[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 47

File: 50ffa67162f839da3395e1a7b6df46a1.jpg (158KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
50ffa67162f839da3395e1a7b6df46a1.jpg
158KB, 707x1000px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

Let's join a fey themed PbP game together! Lots of the applications are just placeholders, so we're all gonna make it! http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372019

Maybe we should all join a fantasy Wild West game too? http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=373354

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Legendary Vigilantes playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit

DSP's Forrest started a patreon for her own 3pp company: https://www.patreon.com/forrestfirestudios

Old thread: >>49448549
>>
We need to update the pastebin. Prune some of the shit races and add in new homebrew.
>>
Fantasy wild west seems pretty okay, but I'd rather drink bleach then play with you degenerates.
>>
How exactly did the general get to be in the state it's in?
>>
File: bubble gutts.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
bubble gutts.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Still waiting on a CR 10 Young Mizutsune build

>A leviathan who is graceful, elegant, and is able to naturally produce a soap-like substance from its body that it can use to move across terrain quickly or encase its enemies in bubbles.
>>
Is there a situation where Orc Barbarians aren't perfect?

>open field
Orc Barbarians with Haste
>forest
Orc Barbarians with Tree Stride
>city
Orc Barbarians with Urban Step
>caves
Orc Barbarians with Earth Glide
>underwater
Orc Barbarians with Water Breather
>sky
Orc Barbarians with Fly
>social situation
Orc Barbarians with Ensemble
>>
>>49454643
It's 2016. Degeneracy is SO hot right now.
>>
>>49454643
People only want to talk about fetishes, not pathfinder. And despite not being bad in and of themselves, DSP did a lot of damage to this general. Also tripfag/namefag/avatarfag drama.
>>
File: 1474424186144.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1474424186144.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
>>49454615
>NO ANON, FUCK YOU, WAIT FOR THE TROVE TO NEVER BE CLEANED FIRST. WHY ARE YOU SO INGRATEFUL?
>>
>>49454643
weebs.

Weebs and shitposters posing as weebs.

Or just weebs who are also shitposters.
>>
>>49454643
People forgot 4chan isn't their personal trolling army.
>>
>>49454674
What did DSP do?
>>
>>49454690
I personally blame them for making like four different kitsunes right when it was starting to level out some.

Thanks, you assholes.
>>
>>49454635
Weren't there Owlbear companion stats in Gonzo 2?
>>
>>49454615
What's a good place to even find Pathfinder homebrew?
>>
>>49454679
Man I can just update the pastebin myself. What homebrew needs to be added?
>>
>>49454657
When they don't have a caster ready and willing to dump spells on them?
>>
>>49454775
They're using scrolls bruh.
>>
>>49454657
>attending the elven banquet and sitting across from the elf queen.
>>
>>49454657
>being Plane Shifted to the Negative Energy Plane

Checkmate Martials.
>>
>>49454793
>ensemble
>one orc grabs two spoon and begins playing them
>next begins hamboning
>third clears his throat to begin throat singing
>final takes a live chicken from under the table to begin his chicken solo
>>
>>49454787
Who would sell them scrolls?

They're Orcs.
>>
>>49454813
>Orcs Barbarians with Vampirism

Can not be topped
>>
File: When they're wrong.png (23KB, 277x314px) Image search: [Google]
When they're wrong.png
23KB, 277x314px
>>49454839
>Getting Plane Shifted to the Positive Energy Plane
>>
>>49454813
>Undead Orc Barbarians

Your move.
>>
>>49454825
Every raid gives them just enough magic to go on the next raid. They're orcs.
>>
>>49454851
>Orc Barbarians, don't even need anything, they're just orcs

Literally unstoppable
>>
>>49454772
Not sure, but as far as I can tell, you need some specific admin access to change it. Hense the thing of
>Wait for the QANONs to do it and stop bitching you bitcher
That people were doing to me. WELL LOOK WHAT'S FUCKIN' DEAD NOW, PRICKS!
>>
I need build advice for a low-optimization game. Basically how do I make this concept, not how do I turn this concept into a powerful force.

I want to make a caster that focuses on time magic. It's important that this caster got his abilities handed to them, and didn't work to achieve them, so that means Oracle or Sorcerer I think but if there\s another option then I'm open to that too. Oracle has a nice Time mystery, but I can't for the life of me find anything for the Sorcerer that even leans in the direction of that theme. Does anyone have any help?

3rd party content "by approval" which basically means as long as it's not terribly broken, it gets in, the DM is decently generous about these things. Race will be Gnome, if that matters at all. If you need more details about the character I can provide them, but I didn't want to rattle off the entire concept and be an attention whore.
>>
>>49454856

See>>49454851
>>
God damn this general is shit now due you faggots. Let's talk about PATHFINDER. Have you had any good non weeb/non erp sessions lately?
>>
>>49454869
>Despite the beneficial effects of the plane, it is one of the most hostile of the Inner Planes. An unprotected character on this plane swells with power as positive energy is forced upon her. Then, because her mortal frame is unable to contain that power, she is immolated, like a mote of dust caught at the edge of a supernova.
>>
>>49454875
Pact Wizard, take Time as your Patron. Maybe even VCM as ab Oracle with the Time Mystery and an appropriate Curse (Aged, Child, Foretold, etc).
>>
>>49454643
People baiting, then shitposters/spergs taking the bait, then making full thread long arguments over it, and the increased armsrace of baiting and sperging until it became the norm and part of the general culture
>>
>>49454851
Well in the Positive Energy Plane, you gain Fast Healing. If the Fast Healing goes over your hit point total, you have to make a Fortitude save to avoid exploding. Undead are immune to Fortitude saves. Undead won't instantly die in the Positive Energy Plane. Again, your move.
>>
>>49454875

Petition your GM to allow you to play a spherecaster optimizing for the Time sphere.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xrcVb8f4isNrnf0c4A-ek9AmU8UD9nNULJF5v6dRwNM/edit

Remember to take the standard one-level incanter dip.
>>
>>49454940
Living creatures gain fast healing. Undead creatures are just damaged.
>>
>>49454919
Actually how ARE you supposed to survive on the positive energy plane?
>>
>>49454643
Ultimately, selfishness and narcissism. Not just furries, but anyone who thinks waving their personal shit at people is as important as fostering a healthy community.
>>
>>49454957
Planar Adaptation
>>
>>49454957
Planar Adaptation, I would think, but there isn't really a specific, established way to do it like there is with the Negative Energy Plane and Undead.
>>
What would be the best disciplines to make a weeb as fuck initiator? Mithral currrent seems a must. Also, is quick draw a necessity for mithral current? Seems like a lot of action economy shit to be constantly sheathing and unsheathing for strikes.
>>
>>49454953
Where does it say that?
>Positive-Dominant

>An abundance of life characterizes planes with this trait. Like negative-dominant planes, positive-dominant planes can be either minor or major. A minor positive-dominant plane is a riotous explosion of life in all its forms. Colors are brighter, fires are hotter, noises are louder, and sensations are more intense as a result of the positive energy swirling through the plane. All individuals in a positive-dominant plane gain fast healing 2 as an extraordinary ability.

>Major positive-dominant planes go even further. A creature on a major positive-dominant plane must make a DC 15 Fortitude save to avoid being blinded for 10 rounds by the brilliance of the surroundings. Simply being on the plane grants fast healing 5 as an extraordinary ability. In addition, those at full hit points gain 5 additional temporary hit points per round. These temporary hit points fade 1d20 rounds after the creature leaves the major positive-dominant plane. However, a creature must make a DC 20 Fortitude save each round that its temporary hit points exceed its normal hit point total. Failing the saving throw results in the creature exploding in a riot of energy, which kills it.

Nothing about undead.
>>
>>49454953
How about this

>Construct Orc Barbarians
>>
>>49454957

This spell, presumably:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/p/planar-adaptation

An initiator with a saving throw counter (e.g. Shattered Mirror 2's Obsidian Sidestep) can also continuously cycle through it to succeed on the saving throws, although this will take a standard action and a swift/immediate action each round.

>>49454982

Quick Draw is very helpful for a Mithral Current initiator (and a bushi receives it for free), but if you are merely dipping into the discipline and taking only one of the draw-benefit maneuvers (e.g. a low-level initiator snatching Tidal Blade), then you can safely work without Quick Draw provided that you open up with that one maneuver.
>>
>>49455018
Is there a quick sheath feat or ability? Since that'd still be a move action, right?
>>
>>49454948
There's a lot of new information here so I'll ask a few things, what is Spherecasting? What is an Incanter?

>>49454931
Pact wizard is still a Wizard, so it's a learned and pursued skill in spellcasting. Also you can't take Time as your patron, it has to be a being.
>>
>>49455017
They would be immune to most of the barbarian features, and also could just be shifted to an elemental plane to be destroyed.
>>
>>49454966
>>49454974
>>49455018
YOU FELL FOR THE OLDEST ORC TRICK IN THE BOOK.

>Orc barbarians with planar adaptation
HOW DO YOU EVEN DEAL
>>
>>49454982
Mithral Current for sick katana skills, Veiled Moon for teleporting behind your enemies, Fool's Errand for throwing them over the horizon.
>>
>>49455039
Have you seen the Pact Wizard Archetype? The whole point is that you didn't work for your powers; you just got them in a pact with some mysterious being. The pact takes the form of a Witch Patron, which can be interpreted however you and the GM want.
>>
>>49454901
My last session went very well. The PCs are trying to deliver an item to a friendly clan in the north lands of my setting (occupied mostly by the equivalent of the Mongol hordes, called Arakh). One Arakh clan in particular seems desperate to stop them delivering it and threw most of their weight in an attempt to stop them. With the help of a small retinue from the friendly clan and a defensible position, the three of them managed to fight off an Epic+ (APL+4) encounter.

This was me in the previous thread by the way >>49452586 in case any new anons come along with helpful advice.
>>
>>49455039
>what is Spherecasting?
A relatively okay 3pp magic system that 2hu is obsessed with despite constantly whining about how everything sucks, and is constantly minmaxing with it.

You can tell someone is minmaxing with it if they keep dipping one of the system's classes, Incanter
>>
>>49455039
>Pact Wizard is still a Wizard
This isn't the same Pact Wizard as the one on the pfsrd. This is a new one that Paizo was retarded enough to publish with the same name, and it is actually perfect for what you wanted to do.
>>
>>49455033

Being a bushi will give you Mixed Combat as a bonus feat at 6th-level, and Mixed Combat is what allows for quick sheathing.

Otherwise, you will have to rely on Flowing Water Stance (Mithral Current 3), and being locked into one stance is dreadful.

>>49455039

Spherecasting is a new subsystem for magic produced by Drop Dead Studios. It is *somewhat* more balanced than Paizo's Vancian magic. Its major weaknesses are the breakability of the Conjuration and Weather spheres, some spheres being too narrow and others being too wide, one-level dipping for frontloaded benefits being rampant, low-casting classes being awful, staffs being somewhat overpowered, and... believe it or not, fully-optimized mid-level blasters being encounter-endingly strong, more so than even Path of War 1 disciplines.

You can educate yourself on it here:
http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/
>>
File: dragonBrass.jpg (153KB, 1000x893px)
dragonBrass.jpg
153KB, 1000x893px
What's the best dragon type and why is is Brass?
>>
>>49454957
Being Undead actually has absolutely no negative effect when on the Positive Energy Plane, bizarrely enough.
>>
>>49455097
As an Oracle, you can be a decent bruiser/support character. Sorcerer can handle a lot of the elemental/ranged damagestuff, and Wizard can handle a lot of utility
>>
>>49455130
Oh, actually >>49455087 gave the archetype itself. Read that. Is gud.
>>
>>49455135
It's Silver. Paladin Dragon best Dragon.
>>
>>49455130
I was looking at the one on the pfsrd. When is the material coming out for the new one?

>>49455087
This is actually exactly what I was looking for. I also wanted him to sort of unravel from time as he leveled, so this fits perfectly.
>>
>>49455039
Great Wyrm Time Dragon is a solid choice if you'd stop being an assnugget who expects people to build and fluff your character for you.
>>
>>49455192
>I also wanted him to sort of unravel from time as he leveled
I think Threefold Aspect will be a fun patron spell for you.
>>
>>49455132
So just take mixed combat at 6 if I don't decide on Bushi, got it.
>>
>>49455205
Thanks for jumping straight to being an asshole while completely missing the point. The point is that if it's a being, then the character has to engage them or initiate a pact with them, and the idea is that it wasn't something the character wanted.

>>49455214
Yes, absolutely, definitely. Thanks for that tip. now you have me debating if Witch is too far of a step from the concept to pull off.
>>
>>49455087
Why did Paizo release two Wizard archetypes with the same name?
>>
>>49455132
How can one break the game with Weather or Conjuration?
>>
>>49455257
>you have me debating if Witch is too far of a step from the concept
Pact Wizard gets Patron spells in an even better way than the Witch does.

>>49455274
P A I Z O
A
I
Z
O
>>
>>49455135
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/dragons/dragon/dungeon-dragon-tohc

Dungeon Dragons are the best dragons. They'll spend time and money building cool dungeons for their bro's to explore on the weekends.
>>
>>49455345
Whoops, I thought Threefold Aspect was just a witch spell and not a patron spell, because it doesn't have that detail of it listed in the spell page.
>>
>>49455087
Shit Nigga pact wizard is great.
>>
>>49455293

Conjuration is particularly egregious because there are actually *three* ways to break it: the route of supercharging a single companion by dumping all of one's talents into it, the route of taking many Extra Companions who are all Magical Companions to produce an overly versatile roster of pseudo-spherecasters, and the route of optimizing Summoning and Diagram to be able to summon and bind powerful creatures as a low-level character (e.g. a CR 13 glabrezu).

Weather is stranger because its campaign-breaking status lies not in how it can affect combat, but in how it can affect a game world outside of combat time. It is possible for an 8th-level (or 9th-level if you follow Adam Meyers' RAI on the sorcerer focus sphere) spherecaster to utterly obliterate a four-mile radius of all life and structures given twenty minutes to work.
>>
>>49455411
RPGs aren't played in a vacuum you know.
There's a guy called the GM that stops retarded bullshit like that from happening
>>
>>49455458
I shouldn't be capable of breaking the game this easily. It's a fault of the system that it's possible.
>>
File: 555.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>49455472
Rules are always subject to the GM. Only a bad GM lets this through
>>
File: 3286db281469b957206cb2b1a71efb19.jpg (545KB, 1312x1769px) Image search: [Google]
3286db281469b957206cb2b1a71efb19.jpg
545KB, 1312x1769px
>>49455458

Alternatively, a product can be rigorously balanced through playtesting and quality assurance in order to smooth out its imperfections.

Spheres of Power's core rulebook has very little of the above, and for that matter, neither do its supplements.
>>
I read that an npc with class levels, pc wealth, and no hit die is a cr equal to its level. When it says no hit die, does that just mean taking average hp every level including 1st? I can't seem to find any information either way. So is my level 8 gunslinger npc with a level 8 pcs wealth and average hp, I think something like 35 hp, cr 8?
>>
>>49455496
It's not about the GM being good or bad. It's about the system being flawed. A good GM can make even the worst system work, it doesn't make the system good.
>>
>>49455514
No hit die in the context you say means no racial hit dice. Basically it means that monsters with class levels and pc wealth have a greater CR than humanoids with class levels and pc wealth.
>>
>>49455505
>>49455521
At least it's fun, unlike Paizo magic
>>
>>49455496
Even a good GM can't always figure out how every little part of a system interacts with another part and might be surprised at something a player figures out. This is the reason why so many GM's just ban 3pp material - they don't have the time to try and figure out how every piece might end up breaking their game.

Sometimes it's just better to tell everyone exactly how something is broken so everybody can avoid that aspect from the beginning.
>>
>>49455087
Why isn't this on pfsrd? Is it not out yet?
>>
>>49455767
It just came out recently. The pfsrd takes a while to update.
>>
File: RoW Thumb.jpg (151KB, 443x427px)
RoW Thumb.jpg
151KB, 443x427px
>>49454901
After a year and a bit, Reign of Winter is finally, finally finished. It's been a hell of a ride.
>>
File: TgqRKR6.jpg (218KB, 460x1602px) Image search: [Google]
TgqRKR6.jpg
218KB, 460x1602px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gz5cGD9wz3efUb8nF76rXeS_pS2Nst-0Y8160hjkwxA/edit?usp=drive_web

Reposting the Initiating Slayer archetype- The Analyst! It gets delicious Int-based maneuvers, an Int-based grit pool, more skill points, and parkour!

I was trying to attach a picture of Ezio but I couldn't get it to download. Have a skeleton instead
>>
File: rwert3432622.jpg (77KB, 735x861px)
rwert3432622.jpg
77KB, 735x861px
>>49455809

Oh yeah? How'd that turn out for you?
>>
>>49455505
>and for that matter, neither do its supplements.
Amber's work is good, and the Nyctomancer's handbook is looking good so far
Also, would you rather wait over a year like for PoW:E?
>>
>>49455940
Why not play a Vigilante Stalker instead?
Also, didn't another anon already make a Initiating Slayer archetype first
>>
>>49456089
Considering how broken PoW was compared to PoW: E, yeah, I don't mind waiting a bit longer for stuff that's not busted.
>>
>>49456089
Yes, because actually testing the shit you're selling is a good idea?
>>
>>49456008
Pretty good. Went through an extended post-game as well which is what took up most of the time, ended by Giga Durill Bureakah-ing a mostly-ascended Demilich into Triaxus, followed by an any% speedrun of the Emerald Spire.
>>
elf + orc = human
elf + human = half-elf
orc + human = half-orc
half-elf + half-orc = human

human + dwarf = halfling
halfling + dwarf = halfling
human + halfling = halfling

elf + dwarf = gnome
elf + gnome = gnome
dwarf + gnome = gnome

orc + dwarf = goblin
goblin + dwarf = goblin
orc + goblin = goblin

gnome + halfling = ?
goblin + halfling = ?
gnome + goblin = ?

human + celestial = half-celestial
human + h.celest = aasimar
human + aasimar = human
aasimar + aasimar = aasimar
aasimar + h.celest = aasimar

human + fiend = half-fiend
human + h.fiend = tiefling
human + tiefling = human
tiefling + tiefling = tiefling
tiefling + h.fiend = tiefling

celestial + fiend = ?
h.celest + h.fiend = ?
aasimar + tiefling = ?
>>
make a dc 20 fort save or take 116 if you pass you are sicken for d6 rounds. This affects the whole room. This just happened to me at level 11
>>
>>49454643
Qanon made an IRC. Basically all the useful discussion and non-retarded people went there. Which means that we're left with the kind of people who get kicked out of a 4chan chatroom.
>>
What's a good adventure path to run for a group of relatively new players?
New as in, some have played RPGs before, but not Pathfinder specifically. Others have never played an RPG at all.
>>
>>49456217
Those last three are all either an Aasimar with Lost Promise, or a Tiefling with Light from the Darkness.
>>
>>49456332
Rise of the Rune Lords is a good one for brand new players.
>>
>>49456328
Fuck Qanon, by the way. When was the last time they even brought us a book? Why are we still talking about them?
>>
>>49454589
I am currently in a campaign and I know at least half the party is hating it. Is there any good ways to save a dying campaign or should we just try and tell the dm we should start from scratch? Problems are very little rp involvement, lots of party disunity.
>>
>>49456332
Rise of the Runelords
>>
>>49456217
Halfling + Dwarf should be Gnome teebeehaytch
Don't know what effect that would have on Halfling + Gnome or Dwarf + Gnome though
>>
>>49456217
No Mul?
>>
>>49454589
New to pathfinder, and only really played 5e. Was interested in making something like an alchemist from fullmetal. Doesn't have to 100% be the same obviously, but a focus on magical science is interesting to me. Any ideas/suggestions?
>>
>>49456217
>gnome + halfling = ?
Goblin.

>goblin + halfling = ?
Uglier goblin.

>gnome + goblin = ?
Ugliest goblin.
>>
>>49456501
Blood Alchemist.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/alchemist/archetypes/paizo---alchemist-archetypes/blood-alchemist-alchemist-archetype

Talk to your DM about making the non-functional parts of the archetype functional.
>>
>>49456483
Everything fits but the lore; physically, culturally, habitat, inclinations, attributes all work, but ultimately gnomes are supposed to be a whole separate thing. Maybe it can be some serious convergent evolution shit going on: gnomes naturally exist on their own, but if a dwarf and halfling happen to bone you still get something absolutely identical to gnomes.
>>
>>49456579
Real gnomes would become the laughingstock of the world if this happened in a setting.
>>
>>49456623
Even that is exactly like normal.

>>49456217
What about Orc + Elf? That just a mule? Are there dark green angry elves? Can they be distinguished from Drow at all when viewed through darkvision?
>>
File: Slutty elves.jpg (663KB, 608x3200px)
Slutty elves.jpg
663KB, 608x3200px
>>49456217
>elf + orc

This is my favorite.
>>
File: 1428851507684.jpg (241KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428851507684.jpg
241KB, 450x600px
>>49456749
Did you know he has not one but two manga series besides that one?
>>
>>49454644
Still working on it
>>
File: monster hunter mizu.png (161KB, 931x662px) Image search: [Google]
monster hunter mizu.png
161KB, 931x662px
>>49457079
Good to know, thank you a ton!
>>
>>49456519
>alchemical circle
>Fabricate and Polymorph any Object as at-will abilities while within the circle
I.. I want to draw one on a floating disk and then just cruse around ruining/making things awesome.
>>
>>49457393
There's no limit on the size of the circle. Just make one that covers an entire kingdom, or even a whole planet.
>>
How do I git gud as a wizard? I made a level 1 human Exploiter Wizard/Pact Wizard thinking I'd be a super strong MVP, but 3 sessions into the game, I'm feeling like worthless shit.

It's a DSP game. The other characters are a dreige OD/ZS Warder, zenko kitsune PsyArm/War Soul, and small tiefling Stalker (Vigilante). Basically, they murder the fuck out of everything in every fight AND have skills to use out of combat.

All I can really do in a fight is try to Color Spray (15 foot range...) or Sleep (1 round casting). Maybe Grease if I have that prepared. I don't even have slots for noncombat spells. I'm as frail as a pretty flower and my skills aren't much better than anyone else's.

I'm holding everyone back because I'm the only one whose life and death depends on daily slots.

I thought being a wizard was better than this?

According to the GM, we're halfway to level 2...

Before /pfg/ asks, the kitsune is an "early adolescent" male and everyone else is female.
>>
>>49457409
Whelp, looks like I'm gonna re-enact fullmetal alchemist at some point soon in a game then.

Though.. it references the occultist magic circle ability, which references magic circle against alignment, which is by default a 10 foot circle.. On the other hand, some outsiders that you use a circle to bind are bigger than 10 foot, so it should be able to scale up.
>>
>>49457452
Bare in mind the circles that reference the Occultist aren't the basic "blood circle" but rather different circles with different mechanics, so there's no size limit on the base circle.

This is just one of the ways the archetype is broken.

The worst is that there's no way to regain new Blood Points short of leveling or increasing your Intelligence. So once you use them, they're gone.

It seems likely it was intended that this be some kind of renewable resources, but it's still going to be up to your GM how to manage that, if at all.
>>
>>49457517
>no way to regain new Blood Points
Well that's just silly, but true upon rereading it. I would guess that they're supposed to be like the occultists mental focus, and renew each day.
>>
>>49457430
> level 1

Yeah, that's your problem. Honestly, Wizards don't really become badass until about level 5. That's where you finally start getting game-changing spells and even more importantly, you have enough spells that you won't run out very quickly. Until then you just don't have enough spells, so you'll probably burn through them before you run out of encounters.

Just stick with Grease, Web and other AoE spells that can have an affect on multiple enemies and let you control the battlefield until you hit level 5.

Wizards eventually become gods, but they don't start like one.

Still, though 3 sessions and you're only halfway to level 2? That's some slow-ass leveling. At that rate it'll be an average of 6 sessions per level, which means 30 sessions before you hit level 5. That sounds kind of messed up.
>>
>>49457575
>Wizards don't really become badass until about level 5.
I thought levels didn't matter to tiers.
>>
>>49457617
Nobody becomes badass until 5th, anon
>>
>>49457617
Why the hell wouldn't they?
>>
File: 1474394768465.gif (624KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474394768465.gif
624KB, 640x360px
>>49457625
Except for initiators!
>>
>>49457617
Sorry anon. You're not going to be changing the face of the world as a level 1 wizard.
>>
>>49457628
All the tier list arguments months ago when 2hu tried to make level-based tier lists and everyone said levels didn't matter to tiers?
>>
>>49457702
You must have misunderstood or believed some incorrect moron instead of just thinking about it for a few seconds. It's common knowledge wizards suck in the early levels and there's no sensible reason why tiers would stay the same in different environments with different monsters.
>>
>>49457702
Some classes are simply stronger and more capable at lower level than others and some are stronger and more capable at higher levels than others.

The biggest issue is "staying power." How long you last before you run out juice. Martials (especially initiators) don't run out of juice. They can keep swinging and fighting all day. Casters who run out of spells are fucked.

Until casters have enough spells that they can reliably use them without running out during their daily encounters, casters are going to be a little bit weaker during encounters than martials.

The thing to remember about tiers however is that tiers aren't -solely- a matter of how badass you are in a fight, but also a matter how versatile you are. Even a 1st level wizard can bring a whole shit-ton of options, either to a battlefield or a social situation that warriors and martials can't.
>>
>>49457667
And that's why they're cool

But really though, who the fuck starts below 4th?
>>
>>49457759
I played with a GM for awhile who would start everyone out at level 0. We would basically begin every campaign as a level 1 commoner with -500 experience points. Once we hit 0 xp we'd trade in our commoner level for our actual class level.

Sometimes he'd drag those level 0 games out for 4 or 5 sessions. Fucking hated it, but I was new and just thought that's how the game was supposed to be played.
>>
>>49457759
Most games start at 3rd, so.. basically everybody?
>>
>>49457809
>everybody
only plebs start in rusty dagger shanktown
>>
I have limited experience in running p&p games, but I've decided to try out Pathfinder.

Any advice would be appreciated. My first game is going to be one with a small party, and I was hoping to jump right in with a high fantasy home brew setting... lots of hacking and slashing. My only other experience is with 5e.
>>
>>49457136
Don't have it in me to finish skills.

Mizutsune
Huge Magical Beast
Init +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision;

AC 18, touch 11, flat-footed 11 (+3 Dex, +7 natural, -2 size)
hp 133 (14d10+56)
Fort 12 ref 12 will 9
DR 10/Magic

Speed 30 ft.
Melee bite +21 (3d8+6), Tail slap +21 (2d6+6)
Space 15 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
Special attacks Tail Sweep (DC 20, 2d6), Breath weapon (40ft Line, DC 20, 16d6 cold), Bubble attack (DC 16)
Weaknesses vulnerable to electricity

Bubble attack (ex)
As a move action, The Mizutsune can shoot large bubbles as a ranged touch attack to a distance of 20 feet (no range increment). Anyone struck by the Bubble is entangled. In addition, even if the attack misses, treat a 10ft square centered on any intersection on the edge of that creature's space as the effect of a grease spell. This ability is the equivalent of a 4th-level spell.
Tail Sweep (ex)
As a standard action, the Mizutsune can sweep it's tail. Affects a half-circle with a radius of 15 feet, extending from an intersection on the edge of the Mizutsune's space in any direction. Reflex for half.

Cunning reach (ex)
First attack each round has its reach increased by 5 feet.

Bubblewalk (ex)
Mizutsune moves at double speed across greased surfaces and does not need to make an acrobatics check to run or charge on those surfaces.

str 22 dex 16 con 16 int 5 wis 14 cha 14
BaB +14; CMB +22; CMD +25
Feats Improved Natural Attack (bite), Improved Initiative, Iron will, Combat Reflexes, Toughness,Weapon focus (bite),Weapon focus(Tail slap)
>>
>>49457851
I'd recommend telling players to keep to the Core and Advanced Players Guide and try running the Rise of the Runelords AP. It's pretty good for new players and will give a decent amount of direction and guidelines.
>>
>>49457808
I simultaneously feel bad for you, and kinda want to give that a shot once. Maybe it would make for a good "session 0" where everyone is still meeting each other?
>>
>>49457861
How long does the entanglement effect last for the Bubble Attack?
>>
>>49457758
>Even a 1st level wizard can bring a whole shit-ton of options, either to a battlefield or a social situation that warriors and martials can't.

And those tend to be shit compared to skills.
>>
>>49457850
..Which is 1-2, so while your statement is true, it's also irrelevant.
>>
>>49457881
What is the value in it though? What are the people who chose their stats to be mentally strong supposed to do, stand back and watch? All the way back behind both the longspear users and the crossbow-users?
>>
>>49457905
Fuck. I completely forgot. Should be 1d4 rounds. Maybe a DC something uh wipe soapy bubbles off ya body check to end that early.
And desu some of those special attacks should have a recharge time, like the breath
>>
>>49454696
If it makes you feel any better, the bloodforge infusions 1 book will most likely lose the patreon vote and, thus, not move into layout (a later stage than playtesting in the production process).
>>
>>49458022
I also forgot to include the attack bonus for bubble attack. It's +17. Which honestly might be a bit high for something that should probably miss more. Probably should change it from ranged touch to just ranged. I'll leave it to the thread to polish it from here. Not in the best place to do more work on it. If this still a unfinished request by the weekend I can finish it then and also any other monster hunter monsters you nees
>>
>>49458023
That's a shame This Bloodforge is miles better, with much better races than the other one was.
>>
>>49457965
Usually our first few sessions (at least in our group) are roleplaying-- I understand it would be terrible for a dungeon-running campaign, or anything where killing stuff is the ONLY way to gain experience.
>>
What penalties and setbacks should a CHA 3 incur?

Besides
>a -4 on all CHA skill checks
>getting memed by things that do CHA damage
>not being good at classes that use CHA for certain bonuses and abilities
>>
>>49458364
What other way would you gain experience
>>
>>49458377
It would mean you act like the main character of http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Hitoribocchi-no-OO-Seikatsu/

>Faint randomly in conversations
>Throw up when you try to talk to people
>Zero idea of social conventions

But the most important thing is that you can still be cute and likable as a character in spite of it.
>>
>>49458377
Being unable to function in any sort of social situation because you have the charisma on the level of a spider or a literal lizard.
>>
>>49458404
Bocchi is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>49458364
Oh well that's a bit more legit if players really want to build their backstories in person before beginning. Could be pretty comfy.
>>
>>49458392
We've gotten into the habit of having a To-Do/Achievement list for our characters, regardless of the campaign. Stuff like setting up a shop, completing a job, or securing a place to safely sleep at night (it obviously depends on the campaign, but anything that the characters have a challenge doing) rewards experience. We tend to do way more roleplaying than fighting, so we ended up using this system because otherwise it takes upwards of ten sessions to level up.
>>
>Playing a Litorian Paladin
>Another player chooses to be my mount (A centauress)
>They get in a relationship
>Empyreal Champion gives her wings
>"I literally fucked Paladin goodness into you. XD"
>Improved Companion Feat for +8 Racial on Perform (Sexual Techniques)

What even does that look like?
>>
>>49458377
You'd be so hideous that your girlfriend would have sex with the Infested goblin oracle when you weren't around.
>>
>>49458267
I went back and recounted, including new votes. Bloodforge Infusions is in second place by one vote
>>
>>49458456
Superheroes aren't ugly unless it's part of their character. If you don't specifically decide to be ugly you are assumed by everyone else to be somewhere on the sliding scale of ruggedly-handsome to androgynously-beautiful.
>>
File: mysterious.jpg (148KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious.jpg
148KB, 900x900px
>>49458513
>Charisma has no relationship to personal appearance even though the book specifically states that appearance is one of the factors measured by your Charisma stat.
>>
After finishing Doom, I decided to make an abyssal bloodline bloodrager for Wrath of the Righteous, going into grappling and using a bigass sword in the meantime. I mainly just want to get my RIP AND TEAR on.

- The binding blade (greatsword which becomes a chain for grappling people) seems very in theme with this concept, is it worth taking?
- Should I try to invest in Eldritch Bloodline (abyssal) for the free +6 inherent strength?
- Should I try to go into the Vital Strike chain as well?
>>
>>49458630
>take a character with Charisma 18
>soul jar them into a different body
>in literally every single edition of D&D ever published, they still have Charisma 18 no matter what body you shoved them into

Appearance might be a factor, but it's such a small factor that it's not worth even a +/-1 to go from "hottest sex-deity imaginable" to "literally a road."
>>
File: road3.jpg (169KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
road3.jpg
169KB, 1200x600px
>>49458662
>literally a road
>implying roads are ugly
Fuck you, look at this road. It's fucking majestic.
>>
>>49458753
I would caress that road sensually
>>
>>49458753
That is a high charisma road alright.
>>
>>49458753
>that landscape
>that weird bend the bridge does instead of just going straight

I have never been so attracted to a road of all things, and yet here I am. Thanks 4chan.
>>
File: 1464497701651.jpg (12KB, 318x241px) Image search: [Google]
1464497701651.jpg
12KB, 318x241px
>>49458630
Yet it's mental. Mental appearance. Appearance is mental.
This is the game we are playing.
>>
File: 1459191906773.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459191906773.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>49458377
>>49458413
>>49458456

What if you took Clever Wordplay, Cunning Liar, Student of Philosophy, Bruising Intellect, Pragmatic Activator, Orator, etc.?

Or made yourself a Conversion inquisitor?
>>
Can we all agree that player characters should never get to be vampires in a regular game?
>>
>>49458852
Don't see why they can't, as long as the DM's using a vampire template that doesn't break things in half.
>>
>>49458838
You just become like a socialized autistic person, or a sociopath if it's manipulative. Someone with no natural empathy that practiced and learned how to read and interact with people as if he/she did, maybe to the extent where other people cannot even identify it.
>>
>>49458852
They should never get to be vampires, but that doesn't stop them from just playing a dhampir and acting like they're a vampire. Usually ends up just being a stupid teen fiction novel vampire though.

Fuck you "my PC's portrait is literally an aged up remilia scarlet minus wings" player for ruining dhampir for me.
>>
File: 1473379990696.png (207KB, 450x416px)
1473379990696.png
207KB, 450x416px
>2hu accepted to play big tittied elf slut in 1 on 1 game on Myth Weavers

This is gonna be cringy to read, isn't it?
>>
>>49458852
I think we can all agree that it would have been easy as fuck to make vampires balanced and have level-scaling powers, feat costs, lose native racial features and shit. Given how about 50% or more of female players fucking love vampires to an alarming degree it seems weird to just leave it so uncatered-to as a PC option.

Worst comes to worst you could refluff Dhampir, but they're missing tons of necessary vampire stuff you'd want to provide as options, even with their feats (which are super dogshit).
>>
>>49458951
Why are you stalking that man?
>>
>>49458951
No one's forcing you to read it, anon.

Just let it go.
>>
>>49458994
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=371742

It's a 2e game and not Pathfinder, but still.
>>
>>49459006
Why are you stalking that man?
>>
>>49458990
I did make an attempt at this.

In point of fact the supplement where I attempted this is the reason I came to 4chan in the first place.
>>
>>49459125
Really? How come?
>>
>>49459135
Mine co-author on Lords of the Night has a habit of Googling references to his recent work to see what folks are saying about it and/or catch fan questions. He pulled up a result from the /pfg/ of the time with a reader question and I showed up to answer as best I could. The thread was rather kind with my blatant lack of lurking, truth be told.
>>
>>49459160
That's pretty cool of you to do. How is Lords of Night? I mean as a content creator, do you still like your older work?
>>
>>49459188
Lords of the Night is work I'm proud of but also still nervous for. The player-use content we made for it got lots of positive feedback - the archetypes, prestige classes, the vampire template itself, feats, etc so forth, all that seems to have done well and Alex and I are proud to have done it.

Just about no one has said a god damn thing about anything else, though, and that's a bit nerve-wracking because the book is /also/ a guide to running a particular style of campaign (namely, a vampiric one).

's frustrating.
>>
File: 4643457_p0.jpg (650KB, 1500x1740px)
4643457_p0.jpg
650KB, 1500x1740px
>>49459246
Because nobody runs a "vampire game" in Pathfinder, Gareth-san-chan-kun-sama-dono-hime.
>>
>>49459328
I didn't get feedback for the sample setting either goddamnit.
>>
>>49459328
I wouldn't say that, I've been pretty close to running one a couple times before ultimately deciding not to, just because many of my group are crazy into vampires. Might still, someday.
>>
>>49459246
>that's a bit nerve-wracking because the book is /also/ a guide to running a particular style of campaign (namely, a vampiric one).

kinda like Word of Darkness Vampire the Masquerade?
>>
>>49459368
Ehhh. Yes and also no? There's undeniable similarities because many of the same things are true between the two ideas - such as urban environments being attractive for vampires - but at the same time some other ideas are very much /not/ similar. F'rinstance, no one in Pathfinder is shocked to learn vampires are real. They may be shocked to learn THAT GUY, OVER THERE is a vampire, but vampires move in a world in which they're a known factor and not just a known factor but one that isn't even at the top or near-top of their personal food chain.

TL;DR I won't deny that similarities exist but differences in the setting and mechanics also led to different fluff and themes.
>>
>>49458951
The only cringy thing is going to be dealing with your posts about it for the next year and a half.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you guys rate the Desperado Warlord?
>>
>>49459328
That's not true at all!

My current group is running the Anti-Vampire Jihad! We're a group of Sarenrite extremists (with a token Iomedae worshipping cleric/ordained defender/that PrC), and we're dedicated to purging the land of Vampires, who are the sort of top of the food chain right now.

SARENRAE AKBAR.
>>
>>49459516
Playing a Desperado Privateer Warlord currently.
Pretty fun. Especially once you take Sea Combat Ploy, dualwield dragon pistols and whirlwind attack everything around you with 20ft cones of scattershot.
>>
>>49459551
>purging the undead
>no Pharasmins on your side

But why?
>>
>>49459386
Gareth, what's the deal with Mourners? I've been out of the general lately.

Like, for months.
>>
>>49459766
I wrote a novel on accident! It started as a web serial on our site (and is still available for free as such) and ended up being novel-length when we decided to publish it. It was Kickstarted successfully, also scoring the Shatterdown Setting Guide which I'm late turning in as a thing.

You may need to ask more specific questions, I'm nursing a horrific migraine here.
>>
>>49459778
Get that shit turned in, senpai. I got a kick out of the shorter series, so good job on that.

When's the release date for the novel? Where does it start?
>>
>>49459839
It's out and available in both PDF and print, anon! http://dreamscarred.com/product/mourners-scum-shatterdown/

The novel starts where the web serial does - "First Date" - and is essentially the web serial with some editing, whiiiich is exactly what we said it was gonna be.
>>
>>49457851
"Don't." Learning a new system while GMing is honestly not a great idea, and Pathfinder is a notoriously messy and complex system.
>>
>>49458392
Traps? Social encounters? Bypassing combat? Clever plans?
>>
>>49454851
Emo orc barbarians who cut themselves to get under too much HP.
>>
>tfw I found a 4e group to play with
Farewell, fukkbois! I don't need your degenerate general anymore.
>>
>>49460204
You'll be back.
They always come back.
>>
By RAW... can Animal Companion gain from Animal Ally feat benefit from Share Spell?
>>
>>49460299
The wording of Animal Ally doesn't preclude that. However,
>The druid may cast a spell with a target of “You” on her animal companion (as a touch range spell) instead of on herself. A druid may cast spells on her animal companion even if the spells normally do not affect creatures of the companion's type (animal). Spells cast in this way must come from a class that grants an animal companion. This ability does not allow the animal to share abilities that are not spells, even if they function like spells.
>Spells cast in this way must come from a class that grants an animal companion.
So in other words, though the animal companion has share spells feature, you still can't use it with wizard spells, for example.
>>
>>49460332
Thanks. I guess I either have to go Fey Sorcerer or Brown-fur transmuter then...
>>
File: Bard & Evil Twin.jpg (153KB, 633x800px)
Bard & Evil Twin.jpg
153KB, 633x800px
Alriiiiight, Malefex update: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

NOTABLE CHANGES:

> Added individual saves to the malefactions
> Remembered that undead and constructs get immunity to Fort with stupidly general wording and then built in an exception because fuck that and fuck everything and fuck the world
> Swapped Maniacal Laughter and Dual Malefactions
> Cleaned up accidentally bad wording on Make Do
> Removed the damage bonus from Bare-knuckle Brawler
> Gated Cheap Shot to 6th level
> Added the Personal Touch and Street Tactics knocks
> Added a sidebar about encounters because I'll need one in the final release anyway
> Moved Anteros to Taboos and renamed it Decree: Anteros
> Buffed Iron, Cold Iron
> Realized I caught the house's flu and now I'm praying for death

Expect more malefactions, possibly more feats, and actual archetypes Soon(tm) if I live
>>
>>49460488
Oh, added another malefaction at 1st level as well.
>>
>>49460488
Not that I dislike the mechanic or anything, but where did the idea of the Bad Penny come from? It's been built into a pretty sizable amount of Malefex options, and I'm wondering if it was inspired by something in particular.
>>
>>49460535
Like a couple of other things in the class, it came from a colloquialism!

> "He's like a bad penny, that one."

It's used to talk about someone who's always turning up, hanging around, or (seemingly) otherwise involved or around. Ever heard a comedian joke about the pair of shitty sunglasses you just can't seem to get rid of no matter how often you throw them away? The proverbial bad penny is the original version of that, a clipped, damaged, or defaced coin that you just can't seem to spend but won't get rid of.
>>
>>49460542
Huh, I like it.

So, I get that the Malefex's curses and such aren't powered by usual arcane/divine magic, more some kind of...vague rivalry/maliciousness energy, but the mental picture I get when I read over the class is of an urban witch. Like, say, Dr. Facilier from 'The Princess and the Frog'. It still doesn't sit quite right, though, because the Malefex has very little to do with voodoo or magic items. Are there any existing characters you can point to and say "That's what a Malefex basically is/does"? Just so I can get the same mental image as you.
>>
>>49460565
I'm not sure I can provide one. You have to remember, this thing /started/ in ancient-ass days as a Hexblade rewrite, that got turned into Malefactor (which was "hexblade, but rogue") and then kinda sat like that for many years until I got a bad case of writer's block and reworked it into this.

Most of the equivalencies I could draw are to characters from other RPGs or videogames (or both...). Like, Gobbet (Shadowrun: Hong Kong) and her mix of street smarts, debuffs, and weapons skills could be a malefex if you sorta quietly shot the rest of the Shaman fluff in the head and threw it in a lake. That elf chick from Battleborn with the cursed arrows could be a malefex. Corvo (Dishonored) could be one, though admittedly a lot of his powers are personal buffs that don't have a direct equivalence until late, if ever.

And so on, and so forth. This class is kinda the snake eating its own tail as far as outside media references go, which now that I think about it is a bit frustrating.
>>
>>49460606

Oh, Gareth, since you're here. Can I get a small idea as to when the Medic will be released? All good if you don't have anything specific at the moment, just saw it the other day and fell in love with the concept.
>>
>>49460609
I honestly have no idea. And now I must go to sleep; I'll catch up on feedback in the morning, or folks can save it for next thread, whatever totes your goats.
>>
>>49460620
I'll bring up more Malefex questions next time I see you're up and posting, then. The class is neat, though, it just needs a solid fictional theme to tie it together.
>>
>>49454589
What's the best animal companion for a sacred huntsman inquisitor that fights with a fauchard and focuses on tripping/AoOs ? Preferably something that becomes large.
>>
>>49460671
A dire rat, to match all of your goddamn cheese.

Kidding. A wolf wouldn't be bad since it trips on a bite attack, which would take advantage of your AoO focus, I guess. Roc is never a bad choice for anyone with an animal companion, either.
>>
File: 1407225495830.png (10KB, 200x233px)
1407225495830.png
10KB, 200x233px
>>49454589
What would be some flavorful mechanical repercussions of trading your name to a fae ? Nobody recognizes anymore ? Amnesia ?
>>
>>49460785
Maybe the same thing that happens to any extraplanar being that trades its name to someone on the Material Plane? Summoning, I mean. A fae who knows your true name might summon you to do whatever menial/suicidal/hilarious tasks it pleases, much like any other caster. Having a flare for irony, it might like to wait for particularly inopportune moments to summon you.

Alternatively, maybe because it owns your name, it is allowed to change it as it sees fit? Have a nice life, Dildo Swaggins, nobody will call you anything else.
>>
>>49460854
I meant more in the sense of *losing* your name, instead of merely passing ownership for it. The idea is that in the plane fey live there are a lot of "unformed" fey. They are powerful but cannot pass in the material plane as they lack a true name. So basically there is a short of name trade where lesser fey enter the material plane, make faustian bargains with mortals or outright stealing their names and granting them to the unformed fey, who can then enter the material plane.
>>
>>49460934
Ah, I getcha. Well, amnesia would fit but wouldn't be very fun to play. "Nobody recognizes you" can be good, bad, or pointless depending on the kind of campaign you're running.

With your last explanation, it would make sense that that character would start to 'unform', just like the fey had started like, but slowly. Maybe at first they need extra sleep to stave off fatigue, or later on they stop regaining hit points naturally. Make it eventually obvious that, as it turns out, not having a true name means that you can't exist for that long. Then you've got a plot hook for having your party (or at least one character) looking for something of equal worth to trade back for his/her name, finding a new one, or finding someone who can bestow one.
>>
>Have good concept in mind
>Stat it out
>Start looking for proper artwork
>Can't find one that represents flawlessly my concept
>Scrap it out and toss it away

THIS IS THE WORST CURSE OF THEM ALL.
>>
So 'ey /pfg/

What's the hardest part of making a character for you?

I will spend as long on a name as the entire rest of the character
>>
>>49460993
Why don't you go to the local Drawthread? the artists there tend to be pretty decent when they're not fulfilling meme requests.
>>
>>49460993
Work backwards: start with some art you really like as a character design, and base your concept/stats off of it.

Alternatively, git gud and draw the thing yourself. Or ask on one of the drawthreads. If worse comes to worse, there's nothing wrong with paying ten or twenty dollars to have an online artist (preferably one you already like the art style of) draw it for you. Artists need money, yo.
>>
>>49461061
Usually the skill selection. I'm typically torn between skills that are actually useful, and skills that fit the character-- Knowledges/Survival/Crafting are the biggest offenders here.
>>
>>49461061
Names are tricky.
Also, for a character I'm serious about I do usually spend about a week on and off just thinking over alternate options for feats/maneuvers/traits/etc, like 'what if I take X instead which means I don't need Y but lose out on Z'.
I only actually go through with the change about 30% of the time, but there's a lot that goes into just checking my options.

The part I probably spend most time on overall is drawing the character though
>>
Thinking about playing a Vigilante in my next game, a low fantasy with full casters banned. Any advice? Sounds like our characters are going to be members of a thieves guild or similar.

Thinking maybe just base Avenger, or Teisatsu? Or maybe Zealot or Warlock?
>>
>>49461414
>low fantasy
>Any advice?
Play another RPG. Pathfinder sucks hard at low fantasy.
>>
I'm currently in an online group.
3/5 people (GM included) are decent.
Two of the people are annoying as fuck, always talking over people, think they're good at the crunch but really they just read the advise boards on paizo and quote it, and worst of all, think they know the rules, god they don't even provide a fucking link to the rule, they just say it louder. (I constantly PM the GM rulings he'll generally go with what ever is quicker at the time, but then later on goes with the actual rules.)

Is this the best I'm going to get online? I'm surprised that I got 3 decent people in one game.
Should I just give up on PF for now?
Help me stay in the game /pfg/, I'm losing the will to continue
>>
>>49461169
Come on anon, you know you can't just say that without sharing.
>>
>>49461440

But full casters are banned, that should help even things.
>>
>>49461462
6th level casters are still pretty high fantasy.
>>
>>49455011
Undead are automatically backwards because they are supported by negative energy.

Just like cure wounds spells and heal spells harm undead, so to would a realm full of the positive energy that constitutes those spells.
>>
>>49457861
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when a magical beast isn't magical?

Like I want to make a new category of "Greater Beast" or just shift stuff like this Owlbears, Purple worms, etc into the animal category?
>>
File: 1473479460670.png (362KB, 700x700px)
1473479460670.png
362KB, 700x700px
Any classes that use nonelemental magic? Trying to find something for my partner and she wanted something similiar to her character on a mmo called Emil Chronicles.

http://emilchronicle.com/wiki/index.php/Wizard
http://emilchronicle.com/wiki/index.php/Sorcerer
http://emilchronicle.com/wiki/index.php/Sage

Having a hard time finding something similar to this with the vast amount of classes this system has. Thought Kineticist would be good enough but isn't.
>>
>>49461561
Play a wizard and don't take blasting spells?
>>
>>49461440
>>49461462
>>49461479
I think that depends on how you define high and low fantasy. Since hardly anyone uses the actual definition anyway.
>>
>>49461608

DM seemed to indicate we'd be playing pretty mundane people, in this case members of a thieves guild with 15pt buy.
>>
>>49461637
>15pt
I don't even play Pathfinder but you are screwed.
>>
>>49461672

We just had a plan for like a 4 session high level 16 campaign which ended 2 hours into it because my character died in 1 hit in the first combat of the game, and then after being resurrected everyone proceeded to role poorly against some driders casting Destruction. Fastest game I've ever had.

I think we could do with some lower power gameplay at the moment where we aren't heroes or saving the world, or even a city.

I understand 15pt buy sucks, and I'm always a fan of pushing towards 20 pt, but 15pt without full casters should even things out quite a bit, since it makes everyone a bit MAD.
>>
>>49461739
>Everyone being equally bad at their job will make them survive better

That's some interesting logic there.
>>
>>49461739
Low PB is not fun, it is annoying and reestrictive
>>
So I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just found the Spellburst Savant stuff, and it looks pretty cool. I'm looking at a 7th level Wave Form Strike melee character for an upcoming game (technically, Maximize isn't bonus damage, so it should work even on the Vital Striked Shining Blade), but given how much I enjoy dabblers and tinkers, I can see getting a lot of use out of this class in the future. So I was wondering what everybody else's thoughts are on this. Power level, flavor, any interesting combos? I haven't dug too deep (I haven't even gotten 'round to combing the Wiz/Sor spell list for 1st and 2nd level spells to help my concept yet).
>>
>>49461739
>15pt without full casters should even things out quite a bit, since it makes everyone a bit MAD.
So... everyone is MAD and has only 15 points? Doesn't that mean that everyone is basically useless and forced to hyperspecialize?
>>
>>49461975
I mean, if nobody takes the game seriously, that could be kinda fun. But yeah, in the average game where you're trying to succeed at things, it'd be pretty shit.
>>
>>49461739
If you want to force people to spread their stats out, use an array. I'm partial to 16 16 14 12 10 8, equal to a 25pb. 16 14 14 12 10 8, if you want 20pb. DON'T give them no fucking stats, for fucks sake.
>>
>>49461975

Probably. Everyone specializes though?

>>49461994

I'm not the DM. I just want advice on Vigilante builds.
>>
>>49457861
Amazing!
>>
>>49461513
>Undead are automatically backwards because they are supported by negative energy.

No they aren't. They're USUALLY backwards, which is why spells like Heal and Cure Wounds spell out that they harm undead.
>>
>>49461907
>interesting combos
I had an idea for the next character I make, so I'll share it here.

Take the Gun Witch archetype and VMC into Siege mage. Take Wave Motion strike. Then buy a medium-sized Fiends Mouth Cannon, and either float it on a Floating Disk or permanently animate it. You now have a literal Wave Motion Cannon hovering around your head.

Have fun with a 1-round aim time, then Shooting Star Cartridge the fuck out of whatever you aimed at with 12d6 + 2d4 energy damage at sixth level.
>>
>>49462229
It was only stated that the being was "Undead". It never said what type. Thus it is easier to assume based on the undead type's descriptors, one of which is that undead are hurt by positive energy, rather than the extremely specific descriptors of a single sub set or two.
>>
>>49462345
I wasn't talking about specific undead, I was talking about specific sources of positive energy. Nowhere in the rules for undead-type does it say that positive energy in general harms them. Instead, there are some positive energy spells and abilities that specify that they harm undead.
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/m/mirror-strike
>works until end of your next turn
>doesn't specifically say weapon attacks
>only has to be melee
So can this be used to split melee touch attach damage between people? How about things like Cure spells? And the big one, what about touch spells that inflict a condition and not any damage?
>>
File: plU1lcR.jpg (240KB, 760x596px)
plU1lcR.jpg
240KB, 760x596px
>>49460854
Shame on you for not posting this image with that post.
>>
>>49462906
Do Cure/Inflict spells even require an attack roll? They have a range of touch, but their description doesn't say anything about touch attacks, only will saves.
>>
>>49463035
If the range is touch, you need to make a touch attack against a non-willing target.
>>
Noob here.

A level 0 cleric gets 3 rank 0 spells, one rank 1 spell and 1 domain spell.

Are these three his free-to-use spells, meaning he will only be able to cast three different level 0 spells, but without a limit?

It confuses me quite a bit.
>>
>>49463057
Also, as far as I understand it, he can choose these three (later four) rank 0 spells every day, right? Meaning he has no problem preparing another set of spells the next day.
>>
>>49463057
Correct, he may prepare 3 0th level spells a day. After that he may freely cast those 3 as much as he wants per day.
>>
>>49463068
Also correct
>>
>>49463057
The rank 0 spells are Orisons. You can prepare a different set of orisons each day, and cast them as much as you want until you prepare a different set of them.
>>
>>49463057
A cleric's "rank 0" spells are also known as orisons. Orisons aren't used up when you cast them, so you could spend all day casting them. But a cleric still has to choose which Orisons they can use when they prepare their spells. Think of it as if you equipped Orisons. One day, you "equip" Light, Guidance, and Detect Magic. You can use those three spells as much as you want, but you can't use any of your other 0-level spells until you "equip" different ones when you next prepare spells.

Meanwhile, your domain spell and your "rank 1" spell get used up after you cast them. They have been spent. You won't be able to use them again until you prep spells the next day.

Also, I assume you mean a level 1 cleric.
>>
Did we ever determine a population spread of PC levels? We were talking about it earlier this week or last week.
>>
>>49463210
>Did we ever determine a population spread of PC levels?

We've done that like, a dozen times in /pfg/ alone.
>>
>>49463227
Could you point me to where it is?
>>
>>49463245
If you're not a lazy shit, you can find it yourself in the archives.
>>
>>49461907
I've got a melee spellburst savant that combined the following with Wave Motion Strike:

>Strength-based
>Greatsword, Mighty Frame feat, Akashic Dabbler (Armory of the Conquerer) ACF
>Two metamagic reducer traits on Bladed Dash; extracurricular study for Bladed Dash
>Wave Motion Strike

I've also got Enlarge Person as a self-buff, and at level 6 (current game start), I've got the ability to Quickened Bladed Dash in (4d6+1.5Str), then follow it up with a Shining Blade Vital Strike for a total of 8d6+2d4+1.5Str+2Wis damage. It's fun as fuck.
>>
>>49463268
Well there's no need to be rude. I'll go check the archives, but I wanted to see if anyone had a handy chart or something. Sorry for pushing a topic on something that isn't kitsunes, low charisma or lipstick.
>>
File: 2fe55abdcf705e5ed45a23441ab8f1de.png (380KB, 871x1208px) Image search: [Google]
2fe55abdcf705e5ed45a23441ab8f1de.png
380KB, 871x1208px
>>49463336
Should a cute kitsune wear lipstick?
>>
>>49463401
only if they have a charisma of 3
>>
>>49463408
>yfw 2hu's kitsune has charisma 5
>>
>>49463408
Would you allow a charisma 3 lipstick-wearing kitsune in your ERP game with /pfg/ luminaries?
>>
>>49463486
Oh and how did I forget the 2hu shitposter.
>>
What's your favorite weapon, /pfg/? It needn't be the most optimal, just one you really like.
>>
>>49463652
> it needn't be the most optimal, just what you really like
Slow down there, friendo, this is /pfg/ and we don't take too kindly to non-optimal anything at all! If it can't kill the entire encounter in one turn, then it's shit and can only ever be called shit no matter what.
>>
File: EndHimRightly.jpg (83KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
EndHimRightly.jpg
83KB, 635x600px
>>49463679

Ah, okay then. I'll try again:

What's your favorite shit weapon, /pfg/?
>>
>>49463698
I really like Sword canes.

I don't know why, I just think they're cool.
>>
>>49463652
Accurate name for the gunlance. Love that weapon monhun.
>>
>>49463679
Hey, just because something can't kill an encounter in one turn, doesn't mean it's not optimal. Just not optimal at combat!

You can optimize to be the ultimate party face, or ultimate fuckboi, or ultimate know-it-all lore monkey, or ultimate waifu/husbando, or ultimate combat-beast.

>>49463698
Bastard sword. Also crossbows.
>>
>>49463698
The humble Battle Ladder.

https://youtu.be/2Eu0AyqlU4w?t=183
>>
>>49463652
>>49463743
Switch-axes when /pfg/?
my need to swaxe is real.
>>
>>49463698
Swordcane. Also half the exotic eastern weapons.
>>
>>49463698
Double-Edged-Three-Bladed Sword.
Mostly because of the stupidly long name, and the image it conjures in my head looks silly as well.
>>
Would Occult classes mesh well with Spheres or would the flavor of them be lost?
>>
File: whirlgig_saw.jpg (13KB, 250x251px)
whirlgig_saw.jpg
13KB, 250x251px
>>49463774
Swaxe would be nice, but I want my true weaponfu in the game.
>>
So, simple thought for a houserule, I'd like some opinions.

>Parries can be attempted any time the player is fighting defensively or using the full defense action, by sacrificing an attack roll out of your next turn's attacks, to be rolled as an immediate action in response to an opposing attack roll. If the parry is successful, the attack is treated as a miss. If the parry attempt fails, the attack hits, even if it would normally fail to hit the defending character's AC. You cannot parry splash weapons, or spells. You can only make as many parries as you would have available attacks to take next turn. You can only attempt to parry a single attack once.

This would invalidate a handful of defensive builds, but not AC would still be useful, allowing martial to have more attacks than the people who would make more parries, and let monks and dual-wielding types get more of that action movie feel of blocking attacks.
>>
>>49463698
Bastard swords and halberds.
>>
>>49463860
Wow. I'm terrible at typing. But not AC, which would still be useful* Not to mention, I could have worded the rule a bit better for clearer language, but it gets the general idea across. You can gamble an attack roll out of your next turn to try and negate an attack against you.
>>
>>49463698
Glaive. It's generally shit, but damn I love it. Don't even know why.
>>
>>49463815
I suspect you'd need some sort of new tradition to really bring the Occult flavor to Spheres, depending on the class. There are no spheres conversions for the class, but you could probably figure them out. The kineticist is easily replaced by the elementalist, the psychic is basically a wizard with some different abilities, but the other classes may not transfer as easily.
>>
>>49463892
So would it be easier to just say "occult classes/psychic magic is a no-go"?
>>
>>49463860
Couple points:

>any time the player is fighting defensively or using the full defense action

Garbage by default, IMHO, unless you've got some other rules that further incentivize fighting defensively. You'd need to REALLY incentivize it in this case, because the only time you'd want to parry is if you feel you're in danger, and if you're in danger the last thing you want to do is give up your attacks. Your attacks are your way out of danger, IE your way of killing enemies.

Unless you can parry and then just choose not to attack at all next turn, I guess. Burn all your attacks on parrying, and then next turn just withdrawl as a full round action since you can't attack.

>You can only make as many parries as you would have available attacks to take next turn.

Doesn't work, by RAW, since you made parrying an immediate action.
>>
>>49463774
Monster hunter weapons will never be satisfying in any D&D variant. Not the right system for it.
>>
>>49463928
The idea is to incentivise being defensive, as in, when you're surrounded by enemies and such, shitty kung-fu movies being what I was originally trying to emulate. That said, you feel it should just be an open option any time?

As for the immidiate action, you're right. I brain-farted there, confusing immidiate and free. It should read as a free action in response to a melee attack.

If we really wanted to buff it further, maybe change it around to parrying only works on an attack that would normally hit you? Means no need to gamble/burn parries if weaksauce things are having a harder time hitting your AC?
>>
>>49463909
More like "you can do it, but it's going to feel kinda samey to other forms of magic", and you'll have to convert the classes yourself.
>>
>>49458753
Oh fuck. Now I think I understand that floor tiles guy. I want to fuck this road. It's one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.
>>
>>49463652
>>49463698
Of simple: Dagger, Longspear, and all crossbows have a special place in my heart.

Of martial weapons: Longswords. There's a goddamn trait for proficiency in it that is perfect for an oracle I'm building but I can't make myself do it when I can just pick up a greatsword or nodachi as a half-elf. It burns even more because sword'n'boareing sucks, so I can't go for a stereotypical fantasy hero with it. If it was gestalt, I /might/ be able to pull off some dymb bullshit by shieldbashing, but sadly I can't do that.
Oh, uh... I guess also the Glaive and Scythe are in there too. Glaives feel like cheating, since I always imagined them as just being "big swords with long handles" instead of as the actual polearms they probably are.

Of exotics? Elven Curve Blade, Bladed Scarf, Rhoka, Khopesh, Two-Bladed Sword. ECB is just a finessable, worse Nodachi, and that makes me sad.
>>
>>49464069
Man why does sword and board have to suck so much ass in PF?

As cliche as it is, sword and board or some variant of it has always been one of my favorite ways to fight in games. But instead every fucking PF martial has to run around with a greatsword like 90% of the time.
>>
>>49463652
3.5 spiked chain.
Seriously why did thet have to nerf it?
>>
>>49464090
Because of lack of support in feats and class features. DHB does a good job of making it better, at least a bit.
>>
>>49464102
>DHB
The what now?
>>
>>49464090
>>49464102
Shields are the best out of the box in D&D 4e because they add to BOTH AC and Reflex, and two-handed weapons aren't much stronger than one-handers.

5e kinda dropped the ball on this, but Shield Master is okay.
>>
>>49463866
Oh and estocs. Estocs are great.
>>
File: Shield Dwarf.png (585KB, 850x1012px)
Shield Dwarf.png
585KB, 850x1012px
>>49464090
Are you saying Shields suck in Pathfinder?
Or are you doing the whole
>It's not the super optimal thing that kills everything so it is therefore shit
meme?
>>
>>49464069
I've found two-handing one-handed swords to be kinda nice. Especially if your GM likes to grapple often
>>
>>49464131
The hierarchy of defense goes:
>saves
>miss chance
>resistance/immunities
>DR
>HP
>AC
>>
>>49464127
4e did fighters amazingly and fuck anyone who tries to tell me otherwise.

>>49464131
I'm saying that if I wanted to do a sword/axe/flail and board character i'd be at a marked disadvantage of options compared to hurf durf power attack and smash 2hander. Attack almost always outpaces AC, so a shield is pretty ineffective.
>>
>>49464159
Got some facts to back that up?
>>
File: Protomap01.jpg (81KB, 1230x720px) Image search: [Google]
Protomap01.jpg
81KB, 1230x720px
>>49454589
Hey folks, this will be my first time ever running Pathfinder! I have experience with running a multitude of other roleplaying games, but none of the D&D esque sets.

I am going to run a more humor-based campaighn inspired in part by this:
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/70/1366704443000.pdf
The tone is intended to be something like the kick-down-the-door boo-yah of Borderlands, only with less life-is-misery and more People-are-weird-and-where-is-that-icecream-you-promised-me.

My question for you fine folks is:
>What are some hillarious/awesome plothooks to give my players?
>What are some specifically-Pathfinder pitfalls for new-to-Pathfinder GMs?
>What goofy low-level monsters have I not found yet that need to show up and wreck people's day?
>What are some awesome encounters you've had as a player?
>>
File: Bazuso_Manga.jpg (74KB, 300x400px)
Bazuso_Manga.jpg
74KB, 300x400px
>>49464169

I played a fighter in 4e. It was enjoyable.
>>
>>49464171
Saves are the most relevant because they both scale faster than DCs and are relatively cheap to get high. That and they have both feat and class feature support. Nearly all things that don't target your HP and plenty of things that target your HP allow a save.

Miss chance has support in spells and for their investment give far more return than investing in AC.

Resistance & immunities would be higher except for the variety of things you need to be immune to and their poor support (energy resistance needs to be vast 5 times to be a catch all)

DR is essentially effective health in each attack that hits you.

HP is a better line of defense because increasing con also increases your saves. It's a dual purpose thing.

AC has poor support in both feats and class features and is difficult to make high at a relevant rate without heavy investment.
>>
If shields in pathfinder offered the following would they be about right or too broken? (Asking for homebrew)

>AC=Reflex for defensive level
>Grants DR=defensive level
>weilders are considered proficient in TWF for the purposes of 1h/shield only for qualifying for feats.
>>
File: 1470246812682.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470246812682.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
How do I play pic related in Pathfinder?
>>
File: DaS Murakamo IG.jpg (61KB, 600x677px)
DaS Murakamo IG.jpg
61KB, 600x677px
>>49464142
I was thinking of that, but I'm torn between using a trait for longsword proficiency, a better long-term investment for a Lunar Oracle, or using the half-elf ancestral arms for Nodachi (refluffed into something more akin to pic-related) because of my boner for BIG, HEAVY, CURVED SWORDS and 15-20 crit range. Going for a longsword would let me switch over to kindred-raised, or even swap race to Aasimar.
>>
>>49463698
I like the bladed scarf. The most exotic.
>>
>>49464279
The fuck does defensive level mean?
>>
>>49464313
What about BATTLE LADDERS?

>>49464321
Presumably the amount of AC the shield grants.
>>
>>49455087
Oh god, and I only found yesterday the Legacy of Dragon pdf. Is there an imgur album of Haunted Heroes?
>>
>>49464399
http://imgur.com/a/RaOyW
>>
Why is Roll20 the source of 90% of the horror stories on /tg/?
>>
>>49463991
The issue, or at least part of the issue, is that you're rarely going to find yourself in a situation where fighting defensively or using full defense is the choice you want to make. Both are trading offensive presence for defensive power, meaning that at best they prolong the fight (this is assume you don't get unlucky and the enemy rolls high enough to hit you anyway). If you're surrounded by weak enemies, just kill them all. If you're surrounded by strong enemies, either try to kill them as quickly as possible or GTFO.

The only time these tactics are really worth using are when you're stalling for time, which in my experience is a very rare situation.

If you wanted to include this parrying mechanic, I'd remove the "fighting defensively/full defense" limiter but keep it as an immediate action. In other words, anyone can attempt to parry one attack per round, at the expense of their swift action next turn.

Compare this to the original (unnerfed) version of the Crane Wing feat: Once per round while using Crane Style, when you have at least one hand free and are either fighting defensively or using the total defense action, you can deflect one melee weapon attack that would normally hit you. You expend no action to deflect the attack, but you must be aware of it and not flat-footed. An attack so deflected deals no damage to you.

This is giving everyone a similar power, but instead of having to be fighting defensively/full defense, you have the limitation of needing to spend an action to make the parry AND the parry isn't a guaranteed success. Keep the "one hand free" restriction in there- it's a small benefit for monks and "one hand empty" martials, both of which are usually underpowered and can use whatever help they can get. Maybe add a feat that allows these parries to be done with a weapon, if you don't want to cut off the majority of people (and it will be the majority) from this option.
>>
>>49464550
Because the thing is people who have to go online to find games a lot of the time have a reason they can't find in person ones. Personality issues and the like. Most folks on /tg/ are shitters, this is from someone who has GM'd for /tg/ before. I likely will not do it again because of how garbage the community, especially /pfg/ is. Most people on there can't pull their head out of their own ass long enough to roll dice and the moment their power fantasy is threatened they'll throw a hissy fit.
>>
>>49464550
I'm pretty sure the majority of horror stories still come from IRL groups.
>>
>>49464550
Because /pfg/ likes to dig up shitty games to make themselves feel better and r20 is a huge hub for games.

>>49464565
Story time?
>>
New Thread
>>49464617
>>49464617
>>49464617
>>49464617
>>
Why does the PFSRD not show the original, unerrata'd versions of things like Crane Wing, Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier, or Scarred Witch Doctor? It's not something that needs its own page (well, I guess something like the SWD might) so even sticking it in a side bar would be sufficient. Or hell, there could at least be a note in a side bar saying something along the lines of "This content reflect the errata present in BOOK. The original version can be found in OTHER BOOK." so it's at least easy to tell when something has been changed.
>>
>>49464651
Because that might make sense. Some stuff DOES have that (Divine Protection, for example), but MOST THINGS DON'T for some mysterious reason. You can usually look on Archive of Nethys for old versions of stuff, but that doesn't always have it either.
>>
>>49463652
Greatsword.

it doesn't matter what system, video game, or even if the concept shouldn't allow for it.
I love using greatswords.
except somewhat in monhun, oddly. They're still fun, but HBG overpasses it.
>>
>>49464486
>http://imgur.com/a/RaOyW
Thank you really much.
>>
>>49463774
>wanting switch axe
>As in "I immediately switch (out of the) axe and use the far superior sword mode instead" Switchaxe
>>
>>49464970
>buttmad chargeaxe shitter detected
>>
>>49464990
man, the chargeaxe is shit too, I've never liked it. I liked the SA in tri(or am i thinking 3u?), but it's just gotten worse from there.
INB4 you call me a bugstick user
Best weapon: HBG.
>>
>>49465022
HBG is a gr8. I main sns mostly, I just like the SA from a coolness point
>>
>>49465022
>>49465039
I'm really fond of the Hunter's Axe, but that's from a different game.
>>
>>49465039
Ah, that's alright then. Good on you for your main. Could never get into it apart from against diablos, might pick up gen and try again.

And I'll stop, despite the thread 404ing as we speak /vg/ is there for a reason... despite being fucking awful.
>>
>>49465153

Well, to be fair, /tg/ talks just as much anime, manga, comics, video games, and fucking whatever else as traditional games.
>>
>>49465211
True, but that's because /tg/ has always been best board.
>>
>>49454982
Just make a normal one and don't be a fucking weeb
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.