB, 812x920px) Image search: [Google]
1391495257242.jpg
174KB, 812x920px
>>49565976

(Elona) #23
-Background: Adventurer (Free) -After the crazy shit that was before? I could use some relaxing.
-Race: Elea (950CP) -Screw it. Elf, because why not? I've already got a sick bow.
-Epithet (Free) -SHIT SHIT SHIT UM... DAMN IT I'LL FIGURE THIS OUT LATER.
-Barrage (900CP) -FIRE AWAY. This will serve me well indeed, letting me chain this shit.
-Surprise Attacks (800CP) -Whelp. This is gonna suck for everyone.
-Circulation Magic (700CP) -All day, every day. EVERY DAY.
-Greater Evade (Adventurer Free) -Second chances are pretty nice!
-Magical Body (Adventurer Free) -Extra magical reserves are also nice.
-More Concentration (Adventurer Free) -Hell. Yes. Seriously, HELL YES.
-Bow Master (400CP) -I... wait. Wait a tick. My arrows can go through 10 people before stopping? ...WORLD OF PAIN.
-Knockout (Adventurer Free) -This is actually more useful than it seems. I can go all out WITHOUT killing someone.
-Softcap (100CP) (Discount) -Holy hell, YES. YES. Combine this with Inhuman Power, and I will be TRAINING HARD.
-A Shabby Cloak (-100CP) -I'm... not sure why it specifies chestbursters but minimizing corruption is good!
-Gene Machine (-300CP) -I am okay with this. By 'okay' I mean I'm gonna take it apart and see how I can use it.
-Platinum (Free) -50 platinum coins to enhance or grant new abilities? I'm for it.
-Deed of Museum (Free) -Come one and all, to see the trophy room!
-Let's Ragnarok (0CP)
Dice Rolls: A Cave, 80 years old

>good news, you've got plenty of bow skills, you're partially magical, your spells are better, and your abilities and skills can climb through the roof as long as you grind!
>bad news, you can only use spells or kicks, because you summon mini-apocalypses every time you try to use your hands in order to fight
>also nobody cares that you do this without even trying and will try to piss you off
Why. I thought this was going to be a vacation. I was wrong. Why did I think this place was going to be fun.
>>
>>49565708
>checked the comic
>second post on tumblr
>it's you're fault
>you're fault
>you're

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Chara Friendship.jpg (887KB, 1074x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Chara Friendship.jpg
887KB, 1074x1020px
>>49566257
So, basically it'll be like all those soft-cap perks that we see people hunting down so veraciously just for things like damage and healing, right?
Oh yeah I could do 14K 365 damage but it'll take getting to True Level 29997 which takes centuries?
>>
>>49566257
Sounds good so far.
>>
>>49566353
That's the idea, though some perks will decrease the amount of time you need to reach that point.

As for the actual in-universe power level, I'm honestly leaving it up to fanwankery. You wanna live in a world where a Level 2000 can tear apart the fabric of reality and all cutscene attacks are literal? Or something more manageable for a common Jumper like most main story plots? Go nuts. Just remember - anything you can do, an ordinary demon or bloke can eventually grind towards. Or already have, in some hidden areas. Watch who you piss off if you're in the first camp.

Regardless of what you go with, the main plot itself is actually perfectly manageable, as are most common demons. It's the optional, hidden shit you should be worried about, but even those are avoidable.
>>
File: Chara Classic.png (466KB, 537x690px) Image search: [Google]
Chara Classic.png
466KB, 537x690px
>>49566342
I don't really care about their other work. However I now am interested what the heck has you REEing?

Chara LV - ??
DETERMINATION
File --
And it's all your fault!

You mad BRUH?!

>>49566446
Ah, cool beans. Also a perk for regenerating landscape would be cool, its something that just happens in the game but it'd be neat to carry with.
>>
So in worm I got the Thanatos power, for most things I can work out how to use it and what I would get from killing specific people. But what would happen if I killed the butcher/echidna/ash beast? Those three have been a bit annoying. Like would I get the ability to turn ash beasts thing off? Would the butcher join with me and same thing for echidna as ash beast.
>>
>>49566615
I am mad about bad grammar in comic. Not the bruh parts but stuff like you're when it should be your. They're instead of their
>>
What's the limit of what the Omni plant from Sims 3 can copy?

And are the in game opportunities to unlock special stuff actually a thing in jump?
>>
>>49566654
Killing the Butcher with Thanatos would probably just make you the new Butcher. I hope you have sanity perks. Killing Echidna, my guess would be that Thanatos would integrate Noelle's shard-remix abilities. Give it the ability to acquire more varied permutations of a power when it kills someone. As for Ash Beast, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to turn it off. Ash Beast does have control over his explosion, as seen when Taylor mind-slaves him, he just is personally too mentally degraded to exert that control.
>>
>>49566654
Depends on how you interpret Inter-Shard interaction for the Butcher. All of them might get shoved into Thanatos and tapped as a source of information, human intellect, and social activity. Or you might end up affected by Butcher's power as usual, except Thanatos would also gain the ability to add the thought processes and knowledge of those it kills in addition to abilities, becoming an eternally growing emergent intelligence under your control. Note that this one veers HARD into Seed AI territory, which is one of the only things actually capable of threatening the Entities in the long term. This isn't good, as there are good chances it's limited or hobbled in some way.

Thanatos would probably copy their powers or aesthetics in a more controlled way. Some sort of Chimeric Changer power for Echidna that'd let you mimic her natural form, potentially with the ability to absorb biomass to increase. Or maybe you can temporarily remix Thanatos' abilities in a semi-random manner. Oh, hell, I like this one: You can embody the traits Thanatos has developed as a result of its killings into semi-autonomous minions. Let's get recursive up in this bitch.

Ash Beast is pretty obvious. You can make big boom.
>>
>>49566654
Depower them before eating them.

Go to Xena/Hercules before hitting worm.

Then consume Hatched Face.
>>
>>49566827
>Go to Xena/Hercules before hitting worm.
Why?
>>
>>49566773
Thanks, butcher is a bit of a worry for me but I kinda want her power. It's kinda late game for me so I guess I can just fuck with the shard I need be. Also I don't think ash beast did control their power, Taylor used a guy who could control fire or something iirc.

>>49566787
That interpretation of echidna is actually pretty cool, so's the butcher one too. Although this is also starting to make me wonder how the blasphimers and that moord persons powers would work with Thanatos too. The power for Thanatos to split into three? Perhaps having Thanatos summon an additional projection like moords too. It's such a scary power after all. So much bloody potential to go right and wrong with power combinations.
>>
>>49560573
Dream? No. I barely sleep. For to sleep is to invite the haunting spectre of five hundred worlds. The memories of five hundred men, women, and children all competing for a voice within a mind that is no longer recognizably human. And even those voices, those memories are nearly drowned out by the millions more I could not save, the millions more I willingly led to slaughter, and the millions more I have betrayed. I have paid a price for my power and a world without the oblivion of sleep is but one fraction of that cost. The abilities of a godling, the enforced sanity of a mind that remembers all, and even I fear the vulnerability of Dream. Morpheus is not welcome in my home.
>>
File: 1407896343460.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1407896343460.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>49566657
Ah, yeah sorry about the Trigger then, man. I usually just kind of correct people's mistakes in my head and move on.

>>49566701
It got a list for the things that it can clone, but there was a big thing about what items outside Sims were effective with Omniplant. Nothing came of it from my memory.

>>49566446
Heaven's why is everything so good? I'm currently gazing at it all and contemplating the world as a whole because I'm stuck on what type of guy I wanna be.
Drop-In has an epic learning perk and other Jack of All stuff.
Warrior is fucking epic with the whole high flying super swordsman/archer/gunman/etc. going on.
Cleric gets you low level Divine Time Magic, which is huge and possibly be used to research power intensive but plausible time travel.
Mage is just all the Magic.
Summoner has so much potential.
Gah!
>>
>>49566875
My mistake, that's for for power copying.

Anti-power nullification is in Young Justice.
>>
So the "Create" Divine rank spell from the Creation school in Anima lets you create 5000 Presence worth of things, with the caveat that you can only spend up to 350 Presence on any one entity. This is easy enough to calculate for when creating creatures or magic objects, but the scale for mundane inanimate objects tops off at 180 Presence, with that being major geographical features like mountains or large lakes. However, Presence isn't a linear scale, a spoon has 10 Presence and it certainly isn't one-eighteenth as large as a mountain. So what sounds like a reasonable size for a geographic feature to be made with 350 Presence? A country? A continent? A planet?
>>
>>49567064
Considering it says you can create entire worlds, you could probably build a planet at 350. Or turn an existing planet into a habitable one or something, I don't know.
>>
>>49566991
Yo, Gaunlet, how do you feel about Storyshift Chara? It's a pretty interesting take on the character in my opinion.
>>
>>49566991
But it is assumed that it works outside of sims, though.

And opportunities? I want to unlock meat plants
>>
File: Jirachi Morpheus.jpg (73KB, 499x419px) Image search: [Google]
Jirachi Morpheus.jpg
73KB, 499x419px
>>49566911
>Don't becoming a literal dream demon yourself
>Don't visit others through dreams
>Don't offer them favors in exchange of their souls
W̨̩̞̬̫͓͆ͤ̓̾͑h̘̥̤͉͎̫̪͈͑́ͯ̆͒͂̍̎͡͝a̧̢͓̭͉̰̞ͭt̶̷͉̫̖̱ͬ́͆̔̄ ̛̪̲͔̻̙͍̓ͤ̾ͭͯ͐̉̋ͫ͘a̶̵̯̹͇̝̠͋͛̍̐͘r͙̟͙͇͈̳͉̮͖͊͑̈͊ͩ̾e̟͕͖̜̲̣ͯͨͦ̋͘ͅ ̰̞ͮ̇̌ͩ͆͐͜ẏ̸̢̟̺͕̅̓ͣ́ọ̡̤͎̠̪̈́͘ṵ̡̡̗͓̱̭̯̺̤̓͌͑̐̌͑ ̵͚̠̣̭̫̪ͯ̃̊͒̒ͣ̐̋ș̨̣͕̈̈ͦ̽̈ͬc̷͕͕͎͚͉̫̜͈̿͌̊͋ͪ̎a̱̫̦͖̳̼ͦ͋͐͝ṙ͖͍̐͝e͚̹̹͔̜͎͂̌̋ͤ̓̓͌d̰̮̖̖͓̞̝͇ͮ̈͒̏̓̍̚ ̛̤̜̙͈̠̦̜͉͂͋ͧ̂͋ơ̳̫̣̻͕̼̦̗̋̿͒́̚f̢̨̙̥̙̪͔̣̬̜͐̑̈́̇ͅ?̸̼̙͙͖͖̜̻̲̇͝
>>
File: 1472518003109.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1472518003109.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>49566304
(Resident Evil) #24
-Background: Researcher (Free) -Learn a lot. Study a lot. Make a ton of money and boost my options.
-Knowledge Base (Free) -LEARN ALL THE THINGS. Seriously, I must be an information sponge by now.
-Differential Diagnosis (900CP) (Discount) -The more I know, the more useful this becomes. This will be nice.
-Project W (600CP) (Discount) -I want to be smart. I want to be VERY very smart.
-Form, Then Function (500CP) -I LIKE BEING PRETTY OKAY.
-Key Genes (300CP) -Oooooh. This will come in handy. Accepting mods is NICE.
-Parasitologist (100CP) -Likewise, this will be very very good for the future.
-Virologist (-100CP) -THIS. YES. THE BREAD AND BUTTER OF THIS WORLD.
-Hypnos Gene (-600CP) -Oh... oh my. Constant, slow improvement is amazing.
-Hypo Gun (Free) -Medical equipment for my experiments will do wonders for my work.
-STI Eagle 6.0 (Free) -You know what. This is good. I like good.
-Satellite Phone (Free) -It couldn't hurt at all.
-G-Virus (-700CP) -The things I will do with you.
-Progenitor Sample (-850CP) (Discount) -What I'm going to do with YOU.
-Splice It In (-950CP) -FUCK IT, WE ARE GOING ALL IN.

-Bounty (-900CP)
-WESKER!! (-800CP)
-Keeping Secrets (-600CP)
-Corporation Games (-300CP)
-Road To Godhood (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Chicago, 22 years old

>mfw I had designed this jump for plenty of customization
>mfw I tried to reflect the bullshit RE could do
>mfw I had laughed and drank the tears of those who impaled themselves before this beast

>now it is I who approaches the altar
>the weight of my sins must be balanced with my suffering
>all the zombies and the concerns of Umbrella are now descending upon me
>a bounty, people refusing to tell me anything, and Wesker along with Umbrella all want to take my corpse
>mfw

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
Does the Outsider's Mark provide any superhuman attributes? Because feats such as lopping off limbs/bisecting people with a shortblade and absurd parkour are pretty common in the game.
>>
File: 1468802921449.png (165KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1468802921449.png
165KB, 500x347px
>>49567172
Virus (Codename: 'Numen'):
-Total GP: 1,100
-My Works Are Superb (Free) -Importing the Progenitor we bought.
-Double Is Deuce (-1000CP) -And we're also importing the G-Virus.
-Infection Method: Injection (Free) -Let's keep this simple.
-Activation Requirement: Contact With Bloodstream/Respiratory System (Free) -Likewise, simple.
-Combination Station (500GP) -Mixing Progenitor and G-virus together. Total Budget of 1400GP. Let's DO this.
-Brain Case (1300GP) -Making me even smarter? I am all for this, oh yes I am.
-Accepting Of Others (Free) -Plan ahead. ALWAYS plan ahead. This can let us mix viruses in later.
-Mental Clarity (Free) -Our will is our own. We are NOT getting caught up.
-Amplification (1100GP) -Increase the secondary effects of viruses? GOOD.
-Null And Void (900GP) -We're making this benign. NO ONE is becoming zombies.
-Bulked Up (700GP) -We're also making anyone who goes in here QUITE strong and tough.
-Will Of The Self (Free) -To potentially bring out the True Self...
-Healing Factor (Free) -I'm really going to need this. Stay young. Heal up very quickly.
-Protective Cocoon (400GP) -We're streamlining this. We're making it totally okay. People are gonna be awesome.
-Controlled Infection: All Humans (300GP) -We're making this SAFE for everyone.
-Time Until Activation: Immediate (Free) -Second you get hit, it's going on.
-Changing Mass (200GP) -Hey, if people want to be impossibly tall to put the 'super' in superhuman? By all means.
-Adonis (0GP) -Look human. Always. ALWAYS.
-Genetic Winner (-200GP) -Must possess the Progenitor Gene. Aw yiss.
-Setback: Cultivation Concerns (-200GP) -It's gonna be a PAIN to make this virus...
-Setback: Temperature Sensitive (0GP) -WE DON'T LIKE FREEZING TEMPERATURES. FUCK EVERYTHING.

I mean, at the least I have a really good virus? It makes people awesome and pretty, bit smarter, and their other traits get enhanced while their worldview gives them unique mutations? ...but at what cost have I done this.
>>
>>49567064
Oh yeah, Megas Therion actually lets you cast Divine stuff, hm. Wow, picking scenario is hard here.
>>
>>49567100
True. I'm just wondering how much bang for my buck I'm getting with each casting. It's going to be hard to make a proper solar system if 350 Presence isn't enough to create a sun and I have to just make a lot of hydrogen to compress, for example.

>>49567217
The Three Treasures can too, potentially. Yasakani Magatama raises your Gnosis to 30, then you go to a Power Node, use it to cast the Divine spell "Ascension" or "Dark Ascension" to raise your Gnosis to 40 and be able to use Divine magic so you can maintain your Ascension.
>>
File: Oneiros.png (728KB, 570x600px) Image search: [Google]
Oneiros.png
728KB, 570x600px
>>49566911
>Morpheus is not welcome in my home.
What about Oneiros
>>
>>49567101
Don't know anything about it. Just got into the Undertale fandom recently, when I did my Undertale Jump actually.

>>49567105
Can't remember if anyone could decide if you can't deviate from the list, but the list was perfectly fine from what I remember.

>>49567172
>>49567211
Pats your back.
>>
>>49567217
Oh, hey, the scenarios happened.
>Can only pick one
Well this is a problem. I'm assuming you can't grab the treasures if you go for the city, or the other way around.
>>
>>49567294
And having Gnosis 40 means that even leaving the Node doesn't end the duration of the Ascension... Clever.
>>
>>49567297
It would have been more poetic if I said Hypnos and his children rather than Morpheus, but let's face it, I was already trying too hard anyway.
>>
>>49567294
Speaking of, do you think it wouldbe too much to consider Ley Lines in other jumps nodes for purposes of Anima stuff?
>>
>>49567425
Seems reasonable to me. Same basic principle, you're accessing some external source of mystical energy stronger than you yourself can provide. It would be up to Anon Heart to give a proper ruling, though.
>>
File: Bully Sleep Primals.jpg (255KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Bully Sleep Primals.jpg
255KB, 1000x1453px
>>49567423
I'm making a reference here which is also a reference to mythology but yeah
>>
http://pastebin.com/ns5Dks9H

Here's my prototype for the opening Disgaea fluff. It's happening, folks. Bracket'd text is benefactor speak, which will be hidden behind white in the jump text. Won't contain any perks or alternate jumps or whatnot, just some neat flavor text and spoilers.
>>
>>49567300
You should check it out. It switches everyone's place around in the story, but it doesn't make them identical to those they replace. For example, Chara replaces Sans, but he/she's a flirty snarker with some serious issues about being a "demon" aka a magician.
>>
Dragonball Fusion has some fusions look like the best thing while others look garbage tier

https://youtu.be/q-S44U_ZkLI
>>
>>49567479
Before I even bother to care, does it have Gokule?
>>
>>49567506
Maybe? It has regular fusions and different versions if you use EX fusion or potara so it should.

Freeza and Cooler is decent if they had a faceplate
>>
>>49567315
I'm pretty sure you can, it's just that the scenarios provide a fiat backing. It'd be pretty hard to carry around Megas Therion without fiat, though.
>>
>>49567479
Chaotzu and Saibaman is way too far tho
>>
>>49567479
You can fuse anyone? EVEN FUSIONS?

5 man fusions?

THIS IS WHAT I EVER WANTED
>>
>>49567708
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3rsj3sa113hg2/Anima

Have a trove, anon.
>>
>>49567781
Thank you so much.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
Rolled 69 (1d100)

Alright is anyone ready for Gaunlet to go on another trip that is going to end in my tears as the Dice roller rapes my face through the internet. No I'm not sore about this subject AT ALL
Lows are good.

Build here.
Tales of Phantasia Jump 118:
CP: 1000
Scenarios: The Wonder Chef Appears & To Valhalla
Drawbacks:
Outcast [+000]
Errand Jumper [+100]
That’s...That’s Impossible! [+200]
Morrison’s Warning [+200]
Era: The Present
Species: Half-Elf [Free]
Background: Cleric [-100]
Perks:
Skits [Free]
Titles [Free]
Common Sense [-100]
It’ll Be An Experience [-600]
First Aid [Free]
Warmth [Free]
Healing Hands [-100]
What Was Can Be Again [-200]
Temporal Oddities [-300]
Mana Flow [Free]
Items [+200]:
A Staff [Free]
Holy Robes [Free]
Sarcophagus of Sealing [-300]

The Gangs All Here:
Yuno Geisei Half-Caste Sidereal
(__)
The Parents (Silica and the Marked Ninja)

Alright now the roll is to how a three Michelin Star chef whose been to Toriko will do against the Wonder Chef.
>>
File: 1236050853310.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1236050853310.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>49567300
At least it can't get wo-

>>49567172
>>49567211
(Warframe) #25
-Background: Tenno (1300CP) -I am the space ninja. It is me.
-Melody of the Void (Free) -Eeeeee, music!
-What's Yours is Mine (700CP) -I need this to merge technologies. NEED it.
-Harmonious Unity (100CP) -Mixing pathogens? NEED.
-Graceful Myth (Free) -Okay this is just cool to move like this.
-Peaceful Zen (Free) -Understanding why others do what they do is also good.
-Mindful Transference (-200CP) (Discount) -Uuuugh, multi-processing is vital.
-Beauty of the Beast (-400CP) -Also, I've always wanted to be beautiful. So I'm going to be beautiful.
-Modification Creation (-600CP) -Also need it, need to stack it with Materia slotting and RO stuff.
-Light of the Orokin (-1100CP) -AND WITH THIS LET US WORK.
-Syndicate: Arbiters of Hexis (Free) -Let us learn.
-Skin of Alliegiance (Dex) (Free) -A Lotus theme is kind of neat.
-Skin of Allegiance (Orokin) (Free) -RESPLENDENT GOLDEN WORKS.
-Weapon Acquisition (Tenno Weapon) (Free) -DRAGON NIKANA.
-Base of Operations (Regal Tower) (-1200CP) (Discount) -Oh. Oh I love you.
-Crates of Replenishing Resources (-1400CP) -I need this stuff. NEED.
-Void Relic Refiner (Item Budget Freebie) -MAKE ANYTHING INTO A PRIME.
-Ammunition Concerns (-1400CP)
-Rule of Three (-1300CP)
-Fashionframe (-1200CP)
-Infested Thoughts (-900CP)
-Ducats! (-600CP)
-The Void Cometh (0CP)

...no. Noooooooooo. No no no no no. NO. NOT HERE. NO. I KNOW WHAT THIS PLACES DOES, I KNOW ITS DANGERS.

WHY AM I HERE. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO THE BENEFACTOR TO DESERVE THIS UNHOLY NIGHTMARE. IT'S BEEN CONSTANT AND IN A ROW, WHY IS THIS A THING.
>>
>>49567843
To Valhalla takes you to the Past Valhalla Plains, since that's where it all actually starts. I'm pretty sure it says this in the Era.
>>
File: 1472182575251.jpg (37KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
1472182575251.jpg
37KB, 480x284px
>>49567851
-Warframe Exosuit (Free) -Let's make the Warframe known as the Freyja.
-Transference Pod (Free) -And the means to control.
-Fluid Mind, Fluid Form (Free) -OH THIS IS NICE.
-Primary Element: Health, Light, Soul (1400WP) -And it's gonna be glamorous.
-Abilities (Free) -To be filled in later.
-Path: Open Palm (Free) -This is a frame of peace.
-Zen Projection (Free) -Oh this is neat!
-Stealthy Shapes (1350WP) -Amazing and feminine. Yes.
-Nonstealthy Shapesx2 (1250WP) -And a small little aura for the awesomeness, and a tail!
-Pointing It Outx2 (1150WP) -Claws and horns!
-Alien Visage (1100WP) -And intricate armor designs on it.
-Mirrored Mind (800WP) -Second brain while wearing it? YES.
-Primed (200WP) -GOLDEN AND RESPLENDENT.
-Augmented Sensors (Free) -MAGPIE SENSORS.
-Caressing Touch (Free) -HUGS.
-Serene Footsteps (150WP) (Discount) -Oh I love this bit.
-Gifts of the Void (0WP) (Discount) -And where I walk, the land is bountiful.
-The Battle Without (Free) -AND MAKE IT ARMOR, FUSE IT.

-Infestation Strain (-1500CP) -FLEEEEESH.
-Path: Creator (Free) -A kind flesh to boot.
-Bioluminesence (1450IP) -Let them glow if they want!
-Strength of the Past (1250IP) -Preserve who came before.
-Strength of the Whole (1050IP) -And spread the gifts of others!
-Mutalist Strain (450IP) -LET TECHNOLOGY BE BROUGHT IN.
-Upgrade the Machine (300IP) (Discount) -Efficiency is awesome!
-Member of Two Flocks (0IP) (Discount) -AND LET THEM STAY HUMAN AND PRETTY.
Dice Rolls: Uranus, 19 years old

[REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-]
>>
>>49567781
So does taking the scenario automatically grant an Innate Link? I'd imagine there's someone more qualified if not.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (39KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
39KB, 600x580px
>>49567843
>Alright is anyone ready for Gaunlet to go on another trip that is going to end in my tears as the Dice roller rapes my face through the internet.
>Rolled 69 (1d100)

L-lewd.
>>
>>49567537
Naw man, not as far as MECHA GOKU and SUPER MECHA
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>49567855
Sorry about that I know it but I rolled before I looked for Scenarios so I guess it's a throwback to that, my apologies.

>>49567873
It couldn't be any more appropriate for my relationship with the dice roller her one 4chan. Just... REEEEEEEEE!
How good are these Chefs?
As I said I'm a three Michelin Star Chef with experience working with craftsmen like Komatsu, I worked a full three months in his Hotel kitchen at one point and it's worthy of Six stars on the regular star model.
>>
File: 1456606666010.jpg (85KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1456606666010.jpg
85KB, 640x512px
>>49567851
>>49567864
So to clarify. I have a gloriously golden Warframe known as the Freyja what are you talking about no it isn't an influence from RO, the means to turn other small pieces of items or tech into Primed variants, greater customization, a gloriously golden warehouse, even better mental capacities, an even better means to mix pathogens, and the resources to accomplish what I need while the Frame is peaceful and the Infested combination is excellent with the virus.

...but I have to constantly run around and deal with Void Fissures, can only carry three weapons, my ammo is low, I look HORRIBLE for this run, there's voices in my head, and I have to deal with fucking Baro Kiteer, the Sultan of Salt. Even worse, I'm on Uranus. Uranus, the place where Tyl Regor rests, making it a point to melt down his own troops and use the genetic slurry to make crazy-ass Manics.

Fuck my LIFE.
>>
>>49563079
It's a pain in the ass to go from Heavensward and trace down the Warring Triad/Alexander path lines. Besides that, it's going to be another two to three patches until Hildibrand gets another segment.

You could presumably add another segment to the scenario by implementing Warring Triad and Alexander, but only Warring Triad vaguely touches on the Garleans. The Void Ark/Antitower and other parts are all too standalone.

tl;dr good fucking luck organizing together a plausible alternative plot and actually writing it out
>>
>>49567468
>Mid-Boss is the guy introducing the jump
Cool. Are you going with the theory that's he actually the former Overlord who managed to score a mutual kill with Baal and Laharl's father?
>>
>>49567528
Yeah, might be possible. I don't really need the Magatama if I get a free Gnosis boost, but I seriously need that sword so I can make it high-frequency.
>>
>>49567855
Does Origin acquire your skill as well if its reinforced with perks? That would seem to be the case, but the scenario itself and the answers on this thread aren't entirely clear on the matter...
>>
>>49567964
Not a theory anymore.

>>49568007
He does, but he focuses on your favorite tactics or most-often used perks over any he acquires.

For those of you who have noticed a pattern in my replies, he's inherently testing your ability to move out of your comfort zone and being able to adapt against your own powers. Simply acting or fighting the way you always do is setup to fail, or at least backfire spectacularly if you can't adapt. The reason Origin is weaker in areas you are is that he's testing your ability to understand yourself and what you're becoming. There's no easy answer to this fight, but realizing this will give you headway. Whether or not you can pull it off is another story.
>>
>>49568057
Obviously the solution is to build your entire chain around instilling yourself with a CRITICAL WEAKNESS that you can then exploit!
There's no way such a plan can be anything but brilliant!
>>
>>49568057
Clarifying on the Vyers question it was officially confirmed that Vyers is just a reincarnated King Krichevskoy a while ago. The benefactor will lampshade this in the flavor text.
>>
>>49568057
>>49568132
>that spoiler
Huh. That's a thing. Does he know?
>>
>>49568185
Completely. He's basically the same person, just putting on a foppish act to throw people off.
>>
>>49568057
>He does,
...Shit. I'll just roll some dice, then. 60/40 odds aren't /that/ bad.
>>
>>49568112
I do that!

After the first time I considered and actually encountered someone who essentially was my double I started leaving in weaknesses in my fighting style
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

don't mind me...
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>49568261
A new hat. Yay!
>>
>>49568057
>spoiler
Origin seems like a cool dude. So does he seriously not want to give you the sword, even if you pass?
>>
File: image.png (224KB, 339x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224KB, 339x479px
>>49567552
Honestly. I don't like the 1718.

I prefer appearance of Super 17 after absorbing 18. If only this was super 18 though
>>
>>49568364
He can, and maybe he's even willing. The fact is that it doesn't change the Sword is basically just a glorified hunk of metal outside of Aselia, and your lack of a Spark or planeswalking ability for your chain prevents you from fixing it yourself.

This Trial's purpose is twofold: To see if you can meet Origin's expectations, and give it all those neat abilities across the multiverse instead of having the Infinity Gem problem. Think it of as a tag-team effort with the benefactor and Origin - give you a difficult but all-so-amusing challenge, and to see if you're able confront all you are. In his own way, of course.
>>
>>49567425
Due to how Anima's magic system works, and the fluff behind it (Zeon, mostly), you might actually be better off trying to tap an underworld for power. Zeon is basically magical energy filtered through and modified by souls, after all, and Nodes appear on Dragon Lines, which are areas where spirits are stronger/more able to empower humans.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

Hm...
>>
>>49568455
Apply drinking straw to Hell, then. Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 1400x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1400x768px
>>49568455
Seig Zeon
>>
>>49568386
So, if I'm an uncreative fuck with tons of different powers but I only use a single fighting style, will this guy still switch it up on me and use everything I have, or will he only start to do that once I do?
>>
>>49568528
... Is it bad that "apply a drinking straw to hell" is considered a reasonable response to a problem here?

>>49568549
... I don't know the reference.
>>
>>49568596
Zeon, in addition to being the name for the mana resource in Anima, is also the name of the major villain faction in the Universal Century timeline of Gundam. They're inspired by the Axis powers of WW2, so "Seig Zeon" is kind of their battle cry. That's what that anon is referencing, the pic they posted is their flag.
>>
>>49568596
Well, Hell is an acceptable target in a whole lot of places and situations.

Except for California. They have the Church of Satan there.
>>
>>49568057

I cannot parse what you're saying here.

>He does, but he focuses on your favorite tactics or most-often used perks over any he acquires.
One of these is skill, the other is the opposite. Part of skill is adapting to dangerous situations on the fly, the other part is knowing how to get your limbs/weapon where you want them. It just... it doesn't make any sense that he's better than you in all aspects and is somehow unable to out-skill/out-adapt you.

>he's inherently testing your ability to move out of your comfort zone and being able to adapt against your own powers.
>is that he's testing your ability to understand yourself and what you're becoming.
So he's intentionally holding back? Does that mean when you actually threaten him he opens up a can of whoop-ass?

>The reason Origin is weaker in areas you are
How? He's /not/ weaker in any areas, because being able to adapt to and counter your opponents is almost entirely skill-based, and he can match all yours skills x2. Either skill or raw intelligence (which are related), which he can also perform to 200%. Anything that you can bring to bear, he can do better, as long as he knows it's a possibility; and he soon will if you use it against him.
>>
>>49565652
Well, it was partialy that, and partially to using the Hard Mode version of the Hex from Dresden Files when I got sick of people shooting me with things to see the limits of my regeneration, to make their guns not work. Still not sure how they came to the conclusion that it was degenerate matter though. Someone probably fudged the results, honestly.
>>
>>49568644
Ah, I see. Thank you.
>>
Why is Tenseigan not on offer in Naruto when Rinnegan is?
>>
File: Dark_Eldar_Slaves.jpg (67KB, 720x495px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Eldar_Slaves.jpg
67KB, 720x495px
>>49563875
Redneck Dark Eldar, minus the pointy ears, plus unreasonable amounts of magic.
>>49565135
And here I am just using Alpha+ Telepathy, Dark Binding, Anti-time fuckery perks (stacked) and the Hellsing setting. Rip.
>>
>>49568726
Because it is move only and non canon, it doesn't even exist in the world unless you take a drawback.
>>
>>49568726
largely because A. the components are available for purchase for rinnegan and 2. there isn't a wealth of info available for what tenseigan actually does.

Still, it's not like you can't go steal them.
>>
>>49568726
Because there's no way for a human to acquire the Tenseigan, and the jump only lets you be a human. If you want it, you'll have to figure out how to graft Ototsuki moon-ninja genetics into yours. And don't go on about how the Byakuga is related to the Tenseigan like the Sharingan is to the Rinnegan. It is, but turning it into the Tenseigan requires the moon ninja genes, it's not something that the Hyuuga can do on their own. Besides, we have little evidence that the Tenseigan is actually worth anything. Toneri did only some moderately impressive feats with it, and that was with him having absorbed a ton of energy from the Tenseigan Energy Vessel that all his peoples' eyes had been placed into. It's probably not even worth getting.
>>
>>49568769
>non-canon
Yes it is. It's from the only canon movie.
>>
>>49568798
>only
Naruto The Last, and Boruto: Naruto the Movie are both canon, you know?
>>
>>49568792
I'm mostly disappointed that Uchicha get so much cool shit and Hyuga get nothing. So it goes I guess.
>>
>>49568830
Nope, Boruto's not canon anymore, it seems. The manga is canon, and it changes a quite a few things.
>>
>>49568792
It's not genetics you need, it's chakra. If you are Hyuuga you need moon person chakra. Eyes contain chakra.

That is why moon guy needs Hyuuga eyes
>>
>>49568798
Seriously? Well the more you know I guess. Still it only appeared in one movie so it kind of makes sense that it was left out.
>>
>>49568798
And yet it fits so poorly into the narrative of the series proper. I'm not disagreeing with you, I know that it is officially canon, I just think it's dumb. But hey, if I wanted consistent worldbuilding I wouldn't be looking at Naruto in the first place, right?

>>49568832
So it goes in Naruto, friend. Uchiha 1, Everyone else who isn't Naruto 0.
>>
>>49568792
Arguably chakra cloak and shaping chakra into balls, but not Truth Seeking ones, is what he did before being boosted by the other eyes.

Moon people can use Tenseigan to control puppets without chakra strings, and there was a whole breakdown in the thread back when we discussed it. Check that
>>
>>49568858
Uuuughhh. Fucking daaaamn it. I don't want to read that shit, seen too much shit already. Why do they keep adding new fucking material all the time. Just let it die already.
>>
>>49568792
Silly anon.

Everyone in Naruto world can switch their eyes. That's the most modular ninja body part. And eyes have DNA so they count as grafts.

So graft Ninja moon eyes onto yourselves, even the Byakugan ones
>>
>>49568199
A question re: the item section. Can you buy that most dangerous of accessories? Or will we have to dismember a zombie?

Also, can you buy that blackmail photo Etna has of Laharl? He's certainly not put off enough by being turned into a hot woman for me to entirely believe it's the obvious thing.
>>
>>49568865
I'm fairly certain it takes more than that, since Hamura's empowerment of Hinata didn't turn her Byakugan into Tenseigan. It's probably like with the Sharingan, where the eye is the main organ responsible for the powers but there are other anatomical features outside it that are needed to use it properly.

Besides, even if that was all that was needed, you'd still need moon-ninja genetics to produce moon-ninja chakra. The stuff is linked between physical and mystical, the body's energies mixing with the soul's. Yin and yang, all that. Without their physiology, you'd just get a temporary infusion that would wear off eventually, like how the power boost Naruto got in the final battle eventually disappeared (Sasuke, though, got to keep his Rinnegan. Once again, Uchiha get all the cool toys).

>>49568923
This could work, though. Physically implanting Tenseigan eyes is viable. But without integrating them into your genetics fully, you'd best hope you have some other way to regenerate them in case someone damages them, because yours won't code for it.
>>
How unfair would it be to generate extra sharingans all over my body for unlimited izanagi?
>>
>>49569022
Very. That's why you should do it as much as possible.
>>
>>49569022
Assuming you had the means it would be broken indeed.
Thing is if you can do that why not just replace the one sharigan and make a new one each time you use it up?
>>
>>49569022
Why bother, get a regenerating healing factor and do that with just your original pair.
>>
>>49569022
What >>49569052 said.
>>
>>49569022
How unfair would it be to do this and then shapeshift into a Beholder?
>>
File: shinobi.jpg (77KB, 753x1060px) Image search: [Google]
shinobi.jpg
77KB, 753x1060px
>>49568299
One day, that's all she'd given me but in my mind such things were worthy of effort. One day and one chance at stopping genocide and horrors of it's kin from being visited upon these lands. My family were on the way, but she'd decided that was too easy so I'd have to wait nearly the entire day away to be in that comfort zone. I shook my head as the pragmatic soldier in me told me the best ways to tear the army apart with carefull aim and large area of effect magics. Subtle were the tools needed. Tens of thousands of demons slowing us down would be annoying as fuck.
The soldier adapted to the change in subject matter instantly, shifting through the thousands of years of data with the even as I took some of the load off and in an hour we'd crossed reviewed our notes and had a solid plan. Hands blurred and I sank into the ground before flowing through it like a fish in water, Underground Movement technique success. Layers of invisibility, chameleon spells, muffling, and silence spell cloaked me and I stilled flowed through the earth in a blur. Even if someone had the ability to feel the movement, which it had been tuned to trick earth ninja who looked for people under their feet because that made sense to them so I doubted but just in case I'd dived deep in earth so that they'd only catch what could be called an 'afterimage' of my movement. I felt the magical energies shift and with a quick flare of my various senses I knew I was there.

>>49568472
Flowing out of the wall of one of the rooms at the ground floor I grimaced as I noted all of my invisibility spells had been shredded by the wild mana and demonic energies that swirled around this place in a ragged thorny mesh. I flicked my and into my inventory and slowly put on my Ashigaru Powered Armor before tossing on Yuno's Color Shifting Cloak.
(Continued)
>>
>>49568982
See, that's the thing. Eyes aren't the core of ones Chakra. Not exactly.

So Moon dude basically had his chakra go through eyes and be technically transfigured into Tenseigan. But why Hinata didn't get Tenseigan?

Tenseigan like Rinnegan can be turned off, Madara switched back and forth. And after the defeat the dudes eyes switched off, maybe due to defeat knocking the chakra or stamina out of him. But the most important part?

These were Hanabi's Eyes in first place. Hyuga Chakra going through Hyuga filter makes Hyuuga. I guess she might have gotten temporary Tenseigan but Tenseigan itself has to be awakened, causing intense pain as it matures and awakens. So you need to push moon chakra through Hyuuga eyes long enough.

Although I guess you can be Hyuuga with moon eyes, just remember, pain.

And remember, moon guy had almost mecha-like puppers. Maid puppers. That were mostly autonomous and connected to Tenseigan machine.... Moon people are great at lowering stuff with chakra or automation.

Basically they are the tech of chakra tech
>>
>>49567956
Hey RedSome more war frame questions:
1.since getting marked for death by the Shadow Stalker is a perfectly normal and respectful thing for a tenno,and is in fact a likelihood is the Shadow Stalker without the drawback as difficult as the version from the drawback?
2.I know I'm not the best at thinking of what others think, but I'm willing to bet you would rule that folks don't generally go around re-spawning, so how do I farm and grind?
>>
>>49569022
Izanagi and Izanami are a huge chakra drain, no?

>>49569088

And honestly, there is one thing you are forgetting about. These are techniques that don't just slowly break your eyesight. It's insta blindness. Some metaphysical bullcrap
>>
>>49569126
>>49569105
>>49568982

So I had a thought.

Get all bloodlines and instead of just implanting them into your body, make an entirely new creature with those, Get its morph using Animorphs, sacrifice your Naruto bod or whatever alt form by morphing into it for over 2 hours. Or hybridized that morph with one of alt forms
>>
>>49569157
Madara got his sight back after going blind from izanagi after awakening the rinnegan. Though I'm wrong that does lend to the generate a lot of eyes all over your body method.
>>
>>49569126
I get that. But I think it's probably a multi-part thing. Byakugan plus whatever support structures are in the Ototsuki's brain make a machine that's powered by Ototsuki chakra. Toneri could swap out a broken piece, but you can't just ram Ototsuki chakra through a piece that's not there in the first place. So you can't just give the Tenseigan to a Hyuuga. At least, that's what it looks like to me. But if you disagree, that's fine. I acknowledge that there's room for multiple interpretations given the limited data we have. And it's not like the Tenseigan is some chain-breaking power, so there's not much reason to care. It's an okay powerup but ultimately falls far behind several other things you can get in that jump. If you want to grab it so that Hyuugas can get some love, too, I say go for it.
>>
>>49569157
>Izanagi and Izanami are a huge chakra drain, no?
Yes but a jumper with bullshit can get as much chakra as they need, also Danzo was able to maintain it for quite a while by spending lots of eyes and it is shown later that it can be maintained at a far lower cost by someone who isn't awful.
>>
Is Somefaggit dead?
>>
How does the double discount work in the Mortal Hero's gauntlet? Confused by the discounts work for second purchases and 800 capstones in general.
>>
>>49568057
>tfw when you almost took Inner Fire from Endless Legend
Whew.
>>
>>49569364
If you've got two discounts it's free unless it's 800cp.
If you could buy something twice like say gratuitous skill kata each purchase after the first free one is simply discounted regularly.
>>
>>49569259
Honestly, it depends on whether you think that if Hashirama got Madara's eyes, would he get Rinnegan?
>>
Because I'm sick of answering questions and so nobody has to go through the entire archive looking for these discussions, I've updated the Trial in the latest update of the jump. Still hard, but I hope this clears things up.

0.3: Expanded on and clarified the Trial of Origin, so nobody has to dig through the thread when it comes up again. Clarified item restocking.
>>
>>49569398
What if we really have no preference over what alt form or powers we use most? What if it's only that one alt form that the jump grants me during itself and I don't go back?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>49569111
(Continuing)
Magic snapped into clean lines amongst the chaos of the castles aura and I grimaced as it slowed down my work but slowly and efficiently I organized the patterned magic into an effect that would take other things seen and lessen notice like a field of 'avoidance'. I hoped that would be enough to hide me along with various layered chameleon powers and items I was running under.
'Six hours down.' The soldier-me was on standby but he'd let me do my work without screwing me up. I nodded and moved through the halls using the Shadows Step technique I'd learned when I'd been a spirit bound to the Marked Ninja. the teleports seemed limited to a smaller range than normal but I could understand that, with all this wild energy snapping and cracking at my aura I couldn't pull off a big shadow step properly. The demons here were skilled at detection and they all looked like the kinda thing I'd be held up by so I stuck to the shadows until I got to the Throne Room.
Sweat dripped off my brow as I pushed from one shadow to the next where my objective stood.
'Blonde.' Was the first thought that went through my mind.
"What's this then," Dhaos said in honest shock as I stepped out of the shadows and gave him a wiry grin, "how did you get in here?"
"I've come as the final hope of a people whose ignorance is being punished by a man who simply wants to save a world." Dhaos started at my voice and I was thankful that I had the social clothes that made my armored form unknown to him, just in case. "I've come to stand before you Dhaos," I continued as if I didn't see him shifting his footing, "and beg your mercy for those ignorant of this world and others precarious situation."
"If you know how precarious the situation is, then do you not understand my motives?" I was about to answer that yes I did but I shook my head instead. Having him explain it to me would release a little of that grief that hung around him like a specter.
>>
>>49569452
>using tactics and abilities you yourself favor over all others,
>or using a rhythm and technique similar to what you’ve considered tried and true by now.
>>
>>49569452
Then you better hope you can figure out a good way to counter someone who has an immense allotment of powers which they basically use at random.
>>
>>49569398
>Have to utilize weaknesses to beat him
>My only weakness is that I'm still very much humanoid and despite my absurd reflexes, skill, and strength, I still get hurt and die if bullets or swords enter my body enough
I suppose my version of Origin would pretty much just be the mirror match from God Hand where you fight a version of yourself with two God Hands, then, but instead of cheesing it I have to spam every move there is.
>>
File: 1263755805456.png (383KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1263755805456.png
383KB, 640x480px
>>49569148
1. Difference between in-game and in-setting. But if you're somehow stupid enough to get the Shadow Stalker on your ass without the drawback, he'll still be a tough fight. He won't be AS tough, but don't expect him to fight fair.
2. Git gud.
>>
>>49569730
>But if you're somehow stupid enough to get the Shadow Stalker on your ass without the drawback, he'll still be a tough fight.
Wait, so he still scales to you even if you don't take the drawback?
>>
Will Dishonored be updated when the second game comes out?
>>
>>49569784
It probably warrants it's own jump.
>>
>>49569761
I never said that, don't go putting words in my mouth. He's just tough because the Sentient technology is still giving him damage resistance. That doesn't mean he can instantly fuck you up. He just isn't going to fight fair, because that's stupid.

>>49569784
On top of the fact that FisherAnon isn't around anymore, the second Dishonored game takes place so far in the future that it could easily be its own jump I feel. Fucked if I know who's going to do it, though. Whoever does, I want to help write the Outsider dialogue. That's it. That's all I want to do, I fucking love writing his dialogue. I don't care if I'm not allowed to touch anything else just like last time, I just want to write him.
>>
>>49569784
It is set five years after that jump would end, someone should make a jump for it when it comes out though.
>>
File: 122984.jpg (678KB, 1920x1267px) Image search: [Google]
122984.jpg
678KB, 1920x1267px
>>49569551
The Ring of Elru was really the best thing for things like this priceless Wish later and Dhaos was thanking me for fixing his world's problems but now I had to clean up the rest of this world's problems. Thankfully I had a decade to do so.
>>
>>49569699
>I have a God Hand
>My Origin is just me with two God Hands.

Like, it's literally the most basic and logical interpretation of this. I love it
>>
>>49569730
>2. Git gud.

okay, how do I do that if I can't grind?
>>
>>49569826
Warframe is solidly middling-tier in the grand context of Jumpchain. Also, there's no reason for you to fight fair either, because that's stupid.
>>
>>49569902
>Also, there's no reason for you to fight fair either, because that's stupid.
Then you shouldn't have any problem, now should you?

>>49569898
That sounds like it's your problem if you can't grind, not mine.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Git Gud.png (1008KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Git Gud.png
1008KB, 1200x750px
>>49569898
GET
GOOD
>>
>>49569398
>Trial of Origin
God, this is gonna suck.

Congratulations, Heavens, you sly Divel: You actually made me regret taking 1-up perks.
>>
>>49569938
Speaking of

>>49569398
Let's say I have 1-up perk but I used it before I fought Origin. Does he still have that during the battle or to make it fair he doesn't have it or I have my 1-up restored for this battle only?

Similarly, if we turned off or blocked our perks, would Origin have same perks blocked off for purpose of honor or such?
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>49569932
>game requires immense amounts of grinding
> it's reasonable to assume the enemies are not actually re-spawning in universe or am I wrong about that?
>get left with partial bits of damn near everything
>companion is demigod Lord of kit-bashing, with worm reverse engineering shard.

Okay, I think I can make this work
>>
>>49570008
Yes, actually. Abruptly turning these back on for a surprise attack might work, if you're an underhanded sort.

Once.

Whether asking you to please use everything you have or holding back to make it 'fair', if you purposefully weaken yourself for the fight (and keep it that way), he'll still be twice of what you currently are instead of now being four times or whatever.
>>
Does anyone have a list/ know all the jumps that grant new companions?
>>
>>49570057
Not the same anon, but cool. That's really great actually.
>>
>>49566446
>Leave it up to fanwank
So basically as canon letting everyone get those power levels and shitting all over the idea of endjumps. Well, good for you man. Your laziness and refusal to do what you already said you would do before fucks everyone else over by surrendering to the power wankers.
>>
>>49570101
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
>>
>>49567206
Not the mark itself, but the runes/charms that can be used (by those with the mark) do provide such.
>>
>>49570071
If you have a Pod That's all basically all of them
>>
>>49567468
>Hidden white text
Please don't do this stupid shit. Even if you don't put important stuff behind it, it will do nothing but cause problems and won't add anything worthy of the issues it usually causes.
>>
>>49570129
You are the least helpful individual I have ever seen.
>>
>>49570167
most jumps have that option,it's not the kind of thing most Folks would go through and make
>>
Alright, I've been writing another update for the Teen Titans jump and I know some people want a canon companion purchase. I've said before I don't like the idea of being able to just buy characters from setting but I am ok with them being rewarded from completing a scenario.

Initially I didn't think I'd ever implement companion scenarios into the jump since I'm shit at writing scenarios, but I just thought of a few I actually like and I wanted to get some feedback before I lost my motivation.

Keep in mind these are just quick summaries, If I actually write the full scenarios they'll be much more fleshed out.

Cannon Companion Scenarios: By completing a specific set of objectives you will gain an opportunity to take one or more characters from this setting with you on your adventures without the need for a Warehouse pod. You may only pick one of the scenarios below.

-Titans
(Join the team at the start, ensure their friendship lasts till the end of the jump and help Terra work out her issues so that she remains a part of the team and doesn't betray everyone by siding with Slade.)

-The Hive
(Get accepted to Hive Academy, befriend Mammoth, Jinx and Gizmo then help them destroy the Titans. You must also ensure Jinx isn't seduced to the lightside.)

-Slade
(Prove yourself worthy of being his apprentice then help him take over Jump City and permanently destroy the Titans.)

-Blackfire(?)
(Prove yourself worthy of being her partner? Help her become rich and powerful? Help her get rid of Starfire?)

-Red X(?)
(Convince him to let you become his partner in crime?)

-Titans East(?)
(Become the leader and ensure they aren't brainwashed by Brother Blood?)

-Doom Patrol(?)
(Free them from the Brain, help them permanently defeat the Brotherhood of Evil and prove you're worthy of being Beast Boys replacement?)

-Brotherhood of Evil(?)
(Help them conquer the world and destroy the Doom Patrol?)
>>
>>49570057
Ah, and he will only use the abilities I am using then if I keep it that way... Interesting.

So if our perk blocking were to put us on level below non powered up Origin would he power down to twice our power or he can't go below his own base?

As for the 1 up situation... Then if we have none of them remaining he won't have them either too because we can't restore it. That's good to know.

It makes it also easier for long term jumpers who accumulated so many abilities that would make this fight a giant mess to write otherwise. Like that one terribru fic with Naruto or Kaguya with ski, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception and all others
>>
>>49570129
Bancho, that is the exact reason he asked for Jumps that GIVE you companions, not jumps where you have to steal them and hide em in the pod
>>
>>49570057
If I equip the digimon power blocking gauntlet when he's in the middle of charging his attack, will it block up in his face?
>>
>>49570228
okay then it's most jumps, I'd say you picked one at random. There is a two in five chance. It has one.
>>
>>49570211
Is there no Redemption option for Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo, or even just Blackfire?

Honestly. Some people want characters for that reason. Or don't want the whole team
>>
>>49570261
Pod.
>>
>>49570248
Is even basic maths beyond you? 2 out of 5 jumps isn't most.
>>
>>49570285
it's past When I usually go to bed so most things are beyond me right now.
>>
>>49570211
I'd rather just have a cp purchase option instead of scenarios.
>>
>>49570248
Jesus christ you're still around huh? How many folks of the old bunch are still kicking? There used to be a list for human companions up on the drive wasn't there?
>>
>>49570261
These just seemed like the most appropriate scenarios, I'm open to suggestion to but Blackfire doesn't really seem like the redeemable type.

Also I'm going to give you the option to pick specific individuals if you don't want the whole team.
>>
If DiSu is around:

What determines if Demon World is going to merge or absorb the Human World? Is it number of demons or what because I need to know if my plans for peaceful existence will work.

And also holy Shit Heimdall got beefed in DiSu 2. Maybe the uniquity is just the only one who got beef?
>>
>>49570337
>Jesus christ you're still around huh? How many folks of the old bunch are still kicking? There used to be a list for human companions up on the drive wasn't there?

I don't think that ever made it to the drive, but it should be a Pastebin somewhere.
>>
>>49570211
>Jump City
I feel like we just really be doing something more with this place.
>>
>>49570329
I'd rather have scenarios than CP purchase options. Scenarios are free, points I'd rather use for skills and items.
>>
>>49570354
At the very least Redemption should be possible for those from Hive. Or perhaps just turn the requirement to be defeat Teen Titans, not kill them, when they are ready? A spare or slay option that they choose with our urging? Maybe have Titans be better prepared in scenario?
>>
>>49570354
I suspect a lot of people are thinking of Jinx. They wanna turn her to the light side with their dicks.
>>
>>49570211
Scenarios sound good. So for the Titans option, we'd get all the Titans, including Terra? Also, quick question, if we have a 1up perk, take the half-demon stuff and the Portal drawback, and take Raven's place, would that cause us to come back the same way she did in the show, as a child trapped in Trigon's realm/Hell?
>>
So that one Anon who promised AoT jump declaimed it as per his condition: "if I don't post a WiP within two weeks I am dropping the claim"

Who wants to give it a try?
>>
File: 1249699767724.jpg (158KB, 645x600px) Image search: [Google]
1249699767724.jpg
158KB, 645x600px
>>49567956
>>49567864
>>49567851
(Tales of Symphonia) #26
-Race: Elf (950CP) -Bobble bobble! Let it be known that I am an eeeeeeeelf.
-Background: Craftsman (900CP) -I am also an elf that is unafraid to get their hands dirty.
-Good Tastes Good (800CP) -Ever since Toriko, food is important. This will help.
-Sense Mana (700CP) -Extra sensing stuff never really hurt. I mean why not?
-Elementalism (400CP) -Oh cool, being able to reshape the environment eventually is nice!
-Perfect Is The Enemy of Good Enough (Free) -Knowing when something is functional is good. Knowing when I can do more is better.
-That Undefinable Thing (250CP) (Discount) -I am NOT SURE if this is a good idea, but never hurts to have expertise?
-Iconic Outfit (Free) -Free clothing! Nice!
-Questionable Practical Weapon (Free) -Why do I need this damn thing?
-Fruit Gels (150CP) -Add to the bag of tricks! It will NEVER END.
-Magic Lens (50CP) -Sensing magic/physical potential among other things? Melding these with my glasses!
-Key Crest (0CP) -The means to be able to control energy outputs? Monumentally important.
Dice Rolls: Luin, 22 years old

I'm out. Oh thank fuck I'm out of there, I don't have to be in there anymore. Oh thank the fucking stars.

So on one hand, bobbly wiggly elf ears and I'm able to use some form of magic while sensing it, and I'm a fairly good craftsman while being able to improve things. ...on the other, I can do things with souls. Tools for souls, containers for them, even use them in the crafting of things. It... why. Key Crests are one thing, but Exospheres are something else. This whole thing is just... why. Why am I being sent here. What is going on. Why the souls. What's important about using them as materials.

...what is the plan?
>>
>>49570400
>for the Titans option,
Either all of them or just the ones you want to take with you.

>if we have a 1up perk...
I... don't know. Which 1up perk specifically?
>>
File: Ryu this is a bad plan.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu this is a bad plan.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
>>49570421
>What is the plan?
>>
>>49570211
Personally I don't like scenarios for this kind of thing, it would work for some charterers but for most of them it just seems weird. Why is it exactly that you dislike buying canon companions? It might help people suggest things if they know why you're opposed to the usual one.
>>
Given that Anima's Uncreation spell is totally broken and allows you to annihilate entire factions retroactively with a single cast, the question is who would you target to have made 1984 never happen? Would just INGSOC work?
>>
>>49570421
Ugh. I don't care about how necessary they are to the biosphere. I loathe spiders.
>>
>>49570476
...that's a terrible plan.
>>
>>49570503
I imagine that targeting IngSoc would probably work, but bear in mind that this happened after a nuclear war in the fifties. Considering the crapsack setting, you could end up with something worse. Or Mad Max.
>>
>>49570357
First of all, STOP CALLING ME DISU! Secondly, the Demon World will absorb/merge with the human world if the barrier between the worlds is shattered and Babel still runs rampant. In every non-Yuzu ending, upon taking control of or banishing Babel, the Demon Realm is also forced away. It's perfectly possible to safely move angels and/or demons back and forth between their realms and the human realm, however the system was set up so that the demon world would eventually devour the human world, because demons are dicks like that and Naoya thought his plan would render it a non-issue. We see in Amane's 8th day that demons can come safely so long as Babel isn't just going crazy.

I personally see it as either the rest of the nonunique demons biting the dust leaving the strongest one as the unique, or the unique one simply eating all the others to gain strength.

>>49570447
Just any 1up, really. Considering that you'd be coming back after your soul and body was seemingly used as a fuel source for Trigon to enter into the human realm.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631136.jpg (328KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631136.jpg
328KB, 600x600px
>>49570522
That's what makes it a good plan!
It's good BECAUSE it's terrible.
That makes it the best plan!
>>
>>49570476
how is this a bad plan? Hurricane kicks win fights,don't they?
>>
>>49570522
It's so terrible, no one will expect it! So it's perfect!
>>
File: Folks.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Folks.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
>>49570522
>>49570556
Well at least you're better off than Maya and Phoenix
>>
>>49570551
I'd say Mad Max is a marked improvement.
>>
>>49570579
Anon, Tera just endorsed the plan. That should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>49570592
Mad Max versus 1984 is taking the furthest extremes in freedom vs security.
>>
>>49570604
Even broken clocks are...

No, I can't. You're right. Fuck this plan. Stick to crouching jabs.
>>
>>49570495
1. Scenarios are more interesting and they're free.

2. A purchase option makes it feel like you're forcing someone to come with you and I feel like it reduces the value of the character.

3. Purchase options are either extremely underpriced or extremely overpriced.

4. I just like scenarios better.

>>49570555
I don't know, It's supposed to be a really harsh drawback so I feel like using a 1up to survive it, even if you are sent to Not-Hell and have to rely on your companions or allies to rescue you, would be like breaking the drawback.

I'm gonna have to say no, but I will think about it.
>>
File: daily_picdump_1311_640_35.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_1311_640_35.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
What's a fun jump for an otherwise serious mage to have fun in? Rama 1/2 sounds like a great, non-serious break from all things magic, but I was wondering if you all had other ideas.
>>
File: DIVEKCIK.png (187KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
DIVEKCIK.png
187KB, 600x300px
>>49570634
No, use DIVEKICKS
>>
>>49570640
Eh, just curious. Figured it might help Raven and the Titans if she didn't get horrifically torn apart body and soul by her demonic asshole dad.
>>
>>49570643
Rama 1/2 would be amazing. I want to see the annoying suitors getting hit with the Brahmastra.
>>
>>49570071
A lot of CCDT's Jumps let the import give you new companions at no additional charge. Harry Potter, Elder Scrolls, Sitcom, etc can give you a full roster of 8 setting companions. No CP, but you can build them up,
>>
>>49570643
Wu Xia can be kinda calm and just about being an enlightened martial artist learning under a mentor. Niichijou is fairly neat without any magic that I know of. Ace Combat is planes all day erry day. Aria is a nice little vacation jump about doing jack shit on terraformed Mars.
>>
>>49570640
>It's supposed to be a really harsh drawback
Seriously? Literally every jumper has a way to lol nope that entire problem. Trigon only has one day when the planets align to open the portal so good old hide in the warehouse with Raven and the other titans to avoid them being used as hostages for 24 hours when the marks start acting up solves the problem with the added bonus of being a particularly brutal middle finger the overgrown bastard.
>>
File: 1443463480071.jpg (124KB, 349x547px) Image search: [Google]
1443463480071.jpg
124KB, 349x547px
>>49570556
>>49570579
No no, there's "so crazy it will work" and "this is stupid". This is entirely the latter.

>>49570421
(Imawabi no Dakini) #27
-Background: Human (Free) -Let's see what we can do.
-Masquerade (900CP) -Heeeell yeah. This will be useful.
-Investigation (800CP) (Discount) -A keen eye!
-Judge Foe (600CP) -I'm able to gauge the strength of a soul? FUCK THE LATTER PART, THIS IS AMAZING.
-Illusion (400CP) -Eh, I'm sure I'll figure something out with this.
-Book of Enma (0CP) -More stuff is good! Boooooks.
Dice Rolls: 15 years old

...what is this. Where am I? ...why can I gauge the strength of a soul now? ...why would I want to know the benefits of eating one?! Where is this place? What is going o-

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK JAWS AND TONGUES SHOULD NOT WORK LIKE THAT.
>>
>>49570643
Might just be me, but I think putting a mage in any setting without magic is a lot of fun. I mean, take Person of Interest, for example. Can you image the amount of shenanigans a mage could get up to in that universe? Or if that's too dark, what about Youtube? Or Generic Video Game developer? Half the fun in those jumps, for me at least, was running around and messing with everyone through magic and Kamen Rider shenanigans. You should have seen the look on the police chief's face when Kamen Rider OOO dropped off a bunch of infamous criminals before running off to save some people from a fire. Or the look on that one kid's face when I cured his cancer. Priceless.
>>
File: 1467065775934.gif (1017KB, 345x352px) Image search: [Google]
1467065775934.gif
1017KB, 345x352px
>>49570211
I'm not usually against scenarios, but it doesn't seem like including them as a requirement to take canon companions is a little wonky. I agree that buying canon companions feels a little weird as well, but a lot of jumpers just convince the canon characters to come along, one way or another. I have a feeling people are just going to ignore scenario limitations or complain loudly if you lock them behind that wall.
>>
File: 1467385427404.jpg (294KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
1467385427404.jpg
294KB, 630x891px
>>49570774
>>49570749
>>49570684
These are all great ideas. I'm just trying to get pic related to loosen up a little bit.
>>
>>49570761
>SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK JAWS AND TONGUES SHOULD NOT WORK LIKE THAT.
Did you mean: Shin Gojirra
>>
File: valforeplay.jpg (68KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
valforeplay.jpg
68KB, 638x630px
>>49570761
>SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK JAWS AND TONGUES SHOULD NOT WORK LIKE THAT.
Consenting adults, Red.
>>
>>49570812
I second Harry Potter. No serious Mage can stay serious HP, they'll be to busy ranting about Rowlings nonsensical worldbuilding.
>>
>>49570812
DCAU TT Raven is goat.
>>
>>49570640
2. So just say you need to convince them after you buy it like many jumps already do?

3. Can your really say that with a straight face considering how you deal with import options?
>>
>>49570812
Then I recommend Aria, as it's really peaceful and might remind her of her time in Astaroth, the good ones.
>>
>>49570812
Oh, a magical girl setting!
>>
>>49570812
You want Raven to loosen up? Bring her to Undertale. Seriously, it's just the right combination of sweet and sour to help her loosen up and maybe even become happier. She'd probably get along with most of the cast (though she'd probably react to the Skeleton Bros. in a similar way to how she reacted to Beast Boy, at least until she sees the hidden depths). I'm actually kind of curious how she'd react to Frisk and Asriel. She'd probably become a sort of big sister figure to both of them if given the chance. Kamen Rider is also a good idea, as despite how goofy it can be it's ultimately about how mankind can achieve anything it sets its' mind to and that anyone an be a hero. Plus, considering the fact that most of the Riders turn powers that should be evil into something good, that'd probably really resonate with her as well.
>>
File: 1277700191779.jpg (20KB, 533x426px) Image search: [Google]
1277700191779.jpg
20KB, 533x426px
>>49570819
NO. NOT SHIN GOJIRA. NEVER SHIN GOJIRA.

>>49570829
AMBER ALERT. AMBER ALEEEEEEEEEEERT. There is no consent to anything except their immediate death and destruction if they even so much as LOOK at my soul. We're not going there. We're NEVER GOING THERE. Immediate and gratuitous amounts of fire will be liberally applied. Pic extremely related.
>>
>>49570843
We still need a DCUO jump so we can have two good Ravens.
>>
>>49570640
I like the ideas of scenarios, personally, but I'm pretty sure most canon companion options have "if you convince them/if they want to come" in them, so I feel like 2 isn't really as big of a problem. I'd still prefer the scenarios, though. Because I like story and I need the cp for other things.
>>
>>49570839
That might actually be all kinds of fun.

>>49570843
Brother Anon knows what's up. Though I'm picking her up in the Teen Titans jump. She's pretty awesome there too.

>>49570862
Oh. I hadn't considered that.

>>49570877
You raise excellent points. I might have to turn this into a mini arc.

Thank you, all anons.
>>
>>49570640
I for one really like the Scenario idea.
>>
>>49570819
>>49570892
I love how Shin Gojira is just pure body horror. Anyone have that image where it shows corpses/skeletons reaching out of his tail and desperately screaming for someone to help them, or at least that's how it looks?
>>
>>49570812
Import her into CATastrophe. Go on adorable submarine adventures together.

Bonus points for neko Raven.
>>
For next thread title, I nominate 'stupid sexy shonen shota seeks solitude'
>>
>>49570854
>2.
True.

>3
No one wants to spend all their cp on importing existing companions, and you're saying that as if I'm the only one who has cheap import options.
>>
>>49570812
Animal Crossing is all sorts of comfy.
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49570370
I installed dimensional distortion robot legs deep underneath it so that when Trigon arrived the entire city jumped over the wave of magic and into outer space.

Does that count?

>>49570476
>>49570522
>>49570556
What's a Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku anyway? The only Tatsumaki I know's an esper.

>>49570812
Definitely don't bring her to the mainstream DC/Marvel jumps, then. Nothing worse for loosening up than discovering how comic book authors decided to write you and your friends.

And speaking of comic book writer incompetence, I have long gone dead inside because the new Lucifer series has finally, FINALLY given him an OOC moment. And shattered any hopes I had that Shin Megami Tensei!Presence wasn't a small chunk of him gone wrong
>>
>>49570976
>Tom Nook gives you a tent
>How do tanuki traditionally make tents?

>>49571009
Sotokan Floating Spinny Kick O'Doom
>>
>>49571009
>SMT Presence
Wait, what? I thought Presence was the God of DC, and an ultimately good if imperfect being?
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>49570957
I like the new backstory for it. Makes a lot more sense for Gojira looking so deformed and, well, un-lizard like that it's something utterly removed from conventional biology altogether.
>>
Continuing the tradition of always starting with the worst possible drawbacks (or at least, a teaser) when I make a jump...

Devour (+???) ...
>>
>>49571027
They turn leaves into them with their powers of transformation. Or they turn themselves into the tents. They might do something with their creepy giant scrotums, though. About 50/50 chance, I'd say.
>>
File: concern.jpg (138KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
138KB, 700x433px
>>49571033
Exactly, it's such a freaky monstrosity, it's like it's something that should not be but is. Hell, they even gave him multiple forms like he's god damn Frieza/Cell. It's amazing.

>>49571048
>That spoiler
>>
>>49571048
Soul Nomad demon ending?
On that note wasn't someone working on that for a jump?
>>
File: Blank22.png (869KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Blank22.png
869KB, 1680x1050px
>>49571029
You and me both, anon. You and me both.

The retarded, tryhard contrarian writing the new series is trying very, very hard to retcon all of that. She's trying to portray the Presence as an evil schemer who got pissed at Lucifer for leaving Hell behind (NOT CANON), engineered his own death and reincarnation (VERY NOT CANON HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE OMNIPOTENT) at the hands of Gabriel (WHY IS HE EVEN RELEVANT) and come back as a deformed-looking mad god who brainwashes other beings with his mere presence. Yet SOMEHOW, apparently being kissed by Lucifer is enough to make Mazikeen resist him! And Gabriel can just kinda resist him too, for reasons! And a random bunch of demons and Izanami escaped into the House of Windowless Rooms even though that logically should NOT do jack shit against THE ENTITY ESTABLISHED TO BE OMNIPOTENT!

It's literally a Shin Megami Tensei plotline. And it's a BADLY WRITTEN one because it's trying REALLY hard to sell the message that Lucifer is a good boi who lurvs his waifu and dindu nothin
>>
File: 1465946691371.gif (1MB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465946691371.gif
1MB, 680x390px
>>49571009
>Mainstream DC
Oh Holy Hera! You're right about that being a bad idea. It'll be a while before I think about taking her there. And even then, I might drag a fan fiction drawback in with me to mitigate some of the damage.

>>49570965
>Neko Raven
Probably not the best thoughts to have about one's half-sister. Going to have them anyways.

>>49570976
That's always a nice vacation Jump.
>>
>>49571079
They are, this isn't affected by the outcome of this jump, it operates on the same logic as other cameos. In short, this puts you against...the end result of that Path.
>>
>>49571070
I also like how he can apparently shoot his atomic breath out of anywhere in his body that there's a hole. So all those superating tumors on his back? He can use them as point defense lasers. That's how he deals with the inevitable attempts to bomb him.
>>
>>49571079
Divel Survivor Anon is making it iirc.
>>
>>49571132
I'm still really excited for it, too. I know they'll do an excellent job with it. Hype.
>>
>>49571106
From the very end? At least they can't bring friends with gideon spam. Still that's a hellish drawback. Fitting of course but still.
>>
>>49571099
>not boning your hot demonic half-sister
What's even the point then? I ask of you.
>>
>>49570973
I'm saying you're the one with an import option that results in under and over pricing at the same time. For 50cp you import one companion and they get what, 100cp? 400cp let's you import 8 and they get 800 each. If you only want to import one or two but get the max cp you have to be multiple times as much for no reason while people importing all get far more cp per companion.
>>
>>49571159
Indeed, anon. Indeed.
>>
File: 1467034823478.png (540KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1467034823478.png
540KB, 600x850px
>>49571164
>Pic very related.
Never said I wasn't going to.
>>
>>49571168
I like his import options.
>>
>>49571209
If there is ever a Metroid jump we will all have a difficult choice to make, slim and curvy Samus or amazon Samus.

Why not both?
>>
File: 1420013764438.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420013764438.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Attention people who were Raven's sibling and still want to have sex with her:

Stop being gross.
>>
>>49571254
Amazon Samus. Slim Samus has been tainted by Other M.
>>
>>49571277
There's literally nothing wrong with incest.
>>
>>49571254
>Not keeping the suit on the whole time
>>
>>49571254
>Implying Other M Samus isn't best Samus
>>
>>49571254
There are way too many Metroid games for a single jump to cover them all.

All of them should have a different Samus companion. Samus harem.
>>
>>49570812
You gotta apply first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLx2DoJIaNs
>>
>>49571290
Go jump off a bridge.
>>
>>49570211
>Teen Titans jump
Look at the augmentations again. A lot of these are off the shelf stuff you are charging 200 CP for.

I guess these are for being the titan Cyborg, but even if you bought the, all, you would have spent 1,200 CP and be a limp noodle.

Also, the Artificial muscles are 200 CP for 5 tons, when super strength is 300 CP for 25 tons.

The augmentations need to be 50 CP, or 100 CP discounted Nerd. The Utility Belt needs to be 100 CP, and a lot of items need discounts for Nerds or Humans for the Robins and techies.

Just revisit the prices in the Item Section, please?
>>
>>49571277
No.
>>
>>49571284
Is it okay to fuck your mom if she's the reincarnation of your waifu?
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>49571254
Amazon Samus always, YOU FOOL!!

>>49571277
I know you're talking about me even if you don't link into the conversation.

As a rebuttal: Nuh Uh! You're gross!!
>>
>>49571284
There's literally everything wrong with incest. That's what makes it so kinky.
>>
>>49571284
Tell that to the Hapsburgs.

>>49571290
I bet you like The Third Birthday
>>
>>49571168
You'll never solve the CP imbalance problem. No scaling with fixed CP leaves people feeling disadvantaged when it comes to large companions. Scaling either leads to options that give an advantage to larger import amounts (the import more to get more CP option) or you end up with situations where certain import ranges are the "optimal" solution. That doesn't even begin to consider imports beyond 8, or how the gained amount affects perk balancing.

Once you've actually made a couple jumps, you just end up settling on a mode that fits you.

>>49571254
Isn't there a Smash jump?
>>
>>49571294
Would it be the Jumper who has the Samus harem, or is it the Samus harem who has the Jumper?
>>
>>49571294
There are 5 or six metroid canons as well.
Normal series
Prime is both canon and not so it's split
Other M is actually it's own game since it contradicts all the others
The comics
The other comics
>>
>>49571277
Incest is wincest, anon.
>>
>>49571289
Anon never said anything about taking it off, just what type of figure to fill it with.
>>
>>49571322
>Isn't there a Smash jump?
Canon companions you get from that jump are empty shells, literally.
>>
>>49571320
Samus and Aya should form a club for badass female characters who have had their characters assassinated for the sake of making waifus. Though technically Aya isn't in the Third Birthday. Technically. We all know the writers were still jerking off to making Aya have "refreshing vulnerability".
>>
>>49571226
And I like canon companion options. That's not the point. The point is that they result in the very thing he's using to argue against canon character options in his jumps.

>>49571322
Again, not really the issue. I don't mind that it is a thing, I mind that he has that sort of import option while trying to say no to canon companion options for hypocritical reasons.
>>
File: A God I Am.jpg (52KB, 497x800px) Image search: [Google]
A God I Am.jpg
52KB, 497x800px
>>49571209
That's a long term plan. First things first is getting her emotional balance. Where are some of the more serious perfect control of emotions perks. The Oneness (Wheel of Time) might just be something she'd be interested in.

>>49571277
Don't know what my plan is gonna be for TT.
Also just saying you're only her Half-sibling for one Jump after that....
You can't claim it for health reasons, because fundamentally different DNA could come into play at that point.
>>
>>49571343
Find somebody motivated enough to make the jump if you can't find a way to make a character I suppose. People were clamoring for the jump back in thread 400 and they're still clamoring for it now, somebody should be keen to give it a try.
>>
Why the fuck is "waifu'ing" even a thing? Holy shit, it's the most sad and pathetic thing ever, and disgusting to boot.

God-fucking-dammit why.
>>
>>49571289
She is keeping the suit on. The zero suit.
>>
File: leave tg.png (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leave tg.png
212KB, 1600x1200px
>>49571368
Jumpchain, or 4chan for that matter is not for you.
>>
>>49571353
At the end of the day if he makes the choice that he doesn't want canon companion options, that's just his right as the jumpmaker. Back in the day for a long while there weren't canon companion options because people felt uncomfortable with the implications, and when they were introduced, they really were just there as a compromise. His logic might be hypocritical in your perspective, but the end conclusion is still the same.
>>
File: 59568840.jpg (87KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
59568840.jpg
87KB, 300x300px
>>49571368
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>49571368
We are a bunch of bored nerds on the internet with enough anonymity to say stupid shit without being embarrassed. I honestly doubt anyone here has a pillow of any of their /jc/ waifus.

>Insert obligatory fuck off normalfag here.
>>
>>49571313
No, it's not okay.
It's double- or triple-okay
>>
File: Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png
508KB, 800x1296px
>>49571368
If you're triggered by Waifu then just say so dude. It's your opinion and all but try to keep it on the subject matter, if you can't then go else where.

On the subject of Jumps Mordheim City of the Damned (TTWG) is coming along but with real life havein hit me in the balls it'll be a while before I can do the finishing touches.
>>
>>49571254
>amazon Samus
All day, 'ere day. I'd say it's not even hard, but that'd be a lie.
>>
File: 1416802251505.png (86KB, 422x192px) Image search: [Google]
1416802251505.png
86KB, 422x192px
>>49571368
>he isn't in love with a girl who doesn't exist
Shameful behavior anon.
>>
>>49571168
...Haven't we had this exact same conversation already?
>You can spend up to 400cp on imports even if you have less than 8 companions, each companion will receive the total amount of cp they should now be able to spend. (This will allow you to give 800cp to only 1 companion.)

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/40558933/#4056124
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/40300683/#40305605

>>49571304
Noted.
>>
>>49571368
If you've never had a crush on a fictional character I suggest trying puberty.

>>49571400
That reminds me of what I need to add to my next amazon purchase.
>>
>>49571408
It's spelled Kaiser, you Soze.
>>
>>49571277
Your puritanical fun pogroms will eventually backfire, anon. Leave well enough alone.
>>
File: 48.png (27KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
27KB, 300x100px
>>49571368
>>
>>49571368
Please take a look at Wizardchan, I want to see your reaction.
>>
File: waifu5.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
waifu5.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>49571368
Everyone has a waifu deep within their heart, the idealization of that perfect person they will never have. This has been the case since ancient times, it's simply assumed a different and more pronounced form with the advent of modern media. It is truly a sad human being who has no waifu.

As a wise man once said: no waifu no laifu.
>>
>>49571450
Are they still a thing? Wow.
>>
>>49571450
>Wizardchan
Not the same anon, but do I want to know?
>>
>>49571254
But there is? A WIP at least. Too bad there's no drawbacks or companions.
>>
>>49571433
Saint Keiser is the proper Blekan form as my manga tells me but it may be one of those mis-translations I guess. But fuck that in the Nanoha world I went to that's how it was. Ha.
>>
>>49571485
Yeah, there was a pretty promising WIP, but it was replaced with the mediocre one we have now.
>>
>>49571481
It is a chan where "fuck off normal fag" is literally part of the global rules.

A place where
>no waifu no laifu.
is said un-ironically.
>>
>>49571487
What is a nach, and why are you trying to trap one?
>>
>>49571481
You know that saying about 30 year old virgins becoming wizards? It's that.
>>
>>49571498
Eh? New one? Link please?
>>
>>49571498
First one past the line with approval from the thread was always the system here wasn't it? If anything it sounds like both of them have stalled.
>>
>>49571507
It's the Snipe's German cousin.
>>
>>49571507
Means Night Raven, it's a South German and Austrian bugbear creature, cautionary tales about which are used to scare children into going to bed. Similar legends exist in Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, and Russia.
>>
>>49571226
Probably because you run a full eight companions.

They're fucking retarded if you only have one.
>>
>>49571481
It is good for a laugh, here are the first three global rules for the site.

>Do not post about, express the desire to, suggest or imply that you have had, will have or want to have any personal sexual or romantic experiences (includes kissing, having a girlfriend etc).

>Do not post about real life social activities or friendships, or suggest that you voluntarily take part in social activities (e.g. going to a bar or party).

>Do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the celibate, NEET, or reclusive lifestyles.
>>
>>49571567
That's satire, right?

>Do not post about, express the desire to, suggest or imply that will have or want to have any personal sexual or romantic experiences

Also, doesn't that rule run contrary to the concept of a "waifu"?
>>
>>49567211
How exactly does this work? do we buy viruses in jump, or can we bring some from out of jump? Or do we have to use out of jump stuff?
>>
>>49571591
As far as I know they are completely serious, there is also a rule requiring you to be a male virgin to post on the site.
>>
>>49571591
Waifus can't into real, so personal experiences with them are right out.
>>
>>49571591
Nope. Waifus have to be pure maidens, talking about fucking them ruins them for everyone else.
>>
>>49571602
Both. You can buy viruses in-jump, import one you already had, or if you're cheap just choose a complete mundane virus to modify.
>>
>>49571608
Yeah, but there's this part too:

>express the desire to
>suggest or imply that will have or want to have
>>
File: good-luck.gif (2MB, 460x313px) Image search: [Google]
good-luck.gif
2MB, 460x313px
>>49570751
... let me get this straight. You think that your opponent, a powerful extradimensional reality warping DC villain, is secretly plotting to conquer Earth by using his daughter as a portal, and your plan, is to hide with that daughter in your extradimensional warehouse?

Good luck.

Unless you took Forcewall. You did buy Forcewall, right?
>>
File: 1351737024800.jpg (151KB, 778x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1351737024800.jpg
151KB, 778x1134px
>>49571608
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>49571602
See >>49571636.
>>
>>49571642
To be fair, it's an extradimensional+1 warehouse.
>>
>>49571636
...does vampire venom count? Or pokerus?
>>
>>49571645
Blue Magic man, hell of a drug.
>>
When buying a spirit in the digimon jump, do we HAVE to use the spirit tree, or can i tell emperor greymon to go screw himself and just be whatever I want?
>>
>>49571647
Hey Red, speaking of RE, how powerful are the psionics offered in the virus customization?
>>
>>49570640
I rather like the jumps I've seen where your CP only buys the _opportunity_ to companion people from the setting, so you still have to convince them to come with you of their own free will.
>>
>>49571642
... let me get this straight. You think that your opponent, a powerful extra-dimensional, reality-warping Multiversal villain, is secretly plotting to stop you from conquering Earth using your daughter as a portal, and your plan is bring that person straight to your extra-dimensional fortress?

Good luck.
>>
>>49571662
Depends on if they're magic. You can't import magical viruses. However, there is an upgrade that lets your virus absorb the useful traits from any virus you expose it to, so if you really want one just make all the alterations you want to like, the flu or something like that, and then mix it with your magic virus. Does the same thing, in the end.
>>
>>49571526
>>49571527
Yes, both have stalled.

First:
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1457/29/1457296667129.pdf

Second:
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1457/36/1457369977449.pdf
>>
>>49571645
He looks like he wishes she'd stop dancing and listen to him complain about how everything is bad nowadays.
>>
>>49571642
>Unless you took Forcewall. You did buy Forcewall, right?
Yep, I spent the entire "final day" flipping off Slade from the other side of the portal.
>>
>>49571395
Not exactly a great response to my arguments to ignore them all and say he can do whatever he wants. In fact, it's no response at all and I'm not sure why you bothered posting.

>>49571412
How did you manage to completely miss the entire point of the post so badly? Yes, I know you can. That was the exact thing I criticised. You CAN spend 400cp on one companion to get them 800cp, or you can import 8 for that same price who get 800cp too. Single imports are massively overpriced if you want them to be anywhere near what the multiple import is like.
>>
Question, are there any jumps that start at World War 2 and go from there? I mean, starting in the 40s and continue on? There are a lot of things I want to change about the 20th century.
>>
>>49571775
I like to think that his favorite atronach got banished and he's trying to get excited about the new girl, but he just misses his flamefu.
>>
>>49571794
MCU with drawbacks.
>>
>>49571785
Dude fanwank, when you don't like something in a jump you can just do whatever you want because it is a single player imagination game.
>>
>>49571747
The first one doesn't even have perks outlined. The second one might be flavor light, but at least it has the most basic of a skeleton in place. Merging the two together technically wouldn't be tough given how sparse the first one is, but settling on the writing tone is probably going to be a pain, if not rewritten altogether. Did both authors just vanish as usual?
>>
>>49571805
Could I defeat Hydra via Exterminatus?
>>
>>49571785
Whine moan bitch. Do you have to do this every time kotot posts?
>>
>>49571684
Watch the movies if you dare.
>>
>>49571794
I think we have a jump called Platoon, or something like that, that takes places during WWII. However, I think it also ends shortly or immediately after the war.
>>
>>49571838
>if you dare
Fuck you, the movies are Taco Bell. They're shitty, but they're a fantastic indulgence when its late at night and you just want to veg or if you're in a chemically assisted state of mind.
>>
>>49571822
Probably not, though I suppose it depends what type of Exterminatus it is. It is an ideal you have to defeat after all.

Though a perk from In Nomine (I believe) allows you to determine when people in a group are hiding that they're part of a conspiracy, which will help after you dismantle the main body.
>>
File: CATEVIL.png (279KB, 501x335px) Image search: [Google]
CATEVIL.png
279KB, 501x335px
>>49571838
How could you subject anyone to that!? What did poor KOTOR ever do to you?
>>
>>49571805
Hmm, that could work but it would also bring in a much more powerful Hydra, not something that would invoke a positive change on the world.

>>49571847
I'm familiar with the jump, but as far as I know you're right, it does end after the war does. I also think it's a WIP?
>>
>>49571682
I do believe you're stuck with the basic tree unless there are sideways slide evolutions or you get a side evolution to branch out.

Considering I wanked that Beast Spirit of Light + Any other Beast Spirit can Digivolve into Magna Garurumon with the logic that Garummon + Any Perfect Digimon also becomes Magna Garurumon, I'd find it difficult to take exception to you doing otherwise anyway and having your forms go Greymon > Etc instead of Agnimon > Etc.
>>
>>49571785
It's not meant to be an argument. You're the only one who is pressing the issue. I'm just stating the fact, that at the end of the day, you don't make the call. You feel that it's hypocritical, nobody else seems to, and guess what, you haven't changed anything by dragging this out. That's also a fact.
>>
>>49571864
And it gives you the shits.
>>
>>49571838
I actually liked the 1st movie, and the rest don't really seem that bad. However I haven't had the chance to play any of the games, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>49560573
Not really. It takes out some of my planning or training time, and I've got about fifty different methods to tell the future that make more sense.
>>49563875
A troll goes on adventures with her friends, A Sentient Transdimensional Space Cancer that is also her soul and a Magic Rock with swordfighting skills, and tries to help people, even if she can get a bit over zealous at times, or sometimes fight things above her weight class.
>>
File: 1302200578050.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1302200578050.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
>>49571910
It's only in the movies, so use those as your reference.

>>49571864
>>49571878
People kept asking me to put in psychic powers.

I only give them exactly what they ask.
>>
>>49571930
I'm cool with the psychic powers, I just feel an irrational amount of loyalty toward that film franchise.
>>
>>49571900
I also think it's hypocritical, but I don't care enough about Teen Titans or companions in general to argue.
>>
>>49563875
I'm planning on starting a new chain soon, with a native Kamen Rider becoming a jumper. It will start with the Kamen Rider jumper going through all the eras (so obviously, I'm going to have to wait until Digger, Kamen Anon, or Anon 2, whoever that is, finish Heisei part 2 and Neo Heisei part 2) before starting the rest of the chain.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>49571964
Huh, native Jumpers seem to be a new fad catching on these days.
>>
>>49571996
Pffft.

SI'ing since Gen.
>>
>>49571996
Eh, it's just that I've already covered chains with me as the jumper, in all sorts of different ways. Might as well try to go through the chain from a different angle.
>>
Drawbacks: Series 70 Terminator (1800)

Name: Diamond Paige
Timeline: (8) Genisys, 1980
Origin: Terminator (1000) -Because machines are cool.
Race: T-1000 (800) -Ability to shift my limbs into weapons, here I come.

-Perks-
Hasta La Vista Baby (Free) -'Cause you always need a way to make an impact.

-Items-
Damaged Micro-Chip (0) -DELICIOUS DELICIOUS TECHNOLOGY!
Cool Shades (Free) -You can never go without a good pair of shades.

So, I'm essentially a common mook now, easily killed by anyone? Huh, Pokemon all over again. Welp, I foresee lots of time spent running around finding supplies and a computer for this damned chip, all while avoiding the humans and other terminators as best as possible.
>>
>>49565620
I think ZK is either "end of the multiverse" or "end of all realities". YK is end of the universe.
>>
>>49568898
Just ignore the manga, it's shit anyway.
>>
>>49571930
Very well. However this makes me wonder what would happen if I imported the Diclonius virus from Elfen Lied as my RE virus.
>>
File: 1413178727815.png (522KB, 398x648px) Image search: [Google]
1413178727815.png
522KB, 398x648px
>>49572102
>However this makes me wonder what would happen if I imported the Diclonius virus from Elfen Lied as my RE virus
Provided it's not magical in origin, pic related.
>>
How powerful was Dracula in 1837?
>>
>>49572132
depends on the setting, fucktard
>>
>>49572132
Stronger than Count Chocula, but not as strong as Count Count.
>>
>>49572168
Is there any vampire in fiction that could defeat Count von Count?
>>
>>49572156
New WoD.
>>
>>49572185
Well I don't know you dumb bitch.
>>
>>49572182
No, but there are several real world vampires that could, on paper, beat him if everything went right.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
>>49572182
One.

AH AH AH
>>
>>49572195
I am not a dog.
>>
>>49572219
No but you look like one.
>>
File: Rogal Dorn.png (122KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal Dorn.png
122KB, 250x250px
>>49572257
I fail to see what lupine features has to do with your ignorance of victorian WoD.
>>
File: 2016-09-12.jpg (387KB, 650x684px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-12.jpg
387KB, 650x684px
>>49572309
>>
>>49566257
Sounds like a decent way of handling Disgaea's powerlevel while leaving things relatively unerfed. But I kind of liked the idea before of perks boosting certain kinds of stats.
>>
>>49571350
Lara Croft can join them too.
>>
>>49571332
As shitty as the manga was, I think it managed to do the whole 'scared and vulnerable young Samus' thing way better than Other M.

Mostly because she wasn't a codependent and quickly managed to overcome her fear of Ridley instead of whining through an entire game and needing help.
>>
>>49572404
Wasn't Other M not young Samus? I thought that was the problem that everyone had with it: it was her as her normal older self but she acted infantile and scared all the time.
>>
So do people actually want a cats jump? Or am i just making this for the heck of it, because my brain got infected by a plot bunny?
>>
>>49572423
The jump looks pretty godawful and like a massive power grab based on most of those perks to be honest. Not sure why you're making it if you're going to put in almost nil effort.
>>
>>49572419
Kinda sorta. I think plot wise it was supposed to be the third game in the series? Despite contradicting them. You are correct that it shouldn't be her first rodeo which just makes it worse, yeah, but they were obviously going for an inexperienced Samus despite how little sense it made.
>>
>>49572440
Yeah, inexperienced Samus could be interesting. That it was supposed to be later in the canon, after she's already thrown down with some big shit, was just weird.
>>
>>49572432
its also a skeleton that ive spent less than two hours on.

So yes, it sucks.

That said, I dont actually have any reason to keep going now that ive forced it out of my head, so I was planning on working more on Custom Robo.

Not that ive had much inspiration for THAT recently...
>>
>>49572432
Nigga, that's a WIP. Give him a break. Jee-zus.
>>
>>49570812
I imagine if you just took Raven from the world where her asshole demon dad is trying to use her to destroy said world, she'd lighten up fairly quickly regardless of where you went.

She's just so down in the dumps because she's lived the vast majority of her life thinking that she's basically the Antichrist and that nothing is capable of stopping her from unwillingly destroying everything she cares about.
>>
>>49572423
I want it. You can never have enough cat.
>>
>>49572478
He's had it for at day or two now and received several posts of critique last time he posted it, not even a single change was made based on that critique. I think the only change between now and then might just be the items.
>>
>>49572515
I got critique? All I saw was 'wow that was fast', which i think was from gauntlet?

But seriously, I love critique. Where is it?
>>
>>49572486
So, you're saying she just needs to spend 10 years as a Disney Princess?

You are now imagining Tara Strong's cute rasp blossoming into a full throated, sexy mezzo-sopprano as Raven's aria revels in her new found love for life.
>>
>>49571930
Personally I had more, Revelations 2 in mind with the psychic powers. The weird shit Alex can do if she steals what's-her-faces body.
>>
>>49572536
>Letting Raven be the princess
>Not tricking her and making her be the prince at the last second while you're the harmless villain
>>
>>49572456
The way they handled it in Other M would've still been bad, though. If you want to make her scared and nervous you need to have her power through it anyway and eventually toss it aside, and if you want her to ever be codependent (which isn't a good idea) ESPECIALLY to an asshole, you need her to toss off those shackles quickly and give them any payback they deserve early on.
>>
>>49572478
It's just the shitposter, man.
>>
>>49572486
You have a point there.

>>49572536
You sir are the king of splendid ideas... is what I would say if >>49572566 hadn't chimed in.
>>
>>49572566
>Letting your waifu waifu some princess.
>>
>>49572533
Dude, Gauntlet was one of the guys who gave it. Do you even read all the posts that get directed at you?
>>
>>49572574
...that makes me think, actually. How would she react to Kirby? A cute and adorable setting that is under constant assault by cosmic horrors that want nothing more then to destroy it from reasons ranging from wanting everyone to be as miserable as it is (0^2) to just being a tremendous power hungry dick (pretty much every other villain).
>>
File: Fate Grand Swimsuits.jpg (614KB, 850x503px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Grand Swimsuits.jpg
614KB, 850x503px
>>49563875
I caved and got married.
>>
>>49571794
* Civilization offers the possibility of starting in whatever era you want for 100cp.
* Mob allows "any time that your organization exists", so the 40s are definitely available.
* Tropico offers the option of rolling or spending to start in 1940.
* Ring Of Red has various starting times as early as 1st September 1939, with only slight AU divergences at this point (as far as I know).
* Platoon, whenever your chosen nation enters WW2, although the jump ends when WW2 does.
* Sabaton, although it might be a dream world of some kind.

Other possibilities:
* 007 can start in the fifties (or at least sometime early in the Cold War), if that's close enough.
* alas, I think the Call Of Duty jump is still in alpha.
* Castlevania offers a 1937 starting point, but it's Castlevania so you have to defeat Dracula.
* alas, Indiana Jones start you in 1933.
* Sherlock Holmes offers a +0cp drawback option to jump alternate Holmes settings; perhaps there's one set in the 40s?
* Strike Witches is set in an AU WW2 where aliens invaded. It also has a drawback option to remove the aliens, but it's still an AU with magic and witches and whatever butterflies that's already caused (given the countries have different names, probably a lot).
* Chronicles Of Narnia, "You may pick your starting time freely", so pick whenever corresponds to the 1940s then buy your location or an item that will let you get to Earth easily.
>>
>>49572592
>You thought it was gauntlet, but it was actually gauntlet.

wat?

>dont use ptv as a reference
>rumpus probably doesnt scare the hulk

...das not critique, might-be-a-shitposter-kun. das common sense.
>>
>>49572637
>...das not critique, might-be-a-shitposter-kun. das common sense.

You're on 4chan. Common sense is in short supply here. Thus, sadly, it is actually valid critique.
>>
>>49572633
All those work. Thanks, anon!
>>
What are the most bullshit forms of immortality available in /jc/? I don't mean just being unaging but rather things like Anomalous Physiology and other aggressively immune to staying down perks/powers. Please don't say vampire diaries.
>>
File: rumpus hulk.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rumpus hulk.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>49572637
>rumpus probably doesnt scare the hulk
???
>>
>>49572661
Well, if you combine two of the Omega powers from the X-Men jump (Healing Factor and I think Physiology?) you get from a single cell level bullshit.
>>
>>49572666
... that is frickin awesome.
>>
>>49572661
SCP has some obvious perks to that end. Especially if you take other perks that negate magic and the supernatural, which means that if they want to kill you, they need to use brute force.
>>
>>49572661
Hellsing Vamps.
>>
>>49572654
Thats...

True. Sadly.

>>49572666
>LMFAO
>>
>>49572661
Hourai Elixir from Touhou, but it's not really useful till post-chain even if you can get it because it's a form of resurrective immortality, meaning you still have to die and thus end your chain.
>>
>>49572600
Kirby does have some real darkness hiding just behind the curtain. She's still interested in helping people, at the end of the day. Though I do imagine she'd be quite interested in the void magic Marx has at his disposal. Probably keep her away from the Dark Mirror though. That's how you resurrect Trigon in Kirby.
>>
>>49572700
Then why would you bring it up?!
>>
>>49572661
Vam.. oh ok.
So there's Omega level healing and molecular control from Xmen movies. Together you're really really hard to kill.
Anima's strong soul lets you get over soul damage as well.
All the one up perks for insurance against non standard murder.
>>
>>49572666
Makes sense.
Thread posts: 608
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.