[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/awg/ - Alternative Wargames General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 58

File: eowyn.jpg (77KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
eowyn.jpg
77KB, 400x525px
Your hatred makes us strong edition

>What is /awg/?
A thread to talk about minis and games which fall between the cracks. /hwg/ doesn't entertain fantasy (for good reason) and the other threads are locked to very specific games, so this thread isn't tied to a game, or a genre, lets talk about fun wargames.

Any scale, any genre, any company, any minis. Skirmishers welcome. Rules designers welcome.

>Examples of games that qualify
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_miniature_wargames
Mighty Armies, Dragon Rampant, Of Gods and Mortals, Frostgrave, Hordes of the Things, Songs of Blades and Heroes, and anything that doesn't necessarily have a dedicated thread (gorkamundheim).

>Places to get minis
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D2DbNJ2mYAUxh5P9Pq9NZqS5tXHGn0i2JhZchEwbA2I/edit?usp=sharing

>The Novice Trove
http://pastebin.com/viWJ1Yvk (embed)

>Question of the Now:
What was the last /awg/ you played?

>Last thread
>>49447674
>>
Can I discuss historical games here?
>>
>>49491219
If you want, but /hwg/ is better suited for that.
>>
>>49491224
Arent they all naval wankery. I just want skirmish games without magic or fantasy races
>>
>>49491244
Occasionally threads turn into men doing fights on boats, but lot of other stuffs are discussed there too.

What kind of skirmish are you looking for by the way?
>>
>>49491261
One with humans with human weapons in a human setting without things that dont exist
>>
>>49491275
I meant what level and such - 5 men with really deep skill trees and tons of spec stuffs, or a sort of medieval skirmsih game with 40-50 men in smaller groups?
>>
>>49491275
Sounds like you are after /hwg/
>>
>>49491310
So this thread is for fantasy games only?

I dont necessarily want something strictly historical, just amalgamatec medieval without dragons and orcs
>>
>>49491318

>What is /awg/?
A thread to talk about minis and games which fall between the cracks. /hwg/ doesn't entertain fantasy (for good reason) and the other threads are locked to very specific games, so this thread isn't tied to a game, or a genre, lets talk about fun wargames.

there are plenty of non fantasy element medieval skirmish games in hwg.
>>
Why does this place hate frostgrave so much?
>>
File: dw-rf-land-medium-tank.jpg (107KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
dw-rf-land-medium-tank.jpg
107KB, 580x350px
>>49491244
If I had my way this thread would all be naval wankery too.

>>49483006
>>49483370

I was cheating a little bit- the official Spartan Poland army looks a bit rubbish compared to stuff like their French army.

I only thin the second layer of red on py PLC tanks.
>>
File: frostgrave.png (403KB, 884x470px) Image search: [Google]
frostgrave.png
403KB, 884x470px
>>49491351
Finding it mediocre doesn't mean we hate it. It has its place, but there are better games than it overall. If randomness and wizars are your jam, more power to you.
>>
>>49491395
Everytime Ive tried to discuss it all I get is

>Just play mordheim
>I dont like the snowy settings
>I dont like wizards
>just play songs
>>
>>49491351
We actually don't hate it as far as I've seen, it's had plenty of discussion. But I suspect that most here don't see it as something really amazing because the focus on the wizards and serious lack of detail on everything else is not enough to remain interesting.

Basically, no matter what was claimed, it did not become the second coming of Mordheim, which is dissapointing. And the claim that it was going to be that was mostly false advertising by people who had not played it.
>>
>>49491351
Use the minis, play Song of Blades and Heroes instead.
>>
File: 8_01_03_10_10_16_07_3.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
8_01_03_10_10_16_07_3.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>>49491244
Check back in a bit, a particular topic such as Naval tends to stick around for a day or two before the discussion moves on. Or just go over there and change the conversation to something you're interested in.
>>
>>49491721
>tfw still no good plastics for gaming Stalker

The Project Z Spec Ops are nice, but fukken expensive and have stiff poses.
>>
Any sign of a scan of Konflikt '47
>>
File: IMAG0547.jpg (658KB, 1344x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0547.jpg
658KB, 1344x760px
>>49491365 (you)

In other news, finished the flame tank. What was that quote about 'a house sized mass of fuck you'? This is a house sized mass of highly flammable fuck you.
>>
>>49492233_(you)
>>
File: chuckle-brother-502624.jpg (61KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle-brother-502624.jpg
61KB, 620x413px
>>49492400
to (me), to (you)
>>
>>49492461
barry was underrated on that show
>>
>>49492499
That bit with the hitman was great though.
>>
File: Malifaux14.jpg (212KB, 2048x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Malifaux14.jpg
212KB, 2048x1790px
Hey guys, a question for you all;

Which are your preferred settings for skirmish wargames? Which are your favorite mechanics or games? Do you think every skirmish game should have a campaign and be based around it?

Competitive play or narrative campagins (Mordheim-like I mean)?
>>
>>49493182
Narrative every time. Favourite mechanic would be card based systems for additional events to inflict upon the game in play be they helpful or hindering. It is a great way to add more to the gameplay than what could be achieved with forces and terrain rules alone.
>>
>>49493182
Some kind of generic high fantasy - like the basic DnD setting, or something like that. Maybe the Old World.

Fucktons of spells, magic items, randomly generated items and lots of different weapon types.

No, but a campaign system is always a nice addition.
>>
>>49491541
I'm still not sure about that game tho...Frostgrave at least has stats 'n shit.

But with that said, I've yet to try SoBaH, along with other skirmish games to choose which would be the best for me.
>>
>>49491351
I can tell you why *I* personally hate frostgrave

Your entire warband is completely reliant on your wizard, so if he dies, you will not recover in the late game. I believe they did this so in the post game, you only really need to focus on one guy getting better (since your apprentice is just a point or two less of your wizard at all times). What sucks about this is, you don't get experience for your lackeys doing kills, you get most of your experience from capturing treasures, casting spells, or killing people with your wizard and their apprentice. So you have to make a choice: be a pussy and stay in the back and pop a spell or two off, or balls out, rush in and possibly fuck over your entire warband.

Your lackeys are literally canon fodder. Personally, after playing Mordheim, this bothers me. I enjoy having my entire team grow.

Remember how I said you get exp for each spell you pop out of the sorry thing you call a wand? Unless you're really good at remembering to put a tick after each time, you'll lose experience. This happened a lot between me and my friends. We'd be so caught up on moving through the game, we ended up asking each other how many times we casted at the end of a match.

Matches take forever for a skirmish game, because they have no routing rules.

Archers murder. Literally, all you need is archers. Barbarians? Naw, git rekt. Get some sticks and string, bruh.

I remembering being pissed about the rules being vague, and some magic being way overpowered and unbalanced, but I haven't touched my copy of it in months, so I can't properly bitch about it.

The best part of Frostgrave is the artwork in the books and the miniatures.
>>
>>49491318
One term you might like for reference and googling is "imagi-nation", it's a grog thing where they make up fictional countries so they can play with toy soldiers in a fictional setting. Typically 18th century, but also ancients & medieval, and the whole modern AK-47 Republic thing is the same style of play. Bad puns are fucking everywhere.

That would normally go in historical, kind of, because mechanically it is.
>>
>>49494418
(also look up Tony Bath's Hyborean campaign, which is the progenitor of a lot of this stuff, and maybe Blackmoor (in its pre-D&D incarnation))
>>
>>49494320
Same, desu. Pre-ordered the book, played one game, two of my thugs got one shot by archers, they also killed my wizard...wasn't too much fun. I'm thinking of selling the book since I did not played it again. Production value is awesome, the illustrations are top-notch, the figures are great, but the rules...nothing to write home about.
>>
>>49491721
>that board
pants status = gone
>>
>>49494508
Osprey games in a nutshell right there. And I am still uncertain as to why that is the case.

I mean they're small passion projects given a shot of production value and publicity, yet so many are the kind of game that could be written over a long weekend, not counting fluff, rather something that clearly serious thought got put into it like gruntz or hammer's slammers or armies of arcana or fucktons of other games that are still compact, single book affairs.
>>
>>49494856
>i wan spirtul sucesr to mordham
>has to feeeeueuerhghgleeel lik merdhum
>no not think add fun and stories

The problem is that 90% of the enjoyment of Mordheim is "You were ten and everyone yelled and then someone rolled a six and something dumb happened and you remembered it" and that is a very difficult thing to replicate. And because people are more interested in replicating that than making a good game, they don't make a good game.

It's sort of nustarwars dilemma. If you make it too similar, people go "You just made the original again." If you make it too different, people go "IT NOT STER WERS"
>>
>>49494951
True, but given better mechanics and the same (or even a bit less to be honest) chances of random shit happening and ruining your most beloved characters, or converting a usless minion into a powerful hero, you got it.

I've got some nice rules, I just need the money to pay for sculpts to go with my game. Or maybe even just not have an attached miniature line... but that's really harder to sell
>>
https://mega.nz/#!N5EB0bQC!8wLmJCu2mqeUTWHk00zvcHw-IRgUvViz8TLkVzHxv7I

Something for the trove: Iron and Honor. warband scale skirmish game, build your own dudes sort of affair. The creator sort of dropped off the face of the earth a while back, and the game has its flaws but I still enjoy it (some things definitely need house ruled though, like the rarity of certain traits).

The thing I love most about it? The initiative system. Chuck a bunch of chessex mini-d6 into a bag (color coded per player). Pull a dice of your color? It's your go. Want to steal a turn from someone? Spend a resource to make it your turn.

Also opens up the idea of "autonomous" entities for scenario specific encounters. Want to write a scenario with an ancient golem that might activate and do stuff? chuck in x d6 for the golem to use. Weird mage-wars where ancient obelisks fire off lightning blasts? add another y dice.
>>
>>49494951
I am not even a fan of mordheim to be honest. Was always more of a necromunda player.

But also that might well cover frostgrave, but what about all the other games?
>>
>>49494856
>Osprey games in a nutshell right there. And I am still uncertain as to why that is the case.
They're throwing shit at the wall and hoping some of it sticks.

I'm a fan, personally. Fund a bunch of small games and see if one takes off - far better than trying to release one megagame, which means they have to nail it down and make sure it'll sell. They have bumped up the effort on some games (Frostgrave, of course, and Horizon Wars to a lesser extent) but I don't think Romans Vs Magic or Interwar/VBCW Action would have been given as good chance under another model.

Plus, it got us In Her Majesty's Name, a legal and IP-friendly version of In The Emperor's Name. I enjoyed that as a 40K skirmish game, and was happy to pick up a VSF reskin.

I'm pretty sure Rogue Stars will be a disappointment, but I'm OK with that (and probably won't buy the book). There look to be some neat miniatures coming from North Star that I can grab for other games, although they're not doing Frostgrave-style plastics.
>>
>>49494320

Other anon.

Checked their Soldiers and Cultists boxes. Need to stop drooling.

It's like from half to 80% of any semi-medieval warband.
>>
>>49495101
Activation sounds a bit like Bolt Action, but other than that I like what you described. Thanks for sharing!

>>49495307
Their Gnolls are fucking fantastic too. Can't wait for the Barbarians and what else they come up with.
>>
>>49493285
Is it weird that I prefer specific settings over really open and generic ones? Setting and models usually sell me on a game.
>>
>>49494320
>Archers murder. Literally, all you need is archers. Barbarians? Naw, git rekt. Get some sticks and string, bruh.
Just like mordheim tho.
>>
>>49497823
Not in the slightest. Most people prefer not having to build their own setting, and many who do are kinda crap at it.
>>
>>49497823
I prefer open and generic, but I definitely feel like I'm in the minority. I love games that don't require specific miniatures and let you go nuts with your imagination.
>>
>>49497823
Thats how I am with scifi games. Its a bit weird, especially since I don't need anything for fantasy, just throw me some elves and swords and I'll forge my own setting.
>>
File: _20160925_020731.jpg (327KB, 1175x719px) Image search: [Google]
_20160925_020731.jpg
327KB, 1175x719px
Working on a new batch of adventurers for Pulp Alley. I'm not the best painter, but I'm fairly happy with how they're turning out.
Most are by Copplestone Castings with some Foundry and Ral Partha in the back.
Feel free to name any of them if you want, I have dozens of characters that need names and backgrounds.
>>
File: _20160925_023543.jpg (118KB, 472x592px) Image search: [Google]
_20160925_023543.jpg
118KB, 472x592px
>>49498137
I'm also having way too much fun collecting and collecting random animals. Which comes in handy in Pulp Alley, since you usually end up with a spare slot in your League that you might as well fill up with a dog or pet snake.
>>
>>49493182
I'm really into pulp settings right now, since the genre is pretty much just a melting pot of whatever is cool. So I can use historic soldiers, mummies, dinosaurs, robots and ninjas, and it wouldn't really be that much out of the ordinary. It's a fun excuse for mixing models I like.
>>
File: _20160925_030135.jpg (626KB, 1279x842px) Image search: [Google]
_20160925_030135.jpg
626KB, 1279x842px
Always bring your shotgun when hunting dinosaurs.
>>
File: Sep 25 2016.jpg (1MB, 4482x2983px) Image search: [Google]
Sep 25 2016.jpg
1MB, 4482x2983px
Thought I would share an example of Fallen Frontiers minis on GW terrain
>>
File: Sep 25 2016_2.jpg (1MB, 2983x4482px) Image search: [Google]
Sep 25 2016_2.jpg
1MB, 2983x4482px
And one more
>>
>>49498684
Pretty nice models. Very generic, but I think that's by design.
>>
>>49498695
They're part of a corporate army. There are a few poses available. I also have the assault troopers that wear more armour and carry different weapons. And I need to get the stealth troopers. But as a new game we need to wait for more options to be released.
>>
>>49498928
What scale are they?
>>
>>49498946
The humans are 35mm and the aliens and superhumans are bigger and more like 38mm
>>
>>49498974
>35mm
So they're Spanish?
>>
>>49498997
Yup.
>>
>>49499270
What is it with the Spanish and making models that are too big to be compatible with models from anywhere else in the world? It's weird, and they're pretty much the only ones who dabble in those scales.
>>
>>49499384
Well I play Warmachine and Hordes, Guild Ball and now Fallen Frontiers. I divested of GW stuff when I quit working for them over 10 years back and just have Necromunda gangs and will be embarking on making new Gorkamorka mobs. So compatibility is not something I bothered by save for terrain.
>>
File: The-deadliest-game.jpg (54KB, 999x253px) Image search: [Google]
The-deadliest-game.jpg
54KB, 999x253px
>Reading Dragon Rampant
>tfw no chicken-riding goblin cavalry minis are made.

Why even live?
>>
>>49499740
There's the Gremlin Rooster riders from Malifaux. Its close.
>>
>>49499796

Anon you are a scholar and a gentleman. Malifaux is 32mm, right? Time to start looking for some gobbos to go with.
>>
>>49497876
But more than Archers murder in that game

Here's to looking at you, Dual Whip Sisters of Sigmar.
>>
>>49497876
>Archers.
>Not BS4 xbow witch hunters with dog shields.
>Not skaven sling lists.
It's like you don't even play mordheim or know what you're talking about.
>>
>>49500234
>>49500170
A fun thing to do when people are being silly is to individually suggest each edit made by coreheim without mentioning coreheim.

>wow that makes guns and crossbows both viable but different
>wow that disconnected houserule makes halberds good enough to use haha I forgot they were in the game because dualclubs4lyfe
>what a creative way of making axes decent mordheim really is the best game because you can ignore its rules and substitute whatever
>>
>>49500580
Coreheim feels soulless and shitty though.
>>
>>49500580
>>49500640
>Coreheim

It's Wyrd Wars now.
>>
>>49500640
>being the subject of the joke and posting anyway
Not related, but I have a great list of Mordheim houserules in my notes, perhaps you would like to hear them one at a time?
>>
>>49500665
Have you tried this? HP, armor HP, and initiative HP on every grunt makes me suspicious.
>>
>>49500670
Was that a joke? I mean the intial comment is factually incorrect so I dunno what you're on.

Plus xbows and pistols were fine anyway.

>Muh rules
And no I really don't give a shit at all.
Everyone who played it house ruled mordheim.

Everyone.
v
e
r
y
o
n
e

It's not exactly an amazing feat. More amazing that people actually picked up coreheim (thanks ribbit and whineseer) in the first place over houseruled empire in flames.
>>
>>49499828
Yeah, 32mm.
>>
>>49500746
>crossbows were fine
>always better than guns for less money even before before applying quickshot

Let me explain the joke.
>"Here's coreheim, what do you think?"
>"not feel like mordhum"

>"Here's my houserules [which are the text of coreheim but I'm not telling you that], what do you think?"
>"AMAZING"

Because the nerd pretends to have real opinions based on things but actually runs on pure fanboyism and assrage.

the best part is that I think coreheim is kinda hit or miss and has several major flaws
>>
>>49501165
Only the very best jokes need to be explained right my man?
>>
>>49498137
I hope you call the one on the right Billy the BARtender
>>
>>49499740
Alternative Armies have goblin knights riding on dodos.

Their armoured goblin range is very, very Labyrinth inspired actually.
>>
>>49502395
the ganesha dwarfs there are the best ive ever seen
>>
>>49502746
They are nice, tho I prefer the Reaper Warlord ones desu. Or the AoW ones, even though assembly is horrible.
>>
what does /awg/ think of In Her Majesty's Name? good as is, mechanics good but best used for other settings, or complete dog shite that shouldn't be touched?
>>
>>49504086
It's an unfinished mess, and the author has no plans on fixing it. Several important rules are left up to the player to make up for themselves, character advancement is an afterthought and the author is kind of an arrogant cunt. Look elsewhere, don't spend your money on an unfinished game.
>>
>>49504203
>It's an unfinished mess, and the author has no plans on fixing it. Several important rules are left up to the player to make up for themselves

I legitimately thought you were talking about Frostgrave for a moment.
>>
>>49504701
At least FG actually has scenarios. The scenarios in IHMN just consist of a description of what they would be about, and then omits the rules for how that would actually work. There are however rules for magic artifacts (that aren't even a thing in the game, so there's stats for them but they never come into play). Absolutely no proof reading or playtesting went into this game. Which is a common problem with Osprey.
>>
>>49504748
>At least FG actually has scenarios
Which are mostly unique and each of them has something going on - how fun is to play the mission with the djinn the tenth time?
>>
Is there any range of fantasy or ancient miniatures in 10mm that actually looks Okay?

I just wanna play games with 10-12 elements in 10mm in a really small space, but none of the minis I'm finding look good enough.

Hell, I'd even try it in 6mm
>>
Is Mercs any good? Every single review is from 1.x, with everyone talking about how 2.0 is either going to make it excellent or make it bomb. But 2.0 is what's for sale, and I can't find reviews.
>>
>>49506219
Wait, are you dissing or praising Frost Grave? You seemed to change you mind in between sentences.
>>
>>49506693
What's good about the scenarios is what's bad about the scenarios.
>>
File: img90.jpg (64KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
img90.jpg
64KB, 500x396px
>>49506597
Copplestone's 10mm fantasy looks fine to me. The range is very clearly based on LotR though, so it doesn't have anything that's not orcs, humans, dwarves, the odd special unit and characters.
>>
>>49506729
Ah, I think I see what you mean: they're so gimmicky that the novelty quickly wears off?
>>
>>49506751
Yup.
>>
>>49506761
Still, I'd rather have that than a game that's literally unplayable without a large amount of homebrewing, just because the author is too full if himself to playtest or fix huge problems.
>>
>>49506653
I hear that while not fixing ALL ambiguity of tye rules, 2.0 is a pretty solid improvement on an already enjoyable game.

Also, each full faction costs $35 (which is witchcraft as far as I am concerned), so maybe get one you like, and if the plastic quality isn't shit, get a second and try to drum up interest in your area.
>>
>>49506751
Better to have an interesting game a couple of times without frustration of having to fix the system. These kind of games rarely retain attention for very long anyway.
>>
>>49507202
>Also, each full faction costs $35
Come on, really?
>>
File: star_saga.png (116KB, 680x303px) Image search: [Google]
star_saga.png
116KB, 680x303px
So Mantic's Star Saga KS starts tomorrow with allegedly a single pledge level of 100$. I'm broke as fuck and Siege of the Citadel has my hobby funds of next month, so I'll drop in for a placeholder, but the renders of the minis look nice.
>>
>>49493182
>Which are your preferred settings for skirmish wargames?
Sci-fi. I think ranged combat necessitates more interesting maneuvering. And you can have all the cool toys like exo-suits and stuff that goes boom.
I really liked stuff like Helldorado and Dark Age for the minis too, but I never really got into the setting. Maybe one day I'll pick some stuff up for those games, just because.
>Which are your favorite mechanics or games?
I liked the idea of building a character as leader for your warband like in Frostgrave. Mainly I'm attracted to simple and elegant solutions in general though.
If a game has dozens of armylists, or special rules and exceptions I'm put off by it. I hate bookkeeping.
>Do you think every skirmish game should have a campaign and be based around it?
No. Nice to have though.
>Competitive play or narrative campagins (Mordheim-like I mean)?
Ideally your rules should be robust enough to stand up to competitive play. Supplemental rules for handling advancement or injuries and the like a good, campaigns have to be 'made' by players mostly though.
The thing is you can have narrative campaigns with a balanced rule set, but you can't play competitively without balanced rules. It's mutually exclusive at all. It's just a measure of quality in general if you could play competitively I think.
That said I never entered a tournament in my life nor have I any interest in doing so in the future.
>>
>>49508955
>That said I never entered a tournament in my life nor have I any interest in doing so in the future.
I've made that mistake too many times, and last time it made me want to burn my dwarven army.
>>
>>49494320
>Your entire warband is completely reliant on your wizard, so if he dies, you will not recover in the late game.
>What sucks about this is, you don't get experience for your lackeys doing kills, you get most of your experience from capturing treasures, casting spells, or killing people with your wizard and their apprentice.
This is a common concern with the XP rules. The supposedly easy fix for that was to get rid of double XP for wizkills and instead give more XP for every successfully cast spell. Getting your people into position via magic should be just as useful as killing stuff.
That the warband revolves around the Wizard is a given though. It's the cornerstone of the game and the setting.
>Your lackeys are literally canon fodder. Personally, after playing Mordheim, this bothers me. I enjoy having my entire team grow.
Opens up some pretty interesting tactics though. The Captain rules might help scratching that particular itch though.
>Matches take forever for a skirmish game, because they have no routing rules.
You could just play a predetermined number of turns or houserule those?
>Archers murder. Literally, all you need is archers. Barbarians? Naw, git rekt. Get some sticks and string, bruh.
Sounds like you didn't have enough scenery.
>I remembering being pissed about the rules being vague, and some magic being way overpowered and unbalanced, but I haven't touched my copy of it in months, so I can't properly bitch about it.
The whole idea of the game - and the book specifically mentions this in the beginning - is to rip shit out and jam stuff in. Take what you like, leave the rest.
It's not a set of tourney rules.
Maybe you should have a look at it again, not to bitch about it, but to see what you like. If you liked the idea behind the game, just cut down some magic options, add routing or game length rules and adjust the rules for gaining XP the way you like.
>>
>>49508955
>It's mutually exclusive at all
derp That should have read as 'not mutually exclusive at all'
>>
>>49508767
>computer sculpted models
Gross.
>>
>>49509205
the tools used only marginally affect the quality of the work done.
>>
>>49509334
If the 3d sculpter is good, then yeah, but like the early WGF kits, it can fuck things up...tho the Mantic digital sculpts look good.

And don't let the thread die while I'm away.
>>
So one of the wargame homwbrewers that wander in, due to these threads being the only ones that give feedback. I'm working on the factions in my game. I have 6, but want to focus on 4 first, then expand. Which of these sound like good ones to start with?

Quick set-up for the game, takes place a few decades in the future. Humanity has found a new energy source and start to abuse it, allowing leaps in technology advancement. As more and more the earth relies on the new power, the power network expands until it overloads, causing a chain reaction meltdown of power plants across the world. In the aftermath of the meltdown, holes in reality are formed where the largest plants exploded, and demons start invading through them.

The factions are:
>The Knights Templar - Power armored soldiers with good equipment and training.
>The Cabalists - Fight fire with fire. Not as well-trained or equipped as the Templars, Cabalists instead rely on experimental weapons.
>The Cults of the Damned - Demon cults and warlords. High numbers, crappy troops, leadership buffing leaders.
>The Infernal Legions - Demons. Composed of a variety of weird creatures and tools.
>The Celestial Host - Angelic aliens. Low numbers, high mobility, and jack of all trades troops.
>The Morlocs - Mutants caused by the meltdown. Pure numbers and melee strength.

The Knights Templars and Infernal Legions I feel like are the poster factions. The Cabalists and Cults are more developed than the Host and Morlocs, but that doesn't mean much.
>>
So I backed Cretecea on Kickstarter because fuck yeah dinosaur wargame.

The problem is finding minis. They suggest using Magister Militum's, but the detail is just too weak for me. I like that scale(around 10-15mm), but can't find anyone making good dinos at that scale.

Any suggestions?
>>
In a skirmish game with a campaign, would you guys rather have:

- A few heroes and generic units that you can customize further with random advantages and disadvantages (skill+ and skill-), and that later you can equip and fight with, naming them and whatever. So you'd have like 3 different heroes, and then 'generic dudes' that wouldn't be generic because of their specializations and advantages and disadvantages, but wouldn't have a specific flavor.

or

- A list of heroes and units to choose from, each of them with a description and specific lore. I don't mean "named heroes", I mean like "Hyborian Barbarian Champion", "Hyborian Mage", "Hyborian Barbarians", "Hyborian Hunters", for example. Then you can customize those a bit, with equipment and maybe even advantages and disadvantages. But they have their own fluff and flavor.

Which one do you prefer and why? Do you think it adds to the game having a really specific flavor?

>>49510817
I like the Morlocs and Infernal Legions. Most of the others seem kinda generic though. I don't really like the "Celestial" stuff too much. Have you thought about faction capabilities?
>>
>>49510817
Save the Cabalists and Cults of the Damned for the expansion. The others are bread 'n butter factions with easily understood mechanics and play style. The Cabs and Cults would make a good expansion because magic and experimental tech is a great way to fill holes in your game and fix gameplay problems (Players like making sniper lines? Cabs and Cults have an answer to that.)
>>
I've always wanted to make or transfer a wargame to Roll20, but it's a LOT of work :/ I wish I could get a group together to make this happen but commitment and drive is the biggest problem.
>>
Was wondering if you guys could help me out, are there any other miniature companies besides brother Vinnie's that makes a decent Brotherhood of Steel Miniature?
>>
>>49511015
I personally prefer the second one, depending on the fluff. The problem with generic stuff is its hard to balance and often choices feel bland, despite being customizable. I'd prefer starting with a specific thing and tweaking from there.

I couldn't go into too many specifics due to post limit, but yeah, I've thought about how I want the factions to stand out. Its sci-fantasy, so there is "magic". Knights Templar are strong individuals with a few mechanics for coordinated play, but weak in magic, so they mostly have to rely on stats. Cabalists are strong in magic and have strong specialists, but their core is weaker individually, though not by much. Cultists have weak troops, decent magic support, powerful but unreliable support weapons and pieces, and strong morale and leadership skills. Infernal Legions is kind of your monster mash, having the most access to big things, everything is a lot more specialized, good at role but can't fill others. The Celestial Host is the elite force, low model count, fast, and able to bring in part of their force up field. Morlocs are almost pure melee swarm, limited range capability, relying on numbers and the ability to summon more in to reach the enemy and claim objectives.
>>
>>49511363
Shit, that's a wall of text. Hate posting from my phone.

>>49511052
What's funny is I came up with the Cabs and Cults well before thinking about the Host and Morlocs. I originally didn't have them, but as I was working on the setting, I thought about the idea of the elite force. Originally it was going to be what's left of the Asian forces in mechs, and the Morlocs were going to be the counter; small force versus numbers, a "good" faction vs. an "evil" one. But as I worked on it, I startex thinking about having "angels" to go with the "demons" and to further enforce the reemergence of the Templar name.
>>
>>49510817
i tried to post this half an hour ago, but had a weird connection issue. Anyway...

>>The Knights Templar - Power armored soldiers with good equipment and training.
>>The Infernal Legions - Demons. Composed of a variety of weird creatures and tools.
>>The Morlocs - Mutants caused by the meltdown. Pure numbers and melee strength.
>>The Cabalists - Fight fire with fire. Not as well-trained or equipped as the Templars, Cabalists instead rely on experimental weapons.
I think these are your bread and butter ones you need to establish your worldbuilding.

Templars and Cabalist can showcase the tech you mentioned and their differing views on how to use that technology and ideology in general. Morlocs are important to show what happened to the rest of the population after Judgement Day.
And the Demons are the cornerstone of your setting. Without them the whole exercise would feel pointless.

cont'd in next post
>>
>>49510817
>>49511754

>>The Cults of the Damned - Demon cults and warlords. High numbers, crappy troops, leadership buffing leaders.
This is a good idea, but if you don't have the time to flesh them out, a footnote mentioning the loonies that come with the apocalypse should be enough for now.
>>The Celestial Host - Angelic aliens. Low numbers, high mobility, and jack of all trades troops.
Really not sure where to put these. You need a really cool concept for these or a really good explanation.
Demons are great and fun to write, but if you pick up Angels you gotta do it well. Easy to screw up. Also if they are actually Aliens you run into the same problem. Why are they there? Why do they even give a fuck what happens on earth?

If this was a game I wanted to pick up, I'd be interested up to the point where you mention Angelic Angels in your pitch desu. That would be the thing that would make me drop it or love it.

Demons and Apocalypse are a safe combination. Throw in some chainsaws and you got a classic.
Just to elaborate. Writing about Angels/angel like beings implies that you - the writer - know their agenda or whatever divine being they follow. That usually doesn't end well.
Demons are easier to understand.
>>
>>49511754
>>49511784
Honestly, no one will really give a shit about most of this and the rest of the fluff as long as the game is good and the factions are interesting aesthetically.
>>
File: Cs_compound_css.jpg (609KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cs_compound_css.jpg
609KB, 1600x900px
>>49491721
reminds me so much of cs compound
>>
>>49511754
>>49511784
I think the Morlocs would be a good b&b faction. The problem when I was developing Templars, Cabalists, Cults, and Legions originally, it all played very ranged heavy with melee more a side idea. With Morlocs, it would put melee up into the light and make it more prominent.

The idea I had was to pull an "Aztecs worshipped aliens" where the basis of angels and demons and the war in heaven was influenced by an actual war between them. I'm taking a Burning Legion approach with the Legions, where its a juggernaut force that conquers and enslaves worlds as they come in contact with them. While the Host is a powerful culture that encountered them and is trying to wipe out the Legions.

I've thought of including some of the biblical references, such as Lucifer's fall from grace was one of the Host's greatest generals finding the ruling council too inefficient in the war and attempted a coup, only to fail and be forced to flee with his loyalists to wage a guerrilla war against both sides to survive.
>>
>>49511000
I looked at Magister Militum's miniatures. Man, they are weak. They look like soft clay.

As much as everyone loves dinosaurs, I really can't think of anyone that makes dino miniatures.
>>
>>49511203
Check the This is Not a Teast FB group. There's a guy doing all sorts of FO goodies.
>>
No one plays Bushido in the States, I take it?
>>
File: MERCS 2.0 Sets.jpg (184KB, 1078x1557px) Image search: [Google]
MERCS 2.0 Sets.jpg
184KB, 1078x1557px
>>49508159
Each faction has 10 minis, and the faction box comes with all 10, and their associated stat cards. List price on MegaconGames's site is $35+s/h. Rulebook will set you back $60, though.

I want to say it's not a bad deal for $35, but they had some really sloppy results from the RECON KS minis in the first wave of shippments. I hear they switched to a better casting company, but I'd still be sort of cautious about what sort of plastic quality I'm getting at $35 for 10 minis.
>>
>>49511203
for more post apoc i like these guys
http://www.lead-adventure.com/index.php?cPath=1&osCsid=fa4c699c000c9dc4e96d27c444d08a21
>>
>>49517324
It's more Stalker than Fallout doe.
>>
>>49506653

I liked the previous edition I was just heavily into Infinity at the time and didn't really need another sci-fi skirmish game.

It's quite rock-paper-scissors in terms of game play but not in a bad way, it's more making sure that certain units engage what they are meant to and avoid what they aren't, it's kind of hard to explain desu.

The fluff is OK, nothing inspired just the usual dystopian mega-corp ruled future but it's well presented.

If they had a distributor in bong land I'd probabley pick it up, as it is shipping from burger land is way too high.
>>
>>49491351
I appreciate the nice range of plastic goons it's made available to us all.
>>
>>49493182
> setting
Exploration stuff, could be jungles, desert ruins, in spaaaaace etc. as long as it has plucky bands of tomb robbers involved

> mechanics
Random events and third parties (like hostile wildlife) that change the flow of play mid-game.

> campaigns
Not every skirmish game needs to have them but I think it's where skirmish is at its best.

> Competitive vs Narrative
Campaign games are not suited to competition imo, the nature of being able to improve your characters almost always means there are broken builds to exploit for WAACfags.
>>
>>49499740
TAG recently did a kickstarter for Halflings riding giant chickens.

I think once they go to retail you'll be able to get just the chickens on their own.
>>
>>49506597
Pendraken and Magister Militum are pretty good.
>>
>>49518899
Wish they weren't this fucking expensive...they make some really nice minis. Both fantasy and historical.
>>
File: DSCF4122.jpg (1MB, 3031x1859px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4122.jpg
1MB, 3031x1859px
So is 9th Age /awg/?

Painted up some old Empire spearmen for most probably not-Warhammer, but for KoW, and the above mentioned 9th Age. Only a bazillion more to be done.
>>
>>49520491
Technically I guess, Not seen much mention of it, thought that maybe the warhammer community was still in civil war over it, or has that died down? Was reminding me in a way of the mess when HDDVD was squaring off with BluRay as for the DVD successor format.
Best Empire era though you've got going there. VillageIdiotTactica4lyfe yo.
>>
What do you guys think of a wargame in which you have to throw a pool of 3 dice in every action you take? Then, depending on stats (yours only or yours and your enemy's), each die can be a success or a failure. Critical might be getting 2 or 3 successes above your opponent for example

Cool idea or not adding too much?
>>
>>49520715
>or has that died down?
As far as I'm concerned, yes. 9th Age has support from some companies (Shieldwof, Hidden something, Fireforge, etc.), which is nice, plus it had an ETC already so it's not to be swept under the rags.

>>49520764
Isn't this basically how Song of Anything works?
>>
>>49520764
I've seen games that do that, but it's only really good for small skirmishes. Rolling multiple dice fucking sucks when it's something you have to do often.

Add complexity if you want that part of your game to be more complex, and for a good reason - don't do it just because you have a rad new die mechanic.
>>
>>49520775
Nope.

I mean, you always get the same activations.

But for example, in Melee I roll 3 dice vs your 3 dice. Depending on our stats, a 4+ might be a success for me, and a 5+ for you. I end up with 2 successes and you with 0, therefore I've just won by 2.

I think it might have some cool potential, but I'd like opinions on that
>>
>>49520817
Nah, of course, I was thinking about skirmish games. I want to add complexity to the melee combat and all that, that's usually just "roll dice and see what happens", and maybe adding choices and different bonuses here could be a good idea.

I mean, in my game, you'd have to do it EVERY time you rolled dice. Every roll involves 3 dice, period. Maybe that's shitty for some people, although there are games in which every roll involves dozens of dice (like 40k for example) and that seems to be something that most people like for some reason

Do you remember any game that uses it?
>>
>>49521010
It's not the same as SoBaH, but slightly similar. Reminds me a bit more of Two Hour Wargames actually, although that's two dice most of the time - check the free Chain Reaction rules.

Bladestorm did something more interesting with 3d6 rolls - you took the top, middle, low die depending on what you were doing.
>>
>>49521010
>Do you remember any game that uses it?
Deadzone while not exactly this, it's similar - 3 dice as a base, and based on modifiers, you add or subtract dice to roll with, and the target number is fixed. Yours is a bit different, and it could work IMHO.
>>
>>49509103
>You could just play a predetermined number of turns or houserule those?
What would you suggest then? Figures that are at least holding their treasures are considered to have broken off with their stuff at the end? If not, I feel exp and treasure gain would be small except in amazingly well played cases.

>Sounds like you didn't have enough scenery
We had tapes and books as buildings. According to the July 2015 FAQ (and I bet this is somewhere stated in the actual book somewhere too) "All terrain in Frostgrave is climbable unless specifically stated in the scenario." They would always get up high and snipe. Every. Time.

>The whole idea of the game - and the book specifically mentions this in the beginning - is to rip shit out and jam stuff in. Take what you like, leave the rest. It's not a set of tourney rules.
I understand that, but to me, that just feels like waving off the game designer's lack of crunch and creativity to create a system that just works. I bought this game so it would be as fun and fair as possible, why do I have to fill in all their loopholes?

I *want* to like this game, but it just feels too half-baked.
>>
>>49521268
Well, you could buy the 6 or so expansions or something.
>>
>>49504701
What rules are you even talking about?

The main problem with Frostgrave is people not using enough scenery but that is true for almost every warband scale skirmish game.
>>
>>49521348
Putting up enough scenery to make archers worthless is...meh. Then what's the point of archers?
>>
Anyone ever use fishtank decorations for terrain, apparently the local pet shop ishaving a closing down sale
>>
>>49521371
>make archers worthless

That is not what anybody has suggested, don't make stuff up.

Unless you literally fill the board with stuff archers can still command streets or open squares while being unable to shoot everything everywhere.
>>
>>49521371
>Putting up enough scenery to make archers worthless is...meh. Then what's the point of archers?
Its easy to argue any point when you strawman an argument.
He said using enough scenery (which essentially means an amount which makes archers not too powerful, but not worthless) however you decided his argument was put up so much terrain that archers are worthless and dismissed it.
>>
>>49521268
Never played Frostgrave, but I've seen people doing the limited turns and whoever isn't off the board by the end is considered to have dropped his loot and ran off to catch up with his buds.

That way the player is either focused on trying to get the loot back or prevent his opponent from having it, not on slugging it out forever.
>>
>>49520491
>Always wanted to get into WFB, but now it's dead
>Constantly consider just giving up and trying AoS
>Find out about 9th Age and KoW, and read up on both
>Enjoy/don't enjoy KoW's simplicity. Don't really like Mantic's models.
>9th Age looks fun, but the production value on the rules so far are "I made this last weekend in Word," and it kinda makes me sad that my army won't have a consistent look to it.
>Decide to compare army stats in each game
>Enjoy the customization of 9th, but also enjoy the lack of constantly looking back to matrices in KoW
>Notice something in KoW in the army lists.
>Troop(10) Att 10. Regiment(20) Att 12
>Attacks: 12. 20 figures.
>E-fucking-xcuse me?

Yeah, no. If I'm buying 20 figures, all 20 figures better have a chance to fucking attack. This kind of kills any hype I had for KoW.
>>
>>49521446
Literally what the fuck.
>>
>>49521289
Pretty sure all they do is add scenarios and campaigns. And yeah, those scenarios have scenario specific rules, but they don't fix the game.
>>
>>49521446
>If I'm buying 20 figures, all 20 figures better have a chance to fucking attack

in WFB only the first two ranks of minis would attack
>>
>>49521446
You realise that technically the attacks should be exactly the same right? A unit of 10 guys has exactly the same attacks as a unit of 20 in WHFB if you use the normal 5 model frontage KoW uses.

So why should 20 guys in KoW be any different to 20 guys in WHFB in this regard?
>>
>>49521446
>im retarded

could have just greentexted that instead.
>>
>>49521390
Those fake plastic plants you can get make great jungles.
>>
>>49521446
Have you literally only ever played Warhammer before?

>>49521464
And by "played Warhammer before," I mean played Warhammer wrong?

It's the unit attacking, not individual figures. They represent more than one guy, after all. It's not a sodding skirmish game.
>>
>>49521464
>>49521478
>In WFB only the first two rans of minis would attack

...I'm an idiot. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>49521495
If you had a body of 20 fighting men, would it even make sense to rank them up in blocks?

Surely you only do that when you've got hundreds of guys because it's impossible to coordinate them otherwise.
>>
File: house.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>49521390
Great for Vietnam, Burma, Venusian jungle!
>>
>>49521268
>The whole idea of the game - and the book specifically mentions this in the beginning - is to rip shit out and jam stuff in. Take what you like, leave the rest. It's not a set of tourney rules.
>I understand that, but to me, that just feels like waving off the game designer's lack of crunch and creativity to create a system that just works. I bought this game so it would be as fun and fair as possible, why do I have to fill in all their loopholes?

The fix-it-yourself mentality is basically a lazy cop-out by developers. Not that games have to pop out perfect, but at least when a game is supposed to be expanded upon by the players it should have a proper framework for which to do so. Good wargames that do this manage it by showing how the points system (or their alternative method of force construction) works so you can design your own units, they explain the abstractions properly so you can follow along and adjust things, the special rules follow a consistent formula that you can tweak and input your own values for.
Doing it badly are the ones that just tell you that you can adjust things as you wish and then do nothing to help that. Because most of us don't have time to reverse engineer mechanics then go through the process of fixing it on top of everything else required to play a game and even agreeing on houserules can be a pain.

>>49521390
I've used the plastic plants. Works nicely hot-glued to a wooden base and then hit with some cheap acrylic paint to get colours outside of bright plastic green going on.
>>
>>49521495
>They represent more than one guy, after all

That is never really made explicit, at least not in any of the WHFB books I ever read.
>>
>>49521522
>That is never really made explicit, at least not in any of the WHFB books I ever read.
Because it'd be idiotic to think that 200 orcs are meant to be the "Great and Mighty Horde of Zoblorok the Conqueror, Scourge of the Empire".
>>
>>49521495
No, like I said, I never got a chance to. I always wanted to try, but never had friends who were willing to play wargames till now.
>>
>>49521534
The game explicitly represents every individual figure on the board though.
>>
>>49521516
No its good in smaller numbers too.
>>
>>49521539

In whfb your front 5 guys are the only ones who do anything, the rest are literally filler
>>
>>49521569
Except for spear and pikemen.
>>
>>49521569
>>49521572
Well its pretty realistic in that respect. Just like real life though a thin line is more prone to being breached or simply failing when pushed hard. So depth is always nice.
>>
File: Warmaster_Orc_Army_battle_Cav01.jpg (330KB, 1440x965px) Image search: [Google]
Warmaster_Orc_Army_battle_Cav01.jpg
330KB, 1440x965px
>individual figures in a formed block mattering

Guys, it's not the '80s any more. We've moved past that weirdness.
>>
File: undeadwarband.jpg (100KB, 736x428px) Image search: [Google]
undeadwarband.jpg
100KB, 736x428px
What do you guys think about different kinds of activations in skirmish wargames?

As far as I know there are several:

IGOUGO, probably not the best. I do everything, then you do everything.
LOTR-Style alternate phases. I move, you move, I shoot, you shoot, then we both melee. Pretty good I think.
SoBH-style; you roll dice depending on how many actions you wanna make with each miniature, whenever you fail, that miniature can't activate. If you fail 2 in a single attempt, you lose your turn.
Alternate activation, which is I pick one unit, activate it, then you do the same, until we're both out of units.
Card activation, we shuffle our unit cards (or any cards) in a deck, and then depending of what we draw, I activate something (determined by that card or not) or you do. I think this can be cool if you can keep 1 or 2 cards to make some kind of combo-activation.

What others do you like? Which do you think is best for a skirmish game?
>>
>>49521554
Really? That's interesting, I'd have thought that you'd just want a sort of loose group to avoid dudes getting stuck in the middle of the block and not being able to fight.

Then again I suppose in a 20v20 fight any formation would probably dissipate quickly and maybe it'd just be useful for marching.
>>
>>49521623
I'm from bongo land, but I've always wondered how the fuck can you make that grass on the bases. I fucking love it, but don't know what the fuck it is. Static grass?

Also, I LOVE 10mm/6mm mass battles, but most of the games like that are napoleonics, which suck balls IMHO
>>
>>49521679
The LotR style works best for mass battles IMHO, it works great in Armies of Arcana, and actually gives it meaning as there aren't twice as many shooting phases as melee phases.

I like the card activation of Bolt Action where you activate a unit if your unit comes up, or the Showdown type where every unit gets a card and they start activating from highest value to lowest value.
>>
>>49521679
I like the way the TooFatLardies games do it, it's most similar to card activation I guess.

It's designed to simulate 'friction', as Clausewitz called it. It's also fun because depending on scenario you can mix in cards that add special events like reinforcements showing up or whatever.
>>
SOBH is better at 400 points, why does the rulebook suggest 300
>>
>>49521516
Small shieldwalls, yeah, staying together is good anyway.

And I think technically Warhammer has occasionally claimed to be a 1:1 skirmish game, because of course it has. It's thankfully mostly handwaved that away.
>>
File: Basic Impetus.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Basic Impetus.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49521696
If you like Warhammer, there was Warmaster. 10mm Warhammer rules. There's also Impetus (pdf related), and if you like that, they're apparently making a fantasy Impetus
>>
>>49521690
Nahh, formations still hold up, although not perfect.

People have this idea, based on grid or hex based games, that the people on the corners can be attacked by maybe 3 people at once but this isn't really how people fight. It's very hard to cohesively have 3 people attack 1 person in the edge of the block without getting in each others way, or stabbed by the guy behind him or to the side of him. As well as that soldiers in "loose formation" tend to hang back if someone is already engaged with an enemy because by going forwards there is a greater chance of themselves dying.
>>
>>49521696
It is static grass. And nappies are not to my taste either. But there are a good few non-nappies games for 6mm/10mm. Even some fantasy stuff that isn't warmaster.
>>
>>49521522
>>49521552
WHFB 6E intro I'm pretty sure
>>
>>49521865
KoW in 10mm is pretty fucking awesome for really big battles.
>>
>>49521696
There are non-naps games at those scales (especially for WW2/Moderns)

The thing is most rulesets for pre-napoleonic conflict tend to lump everything from ancients to late medievals in the same ruleset, relying only on army lists for distinction.
>>
>>49521723
I really like how CoC does it, you roll dice and your different pips activate different levels of units.
e.g. 1 = a fire team, 2 = a squad, 3 = junior leader, 4 = senior leader.

You'll usually have enough to get most of what you want done, but you'll have to think about whats really important to you.
>>
>>49523352
CoC also has great deployment rules with the 'jump-off' point system.
>>
>>49521679

There is also Order activations like in Infinity where one unit can gobble up all orders. But there is reaction fire and movement to put a damper on it.

There is also Chain Reaction with randomized activation and a shit ton of reactions to it. You have much less control over your combatants. Sometimes you get a Majesty feel from it when you want to tear your hair out cause some of your fighters did some stupid shit.
>>
>>49523352
>>49523363
Could you go into a bit more detail?

What would you guys say would be the best activation system for a 6-10 man fantasy skirmish game?

>>49523478
True, forgot about Infinity.

I've tried to apply that to fantasy, but it doesn't work well of course, and it loses that little bit of cinematic feel Infinity has for a more "what the fuck is going on is that archer a machine gun?" feel.
>>
>>49521696
>disliking napoleonics
pleb
>>
>>49523580
Chain of Command games start with the 'patrol phase'

Basically each side gets a number of 'patrol markers' (ususally 3-4, depends on scenario) and a morale level (d6 roll, with +2 for elite armies and -2 for greenhorns).

Whoever has the highest morale level can then move a patrol marker anywhere up to 12", although it must remain within at least 12" of another friendly marker. Once one marker has been moved, the opponent then gets to move one of theirs in the same way and both players alternate movement.

When a patrol marker comes within 12" of an enemy marker it becomes locked in place (so does the enemy marker), representing two patrols coming into contact. Both players continue moving markers until all are locked.

The player who moved first then places a 'jump off point' marker anywhere in or behind cover which is at least 6" from the closest two enemy markers, if there is no cover you have to use the board edge instead. Both players alternate placing jump off points like this.

Jump off points are used to deploy your units in the game proper that begins after the Patrol phase.
>>
>>49523580
Activation dice rolls are usually 5 dice (can be more or less depending on troop quality) and they can be added up for better values.

Like say I roll 1,2,5,5,6.
5s & 6s are special and used for other things, so that doesn't help me in activating my men. Normally this would be a rather shit roll if I needed to do a leader specific action like removing shock from a team, but you can just add the 1 & 2 to activate a junior leader.
>>
>>49523580
>>49523837
Each side has a pool of command dice, usually 5. At the start of your turn you roll all your command dice and this determines what you can activate.

> 1 - Activate/deploy one fireteam
> 2 - Activate/deploy one section/squad and it's junior leader
> 3 - Activate/deploy one section/squad/team and it's junior leader
> 4 - Activate/deploy one senior leader

So a roll of 1,1,2,4,4 would let you give two orders to fireteams, one order to a squad and two orders to senior officers this turn.

5's and 6's also have effects but they're not directly related to activations so I won't go into them right now.
>>
>>49523920
>>49523580
For a skirmish game I reckon the dice activations would work decently well.

You could make it so that higher rolls are used to activate leaders/more elite troops and then let players combine lower rolls into higher ones (i.e. substitute a two rolls of 1 and 2 for one roll of 3)

This would make your elite troops more reliable to activate at the expense of your goons being less dependable, which makes mechanical and thematic sense and adds a nice little strategic decision for the player to make.
>>
>>49524039
Not the original guy, but in a game with about 6-8 guys and D12 based, how does rolling a die for each guy, the commander allowing a set number of re-rolls, assigning them to your force, and then activating models in descending order sound?
>>
>>49523837
>>49523914
>>49523920

That seems really cool! It's pretty interesting, I'd love to see more of that in Ancients, Medieval and whatnot. Why are most of the good activation mechanics in WW2 or modern?

>>49524039
You mean like Chain of Command?

Rolling to see how many pips you get or something like that?

And then alternating activation with your enemies? Or what?

I'm really interested in good skirmish activations. I haven't found many, besides Infinity and SoBH, which certainly don't work for every kind of game
>>
>>49521679
For skirmish Im all for anything not IGOUGO. Card is also ok for skirmish, less so for a bigger games. Wargods has a great order system, but I wouldn't use it for skirmish. (at the start of each turn you give each unit an order, then alternate choosing a unit, either sides, and that unit has to do that order. So archers activating early might not get their optimum range, etc?)
>>
>>49524796
>Rolling to see how many pips you get or something like that?

It's more how many of each different result you get that's important. Depending on what you want to do a 1 may well be more important than a 6.
>>
File: aquarium3.jpg (136KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
aquarium3.jpg
136KB, 1200x632px
>>49521390
i got some stuff i wanted to use. Haven't actually done any work on it yet though.
>>
File: aquarium FG 2.jpg (572KB, 1000x3517px) Image search: [Google]
aquarium FG 2.jpg
572KB, 1000x3517px
>>49521390
>>49526121
>>
Do you think campaign skirmish games should be really complex or they should be more like a vehicle for the campaign system?

When I used to play Mordheim, I usually liked better the part when we were all rolling for injuries, loot, new items, skills and abilities. We had great laughs in game of course, but it wasn't actually complex.

I know that the game should be solid, a good campaign isn't an excuse for shitty gameplay, but wouldn't you rather take 30-40 minutes per game instead of 2 hours?
>>
>>49526661
The base game should be fairly simple and the campaign rules add the complexity.

If it comes from abilities, items etc gained over time then the complexity will ramp up as the players get more settled into the campaign and familiar with the rules and everything should stay comfortably playable.
>>
>>49526661
Personally, I don't think any games should run over a hour on average really. That said, I'd rather a solid game that can stand without a campaign system than one relying on one to make it interesting.
>>
File: mfw this SM edition.jpg (37KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
mfw this SM edition.jpg
37KB, 229x229px
>>49526661
>>49526767
>>49526800
>>
File: Untitled.png (646KB, 687x518px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
646KB, 687x518px
> This is actually a thing that is on kickstarter right now

Jesus christ.
>>
>>49527008
Don't be a tease, post the link.
>>
>>49527041
4chan hates my link, search 'Knights of Gnar'
>>
File: 2015-01-24 11.50.12.jpg (964KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-24 11.50.12.jpg
964KB, 1600x1200px
>>49521390
One of my friends uses a shitload of plastic aquarium plants as the basis for his Venusian jungle for Warzone, it looks flash as fuck.

Pic related.
>>
File: super green.gif (847KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
super green.gif
847KB, 500x206px
>>49527234
>>
>>49527234
>>49527318
And one more, to show off the cool centerpiece tree he made out of wire, bandages, and latex. It's pretty dope, the limbs can be reposed a bit and you can balance models on it, which can be real handy in warzone.
>>
File: 2015-01-24 14.10.34.jpg (934KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-24 14.10.34.jpg
934KB, 1600x1200px
>>49527367
Fuck!
>>
File: 1274135032522.gif (113KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1274135032522.gif
113KB, 280x210px
>>49492461
>>
File: 20160123_145145.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_145145.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Page 9 bump.
>>
For Guildball would the Engineer starter be a good compliment to the Union one?

I know two of the Union guys work for them, so my idea was that would give me two teams for demoing games while also giving me some flexibility to my model pool.
>>
>>49527234
>>49527388
Really cool. I'll need to check my local aquarium shops and check ebay too.
>>
File: 2016-09-27 10.38.44.jpg (263KB, 789x535px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-27 10.38.44.jpg
263KB, 789x535px
>tfw you're giving demos of your favourite /awg/ so you go the extra mile to sell it
>design thematic premade lists, write scenarios with in-character briefings
>get brown document wallets with TOP SECRET labels etc to really get the proper feel

And now I just wait for this evening and hope people like it

I have prepared two scenario packs and four armies for people to try Horizon Wars, an imagi-nations dieselpunk scenario and a Macross themed one. Hopefully the effort will pay off.
>>
>>49532357
>an imagi-nations dieselpunk scenario

I would appreciate pictures of this one in particular.
>>
>>49532692
I will try and remember to get photos but in the meantime here are the mission briefings. Each player gets a dossier with their army list and the relevant page of this.
>>
>>49532357
>>49532847
Have fun anon and report back when you're done.
>>
File: skirmishboard 3 008.jpg (381KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skirmishboard 3 008.jpg
381KB, 1600x1200px
Hey guys!

Favorite dice mechanics for skirmish games? And for regiment-based wargames?

Why?
>>
>>49533701
>And for regiment-based wargames?

I know this is somewhat divisive, but I don't like rolling bucketloads of dice for attacks. Sure it's tactually satisfying but picking out successes and failures is just a pain.
>>
>>49533752
You'd like Black Powder/Pike and Shotte/Hail Caesar then, it uses a lot less dice. 4-6 per unit or so.
>>
File: salute_2014_fantasy_05.jpg (236KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
salute_2014_fantasy_05.jpg
236KB, 1280x960px
>>49533701
Bumping
>>
>>49533701
I like either 2D6+Stat or D10/D12 + Stat. Simple and effective. D6 alone is underwhelming.

What do you think about reactions in fantasy wargames? Infinity, being far future and sci fi, can handle reactive fire and dodging as all you gotta do with a futuristic/modern weapon is pull the trigger (the fact that you can be slow to do it, or even do it with decreased accuracy is given by the fact that you only get one die), but what about that in fantasy?

Would you allow people to dodge? Would you allow people to fire back with a bow against a crossbow for example?
>>
File: moonstone.jpg-large.jpg (222KB, 2048x862px) Image search: [Google]
moonstone.jpg-large.jpg
222KB, 2048x862px
Does /awg/ like Moonstone? https://moonstonethegame.com/getting-started/

It's an indie skirmish game with Labyrinth-ish aesthetics. Kickstarted and actually seems to be delivering. I haven't tried it yet, and I'm not sure whether to commit the pesos.

Rules are on the website, but I suck at judging rules off the bat. Perhaps a bit too warmachine like for my /hwg/ tastes.
>>
>>49534784
That's an oddly charming figure.
>>
>>49534784
I like Moonstone, but I know the lad that's doing it so I'm biased. I'm not a fan of Warmachine personally, it feels too 'cold'. Moonstone has a nice charm to it in design whichs makes a big difference I feel.
>>
>>49534335
Not sure, haven't really played any fantasy wargames with reactions.
>>
>>49534784
The concept of using cards for combat sounds fun, and seems like a fun game. It's nice that if you missed out on their figures, they have paper minis of them you can print out yourself.

Might see if I can't get a couple of buddies to play it with me.
>>
File: 2016-09-27 19.46.08.jpg (257KB, 859x404px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-27 19.46.08.jpg
257KB, 859x404px
>>49533565
I am back, the demo was a huge success.

In the end we played the Macross scenario, and it was a comprehensive win for the humans (thanks to Max and his waifu killing multiple Zentradi in melee). A good time was had by all!
>>
>>49537392
Glad to hear, anon. Did any players said they want to play again, or did they considered getting armies of their own?
>>
File: 2016-09-27 19.52.00.jpg (281KB, 464x841px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-27 19.52.00.jpg
281KB, 464x841px
>>49537392
Pictured: Man and woman of the match
>>
File: 20160927_183008.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_183008.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>49537407
Well, my first opponent was going home to look up Ral Partha's Battletech range and buy a rulebook!
>>
>>49537452
Great, hope he'll enjoy the game.
>>
Anybody tried out K47 yet?
>>
File: IMG_6690.jpg (217KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6690.jpg
217KB, 1600x898px
>>49499384
>Fallen Frontiers
>>
>>49538445
I love those berserker guys, but that's the only thing in their line I really like.
>>
Shot in the dark, but seeing as these threads attract a lot of game design discussion, would anyone be interested in playtesting?
>>
>>49539279
What are you designing?
>>
>>49538391
I haven't yet, might get something put together out of Secrets of the Third Reich models (or I might finally get around to doing my SoTR Spanish with K47 in mind
>>
>>49540585
Sci-fantasy skirmish game.
>>
>>49538445
Speaking of Fallen Frontiers.

Having just got back from the university gaming club, I can say the game went down well. It was the 3rd game I have played of it, and it plays fairly rapidly, though there are issues here and there with translation, or an inconsistency with a use of a term. There are some other errata that I am pushing Scale for, but, playing as it is so far, with factions as close to the retail core box (I have a few different heroes to the retail set) the game comes to some very close conclusions, and is in no way one sided.

Those players who have tried it out, and have experience of 40k etc, have noted the novelty of the turn sequence leading to important, meaningful choices in game play, and how the card decks can lead to some interesting tactics and results, which adds another tactical element to the game, and a lot of replay value with just the base game. Also, the focus on objectives is good, as the resource element of the game again helps distinguish factions and powers the card part of the game.
>>
>>49540862
Since the thread's dead, might as well post details. This guy >>49510817 I'm looking to test core mechanics and sample builds. Game is a very low model count system with opposed checks for most of the resolution.
>>
>>49543269
Upload the rules, I might give it a go if I have the time.
>>
Hey anyone got the konflikt 47 rulebook? Don't know where to ask for it and thought I'd come here.
>>
>>49544578
Nope, but in case you decide to buy the pdf, both /awg/ and /hwg/ will be grateful.
>>
>>49544576
I got some final editing and tweaking to do. If the thread is still up tomorrow, I'll upload a copy.
>>
>>49538391

I played a game last Wednesday, rules wise it's just Bolt Action but better. Assault rules are more involved but in a good way and the reaction rules add a lot to the game.

I think it might not be "weird" enough for a lot of people who are looking for a weird war game.
>>
File: index (2).jpg (802KB, 1034x1563px) Image search: [Google]
index (2).jpg
802KB, 1034x1563px
>>49521390
Aquarium plants tend to be too bright and transparent for me, I use plastic plants I find in flower shops and thrift-stores.
>>
>>49546807
Spray them with matte varnish.
>>
File: index (4).jpg (405KB, 1242x981px) Image search: [Google]
index (4).jpg
405KB, 1242x981px
>>49546807
I've also found that dyed lichens are great as cheap clump foliage. They've been treated with something that keeps them from drying out, and I can get bags of the stuff for very cheap after Christmas.
>>
>>49546821
That will help with the shininess (which I don't mind, real plants can be shiny), not the colour and material.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2027302274/sigma-event-2177-a-15mm-sci-fi-miniatures-starter/description

Here's a thing people might like if you're into 15mm SF.

Looks like Tacticool humans vs not!Tyranids
>>
>>49546848
True, but plants can have bright green colors just as well as shininess.

A matter of taste i guess.
>>
File: index (5).jpg (473KB, 1024x847px) Image search: [Google]
index (5).jpg
473KB, 1024x847px
>>49547630
Exactly, it all depends on your preferences and what kind of look you want. Also none of my local pet shops sell plastic plants that aren't shitty, so that affects my choices.
>>
>>49546848
>>49547675
The terrain tutor on youtube uses GW washes on the plastic plant to make them a little more subdued.
>>
>>49546777
So is there any reason not to just use the K47 rules with the historical forces as well?

And how weird do they want? It has a Sherman with a Tesla cannon and Nazi werewolves.
>>
>>49547806
I want proper magic. Ahnenerbe-Tibet-Magic stuff. Or proper science stuff with all kinds of what-if prototypes, jets and paper-tanks but without "tech-made-werewolves".
>>
>>49547829
You can write the fluff for yourself, and Bolt Action is not too hard to figure out things and assign points values to them. So it could work with some effort.
>>
>>49547806

Honestly I'd say no reason at all, between K47 and BA 2.0 I'd say K47 is the better ruleset.

You'll be hard pressed to convince some of the BA grognards of that though, they've already gone full sperg over the game merely existing there's not a snowballs chance in hell they'll admit it's a better game.
>>
>>49548854
> BA grognards

I'm just sayin'; true grogs would play a different WW2 game to BA.
>>
>>49548929
And that different game is not FoW.
>>
>>49548854
>they've already gone full sperg over the game merely existing

I find the idea of anybody into WW2 being offended by Weird War stuff bizarre.
>>
>>49548929
I dunno, people can get grognardy about a lot of games. Though it might not be correct terminology? Alternatives might include 'beardy gits' or 'shitheads'.

>>49549080
People will get offended over anything that they might consider a threat to what they enjoy. Weird War hits just enough of the historical to be understandably aggravating as it can be seen to be drawing players away from a historical game they enjoy.
Though if that game is Bolt Action, fuck anyone who gets angry at that toy soldiers malarkey losing players to a game that is simply more obviously un-historical.
I'd insert something here to indicate that last statement is a joke but I have to wonder if it actually is, given my own particular grognard tendencies at times...
>>
>>49548929

I agree, but BA as light and as historically inaccurate it is still has it's fair share of rivet counting sperger kings. There seems to be an element of being a big fish in a little pond about the whole thing.

I mean the historical knowledge required to be an elitist prick about literally everything when compared to the rest of the community is much lower than in "real" historical games.

>>49549080

Honestly the official BA Facebook page had pretty much the same reaction to K47 as a lot of the Warhammer community did to Age of Sigmar. Keep in mind K47 isn't a replacement to BA it's just an accompanying system and yet you had people getting all hyperbolic about Warlord insulting and ruining the community and threatening to quit the game forever. It was pretty bizarre.

A lot of them make a big deal about weird war stuff being disrespectful to a real and important historical event but to me it's no more disrespectful than playing a miniatures game, or computer game, is to begin with.
>>
>>49548854
K47 is the better ruleset for weird war, but for regular combat, V2 works better.
>>
>>49549579

Based on?
>>
File: whatCanISay.png (20KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
whatCanISay.png
20KB, 275x200px
>>49549608
25mm round bases.
>>
>>49549608
my opinion of course.
>>
>>49549624

Oh so that'd be nothing then.
>>
>>49549639
Just like the statement above Anon. Just like that.
>>
>>49549623
I loled
>>
>>49549579
>>49549624
>>49549654

What a wonderfully pointless collection of statements.

Thanks for the top tier contributions anon.
>>
>>49549347
I see it kinda ironic that BA got most of the same reactions from grognards.
>>
File: rising_sun.jpg (217KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
rising_sun.jpg
217KB, 677x960px
It's boardgame related, but hot damn, the Rising Sun concept arts look wonderful, I'm really curious how they'll turn out in miniature form. Even tho the boardgame itself doesn't really interest me, I'll pick it up for the minis, and grab something like Ronin or Daisho to play with them.
>>
File: DSCF4134.jpg (2MB, 2967x2176px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4134.jpg
2MB, 2967x2176px
>>49520491
Progress bump
>>
>>49552957
I like that you've got some slight variation going on with the arrangement of colours.
>>
>>49547829
Too bad. We need more werewolves.
>>
>>49498137
how do copplestone and foundry mix? I've heard Copplestones later work is bigger than his DA stuff.
>>
File: Playtest Copy.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Playtest Copy.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49546472
If anyone is still interested, here is a copy of some play-testing rules.
>>
>>49558733
>Note on Measurements
>A player may always choose to measure a distance on the
>board with two exception. A player can only measure the
>distance between their models and an enemy's models
>when resolving an action or effect. Also, a player can
>never measure the distance from an enemy model, it is
>assumed that their opponent would handle such things.
>Any measurements made must be made clear to all
>players playing, you can not make any 'secret'
>measurements.

Hey I maed ur gaem batter

>Note on Measurements
>A player may always choose to measure a distance on the
>board.

Unless you're actually a carpenter trying to sneak advantages for your range-guessing skill into the game while trying to make it seem open, there's no need for the rest.
>>
>>49554033
It'd be bloody boring to paint the same four minis over and over. For the rest, I need to do some headswaps.
>>
>>49491395
Geez, I've been looking fr a game like this for long time. Seems to be a tabletop-version for Icewind Dale .
>>
>>49558733
Other than what >>49558801 said, noticed the following:

>If any line can be drawn from the model's base to the target that does cross over another model's base or a piece of terrain, the target is considered to be in Cover

Should the model be able to shoot an enemy that's behind another model be it friend or foe? If it was a friendly model, he wouldn't risk hitting him, and if it was an enemy, he'd concentrate on that one. Seems a bit odd at first.
>>
>>49559785
I'll change the measuring rules. And yeah, its meant to be like that. Its to cover the situations where you can see a model clearly, except for a sliver blocked by something, there's no reason to not take the shot. I may add something to prevent shooting at an engaged model, though, since the idea there is that they are locked in combat, struggling.
>>
>>49559778
> Seems to be a tabletop-version for Icewind Dale

You mean D&D? Frostgrave is not that.
>>
File: LightTankPlatoon1.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LightTankPlatoon1.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: FN 100 painted as Light Inf.jpg (51KB, 700x258px) Image search: [Google]
FN 100 painted as Light Inf.jpg
51KB, 700x258px
How does /awg/ feel about Perry Miniatures? I'm interested in their historical ranges and like how they're a shitload cheaper than GW, but how do the actual figures compare?
>>
>>49565185
The Perrys are two of the most well-regarded sculptors in the industry.
>>
File: DSCF0628.jpg (2MB, 3808x2279px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0628.jpg
2MB, 3808x2279px
>>49565185
Love 'em. And they sculpted half the LotR range and the 4th ed Empire figures and late 3rd-5th ed brets.
>>
>>49565230
Also every time they post pictures from their games on facebook I die of jealousy.
>>
>>49565185
The Perry twins have a very well earned reputation as great sculptors and nerd lords. One of them literally lost an arm in a reenactment but kept going, that's dedication.
>>
>>49565258
>>49565232
>>49565230

Thanks anons, let's hope my painting ability can do their sculpting justice (probably not). Are their books as good as their figures?
>>
>>49565301
They are really easy to paint and take washes+highlighting pretty well.
>>
>>49565185
Perry Miniatures are great. Keep in mind that they are true scale, so they end up being a bit smaller than GW stuff (in case you want to kitbash etc)
>>
File: 99810203001_TheGreenKnightNEW01.jpg (37KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99810203001_TheGreenKnightNEW01.jpg
37KB, 600x620px
He sculpted this after his arm was blown off and he learned to use his left hand.

They really are good at what they do.
>>
File: undeadgiant.jpg (133KB, 1375x1000px) Image search: [Google]
undeadgiant.jpg
133KB, 1375x1000px
How do you guys feel about resolution system and dice mechanics in Deadzone/Dreadball?

For those of you who don't know, miniatures have a profile in which they get for example "Fighting 5+, Shooting 4+" and so on.

So, whenever you're shooting, you need to score that number or more on a dice for a success. That number is NEVER modified. Your dice pool is.

My problem with it is that, given that you're not comparing stats, units with high stats tend to have a lot of successes, which give you a really high survival rate.

I mean, I know somebody who's good at something should get a lot of successes doing it, but not so much if they're doing it against people who are better at it than them!

This simplifies things a lot though, you don't have to have a chart comparing stats or anything.

What do you think?
>>
>>49567584
I was actually looking at it for inspiration, and was mapping out a similar system before going a different direction with my game system.
>>
Is there a PDF or ePub of Konflikt47? Couldn't find it in the archives.
>>
>>49568478
What did you end up doing?

So what are your thoughts on that system?
>>
Dark Osprey link in the trove is dead.
>>
>>49568955
I'm the guy behind >>49558733
Quick run down is players roll a die pool and choose the highest. If the attacker rolls equal to or higher than the defender, he hits. Damage is a standard die roll, add power, try to beat the defender's armor.

Mantic's isn't a bad system, I actually liked it enough to play around with the idea, but I really couldn't make it do what I wanted. I like it a lot better than their mass combat systems, which is just roll buckets of D6. I did take the idea of defenders in close combat being able to choose to defend or attempt to fight back.
>>
>>49567419
Thank you, I was actually looking for a picture of that but I couldn't remember it's name. Man, the Perrys are good.
>>
any one have K47 *uses filthy d6)rules book or BGA rulebook or supliment. *rick priestlys new game that uses d10 (just odered some))
>>
File: 1470428979600.jpg (154KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
1470428979600.jpg
154KB, 600x764px
>>
>>49546472
thanks just feel I want to learn K47 before BA2 incase they are side grades which I supset they are. I'm prob going k47 as theres just far too many cool sudo metal gear shit out on the market atm that need sto be played. prob going to use my guard as troops thou. until thous spector guys work out some 3d printed tacticool stalker grade shit. take a while for them to do rusky guy I suspect. I'm also looking for Team Yankie but tempted to just get the mini sized book because I live close to creator. and it seems more complex and old didndt realise it was a update of a old GDW game.
>>
>>49572129
like a force on force expansion basically .. that's hardcore shit. glad its another scale. ill prob do that FOW scale for pure historical shit and do 32mm for dust/k47 shit. I guess dust tactics will just become the killteam of k47. and then you upgrade to k47 games. the idea of having a cool war game I can use all thous alt minis from all thous random games ill never play as scifi and metal gear soilid hellboy shit is fucking super exciting. should last the fue years until gw do a 8th app revamp. imo they will be a while on this one so I'm building my formation and detachment shopping lists while thinking what to do is dusty lands of K47.
>>
>>49567584
>units with high stats tend to have a lot of successes, which give you a really high survival rate.
That's the point.
>>
>>49568694
No, it gets asked every day. Buy it if you want it so bad and it'll be added to the folder.
>>
>>49567584
>I mean, I know somebody who's good at something should get a lot of successes doing it, but not so much if they're doing it against people who are better at it than them!
I kind of like that, actually. Two good units facing off are waiting for the other to make a "mistake," not just going down fairly easily.
>>
>>49573332
>>49573757

I think the concept is pretty cool. But in a skirmish game you're intending to end in 1 hour or less it's kind of a hindrance.

I like the Mordheim feel of "even the lowliest henchman can get lucky and slay the hero/big monster"
>>
>>49575824
>But in a skirmish game you're intending to end in 1 hour or less it's kind of a hindrance.
I played my first game in less than an hour. It's no hindrance at all.
>>
>>49567419
This guy exemplifies WHFB 6th Edition for me, even though he's from 5th or even 4th I think.
I just love him.
>>
>>49576353
5th to be precise.
>>
New thread:
>>49577401
>>49577401
>>49577401
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.