[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1105: Armoring the Plot Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 69

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>Google Drive
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>>Jumpchain IRC Chat
>http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
>https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>>Rules
>http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>>How to Jumpchain
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>>Last Thread
>>49543118
>>
Why is every strength perk so pathetically weak?
>>
>>49552160
In comparison to what exactly? Context is key here.
>>
>>49552160
Because /tg/ is full of weak nerds that got beat up by beefy jocks in High School.
>>
Figure I should repost this, since the last thread ended pretty soon after I did. Updated Anima jump, leaving for review to see if I need to fix anything, changelog includes adding scenarios and a few general perks.
>>
>>49552185
In comparison to most strongmen in fiction, but especially those from anime, comics, and novels. Even MCU characters are OoMs above 25-tons, the "average" strength perk. I mean, people like Alex Mercer casually toss tanks. That's more on the order of 120-300 tons than anything we have already.

The best are those from City of Heroes, PacRim, and Incredibles (this one in particular lists examples far above its listed capacity).
>>
>>49550769
Covered in the normal package if you read the text. It does look like the Carnage bomb can do it better than normal, but for purposes of the Jump we will assume that comes standard.

>>49552160
>watches discussion with interest since I don't want to step on toes with stronger strength perks but it makes sense for a marvel jump with the Rhino in it.
>>
0.2: Added age and gender specifics, added 3 Scenarios. Fourth Scenario is forthcoming.

The jump is basically done now. Have at it, folks.
>>
>>49552160
Most frames of references aren't freaking Superman, Comic Thor, or Hulk. They're Captain America, Spider-Man, Batman. Bats can be considered "peak" human. Capt is "low super" and Spidey is "mid super". Spidey is a beast, he can lift over 30 tons and smash through concrete as well as steel walls with ease.
>>
If I take MC-kun and fuse with Sasu/Naruto with recolada, does that count as a fail condition?
>>
>>49552274
Rhino is about as strong as some existing strength perks.
>>
File: 1454775537138.gif (3MB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1454775537138.gif
3MB, 427x427px
>>49552208
>>49552280
Scenarios!
>>
File: Naruto Look to the Stars WTF.jpg (349KB, 752x976px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Look to the Stars WTF.jpg
349KB, 752x976px
>>49552260
Well mostly it's likely because the listed tonnage is just what you start with and you can train it up, I'd assume.
Like with the Termerian starting at Starfire levels and going up to her dads, cause that's just understandable.
As to the Incredibles I think it's the same premise, you can train it up

>>49552274
There might a Rhino option? Cool. He's pretty hulky in some incarnations, about how good is he in Ultimate?

>>49552289
>recolada
Do you want pic related? Cause that's how you get pic related.
>>
>>49552283
>Superman, Comic Thor, or Hulk.
Well, of course not. Those are the people who make tossing skyscrapers look weak.

>30 tons and smash through concrete as well as steel walls with ease.
30 tons on a bad day. Also, you don't need anywhere near that level of strength to punch through concrete and steel. 1 or 2 tons applied on as small an area of your hand should be sufficient, even though lifting capacity does not necessarily translate wholly to striking force.
>>
>>49552260
DC is stronger than people make it out to be. I think people just see 25 tonnes without realising that it's the ability to toss a 25 tonne tank breaking a sweat. Actual lifting weight would be way higher.
>>
>>49552328
Rhino spends his episode going toe to toe with the hulk with neither wining.
>>
>>49552283
Webhead's king of street tier, but when the dick size chart goes up to planetary, that's nothing.

I'm okay with Marvel keeping power levels low instead of going for max wank, but DC's clause with the world-shaking event and the Mortal tree just make me want to choke someone.
>>
File: 1269379230743.jpg (76KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1269379230743.jpg
76KB, 750x600px
>>49551413
(Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) #8
-Race: Hume (Rolled) -As tempting as it is to go dragongirl, probably not a good call.
-Background: Merchant (950CP) -Welcome to my humble shop! The experience will help.
-MP Shield (Free) -Huh, this could be interesting.
-Replenish MP (Free) -Oh. My. Gods. This is amazing.
-Protection (650CP) (Discount) -High resistance to physical and magical damage? Worth its weight in gold.
-Unlootable (600CP) -Never have to worry about my special gear being stolen. Never. Mandatory.
-Ribbon Bearer (500CP) -Immunities and resistances to debilitating effects is GODLY.
-120,000 gil (Free) -LOADS OF MONEY.
-Faerie Shoes (400CP) -Combining this with Blink, I'm gonna be hopping around the battlefield like crazy.
-Seventh Heaven (0CP) -Fancy Greatbow? Funny that I know Archery.
Dice Rolls: Hume, 20 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Another change this time around... I didn't get Gria. I ended up rolling human this time around, so a bit of my strategy had to change as a result. Probably went Black Mage while dabbling a bit into Ranger, while collecting some MP stuff and the Faerie Shoes to stack it with Blink from Dishonored. So now I'm likely telespamming the area and laughing because I've got some extra defenses on me. Ribbon's definitely a mandatory purchase because some FF statuses are DISGUSTING while Anti-theft... yeah. I want to keep my stuff.

Other than that I'm just running around and exploring things! Yaaaaaay!

>>49552280
>pic related
>>
>>49552381
>just what you start with and you can train it up, I'd assume.
There are maybe five strength perks that say or even imply you can train them up. Unless a perk says otherwise, you're stuck at what you bought, at least for what that perk can provide you.
>>
>>49552381
>>>49552274
>There might a Rhino option? Cool. He's pretty hulky in some incarnations, about how good is he in Ultimate?

Well there will be a animal powers option to cover all of the animal formula powers in the tv series. I plan on it being nearly as modular as the symbiote builder if somewhat different. As such big strong Rhino like guy is buildable although I wasn't going to make him as strong as canon, since in the series the Rhino spends an entire episode slugging it out with the hulk and tears up the Iron Spider Hulk Buster tony gave SHIELD.
>>
>>49552388
Hulk strength varies ridiculously.

Generally you don't see Rhino lifting buildings.
>>
>>49552208
Does taking Eternal Blood essentially make you immune to groinshots?

More seriously, I like this and am going to need a bit to decide what I want, but I'm leaning towards Warrior with an emphasis on the more expensive perks.
>>
>>49552399
DC has lots of street level vigilantes, I think that's the level the creator wanted it. With exception of the GL ring, the creator wanted DC jump to be focused more around the street level.

World Shattering events happen, but the big 7 usually handle things well enough. After all you have Green Arrow & Black Canary kicking around.
>>
>>49552442
Rhino smashes a hulk-buster suit in the same episode. He is as strong as the Hulk in that version. Keep in mind I am not going to make the strenght option as strong, but yeah Rhino is pretty much Hulk in strenght here.
>>
File: 1427674472388.gif (5MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427674472388.gif
5MB, 500x281px
>>49552385
>punch through concrete and STEEL
No anon, fist fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>49552450
Yes, and huh, I think you're the first one whose build I've seen went warrior. Everyone else seems to be going mage.
>>
>>49552493
Yeah and 'Hulk level' is a retarded thing to describe someone as as they're all over the place in terms of strength.
>>
>>49552387
Well that's true.

>>49552388
>>49552436
Damn!

>>49552416
The other strength perks just provide you ability to do something at a flat rate, unless they halt your growth you could likely train it up.

>>49552442
This is true. However the Hulk is almost never a push over in any fight. Not saying they were tanking building level blows here but busting multiple walls of concert seems about Hulks minimum.

>>49552481
Also true. We could have the World Shattering events kinda thing if we ever go into DC Animated.

>>49552528
Sorry Heart but I like the magic a bit more, though I still nabbed Ki because dear fuck that shit is versatile.
>>
File: 1423525144693.jpg (288KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1423525144693.jpg
288KB, 800x1333px
>>49552280
I wasn't even going to consider the sword but this right there, cant be that bad with what I go-
>Abyssal God
>Elder Dragons
>The Fangire King
>The Immortals (Not the Mortal Kombat band)
>Lets not even think about what could come out of Nanoha for the moment
>Persona Nyarly
>Lets also not talk about Cyber Knight
>BALDREN NOT AGAIN
>>
>>49552528
Really? It seems like a pretty awesome punch-stuff class. My main issue is trying to decide whether I want to get the Nemesis capstone, or use those points to get some smaller stuff.
>>
>>49552577
I just don't understand why it's okay to lift and toss buildings and battleships with your mind, but rarely even tanks with actual physical strength.
>>
File: WIZARD!.jpg (41KB, 757x430px) Image search: [Google]
WIZARD!.jpg
41KB, 757x430px
>>49552528
To be fair, I go mage in every jump I can.
>>
>>49552616
Usually it's Square Cube Law that gets in the way of doing awesome shit like that. Granted once you've been to Ed, Edd, and Eddy Jump you can get the toon force of that place and add it to your ridiculous strength levels to do some odd shit. Most physical strength feats are Street Level or Planetary with little to no middle ground.
>>
>>49552616
Because physical strength usually comes with durability, and that is the most direct way of lowering your chances of failing the chain. This means people give it undue value.

Opposite case of tech, where people forget the fact that having to build armor to encase yourself with instead of having such an ability innately is only a short-term problem.
>>
>>49552551
Isn't that true of any comic book hero? It's not like Superman doesn't have trouble with stupid shit when the plot demands it and then works out with five earths worth of tons and only has a bead of sweat for his troubles.
>>
Hey for those jumping Dragon Ball, since SSJRosé and Blue exist, what's your super special SSJ form? I personally will go for SSJ Blurple or Infrared
>>
>>49552577
I mean, I totally go mage as well, but that's just because I /really/ like mages. Considering the system, I totally expected more of, well, everything else.

>>49552610
Yeah. No clue why, it's not like this is D&D where mages are objectively superior to non-mages, Ki users actively wreck face here.

>>49552630
Me too! High five!
>>
>>49552675
>Because physical strength usually comes with durability
Maybe it should logically, but in /jc/ terms it's often either a separate purchase entirely or only allows you to use your strength uninjured, not affecting enemy attacks or environmental hazards.
>>
When's Bible jump?

I want to do a test of strength, in the middle of parted seas, against Moses, as he goes "LET MY PEOPLE GO!" And I go "WOO!"
>>
>>49552260
City of Heroes doesn't have a straight number tho, it just says Kaiju stopping power. I imagine Godzilla would atleast notice if he was suddenly slapped with a tank.

Also inorganic Omega from X-Men puts you at 200 tons I believe.
>>
>>49552690
I plan to go whatever race Frieza is and then get the DNA of a bunch of characters a la Cell, so I'll go with Legendary SSJ, God Form.
>>
>>49552688
Yes it is. Hulk slightly more than normal though as he often gets stronger mid-fight. Point is that saying X is as strong as Y as a way of figuring out how strong X is doesn't really work when talking about comic book characters as Y is frequently all over the place.

You're better off looking at feats which for Rhino tends to be throwing around trucks without breaking a sweat and busting through walls.
>>
>>49552698
Hell, now that you can get Megas Therion it might be better to go Ki. Becoming the Meister of Megas Therion automatically makes you an incredibly powerful mage. Sure, becoming the Meister would be tough and require you to defeat some incredibly powerful foes, but a strong Ki user might be able to pull it off together with out of context Jumpchain abilities.

Incidentally, what the hell is with that name? I know Anima does the standard JRPG thing where it takes random names from Judeo-Christian mythology to use for ancient magitech, but "Megas Therion" means "the Great Beast". Who names a city that? Like, if it was the magical super-engine at the heart of the city that was named that, I could buy it. But no, it's the whole city that's being called the Great Beast. It's weird.
>>
Anima: Beyond Fantasy
> Age: 16 [Rolled1]
> Location: Graven [Rolled7]
> Origin: Warrior
> Ki User [Get a Freebie!]
> Nemesis User [Get a Freebie!]
> Martial Talent [-100CP]
> Legacy of Blood: Eternal Blood [-100CP]
> Ki Recovery [-200CP]
> Perfect Accumulation [-200CP]
> Powerful Soul [-300CP]
> Nemesis of Others [-300CP]
> Arms & Armour [Get a Freebie!]
> Ryushushoku [Get a Freebie!]
> Caliburn, the Sword of Kings [-600CP]
> Immortal Soul [+200CP]
> Imperium Attention [+600CP] MIGHT AS WELL
> Scenario: Scattered Shadows

B̡e͟ca̵u͞se͞ ̡I͜ ̨̛͏j͠u̷̕s͘t̨͞ ̶̛w̷̛͞à̧ǹ̴t̵͡ ̢͡t̛̀o̡͘ ̷̷͕̗̹̜k̶̸҉̶̡̲̞̫̩n͟͏̡͖̹̤̲͍͢ͅơ̦̪͇͚͎̳͍͈̱͚͟͢͝͡w̴͕͕̹̗͝.̶͉̮̜̞̳̬͉̘̪̖̕ͅ

So, destroy the invincible magitech empire full of DBZ wizards. I can do that.
My opening gambit will consist of retreating to the stars (satellites, huh?), utilizing enhanced Vasari nanotech to reform terrain into thrusters, and hucking planets at their planet. Loss of material to heat energy isn't really a concern, it's more about speed now.
Of course, being able to retreat into concurrent dimensions is a must. Luckily I have portals for that. Maybe destabilize the dimensional structure while I'm at it?
Energy conversion to mass produce noxious spiritual energies might help. Or firing a couple thousand cannonballs of gray goo at the planet. Though that probably won't be much more than a distraction.
I guess we'll escalate from there.

Geez, I always get nervous at times like this.
What if they don't think I'm scary?
>>
>>49552755
Honestly? A bible jump sounds genuinely interesting if it kept to the literal interpretations. Inb4 YHWH perk.
>>
File: fuck.png (25KB, 370x445px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
25KB, 370x445px
>>49552413
(Final Fantasy VII) #9
-Background: Cetra (800CP) -BULLSHIT MARY SUE STUFF AHOOOOOOY. Alas, time to collect Materia.
-Add Slots (500CP) -Modifying equipment with Materia Slots? Oh my gods yes.
-SOLDIER First Class (-100CP) -Fuck it. I'm screwing up the plot anyway, We may as well make this go full tilt.
-Mage (Free) -Huge MP pool and magic potential? Combined with SOLDIER's boosts I'm gonna be awesome.
-Voice of the Planet (Free) -Oh this is probably going to hurt a few times, but it will help guide me.
-True Magic (-400CP) (Discount) -Time to collect Materia and increase my repertoire!
-Loot (-600CP) -Increased drop rates from monsters will be useful.
-Weapon/Armor (Free) -A little something to start me off? Don't mind if I do.
-Packet of Phoenix Down (Free) -Something to help out any friends I make along the way.
-Basic Spell Materia (Free) -Some nice powers to get me started. Hopefully they will grow.
-Basic Summoning Materia (Free) -I am a summoner now? Oh, this will be FUN.
-RUINED FOREVER (-600CP) (EVERYTHING IS CANON)
-Hunted (-600CP) (Cetra Drawback)
-Bonus Bosses (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Golden Saucer, 21 years old

This is where things have suddenly taken a horrible, horrible turn and the idea of going on an adventure has begun to prove itself... scary.

No Mysterious Cells for me, but being SOLDIER First Class AND a Cetra has proven very concerning, yet very beneficial. Plenty of magical reserves/oomph, along with those cells injected as a result of being SOLDIER... well no fucking idea how THAT's gonna run later on. Then we have the issue of materia and loot. I loved FF7 as a kid, so naturally the ability to add materia slots to things is a great boon to me. True Magic is also awesome as EEEEEEEEEE MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC. Hi hooo for the magical abilities one can do! Though chances are I'm gonna be a Materia Hunter just so I can get a good supply on me later.

...only I need to defeat certain bosses.

>pic related
>>
>>49552769
Hulk doesn't get weaker thought, he gets stronger than his baseline except for certain versions of him that don't have anything to do with this version. His baseline can just as easy looking at feats for him as it does the Rhino.
>>
>>49552688
I like how reverse Goku is a genocidal murderer AND a faggot. Classy stuff Toriyama.
>>
>>49552755
>>49552810

Not exactly,but close enough right?
>>
>>49552796
Megas Therion is great, yeah. And my personal assumption is that if there's an unusual name, it's because the Imperium is being juvenile and giggling while naming it because they like doing shoutouts.
>>
>>49552755
I'd like it.

>Everyone tries to pod Jesus
>>
>>49552813
I dont know if i should be more concerned about having to fight bosses or the fact that you made the existence of GACKT realer than before

Also I guess, Dirge of Cerberus as well
>>
>>49552836
But he does because of inconsistency.
>>
>>49552847
...Forgot that was the semi- WIP imaged version Top Hat was working on with me..

Er.
Enjoy?
>>
>>49552813
Are you still trying to solo everything at this point, Red?
>>
File: jesus.png (830KB, 511x740px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
830KB, 511x740px
>>49552852
But you could already do that
>>
>>49552849
>And my personal assumption is that if there's an unusual name, it's because the Imperium is being juvenile and giggling while naming it because they like doing shoutouts.
...that actually would explain a lot about the setting. Okay, yeah, I like that idea.
>>
>>49552847
That looks good Digger, easy on the eyes.
>>
>>49552698
I can totally appreciate it, but when I made the build I'd wanted to streamline it for fusing with Conjoined Conjures later, with a touch of Ki because Sleeping Power Slumbering (Mortal Hero) will help that out.

>>49552755
Wow that was actually less terrible than I thought it was going to be.

>>49552847
>>49552876
Nice Image work so far!
>>
>>49552852
You mean Yeshua? He cool. Nigga knows how to get unlimited Olive Garden breadsticks at a Denny's
>>
>>49552886
He's dead by the start of Steel Ball Run, you're just finding his corpse.
>>
>>49552909
Le time travel, nigga.
>>
File: 2012-06-25.jpg (517KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2012-06-25.jpg
517KB, 650x1000px
>>49552854
>Gackt
>pic related

>>49552883
>Are you still afraid to take anyone with you for fear of ruining their lives at this point, Red?
FTFY, and yes. So this is something of a problem. Like, a big big problem.
>>
>>49552690
SSJDicks. My aura will be made up of many translucent, flickering, floating cocks. Nothing else changes in terms of power.
>>
>>49552909
>>49552922

>as if the dead can't rise

Hell, he did it once, didn't he? Motherfucker should be easier
>>
>>49552855
No more inconsistency than any other superhero. You are trying to use the fact that he grows stronger to claim that his strength is more inconsistent than other superheroes. But really that only works if somehow his weaker feats were supposed to be caused by his strength fluctuating, and its not. It's quite easy to see his baseline and know when shit is bullshit.
>>
File: brannigan's law.jpg (42KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
brannigan's law.jpg
42KB, 480x588px
>>49552959
>It's quite easy to see his baseline
Well all right Sir Autist, what is the Hulk's baseline?
>>
>>49553042
So now you agree we can probably find a suitable baseline based for the Hulk of Earth-1204?
>>
>>49553100
I'm a different anon. Now put up or shut up.
>>
>>49553100
He's asking you since you keep claiming you can find it. Obviously you should be able to prove it if you're claiming it exists? Bit suspicious that you don't actually respond with an answer.
>>
>>49552755
>Bible jump
What would the backgrounds be? Drop-In/Gentile, Hebrew, Angel, Demon? Or would it be something like Drop-in/Shepherd, Prophet, Warrior, King?
>>
>>49553115
>>49553116

No he did not ask me to prove the hulk's strength, he argued that the Hulk's strength was too inconsistent to provide a reasonable comparison I disagreed. Now if you agree that it is I can take the time to review his feats and therefore gauge the Rhino's strength. But honestly unless you are telling me to make a strength perk in Rhino's range whats the point?
>>
>>49553042
I don't know what all this means in Marvel but the weakest, as of right now proclaimed by Marvel, Hulk is Grey Hulk, 70 tons whilst in a 'functional calm' whatever that means. It's all I could find.
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition Vol 3 #8 is the sources... look a bit dated to me.
>>
>>49553237
Well, I would personally like such a perk.
>>
File: 1233554858058.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1233554858058.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
>>49552813
(Final Fantasy Type-0) #10
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -I want to do what I can to EXPLORE this place.
-Kingdom: The Flow Of Magic (900CP) -A magical boost is good! I like this.
-Kingdom: Crystal Mechanics (800CP) -Understanding tech more and magical replication over time? Yessss.
-Kingdom: Blessing of Growth (Free) -Oh jeez, what? Whaaaaat. I'm 8'11" now, what even.
-Kingdom: Blessing of Iron (600CP) -Extra defense is always good.
-Phantoma Absorption (Free) -This... is weird. I'm unsure how to feel about this.
-Sight (Free) -Knowledge is power!
-Altocrystarium (400CP) (Discount) -AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Being able to modify my spells is gonna be amazing!
-Practice Makes Perfect (200CP) -Another means to improve myself? I am all for it.
-Logistics Control (0CP) -And nothing wrong with increasing on this.
-Spell Shard (Free) -Sweeeeet. This could be beneficial, we'll make it a rifle.
-Bland Insignia (Free) -Oh hey, more spell captures. I could use this.
Dice Rolls: Lorcian Alliance, 13 years old, Genbu

This one was both much more relaxing, and... kind of concerning as well. To the point where it's gonna make me more uneasy than before about killing anything. Phantoma Absorption reminds me way too much on the Dark Souls mechanics of absorbing the enemy's souls upon death, and it kind of hits a bit close to home. I mean... it just seems kind of really messed up? If I have to, then I have to... but going out of my way to kill anything just seems REALLY wrong now.

Altocrystarium for altering my magics is pretty nice though, as the majority of my spells are FF-based anyhow. So it's already an auto-purchase while Crystal Mechanics is a double winner for turning technology I understand into potential spells for later. It's always a good purchase.

...though this begins the point where I become a true amazon. Towering along with being gorgeous. Along with extra defense?

IT BEGINS.
>>
>>49553237
>whats the point?
To prove that you are not a complete faggot, It's not looking good so far.
>>
>>49553100
A challenge to find something doesn't generally imply a belief that something can probably be found.
>>
>>49553275
As opposed to if I could off handily bring out several feats from either AA or Agent's of S.M.A.S.H. and run how much that heavy shit weighted and run the math? That is supposed to prove I am NOT an autistic faggot?
>>
>>49553347
Except he did not challenge the belief based on that it couldn't be found, but on the idea that it is too inconsistent to matter. You're changing the argument.
>>
>>49553347
It's the "quite easy to see" part I take umbrage at.
>>
>>49553390
No actually they're not.

Whether a consistent baseline can be found is dependent on how consistent that baseline is.
>>
>>49553406
But to be fair they themselves made an argument they did not provide evidence for. "The Hulk's baseline is too inconsistent to matter" IS a claim needing evidence, especially sine the other guy never made a claim how strong the Hulk actually was, just that the Rhino was as strong as the Hulk.
>>
>>49553406
He never claimed to know how strong the Hulk was, just that the Rhino was as strong as the Hulk. You're trying to get him to prove a negative when its the other anon that needs to provide evidence that the Hulk's strength is too inconsistent.
>>
>>49553406
>>49553437
>>49553490
There also seems to be the basic problem that nobody can say how strong baseline Hulk is supposed to be. Doesn't really give us anything as a point of comparison unless someone can give some basic feats and if we're describing it with feats we might as well go with stuff we see Rhino doing if we're going for Rhino level.
>>
>>49553490
>>49553437
>>49553406
but isn't the Hulk's power that his baseline is inconsistent? Going up and down depending on how angry or Not he is..
>>
>>49553437
See >>49553115 my first post on this matter was >>49553042 the guy before was someone else, but now I am firmly convinced that you are talking out your ass and can't prove anything, so I'm done with this conversation. Good day to you Sir Autist.

>>49553490
See >>49552959
>t's quite easy to see his baseline
>>
In Darkstalkers, does the Echidna perk mean that I choose a single jump I've done when I purchase the option, then just always bestow that to people, or can I pick and choose a different one for everyone, but only one per person? Or can I just keep making different transmissable version of the profiles and give them to people willy nilly?

And also, what do you think is the best single jump to bestow to people, if I do need to choose only one?

Here's the text from Echidna.

>The true terror of monsters is that we might become them. As a Monster you might not understand this trepidation, but you know how to take advantage of it and make it true in the most literal way possible.
>They will be a pale, poor reflection of your glory as the archetype of the new breed of Monster. You may select one of your Jump profiles including any Drawbacks which become Monster weaknesses and create a transmissible version of it at 1% strength with a mortal life time dedicated to constant training and practice they might reach the cap 10% strength of the original.
>Tech Jumps become communicable Mad Science, Fighty Jumps into Martial Arts schools with suspiciously capable recruitment, and so on. All breeds of monsters have minor tribal tendencies when faced with other breeds of Monsters.
>Monsters may Convert mortals defined as Not A Monster into their breed. Conversion to a Monster is obvious, lengthy, tiring, and somewhat exposing unless the target is restrained, they will likely be able to stun the Monster long enough to attempt escape. Conversely, the process is much easier on the Monster if the target is willing. Conversion need not be aggressive; it might be a Martial Artist meditating with a new student to spark their Ki.

Sorry if the answer seems obvious, my English reading comprehension isn't the best.
>>
File: pfp.png (271KB, 1500x912px)
pfp.png
271KB, 1500x912px
Sure is SB up in here tonight....
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>49553578
I'm with you on that one.
>>
>>49553578
Something something no limits fallacy.
>>
File: 1472452654451.jpg (477KB, 1128x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1472452654451.jpg
477KB, 1128x1048px
>>49553549
>Gets bent out of shape at the phrase "easy to see" and demands instance proof.
>Not autistic.
>>
>>49553576
You pick one jump. That jump is your Monster profile. No other jumps. No creating multiple Monster profiles.
>>
>>49553650
Hmm, alright. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>49553549
Ok I mispoke, it was a phrase I shouldn't of used and I don't know off hand outside of the wikis. However would you like me to get some evidence and return with it? is there any point to doing so?
>>
>>49552280
Would it be possible to give the sword to someone else? If not, what would happen if you were to alchemize it with a sword that belonged to one of your companions? Would the resulting sword be responsive to them?
>>
>>49553650
X-men would be a good jump for that if you combine Omega speed and Inorganic, then gift the force on a bunch of minions. Boom, instant mid-super strike team. Any other "gifting" perks like Echidna out there?
>>
Is it possible to upgrade from a T-800 to T-1000 in Terminator?
>>
>>49553715
Eh, looking back I was probably being too harsh, I just get annoyed when someone makes a claim and doesn't back it up. So for what it's worth, I apologize.

As to if there is any point in doing so, it might be helpful to Spideranon?
>>
So I had a thought about Animorphs.

Can I choose a hybrid form I made with Chimera perk and sacrifice it to combine it with something else?
>>
>>49552413
Go theif. Ffta theif is the best. Steal techniques from your enemies in their sleep!
>>
>>49553784
I seriously doubt it.

Seem to be made of entirely different stuff, you'd probably just end up replacing the robot with another robot.
>>
>>49553784
>>49553869
>Not being a floating digital ghost and just hijacking the T-1000 mid-jump

You guys should really get on my level, the view up here is great
>>
>>49553823
Spideranon here.

Only if people want a Rhino perk thats accurate, but considering how strength is handled in superhero jumps I feel like its putting me in direct confrontation with someone. My idea so far is Spider-Man level 20 tons, Power Man 30-35 tons and "Rhino esque may be at most 40 or 50 tons.

I don't want to get on anyones nerves over this, so I would only change it if it seemed a lot of people want full on Rhino and then I would need an idea of his strength.
>>
>>49553919
Do you think that an option that puts you on the same level as the Rhino is good within the context of the jump? He seems to only have been defeated in the series through a mix of trickery, environmental factors, and/or teamwork. If you think that you can put a price on that, then don't worry about it.

Pretty much every jump ever stomps on the toes of others if you consider having an option of a certain type that's featured in another jump being stronger or cheaper to be that.
>>
>>49553919
Up to you, my good man. I only know anything about 90s Spiderman's Rhino.
>>
>>49552260
The best strength perk is Life-Fiber Hybrid from KlK, highballing the math for endgame feats gives Ryuko gives her a max lifting strength of anywhere under 100,000,000 tons
>>
>>49553999
Hmmm, I think we will just see how it goes when I write up the animal powers builder and see what people think then. I'll probably get better advice when I can provide a working context.
>>
>>49554084
>>49552260
Toriko is also a good one, since Gourmet Cells allow characters to exhibit planetwide feats of strength after eating Acacia's full course.
>>
>>49554084
No, Ryuko was a special case. She gets so strong because hers can devour other Life Fibers for more strength. At most, you'd get her Episode 3 capabilities, before she cannibalizes any hostile Life Fibers, which are nowhere near impressive as her endgame.
>>
>>49554168
Yeah, but then you run the risk of your cells eating you if you can't find any food. Also, that escalation will be damned hard to survive.
>>
File: IMG_6079.jpg (74KB, 329x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6079.jpg
74KB, 329x480px
>>49552260
I'd assume its because perks have this fiat thing that looks really bad. Like getting a perk that allows you to lift "50,000 tons" is just blowing all other strength perks out of the water.

Its usually what you get in jumps aside from perks that are really cool.
Like in Blame!, a silicon life has a calculated strength of 50,000 ton's, and Sanakan has at least 6,000.
>>
>>49554192
Nah, it's easy enough to pick up techniques that make you a super-efficient eater, and you can learn to eat things like love and luck.
>>
>>49552260
Mantra level 8 let's you Easily smash planets,the trick is being able to generate it
>>
>>49554205
>eat things like love
>>
>>49554205
Plus, you can always just eat your Appetite Demon and remove the threat that way. Or befriend them so that they won't care about it. Ichiryu somehow managed to convince Don Slime that just eating a humble ascetic diet of plain beans was just fine.
>>
>>49554224
No, like, literal love. Gourmet Cells can eat anything, even abstract concepts. Midora's Full Course Menu is the love of his adopted mother, and just remembering her actually gives him caloric energy, somehow.
>>
>>49553843
I guess? You sacrifice them though.
>>
File: Spiderman (2099).jpg (64KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman (2099).jpg
64KB, 658x1000px
>>49553919
I'm not saying make a Rhino option, just make the options that make sense for Ultimate Spider man and we'll keep chugging along.
Off to the side what all would we need to build pic related? I'm just asking if the advanced/super science trees are going to be able to match Spiderman (2099) really.
Another thing I noted was the fact that we can pay to put an existing costume into the symbiote, can we do that with multiple purchases. I kinda wanna fuse my old Dante's Jacket and some armor together if I can, cause there's only so much I can do to make this last and I've gotta upgrade it somehow.

>>49554168
Yeah but going into the Gourmet World is fucking insane without some serious skill and backing.

>>49554192
Metavore makes it so you can eat sand and still work it out.
On the side thought autophagy isn't the worst thing in the world. As it's stated your Gourmet Cells eating themselves is kinda like how you fold metal, it makes a better thing if you don't push it too far, you either eat something and evolve or you're eaten by starvation.

>>49554230
There's this too.

>>49554249
Yeah Toriko get weird in some parts.
>>
>>49554290
>Metavore makes it so you can eat sand and still work it out.
Metavore doesn't allow you to eat anything that you can't already eat as food. It just assures that your body treats anything it eats is if it has the maximum nutritional value for a given amount of calories.
>>
>>49554290
Oh yeah, you definitely don't want to just run off to the Gourmet World without prep. But once you can handle it, it's a great powerup.
>>
>>49554290
You can eat sand NOW, as a regular human in real life, and still "work it out". It just doesn't have any nutritional value to give you.
The perk doesn't let you pull blood from a stone, dude.
>>
>>49552208
What are the best magic schools?
>>
>>49554467
>>49554290
>work it out

I don't know how to feel about this euphenism
>>
>>49554182
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>49554199
Source of your calculations?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>49554338
>>49554467
We're talking about Toriko and having Gourmet Cells so I assumed that you guys were taking the fact that you can eat rocks and concepts into account, sorry.

>>49554385
Yeah, dangerous as fuck though. This is a shonen where they allowed power creep in the Tutorial Level.
>>
>>49554290
>Off to the side what all would we need to build pic related? I'm just asking if the advanced/super science trees are going to be able to match Spiderman (2099) really.

I didn't consider offering 2099's unstable molecule outfit before, I'll add it as an expensive item.

As for making USM outfits thats a bit outside of the realm of the smarter people of the show and Doc Ocks done some crazy shit like reprogram a nanite swarm to reconfigure the Tricarrier into Hydra Island.

Best bet is to go to 2099 thought dimensional travel and get the formula there. Or ask Reed Richards. Most of the tech options is going to be more of the stuff in the show. Although tech people will probably like the Arnim Zola body and data files items. The guy has figured out how to manufacture psionics from technology means.
>>
>>49552690
SSJGSNSFCO

Also known as Super Saiya-Jin God Super Namek Silver Freezer Cyborg Overdrive.

By the time Dragon Ball Super ends, this form won't even be considered ridiculous or unusual.
>>
File: gruntplush.jpg (47KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
gruntplush.jpg
47KB, 550x550px
>>
File: Get ready for Science.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Get ready for Science.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>49554614
Alright no then. No prob. You got me into US by the way.
Unlimited Spiderman's Arnim Zola, the one with a robot body and 'ESP Box' FTW.
How about my other question, about multiple suit imports into the Symbiote?
>>
>>49554555
Different anon here, but its one of the most important features
http://kill-la-kill.wikia.com/wiki/Senketsu
>Absorption ability: In addition to the standard abilities of Life Fiber clothing, Senketsu has the ability to absorb the Life Fibers of defeated Goku Uniforms and Kamui, increasing his power. In addition, Senketsu possesses more than one Banshi, which may be a consequence of his absorption ability. This absorbing power was the downfall of Ragyō, since Senketsu absorbed her Absolute Submission power to use for himself.
Technically he is wrong though, since Senketsu absorbed the life fiber of the boxing guy at the end of EP. 1 and the tennis chick in EP. 2 so you'd be a bit weaker.
>>
>>49554554
Good advice.
>>
>>49554730
How do you know you can't do that?
>>
>>49554182
>>49554730
Ryuuko isn't the only life-fiber hybrid
Also Ryuuko wasn't even at human-limits then, like Satsuki, so you can't even say "That's the max"
>>
>>49554554
Polished.
>>
File: seven of nine.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px)
seven of nine.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
I plan on going into the delta quadrant in star trek and murdering borg for their loot, should I pick up seven of nine while i'm there?
>>
Do we have any perks that grant eternal life, but not eternal youth? I want to do a combo with Anton's Key, Narnian Time, and The Idiot Magician Is Your Friend to boost my intelligence to ridiculous levels so I can seize godlike power and use it for the incredibly petty goal of correcting one tiny niggling thing that annoys me and gives no practical benefit for having removed. Anyway, I need to actually age, so that Anton's Key will work, but I don't want to die from old age. So do we have anything like that? I vaguely recall there being a Cecylene charm in Ink Monkeys that gives that, so if there's nothing to be found I'll just have to make a deal in the Dragonblooded jump, but I'd rather not bargain with a Yozi. Especially not one known for her hypocrisy and tendency to cheat people.
>>
>>49554837
They're both lame really.
>>
>>49554541
Hogwarts is okay, if you can get past how old-fashioned it is.
>>
>>49554837
>murdering borg
>Not allowing yourself to be assimilated and taking command of the collective through sheer force of will
>>
In regards to the Okami jump, and more specifically, the Oina perk, does it just change your body into a wolf? Or does it come with the full suite of instincts to help you not die?
And while I'm on that perk, how big does it make you? Normal wolf sized? Age of Ice wolf sized? Pygmy wolf?
And--oh god, now I have like, a hundred questions about the cool stuff in this jump. Right, just one more; how would a Rosary look on a human? My mind can only translate to "bizarre", but maybe the thread would have different ideas.

P.S. Sorry for typos, my hands are shaking like I'm in a horror movie in winter for some reason.
>>
>>49552666
>>49552616
Talking about Ed,ed and eddy strength perk.
It gives you the ability to lift a house(combined with foundation) and throw it like a volleyball.

A house weights between 80,000 pounds to 160,000 pounds or 40 to 80 tons.(without foundation)

A volleyball weights 10 ounces or .625 pounds.

Assuming an average can lift 150 pounds or
150/.625 = 240 volleyballs

40-80 tons * 240= 9600 tons- 19200 tons.
Best strength perk by a mile.

With foundation?

160 tons-320 tons*240=
38400 tons-76800 tons
>>
>>49554730
I imagine you can replicate that with either reverse engineering, biology or consume everything perks. If you're super plot aware you can nab Senketsu before Ryuko gets to him and do the proper study.
>>
>>49554847
>any perks that grant eternal life, but not eternal youth?
Robotic/in-organic alt.forms?
>>
File: IMG_6080.jpg (76KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6080.jpg
76KB, 319x480px
>>49554572
I got it from here, somewhere down in the thread someone posted feats
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/the-city-arrives-in-40k-410556/

The calculation was based on the assumption of iron density. And looking purely at the size of the objects getting pushed, the calcs seem accurate.
>>
File: 1391925272812.png (212KB, 489x349px)
1391925272812.png
212KB, 489x349px
>>49553844
I was too busy wanting to be protected and build up my defenses, in all honesty. In a place like FF, defense is key.

>>49553269
(Aion: Tower of Eternity) #11
-Background: Mage (900CP) -Glorious magics!
-Race: Elyos (Free) -I am stupidly vain. WAY too vain. As such, more beauty to me.
-Ascendent Wings (Free) -LOOK AT MY WINGS, THOSE PRETTY FLUFFY WINGS.
-Aetheric Bond (Free) -Maaaagic. I like magic.
-Warrior's Strength (800CP) -A bit extra doesn't hurt.
-Advanced Job: Sorcerer (700CP) (Discount) -NICE.
-Aether Tap (500CP) (Discount) -Drawing in more magic is fine.
-Clothing Skinner (400CP) -I like making items look awesome!
-Feathercrafter (300CP) -Okay, I really like this. I won't lie.
-Armsfusion Crafter (-100CP) -I've kind of been doing this ANYWAY... but nothing wrong with making it easier!
-Mau Whisper (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Heiron, 24 years old

...okay yeah this time around since it was so early? Fuck max drawback. Fuuuuck that 600CP drawback, too. There's killing off bonus bosses, then there's THAT. So fuck that. Just go straight mage, then buy all the fancy things. Especially the Armsfusion Crafter. That thing is... let's face it. It is amazeballs. Merge any two items as long as they're in the same class (swords or staves or armor, etc) to fuse their stats together and if they have the same type of stat, it gets the highest value? For a crafter who wants to make one mega-item that is really, REALLY nice. The clothing skinner is also really nice, as I heavily value customization.

Also, pretty pretty Elyos. Even if I don't agree with their racist views. ...probably why the Mau keep PESTERING THE FUCK OUT OF ME.
>>
>>49554924
Maybe. They'd need to be the sort that still grows over time, though. Do we have anything for that?
>>
>>49554904
For a human, it would be an oversized necklace of beads around your neck or forearm, which you would then grab in hand to use as a weapon.

Oina are wolf people. They can transform freely between both states, and spend their whole life doing so. You get instincts and practice. Also, you can still talk as a wolf. For the breed, just fanwank it.
>>
>>49554910
I'll fix it later.

I think I'm just really bad at measuring physical strength. This is why I'm not invited to fight discussions anymore.
>>
>>49554944
Just get a dragon altform from Forgotten Realms. They keep getting stronger and smarter forever as they age.
>>
>>49554948
Please don't. That's amazing.
>>
>>49554541
Ariadne, that magical city-school in the Magic World in Negima.

Or possibly whichever Magical College Vivio eventually goes to in Nanoha.
>>
>>49554990
But do they have an unlimited natural life span, or just an incredibly long one?
>>
>>49554946
Cool, thanks!
>>
>>49554948
It's just toon force at play. It has limiters set into it that'll stall it out mostly. Also it's a canon feat, weirdly enough, so no real need to do that Heavens.
>>
>>49553869
But, wasn't that T-800 in Genisys upgraded to a T-1000 after he was pushed into the vat?
>>
>>49554990
Those do have a maximum lifespan though.
>>
>>49555004
They're just incredibly long lived, 1000 years to be exact, although their lifespan could probably be extended with magic.

What about Shoggoth from Lovecraft? Aren't they immortal?
>>
>>49553919
Seems appropriate. By the way, are you going to offer a super genius perk? All this talk of nanoswarm hydra hellicarriers makes it seem appropriate. Not to mention spidermang himself is hella smart.
>>
>>49555004
>>49555034
Dragon Ascendant prestige class grants immortality.
>>
File: Dragon lifespans.png (34KB, 546x172px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon lifespans.png
34KB, 546x172px
>>49555004
Per the Draconomicon, incredibly long ones. A Gold Dragon lives for 4400 years before they need to start making yearly DC 20 Con checks to survive, and while that sounds easy they lose a point of Con each time they pass it.
>>
>>49555004
Don't know how Faerun differs, but the Drconomicon says 1200+, and also that his "forever" claim stops at the 1200 mark.
>>
>>49555047
Shoggoth could work, yeah. Even if they're not truly immortal, they live for at least a billion years, so I think that would be sufficient for what I'm doing. A billion years of Anton's Key should raise my intelligence more than enough to overcast these spells. The amount you can overcharge a spell in Anima is based on your Intelligence score (and a multiplier that varies from spell to spell). I need to massively overcharge the Uncreation and False Reality spells for a plan of mine. I still need to figure out a way to get access to Divine rank spells, but the scenarios offer ways. Will be difficult, but not impossible. And once I get that, I'll finally be able to rid the world of the stupidity that is the N-Jammer. I don't care that I'm bizarrely obsessed with this one plot element from Gundam SEED, I hate it that much!
>>
>>49555073
Take that perk from 80s Action Movie where your body never degrades as you age and you're immortal.

>>49555111
There's a template from some book that applies to dragons that get older than great wyrm and gets applied repeatedly as they age further.
>>
New Power Build Gambit

>Jump 9-5 and get Betterman
>Jump Star Wars immediately after
>Find Abeloth's planet
>Do the font of power dip as she did
>Gamble and rely on Betterman to hopefully beat some therapy into you after going mad with the transformation
>???
>Profit

Alternatively, would there be anything that would make one immune to that level of madness?
>>
>>49553763
Origin is the one who decides who wields the Sword, and no matter how you mix and match it, it will only answer to you. You can 'lend' it to a companion, but only for a short amount of time (a day, at the most).

Mixing the sword with another weapon that only answers to a companion is a question reserved for fanwanking and the Bad Idea Box. Have fun with it.
>>
File: cyborg3.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px)
cyborg3.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>49553901
>not being a medically preserved living corpse cybernetically grafted into the core of a world-sized starship capable of destroying solar systems and withstanding supernovas which cruises through the galaxy manufacturing and leaving vast armadas of AI-driven war machines behind which you command via quantum entanglement buoys transmitting FTL hyperwave signals
No, you get on my level.
>>
>>49555024
Kinda, he was fully repaired and gained the ability to create liquid metal constructs but I'm not he was entirely a T-1000.

>>49553901
What combination of perks, tech and alt.forms do you use? I have my own custom A.I/nanotech form but I'd love to see what someone else has come up with.
>>
>>49554879
>>49554992
I meant the types of magic in Anima, you chodes.
>>
>>49552160
Just go to SftD, grab Recolada, travel to DCAU Krypton pre-boom and nom a Kryptonian. Not the strongest possible, but definitely respectable compared to most supernaturally-strong fictional characters.
>>
>>49555163
I don't have my build on my phone but it involved being a freelancer AI... Shit my Cerebroid build is so bloated I forgot how it achieved it's original purpose..
>>
>>49554948
The weakness of strength perks needs to be rectified. Making yours weaker is only exacerbating a problem.
>>
>>49554991
>>49555011
Eh, probably. I'm not gonna bother. I really don't like updating something after it's been around for a while. EEnE really needs an expansion or rewrite, but I'm not even going to contemplate it until Disgaea is done.

>>49555274
Your spaghetti is undercooked and your cheesecake is mediocre at best.
>>
Hey Mr. King browsing this thread in ES 190, Ichiruki will never happen
>>
>>49554948
Wait, how is that a problem?
>>
>>49555135
Something tells me that being "1.5× morally superior" would prohibit Betterman from being willingly involved in something so potentially destructive. Unless you're a douche and do it without him knowing so he's obligated to stop you.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
So uh. In light of SMT 4 Apocalypse-it's just been revealed that apparently when angels, demons and gods fight normally the best they can hope for is to seal each other away in a win. Which, in hindsight, explains why in Strange Journey the mother goddesses didn't get rid of YHVH's shards altogether and how in SMT 4 the goddess of Tokyo was still around. Presumably Canopus & co. are exempt from this, not being demons and all.

Which is apparently why beings of power from all walks of life are so keen on finding "godslayers": Only humans are capable of properly slaying supernatural beings apparently. Which also explains why in Nocturne Lucifer started out trying to work with a DEMIfiend rather than buff a full demon. And just maybe what the point of Aleph was; only buff humans can stand a chance at all against demons, so perhaps the forces of Law were trying to tip the scales by creating the buffest human possible.

What does this mean for if you become Abel, though? Are you considered human for the purposes of fighting other SMT Demons, or is the Court the manifestation of your version of sealing away other demons?
>>
>>49555230
I like the Literature, Music, and Knowledge sub-paths.

Mostly ambivalent to the main stuff except for Necromancy. Necromancy's shite because it bars from you everything else.

I don't think there's an actual answer to your question considering the game is mostly balanced.

Also, the College of Winterhold is pretty great. Well-stocked and maintained facilities, helpful staff, and the students are also instructed in more practical matters such as economics and speechmaking on the side so the big bad wizard doesn't end up destitute.

8 stars out of 10, recommend to everyone.
>>
>>49555289
I'll have you know I make excellent spaghetti.
>>
>>49552160
Not strength perks in and of themselves, but Umbra Witch and Lumen Sage origins can eventually get you a damn-good baseline. Also, DMC lets you catch skyscrapers when you really need to. I don't know how the GoW perks stack up to Kratos, but he can pull some seriously whack shit like out-muscling a fuckhueg Titan.
>>
File: SwapThing-No.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px)
SwapThing-No.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>49555135
>>
>>49555230
As with most full-on pen and paper RPGs, it's probably best to get the PDFs from the share thread and read them. That or locate whichever forum has a min-maxer board for that RPG on it.
>>
>>49555163
So, I confess to not having watched the movie,and most of my information comes from surfing the wiki and Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia, the vat was harmless without a Terminator CPU.
>>
>>49555295
Mostly because this happened before. I grossly exaggerated what Breaker of Bones in Boktai was actually capable of, until someone did the math and realized it was pretty absurd. I think I used a house-sized boulder as a template. Had to clarify it to be more appropriate for its price.

Now the same thing is happening many months later with EEnE because I don't comprehend things like weight and volume very well. Unlike last time, I don't think I'm gonna bother nerfing it since that ship has sailed.

Basically, I suck at math and measuring strength.

>>49555324
And I dare say your spaghetti is ruffled and undesirable.
>>
>>49552160
High-level stats in Anima give you the physical strength to move small mountains.
>>
>>49555328
SMT 1000cp races can also effortlessly lift and throw objects on the scale of tens of thousands of tons.
>>
>>49555382
Wait, really? Since when?
>>
>>49555320
fuckin retcons
>>
>>49555390
Since never. That's anon's vastly exaggerating a one-off feat performed by a very special being.
>>
>>49555321
Minor quibble: It opposes, doesn't bar. Which means everything else costs double, but that happens anyway after a bit, so it's a really underwhelming consequence.
>>
>>49555135
It's honestly possible that Abeloth didn't even go insane, it's just the natural conclusion of placing vast amounts of "Force" into real space with a vessel. The Force as a whole represents unity, so displacing it shows the opposite side of a metaphysical coin.

Whereas the Force is seen as a connective tissue for all Life it could be said that Life is actually a scalpel in the Force, dividing it. This woukd become apparent in a being that is more Force than Life. Therefore you wouldn't be particularly fighting madness alone but a law of nature that you decided to pervert, desperately struggling to consume and unify with no moral reference or perhaps even righteous disdain for life. Just my two cents.
>>
>>49555320
*muffled scream of rage over stupid retcons*
>>
>>49555359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQTH7RADqIE
Just my opinion on this but I'm just saying; it's an actual feat. You can see it here at about 5:30 is where the feat is question is from. Just because it is a high end feat doesn't mean it's something that you should nerf. It's something that happened and thus acceptable.
Dear god Ed is strong, but only in the toon force way.
>>
>>49555420
You realize the Giant race from SMT can use trains as whips, right? That's part of the jump. It stands to reason that the 1000cp demons are even stronger, especially since SMTAnon has stated they're on par with comic book Aquaman, and a tribrid can in fact stomp him. Oh, not that anon, by the way.
>>
>>49555502
Yes, I know it's an actual feat. That's what I based the perk on. It was just a knee-jerk reaction because of the last time this happened. I already said I'm not nerfing it.
>>
>>49555320
Does this mean that boosted Chosen of Raphael will always fail to kill YHVH, but a Demonic Fusion boosted would be capable of it?
>>
I knew this thread was going to turn bad when the first post was bitching.
>>
>>49555458
Uhh, wow okay. First, I'd like to say I'm impressed but I'm sorry to say you're wrong on a fundamental level. Your theory would suggest that the Force as a field/energy is unified but evidence suggests that the Light and Dark sides of the Force are more than a philosophical difference. It's why Jedi can distinguish between energies or the fact that there are Light and Dark fonts. With that distinction, who knows? Abeloth may be a fluke in that she somehow absorbed primarily Dark Side energies for some reason. It's wholly possible that one can repeat the process if they avoid the Dark Side wavelength somehow.
>>
>>49555515
>You realize the Giant race from SMT can use trains as whips, right?
Because they're fucking GIANTS, anon.

>and a tribrid can in fact stomp him.
You do realize "Tribrid" was in fact nerfed, right? They're not any "stronger" than your normal 1000 CP race, they just have a bigger "toolbox". So it's more like a tribrid could reasonably beat Aquaman, but it wouldn't be as easy as you're implying.
>>
I'm currently in Tale of Demons and Gods Jumpchain and I have no knowledge of the setting.

Can someone recommended the build in this setting for me? my build from the previous jump is pretty much the Drop In class from Overlord (the "Queen of all trade" build).
>>
>>49555524
Ah, yeah I know I just had that typed out and I didn't want it to shit.
>>
>>49555603
You should not be in the Tales of Demons and Gods setting unless you're ready to throw down in a Xianxia novel. My understanding of Tales of Demons and Gods in particular is that apparently there is at least one exceedingly powerful person that is heavily invested in keeping people in the 'small world' (aka: the place the jump nominally takes place in) right where there are. Or something. I'll admit I don't really know because I couldn't really get terribly into it.

Basically it's remarkably easy if you're 'strong' (relative to the people in the 'small world') to get the attention of individuals that will likely crush you like a fucking bug because Xianxia novels love their biggatons. Making waves will get you demolished, especially if you're demonstrating stuff that the powerful people can't do/might want to learn how to do.

Basically imagine that you are in Gotham City, complete with Batman, but you're actually somewhere along the lines of being Spiderman in terms of ability. You think you're hot shit, you're ready to take on the world, and you go out and do things your way because you figure you can get away with it. After all you're Spiderman in Gotham City, and basically nothing can touch you there.

Then you discover that basically everyone outside of Gotham City, as in literally everyone, is Superman wearing a Power Ring. And they're all really interested in where this fucking Spiderman loser came from and how exactly he's slinging webs, because that's not something that the tens of millions of Supermen with Power Rings can nominally do. Which gets them .. interested.
>>
>>49555565
This isn't the greatest thread ever but it's fr, far from a bad one.
>>
File: 1267843546888.jpg (6KB, 218x252px) Image search: [Google]
1267843546888.jpg
6KB, 218x252px
>>49554939
Speaking of all the spaghetti here...

(Undertale) #12
-Background: Fallen Human (800CP) -Wait. Wait why am I here.
-Race: Human (Free) -Oh dear...
-DETERMINATION (Free) -Wait. Wait what is this. WHAT IS THIS.
-Analytical (600CP) -Wheeee! Learn from technology!
-Here We Are (0CP) -This... is scary. But learning is only proper.
Dice Rolls: Ruins, 11 years old

Being so early and lacking any sort of LOVE, this saw a drastic change. Fallen Human, with knowledge of how Determination and the SOUL works, which I imagine is actually pretty blasted rare. Maybe. Not sure. But no drawbacks. This place's drawbacks are PURE EVIL, it's like a nightmare made manifest. Soooo fuck that. Pure pacifism route too, I'm not gonna attack squat here. So FRIENDLY ADVENTUUUUUURES.

>>49555603
Soul Cultivation is the name of the game there. Amplify it, find ways to boost it for yourself and others. Also that one where you can make Heavenly Lakes and artificially cultivate Roots? It will see you live like a god-king there.
>>
>>49555502

That feat is good but it doesn't make me think that he's capable of throwing a house like a volleyball.This on the other hand...(check at 9:07)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_sWlvnADHc
>>
>>49555619
I just got random roll in to it, how am I suppose to survive there? isn't a Blind Spot perks help me survive there for a bit?.
>>
>>49555351
The mimetic polyalloy requires a program to tell it to keep shape instead of reverting to it's liquid form.
The Guardian (the T800) got damaged and throwen into a vat of mimetic polyalloy. In contact with his damaged form, his software managed to take control of the polyalloy. It was most likely just used it to repair damaged parts (something that happened earlier in the film with a different T800) and replace his synthetic flesh with it. You'd probably still find the T800 frame underneath.
>>
>>49555634
Make any friends?
>>
What blindspot perk? Didn't you just say that all you had previous to that was a drop-in build from Overlord?

As for survival .. hide like a scared bitch? Pretend to be a salesman?

Honestly, and this is my opinion here, Tales of Demons and Gods shouldn't even be in the main jump drive. The entire Xianxia concept virtually breaks the fundamental concept of jumpchain. It's a one-stop-shop that literally invalidates basically every other setting you could possibly go to on account of the ludicrous power scaling that Xianxia settings get up to. Hell, even most end-jumps can't hang with Xianxia novel power-progression.

If it does stay on the main drive it *should* be limited to end-jump only status, due to just how extreme it can get. Xianxia novels aren't quite as balls-to-the-fucking-wall as Super Tegann Toppen Gurren Lagann .. but they potentially can be.

To expand on why I think it shouldn't be on the main drive, aside from the fact it's a Xianxia setting, is the fact that it was basically snuck in under the radar. When it was first put up there was nothing really to suggest what it actually was. The perks seemed reasonable for a martial-arts style beat-em-up world, none of the wording really sounded any alarms or raised any red flags, and it seemed like an interesting enough, if somewhat generic, martial arts themed jump.

But then, in an 'update' a whole bunch of stuff got added. In particular a bit in the notes section (which a lot of people won't read or won't read completely) revealed that what the jumper previously assumed to be the actual world of the jump was ACTUALLY just the equivalent of the tutorial level, and that the 'real' jump was outside of that, featuring full on Xianxia novel ludicrous heights power scaling. Effectively it managed to sneak in the fact that it *should* be an endjump-only setting into an 'update' with a couple of small easy-to-miss lines in the notes section. Which I think people will agree is shady as shit.
>>
File: blank1.jpg (26KB, 425x289px) Image search: [Google]
blank1.jpg
26KB, 425x289px
>>49555619
This is frustratingly reminscent of the answer I got on SB.

Could you list some actual FEATS in the big guys' world? What can they actually even do?
>>
>>49555583
If you're talking about the wording change for Demonic Union, all the good shit Tribrids can do were ruled with its current writings in mind. You can in fact throw around 25k tons with an upper limit of 200k to 7-8 million tons depending on whether you weigh internal consistency over RAW.

I just fucked up what was supposed to be flavor text and made it seem as if tribrids of any kind were massively stronger than what I intended them to be.

>>49555603
>>49555619
>>49555637
>>49555657
Are you gonna copypaste the rest of that SB convo or what? I'd like people who actually know shit about ToDaG to chime in with what type of person Nie Li is but I don't really care enough to ask myself.
>>
Speaking of feats, I just found the FMV of the Mana Cannon in Phantasia firing.

It's uh.

A tiny bit more horrifying than the Symphonia one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJkIkVnjxU4
>>
>>49555671
>It's literally one guy samefagging and spamming posts from SB
What the fuck. Why?
>>
>>49555665
>This is frustratingly reminscent
He apparently copied it word for word to start shit.
>>
>>49555570
While the Dark and Light are indeed real, they only become so upon The Force interacting with life, they are neither integral or the whole of The Force meaning that the Force is not inherently polarized. Look, you want to do this gambit? All you would need is to literally surrender all of your emotion and give your will to The Force as a whole. That would be the only way, otherwise, even with a miniscule amount of greed or desire, you'll go the way of Abeloth eventually and irreversibly.
>>
>>49555684
He's probably trying to show how idiotic SB is.

What he's REALLY doing is showing how idiotic HE is.
>>
>>49555671
>all the good shit Tribrids can do were ruled with its current writings in mind. You can in fact throw around 25k tons with an upper limit of 200k to 7-8 million tons
Yeah, I thought that was something that all 1000 CP races were supposed to be able to do?

>I just fucked up what was supposed to be flavor text and made it seem as if tribrids of any kind were massively stronger than what I intended them to be.
As I understood it, tribrids aren't any stronger in terms of stats, they just have an extremely vast array of Demonic Powers and resistances.
>>
>>49555740
I do want to say that you know the Unifying Force is actually just one of the theories that certain Jedi and other Force scholars speculate on, right?

I mean, Qui Gon was almost considered a heretic and kicked out of the order for being a vocal proponent of the Unifying Force theory.
>>
>>49555637
Hide in the small world.(starting location) There's a barrier blocking him from entering it. About surviving,there's barely any strong soul-based/dimensional-based attacks in the small world so it's very easy to survive as long as your strength is at least 50-100 tons and you keep your head down.Remember a legend fighter is only 4.5 ton of strength and they're pretty close to top dog in the small world.
>>
>>49555751
That or he thinks this is an exotic new form of trolling.
>>
>>49555671
Hey SMTAnon, quick question about Boosted Chosen of Raphael and taking Demon race(s)... Do you get the look of your demon race(s) too, or just the powers?

Like, can I be a skeletal angel-robot if I'm a Lich, or an angel-mecha if I'm a giant, or a fuckhuge robot wolf if I pick Fenrir?
>>
>>49555767
You. Since you seem to know all about whatever this is, can you list some high-end feats for the big world?
>>
>>49555801
Fuck yeah.

Unless you want to just be a basic robo-angel. In which case you don't have to take on your other race's appearance.
>>
>>49555761
Yeah, because the Jedis are objective and would have nothing to gain by silencing any dissent in a poorly misunderstood dichotomy. Qui-Gon just had integrity. The Jedi just do what they and modern day America do best, security over truth. Their judgement comes under scrutiny especially when you consider their focus on combat, making them inherently militaristic more than enlightened.
>>
>>49555682
That's less of a cannon and more of a anti-life shockwave.
>>
>>49555657
Unless you're planning to stay there a hundred years it's not happening. Most Xianxia protagonist require over 5-20 years before they move up from street level to city level.That's being generous because most of them got past experience and/or a cheating device that help them grow that fast.
If you only have 10 years you would be lucky to be city level and more likely only be city block level at best.
>>
>>49555915
The jig is up. Stop replying to yourself.
>>
>>49554847
You don't even nee the eternal youth part if you've got some other king of immortality..
Living forever works just fine. It's tied to biological age which still changes even if you don't mature physically. Or just take the second part of antons key in speaker for the dead and just turn the growth back on.
Alternatively just pick up a kitsune form. Some of those live forever.
>>
>>49555759
Pretty much, yes:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47924944/#47926778
>>
>>49555893
Awesome, thank you. Now to decide what kinda robot I want to be...
>>
>>49555896
The Jedi only practice combat as a form of meditation and self control. If they didn't, the sith woukd have the run of the place. Combat training doesn't make you any less enlightened, dip shit.
>>
>>49555896
I'm not saying the Unifying Force theory is wrong. I'm saying there's no consensus. One of the things proposed by the theory is the existence of Force Ghosts, which we know as an objective fact. However, that doesn't mean the theory got EVERYTHING right, just that it was on the right track in at least one respect.
>>
>>49555644
I'm watching the ending right now on Youtube. When he fell into the vat, the only bits of him left were his head and, like, a chunk of the upper torso. Pretty sure there isn't a frame.

https://youtu.be/FLC90fReeug?t=4m14s
>>
>>49555893
Wait a minute. Does that mean that taking it with Tyrant lets you have a half -Angel half-Demon robot form?
>>
File: 1303276889305.jpg (47KB, 299x403px) Image search: [Google]
1303276889305.jpg
47KB, 299x403px
>>49555653
Friends I chatted with in the setting? I imagine I made a few. WELCOME TO THE BONE ZONE.

Friends I may have taken WITH me... no dice. Their bonds are much stronger than the ones I would have forged with them. It wouldn't have been fair on anyone. So... off I go on my own again.

>>49555634
(Wuxia) #13
-Background: Warrior (950CP) -Learn the skills! Be the woman of badass.
-Weapon User: Gun (Staff) (Free) -Help me specialize myself.
-Lost Monkey Style (850CP) -Feints, clever tricks, and cheap shots. No such thing as cheating.
-Archery (750CP) -What's that? Stack for greater effect? DON'T MIND IF I DO.
-Kyukoshinryu (Free) -Heavy KICKS and amazing balance. Good for when my hands are tied.
-Monkey Style (550CP) -Claw, bite, scratch. Further use acrobatics and keep the enemy's back against the wall.
-Ki Accumulation (350CP) -Ki. Never a time it's never useful. It can be abused so much.
-Qinggong Lightfoot Style (150CP) -Time to run on walls! As well as clouds. There is no place I cannot reach.
-Basic Weapon (Staff) (Free) -My defacto weapon for this world. No sense drawing too much attention.
-Beautiful Garments (100CP) -I am an ATTRACTIVE warrior. Ergo I need to dress like I mean it.
-Ruyi Jingu Bang (-200CP) -Don't show this off. But the weapon of a god? This will be a staple in my armory.
-Bow of Hou Yi (-500CP) -Deadly accuracy and light draw? I will need this.
-Self-Taught (-300CP)
-Discordant Soul (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, 19 years old

...on one hand, I'm not quite as skilled and I can't quote collect as much ki as I should be able to. On the other... those are some kickass items I've got, and the martial arts in question are... well. I've always enjoyed a sort of pragmatism. Kicks for if my hands are full, martial arts to take advantage of when I was a monkey (or become one), and really doing some sick moves when I get out like running on walls?

...I miss home.
>>
>>49556029
I am still uncertain if the T800 program can actually leave the micro-chip, but if you think it can then go ahead.
>>
>>49555230
Opinions wise Creation is a fucking fantastic path for jumpchain shenanigans. You can make souls with high magic and worlds with divine magic. Of course you'd need megas therion for that one though and a high enough power stat to not get vaped trying. Although a jumper probably has a really high equivalent given hundreds of jumps.

Just about every path and sub path are good if you put enough effort in though.
>>
>>49556067
Rather expensive, but yes.

Enjoy being the snowflake which has ascended beyond snowflake.
>>
While I'm here, I have a couple minor change ideas about my Terminator Jump that's been bugging me for some time and so I want your opinions.
1. Should I lower the price on the Damaged Micro-Cip from 1200 to 800?
&
2. Should I remove the post Jump limitations on the Skynet Time Machine?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone take the Micro-Cip. Most people having the (probably correct) idea that it would be better to just try to steal the tech rather than shill out that much CP.

For the Time Machine, I originally put the limitations because I worried about people using it to just kill off enemies before they could get enough power to be a threat. But looking at the jumps, there are probably still plenty of beings where time travel wouldn't give you an advantage. I'm still kinda iffy on it, but if people really want the limit gone I wouldn't push against it.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

Whilstles lightly
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>49556137
Hrm, one down. There are only five penalties left.
>>
>>49555995
The Jedi actually began practicing combat as a form of peacekeeping, not self perfection. There's absolutely no reason that the same couldn't be done with art, dance and meditation. Don't you find it odd that in the movies we never see a single jedi that isn't combat trained? The entire Jedi Council are all accomplished veterans and warriors. The order as a whole would be improved if all the saber swinging was a branch trusted with the defense of dedicated scholars and philosophers. Instead, no one Jedi is focused entirely in manners of peace or study and even if they are, obviously they're treated as second class since none advance to the council. The Jedi have the same problem as many religions today, they were born in desperate times and formed around that environment. Not only that but due to the force being discovered as a weapon they have no choice but to attempt to stifle and manipulate it often times through violence, no matter the application or form it takes in a detected force sensitive.
>>
>>49556129
1. Should I lower the price on the Damaged Micro-Cip from 1200 to 800?
...I might be a bit biased considering that damned expensive chip is the reason for my pushing so hard, but I say yes.
>>
>>49556137
Lewd dice roll for what?
>>
>>49556150
Ah, good success. Five Penalties Remain.
>>
>>49556129
I actually took the microchip. I felt it was way better to shell the CP and have something of a guarantee that it was going to be there.

(Terminator)
-Background: Resistance (900CP) -I have seen the future and have found it wanting.
-Race: Human (Free) -Flesh and blood! Technically speaking.
-I'm Anon, Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416 (Free) -Sometimes, being able to explain things are good.
-One Possible Future, From Your Point of View (800CP) (Discount) -Keeping track of time shit is SO VERY NEEDED.
-Anti-Radiation Pills (Free) -Oh, fun! A little bit of something.
-Damaged Microchip (-400CP) -Did someone say nanomachines? I swore I heard someone say nanomachines.
-My Mission Is To Protect You (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Rise of the Machines, 21 years old

As for the time machine... I felt it was fine, but that's your call. Not my decision.
>>
>>49556129
>2. Should I remove the post Jump limitations on the Skynet Time Machine?

No, don't do it. We don't need another source of reliable backwards time-travel, especially not an obvious one.

For your other question, it doesn't really matter, though it would make it a more appealing option.
>>
>>49556129
Reducing the price on the chip would probably solve the whole nobody buys it problem. Assuming you want to solve it in the first place.

As for time travel. I don't mind if you remove the limit. People have come up with a few ways to do it already so letting people have a relatively stable time travel device with all the foibles Terminator timetravel comes with shouldn't be a problem.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>49556158
Next Jump is going to a Grade A bitch. Checking some stuff with dice rolls. The cost is too high stop now!
>>
>>49556186
>all the foibles Terminator timetravel comes with
???
>>
>>49556129
I've never taken the Micro-Chip because it requires dipping into drawbacks rather than because I can steal tech myself, but I reckon I'm not the only one who'd welcome the change.

As for the time machine... what are its canon limitations again? Any sort of unrestricted time travel is busted if used by someone who's not restricted by the writers, and while I'd love to have an easy way to jump backwards in time I'd rather not force through something that may or may not be better off blocked.
>>
>>49556129
I'm in support of the chip having its priced reduced.

I'm against the time travel limitation being removed, but my reasoning basically boils down to "time travel breaks everything forever if you're even halfway competent."
>>
Does anyone have a copy of the Endless Space wip by chance I haven't seen it in ages?
>>
>>49556199
You can't take anything back that isn't at least sort of organic. Terminator synthetic skin is close enough to protect them, but clothes and metal and all sorts of nice toys don't go through if they're exposed.
Of course given the warehouse it's not too much of a problem, but it's still something to consider.

Oh and the electric energy field that melts everything around the exit point is a thing too. Doesn't hurt people who use it, but you're going to attract a lot of attention.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>49556189
Another Success! How... marvelous! Stop, please Guanlet just stop!
>>
>>49556234
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11QVvkzRNrAeZEl-EFDGpRAvLxv0eD69-Oo3USms6CoQ/edit
>>
>>49555815
It's not fully translated,but the upper tier of the world have people capable of creating/destroying entire continents and have tons of soul-devouring/destroying attacks,and can seal away an entire plane of existence therefore making his "divine soul" be completely safe from destruction. Also,the person who sealed the small world was also the one who created it in the first place.
>>
>>49556129
>>49556239
>removing time-traveling restrictions
It'd be fine if you were reduced to bodymod whenever you traveled back in time.
>>
>>49556291
Ha, that makes it even more useless.
>>
>>49556291
That makes no sense whatsoever. Why would timetraveling strip perks like that. I'd rather just not have it at all in that case.
>>
>>49556242
The sound a bullet never fired hitting the ground echos hollowly across the world. The Penality has risen to Six.
Right that's all I needed to know. Get ready guys... I'm heading to the Tower of God wish me luck.
>>
>>49556016
Even so, it has more creedence than the dichotomy presented as an absolute. That said, I still believe while Abeloth's condition lends her to the dark side as a mortal, her actions may be more driven as a law of nature attempting to reconstitute itself and become whole as opposed to just a simple twisted person. This is why it goes beyond just insanity. The Force's desire for unity will translate into avarice and hunger when forced in large part into a living form, there would be no escaping it. It's why Grey Jedi are so rare, you either require self control or you fall wholesale into evil if you have a concentration of Force in you. You'll either be carefully negotiating and surpressing these tendencies of the Force or you'll just fall into the isolation and emptiness that you as a Living being impose on the Force within you. Abeloth is merely the logical conclusion, an apotheosis of Force centralized taken to an extreme.
>>
>>49556222
>>49556208
>>49556186
>>49556178
>>49556155
Okay, pricing will be lowered and Terminator Time Travel will remain as optional post spark.

>>49556177
>Did someone say nanomachines? I swore I heard someone say nanomachines.

Oh yeah, I remember that now.
>>
>>49555289

Disgaea?How are you gonna balance it?

Isn't t that the place where "most demons can destroy the stars".(Etna Disgaea Dimension 2)
>>
>>49556129
Plenty took the Micro Chip, if you're going to use the fact that people steal tech to justify lowering the price why bother offering it at all?

Keep the time machine limit. There's still countless places where it can be abused as opposed to the few that can't.
>>
>>49556129
Honestly I don't see any reason why the time travel restriction was even put in in the first place.
>>
>>49556177
This a build for the current chain, or from the old one?
>>
>>49556347
Shit man, Adell can one shot galaxies. You have several beings going to universe busting levels.

Even stripping out the technique video feats still leaves things at star busting and higher.
>>
>>49556330
Why would you need it post spark? It's really one of the worse methods available, given that it's one way and sends you back naked.
>>
>>49556347
>How are you gonna balance it?
Just like Pokemon was. It can be fluffed that all the high-end shit was written by retarded children. Either that, or he can restrict the most absurd stuff to post-spark.
>>
>>49556199
This >>49556239
But I always thought that the 'nothing inorganic' rule was kind of half-assed.
I mean, all you have to do to get around it is cover everything in a layer of flesh, as proven by the many, many Terminators that have been sent back.

It's not like the human body is some magical shape that holds flesh the right way or anything.

Skynet could have set up monster nukes covered in skin and that would have likely solve every problem it ever had.

Hell, the rule was completely nullified with the advent of the T-1000. The thing is completely inorganic, but it can mimic living tissue so well that it has no problem with time travel.

Honestly the only real limit for Terminator time travel is your own morality.
With all the timelines being slung around, you have to wonder if 1 of them survived all the fuckery.
Because if they did, you're not really saving anyone or stopping anything. You're just pulling a Rick and Morty and bugging out because everything went sideways for you.
>>
>>49556375
>Nudity is a problem
You obviously didn't put enough ranks in endowed.
>>
>>49556347
Cutscene attacks are just for show, just like in Final Fantasy.
>>
>>49554688
Sure I dont see a reason not too.
>>
>>49556426
Awesome!
>>
>>49556409
>It's not like the human body is some magical shape that holds flesh the right way or anything.
Bull-fucking-shit. HFY all day, erry day.

>>49556419
It can also be annoying to keep having to reapply equipped items and armor.
>>
>>49556330
Why not allow it to be used? No one would ever want to use that form of time travel post spark and it is way to limited for such a restriction in the first place.
>>
>>49556375
Just make an organic pocket dimension to hold all your shit.

Or maybe you have a pocket dimension that exists outside of time and space, and so is synced to you. Oh, wait.
>>
>>49556347
>>49556374
>>49556421
>>49556382
Yeah, I'm probably going for the high-end shit being capped at planet busting. Gameplay-wise, damage has more to do with your level and equipment than it does the insane shit you can do. This extends to the others, too, so cutscene attacks are just cutscene attacks. I'm still working this out, though.

The endjump option takes these limitations and throws them off a cliff.

Honest question, though. Let's say you obtained a 'galaxy buster' or something that lets you throw the solar system like a frisbee. What would you actually USE it for?

I mean, think about it. I'm actually curious.
>>
Is anyone working on an American Civil War jump?
Not claiming yet.
>>
>>49556462
>What would you actually USE it for?
This coming from the guy who used to play Moon-catch with his Fleshhorror-cat daughteru.
>>
>>49556421

That's not a battle cut-scene ,that was part of the intro of the game.

(At around 4:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgHmSkdRqEA
>>
>>49556462
Go beat up Thanos before he kills half the universe in a misguide attempt to shag Death.

Make constellation in the shape of all my friends.

Piss off sci-fi civilizations by shuffling the galaxy every other month.
>>
>>49556419
I dunno, some countries will punish you worse if you're clearly half horse.

>>49556421
Drop people I don't like in pocket dimensions, curse them to not die via some arbitrary method, and then shoot them with it.

Obviously.

Also, is there any content that isn't out yet people are planning on making jumps for?

>>49556474
>not a world history jump, followed by the ever popular biology jump
>>
File: 1272477737527.jpg (59KB, 522x559px) Image search: [Google]
1272477737527.jpg
59KB, 522x559px
>>49556371
Old one. It was just to show that yes, some people DID take the damaged chip. Hell, I'll probably take it again in a second run.

>>49556077
(Fable) #14
-Background: Orphan (850CP) -Well, taken in and trained to become a Hero huh? This should be interesting.
-Dextrous Style (750CP) -Speed is good. I like speed.
-Will User (Free) -Aww yiss, we're getting into the meat of things now.
-Hero of Will (450CP) (Discount) -More spells, more memory, and more intellect? WITH immunities and willpower? YES.
-Multi-Strike (Will User Free) -I hit once and it delivers multiple strikes? YESSSS.
-Multishot (Will User Free) -Holy SHIT. As if my bow wasn't dangerous enough, it's WORSE now.
-Hero Weapon (Free) -We'll just make a faaaaancy sword here. Oh yes, very fancy.
-Augmentation Slot (250CP) -Extra slot for some extra goodies!
-Skorm's Bow (-350CP) -SWEET FUCKING MERCY, YES. I loved using this bow, I well and truly have!
-Chicken Chaser (-250CP)
-15 Minutes of Fame (50CP)
Dice Rolls: Darkwood Bordello, 17 years old

...okay so... on one hand I'm in Fable. Like, THE Fable. Heroe's Guild, walking around in Bowerstone, getting to enjoy all the sights and the weapons and the different armor pieces... it's a fresh breath on Nostalgia, and I even get Skorm's Bow without worrying about doing the evil sacrifice of the game mechanics. Go me!

On the downside... nobody remembers my good deeds, and I'm called Chicken Chaser. ...CHICKEN CHASER. Have you any idea how old that's gonna get, being called that for ten fucking years straight? I'm probably gonna go mad and scream at a wall for a few hours or something at some point. At least the Hero Weapon is gonna look pretty if Fable 3 was any indicator, and the Will perks/spells are REALLY gonna be nice for me. It makes Archery really, really useful.

I'm still salty at how there's so much more that could be added to the Fable jump, but them's the break.
>>
>>49556462
40k stomping, fighting some of the less dumb things in lovecraft, beating up the antispiral?
Nothing very practical of course.
>>
>>49556129
I'd say yes on removing the post jump limitation, just because we already have access to time travel and abilities that are even more bullshit. The post jump restriction feels arbritary. Or pointless.

Thought microchip was a bit overpriced compared to fate shenanigans and being the ultimate freedom fighter, but do whatever you think is best.
>>
>>49556462
>Being forced to treat your jump as an endjump to get the powers uncapped post-spark
Boo
>>
>>49556495
>not a world history jump, followed by the ever popular biology jump
I get you're trying to make a joke, but so many jumps take place in high school that I'm surprised more jumpers aren't sick of it by now.

>Jumper aces all their classes with no effort because they've taken them so many times
>>
>>49556487
Is it bad that the only reason I want to go to that jump is for the fleshhorror cat?
>>
>>49556522
>we already have access to time travel and abilities that are even more bullshit.

First, no we don't. Time-travel is complete BS of the highest order. Second, lolkek inter-jump balance as an argument.
>>
>>49556536
At least it allows the "Main Character makes no visible effort and yet is valedictorian" thing to make sense in chain.
>>
>>49556347
Nigga you can go to Rick and Morty and rick the multiverse.
>>49556462
Wait, aren't there several endings in each game where someone blows up the universe?
>>
>>49556536
pretty sure people are interested in the social interactions, slice of life, and various abnormalities of the various high school settings.
>>
File: Stray_Cat_grown.png (596KB, 400x572px) Image search: [Google]
Stray_Cat_grown.png
596KB, 400x572px
>>49556538
No.
>>
>>49556559
I like how stray cat got to live like a normal cat afterwards.
>>
>>49556262
Oh. That's not too bad.
>>
>>49556554
Do you WANT a jump where almost every NPC holds the History Eraser Button, anon?
>>
>>49556551
What do you think the reasoning was for capping it to postspark in the first place?
>>
>>49556554
And it'd be great if CCDT got off his ass and corrected it but he wanted to sneak it in so it gets in.
>>
>>49556551
Well we do have several other time travel options that aren't so limited so that is a thing.
Isn't the reason for the limitation to prevent chain breaking though? Since timetravel is available elsewhere the limitation is no longer necessary.
>>
>>49556554
And there's a game where a book('s spirit) is someones love interest. And the guy possessing the book is someone else's love interest.

And The One is a woman stuck as the crotch of a final boss.
>>
>>49556578
I'm just saying, you asked the thread before about how they wanted you to handle the powerlevels, and the response was overwhelmingly to keep it as canon. With the grinding and stuff.

Just think about it. Before you said Boktai was a low powered jump, but you can apparently store as much energy as a star with a capstone+booster after centuries.

Disgaea is waaaay higher-powered, but if you're going to make it so the upper end is capped to similar levels and pretend that the other stuff in the games never happened? I'd honestly rather you just make it an endjump.
>>
>>49556554
Seriously though, why is Gurren Lagann's endgame a thing when Rick and Morty lets you multiverse bust? Why is Dragonball an endjump? Apparently we can match or exceed the strongest being in even Dragonball Super with one perk in Rick and Morty. If we can get this level of power from RaM, can we change existing end jumps into normal ones? Doesn't seem very fair otherwise, to other jumpmakers or to people using the jumps.
>>
>>49556638
Pram is best girl.
>>
>>49556648
That didn't answer my question, but I'll bite.

Can I get a link to the thread this discussion happened, just as a reminder? I haven't touched this in...a while, and I need to review everything.
>>
>>49556648
You're home from school?
>>
So those Percy Jackson demigod rulings are for non-Glory to Me boosted powersets right? So is it okay to add on/boost a few powers if you took Glory to me and took that one power boosting drawback for 0cp?
>>
>>49556328
... So this is what you faggots do when there's no lore thread up.
>>
>>49556661
Interjump balance matters fuck all is why. You can't say a jump lets you get something as an excuse to let other jumps let you get things.
While I'd like a regular Dragon ball jump it's just not going to happen without some other kind of AU coming out.
>>
>>49556724
Except the only reason those are endjumps is supposedly because they are so powerful that it would break other jumps. So no, interjump balance is not a good enough reason because it is the reason it's like it is now. If jumps with equal or more power available then the endjumps, which are only such because of the power they offer, are made then the only sane thing to do is make endjumps that are weaker then these new jumps into normal ones.
>>
>>49556673
I dunno, having King Drake the Third as a father in law is a definite negative. Also, she's soft on Zetta.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

Tower of God Jump 113:
CP: 1000
Drawback:
Tower of Bone, Soaked in Blood (+600)
Background: Unchosen Irregular (+300)
Position: Wave Controller (Free)
Skills & Abilities:
Longevity (Free)
Shinsoo Manipulation (Free)
A Monster's Strength (-800)
Irregular Charm (Free)
Baang (Free)
Myun & Soo (Free)
Equipment:
Pocket (Free)
Arms Inventory (Free)
Armor Inventory (Free)
Pipe (Free)
The Thorn Forged to Kill Kings (-600)
Companions (-500):

All Companions (The Pink Tide included) [Regular, Light Keeper & Wave Controller] (600)
Skills & Abilities:
Longevity (Free)
Shinsoo Manipulation (Free)
Coordinator (-50)
Agile Mind (-50)
Baang (Free)
Myun & Soo (Free)
Regular Pace (Free)
Crusher (100)
Equipment:
Pocket (Free)
Lighthouse Body & 3 Free (Free)

This is going to take a long time, thankfully we have time to prep. Hell we have more time than they do. Heh, time to get to work...
>>
>>49556746
DBZ was horseshit as an endjump anyway. At the time it was made, prior to DBS upping the series to universe and then multiverse scale, it was only solar system or maybe galaxy busting at it's highest levels. And those levels weren't offered in jump, you had to work, train, suffer and so on to get to them. Much like you would do gain similar levels of power in non endjumps, like DC or Marvel or Toaru or any other normal jump that can get you to galaxy busting or higher.

Basically, endjumps are full of shit because you can get more power then any endjump offers in normal jumps anyway. The only things you might not be able to are post spark stuff, which you still wouldn't get in endjumps anyway and much of which can be replicated in normal jumps anyway.
>>
>>49556638
The one what?
>>
>>49556724
>I'd like a regular Dragon ball jump
I agree with this.
>>
>>49556800
QS didn't want to make one. It's not happening. Stop responding to the bait.
>>
>Disgaea jump
There better be a scenario where you can get Baal as a companion. That'd be awesome.
>"Oh my God! That giant demon guy wearing the menacing armor must be this Overlord everyone's talking about!"
>"Uh, actually..."
>Normal looking dude (Jumper) steps out from behind Baal
>"That'd be me."
>>
File: 1470106185188.jpg (54KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1470106185188.jpg
54KB, 500x469px
>>49556508
(Ragnarok Online) #15
-Background: Adventurer (900CP) -HERE WE GOOOO.
-Job: Merchant/Blacksmith (Free) -DO WORK.
-Thrillseeker (Free) -I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT WHATEVER.
-Farming Habits (600CP) (Discount) -I like loot.
-Triple Strafe (400CP) -Oh shit, this is gonna make my bow usage really nice.
-Efficient Casting (300CP) -I like efficiency!
-Haggler (Free) -Surely we can negotiate something.
-Expert Smithing (100CP) (Discount) -I have so much mana you have no idea. LET'S DO THIS.
-Inner Spirit (0CP) -Wait, ALL of my reserves are boosted? Oh hell YES.
-Transcendence (-200CP) -Mastersmith for slotting? OH MY WORD YES.
-Yggdrasil Seed (Adventurer Free) -Guess what's going in? Yes.
-Brynhild (-500CP) -I'm gonna modify this thing so badly. AND COMBINE.
-The Needy, The Many (-400CP)

-Scenario 2: A History of Biohazards (-200CP) -We're gonna take the High Priest. She sounds awesome.
-Risk Assessment: Reject the offer, fuck this guy.
-Job Hazard Analysis: Keep going. Gain the Sniper. We are getting through this clusterfuck.
-Madness: Detain the fucker. Take Companions, but leave the research. Fuck these guys.
-Reward: Growth Serum: Oh sweet, by a quarter of the base height? Store this for later.

-Scenario 3: Wings of an Angel (0CP) -Ho boy, here we fucking go.
-Massacre: We're going on the Inland Path. Dangerous, but alas.
-Divine Privileges: DEFINITELY Resisting if she's crazy. Go after Freyja hard and fast.
-Reward: If... she wants to impart me with essence, I guess? Oh fuck. RADIANT BEAUTY.
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Alberta), 15 years old

...okay I know what you're all thinking. And yes, I like to think this is a moment where I have messed up. In my desire to gain some awesome forging skills and a bit of extra beauty, I may or may not have gotten in over my head a little.

Just a bit. I'm sure this will have no consequences in the near future, and surely this will have no lasting impact.

Everything's fine.
>>
>>49556681
Heaven, you say that we're limited to planet busting level but what is your take on attacks that can pierce dimensions? Can we have those?At least small scale ones?(melee range)
>>
>>49556746
The only real endjump is DBZ the rest are all options that give you cool stuff for chosing to stop there. DBZ isn't getting changed unless Quicksilver comes back and decides to update it which is unlikely at best.
At this point endjumps are thematic. it's about chosing how to end your game in a suitibly epic fashon. Not about powerlevels or anything like that.
>>
>>49556746
I disagree, what makes an endjump shouldn't be just "high powerlevels", it should be a challenge big enough to awaken your planeswalker spark.
>>
>>49556790
The One. You know, the one with the Shiny Hair that stole Overlord Babylon's Mana power and cursed Zetta to die and stuff.

>>49556809
>Eringi Baal
>Capricorn Demon Baal
>Giant Suit of Armor Baal
>Prinny Baal
>Whatever he looks like in the other games I haven't played yet.
>>
>>49556817
Maybe.
>>
>>49556786
DBZ's weird because unless you choose to be a non-human you cap out at Krillin. I mean, Krillin's a lot more badass then people make him out to be, but he's still...well, Krillin. I mean, I get it, at the time when he made it that was super powerful, but you could actually say "Okay, you cap out at Krillin UNLESS you take it as an Endjump." Because Krillin was on par with...I think first form Frieza? By the end of the series. Actually, on that note, did QS ever establish what the caps for the other races were?
>>
>>49556838
And yet whenever a super powerful jump gets suggested people cry out that it can only be an endjump. So which is it? And if it is just challenge, why can't we have a normal DBZ jump as well as the endjump version? Like how every other jump handles their endjump stuff?
>>
>>49556867
>At a time when he made it that was super powerful
No. It wasn't. Krillin is planet level at best, same as first form Frieza. We had several jumps by then that let you get to that level with stuff you got in jump and far more that let you do it with in setting stuff.
>>
>>49556879
Dude, if you /really/ want a Saint Seiya jump, then make it. If it's good, it'll probably get in. Otherwise, you should stop bitching about past drama, especially when your arguments got shut down as hard as they did last time.
>>
>>49556879
>And yet whenever a super powerful jump gets suggested people cry out that it can only be an endjump
And yet the only exclusive endjump we have is DBZ
>And if it is just challenge, why can't we have a normal DBZ jump as well as the endjump version?
Because it's impossible to criticize Quicksilver in these threads without being labeled a shitposter and being swamped with flames.
>>
>>49556914
Who the fuck is talking about Saint Seiya? Also, get the fuck over yourself and realise more then one person can have an opinion you don't like.
>>
>>49556681
You mean the Disgaea discussion right? Here.
http://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/48951990/#48952169
>>
>>49556925
Replacements are banned no matter who you are.
>>
>>49556925
>And yet the only exclusive endjump we have is DBZ
Because almost all jumps that get shouted at in this way don't get made at all and usually get restrictions if they're lucky enough to get through.
>Impossible to criticise Quicksilver
Yes, like a few other jumpmakers too. Largely caused by a few shitposters making everyone constantly paranoid and defensive of each other and themselves.
>>
>>49556819
>>49556925
Technically 40k freelancer is an exclusive endjump It's just shit so nobody jumps it.
>>
>>49556925
Not him but that's mostly because shitposters do try to use Quicksilver as a scapegoat. It was like Cenanon being a meme before Cenanon was a meme.
>>
I like how you can tell when he was home from school and done with all his homework. Thread topic and theme shifted entirely, suddenly someone is ultra bitchy and confrontational. So obvious.
>>
>>49556969
Look! One of the shitposters has arrived! You can identify them by how they add nothing to any discussion going on and relentlessly whine about people doing things they don't like.
>>
File: 1457470975969.gif (6MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457470975969.gif
6MB, 480x360px
>>49556939
...well, shit.

>looks up at the burning thread

Maybe I should do Captain N first.
>>
>>49556865
Awesome. It's gonna be sweet.
>>49556947
I'm new,but is there a reason for this?If something is of poor quality usually it's ideal to replace it right?
>>
>>49556979
Yeah, isn't that what he just said? And if you're just repeating someone else aren't you contributing nothing to the conversation?
>>
>>49556990
Only if you plan to include the comics. Captain N Samus is one of the best versions of the character hands down.
>>
>>49556990
Just because a couple responses wanted canon power levels there doesn't mean the entire thread does. I don't think the jump should let you work up to canon power levels, especially since it's not exactly difficult to reach them as long as you spend time doing so.
>>
>>49556939
>>49556681
Forgot your question. I honestly thought that was a joke, since all I could find on it was something about Ren and Stimpy. Also, not really relevant to discussions about blowing up various amounts of celestial bodies. But if it is some semi-canon metahumor thing , then just say it doesn't function post jump.
>>
>>49556997
The reasoning is that people will start trying to push replacement jumps for jumps that aren't really poorly-made, just controversial for some reason or another. This would force jumpmakers to cater to the thread and keep them from making unpopular rulings.
>>
>>49556554
I refrain from taking rick and morty because the universe seems very dangerous,and becoming the smartest person in the universe would trivialize almost any challenge.
>>
>>49557001
I guess we're both shitposters then. Here's an idea! How about we both stop posting? Then the thread will be improved by two shitposters being absent. Everyone wins.
>>
File: 1447359107956.jpg (212KB, 1024x659px)
1447359107956.jpg
212KB, 1024x659px
Are you really sad enough that you'd leave behind everything you know and everyone you love if you were given the chance?

If you are, I don't know what to say except that I'm sorry and I hope you find the strength to keep going.
>>
>>49556997
Nobody wants to get their work erased because some asshat thought he could do better. And given our resident shitposter squad you can expect dozens of spite replacement jumps to be made if it's ever truly an option.

Jumpmakers can update their own jumps, but other than that you're not getting much change. There's work arounds like making jumps based on separate canons though so it's not too bad.
>>
>>49557043
Fuck yes, this deranged fantasy is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>49556997
Because no one believes you're a sufficiently good judge of what's replaceable. Instead, we all believe you're replacing it explicitly so you can insert a perk you want to acquire or similar shenanigans.

It's not like people don't have different opinions about what "poor quality" means anyway.
>>
>>49557022
The only responses that addressed power levels said that they wanted them according to canon.
>>
>>49557043
Yep. I might come back post spark, but if given the chance I'd honestly leave in a heartbeat.
>>
>>49557043
Not even that sad and I'd do it in a heart beat. Or less really. Jumpchain is built so that there's very little reason to regret jumping. If you really want to go back all it takes is a bit of rope and a tree.
>>
>>49552847
I remember an reading an Earlier Actraiser, that was un-imaged, is this the same one?
Are there any changes?

I will say having the first page a different size than the other pages messes up viewing on a lot of pdf viewing settings.

I know because the Exalted Fair Folk pdf has a larger second page and it fucks up the maximum width and full size settings because it sizes the regular pages by the regular image.

You might want to make the cover page the same size as the regulars.
>>
>>49557067
And yet now you also have multiple responses saying they don't want it. Gosh, could it possibly be that not every single anon is on at every moment of the day?
>>
>>49557057
>you can expect dozens of spite replacement jumps to be made if it's ever truly an option.
I want to argue with you on this point. Based on what I've seen, I don't think the shitposters would put in even the minuscule amount of effort to make a crappy jump. If they would, then we'd be seeing more lewd/banned jumps that they'd try to argue are perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>49557043
For the ultimate adventure? The ability to visit any and all of my favorite shows, books, movies? Powers and abilities I could only currently dream about? All without any repercussions and even some handy door prizes even if I should fail five seconds into it?

You bet your sweet cornbread I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Sure, I'll miss my family and friends, but I'll see them again when it's all over.
>>
>>49557043
>everyone you love
I'm not sure what you're talking about. All I've got are people I'm less against interacting with, really.

>>49557085
I'd like to argue that relying on shitposters not shitposting is a bad idea on 4chan.
>>
>>49557085
Are you saying if it's an option nobody would go out of their way to replace mib jumps? Then again that might not count as spite given how mib jumps are.
>>
>>49557043
>Family are a bunch of rednecks
>All my friends are random assholes online.
>No job.
>No money.
>No talents.
Fuck yes I want to leave it.
>>
>>49557043
I only really like one person in the whole world and I'm coming back to her once this is all said and done and giving her the multiverse on a platter.
>>
>>49557043

A) It's not impossible to come back
B) I would literally be the biggest idiot in the planet to NOT take at least a semblance of a chance for superpowers or any kind of edge. The richest most successful and probably beloved person in the world would take the deal since the world is oh so limited compared to what even pokemon, body mod and warehouse alone give
C) it'd be nice to have some damn freedom for once. Thanks for the sentiment i guess
>>
>>49557116
>relying on shitposters not shitposting is a bad idea on 4chan.
I'm not saying shitposters won't shitpost, I'm saying they won't put effort into shitposting. That's different.
>>
>>49555256
What is SftD?
>>
>>49557085
You say that but replacement jumps are made now, they just don't get any traction. If they're ambitious (if that's even the right word) enough to do then when nothing happens why wouldn't they when they could actually make it on the drive.
>>
>>49557043
Sad enough? no.

But the thing is, I'm coming back. if I fail, in all but a few select circumstances, I'm coming back. If I succeed, I'll be able to come back or go anywhere I want, at all.

And when I come back, I won't be alone. and even if it only happens by death after 10 jumps, that's an entire lifetime of extra experiences, and heaps of power, that would enable me to do all sorts of incredible things back here at home.
>>
>>49557063
Really?
>>
>>49557153
>You say that but replacement jumps are made now
I haven't seen any (besides the Bleach jump, but that's an exception because it was intended as SB exclusive). Do you have any links?
>>
File: 1262500134110.jpg (14KB, 260x319px) Image search: [Google]
1262500134110.jpg
14KB, 260x319px
>>49557043
Yes. Yes I am sad enough to do it, because I hate myself so fucking much that if you offered that to me, hesitation aside? I'd probably end up going for it just for the opportunity to become better. To BE better, to get the golden ticket to look like anything I wanted and actually have a body worth a damn. I'm pretty sure my self-loathing is only dwarfed by my cowardice in this life.

>>49556815
(Iji) #16
-Background: Anomaly (Free) -I'd rather have a little bit of everything rather than being too focused on one thing.
-Kinda Green (Free) -Learning faster than normal is always a boon I will accept.
-Stronger Bones (900CP) -Extra CQC! Better handling of recoil! A bit of extra height jump is fun too!
-Covert Operations (800CP) -Ninja! It's time to return to my old roots of evasive combat pragmatist.
-Technical Expertise (700CP) -A better skill at modifying and augmenting my own tech? Don't mind if I do.
-Benevolent Architecture (600CP) (Discount) -Taking less fall damage is a plus. Situational awareness, even more so.
-Survivor (200CP) (Discount) -Holy fuck. Consumables and power pools seem godly with this. This is sick.
-Organ Blaster (Free) -Seems a bit silly, but whatever. I'll take it. Maybe make something of it.
-Scanner (0CP) -Oh we're gonna have FUN together. Oh yes, a great deal of fun. You will be a boon.
Dice Rolls: - (Apparently no dice rolls. Huh.)

To this day I still don't know what this thing is about. Apparently I died, and was brought back? And now aliens are running around going "rawr kill all humans"? I am so confused about this, but whatever. Maybe try to reason with them, and if I can't? Then avoid the shit out of them. Do what I can to just scavenge and help out the humans. Some of the perks were nice, but... I dunno. There is a distinct lack of knowing what the fuck is going on here.
>>
>>49557043
If Pokemon is your first jump, Small Town or Moneybags get you a new family and friends that you will love at least as much.
>>
>>49557184
A couple of hours in the aliens that invaded are going to get attacked by the aliens they were running away from.
Without outside help they'll get exterminated to the last man, and earth will get vaporized by phantom hammers(think low orbit ion canons but bigger and more of them). So maybe you're going to want to do something about that last part. Just maybe.
>>
>>49557170
I may have a bit mistaken, mostly of what I can think of (barring bleach and Bab5 on spacebattles) weren't replacements exactly, but rushed WIPs to replace a genuine jump before it even got made. Same principle, but technically a different thing. Also personal jumps, which don't actually get posted and which the shitposters may or may not already have, but that is entirely theoretical.
>>
>>49556690
Generally they're with both because almost everyone does both. That said it's more an overview and GtM especially is license to make up situationally useful powers based on bits of trivia (like Percy's ship command or similar). Without FFYI you're down some power and a bit more monofocused, but GtM more than counters that second part. With only FFYI you'll get like five or so decent powers, but be a bit constrained beyond that.

Quetzalcoatl and Chernabog I haven't forgotten about, just been having life get in the way. Admittedly that's partially because I finally found a new MTG client after years without one.
>>
>>49557210
The only correct thing to do is exterminate both alien species.
>>
>>49557195
But then you have to abandon your new loving family and friends unless you get Bill, a witch, or possibly the Aether Foundation to pokeform them and shove them into your (poke)balls before the jump ends.
>>
>>49557184
>To this day I still don't know what this thing is about.
You really should play Iji, it's an awesome free game that can be beaten in about 4 hours. The story and gameplay are great and it's similar to Undertale or Dishonored where you can (Kinda.) play as a pacifist.
>>
>>49557043
To travel the multiverse and have many grand adventures and see sights that almost no one in the cosmos,no all existent see and have the ticket to go back home when you're done even if you fail? Take it in a heartbeat.
I always wanted to be someone who can travel the world but I'm born with a weaker body than most,at the very least I can come back home and be of more use to those I care about with an "average body".
>>
>>49557232
What would an Alolan form jumper look like?
>>
>>49557229
One has a galactic empire, but yes that's the correct idea for sufficiently powerful jumpers. Without biggatons though you're going to want to negotiate with the Komato at least enough to get them to fuck off instead of blasting the whole planet to pieces. The Tasen can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>49557228
If it wouldn't be too much trouble, may I ask what kind of thing Divine Child: Ananke + Glory to Me + FFYI would have?
>>
>>49557232
That's why you buy both tech perks and study until you may fuel your chimeric ascendance by merging with your starter.

Go on. Grasp the power of mankind, that which nurtures and trains, alongside the power of might held by pokemon.

Or some other suitably edgy shit.
>>
>>49557283
That seems like it would take more than ten years. Especially with only first jump skills.
>>
>>49557232
Just get another family in your next jump and the next. Think of them like training wheels for a bike. You'll eventually learn that social bonds can be replaced.

>>49557228
What would a demigod of the Unconquered Sun from Exalted be like?
>>
>>49557232
>or possibly the Aether Foundation to pokeform them...
I'm sorry, what?! What crazy shit did Sun & Moon introduce now?
>>
>>49555768
I liked yesterday's furry murderers posting.
>>
>>49557232
Speaking of poke witches. That's just one more reason to use return on pokemon. Gotta grab all that pokemagic with magic copying and learning perks.
>>
>>49557308
That was a single post and a small tweak they admitted to, I hesitate to call that shitposting compared to anything we normally get.
>>
>>49557301
There's a theory that Aether Foundation are the true bad guys, and that they created the Ultra Beasts by performing twisted experiments on humans and/or Pokemon. Lillie is obviously connected to UB-01, and it's a common theory that she IS UB-01.
>>
File: Battle Lost.jpg (39KB, 450x600px)
Battle Lost.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
He still lived and I'd already burned a rez getting this far. It had taken one thousand nine hundred fifty three years to get here but I moved forward with all the implacable will that my power granted me. The Number One Ranker in the Tower stared down at me, as he had for the entire time I'd torn the four remaining Great Families' leaders apart, slowly he raised his hand and clapped.
"I don't believe I've ever met anyone exactly like you." Zahard grinned like the devil and pushed himself up from his throne. The powerful Shinsoo gathered around him like a fifty foot thick mantel of some forgotten god. "You have the ability to shut down others abilities as long as they aren't 'natural', am I not right?"
The swords fell out of the wounds and I grimaced as the flesh healed over. I didn't speak, not even to ask how the hell he'd figured out how my Agitation Field worked. I grimaced and just gripped the heavy world with my mind once more as my personal timeline kept moving forward and all color faded to shades of grey. In the depths of Quicksilver's stopped time I manifested a mental layer of Temporal Acceleration before I used my soul to call forth a replica of . I̷̷҉n̕͘͡e̴͘͜v̵i͟t͘a̡͡b̵͠l͟e̕͢ C͞҉r̀u̸͞el͝ ̢͘Wi͜ś̸d͘ó͟m̶̢̛.'. Next I broke my personal timeline in two with my Elder Blood and prepared myself. Then with sword in hand I moved through eighty-four strokes of my sword.
Then, there on the crest of the hill with victory in sight, it all came apart.
"One of my own powers," Zahard said as he walked over to my dismembered remains as I felt the power within me trying to pull me back together, "is something I like to keep quite about. It reflects attacks, but only attacks that I can't respond to."
There was a flare of power and I watched (__) come apart under that same thing that had shredded me. Her sneak attack reflected back at her and her torso having an arm sized hole in it as she ripped apart like so much wax..
>>
>>49557298
Adjoran, is that you?

>>49557301
Type NULL is explicitly a chimera created via science, and the Ultra Beasts look suspiciously associated with the Aether Foundation.
>>
>>49552847
>>49557079
Looking again, the Savior Magics perk needs to allow repurchases at a discount, so you could get the full set for 400 CP (200 CP with savior discount)
Ditto the Adversary Sins, additional purchases should be half off.

I played Actraiser back in the day, and one thing I noticed was the relationship between the monsters and population. So I would kill every monster in a nest instead of killing it, to gain the population and build up the town and my power without forcing the stage two calamity.

I was sad that all the aspects of the single player protagonist game were split among multiple backgrounds, so you were not able to actually BE the player in the game, and turned an awesome game into a 'meh' jump.
>>
File: 1242007214286.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1242007214286.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>49557210
>>49557246
>>49557269
>>49557246
...so take on the aliens that the first aliens are running away from in order to avoid Earth getting jackhammered by lasers, in some way to try and drive them off. GOT IT. Though it looks like negotiations are the way to go for this.

>>49557184
(Soul Calibur) #17
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -Let the memory-free antics ride. I'll wander this world and forge my own path.
-Deliverance (900CP) -No influence. No corruption. Nothing.
-Tiptoe (700CP) -Sneaky sneaky! Along with another boost in acrobatics. Really, I must be godly by this point.
-Eternal Wayfarer (600CP) (Discount) -Works well with other skills. I'll more or less know every path around.
-Forever Onward (500CP) (Discount) -Weather Scarf and this ability means I can comfortably move through ANY condition.
-Tempered Soul (200CP) -More smithing skills! I'll do great things with this.
-Ling Sheng Su (100CP) (Discount) -Better Quarterstaff skills. I won't have a problem with that at all.
-Fine Clothes x2 (0CP) -Expanding my wardrobe for fun. Nothing wrong with wanting to be classy!
Dice Rolls: Osthreinsburg, 18 years old

SOUUUUUULS.

No, seriously. This is just a vacation jump for me, I guess. Get to wander around, enjoy being classily dressed, know my way around the place, and not have to worry about being hunted down or attacked or whatnot. It's a fairly good deal, and I can enjoy trying to forge better weapons in my spare time to hand to those who would fight for peace. I especially like that the weapons will still look pretty? So it's an even better gift.

Wanderiiiiiing! ...and hopefully avoiding the shit out of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur both.
>>
>>49557343
Your chain sure does involve a lot of failure.
>>
>>49557043
Yeah. I mean, Jumpchain lets you go home whenever, if you really want to. Or you can get your spark and so the same, but with many more possibilities. The skills, abilities, and resources i get in the chain will certainly be worth it. All of this, and a grand adventure to boot. Imagine. Never having to work again. Living forever. Granting your immortality to loved ones. Gaining fantastical power capable of not only exploring, but colonizing or even consuming the vast expanses of space. Or having complete awareness of all that is around you. Or creating life from dirt, and gold from stone. To cure or create cancer, to shape the world around you.

In 100 years, nobody will care nor remember you. At best you'll be some guy in a book to be read about and tested on. Being a jumper, you're still around, to experience all there is to experience.

Also I really fucking hate traffic, my job, most of my "friends", and the state of the world. Life in general. So ya.
>>
>>49557359
>not just playing in special mode to skip all the city building and get to the action
Heh
>>
>>49557362
>and then Link shows up with his magic sword in time for someone to perform a questionable ritual to awaken the blade's spirit. There is an 80% chance someone would find her mode of speech annoying.
>>
>>49557363
Such is life when dictated by the /tg/ dice gods. Seriously those things are loaded.
>>
File: 1272477603723.jpg (102KB, 437x455px)
1272477603723.jpg
102KB, 437x455px
>>49557398
>link
>in Soul Calibur
Wait what.
>>
>>49557421
Soulcalibur 2 on the gamecube has Link as a playable character. He's ok, gameplay wise although a little weak competitively.
>>
File: SC2.jpg (5KB, 116x122px) Image search: [Google]
SC2.jpg
5KB, 116x122px
>>49557421
Gamecube version of Soul Calibur 2.
>>
>>49557421
He was in the gamecube soul calibur game.
>>
>>49557433
>>49557434
>>49557441
I still cant believe Spawn was in the Xbox one
>>
>>49557434
>PS2 got Heihachi
>Not sure whether ps2 got shafted or not
On one hand, he was broken as shit in game, especially in invisible weapons mode. On the other hand, he's not motherfucking SPAWN.
>>
>>49557283
I...think this is the Chaos Hero plotline in SMT 1
it didn't end well for him
>>
>>49557362
>...so take on the aliens that the first aliens are running away from in order to avoid Earth getting jackhammered by lasers, in some way to try and drive them off. GOT IT. Though it looks like negotiations are the way to go for this.
In the game, if you go the pacifist path you can actually skip several bosses. Vitalika kills General Krotera for you out of disgust that he authorized the Alpha Strike, Asha you just ignore and he kills himself because he was trying to set himself up as your rival and is ashamed that you could just brush him off, and Iosa you still have to fight but you get help from a rogue Komato (again, disgusted with her actions, subordinates hating their commanders for their decisions is kind of a theme here. Ironically, Iosa herself hates her commander because he wanted to spare the Tasen) and said rogue Komato is the one to deal the finishing blow so your kill counter doesn't rise. The only ones you have to fight the real way are the Sentinel Drone, Asha the first time around when he's an easy boss, and the final fight against Admiral Tor. And two of those are really more puzzle bosses than anything else, so the fact that you've been putting your skill points into Hacking or Assimilation instead of Attack or the Tasen and Komato Weaponry skills doesn't matter.
>>
>>49557454
Spawn was shit though, like seriously never a reason to use him.
>>
File: 1401659143723.gif (1MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1401659143723.gif
1MB, 240x135px
>>49557461
Yeah that was SMT1 Chaos Hero and Jimenez in SJ

And I guess Walter being consumed by Lucifer counts as well
>>
>>49557043
I would probably sign up for something far less rewarding than jump-chain if I had a means to travel to other inhabited worlds and explore. Much less an scenario where I could return home even if I actually died.
>>
>>49557461
That's because he basically told his friends to fuck off and became a huge arrogant jerk. Which is why he either eats shit or puts on a ring which then makes him eat shit because he's not cool enough to use its power.

All you need to do is befriend as many pokemon as you have human loved ones.
>>
>>49557043
Why wouldn't I leave? There are literally no consequences to doing so. Time doesn't move on any of the worlds once you leave. Everything will be the same as when I left, and I'll have stuff I can use to make things better for everyone.
>>
>>49557043
You would have to be unspeakably evil to pass up the chance to get this much power-to-fix-things in one go. I am not unspeakably evil. Ergo.
>>
File: blank24.png (248KB, 435x488px)
blank24.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>49557479
Technically it's also all the Reason dudes in Nocturne although they didn't use tech.

And IIRC way back in SMT 1 Cerberus is what happens when you fuse a demon with a dog.

...now that human-Gem fusion has been partly confirmed because of Steven's heritage, I wonder what would happen if a Crystal Gem tried to fuse with a demon
>>
>>49557479
It's worth noting that Jimenez and Walter were both much better friends then Chaos Hero was. Aside from that one moment after Hero's mom was killed.
>>
File: 1246337479194.png (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1246337479194.png
23KB, 300x300px
>>49557433
>>49557434
>>49557441
Oh. Well that would explain the damned thing. I got worried there for a moment. ...honestly if Link showed up, I would probably talk to him. Or run the other way.

>>49557454
If Spawn showed up I'd DEFINITELY run the other way.

>>49557362
(Shovel Knight) #18
-Knight Type: Staff Knight (Free) -I wield a mighty stick in which I defend the innocent!
-Background: Ex-Hero (900CP) -I wander the lands, simply enjoying the things life has given.
-Skilled (800CP) -More skills, more value! I'm fine with this.
-Rapport (Free) -Having an idea of who's known and who isn't will come in handy.
-I'm Not Rusty (650CP) (Discount) -I... woah. Well I'm taking this.
-Gift of the Self (50CP) -If I need to in a pinch, I can.
-Meal Ticket (0CP) -A slightly boosted endurance never hurt anyone.
Dice Rolls: Village, 21 years old

I'll be honest, "I'm Not Rusty" is worth going here alone. Being able to hold any skill at the level I left it, even though I never practice with it or have used it in a while? It's niiiiiiice. Even if the whole setting confuses the fuck out of me and leaves me going "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. THAT'S NOT A WEAPON. WHY IS THAT A WEAPON. WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

Gift of the Self is also kinda nice, though honestly that was me just running out of things to buy in this one.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>49557343
Conviction burned me and I grimaced as my form didn't rebuild so much as adapt. I felt it cracking my soul and my grimace became gritted teeth as I stood once more as a True Hero. My form shifted and I gripped my sword with renewed Determination. My eyes were activated and I could see the massive beast that was this monster man's power. A aura fifty feet thick and so dense it was almost bleeding into the air in liquid form. Were it not for the field around my person he'd have buried me in Shinsoo projectiles and other such attacks.
"Gotta take you head on eh," I dropped the replica of I̷̷҉n̕͘͡e̴͘͜v̵i͟t͘a̡͡b̵͠l͟e̕͢ C͞҉r̀u̸͞el͝ ̢͘Wi͜ś̸d͘ó͟m̶̢̛.'.and then drew deeply on my personal pool of magic, "Triplicate-Overrank Maximized Enhanced Hightened Magic; Shin Doujin Hatsudou (Four Gods Simultaneous Attack)!"
The world very suddenly went gold as the Overrank Magic poured out and towards the Tower's Highest Ranker.

>>49557363
It often does yeah.
>>
>>49557516
>Demon-Gem fusion
That would probably create the Gem version of the Chaos Hero.
>>
>>49557043
Yes. I'd finally have a chance to explore different worlds and alter the course of history, I could be rich beyond my wildest dreams, I'd gain incredible powers and skills with each life I lived and I'd gain countless new friends and companions.

Yes I would miss my family and friends on earth, but I'd be satisfied knowing that I could return anytime I wished.
>>
>>49557043
It is not sadness the drives me to leave.
It is hope that drives me forward.

I can choose to be an ordinary and completely unexceptional human who contributes basically nothing to society.

Or I can choose to brave the perils of foreign realities for the chance to bring back tools and abilities that will usher my people into an eternal Golden Age, and give me the power to explore infinity forever.

The choice seems obvious to me.
>>
File: Defeat Imminent.png (507KB, 973x1400px)
Defeat Imminent.png
507KB, 973x1400px
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>49557527
Blood roared from the bottom half of my torso as I was held up by a very sudden hand across my throat everything below my ribcage was just gone but as I gazed at the Highest Ranker it was with a smile that I noted he wasn't even hurt. It all made sense now.
"You're fucking with my neurological system aren't you?" I was immune to most sorts of illusions so it had to be something esoteric like that. He'd let his men die because of an illusion that made them thing their powers didn't work and I'd thought I'd had the Agitation Field up this entire time. I wondered when I'd entered the range but in a flash of insight I knew. "The entire fucking floor is in your Room isn't it?"
He minutely nodded his head and I grimaced. I was losing too much blood and my mind was wavering.
'What do I do now?' My thoughts drifted wildly.
>>
>>49557698
Got any 1up perks?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Is cats taken?
>>
>>49557812
Used two already. I'm looking through my stuff to figure out what I can do next.
>>
>>49557826
Actually turn agitation field on? time stop if you have it, and spam potions? superspeed and potions? got any super powerful once per jump techniques?
>>
>>49557824
Nope.

I'd be very surprised if there was enough content to make a jump from that though.
>>
>>49557851
Give me a few hours.
>>
>>49557851
It creates (and describes a story within) an entire society of sentient cat people. It could probably hold up a jump.
>>
>>49557840
Major problem right now is he's got my senses by the balls. I can't be sure any of those will be successful because he can just make me think that they're working. This is why I usually don't go into high level fights, too many trump cards are hidden.
>>
>>49552280
First, different times are not really different locations unless there is a easy in game way to move between them. If not, the choice of time period should be free, and not random-or-pay-CP,

(Edit, and I just saw the Pendant in the Items section, so the point is moot. Sorry about that,)

Funnily enough, I have played this game, but cannot remember if time travel was player choice to move back and forth, or by plot only and you were stuck where you were until the next plot flag.

(Pst, you should let Drop Ins be Dwarves, since they just appear in the world, the fact dwarves no longer exist is not really a barrier!)

First, Yay Titles! Now everyone you meet will KNOW you are a Wandering Chef, or King Thieves, just because, (Protip, do not make King of Thieves your primary title while working as a lawyer or engaging in politics, but if you have the ability to do so, LOANING a Title like that to an opposing Council or Politician is Hilarious!)

Also, either the Titles Perk itself, or the Genre Savvy Perk, should let you see what other peoples titles would be of they had the titles perk. Because nothing says Genre Savvy like knowing the hooded man in a cloak trying to give you a mission is a Wandering Merchant or a Trickster Bandit...

Master Chef still seems too expensive, and more like a 100 CP perk. Maybe let the food you make effect eaters as if they had the 'A Hearty Meal Perk' especially if they have that perk already.

Spectacles/Holy Bottle/Dark Bottle/Basilisk Scale, need to say if they are unlimited use, or the refresh duration.

Mana Cannon, Mandatory Drawbacks for no points are not good. Why is Dhaos going to automatically hate you if he does not even know you have it because you stashed in it the warehouse and never intend to use it here. Also, if you are going to use it, the drawback should give the points, and this is just the reason he hates you. Also, you could use it without hurting the planet by placing a barrier and filling it with mana
>>
>>49557824
>>49557873
Is that the one with, like, cat assassins and knights and shit?
>>
>>49557900
No? It's a musical.
>>
>>49556254
Thanks man.
>>
>>49557390
Except, the side scrolling part of Actraiser is not that great, it is the sim part that made it memorable.

Which is why Actraiser 2, the sequel that took your advice to
>skip all the city building and get to the action
was a complete and utter flop.
So, Thanks for the advice, but no thanks.
>>
>>49557873
>sentient cat people
I can hear the REEEEEs now.
>>
>>49557955
Just put in a drawback where it's actually just a bunch of anorexic fruits in leotards on stage.
>>
>>49557873
>>49557973

erm, technically the story is about actual cats. A breed that doesnt exist, but real cats.

The furries only exist because people are easier to train to sing and dance than cats are.
>>
>>49557524
>Shovel Knight jump
>I'm Not Rusty perk
... this perk doesn't seem to be in the version on the drive?
>>
File: Shovel Knight.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Shovel Knight.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49557994
Weird, it's in the version I have.
>>
>>49552280
This looks good-wait a second...the Valhalla scenario...
>Before the final blow is struck, he (Dhaos) throws open a portal in time, planning to fling himself into the Future
HEAVENSSSSSSSSSSS!
>>
>>49558008
That's very different than the one that's on the drive. Like very very different. I wonder which one is the supposed to be the most recent?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

Incoming...
>>
>>49558047
oh shit.
>>
File: 1231290571892.jpg (22KB, 135x216px) Image search: [Google]
1231290571892.jpg
22KB, 135x216px
>>49558038
Well I make it a point to save anything super recent from the thread, and I haven't seen jack fuck about any Shovel Knight updates in the thread since then. So unless I get proof of the contrary, I'm treating the one I have as the most recent.

>>49557524
(Castlevania) #19
-Background: Vagabond (Free) -Well, guess I'm a fool of a took in this world! But I will learn. Oh yes, I will learn.
-Acrobatics (Free) -Extra balancing and reflexes! I'll never get tired of picking these up. It never hurts. At all.
-Inhuman Power (900CP) -Raising my limit cap for powers! I'm just gonna keep getting better and BETTER.
-Alchemy (600CP) -More smithing and creation skills! I'm down with it, and it would help me create VERY powerful tools.
-Infiltrator (300CP) (Discount) -I AM A NINJA, MR. DRACULA. Seriously. I'm a ninja. A damned good one too.
-Crystal Heartx2 (200CP) -Let's keep these stored away for now, study them and figure them out.
-Thief's Ring (0CP) (Discount) -BRING ON THE LOOT MOUNTAIN, FOR I SHALL BE QUEEN UNDER THE MOUNTAIN.
Dice Rolls: The Fated Hour, 20 years old

>there's a vampire running around
>not just any vampire, but the fuck-mothering vampire himself, Dracula
>it's the Fated Hour, when he's at his strongest
>and here I am with just some balancing skills, alchemic bits, and being a ninja with a loot ring and two spirit-boosting crystal hearts
>and I'm expected to help banish him permanently
>mfw

I think I'm getting the hint that vacation time is about to end.
>>
>>49558047
Oh yesss.
Why is it always on rolls like this?

>>49558053
How many times do I have to say it? Low is good for me.
>>
>>49558075
Oh, okay.

In that case, are you going to rakkan him?
>>
>>49557894
>(Pst, you should let Drop Ins be Dwarves, since they just appear in the world, the fact dwarves no longer exist is not really a barrier!)

Aside from being a one-off gag for the Jumper, there's no mechanical benefit to this and they don't fit any of the themes to Drop-In. Gonna pass on this.

>First, Yay Titles! Now everyone you meet will KNOW you are a Wandering Chef, or King Thieves, just because, (Protip, do not make King of Thieves your primary title while working as a lawyer or engaging in politics, but if you have the ability to do so, LOANING a Title like that to an opposing Council or Politician is Hilarious!)

Loaning Titles is not a thing. The rest is valid.

>Also, either the Titles Perk itself, or the Genre Savvy Perk, should let you see what other peoples titles would be of they had the titles perk. Because nothing says Genre Savvy like knowing the hooded man in a cloak trying to give you a mission is a Wandering Merchant or a Trickster Bandit...

I actually like this idea and will consider it.

>Master Chef still seems too expensive, and more like a 100 CP perk. Maybe let the food you make effect eaters as if they had the 'A Hearty Meal Perk' especially if they have that perk already.

Will consider.

>Spectacles/Holy Bottle/Dark Bottle/Basilisk Scale, need to say if they are unlimited use, or the refresh duration.

Each one is used up when consumed or used for their purpose. Anything without a specific respawn time restocks in your Warehouse after a week.

>Mana Cannon

First off, the Mana Cannon is big enough to count as a property. It is the size of a castle tower or a lighthouse. It is not a Warehouse attachment and more often than not won't even fit inside. It follows you when you deploy it between jumps, and auto-deploys when you use To Valhalla, waiting for you to fire it or use it as a gigantic distraction. This is something I'll need to clarify. (1/2)
>>
>>49558082
Rakkan?
>>
>>49557894
>>49558085
Second, the mere fact you have a Mana Cannon means you are a threat to Dhaos' plans to save his people. It doesn't matter what your intent is, he knows by now that asking you REALLY nicely not to use it is a risk he can't take - look at Midgard and how well THAT particular disaster went. Or the previous cities of his people. You own something that is a gun pointed at the Mana Tree, and for it, he's going to kick your teeth in and you need to be ready for it.

Second, firing the Mana Cannon ONCE is enough to start killing the Mana Tree. Which gives life to an entire PLANET. A single mana barrier is not going to compensate for the entire drain, merely softening the blow at best. You'd need to find something a lot more concrete than that, or just not bother using it if you're honestly worried about the damage it causes.
>>
>>49558063
Yeah, Castlevania's got some really nice perks but you fail the jump if Dracula wins, so jumpers who faff around better hope the protag has plot armor. Which I wouldn't bet on.
>>
>>49558095
Beat his ass in.
>>
>>49558124
Oh! Then no not really. I'm going to win by the skin of my teeth via bullshit quackery.
>>
>>49558063
>Castlevania Dracula, who is more the Anti-Christ then a simple vampire, at the height of his power
Oh, that's going to be fun. There are other people, powerful people, who can help you, but this is a MAJOR difficulty spike.
>>
File: 1436979642429.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1436979642429.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
>>49558036
I was wondering when someone would catch that.
>>
Three perks that would make Kill la Kill much much easier.

Go.
>>
>>49558171
That one that makes the disciplinary committee give no fucks about you.
>>
>>49558194
Three perks NOT from Kill la Kill.
>>
File: 1263516785839.jpg (23KB, 324x317px) Image search: [Google]
1263516785839.jpg
23KB, 324x317px
>>49558119
>>49558143
Yeah. This is... well. This is bad. This is really, REALLY bad. Yes I've got some fairly decent perks, but this is a cut above what I'm normally used to... even FFVII's bonus bosses at least had some cop-outs with the right method of doing things, but this? Just. SHIT. I'm sure the moment I got in and realized what was about to happen, that I immediately began to cry like a little bitch at the realization of what lay before me. There's 'fucked', then there's 'mega fucked'. Teamwork with the Belmonts, JUDICIOUS USE OF HOLY OBJECTS, and a lot of cheating is going to be needed here.

There may also be liberal use of fire involved.
>>
>>49558212
Oh. Well you should have been more specific. Sorry.
>>
>>49558171
Endowed (Bodymod), Incredible Looks (Incredibles), Most Powerful, Most Beautiful (Akame ga Kill)
>>
>>49558216
You've been to FF7? If you have at least mid game equipment and stats, you should be fine.

Killing him permanently isnt really possible, but IMHO he cant tank a Knight of the Round to the face.
>>
>>49558235
Doesn't he tank nukes?
>>
>>49558165
Out of curiosity, how hard do you think talking Dhaos into the Spare route would be if we manage to avoid his army? I've got a few charisma perks, and thanks to having the Kamen Rider SuperSonic form I can just zoom past his army, but I'm curious to know how much charisma and effort I'll need to convince him.

>>49558216
Problem is that he can't be killed, not permanently. In canon, he was sealed within the eclipse that happened as the year 2000 just started, and even then his reincarnation can still come back in the bad ending.

>>49558235
Pretty sure he probably got nukes thrown at him, considering he was openly trying to exterminate mankind right before the new millennium. And he was still on the verge of victory before he was finally put down.
>>
>>49558255
He can die to a reinforced cream pie

in theory. I mean it is a Castlevania subweapon
>>
>>49558255
>>49558262
...What?

Okay, thats news to me. I was acting under the logic that a guy with a sword could kill him. Well, you probably need the special whip, but ive kicked his ass without it, so...
>>
>>49558255
Lords of Shadows is a separate canon. Dracula in regular castlevania can be put down with a couple socks to the jaw with holy aligned stuff. Even then the holy part isn't totally necessary. You do need to hit the face though. It's basically his only vulnerable part unless he goes all final form on you. Funny how he actually gets weaker when he pulls a one winged angel.
>>
>>49558262
If you've gotten all the way to Dhaos without actually fighting, he'll be curious enough to hear you out with an open mind. Just know he's pretty jaded and vengeful at this point, but you definitely have a good chance at convincing him there's another way. Evidence of a good plan or alternative will help greatly.
>>
>>49558270
No, thats the belmont ghost dude inside the whip.
>>
>>49558008
>>49558038
So I just crawled the archives and from the file sizes, Red's version is actually the latest version, posted in November 2014. The version on the drive is from an earlier build, one of two posted in September 2014.
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/shovel%20knight.pdf/order/asc/

>>49558216
Alchemy will help you make anti-evil stuff, and hey, you took Inhuman Power, right? It's time to GIT GUD.
>>
File: Demonic-Meggido.gif (3MB, 185x116px)
Demonic-Meggido.gif
3MB, 185x116px
>>49558270
>>49558271
>>49558272
Is Castlevania: Judgement canon? Because he can do this in that game, and that's nowhere near the power he can unleash in the year 2000.

Sorry if the gif is too small, the bigger version wouldn't download properly.
>>
>>49552280
>>49557894
Leander and Sage, they do not actually work that way... They give you a small but permanent boost to HP and TP, right? your version of Sage, with the Extra HP you gained goes away, is an extra sucky item, like how the Berserker classes Berserker Temporary Stamina boost is worse then plain Temporary HP, because one can leave you injured when it wears off, and the other doesn't.

Cooking Bag J, needs to be able to store cooked meals/food, in stasis not just raw ingredients.

Remedy Bottle, needs a replenish rate like the gels.

Sealing Coffin: Nice! This can work on ANY weakened entity, right? So you count release the Terrasque or a Kaiju on some later unsuspecting world?

Super Protect Ring: Don't say it cannot be duplicated, all that does is create conflict with Perk written by someone else. Say the ring it non magical, and the protection comes from the benefactor, and duplicating the ring won't make her intervene twice in a jump, and she knows who the protection is for.

A Friend Indeed Why not Dhaos or Martel, especially if you can provide them with another solution to the mana Tree Problem?

drawbacks, I like how you gave several lower level options. The 600 CP drawback has a lot of Fiat. Having to relocate daily for ten years seems like a 600 CP drawback by itself.
And the No Companions line does not make sense if the companions are Aeselia Native Companions.
Who the hell IS Barbatos Goetia, anyway?
>>
>>49558306
This happens too often.
>>
>>49558322
Judgement is Death Note canon not Castlevania.

On a more serious note that move gets used in other Castlevania games as well in a less cinematic fashion. He pulls some serious bullshit in Order of Ecclesia if you let him finish his super move during the final boss fight.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
>>49557698
Zahard couldn't be beaten. He'd set it up so that rumors made him out to be some grand Fisherman (Melee combat specialist) but in truth he was a godly Wave Controller (Esoteric Abilities catch-all) The entire space of the one hundred thirty forth Floor was in his personal Room, the area where he had almost absolute control over the Shinsoo, he had a skill that had allowed him to hack Gaunlet's nervous system via Reverse-Flow Control at ranges that could cover continents. Hell even the Symbiote was trapped and couldn't help while Gaunlet was dyeing, but still moments from death so I could still act.
A mind outside of real space, with no nervous system, composed complete of GN Particles held in a Quantum Super-Position and housing a soldier who had slept peacefully for ages suddenly flared with power. I awoke. The body could no longer respond, so wrecked was the shell but I was Guanlet and thus all that was him was also me so I summoned nine copies of our sword into the King of the Tower and then as the man flinched bodily and more and more swords appeared tearing at the mans soul. Quicksilver activated and the swords buried the King. As soon as the last of the bastards soul shattered Balefire consumed the room save for the small area Guanlet's remains were in. I felt the tug as the Benefactor pulled us out of the world we'd been in to congratulate us but I just went dormant once more. A soldier who understood war appreciated his rest that much more, some would call it lazy but I don't think so. I act when needed and no more.

So, who the fuck thought that would be the perk that turns this fucking thing around? Not me, I'd forgotten about my time in AGE really.
>>
>>49558338
Nobody uploads new jumps because they think somebody else will. Unless the jumpmaker uploads their own jumps.
>>
>>49558368
AGE? I thought it was Anno Domini. And yeah, that perk's pretty useful. Like multi-tasking but also a safety net.
>>
File: 1269560447569.jpg (84KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
1269560447569.jpg
84KB, 480x369px
>>49558306
See!? Seeeee? My OCD actually pays the fuck off this time.

>>49558235
Eeeeh. I dunno, seems a bit harder at the height of his pow-

>>49558255
>>49558262
>Doesn't he tank nukes?
>Problem is that he can't be killed, not permanently. In canon, he was sealed within the eclipse that happened as the year 2000 just started, and even then his reincarnation can still come back in the bad ending.
Fuck.

>>49558322
>Because he can do this in that game, and that's nowhere near the power he can unleash in the year 2000.
FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. WHY.

>>49558272
>>49558306
>train hard
>use Alchemy with Inhuman Power
...this feels... I dunno. But. IT'S MY ONLY OPTION. I HAVE TO DO THIS. IT'S TIME FOR A MONTAGE.
>>
Got distracted by life.

Terminator Jump has been updated and uploaded.
Too large to post here because... I don't know. "I suck at this" is probably the right answer.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-8_w1HbxgQd1JZWUczcHh5anM/view

Micro-Chip price lowered by 33.33333333333333%.
Time Machine still restricted to Terminator Universe and Post Spark, but have added a special note about it.
>>
>>49558085
>Aside from being a one-off gag for the Jumper, there's no mechanical benefit to this and they don't fit any of the themes to Drop-In
I know, you would basically be a Bearded Short Human, possibly with the ability to learn magic easier. It would be mainly to mess with the few elves and historians who remember them.

>Loaning Titles is not a thing. The rest is valid.
It would be using a separate ability loaning perk, and was basically a joke. Although gaining the Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich titles, and loaning them to the Democratic and Republican Presidential Nominees has merit...

>Each one is used up when consumed or used for their purpose. Anything without a specific respawn time restocks in your Warehouse after a week
Thanks, you might want to put that in the notes.

>>49558111
>A single mana barrier is not going to compensate for the entire drain, merely softening the blow at best
From what I remember, after the War, there was a barrier places around the Mana Tree, that separated Pools inside and outside the barrier, so Mana Waste outside the barrier would not draw from the Tree while it was healing.

I was saying make a barrier like that around the Cannon, so it cannot draw enough mana to damage the planet or the tree, only what in inside the barrier containing it. And then fill the inside the barrier with mana by reverse Mako generators, or Angel Soul regeneration and philosophers stones, or something like that. Basically so it drew power only from mana I supplied instead of taking All The Mana.
>>
>>49558431
>>49558431
Please don't add non canon things just to make options more appealing, especially when it's post spark stuff. It makes it come off like you're trying to make yours compete with other post spark stuff.
>>
I am literally embarrassed to be posting this.

That said, feel free to rip into it and show me exactly how bad an idea it was to even try this.
>>
>>49558425
I don't know what you expected. Dracula's literally stronger then Death itself.
>>
>>49558008
>(Less OP Edition edition)
>No One Dies (300)
>You and your companions will not die from any battle you did not cause.

... Owww. Talk about a silver-edged perk.

>What the fuck happened to that... person?
>Oh. Yeah. You're new here, you wouldn't know. Two gangs were fighting it out when J Doe here suddenly walked out of a side alley as if they appeared out of thin air. Caught a RPG right to the torso.
>... How the fuck are they still alive?
>Nobody knows. It'd be a miracle, except... well. Nine years so far, like _that_.
>Gods. That's awful.
>>
File: REJOICE.gif (225KB, 300x200px)
REJOICE.gif
225KB, 300x200px
>>49558406
Sorry got them confused. (Haven't watched either of them so they kinda just haven't stuck) As for the safety net, yeah but I'd never thought of it that way, just a way to split my attention but the whole super solider thing where my personality was split off into two persona and one is the soldier is what truly saved me. I usually let that one just drift and do all the heavy lifting, even battle, with my other persona, but then when he's active it all suddenly makes sense why I̷̷҉n̕͘͡e̴͘͜v̵i͟t͘a̡͡b̵͠l͟e̕͢ C͞҉r̀u̸͞el͝ ̢͘Wi͜ś̸d͘ó͟m̶̢̛.' has a message of sheathed swords even though I'm very used to combat. I don't unsheathe my true Soldier mindset often and hold back his cavalier manner of thinking. He's the version that is fucking psycho as hell.
>>
>>49558488
You know that's actually really OP. Like absurdly so. It doesn't say you can't fight back either. So long as you don't egg anyone on into fighting you dying from violence becomes a thing of the past.
>>
>>49558518
No, it doesn't, but I'd say if you choose to fight back you're causing (the continuation of) the battle (at least as far as it involves you and causes people to specifically battle you).
>>
>>49558470
I know nothing about the setting but it's pretty impressive to have this much of a jump ready so quickly. If you keep at it this could be really good.
>>
>>49558547
Tell me something.

What the hell am I going to do for items?
>>
>>49558008
I much preferred the other edition's font.
>>
>>49558470
Nice perks. Referring to PtV is not really cool but I get that this is your skeleton. I remember Cats a little and from that I can say that you'll have to leash the perks a bit, Rumpus was scary as hell to the dogs but I don't think he'd be able to fighten the Hulk, just my opinion but avoid absolutes those are easy to abuse. It fucking awesome that you put this out so fucking fast though.

>>49558568
Lights, cameras, catsuits?
>>
In light of the Cats WIP (which has a remarkable similar style to the custom robo jump...) I vote that the next thread be called 'so you think you can jumpmake'.

This is a pun about dancing, not an insult.
>>
>>49552208
Ok, thanks!
Can you form more then 1 sheele with the perk?

Grandmaster is nice.

Crow seems like it should be Mantalist discounted.

Also on Mentalist side, Unfocused is a bit 'Meh" for 200 CP. apparently there are 13 disciplines, so saving 12 potential points, or whatever they are called, is not a really big advantage.

What is the Breath of Renewal mentioned in the 2nd scenario?

scenario 3, why 'banish their corpses from the world?' what happens if you kill them and do not do that?

Drawbacks: you need 1 more 100 CP drawback, and 1-2 more 200 CP drawbacks.
>>
File: 1422220455706.png (165KB, 448x388px) Image search: [Google]
1422220455706.png
165KB, 448x388px
>>49558486
I didn't know! I had no idea that this would happen!

>>49558063
(Full Metal Alchemist) #20
-Background: Foreigner (900CP) -I am but a simple traveler who seeks knowledge.
-Advanced Formulae (800CP) -Because knowledge is power.
-Simplified Formulae (700CP) -Knowing variations means getting the drop on people.
-Alkahestry (550CP) (Discount) -Healing. Need I say more?
-Truth (-250CP) -Clapchemy! Infinitely useful, never a situation that it won't help.
-Throwing Knives (Free) -Eh. A weapon is a weapon.
-Mauser C96 (-300CP) -Pistol to be used and discarded later.
-M1913 Cavalry Saber (Free) -A fancy weapon, but a placeholder for something else.
-Disordered Formulae (-200CP)
-Hostile Rival (0CP)
Dice Rolls: East, 23 years old

OKAY YEAH VACATION IS DEFINITELY OVER NOW. I know full well about the shenanigans that FMA can accomplish to know that lazing around is 100% unacceptable here. Especially since Father can do shit, the Homunculi are gonna do all kinds of shit, and the Military is seven different ways from fucked. It's... not looking good.

My current plan? High-tail it to Table City and learn how to make Sanguine Stars. From there, try to book it out of Amestris on the Promised Day and try to not get in too much trouble. Just. Shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. And to make it worse I CAN'T SPEAK.

SOMEONE TELL ME THERE'S SIGN LANGUAGE HERE.
>>
>>49558930
Don't Advanced and Simplified Formulae come free with Truth? At least that's what the note at the end of the perk seems to imply
>>
>>49558965
You get the equivalent of both as an innate ability, but you can still buy the two.

I guess the doubled knowledge can still stack together to do more for you. But it's the same type of thing as buying multiple peak human perks to become superhuman. Which I totally do but that's besides the point.
>>
>>49558965
No, they don't. It gives equivalent knowledge that also stacks. Also, some jumpmakers ruled that Truth will not by itself be sufficient to translate more advanced materials.
>>
File: 1390103784498.png (891KB, 1267x1076px)
1390103784498.png
891KB, 1267x1076px
>>49558965
>>49558988
Here's how it was explained to me: You can just buy Truth to get the equivalent of those two perks, but you can buy them to effectively get a few hundred hours of experience in those. I figured with something like this, I WANT THE EXPERIENCE. Having that is a big help.
>>
>>49558930
You, uh, might want to get in good with Edward and his little gang. You're going to need all the help you can get. Also, out of curiosity, how are you deciding which jumps you're going to take? Are you rolling for them? Because if so, your luck seems to be rather poor.
>>
>>49556462
>>49556530
Yeah, I'd rather you have it uncap post-spark without needing to take this as an endjump, like how Gurren Lagann did it.
>>
File: They See You.jpg (148KB, 600x376px)
They See You.jpg
148KB, 600x376px
I drifted on the ethereal winds. There were things here, from time to time he'd seen them, massive colossi whose bodies could easily be the size of the moon for all he could understand the scope of it all, but those thing drifted in and out of the swirling fog beneath me. I'd wondered once if they were dead gods or something, but now I saw no need to wonder such things. If it was important she'd tell me.
>You nearly lost.
The statement came from nowhere and I nodded my head at that blunt assessment. I had nearly lost, and the Highest Ranker in the Tower had me dead to right were it not for the soldier within me who responded in a way that the King of the Tower had no way to counter.
>You used everything I've given you and still you nearly lost.
Again my head moved in agreement to that blunt statement.
>Dear me though it was so suspenseful! I was on the edge of my seat the entire fight!
Girlish joy melding with something akin to happiness. I grinned at that. Knowing she was satisfied made me satisfied. As long as she was entertained I could continue my journey.
>Nearly two thousand years you've spent fighting this battle in the best way you can. Oh it was great, you've earned this one.
I felt a nudge and I was again drifting below the fog. As I passed one of those colossi I felt it's gaze shit just before I faded into the next Jump.

Where to next /JC? A vacation Jump if you will.
>>
>>49559066
The Room.
>>
>>49559066
Slice of life
>>
>>49559066
Generic Children's Television.
>>
>>49556530
>>49559062
I was referring to the insane powers of the OTHER characters in addition to yourself. You'd unlock them Post-Spark anyways even if you didn't take Disgaea as an endjump.

That said, the jump is barely an idea in my brain right now, so wait for the WIP and when I get an idea of what to do.
>>
File: 1272675144135.jpg (9KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1272675144135.jpg
9KB, 400x274px
>>49559031
>You, uh, might want to get in good with Edward and his little gang.
Attempts will be made.

>Also, out of curiosity, how are you deciding which jumps you're going to take? Are you rolling for them? Because if so, your luck seems to be rather poor.
The Benefactor is trying to set things up so that when a certain event happens, it will culminate in untold levels of TUMBLING DOWN to the point where Red will either shatter and go full soul-devouring BBEG, or manage to come out of it far better than she ever would have normally and become something of an Übermensch as she defines herself.

Either way, the Benefactor is entertained.
>>
>>49559066
Generic Parenting.
>>
>>49558470
I like it!

I'm a little curious though... in this very thread there was someone asking whether there was a way to avoid negative consequences of ageing, and now you've put in "And the Village is Proud of Him in Decline". Is that freak coincidence, or you taking inspiration?

Totally not an issue either way, obviously. I'm looking forward to the finished jump.
>>
>>49559074
Sure.

>>49559109
Okay.

>>49559120
I'll go to Sugar Bowl instead.

>>49559139
Arg, I guess I'll have it done in a bit guys. That's all I'm taking.
>>
>>49559173
>I'll go to Sugar Bowl instead.
What? Why?
>>
>>49559184
I'm screwing with you dude.
>>
>>49559173
I'm with this anon >>49559184. Why would you go to Sugar Bowl instead of Generic Children's Television? Have you actually taken a look at it before? They're almost completely different.
>>
>>49558584
There's nothing wrong with ptv.
>>
File: Stop right there.png (80KB, 562x511px)
Stop right there.png
80KB, 562x511px
>>49559201
Do you think toying with people's hearts like that is a fucking game, Gaunlet?

Kidding, of course.
>>
>>49559207
See above statement.

>>49559218
No but as people have said to me, as a Jumpmaker I should not refer to other Jumps/worlds when I'm creating something I was passing that along to our new Jumpmaker.

>>49559223
-Pets the Dog-
Sometimes when I'm happy. Yes.
>>
>>49557043
Honestly, who wouldn't jump at the chance for something like this? Even if it came with the risk that some jumps can cause you to be permanently messed up I would still do it (avoiding or at least being very careful in said jumps).
>>
>>49559134
>go full soul-devouring BBEG
:O

Pls no.
>>
The Room:
Drawbacks:
Backstory: Townie [-100]
Perks:
Oh hai Jump-chan [-100]
28 Minutes Past the Hour [Free]
What are these characters doing here? [-150]
I Definitely Have Breast Cancer [-300]
Don't Worry About It [-100]
Items:
Spoons [-50]
Box of Chocolates [-100]
Scotchka [-100]
Tuxedo Dresser [-200]

The world is so strange for such a realistic place. Seriously it like the place is rigged up in some kinda inane... oh yeah. Oh well it's a good way to basically unwind whilst not having to worry about anyone being a threat.
>>
I might as well post what I've been doing lately, mostly on a whim seeing what it'd be like to jump only settings I know and cherish. (so as good as Heaven's Lost Property is...fuck me)

Jump 1:
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 1
1100/1100 (Riverprone +100)
Unknown Amnesiac

Perks: Nice Boat(0), Good Cook(0), Luck(100), Awakening(200), Seed of Light(300), Psychic(200), Wandering(100)

Gear: Trychaser(200)

>greentext incoming
>>
>>49559480

>Wake up on a boat in the river with no documentation
>It appears my prayers for freedom were granted a little too zealously.
>Fuck.
>I guess until I figure out what I'm doing, I can try making my way around town a bit
>..Shit, I can do magic tricks now?
>Awesome...Ah.. I wish Icould have somewhere nice to sleep.
>Oh, the Suzukis? Really, you'd take me in for a few days? Thanks. I really appreciate it! Don't worry, I can cook pretty well for everyone...
>Aw, they're a cute family. Hitomi's nice, her pop's a good guy, her mom's sweet. I guess I'll stay here for a bit.
>After a week or two, things enter a calm rhythm. I cook and clean and when finished head out to investigate a bit about what's happening in the world with my psionics, then return to the only place I can rely on to sleep.
>I help Hitomi after school since i have nothing else better to do and the research is getting nowhere
>She has troubles with boys, I just give as much advice as I can that she'll listen to
>Otehrwise just feel slowly comfortable and accepted here.
>It only gets ruined by one bad night
>I return home after a search and some evidence on the news, but canon has diverged a bit here, and already the Grongi who was recently let loose on his game has made short work of them all
>Nobody is spared, not husband, wife or the daughter that held so much hope
>...
>Only one response
>Henshin!

After that it's more or less a full on crusade to try and protect the citizens while acting as a vague not!mentor to Godai in terms of what the Grongi are up to and what to expect
I can easily justify my foreknowledge of the events to come via verifying I'm an actual psychic
Above all else though, I don't want to see something like that happen again
Cause honestly
that hurt. in a lot of ways
Riverprone is simply more or less a running gag with me as a 'character' in the show that carries on to the events of Agito (which I'll also at least have a chance to alter)
>>
>>49559451
What a story, Gaunlet.
>>
>>49559493
Why alter Agito?
>>
>>49559594

Not by a lot mind you, just maybe preventing some undue death
Yanno, fighting off Lords and the like
I'm the kind of person who hasn't been so jaded that innocent bystander slaughter doesn't phase him
It bugs me something fierce and if it were actually a thing occurring I definitively had the power to stop I don't know if i could make myself ignore it
>>
File: Paimai Suprised.jpg (25KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
Paimai Suprised.jpg
25KB, 542x400px
>>49559580
I'm on vacation. Nothing happened and it was good!
Slice of Life Jump 115:
Drawbacks:
Preachy [+100]
Butt of Jokes [+200]
Background Character [+300]
Origin: Drop-In
Setting:
Time Travel [-300]
Jump SOL (Exalted: Mortal Heroes) [-300]
Perks:
Rock [-100]
Tutor [-100]
Optimism [-300]
Sagelike [-300]

Companions [-200]:
Import (__) & Yuno Gaisai Half-Caste Sidereal

Optimism is a must with how down I'd been feeling lately, hadn't even noticed until I took the perk as an after thought. We're in Exalted with Time Travel? What the hell am I going to get into dear Thread? Suggestions? Holy shit this idea just came to me so I'll flesh it out more later but for now onward to other builds.
>>
In Master of Magic how OP is Alchemy+Many, Many Unlimited Resources Generators from Minecraft (Energy Condensers+Glowstone if I remember Correctly)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

Rolling location!
>>
>>49559783
You'd essentially never have to worry about mana costs ever again and could put all your power points towards building skill or researching spells.
So depending on the spells you know it could get pretty nuts.
CC it to other magic systems and you could get arbitrarily large amounts of power for all your bullshit with gold from nothing.
>>
Generic Children's Television Jump 116:
CP: 100
Drawbacks:
Background: Verity
Perks:
I'd like you to meet a friend... [Free]
Look for the Helpers [-100]
The World According to Jumper [-200]
Hello Neighbor! [-300]
Items:
Comfy Chair [-50]
Pleasant House [-50]
Lab Coat [-100]
Global Simulation [-200]

Howdy there. Come on in have warm cup of tea, the honey in it sweetens it nicely and is swell for you too. I'll be talking to guys about...
I fondly remember Bill Nye (Why I grabbed his stuff) and Mr. Rodgers (Why I took his perks.) this is a swell jump guys.
>>
Generic Parenting
Drawbacks:
Out of Control [+0, Mandatory]
Bundles of Joy [+000]
That's Not How It Happened! (Import Grim Jr., Minimandy, & Nana) [+0, Optional]
I’M AN ELDARKIN! [+100]
You Leave Them Alone, Or Else... [+200]
Warehouse Key Jr. [+300]
Age-Group: Infant [+200]
Background: Teacher [Free]
Perks:
Gentile Hands [-100]
Because I Love You [-100]
I'm Not Angry [-100]
Do It For Them [-600]
A Steady Hand [Free]
Leave it to Me! [Free]
Wax On, Wax Off [-100]
You Have Much To Learn [-100]
Relax A Little [-200]
I've Got This! [-200]
Live to Win [-300]
Gear:
Training Clothes [Free]
The Infinite Notepad [Free]
Companion:
I Have Two Jumpers (Yuno Geisei) [Free]

Well this is funny. Me, Grim, and Yuno have to raise our collective children from infancy. Problems abound but I am quite sleepy and must turn in. (Main reason I was being so brief earlier besides that fact that the more I leave open the more I can revisits this happy time.)
Thread posts: 526
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.