[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ &/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness Genera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 34

File: whatthefuckeven.jpg (6KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckeven.jpg
6KB, 305x165px
Previous Thread: >>49470157
>Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/7sSgGVPH
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n7htcqyqk0y0acy/%5BWtF%5DThe_Pack.PDF
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1kpjrm41yzozkq/V20_Ghouls_%26_Revenants.pdf

>Mage 2e Errata
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxveHUKxwBU9UUZ4UjZJdEhIM2c/view?usp=sharing

>new mega
https://mega.nz/#F!rFIDxRRK!IEzkLlroRoPwmDqtxKRMsw

This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/scion-2e-with-a-name-like-troll-preserves-its-gotta-be-good-monday-meeting-notes/

>Question
Have you ever played in a genre that wasn't historical or modern, like cyberpunk or dark fantasy?
>>
>>49538036
>Have you ever played in a genre that wasn't historical or modern, like cyberpunk or dark fantasy?
Yes. Played some dark fantasy, high fantasy and space opera. Not all splats convert well.
>>
File: 1471524236547.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1471524236547.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
Yes, I played Mage: The Ascension where the Empire was using some magical beasts to control and make people slaves in some pretty fucked up way.

Also, someone has the Tales of Dark Eras? I'm looking for it everywhere and can't finde it. I know it's cheap but I really can't buy it for now because I don't have a credit card.
>>
File: 1474879303381-pol.png (97KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474879303381-pol.png
97KB, 420x420px
Anybody have experience playing belials brood? Me and the other gangrel are broodies now, nobody else really knows this except for a select few and they don't seem to give a shit. It's a larp. Any fun ideas or ways I can progress my character? I want to follow the beast in a way that won't get me killed too quickly
>>
What should every hunter group have repped in their players
>>
>>49538436
read the book
> I want to follow the beast in a way that won't get me killed too quickly
any group except the mass murdering terrorists would do
there's like 5 other factions
>>
>>49538615
I've read the book, any other insight? I'm a fairly new player i still have my original vampire, she just got to blood potency 2 after six months
>>
Does anyone have the newly release "final" Mage PDF from Drivethru that has the index and incorporates all the errata?
>>
Situation: you use non-Mage astral projection (ie. you project an image of yourself onto another place, possibly with a silver cord) using powers / second sight merits.

Nowit says nothing, not even magic can affect tis image as it's just that, an image. You can affect the silver cord if they have one but otherwise nada.

Can YOU still use non-physical powers like mind reading on people nearby your astral self?
>>
Can mage create stone, that he cannot lift?
>>
>>49538959
Probably.
>>
>>49538959
Trough other means other than magic he could create a stone that cannot be lifted by spells, so yes.
>>
>>49538759
What mage?
>>
Could branch of the US paranormal divisions distinct from VASCU and Valkyrie manages a wharehouse full of Relics a la Indiana Jones? Would Aegis kai Doru be super pissed at them?
>>
>>49539236
>wharehouse full of Relics

Enjoy your weekly assrape from a pissed off S10 Mummy
>>
>>49539256
AKD seems to be doing just fine. Aren't mummies rare and supposed to sleep when not called by their cult or during a Sothic turn?
>>
>>49539256
there's not neough mummies to get rid of the akd
>>
Did the final version of mage change anything other than those listed in the errata doc? I'd skim it but at work.
>>
Is there a rule for when you should roll for a wisdom degeneration e.g. immediately after an act of hubris or at the end of the scene? I'd prefer to keep a tally and have my PCs roll at the end of the scene.
>>
Do you give free xp in the start of your chronicle? If so, how much?
>>
>>49539646
If I'm GM'ing a non-mortal game I give my players an extra 10 points to spend on mortal merits only.
>>
Okay kiddos, I'm a human with 2 dots in Str/Dex and 1 dot in Weaponry. How do I gitgud at combat?

1e
>>
File: Nosf14.png (592KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nosf14.png
592KB, 768x1024px
Found this pic while browsing deviantart, and it made me think. Is it possible for some fetishist to consider nosferatu attractive? If so, how would you handle their 0 at appearance in his case?
>>
>>49538036
>Have you ever played in a genre that wasn't historical or modern, like cyberpunk or dark fantasy?
I've wanted to make homebrews of both, but I'm lazy and hate STing.

I've had the idea of doing a Woundgate setting, though not using Woundgate itself because I don't like some aspects of it. The players would all end up in a world made up of the 'scraps' left behind whenever major changes happen. So stuff like The Sundering and the Fall of Atlantis. The world would mostly be fantasy, but with magitech and shit like that. All the different realities--Shadow, Hedge, Underworld, Astral--would be all together, verged on top of each other in a patchwork fashion, so you could walk from one place to another if you were brave or desperate or crazy enough. The players would be mundanes who end up waking up in this fantasy setting and trying to figure out what the hell is going on and how they got here.

I've also wanted to do a WoD version of Shadowrun, because Shadowrun is garbage. Not even really set in the WoD, either, just using the mechanics and maybe stuff like Twilight. I really love the concept of Shadowrun, but man I hate the mechanics and there are so many really dumb aspects of the setting.

Demon STG has a cyberpunk setting, but I'm not too hot on that one either, since it's all "God-Machine lockdown". Might be interesting to play in, but not great for more than one campaign. It does have implants for Stigmatics, though.

>whatthefuckeven.jpg
It's a "legally distinct from but clearly inspired by Twilight" vampire themed fleshlight, I *think* it might be related to the twink filled Twilight parody. But don't quote me on that.

>>49538759
The one that's released tomorrow? No, no Acanthi here.
>>
>>49538036
>other genres

Yes, actually. We played a long-term Masquerade game where we played through the 'mythic age' as our own Antediluvians with some neat mechanics, including founding our own clans. In the end, we played in a Shadowrun-esque 'flash forward' period where we played a normal character of a clan some other player founded.
>>
>>49539256
>>49539284
They clearly mean Relic as in "artifact with special powers", not Relic as in "the magical trinkets Mummies like"

>>49539646
>>49539685
I give my players 10xp and 10 merits. The 2e stuff made three extra dots of merit for supers standard.
>>
>>49539995
Use guns.
>>
>>49538436
I have. You need to be subtle about it. Each Brood faction has their own goals and such, so make sure you read the fluff on your portion of the Hexad. What's your character's base concept?

Most of the Brood outside of The Pandaemonium aren't the moron Sabbat-esque BURN IT TO THE GROUND AWOOOOOOOOO type stuff. Each of the Hexad has a goal, an outline and a methodology that they deal with the Beast (which is why the Investments are divided by the 'type' of weirdness and anti-humanity that the Beast embodies).
>>
>>49539640
I think it's recommended to do it at the end of the scene, since you'd normally roll for 'worst act' in a scene, not each individual act.

>>49540087
People find animals and animal-people attractive. People would find Nos attractive.
>>
/tg/ how do I teach a Obrimos the death Arcana as a Moros? Just show them some shadow manipluation, talk some bullshit and maybe show them a ghost so they can inspect it?
>>
>>49540104

>The one that's released tomorrow? No, no Acanthi here.

Ah, but that's where you are wrong! Behold my witchery and tremble! Tremble!

In all seriousness, I got my copy of the final version today. Just got the e-mail alert, haven't downloaded it or anything yet.
>>
>>49539995
don't get in a fight.
>>
>>49540193
Ah, right, I suppose backers would get it early.

>>49540191
Kill them.
But also, yes, that. Have them use Focused Mage Sight on the things you create. Have them experience first hand what your spells do. Things like that.

>>49540087
>>49540176
This is why Appearance as a stat is bad (especially since you're forced to at least have it at 3 or take social penalties), and also why the way Nos work in VtR is better. At least there it's a mystical aura instead of simple ugliness. I mean, people think Pugs are cute, and those are gross little mushy faced drooling things.
>>
>>49540258

Well, if by backing you mean "bought it on day 1"' then sure. Man, I miss having money.
>>
The Lying Mind in VTR can be used on other vampires, right?
>>
Who here has run/played a mage the awakening game?
What were the bad guys?
>>
>>49539995
Fighting styles or $$$
>>
>>49541042
>Who here has run/played a mage the awakening game?
Several.
>What were the bad guys?
First campaign: Initially there weren't any, it was weirdness-of-the-week, but the cabal eventually had to leave their homes once they caught Seer attention.
Second campaign: Personal rivals; each Mage had an enemy or enemies with some individual score, rather than a factional bias. One Mage had fucked up and made an enemy of werewolves; another wanted to kill their mentor; etc.
Third campaign: Verrry ambiguous; we didn't get far enough to figure out what we were really up against, but it was enough that a local Seer was willing to cooperate.
>>
>>49541042
The sleepers are the real enemy. Always.
>>
Alright, quick question. Playing geist. Met an npc with no number over their head, whats it mean?
>>
Creative thaumaturgy question.

I want to cast a spell that lets me know where all the security devices are in a building. Would the spell require mana? I'm technically casing an entire building (wits+larceny) and auto-succeeding all the checks for security devices/alarms.
>>
>>49541373
Cheater, roll Occult and if you don't know then tough tits.
>>
>>49541225
>First campaign: Initially there weren't any, it was weirdness-of-the-week,
with no monsters or baddies?
>once they caught Seer attention.
what about them?
>>
>>49541389

You'se just saying that cause you'se don't know either.
>>
>>49541373
not gonna die/already dead/invisible number
>>
>>49541405
>with no monsters or baddies?
There were monsters, or at least creatures that were causing problems, but I guess I don't think of those as "bad guys."

The closest we really got was snooping through a dead serial killer's house; he was crazy enough that there were enough traps left lying around to fuck us up if we weren't careful.

>what about them?
If I remember right we'd caught their attention mostly due to the prior weirdness-of-the-week stuff; we were on their radar and very vulnerable (the local Consilium was like 3 people other than us, so they couldn't babysit 5 Mages) so we fled before they could go for the throat.

All we really knew was that they were after us, probably to try for an easy mass recruitment.
>>
File: spn0954jpg.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spn0954jpg.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>49541489
>There were monsters
anything memorable?
>>
>>49541553
me on the left
>>
>>49541553

There was a rock spider spirit-thing that gave us trouble mostly because it was just fucking stupid-lucky. The weedy Thyrsus ended up having to punch it to death very slowly because nobody else could seem to do shit.

Some kind of weird horror that was fucking around with crystals messing with the weather, I think.

The serial killer's house was probably the most memorable weirdness just because it was so... faceless. Like dealing with the echo of a person.
>>
>>49541468

already dead doesn't work, our vamp has a number. The abmortal, who won't die, has a number. This npc has no number
>>
There is a very real chance that I'll be playing in a V20 game in the bear future, and the ST gave me his blessing to play a Malk.

I want to obviously avoid fishmalk at all costs, but at the same time I don't want to make an edgy brooder.

I want to do this right. I want him to be scary without being wacky or hyper edgy (vtm is edgy by nature, I know).

How do I go about this? I've been looking up various mental illnesses, and I have some ideas. However, I want some more outside thoughts.
>>
>>49541553
Source? Looks freaky.
>>
>>49541941
supernatural, they're levaithan
>>
>>49541917
Look at real mental illness. Figure out the things that cause triggers of bouts of his debilitating illness. Play it for scary and at dramatic moments, not 'I do haruspexy with teddy bear innards' type shit.

Appropriate moments of actual madness is good. RANDOM CRAZEBALL STUFF is not.
>>
>>49541042
I've been wondering about this too. Starting a game soon and getting ready but I have nothing to work off of but DaveB's Actual Plays.
http://www.pyrron.com/?p=33
>>
>>49541373
>>49541710
Number over the head isn't Geist, that's Death Note and/or the music video to that Nickelback song that was used for every season finale trailer back in the day.
>>
>>49541042
I ran a game for a couple of months
It started with the cabal meeting as a cabal for the first time(it was implied they'd met each other a small handful of times before, and their Mentors put them together), but being largely unaware of the rest of the Consilium.

And then someone found a dead body in the bathroom of the cafe they were in, and they chased down the robot who killed the guy and killed it.(It was going to be a Promethean, but we were playing 2e and I didn't have 2e Promethean rules yet, so it was actually just a Horror.)
Then they all starting delving into their own Obsessions, meanwhile a Gulmoth slaughtered a restaurant full of people in the guise of a werewolf attack(one of the players heard it howling, just before the attack, while doing a follow-up on something robot related)
A few sessions later, they tracked it down and fought it in a different restaurant, destroying the place in the process(the Acanthus fixed things up before they left, and his Mentor was maintaining a spell outside to keep the place looking like it did the moment before the fighting started, so nobody would be the wiser).
Then I jumped to a few days later, when they had a couple of days until they were meant to be introduced to the rest of the Consilium, and what was going to be a single scene of the Acanthus checking out a potential Sanctum for the group turned into a 3-session-long investigation into another group of Mages who they caught a brief glimpse of.

The plan was to have Gulmoth become a recurring antagonistic force, but the last session ended with them finding an Avernian Gateway inside the potential Sanctum(after finding a Shadowed Door in another room). We stopped because one of the players had some real life issues(His mom was in the hospital, and ended up dying :().

It was a fun game while it lasted, though.
>>
>>49542720
What was the gulmoth about?

Condolences for the death.
>>
File: ghoul.png (164KB, 310x550px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul.png
164KB, 310x550px
>>49542815
It was just a Rank 1 Gulmoth imitating various bits of Werewolf lore that don't apply to the Uratha(attacked on the 3 nights of the full moon, turned into something vaguely resembling Dalu form, except less hairy, and ate most of its victims).

Pic related is more or less how I described it, since its what gave me the idea
It's the image for a Ghoul from The Void/Chthonian Stars
>>
>>49542621

Sin-Eaters can see how long until people die, though, so that's a common way of having that power manifest.
>>
>>49542910
Neat. Would it need more Rank to be a recurring threat?
>>
>>49543003
Probably. They took it out in ~2 rounds of combat.
(Obrimos used Aetheric Winds, which she had an Occult rote for, to smack it for a hefty 5 damage[this is what destroyed the restaurant, because she decided to go for Heavy Winds as well, and I basically just had it fly through the walls a couple of times since the Acanthus's Mentor had a Ban around the outside of the place to keep everything in], Moros shot it with his gun and near-killed it, but I spent all its essence to heal it back to full, Acanthus grabbed it and held it down, they used the bane I gave them[a fistful of wolfsbane in its mouth], then pumped it full of lead.)
This one was built up to be a big deal, entirely so I could see how much damage they could do in one turn if they thought they needed to, in order to properly build later antagonists that could survive more than a single round.

I'd say Rank 2 for a significant threat.
>>
File: 1392656737686.jpg (109KB, 252x264px) Image search: [Google]
1392656737686.jpg
109KB, 252x264px
>Join a Mage 2E game
>Never even touched WoD
>Told to make normal people as we will be awakening and starting from absolute scratch
>Make a handyman/gardener
>Told to choose 3 schools which we will use
>Life, Matter, Prime cause I haev other combat stuff
>3 people are small time criminals
>The other one is a PI who used to be a criminal
>My face
>>
>>49543144
>This one was built up to be a big deal, entirely so I could see how much damage they could do in one turn if they thought they needed to, in order to properly build later antagonists that could survive more than a single round.
Nice thinking there.
>>
>>49543225
You'll be useful. They'll build around THE COMBAT scores. You will have actual useful stuff that can supplement your magic and make things easier on yourself.
>>
So does anyone have any stories from promethean games?
>>
>>49540884
Yup

>>49543225
>Life, Matter, Prime
You'll have utility on lockdown, and as >>49543397 pointed out, the rest are probably going to be overly focused on combat, so you might just end up stealing the spotlight.
>>
>>49543225
"Normal" doesn't mean "boring", it means nonmagical. No reason Juan the Gardner can't Awaken, but most people are going to be playing characters with the backstory of Batman villains.
>>
>>49543397

I guess. I mean, I took combat skills. They seemed relieved when I told them that. How could criminals not know how to fight?

They asked me why I took First Aid knowing we'd have magic.

>"Can't go to the hospital every time I drive a nail through my fingers."
>"Oh, okay."
>Everyone else taking things like occult and knowledge skills
>Trying to justify why they would have some magic feat
>A few languages, a house with an attached nursery, a true friend in the form of a trust fund kid
>Am sure I am the only who built an ACTUAL normal-ass human being

Is this.. Is this how people way WoD?
>>
So what arcana and practice to enchant something to go supersonic? Lets say Im an archer and want my arrow to go far and crate a sonic boom
>>
>>49543591
The first couple of times I ran it everyone played combat monsters, and we were just playing a superheroes campaign basically.

Eventually we got better, but shit man.
>>
Can you use shadow name merit as yantra for artifact based spells?
>>
>>49543612
Forces.
>>
>>49542087

I was thinking about maybe going with someone who did a lot of helping and caring for people. Maybe he was a nurse or doctor and did a lot of volunteer work, soup kitchens and clinics ect. Then he gets turned by a Malk and gets slammed with ASPD. He knows he should care about people, but he simply doesn't. In fact as much as he wants to pretend it's not true, he takes pleasure in hurting people. He likes to play with his food, so to speak.

My biggest concern is that I would quickly lose Humanity and spiral out of control.

My other idea is the same guy thinks everyone is in a dream, and that he is in a coma. He believes the voices he hears are people around him talking in the real world, and the things he sees out of the corner of his eye are standing over him. I'm still working it out, but I picture that one like Agent Smith where he feels trapped and maybe killing people wakes them up because you can't die in a dream or something.
>>
>>49543591
>Is this.. Is this how people way WoD?
Sometimes.
I try to make reasonable (not necessarily normal) characters. I never go above 3 in anything, and tend to spread out and take things that will be interesting, not necessarily focused.

>>49543612
Forces. Though I'm sure you could do something similar with folded Space. Also, you do know that bullets are already supersonic, right? Sounds like what you really want is a cartoonish burst of force, not an actual sonic boom, which isn't always like with jet planes. That'd be Forces, though, again, you could probably distort Space as well. You'd need Prime to enchant something, though, but I'm not actually sure how, mechanically, you'd get, say, an arrow that flies through the air and sends out shockwaves as it passes.

>>49543670
If you're invoking that Shadowname, sure. Hephaestus and Quartermaster would be able to use their Shadowname as a Personal Yantra for creating an Artifact. Herakles and Bond would not.
>>
>>49543591
>Is this.. Is this how people way WoD?
Is this online?
Are they strangers or friends?
>>
File: 1470770357216.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1470770357216.gif
178KB, 160x160px
>>49543874

You should know the answer to this, anon.
>>
>>49543891
Don't think of it as how most people play WoD, then. They're just hedging their bets, and probably don't think the game is actually going to make it long enough to warrant serious thought into making characters.
>>
What exactly is the difference between imbued item and an artifact?
>>
>>49543921
A mage can Make an Imbued item. They can't make an artifact.
>>
>>49543921
Artifacts come from the Supernal, imbued items are man-made.

Which is why it is a bad term: Artifacts aren't artificial.
>>
>>49544033
They're called Artifacts because that word has connotations of some ancient [and within fiction possibly powerful] relic from a bygone era.
>>
>>49544351
It would've been better if the names for Relic and Artifact switched places though.
>>
>>49544548
Relic fits better for mummy.
>>
>>49544548
Artifact has entered pop culture as a magical mystical thing. It's what magical dangerous McGuffin superweapons are in fantasy settings.

Relic is already used too often, but the connotation fits Mummy more.
>>
does anyone here know of d10s that are sold with 8-9-0 highlighted that were made in the past decade? i have an old pouch of changeling ones from forever ago which are great but i definitely could use more
>>
>>49545084
You should be able to get them from Amazon, that's how I got mine.

I got them in about 2008 and I still have maybe 7 of them!
>>
>>49545103
the only ones i see show up are indeed the ones from like 2007, which is about when i got mine so yeah
>>
>>49545118
to clarify: they're expensive now, like the cheapest is 90 bucks. does anyone make ones like that nowadays
>>
What are good ways to gain mana for a fresh mage character. I'm worried I'll use up all of mine in the first couple sessions.
>>
>>49545318
Be careful. Scour when you feel you'll have a day or two of rest. Find a Hallow that no one will fight you over. Kill a cat.
>>
>>49545318
Until you can reliably get 3+ successes on Praxes, (or 5+ on Rotes...), Scouring is your friend.
>>
>>49545318
Spend a few merit dots on a Hallow, that's a sustainable source every day which shouldn't cause any problems.

Engage in some light pattern scouring. Perhaps take your Strength one point higher than you'd normally need, then scour it back down every day.

Alternatively, make your Praxis something you'll cast reguarly, and with exceptional proficiency. Something like Perfect Recall, Reading the Outermost Eddies, Coaxing the Spirits, Divination, or Momentary Flux which you'll use over and over again. Then hope for the best.

I'd get Gnosis 2, and join a Legacy ASAP if you don't have a Hallow.
>>
>>49539256
>pissed off S10 Mummy
Where's my fucking coffee maker?
>>
>>49543817

Feedback?
>>
How do I romance a cute Giovanni?
>>
>>49546689
Your ideas are meh, ASPD will seem indistinguishable from being an asshole, and as you mentioned, it will be quite destructive to your humanity, and the "we're all dreaming, I'm just aware of it" is pretty silly.

I'd just go for a more bog-standard mental disorder. You know, like one of the ones in the book.
Then think of a way to portray it.
>>
>>49545746
Whats the rules on inventing your own legacy but not something your pc created?
>>
>>49546714
Gifts of blood and money.
Or if they just don't trust you, favors.
>>
>>49546729
Goes through that on pg 198.
But long story short.
Come up with a backstory, philosophical bent, and parent Path (and perhaps Order).
Next, tie that in to a Primary Arcanum, and a Secondary Arcanum (drawn from the parent Path).

Then, create the pre-requisites, which are 2-dots in the Primary Arcanum, and probably 2+ dots in one skill, and a few in another relvant one (probably from a variety). Come up with an organisation hierarchy (even if it's an informal gathering of "equals").

Come up with some Yantras. Ones involving about a scene's worth of time, or negative consequences (conditions) are +2, ones that are quite simple are +1. Tie these in to your legacy theme (e.g. a legacy about cementing the timeline would perhaps research relevant history to his spell for a +2, or a legacy about altering your state of mind to reach syncronisity with Spirits might invovle taking hallucinogenics and a condition for +2).

Then come up with some mundane actions which have symbolic or practical use to your concept as Oblations. So a "Lucky Gunslinger" might maintain his guns even when they're clean, or play cards with friends to hone his luck, and that Keeper of the Timeline might reset his clocks, or investigate evidence of temporal disruption.

Then come up with some Attainments for the "orthodox" ones. Which is probably the hardest part, with obscure rules. Especially when so many suitable spells have their primary spell factor around the wrong way so they're practically worthless (bar +1 to their attainment rank), and the creative thaumatergy rules say you can't just cast a creative version with them switched around.
>>
Can you use forces to make yourslef glide by manipulating the wind? If so is just Ruling? Whay if I want a powerful gust of wind to boost my jumps and cushion my falls?
>>
>>49546962
Ruling makes the wind blow, Weaving makes it blow in the direction and with the exact force you want
>>
>>49546962
You can use Forces to gift yourself lift.
To do so with Ruling would require enough actual wind in the vicinity to lift yourself by merely telling it where to go. It's feasible with quite stong winds, however the problem then becomes that you're missing a lot of the control you'd actually want with gliding. For enough wind to get you aloft, you'd probably send yourself flying as if thrown.

To do so with any actual real control, you'll need the practice of Weaving, controlling the wind properly, changing the properties of how it's blowing. Which is functionally identical to Telekinesis.
>>
>>49541315
Go back to your books, Mystagogue.
>>
>>49540191
Have the Obrimos cast Forces spells and counteract them with Death. Cold against heat, darkness against light, silence against sound. Have them watch under Mage Sight until they find a link between the two Arcana.
>>
>>49541042
I've ran a game.
The bad guy in my game? Ultimately, the Abyss.
If it weren't for that, then none of the bad shit that happened, would have happened.

The first BBEG wouldn't have lost the love of his life to a Scelestus and gone Mad trying to get her back, and the second wouldn't have had his Oneiros infected by an Acamoth and thus wouldn't have resorted to increasingly depraved Obsessions.
>>
>>49545318
Never underestimate a familiar they're little mana batteries.
>>
>>49545318
Why do you need Mana? Most spells don't require it
>>
>>49543225
I only counted 1 small time criminal, 2 including the PI.
>>
>>49547612
When you overreach you can reduce the Paradox pool with Mana. Mage Sight may use Mana too.
>>
>>49547612
>>49547784
Also mage armor
>>
>>49547796
Also that, thanks.
>>
>>49547078
What was the BBEG and the Acamoth?
>>
File: two-shadowed-jane-witch.jpg (222KB, 1352x1200px) Image search: [Google]
two-shadowed-jane-witch.jpg
222KB, 1352x1200px
>>49538141
Bump.
>>
>>49547907
BBEG was a Thyrsus Mystagogue occultist with a slight scientific bent. He was obsessed with the fusion of flesh and spirit. Originally in how their powers worked on reality, the Influences.
Then on the Claimed. As the corruption of his mind spared he degenerated into physical examinations, into encouraging then forcing claiming, then dissecting dead claimed, the killing claimed to dissect, then vivisecting claimed. Then vivisecting a Uratha.

He killed a lot of people in his experiments, created a LOT of horrible abominations, and risked the veil constantly.
The Acamoth was one of tainted purpose, it invaded his Oneiros and infected his Daimon.
>>
>>49548010
The solution here is a simple one...you must kill Gate.
>>
>Sunlight is the ultimate bane of kindred
>It would take several hours of standing in direct sunlight to kill a Humanity 7 BP1 fresh vampire

Can't you also soak sun damage with resilience if you aren't depraved enough for it to upgrade to lethal anyways?
>>
>>49549635
>>It would take several hours of standing in direct sunlight to kill a Humanity 7 BP1 fresh vampire
It would take just over 1 hour.
>>
>>49549635
Do your characters normally start out with 70 health?
>>
Does meditating at a Hallow give the same benefits as normal meditation along with the mana gain e.g bonuses on resolve+composure roles?
>>
Are there any rules for Abominations in 2e?
>>
>>49550185
Which 2e, and what do you mean by Abominations?
>>
>>49550220
VtR 2e.

And I mean vampired Werewolves.
>>
>>49550262
vampire"d kinfolk keep their werewolf tell
>>
>>49550185

Nope. Abominations aren't really a thing in CofD to begin with.
>>
>>49549635
>>49549730
>Several hours
It deals 1L every ten minutes at Humanity 7 and Blood Potency 1. That kills the average vampire in a little over an hour.
Resilience costs 1vitae to activate for a turn. There's really no point in that, since you could heal the damage instead, and not have to deal with the physical effects (since Resilience would show the burns).

>>49550185
>>49550262
This isn't Underworld, they don't exist. If you drain a Werewolf enough to kill it, it stays dead.

>>49550319
Wolfblooded. And yeah, the best you can do is a Vampire who has a Kuruth Trigger and turns into Dalu.
>>
>>49550477
To be fair, Abominations did exist in oWoD.
>>
>>49543488
Best I have is playing a Galatea Promethean in a 1e Crossover splat campaign in 1927 Chicago that was supposed to be about bootlegging.
>>
I'm running a Demon the Descent game on Roll20. Post over there if you're interested in playing.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58203/empire-city
>>
Final version of Mage 2e and PoD is on Drivethrurpg now
>>
Which Mage would be best as a member of a cult following one of the Arisen?
>>
>>49551786
Acanthus
>>
>>49551786
Best for whom? The Mage, the Arisen, the Cult or the cause? What is the interest of each of these? You really need to narrow it down.
>>
>>49551828
I took it to mean which Mage archetype would be most likely to be a member of such a cult
>>
>>49551849
It still doesn't narrow it down. A Moros gets to engage with spooky necromancy. A Mastigos gets to study effects of Sybaris. An Acantus gets a window into workings of Fate through the Mummy. Mummies have this divine right thing that could interest any Obrimos. Thyrsus get to see an unusual type of non-Life lifeforce and its effects on the enviorment.
>>
>>49551889
Just pick a fucking Path / Order you autist
>>
>>49551849
>>49551889
Order-wise: Ladders would object to any non-human or bronze-age God being worshiped above humanity. The might want to hijack the whole thing. Arrows might just agree to serve the cause, if it's worthy. Mysterium would jump on the chance to study, but would be miserable servants. They might have a business-like partnership if they get to study the Relics and other forms of magic. This would end badly. Guardians would have a variety of reactions depending on what they think of non-Supernal magics, what the cult does, if they can turn it into a Labyrinth and many other... Free Council can follow the Ladder on this one, or consider the cult an expression of Sleeper magic to be protected,
>>
dice+1d5
dice+1d6
>>
looking to start a vampire 20th game with my friend

need so more players and a gm

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1700438/world-of-darkness-vampire-20th

add me on steam if your interested also.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1/
>>
File: 1473098765540.png (84KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1473098765540.png
84KB, 480x280px
>>49552308
>VtM
>>
>The most important news is that your CofD: Dark Eras Prestige Edition books are pretty much done being printed and manufactured, and I'm waiting for my sample copy to OK the job!

>The Dark Eras Companion is being art directed right now, which includes both the art direction process of setting up the art notes and contacting the artists and getting them their info and references, but also the time it takes for the artists to send in sketches, make changes, do their finished pieces, and get them approved.
>>
File: 1471321252422.jpg (151KB, 899x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1471321252422.jpg
151KB, 899x1284px
Why everyone here looks to like CofD than WoD?

What make the games (specially Mage, Vampire and Werewolf) better than the previous world?
>>
>>49552830
Lack of metaplot, for one. And every time there are identifiable characters, their stories don't overwhelm the things the players might do.
Personally, I also find the oWoD's setting dumb.
>>
>>49552830
It helps that it's not racist.
>>
>>49547780

Then who were the rest? I know we had a Jesuit priest, myself, the PI and a bunch of punks right?

I honestly cant remember.
>>
File: prussian hunting sword.jpg (406KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
prussian hunting sword.jpg
406KB, 800x503px
>>49552830
>Lack of metaplot that really hampered creative new settings
>Directly related to above, but fewer overarching DMPC-level storyteller characters
>solid basic modern-day setting toolbox ruleset that can be used with or without the rest of the material
>somewhat better streamlined internal mechanics and more compatible mechanics between splats
>somewhat less preachy about some things (you know which), although Beast is still pretty bad and the logical leaps required to arrive at MPreg is still a bit silly in my opinion.
>>
>>49552995
Jesuit Priest
Gardener
Aeronautical/Computers Guy
Crime Scene Cleanup guy
Student/Journalist
Former Conman/Thief turned fake psychic ("criminal" number 1)
PI (criminal number 2)

So a pretty varied group.
>>
>>49547021
Thanks. Also is it possible to make a Forces version of the Aetheric winds spell? Im trying to make sure my spells fit the theme of the Wind Goddess of my Shadown name so the Yantra can kick in.
>>
Pdf for mage 2e final out yet?
>>
>>49553172
Yes, since yesterday.
>>
>>49552825

OP is always a clusterfuck, especially when it comes to timely delivery.

I'm still waiting on:
Exalted 3e prestige (3 year wait)
Wraith book (2 year wait) (with no end date in sight)

Dark Eras' nearly one and a half year isn't too much of a wait.
>>
>>49553084

Fuck me. I cant remmber any of that. Thats not good.
>>
File: riddle me this kain.png (3KB, 131x129px) Image search: [Google]
riddle me this kain.png
3KB, 131x129px
Malkiasyd reporting in
>>
>>49553256

At least we got a four page preview of Wr20's Orpheus: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7FqViticwNuV1JZN1FZMUdlb3M/view

I appreciate these monthly previews, since it means that stuff is actually being written.
>>
>>49553311
Lol
>>
>>49543817
Don't do the coma-dream thing. The concept of him losing his caring personality, but trying his damnedest to maintain it, is a GREAT roleplay hook. And when you actually have to overcome your derangement and do the Willpower rolls and such to do so, and you succeed it becomes even more poignant. Depending on how far you go on the 'hurt others' train, you'll probably settle around Humanity 4 which isn't bad.
>>
>>49550185
YOu can't stack templates in the CofD/NWoD. If you drain a werewolf til it dies, it's dead.
>>
>>49553878
>can't stack templates
Except for Wolfblooded. They keep theirs. No I'm not kidding. Yes, it's dumb.
>>
>>49554054
I should've clarified Major Templates.
>>
>>49554107
Who was the special snowflake jackass from oWoD that was like a vampire/werewolf/mage?
>>
>>49554770
Samuel Haight
>>
>>49554054

>No I'm not kidding. Yes, it's dumb.

You say that to the sentient wolf-pelt that's my best friend, brother, and confidant, Anon.
>>
>>49553820

Thank you. I think I will go with that.

I was thinking Sadist nature, but Caregiver Demeanor.

The character is starting to come together in my head, and I think it'll work.
>>
>>49554785
That's the fucker. He was one of the main reasons why the guys at my local hobby shop dropped oWoD.
>>
>>49538036
That looks like a dude's mouth.
>>
>>49554850
They must be really sensitive to quit a game over one NPC who was only able to stack templates through plot device.
>>
>>49554852

I vant to suck your benis
>>
is Compelling Matter enough to redirect water away from or around you so you don't get hit by a strong wave or current?
>>
File: chrome_2016-09-28_19-56-07.png (71KB, 418x211px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-09-28_19-56-07.png
71KB, 418x211px
So, are doors just frou-frou roleplaying-turned-mechanics bullshit or are the actually useful? All it feels like is a crutch for bad St's who cant create an organic flow of conversation.

it just feels...dirty to me.
>>
>>49555597
To an extent.
Invert the effect of Lodestone specifying water, and your spell will try and deflect a bit of the flow around you, but it won't be enough to stop it completely. Probably enough to decrease any penalties to movement by a die or two.

I mean, it can't stop weapons or bullets flying at you, so I don't see why it should be able to stop a gigantic body of water with significantly more kinetic energy.
>>
>>49555676
I like them.
Means the social rejects in my group don't have to rely on their inept conversation skills to represent a more suave character, and those who are better at talking to people can't simply dance their way around their character's lack of social graces.

Also while it's annoying to explain to people, it's rather simple in effect.
Doors are either a number of successes to reach if going slow, or a negative penalty if trying to force.

So you can point a gun at someone and tell him to unlock the door, and still have a relatively good chance of succeeding (if suffering a Breaking point in the process).
Or you can attempt to go about geeting a book of Occult secrets from a collector, and not feel that your entire avenue has been cut off by failing your first test when going slow.

Also means where the Doors are really high, players will soon understand that intimidation won't get results when they find themselves rolling a Chance Die.
>>
So is there a downloadable pdf on final Mage 23 rulebook?
>>
>>49555676

Doors are there to help illustrate an important setting conceit and provide a yardstick.

The setting conceit is thus: Everyone gives in eventually. Due to the way the mechanics are set up, no matter how opposed you are to something, no matter how stubborn you are or well-defended your mind, if the other guy is even reasonably good at social skills, he will eventually convince you to do it. Bad people always win eventually.

The yardstick is to get an idea of how much it would take to convince a given NPC, without having any guidance whatsoever; if you really want to make the social stats useless, you can still use Doors to get an idea of whether or not a given NPC would roll over under yea amount of pressure, or yeah-on amount of extended conversation, etc.
>>
File: Steam_2016-09-26_22-19-01.png (194KB, 285x577px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2016-09-26_22-19-01.png
194KB, 285x577px
>>49555775
I can see it helping non-social focused players, but I can only see it as harmful bureaucratic trash to anybody with a modicum of conversational ability. If the social players are playing nonsocial characters socially then that is clearly a problem of its own and would be rectified with either lack of experience gained [due to not role-playing their character properly] or with a quick character rewrite.

>>49555791
I like that idea of mechanics supporting the setting conceit , but sadly I dont like the conceit much. The idea that you could simply wear down even the most indomitable of souls with a simple dice roll and "I say the proper thing for this time" it all seems very hollow to me.

Its not as if removing the doors system would remove the point of social stats. One could simply use social stats for grand social gestures, like speeches or large debates. Even outside of grand moments like mentioned social stats could be useful is dealing with unstatted npcs for a simple success raio over thier composure or something simple like that.

I dunno, im probably just overthinking it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ezN0vwKhA

If you've got an hour or so to blow, the keynote speech from The Grand Masquerade went up on the WoD channel.
>>
Is anyone willing to share the newly release "final" Mage PDF from Drivethru that has the index and incorporates all the errata?
>>
>>49556084

I'll wait untill someone has an hour to blow and summarizes it for me.
>>
>>49555791
Except you're objectively wrong
If there is no chance of a character doing something, then no amount of social maneuvering will cause them to give in.

>>49555874
It's worth noting that, even in the case that he was telling the truth, succeeding on a roll only removes 1 door, so you can't just "say the proper thing this time" unless they're already down to 1 door.

Think of it like this: You want a police officer to give you some files on something you and your pals are looking into. It goes against his Virtue, so he has a total of 3 doors.
Unless you're friends with this cop, his impression of you is probably Average. So, ask him if you can have the files, roll Presence+Persuasion, and hope you get a success; if you do, the first door is gone. You can keep pestering him if you want, but while he might seem to nudge a bit, he's not gonna give you those files unless you force him to.

So you come back next week and ask again. You succeed at you roll, so he's a little hesitant, but he still says no, and points you to the door.
You come back again next week, and once again succeed at your roll. He finally gives in, and hands you the files.

Alternatively, to get it done 2 weeks earlier, after the first roll:
You have to force his doors. This means applying Hard Leverage, like pointing a gun at him or breaking an arm. He'll give you the files, but you can be damn sure he's going to report the loon who broke his arm in order to get a file.
>>
>>49556263
>He finally gives in, and hands you the files.
A better way would be to try and increase his impression of you after the first contact.
That way you don't have to wait weeks.

>This means applying Hard Leverage
You also don't have to use Hard Leverage to force doors. Sure it's harder not to, but you can still do so.
Which is the difference between begging the officer tearfully, or threateningly informing him of all the horrible shit that's going to go down if you don't get them, and slowly and surely trying to build your relationship and his trust in you up until he's willing to hand over the files.
>>
>>49556321
>A better way would be to try and increase his impression of you after the first contact.
>That way you don't have to wait weeks.
True
I was typing it up from memory up until the last bit about forcing doors, and I forgot you could improve First Impressions with bribery and other shit.
>>
>>49556181

Nothing you haven't already heard from other sources, but there is one thing that didn't get mentioned for some reason. They actually didn't lie about having a WoD thing ready to go for 2016.

So, we're getting a new VtM game. We're getting two of them, actually. They're mobile games. One of them is called "Mother", which will apparently show off the tone and direction of the World of Darkness. The other is unnamed at this time. Both of these are going to be prequels to Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition. They will be set during a great vampire shadow-war, which gets interrupted when the Second Inquisition rises and begins doing things.

Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition is set for a Winter 2018 release, so the mobile games will be all we have in the universe for two years.
>>
>>49556386
So they have 2 months to get these games out? YEah, I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>49556399

Mobile games can have a quick turnaround in development, I'd believe it. Like it'll probably be some kind of Mafia Wars/Vampire Wars sort of game.
>>
>>49556442
Sounds like shit but what can you expect from VtM
>>
>>49556498
Trannies, SJW, and Mpreg?
>>
>>49554054
>Yes, it's dumb
It's not actually that big a deal. A lot of non-template things can also be shared, like Wolfblooded Stigmatic Ghouls with Supernatural merits.

>>49554850
>>49555009
>They must be really sensitive to quit a game over one NPC who was only able to stack templates through plot device.
To be fair "they keep releasing books that focus on NPCs that are way cooler than my PC ever gets to be through ridiculous world changing shenanigans" is a good reason to hate oWoD.

>>49555676
That's like saying health levels are just there for bad STs who can't create an organic fight.
>>
>>49555597
>>49555696
Isn't there literally a spell to not get fucked by matter related environmental penalties?

>>49555874
>I can only see it as harmful bureaucratic trash to anybody with a modicum of conversational ability.
It's explicitly for long term social interactions. The example I like to use is dating someone.
Having a system and not needing it is also much better than needing a system and not having it.
>>
>>49556498

Look, as long as they don't think that Eternal Hearts 2 is a good idea, they can do whatever.
>>
>>49555874
>The idea that you could simply wear down even the most indomitable of souls with a simple dice roll and "I say the proper thing for this time" it all seems very hollow to me.
The Social Maneuvering System is exactly to prevent that sort of "I roll five successes, so now they'll tell me anything and also sleep with me" kind of scene. It stretches it out into a more realistic thing that's handled over the long term instead of with instant rolls. It's for taking that indomitable person and making them see things your way. Bribing and manipulating them and making them like you.

It's also mechanically one of my favourite subsystems, and I've used it for things like torture, an Assassin's Creed style "kill them in one hit and then they tell you their secrets" power, and come to think of it, it might make a good basis for a decent stealth system.

Social Maneuvering is also tied into a lot of social powers, and makes many of them at least slightly more than "+X to your Attribute"
>>
>>49556531
So brave
>>
>>49556581
>Isn't there literally a spell to not get fucked by matter related environmental penalties?
Alchemist's Touch
>>49556546
>To be fair "they keep releasing books that focus on NPCs that are way cooler than my PC ever gets to be through ridiculous world changing shenanigans" is a good reason to hate oWoD.
He was a BBEG, the only reason he existed in books (premade adventure books) was so you could defeat him
>>
>>49556799

>the only reason he existed in books (premade adventure books) was so you could defeat him

You never actually defeat him. He always gets away in every adventure, and then in The Chaos Theory, he only dies when he paradoxes out. It was going to happen anyway, so it's not like you fighting him caused it to happen. You don't even get to see it, you get teleported away by a bunch of Mauraders, and the only way you know he's dead for sure is because he shows up as an ashtray in a Wraith book.
>>
>>49555874
You can only social maneuver if they would say yes at some point. As long as its a 'maybe' or a 'yes but' then you can use it. If someone is an adamant about something then don't roll.

So lets say you have an indomitable willed wolf blooded bouncer guarding a Forsaken club. If you ask to get into one of the 'special parties' he will tell you to go to hell. No social maneuvering he will not let you in. No matter how much sex, drugs and rock & roll you offer him the answer is still no.

Ask him after he finds out his boss is doing some fucked up shit and he might be a little bit more willing to talk. Start with a Hostile impression. Give him a shoulder to cry on, a good scene to make a connection. Get a good impression. Start social maneuvering. Take him to the bar, do side quests, be there for him and improve your relationship and tear down doors.

When the time is right ask him to help you do the right thing, end his boss's reign of terror, let the PC's in.

If you let them start maneuvering at step 1 your doing it wrong.
>>
>>49555874
Think about it this way...Ever played Ace Attorney? Each door is like one of those soul locks. Unless someone is your friend they aren't going to do something, or tell you something. Unless it's something they don't value anyway.

Each time they clear a door all they are doing is overcoming an objection that person has. Let's give an example.

The Set-up: Ammon is helping his werewolf allies run down a lead on a suspected ridden. He isn't keen on what a rouge spirit could do in a body, fortunately they know the man is homeless.
ST: Ammon the dark walls of the alley stretch far above you blocking out natural light and leaving you feeling clostrophic while the stench of unwashed, drunken, humanity fills your nose. They huddle up together and see you as an outside from the rich world invading their territory.
Ammon: I'll walk up to the first huddled bunch and kneel down to be on their level. "Excuse me, hi. I'm sorry to bother you but I'm looking for someone, can you help?" He will then go on to describe him, and if possible use his name and ask if they have seen him.
ST: Okay Roll Presence + Persuasion (in her head the GM starts to think. Okay so they know the answer, but they don't trust that you don't wish him harm. So figure 3 doors base +1 for the Homeless solidarity, makes 4 doors, and his impression of you is average. Your not threatening them yet, and don't seem to be at that point. The roll was a success.
Bum 1: "I've seen him around but, can't think if it was recently or not. Anyway he isn't here now, why don't you try the mission." Ammon can tell the man isn't quite opening up to him.
From here Ammon can keep coming back every week (and let his wolf friends get all snarly or try to improve his standing with the bum. Either choice is up to is player. Sometimes a little empathy, and a few little Ceasers boxes will go a long way.
>>
>>49557115
>If someone is an adamant about something then don't roll.
I keep explaining this to the people who complain about Social Maneuvering spells in Mage that remove Doors. "Time magic is LITERALLY better than Mind control!"
Because you can play through 100 different options and then choose the right thing to say.

>>49557375
>Soul Locks
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>49556581
>matter related environmental penalties?
Only ones related to the nature of those substances. It can save you from the acidic qualities of falling into a vat of Sulfuric Acid, but not the whole "drowing" part, or being crushed by a wave.
>>
Do rename existing spells to match with your characters themes and symbolism?
>>
>>49557515

I mean, it's not often I'm in a position where my character thinks of a spell as having a name anyway, but if I were in that position and also using a pre-written spell for some reason, yes I'd absolutely change the name. Why wouldn't you?
>>
File: explorer_2016-09-26_22-41-28.png (2MB, 1277x830px) Image search: [Google]
explorer_2016-09-26_22-41-28.png
2MB, 1277x830px
Alrighty, I've tallied up my thoughts of the doors system and several of your posts. These are my thoughts on the matter, along with a small explanation:
Doors are only useful for long term contested social rolls in which it is a reasonably large or dangerous request. Things that would threaten the life, career, morals, or basic worldview. This is useful for story hooks that need to cook for awhile, or things that relate to specifically one character. I can see a fantastic use for it in the large courtly parties of the Daeva or in torture scenes.

I will probably only use it for these things and maybe a few exceptional other instances, and here is why:
All of my experience is WoD games comes from playing on a forum, and I have never played it in real life. A night is two weeks in the game im currently in, thusly making the concept of returning to a specific NPC ingame week after ingame week abhorrent. With the description that was provided in >>49557115
In this example it would take a few weeks, maybe a month realistically. Four weeks in forum time is eight weeks in real life time. For larger actions it may take up to several months which may come up to an entire years worth of time rather quickly.

This is my opinion and im sticking to it, thanks guys.
>>
>>49557773
>All of my experience is WoD games comes from playing on a forum
Well there's your problem
>>
>>49557773
>Doors are only useful for long term contested social rolls in which it is a reasonably large or dangerous request. Things that would threaten the life, career, morals, or basic worldview.
Not really. It's just that rolls in general are reserved for those situations. You could just as easily use the Social Maneuvering system for getting a date.

>All of my experience is WoD games comes from playing on a forum, and I have never played it in real life.
This is legitimately terrible and I'm so sorry for you. It's not a system that's meant to handle persistent play. You also wouldn't use that system in, say, a MUSH game where anyone can log on and it's meant to be two hours since when they logged off two hours ago. Same with Extended Actions.

Try playing a real game, or at the very least a game that's over IRC or Discord or something instead of a forum.
>>
>>49557407
How many dots do they have in Time? Because going back in time is a lot harder than going Forward.
>>
>>49557935
I'll say. We're all going forwards.
>>
>>49538036
Nah, it's always been either historical or modern. 1590s Italy M:tAsc, 1350s England VtM, 1918 New Orleans VtM, modern WtA, modern nWoD games.
>>
>>49557935
If I remember, it's Divination with a Reach.
>>
File: Divination.png (96KB, 401x495px) Image search: [Google]
Divination.png
96KB, 401x495px
>>49558173
Divination lets you ask questions about the future, with reach, you get more than "yes" or "no", but not much more than that.

Knowing exactly what to say in order to convince people to do stuff is Present as Past (Time 4).

Thankfully he's right though.
If the attempted maneuvere isn't reasonable, pg 81 of the Chronicles of Darkness book says the Storyteller shouldn't permit an attempt be made.
For example, convincing someone to shoot themselves out of the blue, or eat their newborn baby.
>>
File: is Frank an instrument.jpg (237KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
is Frank an instrument.jpg
237KB, 640x480px
Are there rules for creating characters who can eat objects and gain their attributes a la Kirby/Absorbing Man? If so, in what book?
>>
>>49558663

geist can in a way
>>
>>49558663
Demon pacts
>>
So, anons, I need your input here.

How large do you think an average 5-man werewolf pack is anyway? Think it also depends on the size and population of the city - someplace like Paris having many little territories but some backwater village I can't even name might all belong to one pack?

What's your stance on territory size in your games?
>>
>>49559935
>How large do you think an average 5-man werewolf pack is anyway?

About five people, I'd say.
>>
File: fml.jpg (13KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
13KB, 500x314px
>>49559975
...I accidentally a word, sorry.
>>
Link to Mage 2e final pdf?
>>
>>49557407
When someone is holding a deep personal secret deep in their soul in the Ace Attorney games, the characters can see that if they use Phoenix's Prayer bead. They see it as chains and locks, the more locks the harder it is to get the information out of someone, the more you need to convince them that they can tell you, or that you can help them with what ever their secret is.
>>
I'm not sure if there's a difference between editions, but in oWoD how does the embrace change someones emotions/personality/mindset? Why do they turn into such schemers?

What are the motivations for a Vampire wanting to live and gain power? If it's so desolate, cold and lonely, why don't they just kill themselves? There are so many humans that kill themselves out of sadness, and being a vampire is worse except for the power benefits, so why stay in the world at all? I understand that death (Especially after being damned by an unholy existence) is scary, but it just makes sense to end the journey there before any more damage is done.
>>
>>49560929
Well quite quickly you learn that to survive you need to be a dick. You learn that after the 4th person uses your mind like the community whore, and not pay for it.

Then you go to your mentor who explains you can resist these things if you strengthen your power in the blood. Do this and you won't be seen as the village bicycle anymore because you can push back and resist.

Of course you also get high on using your own powers because power is addictive as all hell. Vigor, Celerity, Majesty, would be amazingly addictive. Add in something like protean, and you'll be experimenting like a teenager. In short in Requiem the embrace doesn't change you, you change you because nurture in vampire society requires it.
>>
>>49558173
>>49558288
Prophecy (Time ••••; 1 Mana)
+1 Reach: By building the hypothetical future around a Social interaction, the mage may reduce the subject’s Doors by Potency, since she has intimate knowledge how each question or interaction might affect the target’s choices.

It technically doesn't open doors, just reduces them by Potency. There's an errant line at the very end of the social maneuvering that is relevant, but its placement would probably start arguments.
>A victim always starts an influence attempt with at least one Door.
An ST can lean on that line to block Prophecy abuse, since you need to actually roll to open at least one door.
>>
File: rarestpepe.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>49557807
>>49557827
I wish I could but the only people willing to play it with me are my layabout-dropout stoner friends. Im not really interested in playing anything deeper than "Murderhobo dungeon edition 5" with them
>>
>>49561847
Have you tried giving them a few moral challenges to see how they react to them? They might surprise you. I know my players did. They took 30 minutes discussing what to do about 6 armed, 5 eyed mutant goblin kids when they found a nursery. They opted to...let nature take it's coarse. If they died they died, if they lived they were likely found by someone.
>>
File: ripit.gif (960KB, 250x137px) Image search: [Google]
ripit.gif
960KB, 250x137px
>>49562145
Here's an example of an encounter that actually happened in a game of D&D 3.5.
There are 4 party members they are:
Lance:The human Favored soul of Balthazar
Mars: Cat-person slave, sorceror, owner is silver
Silver:Large Human War-Cleric of Balthazar
Arachnis: A fiend that the holy people had picked up. She is a drow arachnomancer/rogue.

The adventurers had been sent by the church of Balthazar to go investigate rumors from nearby peasants that they had seen some orcs nearby. Not your run-of-the-mill green orcs mind you, red skinned orcs, the like of which nobody had seen or written about it several thousand years. This is clearly a big deal

They work thier way through several rooms that are clearly torture chambers, filled with discarded bodies of green orcs.

They enter a stone chamber with a 30ft radius, the walls are weathered clean and the door that they had passed through had been described in such a way that I was flabbergasted by the fact that they didn't seem suspicious of the fact that it was an AIRTIGHT METAL DOOR in a medieval setting. There are green orc bodies laying everywhere, with no signs of a violent struggle and no obvious wounds upon any of thier bodies. There is a large 10x10 cube sitting strangely in the center of the room, with small holes all across it like a pet crate and two large holes that any medium sized humanoid could easily fit thier arms into.
As they approach the stone they realize that there is a phrase carved in the stone in..
>>
File: meallthetime.gif (442KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
meallthetime.gif
442KB, 500x317px
>>49562247
Cont.)...orcish, which was a language nobody in the party spoke. If they had checked the bodies of the green orcs in one of the previous rooms, they would have found a scrap of paper written in shakey common.
"Do not go into drowni-room"
I thought that would be obvious, but they missed so such is life.
The script actually read "The path of the warrior is the path of sacrifice" and this place was a testing ground for green orcs to be turned red, through a process in which they make a deal to a specific orcish god and are effectively "Ascended".

Well, they cant read the script and when they touch the cube the door shuts quickly behind them and the cube starts to flood the room rapidly [Decanter of endless water trapped under several feet of stone. Is overturned by a pressure trap that the arachnomancer decided no to check for]
Well , they start drowning and instead of anyone making the obvious choice to lose a hand [as they were servants of a large cleric order a missing hand was really no big deal, ]. They begin to try to sacrifice thier slaves to thier god for divine intervention, several rolls later, the arachnomancer is dead and the Sorceror is hanging on for dear life on the side of the cube.
At this point I dont want this puzzle to become a TPK, so I allow Mars a single intelligence+History check to ascertain what could be done to stop the water, and lo and behold he figured out that he had to stick his arm in the hole.
>>
File: honesty.gif (780KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
honesty.gif
780KB, 360x203px
>>49562318
Long story short. They killed the rogue, maimed the sorceror to the point where he could not cast spells [the only character in the party who didnt have a high enough status in the convent to get a restoration done there], and then blamed me for setting up "An unwinnable encounter"
That encounter was almost word for word a trap out of grimtooths traps, a book both of my power-playing, meta-gaming men of the cloth had read extensively.

That my friends, is why I dont play games of intelligence like oWoD or CofD with them. They would literally drown themselves in the depth.
>>
>>49562365
Interesting. They might be dumb enough to actually make CofD an interesting slide into self destruction. Mercy or Murder laid out before them let us see what they choose, how they interact with the world when they realize that choices have consequences. When it is your failures and not your triumphs that grant you Experience.

Will they accept the darkness into the hearts and let it give them second birth or will they try to drag it into the light of understanding? How will they explain to the police that the body in there was just prior to now a blood thirsty monster and not sweet old lady Jenkins?
>>
>>49561052
So why not just completely avoid kindred society or kill oneself? Why have a Camarilla or embrace anybody? I don't believe it's normal to be brainwashed so easily even as a fledgling. If the fledgling caused a whole bunch of shit, it would be obvious in a short amount of time that they're being dominated and the person doing it would be caught, giving other vampires leverage over them by being able to tattle on them.

I don't see any reason for a vampire to dowhat they do in oWoD. That's why I'm asking how the embrace changes the mindset/emotions/personality.

I appreciate your input but it didn't really answer any of my questions.
>>
Acquaintance explained to me a few days ago why oWoD is so much better than nWoD:
I paraphrase:
"nWoD has ok mechanics I suppose, but it's not a setting, it's just a toolbox. One can't be a fan of a toolbox."
>>
>>49562534

Because people are already teetering on the edge of going full dickbag in WoD, and becoming a vampire just helps slide them over it. The embrace doesn't really change them as much as it makes it easier to let out their darker inclinations, especially with The Beast ready to make them frenzy. Over time, this leads to a sharp disconnect from humanity.

More importantly, people are more scared of dying than having to feed off of the living or playing vampire politics. So they take part.
>>
>>49562686

Your acquaintance has never met GURPS fans, I take it.
>>
>>49562686
It has a setting, but no metaplot

Your acquaintene is retarded
>>
>>49562686
Right because no one likes D&D
>>
>>49562534
Because power is addictive and once you get a taste of it, you find more reasons to want to use it, to guzzle it and you chug it down.

That's why you become a scheming dick, because you are an addict to power, to vitae. You enjoy it so much that becomes your reason to live.
>>
>>49562820
>>49562747
>>49562699
I know! And the response when I tried to explain that I was indeed a fan was that I couldn't be a "real fan".

Fuck. I'm STILL fuming.
>>
>>49562534
Many Vampires kill themselves. The PCs are, by necessity, people who didn't.
As for all the schemes, Vampires have been doing that for a very long time. They don't need to Dominate anyone. Bribes, blackmail, anonymous tips and mortal patsies are enough. Even if someone gets caught, personal interests and public order usually override justice.
Did you watch Breaking Bad? It's a primer for what you want to know. The protagonist had multiple occasions to pull out. Neonates can't pull out of Vampirism.
>>
>>49562840

Once people are stuck in the White Wolf fandom, they'll make huge leaps of logic to justify their love for their specific take on White Wolf stuff.
>>
>>49563323
Is that why even though I have never played Scion I thought I would give it a backing?
>>
>>49563457

Probably! Fandom's a hell of a drug. You start really enjoying one game and then before you know it, you're wandering the streets, shilling Changing Breeds and hoping that you can use the DaveB Cultist merit in your game.
>>
File: Beksinski-x106.jpg (59KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
Beksinski-x106.jpg
59KB, 400x517px
me and my group are in desperate need of a gm for a game of vampire 20th

roll 20 link-

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58211/world-of-darkness-vampire-20th

add me on steam-

http://steamcommunity.com/id/uberman1/

my skype- matthew.edwards757

please we need a gm
>>
>>49563938

OP would like some Demon the Descent tips over in this thread.
>>
File: hohoho.jpg (99KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.jpg
99KB, 1440x1080px
>satisfied with the Disciplines I have
>all my future Exp can go towards Attributes and Skill
>>
>>49562534
>So why not just completely avoid kindred society
This is a perfectly valid response. Kindred society wouldn't actually function the way the writers envision it.
>>
>>49564765
Why not just quit the Mafia and act like they don't exist? Nothing bad can ever happen from that
>>
>>49564561

Why not bump up Blood Potency while you're at it?
>>
>>49564906
What a retarded comparison.
>>
>>49564989
It's also not that inaccurate. Both are secretive societies that do things outside the law, and remove anyone who threatens the secret of their existence.
>>
>>49565070
Vampires are not automatically criminals. That's a retarded assumption. You can live out your eternal unlife as a vampire NEET as long as you go outside once in a while for a fix of blood, which is considerably easier than it sounds due to your sick ass powers. You might never even encounter other vampires.

I don't see why anyone would willingly want to join a "vampire society" unless they're stupid and want to hang out with the only few people left in the world that can pose a threat to them. You can go at whatever criminal activities you want all on your own because of how strong you are, being a vampire and all. I'm sure all sorts of gangs would love you.

And who the fuck is going to force you to join the vampire society? How would they do this? Just don't talk to them. Just leave.
>>
>>49565172
Biting someone hard enough to draw blood is assault

All vampires are criminals
>>
>>49565192
lol
>>
>>49565172

A single vampire can't actually do jack shit, because of all the other vampires and the humans who low-key know they exist and will hunt them to death. You join Vampire Society because unless you're one of the lucky few who can hack it unaligned, you're going to get staked and killed.

You can't even be a Vampire MEET because eventually you'll need to fed from Vampires, and going into Torpor to prevent that isn't going to end well for a vampire who won't participate in society.
>>
>>49565172
You're a criminal by your very existence, and you still know secrets that can't be allowed to get out. Nevermind that the vampire NEET idea is fucking stupid and unlikely to happen in the first place, considering most vampires are chosen by their Sires, not randos off the street. And when you start randomly getting your fix, you also run the risk of poaching.

You don't willingly join "vampire society", you're embraced into it, and you participate because the rewards are good and the penalties for not being part of it are deadly.

>How would they do this? Just don't talk to them. Just leave.
Do you even read the books? You are aware there are entire vampires who's job description is "kill people who don't do what we say", right? And that they're very good at it.

>>49564765
It really is the Mafia. You get Embraced and you don't get to leave. In what way do you feel Kindred society wouldn't function the way the writers envision it? I can think of several ways, but I have a feeling you're thinking of something much stupider.
>>
Sorry to interrupt, but how do you represent low integrity on a mortal character?
>>
>>49565192
No, it's battery.
>>
>>49565584
Battery requires no imminent threat of violence. You have to grapple someone before draining them if they're unwilling, or tell them you're about to bit them if they are.

Either way they are aware of what's coming. Assault
>>
>>49565520

The cast of Always Sunny, to me, is a humorous but accurate representation of Low Integrity: just really broken people prone to bad decisons in the hopes that it'd be for their best interest.
>>
>>49565607
>You have to grapple someone before draining them if they're unwilling, or tell them you're about to bit them if they are.
no, you can just pretend you're kissing their neck
or feed on them while they sleep
>>
>>49566022
It's still pretty illegal to injure people and take blood from them, regardless of their awareness of what you're doing.
>>
>>49566259
not with their assent
or we wouldn't have blood donation
>>
>>49566649
Unlike a sterilized needle, a vampire bite is actually harmful and potentially carries disease.
>>
Why doesn't Winter Masques list the frailties of the new kith?
>>
>>49567840

It's been a long while since I read Winter Masques, but wasn't the idea that you could use one of the other Kith's Frailties as the new Kith's Frailty?
>>
>>49568246
>>49567840
Frailties?
>>
>>49568320

The Kiths in the Changeling 1e core came with Frailties, which were like mini-weaknesses.
>>
>>49565192
It's the crime of Assault, and the Tort of Battery.
Given a lack of consent.
>>
>>49566688
You can consent to an awful lot bar GBH.
>>
I have 2 Rank 2 Familiars.
Spirit of Maternity
Spirit of Paternity

what possible Numina can they have?
>>
>>49568951
The hot incest kind
>>
>>49568951
See what happens when you get between a mother and her child, or threaten a child with the mother present. I'll wait a hour for you to get the shoe surgically removed from your rectum.
>>
>>49568905
Assuming of course you only feed from humans age 18 or older. The moment you feed from a minor it becomes child endangerment, sexual assault of a minor, or one of many other crimes.

Which if you happen to opps and drain too much because damn you were thirsty having vampire society there means you have cleaners to remove the body, clean the area make sure there are no witnesses. Watch the TV series Moonlight for all the benefits of said society. While not WoD or nWoD directly inspired it does have that sort of look that we are going for.
>>
>>49566022
Aside from the illegality of it breaking the skin with a kiss is something they are going to feel, it and it will hurt. And feeding on them when they are sleeping? Yeah that isn't skeevy at all.

Let's face it I mean feeding during sex, maybe they might not notice or the pleasure might get mixed up with the pain but pulling back in time and making sure they don't bleed out because you took a big chunk out of their jugular are going to be tough. It's not like those fangs are hollow. They are slashing open a vein and letting the blood out, ripping up the flesh. It's going to hurt your victim a LOT.
>>
>>49569310
>and it will hurt.

Literally the whole point of the vampire's bite is that it doesn't hurt.
>>
>>49569310
While I agree with you on the fact that it's still basically assault, the Kiss is magically seductive, and you can lick the wound closed.
>>
>>49569408
According to requiem only if done in a controlled situation. With someone willing. the moment they fight back it becomes painful, and deals serious damage to them.

Not sure about Masquerade don't own a copy. But I'd assume it was the same.
>>
PDF for mage 2e final with errata shared yet?
>>
>>49569713
Forget that, when's the hardcopy going to be released?
I want one.
>>
>>49569756

Yesterday, actually. PoD version got released for sale.
>>
>>49569852
Excellent.
Now to wait for fucking ages for them to reach my country.
>>
>>49562686
Does he look like he would do appear in a paper like this?
>http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1353790022000008280
>>
>>49570560
>In response, a Christian counter-movement of self-proclaimed 'vampire-slayers' has emerged that actively opposes the vampire subculture and its beliefs and practices.
>>
>>49569656
>According to requiem only if done in a controlled situation. With someone willing. the moment they fight back it becomes painful, and deals serious damage to them.
No, if you're doing a subtle feeding it doesn't hurt and makes the kine feel good. It only is painful if you decide to make it painful to begin with.
>>
File: godhelpme.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
godhelpme.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
So im the anon from last night who had only ever played on a forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBr55_UCfik
Is this what its usually like? Do you guys have any decent recordings of WoD or CofD games?
I just cant seem to find any
>>
>>49570784
The Malleus Maleficarum is real?
>>
Why does WoD/CofD have such an aversion to science fiction?
>>
>>49571683
Because it's already so deeply entrenched in mysticism, and to try to focus on Science Fiction would quite possibly lead to conflicts in tone and focus.
>>
>>49571683
cuz it's nto a sci fi game, trinity is
>>
>>49571683
Demon the Descent is technically pretty science fiction, and the upcoming Deviant gameline will also be pretty heavy in science fiction depending on how you choose to make your character.
>>
>>49571683
there is a Space Opera book
>>
File: 1401206341891.gif (954KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
1401206341891.gif
954KB, 400x313px
>>49571683

I'd kinda like the severe genre overlap.

>The werewolf erupts from the crowd and charges
>"Captain, open fire."
>"But what about the civilians, sir?"
>"The entire planet could well be infected. Now do as your told."
>"Understood, opening all batteries."
>>
>>49538036
>>49554852
>>49555571
>mfw i wanted one of this line just because they were weird shit
>mfw they were out of print by the time i got around to it
i could have had a collectable vampire vagina but i dropped the ball, now i just have to try to settle for goth roleplay
>>
>>49569122
wouldn't the two familiars overlap?
>>
Playing Daeva whose was raped and left for dead during her life. Her innocence violently taken from her. As a vampire seduces men of good moral character/family men pretending to be a meek and demure beauty
>>
>>49573471
In some areas yes, but in others no. Mothers and Fathers play very different roles in child rearing. A father's role is to help the child seek to test their limits, push themselves, and be adventurous. The mother's role is that of the nurturer. To keep the child safe from harm, educate, and sustain.
Both protect and provide for Homeostasis.
>>
File: diz.jpg (688KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diz.jpg
688KB, 1920x1080px
>>49573611
>>
>>49568951
2+2=4

That means they can use Greater Numen like Resurrect, as long as they work in conjunction
>>
>>49573686
Spirits can do that?
>>
>>49573737
Nope. It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>49538036
I'd stick my dick in that.
>>
>>49572558
>>49538036
>>49554852
>>49555571
>>49573930

OP here, I found this thing by searching 'silly vampire' in google safe search because I'm not the usual OP and didn't have anything on hand. I guess vampire fleshlights are pretty silly?
>>
Hi world of darkness general, I need help. I wanna kill a werewolf. Is there any way to make a level 1 vampire that can 1v1 a werewolf, and how do I do?
>>
>>49574112
>level 1 vampire
I think you've got the wrong game.
>>
File: moloch.jpg (53KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
moloch.jpg
53KB, 500x282px
>>
>>49574112
Fair enough. What version are you playing?
>>
>>49574173
So is Moloch a Goetian Demon, or what?
>>
>>49571683
What aversion?
One book literally tells you to watch the Discovery Channel show FutureWeapons.
There's a book based on one of the first Science Fiction novels.
Another turns Angels into robots and cites The Matrix as inspiration.
Another cites Akira.

Where is this aversion to Science Fiction other than not having aliens? The game has tons of scifi, it's just that a lot of it skews more towards Victorian style mad scientists instead of robots and superheroes.
>>
>>49571683
>Saturnine Night.
>>
>>49555676
It's like this
Either you have a player that's good with words and gets into their char enough so that you can act out a dialogue using common sense and only use dice rolls to confirm certain litigious actions and reactions
Or you get a player that's not that good with words but still wants to have social interactions and even be a leading character. In this case, dice rolls serve to make them useful and suggest them courses of action. I have already acted out dialogs on my own based on the player's rolls and desires because they didn't feel up to it and it's usually well-received. It allows them to have an impact on the game. You should be particularly attentive to these players' characters because they might not feel good acting them out, but you can do it for them or guide them if you get a good sense of their char (kind of roleplaying collaboratively for the best effect)
>>
>>49558663
Changeling seems like the most able for that
If you don't find a kith or combination of kiths that suits you, you can always make one up with the GM's agreement
>>
>>49574112
Silver-coated spiked armor and physical disciplines
>>
>>49574112
Celerity 1 or more, maybe Obfuscate, high Dexterity and Firearms, a long-ranged gun and some silver bullets.
>>
>>49574112
Yes it's possible.
Both Vampires and Werewolves are power house characters. Though one thing to get out of your head, there are no levels. So don't think in such a manner.

Now to kill a werewolf you are going to need a few things. Preparation is what will matter. First you will need a long range rifle similar to the sniper rifle found in Hurt Locker or the rifle found in the core book.

Second you will need a backup weapon. Why? Because there is a chance Fido will survive the shot and get up close. For up close you are going to want a machine pistol, or a pistol, or a blade. Let's assume though that you don't have points to just throw around like confetti and invested heavily in fire arms, so get the machine pistol or the pistol.

Next get silver bullets, for both weapons. If you went with a blade as your backup get it silvered. Not optional.

Lastly Celerity is your friend. Invest as heavily as you can in it. the +defense even against guns is beyond helpful, and so is the ability to nope out of there, get into ideal shooting distance and get off a shot, or full auto spray.
>>
How many arcana does the average mage know?
>>
>>49577940
Two.
>>
>>49577940
>>49577955
Three or four at most, if they're new to the whole Mage thing.
They're always going to know at least 2, but they probably know more.
>>
>>49574210
Old world of darkness I think, although there's a bunch of versions now or something?
>>49576450
thanks senpai
>>
>>49578086

There's a few, but the biggest question is: Is the cover of your Vampire book Green or Red?
>>
>>49577955
They start with a minimum of 3, man.
>>
What's oWoD Mummy about?
>>
File: 1472559037471.jpg (117KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1472559037471.jpg
117KB, 850x1202px
>>49579134
Being grouchy and getting kids off your lawn and taking your stuff back for the most part before you retire for another 300 year siesta in the afternoon.
>>
>>49579569
Anon asked for oWoD, not the new one
>>
>>49579134

You're someone who died and got taken to Egypt to get all the bad parts of you stripped out and the rest of your soul stitched to a loyal spirit of Osiris. It's now your job to save the world from the forces of Set.
>>
>>49579598
Mostly the same just with more yelling about your dickbag neighbour called Set and Apophis and running from cultists.
>>
>>49579634
>>49579665
Set the God or Set the Antediluvian? Are they the same being in oWoD?
>>
>>49579788

Mummy has it be Set the god, but whether it and the antediluvian are the same is ultimately a big question mark. Honestly I'd say they were the same.
>>
File: the matrix has you.png (6KB, 128x130px) Image search: [Google]
the matrix has you.png
6KB, 128x130px
>>49553421
reporting out
see you in 50 years you uncultured blood and jizz playing circlejerkers
>>
>>49580549
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.